PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161

Rome400
03-25-15, 21:31
Went in two Sunday nites ago saw a stunning women working out of the first room, but went in 2nd room with a mid 40's woman named lisa. Great massage, roaming utc up top, fantastic finish with lots of teasing. I heard the phone ring and the doorbell at least 4 times and I believe the first women took care of it each time which would have driven me crazy so I was satisfied with the luck of the draw as I had no interruptions. Does anyone know the first ladys name? 60/40.

JohnBoy69
03-25-15, 22:16
Dropped by Wendy's again the other day. Didn't have an appointment but took my chances. Wendy was with someone so I got her helper again. The girl is quite competent and hit all the right spots. I was successful at getting under the body armor and finding those long nips. Clean up was good. On the way out Wendy was there and said hi. I've always had more luck with Wendy including getting nearly all her clothes off. Another poster here said that he got FS from her and I'd love to know how. I'll prob head back to see her. Anyway, either provider does a good job but I still prefer Wendy. Typical damages. They were busy so you might want to call ahead.

On another note, does anyone know what happened to Cheryl, the independent who worked out of Malden and then Somerville? Can't get in contact with her. If you have info, I'd appreciate it.Cheryl's apparently gone Thera on us. She's at a Spa and not doing fbsm at this time. PM me to xchange further. Wonder about her 20 something Italian gf?

Mr Bao
03-25-15, 22:55
Yesterday paid a visit to Tulip. Angela or Angelica was the young asian lady I met.

She is pretty, petit somewhat spinner. Smallest chest but with a nice ass in tight yoga pants.

Excellent massage for AMP standards. Place got busy.

So around 50 min mark I was told all done.

I was disappointed the finish was mechanical and rough.

It was like she was milking a cow. I know you have another customer waiting from the door bell but the up tempo finish.

Was not one of my more enjoyable finishes.

The multiple coco s are gone for now?

Candy (1 or 2?) is thinner bustier lady I met there several months ago.

A recent past visit she was away. She isn't as hot or pretty but she was friendly and very accomodating.

So do you take the young hotter looking gal or go with decent looking but older?The description of the girl you had was named Coco, so I guess she used a new name. Small chest, yoga pants, glasses and thin right?

Augustwest
03-26-15, 01:01
Tried out this place on the edge of the North End. Stillman St, right off the Kennedy Greenway just a few blocks from N. Sta and from my office. Perfect location if it worked out.

Reconaissance visit last night revealed a very cute asian provider showing some serious cleavage with a cropped tshirt and tights. Very friendly too, kind of flirty. I stopped in tonight to give the place a tryout. Unfortunately I got the partner who is older, heavier but not altogether unattractive. And also showing cleavage. $60 for hour.

The place is clean enough and standard AMP interior. But the walls are 8" short of the ceiling and the door is a curtain. Another monger came in 10 min after me (got the cutie), and I heard every sound. The net result is that both massages (his and mine) occurred in dead silence. It felt like being in the room with 2 other people. I've never been anywhere where the sound traveled so readily into the massage room from the surroundings.

I will say that the rub was fairly good medium, and had a good bit of teasing pre flip. However my worst suspicions were confirmed. After all that teasing (including the couple of minutes of feather light fingertips after back cleaning) there was no direct contact w / junior. I tried gently guiding the hands, only to have my hands guided that way. Like the electronics shop off 128 in Wellesley, U Do It. Instead I got my hour of legit massage therapy, tipped $10 and said thanks.

Overall, a long shot that did not pay off, would not repeat.

Mxbs345
03-26-15, 01:24
The description of the girl you had was named Coco, so I guess she used a new name. Small chest, yoga pants, glasses and thin right?Don't think that the post is describing the Coco you are thinking of. There is a girl named Angela with that fits that description. No glasses. Small but not flat chest. A little older than how spinner Coco is described here.

Candy was more accommodating. Angela upsold, but my experience was better than described in the previous post. Obviously everyone's experience may differ.

Good place overall for MA in my opinion, but the setup is a little wierd with the walls. Last time I am pretty sure I heard the person in the next room asking for something not offered at this place and the two girls were talking in a foreign language during the massage.

Blambo McGee
03-26-15, 07:50
Went in two Sunday nites ago saw a stunning women working out of the first room, but went in 2nd room with a mid 40's woman named lisa. Great massage, roaming utc up top, fantastic finish with lots of teasing. I heard the phone ring and the doorbell at least 4 times and I believe the first women took care of it each time which would have driven me crazy so I was satisfied with the luck of the draw as I had no interruptions. Does anyone know the first ladys name? 60/40.The lady in front would be Angela. Other lady you saw is Michelle. Place is much too busy for my taste; constant phone calls and interruptions by the door bell are too distracting. Walks ins made much worse by the silly assed visitors do not just kindly go away when the greeter tells them it is busy, call later, but do they do that? LOL. Asking too much. Instead walks ins ask endless questions: "How late you open? How many girls? All young? All pretty? Do you do body massage?

Anyway, despite my nice early experience with Michelle and a 30 minute rush by Angela, the place is too much of a quick hit 'and run place, as always seems to happen when AMPs hire really pretty girls. Too bad for me as the place is quite convenient and the two I saw are sweeties. Oh well, back to my endless quest for a great place you fellows have not yet discovered!

Motoman36
03-26-15, 08:58
Had a few visits at 111 numbers ends in 0674. Mamasan speaks english, middle age husky. One staff is Lou Lou, younger, frumpy build flat. LouLou is not great at real massage, goes through the motions. Normal ending, nothing special. Mamasan can give a strong massage also normal ending. I'm done there, not returning.

ThatGuy23
03-26-15, 10:35
Good point. Still interested in giving it a shot and meeting Angela in particular. Anyone know if there is a particular time of day that is less busy / less likely to get rushed?

The lady in front would be Angela. Other lady you saw is Michelle. Place is much too busy for my taste; constant phone calls and interruptions by the door bell are too distracting. Walks ins made much worse by the silly assed visitors do not just kindly go away when the greeter tells them it is busy, call later, but do they do that? LOL. Asking too much. Instead walks ins ask endless questions: "How late you open? How many girls? All young? All pretty? Do you do body massage?

Anyway, despite my nice early experience with Michelle and a 30 minute rush by Angela, the place is too much of a quick hit 'and run place, as always seems to happen when AMPs hire really pretty girls. Too bad for me as the place is quite convenient and the two I saw are sweeties. Oh well, back to my endless quest for a great place you fellows have not yet discovered!

Sebastian6
03-26-15, 13:22
Is anyone else noticing a possible trend in AMPs providing 2 pops? I know two AMPs that now offer them.

Herow
03-26-15, 13:53
On craiglist, just started posting. Standard Thai, 80/60 for hour and finish.

Looks like some S'Bai veterans are here. Good quality massage and no roam end.

BigJim959
03-26-15, 13:58
Umm, no. Now you've opened a can of worms. LOL.

Is anyone else noticing a possible trend in AMPs providing 2 pops? I know two AMPs that now offer them.

SMS 54
03-26-15, 18:08
Umm, no. Now you've opened a can of worms. LOL.I haven't noticed any such trend, and in my experience it is mostly available when you are a repeat customer with a provider that likes doing that for you or at least doesn't mind, and it is more a function of an individual provider at any given establishment rather than a matter of policy for all providers at a place. I suspect the original poster's PM box will be overflowing shortly.

AmpExplorer
03-26-15, 20:02
The description of the girl you had was named Coco, so I guess she used a new name. Small chest, yoga pants, glasses and thin right?I met the Coco you are talking about. She was petite too but she wore glasses.

Multiple Coco s so Candy seems to be the staying around.

I wanted to see Momo again she was Korean that trained in from Worcestor but I m guessing.

The winter storms changed that I guess.

Tulip s down side those dam low walls. You can hear everything. Sometimes you may be in mood for small talk but it could be a buzz kill next room over.

Hazed79
03-27-15, 00:01
Anyone visit H&G in Westwood? Went back in January seemed like it had potential hanvemt had time to go back.Checked it out again recently myself. Good massage, elbow action felt great. To bad no extras to be had. This would have been a go to for me, nice and convenient. Just as well though, the location is not the greatest as it is used for speed traps now and again. The search continues.

Motoman36
03-27-15, 09:00
Had a spare hour midafternoon called number ending in 0498 for new place advertising at address 253 on street above. Just around corner from my recently reviewed place. When I had googled the number a bunch of Quincy AMP establishments showed. Anyway when I called from parking space nearby she said not busy come right in. I then took the necessary blue assistant. I ran the bell at the locked door, a small middle age asian woman with layered shorter haircut in a terrycloth jumpsuit said busy now come back in 1 hour! Had to get back to work, wasted my pill.

Eligrn101
03-27-15, 09:16
Visited this Braintree place and had a good experience. In small office building with parking, entry in rear. Place is clean and walls go to top. Provider was Lindy, I think, who hardly spoke but gave a good massage, long strokes, intermittent teasing, more intense as she approached the flip and after the flip. Really nice finish and foot rub afterward. Though quiet, she was receptive to roaming, ultimately UTC up and down. Massage was somewhat unpredictable, not systematic, which I liked. Never knew what she was going to do next. Paid 60 and 40. Would have tipped more but shorted 12-13 minutes, the only negative of the experience. Would return.

Jolem
03-27-15, 09:18
The description of the girl you had was named Coco, so I guess she used a new name. Small chest, yoga pants, glasses and thin right?Yeah, that's definitely the Coco I saw. Like A cups yah.

Member #4946
03-27-15, 13:33
Visited this Braintree place and had a good experience. In small office building with parking, entry in rear. Place is clean and walls go to top. Provider was Lindy, I think, who hardly spoke but gave a good massage, long strokes, intermittent teasing, more intense as she approached the flip and after the flip. Really nice finish and foot rub afterward. Though quiet, she was receptive to roaming, ultimately UTC up and down. Massage was somewhat unpredictable, not systematic, which I liked. Never knew what she was going to do next. Paid 60 and 40. Would have tipped more but shorted 12-13 minutes, the only negative of the experience. Would return.Walked in and was put in a clean room by about a forty year old pleasant looking woman who seemed to be the only one in the store. She said her name was Lele so it may have been the same woman as Eli saw and is a good example of YMMV. Started out okay, I asked for strong and she gave a medium but decent massage and as said by Eli, all over the place with a bit of teasing. On the flip with the goods in hand she started to negotiate, looking for 60 for top access with HE. I laughed at her without committing and away she went. Before long "so slow" and here comes the j-hammer. Easy girl, slowed her down a few times. Afterwards at the 45 minute mark she says, all done and I laughed and said, 1 hour and pointed to the clock, she leaves (4th time) and comes right back and gives me 10 more minutes. As I reach for my wallet, she says 60,60. Okay I paid her what she wanted to keep the karma good and she was happy. She cooed "next time" etc, won't be a next time, it was pleasant because she was friendly with an okay massage, but the upsell and the short time was a deal breaker. These girls must wonder why so many guys don't come back, sure they shake you for an extra 10-20 bucks but that is a short term gain compared to repeat business. UTC with shirt up to neck, OVC lower, 6 looks 60/60 one and done. WB.

Jolem
03-27-15, 17:37
These girls must wonder why so many guys don't come back, sure they shake you for an extra 10-20 bucks but that is a short term gain compared to repeat business.

WB.Great report, thank you sir.

Does this board have stickys? Just my 2 see but this noob would find a starter FAQ and sample report. Like dis. Invaluable if it was a sticky or permathread.

DND70
03-28-15, 13:13
Can you clarify what the upsell was? I have not been there in about 8 months but was there several times and never upsold. The girl I saw there was named Lucy and fit your description.After pointing and giving the universal sign for "shaken, not stirred", I nodded and she then tried to milk me for. 8 to get it done. I chuckled and said no. She then did the whole open mouthed sigh thing, as if she couldn't believe I said no, then gave me an exasperated look while pointing at the door and whispering how she could get into trouble. I politely told her that I only brought. 4 with me and shrugged. It got the job done but she was rather mechanical from that point on. I don't need to deal with that considering the options out there.

BeaverHunter44
03-29-15, 12:14
I popped in to sunshine spa on mass ace earlier this week and was met by Nancy who was the only girl working there, about 50 at a guess and not very attractive, she gave an excellent massage for about 45 minutes and really worked out all the word spots for me, there was no tease at all and was told to flip where she started a relaxing head massage, as time was almost up I had to coax her for some happy time, got the usual I don't do that here et. But she did give a HJ finish. Very mechanical and she was trying to get it done fast. Grest massage with mechanical finish, I have been there many times In the past and this was my first visit with he'd so it may get better with time.

Have fun.

Beaver.

Member #5013
03-29-15, 20:51
There is a great discrepancy on a different site regarding extras here. The place is located in Franklin. The owners name is Jenny. She's a good looking lady gives a decent massage. Any Intel would be appreciated.

BB.

HappyDave
03-30-15, 14:35
May be in Framingham 9 or 10 in the evening, looking for looks with possibilities of a lite menu.

Mbk1999
03-30-15, 17:34
There is a great discrepancy on a different site regarding extras here. The place is located in Franklin. The owners name is Jenny. She's a good looking lady gives a decent massage. Any Intel would be appreciated.

BB.Seen Jenny a few times now, and while there is always the slightest hint of a tease, there is never ever anymore on the plate.

There is another 'girl' there Selina. But have not seen 'her'.

Harley90
03-30-15, 19:25
Been a few times. I find to be a good value. I love a nice table shower. Good massage. With teasing effort.

Looks. Dim lights improves to 4-5 (I think late 30's to early 40's for most).

Effort. 5-6.

Shower 5-6.

Playful I'm a roamer and I get a little in up and about.

House. 7.

Tip 1 x. 5 superb effort.

Tip 2 x. 4 decent effort.

If the location was closer, I would consider it a, short list easy repeat with no effort for me. I do like consistency.

TurnOverHoney
03-30-15, 23:07
Umm, no. Now you've opened a can of worms. LOL.The place that got busted (no surprise there), would give you 2 pops. That is outstanding. After LE got offered the " two pump ".

1. In the TS, 2. After massage, that was obviously case closed. The Asian's were way too old, but there business model was unreal. At the end of the day when they got burned by me.

Notoriously low tipper, they were even grateful for anything.

Here's the article: http://patch.com/massachusetts/northandover/alleged-masseuse-prostitutes-held-on-bail.

The frightening part of the article is supposedly the women were given order's to open up these spa's. (supposedly).

On another note: absolutely hilarious " An employee also reported that while throwing trash out at a Dumpster in the rear of the property, "a woman was observed caressing a male's genitals in plain view through a window," according to a report filed in Lawrence District Court by Patrolman Michael Lane.

Chasptick37
03-31-15, 08:19
Been a few times. I find to be a good value. I love a nice table shower. Good massage. With teasing effort.

Looks. Dim lights improves to 4-5 (I think late 30's to early 40's for most).

Effort. 5-6.

Shower 5-6.

Playful I'm a roamer and I get a little in up and about.

House. 7.

Tip 1 x. 5 superb effort.

Tip 2 x. 4 decent effort.

If the location was closer, I would consider it a, short list easy repeat with no effort for me. I do like consistency.There are a few places in Chelmsford. Should we assume you mean SpaTao?

BostonNorth16
03-31-15, 09:07
I stopped at this place yesterday on Samoset in Plymouth on my way back from the Cape. I tried to find a rub and tug on Cape because I am there a lot but it is dead since they busted those places. The only thing left is South St in Hyannis and she sucks (rushes, disinterested, no roaming at all, roach on ceiling). I was thinking of driving to Plymouth and then back to my place on the Cape all weekend but its an hour each way. So on my way home to the north shore I stopped in. Good discreet parking and entrance in back. I went in asked the girl for 4 hand and gave her the $100. Got undressed, layed down, and the 2 of them came in. They were ok looking, thin, one had a cups and the other maybe see cups. Asked for soft no oil and I what I got was an awesome 4 handed tease session. Interuppted once by the doorbell. But still good. On the flip got a great 4 handed HE with utc upstairs on both. I didn't try downstairs. They were very playful. One of them kept playing with her own nipples and the other girls. Nice. Best time I have had in a while. But still too far from the Cape and too far from home to go often. Maybe on my way to and from. Tipped both $40 each. Don't know there names.

Always looking for good intel on North Shore or Cape Cod rub and tug providers or AMPs. I have been to most with very little to smile about.

DontFailMeNow
03-31-15, 18:49
I haven't been on here a lot lately. Been trying to clean my act up I guess, considering my SO. Also got a lot going on in the next few months that's going to drain my financial resources for extra curricular fun. But I still get on here from time to time to read up on what's what. Try to browse through BP and CL here and there too.

So is it me or is the Boston area and beyond going through horrendously crushing lull with regards to AMPs and AAMPs? I don't have 15-20 years of past experiences to recall, only 3 years to be exact. But shit, things around Boston just seem to be completely non-existent. Things around CT are dead. Nothing really seems to be happening elsewhere either.

Is this just a sign of the times? The legal climate being what it is, it's just nearly impossible for this world to really flourish here anymore? Or are there still good spots around town that are UTR? Maybe dudes on here are keeping their mouths shut because they don't their watering holes to dry up so to speak? Just seems like shits done in Boston. Kind of a bummer. Maybe a blessing in disguise for me. Guess I didn't want to see it all dry up incase I changed my mind!

Kozmo
03-31-15, 20:31
With all the solid options out there, I can't see why any player in this game would waste an hour at her place. She may be attractive, but she is not a nice person. I have heard from some of her clients (female-believe it or not!) who say she complains about how much her life sucks, and her massage sucks also. Not many return clients there. In this battlefield of 'bodywork" spa's and the sheer greed of the business by nature- I think she (jenny) must have brought in the "user-friendly" helper (salina) who is gratifying clients for hopes of return business where she (the license holder) will not venture to the "dark side". Upon the flip-She stares up at the ceiling while her clients are finally able to breathe and hoping for. Major buzzkill for anyone dropping 70 for the house. Ladybois scare the hell out of me, and personally after over 20 years in this hobby, I have selected only a few providers for dependable service with no issues or haggling, as the gals coming in from NY lately are giving you the pouty face no matter how much we tip them. I like having the reassurance of making an appointment and arriving on time to see my always cheerful provider waiting for me with the table specially prepared (I always start face-up! Just not a gambler- my 02 cents.

NorthShore123
04-01-15, 12:09
The place that got busted (no surprise there), would give you 2 pops. That is outstanding. After LE got offered the " two pump ".

1. In the TS, 2. After massage, that was obviously case closed. The Asian's were way too old, but there business model was unreal. At the end of the day when they got burned by me.

Notoriously low tipper, they were even grateful for anything.

Here's the article: http://patch.com/massachusetts/northandover/alleged-masseuse-prostitutes-held-on-bail.

The frightening part of the article is supposedly the women were given order's to open up these spa's. (supposedly).

On another note: absolutely hilarious " An employee also reported that while throwing trash out at a Dumpster in the rear of the property, "a woman was observed caressing a male's genitals in plain view through a window," according to a report filed in Lawrence District Court by Patrolman Michael Lane.That place was in the basement no exterior windows that I'm aware of. There is now a place in the complex across from it in the third floor now. No ts and def still older people wouldn't recommend but you'd figure they would be looking for it after they shut that one down.

Member #5712
04-01-15, 12:23
Typically I frequent Wendy in Wake but decided to try out Stonhame after recent positive reviews on this forum. Didn't catch her name but she was very nice and had super positive attitude. Playfully made me grab the cups a few times, great tease, some backdoor play, and got 2 pops. Standard. 6 + gave. 6 on the tipski. PM me if anyone wants more deets.

Hooterlover
04-01-15, 15:35
Was stuck in Lexington with nothing to do. Called Crystal massage for a quick fix. On a scale of 1-10 lady was 5 and massage was 6. Half hour was 45 $ and I tipped extra for the "central twist" ending.

JohnReid
04-01-15, 17:35
FYI, yesterday afternoon the same AMP (10C) that was busted a year ago January was shut down by local LE. Supposedly this time for good.

It's a shame. It was a nice place. Clean by all local standards and they offered a nice consistent service.

They were also the only AMP in the area that had a TS. (Ooops, except for 1154, but I haven't partaken there yet).

Word is that the girls have disbanded and gone to ny.

Stay Safe.

JR.

Kozmo
04-01-15, 21:01
It is hard for most Americans to understand the psyche of the AMP workers, because all we see is the friendly face, a little groping, a sometimes painful jackhammer finish / sometimes amazingly perfect!- and then we're out. The real mindset of these girls, (besides viewing every client as " another pair of shoes") is not just money -above all else, it is actually clever deception in ways that you would not believe. They lie about everything. It is natural to them, I have dealt in business matters with girls in this business- both workers and spa owners, and could not believe the stupid things they will lie about, creating very frustrating situations!. What I will say though, without stretching the truth- the money that is earned daily is unreal. Not everyone, but the " it" girls (you know the ones who actuallyget into the session to please you) make a lot of dough. One gal who worked in the metro west area (2009- 2010 era) earned $ 9,000 per month. She sent her daughter 15 grand to buy jewelry for her wedding. She is / was 54 years old, and a customer favorite, both young and older gents. Married in China and loves her husband! And even though he is wealthy- she enjoys the easy, massive earnings this business provides. I am not belittling the whole 'human trafficking thing", as I believe it does exist. I am just stating that even though your provider may complain business is slow, she may very well be playing you for sympathy (and $$) while she's got 10 grand hidden in the freezer. Even though there are a lot of spa's open, many of them are not high quality, but like I said in prior posts with over 20 years in this game and actually kinda bored of it- The business is thriving and all the gals working in good locations are doing well financially. All the bad press and news about "bodywork" spa's offering things / shutdowns / etc. Has created scores of curious, new clients. Asian bodywork is now more popular than ever before.

HappyDave
04-02-15, 13:42
Lot's of AMPs in Newton and almost no reviews other than Mandela that is over priced and lame. Looking for PMs from seniors for some good spotsto hit along with the usual level of sservice quality of girl and cost.

Member #4868
04-02-15, 14:12
FYI, yesterday afternoon the same AMP (10C) that was busted a year ago January was shut down by local LE. Supposedly this time for good.

It's a shame. It was a nice place. Clean by all local standards and they offered a nice consistent service.

They were also the only AMP in the area that had a TS. (Ooops, except for 1154, but I haven't partaken there yet).

Word is that the girls have disbanded and gone to ny.

Stay Safe.

JR.John I just searched and the only info is from last years bust. Please provide link and / or source of your intel.

TBone1970
04-03-15, 09:37
Anyone had luck at this place? I did not have luck my first visit but I didn't push the issue too much either.

Would love to check it out again if there is a possbility.

JosephAlfonso
04-03-15, 10:16
Top of the morning gentleman.

Do any of you know of a good table shower location? Since CT has been shutdown it would be great if you have a recommendation.

Greater Boston area if possible. PM me if you want. Thanks guys.

JosephAlfonso
04-03-15, 12:13
Holy crap!

I got back from a mini vaca and decided to take make a stop in good ol' CT. Went to Edens for there fairly decent massage and service I usually receive. I did a hh payed the house fee. Only two people working there. The lady that greeted me walks into my room after I undressed. Interesting. Gave a fairly hard massage which was nice to release any back pains, hot towel clean up on the back. And then. NO FLIP. NO TEASE. For the first time in my monger experience I heard the words "okay all finished". What? Wait? I then realized LEO must have really shook up CT. Walked away unhappy and felt like I wasted my time.

Hopefully CT revives itself. Shame.

Provider - 7.

Massage - 5.

Finish. None.

HappyDave
04-03-15, 12:59
Dropped in FBW drew Kennedy typical ma AMP mammason. 5 nh. 4 tip limited utc was ok. Like the location no one knows why your there.

DannyTheMan
04-03-15, 17:10
Was going to be nearby and called ahead. Said I would come by in twenty minutes. Which was agreed.

Showed up and went to second floor. The business is listed as g&s consulting. I called from outside to make sure it was the right place and told yes it is g&s consulting.

Went in and door was unlocked. Woman came out of room and said "oh no, I'm busy right now". I told her I had called and was just now told to come in. She said come back in fifty minutes. Waste of time. Maybe they just tell everyone to come over because of no shows.

The woman was younger, 30's, pretty--until she opened her mouth and revealed traditional Chinese teeth.

I had been there before and reported that you never know what you will get when you go to this place, and that remains true.

Member #5712
04-03-15, 17:33
Gave it a shot as oasis had the phone go straight to voicemail when I tried them. Girl was a 7. Massage was above avg and did leave happy. 6+. 4, but she had to kinda talk herself into allowing me to leave happy (also to my surprise she said she had me for a session in Wake once a long time back, which was news to me). Tease was nonexistent but as I said, her skills were dece. Could tell her hesitance was strictly in effort to stay out of trouble. Asked if I was LEO at one point. Told me she'd help with a DIY and then ultimately just did the deed for me. Despite her looks it's not going to be a repeat destination. Coinflips land on the wrong side 50% of the time. PM if you feel need.

MM.

Member #5013
04-03-15, 21:27

Do any of you know of a good table shower location? Since CT has been shutdown it would be great if you have a recommendation.

Greater Boston area if possible. PM me if you want. Thanks guys.Holistic spa.

BB.

Member #5431
04-04-15, 13:04
Holistic spa.

BB.Newport Ave first floor in quincy has one too.

Katokay
04-05-15, 06:41
Anyone had luck at this place? I did not have luck my first visit but I didn't push the issue too much either.

Would love to check it out again if there is a possbility.This place is 100% legit. I have pushed the issue and got nowhere Which is frustrating as I have had loooong teases all 3 times I've gone. I was shorted on time last time I was there so I won't be back.

Paulc153
04-05-15, 12:54

Greater Boston area if possible. PM me if you want. Thanks guys.Spa Tao is one of the few options and I think there's a place in Framingham. Not sure as I've not visited.

Mbk1999
04-07-15, 09:26
http://www.providencejournal.com/article/20150406/NEWS/150339824

SpermSac
04-07-15, 09:50
http://www.providencejournal.com/article/20150406/NEWS/150339824This can have a rippling effect on all states and bears watching.

Member #5013
04-07-15, 19:24
Any know what happened to Oasis in Stoneham? The number no longer works. Thanks.

BB.

RubMeLongTime
04-07-15, 22:11
Any know what happened to Oasis in Stoneham? The number no longer works. Thanks.

BB.Let's not fix the outrages heroin epidemic in new englad. That's to hard. Let's target folks doing what humans do naturally.

Fn righteous sob's.

Ok rant over.

RubMeLongTime
04-07-15, 22:12

BB.Sorry meant to post against "backlash" post.

Dam phone.

RobinHood2
04-08-15, 09:40
Hey Guys,

Just back from spending the winter in Florida. Sorry that you all had such a tough stretch of weather here. I see lots of changes most notably in the Providence area with Admiral, etc.

I'm hoping that some of the guys that I've communicated with in the past will take a minute to share the latest and greatest, particularly South of Boston. While I was away I got texted by the place at 324 North Main in Randolph. I'd been there with some good and some less than good experiences.

Anyway any help in detail would be appreciated. Please feel fre to PM the info.

Thanks in advance.

RH2.

Shore Boston
04-08-15, 10:51

BB.Pretty sure it go shut down by LEO. Got Chinese for lunch at redstone and saw LEO there last week. Nothing in the papers though.

NoRush
04-08-15, 15:02
I hit 158 again. Got hh on short notice with Lilly. I'm done trying to guess their ages, but she looked a little younger than most AMP girls I've seen recently. Nice body with short shorts. Massage was nothing special, but there was some nice teasing. On the flip, I tried for an expanded menu but it wasn't on today. It would make "trouble with boss". One time I did get something more at this place, but both girls I've seen since have turned me down. Unfortunately, this led to a haggle over a basic HE. I really wanted UTC up & down and so I let myself get talked into overtipping. Finish was nice. Hot towel cleanup. Got most or all of my time. 40/60.

When I asked for the extra extras, at first she didn't actually say no. She asked how much and then said no. Further offers didn't seem to help at anything like reasonable rates and she didn't counter, but I felt like there was a number out there somewhere that would have made the difference. This is the second time I've seen this recently. If I had a whole lot of money, it might be fun to push the boundaries and see how far you can get if you're willing to spend money stupidly (AMP anal. Is that even possible?) Any investment bankers out there with money to burn?

Stay safe, guys.

NoRush
04-08-15, 15:12
Do we have any consensus on where we should put Metrowest posts? I've seen them here, in the Worcester section, and even in Other Areas (and I've probably put some in those places myself). Do we need a separate Metrowest thread, or is it enough for us to collectively decide what works for us as forum members?

I'll admit, I read all three of those sections anyways so it's not like I'm missing anything. It's more that if I'm trying to look up a post I saw about a MW place, I have to look in three different places to find it again. I know this wouldn't be a policy thing, it would just be a guideline. Do you guys have any ideas on this?

Member #4946
04-08-15, 21:30
Hey Guys,

Just back from spending the winter in Florida. Sorry that you all had such a tough stretch of weather here. I see lots of changes most notably in the Providence area with Admiral, etc.

I'm hoping that some of the guys that I've communicated with in the past will take a minute to share the latest and greatest, particularly South of Boston. While I was away I got texted by the place at 324 North Main in Randolph. I'd been there with some good and some less than good experiences.

Anyway any help in detail would be appreciated. Please feel fre to PM the info.

Thanks in advance.

RH2.Main is a full service shop with a constant rotation of girls that run back and forth from the main store on Hancock st, quincy. A see note gets you full service but most of these ladies try to get you out the door in a hh. Some are better then others with the best being Emily. She will give you a BBBJ and as she has her teeth around Johnson will ask for a bit more. She is worth it because she seems to enjoy her work and is lovable. Easy, descreet, location with men's room available in the hall. Go in and walk to end of hall and it is on the left. Not the cleanest, beware the baby oil, (I request no oil) byoc, the ladies are usually pleasant and appreciate the business. Don't use your phone or you will get marketing texts at a later date. 50/100 for a 35-40 minute hour, wahoo! WB.

Rcranium
04-09-15, 05:35
Main is a full service shop with a constant rotation of girls that run back and forth from the main store on Hancock st, quincy. A see note gets you full service but most of these ladies try to get you out the door in a hh. Some are better then others with the best being Emily. She will give you a BBBJ and as she has her teeth around Johnson will ask for a bit more. She is worth it because she seems to enjoy her work and is lovable. Easy, descreet, location with men's room available in the hall. Go in and walk to end of hall and it is on the left. Not the cleanest, beware the baby oil, (I request no oil) byoc, the ladies are usually pleasant and appreciate the business. Don't use your phone or you will get marketing texts at a later date. 50/100 for a 35-40 minute hour, wahoo! WB.The folks on rubmaps say there is no HE at the location you mention in Randolph. Is there a codeword or something they are missing? Has the menu just changed recently?

Cameron1
04-09-15, 09:29
The folks on rubmaps say there is no HE at the location you mention in Randolph. Is there a codeword or something they are missing? Has the menu just changed recently?Stopped by there a week ago. HE was the only thing on the menue. Was allowed utc top. There is another location on Main St. Maybe mistaken locations.

PinayLuver
04-09-15, 09:36
The folks on rubmaps say there is no HE at the location you mention in Randolph. Is there a codeword or something they are missing? Has the menu just changed recently?Yeah, they used to do more but there are new owners, plus you go there now and sometimes there will be a guy there. I think he might be the owner. I'm pretty sure it's the same ownership as Quincy. I was there a week ago and it was all legit. Great massage though.

Yellowfever023
04-09-15, 10:29
Yeah, they used to do more but there are new owners, plus you go there now and sometimes there will be a guy there. I think he might be the owner. I'm pretty sure it's the same ownership as Quincy. I was there a week ago and it was all legit. Great massage though.Not trying to flame you but I have either had FS or been offered FS at all their locations recently so maybe you are giving them the LE vibe. I have even been texted descriptions of the girls that are detailed with breast size etc.

PinayLuver
04-09-15, 11:34
Not trying to flame you but I have either had FS or been offered FS at all their locations recently so maybe you are giving them the LE vibe. I have even been texted descriptions of the girls that are detailed with breast size etc.Maybe I gave a bad vibe. Don't know. I usually have conversation with the mama and it's all good and smiles from her.

My encounter last time was with a first timer from NY she was shy etc. So maybe it was this one person IDK. But I definitely do not get info like you do, nice!!

Catnibbler
04-09-15, 12:33
Pretty sure it go shut down by LEO. Got Chinese for lunch at redstone and saw LEO there last week. Nothing in the papers though.Called Jenn on Tues. Night no answer. But they are on BP body rub section today! Did they have trouble?

Member #5013
04-09-15, 21:54
Pretty sure it go shut down by LEO. Got Chinese for lunch at redstone and saw LEO there last week. Nothing in the papers though.This stinks. I Unfortunatly called this one not to long ago.

BB.

Eligrn101
04-10-15, 08:18
Stopped in after long absence from this place. Drew Jenny, in her 30's, attractive face, a little pudgy around the middle but not fat. Very limited English. Massage began in standard fashion, but at my suggestion, moved to prolonged tease face down. Jenny was receptive to roaming and even positioned herself to make it easier. Turned over and finished at 30 minute mark. UTC access up and down. Then she followed with relaxing leg and foot rub for next 20 minutes or so. Might repeat but wish she were a little thinner. 60 and 40.

Member #4946
04-10-15, 14:19
Stopped by there a week ago. HE was the only thing on the menue. Was allowed utc top. There is another location on Main St. Maybe mistaken locations.Sorry guys, should have been clearer, 324 and Main. BTW, you may as well just walk in, when you call ahead, they will say "ok come on down, she is waiting" but if a walk in gets there before you, he goes ahead.

Harley90
04-10-15, 20:03
Meffa.

Place looked like it had potential. Parking a little tough, went at 9 pm.

Skinny. Late 30's. Had potential.

TS. Funky setup 2, not a lot of room, avoided the essentials.

Walls didn't go to the ceiling 2, table was comfortable 5, no one else was there, but I didn't like the potential lack of privacy.

Curtains for doors 2 (rm was warm) and no one else was there. But.

Massage 4-5, I like deeper with more legs and tease (none to speak of).

UTC 3 limited but tolerant.

End 3 way to mechanical, had potential. But. And the massage wasn't a great setup to the flip.

Hard to truly read. I don't like when there is no energy or attempt. I don't like to have to pull teeth.

Posted. 6. quilted me to. 7. And. 3 as we're pigs. They're in a service industry. I tip accordingly.

That is all.

Scraggy
04-12-15, 13:12

Greater Boston area if possible. PM me if you want. Thanks guys.Orange Blossom in Watertown.

One Mountain Rd in Burlington.

10 Cochituate in Natick.

KindOfBlue
04-12-15, 13:46
Went last week. Saw Amy. Ok looking lady in her 40's. She says she is Korean. Standard massage. Minimal teasing. UTC allowed. . 6 + . 6. I have had better time last year in this place. Had seen Magi, Macy (beautiful) and Coco. Wonder where they are. Will try again.

Head Dick
04-12-15, 16:28
1) Julia in Middleborough: crappy, half-assed 'sensual' massage. As she was jerking me off, she asked about my favorite sports teams. WTF? 100 + 40.

2) Tulip in Brookline: BBJCIM. 60 + 80. Took a few visits. Alas, she's gone.

3) 2 Billings Quincy: clothes off. DATY first visit. 60+60.

4) Star on Hancock Quincy: clothes off. DATY first visit 50+50.

5) 324 Main in Randolph. As I pulled into the lot, blue lights followed me in. Then the brights came on. I waited inside my car. "My car fit the description " of a car involved in a hit and run. Right. LEO didn't want to say that I "fit the description ", at least not in Randolph.

6) I couldn't bring myself to even walk in the Brookline massage place across from LEO on Washington St in Brookline. I looked and saw some boy-San rearranging furniture. Creeped me out.

7) Now that Smoke can't say "who cares about Somerville". Anna's. Now in Central Sq Cambridge. I was offered a no-touch HJ in Somerville. Did not partake. It closed soon after it was reported that undercover LEO arrested someone there for sex for $. I haven't been to the new location in Cambridge.

HD.

DippinDicky
04-13-15, 06:56
[Deleted by Admin]

Don't know why you created a new user to do this but no.

A2

Pika Pepper
04-13-15, 19:48
New girl, Amy, at 141 Prospect (Waltham) is better than average. Younger, slender / lanky build, but with some baby fat is attractive, gave a better than average massage (she still tries), and friendly. In the end, I was happy with the service.

Bastardale
04-13-15, 21:36
1) Julia in Middleborough: crappy, half-assed 'sensual' massage. As she was jerking me off, she asked about my favorite sports teams. WTF? 100 + 40.

. . .

HD.I've seen Julia a bunch of times. She has a lot of positives. She seems to be independent. She works alone so you don't have to worry about the police raiding the place during the session. She speaks very good English. She has a pretty face and a VERY nice body (though she's flat upstairs).

She doesn't do a bad job with the regular massage, but she's just kind of dippy during the sensual portion. When I'm trying to get off, her weird facial expressions and giggles do not help. I'd return if she would fix that. And if she'd show more skin on a consistent basis.

Bastardale
04-14-15, 00:48
I've asked this before, but a recent post reminded me to ask again. I'm looking for recommendations for an independent Asian provider. I'd prefer a massage provider, but FS works too.

By independent, I mean that they have their own shop and work alone (like Angel in Quincy or Hong in Wilmington), or they host in a private residence (like Sweet Asian May). I'm not looking for rotating girls who work at spas (AMP or AAMP). I sometimes visit AMPs but it's such a crapshoot.

Apart from those mentioned above, I know about Julia in Middleboro, Nessa (May's friend), and the Taoist / Golfball Massage on 128. I know there must be some more out there.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

BA.

Pika Pepper
04-14-15, 05:40
By independent, I mean that they have their own shop and work alone

BA.Maybe jenny at jj bodyworks natick.

HappyDave
04-14-15, 07:54

2) Tulip in Brookline: BBJCIM. 60 + 80. Took a few visits. Alas, she's gone.

3) 2 Billings Quincy: clothes off. DATY first visit. 60+60.

4) Star on Hancock Quincy: clothes off. DATY first visit 50+50.

5) 324 Main in Randolph. As I pulled into the lot, blue lights followed me in. Then the brights came on. I waited inside my car. "My car fit the description " of a car involved in a hit and run. Right. LEO didn't want to say that I "fit the description ", at least not in Randolph.

6) I couldn't bring myself to even walk in the Brookline massage place across from LEO on Washington St in Brookline. I looked and saw some boy-San rearranging furniture. Creeped me out.

7) Now that Smoke can't say "who cares about Somerville". Anna's. Now in Central Sq Cambridge. I was offered a no-touch HJ in Somerville. Did not partake. It closed soon after it was reported that undercover LEO arrested someone there for sex for $. I haven't been to the new location in Cambridge.

HD.Billings and Star, use to be more older plain providers then spinners, what did the girls look like?

Member #4868
04-14-15, 08:39
Billings and Star, use to be more older plain providers then spinners, what did the girls look like?You do realize HeadDick (aka Smoke) can't answer your request right?

BillyPilgrim
04-14-15, 09:55
Looks like Julia has retired or is at least taking an extended vacation!

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/time-out-notice-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0/27941971

* Time Out Notice * 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 - 36.

Thanks everyone!

Have a relaxing and peaceful summer.

Much luv.

Julia.

Middleboro.

I've seen Julia a bunch of times. She has a lot of positives. She seems to be independent. She works alone so you don't have to worry about the police raiding the place during the session. She speaks very good English. She has a pretty face and a VERY nice body (though she's flat upstairs).

She doesn't do a bad job with the regular massage, but she's just kind of dippy during the sensual portion. When I'm trying to get off, her weird facial expressions and giggles do not help. I'd return if she would fix that. And if she'd show more skin on a consistent basis.

Dayman08
04-14-15, 14:47
This is a new place that I drive by semi-regularly. It's on a busy street and parking can be tough. I decided to give it a try a few weeks ago. I got a pretty girl named Nana. The tables are low to the ground and are huge. (They get up on the table with you which was nice) I got undressed and she came in. She draped a towel over me to start. No problem. It stayed on the entire time I was on my back. Great massage though. I flipped and said I didn't need the towel. She said ok and continued the massage. She kept looking at it and almost teasing me. But never went further. I even made a gesture and she said they don't do that there. Regardless, it was a good massage. . 6 for an hour.

I tried again a week later. Different girl, same result. I wonder if anyone else has had better luck?

BigDog001
04-14-15, 15:35
QUOTE=Bozscaggs;2339371 blueDeleted by Admin.

This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites / Transsexuals / SheMales As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites / Transsexuals / SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Have a nice day.

BigDog001
04-14-15, 15:42
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to [u]remove Anti-Prostitution messages. Please do not use this Forum to espouse anti-prostitution, anti-commercial sex, or other similar sociological, political or religious beliefs. If you're against the idea of contractual sex, then get the fuck off my forum. Thanks![ / QUOTE].

Have a nice day.

Kenny9370
04-14-15, 22:04
Anyone visit this place recently? See ads but always get a voicemail eveytime I call and she never calls back.

Bastardale
04-15-15, 01:17
Maybe jenny at jj bodyworks natick.Thank you, I'll take a look.

JohnReid
04-15-15, 02:42
Anyone visit this place recently? See ads but always get a voicemail eveytime I call and she never calls back.I'm curious as to how many guys leave messages when it goes to voice mail. Personally, I usually have my caller I'd blocked, even from my hobby burner phone, and I hang up as soon as it goes to voice mail. Never felt comfortable leaving a voice footprint.

I have gotten callbacks at times even when I just hang up.

HappyDave
04-15-15, 06:33
You do realize HeadDick (aka Smoke) can't answer your request right?No I tend to be slow and don't grasp the obvious well.

DickieDewu2
04-15-15, 08:49
She use to list under Body Rubs now mainly Escort. Mid to late 30's and probably lets friends use her apt. YMMV. Secure private location 2 call system.

New Mesmerizing asian Girl ready for YOU -- 603-264-1002 - - 25 AAMP.

Hi, I am glad you are checking out my ad! I'd really love for you to come by and see me. I am a fun, outgoing, beautiful Asian girl and I am always ready to give you a good time. If you know you deserve the best, then give me a call and I can show you the best time that you will always remember I would love to hear from you!

Call 603-264-1002.

Poster's age: 25.

WalthamKid
04-15-15, 12:05
Anyone visit this place recently? See ads but always get a voicemail eveytime I call and she never calls back.It's old friend yumi formally of Newton / Wellesley locations. I like her but I've known her for years. Usually the standard 60/40 and there is happiness.

BostonHome
04-16-15, 21:27
Stopped by last week. Drew an older non English speaking woman. Paid my 60. Nice massage and tease, on the flip the negotiations started for UTC top wanted 60 then 50 etc. I hate the games, never had that there before. Stuck with the 40 I originally quoted. Had fun with UTC and left happy. Problem was the towel I used to wipe my ball off with she folded and put back on the table. I told her and picked up the towel twice and said no dirty. No dirty. But she didn't seam to care. She put it back. This place was on my monthly rotation but not sure now.

Big Head
04-19-15, 01:15
Went to Beijing, the lady was tall, skinny, flat, about 35 yo. Her name was Kathy. She was extremely plain looking and I was not attracted to her at all. Did not partake, just left.

-BH.

Member #5637
04-19-15, 04:21
The new girl (Started last Sunday) at Beijing in Waltham is Katie not Kathy, and she is quite young, perhaps 27 to 28 and not really that tall, perhaps, 5 feet 6, but she is indeed quite thin. However, some of us like them thin. As for her boobs, I would say a bit on the smallish side, but most definitely not flat. There was clear definition there on the day I went. She was wearing jeans and a white t shirt type blouse. I would give her a 6 or 7 on looks. So, there you go, another's perspective, take it FWIW.

Hazed79
04-19-15, 10:17
It's old friend yumi formally of Newton / Wellesley locations. I like her but I've known her for years. Usually the standard 60/40 and there is happiness.That would be great. I've seen Yumi a few times (long time ago) when she was in newton. But when I did some recon on this place just before December, I saw LEO parked out back talking to a tall blonde guy. I passed by three times noticing a very casual conversation between the two. There is a store next to it so maybe he was from there, but it spooked me enough to stay away.

Thats one thing that I like about walkin places. No appointment needed so I don't have to call with my #.

Big Head
04-19-15, 16:40
Went there again and met Linda, sexy, energetic, probably 35 yo. The massage was pleasant with a nice tease. After the flip UTC on top was limited, I had to force my way in. The ending was very good. Half hour = 40+40.

-BH.

Yellowfever023
04-19-15, 17:14
I stopped by Safford st for my 3rd visit with you you her massage skills are excellent, today I was on the table for 1 hour and 20 minutes almost fell asleep, got one of the best massages I have ever had. You you is probably in her 40's allows OTC but that's it. The ending was done slow and sensual. I will return.

Thomas 1977
04-19-15, 18:00
I stopped by Safford st for my 3rd visit with you you her massage skills are excellent, today I was on the table for 1 hour and 20 minutes almost fell asleep, got one of the best massages I have ever had. You you is probably in her 40's allows OTC but that's it. The ending was done slow and sensual. I will return.I went to Safford too a few times. I would say I found a gem in the Q town area. A few more visits hoping more will be on the menue.

Zealot123
04-19-15, 20:59
I stopped by Safford st for my 3rd visit with you you her massage skills are excellent, today I was on the table for 1 hour and 20 minutes almost fell asleep, got one of the best massages I have ever had. You you is probably in her 40's allows OTC but that's it. The ending was done slow and sensual. I will return.I will give this place another shot based on this. I've only been there once and found it very ordinary. I like to stick around the qtown area, as it is convenient for me. But have been bored lately BC not much new around (that I know of at least).

I went back and tried billings. There were 2 girls there that I haven't seen before YuYu and Michelle. Both massages were decent. One thing I didn't like about yuyu was her teeth, they were just like Nancys. You all know what I'm talking about. Michelle had a nice body and UTC was allowed. Pushed for more extras, even offering much more than I should just to see if they would bite. But just got standard finish.

JohnReid
04-20-15, 07:29
A number of times over the past week the phone at FBW has gone straight to busy signal for the duration of the day. When I finally got through I went to see Cindy. Worst service in recent history. It's a shame because she looks like a tight little packet of cute and sex rolled into one. But it was blanket treatment the whole time, no tease, left not happy. Horrible. It was so bad that I went to 1154 afterwards.

A few days later I saw Jessica. I have seen several Jessica's there in the past, some were good and some were bad. Unfortunately, this one was the same script as Cindy. Except this time I went to 158 when I left.

I have never had such a terrible experience at this place as this in all the years that I've frequented it.

Haven't seen the boss around lately, who I often chat with when I see him.

Sometimes rotation is good, sometimes it's bad, and sometimes it can't come soon enough.

CamperVan10
04-20-15, 08:03
Wow, thanks for the update JR. What a shame. Fbw used to be the 'go-to' spot last summer and fall. I know a couple of the go-to girls who left in Dec. Told me they were dying to get out of there (maybe the owner?) back to Queens, but said they'd likely be back in the spring. We can only hope that means SOON! Bummer.

A number of times over the past week the phone at FBW has gone straight to busy signal for the duration of the day. When I finally got through I went to see Cindy. Worst service in recent history. It's a shame because she looks like a tight little packet of cute and sex rolled into one. But it was blanket treatment the whole time, no tease, left not happy. Horrible. It was so bad that I went to 1154 afterwards.

A few days later I saw Jessica. I have seen several Jessica's there in the past, some were good and some were bad. Unfortunately, this one was the same script as Cindy. Except this time I went to 158 when I left.

I have never had such a terrible experience at this place as this in all the years that I've frequented it.

Sometimes rotation is good, sometimes it's bad, and sometimes it can't come soon enough.

Eagle7412
04-20-15, 08:05
Had the same experience at FBW last week. I was quite surprised and won't be back anytime soon.

You mentioned heading to 1154 afterwards.

Who did you see and how did it go?

Spectator
04-20-15, 18:47
I'm going to be in Quincy tonight, been meaning to try a new place. Looking for best overall experience. Can folks recommend their favorite place? I haven't tried any.

Pm ok.

Thanks!!

Zealot123
04-20-15, 20:59
I'm going to be in Quincy tonight, been meaning to try a new place. Looking for best overall experience. Can folks recommend their favorite place? I haven't tried any.

Pm ok.

Thanks!!This place on Hancock is my current fav place. But only on Mon. Wed. Those are the only days Gina works I believe. Judy isn't to bad; I get more than regular extras with both.

PaperBoy1692
04-20-15, 22:56
Does anyone know where Amy from Medford has gone. Originally at Harvard ave then to brooks apartments? She said she would be gone 2 months to China?

Shamless1
04-21-15, 10:25
Catnibbler clear your inbox I can answer you Does anyone know what happened to Jenna at Oasis in Stoneham her phone no longer works?

Called Jenn on Tues. Night no answer. But they are on BP body rub section today! Did they have trouble?.

PinayLuver
04-21-15, 11:07
Just was curious if anyone knew if Lily is back from China. She left in Feb and was supposed to return in April.

The most recent post on this place mentioned Gina? Never have been with her. Last time I was there, about a month or so, I was with Judy.

She's okay, a bit pricey though.

THp.

Spectator
04-21-15, 13:42
Did not make it to Qtown, stopped in at a place in Randolph on main. Kind of dark place, down a hall in a big old building. Girl was friendly, 30's, friendly. Got the job done. I had a good time chatting with her. Nothing remarkable but I had fun.

BagTag
04-21-15, 21:21
There must be a dozen places on Hancock St Qtown. Would you care to elaborate? Thanks.

This place on Hancock is my current fav place. But only on Mon. Wed. Those are the only days Gina works I believe. Judy isn't to bad; I get more than regular extras with both.

Member #5431
04-22-15, 01:00
There must be a dozen places on Hancock St Qtown. Would you care to elaborate? Thanks.Seems like we do this every few months. There are two Xen spas In quincy. The first is 496 hancock. This is where Gina works Monday's and apparently Wednesdays. She has a fairly extensive menu to clients with a history and probably anyone else willing to pay extra. The other zen is at Coddington. This is where you will find Judy Mimi and Salina. And if memory serves you will see LILI again the second week of May. As far as your favorite place in Qtown. That really depends what you're looking for. I would say if you want cheapest full service go to star. If you want quality full service go to 208. If you want actual massage skills go see Salina who is actually licensed. If you want young go to Fayette st. If you want nice breasts go to angel. If you want late night service go to water st or faxon. Fu Shen and billings I avoid but I heard 2 wallaston ave is under new management and has some capable providers. This place doesn't advertise that I've seen but you can leave happy here.

HowardSprague
04-22-15, 11:57
Here's the deal in a nutshell. One of the girls (not Jenna or Lisa) allegedly gave a happy ending to an undercover cop. The business license was yanked. Not sure yet what the next move is for any of the girls. Lisa is gone. Jenna is not working anywhere. It all started because the shop ran a bodywork ad under the "Massage" heading on BP back in December. There is a specific statute against this, even thought the ad only said "bodywork. " This put the shop on police radar. The shop was fined. Then the cops set up the sting.

Lknfun
04-22-15, 17:21
I would love to find a nice cute lowkey UTR girl in Mass. Has anyone had anyluck with one? Maybe willing to share if she is looking for new clients.

Kenny9370
04-22-15, 17:51
Hey guys anyone visit this place yet? Any Intel is appreciated. Thanks.

Woody32
04-22-15, 23:10
Went by concord st. Fram. A little difficult to find the right door, walk in and up the stairs there's a bell but if there's a door it was.

Open. I didn't notice. Out comes an older girl and brings me to a room, she asks how long, I say 1 hr and give her a see- note ($60.) she says busy you wait 10 min. I snatch my.

Money out of her hand and tell her I will wait 10 but no more. I stretch out and wait about 10 min. Then in walks another girl and asks how long? I change. To hh ($40) got a really good massage for the full 30 min.

Lot of playing, teasing. On the flip she pulls up her top and let's me at the girls, big puppy nose nips. Good finish! I tip $40. And would repeat. Hope this helps. The place is right on the road and wide open, so you have to wear hats and classes and keep your head down.

Woody32
04-22-15, 23:12
Sorry, my attendant was fifi.

Kenny9370
04-23-15, 01:34
TOFTT and decided to visit China massage spa in woburn. Walked-in and was greeted by Helen (I think). Helen is older, average, not much English. I did see this younger girl, tall, cute, and has a nice ass. She came out when she heard the front door open. Not sure if this place used to be a bank or what but there is a giant safe in the back. Anyways paid the 60 house fee, got on the table and was draped immediately. Tried to take it off but she wouldn't do it. When she was at the front of the table I try to touch her legs but she moved away out of arms reach. I tried again and she kept moving away so I just stopped and enjoyed the massage which was just average. Half way through I hear this beeping sound in the other room, apparently they set a timer before the session start, and that was the sound that the session is over. I tried again on the flip but there was no use, there are no extra. Not sure if it because this place is new but I did not leave happy. Dressed, tipped 20 and left. Would one of you guys that got the younger chick let me know if any extra is on the menu? Would love to visit her next time if there were anything else on the menu. Thanks.

HowardSprague
04-23-15, 09:22
Sorry, my attendant was fifi.Which door did you go in? I circled the place a while back and couldn't see any sign of an AMP. Maybe it was buried under the snow.

HowardSprague
04-23-15, 09:30
TOFTT and decided to visit China massage spa in woburn. Walked-in and was greeted by Helen (I think). Helen is older, average, not much English. I did see this younger girl, tall, cute, and has a nice ass. She came out when she heard the front door open. Not sure if this place used to be a bank or what but there is a giant safe in the back. Anyways paid the 60 house fee, got on the table and was draped immediately. Tried to take it off but she wouldn't do it. When she was at the front of the table I try to touch her legs but she moved away out of arms reach. I tried again and she kept moving away so I just stopped and enjoyed the massage which was just average. Half way through I hear this beeping sound in the other room, apparently they set a timer before the session start, and that was the sound that the session is over. I tried again on the flip but there was no use, there are no extra. Not sure if it because this place is new but I did not leave happy. Dressed, tipped 20 and left. Would one of you guys that got the younger chick let me know if any extra is on the menu? Would love to visit her next time if there were anything else on the menu. Thanks.My guess is these girls are LMT and legit if they're in Woburn and a stone's throw from the courthouse.

Woody32
04-23-15, 09:45
The doors in front, faceing. Concord, st. Not much of a sign if any, just go in and up the stair. Not the usual buzz in I'm used to. I mean you just walk in.

Zealot123
04-23-15, 20:08
There must be a dozen places on Hancock St Qtown. Would you care to elaborate? Thanks.I mentioned Zen in my title, thought that was enough. Sorry. But its across the street from an auto body shop. Link is below.

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/beautiful-asian-girls-easy-parking617-9388-148/28728857

Rito1
04-23-15, 21:18
I heard 2 wallaston ave is under new management and has some capable providers. This place doesn't advertise that I've seen but you can leave happy here.They do but not often. I went there about 2 weeks ago. I could hear they guy in the next room moaning as she was jerking him off. My girl jerked me for about 3 minutes and just stopped and said time is up and left. If I do return it will be with the other girl who by the way looked young & cute.

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/BodyRubs/best-massage-and-friendly-girls-take-care-you-781-826-2862-617-847-8988/28918732

Report AdBest massage and Friendly girls take care you! (781-826-2862)(617-847-8988) - 25.

Comfortable and elegant environment!

New & beautifu girls!

Professional skills!

Open 7 days a week.

9:00 am-9:00 pm Accept credit cards!

Walk-ins Welcome!

$40/30 minutes $60/60 minutes.

Post I'd: 28918732 massachusetts.

QuincyBoy
04-23-15, 22:44
Newport Ave first floor in quincy has one too.Second Floor good service reasonable $.

Member #5712
04-24-15, 17:46
I frequent Del Carmine but not sure I've ever seen it like when I went in this week. All rooms in use when I arrived and I had called a few hrs in advance. Drew Cici for first time. Girl is STRONG. Very good, hard massage. All biz, no tease throughout. She's younger, WAY above avg looks, probably about as good you can get in the AMP world. Left a glad man standard. 6/. 4. Wendy mentioned few months back she might go back home for a bit, idk if she did or not but she was in there and poked her head in and said hello. Trade ya deets over in the PM world. Stay safe out there. Seems like we need to now more than ever now that weather warming back up.

Amp Slave
04-25-15, 15:14
Here's the deal in a nutshell. One of the girls (not Jenna or Lisa) allegedly gave a happy ending to an undercover cop. The business license was yanked. Not sure yet what the next move is for any of the girls. Lisa is gone. Jenna is not working anywhere. It all started because the shop ran a bodywork ad under the "Massage" heading on BP back in December. There is a specific statute against this, even thought the ad only said "bodywork. " This put the shop on police radar. The shop was fined. Then the cops set up the sting.If she gave the cop a HE then can they use that in court. Question is why did the cop let her give him a HE. If she offered, that is all the evidence he would need I think.

That case will get thrown out.

FreakyDeaky46
04-25-15, 17:22
Place in abington, any info? Second handle last was freakydeaky47 but lost email associated with it. Any help appreciated.

Report in Nini's braintree, good 40 for half hour massage tip was a but of an up sell for 60 by I talked her down 20 I want to say Lili still had my old pink frequent flyer card which made her laugh.

TurnOverHoney
04-25-15, 19:37
They do but not often. I went there about 2 weeks ago. I could hear they guy in the next room moaning as she was jerking him off. My girl jerked me for about 3 minutes and just stopped and said time is up and left. If I do return it will be with the other girl who by the way looked young & cute.

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/BodyRubs/best-massage-and-friendly-girls-take-care-you-781-826-2862-617-847-8988/28918732

Report AdBest massage and Friendly girls take care you! (781-826-2862)(617-847-8988) - 25.

Comfortable and elegant environment!

New & beautifu girls!

Professional skills!

Open 7 days a week.

9:00 am-9:00 pm Accept credit cards!

Walk-ins Welcome!

$40/30 minutes $60/60 minutes.

Post I'd: 28918732 massachusetts.Jeez you would think they would have had a handyman " no pun intended there " come in and eliminate the gap leading up to the ceiling. Last time I was there you had better luck.

Playing the lottery than getting any HJ. All I can remember is the poor guy that was next to me (a regular) chatting it up with one of the masseuses. He was the prototypical regular.

That had probably gone there a dozen times and always struck out. If there's no privacy I may not partake.

MrHappy1823
04-25-15, 21:28
I frequent Del Carmine but not sure I've ever seen it like when I went in this week. All rooms in use when I arrived and I had called a few hrs in advance. Drew Cici for first time. Girl is STRONG. Very good, hard massage. All biz, no tease throughout. She's younger, WAY above avg looks, probably about as good you can get in the AMP world. Left a glad man standard. 6/. 4. Wendy mentioned few months back she might go back home for a bit, idk if she did or not but she was in there and poked her head in and said hello. Trade ya deets over in the PM world. Stay safe out there. Seems like we need to now more than ever now that weather warming back up.Wendy goes to her home town during slow season, she remains as my regular and her massage skill is somthing to remember and still one of the good ones aside from other asian masage places.

Dpw154
04-25-15, 23:46
Decided after having dinner in chinatown to pay a visit to apartment 2 F at 40 Harrison since they are the only chinatown massage parlor still advertising on BP it looks like.

When I arrived only 1 women was in the apartment mid-late 30's name was Coco. Got to be honest the massage was excellent, best I've had in chinatown. Didn't get a table shower, its advertised online but it never came up and I'm honestly not a huge fan anyways. On the flip HJ and BJ where available (don't know if was bbJ or not or price but its on the menu). Paid 60 for hour and 40 for a HJ with plenty of over the clothe roaming. Offered to take top off for extra 20 and everything for 40 but I passed. Technique was solid.

As I was leaving 2 very attractive mid 20's where sitting on the couch inside the apartment. I was a little bummed I didn't get a more attractive girl but the quality of the actual massage was great and from past experience the younger girls just are not that good.

Asianlover1987
04-26-15, 00:54
Hi,

Anyone know where Jung went after she closed in Brookline and went to Newbury Street. She still there?

Kenny9370
04-26-15, 01:14
Went to Crystal in lexington a couple of weeks ago forgot her name but it was a decent massage and standard finish. Went a couple of days ago and tried looking for her again but I guess she is gone. Guessing they change these girls out frequently. This time I got Judy, mid 30's, nice rack and ass. Not a spinner but wasn't bad either. Massage was pretty decent. Not alot of tease during the massage but the finish was standard. Afterward she did a face, chest and feet massage. I felt asleep during the foot massage. All in all not a bad place but you never know with so many girls coming and going. Just hope you get a good one.

WalterMitty
04-26-15, 05:49
Within the last two weeks. Zen on hancock, drew sofia again. Very good massage skills, slow sensual finish. She is older (50?) attractive lady.

Decent shape, didn't attempt to roam. 60/40.

Billings, Nancy. I've seen her before, about a year ago. She's in her 40's,decent massage, nothing of note, meh 60/40.

Most recent.

Boakang, Yuyu. 30 to 40 ?? Short cute, nice attitude. Chinglish speaker. No upsell roaming utc (yoga pants around the ankles) nice bum. Went over time probably because business was slow.

Very good foot massage after he, best I've had since Alice from Lex.

60/50 worth the trip, will repeat.

HowardSprague
04-26-15, 09:49
If she gave the cop a HE then can they use that in court. Question is why did the cop let her give him a HE. If she offered, that is all the evidence he would need I think.

That case will get thrown out.It's her word against the cop's. There's a contention of fact and it is the province of the court to determine which party is more credible. Sworn officer of the law vs. Accused, whom do you think the court will believe?

Skatar018
04-26-15, 10:34
It's her word against the cop's. There's a contention of fact and it is the province of the court to determine which party is more credible. Sworn officer of the law vs. Accused, whom do you think the court will believe?While LE has some leeway in the jurisdiction of their duty, they can touch a woman, but can not grope or get fully nude, or partake in sexual service offered, that is against the law as much for them as it is for you or me.

One of the girls allegedly gave a happy ending to an undercover cop

If she did actually give him a HE that is against the law & he can be charged & prosecuted, I doubt a HE happened, probably more of an offer which seems more likely & that is enough evidence to bring charges against someone. There was also TSA agents that were fired for groping & fondling, not sure if they will be prosecuted.

As for who the courts will believe, that really is situational & depends on the preponderance of evidence.

While I can't say who the courts will believe in this case, I can say that I've had a LE sectional supervisor say the exact same thing to me,"if it goes to court who do you think they'll believe".

I kept my mouth shut & when the case went to court it was dismissed & thrown out cause they had no evidence.

I do tend to agree with you that in general the courts usually side with LE.

AmpExplorer
04-26-15, 14:27
That would be great. I've seen Yumi a few times (long time ago) when she was in newton. But when I did some recon on this place just before December, I saw LEO parked out back talking to a tall blonde guy. I passed by three times noticing a very casual conversation between the two. There is a store next to it so maybe he was from there, but it spooked me enough to stay away.

Thats one thing that I like about walkin places. No appointment needed so I don't have to call with my #.Previous locations Yumi worked more was available.

Wonder if she knew you from before you could get "grandfathered" in for extras? Or is she playing it safe in Norwood.

Do not like places in residential areas from what it sounds like.

Which place in norwood? Northern lights or place on RT 1 at gas station?

Kozmo
04-26-15, 21:41
I have a good friend who ran AMP's years ago, and believe it or not, some undercover officers posing as clients to sting a provider absolutely do enjoy the entire session before calling in the swarm. Not in every case, but once she got busted and went through the whole court proceeding charged with offering for a fee. While I was escorting her into the court, she explained to me that not one, but several officers who raided her spa were in fact repeat customers. The "uc" who made the arrest actually enjoyed his extra before blowing the whistle. Absolutely true. Whole case went to trial for a year, got thrown out- no warrant to search, and they destroyed the place. On another incident, she was kindly asked to " come down to the station " to talk with the uncle, whereas she was shown photos of her clients entering and exiting her spa, her ads from BP, etc. And reviews also. She was kindly asked to shut down and leave with no issue, and did so respectively. Funny thing is- the uncle also explained to her that both he and several other associates wearing the same uniform actually frequented her spa, and loved it. Pressure from the town folk was directed towards closing the spa, and it was handled in a polite manner. Uncle told her " we know what's going on"- you get the picture. Some spa owners are asked nicely to close, and they quietly do so. Some get raided. Some girls are careful, and some girls are so blinded by greed, they will proposition any client- and bring problems. Actually quite a few uncles frequent these spa's, and why not- at the end of the day they are still men. On another note, having seen evidence against one AMP- I read that customers were stopped after leaving the spa, like a mile down the road or so- then they were questioned. Think you can just say" Only massage!" and they will leave you alone?? Guess again. Customers who were stopped were told point blank " I Know why you were here" and before you tell me " Sir, I only had a massage- my back was hurting" The next response was " fine". " Oh, and by the way, if WE send a "uc" in the spa and he gets propositioned, we are shutting the place down. " Then, we will charge YOU with giving false information". This scenario generated multiple " okay, I got a he", and evidence was collected against the spa. You can just imagine the problems this would cause at home when mama checks the mail before you and sees the letter from the court. "Honey, . What's this all about?

RemyS
04-26-15, 22:36
Went to pink again.

Usual deal, 60 for an hr +40 tip. Massage was pretty good, nothing EXCEPTIONAL, but it got the job done.

I usually prefer to go to pawtucket for the FS, but was limited on time so just went there.

If anyone was any info on FS in MA would love to trade info.

Mr Bao
04-27-15, 00:15
Went to pink again.

Usual deal, 60 for an hr +40 tip. Massage was pretty good, nothing EXCEPTIONAL, but it got the job done.

I usually prefer to go to pawtucket for the FS, but was limited on time so just went there.

If anyone was any info on FS in MA would love to trade info.I got a few spots, but requires a known influenced person to bring you there.

SpermSac
04-27-15, 07:40
I have a good friend who ran AMP's years ago, and believe it or not, some undercover officers posing as clients to sting a provider absolutely do enjoy the entire session before calling in the swarm. Not in every case, but once she got busted and went through the whole court proceeding charged with offering for a fee. While I was escorting her into the court, she explained to me that not one, but several officers who raided her spa were in fact repeat customers. The "uc" who made the arrest actually enjoyed his extra before blowing the whistle. Absolutely true. Whole case went to trial for a year, got thrown out- no warrant to search, and they destroyed the place. On another incident, she was kindly asked to " come down to the station " to talk with the uncle, whereas she was shown photos of her clients entering and exiting her spa, her ads from BP, etc. And reviews also. She was kindly asked to shut down and leave with no issue, and did so respectively. Funny thing is- the uncle also explained to her that both he and several other associates wearing the same uniform actually frequented her spa, and loved it. Pressure from the town folk was directed towards closing the spa, and it was handled in a polite manner. Uncle told her " we know what's going on"- you get the picture. Some spa owners are asked nicely to close, and they quietly do so. Some get raided. Some girls are careful, and some girls are so blinded by greed, they will proposition any client- and bring problems. Actually quite a few uncles frequent these spa's, and why not- at the end of the day they are still men. On another note, having seen evidence against one AMP- I read that customers were stopped after leaving the spa, like a mile down the road or so- then they were questioned. Think you can just say" Only massage!" and they will leave you alone?? Guess again. Customers who were stopped were told point blank " I Know why you were here" and before you tell me " Sir, I only had a massage- my back was hurting" The next response was " fine". " Oh, and by the way, if WE send a "uc" in the spa and he gets propositioned, we are shutting the place down. " Then, we will charge YOU with giving false information". This scenario generated multiple " okay, I got a he", and evidence was collected against the spa. You can just imagine the problems this would cause at home when mama checks the mail before you and sees the letter from the court. "Honey, . What's this all about?Regardless of whether they get a conviction in court or not the damage gets done and LEO still wins.

They dragged the clients and the providers into court. The papers have pasted their faces in print with headlines and the accusation has been made.

Damage done. You'll never hear that the case was tossed out or the accused found innocent. That's doesn't make headlines but you might find it tucked away on page 33.

CMeLater19
04-27-15, 10:11
Anyone know of any FS spas in qtown?

And what's the going rate these days?

Thanks in advance.

HowardSprague
04-27-15, 11:31
Regardless of whether they get a conviction in court or not the damage gets done and LEO still wins.

They dragged the clients and the providers into court. The papers have pasted their faces in print with headlines and the accusation has been made.

Damage done. You'll never hear that the case was tossed out or the accused found innocent. That's doesn't make headlines but you might find it tucked away on page 33.

I have a good friend who ran AMP's years ago, and believe it or not, some undercover officers posing as clients to sting a provider absolutely do enjoy the entire session before calling in the swarm. Not in every case, but once she got busted and went through the whole court proceeding charged with offering for a fee. While I was escorting her into the court, she explained to me that not one, but several officers who raided her spa were in fact repeat customers. The "uc" who made the arrest actually enjoyed his extra before blowing the whistle. Absolutely true. Whole case went to trial for a year, got thrown out- no warrant to search, and they destroyed the place. On another incident, she was kindly asked to " come down to the station " to talk with the uncle, whereas she was shown photos of her clients entering and exiting her spa, her ads from BP, etc. And reviews also. She was kindly asked to shut down and leave with no issue, and did so respectively. Funny thing is- the uncle also explained to her that both he and several other associates wearing the same uniform actually frequented her spa, and loved it. Pressure from the town folk was directed towards closing the spa, and it was handled in a polite manner. Uncle told her " we know what's going on"- you get the picture. Some spa owners are asked nicely to close, and they quietly do so. Some get raided. Some girls are careful, and some girls are so blinded by greed, they will proposition any client- and bring problems. Actually quite a few uncles frequent these spa's, and why not- at the end of the day they are still men. On another note, having seen evidence against one AMP- I read that customers were stopped after leaving the spa, like a mile down the road or so- then they were questioned. Think you can just say" Only massage!" and they will leave you alone?? Guess again. Customers who were stopped were told point blank " I Know why you were here" and before you tell me " Sir, I only had a massage- my back was hurting" The next response was " fine". " Oh, and by the way, if WE send a "uc" in the spa and he gets propositioned, we are shutting the place down. " Then, we will charge YOU with giving false information". This scenario generated multiple " okay, I got a he", and evidence was collected against the spa. You can just imagine the problems this would cause at home when mama checks the mail before you and sees the letter from the court. "Honey, . What's this all about?"Officer, am I being detained or am I free to go?

Say nothing. Just witnessing you leaving a building is NOT evidence of a crime in and of itself (in these cases). "We know what you were doing. " No. They suspect. Suspicion is not proof. It's all bullshit intended to intimidate.

Remember, your human nature to comply and please a questioner combined with a programmed deference to authority is your worst weakness. Unless you're caught in the act, they have nothing on you. They don't KNOW anything.

Be polite and walk away. Making any statement can only hurt you. You have a right to refuse to give testimony which might incriminate you. Silence is NOT indicative of guilt.

And remember, Massachusetts does not have a stop and identify statute.

Member #4868
04-27-15, 18:13
And remember, Massachusetts does not have a stop and identify statute.HS, could you please shed a little light on this sentence. I think it may be important and get glossed over.

Thanks.

Pw.

Jolem
04-28-15, 08:58
HS, could you please shed a little light on this sentence. I think it may be important and get glossed over.Subject to HS' answer, here's Wikipedia: ' "Stop and identify" statutes are statute laws in the United States that authorize police to legally obtain the identification of someone whom they reasonably suspect has committed a crime. If the person is not reasonably suspected of committing a crime, they are not required to provide identification, even in states with stop and identify statutes. '.

Police can 1) arrest you, 2) detain you, 3) have a consensual, voluntary conversation with you, or 4) ignore you. To be detained, they must have "a reasonable suspicion" that you committed, or will commit, a crime. If they detain you, you are NOT obliged to answer questions. An exception: stop and identify laws specifically require you to provide identification to police when detained.

HS' advice is spot on: Offer no information, and politely ask if you are being detained, or are free to leave.

HowardSprague
04-28-15, 10:00
Subject to HS' answer, here's Wikipedia: ' "Stop and identify" statutes are statute laws in the United States that authorize police to legally obtain the identification of someone whom they reasonably suspect has committed a crime. If the person is not reasonably suspected of committing a crime, they are not required to provide identification, even in states with stop and identify statutes. '.

Police can 1) arrest you, 2) detain you, 3) have a consensual, voluntary conversation with you, or 4) ignore you. To be detained, they must have "a reasonable suspicion" that you committed, or will commit, a crime. If they detain you, you are NOT obliged to answer questions. An exception: stop and identify laws specifically require you to provide identification to police when detained.

HS' advice is spot on: Offer no information, and politely ask if you are being detained, or are free to leave.That pretty much says it all. But my understanding has been that stop and identify does not require a reasonable suspicion as cops can always stop you (and often search) based on reasonable suspicion, hence the statute to give them even more leeway.

As with anything in law, there are RARELY cut and dried answers. There are always variables. That certainly applies to stops and searches.

We are enveloped in a shell of legal innocence. Cops look for cracks (anything unlawful) in that shell as a way to legally get to you. Whether it was a crack or just a mark on the shell is determined by the courts and affects the admissibility of the evidence the cops find inside that shell. So, they can't really bust you for walking out of an AMP because they don't have any evidence of a crime (though that's not what they'll tell you if they do stop you), but if you stumble they can say they suspected public intoxication. If your car has a cracked taillight, they can stop you for faulty equipment. Those are valid excuses for a stop allowing them to start probing.

Jolem
04-28-15, 10:24
But my understanding has been that stop and identify does not require a reasonable suspicion as cops can always stop you (and often search) based on reasonable suspicion, hence the statute to give them even more leeway.Absolutely, HS, when I said 'exception' I also meant to their burden of proof. Thanks for clarifying and for good advice!

Katokay
04-28-15, 21:25
The thing that outweighs all of this law conversation is that cops lie. They make things up, plant evidence, etc etc. Many times they justify this because they believe you are guilty and don't care about the law.

Jolem
04-28-15, 22:53
Lily is a young, shapely masseuse at Chi Bodyworks. Friendly, no-rush attitude, face 6/10 body 7/10. Good, vigorous bodyrub, HE with UTC roaming on top, OTC below. . 45/. 4 for 1/2 hr. Walk-in, 3 girls working midday, and was even offered a look at them before choosing (I declined, went w Lily right off).

HD, when in newton, try Chi Bodyworks in chestnut hill on rt 9 W 6179930317 ask for michelle (boss) and if she works that day. You're in luck, if not there are a few amy, alice. Joy. Always left happy but no FS. Jb.

SpermSac
04-29-15, 07:15
The thing that outweighs all of this law conversation is that cops lie. They make things up, plant evidence, etc etc. Many times they justify this because they believe you are guilty and don't care about the law.There are those who are so gullible that they think every cop tells the truth. ROFLMAO.

DontFailMeNow
04-29-15, 16:54
Anyone know of any FS spas in qtown?

And what's the going rate these days?

Thanks in advance.Ampfan228 just made a very informative post a few pages back on options in Qtown. You have to do your part by at least putting in some effort to reading this thread. So much info in here. Look and you shall find!

Amp Slave
04-29-15, 17:55
There are those who are so gullible that they think every cop tells the truth. ROFLMAO.Most cases end up being taken care of in court. Not sure if any of these cases ever have a trial. Does anyone know? Do the girls and mama san get deported?

Heard that the places shut down and just open elsewhere.

Hazed79
04-29-15, 23:09
Previous locations Yumi worked more was available.

Wonder if she knew you from before you could get "grandfathered" in for extras? Or is she playing it safe in Norwood.

Do not like places in residential areas from what it sounds like.

Which place in norwood? Northern lights or place on RT 1 at gas station?I noticed it at Northern Lights. I'm still considering checking it out, but as I said seeing LEO parked in back of the place. (that one time) has made me reluctant to pull the trigger. Ill post something if I do. Now that RI is options are drying up and over used, its about time I find something a little closer to home.

MrHappy1823
04-30-15, 06:00
Anyway aside from people getting freak out of getting caught and stuff.

I decided to visit my good ole wendy in wakefield, she has a worker name cici english is ok cute lady slim age 35 and her massage skills is awesome.

Please note if you have a weak back you better let her know cause she will put her knees on your back full weight and also she puts a towel on your back and if it wasnt for those
towel those pointing knees of her will probly break me in half. I am now feeling it this morning. I opt for one hour and there was no rush and no tips was ask.

Session ended with a good finish anyone who is a regular of wendy and if you don't like her workers she will note of it and make sure they won't return.

But anyway 6+4 with tip and I was satisfied for the day as of my body was out of sync. Seniors can msg me for more info.

BostonNorth16
04-30-15, 08:37
I saw Wendy yesterday and she wasn't at her bestr with me. Actually it was the worst time that I have had with her. She answered her phone and made appointments the entire time. Then she watched the clock and rushed me without giving me the full time. I have had some great sessions with her but after yesterday I will not return. There are too many other options.

HowardSprague
04-30-15, 09:54
Most cases end up being taken care of in court. Not sure if any of these cases ever have a trial. Does anyone know? Do the girls and mama san get deported?

Heard that the places shut down and just open elsewhere.It depends on whether they want and can afford to fight. Most people can't really afford to go to trial, so they plead out. Even if they're innocent. In these cases it's fines for girls and mamasan. Unless the cops think they can make a trafficking charge. Then it gets ugly and expensive for the mamasan. But they mostly treat the girls as victims. Maybe get a night in jail with the fine, but that's about it. The shops often lose their business licenses. Whether they reopen depends on what charges they've faced and how tenacious they are.

WalthamKid
04-30-15, 10:07
Did a walk in, very cute girl with heavy makeup greeted me. She was wearing miniskirt and fishnets so I was happy / hopeful. Took me in and told me to "get ready". Knock knock? Whose there? Not the chick in the fishnets!! Much plainer girl in jeans and tshirt, think she said Lisa, enters. Not terrible, not fishnet girl. Massage was ok, opted for 1/2 hr, teasing started quickly. Flipped and got UTC access on top while she gave a nice finish. Not bad not great. 40/40 damages. Fishnets was with a monger in closed room when I was leaving. Going back and trying for fishnets. Anyone know her name?

Joe Fish
04-30-15, 15:32
Swung by here today. The last time I visited here, there was an older asian woman who although wasn't bad looking, she certainly wasn't a '10. ' Today, I was pleasantly surprised to see a younger (late 20's or early 30's) attractive asian gal there. Very easy on the eyes and friendly. She must be new because she was definitely not the woman I met before. Anyway, I made an appointment for this coming Monday. Hoping for the best but certainly not betting on it. After all, the Hanover Police Department is basically within walking distance of it. Stranger things have happened though.

Boston Dog
04-30-15, 17:24
Swung by here today. The last time I visited here, there was an older asian woman who although wasn't bad looking, she certainly wasn't a '10. ' Today, I was pleasantly surprised to see a younger (late 20's or early 30's) attractive asian gal there. Very easy on the eyes and friendly. She must be new because she was definitely not the woman I met before. Anyway, I made an appointment for this coming Monday. Hoping for the best but certainly not betting on it. After all, the Hanover Police Department is basically within walking distance of it. Stranger things have happened though.Don't waste your money there are no specials in that place. Just a half decent massage with nothing else.

Boston Dog
04-30-15, 17:28
Swung by here today. The last time I visited here, there was an older asian woman who although wasn't bad looking, she certainly wasn't a '10. ' Today, I was pleasantly surprised to see a younger (late 20's or early 30's) attractive asian gal there. Very easy on the eyes and friendly. She must be new because she was definitely not the woman I met before. Anyway, I made an appointment for this coming Monday. Hoping for the best but certainly not betting on it. After all, the Hanover Police Department is basically within walking distance of it. Stranger things have happened though.Don't waste your money there are no specials in that place. Just a half decent massage.

Big Head
04-30-15, 20:59
I noticed it at Northern Lights. I'm still considering checking it out, but as I said seeing LEO parked in back of the place. (that one time) has made me reluctant to pull the trigger. Ill post something if I do. Now that RI is options are drying up and over used, its about time I find something a little closer to home.Visited that place, 40 yo very average looking lady was working there, her name was Yumi. She has no partners and running the shop by herself. Bigger tits than most Asian ladies. The massage was very short but the tease lasted for a while. After the flip UTC on top + HE. It seemed she was trying to get me out of there ASAP, I felt a little rushed. Half hour = 40 + 40.

-BH.

GamaDude
04-30-15, 23:12
Have seen many in the same boat as me, looking for a spot in Newton. Thanks to a tip from a member here tried Hot Springs in Newton. Walked in and found an older not too attractive woman. Was tempted to walk out but went through with it. Massage was great, wasn't even sure I wanted extras though. Then the rub starts feeling good. Then she worked me up so good I was looking forward to the flip. Great finish. Looks were below par but between the nice massage and solid finish I'll repeat. 60-40.

Member #5013
05-01-15, 06:12
Tried this place in Boston because I was in the area. Providers name was Mandy. Good massage. Did not leave happy. Actually heard a lady come in for a massage. Will not return. 60-20. Anyone have any luck?

BB.

BillyPilgrim
05-01-15, 10:10
Hi:

Does anyone have digits for Judy who was most recently at the AAMP on Chelmsford St. ? Seems she has moved on. Number in ad is 508-844- on BP.

Thanks.

Eugene West
05-02-15, 06:57
Sorry BP no digits to share, but I saw her three times while she was there. I understand. I spoke with her handeler yesterday and offered me the replacement. I passed and stayed north on my home turf. She was quite good I agree. I can share w you on dm when encounter one like her they are around and seems more frequent.

Hi:

Does anyone have digits for Judy who was most recently at the AAMP on Chelmsford St. ? Seems she has moved on. Number in ad is 508-844- on BP.

Thanks..

Teejay
05-02-15, 12:15
That's a new development if it's true!

Seems like we do this every few months. There are two Xen spas In quincy. The first is 496 hancock. This is where Gina works Monday's and apparently Wednesdays. She has a fairly extensive menu to clients with a history and probably anyone else willing to pay extra. The other zen is at Coddington. This is where you will find Judy Mimi and Salina. And if memory serves you will see LILI again the second week of May. As far as your favorite place in Qtown. That really depends what you're looking for. I would say if you want cheapest full service go to star. If you want quality full service go to 208. If you want actual massage skills go see Salina who is actually licensed. If you want young go to Fayette st. If you want nice breasts go to angel. If you want late night service go to water st or faxon. Fu Shen and billings I avoid but I heard 2 wallaston ave is under new management and has some capable providers. This place doesn't advertise that I've seen but you can leave happy here.

Amp Slave
05-02-15, 16:43
Ok, stopped by one of my favs in Qtown Hancock and had an hour special two days ago and now I have poison ivy on my back and legs. I am not by any chance a gardener or someone that plays in poison ivy. The only place that I believe that I may have gotten it was from there. Anyone else? I could be wrong but on my back?

HappyDave
05-03-15, 11:27
Ok, stopped by one of my favs in Qtown Hancock and had an hour special two days ago and now I have poison ivy on my back and legs. I am not by any chance a gardener or someone that plays in poison ivy. The only place that I believe that I may have gotten it was from there. Anyone else? I could be wrong but on my back?Sure its ivy and not a rash or paricite, keep in mind the same stuff you can catch at the gym, you can get at a rub and tug. Atheists foot, cold, flue, rashes from paricites, some forms of warts and reactions to simple cleaning agents and oils.

HappyDave
05-03-15, 12:49
Seen the ad has a shower, not much posted, any Intel.

Jack A Dogov
05-03-15, 13:30
Sure its ivy and not a rash or paricite, keep in mind the same stuff you can catch at the gym, you can get at a rub and tug. Atheists foot, cold, flue, rashes from paricites, some forms of warts and reactions to simple cleaning agents and oils.It's obvious you meant athlete's foot and you're just a victim of autocorrect but I laughed out loud at "Atheist's foot."

HappyDave
05-03-15, 13:42
It's obvious you meant athlete's foot and you're just a victim of autocorrect but I laughed out loud at "Atheist's foot."Some visits there is no god, . And some times God Grants a great time. Yes auto check changes things on send and trying to fix it makes it worse.

Yello Tail
05-03-15, 13:55
Ok, stopped by one of my favs in Qtown Hancock and had an hour special two days ago and now I have poison ivy on my back and legs. I am not by any chance a gardener or someone that plays in poison ivy. The only place that I believe that I may have gotten it was from there. Anyone else? I could be wrong but on my back?'http://www.askdoctork.com/is-it-possible-to-catch-poison-ivy-from-another-person-201307245177'.

I always forget how to attach a link. Hopefully this one worked.

SecretSquirell
05-03-15, 14:11
'http://www.askdoctork.com/is-it-possible-to-catch-poison-ivy-from-another-person-201307245177'.

I always forget how to attach a link. Hopefully this one worked.It is true you cannot catch poison ivy from another person, but had someone say been doing yard work and been in contact with poison ivy and gone for a massage without washing, the oil could still be on their skin and then if the sheet or towel was re-used without proper washing, it could then cause a skin reaction on another.

I don't have links but I am highly allergic to poison ivy so in the past I have read up on all the ways I could contract it if I don't actually touch the plants.

AmpExplorer
05-03-15, 16:24
It is true you cannot catch poison ivy from another person, but had someone say been doing yard work and been in contact with poison ivy and gone for a massage without washing, the oil could still be on their skin and then if the sheet or towel was re-used without proper washing, it could then cause a skin reaction on another.

I don't have links but I am highly allergic to poison ivy so in the past I have read up on all the ways I could contract it if I don't actually touch the plants.Person could be doing yard work goes to AMP later but oils are on chair in room or even on table.

If he had oils in hair not rinsed in table shower.

Lots of people get poison ivy contact dermatitis rashes from their pets going outside and getting the plant oils.

On their fur. Then the oils can be "left" anywhere in the house.

Thomas 1977
05-03-15, 16:37
Seen the ad has a shower, not much posted, any Intel.I posted a Week ago. Place is clean with a shower ypu can take. Pm me for for details.

Yello Tail
05-03-15, 17:06
It is true you cannot catch poison ivy from another person, but had someone say been doing yard work and been in contact with poison ivy and gone for a massage without washing, the oil could still be on their skin and then if the sheet or towel was re-used without proper washing, it could then cause a skin reaction on another.

I don't have links but I am highly allergic to poison ivy so in the past I have read up on all the ways I could contract it if I don't actually touch the plants.True that could happen. Some people get it from petting a dog who has been romping in the stuff. The smoke from burning plants can cause reactions in sensitive people. In this case, I think its most likely the result of reusing dirty towels. Not just the hot towels, but the ones on the table. The types of fungus that causes jock itch, for example, thrives on damp towels.

Any where I go to I check the towels on the table. If they smell, feel damp or look dirty, I ask that they be replaced. I would try treating the rash with hydro-cortisone and anti-fungal cream. It may take a few weeks to get rid of it. If it gets worse in the first few days see a doctor.

TheHotAzn
05-03-15, 20:36
Went to a place off newport ave, first floor tried out CC and got a room. I must say, everything about her aside from her rack was terrible, that includes an upsell problem and subpar massage skills. She even told me that an hour was only allowed at the place, when I've had a half hour session before with another provider. Her ST wasn't even that great, but I got a chance to pamper myself with her big rack. But she demanded. 6 tip for minimum tittilage action. Will I return for more? No. But even tho I didn't have a great time, I still think about them tits.

Good luck gentlemen.

Member #5013
05-03-15, 21:15
Ok, stopped by one of my favs in Qtown Hancock and had an hour special two days ago and now I have poison ivy on my back and legs. I am not by any chance a gardener or someone that plays in poison ivy. The only place that I believe that I may have gotten it was from there. Anyone else? I could be wrong but on my back?A large majority of these places are nasty with the hygiene. We are nothing more than money sheep to them for the most part. Most providers could give a crap less about you or the next guy. Sure they may act like they do. But then they neatly hand smooth the towel you were laying on and fold the one that was on your body and place it at that foot of the table. If you get really lucky you get the old Waltham wellness treatment: cum soaked rags in a bucket of water that was sitting in the bathroom to wipe the oil off.

Lucky a little posion ivy is all anyone caught at these places lately. Hope it's not serious.

BB.

Member #5637
05-04-15, 00:39
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text that was potentially inciting a Flame War. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thanks!

Member #5637
05-04-15, 00:42
A large majority of these places are nasty with the hygiene. We are nothing more than money sheep to them for the most part. Most providers could give a crap less about you or the next guy. Sure they may act like they do. But then they neatly hand smooth the towel you were laying on and fold the one that was on your body and place it at that foot of the table. If you get really lucky you get the old Waltham wellness treatment: cum soaked rags in a bucket of water that was sitting in the bathroom to wipe the oil off.

Lucky a little posion ivy is all anyone caught at these places lately. Hope it's not serious.

BB.And who knows what else or what std the next time. Do you want to take that chance still with those spas that are most notable for these unclean practices?

Just sayin'.

Member #5013
05-04-15, 17:23
And who knows what else or what std the next time. Do you want to take that chance still with those spas that are most notable for these unclean practices?

Just sayin'.That's why I stick to the clean ones Purplemoon. Waltham wellness was a known pigs eye. I believe Yellow lily in metheun does the same with their rags.

BB.

HighAmperage
05-04-15, 18:38
Seems like we do this every few months. There are two Xen spas In quincy. The first is 496 hancock. This is where Gina works Monday's and apparently Wednesdays. She has a fairly extensive menu to clients with a history and probably anyone else willing to pay extra. The other zen is at Coddington. This is where you will find Judy Mimi and Salina. And if memory serves you will see LILI again the second week of May. As far as your favorite place in Qtown. That really depends what you're looking for. I would say if you want cheapest full service go to star. If you want quality full service go to 208. If you want actual massage skills go see Salina who is actually licensed. If you want young go to Fayette st. If you want nice breasts go to angel. If you want late night service go to water st or faxon. Fu Shen and billings I avoid but I heard 2 wallaston ave is under new management and has some capable providers. This place doesn't advertise that I've seen but you can leave happy here.Salina (Salena) is one of my favorite AMP girls of all time from a looks point of view and she gives a good massage too. But these days I'm looking for a more extensive menu than she has been willing to offer, so I haven't seen here in a while. Glad to hear she is still around. I may have to stop by for one more good look and a good looker.

TurnOverHoney
05-04-15, 19:19
That's a new development if it's true!I went there, 45 for a half (if you see my posts I reported about them). The place is so clean and does not use that as a cover like most joints in quincy.

There was zero hint of any fun to be had there. The location is really sketchy but when you go inside, if you know these places well enough, there are all types of red flags.

They had a timer, some hint in the lobby that had license information on the wall, et cetera. Long conversation at the end. The one that gave me the massage wasn't that appealing body wise, looks so happy times weren't necessary. Not sure why this place is even mentioned on the board.

ToriKim
05-05-15, 13:18
Have seen many in the same boat as me, looking for a spot in Newton. Thanks to a tip from a member here tried Hot Springs in Newton. Walked in and found an older not too attractive woman. Was tempted to walk out but went through with it. Massage was great, wasn't even sure I wanted extras though. Then the rub starts feeling good. Then she worked me up so good I was looking forward to the flip. Great finish. Looks were below par but between the nice massage and solid finish I'll repeat. 60-40.Is Hot Springs the one at 825?

PatriotsTug
05-06-15, 12:18
Looking for a one lady AMP shop, that works alone. That provides the HE completely nude. Don't want FS. Want to be completely relaxed, no interruptions from mamasans, or be sssssshhhhhed, don't want to hear a guy in the next room.

MickPK
05-06-15, 12:23
Anyway aside from people getting freak out of getting caught and stuff.

I decided to visit my good ole wendy in wakefield, she has a worker name cici english is ok cute lady slim age 35 and her massage skills is awesome.

Please note if you have a weak back you better let her know cause she will put her knees on your back full weight and also she puts a towel on your back and if it wasnt for those
towel those pointing knees of her will probly break me in half. I am now feeling it this morning. I opt for one hour and there was no rush and no tips was ask.

Session ended with a good finish anyone who is a regular of wendy and if you don't like her workers she will note of it and make sure they won't return.

But anyway 6+4 with tip and I was satisfied for the day as of my body was out of sync. Seniors can msg me for more info.I also visited CiCi recently. Good looking girl with a very nice figure, massage skills were good and I agree with Sovan about the knees and hard massage (which I liked). $60 + $40. Similar experience as Sovan, but should note that absolutely no UTC, top or bottom, was allowed (and it's too bad, because the top looked awesome from my view). YMMV of course, but I thought it was odd to get shut down like that, with no upsell either. So, if that's a deal breaker for you, you may want to pass.

FenderBender88
05-06-15, 12:47
Visited a spa on 324 main st. Previous reviews led me to believe that a late evening visit would be better for visibility issues. Those reviews were totally right, you have to walk down this long hallway with businesses with windows on each side. The spa of course is at the very end of it. Walked in and saw two very unappealing girls but I was thinking with my little head. Got put into a room and waited about fifteen minutes, then I was put into another room where I was asked for my donation. To be honest I can't even remember because the session was just so bland and boring. No tease to speak of and the HJ was uninspired. I probably won't be back. I'll save spur of the moment asian cravings to angel in quincy.

SMS 54
05-06-15, 22:19
Looking for a one lady AMP shop, that works alone. That provides the HE completely nude. Don't want FS. Want to be completely relaxed, no interruptions from mamasans, or be sssssshhhhhed, don't want to hear a guy in the next room.As a rather famous band once sang "You can't always get what you want".

Jack A Dogov
05-07-15, 08:42
Visited Beijing in Waltham twice. First visit I drew Katie. Good, hard, therapeutic massage. Brief tease and a nice slow finish. A lot of post-finish massage and we went overtime by about fifteen minutes. Overall a nice time. She introduced me to Shower on the way out and she looked hot so I went back about a week later to see her. She also gave me a very good massage but she did use a lot of oil though. She didn't quite get it all off with the towel. A brief but nice tease and then a really great finish. I love when a girl can keep me on the edge for awhile and she did just that. Like Katie a lot of post-finish massage which was briefly interrupted by her next appointment arriving. She left to greet him and then came back. I expected her to rush me out at this point as we were already overtime and she had the next guy waiting but she didn't. Instead she took her time and it was about another ten minutes of face massage before we were done. Ended up about twenty minutes over the hour. I had a better time with Shower than with Katie however I would repeat with either of them.

Chasptick37
05-07-15, 14:25
Looking for a one lady AMP shop, that works alone. That provides the HE completely nude. Don't want FS. Want to be completely relaxed, no interruptions from mamasans, or be sssssshhhhhed, don't want to hear a guy in the next room.Sounds TGTBT!

JoeKool
05-07-15, 15:44
I tried here today before reading your post and had almost the exact same experience. I thought she said her name was Jamie, and yes she is thin, young and fairly pretty. I was on my lunch break so I walked in and asked for a half hour, and she agreed for 4. I agree about the room, the room I was in had two doors, and they didn't deem like they would offer much privacy if anyone else was there, which there wasn't. At first.

I asked for a soft, light massage, she used some oil and worked my back for what seemed like forever. While she was standing in front of me I reached up and carressed her leg asking "this okay?" and she just laughed a little. A little whle later I even squeezed her ass and she giggled even more. When she finally got to the backs of my legs the outside door opened with chimes and she left the room. I heard another customer ask for half hour, and she agreed, telling him that she was busy right now. She came back in and continued working my legs and never asked me to flip. When she stopped and said "Half hour" I asked if we could continue another half hour (thinking maybe that was the trick?) but she declined saying she had another customer waiting. She did say "Sorry" and "Next time" so I'm not sure if she meant what I was thinking. I tipped 2 and thanked her on the way out. Since I only dropped 5 I might try again soon because she would be the best looking one I have found.

Checked another spot, thought I'd share.

Some time ago when I was looking for a good place to try out I popped into a place on Mass Ave in Cambridge, right around Frank's. When I first visited I was greeted by an Asian woman a bit older than I like. So I decided to walk out and save my money. Recently I decided to give that spot another try, so I called over the weekend. I grabbed the last slot right before they closed. When I walked into the spa on the second floor I was greeted by an Asian woman who had to be in her mid to late 30's, or at least she looked it. She had a smallish rack, but was thin and relatively tall. She had pretty nice long legs and what I can only describe as a tall Asian woman's ass. I went for the hour for. 6, and paid the fee to her. She was the only one there, so I hoped this session would have a lot of perks. The over all appearance of the place was clean, and I was lead into a small room to the side. This is the second time I've been brought to a place where the walls don't reach the ceiling, but I figured what the heck. The room was clean, and seemed standard. I wasted no time to disrobe and get on the table. She asked for firmness, and I went for hard. The over all massage was decent. She kept me draped the whole time, and I really thought she'd commence teasing at any moment. She wasn't very talkative, but from what I could gather her name was Jenny. As the massage went on there was no teasing. A couple of times I let my hands roam a bit, and she didn't protest or say a thing. Twice the phone rang, and she answered. I assume some of you were looking to book an apt. Towards the last 20 minutes of my massage some one came in, she left to lead him to a room and returned. This was a little annoying. After the flip I waited anxiously for some extras, or a hint at them. Nothing came. Not one offer, not one tease. I once again let my hand wander to her legs and her ass, but she was all business. She never said stop, but she never gave me anything more than a massage. She was good about time, and ended the massage a little past the hour mark. I got dressed, tipped her. 15 for a regular massage, and walked out. All in all a decent cheap massage, but not what I wanted. Not sure if this is everyone's experience there, or if I just didn't know the secret code. I'd love for her to actually do something for me, but I'm not sure I want to risk spending the money again for nothing.

Member #5013
05-07-15, 17:53
Looking for a one lady AMP shop, that works alone. That provides the HE completely nude. Don't want FS. Want to be completely relaxed, no interruptions from mamasans, or be sssssshhhhhed, don't want to hear a guy in the next room.Looking for an AMP that has a provider that looks like Lucy Lui. I'd like her to be in her mid to late twenties. She should have a variety of massage skills and likes to please. I would like her have her at my leisure but not have to pay too much. Oh, and she really needs to be into it. No faking. Also, I may need a ride to go see her and possibly borrow a few bucks.

I appreciate any info. Thanks.

BB.

HappyDave
05-07-15, 18:58
Looking for a one lady AMP shop, that works alone. That provides the HE completely nude. Don't want FS. Want to be completely relaxed, no interruptions from mamasans, or be sssssshhhhhed, don't want to hear a guy in the next room.Go to RI and pay the full rate, you will get what ya want.

Yello Tail
05-07-15, 19:40
I tried here today before reading your post and had almost the exact same experience. I thought she said her name was Jamie, and yes she is thin, young and fairly pretty. I was on my lunch break so I walked in and asked for a half hour, and she agreed for 4. I agree about the room, the room I was in had two doors, and they didn't deem like they would offer much privacy if anyone else was there, which there wasn't. At first.
I asked for a soft, light massage, she used some oil and worked my back for what seemed like forever. While she was standing in front of me I reached up and caressed her leg asking "this okay?" and she just laughed a little. A little while later I even squeezed her ass and she giggled even more. When she finally got to the backs of my legs the outside door opened with chimes and she left the room. I heard another customer ask for half hour, and she agreed, telling him that she was busy right now. She came back in and continued working my legs and never asked me to flip. When she stopped and said "Half hour" I asked if we could continue another half hour (thinking maybe that was the trick?) but she declined saying she had another customer waiting. She did say "Sorry" and "Next time" so I'm not sure if she meant what I was thinking. I tipped 2 and thanked her on the way out. Since I only dropped 5 I might try again soon because she would be the best looking one I have found.About the cost of the 1/2 session w / o HE. 40 plus 20 tip? = 50?

Augustwest
05-07-15, 23:41
Tried this place in Boston because I was in the area. Providers name was Mandy. Good massage. Did not leave happy. Actually heard a lady come in for a massage. Will not return. 60-20. Anyone have any luck?

BB.I had the same experience when I did walkin reconnaissance. A female customer was leaving, and an ugly grandma was working the desk when I got to the top of the stairs. I about faced and left saying I'd come back later, and as I was leaving she ran and got the young hot AMP who works there to show her to me. I didn't bite.

Hamstone
05-08-15, 10:22
Had a late meeting in the area and I dropped in to the Water St location. Didn't call first but it was no problem. Average looking girl showed me in. I think I was her last appointment for the day. Fair massage and typical tease. Easy UTC access up top. Small tits but nice to play with and nice nips. Didn't try down below but OTC grab was good. Near the finish I put my hand on her head and she obliged with a couple of quick sucks which felt good enough to make me pop. Standard rates. I'd go back just to see if it gets better.

Joe Fish
05-08-15, 12:09
What does Otc and Utc refer to? Is it over the chest and under the chest? Thanks in advance!

Hamstone
05-08-15, 12:23
What does Otc and Utc refer to? Is it over the chest and under the chest? Thanks in advance!Over the clothes / Under the clothes.

Member #5013
05-08-15, 13:16
What does Otc and Utc refer to? Is it over the chest and under the chest? Thanks in advance!I was going to make a joke but I checked the abbreviations section. There is no meaning for those. Maybe we can get A"the hammer"2 to update it.

BB.

Hamstone
05-08-15, 13:37
I was going to make a joke but I checked the abbreviations section. There is no meaning for those. Maybe we can get A"the hammer"2 to update it.

BB.C'mon. Make the joke!

CleoBos
05-08-15, 13:48
Had a late meeting in the area and I dropped in to the Water St location. Didn't call first but it was no problem. Average looking girl showed me in. I think I was her last appointment for the day. Fair massage and typical tease. Easy UTC access up top. Small tits but nice to play with and nice nips. Didn't try down below but OTC grab was good. Near the finish I put my hand on her head and she obliged with a couple of quick sucks which felt good enough to make me pop. Standard rates. I'd go back just to see if it gets better.Is it at Living Longer? I had a totally different experience there. Greeted by a 60 yr old. Massage was good but the finish is DIY.

BostonNorth16
05-08-15, 17:11
Which place was this on Water Street?

BostonNorth16
05-08-15, 17:12
Living Longer or Apple?

Hamstone
05-08-15, 17:55
Living Longer or Apple?Apple. The one kind of diagonally across from Shaws.

CleoBos
05-09-15, 00:07
Apple. The one kind of diagonally across from Shaws.Honestly, I am surprised by your post. Apple have been there for years and have always been reviewed as a "Pass". Like you, I wanted to confirm it myself and gave it a shot few times including today. The massage (or whatever you call it) is horrible. She just uses her elbow the entire session. At one point of time, she will use her knees while kicking you. Not very attractive; Not interested with her job; Not willing to let you know that its not a legit.

Will add a ton of oil, rub and not massage, try to cover you all the time. On asking for a HE, she will pretend to not know anything about it.

Save your money and trip.

Augustwest
05-09-15, 21:54
Can anyone confirm or deny based on 1st hand experience whether Jade at 5 Knapp is the same provider as the former Tokyo at Jolin?

DontFailMeNow
05-10-15, 08:07
Can anyone confirm or deny based on 1st hand experience whether Jade at 5 Knapp is the same provider as the former Tokyo at Jolin?I'm curious too.

Hamstone
05-10-15, 08:12
Honestly, I am surprised by your post. Apple have been there for years and have always been reviewed as a "Pass". Like you, I wanted to confirm it myself and gave it a shot few times including today. The massage (or whatever you call it) is horrible. She just uses her elbow the entire session. At one point of time, she will use her knees while kicking you. Not very attractive; Not interested with her job; Not willing to let you know that its not a legit.

Will add a ton of oil, rub and not massage, try to cover you all the time. On asking for a HE, she will pretend to not know anything about it.

Save your money and trip.Not at all my experience. I didn't even ask. Yeah, the massage was pretty poor but the rest was as described.

Member #5431
05-10-15, 13:27
Can anyone confirm or deny based on 1st hand experience whether Jade at 5 Knapp is the same provider as the former Tokyo at Jolin?Just make an appointment if it's not her say sorry and leave.

HomerSpinSome
05-10-15, 13:40
I'm curious too.Tokyo=Jade.

Les Ismore
05-10-15, 15:36
I went to Newton rt. 9 west near Mall. Paid $60.00 for the hour. 2 girls shop, had Anna I think. . 6 looks, . 8 chest, . 7 massage, . 8 HE. Hard to tell what age, but appx 40. Very clean environment and used clean towels. No table shower. Def worth the trip and will repeat. 60/40.

JoeKool
05-10-15, 22:20
Oops, correct you are, 6 total. Also, it was an overtip, but I might try again so I didn't want to insult.

About the cost of the 1/2 session w / o HE. 40 plus 20 tip? = 50?.

BigDog001
05-11-15, 10:10
I went there, 45 for a half (if you see my posts I reported about them). The place is so clean and does not use that as a cover like most joints in quincy.

There was zero hint of any fun to be had there. The location is really sketchy but when you go inside, if you know these places well enough, there are all types of red flags.

They had a timer, some hint in the lobby that had license information on the wall, et cetera. Long conversation at the end. The one that gave me the massage wasn't that appealing body wise, looks so happy times weren't necessary. Not sure why this place is even mentioned on the board.Massage is always above average. HE is always average. The owner / mgr is a very good saleswoman conversationalist. And, you know, good salespeople don't always have to deliver. Especially in this biz. I'd seen her a few years before at another place, where she provided an average, at best, HE. Never found a spinner here either.

If you are only looking for a good massage, good conversation, and a possible no touch average HE, and a clean place- it's basically an industrial, retail area. Not sketchy. I park at the S & S or 99 lot and walk over. Anonymous, and always felt safe.

FWIW.

BD.

M Scores Easy
05-11-15, 14:44
Has anyone been to Lex places lately? I'm curious about Marrett because haven't been since Alice left. Also, disappointed at the closing of Oasis Stoneham. I'm running out of options in the area. I have never been to the Bedford places. If anyone has info, please PM me.

Augustwest
05-11-15, 18:44
Is it just me or is a surprising percentage of MP advertising being placed by TS providers? What's behind this- is there a new tax write off I'm not aware of?

Pika Pepper
05-11-15, 20:12
Is it just me or is a surprising percentage of MP advertising being placed by TS providers? What's behind this- is there a new tax write off I'm not aware of?I don't know if it is an intentional tactic on the part of the AMPs, but I would guess that TS places are less likely to be targeted by LE. Most LE would not want to testify that they got services from a TS.

Paulc153
05-11-15, 20:36
Anyone tried Bloom in Wakefield? PM me or report back please. Looks like they're new but then again. I've seen places advertise that they're new and they've been open for years.

Thanks.

Member #5013
05-11-15, 21:10
Is it just me or is a surprising percentage of MP advertising being placed by TS providers? What's behind this- is there a new tax write off I'm not aware of?Haven't really noticed the increase. But I haven't been looking.

BB.

SlowMo
05-11-15, 22:51
Has anyone been to Lex places lately? I'm curious about Marrett because haven't been since Alice left. Also, disappointed at the closing of Oasis Stoneham. I'm running out of options in the area. I have never been to the Bedford places. If anyone has info, please PM me.I happened to stop at Marrett not too long ago. The ladies aren't quite as good looking as Alice and Selina, but the massage quality was on par.

NShoreTallGuy
05-12-15, 00:09
Has anyone been to Lex places lately? I'm curious about Marrett because haven't been since Alice left. Also, disappointed at the closing of Oasis Stoneham. I'm running out of options in the area. I have never been to the Bedford places. If anyone has info, please PM me.I used to see Alice but it has been a while.

Any idea where she went?

Motoman36
05-12-15, 08:00
Anyone tried Bloom in Wakefield? PM me or report back please. Looks like they're new but then again. I've seen places advertise that they're new and they've been open for years.

Thanks.I have been there 3 times, its definitely new. Different attendents all 3 times, one a linebacker. Nothing great, all usual, I'm done.

BostonNorth16
05-12-15, 08:13
Can you find happiness at Bloom?

Short Stroke
05-12-15, 09:01
Is it just me or is a surprising percentage of MP advertising being placed by TS providers? What's behind this- is there a new tax write off I'm not aware of?Most of Jolin's have changed now called Oasis offering both TS and F providers and there is a new one in Braintree called Mali that offers and extensive line up.

An easy deception for the unknowing client if they haven't done their homework.

You might not ever find out what you end up with if you go on looks only.

The case in Brockton in which the provider was arrested in a sting only to have LEO discover it was a TS has not had any info surface on it lately.

Perhaps there is a legal avenue they are playing to protect the F providers.

Jolem
05-12-15, 10:37
Tried Angela, found equally good service, face 7/10, body 8/10, young and slim, HE with UTC roaming on top, OTC below, . 45/. 4 for 1/2 hour.

Lily is a young, shapely masseuse at Chi Bodyworks. Friendly, no-rush attitude, face 6/10 body 7/10. Good, vigorous bodyrub, HE with UTC roaming on top, OTC below. . 45/. 4 for 1/2 hr. Walk-in, 3 girls working midday, and was even offered a look at them before choosing (I declined, went w Lily right off).

M Scores Easy
05-12-15, 11:05
I used to see Alice but it has been a while.

Any idea where she went?I have called to ask for Alice a few times over the last 6 months to no avail. Most of the massages seem to be on par to say the least at Marrett.

On another note, the TS massage seem to be extremely abundant in the Thai places. The decent places will ask if you want a TS.

I have never been tricked or felt misled in any of these place. (That I know of). They always ask. Has anyone ever felt they were tricked?

Ovids
05-12-15, 11:48
I went to Newton rt. 9 west near Mall. Paid $60.00 for the hour. 2 girls shop, had Anna I think. . 6 looks, . 8 chest, . 7 massage, . 8 HE. Hard to tell what age, but appx 40. Very clean environment and used clean towels. No table shower. Def worth the trip and will repeat. 60/40.Took your advice and visited. Had a very nice time and a good massage. Not sure of name but it could have been Amanda. Young and attractive.

Wdpn17
05-12-15, 18:54
Went to my go-to spot in Wakefield (Wendy's). Made an appointment and was surprised to get a new girl (Amy I think? Perhaps Anna.) She is young, probably in between 20 and 25 years old with a cute face and a small body with hints of a few curves. Opted for a 30 minute session. She said she has only been there for 3 days, so I wasn't too surprised when her massage skills needed work. I'm a patient guy though and didn't mind and I understand that she's new to the game. The flip came and in the end I was satisfied. Practice will help her. Just wanted to share so any of you guys who are looking for some younger masseuses know another place to look.

Paulc153
05-12-15, 19:55
Can you find happiness at Bloom?Tried to TOFTT tonight but they were closed at 5 pm. Little clock on the door was set for a 9:00 return. Not exactly customer friendly unless you don't have to work. Probably won't return to try again.

PinayLuver
05-13-15, 08:24
Lily is back from China.

Thp.

DannyTheMan
05-13-15, 12:31
Is it just me or is a surprising percentage of MP advertising being placed by TS providers? What's behind this- is there a new tax write off I'm not aware of?I asked a lady at a Thai place about that. She told me that the TS are "very poplar".

Spectator
05-13-15, 14:38
I asked a lady at a Thai place about that. She told me that the TS are "very poplar".What sort of menu are the Thai TS places offering. I gather it's more than just a happy ending?

Ccup2
05-13-15, 14:50
I went to Newton rt. 9 west near Mall. Paid $60.00 for the hour. 2 girls shop, had Anna I think. . 6 looks, . 8 chest, . 7 massage, . 8 HE. Hard to tell what age, but appx 40. Very clean environment and used clean towels. No table shower. Def worth the trip and will repeat. 60/40.Hey the one in Waltham is so much better. I had unbelievable time. Girls are the hottest I have ever had, and price was the std.

CleoBos
05-13-15, 15:02
Hey the one in Waltham is so much better. I had unbelievable time. Girls are the hottest I have ever had, and price was the std.Do you know the name of this place? There are a couple of them on the Main St.

DHudson
05-13-15, 17:15
Hey the one in Waltham is so much better. I had unbelievable time. Girls are the hottest I have ever had, and price was the std.Which one in Waltham is that?

AmpExplorer
05-13-15, 18:35
What sort of menu are the Thai TS places offering. I gather it's more than just a happy ending?Proceed with caution unless that's your thing. But don't be afraid to ask you will get an honest reply without any drama.

Summer is coming Thai massages really suck in the summer because it could be 90 degrees out and your car is freaking hot and you are still covered in baby oil.

Yes skimming through the CL massage ads see the trend of more places adding TS but also M2 M it makes you think these providers are doing the wardrobe switcheroo. Makes me think of the Gilligans island episode when Gilligan is dressed up in drag by the professor!

SlowMo
05-13-15, 19:27
Hey the one in Waltham is so much better. I had unbelievable time. Girls are the hottest I have ever had, and price was the std.Cup,

I'm not sure if you are being sarcastic or serious. If there are in fact hot girls somewhere, anywhere in Waltham, would you specify which of the many establishments you are referring to? Based on the pent up demand I sense on this board, they should be booked solid round the clock.

SM.

HappyDave
05-13-15, 19:37
Cup,

I'm not sure if you are being sarcastic or serious. If there are in fact hot girls somewhere, anywhere in Waltham, would you specify which of the many establishments you are referring to? Based on the pent up demand I sense on this board, they should be booked solid round the clock.

SM.I thought the girls at cherry blossom in Watertown were cute but the shmeg stained bucket of rags grossed me out.

DannyTheMan
05-14-15, 09:44
Well if you are looking to avoid such trends, I saw a very nice Thai girl Rosie at the place that used to be S'bai. Young, pretty, nice. Good massage. Nice no haggle flip. Typical Thai pricing.

She said she is only there 'sometimes. '.

Short Stroke
05-14-15, 10:37
Proceed with caution unless that's your thing. But don't be afraid to ask you will get an honest reply without any drama.

Summer is coming Thai massages really suck in the summer because it could be 90 degrees out and your car is freaking hot and you are still covered in baby oil.

Yes skimming through the CL massage ads see the trend of more places adding TS but also M2 M it makes you think these providers are doing the wardrobe switcheroo. Makes me think of the Gilligans island episode when Gilligan is dressed up in drag by the professor!The problem with some of these places is that they are dressed for the part and they have the looks and some even have the enhancements. Not sure if they are on the hormone trip. Back a few years ago when they first entered the spa scene there was no way of knowing what you had as they never said anything until there was a few incidents where clients raised the roof over the deception and they started telling clients. With some of them it becomes difficult to tell the difference especially when you have a face full of tits staring at you.

Ccup2
05-14-15, 13:38
Cup,

SM.Ok I just got like 25 pm's on my comment, yes I was being sarcastic, as the post by lesismore makes you hunt to find the place that is on rte 9 in newton. So I posted about the place on main st, I should have written "anytown" as opposed to waltham.

Sorry that I got some of you hot and bothered.

Big Head
05-14-15, 14:14
Drove through Waltham today.

1. 732 Main was hoping for some new talent, but the door was shut tight.

2. 141 Prospect 2 ladies were there, one at the desk did not look like a worker, the other one was a typical 40 yo asian lady in good shape dressed in tight jeans a tight t-shirt. They were asking 45 for HH, I did not partake.

3. 32 South 3rd floor of an office building, seems like medical offices mostly. The lady was 40+ yo, tall and in good shape. Wanted 40 for HH. I asked if anybody else was available, she said the other lady was busy and "she older, not younger". I did not partake. Never read any reviews, but pretty sure happiness is available at this spot.

On my way home I was thinking to myself we are crazy paying 80-100 for a HJ. It is like paying 30 for a happy meal at McD.

-BH.

ThePianoMan
05-14-15, 14:40
I TOFTT the other day, I knew I was in trouble when Jenni was wearing a blue lab coat. I paid 60 for the hour.

She did some tease on the boys and some light stuff. I thought for sure the happy was coming.

There was no flip, after the hour was up she said massage over.

I tipped 20 and off I went never to return.

Save you money.

Spanker100
05-14-15, 14:57
If you're hungry enough, the happy meal is worth $30.

...On my way home I was thinking to myself we are crazy paying 80-100 for a HJ. It is like paying 30 for a happy meal at McD.

-BH.

Dump My Goo
05-14-15, 18:01

1. 732 Main was hoping for some new talent, but the door was shut tight.

2. 141 Prospect 2 ladies were there, one at the desk did not look like a worker, the other one was a typical 40 yo asian lady in good shape dressed in tight jeans a tight t-shirt. They were asking 45 for HH, I did not partake.

3. 32 South 3rd floor of an office building, seems like medical offices mostly. The lady was 40+ yo, tall and in good shape. Wanted 40 for HH. I asked if anybody else was available, she said the other lady was busy and "she older, not younger". I did not partake. Never read any reviews, but pretty sure happiness is available at this spot.

On my way home I was thinking to myself we are crazy paying 80-100 for a HJ. It is like paying 30 for a happy meal at McD.

-BH.Maybe you're right. But some of these places you can really get a great therapeutic massage with a little he stress relief. Man sometimes I say God Bless America. No if the friggin LE would just concentrate on shit that makes a difference like child molesters, corruption, and drug dealers.

CleoBos
05-14-15, 23:58
The problem with some of these places is that they are dressed for the part and they have the looks and some even have the enhancements. Not sure if they are on the hormone trip. Back a few years ago when they first entered the spa scene there was no way of knowing what you had as they never said anything until there was a few incidents where clients raised the roof over the deception and they started telling clients. With some of them it becomes difficult to tell the difference especially when you have a face full of tits staring at you.I don't understand why would anyone visit the Ts to being with? If you are into tits then you go to a AMP. Whats the fun or may be the fuss about being with Ts. Anyone with real life experience to enlighten us here?

Short Stroke
05-15-15, 06:13
I don't understand why would anyone visit the Ts to being with? If you are into tits then you go to a AMP. Whats the fun or may be the fuss about being with Ts. Anyone with real life experience to enlighten us here?If they don't advertise the fact that the T's are working there you might not ever know. The majority of guys go for the rub an tug at these AMP's.

Look at some of the ads and you can clearly see how one can easily be deceived.

PatriotsTug
05-15-15, 19:11
Any one been here and left Happy? Let us know or PM me.

NorthShore123
05-16-15, 01:41
[Deleted by Admin]

AmpExplorer
05-16-15, 18:29
Any one been here and left Happy? Let us know or PM me.AMPs and Westwood just makes no sense. Would expect nothing I wouldn't even consider DIY a successful visit.

That AMP is located near a very busy DD and small market.

I don't know much about the AMP down the street at the gas station next to BK either.

You are left venturing to WT / Newton or Metrowest area.

Zealot123
05-16-15, 20:41
Had an interesting encounter at this place earlier this week. I have never visited here before, but wanted to see someone new as I need some variety.

I must have gave off some serious vibe because when I asked for a massage her immediate response was "I do massage, but you no turn over". I repeated it back to her as a question and she said it again. First time something like this happened to me. Figured I was walking in to a sure thing here.

Guess I'm glad she told me up front instead of paying and not leaving happy.

BigDog001
05-16-15, 20:51
Had an interesting encounter at this place earlier this week. I have never visited here before, but wanted to see someone new as I need some variety.

I must have gave off some serious vibe because when I asked for a massage her immediate response was "I do massage, but you no turn over". I repeated it back to her as a question and she said it again. First time something like this happened to me. Figured I was walking in to a sure thing here.

Guess I'm glad she told me up front instead of paying and not leaving happy.Upstairs or first floor? Sounds like 1st floor shenanigans, but just trying to be certain. Thanks
BD.

Big Head
05-16-15, 23:03
Visited Quincy today.

1. 299 Newport.

Upstairs there was a nice delicate lady, I did not partake but maybe will in the future.

Downstairs there were 2 loud rude ladies, the atmosphere was bad, I left.

2. 1147.

Downstairs was an old lady with big mature tits, her name was Nini. The massage was not good but the tease was pretty good and long, she tried really hard to please. I felt very comfortable with her, no rush and very accommodating. After the flip HE+. I paid 80 in total after the session.

-BH.

Member #4868
05-17-15, 08:13
In Waltham. I am very curious if anyone has ever done better than standard HJ service here with Angela, Michelle, or apparent new girl Eva?

Member #4772
05-17-15, 11:07
Went there for the first time. Saw Lucy.

Face 7 Body 8 Massage 8.

40/40.

Will repeat.

HappyDave
05-17-15, 16:01
In Waltham. I am very curious if anyone has ever done better than standard HJ service here with Angela, Michelle, or apparent new girl Eva?Guess you did not see the bucket of shmeg stained rags in the bathroom.

Member #4868
05-17-15, 16:32
Guess you did not see the bucket of shmeg stained rags in the bathroom.I went when they first opened so all your smeg soaked rags hadn't made the rounds yet. With that said I can over look a gross bucket of rags if a hot spinner is blowing me. Like a Boy Scout one should always be prepared, in the AMP world that means money, condom and travel wipes.

Zealot123
05-17-15, 18:27
Upstairs or first floor? Sounds like 1st floor shenanigans, but just trying to be certain. Thanks
BD.Yeah it was on the first floor.