PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Steve Naive
04-23-06, 00:58
I found a number of AMPs advertised in Boston Phoenix. Have not been to any of these to see what is on offer, yet.

Please report any of your Boston-area AMP experiences.

BEST GRAND OPENING 128/95 Exit 36 93N. Exit 36 BODY SHAMPOO & MASSAGE BY ASIAN Beauties $70/hr by appt 617-771-2606
TOKYO SPA $70/HR JAPANESE SHIATSU & HOT TOWEL TREATMENT. 5 MIN FROM BOSTON NR 93 RT16, RT1 RT1A, RT99, RT28. BY APPT. 617.778.8623
NORTH SHORE, NEAR RT 93, RT 1, RT60, RT1A, RT99. BY APPT. 781-266-716
EASTERN PRINCESS $70/HR SWEDISH MASSAGE THERAPY & HOT BODY SCRUB & HOT TUB. 10 MIN FROM BOSTON, 93N EXIT 31/32. MAJOR HIGHWAY. BY APPT. 781.853.3158
ASIAN PEARL GRAND OPENING 93 exit 31/32 Rte 60, Rte16 Young pretty girls Best Massage & Body Shampoo $70/hr. everyday 617 771 3692
ASIAN WOMEN PROVIDING you with relaxing body massage. All girls young and attractive. Discount rates before 5PM. In/out. 781-922-1592 781-346-2280
ELEGANT ASIANS BEAUTIFUL, young Asian girl. Best massage. IN/OUT CALLS 781-922-0091 857-204-6803
ASIAN PLEASURES QUINCY. Hot and young Asian girls waiting to meet you and give you a hot sensual massage. You've been yearning for something to put you ease. Let us be that something. IN/OUT 617-785-3963
LOVELY ASIAN HOT new girls, beautiful, best body rub/shower. Every day. QUINCY S. ARTERY. 781-645-2912
NEW GIRLS HOT ASIAN NEW GIRLS BEAUTIFUL & YOUNG BEST MASSAGE QUINCY Everyday. 857-221-0227
ASIAN BODY RUB We have young Asian girls. They have that magical touch. Close your eyes, relax, make you feel young again. Full body work. Ease your mind. Quincy. 617-770-0119
BOSTON MASSAGE Sweet and lovely oriental women for sensual massage near downtown. 10am--11pm, daily. 617-482-0536
FAR EAST Allston Come meet a woman who is sexy, professional and exotic for much needed massage you seek. 10AM-11PM daily. 617-254-2810
QUINCY ORIENTAL Massage Best full body massage by beautiful Asian girls. Body shampoo to Relieve your stress. Enjoy & relax everyday. 617-778-4068
ASIAN COLLEGE SWEETIE Asian girls w/Class & beauty specializing in erotic sensuality. Look no further our girls are waiting to fulfill your passionate fantasies. IN/OUT ALLSTON. 857-221-7285
FRESH young-looking Asian girls. Rt 95 Exit 29A to RT 2. Close to RT 60, 16, 2A. $70/HR. Appt. 617-202-9478
A&Z MASSAGE QUINCY/SO. Shore. Young and beautiful Asian girls providing the best entertainment. Enjoy the relief they provide. In call only. 9am-10pm. 617-472-6729

Aprilia Rsv
05-25-06, 09:28
So I was looking over this list and was going to check into a few of these places

But doing searches online for the names or numbers didn't get many hits. 1 or 2 usually. And none of them (that I checked) had updated postings. Just 1 here or there.

Has anyone tried any of these places?

Aprilia Rsv
05-30-06, 06:41
Has anyone tried this listing? She was in Milford MA a few weeks ago.

Hi! I'm Lucy, I just turned 24 this month. I considered a tall lady (5.5) in my country. I had Long straight hair and beautiful body. My friends say that I'm a Natural beauty oriental woman because I am easy on costmetic.

I like gentle men like you. I will give you the most relaxation oriental massage and a lot of pleasure.

*20 minutes from Downtown Boston

617-315-5771

Laissez Faire
07-09-07, 01:01
Anyone have any look around the Quincy area? http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/ers/369110340.html

I was wondering if anyone had any information on this either.

Ilovenola
11-27-07, 10:52
Anyone used "$99 Special 4 Hand Handed Massage via 2 Pretty Females (Non erotic)" in peabody/lynnfield area? is it as sterile as they claim or is HR part of the deal?

Bosoxfan
01-25-08, 20:06
Anyone know where I can get a bodyslide near Boston. Had one once in Japan and now no TS can match. I live in NC but will be in MASS next week. Can you guys reccommend any MPs or AMPs.

Thanks

Inchsofterror
02-19-08, 13:21
I am looking for a bodyslide/massage in either MA or RI. Anyone have any info?

Inchsofterror
02-20-08, 13:15
I have been to a lot of the AMP in RI. I thought I would post my best experience on here:

My favorite: Pleasant Massage Therapy

I am sold on this place! I have been visited this place 3 times, and each time was as good as the first. The Mamasan must run “a tight ship.” I found the spa itself very, very clean. I did not get to choose the lady I wanted, but the lady I had was A+. Very pretty. She came in and took me by the hand to the table shower. What a great shower, she used her hands and loffa for the wash. She even got my "meat and potatoes" very clean. Off to the massage. It was more like a body rub than massage, but I am definitely not complaining. Then the flip side, limited touching, but I almost popped right off. I use to go to Lilly's, but my last few times were not good, bad attitudes from the girls. This is my new spot for me; I am going now where else!

Safetyman
03-25-08, 13:31
I am looking for a bodyslide/massage in either MA or RI. Anyone have any info?Read the post in the RI section, I can tell you from experience RI has better amps, I agree with inchsfterror, PMT is good but for me I prefer Lilly's, YMMV.

Massagy
04-04-08, 17:10
Anyone used "$99 Special 4 Hand Handed Massage via 2 Pretty Females (Non erotic)" in peabody/lynnfield area? is it as sterile as they claim or is HR part of the deal?One of the massuese is hot the other isn't. No extras, not erotic at all.

Spoogeman2
07-29-10, 13:22
We should update and use this. Nice resource to have in the forum. Just enough info to make a decision and help you connect, but vague enough so that you won't be assisting uncle.

I found a number of AMPs advertised in Boston Phoenix. Have not been to any of these to see what is on offer, yet.

Please report any of your Boston-area AMP experiences.

BEST GRAND OPENING 128/95 Exit 36 93N. Exit 36 BODY SHAMPOO & MASSAGE BY ASIAN Beauties $70/hr by appt 617-771-2606
TOKYO SPA $70/HR JAPANESE SHIATSU & HOT TOWEL TREATMENT. 5 MIN FROM BOSTON NR 93 RT16, RT1 RT1A, RT99, RT28. BY APPT. 617.778.8623
NORTH SHORE, NEAR RT 93, RT 1, RT60, RT1A, RT99. BY APPT. 781-266-716
EASTERN PRINCESS $70/HR SWEDISH MASSAGE THERAPY & HOT BODY SCRUB & HOT TUB. 10 MIN FROM BOSTON, 93N EXIT 31/32. MAJOR HIGHWAY. BY APPT. 781.853.3158
ASIAN PEARL GRAND OPENING 93 exit 31/32 Rte 60, Rte16 Young pretty girls Best Massage & Body Shampoo $70/hr. everyday 617 771 3692
ASIAN WOMEN PROVIDING you with relaxing body massage. All girls young and attractive. Discount rates before 5PM. In/out. 781-922-1592 781-346-2280
ELEGANT ASIANS BEAUTIFUL, young Asian girl. Best massage. IN/OUT CALLS 781-922-0091 857-204-6803
ASIAN PLEASURES QUINCY. Hot and young Asian girls waiting to meet you and give you a hot sensual massage. You've been yearning for something to put you ease. Let us be that something. IN/OUT 617-785-3963
LOVELY ASIAN HOT new girls, beautiful, best body rub/shower. Every day. QUINCY S. ARTERY. 781-645-2912
NEW GIRLS HOT ASIAN NEW GIRLS BEAUTIFUL & YOUNG BEST MASSAGE QUINCY Everyday. 857-221-0227
ASIAN BODY RUB We have young Asian girls. They have that magical touch. Close your eyes, relax, make you feel young again. Full body work. Ease your mind. Quincy. 617-770-0119
BOSTON MASSAGE Sweet and lovely oriental women for sensual massage near downtown. 10am--11pm, daily. 617-482-0536
FAR EAST Allston Come meet a woman who is sexy, professional and exotic for much needed massage you seek. 10AM-11PM daily. 617-254-2810
QUINCY ORIENTAL Massage Best full body massage by beautiful Asian girls. Body shampoo to Relieve your stress. Enjoy & relax everyday. 617-778-4068
ASIAN COLLEGE SWEETIE Asian girls w/Class & beauty specializing in erotic sensuality. Look no further our girls are waiting to fulfill your passionate fantasies. IN/OUT ALLSTON. 857-221-7285
FRESH young-looking Asian girls. Rt 95 Exit 29A to RT 2. Close to RT 60, 16, 2A. $70/HR. Appt. 617-202-9478
A&Z MASSAGE QUINCY/SO. Shore. Young and beautiful Asian girls providing the best entertainment. Enjoy the relief they provide. In call only. 9am-10pm. 617-472-6729

Kpax3232
02-17-11, 12:26
We should update and use this. Nice resource to have in the forum. Just enough info to make a decision and help you connect, but vague enough so that you won't be assisting uncle.Probably get request like this a lot, but I am new to MA, and am looking for a worthwhile MP that's north of Boston and I don't the names of adjoining cities and streets yet, so PM me or be as descriptive as possible without setting off LE

Boston PA
02-18-11, 08:46
Probably get request like this a lot, but I am new to MA, and am looking for a worthwhile MP that's north of Boston and I don't the names of adjoining cities and streets yet, so PM me or be as descriptive as possible without setting off LEThey will all be discussed in the "Boston" section. All the other cities you see named in the main menu will be south or west of town.

Boston Ampfan
02-18-11, 16:28
Kpax,

Not to start you off with a negative response to your first posting upon your arrival in the Bay State. But you have offered four posts since your Forum debut in 2008, each one using a "?" to signify that you are asking for information. Is it possible that just perhaps one of these days you will be so kind as to offer information rather than request it?

You are new to Boston, but you do not yet know the names of adjoining cities and streets? Now, I could understand this if perhaps you had been launched from Mars in a rocket ship and dropped by parachute into say Spectacle Island in mid-winter, blindfolded, but to state that you are actually living and breathing in Boston and yet do not not know the names of our neighboring cities gives one pause. A vacuous and self-indulgent lack of awareness of one's surroundings is an affliction familiar to some of my trust-fund neighbors here in the rarified and ivy-enrusted nooks and crannies of Beacon Hill, but for the rest of us, that, my new friend, is preposterous.

Your Humble & Obedient Servant, & etc,

BA.

Probably get request like this a lot, but I am new to MA, and am looking for a worthwhile MP that's north of Boston and I don't the names of adjoining cities and streets yet, so PM me or be as descriptive as possible without setting off LE

Rubgrrrrl
11-05-11, 15:23
Try Muscle Place in Bridgewater Center.

Mwooo
11-07-11, 12:30
Could you expound?

Try Muscle Place in Bridgewater Center.

Inmis
12-12-11, 15:09
Just dropping a quick note on Aria in Brockton only because it use to be a favorite of mine. Been there very recently since all the bad media reports and have to say the gilr I was with was a bit nervous but was to convince her to give me a very nice HJ total was 60 plus 40. I'm almost positive that there is also more to be had but very nervous right now.

Granite
12-20-11, 09:44
Has anyone been to Kangle Spa in middleton.

http://www.kanglespa.com/

R Lawrence
12-21-11, 13:14

http://www.kanglespa.com/I posted a while back and several others might have also! Ok Theraputic, no extras, wouldn't repeat! Nice facility though!

R. Lawrence

AlexTrajan
09-24-12, 11:49
Any reports about tantric / tao provider Arorah in Medford?

www.healingtaomassage.com

Member #4868
09-24-12, 18:33

www.healingtaomassage.comAlex, please RTFF and you will find some breadcrumbs. Once you get a good rep here maybe some gents will share their private info with you about Arorah. I will say that she is quite special.

BeaverHunter44
03-23-13, 16:26
Hit up 275 Mystic again, drew the younger Chinese girl, more of a light rub for twenty mins, then she played. With my ass for ten more, wouldn't let me at the puppies, choice there is limited in looks dept.

Stay safe

Param Ahmad
03-27-13, 03:23
I've stopped briefly at several massage shops in Massachusetts and have not seen even one pretty woman. Does anybody know of one?

Based on reports on this web site and others, it also appears the only sexual contact women in these massage shops have with customers is with their hands and to a limited extent letting customers touch them. Does anybody know of a "massage" shop in Massachusetts where the girls have intercourse with customers?

Param Ahmad
03-27-13, 12:29

http://www.kanglespa.com/I was there many months ago, perhaps even a year. I asked to see who was available and was told no, I was not allowed to see the masseuse before deciding whether to get a massage from her. I said no thanks.

In sexually oriented businesses like "modeling shops" and massage parlors where the physical attractiveness of the "model" or masseuse important, the person managing the place knows whether the girls (or more often, the middle-aged women) working there are attractive or not. If seeing who's available will make you more likely to part with your money, the manager will let you see who'll you'll get before insisting you pay. If the "models" or masseuses working at the time are not attractive, the manager and the "models" or masseuses have nothing to gain by letting you see them in advance, because they know you'll say no. So I usually assume refusal to let me see who'll do the "session" or massage in advance means the "model" or masseuse is unattractive and walk out without spending any money. That includes when I'm told I must pay first but will be given a refund if I change my mind after seeing who'll do the "session" or massage, since paying and then changing my mind after one look at the (usually old and overweight)"model" or masseuse would be too insulting.

RiWheezy
03-27-13, 12:51
I'be never bothered with them. Don't walk into Wal-Mart expectig Neiman Marcus!

I was there many months ago, perhaps even a year. I asked to see who was available and was told no, I was not allowed to see the masseuse before deciding whether to get a massage from her. I said no thanks.

In sexually oriented businesses like "modeling shops" and massage parlors where the physical attractiveness of the "model" or masseuse important, the person managing the place knows whether the girls (or more often, the middle-aged women) working there are attractive or not. If seeing who's available will make you more likely to part with your money, the manager will let you see who'll you'll get before insisting you pay. If the "models" or masseuses working at the time are not attractive, the manager and the "models" or masseuses have nothing to gain by letting you see them in advance, because they know you'll say no. So I usually assume refusal to let me see who'll do the "session" or massage in advance means the "model" or masseuse is unattractive and walk out without spending any money. That includes when I'm told I must pay first but will be given a refund if I change my mind after seeing who'll do the "session" or massage, since paying and then changing my mind after one look at the (usually old and overweight)"model" or masseuse would be too insulting.

NorthShore123
03-27-13, 14:56
Kangle in Middleton is a do it yourself type of place. Don't waste your time or money.

RiWheezy
04-03-13, 09:26
I have seen Arorah about 2 yrs ago. She is legit and very knowledgeable about Tantra and a very nice lady. I'm not sure her experience is for everyone because she can be very spiritual and does offer quite a bit of education. If you have real male issues she can help if you are into it.

www.healingtaomassage.com

Dh1610
04-03-13, 12:48
I've stopped briefly at several massage shops in Massachusetts and have not seen even one pretty woman. Does anybody know of one?

Based on reports on this web site and others, it also appears the only sexual contact women in these massage shops have with customers is with their hands and to a limited extent letting customers touch them. Does anybody know of a "massage" shop in Massachusetts where the girls have intercourse with customers?I have been on this site for only a few months. I have posted occasionally and have PM others only to supply info not collect info. I have been partaking in this hobby for several years. I am going to offer my thoughts on the subject.

My playground is Northwest of Boston. I know the owners / girls of several AMP's and have several favorite masseuses. Who I go to on any given day depends on what I want. Over the years what I learned is be sincere and friendly and treat the lady with respect. If you are writing about her fiscal attributes as "car parts" for example then when you are with her you probably are silently delivering a message or feeling to her that she is nothing more than an object to you. If you are there for only a massage and maybe a HE then you stand a fair chance of her giving you what you expect. There will always be the occasional hard core thick skinned provider that will give you more and probably haggle with you in the process.

To get well beyond the HE only requires treating the lady with respect and that means the hour is not only about YOU! I have shared the table with girls totally nude and done everything I could possible wish to do. Even with girls that some have written about clearly stating there is nothing beyond roaming OTC. I have spent time with a couple of girls outside of their work. I have no magical powers and I am not any better than the next customer. I tip well but not excessive. In fact I have found that I usually do not have to pay as much as the hardcore girls ask for. It is all about treating them with respect and making them feel safe and comfortable. Remember many of them have had a hard journey to where they are.

OhMyrdy
06-07-13, 14:11
In reading BP I come across a rate for 2 hour massage at Harrison 2c for 130. Has anyone ventured to try one?

Ian29
06-15-13, 12:53

Based on reports on this web site and others, it also appears the only sexual contact women in these massage shops have with customers is with their hands and to a limited extent letting customers touch them. Does anybody know of a "massage" shop in Massachusetts where the girls have intercourse with customers?Do you really think that the readers are so stupid that they would answer that question?

SpermSac
06-15-13, 16:56
Do you really think that the readers are so stupid that they would answer that question?As I tour about I have come across a few very pretty providers. I would venture to say that if someone found a treasure that they would anounce it to all to pounce on.

RoadStar01
06-16-13, 19:38
Well officer, you can try dialing "617 pickle-e" Ask for Dana Scully. She'll take good care of you.

Disclaimer: If you are dumb enough to not see this post as a joke, then you deserve the attention dialing that number will bring to you.

Based on reports on this web site and others, it also appears the only sexual contact women in these massage shops have with customers is with their hands and to a limited extent letting customers touch them. Does anybody know of a "massage" shop in Massachusetts where the girls have intercourse with customers?

Spectator
06-18-13, 09:01
Does anybody know of a "massage" shop in Massachusetts where the girls have intercourse with customers?Dude, this is Massachusetts,"The Man" has recently closed down a bunch places that didn't even give happy endings. No way.

Try walking around Blue Hill Ave in Dorchester, there are lots of hookers there.

Smoke Screen
06-18-13, 10:20

Based on reports on this web site and others, it also appears the only sexual contact women in these massage shops have with customers is with their hands and to a limited extent letting customers touch them. Does anybody know of a "massage" shop in Massachusetts where the girls have intercourse with customers?You want FS, get married, none here.

SpermSac
06-18-13, 10:26
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Stressed Out
06-19-13, 13:13
You want FS, get married, none here.Oh come on now. Getting married will not get you FS. Ok maybe for a short while! Isn't that while we are all here? Paychecks yes sex no. LOL.

On the other hand to echo the posts by the knowledgeable and good gents who answered before me. I don't think I've seen a more ridiculous post in all my years then the one you answered. Yea let me help you list all the places for this gent! However to partially answer his question. In general the prettier they are the less you are likely to get. And vice versa. In the olden days I used to hang out at the corner bars. Come closing time those that were left usually were grateful to get picked up and showed their gratitude. However they were not kiss and tell material!

SePuede
07-06-13, 18:43
I have been on this site for only a few months. I have posted occasionally and have PM others only to supply info not collect info. I have been partaking in this hobby for several years. I am going to offer my thoughts on the subject.

My playground is Northwest of Boston. I know the owners / girls of several AMP's and have several favorite masseuses. Who I go to on any given day depends on what I want. Over the years what I learned is be sincere and friendly and treat the lady with respect. If you are writing about her fiscal attributes as "car parts" for example then when you are with her you probably are silently delivering a message or feeling to her that she is nothing more than an object to you. If you are there for only a massage and maybe a HE then you stand a fair chance of her giving you what you expect. There will always be the occasional hard core thick skinned provider that will give you more and probably haggle with you in the process.

To get well beyond the HE only requires treating the lady with respect and that means the hour is not only about YOU! I have shared the table with girls totally nude and done everything I could possible wish to do. Even with girls that some have written about clearly stating there is nothing beyond roaming OTC. I have spent time with a couple of girls outside of their work. I have no magical powers and I am not any better than the next customer. I tip well but not excessive. In fact I have found that I usually do not have to pay as much as the hardcore girls ask for. It is all about treating them with respect and making them feel safe and comfortable. Remember many of them have had a hard journey to where they are.First, I want to apologize for replying an old post but your words are really enlightening. I always treat them with respect and I have been paid the same. Only one time in my years of mongering I did not receive not even a HE, but it is fine because in the balance of life my mileages have been longer and my secret so far is respect.

SP

"Mongering is a disease whose only cure is poverty"

SpermSac
07-10-13, 18:15
Back awhile ago I tried an AMP that offered a table shower in the package so I tried it. I opted to wait till the half way thru point before the flip wondering what would happen if I took the shower then and then moved back to the table to complete my hours time. Same HE but the table shower experience for the 10 on a hot day was refreshing and an experience on its own.

Anyone else try a table shower experience they care to share?

Red Rooster
08-04-13, 17:36
TS all seem about the same to me. What makes them different has to do with what happens later on. I have found certain AMPs in Prov. Are more frisky in their TS than what you would get around Bos. And that's because you know what's coming.

TS is one of my favorite aspects of the whole encounter. It's almost a requirement for me.

Back awhile ago I tried an AMP that offered a table shower in the package so I tried it. I opted to wait till the half way thru point before the flip wondering what would happen if I took the shower then and then moved back to the table to complete my hours time. Same HE but the table shower experience for the 10 on a hot day was refreshing and an experience on its own.

Anyone else try a table shower experience they care to share?

Red Rooster
08-04-13, 17:58
What's the move on this? Do you tell her upfront that you want to massage her? Do you offer up a "Now it's your turn." line? Before or after any kind of HE? I like the idea of reversing roles and maybe getting more pleasure out of it.

I have shared the table with girls totally nude and done everything I could possible wish to do. Even with girls that some have written about clearly stating there is nothing beyond roaming OTC.

Paulc153
08-07-13, 19:25

Anyone else try a table shower experience they care to share?Started my AMP visits in RI before the laws changed and the TS is a great prelude. Getting a complete cleaning primes you for a relaxing massage and great finish. And from the masseuse's perspective. They're not working on some smelly, greasy body for the rest of the hour. I've had some really great TS and some not so great. Be wary of scrub aides. They don't get a fresh one out of a package for each customer so you'll be sharing everyone else's dead skin and body hair.

Satya
08-08-13, 20:57
Fellow mongers I need some help that I can only get on this forum from people like me.

I am looking for a Chinese MP in the Boston area and there are only two things I know about it and they are: 1. It is in the basement of a building 2, Cell phones will not work in the basement and the business phone is upstairs although mongers probably never see it.

I hope someone can help me because someone told me it is absolutely great and I am going to be in that area soon.

Satya

TonyLastName
02-09-14, 18:32
Hey guys, I've been pondering whether or not to go into AMP L & G in Hanover. I am looking for a happy ending but not trying to kill my wallet. Any info / experiences would help. Also, if there are others in the Hanover area please do tell me. Thanks.

Short Stroke
02-12-14, 10:46
Hey guys, I've been pondering whether or not to go into AMP L & G in Hanover. I am looking for a happy ending but not trying to kill my wallet. Any info / experiences would help. Also, if there are others in the Hanover area please do tell me. Thanks.Haven't read any positives on this location. If you are looking for an AMP with a ts try Norwell. She is a bit older but gives a good massage and the ts is decent.

http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/thp/4328964260.html

SpermSac
03-26-14, 08:00
Haven't read any positives on this location. If you are looking for an AMP with a ts try Norwell. She is a bit older but gives a good massage and the ts is decent.

http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/thp/4328964260.htmlThere has been a changing of the guard at Double Relax you that would change your outlook. Quality of massage DOWN. TS service DOWN Looks DOWN.

You might want to reconsider and take it off your list. Give it awhile and things may change again for the better.

Toujula
08-24-15, 02:43
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Azn Lvr
12-02-16, 06:08
If a lady offers to put a digit or two in my ass during the HE (and is good at it LOL) should I tip extra?

Thanks!

Ambrose
12-02-16, 16:59
If a lady offers to put a digit or two in my ass during the HE (and is good at it LOL) should I tip extra?

Thanks!I would say it depends on what you were going to tip her without her fingers in you. Also depends on whether an AMP, BP provider or a SW. If at an AMP and you were going to tip 40, then sure, maybe 10 extra but if you were going to tip her 60 anyway I would say no, that's up to you though.

Britaly
12-02-16, 18:58

Thanks!It depends. If you negotiated the extras prior for an agreed amount then no need to tip extra. If you feel that the lady deserves an extra. 10 or so for the services then by all means do so. If you plan on going back. It never hurts to add a few extra bucks and also let her know how much you liked her services. They remember that stuff. Have fun and stay safe.

Fuhgetaboudit
03-14-17, 20:50
AznLvr, I fall on the side that if she does the fingers bb, then I generally go along with the guidelines of the couple other mongers who have responded already, on when, if, and how much (not much) to provide extra. Sometimes it is merely a move used by them to get you off and out the door quicker, for which I believe they are deserving of no quid pro quo extra funds. For the few girls with long nails who offer or try fia, I avoid their scissor hands.

However, I draw the line at absolutely nothing extra if the rubgirl pulls out and puts on big and thick purple gloves to do her fia move on you. The infamous mimi of h2oTown fame pulled that move in the last few months, and I was not a happy recipient of that offer. Then again, there was young busted Kat who talked kinda weird from the old Zen on Mt Auburn St who used to pull out the gloves that went up to her elbows, for her fia and HJ moves. She left that town, and moved to other places like Waltham and beyond.

Thanks!

OrientalExpres
11-27-17, 16:54
1rst time review on this forum, I usually spend my time on RubMaps. However, I had to write about this location because I was amazed that no one else has up to this point. I will be writing a full revue on Rubmaps shortly. The Red Rose is tucked away in a small strip mall in Franklin in a very quiet location that does not draw a lot of attention. I was curious why no one had review this location so I decided to TOFTT! I called to make a appointment and Candy was my provider. The location was a very typical AMP setup with curtains on the doors. Candy was very beautiful and full of energy. She was very easy to look at, perfect in every way. (Serious eye candy!) The massage began and I was in massage bliss! She was excellent, constantly checking to see if I was happy! At one point she was working on a knot on my right shoulder, OMG! She is so strong for such a small package! She worked on that knot until I finally started to laugh because she was so strong! No more knot and my body feels wonderful. Even my lower back feels great! Guys, I am impressed with Candy and her strength and massage skills. I have mixed emotions about sharing this location! So, I would highly recommend you go and meet Candy before she is gone. She is a gem! Enjoy! Oriental Express.

Nibiru
11-28-17, 19:34
1rst time review on this forum, I usually spend my time on RubMaps. However, I had to write about this location because I was amazed that no one else has up to this point. I will be writing a full revue on Rubmaps shortly. The Red Rose is tucked away in a small strip mall in Franklin in a very quiet location that does not draw a lot of attention. I was curious why no one had review this location so I decided to TOFTT! I called to make a appointment and Candy was my provider. The location was a very typical AMP setup with curtains on the doors. Candy was very beautiful and full of energy. She was very easy to look at, perfect in every way. (Serious eye candy!) The massage began and I was in massage bliss! She was excellent, constantly checking to see if I was happy! At one point she was working on a knot on my right shoulder, OMG! She is so strong for such a small package! She worked on that knot until I finally started to laugh because she was so strong! No more knot and my body feels wonderful. Even my lower back feels great! Guys, I am impressed with Candy and her strength and massage skills. I have mixed emotions about sharing this location! So, I would highly recommend you go and meet Candy before she is gone. She is a gem! Enjoy! Oriental Express.Visit many shops all over Mass and NH and visited this shop a number of times when I was working in Wrentham. This worked nice as it's close to 495. As the OP says nice quiet spot with a couple of restaurants to cover your coming and going. Stay to the left to avoid the laundromat and bar crowd. I never call and most times get my pick of two decent women in their 30's to mid 40's. Staff definitely rotates as with most of these places and my mileage is very good here. Check it out. Oh and one last piece of advice boys. If the first girl won't do it ask for the other one you may be surprised. This always works for me by either motivating number 1 or you get a fresh start with number 2. Happy Hunting.

Something999
09-12-18, 20:11
I go into a MP to check out the location (how skeevy is it?) and the potential provider. I play dumb and look for their pricing card or just ask how much for 1 hr or 1/2 hr. That way, if the provider is just butt ugly I can say OK I'll come back later, I don't have time now.

I've used this technique for most of the mps in Chinatown, and bailed on all of them bc almost every one was BUTT ugly grandma. I think Diva (chick with the nerdy glasses) was about the best, athough Boylston wasn't too bad. I went around 6 pm during a workday. Also checked out Newbury St and a bunch of places on North Shore. All just fugly. Obviously you're not going to get anywhere close to the girls they post in bp24, but what gives? Thanks. Ill post some actual reports shortly.

OlGary
10-28-18, 14:23
I go into a MP to check out the location (how skeevy is it?) and the potential provider. I play dumb and look for their pricing card or just ask how much for 1 hr or 1/2 hr. That way, if the provider is just butt ugly I can say OK I'll come back later, I don't have time now.

I've used this technique for most of the mps in Chinatown, and bailed on all of them bc almost every one was BUTT ugly grandma. I think Diva (chick with the nerdy glasses) was about the best, athough Boylston wasn't too bad. I went around 6 pm during a workday. Also checked out Newbury St and a bunch of places on North Shore. All just fugly. Obviously you're not going to get anywhere close to the girls they post in bp24, but what gives? Thanks. Ill post some actual reports shortly.You need to check out parlors in Waltham / Watertown / Newton area. You will be much better off there.

Xoxo2018
12-01-18, 01:10
Anyone tried this new AMP on 236 Quincy Ave in Braintree, Drove by today and saw the sign.

SePuede
12-04-18, 12:05
Anyone tried this new AMP on 236 Quincy Ave in Braintree, Drove by today and saw the sign.I guess this is a good opportunity for you to win good points. Go to this AMP and inform us. If something goes bad, at the end you end with two things: a story to tell and one more report at this great site.

ChosenWunn
12-10-18, 21:04
Anyone tried this new AMP on 236 Quincy Ave in Braintree, Drove by today and saw the sign.Place is old and isn't that great. Had one of the girls hands get tired during a "4 hand".

QuincyFire
05-31-19, 11:19
Place is old and isn't that great. Had one of the girls hands get tired during a "4 hand".Hi it's been a while. I entered the place was greeted by a decent looking young Asian went for the hour so-so massage no hint at anything more damage was 60 plus tip 20 told her I was disappointed, The other Asian said she would get the job done for a 45 half hour, I listened to the little head she came in the room an said lie face down I said fuck that an pointed at junior she went at it by hand and gave me some heavy breathing an moaning. Bad breath if that matters I popped an got dressed she pointed out I got some on the rug, I'm like whatever I left no tip she called me a asshole. Looked at my bank statement later an regretted my trip.

Yello Tail
07-07-19, 16:21

http://www.kanglespa.com/This has always been a place to avoid.

Yello Tail
07-07-19, 16:37
1rst time review on this forum, I usually spend my time on RubMaps. However, I had to write about this location because I was amazed that no one else has up to this point.You can find some Red Rose reviews in the Worcester and MA Other areas threads. But thanks for the update! Candy sounds wonderful.

BostonBoyBack
10-22-19, 18:42

Anyone else try a table shower experience they care to share?Providence AMPs all had table shower to begin visit, Great experience to feel hot water poured over your body and get a soapy rub down. On the flip great soapy HJ. Sometimes had to stop girl so I could save myself for later. I have visited some Pawtucket AMPs since Providence closed AMPs. Same great experience.

BuggerOff69
11-07-19, 15:54
I was into April Rain, who changed her name, and went away each fall. Got to her 2 x and cannot find the one to fill the balls. Does anyone know of a sweet young blonde in MA with GFE and the skills above? Is it impossible to find unless you're looking at drg bottom line or overpriced Eros providers?

Precast
02-26-20, 11:19
Gentlemen,

This is a revue that I wrote on Rubmaps a while back and I decided this location is worthy of a little more recognition. Thai Wellness has reopened with Melissa as the new owner / provider and let me tell you this girl is strong! By the way, she is from Malaysia which is not listed so I had no options to choose from on Rubmaps. Anyways, she is well trained and is extremely strong to the point that she can make you cry and beg for mercy as she pushed those kinks out of your body. If you are looking for a strong, therapeutic massage Melissa is your girl. As well as a wonderful H. E. She really takes a lot of pride in her work and the location is clean, clean, clean! In fact, I would go as far as to say she probably offers the best service south of Boston. Enjoy!

Precast
02-27-20, 12:00
You can find some Red Rose reviews in the Worcester and MA Other areas threads. But thanks for the update! Candy sounds wonderful.I agree that Candy is a special lady, very talented at what she does and easy on the eyes! I would consider her " Eye Candy! She frequents both Red Rose and Yellow Flower during her rotation. Happy hunting! O. E.

BestInTown
04-06-20, 15:47
I have an amazing independent provider, known her for awhile now! You won't regret it! Pm me for details and her info!

JpcCT
05-03-20, 16:23
I have an amazing independent provider, known her for awhile now! You won't regret it! Pm me for details and her info!Would be very interested in hearing about this gem.

Member #4063
05-03-20, 17:29
A while back there was a stunning young provider at an AMP in Naples named Yuki. Young and beautiful with really good skills in all the right ways. Wonder if anyone knows anything about her or what may have happened if she left or traveled. Thanks.

D6916
07-24-20, 05:46
Any body know bn of a glory hole place?

Canada CDC is recomending these as a barrier to covid19.

JoeMuckInFutch
07-29-20, 15:06
Any body know bn of a glory hole place?

Canada CDC is recomending these as a barrier to covid19.Good luck finding one with a real woman on the other side, LOL.

DukeV5
08-05-20, 18:05
My question is premium worth it on this site.

Top Floor
08-06-20, 00:30
My question is premium worth it on this site.Not really. Not many reviews. Some reviews seem fake. Never a problem with canceling. You email them to cancel and they will cancel right away.

HappyDave
08-06-20, 07:52
My question is premium worth it on this site.Get one month and binge on the info you want. Info is more relevant on USA, RM you can target areas for deeper research. But places are not renewed often enough to make it worth while to pay for continuous access. You could get a month once every six months and do fine. Not many bitcoin places near me so its tough to pay.

Zimmm33
10-29-20, 17:06
Don't get out as much as I'd like due to wife working from home, so was excited to get a trip in today. Was going to be in Reading, so decided to go back to Thai Wellness in Wilmington. Had good experiences there a few years back, and a recent RM review was decent. Cold rainy dreary day today, gets you chilled right down to the bone. About 5 minutes into my massage I ask, "Can you turn on heater? It's cold. " She says "yes yes" and then laughs lightly. She doesn't do anything. I say, "Cold. Can you turn up heat?" Same thing. Just keeps massaging.

By the time flip is here, I am literally shaking. And my hands and feet are freaking really cold. You would think as she was touching either it might occur to her turn up the heat in the room. As I flip, I can tell Junior does NOT want to come out and play. She points. I say "COLD" more loudly and add some pretend to my already real shivering. She finally gets it and cranks the little space heater. There's no way the room is going to be warmed enough in the 15 minutes or so remaining. I cover myself totally with the towel and point to Junior saying "No touch, just massage. " Talk about Blue Balls. I will never understand the way so many places try to save money by keeping rooms cool / cold. We are there naked or partially covered.

I don't know about you all, but I keep good mental track of what places to avoid in the cool / cold months. Adding this place to the list. GD shame. Because I have NO idea when I'll get out again. To play. Z.

Cumisher
12-01-20, 17:34
2 fat staffs probably mother and daughter LOL. Hhr, no tease no extras. Shitty massage as well. Was told to do the hr next time. There is no next time. Do not recommend.

Peaceful. Got a text last week saying there's a new girl. Any intel? It was Abby and Lulu before but Lulu left to NY.

MassMonger617
01-30-22, 11:43
I have seen a few posts about a little extra at some nail salons. I am not looking for HE just maybe a little boob rub while getting a pedicure. I need it. For the true extra's I will do the parlors.

Thanks in advance'.

David Webb Nh
05-10-22, 15:58
I have seen a few posts about a little extra at some nail salons. I am not looking for HE just maybe a little boob rub while getting a pedicure. I need it. For the true extra's I will do the parlors.

Thanks in advance'.Did you find anything like this around? I'd love a little fun while getting pedicure or manicure. Any information would be appreciated!

Param Ahmad
10-07-23, 23:31
My question is premium worth it on this site.An advantage of RM is you get actual addresses and telephone numbers of massage parlors (with all that the word "parlor" implies), which are prohibited here at usasexguide. You can get addresses & telephone numbers on RM without a Premium RM membership, but to see reviews you need Premium membership. Do you want to know which places are "non-erotic", which are hand-job only, and which are "full service" (FS, meaning intercourse)? Then you need Premium membership. To get Premium membership you must either pay with a method that identifies you (prepaid debit cards are not accepted) or upload a photograph of a massage parlor for 1-month of Premium membership. However, the photograph for 1-month Premium membership often doesn't work, that is, is often a broken promise: The RM webmasters have often ignored my uploads of photographs or gave me senseless reasons for refusing to upload one I submitted. Several times my photograph was uploaded and appeared on RM, but I didn't get the promised 1-month premium membership.

Jared260
10-14-23, 20:34
An advantage of RM is you get actual addresses and telephone numbers of massage parlors (with all that the word "parlor" implies), which are prohibited here at usasexguide. You can get addresses & telephone numbers on RM without a Premium RM membership, but to see reviews you need Premium membership. Do you want to know which places are "non-erotic", which are hand-job only, and which are "full service" (FS, meaning intercourse)? Then you need Premium membership.Have had RM membership for awhile. Pre-covid. Pretty happy with it for local reviews and when travleing aro7 ns the country. Gave good information about specific options at spas, with locations and details of staff and experiences. Very helpful. Don't talk in code. The code talking complicates using USAx when traveling becaus you don't know the local location reference points. Since covid started, RM has manipulated subscribers. Starting 3/2020, fake reviews started to appear at a time when lock downs were happening and to avoid people no one was going out. But RMwas still pumping out reviews. It appeared that bots were writing them. They followed patterns. Now we know better that it was probably an AI bot like CHATgpt. A lot of complaints on the site about false reviews, wrong services offered, wrong names, wrong girls at location, staff didn't do what was described in the review. Dona month evey 3 months to stay current.

HeadyTipper
12-13-23, 16:55
Don't get out as much as I'd like due to wife working from home, so was excited to get a trip in today. Was going to be in Reading, so decided to go back to Thai Wellness in Wilmington. Had good experiences there a few years back, and a recent RM review was decent. Cold rainy dreary day today, gets you chilled right down to the bone. About 5 minutes into my massage I ask, "Can you turn on heater? It's cold. " She says "yes yes" and then laughs lightly. She doesn't do anything. I say, "Cold. Can you turn up heat?" Same thing. Just keeps massaging.

By the time flip is here, I am literally shaking. And my hands and feet are freaking really cold. You would think as she was touching either it might occur to her turn up the heat in the room. As I flip, I can tell Junior does NOT want to come out and play. She points. I say "COLD" more loudly and add some pretend to my already real shivering. She finally gets it and cranks the little space heater. There's no way the room is going to be warmed enough in the 15 minutes or so remaining. I cover myself totally with the towel and point to Junior saying "No touch, just massage. " Talk about Blue Balls. I will never understand the way so many places try to save money by keeping rooms cool / cold. We are there naked or partially covered.

I don't know about you all, but I keep good mental track of what places to avoid in the cool / cold months. Adding this place to the list. GD shame. Because I have NO idea when I'll get out again. To play. Z.Funny stuff. I went to SSW recently on a frigid day, must have been 90 degrees in the first floor double room! Was pretty nice. Milfy topless BTW.