PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161

Sounds
02-05-23, 20:56
They would only say that to get you to talk. If they have no proof there is no way they can visit you house and talk to your wife. You would have a huge lawsuit and they know that. Cops will definitely lie but you do not have to cooperate.Also think about it. You give up the information so they do not visit your wife.

Now you are a witness. If things go to court, you are put on the stand for cross examination, and everything comes out very publicly.

Much worse than if the cops actually went to your house.

Augustwest
02-05-23, 23:03
Stopped in second floor. Think she said Gina or something like that. Perfect little spinner. Massage and tease wad nothing to write home about. Flipped early and she made the HJ jester. I said fine but all cloths off. She wanted FN 1. 0. Now at this place they usually roll around on the table with you for that money and you get like a 69 HJ. This girl took the tip up front, left the room for at least 5 min comes back strips to panties only and says period. The panties were glued on her like nothing I have seen. She insisted on standing and would not get on the table. Topless at the table would be a. 8 tip. She got the job done and shorted me 15 min. She looks incredible but if you want a menu and service go for one of the MILF girls.

HD.I had a similar experience at this place but when she quoted $160 tip for BJ, I opted for HE. She says "you tip first", which really pisses me off. Give her $60 just to get to the event and hoping she'll be grateful for a (slightly) high tip. Nah. Uninspired finish, paper towel cleanup, leaves the room. She goes into an adjoining room where the washing machine is and I can see her eating her lunch as I let myself out. No "you want water?" or "see you soon", nothing. I let myself out, never done that before.

No reason to repeat at this place IMO.

LustyB
02-06-23, 06:24
"I don't answer questions. Am I free to go?

Remember folks, Massachusetts is NOT a stop and I'd state. They can ask for it, but unless you have committed or are about to commit a crime that the cop actually sees or has knowledge of, you don't have to show them shit if your walking down the street.

If you're pulled over, you have to give them the DL. But you don't answer anything. Hand them the papers, and when they start in, the response is, "I don't answer questions". SAY NOTHING!

No matter what they say, they will not come to your house, call your wife or a anything else. They don't have Jack shit. Unless your incriminate yourself. They have ZERO on you for coming out of a business establishment.

Aardvarks
02-06-23, 11:20
I park far away from the AMP and I stay away from places with lots of cameras. The cops know what's going on everywhere. They only spend time to bust when there's a complaint from a neighbor or spouse or something. Or there's a local new initiative to clamp down on this activity. I will say it's relatively safe for the most part but if you go to a spa and there's other bad sh*t going on like drugs or trafficking then stay away. The places where they sleep over and have a bazillion girls living in the spa is probably a bad sign.

So again park away, don't use the ATM next door or the one (OMG don't ever do this) in the spa itself. Wear a mask since it's fashionable in the CV19 era.

Also prob not a good idea to announce you were at a spa that got busted in the news on an open forum.

Carpe AMP ass!

ElmHurst4
02-06-23, 17:07
Received a text from Lucy as I haven't seen her or heard from Lucy in two years and decided to visit. I gave her 130 for a nice long massage and blow job as I passed on sex with her as many of you know has way too many customers and fearful of getting a STD. I had a good time as she's still very talkative but gives you a full hour and not a clock watcher.

Craigslist21
02-07-23, 11:23
Received a text from Lucy as I haven't seen her or heard from Lucy in two years and decided to visit. I gave her 130 for a nice long massage and blow job as I passed on sex with her as many of you know has way too many customers and fearful of getting a STD. I had a good time as she's still very talkative but gives you a full hour and not a clock watcher.Would appreciate some info on this spa. Where is it located?

Jared260
02-07-23, 13:19
Called ahead asked for an hour. Came in paid the $65 house fee. 5 minutes in another monger calls and asks to come in for an hour which would cut into my session. Cuts my time to a half hour. During that time left for about 5 minutes two separate times for about 5 minutes to answer the door or phone. Decent massage, no extras and had the audacity to ask me for a tip after I already paid her for an hour and got 20 minutes. Won't be back ever.This should not happen when these appointments are purely transactional, like any service establishment. What would happen if your barber just left you sitting in the chair and then gave half a haircut?

MW is a victim of its own success from desired service and these reviews combined with the closing of nearby shops in the recent past. Mongers get FOMO if they don't go there. I was here once and the mp had four phones on the side table. Plus the walk ins. Busy day.

So why not have more staff on hand to manage the flow? The flow is not predictable and anyone who has done this for awhile has been to shops with too many girls and seen them laying around on their phones or sleeping because the shop is slow. They don't make money and leave for other shops. They don't want to miss a payout and this leads to shorting time to squeeze in another guy ("you wait 10 minutes and I'll be done") and squeezing in a walk-in if you are late for a scheduled appointment. Then there is the rush that happens around lunch hour and the after work hours. Go during these times and interruptions are likely. I ask them which days and times of day are usually slow. It's no guarantee because things change, but they have an idea about which days are good money days for them.

LongDongTV
02-08-23, 10:41
Formerly known as Spring Spa. Went here recently and got Lisa. Short lady (about 5'2) and attractive. Also young as well. She looks like she's in her mid 20's. Maybe late 20's at the absolute oldest. Nice sized tits, not too big not too small. Not much of a backside from what I was able to tell.

The massage was above average. I've had better at AMPs but definitely a quality massage for the most part. The transition from the massage to the tease was kinda subpar but the teasing itself was decent.

On the flip, she asks if I want hand or "sucky sucky" (she actually said sucky sucky LOL). I went with the BJ. She asked how much for the tip. I say 100 and she's ok with that. After giving her the tip, she gets a "saran wrap condom" (yes a saran wrap condom. If you know, you know). Before she puts it on, she takes off her top and reveals one of the nicest set of tits I've ever seen at an AMP. I don't like using the word "perfect" but her tits were as close to perfect as you can get. Just the right size and with suckable nips too. She stuffs her tits in my face and I sucked on them for a little bit. Then she has me grab them as tells me to be rough which was interesting since more often than not they are saying be gentle.

Afterwards, she puts on the saran wrap condom and starts the BJ and man. This was a very high quality BJ. She's very skilled with her mouth. Felt almost like a BBBJ even with the saran wrap condom on. About halfway through it, she wanted me to stand up while she continued to suck and even had me briefly fuck her face. I don't recall ever face fucking a girl at an AMP before. After I finished, she continued sucking for at least a full minute before cleaning me up.

Damage: 50 house for 30 minutes, 100 tip.

Side note: Probably not necessary to include this part but I thought it was interesting. Someone else was there with another girl. I never saw the other girl but I heard them in the next room over. They were talking with the guy the entire time I was there until he left (he left a few minutes before I left). I talk to the ladies but damn, seem like the dude was catching up with an old friend he hasn't seen in years or something rather than a lady at an AMP LOL. I'm guessing he did an hour and got his extras in the middle of the session before I got there because it definitely wasn't while I was there.

JayRyder99
02-08-23, 11:18
Saw uncle LEO driving Thru lot this week. It's def a small hidden spot. Maybe I'll get my car detailed and nuts serviced at same time LOL.Just a follow up here. Saw what looked like an overly curious middle aged woman (non asian) and white guy curiously walking around this place yesterday. Woman peaked in windows while guy seemed somewhat uncomfortable and distant. To me it read like a nosey, possibly angry local Karen looking for trouble. The hubby has prob been there LOL. Even so, too much negative action at this spot between this and LEO on occassion. I've passed by around 9-10 pm recently and 'open' sign is still lit / on FYI.

JayRyder99
02-08-23, 11:23
Just a follow up here. Saw what looked like an overly curious middle aged woman (non asian) and white guy curiously walking around this place yesterday. Woman peaked in windows while guy seemed somewhat uncomfortable and distant. To me it read like a nosey, possibly angry local Karen looking for trouble. The hubby has prob been there LOL. Even so, too much negative action at this spot between this and LEO on occassion. I've passed by around 9-10 pm recently and 'open' sign is still lit / on FYI.This was at about 3-4 pm 2. 7. 23.

GoSailor41
02-08-23, 15:17
Finally made my way to Tranquility. Went in the late morning, parked in the back. The lot was busy with electricians and I was lucky to even find a spot. A little awkward walking by them, although I'm sure they are used to it by now. Rang the bell and was lead upstairs by a super cute, short, chubby girl. Once I paid, a different girl, JoJo, came in for the massage. Although very nice and spoke decent English, she wasn't nearly as hot as the other girl. Anyway, the other girl (Angela, I think?) popped in once the massage started and pushed a two girl massage, which I dint have the cash for. They asked about 5 times, which was slightly annoying. I got the half hour. The massage was nothing special. Barely any tease at all and I was starting to wonder if any fun would be had or if they thought I was a cop or something. On the flip, however, we negotiated a price and the clothes came off. I had to pay first. Once the fun began, I had a great time. She climbed on the table, rubbed her body on mine, did a little Russian, which was great except she had fake boobs, which I'm just not a fan of. Some dirty talk and then she turned her tiny body around and before I knew it, her pussy was in my face. I ate her out while she finished me off with her hand. Got dressed, she pushed getting 2 girl, again, for next time, a small water and even some candy before heading downstairs. The super cute girl made yet another pitch for getting the 2 girl option next time as I was literally walking out the door.

Overall a great time and I look forward to going back and trying the cute one.

Crazyy 69
02-08-23, 22:12
Been visiting Dandy recently and been seeing Ling. All good with her. Called this weekend and made appointment to see her again. Got there and was taken by Tina. Should have left but was thinking with wrong head. Asked about my appointment with Ling and told me was at school. Proceeded with terrible massage and awful finish. Will go again to see Ling because she is worth it but will not accept bait and switch again.

Bastardale
02-08-23, 23:23
I've read a lot of good things about Ling at Dandelion so I thought I'd give her a try.

I'll start off saying a few things for people who haven't visited Dandelion. Parking sucks. It's a tiny lot right off 3 A and if you can't park in the "lower" lot, your car is right out in the open. There aren't really any other options within walking distance, either, at least none that I could find. And as it's right on 3 A, it's a high visibility area. I knew this in advance, having driven by this place hundreds of times. I pulled my hat down low and tried to time the traffic.

Once inside, it's a nice place. It looks like a pro massage parlor and the walls in the rooms go all the way to the ceiling. That's always a positive.

Ling was wearing a mask, but she looked pretty good. Big, fake boobs. No ass, but a tight body. She seemed like a nice woman during the massage. She made small-talk and she asked a lot of questions. The massage was pretty good. I've had better, but I've also had much worse.

Soon after she started her massage, Ling asked me if I'd been there before. I said I had, but I could tell she didn't believe me. Maybe that's what went wrong. Right around the 40 minute mark she told me I could turn over if I wanted to. There was no teasing. Right before I flipped, another monger came in. It sounded like she knew him, and if so I understand what happened when she got back in the room. I flipped over and she asked if she could do anything else. She was definitely being cautious but once she started it was off to the races. And I mean that literally. She pulled her shirt down for about 30 seconds of UTC, then she sort of retreated out of reach. Even though I had 20 minutes left she was determined to get me off and get me out asap. She started jack-hammering and begging me to cum. So that wasn't much fun. She cleaned me up pretty quick and I walked out with 5 minutes remaining on my hour-long appointment.

I'm willing to cut her some slack I guess. If you're in business, you need to keep your regulars happy. But I had a pretty disappointing time, and I don't know if I'll return.

JohnnyOceans2
02-09-23, 12:58
Been just about everywhere in the great watch city (32's, Eastern, CB, Moody) but haven't been anytime recently. Going to be in the area tomorrow and was wondering if anyone had a real good tip for ya boy.

Drogaswav
02-09-23, 13:10
Been just about everywhere in the great watch city (32's, Eastern, CB, Moody) but haven't been anytime recently. Going to be in the area tomorrow and was wondering if anyone had a real good tip for ya boy.732 Moody-Summer would not let you down. No extras but a stellar massage, tease, pm, and finish.

JayBean
02-09-23, 15:05
Had a lot of recent success here with Michelle and Lucy a bunch but walked in today and was created by a thin Annie. Asked for my favorites but they weren't around. Something told me to leave but I said ahh what the hell. Hour visit. Asked for soft. She dumps oil on my back strike one. I go with it. I'm trying to get into it but she's positioning the towel all weird then I say just get rid of that please. I keep feeling 1 hand only on me and a repetitive rubbing and I can just tell she's on her phone. I give it another min or two and then turn to her and say can you get off the phone. I should have just up and walked out right then. Strike 2. Then she flips me my mood is killed she's asking what I what I'm now defeated and say hand only and then she starts asking how much. I say $40 she wants $60 blah blah blah. Strike 3. Seemed like menu was open but she is everything that is wrong with the hobby. Disengaged and then wants the world for minimum effort. This places has been a consistently outstanding experience so this stands out even more. Also last few times I've been here during the day it's been grand central station so also not great for the long term survival. This has been a nice change of pace since I boycotted grt road but on to the next I guess.

Shark125
02-09-23, 17:19
Hi, I'll be visiting Boston this weekend and curious if there was any places worth visiting near Coply?

PatsFan12
02-09-23, 17:33
OK slightly embarrassing but thought I'd ask anyways. Thoughts on using a visa prepaid gift card for the house fee, and cash for the tip? Is that a dumb idea? I'm married and would rather not deal with possible questions on a withdrawal. Appreciate any advice.

Thanks!

DCowboys22
02-09-23, 18:06
I live in Connecticut and have done that in the past. As long as you are visiting a spa that takes credit cards you should be fine.

Best of luck.

OK slightly embarrassing but thought I'd ask anyways. Thoughts on using a visa prepaid gift card for the house fee, and cash for the tip? Is that a dumb idea? I'm married and would rather not deal with possible questions on a withdrawal. Appreciate any advice.

Thanks!

Bishop8891
02-09-23, 18:39
732 Moody-Summer would not let you down. No extras but a stellar massage, tease, pm, and finish.Agree Summer is very good but she will up sell like the rest of them!

Hard to resist that smile and pretty pout when she thinks she deserves more that standard tip!

Enjoy.

MaybeSometime
02-09-23, 21:54

Thanks!Have you considered getting cash back when buying things? Don't take all of it at once but you can quickly get the house fee within a week.

PatsFan12
02-09-23, 22:09
Have you considered getting cash back when buying things? Don't take all of it at once but you can quickly get the house fee within a week.Yeah I've definitely thought about this. I just happen to have a gift card with enough for the house fee that I thought it'd make sense. It.

But if it's dumb to do, due to possibly tracing cards I won't do it. That may be a reach though.

I live in Connecticut and have done that in the past. As long as you are visiting a spa that takes credit cards you should be fine.

Best of luck.Thanks man.

DownWind
02-09-23, 22:53
I've read a lot of good things about Ling at Dandelion so I thought I'd give her a try.

I'll start off saying a few things for people who haven't visited Dandelion. Parking sucks. It's a tiny lot right off 3 A and if you can't park in the "lower" lot, your car is right out in the open. There aren't really any other options within walking distance, either, at least none that I could find. And as it's right on 3 A, it's a high visibility area. I knew this in advance, having driven by this place hundreds of times. I pulled my hat down low and tried to time the traffic.

Once inside, it's a nice place. It looks like a pro massage parlor and the walls in the rooms go all the way to the ceiling. That's always a positive.

Ling was wearing a mask, but she looked pretty good. Big, fake boobs. No ass, but a tight body. She seemed like a nice woman during the massage. She made small-talk and she asked a lot of questions. The massage was pretty good. I've had better, but I've also had much worse.

Soon after she started her massage, Ling asked me if I'd been there before. I said I had, but I could tell she didn't believe me. Maybe that's what went wrong. Right around the 40 minute mark she told me I could turn over if I wanted to. There was no teasing. Right before I flipped, another monger came in. It sounded like she knew him, and if so I understand what happened when she got back in the room. I flipped over and she asked if she could do anything else. She was definitely being cautious but once she started it was off to the races. And I mean that literally. She pulled her shirt down for about 30 seconds of UTC, then she sort of retreated out of reach. Even though I had 20 minutes left she was determined to get me off and get me out asap. She started jack-hammering and begging me to cum. So that wasn't much fun. She cleaned me up pretty quick and I walked out with 5 minutes remaining on my hour-long appointment.

I'm willing to cut her some slack I guess. If you're in business, you need to keep your regulars happy. But I had a pretty disappointing time, and I don't know if I'll return.Ling is worth another shot. We clicked. Full access north with suck, fiv to 3 O's. She said "what happened, my head is spinning" then handed me her phone to put my number in after checking I had no ring on. No thanks. Took direction well and we had a good time. I went back a month later and it just wasn't the same. Timing I guess. Anyway, you can see a previous report on Mary at D's last week, she had the jack-hamner death grip and blamed it on fiv. Ling, will repeat, had a big P, Mary, no way. Dw.

PatsFan12
02-10-23, 08:53

Best of luck.Thanks man.

Have you considered getting cash back when buying things? Don't take all of it at once but you can quickly get the house fee within a week.I definitely have thought of that. I just happen to have a gift card on me that would cover the house fee. I was just more curious if it was "smart" to do so. Probably reaching a little thinking it would get traced back in a worst case scenario.

HappyDave
02-10-23, 09:31

Thanks!A few places to have visa Master card stickers. I think it was Harmony spa, my memory is foggy with age. But one of them you could use a credit card and it actually came through on your bill as a pizza shop. Guess $60 in pizza your buying for the office. Cannot hurt to show them the card and ask. Worst they say is no.

HappyDave
02-10-23, 09:36
They advertise here so figured it's a lidgit question. Bitcoin has cracked down and wants I'd for everything. Tried a gift card but they cannot be used overseas. Anyone find a straight forward way to pay for RM without linking it to an I'd or account that links you to it.

Thanks HD.

Mattis1775
02-10-23, 12:11
Hi, I'll be visiting Boston this weekend and curious if there was any places worth visiting near Coply?Chinatown, easy by public transportation from Copley.

Acatagorical
02-10-23, 13:21
They advertise here so figured it's a lidgit question. Bitcoin has cracked down and wants I'd for everything. Tried a gift card but they cannot be used overseas. Anyone find a straight forward way to pay for RM without linking it to an I'd or account that links you to it.

Thanks HD.Privacy (dot) com is what you are looking for. Awesome and powerful with virtual CC that can put total or monthly limit on.

HighFive99
02-10-23, 13:42
Why would you even waste your money and want to pay? I've read many complaints on their forum by legit members about bogus reviews by users going by a first name and 2 numbers for usernames. I was a paying member on there not long ago and it's true. You see so many questionable reviews from usernames like Johnny23 or Dave47. I saw review of a place I'd been going to and it was total BS. And it was someone with a first name and 2 numbers for a username. That site is not worth it anymore IMHO.

Thanks HD.

HappyDave
02-10-23, 16:21
Why would you even waste your money and want to pay? I've read many complaints on their forum by legit members about bogus reviews by users going by a first name and 2 numbers for usernames. I was a paying member on there not long ago and it's true. You see so many questionable reviews from usernames like Johnny23 or Dave47. I saw review of a place I'd been going to and it was total BS. And it was someone with a first name and 2 numbers for a username. That site is not worth it anymore IMHO.It is searchable by town and a lot less cryptic. I have gotten some good intel and the PM leads have mostly paid off. That said, yes I have seen some bogus info and it can be a long time between reviews with some places that have talent almost never reviewed. One month every four or six months you can catch up quickly on all the posts. It supplements this site well for cross checking information.

HappyDave
02-10-23, 16:39
Privacy (dot) com is what you are looking for. Awesome and powerful with virtual CC that can put total or monthly limit on.It's mentioned so if the merchant is hacked they cannot steal a credit card number and max your card out. They ask for the same info as bit coin plus they want a bank account. Used to be you could go to several different bit coin machines and if you were below a limit they would text you a verification code and you put your cash in. You could use a prepaid phone or Google phone number. But now after you put your phone number it the machine asks for an I'd regardless of the dollar amount. I remember what back when you could buy a cashier check from 7 11 with cash and mail it in with your account name. Most that could be done is track the store and post office. No real way to link it back to a person. All the agreements have wording in them now that the info is held incase of a court order for things like money laundering. Not a far stretch given cannot have a site like this on a US based server. Next step is a court order for a money transfer company to give up info on people paying those sites. No way I am giving bank and personal I'd to one site and send that money to a site like RM. May as well just use a coin ap wallet on my phone.

Drip10
02-10-23, 17:17
Had a lot of recent success here with Michelle and Lucy a bunch but walked in today and was created by a thin Annie. Asked for my favorites but they weren't around. Something told me to leave but I said ahh what the hell. Hour visit. Asked for soft. She dumps oil on my back strike one. I go with it. I'm trying to get into it but she's positioning the towel all weird then I say just get rid of that please. I keep feeling 1 hand only on me and a repetitive rubbing and I can just tell she's on her phone. I give it another min or two and then turn to her and say can you get off the phone. I should have just up and walked out right then. Strike 2. Then she flips me my mood is killed she's asking what I what I'm now defeated and say hand only and then she starts asking how much. I say $40 she wants $60 blah blah blah. Strike 3. Seemed like menu was open but she is everything that is wrong with the hobby. Disengaged and then wants the world for minimum effort. This places has been a consistently outstanding experience so this stands out even more. Also last few times I've been here during the day it's been grand central station so also not great for the long term survival. This has been a nice change of pace since I boycotted grt road but on to the next I guess.Angela is the other masseuse there and is just as worse. They rotate often and this rotation is definitely a miss. Don't bother coming, wait a month to see what the next has to offer. Angela has bad attitude, not much of a looker and massage was not good at all. Rushes you and is very disengaged.

MaybeSometime
02-10-23, 18:21
Yeah I've definitely thought about this. I just happen to have a gift card with enough for the house fee that I thought it'd make sense. It.

But if it's dumb to do, due to possibly tracing cards I won't do it. That may be a reach though.

Thanks man.Another thing I have been thinking of doing is setting up a bank account that I can tell my employer to deposit a small portion of my paycheck in. That way I have an easier time budgeting and keeping all money separate. Unless someone compares your paystub to your primary account no one will be the wiser.

Motoman36
02-10-23, 21:56
Another thing I have been thinking of doing is setting up a bank account that I can tell my employer to deposit a small portion of my paycheck in. That way I have an easier time budgeting and keeping all money separate. Unless someone compares your paystub to your primary account no one will be the wiser.This discussion reminds me of the turmoil in my office 25 years ago when the company suddenlt decided to pay us semi-monthly instead of bi-weekly: apparently a lot of the guys were previously telling their wives that they got paid twice a month & the 2 extra paychecks were playmoney. Changing from 26 to 24 checks a year messed them up.

Member #6450
02-11-23, 11:24
This discussion reminds me of the turmoil in my office 25 years ago when the company suddenlt decided to pay us semi-monthly instead of bi-weekly: apparently a lot of the guys were previously telling their wives that they got paid twice a month & the 2 extra paychecks were playmoney. Changing from 26 to 24 checks a year messed them up.If you talk to a lot of older folks way back in the day a lot of places you were only paid once a month. I can't imagine that now. One of my older aunts told me that. She said the week or 10 days leading up the next paycheck were pretty frugal and you would be stretching every dollar for what's it's worth.

OldtimerMa
02-11-23, 11:50
If you talk to a lot of older folks way back in the day a lot of places you were only paid once a month. I can't imagine that now. One of my older aunts told me that. She said the week or 10 days leading up the next paycheck were pretty frugal and you would be stretching every dollar for what's it's worth.Some employers still use monthly payroll, and I myself receive one check a month. However, it's not very common and apparently less than 5% of employees are presently paid monthly.

Scraggy
02-11-23, 16:19
Agree Summer is very good but she will up sell like the rest of them!

Hard to resist that smile and pretty pout when she thinks she deserves more that standard tip!

Enjoy.Summer probably DOES deserve more than the standard tip. The experience is better than standard with her. Her co-worker, Linda, isn't quite as adorable but her service is at least as good and because she's not the manager doesn't have as many interruptions for calls etc.

BostonBoyBack
02-12-23, 00:07
Coco MILF, 40's, nice body a few extra pounds, Cs enhanced, full round ass. Second time I have seen her. Gives a good massage with extras. She was very happy to see me a second time. Even better service second time. Lots of smiles, very friendly, but her accent is very heavy, hard for me to understand. I'll be back to see her again.

SalamanderFour
02-12-23, 06:55
Yeah I've definitely thought about this. I just happen to have a gift card with enough for the house fee that I thought it'd make sense. It.

Thanks man.Check first if they'll take it. I've had even legitimate Asian places not want any cards. Cash rules.

MassMonger617
02-12-23, 10:20
Check first if they'll take it. I've had even legitimate Asian places not want any cards. Cash rules.They like the "A I R S" philosophy. Avoid IRS.

JackRyan337
02-12-23, 10:46
You can't go wrong at Tranquility, all providers are good looking, Tiffany is exceptional looking and all are nice, fun and make your experience a good time. Be nice to them and you will be rewarded. They are also pretty comical if you banter with them a little. Mimi, Angela, Jojo and Tiffany = good times for under 2.

ChangeEmUp
02-12-23, 16:45
Located just over bridge on bridge st. Very small parking lot. Walked in and was greeted by Ling. Early 40's with a great set up top. Place was dead so right to the room and had a decent massage. Flip comes and her top comes down. She lays beside me and lets me suck on her nipples. Move over to a chair in the room and it's a titjob to completion. 40+80. There's another shop next door that is on my to do list. Will report when I visit.

Partimer109
02-12-23, 20:08
Same CL ad that I posted link before but diff location scammer.

https://madison.craigslist.org/hws/d/madison-warm-massage-sensual-body-rub/7588195361.html

Break420
02-12-23, 20:56
You can't go wrong at Tranquility, all providers are good looking, Tiffany is exceptional looking and all are nice, fun and make your experience a good time. Be nice to them and you will be rewarded. They are also pretty comical if you banter with them a little. Mimi, Angela, Jojo and Tiffany = good times for under 2.Where's tranquil.

Break420
02-12-23, 20:57
Saw mimi.

Very cute, little skirt.

Good massage.

Standard tried to upset.

DownWind
02-12-23, 23:57
They like the "A I R S" philosophy. Avoid IRS.They love all the services and freedoms in America but don't want to contribute a nickle. They are expert in avoiding taxes and beating the system, it is how they survived in China.

DimSum21
02-13-23, 00:05
Located just over bridge on bridge st. Very small parking lot. Walked in and was greeted by Ling. Early 40's with a great set up top. Place was dead so right to the room and had a decent massage. Flip comes and her top comes down. She lays beside me and lets me suck on her nipples. Move over to a chair in the room and it's a titjob to completion. 40+80. There's another shop next door that is on my to do list. Will report when I visit.Good deal, I was last quoted 140 just for the exact same service. Let's all agree on a Price Ceiling at 60 or 80 for a tit job just like we did with Coco at Blue Harbor a couple years back. Hold the line!

Sounds
02-13-23, 00:55
Check first if they'll take it. I've had even legitimate Asian places not want any cards. Cash rules.Most places don't take cards. I know one place that does. But they also add like an extra 4% or whatever it is to credit card transactions, to cover what the credit card company charges them.

IllMonger
02-13-23, 01:12
Went to Health Ocean in the evening last week. Wasn't busy when I arrived but once I got on the table people started flowing in. I was greeted by the very attractive Summer. She looked about mid 30's, very slender with some nice fake tits. Her English was pretty good. Massage was above average, great pressure but she used a lot of oil. Was interrupted a few times because so many people were walking in to get massages. She even had to make a call to get another provider to come in to work since so many people were coming in. She started teasing a lot once she got towards my legs with light touching and grazing. After the flip she asked me want I wanted. I asked her to nude for a C note. Her body was absolutely banging. She let me suck on her titties and FOV. I asked if I could DATY but she said she wanted to be safe. Kitty was shaved and looked real tight. Pretty good actor with the FOV, grinding on my hand, moaning and a lot of dirty talk. Sensational HJ, she acts like she's really into it which is a plus. After I popped we chit chatted for a bit. Real down to earth and friendly. Will come back to see if there's more on the menu but I doubt there's much more since this place is not FS.

JohnReid
02-13-23, 02:19
They love all the services and freedoms in America but don't want to contribute a nickle. Gee, sounds just like what your everyday average American these days is like.

Jimmy Weed
02-13-23, 13:05
You can't go wrong at Tranquility, all providers are good looking, Tiffany is exceptional looking and all are nice, fun and make your experience a good time. Be nice to them and you will be rewarded. They are also pretty comical if you banter with them a little. Mimi, Angela, Jojo and Tiffany = good times for under 2.I do agree that Tranquility has some good looking women but, that's where it ends. They constantly harass customers to take 2 girls at once and the upsell is constant, I don't know about anyone else but it kills the mood for me. Good times for under 200 aren't are not really that good. Paying the house and then pay 140 for a saran wrap BJ is not my idea of a good time. For what they want for a saran wrap BJ you can go to Quincy or prov and get a much higher level of service. Again they are good looking but that is where it ends.

Member #6423
02-13-23, 14:21
Coco MILF, 40's, nice body a few extra pounds, Cs enhanced, full round ass. Second time I have seen her. Gives a good massage with extras. She was very happy to see me a second time. Even better service second time. Lots of smiles, very friendly, but her accent is very heavy, hard for me to understand. I'll be back to see her again.How much was the damage?

Wiseass
02-13-23, 17:12
Went to Health Ocean in the evening last week. Wasn't busy when I arrived but once I got on the table people started flowing in. I was greeted by the very attractive Summer. ............ Sensational HJ, she acts like she's really into it which is a plus. After I popped we chit chatted for a bit. Real down to earth and friendly. Will come back to see if there's more on the menu but I doubt there's much more since this place is not FS.During your Session, she didn't mention Half a Dozen Times, "No Review! If not she must have changed. When I visited awhile back, she had to have said to me "No Review" at least 6 Times! Thought she was going to open the door during the Session, to say "No Review", to make sure I understood. Instead of "Goodbye, Come Again", I got "No Review"! It was Comical, LOL.

IllMonger
02-13-23, 18:10
During your Session, she didn't mention Half a Dozen Times, "No Review! If not she must have changed. When I visited awhile back, she had to have said to me "No Review" at least 6 Times! Thought she was going to open the door during the Session, to say "No Review", to make sure I understood. Instead of "Goodbye, Come Again", I got "No Review"! It was Comical, LOL.Hahahaha. She never mentioned no review at all. Did mention to call next time to set up an appointment but other than that we just talked about random stuff.

JackLyons1967
02-13-23, 19:04
I do agree that Tranquility has some good looking women but, that's where it ends. They constantly harass customers to take 2 girls at once and the upsell is constant, I don't know about anyone else but it kills the mood for me. Good times for under 200 aren't are not really that good. Paying the house and then pay 140 for a saran wrap BJ is not my idea of a good time. For what they want for a saran wrap BJ you can go to Quincy or prov and get a much higher level of service. Again they are good looking but that is where it ends.Do you mind sharing where in Quincy you can get a higher level of service for the same or less? Feel free to PM. Thanks!

Param Ahmad
02-14-23, 00:03
Where's tranquil.In the vicinity of but not exactly 1000 Washington Street, Weymouth.

HappyDave
02-14-23, 09:23
During your Session, she didn't mention Half a Dozen Times, "No Review! If not she must have changed. When I visited awhile back, she had to have said to me "No Review" at least 6 Times! Thought she was going to open the door during the Session, to say "No Review", to make sure I understood. Instead of "Goodbye, Come Again", I got "No Review"! It was Comical, LOL.I have gotten the "you no internet " flip is when you ask for someone specific and no one at the place recognize you. Though especially when the crackdown on domestic web advertising for this stuff happen. I did ask some of the girls how they were advertising. They would pick up the phone and show me there RM page. Also I would often see a lap top open and listing on it. Think in their spare time they post to bump up the hit rate.

StlNumb1
02-15-23, 18:04
During your Session, she didn't mention Half a Dozen Times, "No Review! If not she must have changed. When I visited awhile back, she had to have said to me "No Review" at least 6 Times! Thought she was going to open the door during the Session, to say "No Review", to make sure I understood. Instead of "Goodbye, Come Again", I got "No Review"! It was Comical, LOL.I see Summer pretty regularly and she's prob the best locally. I've never had her say anything about reviews, is always sweet as hell, hot AF, and def above average massage. But she is very popular, so an appt is almost cert necessary, if you want to see her. The tease leading up is exceptional, and as it was said, her body is very much in play, HE is perfect, doesn't Jack hammer or mash, and puts on a sensual performance. I don't think she offers anything more than that though. She told me once she used to work at Eastern, if anyone remembers her from there. But she is worth seeing.

Wiseass
02-16-23, 01:48
I see Summer pretty regularly and she's prob the best locally. I've never had her say anything about reviews, is always sweet as hell, hot AF, and def above average massage. But she is very popular, so an appt is almost cert necessary, if you want to see her. The tease leading up is exceptional, and as it was said, her body is very much in play, HE is perfect, doesn't Jack hammer or mash, and puts on a sensual performance. I don't think she offers anything more than that though. She told me once she used to work at Eastern, if anyone remembers her from there. But she is worth seeing.As I stated in my Post it was awhile back when this occurred.

During your Session, she didn't mention Half a Dozen Times, "No Review! If not she must have changed. When I visited awhile back, she had to have said to me "No Review" at least 6 Times! Thought she was going to open the door during the Session, to say "No Review", to make sure I understood. Instead of "Goodbye, Come Again", I got "No Review"! It was Comical, LOL.In fact, I remember posting about this before, so went looking for my post and found it. Posted this back in Aug 2021, which was a Year and a Half ago:

He is talking about Forever Young in Weymouth. Check your PMs. Summer will tell you a Half Dozen Times "No Review".Funny thing is, it was a Reply to YOUR Post looking for information on where this Place was located. Hit the "View Original Post" Link, You'll see! LOL! I PMed You the Location. It was my Mistake I referred to it by it's previous name (Forever Young), before Summer bought it and changed the name to "Heath Ocean". She had recently at that time bought the Place. In another Post, I mentioned that at this visit I also met Linda, the Owner of South Shore Wellness. At that Time, She was working there Part-Time. It was before she opened South Shore Wellness and after she sold her previous Place (Holistic Healing Center), which is now known as "Tranquility Mind and Body". No need to locate this Post, my comments weren't flattering to Linda's appearance. I was told she was Sick at the Time.

Obviously Summer changed her mind about "No Reviews" from a Year and a Half ago. I posted because I thought the whole Episode was Comical. Since you didn't get the "No Review" and you regularly see Summer, I have to pat myself on the back, that my Post got you to finally write a Review. What took you so long? LOL. Believe me, I understand Members don't write Reviews of their Regular ATF's.

RavenXLearn
02-16-23, 03:53
Hey guys,

Long review! Been reading this for a couple of months but couldn't find a good place to start my mongering. Wanted a good experience and not regret throwing away my money especially with some of the bad reviews for some places. Decided on and called 732 Moody the night before and asked for a session with summer, she wasn't in that night but was told she would be available the next day in the afternoon. I picked a time after lunch but before the end of work so I could get a quiet time.

Boy, you guys are right, Summer was absolutely fantastic. I went for 60 minutes and she asked medium or hard, I said hard. I like a good massage. Previous experiences in other places, they don't really bother about the massage bit but summer really put effort into the massage, it was fantastic. Full effort and not a 1 hand massage with the other on the phone, back muscles felt great after. Following what the seniors said in here, I took off everything and placed the towel over my bum. As summer continued massaging back and thighs, she just gradually removed the towel. And she is really into the tease, those fingers were everywhere. As some mongers also said, just raise up a bit and she'll know what to do as well. Made a mistake due to my inexperience, I tried to touch legs while she was a quarter into massaging but she moved back a little so I stopped.

Now, as I was just talking to her casually, she did ask if I have been here before. I was upfront and said 'its my first time' but I've read reviews and you're highly recommended to which she giggled. She also said she will give GFE. And the flip came, she confirmed if she should proceed and I said yes. She was really really good with the oil and the hands, I won't go into detail here but she knows what she's doing. Also, at that point, she leaned over real close to talk sweetly as well. I started with OTC top and I asked if I could UTC top. She smiled, asked if I liked that which I said yes so I went under. She was wearing a front-clasp which she easily snapped off. Top was nice, soft and a handful. I tried to sit up and suck but she said not now. I also did OTC bottom. Had a huge load, she didn't stop till I was finished and then she said that's a lot, has it been a long time? Her first tissue to clean up wasn't enough so she went and got another tissue. After that, came in with hot towel and wiped everything.

Now, still had some time left so she asked where would I like massage to be and she gave a couple of suggestions to which I went for the face / head massage. She was thorough on that as well. When it was finished, I took a look at the time and I was actually 5 or so minutes over. She gave me a bottle of water and as I was leaving, she said lets have a hug and a kiss. That was really nice, she was about shoulder height so it completed the GFE.

Fantastic service. Glad I chose the place and her. She is highly recommended, please visit! She does recommend making appointments as walk-ins could be a hit or miss.

P. S: side-note as I was leaving I asked if there were extras and she said no, only HE and nothing more. And also, she knows about this site.

TL: DR. Great massage with impressive HE by summer. Won't go wrong for some time here.

Neoncheong
02-16-23, 10:53
Long time lurker.

When people was talking about April I didn't believe them and then I went to Roger (really shady at night) I was blown away.

Bishop8891
02-16-23, 11:45
Hey guys,

Long review! Been reading this for a couple of months but couldn't find a good place to start my mongering. Wanted a good experience and not regret throwing away my money especially with some of the bad reviews for some places. Decided on and called 732 Moody the night before and asked for a session with summer, she wasn't in that night but was told she would be available the next day in the afternoon. I picked a time after lunch but before the end of work so I could get a quiet time.

Boy, you guys are right, Summer was absolutely fantastic. I went for 60 minutes and she asked medium or hard, I said hard. I like a good massage. Previous experiences in other places, they don't really bother about the massage bit but summer really put effort into the massage, it was fantastic. Full effort and not a 1 hand massage with the other on the phone, back muscles felt great after. Following what the seniors said in here, I took off everything and placed the towel over my bum. As summer continued massaging back and thighs, she just gradually removed the towel. And she is really into the tease, those fingers were everywhere. As some mongers also said, just raise up a bit and she'll know what to do as well. Made a mistake due to my inexperience, I tried to touch legs while she was a quarter into massaging but she moved back a little so I stopped..Glad you had a good time! Summer is one of the best!

Jared260
02-16-23, 12:11
Went to Health Ocean in the evening last week. Wasn't busy when I arrived but once I got on the table people started flowing in. I was greeted by the very attractive Summer. She looked about mid 30's, very slender with some nice fake tits. Her English was pretty good. Massage was above average, great pressure but she used a lot of oil. Was interrupted a few times because so many people were walking in to get massages. She even had to make a call to get another provider to come in to work since so many people were coming in. She started teasing a lot once she got towards my legs with light touching and grazing. After the flip she asked me want I wanted. I asked her to nude for a C note. Her body was absolutely banging. She let me suck on her titties and FOV. I asked if I could DATY but she said she wanted to be safe. Kitty was shaved and looked real tight. Pretty good actor with the FOV, grinding on my hand, moaning and a lot of dirty talk. Sensational HJ, she acts like she's really into it which is a plus. After I popped we chit chatted for a bit. Real down to earth and friendly. Will come back to see if there's more on the menu but I doubt there's much more since this place is not FS.All true. Good actress. Worked at Eastern before with Ella, the premier performer. She can flip it on with a snap of the fingers. Makes it seem special. Once after I flipped, we were interrupted by a phone call with an agitated exchange. It ended, she came back to the table and instantly went to sexy voice / dirty talk character. Didn't miss a beat. It's all fake but better than the jaded disinterested types.

LobStaah
02-16-23, 13:04
Last year at some point I had tried 2 hands at this spot in Brookline and remembered it to be mediocre. Called in and stopped by for HH. Only 1 person was working that day, Mimi?, though I could be wrong. Massage was okay, nothing much to talk about. HE was better than the massage and took directions pretty well (felt a little bit rushed but managed to slow her down). She mentioned 2 hands is good to try, I told her may be next time. HH. 5 + .5.

RemyS
02-16-23, 16:00
Hey guys,

I just moved from Manhattan a bit ago. I frequent a lot of the Manhattan / flushing GFE spots like NYAF, DDU, Shangri-la. Is there anything similar to that here in Boston? From what I've seen it seems scarce. Any recommendations?

IllMonger
02-16-23, 19:31
Thinking about visiting Tranquility this week. Looks like everyone's favorite provider there is Tiffany. I was wondering if anyone had any info on how the other girls were. Feel free to PM me. Menu seems pretty pricey compared to other places judging from this thread. I'll leave a review once I visit the beloved Tranquil.

Aardvarks
02-16-23, 19:39
Hey guys,

I just moved from Manhattan a bit ago. I frequent a lot of the Manhattan / flushing GFE spots like NYAF, DDU, Shangri-la. Is there anything similar to that here in Boston? From what I've seen it seems scarce. Any recommendations?Check out the Boston Top Ten thread on here. I think it's what you're looking for.

Trickster666
02-16-23, 20:09
Hey guys,

I just moved from Manhattan a bit ago. I frequent a lot of the Manhattan / flushing GFE spots like NYAF, DDU, Shangri-la. Is there anything similar to that here in Boston? From what I've seen it seems scarce. Any recommendations?Unless you like them old and ugly (I could link you to some old girls), the recommendation would be to stay in Manhattan.

HighFive99
02-17-23, 08:05
Last year at some point I had tried 2 hands at this spot in Brookline and remembered it to be mediocre. Called in and stopped by for HH. Only 1 person was working that day, Mimi?, though I could be wrong. Massage was okay, nothing much to talk about. HE was better than the massage and took directions pretty well (felt a little bit rushed but managed to slow her down). She mentioned 2 hands is good to try, I told her may be next time. HH. 5 + .5.Do they only massage with 1 hand?? LOL.

SilverChin61
02-17-23, 09:23
Lost track of one of my favorites, Lisa. She rotates between a few other shops, like PO in wake and C spa in medf. C-scar on the belly, a real spinner and lots of fun. Anyone have any 411 for me? Thanks.

LusciousDreams
02-17-23, 12:11
Walked into Fragrance. Wanted Sophie but she was busy as usual. Angela asked "me good for you? She did have a great body, face not so much. Tried hh, because didn't know how she would turn out. She was rather good. OK massage, pretty nice tease. She gets quite into it with moans and some (heavily accented) dirty talk. On flip, we negotiated for $ for nude. That was pretty good. HJ was quite good actually, and she was grinding her kitty on my fingers. I don't know if she came, but she became really wet-fingers were sliding easily. She then put her beautiful breasts in my mouth and I was happy to oblige. I exploded soon after. The whole experience was such a turn on, that after a short break she started HJ again-I came thrice in total. Her dirty talk helped a lot. Overall, great experience, and will repeat.

Scraggy
02-17-23, 13:29
Unless you like them old and ugly (I could link you to some old girls), the recommendation would be to stay in Manhattan.Boston Top Ten probably comes closest. Not a spa but a high end $$$ apartment operation, prices like the NY places you mention.

Jimmy Pratt
02-17-23, 16:44
Saw Gina the other day. Seems like she's not too busy, so I got an hour and had a decent massage. On the flip, I got full access up top, including some suckling. This is a go-to spot for me because rarely are there interruptions, and I get the full hour. I do recommend calling ahead because sometimes she goes home or out of the shop if it's not busy.

JP.

LobStaah
02-17-23, 19:21
Do they only massage with 1 hand?? LOL.OMG, lol. Let me correct two things.

It's 4 hands and not 2, LOL.

The review is about when I visited last week for the second time since 2021.

CamelToe Guy
02-18-23, 12:05
Formerly known as Spring Spa. Went here recently and got Lisa. Short lady (about 5'2) and attractive. Also young as well. She looks like she's in her mid 20's. Maybe late 20's at the absolute oldest. Nice sized tits, not too big not too small. Not much of a backside from what I was able to tell.

The massage was above average. I've had better at AMPs but definitely a quality massage for the most part. The transition from the massage to the tease was kinda subpar but the teasing itself was decent.

On the flip, she asks if I want hand or "sucky sucky" (she actually said sucky sucky LOL). I went with the BJ. She asked how much for the tip. I say 100 and she's ok with that. After giving her the tip, she gets a "saran wrap condom" (yes a saran wrap condom. If you know, you know). Before she puts it on, she takes off her top and reveals one of the nicest set of tits I've ever seen at an AMP. I don't like using the word "perfect" but her tits were as close to perfect as you can get. Just the right size and with suckable nips too. She stuffs her tits in my face and I sucked on them for a little bit. Then she has me grab them as tells me to be rough which was interesting since more often than not they are saying be gentle.

Afterwards, she puts on the saran wrap condom and starts the BJ and man. This was a very high quality BJ. She's very skilled with her mouth. Felt almost like a BBBJ even with the saran wrap condom on. About halfway through it, she wanted me to stand up while she continued to suck and even had me briefly fuck her face. I don't recall ever face fucking a girl at an AMP before. After I finished, she continued sucking for at least a full minute before cleaning me up.

Damage: 50 house for 30 minutes, 100 tip.

Side note: Probably not necessary to include this part but I thought it was interesting. Someone else was there with another girl. I never saw the other girl but I heard them in the next room over. They were talking with the guy the entire time I was there until he left (he left a few minutes before I left). I talk to the ladies but damn, seem like the dude was catching up with an old friend he hasn't seen in years or something rather than a lady at an AMP LOL. I'm guessing he did an hour and got his extras in the middle of the session before I got there because it definitely wasn't while I was there.Sounds like the girl I had she had a little bulge in the front wasn't sure if she was preggo or not but I digress. Took the hour massage sucked I kept waiting for it to get better never did, one hand massage and texting with other. There was another girl I saw on the way out blonde short hair skinny. I might go back and try her but this one waste of money and time. Said her name was kelly.

The place itself looks nice though.

DubzSync1
02-18-23, 21:51
Greetings All,

It will be my first time visiting your city next week and will be staying in the downtown area for a couple of days. I would love to explore and experience the places offered in your city. I'm looking for spots that offer GFE or FS. I've been scrolling through the thread and see a lot of you mention Tranquility. Any info to this spot or any other spots would gladly be helpful.

OriginalBurr
02-18-23, 22:39
Walked into Fragrance. Wanted Sophie but she was busy as usual. Angela asked "me good for you? She did have a great body, face not so much. Tried hh, because didn't know how she would turn out. She was rather good. OK massage, pretty nice tease. She gets quite into it with moans and some (heavily accented) dirty talk. On flip, we negotiated for $ for nude. That was pretty good. HJ was quite good actually, and she was grinding her kitty on my fingers. I don't know if she came, but she became really wet-fingers were sliding easily. She then put her beautiful breasts in my mouth and I was happy to oblige. I exploded soon after. The whole experience was such a turn on, that after a short break she started HJ again-I came thrice in total. Her dirty talk helped a lot. Overall, great experience, and will repeat.Thanks for sharing! Out of curiosity, what is the damage for multiple shots like this? I typically do one shot and want to make sure I'm not spoiling the market when asking for multiple next time.

WillApple
02-19-23, 13:33
I went to the Newton st Waltham massage shop a few days ago, and now they have changed to 2 new young girls. The big breast massage is good, and the service attitude is also very good. This experience is was great, and I will come back.

Sounds
02-19-23, 15:39
I went to the Newton st Waltham massage shop a few days ago, and now they have changed to 2 new young girls. The big breast massage is good, and the service attitude is also very good. This experience is was great, and I will come back.You have 3 posts, first was last August. All about the same place. Your second posts is asking about how it is, though you claimed to have already been there in your first post.

My guess is you do come back to that place daily, to work.

HappyDave
02-19-23, 15:50
You have 3 posts, first was last August. All about the same place. Your second posts is asking about how it is, though you claimed to have already been there in your first post.

My guess is you do come back to that place daily, to work.Ya, no level of service and no prices. Drive from 32 south right by it to High st. Have not seen a good review ever.

BlueSkyBos
02-19-23, 16:36
Greetings All,

It will be my first time visiting your city next week and will be staying in the downtown area for a couple of days. I would love to explore and experience the places offered in your city. I'm looking for spots that offer GFE or FS. I've been scrolling through the thread and see a lot of you mention Tranquility. Any info to this spot or any other spots would gladly be helpful.I do have a couple of places that you may want to try. PM me if you are interested.

WillApple
02-19-23, 17:02
You have 3 posts, first was last August. All about the same place. Your second posts is asking about how it is, though you claimed to have already been there in your first post.

My guess is you do come back to that place daily, to work.Why would you say that? I just wanted to leave a good review for that place.

DionHunk
02-19-23, 20:11
I went to the Newton st Waltham massage shop a few days ago, and now they have changed to 2 new young girls. The big breast massage is good, and the service attitude is also very good. This experience is was great, and I will come back.What was the damage?

WillApple
02-20-23, 16:40
Ya, no level of service and no prices. Drive from 32 south right by it to High st. Have not seen a good review ever.60/60 topless HJ light touching.

TCollins
02-21-23, 10:34
Anyone know if the lovely Watertown Mila and her friends ever landed at a new shop? In particular Jojo? Thanks.

TwBone
02-21-23, 10:41
Paid a visit here last night, met new talent Nana from Taiwan,30 ish spinner natural B, said will be there for another 5 days, good massage. Fun std. Finish, more on the menu I was not wanting it at the moment. Will go back in 3 days before she leave, to explore more!

EarlSandwich
02-21-23, 11:31
Saw Gina the other day. Seems like she's not too busy, so I got an hour and had a decent massage. On the flip, I got full access up top, including some suckling. This is a go-to spot for me because rarely are there interruptions, and I get the full hour. I do recommend calling ahead because sometimes she goes home or out of the shop if it's not busy.

JP.Where does she advertise and what's the damage?

Jimmy Pratt
02-21-23, 13:51
Where does she advertise and what's the damage?I don't know if she advertises, but it's definitely on rubmaps. Elm refers to the street name, and the town is F'ham. Should be easy to find!

I just recommend calling ahead in case she's busy or out of the shop.

JP.

CanIKickIt1
02-22-23, 12:56
Hello fellow mongers. I am staying overnight in Boston next week near the airport and I'm looking for a reliable provider or MP who provides more than HJ. TIA.

Member #6638
02-23-23, 12:38
Watch out.

My fav place in Wake (can't say name) is getting busy and people noticing.

When I drove by I saw a cop car parked across the street. I drove right on by after I noticed. Looks like they were scouting the place.

I circled back after a bit and scouted for any marked / unmarked and it seemed clear after a bit.

Be careful my friends. Also I noticed they have their closed sign on now. Maybe to discourage too much foot traffic / attention.

Max Walker86
02-23-23, 15:15
Watch out.

When I drove by I saw a cop car parked across the street. I drove right on by after I noticed. Looks like they were scouting the place.

I circled back after a bit and scouted for any marked / unmarked and it seemed clear after a bit.

Be careful my friends. Also I noticed they have their closed sign on now. Maybe to discourage too much foot traffic / attention.Society can't function without f.s spas. LEO are doing a disservice trying to close down these places.

Berga781
02-23-23, 15:21
Watch out.

Be careful my friends. Also I noticed they have their closed sign on now. Maybe to discourage too much foot traffic / attention.Although you could be correct, typically when they are doing surveillance, they are not sitting in a marked car sticking out like a sore thumb. Just go for it and let us know!

OceanBrez
02-23-23, 20:50
Long timer here from 2 main to Waverly.

In tham, 13 x moody, not very clean just a HJ.

Blue ocean, always good whoever you get, clean but just a HJ no extras.

Angela in H2 O very good and so are most of her ladies, clean and good attitude.

Wanted more so tried High st last week, got Cindy, stay away, donation upfront, kills the mood, to skinny for me.

Stay safe OB.

Member #6638
02-23-23, 22:42
Although you could be correct, typically when they are doing surveillance, they are not sitting in a marked car sticking out like a sore thumb. Just go for it and let us know!True probably not that obvious, but still not a good look to see a ton of traffic walking into a spa all men in the middle of the day.

Berga781
02-24-23, 12:58
True probably not that obvious, but still not a good look to see a ton of traffic walking into a spa all men in the middle of the day.I agree! I'm pretty sure that the local LE in every city knows the deal. It's usually not the locals that we have to worry about. And when that time comes, you won't know until you hear the door getting kicked off the hinges.

But, if any time to be careful, now is the time. Our new governor is an absolute menace when it comes to massage parlors. So I Expect a lot of that in the near future.

CityDweller
02-24-23, 17:07
Was in Chinatown yesterday and stopped in for a half hour of fun at Fragrance. I did not call ahead so ended up with a new girl working there who said her name was Mia. She speaks perfect english and was very cute and TINY. I will say that her actual massage technique was quite good, but don't think she has been coached-up on the finish as it was kind of sub-par relative to the normal experience here (with, say, Sophia or Alice and the rest of the recent crop). Hopefully she gets better with some monger instruction or lets her guard down a little more. She was reluctant to take her top off. That was the first thing that I found troublesome. And while she was playful overall, I just would have like a bit more sensuality from her. Just based on her looks I'd try her again just on the hopes that as she gets a bit more experience here she gets better on the fun stuff.

SkipperFoley
02-25-23, 19:08
Anyone know if the lovely Watertown Mila and her friends ever landed at a new shop? In particular Jojo? Thanks.Jojo was fantastic, I am also interested in seeing here again!!

ThizzleHats
02-25-23, 22:06
Watch out.

Be careful my friends. Also I noticed they have their closed sign on now. Maybe to discourage too much foot traffic / attention.The closest I ever came was in an AMP. Two girls are working I go upstairs with one and she tells me "someone stole her phone" about the other girl. Apparently somebody came in and got some services and on the way out snatcher her phone and ran off.

Well after the deed was just done I hear the other girl say "the police are here" I shit myself. She had called the cops to report her stolen phone and they came to take a report.

Obviously they had no idea I did anything but that is awkward as fuck. They had THREE squad cars there. Thankfully she took him into another part of the spa and I was able to slip by and get to my car (in the lot) and beat a hasty retreat.

HappyDave
02-26-23, 12:27
The closest I ever came was in an AMP. Two girls are working I go upstairs with one and she tells me "someone stole her phone" about the other girl. Apparently somebody came in and got some services and on the way out snatcher her phone and ran off.

Well after the deed was just done I hear the other girl say "the police are here" I shit myself. She had called the cops to report her stolen phone and they came to take a report.

Obviously they had no idea I did anything but that is awkward as fuck. They had THREE squad cars there. Thankfully she took him into another part of the spa and I was able to slip by and get to my car (in the lot) and beat a hasty retreat.I have had fire alarms go off. Everyone showed up did there thing and left. BTW the girl had every right to call the cops.

KcirtaPanner2
02-26-23, 13:11
Watch out.

Be careful my friends. Also I noticed they have their closed sign on now. Maybe to discourage too much foot traffic / attention.Cops park and sit random places all the time. It's kinda what they do (as opposed to the real jobs the rest of us have). Not saying I wouldn't have done the same thing you did but we have no idea if it means anything. Once I came out of the one that got robbed in Stoneham (this was long before) and cop was parked directly facing it. They've never been raided far as I know.

Dgell
02-26-23, 19:13
Called looking for the famous Summer but only Mia was available. Was horny enough to give her a try and no regrets. Very good massage (asked for medium). On the flip went for fiv and she stuck her eraser nips in my mouth.

Very playful and giggly gal.

Damage 45 house + 100 tip. I guess I overpaid.

CamelToe Guy
02-26-23, 20:10
Apple Weymouth.

Two different girls 3 x, one girl twice. Both give good massages. The taller one gives a great tease, a little huskier than I prefer but talented, daty 60,100. The shorter, cute, nice ass, belly damage, first time daty 60,100. Second time would only do HJ gave 40 no utc access, annoyed me by trying to get more money for HJ. Return maybe.

China 1.

Cocoa Gone. New girl Anna cute petite. Gives a good massage. Wanted 60 for HJ with not touching. Wanted 100 for top off touching. I believe she would have done 100 for saran wrap BJ which she conveniently had in her pocket. Offered 100 for daty she wanted more. I gave her 20 and said have a good night. She said a girls pussy is valuable to them. It's definitely the money maker but it's not Gold.

It's true inflation has gone up and it sucks for everyone but my salary hasn't increased to equal inflation. I'm not paying and I hope you guys will not pay either. I'm not a cheap guy. But I won't be taken advantage of or extorted for some pussy.

CamelToe Guy
02-26-23, 20:19
A little advice to the girls who read this forum. If the girls were smart they would form a relationship (business) make us feel important, flirt with us, act like you care and enjoy what you are doing, be honest and treat us fairly and they would find their pockets would be over flowing. A lot of these girls hate what they are doing and feel entitled. Hey I get some guys are probably disgusting, do not care about hygiene and are disrespectful. So, I would suggest jacking up your prices for those knuckleheads until they figure it out. But treat the rest of us fair and you will develop a following.

The following are fair prices imo. But alot depends on how you treat us. HJ 40 utc top 60 utc bottom daty 100. FS 140 BJ cim wo cover 120 - 140 depends on skill level, with cover 80.

JackRabitSlim
02-26-23, 20:37
A little advice to the girls who read this forum. If the girls were smart they would form a relationship (business) make us feel important, flirt with us, act like you care and enjoy what you are doing, be honest and treat us fairly and they would find their pockets would be over flowing. A lot of these girls hate what they are doing and feel entitled. Hey I get some guys are probably disgusting, do not care about hygiene and are disrespectful. So, I would suggest jacking up your prices for those knuckleheads until they figure it out. But treat the rest of us fair and you will develop a following.

The following are fair prices imo. But alot depends on how you treat us. HJ 40 utc top 60 utc bottom daty 100. FS 140 BJ cim wo cover 120 - 140 depends on skill level, with cover 80.I would like to second that opinion. I had this one massage by this cute little spinner. I definitely over paid for what I got, but she was so enthusiastic and flirting, and I felt as though she paid so much attention to me. After, I think that is what I want the most. After feeling ignored by so many of these Northeast women who dress like men, to find a women who enjoys being sexy, and giving sensual attention is a real turn on for me. Maybe I am a dinosaur, but I like femininity and who women who enjoy having their femininity appreciated by men. My two cents.

BTW, that little spinner was in Michelle's place in Methuen, she calls it Lavender spa, on Baldwin Ave. The house fee was fine, the girl was over priced but when she giggled and stuck out her bum and pulled on Junior, it was so sexy.

Neddd
02-27-23, 02:34
I had time and some extra cash so I visited the place in downtown Danvers. I tried it once before, it's a clean place with discreet parking and as luck would have it I had the same provider this time as I did the last time. She was older with a fairly attractive face but a dumpy body. She gave a decent massage as she did when I was last there. UTC top and that's all. Tipped. 6 and she wanted more but so did I so that was the full tip. Now I could use a little advice. Lately, I was asked if I would like a 4 hand massage. I was told that it wouldn't cost any more for two girls. The first time I was offered 4 hands it was the same deal, two for one only I realize I have to tip both girls but unfortunately I didn't bring the extra cash so I had to decline and when I brought in enough I wasn't offered 4 hands. So I would like to benefit from the experience of anyone who has had the 4-hand massage. 1 Is it a good idea to ask for it when I make an appointment? 2 Are the girls more apprehensive to perform when paired together? 3 Is it worth it? Any info will be appreciated.

Choir Boy
02-27-23, 08:06
BTW, that little spinner was in Michelle's place in Methuen, she calls it Lavender spa, on Baldwin Ave. The house fee was fine, the girl was over priced but when she giggled and stuck out her bum and pulled on Junior, it was so sexy.Do you recall when you saw the little spinner at Lavender? They have had some attractive really ladies there, but I don't recall a little spinner.

Aardvarks
02-27-23, 11:32

The following are fair prices imo. But alot depends on how you treat us. HJ 40 utc top 60 utc bottom daty 100. FS 140 BJ cim wo cover 120 - 140 depends on skill level, with cover 80.I agree 100%! Except on the prices. Haven't found 140 for FS in a bit. I've had some ask for over 2 at a couple places. I think 160-180 is avg for a hot young spinner these days.

My rule of thumb is I get names and phone numbers. I try as hard as I can to call ahead, see who is working, and visit the girl I know delivers, is hot, and we've established a price point. If I get an oldie, unenthusiastic, poorly dressed lady it's basic rates period. Why spend more? Unless the service is excellent. Which occasionally happens.

Aardvarks
02-27-23, 11:33
There's been a lot of name sharing lately (multiple Cocos, Amy's, Lilys, Cicis) at some shops. I call them out on their BS when I get there and it's not who they said. I had one time last month where I setup appointment directly with a girl I knew. I went. Lady who greets me said "no she no working". I say "yeah she is" and show her the text, in the commotion the girl I wanted pops out of a room topless (she was in mid stroke probably). She says "sorry wait 5 minutes". I go to room and she shows up all showered and nice. Don't pull that crap on me mama san.

Also what's up with the jacked up room fees? A lot of places going to 50/70 for hhr / hr.

Sounds
02-27-23, 12:57
So I would like to benefit from the experience of anyone who has had the 4-hand massage. 1 Is it a good idea to ask for it when I make an appointment? 2 Are the girls more apprehensive to perform when paired together? 3 Is it worth it? Any info will be appreciated.1. Yes because you are taking a chance that 2 women will be available when you are there.

2. Often more apprehensive. In that case it is not really worth it. But when they are not it can be great. Kind of need to get a feel for the women before hand. But don't expect them to interact with each other.

3. YMMV Have some experiences that were awesome. Some just not worth it. You are rolling the dice.

JonSnow35
02-27-23, 14:00
There's been a lot of name sharing lately (multiple Cocos, Amy's, Lilys, Cicis) at some shops. I call them out on their BS when I get there and it's not who they said. I had one time last month where I setup appointment directly with a girl I knew. I went. Lady who greets me said "no she no working". I say "yeah she is" and show her the text, in the commotion the girl I wanted pops out of a room topless (she was in mid stroke probably). She says "sorry wait 5 minutes". I go to room and she shows up all showered and nice. Don't pull that crap on me mama san.

Also what's up with the jacked up room fees? A lot of places going to 50/70 for hhr / hr.Yea its why I never bother asking their names. A couple of the places I frequent tell me that they purposefully say different names. That way if someone is calling thinking they are looking for a "new" girl they won't be able to tell if someone new is working or not.

Jimmy Pratt
02-27-23, 18:50
I think that it's worth it if the place won't charge 2 house fees for the 4-handed. Most places will try to charge 60 X2, or maybe give you a 'deal' at $100 for an hour. So, if you're saying that you don't have to pay double for 2 girls, I would give it a try for sure. I usually give each girl at least 40 tip, although you can probably get away with 30 each. I give more if they do a really good job or if one or both of them allow access up top.

JP.

I had time and some extra cash so I visited the place in downtown Danvers. I tried it once before, it's a clean place with discreet parking and as luck would have it I had the same provider this time as I did the last time. She was older with a fairly attractive face but a dumpy body. She gave a decent massage as she did when I was last there. UTC top and that's all. Tipped. 6 and she wanted more but so did I so that was the full tip. Now I could use a little advice. Lately, I was asked if I would like a 4 hand massage. I was told that it wouldn't cost any more for two girls. The first time I was offered 4 hands it was the same deal, two for one only I realize I have to tip both girls but unfortunately I didn't bring the extra cash so I had to decline and when I brought in enough I wasn't offered 4 hands. So I would like to benefit from the experience of anyone who has had the 4-hand massage. 1 Is it a good idea to ask for it when I make an appointment? 2 Are the girls more apprehensive to perform when paired together? 3 Is it worth it? Any info will be appreciated.

MrWaterbury
02-27-23, 18:56
Hey folks,

I am in Boston for one night this Wednesday. I am staying at a hotel near Chinatown. I plan on going to read back the last few pages to do my own research. I was curious how the AMP's in Boston compare to Providence. Can I expect to get the same level of service? Do any stay open past 10 and what is the consensus on which is everyone's favorite?

Jimmy Pratt
02-27-23, 19:04
Hey folks,

I am in Boston for one night this Wednesday. I am staying at a hotel near Chinatown. I plan on going to read back the last few pages to do my own research. I was curious how the AMP's in Boston compare to Providence. Can I expect to get the same level of service? Do any stay open past 10 and what is the consensus on which is everyone's favorite?You will find that the Providence places are open later, and offer full menu without exception. The Chinatown places aren't all open as late, but some may offer similar service, while some don't offer more than HE. Read the last month's worth of posts on this forum and you'll see a lot about Chinatown places.

JohnDick75
02-27-23, 19:15
Went to red Sun last week and woman refused cash and wanted credit card obviously I left because that is last thing anyone wants a digital trail did anyone have same experience or does anyone know if something is going on.

LusciousDreams
02-28-23, 08:56
Went for hr session with Summer.

Short story: If you want the best non-FS session, look no further.

Long story: Easy enough to book appointment with Summer. She is very pretty. It wasn't just an amazing massage with he, it was proper GFE. Her massage skills are seriously good-she precisely targeted my ache points. Very relaxing, to the point I fell half asleep. I was only woken up by her amazing teasing. Boy is it a good tease. My junior was throbbing so hard. She keeps sensuously rubbing the back door, which is just out of this world. On the flip, she asked if I would take care of her. Off came her top (no bottom access). Beautiful assets, and she let me play with them as much as I liked (I went gentle first, which got her in the mood). She can talk dirty. I popped twice, and she is so good, I could have gone for the third.

6 house, 1 extras.

SexDude123
02-28-23, 10:38

Long story: Easy enough to book appointment with Summer. She is very pretty. It wasn't just an amazing massage with he, it was proper GFE. Her massage skills are seriously good-she precisely targeted my ache points. Very relaxing, to the point I fell half asleep. I was only woken up by her amazing teasing. Boy is it a good tease. My junior was throbbing so hard. She keeps sensuously rubbing the back door, which is just out of this world. On the flip, she asked if I would take care of her. Off came her top (no bottom access). Beautiful assets, and she let me play with them as much as I liked (I went gentle first, which got her in the mood). She can talk dirty. I popped twice, and she is so good, I could have gone for the third.

6 house, 1 extras.I'm curious how do you get two pops? Is it one after another? Do you ask for it? Every time I pop they are always rushing me to get dressed and out the door anywhere I go.

JayBean
02-28-23, 13:58
Anyone else get a strange text message out of the blue today?

Rupert 2
02-28-23, 14:29
I'm curious how do you get two pops? Is it one after another? Do you ask for it? Every time I pop they are always rushing me to get dressed and out the door anywhere I go.You pay for an hour and tip well.

Two pops will fill the hour.

Motoman36
02-28-23, 17:09
Anyone else get a strange text message out of the blue today?Yesterday I got a text "Hi"same number that she had on Boston St Salem. Saw recent ad, she's now reopened in downtown Salem. No interest.

TheIceGuy
02-28-23, 17:54
Went to red Sun last week and woman refused cash and wanted credit card obviously I left because that is last thing anyone wants a digital trail did anyone have same experience or does anyone know if something is going on.In Methuen? I haven't gone in like two weeks but they've never asked for a CC. Either something new or something weird.

TheIceGuy
02-28-23, 18:07
I had to stay in Wakefield so I figured I'd check out a local place. Did some searching and saw Peaceful Orchid. What a disappointing experience.

Fairly cute girl for an AMP. Forgot name because I suck at names but she had a nice little red dress on. Got hopes up for a pretty good time but it ended up being just kind of awkward.

Let's see, she cranked the music when I got there then had to keep leaving room for dumb shit. Came back and realized music was too loud, went to go turn it down. Massage sucked, it was rough and not in a good way. I know these girls aren't LMT so I'd rather them not pretend to be one by crushing my spine thinking she is doing some skilled technique. I'll take harder massages from trained professionals.

I'm nitpicking, anyway, virtually no tease. It was about a week and a half since I popped so a gust of wind could have probably gotten me hard but the entire experience I remained soft while on stomach. Between the interruptions, hard massage, and zero tease, I only even remotely enjoyed it out of desperation. I do the flip and she starts making all these gestures to ask what I want. She does a two handed jerk like she was skiing so I almost wondered if she was going to bring another dude in so she can do a two for one. I ask about mouth and she says yes for 120. I ask about fucking and she asks how much I had. I lie and say 140 and she said okay but of course stood over me while I was getting the money out looking for how much I actually had (note to mongers. Only bring in what you intend to spend. Make a rookie mistake there).

Leaves comes back with a condom that was already open. I ask if new and she (likely lies) and says yes. I said get a new one and open it and of course she acts like she didn't understand. It's clean. It's clean. Sure. Fucking gross. But me being a gross person I threw it on anyway and we went to town. Action was average and more awkward than fun.

Final summary. Go here if you want FS but bring own condom and don't expect any super hot teasing experience.

BorrowAFeeling
02-28-23, 20:08
I'm curious how do you get two pops? Is it one after another? Do you ask for it? Every time I pop they are always rushing me to get dressed and out the door anywhere I go.Before it begins just ask if you can go twice. Why not a happy beginning AND a happy ending? Throw in an extra $10 or $20 on top of normal fee. Usually when you're comfortable with a spot this is an option.

BorrowAFeeling
02-28-23, 20:12
Found a spot. It's a legit place where you might be able to get extra. The good is the massage is fantastic, clean spot. The bad is that provider is not a smoke show by any means, always wears mask and doesn't allow UTC. But if you want a good massage and a good release PM me.

HeadyTipper
02-28-23, 23:13
Heading toward the end. A few reports on my way out. Saw a sweet, petite spinner at Apple Wey recently. Called herself Amy maybe the best, most sensual rub I have ever had. All hands and fingers and butt and thighs. Perfect. Better than Leez in Clinton. Not kidding. OTC only but didn't ask or need anything else. On my way out I think I remembered her as a gal from Anan on Stafford. Skinny with sleeve tats. Annie? So, so good. BTW the place was jumping with mongers. She had to leave the room a few times. Did not short me though.

A few days earlier went to SSR on Bridge. Granny. Lina? Linda was not there that day. Very good therapeutic massage. Jack finish.

Maybe Apple one more time?

I hr]ear Tiffany from Tranquil might have gone back to the homeland. Can't confirm though.

Peace.

MarkSingh1982
03-01-23, 00:43
OMG! Thank you for reviewing and recommending Summer! I've had my share of AMPs and providers, and Summer is by far the best looking (pretty, slim, and busty), with a genuinely great massage and the amazing tease before the flip. Blown away!

70 per hour house fee plus tip (please be generous). Like the original reviewer said. If you want a non FS but a truly genuine massage with a gorgeous and fun chick. Ask for Summer.

I did call ahead and ask for Summer but when I got there, another girl (not my type) tried to tell me summer is busy. I refused and out came summer.

6 house, 1 extras.

Jared260
03-01-23, 05:18
Yesterday I got a text "Hi"same number that she had on Boston St Salem. Saw recent ad, she's now reopened in downtown Salem. No interest.Got it too. She is recontacting people after reopening in new location in Salem.

Jared260
03-01-23, 06:06
I had time and some extra cash so I visited the place in downtown Danvers. I tried it once before, it's a clean place with discreet parking and as luck would have it I had the same provider this time as I did the last time. She was older with a fairly attractive face but a dumpy body. She gave a decent massage as she did when I was last there. UTC top and that's all. Tipped. 6 and she wanted more but so did I so that was the full tip. Now I could use a little advice. Lately, I was asked if I would like a 4 hand massage. I was told that it wouldn't cost any more for two girls. The first time I was offered 4 hands it was the same deal, two for one only I realize I have to tip both girls but unfortunately I didn't bring the extra cash so I had to decline and when I brought in enough I wasn't offered 4 hands. So I would like to benefit from the experience of anyone who has had the 4-hand massage. 1 Is it a good idea to ask for it when I make an appointment? 2 Are the girls more apprehensive to perform when paired together? 3 Is it worth it? Any info will be appreciated.Depends. I say that because it can be like a double date. You with each one of them, and them with each other. Can change the dynamics. The fantasy is extra attention. Yes, if coordinated. If not coordinated, it can be distracting. Often if it is slow day, they might push a 4-hand. Sometimes it's a way for an experienced girl to teach a new girl the routine. If they are the only two working, one will leave if a monger walks in. They often talk openly to each other in mandarin, which can be distracting. Usually one does the top and the other the bottom. It can be weird if one is doing a head massage and the other is on the legs. Or, if one is giving a better massage than the other and you notice the difference. Mainly, it is how well they work together. Then the end, usually one on berries and one on man. Maybe the extra hands rub other parts. How smoothly it goes depends on how much they have done it together before, and this goes for access too. Access seems to fall into two camps, they do for you and you don't do to them, or they match each other on access allowed. I've paid double house, for using two for the time, and then double tip. If they do only one house fee, that's good. Only a couple of times has the end been double nude with extras, and for $$ They were comfortable with each other doing extra together. I only do 4 h now if I know both girls from individual sessions before or past 4 h.

Acatagorical
03-01-23, 08:12
Got it too. She is recontacting people after reopening in new location in Salem.I don't know this MT's history. How does she compare to other Salem spots. I'm a fan of the new Custon Bodywork's on Boston St but I'm a HE / HJ-only guy.

Is she the one I've seen advertising on Front Street?

Thanks.

FlynNY56
03-01-23, 17:01
I don't know this MT's history. How does she compare to other Salem spots. I'm a fan of the new Custon Bodywork's on Boston St but I'm a HE / HJ-only guy.

Is she the one I've seen advertising on Front Street?

Thanks.Yes, formerly on Boston Street. Her massage skills are on point. Only problem with the new location is downtown Salem parking sucks.

Drogaswav
03-01-23, 17:48
Visited 3 elm recently. First time there. As others mentioned it appears Gina is the sole provider there. Had an ok time.

Was surprised to see a big dog in there barking its head off when I entered.

Massage was ok, tease was non existent. She was just hovering around the boys and groin but would never touch when I was face down. I appreciate the tease more than than finish so that was a big disappointed.

I asked to turn around eventually and she again begins to just massage close to my d until I grabbed her hand and put it directly on my hard shaft. She seems pretty cautious when it comes to new people. Which I understand but still kinda sucks bc it means the 1st session would be substandard just to build trust.

Finish was ok as well. I have a feeling more is probably available with repeat visit. Def not repeating anytime soon.

BTW her hr house fee is $70. Gave standard tip for HE.

SSGuy
03-02-23, 00:12
Heading toward the end. A few reports on my way out. Saw a sweet, petite spinner at Apple Wey recently. Called herself Amy maybe the best, most sensual rub I have ever had. All hands and fingers and butt and thighs. Perfect. Better than Leez in Clinton. Not kidding. OTC only but didn't ask or need anything else. On my way out I think I remembered her as a gal from Anan on Stafford. Skinny with sleeve tats. Annie? So, so good. BTW the place was jumping with mongers. She had to leave the room a few times. Did not short me though.

A few days earlier went to SSR on Bridge. Granny. Lina? Linda was not there that day. Very good therapeutic massage. Jack finish.

Maybe Apple one more time?

I hr]ear Tiffany from Tranquil might have gone back to the homeland. Can't confirm though.

Peace.Called ahead and asked if Amy was available. A recent review named Amy as an new ATF. Mama sounded confused on the phone and then it dawned on her "you must mean Annie". Ok, Annie. "she's not working today, you come try new young girl". Uh oh, that's always a crap shoot but I go in anyway. Pleasantly surprised to meet Lisa, you spinner type and very cute with a great body as I soon found out. Great soft hands, decent massage, not much of a tease but sufficient. I flip she grabs the oil and starts right in. I tell her I need to see her ass and pull her leggings to her knees to expose a nice little bum and probably the softest skin I've ever felt. I unhook the bra and release largish BS with great suckable nipples. So this goes on for awhile and for whatever reason I can't pop (age and meds) I ask if she ever fucks and got a flat NO. Ok whatever, I tell her no problem thanks for the effort. She leaves, I add a twenty to the forty dollars change she put on the chair and get dressed. She comes back in sees the 60 and says that's not enough. Ok, I tell her give me 10 dollars change for another twenty but she glares at me and says "still not enough" LOL WTF! OK I add another 20 to bring it to 80 and she keeps looking me in the eye " you touch" while pointing to her crotch, which I did but pretty much with no penetration. I tell her next time Ill take care of her but she stands her groung and wants a C note. Not happening. I said 80 and there will be no next time and walked. Now I'm normally a very generous tipper but If you're going to try to shake me down well fuck you. She could have made a bundle off me over time but now I certainly won't go back. So just a heads up to you guys I can get a much better experience at a few shops nearby, bare assed naked with a damn near GFE for 100 plus house.

P.S. I Know Tiffany from Health Ocean had gone home to China for a visit, not sure if she's back. Good Luck!

Acatagorical
03-02-23, 14:42
Saw the ad on Craiglist under beauty services and checked here where others mentioned that this massage therapist (Lisa) had texted them about her new place. I was chatting with her during the massage so learned so moved into this place last week and, in September, left a place at 28 Boston Street.

Anyway, I texted the number on the ad last night checking on availability for a 10 am massage and she was very quick to reply back.

Found parking (really the main issue with this location) and took me a sec to the front door was open as it is a thin commercial building with one of those phone / camer contraptions where you have to scroll by name. Anyway, don't need to and she texted me when I was downstairs to just come up. Quick flight of stairs to 204 with quick stop at a common men's room down hallway first.

It's a 2 room office with a door to the massage room where she has a table and heater. Had me undress and there was literally nothing as far as coverage. She came back in and I confirmed she wanted me on top of the one sheet. She slipped a paper towel under the shaft and off we went.

Massage skills were a 10/10 as far as AMP level. Would put her at a solid 7/10 vs CMTs. On par with a resort masseuse if not a bit better. Didn't ask about pressure but it was perfect.

Tease started half way through and was an easy 10/10. Long and drawn out. I had a hard time predicting where she was going next between inner thighs, lower back, butt, etc. Very nice.

Eventually got the light touch and then the flip. Asked if wanted oil and did a great HJ with slow build. Allowed OTC roaming.

Once done clean up was baby wipes (no hot towels unfortunately) and then continued with a great massage on legs to feet and then up to shoulders and neck.

I highly doubt anything else on menu but for a very good massage in a discreet building with great tease and release, Lisa is well worth the trip to Salem and the hunt for a parking spot.

Total was. 6 for massage and gave. 6 for tip but there was zero talk about tip / expectations which was also quite nice. The Custom Bodyworks place on Boston Street where I have been several times was disappointing at the last visit with tip discussion before the HJ.

Like I said, she only started in this spot last week and sounds like it has been very slow so far so if anyone is on the North Shore, I would recommend stopping in.

SteveLynch123
03-02-23, 15:07
Do you recall the name of the girl with the big boobs?

HeadyTipper
03-02-23, 18:56
Called ahead and asked if Amy was available. A recent review named Amy as an new ATF. Mama sounded confused on the phone and then it dawned on her "you must mean Annie". Ok, Annie. "she's not working today, you come try new young girl". Uh oh, that's always a crap shoot but I go in anyway. Pleasantly surprised to meet Lisa, you spinner type and very cute with a great body as I soon found out. Great soft hands, decent massage, not much of a tease but sufficient. I flip she grabs the oil and starts right in. I tell her I need to see her ass and pull her leggings to her knees to expose a nice little bum and probably the softest skin I've ever felt. I unhook the bra and release largish BS with great suckable nipples. So this goes on for awhile and for whatever reason I can't pop (age and meds) I ask if she ever fucks and got a flat NO. Ok whatever, I tell her no problem thanks for the effort. She leaves, I add a twenty to the forty dollars change she put on the chair and get dressed. She comes back in sees the 60 and says that's not enough. Ok, I tell her give me 10 dollars change for another twenty but she glares at me and says "still not enough" LOL WTF! OK I add another 20 to bring it to 80 and she keeps looking me in the eye " you touch" while pointing to her crotch, which I did but pretty much with no penetration. I tell her next time Ill take care of her but she stands her groung and wants a C note. Not happening. I said 80 and there will be no next time and walked. Now I'm normally a very generous tipper but If you're going to try to shake me down well fuck you. She could have made a bundle off me over time but now I certainly won't go back. So just a heads up to you guys I can get a much better experience at a few shops nearby, bare assed naked with a damn near GFE for 100 plus house.

P.S. I Know Tiffany from Health Ocean had gone home to China for a visit, not sure if she's back. Good Luck!Sorry if I messed up on the name! Maybe she said Annie, not Amy. She said she worked M, T, T and F. Also sorry you got the haggle treatment. My favorite thing about Apple is the relatively private parking / entrance. BTW I can confirm that Tiffany at Health is back at work in Weymouth.

Spectator
03-02-23, 23:31
Leaves comes back with a condom that was already open. I ask if new and she (likely lies) and says yes. I said get a new one and open it and of course she acts like she didn't understand. It's clean. It's clean. Sure. Fucking gross. These girls know about diseases just like we do. Rerolling a 50 cent rubber is not in their best interest.

Choir Boy
03-03-23, 07:29
So just a heads up to you guys I can get a much better experience at a few shops nearby, bare assed naked with a damn near GFE for 100 plus house.Excellent! Can you tell us where, please?

JohnnyOceans2
03-03-23, 11:50
Going to be in Chinatown next week and am thinking about stopping by my old favorite 40 H. Went to 2 D maybe a year ago with a decent, standard experience. Anyone got any tips on the other spots inside 40 H, or maybe another spot in CT besides the green door (which I tried a couple weeks ago). Advice would be appreciated!

SSGuy
03-03-23, 12:16
Excellent! Can you tell us where, please?Sure, Tranquility on Washington Wey and Ocean Health on Middle Wey.

Spectator
03-03-23, 14:28
Excellent! Can you tell us where, please?Go to a place, talk to the girl as much as you can. Be clean, manicured, have a condom.

If you like the experience and the girl seems eager to please, especially the older ones, ask her for a BJ. Tell her you have a condom.

I usually bring a $100 bill.

I frequent the shops in my area, and I don't really over tip. Most of the shops in my area are solidly HJ only, yet more often than not for $100 and a condom I get laid.

Now its to the point they don't ask for the house fee, and about half way thru the HJ she said "want to fuck" and I get the condom.

I leave the money and she brings water and smiles. When walk in she knows a $100 tip just arrived.

Not all shops are like this, but the slower ones are always looking for more money. I didn't try to deiberately build a repor with any of these girls, I'm a once a week massage at most customer.

But I can usually tell which ones will say yes.

Most ladies won't let $100 walk out the door.

WalthamKid
03-03-23, 14:47
Now its to the point they don't ask for the house feeHow do you get past a mama san with no house fee?

SSGuy
03-03-23, 15:54
Excellent! Can you tell us where, please?Try Tranquility on Washington in Wey or Health Ocean on Middle St Wey.

Spectator
03-03-23, 16:52
How do you get past a mama san with no house fee?The places (and there are several) that I go to its usually just one lady working. PLaces with a MMS are usually tougher to get the special service, or they are like hurry hurry and be quiet. Which I don't like. Its much easier in places where the girl is working alone. I leave house + $100 on the table.
Often they come back with the rubber wrapped in a tissue and ask you to take it and not throw it in the dumpster in their lot.

Vintage68
03-03-23, 17:18
Called ahead and asked if Amy was available. A recent review named Amy as an new ATF. Mama sounded confused on the phone and then it dawned on her "you must mean Annie". Ok, Annie. "she's not working today, you come try new young girl". Uh oh, that's always a crap shoot but I go in anyway. Pleasantly surprised to meet Lisa, you spinner type and very cute with a great body as I soon found out. Great soft hands, decent massage, not much of a tease but sufficient. I flip she grabs the oil and starts right in. I tell her I need to see her ass and pull her leggings to her knees to expose a nice little bum and probably the softest skin I've ever felt. I unhook the bra and release largish BS with great suckable nipples. So this goes on for awhile and for whatever reason I can't pop (age and meds) I ask if she ever fucks and got a flat NO. Ok whatever, I tell her no problem thanks for the effort. She leaves, I add a twenty to the forty dollars change she put on the chair and get dressed. She comes back in sees the 60 and says that's not enough. Ok, I tell her give me 10 dollars change for another twenty but she glares at me and says "still not enough" LOL WTF! OK I add another 20 to bring it to 80 and she keeps looking me in the eye " you touch" while pointing to her crotch, which I did but pretty much with no penetration. I tell her next time Ill take care of her but she stands her groung and wants a C note. Not happening. I said 80 and there will be no next time and walked. Now I'm normally a very generous tipper but If you're going to try to shake me down well fuck you. She could have made a bundle off me over time but now I certainly won't go back. So just a heads up to you guys I can get a much better experience at a few shops nearby, bare assed naked with a damn near GFE for 100 plus house.

P.S. I Know Tiffany from Health Ocean had gone home to China for a visit, not sure if she's back. Good Luck!The spoken and unspoken rates now are generally $100 for topless with touching. She just have thought this was understood. It's a conundrum because we don't want to haggle with these girls after the flip, but when they feel short changed this will make them haggle the next customer. I realize different girls may accept different tips, but the trend as of late has been $100 for stripping down and allowing touching. Some even want $120 which I refuse.

Her blocking you from leaving is also why I prefer not to call these places ahead of time. So they can't hassle you afterwards.

Mr Quimper
03-03-23, 18:13
Leaves comes back with a condom that was already open. Yeah, this sucks but they often do this because they're worried that wrappers in the trash could be gathered as evidence by Uncle LEO. I agree it doesn't make much sense but it's always good advice to bring your own supplies.

LaChevre
03-03-23, 18:30
Made a stop at Dandelion in Weymouth yesterday afternoon after some of regular stops where busy. Hadn't been to this shop in probably three years or so. Was greeted by two very cute early 30 year old, May and Sunny. Started out with May but she had ab appt. Show up so Sunny took over. Nice med massage with a good deal of teasing all over. Asked for her to get naked / daty all she said was you take care of me, no haggling over tip. Great performance really put a lot of effort in it, as an older guy I was struggling to pop but she wasn't taking no for an answer. Will def. Repeat.

Sounds
03-03-23, 19:34
How do you get past a mama san with no house fee?Only two ways you can get no house fee.

If it is the owner and she waves it.

If the girl pays it out of her tip.

One of the reasons cameras are there is to monitor number of customers for the owner. Otherwise the women will say she saw 3 customers when there were 5. Then keep the house fee for the other 2 visits.

Member #6342
03-03-23, 22:24
Still that curly big hair granny?Is she kind of tall?

ThatGuy23
03-04-23, 00:40
The spoken and unspoken rates now are generally $100 for topless with touching. She just have thought this was understood. It's a conundrum because we don't want to haggle with these girls after the flip, but when they feel short changed this will make them haggle the next customer. I realize different girls may accept different tips, but the trend as of late has been $100 for stripping down and allowing touching. Some even want $120 which I refuse.

Her blocking you from leaving is also why I prefer not to call these places ahead of time. So they can't hassle you afterwards.Wait. 100 on TOP of house? Just for being nude?

Spectator
03-04-23, 09:43
Only two ways you can get no house fee.

If it is the owner and she waves it.

If the girl pays it out of her tip.

One of the reasons cameras are there is to monitor number of customers for the owner. Otherwise the women will say she saw 3 customers when there were 5. Then keep the house fee for the other 2 visits.I pay the house fee, she just doesn't as for it up front, I just leave the whole fee tip and house fee at the end. I always ask if the girl is the owner. I think that they lie a lot. There are 3 shops I go to where I always see the same girl, its the only girl that ever works there, and she chats after the session a bit and the way she talks is like she's the owner but If you ask directly she says no its my cousin shop or something like that.

Lily1234
03-04-23, 09:49
Went to aiko in ct after having not been there for years. Grandma. Shitty massage and kept scratching me with her nails accidentally. Sometimes a shit massage precedes a great ending but not this time. Only up side is she did not try to haggle for more tip. Have no idea if more was available because I did not want to see any part of her geriatric body.

JohnnyOceans2
03-04-23, 12:25
Wait. 100 on TOP of house? Just for being nude?I have the agree with 100 being the new standard for naked HJ. I've been to 3 or 4 different spots from Waltham to Weymouth and have had the girl immediately on flip quote me the 100. Kinda stinks but not too bad, some girls will let you fuck their tits for no additional.

SSGuy
03-04-23, 13:40
I have the agree with 100 being the new standard for naked HJ. I've been to 3 or 4 different spots from Waltham to Weymouth and have had the girl immediately on flip quote me the 100. Kinda stinks but not too bad, some girls will let you fuck their tits for no additional.I'll go along with 100 being the acceptable rate for nude h e, but, it better come with plenty of mutual touch and a good attitude from the girl. Pants to knees and shirt pulled is never worth a hundred bucks.

LaChevre
03-04-23, 18:10
I'll go along with 100 being the acceptable rate for nude h e, but, it better come with plenty of mutual touch and a good attitude from the girl. Pants to knees and shirt pulled is never worth a hundred bucks.True that they have to be naked for me to it $100.

SlowMo
03-04-23, 23:03
Had nothing but meh dreams for a while, so I spared you the reading. Potentially useful update for some of you: I was handed to Mimi at Eastern recently. She's easy on the eye, as are most of Ella's girls. The surprising part is that her massage is very good. I asked for hard and it was skillful. Even got a few nice cracks thanks to the back walk. On the flip side, she has lofty tip expectations but would do more than shake your hand. Would see her again.

-SM.

Choir Boy
03-05-23, 13:49
I'll go along with 100 being the acceptable rate for nude h e, but, it better come with plenty of mutual touch and a good attitude from the girl. Pants to knees and shirt pulled is never worth a hundred bucks.Let's say a girl stripped down to just panties; not fully nude. What would be a fair donation?

Mattis1775
03-05-23, 17:38
Went to aiko in ct after having not been there for years. Grandma. Shitty massage and kept scratching me with her nails accidentally. Sometimes a shit massage precedes a great ending but not this time. Only up side is she did not try to haggle for more tip. Have no idea if more was available because I did not want to see any part of her geriatric body.If it's Grandma, it must've been the lady on the right? I wonder if Cindy, the younger one that uses the room to the left is still there. That's if it's the same parlor that I'm thinking of that's on the 2nd floor on Kneeland?

JohnnyOceans2
03-05-23, 22:05
Let's say a girl stripped down to just panties; not fully nude. What would be a fair donation?Down to her panties, full access to ass and kitty, complete access up top. I could be happy with that.

NorthShore123
03-05-23, 22:13
The spoken and unspoken rates now are generally $100 for topless with touching. She just have thought this was understood. It's a conundrum because we don't want to haggle with these girls after the flip, but when they feel short changed this will make them haggle the next customer. I realize different girls may accept different tips, but the trend as of late has been $100 for stripping down and allowing touching. Some even want $120 which I refuse.Idk where you are going where that is the standard tip for a HJ with touching. You can get FS for 120/140. BJ 80/100.

Momo2
03-06-23, 11:31
Idk where you are going where that is the standard tip for a HJ with touching. You can get FS for 120/140. BJ 80/100.My experience is that the therapist that charges more tend to be younger, they dress up, and provide a more sensual experience. The better looking ones even charge more up to $140 for a fully naked, up on the bed, reverse cowgirl HE.

Then I can also get a standard 60/40 hour long session with an average looking provider in sweats, who looks like she just woke up from a nap.

Some can find something in between.

It's good to have options.

Bishop8891
03-06-23, 12:55
Had nothing but meh dreams for a while, so I spared you the reading. Potentially useful update for some of you: I was handed to Mimi at Eastern recently. She's easy on the eye, as are most of Ella's girls. The surprising part is that her massage is very good. I asked for hard and it was skillful. Even got a few nice cracks thanks to the back walk. On the flip side, she has lofty tip expectations but would do more than shake your hand. Would see her again.Mimi is very nice. Her massage is great! Eastern is always good place to go.

Bastardale
03-06-23, 14:03

I'm willing to cut her some slack I guess. If you're in business, you need to keep your regulars happy. But I had a pretty disappointing time, and I don't know if I'll return.So I went back to Dandelion to see Ling again. There have been so many good reviews that I figured I'd give it one more try. And I figured that if I was going to go back, I should go back soon after my first appointment because there would be a better chance that Ling would remember me.

We started off with a medium massage and that was, again, pretty good. There was minimal teasing before the flip, which was disappointing.

On the flip, she pulled up her shirt and dropped her pants without even asking, which was a positive. She didn't even mention the tip. I was grabbing her butt and I guess she felt that I wanted more, so she said "you can kiss me but you need to take care of me" or something to that extent. At which point she took off her pants and hopped up into a 69 position. Again, she didn't even mention a specific dollar amount. I appreciated that because I don't like haggling, but it's also very surprising. Anyway, no offense to anyone else, but I didn't want to "kiss" her for my own reasons. But getting her on the table, nude, in that position was exactly what I wanted. The finish was a HJ and it was once again vigorous. I tipped her $100 which is the going rate for a nude HJ. But I was walking out of the room with 15 minutes left in my 1 hour appointment.

I've been going to AMPs for a long time, including the big ones that used to exist in RI. Ling's operation really has an assembling line quality to it, more than any other place I've been to. I know she needs to make her money, but the whole thing seemed rushed. I don't think I'll be returning. There are so many other decent AMPs out there right now. YMMV.

SSGuy
03-06-23, 18:41

I'm willing to cut her some slack I guess. If you're in business, you need to keep your regulars happy. But I had a pretty disappointing time, and I don't know if I'll return.Dude, there is an option literally next door, South Shore Reflexology with plenty of off street parking down back. Use the driveway between Dandelion and SSR and use the rear entrance to go upstairs. I've been going there quite awhile and always have a good time.

Jim Mack
03-06-23, 18:50
Vintage68; I don't get this part of your impressive report.

Her blocking you from leaving is also why I prefer not to call these places ahead of time. So they can't hassle you afterwards.

HandShake617
03-07-23, 08:28

Damage: 50 house for 30 minutes, 100 tip.I have drove by this place daily for years, thanks for the intel I will report back soon with my own experience!!

LongDongTV
03-07-23, 10:41
I saw some reports on this place last year (mostly about someone named Niko) and at the time figured I'll give it a try sometime. Well that time ended up being recently. Looks like they may be under new management though since they have a new name (Touch of Heart formerly Pathway). I've been to some spots with some weird entrances but this one was definitely the weirdest. It can be very easy to miss LOL.

Had a great time though and would highly recommend. Out of respect to the girl I got and because no one has mentioned anything about this place since last year, I'll share the actual details on my visit only to senior members via PM OR I'll share the actual details if you're not a senior member but we previously shared intel via PM.Went back here recently. Same girl and same services as mentioned to those that PM'd me. Would still highly recommend.

JohnnyOceans2
03-07-23, 12:06
Been a regular at Dandy but its been getting busy the past 3 times I've been. To the point where my girl has to leave the room a couple times during the session. How are the girls next door? I've been thinking about trying something different.

SexDude123
03-07-23, 14:41
I gave this place a try because I was near by.

There is some parking off to the side so that's nice.

I walked in and saw a thin younger female with nice tits she took me to a room and told me Tiffany would take care of me.

I was a little disappointed because I wanted the first girl but Tiffany came in and she was very nice to look at.

Probably around 30-35 with nice C tits and long nipples.

I paid the house fee and started the massage. The massage was not bad.

She didn't really tease much until before the flip but that might be because it's my first time.

On the flip she asked what I wanted I said nude HJ. She offered BJ but I said I only brought $80.

So she agreed on topless HJ for $80. She had some nice tits and she let me suck on them.

HJ was nice and she took her time which I like, I hate it when providers just jackhammer from the beginning.

Even when I tell them to go slow.

Anyways after the finish she did a scalp massage and sent me on my way.

Really enjoyed my time here.

DoctorTerry
03-07-23, 19:08
I got a lot of BBBJs at 220 and 1 main but she was by far the best. Probably the best I've ever had in my life. She would start off really slow licking under the balls, and slowly work her way up to the balls licking all around. Then the base of the shaft and she would slowly work her way up the shaft licking and teasing until she finally takes my head in her mouth, at this point she starts working up and down. Until she is just absolutely milking most of my shaft now, she keeps this up never once stops or goes to the hand. She keeps this up until I bust in her mouth, she catches every single last drop. Then slowly pulls her mouth off my shaft taking every single drop with her. I saw her a lot when she was there will be great to reconnect, those two spas were the best!

JohnGlobalCorp
03-07-23, 20:43
I got a lot of BBBJs at 220 and 1 main but she was by far the best. Probably the best I've ever had in my life. She would start off really slow licking under the balls, and slowly work her way up to the balls licking all around. Then the base of the shaft and she would slowly work her way up the shaft licking and teasing until she finally takes my head in her mouth, at this point she starts working up and down. Until she is just absolutely milking most of my shaft now, she keeps this up never once stops or goes to the hand. She keeps this up until I bust in her mouth, she catches every single last drop. Then slowly pulls her mouth off my shaft taking every single drop with her. I saw her a lot when she was there will be great to reconnect, those two spas were the best!Your posting spread widely through 2021 and now not many of them, How can?

Member #6423
03-08-23, 00:57
I got a text message 'new girl and young' from oxford, so I cannot resist and went as soon as I could. When I arrived called mamasan and she told me to wait for 15 minutes, so I went back to my car. I got a text 'come now'. I met Cindy, she is in her lates 20, good body, with a tattoo in her belly. She was complaining about the previous client, she said he was crazy guy, she was really mad. I got her calm down, giving her some love, kissing her neck gently, and hugging softly. We got connected. She left the room for a moment and I got naked. When she got back, I was ready, so she also got naked, and she asked me what I wanted, while I was already sucking her tits, and kissing her neck. I said FS, she said without condom? Yeeah!. I fucked her for 15 minutes, she did enjoy my dick, her face was a poem. I waited until she got her release, she really needed, and I did cum in her pussy. She was happy, and relaxed, and me too. Total damage 170. I got her number just in case, she will be there until end of March.

JayBean
03-08-23, 10:10
How is great road these days? Haven't been in a few months. What about orchid, how's the rotation?

LongDongTV
03-08-23, 10:53
Went back here recently. Same girl and same services as mentioned to those that PM'd me. Would still highly recommend.Tried responding to some people reaching out but why'all inbox is full. Checking mine as well to make sure there is space.

DoctorTerry
03-08-23, 14:18
Your posting spread widely through 2021 and now not many of them, How can?That was supposed to be a private message, didn't realize I was posting publicly.

QuincyFire
03-08-23, 16:24
I have drove by this place daily for years, thanks for the intel I will report back soon with my own experience!!The front door was locked at spa on granite st that's a good sign for what might be going on inside stood there for 2-3 minutes, was greeted by a nice looking Asian mid 30's she said to come back in a hour. She was attractive small in size but the hallway kinda smelled bad but that's as far as I went inside. Moved on to Braintree 452 Washington I was greeted by a very tall Asian with blonde hair not my type at all, she said something in Chinese and out came the very attractive smaller lady wearing a dressed to kill ***** outfit also a hour wait. The tall lady said she's available now I said next time. Stay safe.

Mattis1775
03-08-23, 16:35
I got a text message 'new girl and young' from oxford, so I cannot resist and went as soon as I could. When I arrived called mamasan and she told me to wait for 15 minutes, so I went back to my car. I got a text 'come now'. I met Cindy, she is in her lates 20, good body, with a tattoo in her belly. She was complaining about the previous client, she said he was crazy guy, she was really mad. I got her calm down, giving her some love, kissing her neck gently, and hugging softly. We got connected. She left the room for a moment and I got naked. When she got back, I was ready, so she also got naked, and she asked me what I wanted, while I was already sucking her tits, and kissing her neck. I said FS, she said without condom? Yeeah!. I fucked her for 15 minutes, she did enjoy my dick, her face was a poem. I waited until she got her release, she really needed, and I did cum in her pussy. She was happy, and relaxed, and me too. Total damage 170. I got her number just in case, she will be there until end of March.Is that the Green Door? If it is, always a hit or miss. Last I was there, it was an older, short, fake boob woman, good BBFSCIP. But, was tight and only one position. Damage sounds right. Parking is terrible unless you're there by train or working nearby. I haven't met anyone younger than 40 there. Maybe, it'll be a lucky day.

Stzas
03-08-23, 20:53
Coming for the weekend and staying in Chinatown. I don't know your city first time visitor and looking for a HE or BBBJ AMP! Any suggestions would be appreciated! Thanks in advance mongers!!

KisMetGeek
03-09-23, 10:15
Got a few hours to burn this afternoon before my 7 pm flight home. Can someone direct me to a quality nude HJ?

Member #6423
03-09-23, 10:33
Is that the Green Door? If it is, always a hit or miss. Last I was there, it was an older, short, fake boob woman, good BBFSCIP. But, was tight and only one position. Damage sounds right. Parking is terrible unless you're there by train or working nearby. I haven't met anyone younger than 40 there. Maybe, it'll be a lucky day.Yes, parking is terrible. Sometimes I must go to the private parking. I was lucky with the parking last time, found one free meter at Kneeland st.

And yes, green door is a mystery door, sometimes is good and others not much, but always get a release. Now is Cindy, young and sweet.

KisMetGeek
03-09-23, 16:55
I flew into Boston today for a quick meeting with a client and had a few hours to burn until my flight. Scanned through these forums and decided on Moody based on other posts and since it was close st to my client.

Called at 2 and booked for 2:30. The MMS is a hottie herself and I thought she was my girl, but once I was ready a very pretty young girl came in. She said her name was Blondie.

Massage was okay and she took her time. Once I flipped over, I asked her to take off her top which she did for a promised tip of $80. This girl had the most incredible pair I've ever seen in my entire life. She's young and slender but her tits are a full natural D cup. Still perky. I got some titty sucking, a short titty fuck and a solid HJ to finish up.

I will definitely be back if I return to this office.

Rion75
03-09-23, 17:03
I finally tried it out. Asked for VIP services. Bro I think I'm officially retiring from this trade. You have some real life reflection after that experience. I walked in to the dark room with the disco lights going and there she was a nighwalker.

CraneGuy
03-09-23, 21:19
I've driven by this place many times in my travels, and it looks like they finally opened. I like trying new places. I think I'm going to toftt and give it a shot. I'll report back soon.

https://www.rosearomatherapy.com/

SantaSlilhlpr
03-09-23, 23:44
Went to Abc, drew a chick called Amy. She couldn't remember her name told me 20 min in she remembered her name. Weird. Body rub was not good at all. A lot of pushing and elbows to the back. Then she takes a paper towel and wipes my ass. She said nice and clean now I can play. She sits between my legs and starts rubbing my crack and the starts grabbing my balls and stroking my dick pulling it backwards. I said turn over she says yes but stops me and grabs a hot towel. I flip and she grabs more oil. I'm rock hard at this point. She says what do you want I say BJ. She says 2. I said no thanks. She says 1. I say. 8. She says ok, lifts her shirt and HJ. I was confused but I'm not paying. 8 for HJ. I said HJ then. 4. She gets confused and starts negotiating again. I'm starting to drop fast. All this negotiation and I say I'm good. Start to get up and she says lay down and says I'll be right back got to pee. At this point I'm done and had enough. Got dressed and walked out the door. Will not repeat.

RI CheeseHead
03-10-23, 00:31
I got a lot of BBBJs at 220 and 1 main but she was by far the best. Probably the best I've ever had in my life. She would start off really slow licking under the balls, and slowly work her way up to the balls licking all around. Then the base of the shaft and she would slowly work her way up the shaft licking and teasing until she finally takes my head in her mouth, at this point she starts working up and down. Until she is just absolutely milking most of my shaft now, she keeps this up never once stops or goes to the hand. She keeps this up until I bust in her mouth, she catches every single last drop. Then slowly pulls her mouth off my shaft taking every single drop with her. I saw her a lot when she was there will be great to reconnect, those two spas were the best!Who and where is she?

Jared260
03-10-23, 20:35
Saw the ad on Craiglist under beauty services and checked here where others mentioned that this massage therapist (Lisa) had texted them about her new place. Like I said, she only started in this spot last week and sounds like it has been very slow so far so if anyone is on the North Shore, I would recommend stopping in.If this was the owner who was previously at 28 Boston, she was a one person show. No help. And if it is the same person here now (I got a text from the old 28 Boston owner saying she had a new place), and if she is a one person show again, then "Lisa" now used other names before (Linda, Wendy). Always had good massage skills and experienced with all conclusions. She looks younger than her years, but is like in mid to late 50's. In good shape for age. How old was your Lisa?

Trailman44
03-11-23, 12:42
Visited two places in the last few weeks.

36 Winn Burlington. Wasn't on RM and didn't find a review here feels new. Parking and entrance wide open to busy intersection. Needed to get buzzed in which left me hanging out front for a min. Older masseuse with decent body. Okay rub but she focused on the shoulders a bit much. Did have playful second half of the massage turning into a great long tease. Flipped and started the finish without negotiation. I asked for more and she didn't offer anything more. About halfway through the finish she asked what I was willing to do for more. I wasn't interested in negotiation at tHat time so had her wrap up. More maybe on the table. I had a great time but won't necessarily be rushing back. Hh 50\40.

40 Salem Medford - 2nd floor spa with street facing entrance, walked right in. Large spa. Only saw two ladies but there maybe more. Drew a Middle age decent looking masseuse with a nice body. Sprung for the hour. Decent massage skills but started the tease early. Hot towel, flipped and worked out everything for 140. Nice tight body with bees. Had a great time and finished up. Asked for more massage as there was still time on the clock. She obliged but still left at about the 45 min mark. Would return but only for the half. 70 went to the house.

Acatagorical
03-11-23, 12:52
If this was the owner who was previously at 28 Boston, she was a one person show. No help. And if it is the same person here now (I got a text from the old 28 Boston owner saying she had a new place), and if she is a one person show again, then "Lisa" now used other names before (Linda, Wendy). Always had good massage skills and experienced with all conclusions. She looks younger than her years, but is like in mid to late 50's. In good shape for age. How old was your Lisa?Yup. Sounds like her. Likely early 50's but looks great for her age. Great massage and very nice slow build to finish.

BlueSkyBos
03-11-23, 17:07
XX47 Hancock St. Was in presidents town in a evening, felt kind of stressful and decided to get a relief. Located at a busy main street but parking is not bad. Two ladies Wendy, Tina were available. I picked Wendy, 40's, decent rack, long black hair Chinese MILF. Paid an hour house fee of. 7. Massage was good with a lot of tease. On the flip she pointed to my rock hard junior, negotiation started right away. Settled for 2. 0 for a complete FS. She was very skillful and playful with cowgirl and missionary positions. One of the best in my recent visits. Massage on my head afterwards. Felt relaxing and comfortable walking out of the door. Definitely will repeat.

JayBean
03-11-23, 17:43
Hadn't been to great road in a few months but popped in familiar face but don't remember if from there or somewhere else but going by Yuki there. She's petite and cute but overall visit was meh. She was disinterested most of the visit but did provide saran BJ which was decent. Didn't see the other girl would not repeat with her.

Popped in to see summer on moody. Haven't been to the new shop but what a great visit. She's just pleasant and overall pleases without all the other BS. Need to visit her more often.

Vintage68
03-11-23, 18:41
49 Great Road, parked in the back. Entrances is right on a heavily trafficked street, not the most discreet entrance. They do have a rear entrance if you call they will let you in there. I got an older provider, probably late 40's early 50's, well preserved for her age. Long blond hair and good English, went by Sunny. Overall friendly demeanor. Massage was just okay, nothing great. Low effort with a lot of questions and little to no tease. On the flip it was all business even though she doesn't offer more than a topless HJ. We negotiated $100 for topless HJ but she was pushing for $120. She had nice B / C cups but wouldn't really let me titty fuck, said maybe next time. When I wanted to touch and suck them she said I should have told her that sooner because it cost more. I got frustrated with the constant talk of money any time I wanted to roam and touch. HJ away ok, clean up ok. But the constant banter about money was a put off. Likely won't be back.

NorthOfTown
03-11-23, 23:29
Thanks to you fellow posters who found Lisa from 28 Boston. I lost touch with her after she left 28 Boston. I highly recommend her. Her massage is LMT quality and is very knowledgeable of pressure points and muscle structure. But her approach is sensual and hypnotic. Her English is very good and she connects well with you quickly. She finishes with a soft touch rub down and the result is quite satisfying. Downtown Salem location in a building with other offices. Clean shop.

OnlyToPost
03-12-23, 01:08
XX47 Hancock St. Was in presidents town in a evening, felt kind of stressful and decided to get a relief. Located at a busy main street but parking is not bad. Two ladies Wendy, Tina were available. I picked Wendy, 40's, decent rack, long black hair Chinese MILF. Paid an hour house fee of. 7. Massage was good with a lot of tease. On the flip she pointed to my rock hard junior, negotiation started right away. Settled for 2. 0 for a complete FS. She was very skillful and playful with cowgirl and missionary positions. One of the best in my recent visits. Massage on my head afterwards. Felt relaxing and comfortable walking out of the door. Definitely will repeat.I believe there's 2 on that street. Which one did you go to if you don't mind. Mandarin or Massage therapy? Last time I went was a 60 year old grandma walked out the door LOL.

JackLyons1967
03-12-23, 11:06
I believe there's 2 on that street. Which one did you go to if you don't mind. Mandarin or Massage therapy? Last time I went was a 60 year old grandma walked out the door LOL.You are thinking of Massage Garden. Pretty sure he was referring to Mandarin.

BlueSkyBos
03-12-23, 13:45
I believe there's 2 on that street. Which one did you go to if you don't mind. Mandarin or Massage therapy? Last time I went was a 60 year old grandma walked out the door LOL.It was Massage Therapy. I don't know if they rotate or not. It is always hit or miss. Good luck dude.

Jimmy Pratt
03-12-23, 14:00
I feel like I need a geography lesson (well, someone does). Have never thought of Burlington and Medford as north Shore.

Visited two places in the last few weeks.

36 Winn Burlington. Wasn't on RM and didn't find a review here feels new. Parking and entrance wide open to busy intersection. Needed to get buzzed in which left me hanging out front for a min. Older masseuse with decent body. Okay rub but she focused on the shoulders a bit much. Did have playful second half of the massage turning into a great long tease. Flipped and started the finish without negotiation. I asked for more and she didn't offer anything more. About halfway through the finish she asked what I was willing to do for more. I wasn't interested in negotiation at tHat time so had her wrap up. More maybe on the table. I had a great time but won't necessarily be rushing back. Hh 50\40.

40 Salem Medford - 2nd floor spa with street facing entrance, walked right in. Large spa. Only saw two ladies but there maybe more. Drew a Middle age decent looking masseuse with a nice body. Sprung for the hour. Decent massage skills but started the tease early. Hot towel, flipped and worked out everything for 140. Nice tight body with bees. Had a great time and finished up. Asked for more massage as there was still time on the clock. She obliged but still left at about the 45 min mark. Would return but only for the half. 70 went to the house.

Oxy Moron
03-12-23, 14:25
I feel like I need a geography lesson (well, someone does). Have never thought of Burlington and Medford as north Shore.This has always been an issue for me as well. The most common Boston area descriptors are North Shore, South Shore, Merrimack Valley and Metrowest. That leaves out some important sectors. I think NW Burbs is the one you're looking for here.

OM.

Trailman44
03-12-23, 21:57
I feel like I need a geography lesson (well, someone does). Have never thought of Burlington and Medford as north Shore.Got to love this board. Granted I am transplant to this fair state. As far as geography lessons here is a wikipedia reference for what could be considered North Shore - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Shore_(Massachusetts)#/ media / File: North_Shore_MA. Png.

As I am from away from now on if I mention a region it will be from this map unless anyone else has an opinion. https://www.mapc.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/MAPC_Subregions_2017_letter_nonames-2.png.

I guess I was in North Suburban and Inner Core. Apologies.

Jimmy Pratt
03-12-23, 23:25
I know MA isn't big on which county you're in, but I feel like North Shore is essentially Essex County. Burlington, etc is in Middlesex County and I would agree that they're both suburban Boston or North Suburban.

Frankly, I was also trying to be funny and wasn't trying to start any turf wars.

It's also a good defense for you that the Boston thread encompasses everything from Quincy up to Beverly as well as out to Framingham. I like it, actually, so we don't have to have a separate thread for each area. Worcester and Lowell are good threads too, since they basically take care of everywhere else we might visit.

Happy Travels!

JP.

Got to love this board. Granted I am transplant to this fair state. As far as geography lessons here is a wikipedia reference for what could be considered North Shore - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Shore_(Massachusetts)#/ media / File: North_Shore_MA. Png.

As I am from away from now on if I mention a region it will be from this map unless anyone else has an opinion. https://www.mapc.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/MAPC_Subregions_2017_letter_nonames-2.png.

I guess I was in North Suburban and Inner Core. Apologies.

SreeDeep
03-13-23, 00:18
Called Tulip and asked for Ana again. Reach there and find out that it's a totally different chick. Young and slim, so I took the bait. The massage was surprisingly good for $0. 6. Then I negotiated HJ with all clothes off for $1. 0. Unlike the original Ana who had an amazing rack, this one is an A cup with no curves and a tiny butt. But to my surprise, she didn't mind when I started FIVing her. She just cleaned my hands with alcohol and let me get back in while she did HJ. Still had time left after cumming so asked her to massage my head, which again she did really well.

Would I recommend. She's not the beauty that the original Ana was, but not bad to look at and I'll guess in late 20's or early 30's. Massages really well. If you like a thin girl who'll let you take liberties, I'd recommend her.

Tried Ana last month. Beautiful body truly. Gave decent massage and then on the flip she asked for $1. 0 to take off clothes with HJ, but agreed to topless for 0. 7. Wanted to try her again this week, but Eve said she's left. Replaced with Mimi who is not attractive at all.

FfGalactus51
03-13-23, 15:37
Hey guys, checked out a new place in Bellington Moon Body Works, she told just opened less than 2 weeks ago. Very attractive spinner with nice tone body, gave a great massage took out all the knots and cramps. She speaks good English and easy to communicate with. The place has a calming atmosphere really stylish and modern. Wasn't sure if there would be any extra's but on the flip provided standard HE nice slow strokes no jackhammer until I exploded. It was a lot of fun and will definitely repeat.

Eddie MC
03-13-23, 17:22
My two go-to providers were not around today so I decided to stop by Cherry Lane on High Street in Waltham. That was a mistake! I saw Mimi who was attractive in her 20's or 30's. I opted for the hour. She gave an okay massage that lasted about 25 minutes. However, she did not allow touching of ass or anywhere else while she gave the massage. On the flip, I told her I wanted FS. She tried for 200; I bargained her down to 180 but she would not go lower. She sounds like they have her on a script there; she insisted that FS for a 1 hour session is always 180. Then, came some of the least inspiring sex I ever had in my life. She would not allow touching of nipples or vag. It made her "ticklish. " We did mish then doggy but you could tell the focus was just on getting me to come soon so the session would be done and she could get back to watching Chinese movies. Afterwards, she did give a scalp massage based on my request but I had enough and was out of there after about 50 minutes.

The moral of this sad story is service before looks. Give me an older provider any day who knows what she is doing and god forbid may have had a few orgasms in her life and thus actually likes sex!

FlynNY56
03-13-23, 17:55
I know MA isn't big on which county you're in, but I feel like North Shore is essentially Essex County. Burlington, etc is in Middlesex County and I would agree that they're both suburban Boston or North Suburban.

Frankly, I was also trying to be funny and wasn't trying to start any turf wars.

It's also a good defense for you that the Boston thread encompasses everything from Quincy up to Beverly as well as out to Framingham. I like it, actually, so we don't have to have a separate thread for each area. Worcester and Lowell are good threads too, since they basically take care of everywhere else we might visit.

Happy Travels!

JP.The white portion of this map is spot on (Hamilton-Wenham should be in the white) but Methuen, Haverhill, North Andover, and Lawrence are considered the Merrimack Valley not the North Shore.

BigtimeG
03-13-23, 20:02
Hey guys, checked out a new place in Bellington Moon Body Works, she told just opened less than 2 weeks ago. Very attractive spinner with nice tone body, gave a great massage took out all the knots and cramps. She speaks good English and easy to communicate with. The place has a calming atmosphere really stylish and modern. Wasn't sure if there would be any extra's but on the flip provided standard HE nice slow strokes no jackhammer until I exploded. It was a lot of fun and will definitely repeat.Bellingham?

Aardvarks
03-13-23, 20:12
… The moral of this sad story is service before looks. Give me an older provider any day who knows what she is doing and god forbid may have had a few orgasms in her life and thus actually likes sex!I've been having much better service at HE places in Tham lately. FS for me is only really worth it if they're at least semi into it. South St had a gem around Christmas that was awesome. She unfortunately left for good. Now new owners at 32 and High are circulating some bad talent. I had two of the hottest I've ever had at recent visits to Eastern and 732. No FS but they were cute, young (25-26), good massage, and then enthusiastic finishes. One girl was hottest I've seen in ages.

Good nude HE can be much more rewarding / memorable and you save $1 over the same hour. Left quite a few soldiers on boob beach!

FfGalactus51
03-13-23, 20:30
Bellingham?My fault, yea Bellingham.

MaybeSometime
03-13-23, 20:53
Bellingham?I posted a review in the MA Other Form. I also thought she was good.

Trailman44
03-13-23, 21:53

Happy Travels!

JP.No worries, trying to be funny as well. I know 128 is 128 but half the time I call it 95, I don't understand the local parlance in some areas.

It just cracks me up that many reviews go off on a tangent unrelated to the talent and fun we are all seeking. This review also earned me a Dboy "does she have big tits" question in my inbox and some questions from lurkers with only a few posts. I rate that as a win.

Motoman36
03-13-23, 22:25
No worries, trying to be funny as well. I know 128 is 128 but half the time I call it 95, I don't understand the local parlance in some areas.

It just cracks me up that many reviews go off on a tangent unrelated to the talent and fun we are all seeking. This review also earned me a Dboy "does she have big tits" question in my inbox and some questions from lurkers with only a few posts. I rate that as a win.You guys are funny in a good way. Since I've been living in an ocean front town for 71 years, I've endured hearing nearly everyone call any town north of the Mass Pike "north shore"! To us up here, the key word is "SHORE".

SantaSlilhlpr
03-13-23, 22:36
Any spots do Nuru?

Jared260
03-14-23, 06:20
Empty your mailbox.

HappyDave
03-14-23, 09:32
My two go-to providers were not around today so I decided to stop by Cherry Lane on High Street in Waltham. That was a mistake! I saw Mimi who was attractive in her 20's or 30's. I opted for the hour. She gave an okay massage that lasted about 25 minutes. However, she did not allow touching of ass or anywhere else while she gave the massage. On the flip, I told her I wanted FS. She tried for 200; I bargained her down to 180 but she would not go lower. She sounds like they have her on a script there; she insisted that FS for a 1 hour session is always 180. Then, came some of the least inspiring sex I ever had in my life. She would not allow touching of nipples or vag. It made her "ticklish. " We did mish then doggy but you could tell the focus was just on getting me to come soon so the session would be done and she could get back to watching Chinese movies. Afterwards, she did give a scalp massage based on my request but I had enough and was out of there after about 50 minutes.

The moral of this sad story is service before looks. Give me an older provider any day who knows what she is doing and god forbid may have had a few orgasms in her life and thus actually likes sex!Given thus is your first post, could you tell us the names of your go to girls here. Did you get the name of this one. I often find if I hit one of the two spots and the girl is not there she is often at the other spa. Seems four of them are regulars that rotate back and forth between the two and occasionally fill in out of state. Even if it's that time of the month they are still around just limit the menu. Had a couple of times they asked upfront what I wanted on the menu and switched according. Would be nice to know who you think was good service and who to avoid.

Sebastian6
03-14-23, 13:45
Stopped by a new spot in Burlington, Carnation Spa on Cambridge St. Seemed to be only a single woman working, probably in her 50's, a bit pudgy and average looking. $70/ hour. Massage was good, with some pleasant teasing. Only HJ was available, and wanted $100 for topless but took $80. Decent HJ, not a typical jackhammer, and she had a good attitude. Not a place I'll probably return, but might if in the area, and really have a need.

Eddie MC
03-14-23, 14:37
Given thus is your first post, could you tell us the names of your go to girls here. Did you get the name of this one. I often find if I hit one of the two spots and the girl is not there she is often at the other spa. Seems four of them are regulars that rotate back and forth between the two and occasionally fill in out of state. Even if it's that time of the month they are still around just limit the menu. Had a couple of times they asked upfront what I wanted on the menu and switched according. Would be nice to know who you think was good service and who to avoid.BTW, HappyDave, this is not my first post. I have probably done about 10 posts on here over the years under EddieMc1031; don't know why it is now having me as Eddie MC with only one post.

My usual go-to girls are not at High Street or South Street. One of my go-to girls is Apple at the Linden Street location in Waltham. The other one has asked me not to put her on here and I respect her wishes.

The other weird thing about Mimi at High Street which I forgot to mention in my last post was I brought my own condom and then after it got used, she folded it into an origami style paper towel and told me to take it with me with I left. WTF, has anyone else ever had this happen?

Dboy111
03-14-23, 14:54
Empty your mailbox.Emptied what's up?

UnlimitedPops
03-14-23, 15:51
Is this the same and semi-old Gina who has been there for many years? If so, I have had forked her for many time at a token of 150. Their walls won't go up and close the ceiling, but the room that is on the far right concern was always a fun spot.

Visited 3 elm recently. First time there. As others mentioned it appears Gina is the sole provider there. Had an ok time.

Was surprised to see a big dog in there barking its head off when I entered.

Massage was ok, tease was non existent. She was just hovering around the boys and groin but would never touch when I was face down. I appreciate the tease more than than finish so that was a big disappointed.

I asked to turn around eventually and she again begins to just massage close to my d until I grabbed her hand and put it directly on my hard shaft. She seems pretty cautious when it comes to new people. Which I understand but still kinda sucks bc it means the 1st session would be substandard just to build trust.

Finish was ok as well. I have a feeling more is probably available with repeat visit. Def not repeating anytime soon.

BTW her hr house fee is $70. Gave standard tip for HE.

CapeCod6
03-14-23, 19:02
BTW, HappyDave, this is not my first post. I have probably done about 10 posts on here over the years under EddieMc1031; don't know why it is now having me as Eddie MC with only one post.

My usual go-to girls are not at High Street or South Street. One of my go-to girls is Apple at the Linden Street location in Waltham. The other one has asked me not to put her on here and I respect her wishes.

The other weird thing about Mimi at High Street which I forgot to mention in my last post was I brought my own condom and then after it got used, she folded it into an origami style paper towel and told me to take it with me with I left. WTF, has anyone else ever had this happen?I have been give a present like yours one time after a CBJ. No evidence left at the shop.

JohnGlobalCorp
03-14-23, 21:00

The moral of this sad story is service before looks. Give me an older provider any day who knows what she is doing and god forbid may have had a few orgasms in her life and thus actually likes sex!I tried this girl and she was very hard on bargain but I did 1/2 h FS 220 anyway she was ok on the sac then we tried HJ to finish so I decided to finger and for the V which is both holes and she got really into it this may be an new option for back door ride.

JohnnyOceans2
03-15-23, 12:58
Stopped by Dandy yesterday around lunch time. Called ahead and was told Ling was available. When I got there I was told she was busy and got May instead. 40 for HH and she asked if I wanted 4 hand massage which I declined. She tried making small talk but her english isn't great. She gave a pretty good massage which virtually no teasing. On flip she seemed hesitant to grab my junk but once I started feeling her ass and tits she opened up. Got her shirt pulled down easy with full access up top. Told her to take it completely off and she left the room for a second. Came back took her shirt off and produced a condom. Gave a very good CBJ and she finished me off this way. Gave me a quick head massage and cleaned me up. Never discussed tip but I gave her 100 and she was happy.

HappyDave
03-15-23, 13:02
I have been give a present like yours one time after a CBJ. No evidence left at the shop.A couple times been handed a used one back. Last time was Waverly so it's not that often. Asked to use the bathroom on the way out and flushed it.

JoeMuckInFutch
03-16-23, 10:17
A couple times been handed a used one back. Last time was Waverly so it's not that often. Asked to use the bathroom on the way out and flushed it.This happens to me all the time at some places (like 1040 in LEO) and sometimes elsewhere. I think it is smart of them to have you take it away and dispose of it elsewhere but it leaves you with the evidence and obviously you need to get rid of it before you forget it is in your car and you SO finds it. Plus those things stink very quickly. Stop at the nearest gas station and fill up and dump the trash. I always bring my own because those pink AMP rubbers are way too small, and that is not bragging, I'm only a little bigger than average.

Drogaswav
03-16-23, 10:24
Is this the same and semi-old Gina who has been there for many years? If so, I have had forked her for many time at a token of 150. Their walls won't go up and close the ceiling, but the room that is on the far right concern was always a fun spot.Yup, that's her. Seems like that's the case with most who see her. After a few sessions she offers FS. She's a bit too old from my taste so probably no repeat (at least for now). Is she a fun lay or like most mass FS AMPs tries to get you off asap?

Mmmmmm69
03-17-23, 17:05
I tried this girl and she was very hard on bargain but I did 1/2 h FS 220 anyway she was ok on the sac then we tried HJ to finish so I decided to finger and for the V which is both holes and she got really into it this may be an new option for back door ride.I like Mimi, have seen her a number of times. Her vagina is a great fit for me, so the CFS feels terrific. I do everything upfront, full payment and handover the condom. I then start with the sex so no rush and enjoy an after relaxed massage.

If you're looking for more service (not necessarily looks) at a nearby AMP try Balance Body Spa Washington st Newton.

Member #6638
03-17-23, 22:28
Guys. 140 is the standard for cfs at AMP.

Stop overpayment.

Just say you will walk.

Everyone who pays drives up the price.

Max Walker86
03-18-23, 00:31

Stop overpayment.

Just say you will walk.

Everyone who pays drives up the price.When I got back into this 2 years ago I thought I'd be in and out of this hobby quick dropping 1. 8 2. 0 at spas.

I was making a mistake it makes no difference and as a matter of fact it might make things worse.

The girl might even works less for more cash.

Aardvarks
03-18-23, 10:22

Stop overpayment.

Just say you will walk.

Everyone who pays drives up the price.If you can find it for 140 I'll pay you LOL. Have not seen that work in Boston area consistently in a long time. Only time I've had it work is when we started something else for like 120 and FS was an add on. But that was not recently.

DM if you have any info on 140 and I will go and offer that and walk if they don't take it. Unfortunately I've already set a higher rate with most of the girls I do FS with so I can't really go back and renegotiate now.

I had one ask for 220 the other day and I did end up walking.

LustyB
03-18-23, 10:44
If you can find it for 140 I'll pay you LOL. Have not seen that work in Boston area consistently in a long time. Only time I've had it work is when we started something else for like 120 and FS was an add on. But that was not recently.

DM if you have any info on 140 and I will go and offer that and walk if they don't take it. Unfortunately I've already set a higher rate with most of the girls I do FS with so I can't really go back and renegotiate now.

I had one ask for 220 the other day and I did end up walking.140 is the going rate in Worcester. There's one place that 140, another that'll take 120, and a BBFS place that'll do 100. Not sure why anyone would pay more than 150 for FS at an AMP when there's STG girls here and there that'll do a QV for 150.

Mmmmmm69
03-18-23, 16:12
If you can find it for 140 I'll pay you LOL. Have not seen that work in Boston area consistently in a long time. Only time I've had it work is when we started something else for like 120 and FS was an add on. But that was not recently.

I had one ask for 220 the other day and I did end up walking.I agree hard to find 140. They are pricing themselves out when BTT and BI have not changed rates in the past year and offer a lot more.

SouthShoreGuy3
03-18-23, 17:33
I've been going back and fourth for a while now about a 4 hand massage. I've read reviews and no it's the flip of a coin on whether or not it's worth it. But I've decided to give a go. Want to at least try it once. My question is if anyone has gotten one, where in the Quincy / Weymouth area is a must try. Feel free to pm.

Jim Mack
03-18-23, 18:17
Cindy used to manage the place, I think it was Mandarin Massage on Broadway in Arlington.

I know she let there to work a place in Newton. Has anyone on this board kept in touch with her?

Rupert 2
03-18-23, 19:08
Middle st. Ocean. And Tranquility Washington.

Both are in Weymouth.

OceanBrez
03-18-23, 20:06
Went to see yoyo at mindfeet spa in newton 100 X chestnut st, she was great, pleasant, cute, really good massage and very slow wonderful HJ, that's all you get, with 15 minutes left, not a clock watcher we went over 5/10 minutes, she gave me the best foot massage I've ever had, she's here for a month.

Stay safe.

JohnReid
03-19-23, 01:34
I agree hard to find 140. They are pricing themselves out when BTT and BI have not changed rates in the past year and offer a lot more.I'll use the fact tat it's 1:35 am As an excuse but what is BTT and BI?

TIA.

Joe Bujian
03-19-23, 12:25
I'll use the fact tat it's 1:35 am As an excuse but what is BTT and BI?

TIA.Agencies. Boston Top Ten and Boston International. See the Boston Top Ten and Agency Discussion User Blog forums for more info.

JayBean
03-19-23, 14:00
Headed back to see summer but when called she was busy so decided on Blondie has I was intrigued on the report from the out of town guy that posted about her and her nice set. So I feel like I've seen her before, maybe at the 1st floor place on Montvale in Stoneham but either way she's nice. Decent looking. But it's an awkward experience not in bad way. Hard to explain. Anyway, she does have the most perfect tits in the business. She got the job done but if I were to head back there I would just see summer. She's a pro in every sense.

Sounds
03-19-23, 15:42
I agree hard to find 140. They are pricing themselves out when BTT and BI have not changed rates in the past year and offer a lot more.You can just show up at an AMP no questions asked.

To get verified with the agencies requires more personal info than I am willing to share.

Jimmy Pratt
03-19-23, 20:17
I was there yesterday, and had texted ahead. Summer told me 2 girls working. Linda and Brandy (not blondie, BTW). She suggested I try Brandy since she's new. I started with her, but after just a minute, someone came to the door, and Linda came and asked if she could switch out because they had supposedly double-booked Brandy. Although I was looking forward to a new set of hands / body, I didn't have a problem with it. I'm a regular, and Summer / Linda will make it up to me.

Also, as JayBean alluded to, I found that Brandy is the definition of a tight spinner, but she didn't really smile at all. I got a vibe that she was in a bad mood or something. That made it easy to accept the switch-up. Linda and Summer give an almost identical experience, and mine did not disappoint. When finished, she also apologized about the switch (and a couple of other interruptions at very inconvenient times). I took everything in stride, and achieved a fantastic finish. Summer has clearly shared her 'routine' with Linda, and I feel like if Brandy or anyone new sticks around, she will have them doing a similar style.

JP.

Headed back to see summer but when called she was busy so decided on Blondie has I was intrigued on the report from the out of town guy that posted about her and her nice set. So I feel like I've seen her before, maybe at the 1st floor place on Montvale in Stoneham but either way she's nice. Decent looking. But it's an awkward experience not in bad way. Hard to explain. Anyway, she does have the most perfect tits in the business. She got the job done but if I were to head back there I would just see summer. She's a pro in every sense.

ABigBull71
03-20-23, 19:50
You replied to this review that was posted November of 2017 and 1001 pages back! WTF? Just waiting for the right time? SMH.

Roy,

I've had many exciting sessions with Lisa. She is a true spinner, and if she is into you will allow FS. Try. 18. You don't have to be a mustang to get her to run with you. Good luck!

SecretSquirell
03-20-23, 20:07
You replied to this review that was posted November of 2017 and 1001 pages back! WTF? Just waiting for the right time? SMH.And then you waited another 6 weeks and 18 pages to point it out.

ABigBull71
03-21-23, 07:30
Had you read my earlier post you would know yesterday was my first day on the Boston Forum as I am coming to town in a couple of weeks. So. It did not take me 6 weeks. Don't be such a DB. It costs nothing to be kind. Good luck to you.

And then you waited another 6 weeks and 18 pages to point it out.

Zack Lawrence
03-21-23, 16:03
Had you read my earlier post you would know yesterday was my first day on the Boston Forum as I am coming to town in a couple of weeks. So. It did not take me 6 weeks. Don't be such a DB. It costs nothing to be kind. Good luck to you.To be fair your earlier post was in an agency thread not this one so he probably missed it. I think he was just being funny you may have a little thin skin on this. But great for you doing some reading and going back that far most people are more lazy.

The talent is not great in Boston mostly grannies. You would do well if you can get verified at BTT. Good luck.

ThizzleHats
03-21-23, 21:59
I've been going back and fourth for a while now about a 4 hand massage. I've read reviews and no it's the flip of a coin on whether or not it's worth it. But I've decided to give a go. Want to at least try it once. My question is if anyone has gotten one, where in the Quincy / Weymouth area is a must try. Feel free to pm.Never been worth it in any of the times I've been suckered into it. Really its just half the work for the girls and twice the cost for you.

LongDongTV
03-22-23, 09:53
This takes place within the last 24-48 hours. Called prior to arrival and said I'd be there in about 5-10 minutes since I was nearby. Rang the doorbell and "Li Li" answers. Not the best at describing people but I'd say she's in her early to mid 30's, maybe like 5'5. Body wise, nothing much stood out at this point. She brings me to a room and I ask for 30 minutes.

The massage was above average but definitely not the best massage I've had at an AMP. There are a few spots that give amazing massages, even better than the non erotic spots, but this spot wasn't one of them.

The teasing was about as average as you can imagine. Nothing special. On the flip, she does a bit more teasing before going for the oil to do the standard finish. Requested everything but she said she only does the standard finish.

The standard finish was slightly above average. She mixed it up by going fast and then going slow at certain points and she allowed UTC access up top and I was able to play with and suck on her average sized but nice looking tits. Only OTC access below.

Overall damage was 50 + 50.Went back here recently due to a few other spots not being available when I wanted to go. Didn't want to wait around too long.

Same girl but the service was a huge downgrade this time. Everything was about as average as possible. The HJ started off with a nice reverse grip technique but shortly after, ended up being a jackhammer style finish. Definitely wouldn't go back, at least not any time soon as hopefully there'll be someone new the next time I go.

RichnMa
03-22-23, 15:06
Went yesterday to Fragrance called ahead took the hr couldn't understand her name but would say late 30's early 40's pretty decent shape average looks. Massage was pretty good with enough teasing on the flip she ask what you want. HJ and wanted her top off she starts the negotiating I said 50 no 80 I settled on 70.80 for the hour most likely won't return when you can go across the street for 60. Think I'm spoiled being down FL with TS and full menu with most girls are 9 or10. Much friendlier and they sure know how to put a smile on your face.

JackKerouac16
03-22-23, 18:54
Similar to RichnMa's experience.

I went to Fragrance for the first time and had a very average visit last week. This was during lunch time. The provider was late 40's+. She did not speak much English at all. Tight t shirt and yoga pants.

She was OK looking, typical middle aged Asian woman, large breasts and her butt was starting to get big. The The massage was oily and not very good, didn't hit many tight spots and didn't seem to have a plan. She didn't mind a hand on her butt during the massage and made herself available, but the massage was uninspired. When it came time for the flip she gave a hard sell and wanted 100.

To lift her shirt and more when she offered Russian. I was in no mood after the lame massage so I turned her down and asked just for the hand.

I kept offering 40 but ended up at 50 because I was so worn down from her trying to get $100 out of me. Average finish. Apologies for not getting her name, I usually ask but didn't this time.

It was a good reminder of what Chinatown has on offer and why I try to get to other places, like Eastern, when the fever hits.

Friendly11
03-22-23, 20:06
Made the major mistake of stopping here for hh40.

Was Asked if ok to flip after literally 5 minutes.

Got circular direction, what you want.

How much you have, why you here?

Holy $hi+ such crap.

Her name is Nana left.

Don't let your car pull in the lot. Avoid!!

RI CheeseHead
03-22-23, 23:30
Can get TUMA, BBBJ, LFK, and Table Shower there. Where can I at least get 3 of 4 (4 preferred) in Eastern MA?

Oh and with someone young, in shape, and hot. Don't really care about race.

PM probably better.

RI CheeseHead
03-22-23, 23:31
I've been going back and fourth for a while now about a 4 hand massage. I've read reviews and no it's the flip of a coin on whether or not it's worth it. But I've decided to give a go. Want to at least try it once. My question is if anyone has gotten one, where in the Quincy / Weymouth area is a must try. Feel free to pm.Worth it if its 50% extra, not 100%.

(I. E. $300 FS with both, rather than $200 with one. If 400, pass).

TelTheDog
03-22-23, 23:50
Went yesterday to Fragrance called ahead took the hr couldn't understand her name but would say late 30's early 40's pretty decent shape average looks. Massage was pretty good with enough teasing on the flip she ask what you want. HJ and wanted her top off she starts the negotiating I said 50 no 80 I settled on 70.80 for the hour most likely won't return when you can go across the street for 60. Think I'm spoiled being down FL with TS and full menu with most girls are 9 or10. Much friendlier and they sure know how to put a smile on your face.Your FL mean Florida? And what TS table shower too many meaning now can't keep up.

MrGirth75
03-23-23, 13:03
I'm wondering what people here have been able to get from Angela in h2O. Anything beyond the standard?

Johnson686
03-23-23, 13:03
Can get TUMA, BBBJ, LFK, and Table Shower there. Where can I at least get 3 of 4 (4 preferred) in Eastern MA?

PM probably better.You're not going to have much luck getting that around here. I went to Orlando about a year ago and was blown away by the quality of the girls and at what you could get compared to here (went to Milk massage).

Jimmy Pratt
03-23-23, 14:03
Some of the K-girls will be more adventurous if they know they're the one that cleaned you up. But, I still don't see BBBJ happening in most places. Still, you might get 3/4 if you get to know a girl or offer a good tip.

But yes, your best bet is Rhode Island.

PM probably better.