PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

LouVegas
05-24-11, 05:31
Seen alot of action the past few days between the rain. Cruised thru the Ormsby area and seen Tall Mellisa on Preston damn them big ole dick sucking lips she has. Seen 3 BSW over there seems to be a few more of them over there lately. Also seen that Punk Rocker looking Kelly think thats her name. Also seen Red she was actually walking in a full damn downpour shower now thats comentment to your job just wish she did a little better service. Headed over to 4th St area and seen they were either Louisvilles ugliest SW or they were TS / TV but damn they were scary. In Portland the damn rain really had them out bigtime seen Heather over on 22nd St looks like she is back working she tried to flag me down as I went by. Also seen Blonde Tracy damn she gives a hell of a BBBJCIM she really does a great job. Also seen the older Red head down on 25th. And Pocahontas was out of her tee pee creeping around on 26th St.What time are you hitting the streets? I've had terrible luck going out late at nights.

Coloice
05-24-11, 21:16
http://apps.corrections.ky.gov/KOOL/ioffres.asp?Inm=100488&Action=Detail&Pagenum=1

So that is where she went.

Partay
05-24-11, 23:17
Was in the Portland area early this morning and cruised for a bit. Saw WSW on 26th around Griffith (Dark hair, maybe 5'2", mid 20's, heavy set). Made the loop and she was gone. Saw her a few minutes later down a side street. By the time I got back around she was gone again. Saw another WSW standing in a yard on I believe Slevin (probably on the wrong side of 40, 5'6", brown hair, bigger girl). By this time I was needing to get to work so no time to spare. Around 11:30 going to lunch and saw a possible WSW sitting on a porch on Portland between 18th and 20th. Gave me the look, but I had passengers and couldn't stop. Quick lunch and finished up work. Cruised Portland again and saw nothing. Then headed over to OL and saw nothing there either. Decided at that time to try 7th street clubs.

Best Bet
05-24-11, 23:32
What time are you hitting the streets? I've had terrible luck going out late at nights.Seen all the action in Portland it was late night. But the same ones you see at 3 pm will be out at 3am they aint got no schedule they out when ever the mood hits them.

LouVegas
05-26-11, 20:49
Seen all the action in Portland it was late night. But the same ones you see at 3 pm will be out at 3am they aint got no schedule they out when ever the mood hits them.Thanks for that info, I'm going to try earlier afternoon's and see if I can get lucky.

Seenitall
05-27-11, 09:30
I was making the Ornsby loop last evening about 11:00 and saw a very heavy WSW under the overpass on Ornsby. She gave me a wave, but was too heavy for my taste. I did not see any other providers.

Hits50
05-27-11, 12:29
Seen a older blonde WSW at 7th and hill, was wearing a light blue top and white shorts. Was real leary of picking anybody at that spot, so I passed. Any one know about that one? She looked older or worn out. Also seen a BSW at.

I believe at the corner of 16th and hill. A little on the plump side. I was more less scouting by then and did not bite.

Partay
05-27-11, 18:36
I saw nothing. Nada. Zero. Zilch. The was between 3:30 and 4:00. Only 1 uncle in the neighborhood also. Strange.

Member #4157
05-28-11, 01:24
Anyone see or pick up the young lady on Ormbsy tonight. I saw her initially on Ormbsy between Jackson and Preston about an hour or so before it starting getting dark, like around 8 PM I guess. She later went to the store and came back and sat down in front of a house around there. I'm a bad judge of ages but she looked anywhere from 20-28 years old. She has kind of short curly hair that is dark, she has curves, and she had on jeans and a white shirt that showed cleavage. I thought for sure she was a civilian but I saw someone drop her off and then I saw her get picked up again later by a definite monger in a truck. She was very cute to be honest and again, pretty young. When I saw her get dropped off the last time she went into the house so I guess she lives there or knows people there.

She really did look like a civilian and even had a nice phone and everything. I'm guessing she is a rarity out there and was just hard up for money. Those are the best kind imo.

Anyone? PM if you want.

Funtongue13
05-28-11, 10:51
Well,

I have re-entered the action in the little town up north, and saw some decent action: Redhead Nikki is out, and working with Becky / Becca, I saw Brittany with her mom Dora, but they are only seeing past regulars if they recognize you from their car. There is also: Paula, Kelsey, and Lisa walking around. I visited 5 of these over the past two weeks. No reliable digits from any of them. I wouldn't give mine out to Brittany due to bad experience with that in the past.

Partay
05-28-11, 23:22
Went to Bats game with son tonight. Left and drove south on Preston. Saw probable BSW around Oak St. Little chunky, big booty, big rack. She was watching traffic pretty closely. Stopped to get gas on Arthur St. And saw a possible WSW hanging around in front of the motel. Thin, Daisy Duke shorts, green t-shirt. Maybe a B-cup.

Hits50
05-29-11, 02:58
Was turning right on 4th steet from m street and drove by possible SW, a long haired blonde, a little on the heavy side.

Heading up m st. From 4th and as I turned and saw a thin, long haired brunette walking toward winkler. Finally I saw on the left side as I went toward central a heavy set brown haired girl walking in the same direction. This was between 5 and 6 in the Sat. Morning. I am wondering if anyone seen them and if they know more about them.

Are they real and maybe a name and rating if possible from my description? If not thanks anyway and be careful.

Member #4157
05-29-11, 03:23
Went to Bats game with son tonight. Left and drove south on Preston. Saw probable BSW around Oak St. Little chunky, big booty, big rack. She was watching traffic pretty closely. Stopped to get gas on Arthur St. And saw a possible WSW hanging around in front of the motel. Thin, Daisy Duke shorts, green t-shirt. Maybe a B-cup.Damn, I really need to make a habit of checking out arthur street. I bet that girl was working. If you look at the CJ crime reports, there's been several busts in the past over there right at those motels. I think many of them are internet girls but it's all the same in my eyes.

Tonight I saw a fair amount of SW action in OL / the Ormsby area, and I also checked out Hill and Dixie. I saw Red with a short kind of cute, middle aged BSW, I saw punk rocker Kelly who is looking less punk rockish these days, I saw big lips Melissa, I saw a BSW on Floyd by the gas stations, and I saw a tall skinny BSW with slicked back hair. I forget her name but I've been with her in the past and the service was no good. I also saw a younger BSW whose name I can't remember either. She's nothing to write home about at all but she has been hanging around OL a whole lot recently. I saw a couple other BSWs that aren't worth mentioning either. Finally, I saw older Lisa, WSW, with the short black hair. I think her name is Lisa? And also, I saw a blonde possible SW who I've seen a few other times in recent weeks. She wears jeans, has a pretty nice body, looks kind of like a civilian to be honest, but she also dresses pretty sexy. She usually is wearing big sunglasses and looks pretty attractive. If anyone has any info on her than please share, and I'm still looking for info on the unknown SW I saw yesterday.

Later I checked out Hill and saw nothing, and then I cruised down to Dixie where I saw a couple BSWs. One of them was pretty cute.

The LEO presence was pretty mild tonight. Stay safe everyone.

JustCallMeJ
05-29-11, 04:26
Went to the Bats game also, with the wife and she would not let me check out any SW's?

Went out cruising Friday night and saw the attractive blonde in the white shirt and to be honest I thought she was a TGTBT! Especially standing on the corner like that! Saw tons of LEO out in all locations Friday night! Happy hunting and be safe.

J

Damn, I really need to make a habit of checking out arthur street. I bet that girl was working. If you look at the CJ crime reports, there's been several busts in the past over there right at those motels. I think many of them are internet girls but it's all the same in my eyes.

Tonight I saw a fair amount of SW action in OL / the Ormsby area, and I also checked out Hill and Dixie. I saw Red with a short kind of cute, middle aged BSW, I saw punk rocker Kelly who is looking less punk rockish these days, I saw big lips Melissa, I saw a BSW on Floyd by the gas stations, and I saw a tall skinny BSW with slicked back hair. I forget her name but I've been with her in the past and the service was no good. I also saw a younger BSW whose name I can't remember either. She's nothing to write home about at all but she has been hanging around OL a whole lot recently. I saw a couple other BSWs that aren't worth mentioning either. Finally, I saw older Lisa, WSW, with the short black hair. I think her name is Lisa? And also, I saw a blonde possible SW who I've seen a few other times in recent weeks. She wears jeans, has a pretty nice body, looks kind of like a civilian to be honest, but she also dresses pretty sexy. She usually is wearing big sunglasses and looks pretty attractive. If anyone has any info on her than please share, and I'm still looking for info on the unknown SW I saw yesterday.

Later I checked out Hill and saw nothing, and then I cruised down to Dixie where I saw a couple BSWs. One of them was pretty cute.

The LEO presence was pretty mild tonight. Stay safe everyone.

Jjwilly
05-30-11, 18:32
Cruised Portland, and OL. No luck at all, LEO's everywhere. Saw a very cute BSW on Hill Street and 12th. Gave me the wave, but just as I was ready to pull over saw LEO coming down Hill. When I went back she was gone. Too bad too because she was young with pigtails and short shorts. Don't know if she was picked up by someone else or scared off by LEO.

Then drove to Portland and saw nothing, LEO was everywhere. Gave up and went home. Damn Don't they have anything better to do than hassle girls tryng to make a living. It's got to get better, but for now it seems all they want to do is hassle the girls and scare off the players.

Be carefjulout there.

Willy

Partay
05-30-11, 19:37
Was out this afternoon between 5:30 and 6:30. Cruised OL and east of 65. Saw nothing. Headed for Portland. Saw possible WSW, blond, pigtails on Portland just west of 22nd. By the time I looped she was gone. Cruised a bit and saw nothing else. Went back by blondies area and saw her sitting on porch right behind convenience store. But there was a cop sitting in the parking lot who had possibly seen me go by twice already. Didn't want to be too obvious. Came back up 23rd and she was still on porch but never looked my way. By this time cop was gone, so I made loop again. This time she was gone.

I am just starting to look into the SW scene, having spent most of my time in SC. Have not had any luck so far. Other than reading the 22 rules (which I have done often) , any advice.

Raider4021
05-30-11, 20:19
Saw here on Ormbsy Sat Sunday afternoon, and she was great.

Just ask her for the digits and she will give them.

Indyjim1970
05-31-11, 13:18
I wouldn't give mine out to Brittany due to bad experience with that in the past.I had to block her number but then she would call from another phone. She has not called in a while maybe I will try and find her, did she have her baby yet?

Funtongue13
05-31-11, 17:12
I had to block her number but then she would call from another phone. She has not called in a while maybe I will try and find her, did she have her baby yet?Yeah I hear you. She lost the phone with her contacts in it though. She had her baby about over a year ago, and of course cps is on her case.

Best Bet
06-01-11, 09:16
Headed out to Ormsby area and there was a few to choose from. Seen a heavy set Blonde maybe 30's on Preston she is out there from time to time. Seen several BSW and 3 TS / TV they were on Ormsby. Also seen a Blonde WSW on Brook ST she had long hair dressed good her face was a little ruff. Headed over to 4th St and seen a WSW dark hair she was a little ruff looking so passed.

Thedudes
06-01-11, 10:29
Went out last nite about midnight for the 3rd time (1st 2 just looked around getting a feel) didn't see much at all. Went down 3rd and saw 2 WSW around central maybe 1 was small little thing and other was tall and little chunky, was gone when I looped around to pick 1up. Rode around winkler area didn't see anything so went down Dixie and saw just 1 big BSW then went to Portland, went up 26th and bank and a few other streets with seeing anything and called it a nite.

Not sure if I am in the right areas so if anyone can steer me to better areas let me know please.

JustCallMeJ
06-01-11, 10:55
Went out cruising after midnight last night and saw activity in all places! Portland saw Heather 26 yo WSW on 22nd. Saw a blonde on 25th and slevin that I do not know her name but have seen reports about! Old Louisville Sarah 41 yo WSW with blonde hair is back on the trail! Saw punk rock Kelli with red hair! Down On 3rd street I saw a wow Blonde WSW (?) 9 looks 7 body strolling with her big gulp at 0230! There were way to many other hobbyist circling her for my liking and I had never seen her before so I left! 3rd st 1 block from winkler toward central in the Big Brick (church)? I swear there were a couple of WSW sitting up there because they would be there and be gone. There and gone. Wondering if them guys are running a working girl house out of there (?) Naaah would be a horrible location! Anyways I also saw LEO activity in all locations and they seem to be doing that agressive policing thing so Be careful and Happy hunting

J

Indyjim1970
06-01-11, 11:26
Yeah I hear you. She lost the phone with her contacts in it though. She had her baby about over a year ago, and of course cps is on her case.She was pregnant again recently, I think she was due in May.

Tortellini
06-01-11, 12:42
Thanks for the posts. Called Tracy a few nights ago and saw her across the river. As usual, gave a very deep, non rushed BBBJCIM and took a huge load. She was naked, DDs and was only wearing a thong. Pretty extreme.

Been trying to reach Keisha, yet is not answering her phone. She gives a slightly better BJ than Tracy. Helps with no gag reflex. Will have to take a drive down Oak.

Ran into a very cute BSW named Stephanie who hangs out by Jefferson and 19th. She has a really tight ass, A cup rack who will suck every drop out of you. Will repeat.

Occasionally see Jessica, late 20s, black girl, nonsw, who has a very tight size 6 frame. Yet, does not like the babies in her mouth. LOL.

Streets are getting busy. Anyone have Melissa's digits to trade?

Be safe

Funtongue13
06-01-11, 16:05
She was pregnant again recently, I think she was due in May.Interesting. SHe did have a poochy stomach. Maybe she did pop one out recently. Still tight pussy though.

Bud96
06-01-11, 18:57
Was on my way to a meeting around 5 PM and thought that I could drive by Cassandra's for a quicky. On my way there I saw 2 young white girls walking south on third. Both had a nice body, but the girl that was wearing the pink T-shirt with very short shorts had a very tight body. They waved Hi so I decided to try to offer them a ride. Unfortunately they both said no. But I was wondering, did any of you get lucky and happen to get a yes from them?

Best Bet
06-02-11, 08:45
Well made a ride thru Portland yesterday seen the older Red on 25th St. Also seen 2 heavy set WSW on 26th St on 25th St seen Cindy the one who use to hang with Amanda oh how I miss Amanda. Headed over to 4th St and seen a dark haired WSW about 25y / o said her name was Nicole she was well worth the. 25

Geneva54
06-02-11, 12:25
Spent some time on 7th as I reported and then looked for some street action.

I didn't see one person out. Maye I'm looking in the wrong places. Is there more activity around Portland area?

JustCallMeJ
06-02-11, 15:57
Spent some time on 7th as I reported and then looked for some street action.

I didn't see one person out. Maye I'm looking in the wrong places. Is there more activity around Portland area?Look in Portland from 22nd to 26th between Bank and Main! Also, try 3rd street between Watterson X-way and Southern Pkwy! I like late nights personally, but alot of guys go different times! Good luck and be careful!

James Doe69
06-02-11, 21:34
Well made a ride thru Portland yesterday seen the older Red on 25th St. Also seen 2 heavy set WSW on 26th St on 25th St seen Cindy the one who use to hang with Amanda oh how I miss Amanda. Headed over to 4th St and seen a dark haired WSW about 25y / o said her name was Nicole she was well worth the. 25What did becum of Amanda?

Kygolfer77
06-02-11, 22:37
Picked up WSW and thought she said her name was tracy. White, mid 30's, thin, maybe 5' 3". Nice BBBJCIMWS for. 2 +.1 for a tip. DT and took her time. Would highly recommend.

Newrules01
06-02-11, 22:54
Well made a ride thru Portland yesterday seen the older Red on 25th St. Also seen 2 heavy set WSW on 26th St on 25th St seen Cindy the one who use to hang with Amanda oh how I miss Amanda. Headed over to 4th St and seen a dark haired WSW about 25y / o said her name was Nicole she was well worth the. 25Nicole is definetly worth the time and funds.

Newrules01
06-02-11, 23:06
Seen a older blonde WSW at 7th and hill, was wearing a light blue top and white shorts. Was real leary of picking anybody at that spot, so I passed. Any one know about that one? She looked older or worn out. Also seen a BSW at.

I believe at the corner of 16th and hill. A little on the plump side. I was more less scouting by then and did not bite. The plump WSW that hangs at 16th and Hill is Shelby and she gives a very good and wet BBBJCIM.

Best Bet
06-02-11, 23:09
What did becum of Amanda?Well I use to love to "becum" in her. Then she went to stay with her Uncle Leo and may be gone for some time.

Newrules01
06-02-11, 23:10
I normally go crusing at night so that I can pull over in a dark place and handle business. I see a lot of SW out during the day, but I'm kind of leary about being seen and getting caught. Any advice from anyone who normally get action during the day and parks?

Member #4157
06-03-11, 20:12
Picked up WSW and thought she said her name was tracy. White, mid 30's, thin, maybe 5' 3". Nice BBBJCIMWS for. 2 +.1 for a tip. DT and took her time. Would highly recommend.I've been trying to find this woman. There's been other reports about her too and she sounds right up my alley. What time did you find her? Late night?

Thanks in advance

Member #4157
06-04-11, 04:26
Picked her up tonight, late night. Holy shit was she cracked out. She was like twitching and stuff.

She's not bad looking but thin as a rail. There's some past reports about her ripping people off and pulling shady shit. She's never done that to me but I guess you should use your good sense when dealing with her. She's pretty nice but service was not good. Her being so messed up surely didn't help.

Also saw punk rock Kelly and several other SWs, none worth mentioning. I did see a decent one in Portland though but I couldn't get to her. I also saw Keisha earlier today on Floyd but she darted into a house.

Best Bet
06-04-11, 10:01
Well there are more and more out there to choose from. Seen Cindy down on 25th St also seen several on 26th St there is a mixed girl forgot her name but she had put on some weight she allways did a great job.

Tortellini
06-05-11, 11:35
Made my rounds this morning and was very quiet. Headed to Old Louisville, Ormsby / Preston and eventually across 3rd street. I noticed this cute red head (potential SW) walking with this man. I really liked her red heels and she could probably give a very deep blowjob. Did not have time to stop. And, never ventured around Portland.

Weather is getting warmer. Be safe.

Newrules01
06-05-11, 15:55
Well there are more and more out there to choose from. Seen Cindy down on 25th St also seen several on 26th St there is a mixed girl forgot her name but she had put on some weight she allways did a great job.What does Cindy look like? Do you a pic?

Mike9876
06-05-11, 18:06
I just moved here from Texas. Where is a good place to start. I saw some old post on a couple Keshia and Arianna. I had heard awhile back that she was working in a crack house a couple of hours a day but that she was very good at what she does. I saw the post on Keshia and the area she works. Any digits for the two of them. Are does anyone have any digits that they care to share. Please PM if you care to.

Thanks,

Mike

LouVegas
06-06-11, 13:39
Finally got lucky last night and saw something out. It was Sunday night around 10:30-midnight, saw a BSW on 4th near winkler. Also saw another WSW orsmby near preston, probably about a 6-7 on the SW scale. Didn't partkae cause she had a belly, skinny everywhere except there.

Partay
06-06-11, 23:46
cruised portland and ol tonight starting around 5:30. saw nothing out. well, to be fair i thought i saw two smking hot bsw. but upon closer inspection i think they were **** jailbait, so i moved on. have not seen much out lately. is it just me or are things slower than they should be.

Best Bet
06-07-11, 09:25
Well hooked up with her again Sunday she was her normal self she can be a little out of it sometimes. Still trying to hook up with Nicole again but have had no luck.

Indy Jhn11
06-07-11, 11:12
Thanks to those who've shared info, I found lots of action in a hot little

Town up north. Guess now that things are heating up or hot, it's got.

The ladies out strutting around. Several more than I've seen there in a while.

Can PM for more details.

Tortellini
06-07-11, 20:21
Ran into Sarah a few nights ago, and snapped this picture of her. She used to be a bbbjcimws rock star about 1 1/2 years ago, now she looks cracked out of her mind. To the best of my knowledge, Sarah has some kind of STD based on the previous posts. I could be wrong, and need to do some research.

My recommendation is to stay away.

Member #4157
06-07-11, 22:15
Finally got lucky last night and saw something out. It was Sunday night around 10:30-midnight, saw a BSW on 4th near winkler. Also saw another WSW orsmby near preston, probably about a 6-7 on the SW scale. Didn't partkae cause she had a belly, skinny everywhere except there.Pretty sure I saw this same WSW you're talking about here, tonight sometime between 8-9PM. She was wearing shorts and a white shirt, probably in her mid 20s and she had kind of big lips. She was pretty skinny and decent looking, but her pouch was big. Other than her, there was a decent amount of action but none I wanted to pick up. Punk rock Kelly was walking around with blonde Sarah for awhile and then I guess Sarah got picked up cause then I saw Kelly by herself. Sarah is not bad looking but kind of a mess and really skinny. She was wearing a skirt tonight though and looked pretty cute so I may try FS with her sometime in the future if the mood strikes. Be careful though and make sure to follow the rules with her. I also saw Red and a couple BSWs too.

I picked up Keisha on Saturday and the service was exceptional as always. I'm still looking for OL Tracy but have had no luck.

BTW, I've been out of town for the past few days but I made a stop in Cinci on my way home over the weekend, and I checked out the scene, around 1PM. I'm not that familiar with the area but a quick gander at their forum gave me some ideas of places to check out. I cruised through Over the Rhine and McMicken Street and I saw quite a bit of SWs, mainly BSWs. I guess LEO is supposed to be hot in the area but I really didn't see many at all. I stopped for one BSW but shit got a little sketch so I quickly abandoned ship. Anyways, I figured I would mention all this in case anyone wanted to take a trip up there.

Speaking of BSWs, you guys should check out the Pomona SW forum. Wow. I love going over there just to look at the pictures. . . Some of the best action I've ever seen, ladies of all types. I'm going to have to make a trip over there sometime.

LouVegas
06-08-11, 10:45
Yea it was the same WSW I was talking about. Guess I showed up just a little bit too late to see all the rest of the action.

Pretty sure I saw this same WSW you're talking about here, tonight sometime between 8-9PM. She was wearing shorts and a white shirt, probably in her mid 20s and she had kind of big lips. She was pretty skinny and decent looking, but her pouch was big. Other than her, there was a decent amount of action but none I wanted to pick up. Punk rock Kelly was walking around with blonde Sarah for awhile and then I guess Sarah got picked up cause then I saw Kelly by herself. Sarah is not bad looking but kind of a mess and really skinny. She was wearing a skirt tonight though and looked pretty cute so I may try FS with her sometime in the future if the mood strikes. Be careful though and make sure to follow the rules with her. I also saw Red and a couple BSWs too.

I picked up Keisha on Saturday and the service was exceptional as always. I'm still looking for OL Tracy but have had no luck.

Member #4157
06-08-11, 10:57
Ran into Sarah a few nights ago, and snapped this picture of her. She used to be a bbbjcimws rock star about 1 1/2 years ago, now she looks cracked out of her mind. To the best of my knowledge, Sarah has some kind of STD based on the previous posts. I could be wrong, and need to do some research.

My recommendation is to stay away. Gross.

Guess I won't be messing with her. I saw her yesterday and she looked pretty cute.

Newrules01
06-08-11, 23:44
Well hooked up with her again Sunday she was her normal self she can be a little out of it sometimes. Still trying to hook up with Nicole again but have had no luck.DO you have digits for Keisha?

Newrules01
06-08-11, 23:47

My recommendation is to stay away. Yes she use to give a great BBBJCIM. Where area did you see her at?

Member #4157
06-09-11, 23:29
Well, finally found her tonight in OL. Def one of my favorite SWs ever! I had to use my head a little to get to her though cause she initially went to the Shell station to meet another monger, obviously on a planned date. I really wanted to meet her though so I decided to wait around and hope she'd get dropped back off in the area. My spider sense was really kicking I guess cause in the meantime I saw Keisha and a few other SWs which I totally passed on. My patience paid off cause I saw the car drive off in the distance so I figured she must have been dropped off somewhere in the area. I did a couple laps and finally caught up with her near Preston.

What a gem. I initially went for the BBBJ but her vag was so nice that I had to go for FS. It was great. She has a nice spinner body, great legs, nice ass, little perky tits, and is pretty darn cute too. The best part about her though imo is her attitude. She is very friendly, totally cool, and not ghetto at all. To be honest, she really shouldnt be out on the streets. If you find her definitely treat her nice. I really hope to find her again myself.

Best Bet
06-10-11, 07:43
Well was over on 4th St and seen a old face in a new place. Tall Mellisa was over there and had a dirty blonde friend with her would have liked to got up with the friend but made a block and came back around and they were gone. Was really over there looking for Nicole but she seems to have disappeared.

Fatboy Riderky
06-10-11, 10:26
Met up with Lynn from the chatline yesterday in hotel in Indiana. She is waaayyyy to skinny. Dunno if it is anorexia or drug use. .80 for whatever you want. Anyway did not have a cover so settled on BBBJCIMWS. Very GOOD BJ IMO. Seniors PM for digits.

Thedudes
06-10-11, 19:07
Made a trip around Preston and Ormsby area last nite, didn't see much saw what I think may have been a BSW and and WSW but may have been a little young. Saw a BSW a little later but did not stop. Looped around the area for awhile with no luck so drove around 3rd and the areas around that and didn't see a thing. Also looped around the 4th and Winkler area and was bare. Did see 2 women that were walking from the gas station but when I got back close to them the were walking into a house.

Not sure if my timing or the days I am going is off but have had no luck at all, so If anyone could give a little advice I would be greatful.

I have every intention on posting pic's if I can every get the chance also (not sure that matters but figure might help get some advice so.

Tortellini
06-11-11, 13:35
Saw 2 very very cute girls yesterday. First, I saw Keisha walking on Oak with her friend Dustin. She gave me a huge smile and hoped in my car. Guys you will NOT find her out on Oak past 6 pm. Found a place to park so I could RAM my cock in the back of her throat. Was extreme. She swallowed every drop Great to see her.

Next, a senior member was kind enough to forward Kathy's digits. I called and asked if she wanted to hang and she said sure. OMG, when I saw her, I thought she was sooo cute. She is early 20s. 5'5".120 lbs and long muscular legs. Wow. We found a place to park and can suck very well. She said she is a country girl who knows how to please. Kathy could not DT like Keisha and could not take the load in her mouth. She has a great personality and will take her for FS one day. Few hours later I called her to get together for another BBBJ. Next time I need to get some heels for that FS session.

Oh yea, Keisha put my anaconda and both balls in her month at the same time. Was unreal.

Be safe.

Best Bet
06-11-11, 21:40
Well made a quick pass thru Portland seen the heavy set light skinned BSW headed over towards Speedway and hooked up with Heather she isn't as bad as she use to be "yet".

Partay
06-12-11, 17:36
I live in LaGrange and last night I couldn't sleep. Around 2:00am I decided to head out to Wally World to get some groceries. Stopped at gas station next to waffle house to fill up. Was approached by a a gal who was wondering if I could give her a ride. When I asked where she said anywhere I wanted and gave me a look that spoke volumes. She hopped in and we drove over to parking lot of nearby motel. Wanted $100 for FS but I couldn't stay out that long without arousing suspicion. Wanted $50 for BBBJCIM in car-settled for $30. Average skills. When I asked about digits she said she was just passing through town. Boyfriend (I assume she meant pimp) was in their room at motel. They were traveling around with no real destination. Said they never stay more than 2 nights in same town before moving on. Said they were headed south. Suggested they try Arthur Street or Fern Valley Road area, then gave her directions. She was probably 25, dirty blond. 5'5". Carrying a few extra pounds, but not too big. About a be-cup. Friend of mine recounted a similar story at the Speedway across the street a few years ago. Interstate convenience stores might be the new hot spots.

Newrules01
06-12-11, 21:02
Yes she use to give a great BBBJCIM. Where area did you see her at?I saw Sarah walking down 1st Street in Old Louisville 2 days ago with an older Black guy. She didn't look bad she was clean and wearing a blur jean skirt. She has gotten really skinny. Her face is suck in.

Newrules01
06-12-11, 21:05
Has any senior member got digits for Cindy in Portland? I haven't seen her in a while also any digits for Barbi?

Newrules01
06-12-11, 21:23
Well, finally found her tonight in OL. Def one of my favorite SWs ever! I had to use my head a little to get to her though cause she initially went to the Shell station to meet another monger, obviously on a planned date. I really wanted to meet her though so I decided to wait around and hope she'd get dropped back off in the area. My spider sense was really kicking I guess cause in the meantime I saw Keisha and a few other SWs which I totally passed on. My patience paid off cause I saw the car drive off in the distance so I figured she must have been dropped off somewhere in the area. I did a couple laps and finally caught up with her near Preston.

What a gem. I initially went for the BBBJ but her vag was so nice that I had to go for FS. It was great. She has a nice spinner body, great legs, nice ass, little perky tits, and is pretty darn cute too. The best part about her though imo is her attitude. She is very friendly, totally cool, and not ghetto at all. To be honest, she really shouldn't be out on the streets. If you find her definitely treat her nice. I really hope to find her again myself. I'm not sure what Tracey looks like could you describe her?

Newrules01
06-12-11, 21:25
Well was over on 4th St and seen a old face in a new place. Tall Mellisa was over there and had a dirty blonde friend with her would have liked to got up with the friend but made a block and came back around and they were gone. Was really over there looking for Nicole but she seems to have disappeared.I might be able to get Nicole digits.

Best Bet
06-12-11, 23:26
I'm not sure what Tracey looks like could you describe her?5'4' 100lbs reddish hair about 30y / o and she is a 10 on service the best.

Tortellini
06-13-11, 08:02
Though Renee is in jail for about 5 years, here is a photo of her.

She was definitely one of the top 5.

Seenitall
06-13-11, 13:15
I made several passes through OL on Saturday at midnight and saw nothing. Not even on Ormsby. Headed south and cruised Third and Fourth streets all the way to the Watterson. Still nothing. Maybe I need to start trying the side streets. I am on a long cold streak.

Member #4157
06-13-11, 14:53
Though Renee is in jail for about 5 years, here is a photo of her.

She was definitely one of the top 5. Good ole renee. Always will have a special place in my heart.

I see she's walking into that house on Gwendolyn.

BlackOnDemand
06-13-11, 16:25
Hit up the line yesterday to see who was on. Listened to the greeting and end up meeting a BSW named tracey. Was kind of skeptic at first because she lives in the newburg area close to where they busted the house for trafficking. With a little talking, decided to meet her.

She looked better than the picture she sent me (a first) She a nice thick BSW with a phatty and I mean phatty. 40 for bbjcim or. 65 for FS. Decided to partake in FS. 65. After cop check, Spent about 20 mins trying to get it in. The lightsaber was rock hard but it wouldn't fit. Yes I kid you not she is that tight. Unleashed the force, in less than 3 mins. Had to repeat this time a while longer. Really amazin, got so wet and it was so tight, the condom almost got stuckin her a couple of times. She wouldn't let go. Definitely worth the damage and a nice personality. That bubble and tight hole is to die for. Have her number, (PM me for it) if you decided to call tell her she gave it to you from vibeline.

Looks- 7. 5.

Attitude- 10.

Service-10.

One thing I did want to ask is, does anyone kno about SW's walking down preston near the mall and long john slivers at night. Met a 2 females walking near Golden Corral. Hot BSW and WSW spinners. BSW offered me. 35 for BBBJCIM, decided not to partake because of LE in the area. But I wish I would have got her number we could of had alot of fun. Mane what a body.

Member #4157
06-13-11, 22:09
I'm pretty sure this is the same SW that Glenjammin spotted and mentioned in a recent post and who I said was probably the same girl who I had seen. I obviously missed the key part of the photo, her face, but those who have seen her or picked her up will probably be able to decipher who it is by the part that I did capture. She looks like she's in her late 20s, she's got big lips, dark hair, she's usually wearing shorts and has a purse (exactly like the photo), she's not too bad looking, and she's got a decent body overall except for her big pouch. I have been seeing her a lot recently in OL, pretty much everytime I've gone out almost. I haven't picked her up myself but I saw someone scoop her today, I saw someone pick her up the other day too, and I would imagine someone on here has picked her up as well. I guess I passed on her because of her belly, but if she gives good service then I guess I'll give her a shot. Anyone?

Best Bet
06-14-11, 08:46
Well hooked up with a WSW on Rowan St last night got the BBBJ for the. 20 she was about 5'5' 125 lbs had a thick booty dark hair.

Seenitall
06-14-11, 12:17
Cruising 3rd street around 7:00 last evening and saw a 30 something skinny white female in a short skirt sitting on some steps. Stopped down the street, lit up a smoke and took a stroll her way. Just stopped to talk with her for a moment and soon she and I were taking a ride. For. 3 she gave me road head. BBBJCIMWS. I tried to get some digits but she has no phone, but told me she sits outside on nice evenings.

Member #4157
06-14-11, 15:30
Cruising 3rd street around 7:00 last evening and saw a 30 something skinny white female in a short skirt sitting on some steps. Stopped down the street, lit up a smoke and took a stroll her way. Just stopped to talk with her for a moment and soon she and I were taking a ride. For. 3 she gave me road head. BBBJCIMWS. I tried to get some digits but she has no phone, but told me she sits outside on nice evenings.Solid work. Was it in front of those apartments on the left side by chance, a block or 2 before you hit Kroger.

I've seen girls sitting over there before but just thought they were civilians

LouVegas
06-14-11, 19:30
Well drove around from 2:00-3:30 yesterday. I was disappointed that I didn't see Keisha, but there were some providers walking around yesterday. Saw a girl with blondish / brown hair on oak, wearing dark colors and sunglasses, skinny girl for the most part, and look like she may have been mixed white / black girl. Saw 2 WSW on ormsby east of preston, both were thicker brunette's, possibly sisters. Also saw another WSW on 4th street near winkler. Wish I would've had time to pick one of them up, but I already had a date set up for the day.

Seenitall
06-14-11, 21:51
Woody. Yep, that is the place. I am sure most of the women are civilians, but sometimes you get lucky. You just need to start a conversation and go with the flow.

Best Bet
06-15-11, 10:22
Cruising 3rd street around 7:00 last evening and saw a 30 something skinny white female in a short skirt sitting on some steps. Stopped down the street, lit up a smoke and took a stroll her way. Just stopped to talk with her for a moment and soon she and I were taking a ride. For. 3 she gave me road head. BBBJCIMWS. I tried to get some digits but she has no phone, but told me she sits outside on nice evenings.Damn I have tried like 5 times to pick her up she just sits there on her ass. Pull up out front wave for her to come down and nothing. Guess I may have to take up smoking and walk down and see her.

Best Bet
06-15-11, 10:32
Well there was alot to choose from yesterday seen Tracy and the Light skinned heavy set SW damn she has some big tits she was standing in the road rubbing her nipples. Also seen Heather out in front of her place. Seen a few ruff looking WSW on 26th St. Headed over to 4th St was looking for Nicole she has disappeared have not seen her since are date. Headed down 3rd and there was that damn ***** sitting out in front of her apartment but I had tried in the past to pick her up so didn't even try. May give her a shot the next time I see her.

Slick Dick
06-15-11, 11:13
Cruising 3rd street around 7:00 last evening and saw a 30 something skinny white female in a short skirt sitting on some steps. Stopped down the street, lit up a smoke and took a stroll her way. Just stopped to talk with her for a moment and soon she and I were taking a ride. For. 3 she gave me road head. BBBJCIMWS. I tried to get some digits but she has no phone, but told me she sits outside on nice evenings.Whereabouts on 3rd?

LouVegas
06-15-11, 15:07
Whereabouts on 3rd?Right by the Kroger off of the expressway I'm assuming.

Best Bet
06-15-11, 21:54
From here out I will be calling myself the Marlboro Man until I hook up with that SW on 3rd St. She was out there again this evening but damn she will not get off her ass scared if I walk up there she will want to do the BJ right there on the sidewalk. Cruised thru Portland and seen Both the Heathers out and about. Also seen the heavier WSW on 26th St. And the Light skinned BSW was out and about she had on the same damn cloths the past 3 days. Seen the girl from Rowan with the big ass on 26th as well. Tracy was out on 25th by the time I get around she was gone.

Member #4157
06-15-11, 22:57
From here out I will be calling myself the Marlboro Man until I hook up with that SW on 3rd St. She was out there again this evening but damn she will not get off her ass scared if I walk up there she will want to do the BJ right there on the sidewalk. Cruised thru Portland and seen Both the Heathers out and about. Also seen the heavier WSW on 26th St. And the Light skinned BSW was out and about she had on the same damn cloths the past 3 days. Seen the girl from Rowan with the big ass on 26th as well. Tracy was out on 25th by the time I get around she was gone.LOL. Sounds like Portland is the spot these days.

Partay
06-15-11, 23:23
Cruised OL after leaving the club on Poplar Level. Saw several BSW and WSW om 1st. 2nd and 3rd. Then noticed they were walking a dog, or pushing strollers. Guess they were just dressed like SW's. Went east on Ormsby and saw an older rough looking brunette. 45+. She hollered every time I drove by. Saw nothing else in the area and decided I wasn't that hard up.

Seenitall
06-16-11, 13:48
I saw a different white female sitting on steps north of Kroger last night. Taller and thinner than my good luck a few days ago. I thought maybe I had hit the daily double. Stopped the car and walked by with all my charms. Strike one, strike two, strike three. I was out. That is what I get for pressing my luck. I left with my tail between my legs before I really upset her. I guess you can't judge a book by its cover (she sure looked like a working girl).

Best Bet
06-16-11, 21:40
I saw a different white female sitting on steps north of Kroger last night. Taller and thinner than my good luck a few days ago. I thought maybe I had hit the daily double. Stopped the car and walked by with all my charms. Strike one, strike two, strike three. I was out. That is what I get for pressing my luck. I left with my tail between my legs before I really upset her. I guess you can't judge a book by its cover (she sure looked like a working girl).I think thats the girl I been trying to pick up she was out there again today. Was going to do the whole walk up and smoke my Marlboro but was scared she would try and bum one and them things are expensive.

Tortellini
06-18-11, 00:26
The other day decide to take a drive down 3rd street and saw this very cute, blonde short bob haircut. 5'5" walking. She with a short bob hair cut named Jennifer. She gave me the look, hopped in my car and told me her name was Jennifer. Thought I won the lotto. I asked her if she wanted to hang out and said sure. We found a quiet place to park, and gave a very good, non-rushed, deep BBBJCIM session. It was very, very nice. She looked way too cute to have her head bob in my lap. Jennifer told me that she likes giving a BBBJCIM and I was so not complaining. Wow, what a find. Might this is the girl who was mentioned previously.

And, found Kelly on Preston, blond hair, heavy set, mid 30's who give an okay BBBJCIM session. She had a nice personality, yet was too mechanical for me. Saw tall thick lips Melissa, and avoided her since I am bored with her. The other night Melissa was strung out and was not fun to talk with.

I guess I am really spoiled by Jennifer. If you find her, treat her right and you will NOT be disappointed.

Be safe.

Best Bet
06-18-11, 10:14
Damn the police were out and about last night. Might have been a possible Sting on 7th St seen a "WSW" blonde over there she may have been to good to be true. Headed over to Ormsby area was looking for Tracy and she was no were to be found did see Tall Mellisa she was being harrased by her Uncle LEO. Seen Kelly looked as though she is over the punk rocker look still not my type. Other then them 2 didn't see anything else. So headed to Portland was a couple of WSW on 26th St but damn they ruff looking one old and skinny other young and fat. Seen Arianna at her place on 25th and Main sitting on the stairs made a block when I come back around she was going in with 2 young black guys. Got lucky I guess seen Heather out on 22nd St and I wasnt a big fan before but she has stepped her BJ game up. Didn't have my Marlboros with me so didn't even go down 3rd St. That ***** aint getting off her ass anyway just going to sit there and look off into space.

JustCallMeJ
06-18-11, 11:17
Got lucky I guess seen Heather out on 22nd St and I wasnt a big fan before but she has stepped her BJ game up. .Might have to give Heather another try, but she wasn't that good 2 weeks ago! I like her sister better JENNY!

Legslover
06-18-11, 11:28
Damn the police were out and about last night.... ........... did see Tall Mellisa she was being harrased by her Uncle LEO. .I'm not much into the SW scene, but noticed the following while out working this week so I thought I'd pass it on: Was coming down Preston around noon on Tue or Wed; 2 cop cars had a tall white girl, (mid 30's strawberry blond) stopped on Preston at Gwendolyn. Drove by about 20 minutes later, she was still with them. Think I saw the same girl yesterday on Oak at Preston; looked over, she waved; obvious SW.

The day before saw short skinny girl, and tall girl on the stroll about 1pm; taller girl had lots of tats; both looked real rough.

TS

BigDee
06-19-11, 12:36
I have digits for keshia if ne one is interested best in town I just seen her she would rather take calls then be on the streets to many LEO.

BigDee
06-19-11, 12:54
She lost her phone but has number to be reached on just seen her in ol she's out today she saidand wants her new number distributed.

BigDee
06-19-11, 13:09
I seen all the posts on Keisha but never did run into her. So she is really gone?Inbox me for new number.

BigDee
06-19-11, 17:36
I seen all the posts on Keisha but never did run into her. So she is really gone?502 224 5506

Member #4157
06-19-11, 23:44
I sure as shit wouldn't call any number that you gave me and I would advise no one else to call your number either, unless it's a direct line where someone can talk to Keisha. Forgive me if I'm wrong but since you have no posts on this forum other than 3 posts claiming that you have a number to reach Keisha, I think it would be pretty dumb to call you. How to do we know you're not a LEO and how to do we know the girl on the other end of the phone is really Keisha? Again, I could very well be wrong and I'm sorry if I am, but it's better to be safe than sorry. You just joined this forum 2 days ago, you have zero reports and a grand total of 3 posts, all pertaining to a number you claim to have. Now if your number really is legit and someone feels comfortable after calling it then by all means that's their call, but I just wouldn't feel safe myself.

And if Keisha is still out she is really not that hard to find at all. I personally just have taken a bit of a sabbatical so I have no idea. I did see her out like a week ago though.

my .02

BigDee
06-20-11, 03:21
Pm me a time and place ill make sure she's there will that work and we will see whos real we didn't even know this site existed till sum one told keshia about it and she seen her name. Posted ery where but it is safer than her walking the streets.

BigDee
06-20-11, 03:30
I sure as shit wouldn't call any number that you gave me and I would advise no one else to call your number either, unless it's a direct line where someone can talk to Keisha. Forgive me if I'm wrong but since you have no posts on this forum other than 3 posts claiming that you have a number to reach Keisha, I think it would be pretty dumb to call you. How to do we know you're not a LEO and how to do we know the girl on the other end of the phone is really Keisha? Again, I could very well be wrong and I'm sorry if I am, but it's better to be safe than sorry. You just joined this forum 2 days ago, you have zero reports and a grand total of 3 posts, all pertaining to a number you claim to have. Now if your number really is legit and someone feels comfortable after calling it then by all means that's their call, but I just wouldn't feel safe myself.

And if Keisha is still out she is really not that hard to find at all. I personally just have taken a bit of a sabbatical so I have no idea. I did see her out like a week ago though.

My. 02She lives with me its a direct line.

Its a direct line she lives with me asshole she's scared to walk the streets be cause of leo this is much easier so if you want to talk to her call its that simple it is what it is she's lost her other phone two days ago pm me where you want her to be and ill make her appear ta the.

BigDee
06-20-11, 03:37
Sum one please call that Is a senoir member and has talked to Keshia and met her like best bet he just met her a few days ago after he seen her with her friend dustin he will know its her she knows who best bets real name he can prove its really her so I can prove woody wrong.

Louisvillee
06-20-11, 13:39
Anyone have intel on this one? I usually stick with the BR girls but saw this one on 22@Portland over the weekend and talked briefly.

Member #4157
06-20-11, 14:15
You can't fault us for taking the proper precautions. We hate LEO just as much as you.

I'm glad you're real.

Tortellini
06-20-11, 20:08
Woody and other members, I have the same number. The last time I saw Keisha she told me she lost her cell phone and cannot remember her password to get her messages. That phone number 222-xxxx is legit.

I am very surprised that it was posted on the main board.

Hopefully, Keisha has been staying busy?

Be safe.

Funtongue13
06-20-11, 22:36
Sum one please call that Is a senoir member and has talked to Keshia and met her like best bet he just met her a few days ago after he seen her with her friend dustin he will know its her she knows who best bets real name he can prove its really her so I can prove woody wrong.I was able to contact Kesha earlier today. Let me say gentlemen, that she is everything the posts say about her. She looks great, has great skills, and her attitude is the best.

BigDee is in fact who he says that he is. I contacted him via private message to get the correct phone number, and I am glad that I TOFTT. He is a good guy trying to protect Keisha's interests, and this is his first time on this type of forum; thus the green attempts at trying to post about her.

They have both requested that only senior members contact them for details; and I too will comply with their wishes, and supply details to senior members only.

Funtongue13
06-20-11, 22:44
I am pleased to say that things are looking up in that little town up north. Nikki is back and better than ever. Tight spinner who has a good attitude, and is fun to be with. Just treat her with a little kindness, and she brightens right up. I have her current contact information for senior members.

Britany is not pregnant. Just had a kid though, and she is out. If you catch her on a good day, she is awesome, but beware those moody blues ones. I've been able to tell that if she asks " Do you think I'm hot?" or words to that effect when she gets in the car; you are in for a good time. Be careful with her though guys. I had bad jo jo because of her last summer. Don't give her your number, and don't go to her apartment. Her husband is there, and hides on the window ledge outside her upstairs apartment. I witnessed this.

There are probably about 10 regulars on the stroll.

Datyboy
06-21-11, 00:05
Anyone have intel on this one? I usually stick with the BR girls but saw this one on 22@Portland over the weekend and talked briefly.I have dreamed of her 4-5 times in the past. Everything covered. She can be good if she wants to be, but. She's an addict and sometimes not into it; YMMV. Her place is safe mostly. She's about 38 and has a boy that doesn't stay with her. Nice body, pretty mechanical. Your first time will probably be your best.

BoredinIN
06-21-11, 10:37
Got Keisha number from bigdee yesterday. I was going to be in the area so I thought I would try to set something up. What Big dee says seems to be true and I believe she is just trying to keep her risk of getting busted low as possible. Out of respect for her I will keep the details to a minimum, but I will say she lives up to the hype, I enjoyed my time. Oh those looking for FS might want to look else where, she says that's not on the table :/She is a good girl though, treat her well

BigDee
06-21-11, 16:09
Ol has been crawling with leo there was a murder on brook and ormsby a few days ago starting to cool off but still the block is hot. Beaware and be safe happy hunting senior members only contact me for safe alternative rather than Hitting the street$

BigDee
06-21-11, 17:43
[QUOTE=BigDee; 121847[/QUOTE]Wrong number for keshia was posted on main board contact me for new # seniors that I gave it to have the right one senior members only pm me for # thanks ill keep you posted on ol there was a few regulars out earlier but its been slow this afternoon!

Mot Repooc
06-21-11, 20:56
Anyone have intel on this one? I usually stick with the BR girls but saw this one on 22@Portland over the weekend and talked briefly.I am in complete and utter shock / fear as I am writing this, but I felt it imperative to IMMEDIATELY WARN FELLOW HOBBYISTS that my "Long-time / All-time Favorite WSW in Portland" who goes by the street-name of "POCAHONTAS" (Real name is "Jeanette") has just been charged with Committing Prostitution while knowingly carrying the AIDS VIRUS.

The scary thing is that depending how cracked-out she is on a particular day that she often has unprotected sex with many of her clients and the scary but the thing that makes me so angry is that she learned she was an AIDS Carrier in December of 2010, yet continued to put our damn lives at risk.

She is a white female. 38 years old with a spinner body, Tramp Stamp Tattoo on her Lower Back, Long Black Hair and very pretty. She typically takes her clients to her apartment in the basement of a 2 Story red-brick house in the 500 Block of North 33rd Street in the Portland Neighborhood. When she is working she strolls up and down 26th street but also can be found working Portland Avenue from 26th and Main up to 33rd and Main.

BEWARE!

Legslover
06-22-11, 09:02
Ol has been crawling with leo there was a murder on brook and ormsby a few days ago starting to cool off but still the block is hot. Beaware and be safe happy hunting senior members only contact me for safe alternative rather than Hitting the street$I'm thru this area several times a week during the day, early evening with my job. Have seen cops (marked cars) all over lately.

TS

Member #4157
06-22-11, 16:02
Thanks so much for the info! How did you hear about it though?

I've never been with this woman, but it still scares me to death. In fact, I think I may have seen this woman and tried to pick her up a few weeks ago when I made a rare trip into Portland. I first saw her climb on the back of a monger's motorcyle on 26th street, and then I later saw her get dropped off near the same place, right at that liquor store on 26th Street. She was obviously drunk or drugged up because I saw her pass out on the porch of a house less than a block away before I could get to her. So, the locations don't really match up, but she definitely fits the description of who I saw: a late 30s WSW, fairly attractive, dark haired spinner, with a tramp stamp on her back. Anyways, knowing that she could have potentially infected other mongers, who in turn could have infected other providers, who in turn could have infected me, is obviously very concerning. Despite the fact that most of us use protection when engaging in FS with providers, it's still quite alarming. I am by no means an expert when it comes to this sort of stuff, but I do know some things and have tried to do my research.

Condoms are very effective in preventing the transfer of HIV / AIDS but there is always still a small chance of being infected if you engage in FS with a carrier, even while wearing protection. The chances are small though. And condoms can break too. It has happened to me before, even a couple times with providers. You are doing your business, you pull out at some point, and then you see your pecker sticking out of the end of the rubber. It can happen to anyone. I do know that it's easier for men to transfer the virus to women than it is the other way around, but that still doesn't quell my concerns. That's why it scares me to think that 1 of us mongers could have gotten infected and then later transfered it to other women out on the streets.

And I know that most of us engage in BBBJs too. Sure, the chance of contracting STDs from oral sex are a whole lot smaller than unprotected intercourse, but there is always a risk. I'm not trying to scare anyone but these are just the facts as I know them. We are all engaging in a high risk behavior however you want to look at it. Again, I don't want to freak anyone out or piss anyone off, but I think it's in everyone's best interest, as well as the interest of the larger mongering community, for everyone to get tested. I definitely am going to. I seriously hope that we all come away with a negative test!

Again, thank you Mot Repooc for passing along this information!

I am in complete and utter shock / fear as I am writing this, but I felt it imperative to IMMEDIATELY WARN FELLOW HOBBYISTS that my "Long-time / All-time Favorite WSW in Portland" who goes by the street-name of "POCAHONTAS" (Real name is "Jeanette") has just been charged with Committing Prostitution while knowingly carrying the AIDS VIRUS.

The scary thing is that depending how cracked-out she is on a particular day that she often has unprotected sex with many of her clients and the scary but the thing that makes me so angry is that she learned she was an AIDS Carrier in December of 2010, yet continued to put our damn lives at risk.

She is a white female. 38 years old with a spinner body, Tramp Stamp Tattoo on her Lower Back, Long Black Hair and very pretty. She typically takes her clients to her apartment in the basement of a 2 Story red-brick house in the 500 Block of North 33rd Street in the Portland Neighborhood. When she is working she strolls up and down 26th street but also can be found working Portland Avenue from 26th and Main up to 33rd and Main.

BEWARE!

Kyowa
06-23-11, 00:44
Thanks so much for the info! How did you hear about it though? I've never been with this woman, but it still scares me to death. In fact, I think I may have seen this woman and tried to pick her up a few weeks ago when I made a rare trip into Portland. I first saw her climb on the back of a monger's motorcyle on 26th street, and then I later saw her get dropped off near the same place, right at that liquor store on 26th Street. She was obviously drunk or drugged up because I saw her pass out on the porch of a house less than a block away before I could get to her. So, the locations don't really match up, but she definitely fits the description of who I saw: a late 30s WSW, fairly attractive, dark haired spinner, with a tramp stamp on her back. Anyways, knowing that she could have potentially infected other mongers, who in turn could have infected other providers, who in turn could have infected me, is obviously very concerning. Despite the fact that most of us use protection when engaging in FS with providers, it's still quite alarming. I am by no means an expert when it comes to this sort of stuff, but I do know some things and have tried to do my research. Condoms are very effective in preventing the transfer of HIV / AIDS but there is always still a small chance of being infected if you engage in FS with a carrier, even while wearing protection. The chances are small though. And condoms can break too. It has happened to me before, even a couple times with providers. You are doing your business, you pull out at some point, and then you see your pecker sticking out of the end of the rubber. It can happen to anyone. I do know that it's easier for men to transfer the virus to women than it is the other way around, but that still doesn't quell my concerns. That's why it scares me to think that 1 of us mongers could have gotten infected and then later transfered it to other women out on the streets. And I know that most of us engage in BBBJs too. Sure, the chance of contracting STDs from oral sex are a whole lot smaller than unprotected intercourse, but there is always a risk. I'm not trying to scare anyone but these are just the facts as I know them. We are all engaging in a high risk behavior however you want to look at it. Again, I don't want to freak anyone out or piss anyone off, but I think it's in everyone's best interest, as well as the interest of the larger mongering community, for everyone to get tested. I definitely am going to. I seriously hope that we all come away with a negative test! Again, thank you Mot Repooc for passing along this information!You forgot that there is 1 act that is high risk to the male: performing cunnilingus ("DATY") on an infected female As vaginal fluids can carry the infection, & the inside of the mouth can be easily infected. This probably more of a risk Than the occasional broken condom.

BlackOnDemand
06-25-11, 09:24
Thursday I was coming home from work and stopped at pizza hut. Notice a BSW loitering outside. After ordering my pizza and walking out she spark up a conversation. Ended up wanting a date, didn't partake because she looked like she was cracked out and was wearing a wig (balding). However, as I drove down the street in the Tom Lowerys parking lot on Fern and Preston. I noticed several cop cars and several females outside. Two had nothing but panties and bras while one had her breast fully exposed (goody). As I stopped by the gas station one of the girls I guess that wasnt getting arrested had came in to by some cigarettes and she some shorts on that exposed her so good mmm mm mmm. Didn't partake cus like I said her friends were getting arrested.

Does anybody kno of SW's walking on Preston Hwy? There are usually females all down that street at night walking around with skimpy clothing. I've even seen some flash uncoming traffic.

BigDee
06-25-11, 15:14
Keshia went out today first time in awhile she said there was no other walkers out although she wasnt out long leo was makin his rounds. Keshiastays between preston &first and ormsby and st cathrine if I hear or see nething else I'll post it.

Be safe, happy hunting!

Tuner07
06-25-11, 21:20
I was out cruising in the little town up north and there was no activity at all. I think another monger was out, as a car with KY plates was cruising around. Please let me know if it was you.

Snert Cat
06-26-11, 00:09
Was out sat afternoon and called her up and met for one of the best BBBJ I have had in a very long time. Will definitely be calling her again. Also while I was out in that area saw 3 other WSW on was a very pale redhead with a decent body a brunette that looked a little pregnant, also saw a little redhead spinner named Tracy and picked her up since I was still in the mood and wanting some FS that is not on the menu with Keshia. Damn she bounced on my rod like a wild woman was seriously thinking about going out again a little later got her number so will definitely be calling her again. LEO was out and saw the first redhead and a couple dudes had them stopped for a while but then saw her without the guys so they must have taken them and left her, so I was a little causios about picking her up.

Be safe out there

Hits50
06-26-11, 05:34
Been a while scince I had a report, but I finally have a few things I can I can relay. Picked up Red near 4th on Ormsby.

Was a real professional and friendly enough that night. A little too quick for my taste and maybe next time tell her to slow down. She seemed like she was in a rush (a snort maybe) and I let her out near catherine. Also seen a BSW and a WSW on the corner of floyd and ormsby. I am curious though, do they normal hang out like that in that area at 5 in.

The morning? Was on 4th headindg toward Magnolia when a decent looking Hsw called out, when I returned to research she was gone. On Montana and 4th street I seen a thin long haired brunette turning the corner. I went to.

Give her a ride but she did'nt show much interest, maybe the end of her shift, LOL. I do want to ask one old question before I finish. I have been checking the 3rd street area near krogers almost every night between 3:30 and 4:30 in the morning and even come back later and have not seen anything. Even a visit between 10:00 and 11:00, nothing. What is going on? Is there a time shift toward afternoons on week and weekends going on. Have not seen Barbra on 3rd for a long time either, anybody seen her in action anywhere? Hope it was not too long but it seems to take awhile for a busy person to tell his tales sometimes.

Later

Tortellini
06-26-11, 08:57
Made the rounds on Friday and saw a WSW, blonde, huge breasts (F or bigger) , sitting on the SE corner of 7th & Hill. Was with my buddy who told me to stay away. And, she has a burn on her right leg from a motorcycle pipe. Again, she has the biggest breasts I have seen in a long time.

Stay away.

Member #4157
06-26-11, 12:20
Was out sat afternoon and called her up and met for one of the best BBBJ I have had in a very long time. Will definitely be calling her again. Also while I was out in that area saw 3 other WSW on was a very pale redhead with a decent body a brunette that looked a little pregnant, also saw a little redhead spinner named Tracy and picked her up since I was still in the mood and wanting some FS that is not on the menu with Keshia. Damn she bounced on my rod like a wild woman was seriously thinking about going out again a little later got her number so will definitely be calling her again. LEO was out and saw the first redhead and a couple dudes had them stopped for a while but then saw her without the guys so they must have taken them and left her, so I was a little causios about picking her up.

Be safe out thereTracy rules.

JustCallMeJ
06-26-11, 13:23
Was out and about last night after midnight. Saw notta in OL and 3rd st area, but in Portland I saw Arrianna (picked her up till I realized who she was) threw her out of the vehicle! Saw a attractive brown headed WSW (?) nice build she stopped by Arrianna's and would not leave so I did not get the chance to pick her up! Headed over to 22nd ST a picked up our well known friend (she has picked up her BBBJ)!

Just for the record Arrianna looks horrible she must be hitting the pipe hard! She said her friend Heather is in Jail!

I would love to hear more about this readhead Tracy in OL sounds like my kinda girl!

Be safe Happy Hunting

BigDee
06-26-11, 14:13
I can pm you so get Keshias number from another senior member treat her good!

Member #4157
06-26-11, 14:48
Damn, Ariana is awful. Last time I saw her she looked terrible too, and that was like a month or 2 ago. When you see her from far away you're like holy shit who is that spinner with the giant tits, but then you realize who you're dealing with. BTW, you probably shouldn't mention her on here cause ole boy will blow up your inbox with PMs interrogating you about her. Sucks that Heather is in jail, pregnant and all.

Best Bet
06-26-11, 23:06
Made the rounds on Friday and saw a WSW, blonde, huge breasts (F or bigger) , sitting on the SE corner of 7th & Hill. Was with my buddy who told me to stay away. And, she has a burn on her right leg from a motorcycle pipe. Again, she has the biggest breasts I have seen in a long time.

Stay away. I know who you are talking about she told me they were size " I " never even heard of a " I " also said she was 19 she looks older she really values her service she quoted a crazy price. My response were do you want to get out at.

Best Bet
06-26-11, 23:13
Alot out to choose from Saturday in the Ormsby area seen Red out on Ormsby. She just doesn't do it for me and her BJ has to be the worse ever. Seen Sarah on Preston she looked high as a kite. Seen Tracy and got the BBBJ damn she does a great job. Made a quick pass thru all the area's Sunday Morning and it was dead everywere seen nothing.

Hits50
06-27-11, 05:12
Alot out to choose from Saturday in the Ormsby area seen Red out on Ormsby. She just doesn't do it for me and her BJ has to be the worse ever. Seen Sarah on Preston she looked high as a kite. Seen Tracy and got the BBBJ damn she does a great job. Made a quick pass thru all the area's Sunday Morning and it was dead everywere seen nothing.Thanks for the confirmation on Red, she was gagging on her BJ and her attitude was get this over in a hurry. The bad part was I did'nt see anything else that night.

Hits50
06-27-11, 05:25
3rd street seems like it is always dead at night now days. I did not see anyone at all between 3:30 and about 4:30 am.

Hit about every street and nothing. Even if before work I did'nt see anything, even around 10:30 on a Friday.

Is anybody out there seeing anything let me know. Has anyone seen Barbra on Kenton or anywhere? Somebody pm.

Me and give me some encouragement about the 3rd steet area!

BigDee
06-27-11, 13:38
Alot of mongers not enough SW's! Seen sarah out Sunday night she looks like shit! Monday morning was not to bad with leo. It seemed likr every monger in the ville was out today lookin for ass! Must have been a slow weekend? Keshia was the only one out I seen! Her neck is going to be sore LOL

Ky Comfort
06-27-11, 15:15
Picked her up near Camp and Clay. 22 YO nice looking, great body and nice personality (really nice tits). Looks to be part Hispanic or maybe mixed. Got a nice BBBJ with spit and hands were allowed to explore. Sorry she doesn't have a phone number.

Anybody else seen her? I hadn't seen her before. Lives with an aunt and grandmother. She said her aunt also works but grandmother is very anti this work.

Would love to get a room and spend some time with her.

Tuner07
06-27-11, 21:12
I'm glad some of you are having good luck on your hunts. The little town up north was still dead today. Does anyone have any insight as to why?

DerbyHorse
06-28-11, 00:35
I was filling up gas this evening around 7:30 at sams near preston when a car just stopped next to my pump. It was a Hispanic beauty on a toyota corolla white. She was asking for money to fillup gas saying she is out of money. I normally don't do that but she was hot so I picked up the conservation with her and she agreed for. 5 BBBJ and massage. I took her to my room since I don't live that far from sams. I had good time with her. We spent 30 mins and I can tell you it was better than going to MP. She said she don't do that often but she ran out of money so she did that. Don't have cell but she said she works near home depot on Preston. I dropped her near sams after I topped her gas tank. So overall about. 75 hit with nice FS. Took my number and said she will call me. Will give more details once she calls me back.

For seniors:Has anyone find any spanish beauty in louisville

Partay
06-28-11, 07:17
Last night around 8:00 was passing thru OL and saw a skinny blonde WSW on Floyd. Gave me the look. I pulled into station down the street and got a drink. As I came out she walked up and asked for a ride. Said her name was Sarah. I could remember the name but not the reports. Found a secluded spot and got a BBBJCIM for. 2. Not the greatest, but serviceable talents. Won't rush to repeat but not the worst I've had.

Seenitall
06-28-11, 13:30
Last night around 8:00 was passing thru OL and saw a skinny blonde WSW on Floyd. Gave me the look. I pulled into station down the street and got a drink. As I came out she walked up and asked for a ride. Said her name was Sarah. I could remember the name but not the reports. Found a secluded spot and got a BBBJCIM for. 2. Not the greatest, but serviceable talents. Won't rush to repeat but not the worst I've had.Last night around 10:30 I saw a skinny blonde at Ormsby and Preston. She was wearing a knee length denim skirt. Was that Sarah? I didn't stop because there was a large group of people in their front yard on the opposite side of Preston. After a trip around the block, she was gone.

I drove around 3rd and 4th from the Watterson to Winkler and saw nothing. That area seems to have dried up.

Best Bet
06-28-11, 18:11
Well there was alot to choose from in the Ormsby area seen the heavy set Blonde WSW that sits there on Preston near Gwendolyn never picked her up she is a little heavy for me she doesn't looked drugged out though. Seen Red stumbling around wow she looked out of it a few times seemed as though she was talking to herself. Seen Sarah on Preston also she was wearing a short skirt she was being harrased by Uncle Leo. There were several BSW out and about and a few TV / TS. Also seen Karen the country accent girl she was with her management team so didn't stop. Saved the best for last seen Renee on Preston only got to talk to her was going to be late for work just my luck. Guess she is back she was saying she is going to try and not be out there all the time. She had a friend with her didn't get a good look at her but backside of her body looked good. Passed back thru there this morning on the way home from work and met a really nice 22y / o who gave a damn good BBBJ she may be my new favorite.

Member #4157
06-28-11, 22:09
Best Bet speaks the truth. Thanks to his tip, I went out on the hunt and came across Renee tonight at about 9PM on Preston. She looked like her cute self but she def put on some pounds while she was behind bars. I just got a BBBJ and the service was good as always. Her attitude was pretty good too. She didn't have digits and told me she wasn't staying around there, but would be back around to do her business. She really didn't talk a whole lot to be honest but was in decent spirits. It was def nice to see her again. Thanks again for the info, Best Bet!

Earlier in the day, about 6PM, I took a cruise as well and saw lots of action including Sarah, Keisha, Tracey, a BSW, and that WSW with the big lips and the big gut. To answer your question, Seenitall, yes, that is Sarah who you saw. She's in her early 40s I think, blonde, and very skinny. She's attractive but her service is kind of subpar imo, and she's often times pretty out of her mind. If you look back a few pages there's a photo of her which I think Tort posted.

JBoogie
06-29-11, 11:06
Always been a body rub guy but curious about keisha after all the good reviews. Any tips on when and where to find her or what she looks like?

Thanks and appreciate and tips I can get!

Ky Comfort
06-29-11, 12:00
Well gave her a call and hooked up with her. Very cute, nice blue eyes, very nice body, and great personality. Easy to talk to.

Got a great BBBJ. Tried to upgrade to FS but said she doesn't do that.

Differently a great provider

Funtongue13
06-29-11, 23:24
A couple of people on here are giving me hard way t go over my Keisha post. I stand by it. Any others of you here have similar expereince with her. Lets say so. What are we here, little ole ladys or what?I don't know what you are trying to prove on here. I have visited her and she clearly does not offer f / s. I think you are stretching things here a bit. No make it a lot.

BigDee
06-30-11, 16:19
Look drop it already your the only one sendin msgs. You must be obsessed about me you won't stop already and besides your to classy for me I'm just a white trash honkie who loves havin assholes like you talk shit about sum one who would literelly die for me! U talk like your so superior over these women out here sum actually have hearts and your just cold blooded once again I'm done with even conversating with you please let it go and do you have a nice life!

Kanito
06-30-11, 17:18
I'd read that she was back and can confirm. Last dream with her turned into a nightmare because of her attitude. Don't think she remembered me so I picked her up again. This is the Renea I dreamt about in the past. Attitude was great and service was as good as I remember.

Hope it last!

Barfy1969
06-30-11, 22:57
Anyone know of good spots for after midnight?

Kyman
07-01-11, 10:14
Was out for a stroll early Friday morning, about 430 A. M. Saw a possible WSW in front of the apartments at 1251 S. Brook. She had long, very curly, almost like a perm, blondish hair. She was trim, and looked good as I rolled by. She was just standing, playing with her phone, so no look. On a second pass she was gone. Anybody familiar?

Best Bet
07-01-11, 13:36
Well made it out yesterday around noon and there was alot to choose from hadn't seen that many out during the day in some time. Seen tall Mellisa out on Preston damn she is big like a damn amazon women but something about them big ole dick sucking lips she has if she only knew how to use them. Also seen the 22y / o on Ormsby would have loved to hooked up with her but she was going in as I passed by made a few pass's back by and she never came back out. Seen Red staggering around swear she had on the same damn cloths from like 2 days ago. Seen Keisha out walking on St Catherine. Got lucky and hooked up with Renee and wow she was really feeling good her attidue was great better get her while you can cause once she turns into a ***** she aint no fun. Also seen Sarah she was up on Shelby St thats a little far out of her normal area. Portland was dead didn't see anything out anywere.

Newrules01
07-01-11, 23:06
3rd street seems like it is always dead at night now days. I did not see anyone at all between 3:30 and about 4:30 am.

Hit about every street and nothing. Even if before work I did'nt see anything, even around 10:30 on a Friday.

Is anybody out there seeing anything let me know. Has anyone seen Barbra on Kenton or anywhere? Somebody pm.

Me and give me some encouragement about the 3rd steet area!I see Barbra all the time. Here lately it's been in the early evening around 7-8pm walking on 3rd Street.

Newrules01
07-01-11, 23:40
I was out last night around 1am and ran into Tracy at 27th and Bank. I got a nice BBBJCIM.

JustCallMeJ
07-02-11, 03:50
Went cruising last night saw red in OL saw Karen in OL, but she did not seem interested in dating! Saw our friend on 22nd and just did not have the energy to finish the job myself so I did not pick her up! Saw a kind of attractive blonde on 3rd just strolling along! Also saw kelli who looks as if she is losing some weight! Happy Bang bang day to you all!

Lrr8176
07-02-11, 07:38
Well, finally got to me the lass (twice). It is so good to find someone who has been reliable, and I think really enjoys giving pleasure.

My experience is that she certainly lives up to a 5* BBBJCIM and took each and every drop. FS wasn't on the menu on either trip.

Hits50
07-02-11, 08:45
I see Barbra all the time. Here lately it's been in the early evening around 7-8pm walking on 3rd Street.Thanks for the info on Barbra. Last time we got together was around 10 at night around Kenton. I guess a lot of the ladies are out earlier in the day because I really have not seen any around 10 or after 4 in the morning when I do most of my sightseeing. Is that right or am I just missing the right streets? Anyway I guess I will have to change my hours a bit to get more hits.

Hits50
07-02-11, 08:59
Gave a ride to a friendly girl named Dee around 5 in the morning. Had a enjoyable time f / s for. 40 and hope to hook up again. Gave her my digets on my spare phone to give a me a call sometime. Anybody know anything on her?

Brunette, decent figure. At least a 8 on attitutude and 6 on service.

Funtongue13
07-02-11, 10:13
Look drop it already your the only one sendin msgs. You must be obsessed about me you won't stop already and besides your to classy for me I'm just a white trash honkie who loves havin assholes like you talk shit about sum one who would literelly die for me! U talk like your so superior over these women out here sum actually have hearts and your just cold blooded once again I'm done with even conversating with you please let it go and do you have a nice life!BigCee is right about this guy. I have checked his past posts, and it seems that whenever he posts; it is just to stir up controversy. A couple of years ago, he was called out for posting fake pictures of girls he hadn't been with. I don't know what his problem is.

Member #4157
07-02-11, 12:56
Thanks for the info on Barbra. Last time we got together was around 10 at night around Kenton. I guess a lot of the ladies are out earlier in the day because I really have not seen any around 10 or after 4 in the morning when I do most of my sightseeing. Is that right or am I just missing the right streets? Anyway I guess I will have to change my hours a bit to get more hits.I was hanging out with buddies till late last night and afterwards I did a rare late night cruise. I saw Barbara walking on 3rd Street at about 5AM. I didn't scoop her but I was pretty shocked to see anyone out that late.

Newrules01
07-02-11, 13:32
Gave a ride to a friendly girl named Dee around 5 in the morning. Had a enjoyable time f / s for. 40 and hope to hook up again. Gave her my digets on my spare phone to give a me a call sometime. Anybody know anything on her?

Brunette, decent figure. At least a 8 on attitutude and 6 on service.It sounda like Deanna, does she have brown eyes, about 5'5 or 6 and nice perkie little tits?

Newrules01
07-02-11, 13:34
Went cruising last night saw red in OL saw Karen in OL, but she did not seem interested in dating! Saw our friend on 22nd and just did not have the energy to finish the job myself so I did not pick her up! Saw a kind of attractive blonde on 3rd just strolling along! Also saw kelli who looks as if she is losing some weight! Happy Bang bang day to you all!Is that the Karen that sounds country?

Member #4157
07-02-11, 13:50
Is that the Karen that sounds country?I like Karen. Nice girl, semi attractive and decent service. Just don't give her your number.

WhoreWhisperer
07-02-11, 15:02
I don't know what you guys are seeing that I'm not. I LIVE right off Preston St. Downtown, and I don't see anyone appealing out at night. Mostly I see black girls from the Square pushing strollers and. Well, more strollers. A white girl walking around by herself over here near or after dark would stick out like an erection in sweatpants.

What am I doing wrong?

Member #4157
07-02-11, 21:45
Picked her up tonight on 3rd. Never had seen her before tonight. She was pretty decent looking on the SW scale, semi ghetto, but overall pretty nice. I guess I was being a little cheap cause she was trying to ask me for more $ but I thought what I gave her was fair. It was my own fault I guess, and it ended up costing me on service and on her attitude too. She was pretty cool anyways though. Will def repeat and this time have more money on me. She has great breasts and I think she kind of looks like Amanda.

Also passed through OL and saw Red, Melissa, Kelly, a couple BSWs, and Sarah too who didn't look as out of it. Honestly, Sarah is pretty good looking imo, but I just wish her service was better though. I didn't pick her up this time but might give her another try in the future. Anyone ever have FS with her?

BigDee
07-02-11, 22:05
If your lookin for good BBBJ cim please you will be pleassed; if you can't find one to service you call keshia she's out and about call this # ill tell you where to meet her.

JustCallMeJ
07-02-11, 23:43
Is that the Karen that sounds country?Yes it was she was walking with her Boyfriend? Did not seem to be out looking for $ I hollered at her and she looked around and just kept walking! They were on Ormsby walking west!

Docd62
07-03-11, 02:50
Havn't had a SW in a long time, what's the going rate on things nowadays? Mainly BBBJCIM and plenty of touching and FS somewhere besides the car. I use to cruise around brook and oak but have not much there anymore but I don't cruise till after 2am and the ones I do see are very skanky looking. Did see a hot one with long dark hair that gave me the eye but only had big bills and was short on time, anyone know if she is a reg down there cause have seen her since.

Member #4157
07-03-11, 02:57
I don't know what you guys are seeing that I'm not. I LIVE right off Preston St. Downtown, and I don't see anyone appealing out at night. Mostly I see black girls from the Square pushing strollers and. Well, more strollers. A white girl walking around by herself over here near or after dark would stick out like an erection in sweatpants.

What am I doing wrong?You're on the wrong blocks of Preston. You need to travel further south down Preston, close to Old Louisville. Read the forum and you'll see where.

Hits50
07-03-11, 03:06
It sounda like Deanna, does she have brown eyes, about 5'5 or 6 and nice perkie little tits?The description is about right. One other thing I noticed there was a pick up truck that seemed to be checking on her because I seen it twice come up to her and leave. Maybe her boyfriend / pimp? When I dropped her off near where. She lived off Bluegrass she said she lived with someone. Have not heard from her yet, but will let you know if I do.

Hits50
07-03-11, 03:21
I was hanging out with buddies till late last night and afterwards I did a rare late night cruise. I saw Barbara walking on 3rd Street at about 5AM. I didn't scoop her but I was pretty shocked to see anyone out that late.I think I might of spotted her too. Was she walking toward Krogers on the opposite side? It was about Kenton I spotted a SW walking that way. I was'nt sure so I kind of went around the block to check her out and she was gone. What I thought I seen was the dark long hair and not much else.

Ky Comfort
07-03-11, 07:29
Anybody know if she has a phone yet? Last time I picked her up she said it had be stolen and hadn't gotten a new one yet.

Thanks

Best Bet
07-03-11, 09:29
Picked her up tonight on 3rd. Never had seen her before tonight. She was pretty decent looking on the SW scale, semi ghetto, but overall pretty nice. I guess I was being a little cheap cause she was trying to ask me for more $ but I thought what I gave her was fair. It was my own fault I guess, and it ended up costing me on service and on her attitude too. She was pretty cool anyways though. Will def repeat and this time have more money on me. She has great breasts and I think she kind of looks like Amanda.

Also passed through OL and saw Red, Melissa, Kelly, a couple BSWs, and Sarah too who didn't look as out of it. Honestly, Sarah is pretty good looking imo, but I just wish her service was better though. I didn't pick her up this time but might give her another try in the future. Anyone ever have FS with her?Damn Woody I been looking for Nicole ever since I picked her up that 1st time we really hit it off great. She is the only reason I still even go over there cause there is never anything and if there is not sure I would pick it up. Yeah she wanted. 30 when I was with her told her only if she was good well needless to say she got the. 30.

JustCallMeJ
07-03-11, 09:35
Saw a attractive blonde sitting on a wall at the apartments on 3rd! Went cruising OL and a different blonde was standing in the archway of the apartments she was very well dressed by SW standards after seeing me she started walking toward Krogers was just making 1 more loop checking things out, and there they where Two clean cut guys 1 white, and 1 black sitting in a blue impala with fancy rims! I LEFT!

Member #4157
07-03-11, 12:59
I've really been making my rounds over this holiday weekend. I decided to go out on another cruise last night after midnight for the 2nd time in the day, and I hit up OL > Hill > Portland. I saw the usual cast of characters in OL but no one really exciting, and then I made it out to Portland. I was hoping to see blonde Tracy but I ended up coming across a girl named Cindy who I had never met before. When I got home I looked at the forum and see that she has been reported on here, and there's even a few pictures posted.

Anyways, this girl was pretty awesome. I thought she had a very cute face but she had a little bit of a belly, like maybe from child birth or something. She's a WSW, maybe about 5'7', a semi-spinner aside from her slight belly, and she's 34 years old. Anyways, she was a definitive freak and really cool. She's semi ghetto I guess but she was very nice and had a great attitude. Everything is on the menu with her, and I mean everything, but I just settled for a nice BBBJ in my car. I hope to run into her again sometime.

Best Bet
07-04-11, 13:39
Well headed out yesterday started on Ormsby area seen Sarah / Punk Kelli? Right off the bat. Uncle Leo was really heavy so headed over to 4th St area looking for my Nicole she was no were to be seen area was dead. Headed to Portland and really didn't see anything out until was getting ready to head out and ran into one of my all time favorites she is a parttime worker well she had been out and about was in the mood for a good time.

Edwardo70
07-05-11, 13:26
If your lookin for good BBBJ cim please you will be pleassed; if you can't find one to service you call keshia she's out and about call this # ill tell you where to meet her.I had the pleasure of meeting Keshia. I was a bit unsure, but I found her skills to be quite awesome!

Member #4157
07-05-11, 13:42
I saw Karen last night at the Independence Day celebration at the Waterfront. It sure is funny running into SWs in real life, when theyre not even working. She was with her man and obviously trying to have a good time so I didn't stop her to chat. She looked pretty cute though.

I cruised through OL on the way home and didn't see much, just a bunch of people lighting fireworks. I did see a blonde woman I'd never seen before by the liquor store on Preston. She was trying to stop cars. I stopped to chat briefly but I wasn't interested, a little too big for my liking, and she was making too big of a scene. Said her name was Kelly. It wasn't punk rocker Kelly either.

Doug41472
07-05-11, 14:03
I also went out on Sunday and met an older SW named Melissa. She is very hot, but due to limited time, I couldn't partake. I did however take her to a store and bought her a pack of cigs. Sarah was the only other one out there, but she was totally messed up.

If anyone would please give me kishas did gets, I would be greatful.

Sorbarian
07-05-11, 20:11
I can attest to Keisha's skills also. Very nice, enthusiastic BBBJCIM.

I was cruising around the OL area today around 4pm and saw many SW out. Keisha was walking on Oak and there was a really cute blonde with pigtails that seemed to be a SW but I had no cash on me and didn't want to waste her time. Was hoping to somehow get her digits but lost sight of her. Anyone seen her? Great body and very cute.

Newrules01
07-05-11, 21:05
I crusied a little bit Monday night and ran into Jennifer who lives by the Kroger on 3rd Street. Great BBBJCIM! She never leaves a mess and can DT.

Best Bet
07-06-11, 09:18
Wow fireworks were not the only thing going off. Made a pass thru before and after the fireworks started off in the Ormsby area hoping to get up with Marie the 22y / o well she was getting dropped off back from a date same damn guy that dropped her off last time I was looking for her. Oh well headed over to Portland to see what I could find hit the jackpot right off 2 dark hair cuties walking together they jump in and end up with the smaller of the 2 BBBJ for the. 20. After the fireworks decide to head over to 4th st area going to find Nicole if she was out and God Bless America there she was sitting with some old lady don't think she remembered me till I yelled her name and said get you@ss in here. Damn she is a little flaky but damn she is cute and would totally be into her if she wasnt so flaky. Two ways to make a SW remember you 1 spend big bucks 2 blow your nut in there eyes opted for option 2 with Nicole. Ormsby area was dead also seen Heather out in front of her place on 22nd St.

Barfy1969
07-06-11, 22:25
Rode through Portland late last night. Saw several LEO but that was about all. Any suggestions of good spots after midnight?

JustCallMeJ
07-07-11, 10:42
Went trolling for a few hours last night! Saw the girl that sits on the wall on 3rd street is she a SW (?) Saw Heather in her normal location! Saw renee in OL she is starting to get that Cracked up look better hurry! Ran into neecy on 25th she did a good job giving me a BBBJCIM. 30 while I drove! Money well spent! Be safe out there it is hot everywhere!

Edwardo70
07-07-11, 13:26
Went driving in Ormsby area. Saw the usual, Sarah. Saw Renee and pulled to the curb. I guess she was a bit flaky and said she wouldn't get in my car because too many people were around. Ah well, such is the life of mongering.

Best Bet
07-07-11, 21:19
Well made a quick pass thru Portland it was dead. Crazy thing was seen a ambulance pull up to house on 25th St and out runs 1 of the dark haired cuties from the other night she was high tailing it out of there. Made a block and come back around and they got a big guy on the cart doing CPR he looked in bad shape. Headed over to 4th St looking for Nicole but nothing was out.

JustCallMeJ
07-08-11, 00:56
I have heard from a WSW in Portland that Heather on 22nd's last child was born HIV positive! I do not know if this is true, but just what I heard!

Be careful!

Hits50
07-08-11, 06:23
Heading down Talyor toward Berry when I saw a BSW walking the same direction on the other side of the road. I went up Taylor.

And took a left on one of the streets and came up another one and waited for her at the stop sign. I asked if she needed a.

Ride. After she got in we did the usual leo checks and she showed me her tits for a little more convincing. She called herself.

Venus and we agreed to a BJ / 20. Plus tip depending on what she would do. It was great BJ and she caught my load in her mouth. I dropped her off near Berry and we promised to exchang ph. No. She was a real pleaser and I hope to see her again.

Tortellini
07-09-11, 01:56
Well ran into Renee on Preston, and she gave me an excellent BBBJCIM. During our session, she rammed my cock down her throat and gagged herself. Was fairly extreme. She managed to get my off in just under 2 minutes. Her legs & ass are insane.

A few days ago, I have seen this WSW, short blonde hair (bob cut) , with facial acne scars walking along Jefferson and Market. She kinda has a porn star 80s look. I finally took the plunge and she hopped in my car. She told me her name is Jennifer. 33 and originally from Lexington. We found a place to park and did she gave a surprising BBBJCIM, yet can not take as much as Renee or Keisha (DeepThroat Queen. I loved her look, and swear she looked like an porn star. Shot 4-5 big loads in her mouth and managed to take it all without spilling a drop. Was a nice surprise. Again, I have seen her in the area and wanted to test-drive her mouth.

Been trying to reach the other Jennifer who used to hang out on 3rd yet is not answering her phone. And yes, she can deepthroat and offers a non-rush session. She is also very sexual and enjoys giving head.

Have not seen tall Melissa around.

And, ran into Tabitha a few days ago who is still one of my favorites. She is 22 or 23, short, brunette, very perky rack and loves showing it off. She jumped in my car and gave a wicked BBBJCIM even with a loose back tooth. Again, she is very hard to find and lives by Preston & Ormsby. She does not normally walk the streets, yet loves her oxy pills.

Be safe.

Best Bet
07-09-11, 09:19
Well started off in Ormsby area and not alot to choose from seen Tall Mellissa and the Goth chick who doesn't look goth anymore. Police were everywere so headed over to 4th St and hit the jackpot got up with Nicole right away. Her body is really great tits ass the whole package she is just I guees the alcohol and pills and what ever else have fried her brain. But the cum in her eye did help her remember me she remembered every detail of are previous date. She was a little rushed but worked out for the best cause got a call from a part timer wanted me to come by and get her so called it a night. Did see a few finally out on 3rd but didn't stop.

BlackOnDemand
07-10-11, 11:51
Went to Bashford manor wal-mart, I parked next to this female, she called me over to her car, started talking to her for a min. Said she was a college student and needed some help. Long story short was glad to help. She offered f / s for 75hr, but talked her down to. 40 for BBBJCIM. This chick gives and gave amazin action to my nether regions. I literally felt no teeth at all. No teeth and she likes to deepthroat and gag. Took her to the park and blew my load deep down her throat. Nice body a medium size body nice big tits and backside. She slobbered (LOL) for about 20mins and off she went and me one happy customer.

Skills- 10.

Body-8.

Damage-.40 but well worth it.

I have her number but for trade only.

Oh and I have pics to share, its about time this thread got some pics.

Dman0869
07-10-11, 15:36
So was wondering when was the best times of day to troll the areas? Looking for WSW.

James Doe69
07-10-11, 21:57
Went on a 4 hr tour all over OL Portland Taylor etc, and Nothen. Thank God I wasnt horney I was just on reconisence 4 you guys! Ok well for Us.

James Doe69
07-11-11, 10:30
Went to Bashford manor wal-mart, I parked next to this female, she called me over to her car, started talking to her for a min. Said she was a college student and needed some help. Long story short was glad to help. She offered f / s for 75hr, but talked her down to. 40 for BBBJCIM. This chick gives and gave amazin action to my nether regions. I literally felt no teeth at all. No teeth and she likes to deepthroat and gag. Took her to the park and blew my load deep down her throat. Nice body a medium size body nice big tits and backside. She slobbered (LOL) for about 20mins and off she went and me one happy customer.

Skills- 10.

Body-8.

Damage. 40 but well worth it.

I have her number but for trade only.

Oh and I have pics to share, its about time this thread got some pics.

136888How did you get the pics if you took her to the park?

Doug41472
07-11-11, 12:51
How did you get the pics if you took her to the park?I smell pork!

Louisky
07-11-11, 13:32
Can someone PM me Keisha's number?

Thanks

BoredinIN
07-11-11, 14:53
I had Keisha's number and tried to get ahold of her a few nights ago unsuccessfully And never heard back. Anybody know if it's changed recently? I am suppose to visit velvet later today for hr visit, I will report and let you know how that goes, I talked to her awhile back and was unable to make our schedules work, but she is new to our city and I think you guys are going to like her.

Indy Jhn11
07-11-11, 16:01
Ok, so I was in OL last week. Posted a report to wrong section. Meant on SW Reports.

Was on Crittendon and saw a nice looking redhead. Reddish brown hair 30 something WSW on Crittendon. Anybody know her?

Are the ladies from around Floyd, Jackson / Preston and Burnett-Hill moving down to Crittendon and Brandeis?

Also saw a cracked out momma around Brandly and S. Preston / Burnett that looked high as a kite I passed.

Also does Tabitha have post kids pudge? Saw a young mama with her family walking down Hill towards Floyd / Brooke.

BlackOnDemand
07-11-11, 17:02
How did you get the pics if you took her to the park?She sent them to me, cus I asked her. That plan and simple. Things come to those who ask

BlackOnDemand
07-11-11, 17:06
I smell pork!PORK LMAO. This is coming from a non senior member. And for the record, I'm pretty sure most of the numbers I have gave out have led somewhere. But we will wait til somebody meets up with her. We will see who this pork is

Hooterz
07-11-11, 17:21
Blackondemand Gave me a number that resulted in a RIPOFF! You have been warned. Sincerely.

Doug41472
07-11-11, 19:07
PORK LMAO. This is coming from a non senior member. And for the record, I'm pretty sure most of the numbers I have gave out have led somewhere. But we will wait til somebody meets up with her. We will see who this pork isSorry bub. No offense.

BoredinIN
07-11-11, 21:27
Soo I knew velvet was going to be legit even before my visit, as she is well reviewed on the cincy forum and just moved to Louisville. I just wanted to make sure I got a sample before all you mongers got your hands on her. I know, selfish of me. Anyway, she is great, gave an amazing BBBJCIM for round 1, got about another 20 minutes of oral bliss before round 2. I wasn't even sure I had a round 2 in me, but she was determined to make it happen. Velvet is great, and a cool girl to talk to for those of you that are into that conversing stuff. Her looks may not be for everybody or those that like the spinner types, but she is a hard working provider that actually cares about your satisfaction, all for the very reasonable rate of $75 non rush hr. Senior members know the drill, all others do your homework and you can find all you want to know.

BoredinIN

WildmanBill
07-11-11, 21:43
How did you get the pics if you took her to the park?I agree, I wanted to say something last night, but since I am not a senior, didn't want to make too big of a wave.

BlackOnDemand
07-11-11, 22:36
Soo I knew velvet was going to be legit even before my visit, as she is well reviewed on the cincy forum and just moved to Louisville. I just wanted to make sure I got a sample before all you mongers got your hands on her. I know, selfish of me. Anyway, she is great, gave an amazing BBBJCIM for round 1, got about another 20 minutes of oral bliss before round 2. I wasn't even sure I had a round 2 in me, but she was determined to make it happen. Velvet is great, and a cool girl to talk to for those of you that are into that conversing stuff. Her looks may not be for everybody or those that like the spinner types, but she is a hard working provider that actually cares about your satisfaction, all for the very reasonable rate of $75 non rush hr. Senior members know the drill, all others do your homework and you can find all you want to know.

BoredinINTold you all she was real

Pork LOL

James Doe69
07-11-11, 22:58
How did you get the pics if you took her to the park?I called the number and she said she had never met anyone at the mall. Then she told me I was lyen and I got her # off backpage. Like I said I apperciate the # but I was a little skerd when things didnt add up. You know how we roll, safety first!

Varoom
07-11-11, 23:37
Went to Bashford manor wal-mart, I parked next to this female, she called me over to her car, started talking to her for a min. Said she was a college student and needed some help.Bashford Wal Mart.

I called the number and she said she had never met anyone at the mall. Then she told me I was lyen and I got her # off backpage. Like I said I apperciate the # but I was a little skerd when things didnt add up. You know how we roll, safety first!J Doe.

What you will find is, Velvet is sharp as a tack, and then some. She is nobodies fool. She obviously knows she didn't meet someone at the MALL. So you can understand her tennicle going up on that one. Now I don't know Bashford Wal Mart, but most Wally worlds are NOT in a mall, and I am guessing this one isn't either.

What I would suggest is, you contact V and be straight up with her, tell you misread the post, but thought it said MALL, but instead it was WalMart. Anyway, apologize and throw yourself on the mercy of the court, cause she is well worth seeing. So much so that I am planning a drive down to L'ville (from Cincy) just to spend some more of that quality time with her. She is well worth the effort my friend; you will find her sweet, engaging, very intelligent, clean and the service is second to none. And at WalMart prices, no less.

Oh, and to others who questioned the photos, these two are the stock photos she sends by email. Along with one other that identifies her face. She is wholesome, a small BBW, but a hard body. Stands about 5'11" and my guess is, in a pinch, could take care of herself if need be. A very firm and strong gal.

James Doe69
07-12-11, 23:37
Bashford Wal Mart.

J Doe.

What you will find is, Velvet is sharp as a tack, and then some. She is nobodies fool. She obviously knows she didn't meet someone at the MALL. So you can understand her tennicle going up on that one. Now I don't know Bashford Wal Mart, but most Wally worlds are NOT in a mall, and I am guessing this one isn't either.

What I would suggest is, you contact V and be straight up with her, tell you misread the post, but thought it said MALL, but instead it was WalMart. Anyway, apologize and throw yourself on the mercy of the court, cause she is well worth seeing. So much so that I am planning a drive down to L'ville (from Cincy) just to spend some more of that quality time with her. She is well worth the effort my friend; you will find her sweet, engaging, very intelligent, clean and the service is second to none. And at WalMart prices, no less.

Oh, and to others who questioned the photos, these two are the stock photos she sends by email. Along with one other that identifies her face. She is wholesome, a small BBW, but a hard body. Stands about 5'11" and my guess is, in a pinch, could take care of herself if need be. A very firm and strong gal.I am as we all should be cautious. Thats what this site is for. When things sound fishy I ask instead of jump in and see what happens. I was in no way trying to start shit, just wanted to know what was up. Shes not my cup of tea but hey , we all have different tastes. Anyone know a young white prego with pigtails while im on the subject? I could let the tails go if need be.

Varoom
07-13-11, 08:14
Anyone know a young white prego with pigtails while im on the subject? I could let the tails go if need be.Yepper, might just the gal of your dreams, pigtails and all. But you might have to leave L'ville for an hr drive or so.

PM me for details.

And no one was saying you were trying to start anything with your post, I just recognized where things went wrong with your Velvet convo (Mall vs. WalMart) , and pointed that out. No harm no foul. Just trying still make it possible for you to ressurect that situation, if you had wanted to. But I understand you fetish and likely have the answer to your prayers.

Best Bet
07-13-11, 09:18
Cruised thru Ormsby area all I seen was the Blonde that sits near Preston / Oak other then that it was dead was looking for the 22y / o anyone seen her lately? Headed over to Portland and after the rain not alot to choose from Heather was out. Ran into a friend on Rowan and got the BBBJCIM for the. 20.

Partay
07-13-11, 20:03
Made a quick pass thru OL today. Saw a 40-45ish blonde sitting on some steps at the south end of Clay. Only thing else I saw was a WSW on Floyd under the overpass. Going from the light to dark my eyes couldn't adjust fast enough to get a good look, but she was definitely working.

Docd62
07-15-11, 05:57
Cruised OL this early morning and all I saw was a dirty blond with several tats on arm and shoulder sitting on the stoop of a house near Clay and Preston. Anyone know anything about her? Stoop was dark and couldn't make out much about her looks.

On a side note don't these SW know that having a couple of guy hanging around you chases guys away, at least it does me.

JustCallMeJ
07-15-11, 17:12
Well I use to love to "becum" in her. Then she went to stay with her Uncle Leo and may be gone for some time.Checked on the VINE system the other day! Amanda is out! I hope she gets her life together, but if she doesn't I sure would like one of her BBBJCIM, followed with some FS doggie style!

JustCallMeJ
07-16-11, 06:04
I was the recipient of the most incredible BBBJCIM I have ever had! Picked up Mo a WSW (part-timer) 7 on the SW scale 5ft 110lbs

11 on the BJ scale! .30 +.10 tip picked her up in portland! Near heathers place! Have a good day! .

Best Bet
07-17-11, 07:53
Checked on the VINE system the other day! Amanda is out! I hope she gets her life together, but if she doesn't I sure would like one of her BBBJCIM, followed with some FS doggie style!Yeah I have been looking for her but so far no luck I'm sure she will turn up sooner or later. Have had some luck found a young spinner dark hair on 25th St. In Portland. Made a pass thru the Ormsby area and didn't see anything that 22y / o hasnt been out the past few times I been thru there also Renee hasnt been out.

Kyman
07-17-11, 13:33
I had this dream last night that I was rolling through OL and ran across this gal. She was at Floyd and Oak, had long, curly red hair. Must be a natural red head because she had a generous amount of freckles. Did a check for Uncle Leo and we were on our way. (On a side note: It was only the second time in my dreams that a streetwalker had a purse.) Anyways she said her name was Stephanie. Gave her. 20 and she rocked my shaft with her mouth and hand. She does pretty good job of acting with the vocals, and she literally had my vehicle rocking. Took a partial load, but then began to lose it and said "no." I sarcastically thanked her for the heads up on that one. I don't have a lot of streetwalker dreams, but I am sure she has been mentioned here before. I know I have seen posts about a redheaded Stephanie, and lots of posts about a "Red." Are they one and the same? Somebody posted a report about a short haired red head recently as well.

Barfy1969
07-17-11, 17:46
Last night went out about 1am made the rounds through Portland. Seen lots of ladies walking on bank between 24th and 28th but none appeared to be working then tried OL didn't see anything. If some one has any ideas on how to improve my luck please pm me.

Ky Comfort
07-18-11, 08:26
Anybody else seen Velvet? Would like to hear if you have.

Thanks in advance

Partay
07-18-11, 21:31
Cruised OL just after 3:00pm. Made a couple of passes. Only thing I saw was a WSW in a pair of red shorts about 3/4 block east of Floyd Street on I think Ormsby. By the time I could make the loop she had disappeared. Couldn't tell who she was, but from where I was the shorts looked good.

James Doe69
07-19-11, 02:48
I was dreaming of doing a job in portland and had a w blonde 28ish SW walk up and bullshit with me. She looked strung out (surprise eh) I'm not much on the SW scene but I had read Heather on 22nd was possibly infected. She offered FS for. 30 and I said I have to pass because I hear Heather on 22nd has HIV so its going around down here. She said she knew her. I was fishing at this point. I would never think of picking up someone while working with my guys not to mention my company name on more then one vehicle and my customer thats paying me and my crew well to be there. She said that Heather wasnt working anymore and had heard that she was HIV +. Then offered me and my crew a group discount, followed by we could take turns hats off because she gives blood and knows she was safe. I am a true pervert but going from I'm afraid HIV is spreading down here to "Oh don't worry I'm safe, you can all blow one in me for a group disscount " makes me sick. Be safe.

Best Bet
07-19-11, 16:28
Not sure if or if not Heather has HIV. She is in a business were that is one of the possibilities. I know her sister J fairly well and J has never passed up a oppurtunity to bad mouth her sister and her life style. She has never said a word about it and she knows I have been with her sister in the past and J was still willing to do what ever I wanted her to do. The easiest way for one SW to take business or get back at another SW is to drop the HIV label on them. The only SW from Portland anyone ever said for sure that had HIV everyone said it and they said it everytime you seen them. Who knows but to think that if Heather does have HIV ever who gave it to her hasnt got in there car and drove the 6 miles over to Ormsby area and gave it to someone over there is foolish. I guess the next person to pick Heather up and ask her if she has HIV or not here is a hint if she swears on her kids life she is lieing everytime she ever swore on there life to me she was lieing. If she does have it she probably isn't the only one out there working with it.

Best Bet
07-19-11, 16:32
Well damn business has really picked up in Portland ran into a young WSW down on 25th about 5' 90 lbs got a decent BJ and FS for the. 30 she is a little goofy and her teeth are messed up bad allmost like a meth mouth. But other then that she is fairly cute and decent service. Have been on the look out for Amanda but so far no sign of her.

Dman0869
07-19-11, 18:18
Well damn business has really picked up in Portland ran into a young WSW down on 25th about 5' 90 lbs got a decent BJ and FS for the. 30 she is a little goofy and her teeth are messed up bad allmost like a meth mouth. But other then that she is fairly cute and decent service. Have been on the look out for Amanda but so far no sign of her.What time did you see her out?

Best Bet
07-20-11, 07:58
What time did you see her out?About 3 pm

Best Bet
07-22-11, 07:57
Guess with all this heat the streets have cooled off. Made a pass yesterday and didn't see much out. Portland was dead headed over to Ormsby and nothing was out did see the guy who has the house there on Gwendolyn getting a ride from Uncle Leo they had let him wear a pair of silver bracelets. Headed over to 4th St and hit the jackpot seen Nicole damn she has a hell of a body on her.

LouVegas
07-22-11, 12:16
Went to the SC's last night on 7th. First hit up the GL, nothing to really choose from so I bought a drink and left. Hit up BU and same deal last night. As I left BU I saw a pretty good looking woman walking towards Berry so I scooped her up. Said her name was Shannon, about 5'5 ish, face was a 6, body 7, service 7.

JustCallMeJ
07-22-11, 16:34
I know her sister J fairly well and J has never passed up a oppurtunity to bad mouth her sister and her life style. She has never said a word about it and she knows I have been with her sister in the past and J was still willing to do what ever I wanted her to do.Do you know how to get in touch with Jenny?

Best Bet
07-22-11, 21:14
Do you know how to get in touch with Jenny?She is Pregnant and living with her sugar daddy baby daddy in Floyds Knob. She does stop by Heathers every now and then.

JustCallMeJ
07-23-11, 07:44
[QUOTE=Best Bet; 1241818]She is Pregnant and living with her sugar daddy baby daddy in Floyds Knob. She does stop by Heathers every now and then. [/Quote.

Wow that is scary! Those girls are damaged! She is better than her sister but still damaged!

Legslover
07-23-11, 11:53
[QUOTE=Best Bet; 1241818]She is Pregnant and living with her sugar daddy baby daddy in Floyds Knob. She does stop by Heathers every now and then. [/Quote.

Wow that is scary! Those girls are damaged! She is better than her sister but still damaged!They're all damaged somehow or they wouldn't be climbing in cars with strangers and sucking dick for $20 bucks. Most are from a fucked up family background, and most are addicts of some sort; alcohol, coke, crack, heroin, pills, or all of the above. It's really a damn shame, especially the few that come from a decent background and fell that far.

Now the boyfriends and pimps that live off of them and control them: there's a special place in hell for those fucking maggots! Just my. 02!

TS

BoredinIN
07-23-11, 12:33
Went out last night around 3:30 am and didn't see much. I am newer to the area so I'm still not %100 sure I'm checking in the correct area. I cruised Taylor. 4th st, ormsby, and oak. I didn't see much out, couple LE, and 1 chubby WSW in a dress on oak. I wasn't ready to pop my SW cherry on her so I'll hol out til a better find.

Good luck hunters

LookingHard
07-23-11, 12:41
[QUOTE=JustCallMeJ; 1242040]They're all damaged somehow or they wouldn't be climbing in cars with strangers and sucking dick for $20 bucks. Most are from a fucked up family background, and most are addicts of some sort; alcohol, coke, crack, heroin, pills, or all of the above. It's really a damn shame, especially the few that come from a decent background and fell that far.

Now the boyfriends and pimps that live off of them and control them: there's a special place in hell for those fucking maggots! Just my. 02!

TSWhat about the mongers that take advantage of their situation and pay them to demoralize themselves, probably are causing as much life long damage as any family background, drugs, pimps or bfs do? Is there a special place in hell for us (myself included) the ones who leave our wives, gfs, and families to go out trolling, preying on the less fortunate who in most cases are compromising themselves to feed the disease of addiction? LMAO, jk there is no hell, I'm atheist, just saying you shouldn't throw stones from a glass house. We are all flawed in our own special fucked up way, who are you to say who is more or less. Usually the ones who cast judgement on others are the worst of ALL. Just sayn'

On another note, ran into keshia round floyd and oak, grade A service. Also, maybe it's the heat but I have yet to find anything in Portland. I troll for a while from 19th and Rowen to like 26th-ish all the way up to Bank and back. Am I missing anything?

JustCallMeJ
07-23-11, 17:26
[QUOTE=JustCallMeJ; 1242040]They're all damaged somehow or they wouldn't be climbing in cars with strangers and sucking dick for $20 bucks. Most are from a fucked up family background, and most are addicts of some sort; alcohol, coke, crack, heroin, pills, or all of the above. It's really a damn shame, especially the few that come from a decent background and fell that far.

TSPoint made! Just one more kid that the taxpayers will pay to raise!

Meatloafer77
07-23-11, 20:29
What are you two, the morality police? Doesn't stop any of us from keepn ' them in business or putting our meat in the same ho's those pimps climb into every night now does it! STFU!

KYLE,

[QUOTE=TailSplitter; 1242156]Point made! Just one more kid that the taxpayers will pay to raise!

LouVegas
07-24-11, 23:51
Saw Renee tonight on Oak Street around 9:45, and again on Ormsby / Preston 11. Other than that not much else I'd consider picking up

Legslover
07-25-11, 08:59
[QUOTE=TailSplitter; 1242156]What about the mongers that take advantage of their situation and pay them to demoralize themselves, probably are causing as much life long damage as any family background, drugs, pimps or bfs do? Is there a special place in hell for us (myself included) the ones who leave our wives, gfs, and families to go out trolling, preying on the less fortunate who in most cases are compromising themselves to feed the disease of addiction? LMAO, jk there is no hell, I'm atheist, just saying you shouldn't throw stones from a glass house. We are all flawed in our own special fucked up way, who are you to say who is more or less. Usually the ones who cast judgement on others are the worst of ALL. Just sayn'Yep my comments were judgemental: Streetwalkers are "damaged"; and their pimps and abusive boyfriends are lowlifes. Shouldn't be any controversy there!

As for us mongers: we've got our issues and damages, and we're enablers; I can rationalize that. That's fucked up too! :.)

On a monger note: I'm not much for SW's, (2 in maybe 20 years) but one afternoon recently, I did pick up the little redhead spinner on Preston in OL. (Very nice, but caught her with her hands on my Ipod in the console while we were busy.)

Even during the day, the whole issue of SW's, drugs, possible LE presence, complaining neighbors, etc. Just spooks me. Check out the website below; you can sort crimes by area and date. I didn't realize LE will stop guys cruising thru the area, and cite them for "loitering for prostitution purposes" for just talking to the chicks. You might have to dig for those citations, as most prostitution arrests are the providers, but they are there. LE also responds to resident complaints about girls on the stroll.

I think someone else posted this a few months ago; good information here.

http://www.metromapper.org/map-louisville-crime.php

Think I'll stick to the SC's, carryout and UTR girls when I find them. I'll leave the SW's to others. But: "difference of opinion is what makes a whoresrace"!

TS

WildmanBill
07-25-11, 18:35
http://www.metromapper.org/map-louisville-crime.php[/url]

Think I'll stick to the SC's, carryout and UTR girls when I find them. I'll leave the SW's to others. But: "difference of opinion is what makes a whoresrace"!

TSHey TS,

I have got to give you the props on posting this web site. Has a lot of invaluable information in it. Keep up the good work, cause we all can use this type of info.

Thanks.

Wildman

Member #4157
07-25-11, 19:13
On a monger note: I'm not much for SW's, (2 in maybe 20 years) but one afternoon recently, I did pick up the little redhead spinner on Preston in OL. (Very nice, but caught her with her hands on my Ipod in the console while we were busy.)Are you talking about Tracy?
She's never been anything but cool and honest when I've been with her. I'm quite surprised to hear about that.

Legslover
07-26-11, 08:29
Are you talking about Tracy?

She's never been anything but cool and honest when I've been with her. I'm quite surprised to hear about that.Replaying it in my mind, maybe it was inadvertant. Not much front seat space; and the console is in the field of play. LOL. She didn't have a purse either.

TS

Dman0869
07-26-11, 14:52
Replaying it in my mind, maybe it was inadvertant. Not much front seat space; and the console is in the field of play. LOL. She didn't have a purse either.

TSIs this your girl Tracy? Seen her on preston between oak and ormsby today.

Partay
07-26-11, 22:40
Cruised OL this afternoon around 4:00. Saw Red and cute little dark haired SW. Possibly latina. Also saw 3 leo's out of their cars surrounding some poor guys vehicle at Oak and Preston. Decided not to hang around and check it out.

Kyman
07-26-11, 23:30
I had a dream on Sunday that I went out on two different occasions for the hunt. I was hungry so I was only hunting. Saw some game down in OL at Preston and Ormsby at about 530 in the evening. Little lass by the name of Renee. She was looking good, didn't seem messed up. As my dream progressed the darkness came. At about 4 in the morning in my dream in the same area as I dreamed I saw Renee, I dreamed I saw this sandy blond haired gal in a red dress. She was walking with a dark skinned, older hunched back fellow that uses a walking stick. Have never dreamed of her. After a couple passes she was gone. Saw the gentleman walking alone shortly after. In my dream I then traveled south. On third street I dreamed I saw this tall, very straight and short haired blond walking. She was wearing jeans and white top. Not great in the face, kinda rough actually. She was definitely giving "The look." had never spotted her before either.

Best Bet
07-27-11, 08:02
Is this your girl Tracy? Seen her on preston between oak and ormsby today.

138909That is Red in the picture not Tracy.

Tortellini
07-27-11, 09:48
Made my rounds and ran into Renee on Preston. She is definitely one of the ole time favorites and gives an excellent BBBJCIM session. She has long legs and FS with her would probably be unreal. She sucked every last drop.

Yesterday saw a very cute blonde walking down 26th in Portland who was TGTBT. I stayed back and watched some cars circle around where she was walking. She had a pink shirt on, blonde blonde hair and looked about 20. Again, way too hot for a SW in my opinion. Asked a local about her, and said her name wad Amber yet was not sure. Probably one of the best lookin girls I have seen in Portland. Her weight was probably around 125 and was about 5'5. Anyone ever see het? Saw her around Main & 26th and did not approach her.

Member #4157
07-27-11, 15:26
That is Red in the picture not Tracy.Did you all see her in the Crime Times Unspeakables section?

Ouch

Dman0869
07-27-11, 16:29
Did you all see her in the Crime Times Unspeakables section?

OuchI saw her walking on preston yesterday.

Dman0869
07-27-11, 16:35

OuchWhat is crime time unspeakables?

JustCallMeJ
07-27-11, 17:29

OuchWhat is the Crime times?

Member #4157
07-27-11, 18:57
What is the Crime times?It's that color newspaper with all the mugshots and their crimes. They sell it at some gas stations / food marts.

There were a couple other busted SWs in there but she was the only one I recognized.

Funtongue13
07-28-11, 09:56
Have cruised Austin the past two evenings, and I'm glad to report that there is lots of action. Apparantly a lot of the girls were released from the counties custody due to overcrowding and air conditioning problems at the jail. There were at least 10 girls working both nights. Lots of regulars, and a couple of new ones. I picked up a new redhead who called herself Nikki. Ironically was working with the Nikki I have praised before.

She is in her late twenties, has a great figure, and a nice face. Very fantastic attitude. Nice BBBJ skills, enthusiastic f / s cowgirl, and cim finish. .40, and she knows of a great place to go. No digits though. Get it while its hot.

White
07-28-11, 11:25
Have cruised Austin the past two evenings, and I'm glad to report that there is lots of action. Apparantly a lot of the girls were released from the counties custody due to overcrowding and air conditioning problems at the jail. There were at least 10 girls working both nights. Lots of regulars, and a couple of new ones. I picked up a new redhead who called herself Nikki. Ironically was working with the Nikki I have praised before.

She is in her late twenties, has a great figure, and a nice face. Very fantastic attitude. Nice BBBJ skills, enthusiastic f / s cowgirl, and cim finish. .40, and she knows of a great place to go. No digits though. Get it while its hot.Excellent news. Thanks.

Member #4157
07-28-11, 15:07
I wish I lived closer to there and didn't have out of state plates.

Fatboy Riderky
07-29-11, 10:40
Excellent news. Thanks.Not sure if the same Nikki but yesterday I was in that little town up north around noon and there were two girls walking. I picked up Nikki. Cute spinner redhead with lots of freckles. Cute as hell with great attitude. Said was 28 why / o. Great BBBJ skills. And FS for. 40. I did get digits for seniors only. She is a keeper and I will protect her so I will be very selective on who I give them to.

Funtongue13
07-29-11, 13:18
Not sure if the same Nikki but yesterday I was in that little town up north around noon and there were two girls walking. I picked up Nikki. Cute spinner redhead with lots of freckles. Cute as hell with great attitude. Said was 28 why / o. Great BBBJ skills. And FS for. 40. I did get digits for seniors only. She is a keeper and I will protect her so I will be very selective on who I give them to.Nikki is cool and a lot of fun. My favorite! Thanks for protecting her.

Dman0869
07-29-11, 16:16
Who is the black girl with big hooters and blonde streaks in her weave? She loves to flash those tits! Never wears a bra and very perky and looks like nice long nips. Have only seen her, Red and a girl probably in 30's white with big lips. Haven't picked any up. Red used to work on Cane Run and Dixie Hwy several years ago when. Had another girl that used to walk cane run and dixie. Usually by McDonalds on cane run area with long blonde hair and tall. Pretty decent looking. She said she used to be a nurse but got busted stealing drugs from hospital for boyfriend and she got fired and legal issues and thats why she was on streets. She told me too that Red was preggo at that time and hiv+. Sure that was not correct since Red has been picked up by LOA and in paper. Sure they would have mentioned that in charge.

Dman0869
07-29-11, 16:24
Nikki is cool and a lot of fun. My favorite! Thanks for protecting her.Where abouts in the little town up north have they been hanging?

Time of day?

JustCallMeJ
07-29-11, 18:10
Saw Heather she swore up and down that she is not HIV pos (big surprise)! Oh well I let her give me the BBBJ and surprised her witha load in the mouth! .

Tortellini
07-30-11, 17:08
Spent some setups time looking for new SW's and saw that very hot blond in Portland on 26th just north of bank. I took some photos and will upload them tomorrow. She is about 5'6, 130, blonde hair and wears pink. Local told me he thinks her name is Amber. A white van picked her up late yesterday afternoon. Lucky guy. This girl is very good lookin.

After seeing the hot blonde, saw another very cute WSW on Jefferson and 22nd yet a truck picked her up. She was a brunette, nice legs and cute. Oh well, was a little late picking her up.

Has anyone seen this hot blonde in Portland? Look for the photos tomorrow. FYI, Keisha made the crimetimes newspaper a few weeks ago. Need to get an autographed. Copy.

NicDaddy
07-31-11, 18:18
When you guys pull up to a SW, what do you guys say? Is it a simple what's up or something similar? Today I tried to pull up to a girl off of Dixie, obviously working, and asked if she needed a ride. She said no thanks and I was on my way. I felt like an idiot being rejected but then started thinking that I really need to be more assertive. As an FYI. I'm new to the SW scene. I'm thinking justing asking if she needs a ride isn't the best approach. Do they want to talk business before even going for a ride?

James Doe69
07-31-11, 19:09

OuchHey, if anyone sees one of the SW in the crime times they should take a pic and post it, so we can put some of the names we don't know with a face for the next hunt! Thanks Doc

Member #4157
07-31-11, 19:24
Who is the black girl with big hooters and blonde streaks in her weave? She loves to flash those tits! Never wears a bra and very perky and looks like nice long nips. Have only seen her, Red and a girl probably in 30's white with big lips. Haven't picked any up. Red used to work on Cane Run and Dixie Hwy several years ago when. Had another girl that used to walk cane run and dixie. Usually by McDonalds on cane run area with long blonde hair and tall. Pretty decent looking. She said she used to be a nurse but got busted stealing drugs from hospital for boyfriend and she got fired and legal issues and thats why she was on streets. She told me too that Red was preggo at that time and hiv+. Sure that was not correct since Red has been picked up by LOA and in paper. Sure they would have mentioned that in charge.That's Felicia. Her tits are fake as shit. She looks like she has a pretty smoking body and I guess she does, but she's pretty skinny and like I said, her tits are very fake. I've been with her a couple times. She has nice big lips and her BBBJs are pretty good, but she's kind of crazy. Like if you're driving around with her and she even sees a cop then she freaks out. I guess the cops know her pretty well and will stop you if they see her in your car. So if you want to pick her up then def be careful how you do it. I see her sometimes and she mean mugs me cause I don't stop for her anymore. She can be pretty bitchy and also tries to upsell too. She's never really out after dark either, only in the daytime.

Thedudes
07-31-11, 23:37
Finally busted my SW cherry last nite. Was heading home and decided to head to portland and take a look around. Saw a WSW and a BSW on portland ave by the time I got back around to get a better look they were gone. Turned on 26th and saw a kinda cute WSW right at bank. Had a hat and wife beater on and looked a little lez but wanted to take a look so turned on bank and pulled over and wouldn't ya know it she needed a ride! LOL Said her name was Christi or Christia and was 29.

After the Leo check we were on our way, she kept wanting to go back to her place (witch she said was right around the corner) but wasn't having it. She said she liked when guys took control LOL So we found a a nice spot and got a nice BBBJWCIM WS while I was buried in the back of her throat for. 2. I got digits but said would not have min's until Monday. Over all would repeat and would like to try FS had a nice soft ass, although hands were free to roam I didn't make my way to the Y.

On another note I had gotten off work early on a wed so decided just to look, didn't plan on doing anything but see what was out during the day. I cruised the same area of ptown and saw the young fine ass blonde I had seen people talk about and all could think was no way she was working. Then looked around preston area and did not see a thing but it was 100 that day.

If anyone could help out a little on the OL places I would be greatful, I have looked around the preston and ormsby area many times at nite and have never saw anything but a BSW at anywhere from 10-2 at nite.

Best Bet
07-31-11, 23:40
There has been alot of activity down there lately been seeing alot of the Part Timers down there more and more. They will be back full time the little blonde also the dark haired with the booty on her. Have not seen the young thing that was down on 25th asked about her said they hadn't seen her. Seen Cindy on 26th St also seen Tracy out walking around she was over near 22nd St little far from her normal path. Have not seen Amanda was sure she would be back by now. Here is a photo of a Blonde from down there "Everything" was on the menu.

Dman0869
08-01-11, 13:22
There has been alot of activity down there lately been seeing alot of the Part Timers down there more and more. They will be back full time the little blonde also the dark haired with the booty on her. Have not seen the young thing that was down on 25th asked about her said they hadn't seen her. Seen Cindy on 26th St also seen Tracy out walking around she was over near 22nd St little far from her normal path. Have not seen Amanda was sure she would be back by now. Here is a photo of a Blonde from down there "Everything" was on the menu.Nice pic. What was her menu prices? Love to see her. Did you get a face or titty pic of her?

Dman0869
08-01-11, 15:56
Boy ohhh boy you guys weren't kidding. Saw about 8 girls out this morning around 6 am in OL. Only ones I knew were names of were Felicia, Renee, and Red. Picked up Renee and had to see what all the hype was about. I was pretty much told to stay away from Felicia, Red I knew and saw posts where she is very impatient and rushed. From the time I picked Renee up she was all over my dick. Rubbing my cock and balls til we got to the spot. I gave her. 20 and she asked if there was anything else she could do to get a tip. I told her to just make it good. She told me not to worry she was good. She went down and moaned as she sucked me. I have nearly 8" and she took it all and tried to get my balls in her mouth too. She kept going up and down taking it all. I slid my hands down the back of her easy access pants and started fingering her and rubbing her clit and pussy. I think this girl really enjoys what she does. Its like she is a nympho. Never had a SW that seemed to be enjoying it so much. He pussy was all wet and she took my whole load and kept sucking until I made her stop. Took every drop of my load. I have seen where people have questioned her attitude in past but said it is good now. Her attitude towards me and my cock was A+++.

I do have to say though the hottest girl out was Red this morning. She looked different and cleaned up. I am a sucker for Red heads though. She had glasses on that made her look sexy. I don't know but she honestly looked hot and not like a SW. Never seen her like that. Too bad her attitude and the way she talks wasn't so bad. She talks like she is black.