PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161

RichnMa
03-23-23, 14:06
Your FL mean Florida? And what TS table shower too many meaning now can't keep up.Yes was in Fort Lauderdale and table shower nothing up this wy even can come close what see and get down there.

MoreBJs
03-23-23, 16:58
They will ask for 100 but settle for 80 for nude bbj, at least that's what happened to me. It's cim with spit into tissues as well. Pretty good head as well from slender late thirties providers. You get to roam as well, fiv, play boobs, nips, no daty or sucking on boobs though, but you can finger her the entire time she is blowing you.

Katokay
03-23-23, 17:21
Went here last week. Seems very pricey but Spanish girls not Asian. Anyone have a recommendation? The one I saw wouldn't budge off an awfully high price point.

TelTheDog
03-23-23, 20:22
Went here last week. Seems very pricey but Spanish girls not Asian. Anyone have a recommendation? The one I saw wouldn't budge off an awfully high price point.Try the one next to the mobile has station.

TelTheDog
03-23-23, 20:26
Yes was in Fort Lauderdale and table shower nothing up this wy even can come close what see and get down there.Table shower probably be best in RI over 1020, Check out RI Providence forum.

PinayLuver
03-23-23, 20:48
Went here last week. Seems very pricey but Spanish girls not Asian. Anyone have a recommendation? The one I saw wouldn't budge off an awfully high price point.I did a drive by about a month ago. I checked around the back of the building but didn't see any signage? This is the place on washington street stoughton right?

ScottBoxster
03-24-23, 08:28
Good morning, I am in Stoughton somewhat regularly, or I should say nearby. Can anyone recommend a reasonable FS masseuse or place. I am looking for a regular spot-I see online there are 2 thai places, and an AMP, but, I would prefer a referral. Please, and thank you to anyone who can provide me with the info! I was hoping to get there this morning / early afternoon!

Dickpalmer
03-24-23, 08:59
Went here last week. Seems very pricey but Spanish girls not Asian. Anyone have a recommendation? The one I saw wouldn't budge off an awfully high price point.This an uninformed opinion, but it sound to me like the Massage RX girls may have found a new location.

Timisinu
03-24-23, 09:42
Can get TUMA, BBBJ, LFK, and Table Shower there. Where can I at least get 3 of 4 (4 preferred) in Eastern MA?

Oh and with someone young, in shape, and hot. Don't really care about race.

PM probably better.New Day Spa (sandlot rd) Orlando was mind blowing with the quality of women and how open their menu is. Daytona wasn't great, was there 3 weeks so dabbled in a few and all I can say is "WOW" wish their AMP's down there would migrate this way with quality and menu!

Yello Tail
03-25-23, 12:30
Can get TUMA, BBBJ, LFK, and Table Shower there. Where can I at least get 3 of 4 (4 preferred) in Eastern MA? Oh and with someone young, in shape, and hot. Don't really care about race. PM probably better.Maybe Providence, then NYC and Northern NJ.

StlNumb1
03-25-23, 13:20
This an uninformed opinion, but it sound to me like the Massage RX girls may have found a new location.How are the ladies there? Attractive? Is it worth checking out?

AmpExplorer
03-25-23, 13:25
Went to see yoyo at mindfeet spa in newton 100 X chestnut st, she was great, pleasant, cute, really good massage and very slow wonderful HJ, that's all you get, with 15 minutes left, not a clock watcher we went over 5/10 minutes, she gave me the best foot massage I've ever had, she's here for a month.

Stay safe.My recent visit was similar. You will be happy. The foot massage was one the best I can remember. I will try to see her before she leaves again. Don't expect to get additional service on repeat visit.

HappyDave
03-25-23, 14:22
I'm wondering what people here have been able to get from Angela in h2O. Anything beyond the standard?Naked at the table two pops. I have seen her off and on since before covid. I gave up, shortly after her Mt Auburn opening. Found she was so hot that even after two pops with her that I badly needed to nail an ass to sheets and would hit one of the FS sister spas. So figured just cut out the middle woman and hit up wiwi or if I was lucky Jojo or some talent they would warm up at main before moving to the production line at waiverly. Was amazing actually having blue balls after an AMP session but Angela is great for that. Some guys have claimed more from her, a lot and I mean a lot of PMs I have had with others say no way. Myself no matter how hard I try, I cannot even get her naked on the table only standing.

Katokay
03-25-23, 15:13
They will ask for 100 but settle for 80 for nude bbj, at least that's what happened to me. It's cim with spit into tissues as well. Pretty good head as well from slender late thirties providers. You get to roam as well, fiv, play boobs, nips, no daty or sucking on boobs though, but you can finger her the entire time she is blowing you.This is a definite YMMV. My masseuse was a middle aged solid 4. No BBBJ for me. Saran wrap and did some exhaustive negotiating to get it down from $150. No fiv, no naked, . Only touching over clothes. She left room every 4 to 5 minutes to tell her ratdog to shut up in Chinese. Overall piss poor experience.

MrGirth75
03-25-23, 16:45
Stopped by recently, drew Coco. Cute face, pretty big tits and had full access to them. She offered a titfuck but I asked for a CBJ. Likely a mistake. She went for the dreaded seran wrap and went to work, but all she did was complain every few minutes that I was too big and that she was tired and wanted to switch to HJ. Very disappointed It's a complaint I get semi regularly, but for some reason this just felt annoying and for 100, I didn't feel I got my money's worth.

BiBostonGuy67
03-25-23, 16:47
Looking for any updates on above, last time I went by 2 weeks ago the place was closed, had to find another establishement closer to beantown and service was not that good.

MHunter23
03-25-23, 20:34
I registered today to give back to the community. For few weeks I have read many reviews on this site and have visited a handful of massage parlors. Below are my brief review.

East Massage: This was my first time exp. I saw Annie, she wore a mask, had decent boobs. Massage was great and HJ was good. I left satisfied. Went there again after a couple of weeks and saw Summer. She flirted heavily but massage wasn't that great. She didn't look great and that was a turn off on the flip her HJ skills were amazing.

Leeza: I really wanted to try massage by a latina as I am sucker for big ass. I saw Leeza had great reviews here. I saw her, but was massively disappointed. She was quite old and was very chatty. Her HJ skills are out of the world. She was too old for my liking, won't go here again.

Tranquility: Visited this place last week, was greeted by a lady who took me upstairs to one of the nicest rooms. She didn't look great and was completely flat front & back. I was expecting the girl to be sexier. She asked all sorts of probing questions (like mini background check) which I happily responded to. She took the house fee and Ieft. I got undressed and in came a petite girl with perfect boobs & ass named Gina!

MHunter23
03-25-23, 21:04
I registered today to give back to the community. For few weeks I have read many reviews on this site and have visited a handful of massage parlors. Below are my brief review.

East Massage: This was my first time exp. I saw Annie, she wore a mask, had decent boobs. Massage was great and HJ was good. I left satisfied. Went there again after a couple of weeks and saw Summer. She flirted heavily but massage wasn't that great. She didn't look great and that was a turn off for me. On the flip she went for my junk her HJ skills were amazing.

Leeza: I really wanted to try massage by a Latina. However when I saw Leeza, I was massively disappointed. She was quite old and was very chatty. I agree her HJ skills are out of the world. However she was too old for my liking, won't go back here again.

Tranquility: Visited this place last week, was greeted by a lady who took me upstairs to one of the nicest rooms. She didn't look great and was completely flat front & back. I was expecting the girl to be sexier. She asked all sorts of probing questions (like mini background check) which I happily responded to. She took the house fee and Ieft. I got undressed and in came a petite girl with perfect boobs & ass. She wore mini and sat on top of me to give me a good massage on the flip she was going for HJ while I start touching her. She said 1. 0 to get nude, I said ok but she demanded to be paid first. That was weird for me but I obliged as she was smoking hot. Then I got a great GFE, where she sat on my face and started jerking me and then turned and stuck her CCs on my face and started kissing my neck & nipples. I was asking her to give me a BJ but I finished by then. I would defenitely come back.

Ocean health: Visited here recently. Massage and routine HJ was given by Summer. Based on reviews, pictured Summer to be hot, but she was old and didn't have a great body. I usually get for a full 1 hr, I just got hh with Summer and she had excellent massaging skills! I was wondering when she would flip me as it was already 30 mins. She flipped me after hh and asked what I would like. I asked for a BJ, she declined. She offered to go nude, my mood was killed by that time and asked her to do a routine HJ. She had to work a lot for the HJ as my mood was killed. We went well over hh.

I would really like to try a proper latina massage parlor offering HJ / BJ from a hot sexy lady. Please PM if you have any recommendations.

MoreBJs
03-26-23, 06:10
This is a definite YMMV. My masseuse was a middle aged solid 4. No BBBJ for me. Saran wrap and did some exhaustive negotiating to get it down from $150. No fiv, no naked, . Only touching over clothes. She left room every 4 to 5 minutes to tell her ratdog to shut up in Chinese. Overall piss poor experience.This was in 21 or early 22' though, so yes YMMV and different staff now.

Johnson686
03-26-23, 06:25

East Massage: This was my first time exp. I saw Annie, she wore a mask, had decent boobs. Massage was great and HJ was good. I left satisfied. Went there again after a couple of weeks and saw Summer. She flirted heavily but massage wasn't that great. She didn't look great and that was a turn off for me. On the flip she went for my junk her HJ skills were amazing.

Leeza: I really wanted to try massage by a Latina. However when I saw Leeza, I was massively disappointed. She was quite old and was very chatty. I agree her HJ skills are out of the world. However she was too old for my liking, won't go back here again.

Tranquility: Visited this place last week, was greeted by a lady who took me upstairs to one of the nicest rooms. She didn't look great and was completely flat front & back. I was expecting the girl to be sexier. She asked all sorts of probing questions (like mini background check) which I happily responded to. She took the house fee and Ieft. I got undressed and in came a petite girl with perfect boobs & ass. She wore mini and sat on top of me to give me a good massage on the flip she was going for HJ while I start touching her. She said 1. 0 to get nude, I said ok but she demanded to be paid first. That was weird for me but I obliged as she was smoking hot. Then I got a great GFE, where she sat on my face and started jerking me and then turned and stuck her CCs on my face and started kissing my neck & nipples. I was asking her to give me a BJ but I finished by then. I would defenitely come back.

Ocean health: Visited here recently. Massage and routine HJ was given by Summer. Based on reviews, pictured Summer to be hot, but she was old and didn't have a great body. I usually get for a full 1 hr, I just got hh with Summer and she had excellent massaging skills! I was wondering when she would flip me as it was already 30 mins. She flipped me after hh and asked what I would like. I asked for a BJ, she declined. She offered to go nude, my mood was killed by that time and asked her to do a routine HJ. She had to work a lot for the HJ as my mood was killed. We went well over hh.

I would really like to try a proper latina massage parlor offering HJ / BJ from a hot sexy lady. Please PM if you have any recommendations.Check the "non Asian massage parlor reports" forum for info on Latina providers. It's not my thing so I can't offer any recommendation, but I've seen them reviewed there.

Break420
03-26-23, 10:21
My recent visit was similar. You will be happy. The foot massage was one the best I can remember. I will try to see her before she leaves again. Don't expect to get additional service on repeat visit.What was the damage?

Aardvarks
03-26-23, 11:22
I was there yesterday, and had texted ahead. Summer told me 2 girls working. Linda and Brandy (not blondie, BTW). She suggested I try Brandy since she's new. I started with her, but after just a minute, someone came to the door, and Linda came and asked if she could switch out because they had supposedly double-booked Brandy. Although I was looking forward to a new set of hands / body, I didn't have a problem with it. I'm a regular, and Summer / Linda will make it up to me.

Also, as JayBean alluded to, I found that Brandy is the definition of a tight spinner, but she didn't really smile at all. I got a vibe that she was in a bad mood or something. That made it easy to accept the switch-up. Linda and Summer give an almost identical experience, and mine did not disappoint. When finished, she also apologized about the switch (and a couple of other interruptions at very inconvenient times). I took everything in stride, and achieved a fantastic finish. Summer has clearly shared her 'routine' with Linda, and I feel like if Brandy or anyone new sticks around, she will have them doing a similar style.

JP.Blondie is no longer there. If anyone knows where she went please message me! I really enjoyed her. Never got her # which was a mistake.

Katokay
03-26-23, 14:59
This was in 21 or early 22' though, so yes YMMV and different staff now.You posted March 23 2023. No mention that it was a 2 year old post. Why post something so out of date without saying so?

SexDude123
03-26-23, 15:17
Blondie is no longer there. If anyone knows where she went please message me! I really enjoyed her. Never got her # which was a mistake.She is out of town. She might be back next week.

Rupert 2
03-26-23, 20:06
You must be young because Summer of Health Ocean is young.

In my eyes and has a very hot body. We all have different tastes.

There is a lot to explore on the S. Shore so have fun.

I would really like to try a proper latina massage parlor offering HJ / BJ from a hot sexy lady. Please PM if you have any recommendations.

LaChevre
03-26-23, 20:23

There is a lot to explore on the S. Shore so have fun.Yes. Totally agree with that, Summer just turned 29,is very cute and a lot of fun!

JohnGlobalCorp
03-26-23, 21:13

There is a lot to explore on the S. Shore so have fun.Forget about finding the perfect girl here's the trick all this joints play by the same rule of finding new girls to keep their shops fresh for the clients so instead try building good relationships with the people running the shop, that way you can have them cater to your needs.

OceanBrez
03-26-23, 21:29
I'm wondering what people here have been able to get from Angela in h2O. Anything beyond the standard?Nothing extra for Angela.

JohnGlobalCorp
03-26-23, 21:49
I'm wondering what people here have been able to get from Angela in h2O. Anything beyond the standard?She's nice really nice body, and I love to hit it one of this days.

Wiseass
03-27-23, 10:23
She's nice really nice body, and I love to hit it one of this days.You would have better odds winning at MegaMillions, Powerball, or getting struck by Lightning.

Johnson686
03-27-23, 10:37
They will ask for 100 but settle for 80 for nude bbj, at least that's what happened to me. It's cim with spit into tissues as well. Pretty good head as well from slender late thirties providers. You get to roam as well, fiv, play boobs, nips, no daty or sucking on boobs though, but you can finger her the entire time she is blowing you.Can anyone else confirm this? I see no other reports saying that BBBJ is offered here, much less BBBJCIM and fiv. Sorry, don't want to insult the OP but this seems like a sketchy report.

Katokay
03-27-23, 10:58
This was in 21 or early 22' though, so yes YMMV and different staff now.

Can anyone else confirm this? I see no other reports saying that BBBJ is offered here, much less BBBJCIM and fiv. Sorry, don't want to insult the OP but this seems like a sketchy report.It's a report from 2021 according to OP. Why he posted 2 years later is confusing.

SexDude123
03-27-23, 12:30
Can anyone else confirm this? I see no other reports saying that BBBJ is offered here, much less BBBJCIM and fiv. Sorry, don't want to insult the OP but this seems like a sketchy report.You should TOFTT and report back to us haha.

I checked run maps and it's all old reviews.

Johnson686
03-27-23, 13:19
It's a report from 2021 according to OP. Why he posted 2 years later is confusing.Thanks, 2 years makes a difference. If it ever even happened like that, which I doubt.

Packman12
03-27-23, 14:27
Went over to Blush Spa just off Moody street in Waltham the other day. Greeted by a slightly older but guy lady (didn't get the name) but I had called ahead before to see who was in. Listed a few names and a new girl by Coco. When I got in I asked to see who was in and saw Coco and was sold. She seems on the younger side (20's /30's) with cute bangs and had a sexy skirt on. Went into the room and did the hour for. 6 with her. Touched her hip slightly at the beginning but let her do her thing. Massage was pretty decent (since I do like the actual massage portion) and really worked my shoulders and legs. Did some teasing rubbing the ass and inner thighs while also leaning body on mine and getting on table at times. On the flip she did some more massaging but then asked what was looking for. Ended up on $ for fully nude which was a good time. Whispering in ears, laying chest to chest and taking it slow. FIV was there and really added to her moans. The standard finish by hand and finished with a head massage before going on my way. Massage: 7/10 Service 8. 5/10 for total $. 6 which is little pricy but don't go out often so was ok with what I got.

SilverChin61
03-27-23, 16:43
Looking for any updates on above, last time I went by 2 weeks ago the place was closed, had to find another establishement closer to beantown and service was not that good.Gangsters had a gun battle up there one night last week in front of the shop. It doesn't seem to be open now.

CraneGuy
03-27-23, 17:36
I've driven by this place many times in my travels, and it looks like they finally opened. I like trying new places. I think I'm going to toftt and give it a shot. I'll report back soon.

https://www.rosearomatherapy.com/I TOFTT here the other day. I generally don't post much, but this place seems to be a bit of a diamond in the rough that I wanted to share with my fellow mongers.

I was greeted by a incredibly friendly Chinese woman. I couldn't understand what her name was, but she said she was the only one working. She was cute, with a bit of a belly. I figure she may be in her late thirties. But honestly, I'm terrible at guessing ages, she maybe older. She put out a really good vibe, made me feel comfortable from the get go. So I paid for the hour, and got ready. She came in and started a surprisingly good massage. She got up on the table and sat on my upper thighs. She had this technique where she was using her thumbs on each side of my spine in a rotating and counter rotating pattern. To me, it was something different from the usual. It felt really good. She's got great hands. I really enjoyed myself. She asked me not to post anything online, so I'll respect her wishes and leave it at that. I'll be going back again next time I'm in town. You can pm me for details.

MHunter23
03-27-23, 17:38
Yes. Totally agree with that, Summer just turned 29,is very cute and a lot of fun!Definitely different Summer then. I went to Health Ocean Spa at Wey and asked for Summer. A young petite girl answered the door and gestured to an older lady saying Summer. The older lady would have been in 40's who provided service.

CraneGuy
03-27-23, 18:11
I've driven by this place many times in my travels, and it looks like they finally opened. I like trying new places. I think I'm going to toftt and give it a shot. I'll report back soon.

https://www.rosearomatherapy.com/I toftt here the other day. I generally don't post much, but I think this might be a diamond in the rough that I wanted to share with my fellow mongers.

I walked in and was greeted by a very friendly Chinese woman who escorted me to the room. I didn't understand her name, but she said she was the only one working. She had a really good vibe so I felt comfortable from the get go. She looked like she was in her late thirties, but honestly I'm terrible at guessing ages. She may be older. She's got a little belly, but I thought she was cute. I chose to do the hour. She took the house fee while I got ready. The massage was surprisingly good. She got on the table and sat on my upper thighs and had this technique where she was using her thumbs on each side of my spine in a rotating and counter rotating motion. It was different. It felt really good. She has great hands. She asked me not to post anything online. I'll respect her wishes and leave it at that. I will surely be seeing her again next time I'm in town. You can pm me for details.

Jimmy Weed
03-27-23, 20:03
Definitely different Summer then. I went to Health Ocean Spa at Wey and asked for Summer. A young petite girl answered the door and gestured to an older lady saying Summer. The older lady would have been in 40's who provided service.I bet she said "Bella" , not Summer.

RoscoesWetsuit
03-27-23, 21:55
Does anyone know where Sunny from Family in Braintree went? Back in February, She told me that at the end of the month she was moving to a different place in Weymouth. I was under the impression that she went to Dandy but I just went there tonight (Monday) and she was nowhere to be found. I was disappointed.

Jimmy Pratt
03-27-23, 22:44
I toftt here the other day. I generally don't post much, but I think this might be a diamond in the rough that I wanted to share with my fellow mongers.

I walked in and was greeted by a very friendly Chinese woman who escorted me to the room. I didn't understand her name, but she said she was the only one working. She had a really good vibe so I felt comfortable from the get go. She looked like she was in her late thirties, but honestly I'm terrible at guessing ages. She may be older. She's got a little belly, but I thought she was cute. I chose to do the hour. She took the house fee while I got ready. The massage was surprisingly good. She got on the table and sat on my upper thighs and had this technique where she was using her thumbs on each side of my spine in a rotating and counter rotating motion. It was different. It felt really good. She has great hands. She asked me not to post anything online. I'll respect her wishes and leave it at that. I will surely be seeing her again next time I'm in town. You can pm me for details.Dude, you could at least tell us if it's a massage-only place (legit), or if there is happiness to be found!

BunnyMeat
03-27-23, 23:01
Dude, you could at least tell us if it's a massage-only place (legit), or if there is happiness to be found!They advertise on the bedpage and skipthegames. Based on this, a lot of good stuff should be available. Will check them out.

LaChevre
03-28-23, 09:52
Does anyone know where Sunny from Family in Braintree went? Back in February, She told me that at the end of the month she was moving to a different place in Weymouth. I was under the impression that she went to Dandy but I just went there tonight (Monday) and she was nowhere to be found. I was disappointed.There's a Sunny I saw at Dandelion a couple weeks ago, don't know if she's the same one you're looking for.

GamaDude
03-28-23, 10:35
I've posted about this place before, but just another pitch to say it's one of the most consistent I found. Depends what you're looking for I guess. Tranquility in Weymouth has better looking girls but I personally find the constant upsells and haggling annoying. OB you get a decent massage and a great ending with attractive girls.

GamaDude
03-28-23, 10:45
I've been going back and fourth for a while now about a 4 hand massage. I've read reviews and no it's the flip of a coin on whether or not it's worth it. But I've decided to give a go. Want to at least try it once. My question is if anyone has gotten one, where in the Quincy / Weymouth area is a must try. Feel free to pm.I would say it's not really worth it, but once in a while I indulge. Tranquility in Weymouth has hot girls and do the 4 hands.

CraneGuy
03-28-23, 12:11
Dude, you could at least tell us if it's a massage-only place (legit), or if there is happiness to be found!I was thinking that it was easy to read between the lines. I was happy there, and I'm planning to go back. Like I said, you can PM me for the details.

Timisinu
03-28-23, 12:25
I've posted about this place before, but just another pitch to say it's one of the most consistent I found. Depends what you're looking for I guess. Tranquility in Weymouth has better looking girls but I personally find the constant upsells and haggling annoying. OB you get a decent massage and a great ending with attractive girls.For .4 half hour good massage, like the tease with fingers around the boys inner thighs and ass. She allowed over clothes roaming below and under up top, good ending. 4 tip out the door with water, said no extra other than roaming and typical finish. Think her name was Lisa pretty blonde late 40's.

FrogPilot
03-28-23, 12:52
Gangsters had a gun battle up there one night last week in front of the shop. It doesn't seem to be open now.Well that's interesting, an old favorite who had been out of town for a while had texted me that she was now working there, I told her I'd come see her soon but when I texted her last week to make an appointment she'd gone radio silent, police report includes "Several businesses storefront glass windows and numerous parked cars sustained damaged after being struck by stray bullets. No injuries were reported."

GaryG
03-28-23, 13:10
This is very similar to your review of Coco at this location from 6 months ago, so is there a new Coco working there? Or did you post the same review twice for some reason? And for some reason acting like she was new and you'd never seen her before?

Went over to Blush Spa just off Moody street in Waltham the other day. Greeted by a slightly older but guy lady (didn't get the name) but I had called ahead before to see who was in. Listed a few names and a new girl by Coco. When I got in I asked to see who was in and saw Coco and was sold. She seems on the younger side (20's /30's) with cute bangs and had a sexy skirt on. Went into the room and did the hour for. 6 with her. Touched her hip slightly at the beginning but let her do her thing. Massage was pretty decent (since I do like the actual massage portion) and really worked my shoulders and legs. Did some teasing rubbing the ass and inner thighs while also leaning body on mine and getting on table at times. On the flip she did some more massaging but then asked what was looking for. Ended up on $ for fully nude which was a good time. Whispering in ears, laying chest to chest and taking it slow. FIV was there and really added to her moans. The standard finish by hand and finished with a head massage before going on my way. Massage: 7/10 Service 8. 5/10 for total $. 6 which is little pricy but don't go out often so was ok with what I got.

Went to CB in Tham after seeing a few posts on it. Called ahead to see who was in and was told Amy and Coco. I got there and was greeted by a little older (maybe 40's) lady who must have been Amy since I asked for Coco and got the other girl. She was a stunning girl in her 20's or 30's and very sweet. Said I had been there before and seen her so once I was on the table she was already massaging my ass and thighs. Was a good tease for about 30 minutes or so and she had me flipped and did the common surprise reaction. Talked about cloths off and she said for $ and I countered that last time its was. 8 so we settled on. 9 for the session. Top off and pants off (panties still on) but was a G-string. She got on the table and got her tits in my face and teased riding me. Did this for a bit before I asked her to lay down and let me get on top and miller to completion. After she gave me a solid head massage and nice casual talk. Total damage was. 6 massage and. 9 tip which is a bit out of my range if its just a nude massage but was worth the experience.

May go back and visit again if I am in the area but would recommend Coco to anyone over Amy in terms of attitude from the start, she seems to be more bubbly and fun.

Wiseass
03-28-23, 16:16
Does anyone know where Sunny from Family in Braintree went? Back in February, She told me that at the end of the month she was moving to a different place in Weymouth. I was under the impression that she went to Dandy but I just went there tonight (Monday) and she was nowhere to be found. I was disappointed.Yes, I do! She isn't in Weymouth!

There's a Sunny I saw at Dandelion a couple weeks ago, don't know if she's the same one you're looking for.Different Sunny than the one Roscoe is inquiring about.

LaChevre
03-28-23, 20:35
New talent, Candy, I meet her the other day while I was visiting Jenn. Slim very cute. Have not tried her yet but I see a review on rub maps but I gave up my premium membership, just not worth $27 a month. I would love to see the reviews on Candy if anyone still has rub maps and wouldn't mind sharing, pm or otherwise. Jenn has departed Jade, had a visit with her on her last day there on Sunday, Been seeing her steady in and out of the shop since she got here two years ago. She hates this work and she's going back to China for a while to spend time with family. Plan on seeing Candy soon but would love some Intel if anyone has some.

Andir
03-28-23, 21:17
Here is a new place for you, good people. Most of you (all?) have never heard about it. Google Green Tea Spa in Lex — you will have an address (on Mass Av) and the phone number. Don't be confused by the Facebook page that will pop up, it's remnants of the previous legit spa at this spot. The place is fairly small, with two massage rooms. Only one provider there. Not a beauty queen, but still acceptable. Surprisingly good massage skills. DATY combined with deep fingering. You may like it. You can ask me for details, but I pretty much said everything here.

RI CheeseHead
03-28-23, 21:43
Gangsters had a gun battle up there one night last week in front of the shop. It doesn't seem to be open now.What town is this?

QuincyFire
03-29-23, 07:26
Yes, I do! She isn't in Weymouth!

Different Sunny than the one Roscoe is inquiring about.I had an above average experience in Braintree with Tiffany good looking early 40's offered a full menu that I didn't partake small boobs if that matters. I passed on the massage just went at it as my meds were peaking at the moment. Finished with 69 HJ with panties on 60/100. Great attitude imo. I never got along well with Sunny myself, but enjoyed myself this time. Stay safe.

JackLyons1967
03-29-23, 08:09
I had an above average experience in Braintree with Tiffany good looking early 40's offered a full menu that I didn't partake small boobs if that matters. I passed on the massage just went at it as my meds were peaking at the moment. Finished with 69 HJ with panties on 60/100. Great attitude imo. I never got along well with Sunny myself, but enjoyed myself this time. Stay safe.My experience was similar. Beautiful girl, very hot body and for now at least doesn't appear jaded and has a good attitude and appears to genuinely enjoy her work.

Johnson686
03-29-23, 11:02
I had an above average experience in Braintree with Tiffany good looking early 40's offered a full menu that I didn't partake small boobs if that matters. I passed on the massage just went at it as my meds were peaking at the moment. Finished with 69 HJ with panties on 60/100. Great attitude imo. I never got along well with Sunny myself, but enjoyed myself this time. Stay safe.What meds do you use? Thinking of trying something as I'm older and having some issues. Not sure about the gas station ED pills because I've read they can make you feel sick. But the "real" stuff like viagra or others, you either need a prescription or the online places mail them to your house. That's a no-go for me since I'm married.

Wiseass
03-29-23, 12:18
New talent, Candy, I meet her the other day while I was visiting Jenn. Slim very cute. Have not tried her yet but I see a review on rub maps but I gave up my premium membership, just not worth $27 a month. I would love to see the reviews on Candy if anyone still has rub maps and wouldn't mind sharing, pm or otherwise. Jenn has departed Jade, had a visit with her on her last day there on Sunday, Been seeing her steady in and out of the shop since she got here two years ago. She hates this work and she's going back to China for a while to spend time with family. Plan on seeing Candy soon but would love some Intel if anyone has some.Summary of Candy Review is "Attractive, Standard HJ with UTC up Top." Sent you the Detailed Review. Check Your PM's.

Steve Naive
03-29-23, 14:02
The shop has been hiring some new talent. I know of three recent ones, but I have not had a massage from the third. Aside from Summer, there are two others that I met last fall.

I generally go for a one-hour massage, because the therapeutic part is a key thing I'm looking. Of course, I also like to leave happy.

Yoyo is 29, very strong, a bit chubby, uncommonly enthusiastic, and eager to please. I noticed that she knew what I liked, starting with walking on my back, and going right through the ending. If your body is aching and needs a strong massage, she is among the strongest masseuses who have worked on me, and that's saying something.

Tiffany, about 30, is slender but strong. Also friendly and, amazingly, she knew what I liked without asking. For example, she did not ask before she walked on my back. Most masseuses would ask in advance. I asked her, you knew already I liked this, right? She said yes. And at the end, I asked if she knew everything about what I liked, and she said yes again, the phone lady told her. I would not be surprised if she knew how I tipped before I did, too.

"The phone lady" is probably Summer. She seems to come in less often, perhaps avoiding burnout, instead hiring others who she schedules and manages. But she also tells them the various things she does, seemingly in detail. The result is that you get similar high quality service from any of the masseuses you happen to draw. BTW I have found "the phone lady" very responsive to SMS requests for appointments.

If you become a regular there, and treat the ladies well, you will probably get similar treatment. I am not an exhorbitant tipper, but I definitely pay for various extras (which so far do not include BJ or FS). I guess some guys would not like intimate information about them being shared in the shop, but I imagine it is very common indeed at any shop.

Aardvarks
03-29-23, 14:21
The shop has been hiring some new talent. I know of three recent ones, but I have not had a massage from the third. Aside from Summer, there are two others that I met last fall.

I generally go for a one-hour massage, because the therapeutic part is a key thing I'm looking. Of course, I also like to leave happy.

Yoyo is 29, very strong, a bit chubby, uncommonly enthusiastic, and eager to please. I noticed that she knew what I liked, starting with walking on my back, and going right through the ending. If your body is aching and needs a strong massage, she is among the strongest masseuses who have worked on me, and that's saying something.

Tiffany, about 30, is slender but strong. Also friendly and, amazingly, she knew what I liked without asking. For example, she did not ask before she walked on my back. Most masseuses would ask in advance. I asked her, you knew already I liked this, right? She said yes. And at the end, I asked if she knew everything about what I liked, and she said yes again, the phone lady told her. I would not be surprised if she knew how I tipped before I did, too.

"The phone lady" is probably Summer. She seems to come in less often, perhaps avoiding burnout, instead hiring others who she schedules and manages. But she also tells them the various things she does, seemingly in detail. The result is that you get similar high quality service from any of the masseuses you happen to draw. BTW I have found "the phone lady" very responsive to SMS requests for appointments.

If you become a regular there, and treat the ladies well, you will probably get similar treatment. I am not an exhorbitant tipper, but I definitely pay for various extras (which so far do not include BJ or FS). I guess some guys would not like intimate information about them being shared in the shop, but I imagine it is very common indeed at any shop.Great thorough review! I've had Yo-yo and was initially a little skeptical due to her physical appearance. But wow did she make up for it in enthusiasm and massage skills. I went from wanting to leave to melting in her hands. Her foot massage is great. I saw Tiffany and she is my type. Short spinnerish type. I will try her soon.

I like this location a lot. Rooms are very private, dark, comfortable. But last time I went there was an awful awful smell. Think TD Garden men's room. Hopefully it was a one time thing.

Between 139, Blush, Eastern, and 732 we have a Bermuda quadrangle of great go to places.

HappyDave
03-29-23, 18:06
Great thorough review! I've had Yo-yo and was initially a little skeptical due to her physical appearance. But wow did she make up for it in enthusiasm and massage skills. I went from wanting to leave to melting in her hands. Her foot massage is great. I saw Tiffany and she is my type. Short spinnerish type. I will try her soon.

I like this location a lot. Rooms are very private, dark, comfortable. But last time I went there was an awful awful smell. Think TD Garden men's room. Hopefully it was a one time thing.

Between 139, Blush, Eastern, and 732 we have a Bermuda quadrangle of great go to places.My understanding with very few exceptions there almost all HJ only. Feel free to PM if more.

Johnson686
03-30-23, 05:53
Do I need to bring my own condom for FS at Peaceful? I went there once and just got a BJ but can't remember if they supplied a condom or used Saran Wrap.

SilverChin61
03-30-23, 06:03
Uncle LEO at both these places on Wednesday. Heads up!

Member #6467
03-30-23, 08:11
Do I need to bring my own condom for FS at Peaceful? I went there once and just got a BJ but can't remember if they supplied a condom or used Saran Wrap.I always leave one with tip on table so it's always an easy transition with minimum to no haggle.

Johnson686
03-30-23, 08:44
I always leave one with tip on table so it's always an easy transition with minimum to no haggle.What tip would you recommend leaving?

Birdie1127
03-30-23, 09:17
Hi everybody, does anybody know if Tiffany or Mimi are still there? Thanks!

Trailman44
03-30-23, 09:37
What tip would you recommend leaving?Tips requested have been anywhere from 140 to 200 depending on the lady.

SexDude123
03-30-23, 10:49
Does anybody have any experience with Coco at Lavender Lex?

Appearance? How was she? I want to book with her but never seen her so don't want to be pawned off on another provider.

Thanks!

MHunter23
03-30-23, 13:43
Hi everybody, does anybody know if Tiffany or Mimi are still there? Thanks!Tiffany is there, visited few days back.

SexDude123
03-30-23, 15:32
Went to QQ again yesterday and just showed up. Never had a bad experience so didn't really matter to me who the provider was.

I ended up getting Sunny. She's probably 35-45 with large natural tits and was wearing a dress showing off her big tits.

Chose the half hour and the massage is just typical. Nothing special about it but she does a little bit of teasing.

On the flip negotiated for topless HJ. She did ask $180 for FS or $140 for BJ. I really just wanted to play with her tits while she stroked me.

So settled for $100. She lowered her dress and she let me play and suck on them as much as I wanted. She got the job done shortly after.

I can never last too long when I'm sucking on some large tits.

She hugged and gave me a kiss on the lips and told me to come back.

Can't go wrong with QQ!

Packman12
03-30-23, 16:34
This is very similar to your review of Coco at this location from 6 months ago, so is there a new Coco working there? Or did you post the same review twice for some reason? And for some reason acting like she was new and you'd never seen her before?Honestly it could have been the same person, I only go out every so often so I can forget faces. But I feel like the other girl I saw 6+ months ago was a different person but I could be wrong (since the hair styles were different). Its possible they dropped the "we have a new girl come see" ploy on me but she was a good session for a massage and finish. Will gladly talk more in DM if you want about it and didn't mean for it to be the same person if they were.

SouthShoreGuy3
03-30-23, 17:22
Hey everyone. I was driving down 18 today and saw May bodywork's in Weymouth. I don't take that street often but I'm guessing it's relatively new. Anyone been? Worth a trip?

SlowMo
03-30-23, 22:30
Does anybody have any experience with Coco at Lavender Lex?

Appearance? How was she? I want to book with her but never seen her so don't want to be pawned off on another provider.

Thanks!Interesting. There was a Coco there for years who was easy enough on the eyes and would offer an excellent back walk. She retired during the pandemic. I wonder if she's back.

SM.

Wiseass
03-31-23, 00:42
Hey everyone. I was driving down 18 today and saw May bodywork's in Weymouth. I don't take that street often but I'm guessing it's relatively new. Anyone been? Worth a trip?I remember I read a Review of this New Place, but it wasn't recent. Took me a bit to find it, because it was posted in the MA-Other Areas Thread back in Mid-February. Here it is:

Tried a new (2 weeks since opening) in WEY named Mays. Coco gives a real massage, for any of you that are looking for that sot of thing. Personally, when I need a massage from now on, I know where I'm going. Good parking, and you can grab a coffee when you're done.

Give them a try.

ABigBull71
03-31-23, 13:32
Was in the city staying about 6-8 blocks from Chinatown and had not ventured to Harrison Ave before. Did my homework prior and it looked like the Green Door and 2 D were solid choices so off I went in search of relaxation therapy as Worm says. Outside of the green door sat a guy, smoke a cigarette and it looked just a bit to sketch for my tastes. Went to 2 D and saw 2 girls working. One was slight with a nice a body and the other one was a bit bigger but hotter in my opinion. The smaller girl took me by the hand led me to a room. Asked how long, collected the fee, and told me to take off and she would be back. I did as instructed and was treated to a really good massage. I mean very good massage. With appropriate teasing by both of us during the massage. She cleans me up and ask me to turn over and goes straight to work. No haggling. A bit of UTC roaming above the belt and it was a strong finish. I am going to try to see the other girl tomorrow. Great experience if just looking for very good massage and standard finish. Thank you Boston!

Aardvarks
03-31-23, 16:29
My understanding with very few exceptions there almost all HJ only. Feel free to PM if more.I'm all about the exceptions LOL. Have gotten more at almost every one of these places but totally random. Never consistent. So I go in with low expectations and am usually not disappointed.

I will say that the Eastern girls are better about nude options. I hate the pull up bra, pull pants down a few inches BS. Take it all off girl!

PinayLuver
03-31-23, 18:56
I'm all about the exceptions LOL. Have gotten more at almost every one of these places but totally random. Never consistent. So I go in with low expectations and am usually not disappointed.

I will say that the Eastern girls are better about nude options. I hate the pull up bra, pull pants down a few inches BS. Take it all off girl!My only luck of getting a wide open menu has been at the high / south st places. 732 and Eastern I got the basic ending although I will admit I wasn't with any of the women that work the back rooms at eastern. I have been with Ella and only got the basic ending with no nudity. When I asked if I could get at least a topless HJ I was shut down she said "we can't do that here, the front door is not locked and anyone could walk in and besides I have a Boyfriend. " In the end she did let me reach inside her bra and play with her tits, that was it though. Ella also had me in the front room and hept leaving when the front door opened and also she kept taking phone calls as well. Ella is definitely a nice looking woman but I don't think I'll be back based on my first impression too bad because her massage is pretty good.

Spectator
03-31-23, 19:52
If you can find it for 140 I'll pay you LOL. Have not seen that work in Boston area consistently in a long time. Only time I've had it work is when we started something else for like 120 and FS was an add on. But that was not recently.

DM if you have any info on 140 and I will go and offer that and walk if they don't take it. Unfortunately I've already set a higher rate with most of the girls I do FS with so I can't really go back and renegotiate now.

I had one ask for 220 the other day and I did end up walking.I now offer 150. Most take it when I say ok never mind just do the HJ and I put the money away.

Acatagorical
04-01-23, 09:26
Maybe an odd question / thought but here goes.

I've been to the 'new' Salem Bodywork on Front Street with Lisa twice now. First time was a 60 minute massage that I would put up there as equivalent to a resort level massage with HJ at end. Very good pricing for 30/60/90. Left happy.

Went back a month later needing the message more than the release. Booked 90 minutes morning of and it was just as, if not better than, first time. Truly great massage. Used her elbows to get at knots. Incredible long teasing. Great HJ then some more work on quads which were crazy tight.

So this is a solo operation with a likely early 50's lady who just offers the perfect massage / HE that I'm looking for but my concern is she is not getting much traffic. Second floor of office building on Front Street in Salem. I found parking easily enough but it's downtown Salem so I imagine some folks put off by even the idea of parking there. Also, doubt she gets any foot traffic.

Now I'm wondering if there is a benefit (and / or risk) in my trying to created a new entry at RM for her. She has only advertised on Craigslist as far as I can tell and I will make the leap based on age that she is not super tech savvy.

Then again, maybe RM would do more harm than good and wouldn't want to post there if so. I have not reached out to her.

Thoughts? Am I overthinking this and need to just keep fingers crossed that she is able to stay in her location?

Thanks!

JonSnow35
04-01-23, 13:15

I've been to the 'new' Salem Bodywork on Front Street with Lisa twice now. First time was a 60 minute massage that I would put up there as equivalent to a resort level massage with HJ at end. Very good pricing for 30/60/90. Left happy.

Went back a month later needing the message more than the release. Booked 90 minutes morning of and it was just as, if not better than, first time. Truly great massage. Used her elbows to get at knots. Incredible long teasing. Great HJ then some more work on quads which were crazy tight.

So this is a solo operation with a likely early 50's lady who just offers the perfect massage / HE that I'm looking for but my concern is she is not getting much traffic. Second floor of office building on Front Street in Salem. I found parking easily enough but it's downtown Salem so I imagine some folks put off by even the idea of parking there. Also, doubt she gets any foot traffic.

Now I'm wondering if there is a benefit (and / or risk) in my trying to created a new entry at RM for her. She has only advertised on Craigslist as far as I can tell and I will make the leap based on age that she is not super tech savvy.Sounds like a perfect place for myself. I love a great massage, followed by a prolonged tease with a nice HE flip for total relaxation. I do like to have roaming allowed though. Nothing better than caressing a female body while she does her thing.

I will have to check it out this week and post back. If any one else knows of similar type places feel free to PM me any info! Thanks Jon.

Mmmmmm69
04-01-23, 14:06
My only luck of getting a wide open menu has been at the high / south st places. 732 and Eastern I got the basic ending although I will admit I wasn't with any of the women that work the back rooms at eastern. I have been with Ella and only got the basic ending with no nudity. When I asked if I could get at least a topless HJ I was shut down she said "we can't do that here, the front door is not locked and anyone could walk in and besides I have a Boyfriend. " In the end she did let me reach inside her bra and play with her tits, that was it though. Ella also had me in the front room and hept leaving when the front door opened and also she kept taking phone calls as well. Ella is definitely a nice looking woman but I don't think I'll be back based on my first impression too bad because her massage is pretty good.Sounds like Ella has changed. Haven't been to Eastern for awhile and it was never full service but full nude HJ was pretty standard. Ella was great at it as was Nikko / Summer. Once I had wonderful 4 hands with the two of them fully nude chatting away with each other in Chinese. You're probably better off with the other girls there now.

IrishPlaya
04-01-23, 15:41
Great review&she certainly knows how to give a great massage. If I know Lisa though, I'm pretty sure she would prefer to have it slower than expected than to have her name / business plastered on some "smut" site honestly. She just relocated from the spot she had been at for awhile&also actively reached out to regular clients. Just my 2 cents, but I honestly wouldn't. She also is somewhat "tech savvy" because she has actually visited this very board in the past if I recall correctly. Just continue to visit&treat her well. She will do fine by herself.

Now I'm wondering if there is a benefit (and / or risk) in my trying to created a new entry at RM for her. She has only advertised on Craigslist as far as I can tell and I will make the leap based on age that she is not super tech savvy.

Then again, maybe RM would do more harm than good and wouldn't want to post there if so. I have not reached out to her.

Thoughts? Am I overthinking this and need to just keep fingers crossed that she is able to stay in her location?

Thanks!

FlynNY56
04-01-23, 16:11
Great review&she certainly knows how to give a great massage. If I know Lisa though, I'm pretty sure she would prefer to have it slower than expected than to have her name / business plastered on some "smut" site honestly. She just relocated from the spot she had been at for awhile&also actively reached out to regular clients. Just my 2 cents, but I honestly wouldn't. She also is somewhat "tech savvy" because she has actually visited this very board in the past if I recall correctly. Just continue to visit&treat her well. She will do fine by herself.She has been listed on RM for quite some time and still is. Listing shows new address but the map location is the old location.

Katokay
04-01-23, 17:33
Great review&she certainly knows how to give a great massage. If I know Lisa though, I'm pretty sure she would prefer to have it slower than expected than to have her name / business plastered on some "smut" site honestly. She just relocated from the spot she had been at for awhile&also actively reached out to regular clients. Just my 2 cents, but I honestly wouldn't. She also is somewhat "tech savvy" because she has actually visited this very board in the past if I recall correctly. Just continue to visit&treat her well. She will do fine by herself.Have to agree that Lisa provides great service at reasonable price. Treat her right and she scratches that itch.

Mikey73
04-02-23, 07:06
Great review&she certainly knows how to give a great massage. If I know Lisa though, I'm pretty sure she would prefer to have it slower than expected than to have her name / business plastered on some "smut" site honestly. She just relocated from the spot she had been at for awhile&also actively reached out to regular clients. Just my 2 cents, but I honestly wouldn't. She also is somewhat "tech savvy" because she has actually visited this very board in the past if I recall correctly. Just continue to visit&treat her well. She will do fine by herself.This wouldn't possibly be the same Lisa that worked a couple of the Milfod locations and was also in Acton for a short time is it? If it is ill need to make the drive out to see her!

Berga781
04-02-23, 08:57
Great review&she certainly knows how to give a great massage. If I know Lisa though, I'm pretty sure she would prefer to have it slower than expected than to have her name / business plastered on some "smut" site honestly. She just relocated from the spot she had been at for awhile&also actively reached out to regular clients. Just my 2 cents, but I honestly wouldn't. She also is somewhat "tech savvy" because she has actually visited this very board in the past if I recall correctly. Just continue to visit&treat her well. She will do fine by herself.You're definitely overthinking it. This is a provider that has been in this business for probably 40 years. She knows exactly which customers she wants to target and how to get them. I would just sit back and enjoy life.

Acatagorical
04-02-23, 12:41
You're definitely overthinking it. This is a provider that has been in this business for probably 40 years. She knows exactly which customers she wants to target and how to get them. I would just sit back and enjoy life.Thanks everyone.

I'll take off my suit of armor now.

Only thought of this as she commented on how slow it had been and how many former clients complained about the location and potential for limited parking.

NorthOfTown
04-02-23, 13:52
This wouldn't possibly be the same Lisa that worked a couple of the Milfod locations and was also in Acton for a short time is it? If it is ill need to make the drive out to see her!She hasn't been in Milford or Acton but in Wakefield and Tewksbury. She's cautious in her new location and it's downtown so the drive by and foot traffic is less.

She's worth that first visit if you don't know her. You won't be disappointed.

SecretSquirell
04-02-23, 16:17
Anyone have any experience with this place? Is it "legit"? Is a HE offered? (or more?) Thanks.Also wondering about this place. It's been awhile but there are several reports of legit massage no extras at a few of their other locations. Did a walk in and had the look of a low-budget Massage Envy type place. Online or phone booking only. I saw 2 ladies, both middle aged Asian with minimal English so signs of AMP to go along with signs it's totally legit.

Anyone have 1st hand knowledge and care to share?

Choir Boy
04-02-23, 17:38
I gave this place a try because I was near by.

There is some parking off to the side so that's nice.

I walked in and saw a thin younger female with nice tits she took me to a room and told me Tiffany would take care of me.

I was a little disappointed because I wanted the first girl but Tiffany came in and she was very nice to look at.

Probably around 30-35 with nice C tits and long nipples.

I paid the house fee and started the massage. The massage was not bad.

She didn't really tease much until before the flip but that might be because it's my first time.

On the flip she asked what I wanted I said nude HJ. She offered BJ but I said I only brought $80.

So she agreed on topless HJ for $80. She had some nice tits and she let me suck on them.

HJ was nice and she took her time which I like, I hate it when providers just jackhammer from the beginning.

Even when I tell them to go slow.

Anyways after the finish she did a scalp massage and sent me on my way.

Really enjoyed my time here.Based on this report, I gave it a try. It was the biggest, nicest massage room I ever saw. There were 4 solid walls and 2 solid doors. The lady herself, Judy, was not much to look at. Late forties to early fifties; not ugly; just your typical older AMP lady.

SecretSquirell
04-02-23, 18:20
Also wondering about this place. It's been awhile but there are several reports of legit massage no extras at a few of their other locations. Did a walk in and had the look of a low-budget Massage Envy type place. Online or phone booking only. I saw 2 ladies, both middle aged Asian with minimal English so signs of AMP to go along with signs it's totally legit.

Anyone have 1st hand knowledge and care to share?My bad, forgot to name the place. I visited Shrewsbury, others have commented on Brookline and I think Waltham.

FakeGuy101
04-02-23, 19:11
My bad, forgot to name the place. I visited Shrewsbury, others have commented on Brookline and I think Waltham.I've frequented the one in Cambridge near Porter Sq for massages. Definitely just a legit LMT place (though have gotten some teasing before but nothing more).

Drogaswav
04-03-23, 12:51
Visited Brandy at 732. Long story short; I should of stayed home when I texted and was told summer wasn't working.

Massage: 5/6, Tease-2, Looks-8.

Brandy is spinner and has a great rack.

Her massage is skills are pretty basic and you can tell she's a novice as soon as she begins. She tries but her skills are no where near summers or Linda's.

Her tease is almost non existent. Gently touches the boys for a few minutes and asked for me to turn over.

Finish wasn't bad but subpar imo. I feel like especially at 732 if a therapist is not at the level or close to the level of summer there's some form of disappointment bc you know what you could of got for the same price.

Lesson learned though. Only going to stick with summer and maybe Linda there unless there are several positive reviews of any newbie in the future.

Stay safe!

SexDude123
04-03-23, 13:42
Visited Brandy at 732. Long story short; I should of stayed home when I texted and was told summer wasn't working.

Her massage is skills are pretty basic and you can tell she's a novice as soon as she begins. She tries but her skills are no where near summers or Linda's.

Her tease is almost non existent. Gently touches the boys for a few minutes and asked for me to turn over.

Finish wasn't bad but subpar imo. I feel like especially at 732 if a therapist is not at the level or close to the level of summer there's some form of disappointment bc you know what you could of got for the same price.

Lesson learned though. Only going to stick with summer and maybe Linda there unless there are several positive reviews of any newbie in the future.What was the damage? Brandys rack sometimes makes up for the shortcomings haha.

Sasuke9015
04-03-23, 15:21
Totally agree, I feel Summer is the only decent provider at that location. 2 weeks back when I went there, she was busy and had me try a new girl. Think her name was Mindy or Mandy, not sure. She was in her late 30's. Looks were maybe 5, massage was 6 and service was 4. I think moving forward if summer is not there, I will just walk out.

Lesson learned though. Only going to stick with summer and maybe Linda there unless there are several positive reviews of any newbie in the future.

Stay safe!

Acatagorical
04-03-23, 17:30
I've frequented the one in Cambridge near Porter Sq for massages. Definitely just a legit LMT place (though have gotten some teasing before but nothing more).Same for Brookline. Super cheap but nothing extra on menu and massage fair at best.

BonJovi
04-03-23, 19:41
Totally agree, I feel Summer is the only decent provider at that location. 2 weeks back when I went there, she was busy and had me try a new girl. Think her name was Mindy or Mandy, not sure. She was in her late 30's. Looks were maybe 5, massage was 6 and service was 4. I think moving forward if summer is not there, I will just walk out.Forgot to report this last month. Texted and asked to make an appointment with Summer at a specific time the same day (framed as a question). They replied she was available so I went at the scheduled time. No Summer and it seemed like a new girl was the only one. I think her name was Mia? Could be wrong. Below average looks and small breasts. Massage was just OK by AMP standards, some tease, took out her tits and offered to take her pants off but I declined. Got a decent ending. Of course I saw Linda as I left. Would have much preferred her!

RI CheeseHead
04-03-23, 21:49
732 is Eastern?

Drogaswav
04-04-23, 09:51
What was the damage? Brandys rack sometimes makes up for the shortcomings haha.60 tip for full access to top and otc below. She tried to get more though.

Joe Bujian
04-04-23, 10:11
732 is Eastern?Not the same. 732 is Blue Ocean. But both places are in Waltham.

Kfp1805
04-04-23, 11:47
Was in the city staying about 6-8 blocks from Chinatown and had not ventured to Harrison Ave before. Did my homework prior and it looked like the Green Door and 2 D were solid choices so off I went in search of relaxation therapy as Worm says. Outside of the green door sat a guy, smoke a cigarette and it looked just a bit to sketch for my tastes. Went to 2 D and saw 2 girls working. One was slight with a nice a body and the other one was a bit bigger but hotter in my opinion. The smaller girl took me by the hand led me to a room. Asked how long, collected the fee, and told me to take off and she would be back. I did as instructed and was treated to a really good massage. I mean very good massage. With appropriate teasing by both of us during the massage. She cleans me up and ask me to turn over and goes straight to work. No haggling. A bit of UTC roaming above the belt and it was a strong finish. I am going to try to see the other girl tomorrow. Great experience if just looking for very good massage and standard finish. Thank you Boston!What was the damage on this?

BonJovi
04-04-23, 12:06
Showed up at 11 x5 Washington a couple of weeks ago. I was greeted by Ruby, a 5'4"ish thin Asian woman wearing a mask. Looked decent based on that. Just got a half hour and the massage was probably a 6/10. Good teasing throughout and on the flip she worked on my front. Seemed hesitant to go for junior and did with some prodding. Would repeat. Ideally can get an hour next time so it feels less rushed.

BuddhaBabes123
04-04-23, 12:20

Lesson learned though. Only going to stick with summer and maybe Linda there unless there are several positive reviews of any newbie in the future.I just read a recent review of Blue Ocean (732) on Rubmaps claiming that there is a Yo-yo there with a big rack, too. They claimed she has Ds. Does Brandy also have D's? Are they possibly one in the same? TIA.

BostonBoyBack
04-04-23, 15:23
246 x Mass Ave Camb. LuLu attractive MILF. Good massage. Tease. On the flip offered upsell for CBJ. $. 8 too much. Settled for HJ & UCR. Gave her standard tip. She complained and haggled so I gave her extra. 2. Friendly and attractive. She laughed and said, "Come back again. Bring more money. ".

SexDude123
04-04-23, 15:28
246 x Mass Ave Camb. LuLu attractive MILF. Good massage. Tease. On the flip offered upsell for CBJ. $. 8 too much. Settled for HJ & UCR. Gave her standard tip. She complained and haggled so I gave her extra. 2. Friendly and attractive. She laughed and said, "Come back again. Bring more money..Did she have a cute face? How about her tits?

$. 8 seems pretty cheap for CBJ?

QuincyFire
04-04-23, 16:57
My experience was similar. Beautiful girl, very hot body and for now at least doesn't appear jaded and has a good attitude and appears to genuinely enjoy her work.Not as good the second time paid for the hour 69 HJ poped in 15 minutes got a 1/2 way decent foot rub out in 1/2 hour, she gave me the prices for services they were pretty standard. New girl was there I went with Tiffany again but time to move on. Stay safe.

StlNumb1
04-04-23, 17:02
Was wondering if anyone's heard any news or rumors of the old Ink Block spot popping back up after suddenly going quiet?

RI CheeseHead
04-04-23, 22:28
246 x Mass Ave Camb. LuLu attractive MILF. Good massage. Tease. On the flip offered upsell for CBJ. $. 8 too much. Settled for HJ & UCR. Gave her standard tip. She complained and haggled so I gave her extra. 2. Friendly and attractive. She laughed and said, "Come back again. Bring more money. ".80 or 180?

MickeyDee
04-04-23, 23:16
Hi guys.

So I decided to go on the ultimate granny hunting experience and visit highly recommended places.

1. My first stop was the infamous BVR. I was greeted by beefy lady in her 30's. She was in no way a granny. She told me the half hour rate is 40. When asked about the tip she told me it's up to me. Which I was confused about, I mean is she going to FS me for 10 $ LOL? So I showed her the pic of 69 HE and asked if she can do it, but she gave me very scared looks and said they don't offer that. Needless to say I I left disappointed. I don't understand why is this place so famous?

2. Second place on my itinerary was 1066. I was greeted by a very attractive MILF, but again it was a miss, because I was specifically looking for a granny. She asked if I have been there before and if I have an appointment. When I answered no to both and she disappeared to the back room and a young girl came out. She told me the price was 40/ hh, and the tip was up to the customer. So I don't get it do people tip any amount? Can you get away with $5? LOL. Anyways I already made up my mind, but decided to ask if they they offer 69 HE, but was told no. So much for this place.

3. Third place the plantation. Was greeted by a younger giggly lady. She seemed very friendly, but too young and 69/ HE was a no go. So I don't understand the raving reviews, do they only offer a basic tug?

4. Finally I decided to head over to QQ. Was greeted by unknown lady. She looked to be more mature, but closer to the granny range, and since it was the last place I was visiting I decided to give her a chance. The massage was pretty strong, and things were going pretty well, but when we reached the end the haggling ensued and she started demanding me to pay extra 20 for the full hour of massage. I'm not sure if I went over the allotted time, according to my watch we were close to 25 minutes mark (plus 5 minutes of haggling). But seriously, who does that? The time is negotiated in the beginning and I clearly ordered 30 minutes it should be common courtesy of the provider to extend the time for a few minutes for the ending. I was turned off by her attempt to nickel and dime me like that, get dressed and left. Overall the provider was really stupid, she would rather lose a 40 $ tip then try to go over the time for 5 minutes.

LusciousDreams
04-05-23, 08:24

Stay safe!+1 to the review. My previous experience with Summer was amazing. But even on that occasion, I had to push to get Summer even though I made an appointment. I made an appointment this time as well. On reaching, Summer said she is busy with another customer, and I should try Tiffany. It's very hard to say no, given how sweet Summer is.

Tiffany doesn't give a bad massage, but she is clearly new, and it isn't anything close to the experience with Summer. Plus, she tends to talk a lot, whereas I prefer a quieter experience. Extras weren't great--top access only, and fast HJ. Damages. 6 + . 8. I felt the exact disappointment as this reviewer.

I am going to avoid this place-they simply don't seem to respect appointments, and the experience with anyone other than Summer will not be great.

Johnson686
04-05-23, 09:22
80 or 180?I think he means 180 (not sure why why use these dollar signs to mean 100, because it's not like the cops can't figure it out). Anyway, I doubt he'd be saying it was too much if it was really just 80.

Johnson686
04-05-23, 09:25
Hi guys.

So I decided to go on the ultimate granny hunting experience and visit highly recommended places.

1. My first stop was the infamous BVR. I was greeted by beefy lady in her 30's. She was in no way a granny. She told me the half hour rate is 40. When asked about the tip she told me it's up to me. Which I was confused about, I mean is she going to FS me for 10 $ LOL? So I showed her the pic of 69 HE and asked if she can do it, but she gave me very scared looks and said they don't offer that. Needless to say I I left disappointed. I don't understand why is this place so famous?

2. Second place on my itinerary was 1066. I was greeted by a very attractive MILF, but again it was a miss, because I was specifically looking for a granny. She asked if I have been there before and if I have an appointment. When I answered no to both and she disappeared to the back room and a young girl came out. She told me the price was 40/ hh, and the tip was up to the customer. So I don't get it do people tip any amount? Can you get away with $5? LOL. Anyways I already made up my mind, but decided to ask if they they offer 69 HE, but was told no. So much for this place.

3. Third place the plantation. Was greeted by a younger giggly lady. She seemed very friendly, but too young and 69/ HE was a no go. So I don't understand the raving reviews, do they only offer a basic tug?

4. Finally I decided to head over to QQ. Was greeted by unknown lady. She looked to be more mature, but closer to the granny range, and since it was the last place I was visiting I decided to give her a chance. The massage was pretty strong, and things were going pretty well, but when we reached the end the haggling ensued and she started demanding me to pay extra 20 for the full hour of massage. I'm not sure if I went over the allotted time, according to my watch we were close to 25 minutes mark (plus 5 minutes of haggling). But seriously, who does that? The time is negotiated in the beginning and I clearly ordered 30 minutes it should be common courtesy of the provider to extend the time for a few minutes for the ending. I was turned off by her attempt to nickel and dime me like that, get dressed and left. Overall the provider was really stupid, she would rather lose a 40 $ tip then try to go over the time for 5 minutes.Not sure if this post is meant to be a joke or if you're just a rookie at this, but your approach is all wrong. Don't ask about the tip up front, and don't show them pics of 69 or come right out at the start and ask for that. That won't work. Your results prove it. Do some reading of these forums, see which places are likely to offer these types of extras, go in and get the massage, when it's time for the flip, that's when you talk about the tip and what they're willing to offer. Most likely you made them think you're a cop (a stupid one) by asking these questions up front.

MickeyDee
04-05-23, 09:49
Not sure if this post is meant to be a joke or if you're just a rookie at this, but your approach is all wrong. Don't ask about the tip up front, and don't show them pics of 69 or come right out at the start and ask for that. That won't work. Your results prove it. Do some reading of these forums, see which places are likely to offer these types of extras, go in and get the massage, when it's time for the flip, that's when you talk about the tip and what they're willing to offer. Most likely you made them think you're a cop (a stupid one) by asking these questions up front.I would rather discuss the service upfront and walk away if the terms are not accepted. Its a better negotiation strategy then waiting until you are on the table and find out that the service not offered at all. Or the provider starts haggling for double the price because you already invested 40 $, which you lose if you walk away.

PinayLuver
04-05-23, 10:47
80 or 180?Yeah I hear you! . 8 = $80.1. 8 = 180 , some use $ = 100 . Knowing this place it woud be $180 for what she offered.

Dgell
04-05-23, 11:00
1. My first stop was the infamous BVR.What / where is BVR?

Sounds
04-05-23, 11:10
Hi guys.

4. Finally I decided to head over to QQ. Was greeted by unknown lady. She looked to be more mature, but closer to the granny range, and since it was the last place I was visiting I decided to give her a chance. The massage was pretty strong, and things were going pretty well, but when we reached the end the haggling ensued and she started demanding me to pay extra 20 for the full hour of massage. I'm not sure if I went over the allotted time, according to my watch we were close to 25 minutes mark (plus 5 minutes of haggling). But seriously, who does that? The time is negotiated in the beginning and I clearly ordered 30 minutes it should be common courtesy of the provider to extend the time for a few minutes for the ending. I was turned off by her attempt to nickel and dime me like that, get dressed and left. Overall the provider was really stupid, she would rather lose a 40 $ tip then try to go over the time for 5 minutes.This is the Boston Forum. You are listing Worcester places.

Sounds
04-05-23, 11:16
I would rather discuss the service upfront and walk away if the terms are not accepted. Its a better negotiation strategy then waiting until you are on the table and find out that the service not offered at all. Or the provider starts haggling for double the price because you already invested 40 $, which you lose if you walk away.If you read the forum about places you are interested in, you would know what services are offered at each place, and what the going rate is.

Don't go to places expecting something or paying a different rate than what has posted.

Know what is available before going.

You would know that BVR does not offer anything more than standard and possibly a little UTC roaming depending on the girl if you take time to read. Save yourself the trip

MickeyDee
04-05-23, 12:39
This is the Boston Forum. You are listing Worcester places.Oops sorry I will repost in Worcester forum.

Packman12
04-05-23, 14:39
Saw Gigi again in Brighton. Hour visit for $$. 6 total so not as much as last time. Skipped the full menu for a more body to body vibe. Can DM for more but for $$$ there is a full menu as others have stated and she is a great time and has a clean place. Shower after available for only for one person.

HappiestEnding
04-05-23, 15:06
First time / long time. Been reading here for a while so I figured I'd finally contribute:

558 m- TOFTT when they recently opened, granny answered so I figured I'd get a decent massage. Nope, just soft strokes. I actually declined the tease and flip, said thanks and left politely. I walked in there months ago when the door was open during the day, cable guy was working in the basement LOL I didn't see anyone else. Been waiting ever since. Might try again if there's another younger employee.

986 m- Had Joy once, she was a MILF and I thought about her for a month after. Went back a second time in Feb, found out Joy went back to NY so I got another lady (Julie, Amy? I forget) she convinced me to stay and hooked it up with saran-covered fun for. 1 that was actually pretty great. Would repeat. No one ever talks about this place.

732- Reliable spot with lots of talent. Summer is beautiful but I prefer Linda's curves. Lately when I call for Linda, I get told that she's on vacation. It's happened twice this year. I hope she's still there. Lisa is nice too, haven't tried the newest two yet.

28 c- Coco is pretty, nice nice body and stripped down for me. I really like her. The other lady's looks aren't really for me.

Eastern- Ella is nice, the rotation is usually good too. Heard good stuff about Mimi.

Wawa- went once, I feel as if the rotation is frequent so my review wouldn't even matter. Girl was super cute and dressed up like a schoolgirl and gave a great CBJ. Guess I'll never see that again womp womp. But yeah, it's that kind of place. I've read that it was being watched so that has given me cold feet since.

Oriental Jade- I literally just left there. Cindy is very attractive and has decent English but five minutes in, the bell rang and they were now 'busy' and she rushed me out in less than 20 min total. She even gave me ten bucks back. Sucks, because I called for an appointment too. I'll still go back because she really is that good-looking.

On my list: Halcyon (looks legit but dunno), Apple, 139 m, 141 prospect and the one on Newton. I've read that 1066 is meh so it's off my list. Walked into 32 s and wasn't impressed with what I saw. Any that I'm missing?

Other nonsense:

-I went to visit Angela in H2O a few months ago and the girl told me she was Angela (she was def not. Slim but not a pretty face). Sigh, unzip. Weird bait and switch. The real Angela is hot as heck.

-Tried 5 Knapp recently because I heard they had a ts (they do). Too bad the woman reeked of cigs and coughed a bunch, plus had some pretty scratchy hands. Not going to ever repeat. Fragrance is right around the corner and awesome.

-Last year, I went to Conifer in Danvers because I was close by and the reviews were laughable. It was comically bad there, a scratchy-hands Amazonian with a fannypack roughed me up and jackhammered me. The 'door' was a lace half curtain so everyone could see everything. Weirdly enough, it was really busy and there was no effort to hide mongers from each other. I sat in a waiting area and per their small dog before getting manhandled. Really should've noped out but I was intrigued.

-Lastly, does anyone know where Coco from Beech in Belmont went? She was a hot, younger spinner and would absolutely love to see her again.

SecretSquirell
04-05-23, 17:44
Hi guys.

4. Finally I decided to head over to QQ. Was greeted by unknown lady. She looked to be more mature, but closer to the granny range, and since it was the last place I was visiting I decided to give her a chance. The massage was pretty strong, and things were going pretty well, but when we reached the end the haggling ensued and she started demanding me to pay extra 20 for the full hour of massage. I'm not sure if I went over the allotted time, according to my watch we were close to 25 minutes mark (plus 5 minutes of haggling). But seriously, who does that? The time is negotiated in the beginning and I clearly ordered 30 minutes it should be common courtesy of the provider to extend the time for a few minutes for the ending. I was turned off by her attempt to nickel and dime me like that, get dressed and left. Overall the provider was really stupid, she would rather lose a 40 $ tip then try to go over the time for 5 minutes.

Not sure if this post is meant to be a joke or if you're just a rookie at this, but your approach is all wrong. Don't ask about the tip up front, and don't show them pics of 69 or come right out at the start and ask for that. That won't work. Your results prove it. Do some reading of these forums, see which places are likely to offer these types of extras, go in and get the massage, when it's time for the flip, that's when you talk about the tip and what they're willing to offer. Most likely you made them think you're a cop (a stupid one) by asking these questions up front.If you ever find an AMP willing to tell you before you get undressed that they will do anything more than a massage and discuss tip for specifics, run right out of that place because it is a sting setup and you just solicited and incriminated yourself by asking for sexual services.

Johnson686
04-05-23, 21:16
If you ever find an AMP willing to tell you before you get undressed that they will do anything more than a massage and discuss tip for specifics, run right out of that place because it is a sting setup and you just solicited and incriminated yourself by asking for sexual services.Good advice.

SexDude123
04-05-23, 21:21
First time / long time. Been reading here for a while so I figured I'd finally contribute:

558 m- TOFTT when they recently opened, granny answered so I figured I'd get a decent massage. Nope, just soft strokes. I actually declined the tease and flip, said thanks and left politely. I walked in there months ago when the door was open during the day, cable guy was working in the basement LOL I didn't see anyone else. Been waiting ever since. Might try again if there's another younger employee.

986 m- Had Joy once, she was a MILF and I thought about her for a month after. Went back a second time in Feb, found out Joy went back to NY so I got another lady (Julie, Amy? I forget) she convinced me to stay and hooked it up with saran-covered fun for. 1 that was actually pretty great. Would repeat. No one ever talks about this place.

732- Reliable spot with lots of talent. Summer is beautiful but I prefer Linda's curves. Lately when I call for Linda, I get told that she's on vacation. It's happened twice this year. I hope she's still there. Lisa is nice too, haven't tried the newest two yet.

28 c- Coco is pretty, nice nice body and stripped down for me. I really like her. The other lady's looks aren't really for me.

Eastern- Ella is nice, the rotation is usually good too. Heard good stuff about Mimi.

Wawa- went once, I feel as if the rotation is frequent so my review wouldn't even matter. Girl was super cute and dressed up like a schoolgirl and gave a great CBJ. Guess I'll never see that again womp womp. But yeah, it's that kind of place. I've read that it was being watched so that has given me cold feet since.

Oriental Jade- I literally just left there. Cindy is very attractive and has decent English but five minutes in, the bell rang and they were now 'busy' and she rushed me out in less than 20 min total. She even gave me ten bucks back. Sucks, because I called for an appointment too. I'll still go back because she really is that good-looking.
Do you mind telling me where 986 m and 28 c are? I don't recognize the st names, what's the names of the place?

Joe Bujian
04-05-23, 22:03
Do you mind telling me where 986 m and 28 c are? I don't recognize the st names, what's the names of the place?28 Crescent. Blush Spa formerly known as Cherry Blossom when it was run by Angela.

CityDweller
04-06-23, 15:07
So I had seen an add for a spot in Chinatown that I did not recognize, so decided to give it a go. They called themselves "Diamond Spa" at 3 b Hudson St with a phone number ending in 9229. (Just google 3 b hudson massage boston). There is a buzzer on the door and were quick to open the door. Provider said her name was either Mira or Mila. Decent setup in a clean room with a massage table. There did not appear to be a second room or second provider. She was decent looking. Kind of milfy and she was pleasant enough. Good attitude and flirty. Paid $70 for full hour and she did a pretty good actual massage for about half the time and then a very very tiny amount of tease before the flip. Everything including cfs was on the table. She wanted an additional $1. 8 for that. I went with it just because she was cute enough and seemed enthusiastic. Her box was a bit smelly during the deed which was a turnoff but she tried hard enough. I dunno. Probably won't repeat with this provider. Not sure how often they will rotate, but nice to have another FS option in chinatown.

Max Walker86
04-06-23, 15:40
Anybody seen this fucker on TikTok?

https://www.tiktok.com/@househack.with.me/video/7216552996228910378?_r=1&_t=8bHANYByyKJ

What's his problem, man?Someone has to sit him down explain that a society can't function without massage parlors.

Smart LEO turn a blind eye cause nothing wrong happens at massage places.

Member #6450
04-06-23, 18:24
Someone has to sit him down explain that a society can't function without massage parlors.

Smart LEO turn a blind eye cause nothing wrong happens at massage places.Tik Tok is the chosen preferred social media for Gen Z. They are the cancel culture generation and take joy in ratting on people. They can't help themselves and it's too hard for them to just mind their own business. They have to post that video for internet clout. Too bad beatings aren't legal, because some of these Gen Z Jerkoffs need their asses kicked bad. Generation Jerkoff is what they should be called. What was that Mike Tyson quote? Some of you have never been punched in the face and it shows or something like that. In this video clip the kid says the number 1 demographic customer of massage parlors are suburban men who make over 100K a year. That's the exact demographic they all hate and blame for just about everything.

Lennox65
04-06-23, 18:49
Tik Tok is the chosen preferred social media for Gen Z. They are the cancel culture generation and take joy in ratting on people. They can't help themselves and it's too hard for them to just mind their own business. They have to post that video for internet clout. Too bad beatings aren't legal, because some of these Gen Z Jerkoffs need their asses kicked bad. Generation Jerkoff is what they should be called. What was that Mike Tyson quote? Some of you have never been punched in the face and it shows or something like that. In this video clip the kid says the number 1 demographic customer of massage parlors are suburban men who make over 100K a year. That's the exact demographic they all hate and blame for just about everything."When Mike Tyson was asked by a reporter whether he was worried about Evander Holyfield and his fight plan he answered; "Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth. ".

GMB45
04-06-23, 21:38
Someone has to sit him down explain that a society can't function without massage parlors.

Smart LEO turn a blind eye cause nothing wrong happens at massage places.Gen z or Gen Karen. Someone needs to send him to a parlor, or K.

RI CheeseHead
04-07-23, 12:47
"When Mike Tyson was asked by a reporter whether he was worried about Evander Holyfield and his fight plan he answered; "Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth. ".Username checks out.

BonJovi
04-07-23, 13:27
Went over to 732 in 'tham a few days ago. I texted earlier in the day asking for a specific provider and they just said "OK. " I showed up at the agreed upon time and what do you know, the requested girls weren't working. Ended up with Tiffany.

Not a looker, gave an OK massage but it was mostly hard rubbing. Didn't really do much of a tease and went for junior when he was half-mast. Definitely disappointing compared to Linda / Summer. Usual damage for this place.

How do you folks get them to actually tell you who is working and let you make an appointment with who you want?

HappyDave
04-07-23, 14:24
Looks like 59 Coddington unit 1 XX is open again and with the same old phone number 617 XXX-0857. Anyone been how is the level of service. Was way to hit or miss near the end last time. Even the same girls were providing up and down with no consistency.

Lennox65
04-07-23, 16:32
Username checks out.LOL!

I thought about that as I was posting the quote.

FenWay9216
04-07-23, 17:36
Looks like 59 Coddington unit 1 XX is open again and with the same old phone number 617 XXX-0857. Anyone been how is the level of service. Was way to hit or miss near the end last time. Even the same girls were providing up and down with no consistency.Gina from 266 Water st. Life health spa took over. Haven't seen any reviews but hopefully she still gives that good BBBJ.

Drogaswav
04-07-23, 17:45
Went over to 732 in 'tham a few days ago. I texted earlier in the day asking for a specific provider and they just said "OK. " I showed up at the agreed upon time and what do you know, the requested girls weren't working. Ended up with Tiffany.

Not a looker, gave an OK massage but it was mostly hard rubbing. Didn't really do much of a tease and went for junior when he was half-mast. Definitely disappointing compared to Linda / Summer. Usual damage for this place.

How do you folks get them to actually tell you who is working and let you make an appointment with who you want?You got to be insistent. If they give you a one word 'ok' answer summer or Linda are not working and they still want you to come in. Until they text or confirm on the phone it's with summer or Linda don't bother going in. Unless ofc you want to try the other girls.

MisterTwinkies
04-07-23, 19:25
Tik Tok is the chosen preferred social media for Gen Z. They are the cancel culture generation and take joy in ratting on people. They can't help themselves and it's too hard for them to just mind their own business. They have to post that video for internet clout. Too bad beatings aren't legal, because some of these Gen Z Jerkoffs need their asses kicked bad. Generation Jerkoff is what they should be called. What was that Mike Tyson quote? Some of you have never been punched in the face and it shows or something like that. In this video clip the kid says the number 1 demographic customer of massage parlors are suburban men who make over 100K a year. That's the exact demographic they all hate and blame for just about everything.Fucking kid probably got triggered after his mom got a 1 star review on Rubmaps.

Jimmy Pratt
04-07-23, 22:39
You got to be insistent. If they give you a one word 'ok' answer summer or Linda are not working and they still want you to come in. Until they text or confirm on the phone it's with summer or Linda don't bother going in. Unless ofc you want to try the other girls.I can tell you that Linda is on vacation, and that's why Tiffany is there. Summer is around, but you definitely have to be insistent. I'm one of the lucky ones who has her direct number, but even the other day when I asked if she was available and was told yes, when I got there she actually introduced me to Brandy, who was my provider. I had been wanting to try her anyhow, so I went with it. I can say that she is very spinner-like, and is hiding some ballistic missiles under her shirt. Those of you who have read my reviews know that I am not into the larger chests, but they certainly are perfect. Almost like they were somehow enhanced by a doctor?.

Her massage was nowhere near as good as Summer / Linda, but I spoke to Summer and she is trying to teach her more. The tease also was abbreviated, but the ending was good. I asked her to show me the goods, and she insisted on knowing how much I tip. I always answer the same way - "I tip good". She eventually let it go, but at some point I had offered 60. And BTW, that is what I gave her. Afterwards, I stood around shooting the sh*t with summer and she told me that there will be another new girl coming this Sunday. I think Tiffany will be going away, but Brandy will be staying. Summer is definitely trying to get everyone on the same page (massage / ending-wise), but it takes time.

For now, if you want the best experience, you should make sure you get Linda or Summer. Also you could give some direction to the others. They are all open to learning, I think. I will say that the English skill level was lower for Brandy.

The encouraging part is that I truly believe any feedback will be taken to heart by summer and all of them.

Good Luck!

JP.

ThizzleHats
04-07-23, 22:42
Gina from 266 Water st. Life health spa took over. Haven't seen any reviews but hopefully she still gives that good BBBJ.I doubt she was giving BBBJ and really doubt she is now, especially if its the same style 59 Codd as it was before.

DeepSix
04-08-23, 01:16
Was in Danvers cruising the auto lots and thought I'd have a bit of fun while I was there so I set up something with a nice STG lady with just the right amount of skank to be interesting however, when I arrived at the hotel my uncle was there which was strike one but I continued horned up by the promise of some all natural enjoyment. While I was parked waiting for her to reply uncle left but some really classy crackity jones looking dude and his nasty old lady decided to have a butt ripping session right next to my car, strike two but still horned up like I was my perseverance was strong. Finally she was ready but she had to come out and get me, strike three, I gave her some random car and bailed out of there faster than Fred Flintstone leaving work.

Still determined I figured a massage would be a good alternative but the couple of places I tried weren't answering or were busy then I remembered good old Conifer Hill and sure enough there was no one there, I haven't been in a couple years yet the same old big titted granny is still there! Took the half hour option, the massage was meh with some teasing but she has some huge cans so on the flip I negotiated to have those puppies out for a fairly enjoyable titty fuck until I exploded all over them. Some clean up was offered, got dressed and left feeling a little dirty (maybe it was the oil all over my back).

Damage was 50+80.

Massage 4.

Looks 3.

Giant titties to stick junior between, priceless, well $80 actually.

SexDude123
04-08-23, 12:18
Stopped by lavender last week to see Coco. First time meeting her but heard she have a good massage with some big D's.

She had a cute face, shirt and maybe 45 ish. Nice enough.

Did the hour, actually gave a great massage, worked out a lot of kinks so she's good for a great massage.

Afterwards she did the light touching and teasing and finally had me flip.

I asked her to remove her shirt and and opted for titty fuck. The finish was good and she cleaned me up.

Damage was house + $.

I'm hoping to try lavender in methuen next. Want to see how sexy Michelle is.

FenWay9216
04-08-23, 16:29
I doubt she was giving BBBJ and really doubt she is now, especially if its the same style 59 Codd as it was before.Ok. If you say so.

FenWay9216
04-08-23, 16:31
I doubt she was giving BBBJ and really doubt she is now, especially if its the same style 59 Codd as it was before.Sounds like you never got your moneys worth at 59. Ever wonder why it closed overnight?

LongDongTV
04-08-23, 18:43
Looks like 59 Coddington unit 1 XX is open again and with the same old phone number 617 XXX-0857. Anyone been how is the level of service. Was way to hit or miss near the end last time. Even the same girls were providing up and down with no consistency.Used to see a "Anna" there. She's not a looker but she can definitely take a pounding. I always booked with her directly instead of using the place's number though since I used to see her at 266 Water.

Choir Boy
04-08-23, 23:04
I tried the Asian hotel spa outfit with the 3555 number. This will be the last time.

I texted and got a fast reply with location and pricing; 140,180. I asked if she spoke English and she replied, "a little". More on that later. When I got to the hotel, I texted and she replied fast, but I still had to wait a little. At the room, there were 2 older, unattractive Asian ladies in skimpy lingerie who spoke almost no English. Foolishly, I paid for the full hour. I got both ladies. They were useless at massage or soft touch. Offered BJ by sign language which I declined. One of them told me through translator app the I had to leave as a guest was coming.

$180 for a little over a half hour. I will not repeat with this outfit.

Dboy111
04-09-23, 10:18
So Dboy hasn't gotten a massage in a while and he is due. I've been doing some reading on here and it says Blondie or Brandy has big tits at Moody St. I called and she said it's the same person. Is that true? If so how is she? Thanks.

SexDude123
04-09-23, 11:26
So Dboy hasn't gotten a massage in a while and he is due. I've been doing some reading on here and it says Blondie or Brandy has big tits at Moody St. I called and she said it's the same person. Is that true? If so how is she? Thanks.She does have nice tits but the massage is lackluster and she is all mechanical. Not much personality and doesn't smile much but the tits are nice haha.

Jimmy Weed
04-09-23, 14:45
Stopped by Ocean on Middle street in Weymouth and was surprised to see Jenny formerly of Oval road who goes by Candy now in Weymouth. I was excited to see her because she offered multi levels of service at oval road, unfortunately she is providing only basic service in Weymouth.

Maybe I missed something and this is old news but it appears that Ocean has changed hands and is under new management. The place does have a different vibe and I did not get the treatment that I usually receive. I notice a lot of talk about Summer and Tiffany in Waltham now, have they now moved to Waltham, are they formally of Middle street in Weymouth?

Joe Bujian
04-09-23, 16:17
Stopped by Ocean on Middle street in Weymouth and was surprised to see Jenny formerly of Oval road who goes by Candy now in Weymouth. I was excited to see her because she offered multi levels of service at oval road, unfortunately she is providing only basic service in Weymouth.

Maybe I missed something and this is old news but it appears that Ocean has changed hands and is under new management. The place does have a different vibe and I did not get the treatment that I usually receive. I notice a lot of talk about Summer and Tiffany in Waltham now, have they now moved to Waltham, are they formally of Middle street in Weymouth?Summer (aka Niko) of Weymouth Ocean is definitely not the 732 Waltham Summer.

DaJiba9
04-09-23, 17:34

How do you folks get them to actually tell you who is working and let you make an appointment with who you want?Ha ha, every shop will promise any girl you ask for over the phone just to get you in the door. Then when you get there you'll get the next girl up. That's a guarantee!

HappyDave
04-10-23, 08:04
Ha ha, every shop will promise any girl you ask for over the phone just to get you in the door. Then when you get there you'll get the next girl up. That's a guarantee!I found the old Main st, Far East and the renewed 1021 fairly honest when I called to see who us available. Other places just get annoyed and keep repeating. You come over soon ok.

Jack A Dogov
04-10-23, 09:49
I was not too far away so I gave Lisa a call and scheduled a time. Traffic in Salem sucks. It was a good thing that I allowed myself some extra time to get there. I lucked out and found a space in the public lot right next to her building. I didn't have any coins to feed the meter (and didn't want to use their parking app) so took a chance on not getting a ticket. Got up to her suite just in time. She's older but is a very nice woman and gives a really good massage with a lot of teasing mixed in. Teasing started as just casually resting one of her hands between my legs so she was just touching my taint and got progressively more deliberate. She'd back off and go back to the massage and then resume the tease a few minutes later. She flipped me early (I thought) and gave a nice slow finish. Very satisfying. She filled out the rest of our time with a nice leg, arm, and shoulder massage. Full time given. Unfortunately she's a bit of a drive for me to make a special trip (especially with that traffic) but if I am in the area again I will probably repeat.

Dgell
04-10-23, 11:18
Was driving by sometime last week; pulled over and called to see if they had availability which they did.

Ended up wit Coco, she was hot. Lots of tease and a glorious tittyfuck that had me exploding all over them.

House + $.

Dboy111
04-11-23, 15:12
So I took a visit to Blue Ocean on Moody St in Waltham based on the reviews here and I asked for Brandy. Cute girl petite pretty face but all I was waiting for were the titties. She gave a decent massage with no oil then told me to flip. On the flip she told me she liked cock which meant she was ready to roll. I told her to let me see them titties and let me tell you they were perfect, not huge, but perfect perky d cups all natural, Dboy has a great feel for what's natural or not. She was stroking junior while I was sucking and feeling her titties. No titty fuck. Here comes the best part. A lady yells in the room and I ask if that's Summer. She says yes. I tell her to bring Summer in let's have a party. I kid you not Summer walks in with a great attitude and helps with the happy ending, for no cost, that's the crazy part. I was mind blown. WTF was going on. So I have both Summer and Brandy touching me, putting their bodies against me, giving me a double HJ, Brandy was topless with her perfect tits, Summer was clothed, it was crazy. They were switching off stroking and for some reason Brandy couldn't finish me, Summer was able to, it was amazing, she's a pro. Now I know why people like Summer. I told them I'll be back for 4 hands. Dboy's greatest experience yet. I was a little tipsy. Take notes kids. Enjoy!

JakeMonger
04-11-23, 16:14
Was in the Bedford area today and decided to check out 363. Not sure if it's been reported on, although I'm sure it has. The search feature brought up reports from 2008-2013 and nothing more recent. Strange.

Anyways, called ahead and booked an appt. Met Coco and paid for 30 min. Asked for soft / medium and got exactly that. Finish was spectacular, left very happy. Damage. 5 house. 5 tip. Heard other voices, but didn't see any other providers. Not sure if anything else is on the menu.

Will definitely be back.

JackLyons1967
04-11-23, 16:24
Was in Newton Highlands a few days ago and had the itch so not without hesitation I went to Bang_ _ _ c. HS in the strip mall. Hadn't been in a couple years as the talent and service was lackluster. Pay the house fee and mamasan puts me in a room and I am face down and hear hello and turn my head and sauntering in is an absolute smokeshow. Lynn. Late 20's early 30's with very full beautiful breasts tight yoga pants and an ass that was more Brazilian than Asian. She spoke very good English. Nice convo. Massage was a 6. Tease was an 8. And here's where things got kinda crazy. Flipped. Wanted. 8 for a standard finish $$ for topless and $$$ for ttly nu_e. I laughed out loud and she said "you can laugh but that is really what I get". I believe it based on her looks / vibe and pushed a bit but no budging. I finally said ok I believe you but I can tell you I'm not paying that.

She changed her tune a bit and said. 6 for standard finish and proceeded to give an amazing HE. On purpose I held off and made her work really hard for it b / c she honestly was a bit cocky err I mean arrogant. It worked like a charm cause when I told her "go ahead work hard for it" she didn't get offended but looked me straight in the eye like "ok no problem. Watch me now". It was so good it has me at least thinking about going back and splurging. I think if it was $$ not $$$ for the whole kit and kaboodle I might but just too ridiculous. Must be a lot of rich, clueless part time mongers living in Newton who don't care what the price is. Like their houses and their cars they pay whatever for what they want. In this particular instance I can't totally blame them.

Andir
04-11-23, 18:50
Was in Newton Highlands a few days ago and had the itch so not without hesitation I went to Bang_ _ _ c. HS in the strip mall. Hadn't been in a couple years as the talent and service was lackluster. Pay the house fee and mamasan puts me in a room and I am face down and hear hello and turn my head and sauntering in is an absolute smokeshow. Lynn. Late 20's early 30's with very full beautiful breasts tight yoga pants and an ass that was more Brazilian than Asian. She spoke very good English. Nice convo. Massage was a 6. Tease was an 8. And here's where things got kinda crazy. Flipped. Wanted. 8 for a standard finish $$ for topless and $$$ for ttly nu_e. I laughed out loud and she said "you can laugh but that is really what I get". I believe it based on her looks / vibe and pushed a bit but no budging. I finally said ok I believe you but I can tell you I'm not paying that.When you say $$ is it 1 thousand or 3 hundreds?

JohnGlobalCorp
04-11-23, 20:09
Looking to go back after a while and hoping I can get some update about this place. I've hear is a bit slow so I think can get a better service if it's not crazy busy and of course check on Angela, see if she still has it, so please let me know what's going on lately on this place.

JackLyons1967
04-11-23, 22:05
When you say $$ is it 1 thousand or 3 hundreds?3 Benjamins. I mean cmon there's laughable and then there's ludicrous.

Virgil Dan
04-12-23, 07:06
I've always gone for the hhr case it's cheaper and I'm done when I'm finished. I've never gone for just the massage and I've found that the quality varies all over the place. For those who go for the hour, do you get any more or better service or is the massage just longer? Are there options that aren't on the hhr menu? Maybe you get a longer, more sensuous tease? Or more personalized finish?

Just curious,

Dan.

SalamanderFour
04-12-23, 08:05
Any info on this craigslist provider? I recall some said she was expensive, for not much service. Is that right?

https://boston.craigslist.org/sob/hws/d/stoughton-reiki-surrender-quality/7607896796.html

Wiseass
04-12-23, 10:08
When you say $$ is it 1 thousand or 3 hundreds?Right below the Sign-In Red Bar there is a Blue Menu Bar. Hit the "Abbreviations" Buttons to bring up the List of Forum Abbreviations. Right at the beginning of the List is the Abbreviations Code for Dollars:

$ - $100.

$$ - $200.

$$$ - $300.

$$ 5 - $350 get it?

So $$ would be $200 according to the Official Forum Abbreviations. Always willing to help a Newbie. Also, just a warning, that Establishment advertises Ladyboy Providers.

ChrisSullivan
04-12-23, 10:26
Anyone been to 1**5 Chestnut in Newton off Rt 9? Name changed to Mindfeet. Haven't been to this spot in months so not sure what you get / offered. Looks like they have a rear door with parking in the back? Anyone have updates don't have access to RMaps?

DaJiba9
04-12-23, 10:33
I've always gone for the hhr case it's cheaper and I'm done when I'm finished. I've never gone for just the massage and I've found that the quality varies all over the place. For those who go for the hour, do you get any more or better service or is the massage just longer? Are there options that aren't on the hhr menu? Maybe you get a longer, more sensuous tease? Or more personalized finish?

Just curious,

Dan.I always go for the full hour in any shop I visit. The experience is less transactional and more relaxing. Let's face it, the tip for hh or h is going to be the same, so it is totally worth the extra 20 for a better experience. The massage is better quality, the mutual touching and teasing lasts longer, and over time I find the menu expands because there is enough to try things out. If I had a great h experience and the girl is really hot, I ask for 90 minutes. Because you never know what she may do to fill the time.

Johnson686
04-12-23, 10:53
Had a less than satisfying visit at 10 Colonial in Witch City. Mostly my fault because of the condom. But part of it was that she rushed things at the start. I asked for an hour so I could have some time to get aroused with some tease. Popped a viagra about 90 minutes before the visit. But she only massaged me for about 5 minutes, and turned a medium massage into a soft massage. At about the 10-minute mark she asked me to flip and we negotiated for FS. I asked her to start with CBJ first because I was barely hard. She got me about half way and I then tried for FS, but junior just wasnt having it. She was very patient with me but with the condom on, even the Viagra wasn't enough. Which is why I'm generally not an FS guy. Had her finish with HJ which was good. Didn't ask the girl's name but she was reasonably attractive, little bit of a paunch, probably in her 40's. Not sure if I'll return because as I've said, I just have trouble with the FS because of the condoms. But this is a decent place to visit if you don't have my issues.

Another note: if you're a monger and you see someone going in right before you, don't follow them into the lobby and stand right behind them when they ring the bell. Had some fucking creep with Vermont plates do that to me on the way in. News flash: mongers don't want to see other mongers.

NY Jimmy
04-12-23, 10:59
Anyone been to 1**5 Chestnut in Newton off Rt 9? Name changed to Mindfeet. Haven't been to this spot in months so not sure what you get / offered. Looks like they have a rear door with parking in the back? Anyone have updates don't have access to RMaps?You can get pretty much what every other Asian MP offers (top access and a HJ).

They went through so many girls since COVID (I have seen at least eight). The last three.

Were not very good. Although the last one, Linda, (she is still there) is friendly and flirty.

Jimmy.

Trailman44
04-12-23, 12:33
You can get pretty much what every other Asian MP offers (top access and a HJ).

They went through so many girls since COVID (I have seen at least eight). The last three.

Were not very good. Although the last one, Linda, (she is still there) is friendly and flirty.

Jimmy.I went back in early December and struck out. Girl was playful and I gave all the typical signs. My first time leaving unhappy in about a decade of experiences. Review from December:

Mindfeet cheatnut newton.

In a search for a new place in a town I am in frequesntly I gave mindfeet a shot. Decent spot in a hard to get to storefront as there is no real good parking nearby. Went for a half hour and drew one of the two ladies working. It wasn't the mamaSan / manager. Got a decent massage and a decent tease but no happiness was to be had. Gave all of the right hints and the ST was very playful. Maybe it was my first time and they are hesitant but I probably won't return.

Any recommendations in the Newton area? I know there have been a few changes in the area.

MassMonger617
04-12-23, 12:57
Anyone been to 1**5 Chestnut in Newton off Rt 9? Name changed to Mindfeet. Haven't been to this spot in months so not sure what you get / offered. Looks like they have a rear door with parking in the back? Anyone have updates don't have access to RMaps?If you go down that side street that runs to the rear of the shop, there is a small church on the left. The owner of the shop told me last time you can park there, supposedly they don't care (probably no one there anyway) as long as it is not Sunday. If you call before you go, confirm it before you go, just to make sure that is still the case.

ThizzleHats
04-12-23, 14:42
Right below the Sign-In Red Bar there is a Blue Menu Bar. Hit the "Abbreviations" Buttons to bring up the List of Forum Abbreviations. Right at the beginning of the List is the Abbreviations Code for Dollars:

$ - $100.

$$ - $200.

$$$ - $300.

$$ 5 - $350 get it?

So $$ would be $200 according to the Official Forum Abbreviations. Always willing to help a Newbie. Also, just a warning, that Establishment advertises Ladyboy Providers.Can we all just please start saying numbers? This code is tired as hell.

HowardLee
04-12-23, 14:45
Some Weekend days drop here enjoy my leisure time and every time have some surprises The gals there shifted all the time there is no steady favorite one stay all the same time, for example past two Sundays Mia received me but she may not here this Sunday and I have to accept they suggested one don't remember their names Lisa Lucy Jenny Nina whoever but generally they are acceptable with decent regular massage and spicy things once flip over, they tease you with alluring postures their eyes lock on you flirtatiously and seemingly undress you with exorcism and peculiar Chinglish reverberated in my ears, the 70 room rate plus some tips is worthy enjoy 1 hour finger and palm dancing and sliding on my territory, immersive experience may be the best way to escape those tedium and boring days as I choose. Secret quickie can soothe your tense nerves I promise.

Wiseass
04-12-23, 15:16
Can we all just please start saying numbers? This code is tired as hell.I agree with you! I always use just numbers. Just referring to the code for that Post. Besides the Autocorrect of this Website Software screws up the Code anyways, when you try to use more than 3 Dollar Signs, or using the Period in the Code, as you can see.

Zimmm33
04-12-23, 15:25
You must be younger, haha. In my early 60's, I need at least an hour to get the kinks out. Often do 90 minutes. Last time I did half hour it was because I was incredibly horny. Felt like wham bam thank you ma'am. Not for me.

Is there automatically more on the table, that's doubtful. But many of the girls in the places I frequent are very proud of their massage skills and appreciate the chance to do more than a brisk neck / back rub followed by a HJ.

Just curious,

Dan.

JackLyons1967
04-12-23, 16:47
Right below the Sign-In Red Bar there is a Blue Menu Bar. Hit the "Abbreviations" Buttons to bring up the List of Forum Abbreviations. Right at the beginning of the List is the Abbreviations Code for Dollars:

$ - $100.

$$ - $200.

$$$ - $300.

$$ 5 - $350 get it?

So $$ would be $200 according to the Official Forum Abbreviations. Always willing to help a Newbie. Also, just a warning, that Establishment advertises Ladyboy Providers.I can promise you this particular provider was not a LB but appreciate the heads up!

HappyDave
04-12-23, 17:09
I went back in early December and struck out. Girl was playful and I gave all the typical signs. My first time leaving unhappy in about a decade of experiences. Review from December:

Mindfeet cheatnut newton.

In a search for a new place in a town I am in frequesntly I gave mindfeet a shot. Decent spot in a hard to get to storefront as there is no real good parking nearby. Went for a half hour and drew one of the two ladies working. It wasn't the mamaSan / manager. Got a decent massage and a decent tease but no happiness was to be had. Gave all of the right hints and the ST was very playful. Maybe it was my first time and they are hesitant but I probably won't return.

Any recommendations in the Newton area? I know there have been a few changes in the area.WeiWei of 2 Main was there for a bit under the name Sasha. She ran the shop solo and got her naked on the table for a roll just like old days. Then she was gone. No one I know has spoken favorably about extended menu of much since she left. WeiWei used to say park at the church but other businesses see you go in. I would park on a side st and walk around back. But it's such a purp walk. Gas station and antique store and other seem to Stair at you. There is a shower but WeiWei had a cloths rack in there. It was stand up with room I think for a table.

Aardvarks
04-12-23, 18:38
Some Weekend days drop here enjoy my leisure time and every time have some surprises The gals there shifted all the time there is no steady favorite one stay all the same time, for example past two Sundays Mia received me but she may not here this Sunday and I have to accept they suggested one don't remember their names Lisa Lucy Jenny Nina whoever but generally they are acceptable with decent regular massage and spicy things once flip over, they tease you with alluring postures their eyes lock on you flirtatiously and seemingly undress you with exorcism and peculiar Chinglish reverberated in my ears, the 70 room rate plus some tips is worthy enjoy 1 hour finger and palm dancing and sliding on my territory, immersive experience may be the best way to escape those tedium and boring days as I choose. Secret quickie can soothe your tense nerves I promise.Hey Howard this spa is in Atlanta. I believe. If not let us know what you are talking about?

DownWind
04-12-23, 21:27

Just curious,

Dan.I always take the hour which allows more time for the tease and plenty of time for what ever the main event will be. I enjoy getting to learn a bit about the providers and bet as a result it is a bit more expansive menu. Then, with what ever time is left, we can get back to the massage or just be comfortable together.

TwBone
04-13-23, 17:34
Went last night, new girl Sherry (or Cherry?) 30 ish spinner pretty face nice rack, I opted for the hour. She said she had bee there for a few days. Massage was really good followed my directions well. Flipped, all nude CBJ that was relaxing, I think more is on the menu and YMMV. 60 house and 100 for nude CBJ. Will be back for more before she leaves.

Steve Naive
04-13-23, 18:17
From a previous post: "When I saw Leeza, I was massively disappointed. She was quite old and was very chatty. I agree her HJ skills are out of the world. However she was too old for my liking, won't go back here again. ".

My reaction to this report: we each like different things.

I decided to check her out. I was pleased with her looks. If you're looking for a young hotty, she may not be for you. Leeza is middle-aged, soft and smooth, not "old. " I found her to be very sexy, but I'm generally happy with any lady that's at least 30, but 20 years younger than me, and not too chubby.

I find younger women are less skilled and mostly want me to finish quickly; they depend on a man getting off on her looks rather than her skill. A middle-aged woman like Leeza has skills and experience.

With Leeza,

- you can have a half hour, or a full hour.

- you can have a relaxing massage then teasing and finish, or you can have the whole time with teasing and finish, or some variation.

- you can have two pops if you ask.

- price includes tip.

- If you want something different, such as less chatting, you can ask for that, but she wasn't super-chatty to me in person.

- She wants you to relax and enjoy. No rushing.

For me, she started slow and gentle, and gradually more intense. This is how I prefer it.

It was a longer drive than I prefer, but I will return.

Steve Naive
04-13-23, 18:39
For those who go for the hour, do you get any more or better service or is the massage just longer? Are there options that aren't on the hhr menu? Maybe you get a longer, more sensuous tease? Or more personalized finish?If you only want some kind of fun, and don't care about massage, don't mind rushing, and / or need to save money, a half-hour may be perfect.

I have never had a half-hour massage, so I can't really compare. I want the full hour because though I want fun, I usually need the back and shoulder rubs, too. And I hate being rushed. I also have had many massages for the benefits of the massage itself while knowing there would be no extras.

The payment to the lady is the same. She may get a little more $ from the house for one hour, but she will probably make more money if she had only half-hour requests.

I doubt there are any differences in the menu. A longer tease is possibly available either HH or FH if you ask. A personalized finish would also be by way of asking, and FH does allow for more of warm-up conversation.

I get a more personalized finish by being a repeat customer, and sometimes they share what they have learned about me with the others in the shop.

CraneGuy
04-13-23, 20:54
I toftt here the other day. I generally don't post much, but I think this might be a diamond in the rough that I wanted to share with my fellow mongers.

I walked in and was greeted by a very friendly Chinese woman who escorted me to the room. I didn't understand her name, but she said she was the only one working. She had a really good vibe so I felt comfortable from the get go. She looked like she was in her late thirties, but honestly I'm terrible at guessing ages. She may be older. She's got a little belly, but I thought she was cute. I chose to do the hour. She took the house fee while I got ready. The massage was surprisingly good. She got on the table and sat on my upper thighs and had this technique where she was using her thumbs on each side of my spine in a rotating and counter rotating motion. It was different. It felt really good. She has great hands. She asked me not to post anything online. I'll respect her wishes and leave it at that. I will surely be seeing her again next time I'm in town. You can pm me for details.I had a handful of fellow Mongers pm me about this place, and I just wanted to clarify that the name of this place is Rose Aromatherapy. There is another place up the road with a similar name, but apparently there is no affiliation between the two. Sorry if I goofed that up. This is the place I tried; rosearomatherapy.com.

Regards,

Craneguy.

BlueSkyBos
04-14-23, 00:25
If you go down that side street that runs to the rear of the shop, there is a small church on the left. The owner of the shop told me last time you can park there, supposedly they don't care (probably no one there anyway) as long as it is not Sunday. If you call before you go, confirm it before you go, just to make sure that is still the case.If you go from Route 9, you may park on Winter Street on your left, or park on the large free commercial parking lot on your right just pass the intersection.

BlueSkyBos
04-14-23, 00:32
If you go down that side street that runs to the rear of the shop, there is a small church on the left. The owner of the shop told me last time you can park there, supposedly they don't care (probably no one there anyway) as long as it is not Sunday. If you call before you go, confirm it before you go, just to make sure that is still the case.I found that parking is easy. If you go from route 9, pass the intersection on your right, there is a huge free commercial parking lot. Alternatively, on-street parking on Winter Street on your left when you see the Mobile gas station.

Trailman44
04-14-23, 06:22
Stopped in here yesterday as I had a little time to kill. Seems like they have a new rotation of ladies. The provider I saw said she started 3 days ago. She was thin and attractive, hard read on the age but I'm guessing in her thirties. When I was leaving saw another lady who was very petite and looked to be late twenties / early thirties. I would like to sample her as well. I went for the half and soft, her skills were good and had me flip over for the fun. I have typically only got only hr here but was able to have some more fun although it wasn't everything. 50 for the hh and a tip of 100. Would love go back and try for more this weekend.

LaChevre
04-14-23, 10:37
Made second visit in recent weeks. On the recommendation of a member here I called ahead and asked if Ling was aval. , store owner, she said yes come in, I was near by. Walked in and was greeted by Ling. Pretty girl maybe mid / late 30's, a little bigger than a lot of massage parlor girls, not fat but had some meat on her bones. Started with a decent med pressure massage asked if was too hard. About 30 minutes in came the hot towel wipe down and flip. She started with junior, pulled up her shirt and stuffed a boob in my mouth. I asked her to get naked and with no discussion of money she just said you take care of me, so nice when things go that easy. She climbed on top for DATY and nice unrushed hand job. Huge cans on this girl at least C's and natural as far as I could tell. Finished up with 15 minutes left which I spent massaging her that she enjoyed. Highly recommended visit.

NY Jimmy
04-14-23, 11:30
From a previous post: "When I saw Leeza, I was massively disappointed. She was quite old and was very chatty. I agree her HJ skills are out of the world. However she was too old for my liking, won't go back here again. ".

My reaction to this report: we each like different things.

I decided to check her out. I was pleased with her looks. If you're looking for a young hotty, she may not be for you. Leeza is middle-aged, soft and smooth, not "old. " I found her to be very sexy, but I'm generally happy with any lady that's at least 30, but 20 years younger than me, and not too chubby.

I find younger women are less skilled and mostly want me to finish quickly; they depend on a man getting off on her looks rather than her skill. A middle-aged woman like Leeza has skills and experience.

With Leeza,

- you can have a half hour, or a full hour.

- you can have a relaxing massage then teasing and finish, or you can have the whole time with teasing and finish, or some variation.

- you can have two pops if you ask.

- price includes tip.

- If you want something different, such as less chatting, you can ask for that, but she wasn't super-chatty to me in person.

- She wants you to relax and enjoy. No rushing.

For me, she started slow and gentle, and gradually more intense. This is how I prefer it.

It was a longer drive than I prefer, but I will return.Thank you, Steve, for a very nice summary. I have been seeing Leeza in New York before she moved to MA.

(I have known her for more than 23 years), and I can tell you that she continues to improve her techniques.

Her skills are unmatched and not just in our area but in every state or country I have visited (including Asia.

And Europe). The next time you see her, ask for an external prostate massage (she does not do internal).

You will be surprised and pleased at how intense it is. This is something that she started doing a year ago.

Jimmy.

JoeMuckInFutch
04-14-23, 11:55
Can we all just please start saying numbers? This code is tired as hell.Just spell out the amount please! If the tip was two hundred dollars just write $200. the Thai places are expensive and knowing what to expect helps make a decision to try it or not (and risk a ladyboy walking in). I could not quite decipher the original post either. Thanks for the clarifications.

NorthOfTown
04-14-23, 12:48
Was in the Bedford area today and decided to check out 363. Not sure if it's been reported on, although I'm sure it has. The search feature brought up reports from 2008-2013 and nothing more recent. Strange.

Anyways, called ahead and booked an appt. Met Coco and paid for 30 min. Asked for soft / medium and got exactly that. Finish was spectacular, left very happy. Damage. 5 house. 5 tip. Heard other voices, but didn't see any other providers. Not sure if anything else is on the menu.

Will definitely be back.More is on the table.

NORTH.

NorthOfTown
04-14-23, 12:49
Had a less than satisfying visit at 10 Colonial in Witch City. Mostly my fault because of the condom. But part of it was that she rushed things at the start. I asked for an hour so I could have some time to get aroused with some tease. Popped a viagra about 90 minutes before the visit. But she only massaged me for about 5 minutes, and turned a medium massage into a soft massage. At about the 10-minute mark she asked me to flip and we negotiated for FS. I asked her to start with CBJ first because I was barely hard. She got me about half way and I then tried for FS, but junior just wasnt having it. She was very patient with me but with the condom on, even the Viagra wasn't enough. Which is why I'm generally not an FS guy. Had her finish with HJ which was good. Didn't ask the girl's name but she was reasonably attractive, little bit of a paunch, probably in her 40's. Not sure if I'll return because as I've said, I just have trouble with the FS because of the condoms. But this is a decent place to visit if you don't have my issues.

Another note: if you're a monger and you see someone going in right before you, don't follow them into the lobby and stand right behind them when they ring the bell. Had some fucking creep with Vermont plates do that to me on the way in. News flash: mongers don't want to see other mongers.Try Front Street.

Jimmy Weed
04-14-23, 12:50
Made second visit in recent weeks. On the recommendation of a member here I called ahead and asked if Ling was aval. , store owner, she said yes come in, I was near by. Walked in and was greeted by Ling. Pretty girl maybe mid / late 30's, a little bigger than a lot of massage parlor girls, not fat but had some meat on her bones. Started with a decent med pressure massage asked if was too hard. About 30 minutes in came the hot towel wipe down and flip. She started with junior, pulled up her shirt and stuffed a boob in my mouth. I asked her to get naked and with no discussion of money she just said you take care of me, so nice when things go that easy. She climbed on top for DATY and nice unrushed hand job. Huge cans on this girl at least C's and natural as far as I could tell. Finished up with 15 minutes left which I spent massaging her that she enjoyed. Highly recommended visit.I don't think you got Ling, Ling does have a nice set of store bough tits but she doesn't have a lot of meat on her. She has actually lost weight since I met her in Kingston. They have been playing these games there for a while now.

Thor369
04-14-23, 16:41
Any info on this craigslist provider? I recall some said she was expensive, for not much service. Is that right?

https://boston.craigslist.org/sob/hws/d/stoughton-reiki-surrender-quality/7607896796.htmlIs she the one who used to advertised as relaxing massage?

Crakrok
04-14-23, 17:49
You must be younger, haha. In my early 60's, I need at least an hour to get the kinks out. Often do 90 minutes. Last time I did half hour it was because I was incredibly horny. Felt like wham bam thank you ma'am. Not for me.

Is there automatically more on the table, that's doubtful. But many of the girls in the places I frequent are very proud of their massage skills and appreciate the chance to do more than a brisk neck / back rub followed by a HJ.Hey Zimmm,

I actually do prefer an actual good massage and many places don't actually execute that part and specific places or providers that do in fact give a proper full body massage leading up to the finale. Thanks so much!

JohnnyOceans2
04-14-23, 21:03
I don't think you got Ling, Ling does have a nice set of store bough tits but she doesn't have a lot of meat on her. She has actually lost weight since I met her in Kingston. They have been playing these games there for a while now.The first time I ever went to Dandy I got Ling but she told me her name was Sunny. Not sure why they do it.

JohnnyOceans2
04-14-23, 21:07
Been going exclusively to bridge st or providence for the past few months. Pulled up to dandy and saw 3 cars so I kept driving to try something else. Settled on Sunshine in Wey which I honestly didn't know too much about. Thank god I check it out. Good parking and easy location. Went up and gave 40 for the half. Girl was pretty attractive, maybe 40's but looked good. Not good english at all but she was enthusiastic and she tried. Decent massage with lots of teasing. On the flip she got straight to it. 100 for topless HJ which seems to be the standard now. Very nice bolt ons with full access. Good finish and clean up. Definitely will be going back to see who else is there.

Momo2
04-14-23, 21:40
I don't think you got Ling, Ling does have a nice set of store bough tits but she doesn't have a lot of meat on her. She has actually lost weight since I met her in Kingston. They have been playing these games there for a while now.That was her. Saw Ling for a second time. She is taller than most AMP ladies. She has a toned body and has some bounce on her booty. Her jumping up on the bed and popping out a breast is her signature move. She has a great grip and she will make you explode. She also provides a great massage and she can carry a conversation. One of the better hour massage in the south shore.

MassMonger617
04-14-23, 23:38
More is on the table.

NORTH.North, can you clear your inbox up a little? I want to compare notes on a provider there and see if even more is available then what I have gotten.

Thanks in advance.

MM.

Jimmy Weed
04-15-23, 07:01
The first time I ever went to Dandy I got Ling but she told me her name was Sunny. Not sure why they do it.They do it to draw in business for the new girl, you see Ling and she tells you she is Anna. Then you write a review of Anna who is really Ling, I read your review and decide to go see Anna and I get the real Anna who is disappointing.

SalamanderFour
04-15-23, 07:52
Is she the one who used to advertised as relaxing massage?No, I think she used to advertise as spiritual, with African overtones. I think her prices used to be higher, and always out of the Stoughton general area.

LaChevre
04-15-23, 16:51
They do it to draw in business for the new girl, you see Ling and she tells you she is Anna. Then you write a review of Anna who is really Ling, I read your review and decide to go see Anna and I get the real Anna who is disappointing.It makes sense I guess to them, been there twice recently first the real Sunny and the the real Ling, haha. Another little cutie I seen there both times but haven't tried yet, May, can't wait!

Dgell
04-15-23, 23:34
Ok so I've been to 732 in 'tham a few times, excellent ladies and services so far. I went again a couple of days ago and drew "coco", in her 30's probably and not a looker at all. Quite far from my kind of lady actually.

Massage and tease were lackluster. On the flip I wasn't able to reach "happiness", since I wasn't interested in the lady at all. Her attitude was cool though, she was very sweet and tried a lot.

So what's the protocol here? If you go to a place and try a "new girl" but don't like her looks, do you just walk out? I thought about leaving but I didn't want her to feel bad.

JChevyC10
04-16-23, 11:20
Does anyone know what happened to the girls that previously worked here don't know their names but one had scars on chest and one wore very bright lipstick.

HappyDave
04-16-23, 12:05
Ok so I've been to 732 in 'tham a few times, excellent ladies and services so far. I went again a couple of days ago and drew "coco", in her 30's probably and not a looker at all. Quite far from my kind of lady actually.

Massage and tease were lackluster. On the flip I wasn't able to reach "happiness", since I wasn't interested in the lady at all. Her attitude was cool though, she was very sweet and tried a lot.

So what's the protocol here? If you go to a place and try a "new girl" but don't like her looks, do you just walk out? I thought about leaving but I didn't want her to feel bad.I have turned and walked. Easiest is to ask for a particular girl and if told no say you will be back later. Actually had one case an older provider at 2 Main I tried to walk, she talked me into staying. She was so over eager that I got up and got dressed. I left the difference of the house fee on the table. She knew I was a regular by the way I talked about Wie and Jojo. She insisted on a full refund and that I not say bad things. I then walked over to Angela who changed from jeans to her leather mini skirt with full length zipper. Had a wonderful session with her but since she won't get on the table I wanted more so stopped in High st for a roll. An expensive but satisfying day.

Zimmm33
04-16-23, 15:27
I've hit most of the NH places within 30-40 minutes of NH Seacoast, and usually I am just fine seeing the 40-60-ish YO regulars. But this week, I would really love to see someone on the younger side, under 30 and cute / sexy. Don't need FS or BJ, just a HJ with a younger gal. Hoping for north of Danvers or the Methuen area?

Z.

UnnaturalFox
04-16-23, 20:13
I went to the place above DD recently on a weeknight.

The place was dead and only Selina was there. She's probably late forties, has a belly, B cup, not a looker, does massage by the numbers.

Now on the plus side, she really did try. I think she has comes from a foot massage place because that part was great. Good attitude, polite, appreciative, did not haggle. Top was off even without me even asking. Put on my socks and shoes for me, etc. The mamasan of the place need to train her to give quality massages if they want to stay in business.

I usually avoid this place because they don't have doors except for one of the rooms. But, they had great talents. I don't know if they are all gone now.

SudokuChamp15
04-16-23, 22:42
First time posting. Would like to contribute. But I'll begin by saying that most times I visit AMPs, I'm thinking with my 2nd Head. Looks are not important to me. So I go pay a visit at 55X Rose & I get the younger one, age 30 ish, and just like a movie with a Great Ending, that's how my experience went. Menu varies, but no FS.

Waited a week and paid a second visit to same spot to try out the older lady. Another Great Ending, but with limits. But left satisfied nevertheless. I would repeat with both of them.

SudokuChamp15
04-17-23, 08:14
Would love to try this place on my Thursday day off.

But the 2 DDs that I know of in Melrose are just 1st floors. No biz above them. Perhaps I'm missing one. Only DD I know that comes to mind is in Malden across from the Station. Help with a little extra info, I'll recommend to you & anyone else interested to go try out Fayette at North Q YMMV.

RedDelano
04-17-23, 08:34
I've hit most of the NH places within 30-40 minutes of NH Seacoast, and usually I am just fine seeing the 40-60-ish YO regulars. But this week, I would really love to see someone on the younger side, under 30 and cute / sexy. Don't need FS or BJ, just a HJ with a younger gal. Hoping for north of Danvers or the Methuen area?

Z.I'll say right now that the parlor on Rt 1 in Ipswich is NOT what you're looking for. Went there over the weekend, and the person I got was middle age. She was also the only one there.

Youngest I had seen in the area was at an apartment in Revere about a year and a half ago. Although this young lady was so young that I was almost afraid that she shouldn't be there. At most she was 20. No clue if she's still there, and the mamasan of the place is who I got the other two times I've been there. The last time being summer last year.

RedDelano
04-17-23, 08:39
I don't think you got Ling, Ling does have a nice set of store bough tits but she doesn't have a lot of meat on her. She has actually lost weight since I met her in Kingston. They have been playing these games there for a while now.I wonder who they got then, because I'd be very interested in seeing her.

BostonRob744
04-17-23, 13:32
Would love to try this place on my Thursday day off.

But the 2 DDs that I know of in Melrose are just 1st floors. No biz above them. Perhaps I'm missing one. Only DD I know that comes to mind is in Malden across from the Station. Help with a little extra info, I'll recommend to you & anyone else interested to go try out Fayette at North Q YMMV.Pretty sure this is the AMP in Stoneham at Montvale ave by play again sports. There's def a DD there and the place is above.

SudokuChamp15
04-17-23, 17:24
Hey dude,

Thanks for pointing me into the right town.

That def looks like the one. I'm going this Thursday or the next.

Here's another place that I've been to 4 times. It's in Quincy.

Two pleasantly attractive older ladies. Check the STG site. Scroll down until you find this number. 413 3XX 75 xx. It's a guaranteed one hour 1.80 of Excitement.

OhMyaChingBack
04-18-23, 09:38
Hey dude,

Thanks for pointing me into the right town.

That def looks like the one. I'm going this Thursday or the next.

Here's another place that I've been to 4 times. It's in Quincy.

Two pleasantly attractive older ladies. Check the STG site. Scroll down until you find this number. 413 3XX 75 xx. It's a guaranteed one hour 1.80 of Excitement.Can you post a link?

SudokuChamp15
04-18-23, 11:34
Here's the link.

Mature Asians in Quincy.

LongDongTV
04-18-23, 15:02
Went last night, new girl Sherry (or Cherry?) 30 ish spinner pretty face nice rack, I opted for the hour. She said she had bee there for a few days. Massage was really good followed my directions well. Flipped, all nude CBJ that was relaxing, I think more is on the menu and YMMV. 60 house and 100 for nude CBJ. Will be back for more before she leaves.Went back here recently and saw the same girl, although from what I gathered, her name is Shirley. Agree on the description. She's like a poor man's Sunny imo LOL. She had the typical Sunny outfit on. Got the same services for the same damage, except I only did 30 minutes so it was 140 total instead of 160.

My only concern, which I guess is more of a personal preference thing, is that she dumped a lot of oil on my dick before the CBJ. CBJ was good but felt like it was because of the oil instead of her actual skills. Other than that, she's great. Massaged every single inch of my body except my head which was nice.

When I left, another girl popped out of a room, said bye to me, and popped right back in the room. I was a bit far from her but from what I can tell from a far, she looked more attractive than Shirley imo. Didn't get a name. Would've asked but again, she popped back in the room pretty fast. I think she had a leg tat and appeared to have a nice body from what I can tell. Lots of lipstick on but seemed more of my type of girl though. Anyone know who that might be based off the description? Could be Tiffany based off recent reviews of the place but not sure.

LibraFrank123
04-18-23, 16:38
I know there has been plenty of reviews for her at * Moody street, but I saw her a few weeks ago.

And figured I'd report my experience. Easy to find, right on a main street, had appt with her and as soon.

As I walked in I made it clear of that. She approached and took me to room, no mention of cost.

Made me feel comfortable right away by siting and asking how I like it. She's very pretty and english.

Is well spoken. Ripped of the sheet and away she went, stayed on side of table and worked the back and then.

20 min in or so, started the tease. Really went at it practically lifting my waist up to get better access.

Went behind ime and kept playing and starting slapping my ass, I mean loud, I was like " people can def here this". Haha.

After a little spanking she asked if I wanted fib, I said sure, and again, slap. Insert, slap. Insert, after the flip, bra came up, but shirt still on.

Started some dirty talk and got in my face with more if it, excellent finish and clean up. Was supposed to be. 7 but said time cut short and said only. 6.

I threw her. 8 figuring maybe more next time. Said she was going away for a few days, but this was a while ago.

BlueSkyBos
04-18-23, 18:05
Here's the link.

Mature Asians in Quincy.The link is not Quincy Massachusetts. It is Indiana.

TwBone
04-18-23, 20:07
Went back here recently and saw the same girl, although from what I gathered, her name is Shirley. Agree on the description. She's like a poor man's Sunny imo LOL. She had the typical Sunny outfit on. Got the same services for the same damage, except I only did 30 minutes so it was 140 total instead of 160.

My only concern, which I guess is more of a personal preference thing, is that she dumped a lot of oil on my dick before the CBJ. CBJ was good but felt like it was because of the oil instead of her actual skills. Other than that, she's great. Massaged every single inch of my body except my head which was nice.

When I left, another girl popped out of a room, said bye to me, and popped right back in the room. I was a bit far from her but from what I can tell from a far, she looked more attractive than Shirley imo. Didn't get a name. Would've asked but again, she popped back in the room pretty fast. I think she had a leg tat and appeared to have a nice body from what I can tell. Lots of lipstick on but seemed more of my type of girl though. Anyone know who that might be based off the description? Could be Tiffany based off recent reviews of the place but not sure.Yes, that's Tiffany, told me she's leaving by the end of April.

Zack Lawrence
04-19-23, 17:47
Was in Newton Highlands a few days ago and had the itch so not without hesitation I went to Bang_ _ _ c. HS in the strip mall. Hadn't been in a couple years as the talent and service was lackluster. Pay the house fee and mamasan puts me in a room and I am face down and hear hello and turn my head and sauntering in is an absolute smokeshow. Lynn. Late 20's early 30's with very full beautiful breasts tight yoga pants and an ass that was more Brazilian than Asian. She spoke very good English. Nice convo. Massage was a 6. Tease was an 8. And here's where things got kinda crazy. Flipped. Wanted. 8 for a standard finish $$ for topless and $$$ for ttly nu_e. I laughed out loud and she said "you can laugh but that is really what I get". I believe it based on her looks / vibe and pushed a bit but no budging. I finally said ok I believe you but I can tell you I'm not paying that.

She changed her tune a bit and said. 6 for standard finish and proceeded to give an amazing HE. On purpose I held off and made her work really hard for it b / c she honestly was a bit cocky err I mean arrogant. It worked like a charm cause when I told her "go ahead work hard for it" she didn't get offended but looked me straight in the eye like "ok no problem. Watch me now". It was so good it has me at least thinking about going back and splurging. I think if it was $$ not $$$ for the whole kit and kaboodle I might but just too ridiculous. Must be a lot of rich, clueless part time mongers living in Newton who don't care what the price is. Like their houses and their cars they pay whatever for what they want. In this particular instance I can't totally blame them.Was she chunky with blond hair and tats?

DownWind
04-19-23, 20:52
That was her. Saw Ling for a second time. She is taller than most AMP ladies. She has a toned body and has some bounce on her booty. Her jumping up on the bed and popping out a breast is her signature move. She has a great grip and she will make you explode. She also provides a great massage and she can carry a conversation. One of the better hour massage in the south shore.I drew Ling last year. A 6, 38 years old, certainly not a spinner. I must have caught her at a great time of month. We had a very steamy session, fiv into a sweet mound and it was soaking. By the time I blew, she said, what just happened, my head is spinning. She told me she had 3 O's. Then she saw I had no ring on and handed me her phone to put my number in. Who the hell can remember the monger number so I declined. It was a great session. I went back a few weeks later to a different vibe, just okay. She did tell me a new girl May would be there Saturday but I did not go back for quite a while. She said her name was Ling.

SudokuChamp15
04-19-23, 22:43
Couldn't wait for Thursday so decided to visit Selina in Stoneham. She's not someone I would notice at the beach or a festival or even at the supermarket, but if she was my neighbor. After a while. Her.

Personality and sweetness. May win me over and might end up "boom boom" every chance I get.

So now back to today's session. Took the 1 hr. After 15 min the teasing begins. I wasn't there to relax, I was there to play right away. Tells me to flip and negotiate on menu / price. Limited menu & YMMV.

Nevertheless I was satisfied with my Selected Menu. Non-rushed DATY + HE.

P.S.: I've noticed that most AMPs allow FIA.

So don't be afraid to make a move.

Some allow FIV.

These past 3 yrs, I've been fortunate to have found 2 AMPs that allowed BBBJCIM, Bbfscip. But these 2 want to keep it a secret. They've taken me out to eat on 3 occasions.

LaChevre
04-19-23, 22:45
First visit since Jenn went back to the mother county. Saw Candy, cute girl, nice little body, small b's, nice ass. Gave a strong better than average medium massage, very thorough. Hot towel wipe down and flip. Shirt up bra undone couldn't get her out of her clothes, that's a first for me in a long time, nice controlled handjob to finish. . 6 /. 4 may repeat not sure.

JackLyons1967
04-19-23, 23:14
Was she chunky with blond hair and tats?I wouldn't necessarily say chunky but def more meat on her than average and not blond but lighter hair. Didn't notice tats but maybe. She was hot. Especially her attitude.

JohnnyOceans2
04-20-23, 10:53
I drew Ling last year. A 6, 38 years old, certainly not a spinner. I must have caught her at a great time of month. We had a very steamy session, fiv into a sweet mound and it was soaking. By the time I blew, she said, what just happened, my head is spinning. She told me she had 3 O's. Then she saw I had no ring on and handed me her phone to put my number in. Who the hell can remember the monger number so I declined. It was a great session. I went back a few weeks later to a different vibe, just okay. She did tell me a new girl May would be there Saturday but I did not go back for quite a while. She said her name was Ling.I've seen Ling multiple times and I feel that the session is either boring as hell or a damn porno shoot. I have seen May too once and had a great time.

UnnaturalFox
04-20-23, 22:31
I never noticed a place called Shangri-la spa in Malden. Has anyone ever been? Is it legit?

MickeyDee
04-21-23, 10:20
Can anyone suggest an AMP around Malden, Medford, Melrose, Waltham, Burlington area that has more than a basic tug on the menu? And specify the damage.

MickeyDee
04-21-23, 10:34
Couldn't wait for Thursday so decided to visit Selina in Stoneham. She's not someone I would notice at the beach or a festival or even at the supermarket, but if she was my neighbor. After a while. Her.

Personality and sweetness. May win me over and might end up "boom boom" every chance I get.

So now back to today's session. Took the 1 hr. After 15 min the teasing begins. I wasn't there to relax, I was there to play right away. Tells me to flip and negotiate on menu / price. Limited menu & YMMV.

Nevertheless I was satisfied with my Selected Menu. Non-rushed DATY + HE.

P.S.: I've noticed that most AMPs allow FIA.

So don't be afraid to make a move.

Some allow FIV.

These past 3 yrs, I've been fortunate to have found 2 AMPs that allowed BBBJCIM, Bbfscip. But these 2 want to keep it a secret. They've taken me out to eat on 3 occasions.Can you share the address and the damage for this provider? What do you mean taken you out to eat, as in go to the restaurant and paid for your meal.

Rion75
04-21-23, 10:50
Has anyone tried and received more than a HE from this one? At 2. For 1 hr a little pricey for just a HE. Any intell appreciated. I will toftt next week and report back anyways.

https://www.models-world.com/massachusetts/claire-6/

Bastardale
04-21-23, 11:47
Has anyone tried and received more than a HE from this one? At 2. For 1 hr a little pricey for just a HE. Any intell appreciated. I will toftt next week and report back anyways.

https://www.models-world.com/massachusetts/claire-6/There is a lot of info on her on non-AMP board.

Mattis1775
04-21-23, 13:50
Ventured into the area for work and wanted to try the sessions up there. Tried Sensible on the 2nd floor and no answer. Sign on the door says "Appointment Only". Their loss. Went to Tender around the corner and welcomed me with open arms. Surprisingly, the services was very good. Ladies were nice and the facility was comfortable. Definitely repeat.

Rupert 2
04-21-23, 22:46
Haven't posted on awhile because a provider.

Asked me not to. I fell out of good grace with that.

Provider so here goes.

I was working on Taunton today and heard that Jasmine Health.

Spa was reopened. O booked a 5 pm.

Got there late. 2 providers I think I drew Kimmie.

I couldn't understand her name. 6. 5 on a scale of 10.

Massage was quite good. Tease was excellent.

Flipped and negotiated. 100.00 nude.

Wouldn't P.S. Or BJ but got daty HJ.

She's 40,/45 no spinner thick great cs.

Natural I think good attitude fun Will repeat.

Nobodynose
04-22-23, 11:09
'about 2 weeks ago tried seeing Summer at Blue Ocean but was not working that day and even Brandy was booked. Tried others in the area also busy. Drove by 32 South and seeing no cars in the parking lot, against my better judgement, little head swerved and ended up parked behind the building. Went to the "middle" level (in other words not the top floor). Had been once pre-pandemic and had subpar experience. Doorbell was broken but sign said walk in. Two ladies a working in those pink 50's burger join uniforms. Led me to the far room- gave 50 for hhr house. Got "Keke" or "Kiki" can't tell how to spell. Hair tied in in a bun, looks ok, Maybe in 30's but not cute like Summer (sigh). Undressed and noticed room was warm, much warmer than most places. Just as I was down to my boxers she comes in and and says something I couldn't understand but she motions to drop 'them. Facedown to start, massage was not half bad but nowhere near as good as Summer (double sigh). Some teasing and at the flip negotiations start, (ugh). Only had 80 with me so she started unbuttoning her pink waitress top and to my surprise I found it sexy as hell seeing her with no bra under and she had really nice perky Bs with eraser nips. She was wearing cross-string thingy panties, flat bum. She massaged Jr while had my face sucking at her bosom. Getting close to happiness she whips out a paper towel and uses it as a shield so I don't shoot myself in the face! After completion she kept going to the point it was uncomfortable so I had to stop her. Would I repeat? Eh maybe if in a pinch. The other girl there was cuter with a bob haircut and would try her.

Stay safe out there.

NN.

Nobodynose
04-22-23, 11:35
For those seniors, we know Dboy has a thing for the big hooters.

I read the review with some skepticism (but I enjoyed it.).

But I will comment with my thoughts.

First knee jerk reaction:"no way he is getting Summer and Brandy at the same time".

But then I remembered a year ago I went in and got Summer. Wanted 1 full hour but she had an appointment in 30 min but Linda would take over as soon as she was finished with other session. (I go see Summer because she actually has training and does a great job with my stiff back / hip muscles- better than those chain professional therapeutic massage places.) to my surprise Linda comes in 20 min in. Summer says something in Chinese to Linda probably to update her on the status, and I get 10 min of 4 hands. Only massage no tease. I found the 4 hands kind of confusing- like trying to watch 2 TV shows at the same time. Linda was ok for the last 30 min, but no tease. I have since learned that I need to let her what I wanted. Did leave happy at the end, but I really need the tease to feel like it was I got my money's worth.

NN.

So I took a visit to Blue Ocean on Moody St in Waltham based on the reviews here and I asked for Brandy. Cute girl petite pretty face but all I was waiting for were the titties. She gave a decent massage with no oil then told me to flip. On the flip she told me she liked cock which meant she was ready to roll. I told her to let me see them titties and let me tell you they were perfect, not huge, but perfect perky d cups all natural, Dboy has a great feel for what's natural or not. She was stroking junior while I was sucking and feeling her titties. No titty fuck. Here comes the best part. A lady yells in the room and I ask if that's Summer. She says yes. I tell her to bring Summer in let's have a party. I kid you not Summer walks in with a great attitude and helps with the happy ending, for no cost, that's the crazy part. I was mind blown. WTF was going on. So I have both Summer and Brandy touching me, putting their bodies against me, giving me a double HJ, Brandy was topless with her perfect tits, Summer was clothed, it was crazy. They were switching off stroking and for some reason Brandy couldn't finish me, Summer was able to, it was amazing, she's a pro. Now I know why people like Summer. I told them I'll be back for 4 hands. Dboy's greatest experience yet. I was a little tipsy. Take notes kids. Enjoy!

No Cheater
04-22-23, 16:25
I tried the new girl LiLi. Very happy I did. She is a nice addition to the high quality rotation usually found at Eastern. Hard to guess her age but seems a bit younger than the usual girls there. Very sweet personality, easy to connect with, and exceptionally soft hands. The usual Eastern experience (in a good way) and usual tip. I will definitely repeat.

ThizzleHats
04-22-23, 17:45
There is a lot of info on her on non-AMP board.Under what? No matches for Claire or Zephyrine.

DownWind
04-22-23, 21:30
Family Braintree, Descreet parking in rear. Drew Shirley, 30 ish, med size, 5-6 A's. FN, wanted 140, agreed to 120. First BTB slide. Meh, very oily. Nice patient, HJ. Later I heard on this board the menu included CBJ, oh well, I missed that. Like everyone else, as I was leaving, I saw the other gal dressed like a minstrel girl pops out as I'm going out the door to say goodbye. Big knowing smile. Driving home, all I could smell was mint oil. She was okay, but a one and done for me.

RI CheeseHead
04-23-23, 22:12
Family Braintree, Descreet parking in rear. Drew Shirley, 30 ish, med size, 5-6 A's. FN, wanted 140, agreed to 120. First BTB slide. Meh, very oily. Nice patient, HJ. Later I heard on this board the menu included CBJ, oh well, I missed that. Like everyone else, as I was leaving, I saw the other gal dressed like a minstrel girl pops out as I'm going out the door to say goodbye. Big knowing smile. Driving home, all I could smell was mint oil. She was okay, but a one and done for me.Sentences please.

What is 5-6 A?

What is FN?

ToppDawg617
04-24-23, 10:08
Under what? No matches for Claire or Zephyrine.I googled the shit outa this lady and found nothing. There is a tiny bit of info here buried over a year ago. She is older and sells overpriced fbsm no FS didn't see any mention of BJ or CBJ. For me I should have listened to my gut when I saw her picture in the mask, it has a dated vaudeville look to it.

$200 HJ with a campy routine, pass.

Drogaswav
04-24-23, 13:45
I googled the shit outa this lady and found nothing. There is a tiny bit of info here buried over a year ago. She is older and sells overpriced fbsm no FS didn't see any mention of BJ or CBJ. For me I should have listened to my gut when I saw her picture in the mask, it has a dated vaudeville look to it.

$200 HJ with a campy routine, pass.Saw her once at least 5+ years ago. Nothing to write home about imo. Older lady. Everything was average, from the massage to the finish. Never repeated and don't plan to.

UnnaturalFox
04-24-23, 14:24
Has anyone been to H20 recently? Does the real Angela still work there? I can ask them and they will just say yes to whatever I want to hear.

What's on her menu?

SexDude123
04-24-23, 16:13
Has anyone been to H20 recently? Does the real Angela still work there? I can ask them and they will just say yes to whatever I want to hear.

What's on her menu?Angela def still works there, I saw her there a couple weeks ago and she was awesome!

She gave me a nude HJ and let me explode on her tits, def a good time.

HappyDave
04-24-23, 16:22

What's on her menu?Secret is to ask who is working. Never ask for a specific person. If she is not there, ask when she will be and then call back at that and ask who is working.

JayBean
04-24-23, 17:32
So made a trip to Orchid in wake and it was closed. Anyone have any intel on why? I popped into to Yan on the way out of Wake and lady was 75 so I banged a you turn and kept moving. While in that area stopped in Stoneham and headed to 2nd floor but rang door bell and sat there very exposed as there is an nail salon door right there. I left and headed to a new place that has been advertising in Billerica in an office building, another locked door and another no answer so left and called. Lady mentioned she would.

Be back in 20. I left and headed to Lav in Methuen, absolute one of the worst experiences I've had in a while, complete waste of time and money. Should have listened to my gut and went to Eastern which never disappoints.

DownWind
04-24-23, 19:35
Sentences please.

What is 5-6 A?

What is FN?5-6,= Looks on a scale of 1-10.

A, = Breast size from A-DD.

FN= Fully Nude, nothing but skin.

These are dated abbreviations, I'll work on being a bit more specific.

Choir Boy
04-24-23, 20:15
I left and headed to Lav in Methuen, absolute one of the worst experiences I've had in a while, complete waste of time and money. That's something I thought I would never read. What happened at Lavender? You couldn't have seen Michelle.

BellBurner
04-25-23, 07:38
Angela def still works there, I saw her there a couple weeks ago and she was awesome!

She gave me a nude HJ and let me explode on her tits, def a good time.Where is H20 located? I can't find any information on it in the sub or RM. I'm getting confused by this Angela and the one at mindful.

Aardvarks
04-25-23, 10:25
Where is H20 located? I can't find any information on it in the sub or RM. I'm getting confused by this Angela and the one at mindful.Watertown. This is the same place as Mindful. Same Angela. She's great!

HappiestEnding
04-25-23, 15:39
While H2 O is currently an active topic, thought I'd like to contribute regarding Mt Auburn:

1- in spa: new and disappointing, considering what that location once offered. I think folks gave up on trying this spot. I read that even the legit massage kinda sucked.

32- relax: been once, legit and older provider. Scratchy hands. No thanks.

56-mindful: Angela is a babe, def got a bait / switch once by a decidedly not-Angela. Angela is fun and pretty, we all know this.

117- new Thai spot, might toftt soon. Any info would be appreciated.

157- barefoot: I'm assuming legit, as I've seen white women yoga pants walking out before.

409- sunrise: I've heard that Zoe is legit but a great massage and also very pretty / shy. Oh well.

588- praan thai: looks legit and expensive.

783- oriental: I read that they have ts but never confirmed. I finally just got someone to pick up the phone. They apparently have ts, def going to toftt.

Honorable mention:

12 Belmont- Thai body (across the road from 783): I've read about its past, heard it got busted years ago. Also heard there be ladyboys. Never tried.

There's a few spots on Belmont / Trapelo heading towards Waverley, but that's a different post.

Lmk if I missed anything.

Getit090
04-25-23, 18:24
Hi! Long time reader and monger, first time poster. Figured I'd start to contribute.

Visited Fragrance in CT last weekend. Name sounded familiar but location seemed new, though I could be mixing it up with something else. In any case, it's a decent and clean space. The locked door and buzzer are inside the building lobby so no need to wait out on the street and feel like everyone is looking at you.

I drew Sophia who was the same person who answered the door. Saw another slightly younger girl on my way out but didn't get a name or a good look at her. Sophia is probably in her 40's (in decent shape, cute enough face, natural Cs (in my estimation). Good enough English. I went for the hour.

Massage was actually decent, like a 7/10 on the AMP scale. Initially she was a bit aggressive and just rubbing, but once I managed to explain to her that "hard" and "fast" aren't the same thing, she did a much better job with good touch and teasing throughout. Flip after 30 minutes and some more teasing. Quick / easy negotiation. Full access to top and bottom while she went to work on me. No rushing at all which was great. A good amount of oil but not too much. PM offered and accepted and was enjoyable (always hate when they just jam a finger in there). After a bit she moved closer for Russian while continuing to let me touch her wherever I wanted. I asked her to lie on the table and I climbed on top to slide between those Cs while she spit on it and played with my balls until I finished on her chest. No rush at all, and I was very happy.

After the cleanup we were only at about 45 minutes and she continued massaging my legs and chest. During this she checked at least three separate times if I was ready for more action, but unfortunately it wasn't that kind of day for me. Regardless, another round seemed very available, and I appreciated having the option.

All in all, I was very pleasantly surprised. Easily the best service I've gotten at any of the CT spas. Will definitely repeat. 80+100.

Jimmy Weed
04-26-23, 07:01
While H2 O is currently an active topic, thought I'd like to contribute regarding Mt Auburn:

1- in spa: new and disappointing, considering what that location once offered. I think folks gave up on trying this spot. I read that even the legit massage kinda sucked.

32- relax: been once, legit and older provider. Scratchy hands. No thanks.

56-mindful: Angela is a babe, def got a bait / switch once by a decidedly not-Angela. Angela is fun and pretty, we all know this.

117- new Thai spot, might toftt soon. Any info would be appreciated.

157- barefoot: I'm assuming legit, as I've seen white women yoga pants walking out before.

409- sunrise: I've heard that Zoe is legit but a great massage and also very pretty / shy. Oh well.

588- praan thai: looks legit and expensive.

783- oriental: I read that they have ts but never confirmed. I finally just got someone to pick up the phone. They apparently have ts, def going to toftt.

Honorable mention:

12 Belmont- Thai body (across the road from 783): I've read about its past, heard it got busted years ago. Also heard there be ladyboys. Never tried.

There's a few spots on Belmont / Trapelo heading towards Waverley, but that's a different post.

Lmk if I missed anything.You reviewed approximately 9 places, but it looks like you may have visited 2 of the 9. Why bother mentioning anything about places you have not visited? You missed alot.

BigBoy8
04-26-23, 08:48
Anyone know where Tiffany is from HO Weymouth? I called yesterday and Summer said she is no longer working there.

Andir
04-26-23, 10:29
588- praan thai: looks legit and expensive.If you like real Thai massage, which is essentially assisted yoga — Praan is the place for you. I have been there twice, one time with June and the second time with Grace who owns the shop, both women are cuties. Both times I had integrated body work for 80/ hour. With the credit card it's 10 dollars more. The massage was excellent. A bit painful though. No chance of anything besides massage — was told to keep my underwear on. They have a second shop in Cambridge.

783 is a one-person operation. There is a zero chance of getting anything there.

By the way, In Spa is not that bad. Lily, the older lady, can be very accommodating if you are generous enough.

In your post, listing massage places in Watertown, you omitted several spots.

There are 2 parlors on Spring Street: one is DIY (if you are lucky) and the second one is much more open. Cathy, the bucket lady, should be your provider (hopefully she is still there).

There is a Thai place on Galen St. Went there once, was greeted by the lb, and left right away.

There is a place on North Beacon St as well. Havent been there for years. Could get a handy there many moons ago. Dont know what the current situation is.

Cant wait to see your post on Belmont places, as you promised.

Drogaswav
04-27-23, 14:14
Was trying to see summer at 732 but I guess tried to book too last minute. She's getting really popular it seems. Much harder to book. She recommended yoyo. I read a few decent reviews on her so decided to give her a try.

Not sure if this is a new yoyo bc she wasn't chubby / stocky. Slim and average height. Similar build to summer with a less pretty face.

Massage was great. Pretty much at that level of summer. Very thorough and strong.

However her tease and finish is not as good. She left about 5-10 minutes for fun. Average at best in that area. P.S. Skills is not great. Open to top and bottom utc access. Tries to negotiate a bit post flip which I dislike but she wasn't really aggressive.

If she can incorporate summer's teasing and HE skills she'd be a great option. Eager to please and very friendly so I think she'll do well. May repeat in a pinch.

KingGhost
04-27-23, 15:12
If you like real Thai massage, which is essentially assisted yoga Praan is the place for you. I have been there twice, one time with June and the second time with Grace who owns the shop, both women are cuties. Both times I had integrated body work for 80/ hour. With the credit card it's 10 dollars more. The massage was excellent. A bit painful though. No chance of anything besides massage was told to keep my underwear on. They have a second shop in Cambridge.

783 is a one-person operation. There is a zero chance of getting anything there.

By the way, In Spa is not that bad. Lily, the older lady, can be very accommodating if you are generous enough.

In your post, listing massage places in Watertown, you omitted several spots.

There are 2 parlors on Spring Street: one is DIY (if you are lucky) and the second one is much more open. Cathy, the bucket lady, should be your provider (hopefully she is still there)..Praan can confirm is decent but the underwear on kind of turned me off from it. Went to sunshine on spring and didn't get any extras but she said she does "sensual" massages. The massage itself was great though. I think the spot on and beacon is legit now. Have gone about 6 times and never got anything.