PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161

HunneMan
01-22-21, 17:43
Wanted to see Summer again and stopped by Waverley today. It was closed. There is a note on the front door saying:

'Heater.

Boa.

No open.

2 days'.

Poor Summer and her friend KiKi can not work if it's cold.I was on my way to see Summer at Waverly today and noticed that they had contractors working and the door was open, as I was walking they say closed.

Since I was in the neighbourhood, I heading down to 1 Main, this time I didn't call, and I was greeted by May, very thin younger girl with nice cleavage, took my temp, and sanitize my hands. Asked for an 1 hr she said no, I have an appointment. Message was good some decent teasing. A little rushed. But during the session 2 other mongers walked in. (believe due to the fact Waverly was closed).

But then on flip she said do you want to have fun. ? I said yes I showed her the cover. She replied I Know you are going to take care of me. No haggling nice FS. All in total $$. Will repeat.

BR1201
01-23-21, 09:28
At 251 high. Offering 4 hands. The little one is cute. The taller one (Sisi) has an endearing lazy eye. Little baby damage on the belly but nice tits. Rushed, erratic performance but a decent effort. Full nude CBJ no saran. Not passionate like Amy over on 1 main in h2 o. Anyways, 6/10 experience overall for 200 total. Not my best time at all but willing to give them another go.Just a silly question. Is that $200 for the massage portion too like $40 plus the tip is $160 that they split? Or $240 total? I've been offered 4 hands at 251 and at Red Rose in Franklin and have never taken advantage. Mostly because I don't know if it's worth it but also the tipping etiquette and what happens during fun time. As an example how do negotiations go? Does one girl make an exit when business goes down? Would like to try this out if it's worth it haha.

Mattis1775
01-23-21, 09:44
Just a silly question. Is that $200 for the massage portion too like $40 plus the tip is $160 that they split? Or $240 total? I've been offered 4 hands at 251 and at Red Rose in Franklin and have never taken advantage. Mostly because I don't know if it's worth it but also the tipping etiquette and what happens during fun time. As an example how do negotiations go? Does one girl make an exit when business goes down? Would like to try this out if it's worth it haha.Just think of it as double. If you're paying 40 for the house and 40-60 for the finish, then double it for a 4-hand. It's definitely worth it if it's the first time, two girls have to really get along if you want it to be enjoyable. Both will either take turns jerking you or one will do the whole deed, the other will rub your balls or whatever. Depends on the girl. Small town, be careful as if only two girls working, you might have one skip town to take a client. Then, you'll be left with just one girl. Have fun.

Mattis1775
01-23-21, 09:44
Hey guys,

New to the game. Any pointers? Please share your wisdom.Welcome, and yeah. Read the forum. Plenty here.

Mattis1775
01-23-21, 09:46
Had a great session this evening with Bella. Not young, not old. Maybe mid to late 30's. She knows what she's doing. This was one of the better sessions I've had here for several reasons:

- heated tables never felt so good.

- her hands were also nice and warm.

- got the full hour, maybe a few minutes extra.

- no interruptions.

- asked for strong, got strong.

- good finish. She didn't rush, but I didn't last long.

I left an extra ten bucks above the usual tip because I felt she did above average job. Oh, there was very minimal UTC up top but just enough to launch the rocket.

JP.I like it here. Very simple, friendly and girls are nice. Rotation is maybe 3-4 weeks? I've met a couple, really cute and fun. Definitely a gem find and sushi afterwards. LOL!

DownWind
01-23-21, 09:46
Hey guys,

New to the game. Any pointers? Please share your wisdom.Welcome to the board. Best way is to go back and review the last 3 months or so of reviews. This will give you an idea where to go and how to politely let it be known you are interested in extras. Also you will find a basic tip structure. It's fine to overtip, the next monger after you will be treated better and she will remember you the next time you return. Just don't under tip, her face will show betrayal and the next monger will get the dreaded "how much you tip" or worse, negotiation. Remember, these ladies do what our wives long ago stopped doing for us. It is not pleasant work and they should be well compensated and rewarded. Having a go with a massage girl is a lot cheaper then a divorce and like any rental, when your done you walk away with no obligation. Just don't get caught and never, ever share your hobby with a friend. What ever you do, avoid going back to soon and getting attached to any one gal, they all have the potential to turn into Satan and turn your life into misery. Like good whiskey, a little is great, a lot, not so much. Then, to return the favor to the board, write and post a report. We don't necessarily need every detail, just what you are comfortable reporting, and a clue as to which provider and where. Always start your massage with a smile and ask her name, then repeat it to yourself until you have it. Be respectful, every girl, like the rest if us have good days and bad. Oh, and BTW, it is an addictive hobby and the only cure is poverty, but we love it. Good luck, Downwind.

DownWind
01-23-21, 09:51
Just a silly question. Is that $200 for the massage portion too like $40 plus the tip is $160 that they split? Or $240 total? I've been offered 4 hands at 251 and at Red Rose in Franklin and have never taken advantage. Mostly because I don't know if it's worth it but also the tipping etiquette and what happens during fun time. As an example how do negotiations go? Does one girl make an exit when business goes down? Would like to try this out if it's worth it haha.House fee is the same a one girl. IE, $60. If you tip 50, the you give the other 50 as well and she leaves after Johnson has spit up. It is a great time if you get two girls who enjoy each other, most likely they will or would not ask. Try it at least once.

Herow
01-23-21, 11:21
At 251 high. Offering 4 hands. The little one is cute. The taller one (Sisi) has an endearing lazy eye. Little baby damage on the belly but nice tits. Rushed, erratic performance but a decent effort. Full nude CBJ no saran. Not passionate like Amy over on 1 main in h2 o. Anyways, 6/10 experience overall for 200 total. Not my best time at all but willing to give them another go.LOL. Sisi my ass. Apple. It's still the same crew there, they have just started using different names to dodge the reviews. I was told it was the mamasan, "coco" and "marty". It is in fact the boss, Apple and bitchy as fuck Cherry. They have been throwing out other names lately as well.

It would be simple enough to just not play games, be honest about your staff and perhaps get someone to replace Apple who is terrible. <shrug .

This place could be good, but manages to be terrible by how much potential it squanders.

WNeves1234
01-23-21, 11:29
Stopped by today and they are closed until Monday. Came all the way from Peabody. Any other place heading my way I can get the full package besides jin in Salem ma? Thanks.

No Cheater
01-23-21, 12:56
I visited 60 Prospect twice recently and had very satisfying sessions with no interruptions. First time with YoYo and second with Ella. 60 plus 60 for the usual Eastern treatment. They both were masked for COVID protection. This continues to be a favorite go-to place for me.

JohnnyOceans2
01-23-21, 13:56
Don't really follow politics so I apologize if this seems like a dumb question to you. With this new change in office I often hear rumblings that crack downs will increase at AMPs. What does this new president mean to our hobby, is it still safe to partake for the time being or should I stay clear for a little bit?

Member #6443
01-23-21, 16:20
LOL. Sisi my ass. Apple. It's still the same crew there, they have just started using different names to dodge the reviews. I was told it was the mamasan, "coco" and "marty". It is in fact the boss, Apple and bitchy as fuck Cherry. They have been throwing out other names lately as well.

It would be simple enough to just not play games, be honest about your staff and perhaps get someone to replace Apple who is terrible. <shrug .

This place could be good, but manages to be terrible by how much potential it squanders.Heard. I'll skip this joint for the time being. It wasnt my best time by any means anyway. Plus it smelled like old soup in there mixed with piss and cum.

JohnDick75
01-23-21, 17:03
Don't really follow politics so I apologize if this seems like a dumb question to you. With this new change in office I often hear rumblings that crack downs will increase at AMPs. What does this new president mean to our hobby, is it still safe to partake for the time being or should I stay clear for a little bit?I have no idea what president means to hobby but someone mentioned the other day there will be crack down but for licensing so that has nothing to do with us mongers issue for us if police crackdown but no indication of that so far from reading the sight and checking online.

Mattis1775
01-23-21, 22:50
So, I wrote a review a few weeks ago on this place in Brighton. Typical Thai place that's LB and or transitioned. I wrote about a woman, whom I've seen many years ago when she use to host in South Boston. She took me for a ride, which I wrote in my previous post. Long time client way back and she ripped me for 140 for a nude HJ. Didn't want to offer what was offered to me years ago, which was BBFS. I was stupid to offer her that amount then, thinking that she was going to provide the service like she did in the past. She said, when I'm alone, we do it. Not now. Today, she wrote and said she was alone. Honestly, she was desperate for money because of no clients. She wanted 200. I so no, too much and we didn't do BBFS last time. Gave me an attitude. I was more upset the fact that I've seen her many years ago and was a good client. Tried to take advantage of me and I basically told her no business. You lost me for life. If you happen to come across this place, give it a try if you have the itch. But, overpriced, upsell and definitely not worth the time or effort.

Stwabi
01-24-21, 01:06
Does anyone know of a legit AMP that offers great massage and *lots* of teasing? No HE or anything extra other than teasing.

Mattis1775
01-24-21, 08:25
Does anyone know of a legit AMP that offers great massage and *lots* of teasing? No HE or anything extra other than teasing.Go spend hundreds of dollars in useless Tantra massage and they'll be more than happy to accommodate. They're known to edge of no return and leave you hanging. Sounds like you're into the BDSM as opposed to an AMP.

HighAmperage
01-24-21, 09:51
Does anyone know of a legit AMP that offers great massage and *lots* of teasing? No HE or anything extra other than teasing.You are looking for the mythical Unicorn. Teasing = touching, so once that line is crossed, there is no going back to the right side of the law. Legit (and therefore good) LMts know that. Unless you are extraordinary lucky to find a girl with massage talent / training and willing to tip for an HE anyway, you will not find what you are looking for.

STDKing
01-24-21, 10:24
You are looking for the mythical Unicorn. Teasing = touching, so once that line is crossed, there is no going back to the right side of the law. Legit (and therefore good) LMts know that. Unless you are extraordinary lucky to find a girl with massage talent / training and willing to tip for an HE anyway, you will not find what you are looking for.These places totally exist. Teasing without actually touching the cock or balls. No release. Whether it is legal or not for the lawyers. But the line seems pretty gray and not easy to prosecute.

Trickster666
01-24-21, 10:50
Does anyone know of a legit AMP that offers great massage and *lots* of teasing? No HE or anything extra other than teasing.You could just go and see a provider well known for her massage skills at the handshake place but tell her right away that you don't want a HJ, just some teasing. Google translator will help you with it. However, as someone has already mentioned, it will be an one-time session if you don't give her what she normally gets for a handjob.

EasiePeasie
01-24-21, 12:34
What's the damages if you do not want to share it public? LuLu is the same as Sophia because like you've said, everyone is scared but LuLu is on the grind to make the cheddar! They've used different names to draw more customers but once folks found out, they wanted new flavor.No problem my friend. I always get an hour there for a bit of massage at 60 house. Over the past year have tipped their requested 100 for FS, down 20 from previously. May be temporary change due to fewer customers, with commuters staying home in the burbs.

Correction to my previous report of only seeing Lulu / Sophia during Covid is that I saw a young, petite Amy in August. Avoid as both services were meh and she shorted my time. Being a forgettable YMMV experience, I had until writing this.

Joe Bujian
01-24-21, 13:56
You are looking for the mythical Unicorn...You are probably better of finding an AMP girl that gives a high quality massage and asking her for tease only. These girls take special requests all the time that might not make sense to the rest of us.

JohnDick75
01-24-21, 17:17
I was reading in earlier thread about Texas sting that caught over 48 people and were saying there was over 400 people in pictures but this was Texas the question is could something like that happen to us in Massachusetts.

https://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/texas/amp/Texas-prostitution-bust-arrest-massage-parlor-waco-12825788.php

Jack617
01-24-21, 17:23
So, I wrote a review a few weeks ago on this place in Brighton. Typical Thai place that's LB and or transitioned. I wrote about a woman, whom I've seen many years ago when she use to host in South Boston. She took me for a ride, which I wrote in my previous post. Long time client way back and she ripped me for 140 for a nude HJ. Didn't want to offer what was offered to me years ago, which was BBFS. I was stupid to offer her that amount then, thinking that she was going to provide the service like she did in the past. She said, when I'm alone, we do it. Not now. Today, she wrote and said she was alone. Honestly, she was desperate for money because of no clients. She wanted 200. I so no, too much and we didn't do BBFS last time. Gave me an attitude. I was more upset the fact that I've seen her many years ago and was a good client. Tried to take advantage of me and I basically told her no business. You lost me for life. If you happen to come across this place, give it a try if you have the itch. But, overpriced, upsell and definitely not worth the time or effort.Could you explain what you mean by "transitioned"? I sure hope it's not what I think. I thought perhaps you mis-typed above but your original post seems to indicate this not to be the case:

I went in and noticed a woman that I knew in South Boston. She transitioned fully to a woman back then. Look forward to your response, thank you.

Diamonds420
01-24-21, 18:26
Went for my second visit to Sanger in Quincy. Called ahead and made appt, when I arrived, front desk lady took me into a small shirt room. Previously I had Cici in a nice massage room, this was a closet. I got in the table, which was not long enough for my body, and the front desk lady comes in, says they are busy and to hang on. She then comes back, has me flip and starts aggressively jerking me. I'm stunned and she says "this what you want ya? I asked about massage and she said no massage, they busy.

I shrugged my shoulders and 2 minutes of kung-fu grip later she hits me up for 40+40. I scoff and pay up, then leave.

I'm headed north and still wanted a massage, so I stop on 114 in Middleton. Large chested mid 40's Chinese. Woman. Waiting, she gives me a good massage, although she was breathing very heavy the entire time. She teases a little, but drapes on the flip. She brushes by a few times but then abruptly ends and I go off disappointed.

Shall never return to either place.

PlayItAgain
01-25-21, 08:04
Any recommendations around Burlington / Woburn / Reading?

The only place I know is China Spa which is a legit one.

Mattis1775
01-25-21, 10:00
Went for my second visit to Sanger in Quincy. Called ahead and made appt, when I arrived, front desk lady took me into a small shirt room. Previously I had Cici in a nice massage room, this was a closet. I got in the table, which was not long enough for my body, and the front desk lady comes in, says they are busy and to hang on. She then comes back, has me flip and starts aggressively jerking me. I'm stunned and she says "this what you want ya? I asked about massage and she said no massage, they busy.

I shrugged my shoulders and 2 minutes of kung-fu grip later she hits me up for 40+40. I scoff and pay up, then leave.

I'm headed north and still wanted a massage, so I stop on 114 in Middleton. Large chested mid 40's Chinese. Woman. Waiting, she gives me a good massage, although she was breathing very heavy the entire time. She teases a little, but drapes on the flip. She brushes by a few times but then abruptly ends and I go off disappointed.

Shall never return to either place.Middleton has been well spoken here. Do your research next time and you'll save money and not give them your hard earned money. Let this place close down.

Jack617
01-25-21, 11:51
Could you explain what you mean by "transitioned"? I sure hope it's not what I think. I thought perhaps you mis-typed above but your original post seems to indicate this not to be the case:

Look forward to your response, thank you.Hey Mattis, maybe you missed my post or I am on your vast ignore list. I am concerned that "transitioned" means what I think it does, that a transitioned "woman" was once a man. Maybe someone else can help me out with this since I have zero experience in the Thai AMP scene. I just want to make sure me or anyone else is not unknowing banging a BBFS post op.

Well, I left here relieved. But, my wallet is a lot lighter. I tried to find some reviews here. But, managed to find a couple and it was good enough for me to go. Located in Brighton on a side street. I went in and noticed a woman that I knew in South Boston. She transitioned fully to a woman back then. For those Mongers that been here awhile, she was near Andrew Square and had a spiral stairwell. It was over 15-years since we last met and I've seen her many times. Long story short, when it came to the flip, after talking a lot from the past, she said "take care of me". Of course, I thought we were going to do the exact thing we did 15-years ago. BBFSCIP. I said 120 as that was what I paid way back then. But, I didn't exactly ask what we were going to do. I only assumed that's what we were going to do.

I started taking her clothes off and she said, "Oh, I'm not alone (her co-worker was there too) and I can only give you HJ. ". I told her I can give you less. But, of course, a long chat, old friends we should say, she begged for the extra money. Next time, when she's alone, we can do FS. But, with a condom. I immediately felt ripped off. Old friends of course. She got fully nude except she pulled down her pants. Gave me a very nice HJ. I must admit that the HJ was very good. I spilled my cum and she cleaned me up. We exchanged numbers. But, even old friends, I will not repeat. She also said, the place normally doesn't do HE unless they really know you. So, for you new guys, make sure you warm her up with you usual line and light touching to get a HE. Now, I cannot say how much she'll charge you! But, I definitely got ripped off here. Old friends. I'm still pissed off about it. But, whatever.

TheCloser617
01-25-21, 12:27
I've only been to Blue Sky in Danvers, Peaceful Orchid in Wakefield, and Holistic Spa in Revere.

Blue Sky has been good and fairly priced. Peaceful Orchid they want too much. Holistic was actually great if you want more legit place that is safe and clean.

Any recommendations for places you've been to lately? Not driving to Waltham.

Augustwest
01-25-21, 14:56
Does anyone know of a legit AMP that offers great massage and *lots* of teasing? No HE or anything extra other than teasing.I actually have visited one several times, the teasing is really sensual but no direct contact with the illegal areas. It's Jen at JMT in Acton. I knew her back when she did HE (I also used to engage in DATY with her.), and she got raided a few years ago (Sudbury, Boston Post Rd). She reopened nearby a while back and is legit but old habits die hard. I go back and see her from time to time out of hope she'll bend the rules. The hope / anticipation is actually worth it, but then I go to another nearby place to get a rub and finish. Gets expensive.

Another one I've been to once or twice is downtown Boston, off Post Office Square called The Bamboo Valley. Cute younger girl, tease with no finish.

Augustwest
01-25-21, 15:03
Don't really follow politics so I apologize if this seems like a dumb question to you. With this new change in office I often hear rumblings that crack downs will increase at AMPs. What does this new president mean to our hobby, is it still safe to partake for the time being or should I stay clear for a little bit?The president has nothing to do with this hobby. It's regulated by state laws or local ordinances, and enforcement depends on the local PD and how many complaints they receive vs how much they're receiving in payoffs.

Augustwest
01-25-21, 15:05
You are probably better of finding an AMP girl that gives a high quality massage and asking her for tease only. These girls take special requests all the time that might not make sense to the rest of us.If taking this approach, my go-to would be Leeza in Clinton.

MarriedTom
01-25-21, 15:43
Will be in Marlboro for work the next 4 months or so. Looking for a good rub / tug (anything more would be bonus). I Have rttf and saw 1007 bpr, but no others. Any other recommendations? Working near City Hall. Any STG or UTR girls are welcomed too! LOL!

WalthamKid
01-25-21, 16:04
Does anyone know of a legit AMP that offers great massage and *lots* of teasing? No HE or anything extra other than teasing.Can anyone direct me towards a girl that will get up on the table with me (my first AMP girl was sunny in prov so I was spoiled? Not looking for FS but def want some body to body contact. Any suggestions?

HomerSpinSome
01-25-21, 17:52
Fully transitioned usually means penectomy.

Could you explain what you mean by "transitioned"? I sure hope it's not what I think. I thought perhaps you mis-typed above but your original post seems to indicate this not to be the case:

Look forward to your response, thank you.

Jimmy Pratt
01-26-21, 00:19
Will be in Marlboro for work the next 4 months or so. Looking for a good rub / tug (anything more would be bonus). I Have rttf and saw 1007 bpr, but no others. Any other recommendations? Working near City Hall. Any STG or UTR girls are welcomed too! LOL!1007 (sunny) is really the only choice in Marlborough now. I would have told you to go to Hudson, but they're closed too. Your best bet from Marlboro will be to hit Framingham, as it's the closest. The next closest will be Clinton, where you can either make an appointment with Leeza or go to Sunshine. After that, it's only 20 or so minutes to Worcester, where the possibilities expand even further.

JP.

Member #6443
01-26-21, 05:51
Will be in Marlboro for work the next 4 months or so. Looking for a good rub / tug (anything more would be bonus). I Have rttf and saw 1007 bpr, but no others. Any other recommendations? Working near City Hall. Any STG or UTR girls are welcomed too! LOL!Go to Bedford. That's your best bet.

MarriedTom
01-26-21, 10:36
Thanks for the input. I come in from 495 North, so someone also suggested Medway and Milford on my way south.

WalthamKid
01-26-21, 13:02
Go to Bedford. That's your best bet.Which place is bedford? I just started working in lexington and I'm learning what's around. Can someone tell me what happened to the marrett location I was always hearing about? Thanks guys.

Sex Rohmer
01-26-21, 14:25
Which place is bedford? I just started working in lexington and I'm learning what's around. Can someone tell me what happened to the marrett location I was always hearing about? Thanks guys.Marrett became 14 Muzzey.

Bedford - 363 Great. Also 5 Shawsheen, behind McDonalds.

HighAmperage
01-26-21, 16:00
Marrett became 14 Muzzey.

Bedford - 363 Great. Also 5 Shawsheen, behind McDonalds.14 Muzzey (formerly Marrett) highly recommended. Also highly recommended is 363 Great Road in Bedford. Cindi is mamasan there and very nice and playful. Jessica, who was awesome, just left so I don't know who the new girl is. Don't bother with 5 Shawseen.

If you are looking for everything you might desire, make the short drive to 220 Waverly in H2 O town.

GoodVibs0515
01-26-21, 16:15
Hello everyone.

Does anyone have any info on a couples massage that will do HE on both. GF and I want to give it a try. Thank you for any info.

JakeMonger
01-26-21, 16:36
Went to 60 today, first time in a very long time. Avoided it due to the reviews of it being so busy, but decided to go for it. Got an hour with Yoyo and my god, she's fantastic. Asked for soft / medium and did exactly that. Haven't searched for other reviews specifically of her, so I'm not certain as to what else she offers; but I opted for the standard finish, which was one of the best I've had. She could be my go-to from now on. Along with the majority of this thread also I'm sure.

SalamanderFour
01-26-21, 18:41
Does anyone know of a legit AMP that offers great massage and *lots* of teasing? No HE or anything extra other than teasing.Formerly you could get this at Revival Bodywork of Swansea. Teasing, and then they'd give you oil to finish yourself off while she watches and smiles. About 6-12 mos ago they had a change of ownership (or so it appeared) and now it's just a back massage. No even any work on the front.

No flip, no tease, no nothing.

KatSuno1492
01-26-21, 18:50
I was on my way to see Summer at Waverly today and noticed that they had contractors working and the door was open, as I was walking they say closed.

Since I was in the neighbourhood, I heading down to 1 Main, this time I didn't call, and I was greeted by May, very thin younger girl with nice cleavage, took my temp, and sanitize my hands. Asked for an 1 hr she said no, I have an appointment. Message was good some decent teasing. A little rushed. But during the session 2 other mongers walked in. (believe due to the fact Waverly was closed).

But then on flip she said do you want to have fun. ? I said yes I showed her the cover. She replied I Know you are going to take care of me. No haggling nice FS. All in total $$. Will repeat.Hmmm I wonder if they are putting walls up to the ceiling now?

Trickster666
01-26-21, 19:53
I was visiting Spring St place in Watertown once in a while for ages. In more than 10 years of going there had a HJ once and that's it. I stopped by this place literally by an accident as Watertown Sq place was busy. I don't regret I did. They suddenly turned to the dark side, and the session was very satisfying. I will share the details via private messaging, including her name and price, and perhaps her personal phone number (if I really like you) with those interested.

BigStar1
01-26-21, 20:21
Has anybody been to see the Japanese girls that advertise on bed page for incall massage in Woburn, Burlington Dedham?

Is it a hotel set up? Worth the trip or not as advertised?

Bigstar1.

HunneMan
01-26-21, 21:27
Hmmm I wonder if they are putting walls up to the ceiling now?I do have to say that this place need a good renovation. With walls to the ceiling. I never understood that concept.

They haven't touched it in 15 years.

This week heading back to 1 Main.

Remove666
01-26-21, 22:46
Is Red or Yellow in Methuen worth trying? Did a drive by and both are tucked away nicely.

Jimmy Pratt
01-27-21, 02:06
Has anybody been to see the Japanese girls that advertise on bed page for incall massage in Woburn, Burlington Dedham?

Bigstar1.Yes, they're all the 2-call setup, where they'll tell you the room number once you're on-site. And, you're highly unlikely to get anyone under 40 or that looks anything like the pictures. You'll also notice on those ads that they have the same setup in other towns with different phone numbers. It's truly luck of the draw who you get.

Annderson
01-27-21, 06:49
Any help with Sanger?

Shall never return to either place.

Syedna
01-27-21, 14:38
Is Red or Yellow in Methuen worth trying? Did a drive by and both are tucked away nicely.Check Lawrence massage parlor reports.

JohnSmithy991
01-27-21, 15:00
Long time monger, first time poster and all that.

Stopped at 1 Main today for the first time after reading all the reviews. Sanitized my hands and had my temperature taken by May. I'd guess late 30's / early 40's, small but good sized up top. Asked her for hh and didn't have any interruptions. I was surprised after hearing how busy this place has been.

Started out with a nice back and neck massage. Could have used a little more pressure but that's on me. Moved down to my legs with lots of teasing and grazing all the right spots. Flipped and had some negotiating. Settled on 0. 8 for topless HE. She allowed lots of roaming. Technique was good but didn't go for it when I asked for PM. Maybe next time. Finished with a few minutes left and asked if I wanted more massage. Gave me a nice deep leg massage and we bantered back and forth. Got a little extra time since she seemed interested in fixing my leg soreness. Overall good experience, would recommend. 0. 4/0. 8.

Amppro95
01-27-21, 15:21
Check Lawrence massage parlor reports.I've gone to red twice in the last two weeks, great massage, typical HJ, I've had Julia both times, older, bigger lady, nothing much to look at, not a great body, this week before she started the HJ I asked her if we could have sex? She said yes. Then asked. With me? I said yes, I got up and grabbed a condom and she just stood there. I asked. Are we going to have sex? She said. No, HJ only. So I think it was just a language thing, but it was a bit weird, gave me UTC access both up and down. Saw 2 other ladies when I was leaving, one looked 50 ish, attractive, short black hair, one looked younger like brownish or platinum hair she looked good. I'll try one more time but if I don't get at least a BJ, I'll be moving on.

JohnGlobalCorp
01-27-21, 16:30
I was visiting Spring St place in Watertown once in a while for ages. In more than 10 years of going there had a HJ once and that's it. I stopped by this place literally by an accident as Watertown Sq place was busy. I don't regret I did. They suddenly turned to the dark side, and the session was very satisfying. I will share the details via private messaging, including her name and price, and perhaps her personal phone number (if I really like you) with those interested.I haven't been there in a while and I wouldn't mind changing flavor I'm open if if you don't mind sharing.

Todas
01-27-21, 17:32
Just got my stimmi and was thinking about trying somewhere new: either 1 main or 220 in h20, usually a creature of habit and have been relying on girls I know but want to try a new place and thise 2 arein my area. Was looking for a FS release and not just a HE. Any firsthand info would be greatly appreciated, birthday next week and need to scratch that itch.
PM info if that works as well
TIA.

Member #6443
01-27-21, 18:40
I was visiting Spring St place in Watertown once in a while for ages. In more than 10 years of going there had a HJ once and that's it. I stopped by this place literally by an accident as Watertown Sq place was busy. I don't regret I did. They suddenly turned to the dark side, and the session was very satisfying. I will share the details via private messaging, including her name and price, and perhaps her personal phone number (if I really like you) with those interested.Is this Orchid or Sunshine?

Trickster666
01-27-21, 19:00
Is this Orchid or Sunshine?Orchid spa.

SreeDeep
01-27-21, 19:08
Haha that's happened to me before in AMPs. Nowadays, I typically indicate what I want with actions and then hand them the cover. They take care of it from there.

I've gone to red twice in the last two weeks, great massage, typical HJ, I've had Julia both times, older, bigger lady, nothing much to look at, not a great body, this week before she started the HJ I asked her if we could have sex? She said yes. Then asked. With me? I said yes, I got up and grabbed a condom and she just stood there. I asked. Are we going to have sex? She said. No, HJ only. So I think it was just a language thing, but it was a bit weird, gave me UTC access both up and down. Saw 2 other ladies when I was leaving, one looked 50 ish, attractive, short black hair, one looked younger like brownish or platinum hair she looked good. I'll try one more time but if I don't get at least a BJ, I'll be moving on.

JohnDick75
01-27-21, 19:18
I've gone to red twice in the last two weeks, great massage, typical HJ, I've had Julia both times, older, bigger lady, nothing much to look at, not a great body, this week before she started the HJ I asked her if we could have sex? She said yes. Then asked. With me? I said yes, I got up and grabbed a condom and she just stood there. I asked. Are we going to have sex? She said. No, HJ only. So I think it was just a language thing, but it was a bit weird, gave me UTC access both up and down. Saw 2 other ladies when I was leaving, one looked 50 ish, attractive, short black hair, one looked younger like brownish or platinum hair she looked good. I'll try one more time but if I don't get at least a BJ, I'll be moving on.Just went to red yesterday yeah the place is Discreet though I worry about the sign when you come to office park saying 24 hour surveillance also I usually turn of the light because police could see what's going on in the dark however different girl insisted on having the light on well no big deal if rumor is right and cameras are just live footage not tape if anyone ever gets close enough to red sun women should ask if they keep the film anyway your right most of them are average looking and they will never give full service as I have asked many times though you may have better luck as they seem to tolerate me because it takes them a lot of effort to get me off but just because of parking set up I would recommend. I have also had communication issues with red sun girls they really need to work on there English.

Yellow sun is ridiculous up sell as they over charge and don't even hide the fact you are dollar sign.

JohnDick75
01-27-21, 19:28
My question for peace of mind for myself and the other mongers is how often do police raid in 495 area (Methuen, Haverhill, Andover) is it like the Massachusetts arrest on Google where more often than not it's only the woman and any poor monger caught in parlor. Last time I googled massage parlor arrest it was a parlor in Hudson Mass where ever that is. From what I hear police department don't care enough unless complains or pressure from mayor so can current or former officer confirm these statements.

Jim Mack
01-27-21, 20:32
Avenue or Street? I've seen both in Watertown.

The one on the Avenue was dark and hard to read the sign on the door. It was near the corner of the street.

TurnOverHoney
01-27-21, 22:13
Went there today, any info DM me. This is one of the places across from the pike. I don't mean to not share details but would rather DM due to it not being there very long. I don't really monger anymore, if I get the itch I do escorts. I had a good time but other mongers may not.

JohnGlobalCorp
01-27-21, 23:05

The one on the Avenue was dark and hard to read the sign on the door. It was near the corner of the street.Close to FD.

EasiePeasie
01-27-21, 23:18

The one on the Avenue was dark and hard to read the sign on the door. It was near the corner of the street.Avenue, near Orchard St.

FrogPilot
01-28-21, 01:53
New girl at Waverley named Misha. She is friendly and accommodating but I've been with better there. She probably had a nice spinner body a few years back. Typical prices, she asked for the money up front, that never bothers me. She's operating on the fringe of society, I don't blame her for being a little skeptical of new customers, and I'm sure if I saw her again she wouldn't ask for it. I don't understand some people complaining that it kills the mood for them. You're getting your rocks off in an illicit spa, what fragile mood could you possibly be in? Also, she's going to ask you to name the price. Here's a tip, come in $20 less than what you're willing to pay, if she tries to negotiate for more, as long as you're both being reasonable, throwing in the extra $20 will take care of it. She feels like she got a little more out of you and you got to stay within your personal limit. Sorry for getting on the soapbox for a minute but it's laughable that some people are so bad at this.

Aluver
01-28-21, 10:52
My question for peace of mind for myself and the other mongers is how often do police raid in 495 area (Methuen, Haverhill, Andover) is it like the Massachusetts arrest on Google where more often than not it's only the woman and any poor monger caught in parlor. Last time I googled massage parlor arrest it was a parlor in Hudson Mass where ever that is. From what I hear police department don't care enough unless complains or pressure from mayor so can current or former officer confirm these statements.You might want to find a different hobby if you need complete peace of mind in that regard. Always a risk involved, but it can be minimized by doing your research, keeping your eyes open and thinking with your big head over the small one. The current slate of crackdowns is from the regulatory end. The Massage licensing board is going after girls who used fake credentials to get a massage license or a store license in MA. They are literally hauling them in front of mandatory online meetings with little to no notice and griling them about their "education. " But while "they" are not going after mongers per se, you can't rule out LE taking the opportunity to rattle a few of our cages if the right, or wrong from our end, situation presents itself.

HappyDave
01-28-21, 12:20
My question for peace of mind for myself and the other mongers is how often do police raid in 495 area (Methuen, Haverhill, Andover) is it like the Massachusetts arrest on Google where more often than not it's only the woman and any poor monger caught in parlor. Last time I googled massage parlor arrest it was a parlor in Hudson Mass where ever that is. From what I hear police department don't care enough unless complains or pressure from mayor so can current or former officer confirm these statements.I have been to spas even had recently reviewed them just before a bust. Some of these spas that we review all the time have had issues with LEO over the many years of time. Just no way to know, the long time store fronts that have always offered extras seem the safest bet. Towns like Quincy, Waltham and Watertown that are heavily Asian seem to tolerate them the best and it there is a complaint it tends to be a quiet move along to the owner. Stick to those Towns you should fair well, China Town about the same.

JohnDick75
01-28-21, 12:26
You might want to find a different hobby if you need complete peace of mind in that regard. Always a risk involved, but it can be minimized by doing your research, keeping your eyes open and thinking with your big head over the small one. The current slate of crackdowns is from the regulatory end. The Massage licensing board is going after girls who used fake credentials to get a massage license or a store license in MA. They are literally hauling them in front of mandatory online meetings with little to no notice and griling them about their "education. " But while "they" are not going after mongers per se, you can't rule out LE taking the opportunity to rattle a few of our cages if the right, or wrong from our end, situation presents itself.Your right and I am planning to cut back biggest issues is urge can be uncontrollable but I am definitely going to make great or effort to cut back from parlors.

Spectator
01-28-21, 12:55
I have also had communication issues with red sun girls they really need to work on there English.

Yellow sun is ridiculous up sell as they over charge and don't even hide the fact you are dollar sign.I've been going to Red Sun for years. The owner is a nice lady, she really gives a proper legit massage, the ending is sorta just the icing on the cake. Haven't been since the Rona, but the people she has hired have always also been on the better trainded side.

Yello Lily used to have pretty girls give a sensual rub with an orgasm of some kind. Then it got wierd and it became rush rush for maximum dollars. The owner sometimes posts here, his other places are better. I don't understand how YL fell so far.

ITs not a good massage, and its not a good brothel. It's just a quick rip off. Even to regular customers.

The same girls rotate to Can't, and they act much more professional there.

MaybeSometime
01-28-21, 14:07

Bigstar1.Without a link to the ad I cannot tell you much. I can say it is in one of a few hotels, the pictures don't match, and the girl list likely older. Service can very widely.

JohnDick75
01-28-21, 14:27
I've been going to Red Sun for years. The owner is a nice lady, she really gives a proper legit massage, the ending is sorta just the icing on the cake. Haven't been since the Rona, but the people she has hired have always also been on the better trainded side.

Yello Lily used to have pretty girls give a sensual rub with an orgasm of some kind. Then it got wierd and it became rush rush for maximum dollars. The owner sometimes posts here, his other places are better. I don't understand how YL fell so far.

ITs not a good massage, and its not a good brothel. It's just a quick rip off. Even to regular customers.

The same girls rotate to Can't, and they act much more professional there.Yeah people keep saying Yellow Lilly changed I wonder what changed and strange an owner posting though maybe he can learn from customers what's working and what's not.

Stwabi
01-28-21, 17:15
I was just wondering: Have you ever heard of a monger who was arrested because they visited an AMP in the past (in MA)? I know LE always cracks down on the girls and the spas, but I have never heard of a monger getting in trouble in MA because he was identified from, say, video footage of the hidden cameras.

Mr Bao
01-29-21, 01:27
No problem my friend. I always get an hour there for a bit of massage at 60 house. Over the past year have tipped their requested 100 for FS, down 20 from previously. May be temporary change due to fewer customers, with commuters staying home in the burbs.

Correction to my previous report of only seeing Lulu / Sophia during Covid is that I saw a young, petite Amy in August. Avoid as both services were meh and she shorted my time. Being a forgettable YMMV experience, I had until writing this.Thanks! I'm going to see if anyone new or same as it has been a few weeks since I have adventured into town. TBD.

Eligrn101
01-29-21, 07:59
Saw Michelle for second time in last several months. More of a body rub than massage but very well done. Accommodating, wants to please, takes direction. Full hour; maybe a few minutes over. Standard finish. OTC roaming only. Will repeat. 60 plus 50 tip for the effort.

CrazyCrouton
01-29-21, 08:14
I was just wondering: Have you ever heard of a monger who was arrested because they visited an AMP in the past (in MA)? I know LE always cracks down on the girls and the spas, but I have never heard of a monger getting in trouble in MA because he was identified from, say, video footage of the hidden cameras.Can you please post a link to this story because I'm sure we would all be very interested? Making a statement like that should always follow the link because as we all know on this website you can say pretty much anything you want. Thanks a lot I'll be looking forward to your response.

Spaz2580
01-29-21, 10:05
There are 2 AMPs on Spring street. Was this 9 spring or 15 spring. I only went to the one that was legit twice and never got HE so stopped going. Blue balls.

What did you get and price. Thanks in advance.

I was visiting Spring St place in Watertown once in a while for ages. In more than 10 years of going there had a HJ once and that's it. I stopped by this place literally by an accident as Watertown Sq place was busy. I don't regret I did. They suddenly turned to the dark side, and the session was very satisfying. I will share the details via private messaging, including her name and price, and perhaps her personal phone number (if I really like you) with those interested.

Spaz2580
01-29-21, 10:17
Don't know of any, but if you book for both couples massage you can ask near the end for the HE for both. For money they will prob oblige. Let us know how it goes. Just have your wife or gf point own there like how we do or she can give signals like touch her leg or butt.

Hello everyone.

Does anyone have any info on a couples massage that will do HE on both. GF and I want to give it a try. Thank you for any info.

Trickster666
01-29-21, 11:28
There are 2 AMPs on Spring street. Was this 9 spring or 15 spring. I only went to the one that was legit twice and never got HE so stopped going. Blue balls.

What did you get and price. Thanks in advance.Orchid at 9 Spring.

ClayMcCoy
01-29-21, 11:34
Saw Michelle for second time in last several months. More of a body rub than massage but very well done. Accommodating, wants to please, takes direction. Full hour; maybe a few minutes over. Standard finish. OTC roaming only. Will repeat. 60 plus 50 tip for the effort.Hmmm. Must be YMMV or has changed since I went there. The last two times I went it was DIY.

OldtimerMa
01-29-21, 11:49
Don't know of any, but if you book for both couples massage you can ask near the end for the HE for both. For money they will prob oblige. Let us know how it goes. Just have your wife or gf point own there like how we do or she can give signals like touch her leg or butt.I had a girlfriend who once asked me if I ever go to any of those shady massage places. I denied it first but then admitted that I visit those sometimes. She jokingly asked if she can join me. We laughed about it but she then asked me in a completely serious way if I can arrange the visit for 2 of us when she could watch the whole thing. So I did! My go-to agreed to have a FS session with my gf being present for extra 100. My gf was sitting quietly throughout the whole thing. She wasn't doing or saying anything, just enjoying the view. She told me on our way home that she liked it. We parted our ways 2 months later.

Dboy111
01-29-21, 12:58
Hey,

Does anybody know of any busty big boob Asians around the area? Maybe near the North Shore. I think someone mentioned Jin in Salem? Could someone provide me with some big boob options. I can provide a big boob Cuban and Brazilian in return. Thank you. Dboy.

Spectator
01-29-21, 13:02
she could watch the whole thing. So I did! <snip> We parted our ways 2 months later.PSA: No matter how good an idea that threesome she suggested, or letting her watch you tag a hooker, or spending the night together at a swingers club in London seems, just say no.

Mattis1775
01-29-21, 15:36
I had a girlfriend who once asked me if I ever go to any of those shady massage places. I denied it first but then admitted that I visit those sometimes. She jokingly asked if she can join me. We laughed about it but she then asked me in a completely serious way if I can arrange the visit for 2 of us when she could watch the whole thing. So I did! My go-to agreed to have a FS session with my gf being present for extra 100. My gf was sitting quietly throughout the whole thing. She wasn't doing or saying anything, just enjoying the view. She told me on our way home that she liked it. We parted our ways 2 months later.Funny, I thought about doing a couple massage at a place that I frequent. My wet dream was to have a massage next to one another, I was going to ask that I turn over first, give me a HE, before my gf turns around. Haven't done it yet. But, something I may entertain.

CrazyCrouton
01-29-21, 17:02
I had a girlfriend who once asked me if I ever go to any of those shady massage places. I denied it first but then admitted that I visit those sometimes. She jokingly asked if she can join me. We laughed about it but she then asked me in a completely serious way if I can arrange the visit for 2 of us when she could watch the whole thing. So I did! My go-to agreed to have a FS session with my gf being present for extra 100. My gf was sitting quietly throughout the whole thing. She wasn't doing or saying anything, just enjoying the view. She told me on our way home that she liked it. We parted our ways 2 months later.That is supercalifragilisticexpialidocious really incredible! When did this take place? Could you please tell me what exact place this was and who exactly you saw for this? I am very very interested. Thanks friend. I'll be waiting for your response.

Stwabi
01-29-21, 19:00
Can you please post a link to this story because I'm sure we would all be very interested? Making a statement like that should always follow the link because as we all know on this website you can say pretty much anything you want. Thanks a lot I'll be looking forward to your response.This is the link to a story where 4 AMPs were raided late 2019 in Watertown and 4 men customers were arrested (during the bust it looks like):

https://www.boston.com/news/crime/2019/11/13/four-arrests-related-to-sexual-conduct-for-a-fee-at-four-watertown-massage-parlors

The 4 men were named and their lives probably ruined beyond recovery. I wonder how they were caught, because for an arrest to happen, LE has to know for a fact that the customer received "extras". Maybe they just caught them red-handed on the bust? I just wonder if there are more stories like that in MA, where the mongers are arrested for their visit to an AMP. More importantly, I wonder if it is possible for LE to arrest mongers retroactively on their past visits using video footage collected with hidden cameras.

LightNoOil
01-29-21, 19:31
I had the same situation but my gf chickened out at the last min. Literally right in the lobby of the building! The provider was Monica (big fake tits & Tattoo) from the now closed Star on Hancock Street - 2nd Floor. I made arrangements ahead of time, scheduled a time & date with Monica for an extra C-note. She said she wouldn't touch my gf but was ok with with her being touched by my gf. Uggggg! So Close.

I had a girlfriend who once asked me if I ever go to any of those shady massage places. I denied it first but then admitted that I visit those sometimes. She jokingly asked if she can join me. We laughed about it but she then asked me in a completely serious way if I can arrange the visit for 2 of us when she could watch the whole thing. So I did! My go-to agreed to have a FS session with my gf being present for extra 100. My gf was sitting quietly throughout the whole thing. She wasn't doing or saying anything, just enjoying the view. She told me on our way home that she liked it. We parted our ways 2 months later.

OldtimerMa
01-29-21, 20:11
That is supercalifragilisticexpialidocious really incredible! When did this take place? Could you please tell me what exact place this was and who exactly you saw for this? I am very very interested. Thanks friend. I'll be waiting for your response.You sound like a great guy. Very polite. Of course I will give you the name and the place. Soon, very soon. My PM with detailed descriptions is on its way to your inbox.

CrazyCrouton
01-29-21, 20:23
You sound like a great guy. Very polite. Of course I will give you the name and the place. Soon, very soon. My PM with detailed descriptions is on its way to your inbox.Thanks. I don't need a PM. You can just let me know here. Thanks again.

OldtimerMa
01-29-21, 21:48
I know where Summer is working. She doesn't want everyone to know. Trusted seniors can PM me.That's great news! I am very interested in knowing where in the Boston area Summer is. Please, post the info here. Thank you very much in advance.

JohnDick75
01-29-21, 23:06
This is the link to a story where 4 AMPs were raided late 2019 in Watertown and 4 men customers were arrested (during the bust it looks like):

https://www.boston.com/news/crime/2019/11/13/four-arrests-related-to-sexual-conduct-for-a-fee-at-four-watertown-massage-parlors

The 4 men were named and their lives probably ruined beyond recovery. I wonder how they were caught, because for an arrest to happen, LE has to know for a fact that the customer received "extras". Maybe they just caught them red-handed on the bust? I just wonder if there are more stories like that in MA, where the mongers are arrested for their visit to an AMP. More importantly, I wonder if it is possible for LE to arrest mongers retroactively on their past visits using video footage collected with hidden cameras.Great work finding the article and that's my question would police track mongers retroactively I want to say no just as I think they were unlucky being caught in the raid and I based guess on the fact if police used retroactive video it would probably be more than 4 mongers not as much as Kraft bust but like that Texas article I post a few weeks ago where 50 mongers were arrested but all on this is only a guess.

Jack617
01-29-21, 23:21
Thanks. I don't need a PM. You can just let me know here. Thanks again.Very interested if these guys, really one guy, ever actually responded to you via PM. Please just post on the board, no need for silly PM's.

You sound like a great guy. Very polite. Of course I will give you the name and the place. Soon, very soon. My PM with detailed descriptions is on its way to your inbox.

I have the list and will send it to you soon. Keep checking your private messages and don't go anywhere.

Dieter M
01-29-21, 23:49
This is the link to a story where 4 AMPs were raided late 2019 in Watertown and 4 men customers were arrested (during the bust it looks like):

The 4 men were named and their lives probably ruined beyond recovery. I wonder how they were caught, because for an arrest to happen, LE has to know for a fact that the customer received "extras". Maybe they just caught them red-handed on the bust? I just wonder if there are more stories like that in MA, where the mongers are arrested for their visit to an AMP. More importantly, I wonder if it is possible for LE to arrest mongers retroactively on their past visits using video footage collected with hidden cameras.Sounds like the 4 people were the girls from that article judging by the name, age, and address listed. Similar to the pawtucket ri issues. Plus it says people not men.

Katokay
01-30-21, 06:46

The 4 men were named and their lives probably ruined beyond recovery. I wonder how they were caught, because for an arrest to happen, LE has to know for a fact that the customer received "extras". Maybe they just caught them red-handed on the bust? I just wonder if there are more stories like that in MA, where the mongers are arrested for their visit to an AMP. More importantly, I wonder if it is possible for LE to arrest mongers retroactively on their past visits using video footage collected with hidden cameras.Pretty sure those were the owners of the mps not customers. Give away is one is from flushing. Not sure why a customer would travel from flushing New Jersey to watertown for a massage. Flushing has better prices, better looking women, and more options.

MeatMan
01-30-21, 08:54
Flushing has better prices, better looking women, and more options.I've been reading the Flushing/Queens NYC massage reports for the last few weeks. I read that if you're walking along the streets, they'll whisper out to get your attention for a massage or FS. Could Chinatown implement that same formula?.

CrazyCrouton
01-30-21, 09:31
[Deleted by Admin]

Apologies to Crazy, I thought he was somebody else. I shouldn't have been a dick to him.

A2

RazGrizace00
01-30-21, 10:04
I've been reading the Flushing/Queens NYC massage reports for the last few weeks. I read that if you're walking along the streets, they'll whisper out to get your attention for a massage or FS. Could Chinatown implement that same formula?.When covid chills a little bit I'll go check out the scene there. I'll also post a message there. Do they have any BBFS CIP spots there or is YMMV? Also any recommended pizza spots?

Spanker100
01-30-21, 10:29
I had a girlfriend who once asked me if I ever go to any of those shady massage places. I denied it first but then admitted that I visit those sometimes. She jokingly asked if she can join me. We laughed about it but she then asked me in a completely serious way if I can arrange the visit for 2 of us when she could watch the whole thing. So I did! My go-to agreed to have a FS session with my gf being present for extra 100. My gf was sitting quietly throughout the whole thing. She wasn't doing or saying anything, just enjoying the view. She told me on our way home that she liked it. We parted our ways 2 months later.Once she realized you were plowing hookers, she had no use for you. Everyone I know that has done a 3-some, was broken up not long after.

Mattis1775
01-30-21, 10:44
When covid chills a little bit I'll go check out the scene there. I'll also post a message there. Do they have any BBFS CIP spots there or is YMMV? Also any recommended pizza spots?Wow. NYC got more important crimes to worry about and forget about the happy happy massage handjob places. That's why it's a goldmine at NYC. Lots of choices and more on the menu. Chinatown here, they don't even take their tops off. I've read west coast is so competitive that AMP offers BB to get the clients. Man. No hassle, haggle, straight to the point. My kind of place. Still, Thailand is my ultimate dream place. Maybe some day.

KatSuno1492
01-30-21, 11:45

... More importantly, I wonder if it is possible for LE to arrest mongers retroactively on their past visits using video footage collected with hidden cameras.If there are cameras in the room which are not provided by a court order, they are illegal recordings and, as such, would be inadmissible in court. If they were put there by LE from a court order, then there are several restrictions which would have to be put in place for how the recordings are handled for them to be admissible. In the massage room, you have a certain expectation of privacy, and LE's failure to follow certain rules around those recordings are how the recordings in FL / Kraft case got thrown out.

Andir
01-30-21, 11:58
I know where Summer is working.Fantastic! Buddy, please, let the forum guys know Summer's whereabouts. You will instantly become a superhero for many. I know you are a great sharer of goodies.

OldtimerMa
01-30-21, 12:07
I've been reading the Flushing/Queens NYC massage reports for the last few weeks. I read that if you're walking along the streets, they'll whisper out to get your attention for a massage or FS. Could Chinatown implement that same formula?.I am in NYC right now and will check out Flushing spots later today. I will let you know the outcome of my exploratory expedition.

SalamanderFour
01-30-21, 12:50
Given the recent crackdowns in Watertown, Middleboro, et al, does anyone know of any masseuses who work privately, not out of a business front?

That might attract less attention.

I know of one on the south side, but she charges escort type rates, for just a sensual massage.

HappyDave
01-30-21, 13:28

The 4 men were named and their lives probably ruined beyond recovery. I wonder how they were caught, because for an arrest to happen, LE has to know for a fact that the customer received "extras". Maybe they just caught them red-handed on the bust? I just wonder if there are more stories like that in MA, where the mongers are arrested for their visit to an AMP. More importantly, I wonder if it is possible for LE to arrest mongers retroactively on their past visits using video footage collected with hidden cameras.This kind of answers some questions, one AMP for sure is regularly still reviewed as FS and two of the other sound familiar. It is a revolving door. I swear for sure I left C&R out the back door and up the alley and three plain clothes were hanging out trying to look inconspicuous out on the main corner. I know LEO officers that have frequented places. For my decades in this hobby especially with store fronts. Accepting towns with large Asian communities do a little squeeze now and then if there are complaints, news articles or outside state or federal politics. Then its all back to normal. Always has been, always will be.

SPMartini
01-30-21, 14:19
First timer here, asking for some help, not big into the AMP's, not hating just not my thing. Was looking to see if anyone could help with info on non-Asian providers. Know I'm new, know my place, respect to the senior members.

JohnDick75
01-30-21, 14:36
Sounds like the 4 people were the girls from that article judging by the name, age, and address listed. Similar to the pawtucket ri issues. Plus it says people not men.Your right it's strange after I go to parlor I am overcome with fear but a few days later I calm down and realize Mass as far as I know doesn't go after mongers at least according to the articles over past 3 years there sex crime just are usually arresting men for soliciting street walkers although a fellow forum Member said rumor of huge investigation into parlors that was only halted by COVID 19.

CrazyCrouton
01-30-21, 14:46
I checked this place out on a cold day last week. Cindy and Alyssa were working. I drew Alyssa. A short somewhat petite older lady. It was a decent massage on a heated table. On the flip was offered saran wrap BJ. I went with a standard finish for 40. This place is OK in a pinch but the walls do not go all the way to the ceiling so it's best when it's not busy.

JohnDick75
01-30-21, 15:00
If there are cameras in the room which are not provided by a court order, they are illegal recordings and, as such, would be inadmissible in court. If they were put there by LE from a court order, then there are several restrictions which would have to be put in place for how the recordings are handled for them to be admissible. In the massage room, you have a certain expectation of privacy, and LE's failure to follow certain rules around those recordings are how the recordings in FL / Kraft case got thrown out.That's great to hear that we have reasonable expectations of privacy in a massage room I didn't not know that reasonable privacy extended to massage room in Massachusetts.

JohnDick75
01-30-21, 15:01
I am in NYC right now and will check out Flushing spots later today. I will let you know the outcome of my exploratory expedition.Is flushing still considered hot spot since that masseuse committed suicide a few years ago.

Yello Tail
01-30-21, 18:00
'https://www.nbcboston.com/news/local/workers-at-4-watertown-spas-arrested-on-sex-charges-in-sting/1978372/'.

Reporters went to the spas after the bust.

ClayMcCoy
01-30-21, 20:03
First timer here, asking for some help, not big into the AMP's, not hating just not my thing. Was looking to see if anyone could help with info on non-Asian providers. Know I'm new, know my place, respect to the senior members.Try looking in the Non-Asian Massage thread.

Katokay
01-30-21, 20:23
Your right it's strange after I go to parlor I am overcome with fear but a few days later I calm down and realize Mass as far as I know doesn't go after mongers at least according to the articles over past 3 years there sex crime just are usually arresting men for soliciting street walkers although a fellow forum Member said rumor of huge investigation into parlors that was only halted by COVID 19.The only way you could get arrested is if you told the cops what happened. There are naive clients that don't even realize that sex occurs at these places. At kraft's orchid there were female customers that only went for massage.

EasiePeasie
01-30-21, 20:39
Is flushing still considered hot spot since that masseuse committed suicide a few years ago.Flushing is the modern version of the Lower East Side of Manhattan as the early 20th century immigrant community. Flushing is a cheap (for NYC) rent area of Queens where many new arrivals settle. It's heavily Asian, so it has lots of low cost AMPs and AAMPs, but the hotties are in Koreatown and higher number streets of midtown Manhattan.

Bozscaggs
01-30-21, 20:47
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Evenings
01-31-21, 18:33
I look for female reviewers and a legit atmosphere. If I get lucky, that's great because I can keep going there, but almost always I also want a legit massage. One time, I went to a Chinese type place out of state looking for a good massage after driving all day. She made me prepay and wanted me to prepay the tip, and I thought ohhhh. I'm not going to be getting a legit massage here. But, I went ahead and said OK and added a 20% tip, which they were not happy about and started arguing. I told them, "Massage for back only. No touch pee pee. " They were stunned and irritated. I left.

The only way you could get arrested is if you told the cops what happened. There are naive clients that don't even realize that sex occurs at these places. At kraft's orchid there were female customers that only went for massage.

MikeJuju
01-31-21, 20:47
Can someone explain to me the rules as they pertain to discussing trans massage parlors? Or as to why no talking about trans massage parlors is permitted? Or maybe where one could be directed to find out about such establishments. Do they have their own separate thread somewhere?

Xf1234
01-31-21, 22:06
So cold these days, Went back to see my favorite girl Niko, unfortunately She was not there, Yoyo gave me a warm hug, I have seen her before, She was slim and pretty with nice tits, Massage was still great, Nice girl and good place.

KatSuno1492
02-01-21, 00:17
Went to Waverly, no construction. The walls still don't go all the way up; could hear the slap-slap of another monger doing the deed with Wiwi. I was with an Angela, great body, some enhancement to the chest; not sure how long she'll be there. Better massage than average for a FS place. Paid. 7/ 4 for the hr.

WasRass
02-01-21, 09:31
Went to Waverly, no construction. The walls still don't go all the way up; could hear the slap-slap of another monger doing the deed with Wiwi. I was with an Angela, great body, some enhancement to the chest; not sure how long she'll be there. Better massage than average for a FS place. Paid. 7/ 4 for the hr.Where is this spa? I had a small window last week and drove up and down Waverly in Watertown a few times and could not find it.

Work is taking me North of Boston for the next few months so any FS places from Watertown to Andover would be appreciated. North of Boston is a mystery to me.

Thanks.

Rass.

WNeves1234
02-01-21, 17:24
Anyone of you ever been seen by Annie? Just called there and she's the only one there.

Yello Tail
02-01-21, 18:19
Where is this spa? I had a small window last week and drove up and down Waverly in Watertown a few times and could not find it.
Work is taking me North of Boston for the next few months so any FS places from Watertown to Andover would be appreciated. North of Boston is a mystery to me.
Thanks. Rass.Its one a the 4 places that just got busted. Address and map is in the article.

'https://www.boston.com/news/crime/2019/11/13/four-arrests-related-to-sexual-conduct-for-a-fee-at-four-watertown-massage-parlors'.

Yello Tail
02-01-21, 18:25
A little more on Flushing- I believe they had a street where FS women (and some who do BBFS) call at you and you can go up to their rooms. Think two others below me referenced it- definitely check out the NYC Flushing forum for more (I haven't checked to see the status of that street in COVID times though). And to the person asking for for BBFS in NYC, there is also 98 Mott in Manhattan. Pros are BBFS, anal, and basically being under $100. Cons are the place is kind of dirty and the workers are probably 55-60. Wish Boston had more like that haha.I prefer northern New Jersey. Less traffic, easier parking. Plenty of options. House fess are 60 for the hour (a few maybe 70). 100 to 120 gets you everything. Most places include the table shower.

Rito1
02-01-21, 18:29
Its one a the 4 places that just got busted. Address and map is in the article.

'https://www.boston.com/news/crime/2019/11/13/four-arrests-related-to-sexual-conduct-for-a-fee-at-four-watertown-massage-parlors'.That is from 2019.

WasRass
02-01-21, 19:55
That is from 2019.Wow, sorry. I thought I had done my research before asking. Did not realize it had been closed for years! LOL.

Back to the drawing board.

Eagle7412
02-01-21, 20:13
Wow, sorry. I thought I had done my research before asking. Did not realize it had been closed for years! LOL.

Back to the drawing board.The inspection was last year but Waverley is not closed.

WasRass
02-01-21, 22:03
The inspection was last year but Waverley is not closed.Ok thanks. I thought I was losing my mind.

Yello Tail
02-01-21, 22:42
That is from 2019.Thanks brother. Time flies!

Max Walker86
02-02-21, 07:29
Where is this spa? I had a small window last week and drove up and down Waverly in Watertown a few times and could not find it.

Thanks.

Rass.Its next to general market the convenience store!

Admin2
02-02-21, 12:55
Can someone explain to me the rules as they pertain to discussing trans massage parlors? Or as to why no talking about trans massage parlors is permitted? Or maybe where one could be directed to find out about such establishments. Do they have their own separate thread somewhere?Because it's a business and the market it serves is men looking to have sex with women. We don't judge, if you're into trans people have after me fine son, your money, your dick.

However you need to find another place to talk about it.

The why is because it's the rule.

A2

Dog Daddy
02-02-21, 15:08
Just an FYI, just saw a bunch of HSI agents in the shop located on Academy Hill Rd. Yeah I know, first post but been reading for 3 years.

Todas
02-03-21, 19:54
Whats the protocol for condom at AMPs? Do you show it before massage or after the flip?

Mattis1775
02-03-21, 21:19
Whats the protocol for condom at AMPs? Do you show it before massage or after the flip?Are you asking what the protocol is to tell an AMP girl that you want to fuck her? First off, not all AMP girls fuck and some don't even lift up their tops. Unless you're going to a well known place that offers FS, then you just say "boom boom" and show the condom. If they offer it, they'll jump on it since you already have the rubber and tip them well. But, don't assume that all AMP girls have sex, because they don't. Especially, the ones that rotate. If you go to a place and the girls offer sex, the next group most likely won't. I've been to a few places in brookline, where the girl I met did sex and the new girl didn't.

Hand Deliver
02-03-21, 22:09
Wondering if anyone else has encountered an AMP with mental health issues, that they are afraid to go to. I have a veteran AMP who was a nice woman by all accounts. She gave good service. She indicated long ago that she had mental health issues that she deals with. For me, until a few months ago, she was great as well. As long as she was on her array of meds. Within the past couple month period, she has become "off kilter". Saying and doing some unusual things that are very odd and weird for her, vs her prior old self. I was originally just apprehensive to see her, and would sometimes take a break from seeing her. I actually became afraid to see her anymore. I am genuinely worried that on the flip, she might do something like literally cut my dick off or worse. If there could be anything worse. So wondering how anyone else may have handled this type of scenario, if they ever encountered this situation. (BTW, I am "not" talking about someone who is like a crazed drug addled massage person or escort.).

JohnDick75
02-03-21, 23:21
Wondering if anyone else has encountered an AMP with mental health issues, that they are afraid to go to. I have a veteran AMP who was a nice woman by all accounts. She gave good service. She indicated long ago that she had mental health issues that she deals with. For me, until a few months ago, she was great as well. As long as she was on her array of meds. Within the past couple month period, she has become "off kilter". Saying and doing some unusual things that are very odd and weird for her, vs her prior old self. I was originally just apprehensive to see her, and would sometimes take a break from seeing her. I actually became afraid to see her anymore. I am genuinely worried that on the flip, she might do something like literally cut my dick off or worse. If there could be anything worse. So wondering how anyone else may have handled this type of scenario, if they ever encountered this situation. (BTW, I am "not" talking about someone who is like a crazed drug addled massage person or escort.).That is scary if a monger ever runs into a masseuse that hates there job so much they will take out there hatred on a mongers penis I suppose what keeps us safe is police would and should be involved if masseuses cuts a poor mongers nuts.

Andir
02-03-21, 23:28
don't assume that all AMP girls have sex, because they don't. Oh shit, that's sad.

Top Floor
02-04-21, 00:32
Been there. More than once. My advice? Run. And don't look back. Too many other girls out there.

Wondering if anyone else has encountered an AMP with mental health issues, that they are afraid to go to. I have a veteran AMP who was a nice woman by all accounts. She gave good service. She indicated long ago that she had mental health issues that she deals with. For me, until a few months ago, she was great as well. As long as she was on her array of meds. Within the past couple month period, she has become "off kilter". Saying and doing some unusual things that are very odd and weird for her, vs her prior old self. I was originally just apprehensive to see her, and would sometimes take a break from seeing her. I actually became afraid to see her anymore. I am genuinely worried that on the flip, she might do something like literally cut my dick off or worse. If there could be anything worse. So wondering how anyone else may have handled this type of scenario, if they ever encountered this situation. (BTW, I am "not" talking about someone who is like a crazed drug addled massage person or escort.)..

Sex Rohmer
02-04-21, 10:01
I actually became afraid to see her anymore. I am genuinely worried that on the flip, she might do something like literally cut my dick off or worse.In which town should we be worried that we might encounter Lorena Bobbit? Please get a little more info, so that we can avoid this.

RedDelano
02-04-21, 10:27
Where do you even park for Waverley? I can't parallel park, and there doesn't look to be any parking lots close by. Also not about to park right out front of the business.

CoupleOfInches
02-04-21, 10:55
Whats the protocol for condom at AMPs? Do you show it before massage or after the flip?There is none. Do as you want and what you are comfortable with. Hand it to the girl that leads you to the room, put in on the table with the lotion / oil, sit on the table nude and hand it to the girl as she comes in or put it right next to the face hole as you lay down on the table. Put it on top of the donation on the table or bed. Say, "Boom, boom," or "Suck, suck. ".

After you fill the bag, wrap it up in a couple of tissues and take it with you and discard after leaving the establishment. You might also take any tissues that she used to clean up your or her fluids and the foil wrapper. This last step is overkill, but remember the raid on the Patriot's owner is south Florida.

You have already left enough DNA in the room.

Good luck,

COI.

Max Walker86
02-04-21, 12:34
I was in a 69 position with a AMP girl rubbing her while she was doing the ending by hand.

She busted the small superficial veins on the right side of my shaft. I would deff be careful in that.

Position guys as you can't see her and feel that well if she's being too hard in one direction.

I suffered light stinging for 10 weeks till it healed on its own.

Herow
02-04-21, 13:49
Where do you even park for Waverley? I can't parallel park, and there doesn't look to be any parking lots close by. Also not about to park right out front of the business.Would it help if we also attached a diagram about how to put on pants? Dear lord. There is street parking everywhere.

How are people having so much trouble finding someplace that shows up on Google with modest effort? And now parking is confusing. You might be safter at home jerking off.

StlNumb1
02-04-21, 14:55
I've gone to happy feet at it's new- (Berry st) spot a few times and the results pretty consistent. Located in the middle of all that high end shopping, it's a nice place, ambient atmosphere. Usually 2 to 3 girls there, from the looks of say in there late 20's to mid 30's, nothing special to look at but not bad either, average I'd say. Massage is actually pretty good, depending who you get. One tends to be a little too hard with the pressure unless you say something, but in general pretty good, especially considering the price. 60 for 60 min, 90 for 90 min. With about 15 minutes left, she tells you to turn, does light teasing with their fingernails, a light foreplay you could say. Then a happy hand finish, leaves the room to clean up, comes back and does an actual massage for your head, temples arms and legs, and that's it. In about 8 visits, I've never got more then the hand. Hope that's helpful.

Mattis1775
02-04-21, 15:04
Where do you even park for Waverley? I can't parallel park, and there doesn't look to be any parking lots close by. Also not about to park right out front of the business.You live in the burbs? How you pass your driver's license exam? LOL! Sometimes, parking far is better than parking close. I had a really good scare in Malden square years ago. I parked maybe 2 stores down and Malden PD questioned me as soon as I walked to my car. Of course, I lied and said I got a real massage for my neck and all. One week later, the place closed. I never park close even if they have their own parking lot. It gives me an opportunity to see who's around and if anyone is sitting in their cars watching. In Waltham a few years ago, I was going to see an escort at their hotel. I parked towards the end of the parking lot. As I was walking, I saw a couple of ford taurus cars parked in the front with 2-3 people inside, dark windows and all. Obviously, they weren't there just to chill. I turned around and texted the girl that I was leaving because I felt PD was outside. Take my advice and avoid parking close.

LonelyMonger1
02-04-21, 16:02
Where do you even park for Waverley? I can't parallel park, and there doesn't look to be any parking lots close by. Also not about to park right out front of the business.There's a small lot behind the building next to the fire station.

JohnnyOceans2
02-04-21, 16:14
Would it help if we also attached a diagram about how to put on pants? Dear lord. There is street parking everywhere.

How are people having so much trouble finding someplace that shows up on Google with modest effort? And now parking is confusing. You might be safter at home jerking off.Some people just want things handed to them without having to do any work. With google and the search tool on this forum you literally can find out about pretty much any place.

JohnnyOceans2
02-04-21, 16:26
Trying to start reporting on a different format, short and simple and to the point. Let me know if you guys appreciate this style or want me to go into full detail.

Watch City. 3 x South St. Around lunch time. Walked up rang bell and was let in. Washed hands and paid 40 for Hh. Girl looked young maybe 20's or 30's and very very fit. Super tight yoga pants with hands down the best ass I have ever had at an AMP. Decent massage it seemed like she was daydreaming. On flip negotiated HJ and she took her top off but kept her bra on. Pretty small tits but ass was 10/10. OTC bottom and standard finish. Would definitely partake in this girl she is one of the youngest and better looking girls I have seen in a while.

HighAmperage
02-04-21, 18:20
Trying to start reporting on a different format, short and simple and to the point. Let me know if you guys appreciate this style or want me to go into full detail.

Watch City. 3 x South St. Around lunch time. Walked up rang bell and was let in. Washed hands and paid 40 for Hh. Girl looked young maybe 20's or 30's and very very fit. Super tight yoga pants with hands down the best ass I have ever had at an AMP. Decent massage it seemed like she was daydreaming. On flip negotiated HJ and she took her top off but kept her bra on. Pretty small tits but ass was 10/10. OTC bottom and standard finish. Would definitely partake in this girl she is one of the youngest and better looking girls I have seen in a while.You went to South and all you got was a HJ and some scenery. Oy!

Max Walker86
02-04-21, 18:42
Where do you even park for Waverley? I can't parallel park, and there doesn't look to be any parking lots close by. Also not about to park right out front of the business.Park back of the building.

STDKing
02-04-21, 20:40
Anyone know good legit places north of Boston (if the women are pretty and tease it's a plus but not necessary). Need to take a break from the crazy life.

AlWayne
02-04-21, 20:41
Definitely FS spa. Just visited today my first time. You could here boom boom in another room while you getting a massage. 50 for hhr. 120 extra for FS didn't do FS as it was pricey for me. I was with Vivi.

Good luck fellas.

CrazyCrouton
02-04-21, 22:40
Where do you even park for Waverley? I can't parallel park, and there doesn't look to be any parking lots close by. Also not about to park right out front of the business.There's sometimes a cop parked across the street or in front of the fire station. You could ask him were the best place to park is around there. The last time I was there I parked on the side of the road approximately eleven inches from the curb.

HighAmperage
02-04-21, 22:46
Where do you even park for Waverley? I can't parallel park, and there doesn't look to be any parking lots close by. Also not about to park right out front of the business.The side street behind the fire station always has plenty of parking. No marked spaces so you can just drive up behind the last parked car.

Jared260
02-05-21, 00:18
You went to South and all you got was a HJ and some scenery. Oy!That is one logical question. The other is personnel. Are you sure about the age? This place has had grannies, nice friendly and accommodating grannies, but grannies for years. This would be a team rebuild.

Jared260
02-05-21, 00:35
The side street behind the fire station always has plenty of parking. No marked spaces so you can just drive up behind the last parked car.Seriously? This must be a spoof question. This is not in CT or the Financial district. Let's just say for minute that you don't have parallel parking skills and you don't have one of the new cars that parks itself, is walking OK? A satellite view in Google maps will show the many side streets in brief, walking distance from the AMP where you can simply pull up and park. Considering the history of occasional LE interest in this place, it might relax the mind to know that you will take a little stroll after the moment has passed.

JayBean
02-05-21, 01:12
Popped in this afternoon. Annie only one there, she looked cute with a decent body, nice bum so I stayed. Went for soft touch to relax and she delivered. She waited almost 45 minutes before the teasing started. Minimal roaming was my preference. Overall she was pleasant and got the job done. Typical money spent.

CrazyCrouton
02-05-21, 07:19
Definitely FS spa. Just visited today my first time. You could here boom boom in another room while you getting a massage. 50 for hhr. 120 extra for FS didn't do FS as it was pricey for me. I was with Vivi.

Good luck fellas.Wow Thanks!! When did Waverly start having FS?

WNeves1234
02-05-21, 10:27
I'm going there in a couple of hours. Who do I look for?

I need the complete package. Thank you you all.

HunneMan
02-05-21, 11:12

I need the complete package. Thank you you all.Ask for Summer she does a good job.

Trickster666
02-05-21, 14:02

I need the complete package. Thank you you all.Look for a good-looking Chinese woman.

TCollins
02-05-21, 14:56
Ask for Summer she does a good job.I was there earlier this week they changed up the line up. It is now wei wei and Angela. I think Angela is better.

Thickx
02-05-21, 16:04
Don't go right now. State license board there. Was in room and heard them asking for staff licenses. Got dressed fast. Was asked to get dressed and come out. Stepped out right away and they asked if I had I'd. Told him yes and he asked to see it. I told him no I'm all set. I was there for massage. One of the girls was quick to say I just got there. I said am I fee to go and guy knew he could do nothing. Walked out. Now that was spookie. Oh ya I already got my massage hahaha!

Be careful boys.

STDKing
02-05-21, 16:14
That is scary if a monger ever runs into a masseuse that hates there job so much they will take out there hatred on a mongers penis I suppose what keeps us safe is police would and should be involved if masseuses cuts a poor mongers nuts.There are lots of reasons to always stay on these lady's good sides. I never piss them off, and always leave a decent tip even if service is less than desired. Because if they get busted, and pressured to rat out clients, figure they more likely to go after those they are angry with. That and I have seen them whip out the claws. But this is a new one for me. Never worried about a mentally unhinged woman cutting me up on the table. Met a few odd ladies, but never ones I thought would get violent. Given their profession though, there probably is quite a bit of mental illness floating around (if I had a dime for every compulsive liar I met in these places. And I mean lying over pointless things).

Mattis1775
02-05-21, 17:14
Don't go right now. State license board there. Was in room and heard them asking for staff licenses. Got dressed fast. Was asked to get dressed and come out. Stepped out right away and they asked if I had I'd. Told him yes and he asked to see it. I told him no I'm all set. I was there for massage. One of the girls was quick to say I just got there. I said am I fee to go and guy knew he could do nothing. Walked out. Now that was spookie. Oh ya I already got my massage hahaha!

Be careful boys.What an asshole. Guy thinks he's a cop? You are right for not showing I'd and if they gave you a hard time, you can report them. But, of course. Under this scenario, you wouldn't because I'm sure you got the explosive ending and all. LOL. Wow. Chi has been my place to go every now and then. Must be a jealous tenant or whatever busting their balls. Thanks for reporting.

ThizzleHats
02-05-21, 17:43
She busted the small superficial veins on the right side of my shaft. I would deff be careful in that.
Good lord man you literally didn't feel her vice gripping the veins in your dick to bursting?!

KatSuno1492
02-05-21, 17:46

Be careful boys.Excellent job! And thanks for the heads up.

Max Walker86
02-05-21, 18:24
Good lord man you literally didn't feel her vice gripping the veins in your dick to bursting?!No I didn't. I was fine for a couple days, than it started hurting. I guess I over stimulated her while rubbing her vag.

Wiseass
02-05-21, 19:10
I was there earlier this week they changed up the line up. It is now wei wei and Angela. I think Angela is better.Could this be the Angela from Cherry Blossom, since it is Closed? I do realize there's a Half Dozen Angela's Floating around in the Metrowest AMP Circuit. Doesn't hurt to ask.

Smcddtc
02-05-21, 19:21

Good luck fellas.How was service with Vivi? Can she actually do massage?

JohnDick75
02-05-21, 19:55

Be careful boys.That's garbage he's no cop just inspector can you Sue him if they forced you to show I'd.

JohnDick75
02-05-21, 19:57
There are lots of reasons to always stay on these lady's good sides. I never piss them off, and always leave a decent tip even if service is less than desired. Because if they get busted, and pressured to rat out clients, figure they more likely to go after those they are angry with. That and I have seen them whip out the claws. But this is a new one for me. Never worried about a mentally unhinged woman cutting me up on the table. Met a few odd ladies, but never ones I thought would get violent. Given their profession though, there probably is quite a bit of mental illness floating around (if I had a dime for every compulsive liar I met in these places. And I mean lying over pointless things).The only hope is if they get busted they would fail to I'd you since if smart like most monger the masseuse should only have fake name or no name.

STDKing
02-05-21, 20:08
How was service with Vivi? Can she actually do massage?Curious as well. Usually girls who call themselves Vivi are smoke shows.

NoLogic
02-05-21, 21:51
Where do you even park for Waverley? I can't parallel park, and there doesn't look to be any parking lots close by. Also not about to park right out front of the business.I live in Watertown and since I'm a nice guy I'll stand out front of 220 with those flashlight cones like the ones you see at airports and I'll direct the people who find parking as an impossible task.

Katokay
02-06-21, 00:17
There are lots of reasons to always stay on these lady's good sides. I never piss them off, and always leave a decent tip even if service is less than desired. Because if they get busted, and pressured to rat out clients, figure they more likely to go after those they are angry with. That and I have seen them whip out the claws. But this is a new one for me. Never worried about a mentally unhinged woman cutting me up on the table. Met a few odd ladies, but never ones I thought would get violent. Given their profession though, there probably is quite a bit of mental illness floating around (if I had a dime for every compulsive liar I met in these places. And I mean lying over pointless things).I really don't think they're going to rat out customers that don't tip good and leeave big tippers alone,.

Andir
02-06-21, 00:43
So cold these days, Went back to see my favorite girl Niko, unfortunately She was not there, Yoyo gave me a warm hug, I have seen her before, She was slim and pretty with nice tits, Massage was still great, Nice girl and good place.You seem to be Muzzey specialist. Is Niko still there?

MoreBJs
02-06-21, 08:44
Better yet just take an Uber or a lift and put in the convenience store or the dentist as your destination and you'll get dropped right off at 220 Waverly.

HappyDave
02-06-21, 12:25
There are lots of reasons to always stay on these lady's good sides. I never piss them off, and always leave a decent tip even if service is less than desired. Because if they get busted, and pressured to rat out clients, figure they more likely to go after those they are angry with. That and I have seen them whip out the claws. But this is a new one for me. Never worried about a mentally unhinged woman cutting me up on the table. Met a few odd ladies, but never ones I thought would get violent. Given their profession though, there probably is quite a bit of mental illness floating around (if I had a dime for every compulsive liar I met in these places. And I mean lying over pointless things).I guess ratting people out can be a get out of jail card. Typically its for drugs to keep going one level up. I don't even call ahead to the spas I go to and other than far east or Harmony or Similes parking right in their lot with a camera on it. I doubt they even know what I drive. The old alphabet spas, ya we gave our names but they were fake. Nice thing about 9 mm of 8 the alphabets was they were 70% legitimate with soccer moms and grandma in the waiting room, so what happened behind closed doors stayed there. Other than Kraft, the Zoomba lady up north I have never heard of LEO going after the fact. Bunch of poor soles in a spa during a raid have gotten pinched but even then if they do not see you in the act, the majority of cases your just told to leave. AAMP, Escorts in Hotels and streetwalkers seem to be how Johns get busted. But if your paying attention the girls tend to get busted first then the location is a reverse sting.

Jared260
02-06-21, 13:26
That's garbage he's no cop just inspector can you Sue him if they forced you to show I'd.Legality of the request aside, this should not be a major concern. All mongers should visit without an ID on them when they go inside. Why do you need an ID and a wallet inside the AMP? Will they get you out of trouble or into trouble?

JohnDick75
02-06-21, 14:58
I guess ratting people out can be a get out of jail card. Typically its for drugs to keep going one level up. I don't even call ahead to the spas I go to and other than far east or Harmony or Similes parking right in their lot with a camera on it. I doubt they even know what I drive. The old alphabet spas, ya we gave our names but they were fake. Nice thing about 9 mm of 8 the alphabets was they were 70% legitimate with soccer moms and grandma in the waiting room, so what happened behind closed doors stayed there. Other than Kraft, the Zoomba lady up north I have never heard of LEO going after the fact. Bunch of poor soles in a spa during a raid have gotten pinched but even then if they do not see you in the act, the majority of cases your just told to leave. AAMP, Escorts in Hotels and streetwalkers seem to be how Johns get busted. But if your paying attention the girls tend to get busted first then the location is a reverse sting.How often does reverse sting happen where police infiltrate the parlors I can't imagine it happening often as not enough Asian female police officers but you never know.

Rito1
02-06-21, 15:13
What an asshole. Guy thinks he's a cop? You are right for not showing I'd and if they gave you a hard time, you can report them. But, of course. Under this scenario, you wouldn't because I'm sure you got the explosive ending and all. LOL. Wow. Chi has been my place to go every now and then. Must be a jealous tenant or whatever busting their balls. Thanks for reporting.Are they still suppose to take your name (I'd) when you enter for contact tracing? If so maybe that is why he asked, so he could check if they were entering them. I cannot see any other reason for an inspector to ask for I'd.

Mattis1775
02-06-21, 15:56
Are they still suppose to take your name (I'd) when you enter for contact tracing? If so maybe that is why he asked, so he could check if they were entering them. I cannot see any other reason for an inspector to ask for I'd.No, he was being an asshole. They know what's going on in there. It's no secret. Unfortunately, info are all over the internet and these LEO are reading it. They tried to pull the Bob Kraft and asked for his identification. Jupiter PD was pulling guys over for no reason to get their info. That's why the city is being sued.

People tracking is all volunteer. Places do have a sheet of paper on a table for you to fill out. But, no one does. Only LEO can asked for identification, no one else has the legal right to do so. Don't show it. Be safe.

HappyDave
02-06-21, 17:41
How often does reverse sting happen where police infiltrate the parlors I can't imagine it happening often as not enough Asian female police officers but you never know.It is mostly hotel, street walker or apartment escorts that Johns get busted in a sting and even that's not common. Other than RI and the few guys busted in the act almost nothing at spas of MA or RI. Worst has been a couple questions and get lost, unless you open your mouth and confess.

Sounds
02-06-21, 17:49
I live in Watertown and since I'm a nice guy I'll stand out front of 220 with those flashlight cones like the ones you see at airports and I'll direct the people who find parking as an impossible task.Wish the forum had a "Like" button for posts.

HappyDave
02-06-21, 17:52
Are they still suppose to take your name (I'd) when you enter for contact tracing? If so maybe that is why he asked, so he could check if they were entering them. I cannot see any other reason for an inspector to ask for I'd.I have only been out a handful of times since C19. They ask if I called first, I say no, they take my temp and give me hand Sanitizer. They ask if I have been there before I say yes and who I saw last unless it is a girl that already knows me. On the flip they ask what I want and will I tip well. I ask there name at the end if I do not know it. They say come back soon and see me I leave in two weeks. I leave the tip on the table. We hug she grabs my balls and asks me to see her soon and we say goodbye. No I'd ever, no name unless I called ahead and that's fake and I change it a lot, no talking of what I do for work. On occasion they ask me if I'm working and the answer is always no.

Jared260
02-07-21, 00:10
Are they still suppose to take your name (I'd) when you enter for contact tracing? If so maybe that is why he asked, so he could check if they were entering them. I cannot see any other reason for an inspector to ask for I'd.Restaurants take names because of mask removal, and supposedly masks are worn in massage spas. I've been to legit places and no name taking. That would be a way to slow business at AMPs. Asking for I'd is intimidation to scare customers into giving up information. How surprising it is for good citizens of the commonwealth to be accosted by LE with questions about illegal activity outside a business that just helped ease some back pain. If they have the time to do this, maybe it means the burglaries, robberies, assaults and serious traffic accidents are at low points.

JohnDick75
02-07-21, 11:26
It is mostly hotel, street walker or apartment escorts that Johns get busted in a sting and even that's not common. Other than RI and the few guys busted in the act almost nothing at spas of MA or RI. Worst has been a couple questions and get lost, unless you open your mouth and confess.That's amazing I guess Maura Healey was full of shit which is great news for mongers.

Eligrn101
02-07-21, 11:50
Just came from AnKang in Cohasset. I have to put it in the top 5 massages of all time and I've had alot. Strictly legit as far as I can tell but I don't care I'm going to make it a regular stop. Lilly is the CMT level girl there, cute, petite and about 35. She's small but knows exactly how to use her forearms and elbows to deliver the perfect amount of pressure. Professional level massage at AMP prices.Called to book appointment with Lilly to find that she was booked for the entire day, probably a result of recent stellar reviews. So I tried Suma (Good, professional massage though it didn't knock my socks off. No hint of sensuality. Suma spoke enough English to carry conversation. Enjoyable, reasonably priced, very clean and as far as I can tell strictly legit.

AlWayne
02-07-21, 13:36
Curious as well. Usually girls who call themselves Vivi are smoke shows.Service was good. She gave decent massage. A lot pressure on the back. I was not going to ask for Boom boom but I heard noises in the next room and junior got up so I was like fuck it. She actually took her top off and let me play with her nips.

TheCloser617
02-07-21, 15:14
Nothing special and they want too much. Don't waste your time or money.

Walter55
02-07-21, 21:01
Nothing special and they want too much. Don't waste your time or money.Closer. They suck I've tryed three times to get decent service. Because location was convenient. Asked for 300 FS. Got screwed on a hour long massage. She said another customer coming he's a regular. Made me wait. Nothing special at this location unless you like paying be numbers for crap service

Dgell
02-07-21, 23:56
Which provider did you meet there? I had a lackluster massage from an older woman named Jessica and on my way out I saw a younger curvy woman but I never caught her name. Been meaning to go back there.

Closer. They suck I've tryed three times to get decent service. Because location was convenient. Asked for 300 FS. Got screwed on a hour long massage. She said another customer coming he's a regular. Made me wait. Nothing special at this location unless you like paying be numbers for crap service

Scraggy
02-08-21, 12:45

What did you get and price. Thanks in advance.Rubmaps says Sunshine #15 has table shower. Called and confirmed. Is this the legit place with no HE?

It also says that Lilly on MtAuburn St has TS. Any intel on this one?

As you can tell, I'm a big fan of the table shower and never been to place that has one and doesn't provide at least HE.

Jack617
02-08-21, 18:42
Clear your inbox.

Xf1234
02-08-21, 22:13
You seem to be Muzzey specialist. Is Niko still there?Just my favorite place, Stop by there this evening time, She' gone, met another girl named Weiwei, Massage was great, you can try.

BostonTrent
02-09-21, 09:46
Could this be the Angela from Cherry Blossom, since it is Closed? I do realize there's a Half Dozen Angela's Floating around in the Metrowest AMP Circuit. Doesn't hurt to ask.Angela is not showing up at other establishments. Different Angela. Was in contact with her over the weekend and she said it will be another month or two for her.

Andir
02-09-21, 10:07
Wait, according to the post #30239 by MoreBJs, 1060 Angela owns 986, 1060 and Eastern. Wow, if true she is a hell of a businesswoman.

Lego19
02-09-21, 13:22
Wait, according to the post #30239 by MoreBJs, 1060 Angela owns 986, 1060 and Eastern. Wow, if true she is a hell of a businesswoman.I always thought Ella owned Eastern. 986 and 1060 seem to be sister spas.

Andir
02-09-21, 14:14
I always thought Ella owned Eastern. 986 and 1060 seem to be sister spas.I don't know anything about 986 or Eastern but 1060 is owned by 1060 Angela.

Jack617
02-09-21, 19:30
I was visiting Spring St place in Watertown once in a while for ages. In more than 10 years of going there had a HJ once and that's it. I stopped by this place literally by an accident as Watertown Sq place was busy. I don't regret I did. They suddenly turned to the dark side, and the session was very satisfying. I will share the details via private messaging, including her name and price, and perhaps her personal phone number (if I really like you) with those interested.Has any member here confirmed if expanded service is indeed available? Trickster was kind enough to pm me with details about the very open minded service provided but just want to get one more non affiliated opinion.

STDKing
02-09-21, 21:32
Angela is not showing up at other establishments. Different Angela. Was in contact with her over the weekend and she said it will be another month or two for her.There are like a handful of English names these women pick, and I think they often change them when they go to a new place. I've met damn near twenty Angelas, Mimi's, jennies, etc and never once has it been the same girl (in fact I don't think I have ever bumped into a girl from place, at a new location).

Trickster666
02-10-21, 11:15
You may stop by 14X Prospect. The name is Jessie (or similar sounding). You will certainly be satisfied. PM and you will know more.

SlowMo
02-10-21, 12:36
Visited 1060 last weekend and finally met a wei wei. Given how frequently that name seems to be used by providers, I had somehow not come across one yet. I don't know if this one works elsewhere in the area but I assume so. She's short, slim, ever so slightly wider hipped than Angela, maybe early 40's. She was super enthusiastic and friendly, undoubtedly coached by Angela who knows me as low drama and possibly overly generous. Yada yada, got a very nice UTC access he to begin followed by a quality massage rounding out a full hour. Would repeat.

Any clue where else this wei wei might work?

SM.

JohnGlobalCorp
02-10-21, 12:40
Visited 1060 last weekend and finally met a wei wei. Given how frequently that name seems to be used by providers, I had somehow not come across one yet. I don't know if this one works elsewhere in the area but I assume so. She's short, slim, ever so slightly wider hipped than Angela, maybe early 40's. She was super enthusiastic and friendly, undoubtedly coached by Angela who knows me as low drama and possibly overly generous. Yada yada, got a very nice UTC access he to begin followed by a quality massage rounding out a full hour. Would repeat.

SM.I thought she was great nice body I would say she's hungry really hungry.

Max Walker86
02-10-21, 13:47

SM.I think wei wei might be at 220 waverley in h20 town.

Dgell
02-10-21, 14:34
So 1060 is back open? Yay!

SM.

HappyDave
02-10-21, 15:20
In the area now and then. Place reopened after it got closed down. Went by recently all the signs are gone and it says closed.

Aardes
02-10-21, 16:25
Went to eastern today. Usually get Ella but today went with Angela (yes another Angela). Solid massage with HE. Wanted a longer massage but was already booked for later times.

SlowMo
02-11-21, 00:40
So 1060 is back open? Yay!Yes, but I think it's with a cobbler-together crew. One day Angela was by herself. Then she told me she had a new girl but just for that day. Then wei wei aka vivi. Does not seem the roster has stabilized yet.

SM.

HappyDave
02-11-21, 08:28
I think wei wei might be at 220 waverley in h20 town.Not sure if 220 wav and 1 main are related to this place, seems posts are HJ only where the other two are solid expanded menu. Wiwi of those two is definitely a FS operative. I was at 220 once and the girl switched with her after the flip for the event. Seemed like wiwi was going room to room as the boom boom girl. Last time I had her at 1 main the second she was naked it 100% attention to my cock. If this wiwi at 1060 is not performing like that I doubt they are the same.

FrogPilot
02-11-21, 21:10
Not sure if 220 wav and 1 main are related to this place, seems posts are HJ only where the other two are solid expanded menu. Wiwi of those two is definitely a FS operative. I was at 220 once and the girl switched with her after the flip for the event. Seemed like wiwi was going room to room as the boom boom girl. Last time I had her at 1 main the second she was naked it 100% attention to my cock. If this wiwi at 1060 is not performing like that I doubt they are the same.I saw Wiwi at 220 on Monday.

HighAmperage
02-11-21, 22:44
Friday is Chinese New Year. Do something special for your favorite girl. They will appreciate it.

Jack617
02-11-21, 22:54
Friday is Chinese New Year. Do something special for your favorite girl. They will appreciate it.I like to bring them blocks of Cheeze.

CyJim666
02-12-21, 09:52
I like to bring them blocks of Cheeze.Red wine, would probably be better.

Also, a red envelope 🧧 with an extra tip!

Be safe!

HappyDave
02-12-21, 09:57
Friday is Chinese New Year. Do something special for your favorite girl. They will appreciate it.Most the girls in this area are Korean, do they celebrate the same new year as Chinese?

JakeMonger
02-12-21, 10:04
Yes, but I think it's with a cobbler-together crew. One day Angela was by herself. Then she told me she had a new girl but just for that day. Then wei wei aka vivi. Does not seem the roster has stabilized yet.

SM.Called yesterday afternoon, no answer. Drove by and it was dark, "open" sign wasn't lit.

Andir
02-12-21, 11:02
Called yesterday afternoon, no answer. Drove by and it was dark, "open" sign wasn't lit.Chinese New Year.

Jimmy Weed
02-12-21, 11:41
Most the girls in this area are Korean, do they celebrate the same new year as Chinese?It's actually the opposite, most are Chinese.

CambridgeSci
02-12-21, 13:16
Coco and Tiffany working. Pulled Tiffany.

Called and booked a half and then undressed, got on table, face-up and ready for happiness before a back rub. New management since November, only massage.

I got dressed and left. So was super fun a few months ago but not anymore.

Booked a half hour (4th visit over 2 years). Two girls working: Sophia and Helen.

Pulled Sophia. She's petite, good puffy nips on Cs, unshaven, probably 40's. Wears mask.

Got a 20 min HJ with mutual touching, topless, bottoms mostly off. Few min massage after, took a shower (nothing special).

Damage was 50 for massage and shower. I tipped same.

Herow
02-12-21, 16:04
Most the girls in this area are Korean, do they celebrate the same new year as Chinese?I don't get the joke.

HappyDave
02-12-21, 16:08
I don't get the joke.Everyone is talking about giving their favorite AMP girl a Chinese New Year gift. Lots of the girls I have seen especially in RI are actually Korean. Its an honest question was wondering if Koreans actually celebrated the Chinese New Year.

Augustwest
02-12-21, 16:54
Most the girls in this area are Korean, do they celebrate the same new year as Chinese?What area are you referring to? Only place I've ever seen a Korean girl was in Pawtucket.

Jared260
02-12-21, 17:24
It's actually the opposite, most are Chinese.Agree. Most are Chinese. Occasionally you find Koreans. I wish there were more. It's easy to detect, learn a few Korean phrases. The Chinese don't respond to them unless they came from the Korean influenced party of China. Even then, they usually say I'm Chinese.

Yello Tail
02-12-21, 17:38
Most the girls in this area are Korean, do they celebrate the same new year as Chinese?Lunar New Year is celebrated by China and other Asian countries. Chinese (Chunjie), Vietnamese (Tet), Korean (Solnal), Tibetan (Losar). Most AMP within this tread are Chinese. I only think of three off the top of my head that are Korean or have / had Korean providers.

CyJim666
02-12-21, 17:54
Most the girls in this area are Korean, do they celebrate the same new year as Chinese?Most Asian countries celebrate the Lunar New Year, Also, I would say that there are few Korean providers, besides BTT.

HomerSpinSome
02-12-21, 18:34
Most the girls in this area are Korean, do they celebrate the same new year as Chinese?Yes, they do.

HighAmperage
02-13-21, 07:43
Red wine, would probably be better.

Also, a red envelope 🧧 with an extra tip!

Be safe!I gave my favorite girls Burdick Year of the Ox chocolates and the red envelope. Needless to say, I had one of the best, if not the best, AMP days ever yesterday. Going back for seconds today.

Trickster666
02-13-21, 08:16
I gave my favorite girls Burdick Year of the Ox chocolates and the red envelope. Needless to say, I had one of the best, if not the best, AMP days ever yesterday. Going back for seconds today.I bet she liked the envelope better than the chocolate. Not asking where you went, just envious.

Jim Mack
02-13-21, 09:03
Arlington. Saw Lucy this week. Very limited English. She uses a phone translator. She told me that all managers have changed. Used to be Cee Cee or Candy.

OldtimerMa
02-13-21, 09:12
Arlington. Saw Lucy this week. Very limited English. She uses a phone translator. She told me that all managers have changed. Used to be Cee Cee or Candy.Isn't that the only shop in Arlington left? I didn't visit them in I don't know how many years. They were not fun, to put it mildly. Going to check them out again since the management is new.

Lily1234
02-13-21, 11:51
Coco and Tiffany working. Pulled Tiffany.

Called and booked a half and then undressed, got on table, face-up and ready for happiness before a back rub. New management since November, only massage.

I got dressed and left. So was super fun a few months ago but not anymore.Owner changed a few months ago.

PoorBill
02-13-21, 13:14
Were giving it up. I guess it is more addicting than one can hope. I am hoping not to follow your lead but one never knows. At least I am not married. But the hobby is fun.

Well, I violated rule #13 and I got hurt hurt really, really, badly. Keep your lives and your hobbies separate my friends. I am going to give up at least this hobby, so I just wanted to say thank you for everything over the years.

HappyDave
02-13-21, 13:18
What area are you referring to? Only place I've ever seen a Korean girl was in Pawtucket.I'm on the RI line, spent most my time Far East, Admiral st, smilers one Spa. For some reason had more conversations with the girls. Especially CiCi at North Main and several at the east. Most were Korean and had one girl Japanese. For some reason I do not have much of a conversation with the girls at the shops in Waltham or Watertown now. It is more business like.

Max Walker86
02-13-21, 16:13
My second visit from cherry Ln I thought if the first visit was great. So would the second, and it was. !

Came in no temp check or hand sanitizer was greeted by lily. Went to a smaller room to the left I was in the room to the.

Right last time. Everything is nice and clean, gave her the 60 house she stepped out got facedown when she came back.

In sprayed my hands down. Massage was a solid 8/10 if not 9/10. She used a roller massage tool in between.

Which felt great and I told her it was. (she said I'm a cute boy with a nice ass) she said she always wants to get better but don't know how much better.

That could have got. ?! On the flip I asked for f. S but was denied she agreed to a CBJ for 120. I got up gave her.

Than laid back on the table. Great body to body rub finished by the CBJ which I didn't last long. All in all very professional.

Nice attitude great english. Tipped her another 20 she said she had to see another customer stepped out and would introduce me to.

Another girl "natasha". ! Total knockout as she was also this one was wearing a dress with a gucci like ribbon.

Maybe f. S next time?

DownWind
02-13-21, 18:50
Were giving it up. I guess it is more addicting than one can hope. I am hoping not to follow your lead but one never knows. At least I am not married. But the hobby is fun.

Well, I violated rule #13 and I got hurt hurt really, really, badly. Keep your lives and your hobbies separate my friends. I am going to give up at least this hobby, so I just wanted to say thank you for everything over the years.Good luck Bill, you'll be back! Only way too leave is though poverty. Of course with your name, you may be expecting to get there. .

PoorBill
02-14-21, 10:51
I was referring to High Amperage who was bemoaning violating rule 13 falling in love with and buying expensive gifts etc. For a massage girl.

Said he was quitting but is now giving gifts again.

I am hoping not to go on this route.

Thanks for the pms, I was in error.

Good luck Bill, you'll be back! Only way too leave is though poverty. Of course
with your name, you may be expecting to get there. .

Amppro95
02-14-21, 11:54
I need help, my super hot gf discovered me on here, now she would like to partake, she want's me to set up a tantra couples massage with happy endings for each of us, doesn't have to been tantra, can be regular massage, either at a place or we will get a room. Does anyone know a girl that can help us with this? Really looking for it to be a real massage experience with happy endings, not looking for an escort that give's a fake, no effort massage. Please help make this fantasy come true.

OldtimerMa
02-14-21, 12:03
I need help, my super hot gf discovered me on here, now she would like to partake, she want's me to set up a tantra couples massage with happy endings for each of us, doesn't have to been tantra, can be regular massage, either at a place or we will get a room. Does anyone know a girl that can help us with this? Really looking for it to be a real massage experience with happy endings, not looking for an escort that give's a fake, no effort massage. Please help make this fantasy come true.At 11x5 Washington St in Newton they have a room with 2 massage tables. If you ask them nicely and offer 200 each, they perhaps may be accommodating. They will tell you how much they want. Perhaps, less than I mentioned will suffice.

You probably should see them first. They are not supermodels.

Lily1234
02-14-21, 13:58
I need help, my super hot gf discovered me on here, now she would like to partake, she want's me to set up a tantra couples massage with happy endings for each of us, doesn't have to been tantra, can be regular massage, either at a place or we will get a room. Does anyone know a girl that can help us with this? Really looking for it to be a real massage experience with happy endings, not looking for an escort that give's a fake, no effort massage. Please help make this fantasy come true.The owner of a place I used to go a lot told me that occasionally couples or women would come in and ask for HE. She said it was too weird. I think her exact words were "we don't know how to do that for girls. " Good luck though.

CrazyCrouton
02-14-21, 21:02
Hey friend. I guess that good and bad news. I have a super model looking girlfriend that also does Asian bikini fitness contests. It would be horrible if she found out. I have two questions.

1) how did she find out?

2) how did you talk her into doing couples massage?

I look forward to hearing your response hear as I'm sure other members could benefit from this info. Thanks.

I need help, my super hot gf discovered me on here, now she would like to partake, she want's me to set up a tantra couples massage with happy endings for each of us, doesn't have to been tantra, can be regular massage, either at a place or we will get a room. Does anyone know a girl that can help us with this? Really looking for it to be a real massage experience with happy endings, not looking for an escort that give's a fake, no effort massage. Please help make this fantasy come true.

SecretSquirell
02-14-21, 23:42
I need help, my super hot gf discovered me on here, now she would like to partake, she want's me to set up a tantra couples massage with happy endings for each of us, doesn't have to been tantra, can be regular massage, either at a place or we will get a room. Does anyone know a girl that can help us with this? Really looking for it to be a real massage experience with happy endings, not looking for an escort that give's a fake, no effort massage. Please help make this fantasy come true.Tantra is your best bet here, especially assuming you'd prefer the hot GF both enjoys herself and doesn't think you're happy to have a granny get you off when you could be getting it from her. Most "genuine" Tantra providers can at least give decent massage and have at least a few partners they can offer the couple session with. Check eros or sacrederos.com. Most Tantra ads other places are just using the word to charge more.

Spaz2580
02-15-21, 01:01
What happened? Did she ask for financial help and then leave you high and dry? Strippers are known to do that all the time. Be careful out there. Agreed, don't get involved.

Well, I violated rule #13 and I got hurt hurt really, really, badly. Keep your lives and your hobbies separate my friends. I am going to give up at least this hobby, so I just wanted to say thank you for everything over the years.

Spaz2580
02-15-21, 01:04
How was the session? HE and tip or more on menu?

Haven't been there in more than 10 years.

Arlington. Saw Lucy this week. Very limited English. She uses a phone translator. She told me that all managers have changed. Used to be Cee Cee or Candy.

Spaz2580
02-15-21, 01:06
I'm sure you can get couples massage. Try that first and see how it goes. Your GF is willing to get legit massage if nothing happens. But if you offer tip I"m sure they will accommodate. You can't ask ahead of time for HE because they won't answer that question.

Dirk Ming
02-15-21, 01:31
Today, I went there in the afternoon and was greeted by Angela. Angela knows me and took me in the room. Once in the room she said that wiwi will take care of me since she just started with someone else. I reluctantly agreed. Wiwi looks like she's in early 50's and slim. I thought I made a mistake by agreeing to wiwi. I was wrong. She gave me one of the best massage I ever had at AMP. Her techniques and skills are really good. On the flip she went for junior with no negotiation. I then asked her for access and she said everything is UTC for $60. I agreed since the massage itself was worth tipping $60. I played with her Bush while she released me. After a thorough cleanup she did a light head and neck massage that put me to complete relaxation. The whole experience was unrushed and she did not leave the room except for hot towels. I got an hour and 10 minutes for $60 plus $60.

CrazyCrouton
02-15-21, 10:10
Check out this place. A short little smoking hot lady. Very accommodating and sweet. Everything covered. She will be gone soon. You're welcome.

OldtimerMa
02-15-21, 11:23
Check out this place. A short little smoking hot lady. Very accommodating and sweet. Everything covered. She will be gone soon. You're welcome.Name, price, age, services? Thanks.

Herow
02-15-21, 12:20
You may stop by 14X Prospect. The name is Jessie (or similar sounding). You will certainly be satisfied. PM and you will know more.Unfortunately only a Lisa and Tina on duty today. I'm happy to hear more Cheeze, PM or otherwise.

CrazyCrouton
02-15-21, 12:34
I was wondering if anyone has been here lately? How's the talent? Do the still do table shower? Sauna? Steam room? Thanks.

HighAmperage
02-15-21, 12:46
Check out this place. A short little smoking hot lady. Very accommodating and sweet. Everything covered. She will be gone soon. You're welcome.Ask for Jessica. 10++ points! She will be gone at the end of February.

Spectator
02-15-21, 13:01
I need help, my super hot gf discovered me on here, now she would like to partake, she want's me to set up a tantra couples massage with happy endings for each of us, doesn't have to been tantra, can be regular massage, either at a place or we will get a room. Does anyone know a girl that can help us with this? Really looking for it to be a real massage experience with happy endings, not looking for an escort that give's a fake, no effort massage. Please help make this fantasy come true.No matter who she is or how open minded she thinks she is, her finding this is not good. Don't know whether she thinks you just get happy endings or if you bang hookers, either way, it might be the end. Best thing you can do in my opinion is take her for a super fancy couples massage where there Is no wierd happy ending from an old Chinese lady, but the massage is great and the atmosphere is luxurious. Then, maybe her impression of what you are doing will be more like "het gets a massage from a hottie and then has a wank" rather than "he's boning old skanks instead of me".

Trust me, if she sees the massage angle more than the sex angle, you might be ok.

Good luck, and I'd cancel this username and start a new one. Before she searches you and reads all your posts.

CrazyCrouton
02-15-21, 13:34
Unfortunately only a Lisa and Tina on duty today. I'm happy to hear more Cheeze, PM or otherwise.Agree and thank you. I'm not sure why that name popped up at this place and Colonial road. That intel is not correct. Here's no one at either place with that name.

Packman12
02-15-21, 13:38
Seems Mantra closed the other week. I had been going here for years so its sad to see it go with some of the gems like Jasmine, Annie, and others now gone. I have contact with one worker who said they closed and not sure what she is going to do. I have the owners number but giving time before I see if its a temp close or gone forever. Going to need a new place in Allston / Brighton to hit up now.