PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

GentlemanPerv
01-24-06, 01:08
The past few times I've been "in the mood" in Kentucky, I've gone to The Trend. It's a little cheaper than the average <40 for a half hour, 60 for an hour> and Gina takes matters into her own hand for a small 20 tip.

It's on KY-18 a mile or two off I-75.

Has anyone been to the aromatherapy/massage place that is on the right hand side of the street as you're heading towards the Trend? I called em today and got quoted a 30 for 30, 60 for 60 price. Just wondering if it's legit or not. Door was locked and open light was out when I walked up. Oh well.

Cincy Remark
01-24-06, 08:25
What does Gina look like? There used to be a Gina that worked at the place next to Libertys before it closed. Wondering if it could be the same one. She was fantastic.

White
01-25-06, 10:30
Can you guys give me a little more detail on where The Trend is? Is this in Covington or further south off I-75? Thanks.

GentlemanPerv
01-27-06, 12:20
No it is not in Covington. It's on KY-18 the Burlington exit off the interstate. Go down a couple of miles and it's on your left behind Walgreen's. They have a huge sign.

Gina is a cute slightly older Asian lady....nothing really amazing that jumps out at me when I try to think of a description.

Let me stress for the record one more time so that nobody is disappointed....I have never been able to get more than a HJ at this place. EVER. So if you want more, it's not the place to go. I only go there when I'm "cheap" or easily aroused. LOL

Louielex
01-30-06, 11:13
What's the scoop on Racer's - the club near the Ky. Raceway? I've never been there, but wondered if it was worth a trip up from Lexington.

Louielex

Peabody3000
01-31-06, 21:29
Paid a visit to the Trend Spa. Steam room, Shower, massage 1hr all for .60 Gina provides a very good massage and table shower. Nude HJ for .20. She says the only thing on the menu is a HJ and DATY. She does ask questions about other spots so the pressure may push her and her partner to perform more.

PDS6565
02-01-06, 22:11
Thanks for the info on The Trend. I've been thinking about trying that place out. Actually, I'm not sure if I'm more or less inclined to now that I have the info. My AMP dollar has always gone to GG in L-burg, but The Trend is a lot closer of a drive.

Boatload
02-04-06, 22:00
Stopped last weekend at the Trend to see Gina. She answered and is very pretty. Said to have another provide the massage. Asked about the half-hour for 40 and the extra for a jackson. Was told it was 40. Told her a friend, Charlie, had told me it was 20. She said Charlie was cheapsake and that it was 40. I left. Read City Life and found an interesting ad located in Ky regarding a blonde and "extras". Ad said "extras" were available, even on the first time. Little head was driving the car and said "Let's go now." When I arrived, I confirmed that 'extras" were available for the price of $. Seemed like a good deal. Trouble was in the definition of extras. I still don't know what their extras are, but its not the same as mine. After ten minutes of light touching, also known as a massage, the big head realized how taken I had been by the little head. Instead of getting angry, I chuckled all the way home. The old adage is true, Let the buyer beware. The Trend has all the appearances of an upscale spa and is well hidden from the general public except that there is a carry out pizza place two doors down with lots of traffic. Take care and take a dictionary with you if you answer the ad I did. Boatload

Gunter62
02-09-06, 18:35
Stopped by the Trend one evening a couple of weeks ago. Paid for the hour. I asked the lady her name. It was an unusual name that I never heard before, so I promptly forgot it after I'd left. Got CBJ and DATY for .8

Overall experience was about average for an AMP experience (which translates to a bit of a disappointement).

Pictraders69
02-20-06, 02:02
Stopped last weekend at the Trend to see Gina. She answered and is very pretty. Said to have another provide the massage. Asked about the half-hour for 40 and the extra for a jackson. Was told it was 40. Told her a friend, Charlie, had told me it was 20. She said Charlie was cheapsake and that it was 40. I left. Read City Life and found an interesting ad located in Ky regarding a blonde and "extras". Ad said "extras" were available, even on the first time. Little head was driving the car and said "Let's go now." When I arrived, I confirmed that 'extras" were available for the price of $. Seemed like a good deal. Trouble was in the definition of extras. I still don't know what their extras are, but its not the same as mine. After ten minutes of light touching, also known as a massage, the big head realized how taken I had been by the little head. Instead of getting angry, I chuckled all the way home. The old adage is true, Let the buyer beware. The Trend has all the appearances of an upscale spa and is well hidden from the general public except that there is a carry out pizza place two doors down with lots of traffic. Take care and take a dictionary with you if you answer the ad I did. BoatloadI read your reports about L'burg and The Trend in Burlington. I used to see a "Gina" at the VIP SPa in Middletown Ohio. I was wondering if it could be the same? She was real slow to offer fs but I did break her down a couple of times. but even without fs she was still one of my favorites before they got busted 3-4 years ago. I too, have been spending most of my time in L'burg lately but would love to visit The Trend, especially if it's the same Gina? How was the $.8 split up anyway; between door fee and tip? I'd sure appreciate your help in finding out if that's the same girl. She used to take her dog with her to the spa and she used to drive up every day to Middletown from northern ky. She also used to have a girlfriend come up from Atlanta that would work for her sometimes? She may have been originally from Tennessee where she and her friend met thier husbands that were in the military if I remember right? Is any of that sounding familiar?

Gunter62
02-22-06, 07:44
Stopped by the Trend one evening a couple of weeks ago. Paid for the hour. I asked the lady her name. It was an unusual name that I never heard before, so I promptly forgot it after I'd left. Got CBJ and DATY for .8

Overall experience was about average for an AMP experience (which translates to a bit of a disappointement).

Sorry.

Too clarify, the .8 was on top of the door fee, so .6 + .8

Dazhiba
03-02-06, 19:19
Had seen an add on Sinsinnati.com for an AMP in Newport and had to be in the area so I decided to drop in for a massage. Studio 609 (York St) was easy to find. Mama-son about 60 and the only gal working was Mya, but she had a great rack so I decided to go ahead with the shower and massage. Nice massage but the extras were a bit dissappointing.

Anyone else had experiences there? Is this mostly just a "jack shack"?

Cincy Sinner
03-03-06, 11:23
That's typically about it in this place. Once got a little oral after seeing the girl a couple times, but never more than that. Gave up. For me, it's better to drive over to Lawrenceburg, IN for the full treatment and much better-looking, younger girls.

Rawtaw
03-03-06, 21:15
I've gotten full service there, more than once, almost every time there.

Pictraders69
03-04-06, 11:09
Had seen an add on Sinsinnati.com for an AMP in Newport and had to be in the area so I decided to drop in for a massage. Studio 609 (York St) was easy to find. Mama-son about 60 and the only gal working was Mya, but she had a great rack so I decided to go ahead with the shower and massage. Nice massage but the extras were a bit dissappointing.

Anyone else had experiences there? Is this mostly just a "jack shack"?I haven't visited the newport/covington scene before. What was the door fees and expected gratuity for services rendered for you guys at the 609 Studio? I'm curious to find out what the FS vs. HJ tips were and if there was an opportunity to "negotiate" prior to the delivery of service? Thanks for your input. I'm also still trying to find some current info about the girl called 'Gina' at the "Trend" if anyone has some current info? PM me is ok if you've seen her?

Gunter62
03-09-06, 22:25
I tried it once. It was the usual AMP drill with an OK HJ. I don't recall the price, but I do remeber it being too much for too little.

I Need It
03-16-06, 06:08
Senate approves legislation 36-2 to outlaw lap dancing in strip clubs
THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

FRANKFORT - A bill seeking to outlaw lap dancing at Kentucky strip clubs won easy approval Tuesday in the Senate.

If the bill becomes law, someone appearing nude in an adult establishment or offering seminude lap dances would be guilty of sexual misconduct.

The penalty would be up to a year in jail.
ADVERTISEMENT

"This is designed to protect women and also to help reduce the transmission of sexually transmitted diseases," said Sen. Julie Denton, R-Louisville, the bill's sponsor.

The measure passed the Senate on a 36-2 vote and now goes to the House.

The bill would allow seminudity among employees of sexually oriented businesses if they remain at least 6 feet away from patrons on a stage at least 18 inches above the floor.

The two Senate opponents - Democrats Ernesto Scorsone of Lexington and Tim Shaughnessy of Louisville - said it was a matter that should be left up to local communities to regulate.

"This is what local communities are all about - they should be making these decisions," Scorsone said in an interview.

It looks like the conservatives are winning the battle on the strip club fight. When did strip clubs become the new evil in the world?

BootyLoverBrad
03-22-06, 09:02
THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

FRANKFORT - A bill seeking to outlaw lap dancing at Kentucky strip clubs won easy approval Tuesday in the Senate.

If the bill becomes law, someone appearing nude in an adult establishment or offering seminude lap dances would be guilty of sexual misconduct.

ADVERTISEMENT

"This is designed to protect women and also to help reduce the transmission of sexually transmitted diseases," said Sen. Julie Denton, R-Louisville, the bill's sponsor.

The bill would allow seminudity among employees of sexually oriented businesses if they remain at least 6 feet away from patrons on a stage at least 18 inches above the floor.

The two Senate opponents - Democrats Ernesto Scorsone of Lexington and Tim Shaughnessy of Louisville - said it was a matter that should be left up to local communities to regulate.

"This is what local communities are all about - they should be making these decisions," Scorsone said in an interview.

It looks like the conservatives are winning the battle on the strip club fight. When did strip clubs become the new evil in the world?

To answer your question; When Phil Burress and CCV made them that way.

Pictraders69
04-04-06, 21:18
Stopped by the Trend last week and rediscovered Gina. She's still a sweet heart and hasn't lost her enthusiasm since I last saw her several years ago. The new place is fantastic and the hot steam sauna was terrific. Gina offers a great shampoo and massage. All the details were completed with special attention to all the right places. It's a bit of a drive from the Kettering Ohio area but fond memories encourage me to look forward to a return visit. She mentioned another attendant, but I didn't see her. Has anyone else had the pleasure of either of these two recently?

Peabody3000
04-07-06, 23:47
Stopped by the Trend last week, was greated by Gina but when I came out of the suana there was the other girl. She gives a great massage but the attitude is crap. After the massage she quoted $60 for a hj and wouldn't come off the price. I gladly left. What is going on with inflation.

Cincy Remark
04-27-06, 09:01
I was wondering if anyone remembers a massage place (can't remember the name) located next to Libertys in Covington. It was shut down a couple years ago but I always had a great time there. If you remember it, do you happen to know where any of the ladies are now? I would like to meet some of them again.

GentlemanPerv
05-02-06, 22:03
If you read the Indiana board, my apologies in advance for posting twice.

Okay each week I get together with a high school friend to watch American Idol cuz her husband cant' stand to watch it with her. Last week she got drunk and flashed me her tits. I proceeded to start jacking off for her. We both stopped cuz her husband could have come in at anytime, but it definitely made us more open to discussing things. She is bisexual, so here is my question.

Is there a MP I can take her that allows female customers? Would they "take care" of her or let her do them? <and how much would they charge me to watch on the closed circuit TV...LOL>

Mothball
05-03-06, 06:15
Where is Trend? I'm traveling through and don't know Indianna. Thanks!

Peabody3000
07-03-06, 11:42
Paid a visit to Trend the other day. Greeted by Gina at the door, but then and new girl named Mimi came in to give the massage. Mimi is abiut 5'1" typical Korean build. Great table shower paying close attention to the anal area on the flip started small talk then before I knew it started a pretty good hand job right there in the shower then she did something very unusual she pinched my head and said not yet. we then moved towards the room and she gave me what was a pretty good massage on the flip I noticed she had already taken off her clothes and she jumped up on the table and started that great hand action again once I started to get back into it I motioned for oral and she complied to my surprise all this was for a .4 tip says she has only been in the country for a month catch her while she is still fresh and the prices are low.

Ky Guy26
07-04-06, 18:38
Where is the Trend?

Anal Lover
07-05-06, 14:43
Well, no wonder the strip club scene sucks in KY, they don't even let lap dances fly there, that bites. They do them in OH, but then most clubs won't let touch the girls at all so, it doesn't make much sense to go.

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

ADVERTISEMENT

GentlemanPerv
07-14-06, 16:40
Wow. I mean on two different levels, this was a wasted trip.

Today I went to Island Relaxation...a new place that advertised in last week's CItiBeat. According to them, I was their very first customer. They just opened yesterday.

Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll let me tell ya sumpin. It showed.

I had to remind the lady to run some water on the shower table so it would not be cold. She did....but the water wasn't hot yet. Oooo that was chilly. Still, it warmed up quickly..no problem.

The sauna heater wasn't working. The poor girl looked at and fussed with both knobs, but the thing just would not come on. So we nix the whole sauna thing. It was never a big fave of mine, so even though I was starting to get a trifle irked, it was no big deal.

They decided to write that whole 30 minute block off my time and give me a full 60-minute massage. Nice of them.

She starts rubbing my head....hard. Now I realize that may be hot for some folks, but the muscle in my head is not stiff. It may not even be muscle cuz hell, I'm a BONE-head for staying here. After she notices that I'm not exactly enjoying this, it occurs to her that she should ask how I like my massage. Soft, medium, or hard?

I have a crooked spine and a sore muscle elsewhere on my body. I ain't lettin this woman anywhere near either one of em, so I opt for soft.

The rest of the hour was fine..although she said she wasn't sure if she could do a soft massage because she is so used to giving hard ones. It was fine though. I made her laugh, which relaxed her a bit and we chatted off and on for the remainder of the hour, and the massage proceeded uneventfully.

Yes. Uneventfully. No extras are offered. Trust me..I used all the "tools" to let them know you're not LE and that you're cool. All were rebuffed. She ain't doin nuttin.

See? I went through all that for you guys and never even got a HJ. Someone owes me a hotel name and room number for a hot little ****. LOL J/K.....unless you have one, of course.

Avoid Island Relaxation like the PLAGUE.

White
07-17-06, 09:12
Hey all. Visited Racers over the weekend. Got a lap dance from a girl. Afterwards we chatted and I asked her if she ever worked offsite. She said she normally doesn't but she really liked me (yeah whatever). So anyway we hooked up and I have another date with her this week. Sorry guys can't give out a name or number cause she asked me not to but thought I would let you all know that extras can be had if you're in the right place at the right time.

:) :) :)

Cincy Sinner
07-31-06, 08:33
Was Grabbing a quick bite at White Castle at 5th&York Sunday when I noticed a very cute, young (18-ish) blonde on the opposite corner by the liquor store eyeing traffic. A car turned off York onto 5th to stop at the liquor store and she quickly tried to jump in only to be disappointed as the guy apparently was not interested. She quickly moved off. I finished my lunch and a couple errands and about an hour later I noticed her a couple blocks away by the Big Daddy's drive through. As I drove past she gave a little wave, but I was unable to partake as I had other things to do. This all was between 3-4PM Sunday.

Maybe all the attention over in Cincy is pushing them down to NKY again? I dunno, but will re-add Newport to my list of possiblities next time I decide to troll. She was also being kind of obvious, so she may be a "rookie". The possibility of her being LE is also there, but Newport hasn't been prone to that sort of thing, so I kind of doubt it.

Orldick
08-10-06, 23:29
I stopped by The Trend tonight and greeted at the door by Mama san and she quoted me a .7 door fee for an hour. Mimi was next in rotation and I had the identical treatment as Socateque, and a really good walk on my back. She was a bit hard to understand but I believe she was quoteing me 1.o for FS, I opted for her handshake which was preformed while standing on the table! diffrent but very well done.

Paid a visit to Trend the other day. Greeted by Gina at the door, but then and new girl named Mimi came in to give the massage. Mimi is abiut 5'1" typical Korean build. Great table shower paying close attention to the anal area on the flip started small talk then before I knew it started a pretty good hand job right there in the shower then she did something very unusual she pinched my head and said not yet. we then moved towards the room and she gave me what was a pretty good massage on the flip I noticed she had already taken off her clothes and she jumped up on the table and started that great hand action again once I started to get back into it I motioned for oral and she complied to my surprise all this was for a .4 tip says she has only been in the country for a month catch her while she is still fresh and the prices are low.

SmallFry
08-20-06, 12:38
Picked up a lightskin black girl named RED the other day. Petite with curly hair and a really pretty face. Did the usual LE check but was running short on time so didn't get further but did get her digits. Does anyone else have info on this girl I didn't know if she was real or not because she was so nice looking. Found her around 16th and Garrard. Any info or has anyone else experienced her before she looks about early 20's.

Ky Guy26
08-20-06, 22:26
Well, no wonder the strip club scene sucks in KY, they don't even let lap dances fly there, that bites. They do them in OH, but then most clubs won't let touch the girls at all so, it doesn't make much sense to go.Has this taken effect yet?

Cincy Sinner
08-21-06, 09:27
Has this taken effect yet?If you're referring to Covington's proposed new restrictions, not as of this weekend.

Also, if you really want a lap dance, try the Playpen in Wilder. They can do them there.

Ky Guy26
08-21-06, 21:16
If you're referring to Covington's proposed new restrictions, not as of this weekend.

Also, if you really want a lap dance, try the Playpen in Wilder. They can do them there.Forgive my ignorance, where is Wilder. What makes their lap dances so much better?

Cincy Sinner
08-22-06, 07:54
Forgive my ignorance, where is Wilder. What makes their lap dances so much better?Wilder is a bit south of Newport. Playpen is on Licking Pike. AKA Ky. Rt. 9.

Head south out of newport like you're heading for the 275 bypass and it'll be on the right.

The lap dances here are a bit different as, one, they actually do them; many local clubs don't even bother, and two, there is often a fair bit of contact, sometimes a lot of contact. As usual, depends on the girl. Keep a not-to-obvious eye on the dance area to see who seems to be more service-oriented. Day shift (before 8 PM) seems to offer better service for some reason. I've also had some success arranging after-hours appointments with some of the girls.

GentlemanPerv
09-07-06, 17:50
I was at fPlaypen or a few minutes last Friday and met a cute little blonde named Carrie. I bought her a drink and was about to try the lap dance when I realized I had left my ATM card in the machine while making my payday deposit. Dammit!! LOL

Anyway, the place didn't look like it was set up for a LOT of fun, but do you have names of dancers who go the extra half mile, even if the full mile isn't possible?

BTW Carrie suggested I try a bar in Covington called Liberty's. Ever heard of it? Know anything about it? She also made the licking lips face indicating blowjobs were available, but I highly doubt it. <It worked though...I'm gonna go back..lol>

Man, strip clubs around here suck! Pardon the pun.

Good posts...take care.

GentlemanPerv
09-07-06, 17:52
Well that was meant to be a PM, but what the hell. I had a brain fart. Cincy, feel free to contact me privately if you wish.

Angels Envy
10-08-06, 18:02
Where is Trend?

Brian

Cincy Sinner
10-09-06, 08:35
Where is Trend?

BrianA couple miles west of I-71/75 on Ky. 18 in NKy. Behind Walgreens. Grab a copy of the free local rag City Beat. Usually an ad with directions and (I think) a coupon.

Bee Sure Man
10-09-06, 22:55
Will be in Cincy are in the next few weeks and am thinking of visiting the Trend. Usually when I am in area I visit Lawrenceburg but may try something different this trip. Any current info on the Trend? Who's working there or recommended providers? You can Pm me with any info. Thanks.

BSM

Whoah28
11-11-06, 23:31
I will be in cinci and i visited GG the last time (June.. very nice)
So should I try 609 (i see very little about this place in reviews), trend or go back to GG?
a simple PM is fine

Rawtaw
11-12-06, 21:14
609 is OK, Usually just Mama-San there, would have to settle for h-j if just her.
I like the Trend, Good service every time.

Giddee Up
11-13-06, 23:29
Made a visit and was introduced to Kim - Very Cute, great body. Used my $10 off coupon.

One Putt
11-26-06, 16:51
Hey guys,

If your into gfe with a great attitude try this lovely lady. 8am to 9 pm. She would like to hear from you. Her digits [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]. Guys be nice, we want to keep her around. PM me if you need additional info.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal telephone numbers in the text. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

cincyman
11-27-06, 22:45
You can get bj at A bar in Covington called Liberty but it cost too much.
They ask you to buy a drink for lady which cost $50 or over and you have to pay 75 to 200 to get some service. It is way way too much for little service they do. But girls are pretty.

How much is Trend?

Whoah28
11-30-06, 19:07
I went to trends w/ the assistance and recommendation by you guys.
Well not the best of experiences.
The parking was quiet and semi-private. I had a coupon and I was there for an hour. They stuck me in the steamroom for as long as they could. I walked out of it and they sent me for a table shower. The TS was poor with very little attentive cleaning. (I guess I should say I told them this was my 2nd visit) They needed help cleaning after the flip.

The massage was weak and worthless, opposite of other’s reviews. No tease or attention to my buttocks. After the flip nothing of a massage. She need me to help to start a HJ. It was a firm grasp with the efforts for a quick release and was no pleasure for me. She positioned herself so there was very little hand wandering.
I left her a few bucks but I think I will try someplace else the next time. I prefer Lawrenceburg.

GLA

One Putt
12-01-06, 09:47
Misty, (see post #45 )has a girlfriend who will join in. Yes they will get friendly with each other. I've not met her yet so post or pic if you can.
Misty 859-814-6334

Louielex
12-18-06, 17:34
I'll be in Northern Ky next week. Any updates on Racers? Ran into a dancer at PT's (Louisville) that used to work at Racers. She was attractive and gave a great private dance with lots of touching. Do the dancers there allow that?

Thanks,

Ima Ezwriter
01-02-07, 20:26
I'd heard so much about the Trend I decided to check it out. Gina met me at the door, but a different lady took care of me. I couldn't understand her name, but Lee is the closest I could come up with. Short, nice figure, and pretty face. Very accommodating. Since it was my first time they played it cautious, but I was able to get a nice hj, and she allowed me to pull her top down. I had a great time, but from what I could tell, I'd never get fs no matter how often I visited. I may be wrong. But, the hj and massage were both topnotch. Well worth the trip.

As always, ymmv.

Cincy Sinner
01-19-07, 09:07
I don't usually pursue street girls, but I lucked into a pretty nice situation last night. Was heading home from my first expedition to Parret's Corner (thanks to a board member who provided directions). Unfortunately, it was pretty dead. On my way back through Cov. I noticed a WSW on the corner by the baptist church on Madison across the street (sideways) from Walgreens. Decided to circle around. Turns out to be a fairly cute short-haired brunette who goes by Jennifer. Long story short, $40 for FS and she even has a room to use. Pretty good time overall. No digits, but she says she works the same general area a "few nights" a month.

ShyYetFreaky
01-24-07, 16:26
Well Im here in Florence, Kentucky for the next 2 months. Any good leads on gurls, numbers would be great. Ive been reading about the trend and Im looking into that coupon paper and wheres its located, is it really worth the visit?

Please help me out here fellas, I need to let some stresss out.

Handiman66
01-27-07, 12:13
from baltimore, can anyone help me find a nice asion FS that kisses ?

Peabody3000
02-13-07, 08:36
Does anyone have any information on the other Spas in the area such as Island or Temporal zone?

Giddee Up
02-15-07, 07:34
Does anyone have any information on the other Spas in the area such as Island or Temporal zone?KY SPAS seem to be hit and miss.

Tried Island once a few months back. Mamasan was only one present. She mentioned that there were going to be young girls working in a couple of weeks. I also was not crazy about the location which is next to a Kroger in a strip plaza on a busy street. I prefer a little more discretion.

As far as Temporal Zone is concerned, typical AMP with full menu of services offered. I have had sessions that have rated fair to good. Location is a little more discreet.

Over the years I have become less and less enamored with the AMPS due to inconsistencies with both quality of providers and services.

Dweezil
02-23-07, 09:17
Does anyone have any information on the other Spas in the area such as Island or Temporal zone?Dropped in at Temporal Zone yesterday afternoon and spent and hour with Li for .6 (with the CityBeat coupon). Great looks with a very nice pair of aftermarkets. TS:weak. Massage:awesome (girl's got strong hands and it felt like a Bankok Thai massage) even though she spent most of the time working from weird positions to avoid even the most casual extracurricular contact. Extras: nada, zero, zilch. Should have known it from the weak TS but I spent 45 minutes hoping for a change in attitude that never happened.

I find the drive out to Indiana, mostly GG, yields a more predictable experience.

Does anyone else have any experience here that would say this place is really worth the return trip ?

(ok...1 down, 84 to go until "senior member" status)

Giddee Up
02-24-07, 07:40
I have been there several times. YMMV but Once the mamasan knows you then - no problem. I was there yesterday. Actually got a great massage and the trimmings. 60 for the Hr (with Coupon) and 100 for the tip.

Dropped in at Temporal Zone yesterday afternoon and spent and hour with Li for .6 (with the CityBeat coupon). Great looks with a very nice pair of aftermarkets. TS:weak. Massage:awesome (girl's got strong hands and it felt like a Bankok Thai massage) even though she spent most of the time working from weird positions to avoid even the most casual extracurricular contact. Extras: nada, zero, zilch. Should have known it from the weak TS but I spent 45 minutes hoping for a change in attitude that never happened.

I find the drive out to Indiana, mostly GG, yields a more predictable experience.

Does anyone else have any experience here that would say this place is really worth the return trip ?

(ok...1 down, 84 to go until "senior member" status)

Bilbo Baggins II
03-05-07, 23:57
I visited Trend for the first time and can recommend it highly. Great massage, great table shower and well taken care of afterwards for a reasonable 1.6.

Bilbo Baggins II

El Cordobes
03-27-07, 19:23
Is there anywhere in Burlington where I can pick up a CityBeat for a Trend coupon?

Member #1418
04-11-07, 10:10
I visited Trend for the first time and can recommend it highly. Great massage, great table shower and well taken care of afterwards for a reasonable 1.6.

Bilbo Baggins III second the info BB is posting. I was there over the wknd and had a very pleasureable exp. Nice facility. Everything was very goood. I will back soon.

Member #1418
04-11-07, 13:53
Had a very good exp at the Trend this past wknd. Great shower, massage, and extras. Left there a happy camper. Took the coupon and used 1.20 in play money.

Dweezil
04-28-07, 17:27
Had this dream that a guy who looked like me visited Temporal Zone mid-afternoon Friday. Handing over a CB coupon with 0. 6 got things started with a very nice TS and massage. Everything was well taken care of. Sara, a very nice Korean with an incredible set of natural see's, provided a good ending to the hour and found herself with an additional 0. 4 tip. All play money of course.

My previous TZ experience wasn't that great but there are enough supporters here on the board that I decided to take another run at it. Good advice. I would definately repeat for another visit like this.

Dz

Gunter62
04-28-07, 17:33
Thought I would check things out this Saturday afternoon. I started out looking in OTR, but the pickings were kind of slim. LE patrols weren't that heavy, but they seemed to come around the corner when you least expected it, so I decided it wasn't worth the hassle.

I drove over to Covington to check things out there, but I wasn't expecting much. Drove Madison in the area between the White Castle and Krogers. Saw a couple of maybes but didn't get the eye contact. Later saw a definate (white, brunnette, average build) that was sort of walking north, but paying a lot of attention to the drivers going by. I circled back to get a second look, but someone had already stopped for her.

About 20 minutes later I was driving in the same area down Scott and spotted someone standing under the railroad bridge. I definately got the look on the second drive by so I stopped. We went to her place. She wouldn't come down from .4 for BBJ so I went for it. Good skills. Pretty nice body, but a lot of tats. I've forgotten her name, but it was a strange one I'd never heard before. Light brown / dirty blond hair. Had a room mate that looked pretty good sleeping in the front room when we went in.

After spotting two working the area on a Saturday afternoon, I may need to go check things out at night. It seems to be much less of a hassle than OTR. It's easier to blend in with the other traffic, and you don't have LE popping up when you least expect it.

dependable
05-05-07, 07:46
Watch out for a bait & switch scam in City Beat. Advertisement is for a massage. Very nice call back from a different number 859-815-9091 than the ad. Watch out for this number -- Stay away!! Rip off....

Spudhub
05-14-07, 23:10
Posted this in Cincinnati because that is where they advertise, but they work out of Kentucky. Went to Angel Body Rubs, which isn't really a place but more like meeting one of their girls in KY and finding a motel. Saw one of their girls and got a body rub for 250. Pretty over priced for what you get. Decent looking girl, but not great value for the money. No FS, no french, but happy ending provided. They advertise in CL

Cincy Sinner
05-16-07, 09:24
Thought I'd celebrate Jerry Falwell's death yesterday by heading down to NKy for a little club action. Sadly, my favorites were either taking the night off or already occupied, so I thought I'd grab a bite to eat and try later. Headed over to White Castle drive-thru at 12th/Madison in Covington and parked out in the far end of the lot to eat. I'm about to leave when I spot a cute little redhead heading south toward Kroger's. Apparently she notices me watching her and comes over for a chat. Says her name is Missy and wants to know if I'd like to party. I have her hop in and I park the van in a fairly secluded spot and we climb in the back. She wants $50 for FS and does not disappoint. Dropped her at Kroger's just before the rain started as she claimed to need groceries. She's about 5' tall, <100lbs, shortish red hair. Claims to be new to this (only her second time, so she says). Grab her if you see her. Very much worth it.

Ran Dvs14
06-02-07, 08:04
Went to Trend yesterday. Saw Kay, new, a 6 or 7. OK TS and massage, but asked about massaging privates on flip. Easily negotiated FS for $1. Nice breasts and became moist easily on touching. CBJ, 69, and Cowgirl. Only regret is I completed to quickly.

Vitamin P
06-11-07, 17:04
I tracked down The Trend yesterday and I'm glad I did.

I've had younger, prettier, firmer, girls. But I haven't had too many with attitudes as friendly as the one I had at Trend.

Attitude is almost EVERYTHING! Some young hard bodies just don't get it.

I'll go out of my way to revisit this place.

I Need It
06-16-07, 03:04
I posted a report in the Cincinnati section about some providers I met in Florence, Ky. Here's the Link:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=3977

Handiman66
06-19-07, 18:29
Hey guys:
I have run up and down 12th and madison the last few weeks and seen nothing. Guess Boobman is right, no action here. Any help would be apreciated as to where I might look.
HM

Handiman66
06-19-07, 18:31
Scary shit INI. I'd bet you were being had, if it were PD, they would have busted you based on the phone tap. The girls were probably recording you and then were going to shake you down.
Fun hobby we have here, eh ??
HM

I posted a report in the Cincinnati section about some providers I met in Florence, Ky. Here's the Link:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=3977

PDS6565
06-26-07, 01:19
Usually, I visit L'burg, but I decided to try The Trend due to the good reports on this site.

Was let in by an older Korean woman, door fee was .6 with the coupon from CB. First was the steam room which almost cooked me alive. I was seconds from shouting "enough" and making a break for the door when the thing finally shut off. Then came a meticulous TS from a different older woman. This included a defoliating which had me yelping and wishing it would stop. Back to the room for the massage, and a different girl comes in, introduces herself as Kay. She was very talkative and really took her time. It's finally time for the flip and I've already been there for 75 minutes, 15 longer than I had planned. I couldn't wait any longer, had other business to attend to, so I left without anything else happening.

I can't say the visit was bad, but I wouldn't go back unless they hire some younger/firmer girls.

Bigjk
06-27-07, 10:50
Anyone know where I can find some of the women that worked for Classy Touch? Use to have a place on Scott Street?

Ran Dvs14
07-05-07, 07:10
Visited Trend for third time on July 2. Greeted by Kay again, a 6 or 7. A little older, but very friendly since she remebered me. Skipped TS, her idea, and went for soft erotice massage. On flip she asked my reqeust. CBJ, 69, and FS for 1.0.

Peabody3000
07-29-07, 10:49
Took a drive down the normal track on Madison. Saw two WSW hanging out on a brick stoop about a block up from the CVS. On the trun around got good eye contact so I stopped and Sabrina came down and hopped right on in. We made the block to swing around to a back road and she told me she had a spot. The spot turned out to be an abandoned building but what the hell. She called her friend up and I got two heads on the BJ for. 2

Citywalk
08-04-07, 00:45
Will be in the area next week, small burg about 40 miles west of Cincy, any suggestions on AMPs or escort incalls in Cincy, Lawrenceburg or the Covington / Newport area, I'm leaving Orlando Florida on Monday. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Dweezil
08-23-07, 18:26
Friend of mine dropped in at TZ this afternoon. Spent time with Tina. OK looker, a little thick but made up for it attitude (as they usually do). Nice TS (lots of full contact), good massage. She had good hands and used them well to deliver a happy ending to their time together. $.2 including tip and CB coupon. Lucky guy that friend of mine. Said he'd repeat.

Pictraders69
08-23-07, 18:39
Friend of mine dropped in at TZ this afternoon. Spent time with Tina. OK looker, a little thick but made up for it attitude (as they usually do). Nice TS (lots of full contact), good massage. She had good hands and used them well to deliver a happy ending to their time together. $.2 including tip and CB coupon. Lucky guy that friend of mine. Said he'd repeat.

Hey Dweezi, has your friend been to any of the spas in L'burg or the Trend recently? My friend used to visit the area quite frequently, but hasn't been there for more than a year. He was wondering if there are any new faces with good attitude in the area, that he might request?

Funguy1464
08-23-07, 23:43
Had this dream that a guy who looked like me visited Temporal Zone mid-afternoon Friday. Handing over a CB coupon with 0. 6 got things started with a very nice TS and massage. Everything was well taken care of. Sara, a very nice Korean with an incredible set of natural see's, provided a good ending to the hour and found herself with an additional 0. 4 tip. All play money of course.

My previous TZ experience wasn't that great but there are enough supporters here on the board that I decided to take another run at it. Good advice. I would definately repeat for another visit like this.

DzTz has always been a hit for me. Still saddened by the departure of hte Rainbow in Richmond, TZ has been a good replacement. The key is the mamasan remembering you. Shes alot of fun too.

Dweezil
08-24-07, 12:53
Hey Dweezi, has your friend been to any of the spas in L'burg or the Trend recently? My friend used to visit the area quite frequently, but hasn't been there for more than a year. He was wondering if there are any new faces with good attitude in the area, that he might request?

Pic -
I think he's been to most of the places in L'burg as well as the Trend. He usually does the Far East Spa out just past L'burg. Mamasan's nice enough, they know him and he usually leaves more relaxed than he had expected. I know he said he recommended FE to a visitor passing through and they seemed pleased with the visit. Last time at FE, mamasan took over. He said it was a little weird at first but she gave an absolutely great massage and he left the session very very relaxed. It was obvious to him that this wasn't her first time working an AMP room.

GG experiences have been hit or miss for him but several folks on the boards have had consistently good experiences there so go figure. I think he mentioned LA Spa as OK but, if I remember right, that's the one in the crowded strip mall that kind of weirds him out.

As for the Trend, he visited a couple times over the summer. OK but nothing memorable.

As for names, this is his weakness. I swear, he'd forget my name if it wasn't plastered next to my posts. So - no names to report. Sorry.

Have a great day

Dz

GentlemanPerv
08-28-07, 18:50
Well *I* sure took one for the team Saturday but not where I thought I'd be doing it.

I finally got through to Variant Massage in Price Hill. All signs and reports led to it being legit but figured what the hell. I'll check it out.

I show up for my appointment. Door is locked, and two phone calls go unanswered and unreturned.

Legit AND flaky? Why am I jumping through hoops for this? I'm not, I say and decide to head over to Kentucky. There's a new AMP that advertised in the fishwrap and I decide to try it out. Called J Spa.

Lily is my masseuse. I swear, this Lily is everywhere, isn't she? lol She actually looks more like a mamasan than a masseuse, but unluckily for me she was the masseuse.

They do not offer a TS. First warning sign is there.

She places a towel over me when she comes in the room. Second warning sign.

She allows the usual tricks of the trade to let her know that I"m there for the whole deal. Whew..there's hope.

On the flip, she places the towel back where it should be. Uh-oh.

She doesn't stop me when I move towel to indicate interest in more. Okay, one more faint glimmer of hope.

No dice. She announces that she's done.

She says "you come again?" I say "nope"

She went on to say she was scared because they'd only been open a week. While I understand that, I still don't think I'll be back unless I hear a report from one of you.

George W. Bush
08-28-07, 20:17
Should have said "Again? I never came."

Vitamin P
09-02-07, 09:46
I paid my second visit to the Trend. Had not been there since June. (I made a report after that first visit if you scroll down a bit.)
I was met by the same masseuse who remembered every detail about me.

Service was again, first rate.
I wish I could find an American girl who would treat me this well.

Speaking of which, why aren't there some business minded Americans, who aren't crack addicts, and who can run a place as well as the Koreans run an AMP?

JohnnyDoe
09-04-07, 08:39
Hey guys,

Been a while since I posted, but I wanna give a quick recap of my last 3 AMP experiences.

2 months ago: I stopped in studio609 even though the poor reviews. I spent .6 for a decent 30 minute massage. The women was older with an enhanced rack. She was very cautious and avoided most contact. Upon the flip I removed the towel and motioned toward service. She was very scared but completed for a .2 tip

1 month ago: TZ Saw a younger better looking girl who also gave a decent 30 minute massage for .5 (with coupon). Upon the flip the negotionations started and it was def a turnoff when you have to argue over pricing. The hand service was very mechanical with her just trying to finish me ASAP. Unsure if I will return

Last week: Stopped in 609 again just hoping for the same treatment as before. Much better massage this time from a better looking woman. I let my hands wander a few times but she put a stop to that. Upon the flip she finished the massage and said "thank you, all done" I then proceeded to try and get additional service but it wasn't happening....Oh well the massage was almost worth .6.

Johnny

Jim 211
09-06-07, 17:17
I tried cruising the Covington area, looking for the mention SW's on Madison up near Kroger. Did not see anything but I circled around to Scott and made a right past Parrett's Corner and there was a cute blonde girl asking me for a ride. However by the time I circled around the block to grab her, she was gone. I'd say the side streets near Parretts are a good place to look.

I had better luck at the 609 in Newport. I went in and the mamasan told me to wait for a new girl, Happy. Happy is quite a cutie, about 30 with a nice body and curly hair. She had on a red dress so I knew she was ready for business. Her massage was kind of rough, no lotion with a lot of work on pressure points. On the flip she asked me what I wanted and I motioned for HJ, she then proceded to take take of me in good fashion, topless. No money was discussed but she wanted .40 for a tip afterwards. I suspect I could have gotten a CBJ if I had asked for one. Check her out.

Ez Going One
09-06-07, 19:41
I was in Covington Monday and made the stroll around Madison from 20th to 4th and the reverse loop down Scott. The was nothing out for about an hour then a large dark haired girl was sitting on the steps of a business at Scott and 8th. She waved at me the 3 times I saw her but I declinedhoping to hold out for better.

I decided to move down towards TZ and saw a girl by the name of Pina who gave an OK massage with a decent language lesson for .5 above the door fee. By the way, I also swung by Trend only to find them closed for the holiday.

Ez

Guy Noir
09-14-07, 07:31
In your AO and unable to find the Trend. Vectors please!
Thanks
Guy

Ez Going One
09-17-07, 21:58
In your AO and unable to find the Trend. Vectors please!
Thanks
Guy

Sorry but just saw your post. Take Ky18 west of I-75 about 2 1/4 miles. It is located behind Walgreens which is on the left as you are going west.

Handiman66
10-02-07, 15:45
Tried out 609 to see if I could find Happy. No luck, but had a pretty damned good massage by Madame. Worth $60.....pushing it, but still pretty goood.

So, still needed the itch scratched, chcked out CL and called on Tara (lactating).
Cute brunette, chatty. NO FS, but the whole package was pretty good for $120. She is not a kisser, but cuddly and very sweet. I plan to repeat.

Tis all, be safe.
HM

PDS6565
10-07-07, 22:52
Noticed a coupon in the back of Citybeat -- along with the usual amps -- for a new place called J Studio. Has anybody tried it out yet?

Ez Going One
10-08-07, 21:26
Noticed a coupon in the back of Citybeat -- along with the usual amps -- for a new place called J Studio. Has anybody tried it out yet?

Here is Gentleman Perv's review of J Spa (below in this chain)............

Well *I* sure took one for the team Saturday but not where I thought I'd be doing it.

I finally got through to Variant Massage in Price Hill. All signs and reports led to it being legit but figured what the hell. I'll check it out.

I show up for my appointment. Door is locked, and two phone calls go unanswered and unreturned.

Legit AND flaky? Why am I jumping through hoops for this? I'm not, I say and decide to head over to Kentucky. There's a new AMP that advertised in the fishwrap and I decide to try it out. Called J Spa.

Lily is my masseuse. I swear, this Lily is everywhere, isn't she? lol She actually looks more like a mamasan than a masseuse, but unluckily for me she was the masseuse.

They do not offer a TS. First warning sign is there.

She places a towel over me when she comes in the room. Second warning sign.

She allows the usual tricks of the trade to let her know that I"m there for the whole deal. Whew..there's hope.

On the flip, she places the towel back where it should be. Uh-oh.

She doesn't stop me when I move towel to indicate interest in more. Okay, one more faint glimmer of hope.

No dice. She announces that she's done.

She went on to say she was scared because they'd only been open a week. While I understand that, I still don't think I'll be back unless I hear a report from one of you.

Ez Going One
10-10-07, 22:54
I stopped by the Trend this evening in hopes of a great time. May was brought to my room and I had a bad vibe since she was not very touchy. She is in her mid to late 30's and told me this is her first day from an AMP in Atlanta. I understand why she is here. She has to move around to keep a job! The shower was very lack lustre, followed by the return to the room and the massage. She did not ever seem like she was into working or providing a decent massage. When she got a minimum tip she squawked loudly. 1.0 total for 60 min and she was bitching in Korean to Mamasan as I left. Ihave had better visits in the past and probably should have gone to TZ.

Ez

El Cordobes
10-24-07, 19:52
Anyone been to the Trend since EZ's last report? I am going to be passing through on Monday, and usually stop there, but after the last report, I'm not so sure. Is Kay gone?

El Cordobes
11-02-07, 20:15
Well, since no one answered my question below, I decided to take my chances anyway and stopped at the Trend on 10/29. I got a fantastic massage from "new girl" Suzanne and left very satisfied. I would guess Suzanne is in her 30s, and she is attractive with good sized, natural breasts. I highly recommend her.

Pro F D
12-13-07, 12:50
Hey everyone, their is an escort meet and greet tonight at the Ticket Sports bar & cafe. 10 W. 6th St. in Covington.

Escorts are from other boards and are mostly from Kentucky and Ohio. Have a great time!

Ezenuf
01-10-08, 08:31
Has anyone been to the Trend lately? Last two times there I've had the same women, Gina. Did a quality job, but not too attractive. I was wondering if they have any new talent?

ez

Ronnyboy
01-13-08, 12:48
I went to the Trend this week, I usually go there when I actually want to have a good steam, shower and massage, since IMHO they provide the best services around for that. Suzanne was nice, older (she looked to be easily in her 40's to me, despite the post below) and had great hands. Did a nice back walk, snapping the backbone from time to time. Finished with a baby oil handshake, which is all I wanted, and left very satisfied and ready for a nap.

Ezenuf
01-14-08, 20:57
Ronnyboy,

Check out 609 review in Cincy forums, I'd think you'd like the place.

EZ

Cincyjim
01-16-08, 06:28
Ronnyboy,

Check out 609 review in Cincy forums, I'd think you'd like the place.

EZ609 is hit or miss, Trend chances are much better.

Ezenuf
01-16-08, 19:13
Aren't they all!

EZ

Cincyjim
01-21-08, 13:12
Aren't they all!

EZNew staff at trend always is ready and willing and able, even if they don't know you. 609 requires the mamasun to give you the thumbs before the guard drops.

Guy Noir
02-03-08, 10:24
I stopped by the fashionable place in NKY for the first time. I had not been able to find it before. Maybe I was looking in the wrong town! I don't know how I missed the sign. The .7 TS and rub were good. Negotiated $ CFS with no problem and had a good time. No rush. I wish they had some younger faces.

Guy

Cincyjim
02-04-08, 02:47
I stopped by the fashionable place in NKY for the first time. I had not been able to find it before. Maybe I was looking in the wrong town! I don't know how I missed the sign. The .7 TS and rub were good. Negotiated $ CFS with no problem and had a good time. No rush. I wish they had some younger faces.

GuyWhich fashionable place?

PDS6565
02-05-08, 02:39
Which fashionable place?I believe he speaks of The Trend.

Guy Noir
02-05-08, 09:53
Which fashionable place?
Same place you and ronnie talk about. I just don't want to spell it out so clearly.
Guy

Big Dik Daddy
03-13-08, 15:25
Anyone know how to get ahold of Bridgette she used to be with Classy Touch in covington, then had her own place on madison, then worked out of her apt in Devou, last I know she worked off of glenway at Bodies in Balance? I think.

Cincyjim
03-24-08, 16:16
Anyone know how to get ahold of Bridgette she used to be with Classy Touch in covington, then had her own place on madison, then worked out of her apt in Devou, last I know she worked off of glenway at Bodies in Balance? I think.Does or Bodies in the Balance offer extras? I was under the impression it offered just strictly massage, with no extras available.

Cincyjim
04-04-08, 01:03
Buddy went to 609- same talent as last time. Top heavy middle aged massuse. Someone let me know when new talent arrives.

SgtPerv
04-27-08, 07:00
I have not monitored this thread in a while. Last summer I was in the area for work. I never could find one of the amps advertised in the Cinn. paper, I think 609, after I would get off the exit by all the businesses I was lost. So I would go to Trend. Same two women for 9 months that I knew of except for a vacation period I missed. Great place for service! They have steam room.ts,and dry sauna. Massage is actually very helpful. I had a small knot in my back that had bothered me for months and after 3 weeks (1 or 2 visit per week ) the knot was gone and has not returned. The knot in my back was my excuse for going not the complete reason. I went once with a cold and they put me back in the steam room after my time was up for about 30 min to get rid of cold at no extra charge with a quick rinse and dry. Then fs was $ plus door. My first trip all I got was hj for .5 with a return promise of more. I also did the Larwenceville amps with younger girls but my weird ass loves a great massage before action. The steam room is a great place to clear lungs and pores. What was strange about the Trend was even after a dozen visits I got no real touchy-feelly until she gave the full massage. Never felt rushed. Most want to skip as much as you will allow. The ladies were in there 40s

Mr Lucky
05-10-08, 21:50
Where is the 609?

Thanks in advance

SgtPerv
05-12-08, 08:22
The place I meant Tempral Zone. Located somewhere close to Trend. I never could find it. I tried many times when I went to Trend to find it. I even called the place and told them where I was and all I could get out of mamasan was" you close. You come now". Finally I gave up. 609 is somewhere in Cinci. That was another one I looked for and could not find.

Cincy Sinner
05-12-08, 19:12
609 is in Newport. It is at 609 York Street. Little storefront on the left side of the street (York is one way southbound).

C.

Spatrekker
05-20-08, 22:27
Tried to swing by Trend tonight for a closing time massage and at 9pm they were already closed. Got back and did a quick search and discovered this:

http://www.local12.com/mostpopular/story.aspx?content_id=11113c12-5c81-4de1-b79d-aa0056d0b77b

Looks like they got all three in NKY and the ones in Lawrenceburg as well.

I'm so glad they spent a whole year and god knows how much $$ investigating this instead of stopping the other crimes where people are actually getting hurt and/or killed. Effing idiotic morality police.

Stay safe!

SpaTrekker

Boatload
05-23-08, 11:46
A year----news clip said investigation since 2003--five years devoted to the effort. Got to be some really smart cops out there. They did mention this site by name and said it was some "important information" that came out of the investigation. Be careful out there

Boatload

SgtPerv
05-23-08, 12:41
I do not think the police will take to much serious about this site cause so many of us just B.S. with each other. I think they are smart enough to figure that out. What bust us for lying or are they going to say because we wrote it here it has to be true. Damn the tabloids and regular news would be screwed then. To think they needed this site to find women. They really know their towns. It took a year to investigate cause they had to keep going in to see if it was true. Rough job, paid to get a massage.

SgtPerv
05-24-08, 13:26
http://www.foxcarolina.com/video_legacy/16174764/index.html

A John
05-24-08, 19:48
This is what I've been talking about seems it has come to a reality again. Happened in September of last year in our area.

How long Is it before your SO is scoping the area for your car? or all these places are too few and far between?

I don't see why we can't keep this to PM`s between trusted seniors. \

This Fucking cop literally quotes USASexGuide as one of their sources of intelligence.

We can make a difference!
Just one man of many men`s opinion!
AJ

Tried to swing by Trend tonight for a closing time massage and at 9pm they were already closed. Got back and did a quick search and discovered this:

http://www.local12.com/mostpopular/story.aspx?content_id=11113c12-5c81-4de1-b79d-aa0056d0b77b

Looks like they got all three in NKY and the ones in Lawrenceburg as well.

I'm so glad they spent a whole year and god knows how much $$ investigating this instead of stopping the other crimes where people are actually getting hurt and/or killed. Effing idiotic morality police.

Stay safe!

SpaTrekker

Guitarman1
05-25-08, 08:07
I do not think the police will take to much serious about this site cause so many of us just B.S. with each other. I think they are smart enough to figure that out. What bust us for lying or are they going to say because we wrote it here it has to be true. Damn the tabloids and regular news would be screwed then. To think they needed this site to find women. They really know their towns. It took a year to investigate cause they had to keep going in to see if it was true. Rough job, paid to get a massage.

In one of the videos the cop says they have been investigating for about 5 years and it involved 10 law enforcement agencies.

So they dedicated half a decade, nearly a dozen agencies, and countless taxpayers dollars... for 12 arrests.

A John
05-25-08, 16:53
for 12 arrests.......

How many pieces of ass you can get in five years? Paid for with our tax dollars.
AJ

Firedigg
06-13-08, 23:37
They cant do anything to anyone on this site. It is hosted on offshore servers and US courts have no access to any data like IP adresses etc that they would if it was on a US server. Jackson makes way to much money off of this site to give it up on his own and kill the membership base and money it makes.

Tantricsex
08-23-08, 21:23
hey guys its ur girl shay! lets have some fun this weekend give me a call ill be waiting. 513////628////8462. see ya soon. NO texts or private calls!!!!The word on Craig's list is that this is L.E., proceed with caution.

Tan

Tantricsex
08-31-08, 21:05
I have been cruising the Covington area for the past couple weeks and the only thing I see out are TV’s and occasionally LEO’s, it’s like a ghost town. I think ill try and broaden my search to Dayton and Newport, but I expect it will be the same.

Tan

Cintixtreme
10-14-08, 10:46
http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20081014/NEWS0107/310110039

Djholliday
10-14-08, 13:21
I hope, non of you got busted.

Stay safe!

http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20081014/NEWS0107/310110039/

Satiatus
10-23-08, 19:43
About TOFTT and check this lady out.

http://britanymonroe.rare-escort.com/

She has good reviews under other names on escorts.com as sexybritany

Any words from anyone?

Sammy Spots
10-24-08, 05:42
Anyone been there lately, is it worth the trip from Hamilton?

Thanks in advance

SS

JohnnyDoe
10-24-08, 08:59
Anyone been there lately, is it worth the trip from Hamilton?

Thanks in advance

SSI made a report in the Cincinnati MP section a few weeks ago.

PM if you have any other questions.

Johnny

Hold Caulfield
10-29-08, 21:54
Just posted more detailed message in Cinci MP section. It's hard to know which forum to use here for Newport/Covington/Florence etc.

In brief, I stopped by both the Trend and Studio 609 during mid to late afternoon on Tuesday, 10/28. Both were closed. I'm waiting to see if anyone else out there has had any luck since the postings in the Cinci MP section from mid-October.

Holden Caulfield

Dazhiba
10-30-08, 17:40
Tried to call both places. Trend is definately open but limited hours due to only one gal. She said another is coming to work there soon, but she should be open most time until 6pm M-Th, fri - sat to 8 pm and closed this sunday.
609 has an answering machine? I suspect either they are trying to protect from LE or biz is so bad they have reduced staff and hours. Either way, anyone who can check in person would save this horny Daytonian a drive.
Thanks and stay safe. Daz

Satiatus
11-05-08, 18:30
Ok I TOFTT on this one and someone owes me.

Arrived at her hotel and was met with someone that resembles her pictures.

Body 5-6, Face 6, Personality 9+.

Service was not the GFE she touts, maybe I will try again, could have been just a bad day, you never know.

She is a very sweet person though.

BBBJ then covered in several positions. The CL picts are probably several years old from my best guess.

Cincy Sinner
11-07-08, 14:35
See this report. It looks like it'll be tougher for 'erotic' escorts to post on CL--they're going to require a credit card and working phone number. CL's signed on for this requirement with multiple states

http://www.usatoday.com/tech/news/2008-11-06-craigslist-prostitution_N.htmI guess this explains why there have been all of six posts to CL-Cincy since midnight. Oh well.

Also, drove by 609 last night about 8. Completely black.

C.

Cincyjim
11-07-08, 14:39
I guess this explains why there have been all of six posts to CL-Cincy since
midnight. Oh well.

Also, drove by 609 last night about 8. Completely black.

C.Their hours are limited - I think they close at 5.

Satiatus
11-11-08, 10:32
So I decided to do a review of a friend I recently dreamed about on escorts.com. The interesting item is that I was honest in the review not a thing exaggerated. They posted the review (which was marked as an average review, BTW) and the escort denied that the visit happened which resulted in me getting a nasty gram threatening to block my account if I submitted a second "false" review.

Makes me call into question now the veracity of the reviews listed on that site if the escorts have the ability to kill real reviews.

End rant.

Funtongue13
12-03-08, 13:21
I have had similar experiences with escorts.com. Twice I have posted a review of a girl, only to be informed that I made reference to illegal activities. I resubmitted twice; being very careful with my wording, and they cancelled my paid-for membership. I do have a system for getting around that.

If you want to know then p.m. me.

So I decided to do a review of a friend I recently dreamed about on escorts.com. The interesting item is that I was honest in the review not a thing exaggerated. They posted the review (which was marked as an average review, BTW) and the escort denied that the visit happened which resulted in me getting a nasty gram threatening to block my account if I submitted a second "false" review.

Makes me call into question now the veracity of the reviews listed on that site if the escorts have the ability to kill real reviews.

End rant.

Harpo2u
01-01-09, 02:46
Hello Gentlemen

I usually post reports and pics on the Cincinnati board but I do check out Covington from time to time. Covington use to have a lot of action on the street and then the last year or more it all went away for the most part. Yes there are a few SWs you see from time to time but it hasn't been like 2 and more years ago. And usually what I've seen are nasty looking and not worth the partake to say the least.

Now it's picking up because last week I picked up a nice spinner in Covington. She was slim and petite built with a nice smile. Once I get her naked, she has a great ass and nice perky tits (maybe see cups). Told me she is a former dancer but business in the strip clubs has dropped.

It must of been over a year ago since I spotted a decent SW over here. Some of you may know about this but most of the reports on your board has been about AMPs and escorts from CL. So I don't know.

This spinner is very nice and nice personality gave me a BBBJ and CFS for. 4 when we meet. She did come down on her price for me. I've seen her for awhile but she would get snap up by someone else before I could get to her.

Once I saw a dude in a white van with the company's logo pick her up. I won't say here what company van it was but the dude driving is taking a big chance mongering in a company van. He was obvious and only drove a block away from where he pick the girl up and they got out of the front seat and into the back section of the van to do the deed in broad daylight.

No I didn't follow them I was just parked near by and could see it all happen as I was sitting. Just a warning to you all on the rules in mongering.

Anyway I will give info about where you can meet this spinner to Senior members who PM me. Maybe you can share info on other girls with me. Hint hint.

Play safe because people do watch. Watch your six!

Harpo2U

Cincyjim
04-24-09, 14:22
Stopped by today. No longer offering massage. Mamasan pointed to sign when I arrived listed table showers and music therapy as services provided. Said "no no massaggee"

I then departed.

The odd thing was though when I was arriving another customer was leaving and as I was leaving two more were arriving. I've never seen that much traffic at a place like that.

Creampieguy
04-25-09, 11:25
It looks like The Trend is closed. Drove by today and noticed that the "open" sign was gone, the lobby looked empty, and the phone just rang.

Nuts

Weedman
06-28-09, 16:26
http://www.kypost.com/content/wcposhared/story/Northern-Ky-Police-To-Buy-Moveable-Cameras/8wP_EznlpkGQBZ2jrulqyQ.cspx

looks like vid cameras are going in Newport

Talltreeman
07-13-09, 13:20
I cruised madison past week daytime no SW action identified. Cruised Greenup 3 weeks ago saw potential on bench at park but did not get the look.

Snakeeyez
07-15-09, 13:22
I went out this morning for a cruise on Madison and found Peggy a pretty brunette. She took me back to her place. She lives at the Farm Apts. In Taylor Mill. I had the full meal deal and all was protected for.40 She gave me her digits, but service was very lackluster. Probably won't use again. Her Apt was very nice and clean. I was actually shocked. She is married and does this on the side.

Sig Freud
08-09-09, 01:57
Wanted to alert you all to a provider that should be in your area soon. She told me she was headed to Covington KY. I saw her at an upscale downtown Columbus hotel. She advertised on CL:

http://columbus.craigslist.org/ads/1313245434.html

Face was about an 8 and body was 6-7. She was a real professional and i paid only $. She is from Texas, although her area code is Oakland. She says she travels around. I was pleasantly surprised. Great attitude: no rush even though I got the 1/2 hour rate.

Slick Dick
08-12-09, 00:40
Heard some very disturbing news that Brass Ass is trying to become a "gentlemen's club" now. It was never that great, but it had its sleazy charm to it nonetheless.

Can somebody confirm this or hopefully confirm that it isn't true?

Strip Junkie
08-13-09, 22:32
Heard some very disturbing news that Brass Ass is trying to become a "gentlemen's club" now. It was never that great, but it had its sleazy charm to it nonetheless.

Can somebody confirm this or hopefully confirm that it isn't true?I'll toftt and stop there tomorrow to find out. I just hope that I can still breathe when I come out. Too much smoking going on in there to have a really good time.

Strip Junkie
08-15-09, 02:04

Can somebody confirm this or hopefully confirm that it isn't true?
First of all, there are no changes expected at the Brass Ass in the near future. They did clean it up a bit, put in new chairs and tables, and fixed up the stage.

The girls still hustle drinks for thier pay. They did add a very public pole and stool for "lap dances" at $23.00 a song. I was told that it has only been used once or twice since it was installed.

Second, what constitutes a Gentleman's Club? I think that they are trying to get rid of the "sleazy" aspect of the club by cleaning it up, but face it....it needed it. They do have a great selection of new girls, a bunch of cute but dumb spinners on night shift. They also still have the older ladies, the heavyset one and the thin older blond....both very nice and very experienced but fun to talk to.

Slick Dick
08-15-09, 23:52
I'd heard they'd taken out the booths. Less privacy now?

By "gentlemen's club", I'm mainly referring to a club that is all glitzy with plenty of eye candy, but the "fun factor" in relation to extracurricular activities is about zero.

Slick Dick
08-25-09, 22:39
Went there last week and it's still ok. Very hit or miss, but it can still be pretty cool at times.

Luvsmassage
11-21-09, 22:18
I just rejoined the Forum after a 3 year hiatis. I lived in Murray three years ago. I just moved to central Kentucky from Cincinnati.

I met up with Melanie/Mallory off the chatline (421-3200) three weeks ago. She operates out of a motel off I-75 in Florence. She was about a 5 in looks, but very nice and friendly. She gave me one of the best BBBJCIM I've ever had! She went crazy on that thang! She is full service. She is usually on the chatlines on Friday and Saturday nights. I would definitely recommend her.

Hobbymaster
01-02-10, 20:27
Yes I remember when I lived there I used to hang out on Monmouth Street.

There used to be some action down there. Not sure anymore

Golfcart
01-07-10, 14:08
I have had similar experiences with escorts.com. Twice I have posted a review of a girl, only to be informed that I made reference to illegal activities. I resubmitted twice; being very careful with my wording, and they cancelled my paid-for membership. I do have a system for getting around that.

If you want to know then p.m. me.

Non-VIP members are limited to reading the top section of text labeled General Details. That text cannot include references to BBBJ or things of that nature and an offending review will be rejected. In my case they told me what I did wrong so I knew how to resubmit it correctly.

VIP members can additionally read the bottom section of text labeled Specific Details. Here is where it is okay to say BBBJ etc.

I hope this helps.

Babynikki
01-18-10, 13:47
You don't see much in Covington anymore becouse everyone there are crake heads or are on herion,. I hope you all are safe be carefull.

Licks & Kisses Nikki

Cincyjim
01-18-10, 23:24
You don't see much in Covington anymore becouse everyone there are crake heads or are on herion,. I hope you all are safe be carefull.

Licks & Kisses Nikki

Why won't the picture enlarge?

Swflaboater
01-19-10, 00:09
He attached a thumbnail picture.

Thats why it is so small (the file size is only 9K)

Babynikki
01-19-10, 11:00
Pm me an I'll send you another pic,. Sorry I didn't think it would be that small, its not small on my computer.

Sorry

Satiatus
03-18-10, 18:07
I was reading a providers site and noticed a link that took you to a blacklist for escorts. What they do here is report the NoShows, deadbeats, and general info. I did not join in as their is a request for a CC, but it did list names in the general public view with a couple comments. I did see a screen name for a person on another board that I used to frequent (Territory changes keep from that city now).

I know the ladies need to protect themselves but posting a guys name in public view is kinda out there in the field of WTF. The scary part is I could see nutjobs posting info on guys for whatever reason. Makes me reconsider the screening thing again.

Member #3974
04-04-10, 11:32
I normally am on the cincy boards, and i just noticed this board. So in the interest of intel for the area here is what i know. I seen baby nikki last week, what a treat. Thin, nice body, very clean easy to get to location. Nice girl with a great attitude. I have also seen ur boo. Easy location, very nice, great attitude, wonderful skills. Nice and submissive. Hope this helps you all, pm me if you need more info.

Happy hunting brothers!

Mr Lucky
06-09-10, 14:34
What has happened to all the Northern Ky reports?

Has the LE take over?

WarlockKy
06-09-10, 23:57
What has happened to all the Northern Ky reports?

Has the LE take over?

This is one that Jackson should roll into the Cincy forum.

Coloice
05-08-11, 23:06
Hello, fellow Hobbyist, I will be visiting your town soon, any suggestions on what girls to see? I am looking for the following (in order of impartance) outcall, discreet, fun, young?

DisabledVet
01-13-12, 17:08
Since there is a nice supply of providers on the "good-side-of-the-river", why not get this board active. I posted on the Cincy board to build some hype!

Let's see. The BP posts are better, the SWs are better and even TOS brings even more beautiful women to us. As "they" say. Kentucky is the state of beautiful horses and fast women! Let the games begin! I hope this board comes alive, once again!

Have Fun Be Safe.

101I agree. Let's make it stronger.

Thorbane
01-14-12, 23:36
Yeah I agree. But I not sure your going to get people to switch over. Can only hope.

I agree. Let's make it stronger.

Stiffupper Lip
01-15-12, 10:52
I am willing to post and help when I can. I live in Lexington area. But get up to northern area now and then. You seem to have more body rub ladies than we do, and more to choose from in the escort space as well. I had posted about Anne a while back and she is a lot of fun. If you have not seen her. You should. Well worth your time and funds.

Stiffupper Lip
01-15-12, 23:20
Sorry Newbie. I should have posted the link in the first place, my bad.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/stunning-blonde-first-class-service-sexy-and-mature-experienced-and-non-rushed-120-special-38/8741000

She is listed in Cincinnati pages. But uses locations in Florence.

Tk6969
02-17-12, 10:22
I recently reviewed her on the cincy board, under backpage advertisers. She had some drama, due to going independent. Her former booking agent didn't like it, and posted a BUNCH of bad stuff that isn't true. Here's a more recent link, with the correct contact info.

Give her a try guys, she is a sweetie that loves what she does. Treat her right, and you won't be dissapointed. Her contact # is 513-273-7899.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/the-touch-gentlemen-prefer-stunning-blonde-with-sexy-skills-35/7983387

TK

Sorry Newbie. I should have posted the link in the first place, my bad.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/stunning-blonde-first-class-service-sexy-and-mature-experienced-and-non-rushed-120-special-38/8741000

She is listed in Cincinnati pages. But uses locations in Florence.

Bus Nut
04-09-12, 14:57
Been a while since I've been in this area, on multiple-day trip should be in Covington / Florence area late this week.

I remember seeing a few possible providers around Covington and 1 in Florence (that looked out of place there, I might add) is there anything to be found or is it totally dead?

JD3972
08-21-12, 16:06
I used to see a girl in N. Ky that would give a quick HJ at a decent rate, not a regular full rate. She has left the buisness and now I'm trying to find another to take her place, preferably in N. Ky. So if anyone has any intel that would be helpful, please PM me.

Thanks

CoastToCoast
11-14-14, 23:35
Hello fellow Mongers. I'm in Walton, KY tonight. Hoping I can find a trk friendly provider with MSOG. If you feel more comfortable, send me a pm with a recommendation? Thanks.

C2 C.

Thorbane
04-28-15, 05:54
Just thought I share this with everyone. I just heard that the Travelodge in Newport is shutting down. I try booking a room for may the 8th and it would not let me. It was a cheaper place to stay were the location was really good. Hope someone buys this out and gets it open again quick.

Ralphisit
04-28-15, 18:35
I will be in Carrollton tomorrow and I am curious to know if it is worth my time and money to stop in a Racers? I haven't been there since they reopened. It used to be about 50/50 on having any fun. Sometimes I did and sometimes I did not.

MTownUtr
05-02-16, 12:18
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

BumbaCloth
06-02-19, 22:27
Any info on her? https://www.seeking.com/member/52bde9aa-5ad8-4bbf-bc63-8bd58e06a305.

RickMann
12-28-19, 12:53
Sierralove11 just on SA to sell pics / videos.

LoveMeTwoTimes
12-18-21, 02:17
She goes by Kayla. Said she is from campbellville. She ask for a deposit to set up a time to come here. IShe was 2 a night 8 hrs. I made the aappointment I have to send the deposit in morning. Does any one know about her.

TapThat
12-19-21, 10:09
She goes by Kayla. Said she is from campbellville. She ask for a deposit to set up a time to come here. IShe was 2 a night 8 hrs. I made the aappointment I have to send the deposit in morning. Does any one know about her.NEVER, give a deposit.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but your out of the money.
How much did you send?

LoveMeTwoTimes
12-19-21, 14:27
NEVER, give a deposit.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but your out of the money.
How much did you send?I didn't give her any so I'm lucky.

Today. Does anyone know where I could get a number from around Florence.