PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161

WebDog
03-16-07, 14:35
Have seen multiple ads for this place for over a month, and for over a month have gotten "mailbox is full" every time I call. Is she that good??? Or just doesn't check messages? I am envisioning -- pre-pays for advertising and phone, gets deported, doesn't check VM. Plausible. But was excited at the prospect of a local provider (closer than Quincy and better than the So Wey one I posted about last year)

WEYMOUTH
GRAND OPENING
$70 PER HR
Rt.3 South Exit
16A
Best Massage
Chinese Girl
by appt. only
*82-617-***-1530

Ampdude 2003
03-16-07, 15:07
Any information would be appreciated ... I am in Quincy now contemplating a mad dash home because of the snowfall.

Luke 777
03-16-07, 15:08
Have seen multiple ads for this place for over a month, and for over a month have gotten "mailbox is full" every time I call. Is she that good??? Or just doesn't check messages? I am envisioning -- pre-pays for advertising and phone, gets deported, doesn't check VM. Plausible. But was excited at the prospect of a local provider (closer than Quincy and better than the So Wey one I posted about last year)

WEYMOUTH
GRAND OPENING
$70 PER HR
Rt.3 South Exit
16A
Best Massage
Chinese Girl
by appt. only
*82-617-***-1530
"Grand Opening" and "Best Massage" are the phrases used almost exclusively by the AAMP crowd; meaning a 10 day rotation of NY girls, some good, some bad. Is the ad in the Phoenix?

WebDog
03-16-07, 15:42
"Grand Opening" and "Best Massage" are the phrases used almost exclusively by the AAMP crowd; meaning a 10 day rotation of NY girls, some good, some bad. Is the ad in the Phoenix?
Agreed and was expecting was an AAMP deal (which I would not patronize) but always holding out hope. Yes -- Phoenix. Last 2-3 months.

Southside Paul
03-16-07, 18:59
I think you are talking about Nikkis Body room ? I have never been but have heard mixed info about it. They post in The Phoenix not CL if thats the one I am thinking about.

Teejay , you have us , well me anyway waiting with baited breath.

Do tell.

CoryWasn't it "NIKI BODY WORKS"? I haven't seen it for ages, does she still have the Phoenix ad? I started to bore of my usual circuit a few months ago and went looking for her but couldn't find her. I just pulled out an old number - 617-875-7461. I may try it soon.

I got discouraged by her level of quality girls...she started running some real low-grade stuff on a consistent basis and I got bored visiting her new girls only to walk out without service. I think she got a little irritated with me as well. That was years ago.

Southside Paul
03-16-07, 19:10
He's the guy who answers a number of different phones., using the "Asian Massage" greeting? His ads have disappeared off CL. I've seen his girls in Milford, Milbury, Woburn and Danvers. There have been reports of a sting on CL. Just wondering if you guys have heard of it.

WebDog
03-16-07, 20:06
I have not been in a year or two, but I agree with Fluff.
I kept seeing the ad in the Phoenix, so I tried it twice. Both times I had young Chinese girls, CBJ and/or FS, no real massage. I forget what I paid. The girls did not speak English, except what was needed for negotiation. One girl was very skinny. Nikki seemed nice and things went well. I remember her asking me to be very quiet because of her upstairs neighbor. Like Fluff wrote, the girls said they were in from NY for ten days then off elsewhere. This seems like a very common arrangement, well organized and somewhat standardized.
After the second visit, I felt sorry for the girls. Neither was very enthusiastic. Of course YMMV and much depends on the girl. It seemed like they might not be there of their own volition. Maybe that was just my imagination.
Since then I have chosen other options, especially the Providence AMPs and local rub and tugs.
I am very much a Libertarian when it comes to these things. Some folks (not saying what types -- not trying to be political here, just point out facts) will say Nikki BR and AAMPs are why prostitution needs to remain criminalized, because young women are exploited as sex slaves. But I guarantee you there is not one sex slave at AMPs in RI/PVD (where it is effectively legal), yet there are 100s in Mass or throughout the Northeast.

The absence of the underground economy in RI (like you see here) means economics favors hiring women who work voluntarily. There maybe sex slaves in RI and PVD (in fact there certainly are) but *not* in the AMPs we patronize, and no where near the number as in Mass. So where paid-sex is is illegal, women are indeed exploited in the worst ways. But where it is legal (even if barely so) women working in the same capacity are free to come and go as they please, and do 10000% better jobs than women here and elsewhere force to work in AAMPs against their will.

The trafficking of women is protected by the Chinese Communist Party (still the ruler of PRC and controller of PRC military) as well as former Soviet/CIS commies who are heavily connected to both the Russian mob and Japanese yakuza (who together control most of drug and human trafficking across Asia, outside of PRC and North Korea). It is indeed very well-organized and can only stopped at the demand-side, not the supply-side.

All very good reasons to avoid spending *any* $$$ on AAMPs, which just lines like pockets of terrorist-funding mobsters who make our pimps and gangsters look like Mother Teresa.

Bottom line, (and don't mean to preach, just stating the facts) if everyone refused to patronize AAMPs and the equivalent and only went places like Central Health or Angel's, then there would be no sex slaves in the U.S., and it would be a much safer world without these a-holes having our money.

Celtic 1
03-16-07, 20:55
I stopped in at 299 Newport Ave and asked for the famous Tina. I was told by Emily that she will be back soon. She is back from her trips and is in the area. So I hope the smiling faces will be beaming again soon. There was another woman working with Emily, I guess a fill in, I would not want her but I like many wait for Tina's return..))

Ampdude 2003
03-17-07, 10:56
He's the guy who answers a number of different phones., using the "Asian Massage" greeting? His ads have disappeared off CL. I've seen his girls in Milford, Milbury, Woburn and Danvers. There have been reports of a sting on CL. Just wondering if you guys have heard of it.

Hearsay from CL when searching for 'Asian' in the Boston CL noted that the 495 and Manchester locations involved a string. Because of their U.S. status, the girls were used to set up unsuspecting clients - license numbers were taken, etc. All sites seem connected to the same source.

Again his is hearsay ...

Luke 777
03-17-07, 11:39
Hearsay from CL when searching for 'Asian' in the Boston CL noted that the 495 and Manchester locations involved a string. Because of their U.S. status, the girls were used to set up unsuspecting clients - license numbers were taken, etc. All sites seem connected to the same source.

Again his is hearsay ...
Johnny still has some CL ads up today for Manchester. His ads have disappeared before amid rumors of stings and whatnot, but they always seem to resurface.

Ampdude 2003
03-18-07, 20:59
Johnny still has some CL ads up today for Manchester. His ads have disappeared before amid rumors of stings and whatnot, but they always seem to resurface.

I have been tempted to call but I hesitate b/c some have reported the PICs are fake and on arrival the 'girl' is actually spent and much older. I know you cannot trust anything on CL anyway, but can anyone vouch for any of the girls looks / quality of service / upsell?

TY.

Mothball
03-19-07, 06:51
This is in an apt building over by the lake. Yup. AAMP with low english NY gals. Nice but nothing to curl your toes.

WEYMOUTH
GRAND OPENING
$70 PER HR
Rt.3 South Exit
16A
Best Massage
Chinese Girl
by appt. only
*82-617-***-1530

Luke 777
03-19-07, 07:37
I have been tempted to call but I hesitate b/c some have reported the PICs are fake and on arrival the 'girl' is actually spent and much older. I know you cannot trust anything on CL anyway, but can anyone vouch for any of the girls looks / quality of service / upsell?

TY.
The pics in Johnny's ads are NEVER the girl you see. They are usually 30-35, but occasionally 25ish. That said they are a notch up from the typical AAMP experience -- the ones I've seen have been clean, friendly and willing. Standard rate is $1.6 for 10 minute token massage followed by 35-40 minute one-pop GFE session. If this is not your thing - stay away.

Teejay
03-20-07, 21:56
For all you Nikki's Body Room fans, the girl this week is a keeper!

Member #4063
03-21-07, 11:58
A set of ads for Asian massage both today and yesterday on CLT for north of Boston near 93 any information there?

Anybody ever see Lisa in Stoneham, on CLT usually every other day?

Holistic in Revere is as close to PVD as you can get.

Jack

Bj4242
03-21-07, 15:25
I'm off to San Fran and staying downtown. Any recommendations for a good asian or white MP? PM me if you don't mind sharing.

Thanks!

Celtic 1
03-21-07, 22:13
I saw two places that are in Quincy, Mary's on Hancock Street and then another called Professional Massage Therapy. First I went to Mary's, Nice lady told her I had pain in shoulders and back. Was taken in to a nice clean room, I undress and lay down, She came in and started work, She pressed a lot on the bones and tried some deep tissue, but by the time the hour was over, I was hurting more than when I walked in. Not a good sign. I paid the fee of 70 for the hour but will not go back again. I was in pain all night and the next day, so scratch this place that is for sure.

The second place Professional Massage Therapy is a one person shop. The lady named Angela took me in to a good clean room, beautiful Celtic music and that was a nice surprise to hear. I told Angela about the pains I was having and she told me about what she thought was wrong and what she could do. Angela stepped out of the room, I undressed and lay on the table. The room was clean and relaxing. Angela came in and started to work on me, and I have to admit, she found the right places and even though I sounded like I was in a lot of pain, she did a great job working loose the muscles and helping me feel better.

Angela worked her way around my body and from my head to my toes and I knew this was a therapeutic massage and nothing else and she did a great job. When she was done I was cleaned up from any excess oil and then I got dressed. Now after my massage with Mary, I was in pain, but after my massage with Angela, I felt better no pain and I could move a lot easier. Angela said I would need to come back in a week and she was right. After one week I started to feel the same way again, so I made another appointment and had a second great refreshing session and my body felt great. I will go back here and I recommend this place at 329A Newport Ave, Wollaston, across from the Wollaston MBTA station. The number is 617-847-5388. For strictly therapeutic massage, go and see Angela, forget anyplace else. Cost 70 per hour. And as she writes in her ad, its non sexual so do not ask, that makes her angry..)) Go and enjoy.

CapeCodCory
03-22-07, 02:19
For all you Nikki's Body Room fans, the girl this week is a keeper!Hey Teejay,

Can you tell us a little more about your adventure if you dont want to mention $$ then maybe at least the why and how she was/is a keeper!

Cory

Member #4196
03-22-07, 08:28
A set of ads for Asian massage both today and yesterday on CLT for north of Boston near 93 any information there?

Jack

Hey Jack,

You know me by another name in this hobby; OR aka OceanRover so you know the info is reliable.

Hey, the feedback I got on Lisa from Stoneham was from a guy who made the appointment, drove an hour to get there and she never answered the phone or the door. She posts routinely but haven't found anyone who has been and can provide info.

Hope all is well

OR, Coast Hog, what the hell Sybil

Member #4063
03-22-07, 10:54
That seems to be exactly what she does, does not return emails asking for a theraputic massage so somewhat flakey.

Anyone out there try the Natial Asian ad for the 93 north area of CLT?

Jack

Mcburgular
03-22-07, 13:23
Hey Jack,

You know me by another name in this hobby; OR aka OceanRover so you know the info is reliable.

Hey, the feedback I got on Lisa from Stoneham was from a guy who made the appointment, drove an hour to get there and she never answered the phone or the door. She posts routinely but haven't found anyone who has been and can provide info.

Hope all is well

OR, Coast Hog, what the hell SybilShe is flakey gives a great massage but stopped with the extras. She seems to have gotten spooked somehow and stopped it.

Again, wonderful massage but not worth the money.

She used to offer FS so it may come with more prodding and her comfort following whatever spooked her.

Celtic 1
03-22-07, 16:16
For those who waited, the wait is over Tina is back and go visit 299 Newport Ave, you will be glad you did..))

Doctor D
03-23-07, 03:59
I'm off to San Fran and staying downtown. Any recommendations for a good asian or white MP? PM me if you don't mind sharing.

Thanks!

I grew up in the area and have had some experience, especially on the East Bay side, Berkeley and Oakland. One of my favorite providers is Irmi in Berkeley: tall, fit, nice looking german woman with excellent massage skills and an exquisit erotic prostate massage, two if you wish. For her and others on review see the SF Redbook site and its message board which is free. There are lots of providers out there and many are excellent.

Doctor D
03-23-07, 04:01

Jack

What I heard about Lisa was that she teased but didn't offer any extras and then indicated they might be available if he came back. I wouldn't bother.

Member #4196
03-23-07, 09:55
She is flakey gives a great massage but stopped with the extras. She seems to have gotten spooked somehow and stopped it.

Again, wonderful massage but not worth the money.

She used to offer FS so it may come with more prodding and her comfort following whatever spooked her.

Thanks a lot for the info. I spoke to her on the phone yesterday, She did sound flaky but certainly was encouraging on the phone. I asked her draped or undraped and she said whaever you prefer.

I told her I would schedule for today but after reading the info here, won't be calling that number.

I did stop in at Asian Wellnbess in Danvers on my way north and saw Tina for a great visit.

Teejay
03-23-07, 18:54
Hey Teejay,

Can you tell us a little more about your adventure if you dont want to mention $$ then maybe at least the why and how she was/is a keeper!

Cory

Sure 3 C's,

Her name is Amy. A 7 on looks. Very happy to be there and attentive. Was into kissing, nice breath. BBBJ and hot CFS. All in all a super buy for 1.6.

Nikki's hasn't advertised for a year that I've seen and survives on past customers. It's hit & miss but as I said, this week's girl is a keeper.

Hope this helps.

Member #4063
03-26-07, 11:06
If I am correct she moved a while back and I now have no clue as to a way to contact her or where she is located. Can you PM that information please?

Thanks

Jack

HornyAsianKid
03-26-07, 19:55
Was at kenmore amp today, found a mid 20s girl and just hit it off and let's just say we kinda forgot all about the massage. Had a doubleshot, and by the end the girl was like "you're the top gun" like ice cube. I think im going take her out for an all nighter after she's done with her two weeks. My head still hurts now that's how good it was.

Face 6
Boobs 5
Nipples 9
Ass 7
Pussy 8
Service 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
Attitude 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
160 and worth every penny

PS. I cant guarantee she'll give this service for everyone though because you do require my charm.

Teejay
03-26-07, 21:22
NBR doesn't take new customers unless recommended by a regular. If you don't personally know a regular, she won't give you the time of day. Sucks but she has to be super careful these days as we all know and understand.

HornyAsianKid
03-27-07, 01:03
It is now located in brighton near Uno's. Went there and walk out after i saw the two girls. Man, they were old, skinny, and look like my aunts. I like my massage with a a little hanky panky. Definitely not for me.

Bill Buxton
03-27-07, 09:43
What about this for a rubdown.This is a ted dollar hotel service rubdown gal.And she gives all the service you could ever ask for non rushed for 10 bucks.

This is another reason to save the jack get on the bird and have some fun.There are even many posters on CL,you can get a headstart on things before you get there.

Juste a taste to get your blood rushing with the morning paper.

B.B...

Member #4063
03-27-07, 09:55
Thanks makes me think I will pass!

Member #4063
03-27-07, 10:30
Have seen a couple of recent posts on this woman, works in her family's home in Stoneham, is expensive, may or may not be open to a HE and is so charges 1/2 her house fee.

Pass!

Jack

Teejay
03-27-07, 22:27
NBR is in Dorchester. As I have said it's hit or miss but ugly girls are not an issue. The quality of service can be though.

Toodw
03-28-07, 00:25
I went for a hard 45min run today and I was very sore. I decided to go for a good cheap massage with HJ close to my house. I drove out to the place in Watertown, usually the ladies are older and fat/solid but give good massages. I saw Lilly, she was thin and nice lets say a 6. 5-7 for looks. The massage was a 9+ I needed it badly as I am sore but it was very very good. She asked me if I had been there before and I said yes, that I had always seen another girl, a girl who I saw in the lobby today. I told her that it had been awhile and it had. Anyway after a great 55 minute massage she said ok, all done. NO HJ! No sexy touching nothing. I was pretty pisses but I tipped $20 as it was a very nice massage. They have typically excepted 40 for HJ. I was bummed.

So I go home frustrated and I check this list and I read on the RI section that this guy had a very nice time and Apple spa (the name has changed). I have always used downtown spa. So me and my GPS take me to broad st. Holy crap that is in a bad neighborhood. I was pretty nervous parking my car with all the folks walking around. I park it in CVS, it was about 915pm. It is in a very sketchy neighborhood, did I say that already? ! So I go up to the second floor and I see a sexy older women playing with a holla hoop in the hall. I go in and the massaman asks if I have been here before, I say Yes (I never have) but I say that it was a long time ago when they were called Apple. She says ok and asks me to undress. In walks this women, had to be 40. I would rate her a 5 with the cloths on, she looked like a refrigerator in a bikini, her name is Ellie, RUN don't walk away. We go into get a table shower, the water is cold. It was the worst table shower I have ever had. It was like she was washing a stinky dog, I am not kidding. They close at 12 midnight so there wasn't any reason to rush. I kept thinking that I drove 50 each way miles for What? Then we go in for the massage, It was worse than the table shower. Like my sister was giving me a massage. All I can think of is how am I going to get it up? The guy said that he paid 70 for the works on the RI board and said that he had a great time, thats why I drove the hour. Taht it had been slow at apple and they have been trying harder with the service. That the ladies are a little older but still sexy. She asks what I wanted and I say that I have $70 and I want the works. Thats what the other guy said he paid. I have paid 100+ for it before. But with much hotter ladies. I was thinking with the small head at this point. She is mad, leaves with the money, I was almost ready to get my cloths on and leave. In she walks and shakes her hand at me and says next time 150. I was thinking, there will never be a next time. Well she tickles the balls for 60 seconds and then starts a cbj for 2 minutes and then climbs on top. She has had at least 1 kid and doesn't have a good body. It was a mess, she closed her eyes as tight as they would go. I was loosing my erection fast, I asked if I could go on top. Again with the eyes closed as tight as they can go. I had to stop as I felt like I was forcing myself on a 40+ year old fat sex slave. Hands down the worst sexual experance I have ever had. I asked for a HJ and closed my eyes and pictured that I was in a different place. Now mind you I am 6'3" 30yrs old and pretty attractive, not to sound like a jack ass but it wasn't me. She did NOT want to be there. I am always super respectful and clean. I did finally "finish" and my car was still there when I got out but I did spend $210 and drive 125miles today for a great massage and a lame HJ. I should have just done myself and saved the time and money. I think that I am taking a break from the hobby for a while. I love asians but this SUCKS!

Thanks for listening.

Toodw.

Torq465
03-28-07, 01:07
Hey all. I'm from NY and here in Marlboro for a couple of days. I was looking for a local amp between here and boston. I've been to CH in Providence and loved it. I was just looking to save a few miles drive tomorrow eve if there was a boston place closer and as nice. any suggestions? thanks in advance.

Torq

Doctor D
03-28-07, 12:25
Gentlemen: what is the current word on Angel's? I saw a post on Craig's List indicating that a bust was imminent. It may have been a disgruntled customer or a competitor. I have no idea. But it scared me off and I wanted some clarification from those who have been there recently or those who have reason to know about this sort of thing. Please advise.

--Dr D

WebDog
03-28-07, 12:44
Gentlemen: what is the current word on Angel's? I saw a post on Craig's List indicating that a bust was imminent. It may have been a disgruntled customer or a competitor. I have no idea. But it scared me off and I wanted some clarification from those who have been there recently or those who have reason to know about this sort of thing. Please advise.
--Dr D

I do not know the "Quincy cop pal" in question (referring to the CL post), nor whether or not that is legit. But I agree she is ripe for a bust. As you are no doubt are aware, busts happen all the time for the two reasons you cited: disgruntled customer or a competitor.

Plus, she has probably been dimed out by a neighbor. I am sure that she is under scrutiny given that it is an exclusively male clientèle coming and going from a "hair and nail salon" in an office building. If she hasn't been, she will be busted for sure.

Although I can't recall any major Quincy busts since the Matrix waaaay back when. Angel doesn't keep the same kind of records that whats-her-name did at Matrix (which is good; I wouldn't otherwise go there).

I doubt you would be busted if it happened while you were there. They're not going to send a SWAT team in or bust down the doors. It is not illegal to get a massage. But nobody would want to be there then either.

BTW - I don't know if this strategy works or not, but perhaps don't bring your wallet in -- just cash. So you don't have *any* form of I.D. on you. Might by a good AMP strategy overall.

Member #4063
03-28-07, 14:47
She has all of the licenses and has been there for some time. Having said that it is not inconceivable that she could be busted, but the post referred to sounded like an attempt to scare her clients. She advertises daily on CL so perhaps she pissed off a competitor. I have been twice and both times left as a satisfied customer and would go again, but it is a long haul for me to get there.

Jack

Eagle55
03-28-07, 15:10
It is not smart to go into an AMP with no ID. If a raid happens when you are there the LE will find out one way or another who you are. Produce a license and tell them you're just there for the relaxation therapy session or they escort you downtown, run a fingerprint check through their data base and waste half your day before deciding to let you go. No sense in making things any more difficult or uncomfortable than necessary. So produce your ID and leave.

Just my $.02

WebDog
03-28-07, 18:36
It is not smart to go into an AMP with no ID. If a raid happens when you are there the LE will find out one way or another who you are. Produce a license and tell them you're just there for the relaxation therapy session or they escort you downtown, run a fingerprint check through their data base and waste half your day before deciding to let you go. No sense in making things any more difficult or uncomfortable than necessary. So produce your ID and leave.
Just my $.02

I think that is probably correct. I was just thinking saying "I left my wallet in the car" may give you an out -- doubt they will leave the crime scene to escort you to your car to get it, and if you're obviously not affiliated with they place, they'd just tell you to get lost. If it gets nasty, go to your car and get it -- I can't imagine they'll bring you downtown. But admittedly, I do not speak from experience. My only run in with LE I did not have to produce a license and was told to go home and change my underwear.

Qwert1376
03-28-07, 22:50
Hi could you please PM me some FS, GFE AMP's in RI, I have been going thru some of the posts, but I am not able to figure out the places thats been floating around in the discussion. Please help me since my last two trips to AMPS have all ended in HJ, though good, I am desp for a FS tonite.

Thanks.

Anthrax
03-29-07, 10:19
Although it seems she has good reviews on other sites, I would like to listen to you guys' opinions.

http://cuvyrebecca.tripod.com/

Yumpin Yim
03-29-07, 10:47
Hi could you please PM me some FS, GFE AMP's in RI, I have been going thru some of the posts, but I am not able to figure out the places thats been floating around in the discussion. Please help me since my last two trips to AMPS have all ended in HJ, though good, I am desp for a FS tonite.

Thanks.Hey Quert, RTFF.

Celtic 1
03-29-07, 20:31
Hello Gents,

I was reading the past posts and its true, Angels does a good service and all customers leave happy but with a smile on your face there is always a chance the place will bet busted. The service level there is good but as with anyplace that has customers leaving happy, a bust is possible.

Now at Tina's She is back and I was there a few nights ago. She is one busy lady and it seems that she has had a little work done. No problem she said she was in New York for a few days and maybe she had a little work done but she still looks hot and service for all she does is first class. If anyone wants to see her, the address has been posted and is very easy to find and to get to. Go and enjoy and glad the choices and services remain high, in my humble opinion.

Mike

Kinfolk
03-30-07, 09:28
Although it seems she has good reviews on other sites, I would like to listen to you guys' opinions.

http://cuvyrebecca.tripod.com/I've seen this girl before. She was located in a hi-rise on Beacon Street in between Coolidge Corner & Washington Square in Brookline. She was ok. Face was about a 7, Body about a 7, attitude was about a 7. Service was about a 5. Her price & length of time changed on me from our initial conversation. What she post for fees know is what she charges now but was not the case before, when she first started out.

You would do better at Angel's from what I read here.

Would'nt go back to her again, not at 1.5 for a.5 hr.

Member #4063
03-30-07, 11:02
Attractive younger woman in Boston. Did an introductory 1/2 hour topless session with me to get to know me, pricy at $150 and full hour is $200. Sensual massage only with some roaming allowed. I would guess if you were a regular more roaming, doubt oral or F/S at all, is possible. In general reviews seem very good and she has what I would believe a fairly steady customer base. At the price not sure there aren't better options.

Jack

Triesharder
03-30-07, 13:14

http://cuvyrebecca.tripod.com/Anthrax,

I saw Rebecca three times. Each time I had a little trouble arranging an appointment. It was mostly my fault. I waited until the last minute. She cancelled on me at least once. I do not consider it a big deal, because as I said, I set up the meeting at the last minute.

Each session was 1/2 hour and was extremely enjoyable. Rebecca is very sweet, very pretty, and seems very caring. She is very curvy and sexy with just the right amount of baby fat for me. If you like girls who look like skeletons or me, she is not for you.

Each time, I let her run the show and just laid back and enjoyed it very much. Each time, including my first, she provided fully nude FBSM with liberal touching and nipple sucking. She massaged me with her lovely breasts and initiated Russian. I finished with either Russian or HR. She hinted that a French lesson might be available because she was getting to know me well--of course, YMMV.

Shower is available. The atmosphere is nice. Rebecca is very pleasant. I plan to return soon. I would return more often except for a couple things:

(1) I usually decide to go hobbying on the sperm of the moment. If I have to wait a day or a few hours for an appointment, I usually skip it. It also makes the lack of nice, available SWs a real problem.

(2) When considering my options, I always compare against my favorite pastime: driving to Providence, having a few brews at Cheaters and/or Club Fantasies, and then hitting one of the FS AMPs. I like the bang (no pun intended) for the buck I get in Providence.

(3) Variety is the spice.

Anyway, I plan to go for a half hour session with Rebecca again soon because I enjoy it so much. To me, she is so sexy that I can barely last 30 minutes never mind 60.

Hope this helps.

WebDog
03-30-07, 19:32
Anthrax,
Each time, I let her run the show and just laid back and enjoyed it very much. Each time, including my first, she provided fully nude FBSM with liberal touching and nipple sucking. She massaged me with her lovely breasts and initiated Russian. I finished with either Russian or HR. She hinted that a French lesson might be available because she was getting to know me well--of course, YMMV.

I love those tits (!!) but that is a LOT of money for 1/2 rub-and-tug. For $150 I would expect BBBJ and CFS, not an HJ.

Is it really that good of a FBSM? You're going on $600 for what amounts to 4 handjobs (at the risk of being cynical).

Triesharder
04-02-07, 11:30
I love those tits (!!) but that is a LOT of money for 1/2 rub-and-tug. For $150 I would expect BBBJ and CFS, not an HJ.

Is it really that good of a FBSM? You're going on $600 for what amounts to 4 handjobs (at the risk of being cynical).WebDog,

Your point about the price is well taken. It is pricey.

Maybe it is a subjective thing. For me, she is conveniently located, personable, and sexy. She and her service inexplicably appeal to my unique taste. And all HJs are not the same. With Rebecca it is more akin to cock worship, with loving attention paid to the groinads and all, sometimes with her tits and cheeks. With others, sometimes, it can be like a Chicago Bears lineman trying to start his lawnmower after a long winter. Similarly, sometimes you pay for a BJ and the lady only pays token lip service, essentially turning it into a poor HJ (if you let her get away with it). Rebecca takes pride in her work, I think. With her, it is like performance art. And her performance suits my taste.

Even still, it is pricey and maybe not worth it. I would much rather swing through the old Combat Zone and snatch a honey on my second or third pass for cheap bucks. But nowadays, one can drive for hours dodging LE and strike out frustrated as hell—or worse. I still cruise Boston, Lowell, and Lawrence every once in a while, but have had little satisfucktion lately.

My point was more to contribute an idea of what the service is like, certainly not to recommend her for everyone. If nobody had asked and if she had not advertised, I would not have written.

And to be totally honest, when next I go out, I will likely opt for spending the afternoon in Providence. Truth be told, I seen her three times, but spread out over about a year and a half or so.

Also, WebDog, please don’t worry about sounding cynical. One should be able to challenge an opinion and ask questions on a board like this. I appreciate it. It made me reconsider my plan to visit Rebecca soon. But it also draws out an exchange of ideas.

More importantly--and this a tribute to the moderator (Jackson, is it?) and those who post--I appreciate how this board promotes information sharing and the exchange of opinions without flame wars erupting and burning up the place.

Sorry for the long post (no pun intended). Hope his helps.

Rito1
04-03-07, 03:35
*** GRAND OPENING Body Massage by Asian girl RT 93 / Quincy Center 10AM-10PM by appt 617-997-9736

That's the ad. I arrived on time and was buzzed in. A hot young girl opened the door and I went in. She looked very good and I was happy. We went to the back and there she gave me to another girl. Now don't get me wrong the 2nd one was ok, but after seeing the 1st one I was bumed. anyways down to business. Her looks from 1-10 was 7 her body 6 massage 5 overall service 8. She gave a ok massage getting all the right areas. After the flip spent 10 min on front before hj which was fully nude with lots of roaming.Was offered fs but I did not want it. No mention of $$. When we were done I gave her .60 besides the.70 door fee which I thought was way more then fair, but by the look on her face she did not.Oh well! One more thing, they gave me a card for buy 10 get 1 free. ( I think that is funny)

Doctor D
04-03-07, 10:51
I finally paid a visit to Angel's on Friday and had a very satisfactory, not outstanding, session with Angel. She gave me a full hour and the finish was just the way I like it. I would have liked more attention, and more skill, on the massage. She used her feet mostly and was taking phone calls while she was massaging me! What the hell? I paid 60 at the door and gave her 40 as a tip; she seemed happy and invited me to return soon. You may recall I was asking about the rumors of an imminent bust at Anglel's, and I still had images of cops coming in while I was enjoying my massage. But if Angel was worried about a bust, you would never know it: the hallway door was left ajar and she never showed any caution toward me, though I was a new client. OK, I told her I had been there before, but later she asked me a second time whether I had been there before.

I liked her fine and would go back again ... if I don't find anything better, but I'm still looking and open to suggestions. Maybe I'll try Tina's next. Her fans seem to be enthusiastic.
--Dr D

Guest123
04-03-07, 21:28
[QUOTE=Rito1]*** GRAND OPENING Body Massage by Asian girl RT 93 / Quincy Center 10AM-10PM by appt 617-997-9736

...hj was fully nude with lots of roaming. Was offered fs but I did not want it. No mention of $$. When we were done I gave her .60 besides the.70 door fee which I thought was way more then fair, but by the look on her face she did not.[QUOTE]

If anyone else tries this place in the near future, I'd like to know what the standard tip is for either FS or oral.

Also, what type of place was this? An apartment? PM me if you'd like

Guest123

Luke 777
04-04-07, 08:48
Anyone know anything about the bust at the Extended Days Inn in Woburn?There's a "warning" ad floating around CL erotic. The phone number is Johnny's from "Asian Massage".

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ers/305703197.html

Ampdude 2003
04-05-07, 12:43
From an earlier report I wrote with an implied "request for information", I received some great local suggestions right hear in the MA and greater Boston area.

Gave a girl named 'Yumi' a call, reportedly had decent sized cans and provided topless views and play. Yumi advertises in the Adult Section of the Phoenix. Called to make and appointment, she answered directly and I made for 1:00p this past Tuesday. Found it no problem with decent area and parking nearby. On the phone I got the standard "you been here before?". I mentioned it was a recommendation from a friend.

Knocked on the door and Yumi answered. Pretty young chinese girl, nice face, slim body, full B-cup on appearance, decent english, has been in the states for a bit. Got undressed and onto the table.

She used oil and gave a very decent rubdown / massage. My impression of her and the situation is she gives lots of massages and has done so for a while ... the outcome is very methodical and not as much enthusiastic. Although subtle, it is really not cool for a provider to mention "my customers" and take calls during the massage. Part of the mystique is you are the only one - I know this sounds delusional but I consider it as part of the experience.

I actually love in RI AMPS they try to get you horny by flirting and touch / play. That's cool. Here, there was no element of that. This could be because I am new and MA providers are on constant alert, so fun-n-play comes once they know you. The problem with me is I like the variety and not always wanting to return to the same person 'hoping' to get more personal attention. I usually ensure the masseuse feels comfortable with me and knows what I want, but still try to get a sense of their boundaries.

Anyway, got a medium massage for 30 minutes, then the feather massage which I knew it was almost time to flip. She mentioned 'massage you here?' refering to the johnson. 'Of course!'. I asked for a view, and she mentioned she would lift here tank-top shirt for a clear view, but not remove her bra or shirt b/c she didn't want to have to put it back on (goes with my thought - ~5,000th straight massage, how do I make this easier for me, not customer ...). She admired the scenery as did I, and HJ'd away as I played with her boobies. Nothing special in terms of sensuousness, erotic positions, flirtation, etc. Just a defacto service.

I left her with $40 tip. I thought she was cute, liked her decent massage and boobs, had fun time with her, but would not personally repeat.

Thank you for the suggestions.

In search of Asian boobs ... :)

BTW - If anyone has any more suggestions, it would be appreciated

SpiceyDig
04-06-07, 08:04
Anyone know anything about the bust at the Extended Days Inn in Woburn?There's a "warning" ad floating around CL erotic. The phone number is Johnny's from "Asian Massage".

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ers/305703197.html

This is a fact, it started with the spot in milford, the hotel people called the le, then they setup a bust, after looking into it further they hit Woburn and NH sites. I told him the last time I tried to book to move spots as the people in the hotel in milford followed me to the floor I was going to, he said not to worry, he had been there for years, a month latter they got busted. WHat a shame, i liked it, as it was a good alternative from driving to Providence.....

Flash Kodak
04-06-07, 15:42
I checked out Rebecca's website and am interested. She's pricey, but would try her once anyway. Her website has a page to submit personal information for her to contact you. I don't like the idea of providing the personal info. Has anyone else provided the info she requests on her web site, or did you just send her an e-mail via the other link on her page? I understand her need to be cautious or selective, but I want the same discretion. Any success in contact without providing the personal info? Thanks

WebDog
04-06-07, 21:04
I got royally ripped off today at Central Health. A very weird deal. First a white guy answers the door and signs me up. No Mamasan. I get assigned a girl -- whose name I forget, I apologize. But she was short, very petite, and 100% anglicized. Asked her where's she's from -- "New York." She was clearly U.S. born and raised, probably not even first generation. I knew the was going to be problem.

I did the TS and she was good with the dick washing, etc. We get back to the room she was affectionate but no massage, we flip over and I start talking prices. I tell her my usual routine is $60 for two pops and topless. "NO WAY" she says, no one there would ever do that. I say I have gotten that for years with Lily. She says "there has never been a Lily who works here." I say bullshit. She says "Linda?" (who knows -- it could be a 'Linda' but I thought she said her name was Lily).

Says she'll only do one pop, not topless for $60. After a lot of bickering, she says agrees to do 2 pops topless with just a thong on for $100 (ridiculous I realize). She did a great job on the HJs, she was a real pro. But there was *no* massage, and that meant no recovery between pops, so #2 wasn't as great as it could have been -- just rushed. All in all, it was a real ripoff. But the weirdest thing was that no one there appeared to be from the old crew nor fresh-off-the-boat Asians. Even the woman washing the towels was Hispanic!! WTF is going on with the place??

WebDog
04-06-07, 22:44
I checked out Rebecca's website and am interested. She's pricey, but would try her once anyway. Her website has a page to submit personal information for her to contact you. I don't like the idea of providing the personal info. Has anyone else provided the info she requests on her web site, or did you just send her an e-mail via the other link on her page? I understand her need to be cautious or selective, but I want the same discretion. Any success in contact without providing the personal info? Thanks
A lot of providers try to enforce this -- I would never do it. The ones who can get away with it are the super-visible former/current pornstar, who obviously have to cover her ass. With this chick -- you don't know who she is or anything about her. Is she providing the same information to you? Of course not! I would never provide that kind of info to someone who is a criminal and who you know *nothing* about. A pornstar is unlikely to blackmail you, but who is this chick??? Bottomline, you'd be a fool to do it, although no doubt many fools have.

Luke 777
04-07-07, 08:03
I got royally ripped off today at Central Health. A very weird deal. First a white guy answers the door and signs me up. No Mamasan. I get assigned a girl -- whose name I forget, I apologize. But she was short, very petite, and 100% anglicized. Asked her where's she's from -- "New York." She was clearly U.S. born and raised, probably not even first generation. I knew the was going to be problem.

I did the TS and she was good with the dick washing, etc. We get back to the room she was affectionate but no massage, we flip over and I start talking prices. I tell her my usual routine is $60 for two pops and topless. "NO WAY" she says, no one there would ever do that. I say I have gotten that for years with Lily. She says "there has never been a Lily who works here." I say bullshit. She says "Linda?" (who knows -- it could be a 'Linda' but I thought she said her name was Lily).

Says she'll only do one pop, not topless for $60. After a lot of bickering, she says agrees to do 2 pops topless with just a thong on for $100 (ridiculous I realize). She did a great job on the HJs, she was a real pro. But there was *no* massage, and that meant no recovery between pops, so #2 wasn't as great as it could have been -- just rushed. All in all, it was a real ripoff. But the weirdest thing was that no one there appeared to be from the old crew nor fresh-off-the-boat Asians. Even the woman washing the towels was Hispanic!! WTF is going on with the place??

Was it the same male mamasan they've had in the past (Brian I think) or a totally different guy? The original guy (if he is still there) is receptive to criticism and you should feel free to complain if you're short-changed by the girl. However I have not seen him there the last few visits -- it was always a girl behind the desk.

Luke 777
04-07-07, 08:07
This is a fact, it started with the spot in milford, the hotel people called the le, then they setup a bust, after looking into it further they hit Woburn and NH sites. I told him the last time I tried to book to move spots as the people in the hotel in milford followed me to the floor I was going to, he said not to worry, he had been there for years, a month latter they got busted. WHat a shame, i liked it, as it was a good alternative from driving to Providence.....
I enjoyed his girls too -- some were great GFE values. But his constant bombardment of CL ads always seemed to be inviting trouble, and you're right -- he NEVER changed hotels. It's usually complaints from guests that prompt management to alert LE.

WebDog
04-07-07, 09:37
Was it the same male mamasan they've had in the past (Brian I think) or a totally different guy? The original guy (if he is still there) is receptive to criticism and you should feel free to complain if you're short-changed by the girl. However I have not seen him there the last few visits -- it was always a girl behind the desk.
I had never seen a male Mamasan there prior to Friday, but the girl says he is there days a week. It hasn't been *that* long since I was there, but it seems like a lot has changed. I didn't complain as the girl walked me out, and I figured screw it, I will vote with my wallet by not going back there. It just seems to have really changed.

BTW - I posted this in the PVD thread as well, and Ampdude identified the girl as a Jamie. http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=516345&postcount=539

The upshot is that for the right price they offer FS with better looking girls than in the past -- this Jamie was a solid 8 or 9 on any scale. But I just wanted the same treatment I got in the past, for the same money, which I think is now indeed a thing of the past.

I passed up a solid blond WSW on Elmwood Ave (just past McD's) which likely would have been a *much* better deal (at least in terms of $$) but I had in mind to get a real massage. If I new what I would have gotten with Jamie, I would have gone with the SW.

WebDog
04-07-07, 11:04
This is a fact, it started with the spot in milford, the hotel people called the le, then they setup a bust, after looking into it further they hit Woburn and NH sites. I told him the last time I tried to book to move spots as the people in the hotel in milford followed me to the floor I was going to, he said not to worry, he had been there for years, a month latter they got busted. WHat a shame, i liked it, as it was a good alternative from driving to Providence.....FWIW. . .

I never went to the Milford place (despite the convenience) because they were *too* obvious at a time when the handful Milford independents were getting busted left and right. It was only a matter of time IMHO. There were setups going on and everything. I don't remember if it was staties or MPD, but someone had a hardone for CL. I saw Tess a few times during that period (she lived in Milford) and she was keeping tabs on it. Although that may have been what ultimately happened to her too.

BTW, someone posted about this woman a while back (see link) -- a fat pig who couldn't or shouldn't otherwise get $10 for a BJ, but buys props at Wal-Mart and does the "worship the goddess, you filthy slave" thing and charges $200-$300 for a BJ complete with insults.

http://news.bostonherald.com/localRegional/view.bg?articleid=193382

As much as I don't think this is a good use of LE resources, I am not the least bit bothered that she was busted. This whole deal of hers is a f'king joke and highlights the ridiculous state of affairs around here.

The funniest is thing, however, is that she called local LE on her husband, then she takes off and her husband says "lemme show you something." The *same* cop comes back UC and she offers to blow him for $150 then says "don't I know you from somewhere" and he says "yep."

Luke 777
04-07-07, 17:56
The upshot is that for the right price they offer FS with better looking girls than in the past -- this Jamie was a solid 8 or 9 on any scale. But I just wanted the same treatment I got in the past, for the same money, which I think is now indeed a thing of the past.

I passed up a solid blond WSW on Elmwood Ave (just past McD's) which likely would have been a *much* better deal (at least in terms of $$) but I had in mind to get a real massage. If I new what I would have gotten with Jamie, I would have gone with the SW.
IMO the best PVD massages are at NMS and Lily's - but you won't get views unless they know you well. CH is really for FS - there is the occasional good massage from the right girl, but it can't be counted on.

WebDog
04-07-07, 18:18
CH is really for FS - there is the occasional good massage from the right girl, but it can't be counted on.
yeah, that really seems to be the case. Also, someone was really going at it in the room next door -- she was really getting into it! I meant to check out who that was, but got caught up in my own situation. It used to be that it was massage and HJ -- with the occasional provider offering BJ or FS. That was a while ago -- probably 10 years ago??? It had been awhile since I was there last, so I have probably only been twice in the last 2-3 years. It is now what I had expected at DT. I like pampering and stroking from the full hour or more -- which is what CH used to offer. It was like a mini-vacation, not a wham-bam quick hit. This past trip was no way worth $160.

SpiceyDig
04-08-07, 04:22
I had never seen a male Mamasan there prior to Friday, but the girl says he is there days a week. It hasn't been *that* long since I was there, but it seems like a lot has changed. I didn't complain as the girl walked me out, and I figured screw it, I will vote with my wallet by not going back there. It just seems to have really changed.

BTW - I posted this in the PVD thread as well, and Ampdude identified the girl as a Jamie. http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=516345&postcount=539

The down hill started after the nov bust at this location. I used to be a regular of Mimi's. She told me they got nailed for doing massages without a lic, thefore no massage any more, unless the girl knows you. As far as the guy, he has been there for a long time. Name is Brian, and if you take care of him, he will give you the girl you want or what ever you are looking for.

WebDog
04-08-07, 13:20
The down hill started after the nov bust at this location. I used to be a regular of Mimi's. She told me they got nailed for doing massages without a lic, thefore no massage any more, unless the girl knows you.
Thank's SD, and you're right. I was just out of the loop, but it is clear what has happened there. I didn't go to DT for the same reason (e.g., orientation and expectation was you were there for FS), but now it is clear CH is in the same category.

You don't go to Morton's for chicken or fish you can get cheaper and better somewhere else -- you go there with an appetite for steak and a wallet to back it up.

I won't be going to CH again. I used to go there when I am coming back from TF Green, usually after a long, grueling week on the road, and I wanted an hour of pampering, including a massage and a couple of hand releases, with a sensual massage (rub my earlobes, rub my temples, put your tits in my face, plus give me a nice backrub -- and do this for the hour I paid for).

Central Health was a great option for that. Plus, I would pay for an hour, and would probably be in and out in 1.5 - 2 hours. It was 1 hour on the table and everything else was offer the clock. That way, 2 pops was a minimum.

But this time, what I got was a $60 entrance fee that was simply the starting point for more upsell. I paid for 2 pops saying I wanted some attention in-between -- but there was no FBSM or teasing, just jerked until completion and immediately proceeded for #2 as soon as #1 had stopped.

If you're looking for a massage and happy ending -- this is *not* the place to go. If you're looking for FS with hot Asian girls who really do perform, then I would recommend it. But when I am half dead after 6 days of grinding it out on the road, I just want to be taken care. Didn't happen.

Curiously -- I would now rank our AMPs among those in PVD (for old style FBSM not FS) and Mario's, et al, at least on par with PVD SCs. PVD never compared to the old CZ, but for the 1990s and early 2000s it was much better than anything up here. Now we're at least on par with them. Albeit if you want guaranteed FS in place with a sign on the door, then PVD/RI is the only option.

Teejay
04-08-07, 23:03
I had pretty much the same experience at CH a week ago. 1.6 for a cbj from Jamie. Simply too much $ for what I got and 0 massage. I have to say however that Jamie scores high on the cute scale. BTW, if they can't legally massage at CH anymore, what the hell are they supposed to be doing? Do they all have a bj license?

WebDog
04-09-07, 09:37
BTW, if they can't legally massage at CH anymore, what the hell are they supposed to be doing?

"Relaxation Services" -- and you need to sign a waiver when you go in stating that you are not there for massage.

It is a real joke. Talk about unintended consequences -- LE goes after the 'unlicensed massage' issue to get rid of prostitution, but since prostitution is not not illegal they succeed only in getting rid of the massages.

Triesharder
04-09-07, 10:40
"Relaxation Services" -- and you need to sign a waiver when you go in stating that you are not there for massage.

It is a real joke. Talk about unintended consequences -- LE goes after the 'unlicensed massage' issue to get rid of prostitution, but since prostitution is not not illegal they succeed only in getting rid of the massages.WebDog,

About a year ago I visited CH for the very first time and had one of the best experiences ever. A while later I returned, and again, had another sensational time. However the last two times, back in the room after the TS, the girls displayed such a poor attitude and demanded so much money, I walked out. The first time I left, I simply abandoned the. 6 door fee. The second time, papasan saw me leaving obviously pissed and returned my entry fee. He offered to get me another girl and tried to get me to tell him what the problem was, but I didn't. I just left. I don't want to get the girl in trouble. Who knows what disciplinary action (probably none) would be taken against her. Besides, I thought, either she changes her ways (unlikely) or others will complain.

On another note, shortly after DT reopened following the bust, I visited. After the TS, things were going very nicely. The girl asked what I wanted. I carelessly said I wanted her to get nude, give me a soft massage for a short while, and so on and so forth, and finish with her mouth. When she heard the word "massage, " she shot back angrily, "we do not do massage here! Massage is illegal here! Are you police? " It took a while to calm her down and reassure her to the point where I could salvage my visit.

Triesharder
04-09-07, 10:54
A lot of providers try to enforce this -- I would never do it. The ones who can get away with it are the super-visible former/current pornstar, who obviously have to cover her ass. With this chick -- you don't know who she is or anything about her. Is she providing the same information to you? Of course not! I would never provide that kind of info to someone who is a criminal and who you know *nothing* about. A pornstar is unlikely to blackmail you, but who is this chick??? Bottomline, you'd be a fool to do it, although no doubt many fools have.I agree with Web Dog. Other, more anonymous options exist. Oftentimes a fake name, etc., will work.

A girl in an apartment near Cleveland Circle a few years back asked to see my driver's license. I told her I left my wallet in the car. She said I could jerk off then after the massage, but if I got my license, I could have everything. I told her I would get it and be right back. See ya later!

Rebecca asked me for that kind of info before my first visit, but I did not provide it. It was not a problem, but that was a while ago. I don't know what the deal is now. I agree with Web Dog, though. I would never, ever, ever give it.

Rap Chik
04-09-07, 12:34
prostitution is not not illegal Did I miss something here!

Doctor D
04-09-07, 15:17
I just had a very pleasant session at a place in Malden that advertises in the Phoenix and offers good quality massage + a very nice finish. 70 at the door + 40. The provider was 40 something, not at all glamorous, but very good with her hands and pleasant, even if she could barely speak a word of English. I'd go back. 194 Salem St.

Member #6039
04-10-07, 08:33
I have never had a massage with a happy ending from one of the various Asian girls who advertises on CL, Eros or elsewhere (in the USA).

Do they all include a Happy Ending (handjob)? The ads are never specific, presumably for the girls to avoid hassles with LE, but they always state that they are erotic. Is erotic code for a handjob?

And, when the girls offer a "full body massage", what does this mean?

Finally, I am a big fan of massage that finishes with BBBJ. I often do this in the Dominican Republic ($20; I usually tip $10). Of course I expect to pay 5X this in the USA. But, how do I find this? Do the clubs in Rhode Island offer this? Is there a code word in the ads I should be looking for? Or should I simply hire a full service escort and tell her I want a massage with a BBBJ? That can be had for $150-200.

Sorry to be so naïve. F

VilunyaChert
04-10-07, 10:27
Did I miss something here!

Yeah, you missed that Web Dog is talking about a place in Rhode Island, where, indeed, prostitution indoors is not (in itself) illegal.

What I am missing is why this discussion of Central Health is in the Boston forum, instead of Providence, where it belongs.

Bseeks
04-10-07, 13:26
Do they all include a Happy Ending (handjob)? The ads are never specific, presumably for the girls to avoid hassles with LE, but they always state that they are erotic. Is erotic code for a handjob?I think if you found the ad in the erotic services section or on eros or whatever, then yes, something erotic is part of the expectation. YMMV, but if you pay the room fee and then indicate that you are tipping, and if nothing else is going wrong (she suspects LE) then you should get at least HR. I am no expert, but I suspect that in the native culture, this isn't anything dirty, just a relaxing part of the massage.

And, when the girls offer a "full body massage", what does this mean?She will "massage" your "full body". You will also see FBSM (full body sensual massage) used. Obviously, the fun parts are parts of the "whole".

Finally, I am a big fan of massage that finishes with BBBJ.I am more of a DC guy. But if you are in the right place, then it is all a matter of the size of the tip. DC spas are pretty much all FS - 40/60/80/100.

Member #6039
04-10-07, 23:23
I am more of a DC guy. But if you are in the right place, then it is all a matter of the size of the tip. DC spas are pretty much all FS - 40/60/80/100.

I am very appreciative that you took the time to respond to my question. However, you are talking in code to me in parts.

What is a "DC" guy (what does DC mean?). FS= full service, of course, but what are the various parts of the 40/60/80/100 supposed to mean?
I am guessing:
40= no happy finish????
60= hand job ("HR")???
80= blow job???
100= fucking???

If you know of a spa where all these options are available, I am ready and willing to give them a TD (test drive).

Many thanks!!!!

Night Cruiser
04-11-07, 02:07
By DC he means Washington DC (District of Columbia). It took me all of 1 minute to find that info out.... Just go to the posters history.

NC

There is plenty of action in the Burg....

I am very appreciative that you took the time to respond to my question. However, you are talking in code to me in parts.

What is a "DC" guy (what does DC mean?). FS= full service, of course, but what are the various parts of the 40/60/80/100 supposed to mean?
I am guessing:
40= no happy finish????
60= hand job ("HR")???
80= blow job???
100= fucking???

If you know of a spa where all these options are available, I am ready and willing to give them a TD (test drive).

Many thanks!!!!

WebDog
04-11-07, 15:50
Gentlemen: what is the current word on Angel's? I saw a post on Craig's List indicating that a bust was imminent. It may have been a disgruntled customer or a competitor. I have no idea. But it scared me off and I wanted some clarification from those who have been there recently or those who have reason to know about this sort of thing.
I went to pay a visit to Angel today and found out the office is closed for a few weeks due to a "vacation."

Any word on this?

Member #6039
04-11-07, 21:57
By DC he means Washington DC (District of Columbia). It took me all of 1 minute to find that info out.... Just go to the posters history.

NC

There is plenty of action in the Burg....

Thank you NC for your help.

What is the "Burg" ( I did take the bother to look at your last posts, but find nothing that explains what this means). Is the burg "Pittsburg"? Burgdorf-Goodmans?

Yellow Fever
04-12-07, 01:19
Had a great massage with happy ending in Medford. $70 for an hour and a $20 tip. She wanted more but that was all I had.

Member #4063
04-12-07, 10:20
There was a recent post on CL apparently from Angel saying they are on vacation for a couple more weeks. The bust post was a one time event and no further updates have ever been provided. Based on the CL post and the post below vacation seems very logical.

Jack

WebDog
04-12-07, 11:36
There was a recent post on CL apparently from Angel saying they are on vacation for a couple more weeks. The bust post was a one time event and no further updates have ever been provided. Based on the CL post and the post below vacation seems very logical.
JackVacation seems a bit odd when she is at the peak of business as she was -- that will cost a lot of as clients find other providers and stick with them. I don't see how this vacation would be voluntary such that she would close her doors for 2-3 weeks by her own election. She would get another girl to cover, logically -- I only she her shuttering her doors if she was forced to. Guess we'll seen next week if she is back as expected -- and if it is in the same location.

Member #4063
04-12-07, 11:39
WD all good observations proof positive will come with time. If she went back to Asia it is very possible that she could shut down that long. Wonder if she could get another woman to cover as she only had Amy along with herself?

Jack

Cazbaa
04-12-07, 21:10
Has anyone had the opportunity to have a massage from the young lady adjacent to the Weymouth Police Station? I went in the other day. Massage only. Nothing more. But a nice massage nonetheless.

WebDog
04-13-07, 12:00
Has anyone had the opportunity to have a massage from the young lady adjacent to the Weymouth Police Station? I went in the other day. Massage only. Nothing more. But a nice massage nonetheless.
no -- but I would be interested and willing to go there (and be another to TOFTT). Can you provide details?

Is this an apartment or retail studio/clinic?
Where did you find info? (can you PM #?)
What cost? What is she like? (asian, etc)
Other details. . .?

Cazbaa
04-13-07, 14:50
no -- but I would be interested and willing to go there (and be another to TOFTT). Can you provide details?

Is this an apartment or retail studio/clinic?
Where did you find info? (can you PM #?)
What cost? What is she like? (asian, etc)
Other details. . .?I forget her name but she was a cute blond approx 40 yrs old. Found her on CL/Therapeutic. Her ad was generic so didn't say anything about "draping" or "no sex" etc. So you go not knowing what to expect. It was definately TOFTT but like I said, a good massage. But she may have suspected LE because I was a first timer.

Night Cruiser
04-14-07, 03:10
You remind me of Forest Gump... Just kidding........ the Burg is Fitchburg, MA

Thank you NC for your help.

What is the "Burg" ( I did take the bother to look at your last posts, but find nothing that explains what this means). Is the burg "Pittsburg"? Burgdorf-Goodmans?

Bseeks
04-16-07, 12:42
I am guessing:
40= no happy finish????
60= hand job ("HR")???
80= blow job???
100= fucking???

Many thanks!!!!Yes DC, District of Columbia, thanks. I live in Boston, but spa in DC.

40=no happy finish? Uh, no why would you tip for no finish?

40 will get you HR, but she will ask you for $60 about half the time.

60 will usually get you cbj, and you guessed it, she will ask for $80.

100 will get you half and half, bj and fs.

WebDog
04-16-07, 22:17
WD all good observations proof positive will come with time. If she went back to Asia it is very possible that she could shut down that long. Wonder if she could get another woman to cover as she only had Amy along with herself?I am getting anxious. She had said she'd be back by now, but there is still no sign of her -- not her place, no CL posts, and cell phone hasn't been updated. Could have really used a visit today, but couldn't bring myself to see the other options in Quincy. If we do loose Angel, it will be a real bummer. The other comparable options offer a lot less value for the money.

Please post ASAP if anyone hears anything, and I will do the same.

Xzibit193
04-16-07, 22:30
You've got to be kidding me. Went to the watertown joint listed before in earlier posts. I've been there before and have had a positive experience with nancy. Got a new girl, never understood her name, but overall, not so bad. Massage started off decent but got progressively worse towards the end. No teasing whatsoever but from my previous experience this seemed to be the norm. Still on my stomach and I hear "all done". WTF! I quickly turn over and point downstairs. She nods her head and asks for additional tip. I said $40. 00 and she says no. After a minute of negotiations there is no agreement and I begin to dress.

I couldn't be more pissed off at this point. From the earlier post, I laughed at the thought of going to an amp and receiving no HE. Obviously YMWV but damn, this has never happened to me before.

Toodw
04-17-07, 08:03
It used to be a $100 sure thing, good massage (8+) by a 5 women. I got rejected last time I went there too. Best of luck.

Toodw

Aprilia Rsv
04-17-07, 09:09
Vacation seems a bit odd when she is at the peak of business as she was -- that will cost a lot of as clients find other providers and stick with them. I don't see how this vacation would be voluntary such that she would close her doors for 2-3 weeks by her own election. She would get another girl to cover, logically -- I only she her shuttering her doors if she was forced to. Guess we'll seen next week if she is back as expected -- and if it is in the same location.

She took a long vacation about 2 years ago as well (right around this time) - and she did indeed shut down during that time also

I wouldn't panic yet, she has plenty of family to visit over there :)

Jim Mack
04-18-07, 20:26
Guys,

Is the place on Knapp St that you've been referring to called Zoe's or Co Co Head?

Member #4063
04-19-07, 11:05
Knapp St. is Zoe's

Where in watertown?

Angle is back on CL down in Quincy

Toodw
04-19-07, 11:20
They used to be on Mt Auburn st then they moved...I think that there still is a massage place on MT auburn but the telephone number moved to Main st a little out side of Watertown square in Watertown. It is on the left above a ski shop heading away from Bean-town. google Chinese Massage Therapy. Last time I was there I got only a great massage, nothing else. Look for a past review.

Best of luck,

Toodw

WebDog
04-19-07, 19:35
She [Angel] took a long vacation about 2 years ago as well (right around this time) - and she did indeed shut down during that time also
I wouldn't panic yet, she has plenty of family to visit over there :)
Yep, Angel's back and I went today. She just got back from Yangzhou. phew!! Thought we lost another provider.

Rito1
04-20-07, 00:06
Yep, Angel's back and I went today. She just got back from Yangzhou. phew!! Thought we lost another provider.

You got that right. I went today and got great service.

Momo Epez
04-20-07, 01:58
Because Angel was on Vacation, I tried my luck with Magic Fingers. I saw her ad in the Phoenix. This was an apartment in Braintree. 2 call system. $70 for the house. A massage table in a room. Pretty basic. No skilled massage for 15 minutes. Then the negotiating begins. HJ, or FS is available. Elaine is in her early 30s (hard to tell on Asians) petite, flat chested, average looking face. But she has great muscle control. She hopped on the table and started with Asian CG and finished K9 with her on the table. I was on my tippy toes. We finished and she helped clean me up then continued with massage. Total 45 minutes. Makes you appreciate the value you get at Angels.

By the way, I just discovered massage parlor review .com. (its mp rev...,com) its not that busy but it gives youa bird'seye view of the MP landscape. Go to reviews and pick boston, massage parlors.

WebDog
04-20-07, 08:35
Because Angel was on Vacation, I tried my luck with Magic Fingers. I saw her ad in the Phoenix. This was an apartment in Braintree. 2 call system. $70 for the house. A massage table in a room. Pretty basic. No skilled massage for 15 minutes. Then the negotiating begins. HJ, or FS is available. Elaine is in her early 30s (hard to tell on Asians) petite, flat chested, average looking face. But she has great muscle control. She hopped on the table and started with Asian CG and finished K9 with her on the table. I was on my tippy toes. We finished and she helped clean me up then continued with massage. Total 45 minutes. Makes you appreciate the value you get at Angels.

By the way, I just discovered massage parlor review .com. (its mp rev...,com) its not that busy but it gives youa bird'seye view of the MP landscape. Go to reviews and pick boston, massage parlors.
what kind of $$ for CG/FS, etc?

Jjbunionllc
04-20-07, 08:59
First time reporting! Visitied Tuina on Franklin Street in Framingham earlier this week. I found the ad in the Boston Phoenix under Certified Massage Therapy. Met with Linda (owner? ) who was average looking and very pleasant. The massage was draped although not so professionally that it made me think there was some opportunity here. It was a good massage and I would rate it at a 6 on a scale of 1 to 10. Just high enough on the hamstrings to think there may be a shot at more than a massage. Nice stomach massage but then the buzzer went off and I was completed. I asked for more and she asked me to do it myself. She provided me oil and watched me finish myself off all the while rubbing my thighs. Not a great experience, but not bad either. Maybe I will go back in a pinch but probably only because of its proximity. I'll keep everyone up-to-date on future adventures!

Cazbaa
04-21-07, 21:28
Great to have them back! My second visit was better than the first. Great massage. I love the walking on the back thing. Toes digging in. Greatly needed. Fantasitic tickling of the boys and attention back there. Sweet. Satisfaction after rollover. Then a real facial. Almost forgot about that. Excellent. Welcome back girls!

Momo Epez
04-22-07, 00:18
what kind of $$ for CG/FS, etc?$120 for a my first time. I tried to tell her I was a regular and paid $ 60 to a girl who used to work here. She smiled and all I would get was a HR. She said $120 and I agreed to quickly. I was too eager. I could have probably gotten it for $100

Momo Epez
04-22-07, 00:35
What is a table shower any way?

Any set up like the RI AMPs here in Beantown?

Crew Dawg
04-22-07, 20:10
Wish to thank all who posted about Angel's. I tried last week and had outstanding service. Got rid of all my aches and pains. I also enjoyed the walking on my back. Will repeat in the future. Again thanks for the reports. If any of you are interested in info on DC, give me a PM.

Crew Dawg

HornyAsianKid
04-22-07, 22:55
Was kinda horny so i stopped by my old stomping ground. The chic is always there and is in her mid 30s, she's always excited to see me. Well, she knows how i like it and started off with some head and ass play. Just my style. Then gave me a adaquate massage but i wasnt really coming there for the massage.

Her body is slim, average ass, nice skin, tits kinda sagging with eraser nipples and kitty nicely trimmed. Damn, this girl just knows how to touch me right but wont let me hit it. Her kitty is a tad fishy though. I think she'll give this service if you're a regular.

Triesharder
04-23-07, 14:25
Rebecca ran a special today: .8 for a half hour. I took her up on it.

What I wrote here in other posts about the experience still applies. However, previously I implied she might speak French to steady customers. I was wrong. It is simply not available. I apologize for writing that it might be.

Rito1
04-24-07, 01:06
What is a table shower any way?

Any set up like the RI AMPs here in Beantown?

There is one in revere (holistic spa) I have not been there but I here good things

Member #4063
04-24-07, 14:41
Holistic is an excellent spot with all of the services of Providence including an excellent massage.

Jack

Toodw
04-25-07, 12:14
HornyAsianKid,

AMP near Boston Medical or the one near Fenway.

Care to share more info, #s?

Thanks,

Toodw

Bk British 01
04-25-07, 14:39
For some strange reason I decided to hit the Phoenix to check out if any AMP caught my attention. I had some business in Malden and saw the one that claimed it wasby exit 34 in Medford. Called them up and got a really good massage and a Happy Ending on the flip. I only took a HJ but I feel by the way she asked what I wanted I am sure I could of got some FS. Anyways .70 for the house .20 for the girl. Not a bad experience to bad its rather far away from where I live.

Later
The Brit

Member #4063
04-25-07, 16:34
Bk B

Do you have an address and telephone number, there are so many possible spots that it would be great to pin this down a bit more.

Thanks

Jack

Bk British 01
04-25-07, 16:36
For some strange reason I decided to hit the Phoenix to check out if any AMP caught my attention. I had some business in Malden and saw the one that claimed it wasby exit 34 in Medford. Called them up and got a really good massage and a Happy Ending on the flip. I only took a HJ but I feel by the way she asked what I wanted I am sure I could of got some FS. Anyways .70 for the house .20 for the girl. Not a bad experience to bad its rather far away from where I live.

Later
The Brit

Bk B

Do you have an address and telephone number, there are so many possible spots that it would be great to pin this down a bit more.

Thanks

Jack

I purposely don't allow to much details on my posts. Of course if you guys care to know such information please feel free to PM me.

Luke 777
04-25-07, 20:35

Later
The Brit
If this is the spot I think you are referring to FS is available for .90 on top of .70 house. Girls change every 10 days.

HornyAsianKid
04-25-07, 23:03
If this is the spot I think you are referring to FS is available for .90 on top of .70 house. Girls change every 10 days.Yea I think Luke 777 is right. I've been there twice before, it was decent.

Cazbaa
04-28-07, 11:22
Went over to the massage in NQ on Thursday. Lisa's with the candles etc. She's not as interested in massage as her CP. I heard she's away for awhile to cleanup. She's cute with a personality. Small rack and willing to play.

Anthrax
04-28-07, 17:30
I visited the new Allston place in CL therepeutic section.

Only one girl was available. She used to work at Flushing, NY

For 1h massage and hj, $70 + tip.

Looks: 5 of 10
Massage: 5 of 10
Attitute: 8 of 10

The Ad is given below.
--------------------------------------------------------------
???..???.. ORIENTAL CARING RELAXATION

Reply to: serv-319778736@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-04-27, 9:33AM EDT

GRAND OPENING
BEST RELAXATION BY WELL TRAINED ASIAN BEAUTY
WILL TAKE ALL U STRESS AWAY
CALL: 781-308-0156==========YOU WILL LOVE IT

Cloude
04-29-07, 04:20
Decided I needed a good massage Friday night, so I headed over to the amp close by Chinatown. I've been there another time and got a decent HR and a good relaxing massage. So I made sure to call ahead to get the same girl. Nothing special, but really needed a good release and massage. .70 house + .40 tip. Hopefully the street action will pick up with warmer weather.

Cloude

Furthur
04-29-07, 14:11
On Friday I decided to toftt and pay a visit to 2 Pop Susan's old place.

I gotta say I was pleasantly surprised and had a great experience.

Susan's replacement is nothing in terms of looks. If Susan was a 5 this one is a 3. In fact, when I walked in she was in sweat pants and a jacket. Things were not looking good.

Went in to the room and (like Susan) she hung out while I got undressed. She began giving me (like Susan) a GREAT massage. Stood on my back while hanging from the ceiling and used tremendous technique in massaging my neck. It was feeling great. At one point I turned my head to the side and noticed she had stripped off the jacket and the sweat pants and was wearing a little top and Daisy Duke shorts. Now again, the body is nothing special. But from my perspective I could see some nice thighs while getting rubbed down. It was hot.

As things moved along she crawled up on my back, oiled me up and ran her knee up to my neck, letting her bare feet brush against my balls as she finished. It was nice. Then she went to work down below.

She began (like Susan) to work the ass. I'm not a huge fan, but I let her go. She applied a bit more pressure than Susan did but it was nice. She then played with boys and I flipped. A wonderful hr followed with me touching the mountains which were on full view.

Sadly, I only had time for 1/2 hour which was $30... tipped her another $30 and was out the door.

Seems to me that Susan trained the new girl so I'd bet she'll deliver two pops for a full hour. I might make another visit this week and report back.

The bad news is Susan won't be back. The good news is her replacement is keeping her legacy alive.

Jim Mack
04-29-07, 18:32
Decided I needed a good massage Friday night, so I headed over to the amp close by Chinatown. I've been there another time and got a decent HR and a good relaxing massage. So I made sure to call ahead to get the same girl. Nothing special, but really needed a good release and massage. .70 house + .40 tip. Hopefully the street action will pick up with warmer weather.

CloudeIs this on Knapp or Harrison?

Member #4063
04-30-07, 10:27
Saw her ad on CL first time in quite a while any reports?

Therapeutic Massage

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: see below
Date: 2007-04-30, 9:35AM EDT

Do you need to relax and want to learn how to quiet your mind?
EXPERIENCE A WHOLE NEW LEVEL OF RELAXATION THERAPY.
Relax with a therapeutic massage
by an attractive female therapist.
A warm, comfortable private setting.
In todays world you need to relax.
Call us at 781-605-3912.
THANK YOU
IRENE

Anthrax
04-30-07, 14:40
Some reports from other sites.

1. Posted by spankygang , Wed, Dec 20, 2006

Saw Irene in Malden. Small, quiet type, beautiful dark complexion. Also a LPN. Great massage and sensitivity, no table, but towels and shower available. You can look her up on CL.

2. Posted by boston1999 , Mon, Jan 01, 2007

I also saw her before Christmas, very pleasant and quite attractive but no HE :(

Saw her ad on CL first time in quite a while any reports?

Therapeutic Massage

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: see below
Date: 2007-04-30, 9:35AM EDT

Do you need to relax and want to learn how to quiet your mind?
EXPERIENCE A WHOLE NEW LEVEL OF RELAXATION THERAPY.
Relax with a therapeutic massage
by an attractive female therapist.
A warm, comfortable private setting.
In todays world you need to relax.
Call us at 781-605-3912.
THANK YOU
IRENE

Double Nickle
04-30-07, 21:06
I stumbled across a rub and tug place actually within the bounds of Boston Chinatown. A discreet sign on the outside of the building suggested to me that reflexology was offered. It now looks like this sign was for a Chinese medical office in the building. Two floors up from the medical office, however, was a Japanese beauty salon whose door indicated that Shiatsu was available. I had to call for an appointment.

When I came back for my appointment an attractive Japanese lady was just opening the door. She was probably in her 40's or a well preserved 50. She still had a good figure. Her face was cute in a middle-aged way. She had a shag haircut. I told her I wanted the hour Shiatsu and gave her $60 house fee.

I got out of my clothes while she was still in the room getting me a bottle of water. She didn't bat an eyelash which was a good sign. I lay face down on the massage table. She didn't cover me at first but gave me a nice massage of medium hardness starting at my neck and going to back, ass, then legs. She asked first then rubbed oil in. Two different techniques she had were pinching the back muscles between her palms, and working the outside of my shoulderblade where it contacts the humerus hard. Then she used a hot towel to rub off the oil. Then a cover was laid over me. She dried me off with it and then massaged me through it. She grabbed, kneaded, and used fingertip pressure.

On the flip she kept the cover on at first, peeked under it, then asked me if I wanted my midsection massaged. She indicated the area by passing her palms over me in the air above my body from upper thighs to lower belly. "Yes, please." Upon which she nicely lowered her hands and rubbed my upper thighs and cock. She soon grabbed it and started the old up and down strokes. She had a nice touch and varied the rythym nicely. I take a long time because of a retarded ejaculation condition, so eventually I took over while she kept her hands on my ass, balls, and the base of my cock. After I came she cleaned me all up with tissues and hot towel.

Then she continued massaging my front through the cover and also my scalp.She spent some time and got legs, arms, shoulders, chest and belly. She took the full hour. She held my head and gazed into my eyes when it was all over. I must have looked as contented as a pet who has just been scratched/stroked. We chatted a bit as we had done from my meeting her. She didn't seem to expect a tip but I gave her $40. I'd definitely repeat with her although she is undoubtedly not for many of our younger members.

Details to senior members with satisfactory posts. I don't want to ruin a good thing, and good things seem to be very scarce in Massachusetts.

Double Nickle

SCX13
05-03-07, 00:27
Let me guess. This was Aiko?

I stumbled across a rub and tug place actually within the bounds of Boston Chinatown. A discreet sign on the outside of the building suggested to me that reflexology was offered. It now looks like this sign was for a Chinese medical office in the building. Two floors up from the medical office, however, was a Japanese beauty salon whose door indicated that Shiatsu was available. I had to call for an appointment.

When I came back for my appointment an attractive Japanese lady was just opening the door. She was probably in her 40's or a well preserved 50. She still had a good figure. Her face was cute in a middle-aged way. She had a shag haircut. I told her I wanted the hour Shiatsu and gave her $60 house fee.

I got out of my clothes while she was still in the room getting me a bottle of water. She didn't bat an eyelash which was a good sign. I lay face down on the massage table. She didn't cover me at first but gave me a nice massage of medium hardness starting at my neck and going to back, ass, then legs. She asked first then rubbed oil in. Two different techniques she had were pinching the back muscles between her palms, and working the outside of my shoulderblade where it contacts the humerus hard. Then she used a hot towel to rub off the oil. Then a cover was laid over me. She dried me off with it and then massaged me through it. She grabbed, kneaded, and used fingertip pressure.

On the flip she kept the cover on at first, peeked under it, then asked me if I wanted my midsection massaged. She indicated the area by passing her palms over me in the air above my body from upper thighs to lower belly. "Yes, please." Upon which she nicely lowered her hands and rubbed my upper thighs and cock. She soon grabbed it and started the old up and down strokes. She had a nice touch and varied the rythym nicely. I take a long time because of a retarded ejaculation condition, so eventually I took over while she kept her hands on my ass, balls, and the base of my cock. After I came she cleaned me all up with tissues and hot towel.

Then she continued massaging my front through the cover and also my scalp.She spent some time and got legs, arms, shoulders, chest and belly. She took the full hour. She held my head and gazed into my eyes when it was all over. I must have looked as contented as a pet who has just been scratched/stroked. We chatted a bit as we had done from my meeting her. She didn't seem to expect a tip but I gave her $40. I'd definitely repeat with her although she is undoubtedly not for many of our younger members.

Details to senior members with satisfactory posts. I don't want to ruin a good thing, and good things seem to be very scarce in Massachusetts.

Double Nickle

Phuqued
05-04-07, 23:53
Visited Linda (2 Pop Susan's replacement) this afternoon. Linda put a lot of effort into the massage. I really don't know crap about massage technique, but Linda walked on my back, etc.

Furthur, in his post earlier in the week, was right about Linda in the looks department. He stated, "If Susan was a 5 this one is a 3." Honestly, IMO, there is more than a two point differentiation between Susan and Linda in looks. I actually thought that Susan, particularly for her age, had a hot body. She also let me explore every last inch of it. Linda, who is older and not as thin as Susan, would still be a 3.

While Susan would let me roam everywhere (tits, ass, pussy), and make little moaning sounds when I came, she never touched me with anything but her hands and vice versa. Others may have had different experiences. Linda, however, uses her body. She was fully clothed, but she rubbed her crotch and tits in my face. Her body isn't great, but her skin is smooth, and if you close your eyes, well... maybe, but not quite. I didn't roam much, but it is definitely available.

I was there an hour and had one pop (before I flipped, like with Susan). Susan's technique was much better. I probably could have had another pop if I wanted, but I really wasn't interested in another H.R.. Linda doesn't speak much English. I really wanted to ask her to take off her clothes and then rub on me some more, whether she would have or not, but I even had trouble making an appointment with her, and I could hardly talk with her at all, not that I tried to talk with her about too much. I don't know if there was more available, but I wouldn't be surprised. Shit, does anyone here speak Malay?

Linda's fee for an hour was 60, and I gave her 40 tip, since I always gave 100 to Susan.

Don't know if I'll repeat. Will be interested in others' reports.

Member #4063
05-06-07, 15:57
How do we even get in touch with her, does she advertise like Susan used to do?

Thanks

Jack

Phuqued
05-06-07, 21:48
How do we even get in touch with her, does she advertise like Susan used to do?

Thanks

Jack

Same phone number (Susan's old number).

Celtic 1
05-07-07, 21:20
Hello Gents,

Anyone have experience with a few places in Weymouth, Awesome Ten and Hong Kong in the Landing? Also the AMP off Lake Street is running ads again, anyone know if the talent is aby better? Looking to try again but want to make sure I get a good value for the dollar..))

ARegularGuy
05-08-07, 08:46
Cops: Teen pimped herself at mom’s at-home day-care biz
By Herald staff and Brookline Tab
Tuesday, May 8, 2007 - Updated: 04:16 AM EST

Cops say a 19-year-old allegedly prostituted herself in a room within her mother’s at-home daycare business in Brookline.
“I didn’t know it had happened,” the mother, Angeli Depina, told the Brookline Tab through tears, adding she was “shocked.”
“I was not here ... It seemed like it was a one-time situation. It has never happened here before.”
After spotting an ad for expensive erotic massages on Craigslist.com, an undercover officer arranged to meet the girl and arrested Vibeke A. Gonzalez, 19, at the apartment where her mother operates Child Care Choices of Boston.
“Young beautiful girl, in call erotic massage. Not full-service but none leave disappointed,” read the ad, according to police. “Newly blonde, light eyes, delicate features, petite. Utmost of confidentiality.”
On Sunday afternoon, according to police reports, the cop went to the apartment and said he had never done anything like this before. He asked what was involved, and Gonzalez was arrested after responding to the remark, police said. Reports said police found a needle on the table next to Gonzalez’s computer, and a baby crib and baby toys in another room at 1469 Beacon St.

http://www.myfoxboston.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=3137976&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=3.2.1

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ers/322733037.html

Superman06
05-08-07, 09:09
“Young beautiful girl, in call erotic massage. Not full-service but none leave disappointed,” read the ad, according to police. “Newly blonde, light eyes, delicate features, petite. Utmost of confidentiality.”
The real crime here is charging $225 and not being FS.

Member #4063
05-08-07, 10:56
Read a poor performance and attitude review on a large canine today on this service doesn't sound promising.

Jack

WebDog
05-08-07, 14:52
Hello Gents,

Anyone have experience with a few places in Weymouth, Awesome Ten and Hong Kong in the Landing? Also the AMP off Lake Street is running ads again, anyone know if the talent is aby better? Looking to try again but want to make sure I get a good value for the dollar..))

you can see my previous posts on both A10 and HK. Short is good attitude but so so service (full body rub and HR) at A10. Only self-service at HK.

Every AMP will do HR eventually, but after two visits to HK I gave up. A10 is reliable but hardly worth it. $60+$20 will do it, so it is cheap by comparison. But still not really worth it.

Bk British 01
05-08-07, 15:52
you can see my previous posts on both A10 and HK. Short is good attitude but so so service (full body rub and HR) at A10. Only self-service at HK.

Every AMP will do HR eventually, but after two visits to HK I gave up. A10 is reliable but hardly worth it. $60+$20 will do it, so it is cheap by comparison. But still not really worth it.I would happened to agree. I've used WebDog info before and it's right on the money with this post.

Xzibit193
05-08-07, 22:02
It's funny (well, not really) because I'm acutally thinking of giving up the hobby after my experience this evening.

So I went back on the prowl this evening in search of an AMP since it was on my mind all day at work today. Called one of my local favorites, Asian Wellness Center in Malden and made an appt. I was just there about a week ago and had a great experience. Anyways, some asian guy answers the door and tells me "no massage available tonight". There are two girls sitting right there not doing a damn thing but I didn't want to cause a scene and left.

Next stop down the road. Traditional Chinese bodyworks literally about 5 minutes down the road in Malden. See the sign in the door that says their open but I tug on the door. No answer but the lights are on! At this point, I left because I didn't want to make a scene in front of an amp on a major street with people walking back and forth.

Of course at this point, you can't give up! I had called some spots from the Phoenix a few weeks ago and still had the numbers in my phone. I'm very desperate for a HR and just start calling. Luckily, there was a place in around the Malden area that I connected with. Fairly nice apartment building behind a kappy's liquor store. After finally getting the location, I get upstairs and to my surprise, the provider is about 8/10. Maybe the best I've ever seen! So I begin undressing and she comes in to tell me "massage only, no special services". I look at her confused and think, there is no way in hell I could strike out again. She told me $50 for massage, $10 tip upfront and that's it. Then, she tries to hand me the phone to talk to her mamasan! This was getting to crazy so I pick up my stuff (and collect my money) and head out of there. THEN. I get on my phone and start making more phone calls but it was getting late at this point.

About 3 weeks ago, I was rejected at a spot in Watertown. Maybe someone played a joke on me and wrote LE on my forehead or something. I have never had such bad luck in all of my experiences. NEVER!

I spent about 3 hours in my car looking for a massage and HR and went home empty handed. It was almost as if there was an LE alert tonight and my picture was posted with it. Anyways, I'm likely done from the hobby after an experience like that. It must be a sign telling me to get out.

Good luck to all.

Jjbunionllc
05-08-07, 22:12
What is an appropriate amount of time to wait before posting a review? I'd love to write them, but was wondering if I should wait a day or two so the provider couldn't figure out it was me.

Thanks!

Bill Buxton
05-09-07, 04:48
Most providers want good things to back up there service,I review asap and let the team know whats up.

B.B...

Jjbunionllc
05-09-07, 09:55
Yesterday I met with Felecia, a provider out of Revere. She advertises in the Boston Phoenix and offers therapeutic massage. For $75 I could visit her, but opted for the outcall at $100. I live rather far away and was pleased to hear that she was willing to make the trip. She met me at the appropriate time (very punctual) and brought her own massage table and creams. She is a warm and attractive woman and I felt very comfortable with her. The massage was undraped and although I like a little more pressure, it was very good. For me, she had just the right amount of touch that got my juices flowing and looking forward to an HE. I did have to request, but she was willing to help me out and boy was I glad. Rather than just getting it over with, she massaged every area around my groin before proceeding to an unbelievable finish. I didn't even need to view the mtns. That's how erotic it was. I tipped $40 which was well worth it. I will definitely see Felicia again! Well worth it!

Anthrax
05-09-07, 17:04
Xzibit,

Can you provide some key words about the malden hottie for searching in the Phoenix? I just want to test my luck. :)

Thanks

It's funny (well, not really) because I'm acutally thinking of giving up the hobby after my experience this evening.

So I went back on the prowl this evening in search of an AMP since it was on my mind all day at work today. Called one of my local favorites, Asian Wellness Center in Malden and made an appt. I was just there about a week ago and had a great experience. Anyways, some asian guy answers the door and tells me "no massage available tonight". There are two girls sitting right there not doing a damn thing but I didn't want to cause a scene and left.

Next stop down the road. Traditional Chinese bodyworks literally about 5 minutes down the road in Malden. See the sign in the door that says their open but I tug on the door. No answer but the lights are on! At this point, I left because I didn't want to make a scene in front of an amp on a major street with people walking back and forth.

Of course at this point, you can't give up! I had called some spots from the Phoenix a few weeks ago and still had the numbers in my phone. I'm very desperate for a HR and just start calling. Luckily, there was a place in around the Malden area that I connected with. Fairly nice apartment building behind a kappy's liquor store. After finally getting the location, I get upstairs and to my surprise, the provider is about 8/10. Maybe the best I've ever seen! So I begin undressing and she comes in to tell me "massage only, no special services". I look at her confused and think, there is no way in hell I could strike out again. She told me $50 for massage, $10 tip upfront and that's it. Then, she tries to hand me the phone to talk to her mamasan! This was getting to crazy so I pick up my stuff (and collect my money) and head out of there. THEN. I get on my phone and start making more phone calls but it was getting late at this point.

About 3 weeks ago, I was rejected at a spot in Watertown. Maybe someone played a joke on me and wrote LE on my forehead or something. I have never had such bad luck in all of my experiences. NEVER!

I spent about 3 hours in my car looking for a massage and HR and went home empty handed. It was almost as if there was an LE alert tonight and my picture was posted with it. Anyways, I'm likely done from the hobby after an experience like that. It must be a sign telling me to get out.

Good luck to all.

Member #4196
05-10-07, 09:32
OK, been awile since I have posted due to limited activity but yesterday was something worth mentioning.

I miss 2 pop Susan in CT and have not seen here replacement and have dabbled with a few of the northsore Asian places. I saw Wendy at the place listed below a month ago and that was good but I refrained from seeing Lilliy, the mamasan because she was chunky and not the most attractive but I decided what the hell and saw her last week and got a nice massage, with a slow and sensual release.

Yesterday was my second visit and talk about a different massage. I guess comfort builds with retruned visits. If you ever saw Helena and her gals and remember the "fluff" or Susan's underhand approach, I received four fluffs while on my stomach and was up and down on my knees and then on the flip the HE was with her face on my legs inches from the boys with one of the most rewarding endings ever.

Even had a few minutes left to get my feet massaged.

If you close your eyes and think of Helena, it is a great trip. Not sure if this is good for first visit but hey, aask for some "teasing" and you should see the same.

70 at the door and I left the standard 40.

Take care...CH

http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/ths/327381672.html

Doctor D
05-10-07, 12:03

Good luck to all.

I wonder if this was in response to the Brookline bust? It was all over the evening news, but was the timing right for this to be a possible explanation?

Doctor D
05-10-07, 12:08
I went to Traditional Chinese bodyworks on Salem Street the other day. One of you complained about people milling about outside the door. I found out why: it is a bus stop. I didn't notice the sign but got a ticket.
The tall woman who owns the place was not there, but a shorter, 40 something, rather plain looking woman named Carol did my massage. I was the first one of the day, at about 1pm, and she was the only one working. You pay 70 and get a full hour of very good quality massage. I appreciate a good, deep therapeutic massge, and she really knew how to deliver. She also did a very good job on the finish with lots of interesting moves. I enjoyed my time and gave her a $40 tip, in line with what I was asked to tip the first time I was there. Carol looked at it like she expected more, and she asked my name again, as though to report me to the owner. I thought it was generous and I didn't really appreciate the ungrateful attitude, but that's too bad. I would go back. This is a quiet, clean, quality place.

Jjbunionllc
05-11-07, 09:11
I decided to try out Tai Summers whose advertisement I've seen for several years. It was definitely a very relaxing and warm environment and the soak in the hot tub (outdoors) and in the nude was very erotic. The massage was very relaxing and sensual too as I chose not to be draped. This didn't seem to bother Tai at all and I just took it as her being more of a free-spirit Californian than anything else. Needless to say, once the massage was over, I had to ask if there was anything more she could do for me. She then indicated that for an additional $40 there was HR, with additional price increases allowing nude massage (she's nude), and/or covered BJ. It was nice to hear that there were extras available; however, it would have been nice if she wore something that was a little more sexy than a simple big t-shirt and long cotton shorts. I would repeat, but I'm not in that much of a hurry.

Luke 777
05-11-07, 15:26
OK, been awile since I have posted due to limited activity but yesterday was something worth mentioning.

I miss 2 pop Susan in CT and have not seen here replacement and have dabbled with a few of the northsore Asian places. I saw Wendy at the place listed below a month ago and that was good but I refrained from seeing Lilliy, the mamasan because she was chunky and not the most attractive but I decided what the hell and saw her last week and got a nice massage, with a slow and sensual release.

Yesterday was my second visit and talk about a different massage. I guess comfort builds with retruned visits. If you ever saw Helena and her gals and remember the "fluff" or Susan's underhand approach, I received four fluffs while on my stomach and was up and down on my knees and then on the flip the HE was with her face on my legs inches from the boys with one of the most rewarding endings ever.

Even had a few minutes left to get my feet massaged.

If you close your eyes and think of Helena, it is a great trip. Not sure if this is good for first visit but hey, aask for some "teasing" and you should see the same.

70 at the door and I left the standard 40.

Take care...CH

http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/ths/327381672.html

I used to see her a lot but her constant yammering on the phone drove me nuts. I agree her teasing and release can be very good (she also gives good pedicures) but I also hated how you had to exit down that rickety fire-escape type exit in front of busy Main St.

Luke 777
05-13-07, 09:12
I decided to try out Tai Summers whose advertisement I've seen for several years. It was definitely a very relaxing and warm environment and the soak in the hot tub (outdoors) and in the nude was very erotic. The massage was very relaxing and sensual too as I chose not to be draped. This didn't seem to bother Tai at all and I just took it as her being more of a free-spirit Californian than anything else. Needless to say, once the massage was over, I had to ask if there was anything more she could do for me. She then indicated that for an additional $40 there was HR, with additional price increases allowing nude massage (she's nude), and/or covered BJ. It was nice to hear that there were extras available; however, it would have been nice if she wore something that was a little more sexy than a simple big t-shirt and long cotton shorts. I would repeat, but I'm not in that much of a hurry.
I take it from your post that you left after massage only?

Jim Mack
05-13-07, 11:24
I decided to try out Tai Summers whose advertisement I've seen for several years. It was definitely a very relaxing and warm environment and the soak in the hot tub (outdoors) and in the nude was very erotic. The massage was very relaxing and sensual too as I chose not to be draped. This didn't seem to bother Tai at all and I just took it as her being more of a free-spirit Californian than anything else. Needless to say, once the massage was over, I had to ask if there was anything more she could do for me. She then indicated that for an additional $40 there was HR, with additional price increases allowing nude massage (she's nude), and/or covered BJ. It was nice to hear that there were extras available; however, it would have been nice if she wore something that was a little more sexy than a simple big t-shirt and long cotton shorts. I would repeat, but I'm not in that much of a hurry.I've seen this ad for a longt time too. Would you mind providing a description of Tai?

Member #4196
05-14-07, 11:36
I used to see her a lot but her constant yammering on the phone drove me nuts. I agree her teasing and release can be very good (she also gives good pedicures) but I also hated how you had to exit down that rickety fire-escape type exit in front of busy Main St.

Actually, I found parking in the back and doing a quick right hand turn off the stairs saves any real street exposure. I told her to lose the phone after taking three calls so she gave the phone to "Olive"

Like I said, not great on looks but with the eyes closed a bit of massage heaven.

CH

Jjbunionllc
05-15-07, 11:33
I've seen this ad for a longt time too. Would you mind providing a description of Tai?She looks to be in her late 40's or early 50's and has a nose ring...dirty blonde hair, average build and height. Didn't appear to be wearing makeup but a 5 or 6 on a scale of 1-10.

Member #4196
05-15-07, 11:37
I've seen this ad for a longt time too. Would you mind providing a description of Tai?

I saw Tai a few years ago and she was too "sterile" for me although the hot tub and the setting are right on the mark. Too bad she didn't lose the clothes and join in the tub. As far as looks IHMO but I would say a mediocre middle age gal who would not turn any heads.

Jjbunionllc
05-15-07, 13:59
I saw Tai a few years ago and she was too "sterile" for me although the hot tub and the setting are right on the mark. Too bad she didn't lose the clothes and join in the tub. As far as looks IHMO but I would say a mediocre middle age gal who would not turn any heads.You're also right on with the fact that she wouldn't turn any heads. This is the main reason why I'd be hesitant to go back. There are just much better looking providers out there.

Jjbunionllc
05-15-07, 14:01
I take it from your post that you left after massage only?That's correct!

Spaz2580
05-16-07, 08:34
Went to place advertised in phoenix. Saw linda in Framingham. She shares office space with accupunturist. A white woman greeted me and said "are you looking for linda". Linda came out, 5 or 6/10, decent shape, in a dress. Draped from butt down, got good massage. On flip, she massaged my stomach area, I requested HR, she declined. But said I could do it myself. I accepted, roamed up her dress, was reluctant to let me roam too much and roamed up her chest area also. As it went on, she was ok w/ me roaming as it appeared I was going to finish soon.

Cost. 6, tipped. 4

Overall decent & would go back.

Anyone check out "asian college student" needs help on CL? She has apartment downtown near Pru. 1 for hhr, 1. 5 for full hr. She had some pics, a little on meaty side. Any info would be appreciated.

Spaz2580
05-16-07, 14:20
First time reporting! Visitied Tuina on Franklin Street in Framingham earlier this week. I found the ad in the Boston Phoenix under Certified Massage Therapy. Met with Linda (owner? ) who was average looking and very pleasant. The massage was draped although not so professionally that it made me think there was some opportunity here. It was a good massage and I would rate it at a 6 on a scale of 1 to 10. Just high enough on the hamstrings to think there may be a shot at more than a massage. Nice stomach massage but then the buzzer went off and I was completed. I asked for more and she asked me to do it myself. She provided me oil and watched me finish myself off all the while rubbing my thighs. Not a great experience, but not bad either. Maybe I will go back in a pinch but probably only because of its proximity. I'll keep everyone up-to-date on future adventures!I went last week, Linda share's office space with a caucasian woman who practices accupuncture I believe. Linda's looks ok, around late 30s or early 40s. She wore a white cotton dress. On the flip I asked for HE, she said DIY which I did. Roamed under her dress on her underwear and up on her top. She was a bit reluctant, but I was persistent. Gave. 4 tip. Would go back.

Member #4196
05-16-07, 17:23
Ok guys, the truth in lending clause begins with all facts and disclaimers by saying that if you are looking for a 10 in looks, stop reading.

I got a tip from a buddy about this one and was somewhat skeptical but called and set up an appointment. She is a Latina gal who is professionally trained and licensed in massage and used to work in a spa and realized that the clients stopped repeat visits if it wasn't a "sensual" massage.

She is a very pleasant gal probably in her mid 30 to late 30's, plump all over and not a sensual looker, like I said just a nice gal who 'Loves" what she does. Massage was top notch therapuetic massage with hot towels etc. There was a top sheet on the table and of course, I laid on top of it and she knocked and wasn't phased at all and said are you comfy. Some small talk about what I did for a living etc and on to the massage. No teasing on the back side but great glut massage and begin to wonder. Flip, still a great massage and some "slight" brushing and then the question, where would you like to end? Of Course I just smiled and took her hand.

What happened next is hard to describe but this was not a happy ending, it was a happy process. There was not a spot between knees and navel that wasn't involved and it was alomost best described as electric. I would compare this to SE Asia experiences of many years ago...what a flashback.

Let the buyer beware, not ugly and not a young, hard tight body so if that trade off is ok, this is one of the best rub and tugs, I have gotten.

75 fee and I gave 25 tip..she was pleased with the benjamin

All I have to say is, what a finish.

CH

http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/ths/329702037.html

Goalieman
05-16-07, 21:27
Hey everyone, newb here:

I live just outside of boston and I'm looking for a nice, legitimate massage/spa location that would be a little bit more sensual. Say, they don't require draping at all times, or would be willing to do a nice butt or thigh massage, for example.

Does anyone have any experience with these types of locations?

In places like Natick, Dedham, Framingham, etc?

Thanks a lot

WebDog
05-17-07, 09:14
On the flip I asked for HE, she said DIY which I did. Roamed under her dress on her underwear and up on her top. She was a bit reluctant, but I was persistent. Gave. 4 tip. Would go back.you'd go back for a $100 self-service option?

By the way, everyone can make his own choices, but I *really* suggest not tipping like that ($40 etc) when you're rebuffed for a HR. If every provider could get away with "no, you do it" and get the same tip, do you think they would continue to jerk you off, simply out of a sense of professional integrity?

Mini Man
05-17-07, 11:29
I agree with WebDog, I tip when I am satisfied. If a woman provides mediocre service I will give a $5 or $10 tip to let her know I am not happy. If she is great I will exceed the normal tipping amount. We are the clients. Maybe we should stage a strike for a day and see what they think.

Ampdude 2003
05-17-07, 12:25
you'd go back for a $100 self-service option?

By the way everyone can make his own choices, but I *really* suggest not tipping like that ($40 etc) when you're rebuffed for a HR. If every provider could get away with "no, you do it" and get the same tip, do you think they would continue to jerk you off out of a sense of professional integrity?

I am very much a "to each, his own" guy, so do seldom comment back as such, but I certainly wouldn't 'encourage' this kind of behavior from a provider by giving tips. Part of the fun is the occasional TOFTT scenario, but personally don't like to play this card too often. Rather, I'll read this ole board and have general familiarity with service and service provider to begin with.

It would be a different story is a provider is truly legit (i.e. isn't advertising in the 'adult section' of the Phoenix). Not sure if this is the case here.

Spaz2580
05-17-07, 13:54

By the way everyone can make his own choices, but I *really* suggest not tipping like that ($40 etc) when you're rebuffed for a HR. If every provider could get away with "no, you do it" and get the same tip, do you think they would continue to jerk you off out of a sense of professional integrity?Yes, for the roaming option, found it better than others who provide HR, but do not allow much roaming esp. under the clothes. To each his own.

Ampdude 2003
05-17-07, 16:03
I sure would appreciate it - thinking of a visit for the first time. I tried two other times without success. First time on a Wednesday she was away, but back on the weekend; Second, she went to Virginia.

Hope three is a charm but last report was 03-30 ...

TY!

HornyAsianKid
05-17-07, 16:54
I was there today for a little are&are. The new girl is about 27, 5'3, 100lbs, thin all around, not particularly my liking. I like curves where there are suppose to be curves. Her boobs are a small be, the nipples were small so that was a plus, and the bush was nicely trimmed with a tat above it. Burned out gangsta girl? The massage was excellent, and sincere. That was the best part. Then we got to my favorite part, when she started lightly touching and massaging my captain. She got me all hot and bothered so I had to reciprocate. Then the girl opens her mouth about prices so that messed up the whole mood. She wanted $60 for fcuking hand job and touching her, are you kidding? I can go for an Asian house and bang girls for a total of 140 who is ten times hotter and younger. Back to the story at hand, I got up and told her I bang her boss for $50 so I’m not going to pay that price. I proceeded to get dress then she compromise and agreed to $40 for touching and HJ. I mean, for a total of $100 at Angel, I'm almost getting GFE without the intercourse. Damn, even the AMP are now effected by the craigslist inflation. Keep the prices down guys.

I also have to rant, those craigslist ****** who are busted, fat, diseases infected, one notch up from a crackwhore hookers think they can charge upwards of $200 for a bang. Some cases, some girls even have the audacity to charge upwards of $350 for an hour. For what? Just because they can use the damn internet to post an ad makes them a high class escort all of a sudden? They are still hookers! Most of the time, you end up getting robbed or not getting what you’re promised. Where are the days of the happy go lucky hooker?

Celtic 1
05-17-07, 23:52
Ampdude, I stopped in and saw Emily there today, she said Tina was away for a few days but will be back, It sounded like she met a rich guy and I think she was providing extra special services for him..)) Emily was very good and her services are not quite as good but always appreciated for her touch and talents.

I did hear the ladies from Arlington Street will be back soon too, they were supposed to have been on vacation, check to see if the flag is flying then business is open.

Bk British 01
05-18-07, 09:54
I also have to rant, those craigslist ****** who are busted, fat, diseases infected, one notch up from a crackwhore hookers think they can charge upwards of $200 for a bang. Some cases, some girls even have the audacity to charge upwards of $350 for an hour. For what? Just because they can use the damn internet to post an ad makes them a high class escort all of a sudden? They are still hookers! Most of the time, you end up getting robbed or not getting what you’re promised. Where are the days of the happy go lucky hooker?

I love it when you rant!!!!

Doctor D
05-18-07, 14:00
I enjoyed a superb session at what has become my favorite massage place, Traditional Chinese Body Works, on Salem St. in downtown Malden. Nini (sp?) is the owner and she is now working alone, though last week she had Carol and next week she says she will have another woman working with her.
Nini is excellent at therapeutic massage and she does a terrific job on the sensual finish. 70 + 40 was what I paid. I went away very satisfied.
There is a bus stop in front of the place so you might well see people hanging around in front.

Bill Buxton
05-18-07, 15:45
I enjoyed a superb session at what has become my favorite massage place, Traditional Chinese Body Works, on Salem St. in downtown Malden. Nini (sp?) is the owner and she is now working alone, though last week she had Carol and next week she says she will have another woman working with her.
Nini is excellent at therapeutic massage and she does a terrific job on the sensual finish. 70 + 40 was what I paid. I went away very satisfied.
There is a bus stop in front of the place so you might well see people hanging around in front.

Thanks for the good intel, but the question I have now is WHY DO YOU GUYS WORRY ABOUT THAT BUS STOP???You drive around the track all night with your reg and tags exposed and you worry about people on the street when your on foot.

UNREAL,

B.B...

Bk British 01
05-19-07, 00:33
I hit the AMP behind Kappy's in Medford that was on CL. It was nice apartment that this very nice young Asian girl answer the door. The strange thing was that she spoke English quite fluently... truely strange. The massage was great except that she stepped out of the room like 3 times during the hour. The massage was .70 and the tip .30 and boy did I leave satisfied.

Best of luck to you guys.

Luke 777
05-19-07, 16:13
I hit the AMP behind Kappy's in Medford that was on CL. It was nice apartment that this very nice young Asian girl answer the door. The strange thing was that she spoke English quite fluently... truely strange. The massage was great except that she stepped out of the room like 3 times during the hour. The massage was .70 and the tip .30 and boy did I leave satisfied.

There are two girls there, both advertised as "Japanese" but neither of them are - they speak Mandarin to each other. The hot one is a NYC student. Her massage is top-notch but she will not do BJ or FS under any circumstances. Huge upsell for views. I found all the haggling a turn-off.

SCX13
05-19-07, 23:28
All this makes me miss the magical Brooke.

There are two girls there, both advertised as "Japanese" but neither of them are. They speak Mandarin to each other. The hot one is a NYC student. Her massage is top-notch but she will not do BJ or FS under any circumstances. Huge upsell for views. I found all the haggling a turn-off.

Basil
05-20-07, 12:15
I have gotten fs from emily, but have been turned down by tina twice, anyone have different luck?

Doctor D
05-20-07, 13:04
Thanks for the good intel, but the question I have now is WHY DO YOU GUYS WORRY ABOUT THAT BUS STOP???You drive around the track all night with your reg and tags exposed and you worry about people on the street when your on foot.

UNREAL,

B.B...

I mentioned it because an earlier report on another board mentioned a crowd of people in front of the place when they drove by and it scared them off. I understand because I don't care to have a crowd of people watching me as I go into a massage place. This place looks like it could be strictly legit, and it mostly is, come to think of it.

Bill Buxton
05-20-07, 14:38
I mentioned it because an earlier report on another board mentioned a crowd of people in front of the place when they drove by and it scared them off. I understand because I don't care to have a crowd of people watching me as I go into a massage place. This place looks like it could be strictly legit, and it mostly is, come to think of it.

DONT DO THE CRIME IF YOU DON'T WANNA DO THE TIME.IF you are scarred stay home,go at night,You that special everybody wants to look at what you are up to.Its a building with more than 1 biz in it right?? I am sure most people outfront have done worse than enter a massage place.

The bean is a big place why go somewhere that people know ya?

Thats like the guy that parks beside the police car when he is drinking beer and wonders why he gets arrested.If you are worried guys about people looking at you STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM THE PLACE,"EASY"

Yes I know you were talking about the people outfront waiting for the bus.I just wanted to say people are too busy nowdays to worry about who is going to the tugg shop on there lunchbreak,beleave me about that one.

B.B...

HornyAsianKid
05-20-07, 17:39
From my experience of massages for the last 6 years, it is very safe. I've never worried about a raid or anything like that. If anything does happen, you are not committing any crime, it is the masseur who is breaking the law if she has no permits or whatever. I have been worried when I am in the asian house banging the girls and don't wanna be caught in the act before I'm finish because it's a waste of money that I didn't get off. Rest assure, the PO got bigger fish to fry.

Doctor D
05-21-07, 12:31
DONT DO THE CRIME IF YOU DON'T WANNA DO THE TIME.IF you are scarred stay home,go at night,You that special everybody wants to look at what you are up to.Its a building with more than 1 biz in it right?? I am sure most people outfront have done worse than enter a massage place.
The bean is a big place why go somewhere that people know ya?
Thats like the guy that parks beside the police car when he is drinking beer and wonders why he gets arrested.If you are worried guys about people looking at you STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM THE PLACE,"EASY"
Yes I know you were talking about the people outfront waiting for the bus.I just wanted to say people are too busy nowdays to worry about who is going to the tugg shop on there lunchbreak,beleave me about that one.
B.B...

As I wrote, others had expressed concern about crowds of people in front of a massage place (with a street entrance by the way) and I thought it might be helpful to explain. I'm not worried or I would not go to the place I was recommending. If any are worried however, they will, no doubt, be indebted to you for your thoughful advice.

Mini Man
05-22-07, 11:43
I see alot of ads on CL for Angel's. I am curious if anyone has been there lately. I was a regular customer but got spooked by the fear of a bust. I then found alternative venues and have not returned. Just curious how Amy and Angel are doing.

I have been going to Susan in CH and I have been very pleased. She gives a great massage and also has been great to me.

Doctor D
05-22-07, 12:01
Ok guys, the truth in lending clause begins with all facts and disclaimers by saying that if you are looking for a 10 in looks, stop reading.

I got a tip from a buddy about this one and was somewhat skeptical but called and set up an appointment. She is a Latina gal who is professionally trained and licensed in massage and used to work in a spa and realized that the clients stopped repeat visits if it wasn't a "sensual" massage.

She is a very pleasant gal probably in her mid 30 to late 30's, plump all over and not a sensual looker, like I said just a nice gal who 'Loves" what she does. Massage was top notch therapuetic massage with hot towels etc. There was a top sheet on the table and of course, I laid on top of it and she knocked and wasn't phased at all and said are you comfy. Some small talk about what I did for a living etc and on to the massage. No teasing on the back side but great glut massage and begin to wonder. Flip, still a great massage and some "slight" brushing and then the question, where would you like to end? Of Course I just smiled and took her hand.

What happened next is hard to describe but this was not a happy ending, it was a happy process. There was not a spot between knees and navel that wasn't involved and it was alomost best described as electric. I would compare this to SE Asia experiences of many years ago...what a flashback.

Let the buyer beware, not ugly and not a young, hard tight body so if that trade off is ok, this is one of the best rub and tugs, I have gotten.

75 fee and I gave 25 tip..she was pleased with the benjamin

All I have to say is, what a finish.

CH

http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/ths/329702037.html

I'm intersted but the CL post has expired and I'm not getting any hits on latina massage either. Can you help with some contact information, location?
thanks
--Dr D

Erndevil Com
05-22-07, 23:20

Best of luck to you guys.Any digits?

Rito1
05-23-07, 00:36
I see alot of ads on CL for Angel's. I am curious if anyone has been there lately. I was a regular customer but got spooked by the fear of a bust. I then found alternative venues and have not returned. Just curious how Amy and Angel are doing.

I have been going to Susan in CH and I have been very pleased. She gives a great massage and also has been great to me.

Was there last week and got great service from angel. The massage was good (love the back walking) the extra stuff was good also. .60 + .40 and everyone is happy.

Iamme Iam
05-23-07, 06:41

Since this place must look attractive to more than a few hobbyists I must comment. I tried this place out twice because of distance, but still head back to Providence,RI by choice. If you haven't been south yet you need to make the hour drive. I found I had to direct the girls both times, and don't get me started on what was involved to get a shower with some assist. Individual girls may offer more at this AAMP, but a lack of skill with the sensual part of the massage and limited teasing put me off on my two trips.

AmpExplorer
05-23-07, 10:08
Am I looking for too much?

Want an reasonably attractive woman..does nt need to be model quality and the massage skills of a properly trained massage therapist.

I ve been to AMp's in providence ,checked a few ads out on CL,phoenix.

The last good massage experience I had was over a year ago.."Candy"...kinda pretty but excellent massage skills.

She was off Comm Ave. Near the liquor store with the big sign just before the CVS.

Member #4063
05-23-07, 11:16
I have been twice massage with "Linda" was excellent, but the upselling and struggle to end happy make this place not worth it at all. They advertise as Japanese and they are not.

Jack

Mini Man
05-23-07, 14:15
Has anyone reviewed this lady? She seemed nice on the phone.

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ers/336523696.html

Your review would be nice thank you.

Luke 777
05-23-07, 15:06
I have been twice massage with "Linda" was excellent, but the upselling and struggle to end happy make this place not worth it at all. They advertise as Japanese and they are not.

Jack
I agree. This whole outfit used to be in Peabody and they were just as annoying there.

Celtic 1
05-23-07, 22:11
Had some time today and tried to get to a new place. Found a ad on the Phoenix and decided to give it a call, I called and made a appointment just off Furnace Brook Parkway and it was for a apartment building. Once I was there I rang the buzzer, went in. Typical empty apartment except for the furniture needed. The lady who answered was a cutie, she was about 30 5'2 about 100 pounds. Paid the normal house fee 70 and then walked in the room and undressed and on the table. She gave a light massage and it felt great. that lasted about 30 minutes then the flip, she started to work my legs and proper attention where needed. I was able to roam my hands as I wanted and could feel she had a thong on. I slid my hands up and started to pull down her thong, she looked at me smiled and said 100 ok? I said yes and she got undressed, climbed on top and her nipples were very hard and erect. Great tasting too, and then she got down and I should have called her Orek. A few minutes and then she jumped on top of me riding till completion. Good ride and even though she had a light touch, the massage was okay and service excellent, I left with a smile and will be back again. If you look through the Phoenix, last four are 8909, Call and enjoy..)

Member #4196
05-24-07, 07:21
I'm intersted but the CL post has expired and I'm not getting any hits on latina massage either. Can you help with some contact information, location?
thanks
--Dr D

Her name is Letecia and her ad can be found under Therapeutic massage in the Boston Phoenix

#1 THE BEST $75 MASSAGE EZ ACESS RIGHT OFF 1A REVERE 10M FROM BOSTON IN/OUT FOR MEN/WOMAN CALL .............. ALL TECNIQUES

digits removed per policy....

Lurker123
05-24-07, 16:20
Anyone check this place out?

Posted on CL: In Alston

Date: 2007-05-23, 9:19AM EDT

~~~~~~~ Awesome Asian Massage!!!~~~~~~~

We do deep tissue, Swedish, Acupressure massages.

Our nice and caring therapists can help take care of all your relaxation needs.

Open from 10:00am - 10:00pm, ( 7 days )

Please call ***-***-0156 for appointment.

Mini Man
05-24-07, 16:49
Celtic let me get this straight was it a total of 1 or 1 plus .7 for a total of 1.7? She sounds great I will try to find her in the Pheonix.

Doctor D
05-24-07, 17:35
I enjoyed a very pleasant session w Nini at the Traditional Chinese Body Works today. She tells me that a young, very pretty, masseuse is about to join her. I like Nini's hands so much I am not sure I want to risk trying the other, but I might.
70+40 for very satisfying session.

Also, I made contact w Leticia, the Latina Masseuse in Lynn, and will give her a try soon.

--Dr D

Celtic 1
05-24-07, 18:55
Here is the ad, search on CL and BP, digits removed as per policy..)

Erotic full body rub by sexy Asian girl. Come over and let me relieve your tension. $70 plus tips. Incall only. Call for an appointment.

http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/ers/337679477.html

Spaz2580
05-25-07, 07:56

By the way, everyone can make his own choices, but I *really* suggest not tipping like that ($40 etc) when you're rebuffed for a HR. If every provider could get away with "no, you do it" and get the same tip, do you think they would continue to jerk you off, simply out of a sense of professional integrity?2nd trip to Tui Na in Framingham/digits ending in 5636...this time on flip she gave HR w/ roaming allowed...I guess first time was to see if I was LE or something else. some of the threapists are more comfortable on 2nd visit. 2 pop susan was like that.

.7 for massage, .3 for tip. and she gives you a card for 10 massages, you get one free.

Aprilia Rsv
05-25-07, 15:01
Stopped in for my 3rd visit with Tina today

Very good massage.. i keep forgetting to tell her to go easy with the oil (as in, don't use any!!)

On the flip.. gentle touching... so i started roaming.. access to anywhere over her clothes... but she stepped away as i tried to get in her pants ;-)

HR only.. lasted until the beep (she was getting tired)

.7 to the house (her) and .5 tip... was kind of hoping for Emily this time as i read somewhere she offers more.. we'll see...

Kikyo
05-25-07, 15:04
Celtic, the link is expired and I looked in the BP and couldn't find ad with last four 8909. Did find 8908. You got another link again? Like to visit.

Here is the ad, search on CL and BP, digits removed as per policy..)

Erotic full body rub by sexy Asian girl. Come over and let me relieve your tension. $70 plus tips. Incall only. Call for an appointment.

http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/ers/337679477.html

HornyAsianKid
05-25-07, 15:30
This massage place is owned by an old Chinese man, he's been in business forever. I started going to his place in my late teens till now. I thought he got arrested or retired but call up a number on the Phoenix and came to it and it was his place. On Tremont St before the Wang Center.

I was delighted to see the girl he had there. About mid 20s, a great body with little baby fat, fabulous rack (Cs), average face, great smile and personality. Spoke good english too. I love a girl who can speaks english. Allows me to charm them into their pants. Well the massage was better than average, and before the turn started touching my nuts and boy i love that. So she proceed to give me the HJ and i ask for more and she said no. alright, i ask to tough her and she said no. Well, i persisted and eventually got to massaging her beautiful rack. I wanna to suck on them so bad but she wouldnt let me. Wow her nipples and rack is as perfect as it comes. Even though she didnt like this she still kept a smile and was playful. I wished i could've petted the kitty. Overall, good massage and good eyecandy. total $110.

Cazbaa
05-25-07, 16:57

I have been going to Susan in CH and I have been very pleased. She gives a great massage and also has been great to me.I've been to Angels 4 times in the last several months - once before they left and 3 times since their return. Great experiences each time - it seems to get more erotic each time. And great massages to boot.

Basil
05-27-07, 21:12
I've been to fu shen in somerville with mixed results but just learned there is another fu shen in quincy. Has anyone tried it out?

SCX13
05-28-07, 00:23
Celtic, I wouldn't quite call her a 'cutie'. You need to be introduced to some of these other asian houses or massage parlors. $170 is a ripoff for these places - please help to keep costs down for others.

Had some time today and tried to get to a new place. Found a ad on the Phoenix and decided to give it a call, I called and made a appointment just off Furnace Brook Parkway and it was for a apartment building. Once I was there I rang the buzzer, went in. Typical empty apartment except for the furniture needed. The lady who answered was a cutie, she was about 30 5'2 about 100 pounds. Paid the normal house fee 70 and then walked in the room and undressed and on the table. She gave a light massage and it felt great. that lasted about 30 minutes then the flip, she started to work my legs and proper attention where needed. I was able to roam my hands as I wanted and could feel she had a thong on. I slid my hands up and started to pull down her thong, she looked at me smiled and said 100 ok? I said yes and she got undressed, climbed on top and her nipples were very hard and erect. Great tasting too, and then she got down and I should have called her Orek. A few minutes and then she jumped on top of me riding till completion. Good ride and even though she had a light touch, the massage was okay and service excellent, I left with a smile and will be back again. If you look through the Phoenix, last four are 8909, Call and enjoy..)

Postman
05-28-07, 11:00
Celtic, I wouldn't quite call her a 'cutie'. You need to be introduced to some of these other asian houses or massage parlors. $170 is a ripoff for these places - please help to keep costs down for others.

I don't think $170 is out of line for a satisfying FS experience, I'd gladly pay it. My problem has been finding a consistent, satisfying provider in the Boston area. I've mostly given up & make the drive to RI instead.

SCX13
05-28-07, 14:31
Postman, you are correct $170 is not unreasonable for FS but I'm taking it in the context of my own experiences at AAMP and/or Asian houses all over the metro Boston area. You can get FS for $130 and the ladies are young knockouts not on a streetwalker scale but on a 'real world' scale.

I use to see Brooke and get FS. Her massage skills combined with the FS were worth it. Conversely, the massage skills of the girl in W Quincy(which were adequate at best) along with her looks in my opinion were not. I would rather pay a little bit more for a great massage. The Phoenix is not always the best source for the AAMP but from time to time, you will uncover a nugget.

I don't think $170 is out of line for a satisfying FS experience, I'd gladly pay it. My problem has been finding a consistent, satisfying provider in the Boston area. I've mostly given up & make the drive to RI instead.

Guest123
05-28-07, 20:43
I wouldn't quite call her a 'cutie'. You need to be introduced to some of these other asian houses or massage parlors. $170 is a ripoff for these places - please help to keep costs down for others.

SCX13, It sounds as if you have first hand knowledge of this place. Care to elaborate? ...and since when is $170 a rip off for FS at an AMP? What are you paying, and where?
Honestly, I was thinking of swinging by myself, to see first hand if it's as good a deal as it sounds.

Guest123

Celtic 1
05-28-07, 21:00
Gents, My report was based on first hand experience, but ones man treasure is another mans trash, so to speak so for tastes and who knows it could be a new girl too, as long as you enjoy the experience that is what counts most of all.

HornyAsianKid
05-28-07, 22:55
SCX13, It sounds as if you have first hand knowledge of this place. Care to elaborate? ...and since when is $170 a rip off for FS at an AMP? What are you paying, and where?
Honestly, I was thinking of swinging by myself, to see first hand if it's as good a deal as it sounds.

Guest123SCX13 is right about $170 being a ripoff for FS. That's why i went on the rant about those craigslist ******. At the Asian House, usually equip with 3-4 girls in the 20s from all over Asia, the FS fee is only 120 and usually 20-40 for tips depending on the satisfaction level. My preference is usually Malaysian girls because of their tendency to give rimjobs. The service includes a shower, brief massage, foreplay, oral, and the pounding. It usually cost me $160 and it's worth every penny of it. I've never had bad service in my 5 yrs of going. Three of those time i've gotten the girl to come with me after their trip for additional free fucking. Unfortunately, non-Asian aren't welcome to these houses. sorry guys, it's just for security issues.

Also, the AMP are getting spoil by the american customers. Before, i was tipping $20 for HJ, and roaming, and now these damn AMP MILF are making me pay $40. Tone it down with the tips for the AMP.

SCX13
05-28-07, 23:03
Well, yes I have seen her. I just don't think she is worth $170. I've been to other AAMP or Asian Houses and have received FS for less. Besides, I think her massage skills are just passable. But, these are my personal opinions. To you, she may be a 'cutie' and her massage skills are fine.

Guest123

Guest123
05-29-07, 09:45
I've been to other AAMP or Asian Houses and have received FS for less.

I'm looking for specific AMP information, so I'll ask yet again...
If there are places you have been to that we (non-asian members) can go that offers FS at better than $170 total, we'd like to know:

1. Where?
2. How much total? (That's house fee plus tip)

PM me if you prefer, I don't care one way or the other.

It's frustrating to have you keep reporting $170 (total) for FS is higher than what you pay elsewhere, and then not give us the place and price. Right now, the going price in Prov for F/S is $60 house plus $140 tip.

...And telling us of places that don't allow "non-asians" isn't helpful either.

Thanks

Guest123

SCX13
05-29-07, 10:30
Guest123,

If you call around in the Phoenix you may find some of these places that HornyAsianKid and I are discussing. If they quote you anything under $100 as their hourly rate, that is for massage and there is no guarantee for full service. However, some will quote you a full service rate that falls between $130-$160 right off the bat.

Check out HornyAsianKid's other posts and you will get a head start on places that may offer what you want (Harrison Avenue and Kenmore Square).

For me, I get my massages somewhere other than where I get full service. Don't expect a great massage at a full service place and don't expect full service from a great massage provider.

Celtic1, yes you are just providing your perspective and I am just providing my perspective. Nothing more, nothing less. If she works for you, great. I equate it to buying a house - you may not pay the same amount I would pay for a certain house and that's okay because I don't know what criteria you are using to judge that house by. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I'm looking for some specific AMP information, so I'll ask yet again.

If there are places you have been to that we (non-asian members) can go that offers FS at better than $170 total, I'd like to know:

1. Where?
2. How much total (That's house fee plus tip)?

PM me if you prefer, I don't care one way or the other. It's frustrating to hear $170 (total) for FS is higher than the norm, and then not have anyone answer where

Guest123
05-29-07, 22:08
If you call around in the Phoenix you may find some of these places that HornyAsianKid and I are discussing. ...For me, I get my massages somewhere other than where I get full service. Don't expect a great massage at a full service place and don't expect full service from a great massage provider.

Hey SCX13, Thanks, you've been exceedingly helpful in pointing out the incredibly obvious while still not answering the question at hand. You're a big help!

I can hardly wait for your next informative post:
"...found a great independant provider today; perfect body, erotic TS, awesome massage skills, and only charged me ten dollars for an hour of the best f/s I ever had. Her number's in the Boston phone book. It ends with a 7."

Give me a break...

Forget I ever asked, it's painfully apparent you have absolutely no first hand information to share with anyone here.

Guest123

Toodw
05-29-07, 22:23
"Unfortunately, non-Asian aren't welcome to these houses. sorry guys, it's just for security issues. "

That's why you (HornyAsianKid) never post the info on the places you go. Now it makes sense.

Makes me wish I was asian.

SCX13
05-29-07, 23:29
Guest123, let's keep things polite. Please read up on the following sections of the forum rules: 1) No flaming, 2) No personal contact info and 3) General politeness.

Quite frankly, I don't need to prove I know anything to you. HornyAsianKid pretty much confirmed any 'knowledge' I may possess. You deleted other portions of my post to make your own point and in fact I did give you info to go on. As senior members here are quick to point out to newbies, please do some legwork.

And if things were SO obvious, WHY are you asking in the first place?! I can't post names of places because most of these places in the Phoenix don't HAVE names. Incredibly Obvious Alert - I can't post addresses or telephone numbers per forum rules. Also, if you are referring to house fee plus tips, I can't give you concrete info because outside of house fees, which range from $60-$80, the tips are always negotiable(this is for AAMP places). Again, places that definitely offer FS will quote you a rate upon YOUR call of $130-$160 - you don't have to tip, it's optional. But as HornyAsianKid pointed out, he chooses to do so. And if you are wondering why you have trouble getting in contact with a live person at some of these places, they sometimes do not answer blocked calls.

So, there you go...more useless info for you.

Hey SCX13, Thanks, you've been exceedingly helpful in pointing out the incredibly obvious while still not answering the question at hand. You're a big help!

I can hardly wait for your next informative post:
"...found a great independant provider today; perfect body, erotic TS, awesome massage skills, and only charged me ten dollars for an hour of the best f/s I ever had. Her number's in the Boston phone book. It ends with a 7."

Give me a break...

Forget I ever asked, it's painfully apparent you have absolutely no first hand information to share with anyone here.

Guest123

Guest123
05-30-07, 07:47
HornyAsianKid pretty much confirmed any 'knowledge' I may possess.
I can't post names of places because most of these places in the Phoenix don't HAVE names.
I can't post addresses or telephone numbers per forum rules.
I can't give you concrete info because outside of house fees, the tips are always negotiable
So, there you go...more useless info for you. Just as I predicted.

Like I said, you have nothing of value to offer here, other than a lot of excuses why you can't give specifics.

Speaking of "doing some legwork", why don't you RTFF and see that names, addresses, services, rates and phone numbers are frequently shared here. That's what makes this site successful. That's the purpose of this forum, to save the other members from duplicating their efforts in finding quality providers. That's also why we use PM's, to pass along sensitive contact information that we don't want displayed for all to see. Apparently HornyAsianKid hasn't confirmed that for you yet. (No offense intended HAK)

If you "can't" share pertinent information here with the members, don't bother posting. It's pretty simple really.

I'm not flaming, not by a long shot. Just pointing out your reluctance to answer specific details about your own generic statements in your own generic posts. Don't blame me for your inability to offer pertinent details that would benefit all.

Just let us know where you had FS for less than $170, like you stated in your previous post. That's all you have to do.

Guest123

Kikyo
05-30-07, 08:19
Just let us know where you had FS for less than $170, like you stated in your previous post. That's all you have to do.

Guest123Guest123,

It is possible. A couple of years ago there was this place in Quincy that advertised in CL under as "Asian hispitality" on Fayette St near Wollaston T-stop. Their house fee was .60 and 1.00 for extras. So yes under 1.70 is possible. Ever since I found Providence, I have not gone back to the locals who are 6-7 at best with very rare exceptions.

HornyAsianKid
05-30-07, 15:36
This is hilarious, the asian house I'm referring to is just for the bang not an AMP. Although I have gotten FS from AMP numerous times. I usually pay total $140-$160 for massage and FS. I can get away with these prices because I'm an old and frequent customer and I can charm the hell out of the girl. Guest123 if look back at some of my post you'll see where I've gotten the full service. It really depends on the girl and how they feel about you. Younger girls will more likely offer FS at the end for the right price.

Doctor D
05-30-07, 16:47
I just returned from a very pleasant session with Anna, a new girl at the Malden Traditional Chinese Body Works place that I have recommended earlier. Anna is probably in her late 30s, slender, nice figure, and attractive looking. Her English is better than Nini's, but that is not saying a lot. Anna gave a very good massage with a really nice, slow, attentive finish. 70 + 40 and you go away very happy.
This was the first time I visited there in the mid afternoon and it was busy. My session was interrupted twice and maybe slightly hurried. I prefer mornings because it is quieter and more tranquil.

--Dr D

Guest123
05-30-07, 20:50
A couple of years ago there was this place in Quincy that advertised in CL under as "Asian hispitality" on Fayette St near Wollaston T-stop. Their house fee was .60 and 1.00 for extras.

I agree, a few years ago we weren't spending $60 + $140 for FS at AMPS in Providence either. Unfortunately, that's now the going rate in RI.

Having read reports that $170 was considered a "ripoff" for FS, I figured you guys had found a few places in the Boston area that were a much better value for FS than what we have in RI. If that were true, I'd gladly start driving North for my FS massages. Unless I hear differently from a quality source, I'll assume that's not the case.

Didn't intend to be a prick about it, I was just looking for an honest answer. I figured if it was true, the rest of you would want to know about it also.

Guest123

Triesharder
05-31-07, 09:41
Yesterday I visited Holistic Spa Therapy Center in Revere for the first time and saw Connie. She was Asian, a 5 or 6 on a scale of 1 to 10, and about 35 years old (? ). (I suck at guessing ages.) The place is extremely clean. House fee of one Franklin includes unrushed steam room, TS, dry sauna, and 1-hour massage. I was there for over an hour and half. The massage was very good, not great. I tipped three Jacksons, roamed, and left happy. I probably could have tipped less, but the lady was pleasant.

For Massachusetts, it was terrific. I might repeat with a different lady if I cannot get to Providence, where the bang for the buck is superior. However, I am able to get to Providence often enough to satisfy me.

Kikyo
05-31-07, 11:25
looking for an honest answer. I figured if it was true, the rest of you would want to know about it also.

Guest123Guest123, I share with your frustration. Earlier I had asked for a little more info on the W Quincy amp and no reply. Anyways, for the extra 30-50 you get much better quality in RI along with a TS. You might also get a good massage out of it too.

Bill Buxton
06-01-07, 11:59
The Phoenix sports many asain palors for massage on the northside of the city are there any good providers in the other areas in the phoenix????

Luke 777
06-01-07, 13:27
The Phoenix sports many asain palors for massage on the northside of the city are there any good providers in the other areas in the phoenix????
There are a couple in Burlington that lately seem to have an above-average rotation and price still seems to be $1.6 instead of the dreaded $1.7 that everyone seems to complain about. Exit 32 and 34 - check the Phoenix for the #'s.

Guest123
06-01-07, 20:50
...price still seems to be $1.6 instead of the dreaded $1.7 that everyone seems to complain about.

I can't help but laugh...

My point of my original post was, (and still is), that I'd be thrilled to find a local FS AMP that only charged $170. I've been paying $200 down in RI all along. I was lead to believe that was the going rate around here also. If I can stay local and save $30 or $40 bucks, I'm all for it.

My previous request for a recommendation of a local area AMP that fit these parameters was an attempt to save myself from having to make a half dozen trips to different AMPS to weed out the poor ones in order to find an acceptable one. I didn't realize getting specific AMP info here would be like pulling teeth.

I appreciate the info from those that shared their intel with me. I'll repay the favor in kind via PM. A couple recommendations sound extremely promising...
I'll let you know how it goes.

Guest123

Mothball
06-02-07, 06:18
I can't help but laugh...

My point of my original post was, (and still is), that I'd be thrilled to find a local FS AMP that only charged $170. I've been paying $200 down in RI all along. I was lead to believe that was the going rate around here also. If I can stay local and save $30 or $40 bucks, I'm all for it.

My previous request for a recommendation of a local area AMP that fit these parameters was an attempt to save myself from having to make a half dozen trips to different AMPS to weed out the poor ones in order to find an acceptable one. I didn't realize getting specific AMP info here would be like pulling teeth.

I appreciate the info from those that shared their intel with me. I'll repay the favor in kind via PM. A couple recommendations sound extremely promising...
I'll let you know how it goes.

Guest123A couple of things. First $1.60 -$1.70 is the going rate. The time of day/week and how nice you are them does factor in. Your results may vary. When you think about it, it's fair given how many customers they must have in a given day. You'd get sore and no longer offer bluelight specials either. Especially if you're a fat smelly guy with no class -they should actually charge you more. Can't believe some are bitching about $10. You get what you pay for. And, when you look at some of the skanks who want $$$ for a 15 minute tug, the AMPs are the best deal in town.

Also, the LE is out here so it's a double-edged sword on how much you report. Too much and someone is going to ruin a good thing. Too little and the info doesn't help anyone. Ask for it to be PMed and you might get a tip -but it's up the member.

Just my 2 cents. Cheers

Ampdude 2003
06-02-07, 12:34
Hey all -

I've seen this advertised periodically in CL, and has peaked my curiousity. Any 411 would be appreciated.

LINK ...
http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ers/343225395.html

AD ...
THERE COMES A TIME WHEN YOU FIND THE RIGHT PLACE TO GO TO..HOLISTIC SPA IN REVERE HAS HELD THE TITLE FOR THE LARGEST, CLEANEST AND MOST EFFECTIVE THERAPY OFFERED AT THE RIGHT PRICE...COMPARE AND DECIDE FOR YOURSELF..THE SPA PACKAGE..
ONLY AVAILABLE AT HOLISTIC SPA..HOT STEAM HOT BODY SCRUB HOT TOWEL WRAPS DRY SAUNA BACK WALK AND OF COURSE THE 1HR. UNRUSHED MASSAGE THERAPY SESSION THAT WILL ENTICE AND REVITALIZE YOUR MIND BODY AND SOUL..CALL 781-485-1900 7 DAYS 8:30AM TO 9:30PM...
INCOMPARABLE...GREAT STAFF

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Luke 777
06-02-07, 14:35
Hey all -

I've seen this advertised periodically in CL, and has peaked my curiousity. Any 411 would be appreciated.

LINK ...
http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ers/343225395.html

AD ...
THERE COMES A TIME WHEN YOU FIND THE RIGHT PLACE TO GO TO..HOLISTIC SPA IN REVERE HAS HELD THE TITLE FOR THE LARGEST, CLEANEST AND MOST EFFECTIVE THERAPY OFFERED AT THE RIGHT PRICE...COMPARE AND DECIDE FOR YOURSELF..THE SPA PACKAGE..
ONLY AVAILABLE AT HOLISTIC SPA..HOT STEAM HOT BODY SCRUB HOT TOWEL WRAPS DRY SAUNA BACK WALK AND OF COURSE THE 1HR. UNRUSHED MASSAGE THERAPY SESSION THAT WILL ENTICE AND REVITALIZE YOUR MIND BODY AND SOUL..CALL 781-485-1900 7 DAYS 8:30AM TO 9:30PM...
INCOMPARABLE...GREAT STAFF

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
It's the only thing in Boston that compares to a RI spa. Legit table shower, sauna and experienced Korean masseuses who are mainly mid-30's. $100 house fee. HR and limited roaming for 30-60 tip. Pricier than say Lily's or NMS in PVD but no 3 hour drive.

Rito1
06-03-07, 17:31
Called today for an appointment and was told "closed today for one week" then she hung up. She posted today @ 951 am. Anyone knows what's up?

Rito1
06-03-07, 21:09
As you can see from my last post I was having no luck. So I went to an AAMP on willard st. in quincy. I have been there before and had good service. Not this time. Saw a girl about 5'7 & 90 lbs around 35-40 with A cups with big nips. Her massage was a 1 from 1-10 and lasted about 10-15 minutes front & back. She asked you want down there (pointing to mr. wiggles) I said yes. She said $1. for everything. (already paid .70 house) I said I just wanted a hj (to skinny for my taste) and she said .50. I told her no I would give her .3. She said ok but you could see she was not happy. She was rushing me to finish and was mad because I take a few. After we were done she handed me a paper towel & left until I was done. I never got her name (because she was hard to understand) but I know I will not return until she is gone. This AAMP posts in the phoenix every 2-3 wks with the last 4-6729. Oh almost forgot her teeth were....... well just say if she smiles at you turn away.

Mini Man
06-04-07, 16:46
I am surprised at your response from Angel. I have been there when she asked a guy to leave saying that she was overbooked, but he looked like he had just walked off a construction site. Maybe she ran out of hot towels. lol.

Well the good news is that your luck can only get better.

Anthrax
06-05-07, 19:08
I set up an appointment with Momo but Ann showed up instead and took care of me. This place is iffy. Ann is probably in her middle of 30's and I would give 5 of 10 for her looks. I wouldn't go back. This place seems to be the place horny asian kid reviewed before since I saw an old chinese man there.

P.S. Can anyone recomend some decent places located in Boston, Cambridge, and Brookline area? I am fed up with meeting old ugly chinese women.

The ad is given below.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Student from Taiwan to start off the week right! - w4m - 25

Reply to: pers-344380123@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-06-04, 8:32AM EDT

The weather had you down and out all weekend? Feeling a little stressed out heading back to work? I take my time so that my magic hands relax & soothe your tired body to start your week right.

I am young & cute Taiwanese student, offering a high quality professional massage, conscientious touch by talented hands that will leave you relaxed and smiling for the rest of the week.

Peaceful and very discreet clean place, you will be treated as a Very Important Person here.

Sorry, in call only.
No emails please, I only concentrate on serving you when you are here.

*82-857-222-9073

-Momo-

Bk British 01
06-06-07, 00:20
I know I haven't posted for a few days but I had an experience worth posting about. I hit an AAMP in Malden today around the Town-Line Lounge. I've called the never before at a different location in Malden, telling me that they must cycle their girls every so often. Anyways, I go inside and I am greated by a "9 out of 10", great body, nice teddy, and CFM shoes. We go into the the room and before I say anything she looked at my attire and asked if I were a cop. I stated to her that I've been there before and mention how I like my massage stating clearly that it came out of a .20 tip. She told me she would take care of me and I would leave happy. I got a full hour massage with full access to anything I wanted and of course the happy ending. It was the best .20 (I know of the .70 house fee) that I ever spent. From now on I'm going in with that attire because I always get the best service when I dress that way.

Sorry for not revealing the way I dressed guys but this one I need to keep to myself.

Later,
Your Brit

HornyAsianKid
06-06-07, 13:03
I was bored and bit horny yesterday so I took at tour of all the massage place I knew.

My first stop was Tina in Quincy. I heard many raves about her so I had to see what all the fuss was about. Boy, I was completely disappointed to see her. I came in and she opened the door and I ask if there was anyone working and she was she was Tina and I told her I"m but I want a younger girl. She's gotta be aleast 37, very pale face, skinny, funny looking eyebrow. I would give her a 2 out of 10. This 2 is a bit high cuz I don't all of Tina's fan to get on my back. I didn't get the massage so I couldn't comment on that.

Next I called Angel but I guess they are on a hiatus. I love going to Angel although the massages are mediocre at best but Amy know to turn me on.

Headed over to the boston medical amp but they had the same girls from 3-4 months ago. Two old hags in the late 30s. Came in drank tea and chit chat with the owner while she keeps tugging on my cock so I can go in. I told her I'll wait for a new girl. Been there and done that with her few times before.

Then skipped over the the tremont massage place near the corner of dartmouth but no one answered the door. Usually just all old ladies but what the heck I'll give it a try.

I was thinking about going to the old man's massage place but I know mumu won't let me have more besides tit play.

I finally settled on the kenmore amp. I found at mid 30s lady is decent shape and fat ass tits. She looks a little slutty. The face looks like she has been under the knife but I was due for a some play after my long search. The massage was terrible. Her skills are very limited but it lasted about 35mins. Then we negotiated for a fuck. Can't review my price. She gave a cover BJ for about 15mins and tease my ass in the process and sucked on my sac. Then I did her in the 3 standard position for another 20mins. I was hitting that shit hard and fast. Overall rating of her is a 3 for looks and.3 for massage. The tits were fun to play with.

Guest123
06-07-07, 00:01
...I went to an AAMP on willard st. in quincy. I have been there before and had good service. Not this time. Saw a girl about 5'7 & 90 lbs around 35-40 with A cups with big nips. Her massage was a 1 from 1-10 and lasted about 10-15 minutes front & back. She asked you want down there (pointing to mr. wiggles) I said yes. She said $1. for everything. (already paid .70 house) I said I just wanted a hj (to skinny for my taste) and she said .50. I told her no I would give her .3. She said ok but you could see she was not happy. She was rushing me to finish and was mad because I take a few. After we were done she handed me a paper towel & left until I was done. I never got her name (because she was hard to understand) but I know I will not return until she is gone. This AAMP posts in the phoenix every 2-3 wks with the last 4-6729. Oh almost forgot her teeth were....... well just say if she smiles at you turn away.

I think I was at the same place today on Willard as you recently reported. Everything fits except for the last digits of the phone number. This one ended in 8908. I don't know if they use more than one phone number in their ads or not. I hadn't read your post before my visit, much to my regret. Previous reports gave fairly generic details, so let me save everyone else the trouble of trying this place out by being a bit more specific. It's not worth it at a fraction of the price.

Her name is Shirley, she's well over 40 years old, she is extremely skinny and has absolutely no breasts except for her large nipples. I doubt they are even considered an A cup. That's how flat she is. I like a good massage, but this was neither good nor a message. She has zero personality, I couldn't understand a word she's was saying, and her teeth were disgusting.

Luckily she wanted to rush me out of there after only 40 minutes. I was only too happy to leave early. I Just wanted to point out to everyone looking for something in the area to look elsewhere. I'll have to go back through my PM's and see who the knucklehead was that liked this place. They need to expand their horizons a bit and see that there is so much better to be had.

I should have known better than to try a place just to save a few bucks. It's true, you get what you pay for. This lady is a 3 at best. I wish I had driven to Providence, paid $30 more and had a girl who's a 9 for a full hour. Live and learn.

I'll continue with the other places highly recommended to me in PM's.

Guest123

Rito1
06-07-07, 01:33
I think I was at the same place today on Willard as you recently reported. Everything fits except for the last digits of the phone number. This one ended in 8908. I don't know if they use more than one phone number in their ads or not. I hadn't read your post before my visit, much to my regret. Previous reports gave fairly generic details, so let me save everyone else the trouble of trying this place out by being a bit more specific. It's not worth it at a fraction of the price.

Her name is Shirley, she's well over 40 years old, she is extremely skinny and has absolutely no breasts except for her large nipples. I doubt they are even considered an A cup. That's how flat she is. I like a good massage, but this was neither good nor a message. She has zero personality, I couldn't understand a word she's was saying, and her teeth were disgusting.

Luckily she wanted to rush me out of there after only 40 minutes. I was only too happy to leave early. I Just wanted to point out to everyone looking for something in the area to look elsewhere. I'll have to go back through my PM's and see who the knucklehead was that liked this place. They need to expand their horizons a bit and see that there is so much better to be had.

I should have known better than to try a place just to save a few bucks. It's true, you get what you pay for. This lady is a 3 at best. I wish I had driven to Providence, paid $30 more and had a girl who's a 9 for a full hour. Live and learn.

I'll continue with the other places highly recommended to me in PM's.

Guest123That is the place. Now don't get me wrong, I have been there many times before with 95% overall suscess. Most of the girls there give good massages and service. THIS ONE DID'NT. I will go back but not until she is gone. And by the way they have a few #'s so just make sure not to go to Willard st. for about a month or so.

Cldude
06-07-07, 02:27
I hit a place on Willard St near home depot about a year ago, sounds like the same woman. She actually wrapped my boy in a piece of saran wrap for oral!

NY Jimmy
06-07-07, 16:02
I have been seeing her for more than 7 years now and she is the best hands down. She is located near Fishkill, NY but will be moving to west of Boston in a few days, I can not wait. I have tried massage in many countries (most of my posts are on the Internationalsexguide sister site) in addition to many across the US (CA, NY, TX, etc.). She gives an excellent massage and a very intense sensual experience. She use her hands only (no full service or oral, but you will not miss it). She does all allow touching but not below the waist. PM me (send a private message) if you like her phone number, I will share it with senior members.

Mothball
06-08-07, 06:00
I hit a place on Willard St near home depot about a year ago, sounds like the same woman. She actually wrapped my boy in a piece of saran wrap for oral!That was funny. I can imagine the look on your face when reached under an tore off a sheet. "Lady! This is my boy -not produce!"

Member #4063
06-08-07, 10:05
This chick is like Linda, young Japanese massuse on CL, upselling for views and then very restrictive, I would stay away

Jack

Toodw
06-09-07, 15:19
I have been seeing her for more than 7 years now and she is the best hands down. She is located near Fishkill, NY but will be moving to west of Boston in a few days, I can not wait. I have tried massage in many countries (most of my posts are on the Internationalsexguide sister site) in addition to many across the US (CA, NY, TX, etc.). She gives an excellent massage and a very intense sensual experience. She use her hands only (no full service or oral, but you will not miss it). She does all allow touching but not below the waist. PM me (send a private message) if you like her phone number, I will share it with senior members.Dear Jimmy,

Thanks for the heads up! I would love to get the number. Typically what do you pay. In Bean Town 60 for the hour and then 40 for hj sometimes 60 (ouch!)

Thanks,

Toodw

Cldude
06-09-07, 17:23
Just returned from a visit with this young lady and thought Id share

http://boston.craigslist.org/nwb/ers/348458411.html

I have seen her posts on CL for some time. She has some guy that writes up negative reviews but I confirmed through other sources that the pic was accurate and that she was worth a visit. A bit pricey (200 for the hour), but it was very convenient and I had to get a look at that rack. I'm not 100 % sure she is actually the girl in the picture (blonde now) but its close enough to be believable. The massage was adequate. She got down to her panties and bra to start and gave me a nice rub. I was watching the shadow of her figure on the wall as she sat between my legs and rubbed my back it was quite a turn on. She eventually took the bra off and continues on my back and ass using her tremendous tits in addition to her hands for the rubbing. Some attention payed to jewels before the flip. After the flip she continued rubbing with hands and melons all over. My hands started to wander. When I tried to touch the cans she gently pulled my hand away and said that was extra (big disappointment). She said for 75 more I could touch and kiss them all I wanted. I asked if there were any other side menu items available and she said no. I declined the up-sell, but I did play with her ass (through the panties) and legs quite a bit with no complaints from her. She continued to massage and eventually a skilled HJ finish. As stated a bit pricey, but she is a truly beautiful girl with a tremendous rack (I'm 99% sure they're natural but since I couldn't give a squeeze I can not confirm).

Iamme Iam
06-09-07, 21:46
I read the CL posting before your note, I would agree she looks hot, but, "Sessions start at 150 a half hr, to 200 an hr.", the use of START is enough to make me decline the offer. I would bet the extra $75 is to help prevent finding out the truth if they are bolt on's.

Just returned from a visit with this young lady and thought Id share

http://boston.craigslist.org/nwb/ers/348458411.html

I have seen her posts on CL for some time. She has some guy that writes up negative reviews but I confirmed through other sources that the pic was accurate and that she was worth a visit. A bit pricey (200 for the hour), but it was very convenient and I had to get a look at that rack. I'm not 100 % sure she is actually the girl in the picture (blonde now) but its close enough to be believable. The massage was adequate. She got down to her panties and bra to start and gave me a nice rub. I was watching the shadow of her figure on the wall as she sat between my legs and rubbed my back it was quite a turn on. She eventually took the bra off and continues on my back and ass using her tremendous tits in addition to her hands for the rubbing. Some attention payed to jewels before the flip. After the flip she continued rubbing with hands and melons all over. My hands started to wander. When I tried to touch the cans she gently pulled my hand away and said that was extra (big disappointment). She said for 75 more I could touch and kiss them all I wanted. I asked if there were any other side menu items available and she said no. I declined the up-sell, but I did play with her ass (through the panties) and legs quite a bit with no complaints from her. She continued to massage and eventually a skilled HJ finish. As stated a bit pricey, but she is a truly beautiful girl with a tremendous rack (I'm 99% sure they're natural but since I couldn't give a squeeze I can not confirm).

HornyAsianKid
06-10-07, 11:10
Most of the crackwhores on CL, except the Asian places, who post for massages dont have a damn clue about massage. It's a waste of time. All they are really good for is banging. Can't believe there's actually people paying $200 for a massage. That's where these dumbass crackwhore get the idea of charging that much. Just my opinion!

Rito1
06-12-07, 11:26
Has anyone been here?
http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ths/350418636.html

WebDog
06-12-07, 12:50
Has anyone been here?
http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ths/350418636.html

To answer your question -- no. But by appearances alone this place is ripe for a bust. It is way too obvious and shouts "massage parlor"

Someone needs to setup a management consulting shop for AMPs as it would be so easy to fly under the radar but so many of these folks refuse to do so. HINT: if you want to be inconspicuous, stay away from neon "open" or "massage" signs.

It is also a good sign when hours are 10am-10pm 7 days a week -- ever seen a hair and nails place with hours like that??

To state the obvious, places get busted not because LE discovers them but because abutters or town VIPs complain to LE. In a heavily Catholic/Eastern Orthodox community like Watertown, people are going to complain.

That said, it also looks like the place where you have to burn through a 2-3 visits before getting any play. I would be willing to TOFTT and will try to do so sooner than later.

Lurker123
06-12-07, 13:48
Has anyone been here?

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ths/350418636.htmlChecked this place out. Too my disappointment it's a great massage, but no extras. Don't think I didn't try my best. Oh so promising

Luke 777
06-12-07, 15:17
To answer your question -- no. But by appearances alone this place is ripe for a bust. It is way too obvious and shouts "massage parlor"

Someone needs to setup a management consulting shop for AMPs as it would be so easy to fly under the radar but so many of these folks refuse to do so. HINT: if you want to be inconspicuous, stay away from neon "open" or "massage" signs.

It is also a good sign when hours are 10am-10pm 7 days a week -- ever seen a hair and nails place with hours like that??

To state the obvious, places get busted not because LE discovers them but because abutters or town VIPs complain to LE. In a heavily Catholic/Eastern Orthodox community like Watertown, people are going to complain.

That said, it also looks like the place where you have to burn through a 2-3 visits before getting any play. I would be willing to TOFTT and will try to do so sooner than later.
I agree to a point, but you never know for sure. Holistic spa in Revere has had a successfull run for well over a year as an RI-style AMP with first-rate massage, TS and extras available for first-time visitors. Or it could also be a setup like Chois in Saugus -- same beautiful facilities (TS, great massage, hot towels, etc) but no extras ever. Tend to think Watertown is going to fall into the latter category and this place will be straight massage only. I will wait for someone else to TOFFT.

Bentwang
06-12-07, 17:31
Has anyone been here?http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ths/350418636.htmlJust came back from this place and I got a great foot massage. I was expecting a female masseuse, but a guy showed up in the room where the cute receptionist took me. I was surprised and more than a little disappointed, but did not complain. But I have to say that the guy who massaged my feet (Peter) was incredible. The staff is Chinese, and English is limited. During my foot soak he worked a little on my aching shoulder/arms, then he worked on my feet for a full hour, sending my mind into outer space. It was only $50. The guy has really strong hands and very good technique. My sense is that the place is 100% legit (full draping kinda place) and no extras are to be had. But the massage quality is great and the prices are very reasonable. A full hour body massage is $60, but I did not partake. Go there if you really need a massage.- you will not regret it. If you don't want to have a guy work on you, make sure you ask for a female. Like I said, I am not sorry how it turned out. Yes, I'm straight.

WebDog
06-12-07, 18:59
Checked this place out. Too my disappointment it's a great massage, but no extras. Don't think I didn't try my best. Oh so promising
I am not surprised to hear that, but with that setup, guaranteed someone is getting services there. They don't do table showers until 10pm 7 days a week for soccer moms and the Wisteria Lane crowd.

Are you asian or round-eye?

We need HAK to TOFTT. Someone pass the hat around.

Bubblinglava
06-12-07, 19:22
I have to agree and disagree with some of the points Webdog made below. I know of at least three other amps in Watertown that all have neon signs that have been operating for quite some time, and all offer some extras. Not one to my knowledge has been busted.

I do agree that you may have to visit this place a few times before anything like that would become available. Amp's who try to portray themselves as legitimate establishments will be very careful with first timers. It's only after they know they can trust you will they let their guard down.

HornyAsianKid
06-12-07, 19:44
Wow that place in Watertown does look intriguing. I live 10mins from there. What nationality are the masseurs? If it is Asian then there's definitely some extras. What are you required to wear? How old are these girls? Any rating on looks? I think I'll hit it up when I come back from Vietnam in mid July. Saving my money for much better quality at 1/4 the price.

BostonPride33
06-13-07, 00:26
Hi all -

I have a trip to Boston planned for mid-September (seeing the Sox beat the Yanks at Fenway :) ) and I would like to hit an AMP while there.

I won't have a car, so it will have to be within walking distance of Fenway or I'll need some good instructions on how to get there by train. Also, I'm travelling with some friends who aren't hobbyists, so I'll have to sneak away at some point. Can't be gone forever or they'll ask too many questions.

If anyone has solid info on a place with a table shower where I can get a full menu with a good looking asian, please PM me. Bonus points if the providers at the place dress the part (heels, skirt/dress/lingerie).

Any pricing info would also be appreciated. I'd rather not push the prices up during my brief stay.

Thanks in advance.

BP33

Luke 777
06-13-07, 08:44
I have to agree and disagree with some of the points Webdog made below. I know of at least three other amps in Watertown that all have neon signs that have been operating for quite some time, and all offer some extras. Not one to my knowledge has been busted.

I do agree that you may have to visit this place a few times before anything like that would become available. Amp's who try to portray themselves as legitimate establishments will be very careful with first timers. It's only after they know they can trust you will they let their guard down.
There are definitely Asian owned and operated massage joints with table showers that do NOT offer extras under any circumstances and you are wasting your money at such places if that is what you are after. Choi's in Saugus is one such example. Again, I don't know about Sakura's but intial reports both here and on other boards seem to indicate that they are legit. There are plenty of other options out there. If someone does manage to get a HR at this place all power to them but I for one am not going to try, especially if it takes 3 visits and $$$.

MeatMan
06-13-07, 11:52
Does anyone have any info on this provider, and is she the real deal?

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ers/348939156.html

I don't live to far from the South End, so a trip to her would be good if the's up and up.

Boston P A
06-13-07, 12:41

I don't live to far from the South End, so a trip to her would be good if the's up and up.The ad now says "Sensual but no sex"

Member #4063
06-13-07, 13:10
Meat

I have heard very mixed reviews of Shirley, older and I think no FS.

Jack

Member #6188
06-13-07, 13:51
Any massage with HJ services in Boston with young white girls. I recall a few venues a few years back for around $100 / trip.

Metametadata
06-13-07, 16:55
There are definitely Asian owned and operated massage joints with table showers that do NOT offer extras under any circumstances and you are wasting your money at such places if that is what you are after. Choi's in Saugus is one such example. Again, I don't know about Sakura's but intial reports both here and on other boards are that they are legit. There are plenty of other options out there. If someone does manage to get a HR at this place all power to them but I for one am not going to try, especially if it takes 3 visits and $$$.I went to this place and immediately recognized the mamasan as a provider I've had a good relationship with in the past when she worked elsewhere (seemingly on her own, but she was probably working for someone else). The mamasan told me that she owns and runs this new place and that she was trying to make it a legit place. If she knew you from before you might have luck at the new place, but probably only with the mamasan. I don't think any of the other female or male therapists provide extras. As always YMMV.

Yello Tail
06-13-07, 19:00

I don't live to far from the South End, so a trip to her would be good if the's up and up.

Things may have changed at this location - but the last time I looked into it, it was staffed by trolls - nothing like the pics