PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161

AmpRider
06-11-14, 12:32
I called a place I saw on CL 1140 and main rand. Place is a beat up house. I pulled in and turned around real quick to get the hell out of dodge. Old lady came out and I said no way. Started to head to pond st. Called on my way and they were all booked up. I searched CL again. Found 324 and main rand. Old building. Not the best looking place but I said what the hell at least it was a commercial building. I went in and was greeted by Michelle. Late 20's or so decent looking girl. Paid for 90 min. Average massage. She worked hard to please. Go 120 min. Might go back.I was so excited that I finally found young provider and rushed to the place 324 main.

When I got there door was open and just walked in there was young girl sitting on table playing online card game, not very attentive, made me feel like I am interubting her.

Anyway, but she was good looking young lady with nicely proportioned body and.

Bit of innocent looking on face.

Massage was lame, really lame one of the worst I ever had.

Her hand was so slow with no pressure at all with lots of oil, I really mean lots of cheap oil.

It was more like covering oil on my body just like putting butter on the bread, not massage.

And no tease of course!

After 15 min asked me to turn over then started massage my middle.

As usual I started mutual touching and tried to do upper UTC.

She pushed me, said "Can you pay tip first? How much you pay me?

WFT is wrong with this girl?? I've never been treated this way!

She really pissed me off but how stupid I am, no I should blame my junior.

I paid $60 because of the beauty of her leg. I really wanted to touch her leg and finish it.

The worst part was after its done she cleaned my junior with sanitizer three times, It HURTs!

We had about 5 min left and she asked me if I want more massage.

"Hell, NO!

I knew I was pissed and she said "Honey sorry I always do that I ask tip first".

I just kept quiet and walked out of room and saw bunch of bucket filled with.

Sticky towels in bleach. Yaaaaaaaawwwwwk!

It was so disappointing that this good looking young lady wasting her potential.

Ability to run much better business.

I wish they build some kind of manual or standard to follow to keep good customers.

I will never go back for 6 months and lets see how they improve it.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.

Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.

Please do not post reports with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

DoUltra
06-11-14, 16:40
She has found a place a little closer to CT on Tremont (well, just over the pike) and seems quite happy about it. I think it may be less of a hassle for parking, etc than 595 was (so many residents / restaurants-valets took all the street parking) but maybe someone can report. Not sure if she is advertising yet. She just gave me news on new place yesterday.

Again, no shill here. YMMV. I'm 3,000 miles away. Just trying to help.

ND.Hey Newday, thanks for the info on Penny. I'm a long time customer and hoping to find her again. Can you send me a PM? Your inbox is full.

Amp Slave
06-11-14, 21:07
Today I was in Q town for work and stopped by this place 104 and there were two girls, one with long black hair she took the standard fee. 6 and the other one with light reddish hair about 30, a 6 in looks and thin. Had the light red hair one and her English is very limited. I believe her name is Michelle or Rochelle. The massage was ok, and there was OTC and UTC. Nice small nips, A cup. Standard HE. Think more could be on the menu maybe next time when I can get back.

Newday53
06-12-14, 00:38
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Satya
06-12-14, 00:48
So, in trying to help a friend as well as you folks here I now have to wonder is it worth it. Got a lot of PMs about Penny. Quite a few names I recognized and some I did not but with decent post counts and what appeared to be legit reports. So, I gave out some info to those who seemed worthy. Well, lo and behold, in a very short time, Penny is busted for massage without a license. Got to wonder, right? You just never know so be careful with whom you communicate. The term trusted senior just might not mean a damn thing. I'm not going to list handles of whom I shared info with but suffice to say I won't be doing much of that anymore even if you choose to visit the monger heaven where I now reside. Things must be bad out there in MA to pick on someone like Penny. Boston is a whole lot safer now, I'm sure, with her out of the way. Did I hear Coakley made governor? Betcha Salem is getting ready to burn witches again. Later.

ND.You probably had nothing to do with it. Massage without a license is very different from prostitution, perhaps the health department paid them a vist as opposed to vice.

Scraggy
06-12-14, 06:12
Nice set up in Natick with TS. Look for Cochituate St. Hr massage 0. 7 plus 0. 1 for TS.

Good experience there. Briefly had a total stunner named Mia, but gone with the wind.

Others pleasant, professional and generally good experience, always happiness, no upsell.

I kind of enjoy the table shower experience and decided that I would give Ocean a try in So Weymouth again. Last time I went I had Anna and it was an enjoyable experience which is probably why I ventured back. Wrong! All the girls that were there before rotated out and now it's down to only a few. On this day there was only one working. Short about 35+ so so in the looks department.

Table shower was a good wash job. No tease but everything got washed. Crack, sac and Jr.

Asked for a medium massage which I would say was fair+. Nothing spetacular and no tease. No OTC roam allowed and she was always at arms length away. Nice cleavage show but that was it. On the flip Jr and the boys got a decent massage (not a tease) then the jackhammer started. At about the time of eruption the Kung Fu grip was applied to prevent a major spew. To me that kind of killed the moment as things were gently allowed to flow. Warm towel cleanup.

My past experience was by far alot better than this one and I will probably not return until the next rotation of girls hopping for things to get better. House 6 tip 4 there si better out there.

Double Relax you in Norwell was decent up until the last rotation of girls. Has a table shower but there have been no recent reviews on service. ANyone try it recently?

Newday53
06-12-14, 08:43
You probably had nothing to do with it. Massage without a license is very different from prostitution, perhaps the health department paid them a vist as opposed to vice.It was an apt and she was working alone. No advertising. "Pollec caming"

ND.

Catnibbler
06-12-14, 11:27
Went to main st Medford. Got Lilly. She looks to me maybe early to mid 30's. Decent massage but she did short me 10 mins on my time. Big upswell compared to what I usually donate. 80 BJ, 100 for DATY. I talked her down to 60 for BJ. Will not repeat. No doors only curtains hanging and walls do not go all the way up! They also don't have a doorbell, front door is unlocked and anyone can walk in.

Assman3
06-12-14, 12:07
Does anyone know if LiLi from 1147 has popped up yet? She was my go to for a while.

Am.

DoUltra
06-12-14, 13:18
P.S. DoUltra, 1 post, long time customer? Gimme a f#!king break...

ND.Yeah, 1 post. Deal with it. The only provider I've ever seen here in Boston and I've had no need to post here before she went MIA.

Haulinass1
06-12-14, 17:22
I will be in Waltham for business on Monday. Does anyone know of any places that might be fun?

Satya
06-12-14, 19:51
Went to main st Medford. Got Lilly. She looks to me maybe early to mid 30's. Decent massage but she did short me 10 mins on my time. Big upswell compared to what I usually donate. 80 BJ, 100 for DATY. I talked her down to 60 for BJ. Will not repeat. No doors only curtains hanging and walls do not go all the way up! They also don't have a doorbell, front door is unlocked and anyone can walk in.That sounds good to me compared to the others mentioned here. I have had some of my finest times in places with curtains.

Zealot123
06-12-14, 23:48
Does anyone know if LiLi from 1147 has popped up yet? She was my go to for a while.

Am.Last I heard she went back home to China. I recently went to the same location and met with Mandy. Probably mid 30's, was a nice girl with good English. Did half hour for. 4 and got a CBJ for. 85. I would return. There was someone else there as well as I could hear her, but never got a look while I came in or when leaving.

Member #4785
06-13-14, 08:17
Last I heard she went back home to China. I recently went to the same location and met with Mandy. Probably mid 30's, was a nice girl with good English. Did half hour for. 4 and got a CBJ for. 85. I would return. There was someone else there as well as I could hear her, but never got a look while I came in or when leaving.I know Coco is on the first floor with LeLe?? Not sure name of second woman. What is the info for the second floor?? Is Mandy on the second floor Please post contact info Thanks CM.

DontFailMeNow
06-13-14, 16:05
So, in trying to help a friend as well as you folks here I now have to wonder is it worth it. Got a lot of PMs about Penny. Quite a few names I recognized and some I did not but with decent post counts and what appeared to be legit reports. So, I gave out some info to those who seemed worthy. Well, lo and behold, in a very short time, Penny is busted for massage without a license. Got to wonder, right? You just never know so be careful with whom you communicate. The term trusted senior just might not mean a damn thing. I'm not going to list handles of whom I shared info with but suffice to say I won't be doing much of that anymore even if you choose to visit the monger heaven where I now reside. Things must be bad out there in MA to pick on someone like Penny. Boston is a whole lot safer now, I'm sure, with her out of the way. Did I hear Coakley made governor? Betcha Salem is getting ready to burn witches again.

P.S. DoUltra, 1 post, long time customer? Gimme a f#!king break...

ND.That's bullshit. This is exactly why I've never really openly discussed Penny on the board. Not bc I'm trying to keep her off people's radar. People already in the know already know who she is. It's the rest of the people who lurk on here who I'd just rather not chance it with. Better safe than sorry I always say. I really hope she's able to keep doing her thing. I hate to see good people get caught up in stupid shit like this.

Bostsouth
06-13-14, 19:03
Stopped in at 2 Billings last week, half hour with Nancy and left very happy. On way out I saw that Mandy is back. My last time there I was told she was on "bacation". Anyway, had nice chat with both of them and looking to repeat soon.

Zealot123
06-13-14, 19:23
I know Coco is on the first floor with LeLe?? Not sure name of second woman. What is the info for the second floor?? Is Mandy on the second floor Please post contact info Thanks CM.Mandy is on the second floor. Last time I was on first floor it was someone who seemed like 60 years old. Has that changed?

Link to second floor is:

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hot-as1anbodyworkgrand-openingall-new-asian-28/26662732

Has anyone seen new girl at 496 Hancock yet?

Newday53
06-13-14, 20:53
That's bullshit. This is exactly why I've never really openly discussed Penny on the board. Not bc I'm trying to keep her off people's radar. People already in the know already know who she is. It's the rest of the people who lurk on here who I'd just rather not chance it with. Better safe than sorry I always say. I really hope she's able to keep doing her thing. I hate to see good people get caught up in stupid shit like this.Well if you noticed, I didn't openly discuss Penny except to say she had moved and was trying to start out on her own. Details were only passed on to those who seemed worthy. Bad call on my part, I guess, as she didn't advertise and worked alone so something went wrong.

Lesson learned.

ND.

Spaz2580
06-13-14, 20:59
Who knows why? Maybe some neighbors complained of all the foot traffic in & out of her place?

Well if you noticed, I didn't openly discuss Penny except to say she had moved and was trying to start out on her own. Details were only passed on to those who seemed worthy. Bad call on my part, I guess, as she didn't advertise and worked alone so something went wrong.

Lesson learned.

ND.

DontFailMeNow
06-14-14, 08:00
Well if you noticed, I didn't openly discuss Penny except to say she had moved and was trying to start out on her own. Details were only passed on to those who seemed worthy. Bad call on my part, I guess, as she didn't advertise and worked alone so something went wrong.

Lesson learned.

ND.You didn't do anything wrong Newday. Not to mention, like Spaz said, it could have been a neighbor or something. The new spot she was in was a heavily populated building. With all those residing there, very well could have been a nosey neighbor. All that matters is this won't get her down or keep her from her customers. She'll have a new spot soon. DO NOT PM ME FOR HER DETAILS. You're only wasting your time.

Eligrn101
06-14-14, 14:08
Visited the place on North Ave. Appears to be a one woman operation. Micki is 40 ish and thin, OK in the looks department. She gave a very relaxing massage with an ongoing sensual element incorporated. Lots of teasing, pre and post flip. This is a DIY place (Micki 'helps') which I knew ahead of time. She allows limited OTC contact only. Got the full hour. Paid 50 + 30. Will repeat when in the mood for this type of experience.

HappyDave
06-14-14, 17:42
Once again I tried for 1147 208 , called several times during the day. Tried front and rear door, both locked. Dropped in 2 billings, had to wait 5 min for one of you to leave. Drew "Ideal" so she confirmed, first day in from China. Mid 30's cute nice legs in short shorts, she rubbed them on my arms right away, asked if oil said no. Fair light massage, no pressure flip tease which bummed me out but made up for it with full and encouraged UTC access. Nice finish and post massage, she was very nice. 7 Looks. 7 service paid. 4 For the half and. 4 Tip got a big smile.

Member #5023
06-14-14, 22:04
Can anybody recommend a place that stays open a bit later? Chinatown or PVD seem like the only options.

MishMash
06-15-14, 06:57
New place opened up. 2nd floor. Has potential.

Cameron1
06-15-14, 08:44
Can anybody recommend a place that stays open a bit later? Chinatown or PVD seem like the only options.40 Harrison is open until 12 mid. I had good luck with 2 b.

Stingray666
06-15-14, 09:58
Went to the gas station last week and had an older Asian woman named Coco. Decent massage, left happy but really nothing spectacular, I'd call it your average Asian experience. Anyone have any info on rt 44 in taunton?

Leggeddog
06-15-14, 13:01
Who knows why? Maybe some neighbors complained of all the foot traffic in & out of her place?Why would the State license inspector go to her apt if she is advertising. They only check business establishtments, not many aamps if any at all. Where the cops called?

Dh1610
06-15-14, 13:24
I don't know any of the specifics about this particular circumstance or girl. Just remember in Mass if you are using the word massage in your advertising or in your communication with customers you need a Mass license. As simple as that sounds that is the significant difference between massage and bodywork which is not governed as of now by any state license. The state inspectors don't only oversee massage businesses located in store fronts. They may have come on their own initiative or maybe someone like a neighbor might have called and brought her to their attention. In the end it is not a total show stopper. If I remember correctly it is a $1,000 fine to the owner and if a girl other than the owner was present and offering a "massage" when the inspector questioned her then she will receive a much smaller individual fine.

Why would the State license inspector go to her apt if she is advertising. They only check business establishtments, not many aamps if any at all. Where the cops called?

Leggeddog
06-15-14, 15:23
I don't know any of the specifics about this particular circumstance or girl. Just remember in Mass if you are using the word massage in your advertising or in your communication with customers you need a Mass license. As simple as that sounds that is the significant difference between massage and bodywork which is not governed as of now by any state license. The state inspectors don't only oversee massage businesses located in store fronts. They may have come on their own initiative or maybe someone like a neighbor might have called and brought her to their attention. In the end it is not a total show stopper. If I remember correctly it is a $1,000 fine to the owner and if a girl other than the owner was present and offering a "massage" when the inspector questioned her then she will receive a much smaller individual fine.Legally where does he stand with aamps. I can understand business fronts but private residences, and others such as hotel girls. You just do not have to let them in.

SpermSac
06-15-14, 16:23
Legally where does he stand with aamps. I can understand business fronts but private residences, and others such as hotel girls. You just do not have to let them in.The use of and advertising of the word "massage" opens the legal doors to inspectors. Once a provider advertises in any forum available to the public they have jusrisdiction.

MongerExpert
06-15-14, 20:27
Good time there. Nice place, make sure you go to the side entrance. Not crescent, not 89, guess. Plenty of parking, nice place inside.

Damage: 40 + 20, for a hh. Looks: not so great, like a 6. Twins available, not the girl taking the calls, who looks about early 40's. But the lady was firm, aimed to please. It's funny because there is a piece of paper that says keep boxers on, LOL. Enjoy. Only went there because crescent was busy.

Leggeddog
06-15-14, 20:53
The use of and advertising of the word "massage" opens the legal doors to inspectors. Once a provider advertises in any forum available to the public they have jusrisdiction.The state inspector does not have the right to enter your home without a warrant, businesses yes for inspection purposes. I agree that one needs a license for massage and not one for reflexology, body works. Unless the inspector answers an ad and goes in undercover which I believe they cannot and will not do.

Rito1
06-15-14, 21:33
Once again I tried for 1147 208 , called several times during the day. Tried front and rear door, both locked. Dropped in 2 billings, had to wait 5 min for one of you to leave. Drew "Ideal" so she confirmed, first day in from China. Mid 30's cute nice legs in short shorts, she rubbed them on my arms right away, asked if oil said no. Fair light massage, no pressure flip tease which bummed me out but made up for it with full and encouraged UTC access. Nice finish and post massage, she was very nice. 7 Looks. 7 service paid. 4 For the half and. 4 Tip got a big smile.This is the 1st positive report I have read about this place in a while. Hopefully they are coming around.

SCX13
06-16-14, 02:12
FYI. I was passing by the other day and noticed a For Lease sign up and the lights were out. I believe they're closed now, not that many people frequented this place. With the heavy competition in the area, I'm not really surprised.

BillyPilgrim
06-16-14, 09:34
What I don't understand about this whole situation is that Newday explicitly stated that she was not advertising massage services anywhere. How could the Division of Professional Licensing even have grounds for an inspection? Who showed up? The DPL or the cops? It just does not make any sense to me. If she was not advertising anywhere, and her business was all word of mouth, then somebody must have reported her for doing massage without a license.

You didn't do anything wrong Newday. Not to mention, like Spaz said, it could have been a neighbor or something. The new spot she was in was a heavily populated building. With all those residing there, very well could have been a nosey neighbor. All that matters is this won't get her down or keep her from her customers. She'll have a new spot soon. DO NOT PM ME FOR HER DETAILS. You're only wasting your time.

SpermSac
06-16-14, 09:58
What I don't understand about this whole situation is that Newday explicitly stated that she was not advertising massage services anywhere. How could the Division of Professional Licensing even have grounds for an inspection? Who showed up? The DPL or the cops? It just does not make any sense to me. If she was not advertising anywhere, and her business was all word of mouth, then somebody must have reported her for doing massage without a license.The Board of Registration has some funky requirements. If she is a licenced CMT she is regulated and under their fingers.

http://www.mass.gov/ocabr/licensee/dpl-boards/mt/

If she wasn't advertising best guess is a nosey neighbor dropping a dime with LEO that could start things in motion.

Massmann6969
06-16-14, 18:01
I was out Saturday afternoon in need of a massage in SS MA and figured I would try 1 of 2 places recently reviewed or asked about Randolph North Main or Taunton 44 and report back. I went to Randolph and walked in. The door was open and 2 girls working 1 probably mid 20's and the other probably mid 30's. I opted for the older one-Linda. 50/ hour house fee. She spoke almost no english but gave a good massage. I asked for medium and was pleased with pressure. While face down got on table over top of my head to work lower back area etc. On flip allowed OTC / UTC up top and OTC below. HJ finish and was happy with 40 tip. Will repeat.

Pika Pepper
06-16-14, 18:26
Even if neighbors complained, without advertising, the only way the DPL or Police could have made an appointment (see NewDay's original post) was to have obtained contact information thru a PM (from NewDay or another Penny acquaintance). That means that either the Police or DPL actively seek info to make busts thru the board.

What I don't understand about this whole situation is that Newday explicitly stated that she was not advertising massage services anywhere. How could the Division of Professional Licensing even have grounds for an inspection? Who showed up? The DPL or the cops? It just does not make any sense to me. If she was not advertising anywhere, and her business was all word of mouth, then somebody must have reported her for doing massage without a license.

JohnBoy69
06-16-14, 22:05
FYI. I was passing by the other day and noticed a For Lease sign up and the lights were out. I believe they're closed now, not that many people frequented this place. With the heavy competition in the area, I'm not really surprised.Where is my fav Tokyo at?

Uncle Primo
06-16-14, 23:05
I called today about 12:30, I made an appointment to see Britney at 2 pm. Got there and yes there is a sign in the window about for lease. The door was LOCKED. I called again and she told me to wait and she would open the door. Britney & a guy came out and opened the door. I saw Britney for an hour. I could hear a few people come in. I could not tell if anyone else was working.

My Britney visit was just Ok. Finale in Watertown is much better.

Where is my fav Tokyo at?

Joseph Alley
06-17-14, 07:27
http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/badd-petite-barbie-100-roses-specials-20/26105029

Guys stay away from this one. This is the Black girl from Dorchester with guys in the next room waiting. These are not her pics, she is using another girl's pics. The place is dirty and she does not know the first thing about massage. The only thing in her post that is true of her is that she is "Badddd. " She will send you to one address and then have you walk to her address. I should have known then that it was a setup and not a massage but I wanted to help a "student. " The name she used then was Jasmine. Enough said.

❣9679; ●10083;9679; BADD •●10083; ● petite * •●10083;9679; be. A. are. Be. I. E * •●10083;9679;*100 Roses specials - 20.

Posted: Monday, June 16,2014 11:28 PM.

Reply: click here.

❣9679; ●10083;9679; BADD •●10083; ● petite * •●10083;9679; be. A. are. Be. I. E * •●10083;9679;*100 Roses specials - 20.

Hi guys my name is Kerri I'm new to the area I'm a beautiful college student I'm here visiting for a week I want to have a good time I love to party party on the weekends I'm 5,'2 ,120,36 d.

Poster's age: 20.

TitForTat
06-17-14, 15:31
Checked out this place across from McDonalds. Seemed promising great massage some teasing but nothing when I grabbed her she moved away. Flip came very late 55 minutes with a towel drape and I got a face rub. I said only my face?

She then asked if I wanted another 30 minutes for $20. As soon I agreed the towel came off and the fun began. I left very happy with my grapes and Johnson being tugged at the same time. I think the key here is the extra 30 minutes. I read older reviews after my visit and would not have come if I had found them before.

I left very happy. Will return to her.

Faptastic
06-18-14, 08:08
If anyone has checked out any of these providers I would be grateful for any info. Looking for something to do on my day off. There are some new NURU ads on BP advertising the full nuru experience for 1. 5, the place at 612 main in medford and the new brazilian girls out of everett. You can pm me any details. Thanks guys!

http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-lovely-asian-real-pics-baby-girl-real-nuru-special-646-3480854-22/26646411

http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/612-new-hot-asian-sexy-chinese-dolls-hot-_617-682-6900-24/25814200

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/nice-beautiful-brazilian-colombia-venezuela-only-for-you-27/26344411

Rule43
06-18-14, 08:49
I recently noticed some ads for a place in Andover that I don't think has been reviewed here before. Their most recent ad was posted yesterday in BP therapeutic (see below).

It's a convenient location for me, so I decided to give them a try. It's in an office building that's shared with many other businesses. Park in the lot behind the building, and their door will be on the right immediately after you pass through the back entrance. Once I was inside, I could see that it's a fairly large space with a number of rooms available.

The woman that I saw was perhaps mid-30's and good looking. She used both her hands and forearms, which I liked, but I think she might be fairly new to this. Experienced therapists usually focus on each area of the body in turn, but she didn't seem to have a specific plan in mind. I'd rate the massage as decent, but not memorable.

The house fee was 60 for an hour, and my session included services for which a 40 tip would be customary. Shorted a bit on the time, though. The doorbell rang at about the 45 minute mark. She seemed to be the only one working, and had to leave to answer the door. I was hoping for a continuation of the massage, but no dice. It probably didn't help that they included the full address in their ad, which of course encourages walk-ins.

I think this place has potential. However, if I visit again, I'll pick a time of day that isn't likely to be very busy. Hopefully that will reduce the likelihood of any interruptions.

Here is their current ad:

Nice place. Nice girl. Nice body works.

A BEAUTIFUL Experience - 646-xxx-3536 == Deep Tissue Body Works== Soft Music ==.

Our Pretty, Young With Soft Asian. They have a very good English communication and experience in massage For You A Refreshing Bodywork. If You're Looking For A High Quality Services.

*OPEN 7 DAYS- 10:00 TO 10:00* xxx Andover ST UNIT xxx Andover, MA 01810.

BeaverHunter44
06-18-14, 12:48
If anyone has checked out any of these providers I would be grateful for any info. Looking for something to do on my day off. There are some new NURU ads on BP advertising the full nuru experience for 1. 5, the place at 612 main in medford and the new brazilian girls out of everett. You can pm me any details. Thanks guys!

http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-lovely-asian-real-pics-baby-girl-real-nuru-special-646-3480854-22/26646411

http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/612-new-hot-asian-sexy-chinese-dolls-hot-_617-682-6900-24/25814200

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/nice-beautiful-brazilian-colombia-venezuela-only-for-you-27/26344411612 Main Street are older women who are not lookers so those pics are definitely fake.

LylTime
06-18-14, 13:45
Visited Monday, got Cece. Very thick girl. Asked for the hour, . 6. Requested medium, got more like medium light but not bad. No tease at all. At the flip, upsell immediately started, wanted. 6. I said all I had was. 4 which was the truth. Finish was ok, have had better. Light rub on the shoulders after, then all done. Shorted by 25 minutes. I thought about complaining but I am sure their english skills would immediately go to zero, so I just left.

While dressing, I noticed she just folded the towel that was covering the boys post finish and put it back on the table. Not cool.

Definitely will not repeat.

Lyltime.

Imissnyc
06-18-14, 15:09
Saw a place advertising their grand opening in Woburn (CL), . 6 for 60 minute massage, left. 2 for tip. Was told to "try 90 minutes" next time. I doubt there'll be a next time, although it is very convenient.

JohnBoy69
06-18-14, 20:33
I called today about 12:30, I made an appointment to see Britney at 2 pm. Got there and yes there is a sign in the window about for lease. The door was LOCKED. I called again and she told me to wait and she would open the door. Britney & a guy came out and opened the door. I saw Britney for an hour. I could hear a few people come in. I could not tell if anyone else was working.

My Britney visit was just Ok. Finale in Watertown is much better.What? Even with the sign and dumpster outside, they are running a business?

Flyguy1980
06-19-14, 10:23
And probably the last time.

After repeated attempts I finally got through to Johnny at the 718 number who directed me to a Methuen located MP on Broadway. The provider was 50's, very tall, kind of attractive with a nice bottom, but with ice cold personality. After 55 minutes (during which time at least 6 customers walked in and out which made me feel a bit uncomfortable behind the curtain in the back room) I realized things were not going to happen. I showed her how to bait my hook but she did not take hold of the fishing rod. When I DIY she tossed a paper towel on the bed, frowned when I gave her a tip and did not say good bye when I left. On the way out I saw a slightly younger provider sitting on the chair at the front with lots of make-up on but who also did not appear enthusiastic. Perhaps by calling the 603 number for Johnny one could get better results?

I'd take 226 are in quincy for DIY any day of the week over this location.

Massage: 3.

Foot massage: 2.

Cleanliness: 6.

Attractiveness: 6.

Attitude: 3.

Feet: 4.

HE: did not happen.

Damage: 0. 6 + 0. 3.

Fly.

TitForTat
06-19-14, 11:23
Has anyone tried this place? Could you please PM me with details. I drove in but parking was hard to find. Is it worth a trip back .

Shamless1
06-19-14, 13:03

After repeated attempts I finally got through to Johnny at the 718 number who directed me to a Methuen located MP on Broadway. The provider was 50's, very tall, kind of attractive with a nice bottom, but with ice cold personality. After 55 minutes (during which time at least 6 customers walked in and out which made me feel a bit uncomfortable behind the curtain in the back room) I realized things were not going to happen. I showed her how to bait my hook but she did not take hold of the fishing rod. When I DIY she tossed a paper towel on the bed, frowned when I gave her a tip and did not say good bye when I left. On the way out I saw a slightly younger provider sitting on the chair at the front with lots of make-up on but who also did not appear enthusiastic. Perhaps by calling the 603 number for Johnny one could get better results?

Fly.Try the 603 number and tell Johnny what happened at the last place. (he likes happy customers) You might hint to him you are really not looking for a massage and you want someone under 30.

Bigben99
06-19-14, 16:05
Called for appointment as I know Jenny is getting very busy. Good reason for that. Similar to visit #1- a great massage, no haggling, great attitude and a full hour well allocated to every aspect of what a massage should be. Strong back work, legs, arms, scalp, feet. Etc. Best attitude I have ever encountered. I left happy. . 6 + . 6. I reward quality, effort and those who don't haggle. PM me for more details.

Flyguy1980
06-20-14, 00:44
Greetings.

Visited this Weymouth MP for the first time and was greeted by xi xi, early 40's, attractive, nice frame for her age and great attitude. She said that she has worked there for a month now. I did not know they offered a table shower which I typically pass on but intrigued nonetheless. I asked for a very light touch massage and was given exactly that focused on the key regions. Apparently one other woman works there whom I did not see and who is also the boss. Overall good experience and may return.

Massage: 7.

Attractive: 6.

Cleanliness: 7.

Attitude: 7.

Feet: 6.

HE: 7.

Damage: 0. 6 + 0. 4.

Fly.

MrHappy1823
06-20-14, 03:25

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/nice-beautiful-brazilian-colombia-venezuela-only-for-you-27/26344411The third post with the columbian chicks if they located behind squire road by route 107 or next to north gate plaza. They only offer fake massage and HJ, I ask for an hour the lady gave Tues. Worse massage for 15 min then HJ I was finish in 30 min total. They are lookers around low 30 of age nice figure and racks if you ask too much they give you attitude. I'm not going to go there anymore. Rip offf theres another one located in revere near a highschool, that place is worth visiting. Good lookers nice attitude and the girl will keep you posted of any specials if theres a slow day and she let you chose the girls, they rotate which I don't know how often but they even keep you posted on that too through txt.

Happy hunting I'm due for a special.

Catnibbler
06-20-14, 10:48
Got another text from Wendy. She must be hurting for business.

TBone1970
06-20-14, 11:42
I checked this place out again last night. I had always struck out or had diys and felt there was potential. I asked for an extra 30 after my time was up paid. 30 and lets say things changed during the extra 30 minutes.

HE but it was mechanical in my view. I probably won't repeat because it set me back 1. 30.

Checked out this place across from McDonalds. Seemed promising great massage some teasing but nothing when I grabbed her she moved away. Flip came very late 55 minutes with a towel drape and I got a face rub. I said only my face?

She then asked if I wanted another 30 minutes for $20. As soon I agreed the towel came off and the fun began. I left very happy with my grapes and Johnson being tugged at the same time. I think the key here is the extra 30 minutes. I read older reviews after my visit and would not have come if I had found them before.

I left very happy. Will return to her.

HappyDave
06-20-14, 14:59
Was in area and finally got in, drew Mandy or mindy, young for the area could be late 20's a little heavy for a spinner but very nice looking. Great HH soft touch with nude CBJ. Natural be's. 4 house 1. For the nude BJ up front. Would repeit.

Spectator
06-20-14, 15:27
I was under the impression that Johnnies is a FS 35 minute experience, not a massage and DIY / he only.

I have never been because there are 2 delightful AAMPs and Sweet May nearby me, but I would have expected a 10 min massage, CBJ, mish and go.

Odd.

Fly.

Stressed Out
06-20-14, 17:33
Try the 603 number and tell Johnny what happened at the last place. (he likes happy customers) You might hint to him you are really not looking for a massage and you want someone under 30.I agree. Give it a shot. Each girl obviously is told what is expected but not all perform the same and he isn't in the room to make sure all is ok. I'm sure Johnny will take care of it.

Ledger6969
06-20-14, 23:18
Private Investigators can turn up at many, many places.

Moby9
06-21-14, 00:06
Anyone know of a MP that provides service to couples? (Yes, with extras).

LittleRed1
06-21-14, 11:21

Fly.I do not think the place you went to is Johnny's. The establishment at 209 Broadway is "legit". Johnny's is further up the road just over the line and it's a one customer at a time establishment. If you went to 209 Broadway, your provider is a very nice lady, but strictly hands off only.

Mapokaplaya
06-21-14, 12:11
Got another text from Wendy. She must be hurting for business.I actually went back to Wendy the other day without being prompted and got perhaps the best Wendy ever, she was all smiles and happy and things went well. 60/40 will definitely go back soon.

Richie B
06-21-14, 12:22
I do not think the place you went to is Johnny's. The establishment at 209 Broadway is "legit". Johnny's is further up the road just over the line and it's a one customer at a time establishment. If you went to 209 Broadway, your provider is a very nice lady, but strictly hands off only.718-XXX-4983 will lead you to Johnny & Methuen location.

MickPK
06-21-14, 16:03
I actually went back to Wendy the other day without being prompted and got perhaps the best Wendy ever, she was all smiles and happy and things went well. 60/40 will definitely go back soon.I also saw Wendy last week, and it didn't seem to me like she was hurting for business; she got a couple calls and turned away a couple walk-ins while I was there. Perhaps she just took a liking to Catnibbler and misses him. However, I can see how getting texts from a provider might be annoying.

Smoke Screen
06-21-14, 16:13
Private Investigators can turn up at many, many places.Lets see, a few weeks ago you threatened a few of us by saying "they are coming to get us", and now this. Oh oh, we in big trouble now.

HappyDave
06-21-14, 17:50
Lets see, a few weeks ago you threatened a few of us by saying "they are coming to get us", and now this. Oh oh, we in big trouble now.Private investigators don't enforce laws, they are only a problem if a spouse or someone work related pays them to watch you.

Dh1610
06-21-14, 18:24
HappyDave don't take this serious. We are having fun with Ledger while he is visiting this planet. On a serious note if you learn what planet he is from let us know. Let's move this subject over Massholes where it belongs.

Private investigators don't enforce laws, they are only a problem if a spouse or someone work related pays them to watch you.

HappyDave
06-21-14, 18:40
HappyDave don't take this serious. We are having fun with Ledger while he is visiting this planet. On a serious note if you learn what planet he is from let us know. Let's move this subject over Massholes where it belongs.I always over read, we need Like buttons and smiling stickers. I don't need my on planet to live on, just one block with my favorite Asian and Brazilian spas.

GamaDude
06-21-14, 21:42
So did I miss something with Yezi now being Ninis? Is that accurate? If so has it improved? Location is great for me but Yezi was on my no go list since the providers were so old.

SpermSac
06-23-14, 05:40
So did I miss something with Yezi now being Ninis? Is that accurate? If so has it improved? Location is great for me but Yezi was on my no go list since the providers were so old.Nini's on Pond just has some new talent. Your old stand by hasn't changed she is still there.

Eligrn101
06-23-14, 08:36
Will be visiting Arlington later this week. I've been many times but away for last 18 months or so. Used to enjoy Eastern with Susan and Mandarin with Cindy. Any recommendations? Thanks.

BigJim959
06-23-14, 15:43
I haven't been in a while. I see ads stating under new mgmt. Does that suggest new MPs? Anyone visit there lately who would like to share insight? PMs welcome. Thanks.

Dh1610
06-23-14, 15:49
Haven't been myself but I know the girls. Ownership changed so Celina is gone but at least as of a week ago the same faces you would see before are still there.

I haven't been in a while. I see ads stating under new mgmt. Does that suggest new MPs? Anyone visit there lately who would like to share insight? PMs welcome. Thanks.

Bachelor584
06-23-14, 18:48
Tried out Wendy's. Got Sophia from NY. Her massage was slightly better than average. She definitely put the effort in. At the 50 min mark she gave a good release with access to enormous eraser nips. Overall a good trip. I'd recommend.

Member #4868
06-24-14, 18:00
Tried out Wendy's. Got Sophia from NY. Her massage was slightly better than average. She definitely put the effort in. At the 50 min mark she gave a good release with access to enormous eraser nips. Overall a good trip. I'd recommend.Was Sophia fairly attractive with lighter hair and maybe a strip of pink in it?

Member #4868
06-24-14, 18:01
Have not been to either place in months and was hoping for some current intel.

River Street in Waltham and Hotspring in Newton. Thanks.

MrHappy1823
06-25-14, 00:31
Got another text from Wendy. She must be hurting for business.I get txt msg from Wendy once a month.

Rome400
06-25-14, 14:36

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/nice-beautiful-brazilian-colombia-venezuela-only-for-you-27/26344411Its my honest belief that we will never have a qualified nuru provider in Boston. Last summer I had business in Toronto and went to this place 3 times, all unbelievable non f / s experiences. http://www.flirtspa.ca.

I had a girl named Tori twice, I'm not sure if that is Victoria on the website, and I forget the other girls name. If you do your research there are good options in NYC and Montreal. A weekend trip there imo would be better then all the crap fake nuru advertising in Boston.

TBone1970
06-25-14, 15:53
Any suggestions for Natick Asian or Non asian please PM ME.

AsianLPGAfan
06-25-14, 20:58
Work had me in Newton area a couple days recently. The place on Winchester st, near rt 9,was very convenient to try. I had enough of old Helen down the street at Brook. "you come now Vicki is working BS" from about a year ago despite like Vicki's massage technique.

The place is clean the only Pia factor is you need to get bathroom key to take a piss so it appears there is no bathroom for customers in their "studio". The massage room did have a sink. There are windows closed with blinds between 2 massage rooms and I don't know if there was a 2 way mirror or not?

Summer was pleasant, middle aged at least mid later 40 ish, knowing how well some asian ladies age. She gave an excellent medium / hard massage and her light touch was quite pleasant and teasing. So the session seems to be going ok to the script then I get "Thank you, time is up" and she walks out to bring a cup of warm water to drink. I was appreciative of the massage and thought since I was in the area a few more days I would try again.

2 days later I call And speak to Susan and she says no one working come over now. She tells me Summer doesn't work there anymore but Aida is free.

Aida is younger than Summer probably 30 ish and with a nice figure. Her English was not as fluent as Summer or Susan.

Aida gave a very nice massage too and her light touch was pretty good. She tolerated minimal OTC roaming. But at end gave me the "no nod" and put oil in my hands. That may have been the first time I got a response to my request in this manner leaving me to either get up to wash my hands or DIY. I was disappointed with the experience but not the ladies themselves.

Unless you are actively looking for more beyond a massage you will most likely end up frustrated in this part Newton / Needham. Of course there will be isolated, anecdotal reports out there of possibly extras but I would not expect it to be the norm.

Fly Dangler
06-26-14, 07:31
In the Providence AMP forum we had someone post the following about a couple South Shore places. Just wondering if anyone else can confirm this guy's claims.

Boakang Plymouth MA Annie-very first visit with her DFK, Daty, almost hour long teasing $50 house fee $50 tip. All accomplished on first visit with a little flirting and going in for the Dfk right away. Nude HJ finish with unlimited roaming. Also indicated more could be had.

Deanna's Thai Massage Weymouth MA Nadia.

Real GFE not watered down NMS GFE version DFK FIV BBBJCIM prolonged Daty really sensual massage enjoys herself and let's you know it. House $80 Tip $40. .

Bachelor584
06-26-14, 08:31
I'd say she's average at best in looks. Dark curly hair. A little heavy set but very friendly.

Was Sophia fairly attractive with lighter hair and maybe a strip of pink in it?

Yellowfever023
06-26-14, 08:45
In the Providence AMP forum we had someone post the following about a couple South Shore places. Just wondering if anyone else can confirm this guy's claims.

.Fly,

You probably won't want to take my word for it but both AMP providers that YardApe describes are spot on.

OF Charlie
06-26-14, 09:06
Thank you both and the guy who sent me a pm. I will be staying in the theatre distric without a car, so RI is not an option.

TS is part of AMP experience for me, so I will hit 2 see or 2 the.Ending up going to 2 the about 3 weeks ago. Sorry about the late post. I was not happy with the girl who greeted me, so I requested a line up. I can speak their language, so I am not sure if you will be able to request a line up. Anyway, a total of 3 girls there, picked the youngest one. Her name is Jessica. Very nice person, but was only able to get level one finish with her lifting her top. Won't repeat as I usually only go for level 3, but if you are only looking for standard finish, then Jessica will do. Thanks again for those who helped out.

Fly Dangler
06-26-14, 10:31
You probably won't want to take my word for it but both AMP providers that YardApe describes are spot on Since you said something entirely different in the Providence AMP forum (see below) do you really think I should take your word for it? I think not!

the only difference between a jack shacks in RI vs MA is geography and maybe the verbal BJ by Papason Larry .

Yellowfever023
06-26-14, 11:08
Since you said something entirely different in the Providence AMP forum (see below) do you really think I should take your word for it? I think not!

.You know what both YA and I are trying to say. If I confused you let me make is clear AGAIN. NMS is not the end all be all and that there is no GFE their it is strictly HJ.

For all you Mass guy's who are thinking about visiting NMS in RI don't expect any thing more than what you get in Mass AMP's, save your money, time and gas, stay local.

Fly Dangler
06-26-14, 12:33
You know what both YA and I are trying to sayActually no I don't. He says one thing, you then disagree with him greatly, and then come back and say oh, gee, he was right too. Excuse me if that leads me to think you're FOS, and that and other things make me wonder if maybe you and Yardape08 aren't really the same person using multiple forum names but just can't keep your stories straight.

Yellowfever023
06-26-14, 13:45
Actually no I don't. He says one thing, you then disagree with him greatly, and then come back and say oh, gee, he was right too. Excuse me if that leads me to think you're FOS, and that and other things make me wonder if maybe you and Yardape08 aren't really the same person using multiple forum names but just can't keep your stories straight.

Ok since I don't see the difference please point out to me where we differ.

Dh1610
06-26-14, 15:01
Why don't you boys take this over to Massholes.

Actually no I don't. He says one thing, you then disagree with him greatly, and then come back and say oh, gee, he was right too. Excuse me if that leads me to think you're FOS, and that and other things make me wonder if maybe you and Yardape08 aren't really the same person using multiple forum names but just can't keep your stories straight.

Fly Dangler
06-26-14, 15:07
Ok since I don't see the difference please point out to me where we differ.Sure, no problem.

You first say the only difference between jack shacks in RI and MA is geography.

Then Yardape08 claims at one MA South Shore HJ place on very first visit DFK, DATY, almost hour long teasing $50 house fee $50 tip, nude HJ finish with unlimited roaming and also indicated more could be had. He also claimed at another MA South Shore HJ place real GFE, DFK FIV BBBJCIM prolonged DATY really sensual massage enjoys herself and let's you know it, house $80 tip $40.

After that, having initially told us that the only difference between are&T places in RI and MA is geography, you state "You probably won't want to take my word for it but both AMP providers that YardApe describes are spot on. " Doesn't that indicate you're confirming his claim?

So which is it? And who are you really?

With service like that at prices Yardape08 claims, and you backing him up on it, I can't see why either of you bother coming to RI, or posting in RI forums for that matter. MA must be monger heaven!

Why don't you boys take this over to Massholes. Maybe you're right DH, but I was really just trying to simply confirm this great service at bargain basement prices some of your MA boyz who've been polluting the RI forum with their crap claimed. Using the forum search tool to RTFF I couldn't find anything to back it up (and finding mostly info on both places saying the opposite), so I asked y'all.

Then Yellowfever023 decided to carry the BS over here, like he does in the RI forums. Sorry! That wasn't MY intention at all.

Bigben99
06-26-14, 15:11
Anyone been to 1154? Will gladly trade MW info on PM for details. Also looks like 62 in Framingham has gone from legit to fun.

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-new-staff-sweet-girl-9292786965/26612340

Yellowfever023
06-26-14, 21:14
Sure, no problem.

You first say the only difference between jack shacks in RI and MA is geography.

Then Yardape08 claims at one MA South Shore HJ place on very first visit DFK, DATY, almost hour long teasing $50 house fee $50 tip, nude HJ finish with unlimited roaming and also indicated more could be had. He also claimed at another MA South Shore HJ place real GFE, DFK FIV BBBJCIM prolonged DATY really sensual massage enjoys herself and let's you know it, house $80 tip $40.

After that, having initially told us that the only difference between are&T places in RI and MA is geography, you state "You probably won't want to take my word for it but both AMP providers that YardApe describes are spot on. " Doesn't that indicate you're confirming his claim?

So which is it? And who are you really?

With service like that at prices Yardape08 claims, and you backing him up on it, I can't see why either of you bother coming to RI, or posting in RI forums for that matter. MA must be monger heaven!

Maybe you're right DH, but I was really just trying to simply confirm this great service at bargain basement prices some of your MA boyz who've been polluting the RI forum with their crap claimed. Using the forum search tool to RTFF I couldn't find anything to back it up (and finding mostly info on both places saying the opposite), so I asked y'all.

Then Yellowfever023 decided to carry the BS over here, like he does in the RI forums. Sorry! That wasn't MY intention at all.So I am FOS because YA got extras at a few HJ places? My point is that their are better places than NMS. I am also trying to make sure other members are informed, I went to NMS once based on the hype I read here written by NMS suck ups and I think it is important that new or traveling members don't get duped as many of us have.

Member #4868
06-27-14, 08:38
Anyone been to 1154? Will gladly trade MW info on PM for details. Also looks like 62 in Framingham has gone from legit to fun.

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-new-staff-sweet-girl-9292786965/26612340Hey Ben, place was reviewed a while back ( see post #15882) http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?4080-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=2062748&viewfull=1#post2062748.

Why do you think 62 has changed?

Mapokaplaya
06-27-14, 08:56
I'd say she's average at best in looks. Dark curly hair. A little heavy set but very friendly.This is definitely NOT THAT Sophia, the one previously from Wilmington, Billerica and Dracu t, she is no longer in the area. (I wish she was though).

Cameron1
06-27-14, 10:06
Was in the south shore area for work and had time to kill. Went to Hong Kong spa again and drew a 30 ish small petite girl. Didn't get her name, paid the house fee and got undressed. Asked for a medium and received a good massage. Tried to strike a conversation and told her I was here about two months ago. She was very accommodating with some upper and lower access. On the flip she knew I was already excited. Asked if I wanted Jr to be massaged and of course I said yes. Tried some utc on top and she kinda backed away. Was able to feel her nipple which got very erect. It was a NJ ice feeling. Ending was good and cleanup. Paid 40 extra and will repeat again.

RubMeLongTime
06-27-14, 18:03
Fwiw they are nolonger there. Bld is up for lease.

Sorry if this is a dupelicate notice.

Lincoln54
06-27-14, 21:18
Went there for half hour-should have left when they quoted 80 for the hour and 60 for half but I needed a massage.

No table just mattress on the floor.

Got a light massage but when the question was asked she asked how much I would tip.

Quoted the standard 40 for HJ with top access and was told 80 and she would not come down in price.

Rito1
06-27-14, 22:21
Was in area and finally got in, drew Mandy or mindy, young for the area could be late 20's a little heavy for a spinner but very nice looking. Great HH soft touch with nude CBJ. Natural be's. 4 house 1. For the nude BJ up front. Would repeit.After reading HD review I decided to try here again. Last time was terrible. Got Mandy, ok massage filp at 30 min mark. Wanted. 7 for hr. Ending up with nude BBBJ for. 8. Wanted money up front. (did not like that). Her nice little body makes me want to return but the upsell does not.

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hot-new-as1anbodyworkgrand-openin-28/26789743

* SUPER BODYWORK * Dial ☏9743;9743; 617-797-2955 ☏9743;9743;.

Location: 1147 Hancock st. (2 minutes away from Quincy Center Train Station).

Free parking lot on the back.

Business hour: open 7 days a week.

Mon. - Sat. 9 am - 9 pm.

Sun. 9 am - 7 pm.

*We offer professional bodywork with lightly and relax music in clean, quiet, and private rooms to help you recycle blood.

And remove tress and pain.come with us. You will be satisfy with our excellent skill.

WALK-IN'S WELCOME.

Yellowfever023
06-28-14, 06:29
Visited Tina in Plymouth, she is an asain MILF, attractive with a good attitude. The rub was ok and the ending was good allowed UTC top and bottom, nipple sucking. 50 to the house 40 tip. I asked for a BJ, she wanted 80, asked about FS and was told to bring a condom next time I visit, she did not give me a number on FS but I bet 100 would be ok with her.

http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/thp/4541535856.html

MongerExpert
06-28-14, 22:37
After reading HD review I decided to try here again. Last time was terrible. Got Mandy, ok massage filp at 30 min mark. Wanted. 7 for hr. Ending up with nude BBBJ for. 8. Wanted money up front. (did not like that). Her nice little body makes me want to return but the upsell does not.

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hot-new-as1anbodyworkgrand-openin-28/26789743

* SUPER BODYWORK * Dial ☏9743;9743; 617-797-2955 ☏9743;9743;.

Location: 1147 Hancock st. (2 minutes away from Quincy Center Train Station).

Free parking lot on the back.

Business hour: open 7 days a week.

Mon. - Sat. 9 am - 9 pm.

Sun. 9 am - 7 pm.

*We offer professional bodywork with lightly and relax music in clean, quiet, and private rooms to help you recycle blood.

And remove tress and pain.come with us. You will be satisfy with our excellent skill.

WALK-IN'S WELCOME.1st. Have the old. Timer's been replaced, haha? This intel is off the chain lately for these places.

MongerExpert
06-28-14, 22:49
So I am FOS because YA got extras at a few HJ places? My point is that their are better places than NMS. I am also trying to make sure other members are informed, I went to NMS once based on the hype I read here written by NMS suck ups and I think it is important that new or traveling members don't get duped as many of us have.I find that hard to believe there. Yes there are way too many positive reviews on that board. I have been there once and was pumped about my experience there. It was pretty funny actually after 2 am. The only thing they don't do there is FS, and most likely DATY, CBJ, or BBBJ. It's just an overall more intimate experience. There is no need to describe the experience as a " duping ", I can hardly believe that happens there. They must have been turned off by your appearance.

JohnnyOceans2
06-29-14, 12:18
Heard many bad things about the spot at Rojos but I decided to go and try it for myself. Nice place had a pretty hot girl in about her 30's. . 40 half hour decent massage but that's not what I'm there for. On the flip little tease before she went to work. Great finish and cleanup and I was out of there. . 80 total would definitely repeat.

HappyDave
06-29-14, 16:29
1st. Have the old. Timer's been replaced, haha? This intel is off the chain lately for these places.2nd floor, new girls, I am told new owner and I was given a card with new phone number. Though I am typically a drop in.

GeneralTom
06-29-14, 17:27
Its my honest belief that we will never have a qualified nuru provider in Boston. Last summer I had business in Toronto and went to this place 3 times, all unbelievable non f / s experiences. http://www.flirtspa.ca.

I had a girl named Tori twice, I'm not sure if that is Victoria on the website, and I forget the other girls name. If you do your research there are good options in NYC and Montreal. A weekend trip there imo would be better then all the crap fake nuru advertising in Boston.Speaking of not Nuru, I visited here:

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/fulfill-asian-fantasy-sexy-gogo-dancer-nuruandkissandcoshower-body-2-body-551-5565366-22/26730393

The woman I met with was definitely not the one in the 12 images and 1 video in the ad. When I called I did say that I wanted Nuru and she agreed, but there was no Nuru, not even pretend Nuru. Just very light massage for a short time, and on to a CBJ which quickly morphed into a CHJ. She was Japanese, and very pretty, but.

Bigben99
06-29-14, 20:34
Called FBW 3 times over 2 hours. No answer which is unusual. Did a drive bye at 62. Parked in back to enter back door like I did when it was different management. Man eating lunch with the older woman. Weirdness. Not my type although rumor has it that much is on the table. Left. Then to 82 WHICH IS CLOSED BY LAW. Not at all surprising as it was next door to Karate Center where parents brought their kids in and out. Had to be many complaints. Sad though. I had my first 4 H there.

So. I went to pink. Lili and Cici. Took Cici who is younger and cute. Took HH. Nice face, body, ass and A cups. . 4 +. 6 No pre-haggle but disappointing post-haggle. PM me for details and throw me a bone with a recommended AMP.

If 82 is gone I am hoping that FBW didn't answer the phone because they were just busy.

Ramounni
06-29-14, 22:50
Was in the south shore area for work and had time to kill. Went to Hong Kong spa again and drew a 30 ish small petite girl. Didn't get her name, paid the house fee and got undressed. Asked for a medium and received a good massage. Tried to strike a conversation and told her I was here about two months ago. She was very accommodating with some upper and lower access. On the flip she knew I was already excited. Asked if I wanted Jr to be massaged and of course I said yes. Tried some utc on top and she kinda backed away. Was able to feel her nipple which got very erect. It was a NJ ice feeling. Ending was good and cleanup. Paid 40 extra and will repeat again.Next time just calling for Beverly, I met her in Medford before, nice girl with an attractive butterfly on chest, my Jr turns hard even I think about it. You are the lucky one to get the job done at the first visit, I got it at the third, 40 $ you get both body and Jr relax, def worth to go back again.

Ramounni
06-29-14, 23:08
Was in the south shore area for work and had time to kill. Went to Hong Kong spa again and drew a 30 ish small petite girl. Didn't get her name, paid the house fee and got undressed. Asked for a medium and received a good massage. Tried to strike a conversation and told her I was here about two months ago. She was very accommodating with some upper and lower access. On the flip she knew I was already excited. Asked if I wanted Jr to be massaged and of course I said yes. Tried some utc on top and she kinda backed away. Was able to feel her nipple which got very erect. It was a NJ ice feeling. Ending was good and cleanup. Paid 40 extra and will repeat again.Beverly, I met her in Medford, she is nice and tight, I am excited when I think of the butterfly on the chest, you are lucky to get the job done at the first visit, I got it at third, $$ is def worth to go back again.

Steve Naive
06-30-14, 06:59
I read a posting from several weeks back and decided to check it out. I called ahead. On finding 14 (upstairs from the more obvious 14 B), I tried ringing the bell, then knocking, to no avail. Called, and she met me at the door. It turns out that the 10-digit button lock with keylock was not in use: the door was not locked. I should have just opened the door and gone up to 2nd floor.

A tidy studio with small rooms. Clean. Her name is Eve (some of you may know her as Jessica, from other locations), and she is a reasonably pretty thin Chinese lady who speaks more English than some.

I needed an actual therapeutic massage, and asked for 60 minutes. She gave me the choice of medium or hard, and I chose the latter. She worked on my back for a very long time. She was working hard, and it really helped. But it went on so long that I began to wonder.

The ad says: "Soothing music, in a calm environment will help you relax. " Well, not today. One floor down there was some kind of religious service going on. The voices were loud but muffled, making it hard to identify the language, but I would guess perhaps Haitian Baptist. There was guitar, singing, clapping, a male minister (I guess) who spoke enthusiastically through a loud P. A. for most of the hour, and got responses called out from the audience.

There was a flip, and a good one. The timing was a bit funny as the minister got into yelling "Alleluia!" repeatedly at an interesting moment.

6+4. A good experience; I'd go back, but at a different time to avoid the commotion. The only parking was on the street, down just a bit, perhaps because so many spots were taken by the religious gathering. It is a side street, mainly small businesses and some artist studios, not a major drag. 1182 may help you find it.

TBone1970
06-30-14, 11:46
Tried the new place mica wellesley.

This will be quick and the point. Avoid.

Provider 5.

Skills 2.

I did not leave happy and there is no hint of it. Completely legit place.

Member #4868
06-30-14, 12:38
Called FBW 3 times over 2 hours. No answer which is unusual. I am hoping that FBW didn't answer the phone because they were just busy.Same here today, called and no answer. Was close by so drove over. Loud noises behind door so WTF, I went in. Found Papa vacuuming! Anyway, they had a paperwork issue that has been resolved and will be in operation later today.

If anyone has recent intel on the two girls there please pm. I am not looking for HJ / OTC reports.

Dh1610
06-30-14, 15:07
So you're * runith over and you satisfied your Sunday commitment all at once. Good job.

I read a posting from several weeks back and decided to check it out. I called ahead. On finding 14 (upstairs from the more obvious 14 B), I tried ringing the bell, then knocking, to no avail. Called, and she met me at the door. It turns out that the 10-digit button lock with keylock was not in use: the door was not locked. I should have just opened the door and gone up to 2nd floor.

A tidy studio with small rooms. Clean. Her name is Eve (some of you may know her as Jessica, from other locations), and she is a reasonably pretty thin Chinese lady who speaks more English than some.

I needed an actual therapeutic massage, and asked for 60 minutes. She gave me the choice of medium or hard, and I chose the latter. She worked on my back for a very long time. She was working hard, and it really helped. But it went on so long that I began to wonder.

The ad says: "Soothing music, in a calm environment will help you relax. " Well, not today. One floor down there was some kind of religious service going on. The voices were loud but muffled, making it hard to identify the language, but I would guess perhaps Haitian Baptist. There was guitar, singing, clapping, a male minister (I guess) who spoke enthusiastically through a loud P. A. for most of the hour, and got responses called out from the audience.

There was a flip, and a good one. The timing was a bit funny as the minister got into yelling "Alleluia!" repeatedly at an interesting moment.

6+4. A good experience; I'd go back, but at a different time to avoid the commotion. The only parking was on the street, down just a bit, perhaps because so many spots were taken by the religious gathering. It is a side street, mainly small businesses and some artist studios, not a major drag. 1182 may help you find it.

Member #4772
06-30-14, 15:08
Same here today, called and no answer. Was close by so drove over. Loud noises behind door so WTF, I went in. Found Papa vacuuming! Anyway, they had a paperwork issue that has been resolved and will be in operation later today.

If anyone has recent intel on the two girls there please pm. I am not looking for HJ / OTC reports.Ask to see Jenny.

She's GREAT.

TripleO
06-30-14, 15:31
After reading so many reviews I had to check this place out, specifically the legend of "B". I called made a 30 min appt. The bad is the strip mall and parking lot facing street, however luckily for me not a "normal" place for me to be, so being spotted highly unlikely. Greeted nicely by receptionist, however was in the "lobby" for a longer period than my liking. Led to room. Said "be" is running a little behind and get comfortable and shuts the door. Sink in massage room, which was a first for me, and a mirror along the side of the massage table. In comes "be" very cute and a rockin bod. Little chit chat and she then proceeded with a fantastic fluid massage and hit every crevice. On the flip continued to massage and left very happy. Of course now, curious on an hour massage and will partake at a later date. No shower was offered, although advertised.

Member #4063
06-30-14, 18:34
Is Eve the Jessica from Somerville and Malden, fun places she was at?

Where does CB advertise?

Thanks for any help.

Jack.

Dh1610
06-30-14, 19:22
No she is not unless maybe you are going back several years. She was at Beijing in Arlington on Mass Ave for a long time until they closed last year.

Is Eve the Jessica from Somerville and Malden, fun places she was at?

Where does CB advertise?

Thanks for any help.

Jack.

Worgent6
06-30-14, 19:34
Speaking of not Nuru, I visited here:

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/fulfill-asian-fantasy-sexy-gogo-dancer-nuruandkissandcoshower-body-2-body-551-5565366-22/26730393

The woman I met with was definitely not the one in the 12 images and 1 video in the ad. When I called I did say that I wanted Nuru and she agreed, but there was no Nuru, not even pretend Nuru. Just very light massage for a short time, and on to a CBJ which quickly morphed into a CHJ. She was Japanese, and very pretty, but.Tom, thanks for the TOFTT. I called same number and got replies YES to all my questions, 'Nuru? - Yes' , 'Body2 Body. Yes', 'Shared Shower? - Yes', 'Kissing. Yes' so was very tempted but after searching the forum I changed my mind because their ad was almost identical to some other that an unfortunate member reported on last month as being a very non-Nuru average experience. Although that guy did say CFS was available for the higher price they advertise. I decided to hit up a local brazilian spot instead and had much more fun.

Worgent6
06-30-14, 20:39
After endlessly researching the many ads offering massage services north of the city I decide to go with a Brazilian place in Revere that has been reviewed on here before, phone number ending in 84. Was quoted 120 for the hour, 80 for the half, shower option another 20 bucks extra.

The place itself and parking were both easy to find and when I head in to the building Abby greets me at the door to her apartment and I'm quickly guided to the room at the front with a massage table. I couldn't tell if it's just a 1 table place or if there was another room at the back and if they've got multiple girls working here or not. My first thought on seeing Abby was that she was a sultry looking brazilian gal, maybe mid 20's, nice set of legs and naturally endowed. She spoke great english and had a friendly attitude. I would doubt if any of the photos in the BP ad posting were of her, but I didn't expect they would be, most the MPs use fake photos.

While getting on the massage table I notice clean towels laid over it, the cleanliness here was good, better than some MPs I've visited. The window aircon unit was on full blast which I definitely appreciated when just getting out of the summer heat. Abby's massage skill was good, but not great, not really firm enough for me to qualify as a real massage and there was a large amount of small talk all the way through it. I did my best to keep up and make her feel comfortable with me being a first timer here. Something else to note is that she uses a lot of lotion, I later realized that it had a very powerful scent, something to be aware of if you have a significant other to return home to. It may be worthwhile paying the extra 20 for the shower option to wash it off after clean up.

She eventually paid attention to the right areas before and after the flip. The menu here was good and prices in line with the area AMP scene. I was happy with the selection I decided to go with but with a total time spent of 40 minutes of the hour paid for I would probably go with the half hour option next time. I am not a fan of being shorted on time but I got what I came for today so didn't protest and handed over the tip before leaving. If I am in the general area again I would probably repeat, however when south of the city I would rather take the drive down to RI instead for an AMP.

Adobe
06-30-14, 22:37
I strolled past Aiko's building this afternoon and was tempted to head upstairs.

Anybody know if she's still working, or is it just her staff these days? Maybe the roaming is limited, but the 2 pops performed by an experienced lady can't be beat.

She still in the biz? . . .

Adobe.

ThatGuy23
06-30-14, 23:08
After endlessly researching the many ads offering massage services north of the city I decide to go with a Brazilian place in Revere that has been reviewed on here before, phone number ending in 84. Was quoted 120 for the hour, 80 for the half, shower option another 20 bucks extra.

The place itself and parking were both easy to find and when I head in to the building Abby greets me at the door to her apartment and I'm quickly guided to the room at the front with a massage table. I couldn't tell if it's just a 1 table place or if there was another room at the back and if they've got multiple girls working here or not. My first thought on seeing Abby was that she was a sultry looking brazilian gal, maybe mid 20's, nice set of legs and naturally endowed. She spoke great english and had a friendly attitude. I would doubt if any of the photos in the BP ad posting were of her, but I didn't expect they would be, most the MPs use fake photos.

While getting on the massage table I notice clean towels laid over it, the cleanliness here was good, better than some MPs I've visited. The window aircon unit was on full blast which I definitely appreciated when just getting out of the summer heat. Abby's massage skill was good, but not great, not really firm enough for me to qualify as a real massage and there was a large amount of small talk all the way through it. I did my best to keep up and make her feel comfortable with me being a first timer here. Something else to note is that she uses a lot of lotion, I later realized that it had a very powerful scent, something to be aware of if you have a significant other to return home to. It may be worthwhile paying the extra 20 for the shower option to wash it off after clean up.

She eventually paid attention to the right areas before and after the flip. The menu here was good and prices in line with the area AMP scene. I was happy with the selection I decided to go with but with a total time spent of 40 minutes of the hour paid for I would probably go with the half hour option next time. I am not a fan of being shorted on time but I got what I came for today so didn't protest and handed over the tip before leaving. If I am in the general area again I would probably repeat, however when south of the city I would rather take the drive down to RI instead for an AMP.The rates you quote (80/120), is that total or was there a tip on top of that? Think anything more is offered?

Member #5431
06-30-14, 23:57
As mongers we pay for affection and encounters from pretty Asian girls. Now I have seeking the heavenly sensations from wonderful ladies for going on 15 years. I have found places I loved for there consistancyand girls I would go back for because they struck me. There has been only one girl who I genuinely fell in love with. She has since gone off the grid. Gina from 1147 I miss you.

Lincoln54
07-01-14, 06:36
I have been there a few times.

Massage was strong at times ever hurt. She played with the boys once but on the flip nothing.

Went back again and nothing at all this time.

Has anyone tried the new place on Main St in Tewksbury?

TitForTat
07-01-14, 10:48
I stopped by this place last night in hopes of some route 9 providers migrating here. The door was locked so I called from the hallway and a dude answered then opened the door. I went in went for the massage from a mid 40's spinner.

Left unhappy. This is an odd setup and location. I am skeptical that this could be a sting, there is something off here.

Provider 5.

Skills 2.

Cameron1
07-01-14, 11:06
I did notice her butterfly on chest. She did did an awesome job on both massage and jr. This was not my first time there maybe that's why I was able to get access utc. She was accommodating after second visit. She is more comfortable knowing I was a regular. Pm me for more info.

TitForTat
07-01-14, 11:07
Does anyone know of a place or even a private provider that allows for a 2 pop massage?

Please pm me.

Shiv8000
07-01-14, 11:51
Went there a bunch of times in the past few months. First time got Sophie (doesn't work anymore). Good Massage, good teaase, good ending. UTC roaming etc. Second time got sophie. Good service. Next time got Na. Great massage, no happy ending. Next time got Wendy. Good massage, no happy ending. I have stopped going here. Any body had any luck?

RemyS
07-01-14, 16:32
Another pink review here:

Called ahead and set up an appt. Saw CiCi. Got full hour. Standard massage, nothing to spectacular but not bad either. Flip was good, left standard tip.

It seems like the mw options are thinning. If anyone has any good info would like to trade.

Worgent6
07-01-14, 20:52
The rates you quote (80/120), is that total or was there a tip on top of that? Think anything more is offered?That's the flat fee to get you in the door, anything extra, is extra. Senior members such as you can PM for details.

JohnnyOceans2
07-01-14, 21:21
Rolled up to 40 harrison today at about 6 pm. Buzzed be and the like I always do so I can choose between a girl. Went up and only 2 D was there so I walked in. Got the half for. 50 and was looking forward to my girl. I lay there for what seems like a little while, and I could hear other people. In walks a different and less attractive girl. I think she said her name was Claire but I'm not sure. Really nice massage and tease before the flip. Flip comes and she works the chest and legs for a little before grabbing my balls and asking. No mention of tip at all was nice. She had a fucked up face but body was nice. Great HJ one of the best I've had great technique. Got her shirt off just in time for me to finish on her chest. Overall a nice experience. Had to tip her. 30 because that's all I had. I always see a much hotter girl when I walk out. Heard someone getting FS in the room next to me as I was exiting.

Cashdog
07-01-14, 21:27
Recently came back from an appointment at this place and it did not disappoint. Session was with Claire. She is probably mid 30's with a good body but she wore the typical body armor.

Massage was good. A mix of massage and light touch. She kept alternating. Tease was excellent both stomach down and on the flip. Had me squirming quite a bit. Ending was volcanically happy.

I plan on going back soon. Standard damage.I also recently visited Claire and was a good visit. Standard fee and not very great English (at one point she whipped out her phone to use an app translator, LOL); but playful.

Disappointed to see Sophia go -- anyone know if Mary's still at this location?

Also last time I called the other provider available was Iris -- any intel out there on her? Z has had a solid lineup as of late, will be returning soon.

Footrubs
07-02-14, 03:23
Went there a bunch of times in the past few months. First time got Sophie (doesn't work anymore). Good Massage, good teaase, good ending. UTC roaming etc. Second time got sophie. Good service. Next time got Na. Great massage, no happy ending. Next time got Wendy. Good massage, no happy ending. I have stopped going here. Any body had any luck?I go to Jade in Medford now and again for legit massage, full body, sometimes with table shower, or just foot massage. Tried for something more first time I was there with no luck. I go back for the good massage and extra firm foot massage I get from Amy (I think).

Chasptick37
07-02-14, 07:07
Does anyone know of a place or even a private provider that allows for a 2 pop massage?

Please pm me.Wendy in Wakefield has allowed me two pops, but I have been to here more than a couple times.

Spectator
07-02-14, 08:54
I have been there a few times.

Massage was strong at times ever hurt. She played with the boys once but on the flip nothing.

Went back again and nothing at all this time.

Has anyone tried the new place on Main St in Tewksbury?I have been there a few times. I usually go there, then to an AAMP. No finish there, but stellar massage. Sundays theyre $60, and I tip 20, so its 80 + 200 for an hour massage, and then a 35 minute finish down the road. I got happy there once, and it was with someone I never saw there again and I had to have gotten lucky because this place is legit. Legit legit.

Mapokaplaya
07-02-14, 09:13
I also recently visited Claire and was a good visit. Standard fee and not very great English (at one point she whipped out her phone to use an app translator, LOL); but playful.

Disappointed to see Sophia go -- anyone know if Mary's still at this location?

Also last time I called the other provider available was Iris -- any intel out there on her? Z has had a solid lineup as of late, will be returning soon.Don't think there is an "Iris" there. Just went recently and drew Kelly, a guess you would call her a spinner. Small, skinny but gave a pretty hard massage. I went in with sore shoulders and she worked them hard, thought I'd be hurtin after but felt good after. Not bad looking about 40, A cups, speaks a little English, not my favorite at Zen but not bad either. My visits with Claire are usually good too.

MishMash
07-02-14, 10:22
Went back to see if first time visit repeated yesterday. Got Mei again. All out fun. Top opened and went up under shorts for fiv swim time. For the breast feed and finger roam I tipped 50. Mei works this Asian schoolteacher look with dark, thickish glasses and her hair up-not too shabby. Older though as the bra is like my grandmothers with six hooks! Luckily I'm old and experienced in those for a quick reach and flip. There is another girl working there, homely creature who's name I didn't get. They are across from a travel agency and I hope word gets out that the pay is better in the spa as the two women making reservations are cuties!!

Really69
07-02-14, 13:36
I placed 3 digits. Enough for a pro to know of what I speak.

First AMP I've hit for the full serve.

Drew Jeny, good therapeutic massage.

On flip started with the stupid negotiation which instantly turned a flag pole to a noodle.

The numbers being thrown out at me were ridiculous. I was like. If I'm paying a freeking Hondo ill want you like a filthy wore and whips and chains for good measure LOL. No sooner than I said that than to Hondo was out and she was bent over the floor grasping her cheeks apart. Lucky I brought the swim suit for just an event. This girl took it like a champion and I was impressed.

Both girls late twenties, very cute, Jen has fake ones and I prefer real but they were pretty freeking fine for sure.

I suggest you make your offer (say it's all you have) and if they refuse simply go with a good 40 hand rub and call it a day (my guess is. They would take your offer).

Another note to mention is that you need to call before you arrive because that front door is locked and they need to come open it for you.

I will return!

Sorry I have not been around a lot but still pm my old friends from time to time. Be safe and have fun.

Smoke Screen
07-02-14, 17:26
Older though as the bra is like my grandmothers with six hooks! Luckily I'm old and experienced in those for a quick reach and flip. !Are you saying you used to unhook your grandmother's six hook bra?

Spectator
07-02-14, 18:59
So this afternooon I figure I'm going to try a new spot in An dov er that is in an old mill at two oh four And over street. I drive over, scope the area out, there's two dudes looking in the bottom floor window of what I assume must be the place. I could just tell by the way they were looking in the window, an generally looking a little nervous.

Thats no good I say. So I call, no answer. Having driven over I figure I'll have a look. Go into the mill, no sign for what floor this place might be on, but the tell tale.

White wal-mart doorbell scotch taped to the doorframe is a dead give away. I ring it. Nobody answers. I walk around to the lobby and notice that the window the 2 dudes were trying to see into is in fact the window to that office. So. I call again, no luck.

Their ad was placed today on BP. Who knows what's up. So I drive over to another new spot (new to me) Yellow Lily in Me thu en near the Days Inn on Baldwin st. As I drive to the end of the road I see the name of the place on the door, and I see a smokin hot asian girl out back with a pink T and black short-shorts talking on the fon. This is looking promising. I ring the bell, the door opens, in the lobby I meet Sasha, another spinner with a pink T and tight shorts.

Half hour into the massage I've been putting out all the right signals and she gives me the tickle, we do the dance, and then she finished the hour with a front rub that was mostly just running out the clock.

Massage 5, Happiness 9, Looks 9, friendliness 10.

Nice place. I noticed on the little shelf in the corner was the typical AAMP toolkit, cocoa butter, powder, some massage oil, and the spritzer of alcohol. Which makes me wonder if there is a more advance menu that requires more thorough cleanup? Anyone? The girl was super hot and I'd totally tap that.

Bigben99
07-02-14, 20:19
What about the other girl you mentioned. Was she hotter? I believe Sasha is actually Sasa formerly of Canterbury. Small petite and cute. PM me. Anyone confirm this?

So this afternooon I figure I'm going to try a new spot in An dov er that is in an old mill at two oh four And over street. I drive over, scope the area out, there's two dudes looking in the bottom floor window of what I assume must be the place. I could just tell by the way they were looking in the window, an generally looking a little nervous.

Thats no good I say. So I call, no answer. Having driven over I figure I'll have a look. Go into the mill, no sign for what floor this place might be on, but the tell tale.

White wal-mart doorbell scotch taped to the doorframe is a dead give away. I ring it. Nobody answers. I walk around to the lobby and notice that the window the 2 dudes were trying to see into is in fact the window to that office. So. I call again, no luck.

Their ad was placed today on BP. Who knows what's up. So I drive over to another new spot (new to me) Yellow Lily in Me thu en near the Days Inn on Baldwin st. As I drive to the end of the road I see the name of the place on the door, and I see a smokin hot asian girl out back with a pink T and black short-shorts talking on the fon. This is looking promising. I ring the bell, the door opens, in the lobby I meet Sasha, another spinner with a pink T and tight shorts.

Half hour into the massage I've been putting out all the right signals and she gives me the tickle, we do the dance, and then she finished the hour with a front rub that was mostly just running out the clock.

Massage 5, Happiness 9, Looks 9, friendliness 10.

Nice place. I noticed on the little shelf in the corner was the typical AAMP toolkit, cocoa butter, powder, some massage oil, and the spritzer of alcohol. Which makes me wonder if there is a more advance menu that requires more thorough cleanup? Anyone? The girl was super hot and I'd totally tap that.

MishMash
07-02-14, 23:20
Are you saying you used to unhook your grandmother's six hook bra?When it was on others. Yes!

Yellowfever023
07-03-14, 09:31

On flip started with the stupid negotiation which instantly turned a flag pole to a noodle.

The numbers being thrown out at me were ridiculous. I was like. If I'm paying a freeking Hondo ill want you like a filthy wore and whips and chains for good measure LOL. No sooner than I said that than to Hondo was out and she was bent over the floor grasping her cheeks apart. Lucky I brought the swim suit for just an event. This girl took it like a champion and I was impressed.

Both girls late twenties, very cute, Jen has fake ones and I prefer real but they were pretty freeking fine for sure.

I suggest you make your offer (say it's all you have) and if they refuse simply go with a good 40 hand rub and call it a day (my guess is. They would take your offer).

Another note to mention is that you need to call before you arrive because that front door is locked and they need to come open it for you.

I will return!

Sorry I have not been around a lot but still pm my old friends from time to time. Be safe and have fun.Thanks for the PM. I should not have been surprised when I was met by Jenny, formally of the Faxon road AAMP. I spent a lot of time with her when she was in the AAMP and know her very well. Since I have been with her many times I decided to go with the other girl Mandy. Mandy provides a full menu just like Jenny but I decided to stay with basic service after discussing the level of GFE available which is not what I am used too. Mandy claimed to be 21 but I think she is closer to 30 but has a great personality, nice large natural rack. She was asking a very high price for FS but I am sure she would negotiate.

When I was leaving I ran into Jenny in the parking lot and we chatted a bit, she told me she has a very beautiful girl arriving today who will stay for two weeks.

R69, please don't take this the wrong way cause my intention is not to flame you but Jenny is almost 50 years old. When I met Jenny she was 44 and it has been 4 or 5 years since I met her. She does look fantastic for her age.

When you guess at an asian woman's age if have to use the following formula, take your best guess and add 10 to 20 years.

Yellowfever023
07-03-14, 09:49
Clear your PM box.

Member #4868
07-03-14, 10:06
Clear your PM box.Thanks, all set now.

BiggaDick
07-03-14, 12:58
Visited MP on Strawberry Hill road, it was an ok experience. Expect to be passing through Acton a couple days a week over the summer. I'm curious to hear any news about.

Jenny, seemed to have potential over a year ago.

Relaxation Bodywork, bad experience two years ago.

Any news or tips Appreciated.

BiggaDick
07-03-14, 13:02
Is this the place on the first floor? Parking is terrible there.

Provider 5.

Skills 2.

Dickjones
07-03-14, 13:49
Visited MP on Strawberry Hill road, it was an ok experience. Expect to be passing through Acton a couple days a week over the summer. I'm curious to hear any news about.

Jenny, seemed to have potential over a year ago.

Relaxation Bodywork, bad experience two years ago.

Any news or tips Appreciated.The Acton place was busted late last month. Too bad since the woman there always gave a nice automatic HE with no hassles.

TBone1970
07-03-14, 15:43
Down stairs on the left side of the building. Street parking was available, there is never parking in that lot.

I would not go there waste of time.

Is this the place on the first floor? Parking is terrible there.

Shiv8000
07-04-14, 09:39
I have been to this place a few times in the last couple of months. Generally decent massages with happy ending. Got Sophie two times (who used to be at Jade). Good massage and very happy ending. Maggie. Decent massage, happy ending with UTC roaming and little kissing (breasts). Macy (young beautiful girl) - decent massage, happy ending with very very little OTC roaming. Cece. Rushed short massage, lot of teasing and happy ending. Little UTC roaming. All of them cost. 6+. 4. They are also fairly busy. Any other interesting experiences?

Really69
07-04-14, 11:04
No of fence taken bro. If you know her than I will roll with that. She looks 30 tops to me! And the other looks 26 but Asians sure do age well. I'm desperate to try mand now! But I ain't ever paying more than 1 ! Time to make a stand guys!

Thanks for the PM. I should not have been surprised when I was met by Jenny, formally of the Faxon road AAMP. I spent a lot of time with her when she was in the AAMP and know her very well. Since I have been with her many times I decided to go with the other girl Mandy. Mandy provides a full menu just like Jenny but I decided to stay with basic service after discussing the level of GFE available which is not what I am used too. Mandy claimed to be 21 but I think she is closer to 30 but has a great personality, nice large natural rack. She was asking a very high price for FS but I am sure she would negotiate.

When I was leaving I ran into Jenny in the parking lot and we chatted a bit, she told me she has a very beautiful girl arriving today who will stay for two weeks.

R69, please don't take this the wrong way cause my intention is not to flame you but Jenny is almost 50 years old. When I met Jenny she was 44 and it has been 4 or 5 years since I met her. She does look fantastic for her age.

When you guess at an asian woman's age if have to use the following formula, take your best guess and add 10 to 20 years.

Yello Tail
07-04-14, 11:27
Thanks for the PM. I should not have been surprised when I was met by Jenny, formally of the Faxon road AAMP. I spent a lot of time with her when she was in the AAMP and know her very well. Since I have been with her many times I decided to go with the other girl Mandy. Mandy provides a full menu just like Jenny but I decided to stay with basic service after discussing the level of GFE available which is not what I am used too. Mandy claimed to be 21 but I think she is closer to 30 but has a great personality, nice large natural rack. She was asking a very high price for FS but I am sure she would negotiate.

When you guess at an Asian woman's age if have to use the following formula, take your best guess and add 10 to 20 years.As long as she looks good, post menopausal works for me. You don't have to be concerned with that time of the month!

MishMash
07-04-14, 12:14
Stopped by Cambridge and got diamond.

No thai massage, just rub.

40 minutes in she tells me to flip and says she will give HJ only for 60. I tell her if she wants that much or more that's ok, but we need to do more that a simple HJ while she sits next to my calf. She says that's what she does and has been doing it for 2 yrs, blah blah blah. So I decline and she takes that as being done I suppose, so tells me all set and leaves. I look at clock and see I'm shorted 15 minutes. So I figure it is time for a lesson. I walk out and she has the hands up in prayer to thank me as I pass her $5. Diamond goes "oh. My. God. " I tell her she shorted me and cost herself a buck for every minute. Diamond starts, "you came it at 1 p!! It's 2 now! I correct her that no, I showed up at quarter past-then say Hi to the other girl sitting on the couch. Diamond pleads again, "no no, I give you full time. " Nope, you got mad that you weren't getting 60 and left, then I look at other girl and tell her that her turn is next, don't let diamond cry to get the next dude because she is selfish. Said goodbye to diamond and left. So if all why'all get your full hour you can thank me (hopefully).

Really69
07-04-14, 12:34
As long as she looks good, post menopausal works for me. You don't have to be concerned with that time of the month!She is defiantly not post men. Which is why I opted for the Greek. Wish someone good was open today near quin, Weym, brai, ?

Really69
07-04-14, 14:32
They were open at least and I can see some inexperienced folks might say its FS and by virtue of being a FS AMP they think that's good. We'll NOT this monger!

50 for house, offered full menu from. 4 - . 1 I chose the basics thank god, so total damage was 90.

Got Lucy or Lucia (couldn't quite understand her. Nice enough, she tried, but she simply is not to my standards and she has zero therapeutic ability! More of a light feather brush. I did look at the second girl walking out (let's call her snaggle tooth since I don't know her name).

To mechanical, to strait to the point, no message skill and if ima blow out all stops and bang. There's way better.

I won't return here even though the price is cheap enough but some may opt for cheap. In which case it might be worth a try. Try to go with snaggle tooth and maybe she is better.

Member #4868
07-04-14, 19:48
BBBJCIM with DT. Reasonable price and prefer Waltham area +/- 15 miles. In exchange I will teach you how to get VIP days on anoThER site.

MPCreeper
07-04-14, 22:02
Having enjoyed my time with Sasa in Worcester I took a shot when I read that she might be now in Methuen. I can now confirm that it is her. I won't review as I already have from my Canterbury (Worcester) experiment which was fairly recent. I would highly recommend. If interested PM me (senior members and or those I've shared with only).

Big Head
07-05-14, 03:58
BBBJCIM with DT. Reasonable price and prefer Waltham area +/- 15 miles. In exchange I will teach you how to get VIP days on anoThER site.You are looking for BBBJ+CIM+DT+cheap+next to your house+very young+model+super busty! Did I understand you correctly?

I can definitely give you one if you promise to teach me how to cook a scrambled egg in exchange?

Deal?

BH.

Spaz2580
07-05-14, 06:06
Well done MishMash. Well done.

Stopped by Cambridge and got diamond.

No thai massage, just rub.

40 minutes in she tells me to flip and says she will give HJ only for 60. I tell her if she wants that much or more that's ok, but we need to do more that a simple HJ while she sits next to my calf. She says that's what she does and has been doing it for 2 yrs, blah blah blah. So I decline and she takes that as being done I suppose, so tells me all set and leaves. I look at clock and see I'm shorted 15 minutes. So I figure it is time for a lesson. I walk out and she has the hands up in prayer to thank me as I pass her $5. Diamond goes "oh. My. God. " I tell her she shorted me and cost herself a buck for every minute. Diamond starts, "you came it at 1 p!! It's 2 now! I correct her that no, I showed up at quarter past-then say Hi to the other girl sitting on the couch. Diamond pleads again, "no no, I give you full time. " Nope, you got mad that you weren't getting 60 and left, then I look at other girl and tell her that her turn is next, don't let diamond cry to get the next dude because she is selfish. Said goodbye to diamond and left. So if all why'all get your full hour you can thank me (hopefully).

Yello Tail
07-05-14, 08:59
Stopped by Cambridge and got diamond.No thai massage, just rub.40 minutes in she tells me to flip and says she will give HJ only for 60. I tell her if she wants that much or more that's ok, but we need to do more that a simple HJ while she sits next to my calf. She says that's what she does and has been doing it for 2 yrs, blah blah blah. So I decline and she takes that as being done I suppose, so tells me all set and leaves. I look at clock and see I'm shorted 15 minutes. So I figure it is time for a lesson. I walk out and she has the hands up in prayer to thank me as I pass her $5. Diamond goes "oh. My. God. " I tell her she shorted me and cost herself a buck for every minute. Diamond starts, "you came it at 1 p!! It's 2 now! I correct her that no, I showed up at quarter past-then say Hi to the other girl sitting on the couch. Diamond pleads again, "no no, I give you full time. " Nope, you got mad that you weren't getting 60 and left, then I look at other girl and tell her that her turn is next, don't let diamond cry to get the next dude because she is selfish. Said goodbye to diamond and left. So if all why'all get your full hour you can thank me (hopefully).This place is not worth the 70 entry fee. I gave them all a try. Nadia is the best looking but wanted. 7 for HJ, Vegas gave the better of the rubs but no HE, Yogut was okay but wanted too much. And they all seemed to end the session at the 45 minute mark. Too many better places out there to spend your hard earned dollars.

FunBill
07-05-14, 15:06

I will return!

Sorry I have not been around a lot but still pm my old friends from time to time. Be safe and have fun."147 is a win" - I searched and didn't find anything about 147 (phone number or address), can someone give me a hand in interpreting this? I tried the PM approach but that yielded nothing.

Peace, Bill.

Shiv8000
07-05-14, 19:33
Went early in the morning. Got Lucy. Older provider. Ok massage. She asked. 8 for BJ. I declined. Offered. 8 for FS. She declined. Settled for HJ. UTC and some kissing breasts allowed. She will be ok for. 6 for BJ, I think.

FunBill
07-06-14, 09:35
"147 is a win" - I searched and didn't find anything about 147 (phone number or address), can someone give me a hand in interpreting this? I tried the PM approach but that yielded nothing.

Peace, Bill.Thanks for the PMs, all set now.

Peace, Bill.

Member #4868
07-06-14, 11:11
You are looking for BBBJ+CIM+DT+cheap+next to your house+very young+model+super busty! Did I understand you correctly?

I can definitely give you one if you promise to teach me how to cook a scrambled egg in exchange?

Deal?

BH.I received some solid responses so you may be a little late here. Anyway, I will go first https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dl07YPUpYxU.

Awaiting my pm with great info, thanks.

BlackStick75
07-06-14, 13:27
Went early in the morning. Got Lucy. Older provider. Ok massage. She asked. 8 for BJ. I declined. Offered. 8 for FS. She declined. Settled for HJ. UTC and some kissing breasts allowed. She will be ok for. 6 for BJ, I think.Thanks for the quick review. Moved to the area recently and been trying to find something nearby.

Big Head
07-06-14, 14:00
I received some solid responses so you may be a little late here. Anyway, I will go first https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dl07YPUpYxU.

Awaiting my pm with great info, thanks.Too late, I already had my breakfast. If you were a little faster you could have been in bed with a 25 yo model next door and super cheaply, instead you are here looking for info.

BH.

NoRush
07-06-14, 21:15
A week or two ago I tried the new place in town. They must not be very busy because I was able to get an appt immediately at lunchtime on Friday. Mamasan was old and fugly and took 50 for the hh. She led me to the room and I started to panic. Fortunately, another girl showed up. Lisa I think. The room was so dark I could barely see her, but she seemed like a 6 or 7, which was a whole lot better at that point. No idea about her age, but she's not really young or really old. You know how it is. Let's say 30-50.

Massage was mediocre. A little teasing, but not much. On the flip, she seemed reluctant to provide even basic service, but when I demonstrated a little and then guided her, she got with the program. I managed some UTC up top.

For all that, she was fairly cheerful about the whole thing and there was no haggling. I tipped 40 or 50 and hit the road. If I thought it might be a little easier on a second visit, it could be worth a stop, but I doubt it.

Before hitting 186, I tried 82 and was told they were doing some "construction". BigBen says they were actually shut down. I also tried 1154 and got no answer. Weird day.

NoRush.

MongerExpert
07-07-14, 00:35
Anyone try the green house in Quincy? My anti-misdemeanor radar went off and was not able to try the services explicitly offered over the phone with prices, after I answered the " are you a cop? " It looks okay, picture in the ad is good. I would have tried it, but I was waiting for an outcall escort to come to me of the mature variety. Neither fell through. The ad in Quincy is always on backpage, low price, same pic. This will be my next adventure. I just normally don't get a verbal description over the phone.

HowardSprague
07-07-14, 18:05
The Acton place was busted late last month. Too bad since the woman there always gave a nice automatic HE with no hassles.Well, that was just a matter of time. Sleepy little town. Dining room of the restaurant next door overlooked the entrance to the AMP from about twenty-five yards. I could make out the faces of the diners while I waited for the door to be answered. Too bad. It was a nice setup and Angel was a nice girl.

Member #4785
07-07-14, 21:43
"147 is a win" - I searched and didn't find anything about 147 (phone number or address), can someone give me a hand in interpreting this? I tried the PM approach but that yielded nothing.

Peace, Bill.1147 Hancock second floor 208.

Ravin8900
07-08-14, 12:35
Went to this spot yesterday. It is in an old mill building on Andover St. I saw Linda-I'd put her in her 30's or 40's. Older but in a nice MILF sort of way. I got the 30 minutes. Massage was somewhat cursory. Sort of an all-out speedy rub down rather than an actual massage. UTC roaming on the flip, left happy. I got the feeling more might be available on future visits, so I may go back. HOWEVER.

I got shorted on time. All told I was in and out in about 20 minutes. The big thing though, is that right now this is a very public location. There were a bunch of families picking up their kids from another office in the building. Turns out there is a summer math program going on in the same building. I was there around 8 pm and it was like Grand Central. I can't imagine it will be long before someone finds out and complains.

Member #4868
07-08-14, 19:24

I will return!

Sorry I have not been around a lot but still pm my old friends from time to time. Be safe and have fun.Has anyone been to see Jenny or Mandy in the last week? Results?

DaveSheehan
07-08-14, 19:37
Went to see 595 yesterday. Got to say pretty disappointed in my first Boston experience. Didn't get the name, 'lane' maybe? At least 45-50 if not older. Answered the phone 3 fucking times during the appointment. Massage was actually pretty alright to good but you know.

Damage was 6/4. No problem with UTC and probably more but I didn't really want to.

My only prior experiences have been in Montreal where you can get whatever with 8/9's for 100 $ Are there any places in Boston where the massage givers aren't my grandmother? Was going to try the 40 buffet but I haven't seen rave reviews so I thought maybe off the grid first. I know this is my first post, but would love PM's / public advice of decent places near downtown. Not trying to spend $$ but some non. Asian places would be awesome.

DaveSheehan
07-08-14, 19:46
Went to see 595 yesterday. Got to say pretty disappointed in my first Boston experience. Didn't get the name, 'lane' maybe? At least 45-50 if not older. Answered the phone 3 fucking times during the appointment. Massage was actually pretty alright to good but you know.

Damage was. 6/. 4 No problem with UTC but I didn't really want to if you know what I mean.

Looking for a better place for sure. Would have tried the 40 buffet, but haven't seen any rave reviews of that spot so I thought maybe a more fringe spot was better? Am I wrong? I assume there are no non-asain spots Downtown? I know this is my first post, but would love PMs of any relevant info.

Spence80
07-08-14, 21:11
Has anyone been to see Jenny or Mandy in the last week? Results?Saw her Saturday. More then hand release. Went with CBJ for 80. She used wrap. Should not have agreed with her price but jr. Said yes. She is very good looking.

Aldrich317
07-09-14, 17:25
As a regular at the Providence AMPs Admiral and NMS, was coming up from the Cape on Monday, decided to try out Boakang in Plymouth, as it has been touted by some as a comparable alternative to the Providence AMPs. Good location right off Route 3, was greeted by Selena and Jessica (another provider was in session at the time). Cozy place and clean. Chose Selena, the younger of the two and proceeded to room. Selena looks to be mid-late 20's. Cute, but on the chunky side. No TS which was disappointing. Asked Selena how long she was working at the site and she said 'second day' here from New York. Massage was very good. Hit all the right spots. And a good deal of anal massaging which I like. On the flip, asked if I could see her tits. She responded with how much. Told her. 5 and she said ok. Got to touch, nothing more. Finish was OK, nothing spectacular. Good experience for. 5/. 5. Only issue, she used lots of oil and did not do good job of removing at end. No shower. Would repeat if in the area, but for the money can't beat Providence IMHO.

GoSailor41
07-10-14, 13:30
I've been wanting to try this place but now I'm not sure what to expect? Some people say you can get FS here if you ask for it while others are saying it is a HE only. So what gives? I guess YMMV?

RemyS
07-10-14, 18:05
A week or two ago I tried the new place in town. They must not be very busy because I was able to get an appt immediately at lunchtime on Friday. Mamasan was old and fugly and took 50 for the hh. She led me to the room and I started to panic. Fortunately, another girl showed up. Lisa I think. The room was so dark I could barely see her, but she seemed like a 6 or 7, which was a whole lot better at that point. No idea about her age, but she's not really young or really old. You know how it is. Let's say 30-50.

Massage was mediocre. A little teasing, but not much. On the flip, she seemed reluctant to provide even basic service, but when I demonstrated a little and then guided her, she got with the program. I managed some UTC up top.

For all that, she was fairly cheerful about the whole thing and there was no haggling. I tipped 40 or 50 and hit the road. If I thought it might be a little easier on a second visit, it could be worth a stop, but I doubt it.

Before hitting 186, I tried 82 and was told they were doing some "construction". BigBen says they were actually shut down. I also tried 1154 and got no answer. Weird day.

NoRush.I believe 82 is shut down. I haven't been to 1154 recently so I can't really comment there.

Aimstraight
07-10-14, 22:39
Went to an old favorite in the Lexington / Arlington area but they were closed so I ended up going to a place closer to the highway in Lexington. It used to be pretty good about a year ago until it got busted and had to shut down. Then it reopened later last year. I called from the parking lot and they said to come in because they were not busy. So I went in and got Lisa. She was not easy to look at and I'm guessing in her 40's. Paid the house fee and she left for about 5 minutes. I was on the table when she came back in and she immediately draped me. Her massage was good and actually therapeutic. She spent about 40 minutes on my back and then the hot towel. The tease was non existence moving her hands around felt like she was using one of those retractable measuring tapes on my back.

I flipped and she immediately started to haggle. She wanted 60 but I said 40. She kept asking for 60 but I told her it was either the 40 or a 20 tip for the massage. Needless to say she took the 40 and proceeded with the most mechanical experience of my entire adult life. Cleanup was with kleenex and was rushed. She left to get me some water and I started to get dressed. I didn't realize how bad a cleanup job she did until I started to get dressed and my hands and underwear got covered in goo. I cleaned up myself thoroughly and then she came back in and saw me cleaning up and just kinda laughed at the situation. I think it was more of a nervous laugh than anything else. Gave her the tip and then she walked me out. On the out I saw a couple more ladies but only caught the face on one woman who looked like she could be a grandmother and not the good kind. I don't mind the older milf type but geesh make it worth our time!

The pros: convenient to the highway, therapeutic massage, clean environment, safe and secure area with limited exposure to watching eyes.

The cons: NOT easy to look at (I closed my eyes and thought of Kate Upton), she was a haggler, provided a totally mechanical ending, cleanup was pathetic.

Unless I hear otherwise on another girl there or they get some new girls in there I will not be going back.

Member #4868
07-11-14, 16:46
Drove down and saw Jenny. At first glance it could be easy to mistake her for a much younger woman as she is put together quite nicely. Upon further inspection I must agree with Yellow's assessment and put her age at mid to late 40's. Not a knock on her and she would get my attention in or out of the spa. Session was enjoyable but my level of service was no where near that obtained by Really69 (post #16386). Having said that I enjoyed my time with Jenny, recommend and plan on repeating.

Also, if anyone has seen Candy at this location please pm me. Looking for Candy info not Mandy info.

Rito1
07-11-14, 22:32
Called around and everyone was either closed or did not pick up. Ended up calling Blue Moon. I have not been there since they 1st opened. Nothing special to write about, girl was late 20's / early 30's slim wearing overalls. Draped me for the first 10 minutes or so. Massage was good to my surprise. On the flip otc & hr. . 6 + . 4. On the way out saw a chubby but cute girl on the couch. I like more access but would repeat if nothing else was around.

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/4563800484.html

Stop by Our SPA TODAY! Blue Moon Spa is BEST Place To Be!(617-481-6648.

Why not treat yourself to an hour of luxury at our spa.

After all, you should enjoy yourself more than Once in a Blue Moon!

Call: 617 481-6648 for an appointment, or just stop-by!

Open everyday from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm.

We are conveniently located at 40 Oval Road, in Quincy Massachusetts.

Our highly trained therapists will make you forget your cares, and help you relax. Get relief from those aches and pains, put yourself in our skilled hands, you'll be glad you did!

Nuts N Bolts
07-12-14, 05:20
My recent experience was similar. HR and CBJ quoted at 60 and 120 respectively. Negotiated CBJ to 80 with UTC top. BBBJ not available. When she came in with the plastic wrap I had to renegotiate for HR with UTC top for 50. All this negotiation was tedious and had a pronounced anti-boner effect. In appearance, Mandy is better than average for an AMP but wouldn't turn heads on the sidewalk. I wouldn't repeat.

Saw her Saturday. More then hand release. Went with CBJ for 80. She used wrap. Should not have agreed with her price but jr. Said yes. She is very good looking.

Bigben99
07-12-14, 07:21
As I have become a big fan of the quality of Jenny's massage and her appearance (pretty and professional). Sounds like Mandy is a little more willing but Saran Wrap is not my thing. Jenny is far better than average for an AMP in looks and ability. How many AMPs give you 60+ minutes, massage your head, feet and hair and put on your socks when it's over? And she takes direction well.

My recent experience was similar. HR and CBJ quoted at 60 and 120 respectively. Negotiated CBJ to 80 with UTC top. BBBJ not available. When she came in with the plastic wrap I had to renegotiate for HR with UTC top for 50. All this negotiation was tedious and had a pronounced anti-boner effect. In appearance, Mandy is better than average for an AMP but wouldn't turn heads on the sidewalk. I wouldn't repeat.

Member #4868
07-12-14, 07:25
As I have become a big fan of the quality of Jenny's massage and her appearance (pretty and professional). Sounds like Mandy is a little more willing but Saran Wrap is not my thing. Jenny is far better than average for an AMP in looks and ability. How many AMPs give you 60+ minutes, massage your head, feet and hair and put on your socks when it's over? And she takes direction well.Ben, are you referring to Jenny at FBW? If so, these Jenny / Mandy / Candy posts are about a Spa in Quincy.

Bigben99
07-12-14, 10:46
Good catch PWH. My error. Apologies. Sometimes it is hard to follow the train of thought within a long series of posts.

Ben, are you referring to Jenny at FBW? If so, these Jenny / Mandy / Candy posts are about a Spa in Quincy.

Bostsouth
07-12-14, 13:28
Stopped in last week and had Mandy (she was only one on), 1/2 hour and on flip she also started negotiations, downer for sure. Anyway, I passed on the 80 BJ, I offered 60 but she would not budge. Went with standard release, 40/40. Nice enough girl but I won't repeat, will return soon though and see Jen, I have seen her in the past in NQ.

My recent experience was similar. HR and CBJ quoted at 60 and 120 respectively. Negotiated CBJ to 80 with UTC top. BBBJ not available. When she came in with the plastic wrap I had to renegotiate for HR with UTC top for 50. All this negotiation was tedious and had a pronounced anti-boner effect. In appearance, Mandy is better than average for an AMP but wouldn't turn heads on the sidewalk. I wouldn't repeat..

Bigben99
07-12-14, 13:55
Not sure I would touch this place right now. And I am not positive as to why they closed. I believe it was for labor violation. Advertising at "Framington". On a side note I am headed out today or tomorrow in MW. Anyone have anything new? PM me.

Smoke Screen
07-13-14, 19:29
Stopped in to Hannah's today for a massage and saw Lucy. I've seen her before and she is just what I needed today, nice massage. She is 27, very thin and very soft spoken. I haven't been there in 6 months but she still remembered me. It amazes me how they can do that after a long time. On the way back to my car I stopped at Knapp St just to see who was working. Two girls, one was lying down on the couch, couldn't see her body but her face was beautiful, the other girl was ok.

MongerExpert
07-13-14, 21:13
Stopped in last week and had Mandy (she was only one on), 1/2 hour and on flip she also started negotiations, downer for sure. Anyway, I passed on the 80 BJ, I offered 60 but she would not budge. Went with standard release, 40/40. Nice enough girl but I won't repeat, will return soon though and see Jen, I have seen her in the past in NQ.

.What kind of BJ is this lady giving, like extreme deep throat? Obviously that's a no-no, or only for the most desperate. If you seek hard enough you can get that for way cheaper and longer.

Bigben99
07-13-14, 21:26
Upon the advice of a fellow member I checked out Emma (Amma?) at FBW. Certainly not a bad recommendation but had it's shortcomings. Never take the HH here as it is. 5 vs. 6 for H. Average massage and nice preflip tease. Left happy. . 6 + . 5. Big boss was there which is unnerving to me. Personally I will stick to Jenny although her menu is more restricted. I can understand why both should get ample business.

Did the 82 drivebye. Open for business. Hanna and Angela were there and Michelle was off today. I am still a little spooked and had the appt at FBW so I passed. Hanna is younger.

PM me for more information.

Talisker1370
07-13-14, 22:18
I have been hitting this place up quite a bit over the last 5 ish weeks. Drew Le Le 4 times and Michelle 2. They are cute and have nice bodies.

I must say I have been very impressed. The massages are great, both light medium and heavy. There is a good tease and great finish.

Have not been shorted on time and there is the right mix of silence and talking. Michelle's English is not the best, but is enough to get the job done.

YMMV for roaming, it gets better with more visits.

60+40.

Recommended.

Leggeddog
07-14-14, 22:00
I have been hitting this place up quite a bit over the last 5 ish weeks. Drew Le Le 4 times and Michelle 2. They are cute and have nice bodies.

I must say I have been very impressed. The massages are great, both light medium and heavy. There is a good tease and great finish.

Have not been shorted on time and there is the right mix of silence and talking. Michelle's English is not the best, but is enough to get the job done.

YMMV for roaming, it gets better with more visits.

60+40.

Recommended.I was visiting Q yesterday and stopped by 59 and drew Michelle, thin but cute. Better than average massage and yes her English is very limited but she understands what she is doing. . 6 and. 4 got the job done. Roaming was allowed.

Member #4868
07-15-14, 19:20
Upon the advice of a fellow member I checked out Emma (Amma?) at FBW. Certainly not a bad recommendation but had it's shortcomings. Never take the HH here as it is. 5 vs. 6 for H. Average massage and nice preflip tease. Left happy. . 6 + . 5. Big boss was there which is unnerving to me. Personally I will stick to Jenny although her menu is more restricted. I can understand why both should get ample business.

Did the 82 drivebye. Open for business. Hanna and Angela were there and Michelle was off today. I am still a little spooked and had the appt at FBW so I passed. Hanna is younger.

PM me for more information.I in fact told Ben about Emma but after a recent (after Ben's) visit I am downgrading this provider. I will not go into great detail but will say my latest session was DRAMA filled and me actually wanting it to end early.

HappyDave
07-16-14, 10:59
Lookking for spinner, UTC or full nude HJ / CBJ between Quincy and Waltham. Been to 1147 Hancock and 2 Billings (posted on both), looking for a little change.

HappyDave
07-16-14, 16:45
Dropped in 2 Billings but real dog so walked. Bassed on some reviwes, dropped in 59, door was wide open and two attractive girls one potential spinner but it was the other ones turn and she was not bad. Lilly or some L name, T shirt and short shorts was what both had on. Its the old Ninja place. Got the HH for. 4, allowed roaming all over the leggs and up into panties. Nice massage with little oil and very thorough cleanup. ST was nice but a little lacking, then the flip, got some access to one of the girls but she seemed uncomfortable so backed off. Quick cleanup and all done. Wasted a lot of time on my back and think it was about 20 min tops. May drop in again if better soft touch and UTC roaming from others is reported, she said 5 new girls are in. . 4 HH. 4 Tip girl 7 experiance 7, may come back.

HD.

Talisker1370
07-16-14, 18:20
Dropped in 2 Billings but real dog so walked. Bassed on some reviwes, dropped in 59, door was wide open and two attractive girls one potential spinner but it was the other ones turn and she was not bad. Lilly or some L name, T shirt and short shorts was what both had on. Its the old Ninja place. Got the HH for. 4, allowed roaming all over the leggs and up into panties. Nice massage with little oil and very thorough cleanup. ST was nice but a little lacking, then the flip, got some access to one of the girls but she seemed uncomfortable so backed off. Quick cleanup and all done. Wasted a lot of time on my back and think it was about 20 min tops. May drop in again if better soft touch and UTC roaming from others is reported, she said 5 new girls are in. . 4 HH. 4 Tip girl 7 experiance 7, may come back.

HD.The light touch is the way to go. If you ask for otherwise you get a legit massage.

The more they see you the better it is. Michelle is the spinner.

Zealot123
07-16-14, 23:58
Lookking for spinner, UTC or full nude HJ / CBJ between Quincy and Waltham. Been to 1147 Hancock and 2 Billings (posted on both), looking for a little change.I've got a CBJ from a girl at the blue moon spa on Oval. Damage was. 1, couldn't talk her down to. 8. I forget the name of the girl though, sorry bud.

I did also venture back to 1147 to see Candy, but was disappointed. I called ahead, but think she double booked. She was late arriving, so I had half my massage with Mandy and finished with candy, but it was very rushed. Soon as they switched she rubbed for 3 minutes then flipped. Got CBJ for. 8 and she was practically running out after the cleanup. Seems more Jenny's age than Mandy.

Manual21
07-17-14, 02:05
Does anybody know about those girls used to work in Chelsea Broadway please help me find them again. They were Latinos and the place is closed now. I had the best experience over there. Their last 4 digit was 4446 . If anybody know please pm me I really appreciated. Thanks. Thank.

TheHotAzn
07-17-14, 03:33
I've got a CBJ from a girl at the blue moon spa on Oval. Damage was. 1, couldn't talk her down to. 8. I forget the name of the girl though, sorry bud.

I did also venture back to 1147 to see Candy, but was disappointed. I called ahead, but think she double booked. She was late arriving, so I had half my massage with Mandy and finished with candy, but it was very rushed. Soon as they switched she rubbed for 3 minutes then flipped. Got CBJ for. 8 and she was practically running out after the cleanup. Seems more Jenny's age than Mandy.Lucy? The chubby girl?

Member #4868
07-17-14, 19:36
There are shitloads of Thai places opening every day it seems and most have actual hot real girls. So what gives with the $80/ hr and the less than stellar menu options? I have never heard of anyone getting FS with one of these girls and rarely hear of anything more than OTC roaming with a HJ.

Please someone, anyone, tell me you are scoring a Thai hottie! LOL.

Zealot123
07-17-14, 23:05
Lucy? The chubby girl?No I don't think that was it. She was fairly thin, don't remember her being chubby.

Flyguy1980
07-17-14, 23:30
Greetings.

Visited Ninis for the first time. The Chinese woman that I drew was in her mid to late 40's from southern China, attractive for her age, nice smooth legs and chest, playful and performed a soft touch massage hitting some of the key areas. I heard another provider in the room next to me though did not get a look on the way out. Overall decent experience with some access though the finish was a bit jerky and rough even with the baby oil.

Attractive 6. 5 (actually 7. 5 for her age ex the teeth).

Attitude 8.

Cleanliness 6 (thought I felt something wet when laid down).

Feet 7 (not bad though she wouldn't let me massage them).

HE 5.

Damage 0. 6 + 0. 4.

Fly.

WaveSeek
07-18-14, 01:09
There are shitloads of Thai places opening every day it seems and most have actual hot real girls. So what gives with the $80/ hr and the less than stellar menu options? I have never heard of anyone getting FS with one of these girls and rarely hear of anything more than OTC roaming with a HJ.

Please someone, anyone, tell me you are scoring a Thai hottie! LOL.Wish I could tell you that I was, PW, but alas--have not heard anything much more extensive than you. However, that is not to say that extras--extensive extras--can not be had in these establishments. Depends on which door you enter, and if it is the door marked Lady Boy / TS--pre-op / post-op, well--that's a different story (and a different sort of gal). Been through that door.

Stressed Out
07-18-14, 16:52
Wish I could tell you that I was, PW, but alas--have not heard anything much more extensive than you. However, that is not to say that extras--extensive extras--can not be had in these establishments. Depends on which door you enter, and if it is the door marked Lady Boy / TS--pre-op / post-op, well--that's a different story (and a different sort of gal). Been through that door.Went through 'that' door huh! Should have gone to the front door! Just having some fun friend. But you are absolutely right. Extras can be had at most of these Thai places with the regular ladies (maybe Newton and some in Cambridge as exceptions) but it will cost you a pretty penny. This is especially true with repeat visits to the same place and with the same girl. And as you said extras are standard with the others.

As far as the 80 door fee. This is an interesting and somewhat puzzling story. The Thai places in this area were started many years ago by uor friend Jolin. For whatever reason the fee back then was set at 80 dollars. I remember her telling me that the Thai massage / stretching experience was worth the extra and Thai women were new to the area. Of course as time has gone by more places have opened (most with either a direct Jolin connection or an indirect one. (ex-employees) And you all know how her places also ventured out into other territory. But even with the plethora of Thai places nowadays the price has remained at 80 for most sessions. One would think with more choices the prices would go down to match the other places. Maybe it is the uniqueness of the Thai ladies or maybe it is the fact that the massage is actually better than most or maybe the choices. Who knows. But I do know that some of the best massages I've had were with Jolin and her ladies. And Jolin was a wiz at the Thai ball massage. !

Yello Tail
07-18-14, 18:34
As far as the 80 door fee. This is an interesting and somewhat puzzling story. The Thai places in this area were started many years ago by uor friend Jolin. For whatever reason the fee back then was set at 80 dollars. I remember her telling me that the Thai massage / stretching experience was worth the extra and Thai women were new to the area. ... And Jolin was a wiz at the Thai ball massage. !I always felt that charging more kept the Chinese places from getting them busted. Same with adding LB's. Not a business the Chinese were interested in. An interesting situation is Knapp with Chinese and Thai providers. Thai charging 80 and Chinese charging 60 for the hour. Jolin knew her ball massages. Highly skilled. Or it could have been because she was the only one doing it. Two pop Susan. Master of the under carriage was a great one too.

Yello Tail
07-18-14, 18:42
There are shitloads of Thai places opening every day it seems and most have actual hot real girls. So what gives with the $80/ hr and the less than stellar menu options? I have never heard of anyone getting FS with one of these girls and rarely hear of anything more than OTC roaming with a HJ. Please someone, anyone, tell me you are scoring a Thai hottie! LOL.Never hard FS. I have had BJ, full nude HJ, daty, fiv in various places. YMMV. Pricing tip wise is funny. Most want 60 for HJ, some will do nude HJ for 80 but no touching. Daty can be had with some for 150. But it varies. One wanted 150 for a nude HJ. I said 150! How much for a BJ? She said 80. Got a great BBBJ for 80. All of these were real ladies and not LB's.

Dh1610
07-18-14, 20:27
Who would pay 150 for DATY? I think 80 for BBBJ is at the top end. Not hard to find BJ's for 60. My point is why do these girls think they are worth more? And Yello if your BJ wasn't full nude then may be you were with a ladyboy! I guess you will never know!! Just teasing you.

Never hard FS. I have had BJ, full nude HJ, daty, fiv in various places. YMMV. Pricing tip wise is funny. Most want 60 for HJ, some will do nude HJ for 80 but no touching. Daty can be had with some for 150. But it varies. One wanted 150 for a nude HJ. I said 150! How much for a BJ? She said 80. Got a great BBBJ for 80. All of these were real ladies and not LB's.

SMS 54
07-18-14, 21:11
Who would pay 150 for DATY? I think 80 for BBBJ is at the top end. Not hard to find BJ's for 60. My point is why do these girls think they are worth more? And Yello if your BJ wasn't full nude then may be you were with a ladyboy! I guess you will never know!! Just teasing you.I don't know much about economics and have never been to a Thai parlor, but the reason they are worth more is because enough of you guys continue to go there and pay those prices that keeps them in business. Simple supply and demand, mostly the demand side in this instance.

Lk Msg
07-19-14, 16:09
My provider Lilly (was better than average looking and very friendly. With all this going for her, she really has no massage skills. Yes, we're all looking for the same thing, but it's nice to get a good massage out of it also. She was doing this super-slow hand movement which got me a little confused. Got the job done tho (std. Pricing). Anyway, might repeat if in the area, but I'd prefer to find someone closer to Boston with actual massage skills. Any suggestions? Not sure why you guys like this place so much.

Beepers
07-19-14, 16:31
Got Jen few weeks ago. Full hour. BBBJ for 50+80.

Yesterday got Sofia. Short my time, but luckily had an important call so I didn't bother to argue. 50+100 CBJ and CFS.

Katokay
07-19-14, 17:24
I was in Norwood and decided to try rojo based on conflicting reviews. One therapist working named soonie. Very attractive 40 something. 60 $ for an hour. Good massage with lots of ass massage. Worked me up quite a bit. I touched her legs with no problems. On the flip it was a no no for he. She spent quite awhile massaging around junior who was at full attention. I offered 80 $ ,just to see what she would say, but to no avail. Left a 20 $ for tip.

Joe Fish
07-19-14, 17:45
Was curious if anyone knows if this is in the same location that Matrix Health use to be in?

Thor369
07-19-14, 19:24
I always felt that charging more kept the Chinese places from getting them busted. Same with adding LB's. Not a business the Chinese were interested in. An interesting situation is Knapp with Chinese and Thai providers. Thai charging 80 and Chinese charging 60 for the hour. Jolin knew her ball massages. Highly skilled. Or it could have been because she was the only one doing it. Two pop Susan. Master of the under carriage was a great one too.Just curious, but does Jolin still do massages? I know she owns several places.

Teejay
07-20-14, 00:52
Was curious if anyone knows if this is in the same location that Matrix Health use to be in?Same complex, different building.

Yellowfever023
07-20-14, 19:58
I stopped by Jenny's place to see Candy. Candy is an attractive girl with nice man made rack. Gave me a decent massage. I opted for the full menu, she enjoys daty all other services were covered. She was not GFE at all but she was nice and friendly. Got the full hour, house 60 candy 100. I would repeat but doubt I will.

HappyDave
07-21-14, 07:04
Was curious if anyone knows if this is in the same location that Matrix Health use to be in?Same as Ninja.

Assman3
07-21-14, 07:42
Hi guys.

Was in the area. This is not my usual stamping grounds but had some free time and money. I remember from some earlier research that this spot was here so I went in. I was meet at the door by late 20's early thirties girl 7/10 looks for AMP standards. Not hot, not ugly. I ask for 1/2 hr but They don't offer 1/2 hr rates so I offered to pay full rate for 1/2 hr service. There was also a much older woman working that was translating from the other room. Once in the room I got the younger girl which was a relief. Service was pretty typical. OTC up top but when I tried to get farther she pulled away so I stopped. Standard HE. 60/40. Probably won't go back.

Am.

CamperVan10
07-21-14, 10:36
Wish I could tell you that I was, PW, but alas--have not heard anything much more extensive than you. However, that is not to say that extras--extensive extras--can not be had in these establishments. Depends on which door you enter, and if it is the door marked Lady Boy / TS--pre-op / post-op, well--that's a different story (and a different sort of gal). Been through that door.A location in h2 oville has some attractive ladies and 'ladies'. Tried one in Brighton and it was limited offering for upsell upsell. Weak. One in newton I have not tried and expect more upsell for limited offering until I hear otherwise. H2 otown was a terrible experience and will not repeat. We know 80 or 60 to enter then the 'lady' was upsell for as much as possible while offering as little as possible while justifying that a special girl costs more. No massage technique at all. Light touching on shoulders and legs. Upon HE I was thrown some paper towels to clean up then expected 120 on top of the 60 for a half hour. No dice! 60 + 60 and I walked never to return. Extras are limited to touching only.

Stressed Out
07-21-14, 13:10
Just curious, but does Jolin still do massages? I know she owns several places.Yes Jolin will occasionally still do massages. Every once in awhile you will catch an ad for her. I'm not sure how often she does them or in which place but just check CL and look for her ads. I'm also not sure what her menu looks like but even if it is just a massage and HJ you will enjoy. She is talented.

Stingray666
07-21-14, 14:49
Saw a new ad up today for Northern Lights, anyone visit yet?

JTrain82
07-21-14, 16:03
Never hard FS. I have had BJ, full nude HJ, daty, fiv in various places. YMMV. Pricing tip wise is funny. Most want 60 for HJ, some will do nude HJ for 80 but no touching. Daty can be had with some for 150. But it varies. One wanted 150 for a nude HJ. I said 150! How much for a BJ? She said 80. Got a great BBBJ for 80. All of these were real ladies and not LB's.This isn't really recent info but Diana at the Jolin's in Boston provided FS. She never asked for anything upfront and took any tip with a smile. I heard that they closed the location and I haven't been into see Diana in over a year. Just getting back into the mongering world. Anyone know if she is still around?

Thor369
07-21-14, 17:24
Delved back into the scene tester after a break; Went to Star and saw Ammie, who was by herself. She is typical around here, on the plain side but she did look cute with the short jeans on. The massage was so so but she was friendly, and she did cover me either. About two thirds in before the flip she straddles my head and starts doing the light touch all over and then started focusing on the undercarriage. During this time the phone kept going off but she did answer. When things started getting good another customer came in the door and she got off the table to talk to him. To my surprise, she didn't tell him to come back but lead him to the other room, then a few minutes later came back in. It just ruined the minute. She did try to make me happy and allowed some utc on her top, but I came quick and that's it. I usually make it last for a while while we exchange pleasantries but knowing the other guy was in the room I couldn't do that. Was also shorted by 7 minutes. $50 house, $40 tip. I may repeat as I felt she was willing for more.

Herow
07-21-14, 18:01
There are actually two in that town now, one on Galen and the other closer to Cambridge. Care to share which you were burned at?

A location in h2 oville has some attractive ladies and 'ladies'. Tried one in Brighton and it was limited offering for upsell upsell. Weak. One in newton I have not tried and expect more upsell for limited offering until I hear otherwise. H2 otown was a terrible experience and will not repeat. We know 80 or 60 to enter then the 'lady' was upsell for as much as possible while offering as little as possible while justifying that a special girl costs more. No massage technique at all. Light touching on shoulders and legs. Upon HE I was thrown some paper towels to clean up then expected 120 on top of the 60 for a half hour. No dice! 60 + 60 and I walked never to return. Extras are limited to touching only.

Smoke Screen
07-21-14, 20:04
Last week I stopped in to Knapp to see who was working, this was after visiting Hanna's for a massage. At Knapp, I met 2 girls, one very pretty, the other just ok, so this weekend I went to see the best looking one, but she wasn't there. There were 2 new girls, new to me anyway, so I went with Luce, at least that's what it sounded like. My guess is 30's, not a spinner, but not bad either. Very good massage, friendly & talkative. $60 house and I offered 40 tip but she wanted 50, so I agreed but with a little extra, use your imagination. Not bad, but I probably won't return, there are better places in the area.

WillieFudPucke
07-22-14, 00:07
Long time lurker. Just registered. First post.

My regular is on Cottage in Q.

Needed a few visits before they gave me HJ attention.

The walls don't go all the way up to the ceiling and it sucks when the monger in the next "room" won't STFU.

It seems that I get a different girl each and every time I go in there, but they must have notes on me. Recognized by my phone # I guess.

The typical is an average looking 30-something. OTC allowed.

Usually a decent massage 7/10. Usually a decent service 7/10 but did have mechanical there once. Standard rates.

Would like to try 1147 2nd, but don't want to start over with a new place to build up my rep. Should I?

Oh TOFTT at Happy Touch on Water St. Very good legit massage period (if you KWIM).

Have fun and stay safe.

OhMyaChingBack
07-22-14, 06:32
Walked in and met Candy.

First impression was WOW.

Very pretty, and nice rack (bolt on).

Massage was rushed, not sensual.

A little bit of a tease before the flip.

At the flip, negotiation begins.

She motions HJ, and asks how much you pay?

I say 30, she says 50. Settles for 40.

Towel cleanup.

Continued massage legs and arms.

Got about 45 minutes.

Damage 60+40.

Probably won't repeat.

HappyDave
07-22-14, 06:52
Walked in and met Candy.

First impression was WOW.

Very pretty, and nice rack (bolt on).

Massage was rushed, not sensual.

A little bit of a tease before the flip.

At the flip, negotiation begins.

She motions HJ, and asks how you pay?

I say 30, she says 50. Settles for 40.

Towel cleanup.

Continued massage legs and arms.

Got about 45 minutes.

Damage 60+40.

Probably won't repeat.I am having an issue with the increased service level in Q. Seems like RI, the providers are not happy if your not buying the top shelf product.

Not sure were this will lead. FS is cheaper in Q. 6 Plus 1. Or. 8 For nude BJ but lack of shower and lower level talent than RI.

Assman3
07-22-14, 06:52
In my experience Lilly is very hit or miss. I've had some of the best sessions I ever had with her. Then the next time I visit its like she doesn't give a shit. She is cute though.

My provider Lilly (was better than average looking and very friendly. With all this going for her, she really has no massage skills. Yes, we're all looking for the same thing, but it's nice to get a good massage out of it also. She was doing this super-slow hand movement which got me a little confused. Got the job done tho (std. Pricing). Anyway, might repeat if in the area, but I'd prefer to find someone closer to Boston with actual massage skills. Any suggestions? Not sure why you guys like this place so much.

Member #4868
07-22-14, 09:38
This girl has 4 reviews elsewhere (229286) but no address, no link to an ad and only a phone number, 617 820 6688. Anyone have more info?

Deangelo
07-22-14, 11:33
This girl has 4 reviews elsewhere (229286) but no address, no link to an ad and only a phone number, 617 820 6688. Anyone have more info?I started the investigative work. The first review talks about an apartment AMP in Medford, but I couldn't find much beyond that.

RobinHood2
07-22-14, 12:25
Overdue report on 2 Billings. Called and made appt. And got Nancy. I think she is / was the mgr. Late 30's early 40's, not at all pretty, on the petite side. Just a light touch rub but I thought very sensual. She encouraged my hand on her butt. Lifted her dress and put my hand inside her panties, but didn't want me touching her in front and wanted no touching at all on her breasts, utc or otc. Ending was fine, good clean up, and was more than happy with $40 tip. No negotiating at all.

Called back the next week and asked for Nancy and she or someone said there was a new girl just starting. She looked older than Nancy and had the same routine. Didn't want her front touched but put my hand inside her panties on the ass. All slow tease, OK finish (thought Nancy's was better) OK clean up. Again seemed very happy with $40 tip.

These 2 visits were in April and May. Haven't been back since. Best part was no negotiating.

RobinHood2
07-22-14, 12:30
Needed to be in Lakeville and saw an ad for a place on rt. 44 in Taunton. Called and made an appt. Big old house just off 44. Sign on lawn says body rubs. 3 girls, one fairly young and chubby, one slender but had to be late 40's or older, and the one that answered the phone and then came out to the yard to usher me in. Late 30's or 40's. I chose the last one. All slow tease and this one wanted to play with the rectum. Oiled it up and went to town. Reminded me of Bella in Brockton, but not as good. Wouldn't allow any touching but gave a good finish and cleanup. Also no negotiating, no haggling, and was happy with $40 tip. Not on my return list because I do like to touch a little skin someplace.

RobinHood2
07-22-14, 12:35
So, looking for a new alternative.

I stopped going to Nini's in Braintree because of the haggling and older girls.

Place in Randolph in Yellow House has the same girls for months and months at a time.

Been waiting for some new info about the new place in Randolph at 324 and. Main. Also heard lately that 59 Coddington had some new talent.

Hoping for some good recommendations (VIA PM preferred) for youngish, spinner, no haggle for a $40 HJ or youngish, spinner, no haggle for a menu that has BBBJ for something more than $40.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

HappyDave
07-22-14, 13:54
Overdue report on 2 Billings. Called and made appt. And got Nancy. I think she is / was the mgr. Late 30's early 40's, not at all pretty, on the petite side. Just a light touch rub but I thought very sensual. She encouraged my hand on her butt. Lifted her dress and put my hand inside her panties, but didn't want me touching her in front and wanted no touching at all on her breasts, utc or otc. Ending was fine, good clean up, and was more than happy with $40 tip. No negotiating at all.

Called back the next week and asked for Nancy and she or someone said there was a new girl just starting. She looked older than Nancy and had the same routine. Didn't want her front touched but put my hand inside her panties on the ass. All slow tease, OK finish (thought Nancy's was better) OK clean up. Again seemed very happy with $40 tip.

These 2 visits were in April and May. Haven't been back since. Best part was no negotiating.I was there little over a week ago, new girl was nasty, I took a walk. Went to Coddington for an OK time.

CamperVan10
07-22-14, 18:13
There are actually two in that town now, one on Galen and the other closer to Cambridge. Care to share which you were burned at?Yea, no problem.

Galen.

Spambox138
07-22-14, 20:51
Whats up with 612 in Medford? Anyone been recently? Whats the layout? Is it curtains or rooms and what's the talent like? Mainly curious about curtains or rooms. Confusing reviews on here.

Nrlmus
07-22-14, 22:58
I visited May in Chelmsford no too long ago and in the course of an hour got a massage from her which I thought was fantastic.

Question to all of ye oh experienced massage getters, but only to those who also had themselves massaged by May in the last 6 months or so. How do you score the quality of her massage on the 10-point scale compared to others that you have gotten here?

Member #6636
07-23-14, 06:34
Weird setup. 1 door and 2 curtained rooms. Talent there is seriously lacking in the looks department. 1st time there I got a mediocre 50 ish (great massage though). The next times so -so looks and talent. Just last week I got a 20 ish little fat chick (that shorted me on time). Only 2 finishes available.

Whats up with 612 in Medford? Anyone been recently? Whats the layout? Is it curtains or rooms and what's the talent like? Mainly curious about curtains or rooms. Confusing reviews on here.

WalthamKid
07-23-14, 09:20
Saw a new ad up today for Northern Lights, anyone visit yet?It's old friend yumi from Newton / Waltham, most don't like but I think she's great. Safe, clean discreet. Not as big as she was a few years ago. Def worth a try if your out that way looking for something dependable.

Eligrn101
07-23-14, 10:33
Visited 63 Court for the first time since Lili left and Helen was the provider. The place itself is very exposed with an entry right off the main street. Helen appears 35-40, thin with average looks. English is very limited and though she is friendly and accommodating, the language makes communication very difficult. Massage was OK but more of a deep tissue / pressure point rub while I prefer a Swedish approach. Some teasing but not as sensual as others. She was fine with OTC and UTC roaming up and down. Seemed like more might be on the menu. It might be worth repeating just to find out. Got full hour; paid 50 + 50.

Tinynuts99
07-23-14, 11:21
Whats up with 612 in Medford? Anyone been recently? Whats the layout? Is it curtains or rooms and what's the talent like? Mainly curious about curtains or rooms. Confusing reviews on here.This place has walls, not curtains, but the walls do not go all the way to the ceiling. 3 Rooms & usually 2 girls working. Clean place & girls are hit or miss.

Catnibbler
07-23-14, 12:31
This place has walls, not curtains, but the walls do not go all the way to the ceiling. 3 Rooms & usually 2 girls working. Clean place & girls are hit or miss.Only been there once. Pretty sure door was a curtain! Had middle aged woman, not bad looking. Had a good menue but prices too much for my taste. Did leave happy with 60 tip.

Dh1610
07-23-14, 16:12
She is capable of giving a very good massage. She is comparable with true trained experienced masseuses. I would give her a minimum of an 8. But remember I am comparing her with the best out there. If you compare her massage skills with the majority of the rub and tug places she is a 10+.

I visited May in Chelmsford no too long ago and in the course of an hour got a massage from her which I thought was fantastic.

Question to all of ye oh experienced massage getters, but only to those who also had themselves massaged by May in the last 6 months or so. How do you score the quality of her massage on the 10-point scale compared to others that you have gotten here?

Nrlmus
07-23-14, 22:01
She is capable of giving a very good massage. She is comparable with true trained experienced masseuses. I would give her a minimum of an 8. But remember I am comparing her with the best out there. If you compare her massage skills with the majority of the rub and tug places she is a 10+.Thanks DH. That's great to know because she is a first massage I had in decades and it seemed too good for a novice. But I have noone to compare her too, I didn't really know whether it was really good or just a rookie's opinion. I'm glad you feel similarly. Good for May.

FootNBallCoach
07-24-14, 00:38
Four Arlington AMPs issued tickets from the be of Health. $2200 in fines. The heat will be on.

WantToForget
07-24-14, 00:48
Thanks DH. That's great to know because she is a first massage I had in decades and it seemed too good for a novice. But I have noone to compare her too, I didn't really know whether it was really good or just a rookie's opinion. I'm glad you feel similarly. Good for May.Are you talking sweet may or another may?

Nrlmus
07-24-14, 00:55
Are you talking sweet may or another may?I think I'm talking about another May.

Jim Mack
07-24-14, 06:30
Four Arlington AMPs issued tickets from the be of Health. $2200 in fines. The heat will be on.This may have contributed to the crackdown. It happened at 178 Broadway. I hope the poor guy got a happy ending.

Dh1610
07-24-14, 08:13
We are talking about Asian May in Chelmsford.

Are you talking sweet may or another may?

Dh1610
07-24-14, 08:15
Don't mean to be disrespectful in the least bit and you beat me too it. I had the same first reaction. Hope he had a very very Happy Ending!!

This may have contributed to the crackdown. It happened at 178 Broadway. I hope the poor guy got a happy ending.

Mbk1999
07-24-14, 08:53
Don't mean to be disrespectful in the least bit and you beat me too it. I had the same first reaction. Hope he had a very very Happy Ending!!Word was that 178 B'Way was the one place in Arlington where there were no 'happy endings'.

Jim Mack
07-24-14, 09:11
Word was that 178 be'Way was the one place in Arlington where there were no 'happy endings'.I think you're probably right. Cindy used to be in charge and work there and kept it very much diy, if even that.