PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161

Jay117
06-04-19, 17:38
Is anyone familiar with Lucky Spa (aka Sunny I think) on Beacon St. ? Looks like a normal AMP on paper but I can't find any mention of it here. Thanks.

Britaly
06-04-19, 18:38
Is 141 water in Quincy still open?They are. They give a great bodyrub too.

Fuhgetaboudit
06-04-19, 20:23
My recent visit to 60 Prospect was a muddled experience. It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness. Got there, cute Ewah (sp) said hello but she was busy, so I drew Yukki. Yukki has a pretty youngish face and hair, is nice to look at, and her body is good but not really thin.

The best of times was she gave me a great long massage. Good and firm, just deep enough, covered everywhere. Very relaxing. First problem was she was standoffish and cold as ice during the massage. That attitude lasted pretty much throughout the session. She wanted too much, like a hundred, to take off her clothes so I could "look at" her body, but not touch. Well, I shot down that offer. After a lot of her telling me she does not do things like BJ, she agreed to do a CBJ for a lot of money. Well, I shot down that offer too. I told her that I wanted a BBBJ, she shot that down. Then she wanted a lot of money to be able to touch the outside of her bra (she has some great round boobs) or pants. I shot down that offer also. She still would not go for BJ.

After a lot of the two of us vollying back and forth, Using all of my humble wisdom, I re-offered to negotiate for a BBBJ. Voila, she accepted that. She did an excessive alcohol wipe down before she began. She started with kissing and nibbling. Her approach to giving a BBBJ was the absolute worst of times BJ that I have ever gotten anywhere. She started by only taking a little bit in. Then she left the room, and brought back one of those squatty bottles of water. She would take a swig of water, and blow me a little, then repeat that process over and over, alternating between my dick and the bottle of water. Overall, she deep throated the bottle of water better than she did my dick. She did very little cons.

OlGary
06-04-19, 21:56
Is anyone familiar with Lucky Spa (aka Sunny I think) on Beacon St. ? Looks like a normal AMP on paper but I can't find any mention of it here. Thanks.The facility is great with large rooms, clean and spacious. They even have a small steam room. At least they had it awhile ago when I visited them last time. This is the place where Forever Young from Arlington relocated many years ago. In my humble opinion, FY was the best parlor in the Boston area ever, even better than 195. Too bad, Lucky Spa (if it still exists) is nowhere close to FY. Life was so much nicer just 10 years back.

GingoBob
06-04-19, 23:54
After all the raving about Vicky booked an appointment and stopped by. . 45 for HH. This place is off the charts busy. 4/10 massage, I'd call it more pointless rubbing and time wasting. I'd agree with mid-late 30's, 7/10 looks, 8/10 body which is primarily because of her beautiful big soft tits. Topless HE for. 4.

On a side note. Someone keeps coming in and asking how long Vicky has left. Other girl Lulu replied come back in 30 and off you go. Comes back 15 minutes and says still busy I called, girl replies you have appointment guy says no but I called and girl says she's still busy, guy says I'll sit and wait. YOU are the biggest ahole. Some people make appointments whereas you decide to constantly interrupt them with your troll voice. End rant.God this place is open and not so discrete, found parking hard. Asked for Vickie and as expected not there. Drew a provider and (Natalie or Nancy) not so sure, sure a fake name. . 6+. 4 60 minutes. 5/10 massage, 3/10 for the provider. Jackhammer finish. Not sure about the cleanliness, a $$ started itching, so had to come home and take a 30 minute shower. Would not repeat.

BigIrishBalls
06-05-19, 07:51
My recent visit to 60 Prospect was a muddled experience. It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness. Got there, cute Ewah (sp) said hello but she was busy, so I drew Yukki. Yukki has a pretty youngish face and hair, is nice to look at, and her body is good but not really thin.

The best of times was she gave me a great long massage. Good and firm, just deep enough, covered everywhere. Very relaxing. First problem was she was standoffish and cold as ice during the massage. That attitude lasted pretty much throughout the session. She wanted too much, like a hundred, to take off her clothes so I could "look at" her body, but not touch. Well, I shot down that offer. After a lot of her telling me she does not do things like BJ, she agreed to do a CBJ for a lot of money. Well, I shot down that offer too. I told her that I wanted a BBBJ, she shot that down. Then she wanted a lot of money to be able to touch the outside of her bra (she has some great round boobs) or pants. I shot down that offer also. She still would not go for BJ.

After a lot of the two of us vollying back and forth, Using all of my humble wisdom, I re-offered to negotiate for a BBBJ. Voila, she accepted that. She did an excessive alcohol wipe down before she began. She started with kissing and nibbling. Her approach to giving a BBBJ was the absolute worst of times BJ that I have ever gotten anywhere. She started by only taking a little bit in. Then she left the room, and brought back one of those squatty bottles of water. She would take a swig of water, and blow me a little, then repeat that process over and over, alternating between my dick and the bottle of water. Overall, she deep throated the bottle of water better than she did my dick. She did very little cons.That sounds miserable.

Sonta42
06-05-19, 17:05

After a lot of the two of us vollying back and forth, Using all of my humble wisdom, I re-offered to negotiate for a BBBJ. Voila, she accepted that. She did an excessive alcohol wipe down before she began. She started with kissing and nibbling. Her approach to giving a BBBJ was the absolute worst of times BJ that I have ever gotten anywhere. She started by only taking a little bit in. Then she left the room, and brought back one of those squatty bottles of water. She would take a swig of water, and blow me a little, then repeat that process over and over, alternating between my dick and the bottle of water. Overall, she deep throated the bottle of water better than she did my dick. She did very little cons.What's the damage?

Spaz2580
06-05-19, 20:26
Based on the coldness of the provider and all the haggling one could see this coming. But yes we've all been there. A la carte menu bullshit. It happened to me at Knapp st. Ctown. When I tipped her she started saying you owe me another 20 for touching this and that. I said no. Don't be greedy and said fuck off and walked out.

After a lot of the two of us vollying back and forth, Using all of my humble wisdom, I re-offered to negotiate for a BBBJ. Voila, she accepted that. She did an excessive alcohol wipe down before she began. She started with kissing and nibbling. Her approach to giving a BBBJ was the absolute worst of times BJ that I have ever gotten anywhere. She started by only taking a little bit in. Then she left the room, and brought back one of those squatty bottles of water. She would take a swig of water, and blow me a little, then repeat that process over and over, alternating between my dick and the bottle of water. Overall, she deep throated the bottle of water better than she did my dick. She did very little cons.

Sex Rohmer
06-06-19, 05:28
Driving thru Waltham on Rte 20 (Main), I spotted the neon sign of a new massage place - 2nd floor, south side of the street, around 500 or so.

With the demise of CL and BP, I have not been able to find any ads that correspond to that location. Has anybody tried it?

JayBean
06-06-19, 09:27
Anyone know where she disappeared too? She doesn't seem to be returning here, PM is fine.

Member #6443
06-06-19, 10:13
Driving thru Waltham on Rte 20 (Main), I spotted the neon sign of a new massage place - 2nd floor, south side of the street, around 500 or so.

With the demise of CL and BP, I have not been able to find any ads that correspond to that location. Has anybody tried it?I'll try it out today and let ya'll know!

Jay117
06-06-19, 12:54

With the demise of CL and BP, I have not been able to find any ads that correspond to that location. Has anybody tried it?I found (online) Halycon Massage and Wellness, #520. If that's it, the website has a legit look to it.

CamperVan10
06-06-19, 14:01

With the demise of CL and BP, I have not been able to find any ads that correspond to that location. Has anybody tried it?https://halcyonmassageandwellness.com/

Haven't tried. Never say never but appears legit. Tbd.

RI CheeseHead
06-06-19, 18:21
https://halcyonmassageandwellness.com/

Haven't tried. Never say never but appears legit. Tbd."With us, the extras are free".

Definitely legit.

HowardSprague
06-07-19, 11:50
Hey Q, Drove by Elm and there was a scribbled sign about being on vacation. Had a return that but I was at the light and like I said it was scribbled. How have you been?No visits from Uncle LEO. All is well. Gina took a month off to deal with a family issue. She should be back in a couple of weeks.

Fuhgetaboudit
06-08-19, 08:18
J617, Someone seems to have unscribbled the note on the door. Per the dates on the note which are now clearer to read, ETA back is either next Thurs or Frid (I don't recall which) so operations should resume about then, after the dog gets some lovin and walked. Been closed since about mid-May.

No visits from Uncle LEO. All is well. Gina took a month off to deal with a family issue. She should be back in a couple of weeks.

JBomb08
06-08-19, 14:28
How come they're rarely any talk about parlors in Boston but everywhere else. Its always something outside of Boston. I need info about the spots in beantown not Waltham. Is it because they're scarce in the area?

Sex Rohmer
06-08-19, 16:24
https://halcyonmassageandwellness.com/

Haven't tried. Never say never but appears legit. Tbd.I dropped by and it does seem legit. However, it is Asian. The owner / operator is Linda. She is attractive, but seems to be professional. She mentions that she taught at a massage school. I did not stay for a massage, so there isn't much more I can say. The office is nice though.

Jay117
06-08-19, 20:45
How come they're rarely any talk about parlors in Boston but everywhere else. Its always something outside of Boston. I need info about the spots in beantown not Waltham. Is it because they're scarce in the area?Boston forum includes metrowest, and Waltham has a lot going on. Framingham used to but not so much now. Quincy also active. Boston proper generally means Chinatown, and there are certainly ct posts here as well.

Finder117
06-09-19, 03:53
How come they're rarely any talk about parlors in Boston but everywhere else. Its always something outside of Boston. I need info about the spots in beantown not Waltham. Is it because they're scarce in the area?I hit up a place in C-Town the other day, opposite Kaze. Looked like a hair salon. Decent looking girl in her 30's with big tits. . 6 + . 6, standard HE.

Fisherman3
06-09-19, 07:07
Was in town working thought I'd stop in.

I drew Jenny, short girl with nice body very friendly had a raspy voice I think caused by allergies at least that's what it sounded like. She gave a nice massage which felt good which I would say was on the higher side of average. She was wearing a skirt w / leggings. She was flirty which made the whole experience a lot more fun. Didn't take much persuasion to get her down to just the skirt so I could fee her legs and her nice little butt. When she was finished with my back toweled me off and had me flip. I asked her to get on the table which she had no problem with and let me giver a couple of o's which she seemed like she really enjoyed, maybe it was a slow week for her. Overall had a good time with her tipped and was on my way.

After doing some research on the board I believe she really was weiwei if that helps anyone here.

I haven't posted much, I'll do a better going forward and will try to improve my writing skills so my posts flow a little better.

Momo2
06-09-19, 10:55
How come they're rarely any talk about parlors in Boston but everywhere else. Its always something outside of Boston. I need info about the spots in beantown not Waltham. Is it because they're scarce in the area?That because most of us here work / live in the burbs. We take our spa moments during lunch or on our way home. There a few spots in Boston mostly around China Town.

Jay117
06-09-19, 12:46

I drew Jenny, short girl with nice body very friendly had a raspy voice I think caused by allergies at least that's what it sounded like. She gave a nice massage which felt good which I would say was on the higher side of average. She was wearing a skirt w / leggings. She was flirty which made the whole experience a lot more fun. Didn't take much persuasion to get her down to just the skirt so I could fee her legs and her nice little butt. When she was finished with my back toweled me off and had me flip. I asked her to get on the table which she had no problem with and let me giver a couple of o's which she seemed like she really enjoyed, maybe it was a slow week for her. Overall had a good time with her tipped and was on my way.

After doing some research on the board I believe she really was weiwei if that helps anyone here.

I haven't posted much, I'll do a better going forward and will try to improve my writing skills so my posts flow a little better.What spa is this? (I'm trying to locate Jenny-from-Moody who was then Mimi-from-60 and now I don't know where. Not sure if this is her).

And what was the tip for all that. ?

Thanks for posting.

Sex Rohmer
06-09-19, 14:50
What spa is this? (I'm trying to locate Jenny-from-Moody who was then Mimi-from-60 and now I don't know where. Not sure if this is her).

Thanks for posting.It sounds like 251 High St, reported as being kin to 1 Main Watertown and 220 Waverly.

Jimmy Weed
06-09-19, 15:24
What spa is this? (I'm trying to locate Jenny-from-Moody who was then Mimi-from-60 and now I don't know where. Not sure if this is her).

Thanks for posting.It's not Jenny.

Virgil Dan
06-09-19, 18:00
Anybody have intel on any place in Middleton, MA? PM would be welcome.

Dan.

FrankShooter87
06-09-19, 22:28
I hit up a place in C-Town the other day, opposite Kaze. Looked like a hair salon. Decent looking girl in her 30's with big tits. . 6 + . 6, standard HE.Has anyone else been here? Seems like a legit place, but I haven't seen previous posts.

Augustwest
06-10-19, 07:10
Second floor right?

Been in a few times, typical AMP. Never seen same provider more than once, but I've never repeated with any frequency.

Has anyone else been here? Seems like a legit place, but I haven't seen previous posts.

BigIrishBalls
06-10-19, 08:19
Anybody have intel on any place in Middleton, MA? PM would be welcome.

Dan.On Maple there's an AMP next to a pizza place in a commercial building. Typical AMP. I used to go because I enjoy the table shower they do but as for the providers it has always been average. I've seen Mary and Cici but over 6 months ago. It was 55 for HH with shower and. 6 he.

ChipJohnson001
06-10-19, 09:59
I hit up a place in C-Town the other day, opposite Kaze. Looked like a hair salon. Decent looking girl in her 30's with big tits. . 6 + . 6, standard HE.Was it Eva's upstairs? I thought they got shut down. They definitely got busted, so if it is I'm surprised to hear they are back up an running so soon.

Or was it Sasa, ground floor on Essex st. I have been here once. Great massage from a granny, but not even a hint of extras (and I didn't really want them from her anyway).

RichnMa
06-10-19, 12:36
Was it Eva's upstairs? I thought they got shut down. They definitely got busted, so if it is I'm surprised to hear they are back up an running so soon.

Or was it Sasa, ground floor on Essex st. I have been here once. Great massage from a granny, but not even a hint of extras (and I didn't really want them from her anyway).Must be 30 Harrison ave.

PadMe5
06-10-19, 14:03
Was it Eva's upstairs? I thought they got shut down. They definitely got busted, so if it is I'm surprised to hear they are back up an running so soon.

Or was it Sasa, ground floor on Essex st. I have been here once. Great massage from a granny, but not even a hint of extras (and I didn't really want them from her anyway).Two providers got busted, but pretty sure Eva's is still up and running with out them. But, yes they definitely mean Sa Sa.

JumpLong
06-10-19, 14:59
Hey guys what happened to Angela from anjun spa out in Hudson, thought she went back there but called and asked for her and she was no where to be found. I remember she had texted me about 2 months ago asking for me to come back in if anyone has her number or information of where she went PM or just reply to this much love. I need me those melons in my face again hahaha.

BinAround
06-10-19, 17:38
Has anyone been here and able to describe the offerings?

ChipJohnson001
06-10-19, 18:05
Two providers got busted, but pretty sure Eva's is still up and running with out them. But, yes they definitely mean Sa Sa.Thanks. I may have to revisit. Any chance someone knows the name of this young and well endowed provider at Sa Sa? Feel free to PM me.

Jimmy Pratt
06-10-19, 19:43
If this was 249/251 High Street, then I totally got the wrong provider! I went today a little after 3 pm, and drew "Lisa". Chubby, not ugly, but totally not appealing to me. She gave an OK massage and didn't use too much oil, which I prefer. After covering back and legs, she wiped down with a hot towel and had me flip. No tease or anything. I did get the sense that she was being cautious since she doesn't know me, and also asked at least twice if I'd been there before.

On flip, she sat on the edge of table and did more work on my arms and hands. Only after that did she turn attention to below the waist. She immediately asked what I wanted and how much I'd tip. I friggin' hate the haggling up front. But, I said I usually tip. 4 - she made a face and said "oh, no. More". I told her I may have $50. Then, she asked if I wanted BJ, and how much would I pay for that. I asked her to clarify if it was BBBJ or CBJ. She was insistent that it would be covered. So, I wasn't interested. But 30 seconds later, she asked how much I'd pay for no cover, then answered her own question with $1. 4 - yeah, right. I just politely declined. She did a hurried ending with not terrible skill. Clean-up with wetnaps and / or alcohol sprayed on towel, and then she asked if I wanted water. This turned out to be a paper cup of lukewarm tapwater. I looked at the clock, and noticed it was about 3:48 - so I was shorted more than 15 minutes.

My change was still on the chair, and I gave it her (. 4) - she looked at it and said "you give me more?" - I pointed to the clock and told her I paid for an hour but only got 45 minutes (being generous). She dropped her argument. It was nice to return the favor on being shorted. I may not have promised $. 5, but I am sure that she heard me say it.

Lastly, there was a second girl there on the couch. Looked a little cuter but definitely mid-late 30's. I don't know if it could have been Jenny, but I probably won't go back to find out. Service was not good here, and I really don't like getting shorted on time. The least she could have done was maybe some head / face massage to finish out the hour.

JP.

I drew Jenny, short girl with nice body very friendly had a raspy voice I think caused by allergies at least that's what it sounded like. She gave a nice massage which felt good which I would say was on the higher side of average. She was wearing a skirt w / leggings. She was flirty which made the whole experience a lot more fun. Didn't take much persuasion to get her down to just the skirt so I could fee her legs and her nice little butt. When she was finished with my back toweled me off and had me flip.

Momo2
06-10-19, 20:39
I was in the area Sunday afternoon and had time to spend. Could not decide which parlor to try. I wanted to try something new so I went to Crystals on South Street. It was on the third floor. Met up with Tina, tallish slender woman in her late 30's or eraly 40's. She was slender. Above average looking. She gave a decent medium massage. She used some oil which she cleaned up with a hot towel. Tried to make small talk but she was not confident with her English. But I could understand her. She has been at this shop for a month. Before that she was in NY.

At ab0 ut the forty minute mark she toweled me off then used the light touch for about 3 minutes. I then flipped. She asked me what I wanted and I signaled that I wanted a BJ she asked how much I tip and I said 80 and she quickly agreed and started taking her clothes off. I signaled that I wanted her on the table and she hopped on presenting herself to me. She covered me and went right to it. Slow at first and then then progressed to a full suction pump action. It took me longer than usual. She did the trick and later she cleaned me up. She finished up with a foot massage. Went over the hour by a few minutes. Got my water and showed me out the door. On my way out I saw Angela who seemed to be slightly older. Is she the boss? Total 60 minutes 60/80. I am guessing that more might be available.

I will return.

Finder117
06-11-19, 00:04
I hit up a place in C-Town the other day, opposite Kaze. Looked like a hair salon. Decent looking girl in her 30's with big tits. . 6 + . 6, standard HE.Just following up since my inbox got spammed by 8 of you, I asked the girl her name, but honestly it slipped my mind. I don't recall the name of the place, but looking on google maps I believe it was "Eva hair salon". Walk in, go up to the second floor and it's on the left. Solo provider working when I went in (like 1040 at night). She was a little thicker in the middle (not fat, not thin) took off top but kept bra on and allowed utc roam top, and otc down south. I really don't recall her name at all.

PadMe5
06-11-19, 07:27
Just following up since my inbox got spammed by 8 of you, I asked the girl her name, but honestly it slipped my mind. I don't recall the name of the place, but looking on google maps I believe it was "Eva hair salon". Walk in, go up to the second floor and it's on the left. Solo provider working when I went in (like 1040 at night). She was a little thicker in the middle (not fat, not thin) took off top but kept bra on and allowed utc roam top, and otc down south. I really don't recall her name at all.Was it Mai (May) by chance? Two providers and possibly a client were busted there a couple weeks ago.

HappyDave
06-11-19, 08:17
I was in the area Sunday afternoon and had time to spend. Could not decide which parlor to try. I wanted to try something new so I went to Crystals on South Street. It was on the third floor. Met up with Tina, tallish slender woman in her late 30's or eraly 40's. She was slender. Above average looking. She gave a decent medium massage. She used some oil which she cleaned up with a hot towel. Tried to make small talk but she was not confident with her English. But I could understand her. She has been at this shop for a month. Before that she was in NY.

At ab0 ut the forty minute mark she toweled me off then used the light touch for about 3 minutes. I then flipped. She asked me what I wanted and I signaled that I wanted a BJ she asked how much I tip and I said 80 and she quickly agreed and started taking her clothes off. I signaled that I wanted her on the table and she hopped on presenting herself to me. She covered me and went right to it. Slow at first and then then progressed to a full suction pump action. It took me longer than usual. She did the trick and later she cleaned me up. She finished up with a foot massage. Went over the hour by a few minutes. Got my water and showed me out the door. On my way out I saw Angela who seemed to be slightly older. Is she the boss? Total 60 minutes 60/80. I am guessing that more might be available.

I will return.Momo clear your box.

I saw a Tina there twice in the past two months had a nice slim body but definatlly in her 50's. Never offered more than HR, great tease though I always ask for soft touch. About two months ago on the way out I saw a younger attractive Japanese looking spinner but could not hook up. Wonder if they recycle names. I know Angela used the name Michel once, she us the owner and know for raw FS when the building is not full and the sound does not matter.

NewGuy45
06-11-19, 09:41
Has anyone been here and able to describe the offerings?Legit place. 60 for hour. Lady looks to be late 40's. Table shower. Very good massage, but no extra.

Finder117
06-11-19, 15:03

Or was it Sasa, ground floor on Essex st. I have been here once. Great massage from a granny, but not even a hint of extras (and I didn't really want them from her anyway).Second floor.

Finder117
06-11-19, 15:04
Was it Mai (May) by chance? Two providers and possibly a client were busted there a couple weeks ago.I feel like it began with an M or an N, May, Mary, Nancy. It's all a blur to me to be honest.

Jack A Dogov
06-11-19, 16:32
I was in Middleton today in the strip mall across from Richardson's ice cream. A month or two ago there was a comic book shop next door to the used bookstore but now it's Eastern bodywork and foot reflexology. I was with someone so couldn't check it out. I'm in that area every couple of months so I may TOFTT the next time I'm there unless someone else visits and reports about it first.

Entropy110
06-11-19, 17:14
I will be visiting in a couple weeks. Any recommendations on where to go?

Entropy110
06-11-19, 17:23
I will be visiting in a couple weeks. Any recommendations on where to go?

Cardone95
06-11-19, 17:57
Hey guys I just wanted to find out what parlors in Chinatown or Boston do blowjobs? I'm trying to test the waters out here and don't want to go in for a boring handjob. I want something real! Thanks.

MikeJohns
06-11-19, 18:34
I've been very friendly with a couple of AMP girls in Q. I recently heard from a solid pm guy that my main girl who I've been having mucho fun with gave him BBBJ w / cim. Now I know these girls all lie but. ! this lady is always safe. She runs a place. She told me I was special and I believed her foolishly. So we've been pretty intimate. Kissy face. Daty. BBBJ and CBJ. I have been avoiding her. She texts and I think I want to say goodbye but it's hard!!

OlGary
06-11-19, 20:25
Visited 60 twice recently. Well, pretty much everything is available there but for the exorbitant amounts of money. I always thought that Waverley was bad in terms of haggling, but this place beats them all. The girls might be better at 60 though.

Jay117
06-11-19, 21:20
I've been very friendly with a couple of AMP girls in Q. I recently heard from a solid pm guy that my main girl who I've been having mucho fun with gave him BBBJ w / cim. Now I know these girls all lie but. ! this lady is always safe. She runs a place. She told me I was special and I believed her foolishly. So we've been pretty intimate. Kissy face. Daty. BBBJ and CBJ. I have been avoiding her. She texts and I think I want to say goodbye but it's hard!!I think I can understand the situation. I know that would be tough, but you know she's doing a LOT with a lot of other guys either way. If you're paying her, you're paying for the illusion of GFE. Your illusion is extra-strong and it just got punctured a bit. Got to decide if you want to step back inside and pretend, or try to enjoy it physically without the illusion, or quit.

MaybeSometime
06-11-19, 21:58
Anyone know where she disappeared too? She doesn't seem to be returning here, PM is fine.She told me she was going on vacation for a month or so.

OlGary
06-11-19, 22:16
I've been very friendly with a couple of AMP girls in Q. I recently heard from a solid pm guy that my main girl who I've been having mucho fun with gave him BBBJ w / cim. Now I know these girls all lie but. ! this lady is always safe. She runs a place. She told me I was special and I believed her foolishly. So we've been pretty intimate. Kissy face. Daty. BBBJ and CBJ. I have been avoiding her. She texts and I think I want to say goodbye but it's hard!!Oh, that's old "they are not prostitutes" BS again.

CleoBos
06-11-19, 22:41
I was in Middleton today in the strip mall across from Richardson's ice cream. A month or two ago there was a comic book shop next door to the used bookstore but now it's Eastern bodywork and foot reflexology. I was with someone so couldn't check it out. I'm in that area every couple of months so I may TOFTT the next time I'm there unless someone else visits and reports about it first.There was an Eastern Bodywork next to Market Basket in Middleton since 2015/16. If its the same one then its legit and run by an older lady with no massage skills or happiness.

Amppro95
06-12-19, 06:40
Oh, that's old "they are not prostitutes" BS again.The same thing happened to me when I first started going to AMPs, got really close with this girl, she was doing BBBJ, CFS, 69, she had me coming in early before they opened, showing me pictures on her phone of her in China, her friends, family ect. I was actually developing feelings for this girl, of course she was telling me she does handshake for all other guys, that I was special and the only one she did extra's, I ended up finding this board and went on to read 3 or 4 stories from guys who were also having CFS, BBBJ, so I stopped going, went to others, since then I've had a cpl of girls do similar things, one would take me out back to her kitchen, feed me dinner, one had me picking her up going out on "dates" dinner ect. Bringing her to the grocery store. Telling me the same bull shit, you are my special guy, I only have FS with you. I don't believe any of it, I tell them the same BS back and play the game. It is what it is and I say its all a big game, play how you want but always keep it in the back of your mind that you are not the only one and never will be.

Jay117
06-12-19, 07:13
Oh, that's old "they are not prostitutes" BS again.As long as you're paying, you're a client, not a boyfriend.

And even if you're a boyfriend, you might not be the only boyfriend, and in any case she still has a lot of clients.

Ccup2
06-12-19, 08:15
I've been very friendly with a couple of AMP girls in Q. I recently heard from a solid pm guy that my main girl who I've been having mucho fun with gave him BBBJ w / cim. Now I know these girls all lie but. ! this lady is always safe. She runs a place. She told me I was special and I believed her foolishly. So we've been pretty intimate. Kissy face. Daty. BBBJ and CBJ. I have been avoiding her. She texts and I think I want to say goodbye but it's hard!!First its how she makes a living, and you would fuck another if you found one. Just ask if she does this shit w others or is it just HJ. If she lies, you have 2 choices. Keep w her or hunt for another one you like. Years ago there was a super hot braz in medford right DT. She used to fuck my brains out, BJ, everything you name it. Talked like she loved me. Then I discover she was doing the same act w others. Hurt for a min but then I was like who cares.

Longjblues
06-12-19, 14:25
Mike, Mike, Mike! What are you thinking? You sound like you may be a candidate for a real girl friend.

She is a masseuse, who you see and pay to be intimate with you. You forgot the golden rules of this hobby. YMMV, and all the providers lie. What are you thinking that you are unique with her treatment?

You know better than this. Deep down you knew there were others she was treating the same as you, and maybe some that she is treating even better.

You either accept it, or you just move on.

First its how she makes a living, and you would fuck another if you found one. Just ask if she does this shit w others or is it just HJ. If she lies, you have 2 choices. Keep w her or hunt for another one you like. Years ago there was a super hot braz in medford right DT. She used to fuck my brains out, BJ, everything you name it. Talked like she loved me. Then I discover she was doing the same act w others. Hurt for a min but then I was like who cares.

I've been very friendly with a couple of AMP girls in Q. I recently heard from a solid pm guy that my main girl who I've been having mucho fun with gave him BBBJ w / cim. Now I know these girls all lie but. ! this lady is always safe. She runs a place. She told me I was special and I believed her foolishly. So we've been pretty intimate. Kissy face. Daty. BBBJ and CBJ. I have been avoiding her. She texts and I think I want to say goodbye but it's hard!!

NewOld
06-12-19, 17:57
So I've had experiences where I was banging a couple of masseuses. I reported here (different user name) and others went asking for it. She refused them and was hurt that I had told others and it ruined what I had going. Clearly they had a thing for me, but who knows what's what in this environment? Difficult to know who's lying sometimes.

First its how she makes a living, and you would fuck another if you found one. Just ask if she does this shit w others or is it just HJ. If she lies, you have 2 choices. Keep w her or hunt for another one you like. Years ago there was a super hot braz in medford right DT. She used to fuck my brains out, BJ, everything you name it. Talked like she loved me. Then I discover she was doing the same act w others. Hurt for a min but then I was like who cares.

Jimmy Weed
06-12-19, 18:21
I've been very friendly with a couple of AMP girls in Q. I recently heard from a solid pm guy that my main girl who I've been having mucho fun with gave him BBBJ w / cim. Now I know these girls all lie but. ! this lady is always safe. She runs a place. She told me I was special and I believed her foolishly. So we've been pretty intimate. Kissy face. Daty. BBBJ and CBJ. I have been avoiding her. She texts and I think I want to say goodbye but it's hard!!"Lumberg fucked her".

Longjblues
06-12-19, 19:58
You misinterpreted their reactions as being hurt feelings. They were probably overwhelmed with number of guys calling and asking for full service and those guys probably mentioned your recent review. They were probably concerned about the increase in foot traffic and perhaps attracting unwanted attention. They probably did treat you differently but I am sure there were others getting the same menu as yours. We all have a tendency to allow our egos to get in the way and make us think there is a bond when there isn't any. IMHO.

By the way, how frequently were you getting freebies?

So I've had experiences where I was banging a couple of masseuses. I reported here (different user name) and others went asking for it. She refused them and was hurt that I had told others and it ruined what I had going. Clearly they had a thing for me, but who knows what's what in this environment? Difficult to know who's lying sometimes.

OlGary
06-12-19, 20:27
You misinterpreted their reactions as being hurt feelings. They were probably overwhelmed with number of guys calling and asking for full service and those guys probably mentioned your recent review. They were probably concerned about the increase in foot traffic and perhaps attracting unwanted attention. They probably did treat you differently but I am sure there were others getting the same menu as yours. We all have a tendency to allow our egos to get in the way and make us think there is a bond when there isn't any. IMHO.

By the way, how frequently were you getting freebies?I agree, that was bad for business potentially, that's why they got mad. Regarding this emotional attachment thing, the parlor "girls" are bored to death. It entertains them when some old American dude starts acting as they are a romantically involved couple. You may be special for them if you pay well and say nice things all the time. But many many other guys do it as well. So, they get the "special" treatment as well. You are delusional if think otherwise.

Top Floor
06-12-19, 21:54
Long said it best "You either accept it, or you just move on. ".

ALL these girls lie and it's not only lies about who gets extra services and who doesn't. They lie about everything.

As I read somewhere the Chinese religion is money.

Trickster666
06-12-19, 22:37
So I've had experiences where I was banging a couple of masseuses... Clearly they had a thing for meOf course they did! But honestly, who wouldn't have a thing for such a nice guy?

DownWind
06-13-19, 06:31
I've been very friendly with a couple of AMP girls in Q. I recently heard from a solid pm guy that my main girl who I've been having mucho fun with gave him BBBJ w / cim. Now I know these girls all lie but. ! this lady is always safe. She runs a place. She told me I was special and I believed her foolishly. So we've been pretty intimate. Kissy face. Daty. BBBJ and CBJ. I have been avoiding her. She texts and I think I want to say goodbye but it's hard!!Run buddy, she would encourage you to leave your wife and family if it would get a few hundred in her pocket. This is strictly business and you are being played. And, these are not lovely innocent girls needing a little "help". It is all about your wallet. You probably have to find out for yourself, but at least open your eyes and close your vulnerable gullible heart. Run.

OhMyaChingBack
06-13-19, 12:05
I've been very friendly with a couple of AMP girls in Q. I recently heard from a solid pm guy that my main girl who I've been having mucho fun with gave him BBBJ w / cim. Now I know these girls all lie but. ! this lady is always safe. She runs a place. She told me I was special and I believed her foolishly. So we've been pretty intimate. Kissy face. Daty. BBBJ and CBJ. I have been avoiding her. She texts and I think I want to say goodbye but it's hard!!What's her number?

KmCopps
06-13-19, 12:27
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Yello Tail
06-13-19, 19:36
I've been very friendly with a couple of AMP girls in Q. I recently heard from a solid pm guy that my main girl who I've been having mucho fun with gave him BBBJ w / cim. Now I know these girls all lie but. ! this lady is always safe. She runs a place. She told me I was special and I believed her foolishly. So we've been pretty intimate. Kissy face. Daty. BBBJ and CBJ. I have been avoiding her. She texts and I think I want to say goodbye but it's hard!!Could the solid PM guy be lying? I was recently shocked when someone posted about my go to place (in a different state) when traveling. For me and a few trusted PM posters this was an UTR place with a couple of good looking women who provided great massage and standard finish but with lots of UTC roaming even daty for guys they liked but never more the standard finish, and we had all been trying for more. Then this dude who had been sharing PM's with us (but never really favorable ones) posted on-line that he got BBBJ-cim plus FS from one of the women. Suddenly there is a line of guys trying to get appointments. And first time visitors were asking for BBBJ-cim and FS. When told that activity doesn't happen there, they would show them the guys post. Then to make matters worse LE shows up in force a few weeks later and ends up closing the place down for health violations. Our little group is pretty confident that this guy was not getting similar treatment and this was his petty reaction. So I wonder how much you trust the PM guy?

PinayLuver
06-13-19, 21:04
Could the solid PM guy be lying? I was recently shocked when someone posted about my go to place (in a different state) when traveling. For me and a few trusted PM posters this was an UTR place with a couple of good looking women who provided great massage and standard finish but with lots of UTC roaming even daty for guys they liked but never more the standard finish, and we had all been trying for more. Then this dude who had been sharing PM's with us (but never really favorable ones) posted on-line that he got BBBJ-cim plus FS from one of the women. Suddenly there is a line of guys trying to get appointments. And first time visitors were asking for BBBJ-cim and FS. When told that activity doesn't happen there, they would show them the guys post. Then to make matters worse LE shows up in force a few weeks later and ends up closing the place down for health violations. Our little group is pretty confident that this guy was not getting similar treatment and this was his petty reaction. So I wonder how much you trust the PM guy?It has been my feeling that this happens all the time, I too believe that LE shows up because some monger tried to get services that would never be rendered and then got pissed off and dropped a dime on the these women.

Spanker100
06-14-19, 08:29
I've been very friendly with a couple of AMP girls in Q.... She told me I was special and I believed her foolishly. So we've been pretty intimate. Kissy face. Daty. BBBJ and CBJ. I have been avoiding her. She texts and I think I want to say goodbye but it's hard!!She DOES love you, and has strong feelings for you.... for 55 minutes.
Then you're just a schmuck out the door and the next guy gets the same treatment.
That funny taste in her mouth when you kiss her is not from a breath mint.

Ccup2
06-14-19, 09:18
She DOES love you, and has strong feelings for you.... for 55 minutes.
Then you're just a schmuck out the door and the next guy gets the same treatment.
That funny taste in her mouth when you kiss her is not from a breath mint.Mikejohn either laughing bc he is playing us all or he nows feels stupid so lets end this thread and move on.

Jay117
06-14-19, 13:02
Gina is back and they're open again.

VkLyon77
06-14-19, 17:37
I was in a mood for some good massage so went to T&J. Sarah did an awesome massage HE. I didn't bother roaming or asking about the menu. 80 + 40 tips worth for a good massage.

CityxSlicker
06-14-19, 18:15
Gentlemen, I had quite the day. I made an appointment last night to see a massage provider for an incall this morning. After a last minute cancellation by her I ended up driving to Providence to see an escort (don't ask, my brain wasn't working only my little head.) I posted about THAT experience on the proper page but needless to say it was a disaster. I found myself desperate for some release and back on the south shore when I decided to try 153 Union in the Rock.

I walked in and there was a decent looking older woman who was going to do my massage. As I was about to go into the room I see this tiny little cute thing come out of the bathroom in a white tank top and pink shorts, looks to be early 20's. I asked if she was available but she had an appointment coming in 5 minutes. I almost waited but I didn't have the time so I started with the older woman. Turns out the young ones appointment was only 30 minutes so after I hear her free up I ask if she can come in too. After a little back and forth I end up getting them to switch and I finish with the young one. I'm not kidding when I say she's a gem and you have to go see her. There are so many old hags giving rub downs but she's cute, young, perfect little body. She's Korean, bangs cut straight across, looks like a Kpop girl. After talking to her a bit I found out they don't have a regular girl yet so she's working there until they find one but they she will move on. No clue how long that will be but I'd strongly advise you to check her out if you have time before she disappears.

As far as the details she gives a great massage, strong hands for such a small girl. The HE was very enjoyable, especially with my hand on her bare ass and pussy. Tiny waist and round little butt. I didn't even last long enough to go for UTC up top but she wasn't stopping me from roaming below. I don't know if anything more is on the menu, I didn't ask, but if you're looking for a young hot Korean girl you have to go see Kimmy.

Jeez that really sounds like an ad haha. I promise its not, I've just been looking for a young AMP girl on the south shore for a while and theres been nothing so I'm a little excited.

JonnyT017
06-14-19, 19:37
Gina is back and they're open again.Do you mean Elm in Fham?

JonnyT017
06-14-19, 19:43

I will return.I just visited for the first time the other day. I got Yolo, who I seem to remember has been mentioned on the board. Older, kind of weird teeth. Acted like she might be the manager. On the flip, removed her top and let me have my way with her decent tits. Offered a BBBJ without naming price. On the way out I handed her $80 and she said "no, $100. " Anyone else have this experience?

Jay117
06-14-19, 22:14
Gina is back and they're open again.That was Framingham. Not Waltham. Sorry for confusing people.

BuddhaBabes123
06-15-19, 12:50
Anybody been to Jade Asian on the Weymouth / Hingham line? Thought about stopping in.

OlGary
06-15-19, 21:28
I just visited for the first time the other day. I got Yolo, who I seem to remember has been mentioned on the board. Older, kind of weird teeth. Acted like she might be the manager. On the flip, removed her top and let me have my way with her decent tits. Offered a BBBJ without naming price. On the way out I handed her $80 and she said "no, $100. " Anyone else have this experience?She is known to many as Angela. 100 for BBBJ is not too bad by today's standards. For 40 more, you could take it up a notch, to BBFS.

LarryJay
06-15-19, 22:21
I got Lucky on Beacon the other day just North of Kenmore. Cindy was medium small 30 ish. Went in to the TS. I thought my crack had been cleaned good before, but Cindy was all over it from the start. Washed my back, then crack & the boys again. Washed legs, then crack and the boys. Suddenly she is BBBJ with water running over the area. She then has me flip. Starts to wash the boys again. I rub her back, off comes the top. Sticks one of her small B's in my mouth She washes some more. I rub her butt, off come the bottoms. She climbs on the TS table. 69, BBBJCIM, DATY, FIV. Wow. Cleans me up real good, Spits. Dry off go to room for gentle body work face up. I left 1. 6 on the night stand. She was happy, I was happy.

Momo2
06-15-19, 23:00
Anybody been to Jade Asian on the Weymouth / Hingham line? Thought about stopping in.This was my report back in March. I have not been back since.

Another new Place In Weymouth.

This new place has been open for over a month. Its on Rte 53 next to a very busy deli / bakery / market. I think its called Green Jade. Its right before the Hingham line. The place is too exposed with parking right on the main road.

The short report is its just another average AMP. I went in on a Sunday when the deli market was closed. Greeted by Juju she was average looking 30 something woman. She says there is usually two of them workign but Sundays are slow. She provided a good rub down. Nothing special HR finish. I was not inspired. Paid 60/40 for the hour. The few walls they had only went up 3/4 of the way. Some of their ther walls were just curtains. Juju was easy to converse with. But really, this is more of the same.

NewOld
06-15-19, 23:30
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Member #6638
06-16-19, 01:49
I got Lucky on Beacon the other day just North of Kenmore. Cindy was medium small 30 ish. Went in to the TS. I thought my crack had been cleaned good before, but Cindy was all over it from the start. Washed my back, then crack & the boys again. Washed legs, then crack and the boys. Suddenly she is BBBJ with water running over the area. She then has me flip. Starts to wash the boys again. I rub her back, off comes the top. Sticks one of her small B's in my mouth She washes some more. I rub her butt, off come the bottoms. She climbs on the TS table. 69, BBBJCIM, DATY, FIV. Wow. Cleans me up real good, Spits. Dry off go to room for gentle body work face up. I left 1. 6 on the night stand. She was happy, I was happy.Can you pm with address?

Member #6638
06-16-19, 01:53
She is known to many as Angela. 100 for BBBJ is not too bad by today's standards. For 40 more, you could take it up a notch, to BBFS.What place is this?

LylTime
06-16-19, 10:35
I'm looking to get my car detailed next weekend. Are there any decent rub and tug joints near the Belmont Carwash there on Trapelo Road within walking distance. Would love to occupy my time well while waiting. Full service not required.

PM is ok.

Thanks.

EarlSandwich
06-16-19, 16:42
I'm looking to get my car detailed next weekend. Are there any decent rub and tug joints near the Belmont Carwash there on Trapelo Road within walking distance. Would love to occupy my time well while waiting. Full service not required.

PM is ok.

Thanks.It's been a while since I've heard much about them but Sunflower on Trapelo provided adequate / standard services in the past.

Red Rose in H20 town is probably a bit of a hike on foot but has been reported as reliable provider.

OlGary
06-16-19, 17:22

PM is ok.

Thanks.Beech St. spot would be your destination then. Candy runs the place and occasionally she is being helped by another (usually ugly as hell) provider. But Candy is not bad looking at all. Candy is not a spring chicken but she is a pro. She is still relatively new to the Boston area, relocated from Connecticut. As a matter of fact, I like her a lot.

BigIrishBalls
06-16-19, 20:22
In the Abington area for work and found an AMP on my way home. Called ahead and she sounded cute so stopped by. Drew Lisa and she was incredible. Early to mid 40's, super slim, tight body. I was short on time so when I went in I grabbed the pillow and laid face up, she came in and smiled asked if it was ok, gave her the go ahead. Super slow, really sensual. Told her the finale was on the way and she replied I like to watch and the rest is history. 40 hh 40 he. If I lived close I would definitely repeat.

Pens365
06-16-19, 21:56
Went to check in with an old regular that had closed down during the winter. Adams st in Newton is back open and I believe it is under new management. I saw a nice lady named Amy for hhr. She went straight to business and I left happy. The place is super clean and the workers I've met there are all really nice.

Herow
06-17-19, 11:32
Went to check in with an old regular that had closed down during the winter. Adams st in Newton is back open and I believe it is under new management. I saw a nice lady named Amy for hhr. She went straight to business and I left happy. The place is super clean and the workers I've met there are all really nice.Is Amy the older woman who acts as the door greeter? Or is there someone there working who isn't. Ugh. Not to be mean, just what I've seen when I've checked there recently.

CityxSlicker
06-17-19, 13:26
153 Union in the Rock.I didn't realize this place was not listed but after about 10 private messages asking for more info I decided I should probably share the link that led me to them, enjoy!

CxS.

https://bodyrubshop.com/ads/grand-opening-blue-harbor-spa__1556129197-19206740

FakedP
06-17-19, 17:35

I will return.What town. C town or elsewhere?

Trickster666
06-17-19, 20:49
I probably misunderstood her when she said her name. It was definitely Apple from your description. Definitely not Sarah, thank god!You thank God for not having Sarah at Linden? You would be really surprised how many people actually dig this type of tranny shit. Sarah is f-cking non-stop, day in day out, week after week, year after year, at least 4-5 dudes a day! In Hollywood they call it a success story.

Flash88
06-17-19, 21:44
Passed by the other day. New sign and business name, Still looks like AMP. Didn't have chance to stop by but would love to know if anyone else does.

Joe Bujian
06-17-19, 22:54
What town. C town or elsewhere?You know the name is probably Crystal, you know it is a massage place, you know the street. Search for Crystal massage South St on Google and it will probably be the first result, or at least near the top.

JohnnyCakes268
06-18-19, 02:16
Anyone tried this Sophia?

https://tantra.eros.com/massachusetts/boston/files/259067.htm?cat=203

FakedP
06-18-19, 07:52
You know the name is probably Crystal, you know it is a massage place, you know the street. Search for Crystal massage South St on Google and it will probably be the first result, or at least near the top.Ahhh. Was hoping it was CTown and not tham.

Thanks.

ChipJohnson001
06-18-19, 09:02
Anyone tried this Sophia?

https://tantra.eros.com/massachusetts/boston/files/259067.htm?cat=203I have not, but I feel like I was considering and found a very negative review somewhere, but can't locate it now, so it may have been someone else. If you TOFTT please let us know how it goes.

Amp Forever
06-18-19, 09:55
Was in Boston shopping with my significant other and had time to go to Chinatown while she was shopping. Went to Eva's and saw Mei. Cute with firm body. On the flip, she offered to "clean" my dick at no extra charge. I was confused and thought she meant wash cloth cleaning, but when she went out and came back with hair clippers, I realized that she wanted to shave my dick. Quickly turned her down (how could I explain to my other than I went for a walk and came back with a shaved dick). She gave nice slow HJ with lips getting close to dick with no mouth-to-dick contact. Lips did give me peck on cheek. After I left, I realized that I had forgotten my hat so I quickly returned to retrieve it (again hard to explain how I went for walk and lost hat). When I hooked up with my other, she did notice what looked like lipstick smooch on cheek. Quickly wiped it and passed it off as getting something on my hand and smudging my own face. Dodged that bullet. But what the fuck are these girls thinking letting us leave with telltale sign on face. Would have been OK with lipstick on dick but not on face.

SlowMo
06-18-19, 10:15
Was in Boston shopping with my significant other and had time to go to Chinatown while she was shopping. Went to Eva's and saw Mei. Cute with firm body. On the flip, she offered to "clean" my dick at no extra charge. I was confused and thought she meant wash cloth cleaning, but when she went out and came back with hair clippers, I realized that she wanted to shave my dick. Quickly turned her down (how could I explain to my other than I went for a walk and came back with a shaved dick). She gave nice slow HJ with lips getting close to dick with no mouth-to-dick contact. Lips did give me peck on cheek. After I left, I realized that I had forgotten my hat so I quickly returned to retrieve it (again hard to explain how I went for walk and lost hat). When I hooked up with my other, she did notice what looked like lipstick smooch on cheek. Quickly wiped it and passed it off as getting something on my hand and smudging my own face. Dodged that bullet. But what the fuck are these girls thinking letting us leave with telltale sign on face. Would have been OK with lipstick on dick but not on face.Three strikes in one visit! Aiming for the record? LOL, good story though. I think we've all been there at one point or another.

SM.

WhyDoIDoThis69
06-18-19, 11:07
Sarah from linden: have seen her many times. Reading forum confirms assumptions. Gross. But damn it has some serious skills if you can get past it. FS.

Angela cb: same as above minus the obvious and no FS. Highly recommend.

Angela whatever that other one is: prettiest of all. Least skilled highly recommend.

A test is in order after reading reviews on Sarah. Pretty disgusting and has made me no longer participate in the hobby. I guess I fell for the "I only do with you like this".

But can't go wrong with the Angela's. They should start a spot called that together.

Jay117
06-18-19, 13:49
But what the fuck are these girls thinking letting us leave with telltale sign on face. Would have been OK with lipstick on dick but not on face.I was lucky enough to notice red lip prints on my neck a few weeks back.

Also, don't think I'd ever try a session while out shopping like that.

OlGary
06-18-19, 19:54
Sarah from linden: have seen her many times. Reading forum confirms assumptions. Gross. But damn it has some serious skills if you can get past it. FS.

Angela cb: same as above minus the obvious and no FS. Highly recommend.

Angela whatever that other one is: prettiest of all. Least skilled highly recommend.

A test is in order after reading reviews on Sarah. Pretty disgusting and has made me no longer participate in the hobby. I guess I fell for the "I only do with you like this".

But can't go wrong with the Angela's. They should start a spot called that together.Sarah (Linden) is not just FS, it's BBFS for pretty much everyone who wants it, despite to what its boyfriend (under different handles) says and likely will deny it again. But true that, Sarah fucks like a monkey. I remember that I also initially fell for this "only you" BS. It sounded so sincere and genuine, so I believed it! Silly me. Sarah seems to be a man of many talents, in addition to fucking abilities, it has good acting skills as well. But honestly, you should be completely nuts to deep it raw into this creature who is inseminated by 120-150 dicks a month for years.

Dboy111
06-18-19, 20:42
Saw Keke the other day and wow she was one of the hottest girls I've even seen. Beautiful light skin girl, the nicest boobs I've ever seen, huge, round, perfect, soft, they can't be beat. Nicest ass too, killer curves, an absolute goddess. She takes her time and she knows what she's doing. Her Snapchat is bustiestgoddess. Add her and you'll know what I mean. She's in the providence area now. Let me know if you need more info! Enjoy!

AlexMcConney
06-18-19, 21:19
Could anyone with a suggestion for a lady sporting a Bush? Thank you.

Seemnow30
06-18-19, 21:29
Called Billings, no answer. Went by Oval and it looked shut down, Zen on Hancock also closed today. Looks like slim or no pickings in the Q.

Ccup2
06-18-19, 21:56
I have not, but I feel like I was considering and found a very negative review somewhere, but can't locate it now, so it may have been someone else. If you TOFTT please let us know how it goes.She is not tantra. She is into strap on play and more. I tried over the years to book, those same exact pics are atleast 6 years old. She never responds. Can't find reviews, that is red flags for me.

Amp Forever
06-19-19, 05:59
Two additional thoughts on my visit to Eva's.

I had read that Mei was arrested about 6 weeks ago. I don't know what Mei looks like, but this girl called herself that. Won't be the first AMP that I have visited where the fake names get passed on to new girl.

Also, after she cleaned me after the HJ, she had me put my boxers back on for the remainder of the session. I guess this was so if there was another LEO visit I wouldn't be the "naked man" in the story.

Treyreed1
06-19-19, 18:24
I dreamed I saw Cici at Crystal. Not bad-looking at all, quite young. Mamasan talked too much to her and seemd to be having a bad day, but didn't bother us once the session started. Nice blouse showing nice shoulders. She had good relaxing technique, knew how to build things up. Made me happy and allowed roaming up top. 60 plus 80.

OlGary
06-19-19, 22:25
Likelihood of std? I'm thinking it's 100% I get checked and something pops.Well, even if you caught something (hopefully not!), it's essentially impossible to link the infection to a specific provider. Infections take time to develop, so you can not be certain who gave it to you. That's why the posts placing the blame on a specific person are normally not allowed on the board. But the tranny cheater certainly is a public health hazard.

Member #6638
06-19-19, 23:18
First time for AMP. Visited Cindy at 665 beacon. Paid for an hour - 60 and received a decent massage and also an ass cleaning (wasn't sure what to expect there).

So then after my back was finished she asked if I wanted my front, I agreed. I flipped over and she got out the oil and worked a decent HJ. I started to grab ass and she pulled down pants and I asked remove top. I played a little with her kitty and moved her head down. She kept saying I cannot. I will get in trouble, but after I told her I will tip good a few times and said it's okay she went down BBBJ. Was very quick and then she moved down to balls and continued HJ. I tried seeing about BBFS. That was a no go. No matter the price. She was very worried about getting in trouble. I did get her to agree to some 69. Finished up with HJ and tipped 100.160 total.

Overall experience was alright. Massage actually wasn't too bad, but not sure I'm cut out for AMPs. Rather just go Asian escort w / GFE which usually goes to BBBJ anyways.

Got set up with BTT10 so might try that next.

Finder117
06-20-19, 02:23
Called Billings, no answer. Went by Oval and it looked shut down, Zen on Hancock also closed today. Looks like slim or no pickings in the Q.Worth noting that it seems like there's a shift in general in the South Shore. My contact who worked at Blossom told me that they were closing down and moving west of the city (though I guess the parlor is staying open and maybe being legit or run by new people or something?

I don't really know what's going on, but it does seem like something's changing around here.

PadMe5
06-20-19, 07:48
Two additional thoughts on my visit to Eva's.

I had read that Mei was arrested about 6 weeks ago. I don't know what Mei looks like, but this girl called herself that. Won't be the first AMP that I have visited where the fake names get passed on to new girl.

Also, after she cleaned me after the HJ, she had me put my boxers back on for the remainder of the session. I guess this was so if there was another LEO visit I wouldn't be the "naked man" in the story.

I personally found her more attractive than the Vicky in waltham that people were real excited about, but I don't like the idea of going to somewhere that was busted so recently in some kind of joint operation. But if you like the thrill of risk.

Sounds
06-20-19, 07:56
Three strikes in one visit! Aiming for the record? LOL, good story though. I think we've all been there at one point or another.

SM.With me, got a shower by the girl. She takes me back to the room and takes out a blow dryer for my hair. When done she starts spraying cologne on me. Good thing was not going home right away.

BigIrishBalls
06-20-19, 16:01
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/best-service-60-hr-must-try-978-972-5068-12914058

Amy. Youngish late 30, cute face. Poor English.

Opted for the HH, standard massage, no teasing. Standard finish, pulled up shirt and let the girls out. HH. 5, . 4 tip.

Ok but won't repeat. Too many that have the exact same service and closer to me.

Weird side note first for me. Randomly asked if I had kids and then started to cry that she didn't anymore. Random and where the hell do you go with that.

VilunyaChert
06-20-19, 16:48
I think we've all been there at one point or another.Put my boxers on inside out once before leaving Harmony, didn't notice until I was taking my trousers off before going to bed that night.

Joe Bujian
06-20-19, 22:22
Put my boxers on inside out once before leaving Harmony, didn't notice until I was taking my trousers off before going to bed that night.And then there was the time I took off my shirt before going to bed and spotted a very distinct set of teeth marks on my shoulder.

Jim Mack
06-21-19, 06:35
Put my boxers on inside out once before leaving Harmony, didn't notice until I was taking my trousers off before going to bed that night.I put mine on backwards once and didn't know it until I had to take a leak. Fumbled around trying to find the hole and almost pissed myself while searching for it.

DBoy781
06-21-19, 14:32
Does anyone know of any providers that provide extras at hollistic in revere? Looking for today. Also, if not, can someone PM me a place that has younger Asian providers that get naked during massage. Thanks in advance everyone!

Alexis11
06-21-19, 15:11
Hello,

I've been meaning to try this place in Waltham. How are the girls in the place, are they young and how is the massage quality?

I read multiple reviews about Oriental Jade waltham, if you have any experience with this place please DM me with the provider I need to ask for during my visit.

Thanks!

Ccup2
06-21-19, 15:34
Does anyone know of any providers that provide extras at hollistic in revere? Looking for today. Also, if not, can someone PM me a place that has younger Asian providers that get naked during massage. Thanks in advance everyone!Just by hand to my knowledge. Nothing crazy.

ThizzleHats
06-21-19, 17:09
Worth noting that it seems like there's a shift in general in the South Shore. My contact who worked at Blossom told me that they were closing down and moving west of the city (though I guess the parlor is staying open and maybe being legit or run by new people or something?

I don't really know what's going on, but it does seem like something's changing around here.Went to the place on Water st. Last week and got what I went for so not completely dry it seems.

JBomb08
06-21-19, 18:17
With me, got a shower by the girl. She takes me back to the room and takes out a blow dryer for my hair. When done she starts spraying cologne on me. Good thing was not going home right away.Dafuq? Where and how does even happen? What card do you play for that to even occur?

Yello Tail
06-21-19, 19:03
Just by hand to my knowledge. Nothing crazy.That's all I ever got there and limited OTC roaming.

Jim Mack
06-22-19, 16:07
Just by hand to my knowledge. Nothing crazy.I've never left without a good case of Athletes Foot.

Member #6443
06-22-19, 20:03
Any leads on 2326 mass ave?

Did a drop-in on this place today. Seems promising.

Will be giving it a shot soon and letting you guys know.

OlGary
06-22-19, 22:04
Any leads on 2326 mass ave?

Did a drop-in on this place today. Seems promising.

Will be giving it a shot soon and letting you guys know.I visited the place approximately a week ago. Two providers were there. One is literally 65+, and angry for some reason. A second one is 45-50, skinny and friendly. I was with the younger and friendlier one, but there is nothing there, not even a handshake. Unless you like receiving lousy massage from older Chinese ladies, there is no point in being at this parlor at all.

MoreBJs
06-23-19, 01:41
Anyone have any info, ever tried it. Thanks.

WalterMitty
06-23-19, 06:27
Worth noting that it seems like there's a shift in general in the South Shore. My contact who worked at Blossom told me that they were closing down and moving west of the city (though I guess the parlor is staying open and maybe being legit or run by new people or something?

I don't really know what's going on, but it does seem like something's changing around here.I was in quincy on this past Thursday and I curiously took a ride by these places, Billings, Zen, and Oval were all closed. I seemed to remember Billings and and Zen being somehow associated when I.

Spotted the same older white guy replenishing supplies at these places on separate occasions but I don't know about oval.

Seems odd, quincy is usually unbothered by LEO. Maybe it's something else.

OhMyaChingBack
06-23-19, 07:02
Gentlemen, I had quite the day. I made an appointment last night to see a massage provider for an incall this morning. After a last minute cancellation by her I ended up driving to Providence to see an escort (don't ask, my brain wasn't working only my little head.) I posted about THAT experience on the proper page but needless to say it was a disaster. I found myself desperate for some release and back on the south shore when I decided to try 153 Union in the Rock.

I walked in and there was a decent looking older woman who was going to do my massage. As I was about to go into the room I see this tiny little cute thing come out of the bathroom in a white tank top and pink shorts, looks to be early 20's. I asked if she was available but she had an appointment coming in 5 minutes. I almost waited but I didn't have the time so I started with the older woman. Turns out the young ones appointment was only 30 minutes so after I hear her free up I ask if she can come in too. After a little back and forth I end up getting them to switch and I finish with the young one. I'm not kidding when I say she's a gem and you have to go see her. There are so many old hags giving rub downs but she's cute, young, perfect little body. She's Korean, bangs cut straight across, looks like a Kpop girl. After talking to her a bit I found out they don't have a regular girl yet so she's working there until they find one but they she will move on. No clue how long that will be but I'd strongly advise you to check her out if you have time before she disappears.

As far as the details she gives a great massage, strong hands for such a small girl. The HE was very enjoyable, especially with my hand on her bare ass and pussy. Tiny waist and round little butt. I didn't even last long enough to go for UTC up top but she wasn't stopping me from roaming below. I don't know if anything more is on the menu, I didn't ask, but if you're looking for a young hot Korean girl you have to go see Kimmy.

Jeez that really sounds like an ad haha. I promise its not, I've just been looking for a young AMP girl on the south shore for a while and theres been nothing so I'm a little excited.I was working in Rock last week and took a drive down Union The road is under construction and the crew was a few buildings down. My work van is not discreet and parking down the street and walking would lead me right past the detail cop. In a few weeks I will try again.

HappyDave
06-23-19, 10:45
I was in quincy on this past Thursday and I curiously took a ride by these places, Billings, Zen, and Oval were all closed. I seemed to remember Billings and and Zen being somehow associated when I.

Spotted the same older white guy replenishing supplies at these places on separate occasions but I don't know about oval.

Seems odd, quincy is usually unbothered by LEO. Maybe it's something else.Places move on over time or just move. 229 Newport was owned by Tina many years ago, spinner tall and skinny, never got more than a HJ. About half the time I tried to see her was told she was at other store. One day was told she had sold out and left. Angel was on Hancock street for years and she split with Amy and went to Beal then retired with Judy from Milton closing her shop and taking over. Star started out in Angels old building then down the street to in my opinion a worse location. One little spinner think Michell was her name was rotating around three of there locations, you would call, ask for her, show up and poof, sorry she at other location. Suddenly all three spas gone or under new non erotic management. With the exception of star that had an unrelated felony happen close to their location, none of the moves were LEO related. Just business coming and going. I hit one of my regular Quincy spas last week and it was business as usual.

FakedP
06-23-19, 23:48
Places move on over time or just move. 229 Newport was owned by Tina many years ago, spinner tall and skinny, never got more than a HJ. About half the time I tried to see her was told she was at other store. One day was told she had sold out and left. Angel was on Hancock street for years and she split with Amy and went to Beal then retired with Judy from Milton closing her shop and taking over. Star started out in Angels old building then down the street to in my opinion a worse location. One little spinner think Michell was her name was rotating around three of there locations, you would call, ask for her, show up and poof, sorry she at other location. Suddenly all three spas gone or under new non erotic management. With the exception of star that had an unrelated felony happen close to their location, none of the moves were LEO related. Just business coming and going. I hit one of my regular Quincy spas last week and it was business as usual.I was there recently, and it was business as usual. Spinner there with nice Cs is nice to look at, but she's a bit forceful with her finish. Also, she only allows minimal OTC if I'm lucky. YMMV.

RI CheeseHead
06-24-19, 09:04
I was there recently, and it was business as usual. Spinner there with nice Cs is nice to look at, but she's a bit forceful with her finish. Also, she only allows minimal OTC if I'm lucky. YMMV.That doesn't sound friendly.

RI CheeseHead
06-24-19, 09:11
Won; t go into where it is (unless you have sent me multiple helpful emails and PM, you know who you are) but this would apply to every "friendly" place. So maybe a mamasan who's reading this, anywhere, understands.

I'd probably go there every week, 3 k for house, 5 k to employee, they'd be losing. Had an enjoyable first visit, good finish / service, nice personality, a little younger (but still probably around 40) than others at that place's history. Made it clear during the visit, I'd be a regular. Was a walk-in. She wanted me to ask for her in the future, sure makes sense. Made one. Came in on time, told to wait, she didn't invite me in like previously. Had someone older and much uglier then bring me to a second room and ask how much (1/2 or hour). The other 2 spoke no English but understand I was there for someone else and made an appt.

If she's busy or not there, tell me, either when I schedule it or when I arrive or even after I wait. Don't do the old switcher on me, especially when I expect good service after hitting it off good the first time. Probably jealous. I don't know.

French
06-24-19, 12:01
Won; t go into where it is (unless you have sent me multiple helpful emails and PM, you know who you are) but this would apply to every "friendly" place. So maybe a mamasan who's reading this, anywhere, understands.

I'd probably go there every week, 3 k for house, 5 k to employee, they'd be losing. Had an enjoyable first visit, good finish / service, nice personality, a little younger (but still probably around 40) than others at that place's history. Made it clear during the visit, I'd be a regular. Was a walk-in. She wanted me to ask for her in the future, sure makes sense. Made one. Came in on time, told to wait, she didn't invite me in like previously. Had someone older and much uglier then bring me to a second room and ask how much (1/2 or hour). The other 2 spoke no English but understand I was there for someone else and made an appt.

If she's busy or not there, tell me, either when I schedule it or when I arrive or even after I wait. Don't do the old switcher on me, especially when I expect good service after hitting it off good the first time. Probably jealous. I don't know.Feel the frustration also when all set to see #1 and plopped off to another.

Hey its an AMP and if I am a regular? I learn to let them spread work around or do fake cell call and walk out.

When I do get back to #1 it is usually more fun.

Everyone's expectations vary when we go into our desires and its just difficult adjusting to reality.

Enjoy and be safe.

French
06-24-19, 12:05
I've never left without a good case of Athletes Foot.I had been getting skin eruptions and rashes so skip TS.

Still go but modify my exposures.

Be safe.

FakedP
06-24-19, 12:46
That doesn't sound friendly.Also, different strokes for different folks.

Ccup2
06-24-19, 13:22
Might see her not sure if she has been here before and I cannot find info anywhere.

https://massage.eros.com/massachusetts/boston/files/5638141.htm?cat=83#.

BigIrishBalls
06-24-19, 13:29
Might see her not sure if she has been here before and I cannot find info anywhere.

https://massage.eros.com/massachusetts/boston/files/5638141.htm?cat=83#.I need to get on your payroll LOL. Not a fan out the deposit either.

CamelToe Guy
06-24-19, 16:47
I was working in Rock last week and took a drive down Union The road is under construction and the crew was a few buildings down. My work van is not discreet and parking down the street and walking would lead me right past the detail cop. In a few weeks I will try again.I was there recently and the Road looks like it is ready to be paved. The shop is barely noticible if I didn't have the address would have missed it. I drew a cute girl 30's, Spinner body, She's there for a few more weeks. Good massage IMO and after nice time near end. Private rooms with AC. I might go again, I liked her but if she's leaving IDK. . 6 hr & . 6 tip agreed to it and I liked her there was upper and lower access but I wanted more. But I left happy, nice girl.

Yello Tail
06-24-19, 19:48
I had been getting skin eruptions and rashes so skip TS. Still go but modify my exposures. Be safe.I was having skin problems on my chest and stomach (most likely from dirty towels or other less than clean surfaces). I showed it to my dermatologist as it happened right around the time for my annual check up. He said to use some Head and Shoulders or Selsun Blue. Lather it up, rub it on and leave it on the skin for a 5 minutes or so before rinsing it off. That seemed to take care of it. I now use Head and Shoulders as my body wash.

Ccup2
06-24-19, 21:23
I need to get on your payroll LOL. Not a fan out the deposit either.Well I didn't book and glad I did not my bud I just hung up with is furious. He booked, she changed time 3 times, then called him to reassure all set. Then texted saying a client extended time so he is out of luck. So I guess I am lucky. I guess she might be a flake, who knows.

Sounds
06-24-19, 21:36
Feel the frustration also when all set to see #1 and plopped off to another.

Hey its an AMP and if I am a regular? I learn to let them spread work around or do fake cell call and walk out.

When I do get back to #1 it is usually more fun.

Everyone's expectations vary when we go into our desires and its just difficult adjusting to reality.

Enjoy and be safe.

Called and made an appt with my favorite at an amp. Got there and SHE tries to palm me off on another girl. Said no and was ready to walk.

She them brought me to her room. She told me they have to rotate the customers. First customer her, then next customer other girl. Was the other girls "turn". She then said if customer complains in front of the other girl, is OK to service him and thanked me for wanting her over the other. Proceeded to have a great session and know would have been disappointed if agreed to the other one.

JonnyT017
06-25-19, 14:20
Anyone have any info, ever tried it. Thanks.Have been half dozen or so times, not in the past 3 months. Provider goes by the name Amy or Gina, as she is known to some on this board. Probably mid to late 40's, a little on the heavy side, very small tits, even for an Asian. Great personality, mediocre massage. Reasonable prices. Place is very clean. I was able to DATY and FIV, but no BJ or FS so I decided to go elsewhere.

Yello Tail
06-25-19, 15:20
Called and made an appt with my favorite at an amp. Got there and SHE tries to palm me off on another girl. Said no and was ready to walk.

She them brought me to her room. She told me they have to rotate the customers. First customer her, then next customer other girl. Was the other girls "turn". She then said if customer complains in front of the other girl, is OK to service him and thanked me for wanting her over the other. Proceeded to have a great session and know would have been disappointed if agreed to the other one.I understand having a rotation policy and that a walk-in customer gets the provider who is on-deck. But if you have an appointment with a specific provider then they should honor your appointment with the provider you requested otherwise the point of making an appointment.

HappyDave
06-25-19, 15:34
I understand having a rotation policy and that a walk-in customer gets the provider who is on-deck. But if you have an appointment with a specific provider then they should honor your appointment with the provider you requested otherwise the point of making an appointment.There is two lessons, first the spa needs to get the hint when a girl is not popular and rotate them out. I would rather be told to come an hour later then have to walk and blow my plans. Second kind of related to this but not exactly. Never ask if a girl is there, you would always get a yes even if there long gone. Ask who is working and when they mention the name you want say yes I want her. One issue I see a lot of mow more than before is girls going by more than one name and as some girls rotate out a new one takes her name.

Sounds
06-25-19, 16:08
I understand having a rotation policy and that a walk-in customer gets the provider who is on-deck. But if you have an appointment with a specific provider then they should honor your appointment with the provider you requested otherwise the point of making an appointment.My guess is to keep peace between the girls for whatever reason.

Some places will even make an appointment for you with your favorite girl, and she won't even be there when you show up.

So yeah, appointments can be kind of pointless. But may increase your chance of seeing the girl you want.

Trickster666
06-25-19, 22:08
Visited Waverley place recently. Angela and Anna, who were there for several months are gone and replaced by 2 youngish quite good-looking new providers. One goes by Candy, I believe, and the name of another one I don't remember. I was serviced by the first one. I wanted an hour, but she kind of insisted that it should be 30 min. Why, I asked. And she she said "busy". LOL! I guess that's true, they are supebusy, as I waited for her for more than 15 min in a room alone. Was about to leave, but a second provider stepped in for a few secs to say that "my" girl will be with me soon. A good thing was that there was essentially no haggling, and it was only 120 for CFS. That is very unusual for this place. BBFS was a complete no-go. It was available from Angela for more cash. Under current circumstances, I guess, it's good as they are super high volume now.

JonnyT017
06-27-19, 09:01
Anyone have any info, ever tried it. Thanks.Have been about 6 times or so in the past year but not in the last 3 months. The provider goes by Amy or Gina, as she is known to some here. Around mid 40's is my guess, a little heavy, and very small tits, even for an asian. Great personality, place is very clean. Got daty and fiv but no FS or BJ which is why I haven't returned.

Ccup2
06-27-19, 11:29
Visited Waverley place recently. Angela and Anna, who were there for several months are gone and replaced by 2 youngish quite good-looking new providers. One goes by Candy, I believe, and the name of another one I don't remember. I was serviced by the first one. I wanted an hour, but she kind of insisted that it should be 30 min. Why, I asked. And she she said "busy". LOL! I guess that's true, they are supebusy, as I waited for her for more than 15 min in a room alone. Was about to leave, but a second provider stepped in for a few secs to say that "my" girl will be with me soon. A good thing was that there was essentially no haggling, and it was only 120 for CFS. That is very unusual for this place. BBFS was a complete no-go. It was available from Angela for more cash. Under current circumstances, I guess, it's good as they are super high volume now.Watertown or waltham.

Trickster666
06-27-19, 12:23
Watertown or waltham.Watertown.

ThizzleHats
06-27-19, 15:30
Went by and it had a piece of paper on the door saying "BLOSSOM IS CLOSED" and still had a GRAND OPENING sign hanging. They really closed or was it ruse? Didn't go knock on the door, just saw it from the car and kept rolling.

SlowMo
06-27-19, 15:35
I was told that Angela from 1060 is away in China for perhaps a couple of months. Current staff will unfortunately answer your txt saying she's available, a practice she herself did not follow. Current staff is a couple of steps down in looks but otherwise seems to maintain the service level.

DotHill
06-28-19, 06:10
Went by and it had a piece of paper on the door saying "BLOSSOM IS CLOSED" and still had a GRAND OPENING sign hanging. They really closed or was it ruse? Didn't go knock on the door, just saw it from the car and kept rolling.Looks like they closed down. A girl who used to work there, is now in 'tham.

Ccup2
06-28-19, 07:55
Visited Waverley place recently. Angela and Anna, who were there for several months are gone and replaced by 2 youngish quite good-looking new providers. One goes by Candy, I believe, and the name of another one I don't remember. I was serviced by the first one. I wanted an hour, but she kind of insisted that it should be 30 min. Why, I asked. And she she said "busy". LOL! I guess that's true, they are supebusy, as I waited for her for more than 15 min in a room alone. Was about to leave, but a second provider stepped in for a few secs to say that "my" girl will be with me soon. A good thing was that there was essentially no haggling, and it was only 120 for CFS. That is very unusual for this place. BBFS was a complete no-go. It was available from Angela for more cash. Under current circumstances, I guess, it's good as they are super high volume now.Had to give it a go. First the guy who went there at 7 pm last night Thursday, who was wearing sunglasses and walked past the place then came back, you stood out bigtime. And lower your voice when inside.

Ok so had candy, cute but no more than that a cups. Massage sucked did back and that was it. Wanted 100 for CBJ, negot for 80, took out fking saran wrap, she doesn't know how to give head. Finished by hand. Will only go back to see the other one who looked very good looking.

PadMe5
06-28-19, 08:54
I was told that Angela from 1060 is away in China for perhaps a couple of months. Current staff will unfortunately answer your txt saying she's available, a practice she herself did not follow. Current staff is a couple of steps down in looks but otherwise seems to maintain the service level.Well, that's unfortunate. Angela was a staple of solid standard massages. Not quite LMT, but really good technique massaging and pretty. If anyone sees her back, please let me know.

OlGary
06-28-19, 09:13
Had to give it a go. First the guy who went there at 7 pm last night Thursday, who was wearing sunglasses and walked past the place then came back, you stood out bigtime. And lower your voice when inside.

Ok so had candy, cute but no more than that a cups. Massage sucked did back and that was it. Wanted 100 for CBJ, negot for 80, took out fking saran wrap, she doesn't know how to give head. Finished by hand. Will only go back to see the other one who looked very good looking.The way the mentioned guy "disguised" himself reminded me of Kraft who came to the parlor in a white Bentley and was stopped by police right after that, but came back the next morning in a blue Bentley. I guess nobody could recognize him then.

Speaking of 220, that's not a bad option to have, given that only a few dependable FS places are left.

Herow
06-28-19, 09:35
Had to give it a go. First the guy who went there at 7 pm last night Thursday, who was wearing sunglasses and walked past the place then came back, you stood out bigtime. And lower your voice when inside.

Ok so had candy, cute but no more than that a cups. Massage sucked did back and that was it. Wanted 100 for CBJ, negot for 80, took out fking saran wrap, she doesn't know how to give head. Finished by hand. Will only go back to see the other one who looked very good looking.Candy has been banging around that set of three shops for a couple of months now. Not bad to look at, not an exceptional performance, but also not a complete pirate expecting huge sums. If she is going to be a consistent employee in that group for a while it bodes well. When you have a woman who is the "regular" there that behaves well they tend to set the ground rules for the girls who rotate through.

Better than some that set of three shops have brought in, who felt 200 - 250 tips were somehow reasonable.

SlowMo
06-28-19, 11:23
I was told that Angela from 1060 is away in China for perhaps a couple of months. Current staff will unfortunately answer your txt saying she's available, a practice she herself did not follow. Current staff is a couple of steps down in looks but otherwise seems to maintain the service level.I just he's heard from another monger that I might have received faulty intel and that Angela may be back as early as late next week. It's possible my original source, a non-native English speaker, may have confused months and weeks. YMMV.

SM.

Finder117
06-28-19, 12:20
Went by and it had a piece of paper on the door saying "BLOSSOM IS CLOSED" and still had a GRAND OPENING sign hanging. They really closed or was it ruse? Didn't go knock on the door, just saw it from the car and kept rolling.I reported a week or two back that a girl I saw a bit that worked there said they were closing. This aligns with what she told me.

HappyDave
06-29-19, 10:39
Called ahead asked for specific girl, told all new girls. Stopped in and drew Lucy, tall, thin 30 by Asian standards not a sooner nut nice enough. Asked for soft touch massage was OK barely a tease. 15 min the negotiations started, offered full nude but insisted on 1. 0. Body was hot and figured had 45 min to go.

Wanted tip right away then only dropped pants to knees and shirt up to shoulders. Body was very hot with I think natural B's but an untrimmed Bush which is a turn off for me. She tried really hard to get the deed done and get dressed. I was very dissatisfied with her attitude. Top it off was mentioning the name of the girl I asked for and was told will be in later, so the Moma lied, no surprise. Nice clean place, one room has a small stand up shower you can use. Girl was hot but service was terrible. Parking is a mix of residential or store fronts with a 1 hour limit during the week. May return if I can get who I want.

Nimbus22
06-29-19, 12:49
I went this week. Seniors can PM me for details. I can tell everyone else it was a good experience, be patient. They are cautious in the beginning.

I was working in Rock last week and took a drive down Union The road is under construction and the crew was a few buildings down. My work van is not discreet and parking down the street and walking would lead me right past the detail cop. In a few weeks I will try again.

Marrin
06-29-19, 14:19
I just he's heard from another monger that I might have received faulty intel and that Angela may be back as early as late next week. It's possible my original source, a non-native English speaker, may have confused months and weeks. YMMV.

SM.I texted them and Angela is back on July 5.

Kenny9370
06-29-19, 17:42
If you are looking for younger option in Quincy try 1147 Hancock in Quincy. Been there three times with three different girls that are cute, young, and have nice firm body. Massage is not so great but very good ending.

OlGary
06-29-19, 23:53
Called ahead asked for specific girl, told all new girls. Stopped in and drew Lucy, tall, thin 30 by Asian standards not a sooner nut nice enough. Asked for soft touch massage was OK barely a tease. 15 min the negotiations started, offered full nude but insisted on 1. 0. Body was hot and figured had 45 min to go.

Wanted tip right away then only dropped pants to knees and shirt up to shoulders. Body was very hot with I think natural B's but an untrimmed Bush which is a turn off for me. She tried really hard to get the deed done and get dressed. I was very dissatisfied with her attitude. Top it off was mentioning the name of the girl I asked for and was told will be in later, so the Moma lied, no surprise. Nice clean place, one room has a small stand up shower you can use. Girl was hot but service was terrible. Parking is a mix of residential or store fronts with a 1 hour limit during the week. May return if I can get who I want.Lucy is a meanie, but a good-looking meanie.

Omfgboo
06-30-19, 01:25
I was told that Angela from 1060 is away in China for perhaps a couple of months. Current staff will unfortunately answer your txt saying she's available, a practice she herself did not follow. Current staff is a couple of steps down in looks but otherwise seems to maintain the service level.Ugh that's fucking crushing. I moved away from MA and am going back there in August for a visit. Was hoping to see her again. I never really liked anyone other provider in the area much.

OlmanDriver
06-30-19, 14:03
Moved from the area in January and was visiting yesterday, accidentally bumped into an attractive Asian woman as I was going into Theresa's for lunch and she gave me a big sexy smile. I looked up and saw she was walking into a brand new place. Sign said feet $50 - one hour Swedish $70, and 30% off for first time. Also I noticed a new place next to Shun-Ju restaurant down the road. Any info on either of these places? I like to keep track of my old neighborhood. PM is fine.

Luther1288
06-30-19, 18:46
I saw not that long ago a report on king's in Middleton but I can't seem to locate it. Any Intel there? I have an appointment at 8:00 tonight and don't want to hit and miss! TIA.

ClearThynker
07-01-19, 09:22
Since many of us Boston-folk like to get out of our area code, I noticed the Harmony and Far East seem to be back in business and providing the services that they used to. The first few reports on the PVD board indicated that quality wasn't quite up to par. One theory is that they are restarting with new trainees.

BigIrishBalls
07-01-19, 10:28
Seen Keke in Danvers. Late 20's early 30's, body looked good but can only comment about it with clothing on. No roaming. Not interested in negotiating for more. Cute to look at. Standard finish with nothing to rave about. . 4 tip. YMMV.

Syedna
07-01-19, 16:37
I saw not that long ago a report on king's in Middleton but I can't seem to locate it. Any Intel there? I have an appointment at 8:00 tonight and don't want to hit and miss! TIA.How was it??

Finder117
07-01-19, 19:03
The "talent" is also a little. Eh.

Since many of us Boston-folk like to get out of our area code, I noticed the Harmony and Far East seem to be back in business and providing the services that they used to. The first few reports on the PVD board indicated that quality wasn't quite up to par. One theory is that they are restarting with new trainees.

Bozscaggs
07-01-19, 22:02
[Deleted by Admin]

Dboy111
07-02-19, 10:21
Hey just checking in guys! Are there any new busty Asian girls around? The busiest ones I saw was Vicky in Waltham and a couple girls in Watertown above HR Block. Would like to see someone new if anybody knows? Thanks!

Spaz2580
07-02-19, 19:37
One. C cups. PM me.

Hey just checking in guys! Are there any new busty Asian girls around? The busiest ones I saw was Vicky in Waltham and a couple girls in Watertown above HR Block. Would like to see someone new if anybody knows? Thanks!

Fisherman3
07-02-19, 20:14
Hey just checking in guys! Are there any new busty Asian girls around? The busiest ones I saw was Vicky in Waltham and a couple girls in Watertown above HR Block. Would like to see someone new if anybody knows? Thanks!I stopped in eastern in middleton the other day.

Girl in the front was a bit chubby but looked like she had some big ones.

Hope that helped.

Fuhgetaboudit
07-02-19, 21:36
Stopped by 141, got someone whose name began with letter "and" I believe. Massage was OK and she seemed encouraging, like there would be some good action. She is a little older and a little heavy. Not a spinner and not a young chicken. Massage was reasonable pressure and relaxing. She was not at all into utbra, but boobs weren't all that anyway. After the flip, unfortunately there was a lot of negotiating price on her part. The prices were high for what was being offered to me. So, I passed, but she came around to reality. I got plenty of utc bottom. Very deep sixpacking her with FIA and FIV. I abide by never say never, but I may not ever go back there to see her. I overpaid for what I got, and got some action off an older woman who was not typically my type. Not the first time that happened to me.

Mr Bao
07-03-19, 00:27
If you are looking for younger option in Quincy try 1147 Hancock in Quincy. Been there three times with three different girls that are cute, young, and have nice firm body. Massage is not so great but very good ending.How long ago was this? I've been keeping a close watch and they're like grannies in their 55's plus age. Please advise.

JohnnyCakes268
07-03-19, 01:07
Stopped by Eastern to see Eva for the first time. Very talented for MA standards and 6/10. Got to her to go topless pretty quickly and got some sensual play, prostrate and HJ while on all 4's. Liked that she did not mention anything about $ or tip the entire session and got me the full hour. Tipped her 80 on top of 60 house.

Momo2
07-03-19, 08:17
How long ago was this? I've been keeping a close watch and they're like grannies in their 55's plus age. Please advise.There are two parlors in this building. The first floor is where the elderly work. The second floor is where the spinners work. Have you been monitoring the right place?

I have not been upstairs in a long time. But they rotate their talent every two weeks or so. Hard to get to a regular. Then when you find a hottie with talent, poof she is gone.

BorrowAFeeling
07-03-19, 14:11
Would love to know if there's any recommendations in this area. Is Sunshine still open? Went by Thai place in Somerville Union SQ area and things appeared very above board so didn't try anything.

Scraggy
07-03-19, 19:43
Stopped by Eastern to see Eva for the first time. Very talented for MA standards and 6/10. Got to her to go topless pretty quickly and got some sensual play, prostrate and HJ while on all 4's. Liked that she did not mention anything about $ or tip the entire session and got me the full hour. Tipped her 80 on top of 60 house.Also saw her last week and thought the massage was OK but on the flip spent most of the time negotiating about how she wanted $ for DATY. Wound up with topless HE for. 6 and wouldn't repeat. I guess this is what they mean by YMMV.

PadMe5
07-03-19, 21:18
Also saw her last week and thought the massage was OK but on the flip spent most of the time negotiating about how she wanted $ for DATY. Wound up with topless HE for. 6 and wouldn't repeat. I guess this is what they mean by YMMV.Is Eva someone new or are you referring to Ella? As far as I knew, Ella only offered standard service, but maybe times have changes. Been awhile since I've seen her.

Mr Bao
07-03-19, 22:50
There are two parlors in this building. The first floor is where the elderly work. The second floor is where the spinners work. Have you been monitoring the right place?

I have not been upstairs in a long time. But they rotate their talent every two weeks or so. Hard to get to a regular. Then when you find a hottie with talent, poof she is gone.Upstairs mostly. I bet they all related. Lmk if this week is superb or not. My sites are Ink Block and Revere Asians. I need to change it up. So hard to find a nice Latina. Anyone knows, PM me the right way.

JohnnyCakes268
07-03-19, 23:04
Is Eva someone new or are you referring to Ella? As far as I knew, Ella only offered standard service, but maybe times have changes. Been awhile since I've seen her.I think might be aka Ella. I got her top off pretty easily with no negotiation while she had her finger deep in my crack.

Joe Bujian
07-04-19, 02:36
Is Eva someone new or are you referring to Ella? As far as I knew, Ella only offered standard service, but maybe times have changes. Been awhile since I've seen her.Good question. I see from previous posts that Scraggy saw Ella (aka Alla) when she was at 1060 so I think he would have said it was her. Don't want to start a big debate about over-tipping, but I imagine a lot of us are thinking that it would be well worth $. To have her lovely legs wrapped around our head I am guessing it was not Ella.

EarlSandwich
07-04-19, 07:22
Upstairs mostly. I bet they all related. Lmk if this week is superb or not. My sites are Ink Block and Revere Asians. I need to change it up. So hard to find a nice Latina. Anyone knows, PM me the right way.What's Ink Block? Link?

Katokay
07-04-19, 09:09
Is angel back at AAA? Where did Judy end up?

Scraggy
07-04-19, 09:17
Good question. I see from previous posts that Scraggy saw Ella (aka Alla) when she was at 1060 so I think he would have said it was her. Don't want to start a big debate about over-tipping, but I imagine a lot of us are thinking that it would be well worth $. To have her lovely legs wrapped around our head I am guessing it was not Ella.Good research, Joe!

The post was about Ewa at Eastern, not Ella. I had lost track of Ella from 1060 but saw her when I was at Eastern (at the reception desk). Must say she was looking spectacular, much hotter than I remember her from 1060 but I didn't think her service back then was anything special. Maybe I'll go back and read my own earlier review and think about another try with Ella!

DoubleDippin
07-04-19, 11:22
Is angel back at AAA? Where did Judy end up?I thought someone back some time ago posted that she retired.

JohnnyCakes268
07-04-19, 11:28
Good research, Joe!

The post was about Ewa at Eastern, not Ella. I had lost track of Ella from 1060 but saw her when I was at Eastern (at the reception desk). Must say she was looking spectacular, much hotter than I remember her from 1060 but I didn't think her service back then was anything special. Maybe I'll go back and read my own earlier review and think about another try with Ella!I think it was Ewa. I went off a post that identified her as Eva or Ewah. What the hell is her name. Ewa is too close to Ewok and didn't want to picture her as a furry little creature.

Katokay
07-04-19, 11:35
I thought someone back some time ago posted that she retired.I thought she went to China to care for parents. Seems to be back. Judy is gone I believe.

HomerSpinSome
07-04-19, 11:53
Hey just checking in guys! Are there any new busty Asian girls around? The busiest ones I saw was Vicky in Waltham and a couple girls in Watertown above HR Block. Would like to see someone new if anybody knows? Thanks!Sunny has a really nice pair. But negotiates in the middle and wants the tip then. Not a repeat for me but YMMV.

Momo2
07-04-19, 12:13
Is angel back at AAA? Where did Judy end up?Are you asking or saying? Is Angel back in Quincy?

SmileCompiment
07-04-19, 12:13
I thought she went to China to care for parents. Seems to be back. Judy is gone I believe.Just called, "Angel not here today, you make an appointment with Judy".

Don't think Angel is back.

Big Head
07-04-19, 14:01
Are you asking or saying? Is Angel back in Quincy?I just called them, only Judy, asked about Angel but did not understand her reply.

-BH.

Katokay
07-04-19, 20:53
I just called them, only Judy, asked about Angel but did not understand her reply.

-BH.My bad. Judy lied, I think a bait and switch situation.

PadMe5
07-04-19, 21:30
Good research, Joe!

The post was about Ewa at Eastern, not Ella. I had lost track of Ella from 1060 but saw her when I was at Eastern (at the reception desk). Must say she was looking spectacular, much hotter than I remember her from 1060 but I didn't think her service back then was anything special. Maybe I'll go back and read my own earlier review and think about another try with Ella!I figured Joe was right. There's a big difference between topless and DATY. Thanks for the confirmation.

DoubleDippin
07-05-19, 08:55
I just called them, only Judy, asked about Angel but did not understand her reply.

-BH.What did she say in her reply? Maybe one of us can figure it out.

The last that was posted on her indicated she retired.

It would be nice if she set up private times with select repeat clients but that is a dream.

Dboy111
07-05-19, 11:09
Sunny has a really nice pair. But negotiates in the middle and wants the tip then. Not a repeat for me but YMMV.Thanks brotha! Is she a pretty girl? Young? Would you say big Ds or DDs?

CyJim666
07-05-19, 23:41
She definitely retired and last I heard was that she was training to work at Encore.

She likes to gamble, so maybe is a dealer!

Hopefully, for us that does not work out and she opens up another place!

What did she say in her reply? Maybe one of us can figure it out.

The last that was posted on her indicated she retired.

It would be nice if she set up private times with select repeat clients but that is a dream.

DoubleDippin
07-06-19, 10:30
She definitely retired and last I heard was that she was training to work at Encore.

Hopefully, for us that does not work out and she opens up another place!Strip poker with Angel?

Spaz2580
07-06-19, 15:09
I do remember a session long time ago where we ended up talking about Foxwoods and sounded like she wanted to go w / me. Funny.

Hopefully, for us that does not work out and she opens up another place!

Bozscaggs
07-06-19, 15:46
Strip poker with Angel?You simple bastard douchebag!

What's a step poker player?

A2

ReadyFreddy316
07-06-19, 17:57
Strip poker with Angel?Double down on those double Ds. Those tits were legendary! I missed them every day.

Does Lisa still work there part time? She was the piano player.

I tried Judy twice and she just doesn't do it for me.

Big Head
07-07-19, 09:42
Double down on those double Ds. Those tits were legendary! I missed them every day.

Does Lisa still work there part time? She was the piano player.

I tried Judy twice and she just doesn't do it for me.We should probably start a separate forum for Angel, she was so amazing!

What is the status of School in Lex? Is Coco still there?

-BH.

HappyDave
07-07-19, 10:05
We should probably start a separate forum for Angel, she was so amazing!

What is the status of School in Lex? Is Coco still there?

-BH.Of all the closed spa's I miss the most was her Hancock street location. I would see Amy as much as I could, her tease would have me climbing the walls.

CCNice
07-07-19, 11:56
Just saw on rubmaps their was a review for Lilly at Ocean. Does anyone know if this is the Lilly from Lavender and Coddington st. Been out of the scene for year and try to look around but if that's her I'm back in the game.

HomerSpinSome
07-07-19, 12:27
Thanks brotha! Is she a pretty girl? Young? Would you say big Ds or DDs?.

Pretty enough. Definitely young. Always hard to tell with Asians, but early 30's at the latest. D not DDDDDD.

Hope you have better luck than I did.

PinayLuver
07-07-19, 12:33
Just saw on rubmaps their was a review for Lilly at Ocean. Does anyone know if this is the Lilly from Lavender and Coddington st. Been out of the scene for year and try to look around but if that's her I'm back in the game.If its the Ocean in the weymouth area then No that's a different Lilly and she is not as generous as the one from coddington.

Trickster666
07-07-19, 13:17
The infamous parlor at Linden St in Tham was involuntarily dissolved by court order: http://corp.sec.state.ma.us/CorpWeb/CorpSearch/CorpSummary.aspx?FEIN=001212681.

I hope that Sarah will be as good with waiting tables as it was with raw f-king.

Accolon
07-07-19, 13:49
Dropped by mid-day on a recent weekday. CB has been reviewed many times, so I'll just say it was a great visit as is usual. I went for half an hour, and Angela started teasing right from the beginning, with plenty of attention to the butt and the boys before the flip (not a Lulu experience, no penetration, but good teasing- Lulu wasn't much to look at but if you were into prostate play she was great, sad to see that go and please share if you know something similar). After the flip she asked how much I'd tip when I asked her to lose her shirt, and happily did so when I came back with 60. She didn't let you me suck on them, though. Everything after the flip was great, very fun and flirty and a good rhythm and build up.

So 40+60 all in for a great tease, excellent job after the flip, and a fun flirty attitude.

CCNice
07-07-19, 13:51
If its the Ocean in the weymouth area then No that's a different Lilly and she is not as generous as the one from coddington.No it's the Ocean Quincy.

Treyreed1
07-07-19, 14:08
This was a nice dream at Eva Hair Salon, whatever the recent LE activity, this was a friendly, young, and pretty girl, I'd say 30 max, possibly 26. It was a daytime visit, so I steeled myself to stare down the matrons and even children there. And felt like a guilty rat asking about a massage. But they were not surprised, and clearly ready for it, which relaxed me. Missed the name of this girl, not sure if it is the Mei mentioned in another recent report. There was at least another looker there, though, who appeared to be a masseuse rather than a hair-cutter.

Damage 60+40, left happy, good mix of techniques and strong massage.

Trey.

CandyMan555
07-08-19, 10:20
Hanna ia away new girl MILA any info? Thanks CM.

TheBoobHound
07-08-19, 12:13
The infamous parlor at Linden St in Tham was involuntarily dissolved by court order: http://corp.sec.state.ma.us/CorpWeb/CorpSearch/CorpSummary.aspx?FEIN=001212681.

I hope that Sarah will be as good with waiting tables as it was with raw f-king.Involuntary dissolution settles disputes between partners fighting over control of a business or company. The action forces one party to give control to the other.

It doesn't mean the spa is closed.

OlGary
07-08-19, 13:13
Involuntary dissolution settles disputes between partners fighting over control of a business or company. The action forces one party to give control to the other.

It doesn't mean the spa is closed.That's one of the possibilities. However, most common reasons triggering involuntary dissolution are the failure to file annual reports with the Secretary of the Commonwealth and / or tax returns with the Commissioner of Revenue. The outright fraud will also result in involuntary dissolution. As a result of dissolution, the corporation is ended and ceases to legally exist.

OlGary
07-08-19, 18:51
That's one of the possibilities. However, most common reasons triggering involuntary dissolution are the failure to file annual reports with the Secretary of the Commonwealth and / or tax returns with the Commissioner of Revenue. The outright fraud will also result in involuntary dissolution. As a result of dissolution, the corporation is ended and ceases to legally exist.After a closer look, it seems to be a different "corporation", registered at the same address. It seems to be the one which preceded Apple Spa at this location.

SreeDeep
07-08-19, 19:00
Reviewed this place before. Up in an apartment in Chinatown, no board. Got CFS for a fourth consecutive time, each time with a different girl. The girls have been mixed, some good, some not. Almost never know English. This week's one was older, but had an amazing body. She even did 20 minutes of actual massaging. I can't say you'll always get a gorgeous girl, but FS for under $1. 2, one can't complain.

Fuhgetaboudit
07-08-19, 20:37
T666, Look even closer than the 90 Linden St address, and the Pres was also the head of C & are foot reflexology. That entity was dissolved for the same reason, almost exactly to the day 3 years ago.

Another infamous place was on Cambridge St Burlington about five years ago. Funny, the Pres of that now-defunct place is the same as another getting-infamous place with a its street address in Waltham, Eastern. Go figure, small world.

I hope that Sarah will be as good with waiting tables as it was with raw f-king.

Katokay
07-09-19, 05:29

I hope that Sarah will be as good with waiting tables as it was with raw f-king.They don't seem to know anything about this. Are you sure it's accurate?

Trickster666
07-09-19, 08:21
They don't seem to know anything about this. Are you sure it's accurate?If their legal name is Wei Wei Foot Reflexology, they are dissolved on June 28th. That's what the business summary on the Corporations Division registry says for Linden address. Not sure how it could be more accurate than that. Interestingly, there is no Apple Massage Spa on the registry, meaning that Apple Spa is likely to be assumed (not legal) entity name.

ThizzleHats
07-09-19, 09:53
No it's the Ocean Quincy.On Newport?

Motoman36
07-11-19, 08:16
Upstairs mostly. I bet they all related. Lmk if this week is superb or not. My sites are Ink Block and Revere Asians. I need to change it up. So hard to find a nice Latina. Anyone knows, PM me the right way.Hi Mr Bao, It's been a while since I've been to Revere Asians, tel ending in 9081, how's that been lately?

Thanks!

Moto.

BuddhaBabes123
07-12-19, 09:44
Anyone been to Fu Shen in Quincy lately? Also curious to hear what the best places in Quincy are. TIA.

Ccup2
07-12-19, 13:55
Anyone been to Fu Shen in Quincy lately? Also curious to hear what the best places in Quincy are. TIA.You have like 6 posts and not 1 review. Smh.

CCNice
07-12-19, 16:01
On Newport?Yes it's the one on Newport Ave.

Mr Bao
07-13-19, 02:40
Forgot when I traveled there, but asked for the half hour, girl name was Alice. It was one girl working and she was aight, nice little butt, so I went for it. Waited in the room for a while since folks came in and out of the place. I asked her finally, when she came into the room of how many girls are working and she said 2 mostly if busy, but she did the task. I left my boxer on and she took it off for me. And she went into the feathery touch. Told me to turn around less than 8 minutes in and then asked if I wanted oil. I said nope, but she still used it on the long ranger. I started to touch her and she said it will cost more and she wants to see my wallet. I said nope, and how much. She said $60. I was like, just to touch, whatever, and grabbed on her breast UTC and grabbed her butt OTC. I asked if I can bang her and she said no, no amount will she allow. So I just touched her breasts and nipple and she just hammered it down. 17 minutes done. I went to the restroom and rolled up $50, being sketchy myself. She said bye and I ninja out fast.

Will not go again. So the HAM on Prospect for me is no go anymore based on my experience. Next stop. FS in Revere, MA rather.

Hand Deliver
07-13-19, 10:55
Decided I really needed a descent fs sessoin, so went iso fs in Waltham. Stopped by sure thing, 249 High, older provider came out, said their busy but can come back in 20 minutes. I lucked out, did not want her anyway. Left to head elsewhere.

Moved on to like 732 at top of Moody. Could tell whoever was provider was busy, because it took awhile to answer the doorbell. Door finally opens, older woman built like a whiskey barrel opened it, said she was busy. I def did not want her anyway.

Thought about going to South St, but passed. Had already been to 60 and 141 locations on Prospect. So did not want to go to those places. Hey, diagonally across the street from 141, towards the bridge, there is a white house type building with a massage bodywork sign on it, has anyone ever gone there? I tried calling the phone number but no answer.

So, finally ended up at 986. Because, somehow, I usually find what I need there. Got a great massage from N. Then she offered a descent bb upsell, a little higher than my usual but I accepted. Fell short of my fs search. But got excellent opportunity to penetrate elsewhere, it wasn't the fs I was look for, but I found it to be just what I needed.

You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime you find you get what you need. In Waltham at least.

OlGary
07-13-19, 11:30
Decided I really needed a descent fs sessoin, so went iso fs in Waltham. Stopped by sure thing, 249 High, older provider came out, said their busy but can come back in 20 minutes. I lucked out, did not want her anyway. Left to head elsewhere.

Moved on to like 732 at top of Moody. Could tell whoever was provider was busy, because it took awhile to answer the doorbell. Door finally opens, older woman built like a whiskey barrel opened it, said she was busy. I def did not want her anyway.

Thought about going to South St, but passed. Had already been to 60 and 141 locations on Prospect. So did not want to go to those places. Hey, diagonally across the street from 141, towards the bridge, there is a white house type building with a massage bodywork sign on it, has anyone ever gone there? I tried calling the phone number but no answer.

So, finally ended up at 986. Because, somehow, I usually find what I need there. Got a great massage from N. Then she offered a descent bb upsell, a little higher than my usual but I accepted. Fell short of my fs search. But got excellent opportunity to penetrate elsewhere, it wasn't the fs I was look for, but I found it to be just what I needed.

You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime you find you get what you need. In Waltham at least.Couldn't figure out what you penetrated at 986. LOL! On a good day, Coco may let you penetrate her old orifice but it will cost you. For guaranteed FS you need to go to South, High or Waverley. I heard that Adams St and Watertown Square places are back to business as well.

Top Floor
07-13-19, 12:44
Anyone been to Fu Shen in Quincy lately? Also curious to hear what the best places in Quincy are. TIA.I've had good luck at Star at 1419 Hancock or the place on Cottage St, near Hancock St. Try them out and let us know.

Snoyd123
07-13-19, 12:45
Long time lurker, first time poster. After reading a positive review about Oxford Place, decided to give it a try, found digits from board search here. Not a good experience. Late 30's, early 40's provider, attractive enough. Essentially no English or massage skills. I like a light touch, and it took me a good five minutes to communicate that, not all that successfully. Very poor, half-hearted massage. No BJ on offer, FS with no enthusiasm. Left disappointed, will absolutely not repeat. I understand that it is just the luck of the draw, but don't want to flush money down the drain. $. 6 + $ tip.

BuddhaBabes123
07-13-19, 14:26
Saw Jojo at Jade last night. Her former name is Nikki and she used to work with Lucy at Yezi. Jojo is attractive and mid 40's, standard body and pretty face. Walked in and gave her 40 and was led to my "room", which is just separated by curtains. She gave a decent massage without oil and after 15 minutes, had me flip. She took the oil out and I began feeling her breasts. I speak Chinese fluently, which gives me a strong advantage when asking for specifics with the providers. With a little hesitation, she agreed to a blowjob and I slowly attempted taking her pants off. Had her pants at her knees with panties on, with my finger sliding across her shaved pussy. Slowly took the panties off, lifted her legs up, and was resting her pussy lips on my lips, full 69. She began to moan and took her mouth off my partner, just resting her head on my thigh. After a few minutes, I busted and she climbed off. Now you need to understand YMMV with Jojo. I've been seeing her since her days at Yezi and we text back and forth. She said many older clients have asked to marry her. She is looking for a new store because she complains she isn't getting much business now. You may not have the same experience that I had, but a quick tip for everyone: get some Chinese phrases down. (Ccup you happy now?

Britaly
07-13-19, 15:04
I've had good luck at Star at 1419 Hancock or the place on Cottage St, near Hancock St. Try them out and let us know.I thought that place was shut down three years ago? Are they reopened?

HappyDave
07-13-19, 16:36
I thought that place was shut down three years ago? Are they reopened?I double checked on RM and 1419 is the old Star address. I thimk it was Monica or Michell was the little hottie they were rotating around the three addresses, found the Quincy and Randolph locations very hit or miss and Moma always lied to get you in the door.

Firedog069
07-13-19, 17:29
I thought that place was shut down three years ago? Are they reopened?I believe he is fucking with you. Both places listed as closed on RM.

Pretty shitty thing to do, causing guys to waste time on a wild HE hunt. This site is supposed to be helpful.

Clone1
07-14-19, 09:23
Went to well discussed place in Waltham. Asked for medium massage. Massage for first 10 minutes was light scrub at the best. Fingers running over my back. Was totally disappointed! Asked could I massage her? She's right now? Immediately the top came off and the yoga pants to the knee. She's on the table head down. Gave my best massage and there was no restrictions on what I could explore. All the way she had her hand on my jr stroking. 20 minutes into it I exploded on her back. She said something laughed and cleaned herself. Then she takes over massage with no top. Turned around and happiness was provided again.

70+50.

OlGary
07-14-19, 12:35
Went to well discussed place in Waltham. Asked for medium massage. Massage for first 10 minutes was light scrub at the best. Fingers running over my back. Was totally disappointed! Asked could I massage her? She's right now? Immediately the top came off and the yoga pants to the knee. She's on the table head down. Gave my best massage and there was no restrictions on what I could explore. All the way she had her hand on my jr stroking. 20 minutes into it I exploded on her back. She said something laughed and cleaned herself. Then she takes over massage with no top. Turned around and happiness was provided again.

70+50.Well discussed place in Waltham charging 70 as a house fee? Not sure what could it be, they all charge 60. High St. parlor perhaps, but I recall paying 60 there as well.

CamperVan10
07-14-19, 15:14
Had a half hour to kill so decided to walk in without appointment. Drew Michelle (Wei Wei was also working) and she was super nice, friendly and very flirty. 40 for the half and she was VERY complimentary about my looks and physique. Nice to hear. Cute, nice shape, not hot, looked 40's so probably 50's and good to get the job done. Right to action face up on the table. Top off in a minute, pants down but panties stayed on. Otc below, asked me how much tip for pants down. I offered 60 and she accepted. Maybe she really liked me because it got hot fast with sincere sounding ooohhs aahhhs and oh baby, nice cock, beautiful cock. With all this I popped the first one within 10 minutes. We cleaned up and I was still going so she got the oil and pulled me to pop number 2 in less than 5 minutes. 2 pops and it's not even 15 minutes in. Turned over and got a pretty good massage for the remaining 10 minutes. Good time; pleasant surprise; 40 + 60. Place is clean and spacious with a good rear exit to the car.

Jay117
07-15-19, 06:22

70+50.There are a lot of well discussed places in Waltham. Why the secrecy?

CityxSlicker
07-15-19, 08:13
Saw Jojo at Jade last night. Her former name is Nikki and she used to work with Lucy at Yezi. Jojo is attractive and mid 40's, standard body and pretty face. Walked in and gave her 40 and was led to my "room", which is just separated by curtains. She gave a decent massage without oil and after 15 minutes, had me flip. She took the oil out and I began feeling her breasts. I speak Chinese fluently, which gives me a strong advantage when asking for specifics with the providers. With a little hesitation, she agreed to a blowjob and I slowly attempted taking her pants off. Had her pants at her knees with panties on, with my finger sliding across her shaved pussy. Slowly took the panties off, lifted her legs up, and was resting her pussy lips on my lips, full 69. She began to moan and took her mouth off my partner, just resting her head on my thigh. After a few minutes, I busted and she climbed off. Now you need to understand YMMV with Jojo. I've been seeing her since her days at Yezi and we text back and forth. She said many older clients have asked to marry her. She is looking for a new store because she complains she isn't getting much business now. You may not have the same experience that I had, but a quick tip for everyone: get some Chinese phrases down. (Ccup you happy now?What was the damage?

LuckHntr
07-15-19, 13:27
Hey fellas,

Relatively new I've spent the last day or so reading and playing catch up, I have the next two days off and I'm looking to venture out to the area to see what all the hype is about. Western Ma and CT is awful so I'm hoping expectations are met here. I frequently visit FL and I can give really good advice there but I was hoping to get pointed in the right direction for the next few days if anyone doesn't mind helping the new guy. Looking for young FS parlors.

HJobs
07-15-19, 16:42
Went to see Wendy In Salem. Today. Prob late forties but could pass for late 30's. Very nice lady and still quite pretty. Massage was in a sundress and there was otc roaming post flip. Solid massage, although I prefer a little more teasing. Very good hand finish and clean up. Finished w nice head rub to complete the 45 minutes requested. Would be a regular if I had more time.

OlGary
07-15-19, 18:32
Hey fellas,

Relatively new I've spent the last day or so reading and playing catch up, I have the next two days off and I'm looking to venture out to the area to see what all the hype is about. Western Ma and CT is awful so I'm hoping expectations are met here. I frequently visit FL and I can give really good advice there but I was hoping to get pointed in the right direction for the next few days if anyone doesn't mind helping the new guy. Looking for young FS parlors.Dude, literally everything you need to know about FS parlors could be found on the board if you would spend just 10-15 min reading older and recent posts. All these places were reviewed, re-reviewed, and reviewed again.

FoundLounging
07-16-19, 00:02
How long ago was this? I've been keeping a close watch and they're like grannies in their 55's plus age. Please advise.Walked in and then walked out of the place on the 2nd floor. They were in the 55 range- dressed too impress but too old for my liking. Ended up heading to waltham, to prospect with Candy (or Cindy? Left happy, she is fun. I've been hitting prospect for awhile now and the girls seem to change fairly quickly, the only regular seems to be Eva (or Ella, however it is pronouced). Yuki and Mimi were great but both gone after 1 visit.

Anyone know how often they are switching?

JoshDan
07-16-19, 00:48
So I tried AMP in Ashland that I found on Escort fish.

Good. Nice place, has plenty of parking, it's located In a busy plaza so it's not very discreet. Two ladies, I got the one that looked she was in mid to late 30's. Pretty decent looking. Massage was better than decent. Clean rooms.

Bad. Rooms walls are not to the ceiling, no doors it's all curtains. If there was another monger we probably hear the whole negotiation.

Ugly. There was a second lady there, she wasn't that great looking but man was she was annoying. She was watching Netflix with blaring volume, all I heard for the first 10 minutes of my session was horses and war scenes. Then some dumb ass called her, she is talking to him on speaker. He was asking if there was a customer, when will she come home and all that BS. That was another 5 minutes of annoyance. Then she decides to wash some towels or something, next 10 minutes heard loud swishing sound of washing stuff in a bucket. Then she fucking gets into an argument with person who was massaging me. WTF man! Loud argument. There goes another 10 minutes. This ruined my entire experience.

Damage $75 for hour including tip. I didn't get HE, I was just not in the mood after all of that. Nothing else is on menu BTW. YMMV.

P.S. I think the dude who called is probably a member here.

Kenny9370
07-16-19, 11:36
How long ago was this? I've been keeping a close watch and they're like grannies in their 55's plus age. Please advise.

I was there twice in May and twice in June. Will try again soon. There seems to be two listed at the same address on rubmap. The one that I went to is suite 208 last four digit 5612. Hope this help.

BojackHorseMan
07-16-19, 20:35
Went to see Wendy In Salem. Today. Prob late forties but could pass for late 30's. Very nice lady and still quite pretty. Massage was in a sundress and there was otc roaming post flip. Solid massage, although I prefer a little more teasing. Very good hand finish and clean up. Finished w nice head rub to complete the 45 minutes requested. Would be a regular if I had more time.I'm close to Salem. Is there an ad you could point me to.

Thanks.

Kenny9370
07-16-19, 21:24
Went to see Wendy In Salem. Today. Prob late forties but could pass for late 30's. Very nice lady and still quite pretty. Massage was in a sundress and there was otc roaming post flip. Solid massage, although I prefer a little more teasing. Very good hand finish and clean up. Finished w nice head rub to complete the 45 minutes requested. Would be a regular if I had more time.I like Wendy but every time I see her she's always complaining about how slow she is. It just take away from the experience. Also she doesn't dress to impress like she used to back when she was in Wakefield. None the less she does give a very good massage, one of the best out there. She is actually a licensed massage therapist. Also very nice ending.

Jay117
07-17-19, 09:46
Walked in and then walked out of the place on the 2nd floor. They were in the 55 range- dressed too impress but too old for my liking. Ended up heading to waltham, to prospect with Candy (or Cindy? Left happy, she is fun. I've been hitting prospect for awhile now and the girls seem to change fairly quickly, the only regular seems to be Eva (or Ella, however it is pronouced). Yuki and Mimi were great but both gone after 1 visit.

Anyone know how often they are switching?Is Yuki gone now? I saw her. 3 weeks ago? And 2-3 times before that, so she certainly was there for a bit. Mimi I saw once and then was told 4 days later that she was gone.

WalterMitty
07-17-19, 11:38
I popped in last Friday to do a recon but Julia answered the door cute and slim 20's (I think) wearing a sundress, so I stayed.

The good, she had no problem with UTC under that sundress, cute little bum, with Fiv originally, but as the massage continued she tried staying out of range and never complained.

I even tried to get her up on the table but when she realized my intentions she jumped off.

The Bad, she had absolutely zero massage or HE skills. I coached her into massaging some areas I needed work but it sucked.

HE release got the job done but not without more coaching. Nice attitude though. Sketchy english.

60/40 for the hour.