PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161

MeatMan
06-13-07, 23:21
Thanks for the info guys. I did give her a call. The conversation was brief and she didn't sound like she was in her young years, so I'll scratch her off my list. The hunt continues.....

Borat69

I'm also a internatioanl member (Thailand Board) If I recall, there's a woman in Wakefield that'll cater to your needs. Do a search engine on CL, and you'll most likely get what you want. Hope it helps,

Momo Epez
06-13-07, 23:57
Heard this Spa in Michaels plaza on Belmont St in Brockton was a MP with extra service. Any one know about it?

Anthrax
06-14-07, 12:58
Some known local white massage providers

1. PetiteBella http://petitebella.tripod.com/
2. RebeccaBoston http://cuvyrebecca.tripod.com/index.html
3. Alternative Therapy, Chelsea (google for more info)
4. Mandala, Newton (google)

Any massage with HJ services in Boston with young white girls. I recall a few venues a few years back for around $100 / trip.

VilunyaChert
06-14-07, 20:34
4. Mandala, Newton (google)

Hey, Borat69 wanted them young, too.

Actually I got a really good, totally straight, massage from a Japanese girl at Mandala in 1982. I haven't been back in the past 10 years or so, but by 1995 there was no one there I could call a "girl" with a straight face. Have things changed again?

Member #6188
06-15-07, 13:46
Thanks for that. Hmm the first 2 aren't really my type. Are the girls at the other places more attractive? I remember a couple of places I've been to that loom in the back of my mind. I just can't remember now since it's been so long!

Cazbaa
06-15-07, 18:13

1. PetiteBella http://petitebella.tripod.com/
2. RebeccaBoston http://cuvyrebecca.tripod.com/index.html
3. Alternative Therapy, Chelsea (google for more info)
4. Mandala, Newton (google)Mandala was BIG in the 80's (oh to be young again, huh?) visited multiple times with great results. I'll never forget multiple pops with Sarah. But at the same time, there were some disappointments as well. I'd be interested in what is going on these days.

Cldude
06-16-07, 10:46
Ive seen this girl Mia a few times with nothing but positive results

http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/ers/352786100.html

If link is dead try searching 5146 on CL

She is a little "thick", but certainly would not be considered a BBW by any stretch. The pics ARE her. A couple of tattoo's. I think she is damn hot honestly. Last time I saw her she was working out of a low key massage place in Revere, not far from Suffolk Downs. Will do outcall as well. She however is totally independent. I guess this place in Revere rents massage rooms to therapists by the hour? They even have shower facilities.

She gives a damn good massage, in just some nice panties. Plays with the boys and your ass quite a bit before the flip and then takes good care, nice and slow of you after. Takes her time and brings you close and then slows down the pace a few times before finishing you off. Even a bit of dirty talk. She will let your hands roam to some extent. She has offered to take a toy to my ass "for an extra fee" but I am not really into that. I don't believe she offers oral or f/s (sadly). A very sweet girl

Amp Explorer
06-16-07, 11:00
Has anyone have any feedback on either on of these gals?

The pics look not too bad

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ers/352767094.html

I remember my best days for AMP experiences when I lived in RI going to CT. Osaka/Laura's spa fabulous experiences back in early to mid 90's.

For a good no extra massage. I used to see Angel from Angel's Magic Touch in ashland. It was too far but she is a very nice lady and now has moved to Framingham.

I had a good thing back in 2005 with a gal named Candy off comme ave in alston/brookline region. Gave very good therapeutic quality with e sensuous touch but she left the area. Then I met a asian gal named Annie (who knows what their real names are) she was similar to Candy but unfortunately Annie must have worked in the same building (right near the CVS on comm ave) of some just FS gals and she had a visit from these gals pimp and this guy almost beat her up and threatened to rape her. And she was gone.

I met a nice gal Khana' a cute young japanese gal in Newton off rt 128 very nice massage not FS. And she let that placed. Funny I responded to an ad for "accupressure massage" in Needham and The therapist was named "Mary" on the phone. I figured I try it out. And it was Khana. She told me she wanted to do more professional therapeutic massage but was working on her english so she can read/write better to take the exams to become licensed. Have nt found her. Certainly hope she was able to pass her exams.

I had an amazing experience with a gal at a California St home in Newton. Her name was Lulu she spoke essentially no english. Gave me a decent massage then massaged my rear/balls with her hands/long hair. Then her tongue. When the flip came off came her outfit and she proceeded to sit on my face and service me. At the end I asked her what kind of $ for tip she did nt understand. I pulled out 2 20's and she smiled and kissed me on the cheek. I was ready obviously to give her much more.

Cheers

I visited Jolene briefly in W Roxbury. She works in Boston now. She gives a good massage. Uses too, too much oil and I feel like a greased pig after the massage and she has no shower to rinse off. She kept trying to make me feel like she had I"nterests more than a customer". Maybe to get me to come back more and I could be "kinda like a boyfriend". This also weirded me out.

I go to Providence once in awhile but the places/gals change so quickly it seems.

To Rub
06-16-07, 11:30
Sondra was the best there, but its been a few years.

Member #6188
06-16-07, 23:54
Just landed in boston! I'm staying in the malden/medford area. Anything around here that's good? It sounds like mandala is dated. I might still go check out a couple of the places though

I imagine things to work quite different over here. I notice most WGs want to 'call back' or have ID checks etc compared to the UK, and also really difficult to find out actual prices and what's included.

I am just looking for hot sexy slim models that do happy endings so if anything like that I would like to be enlightened!

Member #6188
06-17-07, 09:59
Anyone heard about these massage services:

xxx Bogart Entertainment

Vanessa

I also saw a couple of ads on Eros Boston for Kelly and Taylor Gray and god they look hot. But all in the $400 price range. I am actually not too fussed about FS so if there are girls this hot that do HJ only for cheaper, I'd love to know.

HornyAsianKid
06-17-07, 13:41
Has anyone have any feedback on either on of these gals?

The pics look not too bad

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ers/352767094.html

I remember my best days for AMP experiences when I lived in RI going to CT. Osaka/Laura's spa fabulous experiences back in early to mid 90's.

For a good no extra massage. I used to see Angel from Angel's Magic Touch in ashland. It was too far but she is a very nice lady and now has moved to Framingham.

I had a good thing back in 2005 with a gal named Candy off comme ave in alston/brookline region. Gave very good therapeutic quality with e sensuous touch but she left the area. Then I met a asian gal named Annie (who knows what their real names are) she was similar to Candy but unfortunately Annie must have worked in the same building (right near the CVS on comm ave) of some just FS gals and she had a visit from these gals pimp and this guy almost beat her up and threatened to rape her. And she was gone.

I met a nice gal Khana' a cute young japanese gal in Newton off rt 128 very nice massage not FS. And she let that placed. Funny I responded to an ad for "accupressure massage" in Needham and The therapist was named "Mary" on the phone. I figured I try it out. And it was Khana. She told me she wanted to do more professional therapeutic massage but was working on her english so she can read/write better to take the exams to become licensed. Have nt found her. Certainly hope she was able to pass her exams.

I had an amazing experience with a gal at a California St home in Newton. Her name was Lulu she spoke essentially no english. Gave me a decent massage then massaged my rear/balls with her hands/long hair. Then her tongue. When the flip came off came her outfit and she proceeded to sit on my face and service me. At the end I asked her what kind of $ for tip she did nt understand. I pulled out 2 20's and she smiled and kissed me on the cheek. I was ready obviously to give her much more.

Cheers

I visited Jolene briefly in W Roxbury. She works in Boston now. She gives a good massage. Uses too, too much oil and I feel like a greased pig after the massage and she has no shower to rinse off. She kept trying to make me feel like she had I"nterests more than a customer". Maybe to get me to come back more and I could be "kinda like a boyfriend". This also weirded me out.

I go to Providence once in awhile but the places/gals change so quickly it seems.I'm pretty sure those aren't the real pictures for the girls working there. Most AMP use fake pictures to attract customers. It's a hit or miss with the girls.

Bk British 01
06-17-07, 23:51
I'm pretty sure those aren't the real pictures for the girls working there. Most AMP use fake pictures to attract customers. It's a hit or miss with the girls.

Remember fokes if any knows this for a fact its our Resident HornyAsianKid.

Ulie Facedown
06-18-07, 17:00
Disclaimer: The following is a Dream Sequence and is entirely fictional. Any similarity between the fictional version of this story posted here and actual events of the past is PURELY COINCIDENTAL. This is a work of fiction. This is not an attempt to defame the character of any persons on the basis of libel, as the work is fictional.

Research
So my business partner needed me to drop him off at Logan at 4:40 on a weekday afternoon. Basically sticking me in some of the worst traffic known to man. So I turned to USASG to help me turn this jam into lemonade. Leave it to Double Nickle to give me just the kind of starting point (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=523305&postcount=365) I was looking for.

Getting There
So I pop out of the tunnel near the Fleet/Bank of America Pavilion. I get fucked around by a bridge that's out by the Children's Museum. But eventually I get myself to Kneeland Street with relative ease. As I begin to look for street numbers I see a number very close to the one I'm searching for (Damn, that was easy.) My desire to ditch the wheels is satisfied by a metered spot near the Chinese McDonalds.

Pre-Game
I figure I ought to bide my time a little so I walk in the opposite direction from my ultimate destination by a block or two. For reasons I don't yet know, I decide to take a right (perhaps because of the fleshy divining rod between my legs.) Again I don't know why, but I stop on a corner to take in the sights and sounds of Chinatown. Although the sun is in my eyes I see two beckoning signs. Not being one to go against fate, I walk over to inquire as to whether my T-shirt meets Centerfolds' dress code. $12 a pop was quite steep but the atmosphere got me sufficiently horned up.

Confusion
To an ATM and to the address and floor that DN specified. I wander the floor looking for the proper suite. I find the name on the glass door and spy the mop haired proprietor sitting at a desk reading her Chinese Redbook. She responds to my gentle knock and welcomes me in. I tell her that I do not have an appointment and she says something about 30-45 minutes. I think she wants me to wait or come back so I tell her I'll go out for a soda and come back. She continues to lead me in to another area and tells me no soda, water instead.

Understanding
Its a cluttered room with all her aroma therapy contraptions. She digs out a bottle of water from under the table and I finally understand that she wanted me to opt for 30 or 45 minutes. I ask for dealers choice and she hits me with 30 min for .4. I free myself of all clothing and she puts on some relaxation music on an expensive looking boom box (way nicer than anything I own.) We agree that she should skip the oil if I don't want to smell unusual when I go home.

Misunderstanding
We chat and laugh as she determines how hard I can stand it. Although her english is good, her accent is significant, thus my understanding is poor. I thought she said she was "Laotian" but it was that she was "from Malaysia." She works me all over and grinds her knees into my shoulder blades--Uncle!!

Geyser
She had me roll myself over while she broke out the bottle of baby oil. Copious amounts were applied to the walking stick and purse. This ain't her first rodeo and she's able to wake Willy with just one hand. The other is cupping the slippery satchel. We're working on a new world's record here. She moves her cradling hand up. I push it back down. She interprets that as a consent to cavity search. I see no need to fight it and tell her to "look out!" (It was fun to see if she would get out of the way, which she did, but honestly I haven't sent anything flying in over 10 years) In the end it was pure childs play for her.

Gratuity
Of course the rest of the dream is kind of fuzzy. I do recall intentionally over tipping when I gave .6. I don't mean to ruin the rates for the next guy but she was where I needed her to be, when I needed her to be there, and did what i needed her to do. Consider--She's just trying to make ends meet like the next poor slob.

And when my wife asked how the traffic was I told her that it was so bad I had to pull off for some lemonade.

UF

Cracka Ass
06-18-07, 19:03
I saw her a couple of times when she was one of the allston Massage girls on Comm ave.

it was a great experience and when she came back under Italiana she was charging WAyyy more than when she was in Allston. But I think I may try her again. Un believable release with a lil' bumplay = fireworks :-P

The Cracka

Ive seen this girl Mia a few times with nothing but positive results

http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/ers/352786100.html

If link is dead try searching 5146 on CL

She is a little "thick", but certainly would not be considered a BBW by any stretch. The pics ARE her. A couple of tattoo's. I think she is damn hot honestly. Last time I saw her she was working out of a low key massage place in Revere, not far from Suffolk Downs. Will do outcall as well. She however is totally independent. I guess this place in Revere rents massage rooms to therapists by the hour? They even have shower facilities.

She gives a damn good massage, in just some nice panties. Plays with the boys and your ass quite a bit before the flip and then takes good care, nice and slow of you after. Takes her time and brings you close and then slows down the pace a few times before finishing you off. Even a bit of dirty talk. She will let your hands roam to some extent. She has offered to take a toy to my ass "for an extra fee" but I am not really into that. I don't believe she offers oral or f/s (sadly). A very sweet girl

North Shore
06-19-07, 20:34
I am visiting from Chicago and staying in Waltham, I have no transportation so need out or really close. Any recommendations?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Anthrax
06-20-07, 18:37
1. *** 100% SEXxY AND BEAUTIFUL ASIAN JAPANESE GIRL *** - w4m - 22 (MALDEN == MEDFORD)

2. SEXY ASIAN KOREAN GIRL - w4m - 21 (MALDEN.MEDFORD)

3. LOOKING FOR A PRETTY ASIAN TAIWANESE GIRL - w4m - 22 (MALDEN // MEDFORD)

No matter what nationality they say in Ads, they are all chinese.

Amp Explorer
06-20-07, 20:59
I have heard that there were AMP opportunities in watertown. I never tried anything in Watertown.

I was in the area renewing my license. And went across to the mall.

There s an AMP in the mall. Its more therapeutic got a decent massage, was draped throughout.

Amp Explorer
06-20-07, 21:05
"I had an amazing experience with a gal at a California St home in Newton. Her name was Lulu she spoke essentially no english. Gave me a decent massage then massaged my rear/balls with her hands/long hair. Then her tongue. When the flip came off came her outfit and she proceeded to sit on my face and service me. At the end I asked her what kind of $ for tip she did nt understand. I pulled out 2 20's and she smiled and kissed me on the cheek. I was ready obviously to give her much more. "

Sorry I didn't provide more specific info. This Lulu is long gone. I could nt find her but found other "LULU"'s trying the other asian ads.

This place came/go as quick as it came on the scene.

Maybe LE was a factor. It was a residential home in a decent family neighborhood, but on a busy street.

The ad was posted on the phoenix last fall for only 1 week it seemed. After 2 weeks the for rent sign was back on the home.

Sorry mates

Amp Explorer
06-20-07, 21:13
You did nothing incorrect they are strictly massage only. They do have a TS, but on the flip you get covered.

JackI went to chois a couple yrs ago when I was up in that area. It was pricy but I gave it a try to see.

It certainly is a clean place. And certainly it was nice to see a "clean jacuzzi". I had an un draped massage. And did get HJ but it was. 8 maybe it helped that I can speak some simple Korean.

Triesharder
06-21-07, 08:11
I went to chois a couple yrs ago when I was up in that area. It was pricy but I gave it a try to see.

It certainly is a clean place. And certainly it was nice to see a "clean jacuzzi". I had an un draped massage. And did get HJ but it was. 8 maybe it helped that I can speak some simple Korean.

I went twice about 3 years ago. It was 100% legit. The massage and all were nice, but I wanted more and can usually get it, even in difficult places.

I am told that in its earlier days, extras were more readily available. However, I have to think that even now, members enjoy benefits not available to the rest of us. I am probably wrong about that, though.

Amp Explorer
06-21-07, 18:31
I went twice about 3 years ago. It was 100% legit. The massage and all were nice, but I wanted more and can usually get it, even in difficult places.

I am told that in its earlier days, extras were more readily available. However, I have to think that even now, members enjoy benefits not available to the rest of us. I am probably wrong about that, though.It was several years ago when they first opened up. I really havent been back. Perhaps they tightened up the act shortly after I visited.

Amp Explorer
06-21-07, 18:33
1. *** 100% SEXxY AND BEAUTIFUL ASIAN JAPANESE GIRL *** - w4m - 22 (MALDEN == MEDFORD)

No matter what nationality they say in Ads, they are all chinese.I know a little Korean so it works well in Providence or if I'm speaking to a gal from Korea around here.

You can learn some simple phrases on the net if you look.

WebDog
06-21-07, 18:46
I have heard that there were AMP opportunities in watertown. I never tried anything in Watertown.
I was in the area renewing my license. And went across to the mall.
There s an AMP in the mall. Its more therapeutic got a decent massage, was draped throughout.I don't think any malls around here are promising. Unless you have luck with mallrats. There is an AMP in Watertown on Main St, about 1 mile from WT SQ towards Waltham, 2nd floor with a sign in the window. There is also Sukura previously mentioned, but sounds like no better chances than at the mall. There is also 9 Spring St. but at a lot of these places, you need to be an insider for services. I honestly don't think there are any true "non-sexual" AMPs just non-sexual visits.

Asian E
06-23-07, 14:15
Hi guys,

Can I have some more info on Tina from Quincy?

I've been to Angels, but want to try somebody new.

Thanks

Luke 777
06-23-07, 17:46

No matter what nationality they say in Ads, they are all chinese.
If it makes any difference to anyone there have been several authentic Japanese girls through this outfit. It's a straight one-pop $1.6 experience. No real massage. But unlike all the billions of Chinese masquerading as other Asian-types, you may actually get a Japanese or Korean through these ever-running CL ads.

Amp Explorer
06-23-07, 19:46
I don't think any malls around here are promising. Unless you have luck with mallrats. There is an AMP in Watertown on Main St, about 1 mile from WT SQ towards Waltham, 2nd floor with a sign in the window. There is also Sukura previously mentioned, but sounds like no better chances than at the mall. There is also 9 Spring St. but at a lot of these places, you need to be an insider for services. I honestly don't think there are any true "non-sexual" AMPs just non-sexual visits.Thanks for the intel. Is it worht the effort to visit once or twice just to establish oneself before the see you as an insider? I m not looking for a superhot FS session. I could look on the erotuc section of CL or the adults in the phx.

I simply would like the best of both worlds a pretty good massage with a pretty good finish to it. With a half decent looking gal.

Cloude
06-24-07, 03:22
Hi guys,

Can I have some more info on Tina from Quincy?

I've been to Angels, but want to try somebody new.

Thanks

Asian E,

RTFF!

CrawlerinMA
06-24-07, 13:41
Mandala was BIG in the 80's (oh to be young again, huh?) visited multiple times with great results. I'll never forget multiple pops with Sarah. But at the same time, there were some disappointments as well. I'd be interested in what is going on these days.I just recently went to Mandala. OK place. Therapists are old. Kind of hags actually. One poster noted that Sondra was good. I had her too. Decent looking redhead. Did they ever have young sexy masseuses here?

So what this place ever full-service? Multiple pops? Just a rub and tug place now from what I can tell.

NY Jimmy
06-24-07, 20:47
So many of you asked me for Lisa's number. So I thought I would share it with you.

Lisa is originally from Brazil and her cell number is 508-395-2402. She will not be in Boston until this weekend (possibly Sunday). She has a very nice personality. Her new location, I think is near Westboro close to I495. She charges more than your regular masseuse per hour but give a very professional massage, as good as you can get anywhere, but also sensual is provided. She has good control. She only uses her hands and offers very good relaxing massage (includes sensual) and could make the sensual part last a long time.

Dear Jimmy,

Thanks for the heads up! I would love to get the number. Typically what do you pay. In Bean Town 60 for the hour and then 40 for hj sometimes 60 (ouch!)

Thanks,

Toodw

Firehose69
06-25-07, 13:34
Went in yesterday and was grreted by very young girl at desk.

Popped $100 for TS with One hour massage. Name was Paulee.

She was late 30's and amazing with her massage and back pain relief.

She cracked my back like a walnut.

No offers, no upsells just teasing "Accidental" contact with Mr Happy.

Seems to like giving table shower.

Stopped going to Manadala. No, not all hags. You do need to appreciate BBW to go there. Sondra is Georgeous but no touchy and only HJ. Spends long time if you can take it. Have yet to last 15 minutes with her. Pornstar pert tits.

Amp Explorer
06-25-07, 18:58
Went in yesterday and was grreted by very young girl at desk.

Popped $100 for TS with One hour massage. Name was Paulee.

She was late 30's and amazing with her massage and back pain relief.

She cracked my back like a walnut.

No offers, no upsells just teasing "Accidental" contact with Mr Happy.

Seems to like giving table shower.

Stopped going to Manadala. No, not all hags. You do need to appreciate BBW to go there. Sondra is Georgeous but no touchy and only HJ. Spends long time if you can take it. Have yet to last 15 minutes with her. Pornstar pert tits.Sounds like a decent massage if you return again you may get more than accidental?

What kid of tipping?

Cheers

Horny Henry
06-27-07, 09:05
Has anyone been back there since the confusing reports of saying she was closed for the week while still posting on CL?

I've stayed away since. Seemed a bit weird.

Amp Explorer
06-27-07, 17:20
We all have different likes and preferences. You hope you can find a provider that will give you what you wish. Also having a back up 2 is also a good plan if you first option isn't there.

The other day I visited Yumi she s a friendly gal gives a good massage she could sometimes apply some more pressure and is enthusiastic with her chit chat and what she knows you want. This is not FS. I ve seen her a few times and each time she is more friendly and engaging with mutual touch.

So my advice is sometimes you may find someone to work with. Nurture the relationship and you may have more thorough enjoyable experiences.

Rito1
06-28-07, 20:55
Has anyone been back there since the confusing reports of saying she was closed for the week while still posting on CL?

I've stayed away since. Seemed a bit weird.
I went today and saw amy. 2nd time I have seen her, but I have seen angel 5 times. I hear people say amy is better but I disagree. Neither one gives a great massage, but Angel is better. She also has a better body and gaves better extras.Also I always give .4 at the end and Angel always seems happy with it. When amy counted it she said the amount out loud like I made a mistake. I said yes and she gave me a dirty look. Guys if I am wrong let me know & tell me your opinion on these girls.

Amp Explorer
06-28-07, 22:07
Amy will quickly learn she will not get regulars if she gives an attitude.Angels is too near homebase for me so I can't comment further on there.

WebDog
06-28-07, 22:09
I went today and saw amy. 2nd time I have seen her, but I have seen angel 5 times. I hear people say amy is better but I disagree. Neither one gives a great massage, but Angel is better. She also has a better body and gaves better extras.Also I always give .4 at the end and Angel always seems happy with it. When amy counted it she said the amount out loud like I made a mistake. I said yes and she gave me a dirty look. Guys if I am wrong let me know & tell me your opinion on these girls.
I have seen Amy twice and she was always happy with $40 -- have never had that kind of reaction.

I prefer Angel too, however, and always try to see her. I usually give Angel $60 and I tip her in advance, not after. That way it is topless and bottomless from the get go (tho she does have an ugly box IMHO) with two-pops, more sensual, etc.

Erndevil Com
06-28-07, 23:05
I've Been Going To See These Girls Out Of Newton. I Call "amy" And Shes Usually Has Some Very Nice Girls. Massage, fs Etc. Very Private And Discreet.

Phone=617-334-3104

She Advertises In The Phenoix

By The Way Its An "amp

======================================

Hi,

I sincerely appreciate your reports, but...

Would you please refrain from capitalizing the first letter of EVERY word in your reports!

It's difficult to read, it's time consuming to fix, and it takes you more work to write like that.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

Rito1
06-29-07, 19:25
I have seen Amy twice and she was always happy with $40 -- have never had that kind of reaction.

I prefer Angel too, however, and always try to see her. I usually give Angel $60 and I tip her in advance, not after. That way it is topless and bottomless from the get go (tho she does have an ugly box IMHO) with two-pops, more sensual, etc.
Angel knows me and gets top & bottomless as soon as we start. When I was with amy this time she did not take off anything, all she did was put my hand on her ass & lift her shirt 1/2 way up. Amy even told me that angel told her I was a reg, and she claimed she remembered me from before. But the 1st time I was with her she was better. (mabye she was having a bad day.)

WebDog
06-29-07, 21:18
Angel knows me and gets top & bottomless as soon as we start. When I was with amy this time she did not take off anything, all she did was put my hand on her ass & lift her shirt 1/2 way up. Amy even told me that angel told her I was a reg, and she claimed she remembered me from before. But the 1st time I was with her she was better. (mabye she was having a bad day.)that is too bad and you maybe right on the bad day part, but there is not question Angel is *much* better than Amy. I would seriously talk to Angel about it next time you go, ESP. if you get stuck with Amy again. Angel is a businesswoman and no doubt fully appreciates the value of regulars.

Cloude
06-29-07, 21:40
I was looking for a quick release today before a meeting so I went back to my regular amp on Tremont. Was hoping to find a diamond in the rough, but it never turned up. I went in to check out what was available and didn't see what I liked so I asked for the regular girl (got a lot of mileage, but definately gets the job done on both ends). The papa said she wasn't around, but called to find out where she was. Found out she was just coming back from running some errands. She told me to follow her upstairs to another room in the building which I never seen before, but was glad to check it out. I always knew they had another room upstairs. She offered me another girl that was just watching tv in the room. Ended up taking the new girl (Jojo) to test the waters.

She was in her late 20's with some acne, yellow teeth and A cups. I'm glad she didn't smile too much and I was facing the floor most of the time. Got a quick 30 min massage and a decent hand release. Took a little persistance to feel up her twins, but got her nips nice and erect. She didn't let me get any action down below, but I got a decent massage and release. Total damage $80 (50+30tip). I like that they always have new girls everytime I go. Too bad it's always hit or miss.

Good Luck Mongering.

Cloude

Amp Explorer
06-30-07, 14:39
I wonder when things will catch up with place..they have been there awhile.

I do not know how much more they will press their luck.

there used to be another aamp in the same complex.

The gals change quickly there and YMMV. You will get value when you go back a second time with the same gal she will remember you and your experience may be even better the second time

Cazbaa
06-30-07, 17:43
I've been to both. Amy is a little more reserved but gives a better massage and a facial as a bonus. Angel is cuter in my book and is a little more adventurous. She's willing to allow more touching, although Amy is also willing to be penetrated digitally. I've not had the mulitple pop but I'm not sure it's something I could do.

Amp Explorer
06-30-07, 19:43
This was a reply to the post below on the Newton AAMP.

Kpxdynastyx
07-01-07, 15:35
Hey guys,

I've been scouring these forums for what's good and what's bad, and I must say I have learned quite a bit from reading all your posts.

I have been ready to pull the trigger on a Chinese girl advertised on CL (Malden/Medford) but when I called on a blocked number I think I scared the crap out of them. The guy on the other end was barely audible and seemed nervous talking to me. I am another Horny Asian Kid but speak perfect English. I wanted to get your advice before I went ahead with something. This is going to be my first time, therefore I will be getting my cherry popped so to speak. I want the money to be well-spent on a decent girl.

Looking for a massage and FS that is 1 hr long. Doesn't matter if the girl is an 8 or 9, just want someone who is safe but adventurous. I love to touch and kiss, so looking for someone who will allow that.

If you have any suggestions or advice for a newcomer, please feel free to post!

Thanks all.

Amp Explorer
07-01-07, 18:28
Later this week I will be in Needham/Newton area doing errands.Saw an ad not oo long ago for a "therapeutic" AMP on Highland Ave Needham/Newton line.

Is this the same outfit that had "accupuncture massage" dowtown Needham on 135?
I do not know if that place is still open or not.I went there over a year ago got HR.

I wonder with it being in a relatively high profile area,Highland ave in Needham / Newton is nt exactly BlueHills Ave in Dot/Mattapan?

Amp Explorer
07-01-07, 21:24
Hey guys,

I've been scouring these forums for what's good and what's bad, and I must say I have learned quite a bit from reading all your posts.

I have been ready to pull the trigger on a Chinese girl advertised on CL (Malden/Medford) but when I called on a blocked number I think I scared the crap out of them. The guy on the other end was barely audible and seemed nervous talking to me. I am another Horny Asian Kid but speak perfect English. I wanted to get your advice before I went ahead with something. This is going to be my first time, therefore I will be getting my cherry popped so to speak. I want the money to be well-spent on a decent girl.

Looking for a massage and FS that is 1 hr long. Doesn't matter if the girl is an 8 or 9, just want someone who is safe but adventurous. I love to touch and kiss, so looking for someone who will allow that.

Thanks all.Many here share your quest.

Reviews can be helpful, but at some point you just have to invest the time and $. Sometimes you find gold the first sometimes you don't know it will be there if you go back a second time. A balanced package is an ideal I seek. Had it in the past but the gal moved away. Others here like having variety. You will have your own rating system and backup plans if you do the field research.

Many providers will not initiate communication with a blocked number on your phone.

Good luck.

Cloude
07-02-07, 04:30
Hey guys,

Thanks all.

Just find some place you feel comfortable going to and give it a go. It's always going to take some time and $ to find a great place and girl. And don't hope for 8 or 9 girls either.

There's always that first time and you will get that nervous but yet curious tingling when you're almost there. Hopefully you will enjoy your first time. Just take your time and don't be too nervous because some girls might take it the wrong way and not offer you anything. Act like you've been doing this for a long time and you'll be fine. Good luck!!

Cloude

Stressed Out
07-02-07, 09:09
Just find some place you feel comfortable going to and give it a go. It's always going to take some time and $ to find a great place and girl. And don't hope for 8 or 9 girls either.

There's always that first time and you will get that nervous but yet curious tingling when you're almost there. Hopefully you will enjoy your first time. Just take your time and don't be too nervous because some girls might take it the wrong way and not offer you anything. Act like you've been doing this for a long time and you'll be fine. Good luck!!

Cloude

First advice would to be to get a pre-paid phone or go to one of the walk-in places in Prov. Most places won't answer a blocked number or will be very hesitant (as you found out) with a blocked number. Check the Prov reports for the places there. Second of all...there are plenty of places to get a massage/HJ for .7 and a tip of .4-.7 around. Most of the ladies are older...30's and 40's. And you may have to go a few times to get really comfortable with them and you. The younger girls you seem to be looking for mostly work in places that have 7-10 day rotations. So here today gone tomorrow. The downside is you never know who you are going to get. I've had some losers in my time! The upside is they definitlely do have some winners in these places and most will offer FS to repeat customers. (a lot these places are linked together in one way or another). But in most cases it is .7 and a tip of 1.0 to 1.2 for the whole shebang. As said above you need to find a place and get comfortable with them. Being a regular customer brings its own rewards. And lastly don't be pushy with the ladies. If their comfy with you they will give it up. If not they won't and pushing won't get you anywhere (except for bad service). I've been doing this for awhile and I have found some ladies who will let me know when they rotate in to town and they are terrific. So don't expect getting to OZ right away. Good luck buddy....keep us posted... SO.

WebDog
07-02-07, 10:09
I went to see Angel on Sunday but was 10 minutes late and got Amy. That pissed me off a bit -- seems like Angel was ready to take the 1st guy who walked in regardless of my appt. And also kicked me out (albeit apologetically) at the 45 minute mark because another guy was there. All-in-all, it was very chaotic and unusual for her, nonetheless for mid-day on a Sunday (!!) I don't know WTF was going on and if that is now typical or just an off day.

But I have to say that Amy did a really good job. I had about 10 minutes with Angel (again part of the chaos -- they kept switching, Amy/Angel/Amy) but the time with Amy was quite good. Really solid technique on the massage. A lot of "butt play" which I am not totally into and told her, then a lot of pre-flip manipulation of the good, and a really good HR. More attentative, more sensual, and overall a better technique than Angel (or that I recall Amy doing previously). She really squeezed it out and was well in tune with me -- not just mindless jerking.

I have to give Amy a thumbs up. And while the visit was cut short and overall a bit weird, the services from Amy were solid and she very appreciative with a $40 tip. So I have to amend which I had previously stated a bit -- I say Amy with a worthy alternative to Angel. And definitely not attitude on a $40 tip.

MeatMan
07-02-07, 10:18
I see a few women posting on CL that they'll give you a massage with a happy ending all for 1.5-.2 bills. Is that normal or, just plain insane? Me personally?...They're fucking crazy!

Triesharder
07-02-07, 10:41
Later this week I will be in Needham/Newton area doing errands.Saw an ad not oo long ago for a "therapeutic" AMP on Highland Ave Needham/Newton line.

Is this the same outfit that had "accupuncture massage" dowtown Needham on 135?
I do not know if that place is still open or not.I went there over a year ago got HR.

I wonder with it being in a relatively high profile area,Highland ave in Needham / Newton is nt exactly BlueHills Ave in Dot/Mattapan?

It has the same older women (mid-40s?) from the "China Back Rub" that closed in Natick. One is petite, the other a defensive lineman. I always avoid the bigger lady. The massage is very good. The finish was also very good. She has to be extremely comfortable with you if you are to leave happy. The fee and tip were the same as similar places (60 + 40).

WebDog
07-02-07, 12:27
I see a few women posting on CL that they'll give you a massage with a happy ending all for 1.5-.2 bills. Is that normal or, just plain insane? Me personally?...They're fucking crazy!
That is CL for you. The massages probably suck too. That has been the going rate for CL 'escorts' vs what you can get at an AMP, such as Angel for $60/hr + $40 tip (e.g., $0.6 + $0.4 = $1)

I would say $150/hr is more typical on CL, but there definitely a number of women who consistently demand $200 and make it clear its "NOT full-service" or "NO sex"

So, for $200 you get a shitty massage by an unlicensed, untrained *****, plus a handjob that would cost you $10 - $20 on the street. I can't imagine they get paid that very often, but who post are generally outcall so no doubt they're preying on the desperate business traveler.

Amp Explorer
07-02-07, 18:46
It has the same older women (mid-40s?) from the "China Back Rub" that closed in Natick. One is petite, the other a defensive lineman. I always avoid the bigger lady. The massage is very good. The finish was also very good. She has to be extremely comfortable with you if you are to leave happy. The fee and tip were the same as similar places (60 + 40).I was talking about the accupressure massage in downtown needham. I've been to the natick place. I never take more $ than what I expect to spend.

I literally went to the ATM before going to this place in Natick. And 60 dollars was taken from my pockets while I was being massaged face down. Of course all denied the $ being taken. And it was simply my word against theirs'

I was wondering about the recently advertised AMP on highland Ave.

Cheers

Flirting Guy
07-02-07, 20:56
I've been to both. Amy is a little more reserved but gives a better massage and a facial as a bonus. Angel is cuter in my book and is a little more adventurous. She's willing to allow more touching, although Amy is also willing to be penetrated digitally. I've not had the mulitple pop but I'm not sure it's something I could do.I've been there twice and Angel has seem quite reserved both times and didn't allow touching. She seemed extremely rushed and pre-occupied about the next appointment. Not sure if others experience the same but I'm going to pass on any future appointments here.

Triesharder
07-03-07, 09:04
I was talking about the accupressure massage in downtown needham. I've been to the natick place. I never take more $ than what I expect to spend.

I literally went to the ATM before going to this place in Natick. And 60 dollars was taken from my pockets while I was being massaged face down. Of course all denied the $ being taken. And it was simply my word against theirs'

Cheers

The place to which I referred is in the low numbers on Highland Ave, just over the Newton line. I do not remember the name.

I think I remember two places in Natick. The correct name of the place to which I went was China Back Room, not China Back Rub, I think. It was on West Central.

I am surprised, but guess I should not be, that you were robbed at one of them. When I go, I try to have my cash all organized before I enter. Any cash I do not plan on spending I lock in the car. I have the house fee in one pocket and the tip in another. When the masseuse leaves the room for me to disrobe, I tuck any money I do not need immediately into my shoe and then stuff a couple socks in there after it. That makes me feel a little secure, but someone with the will might find it anyway. However, I have never had a problem at any AMP.

Member #4063
07-03-07, 09:51
The place closed on route 135 was Chinese Back Rub which I think is West Central St. Kaylee, Annie and Nini were the mps and it was a good place.

There are several that advertised in the Phoenix that were in Needham, but never went there.

Jack

Tomkat4848
07-03-07, 12:47
I was talking about the accupressure massage in downtown needham. I've been to the natick place. I never take more $ than what I expect to spend.

Cheers

When ever you go into one of those places use the ziplock bag for your valuables money carkeys everything. Any legit AMP has them in every room.
If you don't see one ask for it and keep it with you at all times.

Triesharder
07-03-07, 14:59
When ever you go into one of those places use the ziplock bag for your valuables money carkeys everything. Any legit AMP has them in every room.
If you don't see one ask for it and keep it with you at all times.

TK,

You are right, those pouches are usually in every room, especially in AMPs where you have to leave the room for a TS or something. Most times too, if you forget to use it, the masseuse reminds you.

Amp Explorer
07-03-07, 18:57
If you don't see one ask for it and keep it with you at all times.This place was nt the typical AMP with TS. Just a place to get a massage. I imagine short of keeping the money under the towel if they want to go through your pockets, socks or shoes they will if you are lying face down in a dark room being relaxed from a massage and out of direct sight.

With aamp s not visited before I do not bring my wallet only what I need to spend I have these shorts with the secret pockets in them. And my coat in cooler weather also does too.

Luke 777
07-04-07, 20:58

Cheers
Stolen funds at any AMP is EXTREMELY unusual, whether it's a sleazy Quincy/Allston apartment setup or a "legit" PVD establishment. The mamasans will not keep a girl who is dishonest, they know it's bad business. And disgruntled customers complaining to LE is how busts occur.

Eprom
07-05-07, 01:30
This board has been extremely helpful in every state I visit. Cali was where I popped my mongering cherry. Pvd was where I was intro'the to ts. Then recently I discovered pvd hospitality just off the 1 and the 60. 2nd floor location. Benjamin entrance. Non-rushed steam, ts and dry. Great massage. Great walking on back. Great stretches. Great flip! Judy knew I was a newbie there, but still took good care of me. Roamed all over the goodies. Nothing revealed, but still it reeeally helped relax me. Judy continued the massage and stretching even after my release. Great hot towel wipe down and didn't complain about 2 Benjamins.

Face - 6/10
Age ~ upper 30s
Attitude - 10/10
Worth - 8/10

I guess it helps that i look like a freakin kid, but thats what the asian ladies love!

I definitely would return.

Eprom

WebDog
07-05-07, 13:31
Obviously you talking about Holistic Spa in Revere. I don't mean to come across like a smartass or an asshole when I say (write) this, but I have never seen anyone so happy about dropping $200 for a rub-and-tug with no extras or nudity. I would expect the reviews to be "All I got was an HR and massage with no extras; I got robbed for $200, f**k that place!" but it all the reviews have been favorable. It really must be a *great* massage. But I think $100 is too high a tip for what you get. I have not been, but I can't see leaving $100 given the $100 entry fee.

I ask sincerely -- can anyone here say that Holistic is 2x as good as seeing Angel?

OliverTwist
07-05-07, 13:44
To each his own. The only thing I need massaged is my Johnson. Its crazy to blow that kind of money for a jerk off. I had the number for a FS AMP Quincy. Lost the number cause its been a couple of months, anyone have it and can PM?

Thanks

Amp Explorer
07-05-07, 18:32
All we can say is Caveat Emptor.

I think 200$ is a bit on the high end.If this person was happy for the value then we can be happy for this person...but You could have saved some$ for future opportunities.

When you get some "saviness" being a hobbyist we look for quality at a reasonable going rate.

I certainly do not to undertip a person but I certainly will not part with more $ than deserved.

Mini Man
07-05-07, 19:34
Does anyone know about this ad? I called and a guy answered and he said .7 plus tip, then i saw she had listed 1.7? I dont know? Her ads are interesting but she could be a phony.

I'm real hot and real good looking/serving girl.

Sexy Body 5FT4 110LB 36C

Come let me give you a ture massage, you will be very relax when you get to me.

Lets make some pleasurable moments together.

Call 6174127O44

Eprom
07-05-07, 19:43
Sooo sorry guys! It was really late when I gave my update. Here's a little correction. I was out of my mind when I said 2 benjamins. I meant 2 jacksons. In pvd that is hard to negotiate, but with judy, nothing was negotiated. She just went to town and was happy with what I had to offer. Didn't ***** or complain about it being a small tip like girls in my past. Sorry about the mistake! I am definitely planning another trip!

Judy continued the massage and stretching even after my release. Great hot towel wipe down and didn't complain about 2 Benjamins.
Eprom

Luke 777
07-05-07, 21:02
Can anyone report on this relatively new place yet?
Thanks in advance.

http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/ers/367331371.html

Eprom
07-05-07, 22:16
Sorry guys, it was really late when I was writing up my report, but I really mean to say I dropped 2 Jacksons as tip and she wasn't upset at all. Even gave me a big hug. In my history of mongering, 2 jacksons would get the girl to laugh in my face. Also 2 jacksons would have to appear before anything occurred. I am definitely going to be a return customer! I'm a generous guy, but 2 franklins for a hug and tug is just a bit out of my league as well!

Great hot towel wipe down and didn't complain about 2 Benjamins.

Eprom

WebDog
07-05-07, 23:45
Sorry guys, it was really late when I was writing up my report, but I really mean to say I dropped 2 Jacksons as tip and she wasn't upset at all. Even gave me a big hug. In my history of mongering, 2 jacksons would get the girl to laugh in my face. Also 2 jacksons would have to appear before anything occurred. I am definitely going to be a return customer! I'm a generous guy, but 2 franklins for a hug and tug is just a bit out of my league as well!
that sounds better -- for a pampering, spa treatment @ $100 + $40 to the girl that is a deal I can live with.

Ampdude 2003
07-06-07, 08:32
Does anyone know about this ad? I called and a guy answered and he said .7 plus tip, then i saw she had listed 1.7? I dont know? Her ads are interesting but she could be a phony.

Sexy Body 5FT4 110LB 36C

Call 6174127O44

This AD frequents CL often, and I was curious about it too until one poor schmuck "reviewed" the experience on CL. He mentioned it was some older Asian provider that was out of shape and overall very uninspiring and not worth the effort. (I am paraphrasing, of course).

This is only hearsay, and you can take anything coming from CL with a grain, but was enough to quell my curiousity and head to where I know it is dependable and consistent - RI.

Luke 777
07-06-07, 16:11

Sexy Body 5FT4 110LB 36C

Call 6174127O44
This number is for girls in Malden/Medford/Qunicy/Braintree. The guy runs outcall and has some incall as well. Incall is $1.6 -1.7 Girls are all asian and rotated. Some are OK, some not. The guy (Darren) who answers the phone is REALLY "low-key".

Mini Man
07-06-07, 18:35
I appreciate the response. Sometimes you have to go with your gut. I had a feeling that it was not the best situation. Searching for the perfect AMP, young girl, good figure, pleasant, good value, and good service is a very tough proposition. I guess the pursuit of the perfect AMP is what keeps us all going. So far I have tried four women at three locations. If I could combine the looks, massage capabilities and environment of each I would have the perfect AMP. Well with the help of the group we might all find the perfect AMP. Thanks again.

Rito1
07-07-07, 17:31
look at what i found

http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/ths/368612824.html

Luke 777
07-07-07, 17:54
look at what i found

http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/ths/368612824.html
I don't get it -- is this guy complaining or not?

WebDog
07-07-07, 19:10
I don't get it -- is this guy complaining or not?
probably a competitor

Asian E
07-08-07, 17:23
Has anybody tried this new posting from CL?

Orient art beautiful full body massage. Body shampoo. Quincy

HornyAsianKid
07-09-07, 06:31

Orient art beautiful full body massage. Body shampoo. QuincyFrom experience, it's just a tactic to jack up the price. It's a front, the massage quality is bad, they only to want get to the full service. Usually the girls are at best a 4. You might find a decent one once in a while.

NY Jimmy
07-09-07, 07:42
I have posted this about Leeza before (she corrected my spelling of her name). She has a studio now in or near Westborough. Her Ad is below.

As I mentioned she is very good (I have seen he many times when se was in NY), she is the best I have ever seen and have seen more than a 100 in many countries.

"Leeza relieves your tension by a professional massage therapy while allowing her sensual touch to gently guide you from stress to relaxation. She only uses her hands and offers very good relaxing massage (includes intense sensual). She has good control) and could make the sensual part last a long time. Leeza’s massage studio is near Westborough with easy access from 495, I90 and route 9. Her hours are Mon-Sat 10 am - 6 pm and Sun from 11am - 4pm. Her phone number is 508-395-2402. FBSM only no FS."

Amp Explorer
07-10-07, 20:43
I like the pic.

Anyone see her?

I often doubt the pics in the ads

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ers/370458182.html

Celtic 1
07-10-07, 22:12
This looks too good to be true, Anyone give this one a try?

http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/ers/370571144.html

@#@@#$@%#!@$#@AFTERNOON SPECIAL!#@!#!#!#$!#%@! - w4m - 20
Reply to: pers-370571144@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-07-10, 4:08PM EDT

COME AND SEE ME PLAY........ I'LL BE Available ALL DAY..... I'M NEW TO THE STATE AND WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO SHOW ME THE WAY.....
SIX.17.....7O1....FOUR,4TWO3

HornyAsianKid
07-11-07, 06:43

COME AND SEE ME PLAY........ I'LL BE Available ALL DAY..... I'M NEW TO THE STATE AND WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO SHOW ME THE WAY.....
SIX.17.....7O1....FOUR,4TWO3Fake Photos! Asian places never have real pictures!

Peckerwood
07-11-07, 11:25

SIX.17.....7O1....FOUR,4TWO3
I think it is bogus, that last pic looks alot like Christine Mendoza, car show model. Try and google her.

PW

Stressed Out
07-11-07, 11:43
From experience, it's just a tactic to jack up the price. It's a front, the massage quality is bad, they only to want get to the full service. Usually the girls are at best a 4. You might find a decent one once in a while.

a good rule of thumb is anytime you see 'body shampoo' in an ad for an Asian place around here then you can assume the rest of the ad is bogus. I have yet to find one that gives a body shampoo other than Prov. SO

Stressed Out
07-11-07, 11:46

Orient art beautiful full body massage. Body shampoo. Quincy

it's always a good idea to give the contact info or a link to the ad. When I went to check it out it was gone. Since the same few places seem to change ads but not necessarily numbers if we have the number we can probably give an opinion. SO

WebDog
07-11-07, 11:49
a good rule of thumb is anytime you see 'body shampoo' in an ad for an Asian place around here then you can assume the rest of the ad is bogus. I have yet to find one that gives a body shampoo other than Prov. SO
Unless you mean that *all* AAMPs are bogus by definition, I disagree that the phrase 'body shampoo' means the rest of the ad is bogus. Locally there a couple places which do actual table showers (Holistic, for example). But most of the AAMPs and some AMPs do "body shampoo" -- it is either a sponge bath or you're standing in a shower/bathtub and she is soaping you down.

But it doesn't mean the rest of the ad is bogus. It is a staple of most AAMPs (albeit which I am not a fan of).

Stressed Out
07-11-07, 12:05
Unless you mean that *all* AAMPs are bogus by definition, I disagree that the phrase 'body shampoo' means the rest of the ad is bogus. Locally there a couple places which do actual table showers (Holistic, for example). But most of the AAMPs and some AMPs do "body shampoo" -- it is either a sponge bath or you're standing in a shower/bathtub and she is soaping you down.

But it doesn't mean the rest of the ad is bogus. It is a staple of most AAMPs (albeit which I am not a fan of).

Your absolutely right. I should have chosen my words a little better. By bogus I meant that if there is a pic attached then it usually isn't the one pictured who is there and the wording of the ad is probably a little suspect. Ex - I actually visited a place in Allston yesterday that had an ad in the metro west part of CL. The ad had a couple of pics of quite a beautiful young lady with several of her assets ever so slightly hanging out of her suit. It asked if you were looking for a 'sexy asian girl'.Her name was Anna. She had a sweet voice on the phone and sounded like a college kid. Well to make a long story short - Anna was in her late 40's located in Brighton and chubby. Although the massage was ok and the hj sufficient there was no getting at what was showing in the pic. (not that I was inclined to) and complained about the .4 tip.
As far as the TS - yes Hollisitc does give one but I haven't been to another in the area that has done it. Being a TS person I'd love to find one even if it is a sponge bath! Keep safe all. SO

Tomkat4848
07-11-07, 12:39
IMHO MA MPs have seen their day. The death knell was when the last real MP in Quincy bit the dust a few years ago. The trip to Providence is worth the while and it is not illegal in RI which ironically was founded by Roger Williams who was chased out of MA because the Puritans didn't like what he was saying. This is the state of Cotton Mather and Mumbles and all the other hippocrites who are like that US Senator from LA who got caught with his pants down with his phone# on the Madam's list. Sorry for the diatribe but I can't stand the hypocrisy in MA and the "Christian Right".

Luke 777
07-11-07, 16:43
Your absolutely right. I should have chosen my words a little better. By bogus I meant that if there is a pic attached then it usually isn't the one pictured who is there and the wording of the ad is probably a little suspect. Ex - I actually visited a place in Allston yesterday that had an ad in the metro west part of CL. The ad had a couple of pics of quite a beautiful young lady with several of her assets ever so slightly hanging out of her suit. It asked if you were looking for a 'sexy asian girl'.Her name was Anna. She had a sweet voice on the phone and sounded like a college kid. Well to make a long story short - Anna was in her late 40's located in Brighton and chubby. Although the massage was ok and the hj sufficient there was no getting at what was showing in the pic. (not that I was inclined to) and complained about the .4 tip.
As far as the TS - yes Hollisitc does give one but I haven't been to another in the area that has done it. Being a TS person I'd love to find one even if it is a sponge bath! Keep safe all. SO
As far as I know there are only two legitimate table showers to be had in greater Boston. Holistic and Choi's in Saugus. No extras are to be had at Choi's under any circumstances.

Anyone been to the new Methuen AMP off 93?

Op Op9
07-11-07, 17:00
Is the Linda who took over for 2Pop Susan the same as the Linda, aka "ORIENTAL TOUCH LINDA", who worked for years on Empire St in Allston (then took a break in Malaysia) and now works some of the time on Franklin St in Allston? Just curious...

Is there anything remotely as good as 2PS in Boston now?

Amp Explorer
07-11-07, 17:44
I certainly do not appreciate the vague advertising of such services.

I ve been washed down with a warm towel during a massage before the "flip" to wash of any lotion or oil"....and I have been washed with a cloth after.

Thats as close I have come to getting any kind of body wash north of providence.

Anthrax
07-11-07, 18:40
That place was recenlty reviewed by Horny Asian Kid, Ken Jack, and myself.
Please, take a look at a couple of pages before.

I like the pic.

Anyone see her?

I often doubt the pics in the ads

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ers/370458182.html

WebDog
07-11-07, 19:46
Your absolutely right. I should have chosen my words a little better. By bogus I meant that if there is a pic attached then it usually isn't the one pictured who is there and the wording of the ad is probably a little suspect.Yes, I would agree with that observation.

Although I have found over the years that AAMPs (such as those advertised in the Phoenix) deliver better-than-average looking girls (vs the example you cited) and provide either showers in the tub or a sponge-bath on the table. Personally, I have ethical issues with AAMPs but I had good results in terms of the quality of girls when I had visited them in the past. Obviously, look for one advertising a body shampoo if that is what you're looking for (i.e., I am not implying that all of them offer that). But I have generally found they provide them pretty consistently -- it is a good up-sell item or otherwise any wise way for the girl to burn through time, so I can see why they would continue to offer these. Esp when they're working out of an apt and there is a bathroom in the massage room.

As far as other tableshower options, Sakura in Watertown provides a TS but there have not been any reports that extras are available.

Teejay
07-11-07, 22:04
I saw a post about the AMP in Quincy (4077 last 4 digits). Anyone been there this week? Lots of posting traffic.

Triesharder
07-12-07, 09:36
Yes, I would agree with that observation.

Although I have found over the years that AAMPs (such as those advertised in the Phoenix) deliver better-than-average looking girls (vs the example you cited) and provide either showers in the tub or a sponge-bath on the table. Personally, I have ethical issues with AAMPs but I had good results in terms of the quality of girls when I had visited them in the past. Obviously, look for one advertising a body shampoo if that is what you're looking for (i.e., I am not implying that all of them offer that). But I have generally found they provide them pretty consistently -- it is a good up-sell item or otherwise any wise way for the girl to burn through time, so I can see why they would continue to offer these. Esp when they're working out of an apt and there is a bathroom in the massage room.

As far as other tableshower options, Sakura in Watertown provides a TS but there have not been any reports that extras are available.

A couple years ago a Malden AAMP advertised "body shampoo." On the phone, Mamasan assured me they provided it. Of course when I got there, the young masseuse did not know what I was talking about. I was just about to leave when she agreed to soap me up and wash me down in the bath tub. It was different and therefore fun, but the girl, who did not really understand English, was very confused.

Since then, I have caught on to the ethical issues you mentioned and have stopped frequenting local AAMPs. Numerous more humane options exist.

Member #4196
07-12-07, 11:28
Is the Linda who took over for 2Pop Susan the same as the Linda, aka "ORIENTAL TOUCH LINDA", who worked for years on Empire St in Allston (then took a break in Malaysia) and now works some of the time on Franklin St in Allston? Just curious...

Is there anything remotely as good as 2PS in Boston now?

I saw Linda for the first time and she does back walking and a good massage and an OK one pop with top up and hands on the top and roaming over clothes on the bottom.

I won't return as I found her uninspiring and in no way in the same category as Susan.

Amp Explorer
07-12-07, 18:39
I wonder the circumstances that brings a particular girl to where she is at the moment.

When I see a provider at an aamp where she has at least some decent working english, experienced in massage and the ritual of what else is wanted/expected I can proabably deduct she has been at this for a little while. Then once in awhile I come across "a new girl" who doesnt know any english except maybe the sex words, gives a fair massage and is not skilled in the transition to what the essence of the visit is all about.

I wonder about if its sink or swim where a good provider will bring back repeat business or the gal that is inexperienced gets complaints. Maybe word of mouth to stay away from there. Doesnt seem to be around long if you consider yourself a semi-regular to an aamp.

Teejay
07-12-07, 23:37
Yes, the Linda that took over for 2PS is the one from Empire St. I agree, she's no Susan!

D8811
07-13-07, 00:44
I visited Lily's last night. I was greeted by Ki Li (SP? ). I must admit that it was truly the most fanastic massage that I ever received. I requested and received a "light" massage and it felt great.

That being said, there was nothing more than that. Lot's of touching nearby, but no direct contact to the area I wanted special attention for.

The end was interesting. When she indicated that she was done, I asked if she could complete the task, at least with a HJ. She smiled and said "no do that" and immediately walked out of the room. Another girl (younger) walked in and "assisted" me of the table. T was strange.

60 House and I left 20. THe massge was great. Not what I wanted though. I won; t be back <sigh>

Jim Mack
07-13-07, 04:34
I haven't seen any recent reports about this place in Malden. Is it still a recommended place?

Spaz2580
07-13-07, 07:39
I don't have a problem with aamps. who knows what the real story is, but they are all trying to make a buck and we are all trying to find a good session. we don't know their status, legal or not. they seem to be able to come and go. what is the alternative for them? to go back to china and work for even less money? I don't worry about it.

I still haven't tried any CL postings. I get the feeling they are overpriced. anyone w/ any good experiences?

Firehose69
07-13-07, 15:39
Ok, it has been almost 9 months since my last visit to DT.

What happened? The little secret has gone into assembly line at full blast.

I used to be greeted and immediatly to TS and sauna. Now Mamasan shoves me into a room. Sexy little 19 Year old smile and collects the house $ and disappears. Ten minutes go by and "Jasmine" comes in. Decides TS room is busy so she give me Back rub. 15 Minute TS was o. K. Get back to room for another back rub.

I mention I want everything and she gets down to business. She seemed to enjoy CBJ but has a lot to learn, and then goes cowgirl. Fake orgasm then has to ask me if I came.

I answer No, and she has me get into mish and I put her legs up and get her knees up to her ears. About seven minutes of Sledgehammer deep thrusts later I am aroused.

The finish is basic Throne job but with enthusiastic Firehose finish on her chest. I rate this one a six. Face is four. Fake be cups a Five. Guess I will try somewhere else next. RI trip is a hike.

Mini Man
07-14-07, 12:46
Well last week I decided to try some place new so I tried 299 Newport Ave in Quincy, Cinese Massage. I called and she said sure come down. So I arrived and the door was locked. I knocked and finally this woman answered. She was in her late 30's early forties and about a 5. She said I am busy can you come back in 20 minutes. I left and did not come back. I went to see Angel. Her massage was actually very good and she tried hard to be very sensual, but I don't know there was something miissing. She is very nice but I don't think I will visit again. So if you have any hot prospects in Quincy please let me know.

Amp Explorer
07-14-07, 15:00
Read recent CL therapeutic ad

There was a post and link about story and LE stings.

Also mentioned CL overposting in Quincy.

Bill Buxton
07-16-07, 11:14
I have some time to kill over the next two weeks and want to know who gives the best massage in the area.AMP not requires just a good gal not rushed and a fair price.Any ideas???

B.B...

D8811
07-16-07, 17:29
I must admit that I walked into this one with great skepticism but I was pleasantly surprised.

I know this is not officially a massage parlor, but ....

Kathi claims to be 39 (proabably a couple years older). She is slightly overweight but very clean and attractive. She has an apt not too far from Logan but she says that she works out of hotels in different regions each week.

Her massage was not great but it was acceptable. After a bit she laid down next to me as she continued her massage. In the interest of discretion, I would say that as she lay down next to me, the grapefruits fell out of the shopping cart. Of course I took the opportunity to touch them a bit. A little coy behavior and we were into DFK in no time.

Before I realized it, I was the one doing the massaging. It was a great time. Hand finish. She was into it and so was I. $.4 for 45 min. My gut tells me that there will be more next time, but only time will tell.

I'll be back! The lady is an excellent provider!

Guest123
07-17-07, 20:54
Nice report D8811. Thanks for sharing. It's always nice to see a new member quickly grasp the concept of reporting back after Taking One For The Team (TOFTT).

I've always wondered about Kathi when I'd see her CL ads, but nobody here ever seemed to know anything about her. Please let us know if your next visit with her is as good or better than this one. Especially if it leads to "more".

I see from your previous posts that you've done your share of research by reading the forums here. Nicely done.
Thanks for the report

Guest123

Amp Explorer
07-18-07, 17:18
This place posts ads on CL.You just want to laugh and say golden showers.

There was a review posted that was deleted after I asked the poster to move his feedback to this forum.He said the massage was quite sensual but didnt get any extras but practically close grazing.

Has anyone else been there.

I tried to TOFFT but there were no appointments this afternoon.

Amp Explorer
07-18-07, 18:00
Anyone visit either or both?

Mei or Honey

I was told the pics were them and visual guaranty.

They are nt too far from city hall and Mass General.

I was going to go but i could nt find any street parking.

She was very polite when I canceled.

Cheers

Teejay
07-18-07, 20:43
there has been a rash of LE reports involving asian ad s in the theraputic section of CL (1098, last 4). Any of this true. I've visited the place with that number and got service with a smile!

Celtic 1
07-18-07, 21:24
there has been a rash of LE reports involving asian ad s in the theraputic section of CL (1098, last 4). Any of this true. I've visited the place with that number and got service with a smile!

Sounds like someone who was not a happy camper with the service. The service is good but no LE problems, I would go again. Anyone else have any other experience or problems?

Spaz2580
07-18-07, 23:14
I wanted to try them out also, but wasn't sure about the pics. It seems like alot of those ads hv phony pics. how much do they charge? I will have to try them out if they do look like those pics.

Anyone visit either or both?

Mei or Honey

I was told the pics were them and visual guaranty.

They are nt too far from city hall and Mass General.

I was going to go but i could nt find any street parking.

She was very polite when I canceled.

Cheers

Bk British 01
07-19-07, 11:05
I decided to try that AMP mention so many times in Malden. I have to testify that whoever posted that the massage was good can be validated by my visit as well as the HE for .40. I nice way to get over the hump.

Later

Amp Explorer
07-19-07, 13:10
I was told 160 for just 1.

If you call ask about the visual guaranty and see if the story still holds.

I hope you have better luck.

Ampdude 2003
07-19-07, 13:31
I must admit that I walked into this one with great skepticism but I was pleasantly surprised.

Kathi claims to be 39 (proabably a couple years older). She is slightly overweight but very clean and attractive. ... The lady is an excellent provider!

I too went to see Kathi about 1.5 years ago after reviewing the CL ADs. At the time, the ADs showed some of her existing PICS, a younger age than she was, and a college education.

I know that "beauty is in the eye of the beholder", and "different bites for different likes", etc, etc, but my first reaction to her visually was one of disappointment. She was larger in person, not as attractive as her PICS revealed, and I wrote a response to praise that photographer for his great work b/c she was nothing like the PICs (it was her, just a great photo job).

I get to the room where she was at the time, and there is her greyhound dog in the room (yikes...creepy). She basically talked and talked and talked like a manic-depressive on an upswing - just rambling. It was one of those moments where I should have left, but after all the trouble I wanted to see this out. I was new to the game at the time and therefore got caught up a bit. Between the dog (albeit nice dog!), the tallk, the look, the mediocre massage, needless to say I was not impressed and would not return.

I am always careful with critique, so do not mean to offend one's personal taste or the provider. This experience left a bit of an impact on me.

Ampdude 2003
07-19-07, 13:38
I wanted to try them out also, but wasn't sure about the pics. It seems like alot of those ads hv phony pics. how much do they charge? I will have to try them out if they do look like those pics.

I was curious about these two also. I have yet to have a 4-hand massage, and would like an encounter in MA for a change. To be honest, I am a thru-and-thru RI fan after having great experiences south of the border and mediocre to bad experiences in MA.

Any reviews, I am all eyes!

Pphool
07-19-07, 16:15
Sounds like someone who was not a happy camper with the service. The service is good but no LE problems, I would go again. Anyone else have any other experience or problems?I visited this AAMP twice about a year and a half ago. I had great service from Jen and Judy and no problems. If they are still in business, then it might just be a disgruntled client trying to create problems on CL.

However, I do sense some ethical problems with AAMPs as mentioned below. With all the talk of sex trafficing, I would be more suspicious of a situation where women work in an apartment rather than that of entrepreneurs like Susan who operate(d) out of back rooms in hair salons.

Teejay
07-20-07, 21:20
Hi,

I can't speak for all of the AAMP's but Jen was free to come and go as she pleased. She explained to me once that she didn't want to go home and had limited options for a woman that didn't speak english well and wanted to make good money. She didn't like the work though. Was getting paid enough to save the $ for a trip home to China but came back for a better life.

IMHO, there's a big difference between forced labor and doing a job that you don't like for the money. Hell, I do that!

ARegularGuy
07-23-07, 18:22
My experience:

Cute, but far more overweight than her photos suggest.
Massage: poor to fair at best
HJ: fast, mechanical, not worth the money by a long shot
Compared to the typical asian R&T joint, Kathi is less than half that good.

Sorry Kathi,

ARG

Kathi claims to be 39 (proabably a couple years older). She is slightly overweight but very clean and attractive. She has an apt not too far from Logan but she says that she works out of hotels in different regions each week.

Her massage was not great but it was acceptable. After a bit she laid down next to me as she continued her massage. In the interest of discretion, I would say that as she lay down next to me, the grapefruits fell out of the shopping cart. Of course I took the opportunity to touch them a bit. A little coy behavior and we were into DFK in no time.

Before I realized it, I was the one doing the massaging. It was a great time. Hand finish. She was into it and so was I. $.4 for 45 min. My gut tells me that there will be more next time, but only time will tell.

I'll be back! The lady is an excellent provider!

OliverTwist
07-24-07, 15:47
I found a good one in the Quincy area. A cute asian girl. We skipped the BS and got right down to business. I will give the number to senior members or those who have good intel to share.

Cheers

Mothball
07-25-07, 06:30
Found a good AMP in Quincy. Don't care about "senior member" status (you can get that via a lot of useless posts) -still makes me laugh. Will share.

Pphool
07-25-07, 17:17
Hi,

I can't speak for all of the AAMP's but Jen was free to come and go as she pleased. She explained to me once that she didn't want to go home and had limited options for a woman that didn't speak english well and wanted to make good money. She didn't like the work though. Was getting paid enough to save the $ for a trip home to China but came back for a better life.

IMHO, there's a big difference between forced labor and doing a job that you don't like for the money. Hell, I do that!I'm really glad to hear Jen's story even if she's not crazy about her job. I based my assumption on a short conversation I had with her about missing her family in China. If she's still there, maybe it's time for me to make a return trip. As I said, I received great service there.

Amp Explorer
07-26-07, 20:10
Would be curious to learn?

I m no senior member but try to provide to either Boston/Providence on AMP/aamp experiences.

Please

Alexsandra
07-27-07, 16:48
Hi,

I'm looking for some good parlors.

Aare they any close to the central?

Facialguy
07-27-07, 17:30
So where is this quality Quincy aamp? Phone #?

Spinnerluvr
07-27-07, 19:17
I've been going to Asian Wellness in Malden for a while and seeing a girl named Lea Lea, last time i went i was told she no longer works there. The other staff ladies are soo but Lea was a sweety, at least to me she was. If she turns up someplace please let me know as I would like to see her again. Thanks

Clixxx
07-28-07, 09:29
I am traveling to Beantown this week and staying at Copley place near back bay (I dont know crap about Boston).
If anyone could recommend a AMP in the close by area that is good, I would be indebted.

Thanks

monger on
clix

Monger Elvis
07-28-07, 16:20
I've been going to Asian Wellness in Malden for a while and seeing a girl named Lea Lea, last time i went i was told she no longer works there. The other staff ladies are soo but Lea was a sweety, at least to me she was. If she turns up someplace please let me know as I would like to see her again. ThanksThere's been (a new one?) posting on CI listing an Andover address.

Anyone been there yet?

Asian E
07-28-07, 22:02
There's a new listing on Phoenix. Any reviews?

*MAY FLOWER* GRAND Opening. Excellent massage by oriental beauties.

Unforgettable experience. In/Outcalls

Thanks

Bill Holdem
07-30-07, 07:49
This is a post that parallel's mondoelvis' post in the streetwalker forum where he is asking for advice on how to test to make sure the streeetwalker is not a cop.

Anyway, I have never been to an AMP. I have had 1 streetwalker (over 20 yrs ago paid for by someone else) and 2 escorts (both 6-10 years ago and one of those paid for by someone else). I have extensive experience in the kinkier and grungier side of the swining scene. I used to frequent the old Pilgrim Theater almost every weekend and was a young stud back then so would usually get first dibs on any of the married chicks the hubbies brought in for kinking action. I also have been to the kink clubs in NYC and some swing clubs in FL.

Now I'm married, over 40, fat, and hairy lol. I want to go to an AMP that gives a good massage and a sensual HJ finish. I read here they always ask "you been here before?" and such things and I have been a stick in the mud homebody for the past 4 years and will probably feel real ackward. I don't want to lie and say yes and then give away by my demeanor/actions that I have not and pay for a massage and not HJ. I also don't want to say no and be dened the opportunity for the HJ or be stuck with some old skank mamasan that is older than me lol

I'm also nervous because I have a very hairy body, chest, stomach, and back. Is this a problem? Do they use oils? and won't that get really, really messy with all my hair?

I guess I am looking for reassurance and advice. Which is the best place to go to get a young and pretty masseuse for good massage and good sensual hand release?

What about my body hair, will this be an issue?

Can you always ask to see all the girls or tell the mamasan you want a young and pretty one? Can you wait for a young one if they have one and she is busy?

Thats' all i can think of now but am looking for some guidance. Thanks guys.

Toodw
07-30-07, 13:37
Dear Bill,

I can't help with the hair thing. I would go to Providence and check that board on USAsexguide. There the ladies are better and it is 'safer'. Typically 60 for house and 60-80 for hand finish up to 140 for fs. Best to read, like an hour, the RI board and see where to go and what prices are. The drive stinks from Boston but the ladies are better.

Have fun.

Toodw

Boston Apple
07-30-07, 15:49
So the ad read:

"For today only we offering a 1 hour Chinese Style Massage for only $65. We strive to succeed, and success is only achieved when you leave our Spa feeling refreshed, relaxed and beautiful. We are a cozy little sanctuary. A soothing environment with a calming atmosphere that will rescue you from all the stress of the outside world. Where sounds and textures warm the senses. And the mind releases stress in a whisper.

Our team of Massage Therapists will Pamper you and Indulge your Senses for an Experience you won’t Forget.

So come in and try us and make your next massage an Unforgettable experience! "

I went to the address on Tremont. I called the number as directed. No answer. I left a voicemail and waited. And then I called and called and called. On about the 6th or 7th try someone finally answered. She was with a client and would be down in a minute.

I went inside a very cramped apartment and was shown to a room barely large enough for the table. I undressed and assumed the face-down position. I lat there and endured a mediocre massage for about 20 minutes, but got to carress a nice set of legs and a reasonable butt on a 40 year old provider with, honestly, a nice disposition.

After the flip, she made the usual inquiry while gesturing to my general nether region. I nodded my ascent and resume patting her bottom. When I slipped a finger under the leg band, I was told "No, no inside". I started to explore the top side, which was reasonably nice and there were no restrictions there. I made inquiries about whether I might have more than hand service, but that's all that was available.

I wish I could say some nice things about the hand-service in question, but it was fairly bad. Basically she wrapped a fist around the base and just kept squeezing it like she was trying to pump up a blood pressure cuff. I sat there trying to think happy thoughts, but nothing could really distract me from the feeling that she was trying to arm-wrestle my member, so I finally stopped her and got dressed.

Overall rating?
Looks 6
Attitude in general 7
Attitude about what we all know I was really there for? 4
Atmosphere 2
Would I repeat? Not at all

Last four of the number of the AMP is 9073

YMMV

Postman
07-30-07, 18:11
I guess I am looking for reassurance and advice. Which is the best place to go to get a young and pretty masseuse for good massage and good sensual hand release?

My advice: Lily Spa in Providence. Clean place, nice table shower (you may bust your nut the first time you get one of these), great massage, pretty girls. HR is the only thing on the menu, with limited roaming. $60 + tip(40-80), I usually tip 60, couple of times gone 80 for exceptional service.

Only lotion/oil used will be on your little brother.

Cazbaa
07-30-07, 21:16
I'm not saying, but I'm just saying, is there anything wrong with paying your own way or is there something we are all missing? Is it "okay" if someone else pays for it and you don't? Geez. For someone who has gone into the Pilgrim and had their way with women (how many of us remember the Pilgrim or the Pussycat lounge? ) in that slimy pit. Go figure.

Anyway, as for the hairy body, I can relate. The girls are usually aware of the "issue" this could create and will offer powder or if they do use oil they will try to clean you off as much as possible. I can recall leaving several times smelling like Johnson & Johnson baby oil and having to throw some cologne on to cover.

I would recommend Lily's in Prov. Good service with a smile.

And when you are asked if you've been there before, it's always good to just say yes. Don't be nervous and go with the flow.

Good luck and let us know how you make out!

Anyway, I have never been to an AMP. I have had 1 streetwalker (over 20 yrs ago paid for by someone else) and 2 escorts (both 6-10 years ago and one of those paid for by someone else). I have extensive experience in the kinkier and grungier side of the swining scene. I used to frequent the old Pilgrim Theater almost every weekend and was a young stud back then so would usually get first dibs on any of the married chicks the hubbies brought in for kinking action. I also have been to the kink clubs in NYC and some swing clubs in FL.

Now I'm married, over 40, fat, and hairy lol. I want to go to an AMP that gives a good massage and a sensual HJ finish. I read here they always ask "you been here before?" and such things and I have been a stick in the mud homebody for the past 4 years and will probably feel real ackward. I don't want to lie and say yes and then give away by my demeanor/actions that I have not and pay for a massage and not HJ. I also don't want to say no and be dened the opportunity for the HJ or be stuck with some old skank mamasan that is older than me lol

I'm also nervous because I have a very hairy body, chest, stomach, and back. Is this a problem? Do they use oils? and won't that get really, really messy with all my hair?

Chipsahoy
07-30-07, 22:00
Thats' all i can think of now but am looking for some guidance. Thanks guys.Lily is the best way to re-up into the AMP scene. It's located at 375 (research the rest through the Providence site).

I've been three times since relocating (still an absolute newb in this realm), and have had different practitioners each time. Mornings seem busiest, though have not done any visiting after being expected into reemerge into traditional domestic life (at night).

One last thing about the hair thing (and not to sound like Dr. Phil, or any other charlatan). Don't forget the "employer/employee" paradigm. Those cute, slim-waisted honeys are there to serve and please you (for a fee, of course). So if they get a little wayward with the oil, tell them "no". (Though they are great with the post-pop wet towel / clean-up). If one of them makes you feel uncomfortable about having hyperactive follicles, ask for (or go to) someone else. But without knowing you, I can say with moral certainty that any AMP (or any service provider, for that matter), has seen, touched, and well, the mind staggers with possibilities - guys FAR worse than you or me.

In short, don't stress about it, bro, and enjoy the wonders of 401..

Just my $.02.

Phuqued
07-31-07, 00:34
I'm also nervous because I have a very hairy body, chest, stomach, and back...What about my body hair, will this be an issue?

The "technician" will not care. Unless you are one of her very first customers, she has provided rubs and tugs for numerous fat, hairy, married guys. You can tell her not to use any oil. She might massage parts of your hairy back over a towel. Just tell her how cute she is and what a great time you're having. Be friendly and smile.

And tell her to go really slow when she rubs your johnson.

It will be great.

Don't tell her it is your first time; she might worry that you are LE.

Ampdude 2003
07-31-07, 17:19
Dropped by Angel's today since it is close to work. Both Angel and Amy do a very good massage and tuggy-tuggy with views. With the views, same trick on both - undies come off, skirt goes up, shirt / bra goes up. Subtle differences IMHO include Angel is a bit better looking (both are about the same age (late-30's?)), Amy does a slightly better massage although both are comparable, Angel is a better at the arousal phase of the massage.

The bottom line assessment is these two are consistent and dependable in giving a quality massage experience. While neither is a head-turner by any stretch, I give thumbs up on value and experience -for a $60 massage and $40 tip you cannot go wrong.

It is a bit redundant to report on Angel's with all the forum reports, so I am keeping this short.

Ampdude 2003
07-31-07, 17:36
This is a post that parallel's mondoelvis' post in the streetwalker forum where he is asking for advice on how to test to make sure the streeetwalker is not a cop.

Can you always ask to see all the girls or tell the mamasan you want a young and pretty one? Can you wait for a young one if they have one and she is busy?

A little protocol to set the logistics ....

Call and make the appointment. When you arrive, be cordial and respectful and let them lead you into the room. You may want to have $60 ready to give, which they will ask for up front before you get undressed. They will ask if you have been there before, so use your discretion but I always say "yes" and RTFF to do a bit of name-dropping. The forum also is a great source to get masseuse names if you want to set the appointment with a specific girl.

Once you fork over the money, get undressed like you own the place. Respectful small talk and complementing go a long way. Do not be afraid to mention your preferences for massage. Most likely the girl will ask "hard or soft?". Do your research so you know what the place does in terms of extras.

As far as the 40's, hairy and overweight, don't worry about this in the least. You're probably your own biggest critic.

Good luck, and report back!

PS. I have attached a PIC of a regular client who is very popular with the masseuses :)

ARegularGuy
07-31-07, 17:41
Get over the hair thing, it won't matter. I agree, go to Lily in Providence. As far as telling the truth about not being there before, don't sweat that either. I prefer to the honest route myself but frankly don't have a big problem saying I've been before when I haven't. However, I have gone to several AMPS around the country, including RI, and when asked, "have you been here before?" answered, "No, but a friend of mine recommended this place to me." The friend I referred to was someone from an online source, like this one. Another technique, when you are first greeted by Mamasan or whoever, ask " Is so and so here today? and use the name of someone who was recently mentioned or recommended by an online source or review page. This "suggests" that you at least know the name of someone who worked there in the last 30 days. That alone may avoid the, "have you been before" question.

On the oil, rarely have I had oil used on anything but the flag pole. On the outside chance the girl starts with an oil massage, just say, "no oil please," you'll be fine.

ARG

Yello Tail
07-31-07, 20:55
Regardless of where I go, I greet the girl with a hug and squeeze her ass cheeks - then she seems to relax.

The advice about mentioning a name from a recent post can be good too, however, I prefer asking for an older posted name - more likely not to be there and it avoids the question about "did you she her before" or "do you want to see her?"

Any way, Lily's is a very friendly place - you be in excellent hands - relax and enjoy.

Toodw
08-01-07, 11:46
Here is a link from CL.

Beautiful, young female professional seeking new clients. I offer a full-body, sensual massage catered to your individual needs. Located in a safe and private setting close to 128. This is the ideal situation for the business professional, who is short on time but still desires a professional massage.
$70/hr
*82(781)893-1562"I am thinking about checking it out but I am pretty worried about LE in Waltham. I did a reverse phone and it gives me a address so it seems to be a home phone number...

I try to only go to safe bets as I CAN NOT get into trouble with LE....who can really? Anyone know about her, she has only posted for about a week.

Thanks,

Toodw

Member #4063
08-02-07, 13:43
Had seen a number of posts which were very critical of "young professional" in Waltham, similar to those of Lisa in Stoneham who has subsequently dropped off CL.

Loads of posts for Wendy and Shirly in the So. End, any info?

Thanks

Jack

Superman79
08-02-07, 20:46
Oh. The good old days of Quint st. In Allston. I used to go there at least once a week, new girls all of the time. Always had young quality girls. It reminded me of the quality that I used to get in nyc. 2 new birds were shipped weekly. (tear dropping from my eye) Do you guys remember Sandy, from Thailand? What a piece of ass. Anyway. Does anyone know if they relocated after getting busted or if there is another place similar. I know of a place in chinatown but it's pretty dumpy.

Maniac

Spaz2580
08-03-07, 09:35
The ads for quint st. on CL were funny. Too bad it got busted. haven't heard they have resurfaced.

Oh. The good old days of Quint st. In Allston. I used to go there at least once a week, new girls all of the time. Always had young quality girls. It reminded me of the quality that I used to get in nyc. 2 new birds were shipped weekly. (tear dropping from my eye) Do you guys remember Sandy, from Thailand? What a piece of ass. Anyway. Does anyone know if they relocated after getting busted or if there is another place similar. I know of a place in chinatown but it's pretty dumpy.

Maniac

Boston Apple
08-03-07, 15:36

ManiacI have recently been missing Quints, myself. I never had the once-a-week habit, like yourself, but I went there maybe a dozen times. You never had to go through the pain in the ass negotiation only to find out everything was off the menu. The girls seemed pretty well taken care of, and they always made sure you left happy.

They would have been perfect if not for that thick fog of cigarette smoke. If anyone knows of an equally sure thing with the same quality and value ($.6) I would love to hear about it.

Ampman44
08-04-07, 08:37
This forum is not the best place for a visitor in back bay with no wheels. Look to the many on line places that advertise for a massage or (more likely) escort in that area. You can walk to Chinatown for a so/so massage/hr but nothing else. If you have wheels, go to Revere for Holistic or Providence. Providence is the best, but bring maps as the places can be hard to find.

In short, if you are in Boston and don't know crap about it, stick with visiting escorts--that is what the Copley/Back Bay area is known for.

I am traveling to Beantown this week and staying at Copley place near back bay (I dont know crap about Boston).

If anyone could recommend a AMP in the close by area that is good, I would be indebted.

Thanks

Monger on

clix

Bentwang
08-06-07, 12:36
Here is a link from CL.

I am thinking about checking it out but I am pretty worried about LE in Waltham. I did a reverse phone and it gives me a address so it seems to be a home phone number...

I try to only go to safe bets as I CAN NOT get into trouble with LE....who can really? Anyone know about her, she has only posted for about a week.

Thanks,

ToodwI saw her about 3 months ago. Massage quality is below average. For an extra 80, she provided a pretty lame HJ and removed her top. No touching allowed of her fake boobs, or anywhere else. Not particularly warm or friendly either. Would not repeat.

D8811
08-06-07, 12:55
Ah yes. I also miss quint. I don; t miss the smoke. Rick was great, I would call before showing and he would always make a recommendation for me. I batted 100% there. The best $. 6 ever.

If anyone knows of a "Quint-like" location, please let me know.

Amp Explorer
08-08-07, 20:49
Someone posted on CL therapeutic about this provider.

Hawaiin sounding name.

Anyone ever see her?

Hornyjoe69
08-09-07, 18:47
I heard there is another AMP on Comm near Harvard. Any one with 411, sure miss Quint and D8811 you are right Rich was a great source on picking the right young tart to sample. Don't miss the smoke though in the waiting area. LOL

Ampdude 2003
08-10-07, 11:18
I had an appointment with Angel again. Always a good massage, and she is really a nice lady with a little bit of a wild side. The wild side I am sure is because she is an effective business woman and knows how to play to the experience. She gave a great massage, does this amazing "reach under" play for about 10 minutes before the flip, then you flip and up goes the shirt, down go the panties, and the skirt gets rolled up. I was surprised to see that she was completely shaved! She gets up on the table with my balls and shaft right next to her kitty as she strokes away! Not bad :)

For all those who look for model-like beauty, youth and decent body and gazonga's, this is not your place. Angel is decent looking, bright and energetic for a 37 year old, but she is 37. She has a decent body for 37. This won't stack with NYC / West Coast / RI (DT or CH), etc. What she does do is a quality massage with a non-mechanical pop with a bit of show and tell. Don't know about other services - I can see a little nude body slide action in the cards, but not a CBJ or anything like that. As always, you never know ...

On the logistical side of things - a while back a few reported that Angel's place was closed, then reopened. People were speculating the reasons, etc. Angel (Li) works full time 7 days per week. Every ~2 months she takes 1 to 2 weeks off, closes down and goes on vacation, most often to China where she lives. Just an FYI that she is going in September again.

Ampman44
08-10-07, 16:55
I look at the erotic section of the Boston CL several times a week and on August 10 there was a big uptick in the number of new girls offering massage. Makes me happy but also suspicious about LE. Hope they are not planning a crackdown.

Sf Bostonrs
08-11-07, 11:34
I look at the erotic section of the Boston CL several times a week and on August 10 there was a big uptick in the number of new girls offering massage. Makes me happy but also suspicious about LE. Hope they are not planning a crackdown.Part of me HOPES for a crackdown.

1) It will make everyone be more discreet.

2) Most importantly, the time just AFTER a crackdown is usually the safest.

Amp Explorer
08-11-07, 20:08
Many more posts could be LE?

CL is becoming more like C "LE" to me?

The ads are simply too too graphic and suggestive at times and the overposting!

Could gals from the south/west come to the northeast to "tour" work/vacation during the summer?

Amp Explorer
08-11-07, 20:21
I was driving down Comm Ave towards Harvard Ave today.

A few years ago I had a decent massage experience on Scoffield st its just a couple blocks before the CVs/Harvard st intersection. Its right near a liquor store with a big light sign.

Anyone been there? Is there anything still going there?

Mini Man
08-12-07, 14:44
I was riding my motorcycle to Plymouth today. I parked the bike and was walking on the main street and came across L & G Massage Center. I was curious so I walked in and was greeted by a very buxom chinese woman mid forties about a 5 except the breasts were a 10. I asked about the massage and she gave me a card with the prices. It was $30 for 30 minutes so even with a tip how could I go wrong. The place was clean, it is set up like a hospital ward with all of the massage tables separated by only curtains. It was undraped, very mediocre massage and NO touching or HR. At the end I even asked if I could pay more and she said no.

I would pass on this place. Many better massages, prettier women and more action. Well usually my HR radar is pretty good not this time.

Asian E
08-12-07, 20:56
Which is better? CL or Phoenix?

Toodw
08-13-07, 13:11
Asian E

It is a crap shoot.

Better read these boards!

Toodw

WebDog
08-13-07, 15:05
L&G has parlors across the South Shore -- Quincy, Hanson, Plymouth, and others?

I have been to Quincy and Hanson. Usually older women, but there was one young, very hip/trendy looking girl who words at both Hanson and Quincy (or all of them). She is damn cute, but with a modest body.

Usually the women there give you the self-service treatment -- puts lotion in your hand and your hand on your dick.

With the cute young one, I get her to do HR under protest by telling her that I previously got HR there for $20 (using the actual name of another provider). She said she didn't believe me but agreed to do it for $40.

You have to be VERY subtle there, particularly with the hanging sheet airwall dividers. I suspect that HR is a rarity, but I also maintain that EVERY amp will provide at least an HR to somebody, sometime. Round eyes have to pay more and earn their trust, and the end result is rarely worth it when there are ample alternatives around.

It is not worth the hassle -- it was more of a conquest; been there, done that. I do not repeat.

WebDog
08-13-07, 15:10
Which is better? CL or Phoenix?Get the best of both worlds and go with Kleenex.

BostonBread
08-14-07, 18:54
for those of you who remember 2 pop, she was replaced by someone. ANyone have any feedback on her replacement? Looking for a good massage!

Mini Man
08-15-07, 06:36
She was replaced by Linda (I think that is her name). She gives a very good massage, a good HR and allows roaming. Only downside is she is not pretty and maybe late forties. I have been three times all pretty good experiences. Good luck.

Eric 58
08-15-07, 15:45
She was replaced by Linda (I think that is her name). She gives a very good massage, a good HR and allows roaming. Only downside is she is not pretty and maybe late forties. I have been three times all pretty good experiences. Good luck.Nice to see more positive feedback on Linda. I think a lot of Susan's regulars will never be satisfied by her replacement, because really there is no replacing Susan's value. I'm curious. How much does Linda charge and does she offer the 2 pops like her predecessor?

Mini Man
08-16-07, 07:19
She charges .30 for the half and .60 for the hour. She will probably accommodate two pops if you tell her.

Stan Daround
08-17-07, 11:27
She charges .30 for the half and .60 for the hour. She will probably accommodate two pops if you tell her.Is she on CL, or do I have to search the threads for a location?

New1235
08-17-07, 19:05
Is she on CL, or do I have to search the threads for a location?Shes in chinatown. Don't have the number but you can easily find more info on this board or one of the other ones

Anybody been to Ecco? The salon in the China trade center? I went and got a great massage with a TON of teasing but no finish. Anybody know of anything different there?

New1235
08-17-07, 19:06
Anybody been to Ecco? The salon in the china trade center? I went and got a great massage with a TON of teasing but no finish. Anybody know of anything different there?

Cloude
08-18-07, 07:29
Anybody been to Ecco? The salon in the china trade center? I went and got a great massage with a TON of teasing but no finish. Anybody know of anything different there?

I've been to Ecco a while back. I saw an ad for it on CL and thought it might be good to try it out, but no luck. I only got a decent massage without any finish. I remember seeing a paper posted up on the door leading to the massage room and also inside the room saying to keep your underwear on. They will not give the massage if you're nude. It gave me a bad vibe and I was correct about it. I think i posted about it too. Anyways, not sure if anything changed, but I doubt it.

Good luck mongering

Cloude

Yello Tail
08-18-07, 18:13
No change

Try Knapp

Prince Hal
08-19-07, 20:21
Saw Linda for the first time today. Although I liked her, I prefer Alice on Knapp St. I just click better with her, and I find her massage technique to be better. Obviously YMMV.

Petaling
08-19-07, 23:33
Hey all,

Long time lurker, first time poster.

Thanks for the recommendations on Lily's. I don't think you can go wrong there.

Called 30 minutes before arriving. Got in the door, $.6 house fee and led to a room. The place was clean and well kept. Introduced to Mimi. Lat twenties/early 30s Korean, very attractive, petite and in great shape. Actually, more than just very attractive, 9/10 for me. Decent english, we had some nice conversations.

Good TS, got all the nooks and crannies and proceeded to a fairly good medium/hard massage. Certainly not pro, but pretty good as far as AMPs usually go. On to the flip and great slow finale. $.6 tip and I'll be back soon to see Mimi again.

Ampman44
08-20-07, 10:33
Went to L&G Massage Center in Plymouth. It advertises that it is "Chinese" and offers "whole body accupressure," so I thought is was worth a shot. Korean massage lady did not object to my getting naked, but no extras were offered and I got the feeling that they would not be allowed if asked. Look elsewhere.

Toodw
08-20-07, 19:51
Hey all,

Long time lurker, first time poster.

Thanks for the recommendations on Lily's. I don't think you can go wrong there.

Called 30 minutes before arriving. Got in the door, $.6 house fee and led to a room. The place was clean and well kept. Introduced to Mimi. Lat twenties/early 30s Korean, very attractive, petite and in great shape. Actually, more than just very attractive, 9/10 for me. Decent english, we had some nice conversations.

Good TS, got all the nooks and crannies and proceeded to a fairly good medium/hard massage. Certainly not pro, but pretty good as far as AMPs usually go. On to the flip and great slow finale. $.6 tip and I'll be back soon to see Mimi again.You tipped $160 for a HJ?

Toodw

Triesharder
08-21-07, 09:28
You tipped $160 for a HJ?

Toodw

At a place like Lily's, the house fee is typically sixty. I assume he tipped sixty for a total of one hundred twenty.

(Those abbreviations for dollar amounts are, in my opinion, silly and confusing. They add no value, but instead, clutter the board with questions and clarifications about the actual amounts.)

WebDog
08-21-07, 15:50
Those abbreviations for dollar amounts are, in my opinion, silly and confusing. They add no value, but instead, clutter the board with questions and clarifications about the actual amounts.Amen, brother! For goodness sake, can we f'ing drop these already??

Does someone actually think we're fooling LE with some kind of secret code? This practice has unraveled into a seriously bad "who's on first" routine. It is used inconsistently and is confusing as hell. It is like Roman Numerals and the Metric System explained as Esperanto.

I strongly suggest we go with straight numbers henceforth. I paid Tess $80 for 2 x BBBJTCIM last week. That was eighty dollars, not one hundred and eighty dollars. The week before I paid a SW $30 for a BBBJ.

From this point forward, when I post, "$" alone will have no meaning other than perhaps "money" and $0 will mean "zero dollars" while "$50" will mean fifty dollars" and if I want to convey "one hundred fifty dollars" I will use "$150"

I urge others to join me (and hopefully Triesharder) in this cause of commonsense and sanity.

Boston Monger
08-21-07, 15:57
Amen, brother! For goodness sake, can we f'ing drop these already??

Does someone actually think we're fooling LE with some kind of secret code? This practice has unraveled into a seriously bad "who's on first" routine. It is used inconsistently and is confusing as hell. It is like Roman Numerals and the Metric System explained as Esperanto.

I strongly suggest we go with straight numbers henceforth. I paid Tess $80 for 2 x BBBJTCIM last week. That was eighty dollars, not one hundred and eighty dollars. The week before I paid a SW $30 for a BBBJ.

From this point forward, when I post, "$" alone will have no meaning other than perhaps "money" and $0 will mean "zero dollars" while "$50" will mean fifty dollars" and if I want to convey "one hundred fifty dollars" I will use "$150"

I urge others to join me (and hopefully Triesharder) in this cause of commonsense and sanity.

I thought we couldn't use $

Amp Explorer
08-25-07, 20:36
The best way to change the subject is too get busy again.

I was away for vacation.

Maybe many of us have been away on deserved vacations and maybe our mongering bank rolls are a little dry.

The best news will be new news.

Let's not worry about abbreviations or LE conspiracies

Let's worry about quality opportunities out there to explore and report as summer winds down.

Cheers mates

WebDog
08-25-07, 22:16
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy prohibiting reports containing any references to transvestites or transsexuals. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Bk British 01
08-26-07, 20:00
Hong Kong Acupressure at Weymouth Landing is under new ownership and has been advertising "Beautiful Thai Girls" for the last week. Paid them a visit on Friday. $140 (tip included) for two-girl massage (down from $150), no table just a pad on the floor. Here's the kicker, they're obviously lady boys. One was made up very well with fake Ds and teased 80s hair, looking like s/he just came out of a white snake video; the other had maybe Bs and was lesser of the the two. Both were convincing enough but my gut says they weren't born women. Did a decent massage with both working; on the flip the one with big tits smothered face topless, with other one working the unit. Okay time for $140 but you have to look past the fact they're lady boys. I doubt I would repeat for that reason.

I know of been out of the posting loops for quite the few weeks, but you my friend, got my attention. I don't know how you did!! But I don't think I could let a s/he touch my Johnson no matter how big the boobies are. Thanks for TOFT since I know I would NEVER be able to do that.

Phuqued
08-26-07, 23:41
Hong Kong Acupressure at Weymouth Landing is under new ownership and has been advertising "Beautiful Thai Girls" for the last week.... Here's the kicker, they're obviously lady boys.

Good observations. Good report.

Thx,

phuqued

Member #4063
08-27-07, 10:25
There is an ad on CL theraputic for Thai massage in Weymouth, but the number is familiar and I think is a number for a provider named Jolin who formerly worked at City Hair on Mass Ave. in Boston and at another location on Comm. Ave. Is that possible as if I remember correctly she had a boyfriend and her friend Fawn is supposed to be very hot.

Jack

Boston Monger
08-27-07, 10:31
Hong Kong Acupressure at Weymouth Landing is under new ownership and has been advertising "Beautiful Thai Girls" for the last week. Paid them a visit on Friday. $140 (tip included) for two-girl massage (down from $150), no table just a pad on the floor. Here's the kicker, they're obviously lady boys. One was made up very well with fake Ds and teased 80s hair, looking like s/he just came out of a white snake video; the other had maybe Bs and was lesser of the the two. Both were convincing enough but my gut says they weren't born women. Did a decent massage with both working; on the flip the one with big tits smothered face topless, with other one working the unit. Okay time for $140 but you have to look past the fact they're lady boys. I doubt I would repeat for that reason.

you should of grabbed the package for confirmation

WebDog
08-27-07, 11:57
you should of grabbed the package for confirmationno thanks. But I would suspect the package was left back on the floor of the OR in Thailand. I didn't say they were cross-dressers, they were fully altered from what I could see.

There is an ad on CL theraputic for Thai massage in Weymouth, but the number is familiar and I think is a number for a provider named Jolin who formerly worked at City Hair on Mass Ave. in Boston and at another location on Comm. Ave. Is that possible as if I remember correctly she had a boyfriend and her friend Fawn is supposed to be very hot.It is the same group/same owners, but it is not Jolin we're talking about. Jolin has been posted about here previously -- too much oil but biologically a woman. This is more like Joe Lin. They still have an operation on Mass Ave and these two at HKA confirmed they are part of that.

Member #4063
08-27-07, 12:52
Jolin and Fawn have left Mass Ave, not sure if they have set up a new place yet or not. Yes she uses far too much oil and gives what I would describe as a very rough massage.

Jack

Amp Explorer
08-27-07, 20:42
I read CL today.

Jolene appears to be in Weymouth.

I say that because I seen her before and the phone number is the same.

Amp Explorer
08-27-07, 20:48
is it true Fawn is hot?

Jolene weirded me out because she wanted me to be like her boyfriend or did she tell all the boys that. She even invited me upstairs at her w rox place but nothing happened.

Lob Diver
08-27-07, 22:56
Was checking out CL ads focusing on massage and other providers in the downtown area. Came across this one http: //boston. Craigslist.org/gbs/ers/406650561.html (and some others) and checked it out today. The pics of Momo may be nice, but she has "left town". Other ads have been posted since with other pics. Definitely a bait and switch.

But, I must say I received one of the best firm massages I have received in a long time. When I called, "Michelle" answered and let me know Momo had left for "a couple of months".

I decided to check it out anyway and went to an address on Tremont across the street from the Wang. Small doorway with a buzzer controlled door. Called Michelle from the door and she buzzed me in. Went to second floor apartment, small, crowded. Was lead into a room immediately to the right off the kitchen barely able to fit the massage table. Michelle was in her 30s, Malaysian, short, a bit thick. Fee was 70 for 1 hour. She left while I proceeded to undress and lay down on the table. She came back in and started a pleasant conversation and what turned out to be a close to professional massage.

We clicked well in conversation (very good English which she learned in school in Malaysia), she allowed roaming hands (had confirmed that I had been to other asian places in CT) while she was wearing a pair of short shorts and 3 button shirt. On the flip she pushed for a $50 tip ("We only do HJ here") and I countered with $30. Ended up at $40, that massage impressed me. HE was had.

Would repeat just for the massage and get the HE elsewhere! When I left, grandpa was sitting at the table outside the room speaking with another girl who may or may not also do massages (not Michelle's sister and not much of a looker either, but taller and thinner). I will stick with Lisa at Harrison Street for the moment. But will check out some others and report.

Amp Explorer
08-28-07, 20:55
Thanks for a great report. I would be satsified with a decent massage experience too. I find the haggling routine sometimes makes the experience anti-climatic. Is "Momo" a real person. I swear I just saw an ad yesterday with her name. I see this place has posted a lot of ads. When you search the last 4 digits. And you see a few different pictures. The ads sometime sound like therapeutic ads. Then the ads can sound more FS'ish if you know what I mean.

Where can One find Lisa?

Thanks

Rope Man
08-28-07, 23:22
Hey Lob,

I saw her last week. Took about 1/2 hour before she would let me feel around under her shorts and shirt. Good HJ ending. I would probably return.

Grandpa was always around the kitchen area when I was there too.

Rope

Was checking out CL ads focusing on massage and other providers in the downtown area. Came across this one http: //boston. Craigslist.org/gbs/ers/406650561.html (and some others) and checked it out today. The pics of Momo may be nice, but she has "left town". Other ads have been posted since with other pics. Definitely a bait and switch.

But, I must say I received one of the best firm massages I have received in a long time. When I called, "Michelle" answered and let me know Momo had left for "a couple of months".

I decided to check it out anyway and went to an address on Tremont across the street from the Wang. Small doorway with a buzzer controlled door. Called Michelle from the door and she buzzed me in. Went to second floor apartment, small, crowded. Was lead into a room immediately to the right off the kitchen barely able to fit the massage table. Michelle was in her 30s, Malaysian, short, a bit thick. Fee was 70 for 1 hour. She left while I proceeded to undress and lay down on the table. She came back in and started a pleasant conversation and what turned out to be a close to professional massage.

We clicked well in conversation (very good English which she learned in school in Malaysia), she allowed roaming hands (had confirmed that I had been to other asian places in CT) while she was wearing a pair of short shorts and 3 button shirt. On the flip she pushed for a $50 tip ("We only do HJ here") and I countered with $30. Ended up at $40, that massage impressed me. HE was had.

Would repeat just for the massage and get the HE elsewhere! When I left, grandpa was sitting at the table outside the room speaking with another girl who may or may not also do massages (not Michelle's sister and not much of a looker either, but taller and thinner). I will stick with Lisa at Harrison Street for the moment. But will check out some others and report.

Offbeatness
08-29-07, 01:26
Just left Boston for a while the other day, but I figured I'd mention the place on Tremont street that everyone talks about. I've been there on a few different occassions and have had a few different experiences.

The first time I went, I had "Momo," although she told me her name was "Jojo." I think at the time she was kind of new and probably wasn't the one posting the ads on CL. She's been mentioned before by a few others: She's tall, thin, long hair, small breasts, bad teeth, and bad English. She gave an alright massage and alright HE. She wouldn't take her shirt off until I coaxed her, then had to offer extra to get the bra off. Not really worth it. However, I saw an extremely cute girl on the way out that I wanted, and therefore returned for that.

Next time I got the looker I saw. Pretty sure this is the same girl that Lob Diver had. A little baby fat but totally cute. Very fluent in English. Did give a very good, very attentive massage with a very nice HE. She allowed some roaming, but did not take off the tank-top she had on. Still a good time nonetheless. I was kind of put off by no shirt off.

Recently, I wanted something different, so I checked out the Phoenix classifiends online. Called up Carmen to make an appointment. Turns out that she also works at the same building on Tremont Street. However, she works on a different floor. I thought this was interesting. I wonder how many rooms are rented out at that building for similar services. I'm guessing that there's more, as I was told there were girls upstairs when I visited the first time. Anyway, carmen was older (late 30s, early 40s) with short hair, but still had a very nice body. She gave a frantic massage (not rushed, but just massaged with rapid-fire action). It was alright. The HE was pretty decent, with a view and roaming. She was very accomodating and nice.

The Tremont Street location was visited mainly because of closer proximity. Very accessible. Overall, I've had an alright experience at Boston AMPs (I've been to a few others... nothing worth reporting). I've had better in my other stomping grounds, but I didn't get a chance to visit Providence, so I know there's more out there.

WebDog
08-29-07, 10:11
Seems to be big bump in activity from the same group (Weymouth, Joline, et al) posting "Authentic Thai Massage" in Watertown, Downtown Boston, and Weymouth Landing. Here is a typical ad http://expo.live.com/ViewListing.aspx?lId=5555496 but I have seen these all over the place this week.

Must be a new crop fresh off the boat? It definitely seems to be the last couple of weeks that this started -- as confirmed by the 'women' in Weymouth. I wonder how many are staffed by lady boys?

There is some denial going on. I have received a number of PMs questions if I was *really* sure these were not biological women in Weymouth. As far as I am concerned -- if you're gut says they're not, then they're not. The funny PM I received was from someone who said "you are wrong, I saw the picture online and she is a woman."

[I am not kidding, and the scary thing is that I don't think he was either]

GravelPath
08-29-07, 11:42
Seems to be big bump in activity from the same group (Weymouth, Joline, et al) posting "Authentic Thai Massage" in Watertown, Downtown Boston, and Weymouth Landing. Here is a typical ad http://expo.live.com/ViewListing.aspx?lId=5555496 but I have seen these all over the place this week.I called the watertown place out of curiosity. Blocked the caller ID, but my call was still answered. Asked how much a massage is. I was told "eighty dollars for one hour. " Asked if half hour was possible. Yes, sixty dollars. The lady on the phone began pressuring me to come over. I said, OK, I'm on my way over. Before she hung up, I asked, "by the way is a sensual massage possible. " She answered "yes, yes, just come over. "

Overall, I didn't get a good feeling from the phone call, so I didn't go. The lady on phone sounded grouchy and high pressure. The noise in the background suggested it wasn't a peaceful place. On the other hand, the chances of getting what you are looking for seem as good here as at any Watertown joint.

Stan Daround
08-29-07, 16:45
Seems to be big bump in activity from the same group (Weymouth, Joline, et al) posting "Authentic Thai Massage" in Watertown, Downtown Boston, and Weymouth Landing. Here is a typical ad http://expo.live.com/ViewListing.aspx?lId=5555496 but I have seen these all over the place this week.

Must be a new crop fresh off the boat? It definitely seems to be the last couple of weeks that this started -- as confirmed by the 'women' in Weymouth. I wonder how many are staffed by lady boys?

There is some denial going on. I have received a number of PMs questions if I was *really* sure these were not biological women in Weymouth. As far as I am concerned -- if you're gut says they're not, then they're not. The funny PM I received was from someone who said "you are wrong, I saw the picture online and she is a woman."

[I am not kidding, and the scary thing is that I don't think he was either]If they are operating all three locations, they would have to have at least 6 "girls". Am I underestimating the ability to find 6 lady boys to staff the MPs? Could they be rotating the 2 he/shes to the 3 locales based on appointments?

Rate seems great and service has been positively reviewed, however there is one question that still needs to be answered.

WebDog
08-29-07, 19:40
If they are operating all three locations, they would have to have at least 6 "girls". Am I underestimating the ability to find 6 lady boys to staff the MPs? Could they be rotating the 2 he/shes to the 3 locales based on appointments?
Rate seems great and service has been positively reviewed, however there is one question that still needs to be answered.
this 'girls' I saw seemed fresh off the boat, but either way were new in town.

There have been waves of lady boys move through town in the past -- I remember when there was a bunch (3-4) who were regulars in CT.

Also saw at least a dozen made up like the better of the two (i.e., huge fake tits, looking like actual women not cross-dressers) the one time I went to Jacques (mind you, on a 'couples night' with another married couple, M & F, was not looking for a toe-tapping good time in a bathroom stall.)

So I could see having enough around to supply 3 AMPs, but I also see them using a mix of lady boys and biological women. I will be curious to see how long the lady boy thing lasts -- I can't imagine there is a huge market for that in Boston. But who knows.

Mini Man
08-29-07, 21:10
I have not seen any ads for Angel in Quincy lately. She was a regular in CL. Does anyone know what happened? Also what is the word on Oriental Massage Center in Quincy? The reviews seemed positive on the massage but I doubt a HE. The price was $60 for an hour massage.

Lob Diver
08-29-07, 22:40
Thanks for a great report. I would be satsified with a decent massage experience too. I find the haggling routine sometimes makes the experience anti-climatic. Is "Momo" a real person. I swear I just saw an ad yesterday with her name. I see this place has posted a lot of ads. When you search the last 4 digits. And you see a few different pictures. The ads sometime sound like therapeutic ads. Then the ads can sound more FS'ish if you know what I mean.

Where can One find Lisa?

ThanksHey Robaba,

If you take Boylston Street into CT to Harrison (I don't know if the street stays Boylston or changes names) and take a right, Lisa works at a salon in that first block on the lefthand side of Harrison Street. Look for the barber pole. Check prior messages in this section as the address may be mentioned. I got to the place originally though an ad in the Phoenix. Very good massage, very personable, english is not so good, but very nice HE. She is probably in her 20's, so a little younger than most women I have seen. She actually may not be there now though. Last time I saw her she mentioned she was looking for another place. Let us know if you run into her!

GravelPath
08-29-07, 23:20
Ok, a full-blown review from me this time.

This evening, I had been planning to meet an old flame who called me up for "an evening out. " Unfortunately, she stood me up, leaving me feeling more than a little frustrated. The bar at which I was waiting for her was near the Cambridge-Arlington line. And I still remembered Golden Waters' s address from the craigslist ads. So, I thought I would see if I could find some relaxation and relief there.

It took me just a few minutes to get there. It's a pretty nice place.- not really a salon, but rather, it looks like a converted basement apartment. Nice carpeting, nice large, private rooms.

When I first walked in the door was an older Asian woman and a younger one there. Luckily, the younger one took me into an empty masage room. (I'm glad, I didn't have to turn down the older one first.) The room was very clean, with nice couches, plenty of space. The massage table was one of the best, most comfortable, I've been on. A sign on the wall warns patrons that they do not offer showers. So if you don't want to go home oily, ask for no oil.

As for my masseuse, she's in her thirties, I think, has a rather nice body for her age, fairly stylishly dressed but with little skin showing. Her name is Julie, as far as I can tell. (I don't think this is the Jolene who has been mentioned previously. But maybe? ) She looks Thai, but it is hard for me to tell. I tried asking about her nationality, but unfortunately, it seems that her name is about the only thing she knows how to say, and barely even that. Throughout the massage, I tried to make conversation with her throughout the massage (where are you from? What days do you work? ) and she didn't understand anything.

The price is fifty for the half hour, seventy for the hour, collected in advance. I took the half hour (you have to ask for it, or at least, it's not advertised on CL). Julie, she actually, gives one of the better massages I've had from an asian massage parlor. That being said, it's not a Thai massage (which they advertised). More Swedish: a lot of of kneading.

She never seriously massaged anything other than my back though. After finishing the back, she got up, sprayed my ass with what felt like alcohol, the wiped it down, then began touching it lightly. Given that she couldn't shower me, I guess I understand her motivation, but still it felt, well, less than intimate. Once she had done so, though, she started touching my ass lightly, tickling it, in a very obvious attempt to turn me on. Which, certainly, worked. Nothing at all subtle.

A little bit of roaming was allowed. Nice, tight ass, thighs. Decent stomach, with a bit of baby fat. She never let me on her breasts, either above or below clothing. Whenever I tried, she leaned over and whispered "sorry".

Eventually, I flipped, and she continued touching me, lightly, everywhere except where I really wanted to be touched. Once I got fully erect, she placed my hand on my member, asked if I wanted some oil. I tried to get her to do the job for me, but no matter what I tried or offered, verbally or physically, no luck. If I was going to get off, I clearly was going to have to do it myself.

That being said, while I touched myself, she was willing to play with my ass, my balls, she was even willing to stroke the base of my shaft. But only so long as I was also stroking myself. Once I stopped, though, she stopped, too.

For a lot of the time, she had her eyes closed. In part because of that, I never felt she was really into me. But when she did open her eyes, I must confess, she had a real sweet smile. I should add, the phone rang a couple of times while we were finishing the massage, but she didn't answer it. I appreciated that, though I wished she would have shut the ringer off.

Finally, I finished myself off. A few seconds later, a timer beeped. I didn't realize she had set one. Who knows what would have happened if I had taken any longer?

Anyway, at the end, she brought me tissues, and then hot towels, but left me to clean myself off. She took the tissues and towels from me when I was done with them, kind of laughing.

As I got dressed, she prepared the room for the next client. I wished she would have helped me dress (something I am a sucker for), but no luck.

I left her twenty for a tip. (I certainly would have left more if she had give more.) She didn't seem appreciative, but she didn't try to upsell me either. So it goes. She gave me a (very fake) hug before we left the room.

As we passed through the waiting room, she said something unintelligible to me. The older woman, who was sitting on the couch, corrected her, instructing her to say "see you again soon. " Which she then said. I said the same in return.

Well, she probably won't see me again soon. The whole experience felt a little bit condescending, not very intimate, compared other massages I've had (in NYC, admittedly). That being said, though, it was a good massage in a good environment, so I don't mean to be overly critical.

I hope that's of some use.

Member #4196
08-30-07, 08:04
Got some info Jay, a Brazilian on Lenbanon Street in Malden who is located in a salon and supposedly gives a good massage with what was described as a very good HE with views and roamimg. I called and got the exact location and where to park instructions etc. Much to my dismay when I got there , Jay told me that she had to leave but that she had a new girl named Amanda who would give me the massage.

Jay is a "plump" gal in her mid 30's, ok to look at, but not a stunner, with average boobs hanging out of her top, and looked like she may have delivered what I was told. For all inclusive price of 80 I wasn't looking for a model.

Amanda was a cute younger American gal who was pleasant enough but was dressed with nothing even remotely exposed and even put on a white shirt over her street clothes. Went into the room and she said get undressed and get under the covers and I said I prefer to be undraped at which point she said, "the law requires it". I said I am not LE and I prefer to be undraped and it went nowhere so I left.

Jay was in the parking lot and I waved good-bye and she ran over and asked me what was wrong and I told her at which point she said she would go in and talk to Amanda and asked me to stay.

I said no thanks and left.

So, the only shot for me to go back is to call ahead and book with Jay.

Went down the street to Traditional Chinese and had a good massage and creative HE from a non descript tall older gal. Tariff was the usual 70 door 40 HE.

Can't see myself in Malden again.

WebDog
08-30-07, 09:41
I have not seen any ads for Angel in Quincy lately. She was a regular in CL. Does anyone know what happened? Also what is the word on Oriental Massage Center in Quincy? The reviews seemed positive on the massage but I doubt a HE. The price was $60 for an hour massage.Angel is in China until Sept 7th

Mini Man
08-30-07, 13:52
Web dog you always have the inside scoop. I appreciate the info on Angel. I guess business has been good. This is her second trip this summer. I will bet she is investing her money in China. I hope they don't check those suit cases to closely.

So what is the inside word on Oriental Massage Center in Quincy?

Rito1
08-30-07, 15:27
I see a new place on hancock st in quincy on the right at the light before mary's massage if you are coming from north quincy t. Does anyone have any info?

Red734
08-30-07, 16:14
Coming into town next month and staying at the Four Seasons on Boylston.....any parlors within decent distance....either walking or cab?

Any other suggestions would be great.....thank you.....

Amp Explorer
08-30-07, 19:28
No true AMP's just AAMP's.

If you search on CL and enter such terms Asian, downtown, Chinatown you can find something in walking distance. You should find something.

Overwise you have to take a 45 min drive to providence.

You could always put out a feeler CL ad saying you ll be in Boston near the common / theater district and see what responses you get.

I was staying at a hotel in AZ and didnt realise how spreadout PHX/scottsdale were, and got some decent replies prior to my business trip.

WebDog
08-30-07, 23:14
Coming into town next month and staying at the Four Seasons on Boylston.....any parlors within decent distance....either walking or cab?

Any other suggestions would be great.....thank you.....to add to post below, you're on the edge of Chinatown and there are a couple places within walking distance, but not true AMPs. Knapp St is your best bet, but you need to call ahead, it is not a walk-in, window shopping scenario. Look in the Adult section of the Boston Phoenix for places you can go. Alice on Knapp St is 617-777-something I believe. Anyone?

Lob Diver
09-01-07, 18:52
Here's the next review. This one of more of a TOFTT. Here is the Craig's list link: http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ers/410917532.html

I called Friday morning, a girl answers, I set a time and get an address (Tremont Street near Upton) and head out. Got to a brownstone walkup and they were on the second floor. I was greeted by Shirley who, surprise surprise, was not the girl pictured in the ad. She was a 40 something asian woman who showed me to a frontroom with a door set up with a massage table facing the fireplace. We agreed on 1/2 hour ($50). I got undressed and lay down on the table and "Jessica" came in. She was a late 20 something, larger, Japanese girl. Started massage, some conversation, but her english was not very good. (This is irrelevant as she is probably on her way back to NY!)

Massage was good and no hesitation when I started massaging her legs. I mentioned the picture in the Craig's list ad and she got rather upset. She didn't like the idea of that kind of advertising, but was relieved that it wasn't her pic! On the flip she asked what kind of tip and I said $30 for HE, $40 if the top came off. No hesitation there either and we had a good time.

She told me after that she really didn't like "Shirley" and was going to head back to NY on Saturday. She just got there on Thursday! There may already be someone else filling in, but I would not return.

On to the next one!

Amp Explorer
09-03-07, 14:39
Any new intel on Newton?

Is it worthwile going by Grove still?

Any regulars working there or is it rapid turnover which led to less use from to much variability in looks and quality.

Swindle
09-04-07, 09:41
I went by there a few weeks ago and had a pretty good time. She rushed through the whole thing but it wasn't bad. A week later I took a trip to 1021 in Providence and had a much better time.

Any new intel on Newton?

Any regulars working there or is it rapid turnover which led to less use from to much variability in looks and quality.

Boartbuttlover
09-06-07, 02:01
Massage Studio in Methuen

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ers/414962187.html

I've been there twice. Nice and clean with girls that very likeable, skilled, and above average in looks. Service include hot stones, Thai massage, sorry no TS. Private parking.

First time I went, I got Nicole, 28, pretty, petite, small chest. She gave me a very nice massage that included hot stones and when I mention that my neck really hurted, she got a special Chinese oil (smelled like spearmint) to put on it. On the flip, no roaming was allowed, but I did get a good HR. .70 with .40 tip.

On my second trip, I got Linda, 38 or so, average looks, nice rack. She performed a little Thai massage and I was surprised, I actually liked it for a change. I also mentioned my neck hurting, she massaged it, showed me an exercise, and a method of treating it. Ok HR but good roaming of the top allowed. 1 1/2 massage for 1.20 + tip .50.

The bad part: management. Both times an issue popped up. The 1st time, my girl was late because of traffic, so my appointment was pushed back 40 minutes. The guy gave me $20 gas money since I came from Boston, he also promised me his best girl, and the largest room they had. This all made up for it. The second time, I made an 1 1/2 appointment. One hour and fifteen minutes into the massage, the guy said it was over (I didn't have a watch on, left my cell in the car), and thus the massage ended. In my car, I called to complained, he promised my next massage would include an extra 10 minutes, but I shouldn't have needed to fight for that.

Boartbuttlover
09-06-07, 02:09
I'm always seeing ads on CL for a massage place in Medford-Malden.

Anyone ever been there?

PM me or reply here.

Thanks

Member #4063
09-06-07, 13:30
Are you referring to the place on Lowell st, upstairs in the white house?

Thanks

Jack

Kikyo
09-06-07, 14:30
Don't know if you guys go there. Always had a good time in Custom House in Prov. Good girls, TS, massage, sauna and extras.

Boartbuttlover
09-06-07, 16:05
Are you referring to the place on Lowell st, upstairs in the white house?

Thanks

JackYes, as the CL ad states. Have you been there as well?

Troutman
09-07-07, 21:54
Any new intel on Newton?

Have I missed something? Is there a place other than Mandala in Newton?

Amp Explorer
09-08-07, 14:00
Its is an aamp they have advertised in the phx just off the highway by the golf course old Holiday Inn.

Haven't been there in awhile too quick turnover for me to find someone to stick with. The quality in either looks, attitude, ability to speak any english. Or ''skills'' varied widely. Kinda pot luck.

WebDog
09-08-07, 15:57
With Angel still in PRC I looked around of other options and finally figured I'd look at Hong Kong Acupressure again. Was just going to walk in, but I could find suitable parking so I called first. Glad I did; total hostile over the phone -- "who is this? why you calling? you make appointment? I am busy..." F@ck that place. I am not giving them a 3rd chance.

Pika Pepper
09-08-07, 17:01
Have I missed something? Is there a place other than Mandala in Newton?There are two places other than Mandala although not technically in Newton:

1) 781-444-4699 -- 21 Highland Ave in Needham Heights 2nd floor across from Midas

2) 617-334-3104 -- Grove St across from Riverside MBTA - but it has moved a few blocks into Wellesley or Lower Newton Falls, now Cedar St

Rito1
09-08-07, 20:04
With Angel still in PRC I looked around of other options and finally figured I'd look at Hong Kong Acupressure again. Was just going to walk in, but I could find suitable parking so I called first. Glad I did; total hostile over the phone -- "who is this? why you calling? you make appointment? I am busy..." F@ck that place. I am not giving them a 3rd chance.
The landlord complained so they do not work out of there any more. They do have a place in watertown

Amp Explorer
09-08-07, 20:35
There are two places other than Mandala although not technically in Newton:

1) 781-444-4699 -- 21 Highland Ave in Needham Heights 2nd floor across from Midas

2) 617-334-3104 -- Grove St across from Riverside MBTA - but it has moved a few blocks into Wellesley or Lower Newton Falls, now Cedar StDid the grove st aamp move?

I haven't been there in awhile. I have concerns if it s more profile.

D8811
09-08-07, 23:56
I went back to Lilly's in Watertown because I happened to be in the area. It is an interesting place. THe massages are excellent but whether or not there is anything at the end is unpredictable. I was fortunate this time. 6 house and. 4 tip for HJ. Worth visiting if you are in the area.

Pika Pepper
09-09-07, 11:53
Did the grove st aamp move?

I haven't been there in awhile. I have concerns if it s more profile.The new location is more discreet, but you have to take an elevator ride, which makes me feel a little claustrophobic.

Amp Explorer
09-09-07, 18:29
Watertown sounds like it has many massage options.

Any opinions on where is the best?

There seems to be a run of new providers from posts and CL.

The thai's are there. From what I candeduct jolene is the bunch there. No thanks on her. She gives a good massage if you like a good oiling down and no shower to rinse then she pulls she wants you to be her boyfriend routine.

Boston Monger
09-10-07, 09:53

The thai's are there. From what I candeduct jolene is the bunch there. No thanks on her. She gives a good massage if you like a good oiling down and no shower to rinse then she pulls she wants you to be her boyfriend routine.

once again, I would try to avoid these surburban places. It is inevitable that they will be raided.

Member #4063
09-10-07, 11:08
Metheun is hit or miss at very best, went once and older Chinese woman wanted nothing to do with HE, but did so very reluctantly, but an above average massage. Not sure I would make an effort to go unless I happened to be very close. Set up is a bit funky, in a business setting with open air room.

Joline is not my favorite, way too much oil and fights roaming. She does give a good Thai ball massage and HE, but way too much drama and the oil is a total turn-off and she doesn't listen at all to what you want. She is not a ladyboy, but may have some working for her.

My $0.02

Jack

WebDog
09-10-07, 11:13
it only looks like its a hot spot. It has 3 at the most and 2 are barely beyond AAMPs. It is a place where office space can be cheaper than apartments, so you have some temp storefronts setup as AMPs but nothing beyond the typical AAMP setup. And it's a Boston boarder town with a large immigrant population so not is not surprising there'd be a few of such options, nor any reason to go out of your way to visit. You'd find just as meaning options in the surrounding areas (Malden, Quincy, Waltham, etc)

If someone can offer solid review of any of the Watertown options I will defer to them, but otherwise it is the same risks and caveats as with any AAMP option. Orchid Massage may offer some promise as I have not been and it is relative new (or reinvented) but it is right off of Watertown Sqr.

BTW - I saw the "Grand Opening" post for Orchid Massage. So I just through their phone into Google for shits and it came up with several references for AJ Electric, a shop for rebuilding alternators. I called the number and after several rings someone (gender indeterminate) answered as Orchid Massage. As I asked if it was still AJ Electric and he/she said yes. I should have probed more but was already caught of in images of young Chinese girls split between rebuilding alternators and rubbing cocks.

Bubblinglava
09-10-07, 20:09
Lily's used to have a real stunner but she left maybe six months ago. Now all the Watertown places just have the typical, older, unattractive masseuses. I did try Orchid a couple of weeks ago. Chose a young lady who was pretty cute but her massage was average at best and she wouldn't even massage my butt never mind getting a HE. Of all the Asian places I've tried over the past three years, I've only met two really attractive women who would give a HE. The one from Lily's and another girl who worked at a place in Quincy who has been gone for nearly two years. Quite frankly, I'm getting tired of the Asian jack shacks as the women aren't good looking and in many cases, they try to cheat you on time in different ways. It is the inexpensive option these days but I might have to start shelling out more dough and find a good ole American chick who is good looking and has some skills.

Eprom
09-10-07, 22:24
Last time I reported visiting a fun place in revere right off rt 1 and rt 60. $1. For house and an hour pleasure. This place might cost a bit more than your typical house in boston, but I have never left disappointed. Sure a simple HE is a simple HE, but I never get hassled for what I tip. Hands are in their early and mid 30's but full roam and even topless. Playin with nip nips really pushed me over the edge. My HE's usually last 10 mins but hands never got tired. I can't believe I was able to roam where I did. If only the tall white girl up front will service me. She looks great! Happy mongering and be safe!

GravelPath
09-11-07, 13:28
Apparently, the owner of the massage place works nearby at AJ Electric, and he schedules the appointments from there. Maybe not a big deal, except that this means there is no receptionist actually at Orchid. So, when Orchid's real phone does ring, or when a customer walks in, the masseuse has to stop what she is doing. .

I think there was another massage parlor on the same site, before this owner took over. The place is really just a bland storefront, with some cheap walls put up to give a little bit of privacy. So cheap that the masseuses didn't even need to raise their voices to talk through the walls, to each other, while doing their work. Given the fact the talk in a foreign language, it made me wonder if they were talking about me.

Sigh. I had an awful experience at Orchid. Everything about the place was bad. Wost part was, after the flip, the masseuse put oil on her hands, then suddenly started massaging my face, without asking. Nor did she give me anything to clean up with after. I went home with an oily face. Ugh.

As far as as HE, I would say there is no chance. Even though I didn't enjoy the massage at all, and thought my masseuse was dreadfully unattractive, I stuck around because I was curious. I wish I hadn't.

BTW - I saw the "Grand Opening" post for Orchid Massage. So I just through their phone into Google for shits and it came up with several references for AJ Electric, a shop for rebuilding alternators. I called the number and after several rings someone (gender indeterminate) answered as Orchid Massage. As I asked if it was still AJ Electric and he/she said yes. I should have probed more but was already caught of in images of young Chinese girls split between rebuilding alternators and rubbing cocks.

Amp Explorer
09-11-07, 20:44
I'm equi-distant to providence and revere.

Is the Holistic cost all inclusive,as a general experience?Because it is also about value if your experience was all inclusive cost without extra tip for your experience and you got an hour that sounds like a value and a trip worth making.

Triesharder
09-12-07, 09:28
I'm equi-distant to providence and revere.

Is the Holistic cost all inclusive,as a general experience?Because it is also about value if your experience was all inclusive cost without extra tip for your experience and you got an hour that sounds like a value and a trip worth making.Robaba,

I went once in May. The entry fee was one hundred. I got a very good TS, some steam room time, a very good massage, and nice HE with roaming. The service, attitude, and cleanliness was excellent. My visit lasted over an hour. The masseuse never mentioned a tip. I tipped sixty though because I was quite pleased. However, forty would have been enough, I think.

I am much closer to Revere than to Providence, but I drive to Providence about once a month because the bang for the buck, plus the legality of it, is superior there, in my opinion. Furthermore, I prefer the FS AMPs and pre-spa relaxation in the SCs there. I do not think FS or BJ is available at Holistic.

That said, I agree with the person who said that Holistic is as close to a Providence AMP as there is in Massachusetts.

I hope that helps.

Vicesquad
09-12-07, 21:49
Hello Gents,

Dont mind the name, I thought it was cute, I wanted to ask the opinions of the members for advice for good providers that are in the Quincy/Braintree area. I know many use the hotels on Wood Road and I have read that those are supposed to be watched a great deal. Any good suggestions? I have read many pages of posts but was looking for updated suggestions. Any opinions?

Thanks,

Ciran

Asian E
09-12-07, 22:55
Has anybody tried the new AMP on Hancock St, its right after the library.

Thanks

Erndevil Com
09-13-07, 07:44
The new location is more discreet, but you have to take an elevator ride, which makes me feel a little claustrophobic.Yes theyare on Cedar st now about a mile away?

Amp Explorer
09-13-07, 08:44
Be very careful on Wood Rd.

LE is watching along with local hotel staffs of suspicious activity.

Sex, drugs, human trafficking.

From people I know in area the word is "Do you feel lucky to try?"

Is it worth it?

Horny Henry
09-13-07, 11:01
Has anybody tried the new AMP on Hancock St, its right after the library.

ThanksI guess they're popping up all over. I went to a new one on Hancock right next to the Post Office I belive. Last digits 8899 I think. $50 for 45 min. Special this month. FANTASTIC massage by a real hot gal. But that was it. The whole massage was face down. I even told her some of the places I've been. Maybe it takes some additional rapport. Or maybe it's legit. Dunno. Told me she worked at the Cottage St. Place where I got nowhere in the past. Nuni or something was her name. Began with an and anyway. Didn't quite get it.

WebDog
09-13-07, 21:04
have been ripe for a bust for a long time. I do not know why that has been such a popular area for providers but I suspect it has to do with organized crime gangs. My understanding is that there is a lot of drug trade around that area. The least of my worries would be cops doing a CL sting -- I would be worried more for my personal safety. Needless to say, I have avoided it (save for entirely unrelated cemetery romps posted earlier).

Vicesquad
09-14-07, 00:13
I guess they're popping up all over. I went to a new one on Hancock right next to the Post Office I belive. Last digits 8899 I think. $50 for 45 min. Special this month. FANTASTIC massage by a real hot gal. But that was it. The whole massage was face down. I even told her some of the places I've been. Maybe it takes some additional rapport. Or maybe it's legit. Dunno. Told me she worked at the Cottage St. Place where I got nowhere in the past. Nuni or something was her name. Began with an and anyway. Didn't quite get it.Guys This place is on Washington Street, Not Hancock, it is next to the Post Office and across the street from the Thomas Crane Library.

CapeCodCory
09-14-07, 00:23
I should have probed more but was already caught of in images of young Chinese girls split between rebuilding alternators and rubbing cocks.I laughed out loud by myself. Now that is a great line.

I really thank you for the smile and now an image.

Cory

Amp Explorer
09-14-07, 21:35
I was leaving the gym on wood rd.

Sometimes by F1 you see some nice cars but not quite what I saw yesterday. i see this silver sporty pimped benz sport coupe must have been worth almost 100k...with shiny chrome and dark tinted windows.Something told me it wasn't a tourist spending the nite at the hampton inn as it was coming out the hotel parking lot.

Braintree and Quiincy LE are keeping their eyes wide open. There has been gang activity running drugs and ho's . It would be something different if an occasional independant took up shop passing thru but it is becoming too dangerous to tread those waters and with Providence just a lil more than 30 min away.

Marriot staff have been asked to drop a dime if there s any suspicious activity also.

Lob Diver
09-15-07, 18:20
Finally got over to Knapp Street on Friday. Called a number from the Phoenix, made an appointment and went over. Had to wait for about 5 minutes before Jenny showed up. Bummed because one of the hair stylists there was a buxom blonde babe. Jenny was not the prettiest, but had a spinner bod. Okay massage and very enjoyable HJ with top up roaming. Did 1/2 hour. 5 and. 4 tip. Would repeat. Sounded like there may be another girl as Jenny suggested that when I call back I should ask for her.

Trashcanman
09-18-07, 00:10
I have seen Julie at Holistic a couple times and she is terrific. She looks like she might be Cambodian, very cute in a mid-30s way. If you like having your back walked on you have to see her.- she'll knock the stuffing out of you. Excellent firm massage. Playful and sexy at the end.

I have seen one other therapist there, and she was OK, but inferior to Julie in all categories. Much more matronly, which was a turnoff. I can't remember her name.

Does anyone have a recommendation for another therapist to ask for at Holistic? I like 'them small and cute. I'll happily see Julie again, but I'the love to know if there are any others like her.

Toodw
09-18-07, 10:37
Board,

Well I kinda TOFTT yesterday, we all knew that this place was legit and I have read that it didn't offer anything. I needed a massage for my lower back and I figured what the heck, the other place in the area was booked solid so I walked down the hill to this place. I paid the $100 for the 60min plus table shower. Yes, I have been to RI many times. So I get sent into a room by a 5'5" older lady (Chinese I think). I get naked face down before she says anything to me (she left the room). She comes in and starts with the massage (sets a timer), it was good and dry for about 45 minutes, I don't like a dry massage but she was pretty good and I put up with it. Then she starts with the oil (last 15 minutes), much better. She worked the butt (cheeks) very good, upper thigh but never anything x-rated. Even on the flip she drapes a small hand towel there, she saw me naked many times, never a touch or anything. We finished the massage and on to the table shower, it was like she was washing a honda accord covered in bugs. Scrubbing and scrubbing. She took all the dead skin off. Cleaned the crack for about 1/2 a second. Maybe less: ^) and then the flip. Cleaned me up great. She gets to mister not-happy and hits me with a soapy luffa sponge for almost 1 second. And then the rinse off. Oh well. So I left a $20 for a tip. Total 120 for a 7. 5/10 massage and a 3/10 table shower (I got clean but didn't like it). I fell better today but I won't be back. I hope that this helps!

Toodw

Nuttyprof
09-18-07, 13:45
Any info??

VERY ELEGENT, LUXURIOUS & EROT IC MASSAGE - w4m - 24

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm offering a strong theraputic and soft sensual massage, by candlelite. My place is private, disceet, and clean. I'm a very pretty italian-french girl standing at 5'9(long silky legs) size 6 waist, and a firm applebottom. My hair is honey-blond, my smile is very inviting, and my eyes are green seductive. I have strong skilled hands. I'll ease all your tension and kinks and then give you a soft ending. I cater to the elite genarous buisness gentlemen. I will be looking forward to your call. I'm am not a full service provider.
Sofi 617-320-3151 please no emails, text or private calls 130 30min 200 60min
my location is between foxboro & providence

D8811
09-18-07, 17:32
I keep going back only because it is convenient and I don't waste too much time driving.

Truth is, it is a great massage and avery nice and young (I think) therapist (PM for her name). Sensual finish ... left happy.

Again, this would not be my first choice but given my limited time availability, I can't drive to PVD often enough.

Massage 8 Appearance 8 Ending 8

Jim Mack
09-19-07, 04:17
I have seen Julie at Holistic a couple times and she is terrific. She looks like she might be Cambodian, very cute in a mid-30s way. If you like having your back walked on you have to see her.- she'll knock the stuffing out of you. Excellent firm massage. Playful and sexy at the end.

I have seen one other therapist there, and she was OK, but inferior to Julie in all categories. Much more matronly, which was a turnoff. I can't remember her name.

Does anyone have a recommendation for another therapist to ask for at Holistic? I like 'them small and cute. I'll happily see Julie again, but I'the love to know if there are any others like her.I didn't know you could ask for a specific therapist. When I was there I got a woman that gave a great massage, but would talk to me in baby talk. I couldn't stand that and wanted to be sure I didn't get her again.

Pika Pepper
09-19-07, 22:05
Does any have any info about Jada Pink. She posts on CL Theraputic and works on the western part of 128. She has very nice photos if you email her, but I can't find any reviews. She does not give her phone, she asks for yours and will call you.

TIA

Davio
09-19-07, 22:46
I have been following and sometimes posting in the International forum. However, I recently discovered this board and after lurking for a few days I figured I try and add something to the discussion.

I used to be a frequent visitor to thraputic in Newton, Helena, Brooke, Kianna and some of the others. As for the Asian places my frecent favorite was Lilly's in Watertown until my favorite girl left a few months ago (she is now back and will be openning her own shop soon).

So today i decided to TOFT and try the new Thai place on Galen street in Watertown.

They are on the second floor above the bike shop. I walked in without an appointment and there were 2 girls there. the one that seemed to be in charge (4 or a 5) and a younger attractive one (8 or so). The place is partitioned (like big tents) into 3 separate areas so you can actually hear the people in the next area. there was no table and just a mattress on the floor.

The older one led me into one of the areas and said she would be back. At this time I asked her if the other girl was available. She said that it would be fine and collected the $80 house fee.

There was a small draping towel which i put on. The young girl came in and within minutes removed the towel. By this time i was thinking Jackpot.

She proceeded with a full massage but no teasing. After a while she asked me to flip over (no draping). She then massaged my legs leading up to Mr happy and then massaged and applied pressure to all around the area while smiling and looking at it.

suddenly she says I go wash my hands and give scalp massage. She returned and started to massage my scalp. After a couple of minutes I heard the next client come in and the other women sais something to her and my massues indicated that the hour was up. I then asked her if she was going to finish while pointing to desired area. She giggled and said we dont do that here. to cut a long story short I usedall of my limitted charm (which usually works) and the best I could get her to do was to play with the boys and touch the shaft while I had to do the job myself. There was something sensual about it as she appeared to be intrigued and kept staring and smiling.

She then cleaned me up with tissues and hot towel. I eneded up tipping her $30 as the massage was good and she really did seem to be a nice girl.

Overall a very strange experience.

Dave

Member #4063
09-20-07, 15:51
Can a member provide me with the address and phone, PM would be great

Jack

Spinnerluvr
09-20-07, 16:26
She then cleaned me up with tissues and hot towel. I eneded up tipping her $30 as the massage was good and she really did seem to be a nice girl.

Overall a very strange experience.

DaveIn the above quote lays the problem.

The service you get up here for the most part is terrible compared to that of many other areas, the reason is people are paying to much.

Two years ago the house fee used to be .6, down south in many places it still is and .7 at others., .8, unheard of!

You know why you are there and so do they yet you find yourself wanting at the end and you tip anyway. All that does is raise the price for the rest of us and decreases the quality of service.

The few places that do offer TS around here charge an outrageous, $, compared to other places that charge .6 and the HE is included for .2

Another mistake i feel thats made from reading the boards is you wait to be told the tip or hold it till the end. Tip nothing get nothing and to get nothing after a tip is as foolish as tipping for nothing so if you tip and get nothing don't go back and report your findings so the rest of us can stay away.

Ninety percent of the ladies you will encounter were not born last night and have been other places and know what time it is. They have specific chores they will do for amounts they have been use to in the past, (.2= touchy feely, .4= HE, .6= DATY and or BJ and $= FS). The ladies will try to get more out of you but those are the standards.

Pleas spare me that those are not the standards up here, if they are not its because you don't adhere to them cause that is they way they are everywhere else.

Place the tip first and see where it gets you, if no where you are out nothing cause you were not going any where anyway and you TOFFT, or pick your tip back up, its your money until you leave. Then report and let us know so we can go elsewhere and return the favor.

If they place you choose turns out to be a legit massage establishment rest assured they are on a different pay scale then an AMP and your over tip was a waist anyway.

Happy Hunting

Jack

GravelPath
09-20-07, 16:48
So today i decided to TOFT and try the new Thai place on Galen street in Watertown.

DaveI've walked by there once. That place looks *completely* illegitimate. There's not even a sign out front . . . just a set of stairs (on the outside of the building) leading to an open door. I mean, I had a hard time believing that they even try to give massages there.

And if they're charging 80, that's 20 more than the rest of Watertown.

All of that, plus the setup you describe on the inside, and I've got to believe that there is more on offer -- though perhaps you have to know the magic words.

I don't, though. So, thanks for the heads up.

Davio
09-20-07, 20:16
Can a member provide me with the address and phone, PM would be great

JackThey advertise in the phoenix and are located just off of Watertown square. I will try and find the number and get it to you.

They used to be much better, but have become very conservative lately.