PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161

BigDog001
03-29-14, 09:52
Visited this past week as a drop in. I drew Linda,35 plus (plain but not unattractive, decent body. I've seen her before at planet fitness. I think the women there are members to use the facilities which may mean they stay overnight at 1073?

Decent massage, excellent tease, very receptive to roaming. Very accomodating.

Looks...6.

Body...6.

Massage ...5.

Ending...8.

Full hour.

50/80 (tip).They just need a good sweat and shower after being with us mongers. I know others who use the PFitness in Q Ctr as well. Once, after a particularly rigorous session, Jennifer asked me to wait and walk her over to the YMCA. She said she was a member- to swim and shower (us off, I guess).

BD.

TitForTat
03-29-14, 09:56
She has not called me back wondering if she is real etc.

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/4395508396.html

MemoryLess
03-29-14, 12:19
Hi BB and others.

I saw Anna late last week at Pink. Cute, petite, a little pudgy around the middle. She's a non-smoker, which is important to me. I opted for the hour. Nice teasing massage. On the flip, I tried a few things and quickly learned there are some strict rules. Minimal OTC is all that is allowed. She sat at the end of the table during the HE so I couldn't touch her. $60+$40. She said that my tip was not fair and requested more. I said no, maybe next time. There will not be a next time for me. I cannot recommend Anna at all. OTOH, Anjela is much more attractive and a bit more open. She is a smoker, so that is a problem for me, but others may not mind.

-Memoryless.

JoeBooby
03-29-14, 14:25
Stopped off at Eastern Massage Mass Ave Arlington last night, Susan was my lady, cute girl with nice body especially the chest area. Great massage but no teasing at all and no flip, left feeling great but was horny as hell. Massage was superb, if only there was a HE.

There are a few places on Mass Ave I want to check out in the future. Will post reviews once I do.

BigDog001
03-29-14, 20:34
258 Elm, now "Alice Spa" -- legit, as far as I can tell, OK massage but nothing special.

Sunshine (was Sunflower) on Mass Ave -- meh. Flabby, old, lousy service.

7 Davis -- crazy expensive, both house and extras, not worth it IMHO.

1000 Camb -- happy times with Sunny; young and reasonably cute.You went to "Alice"? No hint at all?

7 Davis $100 + $50 for no touch HJ? Is that correct?

Thanks, and keep coming. So to speak.

BD.

Dick6
03-29-14, 21:25
Satcy, metrowest ending 9113. Very bad. Keep away from her.

BigDog001
03-29-14, 21:27
So I went to Zen in No Qtown just after it opened, and again a couple of weeks ago. Synopsis- good luck to you. I ain't going back. Visit 1) she let the puppies out, but refused to touch the flagpole. What?! Anyway Visit 2) I called, and got there 5 minutes early. She opened the door and immediately asked for the 60. I asked if anyone else was there and she said no, so I said let me pee first. She wanted the money before I peed. I told her I'll pay after I pee. I peed and paid, then she said "5 minutes".

WTF! "You have someone else here?" Now she admits it. I ask for, and receive my money back. Sorry other monger, she didn't let me know you were there when I first asked, or else I would have split pronto.

And I call Mandarin. Bit older and larger than I prefer, but great service. Nude, full roam, DATY, made out like Putin as well. 60 + 60. I'd go back. Pleasant, no rush, no haggle, no mention of tip. Can't tell you how the massage was, it was too short. Haha.

BD.

BigDog001
03-29-14, 22:00
In a few words- I won't be back. She's a sexy lady, but she's only mailing it in now. She knows how to give a massage, she can be excellent. Accent on CAN. Last few times I was there, the massage was lame. I can live with that, if the fun part is fun. IF. And it isn't. Mechanical, along with "I'm tired" "how much longer?" "Hurry up". A far cry from "come for me big boy". 60 + 40.

No mas.

BD.

Talisker1370
03-29-14, 22:20
In a few words- I won't be back. She's a sexy lady, but she's only mailing it in now. She knows how to give a massage, she can be excellent. Accent on CAN. Last few times I was there, the massage was lame. I can live with that, if the fun part is fun. IF. And it isn't. Mechanical, along with "I'm tired" "how much longer?" "Hurry up". A far cry from "come for me big boy". 60 + 40.

No mas.

BD.I agree, she went from a must visit to if nothing else is around. I do not know if it was a case where she was so good you took it for granted or she's starting to get a bit jaded. I thing she was her best when she had Amy there, pushed her a little.

Shit it has been at least 10 years now since I have seen her when she was on Hancock.

DickieDewu2
03-30-14, 09:37
I tried Double Relax you in Norwell and as reviewed prior I would have to agree the level of service wasn't all that great.

Anyone know of an AMP or Non Asian that offers quality table shower or shower service? PM please.

A nice indy would be nice.

Skatar018
03-30-14, 12:52
Anyone know of an AMP or Non Asian that offers quality table shower or shower service? PM please.A nice indy would be nice.I don't but this guy does, it's no TS but a shower service would seem to be available according to the report.

Hey gents, I know it's been awhile since I post a review. But here's one about Sonya from Comfort Sentiations. I've read a bunch of mixed reviews so I figured I'd take the plunge. I set up the appointment with her earlier this week and I got a chance to see her today. It was at a nice hotel in Andover. I asked her if we could do a soapy massage and the regular massage and she obliged. When I got to the hotel she was wearing a thong and a bra, which was really nice. I must say that she looks way better in person, her body is really nice and she's a nice person.

We got in the shower together and she washed me from head to toe with a really nice tease. After that that we we dried off and went to the bed. Surprisingly she gave a really good massage and she was naked the whole time. She allowed roaming and she let me DAY and finger her.

After the flip I was so into it that I asked her if she has condoms and she said yes. She started off on top of me then missionary, the condom was too tight so I took it off and busted the biggest nut of my life. It hit her face and all over her stomach. It was a good time.

I don't know if it's because I'm a nice guy, but she really treated me well. The damage was 160.

BigDog001
03-30-14, 13:34
I tried Double Relax you in Norwell and as reviewed prior I would have to agree the level of service wasn't all that great.

Anyone know of an AMP or Non Asian that offers quality table shower or shower service? PM please.

A nice indy would be nice.In Rhode Island. They act like they WANT AND APPRECIATE OUR BUSINESS! Am I wrong?

BD.

Haulinass1
03-30-14, 15:29
Has anyone had any luck at Artful Spa in Canton or Norwod?

HappyDave
03-30-14, 20:13
Called Pond, went rite to voice mail, drove by and place looked dead, looks like its not my spa. Did not want to deal with the weekend call ahead and lock up of 1157 so went to Star Just down the street. For you old timers its Angle / Amys old building but on the first floor. Walked right in, two older providers. Got linda, skinny but older face, Massage was good 7, tease was so so 6 and finish was ok 7. OTC only had some stocking type thin on so no skin contact at all. .5 to house .4 tip, was not impressed, will not be back unless others report more favorable girls and contact. Was kind of bummed had hopped for an Amy tease, she made me want to climb a wall it was the best.

HD.

BigDog001
03-30-14, 21:22
Called Pond, went rite to voice mail, drove by and place looked dead, looks like its not my spa. Did not want to deal with the weekend call ahead and lock up of 1157 so went to Star Just down the street. For you old timers its Angle / Amys old building but on the first floor. Walked right in, two older providers. Got linda, skinny but older face, Massage was good 7, tease was so so 6 and finish was ok 7. OTC only had some stocking type thin on so no skin contact at all. .5 to house .4 tip, was not impressed, will not be back unless others report more favorable girls and contact. Was kind of bummed had hopped for an Amy tease, she made me want to climb a wall it was the best.

HD.There is a change of owner / mgr on the 2nd floor, so you did yourself a favor according to the latest review. You can always knock on the back window of the Mandarin Spa on the first floor. Works for me. You went to New Star in Angel's old bldg. Been there. WC on the next floor, but I was offered a bucket to piss in if I wanted. I'll take the hike, thanks. Always left happy there, sometimes full roam with pants down, sometimes not. Pretty grimy inside.

BD.

Eligrn101
03-31-14, 14:09
As an older guy sometimes all I want is a really good therapeutic massage with a sensual piece (undraped and some teasing) tossed in. The epitome of such a massage IMO is Susan of Eastern (in Arlington, Newton). Does anyone know of any other providers like that, especially any that might be south of Boston? Thanks.

JohnReid
03-31-14, 17:58
For my job I deal with residential but I decided to check in on the commercial real estate and found that 24 M, 27-be and 406 U were all on the market for lease.

I had been told that 24 M would be back, but I guess that's out.

I don't have cause to drive by the other places but it confirms there demise.

Unless I missed it there seems to be very little chatter about Fram / Nat since the incidents here.

Momo2
03-31-14, 18:27
As an older guy sometimes all I want is a really good therapeutic massage with a sensual piece (undraped and some teasing) tossed in. The epitome of such a massage IMO is Susan of Eastern
(in Arlington, Newton). Does anyone know of any other providers like that, especially any that might be south of Boston? Thanks.I would place Hong Kong Accupressure in this category. Both of the ladies are licensed Make sure you go to the right place. This on is on the second floor on a corner building. The other is Hong Kong Spa which ahs had mixed reviews.

Massmann6969
03-31-14, 18:59
As an older guy sometimes all I want is a really good therapeutic massage with a sensual piece (undraped and some teasing) tossed in. The epitome of such a massage IMO is Susan of Eastern (in Arlington, Newton). Does anyone know of any other providers like that, especially any that might be south of Boston? Thanks.I would try Julia in Middleboro. She has been reviewed and posts a craigslist ad but gives a very good massage and is reasonable for the price. She is a nice lady and her spot is clean.

Member #4868
03-31-14, 19:16
Saw a new ad on CL today http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/4400405504.html and checked it out.

Lets just say that you will walk past a busy Salon to get to a 60 yo woman eating her lunch on the second floor. I basically ran back to my car.

Yello Tail
03-31-14, 19:31
Any one have experiences to share regarding Nadia / Yogut / Vegas? PM me.

Thanks.

Bigben99
03-31-14, 20:29
406 was on the market while they were open for business as discussed here months ago. No incident there. 24 m was shut down by owner when her place in natick was closed due to worker complaint. No incident there either. Natick place now reopened. Only place closed in Framingham in a couple years was 24 b as I predicted and discussed. Upstairs with outside entrance in a house in residential area. Enter through kitchen.

Lack of business or leases expiring has shut down most places except the one noted above.

For my job I deal with residential but I decided to check in on the commercial real estate and found that 24 M, 27-be and 406 U were all on the market for lease.

I had been told that 24 M would be back, but I guess that's out.

I don't have cause to drive by the other places but it confirms there demise.

Unless I missed it there seems to be very little chatter about Fram / Nat since the incidents here.

OhMyaChingBack
03-31-14, 21:17
Called 1147 today to schedule with Gina.

Was told she's not there anymore.

She was the best one there.

Moby9
03-31-14, 21:46
As an older guy sometimes all I want is a really good therapeutic massage with a sensual piece (undraped and some teasing) tossed in. The epitome of such a massage IMO is Susan of Eastern (in Arlington, Newton). Does anyone know of any other providers like that, especially any that might be south of Boston? Thanks.If Franklin is in your neck of the woods, try "Uneedmassage". Google it for details.

Make appt with Jenny. Don't bother trying for extras. It won't happen. Many of us have tried.

Moby.

JohnReid
04-01-14, 02:00
406 was on the market while they were open for business as discussed here months ago. No incident there. 24 m was shut down by owner when her place in natick was closed due to worker complaint. No incident there either. Natick place now reopened. Only place closed in Framingham in a couple years was 24 b as I predicted and discussed. Upstairs with outside entrance in a house in residential area. Enter through kitchen.

Lack of business or leases expiring has shut down most places except the one noted above.Then there are always a few sub-plots to keep the stories interesting:

http://www.metrowestdailynews.com/article/20140331/NEWS/140339468

Joseph Alley
04-01-14, 05:59
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

BigDog001
04-01-14, 07:38
Guys are asking what happened to Gina and CiCi of 1147. You guys shut them down.shipped them out with all that exposure two weeks ago. What do we expect. I went there 3 weeks ago and only gave details to a few in private cause I know what would happen if given in open forum. We give the kind of details in open forum that have the potential to come back and bite the girls one way or another. So the staff is changed. Owned by same people but trying to stay open. Nothing more to say on that.Did you speak to Gina?

BD.

TuHungLow
04-01-14, 08:04
Newbie to the board. Tried going to Crescent Moon the other day on the wey / bra line. Tough parking arrangement and massage was more standard with no tease. Left disappointed. This the normal for the spas in the area?

ClamShack
04-01-14, 08:40
Guys are asking what happened to Gina and CiCi of 1147. You guys shut them down.shipped them out with all that exposure two weeks ago. What do we expect. I went there 3 weeks ago and only gave details to a few in private cause I know what would happen if given in open forum. We give the kind of details in open forum that have the potential to come back and bite the girls one way or another. So the staff is changed. Owned by same people but trying to stay open. Nothing more to say on that.Unfortunately, I agree. When I went, she specifically asked me if I got my intel from "the website". I told her no, that heard from a friend to try them out. She told me in no uncertain terms to not post anything online. It's too bad, she was really cute and gave a great massage.

That being said, I wouldn't have tried 1147 if I didn't see the reviews posted. There has to be some sort of happy medium.

Member #4785
04-01-14, 11:15
Any details?? PM or reply Thanks CM.

HappyDave
04-01-14, 12:19
Unfortunately, I agree. When I went, she specifically asked me if I got my intel from "the website". I told her no, that heard from a friend to try them out. She told me in no uncertain terms to not post anything online. It's too bad, she was really cute and gave a great massage.

That being said, I wouldn't have tried 1147 if I didn't see the reviews posted. There has to be some sort of happy medium.There is the rub, unless we are told someone left "Happy" we won't go and you cannot do all this by PM. Even if you did there is enough info out there that LE can post just like the rest of us to become a trusted senior, same old cat and mouse game but with new tools thanks to the internet.

RemyS
04-01-14, 17:27
Been lurking for a little bit.

Any place in MA where FS is on the menu or do I have to go to RI?

I just moved here not too long ago and trying to find somewhere.

Rito1
04-01-14, 17:56
Thanks for the info JA. It is a no win for sure. If it isn't posted we don't go and they don't get the business. (you have to get the guys in there first to get regulars). Of course not sure why they were worried since I haven't heard of or seen much LE activity in that area and besides with that percent population I'm sure they would PO many who they might not want to PO. Something like CT. Maybe a roust once in awhile but back to business as usual. But bottom line is if it turns out to be a place we don't want to frequent then business is lost. And their revenue is the door fee not the tip revenue. And so far the report I've seen on Sophia wouldn't convince me to visit.

As a repeat this was the report posted by one of our gents:

Well it looks like we have a new crew working at 208. I responded to an ad I have never seen before and was directed to 208. Met both girls working. Both named Sophia. One in her 20's looked a little chubby did nothing for me. I got the one in her 30's, slim with a tiny ass but a nice rack. When I called they told me fifty for an hour and forty for the half. But when I gave them the fifty they told me it was sixty. Okay No problem into the room and the massage was terrible. Way to hard even after I said something 3 times. She started with a dry massage then changed to oil after about 10 minutes but she used way to much. On the flip wanted to upsell me to sixty for hr. Talked her into .5 with up & down roaming. Hard implants that I did not like the feel of. I will most likely not return unless I am in a pinchThat's my review. Hopefully they will get better.

I was getting a massage across the hall about 2 months ago. The girl giving me my massage was asking if I ever been over there. I told her that I had and she said I should beware because there is always weird stuff happening there. I just wrote that off but as I was leaving I stepped into the hall and what did I hear but YES YES I'm CUMING. You could hear it half way down the hall. With all the legit business on that floor if no one there reported them I doubt anyone else could.

SlowMo
04-01-14, 18:41
I've been meaning to report on a visit to the Harrison ave spa which you can find advertised on CL and BP. First, the place is right next to a busy restaurant, so it's difficult to be discreet. Second, one must meander in a multi-tenant / business building, thus bumping into people. Then, the "spa" is established in what should be an apartment, so the layout is weird. Finally, the ladies I saw weren't particularly attractive. Otherwise, ok massage but unenthusiastic personal touch. Will not go back. Regular damage.

AsianSeeker77
04-01-14, 21:08
Any details?? PM or reply Thanks CM.They have been closed for a while.

Smoke Screen
04-02-14, 05:57
Newbie to the board. Tried going to Crescent Moon the other day on the wey / bra line. Tough parking arrangement and massage was more standard with no tease. Left disappointed. This the normal for the spas in the area?Who was the provider that you saw?

TuHungLow
04-02-14, 06:53
Who was the provider that you saw?She spoke poor english and was a little on the heavy side about 5 foot 3. Didn't catch her name and if she said it I couldn't understand her. Didn't see anyone else.

More like a straight massage and nothing else. I go by the place every day for work now and decided to stop in and chance it. Read some mixed comments.

Guess the hunt continues.

CamperVan10
04-02-14, 09:26
Anyone try this one out yet? Any intel would be appreciated as it is close by and I'd rather spend on a guaranteed HE than waste it on a legit scenario.

PM is OK as is posting to the board (that's what the board is for).

Thanks. CV.

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/4402097149.html

14 Felton St. Waltham.

BigDog001
04-02-14, 09:39
What is going on here? One member states they are shut down due to reports here, another member posts some cryptic info and now you post that this is nothing more than just that Gina sold out. Don't get me wrong I am not calling anyone out but it seems to me all that has happened here is that the management has changed and we all know AMP's change managers and staff all the time, take a look at AMP ad headings today and I will bet you will see a few that say "Under new Management" or "All New Asian Staffs".I posted where Gina will be soon; where CiCi is now. The post was removed.

BigDog.

JohnnyOceans2
04-02-14, 11:44
I need your guys help on this one. I am looking for a place to leave happy in the Newton / Needham / Brookline area. Had DIY only at Chestnut and Brook in Needham so looking for a reliable place.

Blambo McGee
04-02-14, 14:20
Been lurking for a little bit.

Any place in MA where FS is on the menu or do I have to go to RI?

I just moved here not too long ago and trying to find somewhere.Most Gents here will not provide info to a "Newbie" until he's posted some original content of his own.

Haulinass1
04-02-14, 15:02
I need your guys help on this one. I am looking for a place to leave happy in the Newton / Needham / Brookline area. Had DIY only at Chestnut and Brook in Needham so looking for a reliable place.Try tulip in Brookline.

TheHotAzn
04-02-14, 17:44
Anyone try this one out yet? Any intel would be appreciated as it is close by and I'd rather spend on a guaranteed HE than waste it on a legit scenario.

PM is OK as is posting to the board (that's what the board is for).

Thanks. CV.

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/4402097149.html

14 Felton St. Waltham.Drove by there, it was a mechanic shop and there was a closed down pizza restaurant across the street. Very narrow streets actually and there wasn't a sign for the spa. I know it said 2 f but I didn't want to risk on even getting out of the car and be around sketchy people.

Instead I called and stopped by main st and it was a good time all round by Angela. Very nice and a very good listener on what I wanted (even with the limited english) throughout the session. Standard HE place so left .6 for the hour and .4 for tip. The only gripe I have with the place was the noise outside and the bell kept ringing from walk-in mongers. PLEASE call from now on, it really kills the mood when the girls are short staffed and have to leave the client just in order to tell you "call ahead next time", seriously.

But aside from that, will definitely return.

CamperVan10
04-03-14, 08:19
Drove by there, it was a mechanic shop and there was a closed down pizza restaurant across the street. Very narrow streets actually and there wasn't a sign for the spa. I know it said 2 f but I didn't want to risk on even getting out of the car and be around sketchy people.

Instead I called and stopped by main st and it was a good time all round by Angela. Very nice and a very good listener on what I wanted (even with the limited english) throughout the session. Standard HE place so left .6 for the hour and .4 for tip. The only gripe I have with the place was the noise outside and the bell kept ringing from walk-in mongers. PLEASE call from now on, it really kills the mood when the girls are short staffed and have to leave the client just in order to tell you "call ahead next time", seriously.

But aside from that, will definitely return.The area, while run down, is industrial and in no way unsafe (maybe "sketchy" in appearance), the train station is around the corner and it is safe. Got some mixed reviews via PM, so waiting until I hear more / better before taking the plunge.

Yes, 905 Main is reliable and yes Angela is good despit the noise from outside.

PlasterMoon
04-03-14, 12:16
I need your guys help on this one. I am looking for a place to leave happy in the Newton / Needham / Brookline area. Had DIY only at Chestnut and Brook in Needham so looking for a reliable place.BP Body Rubs ad heading "New Gorgeous and Hot Girls.." (search on Newton).

SMS 54
04-03-14, 18:09
The only gripe I have with the place was the noise outside and the bell kept ringing from walk-in mongers. PLEASE call from now on, it really kills the mood when the girls are short staffed and have to leave the client just in order to tell you "call ahead next time", seriously

.It is not the monger who walks in's fault if your provider or his / her employer decides to operate on a shoestring and be "short-staffed". I noticed in 905's CL ad that it clearly states the exact address, although I will grant you that their current ad does not say "walks-ins welcome", neither does it discourage them. If your favorite spa truly cared enough about your total experience so as to avoid all interruptions, then they would not advertise their street address, and would have someone else besides your therapist, hopefully with some English skills, field phone calls and set appointments, and would institute a policy of "by appointment ONLY".

Back before the "Purple Moon" era, when I was a frequent visitor to 905, I usually had Lulu as my provider, and I never had a problem with interruptions, as her English was so poor, she could neither answer the phone or communicate with anyone who might have walked in.

Smoke Screen
04-03-14, 18:30
Drove by there, it was a mechanic shop and there was a closed down pizza restaurant across the street. Very narrow streets actually and there wasn't a sign for the spa. I know it said 2 f but I didn't want to risk on even getting out of the car and be around sketchy people.

But aside from that, will definitely return.I don't know if it's me or what, but I made 3 appointments last week, 1st one, I arrived on time but was told "you come back in 45 minutes". I said "what about my appointment?" "Sorry". I went elsewhere as a walk in. 2nd one, I arrived on time, as usual, I'm never early nor late. Girl said " I busy, can you come back in 30 minutes?" "Nope, I'll go someplace else". So I did, as a walk in. 3rd one, " You have to come back, I'm busy". "I'm busy too, I'll go someplace else", so I did as a walk in. The only time these places will honor an appointment is when nobody rings the bell ahead of me. I realize it's the old "bird in the hand" deal, and I'm sure some guys make appointments and don't keep them, but so far the only place that I've been to that I can rely on making an appointment and having the spa honor it is NMS, in Providence. Even Admiral in Prov has asked me to wait up to 30 minutes.

Momo2
04-03-14, 21:30
I don't know if it's me or what, but I made 3 appointments last week, 1st one, I arrived on time but was told "you come back in 45 minutes". I said "what about my appointment?" "Sorry". I went elsewhere as a walk in. 2nd one, I arrived on time, as usual, I'm never early nor late. Girl said " I busy, can you come back in 30 minutes?" "Nope, I'll go someplace else". So I did, as a walk in. 3rd one, " You have to come back, I'm busy". "I'm busy too, I'll go someplace else", so I did as a walk in. The only time these places will honor an appointment is when nobody rings the bell ahead of me. I realize it's the old "bird in the hand" deal, and I'm sure some guys make appointments and don't keep them, but so far the only place that I've been to that I can rely on making an appointment and having the spa honor it is NMS, in Providence. Even Admiral in Prov has asked me to wait up to 30 minutes.Smoke. Give us the names of the guilty places so we can plan accordingly.

Smoke Screen
04-03-14, 23:09
Smoke. Give us the names of the guilty places so we can plan accordingly.36 Quincy Braintree, Canterbury worcester, & 40 Harrison, Chinatown.

JohnDoeJohn
04-03-14, 23:56
Good evening, gents!

Having been a long time lurker of this forum, I felt the need to finally contribute. My apologies for taking too long. The reason why I haven't posted was because there wasn't anything worth mentioning.

I usually hit up the AMPs and have experienced the universal dissatisfaction that many of you chaps felt. Unfortunately like always, none of the providers remotely resemble the pictures that are advertised. Though I do leave "released" when visiting these various parlors, I would never return. For me, I need a particular stimulant which all these providers miserably fail to provide. Simply put, I need firm see cups, at the very minimum (with the body to match, though lenient in expectations).

Of course, it's usually difficult finding a provider within the Boston and South Shore area that has the aforementioned assets (Providence is another story). I have more failed encounters than successful ones. However, once in a full moon, I do come across someone who fulfills my preference. However, my gladness is short-lived, for as we all know, these girls tend to rotate. Nonetheless, when I do find one, I take full advantage of the situation.

Currently, I have two providers that fills my satisfaction. The first one is Sunny (or Summer). She works at 40 Harrison. I forgot which room. It's the second door on the left after entering the main hallway. I can ascertain the next time I visit. Nonetheless, since all the providers are acquainted with one another, simply inquiring about her with any of one of them will direct you to her room. The second girl is Selina and she works at see & are. Both of these girls are busty and have the accompanying body. Sunny / Summer is in her late 20's / early 30's while Selina is in her 40's.

If you have the same preference as me, I highly suggest you visit them. Keep in mind that I'm just talking about the providers within Boston and the South Shore. Let me know if you want more information.

Cheers,

JDJ.

Yello Tail
04-04-14, 17:48
NEWBURYPORT — Affixed between a private math instruction service and a counseling center, the red sign outside the office building at 150 Merrimac St., known as Merrimac Landing, offered clients hot stone Thai massages. But yesterday afternoon, police raided the business after the female owner offered an undercover police officer more than massages, in fact, sexual favors in return for money. Women1, 47, Brooklyn, and. Why., was charged with one count of engaging in sexual conduct for a fee after her arrest. She is expected to be arraigned today at Newburyport District Court. Police were hoping to hold her in custody last night, believing she could be a flight risk. Inspector Michael said Women1 was advertising her sexual services on Craigslist and other sites known to attract clients. A phone number on the red sign matched a phone number spotted on Craigslist, raising the suspicions of police as they continued their investigation. Shortly before the raid an undercover officer visited the massage parlor after police had been conducting surveillance of the business for more than a week. "There was an agreement that more than a massage would take place," City Marshal Thomas said. City Marshal Thomas, along with Lt. Mark and 2 detectives, entered the building shortly after 2 pm As they were conducting the raid, police apprehended a man they believe was a client. No charges are expected to be filed against the client, with Howard saying police did not believe he had committed a crime by the time police arrived. He is also expected to aid police as they continue their investigation, Howard added. "This is unusual, but it's not completely out of the realm of things," City Marshal Thomas said. Underground massage parlors turn up more and more thanks to websites that allow these types of businesses to flourish under the radar and well before other businesses take notice. But City Marshal Thomas said Women1's business neighbors grew suspicious as they saw an increase in client traffic. "Clearly it was illegal," City Marshal Thomas said. The building at 150 Merrimac St., located near the intersection with Boardman Street, contains eight professional business offices.

' http://www.newburyportnews.com/local/x1445023450/Police-Thai-massage-was-front-for-prostitution-biz'.

Vladling
04-04-14, 22:02
Good evening, gents!

Having been a long time lurker of this forum, I felt the need to finally contribute. My apologies for taking too long. The reason why I haven't posted was because there wasn't anything worth mentioning.

I usually hit up the AMPs and have experienced the universal dissatisfaction that many of you chaps felt. Unfortunately like always, none of the providers remotely resemble the pictures that are advertised. Though I do leave "released" when visiting these various parlors, I would never return. For me, I need a particular stimulant which all these providers miserably fail to provide. Simply put, I need firm see cups, at the very minimum (with the body to match, though lenient in expectations).

Of course, it's usually difficult finding a provider within the Boston and South Shore area that has the aforementioned assets (Providence is another story). I have more failed encounters than successful ones. However, once in a full moon, I do come across someone who fulfills my preference. However, my gladness is short-lived, for as we all know, these girls tend to rotate. Nonetheless, when I do find one, I take full advantage of the situation.

Currently, I have two providers that fills my satisfaction. The first one is Sunny (or Summer). She works at 40 Harrison. I forgot which room. It's the second door on the left after entering the main hallway. I can ascertain the next time I visit. Nonetheless, since all the providers are acquainted with one another, simply inquiring about her with any of one of them will direct you to her room. The second girl is Selina and she works at see & are. Both of these girls are busty and have the accompanying body. Sunny / Summer is in her late 20's / early 30's while Selina is in her 40's.

If you have the same preference as me, I highly suggest you visit them. Keep in mind that I'm just talking about the providers within Boston and the South Shore. Let me know if you want more information.

Cheers,

JDJ.That's 4 f. Sunny and Summer are different girls. Sunny is hot but kind of moody. Summer is ok looking. The girls in that place (and most of them other than Diva) are mostly from NYC and rotate in and out.

Spanker100
04-05-14, 10:20
http://www.newburyportnews.com/local/x1445026468/Probe-widens-into-Port-erotic-massage-parlor

SpermSac
04-05-14, 10:45
http://www.newburyportnews.com/local/x1445026468/Probe-widens-into-Port-erotic-massage-parlor"According to the Newburyport police Inspector Michael Sugrue, investigation into alleged illegal activities at 150 Merrimac St. Began a year ago, when police received numerous complaints of possible illegal goings-on at the massage parlor. Sugrue wrote his department received anonymous letters complaining of "unlawful sexual misconduct," most citing Craigslist as their source, as well as another adult website that provided reviews of "erotic massage parlors," listed by city and state.".

I said my peace in the past and got handed my ass. They read and they do use what they read.

Aldrich317
04-05-14, 11:12
Hi,

I have enjoyed the services of Bella at RX (reviews posted on non-asian forum). Looking for a bit of variety, can anyone recommend other girls here? Please PM me with details if you would like.

Thanks,

Aldrich317.

HappyDave
04-05-14, 11:46
"According to the Newburyport police Inspector Michael Sugrue, investigation into alleged illegal activities at 150 Merrimac St. Began a year ago, when police received numerous complaints of possible illegal goings-on at the massage parlor. Sugrue wrote his department received anonymous letters complaining of "unlawful sexual misconduct," most citing Craigslist as their source, as well as another adult website that provided reviews of "erotic massage parlors," listed by city and state.".

I said my peace in the past and got handed my ass. They read and they do use what they read.Worst thing in business happens when you don't,advertise, nothing. The game of the oldest profession and key stone cops, will go on for ever. Craigslist and complaints are what really did them in. Just curious were they ever reviewed here?

Smoke Screen
04-05-14, 12:24
"According to the Newburyport police Inspector Michael Sugrue, investigation into alleged illegal activities at 150 Merrimac St. Began a year ago, when police received numerous complaints of possible illegal goings-on at the massage parlor. Sugrue wrote his department received anonymous letters complaining of "unlawful sexual misconduct," most citing Craigslist as their source, as well as another adult website that provided reviews of "erotic massage parlors," listed by city and state.".

I said my peace in the past and got handed my ass. They read and they do use what they read.My ass was on the same platter.

Smoke Screen
04-05-14, 12:26
Worst thing in business happens when you don't,advertise, nothing. The game of the oldest profession and key stone cops, will go on for ever. Craigslist and complaints are what really did them in. Just curious were they ever reviewed here?I'm curious who was the 70 year old that had been there 3 times, more power to him.

Satya
04-05-14, 12:57
My ass was on the same platter.Me too, more than once!

SpermSac
04-05-14, 13:04
Worst thing in business happens when you don't,advertise, nothing. The game of the oldest profession and key stone cops, will go on for ever. Craigslist and complaints are what really did them in. Just curious were they ever reviewed here?Posted in the article.

"The three online reviews Sugrue could access told of separate incidents when men claimed they received more than the standard therapeutic massage at Merrimac Bodyworks from different women named Joanne, Kate and Bonnie. The reviews explained in some detail how the reviewers were manually brought to sexual gratification for a $70 fee by the women they encountered.".

Bigben99
04-05-14, 13:58
Canterbury again last week. Chose Sasa again although I would like to try the other girl. Sasa gets a little better each time. Sweet girl. No interruptions. Still running the .35/.50 special there. I overtipped at .7 but she was nice to me. Anyone have any other new MetroWest intel? PM me for mine.

HappyDave
04-05-14, 15:29
Posted in the article.

"The three online reviews Sugrue could access told of separate incidents when men claimed they received more than the standard therapeutic massage at Merrimac Bodyworks from different women named Joanne, Kate and Bonnie. The reviews explained in some detail how the reviewers were manually brought to sexual gratification for a $70 fee by the women they encountered.".In defence, how many places in Quincy, CT and RI are reviewed at Nozium and never busted but Needham and wWellesley get slammed shut in the blink of an eye. Yes lots of stuff can be posted open but in delicate areas should be strictly confidential PM'S. That said it they post on CL or BP they ask for it. If as the report says, all I have to do is cruise up to a store front of an AMP, punch there phone number into my smart phone and CL and BP adds pop up. Its all I need, searching hear is secondary and just a mention of "Left Happy" is enough to send in an undercover.

BigDog001
04-05-14, 17:42
Full roam available (at least for me): sometimes even Putin stops in, and I will def come back to any and all these places.

2 Billings. And I love the outfits they wear.

1073 Hancock.

1674 Beacon.

1147 Hancock 1st Fl.

299 Newport 2nd Floor #9.

NO PM'S ALLOWED! It's all available by searching.

Thanks for your time.

BigDog.Yep, these places keep me nice and happy.

BigDog001
04-05-14, 18:05
Lisa at Relax Time.

21 School Quincy, formerly Fu-Shen.

Ocean Q, Ocean Wey, Double -you Norwell. One owner for all 3- treats customers like crap, worse, he treats his workers like crap.

There are better options out there, much better.

BD.

HappyDave
04-05-14, 18:22
Yep, these places keep me nice and happy.1073 really did not impress me, Newport second floor was great but hit or miss now. 2 Billings is nice and simple, nothing supper special but alwaysvery satisfying I use it for a reliable backup.

Smoke Screen
04-05-14, 19:43
Canterbury again last week. Chose Sasa again although I would like to try the other girl. Sasa gets a little better each time. Sweet girl. No interruptions. Still running the .35/.50 special there. I overtipped at .7 but she was nice to me. Anyone have any other new MetroWest intel? PM me for mine.Overtipping is 50 or 60, I don't know what you would call 70, maybe ludicrous. This is what happened in Rhode Island, now they expect 60 for a normal tip.

Also are you aware that there is a Worcester thread, where your review belongs?

Bigben99
04-06-14, 10:08
Everyone has different standards and different reasons. As I stated...for me .7 was an over tip but hardly ludicrous as I got great service. And yes. Aware of the Worcester page. Thanks so much.

Overtipping is 50 or 60, I don't know what you would call 70, maybe ludicrous. This is what happened in Rhode Island, now they expect 60 for a normal tip.

Also are you aware that there is a Worcester thread, where your review belongs?

Smoke Screen
04-06-14, 12:43
Everyone has different standards and different reasons. As I stated...for me .7 was an over tip but hardly ludicrous as I got great service. And yes. Aware of the Worcester page. Thanks so much.I just got back from Canterbury and it was one of my best non FS times. I will never doubt you again and hope you accept my apology, BTW, I tipped the same as you.

BigDog001
04-06-14, 12:46
Lisa at Relax Time.

21 School Quincy, formerly Fu-Shen.

Ocean Q, Ocean Wey, Double -you Norwell. One owner for all 3- treats customers like crap, worse, he treats his workers like crap.

There are better options out there, much better.

BD.How could I forget? Maybe saving the worst for last.

I had a lousy massage, and no HE. Tip. Zero. Anna from 2nd Floor at Coddington started it, and 2nd floor was always a happy place. I have never read a "happy" review. And they charge 70. Plus their parking lot is way too exposed for me.

Bigben99
04-06-14, 12:51
Glad you enjoyed it. I reward good service, non haggling, sweetness and effort. I have under tipped at times and over tipped. It is completely a personal thing. Thanks for validating my tip though...I was beginning to doubt myself. I assume that you saw Sasa? Sweet girl in a very tough "career". So many guys forget how much their job must really suck (no pun intended). Respect these girls and reward them. I have no time for people who under tip good service and feel proud of it. It's the same thing asgoing out to eat and leaving 10-15% after good service. You save your dollars but in the end you are a jerk.

I just got back from Canterbury and it was one of my best non FS times. I will never doubt you again and hope you accept my apology, BTW, I tipped the same as you.

Spaz2580
04-06-14, 16:09
Are all up to each monger. No one is scared of the therapist. We all tip what we feel is fair. $20 to me would be pretty cheap for me. Or for bad service. 60 or 70 is ok if the monger got more and was happy, very happy.

20 bro. Again 20 bro. Are you scared of these therapists?

ReadyAndWillin
04-06-14, 19:14
Glad you enjoyed it. I reward good service, non haggling, sweetness and effort. I have under tipped at times and over tipped. It is completely a personal thing. Thanks for validating my tip though...I was beginning to doubt myself. I assume that you saw Sasa? Sweet girl in a very tough "career". So many guys forget how much their job must really suck (no pun intended). Respect these girls and reward them. I have no time for people who under tip good service and feel proud of it. It's the same thing asgoing out to eat and leaving 10-15% after good service. You save your dollars but in the end you are a jerk.Tipping is a very personal decision. I generally tip very, very well, significantly north of numbers mentioned here. As a result obtain tremendous service, have developed great relationships, and always get exactly what I want. To each his own, but that is how I roll. And would not change a thing. I respect them, I reward them, I greatly appreciate them, and feel lucky such a service exists.

Good luck.

RobinHood2
04-07-14, 08:46
Hey Guys,

Just back from spending the winter in FL. I'm hoping that some of the people that I've helped in the past will update me on details of the latest and greatest on the south shore via PM.

Thanks in advance and as always as soon as I'm back out there I'll report.

Thanks in advance.

Stewie781
04-07-14, 16:34
Hi all,

I've lurked here for a little while and thought it time to contribute. Unfortunately I do not have a positive experience to report on. I visited 409 Pond st in Braintree last week and was encouraged by the person who answered the phone to try the new girl, Maggie which I agreed to do. I arrived a few minutes early and was met at the door by Maggie who showed me to my room. She's cute, mid 20's, nice body. I'm thinking "jackpot! Not so much. The massage was very average at best. She flipped me at the 20 minute mark, lowered the lights and started a nice tease and that's where it south. She immediately started grinding on me about the tip. I hate that. For the record I am always friendly and respectful towards every therapist I encounter. I truly respect and appreciate the work they do. Additionally I always arrive freshly showered etc. I also am I bit heavy handed when it comes to tipping. I worked my way through school on the kindness of customers and understand what our generosity means to these women. In short I feel that I'm pretty easy to work with / on.

Please pardon the digression. Now back to the story. At the 40 minute mark she starts with the "hurry up, your hours' almost over". I point out that we have 20 minutes left. Meanwhile we can hear the door bell ringing constantly and apparently she is seeing dollar signs walking out if she can't get me out of there. Anyway, I finish and she leaves to get the towel. A two second clean up and she tells me we're done. I hate being shorted on time. Nothing pisses me off more than getting less than I paid for. As a rule anything under 5 minutes doesn't really get me revved up. More than that and it's coming out of her tip. Upon exiting I handed her 30 bucks and reminded her that she shorted me 15 minutes. On my way home I called the manager to let her know what happened and that I wasn't happy about it. She actually tried to excuse the MT's behavior by claiming that a lot of customers leave early. WTF? If I wanted less than the full hour I would have paid for 30 minutes. Anyway there are much better options available for less cost and I won't be back.

I hope this report proves helpful and I look forward to sharing a (hopefully) better experience sometime soon.

Best,

S.

Member #4868
04-07-14, 17:11
Two thumbs down.

Parking is horrendous, Felton is one way and littered with cars ended up on Moody closer to Rt 20. Was only doing a recon but was greeted by Angela, small, thin, cute and had a tattoo on her right breast. Very warm and friendly she somehow convinced me to take a half hour at a reasonable $40. Within two minutes she had brushed jr so I was optimistic of some success. She giggled and cooed when I rubbed her calf so no reason to think things would take a turn for the worse. She then flips me at the 10 minute mark and goes for the oil, time to slow her roll so I tell her no oil. She comes back to the table and I try to get a better look at that tattoo. No go, no UTC or OTC except she seemed to indicate that I could ever so gently brush my fingertips over her. Yeah, right.

Here is when it goes off the rails, I now indicate that since there will be no roaming how about a blowjob? Well, I don't speak Mandarin but I am pretty sure she was not showering me with pleasantries! LOL Thankfully, her phone rang and she excused herself. She returned to find me dressing and all the smiles came back pointing to the clock (we are at the 15 minute mark) saying she wants to finish. Reality is she wanted to push the hand job and secure the tip. Informed her that I dislike hanjobs but really like blowjobs. Back to the Mandarin.

Back in my car in less than twenty minutes.

Stressed Out
04-07-14, 20:55
Hi all,

I've lurked here for a little while and thought it time to contribute. Unfortunately I do not have a positive experience to report on. I visited 409 Pond st in Braintree last week and was encouraged by the person who answered the phone to try the new girl, Maggie which I agreed to do. I arrived a few minutes early and was met at the door by Maggie who showed me to my room. She's cute, mid 20's, nice body. I'm thinking "jackpot! Not so much. The massage was very average at best. She flipped me at the 20 minute mark, lowered the lights and started a nice tease and that's where it south. She immediately started grinding on me about the tip. I hate that. For the record I am always friendly and respectful towards every therapist I encounter. I truly respect and appreciate the work they do. Additionally I always arrive freshly showered etc. I also am I bit heavy handed when it comes to tipping. I worked my way through school on the kindness of customers and understand what our generosity means to these women. In short I feel that I'm pretty easy to work with / on.

Please pardon the digression. Now back to the story. At the 40 minute mark she starts with the "hurry up, your hours' almost over". I point out that we have 20 minutes left. Meanwhile we can hear the door bell ringing constantly and apparently she is seeing dollar signs walking out if she can't get me out of there. Anyway, I finish and she leaves to get the towel. A two second clean up and she tells me we're done. I hate being shorted on time. Nothing pisses me off more than getting less than I paid for. As a rule anything under 5 minutes doesn't really get me revved up. More than that and it's coming out of her tip. Upon exiting I handed her 30 bucks and reminded her that she shorted me 15 minutes. On my way home I called the manager to let her know what happened and that I wasn't happy about it. She actually tried to excuse the MT's behavior by claiming that a lot of customers leave early. WTF? If I wanted less than the full hour I would have paid for 30 minutes. Anyway there are much better options available for less cost and I won't be back.

I hope this report proves helpful and I look forward to sharing a (hopefully) better experience sometime soon.

Best,

S.Great report with plenty of info for us to decide if visiting there is something we want to do. And after all that is the purpose of our little forum here. Having visited there occasionally being shorted (rudely) hasn't happened to me. And while we can usually point the finger at the provider in this case it is evident that her shorting of time was condoned by management. It certainly gives me pause about going back there. And BTW your reaction regarding the tip was perfect. She may get another customer but she lost most of the tip so how did she come out ahead? We look forward to your next report and hope it goes better!

Herow
04-07-14, 21:15
Sounds pretty good.

Two thumbs down.

Parking is horrendous, Felton is one way and littered with cars ended up on Moody closer to Rt 20. Was only doing a recon but was greeted by Angela, small, thin, cute and had a tattoo on her right breast. Very warm and friendly she somehow convinced me to take a half hour at a reasonable $40. Within two minutes she had brushed jr so I was optimistic of some success. She giggled and cooed when I rubbed her calf so no reason to think things would take a turn for the worse. She then flips me at the 10 minute mark and goes for the oil, time to slow her roll so I tell her no oil. She comes back to the table and I try to get a better look at that tattoo. No go, no UTC or OTC except she seemed to indicate that I could ever so gently brush my fingertips over her. Yeah, right.

Here is when it goes off the rails, I now indicate that since there will be no roaming how about a blowjob? Well, I don't speak Mandarin but I am pretty sure she was not showering me with pleasantries! LOL Thankfully, her phone rang and she excused herself. She returned to find me dressing and all the smiles came back pointing to the clock (we are at the 15 minute mark) saying she wants to finish. Reality is she wanted to push the hand job and secure the tip. Informed her that I dislike hanjobs but really like blowjobs. Back to the Mandarin.

Back in my car in less than twenty minutes.

Erasmus
04-08-14, 01:35
Thai place, $70 cover. Got a girl whose name sounded like "diamond". Very unpleasant attitude, wanted a big tip (60+), and limited roaming.

There was another girl there when I left with braces who seemed friendlier, but probably won't repeat. There are better places just down the street.

SpermSac
04-08-14, 06:22
Hi all,

Best,

S.Managers name is or was Mandy late 30's. From what I have been hearing most of the girls have been rotated out. Service there use to be good with no time shorting.

Short Stroke
04-08-14, 08:42
Ventured into Julia's for some work on achy back muscles. Massage was good and she is walking the legit line so not much teasing as in the past. Not sure if she got spooked recently or what. She is a little more talkative now as compared to the past and still wears the high heeled shoes. Talks about the guys that come in that speak of RI AMP's and service. If you are looking for a decent massage on the south shore look her up. You'll walk away with a smile but the long slow buildup of a tease is not there. No roaming. By appointment only. For what most are looking for this would not be recommended for you.

HappyDave
04-08-14, 08:46
Had unexpected free half hour. Dropped in billings, two cars in driveway, no answer at door. Dropped in 229 parked right up front, when right, inside. Tough to tell but seemed to have a customer behind curtain 1 or one girl was sleeping. Talked to Keely" she said come back in half, I said was only looking for a half and would stop by later. She went behind curtain and talked for a second. Then said OK half, we went in other room for a 20 min soft tease and ending, OTC allowed, UTC top shut down. She said next time free, got the job done but again no talent 40 something plain cloths, ok on eyes but about given up on MA except billings. .4 Plus .4 A 5 experiance.

RobinHood2
04-08-14, 09:51
Has anyone tried the new place that's been advertising in Randolph. I think the address is 324 and. Main Street. That's a strip mall, pretty out in the open. Please let us know.

Haulinass1
04-08-14, 18:09
Has anyone tried the new place that's been advertising in Randolph. I think the address is 324 and. Main Street. That's a strip mall, pretty out in the open. Please let us know.I think it is still under construction. I went by there last week.

JohnDoeJohn
04-08-14, 23:58
Has anyone tried the new place that's been advertising in Randolph. I think the address is 324 and. Main Street. That's a strip mall, pretty out in the open. Please let us know.It seems the same people who operates 1073 Hancock in Quincy also runs this place. I haven't been there yet, but assuming the same goes at Randolph as it does in Quincy, it should be fun.

Eligrn101
04-09-14, 07:58
Ventured into Julia's for some work on achy back muscles. Massage was good and she is walking the legit line so not much teasing as in the past. Not sure if she got spooked recently or what. She is a little more talkative now as compared to the past and still wears the high heeled shoes. Talks about the guys that come in that speak of RI AMP's and service. If you are looking for a decent massage on the south shore look her up. You'll walk away with a smile but the long slow buildup of a tease is not there. No roaming. By appointment only. For what most are looking for this would not be recommended for you.This report mirrors exactly my experience with Julia about two weeks ago. Still, an enjoyable time with an interesting, attractive young woman.

Short Stroke
04-09-14, 08:34
I think it is still under construction. I went by there last week.That the new one by the fish market?

Member #4868
04-09-14, 08:44
I am moving this here as I feel it is an important read.

MPC, you did nothing wrong and neither did the other monger other than mis-directing his anger. 100% of the blame here lies with the AMP. Complete head scratcher how they think they can have a 50 yo muffin top work side by side with a 20 yo spinner and not have issues.

Ok so I realize this is a non asian Boston board but I have to relay an experience at a Worcester asian place more for what happened at the appointment than anything else and to see what you boys had to say, as this is the board I use as a home base and have began building trust and cooperation with.

So that said I decided to try the AMP in Worcester on Canterbury st. The place has been reviewed a lot lately on the Boston and Worcester MP boards. What caught my interest was the talk of a new young spinner who climbs on the table for the massage. In any case I made the trip 30-40 min drive for me. I made the apt with the young girl Sassa. When I arrived I was disappointed to get the old AMP bait and switch. Enter a women in her mid 40's. At first I go to the room assuming she was just showing me to the room. Also communication was a major issue. It was yes to everything I asked. I have an apt with Sassa.."yes yes". She's here? Yes yes". So on and so forth. Once in the room I realize what was going on so I tell her I want Sassa. I gets "no, no Sassa...I do massage for you". So I say no way as I've lost patience for these AMP games years ago. I go to leave and she says "you stay I get Sassa". It was about 8-830 so I thought she was done for the night and she was being called back to work. In any case 5 minutes later she comes bopping in. A real cutie. 5 feet under 100 lbs. Bubbly little ass, decent boobs. Wearing shorts and a tank top. Looks about 19-20 idk.

So she starts the massage and it's good. She climbs on the table and uses her knees and elbows..not going to go step by step as she has recently been reviewed a couple times. In any cases now it's about 15-20 minutes in I guess and I hear a mans voice get closer then he comes right over to my room (which is small and has no ceiling and a sheet for a door) basically 6 feet away from me and yells in loud "Hey asshole thanks for ruining my massage. I'll be waiting outside for you". At this point I realized what had happened. They must have pulled Sassa off this guy mid- session and put her in with me. I honestly didn't realize that was the case and it certainly wasn't my intent. In fact I offered to wait but lost in the communication I thought I was being told she wasn't there at all, that's why I said I was leaving. I would have happily gotten something to eat while waiting rather than driving to Worcester for nothing. In any case it went how it went. And this guy yelling in and threatening me during the tease of my massage really pissed me off. In fact I was half a second away from jumping up and putting my boots on and going out there dick swinging to break his jaw. But this girl was very good and I was feeling good so I decided to relax and enjoy the rest of my massage, which I did (very much so). So again sparing the details. She tells me to flip, good tease and finish I pulled down her pant played with her pussy and and her nipples a little. But back to the issue I had. I got cleaned up, used the bathroom. By this point I had calmed down she made sure of that (with both hands in fact). Actually I had a strange feeling. Anxiety and butterflies like for a fight when you was a kid. But in reality I'm a marine and I have had my share of fights and scared is not something get in confrontations anymore. I just react. But I'm 30 years old and that might be over the hill for an NFL running back but it's prime fighting age for a monger. My fear was this.."holy shit what if this is a 60 year old guy out there ready to fight me". I can't hit a guy that age. I could I guess in self defense but I certainly didn't want to. Thankfully in the end this guy was gone when I went outside. Maybe he calmed down or just had second thoughts. Not sure but glad he did.

All that said my question is did I commit a major sin in the monger world here? I certainly didn't mean to. But with the communication issue I didn't even realize initially what happened. Now I am a veteran as I've said. But was a very young man when I began this hobby (basically out of need because I was often away from home and ended up really enjoying it). So I lacked any sort of monger ethics training which I have since acquired on this forum and others like it (CLR). To me I did nothing wrong. This other monger should be upset with the AMP not me. What do you guys think?

Also if that monger is here I apologize for my part in this. And if anyone wants more info on the AMP in Worcester PM me.

Short Stroke
04-09-14, 09:35
New place in Weymouth advertising as Signature Body Works. Located in an office building. Massage is sub standard and no tease to be found. Legit location and other girl comes in to push 4 hands. Tall skinny A cup. Damage was 5 since it was a Monday special and didn't get a warm fuzzy feeling. Got cheap with the tip and left 2. Wouldn't recommend and won't return. OK so I wasted some $ and got away cheap.

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/4414365953.html

= ★ = Signature Body Work = ★ =.

60 minutes=$70 _ 30 minutes=$50.

4 Hands 60 minutes = $ 100.

Swedish. Deep Tissue. Hot oil Body work. 4 Hands Body work. And more.

You'll be comfortable and at ease with a soothing excellent Body Work...

Schedule your Body Work Now.

Tel: 7 8 1 -- 8 1 2 -- 1 2 4 1.

= ★ = 549 columbian st suite 308 Weymouth = ★ =.

= ★ = Online Special= ★ =.

$50/60 mins (Body works) Mondays ONLY.

ClamShack
04-09-14, 12:05
Ventured into Julia's for some work on achy back muscles. Massage was good and she is walking the legit line so not much teasing as in the past. Not sure if she got spooked recently or what. She is a little more talkative now as compared to the past and still wears the high heeled shoes. Talks about the guys that come in that speak of RI AMP's and service. If you are looking for a decent massage on the south shore look her up. You'll walk away with a smile but the long slow buildup of a tease is not there. No roaming. By appointment only. For what most are looking for this would not be recommended for you.I visited the other day. She's really cute, and I enjoyed my time. But.you're right. Very little teasing, and the cleanup was with tissues and a paper towel. My appointment was in the afternoon, and this place is right near a school. When I went in, there was a woman right outside waiting in her car to pick up her kid. When I got out, there were a bunch of kids hanging right across the street at the gas station / convenience store. I fully expected one of them to be a wise-ass and say something to me, but they didn't. It still was a bit unnerving, so if you do go there, I would avoid the 3 pm to 5 pm window.

Member #5431
04-09-14, 12:56
Made an appointment yesterday at 1147 2nd floor with LeiLei. GOt to the door and some fugly girl answers and says she's LeiLei. Definitely not the Leilei I know and love. Asked if Gina was available she said she was gone to China.. Can this be true? This was one of my favorite places and now they've vanished like the wind. Looks like the only decent option in Quincy anymore is Mandy at Bills. Any idea where they might resurface? Is Gina gone for good?

Smoke Screen
04-09-14, 18:47
I am moving this here as I feel it is an important read.

MPC, you did nothing wrong and neither did the other monger other than mis-directing his anger. 100% of the blame here lies with the AMP. Complete head scratcher how they think they can have a 50 yo muffin top work side by side with a 20 yo spinner and not have issues.I realize you haven't been there and you are only going by what MPC's review states, so don't take this wrong, I just want to set the record straight. The two women there are 22 & early 30's, there is no 50 year old muffin top. I saw her this past Sunday and she is attractive with a nice body, very accommodating, and does an excellent job.

Mr Bao
04-09-14, 23:52
Any new leads in Quincy, MA with younger gals?

I have been out of this hobby ever since the last post I have reviewed that quite put me on a bad impression...

Please let me know fellas...thank you and have a great time!

Short Stroke
04-10-14, 07:42
I visited the other day. She's really cute, and I enjoyed my time. But.you're right. Very little teasing, and the cleanup was with tissues and a paper towel. My appointment was in the afternoon, and this place is right near a school. When I went in, there was a woman right outside waiting in her car to pick up her kid. When I got out, there were a bunch of kids hanging right across the street at the gas station / convenience store. I fully expected one of them to be a wise-ass and say something to me, but they didn't. It still was a bit unnerving, so if you do go there, I would avoid the 3 pm to 5 pm window.She is pretty much respected as a legit place by the locals.

GOOD point on the school thing for people to be aware of. I wasn't aware of a school nearby but I saw her early.

Clean up has changed. She use to use a warm towel for cleanup not paper towels and not reused towels like some places.

Member #4868
04-10-14, 08:01
I realize you haven't been there and you are only going by what MPC's review states, so don't take this wrong, I just want to set the record straight. The two women there are 22 & early 30's, there is no 50 year old muffin top. I saw her this past Sunday and she is attractive with a nice body, very accommodating, and does an excellent job.No offence taken Smoke and you are correct, I have not been to this AMP for it is a little out of the way for me. Regarding my post I simply was commenting on what MPC wrote:

I was disappointed to get the old AMP bait and switch. Enter a women in her mid 40's. I will add that he has since added info and clarified this elsewhere.

I will stand by my post in terms of a generalization. Any time you mix a hot young spinner with someone less so there are bound to be issues. And one last thing; if the slightly older provider is all you say ("she is attractive with a nice body, very accommodating, and does an excellent job") then why was the other gentlemen willing to fight MPC over the switch? I am not meaning to be a dick here, just wondering.

Bigben99
04-10-14, 09:58
I have met both girls. Both are attractive, I prefer young so I chose Sasa but it really is a toss up based on personal preference. I highly doubt there was a 50 year old there working for one night. The other "gentleman" was a jerk who over reacted to a switch. Yes. The switch should not have happened but still.

No offence taken Smoke and you are correct, I have not been to this AMP for it is a little out of the way for me. Regarding my post I simply was commenting on what MPC wrote:

I will add that he has since added info and clarified this elsewhere.

I will stand by my post in terms of a generalization. Any time you mix a hot young spinner with someone less so there are bound to be issues. And one last thing; if the slightly older provider is all you say ("she is attractive with a nice body, very accommodating, and does an excellent job") then why was the other gentlemen willing to fight MPC over the switch? I am not meaning to be a dick here, just wondering.

BigDog001
04-10-14, 13:51
Have NOT left happy since the daughter took over and changed the name. The former LY was a happy place. Awana has been all misses for me. Sometimes they run specials for 40 or 50 an hour, and the phone rings off the hook. The legit massage is usually above average. I may go back for a 40 or 50 hr special, but not going back for a 60 buck legit unhappy massage. Mileage tends to vary everywhere, but I haven't heard any happy news from here.

BD.

Smoke Screen
04-10-14, 14:40
And one last thing; if the slightly older provider is all you say ("she is attractive with a nice body, very accommodating, and does an excellent job") then why was the other gentlemen willing to fight MPC over the switch? I am not meaning to be a dick here, just wondering.Well, all I can think of is if I was having a good time with a cute young spinner who was taken away half way through the time I paid for, and was not familiar with the substitute, I would be pissed too. Rather than making a big scene I would more than likely walk out, leaving no tip. I'm not saying the substitute was as attractive as Sasa, but she is attractive and very accommodating, I was with her on Sunday and thoroughly enjoyed myself with her. I've also been with Sasa and enjoyed my time with her. Given the choice, I would pick Sasa, because she is younger, but that's it, they are both fun to be with.

Bigben99
04-10-14, 16:45
I have seen both girls. It is a toss up. I prefer young and petit so I choose Sasa. I have heard that the other girls session is better. She is about 35, pretty with bigger chest. The answer is that the monger who threatened to beat up the other monger is a dillweed. And he had his mind set on younger.

Well, all I can think of is if I was having a good time with a cute young spinner who was taken away half way through the time I paid for, and was not familiar with the substitute, I would be pissed too. Rather than making a big scene I would more than likely walk out, leaving no tip. I'm not saying the substitute was as attractive as Sasa, but she is attractive and very accommodating, I was with her on Sunday and thoroughly enjoyed myself with her. I've also been with Sasa and enjoyed my time with her. Given the choice, I would pick Sasa, because she is younger, but that's it, they are both fun to be with.

Joe Fish
04-10-14, 17:06
I visited the other day. She's really cute, and I enjoyed my time. But.you're right. Very little teasing, and the cleanup was with tissues and a paper towel. My appointment was in the afternoon, and this place is right near a school. When I went in, there was a woman right outside waiting in her car to pick up her kid. When I got out, there were a bunch of kids hanging right across the street at the gas station / convenience store. I fully expected one of them to be a wise-ass and say something to me, but they didn't. It still was a bit unnerving, so if you do go there, I would avoid the 3 pm to 5 pm window.Where is this place?

BigDog001
04-10-14, 17:29
Where is this place?It is time of the year to have yourself a renewed, rejuvenated self for a grand outlook...

A professional yet relaxing body work might be what you need to revive your vitality-allow me.

Untie the knots and loosen the muscle, therefore ease the stress for you.

If you happen to be in the area, please come check out my studio conveniently located in just minutes off I-495 exit 4, mid-way of Boston and the Cape, spacious and clean, heated extra-wide table, and you can choose any genre of music.

In call service rate 45 min /$60 or 90 min /$100.

Travel fees apply to out call appts.

Address: 48 PEARL ST. MIDDLEBORO.

Text / Call: 774 260 7157.

Wish everyone a new, much happier & more prosperous year 2014 and beyond.

Julia (a Chinese origin).

Do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers.

Cleaned me up with tissues or paper towels too.

BD.

SlowMo
04-10-14, 18:53
Been waiting for several days to file this report to let memories fade a little. Went to School st in Lexington based on their CL ad. Easy to find, easy to park. A not-so-good-looking mama-san (mid 50's) answered the door, I inquired who would be my therapist and she replied that she would be. I then stopped following her and asked who else was working that day, which she didn't understand due to poor language skills. Eventually, a younger (mid 30's) but quite plain looking woman came by and offered her services. At that time, two fellows walked in in quick succession (one of why'all?) and we all did our best not to make eye contact in the narrow hallway. Awkward. After more internal debate, I gave in and was led to a plainly furnished room separated from the main hallway by a curtain that stopped about two feet shy of the ground. So much for privacy. Oh, and while I was changing, you could clearly hear what I believe is one of the therapists go to the bathroom nearby (thin walls, no door). Having no heard water running to indicate that any hands were washed, I could only pray that it wasn't mine. The massage itself turned out surprisingly well. The lady was obviously professionally trained. She has this move where she uses her elbows in your upper back and lower neck that is something to behold. It is, however, not a very happy place. Thought you'd like to know.

TodayIsTheday
04-10-14, 21:05
Hi All.

I just stopped by 1034 Cambridge to check it out, I've been to others on the street and not bad just watch out the Thai places they charge the extra extra for some love. The massage was good, a nice 20 something cutie, petite, laid on the floor mat as they normally have it set up, towel over bottom. The girl strattles you during the massage, nice body, but no touching and no tease. On the flip, oiled up legs and chest. Love was for .6, too much to pay by my standards. I'll look into something more reasonable to report back.

Looks 7.

Body 8.

House .8.

Love .6.

TBone1970
04-11-14, 08:07
This place is hit or miss if you become a regular it gets happier. It also helped to call ahead. I don't go there anymore because there are better options.

Been waiting for several days to file this report to let memories fade a little. Went to School st in Lexington based on their CL ad. Easy to find, easy to park. A not-so-good-looking mama-san (mid 50's) answered the door, I inquired who would be my therapist and she replied that she would be. I then stopped following her and asked who else was working that day, which she didn't understand due to poor language skills. Eventually, a younger (mid 30's) but quite plain looking woman came by and offered her services. At that time, two fellows walked in in quick succession (one of why'all?) and we all did our best not to make eye contact in the narrow hallway. Awkward. After more internal debate, I gave in and was led to a plainly furnished room separated from the main hallway by a curtain that stopped about two feet shy of the ground. So much for privacy. Oh, and while I was changing, you could clearly hear what I believe is one of the therapists go to the bathroom nearby (thin walls, no door). Having no heard water running to indicate that any hands were washed, I could only pray that it wasn't mine. The massage itself turned out surprisingly well. The lady was obviously professionally trained. She has this move where she uses her elbows in your upper back and lower neck that is something to behold. It is, however, not a very happy place. Thought you'd like to know.

SpermSac
04-11-14, 08:16
It is time of the year to have yourself a renewed, rejuvenated self for a grand outlook...

A professional yet relaxing body work might be what you need to revive your vitality-allow me.

Untie the knots and loosen the muscle, therefore ease the stress for you.

If you happen to be in the area, please come check out my studio conveniently located in just minutes off I-495 exit 4, mid-way of Boston and the Cape, spacious and clean, heated extra-wide table, and you can choose any genre of music.

In call service rate 45 min /$60 or 90 min /$100.

Travel fees apply to out call appts.

Address: 48 PEARL ST. MIDDLEBORO.

Text / Call: 774 260 7157.

Wish everyone a new, much happier & more prosperous year 2014 and beyond.

Julia (a Chinese origin).

Do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers.

Cleaned me up with tissues or paper towels too.

BD.Hong Kong Accupressure in Weymouth is pretty much similar in service but hot towel clean up of oil and all. Repeat visits usually extends your mileage.

Both Shirley and Jenny give a great massage.

TBone1970
04-11-14, 09:13
Any recommendations for newton with attractive young providers? Tire of older providers!

Janus808
04-11-14, 10:44
This place is hit or miss if you become a regular it gets happier. It also helped to call ahead. I don't go there anymore because there are better options.I'll concur with slowmo. Was drawn in by their many 4 handed massage ads but when the older mamasa was presented I opted for a normal massage and left unhappy. As TB reports, there are better options to go with instead of putting in additional visits for any extras.

Stressed Out
04-11-14, 17:03
Made an appointment yesterday at 1147 2nd floor with LeiLei. GOt to the door and some fugly girl answers and says she's LeiLei. Definitely not the Leilei I know and love. Asked if Gina was available she said she was gone to China.. Can this be true? This was one of my favorite places and now they've vanished like the wind. Looks like the only decent option in Quincy anymore is Mandy at Bills. Any idea where they might resurface? Is Gina gone for good?Read down the forum a bit and you could have saved yourself a few bucks. Yes Gina is gone and out of the business. (to be missed). It will also tell you where CC (LeiLei) might be.

Pika Pepper
04-11-14, 18:01
Any recommendations for newton with attractive young providers? Tire of older providers!I personally like Sam at Mode Spa, but she is a bit severe looking (but has a nice legs, ass and stomach). She used to be at Hot Springs several years ago.

Have heard good things about Tulip.

Member #5431
04-11-14, 18:26
Read down the forum a bit and you could have saved yourself a few bucks. Yes Gina is gone and out of the business. (to be missed). It will also tell you where CC (LeiLei) might be.Yeah I actually bumped into CC at old ninja spot not sure what's it's called now. She is now going by a different name. But CC is not the same as Lilly, Lilly is better looking; a bit older and has a sexy tattoo on her lower back. She told me she was going to China for a few months because her family was sick. Rumor has it she may have gotten married to a fellow monger.

Amp Slave
04-11-14, 21:18
Hi All.

I just stopped by 1034 Cambridge to check it out, I've been to others on the street and not bad just watch out the Thai places they charge the extra extra for some love. The massage was good, a nice 20 something cutie, petite, laid on the floor mat as they normally have it set up, towel over bottom. The girl strattles you during the massage, nice body, but no touching and no tease. On the flip, oiled up legs and chest. Love was for .6, too much to pay by my standards. I'll look into something more reasonable to report back.

Looks 7.

Body 8.

House .8.

Love .6.Found that a majority of local Thai places are filled with TS girls. To each is own but I will not seek their services. They are yes expensive .8 more than the other Asian places. Why? The massages are not any better I have tried both. Jolin's places which are abound seems to be doing all right I guess.

Kenny9370
04-11-14, 23:00
Was in the area and saw a new place on Mountain Road in Burlington so I decided to stop by. Parking is behind the building out of the way, place is clean, and bright (every single window blinds was completely opened). Met the lady working there and asked if she was the one doing the massage and she said "yes." Not a looker at all, no chest, no ass and I was thinking to myself how do I get out of this. So I asked her how much for the hour and she said 80. Then I asked if she take credit card and she said no cash only so I said sorry and left.

On the way home I was still wanted to go somewhere so I decided to stop by JJ in natick. Never been there before, the building is off a main road but parking is in the back out of the way. Went up ring the bell and Jenny came out. About 5'4", 40 ish, skinny, not bad looking so I decided to stay. She first said 60 for the hour and then she asked if this was my first time here and I said yes so she gave me 10 back. So it was 50 for the hour on your first visit. The massage was ok nothing to write home about. She tried to stand out of the way to avoid contact with me and me with her. On the flip she kept working on my thigh and junior was at full mast but she refused to go near him. I tried to grab her hands and place it on junior but she kept saying no and that she didn't want any trouble. She offered a DIY while she rub my nipples. She seems scared about the recent shutdown in metrowest since that was all she was talking about on the flip. I am pretty sure that this place offered HE before the metrowest incident but now everyone is extremely careful and this was my first visit.

0 for 2 on my last 2 adventures. Have fun and good luck all.

Kenny9370
04-11-14, 23:31
Anyone tried the new place in framingham 1154 off route 9? Was going to tried it last week. Parked my car behind the building and walked into a day spa on the first floor. Kind of embarrassing so I just walked out, get into my car, and leave.

BigDog001
04-12-14, 08:02
Hi All.

Looks 7.

Body 8.

House .8.

Love .6.You can save yourself money AND time. There are many posts on this and other Thai places that it costs 140 for a nice massage and a no touch HE. If you read the forum, and the threads you can save yourself a ton of aggravation.

BD.

BigDog001
04-12-14, 08:06
Yeah I actually bumped into CC at old ninja spot not sure what's it's called now. She is now going by a different name. But CC is not the same as Lilly, Lilly is better looking; a bit older and has a sexy tattoo on her lower back. She told me she was going to China for a few months because her family was sick. Rumor has it she may have gotten married to a fellow monger.Because I posted she is there and PM'd you personally. What's her new name? That's news we can use. LeiLei should be back in a few months. Gina is out of the biz, for now.

BD.

TodayIsTheday
04-12-14, 08:50
You can save yourself money AND time. There are many posts on this and other Thai places that it costs 140 for a nice massage and a no touch HE. If you read the forum, and the threads you can save yourself a ton of aggravation.

BD.I agree, I've been to 544 Cambridge and 12 Belmont and although they provide beautiful girls, they charge a lot for extras. I should have went to 1000 Cambridge where the girls aren't bad and provide the same services without the up charge. I think I will stick with Indy or China dolls from here on out.

TravisBooth
04-12-14, 09:00
She (Jenny from JJ Natick) seems scared about the recent shutdown in metrowest since that was all she was talking about on the flip. I am prettysure that this place offered HE before the metrowest incident but now everyone is extremely careful and this was my first visit.

I saw Jenny a little over a month ago. She knows me by sight, and greeted me with, "Where you been?" since I hadn't been there (or anywhere else) lately.

I had the usual Jenny session, with decent chat, and a decent massage, but there's no question she's switched to extreme caution mode. New acquaintances may not be able to get beyond DIY, even after return visits, until she senses down the road that the pressure has gone down. She's totally spooked for the time being, and seems determined to avoid trouble by taking matters out of her own hands.

Momo2
04-12-14, 10:10
Going by the numbers.

I was looking something else up in RubMaps and I saw they had listed the number of AMPs in each state. I thought some of you might find this interesting. So like David Lettermans top 10, here are the top ten states based just on number of AMPs.

1) CA- 4,613.

2) NY - 985.

3) TX - 793.

4) FL- 710.

5) NJ- 415.

6) IL- 368.

7) MA -348.

8) WA- 331.

9) PA - 306.

10) GA- 223.

Other notes of interest.

NV had 182.

RI had 35 But we know the quality trumps quantity.

BagTag
04-12-14, 10:53
There seems to be a great deal of reports on RI being the capital of the world for a great FS spa experience how about who and where are some of your favorites? I find myself in RI more often than not these days and would love to hit a good spot. If you share and I partake I will definitely report back my findings. Thanks... Posting this on the other non board as well...

HappyDave
04-12-14, 10:58
Going by the numbers.

I was looking something else up in RubMaps and I saw they had listed the number of AMPs in each state. I thought some of you might find this interesting. So like David Lettermans top 10, here are the top ten states based just on number of AMPs.

1) CA- 4,613.

2) NY - 985.

3) TX - 793.

4) FL- 710.

5) NJ- 415.

6) IL- 368.

7) MA -348.

8) WA- 331.

9) PA - 306.

10) GA- 223.

Other notes of interest.

NV had 182.

RI had 35 But we know the quality trumps quantity.How many per mile or per capita?

Dh1610
04-12-14, 11:09
With all do respect who gives a S* I think your odometer is broken so what do you care.

How many per mile or per capita?

Member #5431
04-12-14, 14:06
Because I posted she is there and PM'd you personally. What's her new name? That's news we can use. LeiLei should be back in a few months. Gina is out of the biz, for now.

BD.She is going by Jenny.

BigDog001
04-12-14, 20:22
She is going by Jenny.So CC is now Jenny, and she can be found working part-time at the old Ninja. Gina and LeiLei are in the homeland. Leaving CoCo- missing and unaccounted for.

BD.

SMS 54
04-12-14, 21:05
Going by the numbers.

1) CA- 4,613.

2) NY - 985.

3) TX - 793.

4) FL- 710.

5) NJ- 415.

6) IL- 368.

7) MA -348.

8) WA- 331.

9) PA - 306.

10) GA- 223.

Other notes of interest.

NV had 182.

RI had 35 But we know the quality trumps quantity.I am not a statistician, but I always like to think about the why's and wherefore's of all this stuff. Just remember that the Rubmaps site is highly inaccurate, which it would be hard not to be, with the constant opening, closing and moving around of places. Also, the raw numbers, don't mean much unless you compare them to the total population, or some other value, to get an idea of how many AMPs there are per capita, or per adult male population, or something along those lines. Then you could accurately get a sense of which areas have a relatively high density of AMPs. I think it would be of more value if it were done by city or county or metropolitan area rather than by state.

SMS 54
04-12-14, 21:14
There seems to be a great deal of reports on RI being the capital of the world for a great FS spa experience how about who and where are some of your favorites? I find myself in RI more often than not these days and would love to hit a good spot. If you share and I partake I will definitely report back my findings. Thanks... Posting this on the other non board as well...In New England, yes, but there are several other hotspots in the country. Just to name a couple, Atlanta, and I would recommend Dallas from my own personal experience, and there are some others I believe. As far as who or what in RI, there is a thread for that city and it has all the info you could possibly want or need.

Rito1
04-13-14, 00:00
In New England, yes, but there are several other hotspots in the country. Just to name a couple, Atlanta, and I would recommend Dallas from my own personal experience, and there are some others I believe. As far as who or what in RI, there is a thread for that city and it has all the info you could possibly want or need.Add Phily to the list.

Member #5431
04-13-14, 00:59
Add Phily to the list.I actually got my taste for Asian pussy in the Korean AMPs of DC and northern VA. Not sure what the scenes like now that I live in the bean but around 2 k it was like the RI scene. Oh those were the days.

Member #5431
04-13-14, 01:14
So I made an appointment with Mandy the other day. I walked in and there was an Asian dude sitting on the couch with her. He stared me down as I walked in and it was just odd. Opted for the 30 minutes even though I had planned on 60. Just felt like I was interrupting something. She offered to finish me happy but with her boyfriend on the couch I said thanks anyway. Am I the only one who noticed this dude?

BigDog001
04-13-14, 06:25
So I made an appointment with Mandy the other day. I walked in and there was an Asian dude sitting on the couch with her. He stared me down as I walked in and it was just odd. Opted for the 30 minutes even though I had planned on 60. Just felt like I was interrupting something. She offered to finish me happy but with her boyfriend on the couch I said thanks anyway. Am I the only one who noticed this dude?An Asian dude in a black Beemer brings the girls to work, and then picks them up at the end of the day.

BD.

HappyDave
04-13-14, 10:52
I am not a statistician, but I always like to think about the why's and wherefore's of all this stuff. Just remember that the Rubmaps site is highly inaccurate, which it would be hard not to be, with the constant opening, closing and moving around of places. Also, the raw numbers, don't mean much unless you compare them to the total population, or some other value, to get an idea of how many AMPs there are per capita, or per adult male population, or something along those lines. Then you could accurately get a sense of which areas have a relatively high density of AMPs. I think it would be of more value if it were done by city or county or metropolitan area rather than by state.Think when Dh1610 reads your post your going to get the same love note as me. (I did accidently omit square before mile) that must have been the difference)... Now, back to the ladies (after I block the first person in I believe at least 8 years I have been here).

Dh1610
04-13-14, 11:02
No HappyDave the note is only for you. You are special.

Think when Dh1610 reads your post your going to get the same love note as me. (I did accidently omit square before mile) that must have been the difference)... Now, back to the ladies (after I block the first person in I believe at least 8 years I have been here).

Bigben99
04-13-14, 11:42
Headed out tomorrow and will post results as always. Looking for the hottest new girl. I have been to 82, Pink, Canterbury, Milford, FBW. Need a fix. PLEASE PM ME. I will gladly trade my details for more intel.

Not enough MW postings! It seems to be as safe as anywhere people!

Fuhgetaboudit
04-13-14, 12:31
Anyone tried the new place in framingham 1154 off route 9? Was going to tried it last week. Parked my car behind the building and walked into a day spa on the first floor. Kind of embarrassing so I just walked out, get into my car, and leave.K9370,

Yes, have been there and the place is laid out nice upstairs. It is an uncomfortable foyer entrance with the other businesses, so, I have made my appointments at night after the other businesses have closed. As advertised, the place is up the stairs to your right on the "2nd floor" (the salon you alluded to is a 2-step walk-in-the-door on the first floor foyer door). I really like the bar that I frequent in the Samba next store.

Lady was older at least 40's and works seven days a week. Although at least 40's, no muffin top, wig with the China-doll straight bangs and hair to shoulder look. English not too bad.

Very nice massage with light lotion. Firm massage, sometimes giggly woman which was not a bad thing. Rate was at the .7 level for one hour. Left tip as the standard .4, and was provided exactly 60 minutes. I do not like that they offer h2 o in a little cup, because I only trust it if it is straight out of a closed bottle with a brand name that I recognize. To digress, I just read that some guy pissed in a girls water cup, was arrested, and found not guilty because he had no diseases that could be caught by drinking the water. scary.

I recommend with a thumbs up because if you try it you might like it!

MongerExpert
04-13-14, 14:54
An Asian dude in a black Beemer brings the girls to work, and then picks them up at the end of the day.

BD.Funny that you say that. I always see a suv / bmw, that watches when customers enter, and or exit that place. If I saw that a guy was there, I would have said oops I only have credit card. BD have you been staking the place out?

Bigben99
04-13-14, 18:41
3rd visit. 3rd time with Michelle who I have erroneously thought was, and reported as, Yummi. Michelle is the dyed blond, Yummi is the dark haired one. Massage is less than mediocre. But I left happy. She has a very good body. As good as I have seen. HH .4 + .6. No haggling which I reward for good behavior. PM me for more. Yummi is kind of cute too...

Member #5431
04-13-14, 18:59
Was double booked at cod 104 so ventured elsewhere. Have been here several times and It's a hit or miss thing at some places and today I had a definite hit! New girl going by CC. Looks a bit older but still an incredible body and nice rack in a tank top. Flirting ensued right away which is personaly very important. She is from NYC and is heading back down next weekend. Great massage spoke good English. If she were there all the time I think it would change opinions. Had some technic I had never experienced, took her time and clearly enjoys her trade. It was "double" the relaxation of most places. Damage 60 80. Would def repeat.

Member #4868
04-13-14, 19:14
3rd visit. 3rd time with Michelle who I have erroneously thought was, and reported as, Yummi. Michelle is the dyed blond, Yummi is the dark haired one. Massage is less than mediocre. But I left happy. She has a very good body. As good as I have seen. HH .4 + .6. No haggling which I reward for good behavior. PM me for more. Yummi is kind of cute too...Nice work Ben, I had crossed 82 off my list as they almost always had duds. I guess just a reminder we should always remember that girls rotate.

KapitanKool
04-13-14, 19:56
Visited Lotus in CT a couple of times. Had Wendy. Good massage skills. Left happy.

Rito1
04-13-14, 20:23
So I made an appointment with Mandy the other day. I walked in and there was an Asian dude sitting on the couch with her. He stared me down as I walked in and it was just odd. Opted for the 30 minutes even though I had planned on 60. Just felt like I was interrupting something. She offered to finish me happy but with her boyfriend on the couch I said thanks anyway. Am I the only one who noticed this dude?Went for the 1st time the other day. Got Mandy, and there was another girl on couch (no guys around) who looked ok. Everything went well, lots of roaming. I will return for sure. On the way out when I opened the door one of you was just getting ready to ring the bell and saw another one of you next to me in the car in the driveway. Seems like a busy place.

Looks = 6.5.

Body = 6.5.

Massage = 7.

Extra = 8.

6 + .4.

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Bo...cy-25/25613153

◆New faces and all types of bodywork.◆.

◆Clean, private and comfortable rooms.◆.

◆The most professional service removes all your stress and pain.◆.

◆This is the place makes you feel brand new.◆.

◆Feel free to visit or call for service or information.

◆10084;9670;10084;9670;10084;9670;Prices: 30 minutes=$40/1 hour=$60◆10084;9670;10084;9670;10084;9670;.

◆10084;9670;10084;9670;10084;9670;Hours: Mon-Sun 10 am-9 pm◆10084;9670;10084;9670;10084;9670;.

❤9670;10084;9670;10084;9670;10084;Telephone: 617-372-2351 ❤9670;10084;9670;10084;9670;10084;.

❤9670;10084;9670;10084;9670;10084;Address: 2 Billings Road, Quincy, MA, 02171❤9670;10084;9670;10084;9670;10084;.

Poster's age: 25.

Satya
04-14-14, 01:28
I would not rate the extra an 8 if what I got only rated a .4 tip.

Ccup2
04-14-14, 08:13
Funny that you say that. I always see a suv / bmw, that watches when customers enter, and or exit that place. If I saw that a guy was there, I would have said oops I only have credit card. BD have you been staking the place out?Sounds like the girls may be forced to work, not good for us as LE is trying to close those places.

BigDog001
04-14-14, 13:24
Sounds like the girls may be forced to work, not good for us as LE is trying to close those places.The girls never have shown that tell-tale grouchiness that typically unhappy employees display from time to time. Also, Mandy posts on a Chinese social website. Not the type of thing forced workers do, or would have access to. And, the premises were recently licensed.

BD.

P.S.: ME, you just never know where I'll pop up.

WalterMitty
04-14-14, 17:55
The girls never have shown that tell-tale grouchiness that typically unhappy employees display from time to time. Also, Mandy posts on a Chinese social website. Not the type of thing forced workers do, or would have access to. And, the premises were recently licensed.

BD.

P.S.: ME, you just never know where I'll pop up.I spoke with Nancy at length when I was there. I did not see a man there and I got the impression that she enjoyed what she was doing. She's divorced with child and looking for a husband. She actually asked me if I would consider dating someone like her who works as a masseuse. She loves American men.

Fuhgetaboudit
04-14-14, 23:55
Recently visited #389 on Rt 9 close to Angry Hams. Odd place, cleanliness 3 out of 5. Building is almost vacant. Got Steph, a solid 6, not fat, excellent English. Other woman was a 5, older.

Got a half assed rub, zilch beyond the rub. Rates are high for this type of place, .70 full hour, .45 half. What goes around comes around, so gave almost zilch tip.

For me, a one and done visit. I should have gone to ANY place else around the area and not planning on trying this place again.

WalterMitty
04-15-14, 05:33
Anybody have the down low on the AMPs in Plymouth. Boakang, Elysium, Court st or Samoset?

I'll be in the area all week.

SpermSac
04-15-14, 06:22
Anybody have the down low on the AMPs in Plymouth. Boakang, Elysium, Court st or Samoset?

I'll be in the area all week.They have been reviewed here on the board.

Sampox
04-15-14, 07:01

I'll be in the area all week.Reviewed Boakang a couple of weeks ago. Have since returned and had same provider and same good results. Will repeat and would be interested in other providers there as well based on observation. Have not tried any of the others.

BigDog001
04-15-14, 08:50
Was double booked at cod 104 so ventured elsewhere. Have been here several times and It's a hit or miss thing at some places and today I had a definite hit! New girl going by CC. Looks a bit older but still an incredible body and nice rack in a tank top. Flirting ensued right away which is personaly very important. She is from NYC and is heading back down next weekend. Great massage spoke good English. If she were there all the time I think it would change opinions. Had some technic I had never experienced, took her time and clearly enjoys her trade. It was "double" the relaxation of most places. Damage 60 80. Would def repeat.Meaning please.

The old Fu Shen at 21 School?

Fucked Up?

Something else?

Thanks,

BD.

Member #5431
04-15-14, 09:17
Meaning please.

The old Fu Shen at 21 School?

Fucked Up?

Something else?

Thanks,

BD.Yes fu shen.

MdReacher
04-15-14, 19:33

I'll be in the area all week.Yeah. Blue asian near tedeschis. Similar to boakang. Downside is parking and absolutely no way to get in the door without being seen by the world.

Reach.

Ledger6969
04-15-14, 23:03
Diva has a number of girls that work in the. Two younger ones Mich. And Kiley both due table showers joint action if you like. Many women will strip down to their panties upon request. Expect to pay a tip heading greater than 1.2 at least. A number of providers on the floor if you like a selection. Very certain hospitality is offered with the right donation.

Ledger6969
04-15-14, 23:14
Nice looking, hot dark hair petite 30 something great massage skills but, definitely a litttle reserved maybe better choices are on the horrizon?

Ledger6969
04-16-14, 05:33
Diva has a number of girls that work in the. Two younger ones Mich. And Kiley both due table showers joint action if you like. Many women will strip down to their panties upon request. Expect to pay a tip heading greater than 1.2 at least. A number of providers on the floor if you like a selection. Very certain hospitality is offered with the right donation.I have visited Michelle recently at her other location in CT. Always tip very well I tip double what you guys think is the norm. I can afford it so I have no problem doing it but, tipping is personal. Michelle. I have tipped very well. Sometimes, maybe I feel she maybe not quite up to the norm that day. I still tip the more than generous amount.

GingerAle
04-16-14, 13:25
Been to many places, have some reviews would like to share and hopefully some help or tips from some other fellows as well.

Capital of China in the city of Walt+ham. Location is not great as reported already here, the actual inside is dark and private with two rooms. There was no door, but you have total privacy as a wall splits the building in half it seemed. Started with Lori and it was a great massage. I say started because 20 min in someone had shown up and had requested they have her. So another woman continues the massage and seemed to be in charge of the place. A below avg massage. Her looks were above avg, the place seemed clean, and I imagine if I went back, happy, but would not repeat if it wasn't with Lori. (Also if anyone knows where she may have gone that info would be welcomed).

Hol near airport: Already reviewed as well, but have gotten 2 and 4 hand here. Professional establishment in a good location off a main road (little hard to find first time) but the inside is large and comfortable. The place is more expensive but you get more for your buck and leave happy. With 4 the younger seem intimidated by older a little bit or there just wasn't a connection between them so the 4 hand was rather un-sensual compared to others I have had in past (but I imagine it would be better if you had 2 that did). Actual massage is rather mechanical on back till they suddenly switch to light touching. Small tease and then they flip you and continue face-up. I enjoy the place and its a safe bet, but actual massage leaves you wanting more and staff so far has been avg. I also don't like sitting face-up for another 20 min when I really just want to leave.

Not happy Place: A lot in WTown such as the old Lan and another Thai one where you lay on a foam mattress almost (should have been a great spot) left unhappy but was given avg massage where more could be available with return visits. A lot of WTown places I have left not happy, and therefore didn't care to spend the $ to return. The table shower on Bmont st. Was a weird situation for myself. They were training a very young looking woman and she was watching the whole time. The TS got weird and the rooms are packed close together. I may repeat because of TS, but left unhappy.

Davis Box: Went to this place and I think it's Anna who is in charge. Location was tough to find first time, and it's a area with only two or three rooms. If you show up early you may be waiting in tight quarters and its awkward. She was Smaller spinner type and I opted for a 4 the other was avg to good. One of the best 4 I have ever received, but upsell towards end, good looking one leaves and won't oblige. Probably won't return because of price but the service was one of the better.

Main in Walt+Ham: Have had some great and avg times, but never really a bad time. The women were always older and avg. So I haven't been in awhile, but the massage was always better than avg and always left happy. Location is easy and not that troubling. A lot of new places in the area so it'll be interesting too see how places adapt.

Most places I have been too have been misses or weird experiences when TOFFT, so I'm looking for some advice. Searching for a MILF type of any ethnicity either spinner or top heavy that provides a great service. Doing my own research I haven't found many I see that aren't over the hill or aren't up-selling, and there aren't a lot of current tantra goddesses around either so I'm stuck on who to try and see. Prov seems to be a better place for MILF FS, and I will try but since in the be area looking for nowish. Please PM any advice or info, and can trade some more info too.

Shore Boston
04-16-14, 16:39
Long time lurker. Occasional PM'er and I haven't contributed since I started this new name oh those many years ago.

So I thought I'd TOFTT as I was in the area and saw this pop up. New spot, relatively high visibility to the major road when going in.

Greeted by an attractive lady and she begins the massage. About 10 minutes in the door opens and I hear a man whisper. I turn around and he is preparing to massage my feet. It was awkward since it had not been discussed. I asked him to stop and he continued. Great massage but only self serviced available.

Joseph Alley
04-16-14, 21:14
I don't understand this.you asked him to stop and he continued and you just lay there and let him massage you?

Long time lurker. Occasional PM'er and I haven't contributed since I started this new name oh those many years ago.

So I thought I'd TOFTT as I was in the area and saw this pop up. New spot, relatively high visibility to the major road when going in.

Greeted by an attractive lady and she begins the massage. About 10 minutes in the door opens and I hear a man whisper. I turn around and he is preparing to massage my feet. It was awkward since it had not been discussed. I asked him to stop and he continued. Great massage but only self serviced available.

AsianSeeker77
04-16-14, 21:20
Is this Faxon?Be carfule, One time went to faxon went to the wrong house, some dude was not happy with a knock on the door.

Retreated, after a few calls found the right house, session was ok. 7 looks 8 happy scale, damage 200.will repeat in a pinch.

Roger3838
04-16-14, 21:45
Reviewed Boakang a couple of weeks ago. Have since returned and had same provider and same good results. Will repeat and would be interested in other providers there as well based on observation. Have not tried any of the others.The providers at Boa rotated out. Was there this weekend and different girls from three weeks ago. Same service.

Yellowfever023
04-17-14, 07:11
Hi Guy's.

I took a ride to Cape Cod last night to visit LiLi, She has only been in the US for two weeks and is a friend of the asian Bella from the cape. They had just moved into a house yesterday not far from exit 2 off rt6. LiLi had an interesting massage technique, she is in her 40's and attractive. She was wearing a nice black top and some black slacks. About 20 minutes in she says her pants are to tight and stripped down to her panties. She allowed full roaming. LiLi is talkative and very friendly, she likes to laugh and joke. Here is the bad there was absolutely no tease but I did leave happy and tipped the standard 40, now in saying this I do get the feeling that things would be better on the second visit. The other bad thing is the 80 house fee. LiLi also has a full menu but plan on paying providence FS spa prices. On the way out I met Bella who is attractive and friendly as well.

http://capecod.backpage.com/FemaleEs...un-36/26048353

HappyDave
04-17-14, 08:30
Been to many places, have some reviews would like to share and hopefully some help or tips from some other fellows as well.

Capital of China in the city of Walt+ham. Location is not great as reported already here, the actual inside is dark and private with two rooms. There was no door, but you have total privacy as a wall splits the building in half it seemed. Started with Lori and it was a great massage. I say started because 20 min in someone had shown up and had requested they have her. So another woman continues the massage and seemed to be in charge of the place. A below avg massage. Her looks were above avg, the place seemed clean, and I imagine if I went back, happy, but would not repeat if it wasn't with Lori. (Also if anyone knows where she may have gone that info would be welcomed).

Hol near airport: Already reviewed as well, but have gotten 2 and 4 hand here. Professional establishment in a good location off a main road (little hard to find first time) but the inside is large and comfortable. The place is more expensive but you get more for your buck and leave happy. With 4 the younger seem intimidated by older a little bit or there just wasn't a connection between them so the 4 hand was rather un-sensual compared to others I have had in past (but I imagine it would be better if you had 2 that did). Actual massage is rather mechanical on back till they suddenly switch to light touching. Small tease and then they flip you and continue face-up. I enjoy the place and its a safe bet, but actual massage leaves you wanting more and staff so far has been avg. I also don't like sitting face-up for another 20 min when I really just want to leave.

Not happy Place: A lot in WTown such as the old Lan and another Thai one where you lay on a foam mattress almost (should have been a great spot) left unhappy but was given avg massage where more could be available with return visits. A lot of WTown places I have left not happy, and therefore didn't care to spend the $ to return. The table shower on Bmont st. Was a weird situation for myself. They were training a very young looking woman and she was watching the whole time. The TS got weird and the rooms are packed close together. I may repeat because of TS, but left unhappy.

Davis Box: Went to this place and I think it's Anna who is in charge. Location was tough to find first time, and it's a area with only two or three rooms. If you show up early you may be waiting in tight quarters and its awkward. She was Smaller spinner type and I opted for a 4 the other was avg to good. One of the best 4 I have ever received, but upsell towards end, good looking one leaves and won't oblige. Probably won't return because of price but the service was one of the better.

Main in Walt+Ham: Have had some great and avg times, but never really a bad time. The women were always older and avg. So I haven't been in awhile, but the massage was always better than avg and always left happy. Location is easy and not that troubling. A lot of new places in the area so it'll be interesting too see how places adapt.

Most places I have been too have been misses or weird experiences when TOFFT, so I'm looking for some advice. Searching for a MILF type of any ethnicity either spinner or top heavy that provides a great service. Doing my own research I haven't found many I see that aren't over the hill or aren't up-selling, and there aren't a lot of current tantra goddesses around either so I'm stuck on who to try and see. Prov seems to be a better place for MILF FS, and I will try but since in the be area looking for nowish. Please PM any advice or info, and can trade some more info too.Nice report, Quincy, 2 billings and a couple others do well, but yes, RI has the best bang for the buck.

Short Stroke
04-17-14, 10:40
The providers at Boa rotated out. Was there this weekend and different girls from three weeks ago. Same service.Haven't been there in a few weeks I'm guessing CiCi rotated out also?

Dayman08
04-17-14, 14:31
So based on the report below, I went in and saw CC. I asked for a half hour since I'm cautious with new providers. She said No. Only hour. Thought that was weird, but I said ok.

Massage was great. No tease which was fine, because the massage was so good. After the hot towel she said all done. I looked up and still had 10 min left. No flip. I told her she was shorting me, so she said ok and started massaging the top of my legs. I made sure she knew what I wanted, but she still said no. I realized for whatever reason it wasn't going to happen.

I got dressed and left. Pretty disappointing, especially since I wanted 30 min in case this type of thing happened.

I'll stick with 2 Billings for now.

Thor369
04-17-14, 17:12
Hi Guy's.

I took a ride to Cape Cod last night to visit LiLi, She has only been in the US for two weeks and is a friend of the asian Bella from the cape. They had just moved into a house yesterday not far from exit 2 off rt6. LiLi had an interesting massage technique, she is in her 40's and attractive. She was wearing a nice black top and some black slacks. About 20 minutes in she says her pants are to tight and stripped down to her panties. She allowed full roaming. LiLi is talkative and very friendly, she likes to laugh and joke. Here is the bad there was absolutely no tease but I did leave happy and tipped the standard 40, now in saying this I do get the feeling that things would be better on the second visit. The other bad thing is the 80 house fee. LiLi also has a full menu but plan on paying providence FS spa prices. On the way out I met Bella who is attractive and friendly as well.

http://capecod.backpage.com/FemaleEs...un-36/26048353Saw Bella back in November, always wanted to go back but it was a slow winter fund wise. I wonder if Lili and her would do a double?

Smoke Screen
04-17-14, 19:39
I have visited Michelle recently at her other location in CT. Always tip very well I tip double what you guys think is the norm. I can afford it so I have no problem doing it but, tipping is personal. Michelle. I have tipped very well. Sometimes, maybe I feel she maybe not quite up to the norm that day. I still tip the more than generous amount.I have to agree with PW & DH, I see no reason to double the tip for average service. You are not the only member who can afford to do it, lots of us can, but common sense wins over throwing money away.

BigDog001
04-17-14, 19:41
So based on the report below, I went in and saw CC. I asked for a half hour since I'm cautious with new providers. She said No. Only hour. Thought that was weird, but I said ok.

Massage was great. No tease which was fine, because the massage was so good. After the hot towel she said all done. I looked up and still had 10 min left. No flip. I told her she was shorting me, so she said ok and started massaging the top of my legs. I made sure she knew what I wanted, but she still said no. I realized for whatever reason it wasn't going to happen.

I got dressed and left. Pretty disappointing, especially since I wanted 30 min in case this type of thing happened.

I'll stick with 2 Billings for now.I haven't seen 2 good reports on this scam-shack. PT Barnum was 1/2 right: he should have added- then they go to 21 School St. I got scammed here and posted it. A shill got caught posting info here. If you stick to places with ONLY good reviews, you won't go wrong. ONE diy; ONE short-time; ONE 60 buck HR; ONE pay tip first report. DON'T GO! That's how I fucking roll.

BD.

Member #4868
04-17-14, 19:44
I have to agree with PW & DH, I see no reason to double the tip for average service. You are not the only member who can afford to do it, lots of us can, but common sense wins over throwing money away.Dh and I commented on the Massholes thread.

Shore Boston
04-17-14, 20:37
I don't understand this.you asked him to stop and he continued and you just lay there and let him massage you?No I am sorry that's what happens when I finally post. I had to literally turn and pull my leg away. The woman waved him out of the room after that when I expressed my displeasure.

Ledger6969
04-18-14, 02:44
Dh and I commented on the Massholes thread.I never said I was the only one who could afford it more than anyone else ss? Where did you read that? Only performance pay is recognized and warranted. Tipping is a personal decission and it is my choice.

Thanks, Ledger.

Can we let this end here and get back to pussy?

A2

Smoke Screen
04-18-14, 05:32
Dh and I commented on the Massholes thread.Yeah, I realized it too late to change it, geeze give me a break.

SpermSac
04-18-14, 07:41
Got a few PM's for info on this one. Don't waste your $ unless there is a rotation of girls. 2 girls working in an office setting and strong upsell to 4 handed. DIY. They run Monday specials an advertise on CL. Massage I consider lame and no hint of a tease. 1 be cup+ the other A cup -. Seen better.

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/4428451161.html

= ★ = GRAND OPENING = ★ = Signature Body Work = ★ = # 1 Choice (weymouth).

Business Hours: 7 Day a week: 9:00 am-8:00 pm.

Sunday: 10:00 am - 7:00 pm.

= ★ = 549 columbian st suite 308 Weymouth = ★ =.

Member #4868
04-18-14, 08:17
Yeah, I realized it too late to change it, geeze give me a break.Actually I was not taking a shot. Just wanted to point the guys to where the info was.

Yardape08
04-18-14, 09:45
Got a few PM's for info on this one. Don't waste your $ unless there is a rotation of girls. 2 girls working in an office setting and strong upsell to 4 handed. DIY. They run Monday specials an advertise on CL. Massage I consider lame and no hint of a tease. 1 be cup+ the other A cup -. Seen better.

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/4428451161.html

= ★ = GRAND OPENING = ★ = Signature Body Work = ★ = # 1 Choice (weymouth).

Business Hours: 7 Day a week: 9:00 am-8:00 pm.

Sunday: 10:00 am - 7:00 pm.

= ★ = 549 columbian st suite 308 Weymouth = ★ =.Wow! What kind of tip do you give or is expected for a 4 handed make that actually a 5 or 6 handed DIY LOL.

Admin2
04-18-14, 13:42
Yeah, I realized it too late to change it, geeze give me a break.It's never too late brother, that's why there is a "Report Post" button. A2 the godlike presence on the forum can change anything. LOL Seriously, it's what I get paid to do, I'm happy to fix mistakes. I'd much rather spend 1 minute moving a post, then 15 minutes cleaning up 3 pages of stupidity, throwing flags, and putting guys on moderation because they had one to many beerus before reading the forum.

A2

BagTag
04-18-14, 15:13
2 Billings just left and I am confused as to what is so great about this place? The girls I saw are 5's at best and the one that massaged me had the worst garlic breathe just repulsive. Am I missing something or what? Who is the best there and what is on the menu? Feel free to PM me or post here and as most of you know I trade intel often...

TheHotAzn
04-18-14, 15:20
2 Billings just left and I am confused as to what is so great about this place? The girls I saw are 5's at best and the one that massaged me had the worst garlic breathe just repulsive. Am I missing something or what? Who is the best there and what is on the menu? Feel free to PM me or post here and as most of you know I trade intel often...Mandy is a good choice, but sorry to hear if you caught them right after lunch. Itd be more appropriate if she had a mint that the girls always give us, but they probably don't like their own candy either.

BigDog001
04-18-14, 18:47
2 Billings just left and I am confused as to what is so great about this place? The girls I saw are 5's at best and the one that massaged me had the worst garlic breathe just repulsive. Am I missing something or what? Who is the best there and what is on the menu? Feel free to PM me or post here and as most of you know I trade intel often...Did you get short-timed? Upsold? DIY'd? Constantly interrupted? My guess is *no* to all. Paisan- no mangia garlic? Anyway,

In this pussy-whipped city, that's all it takes to get to the top of the list.

Sometimes clothes off, DATY as well. Although I tip 60 for what I get, reports are they are ok with the standard 40.

BD.

Ledger6969
04-18-14, 22:45
As some. Of you may know diva is Michelle's mist recent addition in the Chinatown scene. She fetches 80,100 or 1.20 and I personally have shelled out 200 for her services absolutely nothing. Untrue to be told here just disclosure. So, if you are looking for the standard .40 HE you may be a little disapoointed. You might even take a walk over a few streets daytime hours and find her working at another so called unsuspecting hairsalon to look for your finish.

HappyDave
04-19-14, 07:31
2 Billings just left and I am confused as to what is so great about this place? The girls I saw are 5's at best and the one that massaged me had the worst garlic breathe just repulsive. Am I missing something or what? Who is the best there and what is on the menu? Feel free to PM me or post here and as most of you know I trade intel often...Been going off and on for about three years, two to three times each. Yes had a couple misses but got more hits. Never a spinner but a couple MILF types in short skirts and several very good pre flip teases.

You want stunning HJ got to NMS or Admiral in RI. Want a spinner for FS One Spa and a hit or miss at far east. MA unless at a two call AAMP ain t got crap.

OhMyrdy
04-19-14, 10:38
Been going off and on for about three years, two to three times each. Yes had a couple misses but got more hits. Never a spinner but a couple MILF types in short skirts and several very good pre flip teases.

You want stunning HJ got to NMS or Admiral in RI. Want a spinner for FS One Spa and a hit or miss at far east. MA unless at a two call AAMP ain t got crap.Very few decent AAMP's around in Mass. Weymouth and and Quincy and they recently rotated out. To bad we can't import them from RI.

Inside495
04-19-14, 14:58
Had a nice time here in both the TS and room. KEN Long relaxing handrubbed / no sponge TS and everything else was on the table. Wish there were more choices because 2 girls working is limiting what could be a stellar location. MORe Would repeat for younger provider.

Member #5431
04-19-14, 23:42

I'll stick with 2 Billings for now.Sorry dude. I had a great time. Not sure why yours wasn t good.

ProfCyprus
04-21-14, 16:01
As some. Of you may know diva is Michelle's mist recent addition in the Chinatown scene. She fetches 80,100 or 1.20 and I personally have shelled out 200 for her services absolutely nothing. Untrue to be told here just disclosure. So, if you are looking for the standard .40 HE you may be a little disapoointed. You might even take a walk over a few streets daytime hours and find her working at another so called unsuspecting hairsalon to look for your finish.Was she at Hanna (h) at 72?

Mmaddmann
04-21-14, 17:40
Sorry. Late to this thread. FWIW, I saw Lactating Molly and she is a lot of fun. First time I'd tasted breast milk (as an adult) and I was surprised by how good it was.

Jeez Loueez, LBJ don't hold back tell us how you really feel!

Funny how one man's repulsion is another man's delight!

It's how I feel about cows milk so I understand your repulsion.

Women's milk does have some redeeming medicinal qualities so it's not all bad!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breast_milk, close your eyes as there are pictures of woman breastfeeding.

While you'd run from someone such as Molly http://lactatingmolly.com/, I'm doing whatever I can to meet with her!

But I digress & to each their own, it's all good.

Smoke Screen
04-21-14, 19:27
Was she at Hanna (h) at 72?Hanna is at 56.

Herow
04-21-14, 20:28
Picking someplace to visit tmrw in MW. As always, up for 'newness'. If there is any place someone would like a followup visit and report on, PM me and if I can get there, I'll provide some details on what I find. Or I'll be super lazy and do my regular thing. LOL. Who knows.

ProfCyprus
04-21-14, 22:28
Hanna is at 56.Whoops- you are correct.

Catnibbler
04-22-14, 20:13
Went to place on main st. No call just a walk in. Two woman with a young child around three. Could have been mother, daughter and grandma. Although grandma had a nice body. Younger girl was around late 20's. Shown to room she take money and I undress and bla bla bla. Massage starts she drops a small towel on my ass. Bad sign. Great massage skills got all my knots out. Start some OTC roaming Very slight resistance. Starts on my legs no tease at all. I continue to rub her legs and grab her ass a few time, and still nothing. I even said to her right there center spot (.

Between my checks) nothing. On the flip towel over junior. I try everything I can think of and she says sorry only massage her. I even offered to show her my I'd. I thought she was sweet that's the only reSon I would do that and I would not let her see my address. But no go at all. Great massage sad ending. 60 + 10 only because I was ticked off. Actually writing this out in front of place. They close at 8 , I was last customer. Some guy out here trying to talk them into going back up waving his money in there face. They joke with him and leave. Don't think they will be around to long. Young girl looked familiar to me. She called herself Ida. Maybe because it was my first time at this place but I don't think so. It's been awhile since I have been turned down. I'm a weekly visitor at these places. Including Brazilian spots. Oh well!

Happy Hunting.

Ledger6969
04-22-14, 22:11
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Bigben99
04-22-14, 23:35
Interesting experience. First 4 H ever for me in a HH session featuring Yummi and Michelle who I have reported on on 3 other occasions. Massage was only mediocre. Bothwomen are attractive with nice bodies. Session ended quickly. Big surprise there. Senior or trusted Members PM me for details.

JosephAlfonso
04-23-14, 09:41
Okay friends, Called Diva, and 2 G a couple days ago. First call lady said busy no girls. Second call to the other parlor lady said girls went to NY? Okayyy. I never had an issue like that before. I was thinking of just giving up because every parlor I called sounded like they weren't even indoors it sounded like they were outside or doing something else in the background. I will admit I was getting bad vibes.

Settled for 2 C made an appointment at 40 Harri around 9:30 pm drove all the way to CT and when I was trying to find parking saw two LE parked right out front. No Bueno. I wasn't going to give up at this point because I was in desperate need of a good massage. Called one on kneeland and spoke to this lady who sounded like a mamasan. Long story short she basically said in broken English no massage place is open past 10 PM like Harrison and don't go to Harrison as there was some issue / confrontation with a customer that called the police on staff. Yikes.

Can't we just all get along? Don't ruin for other mongers man just relax.

Peace and love.

Chasptick37
04-23-14, 15:17
Went to place on main st. No call just a walk in. Two woman with a young child around three. Could have been mother, daughter and grandma. Although grandma had a nice body. Younger girl was around late 20's. Shown to room she take money and I undress and bla bla bla. Massage starts she drops a small towel on my ass. Bad sign. Great massage skills got all my knots out. Start some OTC roaming Very slight resistance. Starts on my legs no tease at all. I continue to rub her legs and grab her ass a few time, and still nothing. I even said to her right there center spot (.

Between my checks) nothing. On the flip towel over junior. I try everything I can think of and she says sorry only massage her. I even offered to show her my I'd. I thought she was sweet that's the only reSon I would do that and I would not let her see my address. But no go at all. Great massage sad ending. 60 + 10 only because I was ticked off. Actually writing this out in front of place. They close at 8 , I was last customer. Some guy out here trying to talk them into going back up waving his money in there face. They joke with him and leave. Don't think they will be around to long. Young girl looked familiar to me. She called herself Ida. Maybe because it was my first time at this place but I don't think so. It's been awhile since I have been turned down. I'm a weekly visitor at these places. Including Brazilian spots. Oh well!

Happy Hunting.There are two places in Wakefield that I have been.

One on Water St, which is still open. Two women, neither of which are that attractive. The older one allowed UTC top and bottom. I never got to try anything with the younger girl. Both gave a good tease and good finish.

The other was Wendy's Spa. I don't know if she is still open, but when she was she was fun (YMMV). I am new at this, but after one session I was able to get FS for $.20.

KapitanKool
04-23-14, 20:18
Where does she work in the daytime?

As some. Of you may know diva is Michelle's mist recent addition in the Chinatown scene. She fetches 80,100 or 1.20 and I personally have shelled out 200 for her services absolutely nothing. Untrue to be told here just disclosure. So, if you are looking for the standard .40 HE you may be a little disapoointed. You might even take a walk over a few streets daytime hours and find her working at another so called unsuspecting hairsalon to look for your finish.

Eagle7412
04-23-14, 20:25
[Deleted by Admin]

This is why there is a Massholes thread. If you want to post something that is different then post your experience, don't call him a liar.

A2

Haulinass1
04-23-14, 21:20
Quick question: is Billings a traditional massage or Thai?

Oldmonger
04-23-14, 23:08
Okay friends, Called Diva, and 2 G a couple days ago. First call lady said busy no girls. Second call to the other parlor lady said girls went to NY? Okayyy. I never had an issue like that before. I was thinking of just giving up because every parlor I called sounded like they weren't even indoors it sounded like they were outside or doing something else in the background. I will admit I was getting bad vibes.

Settled for 2 C made an appointment at 40 Harri around 9:30 pm drove all the way to CT and when I was trying to find parking saw two LE parked right out front. No Bueno. I wasn't going to give up at this point because I was in desperate need of a good massage. Called one on kneeland and spoke to this lady who sounded like a mamasan. Long story short she basically said in broken English no massage place is open past 10 PM like Harrison and don't go to Harrison as there was some issue / confrontation with a customer that called the police on staff. Yikes.

Can't we just all get along? Don't ruin for other mongers man just relax.

Peace and love.Thanks for the report JA.

There was indeed a serious incident involving BPD at 40 H. I heard, from a reliable source, the altercation was between 1-2 staff at one MP and 1-2 staff at another MP. A customer buzzed one MP but then found an open door with someone else he preferred. This was not a customer-staff issue, it was violence -- and resulting injuries -- between unfriendly competitors.

Can't they all just get along? I don't think so. But they'll be on their best behavior.

MrHappy1823
04-23-14, 23:28
Wendy spa is still around, I got a txt from her last week, I saw her a few times. But remain in my list of choice, what I like about her is that she remembers you, english is good and massage is very good she can work those fingers in the muscle. And the other stuff is also good with reasonable price but I'm not going to put her on blast but I can confirm you she still around and her ad is up on CL.

There are two places in Wakefield that I have been.

One on Water St, which is still open. Two women, neither of which are that attractive. The older one allowed UTC top and bottom. I never got to try anything with the younger girl. Both gave a good tease and good finish.

The other was Wendy's Spa. I don't know if she is still open, but when she was she was fun (YMMV). I am new at this, but after one session I was able to get FS for $.20.

HappyDave
04-24-14, 09:24
Quick question: is Billings a traditional massage or Thai?Traditional table based massage, hot towel, no shower offered. Roaming depends on the girl and its hit or miss. Most are MILF types seen a couple I found very unattractive, fortunatly I did not get them. Never seen the same girl twice... Half hour is offered and to be honest it gets the job done since the pre and post massage just seem to be fluff to kill time. Never shorted.

Catnibbler
04-24-14, 09:39
There are two places in Wakefield that I have been.

The other was Wendy's Spa. I don't know if she is still open, but when she was she was fun (YMMV). I am new at this, but after one session I was able to get FS for $.20.Wendy is not on Main Street ant more. She has a new place for awhile now. This spot is about ahalf a mile down from where Wendy was.

Chasptick37
04-24-14, 11:22
Wendy spa is still around, I got a txt from her last week, I saw her a few times. But remain in my list of choice, what I like about her is that she remembers you, english is good and massage is very good she can work those fingers in the muscle. And the other stuff is also good with reasonable price but I'm not going to put her on blast but I can confirm you she still around and her ad is up on CL.I haven't seen any CL posts in quite a while, so just be weary on that front.

Eagle7412
04-24-14, 16:08
Good advice from Chapstick. Wendy is in China now and has only spent 4 or 5 days at her parlor since the end of 2013. Took a quick look on CL also today and nothing there.

I haven't seen any CL posts in quite a while, so just be weary on that front.

MrHappy1823
04-24-14, 17:40
http://boston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/wendy-s-spa-wakefield-617386-3869/24265626

Sorrie Wendy is on the backpage massage section her new address is also there.

I haven't seen any CL posts in quite a while, so just be weary on that front.

Bostsouth
04-25-14, 21:41
Stopped in at 2 Billings recently, saw Mandy, very nice time. Don't care for location particularly in daytime, too exposed and next to the T entrance.

MongerExpert
04-26-14, 01:20
Across from S and S headquarters, there is a new " spa ", which mentions the use of hot stones several times. Normally when hot stones are mentioned that typically translates into legit. But if you look at the ad there is an NY # as a contact as well as a 617. On the other hand they do advertise on craigslist, and sometimes the papasan is a good indication for fun times. It's a high traffic area so not too sure about this one. I'll have to check and see if there is a doorbell, hahaha.

http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/thp/4438139070.html

BigDog001
04-26-14, 07:15
Stopped in at 2 Billings recently, saw Mandy, very nice time. Don't care for location particularly in daytime, too exposed and next to the T entrance.It is exposed, but not "next" to the T. It's at least 1/4 mile away from the North Quincy stop. FWIW I usually park in the Stop and Shop lot and walk over the bridge (that goes over the tracks). Gives me a better view / recon of the place, and I can decide whether to go in, or keep on walking.

BD.

BigDog001
04-26-14, 07:25
Across from S and S headquarters, there is a new " spa ", which mentions the use of hot stones several times. Normally when hot stones are mentioned that typically translates into legit. But if you look at the ad there is an NY # as a contact as well as a 617. On the other hand they do advertise on craigslist, and sometimes the papasan is a good indication for fun times. It's a high traffic area so not too sure about this one. I'll have to check and see if there is a doorbell, hahaha.

http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/thp/4438139070.htmlWhy didn't you simply report that it's Crystal Foot Spa's new location?

BigDog.

Bostsouth
04-26-14, 07:36
I thought the bridge was entrance to t, my bad. Either way it seems to be very busy with people walking past. I tried entrance, rang bell and standing out front for awhile, granted was probably a minute max, felt like ten!! LOL!

It is exposed, but not "next" to the T. It's at least 1/4 mile away from the North Quincy stop. FWIW I usually park in the Stop and Shop lot and walk over the bridge (that goes over the tracks). Gives me a better view / recon of the place, and I can decide whether to go in, or keep on walking.

BD.

BigDog001
04-26-14, 08:46
I thought the bridge was entrance to t, my bad. Either way it seems to be very busy with people walking past. I tried entrance, rang bell and standing out front for awhile, granted was probably a minute max, felt like ten!! LOL!Tough to avoid standing at the landing for what seems like an eternity. Hoodie and sunglasses help, but not much.

BD.

BostonHome
04-26-14, 17:05
Has anyone tried the new place that's been advertising in Randolph. I think the address is 324 and. Main Street. That's a strip mall, pretty out in the open. Please let us know.I stopped by the other day. This place was in the office building to left of the strip mall. The spa in the strip mall is still under construction. I gave the woman $50.00 for an hour got undressed an laid on the table. The Asian woman was a tall, skinny, looks were 5 at best with be cups. She asked how I liked my massages, I told her I like a good tease... She lightly oiled me up and played with my ass and thighs. After about 15 minutes I told her that I wanted to flip. The tease continued with her taking care of jr. I was able to unbutton her bra and play with her boobs. I didn't try anything down. She cleaned me up, I left 40.00 and was on my way. A happy 50 minutes in total. (I'm not one who care about the time).

Rito1
04-26-14, 18:07
I stopped by the other day. This place was in the office building to left of the strip mall. The spa in the strip mall is still under construction. I gave the woman $50.00 for an hour got undressed an laid on the table. The Asian woman was a tall, skinny, looks were 5 at best with be cups. She asked how I liked my massages, I told her I like a good tease... She lightly oiled me up and played with my ass and thighs. After about 15 minutes I told her that I wanted to flip. The tease continued with her taking care of jr. I was able to unbutton her bra and play with her boobs. I didn't try anything down. She cleaned me up, I left 40.00 and was on my way. A happy 50 minutes in total. (I'm not one who care about the time).I have only been to 1073 in Quincy 2 times. I also called the Ranpolph ad 2 weeks ago and was told to go to 1073. (I did not go) The other day I received a text to let me know Randolph was open. Beware.

http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/thp/4441124949.html

Grand opening 7 days a week from 10: am to 11: pm.

New body work price list:

30 minutes $ 40.

60 minutes $ 50.

90 minutes $ 80.

4 hands 30 minutes $50 60 minutes $ 100.

Located; 324 north main st unit #5 randolph ma 02368 call (857) -939-2511.

303 court st plymouth ma 02360 call (347) -399-5187.

1073 hancock st #103 quincy ma 02169 call (646) -932-4945.

Call for appointment walk-in's welcome.

BigDog001
04-26-14, 18:37
I walked in looking for Jenny (former 1147/208). Michelle greeted me. Only her and Sophia. M had a pretty good body. Gave me the hug, the kiss! Looking fucking good! Well, looks can be deceiving. Standard fare only. At least for me. She has strength but no massage skills, and I struggled to get my paws on her nice soft skin. A few swipes of her nips, a rub or two on the outside of her yoga pants. 60 + 40.

Sophia looked alright to me, but given the level of service since ownership changed, I probably won't repeat.

BD.

BigDog001
04-26-14, 19:12
If I were mr mongo expert, I'd say. No address given- good! Ad is only on CL Ther. - bad. And that would be a review. But, I'm no expert, so I check shit out. Ph number starts with 617-405. I called and May gave the address. I walked in. A very clean office building. Sign outside the parlor said Chiro or Chiropractor. Fuck! This can't be good. If I couldn't get 30 minutes for 30 bux, I'd walk. New place to me, so they either take my offer, or watch my ass go out the door. She- Jenny- ,May not there, took my offer. Nice skills. Nice massage. Big dog pointed to little dog, but Jenny wouldn't pet the little guy. 30 + 9. No reason to go back.

BD.

MickPK
04-26-14, 19:56
I also visited the Marrett Road place recently and left info on post 294 of "other areas". In summary, I met Alice and was satisfied. Would go again.Haven't posted in a while and haven't been going regularly of late, but wanted to follow up after my last post about Angela at Marrett. At the suggestion of a couple posters, I did go back for Alice a couple times with better results (no price haggling and a bit friendlier) and a good massage. Went back a few weeks ago, Alice was not available but I drew a new girl named Jessica. Though the massage was subpar, I would repeat based on the hardware (and hope the massage gets better). Not sure if she's still there and I think she said she only works one day a week, but I didn't see any recent reviews so I thought it worth mentioning. I believe Angela is now gone, no big loss there IMHO.

I also managed to squeeze in a visit with Wendy (Wakefield) during her brief return, she's always a good appointment and hopefully she returns soon.

Griswold
04-27-14, 13:48
Well, I am sufficiently grossed out. I stopped in today for a 1/2 hour massage. No complaints about the service, at all. The massage and the ending were both fine. However, after the massage, I used the same towel that she had used to wipe me off, and wiped myself a bit better, getting every crack and crevice to try to get the oil out. I laid the towel on the massage table, and started to get dressed. She came back in, folded the towel and one other towel that she had used for partial draping, and put it back on the table, I assume for the next use. It definitely was not put into any sort of dirty towel pile or container. I wonder how many asses, and I use that term with the utmost respect, that towel has wiped? Ewwwwww.

Smoke Screen
04-27-14, 16:05
In the last 3 months I've visited Cresent Moon 8 times, along with a few other parlors. It's a nice small, clean place with 2 girls working, Lei Lei & Newah, both attractive and give a decent massage. Lei Lei is early 30's good massage, pretty girl, nice body & Newah is mid 20's, slightly heavy, not much, maybe 10 lbs, very cute, always happy, good massage, but no HJ, extensive teasing which can sometimes be enough. I always call for an appointment, once they gave my appointment away and asked me to come back in 1 hour, I said no and went elsewhere, did not return for a few weeks. By staying away seemed to get the point across. Now when I get there they ask if I called. This is one of my many favorite places because of Newah, she is truly a sweet girl.

I've been criticized for saying pm for details, so I won't say it, do what you will.

Dennis3
04-27-14, 17:12
Moved to Cambridge from Arlington. Had visited places in Lexington and Arlington Heights as well. Noticed two places on Cambridge Street; 1000 and Thai massage around the 500 block. Any thoughts?

BigJim959
04-27-14, 18:13
Ridgid, clear your inbox.

Yellowfever023
04-27-14, 21:02
Stopped in to Oval today and spent an hour with Lucy, some may say she has a buttaface but I think she has a very exotic look. Lucy has a nice size rack and will allow some OTC. She gave me a great massage and a decent tease which has improved but still needs some work, she has made much improvement since she first started working there. The finish was good, she get very intent on watching the eruption. Got a little over the full hour.

Kenny9370
04-27-14, 21:11
Haven't posted in a while and haven't been going regularly of late, but wanted to follow up after my last post about Angela at Marrett. At the suggestion of a couple posters, I did go back for Alice a couple times with better results (no price haggling and a bit friendlier) and a good massage. Went back a few weeks ago, Alice was not available but I drew a new girl named Jessica. Though the massage was subpar, I would repeat based on the hardware (and hope the massage gets better). Not sure if she's still there and I think she said she only works one day a week, but I didn't see any recent reviews so I thought it worth mentioning. I believe Angela is now gone, no big loss there IMHO.

I also managed to squeeze in a visit with Wendy (Wakefield) during her brief return, she's always a good appointment and hopefully she returns soon.Drove by yesterday afternoon and saw that the parking lot was pack so I assumed that everyone was busy so I didn't go in. Is Jessica the tall, skinny, asian chick or is she the Russian that only works on the weekends?

MongerExpert
04-27-14, 21:14
I never knew Ocean Quincy to be a beauty salon and legit massage. Just short-timers. Had different short-time girls the times I went, and had to negotiate pre-ending. They have a Weymouth place; never been, never will. Rumor is they have a spa at 263 in Norwell, but I can't confirm.

Did you confuse this with Kimarie on Newport?

BigDog.It's the same lady that was at 299 1st floor. I can confirm that. I was surprised when I saw her and thought it would be someone else. There are two other girls, Tina as well as Amy. Amy has big thighs and a medium build. I saw her, but the other one Tina is slender and has a small chest. I recommend avoiding that place if you have an Ocean flashback, which I did. I got the hour for 50 and the table shower is included. It's okay, not bad. The massage is traditional Chinese bodywork not a lackluster body rub. 50 + 30 for the hour.

Mere Bystander
04-27-14, 21:44
Stopped in to Oval today and spent an hour with Lucy, some may say she has a buttaface but I think she has a very exotic look. Lucy has a nice size rack and will allow some OTC. She gave me a great massage and a decent tease which has improved but still needs some work, she has made much improvement since she first started working there. The finish was good, she get very intent on watching the eruption. Got a little over the full hour.Title says it all. Lucy is a sweetheart. She is learning to channel her sweet disposition into quality services. She has an interesting face that I lone to look into deeply. She has a quality Dee rack that she keeps to herself, but OTC is OK. Interestingly, she has a nose-to-nose sensual love dance that is a little like Eskimo nose love making. She is super hot in a very non-traditional way. I hope I don't spoil it for her by sharing this. I just Love Lucy!

MickPK
04-27-14, 22:04
Drove by yesterday afternoon and saw that the parking lot was pack so I assumed that everyone was busy so I didn't go in. Is Jessica the tall, skinny, asian chick or is she the Russian that only works on the weekends?She's Asian, and also tall, though I'm not sure she's the same one you're referring to since I think there's another girl there fitting that description. And she's new (as of a few weeks ago, anyway), whereas the Russian has been around for a while according to reports here. Also, I was there on a weekday.

Kenny9370
04-27-14, 22:53
Decided to visit this place after not leaving happy at Creek Spa last week (see Worcester section). Place is out of the way in a residential area but is kinda shady IMO. Plenty of parking in the back of the building adjacent to a mechanic shop and garage. Across the river are residential houses. Felt like I was being watched as I was walking towards the back door. That didn't stop me because the little head was making all of the decisions at this point. Walked up to the second floor and Eewa (best I can do) greeted me at the door. She is young, tall, and skinny. Went to the room and she asked for the donation so I gave her 60 because I saw that they had a special (for a 1 hour massage and TS) for that day but she said it was actually 70 so I gave her the extra 10 and didn't want to make a big deal about it. I asked her about the table shower and she said that was an extra 10 on top of the 70 so I decided to skip the TS. Massage was nothing to write home about. She seem to daydream a couple of times and just kept massaging the same place over and over and over again. She seem disinterested throughout the entire session. Not much of a tease and it was just the standard mechanical HE on the flip. Does the job this time but I would not repeat. Can get better and cheaper at other places where the girls appreciate your business.

Forgot to mentioned that before the flipped she cleaned me with a big dry towel (not a hot towel) that was laying as a foot rest at the other end of the table. After the session was over I saw her fold that same towel and place it at the same location for next time. Just wonder to myself how many guys was cleaned with that same towel before me. Another reason why I will not be going back. Also after the session was over as I was getting dress she just stood at the door texting on her phone waiting for me to finish to give her a tip. Didn't help me dress (which I didn't expect any AMP in MA to do) but also didn't offer any water, no candy, no nothing. So I just got dress gave her 40 and left.

Porque No
04-28-14, 07:49
Gave this just opened new place a try and had an enjoyable time with May. She is similar in size and attitude to Lucy at Oval. My impression was she is new to this but a very fun girl who if she continues will be a nice addition.

Verpa
04-28-14, 08:57
Stopped in to Oval today and spent an hour with Lucy, some may say she has a buttaface but I think she has a very exotic look. Lucy has a nice size rack and will allow some OTC. She gave me a great massage and a decent tease which has improved but still needs some work, she has made much improvement since she first started working there. The finish was good, she get very intent on watching the eruption. Got a little over the full hour.I had made an appointment there a few weeks ago. When I arrived there were carpenters on front. It kinda freaked me out so I went to Angel, always a good option. But thanks for the great review. I will give them another try.

Eligrn101
04-28-14, 09:21
I have only been to 1073 in Quincy 2 times. I also called the Ranpolph ad 2 weeks ago and was told to go to 1073. (I did not go) The other day I received a text to let me know Randolph was open. Beware.

http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/thp/4441124949.html

Grand opening 7 days a week from 10: am to 11: pm.

New body work price list:

30 minutes $ 40.

60 minutes $ 50.

90 minutes $ 80.

4 hands 30 minutes $50 60 minutes $ 100.

Located; 324 north main st unit #5 randolph ma 02368 call (857) -939-2511.

303 court st plymouth ma 02360 call (347) -399-5187.

1073 hancock st #103 quincy ma 02169 call (646) -932-4945.

Call for appointment walk-in's welcome.Exact same thing happened to me after I called their place in Plymouth for information...constant texts until I told them to stop.

Ridgid
04-28-14, 11:18
Ridgid, clear your inbox.Inbox has been cleared.

WalterMitty
04-28-14, 12:21
I posted about this happening to me about 6 months ago. All I remember getting for feedback was that I should buy a monger phone.

I texted (1073) them back after receiving about 5 texts in one week from them. I asked how much a massage and a BJ would cost me.

Never heard from them again.

Bigben99
04-28-14, 14:37
I have had Ewah at Myrtle (closed now) several times. She used to be better and offered many extras. Remember that this is the place that LEO shut down from an AMP complaint that she was being held against her will. Oddly enough it reopened about 3 weeks later. I don't go there. I would if VV returned.

Decided to visit this place after not leaving happy at Creek Spa last week (see Worcester section). Place is out of the way in a residential area but is kinda shady IMO. Plenty of parking in the back of the building adjacent to a mechanic shop and garage. Across the river are residential houses. Felt like I was being watched as I was walking towards the back door. That didn't stop me because the little head was making all of the decisions at this point. Walked up to the second floor and Eewa (best I can do) greeted me at the door. She is young, tall, and skinny. Went to the room and she asked for the donation so I gave her 60 because I saw that they had a special (for a 1 hour massage and TS) for that day but she said it was actually 70 so I gave her the extra 10 and didn't want to make a big deal about it. I asked her about the table shower and she said that was an extra 10 on top of the 70 so I decided to skip the TS. Massage was nothing to write home about. She seem to daydream a couple of times and just kept massaging the same place over and over and over again. She seem disinterested throughout the entire session. Not much of a tease and it was just the standard mechanical HE on the flip. Does the job this time but I would not repeat. Can get better and cheaper at other places where the girls appreciate your business.

Forgot to mentioned that before the flipped she cleaned me with a big dry towel (not a hot towel) that was laying as a foot rest at the other end of the table. After the session was over I saw her fold that same towel and place it at the same location for next time. Just wonder to myself how many guys was cleaned with that same towel before me. Another reason why I will not be going back. Also after the session was over as I was getting dress she just stood at the door texting on her phone waiting for me to finish to give her a tip. Didn't help me dress (which I didn't expect any AMP in MA to do) but also didn't offer any water, no candy, no nothing. So I just got dress gave her 40 and left.

MishMash
04-28-14, 15:05
Hanna is at 56.Hanna?

I've only had Judy there. Nice enough girl. Has a young kid she wants to tell you about. Plenty of roaming you to be had. One of those however where Victoria Secret could be sued for false advertising--you get the top exposed and she is carrying AAA cups. Tasty though.

Smoke Screen
04-28-14, 19:35
Hanna?

I've only had Judy there. Nice enough girl. Has a young kid she wants to tell you about. Plenty of roaming you to be had. One of those however where Victoria Secret could be sued for false advertising--you get the top exposed and she is carrying AAA cups. Tasty though.I've heard the name Judy mentioned there before but I've never seen her. I have seen Gigi, who is long gone now, too bad, she was great. Yoyo & Lucy are still there, both young and cute.

Mac60
04-29-14, 13:30
Has anyone actually seen Wendy since her only posting on April 15 on Backpage? Her phone is still blocked.

Short Stroke
04-29-14, 17:43
Yeah. Blue asian near tedeschis. Similar to boakang. Downside is parking and absolutely no way to get in the door without being seen by the world.

Reach.Interesting! Boakang has a rear parking lot with stairs to the back enterance. Very much out of site of passing cars.

MdReacher
04-29-14, 21:49
Interesting! Boakang has a rear parking lot with stairs to the back enterance. Very much out of site of passing cars.They also video tape you as you drive in. Enough said.

Flyguy1980
04-30-14, 00:38
After unsuccessfully reaching 8069 and Johnny's girls, I decided to try 226 are in Quincy. The provider was a Chinese woman, late 30's / early 40's, not bad looking and wore a nice sweater and jeans outfit. I asked her for a light touch massage without oil which she obliged. Unfortunately she kept covering up my boys and didn't do any ball play while lying on my stomach. As the hour was nearing, I decided to sit up, take off the towel after which she asked would you like some oil? Apparently this is a DIY place which I proceeded to DIY while she just lightly touched the boys. Kinda erotic actually with her watching eagerly before eruption. Anyway she seemed a bit stand off ish and maybe relatively new to the practice. Doubtful that I would return.

Looks 6.

Massage 6.

Cleanliness 7.

Attitude 6.

Feet. Did not see.

HE 0 (DIY).

Damage 0.6 + 0.3.

By-the-way, While I was there a monger called on the phone (which I clearly heard through her phone as he was speaking so loudly) and said he'd stop by when he got closer and "has lots of juice today".

Fly.

Short Stroke
04-30-14, 11:00
They also video tape you as you drive in. Enough said.I asked about that. It is not recorded it is a security monitor. They watch the monitor up front.

Member #4946
04-30-14, 22:20
Exact same thing happened to me after I called their place in Plymouth for information...constant texts until I told them to stop.Called today asked for May based on review, sure May here, come now. I find the place with plenty of discreet parking as there are many different low rent businesses in a decent safe area. So into the room, $50 and I get Michelle, 50 plus year old who does a great massage and agrees "you take care of" to a mechanical jack hammer finish ending. OTC allowed, UTC next time promised, won't be a next time.

ProfCyprus
04-30-14, 23:37
Hanna?

I've only had Judy there. Nice enough girl. Has a young kid she wants to tell you about. Plenty of roaming you to be had. One of those however where Victoria Secret could be sued for false advertising--you get the top exposed and she is carrying AAA cups. Tasty though.Are they still open? Have not seen many ads lately.

TripleO
05-01-14, 07:57
Anyone partake yet?

*Luxurious Place*Asian Foot Masseuses*VIP Service*.

✿ Fantastic Asian Bodywork with 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.✿.

◆ Clean & Comfortable environment, Convenience Location.◆.

❤ Professinal BodyWorker with friendly smile and soft hands ❤.

❤ Specializing in Foot Massage, Deep Tissue Reflexology, Relax BodyWork ❤.

❤781-688-8115.

❤75 C Providence Hwy Norwood MA.

CamperVan10
05-01-14, 09:32
I asked about that. It is not recorded it is a security monitor. They watch the monitor up front.This is 45 Samo. Boakang, or 18 Samo. Magic Touch?

I know 18 Samo. Magic has a back stairs and private parking, which is very good.

Is Boakang similar and how is the service?

18 service is OK, leave happy and full hour (no AC in summer though).

Short Stroke
05-01-14, 09:42
This is 45 Samo. Boakang, or 18 Samo. Magic Touch?

I know 18 Samo. Magic has a back stairs and private parking, which is very good.

Is Boakang similar and how is the service?

18 service is OK, leave happy and full hour (no AC in summer though).45 Samo. Been there a few times with CiCi but I understand the girls all recently rotated out and have not been back to check the waters. If she is still there she is a very friendly girl nice be cup with big nipples.

I haven't been to 18 Samo to be able to compare but would probably venture a guess at it being similar in service. Have yet to find that outstanding one in the area. Don't waste your $$ going to Dean Street in Taunton. You'll walk away with a smile but unless the girls rotated out massage is lame, looks 3-. UTC roam was allowed but no extras offered. A recent review of State Street in Ply reflected a favorable visit.

MishMash
05-01-14, 10:51
Saw this opened up a couple weeks ago? Is this another branch of the belmont st & Siam Medford to shuffle the girls around? Or new peeps moving east. I'd welcome some new girls to train since the current stock has only a handful worthwhile of my time.

Yellowfever023
05-01-14, 13:11
45 Samo. Been there a few times with CiCi but I understand the girls all recently rotated out and have not been back to check the waters. If she is still there she is a very friendly girl nice be cup with big nipples.

I haven't been to 18 Samo to be able to compare but would probably venture a guess at it being similar in service. Have yet to find that outstanding one in the area. Don't waste your $$ going to Dean Street in Taunton. You'll walk away with a smile but unless the girls rotated out massage is lame, looks 3-. UTC roam was allowed but no extras offered. A recent review of State Street in Ply reflected a favorable visit.Hi Guy's.

I am 99% sure that 18,45 samo and state Road are all under the same umbrella (I know for sure that 18 and state Road are related) so your favorite may have just moved to one of the other locations.

RubMeLongTime
05-01-14, 13:24
45 Samo. Been there a few times with CiCi but I understand the girls all recently rotated out and have not been back to check the waters. If she is still there she is a very friendly girl nice be cup with big nipples.

I haven't been to 18 Samo to be able to compare but would probably venture a guess at it being similar in service. Have yet to find that outstanding one in the area. Don't waste your $$ going to Dean Street in Taunton. You'll walk away with a smile but unless the girls rotated out massage is lame, looks 3-. UTC roam was allowed but no extras offered. A recent review of State Street in Ply reflected a favorable visit.Anyone know if Linda is still at BOA?

Ccup2
05-01-14, 14:59
Anyone partake yet?

❤781-688-8115.

❤75 C Providence Hwy Norwood MA.Does not say body work or massage so there is the hint that extras are to be had..

Joe Fish
05-01-14, 16:16
Does not say body work or massage so there is the hint that extras are to be had..It does say bodywork.

Short Stroke
05-01-14, 16:27
Anyone know if Linda is still at BOA?Last report I recently read was that all the girls rotated out. Whether they went down the street or to State St is a question.

Only ones I met at Boa was CiCi (fairly good with the English language) and Amy (not so good with English).

Haulinass1
05-01-14, 16:45
Does not say body work or massage so there is the hint that extras are to be had..I called and she said sure come on in. This place is at the Rojo Car wash...very busy place! When I pulled in I saw a big white caddie with New York plates on it. A guy in the drivers seat and an ugly Asian in the passenger side. She waved when I pulled in. I thought she was not my style and the guy got me a bit nervous. I then went to billings. Saw Nancy. First time here too. Average massage. Bad looks. Average ending. Be careful in Norwood.

PoonHouse
05-01-14, 18:39
Took one for the team, totally legit place, clean and nice. .6 an hour. It's more of a foot massage place.

Anyone partake yet?

❤781-688-8115.

❤75 C Providence Hwy Norwood MA.

MongerExpert
05-01-14, 20:05
Does not say body work or massage so there is the hint that extras are to be had..Not! Horrible post, why don't you go first.

Amp Slave
05-01-14, 21:35
After unsuccessfully reaching 8069 and Johnny's girls, I decided to try 226 are in Quincy. The provider was a Chinese woman, late 30's / early 40's, not bad looking and wore a nice sweater and jeans outfit. I asked her for a light touch massage without oil which she obliged. Unfortunately she kept covering up my boys and didn't do any ball play while lying on my stomach. As the hour was nearing, I decided to sit up, take off the towel after which she asked would you like some oil? Apparently this is a DIY place which I proceeded to DIY while she just lightly touched the boys. Kinda erotic actually with her watching eagerly before eruption. Anyway she seemed a bit stand off ish and maybe relatively new to the practice. Doubtful that I would return.

Looks 6.

Massage 6.

Cleanliness 7.

Attitude 6.

Feet. Did not see.

HE 0 (DIY).

Damage 0.6 + 0.3.

By-the-way, While I was there a monger called on the phone (which I clearly heard through her phone as he was speaking so loudly) and said he'd stop by when he got closer and "has lots of juice today".

Fly.Reported a while back, Ann told me the same DYI but after a little help she said ok and did her work.

TheBoobHound
05-01-14, 22:55
I stopped in at Diva in Chinatown a couple days back and drew J. There are several posts about her on this board, but it was the first time I met her and I didn't recall any reviews when she told me her name.

She's attractive. I'd say her looks are definitely above the standard fare. Late 20's, slender with '_B_ or '_C_' cups that looked nice in her sweater. Her massage was good, not great. The finish was terrific, though. One of those times that changes your mood for the rest of the day and give you something nice to think about the day after.

One more thing: Is there an escape character or anything that I can use when intentionally using a single letter in a post? There's a filter on the board which changes _C_ into See, _B_ into Be, and so on. You can get around it by putting underscores before and after the letter, but I wonder if there's a better way?