PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

Fatboy Riderky
12-02-07, 14:58
Hey guys, I grew up in Louisville but have been gone for 25yrs (military) and am moving back for awhile and need some intell!

Streets/areas to look around would be great, and of course if you have any favorite gals I should look for, lay it on me.

PM would probably be best, and I will for sure return the favor! You WILL be glad you shared!You can cruise Taylor Blvd between the 264 on ramp and iriquois high. I also have luck near Berry blvd and 7th. And Preston near oak and clay. Best if you go up north to Austinn Indiana take exit 36 and turn towar austin. You will see a bar on the left behind the meical clinic. Any of those side steets are usually hopping. Also if you like AMP's. Shepherdsville has a good one. Exit 117 then left. Turn by Dennys and follow that road. You will see a bldg on the right with a chainlink fence around it. They have a neon light that is on when they are open. I got a two young girls two hour f*%# fest there for $$50 once. Awesome time. Hope this helps. If you are even in INDY I also have intel for there as well.

EnjoysTheLife
12-02-07, 23:06
Does anyone need any help in learning how to send a private message? The man even asked for the message to be sent in private. And people wonder why all of our pools of talent keep drying up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jake 4119
12-03-07, 11:33
We have guys giving ladies access to this board so that the ladies can read what others say about them.

Now we have EXACT directions as to where the ladies are.

Instead of finding out where to go and who to see, this board is rapidly turning into where not to go and who not to see if one wants to avoid huge problems.

Best Bet
12-04-07, 12:35
Cruised again last night first in the Ormsby area seen only 1 wsw heavy set lady with messed up teeth. Passed on that headed to Portland and met up with Lori again and 2nd round was as good as the first. BBBJCIM and alot of deepthroat action this girl knows how to do it. Also update on that young blond word is she is still robbing people so beware of her.

Fatboy Riderky
12-04-07, 15:53
Ok I PM and you guys get mad. I Don't Pm and you guys get mad. Give me a f*&%$#g break. Next time I will just keep it to myself. Gheez. I thought that is what this board was for. I didn't know I was dealing with a bunch of women. Damn! Soo which is it. The last time I said that I would PM info I got all kinds of PM's that said don't pm. Leave it in the open for all.So I did and now I get harassed that I should have pm'ed. Ah, forget it.

USSmaximus
12-05-07, 06:45
Ok I PM and you guys get mad. I Don't Pm and you guys get mad. Give me a f*&%$#g break. Next time I will just keep it to myself. Gheez. I thought that is what this board was for. I didn't know I was dealing with a bunch of women. Damn! Soo which is it. The last time I said that I would PM info I got all kinds of PM's that said don't pm. Leave it in the open for all.So I did and now I get harassed that I should have pm'ed. Ah, forget it.

Hey FR, it's not too late to go edit that post. Please do, maybe the LEO's and Bible Thumpers havent seen it yet.
Thx,
Max

Iva Bigun
12-05-07, 10:21
Guys,
Help a Senior Member out here. I've RTFF about the little town north of Louisville....I think its 34 exits north of Louisville on 65.

I've read the posts, and I've stopped thru this little place on 2 different occasions and have found jack chitt!!! Nothing!!!

If you'd rather PM me, please do so. Tell me where the pickings are up there.

Later,
Iva B.

Fatboy Riderky
12-05-07, 15:38
I didn't say anything different that anyone else does on here and now I am clueing in Le AND THE cHURCHES. wELL i'LL TELL YA WHAT. I was doing pretty good before I joined this site. I just thought it would be cool to share info. So i will only be lurking from now on. If anyone wants to share with me them PM me and I will do the same. I don't want to get anyone in trouble so disregard all my posts. Again if anyone wants me to send them my successes please PM me. Thanks.

Best Bet
12-05-07, 15:46
Cruised last night between the rain and there was alot to choose from. There were several WSW in Portland alot of the regulars and some new faces. Picked up a young wsw long hair about 22 y/o she was walking with another wsw. So I let the younger one in and right away she has a attitude I ask were she is from she says Indiana so I say Austin she is like why? Then I say what is your name? Then she says she doesnt have a name. She was high as hell so I guess she was paranoid. So I dropped her off decided to pass if she had a better attitude she would have been well worth a try. Later I ran across 2 non pro's they were girlfriends seen them walking earlier towards store but it was closed. They were about 30 y/o 's 1 was bigger the Dike and the other was cute had a nice body so I moved in for the pickup took a minute to get them in. Only wanted the cute one but they insisted they were a package. So I let them in at first they say they were trying to sell something to get some $ to party. I let them know what they were selling wasnt worth 20 to me but I had a idea what I would spend 20 for. So we got down to it and it was well worth it.
Gas 2.98 a gal.
BBBJ .20
Cute lesbian getting permission
from her dike girlfriend to suck dick. PRICELESS

Carnicero
12-06-07, 00:34
On the news tonight, a drug bust up in that little town up north. At least one WSW I recognize, Crystal, now vacationing at the Grey Bar Motel. Don't know what it will do to the action, but all beware.

Carni

Dieselboy
12-06-07, 15:12
So I don't know what it is, but the only action I have ever seen in Portland was that yellow house down around the park just east of 17th. I have been all around 25th - 26th, Portland to Bank and all the way up to Market and never a soul. Maybe I am going at the wrong times b/c it always seems like a ghost town to me. (I cannot get out late so am usually cruising afternoons and evenings)

Anyone have any #s or suggestions? (back channels for #s pls)

Tommya2
12-06-07, 16:24
Could anyone reccommend what is best time to look I have check some of the places mentioned but don,t ever see much my timing must be off.

Thank You

Barretone
12-06-07, 16:48
Gas 2.98 a gal.
BBBJ .20
Cute lesbian getting permission
from her dike girlfriend to suck dick. PRICELESSWhat a great post, thanks. You are the man!

Indy Jhn11
12-06-07, 23:24
Leo was out strong tonight. Saw people at various parts of town stopped.

Nary a SW in the areas I was out cruising. I did see something that could have been a sting on Poplar Level Rd. There were people in dark coats down the street with PD cruiser in a parking lot. I didn't figure Poplar Level for a hot spot, but who knows. I didn't intend to get on Poplar Level but usually miss the exit for Preston. So I got on Preston and did quick drive down, didn't see any SW's but did see a couple managers/macs. Haha. Don't know if that is good or bad thing, maybe it means some SW's were already out, though it was freezing cold out there.

There is one possible bright spot. I think over on the other side of the river down the road from the Greentree Mall in Clarksville might be becoming a new hot spot for some action. There seemed to be several women in coats walking up and down the road near apt buildings over there. Two had a black man/bf? With them, I saw a couple women talking with cars that pulled into the parking lot of the apt building. Could this be a new spot of activity? Might have to check it out, cuz it looked biz-ee!

Ride safe, and happy punting

Kygolfer77
12-07-07, 09:40
Cruised Portland last nite and saw the skinny blonde from the other side of the river mentioned in an earlier post. We agreed on. 20 and found a place to park. I was a little leary of her since she had a bad report from before but she started in and then she started and stopped about 4 times saying are you ready. Ask me if I wanted to finish at her place and said it was around the corner. I ask if anyone was there and she said just her sister, but she would check. I told her to leave the money and she said don't you trust me. Well guess what; I never saw her again. If you see a skinny blonde, beware. By the way, I picked her up on 26th between Bank & Portland.

Best Bet
12-07-07, 15:01
Rule # 1 is that there is no set perfect time. If these females could follow a schedule they would be able to charge $ and have a place to work out of. Since most are on drugs and are only worried about that they come out to get money and then go back in. I have found that they are out at all different hours some days its been early and some days its late night. If you are cruising Portland and dont see anything on 2 different days then they are probably out and you dont reconize who is working. The females that are working look like the ones who are going to the store. The best way to know who is who is to at some point do a late night cruise like a 3 a.m. -- 6 a.m. if they are out walking during those hours they are working . So once you reconize who is working or do that first date then you will have more sucess next time hell they will remember you and when they see you they will try to get your attention. Sometimes they are inside and just looking for a car they reconize before they come out. After all that being said I would have to say other then late night I think after 4 p.m is the time when I have had more luck. The promblem with that time is there are more people looking for the females so you see someone you have to move in for the pickup circle the block and they will be gone. Good luck and if there not out when your going change your time.

USSmaximus
12-07-07, 19:16
I didn't say anything different that anyone else does on here and now I am clueing in Le AND THE cHURCHES. wELL i'LL TELL YA WHAT. I was doing pretty good before I joined this site. I just thought it would be cool to share info. So i will only be lurking from now on. If anyone wants to share with me them PM me and I will do the same. I don't want to get anyone in trouble so disregard all my posts. Again if anyone wants me to send them my successes please PM me. Thanks.

So, instead of you going to edit your post, we get this? Thanks! I'm sure it's too late to edit it now, so it's part of the permanent record.

nightscool
12-08-07, 11:16
Hey guys the cops already know that there are SW in town and where most of them stroll. They know about SCs. They know about AMPs. Yes we need to keep a low profile but a basic post on where isn't going to draw attention. And using PMs totally defeats the purpose of the board. So everyone just chill.

EnjoysTheLife
12-08-07, 12:00
Hey guys the cops already know that there are SW in town and where most of them stroll. They know about SCs. They know about AMPs. Yes we need to keep a low profile but a basic post on where isn't going to draw attention. And using PMs totally defeats the purpose of the board. So everyone just chill.
We all agree with you concerning what the police do and do not know. We are simply hobbyists and certainly anything we can discover others can too. The custom of this board has always been to speak in generalizations. "I met a dancer at BU named Samantha and a good time was had by all" is a lot different than "I bought Ginger a $.40 drink and she took me in the back and sucked my nuts until I blew for a $ donation". One shows more respect for the girl and hopefully doesn't set her up for a fall. It wasn't too long ago that LE was coming into the clubs and asking for IDs from everyone in them and we hope it doesn't return to that state. The clubs can't go much further downhill as it is!

As for the SW scene, if you have a great location please share it with people you trust in the PM way. It doesn't have to be a "senior thing". There are seniors on this board that have hundreds of postings but they have nothing to say. Offering info to someone on this board is the purpose of this board but your respect for the providers and their circumstances is warranted. Please remember that it wasn't too long ago that there was a magazine (sorry but I can't remember the name) that had photo exposes of sting operations in the Portland area. They actually printed photos of all of those busted. I am sure that started by a place becoming famous for pickups.

Lastly, there are some people on this board that for personal reasons have steered some women to this site. These women usually "flame up" at what they see in the reports. More specific information will only feed their agendas.

Enjoy!

Funtongue13
12-12-07, 17:12
Visited up north and met a hot little wsw called Whitney. She is about 5'7 with curly brown hair. Very thin, nice smile, smokin hot body. She came up to me in the rain the other night and did the cursory cop check. We agreed on .25 for bj, went out in the country. She gave great bj/hj combo and said for .5 more I could have fs.

All in all a very good time. There were many girls out last night also. It seems that the drug bust last week didn't involve any of the sw's.

Good times.

Best Bet
12-12-07, 22:45
Cruised tonight not a whole lot to choose from think I seen the Dike partner of the cute lesbian sitting in front of a hang out on 26th St. must have been waiting on her girlfriend to return. Then she disappeared also seen a wsw near 26th and Main. Headed over to Ormsby area and seen a friend blond hair about 25 y/o got a good bbbjcim for the .20 otherthen that not alot to choose from.

Indiana Dude
12-14-07, 04:09
There were many girls out last night also....

Did a little recon up at 'our' town Wed. nite, just window shopping. Despite the cold and the steady rain, saw 4 WSW's in a 15 minute period...3 looked good, 1 plus sized but admired the dedication!

Best Bet
12-14-07, 21:11
Well ran into a old friend today had not seen her for like 6 months. Had gotten herself straightened out for a while but back to her old habits again and got her sister doing it as well which she is cute as hell. They are trying to get a phone they are so short sided in there thinking if they would spend 50 and get a phone they could make $$$$$. Got a great bbbj for .20 got the long lost friend discount.Next time I am going to try the sister or what the hell maybe both of them together :-) Seen the wsw on 26th and Main area Lori on my way home but I had allready been drained.

EnjoysTheLife
12-15-07, 16:23
I was out a couple of times this past week. Wednesday I started over at Oak and Preston. Driving south on Preston I turned right onto Ormsby where I found five LE cars and what looked like a meeting going on. In the middle of this group was one cute blond dressed in jeans and a coat. It sure had the look of a sting. I moved on but took that same route yesterday. Sure enough when I turned from Preston onto Ormsby there was a police car camped out there facing Preston.
Has anyone else noticed anything?

Juanito
12-20-07, 00:04
Found a few WSW's out in the Portland area past few nights. 1 plump WSW with very fluffy hair and another that used to be located out in the Ormsby area. The I picked up though was on 26th. Goes by the name of Laura and gives one of the best BBBJCIM's I've ever had. Got a number, called today and it works! Hope she doesn't get popped by five-o anytime soon.

Fatboy Riderky
12-21-07, 14:28
Found a few WSW's out in the Portland area past few nights. 1 plump WSW with very fluffy hair and another that used to be located out in the Ormsby area. The I picked up though was on 26th. Goes by the name of Laura and gives one of the best BBBJCIM's I've ever had. Got a number, called today and it works! Hope she doesn't get popped by five-o anytime soon.I don't suppose I could get that number could I?

Fatboy Riderky
12-21-07, 14:29
Found a few WSW's out in the Portland area past few nights. 1 plump WSW with very fluffy hair and another that used to be located out in the Ormsby area. The I picked up though was on 26th. Goes by the name of Laura and gives one of the best BBBJCIM's I've ever had. Got a number, called today and it works! Hope she doesn't get popped by five-o anytime soon.I don't suppose I could get that number could I?

On PM Of course. LOL

Indy Jhn11
12-23-07, 18:26
Did some cruising last night all around L'ville.

One area was kind of new to me around some apartment block houses.

Cute couple of black gals bent over by some guys car. Guy must of got lost and the gals were giving him directions...haha...yeah that's it, directions. One gal had cute colored highligts in her hair, very xmasy and festive. I won't give exact locations on these reports cuz some fuzzy lazy jerks might think it's easy pickings for them. Also saw another gal out while looking for dessert on another street.

Several managers/guy pals were walking up and down the areas I went around with cell phones on. Saw one interesting WSW, got picked up before I
reach, that was before it started raining.

Decided to go north of the river and had some holiday cheer.

Happy punting and Happy ho ho ho Holidays!!!

Jake Longs001
12-26-07, 01:05
I Have been lying low recently and changed my ID. The wrong people learned who was who.

Two recent reports: (Please forgive typo's)

1) Portland. T & H (probable cousins? ) working pre-dawn hours on 26 & 25. Both are worth the full ride. T is a A++, H is a B due to the fact that she does not catch.

2) Who else thinks the AMPs are NASTY!

Made my last visit to Bardstown AMP. Everything started ok. Had to wait while I heard some fussing in the back. Then Massam came into room and asked if would I like to wait in the sauna where I Cooked for 30 minutes. When I had enough and was getting up to leave, Massam said "new girl" was coming (I BET! ) The massage provider was pushy and started hustling before I left the shower. When we got to the room she was 'way' to pushy for me to feel confortable and had a rotten attitude. When I did not respond the way she wanted she grabbed me and demanded $ for a HJ. BU! $H1T! I told her not in little old Bardstown and countered with. 2 (. 4 is the avg) and then she started going on about how good she was and how lucky I would be with a VERY bad attitude. I told her I did not need this treatment and told her to get off me and get out. I believe this was the first time she had been told to do that. I dressed and complained to the Massam on the way out. And believe it or not the Massam gave back 1/2 of the money.

Everyone, keep in mind you are the customer and deserve good treatment and the 'Ladies' deserver to be treated good also BUT our providers need to remember that they are providing a service and need to keep the attitude in check.

Note: The AMPs have really gone down hill over the last few years in KY & TN.

Good luck and Happy hunting!

Best Bet
12-30-07, 00:38
Well not sure who T is H does have a sister she works with sometimes. Its her real sister well 1/2 sister. Never got to try the sister but her name starts with a J not T so not sure if its the same girl hope not because if I missed on an A +++ I will be pissed. Met up with H and got the usual bbbj with the no cim. She does give it effort but I would agree she is only a B provider she has a few kids so body isnt to tight anymore. Seen a young looking wsw in the Ormsby area red hair a little chunky short. She was gone by the time I got back around. Any info on her ?

Jake Longs001
12-31-07, 01:40
I believe we are talking about the same H. But their stories change even between visits. T could have been J but I don't keep good notes

The 1/2 sister or cousin who is much skinner, tighter and younger is well worth it. If you can find her. H and the rest 'ether' is ok in a pinch.

Tried a private provider from the LEO Thur afternoon, Serinity at her office south on Preston.

I got a supurb massage but no hint of extra's and I was not going to push with the professionalism she exhibited. I may see if again for a ligit massage. Since she did nothing to cause her any trouble I feel not problem listing her name.

On the way out I talked to another provider H0n3y at this office out smoking and got her digits. (But lost them) She is MUCH better looking and seems to be with the game. I will report later when I do a little research to find her web site she said she had.

In the past A in the Leo was a good provider with that extra touch. Has anyone have any recent reports on her?

Good luck and keep hunting.

Kyzki Xxx4
01-01-08, 15:37
Long time lurker first time poster. I am a VERY part-time cruiser I might go hunting maybe once every 3 months or so. Anyway I hooked up with a WSW around 25th and Market yesterday afternoon headed toward 24th on the opposite side of the St from a grocery store. Very nice looking girl 20 something, shoulder length blonde wearing a black and yellow coat. She initially said her name was Angel but later said it was Angela. She said she was from IN. I took her to my house (a benefit of having no wife, kids or girlfriend) and she spent nearly 3 hrs with me all together including 5 refills. Everything imaginable was on the menu and from every possible angle. She's very talkative so you have to keep her mouth full. Best of all it did cost anything except a few pain meds. Unfortunately I'm out the OC now and just have some weaker 10mg VIC and can't get another script for the good ones. (If anybody might know of a workaround please PM me).If I could I'd try to get with her on a regular basis. Well, I'm back into the shadows now. I had to share this because it was the best time ever. If I had gotten her digits I would share but instead I gave her my number because she said her phone was off.

Biggie Smalls II
01-01-08, 17:54
I've run across the "cousins" on 25th/26th street. Good action from both.

If anyone has good info for around Churchill Downs or Bardstown Rd area please pm me. Most of what I know is already posted here. Old Louisville area seems to be run amok with Uncle Leo.

My trips up north have been very good to Lil Biggie as well.

Best Bet
01-02-08, 22:10
Damn cruised today and there was nothing out they must go into hibernation.

Jake Longs001
01-04-08, 22:04
I saw 2 BSW close to 25 & Market area about 5:30 PM. They were very bold and trying to flag down traffic. To say the least they were not having any luck since they were about a.3 on the street walker scale. I think one had to much crack, the other too much food.

Shamas
01-05-08, 00:38
I pass around the Bardstown Rd and Watterson area often. Every once in a blue moon I'll see a hooker at the Econo Motel. About 6 weeks ago I chatted with one who was a world class beauty but was totally unreasonable.

I saw a WSW the other night at the entrance to the DQ, chatted with her but got the feeling she was LE so I departed PDQ.

Shamas O'Dognasty
Butt Sniffer to the Stars

Dieselboy
01-08-08, 10:31
Found a young WSW (early 20s) and very impressed by the service given. She appeared to have a bit of a habit and pretty sure she was with her pimp the first time I passed, but very nice and gave amazing BBBJCIM for. 2 (she didn't even ask 4 a tip). Very eager and took it like a champ. Have her digits and checked to make sure they worked. Her name is Michelle but goes by Mickey. If you want the digits PM me.

Kygolfer77
01-08-08, 11:37
Things have been slow the last two weeks. Was off work for the holidays and went driving and had little luck except a hit here or there. Ormsby area seems to have alot of LP presence at nite and I don't much care to drive to Portland. Had some luck around Taylor and the clubs but nothing steady. Decided to travel north to check out the hunting up there. Spotted several does out. Bagged a blonde one. FS for. 4. Stock seems to be better than in the city. Heard the local game wardens had thinned the herd recently but I was pleased with the stock there abouts. Will hunt there again.

Shamas
01-09-08, 05:22
I had an inquiry about this posting so I thought I'd send this out to everyone. The action at the Econo Motol is so rare and so poor it's not worth any time or effort.

Shamas O'D

I pass around the Bardstown Rd and Watterson area often. Every once in a blue moon I'll see a hooker at the Econo Motel. About 6 weeks ago I chatted with one who was a world class beauty but was totally unreasonable.

I saw a WSW the other night at the entrance to the DQ, chatted with her but got the feeling she was LE so I departed PDQ.

Shamas O'Dognasty
Butt Sniffer to the Stars

Seadog
01-09-08, 21:23
I had an inquiry about this posting so I thought I'd send this out to everyone. The action at the Econo Motol is so rare and so poor it's not worth any time or effort.

Shamas O'D

I was browsing the WAVE web site the other day and saw a news report that the LE busted a meth lab in one of the rooms, so this place will surely be on the police radar, I have to agree with Shamas, this is a place to avoid like the plague.

Best Bet
01-09-08, 22:31
Well cruised last night not alot out to choose from. Portland was dead seen 1 older ugly wsw at 26th / Main. Headed over to Ormsby area and not alot out over there seen the young red headed wsw picked her up as soon as she gets in damn she stunk. I was like sorry thought you were some one else so she gets out. How could she not realize how bad she smelt. The other day seen a wsw off of Hill about a 40 y/o heavy set lady picked her up in the past she had her 18 y/o daughter with her then teaching her the family business. By the time I turn around she was gone.

MoreVideo2
01-10-08, 01:00
LE was thick around Floyd St. Cat and Oak. Saw the red head as gladly passes. Ended up following a recommendation about the WSW mentioned earlier and for .2 drove home happy.

Best Bet
01-13-08, 15:10
Thanks for the # Dieselboy but I guess I was to slow tryed it and no longer in service, or temporarly off ? If it was Renee I would like to see her she is great is this your early 20's girl ? Cruised today and met up with a older wsw off 26th st. good service but she wasnt no 20 y/o.

Best Bet
01-13-08, 19:36
Here is the picture I hope.

Dieselboy
01-14-08, 10:20
Here is the picture I hope. Yes. That would be her. The number worked on Saturday. Hopefully a temp thing!

Ky Comfort
01-14-08, 10:48
Oh if the frame had been a little lower.

Here is the picture I hope.

Kygolfer77
01-16-08, 01:38
Checked out Oak St. area and saw the little red head out as well as 3 or 4 other SW's. Picked up the red head and went home happy.

Excelsior
01-16-08, 23:36
I picked her up a few nights ago. Went home happy as well. Nice and tight. Didn't smell bad at all, as reported.

On another note: It seems the streets have dried up a bit due to the cold. Either that or you guys are scooping them up before I get to the areas. Or Both.

Last SW sighting I've seen was up in the Portland area in the AM. Crackhead BSW's. LE isn't all that heavy but I have noticed a couple of things. Parked LE cruisers on or around high traffic areas. No one sitting in them but my paranoid delusional self suspects cameras. Anyone else get that feeling?

Dieselboy
01-17-08, 17:39
Tried again this morning and got through. Met up with her around 1:00 today and it might have been the best quarter I have ever spent. She was well rested, clean clothes, excited to see me and went right to biz. Took a couple photos today for yall.

Best Bet
01-18-08, 10:28
Dieselboy great job thanks for the info.

Ky Comfort
01-18-08, 11:00
I tired her # yesterday and didn't work.

Robert said he hadn't had any luck with her # back last month but he is not in KY right now so I was wondering if anybody knew how to get a hold of her?

Thanks

Tommya2
01-18-08, 16:05
Thanks DB get pics will have too find her.

Bsabiker
01-19-08, 10:31
Tried again this morning and got through. Met up with her around 1:00 today and it might have been the best quarter I have ever spent. She was well rested, clean clothes, excited to see me and went right to biz. Took a couple photos today for yall.Nice "girl next door"

Ky Comfort
01-23-08, 10:36
Hi,

Is there a good No-tel Hotel. I don't like car dates.

Thanks

Best Bet
01-24-08, 11:49
Well finally got up with Renee thanks Dieselboy for the info. Cruised yesterday and not alot to choose from seen the little red head in the Ormsby area. She was wearing a red Budweiser Nascar jacket also seen a blond wsw face was not much to look at. Stopped and talked to the daughter from the Mother / Daughter team that works off of Hills St. only problem with them is they are a little heavy not really my type. Cruised the Portland area and not alot out. Ran into a long lost friend 20 y/o she is not a full time pro got the BBBJ said she wants to get on C L .

Best Bet
02-02-08, 15:34
Cruised the Portland area 1st not a whole lot to choose from Uncle Leo was every were. Seen my 20 y/o friend she was headed in so no luck on her. Got up with Heather and got the usual BBBJ no CIM for the .20 she is a little goofy but allways good for a BJ. She is staying of Mongomery ST. between 26th and 27th yellowish 2 story just pull up out front and if she isnt to high she will come down. Headed over to Ormsby area there is a blond over there body looks ok but face not so good. She got picked up in front of me also seen light skinned black girl of Preston. I have been looking for a girl in that area Desarae blond hair about 25 y/o got a baby voice if you got a contact # for her please PM me. Number I had is no longer in service.

Wackatack420
02-03-08, 21:01
I'm looking for Renee's number.

Can someone pm me please.

Thanks

Mw Jrp
02-03-08, 21:04
Rolled thru the little town having done my homework by RTFF about 6pm just before dark. Saw a wsw waving me down. She was close to 40yo and I just arrived and thought I might do better. So kept rolling, dodging the sheriff and local PO who were criss-crossing the hood. Many cars and trucks were circling. I considered watching the game at Boomers for a while but spotted a figure down a few blocks on 1st street.

Got the look, stopped for her, in she hoped, passed the checks, and off we went. Leslie 32yo, wsw, 5'9", 120 lbs, slim, soft B's/C's, shaved, really tight snapper in-spite of 3 kids. Agreed to .40 H&H + .20 tip for results at my room. Nervous and reluctant about leaving town, but Les soon calmed down. Started with fingering, stroking, DFK, and worked up to a very nice BBBJ. She slobbered the boys, while I gave a 5-knuckle pump. She liked the JO alot, got into it, worked the boys some more. Finally covered up and hit the cooch msh. It was damn tight. My plan was to finish K-9, but Leslie was moving with me so well, I finished the way we started. Her snapper was so tight it stripped the wrapper from my pole as I exited. Pulled it out and discarded it. Gladly paid the .20 tip. Got her digits for a repeat some day.

She said the cops just started ticketing cars that stop for pick-ups on the main stroll street; .50 fee. And to NOT pass her number out. She gets plenty of biz walking thru the hood, or from repeat customers. I'd say the candidates are more plentiful in L'ville. And if the cops are going to start ticket shit, I'll just stay in the big city as I usually do. Still I'll continue to RTFF to see how others do in this little hood.

Best Bet
02-04-08, 16:35
Cruised today in between rain drops there were a few to choose from met up with Heather she was in a real good mood so great service today. Seen the 20 y/o but she was heading in I cant get no love from her lately. Cruised Ormsby area seen to older heavy set wsw not my type so I passed. Still looking for Desarae any info or # would be appreciated.

Indy Jhn11
02-04-08, 22:58
Wow. I mean wow. lots of women out last night. Girls spilling out of sidewalks and a few walking aimlessly down the streets. I drove all over the city Monday afternoon. Nice warm evening. Lots of blonde women and several brunettes. Women everywhere, too bad most of them weren't SW's, ahahahahahaha, ah well.

Started at Market street from I64, women walking up and down the street. A blonde walking west on Market just as I got off the interstate. Very nice I thought, I guess I so stupid at picking up SW's. Cuz I drove a block down the street. Hoping she would walk up while the light was red. Nope. Drove down to 15th (otherwise known as Portland). Several more women out and lots of guys. A couple of couples. I guess I can't figure which ones are SW's. Some women might be put off about hopping in my car, cuz its kind of tiny.

Drove down Portland all the way over to 37 and back to Banks. Like I said lots of people out, and also some kids playing. Cute blonde watching out of her house around 18th driving down Portland. Slowed down and waited but she didn't come outside. Drove to 37, and got back on Banks, down Banks to 25th. Two cute gals standing on the corner of 25 and Banks. I quickly turn down one of the side streets hoping they would come over and talk, they didn't. Then somebody else comes along and they jump right in. F**king b**ches. So at this point I drive down Banks some more. Very attractive blonde gal walking aimlessly by herself down the street she looks, I motion but she is walking west and I am driving east so she didn/t come over even when I stopped in the middle of the street.

Then went down Market all the way down to Preston. Down Preston all the way to Ormsby. Across Ormsby to Floyd, up Floyd to Chesnut. At Chestnut near the hospital a older woman and younger woman, probably nurses in track pants walking down Chesnut. Went around a block and came back they were gone. Lots of other WSW's out but probably not hookers, several on cell phones. Walking alone. None wanted to approach me.

Decided to call it a day and went over to PT's and met some very nice, nice busted strippers. At least there's a few women who will put on some game for money, even if it is mostly air.

One frustrated monger. I'm sure a lot of you old geezers are busting a stich laughing, right about now, what with your crummy advice and beating the younger dude to the coochie.

Buysexual
02-05-08, 04:47
I'm wondering about that redhead. Does she have long curly red hair and a nice figure?

If she is who I think she is her name is Lisa (or was) and she was a blond when I met her the first time. The last time I saw her was at Taste of China on Oak and she was getting take out. At that time (few months ago) she looked healthier and better maintained like she'd been eating and spending money on hair care. Ie. Extensions.

If anyone knows her name or how to contact her let me know. If she's Lisa she's a pretty cool chick with a nice attitude. (or was)

Prince1983
02-05-08, 05:28
Cruised all the usual areas yesterday and seen alot. Two bsw's walking together on Oak, near Ormsby. One was about 25, thick with braided hair. I would say face 6 and body 7. The other was older and not so nice. Passed on them as they didnt really seem to interested. Meandered over to the Portland area, and they was quite a bit to see. Kinda the same probkem as Indy, it was hard to tell who was working. Ended up picking up Staci, 34 bsw, very nice ass. Neg cfs for .2, but ended up going with bbbj, because she said "knew a place we could get a room for .2" seemed kinda flaky so I politlety asked her to get out of the car. She then talked me into the bbbj, and I glad she did because it was pretty damn nice. Picked her up on 18th, right by the McDonalds.

Dieselboy
02-05-08, 09:51
I understand that when someone says they have a solid number on here and has provided pics of the talent, that everyone will then want that number. The thing is, if I gave it to everyone who asks then it might burn it out for everyone (every caller adds possible heat). Please try to be conscious of that fact when requesting a number. The only method I have for somewhat screening is to see how many posts you have made and what your posts have said. If you appear to be juvenile in any way to me, smell at little porky at all or simply have not made enough relevant posts, then I will not give you the number. If you think about it, it really is common sense, and I would want it the same way in reverse. If you are a lurker, consider giving to this community before taking. It will go a long way.

Jsmith5023
02-05-08, 16:49
Was cruising the other day & I saw 2bsw and 1 wsw. I liked what I saw, but by the time I turned around all 3 of them were gone.

I saw them here

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=38.222639,-85.774105&ie=UTF8&ll=38.222606,-85.771294&spn=0.0088,0.020084&z=16&iwloc=addr&om=0

Kinjiru
02-07-08, 01:57
Hoosier,

Your PM box is full, but to answer your question: Definitely.

Best Bet
02-07-08, 16:43
Cruised today nothing in Portland seen the short chubby red head in the Ormsby area she was with her financial adviser so I passed.

Biggie Smalls II
02-08-08, 01:08
Gotta love tax return time. Drove up to the little town up north. Found a honey named April. I wasn't up for a car date and she was very hesitant about going up a couple of exits to where I stayed. I upped the generosity level and she brought along a friend. The 2 of them were very good to me and I was generous with the $$ amount. It's like shooting fish in a barrel up there if you go at the right times.

Cruised Ormsby this past Sat night. It was pretty dead, save for one heavy set older lady that I passed on.

Will try to pass through Portland soon. Finally able to get out and cruise. Not often enough due to the gas prices.

Anyone with any info on the Churchill Downs Taylor Blvd area? I hit a gold mine around Whitney one night, but it's been dry as a bone ever since. Maybe I'm going at the wrong time. Feel free to PM...I have no bones about sharing info with my fellow mongers.

Best Bet
02-08-08, 21:31
Wow great pics sounds like you had a great time. Never seen a Super 8 decorated like in those pictures , but they were some great photos.

Gremlar
02-08-08, 23:11
Forgot the best part. Patty let me take a couple of pics.Why are the pictures named "KELLY" and why are there 3 in the one picture? You make it sound as you took these pics, in the encounter youe described, which was only 2 girls.

Farina 44
02-09-08, 02:49
But here is a link to one of the pics you posted.

You gotta get up pretty early in the morning to fool all of us.

[Link to Photo deleted by Admin]

Sorry about posting links but we have to call this bulls**t out when we find it.

EDITOR'S NOTE: The link originally included with this report was to a photo on another website, and thus it was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Photo Guidelines prohibiting links to photos on other websites. If you have photos you wish to share with the Forum Members, then please post them here. Please read the Forum's Photo Guidelines for further information. Thank You.

EnjoysTheLife
02-09-08, 08:33
Forgot the best part. Patty let me take a couple of pics.
And how did Kelly/Patty just happen to have two outfits on? They must really plan well for your visits.

Best Bet
02-09-08, 19:47
Seen 1 bsw light skinned and older wsw off Preston. Also a couple of bsw off Hill nothing worth picking up. Had a # for Heather but after 1 day allredy off she probably sold or traded her phone away.

Sexmoron
02-10-08, 03:49
And how did Kelly/Patty just happen to have two outfits on? They must really plan well for your visits.Drug Store fiction! Ain't it great?

Didn't this guy go by a different name about a year ago?

The guy who wrote this post:
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=414353&postcount=4

Prose style is certainly similar.

Seva Lurker
02-10-08, 09:35
Drug Store fiction! Ain't it great? Sure sounds like it doesn't it. Shall we analyze this? : D

Went back to Austin on Monday and saw two girls walking up Mann avenue. They gave me a nice wave and smiles so I stopped and let them get in. There names were Patty and Tammy, and they said they were sisters! Hot Damn I thought this must be the Nirvana I had read so much about. I did a Google Map of the area and Mann in Austin is a residential street. Not one would expect to see girls working on. One I wouldn't be mongering on except to go around the block to get back to the main stroll and there is nothing around Austin that even resembled a stroll.

They said I could have a car date with both for. 50, but I too get a little claustrophobic with that much action going on in broad daylight. So we went to a little town down the road and got a Super 8 room. Plus another. 50 tip for the girls. Who agreed to an hour of anything I wanted. Okay we've started at. 5, migrated down the road to a Super 8/Campbells (see the attached Google of the Campbell's area. Doesn't look like it would be furnished that way either.), gotten a room and added another. 5 to the cost. That's $ PLUS the room.

At any rate I tipped them an extra. 50, and got some digits. While I took them back to Austin, I asked why I hadn't seen them before, and Patty said she had been off the streets for a few week due to some Jerk who tried pimp her out in Louisville, but didn't have the pimp magic. I glad he failed. Now we've added yet another. 5 to the $ PLUS room, so the total damages seem to be $. 5 PLUS room.

Forgot the best part. Patty let me take a couple of pics. So from what I can follow, you had a threesome (or was that a foursome? ) with Tammy and Patty (and Kelly? ), Patty let you take pix of Kelly and maybe the rears of her, Kelly, and Tammy (or was one of them yours and you forgot how to rename files? ). Somehow, Iluvdaty69, your credibilty seems to have gone up with the aroma from the BS in your story.

Don't get me totally wrong, I've had some fun in small town rural America, but it doesn't qualify for inclusion here. It wasn't P4P. : D

Farina 44, if Iluvdaty69 is posting pics from web sites with out identifying them as such or claiming them as his own, report the guy to Jackson. Include the link with your report.

Two Nutts
02-10-08, 20:39
That Room In Those Picture Are No Hotel In Austin Indiana.
I.e. Kitchen Table, Crown Molding On Door Frame, Parkay Flooring.
Jeeezzz!!

Biggie Smalls II
02-11-08, 00:25
Guess he had to one up my report.

If he would have used the Hampton Inn or Holiday Inn express in Scottsburg, I could possibly see the pictures being from there. It looks like the 3rd one was done in someone's apartment somewhere.

Dirty21
02-11-08, 21:17
My First and probably last post but I check dailey and answer any PM I recieve.

I can back up all of this about Exit 34 and ALL(not just Patty and Tammy) of the girls there. I know the girls personally going to school with them and/or someone in there family. It being a very small community with only one red light. I also partake in there services as well on regular occasions.

1. They are Sisters
2. That is Campbells Motel
3. You way OverPaid but im a local
4. Tammy does live at Campbells
5. They both are very SHADY/Thieves
6. Mann Ave. is the "STRIP" in EXIT 34 has been for years and years the local park is located off Mann and it runs north to south completely through the north end of town with several nice streets coming off it for local pick up.

I have lived in Exit 34 my whole life and the adventures here are all true and very cheap compared to AMPs in the Ville and INDY and alot cheaper than any strip club i have ever been too for the extras. Ive never been to an Escort but plan on giving that a whirl next.

WARNING: State Police patrols have tripled in EXIT 34 since the first of the year. Drug busts have tripled as well. The Local LE is clueless and partake in services as well. If a girl is walking on the north end of Exit 34 they are over the age of 18 then there is a %90 chance they are a SW. Because what happens here is not a secret from the locals they know and do not allow there girls out walking on the streets . Also you will get ticketed for picking up someone walking that is for sure seen it happen several times but not for soliciting some stupid local law about hitchikers and only happens when you pick up a girl on the North end of town to my knowledge.

Anyone interested in info on any of the girls or contacting them can get ahold of me via PM

I AM NOT A PIMP or recieve or exspect to recieve any compensation. I monger with the best of them and see it as a Art just trying to help out when and if I can. I would like recieve some info on some local(kentuckiana) escorts though like i said that will be my next fasicination.

Carnicero
02-12-08, 06:47
I too was skeptical of Iluvdaty's post but didn't see the point in call BS. Now that he has had to defend himself and has been verfied, let's all just get back to the business. With this weather, we all will need each other as the streets will be empty for awhile.

Let's remember those great philosophers Bill and Ted and
"Be excellent to each other"

Carni

Here is a treat for you all in case you didn't see my report from TX. I only got a couple of HJ's from her but she was stunning to look at.

Prince1983
02-12-08, 07:01
I'd be willing to bet Dirty21 = Iluvdaty69

Ky Comfort
02-12-08, 15:15
Hi,

Just tried Renee and got a message that Michelle's voice mail was full.

Jo Jo was out of service last time I checked.

I'm going to be up in Louisville and would like to get a hold of someone. Anybody got any surgestions? or know another way to get a hold of these ladies?

Thank

Best Bet
02-12-08, 17:05
Damn why are my days off allways shitty weather went out in search of a Snow Bunny. Nothing didnt see a thing it was the worst its ever been. Does anyone know who Desarae is or have you seen her any info would be helpfull.

JMG
02-15-08, 14:06
Hey pal --

You're either about to get rich via your upcoming copyright infringement lawsuit, or you're a liar...

Found your photo of 'Patty' elsewhere on the net (right side, halfway down page):

http://www.tigerthumbs.com/galleries/smgf-ass/thehun.htm

See attached, previously posted image for comparison.

I seriously hope you're on the 'about to get rich' track; otherwise, you'll have zero credibility on this board from here on out. There's so much pussy to be had out there, why lie about bagging some you actually haven't?

Forgot the best part. Patty let me take a couple of pics.

Best Bet
02-15-08, 18:12
Cruised and not a whole lot to choose from seen the little red head in the Ormsby area. Also 2 wsw on Ormsby by those apartments they were older and not much to look at. Nothing out in Portland.

Teabag X
02-15-08, 23:42
Hey J! You're right! Exact same pic! What a deal!

Best Bet
02-16-08, 20:15
This is Desarae I have not seen her since before Christmas. Her cell doesnt work anymore any info or just if she is still around would be appreciated. She has blond hair and a baby voice and allways great service.

Best Bet
02-17-08, 11:54
Well finally got lucky ran into my 20 y/o part time provider in Portland and got the full meal deal. Damn I really needed that after all my dry runs lately. Then was headed home when got the call from the heavy set wsw off Hill the daughter of the Mom and Daughter team , and what the hell decided to go for a 2nd round and got the BBBJWCIM for the .20 she was really into it this time. Seen a possible new wsw in the Ormsby area passed a few times but she was talking to some one and then when I circled the block she was gone.

Tommya2
02-17-08, 16:14
Have not much lately maybe too cold, saw WSW on ormbys one bestbet saw I think not worth stopping for would like to find a good steady provider but too lleary of CL most seem to be from out of town. Speaking of which when it warms up I'll have to go north. Louisville just seems to difficult to find anything on a regular basis.

Old School 62
02-19-08, 03:56
No offense cus - that center open beaver pic is lifted. I Know the dude who shot it in Asia.

Not starting a board war now.

Excelsior
02-22-08, 17:41
Smoketown has been dead of late. I've seen the little red-head around a couple of times but did partake. Portland's been a little more active, but not by much. Met 2 WSW's on my way to work. 1's name is Laura. Really good BBBJCIMTC. She's also very tight. About a 6 on the scale. The other is Vanessa. A little on the heavy side but good at giving oral treats. A 5 on the scale. Unfortunately, no digits to be had from either.

Best Bet
02-24-08, 11:00
Well the last few times I have cruised Portland no one has been out not even the ugly ones. Have gotten lucky and gotten Heather just got to pass by her house and out she will come. Got a call from a part time worker down there she has moved out of her house and staying at a local party house so she will be full time SW soon. She is about 25 probably a 7 on SW scale and great service.

Randumb6
03-03-08, 23:17
Been a little slow posting anything since finding this place - just a response or two - figured I'd take a few minutes and add some odd locations in this area I have wandered across a few ladies. (and I am shirking my work responsibities, as usual).

These are more than once locations, so I figure they are not too off base, but I haven't seen them mentioned.

10th Street in Jeffersonville - had a usual on this street up until about 1 1/2 months ago and haven't seen her since - young and dumb and usual cracked out, but .1 - .15 bbbj cim was hard to beat - have found 3 different other than her in the last year all in about 1/4 mile stretch - run for the border, pass the belly burners and circle back at the k and you are in the area. Been dry lately, but the girls were good and not too busy - there are two apartment complexes in that stretch that I dropped them at (either/or) so I normally run thru those too.

The market across from the Mag Bar - middle of the day, standing in line, 2 different girls 2 different days - the buy me a beer and give me a ride line - think one proclaimed it to be her birthday (think I wished her a happy 50th which ended that pickup) - other wasn't worth it either - so that's all I have to say about that.

College from Floyd to 2nd used to be insane, have not seen anything down there in a long time. Went thru Portland a few times to see what the fuss was about (after reading here) - only thing I have seen has been on Liberty back near 22nd - always getting flagged here - problem I've noticed with this area is lack of sense - pass something worth taking a loop around for and someone just parks it in the middle of the street and blocks traffic for a pickup. Other than the yellow house redneck webcam (sit in the car and look up at the 2nd story window) haven't seen anything else.

Been up north, during day only - only thing moving was south of the main run off the highway and west of the other main run - was worth looking at again but had an male escort on the loop. Went up near the bar and drove around and saw a couple wandering around, but had escorts too - odd.

The side streets off of Preston appear more active - just a pain to move around the one ways in any sort of non-stalking pattern. I keep a couple homes magazines with me with some stuff circled in them from the area's I am in - saved me once when pulled over and questioned why I passed the same cop twice in a 'high narcortics high prostitution area' - which was the only reason I got pulled over (cuffed, searched, car searched, etc.)

Well, when I started this I thought I had a few more unique, unmentioned places - tried to double check them as best I could against the forum and had to weed a couple out. Saw one mention a place in Clarksville - know that area and it is just a border crossing invasion area, lots of movement but none of them working as far as I can tell.

If you just want a place for an easy pick-up a little Tavern in New Albany near the graveyard has always been easy picking on Monday nights - haven't been in a long time because I have forgotten what names I've used - but a solid 6 on the SW scale can be had for the price of a pitcher (and they are cheap on Mondays).

Nosferato Fury
03-04-08, 16:46
Going to Louisville thursday to see a friend in the hospital.

Any suggestions for finding F/S, sometime late morning, to early afternoon?

Wallen Monger
03-05-08, 15:05
Just wanted to drop in and say hello. I'm new to the mongering game. I started out in La Zona Rosa (or Norte) in TJ, Mexico a few years back. I just came back from Amsterdam recently and had a blast in the RLD. I even made my way to a Privehuis and got my rocks off with a nice Dutch Blonde.

I'm not sure which way I want to go. SW's don't seem to be the way I want to go. AMP is what I am actually interested in (Ichiban/Roses's? ). Although there was a recent post regarding some SW's in my area that I'm a tad curious about even though the poster stated the area has been a bit dry as of late.

Anyway, I hope to be making a trip/monger report here before long. Happy punting to all!

Best Bet
03-06-08, 22:11
Cruised thru Ormsby area tonight and there was nothing out.

Tommya2
03-08-08, 16:37
Was cruising Ormsby last night thought I saw a sw so went around the block.

Damn it was only a snowwoman dressed like a sw. LOL I cant wait for warmer weather.

HappyHobbyist
03-11-08, 12:42
Ok guys,

I was out and about this past Sunday night making the loop. Coming up Floyd around 11:30 I see a blonde chick really shaking it leaving the BP (or whatever its called now) Dressed all in white. I dove by to get a look at the face when she decided to bend over and that view was great. By the time i got turned around she was gone. So which one of my brothers beat me too her and how was it?

HH

Ky Comfort
03-12-08, 10:55
Hi Guys,

I've seen one good and one not so good report about her and I was wondering if anybody else had a review of her.

I've seen her out a few times but seem mad at the world.

Saw her on Preston yesterday but she had her manager with her.

Bud96
03-20-08, 13:15
I had hear so much about this on the posts that I decided to try it. I had tried several times before but had gotten nothing. I guess the fact that the sun was out helped out some. I was able to find a WSW on the east side of the intersection (just past the bridge). Her name is Amanda. I got half and half for just .25, but her skills weren't that good. I guess you get what you paid for, but for .25 it was worth it.

Louielex
03-21-08, 09:14
Was driving east on Ormsby about 5:30 PM when I spotted a curvy WSW. About that time a black car pulled up and picked her up. If it was one of you dawgs, did you get digits? If so and she was any good, how about sharing them on the PM with me.

Thanks,

Manut20
03-28-08, 18:53
Hey guys,

I found a new area in the ville that is hit or miss, but is well worth it if you have the patience. Just send me a message and I will let you know.

Manut20
03-29-08, 16:24
Went crusing last night and the LE are up to their old tricks again. I saw on two seperate occassions a couple of very attractive wsw walking around. My spidey sense went off and as soon as I turned the corner on clay bamm one marked and two unmarked LEs waiting to make a bust. Needless to say I got the hell out of there. So becareful out there and stay sharp.

Downstate Dude
04-01-08, 15:49
Gonna be in town this weekend, staying downtown. Any place for me to scout around without having to drive around?

Dude

Dieselboy
04-03-08, 12:54
LEO was out in full force last night in Old Louisville. Saw about 3 separate busts with tow trucks and LE driving cars away. This was just on my way home also. Hope everyone on here avoided. Guess its Derby cleanup going on so be careful out there.

On another note I have another providers digits. She goes by the name "Billie" and is clean, consistent and very friendly. Gave a very nice BBBJCIM. She is .3 which is a little more than SW rate, but nice to have a working number. I took pics but they are too large so will re-post when I can trim down the file size.

HappyHobbyist
04-07-08, 04:47
I was trying to go back thru the post to find the posting about the mother, daughter team in that little town up north. But I had no luck at it. I got this from a very reliable source. The daughter is like 15 years old. Thought I would put this out there don't need to make things worse.

HH

Dieselboy
04-07-08, 10:56
OK so here are the resized pics of Billie.

NicenDiscreet
04-09-08, 16:06
Was coming south today into Louisville & stopped by the little town a bit north of it. Saw two WSW there a bit after Noon. One was young, plain, about a 6 but very willing. The other was tall dark dressed well & very attractive, an 8. She was waving me down like she was on fire or something. There were two LEs in the vicinity driving around so I opted not to participate. I did see the attractive one hop in a truck right behind me & they sped off. Just thought I would give an update to the group for there. Enjoy!

SE_Traveler
04-12-08, 09:43
I got burned many years ago during Derby Week/s so be very careful. If it looks to good to be true, it is. If there's any doubt sit and watch. LEO isn't all that clever but they're quick and bust and set back up fast.

Excelsior
04-23-08, 22:36
And the girls are coming out of hiding.

Ormsby area: Saw and partook of Jenna on my way to work on Mon. Hadn't seen her all winter and she pops up out nowhere. Said she had been "away". I'm thinking she was a guest of city all winter. But then again, may be SW's go on vacation too.

I watched Billie from an earlier post by Diesel get into a car last week. Whoever it was, hope it was good.

I also spotted a BSW up on 7th and Hill, last week. Turned around and she was gone. About a 6. 5 on the scale.

Portland: I've a regular out there. Laura. She's a 5 on the scale. She was staying at the corner "apartment" on 26th and Market. If you're often in the portland area, you know which one I'm talking about. She says she's moved a couple of streets over but I haven't seen her in a few days. No digits. Says she's going to get a phone but she's never gotten one.

I've been looking all over Portland for "Vanessa". She's on the thick side. I got digits once but it turned out to be a non-working #.

Other than that, it's been hit or miss. Wish there were more sure things out there but I guess that what my wife is for. LOL

Bigtlvr
04-24-08, 07:45
From WAVE TV 4-17-08

LOUISVILLE (WAVE) -- A lot of people think small town life is ideal, but the southern Indiana city of Austin is dealing with a lot of crime -- everything from drugs to prostitution to illegal gambling and that's not uncommon for a small community. Now police are doing a lot of undercover work to clean it up. WAVE 3's Elizabeth Donatelli shows us how they have been cracking down.

Austin, Indiana has only been a city for a matter of months. Before that it was a town and with a new distinction comes the ability to start over with a clean slate.

"I think before you can ever fix the problem, the first thing you have to do is admit there is some of this problem," said Mayor Dough Campbell.

Indiana State Police have partnered with the five -- soon to be six -- Austin police officers to help clean up the city and carry out undercover missions.

"If you're going to deal drugs, if you're going to prostitute, if you're going to pimp out our children or if you're going to come to the community and do those things from an outside place, we don't want you and we are going to do everything we can within the boundaries of the law to run you out of the city," said Sgt. Jerry Goodin of the Indiana State Police Sellersburg post.

So far they have served warrants on 32 drug defendants, caught 74 people on drug charges, and written 90 traffic tickets and the community has less than 5,000 people.

"How long are we going to stay?" asked Goodin. "I can tell you we are going to stay as long as it's necessary."

From the undercover operations, there are still about 20 people on their list who they plan to arrest.

"If you've been dealing drugs in the city of Austin in the last three to four months, then I hope you have some sleepless nights because one of these days pretty soon, you're going to have a trooper or city official knock on your door and you're going to go to jail for dealing drugs," said Goodin. They haven't arrested them because of the limited number of prosecutors and space in jail.

Randumb6
04-25-08, 22:40
And the girls are coming out of hiding.

Ormsby area: Saw and partook of Jenna on my way to work on Mon. Hadn't seen her all winter and she pops up out nowhere. Said she had been "away". I'm thinking she was a guest of city all winter. But then again, may be SW's go on vacation too.She works at the track I believe (two backside jobs) - so probably follows the meets around. Told me she lives in Crestwood but stays with her brother on Brook around Ormsby when at Churchill - passed her up a few times thinking she was just a little too good - was very happy when I decided I didn't care.

Best Bet
04-28-08, 15:34
Cruised last night thru Portland and seen several none worth picking up. Cruised Ormsby area and seen 2 wsw couldnt get a good look at a heavy set blond and dark hair .

Best Bet
05-01-08, 11:48
Cruised this morning and nothing in Portland. Ormsby area seen 1 wsw long dirty blond hair skinny not to much to look at in the face.

Louielex
05-08-08, 09:10
Saw a BSW on Preston near Ormsby. Had a blue dress on and carrying an umbrella. Kind of thick but not bad looking. Still not partaking but thought I'd share.

Good luck.

Excelsior
05-08-08, 12:28
I too saw the light skinned BSW with the umbrella. I missed out on her but picked up Mika. WSW, on the heavy side. A 4 on the scale. Not much to look at but good FS at $. 20.

Best Bet
05-08-08, 17:01
Hope this isnt to late for anybody. Cruised yesterday about 1 pm and there was a really nice looking '' FEMALE '' at the corner of Ormsby / Preston. She had long hair smiling and trying to get attention of passer byers. Funny thing was that parked at the next intersection in a silver small SUV was what looked like or appeared to be 2 of her Uncle's. I believe she called them Uncle LEO. She must have been having a family reunion because right around the next corner was 2 more of her Uncle's they had some poor lost sole pulled over and had gave him a shiny set of silver bracelets to wear. So think with your big head and not your little one. Other then her the streets were empty.

Randumb6
05-08-08, 21:03
Hope this isnt to late for anybody. Cruised yesterday about 1 pm and there was a really nice looking '' FEMALE '' at the corner of Ormsby / Preston. She had long hair smiling and trying to get attention of passer byers. Funny thing was that parked at the next intersection in a silver small SUV was what looked like or appeared to be 2 of her Uncle's. I believe she called them Uncle LEO. She must have been having a family reunion because right around the next corner was 2 more of her Uncle's they had some poor lost sole pulled over and had gave him a shiny set of silver bracelets to wear. So think with your big head and not your little one. Other then her the streets were empty.They were out like that Tuesday night around 9:00 pm. Saw three different SW's that I had never seen walking between Floyd and Brook on Ormsby with people pulled over on Ormsby, Brook, and one of the alleys off Brook.

I figure right now is not a good time to pass the same cop more than once in that area -

Best Bet
05-08-08, 21:49
Cruised Portland today and not a whole lot out damn rain. Has anyone seen either of the sisters lately '' h '' or '' j '' ?

Tommya2
05-09-08, 13:21
Was out around noon today in ormsby area. Did not see any marked cars. saw wsw in her late 30s about a 4. She waved at me but after reading about leo in the hood did not partake. drove a few side streets did not see anything that looked leo,new and clean. I think girl was most likely a sw.

EnjoysTheLife
05-10-08, 11:30
Was out around noon today in ormsby area. Did not see any marked cars. saw wsw in her late 30s about a 4. She waved at me but after reading about leo in the hood did not partake. drove a few side streets did not see anything that looked leo,new and clean. I think girl was most likely a sw.

I agree with you. I have been in that area several times in the past few days and LE was not present.

Enjoy!

Best Bet
05-12-08, 16:58
Well cruised last night and once again not alot to choose from that light skinned BSW was out on Ormsby area. She must give terrible service because she never gets picked up. Then headed to Portland and it was dead only seen 1 WSW she must be 45 and looks like she is 65 no thank you. Tried all my #'s and they are either off or no answer.

Best Bet
05-14-08, 20:13
Was out last night and seen 8 WSW in Portland they were all ages and sizes something for everyone. Started off with a 20 y/o wsw long blond hair short got the bj for .20 . There was so many to choose from so kept cruising seen one of my regulars she is about 40 but gives the best damn bj in Portland. Circled the block and she was gone , kept cruising and came up on the famous sisters H + J got lucky and ended up with J and got another great bj from her she is cute as hell service is OK. Why dont they have phones gas at 4.00 a gallon would help a monger out. Didnt get to Ormsby area but after 2 pops I was done.

Excelsior
05-14-08, 23:20
Up on Jeff and caught a Fat BSW by the name of Rochelle. Damn good BJ for $. 20. Dropped her off right on Jeff at her crib. Said to come round anytime. Offered greek. Why do the fat ones always give it all up front? LOL

WineLuver
05-18-08, 11:26
Guys,

Ran into this site last night and really appreciate all the information. Here is my personal opinion of the street action:

- Past 6 months, Dixie Hwy really does not have that much. Yet, picked up a WSW at the corner of Oak & Dixie who was going to work yet wanted to hang out.

- Met a 19, black girl with a 50-DDD chest on Market & 19th yet would only give a handjob. Insane rack though!

- Met a blonde, early 30's at main & 25th and just jumped in my car. And, said what a BJ? Talked for a while before settled down to business.

- Have not been to Austin, IN yet need to spend some time up there? Anyone been up there lately?

- Last month, Met Delinda who deepthroats on Dixie & Burnett Avenue, very cute black girl. Seen her 2 more times...

- Have not driven on Portland Avenue and need to check it out today.

Happy Hunting!

WineLuver
05-20-08, 12:21
Took Monday off, and ran into a very cute Cherokee girl on Market & 26th. Very cute and received 1/2 & 1/2. Started with a bbbj and gagging (her effort) which gave her an "A" for effort :) Wow, was a nice surprise to kick-off the day this way. No one else was around but her.

Happy Hunting

Best Bet
05-20-08, 19:45
Welcome WineLuver nice to see someone else posting. Cruised today and not a whole lot out there made a quick pass thru Portland and only seen the regulars that were out around 26th / Main headed over to Ormsby area and seen one older wsw tall dark hair forget her name it has been awhile since I had seen her and time has not been kind to her so I passed. Toby I think her name is . Other then that didnt see anything else. Heard that the J of the H and J sisters is in jail.

WineLuver
05-21-08, 01:25
Curious, which area is better: Ormsby or Portland? And, if Portland which side streets do you all recommend? Still fairly new to the area yet have posted all the information I currently have. In addition, seems like 26th & Main is a very interesting intersection. Last Friday night, noticed the LP were searching the building located on that corner.

Might plan another trip to San Jose, Costa Rica and stay at the Presidente. It is legal and feel like Hugh Hefner at the Del Ray!

Again, be safe & happy hunting.

Sha Zaam
05-21-08, 07:01
Cruised around about 4 this morning. Didn't see much. Saw one 4 WSW on 4th and IOWA and decided to pass and found about a 55 yr old WSW on Preston that offered a. 10 BBBJCIM but passed on but told me about a great time and location to find girls in the downtown area and told me a great tip about one that just got out of prison that loves to fuck but is a lesbian. Yeah I know. I know I was thinking that same thing PM if you want details.

Best Bet
05-21-08, 19:56
I prefer Portland if you get lucky the quality is alot better. On the other hand I have ran into a few real jewels in the Ormsby area but they were only one timers. There was this ex- stripper Blond hair and huge 44 DD fake boobs who was unbelievable. Another time was a good looking blond from the Lake Cumberland area. I guess they got to partying and ran low on cash and were out there. But for the most part Portland is allways better you can usually find a few 20 y/o spinners there. I still cruise the Ormsby area hoping to find that diamond in the ruff.

WineLuver
05-21-08, 23:22
Best Bet thanks for the detailed reply. Much appreciated. And, thought the same re: the Portland Ave. area based on the limited knowledge I had. Need to check out that Ormsby area for that diamond in the rough with some digits I can pass on :) Finally, went to Austin, IN earlier this week and drove down Mann Avenue early afternoon yet no SW were to be found. Interesting place though.

Swerve On
05-22-08, 11:57
Saw 1 bsw and 1 wsw within a block of each other at high noon, didn't have time to stop and/or get digits. Think I've seen the wsw there before, and often.

Early this morning saw what might've been 1 wsw, redhead, but she looked super-young (maybe even enough to attract Uncle LEO, which is scary), and what looked to be her pimp was just down the block.

Slippery Willy
05-23-08, 10:52
I'm out of Dayton, and I'm taking a roadtrip to your fine city next month. Weekend of the 24th, from the great posts in your forum it seems that fun to be had is much more plentiful than here in ole dayton. I'd like to have some fun during my limited time in your city. What's the best bet, should I chance being shut out or swallow the enormous tag of a service? if a service does anyone have a recommendation? PM me or post and thanks again for the hospitality

WineLuver
05-25-08, 12:28
Slippery Willy look at my post back on 05-18.

For the past 6 months, Louisville seems to be a hit or miss city. In that, you see a lot of SW then none at all. Personally, I like Market or Portland Avenue between 19th to 26th Street. Yet, have traveled on Broadway and took a left on Dixie Highway (southbound) to find some interesting ladies. Yet, the cuter white girls seem to be on Market & Portland Avenue. Heard some great things about Austin, IN (Mann Ave) which is about 30 minutes north of Louisville. Went up there about 2 weeks ago on a Monday and found nothing ( 2 PM). Yet, found a really nice house I might purchase

Best Bet has mentioned Ormsby & Preston in Louisville, yet have not made it down there yet. Let me know if that helps!

Happy hunting & be safe.

Excelsior
05-26-08, 23:21
I agree. Portland has better quality but Ormsby area does have the occasional winner. Speaking of which, has anyone seen or had the services of a chubby WSW by the name of Shelby? She called me from Jail close to year ago and left a voicemail but was thinking she should be out by now. If so, drop me a PM.

As for a report: Met a WSW up in Portland living right on Rowan. Said to drop by anytime. About a 3 on the scale but gives a good BBJCIM and offers FS and Greek. Back channel me for details.

Excelsior
05-27-08, 23:19
Picked up Laura again today. One of the best damn BBBJCIMTC out there. Finding her out and about is problematic. Where she lives is a notorious "party house". Way too much going on weekly. I only drop by when I scope out the hood for LE.

Nosferato Fury
05-28-08, 13:18
Le has pretty much killed the action in Austin, or it's went more underground.

I know some of the ladies would work Salem from time to time when the heat was on, but I don't know where.

Only one I've seen out in recent weeks is a bit older about 35, long brunett hair, 5. 5, 130lbs.

Looks very nice in jeans.

Great BBBJCIM for. 2, and she say's she'll find someone more to my liking for. 2, and I & the lady can work out our business.

Ain't seen any action before about 3pm most of the time.

LE is extreamely hot in that part of Austin so watch it.

Wane9867
05-29-08, 19:39
Nosferato Fury reported that some of the girls from Austin go to Salem when LE heats up. I live in Salem and have never seen any action here. If they are comming to Salem would love to know where.

Not bashing you Nosferato Fury its just that Salem would be a hard place for a SW due to its layout and the local LE is very visible.

Indy Jhn11
05-29-08, 19:51
I have to agree with several of the other posters on this board. I think Portland
area has several do-able SW's both BSW's and WSW's. I have see a few more WSW's than black though.

Back in March saw a really cute blonde with long ponytail in pink track suit.

Back in February saw a nice BSW tried to get my attention I guess as she had her umbrella on a cloudy day in early Feb. when it was warm. I regret not stopping and offering this young woman a ride, as I heard nice things about her from other posters.

Back in February I saw another young blonde with a ponytail walking westward on some street and I couldn't stop or park in time to get her attention.

If any senior members has seen this blonde gal then PM to trade info.

Anyways I think Portland area has some activity sometimes, its really just hit or miss.

Saw a cute frizzy haired blonde and another girl on 4th street parking lot heading north way back in February. They were leant over the window of some guys car.

Women are out there in lots of parts of the town, you just have to be fast.

Thankfully the fuzz can't be everywhere at the same time, though a lot of the think their better than normal mortal mongers and gals who're consenting adults.

Nosferato Fury
05-30-08, 19:41
Nosferato Fury reported that some of the girls from Austin go to Salem when LE heats up. I live in Salem and have never seen any action here. If they are comming to Salem would love to know where.

Not bashing you Nosferato Fury its just that Salem would be a hard place for a SW due to its layout and the local LE is very visible.Two of the ladies I've been with gave me digits after, & when I called , both at seperate times, they said they would be with me in few hours they were in Salem taking care of a few friends so I ditched the digits after that.

I don't have alot of time when I go out a couple of hours at most, so there isn't alot time to wait around, & so far nothing worth waiting for here in town.

Randumb6
05-30-08, 21:46
Hey, it would be great if they hung out at the courthouse up there. Make it real easy to circle the block (and circle the block and circle the block). "Look kids, Big Ben, Parliment, and Ho's".

Not bashing you Nosferato Fury its just that Salem would be a hard place for a SW due to its layout and the local LE is very visible.

SE_Traveler
05-31-08, 08:29
As for a report: Met a WSW up in Portland living right on Rowan. Said to drop by anytime. About a 3 on the scale but gives a good BBJCIM and offers FS and Greek. Back channel me for details.I have always had the best luck at finding consistently hot WSWs in Portland. From 16th to 26th on Main, Market, and Jefferson. Used to be a quite hot (7~) 19 year old that hung between 16th-18th on main that loved Greek and finished with BBBJCIM. And she hungered for it. Shaved. Very nice. Wanted to do some video work but I haven't been down there in a long time.

Let me emphasize this: she loved the Greek. Very energetic. I'd see her during lunchtime when I worked down there. I could eat fries while plundering her corn chute. Good times. Check all the side streets and the alleys. Between 22nd and 18th she had a few places she could borrow a bed. Just be careful 'cause the heat was always close by but seemed to focus on the girls on Jefferson.

Best times was always lunch time. Lots of traffic and plenty of girls and not as many LE.

Nosferato Fury
05-31-08, 20:46
Well one whas out at the corner of Church & Rural st.

I think it was Patty.

Willing to do anything for. 4

Not the best, was waisted.

All in all I'm done with this town.

LE too hot, no variety, always rushed, and or messed up beyond belief.

One overdosed this weekend, I think Patty said it was Amanda if she got the name right.

Just 18 yrs old.

What a waste.

I'm not gonna finance their suicidal addictions.

I'm sticking to the Pro's from now on.

AMPs, & Escort's only.

I'll still report on up here though.

Only good thing about a small town.

You can find out anything just by hangin out.

WineLuver
05-31-08, 22:34
Wow, what a week. Spent some considerable time in Portland this week visiting friends and here is a summary:

- On Wednesday, met a very cute hot red-head (8/10), hour glass figure on for 1/2 & 1/2 on 26th Street (just north of Portland Ave.). Must say, this girl was the wildest one I have ever met in my life. Seriously Gave me some digits, yet the phone is out of order. Go figure.

- LE is out this week! On Thursday, saw 1 undercover and 3 marked LE cars driving through all the side streets (26 to 28th Street just north of Portland). The undercover was a Ford, dark red LTD and the driver had his LE uniform on. Saw him while getting gas. Tons of LE on this day in the Portland area. Wanted to chat with a girl on Portland & 27th, yet had a marked LE car in my rear view mirror ( 200 yards away). Decided maybe another time.

- On Friday night, saw a really cute blond on 26th Street just south of Main, yet did not chat with her. Maybe next time? She had long blonde hair and was definitely attractive. Not sure if this is the girl others are referring too?

- On Saturday ( 7:40 PM), saw 4 marked LE cars at the corner of 26th & Market searching the building on the south west corner. And, seen a few SW's come and go from this area.

Be safe.

WineLuver
06-01-08, 22:11
Took a Sunday drive around Portland today to visit some friends and noticed LE at Main & 26th (photo enclosed). Never seen so many marked cars in one place. Few weeks ago ran into a girl called Pocohontas who ran out of gas and hung out with her for a while. Enclosed is a picture of a tattoo on her back. Very exotic looking...

Finally, my friend recognized a girl in Portland (just North of 26th & Bank Street) and enclosed a photo of her. She was with friends so I could not grab a drink with her.

Jacken
06-04-08, 12:21
This past Monday I was in the area for business and was driving from Indianapolis to Louisville, and per the reports on this board, I stopped by Austin. After about 30 min of driving around the church and Rural area (basically all the side roads), I have only saw 2 SW that seamed to be working together.

Below is a pic of the 2 girls that i saw working. The one on the left was a very aggressive sales girl, who literally stepped in front of my car to get me to stop and talk to her. I told her that I was just looking for now and to give me some time to see what was going on. about 10 min later I pulled behind them as they were getting a lift on rural and she was giving me all sorts of hand signals and nothing to me that they wanted to come with me. I almost took them up on it when I saw a cop crossing the road behind me. that was just enough to get me to wait for the evening and I went on with my driving.

I did receive a few dirty looks from locals who seamed to notice me circling and I assume they knew why. In particular one fat shirtless guy gave me the finger one time by his house and ran after me the 2nd. True I was looking at his daughter who was walking around in a small bikini, but what can he expect with a hot piece walking around in that area like that? Once that happened I proceeded out of town with plans to return that night, (that never happened).

White
06-04-08, 15:02
With the recent reports that this exact board led to the bust or contributed to the bust of our regional AMPS you would think people on here would be a LITTLE more discreet about the info we post. Guess not. LE is hot in Austin already and we are only adding fuel to the fire by reporting it here. Yeah we all know about it. If too many get involved in this small town our little treasure WILL be gone. Mark my word.

Then again who am I to say anything. It's not going to make a difference anyway.

Funtongue13
06-04-08, 15:47
With the recent reports that this exact board led to the bust or contributed to the bust of our regional AMPS you would think people on here would be a LITTLE more discreet about the info we post. Guess not. LE is hot in Austin already and we are only adding fuel to the fire by reporting it here. Yeah we all know about it. If too many get involved in this small town our little treasure WILL be gone. Mark my word.

Then again who am I to say anything. It's not going to make a difference anyway.

Yeah I agree with you white. This will be paradise lost. Jacken may not have seen all the news about what is going on in the town. Posting pics at this time will only lead to bad things for all who enjoy the service. Please remove the pic dude.

Doug41472
06-04-08, 17:33
I was in town last week and decided to take a tour.

Smoketown/Old Louisville was dead on my first tour, so I headed towards the west end to see what was jumping there.

The main problem I found in portland was that in nice weather, there are plenty of ladies out. I couldn't tell who was "working" from those who were simply out enjoying the weather.

Upon my return to Old Louisville, I finally found an old friend. Janet is an early 40's sweetie with a still smoking body!

If anyone is interested in her, message me, and perhaps we can trade some digits. PS: If anyone knows a big beautiful woman walking around somewhere named Shelby, PLEASE let me know.

Thanks

White
06-05-08, 11:53
Of course! Yes by all means; I mean WTF is up with you all. Jeez try to post a little information about a place where there are girls, and you long time senior members start shooting it down. I don't get it. Is it because you are all so jealous that some people are actually getting benefit from this site?

Jacken. I am glad you posted that pic, but beware the haters. Look at my earlier posts with pics, and you will see what I mean. Most of these mongers on this board are mere naysayers rather than providers of quality information.

Give me a break man. If you don't think that LE watches this you are crazy. There is proof with the recent AMP busts. I understand when you report names and places in a big city that has bigger fish to fry but this is a VERY small town. LE has little else to do but to watch us and pull us over just for being in the area. I personally play in this town and have plenty of activity to report on. That being said I am more then willing to provide information to trusted members here via PM.

Jacken
06-05-08, 15:54
Give me a break man. If you don't think that LE watches this you are crazy. There is proof with the recent AMP busts. I understand when you report names and places in a big city that has bigger fish to fry but this is a VERY small town. LE has little else to do but to watch us and pull us over just for being in the area. I personally play in this town and have plenty of activity to report on. That being said I am more then willing to provide information to trusted members here via PM.

I'm sorry if my post causes any trouble, but I for one have always felt that sharing the information with as much details is good for our community. It let's the rest of the readers know what is out there, where, and the going rates. It helps prevents scams, rip offs and stings. Plus by commnicating the rates we pay helps us regulate the price and keep things affordable.

Personally what i think is crazy is the number of people who thinks this board effects LE. belive me they know what is going on, and I bet if I showed this picture they can tell me the names and address of the girls. some could probally tell me if they swallow.

LE know what goes on the streets and AMPs. If they are clamping down it's not because of this board but because of local pressure/politics. In all the small towns I have hunted in Austin was one of the more residental areas I have seen SW's in. If they start cracking down it's because of the neigbors call the cops about thetrafic and noise issues. Best thing to do is be respectful, obay trafic laws (don't speed), never approch kids, and make the pick-up fast. I guess I didn;t help by checking out the girl in a bikini and talking to the SW in the middle of the road for 5 min.

Relax, post your findings, and be safe.

Jacken

Best Bet
06-05-08, 16:25
Nice report Jacken and thanks for the photo was up there once in the city that will remain nameless. I couldnt find anything was totally lost so now if I go back will know what to look for. I think the heat really started in the town that will remain nameless when they incorporated or something like that cause I have seen on the news that there were drug bust / illegal gambling bust and yes prostitution bust after that. So I would say its more cleaning up alot of old problems weather you post them on here or not. So to the haters if you cant stand the heat stay out of the kitchen.

Nosferato Fury
06-05-08, 22:48
Jacken You saw Patty, & her newbie Friend.

Ya I was in town the same day, but had'nt the time.

Talked with Patty, & could have had both their company.

Not time though, car was broke down on church, had to be towed home.

Lucky I live just outside of town.

Ya gotta learn the right way to cruise.

31 to Rural,right to Mann, to 256,right to Church, left on Rural, to D&M Grocery for a pop, & a smoke, then down Rural & out.

See any LE Just leave to be safe.

Outta town plates, or cars just draw LE like bee's to honey.

Web Crawler
06-06-08, 12:54
One thing I've never seen on this thread is any discussion of the little horse town to the east.

I've had relatively good luck on some of the side streets out there - not sure the girls I've met are SW's or just small town girls in need :-)

One regular I've seen is Dezi - she's a cute thin 8 and LOVES to visit with me. Have digits but they work very sporadically. Anyone else visited out there and had any luck?

WineLuver
06-07-08, 01:49
Submitted a few reports, yet was interested in hearing about areas from 1-4 AM? Have not heard much about the late night shift?

Curious.

Be safe!

Best Bet
06-07-08, 20:33
Well cruised last night and not alot to choose from seen the little 20 y/o blond spinner in Portland she was going inside as I went by damn bad luck. Seen a WSW that I have seen a few times now but havent tried her yet dark hair about 5'4'' late 20's she had on a backless black top yesterday any info on her services would be appreciated. Went by the sisters H / J and no one there also cruised Ormsby and seen nothing worth picking up.

Best Bet
06-07-08, 20:37
That is my favorite time to cruise 1 - 4 a.m. especially in Portland allmost every female you see is working or willing to. Its like shooting fish in a barrell of course there are no fish to shoot sometimes. Current job doesnt allow me to cruise that time anymore damn I miss those days.

WineLuver
06-08-08, 00:05
Picked up Sandy, early 50's in the Portland Ave. Area & have digits. Had a crappy day and asked her for a drink. Afterwards sunshade went up & gave an excellent BBBJ & CIM and she told me it tasted really good. Better her than me OMG, too funny. Show lasted for about 10+ minutes. Looks 5/10, Personality 9/10, Performance 10+/10. What a kick-ball captain! Old expression my friend and I use for MVP SW's! Very sweet girl & made my day

Best Bet, thanks for the information. Much appreciated. Will have to tour the area during that time frame.

Bud96
06-09-08, 20:33
I've been looking for latinas, and have read some of the reports, but I never seem to find them where they have been spotted before.

Today I crused all the areas that have been mentioned: preston hwy, the plaza, and even across the river. I found no one, so I decided to go to my favorite AMP. When no latinas can be found asian are a close second.

At SA I was greeted by my normal provider, paid for a half hour session and was taken care of very well. A true GFE. I left very satisfied.

I still would like to have a GFE with a latina. Can any of you point me in the right direction?

bud96

Randumb6
06-10-08, 14:18
There is one advertising on CL right now - have called a few times to either a no answer or was out of town. Staying off Dixie - in from Vegas or something.

I've been looking for latinas, and have read some of the reports, but I never seem to find them where they have been spotted before.

Today I crused all the areas that have been mentioned: preston hwy, the plaza, and even across the river. I found no one, so I decided to go to my favorite AMP. When no latinas can be found asian are a close second.

At SA I was greeted by my normal provider, paid for a half hour session and was taken care of very well. A true GFE. I left very satisfied.

I still would like to have a GFE with a latina. Can any of you point me in the right direction?

bud96

Indy Jhn11
06-10-08, 14:28
Ok,

So I cruised around a little bit last night. Started in Portland, but didn't really see anybody out and about. I did pass by a big group bunch people down by 27th street. I think one of the girls tried to flag me before I passed them.

There were like 4 girls and 3 or 4 guys. Didn't wanna stop with that many people in a group there. There was one caramel cutie with a light blue long sleeved shirt on. She looked a little young to me though.

Also when going back towards market after making a loop around I saw this really nice skinny WSW walking with two men. Well I think she was a WSW but she had two male dudes escorting her. She looked really fine, like an 8+, with light brown hair, some drug sores or acne on her face and wearing a red long sleeved shirt. Would have chatted more with her if the dudes were standing next to her, maybe she wasn't a SW. I mean I know it was late, but I don't approach when I see the chicks with (escorts, pimps?). Anyways she definitely was giving me the look over but didn't motion or signal in anyway.

After Portland cruised to old Louisville. Didn't see anything there.

Uncle leo was in parts of both areas, but he can't be everywhere.

Happy hunting!

If anyone knows the gal with red shirt or has luck with her, info, or digits please pm me!!! She was pretty fine I would say 7-8 on a regular scale and 9 or 10 on a SW. She was kinda young and real skinny about 5'6 or 5'7.

WineLuver
06-11-08, 23:08
Cruised down Portland today and met up w/ an old SW friend, red hair, gorgeous figure, tall for a BBBJ CIM & doggie. Stellar performance and like I said hour glass figure.

Was in the area last night as well and was very quiet. Saw the group of people as mentioned in the last report at the McDonald's on 26th and Portland Avenue. Yet, saw one SW (looks 5/10) on Bank Street and just drove by to get home. Stay away from the party house on 26th & Main. Crazy people there.

Be safe.

Excelsior
06-11-08, 23:36
Met up with Recca (sp?) yesterday evening. A 5.5 - 6 on the scale. Did a 1/2 & 1/2 for $.4. Oddly enough, found her on 26th where I usually pick up Laura.

Had a $.2 BBJCIM w/Laura this morning. Still the best BJ in town.

Saw an older blonde walking away from 26th this morning. She was sitting w/Recca the prior evening. Would like to try her out.

Some food for thought: Do SW's get jealous? Laura keeps saying not to mess with anyone else out there. I'm thinking she just wants to make sure her cash flow doesn't get used elsewhere, but I'm getting a very weird vibe from her.

Emerson
06-12-08, 10:32
One thing I've never seen on this thread is any discussion of the little horse town to the east.

I've had relatively good luck on some of the side streets out there - not sure the girls I've met are SW's or just small town girls in need :-)

One regular I've seen is Dezi - she's a cute thin 8 and LOVES to visit with me. Have digits but they work very sporadically. Anyone else visited out there and had any luck?If we're talking about the same little town, I've never seen anything there, and I'm there fairly often. I'd love more info on Dezi, if you'd like to back-channel me.

Two Nutts
06-12-08, 12:21
Some food for thought: Do SW's get jealous? Laura keeps saying not to mess with anyone else out there. I'm thinking she just wants to make sure her cash flow doesn't get used elsewhere, but I'm getting a very weird vibe from her.

She probably just don't want you catching somthing and bringing it back to her.

Member #4581
06-12-08, 13:54
It looks like I'll be flying into Louisville and driving into Owensboro next week. As the Portland area has been mentioned several times as good hunting grounds is there a no-tel in the general area that anyone would recommend?

WineLuver
06-12-08, 22:54
Was driving down Main & 26th and saw a real cute girl. Interesting enough, her name was Laura and had an excellent BBBJ CIM. Overall, appearance 8. 5/10, personality 10/10 performance 10++/10. This girl should of starred in the movie deep throat. Amazing. Have digits for senior members and she will be moving real soon. Nice way to end day.

A few days ago, I saw LE has a dark green Intrepid yet did not get plate # which cruises the Portland area.

Best Bet
06-15-08, 11:14
Well cruised yesterday have had the worst luck lately everytime I see someone I want or like they are headed inside or get picked up infront of me. Seen little Mo last night she is a 20 y/o wsw long dirty blond hair she was headed inside at 26th / Main. Then I seen a long lost friend red headed mid 20's wsw Jamie well she was on a damn bike and turned in a alley and never saw her again. Went by the sisters house H / J and no one was there they may have moved if anyone has a idea were they are or if you have seen them please PM me. Headed over to Ormsby area and not alot to choose from seen a older wsw red headed wearing a pink outfit and pink hat allmost went for it but decided to call it a night and hold out for something better.

Best Bet
06-15-08, 11:21
Is this the Laura you all are talking about I picked her up at 26th/ Main some time ago. I have seen another wsw in that area that I have been wanting to try so not sure if that is you alls Laura.

WineLuver
06-16-08, 00:01
On Saturday afternoon picked up a regular for a BBBJ CIM. Excellent show.

Interesting enough, when I was cruizin around Portland & 26th saw this blonde hair girl walking around. Best Bet not sure if this was the woman you were referring to? Chatted with her briefly yet she was a bit forward with me. Had a bad feeling about this one. In other words, not sure if undercover LE? Enclosed are some photos of her taken at a distance. Does anyone know who she is?

Jacken
06-17-08, 09:05
On Saturday afternoon picked up a regular for a BBBJ CIM. Excellent show.

Interesting enough, when I was cruizin around Portland & 26th saw this blonde hair girl walking around. Best Bet not sure if this was the woman you were referring to? Chatted with her briefly yet she was a bit forward with me. Had a bad feeling about this one. In other words, not sure if undercover LE? Enclosed are some photos of her taken at a distance. Does anyone know who she is?

Looking at the pictures there is one thing that is a red flag to me, the large bag she has. I would not pick up a SW with a bag like that without first insiting to see what is inside it. A bag that large can easly hold a gun, knife, drugs or a badge.

A SW only need enough room in her bag for condoms, ID, and cash.

A had a frined of mine in Orlando on a family vacation (not the smartest time to hunt). While his kid and GF are playing with micky he went cruising. He picked up a SW, who had crack in her bag. As soon as he pulled away from the pickup, on came the lights he get's pulled over and she got searched. SInce it was his car he was also charged with possesion. While he was lucky and was able to get the chrages reduced, it really effected his relationship, and he lost 1/2 custidy of his kid over it.

Just a tip, if they have a bag insit on seeing inside it right away. If she has drugs boot her out FAST.

Jacken

Best Bet
06-17-08, 17:32
Never seen that blond girl before but as allways be careful to many out there to risk picking up leo.

Best Bet
06-17-08, 17:48
Damn what a day yesterday they were all out. Seen 13 wsw in Portland and 6 sw in the Ormsby area. Finally got up with the wsw in Portland I had seen a few times goes by Rosie said she was Pocohanas sister never seen the Pocohanas except in the picture on here. If she is anything like Rosie would love to meet up with her Rosie looks better from afar but makes up for it in service. She was up for anything and really did a great job I think my 2 favorite words are '' I Swallow '' . One correction was the red headed wsw that I seen a few days ago was not Jamie it was another red head a little taller and not as cute. Got lucky and hooked up with Jamie and damn she was hotter then I remembered and still freaky as hell she loves what she does. They were sw's everywere it was a buyers market yesterday have not seen it like that in a long time. Seen a wsw had long hair and nice rack and ass but had a ( not sure what the right term is ) but a smaller arm but she looked good any info on her ?

WineLuver
06-17-08, 23:58
Cruised today, and saw LE at 25th & Main arresting a blond hair SW. Not good. Attached is a photo of the 2 marked LE cars. Next, drove down 26th and saw Rosemary, not sure if this is the 'Rosie' Best Bet has been referring to? I have also spent time w/ the taller red head last week and she is not Jamie. Nice girl, yet is a bit on the crazy side.

Finally, saw an older blonde (dyed hair), tan at the corner of 26th & Main who looked very cute this afternoon. Does anyone know who she is? Did not see Laura today.

Dieselboy
06-18-08, 13:48
Went out last night around midnight and did not make it to Portland but cruised Old Louisville. Saw 2 BSW on Preston, very scary looking. One was wavin me down but kept going. Once more around and corner of Preston & Ormsby picked up a young mixed SW who went by the name of "Angelica". I would guess early 20s said she was from Clarksville, IN. She was cute and super sweet but definitely needed a hit! She tried to hit me for. 3 (said she had a money back guarantee! ) but settled for. 2 and a tip if good. Amazaing BBBJCIM with lots of slurping, deep throat, cupping. Excellent technique! Gave. 5 tip for her trouble. Have digits on this one but yet to try them. Pic attached.

Best Bet
06-19-08, 17:52
Must be a thing about red heads because Jamie is a little crazy. Mostly though she is freaky as they get she is up for the what ever. Seen Jamie again yesterday and great service as allways. She was wearing a camo top and tight jeans if you seen that outfit thats her.

Best Bet
06-19-08, 18:01
Well update on the sisters H / J they have moved H went to Indiana with one of the possible baby's daddy. She must be 6-7 months pregnant by now but she is allways horny as hell when she is pregnant when she had her last kid we were having sex like the night before she was born. Allways have had a thing for prego's she is coming back and forth so if you are into prego's keep your eyes out I would think 26 / Bank would be the Best Bet.

Dieselboy
06-20-08, 21:56
Yes the digits were good and wow what a BJ! Have video from this one, editing right now. Anyone who wants these digits let me know. (please have some posts under your belt tho folks)

WineLuver
06-20-08, 23:33
On Thursday, saw a new blonde in Portland who called herself May. Kinda looks like Bo Derick from the movie '10' yet a bit larger. Not much too much bigger. Watched some guy pick her up in a white convertible and when she eventually was dropped off picked her up for leftovers Very, very good BBBJ CIM, very tan skin, dirty blonde hair, 5'8". Personality 8/10, Appearance 9/10, Performance 10++/10. Need I say more. Loved the hour glass figure. Really good not get enough of those dangerous curves. Just adorable. Hangs out at Main & 26th (NE corner). Really nice surprise to end my day! No digits. Said, just look for me. Oh I will!

WineLuver
06-20-08, 23:36
Best Bet not sure if the girl I am referring to is Jamie? This girl is crazy, wants to get choked while she masturbates in the car & gets off. Very extreme. Wow, never learned this in my high school sex education class. And, claims she is a sexual nympho. No joke. This girl is about 5'8", nice figure, short red hair and is always on the go. She has always referred to herself as 'Theresa' Hum, wonder if this is Jamie? The choke part is wild.

Best Bet
06-21-08, 12:28
No you got a different girl the Jamie I am talking about has long red hair half way down her back. She is like 5'6'' 115 lbs and 8 on the sw scale in looks. She usually is dressed and not acting like a sw when you see her walking.

Best Bet
06-21-08, 12:32
Wow sounds like you found a great one in May I never heard of her but will be looking. May sounds like it could become my favorite month.

Randumb6
06-22-08, 23:33
She is normally on the street by that liquor store on Preston. Seen her 3 times there and picked her up twice. Normally in the 2 am range.

She's pretty cool, and the service is as DB has described. Likes to let it come out of her mouth and flop around before attacking again. Thought it was a mistake the first time. Kinda treats it like a game of bobbing for apples I guess.

She moves around a lot like Michael J Fox does nowadays. And don't let her near a phone. Was at an office with her, left to clean up and came back and shes at the desk dialing numbers like she was trying to win a contest on the raido.

Picked an all star up on Oak between Brook and Floyd the other night. Followed her for a while because she looked too damn good. Jeans skirt and halter top. Wrote her name and number down on a pack of cigs I had. Could only make out the C__Y in the name and the number wasn't active first call and answered by some dude the second call.

Lives in a blue house southeast of the hot spot. Has a guy in a newer dodger drive her around. I'll give anyone a shot at the number if they want to figure her deal out with the guy.

Was worried about her being a sting. Hops in the car and pulls her skirt up to show me she forgot to put her undies on. Damn, now I got to try to find her again after thinking of that.

Yes the digits were good and wow what a BJ! Have video from this one, editing right now. Anyone who wants these digits let me know. (please have some posts under your belt tho folks)

Excelsior
06-23-08, 23:54
Is who I picked up this morning. A 6 on the scale. No digits to be had but dropped her off on Bank and 25th. Said she parties there. Tight and nice all around.

WineLuver
06-24-08, 22:36
Excelsior finally figured out the red you were talking about. Nice girl, mid 20's, BBBJ CIM performance decent, yet will nickel & dime you. Seems to sit there on the bench.

Cruized around Portland tonight (7'ish) and not much happening. Like a ghost town? Saw one unmarked dark Ford LTD just north of bank street. Did my run from Portland, south on 26th to Broadway, south on Dixie and East on Oak Street to FLoyd. Nothing. Except some guy dressed up as a girl, which was pretty funny actually. Did not have camera to post picture, which would of been waste anyway.

Funtongue13
06-25-08, 15:47
I went through Austin Monday, and saw a mid-30's blonde sitting in someones front yard. She waved, and smiled; so I drove around the block again, and she motioned me into the drive. Said her name is Becky, and that she is a M.I.L.F. So we went out for a date, and she gave me quite a good bj followed by multiple positions... hell she even brought along a cover for me; in fact she had a couple of styles of them. The whole thing was .40 and we both had a good time. She is more articulate than most, and does not pester you for a ride or extra donations. Her body is nice, with big breasts, and full lips. She said that for extra .10 we could rent a room somewhere for an hour and really have some fun. I will be heading back very soon.

Best Bet
06-25-08, 17:33
The red you dropped off at 25th / Bank had to be Jamie that is one of her party spots she must have been having a bad day she is more then a 6 to me.

Stallion269
06-25-08, 21:33
Any action ever around Alliant Avenue or Alliant court off of exit 17? I'm staying in a hotel over here for the next couple nights and could use some company, but I can't afford the escort prices. Any sw's ever around here? Haven't seen any and been here since Sunday night.

Swerve On
06-25-08, 22:52
And I don't mean the steamy, humid weather. Saw a ton of unmarked SUVs at the corner of Floyd and Ormsby surrounding what looked to be four street hustlin' teens, then saw another unmarked SUV pull over a car driving down Preston. Uncle LEO's out in full force, apparently. Be careful out there tonight.

Indy Jhn11
06-26-08, 14:08
Was out driving around last night on the north side of the river, and in an area of New Albany saw some young women out walking down the streets kind of aimlessly around 10 PM. With some guys on the opposite side of the street with cell phones watching them. Also a couple weeks ago saw a WSW walking down an avenue in New Albany. Had a beach bag with her. Middle-aged looking, didn't see anybody stop and pick her up.

WineLuver
06-26-08, 22:39
Noticed that Lexington is not discussed so I figured would add it to the grab bag Been there a few times and really love that place. Met some really good looking blonde hair girls there. Real Stafford wives. First time, met a SW on limestone & W 6th Street. Next time I went was amazed to find a really good looking girl on Limestone & E. 7th. In my opinion, one of the best places I have found in the area. Third time, met a really cute brunette who was basically willing to spend the day w/ me. In conclusion, some of the most attractive, down to earth and simple girls I have ever met. Period. Have not been there for a few months, yet need to get back over there. Much better than Louisville. Anyone else been to the area? Oh yea, girls are a bit more aggressive. Be safe!

EnjoysTheLife
06-27-08, 09:37
Noticed that Lexington is not discussed so I figured would add it to the grab bag Been there a few times and really love that place.

Lexington is discussed on this board under the Lexington & I 75 listing.

Enjoy!

Fatboy Riderky
06-27-08, 11:32
I went through Austin Monday, and saw a mid-30's blonde sitting in someones front yard. She waved, and smiled; so I drove around the block again, and she motioned me into the drive. Said her name is Becky, and that she is a M.I.L.F. So we went out for a date, and she gave me quite a good bj followed by multiple positions... hell she even brought along a cover for me; in fact she had a couple of styles of them. The whole thing was .40 and we both had a good time. She is more articulate than most, and does not pester you for a ride or extra donations. Her body is nice, with big breasts, and full lips. She said that for extra .10 we could rent a room somewhere for an hour and really have some fun. I will be heading back very soon.

You must have caught her fresh out of jail or rehab. She ripped me off. So be careful.

Funtongue13
06-27-08, 12:36
You must have caught her fresh out of jail or rehab. She ripped me off. So be careful.

Thanks for the info. I have seen her before, and never had a problem. But, depending on how bad they need the fix, ymmv. She is a hot piece of ass though when she is on.

Dieselboy
06-28-08, 14:28
Just picked one up in Portland that I had not seen before. Went by the name "Tina" and said she was from New Orleans. Picked her up around 26th and Slevin. Would say about mid to late 30s with pretty small frame and about a 6 on SW scale (looks) 9 (performance) and 10+ (personality). She was a real sweetheart. Gave a fantastic BBBJCIM for .2 and ended up tipping .1

Nosferato Fury
06-30-08, 17:54
Just droped off Patty at the end of Rural st, picked her up on Bond St, we had luch the went down by Scottsburg lake, recieved some nice 50/50, cowgirl, spoon & finished breathless with doggy.

Not bad , she's tight, tall, long legs & long Blonde hair.

Usual price today.4 everything on the menu.

Patty always is enthusiastic, & fun.

Never in a rush

Saw a super tight babe today maybe 5ft tall, & 100lbs if that, blonde hair.

My god that body was built for sin.

Couldn't get a date, she was more worried about scoring some shit.

Le got behind me twice today on Rural st so watch it.

By the way Some one showed Patty that picture on this website of her riding in the back of a pickup.

She hated the pic, but likes the website.

She said to say Hi for her, & tell yall to come by an see her.

She's gonna get a phone soon.

I'll have to get the digits when she does.

Gremlar
06-30-08, 20:16
I said hell yeah, and went out. She started with a BJ and let me suck on her nicely sized melons, but when the pants came off: WHOA! She had b. 0. And very nasty scaly skin. I immediately suffered the heartbreak of erecile dysfuncion.What a mood killer!!

Is there anything worse than that?

WineLuver
07-01-08, 23:52
Picked up a red head by the name of Mica, 20 yrs. Old and very cute on Floyd, just south of Ormsby. End result was a really nice BBBJ CIM and swallow. Yes, it was a disappear show. She is a 'biggie' kinda like super size at McDonald's and her BJ's were very deep. Even though she was big, had a tight ass. Appearance 6/10, Personality 9/10, & thy performance 10/10. A real rock star.

Nice surprise.

Funtongue13
07-03-08, 09:06
Met up with a chick in Austin last night. She was a very skinny brunette in a harley sweatshirt and sweatpants. Very lowkey. She gave me a look, went down a side street, and I took the bait. Got in and said her name was April. Needed funds for baby formula. Offered f/s for. 30 and said it was all on the menu just no cim.

I said hell yeah, and went out. She started with a BJ and let me suck on her nicely sized melons, but when the pants came off: WHOA! She had b. 0. And very nasty scaly skin. I immediately suffered the heartbreak of erecile dysfuncion.

I too have had the April experience. I picked her up and dectected a slight reek... smelled like dirty laundry, but she had a nice personality; the price was right. When the pants came off, I about blew my lunch. I let her keep the .20 and let her off at a gas station.

The Newest Guy
07-03-08, 14:55
I too have had the April experience. I picked her up and dectected a slight reek... smelled like dirty laundry, but she had a nice personality; the price was right. When the pants came off, I about blew my lunch. I let her keep the .20 and let her off at a gas station.This is enough to make me want to pour out my April Fresh Downy Fabric Softener when I get home.

WineLuver
07-03-08, 19:14
Was driving down the road today and saw a girl I used to know. When she got out of the truck in front of me noticed it was my old friend Gina who is 25 yrs. Old. Did 1/2 & 1/2 (okay BJ) yet was very tight (size 4) body with long legs. Loved her long hair. Great ass!

After I dropped her off saw two girls, one with black hair (beautiful natural chest, DD's) and a brunette with a tighter body (B cup). Looked like real pro's to me and was holding up traffic when they went in the liquor store by Main & 24th. I have digits and might give them a call later. I actually liked the bigger one with the jet black hair.

Darrell01
07-04-08, 14:15
This is enough to make me want to pour out my April Fresh Downy Fabric Softener when I get home.

I ALWAYS keep a bottle of Febreeze spray in the car just in case I give a ride to someone stinky!

Best Bet
07-06-08, 13:08
Well cruised last night didnt see anything just got back in town didnt have long just got off interstate and took a chance. Has anyone seen Heather or her sister damn I miss them. Did not make it over to Ormsby area.

WineLuver
07-07-08, 00:38
Had a friend in town and showed him the Portland area. Interesting saw a really cute brunette on Market & 24th, wearing jeans, yet could not stop to chat. After dropping my friend off went back, yet no brunette. She was about 5'1", long black hair, nice figure and probably weighed around 125 lbs. Oh well. Does anyone know who she is? She was walking up & down Market street tonight (20th. 24th).

Finally, saw a blonde on Market & 26th who looked like she was going to the bar at this corner. She waived and my friend says you know everyone here. Said, just about.

Biggie Smalls II
07-10-08, 00:52
Was out and about tonight for the 1st time in a while. Plenty to choose from in the Old Louisville Floyd/Ormsby area. Every time that I started to stop to chat, that wacky Uncle Leo would appear a few blocks up.

Headed to Portland area. Saw 4 on my first pass through that looked like the might be working. On my second pass back around, that crazy Uncle Leo of ours was peeking from the side streets watching.

That Uncle has sure done a good job of keeping the streets cleaned up lately. I would up back around Ormsby to pick up a early 20's dirty blonde for some converstaion and yada yada yada. Not bad for having not been able to fish lately due to the Gas prices.

Just remember that Uncle Leo is lurking around.

Spearmonger
07-10-08, 15:56
Was out and about tonight for the 1st time in a while. Plenty to choose from in the Old Louisville Floyd/Ormsby area. Every time that I started to stop to chat, that wacky Uncle Leo would appear a few blocks up.

Headed to Portland area. Saw 4 on my first pass through that looked like the might be working. On my second pass back around, that crazy Uncle Leo of ours was peeking from the side streets watching.

That Uncle has sure done a good job of keeping the streets cleaned up lately. I would up back around Ormsby to pick up a early 20's dirty blonde for some converstaion and yada yada yada. Not bad for having not been able to fish lately due to the Gas prices.

Just remember that Uncle Leo is lurking around.I cruised the whole area for like 3 hours last nite and saw nothing but a couple BSW. ZERO other action. Bad luck I guess.

Spearmonger
07-10-08, 16:16
After several hours of cruising and finding nothing, I happened upon a BSW on 26th near main. Super short hair, big tits, and very paranoid. .2 for BBBJCIM with spit. Couldn't wait to get her out of my car because she was bouncing around, looking everywhere and trying to get more cash outta me.

Phenomenal BJ though, great suction, lots of attention to the balls, super wet and deep throat. She asked if I was impressed that she could DT. I told her I wasn't cause she's used to big black dicks and I have a small old white man's cock.

WineLuver
07-11-08, 23:56
Went cruizin thru Portland around 6 PM and met a very attractive brunette on Main St. with a great (sick) hour glass figure named Gin. Again, very attractive.

Personality 8/10, Appearance 9/10 (if showered would be 10+++) and Performance 8.5/10. Gave me a BBBJ which was fairly decent. Insane body.

A really nice way to start my weekend. No digits.

James Braddock
07-12-08, 04:16
Went out for my first time ever trying to find a SW up in Austin last night, tried to stay on the side streets like had been suggested on here before. I had absolutely no luck, even though it may have had something to do with my inexperience. I only saw one lady walking on any of the side streets, think it was on North or Wilbur. Will be trying one more time up there, then I guess its onto Louisville to roll the dice.

Wish me luck

Biggie Smalls II
07-12-08, 10:51
I cruised the whole area for like 3 hours last nite and saw nothing but a couple BSW. ZERO other action. Bad luck I guess.

I was passing through between 11-11:30pm. There were 4 making the Floyd/Oak/Ormsby loop then and another 2 up around Kentucky. 3 of the 4 on the loop were pretty bad on the SW scale.

Bud96
07-12-08, 20:33
Picked-up a BSW aroun 7th and Hill. She gave me a BBBJTCWS for .10. I loved the fact that she took her time and did not rush, and was very good at it. She gave me her digits, and told me that she would do GFE for .35. She had small tits but her ass made up for what she was missing. Face - 6, Body - 7.5, and Service - 9.

Best Bet
07-13-08, 17:25
Well cruised this morning ran into a regular 20 y/o WSW named Mo she is allways down for what ever. Got the BBBJ for .20 she was in a bad mood guess if I had her job I would be mad to. Anybody seen the sisters H/ J ? Damn I miss them .

Funtongue13
07-14-08, 08:52
I was in Austin last night after the county fair parade, and saw about three wsw's in the Mann area. Two were about 6 on the scale, but there was this blonde. She is 5' tall, tan, pretty in the face, few tattoos, and shoulder length blonde hair; Her best feature though is an incredible ass.

She got in the car, and I noticed a few tattoos, but no bruises, scars, etc... that so many of the other girls seem to have. We agree on a bj for .2 and went to an out of the way country lane.

Mandy, proceeded to give me a great bj/hj combination. She moved around to different position, cause she said she like her tongue to get all over it! When I got close to popping she said she wanted to jerk until right before I finished so that she could watch before sucking it all out: which she did.

I will see her again. LE was absent yesterday due to fair activity in the county, maybe this week will be better due to that.

Jacken
07-14-08, 17:10
She moved around to different position, cause she said she like her tongue to get all over it!

As a Sr member I'm not sure if I need to tell you this, so this is more for the rookies out there. What I have seen when a girl is trying this she is possitining herself to let her hands roam better (and I don't mean in a good way). up here in the Northeast, SW are great pick pockets so I would figure that is what she was doing.

if you pick one up don't leave out your IPod, Cell phone, and diffinately not your wallet and credit cards. Just a tip, that this post made me think of....

Rocky64
07-14-08, 18:39
As a Sr member I'm not sure if I need to tell you this, so this is more for the rookies out there. What I have seen when a girl is trying this she is possitining herself to let her hands roam better (and I don't mean in a good way). up here in the Northeast, SW are great pick pockets so I would figure that is what she was doing.

if you pick one up don't leave out your IPod, Cell phone, and diffinately not your wallet and credit cards. Just a tip, that this post made me think of....I agree 100 % , good post.

Chateau
07-14-08, 19:42
Where is Austin and/or Portland?

Randumb6
07-14-08, 21:10

if you pick one up don't leave out your IPod, Cell phone, and diffinately not your wallet and credit cards. Just a tip, that this post made me think of....Had that happen once at a chicks place. At some point she had lifted my wallet and when she picked my clothes up for me for me to split, she slipped it back in.

Only problem for her was that she put it in my back pocket and I alway keep it in the front so I knew when I put them on something was wrong.

I had only carried in as much as I was going to spend and had nothing else on me. Lucky for her because I was ready to beat the shit out of her just for that (and I think she was 1/2 expecting me too).

Caught one on a car date feeling around my pants once also, just told her to concentrate on the job I'll let you use my lighter when your done. Defused that enough to not get bitten.

Racing Dude
07-15-08, 14:53
[QUOTE=Randumb6]Had that happen once at a chicks place. At some point she had lifted my wallet and when she picked my clothes up for me for me to split, she slipped it back in.

QUOTE]

One of my jackass buddies had that happen back in college. We saw a streetwalker and he asked her out the window for a sample. She leaned in and gave him 10 seconds worth and disappeared. Five minutes later he realized his wallet was gone too.

Funtongue13
07-15-08, 16:14
Had that happen once at a chicks place. At some point she had lifted my wallet and when she picked my clothes up for me for me to split, she slipped it back in.

Only problem for her was that she put it in my back pocket and I alway keep it in the front so I knew when I put them on something was wrong.

I had only carried in as much as I was going to spend and had nothing else on me. Lucky for her because I was ready to beat the shit out of her just for that (and I think she was 1/2 expecting me too).

Caught one on a car date feeling around my pants once also, just told her to concentrate on the job I'll let you use my lighter when your done. Defused that enough to not get bitten.

I agree with your warning, however, I always abide by Jacksons rule concerning only having enough money on hand to pay for what you want. I always keep my valuables locked away from prying hands. My wallet only contains my license and budgeted funds. At any rate, it made for one damn fine b/j.

Rocky64
07-15-08, 20:41
I agree with your warning, however, I always abide by Jacksons rule concerning only having enough money on hand to pay for what you want. I always keep my valuables locked away from prying hands. My wallet only contains my license and budgeted funds. At any rate, it made for one damn fine b/j.Youve got to remember its all about the money to them, they;ll lie, cheat you, steal from you etc. pays to be on your toes.

Best Bet
07-16-08, 14:07
Well cruised yesterday got lucky off the bat seen a ole friend. WSW dark hair at 25th and Bank got the usuall great bbbj / cim for .20 . Headed over to the Ormsby area and seen a older heavy set WSW stopped to talk to her was looking for a WSW I had not seen in awhile. Blond WSW thin name began with a M forget what it was but she allways did great service loved to do F/S. Said she had moved away here is a picture of her if you see her please post would love to get back up with her.

James Braddock
07-18-08, 18:30
So, my very first time actually picking a SW and of course I get ripped off, here's how it went down:

Headed up north to everyone's favorite city, had my excuse if I got stopped all ready and had looked on google maps and planned my route. I didn't see anything til I was headed north on Mann, saw a slightly chubby WSW was about a 5, was turning around to talk to her and maybe pick her up when I spot a redhead with some nice lookin D's, and a body that didn't look bad. She flags me down and gets in.

We negotiate. 25 for BBBJ, she tells me her name is Amanda. I push for us to head out into the country to finish the deal, and she says the best thing would be her apartment. First mistake I made was paying her as soon as we agreed on. 25, guess I shoulda held the money til we were finished. She insists on her apartment so that is where we end up, she says she needs to "buy some medicine" from her neighbor and heads out the door as soon as I sit down.

Not two minutes later, a couple of shirtless country hillbillies come strolling in the door accusing me breaking in, and stealing their $38 dollars they had in the apartment. I got up and walked out as they picked up the phone to "call the police". They came out and stood behind my car, demanding I pay them "their" money back. I backed right through them and they hit my car twice as I GTFO of there.

Sadly, as I pulled away I laughed thinking of all the mistakes I made in my first SW experience, and the joy some of you would take in hearing this tale. Will be headed back up soon enough, and this time I will bring you conquests worthy of this forum.

James

PS- Any pointers, or even a pity-phone# for a good provider up there would be greatly appreciated.

Randumb6
07-18-08, 22:32
I would suggest you get the hang of it down here - Ormsby, Portland - before you try that area. Been thru there a number of times and never saw one 'set-up' that I felt sure enough about to stop.

My suggestion is get the hang of things around Old Louisville, move your way up to Portland, and then tackle the harder places.

Also, read the forum - guy had posted last week about this scam up there.

So, my very first time actually picking a SW and of course I get ripped off, here's how it went down:

Headed up north to everyone's favorite city, had my excuse if I got stopped all ready and had looked on google maps and planned my route. I didn't see anything til I was headed north on Mann, saw a slightly chubby WSW was about a 5, was turning around to talk to her and maybe pick her up when I spot a redhead with some nice lookin D's, and a body that didn't look bad. She flags me down and gets in.

We negotiate. 25 for BBBJ, she tells me her name is Amanda. I push for us to head out into the country to finish the deal, and she says the best thing would be her apartment. First mistake I made was paying her as soon as we agreed on. 25, guess I shoulda held the money til we were finished. She insists on her apartment so that is where we end up, she says she needs to "buy some medicine" from her neighbor and heads out the door as soon as I sit down.

Not two minutes later, a couple of shirtless country hillbillies come strolling in the door accusing me breaking in, and stealing their $38 dollars they had in the apartment. I got up and walked out as they picked up the phone to "call the police". They came out and stood behind my car, demanding I pay them "their" money back. I backed right through them and they hit my car twice as I GTFO of there.

Sadly, as I pulled away I laughed thinking of all the mistakes I made in my first SW experience, and the joy some of you would take in hearing this tale. Will be headed back up soon enough, and this time I will bring you conquests worthy of this forum.

James

PS- Any pointers, or even a pity-phone# for a good provider up there would be greatly appreciated.

Golfcart
07-18-08, 22:46

James

Better read the 22 Rules of Street Mongering on the left panel of the Home page of this site. One of those rules is you don’t go to the SW’s place (or anywhere she directs) because she could be leading you to confederates who will rob you (or worse).

Second a confrontation deal was reported last week and it was reported about like you experienced it. See Louisville, General Reports, 07-08-08 by GoognLong85: “Lookout in Austin ! 2 ho’s robbing people. 2 blonde's walking around looking for someone to rob. They tell you they'll do anything and get you to come to an apartment across from where Boomer's bar burnt down. I was told it's apt #3 in the brown apartment building to be exact. Then after exchanging money they ask you to relax and talk a minute before they get to it. Then their boyfriends come with a bat asking why your there and what your doing with their women. I've heard this has happened more then once. One girl is 5'3 or so and thin about an 8, the other is about 5'6 a little thick around the middle and missing a front tooth but about a 6-7 on a SW scale. Both early 20's 21-23 or so. I'll have some names later this week and maybe some pics to post so you can totally avoid these 2 and their 2 friends. No since helping them and their scam. Of coarse this isn't the only scam up there but it's the newest I've heard. Since most of the girls there are in jail now I've heard these 2 are finding easy pray. Just look out.”

Other posts report the locals will phone the police when they see a strange car. There is an ordinance against picking up hitchhikers and the police show up and ticket you. If that happens, I guess you’re lucky because you didn’t get robbed.

Still other posts report a lot of druggies there which has attracted the police. You don’t want to get stopped by the police with a SW in your car with drugs. She’ll dump the drugs in your car and you’ll get charged with them and your car will get forfeited.

That place is too dangerous for me.

James Braddock
07-18-08, 23:55
Better read the 22 Rules of Street Mongering...Sadly, I read the rules 3 or 4 times before heading out, however being scared about cops, excited, and nervous about my first time I decided to bend this rule... It'll never happen to me, right? :)

[QUOTE=Second a confrontation deal was reported last week and it was reported about like you experienced it. See Louisville, General Reports, 07-08-08 by GoognLong85: “Lookout in Austin ! 2 ho’s robbing people... 2 blonde's walking around looking for someone to rob. They tell you they'll do anything and get you to come to an apartment across from where Boomer's bar burnt down. I was told it's apt #3 in the brown apartment building to be exact. Then after exchanging money they ask you to relax and talk a minute before they get to it. Then their boyfriends come with a bat asking why your there and what your doing with their women. I've heard this has happened more then once. One girl is 5'3 or so and thin about an 8, the other is about 5'6 a little thick around the middle and missing a front tooth but about a 6-7 on a SW scale. Both early 20's 21-23 or so. I'll have some names later this week and maybe some pics to post so you can totally avoid these 2 and their 2 friends. No since helping them and their scam. Of coarse this isn't the only scam up there but it's the newest I've heard. Since most of the girls there are in jail now I've heard these 2 are finding easy pray. Just look out.”[/QUOTE]I went back and read the forum from the first post about austin preparing for my trip, and even had this scheme in mind. The girl wasn't missing a front tooth, and was not the 5'3" skinny 8, and we did not go to an apartment 3 so I was thinking it was safe.

Below is an exact location of the apartment I was taken to, it was #11 I believe, I think it may be same apartment complex described in other scam, at the time I was only looking out for an apartment #3.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=38.752151,+-85.809220&doflg=ptm&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=16&iwloc=addr

I should've given more info on the girl too, I would describe her hair color as red-ish and she had some buck-teeth that were kinda at messed up angles. I was heading north on Mann and I know I passed North St and not too long after turned left and saw her, maybe it was Rural or something north of that I am not sure.

In retrospect maybe I will take a dabble in the Louisville scene, I was only avoiding Louisville because I thought I would get ripped off there... Ironic.

James

MongerVet
07-19-08, 01:22
Well, it could've been a lot worse. And props for running the bastards over when you were backing out. Sounds like they came out of this whole deal the worst of anyone.

James

Excelsior
07-20-08, 21:34
Sounds like a couple of ya's had some bad luck. Keep your head's up and your eye's open.

A quick report: Picked up Red/Jamie again. Is it me or does she have the softest lips? I savored the BBBJCIM for as long as I could. Definitley one of the best $. 25 I was nickle and dimed up to. I usually hate the hustle but I guess when it's from one of the better looking ones, I'm not so against it.

Anyone seen Laura in Portland or Shelby from Ormsby?

Lemme know.

White
07-21-08, 10:35
It's quite odd that I see this posted here today. Last week I picked this EXACT girl up. She directed me to her apartment. Asked for money up front but I told her I never pay until afterwards. Then as I pulled into the parking lot I remembered the report on here of two chicks ripping people off. I told her I forgot that I didn't have any rubbers and I rolled the fuck out of there.

Then just Saturday I am back in Austin, see her again and picked her up(her HUGE tits had me from hello). This time I tell her we are going to the country. She agrees. I didn't trust this girl since she tried to scam me earlier in the week so I just settled for a hand job while I played with her massive tits.

So yes she is a rip off artist but if you play under your own terms she will provide. She even gave me her digits. Gotta be careful with this one though....

James Braddock
07-21-08, 13:01
Then just Saturday I am back in Austin, see her again and picked her up(her HUGE tits had me from hello). This time I tell her we are going to the country. She agrees. I didn't trust this girl since she tried to scam me earlier in the week so I just settled for a hand job while I played with her massive tits.I know its pitiful, but I thought the same thing... I shit you guys not, her tits were natural and as far as I could tell PERFECT. Now if only someone could PM me a good spot in the country, I am clueless on where to go once I pick a girl up in Austin.

Now onto Louisville:

Tried my hand here for the first time yesterday, I tried using a loop containing 26th, Bank, and Main. I saw what I thought were 3 WSW on various parts of Bank, all before hitting 22nd or so. But it seemed like every time I turned around cops were there, and after the comment before about drugs being dropped in my car and impounding I was shitting myself about picking any girls up.

I saw only 1 girl I think was a BSW the whole time, I think on Main near 21st(but I am a little fuzzy on that one). I never got return eye contact from any of them as my windows are tinted. Is there any particular time the cops are not thick as shit? I was out around 4-ish PM.

James

Randumb6
07-24-08, 23:34
Since the liquour store opened on Preston near Ormsby that place has gotten dark. Action seems to have moved east of Preston on Ormsby.

Picked up a Renee in that area a couple nights ago. I've seen her for a long time but always passed. Only thing I saw so I picked her up. Lame is an understatement. Wanted a warning when I was about done and asked about every 5 seconds just be be sure.

Brunette, mid 30's probably, have always seen her right around Ormsby and Preston. Paid her in Vodka, cigs, and Washington's. Was really only worth the George's in retrospect.

Dropped her back off on Ormsby East of Preston and saw three much hotter new models walking toward Preston. Damn my luck.

Braddock. Work this area for a bit and get the feel. Lots of one way streets, so map it first. No further north that college. No further south than ormsby. Preston, floyd, brook. Oh no, now the LE might be clued in. I do miss the days when college was just like a drive thru window.

WineLuver
07-24-08, 23:35
Guys,

I've been busy and have not posted in a while. Earlier in the week, met a WSW named Tina from Louisiana, nice legs & figure and we had some short talk. Saw Laura late last night and have digits for senior members. Laura gave an incredible & extreme BBBJCIM good to the last drop! Held off as long as possible. Looks 8. 5/10, Performance 10++/10, Attitude 10/10. A real gem.

Last week ran into Jamie at Bank & 25th Street, yet did not pick her up. Spoiled from Laura. Yet, Jamie was looking real fine. Have Jamie's digits for senior members. Finally, ran into Jennifer last night who has an incredible tan, short, and very curvy. Was already drained, and might call her this weekend.

Anyone have any other stories from Portland? Be safe.

WineLuver
07-25-08, 00:05
Guys,

Just a little reminder always nice to stay anonymous. And, James please dear God tell me that you did not post your last name? What is your wife or girlfriend (s) finds your name on this site.

James Braddock
07-25-08, 03:36
Wineluver,

This is not my real name, but either way my wife knows about my extra curricular activities, and has no problem with me taking care of my needs when she isn't able. I do appreciate your concern though. Its amazing to find a board in the Louisville area so active, and thanks alot for the tips randumb. I am headed out again tomorrow, free from 3pm to 10pm- will stay out the whole time until I succeed. Now just gotta decide if I am headed north to Austin or south to Louisville. Will report soon.

James

Fever
07-25-08, 12:47
Guys,

Just a little reminder always nice to stay anonymous. And, James please dear God tell me that you did not post your last name? What is your wife or girlfriend (s) finds your name on this site.

James Braddock was a boxer in the 20's...pretty sure that's not his actual name.

Mephisto333
07-29-08, 00:51
Sr. Member here with a new moniker. I cruised both Portland and Ormsby at dusk tonight. The pickings were so scary I didn't indulge. I'll be discreet and not go into the available ladies. Lets just say one in Portland on 26th and Main and two on Preston/Ormsby. Actually got yelled at by one in each location.

BUT, I saw a gorgeous (at least from the back side) young, blonde, WSW get into a black SUV at the NW corner of Oak and Floyd. She was chatting it up with the driver on his side then went around and got in. She had on black boots, tight short shorts and a tight red top. Didn't get a good look at the face the the rear shot was incredible. Please, please, please SUV driver, be a member and post the story on this hottie.

Thanks in advance

Mephisto (the devilish one)

Mr Jason 76
07-30-08, 08:56
Hit the Old Louisville loop on a fairly regular basis and have found the pickings to be very slim lately. Lots of busted girls. Seems last summer was much better. I do have a regular name "Kim" that takes care of me when she has her act together. Nice girl, small tits, but a very loving mouth. Be happy to trade a memeber digits of another nice girl.

I have also used "Mimi" a few times. Busted teeth and on the larger side, but nice big tits and takes it on the face.

Anyone remember Angel from Old Louisville? Younger girl with glasses working last summer. Cute with huge tits and a wonderful mouth. Miss her.

Mephisto333
07-30-08, 23:55
Found another nice one in Portland. Was cruising looking for Gina who hangs out in front of a house on 24th but she was not out. Was about to give up and saw a jewel on the bench at 24th and Bank. She looked real young in the dark but close up looked more mid-20s. Said her name was Nikki, red hair, cute bod. She was very friendly and chatty. Settled on. 2 plus. 05 tip for BBBJ. Went to an alley on the N side and commenced a verrrry nice time. The tits are gorgeous, Bs with no sag and perky nips. Lots of slurping, DT and NO TEETH. Yea! No complaining about the time and finished draining it all, then spit. No phone, says it was stolen and charges run up to $800, heard that before. Anyway, said FS was on the menu and I will indulge in that next time I find her.

B Safe

Mephisto

Mr Jason 76
07-31-08, 10:58
Made the Ormsey loop last night after work and found Mimi on the corner. Red hair in a ponytail and usually has on jeans and a white t. Anyway, I parked and we ducked down on of the alleys. Honestly, she'll take whatever you give her. I only had. 12 on me and she took it and was on her knees in a flash. Lots of DT and slurping and pullled up her shirt and bra for easy access to her boobs. I asked where she wanted it and she said she didn't care. Pulled out and jerked off all over her face. She finally has a phone, so I have the digits. Would love to trade either Mimi's or Kim's numbers for a few new girls numbers.

Please PM if interested.

Best Bet
08-05-08, 19:18
Well cruised this afternoon thru there seen 1 bsw off Preston passed on her other then that saw nothing rain must have sent them in.

Bud96
08-07-08, 20:46
A while back one of the members suggested going to the halfway houses or to the rehab houses to find dates. I tried it, and it's like shooting fish in a barrel.

I did find a real hot girl around Broadway and 18th, she's 22 with long blond hair and is 5'6" about 100 lbs or 105 lbs. She does not have big tits or a big butt, but she has a very tight body. I got her to get into my car and we rode around for a while. We ended up hanging out for the rest of the day. I then decided to close the deal, and she offered half and half for. 30 I gave her the. 30 and she asked if I had a hat. I didn't. , but she offered to get some at a local store. That was the last time I saw her.

Her name is Kim, if you are ever lucky to get her in your car. Make sure you have a hat, anddon't let her off you car unil the deed is done.

Gdlint
08-08-08, 11:02
A while back one of the members suggested going to the halfway houses or to the rehab houses to find dates. I tried it, and it's like shooting fish in a barrel.

I did find a real hot girl around Broadway and 18th, she's 22 with long blond hair and is 5'6" about 100 lbs or 105 lbs. She does not have big tits or a big butt, but she has a very tight body. I got her to get into my car and we rode around for a while. We ended up hanging out for the rest of the day. I then decided to close the deal, and she offered half and half for. 30 I gave her the. 30 and she asked if I had a hat. I didn't. , but she offered to get some at a local store. That was the last time I saw her.

Her name is Kim, if you are ever lucky to get her in your car. Make sure you have a hat, anddon't let her off you car unil the deed is done.Sorry about that .........You got the o'ld "Lizard Hat Trick" pulled on you. "Never pay a lizard when she has her clothes on". Monger rule # 3

Golfcart
08-08-08, 13:00

Her name is Kim, if you are ever lucky to get her in your car. Make sure you have a hat, anddon't let her off you car unil the deed is done.

Most guys let the girl see the money, then put it securely away until after the deed is done. Giving a SW the money becomes problematic as soon as you stop for a light.

James Braddock
08-18-08, 21:41
Was out in the Portland area tonight(the 18th) from 8:00-9:30 PM. 26th had quite a few women, saw a heavyset BSW at Slevin and 26th- didn't pick her up, definitely not my taste. Also saw 2 women pushing a stroller, but one was dressed like she was working- do you guys take a shot at these girls or is that a definite sign they are unavailable? Only saw one WSW the whole trip, on Bank and even though I passed her 3 times never got the look from her. 25th had basicallyt no women, just lots of families on porches staring at me. I have yet to hit pay dirt once in Louisville even after 3 trips. If I am missing some trick in louisville, feel free to give me a heads up. I am hitting Bank, 25th, 26th, and Market mostly.

Happy Hunting

James

WineLuver
08-21-08, 13:51
Guys,

I've been busy so have not had a chance to write. Seen Mimi, red hair, DT, BBBJWS on the street next to Preston & Ormsby. Nikki is actually the infamous Jamie who stands on the corner of Bank & 25th Street. She is a real trooper Look at the previous reports for Jamie. Saw Tina yesterday, from South, brown hair, performance (7/10), looks (8/10) and attitude (9/10). And, saw Laura who is still the real gem in the Portland area. She now hangs around Main & 25th Street.

Be safe!

Snert Cat
08-23-08, 03:01
Crused portland tonight ran across J form H and J but she was so drunk she just had me driving her around in circles, never closed the deal would liked to have as she is cute as hell with a tight little body. But what made the night great was I ran into and old friend that used to stroll around the park at 19th and rowan. Shes back and just and friendly as ever and told me where she lives and strolls so if any senior members know who i am talking about pm me her name and i will let you know where she can be found if you havent already run into her.

James Braddock
08-23-08, 17:20
After my many trips into Louisville on the prowl, last night I had my first successful hunt. First I hit the Ormsby area for 2 hours and came up dry except for 2 very heavyset BSW yelling at me from their yard around 8:45 on Camp. I headed up to portland. Did the loop about 3 times then spotted a WSW on 26th just north of Bank around 10 PM. I eyed her hard and she called out to me, so I came back around and she got in.

First thing she says is "aren't you a little bit young?". To be fair I am 22 years old. After I convinced her I wasn't a cop, we negotiated .2 for BBBJCIM, I found a nice dark spot and thanked god for my tinted windows. Her name was Trish, prolly a 5/10 on the SW scale, she gave a very rough fast BJ at first until I told her to slow down. She kept saying we needed to hurry up, prolly said it 10 times total during our date. I offered her a $5 tip if she would let me take pics of her, she refused. Altogether I would give her a 4/10 on service. Either way it was great to get my first successful date with a SW in Louisville. Oh, and she said she did not have a phone- not that I would have ever called for this poor of service.

Happy Hunting

James

UPDATE: Went out about 2 hours after I posted my message above and ran into the infamous Jamie. Couldn't get a better deal, a room and BBBJCIM for .3. I even got her digits! There are many posts about her here, but just in case- Looks 8/10, service 9/10- Well worth it, and I will be back to see her again and again. Forgot to ask her if I can share her number or not, will next time I see her. Thanks for all the tips on where to find her, you guys kick ass.

Drlowz
08-24-08, 22:05
Can someone break down all the codes for me.

You know the wsw sw type stuff. I am so confused.

EDITOR'S SUGGESTION: There is a link labeled "Abbreviations" in the menu bar at the top of this page. This will take you to the Forum's Glossary where you will find a chart with most of the Terms & Abbreviations used in the Forum. Thanks!

James Braddock
08-28-08, 06:42
Went out between 2:30-5:15AM on the 28th(today). I had my first time ever with a black woman, named Melissa. Found her on Dixie after wasting nearly 2 hours between Ormsby and Portland. Anyways, Picked her up on Dixie south of St. Louis right after going under one of those railway overpass things. She was prolly a 4 on the SW scale but I was desperate by this point. Picked her up, and we headed north of Broadway, she said she knew a place. I passed it up and found us a different spot just to be safe. .2 for BBBJ, service was so-so probably a 5/10. I gave her $5 to take a picture, but my fucking flash on my camera wouldn't work- and the girl already had my $5 dollars. I let her keep it, and she got out of the car in the alley where we did our date. Altogether, wish I had had the nerve to call Jamie at 3AM, and try to set something up with her.

On a side note, I think I may be hitting the wrong areas in Ormsby, seems like with all the times I have been down there I would see more than just a few very fat BSW yelling, if anyone would like to educate me- feel free on here or PM.

Best of luck guys,

James

PS- to those asking for Jamie's #, If I don't head up to Austin tomorrow I will prolly call her up for a date. I will ask her then if I can share.

EDIT: After a kinda bad run this morning I felt obligated to take a run up to everyone's favorite Indiana town. Found a young lady named Carla- said she was new to streetwalking as she normally just has a few sugar daddies. Found on Rural, made a quick pick up and go, she said she had a great spot in the country and off we went. Negotiated BBBJCIM for .25, said she normally won't do it for less than .4 (Yeah right!). We parked out in a corn field, and she came around to my driver side to do the deed. I even managed to talk this one into letting me take some pictures, posted below. She choked at the very end of the job and dribbled some on me, but guess that is to be expected. She had no tits to speak, but was attractive. Altogether 8/10 looks, 7/10 attitude, 8/10 performance. She doesn't have a cell phone but said she is always walking Rural with her heavy-set blonde sister.

Also, She said word on the street is that Patty ripped off a few people and is now in jail. She also warned me of the increased heat, saying they just got 25 part-time officers from State Police up there.

This will prolly be my last post for a little bit, as I have blown too much money on gas and dates here lately and need to recharge.

Happy Hunting Fellas

James

Tommya2
08-29-08, 19:33
Great report Carla is what I like thin. tired of seeing biggins, that you could pick up at a bar for a few drinks . I would like to try carlas town but too gun shy after hearing about all the bust especially since I have ky plates. Louisville just seems dead lately. Saw one Mon. that was ok body not fat but little big boned but scary face. Thanks again for report.

Bud96
09-01-08, 13:52
I have not had a lot of luck at Portland lately, but continue to visit hoping that I'll find the some of the girls that other have written about. Last night I decided that I would just look for a short while then go see my usual AMP. I don't know if it was because it was a holiday weekend, but every street was like a parade of SW. I decided to take my time to find the best one, and then I saw R and M. I pulled over and they both got in. We negotiated .6 for both of them. We went to her place and had a fabulous time. I truely enjoyed the girl on girl action, and gave them a .2 donation for making sure that I had a very good time. While I did enjoyed the two of them, next time I think I'll stick with only R.

I was hoping to find Jamie last night, but I guess it was not ment to be.

Happy hunting,

bud96

Excelsior
09-03-08, 17:33
I met Monique, WSW about a 6 on the scale. She's this short skinny blonde. Almost misstook her for a teenybopper. We ended up going to a house packed with dope smokers. Negotiated $. 6 for a half-n-half plus $5. 00 for the room. The BJ was a BBBJ but the FS was covered. She can deepthroat with the best of them. Almost as good as Laura. Her cooch was hella tight to where I almost didn't feel the condom.

Hopefully, there are more out there. Could use the change up.

Member #4157
09-04-08, 15:40
This is my first post here. I am loving this forum, but I have to admit that I kind of wish that people wouldn't post specific general information anymore about locations and specific descriptions of SWs. I know this issue has been discussed numerous times before and I don't want to stir anything up, but it's just that the more this information gets posted, the less chance there is to find SWs due to increased LE presence. Obviously there is a greater potential for getting in trouble too which I'm sure is a big concern for everyone, definitely me. But on the other hand, if the information hadn't been posted initially then some people might not have known where to look in the first place. Still, it's sort of obvious what parts of town and in what population demographic you're likely to find SWs. Now that the locations have been posted though, I think people should limit their specific findings to PMs or post them in a very cryptic manner. I know that part of the fun is posting pictures and what not but it's just not worth it imo.

Anyways, enough of my rant, I have seen 2 different WSWs lately in a specific section of West Louisville, but I have yet to pick one up. Both times I saw them they were on the same narrow street, one that I haven't seen mentioned here yet. The first one I'm glad I passed up cause right after I did a suspicious car also turned down this road, a road which doesn't appear to see much traffic. She was the better looking of the 2 though. Yesterday I saw another one who wasn't as good looking and appeared to maybe be pregnant. She was with some guys though but definitely looked to be a SW cause when I drove past she also motioned at me. Anyways, I'm going to take a break from the area just cause I don't want to have my car seen around too much. I will definitely return though as I have yet to pick up a SW in all my life and I'm itching to have a date with one. I do have past experience though at a certain AMP in town (FS and HJ) and at a strip club (BBBJ and FS).

Happy hunting fellas!