PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161

Choir Boy
10-08-22, 06:16
Are there any places where the girls are dressed better than spandex pants, maybe a sundress or a skirt? At the Lavender Spa in Methuen, they usually wear short dresses, tiny skirts or short shorts. One time, a girl wore blue jeans.

No Cheater
10-08-22, 08:52
Was In Waltham yesterday so dropped into Eastern, a regular spot for me. I was happy to find they were not busy at all. Even happier to find a new girl Mimi. Nice smile, great body which I enjoyed. Sometimes I don't care about the massage but this time asked for medium and she did a decent job. Mimi is a nice addition to what I expect at Eastern. No grannies here.

Zombie13
10-08-22, 11:37
The new Thai place at 11X Mt Aub is totally a jack shack.That was not my experience. No hint of any extras and on my way out I learned they are affiliated with Smile Thai Spa in Somerville which used to offer extras but now is legit.

HappyDave
10-08-22, 11:58
Since Covid hit RM has deteriorated in a couple of ways. One is this issue of places being listed as closed when they are open, and nonerotic when that is not true. Attempts to give corrected information to the site administrator are inconsistently applied to the site. Comments to reviews are sometimes not posted for unknown reasons. There may be little information about a place on RM that is actively discussed here. Then, maybe the most offensive since March 2020 is outright fabricated reviews that describe phantom girls providing services that are not provided. They follow a pattern of a poster with 1-2 reviews and the username made up of two first names and a number. They are all over country; some are the same review in different cities. Looks like computer bots write the reviews, partially using information from past reviews by others. It is a sucky way to make it seem like a subscription is worth it, starting when posting was low because of Covid. Mongers go to these AMPs and ask for girls who aren't there or get rudely denied services that are described in the phantom review. When called out about it on the site, the reply always flames the monger who calls them on it. It's good to cross check here for matching information, and just call the place to see if they are open. Lucky in Newton had been open this summer.Some information is just obsolete given how spas change ownership. I have found it best that is I want to try a place I DM the poster and see what his reply if any is. It is tough that only paid members can DM, a bunch of posters have hidden profiles so unless they contact you it's impossible to DM them. What you do is comment on there post and see if they reply by DM. A bunch of members comment on reviews but never actually review anything. A bunch of posts are called out by others as being fake and myself having been to some of the place know the reviews to be fake. Seems to be Trolls and fake posters on a lot of sites. USASG definitely has better control of the situation. RM you can look up 6 month to a year of posts on places your interested in fairy quickly. Then it kind of sits and crawls. Lots of people don't reply to DM. I find it's worth joining to just catch up quickly, then just let it sit for a bit. The ability to target individual spa or town is nice. People have gotten so cryptic on this site that even though information is better and more of it, the search tool doesn't work well.

JohnGlobalCorp
10-08-22, 12:02
Since Covid hit RM has deteriorated in a couple of ways. One is this issue of places being listed as closed when they are open, and nonerotic when that is not true. Attempts to give corrected information to the site administrator are inconsistently applied to the site. Comments to reviews are sometimes not posted for unknown reasons. There may be little information about a place on RM that is actively discussed here. Then, maybe the most offensive since March 2020 is outright fabricated reviews that describe phantom girls providing services that are not provided. They follow a pattern of a poster with 1-2 reviews and the username made up of two first names and a number. They are all over country; some are the same review in different cities. Looks like computer bots write the reviews, partially using information from past reviews by others. It is a sucky way to make it seem like a subscription is worth it, starting when posting was low because of Covid. Mongers go to these AMPs and ask for girls who aren't there or get rudely denied services that are described in the phantom review. When called out about it on the site, the reply always flames the monger who calls them on it. It's good to cross check here for matching information, and just call the place to see if they are open. Lucky in Newton had been open this summer.First of all, you don't answer my question necessarily when was the last time you were there also, it's important to review the places you go to in the way people understand these places are active you don't have to give all the details, but at least a sign of life will be good enough.

This place has been running low profile because of the nature of the business in the location. That's why it's important for people to give us a little bit of information to know what's going on with service.

Break420
10-08-22, 13:39
Anyone go see the new girl there? I got a text on Tuesday from them.

Bishop8891
10-08-22, 14:16
Was In Waltham yesterday so dropped into Eastern, a regular spot for me. I was happy to find they were not busy at all. Even happier to find a new girl Mimi. Nice smile, great body which I enjoyed. Sometimes I don't care about the massage but this time asked for medium and she did a decent job. Mimi is a nice addition to what I expect at Eastern. No grannies here.Thanks for the information! Eastern is one of my favorites also.

I will have to visit soon.

AsianLPGAfan
10-09-22, 08:16
First of all, you don't answer my question necessarily when was the last time you were there also, it's important to review the places you go to in the way people understand these places are active you don't have to give all the details, but at least a sign of life will be good enough.

This place has been running low profile because of the nature of the business in the location. That's why it's important for people to give us a little bit of information to know what's going on with service.Place is open. CICi has been gone for months. She gave an excellent massage with options if she was comfortable with you.

Then it was rotating 1 or 2 ladies I think. I tried like others to see WeiWei but I can not confirm or deny if she was there. Sasha I met was nice lady but she said business very very slow. Don't know how long the lease on the place is.

Spin the wheel of chance and see who you might get. You most likely can find what you want 1 town over.

Ultra Ltd
10-09-22, 09:45
Same experience, due to too much positive comments here. I expected I can get something above average in SSR. But after 2 times visiting here, I am really disappointed. The first time was 40's chunky women. The second time is a young slim woman, but definitely don't know what should do there. She is not even know how to "shake hands".I think you might have South Shore Wellness mixed up with Dandelion next door. There are no "chunky" women at SSW but Dandelion does.

HappyDave
10-09-22, 10:25
First of all, you don't answer my question necessarily when was the last time you were there also, it's important to review the places you go to in the way people understand these places are active you don't have to give all the details, but at least a sign of life will be good enough.

This place has been running low profile because of the nature of the business in the location. That's why it's important for people to give us a little bit of information to know what's going on with service.The flip is the UTR places that people don't want to see overwhelmed or busted. More stuff is not posted about these places than is posted.

SouthShoreGuy3
10-09-22, 14:38
Hey guys.

I'm on the south shore and was wondering if there are any places offering 4 hands. Haven't done it before and it's definitely a bucket list item. Any leads on where to go?

MaybeSometime
10-09-22, 15:30
I had a girl recommend I visit Xin Spa (49 Great Rd Bedford). Does anyone have any information on it? It seems to be new (er). I was thinking of giving it a try today or tomorrow.I don't have time to write a long review so here is the short version. I have never felt more exposed while waiting for the door to be opened. You will have your back turned maybe 20 feet from the road. There were two doorbells, one of which had an integrated camera. I was let in by Lisa who quickly closed the deadbolt once I was inside. The shop was nice looking inside and clean. The rooms were very private, each having both a full door and a curtain blocking the view into the room with walls going all the way up. The rooms were a good size and the massage tables were slightly larger than normal and had good padding. The girl was on her phone for a little while during the massage but still did a good job. I wish there was more teasing before the flip, but a fully open menu was available after. I will certainly return for a repeat.

Break420
10-09-22, 16:31
Looks? Cosr.

I don't have time to write a long review so here is the short version. I have never felt more exposed while waiting for the door to be opened. You will have your back turned maybe 20 feet from the road. There were two doorbells, one of which had an integrated camera. I was let in by Lisa who quickly closed the deadbolt once I was inside. The shop was nice looking inside and clean. The rooms were very private, each having both a full door and a curtain blocking the view into the room with walls going all the way up. The rooms were a good size and the massage tables were slightly larger than normal and had good padding. The girl was on her phone for a little while during the massage but still did a good job. I wish there was more teasing before the flip, but a fully open menu was available after. I will certainly return for a repeat.

Wiseass
10-10-22, 00:11
I don't have time to write a long review so here is the short version. I have never felt more exposed while waiting for the door to be opened. You will have your back turned maybe 20 feet from the road. There were two doorbells, one of which had an integrated camera. I was let in by Lisa who quickly closed the deadbolt once I was inside. The shop was nice looking inside and clean. The rooms were very private, each having both a full door and a curtain blocking the view into the room with walls going all the way up. The rooms were a good size and the massage tables were slightly larger than normal and had good padding. The girl was on her phone for a little while during the massage but still did a good job. I wish there was more teasing before the flip, but a fully open menu was available after. I will certainly return for a repeat.

Looks? Cost.Thanks for the Review! Nice to see you had a Positive experience. I've been meaning to drop by, but my regular has my undivided attention. That shop has been open for a few months. The owner is a favorite of some of us AMP Mongers. I saw a post that She is moonlighting at one of her Shops where she worked before. Obviously, she doesn't have enough business yet to support 2 MTs full-time, have to throw the her Employee the customers to keep her there. Maybe now with your review, business will pick up.

DownWind
10-10-22, 08:21
Hey guys.

I'm on the south shore and was wondering if there are any places offering 4 hands. Haven't done it before and it's definitely a bucket list item. Any leads on where to go?Sunshine in Weymouth will gladly accommodate you. Good parking, around on right side, 2nd floor, walls to ceiling, pleasant providers 30-40,6 -7's standard prices.

ItsaAGame
10-10-22, 09:24
I think the price is right but wanted to know if it has an expanded menu and the location.Same. Can you provide the name or approx location?

Mattis1775
10-10-22, 10:22
Sunshine in Weymouth will gladly accommodate you. Good parking, around on right side, 2nd floor, walls to ceiling, pleasant providers 30-40,6 -7's standard prices.Did they only have two girls working? Usually, when that happens, it gets disturbed when someone walks in or the phone rings. Once, the Ho left to serve the other customer after I paid for two girls. It was only thirty minutes. But, I tipped the one girl and not the other.

NewGuy666
10-10-22, 10:49
2 girls working today neither was Angela. Both were fugly and old. One was heavy with small tits (God must hate these women) and the other looked like a giant fire hydrant with a wig on. I passed politely and was out the door.I had to see for myself. Same two working. The old fire hydrant is plug ugly, not even a 1. However, taller one may be a 4 if lighting is right. I figured I made it here, might as well toftt. Parking is fully exposed right on busy street with big parking signs in their small lot not providing any cover. I couldn't understand name she said, something like sushi. Said she don't speak English that good. Paid 40 for half and taken upstairs to one of two rooms on the second floor.

She was very playful right from the start. I had her put pillow down to skip right to the chase. She started rubbing and asks if I want boom boom. I sit up and say sure. She said how much I tip. I figure might as well get discount price considering so I said 1. She comes back with 1. 2. Is 1. 6 total going to be worth it I'm thinking, I said okay but I'm going to ride you hard. She smiles probably not understanding me. She strips down and I'm presently surprised, she has a great set of tits. I'm sucking away like new born and she's jerking me pretty good. She puts cover on and begins CBJ. I pulled on her hair to make sure not a wig. I hop up and lay her on edge of table. I'm banging away and squeezing her tits for a few minutes. I flipped her over on her side so I could bang her like in the movies. I'm smiling and having great time and filled up bag with full load. She used tissues to take used cover off and hot face cloth to wipe off. All in all, I was in and out in 20 minutes. She is very nice and I'd recommend her, even I would not bang the other one.

Dopplar
10-10-22, 13:22
Anyone been to Newb foot and bodywork? Has some reviews on RM but I can't see what they say. I've been there a couple times and neither ended with anything special, so curious if it's on the table or not.

Member #6638
10-10-22, 19:10
I had to see for myself. Same two working. The old fire hydrant is plug ugly, not even a 1. However, taller one may be a 4 if lighting is right. I figured I made it here, might as well toftt. Parking is fully exposed right on busy street with big parking signs in their small lot not providing any cover. I couldn't understand name she said, something like sushi. Said she don't speak English that good. Paid 40 for half and taken upstairs to one of two rooms on the second floor.

She was very playful right from the start. I had her put pillow down to skip right to the chase. She started rubbing and asks if I want boom boom. I sit up and say sure. She said how much I tip. I figure might as well get discount price considering so I said 1. She comes back with 1. 2. Is 1. 6 total going to be worth it I'm thinking, I said okay but I'm going to ride you hard. She smiles probably not understanding me. She strips down and I'm presently surprised, she has a great set of tits. I'm sucking away like new born and she's jerking me pretty good. She puts cover on and begins CBJ. I pulled on her hair to make sure not a wig. I hop up and lay her on edge of table. I'm banging away and squeezing her tits for a few minutes. I flipped her over on her side so I could bang her like in the movies. I'm smiling and having great time and filled up bag with full load. She used tissues to take used cover off and hot face cloth to wipe off. All in all, I was in and out in 20 minutes. She is very nice and I'd recommend her, even I would not bang the other one.Haha glad you enjoyed yourself in the end.

Yeah, they used to have another girl who offered BBFS that was decent looking, but I forgot her name.

You didn't try for BBFS?

Honestly the first time I walked in there I was greeted by a granny and walked right out after.

They rotate girls every so often. Again I suggest texting or calling in advanced.

Member #6638
10-10-22, 19:15
I had to see for myself. Same two working. The old fire hydrant is plug ugly, not even a 1. However, taller one may be a 4 if lighting is right. I figured I made it here, might as well toftt. Parking is fully exposed right on busy street with big parking signs in their small lot not providing any cover. I couldn't understand name she said, something like sushi. Said she don't speak English that good. Paid 40 for half and taken upstairs to one of two rooms on the second floor.

She was very playful right from the start. I had her put pillow down to skip right to the chase. She started rubbing and asks if I want boom boom. I sit up and say sure. She said how much I tip. I figure might as well get discount price considering so I said 1. She comes back with 1. 2. Is 1. 6 total going to be worth it I'm thinking, I said okay but I'm going to ride you hard. She smiles probably not understanding me. She strips down and I'm presently surprised, she has a great set of tits. I'm sucking away like new born and she's jerking me pretty good. She puts cover on and begins CBJ. I pulled on her hair to make sure not a wig. I hop up and lay her on edge of table. I'm banging away and squeezing her tits for a few minutes. I flipped her over on her side so I could bang her like in the movies. I'm smiling and having great time and filled up bag with full load. She used tissues to take used cover off and hot face cloth to wipe off. All in all, I was in and out in 20 minutes. She is very nice and I'd recommend her, even I would not bang the other one.Also for discretion. I'd parkin the park near the baseball field and walk over with my mask on.

WMass
10-10-22, 20:00
I'll echo what some others have said that this location is very much not ideal. Its between the town hall, the fire station and the police station, on a main road with no parking. Front door was locked despite the open sign so had to ring the bell and about 15 seconds later the door was unlocked, as I walked in was greeted by and who would also be my masseuse. Pretty lady imo, I'd say 30's-40's. Body wasn't anything to write home about but not fat, smaller chest. She lead me to a room that had a regular door but also a curtain and motioned towards the table while asking me how long, I went for the hour which was 60.

Asked if I wanted oil and I agreed. The massage was amazing. Her forearm, elbow and thumb work were excellent, was very professional feeling which is good because I needed it. Lots of teasing from the start too as her massage strokes went all the way to the cheeks and lingered around the crack, spreading with the thumbs.

On the flip she asked me to tell her how much will pay, I opened with 50 and her eyes got wide so I said 60 and she did the handshake motion and I agreed. As she started I pointed at her chest then to my eyes and she said 100, so agreed to topless handshake for 100.

She had me get up and as I was counting out her 100 she saw the rest of the $ and made the hip thrust motion signaling FS, I was not prepared so I said oh how much, she said 200 and I said "eh nah maybe next time". She got a little pushy about it, at one point she grabbed and had the money in her hand saying "let me see" I assume to count it to see if there was enough for FS. I said hey a little more firmly and she turned around with a fake sad face and held out the cash. The face worked though so I said fine. While I was counting out the $ she was tugging on me which I must say was a nice way to make up grabbing the cash like that.

Laid back on the table and she got fully nude (no scars, no tattoos, no piercings not bad) and got on the table with me after spraying some alcohol on my hands, her hands. She was a little chatty though, asking me if its my first time, what do I do for work, etc. Then pointing at my meat saying not hard. I said too much talking and she reigned it back, her English wasn't the best either. Let me roam and touch everything but no FIV. She got up and brought a bag over, put it on and started to CBJ, she was enthusiastic, moaning and all that which did the trick. Moved to mish first but her leg or hip was bothering her so we went doggy. I tried to keep the strokes under control because the table was creaking but it was damn good, nice arched back and lots of feedback from her. Went back to mish, modified in a way so her leg wouldn't hurt and she was really getting into it. Told me she was cumming, a couple hero strokes later and I was done. She asked me to pull out during the contractions which sucked but I understand. As we got up the sheet was soaked though so I guess she did cum. She gasped and pulled the sheets off quick and piled them in the corner. After we were done she brought me a hot towel (I asked for it though) and a water bottle. As she walked me out of the room she introduced me to the other woman who was there. I didn't catch her name but she was also pretty, thinner body type with long straight hair. She was super nice and smiley as well, she got a call which ended our interaction but I could tell her English was a lot better from the brief portion of the convo I heard. And led me out the backdoor with a nice firm hug.

Little expensive but it was an excellent experience and will return. Damage was 60/200.

JonnyT017
10-10-22, 20:04
Place is open. CICi has been gone for months. She gave an excellent massage with options if she was comfortable with you.

Then it was rotating 1 or 2 ladies I think. I tried like others to see WeiWei but I can not confirm or deny if she was there. Sasha I met was nice lady but she said business very very slow. Don't know how long the lease on the place is.

Spin the wheel of chance and see who you might get. You most likely can find what you want 1 town over.I've been there 4 times in the past couple months. The first time I had an attractive woman named Snow, who moved to NY permanently. Then Jessie, who also went by Jennifer in the past. She's been around the block, no beauty but man, what a great lay. Unfortunately, she is up in NH and no idea when she will return. Next time was Weiwei, she calls herself Sasha now. When I asked her if she was WeiWei she denied it, but definitely her. She has been on the premises all 4 times. The last time was a fairly attractive woman, I believe Lisa was the name, who offered a full menu for 1. 6. Decent body, would probably repeat.

Anyone else notice these providers seem to be feeling the effects of a slowdown in business and inflation? Asking prices seem to be on the rise.

Herow
10-11-22, 08:51
Place is open. CICi has been gone for months. She gave an excellent massage with options if she was comfortable with you.

Spin the wheel of chance and see who you might get. You most likely can find what you want 1 town over.Really, you might find what you want in one of the 9 adjoining towns to Newton? That's fantastic news, now that it's been narrowed down to the entirety of Metrowest and Boston he's sure to succeed.

If it is open, I'm surprised as there haven't been responses to calls / texts in quite some time, but hey maybe it's gone that super under the radar. I'm sure someone could drive there and actually report whether or not it is. Even when it was open, I must have gone there 5 times only to find nothing but WeiWei and disappointment. Mila the owner just got mentally broken from the Watertown bust as far as I can tell and never managed to setup a decent shop again.

Sebastian6
10-11-22, 09:29
Haha glad you enjoyed yourself in the end.

Yeah, they used to have another girl who offered BBFS that was decent looking, but I forgot her name.

You didn't try for BBFS?

Honestly the first time I walked in there I was greeted by a granny and walked right out after.

They rotate girls every so often. Again I suggest texting or calling in advanced.May, who was nice looking, used to do BBFS as well. I think she is no longer there.

WalthamKid
10-11-22, 14:12
I usually hit AMPs on my way home and sometimes during lunch. If I take a shit that day I don't hit the AMP. Do you guys hit the AMP if you've taken a dump that day?

Amppro95
10-11-22, 15:03
I usually hit AMPs on my way home and sometimes during lunch. If I take a shit that day I don't hit the AMP. Do you guys hit the AMP if you've taken a dump that day?I've always said that my experiences at AMPs are different from a lot of guys and that's one of the reasons. I've always treated it like I was going on a date, freshly showered, nice clothes, fresh mouth. Looking good and smelling good. I have had FS at many places where it was never reported, also, plenty of DATY, BBBJ, 69. Of course it's not everything, I've had my share of just HJ's as well, but I feel for the most part, its helped me out. I've had many AMP girls tell me how its nice that I look good, smell good, dress nice while many guys were fat, old, smelled bad.

If I had to drop deuce I'd shower before going or not go.

AMP.

Syedna
10-11-22, 15:13
I've always said that my experiences at AMPs are different from a lot of guys and that's one of the reasons. I've always treated it like I was going on a date, freshly showered, nice clothes, fresh mouth. Looking good and smelling good. I have had FS at many places where it was never reported, also, plenty of DATY, BBBJ, 69. Of course it's not everything, I've had my share of just HJ's as well, but I feel for the most part, its helped me out. I've had many AMP girls tell me how its nice that I look good, smell good, dress nice while many guys were fat, old, smelled bad.

If I had to drop deuce I'd shower before going or not go.

AMP.I always look at it as if I'm going down on a woman, I'm obviously going to spend a lot more time down there as well as do a much better job if she smells fresh and clean. I would have to think that works both ways.

Lennox65
10-11-22, 16:19
I usually hit AMPs on my way home and sometimes during lunch. If I take a shit that day I don't hit the AMP. Do you guys hit the AMP if you've taken a dump that day?Pretty much everything that Amppro said. I am always freshly showered, with fresh breath and clean clothes.

I am also always groomed, clean shaven with short hair. I seem to do better than average with getting extras where there are reportedly none.

JoeKool
10-11-22, 16:47
Agreed. If I deuced one out I just skip the fun that day. Apart from that, if it's on the commute home, or even at "lunch," I try to clean the undercarriage with baby wipes and brush my teeth before I head over. Might seem like overkill but I get the sense that they appreciate it.

Balls smell just from being cooped up all day. If you don't believe me, give yourself the sniff test in the late afternoon.

-J.

Pretty much everything that Amppro said. I am always freshly showered, with fresh breath and clean clothes.

I am also always groomed, clean shaven with short hair. I seem to do better than average with getting extras where there are reportedly none.

Katokay
10-11-22, 17:30
So I was going hunting for a week and thought about what to do when I'm finished. 8 days in the woods with 3 guys, same clothes, no bathing, no women. Light bulb went off. Shower and ladies at Thai spa! I went directly from the woods to revere. Upon ringing doorbell, mamasan smiled when entering but immediately her smile went upside down. I was a little bit taken aback. She held nose and said"you no smell" . I corrected her English and said " I no smell gooood. But that's why I'm here. To take shower. ". She waved me into room and refused to get very close. I started getting a little pissed because I'm paying good money and she's giving me an attitude. I stripped down and waited for my therapist. She opened door and she gave me a dirty look. WTF. She looked down the entire time that she walked me to table shower. I laid down and she started spraying me, when she got to my ass, she just stopped. I mean dropped the showerhead and it was just laying there. She ran out of room. I found her so unprofessional but a different girl came in and she finished me up. The whole time chanting some nonsense in Thai. God knows what was. But she did finish washing me but did not answer any questions. Just chanted. Acted as if I wasn't there.

The rest was a very generic HJ which was so overpriced. If I didn't have 8 days of buildup I would have walked. I would not recommend. Bad attitude all around.

HeadyTipper
10-11-22, 18:44
I'm sure this isn't news to any south shore compatriots. Went to Unique recently. The lady was named Sasha or Sasa. Very strong massage and even stronger finish. Ouch. Not a looker and won't be going back.

ChairmanMoss
10-11-22, 21:14
After not going here for a year decided to check back. Got a mid 20's nice looking all around. Second floor, it looks like first floor store wasn't open. Tina was her name and the mamasan also still looks good. Wasn't busy that day.

Jack A Dogov
10-11-22, 23:02
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?4067-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=1687755#post1687755

So I was going hunting for a week and thought about what to do when I'm finished. 8 days in the woods with 3 guys, same clothes, no bathing, no women. Light bulb went off. Shower and ladies at Thai spa! I went directly from the woods to revere. Upon ringing doorbell, mamasan smiled when entering but immediately her smile went upside down. I was a little bit taken aback. She held nose and said"you no smell" . I corrected her English and said " I no smell gooood. But that's why I'm here. To take shower. ". She waved me into room and refused to get very close. I started getting a little pissed because I'm paying good money and she's giving me an attitude. I stripped down and waited for my therapist. She opened door and she gave me a dirty look. WTF. She looked down the entire time that she walked me to table shower. I laid down and she started spraying me, when she got to my ass, she just stopped. I mean dropped the showerhead and it was just laying there. She ran out of room. I found her so unprofessional but a different girl came in and she finished me up. The whole time chanting some nonsense in Thai. God knows what was. But she did finish washing me but did not answer any questions. Just chanted. Acted as if I wasn't there.

The rest was a very generic HJ which was so overpriced. If I didn't have 8 days of buildup I would have walked. I would not recommend. Bad attitude all around.

LongDongTV
10-12-22, 11:48
I usually hit AMPs on my way home and sometimes during lunch. If I take a shit that day I don't hit the AMP. Do you guys hit the AMP if you've taken a dump that day?Yeah I still go. Just make sure to clean up well afterwards.

If I decided not to go if I took a dump that day then I would almost never go LOL.

ChairmanMoss
10-12-22, 11:54
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?4067-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=1687755#post1687755Good catch JDog.

JayBean
10-12-22, 12:24
I usually hit AMPs on my way home and sometimes during lunch. If I take a shit that day I don't hit the AMP. Do you guys hit the AMP if you've taken a dump that day?They are a must have. Although I do try to be freshly showered as well sometimes work gets me delayed etc and having baby wipes is a life saver. I feel in general wipes are a necessity.

Griswold
10-12-22, 12:36
It might depend on how clean of a break you have. If it's a clean break, it's probably safe to go; if it was not a clean break and required a lot of wiping, you'll probably want to shower or clean with a Preparation H pad before going. Otherwise, even if there is not a big stink, she probably won't be thrilled to be cleaning out the toilet paper spit balls from your crack.

I usually hit AMPs on my way home and sometimes during lunch. If I take a shit that day I don't hit the AMP. Do you guys hit the AMP if you've taken a dump that day?

Aluver
10-12-22, 13:53
I smell Trolling here, no one could be that stupid.

Johnson686
10-12-22, 15:12
I usually hit AMPs on my way home and sometimes during lunch. If I take a shit that day I don't hit the AMP. Do you guys hit the AMP if you've taken a dump that day?I keep baby wipes at work and use them after a dump. If I ran out though, I wouldn't go to an AMP after taking a dump.

ScottBoxster
10-12-22, 16:44
I smell Trolling here, no one could be that stupid.Why anyone would even bring this up is beyond me.

Member #6450
10-12-22, 17:22
Why anyone would even bring this up is beyond me.Yes exactly. I'm thinking that didn't really happen but let's say it did for the sake of argument. Would it have killed this guy to go home and shower first? Seriously I guarantee he would have had a much better session if he showed up there freshly showered and clean.

JimmyBob
10-12-22, 17:31
I smell Trolling here, no one could be that stupid.You have more faith in humanity than I do.

Rome400
10-12-22, 18:11
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?4067-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=1687755#post1687755To remember a post 8 years ago. Hats off to you!

Neyiak
10-12-22, 22:39
To remember a post 8 years ago. Hats off to you!This is the funniest thing I've read here!

Ayo1292
10-12-22, 23:28
Any places with a table shower that you'd recommend in north shore?

Always wanted to try it.

Mmmmmm69
10-13-22, 06:44
Hey, lost contact with AMP girl who has been at multiple places. Lucy in Newton with Chi, then Lexington and then Bedford. New names were Tina and Lisa. Thanks for any info. She's gotten older and heavier but always provided much extra service with a smile.

ScottBoxster
10-13-22, 11:23
You have more faith in humanity than I do.There was no need for that post.

Jared260
10-13-22, 12:28
Hey, lost contact with AMP girl who has been at multiple places. Lucy in Newton with Chi, then Lexington and then Bedford. New names were Tina and Lisa. Thanks for any info. She's gotten older and heavier but always provided much extra service with a smile.Went back to family in NYC.

CityDweller
10-13-22, 14:53
Went there during the lunch hour and experience was worth sharing.

I called ahead and got an appt, there were a few girls there when I called. I got there and Sophia led me to a room. She speaks very little English so we talked over translate throughout. Massage was really good, great pressure and teasing.

On the flip we agreed on 100 and were off, nice and slow and lots of mutual touching. I like to have them lay down and give them a massage, which I am quite good at. It helps get them more into it. During that she let me slide a finger in which quickly led to DATY with her twitching the whole time, fake or not looked authentic. After she was done it was my turn. I tried to get her mouth on it but she kept saying boss and no can't do it. But once I was rock hard, she looked at me, smiled and put the tip in her mouth while she jerked. Than she spit on it and jerked till I blew. She told me if I come back I will get way more, so this might be my go to from now on.Spitting on your cock just as she senses you are about to unload seems to be her thing. Happened to me a couple of days ago as well and I loved it. Hot and dirty while she moans and encourages you with some dirty talk. Big fan of Fragrance these days.

LibraFrank123
10-13-22, 17:17
Holistic in Revere.

Any places with a table shower that you'd recommend in north shore?

Always wanted to try it.

RoadDogg
10-13-22, 20:42
Decided to check out one of my old favorite spots. It really has changed a lot. This visit not so fun. Massage was decent but left unhappy. Place is ok for a legit rub. But will not return. Northshore really has gone downhill.

Nimbus22
10-14-22, 07:23
Spitting on your cock just as she senses you are about to unload seems to be her thing. Happened to me a couple of days ago as well and I loved it. Hot and dirty while she moans and encourages you with some dirty talk. Big fan of Fragrance these days.Hello. Which spa??

NorthOfTown
10-14-22, 16:02
I noticed that Acton Massage is now Daisy. New ownership I would guess. I was looking for a post but didn't see one. Any reports on the "new" shop?

TIA.

North.

HappyDave
10-15-22, 10:50
1 main open for business, passed by spa sign and open light on. I will visit next week report back!They are advertising as 2 - 4 Maine. Phone number has not been showing up in the usual places yet. My many visits with WeiWei, Jojo and other starlets stopping by on their way to Waiverly, none ever offered a hot stone back treatment. Just blue ball relief therapy.

Accolon
10-15-22, 12:51
First time here in a while. It looks like they have three tables but there were just two girls here- one was taller and cuter (I think that's Cindy, based on earlier reports?) but she was busy so I got MiMi. Instead of one of the rooms, I was on a table that was just behind a curtain, kind of awkward because I could hear everything when someone arrived and got put in one of the rooms. (That someone had called ahead and got told to come right in, even though MiMi was busy with me and Cindy was busy in a room- so know that you might have to wait even if they tell you to come in on the phone).

MiMi was shorter and pleasant. Nice tits but no butt, even by older asian massage lady standards. Definitely a rush job because it was busy. She allows top and bottom access with lots of roaming for $100. All in all it was a middle of the road experience- I'd repeat at Eastern (this was a repeat, just not in a while); you know what you're getting, and it's still better than a lot of places, but sometimes it's going to be rushed. I'd really like to come back and try Cindy- she looked good.

I'm still trying to find a place that will really go for it in prostate. I miss Lulu.

Andir
10-15-22, 23:06
They call themselves In Spa. According to the corp registration site, the owners have several other massage places.

https://www.in-spa.com/

Max Walker86
10-16-22, 02:44
They are advertising as 2 - 4 Maine. Phone number has not been showing up in the usual places yet. My many visits with WeiWei, Jojo and other starlets stopping by on their way to Waiverly, none ever offered a hot stone back treatment. Just blue ball relief therapy.I posted than erased. Googled the place and it looks legit.

JackKerouac16
10-16-22, 07:26
. . .
MiMi was shorter and pleasant. Nice tits but no butt, even by older asian massage lady standards. Definitely a rush job because it was busy. She allows top and bottom access with lots of roaming for $100. All in all it was a middle of the road experience- I'd repeat at Eastern (this was a repeat, just not in a while); you know what you're getting, and it's still better than a lot of places, but sometimes it's going to be rushed. I'd really like to come back and try Cindy- she looked good.
I have seen Cindy twice. She is a cutie with a lovely body and personality. In my experience she meets the standards at Eastern, with the associated rates that I normally pay there ($120).

Pelham12
10-17-22, 07:51
Hi all. I'm new to Boston from Phoenix. In AZ there are several high quality options for FS. I've spent some time reading the posts here but it's not clear what the top 3 local spots are. Any recommendations for where to start? I would ideally like to find a new go to spot with good looking providers. I'm downtown so preferably closer to Boston downtown area would be ideal.

DengKemboko
10-17-22, 08:20
Went back last week. This time had an older. Maybe late 40's?- therapist (I really have to start asking names). 45 for hh. Decent massage and actually used oil this time. On the flip agreed to naked CBJ for $ (Younger girl asked for $. 5 last time and I passed). Also allowed DATY. Surprisingly tight body once the yoga pants and t-shirt came off. Would repeat.

JohnGlobalCorp
10-17-22, 12:07
They call themselves In Spa. According to the corp registration site, the owners have several other massage places.

https://www.in-spa.com/I saw a gay going around 10:30 am.

PatsFan12
10-17-22, 12:07
Had another good time with Angela at SS Wellness on Bridge. Took the half hour, enjoyed the rub and tease throughout. Gave her 60 she pulled her shirt up and let the girls out. Pretty big nips, really nice small tits. Great finish just like the first time. Definitely want to go back with her.

Jimmy Pratt
10-17-22, 12:30
I'm still trying to find a place that will really go for it in prostate. I miss Lulu.If you want good prostate, then both Summer and Linda at 7** Moody are great.

I am actually delinquent on posting reviews from my last few visits there. I have had Summer twice, Linda, and Lisa once each. They do an amazing job because their massage is real, and not just rubbing. They all take direction really well, and the face-down tease is excellent. As mentioned above, Linda and Summer are very good with as much or as little prostate as you like. Just got to tell them!

JP.

CityDweller
10-17-22, 13:12
Hi all. I'm new to Boston from Phoenix. In AZ there are several high quality options for FS. I've spent some time reading the posts here but it's not clear what the top 3 local spots are. Any recommendations for where to start? I would ideally like to find a new go to spot with good looking providers. I'm downtown so preferably closer to Boston downtown area would be ideal."onebackpage" or "bedpage" are good places to start.

Rupert 2
10-17-22, 13:12
Linn s aromatherapy.

North st.

Granny cylinder shaped.

40 for half.

Full menu.

Do not recommend.

HighAmperage
10-17-22, 17:44
Hi all. I'm new to Boston from Phoenix. In AZ there are several high quality options for FS. I've spent some time reading the posts here but it's not clear what the top 3 local spots are. Any recommendations for where to start? I would ideally like to find a new go to spot with good looking providers. I'm downtown so preferably closer to Boston downtown area would be ideal.Ya, the AMP on Elliot and McClintock was stellar while it lasted. There is FS here, but you probably won't find that kind of quality. Good luck in your search.

Member #6467
10-18-22, 11:46
Older lady let me in guided me to room. I got comfortable and waited maybe 10 minutes. I was pleasantly surprised I couldn't hear the construction out front.

Angela walks in and OMG she's smoking hot. She literally what I've been searching for for awhile. Petite with Long black hair and a personality that we hit it off right away. Oil on back with some basic rubbing which escalated fairly quickly to butt massaging running fingernails down crack and balls while moaning in my ear.

I no longer could handle it ask to flip and she giggled and said absolutely. Brief negotiations and off came top. Very nice hand technique ended me in minutes. Clean up flip back for more massage.

Only downside. Her phone kept ringing because one of you guys were trying to get in back door. She left

Room 3 times to try and help you it was quite annoying. I told her to tell you just walk in the front door If you want in that bad. She agreed and laughed then told him that. IDK whatever she was too cool to be mad.

It's been awhile since I could go twice but somehow she got me going again and there we were with a 2nd release without even asking for it. I'll be back for sure.

LongDongTV
10-18-22, 11:46
Decided to go here recently and see about the other place in this building after my visit in suite 208 2 weeks ago (unfortunately it was after "building hours" so had to wait to be let in). I called and was let in by Nini. Definitely at least 50+. Maybe 60 honestly LOL. I'm not one that cares about age (I mean come on, a majority of these AMPs aren't crawling with hot young 20 year olds LOL. Do they exist? Yes, but it's not common) but including it for those that do. Also she looks almost identical to my 2nd grade teacher which was interesting to say the least. We get to the room and I give the 50 house fee for a half hour. She leaves the room briefly and comes back while I'm still getting undressed and leaves the door open.

The massage starts and it's about as average as you can get. Not bad but not good either. Throughout the massage, she makes small talk. Her english isn't the best but she seems to have a good personality. She did some really good teasing before the flip.

On the flip, she massages everywhere but my dick and saves it for the very end. When she got there, she asks what I want. Requested FS but she said she's on her period (which I call complete BS on given her age but whatever). We agree on a CBJ. CBJ starts off really well with good effort and good skills but after maybe 3 minutes, she tires out (which given her age, I can understand) and the CBJ starts to get teethy. As a result, we agree on a titjob to finish me off.

She takes the condom off and pulls her tits out and they are definitely some nice soft C cups (I guess. As mentioned before, not the best at guessing cup size) in general, let alone for a 50/60 year old. I suck on them for a minute before the titjob starts. Finished with the titjob which felt a lot better than the CBJ. I was pretty loud on the finish and she made a funny race joke (won't include it here but PM me if you're curious and not sensitive about stuff like that).

After she cleans me up, she asks me where I parked. I told her where I parked and then after more small talk as I'm getting dressed, she asked like 2 more times where I parked. Not sure why she is so insistent on knowing where I parked.

Overall, decent time minus the end of the CBJ. All things considered, I will probably be back to see about that "next time" for FS even though I know "next time" usually never happens. If FS happens and it's bad then I probably won't return after that.

P.S. The water I got was lukewarm. I'm ok with room temperature water or cold water but the water tasted like it was previously warmed up and then cooled down.

AZN Monger
10-18-22, 13:10
What is H20? Are we talking about the same Mindfulness in Chitown?

Older lady let me in guided me to room. I got comfortable and waited maybe 10 minutes. I was pleasantly surprised I couldn't hear the construction out front.

Angela walks in and OMG she's smoking hot. She literally what I've been searching for for awhile. Petite with Long black hair and a personality that we hit it off right away. Oil on back with some basic rubbing which escalated fairly quickly to butt massaging running fingernails down crack and balls while moaning in my ear.

I no longer could handle it ask to flip and she giggled and said absolutely. Brief negotiations and off came top. Very nice hand technique ended me in minutes. Clean up flip back for more massage.

Only downside. Her phone kept ringing because one of you guys were trying to get in back door. She left

Room 3 times to try and help you it was quite annoying. I told her to tell you just walk in the front door If you want in that bad. She agreed and laughed then told him that. IDK whatever she was too cool to be mad.

It's been awhile since I could go twice but somehow she got me going again and there we were with a 2nd release without even asking for it. I'll be back for sure.

Johnson686
10-18-22, 13:14
What is H20? Are we talking about the same Mindfulness in Chitown?Watertown.

NickcNick
10-18-22, 13:44
Watertown.Can't find H2 O in Watertown.

TheGreatOne22
10-18-22, 14:57

It's been awhile since I could go twice but somehow she got me going again and there we were with a 2nd release without even asking for it. I'll be back for sure.This sounds great, just wondering?

Is the more on the table than just a HJ?

MrPerception
10-18-22, 15:16
Hey, lost contact with AMP girl who has been at multiple places. Lucy in Newton with Chi, then Lexington and then Bedford. New names were Tina and Lisa. Thanks for any info. She's gotten older and heavier but always provided much extra service with a smile.Ditto on this question. She seems to have disappeared after Bedford. She is a favorite.

Great personality and a sweet person, amongst other assets.

Break420
10-18-22, 16:13

Room 3 times to try and help you it was quite annoying. I told her to tell you just walk in the front door If you want in that bad. She agreed and laughed then told him that. IDK whatever she was too cool to be mad..What was the damage?

HunneMan
10-18-22, 16:18
This sounds great, just wondering?

Is the more on the table than just a HJ?Not really Just HJ and sometimes a PM.

YMMV if she likes you. Nothing more.

Known her for a few years now as I go regularly.

NickcNick
10-18-22, 16:39
Watertown.Can't find anything in Watertown (H2O)?

LongDongTV
10-18-22, 17:09
Decided to go here recently and see about the other place in this building after my visit in suite 208 2 weeks ago (unfortunately it was after "building hours" so had to wait to be let in). I called and was let in by Nini. Definitely at least 50+. Maybe 60 honestly LOL. I'm not one that cares about age (I mean come on, a majority of these AMPs aren't crawling with hot young 20 year olds LOL. Do they exist? Yes, but it's not common) but including it for those that do. Also she looks almost identical to my 2nd grade teacher which was interesting to say the least. We get to the room and I give the 50 house fee for a half hour. She leaves the room briefly and comes back while I'm still getting undressed and leaves the door open.

The massage starts and it's about as average as you can get. Not bad but not good either. Throughout the massage, she makes small talk. Her english isn't the best but she seems to have a good personality. She did some really good teasing before the flip.

On the flip, she massages everywhere but my dick and saves it for the very end. When she got there, she asks what I want. Requested FS but she said she's on her period (which I call complete BS on given her age but whatever). We agree on a CBJ. CBJ starts off really well with good effort and good skills but after maybe 3 minutes, she tires out (which given her age, I can understand) and the CBJ starts to get teethy. As a result, we agree on a titjob to finish me off.

She takes the condom off and pulls her tits out and they are definitely some nice soft C cups (I guess. As mentioned before, not the best at guessing cup size) in general, let alone for a 50/60 year old. I suck on them for a minute before the titjob starts. Finished with the titjob which felt a lot better than the CBJ. I was pretty loud on the finish and she made a funny race joke (won't include it here but PM me if you're curious and not sensitive about stuff like that).

After she cleans me up, she asks me where I parked. I told her where I parked and then after more small talk as I'm getting dressed, she asked like 2 more times where I parked. Not sure why she is so insistent on knowing where I parked.

Overall, decent time minus the end of the CBJ. All things considered, I will probably be back to see about that "next time" for FS even though I know "next time" usually never happens. If FS happens and it's bad then I probably won't return after that.

P.S. The water I got was lukewarm. I'm ok with room temperature water or cold water but the water tasted like it was previously warmed up and then cooled down.Forgot to include damage:

50 house.

100 tip.

Pelham12
10-18-22, 17:47

Room 3 times to try and help you it was quite annoying. I told her to tell you just walk in the front door If you want in that bad. She agreed and laughed then told him that. IDK whatever she was too cool to be mad..What was the damage?

Pelham12
10-18-22, 17:50
As recommended by folks here I likely give a place in Chinatown a try. Has anyone ever been to divas? Shows up on rubmaps but that's not always a sure thing.

HeadyTipper
10-18-22, 18:08
Can't find anything in Watertown (H2O)?Just google Mindful watertown. Not that difficult.

JohnTies
10-18-22, 18:32
Anyone hear anything or been to this place in Everett? Just popped up it seems.

I may check it out, wanted to see if anyone had info first.

https://boston.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/904-broadway-everett-2fl/22567749.html

Break420
10-18-22, 19:06
I like Ocean and 73X Moody but looking for another spot with good providers who don't haggle.

Mattis1775
10-18-22, 19:41
As recommended by folks here I likely give a place in Chinatown a try. Has anyone ever been to divas? Shows up on rubmaps but that's not always a sure thing.Check out the "Need help in Chinatown" thread. I wrote a review there. Diva changed names. But, same facility. I girl I met I didn't recognize. But, it was the usual.

Member #6467
10-18-22, 20:27
Can't find anything in Watertown (H2O)?Mindfulness Wellness.

Bishop8891
10-18-22, 20:43
Anyone hear anything or been to this place in Everett? Just popped up it seems.

I may check it out, wanted to see if anyone had info first.

https://boston.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/904-broadway-everett-2fl/22567749.htmlI haven't been there yet. But if the girls in their ad work there it would be my go to place for sure.

Let us know how you like it.

Member #6348
10-18-22, 22:12
Checked out mindful, met both females working, both we're under 30 and attractive. Definitely will repeat. Attractive staff.

Break420
10-19-22, 08:28
Checked out mindful, met both females working, both we're under 30 and attractive. Definitely will repeat. Attractive staff.Damage?

What was the damage?

Johnson686
10-19-22, 09:33
Can't find H2 O in Watertown.Not sure if you're serious but I'll pretend you are. H20 is the chemical symbol for water. Don't they teach this stuff in school anymore? So H20 has just become slang for Watertown.

That's it, lesson over.

SexLifeBos
10-19-22, 12:11
Any lead on East Massage Therapy. Braintree MA?

ThatsMe1
10-19-22, 12:57
Didn't want to take a risk of going to a new place so decided to go to the usual spot from where I have received good service, saw gina / hannah (same girl with multiple alias's, the one with dd's, seen her multiple times). Opted for an hr gave. 6, goes out of the room, comes back after 10 minutes, starts massage and after 5-10 minutes she asks me to flip to which I said at the end of the session since I had a few sore spots. She insisted and does a HE (mechanical, OTR only), she comes back cleans up and says done and demands. 6 as a tip.

I look at the clock and its been only a 30 min session, tried to tell her I opted for an hr and it was cut short by 30 mins, she responds by saying tip for HE is. 6, I gave her. 2, she started arguing and putting hands on my shirt so ended up giving. 4 and left. This is my first bad experience in this place, would not repeat. Total damages. 6+. 4 for hhr.

TomMaine
10-19-22, 13:52
Is this place closed?

JohnTies
10-19-22, 13:57
I haven't been there yet. But if the girls in their ad work there it would be my go to place for sure.

Let us know how you like it.LOL I can assure you the girls pictured in the ad are definitely not working there.

AsianLPGAfan
10-19-22, 16:41
Didn't want to take a risk of going to a new place so decided to go to the usual spot from where I have received good service, saw gina / hannah (same girl with multiple alias's, the one with dd's, seen her multiple times). Opted for an hr gave. 6, goes out of the room, comes back after 10 minutes, starts massage and after 5-10 minutes she asks me to flip to which I said at the end of the session since I had a few sore spots. She insisted and does a HE (mechanical, OTR only), she comes back cleans up and says done and demands. 6 as a tip.

I look at the clock and its been only a 30 min session, tried to tell her I opted for an hr and it was cut short by 30 mins, she responds by saying tip for HE is. 6, I gave her. 2, she started arguing and putting hands on my shirt so ended up giving. 4 and left. This is my first bad experience in this place, would not repeat. Total damages. 6+. 4 for hhr.Next time Take a short drive down route 9 to chestnut street newton I went recently. New lady was pretty MILF, friendly and gave me full hour.

Some AMP gals will try to get you to finish asap whether it's 30 or 60 min. If I m at a new place I will say " not yet ". Sometimes the AMP gal tries to see how quickly may.

Respond to touch / cues. Or how your body responds. The older you get the less quick the finish then you may get the Jack hammer. You may be told rate for 30 vs 60 min. I have said in past I am tipping based on 30 min. You didn't give me 60 min so your tip will be smaller, but the tip still fair. We appreciate the report being shorted. This has now helped others decide to go or not.

QuincyFire
10-19-22, 16:56
Any lead on East Massage Therapy. Braintree MA?Lame massage lackluster HJ. Bottom of the hill sucks also. Try Weymouth instead more options. Stay safe.

TomBos
10-19-22, 17:40
Just had a first AMP experience today and I thought it was a great time. Walked in and no one was at the front desk but 30 seconds later a women walks out of one of the rooms. It's true most of there rooms just have a curtain keeping you blocked. Anyways she brings me to the next room over and says wait 10 min, I'm really hoping I get her cause see looked cute probably early 30's. Wasn't sure if that was going to be my room cause again this my first time so I'm just winging it, I start undressing and another women probably mid 30's okay looking comes in and says in her okay English to go to the other room and surpassingly this room had a door! Give her the house fee and she walks out. I'm undressing and I heard being naked is the best way to go so I do that and I try to get on the table and don't see anything that can cover me. Me being a idiot and nervous it's my first time I cover myself with the 2 thin hospital bed sheets best way I can describe it. She walks back in and laughs, starts to take the cover on me and laughs again seeing me naked, I just laughed it off. Standing awkwardly naked next to her as she fixed the table I'm cover myself with the actually correct cover, she says it's okay laughing a little so I don't cover. I lay back down and she doesn't even bother to cover me with the sheet so I was all for it. The massage itself was actually pretty good. Not too much teasing, she tells me to flip and offers he I said BJ and she said BJ clothes off for 100 I say I only brought 80 and she was good with that. Covered with the Saran Wrap thingy and The BJ was good guess she got tired and took it off and finished me with a he. I left there more happy than a qv with an escort. Didn't even realize my time was cut short about 20 min. I'll go again but want to try the other girl and probably just a half. Damage 60 house 80 BJ.

BostonBoyBack
10-19-22, 17:43
Lisa is back at Green Door, Oxford Pl CT Boston.

ChochaMonger
10-20-22, 06:27
Lisa is back at Green Door, Oxford Pl CT Boston.Thanks for the report, is full menu open? Which doorbell is the right one? There's like 4 of them and last time I tried a couple but with no luck, waited 5 minutes and nobody opened the gate, door was open though.

ChochaMonger
10-20-22, 06:48
Anyone has any experience with this place? Saw ad that it had Asian and Latin providers and wanted to know menu options and looks.

Thanks all, PM is fine.

Mattis1775
10-20-22, 07:08
Next time Take a short drive down route 9 to chestnut street newton I went recently. New lady was pretty MILF, friendly and gave me full hour.

Some AMP gals will try to get you to finish asap whether it's 30 or 60 min. If I m at a new place I will say " not yet ". Sometimes the AMP gal tries to see how quickly may.

Respond to touch / cues. Or how your body responds. The older you get the less quick the finish then you may get the Jack hammer. You may be told rate for 30 vs 60 min. I have said in past I am tipping based on 30 min. You didn't give me 60 min so your tip will be smaller, but the tip still fair. We appreciate the report being shorted. This has now helped others decide to go or not.The quick flip just means they are lazy hags. Massaging is just as tiring as the jackhammer. Granted, some guys get off in seconds and some take longer. But, I go for the massage first over a HJ. If I visit a place that offers a great massage and no HJ, I'm fine with it. Having a good massage AND a good HJ is a plus.

ThatsMe1
10-20-22, 08:23
Anyone has any experience with this place? Saw ad that it had Asian and Latin providers and wanted to know menu options and looks.

Thanks all, PM is fine.Most or if not all the spots in that area only known for HE, the few times I've been to 1+1 I have only seen older Asian providers 50+ (great massage spot though).

Brady65
10-20-22, 10:12
Is this place closed?I was there last week. I did call a few times with no answer and no response but finally I was able to make an appointment.

Boston617
10-20-22, 10:13
https://boston.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/asian/dedham-woburn-asian-escort-wal/913763033319

Anyone ever try this one? Messaged the # and they said they only had Woburn or Waltham and only one girl despite the ad saying two girls. Visiting the area and looking for a first AMP experience.

DaJiba9
10-20-22, 13:45
https://boston.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/asian/dedham-woburn-asian-escort-wal/913763033319

Anyone ever try this one? Messaged the # and they said they only had Woburn or Waltham and only one girl despite the ad saying two girls. Visiting the area and looking for a first AMP experience.Dude, STG and BedPage Ads are only 10% to 20% accurate, and I'm being generous. The rest is just a big come on to generate some business. 24 hours 2 girls2 pop for $99, I don't think so. If it sounds too good to be true, it's not true. You have to try it to sort out what's real. I can't wait to see your review after you've given them / her a try! There are some great local AMP reviews on this site with details of what you can expect for talent, menu, and cost. I find the reviews here to be 80% to 90% accurate, and I go home happy.

LibraFrank123
10-20-22, 14:38
I'm no expert but in my limited experience, there is no way those pics are real.

If that's your first visit, it may turn you off to this hobby, Just my opinion.

Anyone ever try this one? Messaged the # and they said they only had Woburn or Waltham and only one girl despite the ad saying two girls. Visiting the area and looking for a first AMP experience.

Lennox65
10-20-22, 16:00

Anyone ever try this one? Messaged the # and they said they only had Woburn or Waltham and only one girl despite the ad saying two girls. Visiting the area and looking for a first AMP experience.That is an ad for a Hotel Asian not a storefront AMP.

They are usually pretty reliable for what they offer, which is usually a brief massage and then a covered BJ and covered full service. Take the half hour as they will rush you out as soon as you pop.

Bbbxz
10-20-22, 18:14
Hi guys! First time being here, any recommendations place near Fenway area? Thanks.

Momo2
10-20-22, 20:23
Called to find out my favorite lady was on vacation and won't be back until next week. So I decided to explore. Drove by Tranquility and saw that the parking spaces in front of the store were empty. Pulled into a space and called the number. She says to come on in. It's been over a year or more since I was last here. I think it was Gina Rung the bell and Angela opens the door and motions me upstairs. Angela is cute in her Daisy duke shorts. Her shoulder length hair frames her face nicely. She gives an adequate medium massage with lots of accidental brushing. I took an hour as I wanted a good massage. Angela tells me there are three of them working. Angela was playful and made the session fun. After the flip she asked what I wanted and I told her I would love for her to get niked so we could play. She asked how much I would pay. I offered her a hundo but she wanted more. We settled for 1. 2 and she went to get my pants so I could pay her right there. She said it was my first time with her.

This was a very fun experience with full roaming privileges. She made me laugh and she made me moan and she made me happy. This was a bit on the expensive side at 60 + 120. Can anyone tell me about the two other ladies working there. Enjoy.

FenWay9216
10-20-22, 21:21
Called to find out my favorite lady was on vacation and won't be back until next week. So I decided to explore. Drove by Tranquility and saw that the parking spaces in front of the store were empty. Pulled into a space and called the number. She says to come on in. It's been over a year or more since I was last here. I think it was Gina Rung the bell and Angela opens the door and motions me upstairs. Angela is cute in her Daisy duke shorts. Her shoulder length hair frames her face nicely. She gives an adequate medium massage with lots of accidental brushing. I took an hour as I wanted a good massage. Angela tells me there are three of them working. Angela was playful and made the session fun. After the flip she asked what I wanted and I told her I would love for her to get niked so we could play. She asked how much I would pay. I offered her a hundo but she wanted more. We settled for 1. 2 and she went to get my pants so I could pay her right there. She said it was my first time with her.

This was a very fun experience with full roaming privileges. She made me laugh and she made me moan and she made me happy. This was a bit on the expensive side at 60 + 120. Can anyone tell me about the two other ladies working there. Enjoy.And we wonder why shit service cost is through the roof!

GoSailor41
10-21-22, 07:22

This was a very fun experience with full roaming privileges. She made me laugh and she made me moan and she made me happy. This was a bit on the expensive side at 60 + 120. Can anyone tell me about the two other ladies working there. Enjoy.What kind of service did you get for that? Just a HE or what?

DownWind
10-23-22, 14:51
What kind of service did you get for that? Just a HE or what?I want to be the next monger after Momo. She will be in a good mood, feel appreciated, provide better more cheerful service and more likely to stay in the business.

Money keeps our better ladies available.

PinayLuver
10-24-22, 07:49
What kind of service did you get for that? Just a HE or what?It is a basic jack shack. The massages I received there have been of acceptable quality. Waltham seems to be the place to go if you want more!

PL.

PinayLuver
10-24-22, 07:51
Hi guys! First time being here, any recommendations place near Fenway area? Thanks.Nope! As far as I know there is nothing in Fenway and the only other reliable place was in Kenmore, that's gone! Brookline or Brighton is your best bet.

PL.

Adobe
10-24-22, 07:59

Anyone ever try this one? Messaged the # and they said they only had Woburn or Waltham and only one girl despite the ad saying two girls. Visiting the area and looking for a first AMP experience.I texted and was texted back a higher rate than 99 roses for a half-hour with just one lady. I wasn't actually expecting the advertised donation to be anything more than a come on anyway, but I was curious about how bold a lie it would be. When I asked about that rate and whether it was available for a shorter time frame, like a 15-minute visit, my response was brief and to the point: No 99 for anything.

Boston617
10-24-22, 09:52
Yea, I don't think I've seen any real Asian pics on stg ever LOL was just wondering if it was even a legit ad since a lot of the massage reviews I've seen are hit or miss, not interested in donating just to handle things myself. No review, I ended up visiting a girl in NH instead.

Dude, STG and BedPage Ads are only 10% to 20% accurate, and I'm being generous. The rest is just a big come on to generate some business. 24 hours 2 girls2 pop for $99, I don't think so. If it sounds too good to be true, it's not true. You have to try it to sort out what's real. I can't wait to see your review after you've given them / her a try! There are some great local AMP reviews on this site with details of what you can expect for talent, menu, and cost. I find the reviews here to be 80% to 90% accurate, and I go home happy.

ILuvPusToo
10-24-22, 12:18
Any intel on this.

https://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/bts/7541042071.html

JayBean
10-24-22, 13:07
I must admit with the exception of a so so experience with Jai at BTT last month I've been on a really good streak as of late. Couple of phenomenal visits in Wakefield and trip down to 1021 to see Coco in providence (worth the drive) and then another great visit today. Nice sexy attitude and big ole boobs with some great mouth work to match. Soft touch needs some work but she got to teasing early on. All in all nice session would repeat. Cue the DBoy PM asking about the titties LOL.

BlueSkyBos
10-24-22, 13:43
Lisa is back at Green Door, Oxford Pl CT Boston.Is she the only one at the house?

TheGreatOne22
10-24-22, 14:24
Went to Fragrance CT Friday late afternoon / early evening, right during rush hour, 5 pmish. Called ahead and set up an appointment with Sophia. She's extremely nice, had to use her cell phone app to translate, so no real English speaking for her. 55 for hh. The massage itself was just OK, tease was also just ok. The finish (for what it was, IMO was awesome). I was looking for a BBBJ, unfortunately that was not available (and if someone knows that it is indeed available there, please feel free to message me who I should ask for, Because that's really what I'm looking for, well that and some rimming, which is very hard to find these days? So, top up, bottoms down, FIV, play with the bombs, HJ, Russian, tons of dirty talk. Even though I had some drinks earlier that day, I was in the need to let loose and between the dirty talk, Russian, HJ, spitting on Jr. And oil combination, it really didn't take long for me to explode all of those bombs. Warm towel clean up, little bottle of water and on my way. Oh, the negotiation, for that, ahead of time we agreed on 60, so all in 115, my be steep for others on their opinion, but for me, I felt that it was worth it. Anyway, happy Mongering.

Bishop8891
10-24-22, 15:43
Went to Fragrance CT Friday late afternoon / early evening, right during rush hour, 5 pmish. Called ahead and set up an appointment with Sophia. She's extremely nice, had to use her cell phone app to translate, so no real English speaking for her. 55 for hh. The massage itself was just OK, tease was also just ok. The finish (for what it was, IMO was awesome). I was looking for a BBBJ, unfortunately that was not available (and if someone knows that it is indeed available there, please feel free to message me who I should ask for, Because that's really what I'm looking for, well that and some rimming, which is very hard to find these days? So, top up, bottoms down, FIV, play with the bombs, HJ, Russian, tons of dirty talk. Even though I had some drinks earlier that day, I was in the need to let loose and between the dirty talk, Russian, HJ, spitting on Jr. And oil combination, it really didn't take long for me to explode all of those bombs. Warm towel clean up, little bottle of water and on my way. Oh, the negotiation, for that, ahead of time we agreed on 60, so all in 115, my be steep for others on their opinion, but for me, I felt that it was worth it. Anyway, happy Mongering.Great review and intel! Will have to check it out and let you know how it goes with my visit. Thank you!

NorthOfTown
10-24-22, 15:52
Any intel on this.

https://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/bts/7541042071.htmlYes, this is a legit operation and the massages are subpar as well.

Wockser
10-24-22, 15:55
Yes, this is a legit operation and the massages are subpar as well.If a place is ever "closed" or have staggering hours, I assume they're legit.

Katokay
10-24-22, 16:07
Any reviews of fangs in Braintree?

HappyDave
10-24-22, 16:34
Now "life health center " 5 x Coddington unit 1 x4 same spot as last spa number 617-8 x8-08 x7 now. Just saw the ad on CL. Was a go to for a while. Then total hit or miss and some girls had GPS. Anyone back here lately?

Rupert 2
10-24-22, 16:48
Any reviews of fangs in Braintree?Changed name from East Massage Therapy.

If same owners.

Follow the East massage threads.

Andir
10-24-22, 18:10
Finally got my go-to to agree to let me cum inside. Expensive but I am happy. Ask me for details.

JohnGlobalCorp
10-24-22, 21:05
Finally I took the plunge and visit this new version. I have to say place looks better than ever. Welcome by this mid 40's typical AMP lady not really good looks by any measure but she follow directions well massage was mediocre which tells you clearly this is a HE joint she decline to do the dee but I guess they're entering the scene with caution giving the events played out on this establishment. Whoever will finally will get to receive their real services hopefully report back to ensure and put all our curiosity on peace.

LongDongTV
10-25-22, 12:39
Now "life health center " 5 x Coddington unit 1 x4 same spot as last spa number 617-8 x8-08 x7 now. Just saw the ad on CL. Was a go to for a while. Then total hit or miss and some girls had GPS. Anyone back here lately?Yeah. There's an "Anna" there that I used to see at another location. She said she's in her early 30's from what I remember and looks fairly on the younger side. Not that great of a massage but really good FS (for intercourse. BJ is pretty lackluster). She's not that much of a looker either so if you value looks, I wouldn't see her. Really only good if you need to pound the fuck out of some pussy since she can take it really well.

There was someone else there that was actually attractive but I didn't get any info on her.

Jimmy Weed
10-25-22, 14:49
Yeah. There's an "Anna" there that I used to see at another location. She said she's in her early 30's from what I remember and looks fairly on the younger side. Not that great of a massage but really good FS (for intercourse. BJ is pretty lackluster). She's not that much of a looker either so if you value looks, I wouldn't see her. Really only good if you need to pound the fuck out of some pussy since she can take it really well.

There was someone else there that was actually attractive but I didn't get any info on her.The other girl is Gina that was at 1147 Hancock years ago and recently did a stint at Tranquility in Weymouth. At 1147 she was FS, at Tranquility she did limited extras.

Pelham12
10-25-22, 16:13
Tried lucky (BTW didn't realize there is like 5 different AMPs at this same address? TS, nice massage, decent ending. .8 + .6.

Not a very attractive lady. Is there anywhere in the area with actual decent / at least skinny and youngish talent?

HeadyTipper
10-25-22, 17:17
Went recently. Jessica. Chubby. Kept clothes on, didn't want or ask her to take anything off. Surprisingly good medium sensual rub and tease. Nice finish after flip. Standard rates. One other girl working, they were busy.

AlexHernandez
10-25-22, 17:29

Anyone ever try this one? Messaged the # and they said they only had Woburn or Waltham and only one girl despite the ad saying two girls. Visiting the area and looking for a first AMP experience.I have tried this one in Waltham. This is an escort and not an AMP. Got an old Asian lady in a hotel. If I remember correctly they charged 140 for hh and 100 more for BBFSCIP. Wouldn't recommend visiting them. They try to rush you. Not sure how the experience is in Woburn.

IspyWithMyEye
10-25-22, 18:12
Hey Guy, I ventured out to Purple again. Called 30 minutes out and asked for Monna, who gave me a great BBBJ last time around, but when I got there, Lisa showed me to a room. She's probably early 40's, decent little body. Asked for an our and was asked for the standard 60. Gave a good massage with oil, plenty of ball teasing and rubbing up the ass crack, but she didn't offer or explore any further. Didn't really do much in the way of rubbing or grinding up again my hands or arms like Monna did either. About 30 minutes in, came the flip, she was happy to see me standing at a full salute. Asked what I wanted and pointed to her hand and mouth. I said mouth of course, and asked how much. She replied with $100. A little steep, but I remember the great BBBJ from Monna, although she was $60, and obliged with the $100. Unfortunately out came the Saran Wrap cover. BJ was good, she put her leg up on the table so that I could run her pussy through her yoga pants, she was moaning the whole time which I know is fake, but it help. Didn't offer to slide her pants down, or top up. Popped, cleaned up, and she finished the last 10 minutes of the session with rubbing my head and shoulders. Not rushed at all, and all in all a good venture. I would recommend.

QuincyFire
10-25-22, 18:15
Went recently. Jessica. Chubby. Kept clothes on, didn't want or ask her to take anything off. Surprisingly good medium sensual rub and tease. Nice finish after flip. Standard rates. One other girl working, they were busy.I've had good times there, that striped top comes off for me BJ with what looked like Amazon package baggie. . No FS. But the pants and undies come off for the 69 HJ getting in and out of the place is safer then a lot of places.

HeadyTipper
10-25-22, 18:36
I've had good times there, that striped top comes off for me BJ with what looked like Amazon package baggie. . No FS. But the pants and undies come off for the 69 HJ getting in and out of the place is safer then a lot of places.I've had the Saran Wrap treatment there as well. I only ask for more than standard if the provider is attractive to me. Jessica didn't make the cut. What I like about Apple is that I have never had any lengthy $ negotiations there; To me money discussion kill the experience.

PayMan22
10-25-22, 19:18
Does anyone know what happened to the skinny girl? I think her name was Mandy but not 100% sure. Any reports?

AlexHernandez
10-25-22, 21:41
Continuing my exploration in Tham. Was planning on trying out https://www.rosearomatherapy.com/. However they were closed today.

So decided to try out 7 XX Moody after reading all the positive reviews here. Got Lisa who gave me a good massage. The tease before the flip lasted at least five minutes and was probably the best I have gotten in this area. Ended with a standard HE with UTC access top. Damage was 45/60.

Saw Summer on my way out. She looked really cute and am planning to book my next appointment with her.

Azn Lvr
10-25-22, 21:42
Saw Shirley at Bel'mnt Wellness. I called and asked who was working. Not sure if she didn't understand or what, but she said something about appointment and hung up. I called back a bit later and just made an appointment, she was the only person working. It was my 1st time there-- kind of a rundown place with parking right outside. I paid $80 for an hour. Shirley wore a mask the whole time but I think she may be pretty. Maybe aged about 40? Unfortunately, OTC roaming only and nothing else with the HJ. She asked how much I was going to tip and I said $50. I liked her technique for the HJ.

I was interested that there was a machine labeled "towel warmer" in the room. I always just assumed they used a microwave!

The massage was okay. She's one of these people who mainly uses her forearms to knead you.

I forgot to ask for "no oil" - I don't know why but it often makes me itchy a couple hours later.

Not a bad time but won't return.

Finder117
10-25-22, 23:02
Rolled Lisa, 5/10 looks, bit older mid. Late 40's if I had to guess.

Decent massage, weird tease, standard finish available on flip. UTR top, underwear on bottom for $80. Tried for more, seemed like it wasn't on the table.

Likely won't repeat.

Aardvarks
10-26-22, 08:37
Continuing my exploration in Tham. Was planning on trying out https://www.rosearomatherapy.com/. However they were closed today.

So decided to try out 7 XX Moody after reading all the positive reviews here. Got Lisa who gave me a good massage. The tease before the flip lasted at least five minutes and was probably the best I have gotten in this area. Ended with a standard HE with UTC access top. Damage was 45/60.

Saw Summer on my way out. She looked really cute and am planning to book my next appointment with her.Alex just my experience at Rose was it's older ladies. One who is thin and cute for a 55 year old. Others are pudgy grandmas. Good massage and standard finish or upgrade to some Billy Joel. I did not repeat and if you like younger ladies go elsewhere.

Mr Bao
10-26-22, 09:20
The other girl is Gina that was at 1147 Hancock years ago and recently did a stint at Tranquility in Weymouth. At 1147 she was FS, at Tranquility she did limited extras.1147 has old ladies in their 50's no?

Coddington is a hit or miss, but never FS at 59 or 69 Cod.

Which one you got lucky bro?

BTS691
10-26-22, 14:38
I'm so sorry to ask this but I'm new and trying to locate 7 xx moody and google is not helping with this probable abbreviation?

Thanks so much!

BTS.

Saw Summer on my way out. She looked really cute and am planning to book my next appointment with her.

Jimmy Weed
10-26-22, 14:52
1147 has old ladies in their 50's no?

Coddington is a hit or miss, but never FS at 59 or 69 Cod.

Which one you got lucky bro?It was years ago. I am pretty sure Gina does not provide FS anymore.

Mr Bao
10-26-22, 17:24
It was years ago. I am pretty sure Gina does not provide FS anymore.Dropped by noonish, no go for both facilities. Save your money for McDonald's instead. Wow! Epic failure!

Jimmy Pratt
10-26-22, 18:11
I'm so sorry to ask this but I'm new and trying to locate 7 xx moody and google is not helping with this probable abbreviation?

Thanks so much!

BTS.Blue Ocean.

JP.

LusciousDreams
10-26-22, 18:19
Went to Fragrance CT Friday late afternoon / early evening, right during rush hour, 5 pmish. Called ahead and set up an appointment with Sophia. She's extremely nice, had to use her cell phone app to translate, so no real English speaking for her. 55 for hh. The massage itself was just OK, tease was also just ok. The finish (for what it was, IMO was awesome). I was looking for a BBBJ, unfortunately that was not available (and if someone knows that it is indeed available there, please feel free to message me who I should ask for, Because that's really what I'm looking for, well that and some rimming, which is very hard to find these days? So, top up, bottoms down, FIV, play with the bombs, HJ, Russian, tons of dirty talk. Even though I had some drinks earlier that day, I was in the need to let loose and between the dirty talk, Russian, HJ, spitting on Jr. And oil combination, it really didn't take long for me to explode all of those bombs. Warm towel clean up, little bottle of water and on my way. Oh, the negotiation, for that, ahead of time we agreed on 60, so all in 115, my be steep for others on their opinion, but for me, I felt that it was worth it. Anyway, happy Mongering.Recently visited Fragrance and went for Sophia. Adding on to this excellent review.

She is just amazing. Takes instructions well. Went for 1 h, . 8. Right at the start went for some passionate kisses and sucking of her beautiful boobs. Her body responded nicely. Massage was pretty good, she focused on my pain points. Teasing was brilliant-nicely altering between massage and brushing against my throbbing jr. On the flip, decided to massage her a bit, and this really got her relaxed. Full access to top and bottom. Went for FIV as she handled my Jr. She was pretty wet, and soon she buckled, and her kitty quivered. I released soon after all over beautiful breasts. Her moans were just terrific. I was cleaned up with warm towel, and she finished off with a nice head massage. Extras were 1.

I'd definitely repeat. For those of you going for Sophia, take care of her. She is a gem.

Mattis1775
10-26-22, 22:20
https://m.yelp.com/biz/hj-massage-plano

How many people actually walk in and ask, even as a joke? Too funny.

ForEverSmiling
10-27-22, 09:59
https://m.yelp.com/biz/hj-massage-plano

How many people actually walk in and ask, even as a joke? Too funny.I imagine quite few if it was located inside a BJ's.

Johnson686
10-27-22, 10:04

Thanks so much!

BTS.I know someone already gave you the name, but in the future if you're looking for a place, you can use rubmaps. Ch and if you enter the city and state it'll show you all the places in that town. Usually you can match up the street with a review on this site. I also notice people here will use abbreviations / slang, like H20 for Watertown, Tham for Waltham, Witch City for Salem.

Rupert 2
10-28-22, 08:25
All clear Mon Frere!Weekend plans.

Thinking of giving Tiffany of Tranquility a go.

Amy texted me about a Japanese girl at central.

Lotus says she's more open to menu options.

Tide might be low at middle.

Nancy from green door China town wants me to do Lisa.

Mmm.

I need your old squeezes number.

LOL.

ItsChiChi
10-28-22, 14:58
So Fellas I'm fairly new to the AMP but recently discovered one last month and been there 5 times already.

After my massage today there was a cop parked across looking over the SPOT is it because there ready to bust down this joint?

Had plans on going again Sunday but would be a red flag.

HappyDingDong
10-28-22, 16:55
So Fellas I'm fairly new to the AMP but recently discovered one last month and been there 5 times already.

After my massage today there was a cop parked across looking over the SPOT is it because there ready to bust down this joint?

Had plans on going again Sunday but would be a red flag.Where is this?

Delanojjjj
10-28-22, 18:08

Had plans on going again Sunday but would be a red flag.A bit more information might be helpful!

Cookie Lover
10-28-22, 19:08
There it is!! All in one post! Your inbox will be overflowing for weeks to come.

Weekend plans.

Mmm.

LOL.

ItsChiChi
10-28-22, 20:50
A bit more information might be helpful!Oops my fault Methuen Area, Lavender massage.

JayRyder99
10-29-22, 07:22
Saw uncle LEO driving Thru lot this week. It's def a small hidden spot. Maybe I'll get my car detailed and nuts serviced at same time LOL.

I noticed that Acton Massage is now Daisy. New ownership I would guess. I was looking for a post but didn't see one. Any reports on the "new" shop?

TIA.

North.

Spanker100
10-29-22, 07:55

Had plans on going again Sunday but would be a red flag.Just because you see a cop car doesn't mean a bust is imminent. In that car, cops file paperwork, have their coffee / snacks, eat their lunch, text their kids, online betting, make massage appts, etc.

Chill out. You're just patronizing a local business which is licensed, (or at least authorized), by the Board of Health or the state. No different than going into a donut shop.

DaJiba9
10-29-22, 15:36
I'm so sorry to ask this but I'm new and trying to locate 7 xx moody and google is not helping with this probable abbreviation?.The answer is as clear as day a few posts below yours. You would happen to be a friend of Uncle LEO?

Hand Deliver
10-30-22, 12:32
Wondering if Gina at Elm has changed up her mating ritual and not cut time to be short during a visit when she gives it up. Have been in western mass for awhile and have not visited Elm the last couple of months and was thinking of trying again. A bit out of my way nowadays. But will make the trek if still worth it. I don't want to show up for the fake sign that says will be back in ten minutes so should call.

LunaBro29
10-30-22, 13:37
Where can I count on cleanliness? Had a few too many experiences with obviously reused towels or sheets that gave me irritation or a rash.

Zack Lawrence
10-30-22, 16:37
Where can I count on cleanliness? Had a few too many experiences with obviously reused towels or sheets that gave me irritation or a rash.If you think a place is dirty, tell them to change the sheet if they won't leave trust me they will do it.

Mr Bao
10-30-22, 21:58
Decided to see if this place is better since at least 5 years ago visit. Nope. Texted to ask who was servicing and stated Lily and CoCo. Went there and this girl was thinking of name for herself very slow as I asked her who she was when brought into a room. She said Sophia. I was like WTF. So undressed and opt for half. Left boxers on and she went medium touch. Then she started the feathery touch and convo of asking me questions. Then I checked my watch, 15 min in and she asked what I want and if I have been here before, I would know. I asked I wanted it all and she said no. I said just handshake and she says yes. I said no, I told her she will not make much and if she wants more money, I want more service on the menu. She chuckled and said this spot was operational for 8 years and boss says no. I was like, finish the massage then. She said she will refund me the money and I was like no, just add it to what I want and she said no. So lost $20 for 15 min of BS. Then she lectured me next time ask for the service before coming in and I was like, I did, but she then said she do not do that and I was like what has changed? Overall this place is a no go unless you want a rush bullshit and whatnot. I would not come back or even get them noticed. Slow day for them. I def. Remember her face and told her I seen her many years ago and she said no.

I am going to check out the very old spot on the other side of Tham. Moody Street one. TBC.

MoreBJs
10-31-22, 00:26
It is just to the right (two stores over) from Franco's PIzzeria in the 700 block of Moody St, Waltham.

ForEverSmiling
10-31-22, 08:09
Decided to see if this place is better since at least 5 years ago visit. Nope. Texted to ask who was servicing and stated Lily and CoCo. Went there and this girl was thinking of name for herself very slow as I asked her who she was when brought into a room. She said Sophia. I was like WTF. So undressed and opt for half. Left boxers on and she went medium touch. Then she started the feathery touch and convo of asking me questions. Then I checked my watch, 15 min in and she asked what I want and if I have been here before, I would know. I asked I wanted it all and she said no. I said just handshake and she says yes. I said no, I told her she will not make much and if she wants more money, I want more service on the menu. She chuckled and said this spot was operational for 8 years and boss says no. I was like, finish the massage then. She said she will refund me the money and I was like no, just add it to what I want and she said no. So lost $20 for 15 min of BS. Then she lectured me next time ask for the service before coming in and I was like, I did, but she then said she do not do that and I was like what has changed? Overall this place is a no go unless you want a rush bullshit and whatnot. I would not come back or even get them noticed. Slow day for them. I def. Remember her face and told her I seen her many years ago and she said no.

I am going to check out the very old spot on the other side of Tham. Moody Street one. TBC.Your text likely went to the owners other location and (Boxers?) really? Sophia reacted predictably.

Mr Bao
10-31-22, 09:41
Weekend plans.

Mmm.

LOL.Smashed Lisa, skinny in her mid or older 50's. I like 42 and younger, that's all.

Woody32
10-31-22, 12:48
Wondering if Gina at Elm has changed up her mating ritual and not cut time to be short during a visit when she gives it up. Have been in western mass for awhile and have not visited Elm the last couple of months and was thinking of trying again. A bit out of my way nowadays. But will make the trek if still worth it. I don't want to show up for the fake sign that says will be back in ten minutes so should call.Check your pm.

MassMonger617
10-31-22, 14:54
Your text likely went to the owners other location and (Boxers?) really? Sophia reacted predictably.Hi, can you clear you inbox out a bit regarding this spot?

MM.

Craigslist21
11-01-22, 07:42
I was there last week. I did call a few times with no answer and no response but finally I was able to make an appointment.I tried a few times and she's no longer responding to texts or calls. Sucks.

Aardvarks
11-01-22, 11:49
Just because you see a cop car doesn't mean a bust is imminent. In that car, cops file paperwork, have their coffee / snacks, eat their lunch, text their kids, online betting, make massage appts, etc.

Chill out. You're just patronizing a local business which is licensed, (or at least authorized), by the Board of Health or the state. No different than going into a donut shop.Agreed a bust is not imminent. They could be doing a number of things. Busts typically are silent before the raid and just my opinion but they would need a reason to go and do it. Complaints from neighbors, too much activity, evidence of bad stuff (drugs, trafficking etc), a local politician or legal leader on a crusade. My few ladies I see regularly are always telling me "no review ok" "no internet".

If I have a choice between two places I'm going to the one where there isn't a presence in front or around the place, has less reviews, is more UTR if that's possible. I have a friend who is a trooper and in his vehicle he has advanced recording and pattern recognition stuff which he says is standard issue these days. Facial and license plate recording and identification is pretty common. They look for expired tags, warrants.

I also avoid places with obvious cameras outside. Near a bank, post office, serious businesses. Just don't feel like being pulled into any situations where I have to explain why I was where I was, what was I doing etc. I found a great one on a side street next to a dive bar haha. Great excuse and reason for me. It's perfect!

LongDongTV
11-01-22, 12:56
Went here recently. Haven't posted about this place yet on here even though this is one of my rotation spots. I usually see someone here who I would consider the head huncho (wouldn't say this place has an official mamasan but she's basically in charge) after a good amount of visits over the span of 2. 5 years. She usually gives a solid massage and really solid extras imo (PM me for more specifics on her if interested). The last few times, she lets me try the other girls there and the last two girls who were there were excellent for the massage and the extras. Even better than her. This time was different.

She lets me try a "Yoyo" and she had your typical Asian body. Relatively attractive, at least for what is usually at these places. She has one of those asses where it's small but grabbable and smackable if that makes sense LOL. She was probably in her mid 30's if I had to guess. Before I give the house fee for 30 minutes, she's already doing ass grabs and whatnot so pretty obvious how the session will end.

Fast forward to the massage, it was really average at best. She didn't do legs and those were really sore so that sucked. Usually other providers I see give a full body massage with extras within the 30 minutes. The massage mostly consisted of her massaging and grabbing my arms to grab her tits while I'm still face down and her kissing my back.

On the flip, I started sucking on her tits and ended up doing DATY with her being on the table and me on my knees on the floor (not something I do with escorts but something I seldomly do at AMPs. Just something about some of the ladies at the AMPs that makes me want to do it LOL). DATY goes well as she had a really strong orgasm (as someone who did DATY often with civilians, I can tell it was legit).

She definitely enjoyed it as after I went back on the table, she went straight for a BBBJ without me even asking for BBBJ. Man this BBBJ was pretty awful due to how hard she was gripping my dick while she was sucking. It really felt like my dick was about to get yanked off. This definitely delays my orgasm as this is painful for me at this point. She keeps switching between a HJ and BBBJ, both with very strong grips. I eventually nut as she's doing the HJ but as I'm nutting, she lets go and then does a light grip and jerks me off, making sure she gets all the nut out. It was like a semi ruined orgasm LOL. Before she cleans me up, she sucks off all the nut that's on my dick even though most of it went on my leg. She cleans me up and that's the end of that.

Sad to say the best part was DATY LOL. The BBBJ was probably the second worst BJ I ever got at an AMP. HJ was one of the worst as well. I wouldn't repeat at all. They'll likely have someone new there anyway by the time I go back but if she's still there, I'm either going to see the head huncho instead or just go somewhere else if the head huncho isn't available.

Damage:

40 house.

100 tip.

CCNice
11-01-22, 16:09
Saw the reviewed Sophia today. Not going to leave a long review. The good. She is a pleaser, has a nice rack, gives you full time, and massage is good. The negative- she doesn't speak any English uses translation app, not exactly a looker 6 maybe a 7. Overall decent experience but not worth the hype on here. Definitely better options out there just disappointed because I came from Deep South shore and could've went to my go to in Weymouth.

Zimmm33
11-01-22, 19:41
A lot of good points made, I was doing some but not all. Z.

Agreed a bust is not imminent. They could be doing a number of things. Busts typically are silent before the raid and just my opinion but they would need a reason to go and do it. Complaints from neighbors, too much activity, evidence of bad stuff (drugs, trafficking etc), a local politician or legal leader on a crusade. My few ladies I see regularly are always telling me "no review ok" "no internet".

If I have a choice between two places I'm going to the one where there isn't a presence in front or around the place, has less reviews, is more UTR if that's possible. I have a friend who is a trooper and in his vehicle he has advanced recording and pattern recognition stuff which he says is standard issue these days. Facial and license plate recording and identification is pretty common. They look for expired tags, warrants.

I also avoid places with obvious cameras outside. Near a bank, post office, serious businesses. Just don't feel like being pulled into any situations where I have to explain why I was where I was, what was I doing etc. I found a great one on a side street next to a dive bar haha. Great excuse and reason for me. It's perfect!

HighAmperage
11-01-22, 21:39
Agreed a bust is not imminent. They could be doing a number of things. Busts typically are silent before the raid and just my opinion but they would need a reason to go and do it. Complaints from neighbors, too much activity, evidence of bad stuff (drugs, trafficking etc), a local politician or legal leader on a crusade. My few ladies I see regularly are always telling me "no review ok" "no internet".

I also avoid places with obvious cameras outside. Near a bank, post office, serious businesses. Just don't feel like being pulled into any situations where I have to explain why I was where I was, what was I doing etc. I found a great one on a side street next to a dive bar haha. Great excuse and reason for me. It's perfect!Totally true. If a bust were imminent, LEO would not be hanging out in front in a black and white unless they were on their way in the front door. They are probably just doing what you said or even talking about their AMP visits.

Mr Bao
11-01-22, 23:34
Saw the reviewed Sophia today. Not going to leave a long review. The good. She is a pleaser, has a nice rack, gives you full time, and massage is good. The negative- she doesn't speak any English uses translation app, not exactly a looker 6 maybe a 7. Overall decent experience but not worth the hype on here. Definitely better options out there just disappointed because I came from Deep South shore and could've went to my go to in Weymouth.If from Tham, Sophia spoke very well in English.

CCNice
11-02-22, 05:32
If from Tham, Sophia spoke very well in English.It's Sophia from Fragrance which she is moving to another spa.

Brainstorm
11-03-22, 16:56
Totally true. If a bust were imminent, LEO would not be hanging out in front in a black and white unless they were on their way in the front door. They are probably just doing what you said or even talking about their AMP visits.I disagree. It's called intelligence gathering.

WarEagle1996
11-03-22, 17:46
Anyone ever try Qing in Wilmington? I can't find any reviews about it! I may toftt this weekend.

Scraggy
11-03-22, 18:59
On Moody in 'Tham: Made an appointment with my fave Summer. Confirmed by text, showed up and she was on vacation. Bad girl. But opted for Linda whom I'd met before in the hallway. Got to say her massage and ending were absolutely top notch. Amazing that two such excellent providers are under the same roof. Can't go wrong at this place.

AstroAndy
11-03-22, 21:15
Been going for at least 2 years. First with Cici and then with WeiWei / Sasha the last few months. Always FS, Cici was CFS and WeiWei was BBFS with generous tip.

Texted today to see WeiWei / Sasha but greeted by Linda No Sasha here, new owner. No FS. No BJ. New "boss" says HJ only.

Will not return, damage was $50/$40.

BigLipps145
11-03-22, 21:42
Any success in Chinatown. I will be coming up and staying close by. I have read of older ladies in CT but are there other Asian options in that area. Outcall would be great.

Thanks.

Went here recently. Haven't posted about this place yet on here even though this is one of my rotation spots. I usually see someone here who I would consider the head huncho (wouldn't say this place has an official mamasan but she's basically in charge) after a good amount of visits over the span of 2. 5 years. She usually gives a solid massage and really solid extras imo (PM me for more specifics on her if interested). The last few times, she lets me try the other girls there and the last two girls who were there were excellent for the massage and the extras. Even better than her. This time was different.

She lets me try a "Yoyo" and she had your typical Asian body. Relatively attractive, at least for what is usually at these places. She has one of those asses where it's small but grabbable and smackable if that makes sense LOL. She was probably in her mid 30's if I had to guess. Before I give the house fee for 30 minutes, she's already doing ass grabs and whatnot so pretty obvious how the session will end.

Fast forward to the massage, it was really average at best. She didn't do legs and those were really sore so that sucked. Usually other providers I see give a full body massage with extras within the 30 minutes. The massage mostly consisted of her massaging and grabbing my arms to grab her tits while I'm still face down and her kissing my back.

On the flip, I started sucking on her tits and ended up doing DATY with her being on the table and me on my knees on the floor (not something I do with escorts but something I seldomly do at AMPs. Just something about some of the ladies at the AMPs that makes me want to do it LOL). DATY goes well as she had a really strong orgasm (as someone who did DATY often with civilians, I can tell it was legit).

Kenankel
11-04-22, 10:43
I've been doing a bad job of updating the CTown places I've gone to, so I'm leaving two experiences here. I'll also put this in the CT thread just to have a concise place for those reports. Sadly, both are sub-optimal.

First dream was at the Foot Spa Bodywork- I really don't rec this place at all. I went about two weeks ago. I've been there before, maybe about twice this year, and three times last year. Usually I get a decent massage with one or two HJs mixed in, FIV, and in one encounter, FIA. The woman I got this time was new to me. I paid for the hr, which might have been $70. I could not make out her name at all. She recognized me, and said since she knew I had been here before, so I can start out with the good part. So I'm on the table, getting a HJ, and I ask is anything else available. And this is when some intense haggling starts.

She says CBJ, and denies any BBBJ or any FS. I ask for the price and she says 140. I could go to green door two minutes away and have FS + CBJ with 160. We go back and forth on a price. This might have been the longest I've haggled for. She can't do anything below 140. I've gone limp from the conversation, so I count my losses with the 70 and try to leave the table and get dressed. Now she's hugging me begging me to stay. This continues for a bit, and we finally agree on 60 instead of 140. I should've just left. She puts a rubber on, does 3 sucks to the mid shaft, then spits in some paper. She continues this and eventually I just say let me finish with a HJ- was an awful CBJ. Climaxed and went to getting a massage. Massage was ok but I said no lotion and she still ended up using a good amount of lotion. Maybe language barrier issues. Got another HJ at the end. She asked for a 20 tip, I did not give. Hinted at FS the next time by letting me feel her p and did FIV shortly at the end. But its just a lie and no way I'm coming back to this place. Strong avoid for me and I should have left sooner.

Second dream was at another AMP in CTown. Paid for hour massage, and the worker gave a good one. Worker looked to be older, probably in the 50's. Always had the mask on so I couldn't see the full face. Asked about extras and she constantly denied CBJ / BBBJ. But she was quick to say yes to FS, which was hot to me. However, she wanted 150 for FS, which included BBFS. Definitely tempting, but she said we have to be quiet because the owner does not allow FS at all, so if anything was heard we would have to stop. Didn't want to risk bb, so did cfs, which I got at 100. But being quiet while fucking and doing slow strokes wasn't ideal for me, so that's why I wouldn't recommend this experience either. Tried to get the workers number, to do FS during off hours somewhere else, but she said just come back to the spa, she'll be there. Since the owner doesn't want FS, I had to take and get rid of the condoms / wrappers. After reading this report, if you are still interested and are a contributing member you can PM me for the name and spa, no trade or anything. Only doing it like this because of the boss' rules. YMMV but with how quick she agreed to fs, I can see it as being on the table

CandyMan555
11-04-22, 13:48
I would appreciate any detailed info.

Thanks CM.

LibraFrank123
11-04-22, 15:16
Hell yeah, I've reviewed this place before.

Very professional, not your walk in hole in the wall apt or dump.

Classiest place I have been to. First, hot sauna, as long as you like.

Then table shower, then dry sauna, then best massage you will.

Ever get, tell them how you want it, they listen, soft, medium, hard. Legs back,

Tell them and they do. Outstanding ending.

Thanks CM.

Mattis1775
11-04-22, 17:41

Thanks CM.Yes. But, menu is limited only to one thing and nothing more, no matter how much $$$ you throw. Massage and the facility is very good.

LongDongTV
11-04-22, 18:57
Any success in Chinatown. I will be coming up and staying close by. I have read of older ladies in CT but are there other Asian options in that area. Outcall would be great.

Thanks.I haven't been around that area in a while to know the current status there.

HunneMan
11-05-22, 08:05
Spot on! I have been going here for over a decade. I know them all. Never been disappointed!

As of late you need to call ahead to reserve the time.

I always like the ending.

Hell yeah, I've reviewed this place before.

Very professional, not your walk in hole in the wall apt or dump.

Classiest place I have been to. First, hot sauna, as long as you like.

Then table shower, then dry sauna, then best massage you will.

Ever get, tell them how you want it, they listen, soft, medium, hard. Legs back,

Tell them and they do. Outstanding ending.

M Scores Easy
11-05-22, 08:14
Anyone visit the two stoneham spots on mtvle lately?

I've been out of the loop. These places used solid go tos. Clean.

Thanks in advance.

SeanForU
11-05-22, 21:10
Any reviews if this franklin location and happiness. Feel free pm.

SouthShoreGuy3
11-06-22, 11:29
This happened a few weeks ago sorry just getting around sharing. Called and Stopped by around 730. Was greeted Tiffany who is a gorgeous little spinner. She takes me upstairs, I like the lay out of this place because of the upstairs and downstairs. Always nice and private. I ask for 30 minutes and we begin.

Decent massage, nice teasing and a little small talk. On the flip she asked what I want and I asked for everything which to no one's surprise was turned down. I asked for head and then the haggling starts. She wanted 160 which is crazy. Got her down to 120 which is still a little high but fuck it she was hot haha. Finished in 69 CBJ, no fiv but clit rubbing.

All and all a fun time. I will go back but I won't rush back. The haggling did kill the mood a bit.

Lobstahh
11-06-22, 12:43
I had visited Oasis few time before and received pretty good massage and decent HJ. Not sure if the management changed, it's under new name but set up is the same inside. Saw thin 40 ish lady for 50 HH (they bumped the price).

Massage was lackluster, felt like I wasted 50 on that. Her personality was better than her massage. She pushed for 50 tip, paid standard tips and got a decent HJ. Nothing to write much about. Not sure if other talents here.

Momo2
11-06-22, 15:15
This happened a few weeks ago sorry just getting around sharing. Called and Stopped by around 730. Was greeted Tiffany who is a gorgeous little spinner. She takes me upstairs, I like the lay out of this place because of the upstairs and downstairs. Always nice and private. I ask for 30 minutes and we begin.

Decent massage, nice teasing and a little small talk. On the flip she asked what I want and I asked for everything which to no one's surprise was turned down. I asked for head and then the haggling starts. She wanted 160 which is crazy. Got her down to 120 which is still a little high but fuck it she was hot haha. Finished in 69 CBJ, no fiv but clit rubbing.

All and all a fun time. I will go back but I won't rush back. The haggling did kill the mood a bit.Haggling is an art for most Asians. It's in their DNA. Their mothers taught them this since they were toddlers. Don't take it personal. It looks like you won a little with out making her sour on the whole session. Well done. Cause sometimes you can win the haggling game and get the price you want but then the service level drops and no one wins.

All the ladies there are younger and better looking than your standard AMP. They are also locals so hopefully they will be there for a while. No rotating in and out. You have to decide whether you are willing to pay more for what they are offering or go down the street. Plenty of options for less money. They are expecting a new girl from NY this coming week. Tiffany says she is young and beautiful. Some one report back please.

Stay safe.

Qfck2001
11-07-22, 01:25
Hi guys.

Anyone know Angela from SSW landed? She gave some of the best message in the area. Thanks in advance.

Zimmm33
11-07-22, 08:36
Any intel on the new place in Ipswitch advertising on CL?

Z.

MikeTB90
11-07-22, 15:35
I've been doing a bad job of updating the CTown places I've gone to, so I'm leaving two experiences here. I'll also put this in the CT thread just to have a concise place for those reports. Sadly, both are sub-optimal.

First dream was at the Foot Spa Bodywork- I really don't rec this place at all. I went about two weeks ago. I've been there before, maybe about twice this year, and three times last year. Usually I get a decent massage with one or two HJs mixed in, FIV, and in one encounter, FIA. The woman I got this time was new to me. I paid for the hr, which might have been $70. I could not make out her name at all. She recognized me, and said since she knew I had been here before, so I can start out with the good part. So I'm on the table, getting a HJ, and I ask is anything else available. And this is when some intense haggling starts.I think I can guess where this may be, but I can't say for sure. Your inbox is full though.

Ice Coffee
11-07-22, 23:00

Z.I'm often in that area. If I'm in that area soon, I'll toftt.

YoshDosh
11-08-22, 09:20
Really miss Linda from 665 Beacon, She would slob all over my cock while giving my a PM. Felt so good when she would hit the right spot and I'd shot uncontrollably right into the back of her throat. All the good places have closed down now.

Katokay
11-08-22, 10:49
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

YoshDosh
11-08-22, 11:10
Missed the post when you talked about her when she wasn't closed. Is this forum about keeping good places to yourself and then cry about it openly when they're gone?I'm a long time lurker sorry, but I will share with you that I went to lavender yesterday drew Michelle, felt like it was almost as good as beacon street. Massage was really good almost put me to sleep and the extras are worth the tip. I would recommend a visit.

JayBean
11-08-22, 13:54
If anyone knows where she moved on to and could let me know I would appreciate the info. Thanks!

ThizzleHats
11-08-22, 18:03
Girls at Tranquility been heralding the arrival of a new girl for a few weeks. Bringing in a hitter to up the prestige or just rotating in another worker?

Her name is Mina She's not the customer attracting special forces. Long face (as opposed to wide face like Angela), not bad looking, 30-40 ish but not young looking. Blue streaks in hair, B cup tits, bit more booty / thighs than an Asian girl which was her best feature. Okay-ish massage, pretty standard elbow work shit. Didn't do any teasing but after the hot towel took her top off and rubbed tits on back, which was nice but I like the tease too.

Heavy haggling for a $140 CBJ then kept saying "little more? Little more?" I know iTs ThEiR cUlTuRe but its tiresome. Fuck that "culture. " CBJ was about as ok as a CBJ gets, lets you play with her pus which was decent as well, little furry. Said she'd be there a couple months.

So if you guys had hopes for a big tit new girl don't waste your time. She's about on par with Angela.

Neyiak
11-09-22, 00:20
I've been hobbying in Waltham for a couple of months now. Really, nothing great to talk about, but here is my report:

Rose Aroma: All are in their 50's, nothing near attractive. Nothing to talk about really. Regular massage. Teasing is a hit or mess. HE is okayish. I don't ask for more because I'm not interested.

Wellness Day: Always one woman there beside the MS. She's eccentric, angry (very angry sometimes). Her English is so bad, that it makes her very frustrated (well, both of us). Good massage, no teasing at all, jack hammering HE. I went there a few times, every time I was glad I went out intact. Here is the funny part, I was so bored and down of her attitude and technique, that I faked it and got out of there as soon as I could LOL.

Orchid: Legitimate place. Good massage, nothing else. Although she kept pointing at my butt, tapping and praising it, saying how sexy it is. I went there a second time, same scenario. So I guess my butt was not sexy rather it was a script.

Sun rise: Amazing massage. There are two women there (please stop calling them girls). One of them has a killer body (no so much face). Her massage was amazing! A lot of teasing albeit she didn't touch my junk, she kept roaming around the whole time. I was ready for HE after all that tease. I flipped and was surprised when she refused all of my attempts of HE, including self play. I got off with the bluest balls in New England.

That's all! Same shit every time. No young women, no pretty faces, nothing in the horizon.

Neyiak
11-09-22, 00:32
Girls at Tranquility been heralding the arrival of a new girl for a few weeks. Bringing in a hitter to up the prestige or just rotating in another worker?

Her name is Mina She's not the customer attracting special forces. Long face (as opposed to wide face like Angela), not bad looking, 30-40 ish but not young looking. Blue streaks in hair, B cup tits, bit more booty / thighs than an Asian girl which was her best feature. Okay-ish massage, pretty standard elbow work shit. Didn't do any teasing but after the hot towel took her top off and rubbed tits on back, which was nice but I like the tease too.

Heavy haggling for a $140 CBJ then kept saying "little more? Little more?" I know iTs ThEiR cUlTuRe but its tiresome. Fuck that "culture. " CBJ was about as ok as a CBJ gets, lets you play with her pus which was decent as well, little furry. Said she'd be there a couple months.

So if you guys had hopes for a big tit new girl don't waste your time. She's about on par with Angela.Which Tranquility, there are like 3 of them.

JoeAce007
11-09-22, 08:55
I saw someone wrote a review on RM on Ming's in F'ham. I believe it was closed for a long time. Wondering if anyone has had a pleasant experience there with extras?

Marrin
11-09-22, 11:23
Went to Ella's place 3 times in last month.

Each time I saw Mimi. One of Ella's Typical attractive girls. Maybe 40, short slim build.

Good massage, offers back walking as well to loosen you up.

Paid 60 for hr house fee each time. Tipped 80 first 2 times for standard and up top access. Seems to be the inflation rate these days.

Last time she negotiated for 100 tip for just top access. I said top and bottom access to which she agreed.

Getting a little pricey.

Thoughts guys?

TheSingingBard
11-09-22, 12:43
I've lurked far too long so lend me your ear.

I'll tell you my tales if you wish to hear.

If you're near Chinatown and you like to fuck.

Then listen my friends because you're in luck!

It's on Oxford Pl it's known here as "Green Door".

Don't confuse that with Oxford St which is just next door.

They post ads online that list their phone number.

You must call for appointment no walk ins if you wondered.

The ad doesn't list an address, and that is just fine. I will say it's the.

Number of words on this line.

I'd link to an ad but the ad changes a bit.

If you want to see it just google their digits.

I hope this helps clear up some of the mystery of the Green Door aka Oxford Pl in CT (China Town, not Connecticut). I think it's important to share information, and not to hoard.

I went to the Green Door last month, maybe three weeks ago. I called the number in the ad and a man answered. I scheduled an appointment and was told to call him when I arrived. The name "Green Door" comes from the fact that the entrance is a metal grate that is painted green. I called when I arrived, and a few minutes later a woman came down to get me. She led me to the room. I never saw the man. She was maybe 40-50 ish, mom bod. I undressed and the massage began. Quick massage, then off to the games. CBJ, CFS followed. Her English was very very basic, it was hard to understand her and we needed to use a translation app to communicate mostly. I think her name was Lee, or Lily? I thought I heard another woman speaking during the massage, but didn't see anyone else when I left. Paid $60 to house and I tipped $120.

On a side note, today's lucky numbers are:

OXXX.

Search this thread or the CTown thread if you want more lucky numbers ;)

TheSingingBard
11-09-22, 12:59
I went Cherry a few times earlier this year and was able to get covered full service each time. It's on High St right by Calvary Cemetery and Cherry St. Entering is discrete because it shares an entrance with an office and a convenience store, so you enter through the same door no matter what. I've both walked in and made appointments. My first time going was a walk in, so don't worry if you've never been.

I think the damages were 60 to house 160 to provider (for an hour), I've lurked for a while and while I'll report sooner in the future, I've unfortunately forgot the exact price for past visits.

They do have a shower, but it's not a table shower. I didn't use it since I didn't ask / shower at my place before. I noticed it while using the restroom.

Break down was essentially massage for a bit, tease, flip, asked what I wanted, grabbed cash and cover, finish up, massage a bit more, got water and left.

I hope this helps fellow enthusiasts!

KatSuno1492
11-09-22, 18:54
I saw someone wrote a review on RM on Ming's in F'ham. I believe it was closed for a long time. Wondering if anyone has had a pleasant experience there with extras?That review is from one of the many fake accounts the RM site admins use to make the site look like it's worth more than it is. Accounts with "firstname firstname number" (murrayvincent48 = murray vincent 48) are pretty much all fake. I was a member for almost 10 years and chose not to renew this year because more than 80% of the reviews in the past 2 years in New England were from those accounts. They aren't spa owners or anything like that because the poster has responded to comments that hadn't yet come out of moderation, so it was definitely obvious they were site admins. Plus they are all over the country, though not as much in areas with more reviews from regular people.

JoeAce007
11-09-22, 22:15
That review is from one of the many fake accounts the RM site admins use to make the site look like it's worth more than it is. Accounts with "firstname firstname number" (murrayvincent48 = murray vincent 48) are pretty much all fake. I was a member for almost 10 years and chose not to renew this year because more than 80% of the reviews in the past 2 years in New England were from those accounts. They aren't spa owners or anything like that because the poster has responded to comments that hadn't yet come out of moderation, so it was definitely obvious they were site admins. Plus they are all over the country, though not as much in areas with more reviews from regular people.Great insight! Thank you.

BlueSkyBos
11-09-22, 23:46

The ad doesn't list an address, and that is just fine. I will say it's the.The girl you mentioned will go back to China next month. I believe the other girl you heard is Lisa who came back from NYC.

RichnMa
11-10-22, 07:52
If you get lucky and Tara comes back every so often from NY she is in her 30's and very hot bod.

The ad doesn't list an address, and that is just fine. I will say it's the.

Number of words on this line.

I'd link to an ad but the ad changes a bit.

If you want to see it just google their digits.

RedDelano
11-10-22, 09:33

Z.Haven't seen a place near there advertised yet, but I'm just a few towns over and would go visit if I had more info.

HighFive99
11-10-22, 10:29
+1.

Same here. Didn't renew 2 years ago for the same reason. To many BS reviews from fake accounts.

That review is from one of the many fake accounts the RM site admins use to make the site look like it's worth more than it is. Accounts with "firstname firstname number" (murrayvincent48 = murray vincent 48) are pretty much all fake. I was a member for almost 10 years and chose not to renew this year because more than 80% of the reviews in the past 2 years in New England were from those accounts. They aren't spa owners or anything like that because the poster has responded to comments that hadn't yet come out of moderation, so it was definitely obvious they were site admins. Plus they are all over the country, though not as much in areas with more reviews from regular people.

TheSingingBard
11-10-22, 10:44
If you get lucky and Tara comes back every so often from NY she is in her 30's and very hot bod.Thanks for that tip, how does one normally get intel on what girls are coming and when? Do you ask the girls or just ask who's available when scheduling an appointment?

NewGuy666
11-10-22, 10:44
I went Cherry a few times earlier this year and was able to get covered full service each time. It's on High St right by Calvary Cemetery and Cherry St. Entering is discrete because it shares an entrance with an office and a convenience store, so you enter through the same door no matter what. I've both walked in and made appointments. My first time going was a walk in, so don't worry if you've never been.

I think the damages were 60 to house 160 to provider (for an hour), I've lurked for a while and while I'll report sooner in the future, I've unfortunately forgot the exact price for past visits.

They do have a shower, but it's not a table shower. I didn't use it since I didn't ask / shower at my place before. I noticed it while using the restroom.

Break down was essentially massage for a bit, tease, flip, asked what I wanted, grabbed cash and cover, finish up, massage a bit more, got water and left.

I hope this helps fellow enthusiasts!I've been to Cherry couple times over past few months. Same provider both times and she is a smoke show, forget her name. She charges 60 for HJ, 80 for topless HJ (her tits are amazing) and 160 for covered FS. I love her pretty face.

TheSingingBard
11-10-22, 10:47
That review is from one of the many fake accounts the RM site admins use to make the site look like it's worth more than it is. Accounts with "firstname firstname number" (murrayvincent48 = murray vincent 48) are pretty much all fake. I was a member for almost 10 years and chose not to renew this year because more than 80% of the reviews in the past 2 years in New England were from those accounts. They aren't spa owners or anything like that because the poster has responded to comments that hadn't yet come out of moderation, so it was definitely obvious they were site admins. Plus they are all over the country, though not as much in areas with more reviews from regular people.

Great insight! Thank you.Yes, from what I heard this fake review stuff happened as a result of COVID. When everything shut down, that included parlors. And when things opened back up, business was slow at a start. The admins didn't want to lose subscribers due to a lack of new reviews, so instead of just being honest and waiting for enthusiasts to start reviewing again, they started flooding the site with fake reviews to keep appearances up. As KatSuno1492 said, there is a clear pattern to the fake names (I'm guessing they're auto generated by a lazy bot / program). I don't know if all areas are plagued equally by these fake reviews, but they certainly are a pain in the ass here in New England!

StlNumb1
11-10-22, 12:56
If you get lucky and Tara comes back every so often from NY she is in her 30's and very hot bod.Has Sophia come back yet? She was def one of the more attractive ones, and always enthusiastic.

ImfFugginHorny
11-10-22, 19:24
I've been hobbying in Waltham for a couple of months now. Really, nothing great to talk about, but here is my report:

Rose Aroma: All are in their 50's, nothing near attractive. Nothing to talk about really. Regular massage. Teasing is a hit or mess. HE is okayish. I don't ask for more because I'm not interested.

Wellness Day: Always one woman there beside the MS. She's eccentric, angry (very angry sometimes). Her English is so bad, that it makes her very frustrated (well, both of us). Good massage, no teasing at all, jack hammering HE. I went there a few times, every time I was glad I went out intact. Here is the funny part, I was so bored and down of her attitude and technique, that I faked it and got out of there as soon as I could LOL.

Orchid: Legitimate place. Good massage, nothing else. Although she kept pointing at my butt, tapping and praising it, saying how sexy it is. I went there a second time, same scenario. So I guess my butt was not sexy rather it was a script..Thanks brother, longtime lurker was considering checking a few of those out. Been mongering around these parts for a few months too, I'll add although others probably have covered these.

Rosa: pretty good HE, I inquired about more but that was a firm no, Lilly had a nice body and spoke decent English. Perky tiddies, let me UTC with them. Supposedly new girl was coming in a month, haven't been back to check it out. Pretty good HE and she did a back walk. No shorting.

AA / Convenience: cute young maybe 20's? Provider with nice bolts ons terrible "massage", good HE, left quick quoted 1.2 for BJ, not sure if covered or what, didn't ask. She said no bump when I asked, I bounced quick. LEO has been hanging in the lot lately. Maybe for roadwork. Place seems pricey, also they have another shop, forgot the name.

Ocean: I like this place a lot but there seems to be only HE on the table, did get plenty of roaming and PM. Great teasing. Never been shorted, pretty damn good massage as others have said. Linda is pretty cute and does good work.

I'm considering checking out Adams St but idk, place looks dumpy. Also Washington Street spots I'll report back.

Zack Lawrence
11-10-22, 19:59
Yes, from what I heard this fake review stuff happened as a result of COVID. When everything shut down, that included parlors. And when things opened back up, business was slow at a start. The admins didn't want to lose subscribers due to a lack of new reviews, so instead of just being honest and waiting for enthusiasts to start reviewing again, they started flooding the site with fake reviews to keep appearances up. As KatSuno1492 said, there is a clear pattern to the fake names (I'm guessing they're auto generated by a lazy bot / program). I don't know if all areas are plagued equally by these fake reviews, but they certainly are a pain in the ass here in New England!They have always had a problem with Fake reviews. Years before Covid I would go to places and none of the names or names experiences lined up.

HeadyTipper
11-10-22, 21:05
That review is from one of the many fake accounts the RM site admins use to make the site look like it's worth more than it is. Accounts with "firstname firstname number" (murrayvincent48 = murray vincent 48) are pretty much all fake. I was a member for almost 10 years and chose not to renew this year because more than 80% of the reviews in the past 2 years in New England were from those accounts. They aren't spa owners or anything like that because the poster has responded to comments that hadn't yet come out of moderation, so it was definitely obvious they were site admins. Plus they are all over the country, though not as much in areas with more reviews from regular people.Thanks. I no longer have a RM account, but I did see in the public part a recent review of Lotus Winter St Wey. I am pretty sure that place is still closed, so your explanation makes sense.

Katokay
11-10-22, 21:40
Has Sophia come back yet? She was def one of the more attractive ones, and always enthusiastic.She was there a couple of months ago. Just for 4 days. She gained maybe15 lbs? Her English is much better. She said she lives in New York now.

RichnMa
11-10-22, 21:56
If you get know the ones you like some will give you their number and you can text them when they are coming back.

Thanks for that tip, how does one normally get intel on what girls are coming and when? Do you ask the girls or just ask who's available when scheduling an appointment?

SeanForU
11-10-22, 22:01
Went to body works but they were full. One lady was about 70 and another one came out that was ok and likely 40. Very happy 70 year old busy haha.

Member #6638
11-10-22, 22:28
Hi all, so after been away from the game for about 2 years because of covid I've decided to.

Check out some spots to see how things are these days.

1. I went to orchid 2 weeks ago and saw lily. She's pretty and massage was really good.

On the flit her prices was really high. Wanted. 60 for HJ. 80 to show tits and 1. 00 for BJ. No FS.

If any of you have had any luck with FS there please let me know. The place was clean and smelled great.

I'd repeat if FS is offered.

2. Blue sky they don't want to be rated on here so all I can say is its basic and massage was good.

3. Jin, this place stinks and there is basically no msg here. But its a place that you almost always can get FS.

My favorites are Eva, snow, they rotate every other month from NY. Was there last week and Kathie is there now.

She's ok too a bit older but she's nice.

4. Blue sky Danvers, they also don't like to be viewed. No sf and place is clean.

40 for half and. 80 for BJ not a bad place.

If anybody has any spots near north shore has offers FS and want to share with me.

I'd appreciate it thanks.

Have any of you had any luck with FS at orchid who to look for.I came back from a break.

Decided try new place for me, Orchid and FS pretty easy. The girls there all seemed fairly young and pretty.

In fact when I walked in two of the girls were fighting over which will take me and kissing my cheeks. I should have been like ill take you both haha.

The girl I got was pretty and younger (around mid to late 20's).

In fact the girl signaled the "bang bang" motion before asking what I wanted. Wasn't cheap, but I got more after that she won't give anyone else because she liked me so it's definitely possible but like all things YMMV.

The inside is very nice though. Professional looking and she gave a decent massage anyways.

KatSuno1492
11-10-22, 22:55
Yes, from what I heard this fake review stuff happened as a result of COVID. When everything shut down, that included parlors. And when things opened back up, business was slow at a start. The admins didn't want to lose subscribers due to a lack of new reviews, so instead of just being honest and waiting for enthusiasts to start reviewing again, they started flooding the site with fake reviews to keep appearances up. As KatSuno1492 said, there is a clear pattern to the fake names (I'm guessing they're auto generated by a lazy bot / program). I don't know if all areas are plagued equally by these fake reviews, but they certainly are a pain in the ass here in New England!There was always a number of fake reviews and you could tell a lot of them based on the writing style. A lot had run on sentences with commas, and other patterns of writing. I moved back to MA in mid-2019, and prior to that in San Diego there weren't a terrible number of fakes, maybe 10-15%. For the firstnamefirstnamenumber pattern, I actually started finding them in 2019, before Covid, then they were just rampant during Covid so it was much more obvious. I look every so often to see if the pattern is continuing (because I can see the name, just not any details), and it still is. I'm just glad I started reading here and finding some real intel!

KatSuno1492
11-10-22, 22:56
I came back from a break.

Decided try new place for me, Orchid and FS pretty easy. The girls there all seemed fairly young and pretty.

In fact when I walked in two of the girls were fighting over which will take me and kissing my cheeks. I should have been like ill take you both haha.

In fact the girl signaled the "bang bang" motion before asking what I wanted. Wasn't cheap, but I got more after that she won't give anyone else because she liked me so it's definitely possible but like all things YMMV.

The inside is very nice though. Professional looking and she gave a decent massage anyways.Is this Orchid in Watertown? I don't know of one in Waltham. I've been to Orchid in Watertown a few times and only ever saw / had the skinny older woman with the bucket.

Member #6638
11-11-22, 05:34
Is this Orchid in Watertown? I don't know of one in Waltham. I've been to Orchid in Watertown a few times and only ever saw / had the skinny older woman with the bucket.Wakefield.

The place seemed pretty busy. I called ahead..so you maybe better do that also. I heard the door buzzer a few times as I was in the room getting a massage. Not sure how many girls they have working in one day, but there seemed to be a few rooms in the place.

SeekAmp32
11-11-22, 08:46

All and all a fun time. I will go back but I won't rush back. The haggling did kill the mood a bit.Is it me or do the girls seems tired lately? I usually see summer but finally took her up on her offer to "try other girl". I should have stuck w my gut.

Saw Tiffany. I thought the frown was an act but seems like she is just disinterested in being there. I wonder how these girls do it day in and day out. I know the money is good.

Massage was more technical than I expected (in a good way) but then got the big upsell on the flip. Thought about keeping it standard but as an older guy I have trouble finishing without some "help". Overpaid for a saggy pair. Underwear came off but "no touch". LOL.

I've seen mixed reviews regarding down there. I laughed out loud recalling one guy saying let's cal it fov instead of fiv. How about fav (away. Far far away).

Saw a little spinner that might be worth trying next time. Any info would be greatly appreciated so I don't waste my time again.

Heading towards Q down the street from dandelion and ss are two additional parlors. Any intel? I know than has 32's and ct has a few parlors in close proximity. But this is as densely an AMP Cluster as I've ever seen.

WorldBeat
11-11-22, 11:24
I came back from a break.

The inside is very nice though. Professional looking and she gave a decent massage anyways.Offered 1. 0 FS, ended at 1. 4. Pretty easy.

QuincyFire
11-11-22, 13:10
Is it me or do the girls seems tired lately? I usually see summer but finally took her up on her offer to "try other girl". I should have stuck w my gut.

Saw Tiffany. I thought the frown was an act but seems like she is just disinterested in being there. I wonder how these girls do it day in and day out. I know the money is good.

Massage was more technical than I expected (in a good way) but then got the big upsell on the flip. Thought about keeping it standard but as an older guy I have trouble finishing without some "help". Overpaid for a saggy pair. Underwear came off but "no touch". LOL.

I've seen mixed reviews regarding down there. I laughed out loud recalling one guy saying let's cal it fov instead of fiv. How about fav (away. Far far away).

Saw a little spinner that might be worth trying next time. Any info would be greatly appreciated so I don't waste my time again.

Heading towards Q down the street from dandelion and ss are two additional parlors. Any intel? I know than has 32's and ct has a few parlors in close proximity. But this is as densely an AMP Cluster as I've ever seen.Tiffany is usually a decent choice if Summer decides to pass you on to her. $16 on top of the $4/ hh is her fee for me anyway, that includes nude HJ complete with dirty talk whispering in my ear, she has lubed my fingers for some fiv, some doggy from behind but not penetration just her thighs, 69 HJ finish. She asked me why I don't just go full service I replied I really don't think it's that healthy and she said nothing is safe these days. I don't think there's any more on the table offered there I think she was just making some conversation anyway it's usually over in 20 minutes. The other girl you're wondering about it's probably Bella she's not a bad choice same price wise her favorite phrase is next time. Stay safe.

Zack Lawrence
11-11-22, 14:46
What is a 69 HJ? Just a mutual HJ no mouth? LOL.

HappyDingDong
11-11-22, 14:53
Tiffany is usually a decent choice if Summer decides to pass you on to her. $16 on top of the $4/ hh is her fee for me anyway, that includes nude HJ complete with dirty talk whispering in my ear, she has lubed my fingers for some fiv, some doggy from behind but not penetration just her thighs, 69 HJ finish. She asked me why I don't just go full service I replied I really don't think it's that healthy and she said nothing is safe these days. I don't think there's any more on the table offered there I think she was just making some conversation anyway it's usually over in 20 minutes. The other girl you're wondering about it's probably Bella she's not a bad choice same price wise her favorite phrase is next time. Stay safe.Is this Tranquility or ocean in Wey?

Member #6638
11-11-22, 15:33
Offered 1. 0 FS, ended at 1. 4. Pretty easy.What girl did you see? I heard some don't offer FS there or ask a much higher price.

Ice Coffee
11-11-22, 16:23
Haven't seen a place near there advertised yet, but I'm just a few towns over and would go visit if I had more info.Ok guys. I toftt today in Ipswich. The place is a little tricky to find, but it's on the second floor.

Met by 2 30 somethings. Both cute, opted for Julie for 1 hr. . Good medium massage, 7 out of 10, with a little tease and otc touch.

The flip was excellent, naked, fiv and ass play. . 7 house plus. 8. I will repeat.

Dano7
11-11-22, 19:21
Ok guys. I toftt today in Ipswich. The place is a little tricky to find, but it's on the second floor.

Met by 2 30 somethings. Both cute, opted for Julie for 1 hr. . Good medium massage, 7 out of 10, with a little tease and otc touch.

The flip was excellent, naked, fiv and ass play. . 7 house plus. 8. I will repeat.Interesting, can you provide the name of the place or contact info?

Zimmm33
11-12-22, 10:42
Seems like a busy plaza, any tips on where to park so you are closer to the stairs? Z.

Ok guys. I toftt today in Ipswich. The place is a little tricky to find, but it's on the second floor.

The flip was excellent, naked, fiv and ass play. . 7 house plus. 8. I will repeat.

JonnyT017
11-12-22, 16:07
I saw someone wrote a review on RM on Ming's in F'ham. I believe it was closed for a long time. Wondering if anyone has had a pleasant experience there with extras?I went there years ago and my recollection is it was totally legit.

Kanairo45
11-13-22, 12:32
Stopped by this morning. I got the cross eyes one. It was like throwing a hotdog down a hallway. What a waste. Total 240.

Zimmm33
11-13-22, 13:46
Seems like a busy plaza, any tips on where to park so you are closer to the stairs? Z.Ad is under Beauty Services on MA Craigslist.

Drive in and head towards back RIGHT. Look for the green canopy with a "B" on it. Walk in and head upstairs. At top of stairs go left.

Z.

MonkoPonko
11-14-22, 11:59
Is this place closed?Unfortunately yes.

ToppDawg617
11-14-22, 13:22
Ad is under Beauty Services on MA Craigslist.

Drive in and head towards back RIGHT. Look for the green canopy with a "B" on it. Walk in and head upstairs. At top of stairs go left..I visited this spot today but there were "maintenance guys" parked and lingering right in front of B canopy. I left and ran an errand, they were still there on my return so I kept driving. I get spooked easily and I'm OK with that. I will watch this thread and do a drive by later this week. Be careful out there.

BlueSlip
11-14-22, 16:04
Found this just now, looks promising but the location seems off any info would be greatly appreciated. https://boston.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/asian/857-210-8007best-bodyworkgrand/041241636124

VTPedalPusher
11-14-22, 16:57

The flip was excellent, naked, fiv and ass play. . 7 house plus. 8. I will repeat.Stopped by the new place in Ipswich this morning. Spa is located in the back of a you-shaped strip mall off Route 1. Follow Zimmm's directions once you're in the parking lot. No signage except for the neon OPEN sign in the second floor window. Greeted by a very attractive young lady named Cindy. She looks like she's 30-35, and she has nice Cs on a sexy body. Took the hour. Got a decent rub, not really a massage, but it felt good and her legs felt even better as she brushed up close to the table. Limited tease before the hot towels, but a nice tease just before the flip.

She allowed UTC roaming, and I got to appreciate her beautiful breasts under a very sexy bra. Nice slow standard finish followed by a neck rub and some small talk. She is soft spoken and has a very pretty face. She is definitely worth a second visit. 70/60 for the hr. I never saw the other girl.

She said the place just opened and they haven't been very busy. Worth a trip up Route 1.

LongDongTV
11-14-22, 21:33
Title is overly dramatic but writing this while it's very fresh lol. Got Sunny today at the Braintree spot (discussed on this thread multiple times but if you don't know the place, just message me) but got damn, seems like everyone wanted to come in today LOL. 2 people within a 5-10 minute period and I think I saw someone else going in as I was heading out. At least the people that came while I was there came once the massage portion was finished because I really needed that more than the extras this go around but ended up with somewhat rushed extras.

Since no one has mentioned the extras or damage here publicly (if I recall correctly), I don't want to be the first so message me for those details if you're interested.

JohnGlobalCorp
11-14-22, 22:58
Stopped by this morning. I got the cross eyes one. It was like throwing a hotdog down a hallway. What a waste. Total 240.Who else is working? BTW that girl is terrible, I've rather just leave.

AstroAndy
11-14-22, 23:18
Been going for at least 2 years. First with Cici and then with WeiWei / Sasha the last few months. Always FS, Cici was CFS and WeiWei was BBFS with generous tip.

Texted today to see WeiWei / Sasha but greeted by Linda No Sasha here, new owner. No FS. No BJ. New "boss" says HJ only.

Will not return, damage was $50/$40.Anyone know her whereabouts or an open minded BBFS replacement?

JohnGlobalCorp
11-15-22, 08:09
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

HappyDave
11-15-22, 09:23
Stopped by this morning. I got the cross eyes one. It was like throwing a hotdog down a hallway. What a waste. Total 240.That must be Cici she is not into service much, always very nice to me even though I always ask for another girl. She is not into FS at all and much older than you would think. Seems like she is almost the site mama at both high st and South. She gives a decent run and tug but that is where it ends.

Wiseass
11-15-22, 10:59
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

KingGhost
11-15-22, 15:16
Been a couple times recently. Solid massage but no extras or even a hint of it even though there's been reports on rubmaps. I wonder what changed.

Herow
11-15-22, 17:53
Been a couple times recently. Solid massage but no extras or even a hint of it even though there's been reports on rubmaps. I wonder what changed.Reports from a decade ago or reports from bots.