PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160

OldtimerMa
08-08-22, 18:28
From what I hear she's out of jail and still living in Maine is now married. She has spent six months of a 10-month sentence in jail, and was released nearly 10 years ago (in 2013).

ErosAnnin
08-08-22, 21:58
What's the name? Rosa?Got to be, but RM has it reported as non-erotic, so it's anyone's guess now.

Harry Balsagna
08-09-22, 00:55
Anybody go here in and Andover for HE or have rubmaps info on this? I am trying to figure out if Amanda is the same girl that I used to see in Newton. Huge crush on this chick if it is who I think. Please and thanks.

In other news. Visited blue ocean again the other day and it seemed totally legit shrug House fees went up. Couples massage now on the price list. She took me to the room and when I started undressing she ran out! LOL! Anyway the massage was amazing but I was hoping for HE. Maybe they're cleaning up their game? Fake-sounding newish Google reviews make it sound like a legit place. You guys say they do PM there so maybe they view that as therapeutic as opposed to HJ / roaming, idk, doesn't make sense to me.

WillNcDean
08-09-22, 08:36
Howdy gents. Visiting this week and staying near Kendall Square in Cambridge. Any parlors near that area you can recommend?

BTW. If you have questions about North Carolina or Atlanta hit me up. I do a lot of business there and can give you great recommendations.

MrNewman
08-09-22, 11:58
https://www.xvideos.com/video6836919/kikicu_fucks_and_sucks_cock

TheGreatOne22
08-09-22, 15:57
Anybody go here in and Andover for HE or have rubmaps info on this? I am trying to figure out if Amanda is the same girl that I used to see in Newton. Huge crush on this chick if it is who I think. Please and thanks.

In other news. Visited blue ocean again the other day and it seemed totally legit shrug House fees went up. Couples massage now on the price list. She took me to the room and when I started undressing she ran out! LOL! Anyway the massage was amazing but I was hoping for HE. Maybe they're cleaning up their game? Fake-sounding newish Google reviews make it sound like a legit place. You guys say they do PM there so maybe they view that as therapeutic as opposed to HJ / roaming, idk, doesn't make sense to me.Go to L&B and see Amanda and tell us if she's the same Amanda That you saw in Newton. Amanda is very cool, I've seen her twice in the past two months. Also, I'm not making fun of you, but you've got 4 posts bro. You're going to have to earn your strips if you'd like to get the boys in this page to share info with you. Just stating a fact, not trying to bust your balls or get in computer fight with you. Just a friendly FYI. Hit up L&B and let us know how you do. Happy mongering.

Bike Rider X
08-09-22, 17:03
https://www.xvideos.com/video6836919/kikicu_fucks_and_sucks_cockI am so lucky not to be in those vids, I was there but never hooked up.

Trickster666
08-09-22, 17:12
Got to be, but RM has it reported as non-erotic, so it's anyone's guess now.It's not non-erotic. LOL!

Sovetcki
08-09-22, 18:58
So went back to the new Witch City spot across from the ice cream store. Girls have switched out. Pretty cute and young, 20's or worst case early 30's. Pretty sure 20's though. Very nice and energetic, can't recall the name. XiXi, can't remember the first letter. WiWi? Opted for the hour, good strong massage, good tease. My go to is a BBBJ. Tough bargain, definitely not cheap. Damage was. 6, . 18. Standard HJ or CBJ is probably much cheaper. Definitely got the job done, but a tad pricey. Anyone know a spot that's cheaper let me know.

Motoman36
08-09-22, 20:26
So went back to the new Witch City spot across from the ice cream store. Girls have switched out. Pretty cute and young, 20's or worst case early 30's. Pretty sure 20's though. Very nice and energetic, can't recall the name. XiXi, can't remember the first letter. WiWi? Opted for the hour, good strong massage, good tease. My go to is a BBBJ. Tough bargain, definitely not cheap. Damage was. 6, . 18. Standard HJ or CBJ is probably much cheaper. Definitely got the job done, but a tad pricey. Anyone know a spot that's cheaper let me know.I appreciate this review. I'll be there in a couple days.

Trailman44
08-09-22, 21:03
Felt like trying a new spot and hit up great road recently. The one where you stand and wait to be let in after hitting the buzzer. Met yaya who looks to be mid 30's-40's. Good body with Bs under a padded bra. I asked for medium / soft and she started. Lots of great teasing throughout the mostly non therapeutic but decent rub. Flipped when it felt right but time was only halfway through. We agreed on a BJ with the wrap. Wrap wasn't Saran but was thinner. I wanted more but don't know if it is available here. She went to work, had great skills and worked it out. After clean up she did some more massage on feet, legs and hands. She offered a round two and got to work. Her hands are small and she know how to use them. She was working the shaft while tickling the balls and alternating hands and grip position. 5-10 minutes later I popped.

Not the greatest rub I have had but honestly one of the better experiences this year all around. She was playful and very nice.

70 for the hour and 120 for the tip.

Edit to add - when I went it was fairly busy, she said they had three providers and the door was answered enough times the hour I was there for the rooms to be filled with half hour appointments.

DownWind
08-10-22, 08:23
I am so lucky not to be in those vids, I was there but never hooked up.Wow! Looks like Heaven to me. Sign me up. She is beautiful and more.

Bishop8891
08-10-22, 08:40
Wow! Looks like Heaven to me. Sign me up. She is beautiful and more.I was thinking the same thing DownWind LOL!

StrokerIsland
08-10-22, 08:42
Whats up brothers.

I tried to go here yesterday but nobody answered the phone. They ended up texting me back but I was long gone.

Question is, is there anything I need to say or do to make sure I can get a HE at the end. I was going to call and ask for Nana or Coco so they know what I want. But I've never been here and I need to try it out. Also how much money should I bring. I like to have it ready because if they see more they always want more. Weymouth is real close to me. Please help a brother out!!

Thanks.

RichnMa
08-10-22, 09:10
I was thinking the same thing DownWind LOL!I don't see location or any hint where.

Bike Rider X
08-10-22, 10:33
I was thinking the same thing DownWind LOL!She went to jail and the "Zumbees" were all listed in the paper. Not sure that's my idea of heaven.

Jack A Dogov
08-10-22, 11:27
I was just getting back into the hobby after a fairly long hiatus and remember seeing her ads at the time. I thought about making the trip to see her but never did. Here's a link to a show about the whole thing. I have to say looking at the women in Kennebunk that were interviewed for this, it's no wonder that Alexis's business was booming.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x74v3fa

Jimmy Weed
08-10-22, 12:33
Guys can we move the zumba girl to the non-Asian thread or maybe create a historical thread.

Oxy Moron
08-10-22, 13:45
I was just getting back into the hobby after a fairly long hiatus and remember seeing her ads at the time. I thought about making the trip to see her but never did. Here's a link to a show about the whole thing. I have to say looking at the women in Kennebunk that were interviewed for this, it's no wonder that Alexis's business was booming.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x74v3faScrew Zumba. She should have been a sex worker teacher. I found a trove of her videos and it is clear she was a full spectrum sex worker and she loved doing it. A lot of women in the trade could learn a lot from those videos. Unfortunately she was not savvy enough to know how to keep her head down. But man I would have liked to have spent some time with her.

OM.

ProfCyprus
08-10-22, 13:48
Has anyone been to the top floor of 32 lately? A while ago Lena (IIRC), 40's, ok looks, bolt ons w / nasty scars beneath, was very good. Wonder where she went.

Member #6450
08-10-22, 14:16

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x74v3faI'm glad I never got caught up in this. At the time I was living in another area of the country. I came back right around the time she got busted and they published all the names. I could have easily been one of her clients too as I likely would have seen her backpage ad and went to see her. I'm only like an hour from Kennebunk. A lot of those guys lives were unnecessarily ruined because those small town cops had nothing else going on. This incident was about the most exciting thing to ever happen to that town. How about the guy who they mistakenly thought was on the list and it turned out it was some other jerk off with the same name? That guy was basically forced to deny it everywhere he went. When the list first came out they only published names with no other identifying info, so someone with the same name was questioned if it was really them on the list. Then the cops realized they fucked up and then published the names with identifying details because there might have been common names like Joe Smith and maybe mistaken for someone else. The cops basically said "Oops sorry we fucked up. " Meanwhile it was too late for that poor sap who had nothing to do with it. You can't put toothpaste back into the tube. How about the guy who was her supposed pimp or whatever? He only gets 20 days in jail and is released after serving 15 days. His sentence was about the same length as his jury trial. The prosecutors and the cops were like “What a victory!” What a joke is what what say! I know she got 10 months after taking the plea deal, but the amount of resources that was dedicated to this was astounding. Jokes on that town though. They will forever be known as the town with the Zumba hooker.

Bozscaggs
08-10-22, 16:04
I'm glad I never got caught up in this. At the time I was living in another area of the country. I came back right around the time she got busted and they published all the names. I could have easily been one of her clients too as I likely would have seen her backpage ad and went to see her. I'm only like an hour from Kennebunk. A lot of those guys lives were unnecessarily ruined because those small town cops had nothing else going on. This incident was about the most exciting thing to ever happen to that town. How about the guy who they mistakenly thought was on the list and it turned out it was some other jerk off with the same name? That guy was basically forced to deny it everywhere he went. When the list first came out they only published names with no other identifying info, so someone with the same name was questioned if it was really them on the list. Then the cops realized they fucked up and then published the names with identifying details because there might have been common names like Joe Smith and maybe mistaken for someone else. The cops basically said "Oops sorry we fucked up. " Meanwhile it was too late for that poor sap who had nothing to do with it. You can't put toothpaste back into the tube. How about the guy who was her supposed pimp or whatever? He only gets 20 days in jail and is released after serving 15 days. His sentence was about the same length as his jury trial. The prosecutors and the cops were like What a victory! What a joke is what what say! I know she got 10 months after taking the plea deal, but the amount of resources that was dedicated to this was astounding. Jokes on that town though. They will forever be known as the town with the Zumba hooker.Per your own statement. The small town pigs have nothing better to do!

LaChevre
08-10-22, 18:19
Whats up brothers.

I tried to go here yesterday but nobody answered the phone. They ended up texting me back but I was long gone.

Question is, is there anything I need to say or do to make sure I can get a HE at the end. I was going to call and ask for Nana or Coco so they know what I want. But I've never been here and I need to try it out. Also how much money should I bring. I like to have it ready because if they see more they always want more. Weymouth is real close to me. Please help a brother out!!

Thanks.What shop are you talking about in Weymouth?

ErosAnnin
08-11-22, 00:33
It's not non-erotic. LOL!Not surprised that RM has it wrong, what's weird is looking at it again it's no longer there, so guess someone fixed "the glitch".

Momo2
08-11-22, 05:03
What shop are you talking about in Weymouth?I believe he was talking about South Shore Reflexology.

StrokerIsland
08-11-22, 08:02
I believe he was talking about South Shore Reflexology.Yes South shore reflexology. I ended up going there yesterday. I asked for Cindy over the phone just so they know what I'm coming for. She told me she's gone but they have prettier girls. I arrive an meet Nana. Brings me to the room asks for 45. Gives me a good massage for about 30 min. During the massage I gave extra moans each time she rubbed my add or came close to my johnson. Flip over an asks if it's ok to touch I said yesJohnson. Gave a great HE. I asked if she can do sucky sucky she said no. Also asked if she can take off her shirt she said no. But HE was great. No price was discussed. I think she just expects a tip at the end. A previous post said he paid 80 for HE so I tipped her 50 and she was happy. I think I could of given her 30 or 40. On the way out I saw a much prettier girl I need her next time.

Aardes
08-11-22, 08:58
- Elm st Framingham. One of the worst experience barely a massage (felt like she was tapping my back) and no extras.

- Sunrise Watertown. Solid massage but no extras.

JackLyons1967
08-11-22, 10:40
This is my go-to place, and Summer is the best. Right now, it's just her and Linda. Both give amazing massages, and are able to work on specific areas if you ask. Both also give truly excellent endings, and yes you can get prostate work done if you want. Summer's philosophy is that the massage is just as important, and I've never been shorted on time. Make sure you get a card, and your 11th visit is free.

JP.Went to see Summer recently. She's very sweet and cute body abd massage skills and other are excellent. The interruptions however were ridiculous. She left to answer the door twice within 10 minutes. Which I kind of understand but she also left 3 other times over the next 30- 40 minutes to answer her phone. And not real quick. Talking for 3-5 minutes each time. The last couple of times it ruined the mood big time. I politely said "it would be good if there were no more interruptions. There were two more. She apologized each time and did finish ok and said she'd give extra time next time.

I gave a good tip and the departure was very cordial but not sure I'd go back because it was mostly annoying vs relaxing. Maybe one more try to see if it was an aberration. We will see.

HotJohnDog
08-11-22, 11:51
I will be making a trip to Boston end of month. I'm only going to have access to Uber. I believe I will be staying near Boston Common. What are recommendations for AMPs? Will it be hard to get some relief with being a first timer out there? Last, any outcast recommendations? Thanks.

BonJovi
08-11-22, 13:08
Went to see Summer recently. She's very sweet and cute body abd massage skills and other are excellent. The interruptions however were ridiculous.Go when there's other girls working, too if you can. Though summer gives the best massage and doesn't provide services when others are working unless they are already with a client.

FreshDr
08-11-22, 14:08
Anyone have any luck trying to get the ending before the massage actually starts? Just curious as I think the massage would be much more relaxing that way.

JohnGlobalCorp
08-11-22, 14:32
Clear your inbox.All clear.

Mattis1775
08-11-22, 15:37
Went to see Summer recently. She's very sweet and cute body abd massage skills and other are excellent. The interruptions however were ridiculous. She left to answer the door twice within 10 minutes. Which I kind of understand but she also left 3 other times over the next 30- 40 minutes to answer her phone. And not real quick. Talking for 3-5 minutes each time. The last couple of times it ruined the mood big time. I politely said "it would be good if there were no more interruptions. There were two more. She apologized each time and did finish ok and said she'd give extra time next time.

I gave a good tip and the departure was very cordial but not sure I'd go back because it was mostly annoying vs relaxing. Maybe one more try to see if it was an aberration. We will see.Don't be so hard. It happens sometimes. It's business. There are days when no one calls or shows up. Then, there are days when everyone just needs a HJ. Give her a another try. But, maybe different times.

QuincyFire
08-11-22, 17:21
Go when there's other girls working, too if you can. Though summer gives the best massage and doesn't provide services when others are working unless they are already with a client.Sunny is working alone again, so when the bell goes on she has to get her shit back on in a hurry to tell the monger to come back in a half hour. Look parking is limited in back so if you see a car already there she's busy and you damn well know it. My two cents anyway. Stay safe.

BboyHeyMan
08-11-22, 17:47
Anyone have any luck trying to get the ending before the massage actually starts? Just curious as I think the massage would be much more relaxing that way.I've had success with the shops that have the same workers for a long time. Building a rapport with them they are comfortable to do what you want within reason.

Momo2
08-11-22, 18:29
Anyone have any luck trying to get the ending before the massage actually starts? Just curious as I think the massage would be much more relaxing that way.You can start with a short massage then a soft tease. Flip over and do the deed. Hot towel clean up followed by a half hour massage. You would need to pick a therapist who actually could give a good massage. Not just a rub.

Let me try this and see how it goes.

Andir
08-11-22, 19:17
Anyone have any luck trying to get the ending before the massage actually starts? Just curious as I think the massage would be much more relaxing that way.That's my normal way — I just fuck them without any silly massage at all. In most cases (with a few exceptions) I have no a slightest idea what their massage skills are.

ARegularGuy
08-11-22, 20:22
From my experience it happens all the time, don't lay down, sit naked on the table and be playful, make conversation, works every time for me. But I only do that when short on time, the ending at the end is a better option for me.

ARG.

Anyone have any luck trying to get the ending before the massage actually starts? Just curious as I think the massage would be much more relaxing that way.

Bishop8891
08-11-22, 21:03
Anyone have any luck trying to get the ending before the massage actually starts? Just curious as I think the massage would be much more relaxing that way.That is definitely my preference! Just say can do massage after?

If you know the provider all the better. Someone new you will just have to ask.

LaChevre
08-11-22, 21:43
That is definitely my preference! Just say can do massage after?

If you know the provider all the better. Someone new you will just have to ask.Yes, that has always been my routine with Lisa in Belmont, feather touch to start then gets naked climbs on top for daty / HJ finish and then the massage, it's great.

JackLyons1967
08-11-22, 23:14
Don't be so hard. It happens sometimes. It's business. There are days when no one calls or shows up. Then, there are days when everyone just needs a HJ. Give her a another try. But, maybe different times.I'm not going to get into it with you but being too hard on her?? Number one you weren't there. Number two. I gave her a very good tip despite the poor service. And number three. Taking the phone calls was not having a bad day it was totally her decision.

JackLyons1967
08-12-22, 00:19
Sunny is working alone again, so when the bell goes on she has to get her shit back on in a hurry to tell the monger to come back in a half hour. Look parking is limited in back so if you see a car already there she's busy and you damn well know it. My two cents anyway. Stay safe.I just tried to give an honest review. She wasn't alone and there's ample parking everywhere there. I already said that I understood answering the door. The phone calls were ridiculous. Sorry. I didn't trash her. I told the truth. Maybe she had an off day but rushing to her defense when you weren't there is BS. Given the positive reviews I was surprised she left me hanging there to answer the phone 4-5 different times. If you think that's ok that's your prerogative. I called it out for what it was.

Amppro95
08-12-22, 06:55
I've had success with the shops that have the same workers for a long time. Building a rapport with them they are comfortable to do what you want within reason.I find that when doing this it leads to 2 pops, massage in between, it also it many cases leads to DATY, 69, FS, and then no massage so it really depends on how you want the session to go.

AMP.

ScottBoxster
08-12-22, 07:52
I find that when doing this it leads to 2 pops, massage in between, it also it many cases leads to DATY, 69, FS, and then no massage so it really depends on how you want the session to go.

AMP.I am able to pop more than once during the hour.

Scraggy
08-12-22, 10:45
Exactly, Mattis. If the place is any good, customers are going to call and come in. The crappy ones will be quiet and you won't be interrupted. User's choice. Summer's place is first rate.

If the AMP owners weren't so dollar hungry, they'd give us an on line scheduling page like my hair cutter shop does. Which is also a tiny, bare bones owner-operated business. When they stopped walk ins for Covid, they were going crazy with making appointments on the phone and solved the problem with a webpage scheduler. The AMPs could do the same.

Don't be so hard. It happens sometimes. It's business. There are days when no one calls or shows up. Then, there are days when everyone just needs a HJ. Give her a another try. But, maybe different times.

Mattis1775
08-12-22, 12:35
I'm not going to get into it with you but being too hard on her?? Number one you weren't there. Number two. I gave her a very good tip despite the poor service. And number three. Taking the phone calls was not having a bad day it was totally her decision.You expect clients to walk in the parlor and not answer the door? She should not answered her phone. But, why lose business when another client can come right after you? You can argue she could hire a secretary for the front. But, isn't Massage Envy. She can't lock the door because business hours show that the parlor is open. Think about it. You're getting pissed because you couldn't concentrate on the fun and on top of that, I'll give you some extra $$$ even though you had a bad experience. This happens to all of us no matter where you go.

JackLyons1967
08-12-22, 16:14
You expect clients to walk in the parlor and not answer the door? She should not answered her phone. But, why lose business when another client can come right after you? You can argue she could hire a secretary for the front. But, isn't Massage Envy. She can't lock the door because business hours show that the parlor is open. Think about it. You're getting pissed because you couldn't concentrate on the fun and on top of that, I'll give you some extra $$$ even though you had a bad experience. This happens to all of us no matter where you go.You obviously didn't read my posts. I actually said I understood answering the door but not the phone so what's your point? Look I thought the while point of this site is to give unbiased honest reviews. I just told the truth, wasn't disrespectful and you jumped in to admonish me. For what? As I said if you guys think its acceptable for someone to leave 4-5 times to answer the phone and not be back quick that's OK, but don't tell me to "not be so hard" for just politely telling the truth.

Katokay
08-12-22, 16:56
You expect clients to walk in the parlor and not answer the door? She should not answered her phone. But, why lose business when another client can come right after you? You can argue she could hire a secretary for the front. But, isn't Massage Envy. She can't lock the door because business hours show that the parlor is open. Think about it. You're getting pissed because you couldn't concentrate on the fun and on top of that, I'll give you some extra $$$ even though you had a bad experience. This happens to all of us no matter where you go.Closed, locked doors, with one of those adjustable clocks when she will be free seems reasonable. Leaving every time to talk with a walk-in is bullshit. Especially long conversations that the customer asks.

Mattis1775
08-12-22, 19:32
You obviously didn't read my posts. I actually said I understood answering the door but not the phone so what's your point? Look I thought the while point of this site is to give unbiased honest reviews. I just told the truth, wasn't disrespectful and you jumped in to admonish me. For what? As I said if you guys think its acceptable for someone to leave 4-5 times to answer the phone and not be back quick that's OK, but don't tell me to "not be so hard" for just politely telling the truth.You seem to have a problem with disturbances during a massage. People waking in, answering calls, chatting with their colleagues and even left to turn the stove off. I've had one leave during a four hand massage because a client walked in. Get used to it if you're planning to keep visiting AMPs. Like I said, try visiting different times or days and you may not have so much disturbances. Some Mongers here even got up during a massage after so many pauses that they left without tipping and even asked for some of their money back.

You should visit a solo therapist who works out of their home or studio. She'll be all yours. If you want to see an Asian, go for those agencies at Woburn, Braintree or Dedham. They offer FS. But, you can just ask for a massage. Private hotel, large bed and all the time to yourself.

QuincyFire
08-12-22, 19:48
I just tried to give an honest review. She wasn't alone and there's ample parking everywhere there. I already said that I understood answering the door. The phone calls were ridiculous. Sorry. I didn't trash her. I told the truth. Maybe she had an off day but rushing to her defense when you weren't there is BS. Given the positive reviews I was surprised she left me hanging there to answer the phone 4-5 different times. If you think that's ok that's your prerogative. I called it out for what it was.Sunny in Braintree has been by herself mostly this week, I don't partake in this hobby as often, but when I do it kinda all about me as selfish as that sounds.

FakedP
08-13-22, 00:08
You seem to have a problem with disturbances during a massage. People waking in, answering calls, chatting with their colleagues and even left to turn the stove off. I've had one leave during a four hand massage because a client walked in. Get used to it if you're planning to keep visiting AMPs. Like I said, try visiting different times or days and you may not have so much disturbances. Some Mongers here even got up during a massage after so many pauses that they left without tipping and even asked for some of their money back.

You should visit a solo therapist who works out of their home or studio. She'll be all yours. If you want to see an Asian, go for those agencies at Woburn, Braintree or Dedham. They offer FS. But, you can just ask for a massage. Private hotel, large bed and all the time to yourself.What agencies in Braintree or Dedham?

NewGuy666
08-13-22, 07:25
I didn't mean to start controversy over walk-ins vs. Call aheads. I just wanted to give heads up that place I visited write down your phone number and I personally do not want my number on client list at massage parlor. Every monger at one point in time had session interrupted for one reason or another. Let's give each other respect and good intel. Remember when you're on table, that could have been you on phone calling ahead or walking in just when other monger on table.

SeekAmp32
08-13-22, 07:55
I didn't mean to start controversy over walk-ins vs. Call aheads. I just wanted to give heads up that place I visited write down your phone number and I personally do not want my number on client list at massage parlor. Every monger at one point in time had session interrupted for one reason or another. Let's give each other respect and good intel. Remember when you're on table, that could have been you on phone calling ahead or walking in just when other monger on table.It's easy to download the "second number" app so you don't have to worry about them having your real cell. Take care of what you can control and understand these girls are here to make money. How else are they going to get new clients if they don't allow walk ins? I usually do a dry walk in myself to check out the providers and the place. Once a rapport is built then I make an appointment in advance.

It's not ideal but I understand when they have to take calls or tend to the door. It's not rocket science to figure out what shops have multiple girls and actually know how to run a shop. Ella has it down like a well oiled machine. Although interruptions are at a minimum it might be tough for some of you guys to concentrate with her little dog in the room.

Jared260
08-13-22, 08:51
I didn't mean to start controversy over walk-ins vs. Call aheads. Let's give each other respect and good intel. Remember when you're on table, that could have been you on phone calling ahead or walking in just when other monger on table.This might not be an effective method for traveling and sampling mongers, but another option for return visits and seeing ATFs, is to text the number or use wechat. Nothing new about doing it; reviews talk about this. Can work well. Some MPs give this contact information freely, others after they know you. I will make a call for new places, rarely call if I have text information, and never walk in—mostly so that I don't waste my time. They also like to know if they have a fixed spot filled in their schedule. The advantage of a text message is it can be handled differently than a call. If texted in advance, she can respond to the text out of session. If in session, she can look at the screen while continuing the massage. If she chooses to respond, it can be one of those one button presses for an automatic response, like "text you later", which says she is busy. The wechat option can also bypass the mamasan and go direct to the one you want. If she treats it like a call, she doesn't have to leave the room to respond. Audio for Notifications can be muted if too many texts come in. Not a perfect solution for all cases, but can also help reduce miscommunications from language issues.

SoapBerry
08-13-22, 09:28
Tried Wellness in Ashland. I was mostly looking for a good massage and I got one. I got a nice barefoot back massage. Standard HE nothing to rave about.

Mattis1775
08-13-22, 09:35
I didn't mean to start controversy over walk-ins vs. Call aheads. I just wanted to give heads up that place I visited write down your phone number and I personally do not want my number on client list at massage parlor. Every monger at one point in time had session interrupted for one reason or another. Let's give each other respect and good intel. Remember when you're on table, that could have been you on phone calling ahead or walking in just when other monger on table.Forget about the appointments for most of them. I scheduled appointments in the past to have a Monger take my spot. This is the reason I do walk-ins. In fact, I accidentally took someone else's spot on a few occasions. If they're free, go for it. If they're busy, just leave. If you don't want interruptions, stick with the solo therapists. Mandela in Newton has no interruptions as they're appointment based and they have a secretary. There's a few others, mostly in the Non-Asian thread.

Mattis1775
08-13-22, 09:37
What agencies in Braintree or Dedham?It's all over LC and STG. Call ahead to the Handler and ask questions. Make sure it's a match.

Member #6443
08-13-22, 11:28
Goal is to go to three spots in the South Shore. Does anyone feel like being a good samaritan and throwing me some honest recommendations? Or anywhere that needs to be explored for a TOFTT? Looking for Quincy, Weymouth area all the way down to Duxbury is fine.

FenWay9216
08-13-22, 12:42
Does anyone know what happened to Sunny who used to be at Coddington in Q a couple years ago?

LongDongTV
08-13-22, 15:59
I didn't mean to start controversy over walk-ins vs. Call aheads. I just wanted to give heads up that place I visited write down your phone number and I personally do not want my number on client list at massage parlor. Every monger at one point in time had session interrupted for one reason or another. Let's give each other respect and good intel. Remember when you're on table, that could have been you on phone calling ahead or walking in just when other monger on table.I don't necessarily make an appointment anymore these days but also don't walk in. I just call and ask if they are busy and if they aren't busy, tell them I'll be there in x minutes where x is usually somewhere between 5-15.

QuincyFire
08-13-22, 17:51
Goal is to go to three spots in the South Shore. Does anyone feel like being a good samaritan and throwing me some honest recommendations? Or anywhere that needs to be explored for a TOFTT? Looking for Quincy, Weymouth area all the way down to Duxbury is fine.I got my friend with decent tities. 40/60 and out the door nothing fancy HJ with top off. It's on rt53 Weymouth line. Stay safe.

TallyWho
08-13-22, 18:44
Does anyone know what happened to Sunny who used to be at Coddington in Q a couple years ago?I had some very good massage sessions with her. She disappeared after covid. I wonder where she went.

Rupert 2
08-13-22, 21:39
Ss wellness bridge st. Weymouth Ocean health middle.

St weymouth.

And Tranquility Mind and Body.

⁹.

Goal is to go to three spots in the South Shore. Does anyone feel like being a good samaritan and throwing me some honest recommendations? Or anywhere that needs to be explored for a TOFTT? Looking for Quincy, Weymouth area all the way down to Duxbury is fine.

Andir
08-13-22, 22:17
As recently as last Thursday, had a bareback session with my go-to and she took a bluetooth phone call and scheduled a next appointment while lying on her back on the edge of the massage table and taking it from me. That was amazing how she started talking on the phone like nothing was happening and went back to the moaning when was done with the phone conversation. These Chinese women are truly truly remarkable.

Mattis1775
08-14-22, 08:52
As recently as last Thursday, had a bareback session with my go-to and she took a bluetooth phone call and scheduled a next appointment while lying on her back on the edge of the massage table and taking it from me. That was amazing how she started talking on the phone like nothing was happening and went back to the moaning when was done with the phone conversation. These Chinese women are truly truly remarkable.It would've been more exciting if she didn't hang up the phone and left it on for the other person to listen in on the action.

Lego19
08-14-22, 11:16
I had some very good massage sessions with her. She disappeared after covid. I wonder where she went.Heard she is still working UTR.

Suzuki
08-14-22, 11:25
As recently as last Thursday, had a bareback session with my go-to and she took a bluetooth phone call and scheduled a next appointment while lying on her back on the edge of the massage table and taking it from me. That was amazing how she started talking on the phone like nothing was happening and went back to the moaning when was done with the phone conversation. These Chinese women are truly truly remarkable.I fail to understand why you are impressed with the girl's ability to fake her moans, they all doing it in this business.

HappyDingDong
08-14-22, 11:40
I remember Tina from Eastern / Lina from Ocean in Wey and her huge titties. Anyone know where she went? Would love to see her again.

QuincyFire
08-14-22, 14:07
I remember Tina from Eastern / Lina from Ocean in Wey and her huge titties. Anyone know where she went? Would love to see her again.She took her juggs to Dandelion in north wey on rt3 a. She's running g the place.

SeanForU
08-14-22, 20:33
She took her juggs to Dandelion in north wey on rt3 a. She's running g the place.I used to go to China in quincy and saw kayleigh. China normally horrible but I like her. Long nips and I'm searching for long ones now. Boston south.

SeanForU
08-14-22, 20:49
Been out for 6 month and I know Kayleigh gone longer but she was fav. I'm basic but love long.

Long erasers and hers were 1/2 inch. Looking for similar ones south of boston.

AstroAndy
08-14-22, 20:56
As recently as last Thursday, had a bareback session with my go-to and she took a bluetooth phone call and scheduled a next appointment while lying on her back on the edge of the massage table and taking it from me. That was amazing how she started talking on the phone like nothing was happening and went back to the moaning when was done with the phone conversation. These Chinese women are truly truly remarkable.This EXACT thing happened to me! BBFS session and the girl takes a call.

Andir
08-14-22, 22:00
This EXACT thing happened to me! BBFS session and the girl takes a call.Business matters above all else.

Andir
08-14-22, 22:33
I fail to understand why you are impressed with the girl's ability to fake her moans, they all doing it in this business.They do? I am so disappointed.

On a serious note, I myself faked an orgasm a couple of times — couldn't finish for a long time and pulled out pretending that I ejaculated on the table sheet. She (they) seemed to believe it.

PatsFan12
08-15-22, 11:28
I had an account on here before covid. I haven't been to any since then and can't seem to login to my old account so I made a new one. I went to SS on bridge today based on some good reviews. Walked in and got Angela for 30 minutes. She had a mask on whole time. Didn't really mind but would've liked to have seen her face. Had nice legs and tight little ass in some tight leggings. Massage was really just rubbing my body but felt decent. Good tease the whole time. Had great ending and got cleaned up and left. I made an appointment for 11 and showed up little early. She got a call mid massage. Spoke on speaker to another woman in what I imagine was Chinese. She asked if it was me who made an appointment so wasn't a big deal. Total damage .4 + .4. She didn't seem to offer more but I also didn't push very hard. Would definitely go back.

PatsFan12
08-15-22, 12:57
Been a while since I have posted or went to an aamp (not since covid). Read some really good reviews of ss in Wey so checked it out this morning.

Set an appointment for 11 and arrived little early. Took 30 minutes with Angela. She wore a mask whole time, which I don't really mind, but would've liked to have seen her face. Had nice legs, tight little ass. Tight leggings on. She got a call midway through, answered it and was talking on speaker phone with another woman. Couldn't understand a word but she asked me if made an appointment, which I told her yes and that I was early. So no big deal.

Massage was really just her rubbing all over my back and ass, teasing throughout. Finish was really, really good. She didn't seem to offer much more, but I didn't really push for anything, I had limited amount on me. Will definitely repeat, hopefully with her again. Total damage was .4 + .4.

JohnGlobalCorp
08-15-22, 16:46
I have spent 160 including House fee for a young 24 provider HE with me eating her of course I have spent 200 total for BBBJCIM and me eating her but InkB is where I'm going now 200 total BBBJ cfs with shower I don't really understand why paid so much for HE.

PatsFan12
08-15-22, 17:33
Sorry for the double post. It's been A while. Not sure how to delete it either. Won't make this mistake again!

Been a while since I have posted or went to an aamp (not since covid). Read some really good reviews of ss in Wey so checked it out this morning.

Set an appointment for 11 and arrived little early. Took 30 minutes with Angela. She wore a mask whole time, which I don't really mind, but would've liked to have seen her face. Had nice legs, tight little ass. Tight leggings on. She got a call midway through, answered it and was talking on speaker phone with another woman. Couldn't understand a word but she asked me if made an appointment, which I told her yes and that I was early. So no big deal.

Massage was really just her rubbing all over my back and ass, teasing throughout. Finish was really, really good. She didn't seem to offer much more, but I didn't really push for anything, I had limited amount on me. Will definitely repeat, hopefully with her again. Total damage was .4 + .4.

TheGreatOne22
08-15-22, 18:15
After much deliberation, I finally made it to Green Spa. The girl I drew was Kiki or Kiko, who has not been mentioned here before. I found her very attractive. She was pretty, slender and had absolutely fantastic bolt-ons. Nice tight ass too. She was bubbly and friendly, but there wasn't much of a massage (I know that's not the point, but I expected some pretense). She rubbed up against me, and got to business. She asked me what kind of massage I wanted, I froze up. I don't have much experiences with massages in general, so I didn't know how to answer. She asked me if I'd been there before and I said no. She asked me what I was looking for and what I was willing to spend, which got us on the right track. Is there a good answer when they ask what kind of massage?

The main event probably lasted 5-10 minutes. I gave the standard fee plus another 50 for "added services". I saw a couple of other girls who looked cute as I was leaving. I think I'm hooked! I had a good time and see the potential and would like to return."Added Services?" Could you please elaborate? PM if needed.

HornyHopkinton
08-15-22, 18:33
I have spent 160 including House fee for a young 24 provider HE with me eating her of course I have spent 200 total for BBBJCIM and me eating her but InkB is where I'm going now 200 total BBBJ cfs with shower I don't really understand why paid so much for HE.What's InkB?

Griswold
08-15-22, 20:15
I just called to make an appointment with Summer at Eastern, but was told she's no longer there. Does anyone know where she went?

Rupert 2
08-15-22, 20:53
I just called to make an appointment with Summer at Eastern, but was told she's no longer there. Does anyone know where she went?Try ocean health on middle st weymouth.

Unless you are referring to another Summer.

ChochaMonger
08-15-22, 22:15
I have spent 160 including House fee for a young 24 provider HE with me eating her of course I have spent 200 total for BBBJCIM and me eating her but InkB is where I'm going now 200 total BBBJ cfs with shower I don't really understand why paid so much for HE.What's the name of the place on ink block?

Bishop8891
08-16-22, 05:09
Try ocean health on middle st weymouth.

Unless you are referring to another Summer.They rotate and the girl Summer has gone back to NY. Try the new girl there she is very good!

JohnTies
08-16-22, 07:08
Serenity Spa Medford.

Not really a massage guy but was in the area and had some time to kill.

Looked around, saw ads for this place, called and went over.

Went in, two girls but one was busy and never saw her. Girl I ended up with was just plain, nothing special looking.

English was not good, had regular clothes on. Massage was $50 half hour.

Her massage was ok, regular run of the mill massage, not much teasing during it at all.

On flip she asked what I wanted and HE and BJ were available. Did not even get into asking about BJ due to poor English.

Wanted 60 for HE, offered 40, settled on 50. Was not all that good, not sensual, mostly jack hammer, could feel her up some but not a lot of access due to what she was wearing.

Not a great HE by any means, got the job done but would not go back for it.

Decent experience but nothing noteworthy, will not visit again.

Still do not get what the allure for these massage places is for you guys?

Does not really seem they are all that good or worth it.

May explore more at other places.

WalthamKid
08-16-22, 07:40
Finally got a chance to get back over there. I think last time I went the AC was broken and it was too warm in there. Saw sacha because she is the best. Place is clean and service is always fast and fun. Massage was great and the tease was even better. Got the half hour and sacha gets right to the good stuff if you want it that way. Not a FS spot but exactly what I like. Fantastic build up to very well done happy ending. Sacha is very sexy. I haven't met the new girl but I hear her service is similar. Will repeat soon.

JohnnyOceans2
08-16-22, 13:41
I saw a couple guys post about girls going to the door or taking phone calls during the session. I will agree that leaving the room really kinda kills the mood but from my recent experiences in CT I have found that the girl has an AirPod in her ear and takes calls without me even hearing the phone ring. Its usually the typical dumb monger questions but I'm not going to lie I kinda like when she's working my stickshift with both hands and talking to some aspiring monger at the same time.

JackRyan337
08-16-22, 14:54
I believe the girls name was LuLu, wanted to rush me out like there was a line outside waiting to get in! Left the room once and 3 times the other girl opened the door and started a conversation with her. Now I'm lying there getting heated, I should have walked, there was nobody else waiting. She tells me the owner is here (guy) so no clothes removed, (next time she says). Just a brutal experience, was there for the hour, said just do the half hour and I left. I try to be conscientious about what I'm dealing with, I'm generous pertaining to how things go. This was not a good experience, quiet afternoon thought I was in for a little fun. Girl was probably early 40's, not bad looking, not dressed to give the wrong idea. There was another girl there coco, she was thin, had a mask on but looked attractive, I don't think I'll be back unless they get their shit together, woman I spoke with said " young girl, very beautiful." Ruined my day as I finally had some free time.

Mattis1775
08-16-22, 15:00
Repeat visit here. The old mama san looked like she just woke up. Hair was messed up. The HE isn't the greatest and it's inconsistent, meaning one day is good and the other day is meh. Today, it was a meh day. But, the massage was absolutely awesome. Always deep and feeling like new. If anything, I'd go for the massage only as it's just that good. Haven't seen the other girl yet. Not everyone's type. But, go for it if you need a good massage.

MikeAndKit
08-16-22, 22:54
Hey All.

Is BBBJCIM the white whale of the AMP monger world? Has anyone ever achieved this?

Also, has anyone ever found their provider a little tipsy? One time pre pandemic on the north shore I walked into a place at about 9 pm and a provider was having a beer and lets just say I had a great time (but still no BBBJCIM).

BTW. Tomorrow looks like rain all day. Before I hung up my monger shoes I remember having some wonderful times before close on rainy nights like a lot of other businesses rain drives business down and these gals want to make a few bucks before they go home so there is more fun to be had than usual. But still no BBBJCIM!

Griswold
08-17-22, 02:18
I called to make an appointment with Summer at Blue Ocean. She was not in, but I was told to come in and try "new girl. " I did. Her name is Cindy. Not bad. Decent massage with good teasing. She had no problem getting a glove and doing a thorough exam, though she needed some newbie guidance on finding and handling the prostate, which she eventually did very well. On the flip, utc up top only. Largest nipples I have ever seen. I felt like a newborn latching on.

Be aware they have gone up in price. Now 50 for hh, but she gladly accepted the 40 I had prepared and said next time 50. Same with the tip. She accepted 60 and said next time more.

Momo2
08-17-22, 07:16
Serenity Spa Medford.

Went in, two girls but one was busy and never saw her. Girl I ended up with was just plain, nothing special looking.

Her massage was ok, regular run of the mill massage, not much teasing during it at all.

On flip she asked what I wanted and HE and BJ were available. Did not even get into asking about BJ due to poor English.

Wanted 60 for HE, offered 40, settled on 50. Was not all that good, not sensual, mostly jack hammer, could feel her up some but not a lot of access due to what she was wearing.

May explore more at other places.John you experienced a mediocre AMP. There are too many average and sub par places out there. But there are also better providers. Once you have established a rotation of good to fantastic therapists who stay local and do not rotate out, then the AMP scene can be very satisfying. It may not be the same high as the escort scene but your money will go twice as far.

TwBone
08-17-22, 08:55
Went last night, new girl Michelle,30-40 ish paid 60 for the hr. Good massage nice rack, utc access and Saran BJ for the finish. She is a nice alternative for Sunny. Total damage 1. 6 .

Johnson686
08-17-22, 08:58
Hey All.

Is BBBJCIM the white whale of the AMP monger world? Has anyone ever achieved this?

Also, has anyone ever found their provider a little tipsy? One time pre pandemic on the north shore I walked into a place at about 9 pm and a provider was having a beer and lets just say I had a great time (but still no BBBJCIM).

BTW. Tomorrow looks like rain all day. Before I hung up my monger shoes I remember having some wonderful times before close on rainy nights like a lot of other businesses rain drives business down and these gals want to make a few bucks before they go home so there is more fun to be had than usual. But still no BBBJCIM!I've only experienced this once, I believe it was at a place in Cambridge that is now closed, I think it had "sunshine" in the name or something like that. I posted about it maybe 2-3 years ago. Very unexpected, in fact the whole session was weird, older lady, but I was shocked when I not only got BBBJCIM, it was actually BBBJCIMNQNS (no quit no spit).

Edit: see post 23131 where I posted about this rare experience

Moses1892
08-17-22, 10:24
I've only experienced this once, I believe it was at a place in Cambridge that is now closed, I think it had "sunshine" in the name or something like that. I posted about it maybe 2-3 years ago. Very unexpected, in fact the whole session was weird, older lady, but I was shocked when I not only got BBBJCIM, it was actually BBBJCIMNQNS (no quit no spit).

Edit: see post 23131 where I posted about this rare experienceOh memories, I saw her too. Great BBBJ with swallow every time. She would start with the BJ and then massage afterwards. A true unicorn.

Rupert 2
08-17-22, 14:32
I'd be slightly more concerned about the well wrapped used condom that gets stuffed in your pocket:-0.Cookie Lover has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

AsianLPGAfan
08-17-22, 15:37
I've only experienced this once, I believe it was at a place in Cambridge that is now closed, I think it had "sunshine" in the name or something like that. I posted about it maybe 2-3 years ago. Very unexpected, in fact the whole session was weird, older lady, but I was shocked when I not only got BBBJCIM, it was actually BBBJCIMNQNS (no quit no spit).

Edit: see post 23131 where I posted about this rare experienceI have been in semi retirement the past few years.

Don't know any recent active Bbjcim.

Last were "A." 32 South Waltham she now out of buiz / married. And the infamous Stef in Chelsea. And one of my fav's Sweet May who is now long gone. You might get from "green door alley " Chinatown I had chance a couple years ago but declined.

I wish there were good places with tableshower in MA.

No opportunities to get to RI.

Mmaddmann
08-17-22, 16:19
So Cindy at Blue Ocean is looking for an $80 (Or more?) tip on top of the $50 for a half hour? Seems pricey when $40 for HH + $60 tip will get you top roaming access at many places (including Angela's in Cleveland circle). But I suppose you're really paying for the prostate massage which may be worth it for the occasional splurge. Is Cindy attractive?

I called to make an appointment with Summer at Blue Ocean. She was not in, but I was told to come in and try "new girl. " I did. Her name is Cindy. Not bad. Decent massage with good teasing. She had no problem getting a glove and doing a thorough exam, though she needed some newbie guidance on finding and handling the prostate, which she eventually did very well. On the flip, utc up top only. Largest nipples I have ever seen. I felt like a newborn latching on.

Be aware they have gone up in price. Now 50 for hh, but she gladly accepted the 40 I had prepared and said next time 50. Same with the tip. She accepted 60 and said next time more.

CCNice
08-17-22, 18:16
I didn't mean to start controversy over walk-ins vs. Call aheads. I just wanted to give heads up that place I visited write down your phone number and I personally do not want my number on client list at massage parlor. Every monger at one point in time had session interrupted for one reason or another. Let's give each other respect and good intel. Remember when you're on table, that could have been you on phone calling ahead or walking in just when other monger on table.I was at Middle St in Weymouth with Summer about 3 weeks ago. I didn't want to post right away just in case she reads the board or the monger does and calls her out. This guy came in and just kept talking and asking questions to Linda. Wouldn't shut up he was looking for Summer I could hear it because I was in the first room. Summer apologizes and says she needs to go talk to him. She leaves to go talk to him and I clearly hear her say come back at 7, or 8. This guy is going on and on. Finally she says she's busy and he can call to make appointment. She comes and the guy still hasn't left and he's getting a little loud at this point. So I ask is everything ok? She says yes, every time he comes in he does this and just makes trouble, big pain. Mongers like that ruin the experience for everyone else. Just go in ask if available if not what time ok I'll be back or ok another time. That simple. Enough with the 20 questions.

Cookie Lover
08-17-22, 20:08
Cookie Lover has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.All clear Mon Frere!

Griswold
08-18-22, 02:13
For those of you who are married or have a significant other, and bring condoms to your massage sessions. Where do you hide them so your "hobby" doesn't get discovered?

AsianLPGAfan
08-18-22, 09:02
All we can do is minimize interruptions for each other. Use simple common sense.

In an ideal world anyone would like their scheduled or non scheduled customers to be.

On the 00/30 of the hour. I would try to make my appointments in same manner.

If you are a somewhat regular I call for an appointment and I usually do at the end of the hour.

Providing the best guess someone is free to answer the call. I try to avoid 30' calls assuming the lady will.

Be busy:

If I was going to walk in I use the same principals right around the top of the hour between 55-00 of the hour.

I avoid walking in around the 25-30 min of hour assuming in the middle of the session too.

Time is money for everyone.

Asap will always be an option if the lady is free. Then on.

The 30/00 of hour will likely be a time of interruption to the random walk in by phone or walk in.

We all know from RTF who is usually good and who will be busy.

Let's do our best to help each other out.

Griswold
08-18-22, 09:45
So Cindy at Blue Ocean is looking for an $80 (Or more?) tip on top of the $50 for a half hour? Seems pricey when $40 for HH + $60 tip will get you top roaming access at many places (including Angela's in Cleveland circle). But I suppose you're really paying for the prostate massage which may be worth it for the occasional splurge. Is Cindy attractive?Not particularly. However, she does this really hot thing of staring deep into your eyes, without looking away, during the entire HE.

Griswold
08-18-22, 09:48
So Cindy at Blue Ocean is looking for an $80 (Or more?) tip on top of the $50 for a half hour? Seems pricey when $40 for HH + $60 tip will get you top roaming access at many places (including Angela's in Cleveland circle). But I suppose you're really paying for the prostate massage which may be worth it for the occasional splurge. Is Cindy attractive?Not particularly. However, she does this really hot thing of staring deep into your eyes, without looking away, during the entire HE.

NewGuy666
08-18-22, 09:59
For those of you who are married or have a significant other, and bring condoms to your massage sessions. Where do you hide them so your "hobby" doesn't get discovered?I buy a pack of 3 on the way and leave extra ones with provider. Not worth the risk of being found.

Bran001
08-18-22, 11:28
I buy a pack of 3 on the way and leave extra ones with provider. Not worth the risk of being found.This is the way. Saving a few dollars by trying to "hide" condoms etc. From someone just isn't worth it.

DaJiba9
08-18-22, 15:20
This is the way. Saving a few dollars by trying to "hide" condoms etc. From someone just isn't worth it.I couldn't agree more. If you're going to drop 1.6 to 2+ for great service, are you really that concerned about saving. 04+/- on covers? That's ridiculous! It's just a hobby expense. If you're that worried, just toss them in the trash along with the tiny water bottle and Chinese hard candy you also need to conceal.

Amppro95
08-18-22, 15:42
I buy a pack of 3 on the way and leave extra ones with provider. Not worth the risk of being found.I have a truck with storage under the back seats, I used to keep winter gloves, a hat in there and I'd put the condoms inside the gloves. Then I decided to buy a small metal lock box on Amazon for 10 bucks. I mounted it inside the storage area with the condoms locked inside. I put the key on the underside of my Drivers seat. Could it be discovered? Sure, but it would take a lot of effort to get into it, If my wife was to ever see it and ask what it is, I'd say that I have no idea, been there since I got the truck.

Wockser
08-18-22, 16:01
I have a truck with storage under the back seats, I used to keep winter gloves, a hat in there and I'd put the condoms inside the gloves. Then I decided to buy a small metal lock box on Amazon for 10 bucks. I mounted it inside the storage area with the condoms locked inside. I put the key on the underside of my Drivers seat. Could it be discovered? Sure, but it would take a lot of effort to get into it, If my wife was to ever see it and ask what it is, I'd say that I have no idea, been there since I got the truck.I just use an old altoids container and throw a few in. I always have stashes of empty containers as a weird pack rat thing and she doesn't like them. And if I forget them at someone's place, oh well. I even know a few of my girls have adapted the same method of storage funnily enough.

AsianLPGAfan
08-18-22, 17:38
I have a truck with storage under the back seats, I used to keep winter gloves, a hat in there and I'd put the condoms inside the gloves. Then I decided to buy a small metal lock box on Amazon for 10 bucks. I mounted it inside the storage area with the condoms locked inside. I put the key on the underside of my Drivers seat. Could it be discovered? Sure, but it would take a lot of effort to get into it, If my wife was to ever see it and ask what it is, I'd say that I have no idea, been there since I got the truck.Remember the days you could simply buy a pack in a bathroom in a bar or rest stop bathroom.

CVS travel section 4.95 for 2 condoms. 4 for 9 bucks. They are still probably better than the AMPs in RI.

They use.

Don't need to get worked up about hiding.

Also you can buy / self check out anytime now.

LonelyMan718
08-18-22, 18:46
Monger from out of state staying in Seaport District. Plan on being in the area next month and looking for the best option. Would prefer FS but will take whatever as long as the massage is half decent.

Rupert 2
08-18-22, 20:12
Monger from out of state staying in Seaport District. Plan on being in the area next month and looking for the best option. Would prefer FS but will take whatever as long as the massage is half decent.Ink block.

Katokay
08-18-22, 22:02
Ink block.I tried using a number which was from an old ad. The person who answered refused to give me an appointment.

He said I need to be a regular. I'm confused why they advertise yet don't take appointments.

Mattis1775
08-18-22, 22:15
I tried using a number which was from an old ad. The person who answered refused to give me an appointment.

He said I need to be a regular. I'm confused why they advertise yet don't take appointments.You're not the only one. I once visited there awhile back. They said "I don't have your number recorded". That's not my problem and I even described the scenery. But, the hag said "I don't know you so no appointment". I returned with a "Fuck you! I'll take my business elsewhere". No need for the BS. Their services isn't worth visiting IMO, especially if they're going to behave that way.

Rupert 2
08-19-22, 05:10
I tried using a number which was from an old ad. The person who answered refused to give me an appointment.

He said I need to be a regular. I'm confused why they advertise yet don't take appointments.Place seems to be too much trouble.

Maybe another monger can help with a referral.

I have never been just read reviews.

EasiePeasie
08-19-22, 08:11

He said I need to be a regular. I'm confused why they advertise yet don't take appointments.My research found no ads by Ink Block in the past six years. They only need regulars to stay in business because it is only 2 rooms and girls are new every week or two.

Samuel05
08-19-22, 10:37
This is the way. Saving a few dollars by trying to "hide" condoms etc. From someone just isn't worth it.Not sure if still in practice, but the Army provided a condom in our survival kit. Said it could be used for water / urine collection and canteen.

DaJiba9
08-19-22, 11:15
Not sure if still in practice, but the Army provided a condom in our survival kit. Said it could be used for water / urine collection and canteen.Ha ha ha, Words to live by.

MrBto27
08-19-22, 13:21
What massage parlors do you recommend. I'm new on this topic.

LonelyMan718
08-19-22, 13:41
My research found no ads by Ink Block in the past six years. They only need regulars to stay in business because it is only 2 rooms and girls are new every week or two.So note a great option for an out of towner:

Delmong
08-19-22, 22:36
Felt like trying a new spot and hit up great road recently. The one where you stand and wait to be let in after hitting the buzzer. Met yaya who looks to be mid 30's-40's. Good body with Bs under a padded bra. I asked for medium / soft and she started. Lots of great teasing throughout the mostly non therapeutic but decent rub. Flipped when it felt right but time was only halfway through. We agreed on a BJ with the wrap. Wrap wasn't Saran but was thinner. I wanted more but don't know if it is available here. She went to work, had great skills and worked it out. After clean up she did some more massage on feet, legs and hands. She offered a round two and got to work. Her hands are small and she know how to use them. She was working the shaft while tickling the balls and alternating hands and grip position. 5-10 minutes later I popped.

Not the greatest rub I have had but honestly one of the better experiences this year all around. She was playful and very nice.

Edit to add - when I went it was fairly busy, she said they had three providers and the door was answered enough times the hour I was there for the rooms to be filled with half hour appointments.Yaya does only BJ or HJ. No extras. I am actually surprised she is still there, thought she would have rotated somewhere else.

DaJiba9
08-19-22, 23:22
What massage parlors do you recommend. I'm new on this topic.You only need to read this forum and you'll stumble upon one recommendation after another. Scroll down and read the posts and you'll learn all you need to know to have a great experience.

Qrues
08-19-22, 23:43
I'm new to all of this. I thought I would share my first experience I recently had—overall a great time and what I expected! I wanted a massage and at least an HE. I decided to check out Blue Ocean after reading a few posts here.

Long and detailed review incoming.

I call ahead to make an appointment. I walk in at the scheduled time and a woman is sitting in the lobby (no one else is there). She glows up when I enter with a big smile and excitement. And likewise, I'm much the same. She is attractive (and I'm young and fit from lifting). I was smiling and excited just as much as she was. She quickly guides me to a room where she asks "How long of a massage?" and collects my payment. Mind you, I'm shaking and fumbling my money. She asks me "First time?" and I say yes.

She tells me to undress and get on the table with a towel. She leaves the room. I follow her orders and undress. I get on the table naked with the towel draped over me horizontally. She comes back and asks "Medium or hard?" and I say "Medium. " She lifts the towel a few times and drapes it vertically. And then she starts the massage.

We don't say a word for the next ten minutes or so (I lost track of time). Throughout the ten minutes it's a standard massage on my back. And I keep thinking "Nothing is going to happen. Who is this woman? Is it Cindy or Summer? I hope she starts to tease me. " Eventually she gets on the table herself—kneeling with a leg on each side of me. She starts to focus on my thighs, calves and butt. I start to think "This is heading in the right direction. " I start to raise my pelvis and push into her when she gets close to my thighs and butt. I love that she's on top of me. She gets off the table and walks to the front. She starts to massage my back again while slowly making her way down to my butt. I lift my pelvis again and breathe deeper each time she gets close to where I want her. We finally break the silence and asks in a sensual way "Does this feel good?" and I give an enthusiastic "Yes! She makes her way to the side of the table and grabs my hand. We interlace fingers and she massages my arm. She walks around to the other side and does the same with my other arm. I'm giddy when she holds my hands. At this point it's a good massage and I'm happy. She says she's going to get some oil.

She goes to the front of me to lather oil on my back. She gets close to my butt at times where I once again raise my pelvis and breathe deeper and louder. At one point she asks me again "Does this feel good?" and I give an enthusiastic "Yes!" once more. She moves to the back of me to lather oil up and down my legs. She gets close to my butt and inner thighs, but not as much as I'm expecting and hoping. So each time she does, I can't help but lift my pelvis even more than before, push into her a bit more than before, and breathe deeper more than before. I can tell the end is near. And at one point, she runs her fingers on and around my ass. I can't help it and I spread my legs wider. I really want her to slip a finger in. And this is when I realized. I just need to open my legs wider! I think my thighs are too big from lifting and she doesn't have much access down there. When I spread them she starts going deeper in my thighs and towards my groin. She starts to run her fingers across my ass more. I'm being teased.

I want her to keep teasing me, but I know a half hour can't last forever. She finishes lathering oil on me and cleans me with a hot towel.

She tells me to "Flip over" and I follow her orders. I still don't know what will happen. She grabs my arm and puts it aound her waist. She starts to massage my stomach. I inch my hand down her body to test the waters. She doesn't seem to mind. I make it to her ass and I start to grab around. She gets to my groin and lifts the towel. I'm not hard, but she takes her thumb and index to grab me down there. She says "Is this okay?" and I say enthusiastically "Yes please! She repositions herself with one leg on the table. I ask her "By the way, what's your name?" and she says "Cindy. " Somehow my hand got off her ass and and on the table. She moves it back to her ass.

With just her thumb and index she starts to stroke me and get me hard. I move my other hand to her breasts and ask "Is this okay?" and she says "Yes!" I'm rock hard now and so into this. I'm ready to pop within a minute or two. I can feel it coming so I ask "Can you do more?" and point towards my ass. I really want her to massage my prostate or at least put in a finger. Unfortunately she thought I meant my balls. She starts to caress them. And before I know it I pop with her oiled hand jacking me off hard and fast—just how I like it! It goes everywhere. All over her hands / wrists and all over my stomach.

She giggles and smiles. She gets a cloth to wipe it all up. Leaves the room to wash her hands and get more towels. And she ends with a brief massage down my legs.

She leaves the room once more and I get up to get dressed. I walk out and ask "How much should I tip you?" And she says "Whatever you want" and so I pull out my cash. I ask "Is this enough?" And she says "Maybe a little more. " I'm dumb becuase I pull out a bunch of cash in front of her and I drop some on the ground. It wasn't too bad. It was the same price as another user posted the other day.

She starts to walk me out and she says "My name is Cindy. Please ask for me when you come back. " She gets closer to me and starts to hug me and puts her hand around my waist. Not going to lie, I thought she wanted to kiss because she moved her head very close to mine, but I could be wrong. She was smiling and all over me. I wish I tried more with her. But I assume this is an effort to get me back in too.

I'm definitely going to visit again. ASAP! But I really want her to massage my prostate while stroking me. We'll see what happens! I plan to be more direct and ask. I might go in for kissing or UTC or anything else on the table. If all I get is a massage and HE, I'm happy! She's a stranger, she's hot, she acts into it, etc. And that's what I want.

JohnReid
08-20-22, 01:05
Not sure if still in practice, but the Army provided a condom in our survival kit. Said it could be used for water / urine collection and canteen.It can also be unrolled over the barrel of your rifle to keep it free of sand.

Bishop8891
08-20-22, 11:51
I'm new to all of this. I thought I would share my first experience I recently hadoverall a great time and what I expected! I wanted a massage and at least an HE. I decided to check out Blue Ocean after reading a few posts here.

I call ahead to make an appointment. I walk in at the scheduled time and a woman is sitting in the lobby (no one else is there). She glows up when I enter with a big smile and excitement. And likewise, I'm much the same. She is attractive (and I'm young and fit from lifting). I was smiling and excited just as much as she was. She quickly guides me to a room where she asks "How long of a massage?" and collects my payment. Mind you, I'm shaking and fumbling my money. She asks me "First time?" and I say yes.

She tells me to undress and get on the table with a towel. She leaves the room. I follow her orders and undress. I get on the table naked with the towel draped over me horizontally. She comes back and asks "Medium or hard?" and I say "Medium. " She lifts the towel a few times and drapes it vertically. And then she starts the massage.

We don't say a word for the next ten minutes or so (I lost track of time). Throughout the ten minutes it's a standard massage on my back. And I keep thinking "Nothing is going to happen. Who is this woman? Is it Cindy or Summer? I hope she starts to tease me. " Eventually she gets on the table herselfkneeling with a leg on each side of me. She starts to focus on my thighs, calves and butt. I start to think "This is heading in the right direction. " I start to raise my pelvis and push into her when she gets close to my thighs and butt. I love that she's on top of me. She gets off the table and walks to the front. She starts to massage my back again while slowly making her way down to my butt. I lift my pelvis again and breathe deeper each time she gets close to where I want her. We finally break the silence and asks in a sensual way "Does this feel good?" and I give an enthusiastic "Yes! She makes her way to the side of the table and grabs my hand. We interlace fingers and she massages my arm. She walks around to the other side and does the same with my other arm. I'm giddy when she holds my hands. At this point it's a good massage and I'm happy. She says she's going to get some oil.

She goes to the front of me to lather oil on my back. She gets close to my butt at times where I once again raise my pelvis and breathe deeper and louder. At one point she asks me again "Does this feel good?" and I give an enthusiastic "Yes!" once more. She moves to the back of me to lather oil up and down my legs. She gets close to my butt and inner thighs, but not as much as I'm expecting and hoping. So each time she does, I can't help but lift my pelvis even more than before, push into her a bit more than before, and breathe deeper more than before. I can tell the end is near. And at one point, she runs her fingers on and around my ass. I can't help it and I spread my legs wider. I really want her to slip a finger in. And this is when I realized. I just need to open my legs wider! I think my thighs are too big from lifting and she doesn't have much access down there. When I spread them she starts going deeper in my thighs and towards my groin. She starts to run her fingers across my ass more. I'm being teased.

I want her to keep teasing me, but I know a half hour can't last forever. She finishes lathering oil on me and cleans me with a hot towel.

She tells me to "Flip over" and I follow her orders. I still don't know what will happen. She grabs my arm and puts it aound her waist. She starts to massage my stomach. I inch my hand down her body to test the waters. She doesn't seem to mind. I make it to her ass and I start to grab around. She gets to my groin and lifts the towel. I'm not hard, but she takes her thumb and index to grab me down there. She says "Is this okay?" and I say enthusiastically "Yes please! She repositions herself with one leg on the table. I ask her "By the way, what's your name?" and she says "Cindy. " Somehow my hand got off her ass and and on the table. She moves it back to her ass.

With just her thumb and index she starts to stroke me and get me hard. I move my other hand to her breasts and ask "Is this okay?" and she says "Yes!" I'm rock hard now and so into this. I'm ready to pop within a minute or two. I can feel it coming so I ask "Can you do more?" and point towards my ass. I really want her to massage my prostate or at least put in a finger. Unfortunately she thought I meant my balls. She starts to caress them. And before I know it I pop with her oiled hand jacking me off hard and fastjust how I like it! It goes everywhere. All over her hands / wrists and all over my stomach.

She giggles and smiles. She gets a cloth to wipe it all up. Leaves the room to wash her hands and get more towels. And she ends with a brief massage down my legs.

She leaves the room once more and I get up to get dressed. I walk out and ask "How much should I tip you?" And she says "Whatever you want" and so I pull out my cash. I ask "Is this enough?" And she says "Maybe a little more. " I'm dumb becuase I pull out a bunch of cash in front of her and I drop some on the ground. It wasn't too bad. It was the same price as another user posted the other day.

She starts to walk me out and she says "My name is Cindy. Please ask for me when you come back. " She gets closer to me and starts to hug me and puts her hand around my waist. Not going to lie, I thought she wanted to kiss because she moved her head very close to mine, but I could be wrong. She was smiling and all over me. I wish I tried more with her. But I assume this is an effort to get me back in too.

I'm definitely going to visit again. ASAP! But I really want her to massage my prostate while stroking me. We'll see what happens! I plan to be more direct and ask. I might go in for kissing or UTC or anything else on the table. If all I get is a massage and HE, I'm happy! She's a stranger, she's hot, she acts into it, etc. And that's what I want.I don't think I have ever read a more detailed review in my life. I felt like I was in the room with you!

Glad you enjoyed your time with Cindy. She will take good care of you.

Just ask here for the PM she will be gentle I am sure. Can't wait for part 2.

Bishop.

Spectator
08-20-22, 11:58
Chinese hard candy you also need to conceal.Best thing I ever did. Bought a case of the mini water bottles and a bag of the green candy. I keep a couple of the mini bottles in the freezer so that they work in my can cooler, and they are always in view. She just sees them as part of the landscape.

Once a few years back I did some housecleaning and tossed out about 20 of them. OMG. If she only knew what those little bottles really cost.

Best way to hide stuff is to make it something you don't need to hide.

Spectator
08-20-22, 12:01
For those of you who are married or have a significant other, and bring condoms to your massage sessions. Where do you hide them so your "hobby" doesn't get discovered?If you get caught you are in for an expensive divorce. Buy them one at a time on your way to the shop and throw away what you don't use.

At 55 years old, splitting half my 401 k and house with her is about the cost of several hundred thousand rubbers.

Rupert 2
08-20-22, 13:31
All clear Mon Frere!It's full again.

StlNumb1
08-20-22, 15:38
Yaya does only BJ or HJ. No extras. I am actually surprised she is still there, thought she would have rotated somewhere else.How can I find this place, I'd like to give it a try.

Rupert 2
08-20-22, 16:44
Follow the original posts.

Or threads.

It's simple work and you answer your own questions.

Crazyy 69
08-20-22, 17:51
I called and was told there was another new girl. Lisa. So I arrived at my appointed time got to meet her. She did keep her mask on but appeared to younger than the usual Asian masseuse. I am so bad with ages but I would say late 20's to early 30's. I went with the medium soft option and she got busy. Massage was average to good but the teasing was long and enjoyable. Got utc up top and bottom. Nothing more than the standard finish was offered but it was very enjoyable. 60/50 and out the door. The options here have been changing regularly except for the boss who I have also had very good luck with so as it is very convenient for me I will continue to make it a regular stop.

Hjj895
08-20-22, 19:23
I'm new to all of this. I thought I would share my first experience I recently hadoverall a great time and what I expected! I wanted a massage and at least an HE. I decided to check out Blue Ocean after reading a few posts here.

We don't say a word for the next ten minutes or so (I lost track of time). Throughout the ten minutes it's a standard massage on my back. And I keep thinking "Nothing is going to happen. Who is this woman? Is it Cindy or Summer? I hope she starts to tease me. " Eventually she gets on the table herselfkneeling with a leg on each side of me. She starts to focus on my thighs, calves and butt. I start to think "This is heading in the right direction. " I start to raise my pelvis and push into her when she gets close to my thighs and butt. I love that she's on top of me. She gets off the table and walks to the front. She starts to massage my back again while slowly making her way down to my butt. I lift my pelvis again and breathe deeper each time she gets close to where I want her. We finally break the silence and asks in a sensual way "Does this feel good?" and I give an enthusiastic "Yes! She makes her way to the side of the table and grabs my hand. We interlace fingers and she massages my arm. She walks around to the other side and does the same with my other arm. I'm giddy when she holds my hands. At this point it's a good massage and I'm happy. She says she's going to get some oil.

With just her thumb and index she starts to stroke me and get me hard. I move my other hand to her breasts and ask "Is this okay?" and she says "Yes!" I'm rock hard now and so into this. I'm ready to pop within a minute or two. I can feel it coming so I ask "Can you do more?" and point towards my ass. I really want her to massage my prostate or at least put in a finger. Unfortunately she thought I meant my balls. She starts to caress them. And before I know it I pop with her oiled hand jacking me off hard and fastjust how I like it! It goes everywhere. All over her hands / wrists and all over my stomach.

I'm definitely going to visit again. ASAP! But I really want her to massage my prostate while stroking me. We'll see what happens! I plan to be more direct and ask. I might go in for kissing or UTC or anything else on the table. If all I get is a massage and HE, I'm happy! She's a stranger, she's hot, she acts into it, etc. And that's what I want.Which city is this in please?

CamelToe Guy
08-20-22, 21:07
F msge spa wash Braintree.

Had an interesting visit today. New girl (to me anyway) Lisa. Guessing mid to late 40's hard to tell with this one face made her look a little older. Nice body, small bs not perky but nice none the less and decent ass for an asian woman. She seemed nice enough at first. Paid for an hour, she started pressing on me wasn't really massaging me for the first 5-10 minutes, finally I just said a little lighter and she said okay and started the tease. I ask her name and she leans in and asks me mine, okay fine everything is good. So, 5 minutes of tease and she says turn over. I have a semi and was getting turned on but not fully there yet but WTF I just went with it. Here is where the Crazy starts. She motions for the HJ, I said I want sex. She motions her fingers for $. So, I give her $140. She motions again for the cover over her finger. I show her I have it. She leaves the room and comes back a couple of minutes later. She puts on the cover and starts working it with her hands. I motion for her clothes. She says okay, okay don't worry. She pulls down her top so I have access. I'm thinking maybe she is the only one there and she just wants to be able to do a quick change if someone comes so, I just went with it. I'm trying to unbutton her shorts and she is telling me to stand up. Okay, then she takes off the shorts and shirt and gets on the table. I tried to go for data but she said No, sucks but whatever. I tried to touch her kitty but she again said No, don't touch. She didn't even want me to touch my guy with the cover (thinking this is weird) I shrug but whatever keep moving foward. So, we start the mission. I like to move around and try different things. After about 5 minutes of the mission, I motion for her to show me the yoga pose downward dog. She gets up and starts putting her clothes on. I said what are you doing? Understand I have been there a total of about 20 minutes now. She motions with her hand up and down. I said Nope, we just started. So, she agrees. I like FD A Up, I wanted her to move forward a little so I can see everything. She wasn't really moving So, after about another 2 minutes or so. I said lie on your belly and I tried to push her ass forward. Then she screams NO! And jumps up and starts getting dressed. I'm standing there like WTF just happened. Obviously something was triggered in her of some bad experience. She said you hurt me and she motions with her hand up and down again. I said I'm sorry if I hurt you and she says it's okay honey and tells me to lie down. She starts HJ I said can I FF you at least she says No you hurt me. I said again I am sorry if I hurt you, again she says it's okay honey and continues with the HJ (Really I think she is full of it, because I'm not abusive or rough with women). But maybe I squeezed her ass to hard Idk I've never in my life had that reaction from a women before. So, now I said that's fine we can do this but not for $140.

She brings out her phone for the translator and we start going back and forth. She threatens to get her Boss. I said go ahead. She leaves and I get dressed but not planning on leaving without my money. She comes back alone and says she's going to call her boss, Okay whatever. It felt like forever this went on for finally she says what do you want back. I said $ 100, she says okay and comes back with $60, I said Nope. She leaves again and comes back with another $40. I said fine and she walks out with me and muttering to herself in mandarin. She may have taken a picture of my car or copied my Lic plate down. Whatever, what she going to do send the Chinese mafia after me because she tried to hustle me. I don't think so. Maybe she'lll send my car picture to every AMP within a $100 miles Idk and do not care. Bat shit Crazy that one is! That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Katokay
08-20-22, 22:05

Had an interesting visit today. New girl (to me anyway) Lisa. Guessing mid to late 40's hard to tell with this one face made her look a little older. Nice body, small bs not perky but nice none the less and decent ass for an asian woman. She seemed nice enough at first. Paid for an hour, she started pressing on me wasn't really massaging me for the first 5-10 minutes, finally I just said a little lighter and she said okay and started the tease. I ask her name and she leans in and asks me mine, okay fine everything is good. So, 5 minutes of tease and she says turn over. I have a semi and was getting turned on but not fully there yet but WTF I just went with it. Here is where the Crazy starts. She motions for the HJ, I said I want sex. She motions her fingers for $. So, I give her $140. She motions again for the cover over her finger. I show her I have it. She leaves the room and comes back a couple of minutes later. She puts on the cover and starts working it with her hands. I motion for her clothes. She says okay, okay don't worry. She pulls down her top so I have access. I'm thinking maybe she is the only one there and she just wants to be able to do a quick change if someone comes so, I just went with it. I'm trying to unbutton her shorts and she is telling me to stand up. Okay, then she takes off the shorts and shirt and gets on the table. I tried to go for data but she said No, sucks but whatever. I tried to touch her kitty but she again said No, don't touch. She didn't even want me to touch my guy with the cover (thinking this is weird) I shrug but whatever keep moving foward. So, we start the mission. I like to move around and try different things. After about 5 minutes of the mission, I motion for her to show me the yoga pose downward dog. She gets up and starts putting her clothes on. I said what are you doing? Understand I have been there a total of about 20 minutes now. She motions with her hand up and down. I said Nope, we just started. So, she agrees. I like FD A Up, I wanted her to move forward a little so I can see everything. She wasn't really moving So, after about another 2 minutes or so. I said lie on your belly and I tried to push her ass forward. Then she screams NO! And jumps up and starts getting dressed. I'm standing there like WTF just happened. Obviously something was triggered in her of some bad experience. She said you hurt me and she motions with her hand up and down again. I said I'm sorry if I hurt you and she says it's okay honey and tells me to lie down. She starts HJ I said can I FF you at least she says No you hurt me. I said again I am sorry if I hurt you, again she says it's okay honey and continues with the HJ (Really I think she is full of it, because I'm not abusive or rough with women). But maybe I squeezed her ass to hard Idk I've never in my life had that reaction from a women before. So, now I said that's fine we can do this but not for $140.

She brings out her phone for the translator and we start going back and forth. She threatens to get her Boss. I said go ahead. She leaves and I get dressed but not planning on leaving without my money. She comes back alone and says she's going to call her boss, Okay whatever. It felt like forever this went on for finally she says what do you want back. I said $ 100, she says okay and comes back with $60, I said Nope. She leaves again and comes back with another $40. I said fine and she walks out with me and muttering to herself in mandarin. She may have taken a picture of my car or copied my Lic plate down. Whatever, what she going to do send the Chinese mafia after me because she tried to hustle me. I don't think so. Maybe she'lll send my car picture to every AMP within a $100 miles Idk and do not care. Bat shit Crazy that one is! That's my story and I'm sticking to it!If you try to get hustled and do what you did, there would be a lot less hustling.

Revpar
08-20-22, 23:12
I have been a longtime reader and this is my first post. Heath ocean in Weymouth is a common favorite here. It has been my go to for a while. But after some employee departures, I've had to change my go to spot. They feel more transactional than before. Lately I've been going to Smile Spa. The manager / owner, Linda, has been more than accommodating to my needs and wants. She is late 30's. Early 40's in age but boy does she know how to give a good time. She allows and welcomes all access. Top and bottom, in and out. The place is located below a tattoo shop and entry & exit is discreet. Call ahead for appt, and you'll be good to go. 0. 7 for "house" and 0. 7 for tip, with the tip varying depending on services rendered.

EMonkey
08-20-22, 23:42
I have spent 160 including House fee for a young 24 provider HE with me eating her of course I have spent 200 total for BBBJCIM and me eating her but InkB is where I'm going now 200 total BBBJ cfs with shower I don't really understand why paid so much for HE.The shower is a huge plus specially during this hot summer days.

For the regulars, One of the new girls this week is Candy, small frame, cute, regular asian frame. If you guys see her she likes things nice and slow, it took me couple minutes to get her tempo.

I could not see the other one.

Stay hydrated everyone.

Bozscaggs
08-21-22, 01:24
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Johnson686
08-21-22, 07:59
How can I find this place, I'd like to give it a try.Use website http://rubmaps.Ch, search in Bedford and you'll find the address and phone number for the one on Great Rd.

Neyiak
08-21-22, 08:16
Any suggestions for places in Brookline? I'm sick of going to Tulip and I'd like to try something new.

Zimmm33
08-21-22, 08:55
I do the same thing. I also keep my burner phone (turned off) in the back of a desk drawer that has 3-4 of my old phones. Just looks like one of the old ones. She knows I am a pack rat like that. Z.

Best thing I ever did. Bought a case of the mini water bottles and a bag of the green candy. I keep a couple of the mini bottles in the freezer so that they work in my can cooler, and they are always in view. She just sees them as part of the landscape.

Once a few years back I did some housecleaning and tossed out about 20 of them. OMG. If she only knew what those little bottles really cost.

Best way to hide stuff is to make it something you don't need to hide.

Bishop8891
08-21-22, 09:46
Any suggestions for places in Brookline? I'm sick of going to Tulip and I'd like to try something new.Do you have access to Rubmaps? They list all the MP in and around Brookline and give some reviews.

QuincyFire
08-21-22, 10:04

She brings out her phone for the translator and we start going back and forth. She threatens to get her Boss. I said go ahead. She leaves and I get dressed but not planning on leaving without my money. She comes back alone and says she's going to call her boss, Okay whatever. It felt like forever this went on for finally she says what do you want back. I said $ 100, she says okay and comes back with $60, I said Nope. She leaves again and comes back with another $40. I said fine and she walks out with me and muttering to herself in mandarin. She may have taken a picture of my car or copied my Lic plate down. Whatever, what she going to do send the Chinese mafia after me because she tried to hustle me. I don't think so. Maybe she'lll send my car picture to every AMP within a $100 miles Idk and do not care. Bat shit Crazy that one is! That's my story and I'm sticking to it!I alwas feel the hustle here, I don't even lie down, I just sit there with my shit hanging out then Sunny comes in her English goes down hill when negotiating. If I should provide the Jimmy for her to put on she starts cackling in Mandarin so her coworker is aware of the situation. But taking down your license plate crosses the line for me maybe you should take a picture of the Toyota minivan with New York plates and see what happens. That place just wants every bill you have in your pocket and get you out the door as quick as possible for the next guy. There are plenty of great places to go to within 5 or 10 miles but not in Braintree anymore. Stay safe.

Sounds
08-21-22, 12:49
I alwas feel the hustle here, I don't even lie down, I just sit there with my shit hanging out then Sunny comes in her English goes down hill when negotiating. If I should provide the Jimmy for her to put on she starts cackling in Mandarin so her coworker is aware of the situation. But taking down your license plate crosses the line for me maybe you should take a picture of the Toyota minivan with New York plates and see what happens. That place just wants every bill you have in your pocket and get you out the door as quick as possible for the next guy. There are plenty of great places to go to within 5 or 10 miles but not in Braintree anymore. Stay safe.Obviously you do not like the place. You seem to always have something negative to say. But it seems you keep going back? Why is that?

I have only had positive experiences with Sunny.

LongDongTV
08-21-22, 13:24
I alwas feel the hustle here, I don't even lie down, I just sit there with my shit hanging out then Sunny comes in her English goes down hill when negotiating. If I should provide the Jimmy for her to put on she starts cackling in Mandarin so her coworker is aware of the situation. But taking down your license plate crosses the line for me maybe you should take a picture of the Toyota minivan with New York plates and see what happens. That place just wants every bill you have in your pocket and get you out the door as quick as possible for the next guy. There are plenty of great places to go to within 5 or 10 miles but not in Braintree anymore. Stay safe.We all have different experiences but I've been going to this place since around 2017/2018 when it was under different names and had different people and I can only think of one time where I was rushed out. It's always been a solid place to me for the most part.

Griswold
08-21-22, 13:36

We don't say a word for the next ten minutes or so (I lost track of time). Throughout the ten minutes it's a standard massage on my back. And I keep thinking "Nothing is going to happen. Who is this woman? Is it Cindy or Summer? I hope she starts to tease me. " Eventually she gets on the table herselfkneeling with a leg on each side of me. She starts to focus on my thighs, calves and butt. I start to think "This is heading in the right direction. " I start to raise my pelvis and push into her when she gets close to my thighs and butt. I love that she's on top of me. She gets off the table and walks to the front. She starts to massage my back again while slowly making her way down to my butt. I lift my pelvis again and breathe deeper each time she gets close to where I want her. We finally break the silence and asks in a sensual way "Does this feel good?" and I give an enthusiastic "Yes! She makes her way to the side of the table and grabs my hand. We interlace fingers and she massages my arm. She walks around to the other side and does the same with my other arm. I'm giddy when she holds my hands. At this point it's a good massage and I'm happy. She says she's going to get some oil.Wow, great review. Your description of Cindy's massage is superb. Exactly as I remember it. The only difference is that after the hints weren't working, I did ask more directly for the prostate massage. She didn't know what I meant by "prostate," but she did know what finger signal meant. She also needed guidance on what to do, but that's OK. She's knew and apparently a quick learner.

HappyDave
08-21-22, 13:41
Best thing I ever did. Bought a case of the mini water bottles and a bag of the green candy. I keep a couple of the mini bottles in the freezer so that they work in my can cooler, and they are always in view. She just sees them as part of the landscape.

Best way to hide stuff is to make it something you don't need to hide.Someone posted years back that they put the name of the spa and provider on the bottle They then put them on a shelf like trophies. Myself I always refuse the bottle.

Mattis1775
08-21-22, 17:18
The shower is a huge plus specially during this hot summer days.

For the regulars, One of the new girls this week is Candy, small frame, cute, regular asian frame. If you guys see her she likes things nice and slow, it took me couple minutes to get her tempo.

I could not see the other one.

Stay hydrated everyone.Best that one of you Ink Block "regulars" make your own thread on this topic as obviously, this information has absolutely no benefit for the other guys. This place is an "exclusive members only" and no chance for others to even visit. As much as I enjoy reading your experience, I will never have that opportunity since they won't even allow me in the door. I've visited there years ago and even mentioned it to the handler. Obviously, it's a new handler and doesn't know who I am. Playing "hard to get", I didn't bother convincing them. Plus, I'm sure that none of you will want to refer any Mongers that you don't even know or even met and risk losing your credentials.

ThizzleHats
08-21-22, 17:34
I alwas feel the hustle here, I don't even lie down, I just sit there with my shit hanging out then Sunny comes in her English goes down hill when negotiating. If I should provide the Jimmy for her to put on she starts cackling in Mandarin so her coworker is aware of the situation. But taking down your license plate crosses the line for me maybe you should take a picture of the Toyota minivan with New York plates and see what happens. That place just wants every bill you have in your pocket and get you out the door as quick as possible for the next guy. There are plenty of great places to go to within 5 or 10 miles but not in Braintree anymore. Stay safe.That parking lot always seemed kind of sketch to me. The few times I've been there I parked on the street.

Once I went and there was nobody in there but the place was open. My burner phone was out of juice so I waited around a bit and even tried calling out, walked around the whole place for 10 minutes and not a soul in sight.

WindyCityBreez
08-22-22, 05:22
Morning, gents. Do any of the ladies at the various Harrison establishments still off PM? Same comments here, but they are dated. Thank you kind sirs.

Herow
08-22-22, 09:34
Best that one of you Ink Block "regulars" make your own thread on this topic as obviously, this information has absolutely no benefit for the other guys. This place is an "exclusive members only" and no chance for others to even visit. As much as I enjoy reading your experience, I will never have that opportunity since they won't even allow me in the door. I've visited there years ago and even mentioned it to the handler. Obviously, it's a new handler and doesn't know who I am. Playing "hard to get", I didn't bother convincing them. Plus, I'm sure that none of you will want to refer any Mongers that you don't even know or even met and risk losing your credentials.Mattis: still useless, but now salty.

Delanojjjj
08-22-22, 10:25
Mattis: still useless, but now salty.Lowell section has Jerry's and the now very quiet Ling page why not Ink Block?

Then like Jerry's and Ling if someone wants to read into adventures that are unreachable to them they can.

The rest of the readers can keep hunting for the next opportunity to find a good time.

Just saying.

AdamSomerville
08-22-22, 10:52
Hey all. Long time lurker here interested in getting started. Found a local place near me that I'm curious if anyone has Intel on services & quality? Thanks so much!

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-wellness-bodywork-center-medford-ma-17040#review-773718.

ChochaMonger
08-22-22, 11:39
Morning gentlemen, work will have me visiting the area in a couple of weeks for just a few days. I've would love to find a good place with young Thais, Filipino or Viets as we don't have those here. Looking for BBBJ with DATY or full service better.

I've RTFF but is hard to follow some of the comments about location for an out of town.

All help appreciated.

JakeMonger
08-22-22, 11:41

Edit to add - when I went it was fairly busy, she said they had three providers and the door was answered enough times the hour I was there for the rooms to be filled with half hour appointments.Thanks for the info. There's a few spots on great rd these days. By the American Legion, across from McDonalds, and next to the firehouse (also not far from the police station). Which location did you see?

Bishop8891
08-22-22, 12:21
Hey all. Long time lurker here interested in getting started. Found a local place near me that I'm curious if anyone has Intel on services & quality? Thanks so much!

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-wellness-bodywork-center-medford-ma-17040#review-773718.This place has some good reviews on RM. You should be very happy there.

Let us know how you do!

Johnson686
08-22-22, 13:10

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-wellness-bodywork-center-medford-ma-17040#review-773718.Can't say if this place is still under the same management, but I reviewed this place about 4 years ago. Post #24845. Maybe the link below works….at least, it’ll get you to the page where I posted the review.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?4080-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=4031926#post4031926.

Ppmdp
08-22-22, 14:00
Any word on rose spa in Millis?

AdamSomerville
08-22-22, 15:10
Can't say if this place is still under the same management, but I reviewed this place about 4 years ago. Post #24845. Maybe the link below works.at least, itll get you to the page where I posted the review.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?4080-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=4031926#post4031926.Many thanks gentlemen, will report back after stopping by!

Griswold
08-22-22, 17:46
Has anyone tried Sara's Bodywork in Somerville? How was it? http://www.qi-garden.com/.

Mattis1775
08-22-22, 18:37

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-wellness-bodywork-center-medford-ma-17040#review-773718.Mixture of old and young, parking is a challenge. But, you'll get what you're looking for. New girls make it a challenge as some will over all and some won't. Last I was there was a couple of months ago, got a mid-age woman, offered top off and HE. Half hour with tip 120.

JayWalthy
08-23-22, 09:09
Just a prlor review. I don't usually leave them but this one is exceptionally bad. AA Spa is now suite 20X on South Street. Made an appointment for 30 minutes. Showed up on time and it all went downhill from there. The provider (maybe 40. Ok body but nothing fantastic) start badgering me about what my number is and if I made an appointment. There was another provider there who was not occupied. She went as far as showing me her phone to make sure it was the right digits. Finally we get to work. The massage was completely lame. No oil even though I asked. 15 minutes in she tells me "over" and I turn. She then looks at me and just says. "what you want". Negotiations begin and she got nasty. Wanted 200 for FS and I laughed. After 2-3 minutes of back and forth we settled on a BJ for 100. And that was too much. Completely unenthusiastic and lame. Was at it for maybe 3 minutes and she looked up and said hurry up. Needless to say, will not be returning and I would avoid but that's up to you. The only thing this place has going for it is the privacy of the location but for me. Not enough to make me go ever again.

Pens365
08-23-22, 13:48
Sorry for duplicate posting, but this applies here too.

Anyone know if there is anywhere to get a Steam as part of your overall service? I knew a little independent cutie who used to do the sexiest massages out of her house and she would get you into a steam shower (alone unfortunately) after a fantastic oily rubdown and HE. I would love to get another similar experience sometime. Any recommendations? PMs welcome!! Thanks.

Andir
08-23-22, 14:05

Anyone know if there is anywhere to get a Steam as part of your overall service? I knew a little independent cutie who used to do the sexiest massages out of her house and she would get you into a steam shower (alone unfortunately) after a fantastic oily rubdown and HE. I would love to get another similar experience sometime. Any recommendations? PMs welcome!! Thanks.Go to Berlin, take S-Bahn to Westkreuz station. A few minutes walk will get you to Artemis Sauna Club. They have both a real sauna and bio sauna. You can swim in a pool with naked girls afterwards. Enjoy!

EarlSandwich
08-23-22, 14:46

Anyone know if there is anywhere to get a Steam as part of your overall service? I knew a little independent cutie who used to do the sexiest massages out of her house and she would get you into a steam shower (alone unfortunately) after a fantastic oily rubdown and HE. I would love to get another similar experience sometime. Any recommendations? PMs welcome!! Thanks.Hollistic in Revere.

Royal Spa in Chelmsford. The day I went, somehow, the steam was 'cold'. It wasn't very pleasant and we cut it short.

Both will provide standard R&T type services. Been a few years since I've been to either so I can't speak to current state of things.

Yello Tail
08-23-22, 15:03

Anyone know if there is anywhere to get a Steam as part of your overall service? I knew a little independent cutie who used to do the sexiest massages out of her house and she would get you into a steam shower (alone unfortunately) after a fantastic oily rubdown and HE. I would love to get another similar experience sometime. Any recommendations? PMs welcome!! Thanks.Choi's Health 184 Broadway #12, Saugus, MA 01906 has a large steam room and table shower.

Holistic Spa in Revere has added a Asian Mist eucalyptus steam room. I haven't been there since it was added.

Johnson686
08-23-22, 15:42
Choi's Health 184 Broadway #12, Saugus, MA 01906 has a large steam room and table shower.

Holistic Spa in Revere has added a Asian Mist eucalyptus steam room. I haven't been there since it was added.I've been to both. Choi's is legit. No HE. Holistic offers HE.

Spectator
08-23-22, 17:14
JShe went as far as showing me her phone to make sure it was the right digitsThis is not a bad thing. Its actually an attempt to not let a walk in sabotage someone who called for an appt, but has not yet arrived. It will make more sense to you when you call for your favorite, get there, and she's just started a session with another guy who say "yes" when she said "you call" and took your appt.

LustyB
08-23-22, 19:02
I've been to both. Choi's is legit. No HE. Holistic offers HE.Have you been to Chois lately? I don't really need to see what goes on in the steam room and sauna.

Qrues
08-23-22, 19:24
Has anyone tried Sara's Bodywork in Somerville? How was it? http://www.qi-garden.com/.I would love to know this too. I can only find one other post on here that says it's good, but I'm unsure if it's just Holistic and Reiki healing or if there's more on the table.

Mattis1775
08-23-22, 21:55
Have you been to Chois lately? I don't really need to see what goes on in the steam room and sauna.Choi has been legit for a very long time and don't know why guys think there's extras here. If you Google Choi Saugus, you'll see what LustyB is talking about in the steam room and sauna. No thanks.

Haven't been to Holistic in a long time. But, it was pretty cool when I went. It was well run, clean, steam room / sauna all to yourself before and after the massage. The finish was standard with nothing else extra. Can't comment on that on how it is now. But, it was a good place then.

RealNowhereMan
08-23-22, 22:34
A change in work schedules has brought me back towards Newton more frequently, and my old go-to Chi is now unfortunately long gone. Is there any sort of general consensus on which is better between the two Washington St places within a few blocks of each other? I tried the Centre St place that's new. Ish. Twice maybe a year or so ago and thought it was fine, but nothing amazing. And the 3 times I've been to the Chestnut St place by the Antique mall it's kind of sucked each time with a distracted older provider (albeit those were all a while ago as well). Or is the answer to skip all of it and head to Waltham? I don't really want / need FS, but a happy / engaged provider would be a massive bonus.

HavingSoFun
08-24-22, 07:26
This was one of my go to places for a while, then it got kind of stagnant. Does anyone know if Tiffany is still there? Or what the new talent is. PM is fine also. Thanks.

Johnson686
08-24-22, 08:36
Have you been to Chois lately? I don't really need to see what goes on in the steam room and sauna.I haven't…but you're not responding to the guy that was asking for info on spas with steam rooms.

LikesBikes
08-24-22, 09:46
Has anyone tried Sara's Bodywork in Somerville? How was it? http://www.qi-garden.com/.I've not seen that site, but I've been following her (or her alt personnas) on twitter. Smoking ho. Expensive, but might be worth splurging if the service is as good as the visuals.

Miss Sarafina, who seems to specialize in escort services. http://miss-sarafina.com.

Swedish Lili, who specializes in bodyrub / nuru services. http://www.swedishlili.com.

Has anyone sampled their menus?

SeekAmp32
08-24-22, 10:52
This was one of my go to places for a while, then it got kind of stagnant. Does anyone know if Tiffany is still there? Or what the new talent is. PM is fine also. Thanks.I was at HO a couple weeks ago and got the same great service from summer that I always do. Never any take of money before during or after. I just hand her a Benjamin on top of the house fee upon departure and she seems as satisfied as I am afterwards. I never took the plunge w Tiffany. The pouty face thing never did it for me. I also read that she was expecting upwards of 140 for "typical WG" service. Went to Linda's place on 3 a and requested the boss. She must have been expecting a busy hour because we took the middle, tiny room where the massage table goes kitty corner. Funny set up here as the first room to the left has extra chairs and enough space to have a dance party in it. In any case I overpaid to keep her happy without getting much else than a standard handshake and OTC. Is more to be had by that sexy older MILF? Stopped in to Jade (so close to escaping "Waltham South". Just a few more feet and I would have been safe). I really like the cover of parking in the back. Use the stairs to go up to the street level. I remember some of you complaining about it being unkempt or even dingy. I find it typical except for the closeness to the other activities. There's basically one wall that doesn't go all the way up splitting a larger room. You can literally hear another monger breathing. But thankfully this place doesn't get that busy and usually only has one provider. I saw Jen who is older and provided standard service. . 6 plus. 6 for utc top and bottom.

HappyDave
08-24-22, 10:54
Just a prlor review. I don't usually leave them but this one is exceptionally bad. AA Spa is now suite 20X on South Street. Made an appointment for 30 minutes. Showed up on time and it all went downhill from there. The provider (maybe 40. Ok body but nothing fantastic) start badgering me about what my number is and if I made an appointment. There was another provider there who was not occupied. She went as far as showing me her phone to make sure it was the right digits. Finally we get to work. The massage was completely lame. No oil even though I asked. 15 minutes in she tells me "over" and I turn. She then looks at me and just says. "what you want". Negotiations begin and she got nasty. Wanted 200 for FS and I laughed. After 2-3 minutes of back and forth we settled on a BJ for 100. And that was too much. Completely unenthusiastic and lame. Was at it for maybe 3 minutes and she looked up and said hurry up. Needless to say, will not be returning and I would avoid but that's up to you. The only thing this place has going for it is the privacy of the location but for me. Not enough to make me go ever again.I called ahead but my number is blocked. They said two new girl both available. I walk and this 40 something asked if I called started looking at her phone and insisted I giver her the number. Slight language barrier developed I had already handed her 60. As I sit on the table she says only half hour and hands me the money back. Her legs were thicker than I liked, she was barely attractive. Saw that I was getting into a rushed situation that both visually and attitude wise I was into. Tool my money and left. I was there about a month ago with the 40 yo Lili not the hot younger one. Half way through an hour session she says have to hurry up. I said we have plenty of time and pointed to the clock. She said no rule is she can only stay naked for 30 min. That was the first time I heard of that BS. I go to both their stores I have been calling ahead trying to stick with the girls I like and know what they will do. They no longer ask for money up front and we have a great time. Though Cici my heart breaks for, so many times I hear a monger come in and just leave after talking with her. A couple of you have told me she gives mediocre service and a little pricey. But I pass her by so many times. Thinking of taking her for one world rocking pounding just to share the love.

Griswold
08-24-22, 11:12
Good find, Likesbikes, but hoooooly crap! She must stay busy, but those rates are outrageous. No thank you. I'll stick with AMP's.

I've not seen that site, but I've been following her (or her alt personnas) on twitter. Smoking ho. Expensive, but might be worth splurging if the service is as good as the visuals.

Miss Sarafina, who seems to specialize in escort services. http://miss-sarafina.com.

Swedish Lili, who specializes in bodyrub / nuru services. http://www.swedishlili.com.

Zack Lawrence
08-24-22, 12:05
I've not seen that site, but I've been following her (or her alt personnas) on twitter. Smoking ho. Expensive, but might be worth splurging if the service is as good as the visuals.

Has anyone sampled their menus?I may be getting older and my eyesight is going but are these all the same person.

Pens365
08-24-22, 12:47
I haven'tbut you're not responding to the guy that was asking for info on spas with steam rooms.LOL. All this intel is much appreciated! I did take his advice to look up Choi's reviews, annnnd, no thanks.

Harmony's setup looks awesome!! Check their website and the photos are really nice. Price tag is understandable, after tip it will be almost $$ I'm sure. But, if I can get "legit spa" amenities with a monger's finish. Count me in!

Thanks boys, will report my findings.

GPortBee25
08-24-22, 14:22
I'm visiting Waltham for work next month and RM. Ch has a few places that seem legit, I'm far from local and want to be sure, since I'm only there for a day. A couple of them even look like houses, which I don't mind, but here that's kind of a 'yellow flag.' Anyone a regular to the Waltham area and got a reliable place? Thanks in advance.

QuincyFire
08-24-22, 14:23
This was one of my go to places for a while, then it got kind of stagnant. Does anyone know if Tiffany is still there? Or what the new talent is. PM is fine also. Thanks.Tiff is available there, it does get old after a few, if you should pull in the lot behind the sub shop you will see the new white Toyota Highlander that Bella was driving not that it's necessarily hers but they want to keep their lot open, or became aware of the chatter here about the nice vehicles they were driving because they drive so much money from this industry stay safe.

Zack Lawrence
08-24-22, 16:00
if you should pull in the lot behind the sub shop you will see the new white Toyota Highlander that Bella was driving not that it's necessarily hers but they want to keep their lot open, or became aware of the chatter here about the nice vehicles they were driving because they drive so much money from this industry stay safe.I don't understand the obsession on these boards with the type of car these girls drive. I don't know why people think they should not be able to afford nice things. Personally if they have a nice car it means they probably have a lot of regulars and they provide a quality product. They do a job most don't want to do they deserve compensation just like anyone else.

Mattis1775
08-24-22, 17:48

Has anyone sampled their menus?Swedish Lili, 400 clams for B2B glide? Is it worth it? I'm wondering if it's really done Japanese style where it's on an air mattress. Sounds interesting and she looks amazing. Also, she wants full verification with work I'd, LinkedIn, drivers license, etc. I don't provide any personal info to any providers as you don't know where it's going. For all that matters, she could post it online. Even if you did give that info and she blows you off, what happens to all that personal info you just gave up? BTT allows you to cover certain parts of your I'd and it took me awhile to convince myself to see them.

LustyB
08-24-22, 18:41
I haven'tbut you're not responding to the guy that was asking for info on spas with steam rooms.Ah, sorry about that.

Katokay
08-24-22, 19:16
I don't understand the obsession on these boards with the type of car these girls drive. I don't know why people think they should not be able to afford nice things. Personally if they have a nice car it means they probably have a lot of regulars and they provide a quality product. They do a job most don't want to do they deserve compensation just like anyone else.I've seen some of the clientele. You need to get paid for what these girls do. The btt girls that lick the ass of overweight hairy 60 year old, should be driving Bentleys. G.

Aardvarks
08-24-22, 21:10
I'm visiting Waltham for work next month and RM. Ch has a few places that seem legit, I'm far from local and want to be sure, since I'm only there for a day. A couple of them even look like houses, which I don't mind, but here that's kind of a 'yellow flag.' Anyone a regular to the Waltham area and got a reliable place? Thanks in advance.A pretty good variety in Waltham. Search this thread for Tham. Really depends on what you want. Everything from the basics to well. Everything. Is available.

Multiple places on Main St, South St (3 or 4! Moody St. Then you have Crescent St, Newton St, and High St. None of the ones I know are "houses". All storefront or office settings. RM CH has the #'s and addresses.

Virgil Dan
08-25-22, 06:57
Anyone have something new to report here? Interesting that RM. CH lists "Asian, Caucasian, Latina massage" instead of just Chinese.

I'd like to hear if you've been there recently.

Thanks,

Dan.

PlasterMoon
08-25-22, 07:18
A pretty good variety in Waltham. Search this thread for Tham. Really depends on what you want. Everything from the basics to well. Everything. Is available.

Multiple places on Main St, South St (3 or 4! Moody St. Then you have Crescent St, Newton St, and High St. None of the ones I know are "houses". All storefront or office settings. RM CH has the #'s and addresses.Plus Linden St, River St, and two on Prospect St. And probably more I can't think of right now.

Johnson686
08-25-22, 09:17
I'm visiting Waltham for work next month and RM. Ch has a few places that seem legit, I'm far from local and want to be sure, since I'm only there for a day. A couple of them even look like houses, which I don't mind, but here that's kind of a 'yellow flag.' Anyone a regular to the Waltham area and got a reliable place? Thanks in advance.Rubmaps. Ch will show you all the places in Waltham, and I believe all of them will offer at least HE.

Griswold
08-25-22, 09:31
Wait. There's a woman who will lick the butt of an overweight, hairy 60 year old? Where would one find such a woman? Asking for a friend.

I've seen some of the clientele. You need to get paid for what these girls do. The btt girls that lick the ass of overweight hairy 60 year old, should be driving Bentleys. G.

Katokay
08-25-22, 12:08
Wait. There's a woman who will lick the butt of an overweight, hairy 60 year old? Where would one find such a woman? Asking for a friend.Actually it was a 60 year old overweight hairy friend that told me..... definitely not me. Boston Top Ten.

Bosjim
08-25-22, 14:40
Anyone have something new to report here? Interesting that RM. CH lists "Asian, Caucasian, Latina massage" instead of just Chinese.

I'd like to hear if you've been there recently.

Thanks,

Dan.I found myself up that way a few weeks back. Walked into Conifer, seemed like it was one plain looking fifty-something Asian grandma all on her own. She tried to shuffle me in quick. Took a card and said I'd be back, but doubt I will unless someone says it's worth it.

Wockser
08-25-22, 14:59
I found myself up that way a few weeks back. Walked into Conifer, seemed like it was one plain looking fifty-something Asian grandma all on her own. She tried to shuffle me in quick. Took a card and said I'd be back, but doubt I will unless someone says it's worth it.And in all reality, you got Blue Sky in the area there. Would need a real convincing argument for me.

Mattis1775
08-25-22, 14:59
I found myself up that way a few weeks back. Walked into Conifer, seemed like it was one plain looking fifty-something Asian grandma all on her own. She tried to shuffle me in quick. Took a card and said I'd be back, but doubt I will unless someone says it's worth it.I haven't read anything more than the massage in Danvers and Middleton area.

Andir
08-25-22, 15:25
I've seen some of the clientele. You need to get paid for what these girls do. The btt girls that lick the ass of overweight hairy 60 year old, should be driving Bentleys. G.Licking 60 year-old hairy ass is nothing. I have a friend who runs her own parlor for more than a decade, and I asked her what was the grossest thing you ever encountered as a provider. Let me see, she said, and told me a fascinating story. There was a regular customer at the shop, an older guy. One day, after the session he stopped at the reception table to pay for the services provided, and apparently he wanted to break the wind quietly, but being old and probably not super healthy, he actually pooped in his underwear. A lot. So much that his excrements were dripping down on the floor. Being a true professional, she cleaned up the distinguished gentleman and washed his underwear and clothes. Didn't tell me though whether the old dude gave her anything for extra services provided!

Johnson686
08-25-22, 16:24
I found myself up that way a few weeks back. Walked into Conifer, seemed like it was one plain looking fifty-something Asian grandma all on her own. She tried to shuffle me in quick. Took a card and said I'd be back, but doubt I will unless someone says it's worth it.Only went there once when it was new, had the same experience. Wouldn't return.

My go-to places now are both in Salem. Jian Kang offers FS. Custom Bodywork is also in Salem, only got HE but it was good, very attractive young girl let me suck on her nipples. This one still shows as "Blue Sky" on rubmaps, but I believe the phone number still works.

The Blue Sky in Danvers doesn’t want to be reviewed but I don’t care…I still go there occasionally because they offer BBBJ. But the massage isn’t even a massage, just light rubbing, Feifei is the better-looking one but is very unenthusiastic and won’t let you touch her tits…but strangely enough you can touch her crotch.

ChochaMonger
08-25-22, 16:35
Morning gentlemen, work will have me visiting the area in a couple of weeks for just a few days. I've would love to find a good place with young Thais, Filipino or Viets as we don't have those here. Looking for BBBJ with DATY or full service better.

I've RTFF but is hard to follow some of the comments about location for an out of town.

All help appreciated.

StlNumb1
08-25-22, 16:59
I think I found the place from the bread crumbs left behind, but the actual name seems to be different. Is that intentional or did I not actually find the right place?

Dr Wiggles
08-25-22, 20:26
Licking 60 year-old hairy ass is nothing. I have a friend who runs her own parlor for more than a decade, and I asked her what was the grossest thing you ever encountered as a provider. Let me see, she said, and told me a fascinating story. There was a regular customer at the shop, an older guy. One day, after the session he stopped at the reception table to pay for the services provided, and apparently he wanted to break the wind quietly, but being old and probably not super healthy, he actually pooped in his underwear. A lot. So much that his excrements were dripping down on the floor. Being a true professional, she cleaned up the distinguished gentleman and washed his underwear and clothes. Didn't tell me though whether the old dude gave her anything for extra services provided!Odd that you know so many details. Almost like you were there?

Herow
08-26-22, 08:08
We don't have young anything, especially not what you listed.

Your options are escort agencies like Boston Top Ten, the occasional very expensive Thai woman in a maybe legit massage place, or to go to another city where monger tourism makes sense.

Anything you should even roll the dice on is outside of Boston / Cambridge in a suburb.

If you wanted to try sugaring, then you might be in the right place at the right time.

All help appreciated.

BarebakRussian
08-26-22, 08:40
This should be in Non-Asian Massage. Nevertheless, I remember seeing one review but I can't remember if it was for her body rub services or her companion services. Basically, she was hot to look at but a cold fish when it came to extras. The fact that she keeps rebranding should be a red flag. STG girls do it all the time. Someone must be paying her if she can afford pro photography sessions, website creation, etc.

ChochaMonger
08-26-22, 10:48
Thanks for the reply, we have been spoiled with my local options but are all Chinese with the occasional kgirl or Japanese. I wouldn't mind driving a bit for some Thai or Viet even if not super young, 40 max.

I'm reluctant to try an agency like btt because of the verification requirements. I would love to try some Sugar babies but I'm in town for limited time so I would need a referral for a sure thing as no time to vet any prospects.

I'll check rm to see if I find some none Chinese places and hope to get at least he and daty. Last I was in Boston I tried the green door place, the door in the back alley was open and the gate was closed, there were like 4-5 ring bells and I didn't know which one was the correct one so I pressed a couple and waited like 5 min and no one came so I moved and tried a place around the corner on the main st. At least I had some decent massage and some fiv through her sweat pants, they had a hole on the crotch big enough for access.

We don't have young anything, especially not what you listed.

Your options are escort agencies like Boston Top Ten, the occasional very expensive Thai woman in a maybe legit massage place, or to go to another city where monger tourism makes sense.

Anything you should even roll the dice on is outside of Boston / Cambridge in a suburb.

If you wanted to try sugaring, then you might be in the right place at the right time.

Andir
08-26-22, 13:22
Lime Massage Therapy on Clarke should be renamed to Lame Massage Therapy. Absolutely horrendous.

AsianLPGAfan
08-26-22, 17:43
This should be in Non-Asian Massage. Nevertheless, I remember seeing one review but I can't remember if it was for her body rub services or her companion services. Basically, she was hot to look at but a cold fish when it came to extras. The fact that she keeps rebranding should be a red flag. STG girls do it all the time. Someone must be paying her if she can afford pro photography sessions, website creation, etc.I guess it has to be a "stage" in your mongering development to overspend for a hot sexy looking lady from her ads / pics.

In the past I tried this a couple of times many years ago. I would rather pay 150-200 $ for a decent, even not too young provider service than paying double for a provider who looks outstanding by her ads / pics and find the service didn't match her looks.

Also RTF there are more expensive providers who are the real deal if you want to spend. Yuri seems to be one I might consider breaking my rule her reviews seem excellent.

There will be exceptions and the looks / attitude / performance are worth every penny you decide to spend. But as a rule of thumb I wouldn't rope this way. Also yes we should try to keep "Asians" to this section vs others.

MassHub
08-26-22, 23:30
Hey everyone,

Does anyone know what's going on with the Thai spas in the newton. Where is Cha BA moving too?They open under new name.

Top Floor
08-27-22, 22:21
I was in the area and hadn't been there in years. Haven't really been going anywhere for a while and now I remember why. Went with the older woman with the hairdo from the 1990's. Non-existent massage. Finish was okay but a complete waste of time and money. Should have stayed home and jerked myself off.

Serenity Spa Medford.

May explore more at other places..

Member #6450
08-28-22, 15:42
I guess it has to be a "stage" in your mongering development to overspend for a hot sexy looking lady from her ads / pics.

In the past I tried this a couple of times many years ago. I would rather pay 150-200 $ for a decent, even not too young provider service than paying double for a provider who looks outstanding by her ads / pics and find the service didn't match her looks.

Also RTF there are more expensive providers who are the real deal if you want to spend. Yuri seems to be one I might consider breaking my rule her reviews seem excellent.

There will be exceptions and the looks / attitude / performance are worth every penny you decide to spend. But as a rule of thumb I wouldn't rope this way. Also yes we should try to keep "Asians" to this section vs others.Yes go see Yuri. You will not regret it. She is one of the few providers who provides an excellent experience for a decent rate. She's beautiful too. A rare gem which is saying a lot these days.

AlexMcConney
08-28-22, 17:14
Any recommendations for a hairy provider in the area Belmont / Waltham / Watertown / Bedford / Cambridge / Somerville / Allston / Brookline / Boston? Looking for a big Bush. Will report back. Thank you!

ChairmanMoss
08-28-22, 23:42
Any recommendations for a hairy provider in the area Belmont / Waltham / Watertown / Bedford / Cambridge / Somerville / Allston / Brookline / Boston? Looking for a big Bush. Will report back. Thank you!Try the Franklin park zoo. They open at 9:00 in the morning. They have some large Bush creatures roaming around there.

Griswold
08-29-22, 03:01
A little further west than your target area, but take a ride to Cherry in Framingham, and see E-Lee. Amazing Bush.

Any recommendations for a hairy provider in the area Belmont / Waltham / Watertown / Bedford / Cambridge / Somerville / Allston / Brookline / Boston? Looking for a big Bush. Will report back. Thank you!

SteveLynch123
08-29-22, 08:24
Yes go see Yuri. You will not regret it. She is one of the few providers who provides an excellent experience for a decent rate. She's beautiful too. A rare gem which is saying a lot these days.Where is Yuri? She sounds great.

Member #6450
08-29-22, 11:56
Where is Yuri? She sounds great.She's a visiting provider and has no current ad up for around here. She will post her ad on Eros when she visits here which is a few times a year. I'd say keep checking Eros Boson under Asian.

I've gotten a couple PMs from people asking about her and it's they were both usernames with zero posts. Makes me think it's LE fishing for information.

DaJiba9
08-29-22, 13:23
She's a visiting provider and has no current ad up for around here. She will post her ad on Eros when she visits here which is a few times a year. I'd say keep checking Eros Boson under Asian.

I've gotten a couple PMs from people asking about her and it's they were both usernames with zero posts. Makes me think it's LE fishing for information.If you suspect LEO is trying to find her, why would you provide information that would lead them to her. You're potentially inviting trouble for her and undermining the hobby for all of us. If fishing is suspected at all, shhhhhhhhh.

Rupert 2
08-29-22, 14:09
She's a visiting provider and has no current ad up for around here. She will post her ad on Eros when she visits here which is a few times a year. I'd say keep checking Eros Boson under Asian.

I've gotten a couple PMs from people asking about her and it's they were both usernames with zero posts. Makes me think it's LE fishing for information.She is in San Francisco.

JayCrew1970
08-29-22, 17:24
Lime Massage Therapy on Clarke should be renamed to Lame Massage Therapy. Absolutely horrendous.Don't waste your time or money at Lime.

JayCrew1970
08-29-22, 17:31
Yes, that has always been my routine with Lisa in Belmont, feather touch to start then gets naked climbs on top for daty / HJ finish and then the massage, it's great.Which spa does Lisa work at in Belmont? This sounds like a pretty good experience.

Jared260
08-30-22, 00:36
She is in San Francisco.If this is the same Yuri, on some of her sites, there is schedule of dates and cities. It says she is 26, but she looks older and carrying a few pounds in the pics. Not close to bbw, but not the thin petite Japanese. More MILFish. So, if that's the escort, she posts a schedule.

Choir Boy
08-30-22, 06:40
Which spa does Lisa work at in Belmont? This sounds like a pretty good experience.From RubMaps, it looks like Belmont Wellness Muscular.

LaChevre
08-30-22, 09:29
Which spa does Lisa work at in Belmont? This sounds like a pretty good experience.She works at Belmont Wellness Muscular.

Dayman08
08-30-22, 13:07
Fellas, it's been almost a decade since I moved away, but am back for a quick meeting today. Any recommendations for the Somerville area? Is Harrison in CTown still active?

Mattis1775
08-30-22, 17:49
Fellas, it's been almost a decade since I moved away, but am back for a quick meeting today. Any recommendations for the Somerville area? Is Harrison in CTown still active?Chinatown is still active, though some may have changed their names. But, location is the same, especially 2nd floor Harrison. I don't know any in Somerville. But, Medford has a few. I would start off with 612 Main or 18 Main. Both have reviews here.

Browe1776
08-31-22, 19:23
Okay so I've been out of the game for about a year now.

Used to use rub ratings and body rub index to narrow down searches.

Obviously those got taken down.

Can anyone point me in the direction to a new site that lets you search by city that's not listed like they did?

Post or PM. Either is fine.

JohnGlobalCorp
08-31-22, 21:28
Is there any AMP around Weymouth providing FS or at least BBBJ.

ChochaMonger
08-31-22, 21:40
From RubMaps, it looks like Belmont Wellness Muscular.Went there a couple days ago, I was looking forward to meet Lisa and have the HJ / daty combo. Got there by 10, noticed two open neon open signs on both sides of entrance, door locked. Singh on the left looked on but dim and the right one was off. Rang the bell three times waiting a min or two between rings. No answer and finally a family decided to cut through the parking lot and I decided to get on the move. Ended at Beach St massage.

ChochaMonger
08-31-22, 22:05
Went here as a plan B after trying to meet Lisa but shop seemed to be closed. Parked on the street and walked right in and hit the buzz. A few seconds later a cute late 20's early 30's cute and slender girl let me in. Asked for how long and have I been there before. I said and hr while handing her. 6 and saying I visited a couple months ago.

Was taken to the room and I was surprised by the size of it, she told me to get comfortable so I laid naked on my stomach. She walked in and started rubbing her hands on my back from the head all the way over my glutes. She switched to the bottom half and did a few passes around without missing the glutes and a bit of the inner leg. Off to a great start. After this she got the oil out and started a great massage, I had my hands by my head but it was so good that I didn't try to reach, she lightly bumped on my fingertips a few times. When she started getting close to my butt I spread my legs slightly and raised my butt. Nice, she reached more on the inner thigh. Finally got time for the flip, she got a good look at the display and asked me what I want. I asked for everything and was grabbing her butt otc (she looked nicely dressed, black tights-trouser and matching black top), nice curve to it and great firm texture. She unfortunately turned me down and said they don't do that here. I asked for BJ but again no, she Motioned for HJ and asked for donation, normally I'll say Ill take care of it at the end but she looked good at this point with her pants down to her knees in her red lace panties and bra open showing me a nice pair of perky small B's. I reached out and grabbed. 6 and the fun began. Very nice and sensual handy with good attention to the boys and my hands playing with the puppies while my left was exploring under the red lace panties. Very satisfying and pop some time later.

Got cleaned up with hot towels and then she proceeded to finish the massage on my lags and scalp with the few remaining minutes.

She mentioned that they will be closing the shop sometime in October as the building was sold and she doesn't know where she will go next. I would love to see her again on my next trip, so if anyone learns where she goes next I would appreciate a pm.

HappyDave
09-01-22, 09:12
Went there a couple days ago, I was looking forward to meet Lisa and have the HJ / daty combo. Got there by 10, noticed two open neon open signs on both sides of entrance, door locked. Singh on the left looked on but dim and the right one was off. Rang the bell three times waiting a min or two between rings. No answer and finally a family decided to cut through the parking lot and I decided to get on the move. Ended at Beach St massage.A lot of times when the open sign is on but the door is locked and no one answers, the provider is with a client. So many times at my favorite small ships, I walk in she locks the door behind, does not answer the phone or door bell. Odds are if you waited a little bit and called you could have set up an appointment. I am often a walk it at a bunch of places but a couple of my favorites I have learned to call ahead.

QuincyFire
09-01-22, 10:15
Is there any AMP around Weymouth providing FS or at least BBBJ.At least not for me anyway but a few do covered at Apple after some negotiation I had the deed done with what I believe was one of those Clear plastic Amazon bags they use to fill space grated I took my glasses off before the session damage was 40/120 stay safe.

CamperVan10
09-01-22, 16:18
Can't say for certain if Lucy is moving or back to Flushing, but Newtonville is next stop. No idea what happens to the current Washington St staff or if Lucy replaces current providers but she'd be a welcome addition. My one time at Beach Lisa grabbed me and I didn't get to sample Lucy which is too bad. She looks good. Wish I'd waited for her to finish her client and tried her. Lisa did the job, standard H E, 70 + 40.

Went here as a plan B after trying to meet Lisa but shop seemed to be closed. Parked on the street and walked right in and hit the buzz. A few seconds later a cute late 20's early 30's cute and slender girl let me in. Asked for how long and have I been there before. I said and hr while handing her. 6 and saying I visited a couple months ago.

Was taken to the room and I was surprised by the size of it, she told me to get comfortable so I laid naked on my stomach. She walked in and started rubbing her hands on my back from the head all the way over my glutes. She switched to the bottom half and did a few passes around without missing the glutes and a bit of the inner leg. Off to a great start. After this she got the oil out and started a great massage, I had my hands by my head but it was so good that I didn't try to reach, she lightly bumped on my fingertips a few times. When she started getting close to my butt I spread my legs slightly and raised my butt. Nice, she reached more on the inner thigh. Finally got time for the flip, she got a good look at the display and asked me what I want. I asked for everything and was grabbing her butt otc (she looked nicely dressed, black tights-trouser and matching black top), nice curve to it and great firm texture. She unfortunately turned me down and said they don't do that here. I asked for BJ but again no, she Motioned for HJ and asked for donation, normally I'll say Ill take care of it at the end but she looked good at this point with her pants down to her knees in her red lace panties and bra open showing me a nice pair of perky small B's. I reached out and grabbed. 6 and the fun began. Very nice and sensual handy with good attention to the boys and my hands playing with the puppies while my left was exploring under the red lace panties. Very satisfying and pop some time later.

Got cleaned up with hot towels and then she proceeded to finish the massage on my lags and scalp with the few remaining minutes.

She mentioned that they will be closing the shop sometime in October as the building was sold and she doesn't know where she will go next. I would love to see her again on my next trip, so if anyone learns where she goes next I would appreciate a pm.

Trailman44
09-01-22, 19:04
Got a text there was a new girl so gave it a shot. Stopped by for an hour with Lisa. Massage was medium to soft with lots is teasing through out. I don't know if she could do hard but I didn't ask. Wet towel and then flip where we got down to business. We agreed on BBBJ cfs and had some fun. Lisa had a tight little body with some enhanced Cs. She was shy and demure and willing to please. Only thing she didn't take off her top. 60/160 damage.

Cumisher
09-01-22, 21:19
Got a text there was a new girl so gave it a shot. Stopped by for an hour with Lisa. Massage was medium to soft with lots is teasing through out. I don't know if she could do hard but I didn't ask. Wet towel and then flip where we got down to business. We agreed on BBBJ cfs and had some fun. Lisa had a tight little body with some enhanced Cs. She was shy and demure and willing to please. Only thing she didn't take off her top. 60/160 damage.Age and look?

FrogPilot
09-02-22, 01:13
Figured I'd finally give this place a try the other day, 50/ hhr, drew Mandy, small, slim body, conservatively dressed, she looked cute and my guess would be early 30's but she wouldn't take her mask down even for a second to show me her face, I enjoyed the massage a lot, if I ever see her again it would be worth it to me to get the hour, at the flip she was a little cautious, she did ask me if I wanted attention anywhere else, but when I told her where she said "we don't do that here" and it took a little to convince her that I'm cool, anyway, wouldn't go for anything else other than HJ and OTC ass, the HJ was actually pretty good, nice slow technique, tipped 40, I usually like a more expanded menu but might return sometime to check out who else is there or to see if Mandy opens up a little.

Trailman44
09-02-22, 06:31
Age and look?I have a hard time judging ages so on a scale of younger to older. Younger. Maybe in her 30's.

HomerSpinSome
09-02-22, 10:07
Can't say for certain if Lucy is moving or back to Flushing, but Newtonville is next stop. No idea what happens to the current Washington St staff or if Lucy replaces current providers but she'd be a welcome addition. My one time at Beach Lisa grabbed me and I didn't get to sample Lucy which is too bad. She looks good. Wish I'd waited for her to finish her client and tried her. Lisa did the job, standard H E, 70 + 40.There quite a few AMPs in that stretch of Newton.

ChochaMonger
09-02-22, 13:38
A lot of times when the open sign is on but the door is locked and no one answers, the provider is with a client. So many times at my favorite small ships, I walk in she locks the door behind, does not answer the phone or door bell. Odds are if you waited a little bit and called you could have set up an appointment. I am often a walk it at a bunch of places but a couple of my favorites I have learned to call ahead.Thanks for the reply, I'm not used to shops that close for a session and was early enough that I thought I got there before opening. I'll give it a try next time I'm in the area.

ChochaMonger
09-02-22, 13:41
Can't say for certain if Lucy is moving or back to Flushing, but Newtonville is next stop. No idea what happens to the current Washington St staff or if Lucy replaces current providers but she'd be a welcome addition. My one time at Beach Lisa grabbed me and I didn't get to sample Lucy which is too bad. She looks good. Wish I'd waited for her to finish her client and tried her. Lisa did the job, standard H E, 70 + 40.If you get confirmation at some point I'll appreciate a PM. Thanks.

BorrowAFeeling
09-02-22, 17:24
Got a text there was a new girl so gave it a shot. Stopped by for an hour with Lisa. Massage was medium to soft with lots is teasing through out. I don't know if she could do hard but I didn't ask. Wet towel and then flip where we got down to business. We agreed on BBBJ cfs and had some fun. Lisa had a tight little body with some enhanced Cs. She was shy and demure and willing to please. Only thing she didn't take off her top. 60/160 damage.Is this the place on Albion?

UnnaturalFox
09-03-22, 14:14
I could not get Summer the last two time I was at 7 xx Moody. Got Shishi and then Cindy. Is Summer gone for good?

Trailman44
09-03-22, 17:45
Is this the place on Albion?Yan is not on Albion. I have not had great luck getting more than HE from the place on Albion.

CamperVan10
09-03-22, 17:58
Nothing confirmed. Lisa mamasan gave me her card. New address is same address & number as Newtonville. Newtonville Massage Washington St. Said she's moving September.

I expect Lisa is Candy and has two shops, Beech St. Belmont and Newtonville.

If you get confirmation at some point I'll appreciate a PM. Thanks.

Jimmy Pratt
09-03-22, 18:44
I could not get Summer the last two time I was at 7 xx Moody. Got Shishi and then Cindy. Is Summer gone for good?Summer owns Blue Ocean, so she's definitely still there. However, she doesn't take appointments herself every day. Right now, Cindy is there and Sofia will be back again soon.

Both are fantastic, especially Cindy's tease before flip.

I highly recommend anyone here. But, if you want Summer just call ahead. Unlike some places, she is very good at keeping appointments.

I was there twice in the last week. Once with summer, once with Cindy. Both sessions amazing, including some prostate work.

Just a warning. Their prices are now $70/$50.

Seems like inflation is hitting more and more places.

JP.

SlowMo
09-03-22, 19:18
I could not get Summer the last two time I was at 7 xx Moody. Got Shishi and then Cindy. Is Summer gone for good?Confirmed as of Thursday. She was working with Cindy.

SM.

KeyRay
09-03-22, 20:55
Fellas, it's been almost a decade since I moved away, but am back for a quick meeting today. Any recommendations for the Somerville area? Is Harrison in CTown still active?Just out side of Davis in Somerville so in Cambridge there is lucky and sunshine (2 places).

NYFunRaveller
09-04-22, 02:22
Not normally my stomping grounds but found myself in H20 town recently and based on some reviews here met up with Angela at Mindful.

Called ahead and asked about an hour. Sure no problem. I get there at the time I said and now hour isn't available, only 30 minutes. I hate that but went with it.

Over 25 minutes she answered the front door twice and took 3 calls (and was texting. I could tell). When she was actually focusing she was very good, but that was not the norm.

Perfunctory ending. Gave. 5 tip which she complained and blocked the door. I told her that was generous considering the time was shorted and all the calls, doors, etc. Gave her. 1 more just to move out of the way to let me out.

Not a fan.

AllGoes
09-04-22, 07:25
Decided to check out Lisa at yan. Not sure if I got the right "Lisa" this girl was very well dressed. Searsucker suit with white tank top underneath. Huge push-up bra with huge boobs to match. Paid 40 for half. I had the complete opposite experience than the previous post. She allowed access upstairs $40 but wouldn't touch my little friend at all. Very strange. Manual release. FYI I'm a 38 year old good looking triathlete that doesn't smell. Hopefully if you guys go you'll get a different "Lisa".

(Also it sounded like a guy was coughing in another room there. Like a boss man not a monger).

Joe Bujian
09-04-22, 10:09
Summer owns Blue Ocean, so she's definitely still there. However, she doesn't take appointments herself every day. Right now, Cindy is there and Sofia will be back again soon.

Both are fantastic, especially Cindy's tease before flip.

I highly recommend anyone here. But, if you want Summer just call ahead. Unlike some places, she is very good at keeping appointments.

I was there twice in the last week. Once with summer, once with Cindy. Both sessions amazing, including some prostate work.

Just a warning. Their prices are now $70/$50.

Seems like inflation is hitting more and more places.

JP.JP did you mean Health Ocean rather than Blue Ocean? In that case I don't think this is the Summer he is asking about. I think he means the Moody St Summer formerly of 1060. Whereas the Ocean Summer is the former Niko of Eastern fame. Nonetheless it's good to know that Health Ocean continues to please.

SamysMyth
09-04-22, 12:39
Figured I'd finally give this place a try the other day, 50/ hhr, drew Mandy, small, slim body, conservatively dressed, she looked cute and my guess would be early 30's but she wouldn't take her mask down even for a second to show me her face, I enjoyed the massage a lot, if I ever see her again it would be worth it to me to get the hour, at the flip she was a little cautious, she did ask me if I wanted attention anywhere else, but when I told her where she said "we don't do that here" and it took a little to convince her that I'm cool, anyway, wouldn't go for anything else other than HJ and OTC ass, the HJ was actually pretty good, nice slow technique, tipped 40, I usually like a more expanded menu but might return sometime to check out who else is there or to see if Mandy opens up a little.I've visited Mandy a few times, same as you reported, she won't budge. Maybe you'll have better luck. I'd like to lift her mask.

Mattis1775
09-04-22, 14:50
Took a drive to this area for work. Tried to visit Rose Spa that I've visited the last time I was here to find it closed for good. Signs were still there. But, doors locked. Looked on RM for an alternative spot and found Oriental Bodywork, which was around the corner. Drove by into an empty parking lot and saw an older dummy standing in front of the door. He either has an appointment and doors locked or just waiting without an appointment. I mean, I wouldn't be just standing in front of the door like that. Another Monger would like to exit without being noticed. I stayed for a few minutes and left. Sign was illuminated so it was open. Figured only one person was there and decided to bounce. Until next time.

Jim Mack
09-04-22, 18:44
JP did you mean Health Ocean rather than Blue Ocean? In that case I don't think this is the Summer he is asking about. I think he means the Moody St Summer formerly of 1060. Whereas the Ocean Summer is the former Niko of Eastern fame. Nonetheless it's good to know that Health Ocean continues to please.Sorry, I'm getting confused. Summer, formerly of Raster is at Blue Ocean or Health Ocean?

Joe Bujian
09-04-22, 19:55
Sorry, I'm getting confused. Summer, formerly of Raster is at Blue Ocean or Health Ocean?The artist formerly known as Niko at Eastern is now known as Summer at Health Ocean in Weymouth.

KatSuno1492
09-04-22, 20:01
JP did you mean Health Ocean rather than Blue Ocean? In that case I don't think this is the Summer he is asking about. I think he means the Moody St Summer formerly of 1060. Whereas the Ocean Summer is the former Niko of Eastern fame. Nonetheless it's good to know that Health Ocean continues to please.I think part of the confusion is that 732 Moody is now called Blue Ocean.