PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

Best Bet
09-05-08, 12:32
Did she have tatoo's on her hands and neck?

James Braddock
09-05-08, 16:11
Made my usual path through Portland around 2pm, it was raining so I guess they all took the day off. Ended up meeting up with Jamie for the usual. She asked for a tip this time, which was new. Guess I am taking a break from Portland, thinking of trying Ormsby again, but don't have a good path to follow. Any help on a good loop, and/or a suggestion on best time for Ormsby would be greatly appreciated.

James

Excelsior
09-05-08, 22:36
Did she have tatoo's on her hands and neck?Yes I think she did.

Excelsior
09-05-08, 22:37
Did she have tatoo's on her hands and neck?Yes she did.

Nosferato Fury
09-06-08, 19:53
Nothing as of 6:30 pm 9/6/08 on Rural, Church, or Mann.

Grey unmarked sitting at Church on the right side on Rural St with binoculars, just past the stop sign at D&M Grocery.

Another hot Saturday night.

Hope this helps.

Happy & safe hunting.

Best Bet
09-07-08, 02:01
Yes she did.
Then its Monica or she goes by MO she is like 20 she been out there a few years she is one of my favorites. She will usually be around any new ones working so she is allways good for a intro.

Indy Jhn11
09-07-08, 21:36
Went out for a drive recently in the last two weeks. Did some cruising in the usually reported spots and then in some others that others haven't posted too much on.

Saw a young, very cute BSW around a certain area (let's call it PT's for the board's sake, since that place seems to be uncle friendly). In fact all my sc reports will be around PT's now I think.

Now I have driven past the bus station,ummm... I mean PT's, before, but the working girls down there just usually don't do it. This gal was different she was cute. Really cute. I really wanted to stop and chat with her, but didn't. She had a too good to be true look, maybe she wasn't even working, I dunno. She was walking by herself giving me 'the look?'. She was youngish looking around 18-21 I think, hair pulled back.

I won't give any more info in case uncles reading the board.

Also saw bootylicious gal in Portland this past spring who *was* working and tried a little harder to get my attention. I was too dense to realize it. She was BSW medium tall carrying an umbrella, also very cute. But haven't seen her since.

I will share details for other senior members in pm or those who have shared some info with me in pm.

This two girls were damn fine looking, although I didn't get with either.

Member #4157
09-09-08, 17:50
Anyone have anything good to say about her? I'm not going to say where I've seen her, but those that frequent the usual spots have definitely seen her around. I passed her up today, but will probably hit her up sometime in the future. I've read a couple reports about her which have been fairly positive, but I read one that was kind of negative. Also, when I first saw her she was at some house picking up some rock I think. So, that's another reason why I didn't want her in my car. Anyone have any good reports on her?

Nosferato Fury
09-10-08, 20:46
Went through about noon stoped at D&M on Rural.

A hot little brunett, shoulder lenth hair, maybe 115lbs
jean shorts, nice legs up to her neck.
She could not have been 20.
Nice & Tight

Was gonna ask her if she needed a ride but while I was in the store LE pulled up, & walked around the parking lot looking at plates then came in.

As I slipped out I heard him ask who owned the *****
so I scooted outta there since my tags are expired.

James Braddock
09-11-08, 06:30
Went out last night, First between 8:15-10:30 killing some time looking for a date in Portland and on Dixie. Cops had Bank blocked off so my usual loop was a little broken, did see 2 young cute BSW flagging cars on Portland, but by the time I got turned around both were gone. Saw a BSW get out of a car at the store on Slevin, looked like the end of someone else's date- I tried to scoop her up, but she went inside and I wasn't patient enough to wait. Otherwise the streets seemed dead, except for cops arresting people at 3 different spots on Dixie during the first part of my trip. Went out again this morning, between 3:30 and 5:20. It was kinda colder and the streets were dead. Finally gave up then spotted my old BSW friend from my earlier post on Broadway near 26th . Good time was had by all, service was better than last time- and she didn't complain about how long it took me this time either.

Good luck and happy hunting.

James

Tsma69
09-11-08, 09:16
Took a cruise yesturday afternoon and saw a BSW near Ormsby and Preston. She had like two tone hair (black w/white streaks) and was wearing brown boots. Didn't stop but she flashed me trying to get me to pull over but wasn't for me, although she had a great rack.

Went over to 4th street just north of Central and saw a nice WSW so I looped around but she was already gone. Saw one more back in the neighborhood on Heywood but her guy was lurking to close for me.

Member #4157
09-13-08, 21:01
Took a cruise yesturday afternoon and saw a BSW near Ormsby and Preston. She had like two tone hair (black w/white streaks) and was wearing brown boots. Didn't stop but she flashed me trying to get me to pull over but wasn't for me, although she had a great rack.

Went over to 4th street just north of Central and saw a nice WSW so I looped around but she was already gone. Saw one more back in the neighborhood on Heywood but her guy was lurking to close for me.I've seen that first girl you're talking about several times. She has those boots that you mentioned, and sometimes I've even seen her carrying boots too. It's sort of odd. She never gave me the look or anything when I passed her, and she almost looked too dressed like a SW to even be one, if that makes any sense. She definitely has looked like she has been working everytime I've seen her though, but I've never seen her try to get anyone's attention, she just walks around in that area. It's good to know that she flashed you. I wish she would have flashed me!

Bugman
09-14-08, 21:36
I have been with this one about a year ago most of the time she just walks the streets and guys that know her pick her up. I am surprised she flashed you though as she likes to play it very low key. But she is a wild one once behind closed doors willing to do anything but anal. I think I gave her 40 for 1/2 & 1/2 for about 30 mins and she was happy.

Went over to 4th street just north of Central and saw a nice WSW so I looped around but she was already gone. Saw one more back in the neighborhood on Heywood but her guy was lurking to close for me.

GoodnLong85
09-15-08, 18:29
I had got off work at 630am satrday morning a week ago. I really didn't want to just go home so took a drive to 26th. As luck would have it not too much out. On second cruse through I saw a nice looking WSW being chased by a guy holding a beer. He was about a half block behind her. They werent running fast because I guess mainly he was drunk LOL. Anyway pulled over and told her to get in and she did. She said she'd been out at the bar all night and was just now walking home. She said she lived around 34th or 38th street. We talked a bit then made our way to a hourly hotel in jeff. She was vry nice looking. She was about 5'6 or 5'7 long blonde hair small chest but thick hips nice ass and long legs. She had a pussy that really griped me well. Any way I wouldn't mind finding her again. Any one think they might know her name and a contact or where she hangs the most?

Thanks

WineLuver
09-17-08, 00:55
Guys,

Thank for all the posts. Keep them coming. James, thanks for the pictures of Carla. Yet, have not had a chance to meet up with Monique. Anyone SM know how to reach her?

Saw Gina last week, who has long blond hair and give an very good BBBJCIM almost as good as Laura. And, made the entire session last for quite some time. Appearance 8/10, Performance 9/10 and Personality 9/10.

Finally, found a non-SW on Market & 24th and offered this tall, thin 'Italian girl' a ride. She is early 30's, long black hair, long legs and used to be a dancer. Overall, a beautiful girl and after a few drinks gave an incredible BBBJCIM and pulls up every last drop. Insane! Really extreme and what a find! Have digits yet she does not want them shared. Never know what will happen when you buy a beautiful girl a drink! Alcohol definitely helped

Happy hunting & be safe.

Tsma69
09-18-08, 08:57
I don't know about all of you but the lights being out around town seems like a double edge sword. There seem to be more girls out walking but there are alot of other people out which makes it hard to be incognito. Plus seems like in the dark areas there are alot more LE out.

Anyway, yesturday I saw a wsw on the corner of 7th and Berry, not a bad face but the body left something to be desired, she was a little to forward for me drawing too much attention to herself.

Went down to Central and saw two girls walking down central together turned around to get them but they were in front of Churchill Downs and there were LE in the parking lot.

Went home disappointed too much LE present last night.

James Braddock
09-18-08, 10:33
Went out twice yesterday and scored with new women both times. First went out at 6:15 AM, didn't even get to begin my loop- passed 2 SW arguing with each other on 26th right away, pulled up and got the WSW leaving the BSW yelling after my car as I pulled off. .2 for my usual(gotta love all the dark places the power outages make). Said her name was Tina, looked kinda hispanic Looks 6/10, performance 5/10, attitude 4/10. She wouldn't stop asking me to "help her finish me" because she was tired. Lazy ass crackwhore.

Then that night between 10:15-11:30 went out cruising for a date to erase the memory of that morning. Tried Portland, and ended up passing on 2 WSW that didn't look up to snuff both on 26th. I passed 2 black girls that looked very similiar to the ones I had seen before flagging cars on Portland ave but when I pulled over very obviously on a side street they crossed to the other side and walked on. I ended up on Dixie. Hit gold farther north on Dixie than I have ever seen a SW before. This BSW had an ok chest, but wanted .4 for BBBJ- said I only had .2 on me and after some bitching she took it. She claimed to have very good oral skills, and I cannot help but agree. This woman gave one the of the best BJ's I've had in my 22 years. To top it all off she even had a working cell phone and made a call after we were done. She gave her number and said if I didn't want to do a car date next time, she can provide a location. She also offered to find me any type of girl I wanted in the future. After what was a very good date she kinda ruined it by trying to get me to chauffeur her ass all over creation. Still, I will probably try her digits in the near future, if only to sample her amazing oral skills again. If I have given you a phone number before, feel free to PM me for hers, otherwise please bring a number or something interesting to the table when you PM.

Happy hunting, and good luck.

James

Tommya2
09-23-08, 22:50
Went out tonight tried portland saw WSW at 26 & main saw her before standing behind a wrecker at that corner. Turned right on market to circle around. A trailblaser infront of me turned right and a dodge behind me did too truck took first right on market I decided to go down to next right. Dodge turned following blaser. I turn on next street and drove down to main. As I got close to corner I could see that the dodge and blazer were leo they were questioning the girl I saw. So went on home. Girl was white nice face medium build had a little junk in her trunk but tits made up for it. Hope she did not get busted. I guess she won, t be around for a while

Happy Hunting

Mephisto333
09-24-08, 00:15
If you figure my heading out, you, re all good.

Happy Hunting!

C.R.

WineLuver
09-24-08, 11:23
Guys, finally hit the street yesterday afternoon (4 to 5) and was very quiet in Portland. Saw 2 black girls yet probably not SW. Need to head up to that famous city in IN real soon. I prefer Portland even though action ha been slow lately.

That WSW Tommy was refering to was probably Laura who gives one of the best bbbj cim nice and slow. What was the color of Uncle leo's Dodge & Blazer? Be safe.

Tommya2
09-24-08, 16:14
They wrer light colored the dodge maybe charger was a gold or bronze the blazer possibly silver. Wish I saw her about 10 mins earlier would have been good for both. I have seen her before she was a little to obviuos because she stays in same spot almost behind wrecker and does not walk much.

WineLuver
09-25-08, 13:52
Hey guys,

Hit the street yesterday afternoon and saw the red head Jamie at her usual spot. And, saw a blonde with a gorgeous figure in Portland get dropped off yet could not pick her up. Was not the infamous Laura. Actually picked her up in the past yet could not remember her name. Saw a tall red head walking on Main St. In Portland (biggie) but did not pick her up. Anyone know that blonde please PM me. Be safe.

Saw 3 uncle Leo cars yesterday and one unmarked cranberry Fort LTD. Look out for that Dodge & Blazer. -

James Braddock
09-28-08, 08:08
Well, I guess with all my good fortune karma was due to slap me in the face. I had 2 very bad experiences over the last few days. First on Thursday afternoon I picked up a BSW on Dixie named Shirley. She took me to a house (I know I am stupid for going in). She proceeded to give horrible service while trying to push extras on me and milk me for money. She reneged on her agreement for CIM and then tried to threaten me with her boyfriend when I wouldn't cough up more. I told her exactly what I thought about her service and the rip-off that she was and walked out completely ignoring her boyfriend who tried to stop me. I honestly think none of these scare scams have any bite to them, just ignore the SOB's and walk out. Definitely watch out for this one.

So on Friday night I decided to prowl again as fate tends to hand me a good one soon after a bad. I had a hell of a time finding any girls, saw someone nab one I was hunting going north on Dixie very close to broadway. Hope it was one of you who hasn't had time to post yet she was a BSW with a white top that tied behind her neck (would love info on her). Eventually ended up spotting Jamie at her usual spot. Being as I was running low on time decided to get the safe bet and hook up with her. She was wasted beyond belief and gave a horrible 15 sec BJ. Then told me to finish myself! And she dodged the cim, and I got stains all over my shirt! What the fuck did I even pay for? ! Then to top it off, she tried to milk me for more money too! I will never see Jamie late or on a Friday again- her service when the sun is up has always been amazing. What a disappointment. So don't be surprised if she pulls a jekyl and hyde on ya when the sun goes down.

Sidebar: I was very recently showered, and in great condition/mood at the start of both dates- just so you know I was not a factor in the shitty service.

Looks like a break may be in order, Happy Hunting.

James

Excelsior
09-28-08, 10:51
The WSW that hangs out by the wrecker isn't Laura. Says her name is Melissa (I think) but goes by the name of Detroit. Gives an okay BBBJCIMTC. Last I saw her though, she hopped into the truck parked on the street and looked like she was on the run. I told her that particular corner was too hot.

I've been seeing a short strawberry blonde by the name of "Amber". But she hangs out with Jamie and they have certain family resemblance. Her sister, maybe? Good service with only one problem. She smells. Bad. Can't beat her price either. $2. 0 for full service. If they are sisters, I wonder how much it would take to get them together at the same time, LOL.

I've seen Gina a couple of times but she's always walking with some guy. Last we talked, it was one of her friends that was going through some issues. I haven't been able to pick her up at all.

Laura's in hiding, at least for the moment. She's off her "meds" and only comes out for regulars if she sees them.

I did see one tight and banging BSW up on 20th and Magazine. Didn't partake as the Undercover LE's are crawling all over. When I picked up Detroit, an undercover was writing a ticket for some guys towing a car with chains a few blocks away. Red Dodge truck. Not sure of the model.

Looks like they're out to get us.

Stay safe.

WineLuver
09-30-08, 11:00
Drove around yesterday for a few hours and was quiet in Portland, Broadway & Dixie. Yet, right before I was ready to quit ran into Stephanie at Dixie & St. Louis Avenue. She is 20, 6 feet tall, pretty, long legs, German and just finished with someone. Not really into tall girls, yet had a really nice set of wheels. Have digits, yet need to see if they work? Patience is a virtue and finding that diamond in the rough is worth all that fuel. Anyone else find any kIck-ball captains?

Peace

Mephisto333
10-01-08, 19:09
Got ripped off by this bee-otch, Samantha that hangs out on Ormsby between Brook and 1st. She left her phone behind. So if you know her, tell her it's going in the Ohio the next time I'm headed north. Probably doesn't care since it's a cheapo throw-away that's out of minutes.

Don't give her the time of day.

Mephisto

Doug41472
10-02-08, 15:05
If its the Samantha I have met, Nice ass, and a face that would have been pretty 10 years ago, then you are just the most recent guy she has done the dash and run to. When ole Sammie is good, she's very good. When Sammie is bad, then she runs. On a new subject, does anyone know a BBW named Kelly? She hangs around Old Louisville also. She just got out of prison again.

Mephisto333
10-03-08, 00:22
Don't know about Samantha's ass as she has been dressed totally frumpy both times I've seen her. Yes, I said both. She called last night and had a story and wanted to meet up and make things right. I went by early on my way to meet up with Jamie (BTW it was wonderful with her) but didn't stop so she called again this afternoon and I went and picked her up. She continued the "story", so I gave up the phone(it was a piece of shit disposable with no minutes) and another ham and I'll be damned if she didn't bolt again.

If you pick her up by accident (Ormsby between Floyd & Brook), you can't miss the piercing on her left eyebrow, tell her I said she really screwed herself out of alot of business being a ***** and a theif. We all need to support each other on this one.

B-Safe,

Meph

Funtongue13
10-04-08, 08:45
I have read some of the recent reports on here about Austin, and for the most part it is true. The cops are crawling all over the place, and there is the vigilante element. Damn those locals not wanting hot pussy walking around the neighborhood trying to suck some #$%& for some fix money. What is this country coming too?

Anyway, if you are very careful... and lucky, you can still find some hot action. Last Monday afternoon I saw a mid-30's brunette in cutoffs walking on a seldom used street. She said her name is Carla, and had a great place to go for some quality time. She was very cute, skilled, and for .4 gave me bj followed by doggie, and finished with one of the best cim's I've had. She literally sucked out every drop till my knees buckled.

Yesterday around 7:00, I saw a young, thight, tall, and long-haired red head. She was very cute. I picked her up, and we agreed on .4 for 1/2 and 1/2. Got a very nice bj and went for cowgirl, but noticed a butterfly tramp stamp on her back. I just had to go for doggie. I love making those wings flap while pounding from behind. Great thing about this chick is that when I got close, I asked if I could finish with facial for .05 and man she looked gooded glazed.

Member #4157
10-05-08, 01:04
I have seen the girl with the eye piercing a bunch of times. I guess you say her name is Samantha? She seems pretty ghetto (her mannerisms and her appearance), and the times I have seen her she was wearing baggy clothing. I guess she is semi attractive, but she looks pretty rough and she is never dressed sexy when I see her. She has always been in that same Ormbsy area, and I have even seen her with another girl who is better looking and has dark blonde hair. I drove past the girl with the eye piercing once and she yelled at me several times to come to her, almost demanding that I do it. She seems like a hardass *****. I saw her another time right in that same area too, and she looked like she had just gotten her ass kicked. Her eye was all black and blue. Although I don't have any personal experience with her, she doesn't seem like someone I'd want to mess with. The short, chubby red-headed girl can be found right around that same area too. Does anyone have any experience with her?

Best Bet
10-05-08, 20:58
Picked her up before she had a odor that day. She looks better from a far. There is better out most times.

James Braddock
10-11-08, 06:37
Well congratulations must go out to my uncles up north for their very effective job of clearing the streets. Never had such a disappointing trip in my time travelling there or Louisville. Hit every street and side street with no luck at all, no girls anywhere that I could find. Went out at the time I usually do in Austin(had luck before). Will be sticking to Louisville for a little bit and trying to find some Austin quality women down here. On a positive note, I didn't feel like such an ass for wasting all that gas now that its dirt cheap.

Happy Hunting

James

Manut20
10-12-08, 14:50
Has anyone seen a skinny BSW with blonde hair who flashes her tits at you have around the floyd preston street area. I've seen her several times and have been tempted to pick her up. If any of you have is the service worth it. Message me and let me know. Went out last night and it was dead. No action to be had anywhere.

Msuhoops
10-12-08, 20:33
That sucks, I spent 6 months in the 'ville a few years ago for work. I had a great time. It was the best city for getting girls. Sounds like times have changed.

Well congratulations must go out to my uncles up north for their very effective job of clearing the streets. Never had such a disappointing trip in my time travelling there or Louisville. Hit every street and side street with no luck at all, no girls anywhere that I could find. Went out at the time I usually do in Austin(had luck before). Will be sticking to Louisville for a little bit and trying to find some Austin quality women down here. On a positive note, I didn't feel like such an ass for wasting all that gas now that its dirt cheap.

Happy Hunting

James

Member #4157
10-13-08, 18:56
Has anyone seen a skinny BSW with blonde hair who flashes her tits at you have around the floyd preston street area. I've seen her several times and have been tempted to pick her up. If any of you have is the service worth it. Message me and let me know. Went out last night and it was dead. No action to be had anywhere.There's a fairly recent post about this girl. Search down a few pages. I have seen her before as well and been intrigued. Sometimes she has on boots. She's never flashed me though.

USSmaximus
10-13-08, 22:17
Has anyone seen a skinny BSW with blonde hair who flashes her tits at you have around the floyd preston street area. I've seen her several times and have been tempted to pick her up. If any of you have is the service worth it. Message me and let me know. Went out last night and it was dead. No action to be had anywhere.

Don't bother with her, she's one of those that will talk a big game, get your money then tries to hurry you up. The one time i picked her up, she kept talking so much I finally made her quit and told her to get out. She's that fucking bad.

Kygolfer77
10-14-08, 18:44
Have been out 5 or 6 times in the last 2 weeks and decided that there are no more SW's in the city. I have cruised Old Louisville around Orms. And Oak. , the Portland area, around Taylor and the Strip clubs and have seen only a few SW's and most were too nasty to stop for. Did get lucky on Taylor past I-264 about 3 or 4 blocks. Young girl around 20 skinny but about a 6 in the looks department. BJ for. 2. Plan on cruising all next week. Will report in.

Tommya2
10-15-08, 16:32
Went out last night ormsby was dead so drove to portland. I saw wsw standing behind truck , last time I saw here there LEO beat me to her, noticed an ally between streets and tried it. I guess it is the only way to pick her up with out stopping on 26. She got in looked ok a little heavy. We talked price 30 for bbbjcim said she could get room for ten more so I went with the room. Met her male freind and gave him the cash then went to room. house was shot gun style front room for tv 2 middle rooms for ??? and backroom for kitchen.We picked a room next to kitchen no bed just pillow and sheet. She got naked had large scrape on leg "from jumping out of a car" and a few smaller ones else were was overweight but did have nice saggy tits. I Don,t think I would of wanted more than a bj from her it was pretty good took her time,she said it was ok to cim, which I did . She was definitely high on some thing said she took pain pills for leg. When all was done she wanted me to drive her to liquor store for smokes, also got 2 roses, I guess you know what there for, and took her back to place was glad to get rid of her just felt a little nervous around her. It was ok but don,t think I'll go back for seconds. Did get digits to a "house phone " that is going to be turned back on, did not ask if I could share sorry. I don,t know if they would work or if they did if she would be there said they may not have house much longer. I also don,t think anyone would what her # over all I would say she is a 4 bj was a 7. If you see her just go down ally she will do the rest.

Bud96
10-15-08, 17:28
I haven't gone street hunting for a while because I have a few regulars so I haven't needed to hunt. Yesterday I had an urge to see what was out there, and as another poster said. There isn't anything good.

I found a WSW in the Floyd area that looked very nice from the back, but as I got closer I saw that she was a 1 on looks, and there was no way I wanted any part of her touching any part of me.

I then went to the Iriqouis area and saw 2 WSW that were in their late 20's early 30's. I pulled over and picked the best one of the two. Talked her down to. 15 for an OK BBBJCIM. I didn't even asked for her digits.

I think I'm going to stick with my regulars until I hear that the situation has changed.

Happy Hunting

Bud96

WineLuver
10-16-08, 15:21
Guys, decided to cruiz Louisville and ran into Cherokee Tina last week. Her BBBJ was excellent and pulled out her dentures before sucking. Had this once before, or a BBBJ with no teeth. Very extreme and give it 9/10. She had an hour glass figure which kept my hands busy.

Today ran into Arabic Michelle, brunette, big suckable lips, sultry eyes with long black hair. Gave an excellent BBBJ cim and took it all the way down at the end. What a trooper. No digits and knows where her crib is. Give her 9. 5/10 performance and 8. 5/10 for looks. She choked at the end since she was d. Throating it

Be safe.

Fdirector
11-05-08, 16:00
Went out on the 1st and cruised portland up and down 26th then on bank and then portland ave. Saw nothing. Went out around 11am finally around noon saw a good one walking on portland ave and turned block and she was gone by time I got back. Then went down oak and came back up OBY and saw absolutely nothing. I can only get out around lunch time and was wondering if anyone has any luck around those times if so can you help a fellow cruiser out? Thanks guys I did have a little luck about 2 months ago around preston by broadway kinda around the apartments there blonde who wasnt good looking but would do anything for cheap. If anyone can help I would appreciate it.

Fdirector

Fdirector
11-05-08, 16:11
Went out on the 1st around 11am and stayed out until 2pm cruised portland all up and down 26th and then cruised bank. Not a damn thing. Then cruised Portland Ave. And finally saw a little hottie and turned the block and when I came back she was gone. She was pretty tiny wearing a black hoodie with brown hair. Well that dampened my spirits so I went and cruised oak all the way down and back up ormsby and still didn't see anything I stayed out until 2pm and called it a day. I had a little luch about a month and a half ago on preston around broadway kinda by the apartments it was a blonde who wasnt good lookin but would do anything for cheap. I am going out tomorrow and prob Friday around the same time or maybe later. Could I get any daytime lunch help. Where are the lunchtime girls!

Thanks Fdirector

Excelsior
11-05-08, 20:38
I've 2 reports this time 'round.

1. I met a Michelle out and about in Portland. A solid 9 in looks. 8 for the body. 8 for performance in a BBJCIMTCS. She's a stripper in between gigs at the moment looking to get on at GL. Got digits but it's one of those "call my sister and I'll get back to you" one of deals. Got the above for $. 3

2. Jane: Korean take out. As far as Korean women go, a 6 in looks, 6 for the body. 8 in performance and attitude. Refreshing to see an Asian out and about. Hope she doesn't get popped. I won't elaborate where she can be found but for the regular hunters she can be found in one of the usual spots.

The boards' been dead lately and thought I'd put in a report to get things moving.

Buysexual
11-11-08, 13:41
I've seen that crazy BSW hanging around preston and Ormsby.

I know some of you have asked about her in the past and I recommend you stay away from her. She's crazy and usually stoned. I've seen her beating on a black guy on the side walk so if you want some drama you could try her but otherwise stay away.

Fdirector
11-11-08, 17:13
Hey,

I went out Thursday the 6th and while crusing 26 I saw a blonde not that bad of a body and face is ok not hot though but I smiled and she turned down road by cemetery. I pulled over and we had a great talk. She is a 10 in personality. Got a half/half for only 20 that is awesome. Her name is rhonda said she lives down market. Anyway great personality and willing to do what ever it takes. I would love to pick up a hot young one if you all have any advice where. Oak and ormsby have been dead for me lately because I can only get out around lunch time I picked up rhonda around 11:30 am. Hope this helps and if you know of a young one let me know.

Thanks,

Fdirector

VdubGuy
11-11-08, 23:51
Hey guys,

I've been reading for while but never joined as I'm just getting into the hobby. I have been cruising the ormbsy, oak and preston for awhile and I have to agree with last post it is dead no action at all I have gone early and late mornings and nada but le. Tried 4th street area nothing either I guees this weather is to blame. Just wanted to say that I have learned a great deal off this site and hope this site stays forever because it has tons of info for beginner like me.

Be safe guys and I'll be posting later on.

Tortellini
11-12-08, 11:16
Cruised around Portland and glad to see Michelle's name mentioned. Very pretty & sweet girl who is actually Arabic. Have not found her in 2 weeks and please PM me if you have seen her lately.

Picked up Jaz, 19 black girl with a wicked body on Market & 24th. Gave an amazing BBBJ. She has no digits and is a real gem if you find her. Her a. Is to die for

And stopped by Jamie's place to see Amy a few times who gives a long BBBJCIM. Senior membes should know their location.

Finally, sorry to see all the comments re: the reflexology girls. Keep the street posts coming.

Kygolfer77
11-14-08, 11:00
Watched the football game with some friends last night and after the game decided to make the Oak & Brook st. Run and got lucky at midnight. Had a few and don't remeber the name but she was a brunette WSW 25, 5' 8", 120, but an A cup. Still body was an 8 and face 7 for a walker. Service was a 10. BBBJCIM for. 2 and she took her time and it was one of the better BJ's I've had in a while. She was a little drunk, had a buzz going. No phone but lives with her mom in the neightborhood. I will look for this one again.

I also tried the new Relax operation at Exit 5 in Clarksville. Not bad, girls are decent looking and friendly and I left relaxed and happy. I saw Britney.

Lrr8176
11-15-08, 13:05
Went out between 5:30-7:30 last night in Portland.

I was all over the place between Market - Portland, from 26-13th and couldn't find a thing.

Lots of chicks with guys - not hanging back either.

Something went down and I saw an unmarked do a 180 and hit it, then LE was all over the place.

This is my second unsuccessful run in the Portland area around that time...:(

Any pointers would be appreciated...

White
11-20-08, 09:24
Visited up north yesterday and after a good while hunting found a nice one. Info to trusted senior members. Sorry guys we've already lost too much action up there. It used to be a playground. Not the same anymore.

Randumb6
11-21-08, 11:37
Saw a rumor on CL about a bust in Jeffersonville - made a call to a friend out of town that knows people and he/she called back and confirmed. There is nothing in the newspapers at this point and nothing on the news like Rose's.

The reason appears to be that they are not done and were supposed to be taking down one yesterday or last night and one today or tonight. Was also informed that the first one to go had a plant working there for about a month.

He also gave me a heads up on an over 18 strip club in New Albany - on the way to the boat - based on the ownership and ties that owner has and the management, he suggested staying very far away.

I would normally not post something negative without knowing 100% first hand - and I really hope that they are wrong or being mislead - but if I had any doubt I wouldn't put the warning up.

So, I think I will be retiring for awhile and see how things shake out. Be safe.

Louielex
11-21-08, 13:59
Been cruising the usual haunts and no one is out. I even tried some convenience stores and bars in the neighborhoods and found nothing. Surely, the need doesn't dry up just because it's cold. Any ideas where folks can be found in cold weather? PM if you want to.

Guess I'll stick with the MP's, but I got into this for the variety. Going back to the same ol providers gets boring!

White
11-24-08, 10:44
SoCom,

I think you might be best served finding a good escort of you don' t like crack heads. LMAO!

Fdirector
11-25-08, 11:46
I went out on the hunt last week and turned up empty so I new that I had to drain so I went to 7th to the gl. Met jojo great tits nice ass took half hour dance and gave her hour dance price as tip. Left very very pleased. Also saw a young 20yo. Girl black hair very tiny would have gave anything to fuck her but jojo got me first. Anyway will be back when have the money very expensive. Anyway any good street action to be had during day or at 5-530pm let me know fellas.

Thanks,

Fdirector

Tortellini
11-25-08, 18:20
This information is for educational purposes only. First, read the 22 Rules of Mongering (important). Here are some places to find SW's in the Louisville area:

- Berry Blvd by Dixie Hwy
- Dixie/W.Broadway -> Hill Street (Most are b/w
- Taylor/Central
- 4th/Central, Iowa or Winkler (Church Hill Downs area)
- Market/18-26th Street (WSW's)
- Bank/18-26th Street
- Preston Highway (just south of Fern)
- 7th around Oak/Ormsby
- Ormsby/Clay
- Oak/4th
- Jefferson/18-26th Street (BSW's)

Picking up SW's is an art.

PM for any areas you find good.

Be safe!

ILuvIt
11-26-08, 00:49
Tortellini,

So who's the "curvy" girl? Seems to have a body that's too healthy looking for a SW.

Or is she a newbie on the streets?

Tortellini
11-26-08, 14:57
Guys,

Made my rounds today and was very quiet. Drove by Preston & Fern yet nothing to be found.

The pics were taken by me and the girl is a stripper in IN. She was a real gem, 19 yrs. Old and actually found her in the Portland area. Once she took her jeans off, could not believe all the ceautiful curves she posses. Senior members pm me for more info. And quiet day.

BigTbone5104
11-26-08, 15:10
I could drive up from Lex for this one.

This information is for educational purposes only. First, read the 22 Rules of Mongering (important). Here are some places to find SW's in the Louisville area:

- Taylor/Central
- Bank/18-26th Street
- 7th around Oak/Ormsby
- Ormsby/Clay
- Oak/4th

Be safe!

Fdirector
11-29-08, 09:44
Hello fellow mongers,

I was out in Portland Friday from about noon until 2. I saw a WSW picked up on market around 22. I finally was about to give up my search until a BSW waived and smiled at me on 18 and jefferson. I turned and came around as she started walking up the block off jefferson and she came to the door and didn't ask any questions just got in and said hey I have a spot off of 16th. I said cool her name was LISA. So we pulled into her spot she didn't talk price just said pull it out and let me work it. So I did and service was nice plenty of work and deep throat. Took all of me and then with class opened her door and spit my children onto the sidewalk. Haha well she still didn't ask for price so I gave her a. 2 for her niceness. Dropped her off at 13th and jefferson around some apts. Very nice and service was good for BBBJCIM. Hope this helps she said she works jefferson. If any questions or any hints pm me.

Thanks, Fdirector

Fdirector
11-29-08, 12:35
Hey out there I was wondering something. I have seen on the forums for other states that they have alot of pics of the girls from the leo hotel. I was wondering if louisville had a website like that aswell. Pm me and let me know. Thanks fellas

Fdirector

Drlowz
11-30-08, 10:00

- Taylor/Central
- Bank/18-26th Street
- 7th around Oak/Ormsby
- Ormsby/Clay
- Oak/4th

Be safe!Wow she is nice. Sure would love to spend a hour or so with her. Loving that doggie style pose.

Nosferato Fury
12-02-08, 17:24
Around 2pm tight little blonde out walkin, and at the clup on the corner of Rural St, awe inspiring brunett getting out of a car.

Both were 6's or better, about 5,4, maybe 120lbs.

Didn't have any time to play or the money, but it looks like things maybe getting better around here again.

Cruised through around 8 an it was dead, only saw other cruiser's.

Funtongue13
12-03-08, 13:25
Was wandering around that little town on Friday. Saw an former acquaintance named April. She is a skinny little brunette with nice tits, and so-so looks.

During my previous encounter with her, she stunk, and had a skin condition. However, the pickings were slim, and I picked her up to see if the hygiene had improved.

It had. She was clean, free from psiriosis, and had a hairy-clean smelling bush. She said that I could have f/s for .25. I said hell yeah, and we went at for 1/2 hour. Everything on the menu except for greek, and she let me pop between those nice titties.

Nosferato Fury
12-03-08, 20:45
Not many know that Japanese term.

Nothing out tonight around 530pm.

So the hunt is still on as long as I have a few bucks.

Cops were out tonight.

Be safe.

Was wandering around that little town on Friday. Saw an former acquaintance named April. She is a skinny little brunette with nice tits, and so-so looks.

During my previous encounter with her, she stunk, and had a skin condition. However, the pickings were slim, and I picked her up to see if the hygiene had improved.

It had. She was clean, free from psiriosis, and had a hairy-clean smelling bush. She said that I could have f/s for .25. I said hell yeah, and we went at for 1/2 hour. Everything on the menu except for greek, and she let me pop between those nice titties.

Lrr8176
12-03-08, 23:28
Went out tonight around 5. Started around the downs, saw one that I thought would be great, but apparantly she wasn't working.

Went up 7th, and over to Clay street area. Saw one hella hot BSW that gave me the look and by the time I could get turned around she was gone. Damn.

Out to Portland as the rain started. Nothing much there.

Member #4157
12-04-08, 00:35
Don't you locals get a little nervous mongering in that town? I have considered checking it out, but seeing as how they had been cracking down on the SWs, I am reluctant to head up there due to my plates.

I haven't been out mongering much lately, but today I decided to check out a new location for me, the areas near Churchill Downs. I went about 3pm though which is probably a bad time due to kids just getting out of school and walking home and stuff. I didn't really see much, maybe 2 that were possible, but I am still not convinced they were working. The weather was not that bad today so I figured there might be some out. Soon it will be cold and the pickings will be limited.

Member #4157
12-06-08, 21:25
I was on my way home from the Louisville game today so I figured I'd do some driving around. I saw a pretty good blonde, probably a 7 or 8 on the SW scale, who was smiling at me as I was approaching a certain corner. A red, tinted-out Honda or Toyota came in and scooped her just as I was approaching though unfortunately. She got in his car and I think they might have just drove around the neighborhood while she serviced him cause I saw the same car doing some driving around the same areas that I was mongering. I kept on seeing the car circling around. I guess that's the luxury of having tinted windows and not having to pull off into a place that could potentially be sketchy. I was hoping he'd drop her off in the same place where he picked her up after they were done, but I drove to that area like 10 minutes later and then again after that but I never saw her again. If any of you were driving that car though then let me know cause I'd like to hear about her. I don't like to post specific locations in my reports cause of the possible LEO monitoring, but let's just say I saw her right around where I've seen that chubby little red head many times before in the past. If you all have frequented this area in the past then I'm sure you know the location I'm speaking off. I've also seen the girl with the eye piercing in this same area too. Speaking of the red head btw, I haven't seen her in quite a long time. Anyone seen her at all recently?

Today, right after I saw this one blonde girl, I drove around on some of the other streets and I saw this older woman, Sandy, who was definitely working. She's the SW who I've seen the most times in this area. I passed on her though just cause I was hoping to find this other girl.

Dieselboy
12-07-08, 22:07
Not many know that Japanese term.

It's actually of latin descent, not Japanese.

hirsutus - meaing shaggy or hairy. It actually refers to women with hair where they should not have it such as face, breasts or abdomen and not having untrimmed pubic hair as I think the OP intended.

James Braddock
12-08-08, 03:40
Today's post is brought to you by the letter H- thanks for the lesson diesel.

I have been neglecting my duties in not posting my recent outings, I've been sticking to Jefferson in Louisville alot lately getting low-price low-service BSW's. Stopped going to Jamie after a few repeat psychotic episodes during appointments. I gave in and headed up north, found Patty of all people fresh out of jail. My first time seeing her, service was very good- and she doesn't look as bad as I am use to from the streets in Louisville. 3 for BBBJCIM, and I got a number to reach her at. If anyone I've spoken to before wants it, PM me- all others please bring something to trade. Will try to post more often, Oh and a special thanks to tortellini for the detailed beginner's guide!

Happy Hunting

James

It's actually of latin descent, not Japanese.

hirsutus - meaing shaggy or hairy. It actually refers to women with hair where they should not have it such as face, breasts or abdomen and not having untrimmed pubic hair as I think the OP intended.

Tortellini
12-10-08, 15:10
Been making my rounds and figured a post was due. Last Sat. Morning (2 am) saw a cute non-BSW who just wanted to hang out & party. After an hour gave my anaconda a decent HJ. Looks 7/10, Personality 6/10. Will not repeat.

And saw a typical run down SW on 26th St. The day before and kept going. Seems to be quiet out there. Need to explore alternate places.

Fdirector
12-11-08, 10:59
Well I headed out at 5pm. Yesterday and went to market. Did the market and jefferson st. Loop. Nothing and then up and down 26th. Still nothing. Then I saw a white girl pretty and petite standing in a yard on market by around 24th. Looked and smiled at her and she smiled back but when I finally got around she was gone. Seems the cold weather has drove out all of my fun could you please let me know if anyone is having good luck in the cold weather. Or a good one to call.

Thanks,

Fdirector

Buysexual
12-16-08, 20:00
Picked up SW on corner of Preston and Ormsby. I pulled over after I made the turn onto Ormsby and she hopped in. She looked good from the road but on closer inspection her face was like an old leather bomber jacket. Body and hair weren't too bad.

I drove to a place but she was playing cat and mouse about the whole thing and wanted to drive over to the Ice Factory. I think that's an abandoned building off of Mary and sits next to the tracks. I dropped her off and went home. This was about 4 days ago.

I had the whole feeling that I was gonna get jacked by some friend of hers and she wasn't good looking enough to take the chance.

Louielex
12-17-08, 11:42
Haven't seen any action as well. Had to got to SC to get some.

Did get solicited by WSW in the parking lot of the convient store on Fourth and Central - she must have been 60 yrs.old! Kind of funny.

Tortellini
12-18-08, 12:07
A few days ago, I was driving along Hill & 7th and saw a woman waive from a porch. She said she would give me $ if I gave her a ride. She was good looking, small rack, wore a thong, and had long brunette hair. Had nice lips as well. After conversing for a while noticed she was cracked out of her mind. She called her friend a few times yet no one picked up. After 20 mins. Gave a decent BBBJ cim which included rimming. Wanted to go back to my place to f. Me silly yet could not due to GF. She let me take a few photos of her. No digits. Any other adventures?

Randumb6
12-20-08, 00:04
Have an inquiry on the Phoenix board as that is where she appears to come from - no return info yet. Check the Phoenix CL and you'll see more info on her - the ads at the beginning for her smell of a scam.

I've seen her add here recently on CL, and man does she have a body on her! She says call for special rates. Has anyone seen her, and if so could you fill me in.

Fdirector
12-27-08, 09:48
Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone has had any luck with the warmer weather. I was going to go out today later this afternoon and was wondering if anyone had any tips lately. I will post my finds tomorrow. But please pm if any tips or just post.

Thanks, Fdirector

Fdirector
12-28-08, 10:15
I went out from 4 to 6 yesterday and the only action I saw was on bank. I talked to one girl who was pretty hot for a WSW prob a 8 on the scale. She said she got out of the game about 2 months ago. What a shame everyone needs money. Then I saw a cute younger WSW and pulled over and started talking but her baby daddy was in a car down the street and she couldn't get away. What the fuck strike 2. O well then I cruised 26th and no action absolutely none on market. Then I saw a guy in a tan truck on 26th and main talking to a very cute chubby white girl with blonde hair and a dark haired girl they talked for a while but no action. Then I saw a BSW on jefferson at 20th but I would rather break my own ribs and suck my own dick than have her do it. She was waving and pointing for me to pull over but heavy and totally nappy hair just to fugly for me. Then I cruised old louisville and saw 2 girls that were pretty hot one was on ormsby and preston sitting on a bench but when I cruised by and nodded at her she just flipped me off and she was talking on a cell phone. Then there was another girl sitting on the street who was totally hot right when you turn left at preston to get back on ormsby. Cruised by like 3 times and nodded and pulled over but she would not move looked maybe 20 pretty skinny with dark long brown hair. She was a total babe. No action though. Can anyone help me with any luck or post some pics of some action. Thanks and I will continue to post with my adventures. Fdirector ps there was like no LE in portland yesterday which was strange with the weather and all I had such high hopes but nothing.

Lrr8176
12-28-08, 21:57
Then I saw a BSW on jefferson at 20th but I would rather break my own ribs and suck my own dick than have her do it. She was waving and pointing for me to pull over but heavy and totally nappy hair just to fugly for me.LMAO! I just got back in from a rather long (and unproductive) cruising. From Dixie Hwy up to Taylor, over near Clay and ending up in Portland. I must have seen your BSW's White Twin ! I was thinking that if it came to that, I could just go home, get a pair of leather gloves that were used for concrete and enjoy!

I had a couple that I thought were sure hits, but nothing turned up. A superfine white chick on 22nd, but would never leave the other one. Tried like three times.

A little more LE out in Portland today, but not bad.

Tortellini
01-05-09, 15:17
Was out cruisin, and saw a cute BSW wearing tight jeans and a white hat get picked up at Jefferson & 22nd St. Noticed another BSW on 18th & Jefferson, who was okay looking. Not really into BSW so kept driving.

Last week saw old Steph. , brunette, quite tall and has very long legs. Gave an excellent BBBJ cim and dropped my change in about 2 mins. Very impressive work on her part.

Noticed action is on Jefferson, yet pickings are very slim.

Ky Comfort
01-06-09, 11:14
Hi Guys,

Anybody been around Jamie recently? I'm going to be in town but I've heard that she has been flakey here lately and done some of her customers wrong.

Any input or suggestions welcomed.

Fdirector
01-08-09, 15:48
I was crusing January 1st and saw a WSW at 4th and oak. She came over and we talked she had a totally fantastic attitude. She wasnt a total disaster like some out there I have seen but she is a bit on the heavy side. She told me she had an apartment and so we went. She let me check it out first and it was totally guy empty. She gave pretty good BBBJCIM for. 2 and was a joy to be around she was funny and liked her work. Said she is around forth all the way down but she lives around 2nd and oak I think. Her name was nita and I have her digits to a working phone. Thanks guys and happy hunting also I am going to meet a girl off of CL. Tomorrow her name is Tina Summers. She is posted under erotic serv. Young short petite blonde hope all goes well have any of you seen her?

Thanks guys, Fdirector

Fjkyusa
01-14-09, 11:35
I was having lunch at The Grandville at 3rd and Gaulbert when a very do able 20ish BSW walked by a second later was scooped up.

Oh well

Excelsior
02-01-09, 22:25
I survived the ice storm by the skin of my teeth. But all is well and I can finally deliver some updates.

Ormsby: Daytime activity has jumped up a bit. I've met up with Sandy (she was mentioned on here once before. Older lady but she's got a fantastic pussy. BBBJ's are okay but I don't like that many teeth scraping.

Sally: Sandy's friend. Had a threesome with the duo for $. 40. Not a bad thing considering the choices out there as of late.

Ginger: A little on the thick side but sweeeet! Gives a good BBBJTC.

Tabitha: Found this little gem cruising around one night. All I have to say is that I'm glad to be a part of her limited clientel.

That's all for now. Hope everyone's warm and safe.

Pusseaterdimer
02-03-09, 16:31
Great report Carla is what I like thin. tired of seeing biggins, that you could pick up at a bar for a few drinks . I would like to try carlas town but too gun shy after hearing about all the bust especially since I have ky plates. Louisville just seems dead lately. Saw one Mon. that was ok body not fat but little big boned but scary face. Thanks again for report.I live in austin I can give you all tip where to find these girls and get them alot cheaper than you are right now. April you can get her for 10 or less you guys pm me we will talk.

Pusseaterdimer
02-03-09, 16:51
Can you get pics of these girls?

I don't knnow any ***** named Amanda.

Better read the 22 Rules of Street Mongering on the left panel of the Home page of this site. One of those rules is you don’t go to the SW’s place (or anywhere she directs) because she could be leading you to confederates who will rob you (or worse).

Second a confrontation deal was reported last week and it was reported about like you experienced it. See Louisville, General Reports, 07-08-08 by GoognLong85: "Lookout in Austin! 2 ho’s robbing people. 2 blonde's walking around looking for someone to rob. They tell you they'll do anything and get you to come to an apartment across from where Boomer's bar burnt down. I was told it's apt #3 in the brown apartment building to be exact. Then after exchanging money they ask you to relax and talk a minute before they get to it. Then their boyfriends come with a bat asking why your there and what your doing with their women. I've heard this has happened more then once. One girl is 5'3 or so and thin about an 8, the other is about 5'6 a little thick around the middle and missing a front tooth but about a 6-7 on a SW scale. Both early 20's 21-23 or so. I'll have some names later this week and maybe some pics to post so you can totally avoid these 2 and their 2 friends. No since helping them and their scam. Of coarse this isn't the only scam up there but it's the newest I've heard. Since most of the girls there are in jail now I've heard these 2 are finding easy pray. Just look out. "

Other posts report the locals will phone the police when they see a strange car. There is an ordinance against picking up hitchhikers and the police show up and ticket you. If that happens, I guess you’re lucky because you didn’t get robbed.

Still other posts report a lot of druggies there which has attracted the police. You don’t want to get stopped by the police with a SW in your car with drugs. She’ll dump the drugs in your car and you’ll get charged with them and your car will get forfeited.

That place is too dangerous for me.

Pusseaterdimer
02-03-09, 18:30
Little townn of x34 is still booming you guys are paying way 2 uch for the SW here anyone got pics of some of these girls pm me. Id like to find a hot BSW in louisnille. Also the le has slowed down now the isp is not working here like they were pm me for some info.

Goodhunting

Doug41472
02-03-09, 19:54
It sounds to me like he is conducting a set up.

White
02-04-09, 11:14
Little townn of x34 is still booming you guys are paying way 2 uch for the SW here anyone got pics of some of these girls pm me. Id like to find a hot BSW in louisnille. Also the le has slowed down now the isp is not working here like they were pm me for some info.

Goodhunting

Thanks for sending me the PM buddy. BUT you're not getting ANY info from anyone here until you provide a little info yourself. You're a newb and quite frankly we don't trust you. And we aren't real interested in you or anyone else for that matter spoiling our hobby. Now give us some credible information or hit the door.

Lrr8176
02-05-09, 19:34
Thanks for sending me the PM buddy. BUT you're not getting ANY info from anyone here until you provide a little info yourself. You're a newb and quite frankly we don't trust you. And we aren't real interested in you or anyone else for that matter spoiling our hobby. Now give us some credible information or hit the door.Yeah, I even sent a PM to this guy to see what he had to say.

Not even a reply. Certainly smells fishy!

Funtongue13
02-06-09, 15:54
Thanks for sending me the PM buddy. BUT you're not getting ANY info from anyone here until you provide a little info yourself. You're a newb and quite frankly we don't trust you. And we aren't real interested in you or anyone else for that matter spoiling our hobby. Now give us some credible information or hit the door.

Yeah, this guy seems to be a little off. He sent me pm's saying that I could get f/s for 10 and 3 sum for 20 and april for 5. He chided me for previous posts saying I was getting suckered.

Having said all that; the heat has lessened with the cold weather, and there is more opportunity in that little town as a result.

I met up with 2 girls. Tiffany who is a redhead 21 y.o. walking with Lisa who is a brunette 30 something. I got f/s 3-way for .6 No holes barred. Good times.

Member #4157
02-06-09, 16:46
That dude definitely sounds real fishy. Perhaps people should hold back somewhat in their reports for the time being by not being too specific about locations. Instead people can sort of beat around the bush with hints and veteran hobbyists will probably know where they're talking about anyways or they can just get more information via PM.

BTW, that Sandy woman who Excelsior referenced in an earlier post is not a bad SW. I have met her a few times, usually always right around the same place. She is not that great looking, I'd say a 5, but she has a decent body for an old woman. Her BBBJ aren't the best, but it's not a bad deal for the price. And she is definitely a nice woman who is not sketchy at all. That goes a long way imo.

Member #4157
02-09-09, 20:27
Leo was in full force today in the Ormsby/Oak area when I was there between 330-430PM. Not only did I see cruisers patrolling, but I saw the uncle busting/harrassing SWs in 2 seperate incidents with multiple LEOs present. One of the girls was busted in one of the spots where that Sandy woman frequents. There were 4 cop cars right there talking to this girl who was working this stoop on her phone. Great use of law enforcement right there, jesus. I am not sure what they ended up doing with her, but I was not going to wait around and find out. Generally though, there was a decent amount of action in the area today including some woman that I haven't seen in the area for a good while. There were several women working, but I was just driving through mainly and I wouldn't have messed with it anyways due to all the LEO presence. I hope none of you got busted. Anyways, it definitely seems as if there are some efforts to try and curb things cause I saw way more today than usual, and in the hot spots too.

Be careful

Funtongue13
02-10-09, 17:09
Was in the northern area of our forums reach, and ran into Tiffany again. I last met her a few days ago with her friend Lisa. This time it was very warm, and she was out in some ultra-low-rise jeans, and a belly shirt. Damn she looked hot!!!

Anyway, we went out and agreed on .3 for 1/2 and 1/2. She starts in while I'm driving to a good spot we have used before. We get there and there is still some snow on the ground. I pull around and immediately get stuck while my little man is still getting a thorough tongue lashing.

Tiffany is a real trooper and jumps out to push the car, but no luck. I let her drive and pushed we got loose. Finished up doing doggie over the trunk lid, and I made her butterfly wings flap.

When we were done we both had a great laugh about the weirdness of the situation...

Tiffany has a great attitude, is hot, is young 20 something, and is f/s.

Tommya2
02-10-09, 18:59
Thanks for your report Mr. Tongue. I will have to try and make a trip to that town one day just feel like I would be begging to get pulled over in my shiney red mustang with ky plates. It is too bad that a town this size has so few SW. Seems like all we have here are unattractive and over weight. Next time could you please get a few pics.

Lrr8176
02-10-09, 19:59
Leo was in full force today in the Ormsby/Oak area when I was there between 330-430PM. Not only did I see cruisers patrolling, but I saw the uncle busting/harrassing SWs in 2 seperate incidents with multiple LEOs present. One of the girls was busted in one of the spots where lYeah Duppy, they were very hot and heavy! There was a cop sitting on the porch of a house at the corner of Ormbsby & Clay. I saw no less than 3 before heading the hell outta there. It was kind of spooky - not even the thugs hanging on the street.

Peace

White
02-11-09, 10:15
Good times to be had. PM me for info. To SM only. This one is pretty cool and level headed. I loaded her mouth up with a large load this past weekend. I have digits but she told me not to share them. Sorry.

Ky Comfort
02-11-09, 11:57
Saw Jamie / Red the week. She was on the street near her room.

Had heard she had gotten flakey but still looked good.

Picked her up and she was rather flakey / crazed but had a good time with her but would have been better if she hadn't been talking a mile a minute about everything under the sun.

Chateau
02-11-09, 18:35
Yeah, I noticed that on Monday. Lots of LE!

Does anyone have any info on the strip clubs that are around Dixie and Alquonin (check spelling)? They look to be just trashy enough to offer extras!

Manut20
02-12-09, 00:37
Yeah, I noticed that on Monday. Lots of LE!

Does anyone have any info on the strip clubs that are around Dixie and Alquonin (check spelling)? They look to be just trashy enough to offer extras!Stay away from the clubs on dixie. went out that way Friday night cops galore plus an ambulance outside dixie bell, no girls working at rivergirls, went back to Dixie bell talked to michelle the bartender said there was a fight. One of the local yokels causing trouble keyed peoples cars then got his ass beat. Stick with 7th street, better bang for your buck especially on take out.

Ky Comfort
02-26-09, 15:13
Anybody seen Jammie this week.

I saw out last week and talked to her and she was in her right mind and we had a good time.

This week no answer on the phone and now says it is out of service and been by 2 days looking for her but didn't see her out.

Tuner07
02-28-09, 22:44
Hello fellow hobbyists,

This is my first post, as just found this forum. I have been around CL and Backpage for awhile now, but both are getting so full of bot postings, etc... that they are about useless. I like how this forum is setup much better. I live close to the little town in IN that is north of Louisville. How are things there now? Any advice or tips that arent listed in Jacksons 22 Rules. Please PM me with any advice you might have.

Thanks

Tuner07
03-01-09, 05:49
Went for a cruise and hunt today, didn't see one SW. Plenty of skater punks out though. Hope everyone else is having better luck.

Tytn8525
03-02-09, 04:06
Was in the northern area of our forums reach, and ran into Tiffany again. I last met her a few days ago with her friend Lisa. This time it was very warm, and she was out in some ultra-low-rise jeans, and a belly shirt. Damn she looked hot!!!

Anyway, we went out and agreed on .3 for 1/2 and 1/2. She starts in while I'm driving to a good spot we have used before. We get there and there is still some snow on the ground. I pull around and immediately get stuck while my little man is still getting a thorough tongue lashing.

Tiffany is a real trooper and jumps out to push the car, but no luck. I let her drive and pushed we got loose. Finished up doing doggie over the trunk lid, and I made her butterfly wings flap.

When we were done we both had a great laugh about the weirdness of the situation...

Tiffany has a great attitude, is hot, is young 20 something, and is f/s.This sounds quite enticing. Did you manage to get any digits?

Tuner07
03-11-09, 17:45
Has anyone had any luck lately?

I just wondered since there hasn't been any new posts lately.

Docpepper
03-11-09, 23:24
In town on biz. Trip. Staying off of Blankenbaker. Is there anything at all in this area? I have not seen anything. Any help would be great. Thanks to all for the prev. Posts, they have been helpful.

Bud96
03-12-09, 09:54
I have stop hunting for a while, since (as many of you know) the choices out there are not that great. Yesterday, however, I was riding around the Iroquois area and saw a nice, young BSW. She was wearing jeans and a black hooded jacket. At first look she did not look like a worker, but I decided to turn around to have another look. I stopped at the light and waited to see if she would look my way. She did better. She walked right into my car and told me where we could go. I was on my way to a meeting, so I didn't have a lot of time. She gave a good BBBJCIM for. 15 and let me play with whatever I wanted during the time. She doesn't have a phone yet, but told me I can find her in the same place this week. I will try to find her again, and this time I'll make sure I have enough time. She has a great *ss and I want to tap it.

I guess there are some good SW still out there. I may need to go hunting more often again.

Happy hunting,

Bud96

Tuner07
03-13-09, 14:03
I have been to frequently visited town in Indiana 3 times now and haven't seen anything. What am I doing wrong? Also, has anyone else been there lately and had any success?

Emerson
03-14-09, 01:57
I have been to frequently visited town in Indiana 3 times now and haven't seen anything. What am I doing wrong? Also, has anyone else been there lately and had any success?I've had the same luck. Nothing the past two times I've been in the area. Lots of LE, include locals and county. Looks like they had/are having another housecleaning.

Emerson
03-14-09, 02:01
Saw an aggressive, I-want-to-get-arrested WSW on Taylor S of Watterson earlier this week. Fairly attractive, but definitely not low-profile. Way too much traffic to think about stopping. Haven't seen her since, so I'm guessing she's a guest of the city by now.

Kevin Kentucky
03-18-09, 13:28
I've had the same luck. Nothing the past two times I've been in the area. Lots of LE, include locals and county. Looks like they had/are having another housecleaning.FYI - I was in that area March 6 & 7. Saw 3 WSW's. One on 256 and two around Rural. Didn't partake though. But still seems to be activity.

Zinthos
03-27-09, 12:49
I am planning a short lay over in your area and was wondering if things had picked back up yet. Feel free to pass on any info you can.

Thanks in advance.

Z

Tortellini
03-31-09, 10:25
Guys had a disagreement with my girl last night so took a drive. Found a very cute WSW, early 20s who gave me that famous look. Cannot explain the look and can be sooo sexy. She jumped in the car and immediately started to give me a BJ. Unreal! A+ for effort. Parked and she gave me a very nice BBBJCIM ws. Yes, ws. Took the cream like it was no big deal. Amazing. Felt her soft curvy hips and decided to do her miss style. Yet, was too tired. Overall appearance 8, attitude 10 and skills 10. She has digits and seeing her tonight Love her soft skin!

Overall area has been slow and have a regular girl, DDs, brunette who can DeepTh. Which seems like a lost art. Real fun is in the Dominican Republic.

Spermanherman
04-06-09, 13:19
I had a dream last Friday night, around 10: 30 or so. I was driving thru the 7th street area and saw a BSW going the other direction. I turned at the next street and turned around in an alley. When I got the corner, she was there so I asked if she needed a ride which she did. Started with BBBJ and finished with mish. Great oral skills and attitude but low on the looks. Woke up from my dream feeling very refreshed.

Tortellini
04-10-09, 13:34
Guys,

I was traveling yesterday on Jefferson and saw 2 brunettes by 17th & Jefferson. I took a few photos and will be submitting them. Noticed a white truck & car stopped on Jefferson to talk with them. Guys, never do this! And these girls never went in either car. An light blue Cherokee jeep had a car pulled over a few blocks away. Be careful!

Saw Meg on Market who seems retired. And lots of Leo in Portland. Saw a blonde on 26th get picked up by a silver car and dropped off by liquor store (slevin).

Ky Comfort
04-13-09, 23:57
Well I had sometime today so went hunting.

Tried calling Jammie (little Red) and her number is out of minutes.

Tried to call Tortellini Brunette, early 20s but no answer.

Drove by Jammie's place several times but didn't see her.

Saw a blond and brunett walking along 26th then saw them at a house on St. Xavier St. (on south side of street between 26th and 27th). I parked a little down the street but they never came over or waved so I didn't push it. Anybody know anything abut them?

Gave up and headed over Prestion. Saw a WSW with dirty blond hair about 30 setting at the conner of Ormsby and Handcock. Came over and asked to get in but she had a sore on her right cheek (herpies? ). Didn't want to chance it.

Saw a another WSW on Ormsby wearing a red top. Stopped and talked but once I got close she was 45. 50 and she didn't get me all warmed up.

So a lot of driving and no luck.

That is all.

Rocky64
04-16-09, 15:32
Did a drive thru this week, saw no leo & no SW, looked pretty dead.

Indy Jhn11
04-16-09, 17:51
Well it looks like spring has sprung out there and theres a little bit more activity out there for us mongers. I saw a decent brunette (early twenties?) not long ago. Dreamed that I gave her a lift somewhere a little bit down the road in the Kentuck area. She was nice and wanted to talk but must of had smt in her throat. I gave her something to drink and she swallowed it all, very nice! 8}

Funtongue13
04-19-09, 20:53
I had great luck this weekend in that little place to the north. The place has an outbreak of 9-month flu though. I saw two girls who haven't been around for several months. I first saw Britney. She is the hot, blonde squealer who I posted some reviews about when I first became a member.

She is about 7 months pregnant. I got f/s for .5 at my place. She still squeals, is quite sexy, and I got a little milk. No digits.

The next day, I saw Whitney. She is hot brunette with smoking body, dsl's, and great attitude. She is 3-months pregnant, and hot to trot. I got full-service with cim for .4 no digits.

I saw both these girls around 5:00 p.m. cruising side streets from the usual.

Nite View
04-20-09, 20:14

- Taylor/Central
- Bank/18-26th Street
- 7th around Oak/Ormsby
- Ormsby/Clay
- Oak/4th

Be safe!Checked out most of these locations on friday night with no luck. I may have been out to soon, there were still a lot of people out with

Nite View
04-20-09, 20:21

- Taylor/Central
- Bank/18-26th Street
- 7th around Oak/Ormsby
- Ormsby/Clay
- Oak/4th

Be safe!When in louisville checked out most of these locations on friday night with no luck. I may have been out to soon, there were still a lot of people out with no SW at all. On my way back on sunday stopped by roses and found it closed. Called the number on the sign, recording said the number was incorrect. I hope for better luck next month.

White
04-26-09, 14:03
Place is hoppin this weekend. Had plenty to choose from.

Funtongue13
04-27-09, 13:45
Place is hoppin this weekend. Had plenty to choose from.I concur. Had a chance to visit with Tiffany again this week. She is one cute little redhead with a nice attitude. .4 for the f/s.

Budman99
04-28-09, 03:11
Where is the place up north?

I have seen WSW at 3rd st.

Budman99
04-28-09, 03:12
I would like to see Tiffany Redhead any one point me in the right direction.

PM me

White
04-28-09, 15:46
I would like to see Tiffany Redhead any one point me in the right direction.

PM me

LOL, yeah.

Tortellini
04-30-09, 19:57
What a day! Had a photo shoot today with a girl, early 20's, long legs, very attractive, 9/10, non SW who I met in a grocery store earlier in the week after getting her digits. Lasted around 2 hours & grabbed lunch.

She fired me up and took a drive down Preston, and made eye contact with this very cute, petite, early 30s blonde with these sexy blue eyes. Leo was everywhere! Found a place to park, and could take about 80-85% of me. Halfway thru she got on all 4's to give a deeper BBBJ. Was extreme. After shooting about 4-5 tablespoons she said that was yummy & sweet! Told her I drink a lot of sweet tea and had pineapples for breakfast. Appearance 8. 5/10, Performance 9. 5/10 and Personality 10/10. Still could not believe her comment. She said she loves to f. K and had a vey tight, size 4 body. Cannot wait.

Finally headed out to Portland and was dead. Was trying to complete my triple crown Thought, about driving to that town up north or the massage parlor on Fern. Best girl there is a blonde named Lana who has a large, beautiful, natural rack.

Looks like I came in 1st place. Peace out. Remember the 22 rules.

Emerson
05-02-09, 02:27
I second that. Met a nice young lass with smokin' body about 4 minutes after entering the area. Good conversational skills. A quick, successful and satisfying trip.

Spring is good.

Place is hoppin this weekend. Had plenty to choose from.

Ky Comfort
05-04-09, 22:58
Well tried Jamie and her # is no longer in service.

Tried the Jackson St area and Portland area no one out.

Even took a drive around the little town up north. No one out there. Didn't drive around much up north being my KY plates give me away. There were a lot of cars out. It was around 8:00 PM

White
05-05-09, 08:20

Even took a drive around the little town up north. No one out there. Didn't drive around much up north being my KY plates give me away. There were a lot of cars out. It was around 8:00 PMI usually have better luck in the early to late afternoons there. Try 2 to 6pm.

Tortellini
05-05-09, 09:30
To find Jamie go to her apt. walk up the stairs and knock on her door. I saw her get out of a car by her place 2 weeks ago.

Cat Daddy76
05-06-09, 01:05
To find Jamie go to her apt. walk up the stairs and knock on her door. I saw her get out of a car by her place 2 weeks ago.Where is her apt?

James Braddock
05-06-09, 05:13
I also made a trip north last week, it was about 2-3pm. I spent prolly 20 minutes hitting all the streets I know, only women out had men with em. Finally met a girl said her name was whitney. Dark hair, 8.5 on the SW scale(Bcup). Vaguely remembered the name from this board, and assumed all would be well. Agreed to alot more than I'm use to(.40), because I haven't been out in a while. Service was horrible, very poor attitude and lack of conversational skills. Tried to get me to be her personal taxi afterwards, watch out for this one!

James

Even took a drive around the little town up north. No one out there. Didn't drive around much up north being my KY plates give me away. There were a lot of cars out. It was around 8:00 PM

Cat Daddy76
05-06-09, 08:01
When is Jamie's apt?

James Braddock
05-08-09, 07:23
You must not know her building very well, not that it matters since I haven't seen Jamie in over a month. They all go through that same entrance up top, but the gates normally locked. If you do happen to meet/see Jamie, please let me know.

James

When is Jamie's apt?

Trainman
05-14-09, 10:22
I am quessing that Jamie you all are talking about is RED corner of 25th and bank. Did not stop because she was soaking wet, but have had f/s with her on 5 or 6 occasions. My favorite girl in Portland is heather she gives great BBBJ and is 21. And tight little little ass. 3rd st between Southern Pkwy and Watterson has been hopping lately too if you want the digits for heather let me know!

Tortellini
05-14-09, 10:47
Seen Jamie a few times and she is a great girl. Yet always felt rushed. Need to catch her when she is in a good mood. Noticed most of the areas in Louisville have nothing.

Emerson
05-15-09, 00:12
Yeah, it seems very dead lately. I figured it was the result of some pre-derby roundups.

Saw what looked like a sting at 7th & Ormsby. Big-busted BSW lookalike striking a pose in the front yard giving traffic the eye. Guy on the porch trying to look like her handler. Guy next door standing behind a mower that wasn't moving. Turn the corner and there are two LE cruisers waiting. It was all very obvious, really.

Be careful out there.

Emerson
05-15-09, 00:13
If anyone has digits for Becky up North, please back channel me.

I've got her old number but it doesn't work anymore.

Trainman
05-15-09, 14:22
Well saw a beautiful WSW, last night on the way to work by 3rd and Kenton did not have time to stop! Damn the bad luck! Went back this morning and a young WSW went by stephanie at 3rd and kenton not pretty not ugly nice body though got a BBBJCIM she had a pierced tounge and knew her trade very well. No digits!

Spermanherman
05-16-09, 14:37
Meet Sadie, WSW 40ish, a week ago Friday in the Ormsby/Oak area. Started negotiations at. 25 for 1/2&1/2. Told her was only interested in BJ so she quoted. 15. Told her I only had. 1 and started to drive back and she agreed to. 1. Nice BBBJCIM with spit afterwards.

Was in the area last night and saw a BSW and WSW. Picked up WSW said her name was Melissa. Started chatting and she asked if I had seen to two red cars driving around because htey were LE. I said you mean the one that was a few houses down from you when I picked you up? It had been crusing around and had stopped with someone talking to the person inside the car. I took her back and dropped her off. Does anyone have any info on Melissa?

Kyman
05-17-09, 06:50
Saw WSW on south side of berry at about 415 am today. About 40, short blond hair, curly in the back. Smiled and waved as I passed, looked as though she had no teeth. Wasnt my cup of tea. Saw nothing else, LEO was out and about around 3rd and Kenton.

Chuck Roast
05-17-09, 11:58
Yeah, it seems very dead lately. I figured it was the result of some pre-derby roundups.

Saw what looked like a sting at 7th & Ormsby. Big-busted BSW lookalike striking a pose in the front yard giving traffic the eye. Guy on the porch trying to look like her handler. Guy next door standing behind a mower that wasn't moving. Turn the corner and there are two LE cruisers waiting. It was all very obvious, really.

Be careful out there.
And another clue...

http://www.wkyt.com/news/headlines/45223477.html

Take note of the mention of unmarked vice squad vehicle and the location. LE is comically out of touch and bumbling, so use your superior intelligence to avoid these sting operations. It's us against them, innocent citizens just trying to enjoy life in the era of criminalization of natural sexual activities vs. the unbelievably hypocritical bored and greedy modern facist police state.

You would think they could concentrate on real crime, bank robberies, drunk drivers, gunplay in the streets. But no, they're too busy playing dress up games trying to arrest somebody for paying for the same thing they just did to their own wife, mistress, hairy chested partner, police chief, family dog, etc. the night before.

Best Bet
05-17-09, 13:06
Meet Sadie, WSW 40ish, a week ago Friday in the Ormsby/Oak area. Started negotiations at. 25 for 1/2&1/2. Told her was only interested in BJ so she quoted. 15. Told her I only had. 1 and started to drive back and she agreed to. 1. Nice BBBJCIM with spit afterwards.

Was in the area last night and saw a BSW and WSW. Picked up WSW said her name was Melissa. Started chatting and she asked if I had seen to two red cars driving around because htey were LE. I said you mean the one that was a few houses down from you when I picked you up? It had been crusing around and had stopped with someone talking to the person inside the car. I took her back and dropped her off. Does anyone have any info on Melissa?
Have seen Melissa a few times she is up for what ever.

Trainman
05-19-09, 08:31
Drove by Jamies the other night and there was a guy setting on the steps that did not look like he belonged in that building. L/E?

When you all are talking about Melissa do you mean the Melissa that walks all crazy when she gets cracked up?

Does L/E read this board because it seems like they strike right after we/you talk about a girl?

Trainman
05-20-09, 04:57
Went out trolling about saw 3 unattractive WSW in portland, Berry Blvd 3 attractive WSW, and 1 BSW, 3rd st saw 4 WSW 1 may have been L/E because she was standing on 3rd and kenton and not moving she also looked like a lesbo L/E (who knows). On preston and ormsby saw a blonde WSW stopped by L/E. Finally on Camp St saw the meagan and gina (the girls in the picture labled twins). Forgot also saw semi attractive BSW by 3rd and Winkler. Did not approach anyone just trolled the streets of louisville for quite a while will definitely go back to berry more often to seee if I see the same girls again.

That is my personal rule never stop for a girl unless I see her out more than once, and so far I am arrest free for 25 years (knocking on wood).

Indyjim1970
05-20-09, 08:51
Made a trip yesterday, the town is south for me and north for you all. Got there about 1:30pm drove around a little, found ("peppermint *****", think peanuts) she gave me a wave. We drove off great bbjcim for 4, it took me a while she asked if I just wanted ****, no gloves, so no go. Left town very happy. I only live about 20 min. From there so I may make more long lunches.

This was my first time for this kind of fun, pretty exciting!

Best Bet
05-20-09, 23:12
When you all are talking about Melissa do you mean the Melissa that walks all crazy when she gets cracked up?

Wow and I thought it was me that made her walk that way :) First time in a long time cruised out today seen 1 ugly WSW in Portland everywere else was dead. Anyone have a number for Jamie PM me would like to hook up with her again.

Emerson
05-20-09, 23:20
Le was all over the place today. I just cruised with no intent of pickups due to the heavy presence. All locales near Churchill had heavy coverage, including bicycle-mounted.

You have to wonder what the point of it is. If SWs can't earn in the traditional way, they're just going to turn to theft and other crimes that aren't victimless.

Trainman
05-21-09, 08:08
Heather called she is still in and no phone right now but working on it helped her out with a. 4 for FS nice!

Trainman
05-21-09, 09:06
Oh and by the way she was at little reds place, and running between portland and and. A. She will be getting a phone soon (1st of the month). She said she had not been around because she hooked up with some pyscho dude for a minute. Will update when she gets the new phone with old phone #. Awwwww will sleep good now.

Trainman
05-22-09, 07:17
Wow and I thought it was me that made her walk that way :) First time in a long time cruised out today seen 1 ugly WSW in Portland everywere else was dead. Anyone have a number for Jamie PM me would like to hook up with her again.Saw Jamie Thursday morning about 7:30 usually spot.

Trainman
05-23-09, 04:28
Made a quick dash through old louisville and churchill area around 3am. Churchill downs area was mostly dead, but saw a long legged dark headed girl in old louisville hanging out her door. Damn those legs were all the way up to her neck. Her buisness agent was close by.

Trainman
05-24-09, 01:03
Tried to go to the place up north did not know where to look. Could someone please pm me and tell me how to get therre.

Thanks in advance

Trainman
05-24-09, 07:23
Made a run through the loop this am south of the twin spires on 3 st got serviced by Laura 39 yo WSW. I will sleep good today! BBBJCIM. 2 has lost her phone but, I will be back to see her.

On my back home I ran by ormbsby area and saw a dark headed WSW looked like she wasn't ready to end the party very attractive and well dressed for the area. That is my report!

Happy hunting

Best Bet
05-25-09, 21:45
Dont get out as much any more because of live in Girlfriend. But would like to hook back up with Melissa anyone got any idea were she hangs please PM me.

Trainman
05-26-09, 04:31
Went out cruising tonight portland was dead, churchill area dead, Ormsby area found a long legged 40 wsw with didgits. Got the bbbjcim (spit) for a .2 and .1 tip was really skilled and will be calling.

If your not a senior member don't bother asking for the digits.

Randumb6
05-27-09, 15:15
Came across this one - basically a free public service on places to go where there is activity. Allbeit, good timing is probably important.

datacenter.courier-journal.com/community/crime/type/prostitution

Best Bet
05-27-09, 15:27
Cruised today still looking for Melissa didnt see her but did see a 40 ish WSW on Preston/Oak st. Headed over to Portland seen 2 ugly WSW off of Bank St. Then the rain came and I gave up.

Trainman
05-28-09, 13:32
I think I saw your melissa on Shelby and ormsby? Not positive but she looked familar, but maybe she is just some wsw who gave me a bbbj. happy hunting and good luck.

Trainman
05-30-09, 10:07
To the guys who pm'd for digits that I said I had.

I got them, but I forgot her name I will call her and find out them pm you back.

Excelsior
05-31-09, 02:44
First I picked up Laura on 3rd. Took her back to hotel room and had some fubn Now I just picked up Karin off Dixie. Were waiting for her. Medication. After this' off to the store for more condoms and then I'm really going to have some fun. I'll report back what happens.

Stay safe y'all

Trainman
06-01-09, 08:13
Out and about this am and saw nothing, notta, zilch in any of my regular areas, but cruising is part of the fun because you never know what the tide may bring in.

Tortellini
06-02-09, 11:53
Yesterday went looking for long leggec Laura on 3rd just south of Churchill. No dice. Friend on this site gave me Melissa's digits who sits in front of a hose at Camp & Preston. Did not pick up since she was not good looking enough.

Get a massage at a home on Fern with 2 happy endings. Girl was fairly tall, brunette and had a nice natural chest. Was at least DDs. Was very relaxing. When I came out of the room saw a very cute blonde who was Lana. She had a large natural chest as well. Next on the list :)

Met a very cute 20 yr. old, non-SW, who had an insane body and gave a bbbj. Very very cute with a coke bottle figure. Found her on Ormsby.

Finally, met a pair of sisters, early 20s, non-sw's who gave me a dual bbbj. No BS. Again, they are sisters. Was the first and last for that. Incredible.

Be safe

Trainman
06-03-09, 05:54
Yes that is Melissa.

She is 5'10, really thin gives a good BBBJCIM (spits).

PM me for the number.

She will be out of town back to Detroit 5-12th (I THINK).

Happy hunting

Ky Man 69
06-04-09, 03:35
As a long time reader of the posts I decided I wanted to take advantage of getting senior status so decided to start posting and take a drive around a bit and see what was out there. Hit the usual spots Ive seen posted and been before but saw nothing but 1 wsw on Preston. Wasn't interested so went and had some fun at 7th st club. Portland was dead also except for 1 I wasnt interested in. Went around midnight so I will start trying different hours. Will give info and numbers in pm to seniors about 7th st but may not be news to many.

Good luck all and be careful.

Tortellini
06-04-09, 15:56
Went looking for Laura on wed since I like tall girls. Love them all actually. Can someone forward her digits to me? Would really appreciate it.

Saw Jen, early 40s, DDs, short who gave me an unreal BBBJ cim and could almost Deep Thr. Loved the attitude and took commands well. I forwarded her digits to a few members. She is staying in her own hotel room. Before I left went for FS and loved feeling the large natural rack.

Trainman
06-08-09, 08:24
Went out cruising this morning saw one young lady that I had f/s once down on old louisville area, but by the time I got back around she was nowhere to be found. Saw two uglies in portland. Oh well the pickins are slim right now. On Friday night saw a rather attractive well dressed mid thirties WSW on third st. Since I had never seen her before did not stop. That is your Louisville, KY SW update for 6-8-09.

Happy trolling and be careful.

Trainman
06-09-09, 15:01
Last night about midnight went out Portland was dead except for the ugly 1 (still haven't heard from Heather which is rare hope she is OK). OL 5 or 6 WSW out 1 face that you don't see too often. Decided to go to Churchill area and settled for stephanie 4 on WSW scale good BBBJCIM like the pierced tounge thing. 2 she has a phone and it was working some guy answered, but put me right in touch with her. Taylor Blvd was dead.

Happy Hunting and be careful.

Tortellini
06-10-09, 11:00
Hey guys,

Made my rounds late last night, hit Portland, 3rd Street, 4th & Iowa, Preston, Ormsby and overall very quiet. Noticed 3 SWs leave a local bar at 25th just north of Bank. Yet, most were 3-4 out of 10 range. Most were drinking beer and looked like a street festival. Saw red head Theresa yet has aged considdrably the past few months.

I saw Marla, brunette a few days earlier (7 out of 10) in Portland on 26th & Bank yet kept on driving.

Hargow20
06-10-09, 14:05
Never had a couple of girls give me a dual bbj. Most of the time I meet SW's there usually one good looking and the other one is ugly or ok looking. But I would like to try some time.

Emerson
06-11-09, 12:42
Was in "that town" last week and had a very good experience. Ran into a businesswoman who was TBTBITLOW (too beautiful to be in that line of work). Fresh out of the shower, dressed nicely, very put together. Her service is a little pricier than other sole proprieterships in the area, but she made certain I didn't regret the purchase decision.

Alas, no digits, and I gave my word I wouldn't put specific details on-line. But she is out there. You'll know her if you see her.

Emerson
06-11-09, 12:54
I've done loops at various times the past couple of weeks. I have really seen nothing worthwhile, except for one well-built BSW on Ormsby. Unfortunately, an LE SUV was 3 cars back when I saw her.

The interesting part is that the car directly behind me stopped to talk to her. The SUV then stopped behind him. So, she was either sting-bait, or the guy in the car behind was a little stupid. I had to turn at the corner, so I didn't get to find out.

Area reports below:

3rd: I have never seen a SW on 3rd. Ever.

4th, River downs: Nothing lately. The only times I've seen anything there is last-night.

26th: Nothing for the past couple of weeks.

18th: Same old strung-out BSWs as usual.

Bank: Nothing.

Taylor: One WSW, blonde, with a wrist cast a couple of weeks ago. Looked nasty.

Main, Market, Jefferson: Nothing lately

Portland/Bank: Nothing lately

Ormsby: Aside from above, the well-built WSW with the leather face and nasty teeth has been out a lot.

Best Bet
06-12-09, 00:43
Ormsby: Aside from above, the well-built WSW with the leather face and nasty teeth has been out a lot.
LOL Leather face and nasty teeth.

Spermanherman
06-12-09, 10:30
Just a heads up to eveyone, within the 10 days, I have seen two undercover/unmarked LEO vehicles.

The first sighting was on 3rd street two blicks north of the Watterson. It was a black extended cab pick-up truck. There were three LEOs that had just pulled somebody over.

The second sighting was at 4th and Orsmby. It was a light blue dodge mini-van. Again they had somebody pulled over and there were three LEOs. I circled back around after a few mitues and the car that they pulled over was gone, but they were still there talking to I beleive Donna a BSW.

Be safe my friends

Emerson
06-13-09, 09:54
There's a black suburban-type SUV running around the Ormsby area too.

Just a heads up to eveyone, within the 10 days, I have seen two undercover/unmarked LEO vehicles.

The first sighting was on 3rd street two blicks north of the Watterson. It was a black extended cab pick-up truck. There were three LEOs that had just pulled somebody over.

The second sighting was at 4th and Orsmby. It was a light blue dodge mini-van. Again they had somebody pulled over and there were three LEOs. I circled back around after a few mitues and the car that they pulled over was gone, but they were still there talking to I beleive Donna a BSW.

Be safe my friends

Emerson
06-13-09, 10:02
I previously posted that I had never seen an SW on 3rd. That changed yesterday. I was turning onto 3rd just North of Watterson when I saw her, and what a sight to behold: Brunette, at least 250 lbs, dog ugly. She saw me and, alas, I had to wait at the corner to make the turn. I could feel her staring at me and I kept telling myself "don't look up. Don't look up.". But I had to look over to make sure it was safe to turn. Our eyes met and, in a magical moment, she smiled. She had 3 beautiful white teeth. The remaining mouth space was black nothingness where teeth used to be.

After throwing up a little in my mouth, I made the turn.

But don't rush out to find her. As I returned home, I saw her being interviewed by several LE.

Trainman
06-13-09, 13:50
Dude,

You must have the worst luck ever because there are some fairly attractive WSW in that section of third. Try going on 3rd shift. Also, Stephanie is now in the care of the city, but I know for sure that laura is still lurking out there waiting to make you smile.

Be safe dude

Trainman
06-15-09, 08:15
Ran across the lovely Marla this morning. She gave me a wonderful BBBJCIM for.3. She is a cool girl with a phone that needs a charger.

Trainman
06-16-09, 08:08
I had a dream that I was driving in OL this morning, and Bam there by smurf village was this young lady in her mid 20's, she was about 5' 5 and thin around maybe 110lbs. I started to get a little restless in my dream because this 7 on the WSW scale had very average oral skills, but then I suggest to her that we try F/S, and then I got in there and started rocking it in this dream she was moaning and groaning and lordy she was tight. She either liked it or faked it good, and to be honest I did not care because she had a tight little ass and I was dreaming of servicing her. I gave her a.4 and.1 tip in this dream. It was weird this dream she had a nice name Amanda, but spoke very southern ghetto english. She gave me the digits and asked me to call her. Then I woke up and my dog was licking me in the face, hopefully I wasn't licking back.

Have a good day and happy hunting!

Komis
06-16-09, 15:07
The best time for me to journey to the little town is during the work week in the early afternoon. Is that a plan or what?

Has anyone had good luck in the daylight, or is this Hoosier hamlet only good at night?

Thanks

Was in "that town" last week and had a very good experience. Ran into a businesswoman who was TBTBITLOW (too beautiful to be in that line of work). Fresh out of the shower, dressed nicely, very put together. Her service is a little pricier than other sole proprieterships in the area, but she made certain I didn't regret the purchase decision.

Alas, no digits, and I gave my word I wouldn't put specific details on-line. But she is out there. You'll know her if you see her.

Trainman
06-17-09, 07:28
Emerson,

I saw extended cab p/u in OL this am with a dude just setting there watching.

Wonder whats up with that?

Tortellini
06-17-09, 16:06
Ran into Sandy, older milf and gave an okay bbbjcim and can be found on Clay street. Felt a bit rushed, and she definitely has a nice ass.

Found Jessica, brunette, 3rd & Iowa who told me that Stephanie is locked up. She gave me her digits, yet will not call her since she seemed uptight and in a rush.

Anyone know how to reach Laura on 3rd or has seen her recently.

Train thanks for the post about Marla, brunette.

Trainman
06-18-09, 08:47
Met a very nice girl on ormsby named melissa. Not a regular layed off and hurting for some cash. Kinda attractive, no didgits, tall dark hair not real thin and not at all heavy (how do you say that without being to wordy). Does not look like a SW and passed her up several times. This is #1 prime grade A. She can be found in the same block as where the crack house was several years back. Long story short very good BBBJ had to warn her before hand, but did give her a face full. Hehehehe! I asked her about F/S she said.5 think I will be back for the F/S in the next week!

Laura I personally have not seen laura in a few weeks was wondering about that too! Hope she is OK!

Heather heard they got for burglary because she was in an abandoned house hanging out? Think I may put a little $ on her book because that girl has never had a chance, and I feel sorry for her and her sister.

Be good and be careful!

Tortellini
06-18-09, 10:54
Eventually met up with Laura on 3rd street last night who gave an excellent BBBJ cim ws. Was insane. I was coming back from dinner and had FS with this new blonde haired girl I met and was ready for round 2. Laura can certainly DT, very deep yet moves her head a little fast. And, when she let her blonde hair down she looked even more gorgeous. She has long legs and cannot wait to be between them next time. Attitude could not be better. It was really funny. She got in and I already new her name and BJ skills after reading some recent posts. She told me where her apt. Is and am looking forward to a long house call.

And, wanted to compare her to Laura who lives in Portland. The one in Portland stays down 10-15 seconds while DT. Really extreme. This one takes her time and really enjoys her work (Portland). Would be nice to get them together.

Tommya2
06-20-09, 12:18
I met up with laura last week she looks pretty good for a sw She is good at her job will have to try again sometime. She has some nice titties too. Would hope to see more of her.

Kyman
06-21-09, 10:26
I had a very vivid dream early saturday morning. It was at about 445 in the morning. I dreamed i was driving down third street around 264 and the kroger. I saw this blonde sw, and she had the fortitude to just get in my vehicle. She kinda looked like that security officer ***** from star trek the next generation. Anyway that just maybe a crossover in my dream, who knows. Anyway, we parked it and she gave great bbbjcim. she allowed my hands to walk whereever, and damn she was into it! All for .20. Only thing is, damn that was a very vivid dream, smells usually arent that bad.

Trainman
06-22-09, 05:37
Went trolling for awhile this morning and there was nothing out notta zilch. 1 ugly redhead in portland. Damn the bad luck all dress up and no one to blow me.

Tortellini
06-22-09, 14:40
Looking to head up to that town and anyone have any luck?

When is the best time to go lately?

Need to buy a cheap house up there.

Lrr8176
06-24-09, 18:18
This report is a couple weeks old, but I was passing through a small town on a Friday night and needed to take a break from the highway. I pulled off and got an ice cream cone and drove around a bit. I must have pulled over and drifted off to sleep...

I was dreaming that this young woman wanted some of my ice cream. I am a generous guy, and she was about 8 mos preggers, so I let her have some of it. She kept licking at it until it was all gone.

She was about 19, in my dream, and very nice. I hope to make it up there soon to see if there is something dreamy about that ice cream.

Lrr8176
06-24-09, 18:21
While driving down 3rd, near the Watterson a few hours ago, I stopped in Krogers for some snacks and refreshment.

As I was leaving, a nice blonde named Laura, looked awful thirsty. I gave her a nice long drink and tried to let her cool off, but she must be hot blooded.

Nice time, and I will be grocery shopping again soon !!

Member #4157
06-24-09, 23:42
I stopped in the town up north on my way back from Indianapolis on Saturday. I was there about noon, and I really had no idea where I was going. I must say though, it's pretty damn small so I was able to find where to go in the little town. I just drove around for about 15 minutes until I found the notorious street and I came across a girl pretty fast (the only one I saw). She was decent looking but I was pretty worried the whole time since the area is quite small and there were police patrolling. She took me to a spot down the highway a little and the service was alright, but I was more concerned about getting there and back without being seen. Imo the girl was nothing special compared to the girls I've seen around here at some times so I think I probably won't return there. It's just too sketch imo with the out of state plates and police patrolling that one little area. How did people find out about it in the first place?

On another note, a couple weeks ago I ran into the infamous Renee who has been reported on many times on this site, mostly a year or so ago. I guess she was pretty popular for awhile, but I had never seen her before. She was looking for money though and I was in the right place at the right time. The service was excellent, great attitude and fantastic BBBJCIM, and she looked pretty good I thought. She was cute and very into it. Even asking if she could work for a tip. After we were done she had me drop her off at her car which was parked in the area and she drove off. Her male friend was waiting for her on the stoop. I guess she needed money and knew where to find it. I'm glad I was the one who was able to help her out. No digits but she says that's where she can be found when she's out. Same general area as the long legged woman. Best SW I've ever had!

Tortellini
06-25-09, 12:08
Laura on 3rd Street gives one of the best bbbjcim and can deep throat.

I stopped by her apartment yesterday, but she must of been with you.

GoodnLong85
06-26-09, 12:55
A local friend of mine told me leo started cracking down after nine. so best hours are noon till nine. I heard saturdays are good hunting as well. A little blonde named mindy is out late some nights and is very friendly.

GoodnLong85
06-26-09, 13:00
I ran into a wsw about 5am who was dressed very nicely on 3rd north of U of L. She said she was up here from florida. Very friendly but has roming hands so make sure your pockets are empty or they may soon be. name started with a J.

Trainman
06-26-09, 14:43
I have noticed renee around some lately, and boy she has gotten large. I am thinking that all the sw's in louisville must have taken a vacation because I have not seen any of them. Hopefully the vactions they are on are not at the taxpayers expense.

I think I did see marla last night in her usual place, but I did not stop because there were to many people and families sitting on the porches at about 9:15 ish.

Hey tortnelli did you get my ? I had for you?

Amanda's phone is going straight to voice mail I left her a message asking her if she wanted to make a little xtra income modeling that giner for me sure the boyfriend/hubby loved that!

Good luck and be careful it is HOT out there!

Trainman
06-26-09, 14:57
I have noticed renee around some lately, and boy she has gotten large. I am thinking that all the SW's in louisville must have taken a vacation because I have not seen any of them. Hopefully the vactions they are on are not at the taxpayers expense.

I think I did see marla last night in her usual place, but I did not stop because there were to many people and families sitting on the porches at about 9:15 ish.

Hey tortnelli did you get my? I had for you?

Amanda's phone is going straight to voice mail I left her a message asking her if she wanted to make a little xtra income modeling that giner for me sure the boyfriend/hubby loved that!

Good luck and be careful it is HOT out there!

James Braddock
06-26-09, 15:13
I was up there between 1:30-3:30PM Wednesday, and there was not one woman on the street... just a bunch of hillbillies with no shirts on. On a positive note I also only saw 2 Leo's the whole trip. Either the town is somewhat cleaned up, or my usual time up there doesn't work anymore.

James

PS- if you buy that house, can I rent a room? :)

Looking to head up to that town and anyone have any luck?

When is the best time to go lately?

Need to buy a cheap house up there.

Member #4157
06-27-09, 16:12
I have noticed renee around some lately, and boy she has gotten large. I am thinking that all the SW's in louisville must have taken a vacation because I have not seen any of them. Hopefully the vactions they are on are not at the taxpayers expense.I ran into Renee again today around 1PM, close to where I picked her up the first time. I never knew her before so perhaps she is bigger, but she is by no means large, especially when you compare her to the majority of SWs out there. She has a little bit of a gut I guess but she still has skinny legs and a cute face, a pretty good body overall. She was friendly and gave a great BBBJCIM. She went to town on it and I finished in less than a minute. Afterwards she had me drop her off at the crack dealer's place. We talked for awhile actually. She said she's 26 and at first she denied she was going to get some stuff, but I was pretty open with her myself and she admitted that she was going to get some for later. She told me she likes to do her business early so she can get fucked up later in the day. She also told me she wasn't a base head cause she already had some on her and hadn't done it yet. LOL I really wish SWs wouldn't carry that shit around when they're getting into people's cars but there's really nothing that can be done about that I guess. She also told me she just moved into a place a couple blocks from where I picked up so you should be seeing her around more often if you haven't already. Overall, of the 6 or so SWs that frequent the area, she's probably the best I've encountered. I disagree that they've all taken a vacation because I almost always see at least 1 of them out, usually Sandy, the older SW. There's a blonde (Crystal or Christy) who also frequents the area, and she's got a good body and is sort of cute, but she has really busted teeth and seems like kind of a *****. I've met up with her twice, once for BBBJ and once for FS, and it was a good time but I'd rather have Renee who has had a good attitude so far in my encounters.

Stay safe everyone.

Kyman
06-28-09, 08:32
If this is the same Renee, I used to dream about her 3 or 4 years ago. In my dreams she was always better when she was cracked out, because if she wasnt then she went way to fast. When she was cracked she was really into it. Slow, took her time. Hell in one dream she was masturbating before i even parked it. She been off the map for awhile found her mug shot on the database, she was doing time for the drugs.

Trainman
06-28-09, 21:04
Well I had the worst expierence of my life last night I stopped for this thin blonde another melissa on 3rd. She was totally paranoid the whole time and acted like because she did a half way BJ I should give her a tip. Heres my tip if you see a tall thin blonde on 3rd don't waste your time or money.

Tommya2
06-29-09, 13:01
What area does she frequent?

Tommya2
06-29-09, 13:04
Did not have anything to do Fri nite so went for a drive burned up about 1/2 tank of gas saw nothing just all the sw when to the track LOL.

Tortellini
06-29-09, 14:13
Train thanks for the post. Actually Christy is a real kick-ball captain who gave me a really nice bbbjcimws. Funny, after I blasted a thick load in her mouth she smiled at me and said yummy. Must be all the pineapples :)

Saw Sandy this morning who gives an ok bbbj. Need to hook up with Renee.

Trainman
06-29-09, 23:36
Stopped for Sandy last night she was Ok, but just doesn't do it for me. I tried to call Laura down in Portland and her phone is disconnected. We need to go out and recruit some new SW's because the current group is seriously lacking!

I miss Terri she was a WSW in OL she was not beautiful, but golly gee whiz she could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch. Heard she married some trick and moved.

How many of you all would marry a girl who had been a SW? Not me!

Trainman
06-30-09, 04:11
Tonight I went out trolling for awhile and saw laura getting into a silver SUV. Which one of you was that just ten seconds faster and you wouldn't have gotten her.

Nothing in OL. Nothing on Taylor or Berry Blvd

Went to Portland and hooked up with a WSW named Jennifer She gave a good BBBJCIM.20. Dropped her off where the girl from Detroit used to hang by the pick up truck. On the way home I see our old buddy "Red" she jumped in the car and it cost me.05 to get her out so she could buy a beer. There was a rather attractive blonde there with her, but I had just been serviced so I went on home.

Have a good day and happy trolling!

Tortellini
07-02-09, 21:52
Train, thanks for the post. 2-3 days ago, I saw a car do a you-turn on 25th street and go down Bank Street the wrong way. His goal was to pick up that cute blonde where "red" used to live. Interesting enough, he managed to pick her up for their car date. Could not believe that he did a you-turn and proceeded down bank street the wrong way. Crazy.

How was Jennifer? Does she live by Market and 26th Street? What are the specs?

The blonde on 25th and bank street had a "coconut" head and could probably give one heck of a BBBJ.

Trainman
07-03-09, 19:26
This may be the cute blonde who lived where red used to live.

She was a 6 on looks and a 7 on service. gave her .20.

Trainman
07-04-09, 07:45
You guys have have to wonder down to preston st, and check out the new girl cute blonde 29 y. O WSW and her friend a BSW. Tried the blonde and she gave a really good pulsating BBBJCIM.30 wanted FS but she was on her period. She is a 6+ on the SW scale, and I really enjoyed the unique feel of what she was doing. If you wanna know exactly where on preston tone me up and I will tune you in. I think if she is still on her period tonight I may go for the FS with the friend who is not at all bad looking. Just like full service better.

Good luck and happy hunting!

Trainman
07-06-09, 03:59
Monday morning went out for a little drive about 3 hours. All areas had activity Portland saw a tall thin red head by the liquor store on 26th she had a unattractive brown head with her both appeared really drunk did not stop.

OL saw Lisa 40yr old WSW, Tiffany 29year old WSW, her BSW friend, melissa 40yr old WSW. Went to 3rd street where I saw Barbra 41yr old WSW. Stopped for Barbra and got the FS. This was the first time I had seen her out in 3 or 4 years. 6.5 on SW scale and a 8 on service. No didgits and if you go to find her look late nights. Saw no leo in any areas maybe they were taking a holiday or something.

Happy motoring and be careful.

Tuner07
07-06-09, 12:13
Has anyone had any luck in that little town up north lately? I have been a couple times and have only seen the same wsw each time. Looks are about a 2 or 3, not enough for me to spend the time or money so I can't speak about the service.

Nite View
07-07-09, 07:35
Spent 2 hours exploring on friday night, found nothing at all. I was out from 10 to 11. Has louisville dryed up this much or is there a better time to explore? NV

Trainman
07-07-09, 19:19
Got picked up by some SW that were driving last night. The young lady gave me a bogus number that sucks because she gave the absolutely most incredible BBBJCIM that I have ever had. Ever! Picked her up in churchill downs area a few blocks from the track. WOW!

Bud96
07-07-09, 19:19
Lately I haven't even bothered hunting since there hasn't been anything good to get, but today luck was on my side and I wasn't even looking. Today I had a lunch meeting downtown so I decided to leave the office a little early to see if anything was out there. I decided to take 4th all the way up to downtown to see what was there, but I was not really looking. I was near central park when I nice BSW waved me down. Her face was OK, but her body more than made up for her face. She was wearing a blue bandanna on her head, blue tube top, and a very short denim skirt. I pull over and she quickly got in. We did the usual intros and started to talk business. She wanted .5 for FS, but since I had my meeting I asked for BBBJ. She wanted .3, I counter with .15, and settled on .2... She did an excellent job by taking her time and paying close attention to all the important places. She let my hand roam all over and let me suck in her little t*ts for a while. When I could hold it in anymore I let my load fill her mouth making sure that I was as far in her mouth as I could be before the first squirt. I thought that she was going to pull my d*ck out, but she kept sucking until I was all done. Then she looked at me and showed me all my c*m in her. The only thing that would have made this better is if she would have swallowed, but she opened the door and spat it out. She asked if I wanted to try FS next time, and gave me her digits. I dropped her off on 4th and went to my meeting happy. I didn't think that anything could top this, but on my way back to my office from the meeting I was proven wrong.

On Taylor just north of Central I spotted a very young BSW while I was waiting for the light to turn green. I looked at her and she looked at me. She was wearing her long, black, curly hair in a ponytail, with a tight white shirt, and very short shorts, but I wasn't sure if she was real so I decided to circle one more time. The second time around she just opened my car door and and put on her seat belt. We did the usual intros, and she told me where we could go. When we parked she started talking business, but I wanted to know more about her (that and I loved her accent, I didn't understand the majority of the words she spoke, but by this point I didn't care). She told me she just graduated from IHS, but didn't want to go to school, and a friend told her she could make a lot of money SW. She has very light black skin, light hazel eyes, and a body that could make your heart stop. Her t*ts are nice Cs, her *ss is a nice bubble shape (not big, but very nice), and she probably is 5'6" and 100lbs. She said that she had just started this last 4th of july weekend, so she wasn't very experienced. I asked how much she wanted for FS and she said "I don't know..., .3". I quickly asked her if she had a place to go, and she took me to her girlfriend's house. I'm going to have to stop right here, because just trying to write about it has given me a b*ner.

May every day be this good,

bud96

Trainman
07-07-09, 19:58
Looked up Heather on the Louisville metro corrections website. She's OUT! Happy days will be here again soon. WTG Bud you had a heck of a day.

Good luck happy hunting!

Stonegaard
07-07-09, 21:51
I went to the little town up north and drove around for a couple of hours but I didn't see anyone. Has the well dried up or is it just a dry spell?

Lrr8176
07-08-09, 18:08
While cruising the 3rd street/264 area, I saw a cute, thin, WSW behind Kroger. By the time I whipped around, one of ya all in a red vehicle swooped in dammit.

Waited around for awhile, saw the usual suspects.

Met a Layla, 26 WSW with what I thought was a bun in the oven. Agreed on a BBBJ with a little finger action on my part.

Let me tell you guys, the cooze was fine and tight, and she was diggin it. The service? Not so much, I'd have done better throwing the.2 out on the street and rubbing one out myself. At the very least, she could have told me she wouldn't catch.

Hope to find that other one sometime!

Trainman
07-10-09, 09:27
Found Tiffany again this am she said she had been partying at a hotel room for the last couple of days. She gave a really good BJ and then she swallowed. Gave her.30 plus an.08 tip. Wow shes not bad for the $ plus she she drank it all and lit a cigarette. She is not much to talk to, but she can suck a cock.

The other night met up with Laura in portland she was a gulper also. YES!

Good luck and happy hunting

Bigeric
07-11-09, 18:09
First, Thanks to you gents for posting. It gives those of us visiting at least a chance of finding the right area to HUNT.

I am in town for a few months from Texas and this board helped me narrow down the area, so thanks.

Was hunting this afternoon near Ormsby/Floyd and ran across a BSW. Didn; t think she was at first but then she gave me the wave. I circled around and picked up Chocalat. She had a VERY nice ass and nices long legs. Not much up top but she had a nice smile. Gave a decent BBBJ no CIM for a quarter. Asked if she was out much and she said no. But she had digets. PM me if you want them. Pretty sure FS is on the menu.

Bigeric
07-11-09, 19:17
Greetings Friends,

First thanks to the posters. I am temorarilly located in Louisville for a few months from Texas. Your reports helped me narrow my search patter so to speak.

I was hunting near Floyd and Ormesby and found a BSW Chocolate. About 5'11 and in great shape. Not much upstairs though. Gave a decent BBBJ no CIM. It was about 3:00

Thanks

Tortellini
07-11-09, 20:30
Made all the rounds today Portland, Preston, 3rd Street and Jefferson) and must say it was very quiet. Tried to find that BSW by Central Park and 4th Street yet no dice. Stopped by Tiffany's porch and this older black guy came out and wanted a ride. No way.

Finally met up with Kristy after calling her from a pay phone. She said she needed more time to put makeup on before the big show. She gave a very good BBBJ cim ws. Could not believe she said "yummy" after blasting 4-5 tablespoons in the back of her throat. She said God you cum a lot. She also said some guys spray, drip, can be clear or white. Obviously, she has sucked quite a few guys off in the past. Real Kick ball captain.

Finally, have not heard much about that town up north.

Trainman
07-12-09, 08:21
Made all the rounds today Portland, Preston, 3rd Street and Jefferson) and must say it was very quiet. Tried to find that BSW by Central Park and 4th Street yet no dice. Stopped by Tiffany's porch and this older black guy came out and wanted a ride. No way.

Finally met up with Kristy after calling her from a pay phone. She said she needed more time to put makeup on before the big show. She gave a very good BBBJ cim ws. Could not believe she said "yummy" after blasting 4-5 tablespoons in the back of her throat. She said God you cum a lot. She also said some guys spray, drip, can be clear or white. Obviously, she has sucked quite a few guys off in the past. Real Kick ball captain.

Finally, have not heard much about that town up north.When are you going to come off of Kristy's digits? lol keeping her all to yourself.

Trainman
07-13-09, 05:19
Went out trolling about 2am made the usual route OL, Churchill area, Berry, OL, and Portland.

Saw Melissa and Charlotte in OL. Saw the dirty blonde I talked about last week by churchill, Portland was alright saw this girl that was to good to be true in portland did not stop. She was 5'10 thin but not skinny and good 9 on the WSW scale. Will stop if I see her again. Jennifer was out so was red, and looks like she has a new roomate, and I saw two other girls on 26th. Still Haven't seen Heather maybe she is laying low.

All the lights were out at tiffany's, but I did hear she was out AM sun/sat morning.

Good luck and be careful out there.

Tortellini
07-13-09, 12:29
Was cruising last Saturday night, and found Chastity on S. Jackson Street and Ormsby. She had a fantastic smile, gorgeous teeth, long curly brunette hair and is on the bigger side. Certainly, do not want to stain those teeth Introductions made, and she lifted her top and could not believe the beautiful DDDs she had that flopped out! Really was too good to be true. Love big chests. We found a dimly lit parking lot for the show. Asked her to lift her top so I could see the enormous breasts during a BBBJ (no cim). And, with a little coaching she could go fairly deep and gagged a little. Tits were also big too To finish up, asked her to suck on my balls while I jacked it. Was extreme.

Said she would call me and have not heard form her yet.

Spermanherman
07-13-09, 12:58
Went out trolling last Friday night in the OL area. All I saw was LEO everywhere. Saw one unmarked black Ford Taurus with someone pulled over on 3rd.

Since I work on the southside and live across the river, I typically drive thru OL to get home. Hey, shortest distance is a straight line, right? Anyeway I saw three LEO on 4 wheelers by 3rd and Oak around 6.

Went back out around 9 ish. The three LEOs on 4 wheelers were still out and about and saw numerous other LEOs.

Talltreeman
07-13-09, 13:15
Saturday night Midnight to 1:30. Two weeks ago. Trolled 3rd and 4th by 264 saw one prospect with company. Circled nothing else. I cruised ormsby nothing. I did you turn and white car flashed lights and pursued me till I got to interstate. Anybody ever have similar experience?

Tortellini
07-13-09, 19:30
Yeah, Amber used to live with "Red" in Portland and told me she moved out. Amber said she could not take living there anymore.

I saw the new blonde about 2 weeks ago and she looked average. And, a little heavy for me.

Tortellini
07-13-09, 20:03
Guys, drove around today and did not see much. Hit all areas and lots of LEO out! Actually, too much.

Saw good ole Jennifer at 4th Street just north of Central waving her hands in the Street. Was great to see her. We found a cozy spot and did an excellent BBBJ cim ws. Took it very deep (95%) and swallowed every drop. Looks are only a 4/10 yet the quality cannot be beat.

Met a girl, had to be a 9 or 10, tan body, slim, tall walking by Kroger & I-264 who was an absolute head turner. Said Hi, and gave her my number to see if she wants to get a drink? I can have a social life, right?

More rules of Mongering

- Drop your Wadd 2-4 hours before you hit the street. It will make the sessions (BJ or FS) last a lot longer and met a girl who told me she used to always suck off her boyfriend before getting slammed. Interesting.

- If the girl is gorgeous, let someone else pick her up. Follow them, let them do their deal and catch her for seconds. Did this only a few times, yet had to make sure LEO was not around

Any other rules?

Stonegaard
07-13-09, 21:27
Has anyone seen Aryca lately?

BSW that used to hang out around 12th and Hill.

Member #4157
07-13-09, 22:30
Looked up Heather on the Louisville metro corrections website. She's OUT! Happy days will be here again soon. WTG Bud you had a heck of a day.

Good luck happy hunting!Can someone give me the link to this website? I tried to find it online but no dice. I found one where you have to enter in a full name or inmate ID number but that does no good for me since I don't know any of these women's full names. Isn't there just one where you can see who all is currently being held and/or has just been released?

Speaking of which, I ran into Renee today who was walking with a male friend. I avoided her cause she was with the dude but they separated eventually and I finally caught up with her in OL. She looked good and gave me a nice BBBJCIM. We got to talking though and she asked me for a ride home. So I gave her a ride to one of her baby daddy's houses by 22nd street. That's a long walk. I always thought she lived right there near OL, but I guess that's where she sometimes stays, I guess when she is working. Anyways, evidently, when I saw her walking she was actually walking back from the jail where she had spent the last 17 days I think she said. She told me she forgot to show up in court and was issued a warrant for her arrest. I didn't ask her what it was originally for, but I figured I could find it on that datebase. Anyone?

Stay safe everyone.

Trainman
07-14-09, 02:02
Can someone give me the link to this website? I tried to find it online but no dice. I found one where you have to enter in a full name or inmate ID number but that does no good for me since I don't know any of these women's full names. Isn't there just one where you can see who all is currently being held and/or has just been released?Google louisville metro corrections. Look for corrections home page. Then find a inmate. Then click on the vine link and the rest is history you have to know the persons correct name and age.

Trainman
07-14-09, 02:10
Went cruising in ol tonight, and bam there she was Amanda she told me her phone had been stolen so the # I gave out is no good. She was looking good wearing a dress and nice shoes dark hair and the tightest little ass you ever seen. She was on ormsby sitting on the steps talking with some dude. I was brave for me I stopped and asked her if she needed a ride, she said yea! Then she jumped in and he was pissed. Anytime you see her you have to stop and talk to her because she is being safe. She will not make eye contact with vehicles going bye.

Looks a generous on SW scale a generous 8.

Ass a 10!

Service 8!

She was bleeding so FS was out of the question but she gave a enthusiastic BBBJCIM and did not spit!

She is my favorite down there at the current time.

Songster3
07-16-09, 11:31
Went out early Thursday 264/3rd St. area.

Didn't see much but LEO. Do you find there is an optimal time to cruise or does it just vary.

Trainman
07-16-09, 12:08
[QUOTE=Duppy Conquest]Can someone give me the link to this website? I tried to find it online but no dice. I found one where you have to enter in a full name or inmate ID number but that does no good for me since I don't know any of these women's full names. Isn't there just one where you can see who all is currently being held and/or has just been released?

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/siteInfoAction.do?siteId=18000

Trainman
07-16-09, 13:36
Took the long way home after work.

Saw Barbara by Kroger on 3rd st about 7:15.

Nothing else anywhere, notta, zilch!

Barbara is 40 wsw 5 sws, 8 or 9 on service.

With everything on the menu!

.40 will get you all you need to get through the day.

Good luck and happy hunting!

The Newest Guy
07-16-09, 16:19
Have never picked up a SW before, but thought I would see if I could spot one last night. Took a street from near you of L to downtown. The only thing I saw was a black woman, but she totally looked the part, wearing a really slutty hot pink skirt cut waaaaayyyyy up high, and a pair of high heel boots that screamed "I'm Working". She was carrying a purse too. Based on Jackson's Rule Numero Uno, she couldn't have been a SW. What do you experts think?

Randumb6
07-16-09, 21:43
They don't dress that way - part of the job is walking and they do have enough sense to wear something you can walk in.

You do occassionally get the one timer that thinks it would be an easy way to make some quick money, just got bounced from a club or party and lost their cab money, etc. I've come across a number of these, two that were TGTBT - but I was willing to take the chance (and glad I did) and one that I ended up leaving at the bar I took her too to get her drugs for the night.

There are random places and random chicks, but for the most part - if they aren't in the normal areas and they aren't really "pro's" - then you are inviting anarchy into the equation and you better not start with that.

Have never picked up a SW before, but thought I would see if I could spot one last night. Took a street from near you of L to downtown. The only thing I saw was a black woman, but she totally looked the part, wearing a really slutty hot pink skirt cut waaaaayyyyy up high, and a pair of high heel boots that screamed "I'm Working". She was carrying a purse too. Based on Jackson's Rule Numero Uno, she couldn't have been a SW. What do you experts think?

Stonegaard
07-17-09, 14:40
Whent crusing last nite about 10: 30 in the Portland area, and saw a couple of BSW but they did not appeal to me. One of the came up and tried to make a date through the window but hesitated about getting in the car and I became suspecious and remembered the 22 rules and drove off. Did not see anyone else the rest of the time.

Barretone
07-17-09, 14:59
Cruised 3rd street for the first time and found Laura, WSW, dirty blonde in her 20's with a nice trim body, a block north of the Kroger. Settled on $40 for some BJ fun and found a quiet place nearby. When I pulled the old guy out I told her it might take me a bit to work him into fighting shape. She said, "stop, that's my job." Gave a great BBBJCIM w/spit. Wonderful skills. Said she lived nearby and was out often. Hands were free to roam.

Tuner07
07-18-09, 19:43
At our favorite little town up north the well has apparently dried up. The last 3 times I've visited I have only seen 1 very ugly WSW and a bunch of toothless hillbillies walking around.

Tortellini
07-19-09, 01:53
Laura's skills are the best in the city. Hands down.

Not sure who is better, her or Laura in Portland who gives a slightly slower bbbj cim ws. Will have to review video tapes.

Spermanherman
07-19-09, 12:50
Went out trolling Friday night around 9pm. I went thru OL, down 3rd, looped back on Taylor and the hit Ormsby. Not a thing in sight.

On Saturday I went up north to play golf. On my way, I realized I left my cash in my pants I was wearing Friday while trolling. I decided to cruise that little town anyway, just so I could get a "lay of the land". I passed one lady walking down the middle of the road but couldn't get her to look at me when I passed by. Went down a few more blocks and passed two WSWs. One was early 30s they other 40s. They yelled for me to stop before I even got to them. Since I was not actively looking I drove past them. I looked in my mirror and they were in the middle of the street waving their arms in the air at me. I was two blocks away and they were still waving. NOT VERY DISCRETE. After about 5 minutes I came down a different street and they were both at the corner at a stop sign. The younger one walked up and asked if I needed some company. Told her I would pass.

THey were very agressive about getting business, but not very discrete.

Stonegaard
07-19-09, 21:16
After reading the posts on the board I decided to try to find Laura on 3rd street by Kroger. Cruised around until I found a WSW that matched the discription of Laura. I picked her up and asked her name and she confirmed that she was Laura. Went to a place and received a BBBJCIM for.40 but did not swollow. She has great technique and excellent skills. Thanks for the posts that led me to her and a good time.

Trainman
07-19-09, 23:38
I have to disagree with you Amanda is better than Laura. She is much more attractive, and just kind of a fun girl. Had FS with her again Sat am and I am just convinced she is the best in town right now. Golly Gee whiz that ass of hers I keep telling her she needs to get off the streets and make some real $ on craigslist or Backpage.

The time before when she gave me the BBBJCIM (no spit) she looked up at me and said "you want me to swallow". Definetly my kinda girl

Good luck and happy trolling.

Sincereh2001
07-19-09, 23:58
Cruised 3rd street for the first time and found Laura, WSW, dirty blonde in her 20's with a nice trim body, a block north of the Kroger. Settled on $40 for some BJ fun and found a quiet place nearby. When I pulled the old guy out I told her it might take me a bit to work him into fighting shape. She said, "stop, that's my job." Gave a great BBBJCIM w/spit. Wonderful skills. Said she lived nearby and was out often. Hands were free to roam.My dream was very similar. Half the price though. She has nice hard nipples too.

Trainman
07-20-09, 04:42
Hooked up with her last night for a BBBJCIM, still has her tounge pierced. And was still over off 3rd street. She is better than average, but I wish I would not have passed up on Laura.

Barretone
07-20-09, 08:40
Which Krogers on 3rd is she at? The 1 closest to downtown or by papa john cardinal stadium? Also wat a good time to see her out?It was the Kroger near the Watterson. No digits, sorry

Tortellini
07-20-09, 13:55
Finally met Amanda and what an ass she has. Stupendous! She is 5'7, 115 lbs, brunette, nice oral skills (takes 70%) and her favorite position is doggie. Was speechless when she told me. Pounded her slowly doggie style & loved to move her ass all around. Was soooo sexy! Blew my load after 15-20 mins. Found her on Ormsby. And, kept telling me she is a bad girl. What do you say to that :)

Trainman
07-21-09, 03:47
Tortnelli,

I think you owe me some didgits for turning you on to that! Does that mean that I was correct to disagree with you.

Went for a little drive tonight. Saw Amanda in OL (figured she was still recovering from tort horse dicking her doggie style) Lisa and melissa in OL.

Saw Laura and Stephanie on 3rd. Did not stop for anyone just kept driving and came home. There was absolutely nothing going on down in Portland.

Happy trolling

Choo choo

Lrr8176
07-21-09, 13:46
Well, looks like everyone else had success!

From OL to Berry/Taylorsville to 3rd, looking for Laura - no luck at all. I DID see uncle LEO in the alley that runs next to Kroger (next block) for quite some time. Not sure who they were talking to, but not a damn thing on the streets.

Headed over to Portland, saw a BSW & a WSW on Market, went back for the WSW, but gone. Nothing else out.

This was between 5-7 or so.

Home to meet Amanda some day :)

Louisky
07-21-09, 23:23
Can some one pm me what OL stands for?

Thanks