PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161

Motoman36
03-08-22, 12:46
Thinking of trying Merry's Spa in Middleton. Any info wecomed. Post or PM.

Dan.You'll get the owner, same provider, no rotation, beyond middle age, 100% legit with table shower. No fun.

KoreaRich
03-08-22, 12:55
And is very talented orally. Working at Fayette and if she likes you will let you cum over to her house early morning.Do you have an address for "Fayette"or home? I was hoping for a body description of Niko. Thanks in advance. BRW. I'm not Asian. Just lived there a while, hence the handle.

AsianYumYum
03-08-22, 13:14
This is what most Mass Massage Parlors look like.

See if you can spot the obvious.

https://xhamster.com/videos/chinese-massage-granny-happy-ending-handjob-8997389

M Scores Easy
03-08-22, 13:52
Thinking of trying Merry's Spa in Middleton. Any info wecomed. Post or PM.

Dan.I went to this place about three months ago. Very clean. Nice massage. Standard HE. Older woman.

JakeMonger
03-08-22, 15:01
After seeing some other positive reviews of the spot by Norwood hospital, I decided to give it a shot this afternoon. Anywhere I visit, I always call ahead, so I did and made the appt for 1:00. Pulled up a bit early, so waited in my car. Mercedes pulls up about 12:45, and one you decided to go in and take my 1:00 appointment. I went in at 1 and acted surprised. Older mamasan said to come back in 1/2 hour and was very apologetic and frantic, so I went back and just waited in my car. Important to note, 2 other dudes tried to walk in while I was waiting.

Mercedes monger took off about 1:15, so I walk in early. She's still flustered and rushing, give her $. 4 for 30 min and get undressed. As previously reported, the door to the room doesn't close all the way; the carpet wasn't installed properly and blocks the door. Towel at the foot of the table, so I grabbed it to use as a drape (with the door issue, I didn't leave anything to chance). I unfold the towel and the middle is stuck together. Stuck as in: it had been used for clean up previously. The smell made it obvious. I threw it on the floor. F $& a ing disgusting.

She comes in, still flustered with how busy she is. Just goes right into the rubbing, fast, hard, all over the place. Tried to explain that she's alone and has no help until "maybe next week. " Terrible massage. Warm towel wipe down and mediocre soft touch. Flip, more erratic rubbing and then attempted HE. Also rushed and mechanical. Finally just told her I'm all set. Very apologetic, but I'd had quite enough.

Got dressed, from down the hall she yells "don't forget tip!" so I hand her $20. She had a look of disbelief. I told her the towel was dirty, everything was rushed, and do better next time. She said "don't come back" as I walked out the front door.

As I'm writing this, Norwood PD cruisers have passed at least 6 times.

Bottom line, if you're going to give this place a shot, wait until the luster has dulled a bit and it's not a revolving door in the middle of the afternoon.

QuincyFire
03-08-22, 15:07
How's the visibility here entering and within the building?.Went to sunrise tranquillity in Braintree landing totally forgettable experience 60.40.

BorrowAFeeling
03-08-22, 15:40
I believe it used to be Davis Foot Spa. They have been advertising on BP for a while, but I remember reading there was no extra to be had. Is that still the case? I may TOFTT but hoping to save myself the frustration if anyone knows.

Rupert 2
03-08-22, 18:46
Granny Jackhammer LOL.

See if you can spot the obvious.

AsianYumYum
03-08-22, 19:06
Granny Jackhammer LOL.

See if you can spot the obvious.I can't tell if that's a parlor or a nursing home.

Dickpalmer
03-08-22, 20:10
I went to this place about three months ago. Very clean. Nice massage. Standard HE. Older woman.I was there a while ago, maybe a year ago, and had the same experience. I haven't been back but didn't leave saying never again.

LaChevre
03-08-22, 20:28
Went to sunrise tranquillity in Braintree landing totally forgettable experience 60.40.I'm surprised, I have had some very good times there with Celine. For a good tip she will get naked and full rooming with daty. She's also down with getting massaged. . 8 tip.

LightNoOil
03-08-22, 21:33
Yeah, she jumped on her electric bike / scooter and I met her at her place. She does give great head! If she likes you and you treat her right she's very appreciative. She won't do anal but is pretty much open for anything in every position. Also, everything covered. Always - no exception. Her slow reverse froggy style cowgirl Is my favorite. She takes direction pretty well too. I asked her to hold her ass cheeks open while Doing that and she was more than happy to accommodate. I think she gets off on pleasing you.

And is very talented orally. Working at Fayette and if she likes you will let you cum over to her house early morning.

JohnDick75
03-08-22, 22:17
Leaving a little review as I said in Lawrence section went to lavender spa and like what others have said Michelle is excellent she takes off clothes for half the price of yellow lilly and let me suck her tits after finishing I told her she would put yellow out of business though she said competition was good my guess she doesn't want lilly to conspire against her my only question is would two spas attract attention from police but hopefully not because I plan on going to lavender often.

OceanBrez
03-08-22, 22:24
WEIWEI new place in walth she's in her 30's with nice medium size fake boobs kitty is bald slim body 40 HF 160 CBJ cfs I went down nice and clean and she was into it while riding the horse.Hello JGC, long time fan of Wei Wei / Main st could you PM location, would love to see her, great woman, lots of fun, thanks OB.

Mattis1775
03-09-22, 05:52
https://xhamster.com/videos/asian-massage-parlor-7979131

This is not me. But, an example of a nicely done HE. Not a jackhammer or stop / go method. Nice and slow for an excellent release. This should be used as a training video.

FenderBender88
03-09-22, 06:35
Made the trip to Fayette because someone had mentioned one of my favorite girls Niko was there. Sign on the door said closed and there was a sheriffs department sticker on the door. I guess they're closed. If anyone has contact info for Niko it would be greatly appreciated. I just go to a couple of regular spots so you might not like my info to trade.

Jim Mack
03-09-22, 07:16
Will be perfectly honest, I was not expecting as much access as I was allowed. Only had 65 in cash with me after house fee but she seemed thrilled to get that for a tip even with all that was allowed.

Before I get to the details, she just opened the place a-month ago and really wants business hence I think the leniency in the access. Really nice and enjoyable time.

Standard greeting, sign above where you walk to the rooms says 50 HH and 70 hour. She only charged me 40 for the HH.

Got undressed and waited for her to return. The one downside is she didn't shut the room door completely and I was completely uncovered. I didn't ask but I am sure she had the outside locked.

Asked for soft and she pretty much started teasing right away grazing and caressing the boys. I lifted up a bit for better access. On the flip as soon as I reached up top the shirt and bra went up. Same thing below. FIV allowed.

She has very good technique for the HE, started playing around the PM ares and asked " you want". I usually enjoy but was not really in the mood that day, but it's absolutely on the menu.

I think after a couple visits and she feels very comfortable with you, more may be available, but not sure.

MM.What does this mean? " the PM ares".

M Scores Easy
03-09-22, 10:12
This place is upstairs. Appeared to be clean. Walls went all the way to ceiling.

The provider was very thin. Avg looks.

Massage was excellent IMO. Slow long strokes made me almost fall asleep.

Standard finish, but there is def a menu. I declined.

AsianYumYum
03-09-22, 10:20
A typical session at a Mass Asian Parlor.

https://xhamster.com/videos/asian-massage-parlor-7979260

Woody32
03-09-22, 10:32
What does this mean? " the PM ares".Me thinks he is talking prostate massage.

Mattis1775
03-09-22, 12:03
A typical session at a Mass Asian Parlor.

https://xhamster.com/videos/asian-massage-parlor-7979260The kind I like that's friendly, smiles and accommodating. Others could learn from this one. She worked hard on this guy.

Johnson686
03-09-22, 13:00
Blue Sky Danvers or Salem? There's 2.I just drove by the Danvers location and the same sign is still there, Blue Sky Reflexology.

Rupert 2
03-09-22, 16:03
You have a total of three posts all asking for intel. If you know so much about these spas you are in the right place to share that intel.Clean it out.

It's full!

Johnson686
03-09-22, 16:18
After scoping out Blue Sky in Danvers to see if there was a name change (there wasn't), I decided to head over to Salem to check out the new place that used to be called Blue Sky. I only know this from this forum; I had never been here before. There's now a temporary sign advertising it as Custom Bodywork. Not crazy about this location because it's in a small plaza that is very exposed, and there's just no hiding where you're going if customers of other businesses are around.

Drew a very pretty young girl named Coco, and opted for a half hour for 50. The massage rooms are nice and large, but the walls don't go up to the ceiling, so you can hear every word of conversation from the adjoining rooms. Seemed busy there as I heard multiple mongers talking to the women.

Massage was good, she started out with a towel over my back, which worried me for a bit. I sent the usual signal of touching her leg to let her know what I was there for. After a while she asked me if oil was ok, I said yes, and the towel came off. Some more massage followed, then a good amount of playing with the boys while I was still on my stomach, which I always like.

After the flip, she started stroking me and willingly pulled up her top when I asked. She didn't ask for a specific tip but just asked that I "take care of her". She let me suck on her nice eraser nips, and I went to town. She either enjoyed it or was a good actress, because she was pressing her tit into my mouth. It didn't take long until I exploded.

She cleaned me up with some hot towels and I was all done. No massage after the HE, but maybe that was because I only did a half hour. I tipped her 80 because it was a good experience. Not sure if more is on the menu, but she was very friendly and the whole experience was very sexual, so I will return.

Bishop8891
03-09-22, 20:49
Took the plunge on the place in Norwood the other day. Opted for the hour to get comfortable and see what was on the menu.

Very disappointing. The place needs some work, door to the room doesn't close because the carpet is in the way.

Room is huge, walls don't go all the way up. Just a small space heater.

Woman there is alone so calls and door bell rings were a distraction.

At least she locks the outside door. So you have to ring bell to get in.

Good parking right in front of the place, your on a busy Main Street so privacy isn't very good.

The massage was one of the worst I have ever had.

She is all over the place head, back legs.

She is rough I asked her several times to slow down and take it slow.

She's rushing around and doesn't speak good English.

The flip was again rushed and just unenthusiastic to say the least.

No mention of any options, she has some nice man made breasts. They are rock hard!

Damage was 60/40. Will not be going back there again.

CamelToe Guy
03-09-22, 22:34
I'm surprised, I have had some very good times there with Celine. For a good tip she will get naked and full rooming with daty. She's also down with getting massaged. . 8 tip.I don't think so with DATY.

Rupert 2
03-09-22, 22:51
I don't think so with DATY.I know so with DATY.

You just have to be nice.

Very tasty.

MassMonger617
03-10-22, 00:27
Me thinks he is talking prostate massage.I am talking that.

MoreBJs
03-10-22, 12:58
Great review, very helpful, you saved me 100 dollars. I was going to go there after seeing it open one night around 10 p on a random Tuesday or Wednesday recently. Now, I know its a dump and bad service. This is a good example of how to properly do a review, I applaud you. Keep them coming!

OceanBrez
03-10-22, 13:17
Would anyone know where the wonderful Wei Wei of Main st / H2 O new place in Waltham is?

TIA, OB.

Belerian
03-10-22, 14:33
I believe it used to be Davis Foot Spa. They have been advertising on BP for a while, but I remember reading there was no extra to be had. Is that still the case? I may TOFTT but hoping to save myself the frustration if anyone knows.Was there last week. Standard ending from a middle aged womannot great, not terrible. 6/.4 tip.

WorldVV
03-10-22, 14:33
Went there yesterday afternoon but she was busy. I guess I dodged a bullet. Won't be visiting.

Took the plunge on the place in Norwood the other day. Opted for the hour to get comfortable and see what was on the menu.

Very disappointing. The place needs some work, door to the room doesn't close because the carpet is in the way.

Good parking right in front of the place, your on a busy Main Street so privacy isn't very good.

She is rough I asked her several times to slow down and take it slow..

Frosty047
03-10-22, 15:14
I believe it used to be Davis Foot Spa. They have been advertising on BP for a while, but I remember reading there was no extra to be had. Is that still the case? I may TOFTT but hoping to save myself the frustration if anyone knows.I haven't been in awhile, but they used to provide HE and I thought it was decent. I'm not sure if there were extras as I've never asked or tried for it. I've been thinking of visiting, but if you end up going first, would appreciate any updated Intel and if I go, I'll provide an update!

WorldVV
03-10-22, 17:46
Was there 2 weeks ago. Pay. 6 for an hour. Massage was so so, mainly soft touching.

Told her first time visiting which is true. Was told to flip earlier and told has be pay at least .6 for a HJ. Only OTC top.

She mentioned a lot of guys pay her. 100- tips which is outrageous.

Did catch her name. A Cup.

Won't be back for sure.

Mattis1775
03-10-22, 18:46
Was there 2 weeks ago. Pay. 6 for an hour. Massage was so so, mainly soft touching.

Told her first time visiting which is true. Was told to flip earlier and told has be pay at least .6 for a HJ. Only OTC top.

Won't be back for sure.I'm sure some did, overinflated tips for just a HJ. OTC is overrated. Some here would even defend their high tips. But, you're just making it worse for everyone else. I am still pissed off about that one AMP that wanted 100 for a DIY. I was close to not leaving any tip at all. Thanks to those that did give her 100 for jacking yourself off in front of a therapist.

Cookie Lover
03-10-22, 23:37

Won't be back for sure.Thanks for the warning and great review. Welcome to Mongerville.

FolleBlanche
03-11-22, 08:14
Nothing is worse than leaving a spa surrounded by an aura of cheap perfume, baby powder odor, or the stink of scented oil or lotion. It makes a mid-day visit and return to work impossible, and don't get me started on domestic implications. What are your go-to places for an unscented exit?

JakeMonger
03-11-22, 10:19

She is rough I asked her several times to slow down and take it slow.

She's rushing around and doesn't speak good English.

The flip was again rushed and just unenthusiastic to say the least.

No mention of any options, she has some nice man made breasts. They are rock hard!

Damage was 60/40. Will not be going back there again.I wrote a similar review the other day, within 10 minutes of leaving. Sorry you wasted your money. Keep clear of this place gents, not worth the visit. And as I wrote in my previous review, I watched NPD cruisers pass by about 6 times in the short time I was there. It's either a coincidence or it's on their radar. Either way, there's other options.

Mattis1775
03-11-22, 11:23
I wrote a similar review the other day, within 10 minutes of leaving. Sorry you wasted your money. Keep clear of this place gents, not worth the visit. And as I wrote in my previous review, I watched NPD cruisers pass by about 6 times in the short time I was there. It's either a coincidence or it's on their radar. Either way, there's other options.I wouldn't be surprised if it's already under surveillance and NPD is reading this now. I think these AMPs are being left alone for awhile after the incidents in the South. A lot of people look at AMPs much differently now other than a rub and tug place.

Bishop8891
03-11-22, 11:35
I wrote a similar review the other day, within 10 minutes of leaving. Sorry you wasted your money. Keep clear of this place gents, not worth the visit. And as I wrote in my previous review, I watched NPD cruisers pass by about 6 times in the short time I was there. It's either a coincidence or it's on their radar. Either way, there's other options.It's these reviews that help us all! Thanks Jake for your as well. To bad the providers don't see them and learn that they are hurting themselves by such terrible service.

AstroAndy
03-11-22, 11:42
Since pickings are slim and didn't have the funds for BTT decided to give WeiWei's shop one more try and it went much better. No bad smell this time and building was very quiet, like she is the only business seemingly open on the second floor.

Greeted by WW behind desk and she said biz was slow. Asked if I would try new girl and thought why not. New girl was Hannah or some version of that. Fair massage and nice tease. Once clothes came off I realized that she has a pretty awesome body, thin with bolt ons that fit her frame nicely. Was a good rider with no complaining and was attentive following my eruption. Damage was $200 total for the hour. Did not try for anything uncovered but would be interested if it was possible.

One note, unlike other places there is no private bathroom here which is not ideal.

MontereyJack
03-11-22, 13:14
Nothing is worse than leaving a spa surrounded by an aura of cheap perfume, baby powder odor, or the stink of scented oil or lotion. It makes a mid-day visit and return to work impossible, and don't get me started on domestic implications. What are your go-to places for an unscented exit?I always ask for massage with no oil. Still, if provider was wearing perfume or had lotion on her hands the scent will transfer. I keep paper towels and water in my gym bag in case I need an emergency clean up afterwards.

If you're a regular and have rapport you could comment about it, but until then it's a dice shoot.

Good luck.

GaryOfNYC
03-11-22, 13:34
Hi all,

Just wondering if she ending up at a new place. She's older, has a gut, but is a consummate professional!

Thanks in advance.

OceanBrez
03-11-22, 14:17
Since pickings are slim and didn't have the funds for BTT decided to give WeiWei's shop one more try and it went much better. No bad smell this time and building was very quiet, like she is the only business seemingly open on the second floor.

Greeted by WW behind desk and she said biz was slow. Asked if I would try new girl and thought why not. New girl was Hannah or some version of that. Fair massage and nice tease. Once clothes came off I realized that she has a pretty awesome body, thin with bolt ons that fit her frame nicely. Was a good rider with no complaining and was attentive following my eruption. Damage was $200 total for the hour. Did not try for anything uncovered but would be interested if it was possible.

One note, unlike other places there is no private bathroom here which is not ideal.Can you give us a hint where Wei Wei is?

Thanks much OB.

Cookie Lover
03-11-22, 15:43
I know the name of the place, I mean the name of the girl. So I don't have to call and setup a session with "the korean girl with the Ds" .Thizzle clean out your inbox!

Jay117
03-11-22, 15:59

Won't be back for sure.Maybe the guys paying higher tips are getting better results. Hard to say.

SamWiseGamgee
03-11-22, 16:23
Was so embarrassed to share this story. So I've been to Meini in Ashland almost a dozen times. Always a good massage and tug job. Went there yesterday and got Lisa or whatever her name that's what she told me. She had huge padding which made it seem she had big bolts on. Told me she's give a nice Russian finish. Little head was thinking so I agreed on 100. She takes off her top and they were small. Not too small but not enough to touch each other when my dick was between them and I aint no pornstar. Just the worst experience. I didn't realize until I was out later in the day I only gave her 80. Instant karma? Did not feel sorry for her but had just so much regret for not seeing through this.

Won't be back for sure.

Swindle
03-11-22, 17:01
I usually tip 40-60 there depending on the quality of the massage mostly. That might change because of my last visit there. I will have to bring more money with me and see what happens.

Was so embarrassed to share this story. So I've been to Meini in Ashland almost a dozen times. Always a good massage and tug job. Went there yesterday and got Lisa or whatever her name that's what she told me. She had huge padding which made it seem she had big bolts on. Told me she's give a nice Russian finish. Little head was thinking so I agreed on 100. She takes off her top and they were small. Not too small but not enough to touch each other when my dick was between them and I aint no pornstar. Just the worst experience. I didn't realize until I was out later in the day I only gave her 80. Instant karma? Did not feel sorry for her but had just so much regret for not seeing through this.

DownWind
03-12-22, 08:40
Nothing is worse than leaving a spa surrounded by an aura of cheap perfume, baby powder odor, or the stink of scented oil or lotion. It makes a mid-day visit and return to work impossible, and don't get me started on domestic implications. What are your go-to places for an unscented exit?If I notice a provider is wearing perfume or the oils are scented and the blood hound at home becomes a concern, I reach for Ben Gay to overpower the stink. Leave it in the gym bag or glove box for those days when your "sore neck" aches. Also avoid the after dressed hug which can stink up your clothes and leave a nice long black hair on your shirt.

Azn Lvr
03-12-22, 09:39
Nothing is worse than leaving a spa surrounded by an aura of cheap perfume, baby powder odor, or the stink of scented oil or lotion. It makes a mid-day visit and return to work impossible, and don't get me started on domestic implications. What are your go-to places for an unscented exit?Yeah, I hate that cheap perfume! I guess I've been lucky, haven't encountered it in ages. I usually decline lotion.

I remember trying rubbing alcohol to get it off.

Dieter M
03-12-22, 10:07
If I notice a provider is wearing perfume or the oils are scented and the blood hound at home becomes a concern, I reach for Ben Gay to overpower the stink. Leave it in the gym bag or glove box for those days when your "sore neck" aches. Also avoid the after dressed hug which can stink up your clothes and leave a nice long black hair on your shirt.Thats a good trick. I used to use french fries after strip club to overpower any smell and bring present fries for anyone who was staying up late to see when I got home LOL.

I frequent the gym so I have gym bag and will just go to gym and shower so its not weird when I arrive. Mid day it works but at my job I don't care if people think I smell like perfume.

Also I learned long ago when breaking up house chores to take laundry as my chore for this reason. You can say its because you want to wash a certain new clothing item properly or whatever reason you can think of but its been effective for me for 10 years so far.

YoshDosh
03-12-22, 10:46
Went to main st in Weymouth, massage was alright standard 60/40 for HE provider would get a bit upset when I felt around maybe she just had an off day but my visit seems like the exact opposite of everyone else's on here. Oh well, like I said maybe she was just having a bad day. I'll always give a new place 2 tries before making up my mind.

MarriedTom
03-12-22, 11:24
Nothing is worse than leaving a spa surrounded by an aura of cheap perfume, baby powder odor, or the stink of scented oil or lotion. It makes a mid-day visit and return to work impossible, and don't get me started on domestic implications. What are your go-to places for an unscented exit?$10 a month, free showers!

HappyDave
03-12-22, 12:00
If I notice a provider is wearing perfume or the oils are scented and the blood hound at home becomes a concern, I reach for Ben Gay to overpower the stink. Leave it in the gym bag or glove box for those days when your "sore neck" aches. Also avoid the after dressed hug which can stink up your clothes and leave a nice long black hair on your shirt.Buy today's standard it may be a little pricey. I leave the gas tank a little low and fuel up on the way home. Let just enough get on me to mask the smell. Works every time. Thing to watch for is a few providers wear lip stick. That kiss goodbye on the cheek can be the kiss of death. Also make sure your shirts are pulled back on the Wright way.

Katokay
03-12-22, 15:34
I don't think so with DATY.I know so.

Member #6305
03-12-22, 15:41
https://boston.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/asian/69-styleavailable-nowbjgfereal/747398594095

What's her name? Maybe my only option early in morning?

ChairmanMoss
03-12-22, 23:06
Why does Chanel Rion always wearing giant scarf covering her giant breasts?

FunBlkghi
03-13-22, 08:34
Hello PoorBill I sent a PM regarding Niko info, if anyone else can PM about her that would be great too would like to see my mileage

And is very talented orally. Working at Fayette and if she likes you will let you cum over to her house early morning..

Jaykk
03-13-22, 14:06
Hello PoorBill I sent a PM regarding Niko info, if anyone else can PM about her that would be great too would like to see my mileage.Could you PM Nikos address? Thanks. Weiwei too if someone has it.

PoorBill
03-13-22, 14:30
Hello PoorBill I sent a PM regarding Niko info, if anyone else can PM about her that would be great too would like to see my mileage

.I have relayed it to a couple guys and she said no more.

Jaykk
03-13-22, 16:20
I have relayed it to a couple guys and she said no more.Hey man,

Could you at least hook me up with her phone number so I can make an appointment with her.

Jaykk
03-13-22, 16:21
I have relayed it to a couple guys and she said no more.Have seen her before. And want to see her again.

Choir Boy
03-13-22, 17:46
https://boston.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/asian/69-styleavailable-nowbjgfereal/747398594095

What's her name? Maybe my only option early in morning?I responded to an ad with these pictures and this number last fall. She called herself Jenny. Pictures are fairly accurate, though she had a bigger belly than I like. English was fair.

TheGreatOne22
03-13-22, 18:04
Looking for someone new.

Looking for someone new, that offers Rimming!

BBBJ.

COF.

CIM.

CIMSW.

GREEK.

Would all be a bonus.

I do not discriminate on age or nationality. Got to be a female. Can be in a spa, escort, or even street Walker.

Looking for North of Boston preferably, but will to drive for a top notch experience.

Looking for someone other that the following:

BTT.

Kiki Michelle.

McKenna.

Tracy.

Lacey.

June.

These gals are all nice, but been there done that, looking for something new, Variety is the spice of life.

You can PM me if you'd prefer. Any and all assistance is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

ChipJohnson001
03-13-22, 20:02

Won't be back for sure.I'm not sure what the deal is with that place. I have not been in a while, but went mid 2021 and the girl was very hot, and did indeed get naked with some access, but it was far from a great session because she was just not into it, and I gave her $80 and she said same thing. Said it should be $100. Joint is gross, very public, no walls. They over estimate their value. Hence, have not been back.

Max Walker86
03-13-22, 21:38
Google has cherry lane as permanently closed, is that true?

Mattis1775
03-13-22, 22:11
I have relayed it to a couple guys and she said no more.Sometimes, you think you're doing the provider a favor by sending leads. The problems is 3/4 of those leads never lead to a meeting. Just curious Mongers asking questions. I've given one of my UTR years ago and she told me 30 dudes messaged and inquired about her. Of those 30, only 2 showed up and the others blew her off. You'll end up losing your provider because of others.

LaChevre
03-13-22, 23:00
I'm not sure what the deal is with that place. I have not been in a while, but went mid 2021 and the girl was very hot, and did indeed get naked with some access, but it was far from a great session because she was just not into it, and I gave her $80 and she said same thing. Said it should be $100. Joint is gross, very public, no walls. They over estimate their value. Hence, have not been back.Do you know what girl you had?

ChairmanMoss
03-13-22, 23:26
Still open. New name.

Sasuke9015
03-13-22, 23:50
Google has cherry lane as permanently closed, is that true?Google shows it closed, but it is open and at the same location. The door remains locked, but if you ring the bell, mamasan will open it for you.

FenderBender88
03-14-22, 05:48
And is very talented orally. Working at Fayette and if she likes you will let you cum over to her house early morning.Is she at pathway at Fayette? I swung by there last week and it was closed. Is there another spa she works at on that street? I used to see her all the time on the second floor at 299 Newport. Understandable if she doesn't want to have a bunch of random dudes coming by her personal place. So if she's at a massage place that would be great for me to jog her memory.

PoorBill
03-14-22, 07:56
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

PoorBill
03-14-22, 07:59
Is she at pathway at Fayette? I swung by there last week and it was closed. Is there another spa she works at on that street? I used to see her all the time on the second floor at 299 Newport. Understandable if she doesn't want to have a bunch of random dudes coming by her personal place. So if she's at a massage place that would be great for me to jog her memory.After I get through cheezs requests. Some guys never quit.

AlexBok
03-14-22, 08:36
And is very talented orally. Working at Fayette and if she likes you will let you cum over to her house early morning.I had another handle and gave you the information so you can see my posting history. Including the reason for making this change.

HappyDave
03-14-22, 08:40
Google has cherry lane as permanently closed, is that true?You read my report last week?

Harley Dog 69
03-14-22, 08:55
Long time hobbyist and thought I'd share a great experience I had yesterday. Tried a new shop on 3 A in Weymouth yesterday. Place was huge inside. Multiple rooms and nicely decorated, clean and toasty warm. Saw a couple of providers there and chose Cindy, cute, slim, early 30's I'd guess. The massage was fantastic, best I've had in a long time. Loved the deep pressure and back walking. Plenty of sensual teasing prior to the flip and awesome slow, light touch to start the he. It was more of an erotic massage of the package than a straight up jerk session. Erupted like I haven't in a very long time! This place has just moved up to my number 1 spot. Can't wait to try the others there.

P.S.: not to be confused with Dandelion at 46X Bridge.

RichnMa
03-14-22, 09:11
I just got back from Fort Lauderdale now I'm spoiled, 70 hour 200 table shower everything included she was a 9 Asian Can't wait to go back and repeat.

Looking for someone new.

Looking for someone new, that offers Rimming!

BBBJ.

COF.

CIM.

CIMSW.

GREEK.

Would all be a bonus.

ChosenWunn
03-14-22, 14:47
Went to this place number 203 (street name same as town) I was honestly approaching my breaking point as soon as she opened her mouth she asked for the fee for the massage which was 80 I handed her 100 and then she says give me a tip 80 more I'll let you touch me here I told her give me my money back. She then tells me I'm cheap and she should charge me more. She refuses to give my money back. I would never but I felt like reporting her. She then says I will give you a massage just no touching. It's not even like I need to be doing this I can easily hook up with females but just don't want to deal with their BS. So I'm like fine give me a massage. She just slaps my legs and irritates the fuck out of me. I tell her give me my damn money she just walks off like you cheap give me 80 dollars and if you don't have it cash app me. So I just left and on my way out she says you're handsome we could have had a good time I don't even know what else to say about the situation.

Mattis1775
03-14-22, 17:32
Went to this place number 203 (street name same as town) I was honestly approaching my breaking point as soon as she opened her mouth she asked for the fee for the massage which was 80 I handed her 100 and then she says give me a tip 80 more I'll let you touch me here I told her give me my money back. She then tells me I'm cheap and she should charge me more. She refuses to give my money back. I would never but I felt like reporting her. She then says I will give you a massage just no touching. It's not even like I need to be doing this I can easily hook up with females but just don't want to deal with their BS. So I'm like fine give me a massage. She just slaps my legs and irritates the fuck out of me. I tell her give me my damn money she just walks off like you cheap give me 80 dollars and if you don't have it cash app me. So I just left and on my way out she says you're handsome we could have had a good time I don't even know what else to say about the situation.Didn't realize there was an Asian parlor in Winthrop. This one sounds like a hard ass, probably the boss that they can't pay the rent because their services suck. If you don't have the vibe when you get in, just leave. I wouldn't even give them the cash. And, bring change. Forget about the big bills, 10's and 20's. Some of these hags won't give you change or think it's their tip. It's fine to put Amazing Massage along with the street name. This info is for us and to avoid. Just from the photos in Yelp, were they Chinese, Thai or Vietnamese? Place looks somewhat legit with a spa feeling to it. Those "extra" stuff that you were looking for, they probably hate doing. But, do it for the cash.

BonJovi
03-14-22, 17:54
Still open. New name.Sign says Wawa spa if I read it right.

ChosenWunn
03-14-22, 18:48
Didn't realize there was an Asian parlor in Winthrop. This one sounds like a hard ass, probably the boss that they can't pay the rent because their services suck. If you don't have the vibe when you get in, just leave. I wouldn't even give them the cash. And, bring change. Forget about the big bills, 10's and 20's. Some of these hags won't give you change or think it's their tip. It's fine to put Amazing Massage along with the street name. This info is for us and to avoid. Just from the photos in Yelp, were they Chinese, Thai or Vietnamese? Place looks somewhat legit with a spa feeling to it. Those "extra" stuff that you were looking for, they probably hate doing. But, do it for the cash.I'm not sure exactly where she was from but the place is 100% somewhere to do the deed and I didn't even lay down before she started talking about extras. She also has a location on Revere st 5X at that I would avoid both. During her crappy massage where she basically was just punching my leg she said she had just purchased a building in Maine and that all her clients always come back so either she's a liar or there are some idiots out there.

Bishop8891
03-14-22, 18:53
Went to this place number 203 (street name same as town) I was honestly approaching my breaking point as soon as she opened her mouth she asked for the fee for the massage which was 80 I handed her 100 and then she says give me a tip 80 more I'll let you touch me here I told her give me my money back. She then tells me I'm cheap and she should charge me more. She refuses to give my money back. I would never but I felt like reporting her. She then says I will give you a massage just no touching. It's not even like I need to be doing this I can easily hook up with females but just don't want to deal with their BS. So I'm like fine give me a massage. She just slaps my legs and irritates the fuck out of me. I tell her give me my damn money she just walks off like you cheap give me 80 dollars and if you don't have it cash app me. So I just left and on my way out she says you're handsome we could have had a good time I don't even know what else to say about the situation.Thanks for this heads up on this place. Total rip-off. I hope this opens peoples eyes to the kinda place this is.

I know I won't be visiting here. Holding back your money is definitely a no no in my book and then asking for a tip before the massage even starts. See Ya!

MrPerception
03-14-22, 19:07
I have it from a reliable source that the shop was closed down by the police on Friday. No known arrests, but possible court for owner.

That's all I know. Stay safe and be kind.

BonJovi
03-14-22, 20:35
Saw Summer at 7 xx Moody.

6 plus. 6 for the hour.

Excellent massage followed by soft touch and standard finish. Definitely worth seeing her. Not sure if more on menu. Didn't ask.

AsianYumYum
03-14-22, 22:06
Why do have to interrupt the chain and not keep a standard finish at 40? This is what we're talking about when we talk about hurting the community by doing this. If you didn't get more then just a regular jack hammer, pump you like a farm animal dead corps HJ finish. Why not just give a standard tip of the lousy 40 and move on.

It's like the dead walking series never ending in here. Only a few get it.

6 plus. 6 for the hour.

Excellent massage followed by soft touch and standard finish. Definitely worth seeing her. Not sure if more on menu. Didn't ask.

MassMonger617
03-14-22, 22:24
I have it from a reliable source that the shop was closed down by the police on Friday. No known arrests, but possible court for owner.

That's all I know. Stay safe and be kind.Owner is a very nice woman.

Bozscaggs
03-14-22, 22:53
Energy is constantly busy and it's completely legit. The ladies all have on the black armor with a collared shirts. There are couple's and Ladies going in there all the time for legit massages. It's located in a small but busy little mall area off of Route one next to a construction contractors office. High visibility area.I've been there a number of times over the months not legit! Is all I will say! Depends whose doing the service. They would be out of business if they were not a rub and tug place.

Bishop8891
03-15-22, 07:59
I'm not sure exactly where she was from but the place is 100% somewhere to do the deed and I didn't even lay down before she started talking about extras. She also has a location on Revere st 5X at that I would avoid both. During her crappy massage where she basically was just punching my leg she said she had just purchased a building in Maine and that all her clients always come back so either she's a liar or there are some idiots out there.

6 plus. 6 for the hour.

Why do have to interrupt the chain and not keep a standard finish at 40? This is what we're talking about when we talk about hurting the community by doing this. If you didn't get more then just a regular jack hammer, pump you like a farm animal dead corps HJ finish. Why not just give a standard tip of the lousy 40 and move on.

It's like the dead walking series never ending in here. Only a few get it.Tipping for a HJ is like tipping for good service at a restaurant. If you like the waitress and she delivers excellent service why not give her a little extra. If someone is giving me good service for a massage I always tip a little extra. Don't worry it's not hurting the industry. It shows you have class.

BonJovi
03-15-22, 08:24

It's like the dead walking series never ending in here. Only a few get it.Perhaps I wasn't clear. This was easily the best tease and release I've had. Continued with a great massage after as well. I got a therapeutic massage with a bonus and thought that was worth the extra Jackson.

AsianYumYum
03-15-22, 12:25
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

ThizzleHats
03-15-22, 13:06

It's like the dead walking series never ending in here. Only a few get it.I tip $80 just to watch you cry about it.

[Deleted by Admin]

JustAnInspect
03-15-22, 16:56
Owner is a very nice woman.Heard they are going after her for human trafficking, that her requirement for working there is the girls have to perform handjobs.

This would should be locked up a long time if she makes it a requirement.

JustAnInspect
03-15-22, 16:58

That's all I know. Stay safe and be kind.Yes they are being brought before a grand jury for prostitution and human trafficking: any one going there should stay far away or you might get pulled into the case.

Babuasg02
03-15-22, 18:32
Can you give us a hint where Wei Wei is?

Thanks much OB.Its on 24X High street.

Visited 2 days ago. 2 young girls. Begins with decent Massa then FS. Damage was 40 plus 180.

MoreBJs
03-15-22, 19:07
Just remember foremost that these AMP ladies and SW's are professional liars as well as providers. Don't believe a word they say, and in fact keeping conversation to the minimum, as the old beer commercial said, "less is more" should be all of your m. O's. Start now if you haven't yet. And remember as well the famous Abraham Lincoln quote of "you can't fool all the people all the time. "- google for full quote. Tip what you feel is appropriate. Use your own common sense. As for SW's, remember that they are criminals by nature of what they do. Would you believe a criminal in another capacity? Keep your conversation tight lipped as well with them, don't reveal personal info, and don't believe a word they say, they will say what benefits them or what they feel could get an advantage on you. If you can't strike a deal, release or better yet don't even let them in the car prior to agreeing to something. Despite the 22 rules, I have had success talking through the window on the side of the road for a minute or so, and never been caught or approached by LE, so I don't agree with that particular rule of the 22 rules for street mongering, and I've been at this since June 1993. I have passed on 100's, I have released many too.

Bishop8891
03-15-22, 20:36
Yes, you have class, generous and a nice guy. Now, all girls are going to expect a Benjamin or more for shit service as well. I said this before that some witch near Attleboro had me DIY and wanted 100. Why? Because she said other clients gave her 100. Well, thanks asshole. DIY, I may give 20 just for the massage tip. DIY is myself rubbing one out. I get it if they don't want to touch you. But, don't ask for 100 for a no touch, vice another girl who touched you, rubbed one out for you and cleaned up for you. It's fine if you want to tip your favorite girl. I've given extra myself because she was friendly, accommodating and just a nice person. But, don't give extra for little to no service because you think it's the correct amount. I may sound like an asshole here. But, I'm not a rich monger that can give huge tips for bad service.I never said anything about huge tips, an extra 10 or 20 goes along way if your a repeat customer and you have a good relationship with the provider. Asking for 100 for DIY, now that's absurd. Happy hunting.

Flash88
03-15-22, 23:17
Recent visit to Medway, have been there a few times and had different providers, Yoyo I think the last. Small place in what can be a very busy little strip mall. Providers so far have been good, and I've left happy with a typical donation. No TS, walls are short and has curtains for doors. Still always seems quiet and the providers have been very friendly and willing. No TS also, BTW. I like this place if near the area, but in Metrowest BVR is still my fav.

EMonkey
03-15-22, 23:28
Gave it a visit because I was close by, I also give them a call just in case to confirm the time. I did not asked her name.

She was short, thick eye browns, long hair, regular soft body, small boobs and she did not wear a mask.

30 min 40.

160 CNY Gift.

CBJ was okay nothing special but at least not teeth scratching, after that some doggy, miss, then I hold her on the air to finish.

Massage. Was the push pressure type but it game me time to relax before leaving.

I still Miss Angela and Lulu from Waverly since I was more familiar with then and I could take my time.

Also the post about wei wei confuse me since I always thought it was on main St, but now according to a recent post it is Cherry lane.

Stay safe, save gas and pump for fun.

PatMine22
03-15-22, 23:33
Its on 24X High street.

Visited 2 days ago. 2 young girls. Begins with decent Massa then FS. Damage was 40 plus 180.They are not all FS but I got everything last week for 130 from Coco. LE was in the parking lot observing as I left though. No idea if that's just a normal spot for them to hang out across from the cemetery.

JohnGlobalCorp
03-16-22, 12:36
https://boston.bedpage.com/Escorts/allston-3new-girls-in-outcall/20668375.html

512xxxx063.

Any reviews?

PawgHunter400
03-16-22, 13:19
Didn't get a name but a few weeks ago did a mid day sesh at 56 in h20.65 for the hour but surprisingly got a good session, massage was solid with 2 pops. Not sure if she forgot about the first one because she went back to massaging in between. Might've been slow recently. Tipped 65 and went on my way.

Jaykk
03-16-22, 14:11
13* moodie was OK. Decent massage and standard HE. 73* was better in massage but nothing exceptional on HE.

Sasuke9015
03-16-22, 19:07
Went in for hh. Met coco, massage was okay, with a little teasing of junior. She would giggle and move closer as I touched her legs and ass. After about 10 minutes, asks to flip. She asks what do you want. I said everything, she offered 200. I countered 180 and she said okay. Asks for the money upfront. Takes it and leaves. Comes back and strips naked and puts on the cover. CBJ was okay, nothing exceptional. Asked her to sit on me and she sat on my chest and let me play with her pussy, no daty. Finally she asks to be fucked. Tried Mish, K9, and cowgirl. And finally blew in missionary. Has amazing man made Bolt-one that she likes being sucked.

Overall spent 40+180. Decent day out.

Mattis1775
03-16-22, 21:58
https://boston.bedpage.com/Escorts/allston-3new-girls-in-outcall/20668375.html

512xxxx063.

Any reviews?Never tried here. But, they're all the same. Don't expect the CIM, DFK or BBBJ. It's depends on the girl. These places are hit or miss with rotating girls like a merry go round. Average 150-300.

HappyDave
03-17-22, 08:36
Went in for hh. Met coco, massage was okay, with a little teasing of junior. She would giggle and move closer as I touched her legs and ass. After about 10 minutes, asks to flip. She asks what do you want. I said everything, she offered 200. I countered 180 and she said okay. Asks for the money upfront. Takes it and leaves. Comes back and strips naked and puts on the cover. CBJ was okay, nothing exceptional. Asked her to sit on me and she sat on my chest and let me play with her pussy, no daty. Finally she asks to be fucked. Tried Mish, K9, and cowgirl. And finally blew in missionary. Has amazing man made Bolt-one that she likes being sucked.

Overall spent 40+180. Decent day out.Could someone fill me it where this is?

PatMine22
03-17-22, 10:19
Could someone fill me it where this is?Dave this is your favorite place. New owners, similar girls but way more FS going on and a few young cuties.

Rupert 2
03-17-22, 14:06
She is indeed Tina from Eastern Tham;.

C cup, 25 to 35 ; Russian provided.

Went there Tuesday night and drew Lina.

Did an hour, massage was great, nice teasing before the flip.

Negotiated for nude h j. It was very good with roaming and some.

Access allowed. Did not opt for Russian, not my thing.

She is pretty and friendly.

Had a good time and I recommend.

Bishop8891
03-17-22, 15:18

Had a good time and I recommend.Thanks for the intel! She was one of my favorites there!

HappyDingDong
03-17-22, 15:55
Do you know if she's no longer at eastern? I was going to see her this weekend at Eastern, but will have to call here if she's not there anymore!

PawgHunter400
03-17-22, 17:55
What spots in the h20 area do people go to these days?

1 main for me had some good times but of course no longer around. Young girl who I was convinced wanted to go home with me but FS for 200. Was sad I didn't see the busty one who walked by as I walked into the room. Orchard was pretty bad the one time I went with a gal that was pretty rude and $ hungry, ended up walking out after being rushed and not very satisfied but that's gone too. Beech is still around but I feel like it got old.

Feel free to pm with details if you'd like to keep it private.

Rupert 2
03-17-22, 18:05
Do you know if she's no longer at eastern? I was going to see her this weekend at Eastern, but will have to call here if she's not there anymore!She is not at Ocean on weekends.

Call Ella.

To be sure.

JohnL1983
03-17-22, 23:19
Is Summer still at Middle?

Rupert 2
03-18-22, 08:55
Is Summer still at Middle?Yes; she is manager.

HappyDave
03-18-22, 09:46
Dave this is your favorite place. New owners, similar girls but way more FS going on and a few young cuties.Thanks. Only knew the location as Cherry Lane or High St. So many places have so many names.

ThizzleHats
03-18-22, 10:12

Had a good time and I recommend.Wants $100 for nude HJ and more for DATY.

MongerOG
03-18-22, 10:36
Wants $100 for nude HJ and more for DATY.100 on top of house fee or total?

Augustwest
03-18-22, 12:51
What spots in the h20 area do people go to these days?

1 main for me had some good times but of course no longer around. Young girl who I was convinced wanted to go home with me but FS for 200. Was sad I didn't see the busty one who walked by as I walked into the room. Orchard was pretty bad the one time I went with a gal that was pretty rude and $ hungry, ended up walking out after being rushed and not very satisfied but that's gone too. Beech is still around but I feel like it got old.

Feel free to pm with details if you'd like to keep it private.Angela from CB in Waltham opened a spot on Mt Auburn in Watertown Sq, as far as I know she's still open there. I had a couple of nice sessions there, one with A and one with another very aggressive provider.

Rupert 2
03-18-22, 13:40
Wants $100 for nude HJ and more for DATY.Eastern Influence; Ella upsell.

Bike Rider X
03-18-22, 13:41
Went to see Hong in Woburn. Nice place, nice lady, very accommodating, will negotiate. Went for the 30 min for $50. Nice massage, better than I expected. She asks what I want, I say everything, $. On the bed, she drops her laundry. But of a beer belly, saggy Bs. Asks if I want a BJ, sure. Out comes the Saran Wrap. Surprisingly not bad. On to the main event, breaks out a condom. Not sure why she waited. While on top I notice her breath is nasty, big turn off. I roll her over and get away from her mouth. Pound away for 10 minutes, finish up and the bag. Overall not terrible, body was worse than other reviewers described. Might go back in a pinch.

Bishop8891
03-18-22, 14:39
Eastern Influence; Ella upsell.That's to bad, I guess she was taught well!

Regokux
03-18-22, 16:26
Went to eastern for hh $40 and got Michelle, a nice spinner I enjoyed. I tip her $200 for a great service: HJ, daty, breast play. Oh man I am very generous and I do not regret. Total damage $240. .

Jim Mack
03-18-22, 17:16
I saw Ya Ya, from Eastern there last week. Nice little body.

Offered oral but I didn't bring much money. She said she only does handjobs and oral.

Pleasant, pretty. Overall a good time.

Bishop8891
03-19-22, 02:44
Went to eastern for hh $40 and got Michelle, a nice spinner I enjoyed. I tip her $200 for a great service: HJ, daty, breast play. Oh man I am very generous and I do not regret. Total damage $240. .Michelle is awesome. Glad you tipped her well!

Azn Lvr
03-19-22, 09:12
I thought you guys might be amused by a stupid mistake I made. I assume that most of the massage ladies are lying a lot of the time, and I don't know about you, but I lie about my name and where I'm from if they ask. One time I lied and told Ella I was from somewhere and she goes "OH! That RICH TOWN! You tip me REALLLLY BIG! ".

Godddammit I guess I have to pick a nice mixed-wealth town to lie that I'm from!

AsianYumYum
03-19-22, 11:01
You were. Pounding on a 67 year old granny prune pussy. That stink breath that almost melted your face is years of sucking x amount of cocks.

One of you is going to kill that granny fucking her to death. Lady should be retired by now but still going I guess. She loves her some cock.

What was the damages on mass Hong, rumors are she's expansive?

Went to see Hong in Woburn. Nice place, nice lady, very accommodating, will negotiate. Went for the 30 min for $50. Nice massage, better than I expected. She asks what I want, I say everything, $. On the bed, she drops her laundry. But of a beer belly, saggy Bs. Asks if I want a BJ, sure. Out comes the Saran Wrap. Surprisingly not bad. On to the main event, breaks out a condom. Not sure why she waited. While on top I notice her breath is nasty, big turn off. I roll her over and get away from her mouth. Pound away for 10 minutes, finish up and the bag. Overall not terrible, body was worse than other reviewers described. Might go back in a pinch.

Cumisher
03-19-22, 13:47
Lolll. This comment is too funny. I would of walked! LOL.

Rupert 2
03-19-22, 14:32
Thizzle clean out your inbox!FULL,

Please tend to maintenance.

ThizzleHats
03-19-22, 14:43
100 on top of house fee or total?Yup, $40/ hhr+$100 she asked for.

ThizzleHats
03-19-22, 14:48
Thizzle clean out your inbox!You need to, too.

Sigh 200 message limit.

Bishop8891
03-19-22, 16:01
I thought you guys might be amused by a stupid mistake I made. I assume that most of the massage ladies are lying a lot of the time, and I don't know about you, but I lie about my name and where I'm from if they ask. One time I lied and told Ella I was from somewhere and she goes "OH! That RICH TOWN! You tip me REALLLLY BIG! ".

Godddammit I guess I have to pick a nice mixed-wealth town to lie that I'm from!Did you tip her big?

JohnnyOceans2
03-19-22, 16:14
Going to be in the CT area this week and want to stop by for a good experience. 40 H was my spot back in the day. Someone please give me the 411 on where is hot these days and I could return the favor with some intel south of the city.

Azn Lvr
03-19-22, 17:38
Did you tip her big?Of course I lied and said I didn't have much on me!

(For the record I think I gave her a fair tip.).

Bike Rider X
03-19-22, 17:59
You were. Pounding on a 67 year old granny prune pussy. That stink breath that almost melted your face is years of sucking x amount of cocks.

One of you is going to kill that granny fucking her to death. Lady should be retired by now but still going I guess. She loves her some cock.

What was the damages on mass Hong, rumors are she's expansive?She may be expansive, but not expensive.

Bozscaggs
03-19-22, 21:21

Godddammit I guess I have to pick a nice mixed-wealth town to lie that I'm from!Yes, they want to assimilate your residence with how deep your pocket are? Lawyers not doubt are scum on the take. They also think if you live in a nice town. You have deep pockets!

CamperVan10
03-19-22, 22:33
They are not all FS but I got everything last week for 130 from Coco. LE was in the parking lot observing as I left though. No idea if that's just a normal spot for them to hang out across from the cemetery.Lived in Waltam for almost 20 years; jogging and biking route was High St. , and the cemetery is a cut through to the river walk. Cops do hang there often, for numerous reasons including buying scratch tickets at the convenience stores. Yet, it now serves another purpose as a surveillance post for the action that everybody knows is going on, is sanctioned by the cities and towns, and should never be illegal to begin with. A F'ing joke. So, it is not necessarily a sting set up, but could be routine surveillance at the same time. Mind your P.S. And Qs. Walk softly (and.).

JohnDick75
03-20-22, 17:22
Went to see Hong in Woburn. Nice place, nice lady, very accommodating, will negotiate. Went for the 30 min for $50. Nice massage, better than I expected. She asks what I want, I say everything, $. On the bed, she drops her laundry. But of a beer belly, saggy Bs. Asks if I want a BJ, sure. Out comes the Saran Wrap. Surprisingly not bad. On to the main event, breaks out a condom. Not sure why she waited. While on top I notice her breath is nasty, big turn off. I roll her over and get away from her mouth. Pound away for 10 minutes, finish up and the bag. Overall not terrible, body was worse than other reviewers described. Might go back in a pinch.Worse what reviews said her body was good she's aging granny who has no passion for her job did she get whinny when you touched her nipples.

JohnDick75
03-20-22, 17:24

What was the damages on mass Hong, rumors are she's expansive?For how old and how bad she is not worth the 100 she charges Hong greatest mistake in my monger hobby.

Cookie Lover
03-20-22, 17:55
Went to see Hong in Woburn. Nice place, nice lady, very accommodating, will negotiate. Went for the 30 min for $50. Nice massage, better than I expected. She asks what I want, I say everything, $. On the bed, she drops her laundry. But of a beer belly, saggy Bs. Asks if I want a BJ, sure. Out comes the Saran Wrap. Surprisingly not bad. On to the main event, breaks out a condom. Not sure why she waited. While on top I notice her breath is nasty, big turn off. I roll her over and get away from her mouth. Pound away for 10 minutes, finish up and the bag. Overall not terrible, body was worse than other reviewers described. Might go back in a pinch.Stopped by her shop in on office building. Took one look and know her pictures were from 30 years ago. She was so sweet I went with it anyways. Got uninspired FS. I think I was far less inspired. Don't remember the tip but she gave me some of it back. I almost gave up mongering for good. Definitely a granny. Possible great granny.

Jolem
03-20-22, 19:37
With Chi long gone, wondering if anyone's been to this new (place or will be considering TOFTT -.

Best body work in newton ✨9989;9989;10024;grand opening✨9989;9989;10024;617.657. 1088✨9989;9989;10024;(22) -.

https://boston.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/1359-centre-st-newton-ma-02459/12888718.html

The girls at Cha Ba are beautiful, sensual, conversant in English and have busy independent lives. There is much on the table but very expensive.

The same goes for Bangkok health Spa in Newton, closer to 128. Viva, Rosie, Jesse and others.

Mmmmmm69
03-21-22, 05:15
With Chi long gone, wondering if anyone's been to this new (place or will be considering TOFTT -.

Best body work in newton ✨9989;9989;10024;grand opening✨9989;9989;10024;617.657. 1088✨9989;9989;10024;(22) -.

https://boston.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/1359-centre-st-newton-ma-02459/12888718.htmlWent twice when they initially opened months ago shortly after the delightful FS Korean place closed down the street. Nice building inside with private parking in back. I was disappointed, standard HE not much roaming with hands or display of assets.

RealNowhereMan
03-21-22, 09:08
I went twice back when they first opened in Sept / Oct (post-Delta pre-Omicron basically). It was fine, but nothing amazing? Girl was pretty and friendly (and almost certainly cycled out now). It's in a basement. You enter from the back of the building, but the back of the building is on / facing a residential street which actually makes me a bit surprised it's lasted this long already. It's not remotely fancy and definitely feels like a converted basement. Nothing more than regular HE service was on the table when I went. It's part of a group with a few other parlors in the Newton / MetroWest area (I forget which).

https://boston.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/1359-centre-st-newton-ma-02459/12888718.html

Hotboyzz
03-21-22, 09:38
Has they relocated? Anyone have any info or the status on where the talent are now? Thanks.

Jared260
03-21-22, 10:28
Has they relocated? Anyone have any info or the status on where the talent are now? Thanks.This place is permanently closed now. Are. I. P. Staff has dispersed, back to NYC.

JohnnyCakes268
03-21-22, 13:54
Anyone get more than an HJ with Jesse? Has anyone gotten BBBJ? Seen her several times but never more than HJ.

Biff1980
03-21-22, 14:04
Does anyone know where Anna went that worked at unique in Weymouth?

CbrRider
03-21-22, 15:43
The new spot on bridge st was busy today so I opted for Apple. Walked in and saw a tiny, petite woman and went for the hh. Suprisingly decent massage and her technique at the end was also surprisingly good. She had a pretty face but absolutely no meat on her body. She was nice however and I'd probably repeat in a pinch. Her name was Annie I think she said. And this place is clean, I really appreciate that as well.

DownWind
03-21-22, 16:09
Yes, they want to assimilate your residence with how deep your pocket are? Lawyers not doubt are scum on the take. They also think if you live in a nice town. You have deep pockets!Well, that's fine with me as my first priority is to get a enthusiastic session and get out of their with mission accomplished. If I pay more than standard, that's worth it tow me. And, the next guy probably gets some collateral benefit.

Momo2
03-21-22, 18:04
Well, that's fine with me as my first priority is to get a enthusiastic session and get out of their with mission accomplished. If I pay more than standard, that's worth it tow me. And, the next guy probably gets some collateral benefit.Conversation with a little bit of analysis. If you live 50 miles away you will be considered a one and done customer. If you live in the town next door, you are a potential regular. Where you work or if you are retired goes into the how deep are your pockets file.

I can never keep my lies straight so I just give the basic truth with less details. If you become a regular then they will tell if you are BS artist if you keep changing your story. I love it when they start asking you who else do you go to for a massage. They want to know who the competition is.

It's all part of the fun.

Jrvegasfun
03-22-22, 09:59
Yes they are being brought before a grand jury for prostitution and human trafficking: any one going there should stay far away or you might get pulled into the case.How could you know this?

FatTaco
03-22-22, 11:49
Anyone get more than an HJ with Jesse? Has anyone gotten BBBJ? Seen her several times but never more than HJ.I have never gotten more than a HJ at this location. I have been here several times too. I would say one of the better HJ places as everyone I have been with has taken instructions well but never more than that.

Packman12
03-22-22, 15:54
Looks like a new spa to replace Mantra finally opened up. Mantra closed during the pandemic (think they got busted on HE) and I had been talking to Lily and she said a new spa was going in. Walked by and the light for Open was there but no name or phone number on windows. May give it a try this week and report back.

HappyDave
03-22-22, 16:31
Stopped in WiWi's new place, door locked and no answer on either of the phone lines tired several times during the day. I know she goes to China sometimes so hope she will be back.

Went to 1060 lots of road work and could not find good parking.

Went to 32 South third floor, met by ugly mama, got introduced to a girl that looked like Ms Mina on YouTube glasses and all (did not get her real name), seemed cute in sweats so gave her a try. What a mistake, lame rub for 45 min an no tease at all, on the flip more lame rub and at the very end a jack hammer tug, would not allow any accesses. .6 house for the full hour, .4 for the effort with the jackhammer.

What pissed me off the most about 3rd floor south was that even though looks were hit or miss, the menu was always full. Not a hint of it at all, in fact if it was not for the last 10 min I was thinking no joy at all she did not even brush the boys once until the end.

Needed to do the deed right and after my last Cherry Lane experience with LiLi tried it again. Got Cece looked OK but naked not that great, for another lame rub but a lot of good tease, paid the. 6 house and insisted up front tip 140 for a naked roll and she lied there back turned allowing for almost nothing most of the time. All she wanted to do was get it over with allowing almost no contact at all. Shorted 30 min, What a rip off.

Fuhgetaboudit
03-22-22, 17:21
Been way to quiet on the board about Framg. Skipping the massage rub stuff and getting right to the chase of fullest services which is what a lot of you really want to know about.

IMHO Best bet is Hollis. Coco used to be sure thing. But she is now coy about giving the fullest services I don't know I'm going basis. Now SS is best there. She starts out with high numbers, but settles for a very reasonable number. Excellent service with or without the cover. Good attitude, good servicing.

ElmSt's Miss G still going with giving it all up more often to more customers. I had written off this place for a while but been revisiting occasionally because of the offerings. She still has something wrong in the head but she's OK if she is not off her meds.

Ridem
03-22-22, 18:49
Anybody been to Elite Hands in Framingham?

https://elite-hands-massage.business.site/

Mmmmmm69
03-22-22, 21:26
Anyone get more than an HJ with Jesse? Has anyone gotten BBBJ? Seen her several times but never more than HJ.There is more but limited menu and no BBBJ. Very nice person, conversant, with skills that are erotic tantalizing and imaginative. Ask for what you want but she has her rules. If she ever went from AMP to escort (not in the cards) she would be off the charts successful.

Mmmmmm69
03-22-22, 22:28
Stopped in WiWi's new place, door locked and no answer on either of the phone lines tired several times during the day. I know she goes to China sometimes so hope she will be back.

Went to 32 South third floor, met by ugly mama, got introduced to a girl that looked like Ms Mina on YouTube glasses and all (did not get her real name), seemed cute in sweats so gave her a try. What a mistake, lame rub for 45 min an no tease at all, on the flip more lame rub and at the very end a jack hammer tug, would not allow any accesses. .6 house for the full hour, .4 for the effort with the jackhammer.

What pissed me off the most about 3rd floor south was that even though looks were hit or miss, the menu was always full. Not a hint of it at all, in fact if it was not for the last 10 min I was thinking no joy at all she did not even brush the boys once until the end.

Needed to do the deed right and after my last Cherry Lane experience with LiLi tried it again. Got Cece looked OK but naked not that great, for another lame rub but a lot of good tease, paid the. 6 house and insisted up front tip 140 for a naked roll and she lied there back turned allowing for almost nothing most of the time. All she wanted to do was get it over with allowing almost no contact at all. Shorted 30 min, What a rip off.See Amy at Cherry Lane / High St. Wonderful warm willing attitude. Spinner type with small perky breasts, cute smile. Active and engaged with expanded menu. Returning to Queens later this week.

Bishop8891
03-22-22, 23:24

https://elite-hands-massage.business.site/I would like to check it out!

Jimmy Pratt
03-23-22, 02:44

https://elite-hands-massage.business.site/Not often mentioned on this thread, but basically a carbon-copy of several other places with MILF-why providers. Last time I was there, two mid-late 40's gals working. Good attitude and standard service. Have not heard of anyone getting more than HJ at this place. Parking is a bit exposed to other businesses in the same cluster. I would rate them as "worth a try" if you are in the area.

JP.

LongDongTV
03-23-22, 18:54
This takes place within the last 24-48 hours. Called prior to arrival and said I'd be there in about 5-10 minutes since I was nearby. Rang the doorbell and "Li Li" answers. Not the best at describing people but I'd say she's in her early to mid 30's, maybe like 5'5. Body wise, nothing much stood out at this point. She brings me to a room and I ask for 30 minutes.

The massage was above average but definitely not the best massage I've had at an AMP. There are a few spots that give amazing massages, even better than the non erotic spots, but this spot wasn't one of them.

The teasing was about as average as you can imagine. Nothing special. On the flip, she does a bit more teasing before going for the oil to do the standard finish. Requested everything but she said she only does the standard finish.

The standard finish was slightly above average. She mixed it up by going fast and then going slow at certain points and she allowed UTC access up top and I was able to play with and suck on her average sized but nice looking tits. Only OTC access below.

Overall damage was 50 + 50.

JoeAce007
03-23-22, 19:31
Been way to quiet on the board about Framg. Skipping the massage rub stuff and getting right to the chase of fullest services which is what a lot of you really want to know about.

IMHO Best bet is Hollis. Coco used to be sure thing. But she is now coy about giving the fullest services I don't know I'm going basis. Now SS is best there. She starts out with high numbers, but settles for a very reasonable number. Excellent service with or without the cover. Good attitude, good servicing.

ElmSt's Miss G still going with giving it all up more often to more customers. I had written off this place for a while but been revisiting occasionally because of the offerings. She still has something wrong in the head but she's OK if she is not off her meds.I'm new to the scene and like the sounds of Elm St's in Framg. I'm thinking of visiting there within the next couple of days. Seems enticing with all the "offerings" mentioned. Had anyone else had a positive experience there?

Rupert 2
03-23-22, 21:18
This takes place within the last 24-48 hours. Called prior to arrival and said I'd be there in about 5-10 minutes since I was nearby. Rang the doorbell and "Li Li" answers. Not the best at describing people but I'd say she's in her early to mid 30's, maybe like 5'5. Body wise, nothing much stood out at this point. She brings me to a room and I ask for 30 minutes.

The massage was above average but definitely not the best massage I've had at an AMP. There are a few spots that give amazing massages, even better than the non erotic spots, but this spot wasn't one of them.

The teasing was about as average as you can imagine. Nothing special. On the flip, she does a bit more teasing before going for the oil to do the standard finish. Requested everything but she said she only does the standard finish.

The standard finish was slightly above average. She mixed it up by going fast and then going slow at certain points and she allowed UTC access up top and I was able to play with and suck on her average sized but nice looking tits. Only OTC access below.

Overall damage was 50 + 50.The old Anan Spa.

Need to update my data base.

HappyDave
03-24-22, 07:09
See Amy at Cherry Lane / High St. Wonderful warm willing attitude. Spinner type with small perky breasts, cute smile. Active and engaged with expanded menu. Returning to Queens later this week.That's the problem, I get out usually once a month and the girls seem to rotate by then. I totally lucked out on Lili the time before was a rare occasion the body matched the attitude. A.

DownWind
03-24-22, 07:21

Needed to do the deed right and after my last Cherry Lane experience with LiLi tried it again. Got Cece looked OK but naked not that great, for another lame rub but a lot of good tease, paid the. 6 house and insisted up front tip 140 for a naked roll and she lied there back turned allowing for almost nothing most of the time. All she wanted to do was get it over with allowing almost no contact at all. Shorted 30 min, What a rip off.Happy Dave, Ocean Health on Middle St, Weymouth will get all your boxes checked. I'll recommend Summer and Tiffany and there may be others. 30 minutes gets the job done, 60 allows time to build a relationship and have more fun. I never hear money up front so always tip extra. Sweet girls. Call ahead.

Azn Lvr
03-24-22, 08:29
Hi, I have a question about Summer in Waltham. Could somebody with a lot of experience with her PM me please?

SoHappy64
03-24-22, 11:22
Been there 3 times now Lulu every time, she is incredible with getting the deed done. I usually do 1 hour but I went in yesterday because of time did 1/2 hour. I went in layer on my back and she went right to work on me, this lasted the whole 1/2 hour. When I go in for an 1 hour it's mostly massage except for the last 10 minutes, I will only do 1/2 hour now 30 minutes of pure bliss on your member. Walked out of there only paying 70.00 with the tip. Also yesterday she asked me to suck on the side of her tit and my mark, so I did, don't be afraid to lift her shirt and leave your mark. Worth going for 1/2 hour unless you want mostly massage.

SoHappy64
03-24-22, 11:27
Happy Dave, Ocean Health on Middle St, Weymouth will get all your boxes checked. I'll recommend Summer and Tiffany and there may be others. 30 minutes gets the job done, 60 allows time to build a relationship and have more fun. I never hear money up front so always tip extra. Sweet girls. Call ahead.Worth the a visit request Lulu 1/2 hour is all need she will work it for 30 minutes if you do an hour 50 minutes is massage 10 minutes on your member, I walked out 70:00 with tip and a lot happier.

QuincyFire
03-24-22, 11:31
Does anyone know where Anna went that worked at unique in Weymouth?Dropped by yesterday to check on talent a tiny older Asian lady said her name was Anna she was pretty small I didn't partake.

DownWind
03-24-22, 13:19
Mind and body, Norwood. Stopped in for a 30 minute. Michelle. Has been open about a month. Went for light touch no oil and whew, top goes up bottom goes down and away we go. Access north and south with FIV. 40 ish, slender, c-boltons and great attitude. Rather hyper. Then a decent massage with time left. New girl coming next week. Worth a try.

JohnnyCakes268
03-24-22, 16:27
Anyone see Thai masseuse Anna that used to be in Cambridge and Boston recently? Used to see her a bunch.

HeadyTipper
03-24-22, 16:57
Anyone see Thai masseuse Anna that used to be in Cambridge and Boston recently? Used to see her a bunch.It looks like she is 'Anna' on Tryst and "Lily' on Eros. Maybe more is on the table than in the past. As I am sure you know, her massage skills are top notch.

T Man Boston
03-24-22, 18:44
Anyone see Thai masseuse Anna that used to be in Cambridge and Boston recently? Used to see her a bunch.I haven't, but if you're looking for her, there you go.

https://tryst.link/massage/anna9puritytantric

Mmmmmm69
03-24-22, 20:49
Happy Dave, Ocean Health on Middle St, Weymouth will get all your boxes checked. I'll recommend Summer and Tiffany and there may be others. 30 minutes gets the job done, 60 allows time to build a relationship and have more fun. I never hear money up front so always tip extra. Sweet girls. Call ahead.Agree, excellent place but No FS. Similar business model to Eastern where both girls worked in the past.

Mmmmmm69
03-24-22, 22:08

Needed to do the deed right and after my last Cherry Lane experience with LiLi tried it again. Got Cece looked OK but naked not that great, for another lame rub but a lot of good tease, paid the. 6 house and insisted up front tip 140 for a naked roll and she lied there back turned allowing for almost nothing most of the time. All she wanted to do was get it over with allowing almost no contact at all. Shorted 30 min, What a rip off.There was a change of ownership. 32 South second floor, DeOzen, and Cherry Lane / High St had the same ownership and were both FS with condoms on site. The owner developed medical problems and DeOzen no longer exists and Cherry Lane got a new owner who does not want it known as FS although the same girls have been working there.

Rupert 2
03-24-22, 22:26
Agree, excellent place but No FS. Similar business model to Eastern where both girls worked in the past.Correct analysis

JohnnyCakes268
03-24-22, 22:28
I haven't, but if you're looking for her, there you go.

https://tryst.link/massage/anna9puritytantricYah saw that, but crazy $$$ now.

JackLyons1967
03-25-22, 06:13
Happy Dave, Ocean Health on Middle St, Weymouth will get all your boxes checked. I'll recommend Summer and Tiffany and there may be others. 30 minutes gets the job done, 60 allows time to build a relationship and have more fun. I never hear money up front so always tip extra. Sweet girls. Call ahead.DownWind. Who at Ocean Health would you say actually gives the best massage?

HappyDave
03-25-22, 07:17
Agree, excellent place but No FS. Similar business model to Eastern where both girls worked in the past.Ya once you graduate to the style of 1 main, Waiverly, high st and the Providence spa style girls it's almost impossible to hit a jack shack no matter how hot the girl is it's totally frustrating. The hit or miss of high st gets me. Have had absolutely dream spinners and dogs. You never really know what your getting until she walks into the room. Been met by the dream at the door, get naked on the table and a dog walks in.

QuincyFire
03-25-22, 10:44
DownWind. Who at Ocean Health would you say actually gives the best massage?Go with Tiffany.

QuincyFire
03-25-22, 10:48
Agree, excellent place but No FS. Similar business model to Eastern where both girls worked in the past.I've gotten pretty close but I've over tipped upfront.

CityDweller
03-25-22, 10:53
Was Diva Spa still there? I never had luck with D. A is a legit massage and a real good one if you wanted a solid massage. Diva has been my go to place when I worked in downtown. It was also the first place where I got a four and a six hand massage. The manager or owner there is really nice. Not sure if she's even there anymore. Good thing about Diva is that the girls are the same. No rotation. Maybe different now. But, for D, they made me wait for 20-min after I gave them the money. She didn't tell me that a customer was already there. Not a fan of listening to some old guy grunting during a massage and release. Never went back.I'm pretty sure button "D" is Diva's button.

ChipJohnson001
03-25-22, 11:00
Going to be in the CT area this week and want to stop by for a good experience. 40 H was my spot back in the day. Someone please give me the 411 on where is hot these days and I could return the favor with some intel south of the city.Fragrance Day Spa has been the most consistent for me. Always good massage, usually attractive providers, generally good finish. More expensive than others, but worth it.

JohnnyCakes268
03-25-22, 11:07
Who are the best real female Thais in the area that give decent massage don't do mechanical HJ and put some real effort into the art? I like Jesse and a girl named Brownie that use to work out if Malden (lost track of her) and Mina (used to work East Cambridge and Brighton but lost track of her too). Also liked this chubbier woman named Pamela that worked out of the Thai place in Wellesley but she disappeared after 1 month.

Kolohe55
03-25-22, 11:09
Fragrance Day Spa has been the most consistent for me. Always good massage, usually attractive providers, generally good finish. More expensive than others, but worth it.Is this the place on Harrison Ave?

ThizzleHats
03-25-22, 12:36
I've gotten pretty close but I've over tipped upfront.How much is "overtipped" and "how close?

Nobody would do anything other than nude HJ even when I asked them how much and offered a decent amount. I think one review was BSing about how far Tiffany would go as well.

Rupert 2
03-25-22, 12:49
Stopped by her shop in on office building. Took one look and know her pictures were from 30 years ago. She was so sweet I went with it anyways. Got uninspired FS. I think I was far less inspired. Don't remember the tip but she gave me some of it back. I almost gave up mongering for good. Definitely a granny. Possible great granny.The PM box is full again.

Maintenance is required.

Cookie Lover
03-25-22, 12:55
The PM box is full again.

Maintenance is required.Thanks for the heads up.

QuincyFire
03-25-22, 13:10
How much is "overtipped" and "how close?

Nobody would do anything other than nude HJ even when I asked them how much and offered a decent amount. I think one review was BSing about how far Tiffany would go as well.I payed for the hour and left $140 on the table, Tiffany put the money in her pocket and quickly got undressed after some grinding and filth talk in my ear my meds kicked in to the Max she bent over in front of me and placed my hard on between her upper thighs, but not penetrating her vag. We pumped for a short bit she asked if I want to cum on her face or tits in perfect English. I was a little short on my breath to be honest then she asked what's wrong And mentioned your paying for full service. I ask her to get on top of me now please she stuck her pussy in my face and jerked my dick dry. It was all over in 25 minutes Mabe less, I staggered out the door. Wasn't cheap but was fun for sure, I don't think they will last but who can say. Good luck stay safe.

JohnnyOceans2
03-25-22, 13:30
Did some recent surveillance on the south shore, particularly on one stretch on road in weymouth that's home to a couple spots in close proximity. Here's my findings.

Unique Wey.

Did a couple drive-bys because the spot is kind of in a busy location. Finally parked along the side and went in. Not the cleanest place but not gross by any means. Girl was definitely older. 40's 50's? You can never tell. Not bad though a little chubby but looked like some big tits squeezed in there. Yoga pants and tank top deal. Typical massage with teasing towards the end. Flip and she goes straight to my crotch. We negotiate 50 for topless HJ. Standard HJ and she really let me get up in her breasts and suck her nipples. Finish and clean up. No bottle of water. . 40 + . 50.

APPLE.

Just down the road I visited Apple. I had done research on this one and was looking forward to my visit. Unfortunately my girl was probably the oldest I have ever had. Unenthusiastic massage. Not a lot of teasing and on the flip I felt like I had to force out a finish just to get out of there. Was super respectful and the lady was nice, maybe she was having an off day. . 40 + . 40.

Tranquility.

This place is minutes away from the previous two places and by far my favorite. Good looking girl maybe early 40's and thick in all the right place. Nice place with the room upstairs which is nice. I went 30 minutes before closing with one thing on my mind. Typical massage and as soon as she started teasing I started caressing her legs and ass. Usually tight, corset type dress. FIV allowed with moaning. She was basically giving me a HJ while I was on my stomach with my ass thrusted. She motioned for me to unzip her dress which I did and she slipped completely out of it. She laid face down on my back and rubbed all over before she had me flip. She was completely naked except for her thong and mask and she rubbed her body all over me. By the time she started rubbing her B or C cups all over my hose I started to spray. Not really a titjob but was amazing nonetheless. . 40 + . 80.

JoeyG1999
03-25-22, 14:33
I saw her recently and she gave me a deal for 5. Oy vey. She will do FS and all. Fake tits and fake O's.

I haven't, but if you're looking for her, there you go.

https://tryst.link/massage/anna9puritytantric

Katokay
03-25-22, 14:52
Had a skinny girl give me massage. Decent pressure on flip gave a pretty decent HJ while showing small B's. 30 minutes $40 + $80 tip.

CandyMan555
03-25-22, 15:17
I payed for the hour and left $140 on the table, Tiffany put the money in her pocket and quickly got undressed after some grinding and filth talk in my ear my meds kicked in to the Max she bent over in front of me and placed my hard on between her upper thighs, but not penetrating her vag. We pumped for a short bit she asked if I want to cum on her face or tits in perfect English. I was a little short on my breath to be honest then she asked what's wrong And mentioned your paying for full service. I ask her to get on top of me now please she stuck her pussy in my face and jerked my dick dry. It was all over in 25 minutes Mabe less, I staggered out the door. Wasn't cheap but was fun for sure, I don't think they will last but who can say. Good luck stay safe.Rub maps says Ocean is Non Erotic Any info?

Thanks CM.

MongerOG
03-25-22, 15:25
Rub maps says Ocean is Non Erotic Any info?.It happens sometimes because all it takes is for one person to say it's NE in a review, or the AMP can contact RM directly and ask to report it non-erotic (to avoid LEO, which never works). Can confirm Ocean's good to go as I was there recently.

DimSum21
03-25-22, 15:30
This was late at night, around 9. Parking lot is empty at night and hidden from the main road. I drew Angela, I wanted Lucky, when I saw her but was cleaning the bathroom. Angela is about 5'5, and looks and sounds about 30. The massage was good and so was the tease. After the flip, she asked if I wanted two hands for 80. I agree so she calls Lucky in and I get a better look at her, she's much more my type, a young small spinner, with a very pretty face. I think they both had Bs. They both allowed UTC top, but Angela said no to bottom unless I tip more. I didn't have any more cash, but to my surprise, when I asked, Lucky agreed to strip down to her panties and straddle my head and let me sniff and kiss through the panties, while Angela finished me with her hands. And they both continue the front massage. So it was 60 for the hour, and 80 for the two hands ending.

DownWind
03-26-22, 10:59
Rub maps says Ocean is Non Erotic Any info?

Thanks CM.Rub maps and Ocean.

Well RM has it wrong about Ocean. That is the hot place in Weymouth right now. Bring extra cash for expanded menu.

MacAdamia87
03-26-22, 11:46
Did some recent surveillance on the south shore, particularly on one stretch on road in weymouth that's home to a couple spots in close proximity. Here's my findings.

Unique Wey.

Did a couple drive-bys because the spot is kind of in a busy location. Finally parked along the side and went in. Not the cleanest place but not gross by any means. Girl was definitely older. 40's 50's? You can never tell. Not bad though a little chubby but looked like some big tits squeezed in there. Yoga pants and tank top deal. Typical massage with teasing towards the end. Flip and she goes straight to my crotch. We negotiate 50 for topless HJ. Standard HJ and she really let me get up in her breasts and suck her nipples. Finish and clean up. No bottle of water. . 40 + . 50.

APPLE.

Just down the road I visited Apple. I had done research on this one and was looking forward to my visit. Unfortunately my girl was probably the oldest I have ever had. Unenthusiastic massage. Not a lot of teasing and on the flip I felt like I had to force out a finish just to get out of there. Was super respectful and the lady was nice, maybe she was having an off day. . 40 + . 40.

Tranquility.

This place is minutes away from the previous two places and by far my favorite. Good looking girl maybe early 40's and thick in all the right place. Nice place with the room upstairs which is nice. I went 30 minutes before closing with one thing on my mind. Typical massage and as soon as she started teasing I started caressing her legs and ass. Usually tight, corset type dress. FIV allowed with moaning. She was basically giving me a HJ while I was on my stomach with my ass thrusted. She motioned for me to unzip her dress which I did and she slipped completely out of it. She laid face down on my back and rubbed all over before she had me flip. She was completely naked except for her thong and mask and she rubbed her body all over me. By the time she started rubbing her B or C cups all over my hose I started to spray. Not really a titjob but was amazing nonetheless. . 40 + . 80.Did you manage to get the name of the girl at Tranquility? She sounds familiar, but I haven't been there in a bit. I'm guessing either Kiki or Candy, though?

AsianYumYum
03-26-22, 12:10
How much is "overtipped" and "how close?

Nobody would do anything other than nude HJ even when I asked them how much and offered a decent amount. I think one review was BSing about how far Tiffany would go as well.Why should it matter for a gullible fella like you when you proudly gloat about over tipping and causing inflation, I don't get it?

Guys like you have to stay consistent, you can't have it both ways, it is seriously hurting this hobby.

BuddhaBabes123
03-26-22, 12:55
Has anyone been to 30 Commercial in Weymouth Landing? Planning to venture in this weekend regardless but just curious. Not a discreet location by any means.

Packman12
03-26-22, 13:04
Looks like a new spa to replace Mantra finally opened up. Mantra closed during the pandemic (think they got busted on HE) and I had been talking to Lily and she said a new spa was going in. Walked by and the light for Open was there but no name or phone number on windows. May give it a try this week and report back.This new spa is called Emerald Massage. Same rates as old Mantra so $80 for the hour which is a bummer. Guy told me they are soft opening and should be fully up now. Got Lily who I had seen at Mantra and outside the spa. Explained to me that she's there 4 days a week but they got busted before for the HE so seems more legit now. I have done a TON with her but today I got nothing since she said they won't be doing those anymore. I like to feel maybe after few months and the cops don't bother them (one apparently came by mid massage to check in) they might change. Massage was good as always though she knows how to get the knots out and stretch you. Had a towel on entire time and on flip she used a sheet so my guy only popped out for a second and was put away. . 8 + . 3 for the hour. Will prob stick to my Brookline stops where its. 6 + . 4 for a HE hour. I have her contact so may reach out to see what girls go though in few months.

ThizzleHats
03-26-22, 13:07
I payed for the hour and left $140 on the table, Tiffany put the money in her pocket and quickly got undressed after some grinding and filth talk in my ear my meds kicked in to the Max she bent over in front of me and placed my hard on between her upper thighs, but not penetrating her vag. We pumped for a short bit she asked if I want to cum on her face or tits in perfect English. I was a little short on my breath to be honest then she asked what's wrong And mentioned your paying for full service. I ask her to get on top of me now please she stuck her pussy in my face and jerked my dick dry. It was all over in 25 minutes Mabe less, I staggered out the door. Wasn't cheap but was fun for sure, I don't think they will last but who can say. Good luck stay safe.I'm extremely skeptical that girl would let you cum on her face.

QuincyFire
03-26-22, 13:23
I'm extremely skeptical that girl would let you cum on her face.But I heard her say it or tits I told her I'm not down on FS it's not healthy she said not if you have a girlfriend I'm still surprised at her articulate English weather she was going to follow thru with it is another thing. But they definitely work the dirty talking, anyway that's what happened I haven't been back I have other places for my cash these days.

Rupert 2
03-26-22, 15:00
Has anyone been to 30 Commercial in Weymouth Landing? Planning to venture in this weekend regardless but just curious. Not a discreet location by any means.Yes.

It's good. Hard to park.

But Celine is pleasant and good service.

Rupert 2
03-26-22, 15:02
Rub maps and Ocean.

Well RM has it wrong about Ocean. That is the hot place in Weymouth right now. Bring extra cash for expanded menu.Two oceans but both offer HE.

Mattis1775
03-27-22, 10:34
This was late at night, around 9. Parking lot is empty at night and hidden from the main road. I drew Angela, I wanted Lucky, when I saw her but was cleaning the bathroom. Angela is about 5'5, and looks and sounds about 30. The massage was good and so was the tease. After the flip, she asked if I wanted two hands for 80. I agree so she calls Lucky in and I get a better look at her, she's much more my type, a young small spinner, with a very pretty face. I think they both had Bs. They both allowed UTC top, but Angela said no to bottom unless I tip more. I didn't have any more cash, but to my surprise, when I asked, Lucky agreed to strip down to her panties and straddle my head and let me sniff and kiss through the panties, while Angela finished me with her hands. And they both continue the front massage. So it was 60 for the hour, and 80 for the two hands ending.That's a real good deal. Usually, for another girl to come in, they charge the extra door fee AND the tip. Sounds like 40/40 split. But, you got a few extras out of it. Good work.

Katokay
03-27-22, 10:45
I'm extremely skeptical that girl would let you cum on her face.Why are you skeptical? I've had several therapists either say it's ok to cof after I asked and even a few tell me to do it without asking.

IAmAzn
03-27-22, 10:49
Looking for a spot that has good massages and maybe a good stretch too. Some eye candy would be a plus. Extras would be fine but not needed.

ThizzleHats
03-27-22, 11:18
Why are you skeptical? I've had several therapists either say it's ok to cof after I asked and even a few tell me to do it without asking.Definitely not this particular girl. And you may have had that offererd elsewhere but they're not offering that at HE only place.

HappyDave
03-27-22, 11:35
I'm extremely skeptical that girl would let you cum on her face.I have done Russian with a bunch of providers. Typically land right in that little pocket where the neck meets the chest but on occasion trying or not it lands on there face that has never been an issue. Just clean up and keep moving.

Katokay
03-27-22, 13:30
Yes.

It's good. Hard to park.

But Celine is pleasant and good service.Celine's ok. She lets you daty. She's really not into giving extras but having said that, she is a nice girl.

SamysMyth
03-27-22, 15:28
Well my friend you need bring out more details because last time I was there, oh Boy that was a very expensive handshake. I don't mind paying but you know their bar was pretty high.Yes it was an pricy handshake. 7, 1. 0 tip nice body while I dined and she did her deed.

Jimmy Weed
03-27-22, 16:31
Definitely not this particular girl. And you may have had that offererd elsewhere but they're not offering that at HE only place.Thizzle,

Weren't you the one who swore up an down that Coco at Blue Harbor didn't do any extras LOL?

Jimmy.

SlowMo
03-27-22, 19:17
Looking for a spot that has good massages and maybe a good stretch too. Some eye candy would be a plus. Extras would be fine but not needed.If Bedford, MA is within range: I've had high quality massages at Green spa with two diff providers this past month. I only recall that one is called Xixi / Cici. Looks and finish average per AMP norms. But best two massages in a long, long time. Who knew it could be so therapeutic!

SM.

DownWind
03-27-22, 19:37
But I heard her say it or tits I told her I'm not down on FS it's not healthy she said not if you have a girlfriend I'm still surprised at her articulate English weather she was going to follow thru with it is another thing. But they definitely work the dirty talking, anyway that's what happened I haven't been back I have other places for my cash these days.Health Ocean. I believe Quincyfire. Tiffany is hotter then any of your old girlfriends and aims to please. I recognize the technic. You won't get FS or a BJ, but you will like her attitude. And, she is not pushing for the tip, just takes what you give and gives it back to you on your next visit. And, they are not bolt ons.

JakeMonger
03-27-22, 21:24
Mind and body, Norwood. Stopped in for a 30 minute. Michelle. Has been open about a month. Went for light touch no oil and whew, top goes up bottom goes down and away we go. Access north and south with FIV. 40 ish, slender, c-boltons and great attitude. Rather hyper. Then a decent massage with time left. New girl coming next week. Worth a try."New girl next week". It's been like 3 weeks and the "new girl" hasn't shown up yet. My guess is she won't either. Why anyone would continue giving this place $ after negative reviews from 3 different people, not to mention the LEO frequency, is mind boggling. But hey, you do you.

Bishop8891
03-28-22, 06:05
"New girl next week". It's been like 3 weeks and the "new girl" hasn't shown up yet. My guess is she won't either. Why anyone would continue giving this place $ after negative reviews from 3 different people, not to mention the LEO frequency, is mind boggling. But hey, you do you.I highly doubt there will be another girl there. That woman there is a psycho. She's a wreck. I will not return there I don't care who works there. I am sure NPD has their eye on this place.

JackLyons1967
03-28-22, 07:26
Looking for a spot that has good massages and maybe a good stretch too. Some eye candy would be a plus. Extras would be fine but not needed.IF by no extras you mean not even HE Thai Wellness in Dedham, Quincy and Hingham fits the bill. Great legit massage.

MassMonger617
03-28-22, 10:33
IF by no extras you mean not even HE Thai Wellness in Dedham, Quincy and Hingham fits the bill. Great legit massage.Two other good spots for strictly legit are Thai Lanna in Canton (newly opened and nice eye candy) and Baan Thai Spa Needham.

Azn Lvr
03-28-22, 13:40
I saw Wlthm Summer for the first time since the pandemic. Maybe she was having a bad day but she was not as friendly as I remembered and she didn't seem to understand my English as well. Maybe it's because so much time has passed, but she seemed less pretty, and now she has small implants. Okay massage, tit fun, OTC bottom, nice soft touch, long HE. One good thing is the place she works now has those railings suspended from the ceiling so she can walk on your back. 60/70 for the hour. Much less of a good time than the last time (s) I saw her. Hopefully YMWV!

BallsOfSteele
03-28-22, 22:05
Took the plunge and visited Hong.

Overall not a bad experience. Massage was actually good. Asked for medium and received just that. It's obvious she has had training. So I would rate the massage portion a solid 5. The place was clean, safe, and warm.

The bad was she seemed in a hurry. While I got the full allotted time it was interrupted with two phone calls and her actually leaving the room for a brief time. That broke the mood for me.

The activities after the flip were at best ok. Her attitude went from engaged to listless a major turnoff.

That and the conversation throughout about how she is looking to retire etc. Makes me give the overall experience a 4.

Would I repeat, maybe.

BoS.

OceanBrez
03-28-22, 22:11
I saw Wlthm Summer for the first time since the pandemic. Maybe she was having a bad day but she was not as friendly as I remembered and she didn't seem to understand my English as well. Maybe it's because so much time has passed, but she seemed less pretty, and now she has small implants. Okay massage, tit fun, OTC bottom, nice soft touch, long HE. One good thing is the place she works now has those railings suspended from the ceiling so she can walk on your back. 60/70 for the hour. Much less of a good time than the last time (s) I saw her. Hopefully YMWV!I've seen Summer a few times, great massage great slow HE 60/60 always pleasant will repeat.

ThizzleHats
03-28-22, 22:24
Thizzle,

Weren't you the one who swore up an down that Coco at Blue Harbor didn't do any extras LOL?

Jimmy.You're thinking of someone else.

She wouldn't do anything bare which one person claimed at some point I think.

Jimmy Weed
03-29-22, 06:41
You're thinking of someone else.

She wouldn't do anything bare which one person claimed at some point I think.Please check your post #32264 on 6/18/21 where you are disputing that Coco from Blue Harbor was doing BBBJ.

Jimmy.

Katokay
03-29-22, 07:40
You're thinking of someone else.

She wouldn't do anything bare which one person claimed at some point I think.I've gotten extras from girls and when I told other hobbyists, they thought I was lying. And I'm sure there are times I tried for extras and got shot down that others succeeded. That's where YMMV comes from. I dated a couple of girls that swore up and down that they only give hjs at work. I never really believed them but to say another monger is lying about what they got, unless you were in the room, is ridiculous.

SalamanderFour
03-29-22, 07:50
Two other good spots for strictly legit are Thai Lanna in Canton (newly opened and nice eye candy) and Baan Thai Spa Needham.For these legit places, do give an "assisted" diy? I. e. Take off their top, or a good tease?

MassMonger617
03-29-22, 09:10
For these legit places, do give an "assisted" diy? I. e. Take off their top, or a good tease?Needham, definitely not.

Canton, while on stomach she did agree to remove the towel, and gave some soft attention to the rear and upper thighs, so I thought, - maybe there is something here. But not actual touching of the boys, not even a grazing. On the flip she basically put a hand towel over the front. I said you don't have to leave the towel on now either. That's when it got shut down. "We only give massage, we don't take everything off". That was the owner, maybe someone else may do a little teasing? I don't envision any removal of the top though. The other girl that was there was Jackie and she was a looker and a terrific body. The owner also said the names of two other girls that would be there "next week" which I thought was a little odd, but who knows.

Hope this helps.

MM.

KatSuno1492
03-29-22, 10:46
Needham, definitely not.

Canton, while on stomach she did agree to remove the towel, and gave some soft attention to the rear and upper thighs, so I thought, - maybe there is something here. But not actual touching of the boys, not even a grazing. On the flip she basically put a hand towel over the front. I said you don't have to leave the towel on now either. That's when it got shut down. "We only give massage, we don't take everything off". That was the owner, maybe someone else may do a little teasing? I don't envision any removal of the top though. The other girl that was there was Jackie and she was a looker and a terrific body. The owner also said the names of two other girls that would be there "next week" which I thought was a little odd, but who knows.

Hope this helps.

MM.It's kind of common in legit Thai places that there may not be full draping while you're on on your stomach. This gives them full access to glutes and all the workings in that area, without genital play, and allows the nice long strokes (especially with their feet) from lower back through hamstrings. On the flip the drape gets put in place covering the genitals.

HeadyTipper
03-29-22, 12:28
For these legit places, do give an "assisted" diy? I. e. Take off their top, or a good tease?Over the years I have received HE and various degrees of access from 3 different providers at 3 different Legit Thai shops. So it does happen, in my experience only after multiple visits if they like and trust you. Rare but it happens.

Remove666
03-29-22, 13:06
Has anyone checked out Healthy Massage in Wthm? Was this place originally called Apple? Seems like good parking.

Mattis1775
03-29-22, 14:20
Took the plunge and visited Hong.

Overall not a bad experience. Massage was actually good. Asked for medium and received just that. It's obvious she has had training. So I would rate the massage portion a solid 5. The place was clean, safe, and warm.

The bad was she seemed in a hurry. While I got the full allotted time it was interrupted with two phone calls and her actually leaving the room for a brief time. That broke the mood for me.

The activities after the flip were at best ok. Her attitude went from engaged to listless a major turnoff.

That and the conversation throughout about how she is looking to retire etc. Makes me give the overall experience a 4..Hong means well, she's a nice woman and great at massages. Other than that, it's extra for her and nothing more. She's not GFE or even close to it. She considers her body yours for the fucking and won't do anything more. She's basically a live sex doll. Hell, even these modern sex dolls probably have electronic noises and movement. Retired? She should've retired over ten years ago. To me, one time is enough.

Sounds
03-29-22, 15:04
I've gotten extras from girls and when I told other hobbyists, they thought I was lying. And I'm sure there are times I tried for extras and got shot down that others succeeded. That's where YMMV comes from. I dated a couple of girls that swore up and down that they only give hjs at work. I never really believed them but to say another monger is lying about what they got, unless you were in the room, is ridiculous.Especially when it comes to BBFS. A lot depends on your connection with the girl, how much she likes you, history, etc.

HighAmperage
03-29-22, 18:04
To me, one time is enough.Agree. I wouldn't visit again even with someone else's dick.

BallsOfSteele
03-29-22, 19:32
Agree. I wouldn't visit again even with someone else's dick.Well said to both.

Trouble is it's slim pickings.

BoS.

Andir
03-29-22, 21:54
Especially when it comes to BBFS. A lot depends on your connection with the girl, how much she likes you, history, etc.You are so nice. I am going to give you a guaranteed BBFS provider. Super nice and not expensive.

Bishop8891
03-30-22, 05:19
Hong means well, she's a nice woman and great at massages. Other than that, it's extra for her and nothing more. She's not GFE or even close to it. She considers her body yours for the fucking and won't do anything more. She's basically a live sex doll. Hell, even these modern sex dolls probably have electronic noises and movement. Retired? She should've retired over ten years ago. To me, one time is enough.I agree also, I saw her many years ago and although I enjoyed her massage and skills afterwards I just could not return for more.

Her ability and desire to keep going is amazing.

JohnDick75
03-30-22, 08:04
I agree also, I saw her many years ago and although I enjoyed her massage and skills afterwards I just could not return for more.

Her ability and desire to keep going is amazing.What ability and what desire she seems like she hates her job as I've warned many of you she just lies there not not like the average ***** she gives no movement not even pretend passion and whines when you touch her boob and yet complains when you have not finished in 10 minutes.

MassMonger617
03-30-22, 08:50
Thinking of venturing to Tham this weekend.

Don't need FS, but would like your opinion, whoever is willing to give one, on the place place for CBJ and the damage. Feel free to PM me.

Thanks,

MM.

CbrRider
03-30-22, 11:00
Stopped by here recently and drew Zen I think she said her name was. Younger, could have been 30's or 40's. You know how it is. She was sort of cute, 65 for 60 minutes. Asked for hard massage and she did just that. The massage was good. Some tease before the flip, not a lot. 2 minutes maybe. The end started nicely but devolved into a jackhammer fairly quickly with her telling me to cum. Accepted the tip and a bottle of water to go. I may repeat but would like to see someone else if I do.

Member #6450
03-30-22, 12:15
What ability and what desire she seems like she hates her job as I've warned many of you she just lies there not not like the average ***** she gives no movement not even pretend passion and whines when you touch her boob and yet complains when you have not finished in 10 minutes.That was pretty much my experience with Hong and this was maybe almost 10 years ago. She was rather rude to me so I never saw her again. She has to be about 70, at least in her 60's. Should have hung it up long ago. When I used to see her at a studio in Tewksbury she was nice.

DownWind
03-30-22, 17:35
Especially when it comes to BBFS. A lot depends on your connection with the girl, how much she likes you, history, etc.BBFS.

I think the girls who pick and choose when to provide BBFS, the time of month is a factor. Some times they almost need it and are super willing. Wet and horny, then a few weeks later they are tight, dry and not interested. Timing, if only we could know ahead of time! Age old problem, we men are ready 7/24, just wired different.

Bishop8891
03-30-22, 20:04
BBFS.

I think the girls who pick and choose when to provide BBFS, the time of month is a factor. Some times they almost need it and are super willing. Wet and horny, then a few weeks later they are tight, dry and not interested. Timing, if only we could know ahead of time! Age old problem, we men are ready 7/24, just wired different.I agree with you DownWind, it may be that time of the month and we just caught them on their period or they have had their fill for a while and just aren't interested. I think persistence pays off if you're nice to them, come across as a good guy looking for a good time. No issues, clean and have the cash with out much hassle.

Bishop.

JohnL1983
03-31-22, 11:59
Hi, does anyone know Ocean Tiffany's schedule?

Firedog069
03-31-22, 12:43
Hi, does anyone know Ocean Tiffany's schedule?Wednesday through Sunday.

Momo2
03-31-22, 13:10
Wednesday through Sunday.I suggest you call ahead and make an appointment. Bring your wallet.

PeanutsHucko
03-31-22, 14:14
Hello All,

This looks intriguing. Has anyone partake in her services?

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/massachusetts/boston/78450390

Thank you.

MassMonger617
03-31-22, 14:32
Coco and Amy were there, I got Amy. Certainly seems pretty but left the mask on the whole time.

When the massage started she started grazing the boys almost immediately and asked "that OK?

'Yes' Wanted me to flip quick, but I gave the teasing another few minutes because she was very good at it.

On the flip asked if she would take everything off, wanted 1.0 but I wasn't doing that. Did 80 for top and bra up and yoga pants down. Full access, except no FIV. Could touch outside, but not inside. To me, if there is access to everything and in plain view, does it matter if the clothes are completely off? Boobs are tiny though.

She then proceeded to give me what I feel was a very good neck / should / leg / feet massage. I'm no expert but it seemed damn good to me. Very nice, and for the conversation we had, which wasn't much, her English seemed pretty good. The massage put her rating from a 4 to a 5.

She introduced me to Coco on the way out. Then she gave me a complex - "next time try Coco" Um, OK.

CCNice
03-31-22, 16:23
Wednesday through Sunday.It's Thursday-Monday. She is off Tue, and Wed but sometimes works Wed. Definitely call ahead. I didn't and got Bell. What a disappointment compared to Tiffany and Summer.

CCNice
03-31-22, 16:25
Hello All,

This looks intriguing. Has anyone partake in her services?

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/massachusetts/boston/78450390

Thank you.Been reviewed plenty of times in Non Asian forum.

ThizzleHats
03-31-22, 18:43
Please check your post #32264 on 6/18/21 where you are disputing that Coco from Blue Harbor was doing BBBJ.

Jimmy.Dear Sir,

Please see the below quoted section from post #34970.

She wouldn't do anything bare which one person claimed at some point I think.
Again, I maintain Coco from Blue Harbor wouldn't do anything bare.

Very Sincerely,

ThizzleHat.

Jimmy Weed
03-31-22, 21:27
Dear Sir,

Very Sincerely,

ThizzleHat.Thizzle,

Your missing my point. Throughout your posting history you have disputed reports of services received, for example Coco at Blue Harbor and Tiffany of Ocean. I think it is naive to think that these girls won't do these acts. Why do you dispute that Coco would give a BBBJ, because she didn't give you one or because she told you she doesn't do BBBJ?

I am very curious how you come to the conclusions. Just because you didn't receive these services doesn't mean that they won't do it for the right price. It seems like you have the "not my Susie syndrome " , "she's so nice, she would never do that". I am not trying to dog you but you seem to dig your heels in and I am trying to understand the how and why. Coco and Tiffany are both very nice women but don't underestimate the power of the almighty dollar.

Jimmy.

Andir
03-31-22, 22:55
Dear Sir,

Very Sincerely,

ThizzleHat.Just to clarify — is that Coco who used to be at Muzzey in Lex?

Sounds
04-01-22, 01:00
Thizzle,

Your missing my point. Throughout your posting history you have disputed reports of services received, for example Coco at Blue Harbor and Tiffany of Ocean. I think it is naive to think that these girls won't do these acts. Why do you dispute that Coco would give a BBBJ, because she didn't give you one or because she told you she doesn't do BBBJ?

I am very curious how you come to the conclusions. Just because you didn't receive these services doesn't mean that they won't do it for the right price. It seems like you have the "not my Susie syndrome " , "she's so nice, she would never do that". I am not trying to dog you but you seem to dig your heels in and I am trying to understand the how and why. Coco and Tiffany are both very nice women but don't underestimate the power of the almighty dollar.

Jimmy.Also girls menus change for whatever reason. Different folks have different options.

Know one girl that was FS. Still FS for past clients. New clients only get a HJ.