PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161

AsianYumYum
08-14-21, 20:08
My recent experience at this parlor in the south shore, Quincy, and why I took the plunge.

If you look at the reviews for that spa I visited, you'd swear you were going to hit the jackpot but then when you actually go in, it is the complete opposite. Again, what is a head scratcher to me is how busy this place was and the guys that I saw on my way out looked so comfortable, sitting there on their phones, like they've been here before. And this place had 2 old grannies, like come on guys, WTF. Why are places with young pussy shutting down because no one visits them but the old ladies places stay open and extremely busy with traffic? It's not just one, its one too many.

As preposterous as this sounds, if you have a subscription to RM, it's value is diminished since March 2020 when Covid shutdowns started. This has been mentioned before a few time here and on RM. The reviews and reviewer I'd follow a certain pattern that rarely, if ever, existed before 2020. Commenters on the site note that very often, the details about the place are wrong, or the girls are not there, or they don't do what the review says, it conflicts with most other users experience, or sometimes the AMP is actually closed, other times it says it is closed when it is open. I have gone to AMPs based on the fabricated postings and had the WTF experience many times. It appears that when places closed, and there were no reviews to post, the site invented them to keep paid subscriptions from terminating. Unlike this free site, they need renewals. But, the information is so bogus now, that you don't know what to believe. And it is all over the country, not just here.

Jared260
08-14-21, 22:51
However, it gave the false impression that there were four hot girls there lined up to greet you. I have never seen more than two. Also cited easy parking (which I personally thought was true in the side lot) but which some commentators disputed. So not an egregiously misleading review but probably not a "real" review which we do see from time to time on this site. Not sure why I bothered to renew my membership, but occasionally I glean some useful intel there.Good Case in point. It's written in a format, and sometimes style, but with exaggeration, of a real review that embellishes on the information in past reviews. During the intense Covid times, the fake reviews often talked about DFK. ? Seriously?, when people weren't going out of their houses. Pre-vaccine, that could have been a death wish. Out of curiosity, I visited one of the AMPs in the exaggerated fake reviews to see what would happen. MP kept all clothes on, full mask the whole time, great LMT level massage and basic finish. No kissing, no face to face physical orientation, no risky behavior. Requests for more than basic were shot down and accompanied by a confused look. From the RM fake review, you would have thought it was wild times during COVID. Good basic experience, but not worth the long drive west. Time wasting reviews, especially if you think I'll make the drive for something new that sounds good.

Its really too bad. In the past, I used RM for out of state travel and it was reliable. Now, it's not reliable here.

RealNowhereMan
08-14-21, 22:53
74 Main looks like it's back open again, they're advertising on CL Beauty and Rubratings. Can't speak to quality; went once before COVID and had a not-great experience. But if you're SW of the city your options are pretty slim to begin with, so YMMV.

I tried Rose Spa up the street a ways and while I got the standard finish, the massage itself was so *boring* I don't think I'll be returning. I don't mind a non-sensual main massage as long as they are actually doing something. But this was just lazy up and down the back, over and over, for 40 some odd minutes. Nothing on the arms. Almost nothing on the legs. Just the same 3 or 4 motions on the back. Over. And over.

Rito1
08-15-21, 09:04
Why are places with young pussy shutting down because no one visits them but the old ladies places stay open and extremely busy with traffic? It's not just one, its one too many.I think it is because the young ones don't do anything. They think because they are young & good looking they don't have to perform. The older ones need to work to keep in business because why return if nothing is going to happen?

JustAnInspect
08-15-21, 10:02
Visited 8/13 saw the skinny thin one not much shape to her but she did a great job playing with my boys and sucking me off at the end, long hair I didn't get the name. The place is like a sweat show in the basement hot as hell but for the BJ it was worth it.

FenderBender88
08-15-21, 10:05
Anyone know where Niko at 299 Newport st in quincy ended up? She was always a lot of fun and never disappointed. Its just the other old lady there now and She says she's not coming back and doesn't know where she is either. Any help would be appreciated.

Sounds
08-15-21, 12:08
I think it is because the young ones don't do anything. They think because they are young & good looking they don't have to perform. The older ones need to work to keep in business because why return if nothing is going to happen?My experience with young hot massage providers has been HJ only. And you were paying FS rates if you wanted them to get naked and do some roaming. None allowed FIV

CrazyCrouton
08-15-21, 12:38
Folks,

After a nice AMP session with my favorite lady I usually have 2 go to meals. My first choice is macaroni and cheese. My other is pizza. I love pizza. Maybe it's the Italian in me. I think it helps my hair and my thick cock when I chow down a couple of good slices. I like usually go for the Cheese pizza. Lately though I have yet to find a good local place. I think someone has suggested the CheesEcake factory. Then again there is always five guys with that delicious Cheeseburger.

KatSuno1492
08-15-21, 13:11
My recent experience at this parlor in the south shore, Quincy, and why I took the plunge.

If you look at the reviews for that spa I visited, you'd swear you were going to hit the jackpot but then when you actually go in, it is the complete opposite. Again, what is a head scratcher to me is how busy this place was and the guys that I saw on my way out looked so comfortable, sitting there on their phones, like they've been here before. And this place had 2 old grannies, like come on guys, WTF. Why are places with young pussy shutting down because no one visits them but the old ladies places stay open and extremely busy with traffic? It's not just one, its one too many.TBH, Anan has had younger girls working; you may have simply gone at a time when none were working. At one place I went to when visiting Vegas, woman told me that the younger girls work during the day and they go out at night, so if I wanted a younger girl to come back in the day time.

Dboy111
08-15-21, 13:29
Can we all agree that Coco at Blue Harbor in Rockland has the biggest Asian tits or do we know of someone else? Tina at Eastern in Waltham comes in second. Any bigger ones than Coco?

AsianYumYum
08-15-21, 13:40
No, not going to take that wild excuse, with all due respect that's bullshit, earning money to them has no time limit. I went there on a clear day around 4 pm, I remembered it clearly because I ended up heading to RI to finish it off with a hot chic that night because I was so disappointed after Anan.

If they had young girls why would they have 2 grannies working the shift, could've had one of each to give you the impression you have options. Those grannies looked tenured for the job and very comfortable. And what's even more a downer, they don't even dress for the job, they look like they just put whatever fits them for the day and desperate mongers who's got the water boiling hot in their guts will just come in and they'll grease them up and extract it like milking cows.

I don't blame, if the customers don't care, why should they, they don't bother putting the effort. Down in RI, that place, words cannot describe it and why I think Mass Parlors are complete trash to RI ones. But that's just my opinion.

TBH, Anan has had younger girls working; you may have simply gone at a time when none were working. At one place I went to when visiting Vegas, woman told me that the younger girls work during the day and they go out at night, so if I wanted a younger girl to come back in the day time.

AsianYumYum
08-15-21, 16:10
I am a tits man and looks like my stiff and hot boiling Asian liquid cock is heading down to Blue Harbor like a home in missile sent from a Drone ready to destroy a pinned target and I am hoping it'll be Coco's tits if you are correct.

What's the word on her, is she allowing Russian Relief with those assets, it would really be a disappointment if they're not being used to cash in for that and instead of just silly OTC or UTC roaming. Give us some specific details if she's the real deal, don't get out hopes up for nothing Dboy, you sound like you got the goods.

Can we all agree that Coco at Blue Harbor in Rockland has the biggest Asian tits or do we know of someone else? Tina at Eastern in Waltham comes in second. Any bigger ones than Coco?

Jimmy Weed
08-15-21, 18:48
No, not going to take that wild excuse, with all due respect that's bullshit, earning money to them has no time limit. I went there on a clear day around 4 pm, I remembered it clearly because I ended up heading to RI to finish it off with a hot chic that night because I was so disappointed after Anan.

If they had young girls why would they have 2 grannies working the shift, could've had one of each to give you the impression you have options. Those grannies looked tenured for the job and very comfortable. And what's even more a downer, they don't even dress for the job, they look like they just put whatever fits them for the day and desperate mongers who's got the water boiling hot in their guts will just come in and they'll grease them up and extract it like milking cows.

I don't blame, if the customers don't care, why should they, they don't bother putting the effort. Down in RI, that place, words cannot describe it and why I think Mass Parlors are complete trash to RI ones. But that's just my opinion.There are very few actual young girls working in the AMP's. The problem is that the uninitiated mongers go to the spa and THINK the girl is young because she looks young, then he writes a review about the young girl he just had a session with. In reality the girl he thought was young is really in her mid 40's or older. Then, the seasoned monger reads the review and rushes to visit in hopes that a young girl is there waiting, but guess what she's not. I have been in the game for 30 + years and have only seen 2 or 3 girls under 30. Even the girls in Rhode Island are on the older side.

Jimmy Weed
08-15-21, 18:56
Can we all agree that Coco at Blue Harbor in Rockland has the biggest Asian tits or do we know of someone else? Tina at Eastern in Waltham comes in second. Any bigger ones than Coco?Coco does have a good sized set and a gusher of a pussy but I know a more attractive Asian woman with a bit larger and very nice set.

Cookie Lover
08-16-21, 05:03
Had the to try Tranquility but called 3 times no answer so I figure WTH tryout the joint next to my favorite butcher shop. Drew Annie. She's new. Slender 40's some curves pretty face. Took the half. 10 in I'm massaging her. Led to daty. She suggested 69. Deed was quicker the usual. Finished with a lovely foot massage. I actually dozed off. Fellow monger in waiting room but rush at all. Looks 6. 5, massage 7, service 7. Damage 1. 4.

TravelingFool
08-16-21, 08:33
80 bucks. Sorry for the confusion.Thanks for the clarification. Will try that on my next visit. Usually just looking for a decent rub down and hand release because BJ's are often done a quickly as possible just to get the tip. But if a well done BBBJ is on the table I'm game to spend the extra cash.

TravelingFool
08-16-21, 08:39
This forum is to help us all decipher good providers from bad. If you had a bad provider or experience it is important to name the place to help other mongers not make the same mistake. It's half the purpose of this board it's all about information good or bad so we can all make a better judgement decision.I was having a hard time remembering the name of the 4/10 place I mentioned because I hit it randomly with a short walk from my hotel. Just played around with google map street view and think it was Chinatown Pain Relief at 18 Hudson St. Up a flight of stairs. Somewhat older therapist (40's?) took care of junior but it was nothing memorable in any way hence the 4/10. Standard door fee (60) and tip (40).

CrazyCrouton
08-16-21, 10:03
There are very few actual young girls working in the AMP's. The problem is that the uninitiated mongers go to the spa and THINK the girl is young because she looks young, then he writes a review about the young girl he just had a session with. In reality the girl he thought was young is really in her mid 40's or older. Then, the seasoned monger reads the review and rushes to visit in hopes that a young girl is there waiting, but guess what she's not. I have been in the game for 30 + years and have only seen 2 or 3 girls under 30. Even the girls in Rhode Island are on the older side.I think you may have meant women.

PadMe5
08-16-21, 11:27
Finally made it to Weymouth last week. Didn't have time to try both the well-reviewed Niko from Eastern and Kiki from Muzzey and had to pick one. Been trying to quit the hobby, so I haven't been out much or I would post more reviews. Being a rare trip, I chose to see Niko, who changed her name to Summer at 175 Middle. She is better lookin than the average AMP and was pretty laid back, but I don't plan to repeat unless in the area with extra time on my hands. I had seen "Summer" in the lobby of Eastern many times but always chse Ella despite the rave reviews and Ella being a bit aggressive. But, Eastern is very busy recently and doesn't look like a professional building. Middle in Weymouth looks much nicer on the outside an in.

Question: are there places closer to Boston / Tham that offer basic service and look "massage envy" level legitimate from the outside?

I really liked the location of Middle, but would prefer more side streets nearby. It's across from a pizza place and around the corner from a local dive. Street parking is free and available. Its somewhat public and at a main cross street, but anonymous enough if your not local. Had two beers at the corner bar while I waited to my appointment with Summer. Nice bar staff. My only complaint on going in is that Summer walked me in and out the door all flirty, when I would rather she didn't.

As for looks, Niko / Summer is cute, but doesn't have the X factor that does it for me. My favories all have a seductiveness that's hard to pinpoint. Maybe its just the short list of providers I've connected with. I think I created some discussion here about Angela of CB, so my taste might differ from some, but that Angela has a body of a 24 year old that she works very hard on. If only all were so professional. Niko is deinitely cute, younger-looking (37?) but less authentic looking and I didn't really click with her. Lots of makeup. She doesn't have a gym body, but is tiny. She was very nice. Nice massage and soft touch, very friendly conversation. Didn't haggle or discuss tip. . 6 + . 6 and seemed happy. I did notice that the clock in the room was set ten min ahead, but didn't feel shorted on time. After vist, I remembered why I always chose Ella (I think she's hotter) but Summer was gentler and more appreciative.

Speaking of Angela CB, I visited her at MW in Watertown and she looks better than ever. She knows my type and after my massage she recommended that I go see Nicole at CB, so she is still connected to that location somehow. I believe Nicole received some favorable reviews here.

Be kind out there.

Dboy111
08-16-21, 11:28
Coco does have a good sized set and a gusher of a pussy but I know a more attractive Asian woman with a bit larger and very nice set.And who would that be Jimmy?

ThizzleHats
08-16-21, 12:04
Give us some specific details if she's the real deal, don't get out hopes up for nothing Dboy, you sound like you got the goods.After all the complaining about grannies you might end up disappointed.

This is Dboy we're talking about. He just constantly asks for big tits on the board but never provides.

Dboy111
08-16-21, 13:16
I am a tits man and looks like my stiff and hot boiling Asian liquid cock is heading down to Blue Harbor like a home in missile sent from a Drone ready to destroy a pinned target and I am hoping it'll be Coco's tits if you are correct.

What's the word on her, is she allowing Russian Relief with those assets, it would really be a disappointment if they're not being used to cash in for that and instead of just silly OTC or UTC roaming. Give us some specific details if she's the real deal, don't get out hopes up for nothing Dboy, you sound like you got the goods.Yes Coco offers a great Russian finish as well at Tina at Eastern Massage in Waltham! Enjoy!

Rupert 2
08-16-21, 13:46
139 is in flux.

Gard to book.

Crazy hours.

1x9 Moody St. Waltham.

Reliable Bodywork.

Used to be Bao Bei Spa.

CamperVan10
08-16-21, 15:16
Seeing 299 Newton in Watch City has been closed all of August.

Was it closed prior to August?

See the name changed from Rosa to Rainbow and the number is out of order. Any information? Did Coco, 50 ish with glasses resurface anywhere? She gives a quality massage. Nothing extra on the menu but was hoping to try her again. Maybe reopen in September?

TIA.

-CV.

Charlie Marsh
08-16-21, 22:40
Read couple of reviews and Stop by there, Ask for an hour massage with Annie, Slim body with nice butt Chinese doll in her 30's, Massage was decently, after flip she was naked and roaming my face, chest and my cock with her tits, It's not bigger enough but feeling much better, Squeezed her nipples and FIV was allowed, finished with cumming on her tits, damage. 6+. 6.

Jimmy Pratt
08-16-21, 23:15
139 is in flux.

Gard to book.

Crazy hours.I'm going to second this, here's what happened yesterday:

I stopped in at 139 Moody, originally bao bei but now has new signage for "Reliable Body Work". Door was locked, so rang the bell. No answer, and now I'm standing on the sidewalk on Sunday around 7 pm with all sorts of traffic going by on foot and cars. So, I punch the new number (from the sign) into my phone and dial as I'm walking away. No answer, and generic voicemail. Not to be deterred, I then called the original BaoBei phone number. No answer again. I gave up and called over to Qing, and was there in about 5 minutes.

At 1060, I got Mimi. Looks young, but definitely has to be over 30. Cute face (from what I could briefly see) and cute body. English better than average.

Got a great massage, and on the flip I had noticed / heard that the other girl (Jenny) was done with her customer. Asked Mimi if Jenny could join us for a 4-handed ending. I even made clear I would tip both of them. Problem is, she seemed to have a hard stop on a 2nd girl, even just for 5 minutes (I'm rounding up for how long it would probably take me to pop). She said she can't do it without approval from "the boss". I tried to explain that it would just be for the ending, and both girls would be taken care of. But she suggested next time I ask for 4-handed up front. That wasn't really what I was thinking, since the massage part of 4-handed is not really what I'm looking for.

I didn't push it, but I did ask after if by "boss" she means Angela. As I am pretty sure that Angela still runs the place. This seemed to be confirmed. Mimi was accommodating with pulling out her itty bitties, and I tipped more than the standard 40. She actually mentioned after that if I do try 4-handed, both girls can't take up their shirts. No reason given, but that seems to be the limit?

I had really wanted to try something new yesterday (139 Candy) but it was satisfying that the day was saved by reliable 1060.

Oh, and not that anyone's interested, but right before all this, I went and got an amazing foot massage at the Happy Feet place down Moody Street. This place is totally legit, but for $40 +tip, you will get one of the best foot massages ever. My provider was a middle-aged Chinese man. I never care who I get because they all have really strong hands and do a superb job. It was a day of pampering, with the legit footrub then a good session with Mimi.

JP.

CoolRick
08-17-21, 09:01
If you like Russian finish, check out spa on rt. 1 Saugus. Ask for Brandi.

Yes Coco offers a great Russian finish as well at Tina at Eastern Massage in Waltham! Enjoy!.

Jox2798
08-17-21, 10:42
If you like Russian finish, check out spa on rt. 1 Saugus. Ask for Brandi.What spa on rt. 1?

Dboy111
08-17-21, 10:54
Read couple of reviews and Stop by there, Ask for an hour massage with Annie, Slim body with nice butt Chinese doll in her 30's, Massage was decently, after flip she was naked and roaming my face, chest and my cock with her tits, It's not bigger enough but feeling much better, Squeezed her nipples and FIV was allowed, finished with cumming on her tits, damage. 6+. 6.Hey boss thanks were they nice big tits? Ds or DDs? Thanks boss.

Dboy111
08-17-21, 10:55
If you like Russian finish, check out spa on rt. 1 Saugus. Ask for Brandi.Thanks boss. What's the name of this place? Were they Ds or DDs? Appreciate it!

AsianYumYum
08-17-21, 11:50
[Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!

Dboy111
08-17-21, 14:17
Greats recommendations guys but let's give a little more detail when we post like the name of the spa or a link. It helps all of us out. Thanks.

CrazyCrouton
08-17-21, 15:10
One of the Japanese college students said they would see two or three new guys. If we have shared information before and you are around the greater Boston area give me a shout.

JustAnInspect
08-17-21, 16:10
At Muzzey Lisa is a looker and there is more on the table. Bring a hat because saran wrap will be the alternative. She is a little think but shapely at the same time and quite responsive.

At Great Road, the upsell is still constant but the skills are not worth it.The skinny or heavy one.

JustAnInspect
08-17-21, 16:27
At Muzzey Lisa is a looker and there is more on the table. Bring a hat because saran wrap will be the alternative. She is a little think but shapely at the same time and quite responsive.

At Great Road, the upsell is still constant but the skills are not worth it.Is she the real skinny one?

Tdaddy15
08-17-21, 16:42
Never lets me down. Solid massage, . 8 and my own hat.

Neddd
08-17-21, 16:48
If you like Russian finish, check out spa on rt. 1 Saugus. Ask for Brandi.

.I've been there before and nothing was on the table (except the table shower) The spa is nice but they wouldn't DO anything fun.

Dboy111
08-17-21, 17:14
Coco does have a good sized set and a gusher of a pussy but I know a more attractive Asian woman with a bit larger and very nice set.Anybody have an idea who Jimmy is talking about? We need a little more detail here. Who has the bigger set than Coco? That's the real question. Maybe we'll find out soon. To be continued.

PadMe5
08-17-21, 17:57
I've been there before and nothing was on the table (except the table shower) The spa is nice but they wouldn't DO anything fun.Choi's is closed. Think this is "Energy".

AsianYumYum
08-17-21, 18:35
We're grown man here, this is not twitter just tell it like it is, arghhh.

Never lets me down. Solid massage, . 8 and my own hat.

AsianYumYum
08-17-21, 18:57
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Dboy111
08-17-21, 19:04
Never lets me down. Solid massage, . 8 and my own hat.Any big Natty tits there boss?

Andir
08-17-21, 21:32
One of the Japanese college students said they would see two or three new guys. If we have shared information before and you are around the greater Boston area give me a shout.Just PMed you.

AvgUSA
08-17-21, 22:07
In town on business tonight. Just looped around chinatown for a while, but it seems from all the ads, most of the AMPs are out in the suburbs and not local to public transit. Staying north of Logan off blue line. Can anybody point me in a decent direction given the time? Boston certainly is not like Flushing.

Triathlete63
08-18-21, 07:33
One of the Japanese college students said they would see two or three new guys. If we have shared information before and you are around the greater Boston area give me a shout.Hi, I am interested in connecting. Can you let me have the details?

Thanks, NB.

Dboy111
08-18-21, 08:39
Any busty gems out there guys? Right now there's Coco in Rockland at Blue Harbor and Tina in Waltham at Eastern Massage. I haven't found any bigger. I always like to try something new. You guys gut anything? Thanks!

Eagle7412
08-18-21, 11:13
Hi, I am interested in connecting. Can you let me have the details?

Thanks, NB.Hi T63.

CC PMd me but did not share any info about this girl.

I have a feeling that there is no group of JPCs looking for customers.

Looks like a red herring.

Andir
08-18-21, 11:33
Hi T63.

Looks like a red herring.You are correct.

CrazyCrouton
08-18-21, 12:28
Hi, I am interested in connecting. Can you let me have the details?

Thanks, NB.Like I said. If we have shared before.

AsianYumYum
08-18-21, 12:56
I hit him and he said they weren't taking any new clients, really, what escort you know says that?

Then a few days later, he posts that they have room for 2 more, WTF? What is this, a nightclub where it's reach capacity and they let people in when some come out, are you guys believing this?

Hi T63.

Looks like a red herring.

KintaroOe20
08-18-21, 13:41
Hey, Caballeros.

Had day off and decided to have some fun today. Didn't go as planned at all.

This report just for today August 18th.

Weird, but everyone was in a horrible mood.

Not going to mention places since they all been reviewed and I no issues with them before expect one.

First appointment I had someone else took my place.

Then asked if I wanted to try other. Not my type so I said no thank you I'll wait. Then argument began between girls while I was in room.

So decided to leave and left for another. She said come right in to see her. 10 minute wait in room and some fatty walked in. No thank you. Then argument between the ladies. Totally killing the mood so collected my money again and left.

Then decided a walk in. No smile. Dressed like one of doctors from movie "Outbreak".

Asked if she was going to wear that. Yep. Killed mood again and she starting yelling in Cantonese.

Then tried FS place that is usually a miss, but last time had great session with MILF.

Anyway, I was promised 3 college girls to choose from, but of course that was a lie. Still hoping a MILF type there. Only 2 and dressed to please no one. Nothing sexy when they wear sweat pants, hair messy, ugly long sleeve shirt. Then she wanted tip upfront. I said no. She got very angry and say she will treat me well while yelling at me. Geez. Yeah. That did it for my mood. Sorry Spike. Not trying a 5th.

What the hell happened today? Full moon? Time of month?? Sucks. Should of went to see the popular ones, but needed a change. So much for that experiment.

Cookie Lover
08-18-21, 14:00
Hey, Caballeros.

Not going to mention places since they all been reviewed and I no issues with them before expect one.

Then asked if I wanted to try other. Not my type so I said no thank you I'll wait. Then argument began between girls while I was in room.

So decided to leave and left for another. She said come right in to see her. 10 minute wait in room and some fatty walked in. No thank you. Then argument between the ladies. Totally killing the mood so collected my money again and left..At least give us the town so we steer clear!

Momo2
08-18-21, 14:37
Hey, Caballeros.

So decided to leave and left for another. She said come right in to see her. 10 minute wait in room and some fatty walked in. No thank you. Then argument between the ladies. Totally killing the mood so collected my money again and left.

Then decided a walk in. No smile. Dressed like one of doctors from movie "Outbreak".

Asked if she was going to wear that. Yep. Killed mood again and she starting yelling in Cantonese.

Then tried FS place that is usually a miss, but last time had great session with MILF.

Anyway, I was promised 3 college girls to choose from, but of course that was a lie. Still hoping a MILF type there. Only 2 and dressed to please no one. Nothing sexy when they wear sweat pants, hair messy, ugly long sleeve shirt. Then she wanted tip upfront. I said no. She got very angry and say she will treat me well while yelling at me. Geez. Yeah. That did it for my mood. Sorry Spike. Not trying a 5th.

What the hell happened today? Full moon? Time of month?? Sucks. Should of went to see the popular ones, but needed a change. So much for that experiment.I usually use three favorite ladies and rotate between them. Once in a while I will need to try someone new. The sad reality is there is a lot of barely average places. Thank you everyone for posting your experiences. It helps us avoid the mediocre. Once you walk in to an unfamiliar place and often the little head takes over and many times I end up full of regret. Wasting good money. So please continue posting the names of the places we should avoid.

French
08-18-21, 14:56
In town on business tonight. Just looped around chinatown for a while, but it seems from all the ads, most of the AMPs are out in the suburbs and not local to public transit. Staying north of Logan off blue line. Can anybody point me in a decent direction given the time? Boston certainly is not like Flushing.Yes, Boston is still very Puritan and lacks the the benefits of hot woman etc. Boston woman are drabbed in Gray color cloths and kinda look like a Veal baby.

If in Chinatown again, walk up and down Harrison, Kneeland or go for a hike over to Newmarket Sq. If have the energy. Lots of action to be found and easy in sight. (Keep eye out for blinking open signs and waving Kitty.) Welcome and hope you have a safe trip.

AsianYumYum
08-18-21, 15:09
It doesn't help us much if you go through all that and allow us to walk in to the same situation instead of avoiding it.

There is absolutely no reason for them to yell at you if you're just inquiring about the services rendered or what you're looking for when you are paying your money. Is it me or has it gotten bad to the point where the massage girls could give a shit about our needs but just want us to be compliant and just pay the fee they get their money and rush us out the door. They are sounding desperate. No money means no paying that rent then its out of business. It happens many times so yes we agree with you to take a stand and walk if you're not getting your moneys worth. More mongers should continue that practice but please, name the place so we can avoid or else you're talking to yourself on here. We feel your pain and we'd like to help but give us the goods.

Great, very inspiring.

Hey, Caballeros.

So decided to leave and left for another. She said come right in to see her. 10 minute wait in room and some fatty walked in. No thank you. Then argument between the ladies. Totally killing the mood so collected my money again and left..

StannisMonger
08-18-21, 15:51
Choi's is closed. Think this is "Energy".Can we get some confirmation on this? I looked at Energy's website and they seem very legit. Not the type of place we are typically looking for.

Dboy111
08-18-21, 16:03
Dboy,

When you post some reviews I will tell you where to find her.These are two places I visited recently with big busty Asian tits. Tina at Eastern massage in Waltham and Coco at Blue Harbor in Rockland. Both gave a great massage and offered a Russian release. Damage was $100 for each. I'd definitely repeat. Tina was definitely hotter she was young beautiful soft skin with big titties. Coco a little older and titties a little bigger. Both were very fun.

CrazyCrouton
08-18-21, 16:14
I have heard that these ladies can get in a bad mood when they are around bad smells or cologne they don't like. That's why I always go in freshly showered. Then when I drop my laundry and they see my fat thick cock it always puts them in a good mood.

Hey, Caballeros.

CrazyCrouton
08-18-21, 16:18
Can we get some confirmation on this? I looked at Energy's website and they seem very legit. Not the type of place we are typically looking for.Energy is constantly busy and it's completely legit. The ladies all have on the black armor with a collared shirts. There are couple's and Ladies going in there all the time for legit massages. It's located in a small but busy little mall area off of Route one next to a construction contractors office. High visibility area.

Eagle7412
08-18-21, 17:22
Like I said. If we have shared before.There are no JCSs looking for customers.

Member #6128
08-18-21, 17:25
Long time lurker and second time signing up for this site. I've utilized this site over the years reading your posts to make better judgements in my selections so thank you. For you old timers I go back to Puerto Roxanne Victoria of LEO Birmingham Pwky Brighton days before she got big. Currently hooked on Sumner at 175 Middle. Rejoined today because I thought I had a sure thing with Lily (tantra / body glide) from Eros. Asian named Lily and has a spot on Newbury St top floor. Its $5 for the hour. I emailed her a few weeks ago and she agreed to my request to extend to 90 min for the same price. She met me outside and gave me the address next door on purpose. Walked up, got comfy in this palatial studio. Pro table, nice furnishings etc. She proceeded to undress and off we went. Massage was great and the body sliding commenced. Turned over about 25 min in, more sliding. I was hard as petrified wood by now and she straddled my crotch with hers rubbing back and forth. She asked if she could get a cover and we continued. She rode for 5 then I picked her up slamming her while standing. Then I placed her on the table and continued to bash. Her face was in anguish each time I thrusted. It just fueled my fire. I then looked to get a better grip with all that oil and noticed blood. Yup, that time of the month I must have jarred loose. We showered, more massage then decent BBBJ w cim. Nice small D's BTW. After I left I emailed her asking if we could continue this next week since I didn't get to finish the way I wanted. She said she doesn't usually do the deed but liked me. I emailed her a week later and now she's saying we can meet but no hanky panky bc of her boyfriend. Now, I never asked for FS or BBBJ. She just did it. She did agree we could continue all activities if things change on her end. Has anyone had any experiences with her? I'm dying to know!

Jack617
08-18-21, 17:29
There are no JCSs looking for customers.Actually there are lots of Japanese girls providing and some real JAV stars. Look at the Manhattan massage and BBFS threads to confirm as well as TER. From what I understand the group CC has been posting about is affiliated with the NY crews. And thank you CC!

KintaroOe20
08-18-21, 18:48
I usually use three favorite ladies and rotate between them. Once in a while I will need to try someone new. The sad reality is there is a lot of barely average places. Thank you everyone for posting your experiences. It helps us avoid the mediocre. Once you walk in to an unfamiliar place and often the little head takes over and many times I end up full of regret. Wasting good money. So please continue posting the names of the places we should avoid.These places I never had an issue. Don't want to bad mouth them for one bad experience. They're human too. We all have off days.

I been going to Weymouth so much for obvious reasons.

Today thought I'd change it up and go back to Quincy. Not my top places, but like I said, never had bad time. Hazmat girl on Centre St. Can't get turned on by that. Bait and switch with Fatty at Fu Shen.

Forget where the 3rd place was, but also in Quincy. Big argument.

Last place is a AAMP. Only place yes I get bad service. Quincy Shore Dr. 99% of the time I just leave, but last time had hot sexy MILF.

Spike was getting desperate so took a chance. Nope. That's where she dressed like she rolled out of bed and in sweatpants and messy. 2 girls there just gross and messy. Yuck. Yelled saying she give me good time while being angry wanting more money. I knew most likely going to be bad, but the last time the Azn MILF was hot and the tastiest pussy I had in long time. So was hoping maybe another MILF.

So yeah, think I'll stick to Weymouth area.

Oh, to the guy who said bad smell?

I make sure to always groom and shower beforehand.

I hate nasty Chewbaccas. Girls feel same way so I always make sure I'm groomed. If you like then that's cool. For me no way. Big Bush disgusting and smells.

I don't care how hot the girl is. If she has rotten attitude then forget it. They look so bored and not a turn on at all.

Dboy111
08-18-21, 19:35
Any natural big tit Asians? Bigger than Coco in Rockland? If you have one I will send you $20 on Cash App. Let me know and I got you! Thanks!

Eagle7412
08-18-21, 20:25
Actually there are lots of Japanese girls providing and some real JAV stars. Look at the Manhattan massage and BBFS threads to confirm as well as TER. From what I understand the group CC has been posting about is affiliated with the NY crews. And thank you CC!Thanks Jack but the context for my response was 3 JCSs that CC was willing to provide which he did not in spite of several members PMs.

Manhattan sounds great but most of us are not heading there any time soon.

Understand your point on the Escorts but those price points are not affordable for most.

Thanks again.

Lzlazm
08-18-21, 22:15
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/liliana-escort-boston-464628

Visited Liliana last week, easy to set up the session. The lady is tiny but very open, would kiss me but I refused to kiss her (for my safety.). Overall good massage skill and solid HJ, never rush me.

However the it is little bit overpriced (3 X). May consider other provider who provide fetish service.

OhMyaChingBack
08-19-21, 07:45
Long time lurker and second time signing up for this site. I've utilized this site over the years reading your posts to make better judgements in my selections so thank you. For you old timers I go back to Puerto Roxanne Victoria of LEO Birmingham Pwky Brighton days before she got big. Currently hooked on Sumner at 175 Middle. Rejoined today because I thought I had a sure thing with Lily (tantra / body glide) from Eros. Asian named Lily and has a spot on Newbury St top floor. Its $5 for the hour. I emailed her a few weeks ago and she agreed to my request to extend to 90 min for the same price. She met me outside and gave me the address next door on purpose. Walked up, got comfy in this palatial studio. Pro table, nice furnishings etc. She proceeded to undress and off we went. Massage was great and the body sliding commenced. Turned over about 25 min in, more sliding. I was hard as petrified wood by now and she straddled my crotch with hers rubbing back and forth. She asked if she could get a cover and we continued. She rode for 5 then I picked her up slamming her while standing. Then I placed her on the table and continued to bash. Her face was in anguish each time I thrusted. It just fueled my fire. I then looked to get a better grip with all that oil and noticed blood. Yup, that time of the month I must have jarred loose. We showered, more massage then decent BBBJ w cim. Nice small D's BTW. After I left I emailed her asking if we could continue this next week since I didn't get to finish the way I wanted. She said she doesn't usually do the deed but liked me. I emailed her a week later and now she's saying we can meet but no hanky panky bc of her boyfriend. Now, I never asked for FS or BBBJ. She just did it. She did agree we could continue all activities if things change on her end. Has anyone had any experiences with her? I'm dying to know!Got a link?

Member #6128
08-19-21, 08:25
Got a link?Just Google Eros Lily Boston. She's an independent Asian nuru / tantric provider.

CamperVan10
08-19-21, 09:58
Nothing? Zero intel on this?

Not even a PM. Seems odd. I expected at least one monger would have the 411.

Seeing 299 Newton in Watch City has been closed all of August.

Was it closed prior to August?

See the name changed from Rosa to Rainbow and the number is out of order. Any information? Did Coco, 50 ish with glasses resurface anywhere? She gives a quality massage. Nothing extra on the menu but was hoping to try her again. Maybe reopen in September?

TIA.

-CV.

JohnDick75
08-19-21, 10:23
I have heard that these ladies can get in a bad mood when they are around bad smells or cologne they don't like. That's why I always go in freshly showered. Then when I drop my laundry and they see my fat thick cock it always puts them in a good mood.Glad you do what works but with what these women get paid they should not be bitching about the smells because if we told them they stank or were too old they would be whining.

Cookie Lover
08-19-21, 10:53
Long time lurker and second time signing up for this site. I've utilized this site over the years reading your posts to make better judgements in my selections so thank you. For you old timers I go back to Puerto Roxanne Victoria of LEO Birmingham Pwky Brighton days before she got big. Currently hooked on Sumner at 175 Middle. Rejoined today because I thought I had a sure thing with Lily (tantra / body glide) from Eros. Asian named Lily and has a spot on Newbury St top floor. Its $5 for the hour. I emailed her a few weeks ago and she agreed to my request to extend to 90 min for the same price. She met me outside and gave me the address next door on purpose. Walked up, got comfy in this palatial studio. Pro table, nice furnishings etc. She proceeded to undress and off we went. Massage was great and the body sliding commenced. Turned over about 25 min in, more sliding. I was hard as petrified wood by now and she straddled my crotch with hers rubbing back and forth. She asked if she could get a cover and we continued. She rode for 5 then I picked her up slamming her while standing. Then I placed her on the table and continued to bash. Her face was in anguish each time I thrusted. It just fueled my fire. I then looked to get a better grip with all that oil and noticed blood. Yup, that time of the month I must have jarred loose. We showered, more massage then decent BBBJ w cim. Nice small D's BTW. After I left I emailed her asking if we could continue this next week since I didn't get to finish the way I wanted. She said she doesn't usually do the deed but liked me. I emailed her a week later and now she's saying we can meet but no hanky panky bc of her boyfriend. Now, I never asked for FS or BBBJ. She just did it. She did agree we could continue all activities if things change on her end. Has anyone had any experiences with her? I'm dying to know!How can she charge $500 and no FS? I'm not doubting that she liked you but I imagine you would've left pissed if she hadn't allowed FS 2 pops. I just had an experience in NYC that was over the top for $400. I posted a review on the Manhattan USSG massage thread. If I lived there I'd be broke haha. I do have a question. I know Summer as Niko and am a fan as well. How's the menu at the new place? I'm thinking of paying her a visit. Thanks for reading, Cookie.

AsianYumYum
08-19-21, 11:07
Too many reviews here where the women themselves do not care about their appearance, don't even bother to dress for the job wearing something appealing, never mind smelling good themselves. I even have a review where I mentioned that the place is a dump with 2 grannies who look like they just shop at the goodwill store and make it a uniform rather then look the part. That's on top of a rushed job.

The constant up sell with no extra service should be challenged. And nothing irks me more then mongers who are advocating on behalf of the parlors or escorts when they have no real interests besides stroking their ego thinking they are special because you spend more, means absolutely nothing. At the end of the day, you rent it for an hour or so and back out the door you go, she doesn't belong to you so what makes you think you're special. Even if you exchange numbers with her, anything you do you have to pay, you don't get it outside of the parlor or her hours escorting so enough with the macho shit. Share intel with fellow mongers, let us know where the bad places are and let's network to oust the wrongs and make them right.

Glad you do what works but with what these women get paid they should not be bitching about the smells because if we told them they stank or were too old they would be whining.

Member #6128
08-19-21, 13:43
How can she charge $500 and no FS? I'm not doubting that she liked you but I imagine you would've left pissed if she hadn't allowed FS 2 pops. I just had an experience in NYC that was over the top for $400. I posted a review on the Manhattan USSG massage thread. If I lived there I'd be broke haha. I do have a question. I know Summer as Niko and am a fan as well. How's the menu at the new place? I'm thinking of paying her a visit. Thanks for reading, Cookie.Well yes, I did expect a solid 3 course meal menu my initial visit with Lily. I'm guessing in my email post visit she didn't want to have extra curricular activities mentioned so she played them down as "I liked you". As far as 175 goes they're young (er) and very good attitudes. Don't know if it's Covid or just a new era but extras seem to be harder to come by as each year passes. Oh, and they read the forums here. So I've been told.

Member #6128
08-19-21, 14:05
After reading all the big tits list posts I thought I'd check out Tina. Ranked second by y'all behind Coco at Blue Harbor. Blue Harbor is too exposed for my liking so I opted for Tina. I don't know what all the fuss is about. I know I'm picky so maybe that's it but honestly she was aahhhiiiight. I don't consider that busty. Maybe for naturals on an Asian. The usual 60 entry fee and the ball grazing started immediately. Opted for the light touch. 35 in and flipped, negotiate, settled on 60 which got the top off and nipples sucked. She was looking for a hundo to take the bottoms off so I can't imagine what she's ripping you for for Russian. Not worth it IMO. Nice enough girl. Prob 25-28, 5' & 115.

Here's my soapbox. I've been reading these forums for years. I can't help shaking my head when I read people staying when the providers do not match the pics or at AMP's you're told is there but they bait & switch you. Stop accepting it! Walk the F out! I'm not expecting everyone to do it but at least if half of us did it would change things. Stop using the excuse the little head took over. They do what they do because they know they can get away with it most of the time. And another rule of thumb, if they're posting after 11-12 at night it's most likely going to be trouble. Weed these troubled ones down. It's high time for some house cleaning in this region!

I know I'm a newbie in here but if anyone would be so inclined to point me in the direction of a true DT provider who is reliable I'd appreciate it. That's my thing & need a break from the AMP scene for a min.

Please, thank you & happy hunting!

EarlSandwich
08-19-21, 19:06
Just Google Eros Lily Boston. She's an independent Asian nuru / tantric provider.https://tantra.eros.com/massachusetts/boston/files/5242565.htm?cat=203

FKA Anna for Thai therapeutic massage in Davis, Central, etc.

Sounds
08-19-21, 20:41
https://tantra.eros.com/massachusetts/boston/files/5242565.htm?cat=203

FKA Anna for Thai therapeutic massage in Davis, Central, etc.Looks great. But Tantra is always code for overpriced.

Hand Deliver
08-19-21, 21:36
I also saw her there. Not sure that she is merely "working there". BTW, my perception is there is more to the story. Just need to follow the dots.

Was in the area this weekend and visited Healthy Body on Chestnut Hill Ave in Brighton and lo and behold I saw 1060 Angela there. She was sweet and pleasant as always. She started there last week. I am sure that she would like seeing some of her old customers. There are 2 girls working there now.

AsianYumYum
08-19-21, 22:06
Thank you Lilwayne for providing this report. I almost took the plunge yesterday. Doesn't look like she's really what I am looking for in a Russian relief and I sure am not going to entertain any up sell for sub par service. I want a filthy Russian CIM finish on a busty one if she's available.

You said it right, they get away with the up sell and over price because of gullible mongers who goes crazy for silly things and we're all paying for it with overpriced charges with sub par services. They bait and switch, do the same, you told me Big titie Coco was working today and when I come in it's old Granny May Lai or No Ass Yoyo. Walk. Enough of you do it, trust that they will cut that shit flat because of the money they'll be losing or see walking away. Well said about that tired old excuse of, "the little guy made me do it. ". It's very hard to band together for changes from here because too many have selfish worthless egos that's keeping us from seeing this through.

Now on to Coco at Blue. I called the other day to set an appointment but nobody picked up, must've been busy. Anyone who likes Russian relief CIM finish, please give us a report if you take the plunge. I may give it another try again next week.

I like this lilWayne guy and he is a breath of fresh air to help change the old ways of doing things. Keep us updated with the good posts.

After reading all the big tits list posts I thought I'd check out Tina. Ranked second by y'all behind Coco at Blue Harbor. Blue Harbor is too exposed for my liking so I opted for Tina. I don't know what all the fuss is about. I know I'm picky so maybe that's it but honestly she was aahhhiiiight. I don't consider that busty. Maybe for naturals on an Asian. The usual 60 entry fee and the ball grazing started immediately. Opted for the light touch. 35 in and flipped, negotiate, settled on 60 which got the top off and nipples sucked. She was looking for a hundo to take the bottoms off so I can't imagine what she's ripping you for for Russian. Not worth it IMO. Nice enough girl. Prob 25-28, 5' & 115.

Here's my soapbox. I've been reading these forums for years. I can't help shaking my head when I read people staying when the providers do not match the pics or at AMP's you're told is there but they bait & switch you. Stop accepting it! Walk the F out! I'm not expecting everyone to do it but at least if half of us did it would change things. Stop using the excuse the little head took over. They do what they do because they know they can get away with it most of the time. And another rule of thumb, if they're posting after 11-12 at night it's most likely going to be trouble. Weed these troubled ones down. It's high time for some house cleaning in this region!

Jim Mack
08-20-21, 07:59
Is Ella still working there? I haven't read anything about her lately.

BunnyMeat
08-20-21, 08:13
Is Ella still working there? I haven't read anything about her lately.Of course, Ella is there. She owns the place.

BuddhaBabes123
08-20-21, 08:39
Thank you Lilwayne for providing this report. I almost took the plunge yesterday. Doesn't look like she's really what I am looking for in a Russian relief and I sure am not going to entertain any up sell for sub par service. I want a filthy Russian CIM finish on a busty one if she's available.

You said it right, they get away with the up sell and over price because of gullible mongers who goes crazy for silly things and we're all paying for it with overpriced charges with sub par services. They bait and switch, do the same, you told me Big titie Coco was working today and when I come in it's old Granny May Lai or No Ass Yoyo. Walk. Enough of you do it, trust that they will cut that shit flat because of the money they'll be losing or see walking away. Well said about that tired old excuse of, "the little guy made me do it. ". It's very hard to band together for changes from here because too many have selfish worthless egos that's keeping us from seeing this through.I'd like to preface by saying that this is MY experience with Coco. I posted this to Rubmaps and decided I would share it here, too.

Read a few recent reviews and decided to head back to see Coco for myself. I had considered asking for 4-hands (1) if it was available and (2) if the other girl was attractive. When I walked in, however, the other girl was sitting at a table eating noodles, and I decided I would just stick it with Coco for today.

The massage finally started and as I mentioned in a previous post, she did not seem too into it. She walks all over my back and occasionally stops, I'm assuming to check her phone. Of course, a more focused massage would be better but I don't go to Blue Harbor for that reason. She eventually works her way up to the shoulders, which feels good, and then moves her way down to my ass. She lightly grazes my ass and then does a strange technique with my dick: as I am now up on my hands and knees, Coco reaches for my penis and grabs it firmly, then let's go and runs her hand across my back. She then goes back to grab it again, not too tightly, and then releases it from her grasp. It feels okay but after about ten of these, she tells me to flip over.

Coco was wearing a revealing red dress today and her tits were popping out. I've been here a dozen times so she knows the procedure: she takes out her tits and plops them down close to my balls. She reaches for the oil and squirts just a little oil down the middle of her boobs, and rubs it in with her hands. At that time, her tits are glistening and I can't help myself but adjust my cock between them. As soon as my dick hits her chest, she presses them together with the inside of her elbows. I can see my penis peeking in and out of her soft jugs, and I know I only have seconds until I blow my load. She obediently continues the tittyfuck and I tense up, eventually glazing her tits with my cum.

CrazyCrouton
08-20-21, 11:29
Is Ella still working there? I haven't read anything about her lately.Yes she is still there and her pussy is as sweet as ever. It's stretched out a little from my thick cock but try to catch her on a day that I haven't seen her and your all good.

AsianYumYum
08-20-21, 13:24
Sounded more like a French relief. It's time you guys start taking control. Why let her do the work and do the deed by oiling up her tits and squeezing your cock in between while you're still laying on your back on the table, that is so lame.

If she's got big jugs like Dboy mentioned or you witnessed, then I'd say take control, get on top, oil up them big tits, plant your cock between them, firmly grab them and stroke away and unload and smother them nipples or just squirt it all over her mouth and face, smut it. That's a real Russian relief if you ask me. Enjoy what you are paying for. If this is not what she is offering as options for breast relief and charging up the ass for it then you guys are not getting your money's worth.

How much was the damage for the French relief that you got? 60,80? I'd like to finally go for a try with Coco and report back. Are her tits so big that its noticeable at first glance because if I go and they tell me she's there and I don't see a girl resembling her. I'm going to walk, not going to put up with the fake shit of bait and switch or "let the little guy take over", crap. I got options to spend my money elsewhere and get good relief.

Please let me know the damage, I am going to take a dip and report back.

I'd like to preface by saying that this is MY experience with Coco. I posted this to Rubmaps and decided I would share it here, too.

Read a few recent reviews and decided to head back to see Coco for myself. I had considered asking for 4-hands (1) if it was available and (2) if the other girl was attractive. When I walked in, however, the other girl was sitting at a table eating noodles, and I decided I would just stick it with Coco for today.

The massage finally started and as I mentioned in a previous post, she did not seem too into it. She walks all over my back and occasionally stops, I'm assuming to check her phone. Of course, a more focused massage would be better but I don't go to Blue Harbor for that reason. She eventually works her way up to the shoulders, which feels good, and then moves her way down to my ass. She lightly grazes my ass and then does a strange technique with my dick: as I am now up on my hands and knees, Coco reaches for my penis and grabs it firmly, then let's go and runs her hand across my back. She then goes back to grab it again, not too tightly, and then releases it from her grasp. It feels okay but after about ten of these, she tells me to flip over..

AlexMcConney
08-20-21, 13:54
Can anyone recommend a lady with a big Bush, 70's style? Thank you.

Jack617
08-20-21, 17:57
Sounded more like a French relief. It's time you guys start taking control. Why let her do the work and do the deed by oiling up her tits and squeezing your cock in between while you're still laying on your back on the table, that is so lame.

If she's got big jugs like Dboy mentioned or you witnessed, then I'd say take control, get on top, oil up them big tits, plant your cock between them, firmly grab them and stroke away and unload and smother them nipples or just squirt it all over her mouth and face, smut it. That's a real Russian relief if you ask me. Enjoy what you are paying for. If this is not what she is offering as options for breast relief and charging up the ass for it then you guys are not getting your money's worth.

How much was the damage for the French relief that you got? 60,80? I'd like to finally go for a try with Coco and report back. Are her tits so big that its noticeable at first glance because if I go and they tell me she's there and I don't see a girl resembling her. I'm going to walk, not going to put up with the fake shit of bait and switch or "let the little guy take over", crap. I got options to spend my money elsewhere and get good relief.

Please let me know the damage, I am going to take a dip and report back.Your reports are super helpful and you opinions are unique. Can you post your feelings about inflation in the the hobby and your thoughts on keeping prices low? You remind me of an old poster who fought inflation tooth and nail.

Terrino34
08-20-21, 18:53
Whats up guys and gals? Can anyone recommend a busty, with a big ass Latina, with a workout body? Someone who is very good at what she does, not one of these girls who's just really rude. One that you know you will go back to because she was just that hot and enjoyable. I have gotten plenty of Latinas over my course of the years getting massages and I probably only got one that was really nice with me busty and a big ass but she's not in service anymore. Can anyone recommend a gem?

Kind Regards,

Terrino.

Monte3
08-20-21, 19:14
Was scrolling adds, looking for something to do, came across this add. https://boston.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/new-new-new-girls617-913-9081g/761069130227 does anyone have any experience they'd share?

Wiseass
08-20-21, 19:32
Was scrolling adds, looking for something to do, came across this add. https://boston.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/new-new-new-girls617-913-9081g/761069130227 does anyone have any experience they'd share?Plenty of Info in this Thread! Start by searching the Thread with "Shirley".

FenWay9216
08-20-21, 19:36
Was scrolling adds, looking for something to do, came across this add. https://boston.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/new-new-new-girls617-913-9081g/761069130227 does anyone have any experience they'd share?Place is gross! If you like a not sexy freak show go there!

AsianYumYum
08-20-21, 20:07
My Message is the same as always, keep from causing inflation, keep the prices low so we can get more bang for our bucks and time to create a band of mongers where we can network on the low price places, share that intel and recommend it between us and us only and give the providers repeat business. I'm already putting you on that list, as well as 2 others, it's starting. Stay tuned for more updates.

Good to hear you're doing your part in keeping the prices low and affordable so we can get more bang for our buck.

Your reports are super helpful and you opinions are unique. Can you post your feelings about inflation in the the hobby and your thoughts on keeping prices low? You remind me of an old poster who fought inflation tooth and nail.

Xeom7
08-20-21, 21:46
Haven't been to an AMP in years but I've been reading the forum and want to get back in the game. I'll be staying in Waltham next month and still trying to decide who to sample. Lot of talk about who's got the biggest tits, but I'm an assman. So who's got the nicest, roundest ass? Just looking for standard service with roaming.

Thanks!

Neddd
08-21-21, 00:25
Haven't been to an AMP in years but I've been reading the forum and want to get back in the game. I'll be staying in Waltham next month and still trying to decide who to sample. Lot of talk about who's got the biggest tits, but I'm an assman. So who's got the nicest, roundest ass? Just looking for standard service with roaming.

Thanks!I cast my vote for Tina at Eastern. Cute, friendly nice rack, and sweet back.

Noxie4
08-21-21, 08:10
As usual Eastern double booked me with another so had to go to CB at Waltham. Niko is there and there is no foot traffic at the place. Took hhr session and immediately asked for HE. She said she is only going to do HJ I was disappointed but continued for 60 bucks with tits out. OMG was it bad, she jack hammered it and it wasn't a pleasant experience from my end, the last time it was pretty good with another lady at CB. Tits were okay b cup and saggy. I wouldn't repeat. Damage $.

AsianYumYum
08-21-21, 10:34
Let us avoid this niko and that place for a while. As a matter of fact let us put that place on suspension. This jack hammering pump you like a farm animal rushed service should no longer be tolerated by lazy providers. This is now becoming the norm with some and we need to take a stans. No repeat business and a dry month or two they'll come around. Thanks for your insightful review.

As usual Eastern double booked me with another so had to go to CB at Waltham. Niko is there and there is no foot traffic at the place. Took hhr session and immediately asked for HE. She said she is only going to do HJ I was disappointed but continued for 60 bucks with tits out. OMG was it bad, she jack hammered it and it wasn't a pleasant experience from my end, the last time it was pretty good with another lady at CB. Tits were okay b cup and saggy. I wouldn't repeat. Damage $.

OldtimerMa
08-21-21, 10:54
Yes she is still there and her pussy is as sweet as ever. It's stretched out a little from my thick cock but try to catch her on a day that I haven't seen her and your all good.Ella says come back for more. You are a great guy, she says.

CamperVan10
08-21-21, 13:23
Was in the area so decided to check it out, new spot for me. Not going back.

Walk-in just to scope it out. Not busy so I took an appointment. Drew Mia, pretty, 30's, good looking and nice C cups. Paid the hour 60, and started good. She switched to soft touch, not soft and not slow, felt rushed. Good teasing and then the haggle and upsell. Horrible. Wanted the money up front and exorbitant prices for hand, shirt up, and mouth. Terrible. Gave her 40 and that's it, so she changed her tune and made the session a half hour, taking 60 as a tip with access up top (nice C cups but had pasties covering her nipples) and OTC below. She had a nice little skirt on, but under armour shorts underneath. Rushed out in 30 minutes and not returning. Seems consistent with the operation on High St. Better off upstairs at the original spot, yet not sure who is up there these days.

OldAsDirt
08-21-21, 14:11
Looks like Blue Harbor Spa in Rockland is closed. Wonder where Coco will windup.

Hand Deliver
08-21-21, 14:47
Rachel is still up there. Same ole menu available at bargain prices. Always nice to me. When I go I know what I am getting for the price, and def know that it is not a youngish spinner.

Was in the area so decided to check it out, new spot for me. Not going back.Walk-in just to scope it out. Not busy so I took an appointment. Drew Mia, pretty, 30's, good looking and nice C cups. Paid the hour 60, and started good. She switched to soft touch, not soft and not slow, felt rushed. Good teasing and then the haggle and upsell. Horrible. Wanted the money up front and exorbitant prices for hand, shirt up, and mouth. Terrible. Gave her 40 and that's it, so she changed her tune and made the session a half hour, taking 60 as a tip with access up top (nice C cups but had pasties covering her nipples) and OTC below. She had a nice little skirt on, but under armour shorts underneath. Rushed out in 30 minutes and not returning. Seems consistent with the operation on High St. Better off upstairs at the original spot, yet not sure who is up there these days.

Member #6128
08-21-21, 17:57
Let us avoid this niko and that place for a while. As a matter of fact let us put that place on suspension. This jack hammering pump you like a farm animal rushed service should no longer be tolerated by lazy providers. This is now becoming the norm with some and we need to take a stans. No repeat business and a dry month or two they'll come around. Thanks for your insightful review.Right on! Boycott these places vacuuming our money. Watch what two. Four weeks worth of half the mongers going else where does. Total attitude adjustment!

Katokay
08-21-21, 21:23
I also saw her there. Not sure that she is merely "working there". BTW, my perception is there is more to the story. Just need to follow the dots.Angela is over rated. At least not my cup of tea. Limited menu.

IAmAzn
08-21-21, 22:38
I just stopped by before close and got a 45 minute massage. Very good medium massage that made my calves hurt. Also a release to cap it off. I would go back just for a massage.

DoubleDippin
08-22-21, 08:52
Looks like Blue Harbor Spa in Rockland is closed. Wonder where Coco will windup.Closed as in red sticker closed or just general closed?

CrazyButTrue
08-22-21, 09:03
Was scrolling adds, looking for something to do, came across this add. https://boston.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/new-new-new-girls617-913-9081g/761069130227 does anyone have any experience they'd share?I can provide some info. Place is an apartment. Run down. Had the Mamasan for my first time in that place. She was gross. Had Michelle who was super skinny but since there are no other Aamps on the northshore anymore it was sort of an "any port in a storm" type situation. Michelle wasn't too bad. Skinny, nice girl, service was meh. I saw her a few times. She is gone now per mamasan. As for The mamasan, she is kind of a scumbag. Kept trying to charge higher and higher house fees each time I came back. Then at one point insisted that I pay her the tip I was going to pay Michelle up front before Michelle walked into the room. I refused. Anyway don't trust the mamasan and hold firm on the house fee and point to the ad if she gives you a hard time. I have no idea who works there now but I am sure it is probably a train wreck. I Decided to take a break. Wish the Aamp scene on the northshore would come back. We had places in peabody salem and danvers. There also used to be places in Burlington. COVID caused them all to shut down. I have to travel almost 1. 5 hours to RI now for any shenanigans which is a hassle.

CamelToe Guy
08-22-21, 09:20
Tried Walnut st in Framingham 1st. I was there once before a couple of years ago. It was dirty then so it turned me off. You have to get buzzed in so, there is definitely a good chance you can get some action. There were two girls there. I called up and asked if they had younger girls, maybe that was my mistake. Met by 40 something tall thin with a baby bump. Long story short paid 60 for the hour left after 30 minutes. She gives a good massage but wanted 120 for nude and no fiv, No BJ. I didn't want the standard so I left. She practically chased me out of there yelling at me for a tip. She got an extra 20 for hh. There was another cute girl I saw on my way out though if she wasn't yelling at me I would have asked for her. I won't be back any time soon.

Proceeded to Prospect st in the other Ham. Never been. Met by chubby but friendly girl standard finish Huge tits on her all natural. Biggest I've seen in along time I think she said her name was yu yu. The walls don't go all the way up on the door side. I don't really like that. She kept trying to have me do four hands no thanks. I don't remember the cost the whole experience between the two places was two bills so do the math. I don't see myself going back there again anytime soon. Its right on a main drag to wide open. But the girl was really nice and playful.

I'll probably just go to RI next time unless someone can steer me to a definite FS place with decent talent (not older)?

Wiseass
08-22-21, 10:46
Tried Walnut st in Framingham 1st........... I won't be back any time soon.

Proceeded to Prospect st in the other Ham. Never been. Met by chubby but friendly girl standard finish Huge tits on her all natural. Biggest I've seen in along time I think she said her name was yu yu. The walls don't go all the way up on the door side. I don't really like that. She kept trying to have me do four hands no thanks. I don't remember the cost the whole experience between the two places was two bills so do the math. I don't see myself going back there again anytime soon. Its right on a main drag to wide open. But the girl was really nice and playful.

I'll probably just go to RI next time unless someone can steer me to a definite FS place with decent talent (not older)?Sounds like you dropped in on 141 Prospect. I tried once when there were Posts on a Lisa there. Got the Mamasan who said no Lisa there, even though I could hear someone in the back area of the Spa. Mamasan was a Big Girl as in Rotund. Never went Back.

Dboy will be Happy with the discovery of YuYu!

Xeom7
08-22-21, 11:55
I cast my vote for Tina at Eastern. Cute, friendly nice rack, and sweet back.Thanks for your recommendation. I've seen good things about Angela who was at CB now in Wtown. How does she compare?

AsianYumYum
08-22-21, 13:13
I love to hear a good story on a happy ending, the other happy ending where you walk because they try to upsell with no extras. Well done and thank you. Remember to avoid this place and let her stroke a cockroach and when they're making no money they'll change their ways. Again thank you, this is a big deal. Thinking with the straight head and not allow to be scammed, because that's what it becomes now, when no service is giving for asking 120. Love the part when you said she ran after you, love it.

Tried Walnut st in Framingham 1st. I was there once before a couple of years ago. It was dirty then so it turned me off. You have to get buzzed in so, there is definitely a good chance you can get some action. There were two girls there. I called up and asked if they had younger girls, maybe that was my mistake. Met by 40 something tall thin with a baby bump. Long story short paid 60 for the hour left after 30 minutes. She gives a good massage but wanted 120 for nude and no fiv, No BJ. I didn't want the standard so I left. She practically chased me out of there yelling at me for a tip. She got an extra 20 for hh. There was another cute girl I saw on my way out though if she wasn't yelling at me I would have asked for her. I won't be back any time soon.

Proceeded to Prospect st in the other Ham. Never been. Met by chubby but friendly girl standard finish Huge tits on her all natural. Biggest I've seen in along time I think she said her name was yu yu. The walls don't go all the way up on the door side. I don't really like that. She kept trying to have me do four hands no thanks. I don't remember the cost the whole experience between the two places was two bills so do the math. I don't see myself going back there again anytime soon.

SamWiseGamgee
08-22-21, 15:18
Tried Walnut st in Framingham 1st. I was there once before a couple of years ago. It was dirty then so it turned me off. You have to get buzzed in so, there is definitely a good chance you can get some action. There were two girls there. I called up and asked if they had younger girls, maybe that was my mistake. Met by 40 something tall thin with a baby bump. Long story short paid 60 for the hour left after 30 minutes. She gives a good massage but wanted 120 for nude and no fiv, No BJ. I didn't want the standard so I left. She practically chased me out of there yelling at me for a tip. She got an extra 20 for hh. There was another cute girl I saw on my way out though if she wasn't yelling at me I would have asked for her. I won't be back any time soon.I was there yesterday based on the number of reviews on rubmaps. Very similar experience. Slim girl with a baby bump and medium tits. Opted for hhr and 5 minutes in asked me to flip. When pointing to tits she asked for 80 ! Was able to get her down to 50. But okayish HE and out in 15 min. Never going to come back here. Would take an old provider who gives a good he and doesn't rush.

Joe Bujian
08-22-21, 16:07
Thanks for your recommendation. I've seen good things about Angela who was at CB now in Wtown. How does she compare?If you are looking for larger size in the rear probably Tina. But the former CB Angela keeps herself in great shape and has a very athletic rear end in my opinion. In a good way. Have not seen her in quite a while but I still think about how great it feels. But if size up top is a big factor for you the I would say see Tina.

Neddd
08-22-21, 16:40
Thanks for your recommendation. I've seen good things about Angela who was at CB now in Wtown. How does she compare?I have never met Angela so I cannot compare them. Tina does have a nice tight bottom and she is not shy about it.

RedDelano
08-22-21, 17:03
I can provide some info. Place is an apartment. Run down. Had the Mamasan for my first time in that place. She was gross. Had Michelle who was super skinny but since there are no other Aamps on the northshore anymore it was sort of an "any port in a storm" type situation. Michelle wasn't too bad. Skinny, nice girl, service was meh. I saw her a few times. She is gone now per mamasan. As for The mamasan, she is kind of a scumbag. Kept trying to charge higher and higher house fees each time I came back. Then at one point insisted that I pay her the tip I was going to pay Michelle up front before Michelle walked into the room. I refused. Anyway don't trust the mamasan and hold firm on the house fee and point to the ad if she gives you a hard time. I have no idea who works there now but I am sure it is probably a train wreck. I Decided to take a break. Wish the Aamp scene on the northshore would come back. We had places in peabody salem and danvers. There also used to be places in Burlington. COVID caused them all to shut down. I have to travel almost 1. 5 hours to RI now for any shenanigans which is a hassle.My first time there I got 4 hands with Michelle and the mamasan (I think). It went alright and would have liked to have had more time with Michelle. Second time there it was just the mamasan. She started out the HE with offering up her breasts to be sucked on, and then into switching positions. Cowgirl, missionary and then doggy. She was incredibly vocal throughout the whole thing.

Hoping that if I go a third time, I can get just Michelle.

Hadn't experienced them trying to change prices on me, but I'll keep an eye out for it if they try that.

Doesn't Salem still have the place on Colonial, or did that close down recently? I know that one was a FS location.

Dboy111
08-22-21, 17:57
Sounds like you dropped in on 141 Prospect. I tried once when there were Posts on a Lisa there. Got the Mamasan who said no Lisa there, even though I could hear someone in the back area of the Spa. Mamasan was a Big Girl as in Rotund. Never went Back.

Dboy will be Happy with the discovery of YuYu!You already know Dboy is in the house! Does she Titty Fuck? How chubby? Is she pretty? Are you sure its 141 prospect because I know there are a couple spas over there. Cheers.

Momo2
08-22-21, 18:41
Closed as in red sticker closed or just general closed?The public notice posted on 8/19 says closed. I am not surprised. The place was a dump compared to other AMPs. Last time I was there it stunk of Lysol sweat snd juju juice. They had to keep their door open just to get some air circulating. I doubt that Coco was properly licensed.

Thricel
08-22-21, 19:32
Any places around Weymouth, Braintree and Quincy that offer FS? I've been to a few but have been striking out. Thank you.

EarlSandwich
08-22-21, 20:31

I'll probably just go to RI next time unless someone can steer me to a definite FS place with decent talent (not older)?Where does one go in RI?

Wiseass
08-22-21, 20:55
You already know Dboy is in the house! Does she Titty Fuck? How chubby? Is she pretty? Are you sure its 141 prospect because I know there are a couple spas over there. Cheers.You'll have to ask "CamelToeGuy". He's the one who went and saw YuYu. I'm just commenting on his Post.

Dboy111
08-22-21, 22:05

I'll probably just go to RI next time unless someone can steer me to a definite FS place with decent talent (not older)?Where is this boss? What's the name of the Spa? How chubby was she? Were they cannons? Love it!

StannisMonger
08-22-21, 23:50
Energy is constantly busy and it's completely legit. The ladies all have on the black armor with a collared shirts. There are couple's and Ladies going in there all the time for legit massages. It's located in a small but busy little mall area off of Route one next to a construction contractors office. High visibility area.Thank you kindly.

ClayMcCoy
08-23-21, 07:34
Where does one go in RI?Maybe ask in the RI forums?

Member #6443
08-23-21, 08:32
Anything good left in actual Boston? Not Waltham or Watertown? I'll be walking around today in the west end.

SteveLynch123
08-23-21, 09:04
Hey guys, do any of you know what happened to Summer of 1060? Great fun and I miss her.

DoubleDippin
08-23-21, 09:04
The public notice posted on 8/19 says closed. I am not surprised. The place was a dump compared to other AMPs. Last time I was there it stunk of Lysol sweat snd juju juice. They had to keep their door open just to get some air circulating. I doubt that Coco was properly licensed.I suppose the Health Dept should get 3 cheers for closing them down and possibly preventing the spread of anything. Mamasan must be fuming over her lost income.

Wait and see they will move on to another location.

GBoy111
08-23-21, 09:11
Hey guys.

Anyone know where I can find some Asian girls with huge cans. I mean G cups. The bigger the better.

I also banned your real account.

A2

CrazyCrouton
08-23-21, 09:50
She is not in the area and is not currently working in an AMP.

Hey guys, do any of you know what happened to Summer of 1060? Great fun and I miss her..

Sebastian6
08-23-21, 11:28
Has anyone been to Vivians's in Medford lately? They have been advertising about a young, new girl, but previously the women there have been older (400's-50's), average looks, but FS was available for $140. I suspect this is the usual puffery like all AMP ads but wanted to see if anyone had been there recently.

Filsky811
08-23-21, 17:06
Has anyone been to Vivians's in Medford lately? They have been advertising about a young, new girl, but previously the women there have been older (400's-50's), average looks, but FS was available for $140. I suspect this is the usual puffery like all AMP ads but wanted to see if anyone had been there recently.I was there yesterday and had Jo Jo, who is Japanese and Chinese. I enjoyed our session and tipped her $100 for a saran wrap BJ.

Ggwpx
08-23-21, 18:28
Anything good left in actual Boston? Not Waltham or Watertown? I'll be walking around today in the west end.Chinatown has some good providers. It could be hit or miss though.

OurTime4886
08-23-21, 21:01
Hello fellow mongers. Was curious if anyone would share and reliable close place for someone visiting town from Ny? Will be in town for a few days and any direction would be great. Been reading but few posts with links.

Tyvm for any help.

Sebastian6
08-23-21, 21:50
I was there yesterday and had Jo Jo, who is Japanese and Chinese. I enjoyed our session and tipped her $100 for a saran wrap BJ.Thanks for the info.

Rupert 2
08-24-21, 13:05
139 is in flux.

Gard to book.

Crazy hours.YELP: Tentative reopening; 9/1.

JohnGlobalCorp
08-24-21, 16:52
If you are looking for larger size in the rear probably Tina. But the former CB Angela keeps herself in great shape and has a very athletic rear end in my opinion. In a good way. Have not seen her in quite a while but I still think about how great it feels. But if size up top is a big factor for you the I would say see Tina.First off she got no fat on her body which is not good now her boobies are deflated bags with no flavor cow on I've seen many girls in this places with upgraded boobs.

Terrino34
08-24-21, 21:05
Decided I should check this girl out since I heard the tits on her are all natural, this visit did not disappoint I walked in and I could tell right away who YU YU was I could tell she had big bombs. Once she closed the door she grabbed my cock right away, and I took her shirt off and started sucking on her tits. Her tits are really nice, they look like triple d's, she is really nice to and was very playful the whole time. She came on top of me and after about a 20 minute massage she took her shirt off and rubbed her tits all over my back nuru style. Once I flipped, she came on top of me and got into a 69 style position still rubbing her tits all over me and her ass was right in my face (still with her jeans shorts on though), she really did a good job of making me explode, she's got skills. Definitely will return sometime in the future! Big bombs all natural for sure!

RoughThat
08-24-21, 21:19
Is the Gina that's been reviewed here hard to come across? I've been to this location about three times and she's never been there on any of those visits. Not going for the clamoring views but more so for the ample tits, hate the flat board bodies that usually fill these places.

RT.

CrazyCrouton
08-24-21, 22:06
I just left a well known AMP in Waltham. I took a shower before my appointment. The thing of it is that the lady couldn't get enough of me. She kept smelling my neck chest and then commented how great my thick cock and balls smelled. She kept asking me what I had on for cologne but it was just body wash. Seniors feel free to PM me for this magic potion.

AsianYumYum
08-24-21, 22:45
What was the damage for doing all that? Please let us know. I will soon visit this YuYu to see what the fuss is all about and give her a real Kaliningrad Russian gangsta style nuru. A Dick nuru massage where I'd want to titie fuck her with my big dick and squirt the juice on all over her chest and nipples. Were you able to do that or just lay flat on the bed like a corps and let her run her tits on you?

Either way, good to hear, just tell us the damage.

Decided I should check this girl out since I heard the tits on her are all natural, this visit did not disappoint I walked in and I could tell right away who YU YU was I could tell she had big bombs. Once she closed the door she grabbed my cock right away, and I took her shirt off and started sucking on her tits. Her tits are really nice, they look like triple d's, she is really nice to and was very playful the whole time. She came on top of me and after about a 20 minute massage she took her shirt off and rubbed her tits all over my back nuru style. Once I flipped, she came on top of me and got into a 69 style position still rubbing her tits all over me and her ass was right in my face (still with her jeans shorts on though), she really did a good job of making me explode, she's got skills. Definitely will return sometime in the future! Big bombs all natural for sure!

Dog Daddy
08-24-21, 23:42
Couple recent visits to pass along. Went to Davis sq last week on a Friday afternoon, 5 ish. Called ahead told them I'd be there in 15 minutes, sounded like a younger woman. Arrived and was greeted by an older, late 40's early 50's. Told to wait in a spare room, honestly it looked like someone's temporary bedroom. 5 minutes and brought to another room, saw another younger gal, early 30's, cute. Paid fee and used the restroom, was going to ask for the younger but when I took a piss someone else walked in a scored with her. Heard a 3rd but did not see. Massage was good, 7/10, ok on the tease, flipped and HE. Didn't really push for much over on the bottom full access up top. Usual rate 40 hhr /40 tip. Lots of foot traffic, certainly won't repeat at peak times.

Other visit was Blanchard St in Belmont, drew Shirley again, does anyone else work here?? She remembered me from a month or 2 prior. Good massage, she likes to do hard so you need to be specific on how you prefer. On the flip asks what I want, told her FS.

Says me no do. Negotiated 80 for nude HE, said usually doesn't do but bc we were alone would, allows full access and fiv. Maybe next time she'll give in!

DD.

Thickx
08-25-21, 10:15
So I had some free time and wanted to get some Asian food. Went to the 1700 block on Beacon st. Was offered the 4 hands for $80.00 and took the deal. Told them no on can leave for another customer. Never did 4 hands and always wanted to try. It was actually a pretty massage. Lots of teasing by both as the we're switching up taking turns. On the flip got the 4 hand HJ with was incredible. Both UTC up top. I knew they would take anything off but it was really fun. Because I got the full hour and they both stayed I gave them both $40.00 tip. May try again somewhere else and would love to get them naked but don't think that will ever happen.

Anyone know where a couple girls would play like that?

ThroatMonger69
08-25-21, 10:23
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

JohnGlobalCorp
08-25-21, 11:22
I just left a well known AMP in Waltham. I took a shower before my appointment. The thing of it is that the lady couldn't get enough of me. She kept smelling my neck chest and then commented how great my thick cock and balls smelled. She kept asking me what I had on for cologne but it was just body wash. Seniors feel free to PM me for this magic potion.I know the place you're talking about is around the core from GFYS shop right?

Tiptap
08-25-21, 15:31
Visited High Street in Waltham & drew Coco for a 1 hr session. Upon the flip 30 min in, she went straight to negotiating the premium extras. I passed and said a standard ending would suffice. Then she asked for a tip up front. WTF. I shoulda just walked but got my pants and grabbed. 4 and gave it to her. She basically shook it at me and left the room and there was a decent level of chatter outside for a minute. With the mojo gone, she came back and I basically got the jackhammer. Unlikely to return anytime soon which is too bad. Better alternatives nearby.

JustAnInspect
08-25-21, 16:47
First off she got no fat on her body which is not good now her boobies are deflated bags with no flavor cow on I've seen many girls in this places with upgraded boobs.Does she give BJ or HJ.

CrazyCrouton
08-25-21, 19:11
I know the place you're talking about is around the core from GFYS shop right?I'm not sure what place that is? Do you frequent it often? I'm curious it sounds like you really like it. Let me know or better yet you can PM me. I always like chatting with you dude.

CrowPass
08-25-21, 19:18
Afternoon fellow hobbyists. I'm visiting town from Alaska, regular poster and Sr. Member up there.

Staying in town near Chinatown, saw a few signs here and there, but wondering if anyone has any recommendations or suggestions for a good visit?

Also, curious what the donations are around here, don't want to reset the market with what I'm sure are inflated AK rates!

Feel free to pm if you prefer, and thanks in advance!

CP.

Rupert 2
08-25-21, 19:32
Harrison Ave.

Near Washington.

Signage in Windows.

4X Harrison Ave.

Signage in windows with phone numbers.

2nd floor.

Call first.

Afternoon fellow hobbyists. I'm visiting town from Alaska, regular poster and Sr. Member up there.

Staying in town near Chinatown, saw a few signs here and there, but wondering if anyone has any recommendations or suggestions for a good visit?

Also, curious what the donations are around here, don't want to reset the market with what I'm sure are inflated AK rates!

Feel free to pm if you prefer, and thanks in advance!

CP.

GaryG
08-26-21, 02:34
Visited High Street in Waltham & drew Coco for a 1 hr session. Upon the flip 30 min in, she went straight to negotiating the premium extras. I passed and said a standard ending would suffice. Then she asked for a tip up front. WTF. I shoulda just walked but got my pants and grabbed. 4 and gave it to her. She basically shook it at me and left the room and there was a decent level of chatter outside for a minute. With the mojo gone, she came back and I basically got the jackhammer. Unlikely to return anytime soon which is too bad. Better alternatives nearby.Hey friend where, might be, these better alternatives?

SeekNEnjoy58
08-26-21, 10:30
I'm heading to the Sox game tonight and was wondering if any of the AMPs are open late west of Boston. Any recommendations would be appreciated. If they're losing big, I will likely leave early as I'll be heading back out to WMass. Thanks for any help.

Sounds
08-26-21, 11:24
I'm heading to the Sox game tonight and was wondering if any of the AMPs are open late west of Boston. Any recommendations would be appreciated. If they're losing big, I will likely leave early as I'll be heading back out to WMass. Thanks for any help.Not "open", but QQ on Lincoln Street in Worcester would take phone calls after hours and open the door for folks for late night visits. Not sure if that is just for regulars.

Search Worcester massage forum for Lincoln.

Tiptap
08-26-21, 12:06
Hey friend where, might be, these better alternatives?Eastern comes to mind but my last visit also had a pre-negotiated tip which was off putting. They were at least nicer about it. Maybe it's becoming more common now. YMMV.

Andir
08-26-21, 12:13
I'm heading to the Sox game tonight and was wondering if any of the AMPs are open late west of Boston. Any recommendations would be appreciated. If they're losing big, I will likely leave early as I'll be heading back out to WMass. Thanks for any help.If you like inseminating old ladies, Lucky Spa would be the place for you.

RedDelano
08-26-21, 12:15
Stopped by Great Rd this morning, and had fantastic session with Mya (or Mia?) A lot of light teasing, which lead to suckling, FIV and the traditional HE. I think she hinted that there may be even more of a menu to be had. If I can get back there sometime soon, I plan to see if that menu is indeed more open.

Bishop8891
08-26-21, 14:25
Stopped by Great Rd this morning, and had fantastic session with Mya (or Mia?) A lot of light teasing, which lead to suckling, FIV and the traditional HE. I think she hinted that there may be even more of a menu to be had. If I can get back there sometime soon, I plan to see if that menu is indeed more open.Good to hear! Thanks for posting will be visiting there soon myself.

StlNumb1
08-26-21, 16:49
Buckle up, this review is going to be packed with TV references, and if you're going to ask why, my answer is "why not" LOL.

So, being the glutton for punishment that I apparently am, I went back to 2 on Harrison, despite being told twice they could do 90 minutes, only to be "to busy" when I arrive and only able to do 60. And this time I stayed, because Mudflap was at a woman in the woods retreat and it had been a few days since Critter (leader of the One Eyed Snakes MC) had gotten any relief.

The girl was actually pretty hot, mid to late 20's (it's so hard to tell) B-C cup tits, maybe 110 Lbs and a nice ass. The problem was that she knew she was hot, and I'll get to why that was a problem, later on. She was wearing an actually nice floral dress and heels, looking like she just came from shopping at the Pru, and not working at an AMP.

I'm certain she only does massages part time, because if she's working there full time, then who is interrogating suspected terrorists for the CIA? I was hoping for a massage that would leave me with a fit body & non clingy bowels, but Gyro would of been displeased with this woman. She must of learned her technique from Ross Geller, and I'm certain if there had been a toy fire truck & Salad Tongs on the table next to the lotion, she would of used them for sure. If it wasn't for the HE at the end, I wouldn't be able to confirm that she even had hands. It was all knees and forearms, and even though she confirmed I wanted medium pressure, I'm terrified to find out what she considers hard. At one point she actually climbed on top of me, kneeling between my legs, her knee (and what felt like her full body weight) square on the head of my "little Bobby". I wanted to cry.

So after 45 mins of me desperately trying to figure out what Intel she was after, so I could give it to her and stop the interrogation that would of made even Dr. Yap D. D. S say, "you went a little too far", she has me finally turn over. She starts working on "The Burger of the Day" and this one would of been named The "You Gudda be Kidding me Burger (Served with Gudda cheese)". 4 strokes in, and she's already trying to speed things up, as if having her kneel on my Johnson isn't an excuse to not be rock hard in 30 seconds. So she asks me what I tip for her to "take off" motioning to her top, which being a dress would of been mostly naked. I tell her "how about $60? And she laughs like I just told her I could shoot confetti from my ding dong. She immediately counters with "more", like an idiot, I say "$80. Again, she says more, and now I'm laughing. I say to her "if I go more than that, what more are you going to do?" Pretending not to understand, she says. "Ya, more and I take off". I say again, "Ok, but if I give you more, you have to do more then just use your hand. So you tell me how much more and what else we can do".

And you're going to think I'm lying, because who other than Cardi B, would think she should get paid so much to do so little. But I swear it's true, she says "you give me $200 and I take off. " That's right, she wanted $200 for just taking off her dress. So I tried to ask if for $200, she takes off and I put in?. She says "no no no no, you to big, you hurt me, which is prob true since I'm about 11 inches (I know most of you didn't need to know that, but figured just in case there's any ladies lurking in here **wink wink* She again counters with "$300 I take off and use my mouth". And since this felt like I was negotiating with Mark Cuban, I just said no thank you, this is good, and stopped this insane back and forth. But having to get the last word, she says "ok, you give me $60" and said it as if it wasn't up for debate and I was to annoyed to argue, which maybe that was her strategy from the start.

By the time I left, I for sure had "underwear face" and felt like I had been bear maced by nutjobs who'd been in the woods for 40 months. So, il repeat my usually plea, if anyone knows of any decent places in the downtown area (or easily accessible by MBTA), I would be beyond grateful for the help.

On a side note, who the hell told these women that if you want a guy to finish, you should definitely hit him with an unexpected surprise finger in your ass? And ya ya ya, I know all about prostate massaging and blah blah blah, but personally speaking, if you want to see my best Dennis Reynolds impression and see me go from erect to flaccid in an instant, then def check my temperature via the back door without even asking. But (pun intended) it's def not speeding up anything. Someone needs to tell these girls this, for all our sakes.

Rupert 2
08-26-21, 17:17
Next to diner.

Minuet M.

Jay,

Is this the spot by the Legion, or closer to the center next to the jewellery store? The only ads I've seen for Bedford are out in another part of town. I'm in the area every so often so I'd like to know where to stop in. Tried searching the threads but can't find specifics. PM is fine, thanks.

JohnL1983
08-26-21, 19:25
Hi, anyone know if AMPs in Quincy still open? I called 59 today, the number is dead.

AmpAddyct
08-26-21, 23:48
Buckle up, this review is going to be packed with TV references, and if you're going to ask why, my answer is "why not" LOL.

So, being the glutton for punishment that I apparently am, I went back to 2 on Harrison, despite being told twice they could do 90 minutes, only to be "to busy" when I arrive and only able to do 60. And this time I stayed, because Mudflap was at a woman in the woods retreat and it had been a few days since Critter (leader of the One Eyed Snakes MC) had gotten any relief.

The girl was actually pretty hot, mid to late 20's (it's so hard to tell) B-C cup tits, maybe 110 Lbs and a nice ass. The problem was that she knew she was hot, and I'll get to why that was a problem, later on. She was wearing an actually nice floral dress and heels, looking like she just came from shopping at the Pru, and not working at an AMP.

I'm certain she only does massages part time, because if she's working there full time, then who is interrogating suspected terrorists for the CIA? I was hoping for a massage that would leave me with a fit body & non clingy bowels, but Gyro would of been displeased with this woman. She must of learned her technique from Ross Geller, and I'm certain if there had been a toy fire truck & Salad Tongs on the table next to the lotion, she would of used them for sure. If it wasn't for the HE at the end, I wouldn't be able to confirm that she even had hands. It was all knees and forearms, and even though she confirmed I wanted medium pressure, I'm terrified to find out what she considers hard. At one point she actually climbed on top of me, kneeling between my legs, her knee (and what felt like her full body weight) square on the head of my "little Bobby". I wanted to cry.

So after 45 mins of me desperately trying to figure out what Intel she was after, so I could give it to her and stop the interrogation that would of made even Dr. Yap D. D. S say, "you went a little too far", she has me finally turn over. She starts working on "The Burger of the Day" and this one would of been named The "You Gudda be Kidding me Burger (Served with Gudda cheese)".Actually kneeing on legs and back are the standard method of the massage. Either that they stand on you with their feet, and back, and holding the poles up on the ceiling. This shows they took massage classes. Though it's funny about the up selling, from $300 down to $60 just like that. LOL!

Rupert 2
08-27-21, 06:45
Hi, anyone know if AMPs in Quincy still open? I called 59 today, the number is dead.75% still open.

Call first.

Some have funny hours.

BunnyMeat
08-27-21, 10:32
Actually kneeing on legs and back are the standard method of the massage. Either that they stand on you with their feet, and back, and holding the poles up on the ceiling. This shows they took massage classes. Though it's funny about the up selling, from $300 down to $60 just like that. LOL!Do you know any place where they do this walking-on-the-back thing well?

BosLocal88
08-27-21, 10:34
Do you know any place where they do this walking-on-the-back thing well?Yes but it's a legit place. Thai place in Dedham does it and it's awesome.

Jake888
08-27-21, 11:29
Location: small store front in a larger building. Very close to an intersection with a light. Not a busy intersection, but regular traffic. I felt somewhat exposed entering.

Parking: There is parking on the street and side streets, but I prefer to park in a larger commercial free parking lot. Note that there are some small commercial parking lots, but all have "Parking for Customer Only" signs.

Interior. Clean, comfortable temperature.

Provider: Summer / Niko. I had seen Summer / Niko three or so times at Eastern, and she was my favorite Asian Spa provider thus far. I found her massage to be markedly less sensual than at Eastern. Maybe I caught her on a bad day. Standard conclusion, half hour fee and. 6 tip.

Weymouth is out of the way for me, and I am not likely to repeat unless I happen to be in the area.

Jake.

StlNumb1
08-27-21, 11:52
Actually kneeing on legs and back are the standard method of the massage. Either that they stand on you with their feet, and back, and holding the poles up on the ceiling. This shows they took massage classes. Though it's funny about the up selling, from $300 down to $60 just like that. LOL!I know they use their knees, elbows, forearms and often stand on your back. But every experience I've had, it's been balanced with actual deep tissue massaging, with your hands. But she didn't, and only used her elbows and forearms the entire time. And I have no problem kneeling on my back, but if you're going to kneel between a guy's legs, rule# 1, 2 & 3 is watch out for his dick.

Bosjim
08-27-21, 12:06
Yes but it's a legit place. Thai place in Dedham does it and it's awesome.I have to second the quality at Wellness. Have been to their Dedham and Quincy locations. Strictly legit, but a great massage. Same at Siam in Quincy. They'll walk on your back, have even got some good stretching, but 100% legit:

StlNumb1
08-27-21, 13:51
Location: small store front in a larger building. Very close to an intersection with a light. Not a busy intersection, but regular traffic. I felt somewhat exposed entering.

Parking: There is parking on the street and side streets, but I prefer to park in a larger commercial free parking lot. Note that there are some small commercial parking lots, but all have "Parking for Customer Only" signs.

Interior. Clean, comfortable temperature.

Provider: Summer / Niko. I had seen Summer / Niko three or so times at Eastern, and she was my favorite Asian Spa provider thus far. I found her massage to be markedly less sensual than at Eastern. Maybe I caught her on a bad day. Standard conclusion, half hour fee and. 6 tip.

Weymouth is out of the way for me, and I am not likely to repeat unless I happen to be in the area.

Jake.Store front, large building, close to an intersection with a light could describe the entire city. Please provide more info on where this place is. If people don't know where you're talking about, how does the review help?

Wiseass
08-27-21, 13:59
Store front, large building, close to an intersection with a light could describe the entire city. Please provide more info on where this place is. If people don't know where you're talking about, how does the review help?He is talking about Forever Young in Weymouth. Check your PMs.

Summer will tell you a Half Dozen Times "No Review".

Aldalomo
08-27-21, 14:06
Can anyone please recommend me a place in Framingham? I'm looking for a good massage but a little extra would be great too. I'm completely new to this so if you can pm me so extra information that would be nice too. Thank you so much.

Tpl66
08-27-21, 14:58
I had this old lady experience last week. Seemed like there was only one lady available but she looked good. Had to be 50 but pretty face and was very nice. Body looked good clothed at least. I took 1 hr for standard price. Started in the room on the massage table, I declined to get a TS. My reason is the one time I got a TS in NYC I got incredibly sick. This was a year before covid. I got so sick for a month and It started not long after the TS so I swore never again.

I was hot from being outside so she made me take the TS. Which is fair I showered before I went but it was 95 outside and started sweating. For anyone else this is probably great, but I couldn't think about anything else from germs. Once TS started it was clear that HE was available and lots of teasing and grabbing the boys. Once I flipped she said suck? But I was trying to get out quick and cheap so I just made a hand motion. Standard HE (still during TS) was good she would slow down / speed up to edge a bit. I couldn't make it more than 5 min HE. I left 40 tip. I think I got shorted time but I was trying to escape as fast as I could. Wanted to have her remove clothing and roam but didn't want to spend more during the TS. It's not for me. She never told me her name. I would repeat when it's cold out and no TS. Stay safe.

Tpl66
08-27-21, 15:25
I had this old lady experience last week. Seemed like there was only one lady available but she looked good. Had to be 50 but pretty face and was very nice. Body looked good clothed at least. I took 1 hr for standard price. Started in the room on the massage table, I declined to get a TS. My reason is the one time I got a TS in NYC I got incredibly sick. This was a year before covid. I got so sick for a month and It started not long after the TS so I swore never again.

I was hot from being outside so she made me take the TS. I showered before I went but it was 95 outside and started sweating. For anyone else this is probably great, but I couldn't think about anything else from germs. Once ts started it was clear that HE was available and lots of teasing and grabbing the boys. Once I flipped she said suck? But I was trying to get out quick and cheap so I just made a hand motion. Standard HE (still during TS) was good she would slow down / speed up to edge a bit. I couldn't make it more than 5 min HE. I left 40 tip. I think I got shorted time but I was trying to escape as fast as I could. Wanted to have her remove clothing and roam but didn't want to spend more during the TS. She never told me her name. I would repeat when it's cold out and no TS. Stay safe.

Rupert 2
08-27-21, 16:08
Middle st.

Health ocexxx.

FenWay9216
08-27-21, 18:59
He is talking about Forever Young in Weymouth. Check your PMs.

Summer will tell you a Half Dozen Times "No Review".Except when she first opened and posted her own review to let everyone know she was there. LOL.

FenWay9216
08-27-21, 19:01
Middle st.

Health ocexxx.Wow rupert What a great code you Have. LEO will never figure out xxx.

AstroAndy
08-27-21, 19:05

I was hot from being outside so she made me take the TS. I showered before I went but it was 95 outside and started sweating. For anyone else this is probably great, but I couldn't think about anything else from germs. Once ts started it was clear that HE was available and lots of teasing and grabbing the boys. Once I flipped she said suck? But I was trying to get out quick and cheap so I just made a hand motion. Standard HE (still during TS) was good she would slow down / speed up to edge a bit. I couldn't make it more than 5 min HE. I left 40 tip. I think I got shorted time but I was trying to escape as fast as I could. Wanted to have her remove clothing and roam but didn't want to spend more during the TS. She never told me her name. I would repeat when it's cold out and no TS. Stay safe.Lots of Lucky Spas which one.

AstroAndy
08-27-21, 19:07
Can anyone please recommend me a place in Framingham? I'm looking for a good massage but a little extra would be great too. I'm completely new to this so if you can pm me so extra information that would be nice too. Thank you so much.Girl on Hollis is pretty good. Went a couple times but stopped since she won't do FS. Well at least not with me.

Wiseass
08-27-21, 19:19
Except when she first opened and posted her own review to let everyone know she was there. LOL.I goofed, called it Forever Young Spa, it is Health Ocean Spa. Must have been name of previous Place. Sorry!

Your Correct about that 1st Review! Forgot about that Too! LOL.

ThizzleHats
08-27-21, 19:29
I'm guessing this is a mispost from the Providence forum?

Wiseass
08-27-21, 20:17
I'm guessing this is a mispost from the Providence forum?I read that Post and thought it was a Review of Lucky Spa on the edge of Kenmore Square. The Place has a Table Shower and is known for its FS Grannies.

WatchBoy781
08-27-21, 21:51
Was in the area and decided to stop by for reconnaissance. Did they get even older and uglier now? WTF. I didn't even ask if they had a younger one working. Saw er through the slight window on the door and hightailed it out ASAP. Didn't want nightmares.

OriginalBurr
08-27-21, 22:16

So after 45 mins of me desperately trying to figure out what Intel she was after, so I could give it to her and stop the interrogation that would of made even Dr. Yap D. D. S say, "you went a little too far", she has me finally turn over. She starts working on "The Burger of the Day" and this one would of been named The "You Gudda be Kidding me Burger (Served with Gudda cheese)". 4 strokes in, and she's already trying to speed things up, as if having her kneel on my Johnson isn't an excuse to not be rock hard in 30 seconds. So she asks me what I tip for her to "take off" motioning to her top, which being a dress would of been mostly naked. I tell her "how about $60? And she laughs like I just told her I could shoot confetti from my ding dong. She immediately counters with "more", like an idiot, I say "$80. Again, she says more, and now I'm laughing. I say to her "if I go more than that, what more are you going to do?" Pretending not to understand, she says. "Ya, more and I take off". I say again, "Ok, but if I give you more, you have to do more then just use your hand. So you tell me how much more and what else we can do".

And you're going to think I'm lying, because who other than Cardi B, would think she should get paid so much to do so little. But I swear it's true, she says "you give me $200 and I take off. " That's right, she wanted $200 for just taking off her dress. So I tried to ask if for $200, she takes off and I put in?. She says "no no no no, you to big, you hurt me, which is prob true since I'm about 11 inches (I know most of you didn't need to know that, but figured just in case there's any ladies lurking in here **wink wink* She again counters with "$300 I take off and use my mouth". And since this felt like I was negotiating with Mark Cuban, I just said no thank you, this is good, and stopped this insane back and forth. But having to get the last word, she says "ok, you give me $60" and said it as if it wasn't up for debate and I was to annoyed to argue, which maybe that was her strategy from the start.

By the time I left, I for sure had "underwear face" and felt like I had been bear maced by nutjobs who'd been in the woods for 40 months. So, il repeat my usually plea, if anyone knows of any decent places in the downtown area (or easily accessible by MBTA), I would be beyond grateful for the help.

On a side note, who the hell told these women that if you want a guy to finish, you should definitely hit him with an unexpected surprise finger in your ass? And ya ya ya, I know all about prostate massaging and blah blah blah, but personally speaking, if you want to see my best Dennis Reynolds impression and see me go from erect to flaccid in an instant, then def check my temperature via the back door without even asking. But (pun intended) it's def not speeding up anything. Someone needs to tell these girls this, for all our sakes.I've been to D and E a couple of times and never had prostate before. Do you mind sharing which of the dungeons this is and the girl's name? So that I can avoid this obviously.

JohnGlobalCorp
08-27-21, 22:42
Does she give BJ or HJ.FS if you can make an offer greatly ridiculous.

OriginalBurr
08-28-21, 01:10
On a side note, who the hell told these women that if you want a guy to finish, you should definitely hit him with an unexpected surprise finger in your ass? And ya ya ya, I know all about prostate massaging and blah blah blah, but personally speaking, if you want to see my best Dennis Reynolds impression and see me go from erect to flaccid in an instant, then def check my temperature via the back door without even asking. But (pun intended) it's def not speeding up anything. Someone needs to tell these girls this, for all our sakes.I've been to D and E several times but never had a girl do prostate. Do you mind sharing which of the dungeons this is and the girl's name? So that I can avoid it obviously.

JohnGlobalCorp
08-28-21, 10:49
I've been to D and E several times but never had a girl do prostate. Do you mind sharing which of the dungeons this is and the girl's name? So that I can avoid it obviously.You want her don't you? Little rascal.

HappyDave
08-28-21, 11:01
Do you know any place where they do this walking-on-the-back thing well?A lot of places have the bars hung from the ceiling. Been a while since I have been in one. All had some level of extra service and if I remember FS places like pleasant had them in some if not all the rooms. If you ask for a hard massage the girls will often use them especially if they are smaller size girls since there legs are stronger. Years ago I started asking for soft touch massage since a regular massage from these girls is rarely therapeutic but the soft touch is often a longer tease. But if the girls tease straight out sux can be boring. FS places the soft touch is almost always a great teas since we all know what it's leading to and the more worked up the girl can get you the faster you will blow and hopefully on to the next guy. So you need to watch the clock a little and pace the experience.

HappyDave
08-28-21, 11:22
Was in the area and decided to stop by for reconnaissance. Did they get even older and uglier now? WTF. I didn't even ask if they had a younger one working. Saw er through the slight window on the door and hightailed it out ASAP. Didn't want nightmares.I dropped in twice way before covid. It seems to be three girls / women more accurately. One I have been told is a MILF or gmilf looker but I am told very easy on the eyes and the other two are fugly and fuglier. First time I saw one fugly and bolted quick. About a year later fugly 1 and 2 got between me and the door and it was tough to get past them and out. So it's a major hit miss. I have never seen the attractive one, the place is tempting if your going after getting a little dirty due to the table shower. My attempts stopped once the sister spas opened they were just consistently better with wiwi being a solid bench mark above the fugly twins.

AsianYumYum
08-28-21, 11:34
Dude, I already told you, stop wasting your time with parlors in mass if you absolutely want fs, it is sewer garbage trash out here. Go to Ri. You already sent me a DM inquiring and I sent you a detailed description of where to go and what to do, who to ask for, or not, because the options are plenty, and how much to pay.

I don't beat around the bushes, I don't have time to play games and money to waste like some of these lame mongers out here who'd rather waste their time on YMMV crap letting themselves get suckered into more money rather then take the plunge and get their money's worth.

One of the reasons Mass Parlors are trash is because there's a lot of Garbage men out here dumping into them. I have 3 ATF here I can rotate between where I get FS and GFE with plenty of smut play, all on the cheap. They know me and I've been going to them for years, same set price, no more or no less. We are both happy, I am satisfied and they get repeated business. I am not sharing shit on here because I know the gullible would go and ruin a good thing. I get a lot of bang for my buck, all on the cheap.

I've been on a fucking binge for the last 2 months banging 4 incredibly hot looking chics at the RI parlors, you can see my reviews. You want the desired FS you've been looking for with no games, no hassle and a satisfactory finish, just take the time and make the trip. Look at this board and look at the one in RI, it is a sad story one after another on here from every visit. Just boycott these places for a while, money talks, let them get dry for a while, hurt them where it matters most and you'll see how fast things come around.

Mongers here in Mass only have themselves to blame, they are the most selfish pricks who don't want to network together to make change. There's a bunch of gullible who will jump on you to speak on behalf of the parlors, acting like hybrid advocates pleading on their behalf and patronizing you for wanting change. And when you ask them what is their stake in the parlors, it is nothing but a worthless ego of acting macho saying they get better service because they inflate the market by overpaying. Shun these gullible and don't share shit with them. They are the ones who's created this mess in mass parlors and why you have to deal with the endless bullshits here from a bunch of grannies who come to massage you in their pajamas or young girls who thinks they are god's creations and charges you up the ass. Ask for fs at standard prices and if they're playing games, boycott mass parlors, stop patronizing them until they give you your money's worth. Take the trip to Ri and you'll experience real parlor fs experience like it is meant to be done.

And you're going to think I'm lying, because who other than Cardi B, would think she should get paid so much to do so little. But I swear it's true, she says "you give me $200 and I take off. " That's right, she wanted $200 for just taking off her dress. So I tried to ask if for $200, she takes off and I put in?. She says "no no no no, you to big, you hurt me

CrazyDragon
08-28-21, 17:37
Went for a massage today at this place. The owner, May, have big D and is super hot. Allows utc and standard HE. Damage was $60 for one hour and $60 just Bc of her nice tits. She said there are 4 girls working there. The place seems busy. Only down side is the walls is not all the way up to the ceiling so you can hear mongers next room moaning. Hahaha.

Enjoy guys.

CrazyDragon
08-28-21, 17:42
I totally agreed with you. Mass parlors need to step up their game and we should demand better. Maybe it's time we create another channel on here to plan this out? I'm willing to partake in this movement if we get enough mongers to join.

Dude, I already told you, stop wasting your time with parlors in mass if you absolutely want fs, it is sewer garbage trash out here. Go to Ri. You already sent me a DM inquiring and I sent you a detailed description of where to go and what to do, who to ask for, or not, because the options are plenty, and how much to pay.

I don't beat around the bushes, I don't have time to play games and money to waste like some of these lame mongers out here who'd rather waste their time on YMMV crap letting themselves get suckered into more money rather then take the plunge and get their money's worth.

One of the reasons Mass Parlors are trash is because there's a lot of Garbage men out here dumping into them. I have 3 ATF here I can rotate between where I get FS and GFE with plenty of smut play, all on the cheap. They know me and I've been going to them for years, same set price, no more or no less. We are both happy, I am satisfied and they get repeated business. I am not sharing shit on here because I know the gullible would go and ruin a good thing. I get a lot of bang for my buck, all on the cheap.

I've been on a fucking binge for the last 2 months banging 4 incredibly hot looking chics at the RI parlors, you can see my reviews. You want the desired FS you've been looking for with no games, no hassle and a satisfactory finish, just take the time and make the trip. Look at this board and look at the one in RI, it is a sad story one after another on here from every visit. Just boycott these places for a while, money talks, let them get dry for a while, hurt them where it matters most and you'll see how fast things come around.

Mongers here in Mass only have themselves to blame, they are the most selfish pricks who don't want to network together to make change. There's a bunch of gullible who will jump on you to speak on behalf of the parlors, acting like hybrid advocates pleading on their behalf and patronizing you for wanting change. And when you ask them what is their stake in the parlors, it is nothing but a worthless ego of acting macho saying they get better service because they inflate the market by overpaying. Shun these gullible and don't share shit with them. They are the ones who's created this mess in mass parlors and why you have to deal with the endless bullshits here from a bunch of grannies who come to massage you in their pajamas or young girls who thinks they are god's creations and charges you up the ass. Ask for fs at standard prices and if they're playing games, boycott mass parlors, stop patronizing them until they give you your money's worth. Take the trip to Ri and you'll experience real parlor fs experience like it is meant to be done.

Appollo101
08-28-21, 18:08
Went to Beech in Bel*T.

2 provider working and I got Nicole but Lucy seem to be prettier.

Service was standard 6 for 1 hr with HE with 4 Tip. I did not ask for more on the menu because Nicole was not pretty in my opinion. Her massage was good and finish was standard with out any time cheating. Would repeat because service was what is expect and she did not try to up sell.

Went for a massage today at this place. The owner, May, have big D and is super hot. Allows utc and standard HE. Damage was $60 for one hour and $60 just Bc of her nice tits. She said there are 4 girls working there. The place seems busy. Only down side is the walls is not all the way up to the ceiling so you can hear mongers next room moaning. Hahaha.

Enjoy guys.I'll have to go check this place out since I live close by.

Mattis1775
08-28-21, 18:08
I totally agreed with you. Mass parlors need to step up their game and we should demand better. Maybe it's time we create another channel on here to plan this out? I'm willing to partake in this movement if we get enough mongers to join.My first FS ever was in Providence when the AMP scene was still new years ago and RI was the first to give me this experience. MA never gave me this. But, I wasn't looking for it to begin with and was never offered.

CrazyCrouton
08-28-21, 19:50
Saw Anna. Older. Short. A little plump. Soft hands. Great massage. Somewhat visible location. Pretty open menu. You got to be masked up. There was a smoke show there with a killer body named Candy but she has since left. She's replaced by Coco who is nice but not much comparatively to look at. $60 house fee.

Wiseass
08-28-21, 20:08
I totally agreed with you. Mass parlors need to step up their game and we should demand better. Maybe it's time we create another channel on here to plan this out? I'm willing to partake in this movement if we get enough mongers to join.Good Idea and Real Simple to Do! Just create a New User Blog by hitting the "Post New Thread" Button at Top Left of Boston Thread (See Attached). Have your Self Anointed Leader of this Bold Movement do it, so his name appears at the Top of this New Thread. ("This blog is moderated by "Axxxxxxmxxm" He can pick the Name of the Thread too! PM him and Start the Movement!

Will be interesting to see How many Guys will actually join in and what the Plan of Attack will be!

JustAnInspect
08-28-21, 21:07
How many girls work here? What names an body types every time I go the name change.

Sebastian6
08-28-21, 22:01

Enjoy guys.FS is available here, at least from 2 different providers, although I haven't been there in a couple months.

JohnGlobalCorp
08-28-21, 22:51
Good Idea and Real Simple to Do! Just create a New User Blog by hitting the "Post New Thread" Button at Top Left of Boston Thread (See Attached). Have your Self Anointed Leader of this Bold Movement do it, so his name appears at the Top of this New Thread. ("This blog is moderated by "Axxxxxxmxxm" He can pick the Name of the Thread too! PM him and Start the Movement!

Will be interesting to see How many Guys will actually join in and what the Plan of Attack will be!Now you guys are talking big, I like it.

JohnGlobalCorp
08-28-21, 23:24
I totally agreed with you. Mass parlors need to step up their game and we should demand better. Maybe it's time we create another channel on here to plan this out? I'm willing to partake in this movement if we get enough mongers to join.First off Thank your words of wisdom really needed it, here I come starting Monday I will not go to any AMP in Ma at all I'm moving my money to RI until this shithole changes I am tired of this people playing games with us when I go to NYC fuck It's always a 5 Star experience Here you need convince this bitches to give good service, Thank you Bye Angelas and all other.

Jimmy Pratt
08-29-21, 01:34
Do you know any place where they do this walking-on-the-back thing well?Lavender in Lexington. They're older, but do a great job all around.

Mattis1775
08-29-21, 07:31
FS is available here, at least from 2 different providers, although I haven't been there in a couple months.Stepping on your back is the best feeling if you have upper shoulder / neck stress. When done right and I say, done correctly, because some don't know how to use the bars on the ceiling, the woman can make some very nice cracks on your back, lower back and buttocks. All the stressful areas. You'll benefit this, especially if you're a bigger person as they can use their whole weight, which is low to begin with. Great feeling.

AsianYumYum
08-29-21, 07:45
Look at this sexy thing here, she took it like a champ. Head down and ass up and let a good paying customer pound away. She comes ready for the job, great conversation, although with an accent, very confident in saying what's on her mind even if she mispronounced it. I loved her, such a sweetie, made the whole experience unforgettable and worth my while. Her body was out of this world, smooth, very curvy and massive authentic tits on her medium / thin size frame. Great, slow blow job and gets down to business without any of the bullshit you experience here from a bunch of coyotes wanting to upsell and short you minutes at the same time. This was a recent session I had down at parlor land.

While you guys are out here wasting your time with YMMV crap, wasting money, going to places where a granny stink up the place eating a bowl of shrimp and noodles and then greases you up like a farm animal to finish you off. I'm enjoying Dicking these delicious young pussy that will have your cock stiff the minute they walk in the room and have your cum boiling hot ready to be splattered inside their wet juicy tight pussy. There is no other feeling like being in that room and the outside world doesn't matter.

You want FS, boycott Mass Parlors all together, and go get your money's worth down in the ocean state, it's worth the drive. Hell, I speak like I was a spoke person getting paid when I'm not, it's just that I enjoy things that are real and authentic.

I am networking with some guys from RI and even further down in CT, a good Samaritan monger just gave me some incredible lead, verified by review postings on the board. The intel these guys share with you is top notch, why not, they're happy, getting their money's worth and leaving satisfied. So they're happy to share intel or lead a monger in the right direction to go get their fix. Here, it's a sad world sack of shit, miserable fucks running around like chickens with their heads cut off. A pissing contest to see who can piss deeper and we're all pissing in the same whole. Keep listening to the ol decrepit so called senior members leading you to depressing, bullshit outcomes. I've read about almost a dozen post this past 2 weeks of mongers recommending nothing but grannies, like WTF?

Keep wasting your time and money with these parlors out here and let them dictate the terms of how you enjoy your paying time. It's always going to be depressing in here reading sad parlor experiences from some of you. Time for a change don't you think?

Andir
08-29-21, 10:22
Good Idea and Real Simple to Do! Just create a New User Blog by hitting the "Post New Thread" Button at Top Left of Boston Thread (See Attached). Have your Self Anointed Leader of this Bold Movement do it, so his name appears at the Top of this New Thread. ("This blog is moderated by "Axxxxxxmxxm" He can pick the Name of the Thread too! PM him and Start the Movement!

Will be interesting to see How many Guys will actually join in and what the Plan of Attack will be!Asian could be a mighty leader of this movement. I volunteer to be a treasurer. I am good at counting money!

Bosjim
08-29-21, 10:51
I was in Chinatown the other day and after reading other reports about 2 e on H at rr1 s0 and figured I'd go up and see what it was like (hope that was cryptic enough). Met Tina. Pretty, probably late 20's / early 30's. Looked cute in workout clothes but could tell she was more interested in her phone than seeing me. Asked for hard, figured I'd at least get a few kinks worked out of the back. Half hour standard price, . 6 to let out the girls. Got the job done, but probably won't be back. I can understand her being tired of this job, but she's got to put on a little bit of an act! LOL.

Sebastian6
08-29-21, 13:46
Is FS available at Crystal in Lexington? Feel free to message me with info.

CrazyCrouton
08-29-21, 14:12
First off Thank your words of wisdom really needed it, here I come starting Monday I will not go to any AMP in Ma at all I'm moving my money to RI until this shithole changes I am tired of this people playing games with us when I go to NYC fuck It's always a 5 Star experience Here you need convince this bitches to give good service, Thank you Bye Angelas and all other.Awesome! That Rhode Island board is lucky. They need some quality posters like yourself and those other guys! Please keep us posted every few months or so as to how it's going down there. Thanks!

BunnyMeat
08-29-21, 18:42
Is FS available at Crystal in Lexington? Feel free to message me with info.With the current Muzzey personnel the answer is 'No'. But it can change overnight obviously when the new ho starts working there.

DownWind
08-29-21, 21:41
My first FS ever was in Providence when the AMP scene was still new years ago and RI was the first to give me this experience. MA never gave me this. But, I wasn't looking for it to begin with and was never offered.For me it was at the ABC Spa's, great variety as well.

JohnDick75
08-29-21, 21:55
Look at this sexy thing here, she took it like a champ. Head down and ass up and let a good paying customer pound away. She comes ready for the job, great conversation, although with an accent, very confident in saying what's on her mind even if she mispronounced it. I loved her, such a sweetie, made the whole experience unforgettable and worth my while. Her body was out of this world, smooth, very curvy and massive authentic tits on her medium / thin size frame. Great, slow blow job and gets down to business without any of the bullshit you experience here from a bunch of coyotes wanting to upsell and short you minutes at the same time. This was a recent session I had down at parlor land.

While you guys are out here wasting your time with YMMV crap, wasting money, going to places where a granny stink up the place eating a bowl of shrimp and noodles and then greases you up like a farm animal to finish you off. I'm enjoying Dicking these delicious young pussy that will have your cock stiff the minute they walk in the room and have your cum boiling hot ready to be splattered inside their wet juicy tight pussy. There is no other feeling like being in that room and the outside world doesn't matter.

You want FS, boycott Mass Parlors all together, and go get your money's worth down in the ocean state, it's worth the drive. Hell, I speak like I was a spoke person getting paid when I'm not, it's just that I enjoy things that are real and authentic.

I am networking with some guys from RI and even further down in CT, a good Samaritan monger just gave me some incredible lead, verified by review postings on the board. The intel these guys share with you is top notch, why not, they're happy, getting their money's worth and leaving satisfied. So they're happy to share intel or lead a monger in the right direction to go get their fix. Here, it's a sad world sack of shit, miserable fucks running around like chickens with their heads cut off. A pissing contest to see who can piss deeper and we're all pissing in the same whole. Keep listening to the ol decrepit so called senior members leading you to depressing, bullshit outcomes. I've read about almost a dozen post this past 2 weeks of mongers recommending nothing but grannies, like WTF?

Keep wasting your time and money with these parlors out here and let them dictate the terms of how you enjoy your paying time. It's always going to be depressing in here reading sad parlor experiences from some of you. Time for a change don't you think?Seriously why are the Asians in this area so scared of full service while other parlor in other states have no problem giving full service are the laws stricter in Massachusetts or something why are the masseuses were stuck with so against full service compared to there peers.

Sounds
08-30-21, 00:03

Keep wasting your time and money with these parlors out here and let them dictate the terms of how you enjoy your paying time. It's always going to be depressing in here reading sad parlor experiences from some of you. Time for a change don't you think?Thanks for sharing your unconsented photos. Like the curtains. Which parlor were you at?

I guess your definition of out of this world body is on the fat side. No way I would consider her medium / thin sized based on her frame. But I guess if you like fat chicks that may qualify. Size is relative. She does have a fat ass and thighs if that is your thing.

There are places with guaranteed FS in MA and there are places that don't offer it. If you are not getting the service you want at a place, find one that offers what you want. I can drive to over a half dozen places in MA in less than a half hour for guaranteed full service and not have to take the hour long trip to RI. But depending where you are located RI may be a closer option.

Women can be on par or better than what you have posted. (well maybe not if you like them fat) If something is not to your liking move on and try the next place. The FS rates in MA are also cheaper than RI. At least where I visit anyway

OldtimerMa
08-30-21, 00:25
Seriously why are the Asians in this area so scared of full service while other parlor in other states have no problem giving full service are the laws stricter in Massachusetts or something why are the masseuses were stuck with so against full service compared to there peers.Quite a few (I know about a dozen) places provide full service in the Boston area. You just need to be generous enough.

AsianYumYum
08-30-21, 01:46
[Deleted by Admin]

EasyCnote
08-30-21, 08:03
Now you guys are talking big, I like it.You guys make it sound so easy. There is clearly a demand for FS AMPs here in this state, why don't one of you try opening one? The answer is a simple one, it's not that easy.

David5512
08-30-21, 08:44
FS is available here, at least from 2 different providers, although I haven't been there in a couple months.I am from Winchester, so this is wonderful! Thanks for the update!

JustAnInspect
08-30-21, 09:16
With the current Muzzey personnel the answer is 'No'. But it can change overnight obviously when the new ho starts working there.What is available here? Do all the girls provide HE? Or just Tina.

ThizzleHats
08-30-21, 13:13
Quite a few (I know about a dozen) places provide full service in the Boston area. You just need to be generous enough.

There are places with guaranteed FS in MA and there are places that don't offer it. If you are not getting the service you want at a place, find one that offers what you want. I can drive to over a half dozen places in MA in less than a half hour for guaranteed full service and not have to take the hour long trip to RI. But depending where you are located RI may be a closer option.Can you guys post what / where they are?

Sounds
08-30-21, 13:23
Can you guys post what / where they are?Read Fitchburg and Worcester forums.

AsianYumYum
08-30-21, 13:31
When all you ever do is provide nothing but keep it in general things. That's pretty much you though, no credibility and sounding quite irrelevant.

Read Fitchburg and Worcester forums.

ThizzleHats
08-30-21, 15:19
Read Fitchburg and Worcester forums.I was mainly interested in the South Shore. I see a lot of posts about Waltham et al but not much on the South Shore.

Not above paying a bit more than the 'standard' rate but also don't want to hike to RI (been there, done that, was okay, but a long-ass drive).

Wiseass
08-30-21, 15:25
I was mainly interested in the South Shore. I see a lot of posts about Waltham et al but not much on the South Shore.

Not above paying a bit more than the 'standard' rate but also don't want to hike to RI (been there, done that, was okay, but a long-ass drive).Read the New Bedford / South Coast Massage Parlor Thread. A Place called "The Spa" in Attleboro. Several Reviews, I just wrote one myself this Morning!

StlNumb1
08-30-21, 16:34

Mongers here in Mass only have themselves to blame, they are the most selfish pricks who don't want to network together to make change. There's a bunch of gullible who will jump on you to speak on behalf of the parlors, acting like hybrid advocates pleading on their behalf and patronizing you for wanting change. And when you ask them what is their stake in the parlors, it is nothing but a worthless ego of acting macho saying they get better service because they inflate the market by overpaying. Shun these gullible and don't share shit with them. They are the ones who's created this mess in mass parlors and why you have to deal with the endless bullshits here from a bunch of grannies who come to massage you in their pajamas or young girls who thinks they are god's creations and charges you up the ass. Ask for fs at standard prices and if they're playing games, boycott mass parlors, stop patronizing them until they give you your money's worth. Take the trip to Ri and you'll experience real parlor fs experience like it is meant to be done.I'm not sure who you PM'ed. But it for sure wasn't me. Unless you did so from a different account name. And as I've said before, I'd love to go to RI, but I'm a somewhat recently returned Vet. , And even more recently divorced. Which has left me without a car at the moment, and as I was deployed, my license expired and I haven't been able to get a new one. So as much as I'd love to go to RI, it's just not possible unless I want to spend $200 on an Uber, which I might as well just higher an escort for that kinda money.

StlNumb1
08-30-21, 16:40
I've been to D and E several times but never had a girl do prostate. Do you mind sharing which of the dungeons this is and the girl's name? So that I can avoid it obviously.D is the one that does it the most. But I've had both try. If you don't finish within 3 minutes, they first start circling around your Anoose (as Boat would say), then within a minute they start trying to go into the cave.

SlowMo
08-30-21, 22:00
Just a quick note to say I saw an Angela thee a couple of weeks ago. Hadn't seen her elsewhere before (Waltham or others). Very cute, late 30's+, thin, small chest, very cute feet. Pretty decent massage. Downside: negotiates upfront and insisted on mask upon flip. Average HE, not particularly playful. She did offer more massage after, so not shorted. Would repeat to see if a relationship improves the experience.

SM.

AsianYumYum
08-31-21, 02:26
God dam stupid shirt. I arranged it so I could get a good angle but dam thing tipped over and fell on the viewfinder, oh well, I tried. What a bummer though, such a nice piece of ass I wanted to share the moment.

Keep wasting your time and money with YMMV when you have options for some delicious fun like I just had, maybe some day you'll finally get some spark and get somewhere.

As some of you would say, those tits are. "Perky". A killa hot body, incredible non rush GFE with bubbly attitude, and she allows me to stretch her tight little asshole, FIV and massage a soaking wet kitty while playing Tokyo. Hair nicely done and tight dress exposing her package to tease you. Cock hung like a horse and thrust all of it in while this cutie moans to high heavens but she loves it. Pussy got so wet, it was Queefing repeatedly, my first.

How do you pass that up only to be wasting time going to see Granny Yoko Sushi eating a bowl of shrimp and noodles with duck sauce in her best senior citizen attire while stinking up the place? Some of you must have retirement home tendencies to love your grannies stroking you off to a finish.

The amount of post reviews I see on here where the mentioned of a granny being 50-55 years old where DATY is performed, is astounding. Anyways, Enjoy, well however little.

MoreBJs
08-31-21, 03:02
I also agree with the fellow that says that there are four or five Massachusetts AMPs that do full service and my pictures attached show two ladies that do such and are far prettier and far thinner and far cuter than the one that was recently posted by our new expert. Just saying. Enjoy. The only clue as to the location of this AMP is that it is in the Greater Boston area and it is rarely written about on this 4 mm but I have been going there for years.

Rupert 2
08-31-21, 09:08
I also agree with the fellow that says that there are four or five Massachusetts AMPs that do full service and my pictures attached show two ladies that do such and are far prettier and far thinner and far cuter than the one that was recently posted by our new expert. Just saying. Enjoy. The only clue as to the location of this AMP is that it is in the Greater Boston area and it is rarely written about on this 4 mm but I have been going there for years.Very nice.

Well done.

CrazyDragon
08-31-21, 09:27
Do you mind sharing this location with me? TIA.

I also agree with the fellow that says that there are four or five Massachusetts AMPs that do full service and my pictures attached show two ladies that do such and are far prettier and far thinner and far cuter than the one that was recently posted by our new expert. Just saying. Enjoy. The only clue as to the location of this AMP is that it is in the Greater Boston area and it is rarely written about on this 4 mm but I have been going there for years.

JustAnotherGo
08-31-21, 09:51
I also agree with the fellow that says that there are four or five Massachusetts AMPs that do full service and my pictures attached show two ladies that do such and are far prettier and far thinner and far cuter than the one that was recently posted by our new expert. Just saying. Enjoy. The only clue as to the location of this AMP is that it is in the Greater Boston area and it is rarely written about on this 4 mm but I have been going there for years.Your inbox will be flooded right now. Rarely written about on this forum. The windows with the purple, is this lowell?

Sounds
08-31-21, 09:55
When all you ever do is provide nothing but keep it in general things. That's pretty much you though, no credibility and sounding quite irrelevant.If you would actually read the forums I mentioned, you will find some detailed information.

JohnGlobalCorp
08-31-21, 10:18
I also agree with the fellow that says that there are four or five Massachusetts AMPs that do full service and my pictures attached show two ladies that do such and are far prettier and far thinner and far cuter than the one that was recently posted by our new expert. Just saying. Enjoy. The only clue as to the location of this AMP is that it is in the Greater Boston area and it is rarely written about on this 4 mm but I have been going there for years.You have a mind changing info that should proves Ma can deliver quality service I live around Downtown and I haven't seen this quality of girls BTW your inbox is full.

CrazyCrouton
08-31-21, 11:26
The ladies have returned and there's a new hot one. Yumi is 5"2" long dyed blonde hair. C cups. Very warm and giving you click with her. Established respected seniors PM me.

Wiseass
08-31-21, 12:07

Do you mind sharing this location with me? TIA.

You have a mind changing info that should proves Ma can deliver quality service I live around Downtown and I haven't seen this quality of girls BTW your inbox is full.Nice Post and Real Nice Cuties! Much Much Better than the Chubby Mamasan Pics posted by the New Expert! Someone sent then to Me Laughing. You already caused the First 2 Followers to Jump Ship, LOL. Oh Well, cancel the Plan for the "Boycott Mass Amps Thread"! I was soooo looking forward to reading that new Thread.

Obviously your Inbox is Full, as expected after a Post like that. It was like throwing a Bleeding Deer into the woods where a Pack of Wolves resides! I'll catch up with you at a Later Date when the Frenzy subsides. With Main and Waverly still closed, It's nice to know FS AMPs are around with Quality Top Notch Cuties!

I Tip my Hat to You! Kudos!

Mm196
08-31-21, 12:26
I've posted info on 6 ox. Don't know what it's like these days. Number ending in 0068 was what I used.

For some reason I haven't been able to figure out, it seems to be forbidden to mention the address of this mysterious Oxford parlor. Doing some searching, the cryptic references seem to point to 6 Oxford Place in Boston. There is even an old ad that is still searchable.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/new-face-best-choice-body-rubs-in-boston-chinatown-call-857-452-0068-12167980

It's in Chinatown, which the guys on this board abbreviate as CT. Coming from Connecticut, this took a little getting used to.

Sebastian6
08-31-21, 15:56
I've posted info on 6 ox. Don't know what it's like these days. Number ending in 0068 was what I used.Oxford is advertising on Bedpage recently (although not providing their address in their ad, just "Chinatown" I was there recently and the lady was quite accommodating, a full menu, maybe 30's-40's, thin, relatively attractive. Another girl there looked even cuter and I may check her out next time. I think it is one of the best spots in CT currently.

JohnGlobalCorp
08-31-21, 17:03
The ladies have returned and there's a new hot one. Yumi is 5"2" long dyed blonde hair. C cups. Very warm and giving you click with her. Established respected seniors PM me.What's the name of the famous sandwich oh I know Baloney!

CamelToe Guy
08-31-21, 18:26
Why does everyone talk about how we're here to share info, but it seems like just a facade. A few people will legit help, and have sent me PMs that have been very helpful and appreciated. But most seem to just post the most generic reports, with info anyone can get from just 5 mins reading old posts, but offer up no real or helpful info, just enough to make it not look hypocritical when they complain about others not including specific details in their reports, keeping the door open to get possible info on a place they didn't know about, while keeping the good places a secret among a select few. This board is going to go from being one of the only platforms available for us to share information and become an exclusive, invite-only, private chat room for just a select few, if this keeps up. Because there's not going to be any incentive for the rest of us, to continue functioning as basically an advanced recon, providing one way info to these "gate keepers" who are quick to suggest going back & reading old posts and be careful who you listen to, but provide no actionable information in their replies, just vague and generic tips that are just common sense and no help at all.

Again, this is not directed at the few well intentioned members who have graciously taken the time to PM me and provide what information they have, but seem to be in the same position as I am, in regard to digging for information and trying to draw conclusions from the endless supply of cryptic and coded posts, provided by those who are in the know, but absent the details that the majority of us seem to be in search of. This isn't directed at them at all and I appreciate the effort that you've put in to try an help.

I'm sure this will fall on dear ears, be agreed with by those I mentioned are in the same boat as me, and met with criticism and hostility from the aforementioned gatekeepers who have the information we're looking for but won't aid in it's dispersal.I think it's because it seems not long after we start talking about a place on here either the girl we had FS with disappears or the place goes out of business. They do read the forums I had one recently who I know put my face to something I had written about the place by something I had said to her. Then there are other times when I believe they review themselves because they need the business. It's kind of a fine line. I will share with someone that pm's me if they have more than a few quality posts. Hopefully they return the favor. I would like to just put it out there for everyone but the girls read them and I've gotten burned that way. The Next time I go back everything is different or it's closed. Sucks I know.

JohnGlobalCorp
08-31-21, 22:19
Why does everyone talk about how we're here to share info, but it seems like just a facade. A few people will legit help, and have sent me PMs that have been very helpful and appreciated. But most seem to just post the most generic reports, with info anyone can get from just 5 mins reading old posts, but offer up no real or helpful info, just enough to make it not look hypocritical when they complain about others not including specific details in their reports, keeping the door open to get possible info on a place they didn't know about, while keeping the good places a secret among a select few. This board is going to go from being one of the only platforms available for us to share information and become an exclusive, invite-only, private chat room for just a select few, if this keeps up. Because there's not going to be any incentive for the rest of us, to continue functioning as basically an advanced recon, providing one way info to these "gate keepers" who are quick to suggest going back & reading old posts and be careful who you listen to, but provide no actionable information in their replies, just vague and generic tips that are just common sense and no help at all.

Again, this is not directed at the few well intentioned members who have graciously taken the time to PM me and provide what information they have, but seem to be in the same position as I am, in regard to digging for information and trying to draw conclusions from the endless supply of cryptic and coded posts, provided by those who are in the know, but absent the details that the majority of us seem to be in search of. This isn't directed at them at all and I appreciate the effort that you've put in to try an help.

I'm sure this will fall on dear ears, be agreed with by those I mentioned are in the same boat as me, and met with criticism and hostility from the aforementioned gatekeepers who have the information we're looking for but won't aid in it's dispersal.Mostly We are selfish by nature, we think or believe have some precious to hold on to but the realty is we are consumers and we are subject to manipulation by the providers of services or others the more we think we have the deal the more we hooked up in the scan.

Andir
08-31-21, 22:21
I also agree with the fellow that says that there are four or five Massachusetts AMPs that do full service and my pictures attached show two ladies that do such and are far prettier and far thinner and far cuter than the one that was recently posted by our new expert. Just saying. Enjoy. The only clue as to the location of this AMP is that it is in the Greater Boston area and it is rarely written about on this 4 mm but I have been going there for years.The first one with disproportionally short legs and fake boobs worked at 13X in Waltham a couple of years ago, I think.

Raposo1234
09-01-21, 05:47
Does anyone know if Coco from Blue Harbor in Brockton Is working anywhere else since there shut down.

AsianYumYum
09-01-21, 06:09
Broke one last night, this time in the north area. This middle aged woman with a teenage body. Tiny little thing with a tight ass and abs. I love the way Asian girls wear panties, it's tight like a glove, gets me hard and horny all the time. Anyways, this one does not look Chinese or Korean but more on the Vietnamese or Cambodian side, there's plenty of them in this side of town so not too surprised to come across her here, away from my usual spot of phishing. Her feature is a little slightly different then that off Chinese, Koreans or Japanese. Sometimes a little darker, tan complexion, nose flatter and wider but body and pussy is always yummy and delicious. That part remains consistently protein supplement.

Anyways, this woman is no model by any means, average looks but that little body is an eye candy and I think she knows it. Typical bullshit massage from the start but I wasted no time in grabbing that little tight ass through her soft yogas when she came up front, rubbing me down from head area to my back and ass. I got a good sign when she stood there more then she needed so I grab ass harder and thrusted fingering her little kitty and asshole OTC. She comes around and I just flipped myself and motions for hand job stroke, I countered with finger inside hole. She looks to the door and leans near my ears and says okay but how much you pay me. I whispered back, I got 90 $ is that okay. That's all I have, I didn't know I was going to meet you for boom boom (lie). She pauses a little bit and says okay, you show me money and motions me to go to my clothes in a hurry up fashion. Thank God I separated my bill from 20's and 10's and put them in different pockets so if I don't have to over tip. This is where this trick works, got the four 20's and one 10. This is one of my best horniest sessions, after exchanging bills, I sat on table, she comes between my legs and I reached in yoga and inside her white panties and start fingering kittyI fucking love that, couldn't ask for a better start. To my surprised she didn't grab my cock to return favor but I didn't care, was enjoying this good ol' fashion classic fingering. She slowly backs away to indicate end of fingering, she says hold on, goes out of room, comes back shortly and slowly takes off her pants and stays with panties, that tight little ass in them white undies almost made me cum. Puts pants on small table and then comes back and kneels down and straps condom on and then turns around on table, with panties still on. I'm guessing she wants a quickly and she motions for me to come on and hurry up. I took off panties, and my cock already harder and bigger then Jeff bezos penis space shuttle. I thrust it in and gave it a couple of nice little strokes. Grabbed her tits from behind and she didn't mind and that's all she wrote. I unloaded. I had my phone camera running but she dimmed the lights so dark, you can barely see anything. On video I can some motion but I had to slightly enhanced the stills. At the end she turns on light but room was still dark.

Overall, good little adventure. Maybe you Boston senior lames were right, Boston may still have options but they're still not better and don't hold a candle to RI parlors though, my new stomping ground.

I'm going to hold on to this little miss saigon for a little bit. YMMV. Damage 130 $ overall, 40 for half and 90 for deed. Enjoy.

CrazyCrouton
09-01-21, 10:10
What's the name of the famous sandwich oh I know Baloney!You must be thinking and talking about a nice long thick Italian hoagie so loaded the juices are coming out of it.

NutMeg69
09-01-21, 11:14
Went to Iyara a few weeks ago and drew Cindy (I think was her name).

She is in her mid 20's curvy and very friendly.

Pretty chatty the whole time and actually gave an incredible massage. Standard finish for the typical Thai price (which is more than regular, but I wanted to try something different).

Will repeat in a pinch (or for a more legit massage) but a little too expensive for services offered. Nothing else offered except basic services.

IrishPlaya
09-01-21, 11:57
Drove over to Crystal Spa in Lex due to a fair number of decent reviews over the course of some time. Called 30 min ahead, scheduled no problem. Place itself is on a residential st. Entrance is somewhat open, although hidden in the back / side of building. Upon entering, I only saw only 1 lady. I decided to take the half hour. She appeared to be mid 30's. Masked up. Small frame, small tits with eraser nips. I believe her name was Lisa or something similar to that. Seemed nice&friendly enough. Nice soft massage, hardly any teasing though unfortunately. Upon flip, I asked her to take her top off. She asked what I wanted &if I'd "take care of her", I agreed. Top didn't exactly come off, just lifted high enough to look awkward &expose her small chest&those eraser nips. I motioned for a BJ, but was told not now due to "not enough time. (Was legit at halfway point. 15 min into it).

She provided a decent, slow HE. Finished in 5&out the door early. $50+ house got me a pouty face which was fair since her denial of a BJ, got her the pouty face. LOL. Would love to repeat but it's a pain in the ass to get to for me&now the 2nd time I was all excited to visit here due to previous reports&got "mehhh" looking&"mehhh" service.

Jimmy Pratt
09-01-21, 12:00
Needed a release, and was in the area so I stopped by Muzzey yesterday. Drew Tina and asked for 1/2 hour and then asked for soft touch. She liked the idea of that. I would have preferred a little more teasing before flip, but I was ready to go anyhow. She was very happy to take the shirt off. For those who've asked, she has very big natural boobs. Actually bigger than I usually like, but the fact they weren't enhanced made it OK. She also offered to drop the shorts, but that really didn't accomplish much since I didn't last long. Also, she told me that there's no FS there anymore, and if I did it in the past (I did), that's not likely to happen again due to new edict from 'boss'.

She said Lisa is gone for a couple months, and the new replacement is Ann or Anna. Didn't get a look. **Just noticed that someone posted a session with "Lisa" right before I uploaded this report. So, perhaps Tina was mistaken or I heard wrong. Definitely heard that there's a third girl there, Ann or Anna.

Still a good place to go, and I bet those of you who like Russian would probably be able to convince Tina to do it. Sounds like she'll do anything up to FS.

JP.

AsianYumYum
09-01-21, 12:15
[Deleted by Admin]

BigIrishBalls
09-01-21, 12:47
Broke one last night, this time in the north area. This middle aged woman with a teenage body. Tiny little thing with a tight ass and abs. I love the way Asian girls wear panties, it's tight like a glove, gets me hard and horny all the time. Anyways, this one does not look Chinese or Korean but more on the Vietnamese or Cambodian side, there's plenty of them in this side of town so not too surprised to come across her here, away from my usual spot of phishing. Her feature is a little slightly different then that off Chinese, Koreans or Japanese. Sometimes a little darker, tan complexion, nose flatter and wider but body and pussy is always yummy and delicious. That part remains consistently protein supplement.

Anyways, this woman is no model by any means, average looks but that little body is an eye candy and I think she knows it. Typical bullshit massage from the start but I wasted no time in grabbing that little tight ass through her soft yogas when she came up front, rubbing me down from head area to my back and ass. I got a good sign when she stood there more then she needed so I grab ass harder and thrusted fingering her little kitty and asshole OTC. She comes around and I just flipped myself and motions for hand job stroke, I countered with finger inside hole. She looks to the door and leans near my ears and says okay but how much you pay me. I whispered back, I got 90 $ is that okay. That's all I have, I didn't know I was going to meet you for boom boom (lie)..Where was this?

HappyDave
09-01-21, 15:01
Letting your shirt get in the way is kind of a DumDum thing to do.

But what I am curious about is how you accomplished turning from a black dude in the first set of pics into a white dude in the second set.My own experience has been if the girl sees my phone on the table or even glasses guessing they think there Google glasses. They usually get covered, seems a lot of girls are concerned about being recorded doing the deed.

Member #6450
09-01-21, 17:48
My own experience has been if the girl sees my phone on the table or even glasses guessing they think there Google glasses. They usually get covered, seems a lot of girls are concerned about being recorded doing the deed.Had that happen before. A lot of ladies are conscious of it I think. I threw my phone on the chair on top of my pants after getting undressed. She came in the room and saw the way the phone was positioned and immediately checked to see if I was recording. I wasn't. It was just the angle the phone landed when I threw it on the chair. She handed the phone back to me and I just put in my pants pocket. I would never record without consent.

AstroAndy
09-01-21, 17:57
Still looking and failing at finding a replacement for 1 Main / 220.

Went here today and drew Jenny, older plumper playful woman. It was game on from the second I got there as she grabbed my junk the with the ease most people say hello. Opted for the half at $50. Right off the bat the upselling starts, keep in mind she basically closed the door and lifted her shirt. Thought of walking but playtime has been limited so caved for the FS option. Nothing about the sex was worth talking about, one of the rare times that I beg the big guy to not last long. She kept trying to grab my nipples and I kept pushing her hands away. She never got the memo so I just held her hands and blew.

And it gets worse.

The second I start coming she basically pushes me away before the swimmers are evacuated! The worst. Still have 20 minutes on the clock and she starts some lame massage and believe it or not starts tweaking my nips again. Do any of you guys like that? Tell her for the rest of the session just do a foot massage. This was the best part by far.

Two thumbs down. I have been reading the forum and starting to lean on the " no good AMP's in MA" side. Thankfully I can see Iris at BTT on Friday and cleanse this away.

Rupert 2
09-01-21, 18:14
Saw Mia.

Not a spinner.

Good looking and thick.

Paid 7 to house.

1 hr. Good massage.

Good tease.

Flip negotiate and xtras.

I and 4.

Access daty.

Top bottom off.

Not cheap.

Worth it.

Just a quick note to say I saw an Angela thee a couple of weeks ago. Hadn't seen her elsewhere before (Waltham or others). Very cute, late 30's+, thin, small chest, very cute feet. Pretty decent massage. Downside: negotiates upfront and insisted on mask upon flip. Average HE, not particularly playful. She did offer more massage after, so not shorted. Would repeat to see if a relationship improves the experience.

SM.

AstroAndy
09-01-21, 18:31
Was wondering if anyone can help me get in a kind of low volume place on Harrison? Place has an octagon window above the door. TIA.

CbrRider
09-01-21, 22:02
Stopped by Jade Asian in Weymouth today. Drew Annie, thin, kind of cute, lame massage, uninspired ending. Walls do not go all the way up. Worst part is I now have a rash on both forearms. Definitely will not be back.

ThizzleHats
09-02-21, 02:05
Does anyone know if Coco from Blue Harbor in Brockton Is working anywhere else since there shut down.Guaranteed she vamoosed back to Flushing after people ran that place into the ground.

MaleSlutBrah
09-02-21, 02:16
Just want to say that I've gotten great service from them, table shower us where jts at, if your looking for a spinner go elsewhere.

But if your looking for a great massage with benefits here is the place to go.

Got a BBBJCIM and FS then a great massage.

Lucky has never disappointed.

Lennox65
09-02-21, 04:43
[Deleted by Admin]

Rupert 2
09-02-21, 06:51
YELP: Tentative reopening; 9/1.Still closed like Rose at 29X and.

Johnson686
09-02-21, 08:27
I'm going to hold on to this little miss saigon for a little bit. YMMV. Damage 130 $ overall, 40 for half and 90 for deed. Enjoy.What's the point of this post? You're going to "hold on to this" but then say "YMMV". Our mileage will be zero if you can't even reveal the place you went to.