PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161

IAmAzn
03-11-19, 15:05
I'm looking for a full body massage place with good looking girls. Need an actual massage. I can take it or leave it with the extras. Please pm me with any spots. Looking newton/watertown/waltham area. Much appreciated.

Steve Naive
03-11-19, 16:51
I have been going to the same AMP now for almost a year. Been about 20 times maybe. I have had queerly every lady give me a finish but I feel like I am spending more than what I should. It's. 8 for hour and I usually tip. 6 for HJ with some OTC actionThai places typically are $80 for an hour in Boston. I have not gone for extras so I don't know what they expect there, but it would not surprise me if they expect more than other Asian places, so $60 does not seem out of line.

The crazy thing is: the ladies in these places are typically not very good at Thai massage, as compared to real Thai massage in Thailand. Real Thai massage requires extensive training and practice. The Thai ladies I have talked to in Boston have said that they learned after coming to USA!

In Thailand, the best practitioners are not usually young and beautiful, but the young and beautiful ones are available because demand is there, and they generally offer extras that the better massage ladies don't. In Thailand, I go to an older lady if I want a good massage, and I go to a different place if I want the extras. There are "massage parlors" in Bangkok and other places that don't actually even offer massage as such.

BTW, an excellent real Thai massage (without extras) in Bangkok can be had for about $10 for one hour. It is possible to get a very good Thai massage for as little as $3. 50, even in Bangkok. Less still in Laos.

Steve Naive
03-11-19, 16:54
Is it 905 main, was going to recommend it but RM showed it recently closed. Seems strange it was a great place to drop in for a quick one. 900 across the street was one and done and closed long ago.Yes. I only know it was closed when I called, and have not yet determined whether it is permanent.

Choir Boy
03-11-19, 19:55
Thai places typically are $80 for an hour in Boston. I have not gone for extras so I don't know what they expect there, but it would not surprise me if they expect more than other Asian places, so $60 does not seem out of line.

The crazy thing is: the ladies in these places are typically not very good at Thai massage, as compared to real Thai massage in Thailand. Real Thai massage requires extensive training and practice. The Thai ladies I have talked to in Boston have said that they learned after coming to USA!

In Thailand, the best practitioners are not usually young and beautiful, but the young and beautiful ones are available because demand is there, and they generally offer extras that the better massage ladies don't. In Thailand, I go to an older lady if I want a good massage, and I go to a different place if I want the extras. There are "massage parlors" in Bangkok and other places that don't actually even offer massage as such.

BTW, an excellent real Thai massage (without extras) in Bangkok can be had for about $10 for one hour. It is possible to get a very good Thai massage for as little as $3. 50, even in Bangkok. Less still in Laos.From what I've read, you might get something "extra" at a Thai place you hadn't planned on.

Jay117
03-11-19, 22:04
Am I the only one who believes this is the beginning of the end of AMPs? Talked to mamasan today who said volume has dropped considerably since the Kraft fiasco.If they're not actually getting raided, aw of supply and demand suggests that prices will come down a bit. I'm pretty sure their profit margins can handle it.

Packman12
03-11-19, 23:54
Thai places typically are $80 for an hour in Boston. I have not gone for extras so I don't know what they expect there, but it would not surprise me if they expect more than other Asian places, so $60 does not seem out of line.

BTW, an excellent real Thai massage (without extras) in Bangkok can be had for about $10 for one hour. It is possible to get a very good Thai massage for as little as $3. 50, even in Bangkok. Less still in Laos.Notes. Someone DM me and mentioned Thai will result in different atmosphere and will most likely had smaller menu compared to Chinese massage parlors. So I'll have to find a decent one close by to try out (other than the Watertown he mentioned to me). I did have to tip 60 which isn't bad as I would want to tip 20 any ways for the massage itself which is great. Or save my money up for a trip to Thailand.

Neddd
03-12-19, 00:18
When did Lotus get a table shower?I don't know when but they have one.

Steve Naive
03-12-19, 08:03
I did have to tip 60 which isn't bad as I would want to tip 20 any ways for the massage itself which is great.I would also tip 20 for a massage that offered no HE. However, 40 is the usual tip with HE, unless some larger amount is negotiated for extra services. The expected tip in Thai massages might be higher, but I have not had extras in US Thai places.

Steve Naive
03-12-19, 08:05
From what I've read, you might get something "extra" at a Thai place you hadn't planned on.If you mean ladyboys, yes, some Thai places have them (in US and Thailand). They are pretty obvious and generally don't make any attempt to disguise the fact. For example, their voices make it obvious. So just ask for what you want instead.

Fnm123
03-12-19, 08:39
I have been going to the same AMP now for almost a year. Been about 20 times maybe. I have had queerly every lady give me a finish but I feel like I am spending more than what I should. It's. 8 for hour and I usually tip. 6 for HJ with some OTC action but I see reviews on other forums and here that makes me think I'm doing too much and should look for better rates? The girl I constantly go to is a smokeshow and very good body who has done some special birthday dressup for me but that's the most I've been able to get out of this place. I heard of another place in Allston by Twin Donuts on Rubmaps but seems to be similar rates. Am I spending too much or what should I try to tip if I want more?Pacman, you have to tell us how we find this smokeshow!

TRex69
03-12-19, 08:53
Is closed for renovations. According to a hand written note on the door.They must be installing the hidden cameras.

This place always disappointed me anyway.

Fnm123
03-12-19, 08:55
On your review I took the 45 minute ride to see Emma and I will do it again. She is everything you said she is and gives a very good Thai massage, even though it hurts a bit. Don't mind being hurt by a girl that beautiful. Thai massages are typically $80 for an hour and this was no different, also they expect a slightly bigger tip. I won't do it every week but once in a while won't hurt. I called for my appointment a couple of hours ahead of time, then it hit me. Thai parlors have ladyboys, not what I want, so I called and asked if they have ladyboys. They do, so just to be sure I was getting a woman I asked about Emma and was told she is definitely a woman. Can't take those kind of chances.I went to Emma for second time since seeing couple positive reviews back in August. She's definitely cute, like your Asian little sister who wears yoga pants to class every day. That little ass is amazing man. Too bad she doesn't let you enjoy it more. Both times she was very firm about standing just too far down the table on the flip that I could just barely touch and she refuses to take any clothing off or let me feel up top at all even OTC. Theyre small but she has such a great body youll want to feel all over.

Thai prices 50 hh 80 hr plus tip and she negotiates hard. I did hh both times and first time either 50 or 60 tip for standard ending. Second time I started on my back and asked for two pops and got it for 70 tip.

I probably won't go back because she's so reluctant to be doing this work it takes the fun out of the experience. If she were into it with a more sexy attitude she definitely has the body and the smile to become ATF.

The place itself is nice and clean and one of the classier massage rooms with sunlight and decorations. She does tough thai massage well but that's not my thing so I skipped it second visit.

Says she's in college and works Mon Thur Sat and just saves money to travel so she might be gone sometimes. I saw another young girl sitting behind the desk on second visit but couldn't get a good look at her and I don't know her name.

Saratogahank
03-12-19, 10:36
Went by yesterday around 6 and the place was dark and locked. No sign on the door.

JmspTool
03-12-19, 11:31
Looks like 299 Newport will be out of commission for a while guess there was a 4 alarm fire that went through 299-305.

LustyB
03-12-19, 18:51
Looks like 299 Newport will be out of commission for a while guess there was a 4 alarm fire that went through 299-305.I watched the video on WBZ and it looks like the Ocean and China building is ok. It was next door. Probably out of power and closed for a while.

NewGuy81
03-12-19, 18:56
So new guy here. Hi everyone. I've only gone to one place since I just started this hobby and always nervous as hell. But I've finally got comfortable going to one of the places in Wilmington. Since the kraft thing I've been nervous yet again LOL. So today I decided to go back. But when I pulled into parking lot I noticed a older suv parked with a guy sitting in it. So I pulled to other end of lot and pretended to wait for someone to see what this guy was up to. I stayed for maybe 10-15 minutes and watched him leave and drive around block 3 times. And when he came in parked in a different spot. Needless to say I didn't go in cause now I'm thinking he's watching and taking down plates or something. Am I being over paranoid or do you guys think I was right to leave. I'm thinking of going back tomorrow since it's on way home and see if anyone is sitting in lot.

Packman12
03-12-19, 18:59
Pacman, you have to tell us how we find this smokeshow!Shoot me a DM and I will get back to you with it shortly. Been giving it out a bit so I don't want to overflow the flow of customers in a quiet spot.

Aardvarks
03-12-19, 19:54
Went by yesterday around 6 and the place was dark and locked. No sign on the door.What town? Kind of vague report.

PlasterMoon
03-12-19, 21:59
What town? Kind of vague report.Their usual ad on CityX is not running this week, so maybe they are away on a break.

Trickster666
03-12-19, 22:46
The infamous t-girl returned from China and is back to his / her old ways, ducking first-timers without letting them know that they are dealing with a man. Is that acceptable?

Jack A Dogov
03-13-19, 08:01
Visited East in Braintree again. Wendy was on vacation and I drew Sasa who was the only one there. She is also the one I saw as I was leaving last time. She said she recognized me from my previous visits. Massage was almost as good as Wendy's although Wendy is more flirtatious throughout. Hot stones, hot towel and she had me flip with no tease. Very nice technique on the finish. As good as Wendy but different if that makes sense. Between the two I think I would choose Wendy but Sasa is a very close second. Again the place was dead when I was there. Phone rang once and there was one walk in who she asked to come back later. Good massage, nice finish, full time given, and no rushing. I hope this place stays around awhile.

DannyTheMan2
03-13-19, 11:25
Am I the only one who believes this is the beginning of the end of AMPs? Talked to mamasan today who said volume has dropped considerably since the Kraft fiasco.I find the 4th ammendment issues in this situation to be compelling.

And the kraft attorney talks about some cultural sterotype.

Look. There are tons of 50 year old Chinese women who are happy to give a HJ for 40-60 bucks. So fucking what? Youcan kill a baby after a failed abortion based on privacy but a jerk off is not ok? Fuck off.

Saratogahank
03-13-19, 11:39
Their usual ad on CityX is not running this week, so maybe they are away on a break.Yes, meant to say 251 High in 'tham.

NewGuy81
03-13-19, 17:36
So I know I have no credibility with you guys, but I'm hoping to help out. I went past tender again today and same suv (tan mountaineer) with same guy in it. I kept driving by and notice LEO parked around corner. Now I drive this way home every day for the last year and never seen LEO parked there. So just a heads up on this place.

Fuhgetaboudit
03-13-19, 18:08
This is for those inquiring minds who are wondering what up with the unraveled post about the popular 249/251 High location. "Supposedly" closed for a short time maybe a couple weeks, maybe a couple weeks, because the landlord needs to work on the mechanical systems. Odd thing is that the mechanical system at the center of the problem, is again "supposedly" the a / c system (yeah, in the middle of the winter).

Yes, meant to say 251 High in 'tham.

Johnson686
03-13-19, 19:07
Haven't dipped my toe in for a while. Wondering if anyone has been recently. Curious if talent & service is still the same. PM is fine as well.Visited Lotus today, everything is as it's been for years.

Choir Boy
03-13-19, 19:18
The infamous t-girl returned from China and is back to his / her old ways, ducking first-timers without letting them know that they are dealing with a man. Is that acceptable?No, that is not acceptable.

Sounds
03-13-19, 19:46
No, that is not acceptable.Definitely not my cup of T (ea).

Doon69
03-13-19, 20:11
Any luck on 665 Beacon or 569 Boylston?

Amppro95
03-14-19, 06:39
Any luck on 665 Beacon or 569 Boylston?I have been to 569 Boylston several times always ok to good massage nothing but standard handshake, girls are ok looking, nothing stunning, I've asked for more, showed a $100 bill, still nothing.

Mapokaplaya
03-14-19, 10:45
With the closing of 905 in Waltham, Angel's retirement and the disappearance of Mary / Jenna all the best prostate massage girls are gone. Does anyone know Mary / Jenna's whereabouts?

Chicag0
03-14-19, 15:01
All closed up with no notice. Another one bites the dust.

Trickster666
03-14-19, 20:08
No, that is not acceptable.In response to PMs, asking who "the infamous t-girl" is, that's Sarah at Linden. I certainly agree, it's uacceptable to duck the first-timers (or anybody else) without letting the takers know that they are dealing with a man. Not sure what to do about it, but a total boycott of this cheating POS might help.

Motoman36
03-14-19, 22:48
All closed up with no notice. Another one bites the dust.Ming was same firm as Swan Malden whichlosed a while ago.

Doon69
03-15-19, 01:00
Where is the best place anywhere within a 5 mile radius of Copley? Any recomendatins for first timers here?

LamoRenoir
03-15-19, 07:57
Quick report:

Getting back into the monger game, but here's a quick one. Went to 56 Kneeland cause I was in the area. Drew a slightly chubby early 30's woman, pretty quick rubdown, lots of teasing. Flip came about ten minutes in, so I had pretty high hopes for what was coming. Kept trying to push for UTC, wasn't interested. Finally talked her down to. 4 for the HE, but pretty standard finish overall. Probably won't go back.

Anyone got any other recs. For bigger women?

HowardSprague
03-15-19, 09:57
With the closing of 905 in Waltham, Angel's retirement and the disappearance of Mary / Jenna all the best prostate massage girls are gone. Does anyone know Mary / Jenna's whereabouts?As of a couple months ago, across the street at 976 Main. I didn't see her, but I have it from a reliable source and respected senior member of this board.

MatureAsianMas
03-15-19, 15:01
Is there any action on Tremont to speak of these days? Or near it.

Motoman36
03-15-19, 20:38
Is there any action on Tremont to speak of these days? Or near it.224 Marissa.

Jrvegasfun
03-16-19, 04:08
So new guy here. Hi everyone. I've only gone to one place since I just started this hobby and always nervous as hell. But I've finally got comfortable going to one of the places in Wilmington. Since the kraft thing I've been nervous yet again LOL. So today I decided to go back. But when I pulled into parking lot I noticed a older suv parked with a guy sitting in it. So I pulled to other end of lot and pretended to wait for someone to see what this guy was up to. I stayed for maybe 10-15 minutes and watched him leave and drive around block 3 times. And when he came in parked in a different spot. Needless to say I didn't go in cause now I'm thinking he's watching and taking down plates or something. Am I being over paranoid or do you guys think I was right to leave. I'm thinking of going back tomorrow since it's on way home and see if anyone is sitting in lot.Is tender even any good? I've heard inside is dated and it's older less attractive grannies?

Scraggy
03-16-19, 08:18
Board's been quiet lately about H&are block place but stopped by. Big municipal parking lot very close by. Drew Candy, attractive, some baby fat but good looking and friendly. Fair massage, all accupressure style (not Swedish at all), shirt up, UTC top and bottom and OK finish. Nothing special here at all except the facility is much nicer than any I can think of. Which suggests to me that they won't be able to afford the rent and will not last long.

CamperVan10
03-16-19, 08:20
As of a couple months ago, across the street at 976 Main. I didn't see her, but I have it from a reliable source and respected senior member of this board.While I haven't mongered recently, I do recall two AMPs on the same block at, I think, 976 and 986. One is Oasis which I believe is strictly legit, but never been and could be wrong. 986 being Rose Aroma a standard are and T, nothing special, yet occasional extras (with an exhorbitant price tag). Any chance to clarify which location and is she using a different name or the same Mary / Jenna?

905 was a reliable spot and sorry to see it gone if it's closed for good. 986 main is serviceable but 1060 is preferable. Haven't read much about 32 South in a while which was almost exclusively FS but I really like the office building setup. Never did try 141 Prospect and not sure if I'm missing anything. Is the watch city scene contracting or alive and well?

CV.

OlmanDriver
03-16-19, 09:58
Is tender even any good? I've heard inside is dated and it's older less attractive grannies?My one experience was odd. I got a four-hand for the price of one person (. 60) but with 2 grannies, and it was DIY all the way for me, with four hands tickling my thighs. Never returned.

RoughThat
03-16-19, 10:10
224 Marissa.Can't speak on her service, but she is very unattractive IMO. I would not recommend.

RT.

NewGuy81
03-16-19, 11:55
Is tender even any good? I've heard inside is dated and it's older less attractive grannies?Tender isn't bad. But I don't have anything to compare it to. It's the 1st one I've ever gone too. The 1st time I went a few months ago there was a pretty on the younger side but she's gone. Seems like it's only 2 of them. Viven maybe name, everytime I asked I couldn't quite understand. Then the other one I never asked name. Never liked going to her. Both aren't old but not young. I've seen the one many times in the last few months. And each time was a great one. Can't get anything more than a HE.

I did try another place Energy in Saugus. Went there recently and didn't get her name. But doesn't matter I got a diy. She wouldn't do anything. Massage was great. Left a $20 tip on hour massage.

SlowMo
03-16-19, 21:18
Speaking of Linden st, controversy aside, where would one park? There is like one spot up front, a no parking sign to the side, massive construction to the other, and a luxury dealership across. Do you park on the vacant dirt lot?

Swung by at 8 pm on Thursday and it was locked, no lights, no phone response.

SM.

MoreBJs
03-17-19, 01:17
Best parking AMPs in waltham are 49 River, 986 main, 28 Crescent and 251 High, don't bother with Linden.

Griswold
03-17-19, 07:45
I called to see if they were open. They were not. I asked if they were going to reopen. She replied yes, but I could not get a straight answer as to when. I do know that the door has been open, which has always been their sign that they are open for business. Post-Kraft, I can't help but wonder if video cameras are being installed during this downtime as part of a sting.

MrBologna
03-17-19, 13:29
Does anyone know if the girls that worked out of a apartment in Danvers are still around? I stopped going about a year ago. Had a weird experience where before I went in I spotted some local enforcement in lobby so I turned around. Not sure if was random, but decided to play it safe. Just wondering if they closed shop, are still there, or in a new location. Was always happy with service.

Scraggy
03-17-19, 15:40
Speaking of Linden st, controversy aside, where would one park? There is like one spot up front, a no parking sign to the side, massive construction to the other, and a luxury dealership across. Do you park on the vacant dirt lot?

Swung by at 8 pm on Thursday and it was locked, no lights, no phone response.

SM.Two minute walk from CVS-Dunkin Donuts parking lot.

Mm196
03-17-19, 16:10
FWIW I posted in early January that they were listed as closed on RM. I didn't call. Someone replied reopening in early Feb but who knows.

I called to see if they were open. They were not. I asked if they were going to reopen. She replied yes, but I could not get a straight answer as to when. I do know that the door has been open, which has always been their sign that they are open for business. Post-Kraft, I can't help but wonder if video cameras are being installed during this downtime as part of a sting.

OlGary
03-17-19, 18:27
Two minute walk from CVS-Dunkin Donuts parking lot.A major courthouse is right on the CVS / Dunkin plaza (across Linden St.). It means that the parking lot is videomonitored 24/7. Overall, the parking lot looks quite spooky, with some strategically parked SUVs with serious men inside. As an old saying goes, "Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you". I personally stay away from this tranny shithole at Linden.

Frosty047
03-17-19, 19:23
Anyone know what the status is with this place? I called and only got voicemail. Has it been shutdown?

Griswold
03-17-19, 22:13
I stopped by. The front entry way door was open a crack, like usual, but the doorbell is off the wall. Not a good sign. Who else specializes in prostate exams / prostate relief?

FWIW I posted in early January that they were listed as closed on RM. I didn't call. Someone replied reopening in early Feb but who knows.

Top Floor
03-17-19, 22:45
Went by 905 the other night. The sign on the door says to call their number. That sign replaced the sign that said they were closed until February 1 for remodeling. Maybe they couldn't get the city to sign off on a new business permit knowing what goes on in there.

Drove by 251. Lights off. Signage still up so they are probably still in business. Don't let your paranoia get the best of you. If they're closed for HVAC it's a lot cheaper to replace a unit now than in the summer time when everyone is looking for that kind of work. And it wouldn't take months to install video cameras. The feds did it in Florida in a couple of hours if that long.

Moody Street. Jenny is going to by a different name now. Sorry. I have to disagree. She's not talented in any way.

Pens365
03-19-19, 11:59
Anyone know what the status is with this place? I called and only got voicemail. Has it been shutdown?I was very disappointed to see that they were shut down for a while but based on ads I've seen it looks like they are back on. I haven't had the chance to verify but I will TOFTT this week and check it out.

Finder117
03-19-19, 23:08
Hey everyone,

Was hoping that someone could point me to some providers or some locations which provide services between 11 pm and 2 am -- I seem to get the itch late night and cruising OBP or EROS at this time and trying to find someone reliable and pretty is damn near impossible.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

TheBoobHound
03-20-19, 11:48
Hey everyone,

Was hoping that someone could point me to some providers or some locations which provide services between 11 pm and 2 amGood question. I intended to make a post on the same lines.

Probably Chinatown is your best bet. NIMBYs don't like to see men coming and going from businesses after dark, which is why most places outside of downtown close around 9 or 10. But many places in CT keep the neons on until or after midnight.

Another strategy is to build up some rapport with a favorite girl and ask her to see you after hours.

Alexis11
03-20-19, 12:44
Visited Maddie at her massage studio. I've asked her if she provides any extra's before hand. Didn't receive any reply back. But I asked for other details like price and schedule. Got the reply back. I remember visiting her long time ago, but wasn't offered much.

I asked for 90 minutes, but she assumed its 60. The massage was really good, and strong. No real tease, except for her boobs touching at times. At the end, I asked for HE, she thought about it for a second and provided HE, I asked if I can touch her, she looked fine with it as well. Overall not a bad experience. May visit again, only just because she's pretty! Damage was 15.

Alexis11
03-20-19, 12:49
Visited this place few months ago, I was massaged by someone (don't remember her name), the massage was one of the worst but standard HE. While walking out I saw Angela, I asked for her name and made sure I ask if she's available next time I visit. This time after couple of calls, finally was able to agree on time with Angela. She is pretty. The massage was really good, with erotic tease. The standard HE was one of the best that I ever got. There are other pretty girls in this place, everyone seems pretty busy in here. I feel its risky considering amount of traffic coming in at times.

Gosox25
03-20-19, 14:57
I've been in and out of things for a while. Since the JoL days if anyone remembers that place in Allston / Brighton.

I'm searching for the ever-hard-to-find nice massage and HJ situation from an independent provider.

I've tried Ms. Stuart in the Northern MA area, and while she's nice, she's more on the extras side rather than the massage side for me. The Merry Spa has also been kind to me if a parlor is your thing.

Please feel free to DM if that's easier. Thanks in advance!

Firedog069
03-20-19, 17:28
Anan in Q.

Good to know it's business as usual here. I went in hoping for the girl previously reviewed here, Yuyu, but instead got Yuki which worked out fine. Nice girl, very friendly liked to chat a bit but not too much. She asked hard or soft, I said hard but I don't know why she even asked, it was nothing but a rub. Not a problem really I just really wanted to get off. No real tease and as soon as the flip came I told her it was her turn for a massage. She hopped right on the table but didn't want to take her top all the way off. No problem it's my first time there, it's a start. I got her shirt up and 5 hook bra (which made me think she'd have big tits) undone and proceeded to massage her. She was loving it but didn't want oil. Something about her skin so I continued and managed to get her pants below her ass (nice sexy panties) and gave her ass and legs some work. Time was getting short so we concentrated on me. She asked if I "wanted" I said of course and she started the hard and fast stroke. I was so horny I didn't care. We'll have to work on that. I played with her utc top and bottom, great little*BS*with long nips and trimmed below. Didn't take long to pop, cleaned up and finished with a little rubbing here and there.

I know that it doesn't sound like a five star experience but it was good. She had a great attitude which goes a long way in my book. She agreed next time we'll use lotion and spend more time on her.

ChipJohnson001
03-21-19, 09:52
Visited Maddie at her massage studio. I've asked her if she provides any extra's before hand. Didn't receive any reply back. But I asked for other details like price and schedule. Got the reply back. I remember visiting her long time ago, but wasn't offered much.

I asked for 90 minutes, but she assumed its 60. The massage was really good, and strong. No real tease, except for her boobs touching at times. At the end, I asked for HE, she thought about it for a second and provided HE, I asked if I can touch her, she looked fine with it as well. Overall not a bad experience. May visit again, only just because she's pretty! Damage was 15.Link or phone?

Momo2
03-21-19, 12:41
This new place has been open for over a month. Its on Rte 53 next to a very busy deli / bakery / market. I think its called Green Jade. Its right before the Hingham line. The place is too exposed with parking right on the main road.

The short report is its just another average AMP. I went in on a Sunday when the deli market was closed. Greeted by Juju she was average looking 30 something woman. She says there is usually two of them workign but Sundays are slow. She provided a good rub down. Nothing special HR finish. I was not insprired. Paid 60/40 for the hour. The few walls they had only went up 3/4 of the way. Some of their ther walls were just curtains. Juju was easy to converse with. But really, this is more of the same.

Ccup2
03-21-19, 15:44

I asked for 90 minutes, but she assumed its 60. The massage was really good, and strong. No real tease, except for her boobs touching at times. At the end, I asked for HE, she thought about it for a second and provided HE, I asked if I can touch her, she looked fine with it as well. Overall not a bad experience. May visit again, only just because she's pretty! Damage was 15.Sorry don't believe it. Someone else would have posted that she has changed.

Shkk128
03-22-19, 12:06
Anan in Q.

Good to know it's business as usual here. I went in hoping for the girl previously reviewed here, Yuyu, but instead got Yuki which worked out fine. Nice girl, very friendly liked to chat a bit but not too much. She asked hard or soft, I said hard but I don't know why she even asked, it was nothing but a rub. Not a problem really I just really wanted to get off. No real tease and as soon as the flip came I told her it was her turn for a massage. She hopped right on the table but didn't want to take her top all the way off. No problem it's my first time there, it's a start. I got her shirt up and 5 hook bra (which made me think she'd have big tits) undone and proceeded to massage her. She was loving it but didn't want oil. Something about her skin so I continued and managed to get her pants below her ass (nice sexy panties) and gave her ass and legs some work. Time was getting short so we concentrated on me. She asked if I "wanted" I said of course and she started the hard and fast stroke. I was so horny I didn't care. We'll have to work on that. I played with her utc top and bottom, great little*BS*with long nips and trimmed below. Didn't take long to pop, cleaned up and finished with a little rubbing here and there.

I know that it doesn't sound like a five star experience but it was good. She had a great attitude which goes a long way in my book. She agreed next time we'll use lotion and spend more time on her. .

I had the same experience with Yuki. She allowed me to give her a massage, I was able to get her to take her shirt off and turnover to get easy access to her b's size. She have great nipples. She got excited quickly and both of us got off. She squirted quickly as I fuv massages her. Definitely will return for more fun with her.

Firedog069
03-22-19, 17:24
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

It's not a competition, if somebody is harshing on your posts then report it but leave the drama out.

A2

JBomb08
03-22-19, 18:17
New guy here, Damn yall stories is kinda getting my pants kinda tight. Could you guys dm me so good spots in Boston or Quin?

Mmaddmann
03-23-19, 10:00
Usually new members do their own research in this forum, select a provider based on what they learn, then get the massage and report back. You're requesting a shortcut which is generally frowned upon. Good luck- let us know what your experience is.

New guy here, Damn yall stories is kinda getting my pants kinda tight. Could you guys dm me so good spots in Boston or Quin?

DownWind
03-23-19, 10:47

I asked for 90 minutes, but she assumed its 60. The massage was really good, and strong. No real tease, except for her boobs touching at times. At the end, I asked for HE, she thought about it for a second and provided HE, I asked if I can touch her, she looked fine with it as well. Overall not a bad experience. May visit again, only just because she's pretty!

Damage was 15.Recommend if your goal is release, you put out the signals much earlier in your session. She is waiting for you in most cases if it is going to happen. Why make the jack hammer neccessary. Good report though. DW.

Alexis11
03-23-19, 10:50
Sorry don't believe it. Someone else would have posted that she has changed.You probably need to ask her couple of times and raise your $$$ bar.

Steve Naive
03-23-19, 11:32
Because my usual preferred provider seems to be closed, I decided to check out an old favorite, Aiko, in CT. I remember her giving a good quality therapeutic massage and satisfying ending.

The voice did not sound familiar when I called, but I figured maybe she got a second person. When I arrived (same location), a woman named Penny told me that the former practitoner (whose name was not actually Aiko as I thought) was "old" and had retired some years ago. I paid for a one hour massage and was shown to the room.

Penny is a decent looking lady, not fat, not beautiful, not real young, not old either. I asked for strong and she proceeded to start walking on my back in a skilled manner. Her phone rang. I thought I heard her say "one hour", but after a few minutes she excused herself and made a phone call in the front room.

She came back and told me that another lady would come and take care of me. I'm guessing that she freed herself up for a regular customer. That wasn't a problem, as the replacement, though a bit chubbier, also gave good service and looked decent as well. The finish was satisfying. The total time might have been a bit under an hour. Price was. 6 (the old practitioner asked. 7) and I tipped. 4.

I found the new ladies suitable, because I prefer skill, strength, and experience over young and beautiful. YMMV.

Augustwest
03-23-19, 12:45
I tried to do a walk-in a couple of weeks ago but theres no sigh of even what floor to go to or what button to push. I was there once years ago but forget the floor.

Also RM did not have a phone number for them that worked. How does one get in there?

224 Marissa.

JonnyT017
03-23-19, 14:17
Visited East in Braintree again. Wendy was on vacation and I drew Sasa who was the only one there. She is also the one I saw as I was leaving last time. She said she recognized me from my previous visits. Massage was almost as good as Wendy's although Wendy is more flirtatious throughout. Hot stones, hot towel and she had me flip with no tease. Very nice technique on the finish. As good as Wendy but different if that makes sense. Between the two I think I would choose Wendy but Sasa is a very close second. Again the place was dead when I was there. Phone rang once and there was one walk in who she asked to come back later. Good massage, nice finish, full time given, and no rushing. I hope this place stays around awhile.Thanks for the tip on this one. I stopped by the other day and Wendy was working alone. Nice massage, good HE, titty sucking. She's very personable. Only drawback was she was alone and got interrupted with a few calls. Will definitely go back.

French
03-23-19, 17:54
Took me 4 visits.

LuvInIt22
03-23-19, 18:43

I asked for 90 minutes, but she assumed its 60. The massage was really good, and strong. No real tease, except for her boobs touching at times. At the end, I asked for HE, she thought about it for a second and provided HE, I asked if I can touch her, she looked fine with it as well. Overall not a bad experience. May visit again, only just because she's pretty! Damage was 15.Can you clarify the damage? I don't understand 15.

Amppro95
03-23-19, 19:46
Tomorrow on channel 5 Boston at 11 am there is supposed to be an story about what the state is doing about massage parlors in Mass. Should be an interesting watch.

Motoman36
03-23-19, 22:19
I tried to do a walk-in a couple of weeks ago but theres no sigh of even what floor to go to or what button to push. I was there once years ago but forget the floor.

Also RM did not have a phone number for them that worked. How does one get in there?Call the phone # in the ad. We can't post those details here.

DownWind
03-24-19, 10:26
Hey Bob, we are sorry for your issues and support you as best we can. You got screwed, by this cheesy police department, the attorney general governor want to be and a press which is fine with fake news if it will help the desperately declining ratings. The mis-information on this "trafficing" charge is comical and so obvious. Hypocrisy is ramped. So I personally hope this will bring clarification to our hobby, no we are not after "trafficked" women, nor is it a dirty sinful outting. This is a chosen profession for these women. In times of extreme low unemployment there are other options for willing workers. Go by a field of workers harvesting crops is one that comes to mind, house cleaning, hotel, restaurant, the options are many. Yes, paying someone to clean your house while you are out enjoying yourself is an example of affluence that many will hate you for, but they are wired that way and will always cast stones. We support you Bob, hope things improve, perhaps Muellers report will give the mob a new target, but anything you can do to legitimize the profession would be appreciated by many. In Navada, it's legal. Good luck from all of us sir.

Alexis11
03-24-19, 13:22
Took me 4 visits.Yeah, almost same with me. But she gave me a good prostrate massage on my third visit and a decent HE. These non Asian masseuses are trying to gain trust and make sure we are not law enforcement and then starting their activities. Same with Emily. Both Emily and Maddie provides extras at least after 3 visits.

TugBoats
03-24-19, 14:25
Thanks Jack for the review of East in Braintree. Following your report I gave it a go and will definitely going back.

One worker by herself with a customer when I arrived. Said she would be about 15 min if I wanted to wait. Sorry to whoever was getting a massage. I didn't mind as they had an extra room to wait in privately. Place is nice inside for an AMP, table is a good size rooms are clean, parking was OK behind building but entrance is basically the worst as it's on a main road and no cover and this place screams AMP. Good news is they have a double door setup so the front door is unlocked and you can go right into the. Mud room?. And then knock on the door to get let in. During massage another Asian lady announced that she was here. So they must usually have two workers.

Woman said her name was CiCi.

Looks were above average for the south shore.

Massage was the best I've had at an AMP. Good pressure and some hot stone action. No real tease until after flip.

Standard finish was quite nice. OTC probably not much more on the menu. That's what RI is for though.

Hr. 6/.4 did not feel rushed at all. No calls or knocks while I was on the table.

Was previously going to Blossom on main st which I had one good experience (Jenn?) ,one let down, one flop. YMMV.

AmpExplorer
03-24-19, 15:57
Hey Bob, we are sorry for your issues and support you as best we can. You got screwed, by this cheesy police department, the attorney general governor want to be and a press which is fine with fake news if it will help the desperately declining ratings. The mis-information on this "trafficing" charge is comical and so obvious. Hypocrisy is ramped. So I personally hope this will bring clarification to our hobby, no we are not after "trafficked" women, nor is it a dirty sinful outting. This is a chosen profession for these women. In times of extreme low unemployment there are other options for willing workers. Go by a field of workers harvesting crops is one that comes to mind, house cleaning, hotel, restaurant, the options are many. Yes, paying someone to clean your house while you are out enjoying yourself is an example of affluence that many will hate you for, but they are wired that way and will always cast stones. We support you Bob, hope things improve, perhaps Muellers report will give the mob a new target, but anything you can do to legitimize the profession would be appreciated by many. In Navada, it's legal. Good luck from all of us sir.Kraft's bad luck has made a FL"cheesy LE" sting a giant national story with plenty of fake news on human trafficking and shaken AMP's and many hobbyist. MA / New England also taken some collateral damage. Standard "reports" have now been displaced by much commentary and less TOFT's.

We have experienced disruption before. When RI / rhody made their "law changes" the AMP seen is a mere shell of its former self there. And here too.

Reports that local buiz is down, LE paranoia, "secret cameras", anxious hobbyists and more political activism. Will be interesting with an "election year" not too far away, locally and nationally. We have seen the passing of local Aamp golden ages from early 2000's. Will local places stay open. Will many places simply let leases lapse and "close shop"?

The search for good opportunities has been made difficult. We have seen the disruption of CL / backpage sites impacting the scene. And other popular websites too. Present options are inferior.

I have not had the time to RTF extensively on the rest of the country but I have read how obviously FL's status quo has been shaken up. Many AMP' local favs appear to be on extended "bacation. " This will alter my vacation planning for later this year? Dam was looking forward to 3 play in Orlando. Many favs now on extended "bacation mode".

I will be curious and will work on RTF on how places like NYC, SF or LA have been impacted too. Newbies will have a more difficult time to establish "extras" and perhaps with supply becoming limited, hopefully no "price gouging" . Am I now getting too old for this crap. I don't think so yet. But many "veterans" will stick to their go to's while they exist and make it more difficult to TOFTT.

WayTooNice
03-25-19, 06:49
First time posting on here. Had to in response to AE post.

Well said!!

100% true!

Thank you.

Dayman1
03-25-19, 09:36
Any leads on a place to get a solid couples massage?

Medford Guy
03-25-19, 09:51
The infamous t-girl returned from China and is back to his / her old ways, ducking first-timers without letting them know that they are dealing with a man. Is that acceptable?Hey Trickster, can you let us know where this happening so we can avoid?

Trickster666
03-25-19, 12:17
Hey Trickster, can you let us know where this happening so we can avoid?That's Sarah at Linden (the t-girl). You will be better off staying away from this cheating POS.

UnlimitedPops
03-25-19, 19:15
I have an intel of an Asian AMP with FS in North Shore / East of Boston region. 2 girls every week. 20 something years old. Excellent quality. Been there many time.

I'd like to exchange for some high quality white chick (UTR preferred) near Boston / North Shore region. If you know how to use Wechat and have good intel on your own. Please send me a PM.

UP.

Augustwest
03-25-19, 23:56
I tried a few days ago, called her number which I've used for years. Got a Verizon message, but it was hard to tell from what the recording said. Something about calling restrictions?. Anyone have any intel?

There's no longer a sign for Lisa's shop by the building's door. It was well before closing time, and the front door was locked. No answer on the intercom. What's up with Lisa?

Fuhgetaboudit
03-26-19, 11:17
UPops, Could you please clarify that you actually mean an Asian "AMP", vs roving Asian escort or massage girls in ads that do business out of hotels or apartments / condos?

Asking because my experiences when dealing with the handlers who do the ads, is getting their direct phone text or WeChat contacts, are a dime a dozen. The handlers usually speak good English or simply translate phone texts, and no WeChat is needed. For those types of setups, I have seldom found the rotating women providers du jour to be of excellent quality, the quality of looks and service levels have been very hit or miss, but getting FS is fairly standard.

I have however had infrequent opportunities to get the direct WeChat user name of an excellent provider herself (who does not speak good English, therefore prefers to be contacted using WeChat vs phone text), and ask that she contact me when / if she is back in the area during her rotations. I have in the past shared direct WeChat user contact info with a small group of trusted mongers (when the woman has given the ok to give our her WeChat user profile).

I have an intel of an Asian AMP with FS in North Shore / East of Boston region. 2 girls every week. 20 something years old. Excellent quality. Been there many time.I'd like to exchange for some high quality white chick (UTR preferred) near Boston / North Shore region. If you know how to use Wechat and have good intel on your own. Please send me a PM.UP.

MacAdamia87
03-26-19, 15:12
Been a bit since I last went for a massage, or anything for that matter. Anything good come up lately in the wey / q-town areas? I'm more looking for a someone on the younger side, say mid-late 20's. I saw some places reviewed, but not really much descriptions of the girl's looks. Going to keep searching through the thread once I get free from work.

Mac.

PadMe5
03-26-19, 18:06
Yeah, almost same with me. But she gave me a good prostrate massage on my third visit and a decent HE. These non Asian masseuses are trying to gain trust and make sure we are not law enforcement and then starting their activities. Same with Emily. Both Emily and Maddie provides extras at least after 3 visits.Anyone else you can recommend like them? Thanks for the intel.

French
03-26-19, 18:10
What an insult to the name of a sacred place.

Malden office park set up.

Walk in and greeted by AMP 50 +.

Worker.

Hey know problem just make an effort.

Not a chance. This lady fudged out to celine Dion songs in Chinese.

Stay away at all costs.

Massage horrible as well as burnt out attitude.

Alexis11
03-28-19, 11:30
Anyone else you can recommend like them? Thanks for the intel.In terms of looks, I prefer one of these 2 girls. Maddie looks hot, Emily looks pretty but too skinny. I haven't tried Spanish girls in Medford, I've read some reviews, but they are not my time. I prefer having good massage with tease. I'm not really into rubs. Other than these 2, I've tried couple of EROS providers, who are pretty expensive, but pretty. Its not worth paying $300 for 30 min rubs. I prefer going to strip club and getting to touch multiple and way prettier girls for less money.

If anyone else in the group has some intel for non-asian providers who are pretty and provide good massage with extras, you can DM me.

Thanks!

Alexis11
03-28-19, 12:41
Can you clarify the damage? I don't understand 15.Damage was $150.

Alexis11
03-28-19, 13:08
I like these 3 places in Waltham, I was DMing few folks and felt like this would help the members across the form.

1. Qing Spa (Angela. Hot, but not so busty, but she gives great massage, along with very good tease). Visited 4 times, tried Angela for 2 times, really like her massage.

2. Rosa Spa (Coco. Hot, little busy, gives good massage, with good tease). Only 2 girls working here, Coco is cute, other is little old (may be 45+ and not my type). Visited 2 times.

3. Cherry Blossom (Few young and 35+ girls, gives decent massage, with some good extras). Don't really remember the names of the girls here except Alexandra, Amy. Visited 3 times.

Willing to try few more over next few weeks. If you have good intel on any other good spa's with pretty girls around Waltham area, DM me. I'm looking for standard massage with good tease with HE. I'm not into FS.

Ccup2
03-28-19, 15:35
Can you create a place for this topic to get posted. Lets leave this for just reviews. Thanks.

punteruk
03-28-19, 15:41
Can you create a place for this topic to get posted. Lets leave this for just reviews. Thanks.Sorry brother, you're right should be in the news and media reports. Corrected that.

PadMe5
03-28-19, 18:00
I like these 3 places in Waltham, I was DMing few folks and felt like this would help the members across the form.

1. Qing Spa (Angela. Hot, but not so busty, but she gives great massage, along with very good tease). Visited 4 times, tried Angela for 2 times, really like her massage.

2. Rosa Spa (Coco. Hot, little busy, gives good massage, with good tease). Only 2 girls working here, Coco is cute, other is little old (may be 45+ and not my type). Visited 2 times.

3. Cherry Blossom (Few young and 35+ girls, gives decent massage, with some good extras). Don't really remember the names of the girls here except Alexandra, Amy. Visited 3 times.

Willing to try few more over next few weeks. If you have good intel on any other good spa's with pretty girls around Waltham area, DM me. I'm looking for standard massage with good tease with HE. I'm not into FS.Thanks for the reviews, mate. I agree with your synops on Qing and Cherry, but never been to Rosa. You mean Rose Aroma? What's the last four of the phone? Is coco comparable in looks / age to Angela of Qing? Thanks again.

HappyDave
03-28-19, 18:46
Can you create a place for this topic to get posted. Lets leave this for just reviews. Thanks.Just start a new thread. I started non Asian massage parlors during the alphabet spas days.

Sex Rohmer
03-28-19, 21:30
Thanks for the reviews, mate. I agree with your synops on Qing and Cherry, but never been to Rosa. You mean Rose Aroma? What's the last four of the phone? Is coco comparable in looks / age to Angela of Qing? Thanks again.No, Rosa is on Newton St, near High Street. Coco looks like a librarian with a nice thigh gap. I find her a bit stand offish.

Potato84
03-28-19, 22:49
In terms of looks, I prefer one of these 2 girls. Maddie looks hot, Emily looks pretty but too skinny. I haven't tried Spanish girls in Medford, I've read some reviews, but they are not my time. I prefer having good massage with tease. I'm not really into rubs. Other than these 2, I've tried couple of EROS providers, who are pretty expensive, but pretty. Its not worth paying $300 for 30 min rubs. I prefer going to strip club and getting to touch multiple and way prettier girls for less money.

If anyone else in the group has some intel for non-asian providers who are pretty and provide good massage with extras, you can DM me.

Thanks!Also interested.

Jay117
03-29-19, 06:11
Will find myself in Boston proper (near the waterfront) this weekend, so though I might look for a good CT place. My idea of "good" would be an uncovered ending in the. 8 price range. Searching here hasn't given me any sure things. Can anyone make a suggestion? Thanks.

Alexis11
03-29-19, 10:14
Thanks for the reviews, mate. I agree with your synops on Qing and Cherry, but never been to Rosa. You mean Rose Aroma? What's the last four of the phone? Is coco comparable in looks / age to Angela of Qing? Thanks again.Yeah, both Angela and Coco will definitely compete with each other neck on neck. Both are pretty and both gives great massages with good tease. Rosa is my go to place, if Angela is busy on a specific day.

Alexis11
03-29-19, 16:34
Hello Guys,

I'm planing on visiting these 2 places in next few days. Are there any cute providers that I need to target who provides good massage with tease and standard HE?

I've read multiple reviews about Oriental Jade, any specific provider (young)?

Any Intel on Bao Bei?

You can DM me.

Jay117
03-29-19, 18:47
Any Intel on Bao Bei?Just search here on Moody.

Rito1
03-30-19, 23:48
First off I know this the Boston page. But a lot of people from here go to ri. Tonight on my back from Foxwoods I stopped at Far East and found their doors locked. Drove from there to Harmony to find them closed also. So I drove home disappointed. After I got home I got on here and found this.

https://www.providencejournal.com/news/20190329/13-arrested-as-police-raid-pawtucket-massage-parlors

Member #6450
03-31-19, 00:00
First off I know this the Boston page. But a lot of people from here go to ri. Tonight on my back from Foxwoods I stopped at Far East and found their doors locked. Drove from there to Harmony to find them closed also. So I drove home disappointed. After I got home I got on here and found this.

https://www.providencejournal.com/news/20190329/13-arrested-as-police-raid-pawtucket-massage-parlorsDamn man. Sorry to hear this. As some who has been to both these places I can say I've always enjoyed myself there. That leaves one 1 spa left in Pawtucket. Only a matter of time I'm afraid before Pleasant is gone too.

Jay117
03-31-19, 06:40

https://www.providencejournal.com/news/20190329/13-arrested-as-police-raid-pawtucket-massage-parlorsWell that's certainly some news. Your bad luck could've been worse, though.

If anyone's interested, note that the women's ages are listed as 38-53. And at least it wasn't a "human trafficking " raid.

CityxSlicker
03-31-19, 08:02
So after reading some reviews on Anan in the Q I decided to give it a shot. I called and asked who was working and was told Yuki. Perfect, she's the one who has been reviewed and definitely who I want to see so I headed over. When I arrived I said I'm here to see Yuki and I was told to wait. Finally got to the room and a decent looking woman came in. With some quick back and forth I find out she's not Yuki and that they just tell people Yuki is there to get them to come in. Ok, she's not bad looking so what the hell. No tease, kept me fully covered, massage was garbage, but that's not what I'm there for anyway so no big deal. Long story short, just a crappy massage and not even a HE. Now I'm fairly new to this but I've had 50+ massages at AMPs that all ended the way I expected. I know how to work it and I know it's not me. Not sure if they're spooked about something, or if me asking for Yuki was a red flag, but I don't plan on returning there.

Also, and maybe I'm just figuring this out now and its common knowledge, but it seems like maybe places just bring a girl in to generate buzz and then tell people she's there when she's not just to get them in the door? Its not the first time its happened to me, pretty annoying. Anyway, for the price tag I haven't really been happy with AMPs recently. Might have to switch to some more private endeavors.

RotBart
03-31-19, 09:04
Well that's certainly some news. Your bad luck could've been worse, though.

If anyone's interested, note that the women's ages are listed as 38-53. And at least it wasn't a "human trafficking " raid.I once got really close with an AMP worker and she told me all their real ages. It was shocking. There was a young hot woman with amazing breasts that was a grandmother in her fifties. Korean women are generally 20 years older than you think and Chinese maybe 10-20 years older. Personally I find it comforting that they are not so young.

Does this mean Pleasant is going to have a line extending out the door and down the block? LOL.

Jay117
03-31-19, 22:26
So after reading some reviews on Anan in the Q I decided to give it a shot. I called and asked who was working and was told Yuki. Perfect, she's the one who has been reviewed and definitely who I want to see so I headed over. When I arrived I said I'm here to see Yuki and I was told to wait. Finally got to the room and a decent looking woman came in. With some quick back and forth I find out she's not Yuki and that they just tell people Yuki is there to get them to come in. Ok, she's not bad looking so what the hell. No tease, kept me fully covered, massage was garbage, but that's not what I'm there for anyway so no big deal. Long story short, just a crappy massage and not even a HE. Now I'm fairly new to this but I've had 50+ massages at AMPs that all ended the way I expected. I know how to work it and I know it's not me. Not sure if they're spooked about something, or if me asking for Yuki was a red flag, but I don't plan on returning there.

Also, and maybe I'm just figuring this out now and its common knowledge, but it seems like maybe places just bring a girl in to generate buzz and then tell people she's there when she's not just to get them in the door? Its not the first time its happened to me, pretty annoying. Anyway, for the price tag I haven't really been happy with AMPs recently. Might have to switch to some more private endeavors.Sounds a little far-fetched. They'll definitely tell you so-and-so is there, to get you in. You should instead ask who's working now. Bit to bait-and-switch from a "real" provider to a therapeutic body worker on purpose? Why? The money is in the tips, not the body rub. They want upset customers who never return AND won't tip?

RI CheeseHead
04-01-19, 00:24

https://www.providencejournal.com/news/20190329/13-arrested-as-police-raid-pawtucket-massage-parlorsOh crap, wanted to go there Monday. Thanks.

Had chances to go while in FL snowbirding, then RK put wandering eyes on the hobby, so scrapped those plans.

RI CheeseHead
04-01-19, 00:27
Sounds a little far-fetched. They'll definitely tell you so-and-so is there, to get you in. You should instead ask who's working now. Bit to bait-and-switch from a "real" provider to a therapeutic body worker on purpose? Why? The money is in the tips, not the body rub. They want upset customers who never return AND won't tip?The house keeps the house fee for not doing much. It's them who lies not the tipped masseuses.

RI CheeseHead
04-01-19, 01:02
Tomorrow on channel 5 Boston at 11 am there is supposed to be an story about what the state is doing about massage parlors in Mass. Should be an interesting watch.What were the details on this?

M Scores Easy
04-01-19, 06:16
I've been out of the hobby for about a month. Does anyone know if Sunny or Emma are still on Muzzy? I called twice, but neither were there, and girls who answered barely spoke English.

WayTooNice
04-01-19, 06:30
Fuck me!! Not HARMONY too?! That is my FAVORITE PLACE EVER!

CityxSlicker
04-01-19, 07:14
Sounds a little far-fetched. They'll definitely tell you so-and-so is there, to get you in. You should instead ask who's working now. Bit to bait-and-switch from a "real" provider to a therapeutic body worker on purpose? Why? The money is in the tips, not the body rub. They want upset customers who never return AND won't tip?Well, whether it seems far fetched or not unfortunately this was my experience. The reason I thought it warranted a review was because it was so strange, and like you said why would they lure me in to give me someone who doesn't provide the service I'm expecting? I know well enough not to ask for a specific person when I call, I just asked who is working and they responded "Yuki" without any prompting. Anyway, I don't plan on going back, just thought I'd share my experience and maybe save some others from the same fate.

Aardvarks
04-01-19, 07:31

https://www.providencejournal.com/news/20190329/13-arrested-as-police-raid-pawtucket-massage-parlorsOf all the stuff police could be cleaning up in Pawtucket. Pathetic.

RI CheeseHead
04-01-19, 12:08
Of all the stuff police could be cleaning up in Pawtucket. Pathetic.Go to wait for the PawSox games to start back up (details) to monger. Too bad only 1 more year. Hope they open up some more AAMPS in Worse-ster by next year.

Jay117
04-01-19, 19:24
Well, whether it seems far fetched or not unfortunately this was my experience. The reason I thought it warranted a review was because it was so strange, and like you said why would they lure me in to give me someone who doesn't provide the service I'm expecting? I know well enough not to ask for a specific person when I call, I just asked who is working and they responded "Yuki" without any prompting. Anyway, I don't plan on going back, just thought I'd share my experience and maybe save some others from the same fate.To be clear, I meant that the theory where they bring in a good person for a bit, and then swap her out for bad providers on purpose was far-fetched.

Inside495
04-01-19, 23:23
Jeesh, Pawtucket spas have thrived despite past bad publicity. Are there Quincy alternatives with table shower during the hiatus? My best memories of FE was shower, massage, and shower again after. I always liked washing her to wrap things up. Mama there was always accommodating. I always asked each girl if they were "ok" or is everything "ok" and I never received a negative reply.

Pistons51
04-01-19, 23:23
Place right above the h and are block. Place was very nice and almost too fancy, then I got candy who was a bit immature. Massage negligible. When flipped she used lube and just went up and down no technique just the same boring stroke. She had nice breasts and eraser type nipples. Believe the speical was $40 for 30 min. Wouldn't recommend candy just because of lack of technique and experience. She is cute with a nice body though.

CyJim666
04-01-19, 23:44
Wow, the youngest provider was 38! All the reviews seem to range between 20's. Early 40's.

https://www.providencejournal.com/news/20190329/13-arrested-as-police-raid-pawtucket-massage-parlors

Momo2
04-02-19, 00:23
To be clear, I meant that the theory where they bring in a good person for a bit, and then swap her out for bad providers on purpose was far-fetched.Its more like this. A regular is going on bacatiion. The owner get on the hot line to Flushing. We need a pinch hitter. Then this hot cutie shows up. She never saw a line she would not cross. Mongers think they died and went to heaven. Huh, what, really. You would do that? Must be my lucky day. Then the word gets out. Traffic builds. Everyone is asking for the wild thing. Rotations get all messed up. Loud arguments break out. Cat fights start. Then as quickly as it started, it ends. Mongers still calling asking for the wild thing. Is Wild thing working. Yes you come now. But then you find out you got duped. She has day off. Wild thing comes back on Monday. But Monday never comes. Wild thing is gone forever.

Its the nature of the biz. Great things don't last.

French
04-02-19, 06:56
To be clear, I meant that the theory where they bring in a good person for a bit, and then swap her out for bad providers on purpose was far-fetched.Bait and switch and yes she is available has happened to me over a dozen times throughout my mongering.

Good luck to all.

Hand Deliver
04-02-19, 07:34
(cross-posting this to the Boston board).

Powers to be now seem to officially have put Worcester in the spotlight. There was perceptive insight a few weeks ago that the local rags would get in on the act to highlight local AMP places. Well, here is the local rag reporter actually getting into the act by accosting apparently one of the Envelope providers who does not speak much English. They communicated via a popular translation app (obviously WeChat). The local rag reporters are now pressuring the landlords. Other reporters have hit up the mongers on the street as well. With all of the blatant corruption and drug problems and crime in Worcester, the politically correct ambush on AMP's (isn't that possibly being racist in reporting?) seems to be the topic du jour.

Here is the link to today's article: https://www.metrowestdailynews.com/news/20190401/bodyworks-spas-face-new-regulation-as-worcester-moves-against-sex-trafficking .

RI CheeseHead
04-02-19, 11:20

Powers to be now seem to officially have put Worcester in the spotlight. There was perceptive insight a few weeks ago that the local rags would get in on the act to highlight local AMP places. Well, here is the local rag reporter actually getting into the act by accosting apparently one of the Envelope providers who does not speak much English. They communicated via a popular translation app (obviously WeChat). The local rag reporters are now pressuring the landlords. Other reporters have hit up the mongers on the street as well. With all of the blatant corruption and drug problems and crime in Worcester, the politically correct ambush on AMP's (isn't that possibly being racist in reporting?) seems to be the topic du jour.

Here is the link to today's article: https://www.metrowestdailynews.com/news/20190401/bodyworks-spas-face-new-regulation-as-worcester-moves-against-sex-trafficking .Thanks, CitizenMead map. Now we know where all the potentially fun spas are!

Chicag0
04-02-19, 11:41
Lotus in Danvers all closed up yesterday, not answering phones. Any intel?

OlGary
04-02-19, 20:46
Its more like this. A regular is going on bacatiion. The owner get on the hot line to Flushing. We need a pinch hitter. Then this hot cutie shows up. She never saw a line she would not cross. Mongers think they died and went to heaven. Huh, what, really. You would do that? Must be my lucky day. Then the word gets out. Traffic builds. Everyone is asking for the wild thing. Rotations get all messed up. Loud arguments break out. Cat fights start. Then as quickly as it started, it ends. Mongers still calling asking for the wild thing. Is Wild thing working. Yes you come now. But then you find out you got duped. She has day off. Wild thing comes back on Monday. But Monday never comes. Wild thing is gone forever.

Its the nature of the biz. Great things don't last.Yes, they do it quite often. I stopped by the River St spot (in mid-February, I think) and had a pleasure to be with Alina -- hands down a prettiest girl I ever encountered at any parlor. Too bad she disappeared a few days later, but the parlor people kept saying "come over, she is here". She was so pretty that I kind of begged her for FS, and she said she will f-k me for 2 grand. "I am just going to go find a cash machine", I said, but she didn't appreciate the joke. I guess The Big Lebowski is not big in China yet.

BostonMan781
04-02-19, 22:40
How an ad like that even get on the site.Considering everyone who has "reviewed" one main street on this forum has been people with less than 10 posts. It sure sounds like one.

Alexis11
04-03-19, 10:53
Yes, they do it quite often. I stopped by the River St spot (in mid-February, I think) and had a pleasure to be with Alina -- hands down a prettiest girl I ever encountered at any parlor. Too bad she disappeared a few days later, but the parlor people kept saying "come over, she is here". She was so pretty that I kind of begged her for FS, and she said she will f-k me for 2 grand. "I am just going to go find a cash machine", I said, but she didn't appreciate the joke. I guess The Big Lebowski is not big in China yet.I tried to reach out to Oriental Jade, and asked for Alina couple of times. The person answered not working. Did she move to different location?

Finder117
04-03-19, 12:02
Saw Coco at Dandelion on Monday.

Coco is a slightly above average in appearance, mid-late 30's or early 40's woman with a nice rack, C's or D's but she won't take her bra off (at least didn't for me on my first go with her).

30 minute massage, standard finish, some utc roam up top, . 4 + . 4.

Might return in a pinch because it's affordable. I wonder if Wendy will ever come back.

Fuhgetaboudit
04-03-19, 17:47
Seems that several weeks ago the place on Route 20 in Wayland quietly closed. The sidewalk sign board disappeared, and the 1259 phone number seems to always have a recording of the owner of the phone number cannot pick up now. Are used to stop there once in a while, then didn't go there for a few months, so can everyone confirm that it's closed? I do not wish to personally go there to check out what's on the front and back doors are used to stop there once in a while, then didn't go there for a few months, so can everyone confirm that it's closed? I do not wish to personally go there to check out to see if there are any special signs posted on the front or back doors. Considering the tony town it opened up to in, and assuming it is in fact closed, then it's no surprise that it did not have stamina to last a long time.

Thanks.

4 Q.

Yello Tail
04-03-19, 19:24

Here is the link to today's article: https://www.metrowestdailynews.com/news/20190401/bodyworks-spas-face-new-regulation-as-worcester-moves-against-sex-trafficking .Soon all that will be left are the five sisters.

Sex Rohmer
04-03-19, 21:21
Seems that several weeks ago the place on Route 20 in Wayland quietly closed. The sidewalk sign board disappeared, and the 1259 phone number seems to always have a recording of the owner of the phone number cannot pick up now. Are used to stop there once in a while, then didn't go there for a few months, so can everyone confirm that it's closed? I do not wish to personally go there to check out what's on the front and back doors are used to stop there once in a while, then didn't go there for a few months, so can everyone confirm that it's closed? I do not wish to personally go there to check out to see if there are any special signs posted on the front or back doors. Considering the tony town it opened up to in, and assuming it is in fact closed, then it's no surprise that it did not have stamina to last a long time.

Thanks.

4 Q.Heard their landlord turned against them and forced them out. I understand they are looking for a new location. Jessica is working in Framingham now.

WayTooNice
04-04-19, 05:06
Been in the AMP Hobby for over 1 year now. Liked Wayland, then loved Harmony. We all know how things are changing, Thank you Bob K. Wondering what the "experts / veterans" think? Is this the start of the extinction process? Sad days for sure!

Dboy111
04-04-19, 13:08
Saw Coco at Dandelion on Monday.

Coco is a slightly above average in appearance, mid-late 30's or early 40's woman with a nice rack, C's or D's but she won't take her bra off (at least didn't for me on my first go with her).

30 minute massage, standard finish, some utc roam up top, . 4 + . 4.

Might return in a pinch because it's affordable. I wonder if Wendy will ever come back.Hey nice post! Where is this dandelion place located? Big Ds?

Dboy111
04-04-19, 13:10
Hey any new talent out there? I've been to novus Spa in water town and coco on great road in Bedford and they have some busty girls there. I'm looking for something new though. Any busty Asians that you know of?

NewJeff
04-04-19, 14:18
Been in the AMP Hobby for over 1 year now. Liked Wayland, then loved Harmony. We all know how things are changing, Thank you Bob K. Wondering what the "experts / veterans" think? Is this the start of the extinction process? Sad days for sure!I'm looking at the bright side. The low end establishments will have to step up their game, and actually get some training for the workers. The cost of training and licensing will likely get passed on to the consumer though. Licensing authorities will have a hard time denying licenses based on language barriers when the women show up with hired interpreters, and landlords will have a hard time denying space based on race / language when the women have the same State credentials as non Sexual body workers. The sex industry is as old as mankind, it isn't going away, it might just look a little different.

Sounds
04-04-19, 14:29
Been in the AMP Hobby for over 1 year now. Liked Wayland, then loved Harmony. We all know how things are changing, Thank you Bob K. Wondering what the "experts / veterans" think? Is this the start of the extinction process? Sad days for sure!Doubt it will be extinction. But change for sure. Probably drive things out of the open and will be more UTR. Be difficult to find places.

CamelToe Guy
04-04-19, 18:29
Got lucky the other day, hit an AMP I go to every once in awhile and the girl was alone. I think she liked me, wanted to get laid and make some $ at the same time. This is a place that is known to me as not FS and I have tried and gotten close but no cigar. There are to many places closing lately for me to feel comfortable posting it publicly. Anyways she told me she is going back to NY soon and I checked back a couple of days later and they said she was gone and they were closed for the night but a new girl tomorrow.

She said they rotate every two mos. For new girls. Even though the place was empty she was paranoid because of the cameras and apparently they monitor when guys come and go for how long. I paid for hh but we were hitting it off so I told her I would get he hr. . 6 + $. 20 Tip. Not bad looking. She was probably an A cup but sucked on her nips and they were nice. She wouldn't let me FIV but let me have FS multilple positions I brought the cover and was prepared just in case. But I can't get off with one of those things on and ended up J. O. On her. She had a nice ass, that's my thing. I would have done it all night if she let me and wasn't so paranoid. But we had fun and she was a good doobie for letting me do the deed. She said I was the only one she let do that since she has been here (who knows and cares really). But if you want to know more and try for yourself PM me must be a SR Member and not a Jerk. I would prefer if you offered something in return but either way I will spill if I feel a good vibe from you.

I posted recently on RI forum had a good first time at Pleasant and I am really pissed about Harmony and the East. I really didn't like Harmony that much only went there once but didn't really like it. But I blame Trump the Conservatives and the damn "Me Too" movement for all this crap that is going on. Guys are guys and we need to get off and if we are not in a relationship or not getting our needs met in the relationship we are in then aamps should be a safe place for us to go without the general public making a big deal about it. If it's LE is shutting down a place for legitimate trafficking then I'm fine with that. But shutting down these places just because. Of politics is BS. Somebody has to stand up to these people or we are all going to end up as a bunch of submissives "yes dear" "whatever you want dear".

Finder117
04-04-19, 18:39
Hey nice post! Where is this dandelion place located? Big Ds?Weymouth.

And they were pretty good.

OlGary
04-04-19, 19:51
Been in the AMP Hobby for over 1 year now. Liked Wayland, then loved Harmony. We all know how things are changing, Thank you Bob K. Wondering what the "experts / veterans" think? Is this the start of the extinction process? Sad days for sure!There will be no any "extinction", it's just not going to happen. You don't stop going to restaurants because you heard that some people had bad food poisoning in a shitty diner in Florida. I personally don't see any changes on the parlor scene whatsoever, all my go-to places are as active as ever. I even got a new dependable go-to place in Belmont. The only detectable effect of this K-affair is that people on MA board specifically are less open in descriptions of their AMP adventures. But if you look at other boards (SF, Chicago, LA, and many other), people are quite open in their stories. A good side of all this recent paranoia here is that the parlors get less traffic, and I started getting what I always wanted but never could from my old AMP friends.

Aardvarks
04-04-19, 20:26
There will be no any "extinction", it's just not going to happen. You don't stop going to restaurants because you heard that some people had bad food poisoning in a shitty diner in Florida. I personally don't see any changes on the parlor scene whatsoever, all my go-to places are as active as ever. I even got a new dependable go-to place in Belmont. The only detectable effect of this K-affair is that people on MA board specifically are less open in descriptions of their AMP adventures. But if you look at other boards (SF, Chicago, LA, and many other), people are quite open in their stories. A good side of all this recent paranoia here is that the parlors get less traffic, and I started getting what I always wanted but never could from my old AMP friends.I can't wait for this to blow over. 3 of my gotos have closed in the last 2 weeks. One of which I went to the day before a bust (damn! I agree though when I went in there was no business. They were all just sitting around doing nothing. Actually started fighting over me was pretty hilarious. Got incredible service due to the inactivity.

And a friend who is affiliated with Uncle LEO told me all the media reporting and BS in Mass is causing them to have to actually start looking at this stuff when they really were not intending to.

OlGary
04-04-19, 20:54
I can't wait for this to blow over. 3 of my gotos have closed in the last 2 weeks. One of which I went to the day before a bust (damn! I agree though when I went in there was no business. They were all just sitting around doing nothing. Actually started fighting over me was pretty hilarious. Got incredible service due to the inactivity.

And a friend who is affiliated with Uncle LEO told me all the media reporting and BS in Mass is causing them to have to actually start looking at this stuff when they really were not intending to.They know exactly what's going on inside the "establishments". If they wanted to, they could shut them down (at least most notorious ones) in one day. There are reasons (see, I am extra cautious now as well -- not listing the reasons!) why they are not willing to do that. Most likely, everything will largely stay the way it is.

Inside495
04-05-19, 02:05
I think the trend may lead to opening of more 'holistic"/ beauty type places rather than straight up body work establishments. Businesses you can go to for a hair cut, facial, steam, body wax; and extras with a wink and a nod.

Trickster666
04-05-19, 05:14
They know exactly what's going on inside the "establishments". If they wanted to, they could shut them down (at least most notorious ones) in one day. There are reasons (see, I am extra cautious now as well -- not listing the reasons!) why they are not willing to do that. Most likely, everything will largely stay the way it is.True that. Otherwise, how can you explain that the places like the tranny shithole at Linden stay in business for years? Literally everyone knows it's a brothel, and they are next door to the dog business populated by mid-age women who are sick and tired seeing all these older dudes streaming to the parlor all day long. Besides that, there's a dealership (Aston Martin) just across the street with cars in the 250-400 K range facing the parlor. The guys working their also can see clearly what's going on. The shithole remains open and it will stay this way because the people who decides who stays and who goes are pragmatically motivated in maintaining the staus quo.

WayTooNice
04-05-19, 07:38
They know exactly what's going on inside the "establishments". If they wanted to, they could shut them down (at least most notorious ones) in one day. There are reasons (see, I am extra cautious now as well -- not listing the reasons!) why they are not willing to do that. Most likely, everything will largely stay the way it is.But with the closing of basically all the main "Spas" in RI it sure doesn't seem like the way it was!

Are you saying Harmony, Pleasant are just shut temporarily?

WayTooNice
04-05-19, 07:44
Got lucky the other day, hit an AMP I go to every once in awhile and the girl was alone. I think she liked me, wanted to get laid and make some $ at the same time. This is a place that is known to me as not FS and I have tried and gotten close but no cigar. There are to many places closing lately for me to feel comfortable posting it publicly. Anyways she told me she is going back to NY soon and I checked back a couple of days later and they said she was gone and they were closed for the night but a new girl tomorrow.

She said they rotate every two mos. For new girls. Even though the place was empty she was paranoid because of the cameras and apparently they monitor when guys come and go for how long. I paid for hh but we were hitting it off so I told her I would get he hr. . 6 + $. 20 Tip. Not bad looking. She was probably an A cup but sucked on her nips and they were nice. She wouldn't let me FIV but let me have FS multilple positions I brought the cover and was prepared just in case. But I can't get off with one of those things on and ended up J. O. On her. She had a nice ass, that's my thing. I would have done it all night if she let me and wasn't so paranoid. But we had fun and she was a good doobie for letting me do the deed. She said I was the only one she let do that since she has been here (who knows and cares really). But if you want to know more and try for yourself PM me must be a SR Member and not a Jerk. I would prefer if you offered something in return but either way I will spill if I feel a good vibe from you.

I posted recently on RI forum had a good first time at Pleasant and I am really pissed about Harmony and the East. I really didn't like Harmony that much only went there once but didn't really like it. But I blame Trump the Conservatives and the damn "Me Too" movement for all this crap that is going on. Guys are guys and we need to get off and if we are not in a relationship or not getting our needs met in the relationship we are in then aamps should be a safe place for us to go without the general public making a big deal about it. If it's LE is shutting down a place for legitimate trafficking then I'm fine with that. But shutting down these places just because. Of politics is BS. Somebody has to stand up to these people or we are all going to end up as a bunch of submissives "yes dear" "whatever you want dear".So Bummed about Harmony and Pleasant.

Miserable honestly.

Started my out of the office Monday afternoon weekly meetings about a month ago.

LOL.

Abruptly changed this week.

Sucks.

OlGary
04-05-19, 12:30
But with the closing of basically all the main "Spas" in RI it sure doesn't seem like the way it was!

Are you saying Harmony, Pleasant are just shut temporarily?We have no any info on why these parlors in RI were closed. The AMPs are most commonly shut down when they either stop paying protection money or refuse providing freebies to the right people. As we all know, there are establishments operating for many years quite openly and nothing ever happens to them. You can guess why.

Sounds
04-05-19, 13:16
True that. Otherwise, how can you explain that the places like the tranny shithole at Linden stay in business for years? Literally everyone knows it's a brothel, and they are next door to the dog business populated by mid-age women who are sick and tired seeing all these older dudes streaming to the parlor all day long. Besides that, there's a dealership (Aston Martin) just across the street with cars in the 250-400 K range facing the parlor. The guys working their also can see clearly what's going on. The shithole remains open and it will stay this way because the people who decides who stays and who goes are pragmatically motivated in maintaining the staus quo.Going by the billionaires arrested in FL, the Aston Martin dealership may be seen has having a nice perk being across the street from a parlor!

OlGary
04-05-19, 20:53
True that. Otherwise, how can you explain that the places like the tranny shithole at Linden stay in business for years? Literally everyone knows it's a brothel, and they are next door to the dog business populated by mid-age women who are sick and tired seeing all these older dudes streaming to the parlor all day long. Besides that, there's a dealership (Aston Martin) just across the street with cars in the 250-400 K range facing the parlor. The guys working their also can see clearly what's going on. The shithole remains open and it will stay this way because the people who decides who stays and who goes are pragmatically motivated in maintaining the staus quo.The place at Linden St is so exposed, you should be absolutely insane to go there.

Trickster666
04-05-19, 21:01
Going by the billionaires arrested in FL, the Aston Martin dealership may be seen has having a nice perk being across the street from a parlor!LOL! Being in Waltham for more than 10 years, the tranny at Linden definitely knows well the Kraft's old dick.

CamperVan10
04-06-19, 14:15
Heard their landlord turned against them and forced them out. I understand they are looking for a new location. Jessica is working in Framingham now.Any 411 on where she is in Framingham? Or any intel on the Framingham scene these days? FBW went way down hill after being a very reliable spot for years. Stopped going. But could return if it has improved. T I A.

CV.

WayTooNice
04-06-19, 16:57
MetroWest (Framingham, Natick).

I found Nothing!!

Any 411 on where she is in Framingham? Or any intel on the Framingham scene these days? FBW went way down hill after being a very reliable spot for years. Stopped going. But could return if it has improved. T I A.

CV.

Sex Rohmer
04-06-19, 20:38
Any 411 on where she is in Framingham? Or any intel on the Framingham scene these days? FBW went way down hill after being a very reliable spot for years. Stopped going. But could return if it has improved. T I A.

CV.Try FBW again.

Treyreed1
04-06-19, 23:23
I dreamed a good time at Fragrance, the girl was not Keelee but the other one, slightly more fit, but also with that slightly forced "clubbing" look. I persuaded her on this, my second visit to let me massage her. She then provided HJ while I was massaging her and kissing a pair of excellent breasts. No complaints but I did pay the 75 house fee plus 80 tip.

GuyFrom
04-07-19, 16:31
Lotus in Danvers all closed up yesterday, not answering phones. Any intel?Amy's / Mellisa's Spa in Danvers number is also not working. "The number you dialed is not a working number bla bla".

Momo2
04-08-19, 08:27
Amy's / Mellisa's Spa in Danvers number is also not working. "The number you dialed is not a working number bla bla".The couple that owned Platinum Spa in Norwell also owned Melissa Spa In Danvers. So when they were arrested in March I was not surprised to hear on this board that the Danvers spa was closed for renovation. Their court day was scheduled for March 29th. Going to miss Jennifer, Coco and the rest of the crew. They had a crew of four rotating back and forth every month. Jennifer had gone to China for an extended vacation in January and was suppose to be back in April. They only arrested the owners, took their passports and made them wear ankle bracelets.

Stay Safe.

ChellickG
04-08-19, 08:36
I was saddened to learn that sunshine closed down / was raided. It was one of my go-to places for a while. I drove by the other day and the signs were down and the storefront was empty. But, they're still posting on Adlist24 as recently as today with some really wacky nonsense about giving the money in a red envelope. The real number (cell) said they were closed but the number on the ad and their other listings is a landline. Maybe uncle LEO is searching for desperate mongers?

CityxSlicker
04-08-19, 09:30
Went to 210 Winter St in Wey. Seems like a pretty under the radar place. Only one woman works there from what I can tell. Got a half hour, pretty standard, bit of tease, then flip. Some minor negotiation on the flip and top came off, bra, off, and pants down to the knees for the finish. Nice full Bush, nice nips, no ass but what do you expect. Not mind blowing but not bad for the price. 40/40.

Oh, but its like two buildings down from the police station so that can be a little nerve wracking haha.

Yello Tail
04-08-19, 15:16
The couple that owned Platinum Spa in Norwell also owned Melissa Spa In Danvers. So when they were arrested in March I was not surprised to hear on this board that the Danvers spa was closed for renovation. Their court day was scheduled for March 29th. Going to miss Jennifer, Coco and the rest of the crew. They had a crew of four rotating back and forth every month. Jennifer had gone to China for an extended vacation in January and was suppose to be back in April. They only arrested the owners, took their passports and made them wear ankle bracelets. Stay Safe.Been seeing her since her days working in Somerville. Definitely going to miss her.

Chicag0
04-08-19, 16:11
Amy's / Mellisa's Spa in Danvers number is also not working. "The number you dialed is not a working number bla bla".So today they answered the phone. Ended up not going but good to hear they are still open. Candy and Lee are very good massage therapists and I would miss them.

FreakyDeaky46
04-09-19, 10:16
We have no any info on why these parlors in RI were closed. The AMPs are most commonly shut down when they either stop paying protection money or refuse providing freebies to the right people. As we all know, there are establishments operating for many years quite openly and nothing ever happens to them. You can guess why.Raids last couple of weeks at Far East, Harmony, 1021 and smilers.

FreakyDeaky46
04-09-19, 10:28
Weymouth.

And they were pretty good.Over by the water in Weymouth, and yes very enjoyable.

Obediah
04-09-19, 12:49
Does anyone know if Coco is still at School St in Lex, please?

Ccup2
04-09-19, 12:50
https://massage.eros.com/massachusetts/boston/files/8548015.htm?cat=83#.

Up to her or his old tricks. Different name. Buyer be ware.

SlowMo
04-09-19, 18:05
Does anyone know if Coco is still at School St in Lex, please?Yes, but. A buddy who I turned on to this place on account of Coco's excellent back walk called me yesterday with quite the story. He visited a few days ago to see Coco. He said he was pulled over by an unmarked LEO half a mile from Scool st on his way out. LEO wanted to know if anything funny goes on in there. I'm glad it was him and not me who got pulled over because I might have had a hard time keeping a straight face. Any how, better avoid Lex for now. I'll keep hanging out elsewhere.

SM.

Trickster666
04-09-19, 20:46

Up to her or his old tricks. Different name. Buyer be ware.Octavia is back? I guess that waiting tables or flipping burgers is not that appealing after all. She is like infamous Sarah. Never goes away and always cheat. By the way, stopped by Linden hoping to duck the chubster, but she wasn't there. The tranny was busy (with one of you, gentlemen), but stepped out and spoke with me for a few seconds. Man, she now looks like an ancient Chinese warrior. Balding and skinny. Just plain scary. Don't quite understand how anyone can get it up on it.

Sex Rohmer
04-09-19, 21:38
Yes, but. A buddy who I turned on to this place on account of Coco's excellent back walk called me yesterday with quite the story. He visited a few days ago to see Coco. He said he was pulled over by an unmarked LEO half a mile from Scool st on his way out. LEO wanted to know if anything funny goes on in there. I'm glad it was him and not me who got pulled over because I might have had a hard time keeping a straight face. Any how, better avoid Lex for now. I'll keep hanging out elsewhere.

SM.Its the owner and his wife that they are after. Sometimes, he sits in his car in the parking lot and writes down license plates. There are many reasons to steer clear and no reason to take the risk. Crystal on Muzzey is good and there are plenty of choices in Waltham and a few in Bedford.

RI CheeseHead
04-10-19, 08:31
Raids last couple of weeks at Far East, Harmony, 1021 and smilers.Either of the last 2 expected to open up?

Did 1021 go back to old Ruby / Sandy style service?

RI CheeseHead
04-10-19, 08:33
Its the owner and his wife that they are after. Sometimes, he sits in his car in the parking lot and writes down license plates. There are many reasons to steer clear and no reason to take the risk. Crystal on Muzzey is good and there are plenty of choices in Waltham and a few in Bedford.He = owner or LEO?

DoubleDippin
04-10-19, 11:21
Without a doubt the various AMP locations are feeling LEO's pressure. You might try and obtain digits to keep in contact with your favs.

Sooner or later the pressure will be put on them and it is without a doubt that LEO will be nearby watching and ready to pounce on some poor smuck.

The times have changed. Open sites like this only fuel LEO's efforts and some headline hungry reporter will be close by.

Ambrose
04-10-19, 12:55
Just curious if anyone has info on this place. Looks very legit and if so that's still OK. I enjoy all types of massage.

Obediah
04-10-19, 12:56
Its the owner and his wife that they are after. Sometimes, he sits in his car in the parking lot and writes down license plates. There are many reasons to steer clear and no reason to take the risk. Crystal on Muzzey is good and there are plenty of choices in Waltham and a few in Bedford.Thank you!

MassageMama
04-10-19, 14:40
Not familiar with either of the two therapists at High Street, Angela or Coco. I think Wei Wei is gone! If anyone has current info, PM me only (given the current climate). Thanks!

HomerSpinSome
04-10-19, 16:24
Not familiar with either of the two therapists at High Street, Angela or Coco. I think Wei Wei is gone! If anyone has current info, PM me only (given the current climate). Thanks!If you're taliking about High St. In Waltham, I went there one afternoon last week. It wasn't open and didn't look like it would open any time soon.

Jimmy Weed
04-10-19, 19:15
Not familiar with either of the two therapists at High Street, Angela or Coco. I think Wei Wei is gone! If anyone has current info, PM me only (given the current climate). Thanks!Probably a coincidence, I called there about 3 weeks ago to see Wei Wei and was told she wasn't there. About the same time reports of a girl named Wei Wei started showing up on the Queens NY massage parlor thread, again its probably a coincidence.

OlGary
04-10-19, 21:51
Just curious if anyone has info on this place. Looks very legit and if so that's still OK. I enjoy all types of massage.If you are talking about the place in Newton, save your time and money and go elsewhere.

HighLife390
04-11-19, 12:11
You have to call the number then they come let you in when you're at the door (next to pizza joint).

Also RM did not have a phone number for them that worked. How does one get in there?

Izmiz
04-12-19, 11:15
Any one has had any experience in Groton ma.

Or anything close by 10-15 min max.

Please let me know.

Thanks.

Asian or non Asian or anything would work (NO TS LOL).

Little Tony II
04-12-19, 22:34
Groton itself does not have anything going on but it is close to Tewksbury, Lowell, & Lawrence.

Tony.

Any one has had any experience in Groton ma.

Or anything close by 10-15 min max.

Please let me know.

Thanks.

Asian or non Asian or anything would work (NO TS LOL).

Jay117
04-13-19, 00:28
Anyone see the new place, Rose, in Millis? It's in a pretty visible spot, but certainly looks just like a standard AMP. Near the post office, just a few feet off 109. Wondering if anyone's TOFTT there yet.

Augustwest
04-13-19, 08:50
Got it. My question (other than are they still active there?) was how do I find the number. I tried the rub maps number (dead # and there is not a window sign or anything visible at the door.

You have to call the number then they come let you in when you're at the door (next to pizza joint).

Motoman36
04-13-19, 09:43
Got it. My question (other than are they still active there?) was how do I find the number. I tried the rub maps number (dead # and there is not a window sign or anything visible at the door.You have to scroll thru CXG to find the ad with number **7-818-6462 I just looked its there now.

Spaz2580
04-13-19, 10:22
Got a groupon for Blue Ocean. Anyone been and left happy or legit place? If legit it's ok too. Legit massages needed once in a while.

RustyNai
04-13-19, 23:05
Re-visited the Qs a couple weeks ago.

59 Cod: was in the area, figured I stopped by, awesome location. Piss poor service. Drew Lily (or something like that) Very-very average looking and uninterested. Terrible massage and totally mechanical. Haggling for standard service, got annoyed. This place doesn't realize that it's dead right now an they should really be nice to customers. Done with this place, too bad.

Billings: got offered 4-hands for no extra charge at all. Two grannies, okay look for age. No haggle, great massage and service, some fun chatting.

Anan: weird vibe, drew Monica, average looking. Got hh, terrible massage and not so great service, but no haggle and delivered in the end.

SreeDeep
04-14-19, 11:07
Are there any confirmed FS places in Brookline or Allston. I can see Tulip and 1908 offer extras. Any other place?

Mmaddmann
04-14-19, 16:14

Up to her or his old tricks. Different name. Buyer be ware.Geez- I didn't know she was trans. I contacted her and got a strange response: first she said let's meet then she said "now you're cheapening it" when I said I was "up for anything". Then "bye bye".

That plus reading her site- this seems like a troubled even unstable person. I would have stayed far away after that anyway, even without this new info.

PlasterMoon
04-14-19, 17:40
On CityXGuide. Presumably they are open, although I can't stop by as I'm out of town for the rest of the week.

Dboy111
04-14-19, 19:58
Can somebody please tell me some massage parlors with pretty girls that I can check out. Skinny no boobs doesn't matter just pretty. Do you have any recommendations. Someone pretty. Would appreciate it. The prettiest I've seen was coco from Lexington and Mimi at novus spa in Watertown. But I'm looking for a new place. Thank you!

DBoy1111
04-14-19, 22:31
Can somebody please tell me some massage parlors with pretty girls that I can check out. Skinny no boobs doesn't matter just pretty. Do you have any recommendations. Someone pretty. Would appreciate it. The prettiest I've seen was coco from Lexington and Mimi at novus spa in Watertown. But I'm looking for a new place. Thank you!I'm really serious, this time I will post a really comprehensive review, promise!

Hit me me up PM Style dawgs.

M Scores Easy
04-15-19, 08:26
The AMP gods have cursed me. 3 out of 5 my five regular places are closed down.

I recently tried 1 Mountain in Burl. The provider was a decent looking thicker girl. Very relaxing massage but no happy times.

She could be being cautious. I disclosed that I knew the previous provider, thinking she'd know I've been there. No dice.

HappyDave
04-15-19, 09:49
Re-visited the Qs a couple weeks ago.

59 Cod: was in the area, figured I stopped by, awesome location. Piss poor service. Drew Lily (or something like that) Very-very average looking and uninterested. Terrible massage and totally mechanical. Haggling for standard service, got annoyed. This place doesn't realize that it's dead right now an they should really be nice to customers. Done with this place, too bad.

Billings: got offered 4-hands for no extra charge at all. Two grannies, okay look for age. No haggle, great massage and service, some fun chatting.

Anan: weird vibe, drew Monica, average looking. Got hh, terrible massage and not so great service, but no haggle and delivered in the end.Thank you for the report, everyone seems to be laying low since the hammer came down in RI. Have to admit I had become accustomed to the quality and service level of RI when funds and time alowed. Quincy was a go to as a closer option but with angel gone and consistency and haggle factor of Coddington I have had almost no intrest to go out and venture.

Fuhgetaboudit
04-15-19, 09:55
So I have frequented a very good, quiet and trustworthy provider in Framg for some time. Basically a lone ranger type of operation now. Lately she has more intensely talked about she may close down for at-least "awhile" in the near future, due to all of the attention and paranoia that the current anti-parlor environment has created. "Awhile" is not a few days or a couple of weeks. That's sad, for her and for us mongers.

PadMe5
04-15-19, 10:11
You have to scroll thru CXG to find the ad with number **7-818-6462 I just looked its there now.Are we talking the usual CT grannies or anyone younger / prettier? Thanks.

punteruk
04-15-19, 13:41
Groton itself does not have anything going on but it is close to Tewksbury, Lowell, & Lawrence.

Tony.Get on Rte 40 where it starts at Groton center. Drive to the other end, about 20 min. A couple of nice options there. Look in the Lowell forum for "ST".

BostonMan781
04-15-19, 14:36

I recently tried 1 Mountain in Burl. The provider was a decent looking thicker girl. Very relaxing massage but no happy times.

She could be being cautious. I disclosed that I knew the previous provider, thinking she'd know I've been there. No dice.Wait this place is still open?

Siftysifty
04-15-19, 18:32
Went by yesterday Wei Wei and Coco working. Angela on vacation Took Coco for 30 min at 40. OTC roaming during a not so good massage. Flip asked 100 for BJ Declined. Standard happiness with UTC upper and lower for 60. In and out in 20 min.

RI CheeseHead
04-16-19, 00:55
Went by yesterday Wei Wei and Coco working. Angela on vacation Took Coco for 30 min at 40. OTC roaming during a not so good massage. Flip asked 100 for BJ Declined. Standard happiness with UTC upper and lower for 60. In and out in 20 min.Why you tip so much?

MoreBJs
04-16-19, 06:56
Very cute, large see cups, about late 20's. Took half hour at 40 with 40 tip for utc top and suckling and otc bottom. Got full 30 minutes and small water on way out. Great parking and very discreet. Other girl is Coco, who I didn't meet but Mimi told me about. Even though I admitted that it was my first time there and didn't touch her anywhere while on stomach, or give any signals, I still got soft touch and reach under and then flip and happy ending. So there goes the theory that they search for signals before giving HE. Also, I called star 67 from my phone, yet even despite that still got standard happiness. I'm beginning to believe that just about anyone can now go into any place and say little to nothing and give no signals and still get happiness. Mimi certainly took no precautions, or grilled me in any way. I will go back in a week or so and try the other girl.

M Scores Easy
04-16-19, 07:02
Wait this place is still open?Indeed it is. Try your luck, and report to us.

TalkTwoSam
04-16-19, 10:43
Wanted a legit massage and took the $100 for an hr. They give you a set of flip flops and you put your shoes in a locker. Then got assigned to a woman who looked to be well in her 40's. Took me to my room. Then Undress there and wear shorts and bath robe provided by them. There is a locker in the room to put your personal belongings in.

Started with the steam room followed by table shower. Then the sauna which was a little too hot for me. The other talent I saw while walking back to the room didn't seemto be either young or attractive. Offered me a fresh pair of shorts to wesr but I declined. Put a blanket on me and offered back walk which was relaxing. There was no conversation. I asked her name and she said something which rhymes with 'Jin' or 'win'. She didn't seem too vocal. Got hot stone as well and flipped. Nothing was offered and I didn't ask as I wasnt attracted to her too much.

She lost her motivation towards the end and just told me my time was up.

Overall, its a value for getting steam, sauna, TS and 1 hr massage for 100. But I felt Smile spa in domerville is a better choicw for legit massages.

CityxSlicker
04-16-19, 16:48
Got a groupon for Blue Ocean. Anyone been and left happy or legit place? If legit it's ok too. Legit massages needed once in a while.I actually just saw this Groupon today for Blue Ocean and was wondering the same thing haha. When you end up going I'd love to hear if you leave happy, might jump on the Groupon too next time they have a sale. I bought a Groupon for Sherry's Spa last week. Called today, Ill be going tomorrow and I'll give an update.

Jrvegasfun
04-17-19, 13:49
I know everyone is different, but what is your preferred time of day to visit a massage parlor? Most open around 10 am and close around 9 or10 pm, do you find first thing gets you better service or is late in the evening better? Are the ladies generally worn out by the end of the day?

I just hate the sound of the door opening and closing and the phone ringing off the hook during mid day and after work (5-6 PM).

CityxSlicker
04-17-19, 19:31
I know everyone is different, but what is your preferred time of day to visit a massage parlor? Most open around 10 am and close around 9 or10 pm, do you find first thing gets you better service or is late in the evening better? Are the ladies generally worn out by the end of the day?

I just hate the sound of the door opening and closing and the phone ringing off the hook during mid day and after work (5-6 PM).With my schedule its easier for me to go earlier so that's when I tend to go (11 AM - 1 PM-ish) and I find that I get great service and am rarely interrupted. I've never gone later than about 6 PM but it seems to me that around 3 it starts to get busier, I hear other mongers coming in and out, and unless there are several girls working it can feel rushed if theres another guy waiting. I can't speak to the ladies getting worn out by the end of the day, but they don't seem to show signs of wearing out even as late as 6. I think the money fuels them.

Joe Bujian
04-17-19, 21:54
An hour before opening time has worked well for me over the years. Of course this requires a good relationship with either the provider or the establishment. I am sure I am not the first or last to use this MO.

DownWind
04-17-19, 21:58
Got a groupon for Blue Ocean. Anyone been and left happy or legit place? If legit it's ok too. Legit massages needed once in a while.100% legit. Door stays open. Walk in us easy as business is slow. Massage is excellent, place is clean, but absolutely no happiness. Only draw back is with door open, you can hear chatter at times. Plus, next to train tracks. Easy free parking. Your business is appreciated.

Maestroo
04-18-19, 09:34
Anyone see the new place, Rose, in Millis? It's in a pretty visible spot, but certainly looks just like a standard AMP. Near the post office, just a few feet off 109. Wondering if anyone's TOFTT there yet.Any luck? Anybody?

Trailman44
04-18-19, 09:57
So I made a recent trip to one of my favorite spots. I don't partake often but when I do I drop a review. It had been several months since I had been here and much has changed. I saw Gina (same girl new name) and from the start I could spot the differences. I asked for the typical shower and they led me to the room. The table shower is gone and the shower is now a solo event.

We made it back to the room, I hopped on the table and the massage began. She started discussing how they had been very recently visited by many uncles and it is why it felt different. She stopped and asked me if I was comfortable with that and wanted to continue on. She made it very clear that they were still under a watchful eye. I needed a good massage so I continued on. This why I keep coming back. She did a fantastic job for the hour and I was on my way. Everything was face down and while playful she was quite reserved. She discussed the recent changes at the beginning and end of the massage.

Couple stories she told:

-They learned that visitors were being stopped and questioned on their way out. Said this was happening a few weeks before the visit.

-She knew of other spas that were visited and shutdown with up to 30 people and 20 of them were regular visitors of those spas. For years.

-The goals were laid out to them during the visit and it is a matter of time before every location in MA gets a visit. If they haven't been visited yet, they are collecting information and watching the location. If they aren't watching yet. They will be.

-There are a lot of resources behind this with many 3 letter agencies involved with local support.

I'm not trying to create fear. Just passing along what I heard for stories.

JonnyT017
04-18-19, 10:27

I just hate the sound of the door opening and closing and the phone ringing off the hook during mid day and after work (5-6 PM).I also prefer going early in the day if possible, mainly to avoid other clients being present. Also, the providers tend to seem less rushed earlier in the day.

DontFailMeNow
04-18-19, 10:57
Got it. My question (other than are they still active there?) was how do I find the number. I tried the rub maps number (dead # and there is not a window sign or anything visible at the door.

You have to scroll thru CXG to find the ad with number **7-818-6462 I just looked its there now.

Are we talking the usual CT grannies or anyone younger / prettier? Thanks.Given the climate and what's been going down, why are outing a place on a public forum with nearly the entire number listed? You guys don't know how to send PMs? As I've known this woman for years, and she's been in business for years before we met, I'd love it, for her sake, if you guys didn't fuck her shit up.

And regarding all the granny talk that always comes up when talking CT. Beggars can't be choosers. These spots are dropping like flies. Be thankful there's some spots still left. You want young, tight bodied 8's and 9's, then stick to Eros and be prepared to pay up. And when you do happen to stumble upon a gem that's rotated into a CT spot (happens all the time) at one of these 40/60 joints, help her out. Tip appropriately and be protective given what we're dealing with right now. Make a general review but only discuss details through PM to other trusted / senior members. It's about preservation now. If you want there to still be options out there, then do right by these spots and guard them in a public forum.

And if you don’t like my stance on things, oh well.

Trickster666
04-18-19, 11:02
-She knew of other spas that were visited and shutdown with up to 30 people and 20 of them were regular visitors of those spas. For years. Could you, please, explain what that means?

Jay117
04-18-19, 11:16

I just hate the sound of the door opening and closing and the phone ringing off the hook during mid day and after work (5-6 PM).Personally, I like to be first, in an otherwise empty storefront.

Yello Tail
04-18-19, 14:30
Personally, I like to be first, in an otherwise empty storefront.I prefer the morning unless it's in an office building. If an office building I prefer after hours.

VilunyaChert
04-18-19, 16:56
An hour before opening time has worked well for me over the years. Of course this requires a good relationship with either the provider or the establishment. I am sure I am not the first or last to use this MO.You are not.

Tomm42
04-18-19, 17:39
Anyone ever try this place?

https://worcester.rubratings.com/113528

Trailman44
04-18-19, 20:44
Could you, please, explain what that means?She had friends in other locations that have been visited and shut down. When uncle visited they came with 30 people. Of those 30,20 had been long time frequenters of said location.

Victorth
04-19-19, 00:03
Anyone ever try this place?

https://worcester.rubratings.com/113528Went there several times, but years ago. Tai (assuming she's still the sole masseuse) is a gentle caring person but I stopped because (1) I didn't care for her massage (just a personal preference thing), (2) won't wait until after extras before insisting on the tip, (3) uses a rubber glove. Hot tub is nice, but boring to sit alone. Also a bit more costly (was $90 before a tip).

M Scores Easy
04-19-19, 07:38
I'm going to be in the Waltham area this weekend. I know there's a ton of reviews here, but I'm looking for the cleanest facility with just a decent, relaxing massage. I don't even care about HE. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Spanker100
04-19-19, 08:18
I'm going to be in the Waltham area this weekend. I know there's a ton of reviews here, but I'm looking for the cleanest facility with just a decent, relaxing massage. I don't even care about HE. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.None of them are clean. Take a shower asap after your massage.

OlGary
04-19-19, 09:26
I'm going to be in the Waltham area this weekend. I know there's a ton of reviews here, but I'm looking for the cleanest facility with just a decent, relaxing massage. I don't even care about HE. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.Both 1060 and CB are quite clean. Massage-wise not bad either.

Top Floor
04-19-19, 11:05
Clean out your inbox.

I'm going to be in the Waltham area this weekend. I know there's a ton of reviews here, but I'm looking for the cleanest facility with just a decent, relaxing massage. I don't even care about HE. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks in advance..

Trickster666
04-19-19, 12:23
I'm going to be in the Waltham area this weekend. I know there's a ton of reviews here, but I'm looking for the cleanest facility with just a decent, relaxing massage. I don't even care about HE. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.Hard to tell which one is the cleanest. Most of them look identical in this respect. But I can give you top 3 which seem to be the dirtiest in Waltham. The place at Linden easily beats them all. Two providers there, the tranny and Apple, and they f-k bare everyone indiscriminately regardless how long they know them, 5 years or 5 minutes. Too bad the parlor doesn't have a shower, meaning that you will be sampling someone else's bodily fluids if you are not the first customer on this unlucky for you day. The distant second is South, that is followed by 986.

HowardSprague
04-19-19, 13:44
Both 1060 and CB are quite clean. Massage-wise not bad either.I'll second that on CB. Would not go there if it weren't and it's been a favorite of mine for years. Never been to 1060.

CamperVan10
04-19-19, 14:54
I'm going to be in the Waltham area this weekend. I know there's a ton of reviews here, but I'm looking for the cleanest facility with just a decent, relaxing massage. I don't even care about HE. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.I'd say 1060.

CB is too but can get too busy at times with hustle and shuffle. 986, Moody and Linden are fine too. But 1060 is a little nicer. High st is new and nice.

1205 is not. Is it even open? Used to visit often despite its lack of hygiene. Lulu was great at prostate massage.

CamperVan10
04-19-19, 16:51
905 main not 1205. Sorry.

I'd say 1060.

CB is too but can get too busy at times with hustle and shuffle. 986, Moody and Linden are fine too. But 1060 is a little nicer. High st is new and nice.

1205 is not. Is it even open? Used to visit often despite its lack of hygiene. Lulu was great at prostate massage.

Fuhgetaboudit
04-19-19, 22:19
I started in Newton Highlands one night this week, the route starting at Galen and Washington St. Decided not to try Debbie's in adjacent Watertown. Tempted to head over to One Main or Waverly in Watertown, but decided against that (too worried they are being closed surveilled).

I detoured via going down Adams St, but continued on because not sure if that place was closed nowadays and even if still open, I have not read anything good about the place.

Decided to go down to Red Azalea. Had not been there in years. Got there, ready to park to go in. Something said nahhhh.

So I continued the unscripted journey on the path and got to 249/251 High in Waltham. Was going to park in front of the cemetery. But said no to myself, because if Waverly and One Main are being watched, then I would not risk it with their sister High St location. So I just kept on goin.

I then headed toward the place next to the corner of High and 299 Newton St. No convenient parking space, so I passed on that place too.

I continued heading west, and passed right by the place on upper Moody St. , across from Heidi's breakfast place. (got to admit, I like that little place and big George.) As I went through the Moody St intersection, and entered Maple St, I had a flashback. I have long-missed the massage place that used to be in the back little parking lot on Maple St, in the church parking lot. Always had great service there. One of the Asian women used to sing songs to me in Spanish. It was kinda weird, but she had a great soothing voice, plus, the women there provided great low priced FS. (If that place was still open, it would have gotten my vote as the absolutely dirtiest place in Waltham).

Arrived at 32 South St, went in. No one was in the reception room area. Observed the middle rubroom door, which was opened a crack, slowwwwwly and quietly close. I knew what that meant (get dressed and quickly wipe cum off of her hands or body). Then, who pops out, but Angela herself. I looked at her puffy face cheeks. Talked to her for a moment. Observed another provider that was there. Decided I really did not even want to be there. So I quickly left that place.

Then I walked from Angela's place over to Main St. Remember, I am in Waltham, not Watertown. I decided to go to 986, vs ex-Apple's 1060 or the upstairs Oasis place at 976. Greeted by Coco and crew, but drew the girl with like a French name. Before writing this review, I saw a post where one of you guys rated 986 right up there (or, is it right down there) as being one of the dirtiest places in Waltham. That was funny, because while I was on the table with my head in the hole, I opened my eyes, and had a clear view of how the rug was completely worn out with only subfloor exposed. So I guess I agree it is not a clean place. But they change the paper on the table each time. I don't go there to walk around the place in my bare feet, and I don't lie on the floor, so the lack of the floor being gross and not clean does not bother me. The rest of the rooms and hallway are reasonably clean based on my low standards.

Frenchy was great for massage and the visit. She really took care of pain points in my back that I didn't realize I had until she massaged them. She in no way tried to rush me, and she specifically did not short me even one minute of my time. As typical during my past visits there, Coco is warm and welcoming when she is available. I left what I think is a good tip, and will be back there soon.

Vintage68
04-19-19, 22:51
I started in Newton Highlands one night this week, the route starting at Galen and Washington St. Decided not to try Debbie's in adjacent Watertown. Tempted to head over to One Main or Waverly in Watertown, but decided against that (too worried they are being closed surveilled).

I detoured via going down Adams St, but continued on because not sure if that place was closed nowadays and even if still open, I have not read anything good about the place.

Decided to go down to Red Azalea. Had not been there in years. Got there, ready to park to go in. Something said nahhhh.

So I continued the unscripted journey on the path and got to 249/251 High in Waltham. Was going to park in front of the cemetery. But said no to myself, because if Waverly and One Main are being watched, then I would not risk it with their sister High St location. So I just kept on goin.

I then headed toward the place next to the corner of High and 299 Newton St. No convenient parking space, so I passed on that place too.

I continued heading west, and passed right by the place on upper Moody St. , across from Heidi's breakfast place. (got to admit, I like that little place and big George.) As I went through the Moody St intersection, and entered Maple St, I had a flashback. I have long-missed the massage place that used to be in the back little parking lot on Maple St, in the church parking lot. Always had great service there. One of the Asian women used to sing songs to me in Spanish. It was kinda weird, but she had a great soothing voice, plus, the women there provided great low priced FS. (If that place was still open, it would have gotten my vote as the absolutely dirtiest place in Waltham).

Arrived at 32 South St, went in. No one was in the reception room area. Observed the middle rubroom door, which was opened a crack, slowwwwwly and quietly close. I knew what that meant (get dressed and quickly wipe cum off of her hands or body). Then, who pops out, but Angela herself. I looked at her puffy face cheeks. Talked to her for a moment. Observed another provider that was there. Decided I really did not even want to be there. So I quickly left that place.

Then I walked from Angela's place over to Main St. Remember, I am in Waltham, not Watertown. I decided to go to 986, vs ex-Apple's 1060 or the upstairs Oasis place at 976. Greeted by Coco and crew, but drew the girl with like a French name. Before writing this review, I saw a post where one of you guys rated 986 right up there (or, is it right down there) as being one of the dirtiest places in Waltham. That was funny, because while I was on the table with my head in the hole, I opened my eyes, and had a clear view of how the rug was completely worn out with only subfloor exposed. So I guess I agree it is not a clean place. But they change the paper on the table each time. I don't go there to walk around the place in my bare feet, and I don't lie on the floor, so the lack of the floor being gross and not clean does not bother me. The rest of the rooms and hallway are reasonably clean based on my low standards.

Frenchy was great for massage and the visit. She really took care of pain points in my back that I didn't realize I had until she massaged them. She in no way tried to rush me, and she specifically did not short me even one minute of my time. As typical during my past visits there, Coco is warm and welcoming when she is available. I left what I think is a good tip, and will be back there soon.Nine paragraphs of absolutely benign information. Thanks I guess.

Vintage68
04-19-19, 23:00
Went to relaxation spa, got a flat chested petite provider who looked to be early to mid 30's. Cute face, nice personality. Paid 40 for half hour. Massage was very clinical and harder than I prefer. She was dressed in yoga pants and t-shirt. Little to no tease, allowed OTC roaming, pulled away from UTC but didn't outright deny. Asked about tip upfront which puts me off. Finish was mechanical. Clean up was tissues and a re-used warm washcloth. Some inconsiderate monger came in about halfway into massage talking and carrying on very loudly. Would not stop talking which was a distraction. How about whispering or using movie theater voice please. Left the agreed upon tip of 50. Probably won't repeat. I can get a no-haggle BBBJ at South st for 30 more.

Jay117
04-20-19, 06:50
Hard to tell which one is the cleanest. Most of them look identical in this respect. But I can give you top 3 which seem to be the dirtiest in Waltham. The place at Linden easily beats them all. Two providers there, the tranny and Apple, and they f-k bare everyone indiscriminately regardless how long they know them, 5 years or 5 minutes.I was at Linden last week. It wasn't, and she didn't.

We should make a drinking game out of these posts. Was your cat run over by a trans-sexual or something?

Jay117
04-20-19, 07:30
Went to Rose Day. Called ahead and was told Yuyu was working, and when I got there they acknowledged my call, but I'm 95% sure my provider wasn't Yuyu. (last I saw her was 6 mo ago at least).

Anyway she was quite nice, very cuddly, half on the table for most of the time, and completely on for some of the time. Nude full-access Saran finish for $. I hate Saran so I wouldn't do that part again, but the rest for sure. If only I knew her name.

(This is the one on the Main Street by the cupcake store, not the Evergreen one a few blocks away)

Zimmm33
04-20-19, 08:02
Thanks for the report and thanks to the moderators for leaving it up. We will all have to digest this and come to our own decisions. I personally come here as much for the warnings / staying safe as for the reports on good spots. Esp since the Kraft episode.

With the goal of NOT pissing off LEO if I am stopped coming out of an AMP, can someone run through exactly what my rights are in MA if I am detained? Again, please be realistic. I would prefer for the interaction with LEO to be firm but POLITE.

Z.

So I made a recent trip to one of my favorite spots. I don't partake often but when I do I drop a review. It had been several months since I had been here and much has changed. I saw Gina (same girl new name) and from the start I could spot the differences. I asked for the typical shower and they led me to the room. The table shower is gone and the shower is now a solo event.

We made it back to the room, I hopped on the table and the massage began. She started discussing how they had been very recently visited by many uncles and it is why it felt different. She stopped and asked me if I was comfortable with that and wanted to continue on. She made it very clear that they were still under a watchful eye. I needed a good massage so I continued on. This why I keep coming back. She did a fantastic job for the hour and I was on my way. Everything was face down and while playful she was quite reserved. She discussed the recent changes at the beginning and end of the massage.

Couple stories she told:

-They learned that visitors were being stopped and questioned on their way out. Said this was happening a few weeks before the visit.

-She knew of other spas that were visited and shutdown with up to 30 people and 20 of them were regular visitors of those spas. For years.

-The goals were laid out to them during the visit and it is a matter of time before every location in MA gets a visit. If they haven't been visited yet, they are collecting information and watching the location. If they aren't watching yet. They will be.

-There are a lot of resources behind this with many 3 letter agencies involved with local support.

I'm not trying to create fear. Just passing along what I heard for stories.

Trickster666
04-20-19, 08:32
I was at Linden last week. It wasn't, and she didn't.

We should make a drinking game out of these posts. Was your cat run over by a trans-sexual or something?What wasn't and who is she who didn't? "Didn't" what? Thank you in advance for clarification!

Scraggy
04-20-19, 09:46
Went there several times, but years ago. Tai (assuming she's still the sole masseuse) is a gentle caring person but I stopped because (1) I didn't care for her massage (just a personal preference thing), (2) won't wait until after extras before insisting on the tip, (3) uses a rubber glove. Hot tub is nice, but boring to sit alone. Also a bit more costly (was $90 before a tip).Went to her often long ago before she moved to Acton. One of the best massages ever and I enjoyed the hot tub. At that time, didn't partake of extras and the rubber glove is a big "no" for me. But if you're after a great Esalen massage, Tai's your girl.

SecretSquirell
04-20-19, 11:54
Went to her often long ago before she moved to Acton. One of the best massages ever and I enjoyed the hot tub. At that time, didn't partake of extras and the rubber glove is a big "no" for me. But if you're after a great Esalen massage, Tai's your girl.I also saw her a couple times before she moved to Acton, I think it was in Wayland, probably 25 years ago. I was in my 20's and It was before I ever had a sensual massage. I was too naive to realize when she asked me at the end if there was anything else she could do for me she was asking me to tell her I wanted a HE. But it was the best massage I ever had and I left feeling like a lump of jello. I repeated but work and location kept me from going back more, then she moved and it was just too far. Plus I lived in Boston, lots of options close to home in those days. Fast forward to about 5 years ago, heard here that more was available so I thought I'd see if massage was still as good plus happiness. Long story short, the massage was nowhere near as good as I remembered and at the end she just said all done and walked out before I had a chance to ask about more. Not that I'm sure I'd have wanted it as I'm guessing she was mid-late 60's then so has to be pushing 70 by now.

HomerSpinSome
04-20-19, 12:48
What wasn't and who is she who didn't? "Didn't" what? Thank you in advance for clarification!It wasn't among the 3 dirtiest AMPs in Waltham.

She didn't offer full service.

My experience matches Jay's. But Linden is way too out in the open given the current climate. Jay I hope you don't mind me butting in. Your post was clear enough to me.

Trickster666
04-20-19, 13:13
It wasn't among the 3 dirtiest AMPs in Waltham.

She didn't offer full service.

My experience matches Jay's. But Linden is way too out in the open given the current climate. Jay I hope you don't mind me butting in. Your post was clear enough to me.I listed Linden as the dirtiest parlor in Waltham not because they have muddy puddles on the floor or walls smeared with feces. You wouldn't see anything like that. I just said that both the tranny and chubby Apple are barebacking people non-stop and the parlor doesn't have a shower. It means that if you visit them after 10:00 AM, there is a good chance that you will be playing someone else's thick white fluid. They don't force you to f-k them bare, LOL! But if you want it, it's readily available.

There is only one "she" there, Apple. The tranny is a man with a part of the colon disguised as a vag.

DurtyDawg
04-20-19, 14:30
Thanks for the report and thanks to the moderators for leaving it up. We will all have to digest this and come to our own decisions. I personally come here as much for the warnings / staying safe as for the reports on good spots. Esp since the Kraft episode.

With the goal of NOT pissing off LEO if I am stopped coming out of an AMP, can someone run through exactly what my rights are in MA if I am detained? Again, please be realistic. I would prefer for the interaction with LEO to be firm but POLITE.

Z."Anything you say can and WILL be used against you in a court of law". Depend on that. Not FOR you, against you! So shut up!

I can't even imagine how their "questioning" might even start. A simple "What are you doing here"? Or "Excuse me, may I ask you a few questions"?

"Sure! It's a spa. I got a massage", not "It's a massage parlour". Make it sound innocent and un-interesting from the start. Act and speak like an up-standing member of the community. Don't volunteer ANY information without a direct question. Be cooperative without really telling them anything. I've never even seen LE at an AMP, but if I WERE stopped and questioned the MOST I'd ever say is "I got a massage. It's cheaper than the chiropractor, my insurance covers it, my wife goes here and suggested it, so I took her advice"!

If asked if there was any sexual contact I'd act absolutely indignant and embarrass the fuck out of them! "Excuse me? What? What kind of question is that? That's offensive!!Asking me a question like that! You should be ashamed of yourself"! Put THEM on the defensive! Then quickly apologize. "I'm sorry, but that was totally unexpected. Please forgive my reaction".

I'm old. I can get away with shit like that. Lmao.

Younger guys might have a tougher time going that route but the theory should still be the same. "I have a sports injury and this is the therapy my doctor recommended", or you were hurt at work, something on those lines.

NEVER admit to sexual contact! Protect yourself, protect them, make it all sound above-board and professional. As you walk away limp to your car. Lmao.

Then go home and take a nap.

Katokay
04-20-19, 21:43
"Anything you say can and WILL be used against you in a court of law". Depend on that. Not FOR you, against you! So shut up!

I can't even imagine how their "questioning" might even start. A simple "What are you doing here"? Or "Excuse me, may I ask you a few questions"?

"Sure! It's a spa. I got a massage", not "It's a massage parlour". Make it sound innocent and un-interesting from the start. Act and speak like an up-standing member of the community. Don't volunteer ANY information without a direct question. Be cooperative without really telling them anything. I've never even seen LE at an AMP, but if I WERE stopped and questioned the MOST I'd ever say is "I got a massage. It's cheaper than the chiropractor, my insurance covers it, my wife goes here and suggested it, so I took her advice"!

If asked if there was any sexual contact I'd act absolutely indignant and embarrass the fuck out of them! "Excuse me? What? What kind of question is that? That's offensive!!Asking me a question like that! You should be ashamed of yourself"! Put THEM on the defensive! Then quickly apologize. "I'm sorry, but that was totally unexpected. Please forgive my reaction".

Younger guys might have a tougher time going that route but the theory should still be the same. "I have a sports injury and this is the therapy my doctor recommended", or you were hurt at work, something on those lines.

NEVER admit to sexual contact! Protect yourself, protect them, make it all sound above-board and professional. As you walk away limp to your car. Lmao.

Then go home and take a nap.Their questioning would not be ".

Asking if there was any sexual contact". It would more be like" We know you had sexual contact, tell the truth and we'll let you go home. We have proof that you paid for sex. Tell us one more time that you didn't and you will be arrested and your name and picture will be on front page of Boston globe and your local paper. You can give your side of the story to the judge but in the meantime you're family and your employer will be reading all about you tomorrow. You're decision, you have 5 seconds or I'm putting the cuffs on. " Oh and by the way if you tell the truth and ask the cop why you're not being let go, his response will be he was going to let you go but his sergeant overruled him but he's sorry.

DurtyDawg
04-20-19, 22:03
Their questioning would not be ".

Asking if there was any sexual contact". It would more be like" We know you had sexual contact, tell the truth and we'll let you go home. We have proof that you paid for sex. Tell us one more time that you didn't and you will be arrested and your name and picture will be on front page of Boston globe and your local paper. You can give your side of the story to the judge but in the meantime you're family and your employer will be reading all about you tomorrow. You're decision, you have 5 seconds or I'm putting the cuffs on. " Oh and by the way if you tell the truth and ask the cop why you're not being let go, his response will be he was going to let you go but his sergeant overruled him but he's sorry.And at that point I'd clam up, say nothing further, look him (or her) straight in the eyes and present my wrists, palms down, and call their bluff.

They're armed thugs and have all the power in a case like this. They DON'T have proof. They use intimidation and scare tactics.

Don't fall for it!! As I said, cooperate but don't tell them shit!! Let your lawyer handle it. If it gets to that point you're fucked as far as recanting your story, so STFU and continue to STFU!! If you don't say anything they can't use it against you!!

CamperVan10
04-20-19, 22:29
Every situation is different, one size doesn't fit all. I was personally caught in a VERY public display which I had to extricate myself from immediately and at all cost. PD jackets and detective badges blatant with numerous onlookers. Answer the questions to the best of your ability or they take you to the station to answer there, over several hours of detention which would not be explicable to an SO or employer. Giving up limited info in exchange for a limited interrogation can work. Legally you owe them nothing but the inside of the police station is unnecessary. They took my phone, illegally but I played along to get along. After the tough guy BS had zero effect they said I was free to go but stopped me as I was leaving to pry for trafficking and under age. This is where you can honestly report they are all 30-40-50+,nobody under age and everything is very appropriate- they already know it's a massage w / he, they just visited the day before.

The law "experts " on here will vehemently argue but every situation is different.

Their questioning would not be ".

Asking if there was any sexual contact". It would more be like" We know you had sexual contact, tell the truth and we'll let you go home. We have proof that you paid for sex. Tell us one more time that you didn't and you will be arrested and your name and picture will be on front page of Boston globe and your local paper. You can give your side of the story to the judge but in the meantime you're family and your employer will be reading all about you tomorrow. You're decision, you have 5 seconds or I'm putting the cuffs on. " Oh and by the way if you tell the truth and ask the cop why you're not being let go, his response will be he was going to let you go but his sergeant overruled him but he's sorry.

CamperVan10
04-21-19, 09:04
"I continued heading west, and passed right by the place on upper Moody St. , across from Heidi's breakfast place. (got to admit, I like that little place and big George.) As I went through the Moody St intersection, and entered Maple St, I had a flashback. I have long-missed the massage place that used to be in the back little parking lot on Maple St, in the church parking lot. Always had great service there. One of the Asian women used to sing songs to me in Spanish. It was kinda weird, but she had a great soothing voice, plus, the women there provided great low priced FS. (If that place was still open, it would have gotten my vote as the absolutely dirtiest place in Waltham). ".

Good post.

Trying to help, it's lower Moody st, south side. Upper moody is at Main Street.

The place that used to be on Maple street in the church parking lot is now the across from Heidi's. It relocated years ago and is more upscale, nicer and clean. You were right there and same mamasan as Maple.

MoreBJs
04-21-19, 10:28
But question is, does that mamasan or her staff provide FS at that new location?

Trickster666
04-21-19, 10:44
"I continued heading west, and passed right by the place on upper Moody St. , across from Heidi's breakfast place. (got to admit, I like that little place and big George.) As I went through the Moody St intersection, and entered Maple St, I had a flashback. I have long-missed the massage place that used to be in the back little parking lot on Maple St, in the church parking lot. Always had great service there. One of the Asian women used to sing songs to me in Spanish. It was kinda weird, but she had a great soothing voice, plus, the women there provided great low priced FS. (If that place was still open, it would have gotten my vote as the absolutely dirtiest place in Waltham). ".

Good post.

Trying to help, it's lower Moody st, south side. Upper moody is at Main Street.

The place that used to be on Maple street in the church parking lot is now the across from Heidi's. It relocated years ago and is more upscale, nicer and clean. You were right there and same mamasan as Maple.I remember Maple as a slam dunk FS place with old and ugly hohos. They didn't last though, and were gone after a couple of years.

HappyDave
04-21-19, 12:16
"Anything you say can and WILL be used against you in a court of law". Depend on that. Not FOR you, against you! So shut up!

Then go home and take a nap.No one answering this question seems to be an lawyer or a cop. If your not in a car there is not much they can do for simply walking out a door, if it's on video or they witnessed the crime it's another story. If your walking out the door and a cop stops you. Just ask "am I being detained officer" if he says "no" then ask "so I am free to go" If he says yes then wish him a nice day and walk away. Anything other than that they already have plans for you and any other question would be answered with a polite, please refer to council.

DurtyDawg
04-21-19, 13:31
No one answering this question seems to be an lawyer or a cop. If your not in a car there is not much they can do for simply walking out a door, if it's on video or they witnessed the crime it's another story. If your walking out the door and a cop stops you. Just ask "am I being detained officer" if he says "no" then ask "so I am free to go" If he says yes then wish him a nice day and walk away. Anything other than that they already have plans for you and any other question would be answered with a polite, please refer to council.Quite right, I'm not a lawyer OR a cop, just an informed citizen. And also quite right, re your advice, just a bit more succinct than my version. LOL.

The only way you're going to get into trouble, other than them actually having video, which is an extremely unlikely scenario, is if you open your pie-hole and volunteer information.

Katokay
04-21-19, 22:12
Quite right, I'm not a lawyer OR a cop, just an informed citizen. And also quite right, re your advice, just a bit more succinct than my version. LOL.

The only way you're going to get into trouble, other than them actually having video, which is an extremely unlikely scenario, is if you open your pie-hole and volunteer information.Remember one thing cops lie.

JohnnyCakes268
04-22-19, 01:25
Visited holistic in revere last night for the first time in a while, I put on the short this time and guess it was a mistake because during the table shower and probably 5 times during the massage, the lady repeatedly ask me if it was my first time, even after I told her I had been there before. No HE ending for me. Lot of going in and out of the room and even the my masseuse left and was replaced by another one at 1 point. Very strange experience. The massage quality was excellent though.

Steve Naive
04-22-19, 09:44
I was looking for a massage in CT and decided to try one from my notes, though I don't know if I got it from this group or not, or when. Yun Yu is conveniently located not far from the gate, and is reasonably clean and tidy. My masseuse was a strong Chinese lady, not very young and not very old either. For one hour, she gave me a very good therapeutic massage; clearly she is experienced in that. On the flip, she missed one area of that could have used some work. . 7+. 2.