PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

USSmaximus
01-12-06, 07:04
I saw a real low quality WSW at Preston and Oak a few days ago. It was 9 in the morning and she had a beer in her hand...fun, fun. I didn't stop.

I don't see a way to send mass PM's to you guys on this subject. Do any of you know of a way to do that instead of having to send them one at a time?

Jake Monger
01-27-06, 11:16
I have cruised around the regular loops several times in the last couple of weeks, and the SW activity and quality is HORRIBLE. I have had better luck at SC during the day and early eveing. Whatever happened to that club Hoosier Man was getting together? Any one have any luck with that?

Jake

Dr Diiver
01-30-06, 11:30
Picked up a Cracked out WSW on Oak this Past Saturday around 5am. She was shot out and almost nodding out, must have been on a long run. We went to her room and I rocked her CFS for 20 mins for .20, then asked if I could go to Greece and she said for .20 more. I was ok with it and she had some lub on the bed stand - so I oiled her up and in I went. 5 mins into the land of the Greek I noticed she was almost asleep, so I finished and wiped up with a wet-wipe. When I went to pay her she was out cold. I normally would have have just left without paying, but she was a good sport, so I put the .40 in her bra (still on), with a small note.

What a crazy visit L-Ville.

DD

Sexmoron
02-01-06, 22:39
Picked up a Cracked out WSW on Oak this Past Saturday around 5am. She was shot out and almost nodding out, must have been on a long run. We went to her room and I rocked her CFS for 20 mins for .20, then asked if I could go to Greece and she said for .20 more. I was ok with it and she had some lub on the bed stand - so I oiled her up and in I went. 5 mins into the land of the Greek I noticed she was almost asleep, so I finished and wiped up with a wet-wipe. When I went to pay her she was out cold. I normally would have have just left without paying, but she was a good sport, so I put the .40 in her bra (still on), with a small note.

What a crazy visit L-Ville.

DDLet's see now, yesterday at lunchtime you scored with this girl:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=25920

in Orlando Fl. -- You posted about it yesterday evening:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=414621#post414621

And you only think now to post about the wsw you picked up in Louisville last Saturday. Always a perfect score. No matter where he goes.

But the real problem is that according to this post, also made yesterday:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=414596#post414596

You were having a great time over the weekend in Tampa with this girl:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=25912

And let's see, lets not forget Monday night in Daytona Beach with Cindy, just after you got yourself checked out for HIV:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=414591#post414591

Cindy= http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=25911

Most of us in Louisville readily admit to scratching bottom after constant searching and still coming up empty handed. These streets are barren. Ahhh, not for the great interstate cruiser though, no sirreeee. We can all take a lesson from him.

NC Transplant
02-03-06, 00:52
Yea Sexmoran, he is a real stud alright. But I guess all these are dreams aren't they?

Kygolfer77
02-18-06, 06:55
I've have been out of commission for about a month and finally got to cruise around Thursday nite. Was pretty dead around Oak and Ormsby. Checked out 7th St. area and saw nothing so went out with some friends for a few beers. Decided to head home about 12:30 and figured I'd give it one more shot so I road my ussual route and saw a fairly good looking young girl on Ormsby by the overpass. Ask her if she needed a ride and she said "No, but I know what you need", and hopped into my car. I did the showme yours and we were off. She was 20, a little thick, but cute, very clean and friendly. Got a BJ for.30 and it was a little rushed but very good otherwise. Wouldn't give me here number but she said she just moved into the area so you might want to be on the look out for her. Best I've seen around this part of town in a long time. Will look for her again this weekend. Hunting should get better when the weather starts to warm up.

Bugman
02-18-06, 20:40
Was on my way to work last night Friday and saw a small blonde named Vickie on Oak street at 4th picked her up in Walgreens parking lot and off we went. Found out she use to be a stripper a while back but her body is still better than a lot I have see in the clubs. She asked if I was looking for a $10 date because if I was she was not that. So after she showed me her 42 DD's I told her I would take care of her. She said she had an place off Jackson in the high rise dumps over there in which I said no problem I know a few people there plus I always carry, So off we went I asked what she was looking to make and she wanted 60 but I talked her down to 50 for 1/2 and 1/2 which she said ok. The place was empty had a few blankets on the floor and a Tv. When she stripped I just about fell over she is about 40 but those big guns of hers were great and small waist. She started with a bj for about 10 mins then I said I wanted to check out the rest of her and asked for doggie which she placed the cover on and got in to postion for what was a shock to me she was tight and I had to use some lube to get inside of this one and I am not big by any means after about 10 mins I popped and she cleaned me up and asked me to return soon. Said she did not do this offen and for some reason I believe her but never know maybe she is just starting out so be on the look out !!

WakeupPeter
03-21-06, 01:29
I do not really know this area (visitor) but I was able to do some sightseeing today. I saw a fairly cute and young WSW on Broadway & 5th. I should have stopped to pick her up. I saw a couple of BSW but nothing to write home about. I drop around tdowntown and went as far as 18th but did not see much.

Can someone tell me where the SC at? I saw there are a couple on Chestnut around 5th (Centerfold, Body Shop). Where is the 7th street area that people are talking about? I went around 7th street and saw nothing. Bear in mind that I am a tourist.

Is there any bar that has good pick up? I don't mind sharpening my pickup skill with the locals.

Paco69
03-25-06, 10:15
SW RULE. Went to Floyd Oak. You guys know where. Big tit WSW. BBBJCIM.

WakeupPeter
03-28-06, 18:40
Well, no one responded but I found out where the SC are. Went to GL and had a blast with Trixie. Spend about 3+ hours in there. Was surprised to see how fast time goes by. The SC in Kentucky is much more fun than SF. Need to do more private shows in the future.

Saw some SWs when driving by around Oak St area but didn't stop as I was on the way elsewhere. Seem like good selections.

USSmaximus
03-30-06, 07:29
Picked up a skinny, kinda older WSW on Preston near Oak last week. Good service, and attitude, I would repeat if I see her again. Didn't ask for contact info, what's the point, the number never works anyway!

THings should be picking up real soon with the weather warming up. Let's hope anyway.

Note for Newbies: Beware the sting...do NOT talk business through the vehicle window!

Jake Monger
03-31-06, 12:26
Hit the Ormsby area yesterday near the overpass since it was nice and sunny around 4. Saw a girl I thought was the one Bugman mentioned in his post, thought I had hit the jackpot. Circled around the block, and yep she was still standing there. I pulled over to the curb, called her over, and started asking the usual- how you doin and do you need a ride anywhere. She looked at me wierd as she backed away, and said yes she needed a ride- that was why she was at the bus stop. I guess she figured out pretty quick I thought she was a SW! LOL

USSmaximus
04-06-06, 05:47
Cruised 4th/Central yesterday around quitting time, saw roughly 5 cop cars. They were definetely trying to deter the trade, and that they did, for me at least, I got on outta there.

Hit the Preston/Oak area, was about to give it up after 20 minutes or so when I spy this slim, nice looking 41yo brunette wsw. Very decent service, attitude, no drug problem, even has a working telephone! When I call her I'll ask if I can give the # out. PM if interested.

The day before, Wednesday, I caught a glimpse of what appeared to be a very hot looking bsw, but by the time I could get back around she was gone.

If they're hot, they're like smoke, gone in an instant. If they're not, they're like dogshit on your shoe, can't get rid of them.

Louielex
04-11-06, 09:20
Driving south on Preston,saw a red head WSW at a pay phone. She gave me a smile and a wave. Had to get to work.

EnjoysTheLife
05-23-06, 17:49
Hello all,
I was out yesterday afternoon seeing if there was any talent left in the clubs on 7th street (the answer was no) and noticed a blond in a short skirt giving motorists "the look" as she was hanging around in front of the liquor store next to the TB.
I went on down the street to BU and when I came back by she was out on the corner opposite the White Castle waving to cars. She appeared to be 30 - 35 and quite attractive.
Her actions seemed almost too good to be true, if you know what I mean. I didn't notice any overt LE in the area.
I know that from past experience I have seen one or two of the dancers working the area. Anyone have any luck yesterday?
Enjoy!

Bud96
05-29-06, 01:14
I too went to see the action and wasn't pleased. I wish I wouls have seen the SW that u mentioned

Amigo
05-29-06, 23:48
I think I saw the girl Enjoysthelife was talking about. I saw someone who fit her description hanging out on the side of Speedway at Taylor and Central.

I was headed to the clubs on 7th and stopped in Speedway for a beer. I noticed her when I parked to go in. It was crazy, 3 cars at the same time pulled up/lined up and were talking to her. It was causing quite a scene. She was gone when I came out of the store a few minuted later.

I don't think it was a set up because up close she sort of had the skinny, druggie look going on.

EnjoysTheLife
05-30-06, 12:11
[QUOTE=Amigo]
It was crazy, 3 cars at the same time pulled up/lined up and were talking to her. It was causing quite a scene.

The same thing was happening when I saw the girl on 7th. It's a sad day when there is a congo line waiting to pick up the girl. It just goes to show that we need more providers!

Tt Bomber
06-15-06, 21:53
I have not partaken.

But man has the streets woke up!

I have spoke to a few of you and all have observed the same.

Although, the "Old" areas seem dead. The other areas seem to be hopping!

Good luck and be careful!

Biggie Smalls II
06-22-06, 08:24
I was out on Friday night last week, and all of the usual spots were alive with activity. Had a very nice conversation with a 19 yo BSW that I met around 21st and Market. Preston and Oak was alive with a lot of new talent that I hadn't seen before, and some of the usual suspects as well. It was still being patroled heavily.

Ci-Traveler
06-23-06, 22:18
Was in KY - specifically Louisville and Lexington.

Saw nothing in the latter

In Louisville, at Market and 19th - saw one, heavily tattooed BSW with her pimp - around 5 PM on Thursday - no look - no chance to pick up.

Compared to Illinois - there is nothing in KY.

ci-traveler

Sexmoron
06-26-06, 13:34
I was out last night and saw what I thought was a pretty attractive BSW. She was walking one way down the street and twenty minutes later I came by again to see her walking down the other way. Definitely gave the look. But I was overcome with the idea that this could be a TS and made no attempt.

So, it's a question I've never seen addressed on this board. Is anyone aware of trannies on the Louisville streets?

EnjoysTheLife
06-26-06, 20:20
So, it's a question I've never seen addressed on this board. Is anyone aware of trannies on the Louisville streets?

You will see them from time to time down around the 18th street area. I'm not quite sure why they seem comfortable in that neighborhood but it wouldn't hurt to keep in mind that it's a possibility.

USSmaximus
06-27-06, 18:30
18th and ??

You will see them from time to time down around the 18th street area. I'm not quite sure why they seem comfortable in that neighborhood but it wouldn't hurt to keep in mind that it's a possibility.

EnjoysTheLife
06-27-06, 20:25
18th and ??
Sorry. That whole section around Chestnut and 18th.

Bud96
07-29-06, 07:32
Pick up a BSW yesterday around 1:00 PM. She had an OK face (5 or 6) and small tits (34Bs), but her ass was nice (7 or 8). She was great. Nice GFE. She was starting with Aunt Flo, so asked if greek would be OK. She is tight and well worth every $.

Dominick
08-07-06, 19:52
any street action at all? Just give me some coordinates. I'll be visiting in three weeks staying off Oak.

Barretone
08-11-06, 14:45
On Friday around 12:00 I saw a healthy WSW on Preston about 3 blocks north of Hooter's. Went around twice but another car snagged her just as I got back to her. A true "just miss". I have noticed quite a few strolling along Preston south of Fern Valley lately.

Manut20
08-11-06, 16:44
Be careful about preston. the cops are hot to trot. I've seen several people get caught in the trap.

Sexmoron
08-12-06, 02:46
On Friday around 12:00 I saw a healthy WSW on Preston about 3 blocks north of Hooter's. Went around twice but another car snagged her just as I got back to her. A true "just miss". I have noticed quite a few strolling along Preston south of Fern Valley lately.

Could you give a brief description of her? PM if you want.

Barretone
08-14-06, 16:24
The WSW I saw was 5'6" to 5'8 with neck length hair, it looked dyed a light red. Saw a tattoo on her back above her butt. Probably 10 lbs over for some, perfect for my eyes. Keep an eye out for LE, they are around.

El Cordobes
08-17-06, 19:35
I'm not really much of a SW kind of guy, but I've been seeing a thin black woman with long blonde braids a lot lately on Oak near Floyd on my way home from work (around 5 p.m.) She seems to be giving out what you guys call "the look". Please PM me if you've had any experience with her.

Iva Bigun
08-22-06, 07:08
I post frequently on the NC & SC & TN boards. Will be in Louisville the first week of September on some business. Is there any action to be found in and around the area of Freedom Hall? With the closeness to the interstate and the hotels around there, I thought that maybe something could be found.

If you'd rather not post it on here, feel free to PM me.

Later,

Iva B.

LooseForward
08-28-06, 16:25
Saw a nice looking WSW at 4th and Iowa friday, looked real cute, pretty face, nice hair, dirty clothes. Made a long slow circle back and saw her get into a dark green, 4 door, late model, pick up with tinted windows, parked 1/2 way down the side street. 3 guys in the pick up.

Came back through about 15 min later and she was back on the corner and the pick up was on the side street keeping her in sight.

Hope no one got busted!

Hit the same area after lunch today, saw a couple WSW, nothing to brag about.

True Magnum
08-29-06, 18:57
Drove the normal strip today on the way home. The area was quite dead with the exception of LE, which was out in force. Thought about taking a jaunt to the Portland area, but I had places to be!

Keep it safe!

True Magnum

Louielex
09-13-06, 11:25
Yesterday, I stopped in the market at Oak and Preston to get a snack. As I
was returning to my car this BSW came up, pulled down her top and grabbed my crotch! Her tits were perky - a surprise. But, here clothes were dirty and she was pretty desperate. SW's aren't my thing so I passed her by. However, I thought some of you might be interested.

Good Luck.

USSmaximus
09-14-06, 17:39
Yesterday, I stopped in the market at Oak and Preston to get a snack. As I
was returning to my car this BSW came up, pulled down her top and grabbed my crotch! Her tits were perky - a surprise. But, here clothes were dirty and she was pretty desperate. SW's aren't my thing so I passed her by. However, I thought some of you might be interested.

Good Luck.

I've dated this POS before and my advise is to steer clear. It's no wonder she's desperate, she's not worth a damn and can't get any repeat business I'm sure. She's the kind that will get your money, then do everything she can not to finish what she started.

Louielex
09-27-06, 09:02
Stopped by the gas station on East Broadway (once again for a snack). There was a black SW sitting on the curb giving me "the look". I smiled and moved on. As I've said that's not my thing, but some of you might enjoy it.

Indiana Dude
09-28-06, 19:58
I've dated this POS before and my advise is to steer clear. It's no wonder she's desperate, she's not worth a damn and can't get any repeat business I'm sure. She's the kind that will get your money, then do everything she can not to finish what she started.Even if the streets are dead I have often seen this one out. Has always looked way too strung out and crazy for me to stop. Looks like I made the right decision!

Louielex
10-18-06, 17:16
Saw the BSW with blonde braids near Central Park. Must have moved from the Preston / Oak area.

Man01
10-22-06, 01:13
Cruised last night on the usual Preston/Jackson and over to Churchill area, and only saw ONE. I guess the cold scared them away.

The last few weeks have been really dry when I am out between 12 and 2 AM. I am thinking about adding other areas to my list, but I generally do not like to drive around the westend at night.

Doug41472
10-28-06, 06:51
Anyone have a recent report on Old Louisville? Will be up that way tuesday and would like to know if it has been dead or dangerous lately.

Thank you

Juanito
10-31-06, 22:32
Been around the usual route. LE activity has increased since the community has decided to take action.

I've seen a few SW's around but nothing outstanding or worth picking up.

Looking to trade info.

PM me for details.

Etnod
11-02-06, 14:34
What happened to the chunky/hefty SW with huge breast and no bra? Man I miss seeing those big titty women walking with their breasts moving without restrictions, up and down, back and forth. It was like seeing two midgets fighting under their T-shirt. Some of those woman had big hard nipples.

Damn those were the good ole days. Now you see crackheads with dry, wrinkle, sagging tits. (That is f'ing nasty)

Damn, Damn, Damn. :(

Juanito
11-03-06, 19:29
I know. Skinny assed crackheads are lurking here and there. Not my thing either. Luckily, my regular is nice and plump. Wish there were more out there.

Doug41472
11-11-06, 07:24
I was in town on wed and can report that Old Louisville is as dry as can be. Nothing to choose from. I did notice that LE wasn't around very much, but for now the area is dead.

Louielex
11-15-06, 10:03
Monger study guide: I saw this as a post on the Lexington Board and thought it was worth posting here. I know this is old hat to most of you, but a refresher doesn't hurt.

Rules of Mongering= free to copy/paste to other cities you play in

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copy / paste to word and print them, read them, give to your regs and favs, live by them. and they can help....

22 Rules for SW Mongering

1. IS SHE? - It ain't like in the movies -They wear ordinary clothes, and are just walking alone, with no bags, or maybe making a phone call at a pay phone (but if you checked, there's no one on the line). Believe it or not, a girl walking alone and without shopping bags on a hobbyist street is almost always a SW.

2. If you aren't sure, come back in a few minutes. Non-pros who happen to be walking are going somewhere, which isn't up and down the same stretch of road. And on hobbyist streets, the local women tend to avoid looking like they might be in business, unless they are!

3. If she is watching traffic, she's probably a SW.

4. If she makes eye contact with you, she's probably a SW.

5. If she then smiles at you, she is a SW. After all, you're just some dude driving by.

6. If she's with a "boyfriend", who disappears when you come around again, he's pimping her. Be careful! Don't unlock the door until she's ready to get in, with him nowhere to be seen! If you follow these rules, you're in control of the situation.

7. THE PICKUP - Pull over at the next parking lot, or around the next corner and park nearby. If you're sure she saw you - smile back at her, dummy! - then feel free to pull further down the block, so it's not so easily observed by LE. She'll casually turn down your block, walk past - and then suddenly walk up to see if you're letting her in. Keep eye contact, keep smiling - invite her in.

8. Lock the other doors! You're in a crime-filled neighborhood!

9. AVOIDING LE STINGS - Do not EVER EVER EVER discuss anything with a girl who isn't seated in your car, except to offer her a ride. THAT'S ALL YOU'RE DOING! IT'S LEGAL! Just being a nice guy... On every board I've seen, LE always tries to make the bust without the F LE risking her ass by getting in. READ THIS RULE AGAIN! IT'S IMPORTANT!

10. This is the perfect time for LE to pull you over for rolling through a stop sign, just to harass your ass. Drive like a preacher! It's an effective way of intimidating we hobbyists, and they'll use any opportunity if they're watching.

11. Make a turn or two before discussing $$, just in case. Watch your rear view - you can bet she will, too! I've never heard of LE getting in the car, with a follower, but better safe than sorry. A known LE trick - she doesn't get in, but directs you to meet her around the corner. Guess who's waiting there, instead of her? If she doesn't get in right away, move on!

12. AVOIDING SCAMS - If you do a car date, and you let her pick the spot (she'll try to direct you), be aware that she may be setting you up for a robbery. Don't settle for her spot - or at least, force her to come up with a second choice. Her boyfriend can't be in two places at once.

13. If you go back to a hotel, and she picked it, be aware that this could be a setup for cash&dash, or her pimp busting in & robbing you.

14. If you go back to her place - are you mad? The "boyfriend busting in mad, waving a gun" scam probably happens a lot - since the victims won't report the robbery, they get by with it, even though the victims know where the robbers are staying!

15. If you go back to your hotel, um, have fun! (OK, that's not a rule. If you go back to your hotel, be discreet so the mgmt doesn't call LE on you.)

16. If you go back to your house - are you really ok with a potentially-addicted SW knowing where you live?

17. WALLET - Do not leave your wallet within her reach. If you think you know a clever spot to hide it, remember that 100's of others have thought of it, too. While you're distracted, her free hand can be working...

18. MONEY - Do not have more in your pocket than you want to spend. She (and your dick) will talk it out of you. If she's really worth an extra few dollars, you can go get it (out of the trunk, the ATM, your other pocket, whatever). Current street rates are 20 for BJ, 40-50 for FS, and you can tip later if you think it's worth it. Remember, it isn't worth it just because you came. She'll always demand a tip, if she thinks it's coming. Many will claim they "usually charge more" - the word on this board is: they don't. But, hey, some of these girls are hard-working, quality-driven providers, even though they're SW (really - I mean it!), and they deserve a break.

19. HUNTING HOURS: They're out at all times, in most weather. I've heard of them walking as early as 4:30am, and well past midnight. They work the lunch hours for guys on lunch, afternoons for guys on early shifts, mornings for guys who'll be late for work, and all through the evening and night. If it's lightly raining, there will be less, but there will be some. Most of these girls are drug addicts; their addiction doesn't have a "M-F, excluding legal holidays" schedule.

20. CFS!!! Carry a condom. Usually, they don't have one (which I think is so fuc*ing stupid, but then, if they had a clue they wouldn't be SW-ing). You don't want to be tempted to skip the cover because that pussy is so fine.

And the freebie: Every time some SW claims "I'm the best! I'm worth more", it really means, "I'm a lame-ass lying lazy talent less junkie!" The good ones don't have to brag; they'll get your return business.

21. Don't let her use your cellphone. It's a very common request. She'll call her friend, or her own phone, and that will give her access to your # - which might set you up for unexpected & inopportune calls for business or bail money.

22. Be friendly. As has been noted in other threads, these are people with feelings, not just automaton sex dispensers. If you're friendly, chatty, and warm, she'll open up, relax, and probably be more generous with her service, in all the little ways that matter most. Remember, if she's never hooked up with you before, she's worried that you might be either LE, or some psycho SW-stalker.

As always Play Safe

Your Density
12-06-06, 11:40
On Friday around 12:00 I saw a healthy WSW on Preston about 3 blocks north of Hooter's. Went around twice but another car snagged her just as I got back to her. A true "just miss". I have noticed quite a few strolling along Preston south of Fern Valley lately.I just discovered this website yesterday, and am thrilled with the amount of information provided. I have been partaking of the Old Louisville SW scene for a couple of years now and am frustrated by recent developments in that area. There was some activity in the 4th Street area between Central and I-264 there for a little while recently but haven't seen anybody out there in the past couple of weeks. There were a couple of nice-looking SWs near the 4th and Iowa area about a week ago but I had a very bad feeling that there was a sting going on so I took off. Plus, that area seems particularly sketchy to me, although I did have a good time with a good-looking woman in her mid- to late-thirties named Robin. [Very bright, although strung out; haven't seen her in about a year, if anybody knows where I can find her, let me know.]

Anyway, I was wondering if any of you guys had any recent info on the Preston-Fern Creek area. I may have to go check that out the next time I'm cruising. Feel free to PM me if you want.

I've also never tried calling any of these women in the Leo; I'm a pretty paranoid person. You guys have good things to say about Laura/Samantha, I've noticed. How about Sara? Or Sophie? Or any of the numbers on that page next to the 1-800 chatline numbers page? If somebody could give some advice on the Ladies of Leo to a CMT newbie, I would appreciate it very much.

Thanks, guys.

Jake 4119
12-07-06, 00:43
I've seen Sara several times though not for a while. Nice personality, attractive, probably mid to later 30's. Looks good naked and only does a manual release, or used to only do that. But was damned good at it.

Louielex
12-15-06, 17:41
Saw one one Preston at Oak the other day. However, are there bars or other places that SWs hang out at during the cold months?

Be safe

Jimmy_Steel
12-27-06, 04:23
Found a cute white girl walking from main toward Portland on 26th while in Louisville over x mass. She was Christi. Nice body took me to her house where she rooms with a blond girl with a really loud car. The house seemed safe enough just the roomate there. The place is located on main between 25th and 26th. I found her twice in the weeks I was there stroling up 26th around dinner time. Note the girl is short and has brown frizzy hair looks good naked I have more info on her for seniors. Also note there were others there that I passed on and LE was about but not strong.

Louielex
01-11-07, 10:04
Touring Ormsby Street yesterday about 4:30 pm and saw two cop talking to a nice looking brunette. Looked like they were giving her a hard time. Circled around and saw a Sheriff's deputy had stopped by. Wondered if she was being evicted from the apts. there or was busted.

Any one see it and know the girl. If she was a SW, she was one of the better looking ones in that area. She was about 5' 6", long brown hair, attractive face, nice figure, and smoking a cigarette. If you think you recognize her, please PM me with info.

Thanks,

Juanito
01-13-07, 00:59
I've been out and around the usual lanes every evening for the past 2 weeks and have found nothing. I've had to resort to calling up my regular chick just to keep the "beast" in check. Someone please help! I'll trade info!

Jake Longs
01-26-07, 00:57
I agree with the rest, its been dead out there in the evenings and nights in the 'ville.
But the mornings are a whole different matter!

The LE seems to be less also in the mornings.

I am hesitant to give details about where but read the threads and go driving before 8:00 AM.

I have had more business across the river lately.

PM me for details.

Good hunting!

Dieselboy
01-28-07, 15:43
OL has been deader than hell, but yesterday evening I managed to pick up one just south of Oak on Preston. Older WSW going by the name of Janice. She was very friendly, clean and had clean clothes on. She told me she was giving .2 blowjobs so I had one. Like I said she was older with darker brown hair about neck length. She was by no means a stunner, but she gave me a fantastic BBBJTC for about 10 min. This was one of the better BJ I have had in a while. After CIM she continued cleaning and easing me down before spitting out the window. I gave her a mint and a .1 tip and dropped her off at Jackson and St. Catherine. I did get her cell number if anyone would like it please PM me.

Dieselboy
01-28-07, 17:12
Actually found one in OL yesterday evening around 6:30. WSW just south of Oak on Preston that called herself Janice. She was older with neck length darker brown hair, and while I would certainly not call her a looker, she was clean, was wearing clean clothes, and did not seem to be strung out. She told me she was giving .2 BJs and so we drove nearby. She gave me a fantastic BBBJTC for about 10-12 min. In fact, it was one of the better BJ I have had in a while. After CIM she continued to gently work and clean and then spit out the window. I gave her a mint and dropped her at the corner of Jackson and St. Catherine. I got her cell# so PM me if anyone wants it.

Thanks!

Juanito
02-06-07, 23:40
I finally picked one up in OL. About a 4 in looks and a 6 in body. Took me back to her place. Had a very bad BJ for $. 2 Nothing to brag about except the interesting turn of events. She takes me back to her place. I recognize the building. We go in and I'm asking myself how many Ho's live in this building. Takes me to her apartment. It's the apartment that I usually see my regular provider in. Afterward I ask, what happened to the other people who lived here?

She gets this look on her face. "who do you mean? " I say I hook up with this girl named S_. She says "Oh damn! That's my father's girlfriend! " She says S_ is in Jail. No wonder she hasn't answered my calls!

Definitely a small world! Hahaha

Your Density
02-20-07, 23:23
Just wondering if anybody has a report on that woman who seems to be the only SW in the once-rich Ornsby-Oak-Brook-Preston rectangle. She is very frequently walking near the intersection of Floyd and Ornsby. I tried to pick her up three times already but the demand so outstrips the supply that I've been beaten to the punch every single time.

Funtongue13
03-27-07, 23:46
Went to take a tour of the 18th street area tonight. Lots of LE activity. Looked like a convention of em. So about 8: 30 I headed over a few streets to 15th. Saw two young ladies (BSW and WSW). They had killer asses and were swinging them mightily. Since they were walking away from on a one way street, I made the circle, and drove slowly past them making hard eye-contact. They said to pull over, and I found a space about a block away behind a semi. They introduced themselves as Kim and Jessica and asked for a ride. They had very nice faces and bodies but weren't dressed like SW's. I let them in and Jessica. BSW. Asked me what I wanted. I mentioned that I was scared of LE so she flashed me her p**&y and let me fondle her breasts. I said that I wanted BJ and offered her. 2. She accepted and said for. 4 her friend would join in. I didn't have time, but we drove some back alleys, and Jessica gave me a fantastic BBBJCIM. Her friend in back moaned during the whole time, and after I popped we traded digits and set up appointment for a whole night adventure. Good times! Took them back to their place, and asked about the whole LE situation. They told me that we need to look for girls who do not appear to be working. Stare them down and look for a signal. Also, do not talk about any service or money until they flash you some serious skin. In this fashion, they trust you and you can trust them. Anyway, I will post with a follow-up to my menage a trois. If you see these early 20's ladies walking around give them a ride.

Shamas
04-01-07, 19:15
Saturday afternoon I pulled into the McDs on Bardstown Rd just past the Watterson. I saw a younger mixed race girl in the motel parking lot making some suggestive movements. Here movements were excessive and amaturish at the best, one younger guy fled :-). I watched for just a few second and wondered just what the heck she was doing in a parking lot that gets very little traffic.

I took a look, her legs were so so not sure of the rest as I wasn't interested. She bent over and grabbed her ankle, gave her butt a little flick which sent her miniskirt up on her back which gave me a moon shot. She bent even further and I got a look at the great creater just below here full moon. If it's a meat eater, it could eat Shively in one gulp.

I drove off, not interested

Shamas O'Dognasty

Funtongue13
04-03-07, 23:15
I decided to call Jessica (young BSW) and Kim (young WSW) tonight for a little dual BJ action. Their phone was out of service so I headed to their place on 19 to try and hook up. While going down the stree I saw 4 BSW's. Using umbrellas, jackets or trees to cover them from the rain. About a block away from the girl's house I saw Jessica walking in a hoodie. She recognized me, and got in the car. Told me to stop at her place to pick up Kim. I told her that I wanted both, and she directed me to a safe parking area they knew about. While I drove, Jessica gave me some awesome head, and when we arrived at the parking spot, Kim jumped up front and took over. She sucked, stroked, licked, and fondled till I was rock hard. She took her time and then when I was ready to explode, she took it down to the nut, and I blew. The whole experience was. 4 and I tipped. 1

Both girls are good looking and friendly. The didn't try to hustle me, and were not acting like jaded SW's. I will be going back back to take advantage of a deal they offered. Two for $ for one evening at my hotel room. I am looking forward to it, and I am negotiating taking some pictures of them.

Louielex
04-17-07, 08:59
Saw a WSW north of Churchill Downs. Circled around and picked her up. She was older a little heavy but clean and friendly. Didn't get name or digits.

Funtongue13
04-17-07, 17:02
I saw a couple of WSW in the Churchill Downs area, but you have to be quick. I would love to see this forum get jumping. It's springtime. Does anybody know of spots I should be checking out besides 7th, 15th-28th areas?

PM if you do.

Funtongue13
04-21-07, 17:53
I had tremendous luck. On Thursday around 6:00 p.m. I was tooling north on 7th on my way home. Not even looking for action. At the railroad underpass...where the street goes really deep, and just before where 7th and 9th do their funky dance; I saw a BSW. I was naturally slowing down for the intersection under the train bridge, and she was right there smiling big at me. She had a tight body in low-rise jeans, crop top, and a pretty face. I couldn't pass this up.

I asked her if she wanted a ride, and she got in; immediately grabbing my crotch with one hand, and putting my hand on her tits with the other. We agreed on a 1/2 and 1/2 for .4 It was great. We exchanged digits and hers were for real.

If you would like to know more p.m. me.

Funtongue13
04-22-07, 09:24
Friday I decided to look for Kim and Jessica again. Many have asked about them, and I haven't seen them now about two weeks. I drove by their place, but the door was padlocked so I headed over to 18. I saw an attractive redhead in a jogging suit speedwalking. She looked at me and grinned, but I thought what speed walker is SW. I went around the block, and saw her again, and then noticed the pack of cigarettes in her pants. What speedwalker is a smoker. I smiled big at her and pulled over 1/2 a block up.

Up walked this 30 something redhead (body 8. Face 7) and she got in. After some chitchat about healthy living she told me her name is Angela, she love to give head, and flashed me her red haired pussy. Very nicely trimmed. We agreed on. 2 and I got a very enthusiastic BJ cim. She says that she hangs mainly around the Portland area Bank street.

Anyway I had good hunting two days in a row after a two week dry spell. If any of you see Kim and Jessica please let me know.

In Out963
04-23-07, 16:10
I had tremendous luck. On Thursday around 6:00 p.m. I was tooling north on 7th on my way home. Not even looking for action. At the railroad underpass...where the street goes really deep, and just before where 7th and 9th do their funky dance; I saw a BSW. I was naturally slowing down for the intersection under the train bridge, and she was right there smiling big at me. She had a tight body in low-rise jeans, crop top, and a pretty face. I couldn't pass this up.

I asked her if she wanted a ride, and she got in; immediately grabbing my crotch with one hand, and putting my hand on her tits with the other. We agreed on a 1/2 and 1/2 for .4 It was great. We exchanged digits and hers were for real.

If you would like to know more p.m. me.Hi,

I am coming to Kentuky this May 21, from Florida Orlando. Can you please let me know her number? Looks like shes really hot! Or at least where she hangs out! I will look in the map).

Thank you!

Funtongue13
04-23-07, 17:49
She hangs out on 7th around Industrial street, oak, ormsby. She lives on oak. Go North on 7th and follow it to the funky little cut around to the right. Then go to oak street and take a left. She lives in a group of studio apartments just on the right.

Her name is Aryka

Best Bet
05-02-07, 20:52
Seen 6 or 7 out today. Funtongue I think I seen your BSW WSW duo they were in the 22nd / Market area sitting together. Seen 2 WSW in the alley off Market between Main by the Dominos pizzia. Gone by the time I circle around they looked about 18- 22 y/o blond hair. Was mad I missed them so headed over to Ormsby seen a long lost friend Renee 25 WSW dark hair nice looking uncle leo had her for last 20 months. Got a excellent BBBJCIM for .20 well worth it. Now that I was in a better mood headed back over to Portland seen a WSW long blond hair about 25 y/o with a big chest near 26th / Portland. Passed on her if I was going twice in such a short time it would have to be somebody special then there she was 18 y/o friend of a WSW I have dated.This girl is not a pro she is 7 months pregnant about 5 foot 100 lbs. about a 6 or 7 on real world scale and was needing some quick cash I donated .25 and the BJ was ok she needs practice. Lucky for her I will be available for her to practice on when ever she wants.Finised with full service and she seemed to really get into it.Was able to take 1 picture of her no face shot so I will post itif I can figure it out.Why dont these girls have phones gas at 3.19 a gallon it sure would make life easier.

Louielex
05-11-07, 09:34
Was driving south on 4th about 6:30 yesterday and saw a nice looking blonde at a phone booth around Iowa. Didn't stop as I already had a Latina in the car. On the way back up 4th, saw LE had a car pulled over and the blonde was in the passenger's seat.
Hope you got off OK.

Be safe and keep your eyes open.

Edwardo70
05-11-07, 16:12
I've been cruising the area for the last couple of days and have seen NO action.

I must be missing the hot spots.

Best Bet
05-12-07, 17:46
Was over there today saw 3 WSW seen my Renee but she was gone by the time I circled around. They were hanging near a store on Clay ST. The 1 WSW is tall long dark hair think her name is Toby. Cruised over to Portland not alot out seen a possible she was at 26th / Main was wearing a aqua colored top and tight jeans about 25 yo. Did anyone else see her or know who she is had another female walking with her never could get in position for pick-up. She disappeared about 3:00 pm was really nice looking.

Bugman
05-12-07, 21:11
Was over there today saw 3 WSW seen my Renee but she was gone by the time I circled around. They were hanging near a store on Clay ST. The 1 WSW is tall long dark hair think her name is Toby. Cruised over to Portland not alot out seen a possible she was at 26th / Main was wearing a aqua colored top and tight jeans about 25 yo. Did anyone else see her or know who she is had another female walking with her never could get in position for pick-up. She disappeared about 3:00 pm was really nice looking.

Toby is a cash and dash girl and I know a few of the drug guys are looking for her as she has ripped a couple of them off. So one may want to watch being cought with her.

Funtongue13
05-14-07, 17:08
Eduardo,

The new hotspot seems to be in the Portland area between 22-31. I have seen several from the canal area on up to Congress street. I also have seen several in the 26th street area South of Broadway, but the better looking ones are in Portland.

Best Bet
05-14-07, 22:01
Cruised for a hour today all the usual spots and seen nothing. Thats why they call it fishing and not catching.

BunLover
05-15-07, 19:32
Was driving south on 4th about 6:30 yesterday and saw a nice looking blonde at a phone booth around Iowa. Didn't stop as I already had a Latina in the car. On the way back up 4th, saw LE had a car pulled over and the blonde was in the passenger's seat.
Hope you got off OK.

Be safe and keep your eyes open.Hey Louielex,

Where did you find the Latina? That would be a nice change of pace. PM me if you don't want to post.

Louielex
05-16-07, 08:29
Found her on Hill Street between 7th and 12th. She lives in the projects and needed money and a ride to Churchill Downs to see some Mexican friends on the backside.

Best Bet
05-16-07, 17:09
Louielex I think I seen that latina before mine was Cuban found in that same area not bad good service. Out today got lucky found 1 on 25th st. wsw about 25 y/o got a o.k. bbbj for .2 and a few picks name was something weird can not remember it.

Edwardo70
05-17-07, 23:57
Eduardo,

The new hotspot seems to be in the Portland area between 22-31. I have seen several from the canal area on up to Congress street. I also have seen several in the 26th street area South of Broadway, but the better looking ones are in Portland.

Funtongue13,

I'll give that a shot next time I have an opportunity to go fishing.

Funtongue13
05-19-07, 07:46
Funtongue13,

I'll give that a shot next time I have an opportunity to go fishing.I was in the Portland street area the other night, and they are running stings there. I saw two guys get busted. Try south of Bank between 20 and 28 on up to Broadway. I have seen several.

Funtongue13
05-19-07, 07:52
Was on 18th and Jefferson during the other nights sudden downpours, and was flagged down by a black girl on a new bike getting drenched. She parked the bike, got in, and asked if I was a cop. I said no; prove to me your not one. She said take my hand, and put it in your pants. The alarm bells were going off, and I said no thanks. She then said okay, and very lightly grabbed the inside of my thigh, and said "See I'm okay. " I told her that she needed to get out now. Which she did with no argument.

I should have not even stopped when I saw how nice her bike was. Anyway the hunting is still good in spite of the LE's persistance. I love this hobby.

Funtongue13
05-19-07, 08:05
I have dated a BSW in the oak/7th area four times now, and she is hot, and will do most anything for. 4 I have more info if interested. She is 5'5, 120lb, very nice ass, clean, good teeth, pretty face. Just be sure and take her to hotel room. She knows some cheap ones. P. M. Me for contact information. She actually has a cell phone that works.

Best Bet
05-19-07, 16:07
Cruised today early seen 2 WSW 1 blond at 26th / Portland and picked up the 1 I seen last week in the aqua top looked better from afar she was also on 26th . Cruised over to Ormbsy area nothing out.

EnjoysTheLife
05-19-07, 22:56
I was in the Portland street area the other night, and they are running stings there.
Those of you that are new to the area might want to know that the Portland area is well known for stings. Several years back one of the local magazines (some law enforcement rag I think) got to ride along with the officers and photographed and printed pictures of the men arrested!
Be careful out there.
Enjoy!

Edwardo70
05-21-07, 15:16
Those of you that are new to the area might want to know that the Portland area is well known for stings. Several years back one of the local magazines (some law enforcement rag I think) got to ride along with the officers and photographed and printed pictures of the men arrested!
Be careful out there.
Enjoy!
My timing must be terrible! I cruised the area twice today and did not see any SW. My first trip was between 7:30A and 8:30A. My second trip was between 1:00P and 2:00P. I will try again tomorrow. Thanks for the pointers.

Funtongue13
05-22-07, 12:24
My timing must be terrible! I cruised the area twice today and did not see any SW. My first trip was between 7:30A and 8:30A. My second trip was between 1:00P and 2:00P. I will try again tomorrow. Thanks for the pointers.Don't despair Ed. We all have off days. There are several hobbyists out and about so you must be very quick to take advantage. I have also heard that there is heavy activity in the Churchill Downs area. Especially around central.

Edwardo70
05-23-07, 16:51
Don't despair Ed. We all have off days. There are several hobbyists out and about so you must be very quick to take advantage. I have also heard that there is heavy activity in the Churchill Downs area. Especially around central.

Good fortune shined on me today, around 18th and Jefferson.

Indiana Dude
05-24-07, 23:52
Checked out Old Louisville, saw just one WSW, looked to be in her 30's, about a 5 face/body with big sagging ones. Headed over to Portland and didn't see squat. Around midnight/1 AM Tuesday nite.

Louielex
05-25-07, 11:28
Met Aryca today about 10:00. She was on 7th Street where Funtongue13 met her. She is very attractive, but didn't seem to get into it. Would consider a repeat.

If you've had experience with her, PM me with how it went.

Best Bet
05-25-07, 21:06
Cruised Old Louisville today seen 1 wsw short girl heavy set weird looking face. Cruised Portland and seen nothing they all must be in jail been looking for a regular she hangs at 25th / bank st. she use to be allways out have not seen her in weeks.

Best Bet
05-27-07, 22:16
Well found a wsw at 25th / Bank about 25 y/o allways wears a bandana on her head got a good bbbj for .2 still have not seen the 1 I was looking for. But beggers cant be choosey. Cruised Ormsby area seen several none really worth stopping for. 2 bsw the 1st was the crazy one who allways wears a wig that looks like a mop 2nd was light skinned a little thick. Then 3 wsw 2 on Preston in there 30's o.k but nothing special 1 on Clay st. ugly. Other then the one I picked up Portland was dead.

Best Bet
05-29-07, 17:11
Found the one I was looking for 35 y/o wsw allways great service. There were alot to choose from today. Seen the blond 25 y/o off 26th st. with big tits she sits in front of her house. Seen ugly wsw at 26th / Main . Cruised thru Ormsby area seen 2 BIG wsw every time I drove by they were waiving walking out in the road. Seen the same 30 y/o wsw on Preston carrying a bag of cloths.

Best Bet
05-29-07, 22:45
Louielex,

She has no phone none of them have a phone if they do the 2nd time you call its off. They could make so much more $$$ and make are life easier if they did.

Edwardo70
05-31-07, 07:07
Today I cruised the Portland area and saw nothing. Went over to Preston/Ormsby area and found a decent young WSW. $20 for a good bbbjcim.

Kygolfer77
05-31-07, 17:34
Been doing pretty well laterly. Found a young WSW about early 20's, 5'5", 120, strawberryblonde, on Berry Blvd. Sat. Nite and again today about 2p. M. She gave a pretty good BBJCIM for. 2 +. 05 tip. Last week found a girl coming out of a little convienence store near 7th & Wathen. Was going in for some smokes and she asks for a ride. Said she worked at one of the strip clubs and she was 7 or 8, depending on if you like a little junk in the trunk. I would guess her about 5' 6", 140, blonde, 38dd, pierced nips. She said she really didn't feel like going to work and wanted to know if I wanted to party. Took a quick BJ instead. She wanted. 4 and wouldn't come down but said it would be worth it. It wasn't bad. Told me she had a friend who liked to party with her and ask if I was interested. Will get back on that at a later date. Last Friday found a WSW on the corner of 4th & Heywood. Blonde, 5' 7', 150, early 30's, about a 6 in looks. She wanted. 4 and I told her to get out. We haggled and finally settled on. 3. Service was only fair. Could tell she was a crack head, but not skinny like some I've seen. She talked a hundred miles an hour. Wouldn't recommend this one.

Louielex
06-01-07, 13:58
Thought I'd try the Portland area. Found a blonde WSW around 27th and Portland. BBBJCIM. She was attractive but nervous - like she doesn't do this often. Service OK. This was around 10:30 AM.

Member #2806
06-01-07, 18:53
Last week found a girl coming out of a little convienence store near 7th & Wathen. Was going in for some smokes and she asks for a ride. Said she worked at one of the strip clubs and she was 7 or 8, depending on if you like a little junk in the trunk. I would guess her about 5' 6", 140, blonde, 38dd, pierced nips. She said she really didn't feel like going to work and wanted to know if I wanted to party. Took a quick BJ instead. She wanted. 4 and wouldn't come down but said it would be worth it. It wasn't bad. Told me she had a friend who liked to party with her and ask if I was interested. e.Would you tell me where she strips? PM me if you'd rather not say here. If not thats cool.

Best Bet
06-06-07, 13:30
Wow never seen so many at one time lost count at 12. Seen 10 WSW and 2 BSW there was something for everyone. Ages were from 18.- 40's and slim.-heavy. They must have emptied the jail because seen some long lost faces. Warning on 1 WSW forgot her name she is about 26 really nice looking dirty blond hair past her shoulders she is about 135lbs 5' 4'' she is a total rip off artist gets money and does nothing. I seen her bail out on guy at intersection at red light at 26th /Portland. Thought something was wrong so circled block and was going to try and pick her up then when I seen her face I was like oh shit she is back. First time I have seen her in along time. She could be a 10 on a SW scale and about a 8 in real world so if you end up with one who you think is to good to be true believe me she is. Most of the 12 were on or near 26th st. And about half of them if it would have been daytime I would not have thought they were working. I am going to post a bad picture of Rip off girl if someone can fix it your welcome to try. I forgot her name I know her sister she is 20 named Kim they use to live on 25th / rowan area there are to many out there now so don't take a chance on a bad one.

Indiana Dude
06-07-07, 13:01
I guess I should've ventured out earlier, checked out about all areas last night from around 11:30 to 1 AM. Nada on 4th/Central area, nada Old Louisville, nada Oak/7th so I went over to Portland. Pretty quiet, several SW's but only a few 'working'. Settled on a pair of sisters on 20th between Portland and Bank. Clean environment, just had the younger sister, very nice. FS with a little BBBJ for .2, with a .1 tip to the sister for the 'room'. Get what ya pay for sometimes.

Best Bet
06-07-07, 18:41
Indiana Dude,

How old were your sisters?

Indiana Dude
06-07-07, 23:58
Indiana Dude,

How old were your sisters?The younger one was 28 I believe she said. Horrible teeth but sweet smile if that's possible. The older one looked about 40.

Loukyman
06-08-07, 06:16
I used to drive those areas, but sort-a got away from it for a while. I happened acrossed this web sight a few days ago, and it got me wanting to try it again. I've hit every area I could think of, plus the ones you guys have talked about, but I seen nothing in the past two days. I can't drive it late at night. I have to drive it during the day. Any special times that would better my chances? I did get waved over at 7th and Hill by a little blonde about noon yesterday. Great body, and a beautiful face. I thought there was no way I was going to be that lucky. That has to be a cop. I turned around to get another look, but she was getting in a blue truck with another guy. Just my luck. I think I'll go look for her again today. Any of you guys have phone numbers of some Ladies you don't mind sharing? I'm just not into driving around any more. I guess I'm getting old or something. I like to hit it, and get on with the rest of my day. Thanks, and have a great day fishing!

Best Bet
06-09-07, 12:57
I think after 3:00pm there seems to be more to choose from.

Best Bet
06-13-07, 18:31
Well cruised and not a whole lot to choose from. Seen 2 WSW in the Ormsby area the 1 is the short one with a goofy face, 2nd was heavy set girl decent face just sitting in chair flagging down cars. Also a BSW sitting with her. Cruised Portland and it sure is better pickings at night but seen 2 WSW on 26 th st. and 1 WSW in training sister of 1 of the girls was walking with them not yet working but partying. She was the best looking of the group blond hair 5'2 100 lbs 1 older with them and then 1 was about 24 y/o 5' 2 as well 115 lbs allmost looked pregnant dark long hair.

Indiana Dude
06-16-07, 00:27
No time for Portland today, but checked out the Churchill/7th areas. A few WSW's, one looked pregnant at 4th/Iowa but gave me the look. Another at 4th/Winkler, good looking body from afar, pulled a little closer on the drive around and though while 'not bad', not worth my time stopping for either.

Kygolfer77
06-18-07, 18:24
I had some time this weekend and cruised Portland in the afternoon and evening and only saw 1 in the afternoon and 2 WSW's later on. Just bad luck or bad timing? Saw a couple of other mongers cruising as well. I only get out so often and knowing the best times to hunt is alway important. Anyone have any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. PM me if you don't care to post. Thanks and good hunting!

Loukyman
06-21-07, 08:19
Like I stated in my last report. I've been out of this game for a while. Went out yesterday, and cruised all my old spots over and over. NOTHING! I went up 26th street to Portland, seen one BSW. Face loaded with bumps! DON'T NEED THAT! Went into a little pizza place on Portland, right at 26th. Got a sandwich, and sat outside and ate. The only thing that came by were little black kids wanting to bum money. One after another, after another, after another! Damn women. Don't you feed your kids down there? No wonder they end up being prostitutes. I drove back down 26th, cut over to 18th. Went to Hill. Up 4th to oak. Took Oak to Preston. Then to Ormsby. Nothing. I mean not even a crack w***e. I jumped on the expressway and went home. I'm off today. Might try a little earlier. If any of you guys have phone numbers to share, it would sure save me a lot of gas.

Good Luck!

Best Bet
06-21-07, 20:43
I did a report the other day and for some reason it did not post. So here are a few of the highlights. First cruised Portland and saw 4 WSW same faces same places. Mostly 26 th and 25 th st. Headed over to Ormsby area and got real lucky. First I saw 2 I had never seen before at Preston / Ormsby. 1 was a short dark haired big butt thing, 2nd was a blond she was sitting and watching there luggage. She was the better looking of the 2, but decided to pass on them. So later I see a real good looking blond about 25 y/o about 5'9'' at first I wasnt sure she was working. So I circle block and she is gone damn. Then after about 10 minutes I see her and she is leaving the house there were all the SW sit in front of. So I move in and pick her up and thats when it got real crazy we small talk for a minute and do leo test. So she doesnt even talk $$$ just right to work. Then like 30 seconds in she stops and says let her know when I was ready I was like damn knew it was to good to be true here comes the rules. Instead she smiles and says so she can make sure she catches it. This was a total GFE from start to finish, she had a tongue ring and she knew how to use it. Bad news is she said she was from out of town and was only around for a few days. She was a 7 on SW scale in looks 10 on service and 10 on attitude. If you see her go for it you will not be sorry no phone so just be on the look out.

Best Bet
06-21-07, 20:46
Update on rip off girl her name is Vicky have not seen her again but be carefull of her in Portland and think with the big head not the little one.

Funtongue13
06-26-07, 15:51
It does? And it is lovely. I am writing this test post becuase I am having trouble getting to be able to post reports. I keep getting a message saying that I am not allowed to follow a link.

Gremlar
06-27-07, 18:09
I have dated a BSW in the oak/7th area four times now, and she is hot, and will do most anything for. 4 I have more info if interested. She is 5'5, 120lb, very nice ass, clean, good teeth, pretty face. Just be sure and take her to hotel room. She knows some cheap ones. P. M. Me for contact information. She actually has a cell phone that works.Is this girl still working? I would be interested. Could you PM me with her contact info?

Indiana Dude
06-28-07, 00:50
Is this girl still working? I would be interested. Could you PM me with her contact info?Out strolling Tuesday nite, I believe I saw this one @ 7th/Oak, looked nice but I prefer the WSW's.

Also another BSW at 9th/7th, working it hard for attention, think she's been mentioned here before. Have passed her several times.

Fatboy Riderky
06-28-07, 17:07
Could someone send me info for Kim and Jessica?

I am coming to town on business soon and would love to get a room with them.

Funtongue13
06-29-07, 12:52
Is this girl still working? I would be interested. Could you PM me with her contact info?Unfortunately, her phone has been turned off, and I cannot contact her anymore.

However,

I have been having a huge amount of success in southern Indiana. In a little town called Austin(40 miles north) there are many attractive and young sw's in a 3 block area in the norht side of town.

For those who want more information on this hobbyist's heaven... pm me.

Funtongue13
06-29-07, 12:55
Like I stated in my last report. I've been out of this game for a while. Went out yesterday, and cruised all my old spots over and over. NOTHING! I went up 26th street to Portland, seen one BSW. Face loaded with bumps! DON'T NEED THAT! Went into a little pizza place on Portland, right at 26th. Got a sandwich, and sat outside and ate. The only thing that came by were little black kids wanting to bum money. One after another, after another, after another! Damn women. Don't you feed your kids down there? No wonder they end up being prostitutes. I drove back down 26th, cut over to 18th. Went to Hill. Up 4th to oak. Took Oak to Preston. Then to Ormsby. Nothing. I mean not even a crack w***e. I jumped on the expressway and went home. I'm off today. Might try a little earlier. If any of you guys have phone numbers to share, it would sure save me a lot of gas.

Good Luck!I have recently been in Austin Indiana(about 40 miles north of river), and I have had tremendous luck. It is a hobbyists paradise; young, attractive, clean, and pleasant sw's of ages from 19-40's. P.M. me for more details. If you can take the time it is worth the travel.

Best Bet
06-30-07, 15:57
Well went out for a cruise the other night decided on trying Ormsby area 1 st and dreaming I would find my girl from before. After about a hour of looking and nothing there she was with some lucky ass. Talked to her at the store for a second she said she was still in town and might not go home. Gave her my number hoped she would call but so far nothing. She has a few tattoos so she should be easy to spot here is a picture best I could do. This girl is the real deal if you see her go for it.

Funtongue13
07-02-07, 05:55
Many of you have asked about Austin. Here are the details. Take I-65 north about 40 miles north of Louisville to the Austin exit. Turn right onto hwy 256 and follow it to the stoplight. Turn left onto hwy 31 and drive past the Dairy Queen. Look to your right for a bar Called "Boomers" you will find the ladies all around that area of the town.
The girls range in age from 19-mid 40's. Most are attractive and some are crack-heads. However, the selection is better than what I have seen in Louisville lately.

Jake 4119
07-02-07, 14:04
On behalf of the Indiana State Police, they help you for your great assistance in dealing with prostitution on Austin. This is the kind of post that gets people busted.

White
07-02-07, 14:08
On behalf of the Indiana State Police, they help you for your great assistance in dealing with prostitution on Austin. This is the kind of post that gets people busted.

Yeah that should be edited asap. Although it is good info.

Wallie
07-02-07, 15:55
As if LE doesn't know where to go long before any of the rest of us do.

Funtongue13
07-02-07, 18:45
As if LE doesn't know where to go long before any of the rest of us do.Yeah I questioned myself about that post but, after looking through these posts; little is left to the imagination, and LE does know before we do. I just gave specific directions to a town that at least 18 people who contacted me didn't know about. If LE is watching this forum, then they are all happy about the information we give concering Portland, Ormsby, Oak, 7th, and etc.

HappyHobbyist
07-02-07, 19:03
Austin is a tough little town. I once drove through there and the sheriff stopped me and asked if I was carrying a gun. When I told him no, he gave me one.

Seadog
07-02-07, 20:56
As if LE doesn't know where to go long before any of the rest of us do.I have to agree, hookers have been getting busted long before there was an internet. As for sw's operating in a small town, you can bet your ass someone already knows about it and is getting paid.

Indiana Dude
07-03-07, 01:23
Quick stroll up around 4th/Winkler, nothing. Over and up 7th, one BSW was up sticking her head out a 2nd story window at 7th/Oak trying to draw attention to herself. Looked plump, wasn't sure of the building either. On to Preston/Ormsby, nada.

Jake 4119
07-03-07, 14:56
I wouldn't compare the small town and the city. Many of the streetwalkers can and do move from street to street. LE does their patrols and knows that they are there and moves in periodically to keep the numbers down. In a small town the dynamics change a whole lot. Austin has under 5000 citizens and while I'm sure some local people are influenced to remain quiet, this kind of exposure will certainly force them into action. Local police can be pressured by County Police and the State Police. I wouldn't venture up there on a bet right now----but caution, to me, is of utmost importance.

My suggestion is that explicit directions and instructions are best left back channeled.

EnjoysTheLife
07-03-07, 15:53
.My suggestion is that explicit directions and instructions are best left back channeled.

I agree. It just makes it safer for everyone. I understand the point of view that they already know but there is a difference in them knowing and us publicly rubbing their nose in it until they are forced to take action. I think most of us here have seen the crackdowns on the AMPs and all of the "safe" clubs here in town. I not so sure we don't bring about some of this. Just my humble opinion.

Enjoy!

Funtongue13
07-03-07, 17:05
I agree. It just makes it safer for everyone. I understand the point of view that they already know but there is a difference in them knowing and us publicly rubbing their nose in it until they are forced to take action. I think most of us here have seen the crackdowns on the AMPs and all of the "safe" clubs here in town. I not so sure we don't bring about some of this. Just my humble opinion.

Enjoy!I have considered your postings and I see you point. I was a little overwhelmed by the amount of requests for info and didn't take enough time to think it all through. Mea Culpa.

Wallie
07-04-07, 06:01
I wouldn't compare the small town and the city. Many of the streetwalkers can and do move from street to street. LE does their patrols and knows that they are there and moves in periodically to keep the numbers down. In a small town the dynamics change a whole lot. Austin has under 5000 citizens and while I'm sure some local people are influenced to remain quiet, this kind of exposure will certainly force them into action. Local police can be pressured by County Police and the State Police. I wouldn't venture up there on a bet right now----but caution, to me, is of utmost importance.

My suggestion is that explicit directions and instructions are best left back channeled.
I didn't think about the relative size of the town either. Good point. Mea Culpa here too.

Wallie

Best Bet
07-04-07, 13:53
Well cruised last night and not a whole lot to choose from seen blond with big tits on 26th st. she is allmost out every time. Then seen and old favorite over on 25th but she disappeared by the time I circled back. So headed over to Ormsby and even worse over there seen 2 and I wouldnt do them if they paid me. There was a speed machine near a popular hang out but for the first time seen nothing.There probably paranoid of the machine I would be.Has anyone seen the out of towner I posted a photo of ? I really want some more of that. So back out this morning and pickings were a little better seen 3 on 26th st. 1 big tit blond again and 2 good looking brunettes once again they were gone by the time I get back. Damn one ways I hate them. But it worked out found a decent looking 30 y/o had seen her a few times walking and decided to take a shot. On looks I say a 6 service was very good willing to take direction and was up for what ever BJ + FS for .2 found her off 25th. Would pick her up again.

Best Bet
07-05-07, 12:30
Well met a friend last night said she had just got out of jail a few days ago. Said she was ready to FUCK and she didnt lie we got a room and wow had a great time even allowed anal. Usual fee is .20 upfront and then right before drop off usually tries to get a few $ for cigs. This time no upfront was talked about so afterwards I give her .40 told her it was holiday pay. She was so happy that she gave a great BJ with CIM all the way back which CIM is usually not on the menu. So .40 for 3 pops and 2 hours now thats a Happy 4th. Picked her up at 18th/ Main I think that is the # of the street the one were the liquor store is.

Fdbelow
07-08-07, 12:01
Hello hobbyists,

I ran across your forum while visiting those dating sites that list all those things that women are looking for. I'm an old retired coot and just don't feel up to all of that. I do pretty good at spending time with myself, but still have that fire down below to deal with once in a while. I'd like to learn to keep it simple and stay out of trouble if possible. I'm not a total novice having done a little SW 30 years ago. I never was much into the bar scenes. So last night I thought why the hell not go take a look. I cruised the 7th Berry area on to downtown Ormsby Hill Oak. Got a couple of looks 4th Winkler, but they were pretty ravaged. Checked out Preston in town and on out to south of Fern Valley. My first outing wasn't productive. This town has a lot of LE and not much action from this cruise. I'm thinking I might take that advice about early morning cruising which I never would have thought of. I don't know the streets that well and nearly turned into some one ways. LOL

Yours in the hobby.

Best Bet
07-08-07, 19:05
Well decided to go out and see how lucky I could get on 7/7/07 and hit the jackpot. Seen 2 WSW on 26th they just sit there on there ass so I guess calling them " streetwalkers" could be a stretch. They will holler or try to flag you down, but they are there and like 3-5 guys f-that. Seen a older friend on 25th picked her up and got the same great BBBJCIM that she allways give. So mission accomplished and thankfully interstate was closed so as I am headed to get something to eat who do I see my friend from 2 days ago. She was still happy about the. 40 from last trip she was up for whatever so back to the motel and we got down to business. So there goes my dinner money had to DATY and great fs for. 30 she still has a little belly fat from being in jai. But I can assure you she is tight everywere else good looking and great attitude now that is a winning combination. Also cruised Ormsby area earlier and not a whole lot to choose from there was 1 WSW standing on FLOYD like she owned the corner she had on glasses and short curly reddish hair. Not my type but ok looking. Then another red head older hanging near a bar forgot the street but little store right next to it. Now I could try some of that any info on her?

Best Bet
07-08-07, 19:17
Here is another picture of girl from 07/07/07

Hoosier Man
07-09-07, 10:24
Theres a couple of places on MArket and also on Broadway I had luck with. One is a rehab place and the other is a charity place. I figured most of these girls are probably in need of money, it is a good fishing ground. I was right.

I went to the charity place on Market, actually went inside to see the clients and I saw a couple I was interested in. When one of them got out, I smiled at her and ask her if I can help her. Guess what? she said yes and we ended up partying. Not a SW so i have to pay higher but she was attractive enough. I spent close to $100 with multiple pops for 2 hours in a motel. Not bad.

The other one on Broadway was a quickie. I saw two girls outside waiting for a bus. Parked my car in front of them and pretended to be a cell phone. I smiled at one of them when I caught her eye. She approached me and I told her I can give her a ride. The rest was history.

Best Bet
07-09-07, 13:22
Hey Hoosier you said good fishing ground sounds like fishing in a barrell LOL. I have seen a couple of those girls leaving that place and a couple of them were good looking .

Kygolfer77
07-10-07, 13:59
My hat is off to a master fisherman. Hoosier Man what an idea. That is taking mongering to a whole new level. I have got to try it. You are something else. Awesome!

Funtongue13
07-10-07, 14:00
Went throught Austin the other day, and seen an older blonde in pink hot pants and tube top. She she was attractive, and gave me the look. Got in and said her name was Dora, and we went out of town to a very nice remote location. For. 4 we did 1/2 and 1/2. She kept up a good banter throughout the whole time, and seemed to enjoy it. Ended up with a Russian finish. Most SW's seem to be cum-dodgers, but she said she liked to see and feel it on her body.

Got her digits, and she said that our second date could be at her apartment. She also introduced me to her "daughter" and I plan on hooking up with Britney later.

Best Bet
07-11-07, 16:16
Cruised thru Ormsby area on way to work this afternoon nothing,have not seen a old friend in that area for a while anyone seen her lately?

Fdbelow
07-12-07, 14:40
Not really a report, but explains why they might be down in OL.

HERE (http://www.oldlouisville.com/newsletter/January2007/)

Snert Cat
07-14-07, 15:15
Went out crusing lastnight between 6-8 saw to WSW around preston and oak area 1 was older and about a 2 in the face looks but a 4 body the other was a 4 from afar but a 3 up close picked up the later and boy was she a wack job got a BBBJ anf FS for 4 was only worth 2 but I had somwhere to be and wanted a nut I don't recomend it she said her name was nesie (real name Susan).

Username
07-17-07, 00:24
Well you know I'm not that exeperienced with this side of the game ... but I think I know most of the rules.

There was this pair of black girls, which since they tried to flag me down, I assum were working ... this was on preston, past oak, before ormsbey somewhere (I can never keep track of the sidestreets along there) anyway They ask me what I was looking for ... they didn't get in the car immediatly (that should have been a red flag) I of course didn't talk about any details, only that was looking for females. Eventually they asked how much money I had, I told them (without saying anything specific about what I wanted to do with it), and they got in.

As soon as they were in the car it turned from them doing stuff to them hooking me up with someone else .. and I of course stupidly gave them each $20 to hook me up with someone else, and $20 to some random girl they practically forced into the car, who didn't even want to do anything. After all this they wanted me to give them digits. Ugh!

They basically out-smarted me I guess, unfortunatly. One of the girls was pretty chunky, the other one who did most of the talking was pretty average. These girls are certainly a pollutant to the area and I can only hope th real workers will get them out. Watch out is all I can say.

After all this I circled the area with preston/clay for awhile longer and found nothing else.

After that I made my first trip over to the 25th/26th st. area and found nothing. I'm assuming just between main and bank is what people have been talking about but ... even after 9pm there were stil a lot of people out and about and I didn't see anyone that seemed like a worker, other than one girl who just looked like it at 26th/bank who actually had people stopping for her and ended up waving them past. If I'm missing the exact hot spot or time of day, some more specifics would be nice.

Best Bet
07-17-07, 19:43
For the best luck I would say the 25th / 26th st area is the most consistent,but as allways its hit and miss. If you are new to that area you may try a late cruise midnight - 5:00 am just to spot who is working and who is not. Some of them you see are working just on a low profile and you may not reconize them as working, they are not really flagging down cars. Then come back when your ready and you will know who is working most out between them hours are working if they are walking by there self. There are so many people out on 26th / 25th its hard to tell sometimes unless you know.I have seen those 2 in the Ormsby area you mentioned never stopped for them not my type.

Funtongue13
07-18-07, 12:13
Went through Austin last Tuesday around midnight. It was just starting to pour down. Stopped to pick up a 30 y. O. WSW named Patty. We started down the road and she said to stop and pick up a cute blonded that was her neice.

Her name was Britney. Her alledged mom told me about her before. They said that I could have them both FS for. 5. I said hell yes, and we had a great time. Two BBBJ's and cowgirl from both. Both are very cute. Britney wears short skirts with no panties. Try your luck there guys.

Best Bet
07-18-07, 19:28
How old is she ?

All Omega
07-18-07, 21:17
Headed to TN Monday decided to check out Austin. Saw three WSW walking and got a wave from a fourth on her front porch. Becky joined me gave me BBBJTC about a 5 on the scale. Asked for. 3 and she said FS for. 4 She was a about a 4, lots of tats but was nice and filled me in on a girl named Lisa that likes to hit and run pointed her out and told me to watch out for her. She offered her place when kids are not around. Local LE was up and down the streets again and again but Becky said not to worry about him, told me his name, said he might do a drug stop. On the way back north today around 10am went through area did not see anyone out.

Keep safe

Funtongue13
07-19-07, 09:19
Went through Austin last Tuesday around midnight. It was just starting to pour down. Stopped to pick up a 30 y. O. WSW named Patty. We started down the road and she said to stop and pick up a cute blonded that was her neice.

Her name was Britney. Her alledged mom told me about her before. They said that I could have them both FS for. 5. I said hell yes, and we had a great time. Two BBBJ's and cowgirl from both. Both are very cute. Britney wears short skirts with no panties. Try your luck there guys.Britney is about 24. She is petite, has a couple of tats on her back and pubic area. She also has a cute face, and a smokin hot body. She has kinky blonde hair and usually wears mini skirts or hot pants without underwear. Very

White
07-19-07, 09:30
Guys I really think the talk of a certain small town should be kept in PM. I live near the area and can only see a very very good thing getting busted. I haven't hooked up yet but I've been in the area. Just my 2 cents.

Best Bet
07-20-07, 17:15
Well out yesterday and met up with a old friend same great service as allways. Seen 2 regulars on 26th st. between Bank and Portland the dirty blond with big tits and the short dark haired girl,also looked like they may have had a new recruit with them. Not sure if she was working but was sitting with them she was the better looking of the group. Cruised Ormsby area still looking for the tall blond with tattoo that I got great service from. Didn't see her but there were several others to choose from most were on Ormsby. The older red head was out got a good look at her not my type, seen a wsw wears glasses short curly hair maybe 28 y/o any info on her ?

Dieselboy
07-21-07, 09:54
That WSW with curly hair and glasses is "Angel". She is actually 20 and from Arkansas I think. Got BBBJCIM & Swallow from her for .2 She is a crackhead, but really sweet and did give good service. Let's just say she did not have the "dry mouth" that many have and took me f*cking her face like a champ (couple gags).

Chuck Roast
07-21-07, 14:10
Welcome to the frustrating world of cash and dash.

Well you know I'm not that exeperienced with this side of the game ... but I think I know most of the rules.

There was this pair of black girls, which since they tried to flag me down, I assum were working ... this was on preston, past oak, before ormsbey somewhere (I can never keep track of the sidestreets along there) anyway They ask me what I was looking for ... they didn't get in the car immediatly (that should have been a red flag) I of course didn't talk about any details, only that was looking for females. Eventually they asked how much money I had, I told them (without saying anything specific about what I wanted to do with it), and they got in.

As soon as they were in the car it turned from them doing stuff to them hooking me up with someone else .. and I of course stupidly gave them each $20 to hook me up with someone else, and $20 to some random girl they practically forced into the car, who didn't even want to do anything. After all this they wanted me to give them digits. Ugh!

They basically out-smarted me I guess, unfortunatly. One of the girls was pretty chunky, the other one who did most of the talking was pretty average. These girls are certainly a pollutant to the area and I can only hope th real workers will get them out. Watch out is all I can say.

After all this I circled the area with preston/clay for awhile longer and found nothing else.

After that I made my first trip over to the 25th/26th st. area and found nothing. I'm assuming just between main and bank is what people have been talking about but ... even after 9pm there were stil a lot of people out and about and I didn't see anyone that seemed like a worker, other than one girl who just looked like it at 26th/bank who actually had people stopping for her and ended up waving them past. If I'm missing the exact hot spot or time of day, some more specifics would be nice.

Indiana Dude
07-24-07, 16:32
Guys I really think the talk of a certain small town should be kept in PM. I live near the area and can only see a very very good thing getting busted. I haven't hooked up yet but I've been in the area. Just my 2 cents.

A name goes alot further in a itty bitty place like this than it does in the big city. That being said, I did have a recent dream of checking a place like this out recently and leavin with a smile thanks to their warm hospitality!

Best Bet
07-26-07, 13:41
What a night seen all kinds of action in the Ormsby area drove thru on the way to work. Seen 13 different wsw they were all over most in the usual spots and the usual faces, but there were 2 sitting there at Ormsby/ Clay 1 older and a younger 1 she was about 19 -20 y/o and probably a 7 on a sw scale have seen her there before sitting. Last night was the first time she gave me the look when I circled block the 2 of them were talking to someone in a car thru the car window. I dont know for sure what that place there is but the 2 of them had big suitcase like bags. Would have liked to tried the younger 1 didnt have time. Also seen a new face wsw on Oak St. / Shelby had shoulder length dark hair about 28 --30 y/o cute face she was also worth stopping for. So after work cruise back thru on the way home and nothing , just my luck. Any info on that 19 y/o or 30 y/o please post it.

Carnicero
07-29-07, 23:23
I have been lurking for awhile here and have tried some of the locations here in the ville but have had no luck. I guess my timing is off. So I headed up to that small town in IN that starts with an A. I found the DQ and Boomers but no SW paradise like has been reported. I crused the neighborhood around and saw one skinny WF she turned when I passed but I don't think I got the "look". Did I get something wrong or has this area gone ka-put. I appreciate any input.

Louielex
08-01-07, 00:01
Picked up a blonde WSW on Clay. Said she used to work at Green Light but starting to work at BU. Not bad looking but very talkative. BBBJCIM.

Carnicero
08-03-07, 12:19
I made a pass thru that small town between here and Indy on my way back from Indy. At about 8P the streets were empty. I stopped at DQ and had a malt and drove back thru about 8:30P. Saw 4 WSW. Two gave me the look, even tried to wave me down and one fliipped me off for passing her by. Both of them were only about 3 on SW scale and I just wasnt that desperate so I passed. There was a cute petite blond walking up Rural, flat chested but nice butt in short shorts and bare midriff w/tats. Would had hit her but she was walking to the conv. store and not making eye contact.

Happy Hunting.

Fatboy Riderky
08-06-07, 16:50
I made a round in all the usual spots in the ville and nothing, so I decided to make the journey to the little town that shall remain nameless. All I can say is I hope nothing ever happens up there to spoil the fun. Had a great time. Met a WSW near where it was described in an earlier post. She had dirty blonde hair and thin. About 25-30 y/o. Took me way, way out in the country. Neg half and half for. 5. Awesome is all I can say.

Best Bet
08-09-07, 16:04
Well I guess the heat had them inside today. Cruised the usual spots and only seen 3 WSW. 1 was on 26 th st. a new face never seen her before maybe 25 y/o must not make friends easy she had a black eye. Then seen 2 over in Ole Louisville 1 was old as hell like 50 y/o then 1 was about 35 y/o had tried her before service is O.K., but she went inside before I could get back around damn one ways.

Rocky64
08-10-07, 09:11
Lisa. Listed below cash n dash, thats for sure, be careful.

Ky Comfort
08-10-07, 23:21
Hi Guys,

Just found the site and love it.

Could someone tell me what or where Austin is?

I'm up in the area for work often and haven't had much luck.

Thanks

Indy Jhn11
08-15-07, 21:14
Hi! I just joined this board. I am new to the hobby. I only been doing/looking around for fun for the last year!

I just want to say that I just came back from a certain small town talked about and Funtongue is right! Funtongue is the man! There were lots of women all over the place this early evening. Although I am not sure some if any were SW's. I am too new to this hobby to recognize them when I see them. Several looked at me. But didn't make any motions. Course it was only 8 PM. I wonder what it's like after dark. I found the bar Funtongue mentioned but didn't drive very far down that St. Its near a apartment complex. I would guess/bet that the SW's hang out there with buds while it's hot. So many sweet young things out though. And some lea cruising up and down the road. Be careful! Don't have any pics this time. Maybe later.

Juanito
08-15-07, 21:43
Ever since Funtongue talked about her, I've looked and looked. Finally found her on 7th. I've driven by her a few times in the mornings on my way to work. Got a BBBJCIM for $40 (I know, a bit much but she's a solid 7.5/8 for a SW.) Got her #.

All is good with the world.

Funtongue13
08-16-07, 18:30
Went back to my favorite stomping grounds last night. Met up with Britney and Patty again. Guys, do not pass up an opportunity to do a group fantasy for .5 They are both young, attractive, clean, and fun. Britney is 19 y.o. blonde in miniskirts sans panties. Patty claims to be her aunt; she is 26 light brown hair, and wears blue jeans shorts. They both have perky breasts, and are both skilled. Come on over and enjoy.

Late in the evening there were at least 8 walking the track, and most were attractive.

Funtongue13
08-16-07, 18:37
I made a pass thru that small town between here and Indy on my way back from Indy. At about 8P the streets were empty. I stopped at DQ and had a malt and drove back thru about 8:30P. Saw 4 WSW. Two gave me the look, even tried to wave me down and one fliipped me off for passing her by. Both of them were only about 3 on SW scale and I just wasnt that desperate so I passed. There was a cute petite blond walking up Rural, flat chested but nice butt in short shorts and bare midriff w/tats. Would had hit her but she was walking to the conv. store and not making eye contact.

Happy Hunting.

The girls here are not as street saavy as the ones in Louisville. You need to drive by twice sometimes and give them a hard look. Also it helps to go when it is very dark. Especially on weekends. Once they know you are cool, things really open up. Very tight network.

Two Nutts
08-17-07, 00:10
nothing was out, maybe too hot. Town looked as it did when i was in high school DEAD. I will try again later.

Hoosier Man
08-20-07, 11:22
Hi Guys,

Just found the site and love it.

Could someone tell me what or where Austin is?

I'm up in the area for work often and haven't had much luck.

Thanks
Guys, revealing too much info will get our hobby messed up. If you do not know how to use google map or yahoo map, please do not ask such questions nor answer such questions. I am just trying to protect the innocent. Please understand.

There is enough info here. Many of the stories are not true but some are. But most of them are fantasy or dreams anyway. Guys in this business concoct these stories just like when they were in high school.

White
08-20-07, 13:29
Like HM just added. This is a small town and word travels fast. DO NOT fuck up a good thing. I suggest all discussion on this topic stay in PM. I also highly encourage those who have recently posted about it to edit your posts.

Jake 4119
08-20-07, 15:27
This has been my rant from the start. A lot of the posts are little more than engraved invitations to LE to crack down. They WILL crack down, it's just a matter of when.

Louielex
08-21-07, 10:13
Met a red head near Churchill Downs. Good service. Try the area.

Zerokool
08-22-07, 12:19
Saw a BSW on S. Preston at around 10:30 this morning..about a 3 on SW scale, pot bellied with huge tits in a halter top. Didn't stop, not my cup of tea.

Good luck guys.

Funtongue13
08-23-07, 18:01
Went to that place where the little pink houses video was filmed all those years ago. Britney came up to me looking fit and fine as usual. Got 1/2 and 1/2 with Russian finish for .4 Many walking the track last night.

MyBudFang
08-29-07, 15:43
Guys, revealing too much info will get our hobby messed up. If you do not know how to use google map or yahoo map, please do not ask such questions nor answer such questions. I am just trying to protect the innocent. Please understand.

There is enough info here. Many of the stories are not true but some are. But most of them are fantasy or dreams anyway. Guys in this business concoct these stories just like when they were in high school.LE already knows when, where, who, and what. The only thing that keeps them from doing anything about it 24/7 is resources. If you guys think thst using pm is a safe way to exchange info, I have lots of beach front property in Montana for sale. Remember, this is only a forum to discuss and exchange info, you can bet your next paycheck that if le wants to bust you, they will.

White
08-30-07, 09:37
LE already knows when, where, who, and what. The only thing that keeps them from doing anything about it 24/7 is resources. If you guys think thst using pm is a safe way to exchange info, I have lots of beach front property in Montana for sale. Remember, this is only a forum to discuss and exchange info, you can bet your next paycheck that if le wants to bust you, they will.

When you are talking small town vs city action there is a BIG difference. Apparently you don't live in a small town. I still say keep it to PMs.

Funtongue13
08-30-07, 12:41
When you are talking small town vs city action there is a BIG difference. Apparently you don't live in a small town. I still say keep it to PMs.
While you may have a point that a small town can be impacted; keep in mind that this situation has been occuring in this town for years. This town has very limited law enforcement. There are only 26,000 people in the whole county.

PM's may be safer but who is to say that LE is not planting moles in the form of senior members. Anything is possible. I have seen far more negative impact on the Louisville monger scene than in the little town. In fact, business in that town and in a neighboring area is booming. There are far more revealing posts with lots of information about single clubs that have probably had their business hurt. Do any of us really believe that LE doesn't know what our abbreviations mean?

I will not mention the town's name...but only in the interests of stopping the flow of flame messages directed at me. I will however let you know when I have good luck in my favorite place. No forum is truly safe if LE wants to get involved.

Funtongue13
08-30-07, 12:44
Saw Aryka walking down 7th last night looking resplenent in a green, shiny, dress. She was in a fine mood, and provided me with much appreciated fun. .4 for full service goodness. I have digits if interested.

MyBudFang
08-30-07, 13:29
When you are talking small town vs city action there is a BIG difference. Apparently you don't live in a small town. I still say keep it to PMs.Please understand that my comments were not directed to anyone person, they were meant to get you guys to understand, that small or large, when the man wants to, he will. Remember, a sting is one thing, a sweep is entirely another. I ahve seen them in small and large towns. It is just that there are more pressing priorityies to be considered. Remember, keep it safe, be cool, don't let the girls make you pay more than it is worth, and have fun guys, thats what it is all about.

Fatboy Riderky
08-30-07, 14:26
Two different times I had some luck on Taylor recently. Between Bluegrass and Irioquois park. Once at about 10:00 PM met a WSW about 30 nice build face was average. BBBJCIM .30. The next day sexy young WSW about 20. Blonde hair cute face nice body. katie was her name. FS .40.

Fatboy Riderky
08-30-07, 14:36
Also visited the little town up north on Monday night. Got with a short cute little bleached blonde. She looked 22 but was 37 I believe. Spent the night at a hotel a little north of there for. 80. She had nice body and great service. And then had to go to indy so I stopped on the way back through and it was about 11:00 am. Picked up a small little cute dirty blonde and her daughter. Daughter doesn't work but mom does. Neg. Fs for. 40. So we took daughter to boyfriends and she wanted to get money up front to get daughter something to eat. I said sure. ****Mistake*****We went and got the food and took it back to her daughter. Then went to her supposedly apartment. She said she had to go in and make sure no one was in there. She said she would motion at the door when I was to come in. Well gues what. She never motioned. So I got out and knocked on the door. No answer. I went around the back and she must have slipped out the back door. It was open. The trailer were her daughter was was empty as well. Guess there is a bad one in every bunch. She is about 5'1". Dishwater blonde hair, has tattoos on right arm that look like jailhouse tats. She is pretty with a nice slim body. Beware of this one if you o up there. Def. A cash and dash. I had so much success there I let my guard down. So be careful.

Funtongue13
08-31-07, 14:08
Also visited the little town up north on Monday night. Got with a short cute little bleached blonde. She looked 22 but was 37 I believe. Spent the night at a hotel a little north of there for. 80. She had nice body and great service. And then had to go to indy so I stopped on the way back through and it was about 11:00 am. Picked up a small little cute dirty blonde and her daughter. Daughter doesn't work but mom does. Neg. Fs for. 40. So we took daughter to boyfriends and she wanted to get money up front to get daughter something to eat. I said sure. ****Mistake*****We went and got the food and took it back to her daughter. Then went to her supposedly apartment. She said she had to go in and make sure no one was in there. She said she would motion at the door when I was to come in. Well gues what. She never motioned. So I got out and knocked on the door. No answer. I went around the back and she must have slipped out the back door. It was open. The trailer were her daughter was was empty as well. Guess there is a bad one in every bunch. She is about 5'1". Dishwater blonde hair, has tattoos on right arm that look like jailhouse tats. She is pretty with a nice slim body. Beware of this one if you o up there. Def. A cash and dash. I had so much success there I let my guard down. So be careful.

Yeah, the dash and cash is a blight in all areas of our hobby. Also beware of this dude that walks around with two girls. Don't even let him close to the car or let the girls get in when he is around. You are asking for big headaches.

Best Bet
08-31-07, 17:35
Cruised last night Portland and seen 1 new face on 26 th st. Went back around and she was gone. She looked thin,short, and dark hair didnt get the best look at her but did not reconize her. Other then that Portland was dead. Headed over to Ormsby area seen 1 wsw heavy set probably 35 y/o and 1 short wsw off Clay neither were my type.

Fdbelow
09-01-07, 14:16
Somebody experienced take a look Hancock S of KY around the little park.

Funtongue13
09-04-07, 18:08
I saw Aryka sitting on a bench around 7th and Hill Friday. She was wearing the best damn blue jean cutoffs I have seen in a long time. She recognized me, and we went back to her place. I had enthusiastic FS from her for .30...that truly included the tip. She was in a pretty good mood...not always the case. We did bj followed by doggie, and finished with cob. I've got digits for those who desire.

Best Bet
09-07-07, 20:42
Cruised last night and not a whole lot to choose from reminded me of a old movie The Good The Bad The Ugly. 1 st the ugly was a WSW on 26th skinny and old. Then in the Ormsby area seen WSW near Clay and she is bad on a BJ not worth the time or $ so I passed. Picked up a good WSW 26 y/o dark hair off Bank st. and got the usual excellent BJ . Other then that it was dead guess all the really good ones are locked up.

Hizark21
09-08-07, 00:10
Never trust a SW and never give them money up front. All these sw's care about is the money and most of them will scam you if give them the chance.

Funtongue13
09-10-07, 18:01
Met with aryka again on friday. Got to visit the greek isles for .35... A bargain at twice that. She is hot. Located near bar at hill and 7th.

Tommya2
09-11-07, 13:52
Finally something to report kind of. I was on my way home from class, was stopped at a redlight at brook and oak noticed a girl standing there, she noticed me. Asked if I was looking for a girl. I said maybe, then she said she wasn't a cop. The light turned and I had to go. Circled block and didn't see her again look for about half hour, no good. So I went home. She was in mid 20s dark blonde med build not fat though, nice face over all I'the give her a 6 or 7. Hope to see her again. Was a little scared by how quickly she said she was not a cop. Also was caught a little off guard it was about 11 am and was not thinking about pussy.

Buysexual
09-12-07, 13:47
This is my first post on this site. I've posted on the International SG site but have really only stumbled on this community since my recent trip to Boy's Town in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico.

Before I left to Mexico about 10 days ago I was on Oak heading towards Highlands and got the wave from a blonde standing on the left just before Oak becomes 2 way again. There is a Liquor store there on the left and a qwik mart on the right.

I swung around and came back to find there were 2 there. Both blonde sisters, slender and clean. One sister looked like she had a kid recently as she had a paunch but was still slim. The other sister about 22 years was blonde and very attractive. 10 on sw scale. Body 8 on civilian scale. BBBJCIF for 30. Would do more but she was watching the clock that night. BJ was ok but I was ready for it anyway. When finished she got on phone and called her dealer. So needless to say she is highly motivated. Still, crack hasn't damaged her looks yet.

She gave me number and said she works as an escort as well. Number worked for a couple days and she called me a couple times but I was busy. It's a cricket phone and when I called it last night it wasn't available so I guess she hasn't recharged it.

Original offer was for both sisters to give bbbjtc for .4 but sister was gone when we swung back to pick her up.

Buysexual
09-12-07, 15:10
Just got done reading this entire thread and making my first post today and decided to go to the bank and do some cruising. I live in OL so I know there are sw nearby in Smoketown. (which by the way is often called OL when it is not. It's the area just east of I-65. Preston and Oak all the way East to the rail road tracks) I've had good luck in that area in the past but it seemed for a long while it dried up do to leo. Never tried the areas around 22nd and Market though. I've also had good luck just west of I-65 on Floyd and Brook between Oak and Magnolia. This area actually is OL and used to be pretty good but leo listens to neighborhood associations there and has pretty much driven them out. Of course today was different.

Anyway, I left my house and drove up Floyd and found Becky at the corner of Floyd and Ormsby. Surprise! Took me about 60 seconds total. I pulled up and parked. She crossed Floyd to opposite side and started walking north and then looked over. I gave her a wink and she mouthed the words "you looking for some company" or something like that. I ignored that and asked if she wanted a ride.

We neg and it was 20 for bbbjcim and 35 for fs. Bj was nice but fs was better. Was supposed to be bbbj fs with cim but I got too excited and just finished in my raincoat.

Attitude good although she was a little loopy. She's not as aggressive on the street and surprisingly she was carrying a purse. Rarely see them carrying purses.

Her faults were she smoked and she was missing a couple front teeth. If she wouldn't mind pulling out a few more she could give some great bj's.

I showed her this website and she gave me her number and a pic. She said the number doesn't work but she was having it turned back on today.

PM for the number.

Buysexual
09-12-07, 16:50
So since I was in the mood to travel I had a dream I would go out and check all the spots in the city.

Went south to 7th street and saw nothing around 4pmish.

Then headed to Market and 20ish streets. Saw WSW at 20th and Market leaning on the corner of a building. Nice blue eyes, brown hair, wide in the hips and thighs. She gave me the look but big girls like her would have to pay me. But I know some guys like 'em thick.

Anyway, left there and drove down Broadway to Preston and south from there. Got past Oak and first street on left I saw bicycle cops and decided to circle around and see what they were up to.

Lots of LE there. One black dude in cuffs probably a dealer.

Of note and importance to hobbyests was a female LE in civilian clothes. She is late 20's, 5'10" kind of heavy and wears her weight high in the body and shoulders. Brown hair at least shoulder length but pulled up behind her head.

If you see anyone like that working stay away. I would stay away anyway because she's not my type, but others like 'em big.

Buysexual
09-13-07, 21:52
Noticed a bicycle patrol in Smoketown again today. This is the neighborhood East of I-65 and OL. It may be a regular thing so keep a look out.

Two Nutts
09-14-07, 12:06
[QUOTE=Buysexual] I showed her this website

WHY!!!

Doug41472
09-14-07, 17:02
Why in gods name did you show her this website?

Are you really THAT stupid?

Shamas
09-14-07, 18:52
A few days ago I pulled in next to one of the motels that have long term residents out on Bardstown Rd. There was a female of questionable morals standing on the second floor walk way who waved to me a few times. I kept squinting to make sure my eyes weren't deceiving me. I walk over close and my peepers were still good, she wasn't. Looked like an ugly dude in western drag and half drunk.

Heavens sake if this ole gal can make some $$$ our hobby has gone to hell in a hand basket.

To be kind, she was butt ugly, even if she paid me BIG $$$ I wouldn't let her sniff my butt.

Shamas O'Dognasty

Best Bet
09-14-07, 21:41
Cruised yesterday afternoon hit Portland first seen same old WSW on 26 th St. no thank you. So kept cruising and seen another WSW about 28 y/o dark hair usually hangs near 25th / Bank not on this day was riding a bicycle. Whole new meaning to peddling pussy. Passed on her and headed to O/L seen 2 WSW. One of them may be that Becky pictured passed on them. Not much else out finally see a WSW blondish hair thin about 5'6 on Ormsby. Pick her up she was paranoid as hell but finally got down to business. Got a BJ and it was not that great did some fingering and damn she was thin. Not alot to choose from even tryed the Churchill area didnt see nothing have never had any luck there what is the best time for that area?

USSmaximus
09-15-07, 09:41
To be kind, she was butt ugly, even if she paid me BIG $$$ I wouldn't let her sniff my butt.

Shamas O'Dognasty

LOL Shamas, thanks for the recon. I know exactly where you talking about.

max

Buysexual
09-15-07, 17:33
Why not show her? What's she gonna do?

Besides, I wanted to get pictures and it's good advertising for her.

Seadog
09-16-07, 04:32
Well, I was so devastated by the games outcome that I had to see if I could find someone to console me. Not much out there this evening, nothing on 7th at Hill or Oak. Would love to have run into that BSW Funtongue has talked about; hey fun, what time does she stroll anyway? Cruised on up to 18th, and got a shout from a BSW, but she looked like one of the signs of the apocolypse, passed on that. Went on over to the Manor on Dixie, have sometimes found some fun there in the past, but it has been dead as Alexander lately. I think whoever runs the place doesn't know what he's doing, way too many empty rooms for a Saturday night. During the wee hours of the morning I went down to Portland without much hope, figured to drive by then swing on by home when. Bingo! Standing on the sidewalk just south of Bank on 26th, a very pleasent young lady looking for a ride, I know she was because I asked her. After determining that neither one of us was on the city payroll, we went to a quiet spot where she showed appropriate sympathy for my state of mind, along with a few other things she showed me. I found out she is quite proficiant in French, and we talked about Doggies, and even some discussion about Missionaries. She was very interested in my art collection, particularly the old photos of president Jackson, so I let her keep a couple of them, I do have several others. All in all not a bad evening.

Harpo2u
09-16-07, 08:24
Hey guys you have a problem with one of your members there.

One of your mongers,Bysexual, is telling SW's there is a website.

I've PM him and told him that's not a good idea and to read the Cincinnati board. Here is the whole conversation:

Re: Don't Tell the SW's About this Site!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harpo2u
Not a good idea dude.
Just read the Cincinnati about what happens when the girls learn about this site. In Cincinnati, Ohio in general section.

Harpo

Buysexual said:

I've been looking at your pics. Man you guys got some ugly hookers up there in Cinci!

end of Quote.

What a Stu*id Ass Mo*ther F*cker you guys have running around in Louisville. Buysexual stupidity will mess up what you guys have in Louisville.

The reason it's not a good idea is that the word about this website had spread around the whole community here in Cincinnati that the girls are no longer allowing pics to be taken or charging more money for service and/or money for pics like .10 to .50 for a picture.

A lot of the girls are pissed at the guys. What was a good situation for us mongers is now girls not allowing pics and charging more money.

The problem is also in Indy where the SW's got wind about this website.

I don't want to say what would happen to "stupid Buysexual" here in Cincy but he would be handle.

Just wanted to infor you guys of what can happen when the girls know about this site!

Good Luck with the dude running around your town telling every SW they're info and pics about them on the web!

Buysexual
09-16-07, 11:39
I asked what was the big deal and you didn't answer me and basically told me to figure it out. Sorry I didn't figure it out by reading the hundreds of posts on the Cinci forum.

You could've made your point by just saying so instead of acting like a chick and expecting me to read your mind.

Next time say what you mean to me or STFU.

And for the record providers do very little without getting paid. But if they think they can get a regular income or increased income by providing photos then what's wrong with that?

I'm certain Harpo that the women charge you more now because, like me, they know you are an A$$H01E.

Buysexual
09-16-07, 11:53
Harpo said: "The reason it's not a good idea is that the word about this website had spread around the whole community here in Cincinnati that the girls are no longer allowing pics to be taken or charging more money for service and/or money for pics like .10 to .50 for a picture."

Let me refer you to this link Harpo:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=4582

Oh wait. You already know it exists because you posted there. You already know that providers know about this site. After all, how could they post classified ads there? If anything we want them to know about this site so they can post ads and save us some gas money.

You created a market for pictures in Cincinnatti by continue to ask for them. Only an idiot would give them for free when they knew they could sell them.

Instead of paying her for them I offered her a chance to advertise for free.

If that makes me stupid then I'm still smarter than you.

Carnicero
09-16-07, 14:24
All this namecalling is counterproductive. A better example is what happened on the Indianapolis forum. A newbie did the exact same thing and the providers took it out on the most prolific Sr. member up there. He is now boycotting their forum. I think the consensus is that we don't tell a provider about the site. If they find out and and want to use it to their advantage, so be it. But I think more often than not, their reactions will not be to OUR advantage. So lets all kiss and make up and use the forum for what it was intended. Helping each other out in our quest.

Carne

Tommya2
09-18-07, 15:48
Just was wondering what are the best times to go. I usually can go around noon or early evening . Maybe I am paranoid but don't really care to be in certain areas after dark, besides it is more difficult to see what they look like.

Best Bet
09-18-07, 22:13
If you seen the 6:00 pm news on WLKY channell 5 they did a story 1 male and 2 females , who had stole saddles and other stuff in like 20 counties. Well the younger female they showed is the WSW that hangs near 25th /Bank st. in case you never seen her give you an idea of what she looks like. For a girl who never minded doing a bare back blow job she got herself in alot of trouble for some saddles.

Chuck Roast
09-18-07, 23:18
All this namecalling is counterproductive. A better example is what happened on the Indianapolis forum. A newbie did the exact same thing and the providers took it out on the most prolific Sr. member up there. He is now boycotting their forum. I think the consensus is that we don't tell a provider about the site. If they find out and and want to use it to their advantage, so be it. But I think more often than not, their reactions will not be to OUR advantage. So lets all kiss and make up and use the forum for what it was intended. Helping each other out in our quest.

Carne

While everybody is TOFTT by swallowing their pride and kissing and making up, be cautious because things could easily escalate to LFK, then to DFK, and you know whats next... FUTB, which always leads to DDP. If you make it that far you might as well go with the flow and insist on a Rusty Trombone DATO or at least a BBBJTCWS. It may get completely out of control and go to Greece. If it does, try to be open minded, it may turn out to be the FOTC, especially if you are lucky enough to get a Greek Hindu Massage.

Seadog
09-18-07, 23:41
If you seen the 6:00 pm news on WLKY channell 5 they did a story 1 male and 2 females , who had stole saddles and other stuff in like 20 counties. Well the younger female they showed is the WSW that hangs near 25th /Bank st. in case you never seen her give you an idea of what she looks like. For a girl who never minded doing a bare back blow job she got herself in alot of trouble for some saddles.Didn't see the broadcast, but if you go to the WHAS 11 website, there is a story, and a video clip. Don't know how long they will be up. Clip shows all three involved.

Buysexual
09-19-07, 01:29
"While everybody is TOFTT by swallowing their pride and kissing and making up, be cautious because things could easily escalate to LFK, then to DFK, and you know whats next... FUTB, which always leads to DDP. If you make it that far you might as well go with the flow and insist on a Rusty Trombone DATO or at least a BBBJTCWS. It may get completely out of control and go to Greece. If it does, try to be open minded, it may turn out to be the FOTC, especially if you are lucky enough to get a Greek Hindu Massage."

Is this how you Hoosiers make up?

;)

Bud96
09-19-07, 02:44
I was coming home from Indianapolis and decided to go to the small town, since I've heared so many good things about it. Had a hard time finding the street that have been mentions since there is so much contruction going on, but finaly got to the bar that so many of you mentioned. It was very quiet, sat there for a while, but nothing happened so I left to cruise the streets. I found rural, but did not find any action. I was about to give up when I saw a blond WSW. She got in my car and we drove for quite while. Once we got to a quiet place she asked what I wanted. She offered .40 for half and half. she did an OK BBBJ, then got into position to get the other half, but no glove. I did not want to ride her bare back so ask for a BBBJTCWS. It was great to see her staring at my eyes while she ate it all. Not bad for .20, but next time I know that I should bring my own glove. She showed me the hotel she was staying at and there was SW to choose from there. Next time I'll start there.

USSmaximus
09-19-07, 06:17
For a girl who never minded doing a bare back blow job she got herself in alot of trouble for some saddles.

Now thats an instant classic. Too funny.

Chuck Roast
09-19-07, 13:25
"While everybody is TOFTT by swallowing their pride and kissing and making up, be cautious because things could easily escalate to LFK, then to DFK, and you know whats next... FUTB, which always leads to DDP. If you make it that far you might as well go with the flow and insist on a Rusty Trombone DATO or at least a BBBJTCWS. It may get completely out of control and go to Greece. If it does, try to be open minded, it may turn out to be the FOTC, especially if you are lucky enough to get a Greek Hindu Massage."

Is this how you Hoosiers make up?

;)

Well for one thing, I'm not a Hoosier, I'm much farther south. And I was inspired by your name, being a word play with "Bi-sexual" and "Buying Sex", which made me think that's how you prefer to make up with the same sex, at least some of the time. Perhaps a new name for you... BuySenseOHumor

Best Bet
09-21-07, 21:08
Well cruised today and there were a few to choose from. Started in Portland and 1st cruise there was nothing, so headed to Ormsby area. Seen 4 wsw and 2 bsw none really worth stopping for. 1st wsw was a bright red head and really fair skin she was walking 1 block over from Preston going north. She was probably 35 y/o or older about a 4 or 5 on the scale. 2nd was wsw tall darkish blond long hair semi big chest she was on Oak. 3rd was bsw never seen her before she had a car and was parked off Ormsby. 4th was the skinny blond who was not very good bj last time she was off Ormsby also. 5th was bsw light skin decent looking off Preston. 6th was heavy set wsw off Ormsby short hair she was probably the better looking of the choices but not my type. Headed back to Portland and seen 2 wsw 1 st one is ugly as hell short brown hair had on pink top probably about 45 y/o. 2nd was a regular but as I see her she was going inside and never came back out. So there were females out but not anything really worth stopping for.

Best Bet
09-21-07, 21:17
Allmost forgot the female I mentioned before the rip-off girl she is back. Seen her today at 26th and Slevin she has long blond hair and a sexy ass on her.Guys she is good looking maybe a 9 on the sw scale but total rip-off so if it looks to good to be true it is. It is a shame because she could make some real $$$$$ if she wanted. So be careful and dont get taken.

Best Bet
09-22-07, 17:27
There really is no best time that I know of. The only place that I could say is after 4:30 pm in Portland there is a 40 y/o wsw that is usually out then she is the only one I know of with a regular schedule. The rest of them they come out get $$$$ and get there medicine and go back in when that runs out they come back out. They do that for a few days then sleep a day. Sorry I dont know of a good time it is just hit or miss, just keep looking they are out.

All Omega
09-23-07, 13:40
The heat is on in the little town up north. Four weeks ago on a Wednesday night there were 6 girls walking the area off Rural.

This past Wednesday all of the girls were walking with a male. I found Brittney and we went off for a chat, 1/2 &1/2 and I let her talk to two jacksons.

She said that the po po has turned up some major heat with under c and lots of patrols. Last night I swung through on my way back north and nobody was out and I saw the county mounty and the local yocal meeting with two plain cars down behind the bank off 31 and 256.

Some nice action in this area but everybody be careful!!

White
09-24-07, 12:26
The heat is on in the little town up north. Four weeks ago on a Wednesday night there were 6 girls walking the area off Rural.

This past Wednesday all of the girls were walking with a male. I found Brittney and we went off for a chat, 1/2 &1/2 and I let her talk to two jacksons.

She said that the po po has turned up some major heat with under c and lots of patrols. Last night I swung through on my way back north and nobody was out and I saw the county mounty and the local yocal meeting with two plain cars down behind the bank off 31 and 256.

Some nice action in this area but everybody be careful!!

Damn. Hate to say I told ya so.

Chuck Roast
09-24-07, 14:16
Damn. Hate to say I told ya so.
Yeah, you're right, those cops, who are expert street cruisers, which they do as a profession, would've never noticed those obvious cracked out skanks walking the streets at all hours of the day and night with no appearant purpose or destination. Not to mention all those nosey neighborhood watch people who see these same girls hop in a car, come back in 10 minutes and get out wiping their mouths (some nice person must have taken them to DQ for a malt). Yep, if it wasn't for inane innocuous observations by a bunch of mongers on an obscure message board, the pigs would've never cracked the case! And of course they're going to be sitting and reading the internet instead of simply patrolling for about 5 minutes. Damn us all and our loose tongues wagging in the breeze! With our talk of dreams and showing pictures of presidents. Of course it's highly unlikely any LEO could crack our code!

White
09-24-07, 15:09
Yeah, you're right, those cops, who are expert street cruisers, which they do as a profession, would've never noticed those obvious cracked out skanks walking the streets at all hours of the day and night with no appearant purpose or destination. Not to mention all those nosey neighborhood watch people who see these same girls hop in a car, come back in 10 minutes and get out wiping their mouths (some nice person must have taken them to DQ for a malt). Yep, if it wasn't for inane innocuous observations by a bunch of mongers on an obscure message board, the pigs would've never cracked the case! And of course they're going to be sitting and reading the internet instead of simply patrolling for about 5 minutes. Damn us all and our loose tongues wagging in the breeze! With our talk of dreams and showing pictures of presidents. Of course it's highly unlikely any LEO could crack our code!

No need to be a smart ass about it. I'm just saying it surely doesn't help putting the details out there for all to see especially when it involves a small town. Plus I'm not so sure this board is as obscure as many would like to believe.

Carnicero
09-25-07, 22:48
You might recall my fiasco up north a few weeks ago. This one may top it. Ever since seeing a stacked knockout WSW on Oak a few days ago who almost sprained her neck trying to get my attention as I drove by, I have seen a few others in that same area but didn't partake. So tonight consumed by 'ornyness, I went cruising. On my first pass on Floyd I spot a nice WSW but just miss her as she jumps into a fellow monger's van. Then spoted another WSW on one of the side streets off Oak and she literally tried to flag me down with the "hitchhike thumb" but she was un-doable. Another was sitting on the stoop of the drycleaner but couldn't catch her eye. Finally made another pass and saw the same one Ormsby. She hopped in and did the check, Jennifer I think. I should have known better then cause her stomach & bush were real flabby but I negotiated two or three hours of fs at the DI for 3 jacksons. She wanted to stay the night there but I'm thinking, "no way" on my registration. Well, when we stop for her clothes, her "fiance"(female) hops in. I think this can only get better. NOT! We chek in and the fiance (Lisa) leaves. Jenn starts a poor BBBJ and didn't even take off her granny panties. I insisted she strip and it was no turn-on. Anyway, I mount her and I'm barely able to keep it up. THEN, a knock on the door and Jenn jumps up mid-coitus and says she doesn't want Lisa to know she was having sex. After a bit she opens the door and no Lisa, just a bag with cigs. Now I tell her that she is not staying there all night since the room was in my name and we leave all in a huff. Very bizarre. BTW there were other fish to fry in that same area but by then I was burned out.

BE SAFE

Buysexual
09-26-07, 18:17
Took a scenic drive through beautiful Indiana. I got about 36 miles up 65 and started on the side roads. By then it was raining and I stopped in at the Boomer Bar and Grill and had a Hamburger and fries. I talked to the bartender Stephanie who was not bad looking but dedicated to her job of sling beer, mixing drinks, and occasionally flipping burgers.

After the rain stopped at about 3:30 pm I drove around the little neighborhood checking out the real estate and wildlife. Found a doe that looked like she just gave birth, but I didn't stop to look.

I found it a little disconcerting driving around that little neighborhood. People sitting on their porches and looking at me. I wondered if they knew I was sightseeing or what? I wondered if maybe I should sight see at night or in the morning?

Anyone have any idea of the best time to sight see there? Certainly a clear day would be better. Rain seems to keep the wildlife away.

Buysexual
09-26-07, 21:28
I had a rotten day today. I got up with taking a scenic drive in mind. I drove around OL and Smoketown and then to the 22nd street area and didn't see anything. I got bored about 1pm and decided on a lark to head to Hoosierville up North. By the time I got there it was pouring down rain and no wildlife at all. I got a hamburger, fries, and coke at Boomer's and chit chatted with the cute bartender Stephanie for an hour or so until the rain slowed to a sprinkle. I got my coke and fries for free, but she clocked out before I could ask for her number. :(

I drove around the little village there and saw a big fat doe but other than that nothing of mention.

So I cruised back to Louisville and was going down 24th almost to Bank when I saw this hot blonde. She had on what looked like blue pajama bottoms, a thong, and a white tank top. Her long blonde hair was pulled together in the middle of her back and she looked great. She was walking towards Bank and I looked over at her and she looked at me and then looked away. As I turned onto Bank I saw her duck into the side door of a Camelback Shotgun house there on the North West corner of Bank and 24th street.

When I got home I saw that she fits the description of Ms.Cash n Dash and thought I'd relay her whereabouts to anyone interested.

I went back out tonight and had no luck again in the 22nd street area and the Smoketown area, but Leo was all over Smoketown today. I even saw a fellow monger in a red truck get stopped on Shelby. He had a cop behind and another was driving up heading the wrong way on the one way just south of Oak. There was a curly haired brunette in the front seat who looked pretty clean. I imagine she could be vice. fyi.

Anyway I'm home now and all I got to show for my trouble is a receipt for 34 bucks worth of gas and a sore neck.

Hell I even went to OK on Broadway and she told me they don't give massages anymore.

Unbelievable!

Best Bet
09-28-07, 16:54
Seen her again I believe she is living off Slevin st. and 26 th st. maybe 3 or 4 houses behind the car lot. She has been sitting on the porchher name is Rip-off girl Vicky. Be careful she is cute , but total rip-off. Well to better news looked like there was some activity across from rip-off girl seen a old friend sitting out there with a new face. Also seen the girl from the news she stays at 25th and Bank st. was on porch. Not sure about her committed all those burglaries and out on $ 250 bond she may be working with her Uncle LEO. Cruised to Ormsby area and got up with blond from before and wow total difference from before , this time was excellent service total GFE. Seen BSW on Preston light skinned girl decent body she was out there forever never seen her get a date. Then the rain came and nothing was out.

Teabag X
10-02-07, 21:59
Can you guys tell me how to get from the interstate, to where the fun can be had? If possible, please include exit numbers. I also notice some writing about indiana, I-65, exit 36. Is this an area where a very large truck can move around safely, and which way do you go from the interstate at that exit?

Thanks!

Snert Cat
10-04-07, 19:42
Was out crusing lastnight looking for a reg girl that i like and came across becky on hill between 6th and 7th she was ok form a distance. hopped in the car and did the not a cop check said she was trying to make some money had some nice tits. couldnt tell she had no teeth at first till she started working on me she gave a good BBBJCIM for .2 not bad but not sure if i would ever use her again would rather have my reg

Carnicero
10-07-07, 23:01
Hey, the LMPD ripoff of "Cops" had an episode tonight with a couple of segments of Prostitution Stings. They were picking up SWs so not a reverse sting on this episode. They were wearing heavy coats so it must have been last winter. Several locations can be deduced from the show. I'm sure they will repeat the episode many times.

Thanks LMPD

Carni

PussProwler
10-10-07, 22:26
Sunday night I found Linda at 26th and Portland. She's 37yo CCL skinny wsw with black hair. She gave decent head and demanded to swallow. After a few minutes it got pretty deep. I took her back to my hotel so I could bang her. She has a clean pussy which was extemely tight. She didn't do anyting remotely sketchy or dishonest while she was there. Her price is affordable, attitude is good, so I'd recommend.

It took a lot of cruising to come up with anything in this town on Sunday night. I spent a couple of hours cruising between the Bank/Portland stroll and the Ormsby stroll. Besides Linda I only saw two other sw, both total skanks that I wouldn't let in the car. One was a lsw on Floyd and Olmsby. The other one was a 50 something not worth mentioning.

I cruised for a couple of hours Monday...nada. Car trouble Tuesday.

Wedenesday I went over the border to a small town with no name. In a rural area I found a very pretty 18yo blond sw named Britany. She charges twice the normal tution, but she's 18, super clean, pretty, with a nice body. I guess I lucked out because all the other girls out there were pretty skanky. She's pretty fresh, and said she's out a lot. She also said she's and i.v. user.

When I got back to the ville I went over to the Ormsbay stroll. I picked up a upper 30s wsw under the bridge on Floyd. Got a cbj from her for a jackson. She is very enthusiastic, with good technique. But since I wouldn't go in wo a cover, I didn't really enjoy the full effect of her bobbing and persistant slurping. She's a good provider, but I forgot her name.

If I have any more sucess I'll let you guys know.

Props to Best Bet for simplifying my prowling!

PussProwler

Louielex
10-11-07, 13:37
Was talking to a friend who is a retired cop. Said they were using Ford F150's - one with a cargo box in the back - Chrysler mini-vans, and other unusual vehicles. I swa one the other day that had Indiana plates on it! So, be careful out there.

Hizark21
10-11-07, 13:42
I have seen the cops in San Diego using the same make and model cars.

Tommya2
10-11-07, 16:26
Have not see much, tues. Saw a SW on brook she nearly spun her head all the way around when she saw me checking her out, not bad white thin mid 20's deceit face, the way she was walking had to have been high on some thing. Was gone by the time I went around the block guess some other lucky soul got her. Nothing the last 2 days also went to portland nothing must be too cold for them. Do SW have a season, or do they go to there vaction spots in Fla. Guess I will have to burn a little fuel and make a trip up north. HAPPY HAUNTING

Carnicero
10-12-07, 23:32
Went for a stroll down Ormsby early this evening. At first nothing out, then saw a pair of WSW on Preston. The chubby one whooped at me but I was not interested in her but couldn't get a look at her partner made a loop and caught up with them again on Floyd, she recognized me from the first pass and knew I was looking, she almost came running down Floyd as I tried to get away. I was after another WSW I had seen under the overpass on Oak. Short black hair, nice bod or at least the skin tight jeans made her ass look great but a real "butter face". She got scooped up at the Shell on Floyd. Made my last pass down Oak and saw a cute BBW wearing skintight white spandex pants. Got a look but wasn't sure. Then when Queen came on the radio with "Fat Bottom Girls", I had to try for her. Passed her on Floyd but didn't see her until I passed. When I saw the low cut top and big boobies hanging out I was going for it. As I looked in my rear view, the black truck behind me swooped in and got her, DAMN. Hadn't see but a couple of LE cruisers but then all of the sudden about 10PM the whole neighborhood was crawling with them. Called it a night, unsatisfied.

Play Safe

Indy Jhn11
10-14-07, 18:21
Well I hadn't been out and about for a while, so when I had some business to do in downtown old louisville this past week I got to do some cruising. I was on my way to the e-recycling center for dead computers on Merriwether. As I was going to Hill/Burnett on 3rd street saw this cute WSW walking north on 3rd. Was busy on a cell phone and didn't give me the look. Even though I was driving my nice car that day. I was tempted to holler at her but kept going. She had black hair either short or in a bun. About 5'6". Sadly she was about the best thing I saw out. I turned onto E. Burnett and then got over onto Preston. Got lost and turned onto one of the side streets near Shelby and got onto Shelby. Saw a couple BSW's on Shelby. Not interested. They didn't solicit and I didn't stop. LOL. Went over to Merriwether recycled some stuff. Then went back to Hill St. It was Hill St. Blues. Saw one girl. Not worth stopping. Dissappointing. Thought about going to BU but didn't. Not much happening at 5 PM. Although the Merriwether recycling place makes a great excuse to go cruising. LOL.

However that was part one.

Part two is about adventures north of the river.

There was a hostage case in rural area a couple weeks ago. So didn't go up that way. Instead I went to an area where I got lucky a year and a half ago. I was driving westward and northward late at night. On my way towards Bloomington.coming back from this late night voyage around 6 AM I see this cute younger BBW WSW. I would say she looked around 19 20 at most. And she had her thumb out for a ride, oh dear. Interesting and pleasurable time followed. So flash forward to last month. Got a opportunity to see if I could find Bedrock pay dirt again. And check out a little place called Hideaway Lounge. As I was driving the this little older area near this club I got to see some of the local talent wildlife. Could be another possible hotspot. Maybe not as much as rural area. But I had a good time there. Be warned, the one ways on the streets are hard to navigate though.

Discord
10-14-07, 18:55
I'm from up in Indy, but on the word of FunTongue and some good reviews on here, I sauntered down to another Texas-named locale for the first time. I had hoped that the good weather would play to my favor, but maybe everyone was in watching the game. I drove around for about half an hour just getting a feel of the layout. I was on a little time constraint, but I may be able to get down again on Monday with a little more time and hopefully a little more luck. LE isn't anywhere near what it is up in Indy, so I'm thinking it may be worth the extra drive time (and if I can luck into some of the ladies you've mentioned, then it'd be definite).

I had seen earlier that there's no real specific time that's best to hit, is that still true? I thought maybe the afternoon was another issue with my visit, but I'd seen several that noted it shouldn't be a problem. Maybe just the beginner's trials.

White
10-16-07, 13:32
Stay away from Sara up north. Only got me for $15 but I was still pissed. She looked HOT and I wasn't thinking with the right head. he's a medium build guy with dark hair. If you see them tell them I said to fuck off.

Bigjake Jones
10-16-07, 18:12
Don't know if anyone else has tried Hong Kong spa, but it is a bust. Massage only not even hand relief

Seadog
10-19-07, 00:03
Don't know if anyone else has tried Hong Kong spa, but it is a bust. Massage only not even hand reliefThey were just as bad 20 years ago. I do not understand how this place stays open.

Kygolfer77
10-21-07, 18:35
Cruised old Louisville and the Portland area and saw little and took one more turn around Oak/Ormsby area and found a WSW, 27, Jenna. Said she worked the backside at the track. I give her a 7 or 8 and did a fair BBBJCIM for a Jake and Lincoln. I 'd recommend and do her again if I see her. Wouldn't mind trying FS. Anyway I'm off for the next 2 weeks and wanted to know the best times to travel up north 34 miles or so. Where do I look once I get there? P. M. If you want to keep it off the board. Thanks and good hunting.

TNdogman
10-22-07, 13:04
How is the spa at exit 117.

Seadog
10-23-07, 22:11
How is the spa at exit 117.It's been several months since I've been there, but I must say I've always enjoyed myself every time I've visited.

True Magnum
10-28-07, 21:20
Was on Hill Street today and connected with a BSW. She was pretty wacked out on something. I don't think she would have remembered to ask for a donation, but I made sure that I showed my appreciation for a fine performance. Otherwise my concience would have bothered me.

Play it Safe!

True Magnum

Funtongue13
10-30-07, 16:19
Went up north yesterday. There had been a local crack-down recently. Not due directly to the girls, but because some local guy got cracked-out, and started shooting up his trailer before turning the gun on himself. This dude was supplying some of the skankier elements in the town; so naturally we had LE all over the area for a month.

I met up with Britney. She is still hot, young, tight, and a great value at .4 for the 1/2 1/2. 19 y.o. 5'7", 105lb, bleach-blonde curly hair, and never seems to wear panties. She squeals, moans, and likes to watch your member shoot off.

GOOD TIMES!!!

Carnicero
10-31-07, 00:01
Glad to hear the action may have resumed up north. I think I was there the night the "incident" happened. Read my post of a month or so ago. It certainly is dead on the SE side. I cruised Ormsby area for at least an hour tonight. A few girls out, some cute, but probably "local indigenous personnel" because non seem interested in the passing traffic. As a matter of fact, I didn't see a single LE on the streets, only the cruiser in the parking lot of the Shell on Floyd.

Carnicero
11-01-07, 01:11
After the dry run the other day, I thought I would try another tactic and cruise the same area right after work. Of course, first I got caught up in the traffic jam on the Waterson at 65. Right away a WSW under the overpass on Oak jumped off the sidewalk at me, waving her hand. She was very thin, looked a little tweakie, frizzy blonde hair. I couldn't stop there but wanted to see what else was available. I made several loops but didn't see anything else and didn't see where she went. She was walking towards Preston. When the kiddies came out trick or treating, I thought I should give it up before I ran one over craning to check out the action. Couldn't get her aggressive attitude out of my mind so I went back over at about 11. Made several passes but no action. Finally I went down to Hill. I have never even seen a possibly on Hill but keep seeing others have luck there but was beginning to doubt my fellow mongers. Well, I struck gold. On Hill at Seventh was an angel. Smokin light skinned BSW, very well dressed in tight designer jeans and down jacket. She was across from the bank so I couldn't figure out how to inconsipuously stop. Finally after 3 passes she walked down Hill and I got her at the first cross street to the west of 7th. She jumped right in and off we went. No real LE check. We chatted a bit. Her name is Vivaca (sp? ) and that she was from Atlanta and new to L'ville. She complained a bit about the local men (cheap). She was very cute, smooth light skin and nice lip gloss on full lips. As I said, she was very well dressed. She talked about going to a party later. I said I was looking for a private party and asked what was on the menu. She said she usually gets $+. 5 for an hour and. 5 for oral and then graphically described that. I said I was only looking to spend. 3 (I didn't think she would go for less) and she said OK. We found a parking lot down and alley and she got right to it. Only got her to pull out one boob. It was small but perky. Her techique was OK but I knew she was rushing cause she got to bobbing right away, nice slurping though. I made her work for it and when I was about to nut, I told her to pay some attention to the nads and I would cum sooner. She worked them over good and it gave me a little rest so when she got back to the main attraction I lasted a bit longer. She nodded when I asked if she would catch and never missed a beat. So I finished by giving her a good face f**k. She spit but no problem by me, it was all good. No digits but she took mine and said she would call. She also said she is usually out on Hill. Good luck to any others who get her.

Happy Hunting,

Carni

Ky Comfort
11-05-07, 20:13
I was wondering if anybody knew how safe BBBJs were.

I believe aids would be very low but what about herpies?

Looper8745
11-07-07, 03:49
This forum is deffinetly the best. I have found a worth of info and it seems the old timers on here certainly Know what's up. Well guys or and ladies out there keep it up and I hope this forum nevers goes away. Your friend and new to the hobbie hope you guys have great day and keep safe!

Ray the Hunter
11-07-07, 05:44
I was wondering if anybody knew how safe BBBJs were.

I believe aids would be very low but what about herpies?

Originally Posted by Smokey2009
i have a question for all of you. Well ive been mongering for a while now. But it wasnt until 3 weeks ago that i finally recieved a bbbjcim/ws. I never had one, and as i was done wit it i felt weird as if i should have put on the rain coat. I wanted to ask how many of you all are concerned about catchin somethin from a bbbj? I know we run the risk but, but how high is it in b-more. Should i be concerned or am i over-reacting?

Please read the answers to this question in the Baltimore MD fourm.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=3354&page=4&pp=15

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=3354&page=3&pp=15

Best Bet
11-10-07, 19:19
Was in Portland yesterday seen a friend who had been missing stopped to talk to her. She said she had just got out of prison asked her if she was working . She said she had gave up on doing dates she was going to rob dates with her boyfriend. She is 20 y/o long dirty blond hair really good looking about 5'3 has a tattoo on the side of her neck think it says Geranamo or Gemini not sure which that was new for her. She was hanging near 25th and Bank st. She had a black eye so looks like someone must have fought back. Said they were looking for a gun so dont take any chances no piece of ass is worth getting shot over. She was high as a kite when I was talking to her just out and allready going down hill.

Carnicero
11-11-07, 09:51
Took a stroll yesterday afternoon to see if there might be more action since it was relatively warm. Saw a light skinned BSW on Hill west of 7th. She was a definate, not only the look but waving for me to stop too. There was a suspected WSW on Oak, didn't catch her eye but when I circled another monger in a blue pick-up with his ATV on a trailer had stopped in the middle of traffic on 3rd and she got in. Talk about being obvious! There was also a definate very dark skinned BSW on Oak and saw her again on Preston. Got the look and she watched me as I went by looking for me to circle.

Should be the same today later on with the nice weather.

Thanks to Best Bet for the heads up on the east side.

Be Safe,

Carni

Edwardo70
11-21-07, 09:10
I have been out several times over the last week. This morning, I was on the hunt for a particular WSW who goes by Raven. It has been quite some time since I met up with her, but she gives an awe inspiring BBBJ. Anyway, no luck on finding her, but I did run accross a gal that knows her at 26th & Bank. The gal is Santana, young WSW, decent. I did not partake due to the fact I was unsure of her skills that I required. Can anyone give me a rating (1-10) on how well this gal performs? Is she safe enough? I'm a bit worried about the area due to the recent hints of "robbing".

Best Bet
11-21-07, 13:14
On a scale of 1-- 10 on performance she has to be about a 4 she has a cute face a little heavy for me. She will try to do the job but allways seems like she must have a bad gag reflex eyes nose starts running she has a hard time. There are alot better to choose from.

Edwardo70
11-23-07, 16:04
Thanks Best Bet... I've been cruising the ville for quite some time, and my attitude has changed more for quality, vs quantity. The only girl I've had any luck in find in the Portland area is Raven... She gave me her digits, but I called the following week, and of course, the cricket phone was no longer in service... I've not had a great deal of luck here in the last month or so. From what I'm gathering, the LE heat has been cranked up lately.

Hell Rayser
11-29-07, 23:33
Was in the Louisville area for work and read the board on where to info. I headed up north and went to a rural street and found Kelly, later told me her real name is Patty, 5'6" 120# early mid 20's blond very nice very sweet, smelled great gfe type experience for.5 out on some dark road in a feild. Can't wait til I am in the area again. Amazing how a little town as such a gem as her.

Ledhed
11-30-07, 23:49
Hey guys, I grew up in Louisville but have been gone for 25yrs (military) and am moving back for awhile and need some intell!

Streets/areas to look around would be great, and of course if you have any favorite gals I should look for, lay it on me.

PM would probably be best, and I will for sure return the favor! You WILL be glad you shared!

Best Bet
12-01-07, 22:13
Cruised last night not alot to choose from in the Ormsby area. Headed over to Portland and met a new friend said she has been in the area a while said her name was Lori about 30 y/o long hair had it braided somehow up front gave one of the best BJ I ever had. Really took direction nice and didnt even talk $$$ up front just got down to work gave her .2 for the bbbjcim. Picked her up at 26th /Main area would repeat with her if possible.