PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161

TheHotAzn
02-03-14, 04:02
Took a ride to Chinatown today to see a friend at Unique 8, haven't been there in a while and they give a real good (depending on who you get) legit massage. Unfortunately they were still closed for Chinese New Year, they will reopen tomorrow. So I decided to go to Hanna, I haven't been there in almost a year and last time I was there I had a good time. Today I saw Lucy, mid 20's, cute, very soft spoken, excellent massage. I usually ask for a different type of massage (not what you're thinking) but what I like. She was very accomodating (and not the way you're thinking), easy to talk to fun to be with.

After the massage I stopped at Eldo Cake House for a coffee and pastry. If you get a chance stop in, they have all kinds of great Chinese pastry.You mean the foot massage place on the second floor off the kneeling street? Pretty sure they're a legit place only.

Smokescreen
02-03-14, 09:31
You mean the foot massage place on the second floor off the kneeling street? Pretty sure they're a legit place only.That's the place.

Bigben99
02-03-14, 09:52
Call me overly sensitive but I find the term offensive in light of recent discussions on HT. Will avoid this place. Thanks.

What he is referring to is a corridor on the 2nd floor with rooms on both sides, all are massage rooms with different people working in each one. I think there are 6 separate rooms, if I remember correctly.

DND70
02-03-14, 19:13
Long time lurker on this site, first time poster. Got a little gun-shy about posting on forums after an old Review site (and my user name from there) were in a local paper a some years back.

Anyhow, checked out Billings a couple of weeks ago. Met by Niyan (Neeyan.? Who walked me to a private room which was comfortable. She was early-mid 30's, long hair, wearing a short dress, and very pleasant. As Paid .6 for the hour. Ended up with a pretty decent massage, including some back walking. Asked for her to dig a little harder and she asked if I'd ever had my back walked on. She was maybe a 6 at it, but it was an unexpected bonus on a sore back so it was nice. Nice OTC (ut-dress) and left happy with my hour spent. There was a digital timer on the table and when I started to get dressed it was at 58 m. Standard tip was given. It was never asked for, which I always appreciate. Clean-up probably could have been a little more thorough, as could her choice in oil as it left me feeling a little greasy. Not a big enough deal to complain, however. Asked if I would come back, and gave me a kiss when I said yes. Wasn't expecting that. I'll be checking it out again, unless I find something better.

Yello Tail
02-03-14, 20:20
I think there are 6 separate rooms, if I remember correctly.Six sounds about right. Be thru G. I don't think there is an H. A is massage but I believe that is legit.

DontFailMeNow
02-04-14, 08:02
Thanks for the report and welcome aboard!

Long time lurker on this site, first time poster. Got a little gun-shy about posting on forums after an old Review site (and my user name from there) were in a local paper a some years back.

Anyhow, checked out Billings a couple of weeks ago. Met by Niyan (Neeyan.? Who walked me to a private room which was comfortable. She was early-mid 30's, long hair, wearing a short dress, and very pleasant. As Paid .6 for the hour. Ended up with a pretty decent massage, including some back walking. Asked for her to dig a little harder and she asked if I'd ever had my back walked on. She was maybe a 6 at it, but it was an unexpected bonus on a sore back so it was nice. Nice OTC (ut-dress) and left happy with my hour spent. There was a digital timer on the table and when I started to get dressed it was at 58 m. Standard tip was given. It was never asked for, which I always appreciate. Clean-up probably could have been a little more thorough, as could her choice in oil as it left me feeling a little greasy. Not a big enough deal to complain, however. Asked if I would come back, and gave me a kiss when I said yes. Wasn't expecting that. I'll be checking it out again, unless I find something better.

Bigben99
02-04-14, 10:46
Back to Milford last night as I am still wary of all the Fram / Natick sites after at the 2 recent busts. Keep swearing I won't come back to Milford but there I was last night at 8 PM. Snuck in the front door as inconspicuously as possible. Sure enough at the top of the stairs to great me is the 50-something overweight provider. HH at .45. Less than mediocre massage. Partial clean up. Left happy more or less. She complained about my standard tip. I told her the massage was not very good either. Her only attribute was that she has great cans. PM for more detail AND IF YOU CAN PROVIDE ANY UPDATE INFO ON WHAT MIGHT BE SAFE IN METROWEST!

Skippah
02-04-14, 12:21
The last couple of weeks I've had yellowfever so ventured out to two local AMPs.

After reading reviews about the place in Brookline, Tulip, I gave it a shot. Walked downstairs and was greeted by passably attractive woman, maybe early 40's or so. Rooms have thin walls so you hear everything. Fair massage. Too light for my taste- mechanical and unenthusiastic at all points. Not a good customer service experience. Won't return.

A few days later tried a place advertised in CL in Newton, Sawasdee. Second floor over a shop. Walked in and was shocked, sitting on the couch were three beautiful Thai ladies. One took me into a cold room with a futon on the floor. Totally untrained massage, totally legit. Not even a hint of a tease.

Too bad, really pretty girls. Oh well, the search continues!

SushiBoy78
02-04-14, 12:37
Went to a place in B-tree a month ago on a Sunday afternoon and I was the only car in the parking complex besides a couple of work trucks. The MP is located in an office complex. Only saw one person working and she was a mid 40's, slim body and ehh looking. Since I was there and was in a rush since I had an appointment for something and couldn't leave and look for another place, I decided to stay. Paid .60 for the hr and had a very good massage. One of the best I had in the short time I've been mongering. On the flip she said I looked familiar and that she worked on me before (even though it was my 1st time there) so I just played along and said yeah. She popped me and I asked for a 2nd pop and she asked me now and I said sure, she tried but I couldn't get it up. She continued the massage and then tried again and still no luck. So far she's the 1st to try to give me 2 pops. Left standard tip on the table stand and left. I have never been asked for $ and no one has ever counted the $ while I'm there. Maybe I should start tipping less haha.

Anyone have intel on a MP on Boylston St? It's near Globe. Around the mid 500's address. If theres no intel, maybe I'll drop them a visit and TOFFT. Thanks!

Big Head
02-04-14, 15:40
Went to 120 again today, CL mentioned new stuff and I decided to check it out. I think the same 2 ladies were working Amy and Nancy. Amy is an old, short, bad looking lady, offered me a massage but I rejected her out of hand. She then introduced me to Nancy, a young lady, but Nancy was sitting at a desk wearing a big winter coat and I had no idea how she looked like. She did not take it off while talking to me and I left.

What kind of business do these two ladies run.?

Has anybody tried Nancy.?

BH.

Neddd
02-04-14, 18:48
Went to 120 again today, CL mentioned new stuff and I decided to check it out. I think the same 2 ladies were working Amy and Nancy. Amy is an old, short, bad looking lady, offered me a massage but I rejected her out of hand. She then introduced me to Nancy, a young lady, but Nancy was sitting at a desk wearing a big winter coat and I had no idea how she looked like. She did not take it off while talking to me and I left.

BH.I don't know what the thinking process is but why are there so many unattractive providers now? Is it that mongers will still take the massage even if the women is old and / or very plain? I had a similar experience on the NS as I was ready to walk in I saw a woman there that had a wide bottom and a belly that looked like a large roll of loose fat. I walked out. I will do that from now on, even if I make an appointment and not feel guilty because common sense should tell them that a guy would prefer a girl who is aesthetically pleasing. I used to be excited going to these places. Now I'm nervous on the way there! To answer your question. No I haven't seen Nancy and I from what you wrote I don't plan to. Stay safe...

Lincoln54
02-04-14, 19:29
Been to this place 3 times for a vigourus massage but that's all-never even close to more. Has anyone had a different outcome?

MongerExpert
02-05-14, 01:03
Went to a place in B-tree a month ago on a Sunday afternoon and I was the only car in the parking complex besides a couple of work trucks. The MP is located in an office complex. Only saw one person working and she was a mid 40's, slim body and ehh looking. Since I was there and was in a rush since I had an appointment for something and couldn't leave and look for another place, I decided to stay. Paid .60 for the hr and had a very good massage. One of the best I had in the short time I've been mongering. On the flip she said I looked familiar and that she worked on me before (even though it was my 1st time there) so I just played along and said yeah. She popped me and I asked for a 2nd pop and she asked me now and I said sure, she tried but I couldn't get it up. She continued the massage and then tried again and still no luck. So far she's the 1st to try to give me 2 pops. Left standard tip on the table stand and left. I have never been asked for $ and no one has ever counted the $ while I'm there. Maybe I should start tipping less haha.

Anyone have intel on a MP on Boylston St? It's near Globe. Around the mid 500's address. If theres no intel, maybe I'll drop them a visit and TOFFT. Thanks!The place that got busted a while back 451 in andover did 2 pops even on the TS. That's why I went back, and then they got pinched. 2 pops should be the norm, to get repeat customers at new places, even if inevitably they obliviously set up shop in a non-AMP acceptable community and get busted. That is pretty gross the thought of someone else getting JO'ed to completion on the table shower. Maybe it's a good thing that place got shut down.

Momo2
02-05-14, 01:38
I don't know what the thinking process is but why are there so many unattractive providers now? Is it that mongers will still take the massage even if the women is old and / or very plain? I had a similar experience on the NS as I was ready to walk in I saw a woman there that had a wide bottom and a belly that looked like a large roll of loose fat. I walked out. I will do that from now on, even if I make an appointment and not feel guilty because common sense should tell them that a guy would prefer a girl who is aesthetically pleasing. I used to be excited going to these places. Now I'm nervous on the way there! To answer your question. No I haven't seen Nancy and I from what you wrote I don't plan to. Stay safe...There are a dozen AMPs in Weymouth when there were none not too long ago. There are four in Plymouth, at least three in Hanover, and over two dozen in Quincy. The mushrooming of these storefronts in the burbs has created a watered down talent pool of providers. The owners would love to hire three or four young spinner types who spoke english and who all had three or four years massage experience. They could be raking it in. The Chinese economy is booming. The milenium women in China do not want to follow in the foot steps of their mamasans. Why travel half way around the world and be lonely when they can make the same money in the spas of Shanghai or the assemby lines of Guangdong and at least be with people of their own age and culture.

I keep looking for the next best thing. Unfortunately, all I find is the next mediocre thing.

Jariles10
02-05-14, 02:38
Lets see so you just let LE know there's illegal activities going on by virtue of stating "other skills indifferent" but you want everyone here to send individual Pm's regarding details of aforementioned extra services. If Barney Fife is the Vice cop assigned to investigate these types of activities you may have him fooled but by and large I think the rest of them can probably read between the lines here. What a colossal waste of time. It's getting to the point where I have to send a separate pm on almost every post and even then often receive vague answers which don't specifically answer my questions. Why don't you guys just have a separate email group and share intel. Since you are already telegraphing to LE where the illegal activities are occuring anyways that way they are kept 100% out of the loop. I think it's ironic that in the areas where the least posting of details occurs here there appears to be more busts/raids going on which on all likelihood shows that local politics and citizen pressure would more likely be the driving force behind the harassment.What exactly did he say that was sooo outrageous. This board is worse than a group of chicks sometimes. If you leave a post with too much info people complain. If you leave a semi-coded message all those that can't crack the code ***** that its not enough info. I agree PMs should be used but why complain about how others post just to complain? I used to wonder what it meant when people said, "you would complain if I hung you with a new rope" Until surfing this site.

DontFailMeNow
02-05-14, 08:04
Anyone have intel on a MP on Boylston St? It's near Globe. Around the mid 500's address. If theres no intel, maybe I'll drop them a visit and TOFFT. Thanks!Yup, went there once last year and posted a review on here. See below...

Checked this spot out recently. Got an hour with Michelle. She's about 6-7 on the 10 scale. I suspect she was in her mid to late 30s. Never draped me with a towel, so I had a good feeling from the get go. Standard massage skills, pretty basic. Light to medium. Decent amount of ass work. Once she was down to the legs, there was teasing and intentional brushing / contact with my goods. Once done with the legs, she got a luke warm towel to wipe me down.

Side note, I think I'm done with the wet warm towel wipe off. I think I'd rather see them come in with folded, dry towel and just wipe me off. At least I can assume from that that the towel was most likely clean. You just never know with the wet towels.

Back to the review. Once flipped, she pointed to the goods, I nodded yea, and she got to work. Basic skills and took direction well. Told her to slow down and she took it nice and slow for me. At times just rubbed for bit rather than stroke. Got the bra to go up, exposing her Bs, but she wasn't really cool with it. Hinted to me to fix it so I obliged and put everything back in its place as it was and she was much happier. I got the sense that perhaps she wanted me to finish already, so I had her get down to business. Tighter grip, faster pace to a very explosive completion. Afterwards I got a half assed wipe down and was told all done. I ended up grabbing a folded towel that obviously hasn't been used and wiped myself off more thoroughly. Total damage. 60 +.40. I would repeat perhaps.

Note. The second floor stop on the elevator opens right up into a yoga studio, not a hallway like in most office buildings. Coming down in the elevator after my session, inevitably the elevator stops at the second floor and I quickly begin faking a heated conversation on my phone. The girl was planning on getting on the elevator hesitated and said I'm going wait for some people, just go ahead, as I continued in my fake talk. Just wanted to let you all know that you may bump into people in the stairwell, elevator, or ground level hallway.Good luck and stay safe!

Member #4868
02-05-14, 09:57
You wanted real pics, Huh?

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/4319108946.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMzd40i8TfA (Warning: sound).

SushiBoy78
02-05-14, 11:59
Hi, that place sounds like the MP near iParty. The MP on Boylston St. That I'm talking about is next to CVS.

Yup, went there once last year and posted a review on here. See below...

Good luck and stay safe!

Spaz2580
02-05-14, 12:13
Haha...bet that's legit. But it's at the same address for Thai masssges for 80 hse fee. Never been there.

Hardstrap
02-05-14, 12:33
Thank you, Jariles. My original post was pretty negative, and it seemed unlikely than any additional information was needed. Offering a PM for clarification to those with insatiable curiousity or another need-to-know seemed reasonable. I don't think the code was hard to crack! I'm encouraged enough by other members take on this to continue posting as I have information to offer.

What exactly did he say that was sooo outrageous. This board is worse than a group of chicks sometimes. If you leave a post with too much info people complain. If you leave a semi-coded message all those that can't crack the code ***** that its not enough info. I agree PMs should be used but why complain about how others post just to complain? I used to wonder what it meant when people said, "you would complain if I hung you with a new rope" Until surfing this site.

Blambo McGee
02-05-14, 13:28

BH.I have been to 120 several times. Personally, I didn't find any of the ladies to be particularly old or bad looking. But that is obviously in the eye of the beholder. In any case, my varied experiences over the years have convinced me that I'd rather have a good, patiently delivered massage by an older, skilled provider than a mediocre massage by a young, sloe eyed charmer.

Dh1610
02-05-14, 15:01
If you are 90 and legally blind she might be rather appealing.

Amp Slave
02-05-14, 15:28
Saw this, are you shi $%ing me. Will not be going here. Bad business photo.

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/4320454045.html

Dh1610
02-05-14, 16:25
We are actually a big Gaggle of Cocks.

What exactly did he say that was sooo outrageous. This board is worse than a group of chicks sometimes. If you leave a post with too much info people complain. If you leave a semi-coded message all those that can't crack the code ***** that its not enough info. I agree PMs should be used but why complain about how others post just to complain? I used to wonder what it meant when people said, "you would complain if I hung you with a new rope" Until surfing this site.

Werm2011
02-05-14, 17:14
What exactly did he say that was sooo outrageous. This board is worse than a group of chicks sometimes. If you leave a post with too much info people complain. If you leave a semi-coded message all those that can't crack the code ***** that its not enough info. I agree PMs should be used but why complain about how others post just to complain? I used to wonder what it meant when people said, "you would complain if I hung you with a new rope" Until surfing this site.I think the fact is that he only has a half dozen posts allow some to be extremely pedantic. Normally you never see senior members getting critiqued like this, even though some post in the same manner. Sad fact is that Hardstrap was trying to contribute and following how some seniors post, and still took a rash of shit.

FourNik8
02-05-14, 18:15
The place that got busted a while back 451 in andover did 2 pops even on the TS. That's why I went back, and then they got pinched. 2 pops should be the norm, to get repeat customers at new places, even if inevitably they obliviously set up shop in a non-AMP acceptable community and get busted. That is pretty gross the thought of someone else getting JO'ed to completion on the table shower. Maybe it's a good thing that place got shut down.The first time I was brought to completion in an AMP was in the TS. It was either NMS, Park Ave Spa or the one that was on mineral springs ave. I sorta wanted to go home after that. No 2nd pop offered either.

The 1st time I ever went to an AMP I left unhappy. How messed up is that?

Smokescreen
02-05-14, 18:27
What exactly did he say that was sooo outrageous. This board is worse than a group of chicks sometimes. If you leave a post with too much info people complain. If you leave a semi-coded message all those that can't crack the code ***** that its not enough info. I agree PMs should be used but why complain about how others post just to complain? I used to wonder what it meant when people said, "you would complain if I hung you with a new rope" Until surfing this site.Best advice is write what you want to write in a post, anyone doesn't like it, f**k em it's your post.

Member #4868
02-05-14, 20:11
Other skills covers a very wide range of things, that in this case included English, and social niceties.

I've been using this resource (USG) for a number of years, and in the hobby for longer. I'm going back to lurking.Ok, so your first posts didn't get received as planned, so what? At least you posted and reviewed way more than so many DB lurkers. I will tell you this; I have great sessions that usually end in more than HJ but 90% of the intel comes backchannel. If you don't contribute you don't get the possibility of making friends who will pm you after they found a young cute girl that BBBJCIM's.

Your choice but I hope you stick around.

JohnnyOceans2
02-05-14, 22:48
So I have been trying to record a HE the last few times I have visited the AMP. Either the camera moved or the girl stood in front of it, but I got lucky and got a successful video. It was at 2 B with li li. You know the deal .40.40 for the half and I have been with her multiple times so I get the better treatment every time.

Ledger6969
02-05-14, 22:53
Fully enjoyed a very nice looking Chinese woman 30 something truly nice person only lacking conversational English skills. Only light English but she does try hard to understand. If we shared some intel on some places feel free to pm me otherwise not likely I will respond. This woman is very pretty and very nice figure she is fairly new to the Boston AMP scene.

DontFailMeNow
02-06-14, 08:00
PM me and empty your inbox! Thanks.

Smokescreen
02-06-14, 08:14
So I have been trying to record a HE the last few times I have visited the AMP. Either the camera moved or the girl stood in front of it, but I got lucky and got a successful video. It was at 2 B with li li. You know the deal .40.40 for the half and I have been with her multiple times so I get the better treatment every time.Did she know you were taking a video, or were you hiding the camera?

PIB629
02-06-14, 11:22
I figured a massage would be just the thing to beat the cold and decided to go back to Spa Tao. I was directed into a room and Julie came in. She told me she's Korean and this was her first week at Spa Tao. She's cute, probably in her early 20's. Her English was poor, something that I find always detracts from the session because I do like to chat a bit. Julie practically ripped my clothes off of me, something I've never experienced before. To be sure, at the end she insisted on dressing me, almost wouldn't let me touch my own clothes.

We started the session with a table shower which was quite enjoyable, but not as much as the one I had last time I was there. The warm water was much appreciated because it was so cold outside. But when she started to scrub my back the brush was COLD; thankfully it warmed up quickly. She paid attention to all the important stuff. She also giggled quite a bit. She did a thorough job drying me off.

The massage, while I was face down, was pretty good, although I've had better. She didn't really try to find and work on individual tight muscles and knots (many other masseuses do) but instead did a general overall massage that included all the usual stuff. She cleaned off the lotion with a hot cloth and dried me off. There followed several minutes of light provocative teasing during which she giggled several times.

After I flipped over she worked on my chest just a little bit, giggling a bit. And then she went right to work on the good stuff. More giggles followed. Her technique was good and the desired results were achieved. She cleaned me off and then continued with the massage, working on my abdomen and chest, as well as scalp, etc, and shoulders. She used another warm cloth to finish the massage.

Damage was $70 + $40. I got close to the full hour, perhaps even a few minutes more.

I was a bit annoyed by a loud conversation in an adjacent room, but at least it didn't go on too long. And then there was loud talking in the hall as a couple of guys were leaving. Again, at least it didn't last too long.

Finally, the place needs to do something to better handle the snow that people track in. They need better rugs or something at the entrance, as despite my best efforts I tracked snow into the massage room and stepped in it with my bare feet.

However, overall, I'm sure I'll go back to Spa Tao in the future.I visited this place recently but did not have quite as good a time. I got Julie also but I think she was well into her mid 30's. Table shower was enjoyable and relaxing but no tease at all. When I flipped she did giggle quite a bit.

Back to the room and her massage was very relaxing but again no tease at all. At the flip she giggled some more and she asked if I was all done. Ummm no. I pointed and more giggling. Everything standard but no tease at any point during the ts or massage. And the giggling got old real fast.

Spectator
02-06-14, 11:42
Been to this place 3 times for a vigourus massage but that's all-never even close to more. Has anyone had a different outcome?Been many times, first time I cajoled an older lady into some happiness, subsequent visits no luck. They got shit down by the license board recently and I think it's because they advertise on BP implying happiness.

I've had GREAT massages there, but they are legit and if you get more in sure management would be surprised.

Usually I go there before visiting an AAMP.

I've asked each masseuse there multiple times and it's always wrinkly face no.

Nice ladies tho.

M Scores Easy
02-06-14, 14:28
On weekends only, I recommend Angela. She is an older (40 ish) but attractive, She is not great on the strong massage, but does a very relaxing technique with the scalp and feet. I would pay for these services only, but also left very happy. Solid performance. Also there is a new, younger girl, I met while there, but have not tried her out yet.

Knottellin
02-06-14, 14:40
I visited this place recently but did not have quite as good a time. I got Julie also but I think she was well into her mid 30's. Table shower was enjoyable and relaxing but no tease at all. When I flipped she did giggle quite a bit.

Back to the room and her massage was very relaxing but again no tease at all. At the flip she giggled some more and she asked if I was all done. Ummm no. I pointed and more giggling. Everything standard but no tease at any point during the ts or massage. And the giggling got old real fast.I visited a couple of weeks ago and had worse. Crappy table shower with no contact on the important parts, mediocre rub. She shied away every time I touched her and at the end she declared it all done. When I motioned to make it clear I didn't think we were finished she shook her head no and left the room.

Last time I spend a dime in that joint.

Knottellin
02-06-14, 14:44

BH.I've been twice. Once with each of them. Amy is not worth repeating but Nancy is reasonably attractive and gives a nice release. I would repeat but only with Nancy.

My only real complaint is lack of table shower.

BostonNorth16
02-06-14, 15:48
I went to Hollistic today for the first time and I got a four hand for my first time anywhere. I have to say that I was impressed. 1 girl was in her 20's and very cute the other was probably 40's and ok. They take you to your massage room and you put your stuff in a lockbox then you put on a robe and shorts and they take you to the steam room. 10 minutes in there was too much for me. I can't take the heat. Then the older girl gave me a table shower. She was playful and washed my favorite areas well. Then they took me to the massage room and I asked for light with lotion. It was like a 45 minute tease which is what I wanted. About 15 minutes in the younger one was sitting on the table behind me and had my buddy in her feet while she ran her fingers everywhere else. It was great. Then I rolled over for a long very good HE with the both of them working me over really well. The place was extremely clean which I love and both of them seemed overly cautious about germs, etc, which I also loved. I have read here that they will not allow any touching and that is what I found out when I tried to touch the older one upstairs. But overall I had a great time. It is $200.00 for a 4 hand plus tips but I think that it was worth it. I can spend $120-140 at some of the Brazilian or Thai places and get a dirty place and no real fun. I will repeat but probably with a 2 hand to keep costs in line.

Eagle7412
02-06-14, 18:03
Did she know you were taking a video, or were you hiding the camera?Great question? Also, assuming that you mean 2 be at 40 H I am a regular there, and I don't think that there is a Li Li at 2 be or at least not recently. Could it be another door?

Short Stroke
02-06-14, 20:41
Very interesting location.

Before you plan your visit be aware that the Hanover PD is a few buildings down the street on the same side!

Amazing New Grand Opening Asian Massage (Hanover) 781-826-2862 - 25.

Posted: Thursday, February 6, 2014 7:03 PM.

Professional, magical hands to ease away your stress, aches and pains, our Excellent Traditional Asian bodywork will make you feel very relaxed. You deserve a moment of enjoyment. Throwaway all of the stress. Very clean, cozy, private and soothing, soft music for you!

FEEL BETTER LIVE BETTE.

Open 7 a week. Accept credit cards!

Hours: 10:00 AM -9:00 PM.

Tel: 781-826-2862.

Address: 189 Rock land street Hanover MA 02339.

189 Rockland street Hanover Ma, 02339 google map.

Choir Boy
02-06-14, 22:42

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/4320454045.htmlWell, you have to give this lady high marks for honesty. We criticize them when they post fake pics, then we criticize them when they post real ones.

MongerExpert
02-06-14, 23:21
Well, you have to give this lady high marks for honesty. We criticize them when they post fake pics, then we criticize them when they post real ones.Holy moly, is she in her 80's? If you go there, hopefully you are over 65, a senior citizen. Even if they posted a fake pic, imagine how many walk-in's / walk out's, the excuses would be limitless. Ummm, I forgot my wallet, ummm it's an emergency my dog needs surgery, ummm the sky is blue. What is this lady thinking? Actually is that a guy?

Smokescreen
02-07-14, 07:08
Great question? Also, assuming that you mean 2 be at 40 H I am a regular there, and I don't think that there is a Li Li at 2 be or at least not recently. Could it be another door?I agree, I've never seen nor heard of a girl at 2 B named Li Li. Maybe she came there this week, maybe?

JosephAlfonso
02-07-14, 10:37
Hey guys decided to toftt the other day. Saw their ad posted on CL for massage and foot massage. Even pass by it daily and you can see a neon sight that says $35 foot massage". Everything about seems like it would be your average AMP but its legit. The woman was not young at all about late 40's early 50's. Decided to just get a foot massage and can honestly say it was incredible. They start off with soaking your feet in epsom salt, then massage your legs and feet one foot at a time. It was very relaxing I almost passed out. Def will go back as I work on my feet all the time. 35 for foot massage + tip.

Kenny9370
02-07-14, 23:00
Does anyone know where Cherry went from 400 in Framingham? Thanks.

Bigben99
02-08-14, 01:03
Best guess is that they both went to be recycled through Flushing.

Does anyone know where Cherry went from 400 in Framingham? Thanks.

Member #4772
02-08-14, 09:30
Best guess is that they both went to be recycled through Flushing.She's still around just UTR now.

HappyDave
02-09-14, 12:35
Venturing south, Braintree, Quincy, Weymouth any recommendations?

Short Stroke
02-09-14, 13:13
Venturing south, Braintree, Quincy, Weymouth any recommendations?There are a variety of AMP's on the South Shore but YMMV depending on what you are looking for. If you are looking for FS head to RI.

HappyDave
02-09-14, 19:05
From multiple refferals called 409 pond, asked if there was an opening told sure when comming? Said 15 to 20. Asked You been here before? Said no. She said we busy now. I said when you free, she said call back lata. Ends that.. Called 1147 hancoc said will be right over was told Geni was available. Went there and all doors were locked. Don't know it the two motor cops and an unmarked crown vic accross the street had anything to do with it. Dropped in my old faithfull 2 billings, met by nancy, deffinatly older but skinny and fit enough. Got the half for .4 Nice short skirt, she had leggings on when I got there but bare legged after I paid. She kept rubbing them against my arm as she worked around me, alowed roaming up over her panties but I did not try to take them off. Massage was a nice soft like a tease, the pre flip tease and ending was nice too. Not a RI experiance but nice enough for the distance and cost. .4 House .4 For a well received tip and happy smile. body .8 Compaired to most quincy AMPs face .5 Masage .7 Tease .7 Ending .8 If in area would go again. Wanted to try other two based on reviews but that's the way it went.

HD.

Member #5269
02-09-14, 21:37
Does anyone know where Lisa went at 141 water st quincy?

Also saw Nini a few weeks ago. Nice big tits, but like others reported older weathered face and the place smelled funky. The search for the next Angel continues.

Rito1
02-09-14, 22:09
Called 1147 hancoc said will be right over was told Geni was available. Went there and all doors were locked. Don't know it the two motor cops and an unmarked crown vic accross the street had anything to do with it. HD.After hours and weekends (Sunday mostly) the doors are locked. You have to call when you arrive and they will come open the door for you.

Member #4785
02-09-14, 22:56
After hours and weekends (Sunday mostly) the doors are locked. You have to call when you arrive and they will come open the door for you.I think there is a back door and parking lot, someone else please verify...CM.

Alwaysupforfun
02-10-14, 00:33
Had the itch all weekend and finally scratched- called 40 g and ended up going to 40 the for a TS and 30 minutes. I pulled may- DEFINITELY not the prettiest by any means, but I never expect anything (I used to go to aiko all the time, so it's no big deal).

Wasn't even expecting a good massage, but got one of the best I've had anywhere- back walking, got every knot etc. That was impressive.

No teasing at all and had to bluntly ask about a pop. The most hilarious part is that she exclaimed (in a hushed voice) 'HAPPY NEW YEAR' at the end, haha. Along with the no teasing, did they just get really wary over at 40 h? What happened?

Anyway- got everything I needed and a genuinely good massage, so I was glad.

I'm lazy when it comes to the hobby cause CT is so convenient- 40 h for the TS and aiko if I need a good massage. Can someone PM me about aikos new set up? Someone on the board said she was back in town.

Stay safe.

Ledger6969
02-10-14, 01:26
Well...yes she is up there in years but, she's quite candid about herself and what she has to offer. That alone shows some of us younger folks maybe sooner or later when we reach her age we'll really understand her situation. And when you younger guys 20's and 30's look down at "Mr. Fud" and ask what happened in twenty years or so. You can remember old Aunt Linda and how she may have felt.

Yellowfever023
02-10-14, 06:50
I think there is a back door and parking lot, someone else please verify...CM.Yes there is a parking lot out back and a door. If you go off hours or on a Sunday count on the doors being locked. I have run into this several times at AMP's that are in office buildings. A phone call will bring someone to open the door.

Smokescreen
02-10-14, 07:05
The most hilarious part is that she exclaimed (in a hushed voice) 'HAPPY NEW YEAR' at the end, haha.

Stay safe.Chinese New Year started at the end of last month, and lasts for about 1 week. So by saying Happy New Year to you was not all that absurd.

Skatar018
02-10-14, 08:19
MP's aren't my thing, but I take the time to read them, I followed the link to ole Aunt Linda's ad that had a picture (wish I hadn't) & for anyone who would partake all I can say is to each their own, but I would not have paid her to touch me (don't care what her service is), people get to choose who they pay & would like to see, if you don't like what you see keep on looking.

I think I'm older than Auntie Linda, but a whole bottle of viagra would not make "Mr. Fud" find ole Aunt Linda appealing, I don't want to remember Auntie Linda I'm trying to get her image out of my brain!

Well...yes she is up there in years but, she's quite candid about herself and what she has to offer. That alone shows some of us younger folks maybe sooner or later when we reach her age we'll really understand her situation. And when you younger guys 20's and 30's look down at "Mr. Fud" and ask what happened in twenty years or so. You can remember old Aunt Linda and how she may have felt.& to AMP Slave, that was a cruel thing to do to your brothers! LOL.

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/4320454045.html

HappyDave
02-10-14, 09:54
Yes there is a parking lot out back and a door. If you go off hours or on a Sunday count on the doors being locked. I have run into this several times at AMP's that are in office buildings. A phone call will bring someone to open the door.They knew I would be right over, not going to stand out on a cold side walk on a very public street, make a call and have some Asian chick in a mini skirt meet me at the door. Especially with cops across the street, there loss, what I wound up with was just fine by me.

Short Stroke
02-10-14, 10:54
ANyone ventured to try the Early Bird Special in Weymouth??

Amazing & Fantastic Asian Stuff

Early bird special from 9:30 am-2 pm, $49.00 for a 1 hour session of the Best Asian Bodywork in South Boston.

We have private room, Shower room, light music .

Appointments Are preferred to guarantee an availability, So please call ahead.

-9743;781-682-9888 -9743;.

Jafo101
02-10-14, 13:17
Made a visit to school street yesterday and will not repeat saw the post on here and the ad in CL for new faces so figured I would try was not worth it the girl answered the phone 3 times during our session massage awful little tease nothing else. Maybe hit it on a bad day but will not repeat.

Javazer
02-10-14, 13:46
Had been lucky drawing Gina "Asian doll" off 93 north. If you like May, you will like Gina, few years older but as fun if not more, similar body type with natural the. Seniors PM.

Be safe,

J.

BostonNorth16
02-10-14, 17:27
I went to Spa Siam today. I have been here several times before. I've seen Anna several times and she gives me all tease as I like. Today I saw Pinky. She was very, very cute. Petite and very hot. But anyways, I told her right away that I want soft and all tease. I even showed her where I wanted to be massaged. But while I was on my stomach virtually no tease. After about 30 minutes I told her where I wanted to be massaged again and pointed. She asked me if I wanted to turn over so I figured that I might as well and that way I can show her what I want massaged. But she massaged around my buddy for a while not really touching it so I finally put her hand on him. She said you tip more. And I said don't worry I will take care of you. She said you tip $80. I said no $60. So she got to work. It was ok but she was not really into it. But she is hot. A hot girl rubbing one out is always a good thing. I asked her if I could touch her upstairs and she said more money for just otc. I said no thanks. Overall it was maybe a 5 or 6 out of ten just because she was really good looking. But if she let me touch her and seemed interested that would have put her at a 9.

Aimstraight
02-10-14, 18:44
Hey J, please clear your inbox. Or PM me about Gina.

Thanks,

Aim.

Had been lucky drawing Gina "Asian doll" off 93 north. If you like May, you will like Gina, few years older but as fun if not more, similar body type with natural the. Seniors PM.

Be safe,

J.

Dennis3
02-11-14, 08:16
I went to Spa Siam today. I have been here several times before. I've seen Anna several times and she gives me all tease as I like. Today I saw Pinky. She was very, very cute. Petite and very hot. But anyways, I told her right away that I want soft and all tease. I even showed her where I wanted to be massaged. But while I was on my stomach virtually no tease. After about 30 minutes I told her where I wanted to be massaged again and pointed. She asked me if I wanted to turn over so I figured that I might as well and that way I can show her what I want massaged. But she massaged around my buddy for a while not really touching it so I finally put her hand on him. She said you tip more. And I said don't worry I will take care of you. She said you tip $80. I said no $60. So she got to work. It was ok but she was not really into it. But she is hot. A hot girl rubbing one out is always a good thing. I asked her if I could touch her upstairs and she said more money for just otc. I said no thanks. Overall it was maybe a 5 or 6 out of ten just because she was really good looking. But if she let me touch her and seemed interested that would have put her at a 9.Is the Anna you refer to the Anna that was at Eastern Massage in Arlington?

BostonNorth16
02-11-14, 09:49
I don't know. I have never been there.

MikeJohns
02-11-14, 14:56
Went to 1147 due to the convenience and easy anonymous entry. Nothing worse than walking out of a massage parlor blinded by the sun, Chinese girl yelling thank you come again and being on crowded main street. Knew I was in the right / wrong place by the aroma of the lunch. We all know her name, nice woman, nice chest which she shares freely and very nice finish. Got the full hr. As she turned someone away because they didn't call and I did. Good for me. Will probably go back due to access.

MongerExpert
02-11-14, 17:00
ANyone ventured to try the Early Bird Special in Weymouth??It's the place near Papa John's. Last time I was there it appeared that they were renovating the place. I drew the lady with the yoga pants, nice rack.

Solid massage for the half. Actually one of the better I have received at an AMP in a long time, I'm sure that won't last as business declines. That appears to be a good deal for the hour but get ready for the upsell. I don't really know who's working that early though. Someone should cruise over there in the AM and check it out.

McCoy2224
02-11-14, 18:59
Anyone toftt with the Latina in Maverick Square?

Big Head
02-12-14, 01:02
Went to 1147 due to the convenience and easy anonymous entry. Nothing worse than walking out of a massage parlor blinded by the sun, Chinese girl yelling thank you come again and being on crowded main street. Knew I was in the right / wrong place by the aroma of the lunch. We all know her name, nice woman, nice chest which she shares freely and very nice finish. Got the full hr. As she turned someone away because they didn't call and I did. Good for me. Will probably go back due to access.I also visited this place last week. Downstairs met a mature average looking lady, not Coco who I saw once before. I think her name was LeeLee. Did not stay but went upstairs and was met by a younger, very petite spinner. Do not know her name but she just was not my type. I am not eager to drop money if a provider does not look stimulating.

BH.

Herow
02-12-14, 08:21
The new place Orange in H20 Town probably doesn't realize this, but they opened up in the same group of buildings as a lunch spot that LE likes to frequent. So there are two lots in front and to the side of the entrance where cruisers are constantly parking. There is also a fire station directly up against the back with a view of the back entrance.

Sometimes these things achieve their own equilibrium and nothing bad comes of it, but for now I would be quite cautious.

Jafo101
02-12-14, 11:55
Anyone toftt with the Latina in Maverick Square?Then report back.

Stevie Ray6977
02-12-14, 14:16
Found a posting in CL therapeutic section for Warming Soothing Massage:

Winter is upon us. Why not indulge yourself today with a beautifully integrated massage? Nothing beats a nice soothing massage when it comes to your body's well-being and nurturance. It has been proven to increase hemoglobin in your body which is responsible for bringing oxygen to your body tissue. This promotes not only faster healing of aches and pains but at the same time alleviates stress. Coupled with an energetic healing experience, it is a truly holistic pampering that is well-deserved in the hands of a highly intuitive, experienced and certified female therapist. Relax in a warm and cozy space and claim your one-hour vacation. You certainly deserve it. (Major Credit Cards accepted).

I have contacted Coco and she sent a nice pic of her studio and of herself.

She looks very attractive.

Any reviews here of her?

Thanks Stevie Ray.

BigDog001
02-12-14, 19:05
I have been downstairs, however.

If you want young-20's and 30's, upstairs is the place. Personally, I like my masseuse to be young and wear sexy clothes. Maybe it's just me, though. I also think anonymity is a pretty good policy. I try for a balance. Youth tips the scale for me. The side door on Dimmock (there are 2 actually) is usually open except Sundays. I would call from across Dimmock so I could see the side door AND tell them I am at the SIDE DOOR, and when my mini-skirted beauty came down to open the SIDE DOOR, then I would cross the street and enter. During the football season when most of you mongers were watching the NFL, I was nutting off to the young lady of my choice at 1147,2nd floor. Thank you NFL.

BigDog.

Skatar018
02-12-14, 21:43
During the football season when most of you mongers were watching the NFL, I was nutting off to the young lady of my choice at 1147,2nd floor. Thank you NFL.
BigDog.Football Sundays I usually order delivery service, grab a beer & a blowjob, nutting better than a B&B while watching the Pats, GAWD I luv football! & I agree thanks NFL!

Verpa
02-12-14, 21:59
Football Sundays I usually order delivery service, grab a beer & a blowjob, nutting better than a B&B while watching the Pats, GAWD I luv football! & I agree thanks NFL!I have always wanted to try there. I had been see Felicia right across the hall before she moved.

JohnBoy69
02-12-14, 22:54
Found a posting in CL therapeutic section for Warming Soothing Massage:

Winter is upon us. Why not indulge yourself today with a beautifully integrated massage? Nothing beats a nice soothing massage when it comes to your body's well-being and nurturance. It has been proven to increase hemoglobin in your body which is responsible for bringing oxygen to your body tissue. This promotes not only faster healing of aches and pains but at the same time alleviates stress. Coupled with an energetic healing experience, it is a truly holistic pampering that is well-deserved in the hands of a highly intuitive, experienced and certified female therapist. Relax in a warm and cozy space and claim your one-hour vacation. You certainly deserve it. (Major Credit Cards accepted).

I have contacted Coco and she sent a nice pic of her studio and of herself.

She looks very attractive.

Any reviews here of her?

Thanks Stevie Ray.Tiny office in one of the buildings at FH full of lawyer offices and such...about 150 sq ft, neat and clean...she is a nice gal...also offers life coaching...you will leave happy but don't expect much more...PM me for further details.

BigDog001
02-12-14, 23:05
I have always wanted to try there. I had been see Felicia right across the hall before she moved.

That's where she was? She was not in my wheelhouse, so I never made an effort. I had heard she was on Coddington. Anyway, I try to avoid the front door at 1147. The 2 side doors are 10, and 12 Dimmock. 12 is numbered. 10 isn't numbered and is closer to.

Hancock st. Use 10. When it's not locked I just go up to the floor. Door is locked, but if you've been in that bldg you know it's pretty empty upstairs. I've not run into any tenants or mongers. And I've enjoyed fun with the younger generation than is usually.

Found in the city.

Big Dog.

BigDog001
02-12-14, 23:19
Made a visit to school street yesterday and will not repeat saw the post on here and the ad in CL for new faces so figured I would try was not worth it the girl answered the phone 3 times during our session massage awful little tease nothing else. Maybe hit it on a bad day but will not repeat.I don't know if they ever have good days there, for you, or me, or any of us. 35-45 minutes, many phone interruptions, many out of room trips, followed by a hard upsell, followed by. Oh, my customer just came in. That was my experience. Others too have written about the same. There are stories of an ATF of many of us mongers who graces us with her talents once or twice a week. She doesn't give a full hour either, so I'm told. I was there over a year ago, and it seems they found a business model that works for them. It's unbelievable to me.

Big Dog.

Big Head
02-13-14, 00:46
I don't know if they ever have good days there, for you, or me, or any of us. 35-45 minutes, many phone interruptions, many out of room trips, followed by a hard upsell, followed by. Oh, my customer just came in. That was my experience. Others too have written about the same. There are stories of an ATF of many of us mongers who graces us with her talents once or twice a week. She doesn't give a full hour either, so I'm told. I was there over a year ago, and it seems they found a business model that works for them. It's unbelievable to me.

Big Dog.School St in Q or Lex? Does not matter I guess, both are terrible.

BH.

BigDog001
02-13-14, 01:09
School St in Q or Lex? Does not matter I guess, both are terrible.

BH.I had heard / read mixed reviews of Lex. I don't know. Haven't been. There was a report from a shill a while back. The only report from that shill. He / she was called out, and never heard from again.

Big Dog.

Talisker1370
02-13-14, 08:33
I don't know if they ever have good days there, for you, or me, or any of us. 35-45 minutes, many phone interruptions, many out of room trips, followed by a hard upsell, followed by. Oh, my customer just came in. That was my experience. Others too have written about the same. There are stories of an ATF of many of us mongers who graces us with her talents once or twice a week. She doesn't give a full hour either, so I'm told. I was there over a year ago, and it seems they found a business model that works for them. It's unbelievable to me.

Big Dog.Have avoided the one in Quincy for a while. Once it was a good option, but it has been poor service for a while and not worth the risk. Amy from Angels landed there for a while, after that, meh.

Have had good luck at Nini in Braintree. For a quick walk-in, I have had a good time.

Smokescreen
02-13-14, 09:38
Can anyone supply a little information on T & J Spa, 1 Mountain Rd, Burlington? Their ad looked interesting, maybe legit and that's ok too. PM is fine.

Joseph Alley
02-14-14, 01:23
NEED TO GET A MASSAGE OR BODYRUB TOMORROW. HAVE NOT HAD ONE IN A LONG TIME BECAUSE I CANNOT FIND A YOUNGER PROVIDER. Must be under 30 and friendly. Cost does not matter but must not be a rip off.

Any recommendations? Please PM me. Would prefer someone private but a nice clean place with young friendly provider is ok.

SpermSac
02-14-14, 08:45
NEED TO GET A MASSAGE OR BODYRUB TOMORROW. HAVE NOT HAD ONE IN A LONG TIME BECAUSE I CANNOT FIND A YOUNGER PROVIDER. Must be under 30 and friendly. Cost does not matter but must not be a rip off.

Any recommendations? Please PM me. Would prefer someone private but a nice clean place with young friendly provider is ok.Check CL Theraputic and you will find lots of AMP listings and many of them have your under 30 girls.

Not sure what you mean by rip off.

Member #4868
02-14-14, 09:27

Any recommendations? Please PM me. Would prefer someone private but a nice clean place with young friendly provider is ok.Look down about 10 posts (#15324) and you may find your answer.

Rito1
02-14-14, 21:37

Any recommendations? Please PM me. Would prefer someone private but a nice clean place with young friendly provider is ok.1147 2nd floor.

Jafo101
02-14-14, 23:47
School St in Q or Lex? Does not matter I guess, both are terrible.

BH.Mine was LEX didn't know about Q.

Dennis3
02-15-14, 11:23
Tiny office in one of the buildings at FH full of lawyer offices and such...about 150 sq ft, neat and clean...she is a nice gal...also offers life coaching...you will leave happy but don't expect much more...PM me for further details.But, did not get anything more than a massage and she seemed to be rushed and in a bad mood. Will not repeat.

JohnBoy69
02-15-14, 22:41
But, did not get anything more than a massage and she seemed to be rushed and in a bad mood. Will not repeat.Very sorry to hear...as it always prevails...YMMV...did you shower before seeing her? Are you in construction? A cab driver? I know she has spoken of clients of such...PM me for the secret password.

Aimstraight
02-15-14, 23:37
My first visit to this place after their trouble last year. Saw 2 girls working there, one tallish one and one shorter one. Tallish one grabbed my arm and led me to a room. Paid the fee and got on the table.

She gave a good massage and teased all the right areas. I tried to let her know I was wanted more, but she politely moved my hand and said "maybe later". She continued with me back and legs. She left to get a hot towel and cleaned my back and legs pretty good. Then she performed a good tease for about 5 minutes and I thought this would be a happy day!

So then I flipped and was obviously pretty aroused but she looked at my arousal and said "no, we get in trouble" so I was completely bummed! That was the bad news. The good news is after that awkward moment she gave me a fantastic scalp and foot massage. In all honesty it was very good to the point where I almost fell asleep on the table.

It was a good experience but I was hoping for more. I left relaxed and rejuvinated, but not as happy as I had hoped. Costs were 60 + 10 and I will return for the massage only.

Big Head
02-16-14, 00:59
My first visit to this place after their trouble last year. Saw 2 girls working there, one tallish one and one shorter one. Tallish one grabbed my arm and led me to a room. Paid the fee and got on the table.

She gave a good massage and teased all the right areas. I tried to let her know I was wanted more, but she politely moved my hand and said "maybe later". She continued with me back and legs. She left to get a hot towel and cleaned my back and legs pretty good. Then she performed a good tease for about 5 minutes and I thought this would be a happy day!

So then I flipped and was obviously pretty aroused but she looked at my arousal and said "no, we get in trouble" so I was completely bummed! That was the bad news. The good news is after that awkward moment she gave me a fantastic scalp and foot massage. In all honesty it was very good to the point where I almost fell asleep on the table.

It was a good experience but I was hoping for more. I left relaxed and rejuvinated, but not as happy as I had hoped. Costs were 60 + 10 and I will return for the massage only.I would not give her an extra dime for a tease without HE. No risk No reward!

For 40 tip I expect a good massage + tease + roaming + HE. If any component is missing the tip would reflect it.

BH.

ThatGuy23
02-16-14, 12:22
1147 2nd floor.Calling ahead needed, or are walk-in's okay? Is the location on the 2nd floor obvious?

How's the actually massage?

BigDog001
02-16-14, 12:30
Calling ahead needed, or are walk-in's okay? Is the location on the 2nd floor obvious?

How's the actually massage?The massage ranges from better than avg AMP to much better. It's not obvious because there are many offices on the 2nd floor. I first wandered around the 2nd floor and walked around until I found 208. That's just part of my initial intel recon. Realized it was closer to the 10 Dimmock entrance. You got to call on Sundays.

Big Dog.

Mxbs345
02-16-14, 18:03
The massage ranges from better than avg AMP to much better. It's not obvious because there are many offices on the 2nd floor. I first wandered around the 2nd floor and walked around until I found 208. That's just part of my initial intel recon. Realized it was closer to the 10 Dimmock entrance. You got to call on Sundays.

Big Dog.Which number do I call to make sure I get 2nd floor and not first floor? The one that ends 888?

Smokescreen
02-17-14, 08:06
Which number do I call to make sure I get 2nd floor and not first floor? The one that ends 888?Just call either # and ask which floor they are on, if they say 1st then call the other.

BigDog001
02-17-14, 08:07
Which number do I call to make sure I get 2nd floor and not first floor? The one that ends 888?Yes. You can PM, since your posts take a few hours to go up.

Big Dog.

Bostsouth
02-17-14, 09:08
Day off and contemplating a drive into CT, through searches I see 40 Harrison might be the place to go. Wondering if anyone could point me to a good place. I normally travel down to NMS or Admiral in PVD.

Thanks in advance.

SpermSac
02-17-14, 09:39
ANyone have any info on Suite 308?

❤10084;10084;65306;Come to Weymouth the Best Korean and Asian BodyWork Store.

❤10084;10084;65306;After a hard day of work, enjoy, an elegant enviroment and excellent service.

❤10084;10084;65306;Relieve and cure your pains from neck, shoulder, leg, back, lower back deep tissue.

❤10084;10084;65306;Promote blood circulation and energy.

❤10084;10084;65306; Professional bodywork Services, experienced therapists.

Our environment is very quiet clean and private you will be back thanks.

❤10084;10084;65306;We also have an elevator to third floor and take a left down the hall parking lot.

Appointment recommended,

Fee is $ 70;00 for one hour.

We are Open 7 days week Hours 9;30 am - 7;30 pm.

549 Columbian st suiet 308 weymouth.

PLEASE CALL NOW.

Cameron1
02-17-14, 15:40
Day off and contemplating a drive into CT, through searches I see 40 Harrison might be the place to go. Wondering if anyone could point me to a good place. I normally travel down to NMS or Admiral in PVD.

Thanks in advance.Try 2 b. I always left happy and decent massage.

ThatGuy23
02-18-14, 00:36
The massage ranges from better than avg AMP to much better. It's not obvious because there are many offices on the 2nd floor. I first wandered around the 2nd floor and walked around until I found 208. That's just part of my initial intel recon. Realized it was closer to the 10 Dimmock entrance. You got to call on Sundays.

Big Dog.So if I understand, you only have to call on Sundays, but walk-in's are okay other days?

BigDog001
02-18-14, 02:05
So if I understand, you only have to call on Sundays, but walk-in's are okay other days?When it's locked, you got to call. If not locked, you can walk in and up.

BigDog.

Ledger6969
02-19-14, 01:38
This is my third visit to this nice looking gal 30's med length hair shag style, nice ass, very well perserved body and wears very attractive clothes whileworking. Great tease all the right places and very good finish. Otc and utc on top was very nice. Maybe, next time daty?

TheHotAzn
02-19-14, 15:54
Went to billings and had a back to back session with nancy then mandy. Felt like spoiling myself and glad I did. The place is really small and is around a pretty public place (sort of hidden but right near the train). Started off with nancy who looked late 30's nice body, red dress type, great skills and good finish with OTC. She's a repeater for sure. Then had mandy, she was also late 30's maybe younger than nancy. Both are even in massage skills, but she had more of a tease talent. Finish was better the second hour and left both with standard tip and a "I'll definetly come back" reply. Happy huntin gents.

Cameron1
02-19-14, 21:02
This is my third visit to this nice looking gal 30's med length hair shag style, nice ass, very well perserved body and wears very attractive clothes whileworking. Great tease all the right places and very good finish. Otc and utc on top was very nice. Maybe, next time daty?Ledger.

Which place are you referring to south of Boston?

Flyguy1980
02-20-14, 03:36
Greetings.

Tried Hong Kong Spa in Weymouth for the first time after 1002 fell through. Mei gave me a relatively nice touch massage for an hour. She was attractive, mid-20's, 5'7, fit with nice feet. The one draw back was the room. I was put in the first room where the walls did not reach the ceiling and the door was a drape so you heard everyone coming and going. In fact while I was there two guys walked in haggling for prices of $20 each for 15 minutes each which I believe was successful. Mei was a bit shy though let me give her a massage and check out her toes. I do not know if I would repeat, mainly because of that semi private room.

Looks 7.

Massage 5.

Attitude 7.

Cleanliness 7.

HE 6 (kind of reluctant).

Feet 8 (quite soft with a bit of a sweet odor).

Damage 0.7 + 0.4.

Flyguy1980
02-20-14, 03:47
Hi.

I ventured over to 36 Quincy Ave for the first time. The girl who initially gave me a medium massage was not bad, short, 5'1, medium length hair, Chinese, early 20's, not a big talker. After she was finished, another girl came in to finish me off. Very pretty, late 20's, taller at 5'5, longer hair, nice white teeth and well shaped feet. She hopped up on the table, gave me a quick peak of her cute black undies and proceeded to complete the massage. I will likely repeat.

Looks 6 (first one) 8 (second one).

Attitude 7.

Cleanliness 7.

HE 8.

Feet 7 (didn't get a chance to touch them).

Damage 0.7 + 0.5.

Fly.

Jon Gris
02-20-14, 14:28
Was in the area the other day and had a session at this Spa on Belmont Street. I called ahead and made an appointment with either Anna or.

Hannah with the accent I could not really get the name right, but the session was the usual thai fare. I arrived met the therapist she was.

About 5 4 about 120 dark shoulder length hair. Got ready in the room and she came in. Got a about a 40 minute massage with not much of a.

Tease. I gave all the signs of what I was interested in. And she got to work was an ok finish. She did let the girls out which were nice real.

Be cups with nice brown nips. I finished and left. It was 80 for the hour and I tipped 60.

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/4341019102.html

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.

Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.

Please do not post reports with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

TBone1970
02-21-14, 10:43
What is the deal with this place. I always see their ads with new cute asian girls. I finally tried it out. Paid a lot for a massage with nothing more.

Has anyone had luck there?

Eagle7412
02-21-14, 11:11
What is the deal with this place. I always see their ads with new cute asian girls. I finally tried it out. Paid a lot for a massage with nothing more.

Has anyone had luck there?Went there last summer. But unfortunately the same result. Thought about giving it a second shot but the massage was well below average so did not. The provider was young and extremely attractive but no CMT skills at all.

HappyDave
02-21-14, 11:29
Hi.

I ventured over to 36 Quincy Ave for the first time. The girl who initially gave me a medium massage was not bad, short, 5'1, medium length hair, Chinese, early 20's, not a big talker. After she was finished, another girl came in to finish me off. Very pretty, late 20's, taller at 5'5, longer hair, nice white teeth and well shaped feet. She hopped up on the table, gave me a quick peak of her cute black undies and proceeded to complete the massage. I will likely repeat.

Looks 6 (first one) 8 (second one).

Attitude 7.

Cleanliness 7.

HE 8.

Feet 7 (didn't get a chance to touch them).

Damage 0.7 + 0.5.

Fly.What town.

Eagle7412
02-21-14, 11:56
What town.Obviously I am not flyguy but it looks like it could be the Crescent Moon. Interesting because another site has 7 reviews over 12 months through December 2013 with no HEs so all therapeutic. Maybe something has changed. Personally I have never experienced a provider switch just for the HE so maybe they are experimenting?

Southshoreboy
02-21-14, 13:10
What town.Braintree.

Amp Slave
02-21-14, 13:23
What town.Looks like Braintree. Sometimes you have to look it up on the net.

Skippah
02-21-14, 13:28

Has anyone had luck there?I've been there (and reported it two weeks ago) and had the same frustration. When I walked in there were three really beautiful girls sitting in the living room. Massage was mediocre and not even a tease. Totally legit, I have no hopes that anything else is available- which is surprising since their ads are selling the sex appeal of these hotties. Very Frustrating!

WalterMitty
02-21-14, 17:00
Went to billings and had a back to back session with nancy then mandy. Felt like spoiling myself and glad I did. The place is really small and is around a pretty public place (sort of hidden but right near the train). Started off with nancy who looked late 30's nice body, red dress type, great skills and good finish with OTC. She's a repeater for sure. Then had mandy, she was also late 30's maybe younger than nancy. Both are even in massage skills, but she had more of a tease talent. Finish was better the second hour and left both with standard tip and a "I'll definetly come back" reply. Happy huntin gents.I must have been there the same day, I met Mandy at the door but drew Nancy (red dress) as my masseuse. Good massage, she let me massage her for a bit, especially her arse. (her request). Very nice finish. Will definitely repeat.

WalterMitty
02-21-14, 17:03
What town.It's in Braintree.

I've been there before, about a year ago, just a massage no HE. Nice looking girls too. Good to see it changing.

Momo2
02-21-14, 18:15
This is my third visit to this nice looking gal 30's med length hair shag style, nice ass, very well perserved body and wears very attractive clothes whileworking. Great tease all the right places and very good finish. Otc and utc on top was very nice. Maybe, next time daty?You message box is full.

MongerExpert
02-21-14, 18:45
It's in Braintree.

I've been there before, about a year ago, just a massage no HE. Nice looking girls too. Good to see it changing.I have heard of this occurring at one other place, but at that place in particular, hard to believe. I don't believe that post. It's a therapeutic place, there are no hints of teasing or anything besides a draped massage. That's a false review, probably from a staff member to fool new customers. That place is awkward like the place on center street in Quincy. If you happen to be in Braintree there are other options with a HE guaranteed.

MongerExpert
02-21-14, 19:07
What town.That's not even the price they advertise on CL. I already responded to this post, but see'Mon. I doubt this place did a 180. They either do it from the get go, or not at all.

http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/thp/4344009913.html Maybe the owner told so and so to post a phony review.

Acid Black
02-21-14, 20:24
Gents, added to Ma and RI reports.

Hope vacation week has been good to you. I made the trip to providence to the OS. Once again I got Beebee, I was fine with it as the other providers either busy or hiding. Paid mama, got undressed and then taken to the shower. Before the shower I stashed my tip / donation under the sheet / towel. Standard shower, no extra attention was given but everything was cleaned. Onto table for my 7 minute rubdown. She asks if I want everything, and I reply always. No talk of damages. She lays down next to me, we cuddle, then I'm up and start massaging her for 5 minutes. Starts with CBJ, CG, I stand up (still inside) flip her on the table and start pounding standing mish, flip her to doggie and ride standing until I'm done. We're both sweating from the workout. Back to the shower, she cleans me and I watch her sanitize her goods. Back to the room, I dress then grab donation from the table, she's surprised, we hug and leave. On the way out mama was cleaning a room so Bebe stopped by the door and waited for mama to come and take me all the out...interesting. Enjoy!

Acid.

Sent from my iPad.

Talisker1370
02-21-14, 20:37
I monger off and on, just started to get a little more active. All are on the south shore.

Hancock Street.

I went to his place but I think I went to the wrong floor. I went to 103, very late.

Got pulled in to a room by a very old lady, wasnt a room just drapes over a clothes line.

I had a bad vibe and bailed and ran out of there. They do send me txt messages are new girls now.

Oval Street.

Went in when it was dark out, still surprised this place is still there considering it is in a residential area. I park up and walk down.

Two girls, 30 ish. It was hard to tell the place was dark. 60/40. Massage and finish were ok.

Centre Street.

Heard reports that it was legit, tried and denied. 60/20.

Massage was ok. Girls were cute.

Unless I am doing something wrong, I would avoid.

Pond Street.

A reliable place for last minute walkins.

Only ever see one, usually late 30's-early 40's, but in good shape.

Was one girl there last year, Shannon (lots of Shannons in China), she was great.

Massage was good, went for soft touch. Lots of teasing and a great finish. 60/40.

Recommend.

Angel.

What to say that has not been said. I do find her a little more inconsistent these days.

Goes from good to great. Don't know if it becuase I have seen her so much over the years.

60/40.

Recommend.

Ledger6969
02-22-14, 11:37
Chinese gal 30's provides very good reliable massage amd pretty. Finish very good and has been reliable. Please pm if we have shared info. Not now but in the past months. Please no one-way mongers.

Acid Black
02-22-14, 18:20
Gents,

I'll post in MA and RI sections. Went back to the OS. Brought some supplies from H-mart with me, they were popular with the mamas. Got Rosie, K- girl, short, 8 of 10, bee cups. TS was thorough, she paid attention to the butt crack and my little friend. Back to the room, she tried very hard with the massage about 15 minutes of kneading, elbows, standing..I appreciated the effort but I didn't go there for the massage. I massaged her, played with her parts. I lay down on my belly and she starts to rub Tatas and hair over my back. I notice she's into my butt, spreads my cheeks and begins rimming or tossing my salad. I'm very pleased, shocked...that hasn't happened since DC...she does that for 5 minutes. Asks me to flip, starts licking the boys and gives a quick BBBJ. It doesn't last, she puts the cover on and we start our marathon session...CG, mish, doggie, spoon, mama says something and she says I need to end it. We're past the 60 min point, and I believe she did enjoy herself...she said several times "you're good". I'm soaked, and she's worried about my well being...I keep sweating. It was a great cardio workout, no need for Spin today. I was very pleased with the experience! Good luck!

Acid.

Sent from my iPad.

Spaz2580
02-23-14, 09:20
Your inbox is full. Please clear out.

Chinese gal 30's provides very good reliable massage amd pretty. Finish very good and has been reliable. Please pm if we have shared info. Not now but in the past months. Please no one-way mongers.

Rito1
02-23-14, 09:26
I monger off and on, just started to get a little more active. All are on the south shore.

Pond Street.

A reliable place for last minute walkins.

Only ever see one, usually late 30's-early 40's, but in good shape.

Was one girl there last year, Shannon (lots of Shannons in China), she was great.

Massage was good, went for soft touch. Lots of teasing and a great finish. 60/40.

Recommend.

I assume that Pond st is Braintree, or is there a Pond street in Quincy that I don't know about?

PlayItAgain
02-24-14, 10:07
Jenn from Lai Lai - Ruby - Melissa is gone from Danvers now. Anybody seen her again? (She does not like to be reviewed).

BeaverHunter44
02-24-14, 13:40
Popped in to 1000 Cambridge street for an hour massage, drew sunny who is a small 30+ lad, she gave a nice massage while face down, I requested medium and that's what I got, the oil they use there is a cheaper brand and stinks so be careful as clothing will smell afterwards, on the flip I requested a little extra for the ending and my wish was granted, it was a return visit which I am glad I did, good time overall, hot towels in the room so pretty clean rub down after, seniors can pm for more details, also plenty of meter parking available.

Have fun.

Beaver.

Joe Fish
02-24-14, 15:00
Hello all. Was curious if anyone has been there. Had some time on my hands yesterday and found their Post in the Therapeutic section of craigslist. Never heard of it before so I think it's a new place. I called the place yesterday and a young-sounding girl answered. She didn't have a good grasp of English so the conversation was not surprisingly very short. I'm going to stop by there tomorrow to see if the woman (or women) are young. Maybe I've found a Diamond-in-the-Rough.

HappyHour2011
02-24-14, 15:36
Jenn from Lai Lai - Ruby - Melissa is gone from Danvers now. Anybody seen her again? (She does not like to be reviewed).Anyone know where Coco from Lailai end up now?

SpermSac
02-24-14, 17:00
Hello all. Was curious if anyone has been there. Had some time on my hands yesterday and found their Post in the Therapeutic section of craigslist. Never heard of it before so I think it's a new place. I called the place yesterday and a young-sounding girl answered. She didn't have a good grasp of English so the conversation was not surprisingly very short. I'm going to stop by there tomorrow to see if the woman (or women) are young. Maybe I've found a Diamond-in-the-Rough.Place is located in a business strip. Mandy (30+) runs the place and CoCo (25+) is new. Table shower is decent. Masssage fair-good will walk out with a smile.

UTC top, OTC bottom. Usually wearing lots of garmets as body armor. 50 + 5 for ts 40 tip. YMMV with additional visits.

BostonNorth16
02-24-14, 18:22
I went back to Spa Siam today and got Pinky again (I was hoping to get someone else). Even though she recognized me from the last time she still didn't want to do what I wanted. (All tease and a tug). I had to show her (again) what I wanted massaged. And even then she said "I'm not going to give you a handjob for an hour". I mean isn't that easier than giving someone a deep tissue or a traditional Thai massage? The finish was rushed and absolutely no touching of her. When I was leaving I only tipped her $40.00 and she complained that $60.00 was normal. I told her that she shorted me on time and I couldn't touch her at all. Then I left. As I was leaving I actually almost tripped over another guy who was at the receptionist desk. I was actually pissed because really they want $60-80 to give us a massage and then no tease, no touching, and a lame HE. I think that if I return there I will call ahead for an appointment and ask for someone else. Or not return at all.

As always if anyone has any good providers / locations near Danvers please pm me.

MongerExpert
02-24-14, 18:51
Place is located in a business strip. Mandy (30+) runs the place and CoCo (25+) is new. Table shower is decent. Masssage fair-good will walk out with a smile.

UTC top, OTC bottom. Usually wearing lots of garmets as body armor. 50 + 5 for ts 40 tip. YMMV with additional visits.I have been to Double you before during the day. I got a really skinny / no chest, Chinese girl (young looking). Didn't leave happy. The massage was great though. Anyone try her and leave happy? I tried to go back but the place was closed after 9 pm. Usually these places stay open much later than 11. I guess uncle LEO doesn't mind these places in Norwell which is surprising.

Talisker1370
02-24-14, 22:24
I assume that Pond st is Braintree, or is there a Pond street in Quincy that I don't know about?It is the place in Braintree.

MongerExpert
02-25-14, 00:03
Obviously I am not flyguy but it looks like it could be the Crescent Moon. Interesting because another site has 7 reviews over 12 months through December 2013 with no HEs so all therapeutic. Maybe something has changed. Personally I have never experienced a provider switch just for the HE so maybe they are experimenting?Crescent or whatever the place is called is therapeutic only. I have been mislead there, when it initially opened. There is no hint of a tease whatsoever, none, zilch, nada. Even if you were a male model and had a briefcase of money, you would leave massaged only. You can tell when you walk into a legit place and when you walk into an AMP. If the security is minimal then it is therapeutic only, some of the AMPs have camera's everywhere because they are paranoid, waiting for a customer to potentially be uncle LEO. When Ginza opened in Braintree, Jenny was like " are you an undercover ", I'm like of course not. I would expect a big " have you been here before ", and a few other questions to indicate that happy times are to be had. Also there has to be a doorbell at the front. Have I been to crescent lately since getting burned, no, but I can't see places that were reviewed here all indicate therapeutic only, and then out of the blue one monger leaves happy. The place is like a small house, it's too nice in there. The only, only way this could have actually happened is the mamas an wasn't there, and the girls did it because they need the cash. Otherwise once the mamas an gets wind of that going down, the body-worker will get fired. Of all the places in Braintree, this would be a last resort.

WantToForget
02-25-14, 00:06
Wendy from zen that was in and Chelmsford. I heard she was back from China, was getting a new facility, any word or contact info? I loved her prostate work.

Smokescreen
02-25-14, 06:32
That's not even the price they advertise on CL. I already responded to this post, but see'Mon. I doubt this place did a 180. They either do it from the get go, or not at all.

http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/thp/4344009913.html Maybe the owner told so and so to post a phony review.Flyguy is correct. I suggest you try it again if you really want to find out for yourself. I was there a couple of days ago and was perfectly satisfied. My experience only differred from Flyguy's by the house charge, I paid 60/40.

Bigben99
02-25-14, 09:51
Has anyone had anyone at the Milford location who is not 50 ish and overweight. LeeLee? Keeps telling me that a younger girl works there but I keep missing her? Also new girl (girls?) at Pink. Still haggle. PM me. This board has gone very very dark on Metrowest and I don't like driving 30 miles...

NorthOfTown
02-25-14, 10:49
Has anyone seen this Wendy? I know her mother was ill but it has been a long time. PM me if necessary.

Natebost
02-25-14, 13:35
Place is located in a business strip. Mandy (30+) runs the place and CoCo (25+) is new. Table shower is decent. Masssage fair-good will walk out with a smile.

UTC top, OTC bottom. Usually wearing lots of garmets as body armor. 50 + 5 for ts 40 tip. YMMV with additional visits.Are you talking about Double you or Platinum?? I have been to Double you as well but just saw the new place that looks very close by. Just wanted to clarify..

SpermSac
02-25-14, 13:52
Are you talking about Double you or Platinum?? I have been to Double you as well but just saw the new place that looks very close by. Just wanted to clarify..Sorry about that Nate I was refering to Double relax you.

I also saw that new location on CL with 60 damage. For 50 massage 5 TS I'd sooner go down the street. Nothing really jumps out for this new one unless they are a sleeper. I was thinking of this place the other day but opted for Double and CoCo.

Throdd
02-25-14, 15:29
I live a stones throw from Camb st and there are 3 AMPs right there at 1034 1000 and 580. Does anyone have any info on any of these places? I used to go to sunshine on the other side of Camb and went to fushn once. The former had a terrible provider albeit a great price 4 + 4 for half.

Looking for anyone who can steer me to a new place.

Member #4868
02-25-14, 18:19
I live a stones throw from Camb st and there are 3 AMPs right there at 1034 1000 and 580. Does anyone have any info on any of these places? I used to go to sunshine on the other side of Camb and went to fushn once. The former had a terrible provider albeit a great price 4 + 4 for half.

Looking for anyone who can steer me to a new place.Of course someone here could tell you where to go, maybe even give you a ride but who does that really benefit? You know the saying " Give a man a fish and feed him for a day, teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime" Well, today is your lucky day because I am giving fishing lessons.

#1: RTFF. If you don't know what that means look it up. I don't mean 2 or three pages, I mean if you are new here read 50, yes 50. Educate yourself.

#2: In the upper right of this page is a white band and a magnifying glass. That is where you can search to your hearts content.

#3: Give us something before you expect something in return.

But really the best thing you can do is go to all three and write a detailed review of each. Hell, break them into three reviews to get your post count up. Good luck.

Throdd
02-25-14, 18:52
Of course someone here could tell you where to go, maybe even give you a ride but who does that really benefit? You know the saying " Give a man a fish and feed him for a day, teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime" Well, today is your lucky day because I am giving fishing lessons.

#1: RTFF. If you don't know what that means look it up. I don't mean 2 or three pages, I mean if you are new here read 50, yes 50. Educate yourself.

#2: In the upper right of this page is a white band and a magnifying glass. That is where you can search to your hearts content.

#3: Give us something before you expect something in return.

But really the best thing you can do is go to all three and write a detailed review of each. Hell, break them into three reviews to get your post count up. Good luck.I will say I've lurked this place for months before I ever made this account and have read a few hundred pages if not all of them. I only ask because it's been a while since I saw anyone really mention these places so I thought I'd spearhead it. Searching brought me a few reviews but from a long time ago and I know that these places get new girls so often. But the third point is fair, so here goes:

I went to 1000 camb today after work. I heard 1034 is more expensive and 580 has TS which I'm uninterested in. It's on a very busy main street. There is metered street parking and a small lot behind the building. Walk in the door and it's a small office building. I walked up the stairs and rang the bell for the massage place. Note, there is apparently a doctor's office and an attorney's office on the same floor so keep that in mind. There's almost no foot traffic so you don't have to worry about running into someone (other than another monger!

I rang the bell and a cute 5 foot tall Chinese girl in her late 20's or early 30's let me in. Shoulder length black hair, brown eyes, A cups definitely wearing a blouse and black track pants. She was pretty cute and led me into the waiting area. There was no mms present. I gave her .6 for an hour and she showed me into a dark room with a table. She left and told me to get ready. I got naked, laid face down and she was in there a few seconds after. She asked "You want soft or hard?" Her english is ok with the practised phrases, but she was unable to hold much conversation. After a few minutes I just gave up and enjoyed it. I did some light roaming, she had a great soft ass but she shied away from me trying to rub her kitty or her top. She didn't do much teasing at all, didn't even brush up against the boys when getting my legs. She did sit on my legs while I was face down to massage my back. She was very thorough and her technique was definitely above average. I've had better both in looks and quality, but for the price, I couldn't complain.

On the flip (40 mins in) I was at half mast and all she did was point and I nodded. She had a good technique and took direction well. Initially she focused too much on the head, but listened to how I wanted it done. I enjoyed everything, and she kept going for at least 10 minutes, alternating hands and applying just the right pressure and speeding up just enough to make the finish great. Cleaned up with warm towels and she finished off the last 10 minutes by massaging my neck and chest for a few minutes and wiping the rest of the oil off with a warm towel. She left the room to let me get dressed.

She never once asked for a tip, she just knew it was coming. I gave her .4 after I got dressed and went on my way. It was a pretty ok time, wish there was more on the menu sadly. I'll check out 1034 and 580 and report back when I can get away from the gf.

Yello Tail
02-25-14, 19:00
(All tease and a tug)I would suggest seeing Katie. She can do a great tease & tug. Don't expect to touch, but she's probably fine with your preferred tip.

Herow
02-25-14, 19:09
Giving this place another run through after some enjoyment the first time. This time, it's no teasing, no touching, and towards the end she starts putting lotion on my face, for a face massage?

So now my face reeks of some lavender hand lotion, it's in my hair and on my eyes, and ... Well, it's awful! After the years of massages I have had, I'm always open to experiencing new things, unless they are awful.

This was awful. When no tip was forthcoming, I was followed out to the street with questions. Yeah... I don't tip for greasy faced non-happy endings.

As always, YMMV.

Smokescreen
02-25-14, 20:33
Giving this place another run through after some enjoyment the first time. This time, it's no teasing, no touching, and towards the end she starts putting lotion on my face, for a face massage?

So now my face reeks of some lavender hand lotion, it's in my hair and on my eyes, and ... Well, it's awful! After the years of massages I have had, I'm always open to experiencing new things, unless they are awful.

This was awful. When no tip was forthcoming, I was followed out to the street with questions. Yeah... I don't tip for greasy faced non-happy endings.

As always, YMMV.I never let these girls touch my face, remember where their hands have been before you walked in.

Eagle7412
02-25-14, 20:33

As always, YMMV.Had exactly (and I mean exactly) the same experience today! Also my second time there and it will be my last. Sounds like you fared better than I did the first time around.

Skatar018
02-25-14, 20:53
I never let these girls touch my face, remember where their hands have been before you walked in.Which leads to did you ever wonder if your mother kissed you good night after giving your dad a blow job!

Common guys how girls & women's mouths have we kissed, not to mention pussies we've licked & ate, they wash their hands & other stuff right!

Natebost
02-25-14, 21:50
Sorry about that Nate I was refering to Double relax you.

I also saw that new location on CL with 60 damage. For 50 massage 5 TS I'd sooner go down the street. Nothing really jumps out for this new one unless they are a sleeper. I was thinking of this place the other day but opted for Double and CoCo.Figured I would go and check it out. The place is in a high traffic area on 53 with parking in the back. Called and was told to come on by..walked in and saw that it is under construction still. There were workers voices in there finishing up, kind of uncomfortable but I figured I would give it a shot. Woman walked out named Nina. She is probably in her 30's with a thin frame and descent face. She led me to a massage room in the front of the building. Looks like at least 2 table set up and supposedly another girl there too but I didn't see her. Paid 60 and let her go to work. Massage was a 6 of 10, asked for a strong massage and it was moderate at best. Her English wasnt great butI can deal with that. Worked over the back and flipped after 30-35 minutes. She started on my stomach and announced that only 10 minutes were left. She asked where I wanted her to finish and I pointed for a HE. She said she was shy and I told her it was ok...I felt like I was 16 and convincing my gf to touch me. After some balking she went to town. She allowed UTC up top with very nice and hard nipples. SHe had jeans on so I didn't attempt more. Finish was a 6. She tried to be too quick about it, might be because she is new or just that she wanted it to be done.

All in all...would stick with others in the area if you draw the younger ones but there is some potential there I guess.

SpermSac
02-26-14, 08:24
Figured I would go and check it out. The place is in a high traffic area on 53 with parking in the back. Called and was told to come on by..walked in and saw that it is under construction still. There were workers voices in there finishing up, kind of uncomfortable but I figured I would give it a shot. Woman walked out named Nina. She is probably in her 30's with a thin frame and descent face. She led me to a massage room in the front of the building. Looks like at least 2 table set up and supposedly another girl there too but I didn't see her. Paid 60 and let her go to work. Massage was a 6 of 10, asked for a strong massage and it was moderate at best. Her English wasnt great butI can deal with that. Worked over the back and flipped after 30-35 minutes. She started on my stomach and announced that only 10 minutes were left. She asked where I wanted her to finish and I pointed for a HE. She said she was shy and I told her it was ok...I felt like I was 16 and convincing my gf to touch me. After some balking she went to town. She allowed UTC up top with very nice and hard nipples. SHe had jeans on so I didn't attempt more. Finish was a 6. She tried to be too quick about it, might be because she is new or just that she wanted it to be done.

All in all...would stick with others in the area if you draw the younger ones but there is some potential there I guess.Nate most of these new ones usually walk the legit line for awhile not knowing who is walking in. I have found that repeat visits with the same provider yields the little extra that is sought. Double has been decent so far.

Mapokaplaya
02-26-14, 11:52
Wendy from zen that was in and Chelmsford. I heard she was back from China, was getting a new facility, any word or contact info? I loved her prostate work.Don't recall a Wendy at Zen. I think you mean Jenna based on her prostate work. Will pm you more info.

Dh1610
02-26-14, 14:40
I don't think many of us would enjoy the experience Herow just had. But on a lighter note-Smokescreen how would you respond if you went to kiss the girl and she back off and said no way you just had your face in the honey pot down the street. LOL.

Just having fun!

I never let these girls touch my face, remember where their hands have been before you walked in.

Smoke Screen
02-26-14, 16:53
I don't think many of us would enjoy the experience Herow just had. But on a lighter note-Smokescreen how would you respond if you went to kiss the girl and she back off and said no way you just had your face in the honey pot down the street. LOL.

Just having fun!I couldn't blame her a bit, so I would counter with " how about I kiss your honey pot?

Mralias
02-26-14, 19:46
I couldn't blame her a bit, so I would counter with " how about I kiss your honey pot?Priceless. Where the hell is the damn like button.

Haulinass1
02-26-14, 20:55

Has anyone had luck there?I went to sawasdee in the new location. I saw Angie. Huge fake tits about 25 years old. Less than average Thai massage. No teasing No roaming. When she was done she asked if I wanted anything else. We agreed for full nude HJ with roaming. After I gave her the $$ she said no nude no touching. HJ only. Will not return. Beware boys.

Top Floor
02-26-14, 23:13
Has anyone seen this Wendy? I know her mother was ill but it has been a long time. PM me if necessary.I stopped by her place last week. Still closed. Sign on the door mentioned an illness in the family.

Member #5023
02-27-14, 00:19
I never let these girls touch my face, remember where their hands have been before you walked in.Ever let a stripper shove her tits in you face? That thought crossed my mind leaving elec blue one night after a large-boobed colombiana milked my rod on to her chesticles. I'm *sure* she cleaned up real good before giving the next guy a face full of tits and my swimmers.

DontFailMeNow
02-27-14, 07:57
Ever let a stripper shove her tits in you face? That thought crossed my mind leaving elec blue one night after a large-boobed colombiana milked my rod on to her chesticles. I'm *sure* she cleaned up real good before giving the next guy a face full of tits and my swimmers.Realtalk! Hahah.

Bigben99
02-27-14, 10:32
Took the plunge last night. I was going to go to X4 but they were closed.

First of all what is fascinating is that all the Natick-Framingham providers are down to one person working per shift. I called 5 of them yesterday and it was true of all. I booked with "Candy" at Pink. When I showed up she was busy. Of course she wanted to take my money while I waited. I didn't. I left. I was going to go to Speen but I changed my mind at the last minute and went to FBW. I haven't been there for a long time because of haggling.

"M" (2-3 weeks there) is 32 and not unattractive (no beauty either). A nice respite from the 50+ year olds in Milford. Massage was just OK. In fact she rubbed my back in a harsh way for about 20 minutes to the point my skin began to burn. I asked for hard or firm massage but hard surface rubbing was not so great. The music playing sounded like the music from Edward Scissorhands and I kept getting that Johnny Depp visual in my head as she "massaged" me. She was thorough however and insisted on giving me 60 minutes. Even adding 20 minutes after the "flip event".

Sorry for the minimalist approach on details but MW still has me nervous. Senior members and friends PM for the full story.

Member #4772
02-27-14, 11:41
Took the plunge last night. I was going to go to X4 but they were closed.

First of all what is fascinating is that all the Natick-Framingham providers are down to one person working per shift. I called 5 of them yesterday and it was true of all. I booked with "Candy" at Pink. When I showed up she was busy. Of course she wanted to take my money while I waited. I didn't. I left. I was going to go to Speen but I changed my mind at the last minute and went to FBW. I haven't been there for a long time because of haggling.

"M" (2-3 weeks there) is 32 and not unattractive (no beauty either). A nice respite from the 50+ year olds in Milford. Massage was just OK. In fact she rubbed my back in a harsh way for about 20 minutes to the point my skin began to burn. I asked for hard or firm massage but hard surface rubbing was not so great. The music playing sounded like the music from Edward Scissorhands and I kept getting that Johnny Depp visual in my head as she "massaged" me. She was thorough however and insisted on giving me 60 minutes. Even adding 20 minutes after the "flip event".

Sorry for the minimalist approach on details but MW still has me nervous. Senior members and friends PM for the full story.I also did the tour yesterday.

First went to FBW and did not find Maggie appealing, so I left and went to 82 Concord. There were 2 girrls there did not catch the name. The first one was short and OK looking and kept pushing me to go to a dark room and wait to see the other girl. I was kind of nervous being in the room so I peaked out and saw that the other girl was on her way out.Lunch probably.But she came in to see me with an atttitude and I said no thanks and left. Went tp Pink and the girl I saw told me her name was 'Amanda" Very cute avout 26 y.o be cups. Saw her got a half hour. Massage 7 looks 8 ending 8.

Ledger6969
02-27-14, 15:18
I went to sawasdee in the new location. I saw Angie. Huge fake tits about 25 years old. Less than average Thai massage. No teasing No roaming. When she was done she asked if I wanted anything else. We agreed for full nude HJ with roaming. After I gave her the $$ she said no nude no touching. HJ only. Will not return. Beware boys.You guys are crazy these Thai woman screw you out of money any way they can! Because they think they can get away with it. Don't patronize these Thai places at 80 bucks...see how fast they lower their price to 60.

I'll stick to Chinese any day they want your business and aim to please. What good is a good looking Thai woman (if she is one) no ladyboy if she takes your money than tells you to f#ck off! Just like Thailand I guess. Tell her to get. LOST!!

Bigben99
02-27-14, 16:47
Interesting. Is this the same Amanda who has been there for 2+ months? If so I do not find her appealing and she is not 26..if not then I missed her.

I also did the tour yesterday.

First went to FBW and did not find Maggie appealing, so I left and went to 82 Concord. There were 2 girrls there did not catch the name. The first one was short and OK looking and kept pushing me to go to a dark room and wait to see the other girl. I was kind of nervous being in the room so I peaked out and saw that the other girl was on her way out.Lunch probably.But she came in to see me with an atttitude and I said no thanks and left. Went tp Pink and the girl I saw told me her name was 'Amanda" Very cute avout 26 y.o be cups. Saw her got a half hour. Massage 7 looks 8 ending 8.

Member #4772
02-27-14, 21:33
Interesting. Is this the same Amanda who has been there for 2+ months? If so I do not find her appealing and she is not 26..if not then I missed her.She told me she's only been there 3 weeks.

Looks a little bit like Coco / Harmony.

Bigben99
02-28-14, 01:42
Saw her today. But everyone's opinion differs. I personally like Maggie more, And less haggling. YMMV.

She told me she's only been there 3 weeks.

Looks a little bit like Coco / Harmony.

Member #4868
02-28-14, 10:45
Any info?

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/4352551104.html

Full body massage.

Designed especially for your health and special needs.

Soothe your tired, aching muscles like never before.

With my calming and unique hands.

Won't be disappointed. Shower and Parking available.

Contact me at 617-515-9764.

$80.00 (Deep tissue) 70.00 (Swedish).

6 Academy Hill RD.

CamperVan10
02-28-14, 10:59
Yes.

Non Asian. Latin. I believe she's reviewed there.

Challenging to set the appointment, but after you know her it's easier.

Excellent. I've been back a few times.

Any info?

Full body massage.

6 Academy Hill RD.

Samo123
02-28-14, 11:07
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?4080-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=1685381#post1685381.

Any info?

Full body massage.

6 Academy Hill RD.

MishMash
02-28-14, 13:15
You guys are crazy these Thai woman screw you out of money any way they can! Because they think they can get away with it. Don't patronize these Thai places at 80 bucks...see how fast they lower their price to 60.

I'll stick to Chinese any day they want your business and aim to please. What good is a good looking Thai woman (if she is one) no ladyboy if she takes your money than tells you to f#ck off! Just like Thailand I guess. Tell her to get. LOST!!The $80 is not changing because the thai girls get a nice chunk of that (as told to me by one of the girls on belmont st). If you get poor service just tell them so and don't actually tip them. Tell them that their portion of that "house" fee you have already tipped them covers it.

If you head to a Chinese place and just get a rub that's 60+20 -- so no diff with 80+0.

And they are getting that tip from the house so don't feel guilty.

OhMyrdy
02-28-14, 13:54
NEW PRICE ($50=1 HR BODYWORK+FREE TABLE SHOWER) (QUINCY MA)!

I wonder if that is a typo?

http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/thp/4353761049.html

TheHotAzn
02-28-14, 15:22
Any info?

Full body massage.

6 Academy Hill RD.Not much of a looker, has a flat tire, but her skills are prolly top 3 on my list. But no UTC what so ever.

TitForTat
02-28-14, 16:46
New at this forum for this area just moved here from SFO.

Checked out.

Jolin in Braintree saw Coco not my type of girl but good skills on the finish 60/40.

Also went to.

Randolph.

Older massaman served me with a poor massage and mechanica he 60/40.

Hoping to find new placed in the area to report on soon.

BigDog001
02-28-14, 21:24

http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/thp/4353761049.htmlThat's been their ad for 2-3 weeks. I never got close to an hour for .6. Heavy negotiating as well. I think they opened a third shop. Good luck to them and the Celtics.

BigDog.

Ledger6969
02-28-14, 22:45
I went back to Spa Siam today and got Pinky again (I was hoping to get someone else). Even though she recognized me from the last time she still didn't want to do what I wanted. (All tease and a tug). I had to show her (again) what I wanted massaged. And even then she said "I'm not going to give you a handjob for an hour". I mean isn't that easier than giving someone a deep tissue or a traditional Thai massage? The finish was rushed and absolutely no touching of her. When I was leaving I only tipped her $40.00 and she complained that $60.00 was normal. I told her that she shorted me on time and I couldn't touch her at all. Then I left. As I was leaving I actually almost tripped over another guy who was at the receptionist desk. I was actually pissed because really they want $60-80 to give us a massage and then no tease, no touching, and a lame HE. I think that if I return there I will call ahead for an appointment and ask for someone else. Or not return at all.

As always if anyone has any good providers / locations near Danvers please pm me.First, IMHO they have shorted you time 99.9% of the time the ones I have tried. Second, the expect...60 tip plus 80 too much money especially for sborting you time! Seriously the Thai's screw you not give you a fair deal. Everything is overpriced with shortchanging the customer their motto.

Bigben99
02-28-14, 23:23
Made appt with Angela. Claims to be 22 and she is young. Has been there for 3 weeks, I took HH for .4. Slim, small and reasonably attractive. Long hair. Three interruptions in my session since she was only one working (new metrowest approach) appearance 7.5, massage 7, ending 7, all MW AMPs are saying business is very very slow. PM me for more.

Jonesy29
03-01-14, 09:38
For the past month I've seen posts on Backpage and craigslist for "Grand Opening" at an asian massage place in Winchester Ma. Been wanting to go check it out but haven't heard any reviews on it yet. Anyone with info on this place please let me know.

Spaz2580
03-01-14, 09:52
Business is probably slow. Lots of AMPs out there. Quality of the AMPs. YMMV.

I haven't been to this place in 2 years or so. For that price I might visit.

http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/thp/4353761049.html

TitForTat
03-01-14, 12:15
Just checked out brook in needham based on their CL ads.

Great tease but she did not take any hints except that I could diys. I made sure to leave a mess for her.

Maybe more visits I will leave happy.

AsianLPGAfan
03-01-14, 17:41

Great tease but she did not take any hints except that I could diys. I made sure to leave a mess for her.

Maybe more visits I will leave happy.RTF, Unless I missed anything recently Needham has remained DIY at best.

Vicky at Brook is good if she is still there. You will find same experience at Ocean.

Framingham or Watertown may be the where you need to search.

Stressed Out
03-01-14, 18:37

Checked out.

Jolin in Braintree saw Coco not my type of girl but good skills on the finish 60/40.

Also went to.

Randolph.http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/4352624373.html

Older massaman served me with a poor massage and mechanica he 60/40.

Hoping to find new placed in the area to report on soon.You may be surprised on how much she isn't your type! Check out the ad. But to be fair I've heard from several gents that she is indeed very very good at Thai type massages and her endings are quite well done. http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/4352624373.html.

Stressed Out
03-01-14, 18:39

Maybe more visits I will leave happy.You will probably be better off spending your time and effort in another town other than Needham if you are indeed looking for something other than a DIY. If someone knows any different please feel free to interject. SO.

Yello Tail
03-01-14, 20:03

Checked out. Jolin in Braintree saw Coco not my type of girl but good skills on the finish 60/40. SO has already pointed out that Coco is not a girl. But I don't understand the 60/40 as all the Thai place's (except the one on Tremont in Brighton) are 80/60. Are you sure you went to Jolin's?

MongerExpert
03-01-14, 23:50

I haven't been to this place in 2 years or so. For that price I might visit.Well, if it's the husband / wife duo, then the lady is of the older variety. I haven't been there recently but usually the massage is performed in the back of the hair salon. Don't get your hopes up in the looks department. It's actually a legit / high quality massage though it sometimes smells in there. I actually had a hilarious experience in there. There was a girl getting her haircut by one of the hairdresser's so the masseuse brought me into a room with a door but the ceiling wasn't closed off. So not the back room. BTW the owner's of this place actually own a mall spa at the independence mall. (not sure if it's still there) Anyways after the 60 minute massage was over, happy time occurred but I started to moan too loudly (usually doesn't happen), and the girl getting the haircut was laughing hysterically. Obviously they knew what was going on. I would skip this place, and head upstairs. It's a sketchy location but right across from the Wollaston t station. You won't get the $ discount at that place though.

Short Stroke
03-02-14, 07:53
You may be surprised on how much she isn't your type! Check out the ad. But to be fair I've heard from several gents that she is indeed very very good at Thai type massages and her endings are quite well done. http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/4352624373.html.I wonder if he checked to find his SURPRISE?

Ledger6969
03-02-14, 08:27
I couldn't help but laugh a few days ago when I saw LE comming out of Beale making an adjustment on his belt and hollster like he had been newly serviced. Certainly, I know this goes on especially in Quincy and told by many workers how many QPD that visit them. But, I guess very funny when I saw it myself.

Ledger6969
03-02-14, 17:34
I couldn't help but laugh a few days ago when I saw LE comming out of Billings making an adjustment on his belt and hollster like he had been newly serviced. Certainly, I know this goes on especially in Quincy and told by many workers how many QPD that visit them. But, I guess very funny when I saw it myself.Seems like the right thing to do.

Stressed Out
03-02-14, 18:05
Ok all...on a serious note and all levity aside I thought I would relate a tale that might make some of those of us who complain about service, or asking for money upfront ect take a minute and see the other side. And I don't relate this tale as a negative or condemnation to those of us here but just as something to think about before we start complaining.

A good friend and provider of mine had an appointment the other day. They had talked on the phone previous to the meet and she had agreed to shave a bit off the price as the gent had said he had wanted to see her for awhile but was a little bit short. So she agreed and they set a time. The guy arrived and left the (lowered) donation on the counter as requested (folded neatly) and they set out on the session. Now she hadn't counted it for several reasons...one because she thought it was rude and for another she had noted from this forum that most guys didn't appreciate when the ladies counted the donation before they started. So off they went and had a good session. The guy seemed pleased and happy when he left and all appeared fine. So she goes over and picks up the donation and counts it. Now you can all guess where I am going...it was short. (substantially) The neatly folded stack had 20's as the top few and 5's on the bottom.

Now before anyone chimes in.yes it was intentionally short from the way it was left and it wasn't a case of him being cautious in case the session wasn't to his liking or he would have left the rest when she went to clean up. And yes you can say she should have counted it and it was her fault which is probably true. And I don't relate this tale to excuse those who short time, give bad service or upsell but to point out that there may be reasons that some providers do what they do when they ask for donations upfront or count it beforehand or have a distrusting attitude. I'm all for lowering a 'tip' which is on top of a 'cover charge' after the session if they don't perform as they said but to upfront cheat on a donation to me is inexcusable.

So please don't start bitching about this tale (esp the one who did it as he posts on the forum) but just remember there are two sides to the coin and as some providers don't come through on their end some clients don't either. Just my .02 cents guys. SO.

BigDog001
03-02-14, 18:25
Well, if it's the husband / wife duo, then the lady is of the older variety. I haven't been there recently but usually the massage is performed in the back of the hair salon. Don't get your hopes up in the looks department. It's actually a legit / high quality massage though it sometimes smells in there. I actually had a hilarious experience in there. There was a girl getting her haircut by one of the hairdresser's so the masseuse brought me into a room with a door but the ceiling wasn't closed off. So not the back room. BTW the owner's of this place actually own a mall spa at the independence mall. (not sure if it's still there) Anyways after the 60 minute massage was over, happy time occurred but I started to moan too loudly (usually doesn't happen), and the girl getting the haircut was laughing hysterically. Obviously they knew what was going on. I would skip this place, and head upstairs. It's a sketchy location but right across from the Wollaston t station. You won't get the $ discount at that place though.I never knew Ocean Quincy to be a beauty salon and legit massage. Just short-timers. Had different short-time girls the times I went, and had to negotiate pre-ending. They have a Weymouth place; never been, never will. Rumor is they have a spa at 263 in Norwell, but I can't confirm.

Did you confuse this with Kimarie on Newport?

BigDog.

SpermSac
03-02-14, 19:11
I never knew Ocean Quincy to be a beauty salon and legit massage. Just short-timers. Had different short-time girls the times I went, and had to negotiate pre-ending. They have a Weymouth place; never been, never will. Rumor is they have a spa at 263 in Norwell, but I can't confirm.

BigDog.Been to both and both have table shower service. I haven't had any issues with upselling at either one and have no complaints on what was provided.

Anna at Ocean and Mandy (older) CoCo (younger) at 263.

Spaz2580
03-02-14, 20:49
In Quincy used to be a hair salon w / massage in the back. However, this was a while ago (4-5 years ago) and when I did go I saw one customer only. So obviously they were not making any money w / the salon.

Has anyone been upstairs Ocean recently?

I never knew Ocean Quincy to be a beauty salon and legit massage. Just short-timers. Had different short-time girls the times I went, and had to negotiate pre-ending. They have a Weymouth place; never been, never will. Rumor is they have a spa at 263 in Norwell, but I can't confirm.

BigDog.

BigDog001
03-02-14, 21:26
Been to both and both have table shower service. I haven't had any issues with upselling at either one and have no complaints on what was provided.

Anna at Ocean and Mandy (older) CoCo (younger) at 263.Mileage varies greatly, depending on the driver, but I'm staying out of Ocean Q unless new reports suggest otherwise.

BigDog.

BigDog001
03-03-14, 00:23
In Quincy used to be a hair salon w / massage in the back. However, this was a while ago (4-5 years ago) and when I did go I saw one customer only. So obviously they were not making any money w / the salon.

Has anyone been upstairs Ocean recently?Spaz,

6-7 weeks ago. Emily was back. A new girl / woman, maybe around Emily's age, and pretty good looking was there as well. The bigger lady who once worked at 2 Billings is gone. That's a good thing.

BigDog.

Marquiscarabas
03-03-14, 01:53
Overdid it this weekend up North. Parts I'd forgotten about are sore. Really need some muscle relief so wondering who you think gives best rub (I'm thinking closest to a good therapeutic like session) and would be easy on eyes, south of city. Extras are a bonus but that ache is unfortunately secondary at moment. Prefer not to have some scary looker, after all it is about relaxation (my usual LMT is on vacation and she can be a little too earthy crunchy to boot). Any suggestions down south greatly appreciated. Will report back results.

Stay safe out there.

The Marquis.

SpermSac
03-03-14, 07:40
Mileage varies greatly, depending on the driver, but I'm staying out of Ocean Q unless new reports suggest otherwise.

BigDog.Should of mentioned that it was ocean weymouth not Q. W was clean as was TS area.

ClamShack
03-03-14, 11:13
Been to both and both have table shower service. I haven't had any issues with upselling at either one and have no complaints on what was provided.

Anna at Ocean and Mandy (older) CoCo (younger) at 263.I've been to Weymouth. Place is clean, but they make you sign a book while mms looks on unapprovingly. I've had one good and one bad experience. First time was great. Got the full hour with the TS at the end with a cute girl and left happy. Second time, I got possibly the worst massage I've ever had with too much oil and the most mechanical ending possible. Got the TS at the end, and she made me feel like she was hosing down the elephants at the zoo. I have a feeling that they switch out a lot there, so, I'll probably give it a third shot (pun intended).

Ccup2
03-03-14, 12:47
You will probably be better off spending your time and effort in another town other than Needham if you are indeed looking for something other than a DIY. If someone knows any different please feel free to interject. SO.Learn real fast if it is a DIY place, you will not change them no matter how many visits you go; move on if you really want an ending other than DIY.

Southshoreboy
03-03-14, 13:14
I used to see a lady by the name "Osin" in Ocean. She used to work at both Q and W. Not the prettiest of masseuse but gives a good massage and a good HE.

It used to cost me just 50 +20 until 2 years ago.

Should of mentioned that it was ocean weymouth not Q. W was clean as was TS area.

Southshoreboy
03-03-14, 13:25
Hi Marquis.

You can try Healthcare Massage at the SSplaza (Braintree) if you are really OK with no extras. They offer none.

I see Nancy regularly there. She gives a damn good massage with no extras. As far as I know she works there only on Fridays and on Sundays. You can check.

Overdid it this weekend up North. Parts I'd forgotten about are sore. Really need some muscle relief so wondering who you think gives best rub (I'm thinking closest to a good therapeutic like session) and would be easy on eyes, south of city. Extras are a bonus but that ache is unfortunately secondary at moment. Prefer not to have some scary looker, after all it is about relaxation (my usual LMT is on vacation and she can be a little too earthy crunchy to boot). Any suggestions down south greatly appreciated. Will report back results.

Stay safe out there.

The Marquis.

BigDog001
03-03-14, 15:53

I haven't been to this place in 2 years or so. For that price I might visit.ASIAN FEMALE OFFER PROFESSIONAL BODYWORK SERVICE FOR YOU.

WHO FEEL SO TIRED FROM BODY & MIND, IF you LIKE TRY, PLEASE VISITING.

MY PERFECT STORES IN THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS:

Boston / quincy area:

299 newport ave 1st / fl, quincy ma 02170.

TEL: 857-207-6955.

Open time: 9 am to 9:30 pm 7 days a week.

Weymouth, braintree, arbington, rockland area:

1614 mais st, weymouth ma 02190.

TEL: 781-588-1271.

Open time: 10 am to 9 pm 7 days a week.

Norwell, hingham, hanover and south shore area:

263 washington st, norwell ma 02061.

TE: 781-987-1633.

Open time: 10 am to 9 pm 7 days a week.

Same discount charge: 60 minutes=$60. (BODYWORK + FREE TABLE SHOWER).

30 minutes=$40. (bodywork only, add $10 for table shower).

We accept visa and master card. Thanks for your coming.

BigDog001
03-03-14, 16:21
First, IMHO they have shorted you time 99.9% of the time the ones I have tried. Second, the expect...60 tip plus 80 too much money especially for sborting you time! Seriously the Thai's screw you not give you a fair deal. Everything is overpriced with shortchanging the customer their motto.And the Thai places are at 80, plus 60. For 1.4 you can get a lot more at other places. They only bump up the prices because we pay. I used to work in the 415,916, 559,323, 510 area codes. They get maybe .4 plus .4 for the hour over there. And they have to give more and get less as well. So they come here. That's where they worked before they landed in Boston, where, as the MTA song goes, *the people just pay and pay*. If you're not getting more bang for your buck, walk. You will find very appreciative providers in this slow economy. Trust me.

BigDog.

Short Stroke
03-03-14, 16:32
And the Thai places are at 80, plus 60. For 1.4 you can get a lot more at other places. They only bump up the prices because we pay. I used to work in the 415,916, 559,323, 510 area codes. They get maybe .4 plus .4 for the hour over there. And they have to give more and get less as well. So they come here. That's where they worked before they landed in Boston, where, as the MTA song goes, *the people just pay and pay*. If you're not getting more bang for your buck, walk. You will find very appreciative providers in this slow economy. Trust me.

BigDog.I find it interesting that there are some who will pay that 70 or 80 to go to a Thai MP + 40 tip vs going to a cheaper Chinese MP that might charge 50 or 60. We all drop about 40 if we get a decent HJ finish so why pay the higher amount?

I'll take that 50 massage with 5 table shower and enjoy the pampering with a HJ finish and walk out only dropping 90 in the end anytime.

Momo2
03-03-14, 20:43

Stay safe out there.

The Marquis.Hongkong Accupressure in Weymouth offers better than average LMT service. Make sure you go to the correct place as there are two Hong Kong MP within a stones throw form each other both on rte 53. This place is in the second floor on a corner building.

Momo2
03-03-14, 20:50
Spaz,

6-7 weeks ago. Emily was back. A new girl / woman, maybe around Emily's age, and pretty good looking was there as well. The bigger lady who once worked at 2 Billings is gone. That's a good thing.

BigDog.I have not been to this place in four to five years. Is this in the second floor where the the walls were all curtains? I never tried Oceans downstairs. It looked weird. Bright lights white tiles old fashion salon with an older lady. I think they were cheap at $ 50 per and that's was their appeal. Have they renovated this place?

BigDog001
03-03-14, 21:08
I have not been to this place in four to five years. Is this in the second floor where the the walls were all curtains? I never tried Oceans downstairs. It looked weird. Bright lights white tiles old fashion salon with an older lady. I think they were cheap at $ 50 per and that's was their appeal. Have they renovated this place?Ocean Q was a weird set-up. My last short-time upsold time was maybe a year or so ago. Some guy hid in the front room near a pile of junk and called the providers as they worked- it seemed to me he gave the marching orders. They just raised their price back to .6, but still call it a discount. Can't tell you what it's like now. Good luck.

Upstairs, if you can look past the curtain walls and 1960's WC, is consistent and customer friendly. Probably why they don't have to advertise too much.

BigDog.

SpermSac
03-04-14, 08:51
Ocean Q, Ocean Wey, Double relax Nwell, Who has the best?

HappyDave
03-04-14, 09:34
Ocean Q, Ocean Wey, Double relax Nwell, Who has the best?One Spa RI, nothing good and way over priced in MA.

HappyDave
03-04-14, 09:49

Has anyone been upstairs Ocean recently?I use to go for the half hour special all the time, was a young skinny spinner named Lisa I believe. If you go way way back in my posts I reviewed it a lot before I came across the legend of Angle and in MHO "Amy". I stopped back by 299 2nd about six months ago reviewed it. Girl was new and nice enough, half hour special will get ya wht ya want. Hour is too long and boaring, better stuff out.

There, may have surprise talent.

M Scores Easy
03-04-14, 10:20
Has anyone been to this new place on Mass Ave. Arlington? It is new on CL this week.

PM is oK. Thanks.

Marquiscarabas
03-04-14, 10:56
Hongkong Accupressure in Weymouth offers better than average LMT service. Make sure you go to the correct place as there are two Hong Kong MP within a stones throw form each other both on rte 53. This place is in the second floor on a corner building.Thanks to MOMO2 & SouthshoreBoy for recommends.

Needed some relief couldn't wait. Tried out new Platinum on Washington. AS ALWAYS YMMV. Did a 5 pm walk in & wasn't even sure they were open as no lights on (relatively discreet parking in back with entryway). Met immediately at door by Nina, maybe 5'3" to 5'5", late20's early 30's, long hair, not bad looking (certainly no scary old lady type) in tight jeans and long sleeve T. I said I was looking for an hour session and she was already wisking me into treatment room. She walked me into one treatment room which looked ok and then opened door on other side of room and pointed me into next room. Good thing as it had heat lamp bulbs and she immediately kicked on a space heater to get room even more toasty (damn cold out). Place was clean, obviously newly refurbished, but relatively spartan. Room close to road and constant traffic outside, very light music playing. Little concerned if another hobbyist was to take adjoining room but noticed another door leading to front entry area. Told her of my self inflicted aches and pains and she nodded alot so not sure on language skills. Thickly accented english but seemed to understand. She asked for house fee and then left room. Table covered with a thin safety paper and had oversized towel at bottom. I got down to birthday suit (as I would for any LMT session) and spread towel over table cause I don't trust paper covers. She came back in shortly & gently said "no not under there", proceeded to pull towel out and cover me with it. Okay by me. She asked "strong or light" and I of course said strong please. Started working me through towel with what I can only describe as a dough kneading style. Little rough at times (more clumsy technique than actual deep pressure) but I was ok with it. Focused mostly on back climbed up on table when doing sides and strongly kneaded top of glutes. When she was standing by my head working upper back I lightly stroked her calves through jeans, no complaint but she made sure to reposition my arms and continued. Got some scalp treatment but she was a little rough where top of neck and head meet (again lack technique I think). Not any real conversation but that is the way I prefer it. After a getting me warmed up through towel she peeled it back to just below my butt and started in with some light, non greasy, non smelly oil (like that warming on contact massage stuff. I liked it). Long strokes up & down back with lots of forearm kneading and liberal use of elbow. Again got up on table to work sides. She seemed to be putting her all in it. Would do these long forearm strokes which which always pass through butt cheeks and was not shy about working gluteous maximus (again I like that as a lot of achiness was in that area). Seemed like forever working on back and only little bit on legs but she did get there (towel finally discarded rest of way) and did hands and feet which I like. Thought a flip was never going to happen (that was ok but was feeling short changed on legs). Finally started to do more light touch, long stokes back to calves with lots of light butt cheeck parting and close but not quite reach under. Was like a tease without contact of actual privates. Did an upper thigh light touch reach under (again no technical contact) which started to seem bizarre because we went from "strong" to very "light" pressure. Finally the flip (I'm thinking time has got to be up, and clock on wall showed at 50 min mark). She positioned at my head, started working down my chest to just above my pubic bone. Wow she must be at least a see cup or bra technology has improved. Allowed a brief OTC roam of the girls then put my hands away gently and moved to side. Worked area below belly above privates. GAve me the wicked smile so I lightly roamed OTC on her bum, she whispered question,"do you want". Okay so I'm there for therapy but I'm not dead yet, of course I want. She was very nervous and whispered that she dish't want trouble no monetary discussion. Emphasized no noise. She did a decent job with oil, sorta dairy farm like, again with a quiet enthusiasm and a smile. Kudos to her because I kinda wasn't into it (look if that is the goal there are other places I'm headed). She cleaned up, followed by dry towel, then she quickly left, I was stretching legs when she returned with another damp towel (again points for cleanliness). She started to massage legs again (back to strong) and did this weird whack with her fist on my outer calf (made a very strange noise thwacking noise) & again other side. Did a rough push pull on legs to make sure everything stretched out. All in all better than expected even though I don't think her massage technique was best but have had much worse (maybe this is due to lack of formal training? With more anatomical knowledge she could be awesome) her quiet enthusiasm was great. Absolutely got a full hour. Damage, $60/40. Nice hug goodby and she asked me to rememeber her. Went through other empty table room to dark back entry area and out door no hassle. Noticed lights on other side of building as I was pulling out and another asian woman with short hair in reception (couldn't tell age or looks but definitely was manning desk). Defintely would consider a return visit due to cleanliness and attitude.

Stay safe out there.

The Marquis.

Dh1610
03-04-14, 17:47
It is La Dolca reopened.

Has anyone been to this new place on Mass Ave. Arlington? It is new on CL this week.

PM is oK. Thanks.

Samo123
03-04-14, 21:52
So went to new place in Wilmington.

Meet by chineses lady by the name Mary in here late 30 or mid 40. She has conservative cloths with long pants, pretty face.

One of the best messages I had in a long time, very caring, nice conversation and she speak good enough english.

She seems to have special training in massage therapy. After a good 30 minutes back massage and lower back.

Then on the flip she did a good job and I left happy, I did not try roaming. Clean facility, with parking in the back, they had a shower but was not working on Saturday. Damage 60/40 and will repeat again.

Stay Safe.

Ledger6969
03-05-14, 08:00
I find it interesting that there are some who will pay that 70 or 80 to go to a Thai MP + 40 tip vs going to a cheaper Chinese MP that might charge 50 or 60. We all drop about 40 if we get a decent HJ finish so why pay the higher amount?

I'll take that 50 massage with 5 table shower and enjoy the pampering with a HJ finish and walk out only dropping 90 in the end anytime.Yes, I agree ss why pay 80 plus 40 for the tip by the way this is the consevative amount. They will tell you they want 60? For a HE. The Thai are sticking it to us. Screw them go to a Chinese place 90 or 100 dollars if you are happy versus 140 you do the math. Tell Jolins shove it and try some other places more reasonably priced. You guys pay the freight.

So lets smartin up and send the Thai's a message.

No more 80 dollar massages with 60 dollar endings.

Samo123
03-05-14, 16:16
Yes, I agree ss why pay 80 plus 40 for the tip by the way this is the consevative amount. They will tell you they want 60? For a HE. The Thai are sticking it to us. Screw them go to a Chinese place 90 or 100 dollars if you are happy versus 140 you do the math. Tell Jolins shove it and try some other places more reasonably priced. You guys pay the freight.

No more 80 dollar massages with 60 dollar endings.That is one of the reason I stopped going to the thai Places, I like the 60/40 combination more and I like the Chinese places more.

Unless Thai Places droped the pricess I will never go back.

They think Thai providers are better looking than the Chinese, and I do not think that is the case. No more Thai Places for me.

Eligrn101
03-05-14, 16:27
Visited this spot in Norwell in a small strip mall fronting the street with easy parking. Place is clean with walls that don't rise to the top. Had Cindy who was 40 ish and a little overweight. Cindy started the massage from the legs and worked up...that was different. A lot of attention to the scalp, which I like. OTC roaming allowed but UTC impossible due to impenetrable undergarments. A little teasing before the flip and nice finish at the 35-40 minute mark, followed by a 15 minute foot massage. At that point she was done, but as I got dressed I asked about the table shower. "Oh, you want table shower?" "How much?" "It's free...you want?" Off came the clothes again and we finished with a nice table shower taking us a few minutes past the one hour point. Paid 60 + 40. The overall was experience fine, but not memorable. Probably rather explore the other choices out there rather than repeat.

SpermSac
03-05-14, 16:48
Visited this spot in Norwell in a small strip mall fronting the street with easy parking. Place is clean with walls that don't rise to the top. Had Cindy who was 40 ish and a little overweight. Cindy started the massage from the legs and worked up...that was different. A lot of attention to the scalp, which I like. OTC roaming allowed but UTC impossible due to impenetrable undergarments. A little teasing before the flip and nice finish at the 35-40 minute mark, followed by a 15 minute foot massage. At that point she was done, but as I got dressed I asked about the table shower. "Oh, you want table shower?" "How much?" "It's free...you want?" Off came the clothes again and we finished with a nice table shower taking us a few minutes past the one hour point. Paid 60 + 40. The overall was experience fine, but not memorable. Probably rather explore the other choices out there rather than repeat.Next time do the table shower first with her. Rates changed and dropped 50 and 5 for TS still good massage and out for reasonable damage. Top roam allowed bottom tough to penetrate body armor.

Momo2
03-05-14, 18:48
Thanks to MOMO2 & SouthshoreBoy for recommends.

Needed some relief couldn't wait. Tried out new Platinum on Washington. AS ALWAYS YMMV. Did a 5 pm walk in & wasn't even sure they were open as no lights on (relatively discreet parking in back with entryway). Met immediately at door by Nina, maybe 5'3" to 5'5", late20's early 30's, long hair, not bad looking (certainly no scary old lady type) in tight jeans and long sleeve T. I said I was looking for an hour session and she was already wisking me into treatment room. She walked me into one treatment room which looked ok and then opened door on other side of room and pointed me into next room. Good thing as it had heat lamp bulbs and she immediately kicked on a space heater to get room even more toasty (damn cold out). Place was clean, obviously newly refurbished, but relatively spartan. Room close to road and constant traffic outside, very light music playing. Little concerned if another hobbyist was to take adjoining room but noticed another door leading to front entry area. Told her of my self inflicted aches and pains and she nodded alot so not sure on language skills. Thickly accented english but seemed to understand. She asked for house fee and then left room. Table covered with a thin safety paper and had oversized towel at bottom. I got down to birthday suit (as I would for any LMT session) and spread towel over table cause I don't trust paper covers. She came back in shortly & gently said "no not under there", proceeded to pull towel out and cover me with it. Okay by me. She asked "strong or light" and I of course said strong please. Started working me through towel with what I can only describe as a dough kneading style. Little rough at times (more clumsy technique than actual deep pressure) but I was ok with it. Focused mostly on back climbed up on table when doing sides and strongly kneaded top of glutes. When she was standing by my head working upper back I lightly stroked her calves through jeans, no complaint but she made sure to reposition my arms and continued. Got some scalp treatment but she was a little rough where top of neck and head meet (again lack technique I think). Not any real conversation but that is the way I prefer it. After a getting me warmed up through towel she peeled it back to just below my butt and started in with some light, non greasy, non smelly oil (like that warming on contact massage stuff. I liked it). Long strokes up & down back with lots of forearm kneading and liberal use of elbow. Again got up on table to work sides. She seemed to be putting her all in it. Would do these long forearm strokes which which always pass through butt cheeks and was not shy about working gluteous maximus (again I like that as a lot of achiness was in that area). Seemed like forever working on back and only little bit on legs but she did get there (towel finally discarded rest of way) and did hands and feet which I like. Thought a flip was never going to happen (that was ok but was feeling short changed on legs). Finally started to do more light touch, long stokes back to calves with lots of light butt cheeck parting and close but not quite reach under. Was like a tease without contact of actual privates. Did an upper thigh light touch reach under (again no technical contact) which started to seem bizarre because we went from "strong" to very "light" pressure. Finally the flip (I'm thinking time has got to be up, and clock on wall showed at 50 min mark). She positioned at my head, started working down my chest to just above my pubic bone. Wow she must be at least a see cup or bra technology has improved. Allowed a brief OTC roam of the girls then put my hands away gently and moved to side. Worked area below belly above privates. GAve me the wicked smile so I lightly roamed OTC on her bum, she whispered question,"do you want". Okay so I'm there for therapy but I'm not dead yet, of course I want. She was very nervous and whispered that she dish't want trouble no monetary discussion. Emphasized no noise. She did a decent job with oil, sorta dairy farm like, again with a quiet enthusiasm and a smile. Kudos to her because I kinda wasn't into it (look if that is the goal there are other places I'm headed). She cleaned up, followed by dry towel, then she quickly left, I was stretching legs when she returned with another damp towel (again points for cleanliness). She started to massage legs again (back to strong) and did this weird whack with her fist on my outer calf (made a very strange noise thwacking noise) & again other side. Did a rough push pull on legs to make sure everything stretched out. All in all better than expected even though I don't think her massage technique was best but have had much worse (maybe this is due to lack of formal training? With more anatomical knowledge she could be awesome) her quiet enthusiasm was great. Absolutely got a full hour. Damage, $60/40. Nice hug goodby and she asked me to rememeber her. Went through other empty table room to dark back entry area and out door no hassle. Noticed lights on other side of building as I was pulling out and another asian woman with short hair in reception (couldn't tell age or looks but definitely was manning desk). Defintely would consider a return visit due to cleanliness and attitude.

Stay safe out there.

The Marquis.Just wanted to add that I drew Anna, the short haired version of Nina. Anna was a manicurist / pedicurist from Flushing New York before comming up our way three weeks ago. I had a very siumilar experience as Marquis had with Nina so no need to dulplicate the story. Anna was closer to 40 if not over. Her MT skills were mediocre but her effort was A +. She just needs more experience and possibly some guidance. She was always smilling and tried to converse with her 2 year young english skills. She only allowed OTC up and down but you might find more with repeat business. No table shower available. Paid 60/40. I will repeat after seeing how it compares to the competetion down the road.

These SS locations come up like wild mushrooms.

Best to all.

Momo2.

SpermSac
03-05-14, 20:11
These SS locations come up like wild mushrooms.

Best to all.

Momo2.Watch out for the new one in hang over. Located just a few bldgs down from LEO's hangout.

The one on Washington st has had no reviews that I have found and is listed as having a table shower. New AMP on State Rd Plymouth has had no reviews.

Muckoo20
03-05-14, 20:24
This is a convenient location so I visited as soon as they opened. The first visit was great. Good hard massage, OTC and allowed me to massage her. No table shower as they did not have hot water.

But good conversation and I was ready for second visit with table shower.

Second visit was not so good, but a standard 60+40. Third visit poor. No energy at the place, poor english, no interest in the massage, sort of DIY with assistance. Therapists rotate from NYC.

So now off my list.

Dh1610
03-05-14, 21:01
For anyone who has been looking for Jenna formally of Zen in Chelmsford. The woman Mary that Samo speaks of is Jenna. His description is a fair one. She is a nice lady and friendly and you will like her massage. Treat her well and you will be happy.

So went to new place in Wilmington.

Meet by chineses lady by the name Mary in here late 30 or mid 40. She has conservative cloths with long pants, pretty face.

One of the best messages I had in a long time, very caring, nice conversation and she speak good enough english.

She seems to have special training in massage therapy. After a good 30 minutes back massage and lower back.

Then on the flip she did a good job and I left happy, I did not try roaming. Clean facility, with parking in the back, they had a shower but was not working on Saturday. Damage 60/40 and will repeat again.

Stay Safe.

Satya
03-06-14, 02:10
That is one of the reason I stopped going to the thai Places, I like the 60/40 combination more and I like the Chinese places more.

Unless Thai Places droped the pricess I will never go back.

They think Thai providers are better looking than the Chinese, and I do not think that is the case. No more Thai Places for me.Some Thai women are very beautiful but there are beautiful women everywhere. I think Chinese women on average are the prettiest in the world, of course I may be prejudiced because I am married to one.

Short Stroke
03-06-14, 13:40
Has anyone has a good time with Jackie?

I've read many negative reviews about ripped off, shorted time, bad service. Anyone have anything posuitive to say about her?

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/BodyRubs/fun-and-specialclothes-freebody-2-body-prostate-friendly-toys-too-30/24881820

Seems odd that with all the bad reports that she is still advertising.

HowardSprague
03-06-14, 14:20
For anyone who has been looking for Jenna formally of Zen in Chelmsford. The woman Mary that Samo speaks of is Jenna. His description is a fair one. She is a nice lady and friendly and you will like her massage. Treat her well and you will be happy.Mary / Jenna is professionally trained and has a massage license from New York. Other than Jennifer, formerly of Sudbury, I don't know of another AMP with real skills. Amazing masseuse and a really sweet girl. There is no extensive menu and she doesn't appreciate a lot of roaming. She doesn't like detailed reviews being posted. She's serious about her profession.

Marquiscarabas
03-06-14, 14:39
Next time do the table shower first with her. Rates changed and dropped 50 and 5 for TS still good massage and out for reasonable damage. Top roam allowed bottom tough to penetrate body armor.Stopped by last night, drew an older gal (mid40's to 50) who although very nice was not a looker by any stretch of imagination; still needing muscle relief though. Better technique than Platinum in terms of style but nowhere near the enthusiasm. Thought about refusing the finish but she was determined and I couldn't be rude so what the hell. Eyes shut tight and work the imagination. Roaming not an option I was willing to explore. Was a relaxing but not stimulating experience. She had to stop 3 times for couple phone calls and a walk-in (who she unlocked door & told to come back in 20, glad he didn't). As previously stated the low walls make for lack of privacy. I said they were working her too hard since nobody else was there and she commented that the other girl had to go home early (gives me hope for a future visit).

Opted for table shower but was surprised as it was a large shallow table / tub with hand held sprayer. The spray is barely enough to keep part of you warm on that wet table. Last time I had gotten table showers was 3 decades ago in PA AMPs. They took you into a tiled shower room with floor drain, on a therapy type table, and had giant tub of warm water beside table which was constantly being refilled and they used these ladles / buckets to dump a couple gallons at a time over you so it was like you were under a warm wave machine. Anybody experience similar setup around here? The four handed massage was ideal because one would scrub while other would rinse and occasionally they'd have a water fight like one of those teen movies with hot babes at a car wash. Sorry old boner memory lane detour. Afterward they would help you dress and even kneel down to tie your shoes, very geisha like. Some of the memories that keeps me going back to AMPs despite current realities.

Stay safe out there.

The Marquis.

NorthShore123
03-06-14, 15:23
Anyone have any info on Tammy from the old bk in reading. Haven't heard a thing about her since the bust. She was a solid option.

Member #5269
03-06-14, 20:11
I was in an establishment recently for a half hour massage. About 20 minutes in a monger walks into the establishment where there is only one woman working. She tells him she is busy and it will be another half hour wait. Instead of being a normal human being, leaving and coming back he decides to "make himself at home" and just wait inside the waiting room (which is just an entrance basically). I hear him asking her if she accepts credit cards as well, who the hell pays with a credit card? Anyways I don't know what school of mongering some went to, but don't wait. It makes things awkward for everyone else. Even the lady working felt uneasy about it for obvious reasons. Grab a bite to eat, sit in your car and listen to music, do ANYTHING. But don't wait like a weirdo.

SpermSac
03-06-14, 21:15
Stopped by last night, drew an older gal (mid40's to 50) who although very nice was not a looker by any stretch of imagination; still needing muscle relief though. Better technique than Platinum in terms of style but nowhere near the enthusiasm. Thought about refusing the finish but she was determined and I couldn't be rude so what the hell. Eyes shut tight and work the imagination. Roaming not an option I was willing to explore. Was a relaxing but not stimulating experience. She had to stop 3 times for couple phone calls and a walk-in (who she unlocked door & told to come back in 20, glad he didn't). As previously stated the low walls make for lack of privacy. I said they were working her too hard since nobody else was there and she commented that the other girl had to go home early (gives me hope for a future visit).

Opted for table shower but was surprised as it was a large shallow table / tub with hand held sprayer. The spray is barely enough to keep part of you warm on that wet table. Last time I had gotten table showers was 3 decades ago in PA AMPs. They took you into a tiled shower room with floor drain, on a therapy type table, and had giant tub of warm water beside table which was constantly being refilled and they used these ladles / buckets to dump a couple gallons at a time over you so it was like you were under a warm wave machine. Anybody experience similar setup around here? The four handed massage was ideal because one would scrub while other would rinse and occasionally they'd have a water fight like one of those teen movies with hot babes at a car wash. Sorry old boner memory lane detour. Afterward they would help you dress and even kneel down to tie your shoes, very geisha like. Some of the memories that keeps me going back to AMPs despite current realities.

Stay safe out there.

The Marquis.You will find this same type table shower at Ocean Q and Wey and probably anyone else in Mass that lists doing them. Not sure if the style you reference exists in Mass but sounds familar to ones in Japan. We could only wish for those.

Dh1610
03-06-14, 21:23
I experienced something very close to what you describe 20 years ago in Tokyo. Never seen nor heard of anything coming anything close to that here. At least not in New England.

You will find this same type table shower at Ocean Q and Wey and probably anyone else in Mass that lists doing them. Not sure if the style you reference exists in Mass but sounds familar to ones in Japan. We could only wish for those.

Dh1610
03-06-14, 21:43
The vast majority of you are considerate. There is always the exception unfortunately. I actually had an occasion where I know the masseuse very well and was in the middle of an hour massage when the phone rang. She is the owner and the other girl was working so she answered the call. Ok. Well the good fellow on the other end couldn't stop asking every question imaginable to the point where maybe it is now 3 or 4 minutes and he won't give up. She was right beside me and she told he several times politely that she was busy now. I know her well enough that I took the phone at this point and let this clown know he was way out of line. Please please pretty please-think with your big head when necessary.

I was in an establishment recently for a half hour massage. About 20 minutes in a monger walks into the establishment where there is only one woman working. She tells him she is busy and it will be another half hour wait. Instead of being a normal human being, leaving and coming back he decides to "make himself at home" and just wait inside the waiting room (which is just an entrance basically). I hear him asking her if she accepts credit cards as well, who the hell pays with a credit card? Anyways I don't know what school of mongering some went to, but don't wait. It makes things awkward for everyone else. Even the lady working felt uneasy about it for obvious reasons. Grab a bite to eat, sit in your car and listen to music, do ANYTHING. But don't wait like a weirdo.

Spaz2580
03-06-14, 22:20
No 4 hand TS unless you pay extra. Closest thing you might get is in Providence or pawtucket. Korean places. The TS around Mass are more like what you got. Hand held shower spray.

Stopped by last night, drew an older gal (mid40's to 50) who although very nice was not a looker by any stretch of imagination; still needing muscle relief though. Better technique than Platinum in terms of style but nowhere near the enthusiasm. Thought about refusing the finish but she was determined and I couldn't be rude so what the hell. Eyes shut tight and work the imagination. Roaming not an option I was willing to explore. Was a relaxing but not stimulating experience. She had to stop 3 times for couple phone calls and a walk-in (who she unlocked door & told to come back in 20, glad he didn't). As previously stated the low walls make for lack of privacy. I said they were working her too hard since nobody else was there and she commented that the other girl had to go home early (gives me hope for a future visit).

Stay safe out there.

The Marquis.

Rito1
03-06-14, 22:44
Opted for table shower but was surprised as it was a large shallow table / tub with hand held sprayer. The spray is barely enough to keep part of you warm on that wet table. Last time I had gotten table showers was 3 decades ago in PA AMPs. They took you into a tiled shower room with floor drain, on a therapy type table, and had giant tub of warm water beside table which was constantly being refilled and they used these ladles / buckets to dump a couple gallons at a time over you so it was like you were under a warm wave machine. Anybody experience similar setup around here? ....... Afterward they would help you dress and even kneel down to tie your shoes, very geisha like. Some of the memories that keeps me going back to AMPs despite current realities.

Stay safe out there.

The Marquis.Providence Marquis my man Providence.

JohnnyOceans2
03-06-14, 23:38
Was crusing the other night on dot when I saw a BSW right in front of tedeschis on my second pass I was about to pull over a little after I passed her but there was a boston cruiser pulled over right there running. Don't know if this girl was a sting but needless to say I relocated to a different area.

Smoke Screen
03-07-14, 06:38

Stay safe out there.

The Marquis.What you're looking for is in Providence, both NMS & Admiral have what you want, including 4 handed, but of course with 2 girls you pay double what you would normally pay for 1 girl. It's good to splurge on yourself once in a while.

Jeevs
03-07-14, 07:53

Stay safe out there.

The Marquis.The only place I know of that will pour water over you is Holistic...really good massage w / standard finish.

SpermSac
03-07-14, 08:35
The vast majority of you are considerate. There is always the exception unfortunately. I actually had an occasion where I know the masseuse very well and was in the middle of an hour massage when the phone rang. She is the owner and the other girl was working so she answered the call. Ok. Well the good fellow on the other end couldn't stop asking every question imaginable to the point where maybe it is now 3 or 4 minutes and he won't give up. She was right beside me and she told he several times politely that she was busy now. I know her well enough that I took the phone at this point and let this clown know he was way out of line. Please please pretty please-think with your big head when necessary.This scene only enforces the "by appointment" massage. I have to agree 100% that having the provider answer the phone while working is the most disturbing thing that I have ever encountered. I would venture to say this is the price you pay for high volume providers that push the clients thru. There are those exceptions where some get that extra quality being a repeat client but on the whole that disturbing phone call always occurs and sometimes right at that particular moment! Grrrrrrrr.

The one great thing is when you find a provider that shuts the phone off during a session.

Be safe lots of activity going on!

Momo2
03-07-14, 09:00
I was in an establishment recently for a half hour massage. About 20 minutes in a monger walks into the establishment where there is only one woman working. She tells him she is busy and it will be another half hour wait. Instead of being a normal human being, leaving and coming back he decides to "make himself at home" and just wait inside the waiting room (which is just an entrance basically). I hear him asking her if she accepts credit cards as well, who the hell pays with a credit card? Anyways I don't know what school of mongering some went to, but don't wait. It makes things awkward for everyone else. Even the lady working felt uneasy about it for obvious reasons. Grab a bite to eat, sit in your car and listen to music, do ANYTHING. But don't wait like a weirdo.Thank you for this post. This is a hobby that most here are not able to openly share with others. For most, this is a solo venture. Having this Forum allows us to be guided by other more experienced mongers as how to act. It not only tells us what to expect but what's expected of us. We need more of these type of posts.

Momo2
03-07-14, 09:08
Has anyone has a good time with Jackie?

I've read many negative reviews about ripped off, shorted time, bad service. Anyone have anything posuitive to say about her?

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/BodyRubs/fun-and-specialclothes-freebody-2-body-prostate-friendly-toys-too-30/24881820

Seems odd that with all the bad reports that she is still advertising.A different way of looking at it would be to think that the only way she can get the business is by constantly advertising as she propbably does not get any repeat business. Most do not research the boards for reviews. She will eventualy change her screen name.

Short Stroke
03-07-14, 09:27
A different way of looking at it would be to think that the only way she can get the business is by constantly advertising as she propbably does not get any repeat business. Most do not research the boards for reviews. She will eventualy change her screen name.I have noticed that she is moving around alot and there has been a few ads where she has used pics of others to portray what she looks like to lure them in. Noticed that RI had a few of her ads from time to time.

Reviews just don't make me want to pull the trigger and visit but her big tits do have some appeal. I was just curious if anyone had a positive visit with her to speak about.

I guess this is one that if the service is that bad we need to keep it up on the screen as a "DON'T GO SAVE YOUR $ provider. Maybe she will learn.

TBone1970
03-07-14, 09:43
Came out of Marrett st yesturday and had my photo taken by an older woman in her 50's.

I approached her and she told me she was going to post my photo in the paper.

Personally I don't care but some of you may want to watch your surroundings.

SpermSac
03-07-14, 09:48

Stay safe out there.

The Marquis.I found these Vichy table showers online so that you can get an idea of what they look like. Different states may have different variations. Wouldn't it be great to have the bathtub style version where she climbs in with you to wash your back! Now that's being pampered.

306011 306010.

Momo2
03-07-14, 09:50
Yes, I agree ss why pay 80 plus 40 for the tip by the way this is the consevative amount. They will tell you they want 60? For a HE. The Thai are sticking it to us. Screw them go to a Chinese place 90 or 100 dollars if you are happy versus 140 you do the math. Tell Jolins shove it and try some other places more reasonably priced. You guys pay the freight.

No more 80 dollar massages with 60 dollar endings.I love eating Chinese food but sometimes, I want to have some Pad Thai.

I can appreciate the different models of the AMP business. Yes you pay more for the Thai places because like many other businesses, it takes more money to run a better business. The common theme to these Thai places are:

1) They offer nicer and peaceful surroundings. They are better decorated and offer full walls for privacy.

2) They are better staffed. There is often someone answering the phones so no call interruptions. You get the full hour.

3) They cater to those mongers who are looking for the better massage experience. Often Thai places do not offer the half hour option. With a better massage they can promote their 90 minute version.

4) The staff seem to stay longer so it is easier to keep the quality consistent and allows us to get what we expect.

5) The staff are usually younger. But they also have a very limited or no Roaming policy. Its a look but do not touch policy.

I often go back and forth between the Chinese and the Thai style AMP. I do not like paying more. But when I feel the need of a Thai massage, I am willing to pay for the difference.

Momo2
03-07-14, 09:56
I found these Vichy table showers online so that you can get an idea of what they look like. Different states may have different variations. Wouldn't it be great to have the bathtub style version where she climbs in with you to wash your back! Now that's being pampered.

306011 306010.Just like the Bond Movies. I always dreamed of a geisha girl in the tub with me. Also, these tubs would be perfect for the Nuru massages. Thats where they place this odorless jell like substance made out of seaweed all over your body and they then slide their body up and down.

I believe they offer the soapy massage version in one of the New York AMPs. These tubs would be perfect.

Member #4566
03-07-14, 10:02
The vast majority of you are considerate. There is always the exception unfortunately. I actually had an occasion where I know the masseuse very well and was in the middle of an hour massage when the phone rang. She is the owner and the other girl was working so she answered the call. Ok. Well the good fellow on the other end couldn't stop asking every question imaginable to the point where maybe it is now 3 or 4 minutes and he won't give up. She was right beside me and she told he several times politely that's she was busy now. I know her well enough that I took the phone at this point and let this clown know he was way out of line. Please please pretty please-think with your big head when necessary.I was on a table with a well- known girl, and a guy kept calling every 5 minutes asking for directions, saying he was lost, telling her the places he was passing, etc. She speaks in broken English and tried to help him, but it wasn't working.

Get a gps, asshole. And I also blame the girl for continuing to answer the phone.

CamperVan10
03-07-14, 10:07
I was in an establishment recently for a half hour massage. About 20 minutes in a monger walks into the establishment where there is only one woman working. She tells him she is busy and it will be another half hour wait. Instead of being a normal human being, leaving and coming back he decides to "make himself at home" and just wait inside the waiting room (which is just an entrance basically). I hear him asking her if she accepts credit cards as well, who the hell pays with a credit card? Anyways I don't know what school of mongering some went to, but don't wait. It makes things awkward for everyone else. Even the lady working felt uneasy about it for obvious reasons. Grab a bite to eat, sit in your car and listen to music, do ANYTHING. But don't wait like a weirdo.I have experienced this in a variety of situations, all local to me. Most recent was one girl working with a double-booking. It ended up OK because I hid around the corner inside, she asked me to wait 10 minutes., while she finished up. He walked in just ahead of me, I had scheduled an appt., so I hung back for 5-10 mins before entering (not knowing 1 or 2 girls were working) and she asked me to wait for her. She took care of it in short time, so she must've squeezed in a quickie are+T just ahead of my arrival.

At ww a loud mouth monger, younger brash type, was given entrance while the 2 ladies were occupied. He had all sorts of questions and delayed the already intrusive interruption, AND he was just standing there waiting while I finished, dressed, and was leaving. Atypical as I personally have been led to the tv room there to wait and / or waited in a 3rd room while a monger departed. This was not what I expected. Also at the same location 2 of us entered at the same to ring the bell and wait for the lady to come down and let us in. I did a turn around when we both went in. I had to wait a few before ringing the bell again as it was too akward. That last one couldn't be helped, sheer bad timing, but the other 2 were mishandled by the AMP.

M Scores Easy
03-07-14, 10:26
I went to Lexington yesterday, not Marrett. I called for an appointment with Nancy, the only decent woman in the place. They tell me she is working, so ten minutes later I arrive, and the woman says "Nancy here in 5 minutes" . Now I feel the bait and switch coming.

I say "ok" walk into the room but do not get undressed. 5 minutes, 10 minutes. At the 12 minute mark, I get up to leave. I walk out of the room and tell the lady that's its been too long and I have to go to work. I ask for my money. Out of no where a second old lady jumps out of an adjoining room."No, No Nancy be right here!" . I say " I make appointment for reason". Now I'm talking like them.

'Money, Money" I say a second time. Now they both start looking out the window. "Nancy coming, Nancy coming".

Nancy is no where in sight.

Now I'm getting annoyed. I start to walk behind the counter. I firmly demanded for my money in an angry tone.

"Ok, Ok, Ok. So sorry, so sorry. You comeback later?

I didn't mean to scare the old ladies, but they do not want to lose that money once you are in.

Lesson learned: Make sure the girl is physically there before arriving.

Had to laugh about it after though.

BigJim959
03-07-14, 10:49
Wow. Some people need to get a hobby and not mess with ours. Where was she located? Unfortunately many of us would prefer not to have photo in the paper, and thanks to your warning may opt to avoid this location for a while. Bummer.

Came out of Marrett st yesturday and had my photo taken by an older woman in her 50's.

I approached her and she told me she was going to post my photo in the paper.

Personally I don't care but some of you may want to watch your surroundings.

TBone1970
03-07-14, 11:15
She walked back toward the adjacent lot, I did not see the car. I was caught off guard. In hindsight I would have followed her and should have gotten more info on her. Maybe I will run in with her again post her picture on this forum.

Wow. Some people need to get a hobby and not mess with ours. Where was she located? Unfortunately many of us would prefer not to have photo in the paper, and thanks to your warning may opt to avoid this location for a while. Bummer.

SpermSac
03-07-14, 11:43
She walked back toward the adjacent lot, I did not see the car. I was caught off guard. In hindsight I would have followed her and should have gotten more info on her. Maybe I will run in with her again post her picture on this forum.Ironically many AMP's and MP's have security cameras so SMILE.

TitForTat
03-07-14, 11:56
Tried eastern select out expecting DIYS. I did receive DIYS however I did receive great ass teasing until finally she put her finger deep in my ass. I had to diys but it was weird she would go this far and not finish me.

I enjoyed the experience. Any other providers like this around?

MongerExpert
03-07-14, 12:21
Wow. Some people need to get a hobby and not mess with ours. Where was she located? Unfortunately many of us would prefer not to have photo in the paper, and thanks to your warning may opt to avoid this location for a while. Bummer.That place was shut down and reopened again correct? It was in the paper. All I see lately is Russian massage at Marrett on weekends only. I was tempted to go but since the reviews were mediocre didn't. Obviously they don't want it in there city. If Framingham is small like an Andover, only a matter of time. If that happened to me, end of hobby permanently.

SpermSac
03-07-14, 13:12
Tried eastern select out expecting DIYS. I did receive DIYS however I did receive great ass teasing until finally she put her finger deep in my ass. I had to diys but it was weird she would go this far and not finish me.

I enjoyed the experience. Any other providers like this around?You mean it was a DIYS and she massaged the P while you DIYS?

Odd she wouldn't of done it herself unless you didn't offer $. I would of asked her for $$ for watching.