PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161

PatriotsTug
05-17-15, 19:17
I need info on this place. Hit me up or PM me.

Scraggy
05-17-15, 21:21
Heaven Footrub and Bodywork in FHam. Thought a taste of Vietnamese or Thai would be a nice change from Chinese. Called spoke to what I thought was a gravel voiced guy and made an appointment. Showed up and the gravel voiced "guy" was there in a dress. She was about to show me upstairs to the room when I bolted.

I think I read their ad on CL Therapeutic pretty carefully and didn't see any mention of TS. Now, I really don't think anyone's neutral on that point. Either you're into it or you're really not. IMHO it's seriously nasty to skip sharing this in the ad and a nasty surprise to discover it after making the trip.

JohnReid
05-18-15, 02:39
Heaven Footrub and Bodywork in FHam. Thought a taste of Vietnamese or Thai would be a nice change from Chinese. Called spoke to what I thought was a gravel voiced guy and made an appointment. Showed up and the gravel voiced "guy" was there in a dress. She was about to show me upstairs to the room when I bolted.

I think I read their ad on CL Therapeutic pretty carefully and didn't see any mention of TS. Now, I really don't think anyone's neutral on that point. Either you're into it or you're really not. IMHO it's seriously nasty to skip sharing this in the ad and a nasty surprise to discover it after making the trip.COME IN AND EXPERIENCE HEAVEN BODYWORK WTIH OUR BEST LADYBOY VICKI, MILAN.

HEAVEN FOOT RUB AND BODYWORK.

855 WORCESTER ROAD SUITE 3.

FRAMINGHAM MA 01701.

HOURS: 10 A. M - 9 P. M FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CALL 508-879-7708.

PLEASE CALL NUMBER DIRECTLY FOR APPOINTMENT! WALK IN ALSO WELCOME.

60 MINUTES: $80.00.

90 MINUTES: $110.00.

120 MINUTES: $150.00.

WE ALSO ACCEPT VISA / MASTER CARD.

To their credit and to the best of my knowledge, this place has always been up front about what and who they have to offer. IMHO, the menu there is said to be complete but the prices are way out of line with the area industry. Much better off with a backpage girl for 90 minutes. For the cost.

HappyDave
05-18-15, 07:57
I need info on this place. Hit me up or PM me.Three posts, I want, tell me, tell me. Contribute and receive. If you are so hung up on this place in Westwood (why I do not know) try it out and post a review.

TBone1970
05-18-15, 09:32
Been out of town for a few months haven't been here in a while is it still around and good?

Can someone PM on who to see and if things have changed.

Member #4772
05-18-15, 09:51
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

M Scores Easy
05-18-15, 14:41
From my experience and judging by the posts, most of the Chinese / Korean places are unsatisfactory or mediocre service at best. Yes, there are a few "gems" sprinkled in. I'm sure everyone has that "go to" place.

Which brings me to my point. This may not apply to everyone, but if I pay 60+40 (standard) and receive below average service. Which to me is: A lackluster or rushed massage, and / or robotic ending.

After those experiences I always venture to my "go to" Chinese / Korean spa of choice immediately (usually the next day), because I do not feel satisfied. So in 2 days, I just dropped $200.

Then, as weeks pass, your "go to" girl is suddenly not there anymore. The cycle repeats.

At the Thai places, Ill drop $140 in one visit. But I'm getting a great massage, clean facility, and stellar HE. (From my experience, if you are NOT looking for FS, the Thai places deliver great service.).

The aftermath: If I try 2 new Chinese / Korean places a month, and they are lackluster. That means I went to my "go to" 2 times after totalling $400 for the month. If I had just stuck with the 2 THAI places, the number wouldve been. $280.

Anyone else hobby with this dilemma / demon?

I understand there are bad THAI experiences, as well, but I have not experienced many. Anyone else?

CamperVan10
05-18-15, 14:46
In Waltham. I am very curious if anyone has ever done better than standard HJ service here with Angela, Michelle, or apparent new girl Eva?No extras with either. Have visited each. Good massage and happy ending is all.

Otc top and bottom. Xtra tip for utc top. No more offered. Some overbooking, bait switch, shorting time too.

But overall good.

Member #4772
05-18-15, 14:57
From my experience and judging by the posts, most of the Chinese / Korean places are unsatisfactory or mediocre service at best. Yes, there are a few "gems" sprinkled in. I'm sure everyone has that "go to" place.

Which brings me to my point. This may not apply to everyone, but if I pay 60+40 (standard) and receive below average service. Which to me is: A lackluster or rushed massage, and / or robotic ending.

After those experiences I always venture to my "go to" Chinese / Korean spa of choice immediately (usually the next day), because I do not feel satisfied. So in 2 days, I just dropped $200.

Then, as weeks pass, your "go to" girl is suddenly not there anymore. The cycle repeats.

At the Thai places, Ill drop $140 in one visit. But I'm getting a great massage, clean facility, and stellar HE. (From my experience, if you are NOT looking for FS, the Thai places deliver great service.).

The aftermath: If I try 2 new Chinese / Korean places a month, and they are lackluster. That means I went to my "go to" 2 times after totalling $400 for the month. If I had just stuck with the 2 THAI places, the number wouldve been. $280.

Anyone else hobby with this dilemma / demon?

I understand there are bad THAI experiences, as well, but I have not experienced many. Anyone else?Which Thai Places do you recommend.

Member #5013
05-18-15, 17:10
3 posts asking with the words "I Need" WTF are we your slaves.

Be a Man and give us a report first.

There ARE NO Freebies.I just had to laugh. This is where Smoke / Sperm would usually chime in and help the new guy while bashing others. I couldn't agree more with Perfect. It's one thing to ask for help. But when you're told to help you may not get much.

BB.

Blambo McGee
05-18-15, 18:41
No extras with either. Have visited each. Good massage and happy ending is all.

Otc top and bottom. Xtra tip for utc top. No more offered. Some overbooking, bait switch, shorting time too.

But overall good."Some overbooking, bait switch, shorting time too" = Off my radar. Period. End of story.

Verdict: Wilted Blossom due to typical money hungry B.S. Happens when a place becomes too popular, too fast. Bottom line: Blossom sucks. Totally.

HowardSprague
05-19-15, 10:15
"Some overbooking, bait switch, shorting time too" = Off my radar. Period. End of story.

Verdict: Wilted Blossom due to typical money hungry B.S. Happens when a place becomes too popular, too fast. Bottom line: Blossom sucks. Totally.Wow! Not my experience at all. Never shorted on time. I guess YMMV, but I've always been VERY happy there.

Catnibbler
05-19-15, 10:29
Hi all,

Has anyone come across Jenn since Oasis closed in Stoneham? I call her number once a week, still not in service. I miss her! She was my ATF. Hope someone can help. Been going to Malden spot, but not the same.

Thanks.

BigDog001
05-19-15, 10:38
Ok, stopped by one of my favs in Qtown Hancock and had an hour special two days ago and now I have poison ivy on my back and legs. I am not by any chance a gardener or someone that plays in poison ivy. The only place that I believe that I may have gotten it was from there. Anyone else? I could be wrong but on my back?Could cause tinea corporis. Athlete's foot / jock itch of the body.

BD.

PatriotsTug
05-19-15, 11:40
5/11/15 This is the former Yumi from the Newton area. She's below avg on looks. Ok massage, she aims to please. Alot of teasing like I like. On the flip she grabbed hold of my shaft and asked if I wanted oil? I said yes. Then she removed her bra be's. I told her I wanted to rub her ass. So she sprayed my hands with alcohol spray. Then her pants and panties came down, fully shaved. She stroked me pretty good. My cock looked huge in her little hands. I rubbed her ass and played with her tits. Then I rubbed her clit a little, before I popped and cum came shooting out over my shoulder. LOL she had to go find my load and she cleaned it up with a paper towel. Then she cleaned me up, and continued a head and foot massage. 60/40 tip. Probably won't repeat cause she doesn't got the looks. She says she's 35 but I'm sure she's much older.

ParForMe
05-19-15, 12:59
So after a recommendation from someone on here I tried Swan and for the better part enjoyed my experience standard 60/40 with Angela or something similar. Buzzed in by older lady thankfully not the attendee. I was lying on the table for what felt like ten min probable only 5 not terrible just longer that I wanted. The message was good probable a (7) not a lot teasing but there was some. Upon the flip I did have to initiate the HE and confirm that there would be no issues. She is probable 30 but firm body with a face that looks younger (7. 5). Except for the fact that she had to answer every call that came in even while working the HE (she has a cute sexy voice on phone) I enjoyed my self more than I have in the past few other random places despite the interruptions. Would recommend but not outstanding.

RobinHood2
05-19-15, 15:46
First time back here since Jennifer was there a couple of years ago.

Saw Selina. Tall, great body, not bad face, 30's. Great soft touch, good finish, good cleanup. Shorted 15 minutes on hour appt. Didn't really care. Left happy. Didn't even look at the tip.

Thickx
05-19-15, 17:13
I know it's been a while since I contributed and I did search. Was wondering if someone could recommend a place in the Malden area where I could leave happy with a HJ and maybe some utc up top. You can inbox me.

Catnibbler
05-19-15, 17:34
I know it's been a while since I contributed and I did search. Was wondering if someone could recommend a place in the Malden area where I could leave happy with a HJ and maybe some utc up top. You can inbox me.Pleasant st Malden. Swan Spa.

Jack A Dogov
05-19-15, 20:57
"Some overbooking, bait switch, shorting time too" = Off my radar. Period. End of story.

Verdict: Wilted Blossom due to typical money hungry B.S. Happens when a place becomes too popular, too fast. Bottom line: Blossom sucks. Totally.

Wow! Not my experience at all. Never shorted on time. I guess YMMV, but I've always been VERY happy there.I was a regular there and had always received good service. Angela would sometimes answer the phone but not more than once or twice during the hour. After quite a few visits I went one time and she was on the phone and leaving the room to answer the door every five minutes. I talked to her about it and she apologized and promised to make it up to me next time. Next time was even worse. She was on the phone constantly and leaving the room as well. After she left the room for the fifth or sixth time I got up and started to get dressed. She came back and convinced me to stay saying she wouldn't answer the phone any more. I agreed and get back on the table. Two minutes later she then tried to haggle for a bigger tip for standard service. At this point I just laughed, got up, and got dressed. She tried to get me to stay saying that I could still have "the old rate. " I just laughed again, left, and haven't been back.

CleoBos
05-19-15, 23:40
I know it's been a while since I contributed and I did search. Was wondering if someone could recommend a place in the Malden area where I could leave happy with a HJ and maybe some utc up top. You can inbox me.Please be careful while visiting Malden locations. Been there few times and can swear that the places our here is the breeding ground of various diseases. Not a single place including Swan exercises sanitation measures. They all reuse the towels and their own skin without caring to use Purell or something. Short-term pleasure, long-term pain.

Spaz2580
05-20-15, 00:20
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

MrHappy1823
05-20-15, 03:35
Is it me or is it seem harder to find good places, my only sources are here and BP and most of the time is a hit or miss but I haven't yet to find a good one that provide a home run. Has anyone have any luck.

Blambo McGee
05-20-15, 05:58
I was a regular there and had always received good service. Angela would sometimes answer the phone but not more than once or twice during the hour. After quite a few visits I went one time and she was on the phone and leaving the room to answer the door every five minutes. I talked to her about it and she apologized and promised to make it up to me next time. Next time was even worse. She was on the phone constantly and leaving the room as well. After she left the room for the fifth or sixth time I got up and started to get dressed. She came back and convinced me to stay saying she wouldn't answer the phone any more. I agreed and get back on the table. Two minutes later she then tried to haggle for a bigger tip for standard service. At this point I just laughed, got up, and got dressed. She tried to get me to stay saying that I could still have "the old rate. " I just laughed again, left, and haven't been back.I made a 1 hour appointment with Angela. Upon arrival, I placed my money on a table for one hour, usual rate and tip. She greeted me and told me she was so busy I would need to go with 1/2 hour. I reluctantly agreed. Well, between the interruptions at the door, the silly visitors asking their usual asinine questions ("How many girls? Are they young? Can you help a limp dicked a**hole like me?" etc. , :30 turned to maybe:15, or even less. Naturally, her next appointment arrived early. As I was getting dressed, I reached over to my money, planning only to pay for services and time actually delivered, when she snatched it up and said, "For me?" Ummm. No. To many of these girls, cash is an addiction. They see us as walking ATM's, a fact that we would all do well to keep in mind. You may get up the next morning still thinking of her but you can be certain that she is thinking of something else: $.

Rcranium
05-20-15, 05:59
Been there off and on over the years. Always seen older ladies. Attractive, but too old for my taste. Finally, Sunday night, I tried again and there was a smoking hot 20 something girl there. Service was excellent. Very happy.

BostonHome
05-20-15, 06:49
5/11/15 This is the former Yumi from the Newton area. She's below avg on looks. Ok massage, she aims to please. Alot of teasing like I like. On the flip she grabbed hold of my shaft and asked if I wanted oil? I said yes. Then she removed her bra be's. I told her I wanted to rub her ass. So she sprayed my hands with alcohol spray. Then her pants and panties came down, fully shaved. She stroked me pretty good. My cock looked huge in her little hands. I rubbed her ass and played with her tits. Then I rubbed her clit a little, before I popped and cum came shooting out over my shoulder. LOL she had to go find my load and she cleaned it up with a paper towel. Then she cleaned me up, and continued a head and foot massage. 60/40 tip. Probably won't repeat cause she doesn't got the looks. She says she's 35 but I'm sure she's much older.I had the same experience last week. She kept telling me not to tell anyone because she does not want trouble. She is very willing to please. I will repeat because I like thicker girls and big fat real boobs.

MickPK
05-20-15, 07:21
I tried here today before reading your post and had almost the exact same experience. I thought she said her name was Jamie, and yes she is thin, young and fairly pretty. I was on my lunch break so I walked in and asked for a half hour, and she agreed for 4. I agree about the room, the room I was in had two doors, and they didn't deem like they would offer much privacy if anyone else was there, which there wasn't. At first.

I asked for a soft, light massage, she used some oil and worked my back for what seemed like forever. While she was standing in front of me I reached up and carressed her leg asking "this okay?" and she just laughed a little. A little whle later I even squeezed her ass and she giggled even more. When she finally got to the backs of my legs the outside door opened with chimes and she left the room. I heard another customer ask for half hour, and she agreed, telling him that she was busy right now. She came back in and continued working my legs and never asked me to flip. When she stopped and said "Half hour" I asked if we could continue another half hour (thinking maybe that was the trick?) but she declined saying she had another customer waiting. She did say "Sorry" and "Next time" so I'm not sure if she meant what I was thinking. I tipped 2 and thanked her on the way out. Since I only dropped 5 I might try again soon because she would be the best looking one I have found.Funny, I was there several months ago and there and had a better experience. At the time, it was affiliated with another place in one of the adjacent towns; however, it looks like the name has changed since then, so maybe it's under different management now.

PatriotsTug
05-20-15, 08:41
[Deleted by Admin]

This is why we have the "Report Post" button, I suggest you learn how to use it.

A2

Member #4868
05-20-15, 11:31
She was on the phone constantly .Was on Moody so stopped in. More out of curiosity than any intention of staying after reading the reports from my esteemed collegues. Ring the bell and see a thin beautiful girl at the desk who looks up, and then back down at her phone. Actually has me standing there for 15 seconds or so while she finishes up on her phone. While 15 seconds isn't all that long think about it, She couldn't be bothered to promptly open the door for a potential paying customer. She lets me in and it turns out to be Angela. She is everything we covet in an AMP girl; young, thin, pretty and wearing accessible clothing (a dress) That is all I can say nice about her. She actually was unable to not look at her phone while I asked if she was available (she was) . Huge turn off and I said I may return in an hour and instead of the normal plea to stay she looked at her phone and muttered " OK" and sat back down.

Sounds like a winner.

JoeKool
05-20-15, 12:31
I tried again last week and still no dice. This time there was no one else there and I asked for a full hour. Her name is indeed Jamie. Again she allowed otc roaming and did full-on teasing right up to the point of anticipated fruition, but it never happened. When trying to suggest HE she simply said "just massage" and that was it. It certainly could be that I missed something and I'm still doing something wrong, but I could not have been clearer and I'm not trying again. I ended up going to the other place a couple of blocks north to see the mature sure-thing one at 2464.

Funny, I was there several months ago and there and had a better experience. At the time, it was affiliated with another place in one of the adjacent towns; however, it looks like the name has changed since then, so maybe it's under different management now.

ThePianoMan
05-20-15, 13:40
I got Lucy.

7 massage.

7 HE.

60 to the house.

50 tip.

I would repeat.

Blambo McGee
05-20-15, 19:24
Was on Moody so stopped in. More out of curiosity than any intention of staying after reading the reports from my esteemed collegues. Ring the bell and see a thin beautiful girl at the desk who looks up, and then back down at her phone. Actually has me standing there for 15 seconds or so while she finishes up on her phone. While 15 seconds isn't all that long think about it, She couldn't be bothered to promptly open the door for a potential paying customer. She lets me in and it turns out to be Angela. She is everything we covet in an AMP girl; young, thin, pretty and wearing accessible clothing (a dress) That is all I can say nice about her. She actually was unable to not look at her phone while I asked if she was available (she was) . Huge turn off and I said I may return in an hour and instead of the normal plea to stay she looked at her phone and muttered " OK" and sat back down.

Sounds like a winner.Sure. She was available for you and also for all the guys with whom she was exchanging text messages as you stood by. She told everyone to 'come right over, I help you, not busy now. ' Had you gone in for an hour, she would have told them to come in in 20 minutes. So much for going to these place in order to relax. This place is worse than awful. I do not know anyone who has actually been in a one hour session there without regular interruptions. Enough from me about this place but. Grrrrrr. Makes me mad to have thrown away $60 just to hear phones and doorbells answered by a distracted girl. Pretty? Yes. But for all the value she offers she had might just as well be Edith, the fat actress in Pink Flamingos. Grrrr.

Hazed79
05-20-15, 21:05
I need info on this place. Hit me up or PM me.Read a little dude. I've reported. Well mentioned this place. I don't think anyone's had a different experience.

HowardSprague
05-21-15, 13:10
Sure. She was available for you and also for all the guys with whom she was exchanging text messages as you stood by. She told everyone to 'come right over, I help you, not busy now. ' Had you gone in for an hour, she would have told them to come in in 20 minutes. So much for going to these place in order to relax. This place is worse than awful. I do not know anyone who has actually been in a one hour session there without regular interruptions. Enough from me about this place but. Grrrrrr. Makes me mad to have thrown away $60 just to hear phones and doorbells answered by a distracted girl. Pretty? Yes. But for all the value she offers she had might just as well be Edith, the fat actress in Pink Flamingos. Grrrr.Wait, are we talking about the same Cherry Blossom? There were two, the last time I checked. One on Crescent and one on the other side of the river / canal. Both run by an Angela, but the places aren't related. I've only been to Crescent St. I've had a great time every time I've been there and I have only seen Angela. Pretty, friendly, great bodyrub, great attitude. Never rushed or made to wait.

Blambo McGee
05-21-15, 16:38
Wait, are we talking about the same Cherry Blossom? There were two, the last time I checked. One on Crescent and one on the other side of the river / canal. Both run by an Angela, but the places aren't related. I've only been to Crescent St. I've had a great time every time I've been there and I have only seen Angela. Pretty, friendly, great bodyrub, great attitude. Never rushed or made to wait.I cannot speak for the other reviewers, but yes, I am referring to Cherry Blossom on Crescent Street, in a very unfortunate location directly across the street from a high end apartment building where tenants are not happy to see gentlemen lined up at the sidewalk pretending to talk on their cell phones while waiting for the door to open. Yes, that is the one and the same place I tried twice- and in both cases nothing but knocks by idiots asking for a line up and clowns asking silly assed questions and the phones ringing. Now I suppose it is possible that I (1) I am a cranky old S. O. be. , or (2) there are too many Hobbyists entering the field, many of them clowns and idiots or (3) when I pay for an hour of relaxation, I want that: Relaxation, which to me does not include f**kheads banging on the door and pestering the girls. I cannot do anything about the f*heads, but I can write nasty reviews about the girls. So I do.

Jack A Dogov
05-21-15, 16:53
Wait, are we talking about the same Cherry Blossom? There were two, the last time I checked. One on Crescent and one on the other side of the river / canal. Both run by an Angela, but the places aren't related. I've only been to Crescent St. I've had a great time every time I've been there and I have only seen Angela. Pretty, friendly, great bodyrub, great attitude. Never rushed or made to wait.Yes we are talking about the Cherry Blossom on Crescent. The one on Felton was run by Eve and hasn't been around since late last year. Angela at Crescent started out just as you describe. She was really good and at that time was reviewed favorably on here by myself and others.

Happy Camp
05-21-15, 20:16
I have been reading this thread since moving to Waltham several months ago. I find the options here to be better than many of my past areas. In reading the trashing that a couple of guys have been giving Cherry be I can honestly say that I have had nothing but good service there. I do think that we can all agree that if a place has better than average looking girls that treat the customers right, soon they will be bogged down with guys that call constantly, guys that schedule and no show or worse yet, walk ins that have no intention of staying. In reading the recent reviews one guy was miffed that he didn't get the proper eye contact even though according to him he was not going in for a massage, but wanted to check it out.

(Correct me if I got that wrong) The last guys beef is that too many time wasters interupt his apoubtment and since he can't complain about them, he can at least write a bad review.

Come on guys, some of these girls are awful people and should go away, but my experience has always been that the way they treat you is usually a reflection of how you treat them.

Happy Hunting.

Happy Camp
05-21-15, 20:24
I have been to Cherry several times. All but one good experience, but I blame that more on a guy that wouldn't go away and even when he was told they were busy. Angela is an AFT, but Michelle is a much better value for my dollar. I have never been shorted on time, but I do see that the foot traffic has picked up and so I try to schedule a day ahead now and that works out well.

To trash the girls because of the behavior of others isn't fair, or to complain because they didn't make proper eye contact when you state that you were only there to check it out. Dude, you are part of tge problem. Read the reviews, chose a place and set a time. When you wander into a place just to gawk around you are killing it for the guys that are there for their time.

Zealot123
05-21-15, 23:02
Recently visited this place. I was on a time crunch for work, so only went with 30 min instead of 60. Met with Shanda or Sandra. Couldn't tell what she was saying. Prob late 30's, I'm terrible with telling age.

The massage I thought was actually very good. Disappointed that I only did the 30 min. There was no tease at all prior to flip. Once I turned over she wasn't shy. Allowed UTC up top, but was deceiving BC there was a lot of padding, thought she had a bigger rack initially. Don't think anything more than HJ is on the table, offered up and she kept shooting it down. Left standard tip and she was happy.

Adobe
05-21-15, 23:16
Recently visited this place. I was on a time crunch for work, so only went with 30 min instead of 60. Met with Shanda or Sandra. Couldn't tell what she was saying. Prob late 30's, I'm terrible with telling age.

The massage I thought was actually very good. Disappointed that I only did the 30 min. There was no tease at all prior to flip. Once I turned over she wasn't shy. Allowed UTC up top, but was deceiving BC there was a lot of padding, thought she had a bigger rack initially. Don't think anything more than HJ is on the table, offered up and she kept shooting it down. Left standard tip and she was happy.Zealot123, I don't think I've every been to an AMP where the modestly endowed ladies didn't wear padded bras. You really can't tell what UTC up top at these places, although, of course, once in a while you'll find a masseuse.

Who is naturally busty. Can't blame them. For the extra time it takes to pick out a padded bra, they increase the odds that you'll pick them for a massage.

Adobe.

Member #5013
05-22-15, 08:00
I have been to Cherry several times. All but one good experience, but I blame that more on a guy that wouldn't go away and even when he was told they were busy. Angela is an AFT, but Michelle is a much better value for my dollar. I have never been shorted on time, but I do see that the foot traffic has picked up and so I try to schedule a day ahead now and that works out well.

To trash the girls because of the behavior of others isn't fair, or to complain because they didn't make proper eye contact when you state that you were only there to check it out. Dude, you are part of tge problem. Read the reviews, chose a place and set a time. When you wander into a place just to gawk around you are killing it for the guys that are there for their time.If I didn't know any better I would say that you are Angela or a shill. But I will save that for massholes thread.

To my point, the chick is on the phone constantly and doesn't know how to act or run a business. Being decent looking isn't enough for guys to overlook bad service or unprofessional treatment. Guys give their honest OPINIONS about a place so others can make a judgment on value and service. Not everyone has the schedule to make an appointment in advance. Sounds like Angela needs to get her act together. Maybe you should say something to her with your words of wisdom about that instead of coming on here and telling a us what to do.

By the way, welcome to the board. Good luck. I think you'll need it.

BB.

M Scores Easy
05-22-15, 08:27
While there is nothing one can do to stop the idiocy of some hobbyists, the AMP's with one girl on duty should be appointment only.

If multiple girls are working, there is no excuse for the rushed session, unless they want no tip. I prefer they put one of those cardboard clocks on the door, that say what time to return, if they are busy. That way, I don't walk in someone's session, or have my session interrupted.

Do these girls really expect a 60+40, if the customer is rushed?

Monger etiquette: DO NOT ask a string of questions and DO NOT wait on the premises for someone to finish. Go for ride or walk.

Be respectful that someone else is paying with there hard earned money for a bit of relaxation.

To trash the girls because of the behavior of others isn't fair, or to complain because they didn't make proper eye contact when you state that you were only there to check it out. Dude, you are part of tge problem. Read the reviews, chose a place and set a time. When you wander into a place just to gawk around you are killing it for the guys that are there for their time.

Blambo McGee
05-22-15, 09:45
While there is nothing one can do to stop the idiocy of some hobbyists, the AMP's with one girl on duty should be appointment only.

If multiple girls are working, there is no excuse for the rushed session, unless they want no tip. I prefer they put one of those cardboard clocks on the door, that say what time to return, if they are busy. That way, I don't walk in someone's session, or have my session interrupted.

Do these girls really expect a 60+40, if the customer is rushed?

Monger etiquette: DO NOT ask a string of questions and DO NOT wait on the premises for someone to finish. Go for ride or walk.

Be respectful that someone else is paying with there hard earned money for a bit of relaxation.Mr. M. My sentiments exactly. In fact, if I were as attractive and skilled as Angela, I would raise my door fee to $100 -- thus keeping the hordes of knuckleheads at bay -- and run the biz by appointment. When I had time available, I would put a sign on the door - "Masseuse Available Now. Welcome!" and the other side would read: "Sorry we missed you. Please try later or call for appointment. " And if perchance there was a knock on the door while we were busy, I would not answer.

Anyway. I am not on an anti-Cherry or anti-Angela rant. I have said my piece.

M Scores Easy
05-22-15, 11:47
This Angela seems to be a very polarizing figure. The curiousity is killing me. I may have to indulge.

Jim Mack
05-23-15, 15:35
I've read reviews from women about their visits to Holistic Spa. Is that something new? I've been there several times and never saw a woman that wasn't working there. These reviews are from women that talk about the steam room, the table shower etc, so I believe they are legit reviews.

Scraggy
05-23-15, 15:49
Not the ad I've seen which was very clearly "ladies" - :

COME IN AND EXPERIENCE HEAVEN BODYWORK WTIH OUR BEST VIETNAMESE LADIES CRYSTAL, LINDSEY, NATALIE.

I suppose it's possible the ad changes day to day depending on who's working, but still an unpleasant surprise. So blame me for using yesterday's ad when I called and getting eager to get with Crystal.

COME IN AND EXPERIENCE HEAVEN BODYWORK WTIH OUR BEST LADYBOY VICKI, MILAN.

FRAMINGHAM MA 01701.

To their credit and to the best of my knowledge, this place has always been up front about what and who they have to offer. IMHO, the menu there is said to be complete but the prices are way out of line with the area industry. Much better off with a backpage girl for 90 minutes. For the cost.

Member #5013
05-23-15, 16:13
I've read reviews from women about their visits to Holistic Spa. Is that something new? I've been there several times and never saw a woman that wasn't working there. These reviews are from women that talk about the steam room, the table shower etc, so I believe they are legit reviews.Women do get massages there from female massage therapists.

BB.

JohnReid
05-23-15, 17:38
Not the ad I've seen which was very clearly "ladies" - :

COME IN AND EXPERIENCE HEAVEN BODYWORK WTIH OUR BEST VIETNAMESE LADIES CRYSTAL, LINDSEY, NATALIE.

I suppose it's possible the ad changes day to day depending on who's working, but still an unpleasant surprise. So blame me for using yesterday's ad when I called and getting eager to get with Crystal.I meant no offense.

The fact is they run several ads everyday. At times I have seen up to half a dozen in one day. Some for ladies, some fot lady boys. Some for just general services.

But again, I think there base prices, as well as the extra menu prices, are just way out of line with the region.

Just my. 02.

Yello Tail
05-24-15, 09:14
I've read reviews from women about their visits to Holistic Spa. Is that something new? I've been there several times and never saw a woman that wasn't working there. These reviews are from women that talk about the steam room, the table shower etc, so I believe they are legit reviews.A while back I saw a woman customer there. I was handed a pair of shorts to wear and told to keep them on while in the shared areas.

Four Q
05-24-15, 12:21
Tried the AMP again who has places in three locations: Norwood, Quincy, Newton. I went to the Needham st address.

Upside is as usual the rubdown is great, and that physical location is very nice.

Downside, she hit menopause about a year ago and is still in denial about not knowing why she has no interest in sex anymore. Used to be pretty accommodating with her orifices, but now could care less. Dry, no more BBBJ or cim, reluctant to even do FS.

[Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]

She lost me as a customer quite awhile ago, but I went for the nostalgia visit. She will be going from trifecta to quinella, as Norwood will shutter soon. Screw nostalgia, I'm done.

EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!

AmpExplorer
05-24-15, 12:26
I meant no offense.

The fact is they run several ads everyday. At times I have seen up to half a dozen in one day. Some for ladies, some fot lady boys. Some for just general services.

But again, I think there base prices, as well as the extra menu prices, are just way out of line with the region.

Just my. 02.Sometimes you got to dig deeper in the older posts. Natalie from what I know is now post op. She is a very nice person and hopefully still is.

I don't know how the Thai places are connected or not. Jolin has had a few places closed, new place in Alston reading the CL ads.

And Braintree is renamed. Multiplie places Newton, Watertown and Brantree. Lots of cute ladies by the pics and lots of LB by the ads / pics too.

These places mark up the hour to 80 compared to usual 60 then the upswell gets inflated too. If that's your thing enjoy the oil and enjoy the drama.

Herow
05-24-15, 16:49
I've always had a nice time there. Although nothing beyond standard HE is really available, I've always gotten an excellent ending from any of the providers I have seen there.

Roaming comes with the expectation of a bigger tip, but I've never had it demanded of me.

It does get busy there, and the sheer number of people I hear calling in and acting like weirdos over the phone amazes me. I've never been someplace where that happens with such frequency that I pick up on it.

I agree with MScoresEasy, and a little more monger courtesy would make the place better for everyone.

Yello Tail
05-25-15, 08:37
These places mark up the hour to 80 compared to usual 60 then the upswell gets inflated too. If that's your thing enjoy the oil and enjoy the drama.Often the hour is is short. More like 50 minutes.

Member #5013
05-25-15, 08:51
I use to occasionally go to Holistic but the older ladies and price just didn't do it for me. Has anybody been there recently? Any younger ladies, under 35-40 working there? The old Koreans with the thick make up and muffin tops were all I use to get.

Thanks.

BB.

Dimsaj
05-26-15, 17:38
This is a new place that I drive by semi-regularly. It's on a busy street and parking can be tough. I decided to give it a try a few weeks ago. I got a pretty girl named Nana. The tables are low to the ground and are huge. (They get up on the table with you which was nice) I got undressed and she came in. She draped a towel over me to start. No problem. It stayed on the entire time I was on my back. Great massage though. I flipped and said I didn't need the towel. She said ok and continued the massage. She kept looking at it and almost teasing me. But never went further. I even made a gesture and she said they don't do that there. Regardless, it was a good massage. . 6 for an hour.

I tried again a week later. Different girl, same result. I wonder if anyone else has had better luck?I've been five times or so and get great massages. That's it, just great massages. But I like the treatment I get there and I really need a proper massage for my body aches.

Member #4946
05-26-15, 21:08
Dropped in Star Q, Lele seemed to be only provider there and greeted me warmly. GFE until the haggling which I kept light. She wanted a cee for a BBBJ but settled for 80. Actually she wanted to provide full service but neither of us us had a cover. Got right to business, no massage, but pretty good full roaming north and south and her body was responsive. Out of there in 35 minutes, looks 6-7, 42-46 years, massage, (huh?) attitude 8. Good place for FS, probably go for a cee. Will repeat someday.

Adonisnew
05-26-15, 22:28
I've been five times or so and get great massages. That's it, just great massages. But I like the treatment I get there and I really need a proper massage for my body aches.I wonder what is the expected tip if no HE was done.

How much do you give as a tip? Definitely not 40, right?

MrHappy1823
05-27-15, 03:29
I wonder what is the expected tip if no HE was done.

How much do you give as a tip? Definitely not 40, right?I give 10 $ max 20 depending if no rushed no distraction and massage skills. And if they do HE without me asking then i give 20$

Lk Msg
05-27-15, 14:39
Guess you did not see the bucket of shmeg stained rags in the bathroom.I have and been traumatized since. Last time I asked Angela to only use a towel if it was clean. She said the towels are clean, but used alcohol wipes instead. Right.

Assman3
05-27-15, 20:17
Didn't Star close about 6 months ago?

Am.

Dropped in Star Q, Lele seemed to be only provider there and greeted me warmly. GFE until the haggling which I kept light. She wanted a cee for a BBBJ but settled for 80. Actually she wanted to provide full service but neither of us us had a cover. Got right to business, no massage, but pretty good full roaming north and south and her body was responsive. Out of there in 35 minutes, looks 6-7, 42-46 years, massage, (huh?) attitude 8. Good place for FS, probably go for a cee. Will repeat someday.

GreatWave
05-28-15, 03:20
I found this place by searching "massage" on google maps, very convenient. I went in closing hours so that I could use cover of the night to get in and out.

I was greeted by a lady in her mid 30's I would guess. "Massage? She asked. I nodded. She ushered me into the first room. I laid in bed stark naked, bare ass facing up. She came in and covered me with towel. I went for hard massage and she was actually good with massage.

As she massaged my hand, I caressed her palm, she giggled, but no teasing throughout massage. Flipped at the end, I grabbed her ass and she started running her fingers on my body. She oiled my penis and got it hard. I asked if she could be topless, no. But I slipped my hand under her shirt and pushed up the bra and got access to nice pair of racks.

I'm dry guy so the oil was not doing it for me. But she was hard at work. I squeezed her sweaty tits as I came. Decent clean up. 60-40. Recommended if you want good massage and like little meat on the bones.

MickPK
05-28-15, 16:48
And if they do HE without me asking then i give 20$So, you go to an AMP, presumably expecting HE, and if she does does the deed with no negotiating, upsell or pouting, you (figuratively) screw her over? That seems wrong on some level. Or are you saying that's only after pleading with her not to do HE?

JohnReid
05-28-15, 17:57
COME IN AND EXPERIENCE HEAVEN BODYWORK WTIH OUR BEST LADYBOY VICKI, MILAN.

FRAMINGHAM MA 01701.

Was driving by there this afternoon and it looks like they are being disassembled and closed up shop. Signs coming down and 1st floor windows looked bare. No listing on CL today and they ALWAYS post several entries a day.

Didn't read anything in the local rag. Any inside info always appreciated. Like to keep up with what's going on in my backyard. My playground; as it were.

Stay Safe,

JR.

Damn, If she was looking for a job, I'd love to hire Crystal to come clean my house one day a week. In the nude.

Jariles10
05-28-15, 18:42
[Deleted by Admin]

Member #4946
05-28-15, 22:06
I give 10 $ max 20 depending if no rushed no distraction and massage skills. And if they do HE without me asking then i give 20$Now you guys can understand why the ladies start the haggling up front.

Member #4946
05-29-15, 05:59
Didn't Star close about 6 months ago?

Am.Star on Hancock St is open, at least it was Tuesday afternoon.

Jolem
05-29-15, 08:08
Damn, If she was looking for a job, I'd love to hire Crystal to come clean my house one day a week. In the nude.That, sir, could be a crazily good business model.

BiggaDick
05-29-15, 12:15
Heaven is not one of my hobby stops. However, I did notice their ad was up today on CL. Nothing else to add.

Was driving by there this afternoon and it looks like they are being disassembled and closed up shop. Signs coming down and 1st floor windows looked bare. No listing on CL today and they ALWAYS post several entries a day.

Didn't read anything in the local rag. Any inside info always appreciated. Like to keep up with what's going on in my backyard. My playground; as it were.

Stay Safe,

JR.

Damn, If she was looking for a job, I'd love to hire Crystal to come clean my house one day a week. In the nude.

JohnReid
05-29-15, 15:50
Heaven is not one of my hobby stops. However, I did notice their ad was up today on CL. Nothing else to add.My sincere apologies. I was mistaken. They are still in business, all is well, there has not been any sign of LE activity either.

A rather silly observation though: if you look across at Heaven AS YOU ARE DRIVING RTE. 9 EASTBOUND, there are no visible signs facing in that direction. The ones that ARE facing that direction are painted plain white. From that perspective it does, in fact, look closed.

Again, my apologies.

MrHappy1823
05-30-15, 02:58
Haggle all they want.

MrHappy1823
05-30-15, 03:01
Now you guys can understand why the ladies start the haggling up front.Understand the haggle now won't you tell us how much you tip, if the places have table shower and they show a good vibe I do tip more than 20 $ I have tip 40 $ if i tip more than 20$ on places i repeat they gonna expect more than 20$ Tip on my next visit

Blambo McGee
05-30-15, 06:39
Understand the haggle now won't you tell us how much you tip, if the places have table shower and they show a good vibe I do tip more than 20 $ I have tip 40 $ if i tip more than 20$ on places i repeat they gonna expect more than 20$ Tip on my next visitLots of info here on the Forum. Here are some comment by Esteemed Member, Big Bobby, back in 2012. Worth a review. I like the fact that some of you fellows are tippers on the low end of the scale, since this only accrues to my benefit as I pay somewhat more for excellent service.

Here it is: http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?4080-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=1413725&highlight=big+bobby#post1413725.

If my link does not work, you can readily just look it up by post number, 1413725. It is actually part of a long conversation on the topic.

WildCard1969
05-30-15, 09:23
Lots of info here on the Forum. Here are some comment by Esteemed Member, Big Bobby, back in 2012. Worth a review. I like the fact that some of you fellows are tippers on the low end of the scale, since this only accrues to my benefit as I pay somewhat more for excellent service.

Here it is: http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?4080-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=1413725&highlight=big+bobby#post1413725.
Long-time lurker here. Thanks Blambo. I agree with you and BigBobby.

AmpExplorer
05-30-15, 14:23
Heaven is not one of my hobby stops. However, I did notice their ad was up today on CL. Nothing else to add.Some places have long runs while others close shortly after opening.

Ads can be prepaid in advance. It's not the first time a place may closed while its previously paid ads still run. Who knows the reasons a place closes. It can be as obvious as financial and the business can't afford to pay the rent so the tenant simply moves out. Maybe the tenant violated its lease terms with alleged illegal activities? The business owners could have simply left the area for personal reasons. Regardless, you can never fall in love with any AMP / AaMP because good things do come to an end for whatever reasons. Look at Providence, it's past 20+ year run is coming to an end and probably in the near future the rest of RI.

Play smart and safe. Appreciate what is out there for you.

BiggaDick
05-31-15, 06:12
I will pay more attention when I next drive by this place. It is the end of the month, the lease may not have been renewed.

JohnReid
05-31-15, 08:34
My sincere apologies. I was mistaken. They are still in business, all is well, there has not been any sign of LE activity either.

A rather silly observation though: if you look across at Heaven AS YOU ARE DRIVING RTE. 9 EASTBOUND, there are no visible signs facing in that direction. The ones that ARE facing that direction are painted plain white. From that perspective it does, in fact, look closed.

Again, my apologies.Felt I had to re-post about this place before a fiasco started.

Stay Safe.

JR.

Spaz2580
05-31-15, 15:20
Better to be under the radar than have some flashy "open" neon sign and risque pics in their ads.

My sincere apologies. I was mistaken. They are still in business, all is well, there has not been any sign of LE activity either.

Again, my apologies.

Spaz2580
05-31-15, 15:24
I'm not one to tip that low for HE. But it's your money and you can do as you please. No amount of shaming from the board is going to change anyone's behavior to tip less or tip more.

Live and let live. Some providers are hagglers and others will take what you give them to remain under the radar and out of trouble.

Haggle all they want.

Mater33
05-31-15, 15:41
I remember her being reviewed in the past but can't find anything in a search. I'm not looking for FS (or even BJ), but would like to find an attractive woman that can provide a good massage in a comfortable, non-clinical environment. If anyone has something to offer it is greatly appreciated.

http://newhampshire.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/just-what-you-knead/3907240

Thanks to all who contribute.

JohnBoy69
05-31-15, 22:20
I remember her being reviewed in the past but can't find anything in a search. I'm not looking for FS (or even BJ), but would like to find an attractive woman that can provide a good massage in a comfortable, non-clinical environment. If anyone has something to offer it is greatly appreciated.

http://newhampshire.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/just-what-you-knead/3907240

Thanks to all who contribute.I saw her in her home in Haverhill a few times. This was a year ago. Looked different than the pic. Actually nicer looking. Nice esalen style massage with partial nudity. Not bad but not great either. The home envioronment was nice and clean. Feel free to PM. Jb.

Adobe
05-31-15, 23:48
I popped in to sunshine spa on mass ace earlier this week and was met by Nancy who was the only girl working there, about 50 at a guess and not very attractive, she gave an excellent massage for about 45 minutes and really worked out all the word spots for me, there was no tease at all and was told to flip where she started a relaxing head massage, as time was almost up I had to coax her for some happy time, got the usual I don't do that here et. But she did give a HJ finish. Very mechanical and she was trying to get it done fast. Grest massage with mechanical finish, I have been there many times In the past and this was my first visit with he'd so it may get better with time.

Have fun.

Beaver.Just a quick word tonight to say that my experience was pretty much the same as Beaver's. Good massage, very relaxing, no roaming allowed (except for a bit of leg touching), and although she took direction well during the.

Massage, she had a great deal of difficulty understanding what I needed during the reluctant HE. It was more than mechanical, but I wouldn't repeat for the reason that it was too much effort to get myself understood. Actually,

I might repeat just for the massage, because that part was very relaxing.

Adobe.

Jolem
06-01-15, 00:36
Repeated w cutie Angela last week. Called, got vmail, got a callback like 30 secs later. Good times again. I think this is going to get to be a habit LOL.

Tried Angela, found equally good service, face 7/10, body 8/10, young and slim, HE with UTC roaming on top, OTC below, . 45/. 4 for 1/2 hour.

Catnibbler
06-01-15, 06:01
Was in need of just a massage so I tried a new place. It's in Wakefield. Called and went right in. Greeted by woman in dress that was in her late 40's at best. But like I said needed a massage. Standard 60 for house. Walls don't go all way up to ceiling but nice room. Long story short, decent massage not my best. Roamed under her dress and she had on some under armour. Gurdle or something. No tease at all. On flip tried to get under top said no, but allowed to touch over her dress. Had to put her hand on junior And got an HE, very mechanical. But she had a nice personality, helped me with my shoes and pants. Gave her 40 tip because she was nice. She walked me to door and said bye.

Probable will not return.

Blambo McGee
06-01-15, 08:13
I'm not one to tip that low for HE. But it's your money and you can do as you please. No amount of shaming from the board is going to change anyone's behavior to tip less or tip more.

Live and let live. Some providers are hagglers and others will take what you give them to remain under the radar and out of trouble.What you say is clearly correct; shaming anyone is a waste of time. In fact, if others here get more by paying less I guess that is their gain and my loss. I don't resent a lady who is trying to earn some money doing a job that I am certain is unpleasant at times. (Just like my own in that respect!) But I have learned the hard way that if I offer a reasonable tip and the lady presses for more, if circumstances require I will offer something BUT I will never return. I have seen that the ladies who haggle will always do that and once they peg you as a mark that is what you will represent to them: an easy mark. Especially for fellows just starting out on this Hobby, a little tipping info from others can be very useful if only as a benchmark.

JohnnyOceans2
06-01-15, 11:53
Think I might check out Beijing in Waltham this week. I've heard good things but would like some more info. Should I make an appointment? Are extras provided? Should I worry about uncle LEO? Any and all info will be appreciated. Thanks.

Ridgid
06-01-15, 17:34
I saw her too. Nice massage and end. But I was in and out of there in about 20-25 minutes. Haven't repeated and doubtful that I will.

I saw her in her home in Haverhill a few times. This was a year ago. Looked different than the pic. Actually nicer looking. Nice esalen style massage with partial nudity. Not bad but not great either. The home envioronment was nice and clean. Feel free to PM. Jb.

Stan Daround
06-01-15, 17:49
Just walked in and then walked out. Was greeted by 50 ish, heavy Asian woman. There was a language barrier, but she gave me no hint that there was none there I wanted to have give me a table shower. I wasn't expecting Providence, but I was hoping for better. If anyone knows of something different from what I saw, please pm me. For aamp, I will stick to Wendy's or Central ave in Malden.

WheresTheAmp
06-01-15, 19:08
I usually go to zen but after whoaboys review I decided to check out star. Greeted by lulu, probably mid 40's and not the prettiest thing but she was wearing a nice short light blue dress. It was 50 for the hour message. Good message with alot of teasing. At one point she hacked up her skirt and sat on my head. I was allowed to roam wherever. After about 30 minutes I'd had enough. On the flip everything was on the table 90 got me a not so good CBJ followed by FS. Hope this helps.

Big Head
06-01-15, 22:20
Think I might check out Beijing in Waltham this week. I've heard good things but would like some more info. Should I make an appointment? Are extras provided? Should I worry about uncle LEO? Any and all info will be appreciated. Thanks.I had a visit with Sara there once. Good looking about 35. A pleasant massage and some tease, very good finish. OTC mostly, fake girls. 40+40 for half. I did not call for the appointment, just walked in.

-BH.

Oeddeo
06-02-15, 15:50
I usually go to zen but after whoaboys review I decided to check out star. Greeted by lulu, probably mid 40's and not the prettiest thing but she was wearing a nice short light blue dress. It was 50 for the hour message. Good message with alot of teasing. At one point she hacked up her skirt and sat on my head. I was allowed to roam wherever. After about 30 minutes I'd had enough. On the flip everything was on the table 90 got me a not so good CBJ followed by FS. Hope this helps.90? I met cici a month ago, and offered her 1. For FS and she tried to up sell me to 120. I ended up settling for CBJ for 80. I guess YMMV.

BigDaddyJohnG
06-02-15, 16:37
What is tipping protocol for 4 hands? (I know dumb neewbie question)!

Ambrose
06-02-15, 20:25
What is tipping protocol for 4 hands? (I know dumb neewbie question)!If you tip 40 for 1 lady then you should tip 40 for each on a 4 hand so 80 total. They each spend the hour with you but maybe if only one is involved with the end result she should get a little more, maybe 40/30. I always give each one the same but that's just me.

Ambrose
06-02-15, 20:44
Wondering if anyone has been to Reiki Spa recently. I was there a year ago and got a fantastic massage from Jen, short blk girl thick thighs not fat, attractive. Unfortunately it was massage only. I would like to see Lily any info on her?

Zealot123
06-03-15, 00:27
http://massachusetts.backpage.com/BodyRubs/24s-nice-well-trained-therapists-best-bodywork-with-shower/29817588

Just noticed this link. Has anyone partaken yet or know what town its in?

HappyDave
06-03-15, 08:19
90? I met cici a month ago, and offered her 1. For FS and she tried to up sell me to 120. I ended up settling for CBJ for 80. I guess YMMV.What does cici look like, these girls attractive at all. Went to Star about a year ago and there sister place in Randolph. Not beauties and not pig ugly, when I am taking the dip, which I do not often do, they got to be somewhat cute with a firm body and tits.

Oeddeo
06-03-15, 10:44
What does cici look like, these girls attractive at all. Went to Star about a year ago and there sister place in Randolph. Not beauties and not pig ugly, when I am taking the dip, which I do not often do, they got to be somewhat cute with a firm body and tits.On a scale of Quincy to Rhode island, none of these Q girls are 10's. At best you will get a thin 40 yo. At worst you'll get someones grandma. If looks are important to you, then don't get your hopes up.

Puckhead72
06-03-15, 11:41
http://massachusetts.backpage.com/BodyRubs/24s-nice-well-trained-therapists-best-bodywork-with-shower/29817588

Just noticed this link. Has anyone partaken yet or know what town its in?This is the Asian / Brazillian place in quincy on center street. I've been in the past but no happiness there then.

Maybe the new # means new management new rules?

I called the number but was texted address from original number so not sure what the outcome will be. Not trying till I hear some good intel.

Janus808
06-03-15, 13:17
Posted this in Worcester section but no response, figured I'd try the more popular board:

Anyone frequent this once largely reliable establishment recently? It was a top spot for me but I have not been back since several reports a month or two ago that mentioned only standard massages and no HE. That still the case or does anyone have knowledge of the latest talent?

Bostsouth
06-03-15, 13:27
I used to visit old location somewhat regularly.

Have not seen BP add for Quincy location recentlyrics. Anyone pass on to me??

What does cici look like, these girls attractive at all. Went to Star about a year ago and there sister place in Randolph. Not beauties and not pig ugly, when I am taking the dip, which I do not often do, they got to be somewhat cute with a firm body and tits..

Spaz2580
06-03-15, 16:06
Haven't been there lately. But no trouble in watch city as far as I know. No recent closings or activity. Walk in is fine.

Think I might check out Beijing in Waltham this week. I've heard good things but would like some more info. Should I make an appointment? Are extras provided? Should I worry about uncle LEO? Any and all info will be appreciated. Thanks.

Member #4946
06-03-15, 20:36
What does cici look like, these girls attractive at all. Went to Star about a year ago and there sister place in Randolph. Not beauties and not pig ugly, when I am taking the dip, which I do not often do, they got to be somewhat cute with a firm body and tits.Star, ask for Emily, she may have cycled through but was a gal you would take to the Caribbean if you could. Just adorable. She will FS for a cee and throw in a BBBJ for an extra 20. Nice ride.

Stoneman
06-03-15, 23:50
One time post from an out of town member: In Boston on business, I was looking for a provider and saw positive things for Star spa. Made my way there via the red line to Quincy center and then it's a short and safe 1/4 mile walk on Hancock to # 1 r4 r1 r9. Totally unmarked building except for the number. Don't walk past it and think you found the place when you see the massage garden a few doors down. Nice lady there but definitely totally legit much to my chagrin. In any case the Star is located upstairs at 1419. The layout is weird. No TS, not even a bathroom in the spa suite. They give you a key to use the bathroom in the hallway. Best part was the provider who was a super nice Chinese 22 year old from Beijing. I think her name was Meena. She spoke all of 10 English words but was really sweet. Rates 50 per hr quoted. Some good massage but she quickly warmed up and after a brief negotiation 120 opened up a full menu. She fully enjoyed DATY with full finger action and even a little MFUHA. I tend to be very gentle and she seemed to love the technique cumming at least twice during DATY. Downside was no bare back anything. Not even a lick which I really could have used to reach full stature. CBJ was enthusiastic and then quickly on to a solid pounding which brought her off once more and she actually seemed disappointed that I was done at the same time. I should have held back. Almost GFE but no kissing and again nothing uncovered. A bit more massage finished us off and then time to leave. Even though the set up is weird, she is a sweetheart and I would for sure repeat. Treat her well my fellow mongers.

JohnReid
06-04-15, 05:52
IMHO, FBW has been lacking in any talent recently and I have posted to that opinion. So every once in awhile, at least once a week, I will call to see who's working. If nothing else, at least I get to politely say that 'No, they no good. I think I spend my money somewhere that make me happy'.

Called yesterday to see who was working. Was told Jenny and LuLu were on. Nice change from before. As long as they were the same gals from last year, my notes suggested that it would be a good risk. (After all, how many Jenny and LuLu's can there be? LOL!) I got lucky because at least Jenny was the same as last August.

Jenny is fairly tall, pretty in a sense, slim, tight body, nice breasts. I don't even try to guess ages any more. OK massage, no tease whatsoever until after the hot towel. I was beginning to get agitated. (No! Not again!) But she made up for it on the flip. Just some OTC roaming, hence the really tight body, but an incredibly sensual HJ that ended in an intense release.

Perhaps it was just that I have not seen much talent at all in the MetroWest area, but I left there quite pleased.

Damage 60/60. She was that good.

Stay Safe.

JR.

EDIT: My notes also indicated that 'LuLu' had offered up a very sensual service last year. Again, don't know if she is the same one from before, but at some point soon, I will take the chance. Not much to lose at this point. MetroWest is experiencing a drought!

HappyDave
06-04-15, 08:33
One time post from an out of town member: In Boston on business, I was looking for a provider and saw positive things for Star spa. Made my way there via the red line to Quincy center and then it's a short and safe 1/4 mile walk on Hancock to # 1 r4 r1 r9. Totally unmarked building except for the number. Don't walk past it and think you found the place when you see the massage garden a few doors down. Nice lady there but definitely totally legit much to my chagrin. In any case the Star is located upstairs at 1419. The layout is weird. No TS, not even a bathroom in the spa suite. They give you a key to use the bathroom in the hallway. Best part was the provider who was a super nice Chinese 22 year old from Beijing. I think her name was Meena. She spoke all of 10 English words but was really sweet. Rates 50 per hr quoted. Some good massage but she quickly warmed up and after a brief negotiation 120 opened up a full menu. She fully enjoyed DATY with full finger action and even a little MFUHA. I tend to be very gentle and she seemed to love the technique cumming at least twice during DATY. Downside was no bare back anything. Not even a lick which I really could have used to reach full stature. CBJ was enthusiastic and then quickly on to a solid pounding which brought her off once more and she actually seemed disappointed that I was done at the same time. I should have held back. Almost GFE but no kissing and again nothing uncovered. A bit more massage finished us off and then time to leave. Even though the set up is weird, she is a sweetheart and I would for sure repeat. Treat her well my fellow mongers.Place I am thinking of was first floor of Angels old building, think the number is 1173. The unit itself had a big black star you could not miss it. They were associated with spa's in Randolph and Plymouth.

HappyDave
06-04-15, 08:47
Place I am thinking of was first floor of Angels old building, think the number is 1173. The unit itself had a big black star you could not miss it. They were associated with spa's in Randolph and Plymouth.Just looked it up by address in BP they must have moved. Add does not say star, got to say given the revews don't know why they are not sending the same level of girls to Randolph.

Member #4772
06-04-15, 10:20
Went by there Yesterday. New place very clean. They had Chairs in the living room for Reflexology, and a few rooms with curtains.

Only one girl there named Jennifer 7 looks wise. Told me they had just opened and usually there are 3 girls to pick from.

She had a winter coat and the sniffles so I told her I was just passing by and was meeting someone for lunch. She then gave me a buisness Card to hold on to.

I thinks this is a Legit place, unless anyone else had been there.

Ground opening excellent body works in town (3 elm street apt 1 Framingham).

© craigslist. Map data © OpenStreetMap.

(google map) (yahoo map).

Relaxing and golden hands health body work.

Clean and private rooms.

Take time for yourself and relax with us.

We will make you comfortable.

Address is 3 elm street apt 1 Framingham ma 01701.

Call to make an appointment 617-615-1907 or walk ins welcome too.

30 min $ 40.00.

60 min $60.00.

90 min $80.00.

We open 7 days.

Monday to Saturday 10:00 am - 9:00 pm.

Sunday 11:00 am -8:00 pm.

Close to natick, Sudbury, weyland, Weston, Wellesley e.

Masseur2000
06-04-15, 11:21
This is the Asian / Brazillian place in quincy on center street. I've been in the past but no happiness there then.

I called the number but was texted address from original number so not sure what the outcome will be. Not trying till I hear some good intel.I've been watching as well and some pics were used south of Q. I will stop in maybe tomorrow to test it out. I've "tested" a lot of places and while successful. Still ISO of Holy Grail.

BigDog001
06-04-15, 22:57
I've been watching as well and some pics were used south of Q. I will stop in maybe tomorrow to test it out. I've "tested" a lot of places and while successful. Still ISO of Holy Grail.Since it opened, crappy to mediocre massage. No happiness. No reports of happiness. It's your money.

BD.
This is the Asian / Brazillian place in quincy on center street. I've been in the past but no happiness there then.

I called the number but was texted address from original number so not sure what the outcome will be. Not trying till I hear some good intel.

BigDog001
06-04-15, 23:06
Place I am thinking of was first floor of Angels old building, think the number is 1173. The unit itself had a big black star you could not miss it. They were associated with spa's in Randolph and Plymouth.Old Star, like new Star- bathroom outside MP in the hall. They moved to 1419 last year. I had a good time. 50+ 50. One time the girl put new linen on the table. Other times- I can't say for sure. They haven't been advertising in usual places. Sometimes I see a posting on Chinese social website QQ.

BD.

Mr Bao
06-05-15, 00:14
I've been watching as well and some pics were used south of Q. I will stop in maybe tomorrow to test it out. I've "tested" a lot of places and while successful. Still ISO of Holy Grail.No HE, all pro massage supposedly, but I recall it sucked in the massage, and I have never returned!

HappyDave
06-05-15, 08:25
Old Star, like new Star- bathroom outside MP in the hall. They moved to 1419 last year. I had a good time. 50+ 50. One time the girl put new linen on the table. Other times- I can't say for sure. They haven't been advertising in usual places. Sometimes I see a posting on Chinese social website QQ.

BD.Clear your box.

RobinHood2
06-05-15, 08:59
Stopped in without an appointment. Michelle was there. Spinner with a great looking tight little ass in jeans. Took the hour. She did a halfway decent massage and a slow tease right before the flip. The flow was just like Admiral in Providence. Was able to go utc top but only otc bottom. Not much english and she didn't talk at all during the massage. Standard finish, good clean up, more massage at the end. I was there an hour and 10 minutes. Gave her standard. 40 tip which she never looked at. I had thought that there would be more available and I did try but only the standard finish. I would go back.

JohnnyOceans2
06-05-15, 14:04
I used to frequent 40 Harrison and I know they had some problems a while ago but what is up with them now? Are they closed for good? And if so what's the best place I should hit up in CT?

BigDog001
06-05-15, 17:07
Clear your box.Been cleared since 8:30. Usually as soon as it's cleared, PM's show up. Not yet, today, though.

BD.

SMS 54
06-05-15, 21:11
I used to frequent 40 Harrison and I know they had some problems a while ago but what is up with them now? Are they closed for good? And if so what's the best place I should hit up in CT?I went to 40 H Sunday, just haven't gotten around to posting about it yet. My first time there. As far as I could tell, the only one left open is # 2 F. 60 for the hour. The room was small, the girl was pleasant, average looks, so-so English. I wanted a soft touch, and she did OK for about 20 minutes, no outrageous teasing like I was hoping for, but she got close enough to the goods so it was OK until the flip. That is when the tip discussion took place, and I was not in the mood to either negotiate, or walk out, so I agreed to the 60 tip for just the HE with no access. She wanted a 100 tip to remove the top but no touching. Obviously that wasn't happening. The HE was OK, not too rushed, then she did a little head / neck and foot work, but the total time was about 50 minutes. Because of the shortened hour and ridiculous tip demands, I will NOT return to this place.

M Scores Easy
06-06-15, 07:08
Walked in to this Thai "bodywork" spot. Two smoking hot girls doing their makeup in the main lobby. I was feeling good.

Got lead to a very clean room, by another girl, Natalie, less attractive then the other two but not bad.

The massage was very lackluster. The girl was super chatty for the first 15 minutes. Flip at the 50 min mark. Her technique was so-so but talked dirty which pushed me through.

I would not repeat with this girl again, but I believe the other girl there, her name is Lea (I think), may be worth a shot just on looks alone.

This was actually the first Thai spa that I've been to that the massage was not up to par. If I'm going to pay $80 for an hour, I expect the massage to be top notch, and not just an hour of hands swirling in circles around the same spot over and over.

AmpExplorer
06-06-15, 08:30
I went to 40 H Sunday, just haven't gotten around to posting about it yet. My first time there. As far as I could tell, the only one left open is # 2 F. 60 for the hour. The room was small, the girl was pleasant, average looks, so-so English. I wanted a soft touch, and she did OK for about 20 minutes, no outrageous teasing like I was hoping for, but she got close enough to the goods so it was OK until the flip. That is when the tip discussion took place, and I was not in the mood to either negotiate, or walk out, so I agreed to the 60 tip for just the HE with no access. She wanted a 100 tip to remove the top but no touching. Obviously that wasn't happening. The HE was OK, not too rushed, then she did a little head / neck and foot work, but the total time was about 50 minutes. Because of the shortened hour and ridiculous tip demands, I will NOT return to this place.I don't "bite" at the top off upsell. I use the standard 40 with pushback.

I nicely say I can leave now if you are not interested but would consider 60 if the massage / effort was excellent. So now I put it back in her court to provide her best effort. If not she lost a repeat customer and will only get the standard.

So the reply sometimes is to "top off" options this is an upsell that in my experience usually lessens the quality and effort while she tries to gauge 80-100 from you.

My reply is for that kind of $ I expect oral finish.

Four Q
06-06-15, 08:44
PMan,

Elm St in Framg is a nice place, everything is brand new, unbelievable sound system that plays great guy music instead of the old Kenny G or oboesk Chinese love songs.

Hit or miss on the looks of the woman, as I have not seen any young spinners there. Multiple providers each time I was there, and a young Asian guy is the gate keeper. Am going to go back for the foot reflexology on 3rd visit.

Give it a go, maybe first impressions are deceiving.

4 Q.

Went by there Yesterday. New place very clean. They had Chairs in the living room for Reflexology, and a few rooms with curtains.

Only one girl there named Jennifer 7 looks wise. Told me they had just opened and usually there are 3 girls to pick from.

She had a winter coat and the sniffles so I told her I was just passing by and was meeting someone for lunch. She then gave me a buisness Card to hold on to.

I thinks this is a Legit place, unless anyone else had been there.

Ground opening excellent body works in town (3 elm street apt 1 Framingham).

craigslist. Map data OpenStreetMap.

(google map) (yahoo map).

Relaxing and golden hands health body work.

Clean and private rooms.

Take time for yourself and relax with us.

We will make you comfortable.

Address is 3 elm street apt 1 Framingham ma 01701.

Call to make an appointment 617-615-1907 or walk ins welcome too.

30 min $ 40.00.

60 min $60.00.

90 min $80.00.

We open 7 days.

Monday to Saturday 10:00 am - 9:00 pm.

Sunday 11:00 am -8:00 pm.

Close to natick, Sudbury, weyland, Weston, Wellesley e.

RobinHood2
06-06-15, 10:19
Hello All,

Going to be in Plymouth next week with some spare time in the afternoon and looking for a recommendation. 18 or 45 Samoset or one of the other places. Thanks in advance. PM if you would like.

RH2.

Masseur2000
06-06-15, 14:22
Hello All,

Going to be in Plymouth next week with some spare time in the afternoon and looking for a recommendation. 18 or 45 Samoset or one of the other places. Thanks in advance. PM if you would like.

RH2.45. Was just there a week ago.

Dennis3
06-06-15, 21:00
Walked in to this Thai "bodywork" spot. Two smoking hot girls doing their makeup in the main lobby. I was feeling good.

Got lead to a very clean room, by another girl, Natalie, less attractive then the other two but not bad.

The massage was very lackluster. The girl was super chatty for the first 15 minutes. Flip at the 50 min mark. Her technique was so-so but talked dirty which pushed me through.

I would not repeat with this girl again, but I believe the other girl there, her name is Lea (I think), may be worth a shot just on looks alone.

This was actually the first Thai spa that I've been to that the massage was not up to par. If I'm going to pay $80 for an hour, I expect the massage to be top notch, and not just an hour of hands swirling in circles around the same spot over and over.I would like to try this place as I live not too far but hate paying 80 and then having to tip 40 as well for the HE.

BigDog001
06-06-15, 21:10
I would like to try this place as I live not too far but hate paying 80 and then having to tip 40 as well for the HE.These places usually start at 60 for a no touch, no look tug. Occasionally less dinero, but count on negotiating from 60.

BD.

Yello Tail
06-07-15, 17:25
Walked in to this Thai "bodywork" spot. This was actually the first Thai spa that I've been to that the massage was not up to par. If I'm going to pay $80 for an hour, I expect the massage to be top notch, and not just an hour of hands swirling in circles around the same spot over and over.My experience is that very few Thai places have top notch massage skills. I have found a few women in Thai shops that were able to perform a half-way descent massage but most just move lots of oil around your body.

AmpExplorer
06-07-15, 21:00
My experience is that very few Thai places have top notch massage skills. I have found a few women in Thai shops that were able to perform a half-way descent massage but most just move lots of oil around your body.If you are truly aching all over go see Jolin. I can only speak over 10 years ago, her skills were excellent. She also used too much oil but my aches and pains were fixed. I can not speak if she has gotten lazy with age or focuses more on extras than the actual massage since it has been ages. The CL ads show she has a new place in Alston.

SparkyDawg
06-07-15, 21:27
FYI. That is indeed the same Lulu from last fall as she came back from NY 1 week ago. Pairing her with Jenny could put this place back on my go-to list. --Cheers.

IMHO, FBW has been lacking in any talent recently and I have posted to that opinion. So every once in awhile, at least once a week, I will call to see who's working. If nothing else, at least I get to politely say that 'No, they no good. I think I spend my money somewhere that make me happy'.

Called yesterday to see who was working. Was told Jenny and LuLu were on. Nice change from before. As long as they were the same gals from last year, my notes suggested that it would be a good risk. (After all, how many Jenny and LuLu's can there be? LOL!) I got lucky because at least Jenny was the same as last August.

Jenny is fairly tall, pretty in a sense, slim, tight body, nice breasts. I don't even try to guess ages any more. OK massage, no tease whatsoever until after the hot towel. I was beginning to get agitated. (No! Not again!) But she made up for it on the flip. Just some OTC roaming, hence the really tight body, but an incredibly sensual HJ that ended in an intense release.

Perhaps it was just that I have not seen much talent at all in the MetroWest area, but I left there quite pleased.

Damage 60/60. She was that good.

Stay Safe.

JR.

EDIT: My notes also indicated that 'LuLu' had offered up a very sensual service last year. Again, don't know if she is the same one from before, but at some point soon, I will take the chance. Not much to lose at this point. MetroWest is experiencing a drought!

MikeJohns
06-09-15, 07:48
Recently found some time away from new gf and got itch to try something different. Belmont behind pet supply, two women working. Typical 6 up front, ok massage nice light massage and tease. She wanted 8 to take off top. I left it on and got standard finish. Nothing spectacular but nicely hidden spot.

FenderBender88
06-09-15, 08:21
Had the itch for something new in Quincy and I stumbled across a review for Kaka at Angels place. I've seen Angel a million times so I figured any girl working there was worth it. Kaka is a very average 40 ish year old woman but she gives a pretty good massage. Some slight teasing while face down and some slight backdoor play close to the flip almost had me let go. The finish was pretty great, she let the twins out for me to roam as well. 60+40 and was out in close to an hour. I would repeat because girls who are decent at the backdoor play are hard to come by.

Member #5269
06-09-15, 19:15
Where are all the big natural providers like Angel at? I'm usually a straight are&t guy but it wouldn't hurt to see a nice set of natural hangers like Angels as well.

Spaz2580
06-09-15, 22:13
That is pretty ridiculous upsell for top off. Perhaps 50 or 60 depending how much one wants that. But never 80.

Recently found some time away from new gf and got itch to try something different. Belmont behind pet supply, two women working. Typical 6 up front, ok massage nice light massage and tease. She wanted 8 to take off top. I left it on and got standard finish. Nothing spectacular but nicely hidden spot.

NoRush
06-10-15, 01:59
Parking seems tough right there. Are there spaces behind the building?

PMan,

Elm St in Framg is a nice place, everything is brand new, unbelievable sound system that plays great guy music instead of the old Kenny G or oboesk Chinese love songs.

Hit or miss on the looks of the woman, as I have not seen any young spinners there. Multiple providers each time I was there, and a young Asian guy is the gate keeper. Am going to go back for the foot reflexology on 3rd visit.

Give it a go, maybe first impressions are deceiving.

4 Q.

Big Head
06-10-15, 03:56
Where are all the big natural providers like Angel at? I'm usually a straight are&t guy but it wouldn't hurt to see a nice set of natural hangers like Angels as well.The Norwood place Northern Lights got some big mature tits.

-BH.

Big Head
06-10-15, 17:09
Where are all the big natural providers like Angel at? I'm usually a straight are&t guy but it wouldn't hurt to see a nice set of natural hangers like Angels as well.I wasted time replying to your PM, could not send it. All of you guys, just clear your Inbox and Send folders.

-BH.

Four Q
06-10-15, 22:33
NR, dunno about out back parking. I park right on the street, as even though there are white lines it is legal I believe.

Spaz2580
06-11-15, 00:08
Not sure if there's back parking. I parked on a side street and walked over.

RobinHood2
06-11-15, 08:11
Called to make an appointment. I believe that the owner here has a couple of other places and that the phones are answered away from here. Woman who answered said her name was Angela and she spoke perfect english. My meeting in Plymouth ran over an hour longer than I expected so I called back and the same woman answered but she had no idea that hadn't been there for the appointment that I made.

Anyway there is a ton of construction on this street (one of the main drags) so I was happy that they had a parking area in the rear of the building. When I got out of my car a woman opened the door on the second floor and smiling waved me up. Quick trip to the bathroom (clean and well appointed) and then into the tiny massage room which was right opposite the entry door. Girl asked how long and I said 1 hour and she asked for $50. I paid her and started to undress. She was back before I finished and she took off my shoes and socks and then lowered my boxers (very nice). I said no oil and she leaned down and whispered in my ear soft?. I said yes. Her name was Wendy. Almost no english with this one. No massage just light rub from my knees to my lower back. O / see roaming up top but utc below. Very nice slow finish and nice clean up. Tipped 40 which she never looked at.

OK option if in that area but I wouldn't make a special trip.

WillieFudPucke
06-11-15, 10:00
Got bored with my regular place in QC, so I tried 2 wolly the other day.

Got Linda, older, maybe about 50 why / o niice bod. There was a much younger provider behind the desk, but did not request her.

Good massage esp the part when she hopped up onto table with me. Nice tease after that.

At the flip, all it took was a nod. No haggle, no upsell. Great technique. Utc top, otc bot.

60/. 60 for the hour, gave a little extra because first time there ice breaker.

Out of 10: Massage 7. Looks 3. Bod 6. End 8. Lang. 4. Cleanliness was average I guess.

I felt something in her pocket, so I think more "cover"age is on the menu. Will repeat.

ChrisC0091
06-11-15, 14:03
I was itching for a massage one night and it was like 10 pm, so I made a few calls and the only place open was the parlor in Lexington. Place is nice, really discrete, quiet area with a parking lot in the back where the parlor is.

Went in, there was only 1 lady, told her sorry I was doing this so late but she was nice about it. Not really a looker but hey its dark LOL. Went into a pretty clean room, undressed and she gave a pretty good massage. It lasted almost the whole hour, with just a bit of teasing. On the flip, she started doing the light sensual touches to get me hard and asked if it was ok as she got to the boys. Damage was. 6 on house and. 4 tip, for a decent HJ. I got some utc touching in tits and ass.

Will probably go again.

BigDaddyJohnG
06-11-15, 18:22
Where are all the big natural providers like Angel at? I'm usually a straight are&t guy but it wouldn't hurt to see a nice set of natural hangers like Angels as well.I wouldn't mind being enlightened myself, always have been a boob man!

WebDog2015
06-11-15, 18:39
If you are truly aching all over go see Jolin. I can only speak over 10 years ago, her skills were excellent. She also used too much oil but my aches and pains were fixed. I can not speak if she has gotten lazy with age or focuses more on extras than the actual massage since it has been ages. The CL ads show she has a new place in Alston.I saw here maybe two years ago and was not "excellent" per se but legit (I. E. , legit Thai place quality with non-legit finish). My only complaint, and probably hers too, was that she didn't allow any roaming. I need an ass or something to hold on to in order to finish. She didn't go for that and it was weird when she shot me down. Made the finish less than great.

Biggus Bishus
06-11-15, 19:28
I go there a few times a month. The construction has hurt their business and Plymouth is considering a bodywork legislation like LaProv. The Plymouth DA Tim Cruz is big into getting as much face time as he can on the news and has taken up the human trafficking cause. Shame because the 3 in Plymouth are all solid rub and tugs.

Called to make an appointment. I believe that the owner here has a couple of other places and that the phones are answered away from here. Woman who answered said her name was Angela and she spoke perfect english. My meeting in Plymouth ran over an hour longer than I expected so I called back and the same woman answered but she had no idea that hadn't been there for the appointment that I made.

Anyway there is a ton of construction on this street (one of the main drags) so I was happy that they had a parking area in the rear of the building. When I got out of my car a woman opened the door on the second floor and smiling waved me up. Quick trip to the bathroom (clean and well appointed) and then into the tiny massage room which was right opposite the entry door. Girl asked how long and I said 1 hour and she asked for $50. I paid her and started to undress. She was back before I finished and she took off my shoes and socks and then lowered my boxers (very nice). I said no oil and she leaned down and whispered in my ear soft?. I said yes. Her name was Wendy. Almost no english with this one. No massage just light rub from my knees to my lower back. O / see roaming up top but utc below. Very nice slow finish and nice clean up. Tipped 40 which she never looked at.

OK option if in that area but I wouldn't make a special trip.

Eligrn101
06-12-15, 08:48
Returned to this Plymouth place. Was there 3 months ago and drew Tina. Liked her then, liked her now. Everything in my 3/19 report still applies. She even remembered me. Nice to be able to repeat with a good provider.

Yello Tail
06-12-15, 17:35
My only complaint, and probably hers too, was that she didn't allow any roaming. I need an ass or something to hold on to in order to finish.In my experience, she never has. Like you I need more.

TheHotAzn
06-12-15, 18:42
Less than average experience with youmei. Usual. 4 and. 4 standard rt. She had like size Cs but her belly and 40+yr age didn't make it that exciting. And she had a no touch attitude as well. Won't be going back.

AmpExplorer
06-12-15, 21:15
I saw here maybe two years ago and was not "excellent" per se but legit (I. E. , legit Thai place quality with non-legit finish). My only complaint, and probably hers too, was that she didn't allow any roaming. I need an ass or something to hold on to in order to finish. She didn't go for that and it was weird when she shot me down. Made the finish less than great.She may now be lazier compared to about 10 yrs ago. She did very acrobatic thai stretches on me back then Jolene s looks are barely average as best compared to some of the cuties seen at the local Thai places the past few years. Too bad on no extras she used to have an excellent both frank and beans finish technique. She was itty bitty tittie material if you wanted roaming.

With these hot humid summer days I remember days past going for Thai massage still feeling very greased by the oil. Just the thing I needed to go to my car baking in the sun. Hopefully you get wiped off some of the oil or it makes for sticky ride home.

CleoBos
06-13-15, 10:58
Had a nice massage and time. She must be in late 20's. 50 to house and 100 for FS. 3 holes at par. Not at all mechanical and was enjoying thoroughly the whole time.

The massage was strong and effective. Didn't short the time at all.

Harley90
06-13-15, 12:06
Yup, consistant for massage beginning to end no matter who you draw. Good thing it's dark I go when it's late as well. I'm tired, everyone looks better, but they're always nice. Did a 4-hand there once. Massage was too noisy if you know what I mean with talk and different massage agenda. The end, now that was not bad, different, they worked better as a team than with the massage.

I was itching for a massage one night and it was like 10 pm, so I made a few calls and the only place open was the parlor in Lexington. Place is nice, really discrete, quiet area with a parking lot in the back where the parlor is.

Went in, there was only 1 lady, told her sorry I was doing this so late but she was nice about it. Not really a looker but hey its dark LOL. Went into a pretty clean room, undressed and she gave a pretty good massage. It lasted almost the whole hour, with just a bit of teasing. On the flip, she started doing the light sensual touches to get me hard and asked if it was ok as she got to the boys. Damage was. 6 on house and. 4 tip, for a decent HJ. I got some utc touching in tits and ass.

Will probably go again.

Member #5013
06-13-15, 20:37
Tried calling this place but it went right to voicemail throughout the day. Does anyone know if it closed or what the status is there? Thanks.

BB.

Member #4868
06-14-15, 08:27
Anyone been lately?

Can't recall a report in a year or so.

Thor369
06-14-15, 08:53
Finally had a session with Helen at Court Street, at America's hometown. Lily's replacement. It was a good time but a little disappointed as I thought there would be more.

She is friendly but language is an issue. Massage was so so but the tease was fun. When the flip comes she asks want I want with a motion. I talk her into stripping down to her panties and she allowed access to her top but below the waist it was a no go, which was a disappointment.

HJ was good and she was amazed at the amount that came out. Gave me the full hour of massage. I may try again to see if more is on the menu as it was with Lily. Lily may have been on the plain side but she made up for it with enthusiasm.

I think I may just stay with a few under the radar favorites based in Quincy and rt 495 between exits 1 and 6.

Spaz2580
06-14-15, 09:33
I think I saw a recent report (last week) that said provider asked for 80 tip for access to top. Up $sell.

Anyone been lately?

Can't recall a report in a year or so.

Big Head
06-14-15, 14:20
Less than average experience with youmei. Usual. 4 and. 4 standard rt. She had like size Cs but her belly and 40+yr age didn't make it that exciting. And she had a no touch attitude as well. Won't be going back.Agree about her looks, but my experience was different, good tease and UTC all the way.

-BH.

Big Head
06-14-15, 14:31
Yup, consistant for massage beginning to end no matter who you draw. Good thing it's dark I go when it's late as well. I'm tired, everyone looks better, but they're always nice. Did a 4-hand there once. Massage was too noisy if you know what I mean with talk and different massage agenda. The end, now that was not bad, different, they worked better as a team than with the massage.I visited this place a few times, but never stayed. I do not mind older ladies, but the ones I saw in there were so plain looking that I did not see any point spending my money there.

-BH.

Moogaar1
06-14-15, 17:12
I saw her last Wednesday for an hour, the place was too hot and her attitude was rather cold and distant. She did remove her top for easy access but was reluctant to do so.

Damage was the usual 60+40. Will not repeat. It was after I left I forgot how good I had it in Bedford.

Agree about her looks, but my experience was different, good tease and UTC all the way.

-BH.

Ambrose
06-14-15, 22:04
At least I think I did, I have never seen a review here about a newly opened spa in Wakefield, and if I had seen one I wouldn't have bothered. I was looking for something new, their ad said table shower and that's like a magnet to me. So off I went. Did a walk in thinking if I didn't like what I saw I would leave. Wrong. I didn't like what I saw and I stayed. 2 older women, neither very attractive, but both were very pleasant and friendly AND they had a table shower, so how bad could it be? Actually it wasn't bad at all, if you could get past the age factor. The table shower was excellent as was the rub & tug. One spoke decent English and the one I was with spoke practically none but we got along fine. 6/4. Now if I can find a younger girl in an AMP or LMP I'll be singing Dixie.

I won't repeat but if you don't mind older women (50's) then I can recommend.

Motoman36
06-15-15, 08:22
At least I think I did, I have never seen a review here about a newly opened spa in Wakefield, and if I had seen one I wouldn't have bothered. I was looking for something new, their ad said table shower and that's like a magnet to me. So off I went. Did a walk in thinking if I didn't like what I saw I would leave. Wrong. I didn't like what I saw and I stayed. 2 older women, neither very attractive, but both were very pleasant and friendly AND they had a table shower, so how bad could it be? Actually it wasn't bad at all, if you could get past the age factor. The table shower was excellent as was the rub & tug. One spoke decent English and the one I was with spoke practically none but we got along fine. 6/4. Now if I can find a younger girl in an AMP or LMP I'll be singing Dixie.

I won't repeat but if you don't mind older women (50's) then I can recommend.This is the one on North Ave? Not the one right around the corner on Albion?

Stan Daround
06-15-15, 11:40

I won't repeat but if you don't mind older women (50's) then I can recommend.See 18087.

I actually walked into a room to see if they were hiding a younger provider. I couldn't stay. Glad I saved the $1.

Nimbus22
06-15-15, 20:53
Which location on court? There are 3.

Finally had a session with Helen at Court Street, at America's hometown. Lily's replacement. It was a good time but a little disappointed as I thought there would be more.

She is friendly but language is an issue. Massage was so so but the tease was fun. When the flip comes she asks want I want with a motion. I talk her into stripping down to her panties and she allowed access to her top but below the waist it was a no go, which was a disappointment.

HJ was good and she was amazed at the amount that came out. Gave me the full hour of massage. I may try again to see if more is on the menu as it was with Lily. Lily may have been on the plain side but she made up for it with enthusiasm.

I think I may just stay with a few under the radar favorites based in Quincy and rt 495 between exits 1 and 6.

SamMax1824
06-16-15, 00:09

I won't repeat but if you don't mind older women (50's) then I can recommend.Did a walk in. 2 older women. I got the one who speaks limited English. Nice tease on the TS and massage. Flip and decent finish. Will not repeat.

MickPK
06-16-15, 12:54
I tried again last week and still no dice. This time there was no one else there and I asked for a full hour. Her name is indeed Jamie. Again she allowed otc roaming and did full-on teasing right up to the point of anticipated fruition, but it never happened. When trying to suggest HE she simply said "just massage" and that was it. It certainly could be that I missed something and I'm still doing something wrong, but I could not have been clearer and I'm not trying again. I ended up going to the other place a couple of blocks north to see the mature sure-thing one at 2464.I made a trip to the "sure thing" a couple blocks north recently. Was just one older woman Nancy, not much to look at, probably someone's grandmother. I considered making a run for it, but it was late so I took the hour. Massage was very good and thorough. No teasing or hint of extras, just "all done" shortly after the flip. Not sure if she would offer HE or more with repeat visits, but I would consider returning just for the massage. Was interrupted 3 times by phone calls; oddly enough, she told at least two of the callers to come by at 9 pm (even though she had told me last appointment was 8:30), so unless one of them declined, it sounds like she's not shy about double booking.

BlackStick75
06-16-15, 21:55
Had an interesting experience tonight. Visited 40 H for the first time in about a year this week. While things have chanced I had a fantastic time with everything meeting expectations. On the way back to the elevator a woman who definitely did not work in the building stepped out of of the many doors. My immediate reaction was panic, but then I realized she had no reason to believe I was up to anything nefarious. As we waited for the elevator we greeted each other and said our goodbyes as we parted ways outside. Apparently there may be some vanilla options on the floor. If you do venture over there just be aware and remember there is nothing to be ashamed of.

Harley90
06-16-15, 22:32
Dark and I keep my eyes closed On occasion you stumble across the diamond in the rough. That's why they survive. Think about it. What can you do to a grandma, drag in the old lady and say she was. Sorry, couldn't resist.

I visited this place a few times, but never stayed. I do not mind older ladies, but the ones I saw in there were so plain looking that I did not see any point spending my money there.

-BH.

Thor369
06-17-15, 05:19
Which location on court? There are 3.63.

Funny thing. After the release, she had to go answer the door and I heard her talking with a couple of women. She came back with a perplexed look on her face. I think she was just solicited by the Jehovah's Witnesses.

Andrew70
06-17-15, 07:11
With all the solid options out there, I can't see why any player in this game would waste an hour at her place. She may be attractive, but she is not a nice person. I have heard from some of her clients (female-believe it or not!) who say she complains about how much her life sucks, and her massage sucks also. Not many return clients there. In this battlefield of 'bodywork" spa's and the sheer greed of the business by nature- I think she (jenny) must have brought in the "user-friendly" helper (salina) who is gratifying clients for hopes of return business where she (the license holder) will not venture to the "dark side". Upon the flip-She stares up at the ceiling while her clients are finally able to breathe and hoping for. Major buzzkill for anyone dropping 70 for the house. Ladybois scare the hell out of me, and personally after over 20 years in this hobby, I have selected only a few providers for dependable service with no issues or haggling, as the gals coming in from NY lately are giving you the pouty face no matter how much we tip them. I like having the reassurance of making an appointment and arriving on time to see my always cheerful provider waiting for me with the table specially prepared (I always start face-up! Just not a gambler- my 02 cents.I ran across something interesting while reading my local newspaper, if you google the owners real name (which is on her website) " uneedmassageinc" you can read about her.

I think she may (if not already) be giving some extras to maybe pay for some legal bills, just my 2 cents poor Jenny.

Jack A Dogov
06-17-15, 07:45
I went to Chi Bodyworks in Newton not too long ago. I drew Wendy who said she is from Hong Kong. She said she's been here (at the spa and in the country) for only a few weeks. She's thin with a nice body and claims she is twenty seven. She speaks English well and carried on a good conversation which usually isn't to my liking as I like to drift off but it wasn't too much. She gave a nice massage. It started a little too light so I asked her to go harder and she adjusted nicely. She also used her elbows and forearms at times. A hot towel cleanup to remove the oil but no tease though she did make deliberate contact several times while working my legs. After flip she went right to it. UTC upstairs happily allowed. Nice technique though I had to slow her down a few times. A clean up and then a face massage. Some fun flirting as I dressed and I was on my way. The place seemed dead when I was there. I didn't see any other girls but Wendy told me that the manager Michelle was there as well. I will repeat.

Ambrose
06-17-15, 17:28
Stopped in a few days ago mid afternoon as a walk in. Was asked if I called, I said no, but they weren't busy so they took me in. Their ad says "new girls, young and nice". Young always gets me, sure they are young compared to some people, but I consider young to be mid 20's. These girls were neither young nor old, probably mid 30's which is fine with me and about what I expected. Massage was actually very good, the girl I was with was pleasant and fun, so no complaints, full hour, clean place as far as I could tell. 6/4, will repeat.

HappyDave
06-17-15, 17:38
Based on a report dropped in and drew Keke, who was the one I wanted to try. Looks are not there typical older provider of the area. Angle popes her head in and says yes he been here before. Only been four years since the last though I was a regular with Ammy when she was in her prime. Got the half hour, massage was good. No ST but the face down tease was very good and to short. Flip, ending was nice with her putting the girls out to play after a slight attempt. . 4 house. 4 tip, angle always runs a solid and clean place, not sure about a repeat, been spoiled by young RI spinners.

PatriotsTug
06-17-15, 19:04
I ran across something interesting while reading my local newspaper, if you google the owners real name (which is on her website) " uneedmassageinc" you can read about her.

I think she may (if not already) be giving some extras to maybe pay for some legal bills, just my 2 cents poor Jenny.I read on another website. The tall girl here is a tranny beware.

Rome400
06-17-15, 23:08
First time on oval rd, I like the location. The ad said new girls 21 to 26 so I called and asked if they really had young girls they assured me they did. Saw cici and another much older woman. Cici could possibly be late 20's but was cute enough and was showing a little cleavage. Asked for a medium massage and she started with a towel on me for like 30 seconds it felt horrible, I pulled it off and got a very enjoyable medium massage with a lot of oil. She wiped it off with a hot towel and gave me about 10 minutes of ST, and then I flipped and there was no haggling, she asked if I wanted oil and gave me a very skilled HJ. Let me stick my hand utc up top but there wasnt much there other then nipple (LOL) and the bra was like ft knox. 60 +50 because I felt she deserved a little extra. That got a smile. Would return but there are so many asians to explore.

Andrew70
06-18-15, 06:43
I read on another website. The tall girl here is a tranny beware.The tall girl Jasmine is a TS but Jenny is 100% female and it looks like she will need a lot of money in the near future. I think a lot of extras maybe on the menu.

PinayLuver
06-18-15, 10:39
I ran across something interesting while reading my local newspaper, if you google the owners real name (which is on her website) " uneedmassageinc" you can read about her.

I think she may (if not already) be giving some extras to maybe pay for some legal bills, just my 2 cents poor Jenny.I have never been to jenny. I have read a lot about her on this forum and I viewed her website. Interestingly enough on her website she doesn't wear anything revealing. She is pretty, can't guess her age late 20's early 30's, idk. Everything I have read on this forum says she's not a player, does massage only and always appears uninterested in the TUG. Jenny's website states walkins are welcome. Three weeks ago I walked in to her AMP in franklin she was the only one there and said she was busy but I could make an appointment for later that day at 4 pm.

She said normally two people are working there but it has been slow. I declined on the 5 hour wait. Took her card and I'm planning on trying her out. Jenny, on this day was not dressed like on her website. She had on a revealing one piece leotard. Low cut with cleavage showing. She caught me eyeballing her tits, which appear to be nice, and gave me a sly smile. Question is? Is she really not interested or are we not being aggressive enough. I don't know her so I have no knowledge of the legal trouble that you speak of. Maybe, as she states " her life sucks " because she's not getting any. Then again I don't know how far anyone has tried to go with her. When I do finally go I'll give it a shot and let you know.

ThP.

PSmith
06-18-15, 10:55
To me, it was Lisa in Stoneham Oasis that got closed. I hope I get a lead about her.

JohnReid
06-18-15, 11:45
I'm sure it's old hat by now, but:

http://www.wcvb.com/news/10-facing-prostitution-charges-in-illegal-massage-parlor-probe/33647228

Andrew70
06-18-15, 13:55
I have never been to jenny. I have read a lot about her on this forum and I viewed her website. Interestingly enough on her website she doesn't wear anything revealing. She is pretty, can't guess her age late 20's early 30's, idk. Everything I have read on this forum says she's not a player, does massage only and always appears uninterested in the TUG. Jenny's website states walkins are welcome. Three weeks ago I walked in to her AMP in franklin she was the only one there and said she was busy but I could make an appointment for later that day at 4 pm.

She said normally two people are working there but it has been slow. I declined on the 5 hour wait. Took her card and I'm planning on trying her out. Jenny, on this day was not dressed like on her website. She had on a revealing one piece leotard. Low cut with cleavage showing. She caught me eyeballing her tits, which appear to be nice, and gave me a sly smile. Question is? Is she really not interested or are we not being aggressive enough. I don't know her so I have no knowledge of the legal trouble that you speak of. Maybe, as she states " her life sucks " because she's not getting any. Then again I don't know how far anyone has tried to go with her. When I do finally go I'll give it a shot and let you know.

ThP.Ok guys how far have you gone with Jenny let us know?

BGunn
06-18-15, 14:31
Had a nice massage and time. She must be in late 20's. 50 to house and 100 for FS. 3 holes at par. Not at all mechanical and was enjoying thoroughly the whole time.

The massage was strong and effective. Didn't short the time at all.What was your provider's name?

ThePianoMan
06-18-15, 15:38
I stopped in Spa Tao yesterday.

First time for a TS. Agnie was quite good giving extra soap were the important stuff is. Very playful.

The Massage was OK. Lot's of teasing before the flip.

On the flip she lays down beside me and playfully starts doing dry humping joking around.

This was new for me so I went in that direction and had the HE.

Afterwards still very playful giving attention the king while dressing me.

70 to house and 50.

Will repeat.

PirateCl
06-18-15, 16:38
Stopped in a few days ago mid afternoon as a walk in. Was asked if I called, I said no, but they weren't busy so they took me in. Their ad says "new girls, young and nice". Young always gets me, sure they are young compared to some people, but I consider young to be mid 20's. These girls were neither young nor old, probably mid 30's which is fine with me and about what I expected. Massage was actually very good, the girl I was with was pleasant and fun, so no complaints, full hour, clean place as far as I could tell. 6/4, will repeat.Standard finish? Any UTC? It's in my area, so I'm just curious.

Olepapa
06-18-15, 16:45
I stopped in Spa Tao yesterday.

First time for a TS. Agnie was quite good giving extra soap were the important stuff is. Very playful.

The Massage was OK. Lot's of teasing before the flip.

On the flip she lays down beside me and playfully starts doing dry humping joking around.

This was new for me so I went in that direction and had the HE.

Afterwards still very playful giving attention the king while dressing me.

70 to house and 50.

Will repeat.Is it Agnie or a typo of Angie?

Member #4868
06-18-15, 16:53
Ok guys how far have you gone with Jenny let us know?Hey Andrew, three posts and they're all about Jenny. Why don't you tell us a little bit about yourself? Curious minds want to know. Also, if you think Jenny's troubles will open her menu why don't you go and report back to us. You can get a lot of credibility that way, trust me.

And Taste, I've heard of two instances where gentleman getting extras and I have not believed either case to be truthful. I have heard dozens and dozens of cases of strikeouts and I believe every one of those.

Andrew70
06-18-15, 17:17
Hey Andrew, three posts and they're all about Jenny. Why don't you tell us a little bit about yourself? Curious minds want to know. Also, if you think Jenny's troubles will open her menu why don't you go and report back to us. You can get a lot of credibility that way, trust me.

And Taste, I've heard of two instances where gentleman getting extras and I have not believed either case to be truthful. I have heard dozens and dozens of cases of strikeouts and I believe every one of those.I have been there a few times and not much luck, but others say they have, funds right now prohibit me from going but soon as I do I will report back. A.

Member #4868
06-18-15, 20:25
I have been there a few times and not much luck, but others say they have, funds right now prohibit me from going but soon as I do I will report back. A.I don't mean to bust your balls here but you are brand spanking new to the site, yet you say "others say they have" .

Please share your intel and sources.

Andrew70
06-18-15, 21:51
I don't mean to bust your balls here but you are brand spanking new to the site, yet you say "others say they have" .

Please share your intel and sources.I am a long time member of another site, this site was recommended by a friend, so I am not new to the hobby.

Rome400
06-18-15, 21:55
I have been there a few times and not much luck, but others say they have, funds right now prohibit me from going but soon as I do I will report back. A.I think the correct play Andrew is that Jenny needs a new boyfriend.

Amp Slave
06-18-15, 22:03
What is with this?

http://www.necn.com/news/new-england/9-Arrested-in-Prostitution-Sex-Trafficking-Sting-308155541.html

ThePianoMan
06-19-15, 09:15
Is it Agnie or a typo of Angie?Yes, sorry about the typo.

Also no UTC allowed only OTC allowed.

Stan Daround
06-19-15, 10:01
To me, it was Lisa in Stoneham Oasis that got closed. I hope I get a lead about her.Agreed. Lisa was great and some of the others there were just as good (Ci Ci and Jenna).

Spanker100
06-19-15, 11:11
That's odd. The place that got busted yesterday is running an ad in Craigslist this morning.

New staff too. How convenient:

-Elysium Spa 'Beautiful New Highly Skilled Staff Member Just Arrived' (plymouth).

-Elysium Spa.

-Beautiful New highly skilled staff member just arrived, Treat yourself to the serenity of Elysium Spa Today!

-Plymouth's new fine Asian Body work studio. New highly trained staff member just arrived. Let our highly trained beautiful Asian staff relieve your stress and soothe your aching muscles.

-Elysium Spa provides a clean healthy peaceful environment, cozy private rooms soft music and lighting. Visit Elysium Spa today and let our beautiful skilled staff take your stress away.

-Call to make appointment or walk in.

-Open 7 days a week.

-9:00 am to 9:00 pm.

-Plenty private parking space!

-We are located at #629 State Road, (Rt, 3 A) Plymouth MA 02360.

-Tel:508-224-6968.

30 minutes $40.

60 minutes $50.

90 minutes $90.00.

60 minutes Foot $35.00.

I'm sure it's old hat by now, but:

http://www.wcvb.com/news/10-facing-prostitution-charges-in-illegal-massage-parlor-probe/33647228

Catnibbler
06-19-15, 11:33
Agreed. Lisa was great and some of the others there were just as good (Ci Ci and Jenna).I know I've asked before, but has anyone heard anything about jenna from oasis in Stoneham? I call her old number every week hoping it will be turned on again.

Thanks.

Andrew70
06-19-15, 14:51
I think the correct play Andrew is that Jenny needs a new boyfriend.By what I read about jenny's ex bf I do agree 100%.

Zealot123
06-19-15, 20:22
Guys know of any places in Cambridge that offer 30 min sessions? Want to indulge during lunch, but don't have time for the full hour.

Looking to change it up from Quincy scene a bit.

Ambrose
06-19-15, 20:25
I saw the ad on BP body rubs for this place so I called last night but got no answer so I called again tonight and asked for the address, the woman said Copley then hung up. The ad says massage & table shower, look for the big green sign for Veela Massage & Reflexology. # ends with 2256. Anybody know anything about this place? They won't stay in business long if they won't give out the address.

Troutman
06-20-15, 06:06
Many of these fine establishments use a service for placing their advertising.

That's odd. The place that got busted yesterday is running an ad in Craigslist this morning.

New staff too. How convenient:

-Elysium Spa 'Beautiful New Highly Skilled Staff Member Just Arrived' (plymouth).

-Elysium Spa.

-Beautiful New highly skilled staff member just arrived, Treat yourself to the serenity of Elysium Spa Today!

-Plymouth's new fine Asian Body work studio. New highly trained staff member just arrived. Let our highly trained beautiful Asian staff relieve your stress and soothe your aching muscles.

-Elysium Spa provides a clean healthy peaceful environment, cozy private rooms soft music and lighting. Visit Elysium Spa today and let our beautiful skilled staff take your stress away.

-Call to make appointment or walk in.

-Open 7 days a week.

-9:00 am to 9:00 pm.

-Plenty private parking space!

-We are located at #629 State Road, (Rt, 3 A) Plymouth MA 02360.

-Tel:508-224-6968.

30 minutes $40.

60 minutes $50.

90 minutes $90.00.

60 minutes Foot $35.00.

Google74
06-20-15, 14:56
I saw the ad on BP body rubs for this place so I called last night but got no answer so I called again tonight and asked for the address, the woman said Copley then hung up. The ad says massage & table shower, look for the big green sign for Veela Massage & Reflexology. # ends with 2256. Anybody know anything about this place? They won't stay in business long if they won't give out the address.I believe that they are doing you a favor but not giving you the address. Just a few minutes of research strongly suggest that "AKIRA" has a lot in common with Kaitlin Jenner. Unless that is your thing I would move on.

Seek Grt Mass
06-20-15, 15:28
You mean a long time player of women and destroyer of lives don't you? Who do you think you are fooling trolling here for info on your ex to try to hurt her more? How about we post your info here for those interested in knowing who and where you live like Jenny has had to endure thanks to you and your lying ways?

I am a long time member of another site, this site was recommended by a friend, so I am not new to the hobby.

TurnOverHoney
06-20-15, 19:27
Is this the place where happy times occur? I am referring to the one directly above the hot yoga studio.

JohnReid
06-21-15, 05:52
I've known Jessica for quite a while from various places in MetroWest; FBW, 10 C, Myrtle St. Like I said, quite a while. She'd contacted me about a new place that she was at in Waltham. Been there a few times to see her. Always been a solid good massage and all around satisfying session.

There was a new girl there last week, CeCe, a short, cute powerhouse. Had to try her out last night. Nice time. Those little hands and powerful legs make an intriguing combination.

Parking had been a ***** until I found the Free Public Parking off of Pine Street across the bridge. There's a cut across between buildings that goes directly to Moody. Made it much more convenient.

The place is new, so it is nice and clean. The walls of the massage rooms don't go all the way up to the ceiling. Signage isn't even up in the front windows yet.

BP ad:

Hi, Would you want experience body work?

Deep tissue relieve your pain, Soothing touch Relaxing your body and mind.

Clean comfortable private room, we always provide the best Service to you.

Open 7 days 9 am-10 pm, walk in Welcome or make appointment, tell:617-749-7932.

Address: 139-3 Moody St Waltham 02453.

(Between train station and river).

Poster's age: 23.

• Post I'd: 29969666 boston.

• Other ads by this user:

Grand open-asian bodywork - 21 (139 moody st waltham ma) adult entertainment: body rubs.

Stay Safe,

JR.

Ambrose
06-21-15, 06:17
I believe that they are doing you a favor but not giving you the address. Just a few minutes of research strongly suggest that "AKIRA" has a lot in common with Kaitlin Jenner. Unless that is your thing I would move on.Thanks, that is absolutely not my thing.

Strike2
06-21-15, 07:52
If you look at the recent discussion here and look at the posts on the different site, I think you will find the "discrepancy" is created by the same person who is making same claims in both places. Other post that diverge from the norm are by users with 1 post, etc. . . Guy is clearly a DB who is doing us all a disservice.

There is a great discrepancy on a different site regarding extras here. The place is located in Franklin. The owners name is Jenny. She's a good looking lady gives a decent massage. Any Intel would be appreciated.

BB.

Member #5013
06-21-15, 08:54
If you look at the recent discussion here and look at the posts on the different site, I think you will find the "discrepancy" is created by the same person who is making same claims in both places. Other post that diverge from the norm are by users with 1 post, etc. . . Guy is clearly a DB who is doing us all a disservice.That does not answer my question. All the soap opera drama aside which I could care less about. Does anyone know if this Jenny does HJ or more?

Thanks.

BB.

Strike2
06-21-15, 09:34
Personally, I don't know. Having read the posts on both sites, and using my personal criteria for valuing posts, I find the many posts claiming she is legit-only to be credible. I have reservations about the posts that claim otherwise. You can always go find out for yourself and report back.

That does not answer my question. All the soap opera drama aside which I could care less about. Does anyone know if this Jenny does HJ or more?

Thanks.

BB.

Member #5013
06-21-15, 09:53
Personally, I don't know. Having read the posts on both sites, and using my personal criteria for valuing posts, I find the many posts claiming she is legit-only to be credible. I have reservations about the posts that claim otherwise. You can always go find out for yourself and report back.Thanks for the advice. Is that how it works? You go see the provider and report back?

I'm asking if anyone has seen Jenny because I heard she is hot. My question was directed towards reliable seniors so I don't have to make the trek to Franklin for nothing. I've already received pm's that have answered my questions. Thanks.

BB.

AmpExplorer
06-21-15, 11:36
Thanks for the advice. Is that how it works? You go see the provider and report back?

I'm asking if anyone has seen Jenny because I heard she is hot. My question was directed towards reliable seniors so I don't have to make the trek to Franklin for nothing. I've already received pm's that have answered my questions. Thanks.

BB.Jenny is a nice lady we always know your individual experience will vary.

From my experience and the general forum consensus is she is legit. If someone wants to post a report based on their visit that's fine. If you see it's s newer member with single digit posts you take it with a grain of salt.

I haven't been there in a long time so things can always change.

You are more than welcome to see the ladyboy who may still be there if you wish to try for more if that's your thing.

TunaMan2
06-21-15, 12:27

The massage was strong and effective. Didn't short the time at all.Could you pm me the address.

Big Head
06-21-15, 17:09
Stopped at 32 South St. I visited this place some time ago, the tall mature lady was not attractive and her partner was busy. Visited it again a week ago, the same situation. This triggered my curiosity, I really wanted to see the other lady who was so busy. Finally on my third visit I met Annie. I am certain that this place has happiness or maybe more, but neither lady was my type and I never partook.

Walked by 900 and 905. I have seen Angela at 905 and Sara at 900 before, I liked them both but was not in the repeat mood.

Just a little further down the street there was a foot reflectology place. I started imagining those small hands traveling up my legs for some additional donation and decided to walk in. A friendly guy at the desk asked me to setup an appointment. I asked him if I can see the ladies who work there, he said You Want a Lady? With his question he answered all my questions and I left.

-BH.

Member #4868
06-21-15, 17:39
Stopped at 32 South St. I visited this place some time ago, the tall mature lady was not attractive and her partner was busy. Visited it again a week ago, the same situation. This triggered my curiosity, I really wanted to see the other lady who was so busy. Finally on my third visit I met Annie. I am certain that this place has happiness or maybe more, but neither lady was my type and I never partook.

Walked by 900 and 905. I have seen Angela at 905 and Sara at 900 before, I liked them both but was not in the repeat mood.

Just a little further down the street there was a foot reflectology place. I started imagining those small hands traveling up my legs for some additional donation and decided to walk in. A friendly guy at the desk asked me to setup an appointment. I asked him if I can see the ladies who work there, he said You Want a Lady? With his question he answered all my questions and I left.

-BH.Look at post #18197. If that is in fact Jessica/Lucy running the place she has always brought in good talent that was quite accommodating. The place on Myrtle was about as good as it gets in this area

32 South has always been fairly legit. Walked in 6 months ago and the woman said " You know we do legitimate massage here" . Well of course you do. I left.

Member #4868
06-21-15, 17:46
Any updates would be appreciated especially on 873 Concord http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/best-bodywork-in-framingham-sweet-asian-girls-508-808-4918/28116560.

And FBW.

Jack A Dogov
06-21-15, 19:35
Any updates would be appreciated especially on 873 Concord http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/best-bodywork-in-framingham-sweet-asian-girls-508-808-4918/28116560.

And FBW.I know this doesn't really help but I tried to go there a few days ago. I called first and asked if they were busy. The girl that answered the phone said "Not busy now. You come now?" I was calling from the Walmart parking lot so I told her I would be there in a couple of minutes. She said "Okay right now is good. " I get there and go in and a girl comes out of a room. She asks if I called and I tell her yes. She has me follow her down the hallway. We pass the door she just came out of and I can see a client laying on the table. He was draped so it wasn't too painful. We pass the next room and the door is open part way and I can see the back of another girl in there. It looked like she was working on someone. We get to the end of the hall and she asks me to wait for twenty minutes in a room that really stinks badly of cabbage or brussels sprouts or something similar cooking. I decline, not because she wasn't cute (she was) but I just couldn't stand the stench of whatever was cooking. I told her I would come back another time and left.

Big Head
06-21-15, 22:25
Look at post #18197. If that is in fact Jessica/Lucy running the place she has always brought in good talent that was quite accommodating. The place on Myrtle was about as good as it gets in this area

32 South has always been fairly legit. Walked in 6 months ago and the woman said " You know we do legitimate massage here" . Well of course you do. I left.Thanks PW, you meant post # 18195. I have never heard of it before but will try it now.

After talking to both ladies at 32 South I just cannot imagine anything less than a HE there.

A legit massage simply cannot survive at that location.

-BH.

Member #4868
06-21-15, 22:28
After talking to both ladies at 32 South I just cannot imagine anything less than a HE there.

A legit massage simply cannot survive at that location.

-BH.Legit massage has lasted years at that place.

JohnReid
06-22-15, 04:33

And FBW.LuLu from FBW is away for a few days. Standard Flushing visit. Probably back by Wednesday. Jenny is still there.

Tried Elm last night. OMG! Worst all around ever. NO happiness to be found. Plus I find the location to be horrible. Right at a major intersection. I mean the lines at the stop light are at the door! Parking is now designated by a spray painted 'spa parking only' on the asphalt AND sprayed on the building at the right side.

Remember the show 'BoomTown'? When all the kids would walk by the camera waving?

Yeah, leaving there kinda felt like that.

Haven't tried my other usual haunts lately. Last trip to 1154 W was a total wash. Believe she was the same girl that had been discussed from Main in Natick. (Same owner for both shops) She may have even been the same worker that I walked out on from FBW a ways back.

Again, I am finding my area to be suffering a miserable drought lately, totally devoid of any worthwhile talent. With the exception of the current crew at FBW. Admittedly, there are places around town that I seldom, if ever, visit. But I don't find the locations of Pink, 62 U, 82 C or 158 U to be very discreet at all.

Bigben99
06-22-15, 06:20
Back in the area for a few days as I always seem to be. Pink is pretty discreet if you use the back parking area and second floor access. I just have not been for awhile due to lack of talent.

I was at FBW Friday. Chose Jenny as she and I go back awhile. As great as usual and very friendly. Seniors and Friends PM me for any details. I will be headed out for more adventure if anyone has any recommendations in Framingham area. Be safe.

LuLu from FBW is away for a few days. Standard Flushing visit. Probably back by Wednesday. Jenny is still there.

Tried Elm last night. OMG! Worst all around ever. NO happiness to be found. Plus I find the location to be horrible. Right at a major intersection. I mean the lines at the stop light are at the door! Parking is now designated by a spray painted 'spa parking only' on the asphalt AND sprayed on the building at the right side.

Remember the show 'BoomTown'? When all the kids would walk by the camera waving?

Yeah, leaving there kinda felt like that.

Haven't tried my other usual haunts lately. Last trip to 1154 W was a total wash. Believe she was the same girl that had been discussed from Main in Natick. (Same owner for both shops) She may have even been the same worker that I walked out on from FBW a ways back.

Again, I am finding my area to be suffering a miserable drought lately, totally devoid of any worthwhile talent. With the exception of the current crew at FBW. Admittedly, there are places around town that I seldom, if ever, visit. But I don't find the locations of Pink, 62 U, 82 C or 158 U to be very discreet at all.

Bigben99
06-22-15, 06:25
Love to see the continued speculation on Jenny of Uneedmassage. I saw her about 20 times 2 years ago. Nothing on the table except a decent massage and some teasing. Trust me. Her young daughter was the receptionist on many days. She has a kid and was living with a man she was pretty serious about. Now things change and maybe she is single now which MIGHT change things. I doubt it. Franklin will shut any action down pretty quickly even though I heard a TS was active there (not my bag).

Never understood why Jenny gets time on this board. She is OK looking but so what? Why do people keep trying to push her?

Jenny is a nice lady we always know your individual experience will vary.

From my experience and the general forum consensus is she is legit. If someone wants to post a report based on their visit that's fine. If you see it's s newer member with single digit posts you take it with a grain of salt.

You are more than welcome to see the ladyboy who may still be there if you wish to try for more if that's your thing.

Member #4868
06-22-15, 06:35
Thanks PW, you meant post # 18195.

-BH.Yes, my bad. Hopefully this new place is a solid option.

Eligrn101
06-22-15, 09:01
Jenny is a nice lady we always know your individual experience will vary.

You are more than welcome to see the ladyboy who may still be there if you wish to try for more if that's your thing.Saw her about 2 years ago. She was legit.

HowardSprague
06-22-15, 10:26
Agreed. Lisa was great and some of the others there were just as good (Ci Ci and Jenna).Lisa was very good and really sweet. Jenna is an ATF for me and she's a great person. You can thank Cici for the bust.

M Scores Easy
06-22-15, 10:44
After a break from this place for sometime, I deciding to check it out. Judith is early 30's, not bad looking, and bit thicker which I appreciate on an Asian.

A Solid medium, massage followed by solid ending. I would repeat if I was in the area again.

Does anybody know if Mary works there anymore? These girls lie when you ask about a different massaeuse sometimes.

Big Head
06-22-15, 12:31
Yes, my bad. Hopefully this new place is a solid option.Today it is again Post#18197, the numbers get changed somehow. Anyway went to visit this spot today. 3 ladies were working, one very young skinny girl, another was tiny short round girl also very young, and a mature thin lady. Went with the first choice for half hour. The massage part was very short and quickly turned into a ST. The door bell was ringing a lot and she walked out of room 3 times, one time I saw another client standing in the doorway, this place is definitely busy and mismanaged. After the flip the ending was excellent. Total was 40+20=60.

-BH.

Member #4868
06-22-15, 12:57
Today it is again Post#18197, the numbers get changed somehow. Anyway went to visit this spot today. 3 ladies were working, one very young skinny girl, another was tiny short round girl also very young, and a mature thin lady. Went with the first choice for half hour. The massage part was very short and quickly turned into a ST. The door bell was ringing a lot and she walked out of room 3 times, one time I saw another client standing in the doorway, this place is definitely busy and mismanaged. After the flip the ending was excellent. Total was 40+20=60.

-BH.Ending was excellent and you tipped $20?

If so you are a cheap fuck.

HappyDave
06-22-15, 13:55
Ending was excellent and you tipped $20?

If so you are a cheap fuck.I second your motion, under tipping is worse the over tipping, causes the girls to haggle right in the middle of the event and kills the moment.

Jolem
06-22-15, 14:15
After the flip the ending was excellent. Total was 40+20=60.

-BH.Did you mean you paid the house fee, and then gave the girl 60? 'Cause that would make sense.

Adobe
06-22-15, 14:20
Today it is again Post#18197, the numbers get changed somehow. Anyway went to visit this spot today. 3 ladies were working, one very young skinny girl, another was tiny short round girl also very young, and a mature thin lady. Went with the first choice for half hour. The massage part was very short and quickly turned into a ST. The door bell was ringing a lot and she walked out of room 3 times, one time I saw another client standing in the doorway, this place is definitely busy and mismanaged. After the flip the ending was excellent. Total was 40+20=60.

-BH.Guys, can't resist adding my 2 cents here. If I pay for a half-hour massage and the gal gives me reasonable tease, reasonable UTC roaming on top, and performs the release with a bit more subtlety than a human jackhammer.

Then I will tip 40. If she's really skilled and allows a bit of UTC with perhaps a view, I might tip 60. That's for a 1/2-hour massage, so the total would be as little as 40+40 or as much as 50+60, a range of 80 to 110.

That's not an unreasonable amount, especially when there are halfway decent-looking ladies who offer far more than a clothed 10-minute HE for the same total fare.

On the other hand. Which doesn't happen often at a well run AMP. I've shelled out 40 for the 1/2-hour and had a gal refuse any UTC roaming. And the HE was performed quickly and roughly, without taking any instruction at all.

I'll still tip 40 in that case, but definitely not 60.

Where I might consider tipping less than 40 - and I'm a pussy about this, I admit it. Is when the gal interrupts the massage several times during the half-hour. Although the main reason for my visit to an AMP is for the finish.

I also genuinely enjoy the relaxing massage. If the lady has left once, twice, and even a third time, what I start to think about is how much time will be left for the HE after the flip, and if the lady will interrupt the fun, too.

To go answer the door. That's not very relaxing and not very sensual. So I suppose it's possible for a lady to offer an "excellent" ending in the last 5 minutes but to have performed a distracted, terrible massage that was.

Constantly interrupted. I'd probably tip 30 in a situation like that. If there was no UTC roaming, lots of interruptions, and just a quick. But well performed - 5-minute happy ending. To me, the 20 sounds a little low, but if.

There was no roaming, then a total of 60 for a clothed, interrupted five-minute HE is not outrageously low, IMHO. (There was a young lady who used to visit Boston, in her 20's, large perky ta-ta's, who offered a topless

massage with lots and lots of teasing right from the start, and of course a happy ending, and the fee for a half-hour of her time was 80. Compared to her, a total of 60 isn't too unreasonable.).

Adobe.

Biggus Bishus
06-22-15, 17:12
Regardless of many circumstances if she finishes me she's getting 40. I never walk in expecting to tip less. If she offers DIY then 20. If I tip over 40 I use the Angels (of Quincy) in her heyday rating system. You know it when you've had it.

This is always a good topic to read as it gets churned every month or so. Highly recommended reading for the many posters that failed to RTFF before asking for help.

Guys, can't resist adding my 2 cents here. If I pay for a half-hour massage and the gal gives me reasonable tease, reasonable UTC roaming on top, and performs the release with a bit more subtlety than a human jackhammer.

Then I will tip 40. If she's really skilled and allows a bit of UTC with perhaps a view, I might tip 60. That's for a 1/2-hour massage, so the total would be as little as 40+40 or as much as 50+60, a range of 80 to 110.

That's not an unreasonable amount, especially when there are halfway decent-looking ladies who offer far more than a clothed 10-minute HE for the same total fare.

On the other hand. Which doesn't happen often at a well run AMP. I've shelled out 40 for the 1/2-hour and had a gal refuse any UTC roaming. And the HE was performed quickly and roughly, without taking any instruction at all.

I'll still tip 40 in that case, but definitely not 60.

Where I might consider tipping less than 40 - and I'm a pussy about this, I admit it. Is when the gal interrupts the massage several times during the half-hour. Although the main reason for my visit to an AMP is for the finish.

I also genuinely enjoy the relaxing massage. If the lady has left once, twice, and even a third time, what I start to think about is how much time will be left for the HE after the flip, and if the lady will interrupt the fun, too.

To go answer the door. That's not very relaxing and not very sensual. So I suppose it's possible for a lady to offer an "excellent" ending in the last 5 minutes but to have performed a distracted, terrible massage that was.

Constantly interrupted. I'd probably tip 30 in a situation like that. If there was no UTC roaming, lots of interruptions, and just a quick. But well performed - 5-minute happy ending. To me, the 20 sounds a little low, but if.

There was no roaming, then a total of 60 for a clothed, interrupted five-minute HE is not outrageously low, IMHO. (There was a young lady who used to visit Boston, in her 20's, large perky ta-ta's, who offered a topless

massage with lots and lots of teasing right from the start, and of course a happy ending, and the fee for a half-hour of her time was 80. Compared to her, a total of 60 isn't too unreasonable.).

Adobe.

Sparkling Me
06-22-15, 17:18
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Member #4868
06-22-15, 18:26
After the flip the ending was excellent. Total was 40+20=60.

-BH.And.

All I am saying is that 20 may be appropriate if it is negotiated upfront.

-BH.

Finally

They do expect 40 and walking out with 20 is not nice.

-BH.

So, did you negotiate upfront? And before you answer I will add that I know the girl and she is sweet and doubt she would take $20 willingly.

Neil3777
06-22-15, 23:25
From the West Coast and visiting Boston for a couple more days by Fenway. Any suggestion on a good place to checkout? Looking for a bit more thank a legit massage.

ShyGuy77
06-23-15, 09:27
Visited AMP on mt auburn in watertown yesterday. I have scene mixed reviews, but was walking by and figured I'd take my chances. 100 for 1 hour + table shower. I saw Amy. Massage was really good, but no extras AT ALL. A little roaming OTC. I tipped 20 because it was pricey to start and there were no extras. She demanded another 20 for tip, so I blew 140 total on a decent massage. Saw a much cuter you get girl on my way out. Will not repeat.

SMS 54
06-23-15, 16:43
Visited AMP on mt auburn in watertown yesterday. I have scene mixed reviews, but was walking by and figured I'd take my chances. 100 for 1 hour + table shower. I saw Amy. Massage was really good, but no extras AT ALL. A little roaming OTC. I tipped 20 because it was pricey to start and there were no extras. She demanded another 20 for tip, so I blew 140 total on a decent massage. Saw a much cuter you get girl on my way out. Will not repeat.I think there is more than one on that street in that town. Could you give a clue as to which one it is, so I will never try that place? In this case, no tip would have been very appropriate, as the house fee is already 30-40 dollars over the norm. It should have been 60 or 70 house and 10 tip for no HE. 20 if you really enjoyed the massage and the place does not advertise on BP body rubs.

AmpExplorer
06-23-15, 17:40
I think there is more than one on that street in that town. Could you give a clue as to which one it is, so I will never try that place? In this case, no tip would have been very appropriate, as the house fee is already 30-40 dollars over the norm. It should have been 60 or 70 house and 10 tip for no HE. 20 if you really enjoyed the massage and the place does not advertise on BP body rubs.Inflated prices for no to little extras. It also kills repeat business.

This time you get 30-40 mark up due to https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pk9-28HgxfEadding TS. Regionally I don't know what standard rate for 1 hr w TS?

We knew in RI it was 60. So the service is marked up and you give.

20% tip for basic service. Therapeutic masseuses don't shake you done after a massage session.

Herow
06-23-15, 19:17
I think there is more than one on that street in that town. Could you give a clue as to which one it is, so I will never try that place? In this case, no tip would have been very appropriate, as the house fee is already 30-40 dollars over the norm. It should have been 60 or 70 house and 10 tip for no HE. 20 if you really enjoyed the massage and the place does not advertise on BP body rubs.I'm fairly sure they DON'T advertise on BP in the adult section. They have been semi-legit sometimes you win / sometimes you get nothing pretty much always.

It's the only one on Mt. Auburn that has TS, close to the Star Market.

JoeKool
06-23-15, 20:50
Strange, in my experience (I've been there 2 or 3 times) there never was even a doubt. I think the first time she told me (in so many words) to not tell anyone (oops) and made the "shhh" sign. I might have touched my junk and looked at her, but I don't think I verbally asked. If it makes a difference, I was there in the early afternoon on a weekday, and she never had to answer the phone even once. It'll continue to serve as my backup / quick spot for now. I actually like that there a bunch of other office in the building, so it's not obvious which one you are going to. It appears I'm just on lunch hour stopping at some business office or something (which I guess in a way I am.).

I made a trip to the "sure thing" a couple blocks north recently. Was just one older woman Nancy, not much to look at, probably someone's grandmother. I considered making a run for it, but it was late so I took the hour. Massage was very good and thorough. No teasing or hint of extras, just "all done" shortly after the flip. Not sure if she would offer HE or more with repeat visits, but I would consider returning just for the massage. Was interrupted 3 times by phone calls; oddly enough, she told at least two of the callers to come by at 9 pm (even though she had told me last appointment was 8:30), so unless one of them declined, it sounds like she's not shy about double booking.

Catnibbler
06-23-15, 21:55
Visited AMP on mt auburn in watertown yesterday. I have scene mixed reviews, but was walking by and figured I'd take my chances. 100 for 1 hour + table shower. I saw Amy. Massage was really good, but no extras AT ALL. A little roaming OTC. I tipped 20 because it was pricey to start and there were no extras. She demanded another 20 for tip, so I blew 140 total on a decent massage. Saw a much cuter you get girl on my way out. Will not repeat.She can demand all she wants. Lucky you gave her the 20 after you payed 100 to start with.

Woody32
06-23-15, 22:57
Hi guys went to elm on sun. In rain. Parked in the designated parking area. JRs post was too funny and completely accurate, I waited for the traffic light to turn green, before making my boom town walk. Went in and got a not to attractve, over weight but young attendant. Went for the 30 min. At $40 half drape but not bad massage. No hint of any extras, did see another girl that looked ok. Clean place but no door (curtins) walls don't go to ceiling. That's 2 really big no, nos for me thankfully I was the only one there. Tipped 10 and out in 30-35. Ironic, but as I drove off I thought to my self if any one else would notice the hand painted parking signs, so know we got an emergency! I go up the road to 873. The place looks closed as I park in the church lot next door. I try the door and I'm in, up the stairs.

And I'm greeted by Cindy, pretty girl wearing a tee and short shorts, take the 30 at $40. Cindy did ok, really nice legs. I did a little roaming before flip. I pushed for something more then standard, no go. I had paid with a Benny, caught her eyeing my $60 change witch she had put on the table, she tried a half hearted up sell. I laughed and we had a good finish. 40 for tip and my emergency fixed. Nice girl on the younger side. Hope this helps W.

Adobe
06-23-15, 23:34
Regardless of many circumstances if she finishes me she's getting 40. I never walk in expecting to tip less. If she offers DIY then 20. If I tip over 40 I use the Angels (of Quincy) in her heyday rating system. You know it when you've had it.

This is always a good topic to read as it gets churned every month or so. Highly recommended reading for the many posters that failed to RTFF before asking for help.Why tip 20 if it's DIY? I understand that, looking at it from the presumption of 40, it's a 20 drop from the 40 you expected to tip when you walked in. But if you paid 40 for the half-hour, and you admittedly entered the AMP.

Expecting stress relief (unless you really did go there with the main goal being the massage), you've already dropped 40 to have a clothed lady rub you for 25 minutes. If I asked you, "Hey, which would you rather lose: 40 to get.

A so-so massage or 40 to get a so-so massage followed by an additional, extra 20 to DIY?" would you actually pick the 2nd option? I think economics call it the sunk-cost fallacy, which basically means that once we're lost 40.

On a massage with an UHE (unhappy ending), we don't feel so bad about tossing away another 20. But we should feel bad about it, unless we think that paying 60 for a massage followed by DIY is just as fair as paying 80 for a.

Massage followed by HE.

If that's the case, then the 20 tip is rational from a purely economic point of view. But if, like me, you would never ever walk into an AMP feeling that 60 for the DIY ending is just as fair as 80 for the masseuse-assisted HE, then.

I respectfully submit that the 20 tip is not only not fair to you but. And here's my main point. If the ad that was posted featured cute Asian ladies in their 20's and hinted at satisfaction or stress relief, then you were.

Bamboozled into dropping the door fee and expecting a much happier ending that you got. Me, I wouldn't reward that kind of come-on by the AMP; it just encourages them.

Now, if the ad was neutral. G-rated massage promises, no pictures of young Asian gals (and let's add that the lady who worked on you was probably much older and less cute as well) - then, sure, I'll tip 10 for a decent massage.

And 20 for a pretty good one. Otherwise. . .

. . If I wouldn't be willing to return to that AMP and shell out another 60 for a DIY-ending again, then to leave that 20 tip means, by definition, that I did not get my money's worth.

Just my 2 cents. We all have differing opinions, of course.

Adobe.

MickPK
06-24-15, 07:47
Strange, in my experience (I've been there 2 or 3 times) there never was even a doubt. I think the first time she told me (in so many words) to not tell anyone (oops) and made the "shhh" sign. I might have touched my junk and looked at her, but I don't think I verbally asked. If it makes a difference, I was there in the early afternoon on a weekday, and she never had to answer the phone even once. It'll continue to serve as my backup / quick spot for now. I actually like that there a bunch of other office in the building, so it's not obvious which one you are going to. It appears I'm just on lunch hour stopping at some business office or something (which I guess in a way I am.).I wasn't suggesting that nothing is available there (I had an experience similar to yours on a previous visit, with a different girl, when it was under a different name), I was just reporting on this visit with this particular provider. Perhaps there's no success to be had with Nancy, or maybe she was just being cautious and her menu opens up on a second visit (and sometimes those providers turn into ATF). I did not motion, grope, etc. To indicate I was interested in anything more than a massage and, based on her age / looks, I'm not sure it's worth the effort of a repeat visit to find out what her menu might include. The massage itself, though, was pretty good.

M Scores Easy
06-24-15, 08:06
Visited AMP on mt auburn in watertown yesterday. I have scene mixed reviews, but was walking by and figured I'd take my chances. 100 for 1 hour + table shower. I saw Amy. Massage was really good, but no extras AT ALL. A little roaming OTC. I tipped 20 because it was pricey to start and there were no extras. She demanded another 20 for tip, so I blew 140 total on a decent massage. Saw a much cuter you get girl on my way out. Will not repeat.We have to put a stop this. Sorry to call you out ShyGuy, but the fact that this woman had the gall to ask to for a 40% tip with no extras, AND you obliged really disturbs me.

I feel that I am a generous tipper, and normally tip 25% for GREAT service at a restaurant or for a satisfactory cab ride. Definitely not 40%.

You can not demand a tip! The fact that she even had the balls to ask for another $20 ontop of the $20 you gave her, means other guys must be submitted to these demands as well. LETS PUT A STOP TO THIS!

There are several posts about tipping protocols in this forum from more senior members than myself. I suggest all rookies read them.

This situation calls for a $20 tip TOPS, if the massage was great.

Blambo McGee
06-24-15, 08:33
We have to put a stop this. Sorry to call you out ShyGuy, but the fact that this woman had the gall to ask to for a 40% tip with no extras, AND you obliged really disturbs me.

I feel that I am a generous tipper, and normally tip 25% for GREAT service at a restaurant or for a satisfactory cab ride. Definitely not 40%.

You can not demand a tip! The fact that she even had the balls to ask for another $20 ontop of the $20 you gave her, means other guys must be submitted to these demands as well. LETS PUT A STOP TO THIS!

There are several posts about tipping protocols in this forum from more senior members than myself. I suggest all rookies read them.

This situation calls for a $20 tip TOPS, if the massage was great.An experience I had at Beijing in Arlington years ago taught me a valuable lesson. Somewhere in the middle of the final act, the lady stepped over to my clothes, removed my wallet and said: How much money you have? She grabbed an indeterminate amount before I could stop her from doing more damage. She laughed. Fool that I was, I laughed, too, thinking she had taken a $10 bill but of course I later discovered that she had taken $100, on top of the reasonable tip I'd already provided.

Lesson learned: I leave my wallet hidden and locked up in my car. I go into the spa carrying only what I am willing to invest in the experience. I keep house money plus $40 in one pocket, another $20 - $40 in the other. And I fold my trousers so the pockets are less readily accessible. If she wants more than I bring, I say what they say: "Next time. " Then I get the F out of there. Another lesson: Always better to tip at the end--perhaps obvious to most of you but it took me a while to figure this out, slow learner that I am.

The ladies get away with the kind of extortion Mr. Scores describes because they know we do not want to be embarrassed and that we are feeling a little guilty and so just want to disengage and depart.

Herow
06-24-15, 08:55
We have to put a stop this. Sorry to call you out ShyGuy, but the fact that this woman had the gall to ask to for a 40% tip with no extras, AND you obliged really disturbs me.

This situation calls for a $20 tip TOPS, if the massage was great.Calm down Rosa Parks, no need to freak out and march on Washington. btw I have had both scenarios at that spot: TS with no action and TS with plenty of fun. Hit or miss, like I said.

You can demand a tip, you just won't necessarily get it. If they are Chinese they come from a culture where negotiation is common, and asking low or paying the asking price are both for idiots. Let's put a stop to acting shocked that women who work in the industry of handling old man packages try to get the most out of it. So negotiate, pay what you can both agree on, and stand your ground when things are getting silly.

On other other hand, if a cute 20 something gives you an ending you think is excellent and you tip 20, you are just a scumbag. But all the forum tips in the world won't fix that kind of person.

M Scores Easy
06-24-15, 09:36
Calm down Rosa Parks, no need to freak out and march on Washington. btw I have had both scenarios at that spot: TS with no action and TS with plenty of fun. Hit or miss, like I said.

You can demand a tip, you just won't necessarily get it. If they are Chinese they come from a culture where negotiation is common, and asking low or paying the asking price are both for idiots. Let's put a stop to acting shocked that women who work in the industry of handling old man packages try to get the most out of it. So negotiate, pay what you can both agree on, and stand your ground when things are getting silly.

On other other hand, if a cute 20 something gives you an ending you think is excellent and you tip 20, you are just a scumbag. But all the forum tips in the world won't fix that kind of person.Ill take that as a compliment, because I will speak up for the right reasons.

You say, "Let's put a stop to acting shocked that women who work in the industry of handling old man packages try to get the most out of it. ".

That argument would be valid, if she did indeed "handle a package". However she did not, so for her to demand a $40 tip is asinine, and so are you if you think that is ok.

Ccup2
06-24-15, 11:52
Hey I have work down there, does anyone know of a massage place that I can great good massage with extra. Non Asian please.

Big Head
06-24-15, 12:24
And.
Finally
So, did you negotiate upfront? And before you answer I will add that I know the girl and she is sweet and doubt she would take $20 willingly.If you lady leaves the room 3 times and on top of that she accidentally allows another monger to peek at you from the outside, then 20 tip is more than generous.

I was stressed over this unpleasant situation and my tip reflected it.

Reduce the volume, improve the experience and a better tip will follow.

-BH.

Talisker1370
06-24-15, 12:37
If you lady leaves the room 3 times and on top of that she accidentally allows another monger to peek at you from the outside, then 20 tip is more than generous.

I was stressed over this unpleasant situation and my tip reflected it.

Reduce the volume, improve the experience and a better tip will follow.

-BH.Here are my rules in general.

Massage No Finish Told to DIY - $0 (that's an insult in my book).

Massage No Finish - 10.

Massage Finish - 40 (90%.

Massage Finish Less Clothing and Mutual Contact - 60 (10%.

There have been times I have tipped more because the service was unreal, but those are far and few in between. There are girls that I am regular with and I always tip a little more because of the continued good service. I do like variety though, which is one of the reasons I do what I do.

Stressed Out
06-24-15, 15:47
Howdy gents and ladies. SO here. Yes it has been awhile. Actually a long while. Several years. Been trying to pay for college and recovering from more than a few old age ailments. Got so depressed haven't really been keeping up with things so now that I am somewhat up and around I thought I'd ask for some advice and tips. Now before everyone gets all up in arms I've been around for 30 years and been given plenty of advice over the years so just looking for some in return.

Anyway. Looking for something place on the local side to start with. I knew there were a couple of places in Randolph. One has been around for quite awhile (upstairs in a house) and consisted of a couple of older ladies that gave a decent massage and (usually) a release and if lucky got under the underwire. The other was on the newer side at the font of a strip mall parking lot in basically a dump of a building. I had gone there several times and gotten anything from a decent massage / HJ on my first set of visits to a basic no massage / FS session. So any ideas on these two would be helpful.

Since I'm just south of Boston if anyone has any suggestions in the Quincy / Braintree area please let me know. If you want to avoid the ire of anyone on here you can do it offline. Thanks from a long timer! SO.

PSmith
06-24-15, 16:38
Met May. She was one of the two girls. The other one Lee was better looking though. Regular service. Neither good nor bad. The plus point was that the service was performed twice in an hour long session. Regular 60+40.

Member #4063
06-24-15, 16:49
Howdy gents and ladies. SO here. Yes it has been awhile. Actually a long while. Several years. Been trying to pay for college and recovering from more than a few old age ailments. Got so depressed haven't really been keeping up with things so now that I am somewhat up and around I thought I'd ask for some advice and tips. Now before everyone gets all up in arms I've been around for 30 years and been given plenty of advice over the years so just looking for some in return.

Anyway. Looking for something place on the local side to start with. I knew there were a couple of places in Randolph. One has been around for quite awhile (upstairs in a house) and consisted of a couple of older ladies that gave a decent massage and (usually) a release and if lucky got under the underwire. The other was on the newer side at the font of a strip mall parking lot in basically a dump of a building. I had gone there several times and gotten anything from a decent massage / HJ on my first set of visits to a basic no massage / FS session. So any ideas on these two would be helpful.

Since I'm just south of Boston if anyone has any suggestions in the Quincy / Braintree area please let me know. If you want to avoid the ire of anyone on here you can do it offline. Thanks from a long timer! SO.

Good to see you are back and feeling better. I think Angel is still around and I always liked Susie out on route 20 in Marlboro.

Jack.

Big Head
06-24-15, 19:08
Adobe.If you lift your head and see another customer staring at you through that open door, then no tip should be granted no matter how good the HE was.

Her responsibility number one is guarding your privacy. This is far more important than any other services she can provide.

I stand by my generous decision to give her 20, and not a penny more.

-BH.

Member #4868
06-25-15, 08:37
If you lift your head and see another customer staring at you through that open door, then no tip should be granted no matter how good the HE was.

Her responsibility number one is guarding your privacy. This is far more important than any other services she can provide.

I stand by my generous decision to give her 20, and not a penny more.

-BH.You are that guy!

What I mean is you look for any reason to, in your own head, justify leaving a shitty tip. My guess is this extends to your real life as well, shorting the delivery guy because he stepped on your lawn, the waitress because you saw her texting instead of fawning over you, etc.

So another monger saw you, so what? Trust me that he didn't want to and now has to carry the burden of that vision, you on the table, with him. If there is a victim here it is him. Also, why not just leave, take your lumps and show your dissatisfaction by dressing and leaving? Yes you eat the house fee but it sends the right message, unlike what you did.

Lastly, as I said, I know the girl you stiffed and will visit her today or tomorrow. Since I know when you went hopefully she will remember you and I will let her know of your tipping habits. Of course she won't tell the other girls so perhaps you can try one of them. LOL.

Big Head
06-25-15, 09:40
You are that guy!

What I mean is you look for any reason to, in your own head, justify leaving a shitty tip. My guess is this extends to your real life as well, shorting the delivery guy because he stepped on your lawn, the waitress because you saw her texting instead of fawning over you, etc.

So another monger saw you, so what? Trust me that he didn't want to and now has to carry the burden of that vision, you on the table, with him. If there is a victim here it is him. Also, why not just leave, take your lumps and show your dissatisfaction by dressing and leaving? Yes you eat the house fee but it sends the right message, unlike what you did.

Lastly, as I said, I know the girl you stiffed and will visit her today or tomorrow. Since I know when you went hopefully she will remember you and I will let her know of your tipping habits. Of course she won't tell the other girls so perhaps you can try one of them. LOL.You liked the experience you had with this lady and you want to come back, so you gave her the full tip. I was unhappy about some of her conduct and I gave less, that simple. For me facing another monger while nude on the table is unacceptable, for you it may be OK.

-BH.

Big Head
06-25-15, 09:52
On other other hand, if a cute 20 something gives you an ending you think is excellent and you tip 20, you are just a scumbag. What does the age or looks have to do with anything? The only factor here is your satisfaction. My experience with this lady was less pleasant then with some others and I paid her less. There are different ways to run a business, her business model did not work for me, it worked well for PW.

-BH.

Stressed Out
06-25-15, 12:25
Thanks Jack. Good to be back at least for a quick one. Good to see the topics haven't changed. Tips tips and tits. LOL.

Good to see you are back and feeling better. I think Angel is still around and I always liked Susie out on route 20 in Marlboro.

Jack.

Stressed Out
06-25-15, 12:56
To preface my comments what you tip isn't a concern to me unless I'm one of her next few clients in which you have pissed her off and I will pay. And pay dearly. But I've been in this game since back in the mid 70's when it was much simpler. The days of the spas in Fresh Pond, Cambridge and Lowell. The days of American masseuses where service was good, the tip fair and repeat business was the name of the game.

But here is a word of wisdom or two. And you can take it or leave it. The ladies in the game nowadays don't disappear. They move around, change names or they go away for a bit just to return. And they may forget a name but they remember the face especially if you've done them an injustice. And yes they talk. To each other and their fellow ladies much more than you think. So the lady that you've stiffed might be the lady you walk into see a week or a month later in a totally different place. So is that 20 buck tip that you withheld worth it when you've laid down that 60 just to see her walk in again?

And just to reiterate the point. I've been gone (more or less) for 2 years now and my good friends that pm'd me gave me some names and places that my faves worked at before I left. And most of them have moved around. Quincy, Waltham, Braintree Boston and all points within are just one big mp family. Of course on the other hand an extra 10 buck tip has gotten me a lot of xtra lovin with some ladies on future visits.

So take the advice, debate the advice or ignore it. No matter to me. But many times the adventure you go on is from the seed you have sown. SO.

You are that guy!

Lastly, as I said, I know the girl you stiffed and will visit her today or tomorrow. Since I know when you went hopefully she will remember you and I will let her know of your tipping habits. Of course she won't tell the other girls so perhaps you can try one of them. LOL.

Big Head
06-25-15, 14:19
To preface my comments what you tip isn't a concern to me unless I'm one of her next few clients in which you have pissed her off and I will pay. And pay dearly. But I've been in this game since back in the mid 70's when it was much simpler. The days of the spas in Fresh Pond, Cambridge and Lowell. The days of American masseuses where service was good, the tip fair and repeat business was the name of the game.

But here is a word of wisdom or two. And you can take it or leave it. The ladies in the game nowadays don't disappear. They move around, change names or they go away for a bit just to return. And they may forget a name but they remember the face especially if you've done them an injustice. And yes they talk. To each other and their fellow ladies much more than you think. So the lady that you've stiffed might be the lady you walk into see a week or a month later in a totally different place. So is that 20 buck tip that you withheld worth it when you've laid down that 60 just to see her walk in again?

And just to reiterate the point. I've been gone (more or less) for 2 years now and my good friends that pm'd me gave me some names and places that my faves worked at before I left. And most of them have moved around. Quincy, Waltham, Braintree Boston and all points within are just one big mp family. Of course on the other hand an extra 10 buck tip has gotten me a lot of xtra lovin with some ladies on future visits.

So take the advice, debate the advice or ignore it. No matter to me. But many times the adventure you go on is from the seed you have sown. SO.The sole purpose of this board is to provide honest information about your experiences, not to pass judgements about other members' preferences, tips, etc. Some give very generous tips no matter what, some do not. I gave you my justifications for giving a lower tip, no personal attacks should follow it. Some found my review useful, some not, just move on and try to contribute.

-BH.