PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161

OlGary
11-08-19, 21:41
Greeted by candy. She was easily 35+, out of shape but nice and friendly. The walls don't extend till the ceiling so it's not very private. Standard service as expected of this place, lives up to it's reputation. Quoted 160 but was able to negotiate down to 130.

On my way out after I saw an attractive lady. She showed me the table shower and asked me to try that next time. She looks 40+ but has a nice body and nice set of artificial jugs. Does anybody know who that is so I can check on her reviews?

Rating - 6. 5.

Damage - 0. 5 + 1. 3.When did it happen? Waverley seems to be closed.

PaulRew
11-08-19, 21:46
Stopped by Beech, and, not surprisingly, Candy (aka Lisa) is back to raw fuc-ng. Her massage-only policy was short-lived.So how much was the raw dog FS? I was under the impression she was asking for crazy money.

OlGary
11-08-19, 21:58
So how much was the raw dog FS? I was under the impression she was asking for crazy money.That is the younger hoho, named Linda, who was providing BBFS for 2 K. LOL! Candy does everything for 200 (including the house fee), at least I never gave her more than that. Unfortunately, "everything" doesn't include BJ, just an insemination session. She was on vacation for several weeks, and was refusing to f-k after her return. I guess massage alone didn’t pay the bills, so she is back to the better paid activities.

Lego19
11-08-19, 22:36
When did it happen? Waverley seems to be closed.Last Sunday.

HappyDave
11-09-19, 12:03
Any suggestions for Newton area. ISO good massage 7-10, and happy on the flip.There are a lot of spas in Newton but except for a hand full the board and other sites are silent on the majority of them. Newton is a good size city but keep in mind Waltham and Watertown boarder it so keep them on your options list. Happy hunting look forward to your report.

HD.

Member #6443
11-09-19, 12:56
No one has mentioned this place for almost a year. Are we trying to keep it a secret?

I had a great time. Saran suck and soft touch for 120 with a pretty damn cute provider. 8 out of 10 looks. Hot body. 32 years old.

I didn't mind the saran! Felt nice to me. Warm and soft and wet. Don't know what the big deal is?

CamperVan10
11-09-19, 14:21
Any info on this, apparently new, spot? Sorry to lead with a question and not a review / post, but this is the first I've seen of this one. It'd be nice to have a reliable HE there, with some quality talent, if there is happiness.

T I A.

1005 Chestnut

https://bodyrubshop.com/ads/grand-opening-top-1-massage-617-275-1046__1571950488-21346667

FenWay9216
11-09-19, 15:01
Went to Chi yesterday and saw Michelle. Very pretty girl and nice body. Very cool to talk to. Asked her age and she actually told me the truth 38. She could pass for 28. Asked if I wanted med or hard. Said med the soft and she laughed. Massage was very good, hit all the tense spots. Let me rub her legs and ass no problem. Then hot towel and great soft touch. On the flip went for up top access and she raised her shirt. Etc on ass. Tits were nice but just slightly droopy. Technique on HJ was great. Had me popping in no time. Over all great experience for. 60 +. 60. Forgot to mention she has amazing DSL but unfortunately only HJ is on the table. Would repeat for good massage and HJ.

Peace.

EnygmaLover
11-09-19, 15:40
That is the younger hoho, named Linda, who was providing BBFS for 2 K. LOL! Candy does everything for 200 (including the house fee), at least I never gave her more than that. Unfortunately, "everything" doesn't include BJ, just an insemination session. She was on vacation for several weeks, and was refusing to f-k after her return. I guess massage alone didnt pay the bills, so she is back to the better paid activities.Can you link me to an ad for this place? It sounds like what I need right now.

ThePianoMan
11-09-19, 16:33
I've been there once. The standard HE, She aimed to please.

Average looks with glasses, She removes for the rub. Access to upstairs and down stairs.

60 and 60 would repeat.

Any info on this, apparently new, spot? Sorry to lead with a question and not a review / post, but this is the first I've seen of this one. It'd be nice to have a reliable HE there, with some quality talent, if there is happiness.

T I A.

1005 Chestnut

https://bodyrubshop.com/ads/grand-opening-top-1-massage-617-275-1046__1571950488-21346667

CW5544
11-09-19, 16:58
Be-careful out there boys.

https://whdh.com/news/tewksbury-woman-accused-of-running-prostitution-ring-inside-therapy-center/

TEWKSBURY, MASS. (WHDH) - A Tewksbury woman is facing charges for allegedly running a prostitution ring inside a therapy center.

Detectives conducting a nine-month investigation into sex trafficking and prostitution at TCM Therapy Center on Main Street arrested 34-year-old Xuedan Ou on Thursday following a search of the business and Ou's home, according to Tewksbury police.

She is set to be arraigned Friday in Lowell District Court on charges of trafficking a person for sexual servitude, keeping a house of prostitution and deriving support from prostitution.

No additional information was immediately available.Odd, I've seen several of you guys report that there was nothing to be had there. Maybe some of you reported differently but I hadn't noticed.

They don't last in that town.

HappyDave
11-09-19, 17:41

T I A.

1005 Chestnut

https://bodyrubshop.com/ads/grand-opening-top-1-massage-617-275-1046__1571950488-21346667There is actually anouther new one, 15 Cypress below the salon. Advertising in all the places the spas with menus do.

OlGary
11-09-19, 19:28
As of today, both the Waverley place and Watertown Square parlor are closed. Life will never be the same if they don't reopen. High St place remains open though.

Lego19
11-09-19, 21:20
As of today, both the Waverley place and Watertown Square parlor are closed. Life will never be the same if they don't reopen. High St place remains open though.I went there today too, rang the bell twice no response, maybe they were busy? Are you sure it is closed? I was there last week and it was open, damn I wanted that table shower today!

NewJeff
11-10-19, 00:54
I went there many moons ago and didn't get a handy. So I didn't tip.

They locked me in there until I did. I went back again and got utc.

Up top in the backroom, decent massage, left happy. The time when I got.

Locked in there there were two ladies who speaking in mandarin.

And since I looked pretty good at the time probably said no handy in mandarin.

I used to go to 1x47, sometimes they rotated a decent one, I wonder.

If coco is still there. The older grandmas do FS for cheap there. It ain't.

Worth it. The outcall Asian service for Asians is where the spinners are, but.

They work all day I think. They are always 200 only.High as a kite, I laugh my ass off. Tears filled with laughter my face meaningful with joy.

Hand Deliver
11-10-19, 12:06
Fellow mongers, here is my understanding of the open / close status of the trio of places, as of this morning. Waverley open. Rarin for you to come in. High open, and continues to be ready for you to come in. Main closed, today, however, likely to open tomorrow. I will not disclose the reasons for prior closed statuses so please do not ask. You can inquire of them yourselves and likely there will be varying reasons given but it does not make a difference. Also to the best of my knowledge, although their ads in varying ad forums, continually refer to Newton and Brighton, there are no such locations affiliated with them. Those are I believe just regional local references to the generic areas that they are located.

Sonta42
11-10-19, 16:04
No one has mentioned this place for almost a year. Are we trying to keep it a secret?

I had a great time. Saran suck and soft touch for 120 with a pretty damn cute provider. 8 out of 10 looks. Hot body. 32 years old.

I didn't mind the saran! Felt nice to me. Warm and soft and wet. Don't know what the big deal is?Left the place in 10 sec, only 1 person working, f. K ug. Why with belly. Unless I mistaken went to a different place. I visited 612.

Sonta42
11-10-19, 18:08

I didn't mind the saran! Felt nice to me. Warm and soft and wet. Don't know what the big deal is?Left in 10 sec. Old Fguly with belly, unless I went to a different place.

ThizzleHats
11-10-19, 18:46
I got a tip from another forum member that a well regarded provider Llil was offering expanded service if you "came to her place in Quincy. " I dropped in last week and they said she had the day off. Today I called and they said that she doesn't work there any more but to come see the new girl Coco. New girl, sure, but I figure I'd give it a gander, to help the fellows here out a bit with some good intel.

Went in and saw Coco, short and older 40 mids if I'm being generous maybe 50 you know how hard they are to tell. I asked if they had anybody else since I wasn't too thrilled with the older ones when I know younger and hotter is just down the road, but I said fuck it lets go for a hh for 40.

Looks: 6/10 adjusted for age.

Massage was pretty weak, no oil and mostly fists pressing along my spin and shoulders and butt. Lots of light touching for the tease before the flip which was actually pretty enjoyable, little brush on the crack but didn't go too deep for the boys.

Massage: 4/10. Tease: 6/10.

Flip over and she starts lightly touching the rod and I ask her if she'd take her top off "You tip me good?" Sure sixty good, help unhook her bra, and pleasantly surprised by a decent set of mid-hangers with real nice stand out pink nipples. HJ was good technique and she let me suck on her nips and didn't mind me giving them a little pinch. Made it totally worth it. Asked if she offered more "Hand only" she replied. Clean up with a hot towel, little bow with the tip, overall good attitude.

Technique: 7. 5/10.

Attitude: 7/10.

Damage: 40/60.

Would I return? If I was feeling cheap perhaps. Paying more for better looking girls doing slightly more down the road with bolt ons but these were worth trying again based on their natural-ness and no objection to working them a bit.

Jrvegasfun
11-10-19, 23:19
Odd, I've seen several of you guys report that there was nothing to be had there. Maybe some of you reported differently but I hadn't noticed.

They don't last in that town.The spot has been reported as happy many times, mostly on the Lowell board. Its also been open for 4+ years.

ChellickG
11-10-19, 23:57
There is actually anouther new one, 15 Cypress below the salon. Advertising in all the places the spas with menus do.The newton place is good but there's only one provider (mamasan) who's easily in her fifties. HE is good and she doesn't watch the clock.

FakedP
11-11-19, 13:40
Sadly, this place has gone to shit. Kimmy and Julia were worth the house and tip, but I came here Friday and today to see the new girls. They are older for sure, and the skinnier one (CiCi or FiFi) has droopy jugs with a shitty massage, while the bustier one (Coco) gives a better massage. Both give decent HE as I busted big nuts and they appear to have more on the menu, but I'd rather drive an hour to get FS elsewhere.

It's under new management, and the hours are 9 to 9.

I miss Kimmy and Julia.

CamperVan10
11-11-19, 14:40
The newton place is good but there's only one provider (mamasan) who's easily in her fifties. HE is good and she doesn't watch the clock.Cypress St or Chestnut St?

Lego19
11-11-19, 18:31
Went to Beech. The place is in a residential area. They have big rooms and a big waiting area. Greeted by a young lady around 20-25 named Lily. I wanted to see Lisa aka candy, but she was not working that day think. Lily fit the description of Linda. She wore sexy red lipstick and was very friendly, playful and sexy. She gave a really good massage. On flip she covered me with a towel and started massaging my thighs and told only HJ was available nothing more. I was disappointed but she gave a good handjob and I played with her small perky tits. She was very sexy and naughty too. Definitely going to return since the massage was really good and Lily was very friendly.

Damage - 0. 6 (house) + 0. 6.

Rating - 7. 5.

HoistAway
11-11-19, 20:34
As of today, both the Waverley place and Watertown Square parlor are closed. Life will never be the same if they don't reopen. High St place remains open though.I wonder what that's all about?

She (they) haven't been in my wheelhouse since my return to the area recently. I'm tempted to call, but I don't want to draw unwanted attention if there is something going on. However I do remember that during the transition, Waverley was opened (by a sweetheart) it was quite popular at that the time. Entering in my opinion was in plain view, if you used the front door. And I recall there was a consistent odor that seem to be ever present.

I was going to call an always friendly acquaintance that was the best in this business. Always helpful, always welcoming, always happy to greet you. I honestly hope all is well. As funky as this bussiness / hobby is. I find that you can meet some special people along the way. Good hearts, and bussiness sense.

Perhaps I'll continue my "Outer fringes" indulges until they get back up to speed (or not) Meantime as per my previous posts / report. I've returned to Acton and pretty consistent with my previous review.

Thanks again gents.

HoistAway
11-11-19, 20:44
Cypress St or Chestnut St?When I returned to the area. I had bussiness to connect with in Newton. As I drove in and out of this town. It was easy for me to do a drive by of this location. If you blink or sneeze, you'll miss it. Looks like a high visibility entrance, and I didn't get a clear sense of good parking options.

For me entering and exiting is non issue. I don't know anyone around here well enough for concern. But I do enjoy convenient parking.

Thanks gents.

CityxSlicker
11-11-19, 21:05
Sadly, this place has gone to shit. Kimmy and Julia were worth the house and tip, but I came here Friday and today to see the new girls. They are older for sure, and the skinnier one (CiCi or FiFi) has droopy jugs with a shitty massage, while the bustier one (Coco) gives a better massage. Both give decent HE as I busted big nuts and they appear to have more on the menu, but I'd rather drive an hour to get FS elsewhere.

I miss Kimmy and Julia.Oh no, Julia is gone too? I thought just Kimmy was leaving. Did you confirm that Julia is definitely gone gone, or is it possible she just wasn't there that day?

ChellickG
11-11-19, 21:56
Cypress St or Chestnut St?Chestnut st.

FakedP
11-11-19, 23:34
Oh no, Julia is gone too? I thought just Kimmy was leaving. Did you confirm that Julia is definitely gone gone, or is it possible she just wasn't there that day?I'm told they are both gone. New boss and new hours for this place. It sucks, cause they were the shining light on South Shore AMPs.

Jimmy Pratt
11-12-19, 01:12
Wanted to try something new, and the place in Marlboro popped up on my search. I had a feeling it was legit or DIY, but thought what the heck.

As previously reported by others, she's licensed and does a better massage than almost anyone. I should have asked for harder pressure, but had agreed to her 'medium'.

Although I was bare-assed, she basically kept the drape on the whole time. Could tell there was no happiness to be had, but the massage was very skilled. I had to go down the road and do an extra 1/2 hour in order to release my built-up tension area.

JP.

OlGary
11-12-19, 09:07
I wonder what that's all about?

She (they) haven't been in my wheelhouse since my return to the area recently. I'm tempted to call, but I don't want to draw unwanted attention if there is something going on. However I do remember that during the transition, Waverley was opened (by a sweetheart) it was quite popular at that the time. Entering in my opinion was in plain view, if you used the front door. And I recall there was a consistent odor that seem to be ever present.

I was going to call an always friendly acquaintance that was the best in this business. Always helpful, always welcoming, always happy to greet you. I honestly hope all is well. As funky as this bussiness / hobby is. I find that you can meet some special people along the way. Good hearts, and bussiness sense.

Perhaps I'll continue my "Outer fringes" indulges until they get back up to speed (or not) Meantime as per my previous posts / report. I've returned to Acton and pretty consistent with my previous review.

Thanks again gents.The store has now been reopen to the visitors.

OldtimerMa
11-12-19, 09:17
Went to Beech. The place is in a residential area. They have big rooms and a big waiting area. Greeted by a young lady around 20-25 named Lily. I wanted to see Lisa aka candy, but she was not working that day think. Lily fit the description of Linda. She wore sexy red lipstick and was very friendly, playful and sexy. She gave a really good massage. On flip she covered me with a towel and started massaging my thighs and told only HJ was available nothing more. I was disappointed but she gave a good handjob and I played with her small perky tits. She was very sexy and naughty too. Definitely going to return since the massage was really good and Lily was very friendly.

Damage - 0. 6 (house) + 0. 6.

Rating - 7. 5.Linda will provide fully nude sessions with DATY for 140. Not worth it in my humble opinion. She will provide BBFS for 2 K, and it's not a typo.

Mini Man
11-12-19, 09:44
Has anyone tried Ankang massage in Cohasset? It looks legit, just curious.

Dboy111
11-12-19, 12:48
Can someone please lead me in the direction of some big natural juggs? Anybody?

MacAdamia87
11-12-19, 13:15

I miss Kimmy and Julia.Wow, that's a damn shame. Guess good things don't last forever.

OldtimerMa
11-12-19, 14:18
Visited South St parlor a few days ago. The place seemed to be quite different from what it was not so long time ago. Seasoned veterans Lucy and Tina were not there. Lisa was the only provider. She seems to be in her mid / late 40's, short, with a lot of tattoos. The latter is a turn off for me, but anyway, the CFS was available, and she provided the cover. It wasn't much fun though as she was constantly complaining that it hurts. I almost walked out at some point, but she started sucking me raw and I stayed. I should say, she is a very enthusiastic c-cksucker, and I even asked her to slow down a bit. Not sure if I want to see her again. Asked her about Angela, and she explained to me that Angela recently married and her new husband doesn't let her to come to the parlor anymore.

Hand Deliver
11-12-19, 18:08
All, Well things change rather quickly. I heard that on the H2 Otown LEO fb page, 4 places raided in the city. No trafficking but other activities identified. Sounds like one main referred to as 2 Mt Auburn, a 220 street is named but not referred to as Waverley, plus 2 other places.

Fellow mongers, here is my understanding of the open / close status of the trio of places, as of this morning. Waverley open. Rarin for you to come in. High open, and continues to be ready for you to come in. Main closed, today, however, likely to open tomorrow. I will not disclose the reasons for prior closed statuses so please do not ask. You can inquire of them yourselves and likely there will be varying reasons given but it does not make a difference. Also to the best of my knowledge, although their ads in varying ad forums, continually refer to Newton and Brighton, there are no such locations affiliated with them. Those are I believe just regional local references to the generic areas that they are located.

OldtimerMa
11-12-19, 18:23
All, Well things change rather quickly. I heard that on the H2 Otown LEO fb page, 4 places raided in the city. No trafficking but other activities identified. Sounds like one main referred to as 2 Mt Auburn, a 220 street is named but not referred to as Waverley, plus 2 other places.Here we go:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/patch.com/massachusetts/malden/amp/28405435/malden-man-arrested-watertown-massage-parlor-bust

Waverley, Watertown Square, Belmont St. And some other place I didn't even know about were raided.

TheBoobHound
11-12-19, 18:47
Regarding the possible crackdown: I was in the public lot behind the CVS and noticed a bunch of police cars at the edge of the lot and on spring street. Uniforms standing around talking to eachother. Who knows if that was related.

Sad if true though. Watertown / Waltham had developed a good Chinese full service scene. Many may disagree, but I feel it had become competitive with Pawtucket. The quality was not always on par with RI, but way above the gritty Chinatown FS spas that were the only option when I moves to the area some years ago. The manager did well at making her girls dress well and give attention to theie makeup and hair.

The bubbke had to burst I guess. There were what, 5 AMPs in aatertown square?

TheBoobHound
11-12-19, 19:33
Here's a news article about the bust. As noted earlier, the business names and addresses are a little different from what we refer to.

Looks like they got 220 and 1 main, plus the thai spas in Watertown square and on the Cambridge border.

http://www.watertownmanews.com/2019/11/12/four-arrested-on-prostitution-charges-after-joint-wpd-fbi-sting/

Pretty ridiculous that the FBI was involved. Also that they admitted so early that there wasn't any himan trafficking. Usually they play the trafficking part up when the news breaks and quietly admit it was bullshit later.

OlGary
11-12-19, 20:06
Just stopped by Waverley, they are closed again. It seems they are goners.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/patch.com/massachusetts/malden/amp/28405435/malden-man-arrested-watertown-massage-parlor-bust

It sounds like that they arrested a ladyboy at Belmont St!

MrBologna
11-13-19, 06:13
Visited South St parlor a few days ago. The place seemed to be quite different from what it was not so long time ago. Seasoned veterans Lucy and Tina were not there. Lisa was the only provider. She seems to be in her mid / late 40's, short, with a lot of tattoos. The latter is a turn off for me, but anyway, the CFS was available, and she provided the cover. It wasn't much fun though as she was constantly complaining that it hurts. I almost walked out at some point, but she started sucking me raw and I stayed. I should say, she is a very enthusiastic c-cksucker, and I even asked her to slow down a bit. Not sure if I want to see her again. Asked her about Angela, and she explained to me that Angela recently married and her new husband doesn't let her to come to the parlor anymore.I think I might stop going here myself. This use to be my go to, but not a fan of the new girl. Paid for CFS which lasted 10 seconds then she pulled up her pants and it turned into a long BJ. She really doesn't seems she doesn't want to do it. Hard to get in the mood at that point. Also, she is a pretty girl, but has the worst boob implants with major scars. Really hard to look at. Kinda looks like Frankenstein boobs.

AmpExplorer
11-13-19, 08:38
Visited South St parlor a few days ago. The place seemed to be quite different from what it was not so long time ago. Seasoned veterans Lucy and Tina were not there. Lisa was the only provider. She seems to be in her mid / late 40's, short, with a lot of tattoos. The latter is a turn off for me, but anyway, the CFS was available, and she provided the cover. It wasn't much fun though as she was constantly complaining that it hurts. I almost walked out at some point, but she started sucking me raw and I stayed. I should say, she is a very enthusiastic c-cksucker, and I even asked her to slow down a bit. Not sure if I want to see her again. Asked her about Angela, and she explained to me that Angela recently married and her new husband doesn't let her to come to the parlor anymore.A friend of mine who referred me to South' in the past to Angela. Paid an early weekend visit to her. During the session a man knocked on the door, barges on the season and started screaming at them both. Scared the crap out of my friend because this guy went Bezerk seeing Angela and him both sans clothes. Lucky the dude didn't carry a gun! Angela said this was her boyfriend.

Husband or boyfriend. Poor soul. Who knows what other secrets she continues to hold from him.

HappyDave
11-13-19, 10:23
Regarding the possible crackdown: I was in the public lot behind the CVS and noticed a bunch of police cars at the edge of the lot and on spring street. Uniforms standing around talking to eachother. Who knows if that was related.

Sad if true though. Watertown / Waltham had developed a good Chinese full service scene. Many may disagree, but I feel it had become competitive with Pawtucket. The quality was not always on par with RI, but way above the gritty Chinatown FS spas that were the only option when I moves to the area some years ago. The manager did well at making her girls dress well and give attention to theie makeup and hair.

The bubbke had to burst I guess. There were what, 5 AMPs in aatertown square?Most of the places mentioned except main have all been busted on the past, south also. Seems the feds swing by now and the to shake things up. I think Waverly was busted in 06 or 09. Strange how they closed for a couple days then open then get busted. Also strange how Pawtucket is going so strong after there crackdown, the cruisers have to see the lights are back on at all three. Only FS Pawtucket spa I saw shut down permanent and it was hit or miss FS was the other main st they said due to being near a school but that's BS. I am sure the three spas will open soon with limited services if any and slowly work up to speed. It has always been that way and always be a game of cat and mouse.

OldtimerMa
11-13-19, 11:03
A friend of mine who referred me to South' in the past to Angela. Paid an early weekend visit to her. During the session a man knocked on the door, barges on the season and started screaming at them both. Scared the crap out of my friend because this guy went Bezerk seeing Angela and him both sans clothes. Lucky the dude didn't carry a gun! Angela said this was her boyfriend.

Husband or boyfriend. Poor soul. Who knows what other secrets she continues to hold from him.That's actually some scary shit. I would, probably, become 2 pounds lighter in a situation like that.

FenWay9216
11-13-19, 13:39
Went to Chi yesterday and saw Michelle. Very pretty girl and nice body. Very cool to talk to. Asked her age and she actually told me the truth 38. She could pass for 28. Asked if I wanted med or hard. Said med the soft and she laughed. Massage was very good, hit all the tense spots. Let me rub her legs and ass no problem. Then hot towel and great soft touch. On the flip went for up top access and she raised her shirt. Etc on ass. Tits were nice but just slightly droopy. Technique on HJ was great. Had me popping in no time. Over all great experience for. 60 +. 60. Forgot to mention she has amazing DSL but unfortunately only HJ is on the table. Would repeat for good massage and HJ.

Peace.Chi is. 65 hr.

Mr Bao
11-13-19, 23:53
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

JohnGlobalCorp
11-14-19, 10:09
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

HappyDave
11-14-19, 14:08
Driving around, passed 139 looked dark and saw a monger tugging on a locked door, both prospect are open at least their signs are lit up. As to Waverly not having a menu a month ago, I believe I posted three weeks ago, it was hectic but Wiwi was her usual self.

Jim Mack
11-14-19, 17:13
That's actually some scary shit. I would, probably, become 2 pounds lighter in a situation like that.That a boyfriend or husband might come in and shoot a place up. These days, someone going nuts with a gun is a commonplace event.

HoistAway
11-14-19, 18:50
Hello Gents,

I was in RI today, I know that there is a variety of options within that state. But I did not have any interest to stop in anywhere. Believe it or not.

I came up into MA through Attleboro. I did notice a few places along the main through way in that town. I'll be back down in RI probably by the end of the month and would appreciate any opinions regarding some else experiences there. If positive, I'll certainly seek out services and report back.

Stay warm.

HoistAway
11-14-19, 19:04
Visited South St parlor a few days ago. The place seemed to be quite different from what it was not so long time ago. Seasoned veterans Lucy and Tina were not there. Lisa was the only provider. She seems to be in her mid / late 40's, short, with a lot of tattoos. The latter is a turn off for me, but anyway, the CFS was available, and she provided the cover. It wasn't much fun though as she was constantly complaining that it hurts. I almost walked out at some point, but she started sucking me raw and I stayed. I should say, she is a very enthusiastic c-cksucker, and I even asked her to slow down a bit. Not sure if I want to see her again. Asked her about Angela, and she explained to me that Angela recently married and her new husband doesn't let her to come to the parlor anymore.Angxla, Good for her!

If she has connected with someone, probably a board member I truly wish them the best for the both of them. I've meet Angxla on a number of occasions and I believe that she is a smart and caring person. The guy that she is now "Married" to is probably a former client. Probably in his 60's and was seeking a partner to settle down with. Hopefully she plays by the rule of engagement as well as her "Husband / boyfriend" and live a long healthy and happy life together.

Angxla has given a lot of us some comfort, we can certainly wish her the best .My only regret is that I would have wanted to personally wish, them the best for many years to ahead.

HoistAway
11-14-19, 19:15
Just stopped by Waverley, they are closed again. It seems they are goners.

It sounds like that they arrested a ladyboy at Belmont St!I know nothing about Belmont St, however 220 was good While I was working back in this area sometime ago. It was my replacement / go-to for 195.

And I was just checking in on this board to see what's up in regards to 220. I was going to call to say hello and make an appointment. Thats really is too bad for us. I remember it as being quite a reliable source of satisfaction. I hope the management fairs well through this process / transition, good people. Hope she lands on her feet again.

Yello Tail
11-15-19, 10:34
I know nothing about Belmont St, however 220 was good While I was working back in this area sometime ago. It was my replacement / go-to for 195.
And I was just checking in on this board to see what's up in regards to 220. I was going to call to say hello and make an appointment. Thats really is too bad for us. I remember it as being quite a reliable source of satisfaction. I hope the management fairs well through this process / transition, good people. Hope she lands on her feet again.Another report stated that four men were arrested.

Four men were arrested in Watertown massage parlors and are facing charges related to sexual conduct for a fee. The Watertown Police Department was conducting a sweep of massage parlors in town to ensure they were complying with regulation and checking for human trafficking. Officials said there were no signs of human trafficking. 'https://patch.com/massachusetts/watertown/watertown-police-bust-massage-parlor-prostitution-scheme'.

DoubleDippin
11-15-19, 11:57
Another report stated that four men were arrested.

Four men were arrested in Watertown massage parlors and are facing charges related to sexual conduct for a fee. The Watertown Police Department was conducting a sweep of massage parlors in town to ensure they were complying with regulation and checking for human trafficking. Officials said there were no signs of human trafficking. 'https://patch.com/massachusetts/watertown/watertown-police-bust-massage-parlor-prostitution-scheme'.LEO will use whatever resources they can get from HS, FBI and anyone else to expose the massage industry. Their ability to LIE will be very apparent but they accomplished what they wanted to do.

Always be on the watch for those peering eyes.

JohnGlobalCorp
11-15-19, 13:27
Here's a news article about the bust. As noted earlier, the business names and addresses are a little different from what we refer to.

Looks like they got 220 and 1 main, plus the thai spas in Watertown square and on the Cambridge border.

http://www.watertownmanews.com/2019/11/12/four-arrested-on-prostitution-charges-after-joint-wpd-fbi-sting/

Pretty ridiculous that the FBI was involved. Also that they admitted so early that there wasn't any himan trafficking. Usually they play the trafficking part up when the news breaks and quietly admit it was bullshit later.220 wave open today.

Lego19
11-15-19, 16:10
Sad to see places in Watertown and Belmont being shut down. Looks like all the mongers will be flocking to Waltham now. I reckon High will get a lot busier now. I hope to see new posts on new talent and new places.

Yello Tail
11-15-19, 18:41
220 wave open today.I would be cautious and watch out for local citizens watching these places and taking pictures of those using the facilities. I recall reading or hearing about another town where local dog walkers hung out and harassed clients entering and leaving.

Fuhgetaboudit
11-15-19, 18:45
Just for yucks because I drive by the place often but had not been there for many years, I dropped by Red Azalea in Newton. The stop was quicker than the quickest quickie I have ever done. Walked in, great great great grandmother greeted me. Unbelievably, she was immediately available to take care of me. Less unbelievably, I remembered I had to go because I had to be somewhere else.

There signs says open 10 to 10. But gggg told me last appointment is at 8 pm, sayin' just in case one of you wants to hurry to get there.

JayCrew1970
11-15-19, 20:02
Sad to see places in Watertown and Belmont being shut down. Looks like all the mongers will be flocking to Waltham now. I reckon High will get a lot busier now. I hope to see new posts on new talent and new places.You mentioned places in Belmont being closed down. Is Beech Street still open?

HoistAway
11-15-19, 20:11
I also think this is worth commenting on; no offense to those who shared otherwise but I just don't believe you. I also have known Angela for years and years now; it goes back even further for me than my time at 195 (which isn't even a patch on how far back some of you go there, LOL).

She is an extremely business savvy woman; we would talk constantly in the shop and by text when Waltham was passing it's new regulations. She went to great effort to make sure she understood them in depth, and how to conform to them while still running her business. I believe she would do FS. If you got her to go on a date with her to Vegas and dropped 1 k on her. LOL. She's lived that life before and she has no interest in doing it again from what I can tell. She also puts a lot of effort into making sure she has decent, consistent talent at her shop. The type of owner who would fire one of her girls if she caught her doing FS, and definitely isn't going to put her shop at risk doing it either.

All that being said, I agree with what someone else here said about not knowing why to go elsewhere for a HE. Her attitude is great, and I never have left her with that whole "why do I do this" feeling. Quite often I leave thinking "why don't I just come here more often and spend 100 to get an amazing HE rather than dropping 200 to feel totally ripped off in H2 O-town".I got to know her back in the days of 195. And would agree that she is all that of what you say. And she wouldn't behave in the way that others are suggesting. I've have yet to say hello again to her. Perhaps when I find the Waltham area within my wheelhouse.

As I remembered she was a straight forward business woman, no cat and mouse or bait and switch. Always accommodating and respectful of requests for making appointments for treatments. I as mentioned in other posts, previously to the "Blackout" the 195 regime was in my humble opinion the best place that close to Boston. Very well run, as in a wel oiled machine!

HoistAway
11-15-19, 20:19
Just for yucks because I drive by the place often but had not been there for many years, I dropped by Red Azalea in Newton. The stop was quicker than the quickest quickie I have ever done. Walked in, great great great grandmother greeted me. Unbelievably, she was immediately available to take care of me. Less unbelievably, I remembered I had to go because I had to be somewhere else.

There signs says open 10 to 10. But gggg told me last appointment is at 8 pm, sayin' just in case one of you wants to hurry to get there.I went there many, many moons ago. So it appears that she has gotten older! She was old then. I do agree, don't bother if you are someone on this board looking for places with specific services.

This fella's review is spot on!

Lego19
11-15-19, 21:07
You mentioned places in Belmont being closed down. Is Beech Street still open?Beech is still open, even 220 is open. I don't think Beech was affected in the bust at all.

OldtimerMa
11-15-19, 23:07
You mentioned places in Belmont being closed down. Is Beech Street still open?Beech is open and it wasn't even raided. But Candy is scared to death and would't even provide a handshake. There is no point in going there at all. All closed stores were in Watertown and Waverley is back to business.

LightNoOil
11-16-19, 09:47
Hi all,

First Time Post Here. I found myself at Wollaston Station last week and I took a stroll across the street to 299. I went into the first floor, rang the bell, and when the door opened, I was hit with wave of sour cabbage and incense. The lady that opened the door was short, weathered, but friendly. She pointed at the clock above the door and said "come back in 15?" I said OK. While waiting, I looked up online (rubmaps) and found there was another place up stairs! I went up, found the door and was greeted by Cindy? And Niko? Cindy was younger and more my type and she was wearing a very short summer dress that showed off some leg.

Being my fist time, I took the 30, got on the table and listened to the cackling between the two. When she came in, she was on her phone and for the first 5 min she talked on the phone and lightly dragged her hand across my back and legs. Ugggg. During. That time another customer came in and was with Niko. After she put her phone down, and after she spritzed my hands with alcohol mixture, I was able to get full access to legs, ass, bolt ons and kitty. She didn't like the fact that I would tickle her kitty and then rub her ass. She said something about having to take a shower because of that. English was passable but still annoying. She was playful but I kind of got the sense that this was a burn and churn place.

Two min later she has me flip and the dance begun. Easy negotiation and I settled on nude CBJ for another. 60 (on-top of the house. 40). More was obviously on the table but at this point, it was like dealing with a robot LOL. Her head game was good but she stopped a lot and used her hand too much. Right when I was about to pop, I heard Niko getting PLOWED by her customer (good on you man!) even Cindy giggled a bit when she heard that. When all was done, she had me out the door in 10 seconds! Instead of Cindy & Niko, they should call themselves Burn & Churn!

Lily1234
11-16-19, 12:48
I drove past 12 belmont.

Did not stop in but it looked like it is open.

WongMichael
11-16-19, 14:22
Niko is nice woman, pretty. A bit high on price w / FS. But, worth it.

Hi all,

First Time Post Here. I found myself at Wollaston Station last week and I took a stroll across the street to 299. I went into the first floor, rang the bell, and when the door opened, I was hit with wave of sour cabbage and incense. The lady that opened the door was short, weathered, but friendly. She pointed at the clock above the door and said "come back in 15?" I said OK. While waiting, I looked up online (rubmaps) and found there was another place up stairs! I went up, found the door and was greeted by Cindy? And Niko? Cindy was younger and more my type and she was wearing a very short summer dress that showed off some leg.

Being my fist time, I took the 30, got on the table and listened to the cackling between the two. When she came in, she was on her phone and for the first 5 min she talked on the phone and lightly dragged her hand across my back and legs. Ugggg. During. That time another customer came in and was with Niko. After she put her phone down, and after she spritzed my hands with alcohol mixture, I was able to get full access to legs, ass, bolt ons and kitty. She didn't like the fact that I would tickle her kitty and then rub her ass. She said something about having to take a shower because of that. English was passable but still annoying. She was playful but I kind of got the sense that this was a burn and churn place.

TurnOverHoney
11-16-19, 14:26
Hi all,

Being my fist time, I took the 30, got on the table and listened to the cackling between the two. When she came in, she was on her phone and for the first 5 min she talked on the phone and lightly dragged her hand across my back and legs. Ugggg. During. That time another customer came in and was with Niko. After she put her phone down, and after she spritzed my hands with alcohol mixture, I was able to get full access to legs, ass, bolt ons and kitty. She didn't like the fact that I would tickle her kitty and then rub her ass. She said something about having to take a shower because of that. English was passable but still annoying. She was playful but I kind of got the sense that this was a burn and churn place.Are these the same two that have been there since forever. I use to go there.

About ten years ago. You would either get one or the other. One of them must.

Be a lot older now, she had natural c's I think that would be available like.

2nd time around. A lot of times you would go in there and they would be eating shrimp.

Very gross. I also occasionally went downstairs and it was hilarious, a lady was getting.

Her hair cut and I was getting sortive loud during the he and they started.

Giggling. They could hear because I wasn't in the backroom.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.

Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.

Please do not post reports with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

OldtimerMa
11-16-19, 14:58
I drove past 12 belmont.

Did not stop in but it looked like it is open.It's interesting how most of the parlor busts don't lead to anything and stores reopen just a few days after the raids. Unless they have evidence of human trafficking (and they didn't in the latest Watertown busts by their own admission), the prosecution of massage parlors is notoriously difficult due to the entrapment issues. The entrapment is only legal if it's done by a private citizen, not a law enforcement official. And all this "concerned citizens" BS means literally nothing legally. Unclear why they waste their time doing this crap if they really can not do much eventually.

Headlines and nothing more.

Your tax dollars at work.

A2

Mr Bao
11-16-19, 18:17
Woke up thinking, it has been a minute and didn't adventure out. Stopped by CTown first, talent at Ox Ford was blah, moved to Ink Block, average but very cute, I'm picky! No go for me.

Drove to Quincy, 299 New port and went to 2nd floor, only mamasan there, told me young gun be in tomorrow and kept asking what I want, I decided not to tell her, *shudders*, so I left.

Went to a hotel spot after texting an ad, operator text me stating young and hot. Went and saw mid age and fat. I got pissed and decided to go 59 Cod for a massage rather. Usually I go for Judy but she was absent as Lily checked me in. I commented how everyone is named either Lily, Coco, or Lisa and she just smiled. Went to another room because the other one was cold. Surprisingly another girl came in and Emma was her name. Asked if I wanted oil and I said nah. Massaged me a bit and tickled my boys when she glided her hands up and down. Askes to be flipped and she grabbed Deez Nutz. Asked what I wanted and I told her. NO FS but more cheddar, naked CBJ or HJ. I say why no FS and she say no. Negotiated like I was at Haymarket buying fruits and veggies. Settled $140 for saran wrap style BJ since I didn't bring cover or know it existed. Done deal with top accessible but none lower. Found out later she had a body suit on so couldn't bring the pants down. Total donated 40 + 140.

OH WELL.

PaulRew
11-16-19, 19:28
Was she thin and quite pretty? Mole on her face? I can only hope but my fav AMP girl was named Cindy, worked there and later at TMC in Malden then in Tyngsboro

Hi all,

Two min later she has me flip and the dance begun. Easy negotiation and I settled on nude CBJ for another. 60 (on-top of the house. 40). More was obviously on the table but at this point, it was like dealing with a robot LOL. Her head game was good but she stopped a lot and used her hand too much. Right when I was about to pop, I heard Niko getting PLOWED by her customer (good on you man!) even Cindy giggled a bit when she heard that. When all was done, she had me out the door in 10 seconds! Instead of Cindy & Niko, they should call themselves Burn & Churn!.

SirPsychoSexy
11-16-19, 20:29
I also stopped by recently. She was cute (cuter than Niko) but I don't remember seeing a mole. She complained a lot. Hand Tired, Mouth Tired, etc.

Was she thin and quite pretty? Mole on her face? I can only hope but my fav AMP girl was named Cindy, worked there and later at TMC in Malden then in Tyngsboro

PaulRew
11-16-19, 20:34
I also stopped by mid-week. She was cute but She complained a lot. Hand Tired, Mouth Tired, etc.That didn't answer my questions about her looks.

SirPsychoSexy
11-16-19, 20:41
I don't remember a mole. She was probably early 30's, Smokey eye look, straight hair, Small B's with big nips, Thin & fit but a little belly skin when she bent over. Great legs and tight ass. She looked great in a thong.

Great eye contact too

That didn't answer my questions about her looks.

EarlSandwich
11-16-19, 21:02
Woke up thinking, it has been a minute and didn't adventure out. Stopped by CTown first, talent at Ox Ford was blah, moved to Ink Block, average but very cute, I'm picky! No go for me.

Drove to Quincy, 299 New port and went to 2nd floor, only mamasan there, told me young gun be in tomorrow and kept asking what I want, I decided not to tell her, *shudders*, so I left.

Went to a hotel spot after texting an ad, operator text me stating young and hot. Went and saw mid age and fat. I got pissed and decided to go 59 Cod for a massage rather. Usually I go for Judy but she was absent as Lily checked me in. I commented how everyone is named either Lily, Coco, or Lisa and she just smiled. Went to another room because the other one was cold. Surprisingly another girl came in and Emma was her name. Asked if I wanted oil and I said nah. Massaged me a bit and tickled my boys when she glided her hands up and down. Askes to be flipped and she grabbed Deez Nutz. Asked what I wanted and I told her. NO FS but more cheddar, naked CBJ or HJ. I say why no FS and she say no. Negotiated like I was at Haymarket buying fruits and veggies. Settled $140 for saran wrap style BJ since I didn't bring cover or know it existed. Done deal with top accessible but none lower. Found out later she had a body suit on so couldn't bring the pants down. Total donated 40 + 140.

OH WELL.Does Ink Block advertise? Can you give me a hint on where I might find a bit more info? I think it may be convenient to me.

LightNoOil
11-17-19, 11:24
Pretty good description. She did have a great ass.

I don't remember a mole. She was probably early 30's, Smokey eye look, straight hair, Small B's with big nips, Thin & fit but a little belly skin when she bent over. Great legs and tight ass. She looked great in a thong.

Great eye contact too

Marrin
11-17-19, 11:38
Went to Easter on Prospect st. Drew new girl Mimi as opposed to Niko or Ella. I believe she used to work in Quincy before here's. Knew what she was doing. Good massage staring face down, not very talkative. Hit the right spots and loosens back up. On the flip, standard finish. Looks 7 out of 10. Massage age 7 out of 10. Standard tip.

Lego19
11-17-19, 13:22
Went in and saw Ella and Niko in the lobby. Ella asked me to go into the private area in the lobby as she had just finished up with a customer. Niko was just about to start her massage with another customer so I had to go with Ella. I told Ella I always seem to miss Niko and she said Niko is a young girl and she is quite popular, and we had a laugh about it. Ella is the oldest provider here, looks 35+ slim and has nice bolt ons. Ella as usual gave a decent massage and she teased me so well rubbing my groin and playing with deez nuts. Standard finish on flip, slow and good build up while sucked on her tits. She told me they have 4 girls on rotation (Mimi and Lulu). Ella introduced me to Niko later and asked me to call before I come as Niko is in demand. Happy they got rid of Cici with whom I did not have a great experience with, she was apparently a temp there. This is my new go to place for a HJ and they have hot girls, definitely going to try all the girls they have on rotation.

Damage - 0. 4 + 0. 6.

WayTooNice
11-18-19, 07:01
Can you please let me know which place in Waltham. Sometimes I don't understand the code. Sorry.

Went in and saw Ella and Niko in the lobby. Ella asked me to go into the private area in the lobby as she had just finished up with a customer. Niko was just about to start her massage with another customer so I had to go with Ella. I told Ella I always seem to miss Niko and she said Niko is a young girl and she is quite popular, and we had a laugh about it. Ella is the oldest provider here, looks 35+ slim and has nice bolt ons. Ella as usual gave a decent massage and she teased me so well rubbing my groin and playing with deez nuts. Standard finish on flip, slow and good build up while sucked on her tits. She told me they have 4 girls on rotation (Mimi and Lulu). Ella introduced me to Niko later and asked me to call before I come as Niko is in demand. Happy they got rid of Cici with whom I did not have a great experience with, she was apparently a temp there. This is my new go to place for a HJ and they have hot girls, definitely going to try all the girls they have on rotation.

Damage - 0. 4 + 0. 6.

Joe Bujian
11-18-19, 09:01
Can you please let me know which place in Waltham. Sometimes I don't understand the code. Sorry.He is talking about Eastern Massage at 60 Prospect St.

WayTooNice
11-18-19, 12:13
Thank you so much joe!!

Much appreciated.

Thank you for the direct answer with out all the clues and puzzles.

he is talking about eastern massage at 60 prospect st.

Ac1384
11-19-19, 14:31
Hi all,

I was wondering what the names of massage place with Niko and Cindy? Any help would be appreciated.

Two min later she has me flip and the dance begun. Easy negotiation and I settled on nude CBJ for another. 60 on-top of the house. 40 More was obviously on the table but at this point, it was like dealing with a robot LOL. Her head game was good but she stopped a lot and used her hand too much. Right when I was about to pop, I heard Niko getting plowed by her customer good on you man!) even Cindy giggled a bit when she heard that. When all was done, she had me out the door in 10 seconds! Instead of Cindy & Niko, they should call themselves Burn & Churn!

Ac1384
11-19-19, 14:39
Hi all.

Wanted to know what is the name of the place in Quincy with Niko and Cindy?

First Time Post Here. I found myself at Wollaston Station last week and I took a stroll across the street to 2x9. I went into the first floor, rang the bell, and when the door opened, I was hit with wave of sour cabbage and incense. The lady that opened the door was short, weathered, but friendly. She pointed at the clock above the door and said "come back in 15?" I said OK. While waiting, I looked up online (rubmaps) and found there was another place up stairs! I went up, found the door and was greeted by Cindy? And Niko? Cindy was younger and more my type and she was wearing a very short summer dress that showed off some leg.

Two min later she has me flip and the dance begun. Easy negotiation and I settled on nude CBJ for another. 60 (on-top of the house. 40). More was obviously on the table but at this point, it was like dealing with a robot LOL. Her head game was good but she stopped a lot and used her hand too much. Right when I was about to pop, I heard Niko getting PLOWED by her customer (good on you man!) even Cindy giggled a bit when she heard that. When all was done, she had me out the door in 10 seconds! Instead of Cindy & Niko, they should call themselves Burn & Churn!

Garretts65
11-19-19, 16:34
I went to 1060 a few weeks back and they have a new girl. Her name is Jasmine. Late 20's good English and probably one of the best massages I have ever had at an AMP. It was her first day there. If someone wants a good massage by a very cute thin spinner, I highly recommend Jasmine. She is thin with natural A or B? I know I may get crap for this review, but there was nothing else but massage. I'm older and like a great massage by a beautiful woman. If you're into that, I suggest you give it a try.

Jonza141
11-19-19, 18:28
So I was on the road yesterday afternoon, and a bit sore from some weekend activities, the details of which are not particularly important.

Anyway, I was on my way home, headed north from Boston. Stopped at one placed I'd heard about, but the one girl working was busy and said she needed at least 45 minutes. Looked around and saw from reviews that the desert that is the NS of Boston appears to endure. Took one for the team and popped into Green in the Tanner City to see what was up. Woke the lady working there up. She appeared mid 40's. Did not get a name, for reasons that will become obvious shortly.

Anyway, go for the half, as the woman was about a 3/10, and I wasn't sure what was doing.

Lay down sans towel. She comes in. Puts the towel on and starts with a medium rub. Quickly removes the towel and starts with the oil. Like way too much oil. But she wasn't shy about putting her hands in the right spot. Proceeded with about 10 minutes of light touching and some tease. Great, I says to myself, maybe some happiness at long last.

Cleans up and asks me to flip. I do so, then she starts with the soft rub on the front. Hands in all the right places. When it comes time to finish the job she puts my own hand where her hand should be. I say, no, you. She insists she can not. Insists that I do it. I say "I can do that at home. ".

Now this is where things get odd. At this point she whips out the girls and throws them in my mouth. While continuing to insist I handle things on my own. As you can imagine I'm thoroughly confused. I continue to insist on her providing some help. She says "boss says no. " I wanted to argue the merits of the actions she was taking versus the ones that she wasn't. When she dropped the lowers and put my hand downstairs.

Despite all of this, she insisted she would not complete the handshake.

I did not finish.

So, to add insult to injury I paid for a shitty massage, by a bad looking provider, with zero happiness.

Anyway. Don't go to Green.

NS desert persists.

Any help would be appreciated.

LustyB
11-19-19, 20:48
I think Niko's been plowed by half of the Boston mongers. I know I've pounded the hell out of her pussy on multiple occasions. The price is damn good and her pussy isn't bad.

PaulRew
11-19-19, 21:11
I think Niko's been plowed by half of the Boston mongers. I know I've pounded the hell out of her pussy on multiple occasions. The price is damn good and her pussy isn't bad.Will she go bare?

Mr Bao
11-19-19, 21:18
I think Niko's been plowed by half of the Boston mongers. I know I've pounded the hell out of her pussy on multiple occasions. The price is damn good and her pussy isn't bad.Is this the Niko at 299 NPort, Quincy? I totally forgot to go back! Please confirm and I will be the 10,000th dude that pounded her, LOL.

Finder117
11-20-19, 02:24
Is this the Niko at 299 NPort, Quincy? I totally forgot to go back! Please confirm and I will be the 10,000th dude that pounded her, LOL.Partook over the weekend -- I think I was 9997, unlike basically every other AMP provider she didn't tell me my cock was too big, bent her over the table and she was pretty tight. Not really a looker (30's or early 40's, b's, Body isn't tight) but cfs is on the table pretty cheap.

RiskyBusines
11-20-19, 06:58
I think Niko's been plowed by half of the Boston mongers. I know I've pounded the hell out of her pussy on multiple occasions. The price is damn good and her pussy isn't bad.Would anyone be able to share a link to this place or PM me an address. I'd like to join the list of mongers that have plowed her.

Mr Bao
11-20-19, 09:21
Partook over the weekend -- I think I was 9997, unlike basically every other AMP provider she didn't tell me my cock was too big, bent her over the table and she was pretty tight. Not really a looker (30's or early 40's, b's, Body isn't tight) but cfs is on the table pretty cheap.So is that the ending number you have provided? Is it at that location? TIA. I am still going to check it out regardless as the info provided in return was sort of confusing.

Joe Bujian
11-20-19, 12:13
So is that the ending number you have provided? Is it at that location? TIA. I am still going to check it out regardless as the info provided in return was sort of confusing.You are being much too literal. He's speculating that he was the 9997th. Hurry on over and you can be number 9998.

Let us know how you make out.

FYI I have been assuming this was the same Niko as was at Forever Young 10 years ago but now not sure. The description does not match my recollection.

Katokay
11-20-19, 14:21
Saw her. Really not much to work with.

MassageMama
11-20-19, 15:09
Had some business in Marlborough and went out route 20. Almost had an accident when I saw a new AMP in Sudbury no less. Got my Attention. Checked out the the talent which looked good. Given the location hard to believe it's anything but legit. If any of you find out otherwise please PM me—no posts or it surely will be gone! In days!

LightNoOil
11-20-19, 20:04
I didn't try Nico but was impressed with Cindy's head game. She was physically more my type. So, I may go back to see if she's as fun she looks. Sucks her schedule is inconsistent. I cringe when grand-mama-san opens the door.

HappyDave
11-20-19, 20:50
Saw her. Really not much to work with.If she is the one I am thinking of she has been there for years. Think of a run down version of Wiwi consistent FS an if I remember she was known for raw.

MoreBJs
11-20-19, 23:20
I could be wrong, but I always thought the expression was burn and turn. Can someone confirm which it is? Hahaha.

Edajunct
11-21-19, 01:43
I could be wrong, but I always thought the expression was burn and turn. Can someone confirm which it is? Hahaha.Am pretty sure it's 'Churn & Burn'!

(As in make butter & bolt, perhaps?

FakedP
11-21-19, 10:46
What's the CFS fee?

SirPsychoSexy
11-21-19, 12:07
I don't know if it's because of multiple visits but I've always found her to be nice, accommodating, and always giving it her 100%. She takes direction well and is open for requests within reason (releasing on certain areas) everything is always covered and I'm OK with that.

Saw her. Really not much to work with.

FakedP
11-21-19, 12:31
I'm probably going to check this place out, so should I bring my own hat?

Manager9
11-21-19, 17:24
1st time: Drew Sophie average looking B or C's, . 6 house hr and. 6 for HE and access to girls. Decent massage and good HE.

2nd time: Sophie not available, got a random provider. . 6 house hr and. 4 HE. Below average looking and flat chested. Decent massage and worst HE.

Finder117
11-21-19, 23:08
I'm probably going to check this place out, so should I bring my own hat?They provided. . 8 for FS -- I think it's one and done as there's a LOT of traffic through there lately.

Finder117
11-21-19, 23:10
So is that the ending number you have provided? Is it at that location? TIA. I am still going to check it out regardless as the info provided in return was sort of confusing.Neither, it was a joke.

299,2nd floor, down the hall on the left.

ThizzleHats
11-22-19, 10:26
They provided. . 8 for FS -- I think it's one and done as there's a LOT of traffic through there lately.Now that word is out they do FS I bet there are whole Red Line trains going through there.

Mr Bao
11-22-19, 16:19
Neither, it was a joke.

299,2nd floor, down the hall on the left.The door handler stated new talent and young this coming week. Offered me another 50 ish lady to perform the massage, declined and left in a hurry. Can't for sure say QTown has ever change on young talent as it appears retirees are coming back for the cheddar. EWw.

Mr Bao
11-22-19, 16:24
Went for a dang long drive. Stopped by a spot in Abington. Definitely recognize the girl there as she has been in Quincy 65 Cod spot. This was the one I think I have posted that asked 21 questions about where I am from and what job I do. Half hour, 4 O, and went with the feathery massage. I knew she has no skills. Short gal named CiCi, but these girls just uses similar names across the massage parlor games! Teased DeeZ NutZ for a minute and then flipped within 15 minutes. I grabbed her bare at $$ and she won't let me go to the front. She let the jugs out for me to squeeze the juice out of. Not bad. Started to negotiate, but just did a regular HJ; as the price is steep and she won't go with a FS. She used lots of baby oil. Standard cheddar for the job ok done. It was like robot, mechanical, no expression, beating my meat! Left and I do not think I will be back.

ThizzleHats
11-22-19, 17:16
Right in front of the place that's all the talk right now has road work going on with utility trucks. If walking to the door with a Statie close by might not be your cup of tea, keep this in mind.

Firedog069
11-22-19, 17:41
Went for a dang long drive. Stopped by a spot in Abington. Definitely recognize the girl there as she has been in Quincy 65 Cod spot. This was the one I think I have posted that asked 21 questions about where I am from and what job I do. Half hour, 4 O, and went with the feathery massage. I knew she has no skills. Short gal named CiCi, but these girls just uses similar names across the massage parlor games! Teased DeeZ NutZ for a minute and then flipped within 15 minutes. I grabbed her bare at $$ and she won't let me go to the front. She let the jugs out for me to squeeze the juice out of. Not bad. Started to negotiate, but just did a regular HJ; as the price is steep and she won't go with a FS. She used lots of baby oil. Standard cheddar for the job ok done. It was like robot, mechanical, no expression, beating my meat! Left and I do not think I will be back.And where in Abington might this new spot be?

Finder117
11-22-19, 18:16
Now that word is out they do FS I bet there are whole Red Line trains going through there.Yeah, agreed. I'm going to avoid the place. The service was decent, but with how barren the area is, they will be busted VERY quickly.

TurnOverHoney
11-22-19, 23:05
Yeah, agreed. I'm going to avoid the place. The service was decent, but with how barren the area is, they will be busted VERY quickly.Will be booming. Is the place under new management? They aren't the only business on that floor. What about the new noise now? If the damage is like 40 + 80, better off going to hotel setup. A long time ago star was a popular place that turned into FS in randolph and then in the center of Quincy. They got busted in no time.

Mr Bao
11-23-19, 00:48
Right in front of the place that's all the talk right now has road work going on with utility trucks. If walking to the door with a Statie close by might not be your cup of tea, keep this in mind.I went with a briefcase as that spot has other businesses too. They do have two massage spots and must be related to one another. Just act as if you are going to do some business. When you act scared, the Po Po will smell it and will call it in. Do not act scared, funny, or anything like that when you see the Po Po. I bet 90% of ya gets scared when you guys see the Po Po nearby. Even if they know, you know they go on the weekends too. Hahaha.

Mr Bao
11-23-19, 00:49
And where in Abington might this new spot be?PM for more info, I do not think we can state the address on the board?

Jimmy Weed
11-23-19, 05:31
Now that word is out they do FS I bet there are whole Red Line trains going through there.The word has been out for a long time on FS here.

LightNoOil
11-23-19, 08:54
If you're savvy enough, you would have noticed the back door entrance.

Right in front of the place that's all the talk right now has road work going on with utility trucks. If walking to the door with a Statie close by might not be your cup of tea, keep this in mind.

DoubleDippin
11-23-19, 09:38
PM for more info, I do not think we can state the address on the board?They are all close to the Rt 18 and Rt 139 intersection.

DoubleDippin
11-23-19, 10:05
They are all close to the Rt 18 and Rt 139 intersection.I think LEO has known about these places for a long time. I noticed no signs for the one near the fire station so that might be closed. The one near the lights on 139 is still open.

Ever since their ability to advertise got tossed in the dumper many of them moved or consolidated.

I'm glad I kept all my info on my favs to keep up with them. Anyone else who has AAMP's hang on to them as most of them went UTR. Same goes with Non Asian.

Britaly
11-23-19, 12:35
I think LEO has known about these places for a long time. I noticed no signs for the one near the fire station so that might be closed. The one near the lights on 139 is still open.

Ever since their ability to advertise got tossed in the dumper many of them moved or consolidated.

I'm glad I kept all my info on my favs to keep up with them. Anyone else who has AAMP's hang on to them as most of them went UTR. Same goes with Non Asian.They just posted this ad today.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/jasmine-thai-massage-spa-7818711195-37814684

Firedog069
11-23-19, 13:22
They just posted this ad today.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/jasmine-thai-massage-spa-7818711195-37814684This ace was Wans Thai massage. New name, new management I guess. I've been to Wans a couple of times in the past and wasn't very impressed, it's probably time to try again.

DoubleDippin
11-23-19, 13:54
They just posted this ad today.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/jasmine-thai-massage-spa-7818711195-37814684One of them was busted not sure about the other that may have changed name to a Thai spa. The one next to Sunoco is still there.

https://www.patriotledger.com/news/20190304/norwell-spa-owners-ordered-held-on-bail-in-sex-trafficking-case

Jim Mack
11-23-19, 16:01
I went with a briefcase as that spot has other businesses too. They do have two massage spots and must be related to one another. Just act as if you are going to do some business. When you act scared, the Po Po will smell it and will call it in. Do not act scared, funny, or anything like that when you see the Po Po. I bet 90% of ya gets scared when you guys see the Po Po nearby. Even if they know, you know they go on the weekends too. Hahaha.Like to say Po Po.

OldtimerMa
11-23-19, 18:03
You are being much too literal. He's speculating that he was the 9997th. Hurry on over and you can be number 9998.

Let us know how you make out.

FYI I have been assuming this was the same Niko as was at Forever Young 10 years ago but now not sure. The description does not match my recollection.I remember Niko who worked at Forever Young in Arlington and then, after FY was busted, at the Kenmore square place. She wasn't a looker but really really liked being humped. Unlike other BBFS providers, she wouldn't squat after the deed, but would just stand up and spread out her legs, waiting for the fluids to drip out. Still remember the view! Is this the same Niko?

HappyDave
11-23-19, 18:19
One of them was busted not sure about the other that may have changed name to a Thai spa. The one next to Sunoco is still there.

https://www.patriotledger.com/news/20190304/norwell-spa-owners-ordered-held-on-bail-in-sex-trafficking-casePlatinum was busted about a year ago. Never offered a shower there.

Joe Bujian
11-24-19, 00:11
I remember Niko who worked at Forever Young in Arlington and then, after FY was busted, at the Kenmore square place. She wasn't a looker but really really liked being humped. Unlike other BBFS providers, she wouldn't squat after the deed, but would just stand up and spread out her legs, waiting for the fluids to drip out. Still remember the view! Is this the same Niko?Quite possibly. Certainly my Niko really liked to cum. Good size up top, probably natural. Small behind. I cannot comment on BBFS. But she did have a signature move with the condom where she would flip it inside out so the lubricant was on the inside. Not sure why, but she did it every time, and very skillfully. She was a nice lady who really seemed to enjoy her work.

DoubleDippin
11-24-19, 11:27
Platinum was busted about a year ago. Never offered a shower there.Platinum was the one next to the marathon sports store. The one further down the road on left that was in a small complex next to carpet store did, That was the one with the camera.

HappyDave
11-24-19, 14:38
Platinum was the one next to the marathon sports store. The one further down the road on left that was in a small complex next to carpet store did, That was the one with the camera.My memory is a little foggy, Platnum was a house and in the back lot if I remember there was a camera monitoring sign.

JakeSinclare
11-25-19, 00:32
I'm hoping for some guidance for a nice place I can go in Boston. Not looking for anything special. Just a nice HE w / good privacy. I know some of the places in CT over the years have been oddly not too private and they tend to be shut down pretty quickly. Any recommendations in CT or elsewhere? Would prefer in Boston so it can be quick and convenient. PM is fine if you don't want to post here.

Mmaddmann
11-25-19, 08:47
I'm hoping for some guidance for a nice place I can go in Boston. Not looking for anything special. Just a nice HE w / good privacy. I know some of the places in CT over the years have been oddly not too private and they tend to be shut down pretty quickly. Any recommendations in CT or elsewhere? Would prefer in Boston so it can be quick and convenient. PM is fine if you don't want to post here.There are plenty of places in Chinatown that have not shut down quickly.

Joe Bujian
11-25-19, 10:39
I'm hoping for some guidance for a nice place I can go in Boston. Not looking for anything special. Just a nice HE w / good privacy. I know some of the places in CT over the years have been oddly not too private and they tend to be shut down pretty quickly. Any recommendations in CT or elsewhere? Would prefer in Boston so it can be quick and convenient. PM is fine if you don't want to post here.If you are willing to go to Brookline then 1714 Beacon St. Probably will meet your privacy requirements.

LightNoOil
11-25-19, 13:27
I dropped in Qtown yesterday and hit Oval for the 1st time. Nice place but man O man, what the fuck is with them just sitting around the front, eating the nastiest smelling food, watching movies on a laptop. Out of the 3 that we're there, only one was "ok" looking but still not worth it. She seemed annoyed that I interrupted her lunch so I bailed. As soon as I started to walk, her attitude changed but no thanks. I go to these places to get away from my better half's attitude LOL! Hey Mamason's. Maybe have a break room in the back for tv & food time. In the business of customer service, I want to see summer dresses (no matter how fucking cold it is) and the smell perfume not middle aged women in oversized sweatpants slurping stinky noodles from a bowl!

Later this week, I'm going to try the place on Water Street. If anybody has any Qtown recommendations (AMP or AAMP) let me know!

JakeSinclare
11-25-19, 16:39
There are plenty of places in Chinatown that have not shut down quickly.Are there any that you can recommend?

Firedog069
11-25-19, 20:28
Rolled the dice and went to Sunny Bodywork Spa Sunday a m. What better way to spend a rainy, windy Sunday morning. I saw this place advertised on CityX a while back and I didn't know I'd get anything more than a massage but man did I. Met Jennifer at the door and she's dressed in a kind of maids outfit with tights on so I'm thinking things are looking promising. Jennifer is petite pretty cute and looks to be about 40-45 yo. Shows me to the room and takes the house fee and leaves me to get ready. When she comes back she starts in with a really light head to toe once over and asks how do you like it, hard I tell her. Massage was firm and gentle and all in all pretty nice. When she starts working on me from the side she straddles my arm and I feel her creamy smooth BARE thighs on my arm, she had removed the tights. Ok so now I know this will end well. Does a few more moves to make skin to skin contact and it feels awesome. Time for the flip and she spends some time with a light touch on the entire front side and eventually asks if I want. Right away I ask how much for a BJ and she says $ I counter with. 60 she says nooo 60 for HJ. I say 80 then and she agrees. She wants the dough up front which aggravates me but ok I tell her to give my me pants. On with the cover and that's not quite doing it for me. Those f'and rubbers they use are meant for an 8 year old I think. Anyway I ask how much for everything and she says "how much you pay" I tell her an addition 50 and she thinks a minute and says ok. I tell her I'll have to put it on a card she says ok but she won't wait till after. She has to run the card NOW. Kinda broke the mood a bit. She went and ran the card, brought the machine back in for me to sign as I'm laying bare assed on the table with my hard dick in a too tight rubber, sheesh LOL. She had some great panties on. Leopard print with the ass cut out and she had a cute ass. Little A titties. Got her on the table. Mish, daty, dato. Fiv, fia, sucked her bald pussy till she came. She nearly crushed my head between her thighs as she was cumming, spun her around and finished from behind.

I had hoped for a nice HJ going in and what a nice surprise how it all went, well, aside from the business transactions mid session. Highly recommend. She tells me she's in from NY, been there a week and will probably be there a month. I'll be back.

FenWay9216
11-26-19, 01:27
Had some spending money left from Christmas shopping and wanted a bit of fun. Called 1147 and asked about the talent. "28 very skinny very sexy new girl" was the response. OK I'm in. Head up since its during business hours and knock on the door, door opens and. Of course she's at least 38. Think she said name was Lisa. Already there, little head, yada yada yada. Take the half for. 40. Starts with light rub and can tell right off the bat no massage skills. Ask oil I say no and go for some leg and ass rub. Body's OK, typical Quincy "38"yo. 10 minutes later flip and the negotiation starts. I tell her $. 20 for the horizontal mamba. No honey its $.40. OK then just HJ. OK honey $.20 LOL. She takes the dough and goes and gets the cap, strips and shows some so so B's. Standard CBJ and then I tell her to hop on. No honey I lay down. Tell her on top first, that last for about 30 seconds and she flips, another 2 minutes and you too big. Ah no I'm not LOL. At this point just want out. Remove the cap and just stroke off on her tits. Hot towel, 2 minute scalp massage and I'm out. Oh Quincy why do I still bother, all the good ones seem to be gone.

Peace.

Member #6638
11-26-19, 04:16
Saw Niko today for first time. . 6 for hour and additional. 1 for FS. Was let down because I heard. 80 for FS but I probably should have negotiated as I started with. 80, anyways she is deff older and looks are not too great. Decent massage for a bit then grabbed her ass to let her know I was ready. Flipped me and put cover on with a 10 second BJ before she jumped on top and fucked pretty good. Pussy was surprisingly tighter than expected. Had her for some mish and she does love fucking and cumming. I went on the bag and she enjoyed as much as me. . LOL didn't want me to leave at the end.

Overall. Not bad, pretty good fuck. But if I return I need lower rate.

Jimmy Weed
11-26-19, 07:11
I dropped in Qtown yesterday and hit Oval for the 1st time. Nice place but man O man, what the fuck is with them just sitting around the front, eating the nastiest smelling food, watching movies on a laptop. Out of the 3 that we're there, only one was "ok" looking but still not worth it. She seemed annoyed that I interrupted her lunch so I bailed. As soon as I started to walk, her attitude changed but no thanks. I go to these places to get away from my better half's attitude LOL! Hey Mamason's. Maybe have a break room in the back for tv & food time. In the business of customer service, I want to see summer dresses (no matter how fucking cold it is) and the smell perfume not middle aged women in oversized sweatpants slurping stinky noodles from a bowl!

Later this week, I'm going to try the place on Water Street. If anybody has any Qtown recommendations (AMP or AAMP) let me know!Read a report here in early September that Oval had closed. I tried to call a few times since then and no answer. Have they reopened??

HappyDave
11-26-19, 12:49
Drove by and both open signs lit, anyone been back?

DerekYee
11-26-19, 15:15
Saw Niko today for first time. . 6 for hour and additional. 1 for FS. Was let down because I heard. 80 for FS but I probably should have negotiated as I started with. 80, anyways she is deff older and looks are not too great. Decent massage for a bit then grabbed her ass to let her know I was ready. Flipped me and put cover on with a 10 second BJ before she jumped on top and fucked pretty good. Pussy was surprisingly tighter than expected. Had her for some mish and she does love fucking and cumming. I went on the bag and she enjoyed as much as me. . LOL didn't want me to leave at the end.

Overall. Not bad, pretty good fuck. But if I return I need lower rate.They are actresses. She didn't enjoy it as much as you.

Griswold
11-26-19, 17:57
I visited Eastern on Prospect in Waltham for a 30 minute session. I drew Ella. WOW! First of all, she is gorgeous. The personification of China doll. Just absolutely perfect. She also has a great personality. Even though this was my first visit, it did not stop her from soft touch / teasing for the entire time. She even put a glove on for a prostate check. I was impressed that she used a glove. Lulu at 905 was the queen of the prostate massage, but Lulu would just dive right in without a glove. As good as it felt with Lulu, it was always a bit scary thinking about what must be under her fingernails. Anyway, back to Ella. She eventually mixed in regular massage, but even with that, she concentrated a lot on the gluts. She also did a kind of cool thing of spreading my cheeks, and blowing. Eventually, I was on all 4's for the prostate / rub, and then flipped for the finish. UTC roaming up top, limited below. The limited roaming below was the only drawback. Otherwise, this was a fantastic experience with a beautiful provider. I would definitely repeat with her. 40+60.

Mr Bao
11-26-19, 22:11

Overall. Not bad, pretty good fuck. But if I return I need lower rate.How much older? Close to 35 plus or like 45 plus years of age. I am curious to check this "Niko" out.

FakedP
11-27-19, 02:01
How much older? Close to 35 plus or like 45 plus years of age. I am curious to check this "Niko" out.I went. She's easily in her 40's and not a looker. I noped out, as it wasn't worth it for me.

Dopplar
11-27-19, 10:32
Does anyone know the name of the older, mama-san esq woman at Mantra dhevi?

Lily is the best on the massage front, Jasmine is good for other reasons, but the older woman was the best of both worlds and I forgot to ask her name.

Jamma
11-27-19, 14:11
Does anyone happen to know where Lily, the owner / operator of Lifetime Massage in Weymouth, went after they closed? TIA.

Jamma.

GotToJibboo
11-27-19, 19:17
Went back to 10 Holden ending in 9175. Very nice time and left happy. Will definitely go back again when in the area.Lived in this city much of my life. Been looking for a place close to home. Didn't know they serviced. First timer here. Curious about experience and cost.

LightNoOil
11-27-19, 23:00
They were open.

Read a report here in early September that Oval had closed. I tried to call a few times since then and no answer. Have they reopened??

WalterMitty
11-29-19, 09:08
Based on a report here and knowing I'd be dining late I tried out Jennifer yesterday morning with mixed results.

I called ahead to make sure they were open and arrived around 1120 am. Jennifer is somewhat attractive, definitely in her mid-forties with kind of a slutty look.

Not really thin but not fat either, she wore a mini skirt and a cleavage revealing top. I paid for a half hour and soon after she came back to the room the front door chimes went off.

She was working alone and ran out to see who it was but when she came back in she asked if I could wait 10 minutes while she "took care" of another customer. I'm thinking another.

Monger looking for QV BJ. She claimed he had an appointment but it was I who called ahead. I asked for my money back in case it was ONE minute more than ten minutes, I would leave. Knowing she'd never go for that. My interest was fading rapidly.

She said never mind went out for a minute and came back and began a so-called massage that sucked. I ran my hands beneath that mini dress and she lifts her skirt to reveal these crotchless panties. She flashes her shaved beaver and asked what I want.

I tell her a BJ and she says 120.00, LOL I ended the negotiations at 80. She displayed some awesome oral skills but after about ten minutes of CBJ, she takes the hat off and goes to town.

Much to my surprise I'm cumming within minutes and she's swallowing every drop while continuing suck my dick. I did ask her to get up on the table during all this but she said, More money!

I wouldn't repeat but I did enjoy the ending.

40/80.

LustyB
11-29-19, 16:06
How much older? Close to 35 plus or like 45 plus years of age. I am curious to check this "Niko" out.She's probably 50. I'm not sure why some of you on here think you're going to find some 20 yo Chinese hottie in these places willing to fuck you for $80. You're looking for a unicorn. She gives a good massage, friendly, tight pussy. Taste good too. Everything covered.

If you want BBFS, there's plenty of that too around, just not here. If you want BBFS, do a search. Plenty of reports for it. Pm me if you want details.

OldtimerMa
11-29-19, 17:37
I decided to revisit several of my go-to places and here is what I experienced there.

My first stop was at South in Waltham, and thanks God, Lucy was there. She is a nice older lady with an unassuming personality. It's always a good time with her, with 200 covering BBBJ and BBFS. She would always massage you afterwards if any time is still left.

A couple of days later, stopped by Waverley. Everything is back to normal, and CFS is readily available. The place is as good as it ever was.

River St in Waltham. Nothing has changed there. Not sure why I keep visiting them, but handshake is available there.

Beech St in Belmont. Candy (Lisa) is a mystery to me, can't really figure her out. Her mood swings are annoying but the last time (very recently) she was old self and let me f-k her bare no problem. They have a shower in the room, but she never uses it. Just sits on the toilet wiping herself. That's odd.

Went to Linden St and saw Sarah. It seems that she had a face lift and it somehow doesn't look good on her. Anyway, she does everything bare for 200, no BJ though. She has a very nice personality, genuinely kind. But she is so tight, it's nearly impossible to stick it in.

Mr Bao
11-30-19, 00:46
I decided to revisit several of my go-to places and here is what I experienced there.

My first stop was at South in Waltham, and thanks God, Lucy was there. She is a nice older lady with an unassuming personality. It's always a good time with her, with 200 covering BBBJ and BBFS. She would always massage you afterwards if any time is still left.

A couple of days later, stopped by Waverley. Everything is back to normal, and CFS is readily available. The place is as good as it ever was.

River St in Waltham. Nothing has changed there. Not sure why I keep visiting them, but handshake is available there.

Beech St in Belmont. Candy (Lisa) is a mystery to me, can't really figure her out. Her mood swings are annoying but the last time (very recently) she was old self and let me f-k her bare no problem. They have a shower in the room, but she never uses it. Just sits on the toilet wiping herself. That's odd.

Went to Linden St and saw Sarah. It seems that she had a face lift and it somehow doesn't look good on her. Anyway, she does everything bare for 200, no BJ though. She has a very nice personality, genuinely kind. But she is so tight, it's nearly impossible to stick it in.Thanks for the review and noted that, that spot is a clear zone and back to normal. I think I will wait a bit until it clears out a few ghosts; as after a few "no" I would see if it is legit back to all dance and fun! I however tried a spot close to another spot I used to visit FS at Allston. It will be posted on Escort Reports.

LightNoOil
11-30-19, 12:44
Hi,

I flew by this place on 3 a heading south (such a bad location) That familiar "open" sign caught my eye. Is this place legit or is it "fun"?

SlowMo
11-30-19, 13:47
Made my first visit to Beech st a couple of weeks ago. Showed up unannounced and was met by Lily (IIRC), a cute, slim 30-something (7/10). The room was nice and spacious with attached restroom, and there was a heating pad on the table. I asked for strong massage and boy did she obliged. I nearly had to cry uncle a couple of times but it sure got the knots out. 8/10 massage. Too much oil and "rolling" over muscles on purpose were the only demerits. About halfway she asked if I'd be there before. I said yes and asked if Linda and Candy still worked there. That relaxed her and enabled handshake on flip. She wouldn't do more nor provide access. Also her shake was average and unimaginative (6/10). I may go back for the massage.

SM.

SlowMo
11-30-19, 13:52
A little while ago, for shiggles I stopped at La Moon Thai Spa in Cambridge. Was wondering what I'd find. That was answered the second I walked in: 3 cute attendants and 4 customers in the lobby, including a couple of nervous-looking dudes probably waiting for their girlfriends to be done. It seemed quite busy for 7 pm on a weekday. I did not linger as it seemed a bit too high class and proper for me. If anyone knows differently, I might revisit.

SM.

Trickster666
11-30-19, 14:18
Made my first visit to Beech st a couple of weeks ago. Showed up unannounced and was met by Lily (IIRC), a cute, slim 30-something (7/10). The room was nice and spacious with attached restroom, and there was a heating pad on the table. I asked for strong massage and boy did she obliged. I nearly had to cry uncle a couple of times but it sure got the knots out. 8/10 massage. Too much oil and "rolling" over muscles on purpose were the only demerits. About halfway she asked if I'd be there before. I said yes and asked if Linda and Candy still worked there. That relaxed her and enabled handshake on flip. She wouldn't do more nor provide access. Also her shake was average and unimaginative (6/10). I may go back for the massage.

SM.Dude, Lily and Linda is the same person. Just for your information.

Joe Bujian
11-30-19, 16:40
A little while ago, for shiggles I stopped at La Moon Thai Spa in Cambridge. Was wondering what I'd find. That was answered the second I walked in: 3 cute attendants and 4 customers in the lobby, including a couple of nervous-looking dudes probably waiting for their girlfriends to be done. It seemed quite busy for 7 pm on a weekday. I did not linger as it seemed a bit too high class and proper for me. If anyone knows differently, I might revisit.

SM.Well you made it farther than I did. Found a parking spot right in front some months ago. Did some online research and concluded it is totally legit. IIRC there was a brief discussion on here a while back that reached the same conclusion. You are undoubtedly better off spending time at your regular spots in Waltham etc.

Lily1234
11-30-19, 21:42
Well you made it farther than I did. Found a parking spot right in front some months ago. Did some online research and concluded it is totally legit. IIRC there was a brief discussion on here a while back that reached the same conclusion. You are undoubtedly better off spending time at your regular spots in Waltham etc.Went there years ago when they opened. They were advertising on craigslist so despite it seeming too upscale, I tried it.

Knew I was only getting a good massage when I got a health form before going in that asked about physical conditions etc.

That was a few years ago so they must have developed a good female client base if they are not offerring extras and are still around. If you get more than a good massage there, it will take many visits and luck I think.

Scraggy
12-01-19, 13:50
I visited Eastern on Prospect in Waltham for a 30 minute session. I drew Ella. WOW! First of all, she is gorgeous. The personification of China doll. Just absolutely perfect. She also has a great personality. Even though this was my first visit, it did not stop her from soft touch / teasing for the entire time. She even put a glove on for a prostate check. I was impressed that she used a glove. Lulu at 905 was the queen of the prostate massage, but Lulu would just dive right in without a glove. As good as it felt with Lulu, it was always a bit scary thinking about what must be under her fingernails. Anyway, back to Ella. She eventually mixed in regular massage, but even with that, she concentrated a lot on the gluts. She also did a kind of cool thing of spreading my cheeks, and blowing. Eventually, I was on all 4's for the prostate / rub, and then flipped for the finish. UTC roaming up top, limited below. The limited roaming below was the only drawback. Otherwise, this was a fantastic experience with a beautiful provider. I would definitely repeat with her. 40+60.Hard to imagine how'd you be concerned about what was under Lulu's fingernails considering where she's putting her fingers, namely about the filthiest place on earth!

I, too, am a fan of Ella's but readers should know that as far as I can tell, you've gotten everything there is to get on her menu. I've seen her a whole bunch of times, back at 1060 and now at Eastern and it's handshake only. The blowing on the ass is cool but she ruins it by laughing out loud and can often be too silly for an erotic encounter.

SlowMo
12-01-19, 21:29
I nearly forgot to tell you that as a couple of weeks ago, 1060 has Jasmine, a slim, cute enough, 30-something girl. Her massage was fine, IIRC. Yet despite introductions from Angela and claims that I was her type, the menu was quite restricted, which is why I haven't been back, though I would in a pinch. She may be your type though.

SM.

OldtimerMa
12-01-19, 23:43
Stopped by the Watertown Square parlor for the first time after recent events. The good news is they are fully operational. The buzzer is gone but they keep the door open, so I just walked upstairs. The bad news is that I was greeted by a chubby crossed-eyed woman who wanted to be my provider. I respectfully declined and walked out.

Dboy111
12-02-19, 21:02
Anyone out there? Busty natural juggs? Pretty girls? I'd really appreciate it if someone could give me some options. I've been looking for months and can't find anyone. Just want to get a massage with big juggs in my face. What does a man have to do?

Garretts65
12-02-19, 21:23
I nearly forgot to tell you that as a couple of weeks ago, 1060 has Jasmine, a slim, cute enough, 30-something girl. Her massage was fine, IIRC. Yet despite introductions from Angela and claims that I was her type, the menu was quite restricted, which is why I haven't been back, though I would in a pinch. She may be your type though.

SM.Jasmine is no longer at 1060, but Summer is similar and gives a great massage.

TheBoobHound
12-03-19, 15:51
Stopped by the Watertown Square parlor for the first time after recent events. The good news is they are fully operational. The buzzer is gone but they keep the door open, so I just walked upstairs. The bad news is that I was greeted by a chubby crossed-eyed woman who wanted to be my provider. I respectfully declined and walked out.Ha, that's Coco. Like WeiWei, she's a fixture of the triplet spas and reviewed many times here. She doesn't have a good shape and can be annoying with haggling / highballing. On the other hand she really gets into the action, doesn't rush and is willing to do stuff others won't. Haven't been witb her since mid summer but if she was either better looking or offered service at a better price I'd be a regular customer of hers.

SlowMo
12-03-19, 21:53
Anyone out there? Busty natural juggs? Pretty girls? I'd really appreciate it if someone could give me some options. I've been looking for months and can't find anyone. Just want to get a massage with big juggs in my face. What does a man have to do?Contribute.

MoreBJs
12-03-19, 22:07
Work extra hard at a job, take on all volunteer overtime available, perhaps take a second job to maximize the amount of money that you make in a week and then when you finally get a free day, go to several parlors that are in a short perimeter of each other check out the girls decide which one you want and have some fun. So simple even a caveman can do it. And then after you've done that and found your busty Asian, you report with a review.

Dboy111
12-03-19, 23:07
Work extra hard at a job, take on all volunteer overtime available, perhaps take a second job to maximize the amount of money that you make in a week and then when you finally get a free day, go to several parlors that are in a short perimeter of each other check out the girls decide which one you want and have some fun. So simple even a caveman can do it. And then after you've done that and found your busty Asian, you report with a review.You have no options you can help a brotha out with?

Mmaddmann
12-03-19, 23:08
Come back again today! Ask for an hour session. Saw the new girl named Yoyo, She's young and slim but has big tits, Massages was still good and make me more relaxing, On the flip, UTC top and down allowed. Clean place and will be back again.Got Yo yo- pretty, 30's beautiful body with C cups (fake but nice nipples). She whispered in my ear and gave very light sensual massage. Flip and top comes right off. Eye contact, nice skin and slow skillful finish. Recommend- but she's going back to China in a week.

AmpExplorer
12-03-19, 23:14
Anyone out there? Busty natural juggs? Pretty girls? I'd really appreciate it if someone could give me some options. I've been looking for months and can't find anyone. Just want to get a massage with big juggs in my face. What does a man have to do?I am now an older man and the local scene "is what it is " . Am pessimistic things will not improve.

Over a year ago I took a trip to Orlando for some golf. Rft and was totally blown out of the water at the quality of "youthful talent" down there. Tried several popular places at the time from intel. There was "variety " at a few of these places. I don't think I will ever get any "Russian" like I sampled unless I go back again. I don't know how the LE paranoia is since RKK's AMP adventures.

A couple places have closed over the past year. A couple places have stay opened and there sounds like there are some "favs" that have stayed in the area AMP's. RTF tells me it still may be a decent alternative to a day at Disney!

OldtimerMa
12-03-19, 23:18
Anyone out there? Busty natural juggs? Pretty girls? I'd really appreciate it if someone could give me some options. I've been looking for months and can't find anyone. Just want to get a massage with big juggs in my face. What does a man have to do?YouYou, who is presently at Waverly, is quite busty. Nice and soft, exactly how you like them!

OldtimerMa
12-03-19, 23:24
Hard to imagine how'd you be concerned about what was under Lulu's fingernails considering where she's putting her fingers, namely about the filthiest place on earth!

I, too, am a fan of Ella's but readers should know that as far as I can tell, you've gotten everything there is to get on her menu. I've seen her a whole bunch of times, back at 1060 and now at Eastern and it's handshake only. The blowing on the ass is cool but she ruins it by laughing out loud and can often be too silly for an erotic encounter.After several visits, with some effort and extra generosity, DATY is available with Ella. But that's the best I could get from her. Tried to go the Linda mode on her, offering pornstar level donations, she said no way.

Dboy111
12-04-19, 11:11
YouYou, who is presently at Waverly, is quite busty. Nice and soft, exactly how you like them!Really old timer? Thanks! Are they Ds or DDs? All natural? Is she pretty of just ugly with big tits?

BostonJohnny1
12-04-19, 16:13
I'll be back in the area and was looking for some pointers on a good spot that has young talent. I've always had a decent time at 59 cod but I'm reading that ownership has changed so I'm a little hesitant. Wondering if the 299 Niko is the same that 59 used to have. Any input would be much appreciated!

ThizzleHats
12-04-19, 21:29
I'll be back in the area and was looking for some pointers on a good spot that has young talent. I've always had a decent time at 59 cod but I'm reading that ownership has changed so I'm a little hesitant. Wondering if the 299 Niko is the same that 59 used to have. Any input would be much appreciated!59 Cod has the best I've gotten in Q as far as young and hot except the last time I went there was older, less accommodating and not as hot I think her name was Suzy and asked too much for what she was providing as well.

Haven't tried the very popular 299 Niko yet though.

JohnL1983
12-05-19, 11:00
I'll be back in the area and was looking for some pointers on a good spot that has young talent. I've always had a decent time at 59 cod but I'm reading that ownership has changed so I'm a little hesitant. Wondering if the 299 Niko is the same that 59 used to have. Any input would be much appreciated!It is not the same Niko. Totally different way, LOL. The girls in 59 now are all same style, young, could be hot, but always over price for their service. I am missing the Niko 59 used to have too.

LightNoOil
12-05-19, 13:53
I don't know man, I just can't bring myself up to DATY with these girls. I've blown more than one load on a hairy Asian Kitty only to see a wet nap cleanup. I bet if you swabbed any of the popular girls, you'll find a thing or two after a day of fingering & banging!

After several visits, with some effort and extra generosity, DATY is available with Ella. But that's the best I could get from her. Tried to go the Linda mode on her, offering pornstar level donations, she said no way.

Dboy111
12-05-19, 15:23
Has anybody seen this girl in Chelsea? She looks like she has cans in her pic. $100 for the half. Not bad. Anybody?

https://adultsearch.com/massachusetts/boston/body-rubs/1546442

PaulRew
12-05-19, 19:18
Has anybody seen this girl in Chelsea? She looks like she has cans in her pic. $100 for the half. Not bad. Anybody?

https://adultsearch.com/massachusetts/boston/body-rubs/1546442But why don't you do something brand new to you; TOFTT and actually book an appointment? I know it's scary but we all have faith in DBoy becoming a man. .

NoLogic
12-05-19, 19:48
[Deleted by Admin]

MoreBJs
12-05-19, 19:50
You have no options you can help a brotha out with?No I don't want to help you and you're not my brother, go away little guy.

FenWay9216
12-05-19, 20:12
It is not the same Niko. Totally different way, LOL. The girls in 59 now are all same style, young, could be hot, but always over price for their service. I am missing the Niko 59 used to have too.Way overpriced for limited menu.

Dboy111
12-05-19, 22:11
But why don't you do something brand new to you; TOFTT and actually book an appointment? I know it's scary but we all have faith in DBoy becoming a man..I wish but I spent all my money on Christmas presents LOL.

OldtimerMa
12-05-19, 23:07
I don't know man, I just can't bring myself up to DATY with these girls. I've blown more than one load on a hairy Asian Kitty only to see a wet nap cleanup. I bet if you swabbed any of the popular girls, you'll find a thing or two after a day of fingering & banging!Unfortunately, the wet nap cleanup is way too common even at BBFS places. That's what Candy at Beech (by the way, she is fully back to her seed accepting f-king mode after an initial scare) does, despite having a shower in the room. Some of the bb places even don't have a shower (E. G, Linden). I am fully aware of that and don't DATY there.

DixonCider
12-06-19, 08:43
I went by here a few days ago to check-out the replacements for Kimmy and 'the older Julia. ' I do this frequently to get a sense of how friendly the girls seem and their looks. Per usual with most asian massage therapists, they'll try to rush you in a room and that was the case this time too but I interrupted the girl and said I'm only here to schedule an appt. So this gal went by the name Coco. She was very friendly and pretty. Not a '10' but easily a '7. ' We chatted and I made an appointment for a few days later. When that day arrived, I went there and was greeted by her and another girl named 'Gigi. ' They asked that I wait a few minutes as they were both finishing with other customers. When it came my turn, I was escorted into a room by Gigi. She was nice but her grasp of English was poor at best. Her massage was okay but it only lasted 15 minutes before she gave me a HJ. She didn't take her clothes off so no roaming occured. Too bad because she has a pretty face and her butt was nice though again it would've been great to see her drop the pants. Oh well, I'm going there again this weekend to try Coco. Will report on how that goes afterwards.I saw CoCo for the first time the other week. She is a cutie. Her massage was a 2 at best, but she has a nice little figure on her and she is very busty. Had a blast and she got really into it, and made a lot of great eye contact and gestures with her mouth. Next time, going to see what else I can get.

Dboy111
12-06-19, 16:12
I saw CoCo for the first time the other week. She is a cutie. Her massage was a 2 at best, but she has a nice little figure on her and she is very busty. Had a blast and she got really into it, and made a lot of great eye contact and gestures with her mouth. Next time, going to see what else I can get.Nice post man! Finally a busty one! How busty? Ds or DDs?

ThizzleHats
12-07-19, 23:09
Nice post man! Finally a busty one! How busty? Ds or DDs?373 Granite in Quincy, ask for Coco she has the double-Ds.

LightNoOil
12-08-19, 00:36
So, instead of flying down 3 A in Weymouth, I drove a little slower and stopped in to Dandelion. Seems like their furnace wasn't working very well and the place was an icebox inside. I was greeted by an older mamason (late 50's) with a nice smile but dressed up like Nanook of the fucking North! Right down to the jacket with fur lined hoodie. I thought to myself. How bad is it going to be laying on a table, naked, in the freezing cold. Also, something tells me, she wasn't going to shed any of her winter gear so that pretty much keeps my roaming to a minimum. Not worth it. It also seemed like a small shop with foot massage chairs right when you walk in. I don't think they get a lot of traffic because she was very excited to see me come in. I politely declined and told her I'd be back another day. I can't stress how much I decide to stay based on first impressions. I smell cabbage and mushrooms. I'm Out. I see layers of clothes. I'm out. I see sun dresses or short skirts that are easily hiked up. I don't care how cold it is. I'm IN!!

WalterMitty
12-08-19, 08:04
373 Granite in Quincy, ask for Coco she has the double-Ds.220 posts and 215 of them are questions. ZERO Contribution. My theory is he's a teenager who's never even been allowed inside a massage parlor.

BostonJohnny1
12-08-19, 11:08
I should have listened to you guys. Definitely some cuties here but way too overpriced.

Grabbed an hour with a short slim cutie who's name I've already forgotten. Decent massage with plenty of ass play. Had to come up with 80 for UTC up top which is highway robbery imo. Nice cans though. A shame they don't offer FS as I can see dropping heaving cheddah for a romp with her.

Needless to say its a no repeat unless the price goes down or menu expands.

J.

Dboy111
12-08-19, 12:36
373 Granite in Quincy, ask for Coco she has the double-Ds.I thought it was blue harbor rock land?

Trickster666
12-08-19, 20:37
Since bb options are so limited, nearly non-existent, I went to see Candy at Beech. As expected, she made herself available for raw fuc-king, no problem, but, man, she has issues. Is she on drugs or just plain bipolar? Perhaps, you guys know. I am genuinely curious.

FakedP
12-09-19, 14:23
I thought it was blue harbor rock land?There's a Coco at nearly every AMP.

Moses1892
12-09-19, 15:38
Checked the this one (for the 2nd time) over Dunkin donuts. Very standard spa, decent massage, uninspired jackhammer ending. 40+40. I remember it being better a couple of years ago.

LightNoOil
12-10-19, 18:41
Dropped into this random place on the upper end of 53. Plenty of parking in the rear off the Main Street. Greeted by Yoyo? Short, way too much makeup, Black tank top with 3 cute little star tattoos on her upper chest neck. Kind of ugly but flirty so I took the 30. Room was cold and she didn't even dim the lights. Ugggg, so not worth it. I figured she would be open for a little roaming because of her attitude but she was having none of that! Very good massage but not very fun. At the flip it was pretty obvious why I was there but she pretty much stayed at my head and ankles LOL. I made a few recommendations with hand gestures but she politely declined. After my time was up, left her a 20 tip and got "the look". She said "I pay more" I asked for what? I paid my 40 and tipped 20 for a very nice massage. I told her I would come back if she were more friendly and she just laughed. Too bad, convenient location for me but my search will continue in this neck of the woods.

SimpleThings
12-11-19, 11:53
1x47 - Q, 2nd floor, always seems to be someone different, typical haggle negotiate what you want. Never have asked for or done FS. Always have done 30 min, basic hands running up and down for a bit until a tease, a flip, negotiating and finish. Have done 4 for HJ, 6 for Russian, a revolving door kind of place.

Eastern. B Tree, nice massage, full hour, woman wasn't bad, average Asian. Methodical massage kind of compartmentalized, upper body, lower back, one leg, next leg etc, occasional tease in between. Standard finish, no negotiation just pretty much built in. Nice place, would repeat.

Fu Shen. Q in and out, 10 min. Ugly lady, quick HJ with some prostrate play and out. Not worth it.

Clinical. B Tree, used to be my go to, ladies were meh, but it was a great massage (ranked Tracy, Evie, then Jenny) standard finish, but always the full hour. Jenny would give you a two pop if you made it known early. Since then though they've really laid off, massage isn't as good, kind of got old getting it with the same women. Not a bad place don't get me wrong, but not the place to go if you're looking for hotter and better.

GoodVibs0515
12-11-19, 13:04
Welp another waste of tine and money. This time at blue harbour on the south shore. Was told young fun new girl. Got Sophia. Cute 5 out of 10. I'd say 30. Long story short. Zero tease. Massage was terrible and hurt. At end was offered standard. I denied. I asked if there is any other menu. She said no no speak English. If any one knows of a place that girl is in good shape. 20-30 years old. Fun teasing. Roaming under top and bottom access. Standard finish is fine but needs to be fun with complete roaming. Pm me please. Sick of wasting money and time. Also FYI did 1/2 hour for. 40 left no tip because she was no where to be found after.

Thanks ahead of time.

OldtimerMa
12-11-19, 14:49
Was at the Waverley again and it's amazing how they still use those pinkish robes, inherited from 195. By any chance, do you, gentlemen, know where Mimi of the 195 fame is now? They had many great providers over the years but Mimi (and Grace) really stood out.

WayTooNice
12-11-19, 15:10
https://www.wpri.com/news/local-news/blackstone-valley/pawtucket-spas-busted-in-prostitution-sting-19-arrested/

Far East Spa, Harmony Spa and Pleasant Street Massage.

Goonel
12-11-19, 20:16
Hello guys,

I am visiting Boston this weekend in the Seaport area. I think this is pretty close to CT. I was looking for intel on AMP with great massage and HE. Massage is important. Could be indy or non-Asian (in or out-call) if you have a gem. PMs welcome.

Thank you.

Ridgid
12-11-19, 22:09
https://www.wpri.com/news/local-news/blackstone-valley/pawtucket-spas-busted-in-prostitution-sting-19-arrested/

Far East Spa, Harmony Spa and Pleasant Street Massage.Waste of resources but it makes LEO stay on the front page. Pay no attention to the epic drug problem.

RetailWorker
12-12-19, 14:06
Was patrolling RM and saw that it said that Boylston is closed. Can anyone confirm this?

TurnOverHoney
12-12-19, 18:00
Waste of resources but it makes LEO stay on the front page. Pay no attention to the epic drug problem.Is OK bang? That's hilarious. She's clearly guilty but in the right profession with that name. One of the guys who is an owner or co owner is pretty ballsy saying the consensual aspect is not illegal. This guy is clearly a moron or has so much money from this enterprise already laundered it doesn't matter the fines he has to pay. I mean it's 200 an appointment. So if 20 customers come per day that's 28,000 a week. What is the fine for practicing massage without a license? The amount of money these places make you would think they could at least get licensed. They need to get the money collector but obviously they are way way too late. The fines are nothing and the jail time is minimal. If it's first offense these people have zero to worry about. If it was human trafficking then the owners would be shitting there pants. I'm still curious about Ronald keplin.

https://patch.com/massachusetts/woburn/human-trafficker-gets-five-years-prison She gets five years for doing this. The judicial system is really flawed. I can't find anything on the keplin guy's sentence.

That fools lawyer probably got him off.

TurnOverHoney
12-12-19, 18:20
Waste of resources but it makes LEO stay on the front page. Pay no attention to the epic drug problem.The fines are nothing with the amount of cash that goes through those places daily. They are like a few grand. The jail time if convicted is minimal as a first offender. A guy in Massachusetts pled guilty to human trafficking and got probation. The lady who worked with him only got five years. All they would have to do is start giving huge fines like 500,000 to 1 million and mandatory 10-20 year sentences and believe me these business owners would not ever do this again. Pandering in Rhode Island is a weak charge. The business owners know this. If the punishment is going to be minimal, and not put fear of long jail sentences and.

A dent in there finances it will continue. The husband and wife duo should be severely punished. But again the punishment doesn't fit the crime. I'm sure mrs whomever would love to suck like 100 dicks a week and get slammed as well. The punishment should be Th e owners work as the talent, know just kidding.

Mparkway70
12-12-19, 19:52
Was patrolling RM and saw that it said that Boylston is closed. Can anyone confirm this?Walked past last week and there was a sign that said they were moving to an address on Newberry St. Forgot the number but thought it was in the 200 range. Haven't checked it out yet.

TurnOverHoney
12-12-19, 21:22
Kraft's bust has ramifications: https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2019/03/02/couple-charged-with-sex-trafficking-norwell-day-spa/lNlLywXoQEvJavO3yKvoBI/story.html.That couple is facing some pretty serious charges. First offense is five years. They must have known they would eventually get caught. Was the handjob expert willingly there or just another Chinese lady who answered a classified ad. No offense but the people who answer these ads really think they are headed to a better life. It's almost 2020. This bust was easy. These places always need to ask if this is the first time you have been here. If they say yes, then it's a no go. If you say no then it's on. Who was the informant? Why did the masseuse just go and grab the guys junk. It seems as though right then and there game over. What's interesting is the informant angle. I wonder who it is? The masseuses were pretty dumb, the elderly couple thought they could get away with it. In certain towns they just let it fly. Others they care. Who knows?

TarBall
12-12-19, 23:25
Was patrolling RM and saw that it said that Boylston is closed. Can anyone confirm this?Yes definitely closed. Passed by the other evening, no neon lights on the 3rd floor, even Boloco on the first floor was gone from the space.

Fisherman3
12-12-19, 23:29
I decided to go for a ride last weekend.

Ended up at hancock 2nd fl. First time visit for me.

Thought I would see Lisa wanted to have a taller girl but not there. Got Lucy.

Early 40's maybe. Good looking girl, hotter biker chick vibe. Tat across her panty line had good Cs on her.

Very little English, her teeth not so good maybe too much coffee or tea.

She was a little playful at the start which was fun. Then about 10 or 15 mins in she asked me what I wanted. I couldn't understand what see said but didn't have much doe on me so opted for CBJ for 8.

Got shorted a little on time but I was ok with it. Had a good time.

JoshDan
12-15-19, 02:55
So didn't have much time and decided to hit up anything in tham, easiest option. Went to River St, that genius said one hour I said no I want 30 minutes, she goes "ok I give you discount, $50 ", oh nice 50 for an hour, she goes no for 30 minutes. The she had the audacity to ask for the tip ahead of time. I placed out of there. Then went high, some truck was parked, didn't feel comfortable, then south answered the phone.

Now everything is usual, except I have near seen a person so dead before. I mean you can see on her face that her spirit was dead, while things were decent got CBJ, she was out of it. Now I know most places have the fake smile, oh your so bigee, or fake moan, but this woman It was like chopping potatoes. Not just tierd of seeing so many pens but she looked emotionally drained. So with that I want to thank all the Cocos, Jenny, Cicis, and everyone else for just doing what you are doing. Hats off.

CityxSlicker
12-15-19, 18:39
Dropped into this random place on the upper end of 53. Plenty of parking in the rear off the Main Street. Greeted by Yoyo? Short, way too much makeup, Black tank top with 3 cute little star tattoos on her upper chest neck. Kind of ugly but flirty so I took the 30. Room was cold and she didn't even dim the lights. Ugggg, so not worth it. I figured she would be open for a little roaming because of her attitude but she was having none of that! Very good massage but not very fun. At the flip it was pretty obvious why I was there but she pretty much stayed at my head and ankles LOL. I made a few recommendations with hand gestures but she politely declined. After my time was up, left her a 20 tip and got "the look". She said "I pay more" I asked for what? I paid my 40 and tipped 20 for a very nice massage. I told her I would come back if she were more friendly and she just laughed. Too bad, convenient location for me but my search will continue in this neck of the woods.So I went to Jade Asian last week on a random whim because its close to me and I keep seeing them advertise young girls. I'm pretty sure I got the same girl based on the tattoos, but I never asked her name. She was on the couch, looked bored, and was a little flirty so I went for a half hour. She's definitely not young or even particularly attractive, but I was on a time crunch and had already mentally committed. I wasn't cold, but I wasn't a huge fan of the "rooms' having basically just curtain walls between them. Luckily there was no one else in there. I got on the table and left the towel off per usual and she got the hint. Plenty of roaming by her, and plenty of roaming by me. She rubbed the crack, balls, asshole and all of it while I was face down, on the flip she went right for the little guy. She let me take her top down, hands on bare ass, a little bit of vag touching but didn't let me go too far. I finished with my finger on her butthole and blew a load with such velocity that it landed on her chest. She finished with a head and chest massage, I even think we went a little over the half. So I guess its a real YMMV place. I don't think I would repeat, but it wasn't too bad honestly. 40-40.

Seemnow30
12-15-19, 23:01
Tried place advertising near Whitman. Clean but walls don't go to ceiling so everything can be heard. Standard 40 for half and tip was normal. Just nothing great to report though. Girl ok looking and massage was poor. The he was also just very average. I'll keep searching.

Goonel
12-16-19, 00:20
Best.

Excellent massage, standard HE. . 7. 4.

DoubleDippin
12-16-19, 08:50
Tried place advertising near Whitman. Clean but walls don't go to ceiling so everything can be heard. Standard 40 for half and tip was normal. Just nothing great to report though. Girl ok looking and massage was poor. The he was also just very average. I'll keep searching.Psssst.

139 doesn't go near Whitman. You thinking of the one next to Sunoco?

Seemnow30
12-16-19, 17:49
Psssst.

139 doesn't go near Whitman. You thinking of the one next to Sunoco?I butchered that, Rt 18 Abington. Sorry for confusion.

OldtimerMa
12-16-19, 18:39
Was at the Waverley again and it's amazing how they still use those pinkish robes, inherited from 195. By any chance, do you, gentlemen, know where Mimi of the 195 fame is now? They had many great providers over the years but Mimi (and Grace) really stood out.Thank you to those who shared memories of Mimi. I brought up her name because YouYou, who is presently at Waverley, seems to be a reincarnation of Mimi. She even does this lower lip sucking kiss!

DoubleDippin
12-16-19, 19:05
I butchered that, Rt 18 Abington. Sorry for confusion.The one that was almost across the street either was closed or moved. Never heard of any good reports. Same goes for the one you are mentioning. Nothing good reported to date.

DoubleDippin
12-16-19, 19:07
I butchered that, Rt 18 Abington. Sorry for confusion.If you traveling Rt 18 you need a good massage after all the potholes and bumps you hit.

Seemnow30
12-16-19, 21:53
I'm in Quincy/Weymouth/Boston where everyone seems to be Asian, seems crazy to have to travel to Marlboro, Rehoboth etc to get a decent experience! The hunt continues.

Augustwest
12-16-19, 22:02
Best.

Excellent massage, standard HE. . 7. 4.There are a lot of places within 2 blocks on Harrison.

ThizzleHats
12-16-19, 22:05
I'm in Quincy/Weymouth/Boston where everyone seems to be Asian, seems crazy to have to travel to Marlboro, Rehoboth etc to get a decent experience! The hunt continues.Don't shit where you eat. Or jack where you live, whatever.

EarlSandwich
12-16-19, 22:43
I'm in Quincy/Weymouth/Boston where everyone seems to be Asian, seems crazy to have to travel to Marlboro, Rehoboth etc to get a decent experience! The hunt continues.What's good in marlboro?

Herow
12-17-19, 13:21
Thank you to those who shared memories of Mimi. I brought up her name because YouYou, who is presently at Waverley, seems to be a reincarnation of Mimi. She even does this lower lip sucking kiss!The fact that those robes are still out in the wild is fucking disturbing. Years and years of women in those things.

I thought wow, there are so many behind the scenes stories about 195 and the girls there. These things are getting traded in pm but who knows the whole history? I know a lot of it, but wow it is ALWAYS surprising what other people have done there. So I decided "let's collect up these stories to share. ".

So here it is: the 195 History survey: https://forms.gle/yFMY93ZUon2BL8wBA.

It's anonymous, it's not set to ask for email addresses. You don't have to login to anything. You can use an icognito window. All it asks for is the name of your provider and your story. Once you submit it you can see a list of the other survey responses at the bottom. Scroll to see past the first story. If we get a lot of responses can be shared in a Google doc for all to keep for posterity. I started things off with a story about Jennifer, if anyone remembers her.

Herow
12-17-19, 15:02
If you don't have anything to add, just want to read, you can go here and do so without adding dumb placeholder responses. LOL.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ipihSN5bsrbTPEnopJo3Dp8ciuViMRFwjgflT1XZcrY/edit?usp=sharing

Don't be logged into your email, be anonymous browser.

The fact that those robes are still out in the wild is fucking disturbing. Years and years of women in those things.

I thought wow, there are so many behind the scenes stories about 195 and the girls there. These things are getting traded in pm but who knows the whole history? I know a lot of it, but wow it is ALWAYS surprising what other people have done there. So I decided "let's collect up these stories to share. ".

It's anonymous, it's not set to ask for email addresses. You don't have to login to anything. You can use an icognito window. All it asks for is the name of your provider and your story. Once you submit it you can see a list of the other survey responses at the bottom. Scroll to see past the first story. If we get a lot of responses can be shared in a Google doc for all to keep for posterity. I started things off with a story about Jennifer, if anyone remembers her.

Jack617
12-17-19, 18:39
The fact that those robes are still out in the wild is fucking disturbing. Years and years of women in those things.

It's anonymous, it's not set to ask for email addresses. You don't have to login to anything. You can use an icognito window. All it asks for is the name of your provider and your story. Once you submit it you can see a list of the other survey responses at the bottom. Scroll to see past the first story. If we get a lot of responses can be shared in a Google doc for all to keep for posterity. I started things off with a story about Jennifer, if anyone remembers her.I love this and hope there are a lot of participants. And you are right, not one of us knows everything about that place LOL. My hope is that some old timer who fucked June (pre 2009/10?) will respond haha.

Seemnow30
12-17-19, 20:23
What's good in marlboro?I've always had a very good time at Sunny. Rooms clean and private, girls always attractive and massage and finish I think are amongst my best. Sunny is definitely in my top 3 places.

Member #6443
12-17-19, 21:06
I've always had a very good time at Sunny. Rooms clean and private, girls always attractive and massage and finish I think are amongst my best. Sunny is definitely in my top 3 places.Seconding this.

Going to try out the sushi next door next time too.

Has anyone been to the Northborough place though?

Bbalsarian
12-17-19, 21:59
Visited Lucky's a month ago and saw (insert typical parlor name) older, definitely 50+, muffin top, decent c's. Called ahead for hour (60) with table s. Started with the shower, nothing out of the ordinary, except after hitting all the right places I was offered bb for a c note, while I was interested I lost interest after she scrubbed untrimmed self with the most medics minty wash I've smelt. Settled for BBJ for 6, feeling relaxed got what was a decent medium to soft massage with lots and lots of play. On the way out caught a better looking 40 ish in the rice room. Asked name was introduced to lulu, but told on the way if I wanted her to call and ask and supply my own rain gear. I like the ts so it's a go to for me, I don't like the new telemarking place on the first level but wasn't too unnerving.

ThizzleHats
12-18-19, 00:05
I butchered that, Rt 18 Abington. Sorry for confusion.You might need to narrow this down now that you got the town right. Is it in the same strip mall as the Urgent Care?

HappyDave
12-18-19, 16:06
Stopped in drew Candy, think it was the name for the day the way she was acting. Place is OK, little run down, nice during week to just walk in up and ring the bell. Rooms do not go to ceiling which is tough for a FS place. Soft touch was good but nothing to right home about, I only get soft touch to start rolling early looked about 45 in Asian years, body firm not average, not thin about 130 lbs. Man made C's so no bra. Negotiated quick $120 for everything, she provided the rubber an game was on. Bunch of warm up positions including a CPJ then standing mish and dog but between the rubber, the lube she used and she was just to loose for it to do anything for me. Back to HJ and she worked hard but got it done. OK for a drop in and get it done but no bucket list check off. Girl looks 6 performance 8 over all a 7. Might go back more regular for better looking talent. She did have a tram stamp tattoo but it was in front just under the belly button. Black and dark red mix do not usually see it. .6 for the house so over all cost a little lower than the norm.

OldtimerMa
12-18-19, 19:08
I love this and hope there are a lot of participants. And you are right, not one of us knows everything about that place LOL. My hope is that some old timer who fucked June (pre 2009/10?) will respond haha.Hey, I shared my memories of June on the form.

EricinBoston
12-19-19, 00:39
I took a trip this AM over to the town where Paragon Park used to be and had no luck at Sunny's, I got there around 9:40 and tried the door it was locked so I went back to my vehicle and took a short ride came back around 10:30 and got the same result.

I even tried to call their number.

Jables9999
12-19-19, 01:08
Woof. This place is literally the bare bones floor of minimum HE standards. Yark.

Greeted by haggard 40+ (though enthusiastic, smiling) worker. Mama comes out from the back, makes sure everything's okay. . 5 for the hour. OK.

Massage is hard, crappy music is loud to cover up the fact that we are literally 3 feet from the foyer of the business, separated by only a curtain. There is a door, but when I asked if it could be closed, she gave me one of those fake laugh, finger-wag oh, no no.

Still, she does loosen you up, and if you give the minimum of signals she'll do some teasing. Allows OTC and at the end a little UTC but not much. There. Is no talking.

But good luck with your HE when you're trying to relax and you can hear <jingle of door bell "Hay.One hour please. " like 2 feet away.

Like I said, if you're. Desparate. This is a minimum acceptable location. But fucking go somewhere else, you know?

HappyDave
12-19-19, 09:39
Stopped in drew Candy, think it was the name for the day the way she was acting. Place is OK, little run down, nice during week to just walk in up and ring the bell. Rooms do not go to ceiling which is tough for a FS place. Soft touch was good but nothing to right home about, I only get soft touch to start rolling early looked about 45 in Asian years, body firm not average, not thin about 130 lbs. Man made C's so no bra. Negotiated quick $120 for everything, she provided the rubber an game was on. Bunch of warm up positions including a CPJ then standing mish and dog but between the rubber, the lube she used and she was just to loose for it to do anything for me. Back to HJ and she worked hard but got it done. OK for a drop in and get it done but no bucket list check off. Girl looks 6 performance 8 over all a 7. Might go back more regular for better looking talent. She did have a tram stamp tattoo but it was in front just under the belly button. Black and dark red mix do not usually see it. .6 for the house so over all cost a little lower than the norm.11x7 2nd floor for all those asking.

HoistAway
12-19-19, 20:34
I love this and hope there are a lot of participants. And you are right, not one of us knows everything about that place LOL. My hope is that some old timer who fucked June (pre 2009/10?) will respond haha.My perception of Ms. J, was that she was / is a straight forward business woman and never ever made herself available for therapy. And for some reason in my mind. She was in a relationship, married or something. I consider myself fortunate to have had the pleasure of doing business with her. Compared to others that you meet in this business, you got to admit she's good.

Just saying!!

Andir
12-19-19, 23:00
I relocated to Arlington from Florida a few months ago. In Florida the possibilities are plentiful, but it's so much harder to find decent providers in Boston. Thank you guys for reviewing your favorite places. It made my life much easier. I don't think I found any new, unreported gems. I mostly visited places mentioned on this board. I will still provide short descriptions of my recent visits. Perhaps, some people will find them useful. I will sort my descriptions by towns where the visited parlors are.

I'll start with Watertown. Of course, I visited the parlor on Waverley Av. It was reviewed many times here. The place is awesome in my humble opinion. FS is 100% guaranteed with any available provider. In a way, it reminds me parlors in Florida.

The parlor at the Watertown Square is similar. However, the quality of providers in my view is better at Waverley. Natasha was good though.

Waltham, as you know, has many shops. The 986 place is not bad. The older Coco was HJ only for me. A second provider, whose name I forgot, is better looking and has a nicer personality. She is available for fully nude HJ with DATY for 100.

Stopped by the 1060 place as well. HJ was available from Angela and that was it. One time was sufficient for me.

Went to the place at a Linden St as well. April is not bad looking but overweight. Wanted me to wear protection, that I didn't have, so she let me do it bare. Got a text message from her the next morning, asking how I am doing. That was weird.

The Beech St place in Belmont was reviewed many times here. I really can not add much to what was already written about this place. I was able to get the fully nude HJ from the younger and prettier girl Lily. After reading previous posts, I asked her if she will provide FS for 1 K. I had no intention to give her that much money, just wanted to hear her response. She said she doesn't do it anymore. The older one Lisa is a slam dunk BBFS provider. However, she doesn't look good, bloated and very pale. I am not sure what's wrong with her, but she is always very angry.

Visited a couple of times another place in Belmont, called Body Zen. I couldn't find a single review of this parlor on the board. It could mean one of two things, they are either so good that people keep them for themselves or they are strictly therapeutic. I personally got nothing there. Did any of you guys receive anything besides massage at Body Zen?

I will continue a bit later.

CamelToe Guy
12-20-19, 00:04
11x7 2nd floor for all those asking.Spot on. Pretty much the same experience with her except the room I was in was private and went all the way up. I bring my own. I though Candy was in her thirties but it's really hard to tell you are probably right. She was way to loose though. I went back a couple of weeks ago and met with Lulu (doubt it's her real name). Different room this room the walls didn't go up all the way I didn't like it. She had long hair about 5'-7" nice ass, small A's but nice nips. Did hh 40 and $ for BJ. She came back with saran wrap took her close off and got on top in 69. I thought I was going to suffocate eating her out with that hairy Bush, ha, ha. But I got up and got my condom out wanted to fuck her but she wanted more money. So, I said fuck it and told her to use the condom and went back to her smothering me. But she could suck a good dick. I got off and don't usually with those things on. I was squeezing her nips while she was riding my face. I enjoyed myself but next time I'm not giving the money up front until I get what I want. Atleast that's what the big head wants to happen.

HappyDave
12-20-19, 09:14
With Candy I could not decide if I wanted half or a full. She took the Bengeman while I got undressed and came back with it and said change later we see. The soft touch and tease went to the half hour mark then quick negotiations and I handed her both house fee and tip. She left the room locked it up some place and came back with rubber and lube. Was a good time but being so loose made the FS part pointless. Dog style she kept a funny angle made it tough also. Seen girls do it before, seems to be so they can see you still have the rubber on or prevent you from jamming it up there ass. Though if she knows she is so loose, Greek would be a nice option.

Spot on. Pretty much the same experience with her except the room I was in was private and went all the way up. I bring my own. I though Candy was in her thirties but it's really hard to tell you are probably right. She was way to loose though. I went back a couple of weeks ago and met with Lulu (doubt it's her real name). Different room this room the walls didn't go up all the way I didn't like it. She had long hair about 5'-7" nice ass, small A's but nice nips. Did hh 40 and $ for BJ. She came back with saran wrap took her close off and got on top in 69. I thought I was going to suffocate eating her out with that hairy Bush, ha, ha. But I got up and got my condom out wanted to fuck her but she wanted more money. So, I said fuck it and told her to use the condom and went back to her smothering me. But she could suck a good dick. I got off and don't usually with those things on. I was squeezing her nips while she was riding my face. I enjoyed myself but next time I'm not giving the money up front until I get what I want. At least that's what the big head wants to happen.

JayBean
12-20-19, 10:04
So I popped in last week and saw Jojo and thought she was quite good looking with a great body. She was kind of reserved but gave me a great light massage and was eager to please. I had a nice time with her as she opened up as the session went on. I did go back and saw the other girl working there, I could not for the life of me understand her name. She has large natural tits and one shitty looking tooth in front. She seemed fun at the beginning but immediately began the up sell and pouty face during negotiations and I would not budge. She also wanted the money up front. It was one of the more frustrating experiences I've had. I made her work for every dollar after that. I must admit these type of encounters sour things for all of us. How hard is it to be reasonable, deliver what we are there for and then get paid. The unicorns are harder to find than ever.

CityxSlicker
12-20-19, 10:56
Went to Sunny Bodywork in Hull based on some previous reviews and had a pretty good time. I walked in and was greeted by Jennifer who was wearing a short tight dress. She's not hot but not unattractive. Decent body, not a granny, a little bit trashy looking like a previous review stated but in a good way. I was only going for a hh so I wasn't going to waste time. Got on the table and left the towel off, she started running her hands all over my body and I had my hands up her skirt within about 30 seconds. She let my roam freely for the most part except stopped me when I got too focused on the vag. She didn't use any oil and the massage was not even remotely a massage. About 10 minutes in I say I want to massage her. She says no at first but then we talk about price a little. I say 40 she says no too low, I say I'm not paying more than that she says HE only. I say I'll go 60 but I want her full nude and on the table for me to massage her. She agrees, takes everything off and hops on. I hop on her and rub oil all over us, she's getting into it and getting wet. I didn't go FS but skirted the line. After a while of that I got back onto the table, she finished me off with a HE while I played with her ass. She cleaned me up, I dressed and headed out. Gave me a kiss, told me to come back for more, blah blah. Overall I think looks are 6/10, service was 8/10. If you're looking to just get right to business this is your place, if you're looking for a relaxing massage by a skilled masseuse who then finishes you with a HE then this probably isn't your place. Overall good time though, I would and will repeat.

Stay Safe.

CxS.

Jables9999
12-20-19, 12:59
Forgive my ignorance, but isn't Waverly closed now?

I relocated to Arlington from Florida a few months ago. In Florida the possibilities are plentiful, but it's so much harder to find decent providers in Boston. Thank you guys for reviewing your favorite places. It made my life much easier. I don't think I found any new, unreported gems. I mostly visited places mentioned on this board. I will still provide short descriptions of my recent visits. Perhaps, some people will find them useful. I will sort my descriptions by towns where the visited parlors are.

I'll start with Watertown. Of course, I visited the parlor on Waverley Av. It was reviewed many times here. The place is awesome in my humble opinion. FS is 100% guaranteed with any available provider. In a way, it reminds me parlors in Florida.

The parlor at the Watertown Square is similar. However, the quality of providers in my view is better at Waverley. Natasha was good though.

Waltham, as you know, has many shops. The 986 place is not bad. The older Coco was HJ only for me. A second provider, whose name I forgot, is better looking and has a nicer personality. She is available for fully nude HJ with DATY for 100.

Andir
12-20-19, 15:15
Forgive my ignorance, but isn't Waverly closed now?They were closed for a few days and are back to business.

OlGary
12-21-19, 19:45
Forgive my ignorance, but isn't Waverly closed now?Waverley is up and running and is better than ever.

MikeJuju
12-21-19, 20:27
So I popped in last week and saw Jojo and thought she was quite good looking with a great body. She was kind of reserved but gave me a great light massage and was eager to please. I had a nice time with her as she opened up as the session went on. I did go back and saw the other girl working there, I could not for the life of me understand her name. She has large natural tits and one shitty looking tooth in front. She seemed fun at the beginning but immediately began the up sell and pouty face during negotiations and I would not budge. She also wanted the money up front. It was one of the more frustrating experiences I've had. I made her work for every dollar after that. I must admit these type of encounters sour things for all of us. How hard is it to be reasonable, deliver what we are there for and then get paid. The unicorns are harder to find than ever.Are we talking somerville?

JayBean
12-22-19, 00:56
Are we talking somerville?No 1 main h20. Above tax.

Swindle
12-22-19, 10:58
I work in the area and I'm looking for a good place to visit. Can any of you PM me a little help?

Joe Fish
12-22-19, 16:22
Went to Sunny Bodywork in Hull based on some previous reviews and had a pretty good time. I walked in and was greeted by Jennifer who was wearing a short tight dress. She's not hot but not unattractive. Decent body, not a granny, a little bit trashy looking like a previous review stated but in a good way. I was only going for a hh so I wasn't going to waste time. Got on the table and left the towel off, she started running her hands all over my body and I had my hands up her skirt within about 30 seconds. She let my roam freely for the most part except stopped me when I got too focused on the vag. She didn't use any oil and the massage was not even remotely a massage. About 10 minutes in I say I want to massage her. She says no at first but then we talk about price a little. I say 40 she says no too low, I say I'm not paying more than that she says HE only. I say I'll go 60 but I want her full nude and on the table for me to massage her. She agrees, takes everything off and hops on. I hop on her and rub oil all over us, she's getting into it and getting wet. I didn't go FS but skirted the line. After a while of that I got back onto the table, she finished me off with a HE while I played with her ass. She cleaned me up, I dressed and headed out. Gave me a kiss, told me to come back for more, blah blah. Overall I think looks are 6/10, service was 8/10. If you're looking to just get right to business this is your place, if you're looking for a relaxing massage by a skilled masseuse who then finishes you with a HE then this probably isn't your place. Overall good time though, I would and will repeat.

Stay Safe.

CxS.I went here today to hopefully at least meet Jennifer but she was either not there or busy with a client. So I walk in and was met by Amy. What a huge letdown! Mid to late 40's (I"m guessing) with not much of a body and spoke nor understood a word of english. That's not all. She had the worst crooked teeth I've ever seen in my life. You couldn't pay me enough to hang with her, let alone accept a kiss from her. The inside of my mouth would likely be all scratched up, with half a tongue left. Well on a happy note, the Patriots won last night. Peace to all and Happy Holidays.

GamaDude
12-22-19, 18:00
Anyone have a good location on the south shore that has good prostate action?

Andir
12-22-19, 19:35
As promised, a bit more about my recent visits.

I went to the 60 Prospect place, as it was positively reviewed. I really liked Ella, she is a babe. But her services were limited to a nude HJ for me. Niko is even better looking in my view, and I was able to get CFS from her for a substantial donation.

Never saw more than 2 providers at Cherry Blossom in Waltham, Angela and an overweight lady with a good smile, whose name I don't remember. Always same 2 women. Both offered CBJ to me, but Angela wanted slightly more money for that. I even didn't ask for FS from a bigger woman, but Angela wanted more money for that than I had on me.

I went back to Linden St and saw Sarah. I assume that there is, probably, not too many people on this board who didn't f-ck her yet. Very good time overall.

Went to another parlor in Belmont, named Sunflower. There was only one provider there, a 45-50 woman, tall and fit. But literally nothing besides massage could be obtained there.

That's all for now.

Fisherman3
12-23-19, 10:15
Stopped in the other day and had Lucy. She was cute and was wearing a dress so I figured it should be fun. Everything started out OK she allowed roaming all over. She said I massage you and you massage here and put my hands on her ass. I thought great. That was nice for a bit but that's when things started to go in the crapper. She started doing this thing where she started using her nails a little while massaging it was getting very unpleasant after short time. So I figured lets turn this around, so negotiated for CBJ, which I suck at by the way. She gave me the pouty face so I payed way to much. Then she asked form the money up front. At that point I should have got up and left. I will never do that again. But I was in a great mood that day so I agreed to keep things fun, so I thought. I started massaging her which I like doing and gave her a couple o's. Then it was time for my BJ she goes the her table and gets some oil and starts giving me a HJ, I'm like WTF where's my BJ? She says I have oil on me and she won't do it now. At that point I was getting angry. She could see that I was pissed so she says your not happy? Of course not I just got robbed! I didn't want to get into a fight with her so I just let it go. Mainly because I was my own fault for being stupid. This experience totally ruined the great day I was having. Maybe some people here have had good results with her but not me that day. This board has been good to me for many years. Thought I would give a heads up to fellow mongers.

Trickster666
12-23-19, 15:06
Stopped in the other day and had Lucy. She was cute and was wearing a dress so I figured it should be fun. Everything started out OK she allowed roaming all over. She said I massage you and you massage here and put my hands on her ass. I thought great. That was nice for a bit but that's when things started to go in the crapper. She started doing this thing where she started using her nails a little while massaging it was getting very unpleasant after short time. So I figured lets turn this around, so negotiated for CBJ, which I suck at by the way. She gave me the pouty face so I payed way to much. Then she asked form the money up front. At that point I should have got up and left. I will never do that again. But I was in a great mood that day so I agreed to keep things fun, so I thought. I started massaging her which I like doing and gave her a couple o's. Then it was time for my BJ she goes the her table and gets some oil and starts giving me a HJ, I'm like WTF where's my BJ? She says I have oil on me and she won't do it now. At that point I was getting angry. She could see that I was pissed so she says your not happy? Of course not I just got robbed! I didn't want to get into a fight with her so I just let it go. Mainly because I was my own fault for being stupid. This experience totally ruined the great day I was having. Maybe some people here have had good results with her but not me that day. This board has been good to me for many years. Thought I would give a heads up to fellow mongers.You said that she agreed to provide CFS and then refused doing it because you were oiled up. Did you wear condom while massaging her? I am slightly confused how she could deny you CBJ because of oil on the cover (it was the problem, wasn't it? They normally wipe up the lubricant from the rubber before the BJ anyway. Also, Waverley is famous for saran wrapping the dicks if the cover is not provided. I am not arguing with anything, but your story sounds very odd.

Swindle
12-23-19, 19:14
Stopped into lucky spa on Harrison after work today. Ok looking provider that was probably in her 50's. Pretty decent rub with a handshake finish that did the job. 60 for the work and she wanted 60 for the fun but I wouldn't go over 40 for her. I probably won't return.

Fisherman3
12-23-19, 21:12
You said that she agreed to provide CFS and then refused doing it because you were oiled up. Did you wear condom while massaging her? I am slightly confused how she could deny you CBJ because of oil on the cover (it was the problem, wasn't it? They normally wipe up the lubricant from the rubber before the BJ anyway. Also, Waverley is famous for saran wrapping the dicks if the cover is not provided. I am not arguing with anything, but your story sounds very odd.Was really strange to me as well, I've never had anything like that happen before. I thought she was on her way to get saran but got oil instead. Maybe she thought I wanted BBBJ. That's why she refused. Which I can understand. But that's not what I wanted. Just wanted a nice CBJ. Maybe I should have made her understand better. Maybe mistake for not making it clear to her. We both seem a bit confused when I left.

Seemnow30
12-23-19, 22:21
Stopped by Z Spa on Hancock Saturday night, looked closed but open sign was lit up so I figured I'd try again. Lady was accommodating and allowed entrance at the back of the building, no cars were out front so opted to not draw attention. Unfortunately she definitely was on the low end of the attractive scale and too old. Massage was pretty lame but tease and finish was pretty decent with a pretty good personality. I'll continue to hunt for better.

Mr Bao
12-24-19, 00:42
Stopped by Z Spa on Hancock Saturday night, looked closed but open sign was lit up so I figured I'd try again. Lady was accommodating and allowed entrance at the back of the building, no cars were out front so opted to not draw attention. Unfortunately she definitely was on the low end of the attractive scale and too old. Massage was pretty lame but tease and finish was pretty decent with a pretty good personality. I'll continue to hunt for better.Q Town grannies are just performing the task like they're washing the dishes. Easy come and easy go and easy money. Do not partake if you see grannies or else they will always be opened and never get the young gals in. If you keep adding fuel (money) to the fire, they will keep grannies employed and your wee wee will be disappointed in time. What are ya doing?!

CyJim666
12-24-19, 01:10
Anyone have a good location on the south shore that has good prostate action?Not since Angel. We miss you! Hopefully, she is doing well in the casino world!