PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161

ChipJohnson001
04-01-22, 09:36
Randomly saw this place on Kneeland st pop up on a rub ad list. Street view shows body massage listed on the front window. Definitely not your standard are&T but you never know. Anyone tried it?

http://bodyrubsmassage.com/index/ad/3591/

Jimmy Weed
04-01-22, 10:47
Just to clarify is that Coco who used to be at Muzzey in Lex?I only know her from the now closed Blue Harbor. I could be the same Coco but I am sure that name is used often by many Asian massage girls.

Bastardale
04-01-22, 11:08
I only know her from the now closed Blue Harbor. I could be the same Coco but I am sure that name is used often by many Asian massage girls.I thought it was reported that Blue Harbor Coco was now working in RI.

ThizzleHats
04-01-22, 11:40
Thizzle,

Your missing my point. Throughout your posting history you have disputed reports of services received, for example Coco at Blue Harbor and Tiffany of Ocean. I think it is naive to think that these girls won't do these acts. Why do you dispute that Coco would give a BBBJ, because she didn't give you one or because she told you she doesn't do BBBJ?

I am very curious how you come to the conclusions. Just because you didn't receive these services doesn't mean that they won't do it for the right price. It seems like you have the "not my Susie syndrome " , "she's so nice, she would never do that". I am not trying to dog you but you seem to dig your heels in and I am trying to understand the how and why. Coco and Tiffany are both very nice women but don't underestimate the power of the almighty dollar.

Jimmy.Dearest Jimmy,

My opinion in these cases based on the personal attitudes of these people is they wouldn't allow those services and those that claim they did (or, in the case of Tffany, said they offered but didn't actually do it) are either mistaken, or lying.

Yes, some providers offer different levels of service to different guests, but my conclusion is what they would offer the typical monger. Coco for example some people weren't getting FS from, but I personally don't think she was giving bare services to anybody. Of course that might have been different had Christopher Hemsworth come in, or Bob Kraft had visited the establishment presenting thousands of dollars, but again, for the typical work a day monger, I think not.

My opinion is not colored by some overly affectionate attachment to these women. Although I frequented Coco and we had a good rapport, I have only seen Tiffany a few times. It is solely based on my interpretation of the woman's personalities and boundaries.

Sincerely yours in mongering.

Mr. Thizzle Hats, Esq.

P.S. Please stop signing your forum posts it looks lame af.

Dopplar
04-01-22, 12:12
Anyone have some beta on places on Newbury? I've had decent experiences at the corner of Newbury and glawster: solid massage and a decent if uninspired finish, but am curious about other spots on that stretch since body turn closed.

Dopplar
04-01-22, 13:39
Any beta on current places in back bay?

I've been to the place on the corner of Newbury and H a few times, and gotten a solid massage and uninspired ending, but an ending nonetheless, for house plus 4. Only 2-3 different providers and all fairly mediocre.

Firedog069
04-01-22, 14:26
This place would have made a great addition to anyone's rotation already but now there'll be two new girls to choose from. Both young (early 30's and 25) both have beautiful faces and great bodies. I've been with the older of the two at another Weymouth establishment and she gives a great massage and a borderline GFE. I've met the younger girl and she's hot af in my opinion. I was asked not post names so I will respect that but you can't go wrong with any of these girls. It's a great shop, very clean and nicely decorated with parking off the street in back. Feel free to PM me.

PatMine22
04-01-22, 16:02
Went to CB and drew Annie. Waify thin small boobs. Blonde hair. Nice butt. 40 for half. Decent massage with excellent teasing the whole time but wanted to pop me early so flipped at the 12 minute mark. Asked her for top bottom access she asked for 1 so ok said fine. Great Bush. Bottom access was nice and I got some digits up in there. Very wet though she didn't take the top all the way off which annoyed me. But the bottom part was good and enhanced my experience. Post nut massage of feet, thighs, scalp for the last few minutes was pleasant. I would recommend just may pay a little less next time since it was more of a bottomless than full nude offer.

Rupert 2
04-02-22, 12:11
Thanks for the heads up.Mail box maintenance required.

Cookie Lover
04-02-22, 16:58
Mail box maintenance required.All clear Roopster!

Dboy111
04-02-22, 17:19
Hey guys,

What's a list of the biggest boobs around the area? I'm ready for some action soon. Do have any idea what happened to Coco at Blue Harbor and the busty Asian at the Bedford Spa? Was her name Coco? Any intel would be great. Have a good day guys.

SpaLoverGuy
04-02-22, 22:29
Hey guys,

What's a list of the biggest boobs around the area? I'm ready for some action soon. Do have any idea what happened to Coco at Blue Harbor and the busty Asian at the Bedford Spa? Was her name Coco? Any intel would be great. Have a good day guys.Jenny is back in Bedford, she has what you like. I saw her today and will be doing a separate post on the visit.

MaybeSometime
04-02-22, 22:31
Hey guys,

What's a list of the biggest boobs around the area? I'm ready for some action soon. Do have any idea what happened to Coco at Blue Harbor and the busty Asian at the Bedford Spa? Was her name Coco? Any intel would be great. Have a good day guys.If you are talking about who I think in Bedford they are the same person.

Dboy111
04-02-22, 23:30
If you are talking about who I think in Bedford they are the same person.Coco was at blue harbor in Rockland and then there was another busty girl in Bedford I think her name was Coco too.

MaybeSometime
04-03-22, 13:31
If you are talking about who I think in Bedford they are the same person.I have gotten 2 PMs that make me think we are not talking about the same person in Bedford. Coco of Bue Harbor worked in Bedford long before she opened her own shop. As far as I know, she has not been back to Bedford for a long time.

Dboy111
04-03-22, 15:28
Jenny is back in Bedford, she has what you like. I saw her today and will be doing a separate post on the visit.Thanks boss. Which place is this? Would you say DDs?

CCNice
04-03-22, 16:52
Hit them today and got new girl Sophia. Nice woman, great massage, let roaming top UTC. I was just expecting and or hoping to see the girl someone posted about getting naked down to the thong. So I was a little disappointed but service was decent. I'm just used to the sensual level of service at Ocean. 60+50 because she did give a good massage. I feel like it's a struggle for us mongers who don't want FS but want roaming access.

Jimmy Weed
04-03-22, 17:31
Happened to be on 139 in Pembroke and spotted a LED open sign in the second floor window of small retail / office strip. Pulled in and saw the sign "spa Dao". Climbed the stairs, noticed there was a doorbell. The door wasn't locked so I walked in setting off the electronic chimes. The hallway was dimly lit with mood music playing. An attractive but older Asian came out of a massage room a whispered that it would be a 15 minute wait. I told her that I would come back after shopping. I had other plans further north and didn't go back. She did tell me it was 60 an hour. Anyone have any intel?

WebDog2015
04-03-22, 18:27
Tiffany is phenomenal. I had given up on South Shore AMP's but had 90 minutes to kill mid-day and was too tired to do anything else. Seeing that Blue Harbor has closed I went on the advice in this forum and checked out Tiffany at Ocean. She was absolutely amazing. Great quality massage — gave me 40 minutes on HHr /$40 and the HE was off the charts. She started without demanding a tip but then asked what I would when I asked her to take her top of. I committed $100 with no haggling, and that unlocked the next level. Every AMP granny / therapist cries that $100 is the going rate and I always balk at that. But Tiffany earned it — and she was REALLY appreciative. Will return as soon as I can.

Momo2
04-03-22, 20:39
Hit them today and got new girl Sophia. Nice woman, great massage, let roaming top UTC. I was just expecting and or hoping to see the girl someone posted about getting naked down to the thong. So I was a little disappointed but service was decent. I'm just used to the sensual level of service at Ocean. 60+50 because she did give a good massage. I feel like it's a struggle for us mongers who don't want FS but want roaming access.I Think that level of sensuality will cost 60/100 for an hour pack at this place You can get the standard service for 60/40 but you will need to up your tip to move to the next level. Call and make an appointment so it won't be so random.

SteveLynch123
04-04-22, 08:41
Hey guys are you referring to Tiffany at Ocean in Tham?

Johnson686
04-04-22, 09:43
Coco and Amy were there, I got Amy. Certainly seems pretty but left the mask on the whole time.

When the massage started she started grazing the boys almost immediately and asked "that OK?

'Yes' Wanted me to flip quick, but I gave the teasing another few minutes because she was very good at it.

On the flip asked if she would take everything off, wanted 1.0 but I wasn't doing that. Did 80 for top and bra up and yoga pants down. Full access, except no FIV. Could touch outside, but not inside. To me, if there is access to everything and in plain view, does it matter if the clothes are completely off? Boobs are tiny though.

She then proceeded to give me what I feel was a very good neck / should / leg / feet massage. I'm no expert but it seemed damn good to me. Very nice, and for the conversation we had, which wasn't much, her English seemed pretty good. The massage put her rating from a 4 to a 5.

She introduced me to Coco on the way out. Then she gave me a complex - "next time try Coco" Um, OK.I wouldn't take that last part as a negative against you. I've had this happen before. More likely she's just trying to help out another girl.

CCNice
04-04-22, 11:59
I Think that level of sensuality will cost 60/100 for an hour pack at this place You can get the standard service for 60/40 but you will need to up your tip to move to the next level. Call and make an appointment so it won't be so random.I have no problem upping my tip but if you search the thread the girl I'm talking about just did it and the monger tipped $80-$100. Which is fine with me. Also I did make an appointment. I'm spoiled by Ocean I guess.

HeadyTipper
04-04-22, 18:54
Happened to be on 139 in Pembroke and spotted a LED open sign in the second floor window of small retail / office strip. Pulled in and saw the sign "spa Dao". Climbed the stairs, noticed there was a doorbell. The door wasn't locked so I walked in setting off the electronic chimes. The hallway was dimly lit with mood music playing. An attractive but older Asian came out of a massage room a whispered that it would be a 15 minute wait. I told her that I would come back after shopping. I had other plans further north and didn't go back. She did tell me it was 60 an hour. Anyone have any intel?I was there a few weeks ago. Girl's name was Niko. Nice time, up and down access, above average finish. No haggling and she didn't ask up front for anything. I tipped her well and plan to go back to see her again.

ThizzleHats
04-04-22, 19:32
Everybody is talking about Tiffany and she is good but I thought I'd share some of the other experiences with girls here. I've been wanting to try Summer but its never linked up, but there are already reviews for her.

EVA is new I think. Hadn't seen her there before. She is quite tall for a woman, especially an Asian woman, but quite fit. I'd guess she is young, maybe even 20's but you know how hard it is to tell. She is slim, perky B's, great body. Short hair, Bob style almost, face isn't going to land her on any magazine covers but isn't bad.

Massage was above average, although more elbow work that I'd like. I should just tell them to lay off the elbows. But overall very good massage. No tease at all during the massage, but after the hot towel a little light touch and ball grazing at best happened. If you're the kind of guy who likes the tease this one ain't it.

On the flip the negotiation started, which if you've been here is kind of disappointed. A lot of the other girls seem to know that $100 for a nude HJ is standard here, so if you're a regular there its a known quantity. With Tiffany there wasn't even any mention of money, she said take care of me, we both knew what she was getting and I thought it was worth the scratch.

But now she's trying to upsell me to $120 . Which well really is it going to be that much better than your parlor-mates? How about if you let me cum on you? NO? You want MORE for that? Well what did I do. I screamed "NOT TODAY WENCH, THE LINE MUST BE DRAWN HERE!" and lept off the table and marched out of the place, only socks on, grease still on my dick. AYY was outside and he applauded the sacrifice I made for all mongers, and I think he shed a single tear he was so proud.

If I had stayed and paid those prices which are an affront to civilized mongers everywhere I would have gotten a pretty decent technique HJ, will above average but not the greatest compared to other here. A little ear whispering, pretty nice stuff. Pretty nice except when I got my hands between her legs (Can we stop calling it FIV since they're really not letting you get your scraggly fingernails IN there. We'll just call if FOV for nice kitty petting) and. Is that a string? Well that's. Kinda not great. Maybe some dudes like that. Got a little stink on my fingers just from light touch. She doesn't douche your hands in a ton of sanitizer too, if that bothers you. No mask on her as well. She says she'll be there for several months.

SEASONED WELL CONNECTED AND VETTED mongers who wish to commiserate about the other girls here I think I've sampled the whole stable -- my DMs are open. Maybe I'll actually keep my inbox cleared out (damn you 200 message limit.) I figure I might do a Definitive Guide To The Ladies of Ocean once I complete my set. Boomers won't know this saying but. Got to CATCH them ALL!

Also isn't it funny how Weymouth is now the land of the jack shacks? Maybe even unseat Waltham. Nah. Maybe if one of them would offer FS because I haven't found any Weywey! If you know of any, again, DMs open.

DimSum21
04-04-22, 21:13
Everybody is talking about Tiffany and she is good but I thought I'd share some of the other experiences with girls here. I've been wanting to try Summer but its never linked up, but there are already reviews for her.

EVA is new I think. Hadn't seen her there before. She is quite tall for a woman, especially an Asian woman, but quite fit. I'd guess she is young, maybe even 20's but you know how hard it is to tell. She is slim, perky B's, great body. Short hair, Bob style almost, face isn't going to land her on any magazine covers but isn't bad.

Massage was above average, although more elbow work that I'd like. I should just tell them to lay off the elbows. But overall very good massage. No tease at all during the massage, but after the hot towel a little light touch and ball grazing at best happened. If you're the kind of guy who likes the tease this one ain't it.

On the flip the negotiation started, which if you've been here is kind of disappointed. A lot of the other girls seem to know that $100 for a nude HJ is standard here, so if you're a regular there its a known quantity. With Tiffany there wasn't even any mention of money, she said take care of me, we both knew what she was getting and I thought it was worth the scratch.I think I've 'caught them all', to the detriment of my wallet. I'd rank them in this order: Summer, Lina, Eva, Tiffany, and Bella. Summer is hottest and gives the best service overall, but she's hard to 'catch', Eva has the nicest natural body, I'm sure with time she'll learn the routine, and Tiffany has good technique, but she's really scrawny, and Bella is the most 'submissive', she'll take direction during the HE, but her massage plain is lazy. Eva didn't try to up sell me, as I made sure to let her know I was a regular. Lina (if she ever comes back) was the most expensive, but her rack was well worth it. Anyone know where she is now?

TheGreatOne22
04-05-22, 00:43
This place would have made a great addition to anyone's rotation already but now there'll be two new girls to choose from. Both young (early 30's and 25) both have beautiful faces and great bodies. I've been with the older of the two at another Weymouth establishment and she gives a great massage and a borderline GFE. I've met the younger girl and she's hot af in my opinion. I was asked not post names so I will respect that but you can't go wrong with any of these girls. It's a great shop, very clean and nicely decorated with parking off the street in back. Feel free to PM me.Tried to PM and got message that your MB is full?

LaChevre
04-05-22, 08:51
In case anyone is interested after a long absence Amada has returned back to work at the shop.

LusciousDreams
04-05-22, 11:17
Went for yet another session at Brighton Sunny. Went with Sophie, who I had a good experience with before.

HH for .5. Great massage, got rid of my aches. She even walked over me! Nice tease, and a good deal of dirty talk. On the flip, gave me an amazing tugjob. No jackhammer. Very sensual style, with dirty talk sprinkled in. She is quite the expert-she used both hands to beautifully massage both the shaft and the balls. Exploded hard, and she kept on massaging softly, and made sure every drop came out. Very satisfied with the experience. .4 tips. Second great experience with Sophie.

ZootJs
04-06-22, 08:17
Was in the city of Gloucester and legitimately had a bad back. Stopped in at the AMP on Eastern, where Cake Ann used to be, which I always thought was just a legit place, and opted for a half hour of innocent healing. Was treated by a short, chunky provider; not my type, and the service was average by AMP standards. I'm writing, though, because I was surprised at the boobalaciousness of the treatment, particularly the application of said appendages to my face, and then her question at the end of the service, "Would you like to add more time?" If I was the suspicious type, I would wonder if alternative therapies (and providers) were on the menu. Does anyone know?

This brings to mind some related questions.

First, the other Gloucester: that is, Gloucester Street, near Newbury Street in Boston. There are a few places there, and I wonder if any are recommended for extracurriculars. I did once have an excellent legit massage at the one right near Newbury / Gloucester.

Then, while we are on the subject of homonyms, I wonder about the current talent comparison between Blue Sky in Danvers vs. Salem, and whether there are other North Shore establishments that are worth considering. I appreciate competent therapeutic services, pleasant atmospheres, and providers whose physiology doesn't entail the lack of saggage requiring the support of a protruding middle.

Brady65
04-06-22, 09:15
Went for yet another session at Brighton Sunny. Went with Sophie, who I had a good experience with before.

HH for .5. Great massage, got rid of my aches. She even walked over me! Nice tease, and a good deal of dirty talk. On the flip, gave me an amazing tugjob. No jackhammer. Very sensual style, with dirty talk sprinkled in. She is quite the expert-she used both hands to beautifully massage both the shaft and the balls. Exploded hard, and she kept on massaging softly, and made sure every drop came out. Very satisfied with the experience. .4 tips. Second great experience with Sophie.Had same experience, Sophie knows what she is doing and will satisfy you.

Johnson686
04-06-22, 13:16
Was in the city of Gloucester and legitimately had a bad back. Stopped in at the AMP on Eastern, where Cake Ann used to be, which I always thought was just a legit place, and opted for a half hour of innocent healing. Was treated by a short, chunky provider; not my type, and the service was average by AMP standards. I'm writing, though, because I was surprised at the boobalaciousness of the treatment, particularly the application of said appendages to my face, and then her question at the end of the service, "Would you like to add more time?" If I was the suspicious type, I would wonder if alternative therapies (and providers) were on the menu. Does anyone know?

This brings to mind some related questions.

First, the other Gloucester: that is, Gloucester Street, near Newbury Street in Boston. There are a few places there, and I wonder if any are recommended for extracurriculars. I did once have an excellent legit massage at the one right near Newbury / Gloucester.

Then, while we are on the subject of homonyms, I wonder about the current talent comparison between Blue Sky in Danvers vs. Salem, and whether there are other North Shore establishments that are worth considering. I appreciate competent therapeutic services, pleasant atmospheres, and providers whose physiology doesn't entail the lack of saggage requiring the support of a protruding middle.Interesting info about Gloucester, may have to check that place out.

As for the 2 Blue Sky establishments, I've been to the one in Danvers several times. Usually same 2 girls there; one is skinny and more attractive and one is less attractive and a bit chubby. In about 5 visits, I think I got attractive one only once, which is disappointing, since they offer BBBJ there. I only recently checked out the one in Salem. I posted a report a few weeks ago. No longer Blue Sky, it's under new management and called Custom Bodywork now. Visit was good with a young attractive girl letting me do some serious nipple-sucking. Just standard HE otherwise. Not sure if my next AMP visit will be to Salem or Danvers. I feel like I need to give Danvers Blue Sky one more chance.

JohnGlobalCorp
04-06-22, 13:40

On the flip the negotiation started, which if you've been here is kind of disappointed. A lot of the other girls seem to know that $100 for a nude HJ is standard here, so if you're a regular there its a known quantity. With Tiffany there wasn't even any mention of money, she said take care of me, we both knew what she was getting and I thought it was worth the scratch.

But now she's trying to upsell me to $120 . Which well really is it going to be that much better than your parlor-mates? How about if you let me cum on you? NO? You want MORE for that? Well what did I do. I screamed "NOT TODAY WENCH, THE LINE MUST BE DRAWN HERE!" and lept off the table and marched out of the place, only socks on, grease still on my dick. AYY was outside and he applauded the sacrifice I made for all mongers, and I think he shed a single tear he was so proud..I was providence RI and let tell you I found an AMP that has 6 girls to choose from 70/140 FS this something that I've never seen before unbelievable clean and very well set up actually paid her 160 because I got a ring job.

The place name is Apple.

Totally worth it.

HandShake617
04-06-22, 17:12
After life spa closed on water street in Quincy I ventured up! I had a tall slim young girl late twenty's lower thirties I think Lisa? Massage was ok, I asked for lite and got lite LOL, not much a tease before the flip. HE was solid, not strait jack hammer but at times she would. Finished, got towel, temple rub slap on the chest and hope I see you again LOL! Damage 40/40.

Cookie Lover
04-07-22, 12:53

But now she's trying to upsell me to $120 . Which well really is it going to be that much better than your parlor-mates? How about if you let me cum on you? NO? You want MORE for that? Well what did I do. I screamed "NOT TODAY WENCH, THE LINE MUST BE DRAWN HERE!" and lept off the table and marched out of the place, only socks on, grease still on my dick. AYY was outside and he applauded the sacrifice I made for all mongers, and I think he shed a single tear he was so proud.

If I had stayed and paid those prices which are an affront to civilized mongers everywhere I would have gotten a pretty decent technique HJ, will above average but not the greatest compared to other here. A little ear whispering, pretty nice stuff. Pretty nice except when I got my hands between her legs (Can we stop calling it FIV since they're really not letting you get your scraggly fingernails IN there. We'll just call if FOV for nice kitty petting) and. Is that a string? Well that's. Kinda not great. Maybe some dudes like that. Got a little stink on my fingers just from light touch. She doesn't douche your hands in a ton of sanitizer too, if that bothers you. No mask on her as well. She says she'll be there for several months.

SEASONED WELL CONNECTED AND VETTED mongers who wish to commiserate about the other girls here I think I've sampled the whole stable -- my DMs are open. Maybe I'll actually keep my inbox cleared out (damn you 200 message limit.) I figure I might do a Definitive Guide To The Ladies of Ocean once I complete my set. Boomers won't know this saying but. Got to CATCH them ALL!

Also isn't it funny how Weymouth is now the land of the jack shacks? Maybe even unseat Waltham. Nah. Maybe if one of them would offer FS because I haven't found any Weywey! If you know of any, again, DMs open.Thiz, I'm trying to answer you but your inbox is FULL.

Fantasy25
04-07-22, 18:27
Last week called the Green Door and was told Sofia was at NYC and most likely won't be back, I will miss her, had so much fun with her. There is a new girl Lisa but I didn't try. I think sb mentioned this new gal, but seems I can't find the post. Any update?

Cheems
04-07-22, 21:47
11 X5 West Newton, MA.

Went a few weeks ago. Mary came out decent looking. Started out good. Few minutes in she steps out. Tells me that she will come back. Then doesn't say anything. Feels different. Much older voice tells me to flip. Looks like a much older, homley, poorly dressed, granny. This was terrible. Has anyone had this. Why would a place with a halfway decent looking women, keep an unattractive 65-75 year old around? I don't get why there are so many grannies, and why they get mixed in with a place that has 35 year old women? Why?

Freud5252
04-08-22, 01:03
Fragrance Day Spa has been the most consistent for me. Always good massage, usually attractive providers, generally good finish. More expensive than others, but worth it.Thinking of visiting this weekend as I will be in the area. Can you provide more intel on this place like price, services, call before etc.? Thank you.

RobinHood2
04-08-22, 07:24
I was going to be close to Taunton yesterday and I saw an ad for Jasmine Spa on Broadway in Taunton that said they opened at 9 AM. I texted back and forth with someone and made an appointment for yesterday morning at 9:30. Went in and was greeted by a cute little girl with a great big smile. There was another girl working there as well who was cute but looked a bigger than the first girl. No problem choosing the smaller girl and she took me to a room. $60 for the hour. Let me tell you that this girl had a great attitude. First time in years that there was no asking for or about a tip. She is open minded and will understand what you are looking for. I think both girls have the same approach. She asked me NOT to put her name on the internet and I'm going to follow her request. I left very happy and I'll return.

HappyDave
04-08-22, 08:01
I was going to be close to Taunton yesterday and I saw an ad for Jasmine Spa on Broadway in Taunton that said they opened at 9 AM. I texted back and forth with someone and made an appointment for yesterday morning at 9:30. Went in and was greeted by a cute little girl with a great big smile. There was another girl working there as well who was cute but looked a bigger than the first girl. No problem choosing the smaller girl and she took me to a room. $60 for the hour. Let me tell you that this girl had a great attitude. First time in years that there was no asking for or about a tip. She is open minded and will understand what you are looking for. I think both girls have the same approach. She asked me NOT to put her name on the internet and I'm going to follow her request. I left very happy and I'll return.Could you tell us the menu and cost?

ScottBoxster
04-08-22, 10:13
Could you tell us the menu and cost?I am hopeful that it will be a good experience. I would love to know full details, but, will report afterwards!

TheBoobHound
04-08-22, 12:21
Last week called the Green Door and was told Sofia was at NYC and most likely won't be back, I will miss her, had so much fun with her. There is a new girl Lisa but I didn't try. I think sb mentioned this new gal, but seems I can't find the post. Any update?Sofia was a star for sure. I had Lisa last time I hit the green door a few months ago. Nice girl, sweet personality although the action wasn't as intense as with Sofia. As far as I know that Lisa left for NY as well and hasn't come back. They all use the same pool of names so maybe the current Lisa is a different girl.

Dominating
04-08-22, 14:25
Sofia was a star for sure. I had Lisa last time I hit the green door a few months ago. Nice girl, sweet personality although the action wasn't as intense as with Sofia. As far as I know that Lisa left for NY as well and hasn't come back. They all use the same pool of names so maybe the current Lisa is a different girl.Unfortunate, one of the rare gems in the game. Frequented as much as I could. Got BBBJ and BBFS and post shower activities as well despite the bathroom being a dump.

TheGreatOne22
04-08-22, 15:36
Could you tell us the menu and cost?What was in the menu? Also, donations / tip? Thank you.

Freud5252
04-08-22, 16:36
Had same experience, Sophie knows what she is doing and will satisfy you.Hello. Would you mind reviewing the providers there other than Sophie? Also, do you know the age range of her? Looking to book this weekend. I really appreciate any intel!

SouthShoreGuy3
04-08-22, 17:11
Was driving by and noticed a house saying massage. Anyone familiar with it? Is it legit? Worth trying?

MrBologna
04-08-22, 18:23
I have been going to Lin's in Wakefield on and off for the past 2 months with mixed results. It is conveniant to me. Sometimes great and sometimes blah. The house fee is 40 for a half hour. Age is all over the place. Last week it was a twenty something, but have gone and there ware grannies. Most times they are in their 40's. . It is a crapshoot what you get. Usually very happy at 120, but have walked out with nothing once too. Will still keep going myself, but you decide if it's right for uou.

Jim Mack
04-08-22, 18:39
Going by CB in Waltham yesterday. Does anyone else worry about going in or coming it of there? There are no signs on the windows or the door naming the place and it's obvious if you are going in, you know what the place is. It's like going into an empty storefront. If you were stopped coming out by the law and they asked you what you were doing in there, I think it would be hard to explain.

ThizzleHats
04-09-22, 01:29
Going by CB in Waltham yesterday. Does anyone else worry about going in or coming it of there? There are no signs on the windows or the door naming the place and it's obvious if you are going in, you know what the place is. It's like going into an empty storefront. If you were stopped coming out by the law and they asked you what you were doing in there, I think it would be hard to explain.You don't explain. You don't answer questions. You don't talk to them at all. All you say is "am I free to go?" and "I want a lawyer. ".

Katokay
04-09-22, 07:43
You don't explain. You don't answer questions. You don't talk to them at all. All you say is "am I free to go?" and "I want a lawyer. ".I agree but I know a monger that said the same. He was told he's free to go. Detective followed him to his car. Told him he was running his plate and would follow-up at his house with a list of questions for his attorney. Basically tried to scare him into talking. My friend took 2 weeks off to sit on his front steps and intercept the police so his wife didn't get letter or talk to cop. Police never came to his house but cops are good getting information. Cops can lie to further an investigation and they are very good at it. It's not surprising some people fold like a house of cards when confronted by police.

HoppyInMass
04-09-22, 09:18
Thanks boss. Which place is this? Would you say DDs?On Great Road at "Relaxation Place," such an appropriate name. I had a really fun massage from her last week too. I suspect there's a lot on the menu. I requested 69 for 1. 2. Left very satisfied.

Motoman36
04-09-22, 11:01
I have been going to Lin's in Wakefield on and off for the past 2 months with mixed results. It is conveniant to me. Sometimes great and sometimes blah. The house fee is 40 for a half hour. Age is all over the place. Last week it was a twenty something, but have gone and there ware grannies. Most times they are in their 40's. . It is a crapshoot what you get. Usually very happy at 120, but have walked out with nothing once too. Will still keep going myself, but you decide if it's right for uou.Recently I've seen Angela, Coco & Lily there. Lily is very short & is my favorite. Those 3 are all about the same age, 40's. Good luck.

HappyDave
04-09-22, 11:25
I agree but I know a monger that said the same. He was told he's free to go. Detective followed him to his car. Told him he was running his plate and would follow-up at his house with a list of questions for his attorney. Basically tried to scare him into talking. My friend took 2 weeks off to sit on his front steps and intercept the police so his wife didn't get letter or talk to cop. Police never came to his house but cops are good getting information. Cops can lie to further an investigation and they are very good at it. It's not surprising some people fold like a house of cards when confronted by police.Lot easier for the cops to just make an appointment and see for themselves. That's how it usually goes down. Other than a monger being in the building during a raid or in Kraft's case TV cameras inside the place. You do not hear much or anything of a monger being bothered. I know cops that have gone to these places and even talked to the girls about cops that get favors. Basically they know what is going on and just like selective traffic enforcement will only do something about it in most of the towns its common is when there is a complaint or political sweep. Chinatown, Watertown, Waltham and Quincy are fairly safe. Needham parts of Boston, Western and Wayland are bound to get shut down fast. Framingham has been kind of safe usually the poorer towns are. Norwood seems a continuous feeling of the water as to what the town will allow. Just my two cents of about 30 years in this stuff.

Andir
04-09-22, 12:53
Watertown, Waltham and Quincy are fairly safe.Mila would have a lot to say how safe Watertown is.

Drip10
04-09-22, 13:29
Recently I've seen Angela, Coco & Lily there. Lily is very short & is my favorite. Those 3 are all about the same age, 40's. Good luck.Went to Lins last night and they only had 2 women. Both were much older and not attractive. I walked out without any service and the owner told me to come back in a few weeks where she will have different women. I've been here in the past and it is a hit or miss.

Drip10
04-09-22, 13:30
On Great Road at "Relaxation Place," such an appropriate name. I had a really fun massage from her last week too. I suspect there's a lot on the menu. I requested 69 for 1. 2. Left very satisfied.I called last night to set an appointment up with Jenny from Bedford and was told she is gone for the month. And will be back. Anyone have more intel on this?

TwBone
04-09-22, 14:47
This is an old establishment under new management, at 452 Washington St. The new owner Sunny told me she had just opened for business 10 days ago, I can see freshly painted wall very clean room, I laid down on a fresh new cloth sheet, not like most parlors use paper sheets and the whole room smelled nice and clean. Sunny is about 40 yr. Old pretty face spinner body type smooth skin B cup? Good size ass. Massage skills are excellent, she reminds me of the Sunny from Marlboro on Rt. 20 Boston Post Rd. On the flip nice tease and very happy ending, overall very inspiring experience, I'll repeat.

HappyDave
04-09-22, 15:49
Mila would have a lot to say how safe Watertown is.Mila? Sorry do not know the name. Waverly and Main were apparently shut down due to the owners getting busted out of state. Most spas with a menu have been around for quite some time.

Mattis1775
04-09-22, 17:13
This is an old establishment under new management, at 452 Washington St. The new owner Sunny told me she had just opened for business 10 days ago, I can see freshly painted wall very clean room, I laid down on a fresh new cloth sheet, not like most parlors use paper sheets and the whole room smelled nice and clean. Sunny is about 40 yr. Old pretty face spinner body type smooth skin B cup? Good size ass. Massage skills are excellent, she reminds me of the Sunny from Marlboro on Rt. 20 Boston Post Rd. On the flip nice tease and very happy ending, overall very inspiring experience, I'll repeat.Good report. The old Diva Spa I visited in Chinatown also had new owner along with fresh paint, table and sheets. Nice to walk into a perfectly redone facility and leave happy.

J1000
04-09-22, 20:46
Just made this account as I recently got a massage and masseuse was spending some time teasing my ass and balls I said that feels good so she continues playing around my ass and asks "do you like" I said yes. She asks "you want inside" I said sure she got a glove on the flip lubed me up and went in while giving a good tug at the same time. Was definitely enjoyable but now I'm seeking a top notch prostate massage any leads?

Rupert 2
04-09-22, 21:15
The old Anan in North Quincy.

Went by and saw the new sign.

Has anyone tried it out yet?

Member #6453
04-10-22, 08:30
Lot easier for the cops to just make an appointment and see for themselves. That's how it usually goes down. Other than a monger being in the building during a raid or in Kraft's case TV cameras inside the place. You do not hear much or anything of a monger being bothered. I know cops that have gone to these places and even talked to the girls about cops that get favors. Basically they know what is going on and just like selective traffic enforcement will only do something about it in most of the towns its common is when there is a complaint or political sweep. Chinatown, Watertown, Waltham and Quincy are fairly safe. Needham parts of Boston, Western and Wayland are bound to get shut down fast. Framingham has been kind of safe usually the poorer towns are. Norwood seems a continuous feeling of the water as to what the town will allow. Just my two cents of about 30 years in this stuff.Check out this youtube lecture: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE.

Law Professor James Duane explains why talking with the police ALWAYS puts you at a disadvantage. This is backed up by a policeman who also lectures the law students. All they have a right to is your identification. Maybe (with probable cause) they can search you. But never say anything beyond your name and "can I go please". If they push you, say that you want to consult your lawyer first. Take advantage of your legal rights!.

Momo2
04-10-22, 13:14
Was driving by and noticed a house saying massage. Anyone familiar with it? Is it legit? Worth trying?It's been a few years. I tried this parlor across from the Olympic Plaza. The parking is at the back. You enter through the kitchen and they had a side room set up with a table. Very unprofessional. The masseuse was in her mid forties. Average looks Average massage less than average HE. Paid 60/40. When I was leaving another lady walks in with her groceries. Did not return.

LustyB
04-10-22, 13:39
Just made this account as I recently got a massage and masseuse was spending some time teasing my ass and balls I said that feels good so she continues playing around my ass and asks "do you like" I said yes. She asks "you want inside" I said sure she got a glove on the flip lubed me up and went in while giving a good tug at the same time. Was definitely enjoyable but now I'm seeking a top notch prostate massage any leads?Where was it?

Scraggy
04-10-22, 14:06
Just made this account as I recently got a massage and masseuse was spending some time teasing my ass and balls I said that feels good so she continues playing around my ass and asks "do you like" I said yes. She asks "you want inside" I said sure she got a glove on the flip lubed me up and went in while giving a good tug at the same time. Was definitely enjoyable but now I'm seeking a top notch prostate massage any leads?Getting someone to provide prostate massage isn't really that hard, but finding someone who has an idea of how to do it properly, that's another story. Most are pretty much just fingerfucking your ass in and out and don't have any idea where or what the prostate is. My best recent experience has been with Hong Li in East Wareham. In the old days, Lulu at 905 was pretty skilled too.

J1000
04-10-22, 15:16
Where was it?Sunshine in Weymouth.

J1000
04-10-22, 15:17
Getting someone to provide prostate massage isn't really that hard, but finding someone who has an idea of how to do it properly, that's another story. Most are pretty much just fingerfucking your ass in and out and don't have any idea where or what the prostate is. My best recent experience has been with Hong Li in East Wareham. In the old days, Lulu at 905 was pretty skilled too.Thanks for the tip, if anyone has any other leads feel free to dm.

Guy2021
04-10-22, 18:09
Getting someone to provide prostate massage isn't really that hard, but finding someone who has an idea of how to do it properly, that's another story. Most are pretty much just fingerfucking your ass in and out and don't have any idea where or what the prostate is. My best recent experience has been with Hong Li in East Wareham. In the old days, Lulu at 905 was pretty skilled too.This is true. I'd love to find a lady / place in the queens area that does prostate.

Member #6638
04-10-22, 21:25
Okay so went to Salem, ma to blue sky, but have a new name now like custom body work or something like that.

Wow, I would avoid this place. I got a fairly older again, bit chubby. Cute but nothing special.

So. No extended menu. Oh wait!! 100 for daty. What a joke. Anyway her HJ was rapid fire and super rough. It was brutal. Needless to say never going back and couldn't finish. Killed the mood.

Rupert 2
04-10-22, 22:07
Thiz, I'm trying to answer you but your inbox is FULL.Cookie.

You write too much and don't delete.

MrBologna
04-11-22, 06:43
Getting someone to provide prostate massage isn't really that hard, but finding someone who has an idea of how to do it properly, that's another story. Most are pretty much just fingerfucking your ass in and out and don't have any idea where or what the prostate is. My best recent experience has been with Hong Li in East Wareham. In the old days, Lulu at 905 was pretty skilled too.So true. There use to be a Brazilian in Medford named Jackie that was amazing at it. Now it's hard to find a good one, so I don't bother asking for one.

Motoman36
04-11-22, 10:23
Okay so went to Salem, ma to blue sky, but have a new name now like custom body work or something like that.

Wow, I would avoid this place. I got a fairly older again, bit chubby. Cute but nothing special.

So. No extended menu. Oh wait!! 100 for daty. What a joke. Anyway her HJ was rapid fire and super rough. It was brutal. Needless to say never going back and couldn't finish. Killed the mood.Thanks for this report, very sorry to hear this. I saw Cici 3rd week of March, fabulous! Younger, attractive, flirty, caring and fun! Looks like a roll of the dice with turnover.

Moto.

Johnson686
04-11-22, 11:11
Thanks for this report, very sorry to hear this. I saw Cici 3rd week of March, fabulous! Younger, attractive, flirty, caring and fun! Looks like a roll of the dice with turnover.

Moto.Too bad about Salem, with a lot of these AMPs, it's just a roll of the dice. I went there in early March and drew Coco, had a great time, I posted about it on March 9.

Cookie Lover
04-11-22, 11:19
Cookie.

You write too much and don't delete.I'm bad like that. All set.

BillyBaloney
04-11-22, 20:56
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

I just put Andir on your admin ignore list which means you can't see his posts unless you log out. If you comment another on of his posts by logging out then logging back in I will immediately ban you.

I have told you before, keep this kind of stupidity to the fight thread.

A2

Andir
04-11-22, 22:15
Speaking of Watertown, was any of you, good people, able to get anything from Zoe at 40X Mt. Aub? I didn't. She is super cute in my humble opinion.

RazGrizace00
04-12-22, 08:23
With Ling away does anyone know or recommend any provider / parlor that gives a good massage and HE? Thanks!

ScottBoxster
04-12-22, 08:43
I was going to be close to Taunton yesterday and I saw an ad for Jasmine Spa on Broadway in Taunton that said they opened at 9 AM. I texted back and forth with someone and made an appointment for yesterday morning at 9:30. Went in and was greeted by a cute little girl with a great big smile. There was another girl working there as well who was cute but looked a bigger than the first girl. No problem choosing the smaller girl and she took me to a room. $60 for the hour. Let me tell you that this girl had a great attitude. First time in years that there was no asking for or about a tip. She is open minded and will understand what you are looking for. I think both girls have the same approach. She asked me NOT to put her name on the internet and I'm going to follow her request. I left very happy and I'll return.My experience was a complete waste of a 35 minute drive. Lame massage, lame HE, lame everything. Apathetic attitude. My hopes were up, given you enter a foyer, she let me in, and locked bottom and deadbolt. One girl there only.

Tried to get some play in, touching above and below. Both rejected. I am not a bad looking guy and super nice. I won't' get that 3 hours back between driving and terrible experience. She was attractive, with a nice body, spoke zero English. I was expecting much more. I won't put her name on the internet because I have happily forgotten it already.

OhMyaChingBack
04-12-22, 13:08
Was driving by and noticed a house saying massage. Anyone familiar with it? Is it legit? Worth trying?Where is this place?

Plesux
04-12-22, 13:28
Are there any FS AMPs in Quincy / Weymouth?

Plesux
04-12-22, 13:32
Hi, new to the area and am wondering if there are any FS AMPs in the Quincy / Weymouth area.

Momo2
04-12-22, 16:18
Where is this place?Across from Olympic Plaza.

StreetsOfSF
04-12-22, 20:16
Hey there,

I'm traveling through and was wondering if there are any fairly reliable recommendations Downtown / Chinatown the community might be able to turn me on to? I know about the places outside of town but I am in Copley Square area and without a car so looking something I can walk to. Seeking HE or FS, preferably with younger choice if possible. Thanks in advance. And I'll report back if I partake.

Momo2
04-12-22, 20:56
Hi, new to the area and am wondering if there are any FS AMPs in the Quincy / Weymouth area.You will need to hit AAMPs.

LaChevre
04-12-22, 21:15
Hi, new to the area and am wondering if there are any FS AMPs in the Quincy / Weymouth area.The Spa Asian massage in Attleboro, Massachusetts.

Jimmy Pratt
04-13-22, 00:52
Anyone checked out the place called Lime Massage Therapy in Lexington?

Is this just Muzzy (Crystal) moved to a new location? I have been seeing ads but no reviews.

I will TOFTT if nobody has intel.

JP.

CamperVan10
04-13-22, 10:39
Speaking of Watertown, was any of you, good people, able to get anything from Zoe at 40X Mt. Aub? I didn't. She is super cute in my humble opinion.Nothing as in zero happiness, no HE? And this location is nearer to School St. ?

Have not participated, but would like to if there was at least SOMETHING (FS not required).

-CV.

Andir
04-13-22, 11:28
Anyone checked out the place called Lime Massage Therapy in Lexington?

Is this just Muzzy (Crystal) moved to a new location? I have been seeing ads but no reviews.

I will TOFTT if nobody has intel..It's literally a 2-min walk from Muzzey. The place is in a very busy medical building on Clarke. Stopped by twice — no one came to the door both times. There is a lot of medical personnel traffic in the building — the parlor would be gone in no time if they are new Muzzey.

Andir
04-13-22, 11:34
Nothing as in zero happiness, no HE? And this location is nearer to School St. ?

Have not participated, but would like to if there was at least SOMETHING (FS not required)..No HE for me. Literally nothing. But what puzzles me — she is super busy. She is cute and a good masseuse but still unclear to me why she has appointments non-stop. Perhaps her old clientele is getting more. Zoe used to work at Spring St place and she knows Cathy. But claims she didn't know what Cathy does.

ZootJs
04-13-22, 18:01
Well, my fellow travelers, much as I hate to stir up controversy, I've had an experience that I'll share. And I know I'll get flamed for my actions. White knighting, running up prices, ruining it for the rest of us, why can't we get a good BJ for nickel like great-grandad used to get. I understand.

But you see, my back was sore and my balls were full, and I had to save a situation. So here's what happened.

I paid the place in Danvers that doesn't like to be discussed publicly (someone might call B. S. On this.) a visit in the late afternoon. Was greeted at the door by mamasan, aka Tina, whose age is somewhere between 45 and 70. When she was 18, I'm sure she was a knockout.

On seeing her, and her stepping in as my provider, my heart sank. But I was there, and I figured, maybe she has magic hands, and sensual wisdom gathered over the past half century. So, I signed up for:30 at. 4. The usual.

She led me to a room, which I'd rate a solid 3 out of 10, as far as spa ambience goes. Which is about average, at this price point. But on the way, we pass in another room this gorgeous Chinese princess, looking at her phone. "Hi honey!" she calls to me brightly, flashing a radiant smile. I briefly had the delusion that the hideous crone (that's not nice) was simply leading me to the room where the beautiful princess would soon take over. But no, that was not to be.

So, she starts, and alas, the crone's hands turned out not to be magical. They were gnarled and sharp and gross, as if her day job was digging ditches, or perhaps shucking clams. Any skills at her current endeavor I think were learned hastily on YouTube. Worse, she kept sniffling: not something I'd be keen on even in non-Covid times. So, I could not relax, and it was not pleasurable, and when the thought of her touching my schlong reared its ugly head, I couldn't go on. So, I said to her, "This feels nice, but I am curious about your colleague, and what her style is like. " This was about twenty minutes in. So, we do some pantomiming and gesturing and using Google Translate, and lo and behold, at an agreed extra. 4, the beautiful princess joins us! Woo-hoo!

At first, they start doing a four-hand thing, but I soon clarified that just the princess would do, thank you, and mamsan was excused. There was an uneasy moment. The crone asked if I planned to tip the princess. I said yes, but we would discuss it later. She asked if I would tip her. And I said yes, I will give you. 2. Which will make many of you tremble with rage. But I wanted this misadventure to turn out well, my friends, and the old crone did nothing wrong per se except lead a difficult life. It was worth it to me to pay. 2 to make the crone go away not terribly angry due to loss of face.

So, the princess begins giving me an okay treatment. Her hands were tiny and soft and delicious, like a kitten's paws. (The furry part, not the scratchy pads.) I told her to do it harder, and she did. She had a lovely touch, though still only YouTube-watcher level massage skills, but it was fine, and I've certainly had many that were worse, and dear Fifi was really very lovely. Lots of attention to the butt crack and her long hair grazed my balls. Then there was the flip, and she stroked my little friend and said, "Forty?" And I said yes. Then, by God, she drops her skirt and her panties and hoists her shirt and bra up above her boobs, and gives me a lovely Russian smothering.

It got a little weird. She was happy to have my hands on her ass, but said that her nipples were too ticklish and she didn't like when I touched them. They were gorgeous, though, and I frankly would have paid a bigger tip to see them. Her manual dexterity skills were essentially average, but she was so damn beautiful, I consider the whole misadventure something of a success in the end, and they were kind and warm to me on my way out. The princess insisted on putting my socks on for me, which was actually a rather nice gesture that I haven't been offered before.

To summarize, it was 40/20 for Tina the Troll, and 40/40 for the Fifi the beautiful princess. $140 in total, with everyone seemingly happy, except likely, the peanut gallery here. Not bad, all things considered (by which I mean Fifi's boobs). If our language skills were better, I assume it would have resulted in FS. Not sure if I'd repeat; if so, I'd reserve Fifi via phone in advance.

LaChevre
04-13-22, 18:12
Well, my fellow travelers, much as I hate to stir up controversy, I've had an experience that I'll share. And I know I'll get flamed for my actions. White knighting, running up prices, ruining it for the rest of us, why can't we get a good BJ for nickel like great-grandad used to get. I understand.

But you see, my back was sore and my balls were full, and I had to save a situation. So here's what happened.

I paid the place in Danvers that doesn't like to be discussed publicly (someone might call B. S. On this.) a visit in the late afternoon. Was greeted at the door by mamasan, aka Tina, whose age is somewhere between 45 and 70. When she was 18, I'm sure she was a knockout.

On seeing her, and her stepping in as my provider, my heart sank. But I was there, and I figured, maybe she has magic hands, and sensual wisdom gathered over the past half century. So, I signed up for:30 at. 4. The usual.

She led me to a room, which I'd rate a solid 3 out of 10, as far as spa ambience goes. Which is about average, at this price point. But on the way, we pass in another room this gorgeous Chinese princess, looking at her phone. "Hi honey!" she calls to me brightly, flashing a radiant smile. I briefly had the delusion that the hideous crone (that's not nice) was simply leading me to the room where the beautiful princess would soon take over. But no, that was not to be.

So, she starts, and alas, the crone's hands turned out not to be magical. They were gnarled and sharp and gross, as if her day job was digging ditches, or perhaps shucking clams.Dude I think you made out the best you could have in that situation, good job.

Hagerty
04-13-22, 20:58
Today was my 2nd time at Eastern. The 1st was several months ago. I'm not sure what girl I got but she was thinner. Halfway through the massage she asked me if I wanted to massage her. Looking back, I wish I read more reviews at that time because I had no idea what was on the menu. I'm a shyer guy due to my personality and have never been asked that before so I just massaged her with light touching down below (no FIV). I've always regretted not pushing it further because she very well could have been offering FS.

Today I went back hoping to finish what I started. I got a girl named Tina who said she originally returned to Eastern. She was very cute. In fact, more attractive than the first girl. Unfortunately, Tina do much teasing at all until after the massage and hot towel. On the bright side, she did get undressed and had some of the best toys I've ever seen. She let me kiss them and I tried to push for more. Kiss on mouth (I figured this was coming but she was so cute I had to ask, rejected). FIV (only on the outside, rejected). At this point I realized I wasn't getting any more. Finish was decent, but a little rushed more than usual. She also kicked me out right when I was done with 10-15 min left on the clock. She apologized saying she would give me full hour next time, but she was super busy.

Overall, the rushed ending kinda sucked but was made up for due to how cute she was and her amazing boobs. The last 5-6 places I've been to I haven't seen any girls young and cute like that. If anyone knows of any others, I would really appreciate a PM.

DownWind
04-13-22, 21:11

She led me to a room, which I'd rate a solid 3 out of 10, as far as spa ambience goes. Which is about average, at this price point. But on the way, we pass in another room this gorgeous Chinese princess, looking at her phone. "Hi honey!" she calls to me brightly, flashing a radiant smile. I briefly had the delusion that the hideous crone (that's not nice) was simply leading me to the room where the beautiful princess would soon take over. But no, that was not to be.Zoot, you handled that better then 80% of the mongers on this board. You walked into a thorn Bush and came out with roses. My commendation.

ZootJs
04-13-22, 21:17
Dude I think you made out the best you could have in that situation, good job.Thank you, brother!

TheGreatOne22
04-13-22, 22:18

So, she starts, and alas, the crone's hands turned out not to be magical. They were gnarled and sharp and gross, as if her day job was digging ditches, or perhaps shucking clams. Any skills at her current endeavor I think were learned hastily on YouTube. Worse, she kept sniffling: not something I'd be keen on even in non-Covid times. So, I could not relax, and it was not pleasurable, and when the thought of her touching my schlong reared its ugly head, I couldn't go on. So, I said to her, "This feels nice, but I am curious about your colleague, and what her style is like. " This was about twenty minutes in. So, we do some pantomiming and gesturing and using Google Translate, and lo and behold, at an agreed extra. 4, the beautiful princess joins us! Woo-hoo!

At first, they start doing a four-hand thing, but I soon clarified that just the princess would do, thank you, and mamsan was excused. There was an uneasy moment. The crone asked if I planned to tip the princess. I said yes, but we would discuss it later. She asked if I would tip her. And I said yes, I will give you. 2. Which will make many of you tremble with rage. But I wanted this misadventure to turn out well, my friends, and the old crone did nothing wrong per se except lead a difficult life. It was worth it to me to pay. 2 to make the crone go away not terribly angry due to loss of face.

So, the princess begins giving me an okay treatment. Her hands were tiny and soft and delicious, like a kitten's paws. (The furry part, not the scratchy pads.) I told her to do it harder, and she did. She had a lovely touch, though still only YouTube-watcher level massage skills, but it was fine, and I've certainly had many that were worse, and dear Fifi was really very lovely. Lots of attention to the butt crack and her long hair grazed my balls. Then there was the flip, and she stroked my little friend and said, "Forty?" And I said yes. Then, by God, she drops her skirt and her panties and hoists her shirt and bra up above her boobs, and gives me a lovely Russian smothering.

It got a little weird. She was happy to have my hands on her ass, but said that her nipples were too ticklish and she didn't like when I touched them. They were gorgeous, though, and I frankly would have paid a bigger tip to see them. Her manual dexterity skills were essentially average, but she was so damn beautiful, I consider the whole misadventure something of a success in the end, and they were kind and warm to me on my way out. The princess insisted on putting my socks on for me, which was actually a rather nice gesture that I haven't been offered before.

To summarize, it was 40/20 for Tina the Troll, and 40/40 for the Fifi the beautiful princess. $140 in total, with everyone seemingly happy, except likely, the peanut gallery here. Not bad, all things considered (by which I mean Fifi's boobs). If our language skills were better, I assume it would have resulted in FS. Not sure if I'd repeat; if so, I'd reserve Fifi via phone in advance.Nice review, just an FYI, for another. 40 (. 80 tip) you could have got a BBBJ from Fifi. So, next time in, just ask for it. And "yes", definitely call ahead and ask for who you'd like to be your massage therapist.

Burnert2
04-13-22, 22:55
In Fham tomorrow and looking for any recent positive reviews. It's been a while since I've been to fham bodyworks which appears closed now according to RM. I've also tried 389 with no success.

TIA.

Griswold
04-14-22, 10:46
Lulu was the absolute best at prostate. It's almost like she had medical training in terms of understanding how to manipulate the prostate. I so wish I knew where she ended up.

Getting someone to provide prostate massage isn't really that hard, but finding someone who has an idea of how to do it properly, that's another story. Most are pretty much just fingerfucking your ass in and out and don't have any idea where or what the prostate is. My best recent experience has been with Hong Li in East Wareham. In the old days, Lulu at 905 was pretty skilled too.

Jimmy Pratt
04-14-22, 12:56

To summarize, it was 40/20 for Tina the Troll, and 40/40 for the Fifi the beautiful princess. $140 in total, with everyone seemingly happy, except likely, the peanut gallery here. Not bad, all things considered (by which I mean Fifi's boobs). If our language skills were better, I assume it would have resulted in FS. Not sure if I'd repeat; if so, I'd reserve Fifi via phone in advance.You had me at kitten's paws.

Swindle
04-14-22, 13:51
Try Meini in Ashland. Very good rub with an above average finish.

In Fham tomorrow and looking for any recent positive reviews. It's been a while since I've been to fham bodyworks which appears closed now according to RM. I've also tried 389 with no success.

TIA.

PSmith
04-14-22, 15:00
Opted for 30 minutes sessions. Shorted me by 7 minutes (one of you waiting! That is a con.

Good massage, nice tease and solid hand release. Good body, wore mask.

40/40. Will repeat and will try to get full 30 minutes.

Packman12
04-14-22, 15:53
Went her a week or two ago looking to get Sophie. Made appointment and when I arrived some other guy had stolen the session. Don't lie guys just get who ever else is around or wait. Either way I saw the other girl, Mandy I think was the name. Young in 30's or maybe late 20's. Slim wearing scrubs with black hair. Opted for the hour and got the room on the interior which sadly shares a door with the hallway so I heard all the traffic and the daycare down the hall. Her massage was relaxing but was not very much of a tease. Some inner leg rubbing but nothing else really from that. At the end she asked if I needed anything more and I said yes, so she asked where and to show her. She giggled and started with a nice slow jerk. It had been awhile so I was pretty quick but she got up on the table and sat opposite me. Damage was. 4 for the HE and. 7 I think for the hour. She was sweet and would prob see her again, but want to get a successful Sophie trip in before I go to Mandy again.

CamelToe Guy
04-14-22, 16:16
This is an old establishment under new management, at 452 Washington St. The new owner Sunny told me she had just opened for business 10 days ago, I can see freshly painted wall very clean room, I laid down on a fresh new cloth sheet, not like most parlors use paper sheets and the whole room smelled nice and clean. Sunny is about 40 yr. Old pretty face spinner body type smooth skin B cup? Good size ass. Massage skills are excellent, she reminds me of the Sunny from Marlboro on Rt. 20 Boston Post Rd. On the flip nice tease and very happy ending, overall very inspiring experience, I'll repeat.I went to Sunny last week as well. Nice cute girl with a happy personality. Private rooms, park and enter in the back. She told me a guy bought the place. She said she had only been working there for 4 days. She had shorts on, nice body. Access wasn't given below but I will be back. She was fun and didn't really haggle about $. Treat her nice I believe she will reciprocate. Specific questions PM me.

Argon90
04-14-22, 19:35
Planning on visiting green door soon.

Anyone with information on when they open / close?

Also, how far ahead should I make a reservation / can I ask for someone specific?

ZootJs
04-14-22, 20:32
Zoot, you handled that better then 80% of the mongers on this board. You walked into a thorn Bush and came out with roses. My commendation.Thank you, brother. Stay safe.

TheGreatOne22
04-14-22, 21:27
HomeJohnGlobalCorp Clean out your in box please.

ChipJohnson001
04-15-22, 09:57
Today was my 2nd time at Eastern. The 1st was several months ago. I'm not sure what girl I got but she was thinner. Halfway through the massage she asked me if I wanted to massage her. Looking back, I wish I read more reviews at that time because I had no idea what was on the menu. I'm a shyer guy due to my personality and have never been asked that before so I just massaged her with light touching down below (no FIV). I've always regretted not pushing it further because she very well could have been offering FS.

Today I went back hoping to finish what I started. I got a girl named Tina who said she originally returned to Eastern. She was very cute. In fact, more attractive than the first girl. Unfortunately, Tina do much teasing at all until after the massage and hot towel. On the bright side, she did get undressed and had some of the best toys I've ever seen. She let me kiss them and I tried to push for more. Kiss on mouth (I figured this was coming but she was so cute I had to ask, rejected). FIV (only on the outside, rejected). At this point I realized I wasn't getting any more. Finish was decent, but a little rushed more than usual. She also kicked me out right when I was done with 10-15 min left on the clock. She apologized saying she would give me full hour next time, but she was super busy.

Overall, the rushed ending kinda sucked but was made up for due to how cute she was and her amazing boobs. The last 5-6 places I've been to I haven't seen any girls young and cute like that. If anyone knows of any others, I would really appreciate a PM.I had a similar experience. First time at Eastern and I had high hopes. Was OK, but definitely not what I expected or worth the $$.

Max Walker86
04-15-22, 12:11
Is it the same deal at Sun on Beacon in Watertown?

Tough market the town of water. Not much to choose from.Idk about beacon street but if you go to mindful wellness you should leave happy. But zoe massage+ the hot stone she uses is number 1.

QuincyFire
04-15-22, 15:45
Are there any FS AMPs in Quincy / Weymouth?My second trip there was greeted by small blonde / red headed lady 40's she led me to other room in the spa on the other side I figured something was up, I opted for the half so she came in and went right at it, anyway she asked if I wanted more I says like what do you have in mind, she didn't say blowjob but offered to put her mouth on it, I asked about a condom she said she doesn't need one for that, I passed anyway I wasn't expecting it to be much better then what she was doing with her hands. I finished tipped $6. Left the place $100 lighter but more is available after a few. Her name was angel she was no knock out by any stretch. Stay safe.

WeymoBob
04-15-22, 23:56
First time long time- I just had to get others feedback on this place since it was the only place I've struck out. All signs environmental signs pointed to leaving happy and honestly- of all the places I've been. It seemed like the only thing this place was good for.

What I mean is: neon signs, place smells like cat, bad carpet and cigarettes. The interior was the least comfortable place I've ever waked into. Bad overall massage. Non friendly staff.

Left empty handed, no hints of anything. I am pretty shocked by tbt. Can't wrap my mind around them being legit with all the other tangible elements being so poor.

I would love to hear other's experience.

Sasuke9015
04-16-22, 02:31
I decided to give the place a visit on a whim. Official closing time is 9 pm. I messaged them saying I will be there around 9:15, can you see me. She said yes. When I arrive I ask for 30 minutes. Paid 40 for the hhr massage. Once on the table, she asked if I wanted hard or medium. I asked for medium. Decent massage, while covered with a sheet. The sheet then comes off and further massage with light oil. A lot of teasing was involved. After about 20 minutes she asked me to flip. She asked what did I want. I said can I have everything and she asked how much am I offering. I said I have 120. She quickly stopped down and brought a condom. Gave me a decent covered BJ, followed by FS in missionary and doggy. I finally came in the bag. All in all I must have spent about 40 to 45 minutes and she did not rush me out and let me enjoy and cum at my own pace. I ended up giving her 150.

Her name was lily, slightly older maybe in her 30's, not the fittest or attractive body. But, was a good lay.

I am still quite new to the AMP scene, so still figuring out what should be the going rate for stuff. I paid her what I did cause she let me come in quite late and was happy to met me stay beyond my 30 minutes time.

JackLyons1967
04-16-22, 06:14
I was there a few weeks ago. Girl's name was Niko. Nice time, up and down access, above average finish. No haggling and she didn't ask up front for anything. I tipped her well and plan to go back to see her again.Had the same experience. Nikko is very attractive, fit and friendly. Gave an above avg massage and finish. No haggling. Very appreciative. Only complaint was that between the phone and walk ins there were too many interruptions.

Bishop8891
04-16-22, 09:52
I decided to give the place a visit on a whim. Official closing time is 9 pm. I messaged them saying I will be there around 9:15, can you see me. She said yes. When I arrive I ask for 30 minutes. Paid 40 for the hhr massage. Once on the table, she asked if I wanted hard or medium. I asked for medium. Decent massage, while covered with a sheet. The sheet then comes off and further massage with light oil. A lot of teasing was involved. After about 20 minutes she asked me to flip. She asked what did I want. I said can I have everything and she asked how much am I offering. I said I have 120. She quickly stopped down and brought a condom. Gave me a decent covered BJ, followed by FS in missionary and doggy. I finally came in the bag. All in all I must have spent about 40 to 45 minutes and she did not rush me out and let me enjoy and cum at my own pace. I ended up giving her 150.

Her name was lily, slightly older maybe in her 30's, not the fittest or attractive body. But, was a good lay.

I am still quite new to the AMP scene, so still figuring out what should be the going rate for stuff. I paid her what I did cause she let me come in quite late and was happy to met me stay beyond my 30 minutes time.Glad you took care of her as she took care of you! She didn't have to see you so late but these girls can be accommodating.

HappyDave
04-16-22, 10:57

I am still quite new to the AMP scene, so still figuring out what should be the going rate for stuff. I paid her what I did cause she let me come in quite late and was happy to met me stay beyond my 30 minutes time.Thanks for such a comprehensive review it's appreciated. Though some give crap for over tipping and it's not without some merit. I think agreeing to a standard tip and then receiving service over and above expectations and then adding a gift on top of the agreed amount is different. To many times we pay for one level of service receive sub par results are short timed and rushed out. My most recent experience we agreed on one thing actually got onto it and went 20 min over with zero complaints on her side so I gave get a little extra and hope to see her again. Just my two cents.

Energizerbunne
04-16-22, 13:14
I opted to visit with Penny the other day. What I enjoy with her is she strips down to a g-string. My first time, after I turned over, she just walks back into view. Sadly, this visit Penny wasn't there and the experience just wasn't the same Mainly OTC roaming. Not much in the way of massage. I will go back, but if Penny is not there, I'm leaving.

FunBlkghi
04-16-22, 14:13
Went to the spa in Aboro this past Thursday drew Bebe on a call ahead for 9:30.very pleasant and playful, short with nice curves (a few extra pounds, but definitely not fat, flat stomach with boobs and booty) from Korea, only second day not too busy. .7 house, table shower noticed she does cupping on herself, which seemed like she may know more than your standard bare minimum massaging, very thorough in buns and some generous washing which go me up.

In room facedown, medium massage no oil and it didn't make her massage technique feel rough. She joined on table massaging all spots, could feel warmth between her legs on my bare skin. Walked on my back and actually cracked between vertebrae it felt good. She finished by thoroughly massage lower and gave light kisses all over including my butt.

Flipped ask what I wanted I responded with all. 1.5 (.1 left from house + 1.4) she came back started facedown and she got playful with my butt even kissed and blew on the hole, seemed like she might do a little back door work, but I was so hard laying down felt uncomfortable and she was touching him between my legs. Some bare licking and sucking, but covered when it came to the head. Very vocal CBJ some gagging and spit. Then she went for switch some fine dining, she was deliciously flavored I didn't want to stop, but I ate till she couldn't handle it. The worked in mish, legs up for awhile, the switch to doggy and I had one-leg up gripping that soft, plump ass until I popped in the bag. She cleaned me up and I was still hard she played with him, but no time for second pop.

Left satisfied and already craving another visit. Normally, I play in Qtown or Prov. But my 4th time here and I've never been disappointed.

Hand Deliver
04-16-22, 14:21
Just found this charge in Georgia to be somewhat entertaining.

Lazy Link (copy / paste): https://times-herald.com/news/2022/04/three-charged-in-massage-parlor-sting.

WNeves1234
04-16-22, 17:21

I am still quite new to the AMP scene, so still figuring out what should be the going rate for stuff. I paid her what I did cause she let me come in quite late and was happy to met me stay beyond my 30 minutes time.Everything here is Accurate except Lili's is in her 50's and not good looking at all. But she's really nice.

Motoman36
04-16-22, 18:20
Everything here is Accurate except Lili's is in her 50's and not good looking at all. But she's really nice.If I remember right she's very short??

Member #6638
04-16-22, 18:38
Anyone know of any good BBFS spas?

LustyB
04-16-22, 20:02
Anyone know of any good BBFS spas?QQ is Worcester is the only one I know. I'm sure there are others around Boston metro, but Worcester is my home area. QQ you'll get raw full service. 40 for the half and 100 for the raw pussy.
Older though. No young spinner types. But raw snatch is raw snatch

Member #6638
04-16-22, 20:12
QQ is Worcester is the only one I know. I'm sure there are others around Boston metro, but Worcester is my home area. QQ you'll get raw full service. 40 for the half and 100 for the raw pussy.
Older though. No young spinner types. But raw snatch is raw snatchThanks, although Worcester is a bit far for me.

FunBlkghi
04-16-22, 20:57
Made an appt, text ahead that I would be there in 20 minutes and another monger took my appointment. I drove from the B heading to the SouthCoast. Currently waiting and now not sure of the quality of service. Smh.

Will report depending on how this unfolds.

Drip10
04-17-22, 00:28
Everything here is Accurate except Lili's is in her 50's and not good looking at all. But she's really nice.I also agree with the description but also I would wait a few weeks before I return. Was told more ladies would rotate soon. Will keep you updated.

AsianYumYum
04-17-22, 00:32
Why isn't this beautiful activity here on the menu, is it too much to ask for a provider, hmmmm?

I've done my share of Facials with some SWs and I've gotten some that were good enough to be quite memorable. Because I always try to get my deeds kanky, the facials I've done on the SW level had me on top, like the pic (if it's shown), and has claustrophobic a car can get, I was comfortable enough when the chair was pushed back and SW lay flat on her back and allowed me to get on top, stroke the cock and wipe it all over her tongue, mouth and cheek until I unloaded a good half pint bucket size worth while they made faces when the protein was smothering their faces.

Dunno about you guys but I'm bore of boring BJ just sitting on the seat while they jack hammer you with their mouths, it's okay I guess but getting on top, that. , that right there is my shit. Even better when you get a BJ and you see their lips stretch out while you're stroking in and out of their mouths to a finish.

Now why have this wonderful act not ever offered on the menu at the parlors? With the amount of money we pay and made them, we are paying customers, we should demand more. It is no different then anything, if we're talking about pleasure, sex, what gets us off then why not. I don't want to hear, any bullshit about how they don't want it on their faces, they wear make up, blah blah blah. Make up should've even be worn in this kind of business with the amount of cock intake that a chic goes through on an average day. Just a fresh face and some sort of make up I guess, will do but other then that, we should get more for our money.

How much would some of you fork over is the question, too, knowing the ever so gullible mongers we have that's inflated the standard prices and sometimes priced us all out of the market rate, I think if this was offered on the menu, even if it came at a steady price where we could all enjoy for repeated business. Some would most likely go and inflate it.

I'd say 60 tip for a facial wouldn't be bad. I'm working on finding and breaking one for it. I'll give yalls a report if and when I do.

Sasuke9015
04-17-22, 02:44
Everything here is Accurate except Lili's is in her 50's and not good looking at all. But she's really nice.Yeah, she said she was in her 30's. But, that is Chinese 30's. In reality, she would be older (40's and up). She is short, just 5 ft I think and not the greatest looker. For me, the service should be good and the lady should be into it. She atleast portrayed that she was into it and was hapoy to kiss and make it look semi GFE.

Mattis1775
04-17-22, 07:37
Just found this charge in Georgia to be somewhat entertaining.

Lazy Link (copy / paste): https://times-herald.com/news/2022/04/three-charged-in-massage-parlor-sting.Always one asshole to fuck it up for everyone.

FunBlkghi
04-17-22, 07:54
Ended up with Tina after waiting for about 40 minutes, for an appointment / call ahead that was supposed to be for Angel. Tina had long straight reddish hair around 5 ft I'd guess and from what I could feel Cs and very slender. Paid house. 6 and tip. 6. Once in used bathroom to freshen up, then went to room as I waited for another monger to leave which took awhile about another 10 min. Though she didn't short me on time, I felt shorted. She stayed after hours, even let me try to go for 2 pops (both via HE, but second was going to take too long, especially when she stopped and answered the phone while I was at the edge). Twice during session phone was answered and once she stopped to shut off Open sign. I could tell it was a long day for, convo was pleasant.

Her massage was actually very good she really tried to massage out the muscles with oil. While face down she did oil up and tease my butt (no insertion) and shaft / head till I flipped. She went right for it, and I asked for mouth, and all of a sudden it's like she didn't understand what I was asking for, and proceeded to sensually moan and stroke me till I popped once while I was asking for mouth, she asked did I get mouth before and I was like yes other places and she said that's different. Since I was still hard she cleaned up and went for pop 2.

It was good, but didn't feel good too many distractions from how it was delayed to calls to limiting the menu, probably due to being tired. Might try again with Angel as it seems her menu is more open. But, not in a rush.

MrBologna
04-17-22, 08:46
Went to Vivian / Sea spa. Place is on second floor and pretty big. The girl (forgot name, sorry) was very pretty. Guessing she was 30 to 40 years old. She was very pleasant and could hold a good conversation too. Standard finish 45/40, no other menu.

The only problem I had was when we were done another customer was on couch waiting and we had to pass each other. I hate this. Prefer to keep my business, my business. I don't need to see others and they don't need to see me. That's just me though.

Bishop8891
04-17-22, 09:22
Went to Vivian / Sea spa. Place is on second floor and pretty big. The girl (forgot name, sorry) was very pretty. Guessing she was 30 to 40 years old. She was very pleasant and could hold a good conversation too. Standard finish 45/40, no other menu.

The only problem I had was when we were done another customer was on couch waiting and we had to pass each other. I hate this. Prefer to keep my business, my business. I don't need to see others and they don't need to see me. That's just me though.Get over it! We are all doing the same thing. Next time give them a thumbs up or down on the service!

Or wear a mask it's a good cover!

Old Mr Boston
04-17-22, 12:00
I had some time on my hands after an errand in Lexington. I took a chance and walked over to Lime Massage on Clarke Street. One girl was working, said her name was Linda. I didn't recognize her from other places. She was attractive and friendly. I opted for an hour. She has good skills. One notable feature of this place is that the lighting is soothing and the building is very quiet. No interuuptions as is common in many places. I wil return.

Spanker100
04-17-22, 12:13
Qtown East.
They kept their promise of keeping my appt.
Parking is shared with a restaurant next door, never had problem with it.
Private rooms. No rush, did the full hour. . 6 fee, . 4 tip.
The beds are warmed so its nice in the winter.East Massage on Rt 53?

That's actually Braintree.

Momo2
04-17-22, 13:03
They kept their promise of keeping my appt.

Parking is shared with a restaurant next door, never had problem with it.

Private rooms.

She didn't give name but a middle age slim figure, B+ cup.

Solid medium massage, hard are just not my thing.

Tease was long and pleasurable, and after flip, continue to tease before HE. Didn't ask for more. Allowed UTC upstairs, OTC downstairs. Didn't haggle, and said, "you decide".

No rush, did the full hour. . 6 fee, . 4 tip.

The beds are warmed so its nice in the winter.If you go again please ask her name. I am still waiting for Wendy's return.

FourNik8
04-17-22, 13:19
Went her a week or two ago looking to get Sophie. Made appointment and when I arrived some other guy had stolen the session. Don't lie guys just get who ever else is around or wait. Either way I saw the other girl, Mandy I think was the name. Young in 30's or maybe late 20's. Slim wearing scrubs with black hair. Opted for the hour and got the room on the interior which sadly shares a door with the hallway so I heard all the traffic and the daycare down the hall. Her massage was relaxing but was not very much of a tease. Some inner leg rubbing but nothing else really from that. At the end she asked if I needed anything more and I said yes, so she asked where and to show her. She giggled and started with a nice slow jerk. It had been awhile so I was pretty quick but she got up on the table and sat opposite me. Damage was. 4 for the HE and. 7 I think for the hour. She was sweet and would prob see her again, but want to get a successful Sophie trip in before I go to Mandy again.I had the same room and it was pretty anoying. I will say, that girl gave me one of the best HJ's I've had in a while. She was looking away some of the time but her technique definitely did it for me. She's young, cute and skinny w very small chest. I will repeat because of no jackhammer.

Vintage68
04-17-22, 21:06
Stopped in last week and Michelle answered the door. I remember her from 141 Prospect last year. Short, probably late 30's or 40, small B's, little bit of pouch. Okay face and very outgoing and playful. Opted for 30 minutes. During the entire massage, which is more of a repetitive back rub she was joking and giggling, which was nice. However, on the flip, we had to negotiate rates which put me off a bit. She agreed to CBJ in a 69 for 120. It could have been a lot more fun if she had just positioned herself at my direction but she was contorting at odd angles which made it difficult for me to get my licks in. She also kept stopping along the way to joke around and be playful, which was starting to get annoying. I finally popped in the bag and got a hot towel clean up. Michelle is a fun, playful girl but there is a point where it becomes a bit much. I'm also not crazy about the entrances here, one inside the building where you are seen by anyone entering or leaving and one out bakc where there are a half dozen huge massage posters in the window that makes it quite obvious why you are there. Best to go after 6:00 PM when other businesses in the building aren't open or as busy.

Crazyy 69
04-17-22, 21:23
I heard there was a new girl at the new place near the hospital. Stopped by and met Anna. Now 2 girls there. Anna is cute with short hair and probably b's. I would guess early 30's but I am never good with their ages. Led into first room on right. Gave house fee and got undressed as she went to do whatever they do while we get ready. LOL. She returned a few minutes later and started massage. Asked for medium when given the choice. Her medium was more like a firm but she did a good job removing the knot in my back. A little tease before the flip. Then the frontal massage was very soft. Allowed some utc up top but only otc down below. Did a good job completely relaxing me and then the warm towel wipe down. Usual tip for services rendered and will probably try again to see if more is available.

Bishop8891
04-17-22, 21:30
I heard there was a new girl at the new place near the hospital. Stopped by and met Anna. Now 2 girls there. Anna is cute with short hair and probably b's. I would guess early 30's but I am never good with their ages. Led into first room on right. Gave house fee and got undressed as she went to do whatever they do while we get ready. LOL. She returned a few minutes later and started massage. Asked for medium when given the choice. Her medium was more like a firm but she did a good job removing the knot in my back. A little tease before the flip. Then the frontal massage was very soft. Allowed some utc up top but only otc down below. Did a good job completely relaxing me and then the warm towel wipe down. Usual tip for services rendered and will probably try again to see if more is available.It's about time!! Hopefully that will improve the service there. Maybe worth a visit but I am not sure? Keep the reports coming.

Bishop.

Dieter M
04-17-22, 23:15
Always one asshole to fuck it up for everyone.I wonder if this guys a total dork. Or if he got busted by the wife and then felt he needed a heavy handed overreaction to make his story plausible LOL.

Actually the police probably just lied to get probable cause.

TurnOverHoney
04-18-22, 10:35
Any takers on a CL ad in Woburn. It looks legit but don't know if happiness is available.

Stay safe.

ScottBoxster
04-18-22, 13:02
Any takers on a CL ad in Woburn. It looks legit but don't know if happiness is available.

Stay safe.She has been discussed on the Boston, RI and Southcoast threads, I believe. Rush job, weak HJ, nothing else available. I went to their place in Norwood multiple times with hopes of more, but, disappointed each time. Others had the same experience. Save your money and time.

TheGreatOne22
04-18-22, 17:44
Why isn't this beautiful activity here on the menu, is it too much to ask for a provider, hmmmm?

I've done my share of Facials with some SWs and I've gotten some that were good enough to be quite memorable. Because I always try to get my deeds kanky, the facials I've done on the SW level had me on top, like the pic (if it's shown), and has claustrophobic a car can get, I was comfortable enough when the chair was pushed back and SW lay flat on her back and allowed me to get on top, stroke the cock and wipe it all over her tongue, mouth and cheek until I unloaded a good half pint bucket size worth while they made faces when the protein was smothering their faces.

Dunno about you guys but I'm bore of boring BJ just sitting on the seat while they jack hammer you with their mouths, it's okay I guess but getting on top, that. , that right there is my shit. Even better when you get a BJ and you see their lips stretch out while you're stroking in and out of their mouths to a finish.

Now why have this wonderful act not ever offered on the menu at the parlors? With the amount of money we pay and made them, we are paying customers, we should demand more. It is no different then anything, if we're talking about pleasure, sex, what gets us off then why not. I don't want to hear, any bullshit about how they don't want it on their faces, they wear make up, blah blah blah. Make up should've even be worn in this kind of business with the amount of cock intake that a chic goes through on an average day. Just a fresh face and some sort of make up I guess, will do but other then that, we should get more for our money.

How much would some of you fork over is the question, too, knowing the ever so gullible mongers we have that's inflated the standard prices and sometimes priced us all out of the market rate, I think if this was offered on the menu, even if it came at a steady price where we could all enjoy for repeated business. Some would most likely go and inflate it.

I'd say 60 tip for a facial wouldn't be bad. I'm working on finding and breaking one for it. I'll give yalls a report if and when I do.If you find any place in Boston or North of Boston that offers facials, please LMK? Ty.

Johnson686
04-19-22, 09:42
Stopped in last week and Michelle answered the door. I remember her from 141 Prospect last year. Short, probably late 30's or 40, small B's, little bit of pouch. Okay face and very outgoing and playful. Opted for 30 minutes. During the entire massage, which is more of a repetitive back rub she was joking and giggling, which was nice. However, on the flip, we had to negotiate rates which put me off a bit. She agreed to CBJ in a 69 for 120. It could have been a lot more fun if she had just positioned herself at my direction but she was contorting at odd angles which made it difficult for me to get my licks in. She also kept stopping along the way to joke around and be playful, which was starting to get annoying. I finally popped in the bag and got a hot towel clean up. Michelle is a fun, playful girl but there is a point where it becomes a bit much. I'm also not crazy about the entrances here, one inside the building where you are seen by anyone entering or leaving and one out bakc where there are a half dozen huge massage posters in the window that makes it quite obvious why you are there. Best to go after 6:00 PM when other businesses in the building aren't open or as busy.Did you bring your own condom, or did they supply one?

TelTheDog
04-19-22, 10:27
Was there last week. 60 for 1 hr +40 HE or 60 HE touching on top. Message was below average rushed and didn't even get to 20 min ask if I wanted special. Talk about the $$ the top rush was ok also not great. After message for another 20 min and that was that don't recommend.

DimSum21
04-19-22, 11:34
Was there last week. 60 for 1 hr +40 HE or 60 HE touching on top. Message was below average rushed and didn't even get to 20 min ask if I wanted special. Talk about the $$ the top rush was ok also not great. After message for another 20 min and that was that don't recommend.I had Kiki there last week. She looked like a bit like Suzume Mino, but younger. She has a little flower tattoo on her right breast. Got on the table for me with her ass on my chest. I had to negotiate to 20 more to pull her pants down, but that revealed the sexiest pair of panties I've ever seen on a provider, it was a black ribbon thong and bow tie.

Vintage68
04-19-22, 11:40
Did you bring your own condom, or did they supply one?She supplied one. I was half expecting Saran Wrap but she had a condom. Hopefully not a recycled one.

Top Jim
04-19-22, 11:54
She has been discussed on the Boston, RI and Southcoast threads, I believe. Rush job, weak HJ, nothing else available. I went to their place in Norwood multiple times with hopes of more, but, disappointed each time. Others had the same experience. Save your money and time.Saw her in Norwood, usually a rushed jackhammer but wanted to try out newer Woburn place last month.

Got an appt after some back and forth texting, showed up on time and was left out for half an hour, then left. She texted back hours later but I already was leaving after I was with another provider instead.

Boxster is right, save your time & money, just tossing my 2 cents here.

Drip10
04-19-22, 13:38

The only problem I had was when we were done another customer was on couch waiting and we had to pass each other. I hate this. Prefer to keep my business, my business. I don't need to see others and they don't need to see me. That's just me though.I went last week as well and the massage was great. Asked for a hard massage and she got on top and did a massage with her feet and worked out every knot. FS is available .2 . Would repeat but opted out for the FS but is on the table.

Mattis1775
04-19-22, 15:14
She supplied one. I was half expecting Saran Wrap but she had a condom. Hopefully not a recycled one.I'm really surprised that they still use that shit. The first time that I've seen the wrap, I thought she was going to give me some food. As far as recycled, condoms are expensive and I doubt they go to MGH or BMC for free ones. In fact, I've seen several "opened" ones, either they opened it to use it and the Monger offered more $$ and changed her mind. Or, it is indeed a recycled one. If you want to be safe, always have your favorite wrappers with you as they often don't have any of their own and they won't give you the extra service because of it.

CbrRider
04-19-22, 16:51
I had Kiki there last week. She looked like a bit like Suzume Mino, but younger. She has a little flower tattoo on her right breast. Got on the table for me with her ass on my chest. I had to negotiate to 20 more to pull her pants down, but that revealed the sexiest pair of panties I've ever seen on a provider, it was a black ribbon thong and bow tie.Are you sure you're not thinking of Kiki at tranquility in Weymouth?

DimSum21
04-19-22, 17:34
Are you sure you're not thinking of Kiki at tranquility in Weymouth?I've haven't been to tranquility yet. This was Sunshine on winter st.

JackRyan337
04-19-22, 21:21
So was in area and decided to pop in, saw ad that said "new girls". Huge mistake, nada, not even a minor graze. Masseuse was pleasant enough, chubby. Spent an inordinate amount of time on my arms and back, to the point where I was getting kind of annoyed, there was no chance Jimmy was going to rise to the occasion that didn't present itself anyway. I was so pissed, but took my punishment, left the $20 and went on my way. Definitely disappointed. Quincy has turned sour.

SouthShoreGuy3
04-20-22, 09:15
So was in area and decided to pop in, saw ad that said "new girls". Huge mistake, nada, not even a minor graze. Masseuse was pleasant enough, chubby. Spent an inordinate amount of time on my arms and back, to the point where I was getting kind of annoyed, there was no chance Jimmy was going to rise to the occasion that didn't present itself anyway. I was so pissed, but took my punishment, left the $20 and went on my way. Definitely disappointed. Quincy has turned sour.That is very disappointing. I've had nothing but good experiences when going there. CBJ was always on the table. I hope it was just a one off. One of my personal favorites.

NewGuy666
04-20-22, 14:48
Over past month made 2 visits. 32 South second floor was closed, sign on door said moving. I went up to 3rd floor. Saw Thai girl for half hour for 40. Not too good looking and place kinda smelled. Provider went right for my ass crack. I went up on all fours and her finger quickly found its way deep inside my rear. She was fingering one end and jerking the other. I enjoyed this for 5 minutes or so and turned over. I was pretty excited and shot load after couple minutes of stroking. Gave her 40 tip on way out.

Second visit was to 249 High. Paid 40 again for half hour. This young girl was very, very pretty. A real spinner. I think her name was Coco. After few minutes of back rub and me groping her ass, she asks what if I want more. I said yes. She said 100 for BJ, I asked more, she says 140 naked HJ. She takes off top and beautiful set of fake tits. I said I want to fuck her and she says 200 for everything. She was such a smoke show, I went for the 200. She started out riding me cowgirl, then to doggie and then to mish. I was doing everything I could to hold my load. Finally I said to take cover off and let me jerk off on her tits. She says okay. I straddle her as she plays with my balls. I tried to nut hard onto her face but just just gave her tits a good glazing over. This was an enjoyable time and will repeat as funds allow.

MrBologna
04-20-22, 15:37
I went last week as well and the massage was great. Asked for a hard massage and she got on top and did a massage with her feet and worked out every knot. FS is available .2 . Would repeat but opted out for the FS but is on the table.It's funny, some places you get it, others you don't. For some reason I must of not put out a good vibe. Noted, and going to my regular spots. Hope everyone has better luck then I did.

Aardvarks
04-20-22, 16:49
A girl I thought had left the area texted me that Deonzen 32 South 2nd fl is back open. I have not tried it yet.

I also went back on my word and have been revisiting CB on Crescent. Two cute 25-30 yr olds both with blonde highlights. Coco is a little more filled out with a nice body. Amy is very thin but cute. Both seem to never unmask. I forgot why I used to love this place. It's all business. Reasonable massages. Great teasing. No real haggling. And you leave happy. The few times I have seen Coco she has been very flirty and giggly kisses through the mask. Amy also semi flirty and fun. Not much here above the basics. And a couple times I had to remind them what we usually do for the tip. So CB is back on the rotation.

High St got too busy and I was rushed several times so I'm not going there for awhile until it settles down.

139 Moody had an unusually good massage with a sweet older masseuse. That's back on the rotation.

Eastern is annoying with the parking situation and some turnover of some of my favorites.

Will try out some of the old and new on main st soon.

Sounds
04-21-22, 01:22
Knew Sunny from 1777 in Leominster. She had not been there for a while. Was great to reconnect with her.

Probably 40's, very pretty and sweet personality.

The location is very nice with easy parking in back.

Started off with a real good massage which included UTC roaming on my part.

Finished with CBJ. In my opinion she gives one of the best CBJs. Made it well worth the trip for me.

Head and leg message to finish.

Did not see of hear any other girls.

SouthShoreGuy3
04-21-22, 06:04
Knew Sunny from 1777 in Leominster. She had not been there for a while. Was great to reconnect with her.

Finished with CBJ. In my opinion she gives one of the best CBJs. Made it well worth the trip for me.

Did not see of hear any other girls.How much did she charge? Sounds like a great find. And don't have to go to Quincy for a CBJ!

SouthShoreGuy3
04-21-22, 06:10
Had Monday off so decided to try it out since it's very close. Hate that the entrance is right off 18 for the whole world to watch you walk in but it is what it is. I was greeted from what I assume is Tina from past reports. She was very friendly. Massage starts and it was really good. Very firm and felt amazing. About 10 minutes into it she got a text and she proceeded to text back and forth with this person the rest of the time while massaging. Leaving the phone on the table with me haha. I flip and she asks "here to" and I say yes. Soft fake moans as she finishes me. Very standard and average. I won't repeat even though it's so close. The texting really pissed me off.

Member #6128
04-21-22, 11:04
Over past month made 2 visits. 32 South second floor was closed, sign on door said moving. I went up to 3rd floor. Saw Thai girl for half hour for 40. Not too good looking and place kinda smelled. Provider went right for my ass crack. I went up on all fours and her finger quickly found its way deep inside my rear. She was fingering one end and jerking the other. I enjoyed this for 5 minutes or so and turned over. I was pretty excited and shot load after couple minutes of stroking. Gave her 40 tip on way out.

Second visit was to 249 High. Paid 40 again for half hour. This young girl was very, very pretty. A real spinner. I think her name was Coco. After few minutes of back rub and me groping her ass, she asks what if I want more. I said yes. She said 100 for BJ, I asked more, she says 140 naked HJ. She takes off top and beautiful set of fake tits. I said I want to fuck her and she says 200 for everything. She was such a smoke show, I went for the 200. She started out riding me cowgirl, then to doggie and then to mish. I was doing everything I could to hold my load. Finally I said to take cover off and let me jerk off on her tits. She says okay. I straddle her as she plays with my balls. I tried to nut hard onto her face but just just gave her tits a good glazing over. This was an enjoyable time and will repeat as funds allow.Called Cherry Lane and asked who's working hoping for Coco. They replied have you been here before. Yes I said, albeit 6 months ago. They said come now 2 girls working. I repeated who's working but wouldn't tell me only saying "come, you try". I said never mind and hung up. Boy I miss the days you could slam the phone down and they'd hear it!

Carry on.

Weezy.

Marrin
04-21-22, 12:20
Does anyone use the CoverMe app?

I was told it is expiring.

Any suggestions?

AsianYumYum
04-21-22, 12:51
Oh, now you finally give us a review. Finally, I mean really finally. What took ya so long sounds, we needed that, especially from a senior who's chimed in on so many posts but never had a review how his own.

Anyways was she great this, do you seriously recommend or should we just wait on someone with more credibility to give us more assurance, just asking?

Did not see of hear any other girls.

TheGreatOne22
04-21-22, 15:53
Heading to Weymouth this evening for dinner with a couple of buddies.

I'm wondering what are the top 2 AMP's in Weymouth? Any and all information I'd greatly appreciated? Oh, I'd like more than a standard release (if possible)? You can PM me if you'd like? Ty.

Pornicasian
04-21-22, 16:04

Did not see of hear any other girls.For the UTC during the massage, was there negotiating before hand?

DimSum21
04-21-22, 17:27

I'm wondering what are the top 2 AMP's in Weymouth? Any and all information I'd greatly appreciated? Oh, I'd like more than a standard release (if possible)? You can PM me if you'd like? Ty.Bb BJ CIM is available at with K3lly at China 1 for. 8 or $ depending or your negotiation skills. It's pretty good, but I'd rather make the drive to Danvers.

Aardvarks
04-21-22, 18:48
Called Cherry Lane and asked who's working hoping for Coco. They replied have you been here before. Yes I said, albeit 6 months ago. They said come now 2 girls working. I repeated who's working but wouldn't tell me only saying "come, you try". I said never mind and hung up. Boy I miss the days you could slam the phone down and they'd hear it!

Carry on.

Weezy.Coco is as advertised by the previous poster. I've found her hot looking but kind of a cold attitude and very rushed and expensive. There are a few gems at CL Wawa that rotate in and out. But again they are busier than I like and sometimes you get someone you may not be happy with. Which is why I've rotated myself to other places haha.

Bosjim
04-21-22, 19:00

I'm wondering what are the top 2 AMP's in Weymouth? Any and all information I'd greatly appreciated? Oh, I'd like more than a standard release (if possible)? You can PM me if you'd like? Ty.Ad on CL Beauty is for AsianBaby massage. Cute young lady, probably 30's, in shape and good attitude. We settled on. 8 for CBJ with top off. I had asked for everything off, but with a one woman show she's got to be able to run for the door quick. Not bad in a pinch, but it would have been nice if someone else could cover the door.

PJM03
04-21-22, 20:10
Hello everyone. New to AMPs and HEs. If anyone can PM me with info on anywhere in Boston or close to the city, it would be appreciated. Thanks!

Mattis1775
04-21-22, 22:43
Hello everyone. New to AMPs and HEs. If anyone can PM me with info on anywhere in Boston or close to the city, it would be appreciated. Thanks!I'm not sure how to word this. But, you found yourself to this thread. Why don't you look through five pages and you'll find plenty of information. At least a couple of AMPs to get you started. You need someone to tell you exactly which one to visit? Come on man. Read the reviews that these hard Mongers wrote. Appreciate their time for writing such reviews.

SouthShoreGuy3
04-22-22, 06:17

Did not see of hear any other girls.I'm just curious if they use condoms or Saran Wrap with the CBJ. Either way not a deal breaker.

Jimmy Weed
04-22-22, 07:03
I'm not sure how to word this. But, you found yourself to this thread. Why don't you look through five pages and you'll find plenty of information. At least a couple of AMPs to get you started. You need someone to tell you exactly which one to visit? Come on man. Read the reviews that these hard Mongers wrote. Appreciate their time for writing such reviews.The problem is that when looking for information that you need to wade through several useless posts that are nothing but conjecture or commentary by members who are trying to build post count or have no life and like to see their name come up 6 or 7 times a day.

Jimmy.

HappyDave
04-22-22, 09:01
Ad on CL Beauty is for AsianBaby massage. Cute young lady, probably 30's, in shape and good attitude. We settled on. 8 for CBJ with top off. I had asked for everything off, but with a one woman show she's got to be able to run for the door quick. Not bad in a pinch, but it would have been nice if someone else could cover the door.That was one thing I loved about Angel's since day one. Once you settled in the door was locked and doorbell ignored. If the girl is going to be with you for an hour and no one else is there. No reason the door cannot be locked and the come back later sign out. I hate it when they stay half dressed so they can run to the door just to say come back later.

MrBologna
04-22-22, 10:29
I learned awhile ago. Just bring condoms with you. I am guessing some places don't want them around in case they get raided. There is nothing worse then that Saran too. Easy solution, bring a rubber with you and they are more then happy to use it in most cases. This is probably common sense, but just throwing it out there.

Member #6638
04-22-22, 10:36
I did a drop in a Lin's in Wakefield she wasn't at the desk but servicing another client so she walked down and says come back in 30 ish.

Honestly that's all I needed to see. Not ugly by any means but your typical old asian looking. Not unique features. Just to bland. Pass for me.

AsianYumYum
04-22-22, 10:38
True but if you're a veteran on here. You can scan through and tell which are genuine reviews and discussions that merits a read, and which are padding their stats, like this one member on here that stalks me and that's all he does. You can see in his history he'll have like 2-3 pages worth of ambulance chasing posts replying with one sentence of irrelevancy. He only gives heartfelt long extended replies whenever the topic of inflation comes up, defending the parlors. He is what I call a Parlor Rat, the only Genuine one I know here.

But as far as discussion goes on here, don't fully dismiss what some say even though you see them in repeatedly, They are the Veterans who helped keep the ship stable and their replies. To the discussion ads weight rather then pad their stats and we appreciate it.

The problem is that when looking for information that you need to wade through several useless posts that are nothing but conjecture or commentary by members who are trying to build post count or have no life and like to see their name come up 6 or 7 times a day..

Sounds
04-22-22, 10:59
For the UTC during the massage, was there negotiating before hand?No. But I as I put in the post, I knew her from somewhere else. Just had not seen her for a little bit. YMMV.

Sounds
04-22-22, 11:29
Oh, now you finally give us a review. Finally, I mean really finally. What took ya so long sounds, we needed that, especially from a senior who's chimed in on so many posts but never had a review how his own.

Anyways was she great this, do you seriously recommend or should we just wait on someone with more credibility to give us more assurance, just asking?As always, trolling with no credibility in anything you say. Just being Mr. Contrarion and trying to cause problems. There is a reason for your status "Asshole, ignore my posts, none of them have value ".

I have mentioned Sunny before in regards to where she used to work.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?8057-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=5494458&viewfull=1#post5494458

And here is a review of Yoyo that I mentioned working at the same place in that previous link.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?8057-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=5217992&viewfull=1#post5217992

So you want confirmation?

Ad on CL Beauty is for AsianBaby massage. Cute young lady, probably 30's, in shape and good attitude. We settled on. 8 for CBJ with top off. I had asked for everything off, but with a one woman show she's got to be able to run for the door quick. Not bad in a pinch, but it would have been nice if someone else could cover the door.Where is this place? Pic of craigslist ad has address of where I said Sunny was located.

Jimmy Pratt
04-22-22, 16:46
Visited 1060 Main yesterday. Used to be called Qing Spa now called Sunny. I got CiCi for an hour. She has a very exotic look about her, which was very appealing. Can't quite put my finger on it, but not your typical look. Gave a pretty decent massage, and all the while she asked if it was OK or strong enough. She also lets out some random giggles, moans, etc. As if she's into it, and doesn't sound forced / fake at all. I would have liked a little more teasing before the flip, but I'm sure next time I'll be able to encourage it. Upon flipping, she paid special attention to Jr, and asked me what I wanted. And wanted to know up front how much I'd tip. Like most of you, that is a turn-off for me but I didn't want to sour the visit so I promised her a good tip, and asked for topless. Tiny bit of a paunch, but very shapely B / C's that I enjoyed thoroughly. Ending was good, although clean-up was a little lacking. She seemed disappointed that I didn't want 'more' and told me not to be shy next time. I hadn't been since the changeover, but I think many have reported that there's a full menu on the table. I just wonder what kind of dough she'd be looking for. Any insights would be appreciated!?

I forgot to mention that 1060 was my 2nd choice, because I couldn't confirm with Summer on Moody St if she was available. Glad I went, and overall I plan to go back and see CiCi again.

JP.

Mattis1775
04-22-22, 16:59
Visited 1060 Main yesterday. Used to be called Qing Spa now called Sunny. I got CiCi for an hour. She has a very exotic look about her, which was very appealing. Can't quite put my finger on it, but not your typical look. Gave a pretty decent massage, and all the while she asked if it was OK or strong enough. She also lets out some random giggles, moans, etc. As if she's into it, and doesn't sound forced / fake at all. I would have liked a little more teasing before the flip, but I'm sure next time I'll be able to encourage it. Upon flipping, she paid special attention to Jr, and asked me what I wanted. And wanted to know up front how much I'd tip. Like most of you, that is a turn-off for me but I didn't want to sour the visit so I promised her a good tip, and asked for topless. Tiny bit of a paunch, but very shapely B / C's that I enjoyed thoroughly. Ending was good, although clean-up was a little lacking. She seemed disappointed that I didn't want 'more' and told me not to be shy next time. I hadn't been since the changeover, but I think many have reported that there's a full menu on the table. I just wonder what kind of dough she'd be looking for. Any insights would be appreciated!?

I forgot to mention that 1060 was my 2nd choice, because I couldn't confirm with Summer on Moody St if she was available. Glad I went, and overall I plan to go back and see CiCi again..Thanks for the report. Now, that's the first time I've heard of a therapist that wanted you to ask for more. It's always the other way around. More $$$ for less. I don't know about you guys. But, I know quite a few of you enjoy FS at these massage joints. I don't usually go for it as it's on a massage table and it's rushed. As soon as I put it in she says "cum". Come on baby. Let me enjoy it first. I remember awhile back, this witch said "cum" and I didn't even put it in yet. SMH. FS in AMP to me is overpriced and you don't really get to enjoy it.

TheGreatOne22
04-22-22, 17:10

I forgot to mention that 1060 was my 2nd choice, because I couldn't confirm with Summer on Moody St if she was available. Glad I went, and overall I plan to go back and see CiCi again.

JP.Thanks JP, great review.

TheGreatOne22
04-22-22, 17:24
Has anyone been to Jin (Salem) lately? If so, has anyone seen FeFe (FiFi)? Sp?? I'm thinking about going, but would like to make sure that it's worth the trip. PM me with info if you'd like? Thank you in advance.

Bosjim
04-22-22, 22:11
As always, trolling with no credibility in anything you say. Just being Mr. Contrarion and trying to cause problems. There is a reason for your status "Asshole, ignore my posts, none of them have value ".
You've got that right! LOL

Where is this place? Pic of craigslist ad has address of where I said Sunny was located.Yeah, same place. I saw your post afterwards, should have gone back and edited. Nice girl, said she'd only be there for two weeks. Hope her replacement is as fun!

JohnGlobalCorp
04-22-22, 23:00
A girl I thought had left the area texted me that Deonzen 32 South 2nd fl is back open. I have not tried it yet.

I also went back on my word and have been revisiting CB on Crescent. Two cute 25-30 yr olds both with blonde highlights. Coco is a little more filled out with a nice body. Amy is very thin but cute. Both seem to never unmask. I forgot why I used to love this place. It's all business. Reasonable massages. Great teasing. No real haggling. And you leave happy. The few times I have seen Coco she has been very flirty and giggly kisses through the mask. Amy also semi flirty and fun. Not much here above the basics. And a couple times I had to remind them what we usually do for the tip. So CB is back on the rotation.

High St got too busy and I was rushed several times so I'm not going there for awhile until it settles down.

139 Moody had an unusually good massage with a sweet older masseuse. That's back on the rotation.

Eastern is annoying with the parking situation and some turnover of some of my favorites.

Will try out some of the old and new on main st soon.I went to High St 2 days ago witch is connected to 32 south in tham and interested enough used to be connected to 1 main. So I drew CICI very young spinner which I have tried before over 32 south she is hot baby face with nice body but very small breast, 40/160 she is nice with very good attitude and BTW the girl that is very bossy was there but she got the red tape and offering BJ only, overall things went well but I'm going to try not come back to this 2 places any more, because they get so busy that for sure their business model is to fuck you fast and get you out fast so why paying full price for this instead you can find a 40 bucks service for 15 m of really fast fucking because you only allow 15 m, this people have treaded me like their doing me a favor way too many times so this is the last time and they're not cheap BTW.

JohnGlobalCorp
04-22-22, 23:06
Has anyone tried Sunny? I like to know what's on the table for options, she looks very young so you know it maybe a good chance to give her some training.

AsianYumYum
04-23-22, 01:52
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

BboyHeyMan
04-23-22, 02:41
Has anyone been to Jin (Salem) lately? If so, has anyone seen FeFe (FiFi)? Sp?? I'm thinking about going, but would like to make sure that it's worth the trip. PM me with info if you'd like? Thank you in advance.Kind of a hit or miss. When Snow was there she was great and also met Jessie who was good as well. Snow is back in NY and Jessie is in Worcester last I checked. Other than those two, haven't had great experiences.

Pn2020
04-23-22, 12:24
Any parlors close to Chinatown that offer FS?

Aardvarks
04-23-22, 16:04
Any parlors close to Chinatown that offer FS?I would search this forum for Chinatown by using the thread search option. Plenty of intel.

Then comb through STG: https://boston.skipthegames.com/massage/.

Search RM for FS spas in Boston using advanced search option: https://www.rubmaps.ch/.

Lots of information.

Scraggy
04-23-22, 18:57
I would search this forum for Chinatown by using the thread search option. Plenty of intel.

Search RM for FS spas in Boston using advanced search option: https://www.rubmaps.ch/.

Lots of information.Unfortunately, lots of posts on the area use the term CT. Since the search engine won't accept fewer than three characters, these won't be found. Mongers too clever for their (our) own good, IMHO.

AsianYumYum
04-23-22, 20:13
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Mattis1775
04-23-22, 21:14
I would search this forum for Chinatown by using the thread search option. Plenty of intel.

Lots of information.That's a hard no on the parlors. But, there use to be places in Chinatown and next to the Park Plaza that had apartments for FS. I haven't seen those in the ads in awhile. I believe those migrated to Woburn and other places that the Mongers have been reporting from the ads in LC and STG.

At one point, maybe a few years ago, I use to see the girls across Park Plaza, on top of the pizza joint. It was an apartment with several Asians living and working out of it. But, contacts are gone and at that time, it was a Backpage listing. But, the AMPs in Chinatown don't do FS, not even nude. OTC maybe. But, that's it. Very limited.

Aardvarks
04-24-22, 08:01
That's a hard no on the parlors. But, there use to be places in Chinatown and next to the Park Plaza that had apartments for FS. I haven't seen those in the ads in awhile. I believe those migrated to Woburn and other places that the Mongers have been reporting from the ads in LC and STG.

At one point, maybe a few years ago, I use to see the girls across Park Plaza, on top of the pizza joint. It was an apartment with several Asians living and working out of it. But, contacts are gone and at that time, it was a Backpage listing. But, the AMPs in Chinatown don't do FS, not even nude. OTC maybe. But, that's it. Very limited.Ok did not know that I guess the OP should branch out to the burbs! Plenty of FS just North, West, and South of Beantown. With so much in my neighborhood I've rarely gone into the city.

UnnaturalFox
04-24-22, 14:08
Since everyone is talking about CTown, and I have never been, I was wondering if you guys are referring to the same place when you guys are talking about lucky spa and green door? They seem next door to each other on the map. PM are welcome.

QuincyFire
04-24-22, 14:17
Ad on CL Beauty is for AsianBaby massage. Cute young lady, probably 30's, in shape and good attitude. We settled on. 8 for CBJ with top off. I had asked for everything off, but with a one woman show she's got to be able to run for the door quick. Not bad in a pinch, but it would have been nice if someone else could cover the door.Sunny was fun greeted me dressed like a total hoe I tipped big up front after I got the hour told her I'm not there for masssage she gave me some closed lip kisses and rubbed me up plenty, she offered to kiss me below so I figure that's her thing, I passed, it was a good time just the same. She got her pants off and did the pussy in my face while she beats up junior, which seems to be the standard for let's get this guy off and out of here. Parking out back works fine. For what it's worth I've gotten the same finish at green ocean in Abington on wensday with Angela who is pretty good looking for a Asian, down further is the Thai place across from the Abington fire dept CoCo is nice looking she finished with the 69 hand job also. I tipped a hundo at all three spots. I just wanted to see what the limitations were. Kelli at Hong Kong isn't very good looking but at least it's dark there, I wasn't impressed much by Eva at tranquility she keeps asking how much, how much kinda kills it for me plus when I'm leaving the other girls were way better looking, I went to SS health on bridge st but there was a Asian dude there so I left. Ocean health is still the best option for fun. Stay safe.

BobStevens
04-24-22, 14:31
QQ is Worcester is the only one I know. I'm sure there are others around Boston metro, but Worcester is my home area. QQ you'll get raw full service. 40 for the half and 100 for the raw pussy.
Older though. No young spinner types. But raw snatch is raw snatchHi guys, I'm new in the forum. Definitely interested in this, but idk what QQ is. Can someone enlighten me LOL. Pm is fine.

Pornicasian
04-24-22, 14:47
Sunny was fun greeted me dressed like a total hoe I tipped big up front after I got the hour told her I'm not there for masssage she gave me some closed lip kisses and rubbed me up plenty, she offered to kiss me below so I figure that's her thing, I passed, it was a good time just the same. She got her pants off and did the pussy in my face while she beats up junior, which seems to be the standard for let's get this guy off and out of here. Parking out back works fine. For what it's worth I've gotten the same finish at green ocean in Abington on wensday with Angela who is pretty good looking for a Asian, down further is the Thai place across from the Abington fire dept CoCo is nice looking she finished with the 69 hand job also. I tipped a hundo at all three spots. I just wanted to see what the limitations were. Kelli at Hong Kong isn't very good looking but at least it's dark there, I wasn't impressed much by Eva at tranquility she keeps asking how much, how much kinda kills it for me plus when I'm leaving the other girls were way better looking, I went to SS health on bridge st but there was a Asian dude there so I left. Ocean health is still the best option for fun. Stay safe.Does the Asian dude tip off of to something not good about the place? Like it's just 100% legit massage?

QuincyFire
04-24-22, 15:51
Does the Asian dude tip off of to something not good about the place? Like it's just 100% legit massage?Yes a dude is a deal killer for me.

Joe Bujian
04-24-22, 16:20
Hi guys, I'm new in the forum. Definitely interested in this, but idk what QQ is. Can someone enlighten me LOL. Pm is fine.It is not a secret code. QQ Spa.

Harley Dog 69
04-24-22, 18:28
Does the Asian dude tip off of to something not good about the place? Like it's just 100% legit massage?Bridge St has some hot girls. The dude is there sometimes for foot massage.

Harley Dog 69
04-24-22, 20:11
Does the Asian dude tip off of to something not good about the place? Like it's just 100% legit massage?There are several good lookin girls here. The dude is there on certain days just to do foot massage.

JohnGlobalCorp
04-24-22, 22:29
Has anyone tried Sunny? I like to know what's on the table for options, she looks very young so you know it maybe a good chance to give her some training.This place is run by 1060 Angela and There's a beautiful girl name Sunny, I like to get some feed back on her services.

BallsDeep7
04-25-22, 03:32
I just joined this esteemed forum and I am looking forward to making some valuable contributions as well as sharing valuable intel on local providers. So, I want to begin by sharing my experience with several beautiful ladies in Weymouth. They work at the Royal Thai Spa on Washington Street. I have seen the following Thai Ladies: Rose, Champagne, Eva, Jessica and Nadia. In my opinion, Eva is the sexiest. All of these gorgeous ladies are willing and able to perform to your expectations, as long as you have sufficient cash. YMMV. Message me for additional intel.

Also, I have good intel on The Thai House Massage and Spa on Pond Avenue in Brookline. I read on an earlier post that a gentleman was inquiring about this Spa. There are seven providers there that I have seen. They are: Nisa, 35 years old (she is the proprietor), Pam, 25 years old, Mo, 30 years old, Nine 29 years old, Kim late 20's, April, 35 years old and Susan, early 30's. All of these Thai ladies are beautiful. Nisa is the hottest. Nine is also quite beautiful. Pam has the best ass. Kim also has a great ass and she also works in Quincy at the Thai Massage and Wellness Center on Newport Avenue. April is thin but sexy. Susan is new and decent looking. Mo is very sexy looking with a nice ass and decent tits. YMMV.

BallsDeep7
04-25-22, 11:15
A member asked about Carly in Woburn. Carly used to work in Norwood a year or two ago with two other Latina ladies. The address was on Pleasant Street in an office park type setting. I banged two of the ladies there, Carol and Jennifer. They were both very attractive and sexy. CIP, CIM, BBCIP, BBCIM, FIA available. I did not see Carly, but, I spoke with her for a few minutes and she seems to be a very cute, personable and sweet girl. I am assuming all FS options are on the menu with her, even though she is now in Woburn. The Pleasant Street location is now closed.

ThizzleHats
04-25-22, 12:01
I wasn't impressed much by Eva at tranquility she keeps asking how much, how much kinda kills it for me Is this the same Eva that was at Health Ocean? Pretty tall for an asian gal? Sounds like her. Summer said she'd be leaving in a few weeks so it would track that she's rotated over to Tranquility.

DirtyCostello
04-25-22, 12:23
I'm traveling to Boston on business in July. Staying near Fenway. Anything within walking distance for a good time? Thanks. PM is fine.

JayBean
04-25-22, 15:43
What a mistake. Because it is convenient I decided to try this place out. First off it's in a very busy building so that's strike 1. Rang doorbell and waited for like 3 minutes which felt like an eternity. Finally someone comes, 2 women there the younger takes me into a room. I turn and the other room is wide open and a guy is laying there for all to see. Girl just stays in the room and I'm looking at her and realize I've seen her before but can't remember where or when but it didn't ring a positive bell. Should have left then. $70 for an hour and she begins a decent soft touch with a few oohs and ahhhs and quickly flip over. There is def a menu here but her pricing was already annoying so opted for hand. This is where it goes way downhill as she would just stare at me and stroke same speed no technique it was awful and I finally asked her to grab some oil. Strike 2. Then at about the 40 minute mark she tried to say all done and I reminded her we had over 20 minutes left. Strike 3. Well wouldn't you know she started telling my I owed $60 to which I asked for what? I didn't roam or ask for anything additional. She was literally arguing me and barked to mamasan on the way out. Strike 4. This is was easily one of me worst experience in the hobby. So many reasons to avoid this place.

BobStevens
04-25-22, 16:02
It is not a secret code. QQ Spa.Oh alright then, was a little confused since many in forum likes cryptic messages LOL.

Tried searching the forum but could not get any results. Google search shows couple QQs one in Worcester one in Lowell, which one is that. I would like to get more info about menu and rates possibly if anybody can. Its dry down here in south coast.

Thanks a lot guys.

Joe Bujian
04-25-22, 18:55
Oh alright then, was a little confused since many in forum likes cryptic messages LOL.

Tried searching the forum but could not get any results. Google search shows couple QQs one in Worcester one in Lowell, which one is that. I would like to get more info about menu and rates possibly if anybody can. Its dry down here in south coast.

Thanks a lot guys.He was talking about the one in Worcester. I suggest you go browse the Worcester forum. Good luck!

Dboy111
04-25-22, 20:58
Hey has anybody been to this place they are saying they are in Quincy. Busty Asian chicks. Are these ads legit? Has anybody been. Would love to know. Thank you.

https://adultsearch.com/massachusetts/boston/female-escorts/2649290

ScottBoxster
04-25-22, 21:10
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

I'm going to make this easy, you never, ever need to call "BS" on a review forum. What you need to do is post your review, then guys read both and decide for themselves which to belive.

If you must do this there is a thread for it.

A2

Jack617
04-25-22, 22:13
She is back for a limited run. Wants to stay a little quiet. If I know you send greetings.

Finder117
04-25-22, 22:16
I'm traveling to Boston on business in July. Staying near Fenway. Anything within walking distance for a good time? Thanks. PM is fine.That area is, unfortunately, a complete dead zone. Chinatown has some rub and tugs. But the part by fenway is fucking dead. All the AMPs are completely priced out.

DirtyCostello
04-26-22, 08:07
That area is, unfortunately, a complete dead zone. Chinatown has some rub and tugs. But the part by fenway is fucking dead. All the AMPs are completely priced out.Guess I'll have to get to Chinatown.

BallsDeep7
04-26-22, 09:16
None of that was available from them, and I am sure that it still is not. Seems "new members" keep popping up on this "Carly" BS either asking about it or claiming they got something that they did not. She is not remotely friendly, she is quite rude. I saw all of them in Norwood, and they did nothing more than HJ. And Carol was an overweight non-attractive woman. Nothing more than a hj. And I had 2 friends who had the same experience. Whoever you "new" members are stop trying to get people to go and waste their money. Just stop. You are either her, or shilling for her. Either way, these post are simply not true.I am sorry that your experience was unsatisfactory. No, I am not "white knighting" for any of these ladies. Yes, Carol is a bit "curvy", but, she was a great provider and extremely personable, as was Jennifer. Please, DM me and I can provide additional proof for you, such as text messages, etc. YMMV in this business, as you well know and not everyone receives the same, ahem, "services" from the providers.

BallsDeep7
04-26-22, 10:28
Bangkok Spa in Newton has many offerings and a sweet buffet of delicious Thai girls. As some of you know, these girls rotate around to many spas in the area. Of note: Champagne is out of circulation because her BF found out about the type of work she does. They live together with another provider who works at Iyara in Newton. DM me if anyone needs intel on the following Bangkok girls: Monica / Mandy, Rose, Nadia, Jenny or Tia. Paris is a ladyboy that works here and has been around this business for a long time. I have never seen, nor will I ever see a ladyboy. It's not my thing. But, Paris is very friendly and nice to chat with.

Hoist Away
04-26-22, 11:18
She is back for a limited run. Wants to stay a little quiet. If I know you send greetings.Hello Jack,

Where would one Run to in order to re-live some awesome adventures with the one & only, one of a kind Jo Jo?

Thanks H.

BigRook
04-26-22, 12:42
I agree there's some shilling going on here. In my experience, Brazilian women in this hobby that are not in the stratospheric price range meet one or both of the following criteria: 1) they are fat and / or 2) they are lazy (I. E. Don't care about building a clientele, they try to get out out the door before you even have a chance to settle in). Good luck finding a Brazilian diamond in the rough!

Woody32
04-26-22, 13:22
Went Saturday. Got 1/2 $40. Gave, I think Amy $100 got on the table and she brought me my change. Pretty good rub little bit of tease and flip. I ask for BJ offer 60 she says no 100. I countered 80. Back and forth for a few minutes and I tell her to just do it. She sprayed me down with alcohol and goes down. One thousand 2 thousand 3 thousand, stops and come up for air. I tell her to get back to it and she does for about the same time. It might be the worst BJ I have had. I tell her just use her hand. I got utc up and down but no fiv, huh? She just had my raw dick in mouth. I finally finish and gave her $80. So total $120. I Hope Asian tantrums doesn't accuse me of over tipping and ruining it for everyone. Amy is 50 all day has a small top a big tummy and ass. W.

Sounds
04-26-22, 13:33
I Hope Asian tantrums doesn't accuse me of over tipping and ruining it for everyone. He won't be accusing anyone of anything anymore.

I just banned this asshat because he won't stop being a douche on review pages, he's going to immediately create a new user, you guys who hate him should report it and I'll ban that as well.

I'm done with him.

A2

Bbyyin
04-26-22, 14:41
Would you please post or pm the menu for the tai place? Thanks.

I just joined this esteemed forum and I am looking forward to making some valuable contributions as well as sharing valuable intel on local providers. So, I want to begin by sharing my experience with several beautiful ladies in Weymouth. They work at the Royal Thai Spa on Washington Street. I have seen the following Thai Ladies: Rose, Champagne, Eva, Jessica and Nadia. In my opinion, Eva is the sexiest. All of these gorgeous ladies are willing and able to perform to your expectations, as long as you have sufficient cash. YMMV. Message me for additional intel.

Also, I have good intel on The Thai House Massage and Spa on Pond Avenue in Brookline. I read on an earlier post that a gentleman was inquiring about this Spa. There are seven providers there that I have seen. They are: Nisa, 35 years old (she is the proprietor), Pam, 25 years old, Mo, 30 years old, Nine 29 years old, Kim late 20's, April, 35 years old and Susan, early 30's. All of these Thai ladies are beautiful. Nisa is the hottest. Nine is also quite beautiful. Pam has the best ass. Kim also has a great ass and she also works in Quincy at the Thai Massage and Wellness Center on Newport Avenue. April is thin but sexy. Susan is new and decent looking. Mo is very sexy looking with a nice ass and decent tits. YMMV.

Max Walker86
04-26-22, 17:13
I agree there's some shilling going on here. In my experience, Brazilian women in this hobby that are not in the stratospheric price range meet one or both of the following criteria: 1) they are fat and / or 2) they are lazy (I. E. Don't care about building a clientele, they try to get out out the door before you even have a chance to settle in). Good luck finding a Brazilian diamond in the rough!Excellent post so true!

JohnTies
04-26-22, 19:14
I agree there's some shilling going on here. In my experience, Brazilian women in this hobby that are not in the stratospheric price range meet one or both of the following criteria: 1) they are fat and / or 2) they are lazy (I. E. Don't care about building a clientele, they try to get out out the door before you even have a chance to settle in). Good luck finding a Brazilian diamond in the rough!As I have been saying if you want a really good Brazilian woman to see, go to Brazil.

When they come here they are not worth seeing. They do not give same type of experience by a long shot.

I remember talking with some that I knew when I lived in Brazil. They told me when they come to the USA.

They think we are easy and gullible. Will be happy to accept inferior experiences.

Also told me when they visit Europe to work they give similar as when home in Brazil for experiences.

They know that European men will not accept inferior service and there is a lot of competition.

When these same girls are home in Brazil they give great experiences, here it's all about the money and that is it.

They will do as little as possible.

Still do not understand why guys go and see Brazilians when they are here. Total waste of time and money.

Jack617
04-26-22, 19:36
As I have been saying if you want a really good Brazilian woman to see, go to Brazil.

When they come here they are not worth seeing. They do not give same type of experience by a long shot.

I remember talking with some that I knew when I lived in Brazil. They told me when they come to the USA.

They think we are easy and gullible. Will be happy to accept inferior experiences.

Also told me when they visit Europe to work they give similar as when home in Brazil for experiences.

They know that European men will not accept inferior service and there is a lot of competition.

When these same girls are home in Brazil they give great experiences, here it's all about the money and that is it.

Still do not understand why guys go and see Brazilians when they are here. Total waste of time and money.Last good one I remember was Giselle in the basement apartment in Stoneham. This probably goes back to 2014-15. She was smoking hot, short money and was a decent fuck, man do I miss her! I think I have a pic saved somewhere as she landed on SA, I will see if I can dig it up.

Mattis1775
04-26-22, 20:10
As I have been saying if you want a really good Brazilian woman to see, go to Brazil.

Still do not understand why guys go and see Brazilians when they are here. Total waste of time and money.I haven't met one Brazilian that made me want to repeat. Yes, they were all gorgeous. But, the session was boring, robotic and a total waste of money. Granted they were 150 and not 300 for the ones I saw. No BBBJ and the CBJ was only less than 1-minute. If you have a fantasy of fucking a gorgeous woman, good on you. But, the output isn't worth future visits.

Mattis1775
04-26-22, 20:25
I Hope Asian tantrums doesn't accuse me of over tipping and ruining it for everyone. Amy is 50 all day has a small top a big tummy and ass. W.No one is accusing anyone of overpaying. The point that a lot of us are making is that some Mongers pay more than what the service is worth. There isn't a general rule for tipping. I often give 60 to my favorite AMP just because they nice and appreciative of my frequent visits. No topless, just patient and taking their time for the finish. That's all I want. No jackhammer HJ, I absolutely hate those.

I can't stand going to a place and they expect 100 or more just for a HJ. They ask for that because someone gave them that much. Even Bob Kraft didn't over tip and he's rich as hell. The last FS I got at an AMP was 120 and the door fee. I believe most of you pay 150 and the door fee, which should come close to 200.

Enjoy it. Tipping is good. Keep it reasonable. They rather you repeat than to give them a huge tip and not come again for another month.

Woody32
04-26-22, 20:57
No one is accusing anyone of overpaying. The point that a lot of us are making is that some Mongers pay more than what the service is worth. There isn't a general rule for tipping. I often give 60 to my favorite AMP just because they nice and appreciative of my frequent visits. No topless, just patient and taking their time for the finish. That's all I want. No jackhammer HJ, I absolutely hate those.

I can't stand going to a place and they expect 100 or more just for a HJ. They ask for that because someone gave them that much. Even Bob Kraft didn't over tip and he's rich as hell. The last FS I got at an AMP was 120 and the door fee. I believe most of you pay 150 and the door fee, which should come close to 200.

Enjoy it. Tipping is good. Keep it reasonable. They rather you repeat than to give them a huge tip and not come again for another month.My post was over your head. Like my joke.

MikeAndKit
04-26-22, 21:50
I haven't met one Brazilian that made me want to repeat. Yes, they were all gorgeous. But, the session was boring, robotic and a total waste of money. Granted they were 150 and not 300 for the ones I saw. No BBBJ and the CBJ was only less than 1-minute. If you have a fantasy of fucking a gorgeous woman, good on you. But, the output isn't worth future visits.Best Brazilian in the Boston area imo was Crystals in revere before my least fav uncle visited them great BBBJ super deep throat just a great time.

Woody32
04-27-22, 06:01
No one is accusing anyone of overpaying. The point that a lot of us are making is that some Mongers pay more than what the service is worth. There isn't a general rule for tipping. I often give 60 to my favorite AMP just because they nice and appreciative of my frequent visits. No topless, just patient and taking their time for the finish. That's all I want. No jackhammer HJ, I absolutely hate those.

Enjoy it. Tipping is good. Keep it reasonable. They rather you repeat than to give them a huge tip and not come again for another month.Where can I find your review on the FS parlor that is $120 ? What city?

KcirtaPanner2
04-27-22, 08:27
Last good one I remember was Giselle in the basement apartment in Stoneham. This probably goes back to 2014-15. She was smoking hot, short money and was a decent fuck, man do I miss her! I think I have a pic saved somewhere as she landed on SA, I will see if I can dig it up.Yes please do. Is she still in Stoneham?

ChipJohnson001
04-27-22, 08:35
Yes a dude is a deal killer for me.While it's a little unsettling, I actually think it is a good thing when a dude is there. It means the girls are more comfortable because they have 'protection', it means if a cop shows up that dude will be the first one they interact with, and it probably means the place is mob related, which while sketchy, is probably safer for a average joe paying customer.

LaChevre
04-27-22, 08:39
While it's a little unsettling, I actually think it is a good thing when a dude is there. It means the girls are more comfortable because they have 'protection', it means if a cop shows up that dude will be the first one they interact with, and it probably means the place is mob related, which while sketchy, is probably safer for a average joe paying customer.Yes it was a little creepy the first time I saw the dude when I was coming in. I thought what the fuck is this. Turns out he does foot massage there.

HappyDave
04-27-22, 08:52
Yes a dude is a deal killer for me.NMS in providence was run by a dude and his daughter. They had the sofas out front with his desk in the center. It was never a problem. Some times an old Momma was there, think it was family run. He was great during several attempted shut downs he stood his ground and often won. Not sure how the place got flipped to FS or where he went.

HappyDave
04-27-22, 08:57
So does anyone know where the alleged Jojo of main st returned to? I have seen a provider recently that goes by the name Jojo she is about the same age and a good menu and service looks similar but definitely not her. The original was one of the go to girls of Main st.

Sounds
04-27-22, 10:23
While it's a little unsettling, I actually think it is a good thing when a dude is there. It means the girls are more comfortable because they have 'protection', it means if a cop shows up that dude will be the first one they interact with, and it probably means the place is mob related, which while sketchy, is probably safer for a average joe paying customer.Went to Green Tea in Oxford and had a great time with one of the girls. She greeted me when I entered and did not see anyone else.

When leaving there was a guy sitting at the front desk. Seemed nice enough.

Might have worried me if I got there and he was who greeted me. But certainly was no issue.

BallsDeep7
04-27-22, 10:41
Recently saw Tammy at Iyara and again at her John Street location in Newton (behind the Sunoco gas station). Tammy is one of the hottest providers out there. She is very attractive and sexy. Early 30's, medium long brown hair and brown eyes. 5'6" and roughly 130 pounds. Her ass is delicious and her boobs are new and improved (she just went to Miami and got a boob job). She let me gently suck on her nipples for a few minutes. All options are available with Tammy. She must feel comfortable with you and it may take a few visits, but, you will reach the promised land with her. It will cost much cash, but Tammy is definitely worth it. BBBJ, CIM, COA, CFS, (with some BBFS) DAY and anal play are all on the menu.

BallsDeep7
04-27-22, 11:20
Nadia has a full menu on the table for anyone who has the right amount of cash. Nadia is a lot of fun to be with. She is always happy and smiling with a beautiful smile that really makes you feel comfortable. I saw her a couple of times, including a 4 hand with Rose and Bangkok Spa on Winchester Street in Newton / Highlands. Nadia is in her 20's to very early 30's. She is thin but has a gorgeous face. Not much of an ass. Rose is much older; upper 30's, thin but with a nice little ass.

The guy that you may there at times is a male massage therapist. He runs the place and is a nice guy. He posts his ads on CL. I have spoken with him before. Don't be spooked out by him because he is totally cool and the girls feel safe with him there.

Mattis1775
04-27-22, 12:30
Yes it was a little creepy the first time I saw the dude when I was coming in. I thought what the fuck is this. Turns out he does foot massage there.I'd rather have a dude watching the place than no one. Often, you get interrupted because the girl you're seeing is the only one there, where she has to answer the phone and the door.

MrHornBall
04-27-22, 13:05
A car crashed into a house next to SSH and Flower on the Bridge. Careful as LEO would be around.

Harley Dog 69
04-27-22, 15:55
Went to Green Tea in Oxford and had a great time with one of the girls. She greeted me when I entered and did not see anyone else.

Might have worried me if I got there and he was who greeted me. But certainly was no issue.I remember a year or two ago when 978 Washington in Weymouth changed hands the new owner, Kiki had her husband in the shop all the time to help with the opening. It wasn't a big deal. The service was great and he knew full well how his wife and the girls were making their money.

ThizzleHats
04-27-22, 19:41
I agree there's some shilling going on here. In my experience, Brazilian women in this hobby that are not in the stratospheric price range meet one or both of the following criteria: 1) they are fat and / or 2) they are lazy (I. E. Don't care about building a clientele, they try to get out out the door before you even have a chance to settle in). Good luck finding a Brazilian diamond in the rough!Are you guys talking about Brazilian massage (since this is the Massage thread) or Brazilian escorts?

If Escorts I've found plenty of really good providers, exclusively through Eros. Of course there have been less than stellar ones as well, but overall I've been liking them (especially since FS south of Boston is virtually non-existent at AMPs) Lots of reports in the Brazilian Girls thread. I was finally able to get the coveted UTR GFE after one of the girls I semi-frequent and have a good rapport with introduced me to her friend.

Mattis1775
04-27-22, 19:56
Went to Green Tea in Oxford and had a great time with one of the girls. She greeted me when I entered and did not see anyone else.

Might have worried me if I got there and he was who greeted me. But certainly was no issue.I wouldn't be surprised to see more men, even non-Asian men working the front as a way to keep assholes who like to haggle out and to do administrative tasks. But, then again, it also keeps more men from coming. I don't know. Like I said before, I'd rather have a guy at the desk than nobody.

JohnnyOceans2
04-27-22, 21:49
Was in the CT area and was going to stop by the infamous green door but there was a group of 5-6 junkies right in the courtyard making a huge scene so I aborted mission.

Went right around the corner to 40 H. Got buzzed up and went into 2 D. Door was open so walked in and greeted by an ugly mamasan. Was definitely not into but I paid 50 for the half and she told me to sit and wait. After about 10 minutes the other girl comes and brings me to the room. She was younger and pretty but had on baggy unflattering clothes. She gave a great massage but a lot of interruptions. On the flip no mention of tip and she finished me off in about 1 minute. She loved it she was very giggly and she never stopped. Never made any mention of a 2nd pop or paying more for it. Didn't know if I had it in me but it seemed like she really wanted it. UTC on the bottom got me the 2nd pop. Great clean up and I was out the door. Didn't get the name but wish I did because I would love to see more of her. Seemed like it was just her and the mamasan.

Anadi
04-27-22, 22:50
Was in the CT area and was going to stop by the infamous green door but there was a group of 5-6 junkies right in the courtyard making a huge scene so I aborted mission.

Went right around the corner to 40 H. Got buzzed up and went into 2 D. Door was open so walked in and greeted by an ugly mamasan. Was definitely not into but I paid 50 for the half and she told me to sit and wait. After about 10 minutes the other girl comes and brings me to the room. She was younger and pretty but had on baggy unflattering clothes. She gave a great massage but a lot of interruptions. On the flip no mention of tip and she finished me off in about 1 minute. She loved it she was very giggly and she never stopped. Never made any mention of a 2nd pop or paying more for it. Didn't know if I had it in me but it seemed like she really wanted it. UTC on the bottom got me the 2nd pop. Great clean up and I was out the door. Didn't get the name but wish I did because I would love to see more of her. Seemed like it was just her and the mamasan.Pardon my lack of knowledge, but could you share which place is this?

BallsDeep7
04-28-22, 01:39
Wanting to know if there are any good American providers in the area that are in their 20's-early 30's. We all know that AMP's dominate the landscape and I actually prefer American women far and away more than Asian women. The language barrier is exceedingly difficult to overcome and I think American girls are much more attractive and friendly. Just my opinion.

JohnReid
04-28-22, 01:56
The owner of the former Framingham Bodyworks (and Natick Bodyworks) was often at the stores. He was a decent guy and I don't recall being freak out when I first saw him. Actually got to be somewhat friends him in a usual business way.

I found out later that many times that I'd gone there over the years he'd told some of the girls to 'treat him nice, he is good customer'.

And some of them were really nice to me. LOL.

ThizzleHats
04-28-22, 02:05
Been meaning to write this for a while. This place is probably the hottest jack shack in Weymouth right now, and is my go-to spot, but I haven't been in about 2 weeks.

To start off parking is so-so, a few spots in a lot but some (such as me) don't like to get too close to a place, so there is street parking usually available. Could be better but nothing I've ever had a problem with. A few adjacent businesses and a pizza place across the street but you can approach from away from the intersection and not have to cross anything, only visible from cars waiting at the intersection.

Service across the board here is $40/ hh and $100 for a nude HJ. The only exception is for Eva which I'll talk about later. This might sound expensive to some, and I think its a tad high, but they're pretty firm about not going lower but I'm not going to haggle like a middle east street vendor or "make a stand" and leave if I don't get what I want. $100 is acceptable to me for what they offer.

Summer. Seems to be the one in charge. Cute face and decent english, likes to chat a bit. She's got a trim little body, and a decent set of fake tits. Not huge, but bigger than natural. Seam isn't very prominent but you can feel it it, texture is good not a hard bag. She has a bit browned nipples which she's okay with you playing with. I never tried to tune in tokyo but she is okay with sucking on them and maybe a bit heavier play than some. Her massage technique is above par, but not Pro level. HJ technique is good. Very sensual experience, licks your nipples, not a mechanical HJ or jackhammer. Does some good dirty talk. I don't go in for DATY but might be on the table. No additional services even after multiple visits. Probably in her 40's but a good look, might even pass for 30. Willing to do a finger up your pooper if you ask for it. Not a true prostate massage, but some good backdoor action she accompanies with a few "ooo"s while she's tickling your starfish.

Tiffany. The one everybody likes and for good reason. She's a true spinner. Petite thing, with some cute little tits on her, got that pouty look going on, pretty dang hot. Same service as summer, decent massage skills. No negotiation or talk of tip, she knows she's getting the benjamin. Does a little dirty talk, sensual with the HJ not mechanical as well. Something tells me Summer has them trained. Might be my fav just edging out Summer. No extras, as is par for the course. She told me she's in her 20's and I believe it.

Eva. This one tries to upsell. Summer said she'd be gone in a month. I've dodged her a few times I didn't like her haggling. Maybe she'll get the message when you have competition in the same building, the same ROOMS, you shouldn't try to ask for more unless you're offering better product. She's above average tall which I like, had a cute bob cut, tits weren't bad but nothing to write home about. Glad when she's gone so I don't have to see her hurt face when I ask for somebody else. 30's, possible 40's why / o.

Tina? Lina? - She was here a few months ago, but damn if she was still here she'd be the #1. Fantastic tits on her, not big melons but just a great shape and all natural (or if man-made, undetectable) Same great sensual HJ, massage was so-so like you'd expect. The tits were just great I can still practically see them in my mind. Wish she'd come back. Summer says she's gone though. C'est la vie.

There was another girl I think her name started with G. It was a ways back. First girl I saw her, but haven't seen her since. Same level of service, but a bit of flab on her. Worse looking that you might get at that other place near DQ (haven't been there since I started frequenting Health Ocean. Just overall a tad better here).

In closing this is a good place if you like consistency, and if you appreciate a good "into it" attitude (even if its feigned, they're good actors) and are willing to pay a bit extra for it.

DimSum21
04-28-22, 02:45
Tina? Lina? - She was here a few months ago, but damn if she was still here she'd be the #1. Fantastic tits on her, not big melons but just a great shape and all natural (or if man-made, undetectable) Same great sensual HJ, massage was so-so like you'd expect. The tits were just great I can still practically see them in my mind. Wish she'd come back. Summer says she's gone though. C'est la vie.

Tina / Lina is now at Eastern in tham. I made the trip out there to find her again, and she gave me a better deal for the same Russian service.

Joe Bujian
04-28-22, 05:35
Been meaning to write this for a while. This place is probably the hottest jack shack in Weymouth right now, and is my go-to spot, but I haven't been in about 2 weeks.

To start off parking is so-so, a few spots in a lot but some (such as me) don't like to get too close to a place, so there is street parking usually available. Could be better but nothing I've ever had a problem with. A few adjacent businesses and a pizza place across the street but you can approach from away from the intersection and not have to cross anything, only visible from cars waiting at the intersection.

Service across the board here is $40/ hh and $100 for a nude HJ. The only exception is for Eva which I'll talk about later. This might sound expensive to some, and I think its a tad high, but they're pretty firm about not going lower but I'm not going to haggle like a middle east street vendor or "make a stand" and leave if I don't get what I want. $100 is acceptable to me for what they offer.

Summer. Seems to be the one in charge. Cute face and decent english, likes to chat a bit. She's got a trim little body, and a decent set of fake tits. Not huge, but bigger than natural. Seam isn't very prominent but you can feel it it, texture is good not a hard bag. She has a bit browned nipples which she's okay with you playing with. I never tried to tune in tokyo but she is okay with sucking on them and maybe a bit heavier play than some. Her massage technique is above par, but not Pro level. HJ technique is good. Very sensual experience, licks your nipples, not a mechanical HJ or jackhammer. Does some good dirty talk. I don't go in for DATY but might be on the table. No additional services even after multiple visits. Probably in her 40's but a good look, might even pass for 30. Willing to do a finger up your pooper if you ask for it. Not a true prostate massage, but some good backdoor action she accompanies with a few "ooo"s while she's tickling your starfish.

Tiffany. The one everybody likes and for good reason. She's a true spinner. Petite thing, with some cute little tits on her, got that pouty look going on, pretty dang hot. Same service as summer, decent massage skills. No negotiation or talk of tip, she knows she's getting the benjamin. Does a little dirty talk, sensual with the HJ not mechanical as well. Something tells me Summer has them trained. Might be my fav just edging out Summer. No extras, as is par for the course. She told me she's in her 20's and I believe it.

Eva. This one tries to upsell. Summer said she'd be gone in a month. I've dodged her a few times I didn't like her haggling. Maybe she'll get the message when you have competition in the same building, the same ROOMS, you shouldn't try to ask for more unless you're offering better product. She's above average tall which I like, had a cute bob cut, tits weren't bad but nothing to write home about. Glad when she's gone so I don't have to see her hurt face when I ask for somebody else. 30's, possible 40's why / o.

There was another girl I think her name started with G. It was a ways back. First girl I saw her, but haven't seen her since. Same level of service, but a bit of flab on her. Worse looking that you might get at that other place near DQ (haven't been there since I started frequenting Health Ocean. Just overall a tad better here).

In closing this is a good place if you like consistency, and if you appreciate a good "into it" attitude (even if its feigned, they're good actors) and are willing to pay a bit extra for it.Great review. Thanks. Summer is indeed in charge. She is actually about 34 but can pass for younger IMHO. Nice girl. Tina is most likely the same Tina as at Eastern in Waltham as I have heard she was at both places, but I personally never ran into her in Weymouth.

DownWind
04-28-22, 09:59
[UOTE=ThizzleHats;5893401]There was another girl I think her name started with G. It was a ways back. First girl I saw her, but haven't seen her since. Same level of service, but a bit of flab on her. Worse looking that you might get at that other place near DQ (haven't been there since I started frequenting Health Ocean. Just overall a tad better here).

In closing this is a good place if you like consistency.[/QUOTE]Thiselle,

This is a great piece of writing and detail. You missed Bella, a decent provider by normal standards but a weak spot here. Mid 40's, tall, soft and just okay. The girls here are very hot, Tif had a hard O within a minute of FIV, time of month but even she was surprised. Just put Ben on the table and the rest comes easy. Sweet ladies who appreciate you and show respect.

If your into chiseling, please stay away.

JoeGlass
04-28-22, 10:00
If anyone with a paid / premium RubMaps subscription wouldn't mind helping me obtain one review, please PM me. I'd greatly appreciate it, thank you.

Momo2
04-28-22, 11:00

In closing this is a good place if you like consistency, and if you appreciate a good "into it" attitude (even if its feigned, they're good actors) and are willing to pay a bit extra for it.Many of the ladies here also worked at Eastern in Waltham. You know what happens when they become too busy. Long wAit times, shortened times, hurried experience. So to cut back on your frustration level. I suggest you call to make an appointment. Don't come early. Summer and the ladies will try to accommodate you. They will not give your spot away. Also know when the ladies are working. Summer does not usually work weekends. Tiffany works most weekends but not Monday and Tuesdays. There are usually 2 girls working. They can usually call in A third when needed. Try not to just walk in. You hate to be interrupted and so do we. There are other options a few minutes away. They are just as good if you know where to look. Always have a plan B.

Don't try to haggle too much. It kills the mood. Their menus and prices are fixed. Their looks and service are above average. I know what average looks like and I am done with that. Your paying for a fantasy not burger and fries. Happy Mongering.

BallsDeep7
04-28-22, 11:00

Summer. Seems to be the one in charge. Cute face and decent english, likes to chat a bit. She's got a trim little body, and a decent set of fake tits. Not huge, but bigger than natural. Seam isn't very prominent but you can feel it it, texture is good not a hard bag. She has a bit browned nipples which she's okay with you playing with. I never tried to tune in tokyo but she is okay with sucking on them and maybe a bit heavier play than some. Her massage technique is above par, but not Pro level. HJ technique is good. Very sensual experience, licks your nipples, not a mechanical HJ or jackhammer. Does some good dirty talk. I don't go in for DATY but might be on the table. No additional services even after multiple visits. Probably in her 40's but a good look, might even pass for 30. Willing to do a finger up your pooper if you ask for it. Not a true prostate massage, but some good backdoor action she accompanies with a few "ooo"s while she's tickling your starfish..Where is this place located? I have been to many AMP's in Weymouth, but I have not heard of this place. Is it near Commercial Street on the east side of Weymouth? Thank you.