PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161

DanBoonDock
06-18-21, 20:51
New member here, but have been following in Tampa for years. In Boston for two weeks, in Chinatown, looking for a good experience. Any suggestions would be welcome. Thanks.

TruckStop69
06-18-21, 21:03
I visited Tina at Eastern in Waltham. 30 minutes. She started right out with the ST massage, without me even saying anything. She allowed both OTC and UTC roaming. She had no problem knocking on the back door, but did not enter. After the flip, I indicated I would like better access. She asked if I would take care of her, and then the top went up and the bottom came down. I'd say she's an A or B cup, but with huge nips. She leaned over and allowed my mouth to appreciate them. Below, I was greeted by a nice, thick, dark Bush. If you prefer Bush to shaved, like I do, she is someone you'll want to visit. With the main reason I was there completed within 10 - 15 minutes, the rest of the time was spent with a decent massage. 40 + 60.Pretty much had an identical session. She just moved from NY a week or so ago. Small ass but I think she has a great pair. Cute face and she was pleasant to talk to. I originally had Michelle in my room but when she left, Tina came in. I'll need to go back to see Michelle because she looked hot.

Jared260
06-18-21, 22:05
141 Prospect was not bad lately. You may want to see Michelle there. She young, fit, all natural, and likes to be eaten. A bit bitchhy though.Visited recently. Saw Lisa. Session progressed smoothly with top and bottom access. FIV discovered a fish market. Proverbial blind man saying" hello ladies". Strong. This provider could use a good course of antibiotics.

BunnyMeat
06-18-21, 23:36
Visited recently. Saw Lisa. Session progressed smoothly with top and bottom access. FIV discovered a fish market. Proverbial blind man saying" hello ladies". Strong. This provider could use a good course of antibiotics.That's the tall one, right? I believe she is OK. Sampled her pretty much by an accident and everything was / is just fine. No need for antibiotics.

Andir
06-18-21, 23:52
Here is my weekly public service announcement: if you have any AMP-related questions, don't hesitate to ask me. I will be more than happy to help.

Jared260
06-19-21, 01:05
That's the tall one, right? I believe she is OK. Sampled her pretty much by an accident and everything was / is just fine. No need for antibiotics.This is not something to post frivolously. Caveat emptor. No test given for the type of microorganism, but it was unmistakable and different for this mp who I've known for a long time. Not a tall girl. They have been name switching here. Maybe different than who you saw. Just a cautionary note so the ride home doesn't include a new companion.

MajorJohnson
06-19-21, 01:40
Thanks for answering my post. Yes it is too bad, she was one of a kind.

Love an ebony woman's massage! Any suggestions for a place to go?One of the sexiest massage lady I've ever met. She hit the lottery and hasn't returned a call since. Not big but enough to take a long vacation or pay for kids school. Lucky lady, and gorgeous!

Mattis1775
06-19-21, 08:03
New member here, but have been following in Tampa for years. In Boston for two weeks, in Chinatown, looking for a good experience. Any suggestions would be welcome. Thanks.There's a User Forum on Chinatown Massage Thread. A lot of information and if you go back on this thread, you'll read a ton of intel. Chinatown was once the hub of AMP world before they started venturing out to the suburbs. But, what you'll get in Chinatown will be a bit simpler than the suburbs. OTC, HE and some are more restrictive with no touching.

WayTooNice69
06-19-21, 08:33
Here is my weekly public service announcement: if you have any AMP-related questions, don't hesitate to ask me. I will be more than happy to help.Great guy. Much appreciated.

CbrRider
06-19-21, 08:56
Here is my weekly public service announcement: if you have any AMP-related questions, don't hesitate to ask me. I will be more than happy to help.South shore, would love a BJ from a cute AMP girl. Covered or uncovered. FS if she is youngish and attractive.

ThizzleHats
06-19-21, 11:19
Eh? I've given you good info in the past, why doubt me now?Unless a new girl just appeared in the last week that does that, they don't do that there.

Finder117
06-19-21, 11:37
Unless a new girl just appeared in the last week that does that, they don't do that there.Neither Kimmy (a while back) nor coco has had raw dick in their mouth. Never.

Andir
06-19-21, 12:06
South shore, would love a BJ from a cute AMP girl. Covered or uncovered. FS if she is youngish and attractive.I am not sure about the cute part but you may try Blue Harbor in Rockland for you are looking for. Massage RX is also a pretty much guaranteed possibility. It's not Asian though.

ThizzleHats
06-19-21, 12:16
Neither Kimmy (a while back) nor coco has had raw dick in their mouth. Never.Coco def isn't doing that. You've sent me info in the past. None of which I've been able to confirm or repudiate. But I know 100% this isn't the case.

Misinformation in rife on this forum and I don't want any mongers being disappointed by services not offered or her being inundated with requests of shit she doesn't do.

Confirmed BBBJ stuff in the the Brazilian Ladies thread if people are looking for it.

HandyAndy707
06-19-21, 12:27
Take a minute and think if the person that runs this place is not nice to her customers then why we need to provide our money to her to promote her attitude.You must be replying to Bishop8891 because I had no attitude from Ella only good times. Didn't leave as much as she wanted so let's see what happens when I try to work with Yoyo next time. Otherwise I'll switch spots and try Julia.

Bishop8891
06-19-21, 12:38
One of the sexiest massage lady I've ever met. She hit the lottery and hasn't returned a call since. Not big but enough to take a long vacation or pay for kids school. Lucky lady, and gorgeous!She was amazing, always smiled and had a sweet laugh. Gorgeous is right. She loved to dress sexy! I remember seeing her in Winthrop. Hitting the Lottery must have changed her plans on working.

PoorBill
06-19-21, 12:57
Neither Kimmy (a while back) nor coco has had raw dick in their mouth. Never.As usual great information.

Bishop8891
06-19-21, 13:12
Agree on Leeza totally. Had heard and read a lot on her and finally got to visit. She's a gem. Long tease, super relaxing and nice convo. No rush and push for 2 pops if you desire in the hour without requesting. Can't wait to visit again when in the area.Can you send me the name of the place or number to call to see Leeza?

Sounds
06-19-21, 15:44
Neither Kimmy (a while back) nor coco has had raw dick in their mouth. Never.Do not know these girls. But.

There are providers that won't do certain things for most people. However for a certain few they will. And folks that may be privileged to get the exceptions rarely if ever mention it.

BunnyMeat
06-19-21, 15:49
Do not know these girls. But.

There are providers that won't do certain things for most people. However for a certain few they will. And folks that may be privileged to get the exceptions rarely if ever mention it.That's certainly true. There are providers selective beyond money. And of course you will never hear about them on the public forum.

WatchBoy781
06-19-21, 18:21
Neither Kimmy (a while back) nor coco has had raw dick in their mouth. Never.Have you been with her every time she has had sex?

Doubtful.

WatchBoy781
06-19-21, 18:27
I saw two women, one in her fifties, not bad looking. One in her 30's maybe, pretty cute with tight pants. Not a tight body but pretty cute. They asked if I called, I said no, and the older one passed me off to the younger one.

I asked for soft touch and it was extremely soft. Softest hands I've felt. Very good tease. Once I asked for oil she put on plastic gloves. Not sure if these are for covid or what, but they are not as nice as the naked hand. Eventually after she was playing with my ass and balls I flipped over. She removed one glove and stroked my cock, while the gloved hand explored all around my balls and ass. Eventually, I asked for more ass play and I think she put two fingers up there deep. I was ready for it in a way that I have never been before, I think because of all the teasing. It was pretty darn good.

She was very happy to see me enjoying it. She did a little dance while jerking me off and pretty much finger banging me. HJ technique was good, although a little too fast towards the end.

There was no discussion of money. I left a 50 dollar tip for the extra effort. She seemed happy with that.I didn't have the same experience. The soft hands I agree on. Sign said appointments only but they let me because no business. I only saw the young one, no glimpse of old, good, maybe even late20's, but probably early 30's. Cute (as much as can tell as she had mask whole time). In shape. Sprayed alcohol on hands. Seemed like things were good. Good soft / medium feather touch for at least 20 minutes, but got repetitive, tried for OTC but she moved away, other sde of table. No work on shoulders at all, just same ass to lower bac move. Told me to flip. Pointed to my groin and said 40. I'm like can I see you, nope, 100 for clothes off. I almost left without an HE. Decent HE, but no fun without the mask off or any clothes off. 40+40. Couldn't; t budge at all. Waste. Residential neighborhood, school nearby, not recommended at all. I don't even think BJ or FS ison the table at any price with her. Not coming back.

Finder117
06-19-21, 20:58
Have you been with her every time she has had sex?

Doubtful.There was an implied sarcasm with what I was saying.

Finder117
06-19-21, 21:01
Coco def isn't doing that. You've sent me info in the past. None of which I've been able to confirm or repudiate. But I know 100% this isn't the case.

Misinformation in rife on this forum and I don't want any mongers being disappointed by services not offered or her being inundated with requests of shit she doesn't do.

Confirmed BBBJ stuff in the the Brazilian Ladies thread if people are looking for it.She used to do it readily, right around the start of covid she gave me some static about it and said "no no, condom, no. " and I flipped back onto my stomach and was like "nah, I'm good. " BBBJ was back on the table before the end of the session.

My post history has enough truth in it to tell you that I'm not on here tugging my own dick. I have better things to do than lie to people about who does what. The only reason I put out that it's Coco is because I have absolutely no intention of going back to BH, her breath is always horrible and the place is a bit too high vis for me.

Vintage68
06-19-21, 21:18
Checked out Peaceful Orchid, looking for Yoyo, and told she doesn't work there. I didn't stay. Anyone know where Yoyo has gone?Last time I saw her at Muzzey was about a week before she left. She told me then that she was going back to China in August. She whispered shhh, with a finger to her lips. Guess she was keeping it a secret. Not sure if she went back to China or not.

Bishop8891
06-20-21, 05:28
You must be replying to Bishop8891 because I had no attitude from Ella only good times. Didn't leave as much as she wanted so let's see what happens when I try to work with Yoyo next time. Otherwise I'll switch spots and try Julia.I don't visit Eastern any more. I have found better places and much friendlier ladies to enjoy. Happy hunting with the other girls at Eastern.

Bishop8891
06-20-21, 06:09
Can you send me the name of the place or number to call to see Leeza?Found her!

Cumisher
06-20-21, 10:19
Where is this place? Did a search couldn't find it.

Eagle7412
06-20-21, 10:44
Where is this place? Did a search couldn't find it.Crystal Spa, 148 Muzzey St, Lexington.

Sex Rohmer
06-20-21, 11:58
Crystal Spa, 148 Muzzey St, Lexington.I believe that's 14 b, not 148 Muzzey St.

ChipJohnson001
06-20-21, 13:41
I am not sure about the cute part but you may try Blue Harbor in Rockland for you are looking for. Massage RX is also a pretty much guaranteed possibility. It's not Asian though.2nd on Blue Harbor. Not young, but great rack, solid massage, and non-rushed finish. I have not gone in for the BJ, but I assume similar level of service. Is there any hint of talent at Massage RX? If not Asian what is it. Latina, Russian, white girls, mix? Thanks.

Andir
06-20-21, 14:01
2nd on Blue Harbor. Not young, but great rack, solid massage, and non-rushed finish. I have not gone in for the BJ, but I assume similar level of service. Is there any hint of talent at Massage RX? If not Asian what is it. Latina, Russian, white girls, mix? Thanks.It could be any of the above plus black providers. Never met any Russians though. They tend to ask for a lot initially but will go down eventually. I remember this black chick who wanted 300 for a covered fuck, but I also remember a chubby white woman who agreed to go bare CIP for 80 because I didn't have more on me. It's one of the most frequently reviewed MA parlors on RM.

Choir Boy
06-20-21, 14:11
I don't visit Eastern any more. I have found better places and much friendlier ladies to enjoy. Happy hunting with the other girls at Eastern.Excellent! Please tell us; where are these "better places and much friendlier ladies to enjoy"?

SalamanderFour
06-20-21, 14:12
2nd on Blue Harbor. Not young, but great rack, solid massage, and non-rushed finish. I have not gone in for the BJ, but I assume similar level of service. Is there any hint of talent at Massage RX? If not Asian what is it. Latina, Russian, white girls, mix? Thanks.I haven't gone in years, but back then RX was white and Hispanic girls. All spoke good English, no signs of drug use or lifestyle issues.

CrazyCrouton
06-20-21, 14:32
Since this lady and place has been recently talked about by VARIOUS members I'll add my 2 cents. Ella is a smart business woman. She does have a son that she needs to provide for so she turns on the fake charm to make you feel special and empty your wallet. She's pretty and she's hanging onto her looks She has gained a little weight but is still a knockout. She will do FS but it will cost you much more than 22x Waverly or any other place around. $200 plus will get you to the promise land. The caveat is that she is very selective. Also, just because you had it with her before does not mean she will do it with you consistently. Therefore she creates a frustration level that makes it hard to keep trying and going back. This in conjunction with the foot traffic, constant ringing of the phone, girls bantering back-and-forth in Chinese and the noticeable lack of cleanliness that has occurred because of the traffic in and out of the place. There's a woman their name Michelle that has a better body than Ella but I have yet to see if she will offer full service. She'll drop everything for a price with an HJ that will cost more than $100.

Finally, if you're looking for awesome service that is consistent you better look elsewhere. If you are hard up and really have a thing for Ella then give it a try. But it's going to take a lot of sweat, money, and persistence. My advice is just bring what you can and will spend. No more. Once her clothes hit the ground it's going to be hard for any man to say no to a few extra $20's.

Jack617
06-20-21, 18:20
Since this lady and place has been recently talked about by VARIOUS members I'll add my 2 cents. Ella is a smart business woman. She does have a son that she needs to provide for so she turns on the fake charm to make you feel special and empty your wallet. She's pretty and she's hanging onto her looks She has gained a little weight but is still a knockout. She will do FS but it will cost you much more than 22x Waverly or any other place around. $200 plus will get you to the promise land. The caveat is that she is very selective. Also, just because you had it with her before does not mean she will do it with you consistently. Therefore she creates a frustration level that makes it hard to keep trying and going back. This in conjunction with the foot traffic, constant ringing of the phone, girls bantering back-and-forth in Chinese and the noticeable lack of cleanliness that has occurred because of the traffic in and out of the place. There's a woman their name Michelle that has a better body than Ella but I have yet to see if she will offer full service. She'll drop everything for a price with an HJ that will cost more than $100.

Finally, if you're looking for awesome service that is consistent you better look elsewhere. If you are hard up and really have a thing for Ella then give it a try. But it's going to take a lot of sweat, money, and persistence. My advice is just bring what you can and will spend. No more. Once her clothes hit the ground it's going to be hard for any man to say no to a few extra $20's.You have shared this with me privately but with all the Ella talk I am glad you posted to give legit members the actual level of expectations. For what its worth, I never had a session with Ella, to me it made little sense since a BTT girl gives way more for similar dollars.

I encourage all members of this thread to regularly check in with the Masshole thread. You don't need to participate but there is real time valuable info there concerning this thread in particular.

JohnGlobalCorp
06-21-21, 07:40
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

TCollins
06-21-21, 14:58
You have shared this with me privately but with all the Ella talk I am glad you posted to give legit members the actual level of expectations. For what its worth, I never had a session with Ella, to me it made little sense since a BTT girl gives way more for similar dollars.

I encourage all members of this thread to regularly check in with the Masshole thread. You don't need to participate but there is real time valuable info there concerning this thread in particular.Must admit I am jealous. I have tried many times for the extras with Ella. Never really liked her attitude. But, in this area she is on off the hottest girls on the scene. I would gladly pay the cash if that was an option! The only hotter girl than Ella is Mila from Watertown. But, good luck trying to get an appointment with her. According to the girls in her shop she has a very select group of clients that she is willing to meet.

Jimmy Pratt
06-21-21, 20:20

Finally, if you're looking for awesome service that is consistent you better look elsewhere. If you are hard up and really have a thing for Ella then give it a try. But it's going to take a lot of sweat, money, and persistence. My advice is just bring what you can and will spend. No more. Once her clothes hit the ground it's going to be hard for any man to say no to a few extra $20's.I have to say, CC's description is spot-on. I agree 100% with everything you said. This is why when I visit Eastern I don't care which girl I get because I only bring enough for a HE; possibly a top-down ending. I've been denied even that by one girl (who I don't think works there anymore), but have also been upsold on many an occasion. Often without success since I just show that I didn't bring that much. I would say that I only go to 60 prospect once out of every 4 visits to Waltham. I still like 1060, and even mix it up on Moody Street. I also call ahead for Ella's place since they seem to have the most traffic of them all!

JP.

Scep14
06-22-21, 08:36
Anyone have any pointers for simple HE from an attractive provider in the Medford / Somerville / Cambridge area? Would appreciate any PMs.

DotHill
06-22-21, 09:07
I have to say, CC's description is spot-on. I agree 100% with everything you said. This is why when I visit Eastern I don't care which girl I get because I only bring enough for a HE; possibly a top-down ending. I've been denied even that by one girl (who I don't think works there anymore), but have also been upsold on many an occasion. Often without success since I just show that I didn't bring that much. I would say that I only go to 60 prospect once out of every 4 visits to Waltham. I still like 1060, and even mix it up on Moody Street. I also call ahead for Ella's place since they seem to have the most traffic of them all!

JP.Ella changed from last year. Now she upsells her wares and is a big turn off. She likes a good massage and used to hop on the table butt naked. It was fun but those days are gone! Look elsewhere.

Augustwest
06-22-21, 10:55
Not that it should have to be pointed out but apparently it does:

Fishy odor is totally unrelated to disease, it just means she needs a shower. You may not want to go downtown if it's smelly, but you can catchy any disease in the book from a pussy that tastes like fresh strawberries.

This is not something to post frivolously. Caveat emptor. No test given for the type of microorganism, but it was unmistakable and different for this mp who I've known for a long time. Not a tall girl. They have been name switching here. Maybe different than who you saw. Just a cautionary note so the ride home doesn't include a new companion.

LamboMan
06-22-21, 11:53

Fishy odor is totally unrelated to disease, it just means she needs a shower. You may not want to go downtown if it's smelly, but you can catchy any disease in the book from a pussy that tastes like fresh strawberries.Guys,

The fishy smelly pussy is usually because a guy recently busted a load in her the day before or earlier in the day and it's still up there. You are welcome.

Longjblues
06-22-21, 12:12
Thank you, AW.

Anyone who has actually had a girl friend or wife, should know this already. UTI are common in some ladies. May be infection, such as vaginitis, but not critters.

Fishy odor is totally unrelated to disease, it just means she needs a shower. You may not want to go downtown if it's smelly, but you can catch any disease in the book from a pussy that tastes like fresh strawberries.

Mmaddmann
06-22-21, 16:58
Checked out Peaceful Orchid, looking for Yoyo, and told she doesn't work there. I didn't stay. Anyone know where Yoyo has gone?Saw her at 14 muzzey st Lex recently. Very attractive, mid 40's, huge bolt ons. She aims to please and I really like her personality. Standard HE with access for $60 tip but may be more on menu.

Jared260
06-22-21, 17:02
I am not sure about the cute part but you may try Blue Harbor in Rockland for you are looking for. Massage RX is also a pretty much guaranteed possibility. It's not Asian though.M*ssRX has been reviewed for years on RM, and over that time there have been consistent complaints, even with rotation of MPs, of upselling, marked overcharging, including basic service, poor attitude and shorting in time. The novelty of ebony and Latina might be the draw and scarcity of other local options might also drive their price expectations.

Mmaddmann
06-22-21, 17:03
Do these prices include the house fee, or just the tip?

No further information will be provided here or in DM (providers intentionally left blank, but if you've been you can use your imagination). All of these are within the past 4-6 weeks.

Crys Lex: BBBJCIM, BBFSCIP, $. 2, $. 8 respectively (2 visits).

1235 Wash, Wey: Normal finish, utc top, pretty girl. $. 2.

299 Newport Q-town: BBBJCIM, $.

1035 Bedford St Wey: Normal, utc top, . 8.

153 Union rock: BBBJCIM, $. 6.

If anyone has any decent intel, inbox me.BTW, after this report, no more yy at Crys Lex for me; call me risk adverse.

DownWind
06-22-21, 20:03
Anyone have any pointers for simple HE from an attractive provider in the Medford / Somerville / Cambridge area? Would appreciate any PMs.Welcome, to get any Intel on this board you have to put in a bunch reports of what you find. In the mean time scout out the reports on here, pick out a few stores and report back. Follow the format for looks, access etc and develope your own style. You earn respect and then Intel. Happy Hunting.

WatchBoy781
06-23-21, 01:19
Saw her at 14 muzzey st Lex recently. Very attractive, mid 40's, huge bolt ons. She aims to please and I really like her personality. Standard HE with access for $60 tip but may be more on menu.Mid 40's getting $60 for a standard HE?

Krabi
06-23-21, 09:46
And guys then complain that some girls haggle.I don't think so.

JohnDick75
06-23-21, 10:50
A few days ago went to AAMP for the first time and it was in very nice neighborhood and wondering since place is high quality area how often to police check the place and also do neighbors notice the many comings and going's of men from the AAMP or should we assume like regular parlors if you drive away and no one has pulled you over that you've gotten away with another day of Mongering

Wiseass
06-23-21, 11:49
A few days ago went to AAMP for the first time and it was in very nice neighborhood and wondering since place is high quality area how often to police check the place and also do neighbors notice the many comings and going's of men from the AAMP or should we assume like regular parlors if you drive away and no one has pulled you over that you've gotten away with another day of no GETING.Back in the heyday of AAMPs (2004-2006), I frequented 6 (Six) AAMPs in the North Quincy Neighborhood. The Neighborhood was very Nice and Quiet. Recently had a discussion about it with another Member comparing notes. I wish they would return. There were some Real Gems in those places and of course you came across some Real Duds. I had the Luck of a Couple of Malayasian Girls, who were real Gems. The worst was a Flabby Chinese Girl that her fat hanged so bad around her midsection, that I opted for the Mamasan that Night. It was a roll of the Dice, but more often it was a Positive experience than a Negative, and Reasonably Priced.

As far as LE, I never had an Issue, NOT ONCE. Could be because it was North Quincy, so location is very important. Some Cities and Towns are more tolerate than others. One of those North Quincy AAMPS was busted, but at the time, if I remember correctly, it was deemed more of a Quid pro Quo reason why it happened, nothing to do with Neighbors complaining or Strict Law Enforcment.

OldtimerMa
06-23-21, 12:34
A few days ago went to AAMP for the first time and it was in very nice neighborhood and wondering since place is high quality area how often to police check the place and also do neighbors notice the many comings and going's of men from the AAMP or should we assume like regular parlors if you drive away and no one has pulled you over that you've gotten away with another day of MongeringLE knows exactly what's going on at any AMP or AAMP anywhere. Any of them could be closed tonight if they wanted to shut them down. A person comes in and 10 minutes into the session gets up and says the provider offered him a handy. And that is all it will take. No one is going to listen to the provider screaming 'no, I didn't do that!’ Why are they not closed? You tell me.

Mmaddmann
06-23-21, 13:25
Mid 40's getting $60 for a standard HE?Yes. She's attractive, has a great attitude, gave me roaming access.

MillCitySter
06-23-21, 14:02
Does anybody know where Shara (sp?) from CB in Waltham went? I'm hoping another local AMP? She worked with Angela back before Angela opened MW in h2 o-town and from what I hear Angela works alone at MW, so here we are. I hear CB has older ladies now. Shara has the best bod and although she was cold my first couple of visits she warmed up. She was 30's, very cute face, her C's were top notch. Okay I'm reminiscing too much.

Since then I've gone to bao bei, and maggies up in NH. Bao bei, didn't catch her name but my masseuse was beautiful and had large B's. No tease and massage hit the spot but was about average. But I prefer Maggie's in because Amy may be a bit older but she gives the best massages ever and she loves to tease.

Belerian
06-23-21, 15:40
Angela has a huge loyal following here. Try to say anything even remotely negative about her you will regret it instantly.Recently saw Angela and had a great time, just normal finish though and didn't push since it was a first time appt.

Does she go any further than standard HE? (like CBJ / BBBJ or FS).

KintaroOe20
06-23-21, 16:27
Back in the heyday of AAMPs (2004-2006), I frequented 6 (Six) AAMPs in the North Quincy Neighborhood. The Neighborhood was very Nice and Quiet. Recently had a discussion about it with another Member comparing notes. I wish they would return. There were some Real Gems in those places and of course you came across some Real Duds. I had the Luck of a Couple of Malayasian Girls, who were real Gems. The worst was a Flabby Chinese Girl that her fat hanged so bad around her midsection, that I opted for the Mamasan that Night. It was a roll of the Dice, but more often it was a Positive experience than a Negative, and Reasonably Priced.

As far as LE, I never had an Issue, NOT ONCE. Could be because it was North Quincy, so location is very important. Some Cities and Towns are more tolerate than others. One of those North Quincy AAMPS was busted, but at the time, if I remember correctly, it was deemed more of a Quid pro Quo reason why it happened, nothing to do with Neighbors complaining or Strict Law Enforcment.They definitely know, but guess depends on what's happening.

I remember Jennifer at Faxon in and Quincy used to have a cop that would come by every so often for his "payment".

I as well never had an issue with LE. Any time of day or night. There are still some around, but not like the good old days. The early 2000's were the best.

Had one fav girl on Newbury I would visit after the hours closed. One time a guy arrived last minute so had to hide in another room for 20 min.

I forget her name, but would spend Friday & Saturday nights together. She loved to drink so we would drink beer together then fuck. Talk then fuck again. Would leave around 5 am. Paid her nothing for after hours. Just loved sex. No mamasan at place so no worries. Still trying to find someone like this, but no luck.

Lego19
06-23-21, 18:35
Recently saw Angela and had a great time, just normal finish though and didn't push since it was a first time appt.

Does she go any further than standard HE? (like CBJ / BBBJ or FS).If you are referring to the Angela who worked at CB, do a search over here and read every single post. You'll find what you need.

TLDR: YMMV.

Jimmy Weed
06-23-21, 19:16
They definitely know, but guess depends on what's happening.

I remember Jennifer at Faxon in and Quincy used to have a cop that would come by every so often for his "payment".

I as well never had an issue with LE. Any time of day or night. There are still some around, but not like the good old days. The early 2000's were the best.

Had one fav girl on Newbury I would visit after the hours closed. One time a guy arrived last minute so had to hide in another room for 20 min.

I forget her name, but would spend Friday & Saturday nights together. She loved to drink so we would drink beer together then fuck. Talk then fuck again. Would leave around 5 am. Paid her nothing for after hours. Just loved sex. No mamasan at place so no worries. Still trying to find someone like this, but no luck.He wasn't a cop and he only came there twice, the second time he left empty handed minus his fake badge.

Jaristas
06-23-21, 21:05
Forgot to mention. I think there is a church in that building on the second floor. Crazy if you think that in the same building they are singing " swing low, sweet chariot" someones actually cumming on the ground floor.

Lego19
06-24-21, 00:09
Forgot to mention. I think there is a church in that building on the second floor. Crazy if you think that in the same building they are singing " swing low, sweet chariot" someones actually cumming on the ground floor.That place is too open and grabs too much attention from the neighbors.

Dog Daddy
06-24-21, 00:58
First off was Beech on a recommendation that a regular was back. She was, unfortunately was busy upon my arrival. Drew the older, rough hands, gal. Massage was ok except when she rubbed with her coarse hands. Seemed to know it was an issue and used her elbows and forearms as much as possible w / extra oil. Allowed only otc for me. HE was quality but didn't seem happy with the $50 tip. After saw Linda sitting on the couch and wish I had drawn her, maybe next time.

On another recommendation tried Blanchard Rd, got a newbie named Shirley. Mid 40's, gave a very good massage (asked constantly about pressure). HE $40, allowed over roaming. Potentially more on menu as a regular.

Both places usual rates.

Best of luck.

DD.

Wiseass
06-24-21, 01:16
They definitely know, but guess depends on what's happening.

I forget her name, but would spend Friday & Saturday nights together. She loved to drink so we would drink beer together then fuck. Talk then fuck again. Would leave around 5 am. Paid her nothing for after hours. Just loved sex. No mamasan at place so no worries. Still trying to find someone like this, but no luck.Betcha I know which one on Newbury, LOL. Only one, of the ones I visited, without a Mamasan.

CoolRick
06-24-21, 08:53
Checked out Peaceful Orchid, looking for Yoyo, and told she doesn't work there. I didn't stay. Anyone know where Yoyo has gone?Pretty sure I saw Yoyo (I yhink that was her name) at PO over the weekend. She had a tattoo of lips on her somewhere.

KintaroOe20
06-24-21, 08:59
He wasn't a cop and he only came there twice, the second time he left empty handed minus his fake badge.Just going by what Jennifer told me. Don't care if he was or wasn't.

Malden Male
06-24-21, 10:07
For those that enjoy Cassia's massage she also does a great job with waxing. Had a nice summer cleanup from her yesterday. Always happy. .

Wiseass
06-24-21, 11:58
Have a friend that says she is interested in opening a shop with a couple of other girls. She asked for suggestions around Boston for a safe area to open the shop. I am a Central MA guy so no idea. Suggestions here or PM welcome.

She would definitely be worth a visit if she opens. Around 40, but looks under 30.

Thanks.Any word on what's going on with your Friend's search for a Location for a New Shop? If she's worth a Visit, where can I visit her now? Thanks!

KintaroOe20
06-24-21, 15:00
Betcha I know which one on Newbury, LOL. Only one, of the ones I visited, without a Mamasan.You know what I'm talking about so I'm sure you do bro.

Bos Bob
06-24-21, 15:27
No further information will be provided here or in DM (providers intentionally left blank, but if you've been you can use your imagination). All of these are within the past 4-6 weeks.

Crys Lex: BBBJCIM, BBFSCIP, $. 2, $. 8 respectively (2 visits).

1235 Wash, Wey: Normal finish, utc top, pretty girl. $. 2.

299 Newport Q-town: BBBJCIM, $.

1035 Bedford St Wey: Normal, utc top, . 8.

153 Union rock: BBBJCIM, $. 6.

If anyone has any decent intel, inbox me.Question on 299 Newport Q-town: BBBJCIM, $. 1st or 2nd floor? Thanks.

Sounds
06-24-21, 15:30
Any word on what's going on with your Friend's search for a Location for a New Shop? If she's worth a Visit, where can I visit her now? Thanks!Gave her some suggestions. Have not talked about it since.

Right now she is in Manhattan.

SirPsychoSexy
06-24-21, 15:44
1st Floor pre COVID BBBJCIM no problem. She wasn't the prettiest (always had a jeweled bow in her hair) but could take a load. 2nd floor when Nico was there but always with a cover.

Question on 299 Newport Q-town: BBBJCIM, $. 1st or 2nd floor? Thanks.

Lincoln54
06-24-21, 15:49
Went there the other day in Wilmington. Took half hour. Been many times in past and 40 gave HJ and boob out. Last time a few months ago wanted 50. Went the other day and young girl wanted 100 to expose boob-I looked at her in complete disbelief. Told her 50 max and when she said no I just decided to end the session and left without tip. Off my list.

Mattis1775
06-24-21, 18:08
Went there the other day in Wilmington. Took half hour. Been many times in past and 40 gave HJ and boob out. Last time a few months ago wanted 50. Went the other day and young girl wanted 100 to expose boob-I looked at her in complete disbelief. Told her 50 max and when she said no I just decided to end the session and left without tip. Off my list.Thank the rich guy or the old geezer that felt bad, giving her a huge tip. That is what she's expecting from now on. If you want to hear expensive, I visited Tokyo many years ago and visited a massage parlor. To my surprised, they were Chinese workers! They spoke Japanese fluently. But, I can tell they were Chinese. Got a massage and indeed, she was. Traveled from the mainland to Japan for work, similar to girls in NYC to travel to Boston for work. For the HE finish, we usually pay 40-60. She asked for 10,000 Yen (that's about 100 here). WTF! I said no. That's too expensive. I'll give 50,000 Yen (that's about 50 here) and she agreed. Japanese business men are very generous to working women.

TarBall
06-24-21, 18:22
Forgot to mention. I think there is a church in that building on the second floor. Crazy if you think that in the same building they are singing " swing low, sweet chariot" someones actually cumming on the ground floor.I have a coworker who lives on Beech street and I can see this location from their background on zoom meetings out their balcony. Someday I hope to see one my fellow mongers on camera from it 😅. I kid.

Speaking of public exposure, I visited MW ("Angela's) on Memorial Day and was left waiting to be buzzed into the front door while a literal street parade proceeded appear out of nowhere and pass though the intersection with a police escort to boot. That plus lots of old people staring out the Dunks across the street with nothing better to gawk at.

On my way out after saw a "fellow" head up into 1 Main pink door.

I have to just hope all the normal citizens are clueless. Right? Right?

KatSuno1492
06-24-21, 18:50
Pretty sure I saw Yoyo (I yhink that was her name) at PO over the weekend. She had a tattoo of lips on her somewhere.That was Yaya, who is not Yoyo from Muzzey.

Vintage68
06-25-21, 02:01
Decided to give this place a chance. You have to call first for appointment. Second floor of office building with plenty of discreet parking in back. One of the few places that still offers table shower. It's very clean in there, she runs a nice spa. Provider is short, slender 50-ish, and well preserved. She still wears a mask but you don't have to. I opted for the hour with TS for 80.

Table shower took close to 15 minutes. The shower was very clinical. No teasing or playfulness. Thorough wash though. She towels you off, put the robe and slippers back on and back to the massage room. Face down, and it's a decent massage. I ask for medium, and her technique is somewhat repetitive but not bad. No tease or soft fingertip play before the flip. On the flip, it's eye contact and a nod if you want HE. She allows OTC, and UTC up top, small B cups, nice small eraser nips. No haggling or mention of tip, which was nice. The HJ is nothing special. Not a jackhammer but also no variation. Just a straight up and down jack job. Too a while to pop since it felt so uninspired. Good clean up, offered some more massage after. Not a clock watcher, in fact we went over by ten minutes. Only gripe is she answers the phone on speaker during massage and I have to listen to other hobbyists asking their twenty questions until she can nudge them off the phone. Two interruptions but still annoying. Probably won't repeat, but she is a nice lady if you are looking for table shower and a not so bad massage.

Charlie Marsh
06-25-21, 12:07
Read review from Rubmaps then Walked in the AMP, ask for an hour, Girl was very young, Massage was decently, negotiation extra after flip, full body access with HJ was provided. Damage. 6+. 5.

Katokay
06-25-21, 13:25
and a not so bad massage.Know plenty of not so bad massage. Let's hear about the top shelf ones.

PadMe5
06-25-21, 21:45
Read review from Rubmaps then Walked in the AMP, ask for an hour, Girl was very young, Massage was decently, negotiation extra after flip, full body access with HJ was provided. Damage. 6+. 5.Get a name? The 2 times I walked in, the provider was elderly.

Regokux
06-26-21, 00:16
So I went today and massage was legit. Provider name: Annie I believe. Had to schedule an appointment and I thought this spot had a menu. Guess not, but great massage though. Went for the hour.

Jared260
06-26-21, 05:06
Get a name? The 2 times I walked in, the provider was elderly.(from RM). " Made a phone call today but the number was always out of service, Just nearby here So walked in, It was Grand opening for couple of days. The new owner was a very young and pretty Chinese lady, brought me to the room, after a while, a slim and skinny girl came to the room and gave me a warmly hug, Her name is Kelly. " age marked as 36-40. Review commenter suspected it was an owners review.

Eagle7412
06-26-21, 07:55
Hadn't been in awhile so dropped by mid-day and was met by Sarah and Michelle. Both were friendly and pleasant. Took Sarah and was given the standard covid sanitization.

Took 90 minutes for $100 and got a nice medium massage. After the flip nice soft teasing with UTC up top with sensual HJ. Sarah was flirty and engaged.

Thorough cleanup with hot towel and then finished with a very relaxing foot and head / face massage. Tip. 8. Usual bottle of water on the way out. Very pleasant and relaxing experience. I would repeat.

JohnGlobalCorp
06-26-21, 09:00
Any info on the status on this places. Called and text no answer I'm sure something to do with uncle LEO.

OldtimerMa
06-26-21, 09:37
Hadn't been in awhile so dropped by mid-day and was met by Sarah and Michelle. Both were friendly and pleasant. Took Sarah and was given the standard covid sanitization.

Took 90 minutes for $100 and got a nice medium massage. After the flip nice soft teasing with UTC up top with sensual HJ. Sarah was flirty and engaged.

Thorough cleanup with hot towel and then finished with a very relaxing foot and head / face massage. Tip. 8. Usual bottle of water on the way out. Very pleasant and relaxing experience. I would repeat.Sounds great! Nice 50+ Chinese ladies.

Eagle7412
06-26-21, 09:48
Sounds great! Nice 50+ Chinese ladies.I don't think that they were quite that old OT. Maybe 40's but Michelle looks a bit younger.

BTW a couple of guys showed up as I was leaving so business seems to be picking up.

Sebastian6
06-26-21, 14:39
There's a well known North Shore spa, which dislikes reports, where the two women who work there do something I wish more spas did too. During the massage, while you are still on your stomach and they have started teasing you, they get completely naked and start rubbing their bodies on your back, ass and legs. They do this without being asked. Just part of their routine. They also ask for very reasonable tips considering what you get. If only more places were like that.

Herow
06-26-21, 15:34
Any info on the status on this places. Called and text no answer I'm sure something to do with uncle LEO.Both suddenly closed, all staff back to New York, no one answering calls. No word of anything specific happening, but clearly something is wrong.

Sounds
06-26-21, 20:43
Both suddenly closed, all staff back to New York, no one answering calls. No word of anything specific happening, but clearly something is wrong.Based on a report, a place in Worcester seems to have a similar situation. Wonder if the spas are associated with each other.

Eagle7412
06-26-21, 20:48
Based on a report, a place in Worcester seems to have a similar situation. Wonder if the spas are associated with each other.Are you talking about H20 1 Main where Juju works and 220 Waverly both Watertown?

Thanks.

UaryJan
06-26-21, 21:47
Hey guys, anyone willing to help out with rmaps reviews for two places I'm looking at. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You!

Eagle7412
06-27-21, 02:02
Hey guys, anyone willing to help out with rmaps reviews for two places I'm looking at. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You!Which 2 places are you looking at you?

Herow
06-27-21, 08:33
Based on a report, a place in Worcester seems to have a similar situation. Wonder if the spas are associated with each other.They are not associated.

220 and 1 main definitely closed due to staties, return unknown. Potentially two other places in the state affected, I am sure we will hear what else is closed soon enough.

Bozscaggs
06-27-21, 08:59
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Eagle7412
06-27-21, 09:39
They are not associated.

220 and 1 main definitely closed due to staties, return unknown. Potentially two other places in the state affected, I am sure we will hear what else is closed soon enough.WOW! That sucks for us all!

Actually I feel very badly for the girls. Most of them I have met are very nice and trying to support their local and China families.

I am sure they will survive but it has to be very disruptive for them and the ownwer (s) as well.

I am sure that we will hear more soon.

Also a well reviewed North Shore place is closed this weekend but not sure it is related so I won't name the place.

KintaroOe20
06-27-21, 10:38
Forget who DM'D me, but thank you to the guy who recommended Jenny at Oval.

Saw her last night. First time with her. Not sure what the full menu is, but I left happy.

Small breasts, but didn't mind. She reminded me of the tiny petite Asian pornstar Kitty. Very slim, crazy, horny and small body frame. Small flat tits you could fit in mouth with eraser tip nipples. Tattoo around belly button. Massage 60. Wanted 100 for extra, but agreed on 80.

I went to Weymouth Royal Thai on Washington St.

I had Rose 3 times so far. Very sweet and pretty.

I couldn't get crazy with her due to her being so sweet. Though I was satisfied with what I received.

Sometimes I crave the slow tease and sexy stroking HJ.

Massage bit more expensive than the Chinese, but that's ok. Need to hit the Thai places more. They are definitely more attractive in my own opinion. Massage 80, extra 60.

Grtalmty1
06-27-21, 11:44
Visiting soon and was able to figure out at least one stop on my visit thanks to the message board helping solve my mystery and will see Linda near Fenway. Looking for any other recommendations that offer FS with the potential for BBFS. Will be mobile and am open to all races: Thai, Latina, Brazilian, etc. Would prefer an office setting as opposed to a private residence though. TIA.

Top Floor
06-27-21, 12:18
They are not associated.

220 and 1 main definitely closed due to staties, return unknown. Potentially two other places in the state affected, I am sure we will hear what else is closed soon enough.Staties as in State Police or the state massage board?

Hand Deliver
06-27-21, 16:37
A couple weeks ago the twtwtw post, resulted in a couple dm's inquiring about why I had not mentioned 235 Walnut. Those dm's got me thinking that I should give that place a visit. I had not been there for over a year I believe. Well I guess this report will provide the reasons for not having gone there that week.

Enter on the hour. You called? I said yes but I had not called. I wanted an hour. Massage starts. Less than 5 minutes in, while laying face down, the soft brushes began. Then told to spread my legs real wide. Then grab the goods. Told to open wider. More grabbed the goods. Asked what I wanted. Everything on the table. She begins the negotiations. Ridiculous rates. Especially for a 45 to 50 year old. She lowered the FS rate. But said would need a cover at that rate. I declined. Decided to overpay for BJ. No mention of cover. Out she goes and comes back with plastic wrap. She offers full nude. Wants a lot more. Said no. Finally told her just HJ. She wanted a lot for that. Wanted BJ money in advance. Wanted even more for bottom or top access. I said just a massage then. She lowered her rates. I decided to just pay in advance, knowing I would overpay. She saran wrapped up junior. Used a rapid bobble head method on me. Did gentle fiv but all she did was complain whether in or outside. Finally had her HJ me off. She told me done. Only 25 minutes gone by. I told her I came in on the hour and had 25 minutes to go. She refused, said just 15 more. I was aggravated and just left.

I guess that wraps up why I had not gone there that week, and will not go there anymore.

DimSum21
06-27-21, 20:46
Visited EastMssge in btree a couple days ago thinking there they would have. Less aged providers, but I was greeted by an older woman, granted she was very cute (wouldn't take mask off, guessing late 50's.) and had strong small hands. . 6 + . 4 for 1 hr. Her hands were tiny, usually my Friend is too small to helped with both hands, but she could do it. Massage was excellent, comparable to the legit and now overpriced ThaiWellness in qtown minus the stretching and backwalking. But after today, I'm tired of older providers. Post nut clarity leaves me feeling regretful. Please help me find providers in their mid in the SS.

Xf1234
06-27-21, 23:20
Went today and met new girl named Lisa, Very young and pretty Chinese girl in her 20's, UTC top and bottom was allowed, Just did HJ but maybe extra menu was be accepted, damage. 6+. 5.

Jimmy Pratt
06-28-21, 01:09
A couple weeks ago the twtwtw post, resulted in a couple dm's inquiring about why I had not mentioned 235 Walnut. Those dm's got me thinking that I should give that place a visit. I had not been there for over a year I believe. Well I guess this report will provide the reasons for not having gone there that week.I, too, have stopped going here. I got upsold the last time, but like you I didn't fall for it. I wonder if the papa-san who used to run it sold the place off? He was actually a great owner, and made sure his providers didn't short people on time or haggle. I had been going to FBW since before they moved to Walnut (from Franklin St), and eventually he definitely recognized me and would make sure to tell the girl I was regular. I have to imagine that their downward spiral is because he's not running the place anymore.

I'm about equi-distant between Waltham and Framingham, so my go-to has been Clock City recently since there's nothing spectacular in F'ham these days. Sad.

JP.

WatchBoy781
06-28-21, 09:14
What's the best provider on the younger side that the time starts face / stomach UP?

DoubleDippin
06-28-21, 10:22
Recently I have been asked by a provider if I was interested in being waxed in the southern region.

Has onyone else on the south shore been asked the same thing at there fav AMP or Non AMP.

I understand that loosing the hair in the lower area is becoming a new fad or are they trying to boost business in this area?

Drop me a PM if you want further info.

Lincoln54
06-28-21, 11:44
I want to do a follow up complaint-there are a couple of providers that are now in their early 50's that suddenly don't want to pull the girls out or be touched, no ass playpen you, don't want any play below, no BJ, just want to give a straight HJ. Well I am older and need a bit more stimulation to achieve the end result. This is disappointing since I can receive the same not interested treatment from my wife-that's why we go to these places-to be pampered or treated like our wife's used to when we first got married. And for the most part these women have really no true massage skills.

KintaroOe20
06-28-21, 12:02
I want to do a follow up complaint-there are a couple of providers that are now in their early 50's that suddenly don't want to pull the girls out or be touched, no ass playpen you, don't want any play below, no BJ, just want to give a straight HJ. Well I am older and need a bit more stimulation to achieve the end result. This is disappointing since I can receive the same not interested treatment from my wife-that's why we go to these places-to be pampered or treated like our wife's used to when we first got married. And for the most part these women have really no true massage skills.I know some from before who are embarrassed that their tits are saggy, small, etc. They have to compete with the other ladies that have had work done on them. Even if the competition is around their age, they aged better than them. Self esteem issue or personal issues. Sucks, but what I've learned or been told.

CrazyCrouton
06-28-21, 14:14
I want to do a follow up complaint-there are a couple of providers that are now in their early 50's that suddenly don't want to pull the girls out or be touched, no ass playpen you, don't want any play below, no BJ, just want to give a straight HJ. Well I am older and need a bit more stimulation to achieve the end result. This is disappointing since I can receive the same not interested treatment from my wife-that's why we go to these places-to be pampered or treated like our wife's used to when we first got married. And for the most part these women have really no true massage skills.What provider are you talking about? I'm not sure I have ever heard this one for about a couple names and places?

CrazyCrouton
06-28-21, 14:21
There's been a lot of vagueness on this thread lately. Especially with newer members. No names of providers or places they are referring. We are here to help each other and share information. I'm not sure what's going on. The fact remains if you want to be credible you have to share pertinent information on here. If you want general advice about how cumming in a pussy makes it smell or saggy tits I would think general thread is more appropriate.

Sounds
06-28-21, 14:25
What's the best provider on the younger side that the time starts face / stomach UP?Just don't lay down on your stomach. Any provider will get the message in my experience.

Or am I not understanding your question?

"Best" and "Younger" are also relative and subjective. Also depends on services wanted.

OldHamilton
06-28-21, 18:07
WOW! That sucks for us all!

Actually I feel very badly for the girls. Most of them I have met are very nice and trying to support their local and China families.

I am sure they will survive but it has to be very disruptive for them and the ownwer (s) as well.

I am sure that we will hear more soon.

Also a well reviewed North Shore place is closed this weekend but not sure it is related so I won't name the place.I'm relatively recent to both these spots.

Rito1
06-28-21, 19:42
A week or so ago I made a report about Forever young or whatever the name is. I have seen 3 different names for it. Normally I don't report on the same place so quickly, however I had such a good time I had to. When I called Summer remembered me and asked if I wanted to do a 4 hand massage again and that she has a "new girl". I said sure and was on my way. The session was better than my fist one. Summer is a little firecracker. But the new girl Bella.......O. M. G. She was hot. She had long ass legs wearing these super tight jean shorts and I mean shorts. I had a great time. But again I will say that my only regret is that they only do utc.

Lincoln54
06-28-21, 19:56
What provider are you talking about? I'm not sure I have ever heard this one for about a couple names and places?Well for starters there is Hong who has been mentioned in the past.

STDKing
06-28-21, 21:10
Recently I have been asked by a provider if I was interested in being waxed in the southern region.

Has onyone else on the south shore been asked the same thing at there fav AMP or Non AMP.

I understand that loosing the hair in the lower area is becoming a new fad or are they trying to boost business in this area?

Drop me a PM if you want further info.Never get waxed at an HJ place. One of the fastest ways to get herpes if they double dip (and any place that don't clean towels, probably double dips).

FenWay9216
06-28-21, 21:35
A week or so ago I made a report about Forever young or whatever the name is. I have seen 3 different names for it. Normally I don't report on the same place so quickly, however I had such a good time I had to. When I called Summer remembered me and asked if I wanted to do a 4 hand massage again and that she has a "new girl". I said sure and was on my way. The session was better than my fist one. Summer is a little firecracker. But the new girl Bella.......O. M. G. She was hot. She had long ass legs wearing these super tight jean shorts and I mean shorts. I had a great time. But again I will say that my only regret is that they only do utc.What was the damage for 4 hand? By utc do you mean they drop the pants and lift the shirt or is it just reach under the shirt? Heard the girls were nice there. Thanks.

Eagle7412
06-29-21, 08:28
I'm relatively recent to both these spots.Well both were definitely closed both Sat and Sunday and no calls or texts were answered / returned yesterday (Monday) so you must have visited prior to that.

Googled and came up empty. Have any of you resourceful long time members heard anything. News on this considering their popularity has been surprisingly scarce.

EzeeBee
06-29-21, 11:10
Anybody have intel on this new Thai place? I've been to some of Joline's spots, most recently Stoughton. Too bad my go to girls's not there anymore.

Herow
06-29-21, 11:25
Well both were definitely closed both Sat and Sunday and no calls or texts were answered / returned yesterday (Monday) so you must have visited prior to that.

Googled and came up empty. Have any of you resourceful long time members heard anything. News on this considering their popularity has been surprisingly scarce.I already said literally what has happened and what the current situation is. The staties paid a visit, they got shut down, all staff have gone back to NYC. There is no sign they are planning to reopen, either if, or when.

Eagle7412
06-29-21, 13:05
I already said literally what has happened and what the current situation is. The staties paid a visit, they got shut down, all staff have gone back to NYC. There is no sign they are planning to reopen, either if, or when.Thanks for the update Herow.

If it was the state then that would be licensing issues.

If it was staties then that would be related to their massage activities / extras et al.

Staties is simply the agency who visited and not the reason. It is the reason that I was hoping that we could get some knowledge / clarity about. I am sure that will filter out to us over time.

I know a few of the girls and they are not talking. At least to me anyway.

I will leave it to those smarter than I to ferret out more meaningful and substantive information as to the actual cause of the shutdowns.

Sounds
06-29-21, 13:19
Thanks for the update Herow.

If it was staties then that would be related to their massage activities / extras et al.

Staties is simply the agency who visited and not the reason. It is the reason that I was hoping that we could get some knowledge / clarity about. I am sure that will filter out to us over time.

I will leave it to those smarter than I to ferret out more meaningful and substantive information as to the actual cause of the shutdowns.Agree "staties" is vague. State police? State Licensing? Board of Health? Work cards checked? Something else?

Wiseass
06-29-21, 13:42

I will leave it to those smarter than I to ferret out more meaningful and substantive information as to the actual cause of the shutdowns.

Agree "staties" is vague. State police? State Licensing? Board of Health? Work cards checked? Something else?I have to agree and would like to know! The State Agency that caused them to Shutdown, makes a Big Difference as to Why. I feel for the Girls, But I selfishly feel for my own safety as well. Lying on a Table naked, I would prefer the Licensing Board or Board of Health Stooge interupting my Session, rather than seeing the Swat Team, LOL.

GaryG
06-29-21, 17:24
Do you boys ever hug providers? If so, when? Do you hug them as a greeting when you first arrive? Or later when you are saying goodbye? Do you wait for them to initiate it or do you just open your arms?

Rito1
06-29-21, 18:05
What was the damage for 4 hand? By utc do you mean they drop the pants and lift the shirt or is it just reach under the shirt? Heard the girls were nice there. Thanks.It was $80 + I tipped each girl $40. I had access in their pants and under their shirts. I got a pm from a guy that said he got a nude HJ from one of them. Maybe when they work together they get shy and don't want to show the body.

TomMaine
06-29-21, 18:14
There's a well known North Shore spa, which dislikes reports, where the two women who work there do something I wish more spas did too. During the massage, while you are still on your stomach and they have started teasing you, they get completely naked and start rubbing their bodies on your back, ass and legs. They do this without being asked. Just part of their routine. They also ask for very reasonable tips considering what you get. If only more places were like that.What place on the North Shore?

Dboy111
06-29-21, 20:08
Hey guys I need a busty natural provider I can see this week! Any recommendations?

Jimmy Pratt
06-29-21, 23:21
Do you boys ever hug providers? If so, when? Do you hug them as a greeting when you first arrive? Or later when you are saying goodbye? Do you wait for them to initiate it or do you just open your arms?To answer your question: all the time. Except maybe during the worst of Covid. They usually initiate a quick hug after receiving the tip. Some don't, but I'd say at least over 50% do, even if it was my first time meeting them.

JP.

Top Floor
06-29-21, 23:26

I will leave it to those smarter than I to ferret out more meaningful and substantive information as to the actual cause of the shutdowns.And it could also be a federal investigation.

Yello Tail
06-30-21, 07:59
And it could also be a federal investigation.Possible. I can't find anything on-line news reports indicating police activity. Last bust shown in my google search occurred in 2019. May have been local health department shutdown. Those don't tend to be reported in the news.

MarriedTom
06-30-21, 08:02
Do you boys ever hug providers? If so, when? Do you hug them as a greeting when you first arrive? Or later when you are saying goodbye? Do you wait for them to initiate it or do you just open your arms?I always ask if the one who brought me to the room will be giving me the massage. If yes, I tell them my name, and open my arms for a hug. During the hug, I reach down and grab the cheeks to make my intentions known. It sort of breaks the ice, and based on Her reaction, starts off good or meh.

Sounds
06-30-21, 08:28
Possible. I can't find anything on-line news reports indicating police activity. Last bust shown in my google search occurred in 2019. May have been local health department shutdown. Those don't tend to be reported in the news.The media loves to plaster reports of prostitution busts all over the place. So probably not that without anything showing up.

Dave Tracman
06-30-21, 17:09
I always ask if the one who brought me to the room will be giving me the massage. If yes, I tell them my name, and open my arms for a hug. During the hug, I reach down and grab the cheeks to make my intentions known. It sort of breaks the ice, and based on Her reaction, starts off good or meh.I do the same.

KatSuno1492
06-30-21, 17:56
The media loves to plaster reports of prostitution busts all over the place. So probably not that without anything showing up.Agreed. There is one thing in the police dispatch logs for Waverly on 6/23 - for "Assist Other Agency". Nothing in the arrest log for that time frame, so if there were any arrests, they weren't from WPD.

I also did a drive-by. The lights inside were on, but the "OPEN" sign was off.

I actually just found a way to query the MA database for licenses -- https://www.mass.gov/how-to/check-a-professional-license.

You can provide even minimal criteria. Like zip code, part of a name. And look at or download a list of all licensees, past and current. For instance, Orange Tree Wellness (what 220 used to be) expired 6/27/2017. There are no addresses, however, only business name or person's name (for solo licensees), so would need to know how the place was licensed to discover if the license was current. I confirmed info using the name of an MT I know; she owns a shop but apparently the shop isn't licensed as a multiple therapist facility, she is licensed as a solo therapist, so listed under her residence city vs shop city.

Joe Bujian
06-30-21, 18:42
Agreed. There is one thing in the police dispatch logs for Waverly on 6/23 - for "Assist Other Agency". Nothing in the arrest log for that time frame, so if there were any arrests, they weren't from WPD.

I also did a drive-by. The lights inside were on, but the "OPEN" sign was off.

I actually just found a way to query the MA database for licenses -- https://www.mass.gov/how-to/check-a-professional-license.

You can provide even minimal criteria. Like zip code, part of a name. And look at or download a list of all licensees, past and current. For instance, Orange Tree Wellness (what 220 used to be) expired 6/27/2017. There are no addresses, however, only business name or person's name (for solo licensees), so would need to know how the place was licensed to discover if the license was current. I confirmed info using the name of an MT I know; she owns a shop but apparently the shop isn't licensed as a multiple therapist facility, she is licensed as a solo therapist, so listed under her residence city vs shop city.Yes I looked there too. Not knowing what business name they use it is hard to tell which are the relevant ones. So I looked at every Watertown shop and did not see anything obvious about revoked licenses that seemed to fit. It's a mystery.

Jack617
06-30-21, 19:10
Yeah 2 popular spas unexpectedly closed, get over it. Are we going to keep posting about who busted them (doesn't matter) or branch out and find the replacements?

My guess is you guys will talk about this all summer LOL. Thats cool, luckily I am a member of BTT so all good in my world.

DownWind
06-30-21, 20:30
I always ask if the one who brought me to the room will be giving me the massage. If yes, I tell them my name, and open my arms for a hug. During the hug, I reach down and grab the cheeks to make my intentions known. It sort of breaks the ice, and based on Her reaction, starts off good or meh.Tom, that is a pearl of wisdom. The only reason not to hug right up front is the adventure of the chase! .

Charlie Marsh
06-30-21, 23:18
Went today and met new girl named Lisa, Very young and pretty Chinese girl in her 20's, UTC top and bottom was allowed, Just did HJ but maybe extra menu was be accepted, damage. 6+. 5.Read review and met a girl not Lisa, her name is Tina, Real big tits with eraser nipple, good attitude all the time, sensitive and sexy body, FIV section was so good, she's wet and leaking a lot, Same as big tits Yoyo, tipped. 6.

ClPost045
07-01-21, 07:09
Guys sadly life spa or whatever they were going by on water at Quincy st is Closed Permanently according to a sign on the door. Always had decent time and luck there.

Dieter M
07-01-21, 09:45
Yeah 2 popular spas unexpectedly closed, get over it. Are we going to keep posting about who busted them (doesn't matter) or branch out and find the replacements?

My guess is you guys will talk about this all summer LOL. Thats cool, luckily I am a member of BTT so all good in my world.Anything similar in Chinatown? In terms of quality / service of the closed shops? I read forum a bit but seemed like a mixed bag.

Grtalmty1
07-01-21, 11:06

My guess is you guys will talk about this all summer LOL. Thats cool, luckily I am a member of BTT so all good in my world.What's this BTT you speak of?

LanceBanker
07-01-21, 11:30
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Jim Mack
07-01-21, 14:15
Yes I looked there too. Not knowing what business name they use it is hard to tell which are the relevant ones. So I looked at every Watertown shop and did not see anything obvious about revoked licenses that seemed to fit. It's a mystery.Would they be listed still if their licenses were revoked?

Wiseass
07-01-21, 15:10
Guys sadly life spa or whatever they were going by on water at Quincy st is Closed Permanently according to a sign on the door. Always had decent time and luck there.Can't say that I'm Sad! Saw some Posts and even a PM on success. Tried twice and not even a HJ. Place could have used a Refresh on Interior anyways.

Joe Bujian
07-01-21, 15:27
What's this BTT you speak of?See https://bostontopten10.com/.

It's a k-girl place. Unlike the AMP scene which can be YMMV there is no ambiguity about the BTT menu.

Joe Bujian
07-01-21, 15:39
Would they be listed still if their licenses were revoked?Yes. If I recall correctly I saw one that was listed as revoked, but it was not recent.

Mattis1775
07-01-21, 15:54
Saw this place several times. But, never partaken. There are also a couple of other AMPs that are next to it. 1714 in Brookline. Nice older woman, attractive face. Had a face mask, no indication of lifting her top or lowering her bottom. Massage was very good. 50 for the house at the half. Woman's name was Ally, says that she's a regular there and doesn't move around. Was offered 4-hands. But, only had enough money for one. Luckily, I chose one as another client came in, which would've caused the other girl to leave. The HJ was amazing. The best hand motion and made this guy, who usually takes more than 5-minutes, to pop less than that. Experience counts. Good first impression and will definitely repeat.

Joe Fish
07-01-21, 16:35
I visited this place today. Having never been there nor any Thai place at all, I was curious even though I had a good idea what to expect. So when I entered, I was greeted by a very pretty girl. So I tell her I'd like an appointment for tomorrow. She then asks my name, phone number and if I wanted a female or ladyboy. I said female. On my way out, I asked if the massage had to be done on the floor, or can it be on a table. She said it would be done on the floor. I said ok, well I have to cancel because getting on the floor and off is extremely hard for me due to my disability. I was hoping she would say 'we can make an exception for you' but she didn't so told her to cancel the appointment. No big deal though. Back to my favorite 'guarantees' in Abington and Weymouth on rte. 18.

Mattis1775
07-01-21, 16:52
I visited this place today. Having never been there nor any Thai place at all, I was curious even though I had a good idea what to expect. So when I entered, I was greeted by a very pretty girl. So I tell her I'd like an appointment for tomorrow. She then asks my name, phone number and if I wanted a female or ladyboy. I said female. On my way out, I asked if the massage had to be done on the floor, or can it be on a table. She said it would be done on the floor. I said ok, well I have to cancel because getting on the floor and off is extremely hard for me due to my disability. I was hoping she would say 'we can make an exception for you' but she didn't so told her to cancel the appointment. No big deal though. Back to my favorite 'guarantees' in Abington and Weymouth on rte. 18.Thai massage is commonly done on the floor and if they had a table, it would be those wide tables. But, it's about 1/2-foot off the ground. There are some that have a separate room with a standard massage table. But, if this place follows the traditional method, then it will be done on the floor. There are certain stretches that can only be done on the floor. Otherwise, they'll fall off the table. But, the new gens today are seeing more Thai massages on standard tables. I would call ahead next time if you're searching other places.

Cookie Lover
07-01-21, 18:01
Disappointed about the two recent demises I decided to explore Spring St. Eeny meany miney I pick the lower number. Greeted by slim 40 something with a mask. Her name Cathy but should have Nervous Nelly. This girl was very much a germaphobe. After the hand sanitizer I laid on the table and quickly sent signals on why I was there. She stopped the massage and brought in a bucket of hot water and washed me hands! Pretty good tease while on my belly. When I flipped her pants were around here knees and shirt up. She took my hand and put it on her extremely moist V. She seemed to be enjoying FIV and I grabbed a hat. CBJ not bad. She got on the table and I stood for the main event. A little sloppy and very wet but not bad albeit not on par with 220 or even 1 Main. Damage. 4 and 1. 2. She told me she loved me 2 or 3 times as I was leaving and texted me before I got to the car so I might've over tipped.

EddieMc1031
07-01-21, 19:55
I did two separate visits to 139 Moody in Waltham. Hopefully, people will find this review to be helpful.

The first time I saw Selma (I did an hour with her. She is attractive maybe in her 20's or 30's. B or C cups, plump ass for an Asian woman. Very friendly and likes to joke. Her massage was not particularly good but she allowed UTC while she was working away. There was no tease before she had me flip and did nude HJ while I played with her body. After the finish, she cuddled with me on the table and I played with her bod a little more while we chatted. Then without any prompting on my part, she did another HJ. No FS was offered or hinted at and I do not think it was a possibility. No discussion of the amount of the tip but I did 60/90.

The second time I saw Amy. I also spent an hour with her. She is attractive and in her 20's or 30's, C cups with a little bit of a belly. She was much less playful and more businesslike. Also, her English was not very good. She did give a good massage and was more trained in that area than Selma. Allowed some UTC but less than Selma. Again, no tease before she told me to flip. HJ while she was nude, played with her body a bit but she was less enthusiastic to my touching and no second HJ. Again, no discussion of tip but I gave 60/70. Also no FS on the table with her.

KatSuno1492
07-01-21, 20:17
Would they be listed still if their licenses were revoked?Likely; the info dump listed these statuses:

Expired.

Current.

Surrendered by Discipline.

Out of Business.

Closed.

There might be more, since this was just H20, but that seems to cover the gamut.

And I drove by a little bit ago. Now the interior lights are off.

KatSuno1492
07-01-21, 20:28
I visited this place today. Having never been there nor any Thai place at all, I was curious even though I had a good idea what to expect. So when I entered, I was greeted by a very pretty girl. So I tell her I'd like an appointment for tomorrow. She then asks my name, phone number and if I wanted a female or ladyboy. I said female. On my way out, I asked if the massage had to be done on the floor, or can it be on a table. She said it would be done on the floor. I said ok, well I have to cancel because getting on the floor and off is extremely hard for me due to my disability. I was hoping she would say 'we can make an exception for you' but she didn't so told her to cancel the appointment. No big deal though. Back to my favorite 'guarantees' in Abington and Weymouth on rte. 18.For places which have tables vs mats, if you want good Thai but legit massage I can recommend Siam Thai on Washington St in Quincy. Low table but still about 2 feet off the floor.

It seems of the Thai places I've visited, the HE places are all mats on the floor, and the ones with tables are all legit. Natural Health in Weymouth has mats. Deanna's Thai has mats but is hit or miss for HE. Thai Wellness chain is legit. Iyara is mats on floor. Bangkok in Newton has tables and HE is available, but the one time I went the massage sucked and she wanted $80 for level 1. Thai Reflexology in Quincy has mats. Pisamai's in Cohasset has tables, but at $ for one hr, I never bothered to try it. Golden Hands in Revere has a table in one of their rooms, but it's very narrow; the other rooms have mats.

Max Walker86
07-01-21, 20:52
Visited angleas new place today opted for the hour as this was my first time, as other have said she is very fit and pretty asian MILF long hair b's prob 45 told her she's very pretty she said you think of me before you go to bed LOL. Facedown had a good massage lots of teasing I actually almost came from her touching and sexy talk she complimented me a few times my looks / cock (I like young boy). Came to the flip I asked her if I could see her naked she said you give me good tip, sitting edge of the table she backed her ass onto my prick was going to bust again so she quickly turned around and jerked me off on her boob. Cleaned me up cleaned her self up got another hot towel brought a bottle of cold water was out. Damage 65-75 house / tip.

Ccup2
07-02-21, 09:49
See https://bostontopten10.com/.

It's a k-girl place. Unlike the AMP scene which can be YMMV there is no ambiguity about the BTT menu.Only thing I don't like is they don't usually know english very well.

Scraggy
07-02-21, 09:53
See https://bostontopten10.com/.

It's a k-girl place. Unlike the AMP scene which can be YMMV there is no ambiguity about the BTT menu.This one's different, as you say. The website is exciting but not even basic details. In what area are they located, any idea of price structure. Your comment about menu says "FS" to me. Is that what you intended? PM OK.

Not enough K girl places around here, so good to know about this one. Thanks.

Ymch520
07-02-21, 12:55
This one's different, as you say. The website is exciting but not even basic details. In what area are they located, any idea of price structure. Your comment about menu says "FS" to me. Is that what you intended? PM OK.

Not enough K girl places around here, so good to know about this one. Thanks.There is separate forum about BTT and you can find all your answers. They are real experience for whatever you want.

Max Walker86
07-02-21, 14:32
Disappointed about the two recent demises I decided to explore Spring St. Eeny meany miney I pick the lower number. Greeted by slim 40 something with a mask. Her name Cathy but should have Nervous Nelly. This girl was very much a germaphobe. After the hand sanitizer I laid on the table and quickly sent signals on why I was there. She stopped the massage and brought in a bucket of hot water and washed me hands! Pretty good tease while on my belly. When I flipped her pants were around here knees and shirt up. She took my hand and put it on her extremely moist V. She seemed to be enjoying FIV and I grabbed a hat. CBJ not bad. She got on the table and I stood for the main event. A little sloppy and very wet but not bad albeit not on par with 220 or even 1 Main. Damage. 4 and 1. 2. She told me she loved me 2 or 3 times as I was leaving and texted me before I got to the car so I might've over tipped.This is orchid correct?

Cookie Lover
07-02-21, 14:55
This is orchid correct?That would be correct.

DionHunk
07-03-21, 05:38
Hello fellow mongers.

Can anyone provide me info regarding provider with big tits? Also, do you know one that does DFK? I have seen Gina from beacon st. She has large ones but not large enough. I used see a provider in a legit spa who did DFK with me on regular basis. But she went back to China. Thanks in advance.

QuincyFire
07-03-21, 10:30
I visited this place today. Having never been there nor any Thai place at all, I was curious even though I had a good idea what to expect. So when I entered, I was greeted by a very pretty girl. So I tell her I'd like an appointment for tomorrow. She then asks my name, phone number and if I wanted a female or ladyboy. I said female. On my way out, I asked if the massage had to be done on the floor, or can it be on a table. She said it would be done on the floor. I said ok, well I have to cancel because getting on the floor and off is extremely hard for me due to my disability. I was hoping she would say 'we can make an exception for you' but she didn't so told her to cancel the appointment. No big deal though. Back to my favorite 'guarantees' in Abington and Weymouth on rte. 18.On these days Wendy is available she is a very attractive female and very curvy as well unfortunately it's a hg only with bare ass exposed for a ridiculous tip. I was weak once and never returned. Stay safe.

Joe Bujian
07-03-21, 14:14
Hello fellow mongers.

Can anyone provide me info regarding provider with big tits? Also, do you know one that does DFK? I have seen Gina from beacon st. She has large ones but not large enough. I used see a provider in a legit spa who did DFK with me on regular basis. But she went back to China. Thanks in advance.I suggest you ask Dboy111. He is the expert on big tits in this forum.

Max Walker86
07-03-21, 22:10
The door to nuu spa has a note (happy 4 rth of July will reopen after holiday).

Bozscaggs
07-03-21, 23:34
The door to nuu spa has a note (happy 4 rth of July will reopen after holiday).With.

Dicks you ought to get a life!

Mr Bao
07-04-21, 01:06
Stopped by to see what the buzz is all about for this spot I do not recall adventuring. Got a pudgy little gal, which I def. Recall seeing her in Abington, MA before. Started with the okay massage as she does not appear to know or even how to fake it. Flip within 15 min. Asked what I wanted and I said I want the whole platter. She only said HJ and I said nah. BJ is like $1 and I said heck no, what about $6 and she said no. Then just HJ and I said forget it, finish the massage. Saran wrap it was for $8, and mind that the house fee was $5 and she never gave me back change as I gave her $6. I should carry 10's instead as these gals never give change back. Tried to poke her w my finger, but she just squeezed her buttcheeks very tightly. Grabbed those Bs and then early July 4th occurred. Out and I do not think I will be back as I am sure someone mentioned FS spot, but was not sure.

I also did say I recalled her from Abington and she pulled my mask down to see who I was, LOL. I knew she knew where she has worked, but said she never worked there and I def. Know it was her because she was chatty as fuk!

Eagle7412
07-04-21, 10:00
With.

Dicks you ought to get a life!Thanks Hans for the nice, tight informative update on this popular store.

Hopefully the owner and the girls will be essentially unscathed by this incident.

Happy 4th everyone!

HappyDave
07-04-21, 11:41
The door to nuu spa has a note (happy 4 rth of July will reopen after holiday).I have had some conversations with the girls especially Juju or Jojo however. I think as a company for lack of a better word they do some "party entertainment " in NY in particular. Would not doubt with the bug all but gone some big party's have been planned for the holidays and they may have needed extra people. I have noticed no other spa's closed except for the two of the same organization.

Wiseass
07-04-21, 11:55
Guys sadly life spa or whatever they were going by on water at Quincy st is Closed Permanently according to a sign on the door. Always had decent time and luck there.

Stopped by to see what the buzz is all about for this spot I do not recall adventuring. Got a pudgy little gal, which I def. Recall seeing her in Abington, MA before. Started with the okay massage as she does not appear to know or even how to fake it. Flip within 15 min. Asked what I wanted and I said I want the whole platter. She only said HJ and I said nah. BJ is like $1 and I said heck no, what about $6 and she said no. Then just HJ and I said forget it, finish the massage. Saran wrap it was for $8, and mind that the house fee was $5 and she never gave me back change as I gave her $6. I should carry 10's instead as these gals never give change back. Tried to poke her w my finger, but she just squeezed her buttcheeks very tightly. Grabbed those Bs and then early July 4th occurred. Out and I do not think I will be back as I am sure someone mentioned FS spot, but was not sure.

I also did say I recalled her from Abington and she pulled my mask down to see who I was, LOL. I knew she knew where she has worked, but said she never worked there and I def. Know it was her because she was chatty as fuk!Which one is this? Life Health Spa was Reported as Closed. Is it open again? Or are you talking about "C & R" Spa near Franklin St. or Spring Spa at Corner of Water St. and Granite St.? There's more than one on Water Street. There was a Pudgy One at Life Health Spa acting as Mamasan.

ClPost045
07-04-21, 13:32
Which one is this? Life Health Spa was Reported as Closed. Is it open again? Or are you talking about "C & R" Spa near Franklin St. or Spring Spa at Corner of Water St. and Granite St.? There's more than one on Water Street. There was a Pudgy One at Life Health Spa acting as Mamasan.It was like Healy spa that's closed, phone still rings showed up to the sign.

Rito1
07-04-21, 16:48
Which one is this? Life Health Spa was Reported as Closed. Is it open again? Or are you talking about "C & R" Spa near Franklin St. or Spring Spa at Corner of Water St. and Granite St.? There's more than one on Water Street. There was a Pudgy One at Life Health Spa acting as Mamasan.Is Spring spa still open? I never see the open sign lit any more.

Wiseass
07-04-21, 17:14
Is Spring spa still open? I never see the open sign lit any more.Google shows Spring Spa and "C & R" Spa as still open with normal Spa Hours. Google shows Life Health Spa as Permanently Closed and also was Member Posted as Permanently Closed. That's why I asked for the Clarification on which one Mr. Bao visited. I have never tried Spring Spa, but have tried the other two.

Posted on my visits to Life Health Spa. "C & R" Spa visit was best described as getting the Old Lady who cleans the Place after closing, wish I never walked in.

Herow
07-04-21, 18:59
I have had some conversations with the girls especially Juju or Jojo however. I think as a company for lack of a better word they do some "party entertainment " in NY in particular. Would not doubt with the bug all but gone some big party's have been planned for the holidays and they may have needed extra people. I have noticed no other spa's closed except for the two of the same organization.Well fuck; that makes sense. The cops must have been delivering their invitation to the party, and they all went to it for a few weeks.

HunneMan
07-04-21, 19:17
The door to nuu spa has a note (happy 4 rth of July will reopen after holiday).Well they could have given us a Heads up to the regulars that go there!.

They didn't response to calls or texts.

Thanks for the update.

Stay safe and happy 4th.

Top Floor
07-04-21, 21:59
If you google the spa names you'll see that they were busted along with a spa in Worcester and one in Connecticut.

WESTFIELD A Connecticut man has been held on $10,000 bail following his arrest in a statewide sex trafficking investigation focusing on massage parlors including one in this city.

Green Palace Massage Therapy at 51 Southwick Road was among four spas that fell under surveillance by investigators with the Westfield police, Massachusetts state police and the state attorney general's office.

Jxxx Sxxxxx, 44, of Groton, Connecticut, was arrested in connection with the investigation. He was charged with sexual trafficking of a person for sexual servitude.

Sxxxxx was held in lieu of $10,000 bail at his arraignment in Westfield District Court and ordered to stay away from the alleged victims. A codefendant, Jxx Wxxx, 41, remains at large.

Court records filed in connection with the case say Westfield Police Officer Jxxx Bxxxxxx spotted what looked like indicators of a commercial sex business at the massage parlor last year.

"As part of this investigation, police have observed alleged targets (Wxxx and Sxxxxx) to be knowingly facilitating commercial sexual activity of another person by setting up these illicit massage business locations, transporting women to the various locations, bringing supplies to the locations, and posting advertisements for commercial sex on websites," a summary of the investigation states.

Two spas in Watertown and one in Worcester also were targeted in the probe, according to court records: Asian Therapy and Spa Center in Worcester; Suzyn Day Spa and Nuu Medspa and Body Care both in Watertown.

B's report said investigators have seen women being shuttled between the Green Palace and apartments in Westfield and 60 Riverside Drive for overnight stays.

"Investigators observed both the victims / women and the targets bringing trash bags to these locations in an attempt to conceal items associated with illegal commercial sex including what appeared to be a ledger detailing the commercial sexual activity," the document states.

It adds that police also observed what appeared to be telltale sex shop activity at the Westfield site.

"Upon investigation of this location, investigators observed a patterns of lone male parties entering the establishment for thirty to sixty-minute periods. Interviews with these parties confirmed they had paid for commercial sex with women working there," the report reads.

Watertown police also confirmed similar activity at the sites in that city. Police executed search warrants at those purported spas in 2019 for sex trafficking and prostitution-related offenses, according to court records. Sxxxxx and Wxxx also were spotted under surveillance bringing supplies and women to those locations, police said. Customers confirmed they had gone there for sex for a fee.

The same was true for the Worcester site, according to the report, where the web-based advertisements also were generated.

HappyDave
07-05-21, 09:27
Well fuck; that makes sense. The cops must have been delivering their invitation to the party, and they all went to it for a few weeks.Seems the legalized happy ending thread or what ever it's called proves you to be correct. Someone involved in those two and a spa in western mass got busted. The story is posted there.

HappyDave
07-05-21, 11:19
If you google the spa names you'll see that they were busted along with a spa in Worcester and one in Connecticut.

WESTFIELD A Connecticut man has been held on $10,000 bail following his arrest in a statewide sex trafficking investigation focusing on massage parlors including one in this city.

Green Palace Massage Therapy at 51 Southwick Road was among four spas that fell under surveillance by investigators with the Westfield police, Massachusetts state police and the state attorney general's office.

Jxxx Sxxxxx, 44, of Groton, Connecticut, was arrested in connection with the investigation. He was charged with sexual trafficking of a person for sexual servitude.

Sxxxxx was held in lieu of $10,000 bail at his arraignment in Westfield District Court and ordered to stay away from the alleged victims. A codefendant, Jxx Wxxx, 41, remains at large.

Court records filed in connection with the case say Westfield Police Officer Jxxx Bxxxxxx spotted what looked like indicators of a commercial sex business at the massage parlor last year.

"As part of this investigation, police have observed alleged targets (Wxxx and Sxxxxx) to be knowingly facilitating commercial sexual activity of another person by setting up these illicit massage business locations, transporting women to the various locations, bringing supplies to the locations, and posting advertisements for commercial sex on websites," a summary of the investigation states.

Two spas in Watertown and one in Worcester also were targeted in the probe, according to court records: Asian Therapy and Spa Center in Worcester; Suzyn Day Spa and Nuu Medspa and Body Care both in Watertown.

B's report said investigators have seen women being shuttled between the Green Palace and apartments in Westfield and 60 Riverside Drive for overnight stays..Given Watertown has multiple spas long term having expanded menus. Seems Trafficking is what they are after the owner operator spas rarely seem to be bothered in this town and Quincy.

Eagle7412
07-05-21, 12:03
Disappointed about the two recent demises I decided to explore Spring St. Eeny meany miney I pick the lower number. Greeted by slim 40 something with a mask. Her name Cathy but should have Nervous Nelly. This girl was very much a germaphobe. After the hand sanitizer I laid on the table and quickly sent signals on why I was there. She stopped the massage and brought in a bucket of hot water and washed me hands! Pretty good tease while on my belly. When I flipped her pants were around here knees and shirt up. She took my hand and put it on her extremely moist V. She seemed to be enjoying FIV and I grabbed a hat. CBJ not bad. She got on the table and I stood for the main event. A little sloppy and very wet but not bad albeit not on par with 220 or even 1 Main. Damage. 4 and 1. 2. She told me she loved me 2 or 3 times as I was leaving and texted me before I got to the car so I might've over tipped.My experience was very similar to yours Cookie.

She is very skittish not only about the germs but about customers coming to the door etc.

Lots of stops and starts with her habits and was difficult to keep any decent flow or rhythm.

When focused she was okay but for sure not comparable to either 1 Main or 220 Wav.

Wiseass
07-05-21, 12:42
Seems the legalized happy ending thread or what ever it's called proves you to be correct. Someone involved in those two and a spa in western mass got busted. The story is posted there.

The door to nuu spa has a note (happy 4 rth of July will reopen after holiday).Actually Dave, the Story was broken by "Top Floor" in the Post right before yours. Don't know how you could have missed it. The Article appears in it's entirety. The other Thread which you refer to was just a repeat of the Link of "Top Floor's" Post an hour later. I for one, like to give credit were Credit is due. Thanks "Top Floor" for finding that Article and answering the Mystery of why 220 Waverly and 1 Main closed its doors. "Sounds" mentioned the Highland St. Spa in the Worcestor Massage Thread. Explains why that one closed Also. Now we'll have to see if the Sign in Door comes True and they will reopen. Personally, I haven't been to either one, and not sure I'd be comfortable visiting right away if they reopen.

TheBoobHound
07-05-21, 14:14
In fact the story was broken in the Springfield forum a week ago. I only saw the posts now since I don't usually read that subforum. But I was curious about the Westfield spa and it turns out Racer210 posted an article (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?8107-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=5423546&viewfull=1#post5423546) from the Westfield news paper.

It was front page news: https://thewestfieldnews.com/3d-flip-book/wednesday-june-30-2021/.

That story has some additional information the masslive article didn't have. Maybe this week the Worcester and Watertown papers will also write something.

Wiseass
07-05-21, 14:26
In fact the story was broken in the Springfield forum a week ago. I only saw the posts now since I don't usually read that subforum. But I was curious about the Westfield spa and it turns out Racer210 posted an article (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?8107-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=5423546&viewfull=1#post5423546) from the Westfield news paper.

It was front page news: https://thewestfieldnews.com/3d-flip-book/wednesday-june-30-2021/.

That story has some additional information the masslive article didn't have. Maybe this week the Worcester and Watertown papers will also write something.Thank You Boobhound! And Kudos to Race210! The Watertown Spas are of Great Concern to many AMP Guys around the Boston Area.

HappyDave
07-05-21, 14:56
Actually Dave, the Story was broken by "Top Floor" in the Post right before yours. Don't know how you could have missed it. The Article appears in it's entirety. The other Thread which you refer to was just a repeat of the Link of "Top Floor's" Post an hour later. I for one, like to give credit were Credit is due. Thanks "Top Floor" for finding that Article and answering the Mystery of why 220 Waverly and 1 Main closed its doors. "Sounds" mentioned the Highland St. Spa in the Worcestor Massage Thread. Explains why that one closed Also. Now we'll have to see if the Sign in Door comes True and they will reopen. Personally, I haven't been to either one, and not sure I'd be comfortable visiting right away if they reopen.Just timing in the order the administration cleared them to post I guess. But ya, no way I am going back anytime soon. I doubt all their customers read this site, arresting the owner then replacing with decoys would be a typical sting operation.

WebDog2015
07-05-21, 16:11
About to go to blue harbor hoping to see Coco based on reviews here. I'll edit this with they run out of my experience but if anybody sees this and can vouch for what she looks like I would appreciate it. Every AMP has a Coco and it would be easy for them to be on switch.

EasiePeasie
07-05-21, 17:14
About to go to blue harbor hoping to see Coco based on reviews here. I'll edit this with they run out of my experience but if anybody sees this and can vouch for what she looks like I would appreciate it. Every AMP has a Coco and it would be easy for them to be on switch.Coco is about 5-0, DD, average build, appeared to be late 40's or older. When I saw her 2 years ago during cold weather she wore a wool watch cap that never came off.

Andir
07-05-21, 17:24
Actually Dave, the Story was broken by "Top Floor" in the Post right before yours. Don't know how you could have missed it. The Article appears in it's entirety. The other Thread which you refer to was just a repeat of the Link of "Top Floor's" Post an hour later. I for one, like to give credit were Credit is due. Thanks "Top Floor" for finding that Article and answering the Mystery of why 220 Waverly and 1 Main closed its doors. "Sounds" mentioned the Highland St. Spa in the Worcestor Massage Thread. Explains why that one closed Also. Now we'll have to see if the Sign in Door comes True and they will reopen. Personally, I haven't been to either one, and not sure I'd be comfortable visiting right away if they reopen.I don't think there is a nicer guy on this board than TopFloor.

WebDog2015
07-05-21, 18:52
Coco is about 5-0, DD, average build, appeared to be late 40's or older. When I saw her 2 years ago during cold weather she wore a wool watch cap that never came off.Thanks EP. Definitely shenanigans. I called and confirmed Coco. I texted the same number confirming I was 10 minutes out. I get there and the older (50's with a rough face). Says Coco's not there. Finally get out of her that "Coco is going shopping" and she was my only option. I agreed to 30 minutes. Decent massage. On the flip she got quickly into negotiation. In a weak moment I agreed to "everything" which amounted to a CBJ with her top off and pants down for $100. Service level overall was good. But I can't get into her looks.

Finder117
07-05-21, 23:28
About to go to blue harbor hoping to see Coco based on reviews here. I'll edit this with they run out of my experience but if anybody sees this and can vouch for what she looks like I would appreciate it. Every AMP has a Coco and it would be easy for them to be on switch.45+, big tits, average shape. Always the same girl.

SalamanderFour
07-06-21, 07:26
Any experience w this place, 916 Pleasant St, Norwood? Is this new, or a revived location?

https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bts/d/norwood-spa/7342917887.html

ScottBoxster
07-06-21, 08:56
Any experience w this place, 916 Pleasant St, Norwood? Is this new, or a revived location?

https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bts/d/norwood-spa/7342917887.htmlThey all seem to do the same thing-and rush you. Heavy breathing, light massage, maybe you get utc up top. They cannot get you out fast enough. I saw one of them months ago. She let me utc down below a bit. Then let me pop 2 x. I assumed it would get better. Nope. Saw a different one, told her an hour, all good, until 30 minutes and said I had to go, she had someone else coming in and misunderstood. Yeah, ok. Then saw the one (the one I saw months ago) and she pulled the same thing. And this time, no utc anywhere. She took out her twins, but, no touching.

Don't waste your money. Very disappointing. Oh, and the massages are horrible.

Eagle7412
07-06-21, 09:41
Well they could have given us a Heads up to the regulars that go there!.

They didn't response to calls or texts.

Thanks for the update.

Stay safe and happy 4th.Checked yesterday and neither one was open.

I also texted and no answer. In fact it was not even marked as read so HM has a point.

Happy Dave seems to be the only member who has actually made real contact.

Maybe they didn't mean they would be open literally on the 5th??

Time will tell I guess!

Ccup2
07-06-21, 10:38

https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bts/d/norwood-spa/7342917887.htmlI went to the add and then to the phone number and google brought me to Kelley, bodyrubdream girl. She was the best, haven't seen ads in awhile but if she is still working you will have lots of fun. Guys must remember her. As for this one you post about, never heard of the place.

JohnGlobalCorp
07-06-21, 11:00
Open for business.

MaybeSometime
07-06-21, 13:44
About to go to blue harbor hoping to see Coco based on reviews here. I'll edit this with they run out of my experience but if anybody sees this and can vouch for what she looks like I would appreciate it. Every AMP has a Coco and it would be easy for them to be on switch.If you are talking about Blue Harbor in Rockland, it is the same Coco who worked in Bedford for a long time.

Wiseass
07-06-21, 13:56
Just timing in the order the administration cleared them to post I guess. But ya, no way I am going back anytime soon. I doubt all their customers read this site, arresting the owner then replacing with decoys would be a typical sting operation.

Open for business.OK, Who's First? Want to draw Straws? LOL.

JohnGlobalCorp
07-06-21, 14:03
OK, Who's First? Want to draw Straws? LOL.Anyone can go and just don't incriminate yourself if you see something out of the ordinary I find it to be difficult to fool a regular monger we all know the rules of engagement.

Please post your feedback.

HappyDave
07-06-21, 14:06
Checked yesterday and neither one was open.

I also texted and no answer. In fact it was not even marked as read so HM has a point.

Happy Dave seems to be the only member who has actually made real contact.

Maybe they didn't mean they would be open literally on the 5th??

Time will tell I guess!For the record my conversation with Juju or however you spell her name was at least a couple months ago. I do not have her phone number. We were chatting while I got dressed and she cleaned the room. She mentioned that her and some of the girls do not always work in a spa, hinted it was when she was in NY. It's all I know.

JayBean
07-06-21, 14:56
Called and spoke to Angela. She was not there today. Jenny and Summer (def not previous summer) so popped over to see Jenny, she was finishing up with someone and there was some confusion and was out of the room for a few minutes so sorry to whoever was there with her. Great attitude and she looked very familiar but couldn't put my finger on it. Anyways she was very through and pleasant I let her do her thing and just relaxed and left very happy. Angela always stocks a great cast here and continues to be my go to as a regular HE option. I did walk into Muzzey and 139 and was not impressed so I left.

DionHunk
07-06-21, 16:39
Some members complained that I asked for information without providing any review. Some evern suspected me to be LEO LOL. Please pardon my bad English.

So, I am sharing some experience. I went to beacon st (first visit near Dec 2020) to see Gina but she was not available. Another women with similar name (may be Tina) was there. She was slim and cute. I am generally less interested in massage and so straight went for the real thing. She was quite sensual and made really sexy faces and eye contact. Damage was 40/60 for hh. Honestly, I have not found any provider (among the few I saw) who could act so seductive till today. I got two pop in 30 minutes. She was really surprised and praised my strength LOL. Before leaving I asked if there were other people working there. She mentioned that there is a big chested women and that got my attention. So, I went back to see her. I got Gina next time I visited that place. She has a nice body and large tits (not very large) but they were soft and silky. However, she was not really seductive as the first girl but was willing to please. Since I am boobs person, I went back to see her again. The second time she seemed less interested in seeing me and started saying things like " this is a massage place" , "we do not do too much". I never asked for too much. Damage was still 40/60 but the experience was not memorable despite her nice silky tits.

There was a provider in Fragnance day spa who would work only on Tuesdays named Lisa. She allowed me to DFK. Every time I visited her, I used to give her gums and she would give a naughty smile seeing that. I have not found her there recently and was told she went back to China. Another women named Jesse worked their. She had really sensitive boobs and enjoyed getting sucked. She occasionally allowed some soft kissing too. She too is no more available there.

These are not really interesting experiences and so I did not post them initially. I hope you folks are not bored to death.

ThizzleHats
07-06-21, 19:58
When it was raining buckets a few days ago I was passing in the area so I thought I'd try that Sunshine Spa place. Its pretty conveniently located near the freeway, but the reviews are all over the place so I thought I'd give it a shot, based on some probably apocryphal claims of big tits.

Strip office building kind of place, upstairs, not bad location. Not sure how sketchy it would be on a busy day but its not exactly a main street so not bad. Down the end and towards the back a little bit extra good.

Go upstairs and get shown to a room with a few minute wait might have been another guy there heard a man voice. About 10 later (point deduction) she comes in starts the massage. Pretty decent rub, no oil (although she offered), not amazing but better than the completely perfunctory rubs you get at other places. Asked if they were busy and they said no. Even though they just had back to back customers.

Angela had a bob cut which I liked, and seemed on the slim but not bony figure. Slim stomach but a bit of what looked like baby damage or maybe a scar. Tits weren't huge, but had those nice nips we all love. Her mask stayed on even though I told her she could take it off if she wanted. Bit of negotiation and I wanted to see the body so she asked for $100. I talked her down to $120 (hah just want to see some heads pop) but wouldn't give any expanded menu. Got the feeling nothing more was on the table but I didn't press too hard, I was kind of getting turned off by the haggling. She had a nice bod, would have been nice getting the full package from her. Decent enough HJ with her pencil erasers getting sucked and some kitty rubbin'. Overall wouldn't repeat. Too limited menu and didn't like the haggle, but she was cute.

DownWind
07-06-21, 20:42
When it was raining buckets a few days ago I was passing in the area so I thought I'd try that Sunshine Spa place. Its pretty conveniently located near the freeway, but the reviews are all over the place so I thought I'd give it a shot, based on some probably apocryphal claims of big tits.

Strip office building kind of place, upstairs, not bad location. Not sure how sketchy it would be on a busy day but its not exactly a main street so not bad. Down the end and towards the back a little bit extra good.

Go upstairs and get shown to a room with a few minute wait might have been another guy there heard a man voice. About 10 later (point deduction) she comes in starts the massage. Pretty decent rub, no oil (although she offered), not amazing but better than the completely perfunctory rubs you get at other places. Asked if they were busy and they said no. Even though they just had back to back customers.

Angela had a bob cut which I liked, and seemed on the slim but not bony figure. Slim stomach but a bit of what looked like baby damage or maybe a scar. Tits weren't huge, but had those nice nips we all love. Her mask stayed on even though I told her she could take it off if she wanted. Bit of negotiation and I wanted to see the body so she asked for $100. I talked her down to $120 (hah just want to see some heads pop) but wouldn't give any expanded menu. Got the feeling nothing more was on the table but I didn't press too hard, I was kind of getting turned off by the haggling. She had a nice bod, would have been nice getting the full package from her. Decent enough HJ with her pencil erasers getting sucked and some kitty rubbin'. Overall wouldn't repeat. Too limited menu and didn't like the haggle, but she was cute.I had Angela for fiv with two sweet O's. She is a very hot woman and gets caught in the passion. You have to work it. 1. 2, all smiles.

ThizzleHats
07-07-21, 02:23
I had Angela for fiv with two sweet O's. She is a very hot woman and gets caught in the passion. You have to work it. 1. 2, all smiles.She's cute. I liked her attitude a lot, very friendly. But just a HJ and FIV, I think I'm set.

Marrin
07-07-21, 08:09
Went to Eastern two weeks ago. Drew Tina / Tena a few days after her arrival up from DC. Ok massage, a little chubby, round on bottom and decent sized up top. When we got to the flip, she haggled a little for $80 for top access. Full access would have been $100. Paid 80 even though 69 should be the rate. Standard finish. Was ok, but would not repeat with her. Too big and asked for overpriced options. Not up to the standard of Eastern in my opinion.

Scraggy
07-07-21, 08:27
More and more frequently, I call 1060 and Angela's "off today" I'm glad she gets some time for herself and family, but it's now hard to think of her as my regular go-to.

Called and spoke to Angela. She was not there today. Jenny and Summer (def not previous summer) so popped over to see Jenny, she was finishing up with someone and there was some confusion and was out of the room for a few minutes so sorry to whoever was there with her. Great attitude and she looked very familiar but couldn't put my finger on it. Anyways she was very through and pleasant I let her do her thing and just relaxed and left very happy. Angela always stocks a great cast here and continues to be my go to as a regular HE option. I did walk into Muzzey and 139 and was not impressed so I left.

Anadi
07-07-21, 11:29
I was in Revere for work and had some free time so called in and made an appointment. The girl working was Amanda. Asked for 1 hr which is $80. Handed her the $100 bill but did not get change back. Asking for the change made her mad. I get the change and proceed to the massage room. Started with lack luster massage, completely not into what she was doing or making any conversation. She tells me "she does not speak English" in perfectly good English. She was acting mad all the time. It started getting annoying I ask her why she mad? . She tells me that she didn't like the fact that I asked for change back and then tells me that of you don't like my attitude you are welcome to leave. This is the worst attitude I have seen from any AMP. I chose to take my money back and leave. I will spend my money somewhere else.

Anadi
07-07-21, 12:50
I was in Revere for work and had some free time so called in and made an appointment. The girl working was Amanda. Asked for 1 hr which is $80. Handed her the $100 bill but did not get change back. Asking for the change made her mad. I get the change and proceed to the massage room. Started with lack luster massage, completely not into what she was doing or making any conversation. She tells me "she does not speak English" in perfectly good English. She was acting mad all the time. It started getting annoying I ask her why she mad? . She tells me that she didn't like the fact that I asked for change back and then tells me that of you don't like my attitude you are welcome to leave. This is the worst attitude I have seen from any AMP. I chose to take my money back and leave. I will spend my money somewhere else.

JohnGlobalCorp
07-07-21, 15:12
Close today no A/C.

Wiseass
07-07-21, 17:55
Close today no A/C.Well, That was a Short-lived Grand Reopening!

Jack617
07-07-21, 18:33
Close today no A/C.Has anyone besides the usual suspects made actual contact with One Main or 220? I have called both in the last week and 220 goes right to VM and One Main doesn't even ring. Also not a peep back from Mila's cell.

I am not disputing that there was a sign on the door as there was just wondering about contact.

BOS143
07-07-21, 18:38
Some members complained that I asked for information without providing any review. Some evern suspected me to be LEO LOL. Please pardon my bad English.

So, I am sharing some experience. I went to beacon st (first visit near Dec 2020) to see Gina but she was not available. Another women with similar name (may be Tina) was there. She was slim and cute. I am generally less interested in massage and so straight went for the real thing. She was quite sensual and made really sexy faces and eye contact. Damage was 40/60 for hh. Honestly, I have not found any provider (among the few I saw) who could act so seductive till today. I got two pop in 30 minutes. She was really surprised and praised my strength LOL. Before leaving I asked if there were other people working there. She mentioned that there is a big chested women and that got my attention. So, I went back to see her. I got Gina next time I visited that place. She has a nice body and large tits (not very large) but they were soft and silky. However, she was not really seductive as the first girl but was willing to please. Since I am boobs person, I went back to see her again. The second time she seemed less interested in seeing me and started saying things like " this is a massage place" , "we do not do too much". I never asked for too much. Damage was still 40/60 but the experience was not memorable despite her nice silky tits.

There was a provider in Fragnance day spa who would work only on Tuesdays named Lisa. She allowed me to DFK. Every time I visited her, I used to give her gums and she would give a naughty smile seeing that. I have not found her there recently and was told she went back to China. Another women named Jesse worked their. She had really sensitive boobs and enjoyed getting sucked. She occasionally allowed some soft kissing too. She too is no more available there.

These are not really interesting experiences and so I did not post them initially. I hope you folks are not bored to death.I've always been curious, how old are these ladies at the AMP? I've always wanted to try, but don't think I'd be looking for anyone over 40.

Cookie Lover
07-07-21, 18:47

These are not really interesting experiences and so I did not post them initially. I hope you folks are not bored to death.Which Beacon St spa?

Bozscaggs
07-08-21, 08:40
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Sounds
07-08-21, 09:14
I've always been curious, how old are these ladies at the AMP? I've always wanted to try, but don't think I'd be looking for anyone over 40.Can't tell Asian ages by looks. Had one girl that looked in 30's and was hot. I figured she was 40's. She later told me she was 58.

Does age really matter if she looks good?

In general they are older.

HappyDave
07-08-21, 10:24
Can't tell Asian ages by looks. Had one girl that looked in 30's and was hot. I figured she was 40's. She later told me she was 58.

In general they are older.Older ones are usually better service. Younger either do not know what they are doing or have PPS.

Top Floor
07-08-21, 10:33
Adams Street is back open. Lousy massage. Pouty face when it came to tip time. Wouldn't repeat.

WatchBoy781
07-08-21, 15:31
Older ones are usually better service. Younger either do not know what they are doing or have PPS.Is PPS worse than GPS, or not as bad?

Sounds
07-08-21, 16:37
Is PPS worse than GPS, or not as bad?Basically same thing. But Platinum costs more than Gold.

HappyDave
07-08-21, 19:05
Basically same thing. But Platinum costs more than Gold.Those two comments just made me laugh.

DownWind
07-08-21, 20:11
Can't tell Asian ages by looks. Had one girl that looked in 30's and was hot. I figured she was 40's. She later told me she was 58.

In general they are older.Absolutely! Pussy loosens up, the kegal muscles gave up long ago, and unless they are in the IBT club, the top is lower then years ago. Hopefully skills have helped compensate.

DoubleDippin
07-08-21, 20:13

In general they are older.Age doesn't matter they know what they are doing to please us.

21 to 61 they still make us smile.

OldtimerMa
07-08-21, 22:12
Both Waverley and Watertown Sq remained closed today.

CrazyCrouton
07-08-21, 22:15
I ran into Lin Lin from Eva's in Chinatown then Stoneham at a north shore AMP. 40's, bubbly personality, short red hair. She was always very accommodating. Unfortunately she's less giving now at the andéw place. Still a decent massage.

Trickster666
07-09-21, 08:25
I ran into Lin Lin from Eva's in Chinatown then Stoneham at a north shore AMP. 40's, bubbly personality, short red hair. She was always very accommodating. Unfortunately she's less giving now at the andw place. Still a decent massage.Good to know. But can you be a bit more specific? Which North Shore AMP? What did she provide previously and what she offers now? How much does she want? I know you are good at sharing. Thank you very much.

CrazyCrouton
07-09-21, 13:56
Great information ya'll. Luckily I've never ran into a loose pussy. That's the benefit of having a thick cock.

Absolutely! Pussy loosens up, the kegal muscles gave up long ago, and unless they are in the IBT club, the top is lower then years ago. Hopefully skills have helped compensate.

Nurak17
07-09-21, 15:04
What's the normal tip for a BJ? Covered and bb? Any places in Lex, Waltham, h20 town?

Ymch520
07-09-21, 18:33
Was visiting q-toen last week and my boy got horny. I checked here not many review found and decided to give try to somewhere. Fibally stopped at Southshore body rub. It was in brick building with back parking lot andt jave back door to get you in as front t door are locked after business hours. Went up second floor. Two old Chinese lady, probably in 40's and 50's. No choice but they decide who will rob you. LOL. Took me to small room next to main door and handed. 4 fee. Massage okay. Flip in 20 min. Her name was keki or Kiki something like that. After flip option was given BJ, HJ, or boom. Her look was not that beautiful but she had good asset on top. Decided to boom and negotiated for 1. She brought cover and put it on. Started with doggie then missionaries then doggie and dump load. Over all 1+. 4 damage. Nothing special. Won't repeat. Don't recommend ths lace and find better fun somewhere else. Here is link if this somene else want to try anyhow.

https://adultsearch.com/massachusetts/quincy/erotic-massage-parlor/super-bodywork/34892

ThizzleHats
07-09-21, 18:59
After flip option was given BJ, HJ, or boom. Her look was not that beautiful but she had good asset on top. Decided to boom and negotiated for 1.
https://adultsearch.com/massachusetts/quincy/erotic-massage-parlor/super-bodywork/34892Any indication if a cover as required for the BJ?

Hey at least its not the typical HJ only place. Good report thanks.

HappyDave
07-09-21, 20:08
Was visiting q-toen last week and my boy got horny. I checked here not many review found and decided to give try to somewhere. Fibally stopped at Southshore body rub. It was in brick building with back parking lot andt jave back door to get you in as front t door are locked after business hours. Went up second floor. Two old Chinese lady, probably in 40's and 50's. No choice but they decide who will rob you. LOL. Took me to small room next to main door and handed. 4 fee. Massage okay. Flip in 20 min. Her name was keki or Kiki something like that. After flip option was given BJ, HJ, or boom. Her look was not that beautiful but she had good asset on top. Decided to boom and negotiated for 1. She brought cover and put it on. Started with doggie then missionaries then doggie and dump load. Over all 1+. 4 damage. Nothing special. Won't repeat. Don't recommend ths lace and find better fun somewhere else. Here is link if this somene else want to try anyhow.

https://adultsearch.com/massachusetts/quincy/erotic-massage-parlor/super-bodywork/34892It's been a well known FS joint for years. Girl's are more miss than hit. Now and then you get a gem.

Wiseass
07-10-21, 02:04
For those Fans of Eva (Jessica), Myself being one of Them, She is back from Vacation at Jin Therapy in Salem. She was looking Good and Refreshed! Same Great Service as Always! She mentioned she'll be in Worcester next Month, most likely Juan Spa. Just wish she would work back at Relaxation in Bedford, where I met her, and closer to Home.

This is GREAT news fellas! I cannot recommend Eva enough! She is petite with fantastic Cs and a cute little ass. She will not disappoint you! She is responsible for my favorite FS session I've had in past 5 years. Run, don't walk!Heads Up Guys! Eva / Jessica is Back! She is working at Xin Yuan Spa on Chandler in Worcester.

Ymch520
07-10-21, 13:56
Any indication if a cover as required for the BJ?

Hey at least its not the typical HJ only place. Good report thanks.It was covered. I'm not fan of BBBJ, but asked and she said corona, cover only. . LOL.

EarlSandwich
07-10-21, 15:01
Try Anna in Central Square. Have not been there in awhile. She gives an excellent massage!https://boston.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/boston-02116/12807991.html

Looks like she's changed her offerings, location and name. She quoted me 3 bills for half and 5 for a full. That's not a hard pass for me.

FenWay9216
07-10-21, 15:23

https://adultsearch.com/massachusetts/quincy/erotic-massage-parlor/super-bodywork/34892Was much better when Jennifer had the aamp on Faxon rd.

RubMania19
07-10-21, 15:36
Hello gents, will be visiting your great city in a few weeks. Will be in BOS (downtown) and traveling on day trips to the surrounding areas, mostly west suburbs and south shore. Willing to drive North Shore if I get the time.

I've combed the BOS boards and found some good, and a few mixed reviews on some AMP places. Looking for anyone who might offer some AMP recommendations. PM is fine if you don't want to post here. One question I did have is a noticed a TON near Chinatown (not surprisingly) on places like Kneeland st and Harrison ave, but sure how safe those areas are (I usually hit AMPs at night so I need to keep that in mind.

(I may reach out to a few of you who posted, as some reviews looked exactly like what I'm looking for). Appreciate any help for this fellow monger. Take care all. Thank you in advance.

Finder117
07-10-21, 17:20
Anyone know where Yuyu went? I heard she was at some other spa, but then someone else said she left, would love some intel.

Thanks,

Joe Bujian
07-10-21, 17:22
https://boston.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/boston-02116/12807991.html

Looks like she's changed her offerings, location and name. She quoted me 3 bills for half and 5 for a full. That's not a hard pass for me.Thanks for the heads up on Anna. I used to see her back when she had a place in Davis Sq. I recall she had a very strict no-touching-me rule, at least for me. Despite the sexy pictures in the ad, which are definitely her, it seems to me there is nothing in the ad that suggests expanded options. However, the price point certainly implies that. I hope one of our colleagues on the board can give her a try and report back.

Finder117
07-10-21, 17:32
Not sure if anyone remembers Annie from the massage place right on 18 in Wey, but I've been DYING to see her for a while. She was older and I'm not sure if she moved when this spa closed down or not, but between SOLID performance and a great massage I've been looking: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?4080-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=3918747&viewfull=1#post3918747.

Absolutely any info appreciated.

Lily1234
07-10-21, 19:29
Sometimes your body needs a great massage, any recommendations?

Thanks CM.I tried a place called lovely spa on cambridge st in cambridge. Also a hair salon. I think there is only ine woman doing massage. She's quite attractive. Went twice and no hint of extras but the massage was great for 70 bucks. No tip requested but I gave her one.

As legit massages go, was one of the best I have had.

Lily1234
07-10-21, 20:21
Thanks for the heads up on Anna. I used to see her back when she had a place in Davis Sq. I recall she had a very strict no-touching-me rule, at least for me. Despite the sexy pictures in the ad, which are definitely her, it seems to me there is nothing in the ad that suggests expanded options. However, the price point certainly implies that. I hope one of our colleagues on the board can give her a try and report back.I saw her a number of times in central. It was bizarre. Totally legit years ago. Then she raised prices but nice HJ. But it was strange. Had times where she teased me for a long time getting me close to jizz but stopped and restarted to keep it going a long time. Let me touch her puss grab her tits. Then other times straight up said her hands were too tired to stroke it. Once got a call after starting to stroke me and said she was out of time. Massage was always great. The end varied between amazing to blue balls beyond belief.

Augustwest
07-11-21, 01:05
This is not that kind of site.

Great information ya'll. Luckily I've never ran into a loose pussy. That's the benefit of having a thick cock.

JoeyG1999
07-11-21, 10:32
I saw her recently for 3 and got full nude "tantra".

Touching allowed.

I saw her a number of times in central. It was bizarre. Totally legit years ago. Then she raised prices but nice HJ. But it was strange. Had times where she teased me for a long time getting me close to jizz but stopped and restarted to keep it going a long time. Let me touch her puss grab her tits. Then other times straight up said her hands were too tired to stroke it. Once got a call after starting to stroke me and said she was out of time. Massage was always great. The end varied between amazing to blue balls beyond belief.

Wiseass
07-11-21, 16:10
Heads Up Guys! Eva / Jessica is Back! She is working at Xin Yuan Spa on Chandler in Worcester.Scratch that Post! She was there up until yesterday, left and is already Home. Personal Matters!

Johnson686
07-12-21, 08:59
Went to Muzzey in Lex for the first time. Drew a cute young girl with small-to-medium tits, didn't ask her name. Rub was good, after about 25 minutes, had me flip. Asked what I wanted and I asked for BJ, she wanted $100, I wanted to be on best behavior for first visit, so I agreed. Then she leaves the room and comes back with Saran Wrap! Here's where I acted like a beginner. I should have just switched to HJ and re-negotiated. But as I said above, I try to be on my best behavior so I don't get labeled as a pain in the ass, in case I want to be a regular customer somewhere. So I put up with a shitty Saran Wrap BJ, and had her finish with HJ, because I couldn't finish with my dick wrapped in that shit. After that, I expected some more massage, but she came in and just asked if I wanted water. So, she shorted me 20 minutes on top of the other shit. I could have argued but I was too aggravated, so just left. I probably won't return.

SoxFan68
07-12-21, 09:14
I saw a post a while back requesting information about Northshore AMPs. Following is a list of places I have been in the last year. Some places don't want to be reviewed and I respect that. I would suggest just going out and trying a few. I have developed a good connection at several places. It may take a visit or two establish that connection but it is worth it.

Wake. Albion Street: Couple of times in the last year. Standard Service. Could be more on the table but hasn't happened for me.

Wake. Main Street: Awesome massage. Doesn't like reviews, will repeat.

Wake. Main Street towards Melrose: Great massage. Doesn't like reviews, will repeat.

Wake. Water Street: Good massage. Standard Service.

Tham. Linden: Good massage, many reviews here, consistent with those reviews / expectations.

Peabody. Lotus: Was one of my regulars for a few years. Strictly legit last couple of visits, will keep trying every 6 or so months as the ladies are really nice.

Peabody. Blue Sky: Awesome massage. Doesn't like reviews, will repeat.

I respect the requests if they ask not to be reviewed. If you are looking for more info send me a DM.

BTW. Some of these places have their own price structure that doesn't necessarily fall in line with what other places request or what the going rate is. Personally, I am fine with that as services / age are dramatically different than other places I have experienced and they have been well established for years at these rates. I am not a haggler and have had long term success at a couple of these places.I agree with Trailman regarding Blue Sky, although I believe it is in Danvers not Peabody. She does not want reviews so I will be generic. Great massage from beginning to end, and although some slight negotiation happens (I usually hate that) it is a very reasonable donation in the end. I will repeat.

Eagle7412
07-12-21, 09:16
Went to Muzzey in Lex for the first time. Drew a cute young girl with small-to-medium tits, didn't ask her name. Rub was good, after about 25 minutes, had me flip. Asked what I wanted and I asked for BJ, she wanted $100, I wanted to be on best behavior for first visit, so I agreed. Then she leaves the room and comes back with Saran Wrap! Here's where I acted like a beginner. I should have just switched to HJ and re-negotiated. But as I said above, I try to be on my best behavior so I don't get labeled as a pain in the ass, in case I want to be a regular customer somewhere. So I put up with a shitty Saran Wrap BJ, and had her finish with HJ, because I couldn't finish with my dick wrapped in that shit. After that, I expected some more massage, but she came in and just asked if I wanted water. So, she shorted me 20 minutes on top of the other shit. I could have argued but I was too aggravated, so just left. I probably won't return.That's too bad J. A name would have been helpful but as a Senior you know that.

I have been twice in he last 2 weeks and had good experiences.

Both times I did 90 minutes. Last time I volunteered to leave after an hour when a customer came so she wouldn't lose out. Promised to add the 30 next time and I believe that they will.

Got Lisa and then Tina. Both were friendly, attentive and attractive. Nice HJs from each.

Johnson686
07-12-21, 09:27
That's too bad J. A name would have been helpful but as a Senior you know that.

I have been twice in he last 2 weeks and had good experiences.

Both times I did 90 minutes. Last time I volunteered to leave after an hour when a customer came so she wouldn't lose out. Promised to add the 30 next time and I believe that they will.

Got Lisa and then Tina. Both were friendly, attentive and attractive. Nice HJs from each.Yeah, another rookie mistake, not getting a name. Guess I was off my game that day. May give them another chance and will get a name this time.

ThizzleHats
07-12-21, 09:44
Asked what I wanted and I asked for BJ, she wanted $100, I wanted to be on best behavior for first visit, so I agreed. Then she leaves the room and comes back with Saran Wrap! You asked for a BJ and you got a BJ. You didn't bring a cover so that's what they got for the next best thing. BBBJs are exceedingly rare for AMPs.

EarlSandwich
07-12-21, 10:28
I saw her recently for 3 and got full nude "tantra".

Touching allowed.How'd that go? Worth the price of admission?

BigIrishBalls
07-12-21, 10:29
I agree with Trailman regarding Blue Sky, although I believe it is in Danvers not Peabody. She does not want reviews so I will be generic. Great massage from beginning to end, and although some slight negotiation happens (I usually hate that) it is a very reasonable donation in the end. I will repeat.I do know of a blue sky in Salem also if that's the Peabody one he's referring to but I've never visited it.

I have recently been to the Danvers location and remembered why I stopped visiting. Massage is so so and inexpensive at the standard. 4 for hh. BBBJ for. 8 but my last experience was not good, started great deep in her throat and then came the teeth, then sucking it like she was trying to rip it off. She is semi attractive but I wouldn't repeat. Any noise prompts her to take it out and start beating it and reminds you to not cim constantly.

Wiseass
07-12-21, 10:46
Sounds, Please clear your inbox!

Dboy111
07-12-21, 11:11
Hey,

Just wondering if anybody can confirm that Tina at Muzzy has big natural tits? Is it true? Thanks!

Dboy the big tit lover.

Lincoln54
07-12-21, 12:20
I do know of a blue sky in Salem also if that's the Peabody one he's referring to but I've never visited it.

I have recently been to the Danvers location and remembered why I stopped visiting. Massage is so so and inexpensive at the standard. 4 for hh. BBBJ for. 8 but my last experience was not good, started great deep in her throat and then came the teeth, then sucking it like she was trying to rip it off. She is semi attractive but I wouldn't repeat. Any noise prompts her to take it out and start beating it and reminds you to not cim constantly.They do not wish to be reviewed and I will respect that however my two complaints are the constant phone calls and the constant talking to the other woman there who actually walked in babbleing away and started to stack towels.

ChellickG
07-12-21, 12:28
Been going to this place for a while and the differences in service between women and between days is staggering. No one remembers me despite being there about every week and they can't seem to make up their minds what's on the menu. I've had wildly different service for 100 after tip, usually including UTC, FIV, and sometimes DATY, BBBJ. Even full a couple of times. But they have to work out what's on the menu. Pretty good massage too.

Anyone try their other location in and-town center? Or have any bites in the Norwood area?

SreeDeep
07-12-21, 14:06
Friends, haven't been to Oxford since the pandemic started. Wondering if it's still as reliable for FS. Did anyone try it recently? What are the rates, who are the girls one should see?

Firedog069
07-12-21, 14:13
Stopped in and had an hour with Candy. She's a great addition to the staff here. Kiki owns the shop and is a great provider also. Candy is pretty hot, little daisy dukes on today. Pretty girl loves to laugh her English is very good if you like a little conversation. Great.

Massage and a great ending, you'll be glad you stopped.

Jack617
07-12-21, 14:37
Been going to this place for a while and the differences in service between women and between days is staggering. No one remembers me despite being there about every week and they can't seem to make up their minds what's on the menu. I've had wildly different service for 100 after tip, usually including UTC, FIV, and sometimes DATY, BBBJ. Even full a couple of times. But they have to work out what's on the menu. Pretty good massage too.

Anyone try their other location in and-town center? Or have any bites in the Norwood area?Is this in Newton on Chestnut? If so your report is overdue as the place has been closed for weeks if not months.

Southshoreboy
07-12-21, 14:38
Stopped in and had an hour with Candy. She's a great addition to the staff here. Kiki owns the shop and is a great provider also. Candy is pretty hot, little daisy dukes on today. Pretty girl loves to laugh her English is very good if you like a little conversation. Great.

Massage and a great ending, you'll be glad you stopped.Hello FD,

I see Holistic Healing Center and Tranquility Mind and Body at this address. Can you let me know the name of establishment you went to?

Please share link or phone # if you have.

TIA.

Cheers.

SSB.