PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161

Big Head
01-05-19, 10:57
I smoke too and I could not tell that she did so that is weird. Her breath was fine, her clothes were fine. Weird. Also, she barely spoke and there was no menu at flip, so I don't know if I believe that there is this expansive menu. All was offered to me was hand. No mention of come back and we can do more etcetera. I don't believe she would even be able to communicate something like that with her almost non existent english. HAs anyone received FS or BJ with Wei Wei besides this member and if so, how did you go about it?If you did not signal her during the massage that you wanted to play, she probably did not want to initiate. I cannot see any other reason why she did not offer anything else to you, fluent English is not required for this.

-BH.

Dboy111
01-05-19, 11:18
Long time member. First time post, as MertG experience was accurate.

I didn't read the sign above the door as it was getting dark (Thursday 5:00) went upstairs nice area and very spacious. Mimi can out behind the hall area, I ask for massage she said 1/2 hr wait I said okay, then asked to use the restroom. Once I came out she led me to one of the massage rooms and told 20 minutes more.

I undressed and waited in room asked me how long I said 1/2 it was 40.00 but only 10 minutes gone by, she entered an told face-down. While the massage was not great she rubbed against my elbow, and moaned a little that was the queue, and then soft touch and some decent teasing and asked me to flip, after the flip asked with hand gesture, and then she made the move for the little johnny. Negotiated full nude with a BJ for 100. I agreed, she then ran to grab saran wrap. Ouch I am uncircumcised the wrap got in between the foreskin and it hurt, I ask for her to go gentile. She allowed roaming touching good attitude and very friendly. After finishing, she toweled me off again.

Will repeat but will go for the full hour next time.

Stay safe.So here is the exact location guys. The number 857-228-8208 above HandR Block. I saw Mimi young she said 24 nice big tits and I wasn't disappointed. I paid $40 for the half hour got a legit massage wasn't bad. She was little so she massaged me while she was on top of me. She turned me over asked for BJ or HJ I said HJ she wanted $40 more I gave her $30, bra came off, her cans popped out and went to work. Played with her tits for a bit got a little titty fuck and busted like crazy. Really good time I may repeat and try someone else. I'm not a troll this is legit. Call that number, go to that address and ask for Mimi young 24 with big tits you won't be disappointed. Message me for more details. Thanks!

Big Head
01-05-19, 14:36
So here is the exact location guys. The number 857-228-8208 above HandR Block. I saw Mimi young she said 24 nice big tits and I wasn't disappointed. I paid $40 for the half hour got a legit massage wasn't bad. She was little so she massaged me while she was on top of me. She turned me over asked for BJ or HJ I said HJ she wanted $40 more I gave her $30, bra came off, her cans popped out and went to work. Played with her tits for a bit got a little titty fuck and busted like crazy. Really good time I may repeat and try someone else. I'm not a troll this is legit. Call that number, go to that address and ask for Mimi young 24 with big tits you won't be disappointed. Message me for more details. Thanks!Is Dboy111 now a real contributor? Not sure what to think.

-BH.

Top Floor
01-05-19, 15:17
$30 for a topless HJ? I'm thinking still a troll.

Is Dboy111 now a real contributor? Not sure what to think.

-BH.

OlGary
01-05-19, 19:00
It sounds like you had a fun session with Apple. By the way, a buddy of mine says that her "colleague" Sarah might be gone from Linden. I am curious whether it's true.Very doubtful. Sarah is, probably, out for a few days for an annual pussy maintenance.

Jimmy Weed
01-05-19, 19:36
I smoke too and I could not tell that she did so that is weird. Her breath was fine, her clothes were fine. Weird. Also, she barely spoke and there was no menu at flip, so I don't know if I believe that there is this expansive menu. All was offered to me was hand. No mention of come back and we can do more etcetera. I don't believe she would even be able to communicate something like that with her almost non existent english. HAs anyone received FS or BJ with Wei Wei besides this member and if so, how did you go about it?I stopped to see her today, took a little coaxing but she did provide BBFS.

Spectator
01-05-19, 19:48
Cost is a consideration I suppose, but having a pile of condoms laying around is hard to justify to LEO. Asking you to bring them is a bit safer.I always bring a condom and enough to cover FS at NYC prices. I ask if they do more and show the condom. Sometimes they get all nervous and shake their head, other times they drop the laundry and its off to the races. On a slow day when the boss isn't there many providers will go for it.

Iamme Iam
01-05-19, 21:09
I also use the tip and condom when I see a new girl or even at a new AMP. I also have regulars that I see, and besides FS, I also make appointments for 1 hour prior to opening time, I found the girls will strip 100% (not that leave the shirt on and bra pulled up BS) and some seem a little more enthusiastic and actually moan for real, not the quiet "shush" when you make to much noise. I don't ask if FS is on the menu, I found the cash and condom sends the message quickly and without question, what I want.

I always bring a condom and enough to cover FS at NYC prices. I ask if they do more and show the condom. Sometimes they get all nervous and shake their head, other times they drop the laundry and its off to the races. On a slow day when the boss isn't there many providers will go for it.

Qfck2001
01-05-19, 23:33
So here is the exact location guys. The number 857-228-8208 above HandR Block. I saw Mimi young she said 24 nice big tits and I wasn't disappointed. I paid $40 for the half hour got a legit massage wasn't bad. She was little so she massaged me while she was on top of me. She turned me over asked for BJ or HJ I said HJ she wanted $40 more I gave her $30, bra came off, her cans popped out and went to work. Played with her tits for a bit got a little titty fuck and busted like crazy. Really good time I may repeat and try someone else. I'm not a troll this is legit. Call that number, go to that address and ask for Mimi young 24 with big tits you won't be disappointed. Message me for more details. Thanks!Mimi is not 24, her daughter is 18. She's 36. Today is her last day tho.

Qfck2001
01-05-19, 23:36
Is Dboy111 now a real contributor? Not sure what to think.

-BH.Other than the age, everything else is correct. Mimi gave very good massage, CBJ only.

Big Head
01-06-19, 02:46
Very doubtful. Sarah is, probably, out for a few days for an annual pussy maintenance.This was the funniest thing I have read this year. Thank you Cheeze!

-BH.

Dboy111
01-06-19, 10:48
Mimi is not 24, her daughter is 18. She's 36. Today is her last day tho.I knew she was lying about her age. I'm 24. She was pretty hot though. Nice tits. I would to see what her daughter looks like.

PaulRew
01-06-19, 13:33
I knew she was lying about her age. I'm 24. She was pretty hot though. Nice tits. I would to see what her daughter looks like.She is not even remotely hot. I would be very generous if I put her in the average AMP category. In all honesty I met her last week and asked who else was available, the other girl was busy so I thanked her and left.

Dboy111
01-06-19, 21:23
She is not even remotely hot. I would be very generous if I put her in the average AMP category. In all honesty I met her last week and asked who else was available, the other girl was busy so I thanked her and left.She's not bad probably a 7/10 tits are really nice though when they're titty fucking you. Petite girl with d cups face alright she's better looking than all of the other older ugly providers.

OlGary
01-06-19, 21:41
This was the funniest thing I have read this year. Thank you Cheeze!

-BH.I am glad I gave you a reason to smile, BH.

Dboy111
01-07-19, 09:17
$30 for a topless HJ? I'm thinking still a troll.I usually just tip $20 but I was nice this time.

DManExit12
01-07-19, 10:09
Saw Lala the other day. She is young, around mid twenties and average in the looks department. She is friendly and has a happy personality. Booked the hour, the massage was more of a rub down then anything else. Flipped at the 30 minutes mark, she wanted 100 for a CBJ, but settled for 80. Was happy that I brought my own condom. When she put the condom on with her mouth, I knew it was going to be good. Ohhh boy it was, she can suck a dick. She didn't even have to deepthroat me and I came within minutes. She seems eager to suck more if I lasted longer. I'll definitely return for another session.

BTW, I saw Mimi was there as well. She's short and has big tits. I'd guess she's about mid 30's and she's not hot like Dboy said, but better than other ladies at aamps.

Fuhgetaboudit
01-07-19, 12:28
Hearing about varying degrees of servicing by Lala at 1 Main, and having seen her multiple times, I have this to offer. IMHO she is very good and nice and she is a performance for pay type of gal. Be generous and you get rewarded with performance and receive what you paid for, be cheap, and you will likely get rewarded with diminished performance and get what you paid for.

Also, not to beat a dead horse, but the location's rate has been. 6 hour (I do not recall whether it used to be. 7).

M Scores Easy
01-07-19, 14:54
This should be in the Monger 101 handbook: Etiquette.

If a provider tells you to wait 10-15 minutes upon entering, LEAVE THE PREMISES, and then comeback. Don't have a seat and wait. For she will surely rush the session that she is in the middle of.

Especially at the one woman operations.

Top Floor
01-07-19, 19:22
And that sentence alone is why nobody believes you and everyone thinks you're a troll.

I usually just tip $20 but I was nice this time..

Jay117
01-08-19, 12:50
Tried again at south this morning. Saw Yuyu and, because I'm good at looking like I belong but bad at negotiating, paid $ for BBBJ no CIM on a HH visit. Great tease though. May repeat just due to location convenience. Hoping to improve my standing at moody.

TheCloser617
01-08-19, 14:53
Hi all,

I was wondering if I could get any feedback from people who have had a 4 hands massage. I'm thinking of trying it tomorrow but just want to know if it's worth it, how is it, if you tip differently etc.

Anything would be appreciated and I'll report back.

Thanks!

Dboy111
01-08-19, 19:54
[Anti-Prostitution Proselytizing Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove Anti-Prostitution messages. Please do not use this Forum to espouse anti-prostitution, anti-commercial sex, or other similar sociological, political or religious beliefs. If you're against the idea of contractual sex, then get the fuck off my forum. Thanks!

Jay117
01-08-19, 23:12
Hi all,

I was wondering if I could get any feedback from people who have had a 4 hands massage. I'm thinking of trying it tomorrow but just want to know if it's worth it, how is it, if you tip differently etc.

Thanks!I did it once at a now-closed Framingham spot. Was my regular provider plus another. Got normal attention from the regular, and the other girl missed most of the session on the phone, and. Didn't participate after the flip to the same level that the regular did. So not quite the way it was in my brain.

Wayland spa lists 4-hand. Thinking of trying again.

CyJim666
01-09-19, 00:49
Hi all,

Thanks!As always depends on the place and the providers. First time was the best when Lai LAi providers / owners moved from Medford to Danvers and they were slow.

I think it is currently Melissa Spa, now. It was pretty much an hour tease with UTC roaming of both girls & a HE. The other times were pretty lame in comparison.

House fee usually goes from $60 to $80-$100 and tip $30-40 ea for HE depending on quality of session.

Mm196
01-09-19, 00:53
Closed? It's listed as closed on RM. Thought about a prostrate exam with Lulu. Didn't call. If anyone has any info on other options besides Coco I'd appreciate it. Info is out there but a little spotty.

Adobe
01-09-19, 01:45
This should be in the Monger 101 handbook: Etiquette.

If a provider tells you to wait 10-15 minutes upon entering, LEAVE THE PREMISES, and then comeback. Don't have a seat and wait. For she will surely rush the session that she is in the middle of.

Especially at the one woman operations.I concur, and there's another reason: If she's going to rush the session that she's in the middle of for you, then when she's in the middle of the session with you, she'll rush YOUR time, too, if someone walks in like you did.

Besides, when they tell you it's going to be 10-15 minutes, you can be sure it will be longer than that (unless her current client finishes early, of course). All gals will tell you "Oh, just another 15 minutes," knowing that if they come out at the 20-minute mark and tell you it's just going to be another 5 minutes, you'll stick around. So that 10-15 minutes easily turns into 25 minutes or more. . . .

Just the way the waiting game is played. . . .

Adobe.

Floatinglife
01-09-19, 07:10
I've been exploring CT recently. Tried the usual, Harrison 2 E, Aiko on Kneeland. I got a pair of 50 somethings that were slim and ok looking that delivered a decent rub with nice finish. Options available at 2 E, did not partake. Not clear Aiko offers more, but the top came off without asking which is a nice touch. I also tried Eva also on Harrison, got a bit younger but chubby maybe 40 or so.

Are there any places that feature young spinner types? Not looking for extras, just a young hard body. Rub maps lists a bunch of options, not all have been discussed on this forum. I may have to try them all in search of the holy grail.

Thanks,

Float.

WMassDan
01-09-19, 08:26
Good and bad session. I'll start with the bad. Went there specifically for the BBFS that has been discussed here, and the drive is about and hour and a half for me. Left with only a are & T, and I way overpaid for it. The good, Kiki greeted me as I entered and she is hot. One of the best I've seen at an AMP. Perfect body, 20 something and seemed eager to please. Tight skinny jeans and a t-shirt. At this point I'm super pumped. Paid. 6 for the hour, undressed and laid on the table. The rub was amazing. Combination of medium and sensual all in one. Long strokes up and down my body, and she always kept a hand on or near my balls. Easily top 3 of any massage I've ever received. On the flip I ask her to take off her pants and she says no. I playfully tug at her waist and plead my case but still a no. She says top off for $1. I ask is some oral play included and she says no. I try to counter with. 8 and still no. I've come a long way and I'm busting at the seems so I give in. Top off and absolutely amazing tits. She did let me suck her nipples and the release was not hurried. So it was great. I would absolutely repeat if more is available with Kiki.

Neddd
01-09-19, 15:28
Hi all,

Thanks!Yeh, You tip both girls and if one of those two have more limits than the other then you will be limited to what the more prudish masseuse will allow. JMO.

Jimmy Pratt
01-09-19, 22:20
But here are my requirements:

First, I will usually only do 4 hands for the full hour. To me, it's like being in heaven if they are both decent at massage. Half hour may be OK if you just want a 20 minute tease. But for real massage, take the full hour.

Second, I will only do it if they give a discount. For example, at X4 in Oxford, I had to ask Julia to ask the "boss" for a better rate because they just wanted $120 for 1 hr of 4 handed. I think most places will give you $80 or $100 rate, then you tip both girls.

Lastly, I think it's better if you are a regular of at least one of the providers. That way I think they won't short you or have one of the girls leave the room at the end. I've heard about that happening to people before. The massage was 4 handed, but the ending wasn't.

As for tip. I usually give at least. 3 each, and they have been OK with it. But, if the service was above just average, I'll tip. 4 each, which is a full standard tip for each gal.

Please make sure you report back. Especially where you went!

JP.

Hi all,

Thanks!

Trickster666
01-10-19, 01:30
Good and bad session. I'll start with the bad. Went there specifically for the BBFS that has been discussed here, and the drive is about and hour and a half for me. Left with only a are & T, and I way overpaid for it. The good, Kiki greeted me as I entered and she is hot. One of the best I've seen at an AMP. Perfect body, 20 something and seemed eager to please. Tight skinny jeans and a t-shirt. At this point I'm super pumped. Paid. 6 for the hour, undressed and laid on the table. The rub was amazing. Combination of medium and sensual all in one. Long strokes up and down my body, and she always kept a hand on or near my balls. Easily top 3 of any massage I've ever received. On the flip I ask her to take off her pants and she says no. I playfully tug at her waist and plead my case but still a no. She says top off for $1. I ask is some oral play included and she says no. I try to counter with. 8 and still no. I've come a long way and I'm busting at the seems so I give in. Top off and absolutely amazing tits. She did let me suck her nipples and the release was not hurried. So it was great. I would absolutely repeat if more is available with Kiki.Never met any 20-year olds at South. They, probably, hide them from me. Two old bags, Angela and Lucy, were my only providers at this spot.

Trickster666
01-10-19, 01:33
Very doubtful. Sarah is, probably, out for a few days for an annual pussy maintenance.Stopped by Linden again. Sarah is not there, and her chubby friend is alone at the parlor. If Sarah is gone for real, Boston will never be the same!

Big Head
01-10-19, 03:52
Closed? It's listed as closed on RM. Thought about a prostrate exam with Lulu. Didn't call. If anyone has any info on other options besides Coco I'd appreciate it. Info is out there but a little spotty.I believe it will re-open on Feb. 1st.

-BH.

Momo2
01-10-19, 09:50
I have passed this place several times in the past weeks. It was the old Jolin Thai place in Weymouth Landing. It has a Braintree address on Commericial Street. I have many fond memories of this place when it used to be part of Jolin's budding, massage empire. The interior is the same with the massage rooms on the right. The room is a standard AMP room with sign on the wall that says they do not perform any illegal acts. I was met by Nancy who is an average looking 40 year old. Massage was average and I left happy. There was another woman there that I did not see who goes by Cindy. I think the hour was 50. I handed over 60 and she said she would return with the change. I don't recall getting it back. I tipped 40 because we are all working for a living.

Unfortunately its not like the old Jolins place. But you can't turn the clocks back. Given there are several AMPs within a mile of this place with more to offer, I don't think I will return. But if they shuffle new talent in from NY who knows.

M Scores Easy
01-10-19, 15:07
The place down the hall from Melissa in Danvers. Not sure of the new name, but I had the number saved. Chubby Jesse was working. (I know there is someone on this forum that loathes her). She was always super friendly to me.

I did not waste time, she knows I like a Russian tease and finish. She gets on the table, on her knees, and it's pretty much a JO session using her tits as an aid.

I have seen her several times, and the first two times she wouldn't do any of that. I kept playfully insisting, she accepted. 8 + . 5 half hour.

Also, Merry Spa, Ipswich. Has anyone been to this establishment? Drove by recently. Never knew it was there.

Ccup2
01-10-19, 16:58
Stopped by Linden again. Sarah is not there, and her chubby friend is alone at the parlor. If Sarah is gone for real, Boston will never be the same!Must be nice to young in this hobby, so naive. Everything great. Trust me you will easily forget sarah. If I had a nickle for all the sarahs I thoughy I would miss.

PadMe5
01-10-19, 17:54
Found myself in CT after the bars and stopped by my usual favorite spot, Fragrance, and was met with the same lady as the previous two times. My apologies, but I can never understand her name. I think it might be Kelly pronounced "keelee". I'd guess she is in her late 40's, but with an almost cute face and nicely applied smokey eye makeup that gives her the clubbing look if it weren't for the fact that she's a bit chubby inthe middle but otherwise ok body. I'd rate her above-average in looks for an AMP, but less attractive than the ladies of 1060 Tham, which is kind of my baseline metric establishment. In real life, I'd say she's a 6. 8/10, compared to Apple / Angela's real life 7. 9/10-ish. Place is. 7/ hr and standard tip for an OK massage not great tho, nice personality, up-scale (sort of) interior, and jackhammered conclusion. The interior and private entrance (if you don't mind the occassional restaurant worker passing by) make this place better than most CT, which seem dumpier.

The next time in CT I tried a new place that I see a lot, which is GT Spa and I meet Tiffany who also has nice makeup, but a prettier face (though kind of dumpy body). I asked if she would be doing my massage and she said yes, so I agreed to a HHR. 4/. 4 and had a very standard experience for a first time at an establishment. Massage was not great and it was sketchier inside than Fragrance, but she was cute.

Another trip into CT, I passed by Sa Sa and went in to check it out. Couple of grannies and gramps in there. Turned right back around.

Anyone have good tips for CT, especially cute ladies at preferably non-sketchy locations? DM is fine.

Lastly, Cherry Blossom in Tham finally brought in someone younger than 50. Her name is Amanda, but I don't like CB as much because they don't seem to run as nice of a place with appropriate breaks, just booking on top of booking.

Anyone finding a pretty face out there? Cuter than Coco from School St please.

SlowMo
01-10-19, 18:52
Anyone finding a pretty face out there? Cuter than Coco from School St please.Do you know Emily (aka Emma) at Crystal in Lexington?

PadMe5
01-10-19, 19:04
Do you know Emily (aka Emma) at Crystal in Lexington?I do not. I take it you recommend? Nice face or hard-body? Thanks!

Zbtoy
01-10-19, 21:37
I visited the local on Adams Street the other day. I must say, I was disappointed. The individual who met me at the door seemed nice enough, perhaps a 6-7 in terms of looks. The massage with non-existent; simply a light touch across my back. I had opted for 1/2 hour. The flip occurred after fifteen. There was an immediate haggle over the tip with an expectation that all tipping would occur in advance. Man, does that frustrate me. In the end, I agreed. But it did ruin the overall experience. I will not be returning.

SlowMo
01-10-19, 21:44
I do not. I take it you recommend? Nice face or hard-body? Thanks!She is definitely AMP cute. I hesitate to rate, but probably not up to 1060 level and not as fit.

Is there not a young cute lady at Spring Spa in Stoneham? Cici's cowoeker? I've seen her once but did not get acquainted.

Motoman36
01-10-19, 22:31
Yeh, You tip both girls and if one of those two have more limits than the other then you will be limited to what the more prudish masseuse will allow. JMO.I hate 4-hand, they yak too much in Chinese & don't pay attention, very annoying!

WalterMitty
01-11-19, 12:25
Saw Lala the other day. She is young, around mid twenties and average in the looks department. She is friendly and has a happy personality. Booked the hour, the massage was more of a rub down then anything else. Flipped at the 30 minutes mark, she wanted 100 for a CBJ, but settled for 80. Was happy that I brought my own condom. When she put the condom on with her mouth, I knew it was going to be good. Ohhh boy it was, she can suck a dick. She didn't even have to deepthroat me and I came within minutes. She seems eager to suck more if I lasted longer. I'll definitely return for another session.

BTW, I saw Mimi was there as well. She's short and has big tits. I'd guess she's about mid 30's and she's not hot like Dboy said, but better than other ladies at aamps.I concur. I had a almost identical experience. She's a bit of an exhibitionist, after I got naked and lay on the table waiting for her, she came in, removed her shirt, no bra and put on a t shirt right in front of me. Nice tits, loves to have them sucked on. I got rubdown, clothes came right off,69,daty with an awesome CBJ. She loves to suck a dick and it shows.

Very happy young lady.

WalterMitty
01-11-19, 12:30
Anybody have any experience with the woman who shares this place with Marissa?

I saw Marissa recently and really clicked with her but her menu is limited or maybe it was just because it was my first time.

Not much of a massage but a naked HR.

Great body for her age, whatever that may be. She insisted that I see her "friend" next time.

PM's are cool.

JohnHr
01-11-19, 20:14
I also saw Wei Wei and thought she is very attractive. Didn't bother with massage because she is a slam dunk BBFS provider and it was very obvious from the session' start. I would say she is great but she smokes and I hate cigarette breath. Still likely to return for more.Where is she located? 249 high in what town? Thanks.

Ccup2
01-12-19, 10:21
I hate 4-hand, they yak too much in Chinese & don't pay attention, very annoying!Agree w you and one usually leaves room or doesn't know what to do on the finish. Set it up w the latino girls they know what to do.

WasRass
01-12-19, 12:53
Tried Sunflower in Marsh. Not a bad setup once you find it. Say Mei (I think). Older, ok rub, nothing special. Tried to get anything above standard and kept getting a shut down. Got some additional roaming FIV but not really what I was looking for.

I still can't find any FS options south of Quincy. (And the one I found there was not very good) I am on a tight timeframe, so can't really get up to Quincy, and time wise escorts have been completely unreliable. Anyone had any luck further south than Quincy?

JohnHr
01-12-19, 13:37
Hey there,

Not looking for FS, just an attractive, thin girl that gives a great massage with touching and body to body. Would be great if she was (at least partially) nude. Any suggestions?

Spaz2580
01-13-19, 01:35
I haven't been to this place in over 5 years or so. Based on previous reports of good session I gave it a try.

Got the hour for $60. Massage was decent medium to hard. No tease n4 the flip. I did some leg groping while on my stomach before the flip. After flip the negotiations started. A la carry menu for HR.

40 HR, 60 HR with touch OTC. 80 for top to come over but no sucking tits. What a turn off. I just settled in for HR. I did roam otc during the HR. When I tipped her $40 she said no $60. I said no I only agreed to 40. She says you touch too much $60. I said I'll give you another $10. I was pissed & annoyed. On way out she's still chirping. I yell the other woman sitting near entrance " not good, too greedy got tip". I still hear chirping behind me and before exiting the door I said no not worth & fuck you *****".

I'm sure maybe other providers there are not so grubby fingers for tip.

The other woman was older maybe mamasan or just another provider.

My provider name oi think was coco. Avoid her.

I hate the a la carry hagglers.

Spaz2580
01-13-19, 01:37
You're a newbie. Give some info / reports & you'll receive some back. That's how it works around here. Welcome to the guide.

Hey there,

Not looking for FS, just an attractive, thin girl that gives a great massage with touching and body to body. Would be great if she was (at least partially) nude. Any suggestions?

DannyTheMan2
01-13-19, 12:48
I have never had a good experience there that I can remember but have made the mistake of going back again hoping to find someone better.

I haven't been to this place in over 5 years or so. Based on previous reports of good session I gave it a try.

Got the hour for $60. Massage was decent medium to hard. No tease n4 the flip. I did some leg groping while on my stomach before the flip. After flip the negotiations started. A la carry menu for HR.

40 HR, 60 HR with touch OTC. 80 for top to come over but no sucking tits. What a turn off. I just settled in for HR. I did roam otc during the HR. When I tipped her $40 she said no $60. I said no I only agreed to 40. She says you touch too much $60. I said I'll give you another $10. I was pissed & annoyed. On way out she's still chirping. I yell the other woman sitting near entrance " not good, too greedy got tip". I still hear chirping behind me and before exiting the door I said no not worth & fuck you *****".

I hate the a la carry hagglers.

BobRev1248
01-13-19, 13:22

I hate the a la carry hagglers.Great move.

With all of the options out there, we need to identify the greedy ones so we can stop visiting them.

Eddinger
01-13-19, 13:58
Yeh, You tip both girls and if one of those two have more limits than the other then you will be limited to what the more prudish masseuse will allow. JMO.It, like most things, depend on the women you get. I've had pretty boring 4-hands before and a few stellar ones. The boring ones were all with providers I've never used before, so they didn't know me and I didn't know them. Sometimes I got four handed hand jobs other times one chick would leave the room and the other would jerk me off. Either way. Kinda dull.

But if I've asked women I regular with who theyd want for a 4 hand they usually bring in someone nice. And then things are a bit more open. I've eaten the fuck out of my regulars pussy while she sat on my fave and the new girl was tasked by her to blow me during the process before. That was wild. And at other times I've fucked both. But these kind of times only happen with places I go to often and with at least one provider someone I've seen before. The times I've fucked both were times if 4-handed with women I've bothed done insidivual sessions with so they knew what was going to go down already.

ChipJohnson001
01-13-19, 15:49
I've been exploring CT recently. Tried the usual, Harrison 2 E, Aiko on Kneeland. I got a pair of 50 somethings that were slim and ok looking that delivered a decent rub with nice finish. Options available at 2 E, did not partake. Not clear Aiko offers more, but the top came off without asking which is a nice touch. I also tried Eva also on Harrison, got a bit younger but chubby maybe 40 or so.

Are there any places that feature young spinner types? Not looking for extras, just a young hard body. Rub maps lists a bunch of options, not all have been discussed on this forum. I may have to try them all in search of the holy grail.

Thanks,

Float.Eva's has younger ladies now and then, but it is hit or miss. Rarely grannies, but plenty past their prime.

Aardvarks
01-13-19, 19:55
Where is she located? 249 high in what town? Thanks.The location has been discussed more than 10 times on this forum. I'm not trying to be an ass but search for Wei Wei or 249 High. Or search my posts LOL.

Alexander76M
01-14-19, 03:40
Hi all,

First time poster here to share some information on 1 Main.

Walked up the stairs to a very professional looking parlor. Asked if they could do 45 minutes but ended up doing the hour for. 6. Unfortunately forgot to ask the name of the provider, but she was probably in her 30's and was pretty short. She wore a lab coat to try to look professional, but the huge cleavage popping out didn't hide much. Massage started with her asking how tough I'd like the massage to which I selected hard. I was pleasantly surprised by the massage as it was actually very relaxing. She was on top of the tables for the massage at times to gain more leverage. Some light touching before leaving to get a hot towel about half way through to wash off the oil. Flip was right after and she asked what I wanted. No menu provided but asked for CBJ, I brought my own wrapper. Negotiated. 8 but gave an extra. 2 at the end for performance and enthusiasm. Highly recommended; plan to go back to get a name and repeat performance.

Daddy Big Dick
01-14-19, 11:25
[Deleted by Admin]

If there is something you think you know then use the report post button.

A2

Choir Boy
01-14-19, 11:36
Hi all,
Some light touching before leaving to get a hot towel about half way through to wash off the oil. Flip was right after and she asked what I wanted. No menu provided but asked for CBJ, I brought my own wrapper. Negotiated. 8 but gave an extra. 2 at the end for performance and enthusiasm. Highly recommended; plan to go back to get a name and repeat performance.Great review. Was it a nude CBJ? Did the lab coat come off?

Trickster666
01-14-19, 12:12
Hi all,

First time poster here to share some information on 1 Main.

Walked up the stairs to a very professional looking parlor. Asked if they could do 45 minutes but ended up doing the hour for. 6. Unfortunately forgot to ask the name of the provider, but she was probably in her 30's and was pretty short. She wore a lab coat to try to look professional, but the huge cleavage popping out didn't hide much. Massage started with her asking how tough I'd like the massage to which I selected hard. I was pleasantly surprised by the massage as it was actually very relaxing. She was on top of the tables for the massage at times to gain more leverage. Some light touching before leaving to get a hot towel about half way through to wash off the oil. Flip was right after and she asked what I wanted. No menu provided but asked for CBJ, I brought my own wrapper. Negotiated. 8 but gave an extra. 2 at the end for performance and enthusiasm. Highly recommended; plan to go back to get a name and repeat performance.Why didn't you just f-ck her? For 20 more she would let you do that.

HomerSpinSome
01-14-19, 16:01
Great review. Was it a nude CBJ? Did the lab coat come off?I had pretty much the same experience as the original poster. Yes, the clothes come off. OP didn't name the girl but I think it's the same one I saw given his description.

Johnson686
01-14-19, 17:09
Is there some way to search posts using just numbers, not words? I know I've seen posts regarding 139 in Waltham, but if I just search for 139 (knowing that "Waltham" isn't always in the post), I get no results.

Choir Boy
01-14-19, 20:45
Is there some way to search posts using just numbers, not words? I know I've seen posts regarding 139 in Waltham, but if I just search for 139 (knowing that "Waltham" isn't always in the post), I get no results.I have done some experimentation. You can search for numbers and words, but they have to be more than 3 characters long.

Johnson686
01-14-19, 23:17
I have done some experimentation. You can search for numbers and words, but they have to be more than 3 characters long.Thanks, I searched for "139 Moody" and got enough results to tell me what I wanted to know...which is that 139 doesn’t seem to be a reliable place for an expanded menu.

Jimmy Pratt
01-15-19, 02:39
Saturday evening, I went to the place on Hollis St that used to be called Pink. I think they are now called Elite Touch.

Had a very petite, cute provider who I think said her name is Lena or Lina. Massage was decent, first her "strong" with towel cover, then with oil. Not a whole lot of tease before flip, and then negotiations. I wanted her to free her small B's, and she wanted to know how much. I said. 4 but settled on. 6. The shirt came up, and she had very dark, big nips. I bet she's close to or over 40, but has held up well.

Decent session. I would return for another. Only 2 complaints. First, her clean-up was only with a few tissues! Although she may have 'caught' most of it with her hand, I didn't realize until too late that she wasn't going to do a 2nd hot towel.

The other complaint was not really her fault. The other girl was busy too, and then one of you mongers came in during the first 10 minutes of my massage. Lena's English may not be great, but he should have easily realized (and accepted) that they were busy and should come back later. He finally got it, and left. Only to return about 30 seconds later asking to use the bathroom! WTF, dude? Are you seriously that stupid? The reason I'm pissed is because of course when he was done, it seemed like he came all the way to the partially open door of my room so that Lena had to bounce up and say goodbye and show him out. FYI. The front door isn't locked, and he could have left on his own, but instead I heard his voice perilously close to intruding on my naked ass. If that was you, then you should get a clue and never, ever, do that again. Unless you want everyone in the place to think you're LEO, or more likely, a moron (which you clearly are).

FYI. I had wanted to go try the Wayland place, not F'ham. But I called and she said that she already left for the day (it was between 6:30 & 7:30). One of these days I'll get over to Wayland and give them a try.

Happy Mongering.

JP.

Alexander76M
01-15-19, 03:27
OMG, HR Block has young huge boobed asians too!

I can't wait to get my taxes done!

HR Block is 1 Main st, the AMP above it is 2-4 Mt Auburn st. (and how many user names do you have already) And could you get a name next time, my W2 should be here any day.Sorry about getting the address wrong, I wasn't sure which to use since people have used both and I just wanted it be able to search easier.

Great review. Was it a nude CBJ? Did the lab coat come off?Yes. Top and bottom.

Why didn't you just f-ck her? For 20 more she would let you do that.That seemed to be the case but didn't feel comfortable doing that on a first visit. Probably next time.

Daddy Big Dick
01-15-19, 10:21
Sorry about getting the address wrong, I wasn't sure which to use since people have used both and I just wanted it be able to search easier.

Yes. Top and bottom.

That seemed to be the case but didn't feel comfortable doing that on a first visit. Probably next time.I was just having fun, being sarcastic, no need to say sorry. That is the correct address though from the spa website.

M Scores Easy
01-15-19, 14:40
First time visit at 165. It's in a plaza above some kind of daycare which I didn't like. But once inside it appeared to be very clean. They keep it toasty inside, another plus. Beds were the quality wide type.

The provider was average. Skinny body w / straight long hair. The massage was meh, but she a least put in effort. 45 + 40.

On the way out there was a chubbier girl with pale skin, who I enjoyed glancing at.

Does know this provider's name? I'd like to try again with her.

Griswold
01-15-19, 15:13
I visited Lisa at Relax Time on Kneeland Street. It was ok. No real complaints, but also nothing to rave about. She cut to the chase pretty quickly, with me on all 4's. Prostate check was included, though she is not that skilled at prostate work. I popped about 1/2 was through the half hour, and she tried to wrap things up then. I called her out on that, and she continued to massage for the full time, and even a bit over. She kind of allowed utc roaming, but pulled away a bit. She is small above, and furry below. It was excruciatingly warm in the room. I remember this being an issue several years ago, when I last tried her. In fact, that was one of my very few "failure to launch" visits, because of the heat. I didn't have that issue this time, but it was still uncomfortably hot inside. All in all, it was ok, but I probably would not repeat.

Scraggy
01-16-19, 11:29
Guessing that regular users of the Vegas forum are local and less likely to partake of outcall services, hope some of my homeys have some intel on options for hotel services in Las Vegas. PM is OK if you don't want to clutter the Boston board with out of town info.

Have always thought that an outcall report section would make the guide more useful to travelling mongers.

Thanks.

Scraggy.

Mparkway70
01-16-19, 11:41
This place near south station isn't reviewed much. Not sure why. I stop in from time to time. It's not great, but not bad. Clean. The providers tend to rotate although there a a couple that seem like regulars. I'd say late 30's to mid 40's. Not bad looking and decent bods for these places these days. Most will drop their tops. Never got any all nude and nothing more than HE. Standard pricing. Every now and then you get a nice massage but lately not really. The most recent time I was there she dropped some baby powder in my ass. Felt fine at the time but when I get t home there was a huge streak of white powder on my underwear. Had to do some quick cleaning to avoid questions. Good thing I looked before tossing them in the hamper. She must've not got it all with the hot towel cleanup.

Spaz2580
01-16-19, 17:41
Never did, but I think the cost would be too high. Prob $250 and up. And I'd be afraid to be ripped off or shortchanged. Maybe someone will have some feedback.

Even the AMPs are hit or miss there.

Guessing that regular users of the Vegas forum are local and less likely to partake of outcall services, hope some of my homeys have some intel on options for hotel services in Las Vegas. PM is OK if you don't want to clutter the Boston board with out of town info.

Have always thought that an outcall report section would make the guide more useful to travelling mongers.

Thanks.

Scraggy.

DannyTheMan2
01-16-19, 20:58
"Clean" but if you watch they often don't change table covers. I have literally seen them just straighten out a sheet that I am sure I dripped on.

You can get more there if you go enough though.

This place near south station isn't reviewed much. Not sure why. I stop in from time to time. It's not great, but not bad. Clean. The providers tend to rotate although there a a couple that seem like regulars. I'd say late 30's to mid 40's. Not bad looking and decent bods for these places these days. Most will drop their tops. Never got any all nude and nothing more than HE. Standard pricing. Every now and then you get a nice massage but lately not really. The most recent time I was there she dropped some baby powder in my ass. Felt fine at the time but when I get t home there was a huge streak of white powder on my underwear. Had to do some quick cleaning to avoid questions. Good thing I looked before tossing them in the hamper. She must've not got it all with the hot towel cleanup.

AmpExplorer
01-17-19, 07:37
Never did, but I think the cost would be too high. Prob $250 and up. And I'd be afraid to be ripped off or shortchanged. Maybe someone will have some feedback.

Even the AMPs are hit or miss there.Obviously you need to preplan your trip. A few weeks before any trip spend time RTF to get feel of area. Review the area with google / Apple maps to get a sense of logistics.

Had 1 outcall massage. It was actually a great massage and I was more than happy for just nuru / good finish.

Info from RTf at time.

Replied to Those typical asian incall BP ads and it was not hotel but Aamp. I got very lucky and got a very tall and pretty woman. It was fun and GFE. I went back for a 2nd visit. Replied to an "indie Aamp ad, read the reviews and tried an older woman, prob 40 ish. Actually had decent time and this woman was interested in "dating", like dinner, show not sex. She was a smoker and I declined her offer.

I have no update info. Just replying with my experience over a year ago.

Jack A Dogov
01-17-19, 08:33
I visited 1060 as a walk in. I hadn't been there in over a year, maybe two. I was greeted by Apple when I walked in who was also my masseuse. Somehow she remembered me. As soon as she saw me she called me by name and almost ran over to me and gave me a hug. While being led to the room, Angela saw me and also remembered me, gave me a hug, and asked why I hadn't been in for so long. Apple gave the same great service as always. Good massage, finish, and UTC roaming. A very long massage on my front followed which was also good. Hot towel cleanup, dressed, a nice hug, kiss, and small bottle of water and I was on my way.

Mparkway70
01-17-19, 09:00
"Clean" but if you watch they often don't change table covers. I have literally seen them just straighten out a sheet that I am sure I dripped on.

You can get more there if you go enough though.Thanks. Good to know on both counts.

OlGary
01-17-19, 11:03
After reading many reports, I stopped by 139 and finally met Jenny. We discussed world peace a little and then I used my magic wand to tickle her belly button from the inside. The rubber was provided. I thought she is great and I highly recommend her.

Garretts65
01-17-19, 11:25
It's been too long since I have been to 1060 and reported on here. Both Apple and Angela have been reviewed here many times. While I don't have much to add to the reviews, other than everything that has been said about Apple is true, I'm willing to TOFTT if anyone is curious about trying a new place similar to 1060 and give a report on that. If anyone wants me to do recon work, PM me.

Johnson686
01-17-19, 12:38
Paid what I thought was my first visit to 32 South, but when I saw the building I remembered I had been there a couple years ago when it was running under a different business name. Drew Yoyo or Yuyu, was a bit hard to understand. Paid. 45 for half hour, got a good solid massage, then on the flip asked for BJ. Offered $, figured maybe if I start going here more often I'll try to negotiate down to. 8, but today I was feeling generous. She pulled up her top and offered her titties for sucking. I had to stop myself from laughing because she started doing this shuddering thing with her legs, like she was about to have an orgasm from having her nipples sucked. The acting was actually kind of a turnoff, but whatever. She then went at it with a pretty good BBBJ, no CIM, she just finished with her hand when I was about to pop. All in all a good experience.

BigJim959
01-17-19, 12:42
I would not make that assumption. When I travel, I used the forums for that area. This is a travel site after all. For Vegas, I've found a few other useful sites: eccie_net, massagerepublic_com, privatedelights_ch, *com.

Happy trails!

Thanks.

Scraggy.

Spaz2580
01-17-19, 14:13
How much was the house fee and how much teep? Was there BBBJ before the cfs? Asking for a friend.

After reading many reports, I stopped by 139 and finally met Jenny. We discussed world peace a little and then I used my magic wand to tickle her belly button from the inside. The rubber was provided. I thought she is great and I highly recommend her.

Yello Tail
01-17-19, 14:46
This place near south station isn't reviewed much. Not sure why. I stop in from time to time. It's not great, but not bad. Clean. The providers tend to rotate although there a a couple that seem like regulars. I'd say late 30's to mid 40's. Not bad looking and decent bods for these places these days. Most will drop their tops. Never got any all nude and nothing more than HE. Standard pricing. Every now and then you get a nice massage but lately not really. The most recent time I was there she dropped some baby powder in my ass. Felt fine at the time but when I get t home there was a huge streak of white powder on my underwear. Had to do some quick cleaning to avoid questions. Good thing I looked before tossing them in the hamper. She must've not got it all with the hot towel cleanup.Got a tongue bath there the one time I visited. Licking included the boys and shaft. She was an older woman not quite a granny but close.

Firedog069
01-17-19, 15:09
After reading many reports, I stopped by 139 and finally met Jenny. We discussed world peace a little and then I used my magic wand to tickle her belly button from the inside. The rubber was provided. I thought she is great and I highly recommend her.WAIT, WHAT? ! FS at 139 with Jenny?

Aardvarks
01-17-19, 19:16
Went in Tuesday around 1 pm and Wei Wei and Angela were smoking in the lobby. Whole place smelled like smoke. So that was disappointing. Angela took me back I did an hour for. 6. She gives a really good massage and I think she is really cute. Wanted to do everything but she says she does not do that. Settled for Piano Man for. 8. After that was over I started kissing her and she let me massage her. She got really into it and said maybe next time we could do the whole enchilada. Or whatever the Chinese word for it is. Got water a mint and bought some stuff at the convenience store to cover my tracks. Haha.

OlGary
01-17-19, 22:01
How much was the house fee and how much teep? Was there BBBJ before the cfs? Asking for a friend.The house fee was 0. 6 and she wanted 1. 4 on top of that to be my temporary gf. Who am I to argue with this nice young lady? So I gave it to her. No BBBJ, covered all time. Believe me, I tried to stick it raw, but it was a no-go.

WalterMitty
01-18-19, 07:38
Went in Tuesday around 1 pm and Wei Wei and Angela were smoking in the lobby. Whole place smelled like smoke. So that was disappointing. Angela took me back I did an hour for. 6. She gives a really good massage and I think she is really cute. Wanted to do everything but she says she does not do that. Settled for Piano Man for. 8. After that was over I started kissing her and she let me massage her. She got really into it and said maybe next time we could do the whole enchilada. Or whatever the Chinese word for it is. Got water a mint and bought some stuff at the convenience store to cover my tracks. Haha.I saw Angela on Wednesday, She told me at the flip No Sex. I did get a CBJ (saran wrap) and full hour massage.

She had this pink lab coat on and wouldn't remove it at first but eventually I convince her to and, wow, she was wearing this one piece, see thru.

Lingerie thingy, very nice tits, more than a handful and huge nipples, had to be at least 1/2 in long. OTC below no fiv.

She made me the same promise for next time.

I would definitely repeat. 6 and. 8 for the fun part.

Aardvarks
01-18-19, 09:54
I saw Angela on Wednesday, She told me at the flip No Sex. I did get a CBJ (saran wrap) and full hour massage.

She had this pink lab coat on and wouldn't remove it at first but eventually I convince her to and, wow, she was wearing this one piece, see thru.

Lingerie thingy, very nice tits, more than a handful and huge nipples, had to be at least 1/2 in long. OTC below no fiv.

She made me the same promise for next time.

I would definitely repeat. 6 and. 8 for the fun part.I got her to take that silly lab coat off and strip completely down. Also FIV and she was wetter than the ocean. She tried to sit on my face but we couldn't figure out the logistics before I blasted. Any way I really like her much cuter than Wei Wei IMHO.

Bosjim
01-18-19, 11:58
Coddington has gotten too pricey, looking for cute younger provider at more reasonable price. Stopped into 1147, saw on rubm at P.S. There were a couple of possibilities. Found office upstairs, Angela opened the door. Cute face, figured why not. Long story short poor communication, rushed service. . 4 hh (more like 15 min) . 8 topless Saran wrapped BJ. She said next time call first and book an hour. Might try it again, but probably not any time soon. The search continues!

Jay117
01-19-19, 00:26
Another visit to Moody, rapidly becoming one of my favorites. Saw Jenny. Wow. If you like gymnast types. Wow. Anyway, just did a hh and CBJ (which was pretty good as those go) for .8. Would very happily get more if it were offered. I'll define keep going. Only downside is that if I call and ask if girl X is there, they just say yes no matter what, so I can't expect to make an appointment with Jenny ahead of time.

Went to Moody for my second visit, hoping to see Angel but no dice. Saw Summer, who is thin and wiry, fairly young. Great time, no rushing. She would've done CBJ but apparently it's byoc and CBJ not really what I was looking for, but the service was great and I'm sure will improve with multiple visits. If anyone has seen her and knows just how far it might improve, I'd be interested to know.

NewOld
01-19-19, 11:49
Whenever you call a place, ask 'who's working' instead of a specific name. Honesty more likely.

Another visit to Moody, rapidly becoming one of my favorites. Saw Jenny. Wow. If you like gymnast types. Wow. Anyway, just did a hh and CBJ (which was pretty good as those go) for .8. Would very happily get more if it were offered. I'll define keep going. Only downside is that if I call and ask if girl X is there, they just say yes no matter what, so I can't expect to make an appointment with Jenny ahead of time.

Joe Bujian
01-19-19, 12:29
Get her cell phone number and set up the appointment with her personally.

Whenever you call a place, ask 'who's working' instead of a specific name. Honesty more likely.

OlGary
01-19-19, 13:44
Would very happily get more if it were offered.She is not going to offer you anything. You need to offer her! On a side note, isn't her (Jenny's') nose a bit too big for a Chinese woman?

Iamme Iam
01-19-19, 14:53
I agree that having the name and number of AMP (or escort) girls that you see regularly is a good idea, but I would recommend a monger phone. Girls will call you when business is slow, or they need extra cash (for a vacation). I have been both out of state and outside USA and had girls call in the past at inopportune times, I play it off as spam, and don't answer, but it can still put you at risk if you don't have the phone on you at all times. For less than 450 and a Trac Phone card, you are much safer, if you are single, none of these rules apply to you. The mention of appointments is also something I mention about, if you a regular, make an appointment for an hour before opening time, service can be much better to maybe even PSE. Rules at an AMP may not apply during off hours, in some girls minds.

Get her cell phone number and set up the appointment with her personally.

Edboc
01-19-19, 16:04
I agree that having the name and number of AMP (or escort) girls that you see regularly is a good idea, but I would recommend a monger phone. Girls will call you when business is slow, or they need extra cash (for a vacation). I have been both out of state and outside USA and had girls call in the past at inopportune times, I play it off as spam, and don't answer, but it can still put you at risk if you don't have the phone on you at all times. For less than 450 and a Trac Phone card, you are much safer, if you are single, none of these rules apply to you. The mention of appointments is also something I mention about, if you a regular, make an appointment for an hour before opening time, service can be much better to maybe even PSE. Rules at an AMP may not apply during off hours, in some girls minds.You can get a free phone line via Google Voice / Google Hangouts or TextNow. Install the app, and you can text and make calls for free. Just use wi-fi or your primary phone as a hotspot.

SlowMo
01-19-19, 17:10
I want to relay a couple of forgettable AMP experiences before I can't remember a thing about them.

First, curiosity got the best of me and I took a trip to Crystal Spa now located on Muzzey st in Lex. It's difficult to see from the street since it shares a location with other businesses in what looks like an old house more than a commercial space. Also, their door is on the side of the building, but way deep in the driveway toward the back of the building. Finally, after you ring the bell and someone unlocks the door for you, you are brought in the basement. There are a few rooms along a narrow hallway. The rooms are small and the one I was sent to had a storage space seperated from the table area. Anyway, it's fine but not luxurious.

I was met by Emily who I'm 80% certain is Emma from when the place was on Marrett. I did not recognize her right away but she did ask me if I used to go to the old location which jogged my memory. I only had a half hour and asked for medium. It turned into a light-but-not-teasing session that was sort of pointless: neither healing nor teasing. There must have been another provider there at the time because I could hear the male manager, who I did not see, yak away to someone else. That was a turn off in more ways than one. Also, the place smelled of freshly boiled dumplings. I'm guessing pork, not chives.

The HE was average and we had communication issues. I asked her to rejigger her grip in order to accelerate things. She clearly heard something else because she said "another time" then signaled that the manager's presence prevented her from whatever she thinks I asked for. Anyway, some form of "more" is available. She was wearing tight fitting exercise clothes that prevented any form of UTC, so after a futile attempt, I gave up. Emily / Emma herself remains a handsome / cute 40-something thin-ish friendly person. 40 + 40 for the half. I won't be making a detour to go back.

Second, I wanted to hit Spring Spa in Stoneham. Got there at 7 h30 pm and the place was closed. I called and the lady who eventually picked up said "tomorrow". Already being there, I went to the place on the other side of the Play It Again, on the 2nd floor, whatever it's called. I was met by Sunny, a late 40's or 50's woman with dyed blonde hair of reasonable shape. I don't know how to say this but she has the "flat" style of Asian face (pug?) that can be polarizing. She frowned noticeably when I asked who was working tonight. Later on I saw the other provider who was not as fortunate looks-wise.

The studio itself is fairly large. At that time of day, it was dimly lit everywhere. I could hear the other monger talk to his provider but not make out what they were saying. One huge bonus was the heat pad on the massage table. That should be a prerequisite for all these places, especially at this time of year when some are downright cold.

The massage was below par. Just long, aimless strokes. No demonstrated understanding of anatomy, muscles, variations, rhythm, stretches, nothing. Also, the amount of oil used. OMG! It was a new personal record for me, and one that I didn't think could be beat. On one leg alone, she went back to the bottle six times. I let it go because I wanted to see how comical it could get. She did her best to eventually wipe it off, but c'Mon.

There was no tease throughout. When she was at the head of the table, I raised my hands and grazed her hips and asked her if that was ok. She essentially said 'no' via an excuse that it tickles. That was not a good sign. On the flip, I was recovered with the towel. It had been a while since I had to do the whole song and dance. At first she suggested I finish myself, to which I said 'no thanks'. After further verifying my employment, she proceeded to an uninspired handshake. 60 + 40 for the hour. I think we just did not connect, so YMMV, but I won't be back.

SM.

Jaristas
01-19-19, 18:07
I got her to take that silly lab coat off and strip completely down. Also FIV and she was wetter than the ocean. She tried to sit on my face but we couldn't figure out the logistics before I blasted. Any way I really like her much cuter than Wei Wei IMHO.Saw her today. Same experience. No FS. Huge nipples. 6 and. 6.

LylTime
01-19-19, 21:01
I agree that having the name and number of AMP (or escort) girls that you see regularly is a good idea, but I would recommend a monger phone. Girls will call you when business is slow, or they need extra cash (for a vacation). I have been both out of state and outside USA and had girls call in the past at inopportune times, I play it off as spam, and don't answer, but it can still put you at risk if you don't have the phone on you at all times. For less than 450 and a Trac Phone card, you are much safer, if you are single, none of these rules apply to you. The mention of appointments is also something I mention about, if you a regular, make an appointment for an hour before opening time, service can be much better to maybe even PSE. Rules at an AMP may not apply during off hours, in some girls minds.Hey, if you are married or in a relationship and intend to partake in this hobby with AMPs or Escorts. You are a complete freakin idiot if you do not maintain a burner phone and number. You can buy a really good cheap phone for $50 or less with a totally discrete internet address and untraceable number. I try to log into unprotected Wi-Fi servers when ever possible. You do not have to provide any identifying info either. I dump my account once or twice a year and start over regularly. You can deal with your regulars by saying your phone broke or your account was compromised. And be selective who you keep up to date. Be SMART and SAFE.

Jay117
01-20-19, 01:30
She is not going to offer you anything. You need to offer her! On a side note, isn't her (Jenny's') nose a bit too big for a Chinese woman?Heh good point, and yes I did notice that! It struck me as odd, but also not the part of her anatomy that was interesting me most.

Floatinglife
01-20-19, 13:05
Recently met Marissa of 224 4th floor. Dialed the number and she came down to get me. Usual question "been here before", of course I sad yes but hadn't. Said I must have seen her fried, Coco.

No mention from either of us on 1/2 or full hour. I just went with the flow and paid the 60 std hr fee, plus 80 for a pretty decent CBJ. She definitely has some years, mabe 50 but super hot body that she offered to show off. Very nice time. Wonder if there are more options. The cover did not seem negotiable.

She suggested I try her friend Coco. Think there are more options with her. Also wonder if she is younger.

Aimstraight
01-20-19, 15:17
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5710). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

DontFailMeNow
01-20-19, 17:40
Recently met Marissa of 224 4th floor. Dialed the number and she came down to get me. Usual question "been here before", of course I sad yes but hadn't. Said I must have seen her fried, Coco.

No mention from either of us on 1/2 or full hour. I just went with the flow and paid the 60 std hr fee, plus 80 for a pretty decent CBJ. She definitely has some years, mabe 50 but super hot body that she offered to show off. Very nice time. Wonder if there are more options. The cover did not seem negotiable.

She suggested I try her friend Coco. Think there are more options with her. Also wonder if she is younger.Marissa's a veteran in this game. She's been around for years. And yea, for her age, she takes very good care of herself. Not sure who Coco is. You should always ask to meet the others before leaving. That way you can plan appropriately for your next visit. Turns it into a success, not only on the front of leaving satisfied but by also doing some recon.

Spaz2580
01-21-19, 01:46
Tried Great Rd. Place a couple of weeks ago. Forget the provider's name. She was thin and prob on the older side (well preserved 50 year old prob). Massage was good. Some tease before the flip (hour session). Gave the HE motion. Then roamed UTC up & down. No mention of "how much you teep". Sucked on her B cups. Asked her to kiss my balls and she eventually did. She licked my balls & shaft hoping she would do BBBJ. But she wouldn't suck it. Maybe next time. Enjoyed it and tipped. 6 on way out. She was the only one on hand that day. Will return.

6 hse fee, . 6 teep.

Johnson686
01-21-19, 11:28
An alternative to a separate monger phone is simply to download one of the many apps that you can find if you just search for something like "second phone number". You might have to pay $5 or so for a certain number of minutes of voice calls, but texting is usually free in these apps. You can also choose to turn off notifications in your phone settings so that when you go home, you don't get any calls or texts on the app.

WalthamKid
01-21-19, 13:04
Hey guys. Walthamkid here. Haven't been very active. Looking for someone that knows the waltham scene that can tell me the best option for non FS in area. Looking for a decent looking girl that will get naked and give me HR for less than 120-150. Pms are cool.

Aimstraight
01-21-19, 14:09
Not sure why my post was deleted. I made no reference whatsoever about anyone's sexual practices.

All I did was give reasons for having a separate monger phone. Including how I almost got busted by my SO.

Exactly which words violated the Posting Guidelines?

Jay117
01-21-19, 14:28
An alternative to a separate monger phone is simply to download one of the many apps that you can find if you just search for something like "second phone number". You might have to pay $5 or so for a certain number of minutes of voice calls, but texting is usually free in these apps. You can also choose to turn off notifications in your phone settings so that when you go home, you don't get any calls or texts on the app.But then the app is sitting on your main phone.

Aardvarks
01-21-19, 15:32
Hey guys. Walthamkid here. Haven't been very active. Looking for someone that knows the waltham scene that can tell me the best option for non FS in area. Looking for a decent looking girl that will get naked and give me HR for less than 120-150. Pms are cool.Crescent, Moody, High st, Main st (two good ones), Waverly (H20) many options.

LuvInIt22
01-21-19, 21:13
An alternative to a separate monger phone is simply to download one of the many apps that you can find if you just search for something like "second phone number". You might have to pay $5 or so for a certain number of minutes of voice calls, but texting is usually free in these apps. You can also choose to turn off notifications in your phone settings so that when you go home, you don't get any calls or texts on the app.This sounds like a great idea. Are there any apps you can recommend from experience?

Aimstraight
01-21-19, 23:12
There are many with different features depending on what you want. I used to have Sideline but it really messed up all my contact lists because I think it shares the same contact list as your phone so I got rid of it. Right now I am trying Burner as my 2nd number for my job as a consultant. Now after a couple of months it still seems to work great but it does cost a few dollars a month. I still have my separate monger phone for hobbying.

This sounds like a great idea. Are there any apps you can recommend from experience?

LuvInIt22
01-22-19, 01:36
There are many with different features depending on what you want. I used to have Sideline but it really messed up all my contact lists because I think it shares the same contact list as your phone so I got rid of it. Right now I am trying Burner as my 2nd number for my job as a consultant. Now after a couple of months it still seems to work great but it does cost a few dollars a month. I still have my separate monger phone for hobbying.I need something where I can easily block all notifications and pop-ups when I am home.

OldManMass
01-22-19, 04:37
I need something where I can easily block all notifications and pop-ups when I am home.Sorry to be off topic. And I am not sophisticated with Apps. I keep a secondary phone, in my car in a magnetic "stash box" under the carpet trim in the truck. I have known too many people who go to bed and their spouses are on their phone prying around. In the end I believe that it is best to keep this type of life on a separate phone. There is nothing worse then having your primary phone beep in front of your spouse when a great photo comes in. It can be difficult ot explain the look of shock on your face.

Best of luck.

Firedog069
01-22-19, 12:51
Sorry to be off topic. And I am not sophisticated with Apps. I keep a secondary phone, in my car in a magnetic "stash box" under the carpet trim in the truck. I have known too many people who go to bed and their spouses are on their phone prying around. In the end I believe that it is best to keep this type of life on a separate phone. There is nothing worse then having your primary phone beep in front of your spouse when a great photo comes in. It can be difficult ot explain the look of shock on your face.

Best of luck.I thought this was the Massage Parlor Reports!

That being said here's one for you south shore Boys.

Yezi, Weymouth.

Went in as soon as they opened because I like my providers fresh and before the rest of you mongers get your grubby paws, among other things, on them. Met Nikki and she was sweet, pretty and a bit shy. Went to the room and got naked asked for hard and she did a great job on the rub. I was getting a little concerned as there was not much teasing yet and in seemed as though a lot of time had gone by. The tease came and wasn't much more than some light fingertip around my ass and balls. Lifted my ass and she got the hint and gave the boys a little stroking. Time for the flip and I had to take a leak so I got up and told her it was her turn now and she looked confused. I came back and she was primping in the mirror, she looks at me and quizzically says "my turn"? And I tell her yes, lay down. You guys need to do this if you don't already it works quite often, they love a little rubbing too. She lays down but won't take her clothes off. She says "no, customers". She's the only one there? So I start rubbing her back, her legs, her ass before long she's lifting her ass so I have better access to her pussy which she gladly let's me rub. I pull down her yoga pants and panties to reveal a beautiful little ass. Sooo soft. I continue on rubbing her legs, thighs and sweet pussy. The whole time she's reaching back and working my hard cock. I have her flip and rub her from the front. And suck her beautiful tits and hard thick nipples and then work my tongue into that sweet, wet, bald freshly shaven pussy. I tried to get her pants all the way off but she was concerned about customers coming in and she'd have to jump up and get dressed. She didn't let me finger her all the way but I did bury my tongue as far as I could. We changed places and she got to work on my throbbing cock as I sucked her tits and played with her pussy some more until I exploded on the both of us. Great*HJ. Can't wait to get back to see Nikki. There's more to be had if someone is covering the door!

Nimbus22
01-22-19, 13:29
With all due respect what most of us want to read on this board is who is hit who is dropping clothes on the floor and who is giving that awesome ending that we didn't expect to happen.

Addict76
01-22-19, 14:43
Tried Great Rd. Place a couple of weeks ago. Forget the provider's name. She was thin and prob on the older side (well preserved 50 year old prob). Massage was good. Some tease before the flip (hour session). Gave the HE motion. Then roamed UTC up & down. No mention of "how much you teep". Sucked on her B cups. Asked her to kiss my balls and she eventually did. She licked my balls & shaft hoping she would do BBBJ. But she wouldn't suck it. Maybe next time. Enjoyed it and tipped. 6 on way out. She was the only one on hand that day. Will return.

6 hse fee, . 6 teep.Going to see if I can corrupt the new girl.

Syedna
01-22-19, 16:55
with all due respect what most of us want to read on this board is who is hit who is dropping clothes on the floor and who is giving that awesome ending that we didn't expect to happen.thank you!!

MontereyJack
01-23-19, 00:46
I visited the tax advisor in Water town. Why are taxes so frustrating? After business was done it was time for some relief. Drew Nala, attractive twenty something wearing baggy t-shirt and sweatpants. Paid for half hour. Good soft massage that was both relaxing and teasing. She had a nice body under that baggy t-shirt. Playful finish, .4+.6, and definitely worth it. Despite the cold weather they've been very busy.

Mm196
01-23-19, 12:02
Went to 1034 around all the Thai chatter some weeks back. It was kind of a mess. I think the ladyboys are jealous that the few cute girls there get all the business. I asked for someone who I know was there but they told me not today. I asked for someone else. I get there and someone who is obviously not a woman (debatable but big jaw and not so feminine voice) was at the desk and showed me in. When she came in I said I asked for someone else. Busy they said and got ready for the massage. I asked for a lady I said. I am a lady. Oops. Frankly I still don't buy it. I should have left but said what the hell. I wouldn't repeat because I didn't find them attractive but the massage was good. Good tease and finish. I was pleasantly surprised. Tipped 6. They asked for 8 but I said no way. Walking out I saw the lady I go there to see. I was pissed. Told her sorry they told me you weren't working.

Went to Aiko in CT. Got Penny. Earlier reports are true. Good massage and she'll just take her clothes off. Been twice. Last time got the hour. On the flip she climbed on the table with me. Teased me a bit. I slid it between her Bs for a bit. Wouldn't let me suck on them. So close to her mouth I was hoping she'd suck on it. She got up, started stroking away and finished. She said tip 4 for hh and 6 for h.

Went to 40 Harrison 2 E. Drew a younger lady the first time. Said 50 for the half. I think she overcharged because I went back two weeks later and got Nana (50's and attractive for an older lady) and she asked for 40 for the half. I only had 80 so she took the 40 and really only gave me 15 minutes. Squeezed my shoulders twice then went into a 10 second tease and started whaling on me till I finished. I was a little swollen later. Seemed to have some nice ones under her sweatshirt. Didn't mind me roaming.

Saw Nana there 2 weeks later. Great massage. Got the hh but asked for the hour about 4 minutes into it. Sadly she was busy. Gave a good hard rub then started tease. I flipped and she stroked my backdoor a little. I asked her for a prostate massage and she obliged. Did everything nice and slow. She's not the best but not the worst. There's some English so instruction might be possible. Tipped 6 because of the backdoor accommodation. Ask and you may receive!

Momo2
01-24-19, 00:13
Two of my favorite ladies from two separate AMPs are going back to China for their New Year. One will be gone for three weeks. The other three months. I am guessing that many others will be travelling back as well. So if you can call ahead and plan ahead. The upside is that we might see some new talent up from NY.

I guess I will be revisiting some of the old favorites. Anyone been to C&are or Massage Therapy in Quincy recently?

I dropped by Lavender last week and met Yuki. Light haired Asian who was willing to play as long as you pay. Cost me an extra buck for a saran wrap BJ. Too mechanical and not cute or hot enough. Any other regular ladies worth meeting there? Who should I ask for? Selena is hot and she knows it and she does not need the money. Miss the girls from last summer and Anna and Judy from past years.

Bostonlad92
01-24-19, 01:21
https://adultsearch.com/massachusetts/boston/body-rubs/1118459

I've been seeing her ads for a while now and am curious to see if anyone has had any experience?

Griswold
01-24-19, 05:01
Where is 224? Searching 224 comes up blank for me.

She suggested I try her friend Coco. Think there are more options with her. Also wonder if she is younger.

Floatinglife
01-24-19, 10:46
Where is 224? Searching 224 comes up blank for me.Search for Tremont or Chinatown.

OutbackPT
01-24-19, 11:47
Took another trip to 28 Harrison this weekend. Walked in and drew Coco, real cute older but couldn't tell how old. Took the hour and got undressed. Massage started nice and strong and focused on back and lower back to start. About 30 minutes she moved the towel and started to focus on my legs and butt. After ten or so minutes she began rubbing her fingernails all over back and ass and dipping down to tingle the boys. On the flip she asked if I had been before, mentioned I had seen a therapist by name and that's all she needed. Told me to lie back and she just started lightly touching my balls and shaft. Picked him up and started to ooh and ahh as she finished me off. Never discussed tip or anything. Just made sure to tell me to ask for her again? Which I will. 6/4.

OlGary
01-24-19, 12:03
Crescent, Moody, High st, Main st (two good ones), Waverly (H20) many options.For 150, you will get what you want at River St. , South St. , Linden and possibly at Rosa as well.

Mm196
01-24-19, 12:44
I just called and got what I think was an honest account of the female staff working today. I think the ladyboy debacle I mentioned isn't the norm. I still doubt the person I saw was a full fledged lady. Post op maybe? Or just an unfortunate facial configuration? Still it wasn't disappointing other than that the lady they said wasn't there, Jessie, in fact was. Also, it seems cece or cici isn't there anymore. She was nice but the tip structure was out of control.

Jeevs
01-24-19, 13:04
Been reviewed several times. Search her name.

I've been seeing her ads for a while now and am curious to see if anyone has had any experience?

Motoman36
01-24-19, 14:54
Where is 224? Searching 224 comes up blank for me.Find cityxguide ad:

Sweet Nice Asian Girl. Good Massage - 26 and 27 - XXX-818-6462.

Aimar1988
01-24-19, 15:41

She suggested I try her friend Coco. Think there are more options with her. Also wonder if she is younger.First time. Long time here. Similar experience. Awesome body, 50 ish roughly (not sure exactly). House 60 and 80. Can say that it's an interesting set up but she is very nice. Would repeat in pinch just based on age. Worth a try if that doesn't matter.

Nimbus22
01-24-19, 16:02
So I ventured over to 32 South to sample the menu. I did a hh for 45 and drew Tina. She was meh looking looked in her 40's. I saw another woman there not much better so I was trying to walk out but I got lured in. Average massage, decent tease and opted for a TF finish for 60. I don't think I would go back but more was on the menu and she did get into it. I just was looking for better talent. One thing that grossed me out and I know it happens all the time. I coated Tina's chest, monster load and I swear she sprayed like windex on herself to clean it off. HAHA. Man I wish I didn't see that. Talent everywhere has been slim, at least for me. Hope to fins something better soonn.

Motoman36
01-24-19, 16:13
Can anyone shed light on this AAMP or hotel MP?

Ad in CXG for long time always show "93 Highway S Exit 5 A, 02111". When you call she says it's in Randolph.

Ad is a little odd:

OMG!! Really I never seen a nice cock wishing to * it now.

Can you let me ride your horse my sweet?

Amizingly yours one might be stronger that other peoples.

Today I'm so hot, can you feel me and satisfy me? If Yes.

Hehehehehe let's make us furious and abrupt in a hotel room.

Meeting a real 25 year girl, call me now. (XXX) -664-0492.

Aimar1988
01-24-19, 16:37

She suggested I try her friend Coco. Think there are more options with her. Also wonder if she is younger.First time- long time! Need to start giving back! Can confirm this. Went a few months back and saw Marisa. Awesome body, but older. I'd say 50's. If age doesn't matter to you and looking for a good time- exibires-te recommend bc she is a good time and the body again, 7/8 out of 10. $60 house and 80 $ to her.

Nice place that is comfortable.

Fuhgetaboudit
01-24-19, 16:47
Motomun, That exact same worded ad is run on Emonk site in many ads all over the country with just diff phone numbers and names. So not sure whether she is real. If she is real, there is a Comfort Inn and Marylou's & DD Coffee places at that exit. As you likely know the zip code is downtown Boston.

Can anyone shed light on this AAMP or hotel MP?

Ad in CXG for long time always show "93 Highway S Exit 5 A, 02111". When you call she says it's in Randolph.

Ad is a little odd:

OMG!! Really I never seen a nice cock wishing to * it now.

Can you let me ride your horse my sweet?

Amizingly yours one might be stronger that other peoples.

Today I'm so hot, can you feel me and satisfy me? If Yes.

Hehehehehe let's make us furious and abrupt in a hotel room.

Meeting a real 25 year girl, call me now. (XXX) -664-0492..

MassageMama
01-24-19, 18:07
I just saw a post that river street is now offering FS. With the below average talent there haven't been back In a long time! Never my experience. Can someone cinfirm that and PM me names and details. Much appreciated.

OlGary
01-24-19, 22:46
I just saw a post that river street is now offering FS. With the below average talent there haven't been back In a long time! Never my experience. Can someone cinfirm that and PM me names and details. Much appreciated.I mentioned River St, adding to someone else's post listing parlors in Waltham where one can get a nude HJ for 150. No chance of FS at River.

HappyDave
01-25-19, 09:14
I mentioned River St, adding to someone else's post listing parlors in Waltham where one can get a nude HJ for 150. No chance of FS at River.What's the breakout house fee and tip.

M Scores Easy
01-25-19, 11:02
Went to Swan looking for Lola. No luck. In China until March. There was some skinny provider, who I politely declined and left.

Is there any talent left in this place?

Ended up at Melissa looking for Jennifer. No luck. Also away. Ended up staying this time. Took the half hour. Fairly attractive 40 ish. Nice figure. Negotiated. 8 to get naked. I told her to keep the panties on. I like a little imagination.

Stuffed my head right into her crack as I was finishing, and she did not flinch.

Not bad but wish she was more attractive. Demons had to come out.

RoughThat
01-25-19, 14:28
Recently met Marissa of 224 4th floor. Dialed the number and she came down to get me. Usual question "been here before", of course I sad yes but hadn't. Said I must have seen her fried, Coco.Can you PM their number? Only place in CT I haven't hit. TIA.

RT.

OlGary
01-25-19, 22:47
What's the breakout house fee and tip.The house fee is 60. The tip is also typical by today's standards. They would want 80 for bare HJ. Nothing else is available.

Choir Boy
01-26-19, 05:16

I've been seeing her ads for a while now and am curious to see if anyone has had any experience?I saw Amara a few weeks ago for an Asian style massage session at a hotel. She stripped down to just her panties. Not a bad session, but she gave me 20 minutes out a half hour and is much heavier that her pictures suggest. $150 total.

HappyDave
01-26-19, 12:28
The house fee is 60. The tip is also typical by today's standards. They would want 80 for bare HJ. Nothing else is available.If they get on the table with you, let you roam and are relatively attractive not a bad deal. If they just wait until the last 10 min to drop and only stand at your side then. 6 tip would be standard.

PadMe5
01-26-19, 13:21
For 150, you will get what you want at River St. , South St. , Linden and possibly at Rosa as well.How about 1060 Main?

OlGary
01-26-19, 13:28
I was driving by the Linden place and decided to revisit it to see a second provider there who was mentioned to be a slam dunk FS. She calls herself Apple, has a pretty face, is quite short and would be better off if could shed 20-25 lbs. Literally everything is available with her for the reasonable fee. She was alone at the parlor, and when I asked where her t-friend Sarah is, she said it left the country. I have no idea whether it's true or not.

Mr Quimper
01-26-19, 13:56
Now, that's funny. Yes, Wei Wei is a well-known BBFS provider. Many people know her since she was at 220 Waverly and then at 1 Main. Some bad people even say that she is a cum bucket.Thanks for the nfo. At first Wei-Wei played hard-to-get but soon changed her tune when I asked her nicely and offered the LA-standard BBFS fee ($180/30 min).

Motoman36
01-26-19, 14:02
Went to Swan looking for Lola. No luck. In China until March. There was some skinny provider, who I politely declined and left.

Is there any talent left in this place?

Ended up at Melissa looking for Jennifer. No luck. Also away. Ended up staying this time. Took the half hour. Fairly attractive 40 ish. Nice figure. Negotiated. 8 to get naked. I told her to keep the panties on. I like a little imagination.

Stuffed my head right into her crack as I was finishing, and she did not flinch.

Not bad but wish she was more attractive. Demons had to come out.Called Swan, Angela said closed due to problems with the building, couldn't understand the details. I went to 507 in Everett, Nicole from Swan was there with a skinny one Moa, said her first day there, From Newton. Best body at an AMP in decades! Nothing but HR. Her name is MIA NOT Moa

OlGary
01-26-19, 15:43
How about 1060 Main?My experience (very limited) at 1060 Main is fully consistent with what other people say. It's a fully-dressed HJ-only place. I don't think anything else is available.

DBoy781
01-26-19, 19:46
Hey there everyone. Was hoping someone could direct message me a number of a place that offers massages were the provider gets nude. If they also provide FS that would be nice but a HJ would be fine as long as they are nude. I'm willing to travel anywhere in the Boston area. I've also noticed a couple members talk about places in Waltham so wouldn't mind traveling that far either. Ideally looking for ASAP so any quick responses would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

FolleBlanche
01-26-19, 23:36
My experience (very limited) at 1060 Main is fully consistent with what other people say. It's a fully-dressed HJ-only place. I don't think anything else is available.I'm not so sure that Rosa should be on that list. Maybe someone else had a different experience than I, but I've visited probably 5-6 times and it has always been HJ, full clothes, otc. Always.

HomerSpinSome
01-27-19, 15:24
I'm not so sure that Rosa should be on that list. Maybe someone else had a different experience than I, but I've visited probably 5-6 times and it has always been HJ, full clothes, otc. Always.Why does anyone go there? The most expensive, lowest service place in the Boston metro area. Even the massages suck.

Sampox
01-27-19, 17:42
I almost hate to write this, but I must echo what others have recently reported. It may be time for her to pack it in and retire. I saw her recently late evening after a couple of preferred options didn't work out. I thought she had aged quite a bit since my last visit probably about two years ago. I have seen her on and off since back in her Woburn days. Her nips are still outstanding, and her body overall is still decent, but I swear she allowed more UTC touching especially below, years ago. Her limited touching is not only a turn off, it makes it difficult, for me at least, to take advantage of advanced service options. She is still pleasant to talk to and easy to understand, but definitely seems tired of the same old grind. To her credit she is a pro. She assured me that she would be able to help me accomplish the agreed to service, and above comment notwithstanding, she did. And I thanked her. I probably won't repeat, but then again, in a pinch when a little something extra isn't available elsewhere perhaps I will.

OlGary
01-27-19, 21:17
I was driving by the Linden place and decided to revisit it to see a second provider there who was mentioned to be a slam dunk FS. She calls herself Apple, has a pretty face, is quite short and would be better off if could shed 20-25 lbs. Literally everything is available with her for the reasonable fee. She was alone at the parlor, and when I asked where her t-friend Sarah is, she said it left the country. I have no idea whether it's true or not.No worries, Sarah will be back to her gold mine at Linden very soon. Probably, went to China for a few weeks, naively hoping that this t-thing will somehow go away.

OlGary
01-27-19, 21:20
I'm not so sure that Rosa should be on that list. Maybe someone else had a different experience than I, but I've visited probably 5-6 times and it has always been HJ, full clothes, otc. Always.Rose or Rosa? They are 2 different places.

Sex Rohmer
01-27-19, 21:35
I'm not so sure that Rosa should be on that list. Maybe someone else had a different experience than I, but I've visited probably 5-6 times and it has always been HJ, full clothes, otc. Always.There are two very similarly named AMPs in Waltham. One is 986 (or so) Main St. And the other is 299 Newton St (at the intersection with High St.). The one on Main has provided FS from time to time, based on familiarity with the client. I don't think the one on Newton St provides anything beyond the standard finish.

Motoman36
01-28-19, 16:47
Took another trip to 28 Harrison this weekend. Walked in and drew Coco, real cute older but couldn't tell how old. Took the hour and got undressed. Massage started nice and strong and focused on back and lower back to start. About 30 minutes she moved the towel and started to focus on my legs and butt. After ten or so minutes she began rubbing her fingernails all over back and ass and dipping down to tingle the boys. On the flip she asked if I had been before, mentioned I had seen a therapist by name and that's all she needed. Told me to lie back and she just started lightly touching my balls and shaft. Picked him up and started to ooh and ahh as she finished me off. Never discussed tip or anything. Just made sure to tell me to ask for her again? Which I will. 6/4.Please tell no if this location's number is either ending in 7958 or 0068? And is the actual entrance behind the building in Oxfxxx Place?

Thanks.

Moto.

MarriedTom
01-28-19, 21:14
Was in Beantown on business last Thursday during the rain. Traffic leaving south was all backed up. Took a detour through Q Town and stopped at C&are. Drew Lisa an average 30 (40?) year old therapist. Nice rub, not very theraputic, but relaxing, so I rolled with the flow. Stayed just out of reach for subtle ins,. After hot towel, started with the light fingers, and then th brushup / full fondle. Flipped and asked what was available. Was told HJ only, and minimal otc. Technique was good, but took a while. 1 hr on the dot after a little head and leg rub. 60/40. Average visit, will repeat in a pinch. Parked across street in the bank and walked over.

JayBean
01-28-19, 22:23
There has been a lot of reviews as of late but wanted to add a few recent visits. First visit got Lala and she was mid 20's and average looking but a nice little body on her. Asked for soft and requested 2 pops. First head HE and then second as CBJ with wrapper I brought. I must say she was very pleasant and was a real trooper. She took great care of me and I left her $100.

Second visit was earlier today and saw Lala but decided to try Michelle as her boobs were falling out of her shirt as she laid down playing on her phone in the lobby. I have seen her somewhere before but don't recall exactly where. She has a nice body, great legs, boobs are ok. Her soft massage was a little rushed but I began roaming underneath and she was very ticklish and giggly. She was wet and loving my hand play. Again I asked for two pops and asked for HE followed by CBJ and she did a great job with both. Again left $100 upon leaving. Been a few good visits for me, I'm usually pretty picky but have been happy here recently.

I finally tracked down Tammy (formerly 1205) about 3-4 weeks ago, I was wondering where she went. She was not working for 8-10 months and the resurface up north but since has moved onto a new location.

SMS 54
01-28-19, 23:03
Please tell no if this location's number is either ending in 7958 or 0068? And is the actual entrance behind the building in Oxfxxx Place?

Thanks.

Moto.I cannot answer the question on 28 Harrison but I have been 2 times to the place ending in 0068 which is accessed in the alley off Harrison that you alluded to. Both times were satisfactory, I did not opt for full. First time got a nice reach under and finished without the flip, for a fairly standard rate, second time was also a hand finish, the girl was very pleasant, but wanted 60 for the tip, to which I agreed, only if she went nude, to which she obliged willingly and allowed very liberal roaming. Be very careful walking in the alley, some homeless tramp took a dump right next to the door of the place, and there's a lot of nasty trash in the area. Once inside, it's an older place, but seemed fairly clean.

SamsungNote
01-29-19, 00:50
I cannot answer the question on 28 Harrison but I have been 2 times to the place ending in 0068 which is accessed in the alley off Harrison that you alluded to. Both times were satisfactory, I did not opt for full. First time got a nice reach under and finished without the flip, for a fairly standard rate, second time was also a hand finish, the girl was very pleasant, but wanted 60 for the tip, to which I agreed, only if she went nude, to which she obliged willingly and allowed very liberal roaming. Be very careful walking in the alley, some homeless tramp took a dump right next to the door of the place, and there's a lot of nasty trash in the area. Once inside, it's an older place, but seemed fairly clean.Please PM me the location and number. Thanks.

SamsungNote
01-29-19, 00:51
I cannot answer the question on 28 Harrison but I have been 2 times to the place ending in 0068 which is accessed in the alley off Harrison that you alluded to. Both times were satisfactory, I did not opt for full. First time got a nice reach under and finished without the flip, for a fairly standard rate, second time was also a hand finish, the girl was very pleasant, but wanted 60 for the tip, to which I agreed, only if she went nude, to which she obliged willingly and allowed very liberal roaming. Be very careful walking in the alley, some homeless tramp took a dump right next to the door of the place, and there's a lot of nasty trash in the area. Once inside, it's an older place, but seemed fairly clean.Please personal message me the contact info?

SamsungNote
01-29-19, 00:52
Could someone provide me the contact info of the well reviewed parlors near Waltham? Thanks.

M Scores Easy
01-29-19, 09:47
Could someone provide me the contact info of the well reviewed parlors near Waltham? Thanks.Hahah! That's a good one!

Momo2
01-29-19, 09:53
New to me. Passed this new place on RTE 53 less than a mile north of Weymouth Landing. Decided to check it out. I was planning on a simple recon / drop by for future use. Parked at the restaurant next door and walked up the front. Greeted my Sasa a cute 30 year old. She asked me to wait as they were with clients. Sasa had a cute face and nice body so I decided to stay. After waiting for 10 minutes, she led me to one of the rooms. Simple large rooms with a electric heated bed. Sasa has been in working in the Boston area for the last six years. So you may have crossed her path at another location. She starts with the towel rub, then onto an oil massage. She asked if I wanted to try their hot stones. I was warm enough on the heated bed so I passed. I must have dosed of for a few minutes. But I woke up before the hot towel. There was very little tease before the flip. It was ok as I wanted to see her face. She took her time and she went slow at first then progressively upped her tempo. She allowed some UTC roaming. At the end, she gave me a scalp massage and foot massage to finish the rest of the hour.

It was good experience for my first time here and I will return for more. Before I left I told her I was going to be a regular but I expected more. She smiled, gave me a hug and said I can't wait to see you again. I handed her a 40 tip and I said I was sorry I did not have any more and she said that was enough. There are 5 AMP in less than mile. Its amazing that there is a market for all of them to exist.

Joe Bujian
01-29-19, 10:18
Could someone provide me the contact info of the well reviewed parlors near Waltham? Thanks.61783476697817289818617952258061785892149178542488.

ChellickG
01-29-19, 10:47
Has anyone tried the Healthway Spa in Medfield on 109? Looks new. Just wondering what's on the menu.

OlGary
01-29-19, 11:53
61783476697817289818617952258061785892149178542488.LOL! This long line actually contains real numbers for CB, High St, 139, South and 1060.

Johnson686
01-29-19, 16:27
Could someone provide me the contact info of the well reviewed parlors near Waltham? Thanks.Use rubmaps.com and search for Waltham and you'll find the places mentioned in this forum.

NewOld
01-29-19, 17:06
You can get more with her. I've sucked her tits numerous times. Absolutley amazing tits / nipples. Another monger PMed me that he had her Russian. I wouldn't be surprised if she gave up FS.

Was in Beantown on business last Thursday during the rain. Traffic leaving south was all backed up. Took a detour through Q Town and stopped at C&are. Drew Lisa an average 30 (40?) year old therapist. Nice rub, not very theraputic, but relaxing, so I rolled with the flow. Stayed just out of reach for subtle ins,. After hot towel, started with the light fingers, and then th brushup / full fondle. Flipped and asked what was available. Was told HJ only, and minimal otc. Technique was good, but took a while. 1 hr on the dot after a little head and leg rub. 60/40. Average visit, will repeat in a pinch. Parked across street in the bank and walked over.

Pickett Wilson
01-29-19, 20:17
LOL! This long line actually contains real numbers for CB, High St, 139, South and 1060.I got to 139 the other day, and was very happy. I imagined meeting with Jennie, for my first visit. I really like her look, that she's a super spinner, and very friendly and good looking'. The massage was a bit lighter than I prefer, but there was a lot of variety of relaxing pressure and tender strokes, pushing the blood around. There was a bit of a problem as I was a new customer, but it wasn't difficult to resolve, as Jennie is a sweetheart. I'd like to thank the posters on this site for preparing me for this venue, and enjoy a great first visit. This was one of the best AMP experiences I've had in a while.

DannyBoy63
01-29-19, 22:34
Hey all, new member to the forum but long time hobbiest. I am in New England for the next 10 days and am looking at spending the weekend in the Boston area. What part of town should I book a hotel room in to be reasonably close to some good AMPs? Thanks in advance.

OlGary
01-29-19, 23:52
Hey all, new member to the forum but long time hobbiest. I am in New England for the next 10 days and am looking at spending the weekend in the Boston area. What part of town should I book a hotel room in to be reasonably close to some good AMPs? Thanks in advance.The best AMPs are in Waltham but other than that it's more fun to stay in downtown Boston.

OlGary
01-29-19, 23:57
There was a bit of a problem as I was a new customer, but it wasn't difficult to resolve.Let me guess, the problem was resolved when she saw a couple of 100 dollar bills, right?

Choir Boy
01-30-19, 03:53
There has been a lot of reviews as of late but wanted to add a few recent visits. First visit got Lala and she was mid 20's and average looking but a nice little body on her. Asked for soft and requested 2 pops. First head HE and then second as CBJ with wrapper I brought. I must say she was very pleasant and was a real trooper. She took great care of me and I left her $100.

Second visit was earlier today and saw Lala but decided to try Michelle as her boobs were falling out of her shirt as she laid down playing on her phone in the lobby. I have seen her somewhere before but don't recall exactly where. She has a nice body, great legs, boobs are ok. Her soft massage was a little rushed but I began roaming underneath and she was very ticklish and giggly. She was wet and loving my hand play. Again I asked for two pops and asked for HE followed by CBJ and she did a great job with both. Again left $100 upon leaving. Been a few good visits for me, I'm usually pretty picky but have been happy here recently.

I finally tracked down Tammy (formerly 1205) about 3-4 weeks ago, I was wondering where she went. She was not working for 8-10 months and the resurface up north but since has moved onto a new location.Great report. There have been previous posts where the girls at this place got completely naked. Did this happen in your visits?

M Scores Easy
01-30-19, 10:39
One of my favorite spots on Marret moved to Muzzey St. Horrible choice for a facility. It's in a basement. Theres a children's daycare close by. There is also another spa in the building, which threw me for a second.

Unless Emma or Sunny is there, stay away. If you get Helen, good luck. I walked out mid session (during HE). Piss poor massage. She had one elbow on my back the whole time, massaging with one hand. I turned myself over because I was getting aggravated. The HE starts,. Mechanical staring into the wall.

Got up. Said "I'm done". That's all I said. Boy, her attitude changed when I stood up.

"No, no. Sorry sorry. What's wrong. I try again ". Just walked out.

Second time in 10 years that I've done that. Stay away.

Mikey73
01-30-19, 10:58
363 great road Bedford. Stopped in last week and was greated by a cute little asian with her chest falling out of her dress was told to wait a couple minutes and then a slightly taller one came out named Angela with a nice short dress on and again lots of cleavage. Opted for 1 hr for 60. As soon as she came to stand over my head I immediately ran my hands up her dress to find out she had nothing under that dress. She had a set if mudflaps hanging between her legs. Said she was 28. After a little negotiating got her down to $ for FS but she didn't have a cover so I opted for for a HJ. Offered the sedan wrap BJ but I declined. She did finish massage completely before the ending and it was actually a very good massage. Never shorted on time either.

Mikey73
01-30-19, 11:04
One of my favorite spots on Marret moved to Muzzey St. Horrible choice for a facility. It's in a basement. Theres a children's daycare close by. There is also another spa in the building, which threw me for a second.

Unless Emma or Sunny is there, stay away. If you get Helen, good luck. I walked out mid session (during HE). Piss poor massage. She had one elbow on my back the whole time, massaging with one hand. I turned myself over because I was getting aggravated. The HE starts,. Mechanical staring into the wall.

Got up. Said "I'm done". That's all I said. Boy, her attitude changed when I stood up.

"No, no. Sorry sorry. What's wrong. I try again ". Just walked out.

Second time in 10 years that I've done that. Stay away.I've visited there a couple months ago and greated but a short cute one in jean shorts but ended up with the older woman. Asked if I could have the other one she said no she had an appointment already and can have her next time. Wish I got her name as the next time I went I didn't see her there so I walked out.

Aimar1988
01-30-19, 14:58
Saw Mia in evrett. Recently mentioned here. Body not special. For 30 minutes - $60 house. Tip 40 $ HJ only and didn't seem super willing to do any more. Very nice girl but not the body I imagined as described here.

Would repeat bc she was kind. But only in pinch. Not my fav. Experience for AMP.

M Scores Easy
01-30-19, 15:32
363 great road Bedford. Stopped in last week and was greated by a cute little asian with her chest falling out of her dress was told to wait a couple minutes and then a slightly taller one came out named Angela with a nice short dress on and again lots of cleavage. Opted for 1 hr for 60. As soon as she came to stand over my head I immediately ran my hands up her dress to find out she had nothing under that dress. She had a set if mudflaps hanging between her legs. Said she was 28. After a little negotiating got her down to $ for FS but she didn't have a cover so I opted for for a HJ. Offered the sedan wrap BJ but I declined. She did finish massage completely before the ending and it was actually a very good massage. Never shorted on time either.Glad the talent has stepped up there. It was dismal at that location a while back.

MaMongerman
01-30-19, 16:00
Visited 1 main h20.

1. LaLa pretty light massage suranwrap BJ top off I think it was that time.

2. Michell nice boltons naked condon BJ not as intimate as Lala rates as mention before.

3. ChaBa newton best massage so far she asked if I wanted anything but I didn't due to cash and time constraints I think her name is Emma any experience with her.

4. go to chi regularly and always get a hand fiiished I'm not sure how the previous poster wasn't able to stumble in to that I just wish I could get more as it's convient.

JayBean
01-30-19, 19:50
Great report. There have been previous posts where the girls at this place got completely naked. Did this happen in your visits?Lala was basically naked but didn't try with Michelle.

CyJim666
01-31-19, 00:50
I almost hate to write this, but I must echo what others have recently reported. It may be time for her to pack it in and retire. I saw her recently late evening after a couple of preferred options didn't work out. I thought she had aged quite a bit since my last visit probably about two years ago. I have seen her on and off since back in her Woburn days. Her nips are still outstanding, and her body overall is still decent, but I swear she allowed more UTC touching especially below, years ago. Her limited touching is not only a turn off, it makes it difficult, for me at least, to take advantage of advanced service options. She is still pleasant to talk to and easy to understand, but definitely seems tired of the same old grind. To her credit she is a pro. She assured me that she would be able to help me accomplish the agreed to service, and above comment notwithstanding, she did. And I thanked her. I probably won't repeat, but then again, in a pinch when a little something extra isn't available elsewhere perhaps I will.She is getting too OLD and complains too much!

CyJim666
01-31-19, 01:08
Could someone provide me the contact info of the well reviewed parlors near Waltham? Thanks.Wow, no reviews and made 3 requests for info in 3 minutes!

You asked for info on CT parlors reviews, but wanted info Waltham parlors.

Slow down and TOFTT and make a few reviews and your get some responses.

Also, just read the forum there is plenty of info of Waltham / Watertown!

CyJim666
01-31-19, 01:24
Saw Mia in evrett. Recently mentioned here. Body not special. For 30 minutes - $60 house. Tip 40 $ HJ only and didn't seem super willing to do any more. Very nice girl but not the body I imagined as described here.

Would repeat bc she was kind. But only in pinch. Not my fav. Experience for AMP.Wow, that is a high house fee! I think they charged me $60 or 70 for an hour last year.

RustyNai
01-31-19, 01:38
Called ahead early evening to 220 W Squantum to ask who was working, girl on phone said "no ladyboy tonight, only female. " Turns out I'm fine with that and that's what I wanted so I went.

I drew "Bina" (which was, as promised: a female. , late 30's?) Although. Really not my type, on the chubby side and not much of a pretty face. I still decided to go for full hr as I needed a good massage. Very clean place with mats on the floor instead of table. The massage was great, very professional and a little bit of tease as she worked on the legs. But then I thought she would never stop rubbing my legs so I just flipped. Negotiations (I almost left at that point, she wanted way too much for not much) but then, you know, I was already there and all. Begins HE and she only allowed OTC and didn't want to take / move anything off, even when I tried to negotiate some more. She was very shy. Very mechanical and disappointing, took a lot of jack hammering as I was really turned off.

I knew this place was more expensive (I thought house was 80 for hr) but turns out she asked for 70. But then of course she knew I had an extra 10 (change she gave back) in my wallet so she wouldn't budge from 50 for HE, even wanted 60 at first. So damage was 70 + 50. I liked the location and accessibility, but fuck this. It's just way way too expensive for what you get, no repeat for me.

Lincoln54
01-31-19, 11:57
She is getting too OLD and complains too much!She is a nice person but I find her hard to understand at times but yes full of don't touch here rules that didn't exist years ago.

I last saw her in November but don't think I will be going back-just not enjoyable-.

I am too old to get excited with look but don't touch.

Lincoln54
01-31-19, 12:02
She is getting too OLD and complains too much!Another thought just occurred to me-she has been complaining that business is off blaming it on the fall of backpage. I always wanted to refer to her sign-if your not happy don't post just don't come back and I think many took this advise.

Moses1892
01-31-19, 15:15
I agree. Saw her twice about a year ago and was not impressed. Nice body for her age and personality, but mechanical performace. Better service is available elsewhere.

Another thought just occurred to me-she has been complaining that business is off blaming it on the fall of backpage. I always wanted to refer to her sign-if your not happy don't post just don't come back and I think many took this advise.

OutbackPT
01-31-19, 16:20
Please tell no if this location's number is either ending in 7958 or 0068? And is the actual entrance behind the building in Oxfxxx Place?

Thanks.

Moto.Nope. It's fairly easy to find. Nothing too elaborate.

Dboy111
01-31-19, 16:58
What's up guys! I plan on seeing Wei Wei this week. Could someone give me a solid review on her. Does she have big tits?

JayBean
01-31-19, 18:56
363 great road Bedford. Stopped in last week and was greated by a cute little asian with her chest falling out of her dress was told to wait a couple minutes and then a slightly taller one came out named Angela with a nice short dress on and again lots of cleavage. Opted for 1 hr for 60. As soon as she came to stand over my head I immediately ran my hands up her dress to find out she had nothing under that dress. She had a set if mudflaps hanging between her legs. Said she was 28. After a little negotiating got her down to $ for FS but she didn't have a cover so I opted for for a HJ. Offered the sedan wrap BJ but I declined. She did finish massage completely before the ending and it was actually a very good massage. Never shorted on time either.Talent better for sure but your review drove everyone there. Phone ringing off the hook, constant ringing of the door bell, the entire time I was there she was coming and going because the door is locked and apologizing every time she came back. Her soft massage was rushed because of all this and she had nails which was odd. Then Coco decides to play hard ball and not let the puppies out. She eventually relented and gave a decent finish but the whole experience was awful from start to finish. Not worth visiting until it dies down a bit.

DannyBoy63
01-31-19, 20:05
The best AMPs are in Waltham but other than that it's more fun to stay in downtown Boston.Thanks NewbieStyle. Appreciate it. I'll let you all know how the search goes.

SlowMo
01-31-19, 21:11
Went to Moody for my second visit, hoping to see Angel but no dice. Saw Summer, who is thin and wiry, fairly young. Great time, no rushing. She would've done CBJ but apparently it's byoc and CBJ not really what I was looking for, but the service was great and I'm sure will improve with multiple visits. If anyone has seen her and knows just how far it might improve, I'd be interested to know.

(I was trying to check out South, and had called ahead, but when I arrived they said it as a 30 minute wait and seemed to have no idea I'd just called. I drove to moody instead).Thanks for this and other reports on Moody. I had some time the other day so I thought I'd pay them a visit after a lengthy hiatus. Where do you fellas park? The one ways perpendicular to Moody had no spots. Is there a parking lot behind the building? I ended up finding a spot across the river. Not a long walk, but wondering.

First difference I noticed since my last visit was that not only was the door not locked, but the shades were not pulled. The lights were on and you could see the hallway inside. Someone was seated at the front desk. You could just make out the tip of her shoe behind the partition. Anyhow, it was a lot more inviting than when the shades were pulled and you had to wait for them to unlock.

The lady behind the curtain was Summer. She is indeed thin, 5'6" maybe? I'd say late 30's. Cute 7/10. I was taken to one of the rooms near the back of the building. I saw another lady there, much shorter. Didn't get a good look but I'd like too. I inquired and it was Angel. My massage was good but not great. I asked for hard, but got medium. Also, she "rolled" over my muscles frequently which I don't find comfortable. I prefer the length-wise strokes. Let's say 6/10. There was minimal teasing though I did caress her calves generously to which she seemed indifferent. The HR as OK as well, 6/10. There was just no connection or sensuality. I tried to correct her grip and rhythm to no avail. And when I inquired about extra, she pointed at the clock which told me that I still had 10 min, but apparently told her we were out of time. I managed to bust one out, but more out of obligation than anything else. Then clean up, blah, blah.

On the way out it got a little interesting. First, I heard a dude talk. I thought it was a customer, but as I walked toward the lobby, I saw him and Angel dart in the nearest room. Boyfriend? They were going at it a little. Then it got weirder. As I approached the front door, a young boy walked in and nearly ran me over. There was an awkward pause. I didn't stick around to find out which of the two was his mom, but I did have a good laugh on my walk back about the humanity of it all.

I may return to meet one of the other ladies to see if there's a better connection, but I won't be in a rush. YMMV. It's probably worth a try.

SM.

OlGary
01-31-19, 21:37
Thanks for this and other reports on Moody. I had some time the other day so I thought I'd pay them a visit after a lengthy hiatus. Where do you fellas park? The one ways perpendicular to Moody had no spots. Is there a parking lot behind the building? I ended up finding a spot across the river. Not a long walk, but wondering.

First difference I noticed since my last visit was that not only was the door not locked, but the shades were not pulled. The lights were on and you could see the hallway inside. Someone was seated at the front desk. You could just make out the tip of her shoe behind the partition. Anyhow, it was a lot more inviting than when the shades were pulled and you had to wait for them to unlock.

The lady behind the curtain was Summer. She is indeed thin, 5'6" maybe? I'd say late 30's. Cute 7/10. I was taken to one of the rooms near the back of the building. I saw another lady there, much shorter. Didn't get a good look but I'd like too. I inquired and it was Angel. My massage was good but not great. I asked for hard, but got medium. Also, she "rolled" over my muscles frequently which I don't find comfortable. I prefer the length-wise strokes. Let's say 6/10. There was minimal teasing though I did caress her calves generously to which she seemed indifferent. The HR as OK as well, 6/10. There was just no connection or sensuality. I tried to correct her grip and rhythm to no avail. And when I inquired about extra, she pointed at the clock which told me that I still had 10 min, but apparently told her we were out of time. I managed to bust one out, but more out of obligation than anything else. Then clean up, blah, blah.

On the way out it got a little interesting. First, I heard a dude talk. I thought it was a customer, but as I walked toward the lobby, I saw him and Angel dart in the nearest room. Boyfriend? They were going at it a little. Then it got weirder. As I approached the front door, a young boy walked in and nearly ran me over. There was an awkward pause. I didn't stick around to find out which of the two was his mom, but I did have a good laugh on my walk back about the humanity of it all.

I may return to meet one of the other ladies to see if there's a better connection, but I won't be in a rush. YMMV. It's probably worth a try.

SM.When you say Moody, you mean 139, right? There is a metered parking lot nearby at the train stop. Never met anybody else at this place besides Jenny and CeeCee (or whatever her name is) -- a tiny woman. Both are FS, and Jenny is, in fact, quite good. Can't say anything about their massage skills though!

CyJim666
01-31-19, 23:03
She is a nice person but I find her hard to understand at times but yes full of don't touch here rules that didn't exist years ago.

I last saw her in November but don't think I will be going back-just not enjoyable-.

I am too old to get excited with look but don't touch.That makes two of us!

Jay117
01-31-19, 23:44
When you say Moody, you mean 139, right? There is a metered parking lot nearby at the train stop. Never met anybody else at this place besides Jenny and CeeCee (or whatever her name is) -- a tiny woman. Both are FS, and Jenny is, in fact, quite good. Can't say anything about their massage skills though!I've seen Summer there 3 times recently. She's as described. Not sure how big her menu is, though.

WalterMitty
02-01-19, 07:59
You can get more with her. I've sucked her tits numerous times. Absolutley amazing tits / nipples. Another monger PMed me that he had her Russian. I wouldn't be surprised if she gave up FS.I went there on the same rainy day as the other report only because I couldn't park anywhere near 67 Cod, my original destination. Didn't feel like driving, too much traffic and it was raining really.

Hard. Anyways, Lisa, 50 yo somewhat attractive but a waste of money, disinterested rub slight tease, good technique on the handshake but I wouldn't repeat.

I wasn't even inspired into roaming anything.

Got the job done but I want more than that. Won't repeat.

I guess every so often I need to see if Quincy (grannies) still sucks.

Samuel05
02-01-19, 08:49
Disappointment abounds. Apple has left. She's gone. No idea where she's gone, but still in the general area. Would appreciate a PM from anyone who might know. Thanks in advance.

BiggaDick
02-01-19, 11:53
After a couple disappointing visits I have given up on her. I reminded her that a have been seeing her for almost a decade. She says "you good customer" but no consideration in level of service.

That makes two of us!

Jhough31
02-01-19, 12:59
How do you go about asking for two pops? Also do you take the first pop before the massage or both at the end?

Yello Tail
02-01-19, 14:36
Talent better for sure but your review drove everyone there. Phone ringing off the hook, constant ringing of the door bell, the entire time I was there she was coming and going because the door is locked and apologizing every time she came back. Her soft massage was rushed because of all this and she had nails which was odd. Then Coco decides to play hard ball and not let the puppies out. She eventually relented and gave a decent finish but the whole experience was awful from start to finish. Not worth visiting until it dies down a bit.I had the same problem with the traffic. All walk-ins. None called ahead for an appointment. I had Angela who seemed like an older gal to me. Massage was okay. Finish was troublesome for me although she tried her best. To me the only thing I liked about the place was nice and warm. Warm table, warm rooms. I don't plan to return.

EubaBrown
02-01-19, 14:40
I had the same problem with the traffic. All walk-ins. None called ahead for an appointment. I had Angela who seemed like an older gal to me. Massage was okay. Finish was troublesome for me although she tried her best. To me the only thing I liked about the place was nice and warm. Warm table, warm rooms. I don't plan to return.Coco is the one you want. Short, cute, huge tits. I left very satisfied. Did not see anyone else, so can't compare her appearance to Angela.

Finder117
02-01-19, 15:27
I went there on the same rainy day as the other report only because I couldn't park anywhere near 67 Cod, my original destination. Didn't feel like driving, too much traffic and it was raining really.

Hard. Anyways, Lisa, 50 yo somewhat attractive but a waste of money, disinterested rub slight tease, good technique on the handshake but I wouldn't repeat.

I wasn't even inspired into roaming anything.

Got the job done but I want more than that. Won't repeat.

I guess every so often I need to see if Quincy (grannies) still sucks.I've been there a number of times in the past, seen Lisa and. Jeannie? Gina? Jenny?

Anyways -- I've never gotten anything there that inspired me to even want to go back. It's just pay for the hour, a shit massage for 15 minutes, 5 minute t's, flip, uninspired tug, pop, towel off, 2 minutes of leg rub, get screwed out of 20-30 minutes.

I've probably been there 5 times and I've only ever seen one girl there that had a body that was worth a damn, and I think she had a snaggletooth or something. It's been a while so my memory is fuzzy. It's too bad because it would be a really convenient place for me to visit as I do business near there.

Dboy111
02-01-19, 16:59
Coco is the one you want. Short, cute, huge tits. I left very satisfied. Did not see anyone else, so can't compare her appearance to Angela.Great reply Euba Brown. I plan on taking a trip to see Coco tomorrow based on your reply but I love kind of far from Bedford. Is she worth the drive and how big are her tits? Could you give me a little more info brotha. I appreciate it.

BinAround
02-01-19, 17:23
Hello my fellow hobbyists. This post doesn't have anything directly to do with the Boston area scene but I thought I'd pass along the story of my best AMP experience which happened whilst on vacation in Vero Beach last week.

I used this site and googling up to locate the options in Vero. I settled on a Korean place (never been to one up here) called Pro Spa. It was also the closest to where I was staying. I walked in and was greeted by a short attractive lady 35-40 wearing a short skirt (not yoga pants!) and loose top. Another less attractive woman led me to a room and left me, the first one came in and took my donation to the house of. 6 for an hour. She led me to the table shower and gave me a great cleaning paying extra attention to my special areas, especially thorough on my ass crack which gets my motor running. A sensual toweling off followed then we were off to the room. I got a super AMP massage, very strong and complete followed by some back walking which I've never experienced. Hot towel came next then a great slow tease using her hands and dragging her hair all over my body leading up to the flip. I turned over and she went to town. She grabbed jr while rubbing and then sucking my nips, I was in heaven. The next thing I knew she was making her way down to jr with her head. I expected she might gently blow on him but I'll be damned, she put him right in her mouth and started giving me the slowest most sensual BBBJ augmented with fondling of the boys. I reached for her boobs which she immediately set free, A cups but nice erasers. I tried to reach her V with my hands going in through her short shorts. She stood right up, unfastened the button and zipper and off they dropped! She went back to work and I was about to sit up and stand off the table to try for FS but she was so good at what she was doing that I blasted into her mouth, damn! I'm not sure but I think she swallowed my load. She got the hot towel and cleaned me up then some more work on my feet, head and neck for the full hour. I didn't have to ask or quibble about services and coin, this just happened. I left her. 7 and she was very grateful. I have only been mongering for a couple of years in the Boston area but I have never had an experience that remotely approached this one. Why not I wonder? Check this out if you go down there fellas, be safe and well. . BA.

MrBologna
02-01-19, 17:41
Hi everyone, long time lurker just adding my two cents in. Hong definitely should retire. Very nice lady, but I stopped going a year ago. It seemed every time I went she had more rules and I would leave more exhausted then relaxed. In my opinion she was acting a little more frantic. Just not worth the time or money.

I still like going to 32 South, but not really a fan of new girl (Can't remember her name, sorry) Very pretty, but less options available. I kinda dread getting her because things are much easier with the other girls. Hopefully alot of the og girls will still be there and not get pushed out by the newer girls. Still worth my time to go.

Top Floor
02-01-19, 22:49
https://www.newburyportnews.com/news...978d14bb2.html

OlGary
02-02-19, 00:21
After reading numerous reports, I stopped by CB, and was taken to the room by a provider who goes by Angela. After the session, I looked at old posts, and it seems that she had a huge fan base years ago. Not sure if it's "real" Angela, but this Angela looked 45-50, very fit, well dressed and behaved like a lady. LOL! Is she a boss there? She sure looks quite confident. Too bad, her menu is very limited. It's pretty much massage only with a HJ at the very end. Not sure why people liked her so much.

MoreBJs
02-02-19, 01:09
What's up guys! I plan on seeing Wei Wei this week. Could someone give me a solid review on her. Does she have big tits?No, probably bee or small cees.

MrBologna
02-02-19, 07:57
I know this is a shot in the dark, but is JoJo from Bonan Spa still around in some form? Bonan spa was my introduction into the hobby. Even though Jojo just offered HJ's she was incredibly hot and have I great memories of her. Would love to see again even though it has been some years.

HappyDave
02-02-19, 11:44
I've been there a number of times in the past, seen Lisa and. Jeannie? Gina? Jenny?

Anyways -- I've never gotten anything there that inspired me to even want to go back. It's just pay for the hour, a shit massage for 15 minutes, 5 minute t's, flip, uninspired tug, pop, towel off, 2 minutes of leg rub, get screwed out of 20-30 minutes.

I've probably been there 5 times and I've only ever seen one girl there that had a body that was worth a damn, and I think she had a snaggletooth or something. It's been a while so my memory is fuzzy. It's too bad because it would be a really convenient place for me to visit as I do business near there.I have reported on C&R in the past, candy was the primary provider. For. 8 to 1. 0 she would drop laundry and roll around on the table for a while. Never tried to stick it in her but others had. Other girls were hit or misss, never saw the same twice. Candy started looking old fast so gave up on the place.

DannyBoy63
02-02-19, 12:34
First, thanks guys for sharing your info on the area. First time in the Boston area and made a list of places to try from all your posts. On my way into town last night I stopped and saw Mia. . 6 for the hour. She is a pretty cute little spinner in her 20's. I know that one person posted that she didn't do much for him but I found her cute. Pretty face, thin, B cups and a flat butt. She was friendly and told be she has only been in town for a few days. Started with a decent massage, lot of use of her forearms and elbows. Not much teasing and seemed to pull away when I would rub her legs so I was thinking not much was going to happen. After 1/2 hour she seemed to warm up a little and allow my hands to roam and she started a little teasing. On the flip we negotiated. 6 for HE, when she started I convinced her to get undressed for another. 4. Let me play and suck on tits and rub her crotch. Didn't like FIV but as she started to get lubricated became a little more willing. Her technique was spot on, not to firm and not rushed. After HE she cleaned me up and did a neck and face massage. Got the full hour and good time for a total of $. 6.

Herow
02-02-19, 12:44
After reading numerous reports, I stopped by CB, and was taken to the room by a provider who goes by Angela. After the session, I looked at old posts, and it seems that she had a huge fan base years ago. Not sure if it's "real" Angela, but this Angela looked 45-50, very fit, well dressed and behaved like a lady. LOL! Is she a boss there? She sure looks quite confident. Too bad, her menu is very limited. It's pretty much massage only with a HJ at the very end. Not sure why people liked her so much.Well dressed, but sexy? Tight leggings or a leather miniskirt? That's Angela's style. And I'm not one to get ages wrong, I'm not old enough yet to think every woman under 45 is a 20 yo. But Angela is definitely not late 40's. She's hot, fun, confident, great tease, and will strip down. But yeah, there are no extras to be had other than HE, but it's the best form of that you find in the area. She's down for two pops as well, if you are.

HowardSprague
02-02-19, 13:53
Well dressed, but sexy? Tight leggings or a leather miniskirt? That's Angela's style. And I'm not one to get ages wrong, I'm not old enough yet to think every woman under 45 is a 20 yo. But Angela is definitely not late 40's. She's hot, fun, confident, great tease, and will strip down. But yeah, there are no extras to be had other than HE, but it's the best form of that you find in the area. She's down for two pops as well, if you are.I agree completely. She's nowhere near 45. And yes, she has her boundaries, but she's very, very good within those boundaries. There is something special about her beyond her good looks and great attitude. Something in her touch sets her far apart and high above the average. She and CB have been a favorite of mine for years.

Lincoln54
02-02-19, 14:03
Hi everyone, long time lurker just adding my two cents in. Hong definitely should retire. Very nice lady, but I stopped going a year ago. It seemed every time I went she had more rules and I would leave more exhausted then relaxed. In my opinion she was acting a little more frantic. Just not worth the time or money.

I still like going to 32 South, but not really a fan of new girl (Can't remember her name, sorry) Very pretty, but less options available. I kinda dread getting her because things are much easier with the other girls. Hopefully alot of the og girls will still be there and not get pushed out by the newer girls. Still worth my time to go.I feel bad for her. Most of us I will guess who have been married for 35+years probably get the same at home. For some reason women just come to a do not touch stage (unless divorced or single when they seem to change back) as part of metapose. That's why we go elsewhere for that warm feeling of being appreciated. If Hong is passed this she does need to retire and if she doesn't on her own the lack of customers will make the decision for her. I do wish her the best.

Lincoln54
02-02-19, 14:09
Stopped by there the other day and first missed it with the Buiding changes. Is the massage place still there or gone?

OlGary
02-02-19, 17:02
Well dressed, but sexy? Tight leggings or a leather miniskirt? That's Angela's style. And I'm not one to get ages wrong, I'm not old enough yet to think every woman under 45 is a 20 yo. But Angela is definitely not late 40's. She's hot, fun, confident, great tease, and will strip down. But yeah, there are no extras to be had other than HE, but it's the best form of that you find in the area. She's down for two pops as well, if you are.A friend of mine, who is local, confirmed to me that she is real Angela. A provider many people tried to f-ck but nobody could. She looks good, and I, perhaps, misevaluated her age. Will try to come back to her to see if it will be more fun on a second visit.

OlGary
02-02-19, 17:09
I agree completely. She's nowhere near 45. And yes, she has her boundaries, but she's very, very good within those boundaries. There is something special about her beyond her good looks and great attitude. Something in her touch sets her far apart and high above the average. She and CB have been a favorite of mine for years.I agree she is great but when was it last time you saw her? I was with her very recently and she aged noticeably. Of course, not 50 yet, but definitely over 40.

Spaz2580
02-02-19, 17:22
Ask in beginning. Get one first, then one at the end. Some may ask how much you teep?

How do you go about asking for two pops? Also do you take the first pop before the massage or both at the end?

Spaz2580
02-02-19, 17:27
Great time you had. No way there's anything close to that in Boston. There used to be a lot of action w / Korean massage parlors in Providence. Not sure how that scene is now. But it was also expensive for 60 house fee, 140 avg tip for FS and prob not BBBJ.

Hello my fellow hobbyists. This post doesn't have anything directly to do with the Boston area scene but I thought I'd pass along the story of my best AMP experience which happened whilst on vacation in Vero Beach last week.

I used this site and googling up to locate the options in Vero. I settled on a Korean place (never been to one up here) called Pro Spa. It was also the closest to where I was staying. I walked in and was greeted by a short attractive lady 35-40 wearing a short skirt (not yoga pants!) and loose top. Another less attractive woman led me to a room and left me, the first one came in and took my donation to the house of. 6 for an hour. She led me to the table shower and gave me a great cleaning paying extra attention to my special areas, especially thorough on my ass crack which gets my motor running. A sensual toweling off followed then we were off to the room. I got a super AMP massage, very strong and complete followed by some back walking which I've never experienced. Hot towel came next then a great slow tease using her hands and dragging her hair all over my body leading up to the flip. I turned over and she went to town. She grabbed jr while rubbing and then sucking my nips, I was in heaven. The next thing I knew she was making her way down to jr with her head. I expected she might gently blow on him but I'll be damned, she put him right in her mouth and started giving me the slowest most sensual BBBJ augmented with fondling of the boys. I reached for her boobs which she immediately set free, A cups but nice erasers. I tried to reach her V with my hands going in through her short shorts. She stood right up, unfastened the button and zipper and off they dropped! She went back to work and I was about to sit up and stand off the table to try for FS but she was so good at what she was doing that I blasted into her mouth, damn! I'm not sure but I think she swallowed my load. She got the hot towel and cleaned me up then some more work on my feet, head and neck for the full hour. I didn't have to ask or quibble about services and coin, this just happened. I left her. 7 and she was very grateful. I have only been mongering for a couple of years in the Boston area but I have never had an experience that remotely approached this one. Why not I wonder? Check this out if you go down there fellas, be safe and well. . BA.

Spaz2580
02-02-19, 18:05
New place. Wondering if anyone has tried it out yet. Saw it on cityXguide.

Goku86
02-02-19, 18:16
Disappointment abounds. Apple has left. She's gone. No idea where she's gone, but still in the general area. Would appreciate a PM from anyone who might know. Thanks in advance.Very disappointed, I always had good experience with her. Last time I met this girl candy. She might have vast menu but I didn't like her and I would stay out. No cups, Massage was bad, teasing was ok and she looked average.

Scraggy
02-02-19, 18:33
How do you go about asking for two pops? Also do you take the first pop before the massage or both at the end?If you can produce two pops at the end of an hour, you're a better man than I.

Usually asking to start the massage face up gives them the idea, so one at the beginning one at the end, sometimes known as Happy Beginning, Happy Ending.

FolleBlanche
02-02-19, 18:35
How do you go about asking for two pops? Also do you take the first pop before the massage or both at the end?The only time it every happened for me was at one of the Providence places. Maybe NMS? Anyway, I didn't know to ask, but it was the provider's signature thing. The TS just went extra long and *bang* (no cleanup needed, just rinsed away. Hate to think about walking on the tile.), then #2 was at the typical time. Barely long enough to get the benefit of a refractory period, so a little bit of extra effort needed, but it was fun.

I'd be curious, too, about how others go about negotiating for this at the outset in MA.

Rubman18
02-02-19, 19:27
Are there any full service massage parlors in Boston or the Boston area thanks.

MrBologna
02-02-19, 19:32
I feel bad for her. Most of us I will guess who have been married for 35+years probably get the same at home. For some reason women just come to a do not touch stage (unless divorced or single when they seem to change back) as part of metapose. That's why we go elsewhere for that warm feeling of being appreciated. If Hong is passed this she does need to retire and if she doesn't on her own the lack of customers will make the decision for her. I do wish her the best.I also wish her the best. She was always a very nice lady. I think you are right too, metapause is starting to take over. Hopefully her remaining customers treat her with dignity and she finds happiness in her next stage of life.

Bozo111
02-02-19, 19:54
Disappointment abounds. Apple has left. She's gone. No idea where she's gone, but still in the general area. Would appreciate a PM from anyone who might know. Thanks in advance.Stopped by last Monday and met Apple's replacement, Lala (spelling? Young and super cute girl. Not sure how long she's staying with 1060 as she's from NY. Massage was the usual 1060 standard, means pretty good. Tease and finish were a bit lacking / mechanical. Perhaps it's my first session with her?! Nonetheless, it was a good session.

I too appreciate a PM if any one knows where Apple and / or Ella moves to.

Yello Tail
02-02-19, 20:30
I know this is a shot in the dark, but is JoJo from Bonan Spa still around in some form? Bonan spa was my introduction into the hobby. Even though Jojo just offered HJ's she was incredibly hot and have I great memories of her. Would love to see again even though it has been some years.Great set of tits, nice personality. I did run into her after Bonan closed at a place on Salem St that has long since closed.

CamelToe Guy
02-02-19, 20:41
One more thing to add about this girl. In addition to being cute she was kind of funny. I asked her to come over and watch the SB with me tomorrow which I don't think she new what I was talking about anyways but she says on my off day I'll come over and we'll fuck all day. Ha ha I know she was full of it but it was funny. Love that shit.

OlGary
02-02-19, 23:22
Are there any full service massage parlors in Boston or the Boston area thanks.Yes! And you will know most of them after searching the site just for 5 minutes.

OlGary
02-02-19, 23:24
One more thing to add about this girl. In addition to being cute she was kind of funny. I asked her to come over and watch the SB with me tomorrow which I don't think she new what I was talking about anyways but she says on my off day I'll come over and we'll fuck all day. Ha ha I know she was full of it but it was funny. Love that shit.What are SS places?

RealNowhereMan
02-03-19, 00:41
New place. Wondering if anyone has tried it out yet. Saw it on cityXguide.Just realized I accidentally posted this in the Worcester board a few weeks ago. Reposting it here. Things may have changed in the last 2 weeks but. Who knows.

Saw a new place in Medfield (not Medford) start advertising on CXG. Seemed like an odd spot, but what the heck, I figured I'd give it a shot. So I wouldn't recommend it, but I also don't think it's going to last very long; it's going to get driven out or shut down methinks. It's in a new-ish office complex and it's on the 2nd floor, which you can only access from inside the building. The room I was in was tiny, and I couldn't help but notice when she left to get the hot towel and whatnot the glass door to the hallway of the office complex was very visible, and wasn't covered up in any way (I. E. Someone walking by for some other business out in the hallway could have totally seen into the room). The massage itself wasn't *horrible*, but it wasn't great either, and the ending was uninspired.

So yeah. Just "meh" all around. Not sure who they're associated with, so maybe they'll rotate in someone better, but trip 1 was not encouraging at all.

MrBologna
02-03-19, 06:28
Great set of tits, nice personality. I did run into her after Bonan closed at a place on Salem St that has long since closed.Oh man, I missed her at the Salem Street location. If I remember right, Bonan got shut down because of a bust. I thought she was out for good. At least for awhile. Definitely great set of of tits and also a killer body. Add being a sweetheart and she was a unbelievable intro into this.

Joe Bujian
02-03-19, 07:44
What are SS places?I am guessing South Shore.

SMS 54
02-03-19, 09:10
https://www.newburyportnews.com/news...978d14bb2.htmlLink is dead, could you give a brief synopsis of what transpired? PM is OK.

Yello Tail
02-03-19, 10:05
Link is dead, could you give a brief synopsis of what transpired? PM is OK.Because they didn't have a State massage licensed displayed. They can't reopen until they can produce a license. Also mentioned that two women arrested in June have court dates coming up. To read the article just go to the Newburyport news website and search on massage.

Firedog069
02-03-19, 10:32
Hey guys I'm going to take ride down to RI for a guaranteed FS. Just wondering which might be better, Harmony or Far East, ones a little more money and seems like the talent might be a little better but I just can't make up my mind. Any experiences, suggestions? Thanks.

Top Floor
02-03-19, 10:54
Link is dead, could you give a brief synopsis of what transpired? PM is OK.SALISBURY The Route 1 massage parlor raided and temporarily shut down by police last summer will have to close its doors again, after the Board of Selectmen voted unanimously Monday night to suspend its business license.

State and local police and agents from the USA Department of Homeland Security raided the Yoga Spa massage parlor at 111 Lafayette Road, Unit 2, on June 14, after receiving a tip that sexual acts were being performed inside on customers for money. At that time, two women working there were summoned to Newburyport District Court to face charges of offering sex for a fee, and the business was temporarily ordered by the town to close.

During the selectmen's meeting on Monday, Town Manager Neil Harrington told the board that building inspector Scott Vandewalle and health inspector Jack Morris had recently visited the spa (now known as Star Spa) where a copy of its massage license still could not be produced.

"The people who were employed there could apparently do not speak English and they didn't really know what was being asked for," Harrington said. "But it is supposed to be conspicuously displayed. It was not displayed. (Morris) believed they do not have a valid license with the commonwealth of Massachusetts, therefore they can't operate. ".

Harrington recommended selectmen suspend the spa's business license until a valid massage license can be produced, which they did. The spa remained open on Tuesday and Harrington said he is drafting a certified enforcement letter notifying the business of the decision. At that point the business would have to close or produce a license. Harrington said police would follow up to make sure the businesses closes after the letter is delivered.

Last June in the raid, police found a pair of Chinese nationals, F* F* 50, and why* L*, 62, working in the spa. F** told police she lived in a room behind the spa and L* said she lived somewhere on the Amesbury / Salisbury line. The pair decided to seek asylum in the United States, were arraigned in Newburyport District Court on Oct. 5, and were released on personal recognizance. They are due for a pretrial hearing on Feb. 19.

Vandewalle discovered the unit had improperly partitioned walls as well as "a shower head installed in a bathroom" and hit the business with a cease-and-desist order on June 15.

The property owner, Christopher and Portia LLC of Boxford, was also sent a notice of violation for work that had been done without permits, including failing to acquire a building permit from the state, not building in compliance with the state, and not complying with the town's zoning bylaws.

Morris stated at the time the business had not posted a state massage license but had posted a business license from the town for another location.

Vandewalle lifted the cease-and-desist order on June 27 after the building owner addressed the building code violations and the spa was open for business again in July.

"In order to operate, they need a valid license from the state, " Harrington said on Monday. "We did report them to the state, with the activities that were going on earlier. The state did an investigation but they have not issued, or reissued them a license. So, as far as we are concerned, they are not operating in a valid manner. ".

The selectmen voted unanimously to suspend the spa's business license until further notice.

Fuhgetaboudit
02-03-19, 10:58
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

CamelToe Guy
02-03-19, 13:22
For some reason this was posted in the Providence Massage section any ways here is the first part.

Okay so, I've been to three places since last report. First two not so Great.

1) I tried Blossom again in Weymouth. Now I don't usually remember names unless given a reason to do so. But the girl I had last time said her name was Ci Ci and she was youngish playful and worth seeing again. Well when I asked for her the woman who answered the door said she was Ci Ci and I believe her. But she definitely wasn't the same girl I had before. Nice enough but just wasn't attracted to her but I stayed for hh. She almost looked like she had a baby recently. She had really long nipples which I sucked on there was a little utc down stairs but slight odor so I didn't pursue. But She took care of me HJ and worked the prostate. 40 for tip. May check back in a few mos. But not inclined to go in the near future.

2) Place that advertises on Cityxguide; Bedford Rd. Abbington unit # 104 I believe. Anyways they were advertised as having young talent and great performances. I live on the ss but it took me a little longer to get there than it should have. Long story short I was in and out in 10 minutes paid for hh and tipped. 4 so. 80 total for ten minutes. She wasn't as advertised average at best 40's no utc but she got right to work and did the deed. As I was leaving there was another guy coming in the door. It's like a factory there. I won't be going back anytime soon.

3) This one was the best but I'm holding this card close to the vest. So, I had been there before but it had been awhile and it was actually like my third choice the other two one was busy and the second suggested I come Mon -Thur if I wanted to sample the new talent. Both were over the phone calls. So, I get there and she doesn't even ask if I called or not. But I heard the door a couple of times so it must have been fairly busy. Anyways the person who met me may have been the mamasan or mngr. Because she acted like it. She was alright looking average build about 5' tall. She had on a skirt with no tights on so I said WTF and agreed to an hr. . 60. She is massaging me and I'm feeling her up no time was wasted. Then she tries to get me to go for the 4 hand massage. I said maybe next time but not today. She was pretty persistent but I said no thank you anyway. I wanted some pussy and I figured my chances were better with one then two. Anyways so my hands are all over her and I can feel her getting wet. Just when I'm starting to get excited. This other girl appears I'm thinking WTF but then I looked at her and she was cute, younger (guessing 28-30), slim, long black hair and toned. Long story short they switched which I happily agreed to. She is new there has been in the states for two years English okay I've had worse pretty good actually. She was very playful. She was wearing short sleeves with sweats on. Now I'm doing what I do as she is touching me (not so sure about her massage skills but she knows how to touch like a sexy women). I'm asking her to take her pants off and she is saying yes but I massage you first then I said how about I massage you. She seemed to enjoy it whether it was fake or not who knows. She took her shirt off and unhooked her bra. Then I pulled down her sweats. She wouldn't let me take them off though. She said she was afraid someone would come in. Whatever, I knew I just wanted the pussy. So, I didn't give up. I think it was her who said fuck first but doesn't matter it was said and she didn't look shocked or say no way. So, finally she says how much I said $. 20 to fuck she says okay money first. Since, my first time with her I needed her to trust me. Give her the money and she puts it under the pillow but I forgot where it was just had one thing on the mind. I'll wrap it up like this basically It took a while we didn't fuck but I sucked on those small natural b's with nipples that came out a half inch and I fingered and DATY with that tight pussy and she is tight. She tasted great. It was a lot of money for not fucking but I left extremely happy and I will be going back. Now I'm not having this being ruined by a million guys going there so, this is the deal if you want to know more you will have to trade me an equal. Preferably young but if not no older than 40's attractive nice toned body. She has to put out. I understand that for both of us YMMV so, I will do this if she is good in the looks and body dept and I believe there might be potential for something to happen even if it doesn't I will give you the info that you desire. That pussy tasted good I so, want to fuck it.

OlGary
02-03-19, 13:51
NB, JBoujian's assumption appears correct, South Shore. For those who may be lost by your inquiry on the Boston board, you posted your inquiry in the right place. On this Mass section of the site. The OP posted his Mass South Shore review on the Prov board, so no one sees it here.

BTW, with you having a Newbie user name, if you want to get quality sharing here, do NOT follow CToeGuy's lead. CToeGuy "demands" a backdoor pm exchange "trade deal" to share his "secret" location that he thinks "he discovered" and, admittedly overpaid "alot of money for not fucking". I am confident others have found that place and pay much less, so I will heavily discount credibility of everything that rookie CToeGuy posts anywhere. I prefer to rely on the monger men who share here, not the arrogant little boys.Thank you for good mentorship. I appreciate it.

CamelToe Guy
02-03-19, 13:59
[Deleted by Admin]

Please use the report post button for stuff like this.

A2

Sex Rohmer
02-03-19, 14:24
Stopped by there the other day and first missed it with the Buiding changes. Is the massage place still there or gone?Not that I am aware of. Chi (Newton) opened a place nearby, but it been closed for over 3 weeks. When I've called, they say it will re-open next week, but it hasnt yet.

I enjoyed a game and drinks at the Tilted Kilt there and wish I knew of another nearby AMP. Can anyone recommend one?

SreeDeep
02-03-19, 14:43
Went there, had a slim lady called Wendy as masseuse. 1 hour, standard fee for entry $0. 6. Massage was good, no extras whatsoever, even after I requested. Kept on saying: it's professional. Disappointed.

WasRass
02-03-19, 15:02
Hey guys I'm going to take ride down to RI for a guaranteed FS. Just wondering which might be better, Harmony or Far East, ones a little more money and seems like the talent might be a little better but I just can't make up my mind. Any experiences, suggestions? Thanks.I think Harmony is a little better talent, only 10 more. Depending on when I am going though, I sometimes like the privacy of Far East though.

HappyDave
02-03-19, 16:05
I think Harmony is a little better talent, only 10 more. Depending on when I am going though, I sometimes like the privacy of Far East though.Harmony they are Hotter and younger but it's a rush job every time. Find the older at the east can still have a great body and most seem more into the service and keeping me happy. Service at Pleasant is great, it's sparkling clean and on the weekend or after hours no perp walk. The girls have been marginal in looks. They seem to give you the uglier but still doable when you show, on the way out they eye candy introduces themselves, but if you come back in a month it's all new faces and you start over again. Though I have found the lesser in looks are better at service and gotten a couple unexpected rim jobs.

DannyBoy63
02-03-19, 18:30
Hey all, after making the excellent decision to see Mia in Everett on Friday I made a poor decision to see Marissa on Tremont on Saturday. Let's start by saying the location was freezing cold. She had a space heater by the bed and had the burners on her stove at full blast and it was till cold. Marissa is probably late 50's and not an attractive face. The only good thing was there was no haggle over donation. Massage was decent and she did get nude for the end but she just really didn't do it for me and I wouldn't repeat.

SreeDeep
02-03-19, 19:33
After the disappointment of Eden's went to this unlisted place in a small alley in Chinatown. https://cityxguide.com/escorts/new-face-best-choice-body-rubs-in-boston-chinatown-call-857-452-0068-12167980.

Lady in mid 30's, said name was Mia. Face 5/10, body 8/10. Straight told her I want FS, we agreed $1. 2 total for 30 minutes. CBJ and CFS for 15 minutes for followed 15 minutes of massage.

WIR. Yes, for that price.

Jay117
02-03-19, 23:53
WIR. Yes, for that price.I have no idea what that acronym is.

CyJim666
02-04-19, 00:33
Hey guys I'm going to take ride down to RI for a guaranteed FS. Just wondering which might be better, Harmony or Far East, ones a little more money and seems like the talent might be a little better but I just can't make up my mind. Any experiences, suggestions? Thanks.Probably should look and ask on RI forum.

Motoman36
02-04-19, 00:53
I have no idea what that acronym is.Will I repeat (.

Lincoln54
02-04-19, 10:21
Could you please explain Coco's boobies at Melissa Spa please? I'm thinking of checking it out!I went there the other day-not worth it-$50 to pull down top-in and out in less than 20 minutes-nothing special.

M Scores Easy
02-04-19, 13:19
I went there the other day-not worth it-$50 to pull down top-in and out in less than 20 minutes-nothing special.Goes to show every experience is different. I put Coco high up on my list because she is attractive, and she gets into it when doing Russian. Super friendly attitude with me, at least.

Chemistry always varies with different people. Can't always rely on the forum.

Yello Tail
02-04-19, 15:24
After the disappointment of Eden's went to this unlisted place in a small alley in Chinatown. https://cityxguide.com/escorts/new-face-best-choice-body-rubs-in-boston-chinatown-call-857-452-0068-12167980.

Lady in mid 30's, said name was Mia. Face 5/10, body 8/10. Straight told her I want FS, we agreed $1. 2 total for 30 minutes. CBJ and CFS for 15 minutes for followed 15 minutes of massage.

WIR. Yes, for that price.Did she say how long she will be there?