PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

ZaxMaur16
10-05-14, 13:08
Maybe we are talking about this because Katie happens to be a person. A person with needs and feelings and who makes mistakes just as anyone else. And people care about her. So maybe inquiring minds were asking for the number, not only for a lay, but because they are trying to help her.

A human life is a human life. Regardless of their occupation.

I don't think that's bs.

Jessica Pixie.It's true and many people tend to forget that. I'm usually careful because people are dealing with many different things from addiction to personal demons. I feel for this young man and her.

Zomby
10-05-14, 13:20

I don't think that's bs.

Jessica Pixie.Compassion. What a concept. Well said.

/z.

Gamertag
10-05-14, 14:31
Maybe we are talking about this because Katie happens to be a person. A person with needs and feelings and who makes mistakes just as anyone else. And people care about her. So maybe inquiring minds were asking for the number, not only for a lay, but because they are trying to help her.

I don't think that's bs.

Jessica Pixie.Amen, Jessica.

It saddens some of us that Katie has stumbled down this road. Others may just want to capitalize on someone in need which is also a shame. Either way, don't like the update about her digits no longer being valid? Tough.

Jess, thanks for your comments. I always knew you were a good egg.

Sloweddy
10-05-14, 15:09

I don't think that's bs.

Jessica Pixie.Bravo and we'll articulated.

Indy Jhn11
10-05-14, 17:02

I don't think that's bs.

Jessica Pixie.Well said. That was hot babe. Dang, your on my want to see list. Think your sexy even though all we've done is txt flirt foreplay in the past. Schedules didn't line up that one Saturday. Why ya got to tease me like that with only txt foreplay babe? LOL. Got to have some empathy, LOL.

WhiteMuto
10-06-14, 07:15
Happened to run into Tara Saturday around 5 PM on Floyd near the gas station. Middle aged WSW. Found a spot outside of the immediate area. Very nice BBBJCIM. Stated she just got a new job at a restaurant on Bardstown road. Said to stop by there anytime! Now what would that accomplish I wonder.

ZaxMaur16
10-12-14, 17:20
Ran into a girl with red hair near Ormsby. She asked if I was interested. I told her yes. She got in car and I asked her if she was hungry. She said yes and looked confused. I Took her to a little Italian place I know and fed her. Talked to her a bit. Has a problem and doesn't see anyway out of it. Told her if she needed help kicking to call me. Gave her $10 and sent her on her way. Hopefully one day she'll call.

ZaxMaur16
10-12-14, 17:24
I've helped several get straight. Don't mind the girls that enjoy it and that's what they want to do. But the ones that simply have a problem and this is to feed that usually if I know I don't participate in it. Many of you may tell me I'm stupid but it's just how I do things.

Gamertag
10-12-14, 21:44
Ran into a girl with red hair near Ormsby. She asked if I was interested. I told her yes. She got in car and I asked her if she was hungry. She said yes and looked confused. I Took her to a little Italian place I know and fed her. Talked to her a bit. Has a problem and doesn't see anyway out of it. Told her if she needed help kicking to call me. Gave her $10 and sent her on her way. Hopefully one day she'll call.You're a good guy, Zax. Without divulging details, the unfortunate matter of fact is that she had a support system in place and a way to get help but walked away from it all. If she gets help somewhere else it'll be a blessing even though she turned her back on the person (s) who were trying to help her. I know they just want her to be safe.

AUniqueName
10-12-14, 23:24
Ran into a girl with red hair near Ormsby. She asked if I was interested. I told her yes. She got in car and I asked her if she was hungry. She said yes and looked confused. I Took her to a little Italian place I know and fed her. Talked to her a bit. Has a problem and doesn't see anyway out of it. Told her if she needed help kicking to call me. Gave her $10 and sent her on her way. Hopefully one day she'll call.Well, I think you're wasting your time, but I reckon it's a noble attempt. Can't really fault a person for trying to help someone out of a bad situation.

Ohboy469
10-13-14, 10:10
Made the rounds late last Thursday after my card game and picked up Laura the long dark haired spinner that has also been known to advertise on BP. Found her to be clean, clear headed and awesome and man is she tiny. Not only would I repeat, I did so on Friday on the way home from work! Want a pic? Here ya go.

ZaxMaur16
10-13-14, 10:10
Well, I think you're wasting your time, but I reckon it's a noble attempt. Can't really fault a person for trying to help someone out of a bad situation.I try when I can. But you can't always help. You have to wait for them to ask.

Nocturne
10-13-14, 11:32
Made the rounds late last Thursday after my card game and picked up Laura the long dark haired spinner that has also been known to advertise on BP. Found her to be clean, clear headed and awesome and man is she tiny. Not only would I repeat, I did so on Friday on the way home from work! Want a pic? Here ya go.

347642.Wow. I don't do the SW thing but she's enough to persuade me otherwise! And tiny is a bonus.

ZaxMaur16
10-13-14, 12:05

347642.Looks like a great one actually!!

Gamertag
10-13-14, 15:22
Wow. I don't do the SW thing but she's enough to persuade me otherwise! And tiny is a bonus.Well, if she advertises on BP, she's kind of a cross-over, not just pure SW.

Tortellini
10-13-14, 20:13
Saw Terrie, early 40's, brunette, pink shirt walking on Preston just north of Ormsby. Her aunt lives there too.

Fun, fun girl to be with!

Peace.

WhiteMuto
10-15-14, 07:21
Picked up April on Sunday afternoon. Petite WSW with medium black hair. She was walking on Preston towards Oak. Left the immediate area and she offered an OK BBBJ. Catch and release. She was texting a lot before and after never offered or asked for a number. I will pass next time as there is better out there.

Ohboy469
10-15-14, 09:19
Saw Terrie, early 40's, brunette, pink shirt walking on Preston just north of Ormsby. Her aunt lives there too.

Fun, fun girl to be with!

Peace.Any Pic's of Terrie? I've been on the hunt for her for a while.

MarshalStephen
10-16-14, 05:11
You are not stupid. These girls are human, just like us. People need to help one another. I too, have helped a girl get into detox, then to a treatment center. Cost me $50.00 for the detox and gas to drive her to treatment.

Small price to pay to help someone who needs it.

I've helped several get straight. Don't mind the girls that enjoy it and that's what they want to do. But the ones that simply have a problem and this is to feed that usually if I know I don't participate in it. Many of you may tell me I'm stupid but it's just how I do things.

ZaxMaur16
10-16-14, 11:07
You are not stupid. These girls are human, just like us. People need to help one another. I too, have helped a girl get into detox, then to a treatment center. Cost me $50.00 for the detox and gas to drive her to treatment.

Small price to pay to help someone who needs it.That's what I've always believed myself. Some of these girls have real problems that can't simply be solved with detox. They'll end right back where they are unless someone continues to help them. I've helped several girls get clean and only about 30 to 40% stay away if that much. Support after. I'm still in touch with a couple who have gone on to normal lives. I can't help them all but I try to help the ones I can.

Cruisin101
10-16-14, 13:58
That's what I've always believed myself. Some of these girls have real problems that can't simply be solved with detox. They'll end right back where they are unless someone continues to help them. I've helped several girls get clean and only about 30 to 40% stay away if that much. Support after. I'm still in touch with a couple who have gone on to normal lives. I can't help them all but I try to help the ones I can.You must be doing something right Zax as the average in house treatment center has a less than 10% success rate.

ZaxMaur16
10-16-14, 14:21
You must be doing something right Zax as the average in house treatment center has a less than 10% success rate.I'm actually helping two now that did it on climate and backpage to keep from feeling the pain of withdraw. That was their exact words. So who knows maybe what I'm doing is the right thing for these poor girls. The ones I've met are ready to quit just didn't have ANY support system in place. I helped them get or find that.

RdyToPlay59
10-16-14, 14:25
Any Pic's of Terrie? I've been on the hunt for her for a while.No. Terrie as told me that she does not want her pic or name (for that matter) talked about due to the ability of LEO to use this forum against them.

Kyowa
10-17-14, 01:53
No. Terrie has told me that she does not want her pic or name (for that matter) talked about due to the ability of LEO to use this forum against them.Just mentioning some name on here, especialy if it is a "street-name" only, without either a detailed description or a pic to clearly & unmistakably identify that particular person, could not be used as evidence in Court: since it would be the same thing as "hear-say" testimony (where someone says they heard someone else say such & such) which is not admissable unless it can be independently & convincingly corroborated by other admissible evidence; but the cops could always use it, as "investigative evidence" only, to harass & interrogate suspected prostitutes when they detain them for questioning. The real problem is that nearly everybody has mistaken ideas about what is & what is not part of their "Constitutional Rights" (& how those Rights can be applied) regarding those parts that they're aware of, when they're not absolutely altogether ignorant about such things; also most people do not know how to invoke & "exercise" their Constitutional Rights, when in any confrontation with cops, without provoking an escalation of the situation & causing themselves worse problems!

But any "streetwalker" is delusional if she thinks that the cops cannot figure out what she's doing if they see her walking & "trolling" for customers!.

Seenitall
10-17-14, 10:37
I saw a short BBW blonde on 3rd Street last night about 11:00. From a distance she looked clean and had a pretty face. I considered stopping, but she was openly waving at passing cars. My gut told me to take a pass on this one.

RdyToPlay59
10-17-14, 15:37
Just mentioning some name on here, especialy if it is a "street-name" only, without either a detailed description or a pic to clearly & unmistakably identify that particular person, could not be used as evidence in Court: since it would be the same thing as "hear-say" testimony (where someone says they heard someone else say such & such) which is not admissable unless it can be independently & convincingly corroborated by other admissible evidence; but the cops could always use it, as "investigative evidence" only, to harass & interrogate suspected prostitutes when they detain them for questioning. The real problem is that nearly everybody has mistaken ideas about what is & what is not part of their "Constitutional Rights" (& how those Rights can be applied) regarding those parts that they're aware of, when they're not absolutely altogether ignorant about such things; also most people do not know how to invoke & "exercise" their Constitutional Rights, when in any confrontation with cops, without provoking an escalation of the situation & causing themselves worse problems!

But any "streetwalker" is delusional if she thinks that the cops cannot figure out what she's doing if they see her walking & "trolling" for customers!.Just relaying her desire not to have her pic displayed and asked me not to talk about her on here. However, I wish she would get minutes on her phone. I've been texting for 2 weeks with no response back. Daytime pickins' have been pretty slim in the usual areas.

Mr King
10-19-14, 20:01
Does Ms Kelly have a phone number so others can meet with her? Thanks!

Agree with OhBoy's report about the SW Kelly. Ran into Kelly in OL on Jackson and wow is she a rock star! Kelly, 31,5'7", perfect ass, nice curves and natural red hair dyed blonde. Very pretty woman. We ended up spending some time with her (BBBJ & FS) and will definitely repeat! Told me she likes anal likes to have sex 2-3 x per day! Wow! Once in a while, you find a gem out there. And yes, that is a photo of her in the past report.

Personality 9. 5/10, Appearance 9. 5/10 and Performance 9. 5/10.

Be safe. Peace.

Tort.

Admin2
10-20-14, 14:42
No. Terrie as told me that she does not want her pic or name (for that matter) talked about due to the ability of LEO to use this forum against them.

Just mentioning some name on here, especialy if it is a "street-name" only, without either a detailed description or a pic to clearly & unmistakably identify that particular person, could not be used as evidence in Court: since it would be the same thing as "hear-say" testimony (where someone says they heard someone else say such & such) which is not admissable unless it can be independently & convincingly corroborated by other admissible evidence; but the cops could always use it, as "investigative evidence" only, to harass & interrogate suspected prostitutes when they detain them for questioning. The real problem is that nearly everybody has mistaken ideas about what is & what is not part of their "Constitutional Rights" (& how those Rights can be applied) regarding those parts that they're aware of, when they're not absolutely altogether ignorant about such things; also most people do not know how to invoke & "exercise" their Constitutional Rights, when in any confrontation with cops, without provoking an escalation of the situation & causing themselves worse problems!

But any "streetwalker" is delusional if she thinks that the cops cannot figure out what she's doing if they see her walking & "trolling" for customers!.I guess she could compliment them on their ability to read if she wanted. Nothing, absolutely NOTHING on this forum can be used as evidence. Now a single word not photo can be used as evidence to convict anybody of anything.

Some guy posts a picture of her sucking his cock and writes that he paid her to do it. "Your honor some guy who picked me up in a bar had a hidden camera."

You (I love pussy) posts "I gave her a jackson for blowing me." In court; "Who is I love pussy? And what does that have to do with me?" I don't even know who you guys are and if I don't know, there is no way in fucking hell anybody is proving identity to a person from a handle on this forum.

100% non-issue.

So what if she doesn't want guys to talk about her here, this forum isn't for chicks it's for guys. I'm not losing any sleep over it.

A2

Mw Jrp
10-20-14, 20:38
I saw 5 out in OL, but Jessica caught my eye. Most were doable, but Jes appeared like a 20 yo until she got closer to the vehicle. She was just sitting on a wall or step when I saw her. And when I pulled over for her, I was afraid she might be fat or loose, or injured, or well you know. But as she got closer, she appeared firm and healthy, just built or thick, and off we went.

Jes is a determined, skilled, patient, and GFE SP, IMO. I picked her quick after a very long day and I was tired. But she worked with me to get me up, in, and off in 35-40 minutes of activities. I dropped her about 2 miles from the pick, I guess close to her home.

She has digits for you active USASG members. And her oral skill is way above average. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

Mw Jrp
10-21-14, 23:16
I found her near Arcade not far from the McD's. I thought I had a keeper, but as we rolled on she wanted donation up front before any jacking, explaining a few guys nutted on the way to a room and would not pay. I assured her that would and could not happen with me, but her answer was I don't know you. I told her my many experiences with donating up front were also sad and unsatisfying experiences.

We hit an impasse, so I offered to return her and drop her off. She picked a store about 1 mile from the original pickup. I gave her. 05 for smokes or whatever. Too bad since she was quite nice.

Then about 45 minutes later I spotted a real dime. She asked for 75 cents and I said sorry, no change. I offered a ride and she declined. I drove off, but decided a second try for her was in order. I found her 10 minutes later in an alley near Berry and Taylor. She said she managed to borrow the 75 cents and did not trick, but she had a friend, Keke, who did and was often out on Berry at 3 pm, but rarely cruised at night. I thanked her for the info and rolled on.

In OL I saw several out, but decided to pass on all, even though 1 or 2 were doable. After about 4 hours of rolling I decided to rest. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

Mw Jrp
10-22-14, 19:34
Well, speaking of the devil, guess who I found? She is really cute, firm B's, blue eyes, and a nice round bumper; very cute! I saw her walking and thought TGTBT, but circled for her and to my surprise she crossed the street, came over to me, and hopped in, asking if I was LE. Unlike Star from yesterday she jacked me all the way to the room, and I foundled her a bit but traffic was heavy. She said she had 2 things; no rough stuff, and when she is in the room, and has her clothes off, she expected the donation.

In the room she washed off briefly, and we started with DFK. Then it was masturbation, BBBJ, BLS, 69, FIV, FIB, DATY, and CFS all 4 positions, with me finishing K9 and her working the boys gently. She spent about an hour with me, adjust everything to my liking, and I found her skills extremely good. Her CG could have got my nut if I let her, but I slowed her down for the other positions and a prolonged nut.

Kiki is her knick-name, has a kid, but you would never know by looking or fucking. She reminds me of the cute, hot girl next door; not a SW, and says she is not out much. But on balance I found her easily, so you locals can decide. She said she would like to hear from older white guys; no black fellas, and did not seem to know of this site. I mentioned we have a site to share info and she said give out her number discreetly. Although she may need minutes?

So, if you are a senior member of USASG, here's what you can expect to enjoy from her. Oh, and she said she does not like car dates, so you need to deal with that. I have no idea if she has a room or place. But here is her ample, lovely, oh so fuckable frame. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

AUniqueName
10-22-14, 20:37
Well, speaking of the devil, guess who I found? She is really cute, firm B's, blue eyes, and a nice round bumper; very cute! I saw her walking and thought TGTBT, but circled for her and to my surprise she crossed the street, came over to me, and hopped in, asking if I was LE. Unlike Star from yesterday she jacked me all the way to the room, and I foundled her a bit but traffic was heavy. She said she had 2 things; no rough stuff, and when she is in the room, and has her clothes off, she expected the donation.

<snip>She advertised on BP a while back. Saw her then and highly concur with your assessment. Nice girl. Lost touch with her and thought she was gone.

TipsTipsTips
10-22-14, 22:09

In the room she washed off briefly, and we started with DFK. Then it was masturbation, BBBJ, BLS, 69, FIV, FIB, DATY, and CFS all 4 positions, with me finishing K9 and her working the boys gently. She spent about an hour with me, adjust everything to my liking, and I found her skills extremely good. Her CG could have got my nut if I let her, but I slowed her down for the other positions and a prolonged nut.

Kiki is her knick-name, has a kid, but you would never know by looking or fucking. She reminds me of the cute, hot girl next door; not a SW, and says she is not out much. But on balance I found her easily, so you locals can decide. She said she would like to hear from older white guys; no black fellas, and did not seem to know of this site. I mentioned we have a site to share info and she said give out her number discreetly. Although she may need minutes?

So, if you are a senior member of USASG, here's what you can expect to enjoy from her. Oh, and she said she does not like car dates, so you need to deal with that. I have no idea if she has a room or place. But here is her ample, lovely, oh so fuckable frame. Be safe and good hunting. MW.You sir are the King Of street walkers in the whole Midwest the most intersrting hobbyist in the world all joking aside. Keep the great posts coming wish I had your time if you are still in town I have a few numbers pm me.

Browning5
10-23-14, 18:12
Seen a cute redhead walking down 7th St at acrade. Stoped to pick her up so she opened the door and got in. Off the bat started running her mouth about she don't do nothing less than $. 6. Told her sorry about your on that kind of money. So she started dropping her price. I figured out who it was after a few minutes. Seen her at stars place. Told her she better get back on the Internet if she's planning on getting them prices. I think she was still high. LOL so we agreed on a standard rate for FS. Since was less then half of what she was trying yo get. Went to a secluded spot of mine. She started with a BBBJ which was sorry just kept complaining saying she was nervous about every 30 second. Also that she was going to get caught. I'll tell her to drop her pants and underwear. Wow she has a problem with the stinky cooter. Then I noticed a buncha sores on her hands and ass. Told her to take the money and get out of my truck. She is nothing but games since becoming a junkie. But karma is a ***** and hope she enjoys the money. .

JasnLawn69
10-24-14, 11:31
Karma is taking advantage of a very troubled girl I hope you get yours.I'm missing something here, how did he take advantage of her? I think he was very fair and acted in a very acceptable way. Also, these girls are responsible for their troubled state, THEY make bad choices that cause their troubles. Get a brain man.

OnaWalkAbout
10-24-14, 15:41
Saw the long haired redhead today at 7th and arcade but she was with a dark haired girl that might have been a trannie.

She said. 4 for starters and on board recommendation I rolled on. I cruised 7th to Dixie to Taylor back down arcade. Saw nothing else noteworthy. I am in the area for a while and need a better pointer. Looking for a chrome cleaner that's easy on the eyes and don't want to cause inflation in the area. I have a lead on a girl with reviews but the price is a limitless steep.

PokerMack
10-24-14, 15:46
Seen a cute redhead walking down 7th St at acrade. Stoped to pick her up so she opened the door and got in. Off the bat started running her mouth about she don't do nothing less than $. 6. Told her sorry about your on that kind of money. So she started dropping her price. I figured out who it was after a few minutes. Seen her at stars place. Told her she better get back on the Internet if she's planning on getting them prices. I think she was still high. LOL so we agreed on a standard rate for FS. Since was less then half of what she was trying yo get. Went to a secluded spot of mine. She started with a BBBJ which was sorry just kept complaining saying she was nervous about every 30 second. Also that she was going to get caught. I'll tell her to drop her pants and underwear. Wow she has a problem with the stinky cooter. Then I noticed a buncha sores on her hands and ass. Told her to take the money and get out of my truck. She is nothing but games since becoming a junkie. But karma is a ***** and hope she enjoys the money. .I've seen her twice. Once when they had the trailer they used in that trailer park. Paid std rate for FS and got 3 inputs from her. She seemed on the level that time but the next time I saw her she was def high. Got a standards BBBJ no cim bc she dolant like it in her mouth. She sure wasn't worried about getting caught that day. We just parked in the projects there and put the sunshade up in my car. Told her she better learn to like CIM if she expected repeat performances from anyone. If I wanted to clean myself up, I'd go home and take of my needs myself.

DownTow
10-25-14, 01:32
I would consider myself a "senior" on this board, regardless of quantity of posts. I stay very low-key, and work behind the scenes. This is one I have to post about. Has anybody else seen Erica? Said she never walks, and I partially believe it bc when I was on the hunt I watched her turn down 3 seperate cars. Said she had done BR in the past, and had posted on BP for a very short period of time. She is 22 years old, student at UofL. Very well-spoken and seems to have her shit together. 5'1' 105 lbs. She does ballet and it definitely translates to her sex game. "Seniors" PM me. Really, I'm just curious if anyone else has seeb her, bc I found nothing after RTFF. I have digits.

DownTow
10-25-14, 06:56
I would consider myself a "senior" on this board, regardless of quantity of posts. I stay very low-key, and work behind the scenes. This is one I have to post about. Has anybody else seen Erica? Said she never walks, and I partially believe it bc when I was on the hunt I watched her turn down 3 seperate cars. Said she had done BR in the past, and had posted on BP for a very short period of time. She is 22 years old, student at UofL. Very well-spoken and seems to have her shit together. 5'1' 105 lbs. She does ballet and it definitely translates to her sex game. "Seniors" PM me. Really, I'm just curious if anyone else has seeb her, bc I found nothing after RTFF. I have digits.Just to add to this- she wanted 100. Said sorry, you're walking, etc. Etc. We agree to 50, which was the steal of my monger lifetime. BBBJ, cfs, cowgirl, mish, doggie, rcg, picked her up and fucked her standing up and against the wall. Extremelt flexible. She says she respects herself and is extremely picky, was adamant that she never walks. Yeah, yeah. Looks: 9. 5/10. Performance: 10/10. Wow. What a find.

Member #5029
10-25-14, 08:39
That's CBE very well reported on.

I would consider myself a "senior" on this board, regardless of quantity of posts. I stay very low-key, and work behind the scenes. This is one I have to post about. Has anybody else seen Erica? Said she never walks, and I partially believe it bc when I was on the hunt I watched her turn down 3 seperate cars. Said she had done BR in the past, and had posted on BP for a very short period of time. She is 22 years old, student at UofL. Very well-spoken and seems to have her shit together. 5'1' 105 lbs. She does ballet and it definitely translates to her sex game. "Seniors" PM me. Really, I'm just curious if anyone else has seeb her, bc I found nothing after RTFF. I have digits.

DownTow
10-25-14, 11:16
That's CBE very well reported on.After speaking with some other members that's exactly who it was. CBE. Very funny, she has been on the list for quite a while and she fell right into my lap for 50 at the infamous Preston and Ormsby. How the mighty have fallen? Incredible time, and just incredible blind luck on my part. Safe hunting everyone.

Oaklona Al
10-25-14, 17:40
After speaking with some other members that's exactly who it was. CBE. Very funny, she has been on the list for quite a while and she fell right into my lap for 50 at the infamous Preston and Ormsby. How the mighty have fallen? Incredible time, and just incredible blind luck on my part. Safe hunting everyone.With one advanced search limited to Louisville, I hit this. Never seen her SW or BP, si maybe one of the other generous posters can confirm the Ormsby / Preston presence.

http://louisville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/cbe-is-working-tonight-come-live-out-your-fantasy-with-a-hot-co-ed-23/7153935

NickBentley
10-26-14, 00:43
Don't know if anyone still travels to Austin, In, but there seem to be more friendly people than I've ever seen before. Jenny, a caramel colored cutie, is very friendly. Mann, Church, and Rural streets are great for road trips.

Defender82
10-26-14, 20:26
So never post on this side of the boards as I COMPLETELY suck at finding one of these. I have noticed in this area on during the weekend days, there is the HOTTEST little peice of ass walking around with head phones in all around the area. Been to chicken shit to stop and ask as I have no clue how to even approach so I have to ask you guys. Are there any walkers that work that area?

Ohboy469
10-27-14, 08:43
So never post on this side of the boards as I COMPLETELY suck at finding one of these. I have noticed in this area on during the weekend days, there is the HOTTEST little peice of ass walking around with head phones in all around the area. Been to chicken shit to stop and ask as I have no clue how to even approach so I have to ask you guys. Are there any walkers that work that area?Be more specific Buechel? Hikes Point?

Browning5
10-27-14, 18:05
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

CountryMan
10-27-14, 20:26
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Defender82
10-28-14, 00:24
Be more specific Buechel? Hikes Point?Good point. I am talking hikes point and specifically around hikes ln and Taylorsville Road. This little blond is amazing looking. Wish I had a pic to show or knew if she was one. Hell would love to find any in that area. LOL.

Ohboy469
10-28-14, 12:24
Good point. I am talking hikes point and specifically around hikes ln and Taylorsville Road. This little blond is amazing looking. Wish I had a pic to show or knew if she was one. Hell would love to find any in that area. LOL.I've had a lot more luck down on the Buechel end I think because you get stragglers from the Economy Inn area going one way on Bardstown and the Fegenbush area going the other which are both hot beds of activity. I can see the possibility in Hikes point but I must say that I have never had much luck with headphone / earphone wearing pedestrians, they always seem to be tuning out the surroundings on the way to somewhere vs. A walker who tends to be very in touch with the goings on around her in order to find a friend.

LookingHard
10-29-14, 07:50
Good point. I am talking hikes point and specifically around hikes ln and Taylorsville Road. This little blond is amazing looking. Wish I had a pic to show or knew if she was one. Hell would love to find any in that area. LOL.Usually earphones or constant use of the cell phone are strong indicators that they are civilians. The easiest way to spot one is an over abundance of eye contact with passing cars. That being said doesn't mean you couldn't score. Just ask if she needs a ride, feel her out, get her number. What's the worst that could happen, she says no?

OnaWalkAbout
10-30-14, 12:48
Found a decent chick 30 maybe life on street makes it hard sometimes she jumps in off to the races wanted 46 which I found off number. We go to the spot told her 20 and 20 on completion.

She agreed DT BBBJCIM CIM NQNS tipped 10 for attitude and work ethic.

OnaWalkAbout
10-30-14, 21:15
Saw a 20 ish sandy brown haired lady called herself Lizzy or something like that hard to hear her with my dick in her mouth. BBBJCIM. Some attempt at DT but technique can use work. 30 was asking price gave 20 and 10 tip.

As I dropped her off saw one walking ahead a little older 30 to 40 wanted 40 offered 25 she ask could she earn a tip. Called herself Donna I think dark hair up in ponytail. White jacket and boots. Bbbjcimnqns. Total damage 35.

Stay safe.

And.

Happy Hunting.

OAW.

MarshalStephen
10-31-14, 09:17
Check it out guys. Be careful. Found this on a local news website this morning.

http://www.wdrb.com/story/27170093/metro-police-run-prostitution-sting-in-old-louisville

TipsTipsTips
10-31-14, 16:40
Fell asleep found this out around central looked like a civi till she shot back a smile half half for 40 plus 5 tip fine except she did not want fingers in her puss was snug tight I have number to trade with vested seniors.

MojoGuy
10-31-14, 18:19
Check it out guys. Be careful. Found this on a local news website this morning.

http://www.wdrb.com/story/27170093/metro-police-run-prostitution-sting-in-old-louisvilleYou'd think the cops would have something better to do, like catch some real criminals.

Tortellini
11-01-14, 20:22
Found Lizzy at Taylor and Central for a very good car BBBJCIM and very consistent. Lizzy, thin, early ,20's, brunette and told me she had 7 car dates today. Wow, we need to tax them! In Germany, the girls have to pay taxes for standing on the better streets. Her technique was flawless, took around 90%, deep, and used her other hand to hold the twins. She gained a little weight and looked great. Would repeat again.

Saw a thin SW with short blonde hair in the same area and ran into Lizzy instead.

Seniors PM for her digits.

Peace.

Tort.

TipsTipsTips
11-01-14, 23:42
Found Lizzy at Taylor and Central for a very good car BBBJCIM and very consistent. Lizzy, thin, early ,20's, brunette and told me she had 7 car dates today. Wow, we need to tax them! In Germany, the girls have to pay taxes for standing on the better streets. Her technique was flawless, took around 90%, deep, and used her other hand to hold the twins. She gained a little weight and looked great. Would repeat again.

Saw a thin SW with short blonde hair in the same area and ran into Lizzy instead.

Seniors PM for her digits.

Peace.

Tort.Tort, think the pic I posted is that of your Liz.

Zomby
11-02-14, 09:20
You'd think the cops would have something better to do, like catch some real criminals.Why on earth would they do that? Real criminals have guns and shoot back.

Tortellini
11-03-14, 01:53
Here is a photo of Lizzy. Sweet girl and is definitely a hustler.

Peace.

Kyowa
11-03-14, 10:10
You'd think the cops would have something better to do, like catch some real criminals.

Why on earth would they do that? Real criminals have guns and shoot back.Only the pathologically violent or psychotic or stupid ones; the smart criminals keep their mouths' shut & submit quietly to arrest & wait for their attorneys' to arrive & start making "deals" to get them out of jail!

Ohboy469
11-03-14, 11:34
Tort, think the pic I posted is that of your Liz.Correct sir!

Tortellini
11-03-14, 12:45
Found this old backpage ad of Kiki who usual walks on Taylor by Longfield Avenue. Seen her a few times, and the performance went down as I spent more time with her.

She is a nice person, just have to be firm when negotiating. Skills are decent.

http://kentucky.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/miss-kiki-21/5248308

Tort.

Donnylad
11-03-14, 19:12
I was in town for one night in mid October as part of a long trip. It was a Saturday so had high hopes. Research on here beforehand suggested action only on Taylor / Berry / Dixie. I was especially looking for the preg girl reported in the area a while back. The long and short of it is I reported those streets extensively from early evening to late night and absolutely nothing that looked like a SW. Couldn't believe it. Typically, as I was heading out of town earlyish Sun morning, I was passing through the northern stretch of 7th st Road (which I wasn't aware was part of the stroll) and there was a definite WSW sitting by shops on the side of the road. Just got a brief look as I drove past. Very annoying!

DL.

Legslover
11-04-14, 08:31
Here is a photo of Lizzy. Sweet girl and is definitely a hustler.

Peace.Last Thursday afternoon, LEO had stopped her on 7th near Wathen. I have business in that area; I see her every afternoon I'm out that way.

Bino20
11-04-14, 11:42
Had two very good recent encounters. Met Grace off 3rd street. Didn't know know if she was working or not but after my first loop around I saw her talking to a couple of the locals on the corner. She walked off and I pulled up around on a side street and gave a tap on the horn. She walked over and hopped in. We drove off and did the standard checks. We began talking more and she was very cool and laid back. Not trying to rush to a spot or being pushy in any way. She is a little thicker, but not fat by any means, and wore blacked rimmed glasses with ring and piercing right above her chin. I finally found a spot I was comfortable with and she gave one of the best non rushed BBJCIMs I've had on the streets. Slow, deep, fast. However you like it. She was constantly looking up at me to see if I was enjoying myself. I got her digits and have seen her two other times since and have enjoyed myself equally. The third time I saw her, she had the same shit on, and more disheveled, but performance the same.

I saw Jessica off Preston and Ormsby. It was the second time I had seen her. Brunnette, 5'5 ish decent body. It was the second time I saw her. The first time I had pulled into a gas station off St Catherine and she came up. It was the first time I had ever seen her and when I said what's up she said she was looking to make some money. That was a red flag for me. I was about 90 percent sure she was working but if she was going to be that careless I was going to pass anyway. Those type in my experience are just trouble and performance has been horrible. I said I'm just getting gas. She said ok smiled and walked off. Noticed she had a nice ass. I did a mental file away. So this second time I saw her, I pulled up and she hopped in. We drove for a bit and we talked. Finally she said she was trying to make some money. I told her about our first encounter and said any monger worth his weight is going to be leery about her approach. She was very sweet and easy to talk to. Got to a spot and she gave an amazing BBBJCIM. Totally unrushed and took direction extremely well. She has digits and they are active. Only problem with her is she use to call my phone looking to meet up. I have a burn so it's no problem for me, but I told her not to call me, I'll call her. She has complied since. Rare to find two new to me walkers that are cool and give great head. That's pretty much all I look to do. Both have body types that I like from the outside looking in, but I didn't remove any garments or ask either of them to. Have seen a lot of activity along the 3rd street area, but I have been picky of late. I still tend to do a lot reconnaissance in search of a new gem.

Indy Jhn11
11-04-14, 13:20
I was in town for one night in mid October as part of a long trip. It was a Saturday so had high hopes. Research on here beforehand suggested action only on Taylor / Berry / Dixie. I was especially looking for the preg girl reported in the area a while back. The long and short of it is I reported those streets extensively from early evening to late night and absolutely nothing that looked like a SW. Couldn't believe it. Typically, as I was heading out of town earlyish Sun morning, I was passing through the northern stretch of 7th st Road (which I wasn't aware was part of the stroll) and there was a definite WSW sitting by shops on the side of the road. Just got a brief look as I drove past. Very annoying!

DL.You looked in wrong spot. You should have started on Date Street and ended at Victory Park, LOL. True story. Doing a preg chick who's almost upside down in the ass is one of those crazy things allows you to check two items off your old (would try?) fetish list.

Ohboy469
11-04-14, 14:30
Found this old backpage ad of Kiki who usual walks on Taylor by Longfield Avenue. Seen her a few times, and the performance went down as I spent more time with her.

She is a nice person, just have to be firm when negotiating. Skills are decent.

http://kentucky.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/miss-kiki-21/5248308

Tort.Doesn't look like the Kiki that I see.

LewisVilleJim
11-06-14, 11:04
Found Lizzy on 7th street earlier this week. Scooped her up and off we went. I normally pick the spot but she told me about a safe location and after some quick checking it looked good. She was earring a light colored hoodie, stretch pants, high top tennis shoes, with hair in pony tail. She is very petite. Teeth could use a scrubbing and hoodie was slightly soiled. Overall not bad. Negotiated 20 for a non rushed bbbjcimws with a small gratuity. Held the pony tail with one hand and pushed her head gently down when I finished in her mouth. She did a nice job juggling the boys as well. I didn't have time for FS but would like to try that next time. Said she is good for a visit to Greece. Dropped her off by the railroad tracks on Wathen.

Street rating.

Appearance: 8-10.

Skill: 8. 5-10.

Attitude: 9.

Peace,

Lvillejim.

Username
11-08-14, 19:28
You'd think the cops would have something better to do, like catch some real criminals.Or enforce the adult entertainment ordinance. , ha.

KingLuke
11-09-14, 10:35
I've been lurking for a long time. Going to be posting things from now on. Was driving down 18th last Tuesday in a bit of light rain and spotted a skinny WSW standing near the intersection with Grand Ave. Made eye contact and turned down a side street. She approached and hopped in. Said her name was Angel. We drove to a spot a bit north with some abandoned houses and parked in a driveway. Asked what I wanted and I said full. Agreed on $50. She started with a lackluster BBBJ, only sucking the head (the worst). Finally joined her in the passenger seat. She's a bit skinny for my taste, bSuited up and folded her up like a pretzel and hit it before I asked her to turn over. Asked about anal and she said for $20 extra. Barely got it in before she couldn't take it. Never paid for it. Told her to turn around and open her mouth. Dropped my load in her mouth, then dropped her off where I found her. I saw reports she was or is pregnant. I didn't see evidence of that. Not bad, but not great for the money.

Tortellini
11-09-14, 14:16
Had some free time the other day and took a cruise around OL, and by 3rd Street. Drove down Taylor and saw two interesting women walking on along the Barry Blvd sidewalk. My buddy told me it was Erica and Ashley and to keep on driving. Erica is 5'3", brunette, thick, pretty face and Ashley is about 5'4, chubby, reddish hair and both seemed a little out of it. My buddy told me they live together and out of the two Erica was definitely prettier. Saw another guy talk to them and he drove off. In researching the posts, read some Intel about Erica and the reports were not flattering. Note, this Erica is note the University of Louisville student.

Kept on driving and long behold we see Lizzy walking on Berry too! Wow! We were meeting some friends and kept on driving. Lizzy's performance is good yet she tends to rush you.

Peace.

Tort.

Tortellini
11-10-14, 01:05
Had some free time and decided to head back to Taylor and Central. In the past, never really drove around 7th Street looking for SW's and found a gem. Noticed, a fairly tall brunette SW jumped in a white pickup truck and missed the scoop. Fortunately, she was dropped off in the same location. Her name is Katrina, 24 yrs. Old, 5'8", was a stripper at most of the clubs on 7th Street and felt very comfortable with her. Told me she has "The Queen" tattooed on her chest in Espanol. Muy bueno! Had a great conversation, is a MILF and a very sweet girl!

Ended taking her to my buddy's place for a very deep BBBJ and FS session. Oh my God, she gives one of the best and deepest BJ's out there! I think it is even better than Sabrina's, early 20's who walks around Preston and Ormsby. I have not seen Sabrina in about two months. Katrina is a little thick but LOVE those full size curvy hips she has. Her hips are not too big, yet very curvy. Spending time with her reiterated my desire to spend time with a voluptuous woman not those skinny ones. During FS had some DFK and was a total GFE experience.

Have digits yet not sure if she wants me to give them out and will let you know. Plan on repeating.

Appearance 8. 5/10.

Personality 9. 5/10.

Performance 10++/10.

I also saw Erica and Alicia walking on Central, south on Colorado and eventually west on Arcade. Do not trust either one of them.

In my last post, I was referring to Taylor not Berry Blvd.

Peace.

Tort.

Strngman
11-15-14, 11:48
I'm going to second Tort in regards to Katrina. The best BJ I've had in a very long time, super friendly, and very cute. I'd love to see her in her dancer clothes sometime. I did get digits, and I'll definitely be seeing her again. In regards to lizzy, her performance is decent, but her appearance is awful. I started seeing her more than 2 years ago, and she looked a lot better back then. Her saving grace is the tongue ring, lose that and I wouldn't ever see her again.

Jason7
11-16-14, 15:48
Had a great BBBJCIM with Jessica the other night. Like the previous report, she is cuter than the normal SW girl & gives an amazing BJ. Have her digits, but called today and phone is turned off. Oh well. Sweet girl and def. A repeater.

Harley08
11-17-14, 12:58
Does anyone have a handle where Katie is hanging out. I am a real life friend and want to make sure she has a warm meal this evening and she's safe from the cold. You can PM with any information.

Live hard, ride hard.

Ohboy469
11-17-14, 17:13
Who's that Hooker?

Lane1163
11-17-14, 21:06
Around old shep and the be plant any thoughts?

Member #5689
11-18-14, 00:28
I am coming to your town in a couple weeks for work and have never been there before. I would like to find some decent WSW action when I am in town. I have been reading the reports but a lot of the info is vague or may only make sense if you are familiar with the area. I have tried just entering street name into a gps before but some roads can be 10 miles long or there can be sample road, sample lane, sample avenue all in the same town. Could some of you tell me a few loops that are good to hit either here or pm. I like the thrill of the hunt but hate driving around in circles not even knowing if I am close. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Oaklona Al
11-18-14, 00:56
Hi,

Take a look in the SW photos. There are jpgs there of all the routes. Also. If you GPS the intersections of Ormsby / Preston, Berry / Taylor Blvd and Central /4th Street you will have 3 of the current spots. Stay safe.

I am coming to your town in a couple weeks for work and have never been there before. I would like to find some decent WSW action when I am in town. I have been reading the reports but a lot of the info is vague or may only make sense if you are familiar with the area. I have tried just entering street name into a gps before but some roads can be 10 miles long or there can be sample road, sample lane, sample avenue all in the same town. Could some of you tell me a few loops that are good to hit either here or pm. I like the thrill of the hunt but hate driving around in circles not even knowing if I am close. Any help would be greatly appreciated..

BlueGrass94
11-18-14, 13:45
Hi,

I'm trying to find trustworthy (I don't want to get ripped off) women to engage with, but I'm new to this. I happened to do this once before in the Highlands a year or so ago but it was just coincidental chance and I wasn't out looking. If anyone has any suggestions or leads I would greatly appreciate it. I am on a fixed income so spending large amounts of cash isn't an option for me right now.

Would appreciate any feedback I can get, and any advice as to how to spot walkers and approach them may help.

BlueGrass94
11-18-14, 13:47
Would appreciate any insight on how to approach walkers, where some reliable ones are, and what standard rates are.

Thanks.

Tortellini
11-20-14, 03:08
Has been busy in Louisville and saw Lizzy and Katrina walking on 7th Street. Katrina is a brunette, 5'7", and gives a VERY deep BBBJ. Lizzy was quickly walking with her boyfriend and she has been talked about on this forum.

Ran into Katie, 20 yrs. Old, 5'5", little thick, curvy, long brunette hair, soft skin, She has her name tattooed on her lower back who gave a very good BBBJCIM with spit car session. Katie breasts are firm, perky, fairly large and definitely in the see cup range. She is very sweet, laid back and has a non rushed personality which was great to see. Will be definitely going for FS next time.

Also saw Grace, 24 yrs. Old, 5'7", used to party a lot, and is really cool too. Drove to a notel and gave me a very DEEP BBBJCIM with swallow and FS session. Was really extreme! She is a bigger girl, yet has some nice thick curves which I liked Grace has a phone yet not sure if she wants her number given out.

Peace.

Tort.

Kyowa
11-20-14, 05:05
I'm trying to find trustworthy (I don't want to get ripped off) women to engage with, but I'm new to this. I happened to do this once before in the Highlands a year or so ago but it was just coincidental chance and I wasn't out looking. If anyone has any suggestions or leads I would greatly appreciate it. I am on a fixed income so spending large amounts of cash isn't an option for me right now. Would appreciate any feedback I can get, and any advice as to how to spot walkers and approach them may help. Would appreciate any insight on how to approach walkers, where some reliable ones are, and what; standard rates are. Thanks.If you cannot afford to keep a good criminal-defense-lawyer on retainer(particularly one specialising in prostitution cases) & have some pre-arranged agreement with a bail-bond agency then I would strongly urge you to forget about "trolling" for street-walkers as this is the most dangerous aspect of the prostitution business, both for the probability of criminal violence &\or robbery & for the probability of police attention, that you could find! As to you being the victim of an assault-and-robbery or theft: remember that street-walkers are the most desperate (& ignorant &\or mentally- or psychologically-handicapped) of all prostitutes; they are almost all alcoholic &\or drug-addicts &\or-else they may be victims of domestic-violence, so they have no compunction about getting as much cash from you as they can in any way that they think they have even a slim chance of getting away with! The cops generally know where all of these "stroll's" or "track's" are & who most of these women are, & they will stop & question you for any bogus reason they can imagine: even if they can't "gin-up" any "probable cause" to arrest & charge you with "loitering for the purposes of prostitution" or "solicitation" or something they can still confiscate & impound your vehicle & thereby force you to "buy it back" from them by charging you exorbitant "towing, impound, & storage" fees!

My advice is to stick to "body-rub" "parlor's"\"salon's"\"spa's" (like "Body Sensations" or "RockStar Spa" or many of the Asian places) rather than expose yourself to the dangers of either street-walkers or in-call prostitutes at anonymous motel-rooms or (particularly) private residences! You should not put yourself at risk of anything; but especially do not expose yourself to the risk of violence &\or robbery; or even of just theft by scammer's or "sneak"thieves! _ Sincerely: A' K'.

Around old shep and the be plant any thoughts?

MillitaryMan69
11-22-14, 09:46
I had just finished with an appointment and was pulling out of the manor. I noticed this girl walking along with her 2 medicine men. She turned around and made eye contact with me. She moved in almost a beeline to my vehicle. Her story was a little strange, she continued to tell me that her vehicle broke down and that she needed a ride to get it. She offered me some money and sounded oh so desperate. After being in the car for a minute or so she began to talk about how heavy her clothes were from sweating. I'm assuming this was some sort of hint. We got to this gas station where she wanted to be. No car in sight. I dropped her off and wished her well. Looks like she is advertising in the "backpages". She is not my type and looked sort of young to me, so I did not engage in any inappropriate conversation. She also mentions in her ad that she walks.

CAN ALSO BE FOUND IN THE O.L. AREA (Preston,Floyd,brook,oak)

http://louisville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexii-sammie-is-back-incalls-only/7667317

TipsTipsTips
11-22-14, 11:48
I had just finished with an appointment and was pulling out of the manor. I noticed this girl walking along with her 2 medicine men. She turned around and made eye contact with me. She moved in almost a beeline to my vehicle. Her story was a little strange, she continued to tell me that her vehicle broke down and that she needed a ride to get it. She offered me some money and sounded oh so desperate. After being in the car for a minute or so she began to talk about how heavy her clothes were from sweating. I'm assuming this was some sort of hint. We got to this gas station where she wanted to be. No car in sight. I dropped her off and wished her well. Looks like she is advertising in the "backpages". She is not my type and looked sort of young to me, so I did not engage in any inappropriate conversation. She also mentions in her ad that she walks.

CAN ALSO BE FOUND IN THE O.L. AREA (Preston,Floyd,brook,oak)

http://louisville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexii-sammie-is-back-incalls-only/7667317That's Sabrina 19 street walker from ol she's legit and gives one of the best BJ in this town did see some reports of her talent slipping a bit.

Ohboy469
11-25-14, 10:06
Name that hooker.

TonyC1995
11-30-14, 19:57
Anybody know what happen to Keisha? Is she still around? If so anybody have digits, number I have no longer works. Thanks.

MarshalStephen
12-03-14, 12:13
I see her in the Dixie Hwy and Hill St area many times. I don't think we are allowed to post the names here, but I can 100% tell you she is a walker.

Name that hooker.

Biscuit8
12-04-14, 00:33
Very sound advice. Never ventured into the SW game. I'm nervous enough meeting someone at their Incall and have stared moving away from that. SWs and their patrons are always on the vice arrest website up here.

If you cannot afford to keep a good criminal-defense-lawyer on retainer(particularly one specialising in prostitution cases) & have some pre-arranged agreement with a bail-bond agency then I would strongly urge you to forget about "trolling" for street-walkers as this is the most dangerous aspect of the prostitution business, both for the probability of criminal violence &\or robbery & for the probability of police attention, that you could find! As to you being the victim of an assault-and-robbery or theft: remember that street-walkers are the most desperate (& ignorant &\or mentally- or psychologically-handicapped) of all prostitutes; they are almost all alcoholic &\or drug-addicts &\or-else they may be victims of domestic-violence, so they have no compunction about getting as much cash from you as they can in any way that they think they have even a slim chance of getting away with! The cops generally know where all of these "stroll's" or "track's" are & who most of these women are, & they will stop & question you for any bogus reason they can imagine: even if they can't "gin-up" any "probable cause" to arrest & charge you with "loitering for the purposes of prostitution" or "solicitation" or something they can still confiscate & impound your vehicle & thereby force you to "buy it back" from them by charging you exorbitant "towing, impound, & storage" fees!

My advice is to stick to "body-rub" "parlor's"\"salon's"\"spa's" (like "Body Sensations" or "RockStar Spa" or many of the Asian places) rather than expose yourself to the dangers of either street-walkers or in-call prostitutes at anonymous motel-rooms or (particularly) private residences! You should not put yourself at risk of anything; but especially do not expose yourself to the risk of violence &\or robbery; or even of just theft by scammer's or "sneak"thieves! _ Sincerely: A' K'.

Ohboy469
12-04-14, 11:14
Name that Hooker.

Also, appears that Goldsmith area Felicia is on vacation with her uncle due to other activities.

Bud96
12-04-14, 15:43
Saw a WSW on Floyd and Woodbine, but almost passed on her because she looked TGTBT. Something outside of me really thought I should try and at least talk to her. I offered her a ride and after the introductions she took me to Germantown. Her skin is very smooth, nice handful t!ts, and an ass you just got to f*ck. Started with a fabulous DTBBBJ, she then got on top and I got to suck on some of the best pink nips I have seen on any girl. Finished with BBBJCIM and she chocked on some and spilled a little on my pants. Asked for a number, but said she was new and wasn't ready to give it out, but she is usually out in the Floyd / Woodbine / Preston area. Can't wait to see her again.

Happy hunting,

Bud96.

Bud96
12-04-14, 15:54
Picked up Angel on Dixie between Broadway and the area that the street is being repaired. She is very thin and petite. She wanted. 60 for FS but I told her that I would have to get greek for that. I was amazed that she agreed. Went to a no-tell hotel on Dixie and got things done. She was very eager to please. The only part I didn't like was that towards the end she stopped opening her mouth as much so the BBBJCIM finish had a little too much teeth.

Good luck,

Bud96.

Ohboy469
12-05-14, 13:39
Haven't seen her since early spring myself but I just saw her holiday photo in her uncles photo album and it appears that she will be spending the holidays with him.

GoTaHaveIt
12-05-14, 14:43
Name that hooker.

353723Just the big german chick Stepahnie, who gives a hellava BJ.

Ohboy469
12-05-14, 16:26
Just the big german chick Stepahnie, who gives a hellava BJ.Guess I haven't prowled her area.

GoTaHaveIt
12-05-14, 17:02
Guess I haven't prowled her area.01-09-14 23:29.

Thread: Streetwalker Reports.

Posted By: GoTaHaveIt.

18th st.

Was out and about picked up WSW on 18th just before Algonquin tonite, Stepahanie is tall, nice round sista gal ass she is about a 7-8 on SW scale, slender waste she gives a beastly BBBJCIM, with lots.
*She has had a baby since i posted this. looks very big and sloppy now*.

Indyjim1970
12-05-14, 18:07
Pretty sure she IS not a sw but IS she a BP girl, found on clark co site.

NuttinBetter
12-05-14, 19:56
Pretty sure she IS nor a sw but IS she a BP girl, found on clark co site.Just a question. Are the pic's that your posting mug shots, because they sure look like it. And the german girl looks kinda like a guy. ! you know. Without the full view?

JasnLawn69
12-05-14, 20:45
Pretty sure she IS not a sw but IS she a BP girl, found on clark co site.Looks like isis been around for awhile. She is an escort.

BobHowr2005
12-05-14, 21:59
She is a backpage escort went under isis then changed names recently. Know her personally and is allegedly on hard drugs?

Pretty sure she IS not a sw but IS she a BP girl, found on clark co site.

MillitaryMan69
12-05-14, 22:06
Pretty sure she IS not a sw but IS she a BP girl, found on clark co site.Look like isis from BP.

TipsTipsTips
12-06-14, 01:58
Pretty sure she IS not a sw but IS she a BP girl, found on clark co site.That's Isis she needs help she has went way downhill with that said, she was always a solid straight provider up always provided what was asked.

Indyjim1970
12-06-14, 10:15
Just a question. Are the pic's that your posting mug shots, because they sure look like it. And the german girl looks kinda like a guy. ! you know. Without the full view?Yes they are.

GoTaHaveIt
12-12-14, 12:05
Seen nothing but the old usual suspects out and about. Been pretty dead you would think with Christmas around the corner they be out for a little extra candy funds.

KingLuke
12-12-14, 14:11
This past Sunday I was cruising the streets of OL around 6 PM and didn't see a thing. Finally saw a pair walking down Ormsby. One white and one black girl. Pulled over and the white girl got in. Said her name was Kim. Looked to be late twenties and a little bigger. Took her to my usual spot. BBBJ with a catch and release. Pretty average. Won't be seeing again.

Ohboy469
12-15-14, 11:23

Not sure if she is SW or BP.

Jsmw1980
12-15-14, 13:09

Not sure if she is SW or BP.Where do you find these mugshots / pics? I like to keep up with what's going on but I hate buying crime times at a gas station. I'd rather be able to search on the web.

Jman3848
12-16-14, 10:08

Not sure if she is SW or BP.At least she looks happy!

Tortellini
12-16-14, 22:26
Can anyone name this SW?

Member #6042
12-17-14, 12:32

Not sure if she is SW or BP.This girls has be on that site at least 2-3 times in the past year. Runs ads off BP according the arrest reports, but I cannot place her. Likely one with fake pics.

LewisVilleJim
12-17-14, 14:27
Pretty sure that is Lizzy from 7th St.

Can anyone name this SW?

Ohboy469
12-17-14, 17:55
Pretty sure that is Lizzy from 7th St.Only saw her once and that was a while ago but I thought she had curly hair.

Ohboy469
12-17-14, 18:26
Maybe no one is on street because they are all with their Uncle!

Name that Hooker.

Tsma69
12-17-14, 18:35
Maybe no one is on street because they are all with their Uncle!

Name that Hooker.

356750Looks like Adrianna from BP, work with girl named Leah.

GoTaHaveIt
12-17-14, 21:32
Pretty sure that is Lizzy from 7th St.Nope that is not Lizzy my man.

Oneknot
12-30-14, 01:26
Stopped at the gas station by McDonald's. As I was getting back in the ride, an older WSW came up to me and asked if I wanted to buy a back brace off her. I said no thank you. She then asked if I could give a ride home. I said sure, and she hopped in. When we arrived at her place, she asked if I wanted to come in to thank me for the ride home. Have a nice CBJ, and hit mish then doggy. The head game was good, but the puss was blown out to the point of hot dog down a hallway. This gal was probably 5'2" and 100 pounds. Pretty sure I could have given her a proper fisting without needing any lube.

Got to say guys, I came over to Louisville to see what you had to offer. Didn't really see squat. I'd like to get some recon info from some other seasoned seniors. Tried Ormsby, central, Taylor, 7th, buechel, and fegenbush. Let me know what I'm missing please.

Ohboy469
12-30-14, 13:04
Stopped at the gas station by McDonald's. As I was getting back in the ride, an older WSW came up to me and asked if I wanted to buy a back brace off her. I said no thank you. She then asked if I could give a ride home. I said sure, and she hopped in. When we arrived at her place, she asked if I wanted to come in to thank me for the ride home. Have a nice CBJ, and hit mish then doggy. The head game was good, but the puss was blown out to the point of hot dog down a hallway. This gal was probably 5'2" and 100 pounds. Pretty sure I could have given her a proper fisting without needing any lube.

Got to say guys, I came over to Louisville to see what you had to offer. Didn't really see squat. I'd like to get some recon info from some other seasoned seniors. Tried Ormsby, central, Taylor, 7th, buechel, and fegenbush. Let me know what I'm missing please.You were in the right spots they just aren't out at all right now.

Joelouky
12-30-14, 16:08

Got to say guys, I came over to Louisville to see what you had to offer. Didn't really see squat. I'd like to get some recon info from some other seasoned seniors. Tried Ormsby, central, Taylor, 7th, buechel, and fegenbush. Let me know what I'm missing please.Never knew Hikes Point was an area of activity? Or was this more of a fluke.

Manut20
12-30-14, 16:23
Never knew Hikes Point was an area of activity? Or was this more of a fluke.I've actually had a couple of freebies like that in the Hikes Point area in years past. I consider it monger Karma when you've been striking out or having bad experiences for awhile. Good catch my friend.

Gamertag
12-30-14, 16:52
Never knew Hikes Point was an area of activity? Or was this more of a fluke.It's not, never has been, at least not for the past 15+ years. People have posted about hoping to find activity there, but it's typically not going to happen.

Ohboy469
12-31-14, 10:27
Special "New Year's" "Make a PopEye the Sailor Man Face" edition!

Tsma69
12-31-14, 15:50
Special "New Year's" "Make a PopEye the Sailor Man Face" edition!

358697http://louisville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/petite-blonde-ready-to-have-a-good-time/7858211

I think she got arrested for asking those prices!

Lou1928
01-01-15, 09:38

Got to say guys, I came over to Louisville to see what you had to offer. Didn't really see squat. I'd like to get some recon info from some other seasoned seniors. Tried Ormsby, central, Taylor, 7th, buechel, and fegenbush. Let me know what I'm missing please.Sorry I must have seen her just before you. LOL.

Member #5029
01-01-15, 16:53
We'll blow me down! Ha-guh-guh-guh-guh-guh-guh!

http://louisville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/petite-blonde-ready-to-have-a-good-time/7858211

I think she got arrested for asking those prices!

Ohboy469
01-02-15, 09:13
Another New Years Entry, must not have heard about the PopEye face contest.

TipsTipsTips
01-02-15, 11:38
Another New Years Entry, must not have heard about the PopEye face contest.

359017That's Sabrina (SW) name Sammy (BP) name thunder head game.

Jman3848
01-02-15, 13:38
That's Sabrina (SW) name Sammy (BP) name thunder head game.Really? I thought everyone talked about her having great DT skills? I didn't experience that if that's her?

Bowie13
01-02-15, 20:12
Really? I thought everyone talked about her having great DT skills? I didn't experience that if that's her?She gave me a helluva BBBJ. FS was pretty awesome, too!

roadmaster
01-03-15, 04:21
She gave me a helluva BBBJ. FS was pretty awesome, too!Yep. BBBJ was awesome. She is too out of control now.

Tortellini
01-06-15, 23:01
Few weeks ago ran into Michelle walking on 4th Street by Churchill Downs and finally met up with her. Michelle, 35 yrs. Old, very long red hair, attractive, 5'6" and is a very sweet girl. Ended up finding a quiet place to park and gave me a non-rushed, slow, sloppy, a lot of deepthroat BBBJCIM with SWALLOW session. At the end, I said where did it go? She smiled and said oh I swallowed all of it and your cum tasted good. OMG, wow I am heaven! Michelle told me she would rather give head than have sex any day. Wow, definitely a keeper!

In the past, told me she walks in different areas and seniors PM for her location.

She has digits yet not sure if she wants them given out.

Appearance - 7/10.

Personality - 9/10.

Performance - 9. 5/10.

Peace.

Tort.

Member #5107
01-07-15, 19:37
Pretty sure she IS not a sw but IS she a BP girl, found on clark co site.Yea that's Isis alright.

Newrules01
01-08-15, 23:47
I've been off the grid for a while, I got to get back in the game.

Newrules01
01-08-15, 23:48
Name that hooker.

353723Is she still in the game, I have seen her in a while. She use to troll around 18th & Dumsenil.

Nash Manner
01-09-15, 22:36
Hi, long time member here from Nashville. I once went through some street in Louisville to meet a girl and she said the area has a lot of action. She wasn't lying since I saw some good looking women walking. Any idea which street/intersection this is please? I see you guys post a lot of different streets and usually every big city has a street with guaranteed spottings every night. I pass through for work so I dont have time to search which street is the best. Oh and if it helps I was trying to be low key and she said not to worry since everyone knows what goes on there on that street. It didnt look like a bad area either. You can pm me if you want. Thanks.

Ohboy469
01-10-15, 10:43
Hi, long time member here from Nashville. I once went through some street in Louisville to meet a girl and she said the area has a lot of action. She wasn't lying since I saw some good looking women walking. Any idea which street/intersection this is please? I see you guys post a lot of different streets and usually every big city has a street with guaranteed spottings every night. I pass through for work so I dont have time to search which street is the best. Oh and if it helps I was trying to be low key and she said not to worry since everyone knows what goes on there on that street. It didnt look like a bad area either. You can pm me if you want. Thanks.One Way? Two Way? Commercial? Residential? 4 lanes with turning lane? Downtown? Suburban? Also you will find maps of the various tracks in the photo section on this thread.

Nash Manner
01-10-15, 23:53
One Way? Two Way? Commercial? Residential? 4 lanes with turning lane? Downtown? Suburban? Also you will find maps of the various tracks in the photo section on this thread.Sorry for leaving out details. There are that many active streets? What I remember was a normal two lane street with larger stores. I was talking to her the whole time and never thought I would be looking for that street again so I really cannot remember. This was two years ago. I know it wasn't downtown though.

DownTow
01-11-15, 12:14
Picked her up in OL at Floyd & Oak. Hate that intersection because it is completely in the open and high traffic with the interstate on-ramp right there, but I am very glad that I stopped. She is about 5'3' 115 lbs. Gave a very good BBBJ for 25 (initially wanted 30) and caught every drop. Great body, offered FS for 40 and will probably give her a call and give it a try in the next few days. Would definitely recommend. Has anyone else seen her? It was the first time I have noticed her walking. Louisville needs more like this one.

Epitome
01-11-15, 21:53
Picked her up in OL at Floyd & Oak. Hate that intersection because it is completely in the open and high traffic with the interstate on-ramp right there, but I am very glad that I stopped. She is about 5'3' 115 lbs. Gave a very good BBBJ for 25 (initially wanted 30) and caught every drop. Great body, offered FS for 40 and will probably give her a call and give it a try in the next few days. Would definitely recommend. Has anyone else seen her? It was the first time I have noticed her walking. Louisville needs more like this one.I've met her several times. She is amazing. I'm sorry I missed her today. She took my number once but never gave me hers. Usually found Her on 4th by Ormsby. Prices are the same she quoted me. Very well worth it.

BubbaBub91
01-13-15, 01:05
I've never been a streetwalker guy but I've been staying on Preston by Waffle House this week. Cruised around all weekend and week and never noticed anyone around. I know weather isn't great but I figure I would see someone trying to make a buck.

GoTaHaveIt
01-13-15, 07:24
I've never been a streetwalker guy but I've been staying on Preston by Waffle House this week. Cruised around all weekend and week and never noticed anyone around. I know weather isn't great but I figure I would see someone trying to make a buck.That area really only has a couple of SW anyway. You would have to know them which you don't. Your best bet more in town. However the street walking scene in this city is lame to be honest. It's the whether also, but even when it's good a lot of time it's hit and miss anyway with the same lame walkers. Just came from Memhis on business man this place is nothing like what I saw their OMG! Every dam night I got some good fine cheap pussy. Never spent more than 45. Good luck you going to need it here buddy. Word of advice for this city don't ever donate more than 20/25 for a BJ and FS you can have for 30/40 easily don't be a sucker cause the quality is shitty on our streets.

BlueGrass94
01-15-15, 20:58
Haven't landed any SW in a long time but last one I got was out of the blue. Uncovered BJ for $20 and covered FS for another $10. I've drove all areas of the maps for SW locations but I guess I'm going at the wrong times? Never see any women walking at all. Not any, ever. I usually drive around in morning or at sunset. Are these bad times? Alive landed tail before at such timeframes.

Epitome
01-18-15, 13:46
Big presence in old Louisville this morning. Saw two nice spinners by Ormsby. Circled around and two LEO cars questioning them on the sidewalk. So I vacated.

MojoGuy
01-18-15, 17:15
Big presence in old Louisville this morning. Saw two nice spinners by Ormsby. Circled around and two LEO cars questioning them on the sidewalk. So I vacated.Not surprising since everyone and their brother including LEO already knows that area is SW Grand Central Station.

Ralphisit
01-18-15, 19:28
I've never been a streetwalker guy but I've been staying on Preston by Waffle House this week. Cruised around all weekend and week and never noticed anyone around. I know weather isn't great but I figure I would see someone trying to make a buck.Just walk the halls of that place. I think it is where a lot of the working girls rent rooms.

MojoGuy
01-18-15, 20:48
Just walk the halls of that place. I think it is where a lot of the working girls rent rooms.The one he is referring to has outside entrances, but a lot of girls do rent there. I know why it's popular but I won't say on here. I've went there several times and saw girls outside smoking that I recognized. One time I even approached a girl that I recognized and introduced myself then wound up having a great time with her later that same day. I still see her from time to time and she will always ask if I'm still picking up girls out on the stairs.

Joelouky
01-19-15, 01:02
Just walk the halls of that place. I think it is where a lot of the working girls rent rooms.LOL.

Is that the hotel for the working girls that are too high class for America's Worst off Newburg by the Watterson but still won't pay to stay at the Hurstbourne Hotels?

Ohboy469
01-20-15, 18:25
Warm weather must have brought them out, had a session with my UTR stripper that has moved down off of Berry so I decided to drop the top and run a recon mission. Saw one with bright purple hair walking near another skinny one on Seventh. Then went up fourth and saw a redhead before Central and a tall blonde after crossing Central. In OL I saw a skinny younger one with her hair in a bun and what I thought might be CBE though I wouldn't know for sure be / see I've never been with her. All in all I would suggest making hay while the sun shines.

NickBentley
01-24-15, 00:28
More tales from Austin, IN. Met a natural blonde named Alexis. 25. A solid 8. Great body, very friendly, and very eager. Dropped her off at her place just a couple blocks south of Rural St. Extremely cute and hasn't been around very long.

Getting hard NOT to find one in Austin these days. Well worth the 35 min drive from Louisville.

Watch for cruisers, but smart moves and side roads will keep you safe.

GoTaHaveIt
01-24-15, 14:49
Was around my old stomping grounds yesterday evening 15th-18th street stopped for good ole bar-be que, had saw two WSW one dirty blonde slender MILF type and the other brunette a little thick and younger. Both were pretty decent looking and not the usual street rundown dirty look. Walking on 18th at first. As I was getting in my car they walked past the bbq spot. Got alot of looks from the bystanders. I said something to the effect can I go, they were like can we go with you? I say yell right they keep walking so I go to the BP and get gas, they head towards me, and say the offer still good. I say okay but yall going to do what I want. I they agree, I say all I got is less than. 95 my offer 35 apiece and I take them to the 18 dollar spot across the bridge. We all take a shower as I don't really fuck SW's. Lay on the bed one starts BBBJ, while the other is licking my asshole switch up then I bend the MILF over cfs doggy fuck the shit out of of her while she licking the younger gals pussy. Switch those positions again change hats. Bust in the younger gal with cover on. Pull out the MILF says I'm fucking sexy as hell, I had made her nut so she's reved up starts sucking my dick again so I get a round two. And by the way the younger took it up the ass, this is one reason why I love the SW's over escorts / BP girls they are so much worth the fun and less hassle when it comes to doing and getting what you want for a fraction of the price.

Coming back across the bridge I questioned them a little about what's going on in the streets, besides the wheather they said a lot of working girls SW'S and escorts have been overdosing at high rates lately, one of the main reasons a lot of the SW'S we usually have seen have disapeared to include the escorts. And that uncle is making a extra effort to stop alot of activity lately. They both admitted they were falling of the wagon, recently they stay at one of the half way houses in that area on 15th. Just proves the point drugs drives all these providers regardles of what they look and act like.

Member #5029
01-24-15, 15:21
I'm craving BBQ all of a sudden! 😃.

Was around my old stomping grounds yesterday evening 15th-18th street stopped for good ole bar-be que, had saw two WSW one dirty blonde slender MILF type and the other brunette a little thick and younger. Both were pretty decent looking and not the usual street rundown dirty look. Walking on 18th at first. As I was getting in my car they walked past the bbq spot. Got alot of looks from the bystanders. I said something to the effect can I go, they were like can we go with you? I say yell right they keep walking so I go to the BP and get gas, they head towards me, and say the offer still good. I say okay but yall going to do what I want. I they agree, I say all I got is less than. 95 my offer 35 apiece and I take them to the 18 dollar spot across the bridge. We all take a shower as I don't really fuck SW's. Lay on the bed one starts BBBJ, while the other is licking my asshole switch up then I bend the MILF over cfs doggy fuck the shit out of of her while she licking the younger gals pussy. Switch those positions again change hats. Bust in the younger gal with cover on. Pull out the MILF says I'm fucking sexy as hell, I had made her nut so she's reved up starts sucking my dick again so I get a round two. And by the way the younger took it up the ass, this is one reason why I love the SW's over escorts / BP girls they are so much worth the fun and less hassle when it comes to doing and getting what you want for a fraction of the price.

Coming back across the bridge I questioned them a little about what's going on in the streets, besides the wheather they said a lot of working girls SW'S and escorts have been overdosing at high rates lately, one of the main reasons a lot of the SW'S we usually have seen have disapeared to include the escorts. And that uncle is making a extra effort to stop alot of activity lately. They both admitted they were falling of the wagon, recently they stay at one of the half way houses in that area on 15th. Just proves the point drugs drives all these providers regardles of what they look and act like.

Indy Jhn11
01-25-15, 03:38
The one he is referring to has outside entrances, but a lot of girls do rent there. I know why it's popular but I won't say on here. I've went there several times and saw girls outside smoking that I recognized. One time I even approached a girl that I recognized and introduced myself then wound up having a great time with her later that same day. I still see her from time to time and she will always ask if I'm still picking up girls out on the stairs.Funny story. I seen a well reviewed (on this board) lady there a couple years ago. Looking back on it I seen a thick girl in a pink hooding standing over near the Awful's parking lot. LOL, seems in retrospection her swaying around or wiggling out towards Preston makes me think she was doing more than just walking to her car. She was gone by the time I got done with my session.

Course I've seen walkers hanging out by the bus station near GF's as well. One night back in 2008 on a very frigid Feb. Night there was two WSW and a handler standing out near Papa John's. I went into GF to see what was going on and it was dead, the WSW came in a few minutes later. They didn't throw her out or anything. I didn' t see anybody interesting around that night so I quickly left, didn't stop and chat with the WSW. So cold the street strollers came into the club, LOL.

Kygeekster
01-25-15, 14:32
I bet their business goes way up the next few weeks. What advertising. .

I'm craving BBQ all of a sudden! .

LetMeGo
01-25-15, 17:23
I was in OL near Ormbsy this morning and saw my ATF, Terre. Went to scoop and around the corner came LEO. We scrambled! Went back around 4 pm, same damn thing happened again. Uncle LEO was thick today down there.

Rlthree
01-25-15, 18:21
I'm not a SW kind of guy, but I have a question. I saw a very attractive white girl sitting on the streetlight base in front of Rally's at corner of Bardstown Rd and Goldsmith. She was looking around and watching as cars went by. Is that a SW location?

Ohboy469
01-25-15, 23:35
I'm not a SW kind of guy, but I have a question. I saw a very attractive white girl sitting on the streetlight base in front of Rally's at corner of Bardstown Rd and Goldsmith. She was looking around and watching as cars went by. Is that a SW location?

That area can be good, what is her description? I may be able to tell you who she is in case you spot again. Considering proximity to Economy Inn you have to be careful who you pick up there even if they are attractive.

Ohboy469
01-26-15, 11:43
Name that hooker.

353723What is her stomping ground? Please PM info.

GoTaHaveIt
01-26-15, 17:25
What is her stomping ground? Please PM info.I advise too pass on her unless you are a season pro that knows the area she most frequents, 18th Broadway down to Algonquin all the way up to 22nd cypress and 22nd kentucky plus she stays with her handler / baby daddy who sends her out every so often, she is quite reckless will want you to do the date in alleys abandoned spots all areas you will get popped at.I gurantee that, not too mention she will also take you back to her spot only a fool would do this. However she is a beast with the head game I must say!

Nocturne
01-30-15, 12:23
This one is pretty hot in my book! May be an Escort.

363477Wow, no kidding. Nice!

MillitaryMan69
01-30-15, 15:13

363477No wonder she isn't answering the phone.

Lou1928
01-30-15, 17:42

363477Is that Britney? She know how to use that mouth.

Ohboy469
01-31-15, 12:16

363477I have it on pretty good authority that it is CBE. Never been with her, anyone who has think this is correct?

MillitaryMan69
01-31-15, 13:55
I have it on pretty good authority that it is CBE. Never been with her, anyone who has think this is correct?It is Jasmine Jayla.

http://louisville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/all-night-specials-y0ung-sexy-and-discreet-filled-w-pleasure-and-excitementandlt3/7973612

Ralphisit
02-01-15, 00:04
I have it on pretty good authority that it is CBE. Never been with her, anyone who has think this is correct?It is Jayla, she used to advertise with Kaydence who was busted last year there were several reviews of Kaydence as escort and SW. Every time I called Jayla she was in Cincy. She had bartended at a couple of places too I think.

TipsTipsTips
02-03-15, 19:23
This afternoon around 2 p did a recon around Preston and Floyd saw four cops with a guy pulled over thought nothing of it as that's also a high trafficking area. Yet 30 minutes later I obseved one guy pulled over near Floyd and oak and he did look like he was looking LEO did not have him out of the car but they were interviewing him through the window. Then up near Brooke and mag they have a 3 third car pulled over with what I believe was / is a known working girl in old Louisville I would GTF out and stay out of that area for a few days. On another note, had the day off Monday took a trip to that town up north and I struck out could have been that it was 15 out but never been bare up there before. Stay safe and stay drilling.

Tips out.

Newrules01
02-04-15, 13:23
What is her stomping ground? Please PM info.She works the 18th street area. 18th & Wilson to 18th and Broadway.

Ohboy469
02-05-15, 00:27
She works the 18th street area. 18th & Wilson to 18th and Broadway.She checked back in the Hotel and unless you ot an extra 10 k plus around and want to help her pay her bill it may be a long stay for her.

Member #5029
02-05-15, 22:04
Was with CBE last night and She's much prettier than this chick. LC.

I have it on pretty good authority that it is CBE. Never been with her, anyone who has think this is correct?

MillitaryMan69
02-06-15, 03:15
Was with CBE last night and She's much prettier than this chick. LC.If not touting one over the other reeks of bias. CBE is one of the most overrated girls on here. How long has she been a college co-ed now? Must be going for that Master's or PHD by now.

Seger
02-07-15, 03:14
Was out in a part of town that I wouldn't think would have SW's. It was hump night was driveing home seen this girl walking it was very cold ask she if she needed a ride. She said yes so she hop in It was sabrina. She on her way to get some food she looked very nice lost a lot of weight. Told me star was with her with no where near ol. She gave me her number she said don't know why cause I never call her. Be safe guys and keep your eye open cause there still out and about. Just look in new places.

Member #5029
02-07-15, 03:28
I should have prefaced that with IMHO. No I haven't been with both. But she's on my to do list. LC.

If not touting one over the other reeks of bias. CBE is one of the most overrated girls on here. How long has she been a college co-ed now? Must be going for that Master's or PHD by now.

XDM40
02-07-15, 09:16
Was out in a part of town that I wouldn't think would have SW's. It was hump night was driveing home seen this girl walking it was very cold ask she if she needed a ride. She said yes so she hop in It was sabrina. She on her way to get some food she looked very nice lost a lot of weight. Told me star was with her with no where near ol. She gave me her number she said don't know why cause I never call her. Be safe guys and keep your eye open cause there still out and about. Just look in new places.She's laid up at a incall overlooking the w_xway.

You'll find her between Preston & Crittenden.

Tortellini
02-08-15, 01:26
Had some time this weekend and ran into Katrina by 7th Street where the flea market is located. If you have not been to the Lousiville flea market on 7th Street you should go! A lot of good deals there. Seen Katrina a few times, used to be a dancer, boyfriend was deported to Mexico and is a fun girl to be with. Gives an AMAZING BBBJCIM with swallow session and competes with deep throat Queen Sabrina. Both are tied for the Gold Medal Katrina is a brunette, late 20's, 5'8, long legs and has Spanish features. Saw Casey too, white top, jeans, 5'3", cute and is a friend of Katrina's since they used to room together. Have not seen Casey and wondering if anyone has been with her? Lizzy used to hang around this area too, yet have not seen her in a while. Been looking for my ATF Katie, amazing chest who has been missing lately too.

After I saw Katrina, talked with Michelle and could not say "no" to her. Michelle is 5'8", gives a very good BBBJCIM with swallow session too. Katrina can go a bit deeper and performance is slightly better than Michelle.

Have digits for both providers.

Peace.

Tort.

TipsTipsTips
02-08-15, 17:55
Katrina is great as a matter of fact a have a video of my bud banging her. I would take a chick like Katrina whose about a low 7 any day over CBE as the latter suffers from a almost non crueable PPS. Only thing that baffles me about Katrina is who gets a sponge tat as a tramp stamp?.

ZaxMaur16
02-10-15, 07:16
Any suggestions on a who to contact or where to look for a quality BBBJCIM? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

RdyToPlay59
02-10-15, 17:47

Think I may have picked up this one around Indian Trail / Preston last summer or summer before but can't remember name.I got her one morning on Oak near Floyd. She was on it for 30 seconds and was asking if I was close and she doesn't like giving head. Overall one of the worst SW's I have ever been with. I cannot remember her name nor do I want to.

ZaxMaur16
02-10-15, 19:19
Surely someone here knows a decent looking SW and a way to contact or where to find. Pm if you have info please.

Member #5029
02-10-15, 19:31
SausageMeet swears by this one. http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/?keyword=Jaylinn&layout=gallery.

Surely someone here knows a decent looking SW and a way to contact or where to find. Pm if you have info please.

LouisvilleMM
02-10-15, 20:05
SausageMeet swears by this one. http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/?keyword=Jaylinn&layout=gallery.I recently had the pleasure of Jaylinn. She does BR out of a hotel room, so you'll get a bed session. She goes topless and down to panties and allows full roaming. I rubbed her for a bit too. When it came time for my ending, she wanted $20 tip for BBBJ. Her BBBJ was OK, not fabulous, and it quits as SOON as you pop! LOL, she's a spitter All in all, if I was just looking for a good BBBJ, I'd go elsewhere. But of course, YMMV and could be better with repeats, but I won't be repeating myself. Not saying I wouldn't recommend her as a BR gal, just wasn't impressed with the total experience at $80 and meh BBBJCIM (Barely).

GoTaHaveIt
02-10-15, 20:48
SausageMeet swears by this one. http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/?keyword=Jaylinn&layout=gallery.Fellas he wants a SW BBBJ not some high priced BR, Bull crap BJ. Dude you just got to get out on the streets and grind for yourself. Unless one of these cats, gives you a SW number good luck.

ZaxMaur16
02-10-15, 22:51
What areas are best and what do I look for?

Indyjim1970
02-10-15, 23:00
What areas are best and what do I look for?
If you look under the photos of this section there are some files that show the areas. think the are called map old lville or something like that

Ol Muff Diver
02-10-15, 23:15
Much better out there!

I recently had the pleasure of Jaylinn. She does BR out of a hotel room, so you'll get a bed session. She goes topless and down to panties and allows full roaming. I rubbed her for a bit too. When it came time for my ending, she wanted $20 tip for BBBJ. Her BBBJ was OK, not fabulous, and it quits as SOON as you pop! LOL, she's a spitter All in all, if I was just looking for a good BBBJ, I'd go elsewhere. But of course, YMMV and could be better with repeats, but I won't be repeating myself. Not saying I wouldn't recommend her as a BR gal, just wasn't impressed with the total experience at $80 and meh BBBJCIM (Barely).

Bowie13
02-12-15, 11:53

Not sure if she's an SW or a BP gal, never seen her but looks good.Kind of looks like Portia from aNotheRsite.

Birdman1502
02-12-15, 12:52

Not sure if she's an SW or a BP gal, never seen her but looks good.It looks like Portia the non SW from aNotheR site.

Member #5029
02-12-15, 13:43
Pretty sure that's Portia. LC.

Not sure if she's an SW or a BP gal, never seen her but looks good.

MillitaryMan69
02-12-15, 15:36

Not sure if she's an SW or a BP gal, never seen her but looks good.The is what she actullay looks like. 365316 I know it it hard to tell when she has photos like this in her ad. 365315. IRL she looks 10 or 20 years older. Once the clothes come off there is wrinkles everywhere and I mean everywhere. She had the audacity to tell me about the fake photos her daughter posts. Portia is the first one where I'm glad the lighting was terrible and that the lights were off. If only I had seen this photo a few weeks ago..

Member #5029
02-13-15, 04:05
Yeah she's no spring chicken and the recent weight loss left a lot of loose skin. But she is a sweetheart. And she gives her all to please you. Aces in my book. LC.

The is what she actullay looks like. 365316 I know it it hard to tell when she has photos like this in her ad. 365315. IRL she looks 10 or 20 years older. Once the clothes come off there is wrinkles everywhere and I mean everywhere. She had the audacity to tell me about the fake photos her daughter posts. Portia is the first one where I'm glad the lighting was terrible and that the lights were off. If only I had seen this photo a few weeks ago..

Member #5029
02-13-15, 14:50
Third from left is BP girl Chelsea. Works with Tatum. LC.

Today an unprecedented quadruple edition! May be BP girls that got caught in Uncles no sex for agricultural workers campaign or may be SW, I don't know.

Wow, what a week!

Jman3848
02-13-15, 14:56
Today an unprecedented quadruple edition! May be BP girls that got caught in Uncles no sex for agricultural workers campaign or may be SW, I don't know.

Wow, what a week!Guess not the best of weekends to be out looking.

MillitaryMan69
02-13-15, 15:28

Wow, what a week!Second from the left is Whitney BR. She still looks kinda hot.

Lonestar1
02-13-15, 15:39

Wow, what a week!The first one is sapphire she posted on here.

Member #5107
02-13-15, 18:25
The first one is sapphire she posted on here.The middle one is Chelsea. Man that sucks for her!

MillitaryMan69
02-14-15, 02:47
Yeah she's no spring chicken and the recent weight loss left a lot of loose skin. But she is a sweetheart. And she gives her all to please you. Aces in my book. LC.Yeah, just gloss over my point about the deceptive advertising. Which is clearly shown by the 2 pics. I didn't just accept what was advertised I asked her for new pics which she wouldn't give. One day PMed me that she posted some new pics, There was one and it was a fake ass pic. Not being satisfied, I looked for her Facebook and what do you know? More of the same. It's not the crime it's the coverup..

Maybe Lying doesn't piss you off but it sure pisses me off. I should have got in my car locked the doors and drove off. I would call her a GILF, But that would mean I'D LIKE TO FUCK her and no if she posted her real pics I would not.

Tortellini
02-15-15, 16:07
Was with a friend and we saw Tiffany, blonde hair, skirt, nylons up to knees on S 4th Street and Iowa. Her cheek was inflated since her boyfriend hit her. Not good. She comes out once in a while.

Have not seen Cassie at all who can usually be found on 7th Street and Central. Was told by others that Cassie is a nice girl yet can rush a session.

Met up with Katrina, Latin, 20's, 5'8", brunette and gave another fantastic BBBJCIM with swallow session. She used to be a stripper on 7th Street for a while. Katrina can usually be found on 7th Street.

In the past, found a blonde SW on Berry Blvd between 7th Street and Taylor Blvd.

Noticed lots of LEO around and does not surprise me due to the Farmers Convention. This is one week you may wish to stay home.

Peace.

Tort.

NewAlbany
02-17-15, 09:07
Anyone want to pm me some SW contact info? I find myself off work this morning with time to kill. I have not been in the hobby for years and have limited pockets. Someone who likes the Greek islands would be ideal, but I can settle for a huge rack!

Jman3848
02-17-15, 13:52
Anyone want to pm me some SW contact info? I find myself off work this morning with time to kill. I have not been in the hobby for years and have limited pockets. Someone who likes the Greek islands would be ideal, but I can settle for a huge rack!Best advice is to get out and look.

NewAlbany
02-17-15, 13:58
Best advice is to get out and look.Have been all morning!

Mw Jrp
02-17-15, 14:51
Anyone want to pm me some SW contact info? I find myself off work this morning with time to kill. I have not been in the hobby for years and have limited pockets. Someone who likes the Greek islands would be ideal, but I can settle for a huge rack!You can get out there and hook us all up with hot, little, yummy giners. RTFF and do report. We will all be waiting. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

Jman3848
02-17-15, 15:10
You can get out there and hook us all up with hot, little, yummy giners. RTFF and do report. We will all be waiting. Be safe and good hunting. MW.I went a different route, but I think we were giving the same advice. LOL.

Newrules01
02-23-15, 17:56
Had some time this weekend and ran into Katrina by 7th Street where the flea market is located. If you have not been to the Lousiville flea market on 7th Street you should go! A lot of good deals there. Seen Katrina a few times, used to be a dancer, boyfriend was deported to Mexico and is a fun girl to be with. Gives an AMAZING BBBJCIM with swallow session and competes with deep throat Queen Sabrina. Both are tied for the Gold Medal Katrina is a brunette, late 20's, 5'8, long legs and has Spanish features. Saw Casey too, white top, jeans, 5'3", cute and is a friend of Katrina's since they used to room together. Have not seen Casey and wondering if anyone has been with her? Lizzy used to hang around this area too, yet have not seen her in a while. Been looking for my ATF Katie, amazing chest who has been missing lately too.

After I saw Katrina, talked with Michelle and could not say "no" to her. Michelle is 5'8", gives a very good BBBJCIM with swallow session too. Katrina can go a bit deeper and performance is slightly better than Michelle.

Have digits for both providers.

Peace.

Tort.I haven't seen Katrina in a while, is she back on the scene and in the area of 7th Street?

Newrules01
02-23-15, 18:01

Not sure if she is SW or BP.She use to be on backpage.

Newrules01
02-27-15, 13:42
Anyone have anything new to report? Does anyone know if Katrina is back on the scene in the area around 7th & Central? She has long dark hair and does a very good DT with CIM. I haven't seen anything out the last couple of days. Maybe the cold weather is keeping everyone in.

BobHowr2005
02-27-15, 16:31
She use to be on backpage.Who was she on backpage?

GoTaHaveIt
02-28-15, 13:17
Older dark hair Ashely was at the 7th st flea market earlier today she got in BO was bad left a stinch in my vehicle then she kept coughing really bad deal breaker for me no head. At that moment dropped her back off and passed.

Newrules01
03-02-15, 14:54
She use to be on backpage.Don't remember her name, it's been a while.

LookingHard
03-02-15, 16:38
Has anyone picked up the short haired WSW in OL? She spokes me bc she has a purse and a phone with headphones. A little to "clean cut". She's defiantly working gave me the look and the nod but I didn't pull the trigger. Be safe out there.

NewAlbany
03-05-15, 10:50
Could someone be kind enough to pm me a kinky provider contact info or at least a good place to start on a day like today? I was a hobbiest years ago but we all know how that goes. She will thank you! I don't mind toftt if someone can point me in the right direction.

NewAlbany
03-05-15, 11:37
Could someone be kind enough to pm me a kinky provider contact info or at least a good place to start on a day like today? I was a hobbiest years ago but we all know how that goes. She will thank you! I don't mind toftt if someone can point me in the right direction.

GoTaHaveIt
03-12-15, 21:20
Picked up slender and tall big nice tits Shay on 18th at kings for a inspired BJ, took her to the spot she lifted up the tank top those big nice tits popped out. She got on her knees in the passenger seat leaned over and sucked the shit out of my dick. Whilke iplayed with those lovely jugs and rubbed her crouch. I'm not really into sticking my cock in SW but she is one I might do eventually.

MarNow10
03-13-15, 13:25
Picked up slender and tall big nice tits Shay on 18th at kings for a inspired BJ, took her to the spot she lifted up the tank top those big nice tits popped out. She got on her knees in the passenger seat leaned over and sucked the shit out of my dick. Whilke iplayed with those lovely jugs and rubbed her crouch. I'm not really into sticking my cock in SW but she is one I might do eventually.Are they still doing road construction in the area? I haven't had much luck and was blaming it on the lane being closed.

GoTaHaveIt
03-13-15, 23:27
Are they still doing road construction in the area? I haven't had much luck and was blaming it on the lane being closed.Yell but if you are familiar with the area you can still ride around and the walkers are strolling.

GoTaHaveIt
03-14-15, 14:34
Picked up Lizzie as I left the 7th st flea market earlier. Disapointing kept asking am I ready? Half ass sucking told her just stop and only gave her 10 of the. 20 These providers pull these stunts cause they get comfortable giving half service to some mongers, whom are scared to either demand better or withhold funds. They think all mongers are alike not this one buddy. One of the reasons why I choose the spot so I have control of the total situation. If I need to put them out want be no issues.

DanMonger
03-14-15, 23:55
Picked up slender and tall big nice tits Shay on 18th at kings for a inspired BJ, took her to the spot she lifted up the tank top those big nice tits popped out. She got on her knees in the passenger seat leaned over and sucked the shit out of my dick. Whilke iplayed with those lovely jugs and rubbed her crouch. I'm not really into sticking my cock in SW but she is one I might do eventually.Is shay a stripper as well? If its the same chick then yea she can suck a mean one. Big lips and fake tits?

GoTaHaveIt
03-15-15, 06:29
Is shay a stripper as well? If its the same chick then yea she can suck a mean one. Big lips and fake tits?Yelp that be her mrs. She has done alot of things been knowing her for years. Just like all the rest now dope head though.

DanMonger
03-15-15, 21:13
Yelp that be her mrs. She has done alot of things been knowing her for years. Just like all the rest now dope head though.She's a fun one. You got her digits?

DanMonger
03-16-15, 11:58
Any louisville mongers ever visit Evansville? I have some phone numbers. I'm visiting the derby city this weekend and I'd like to network. I'm going on a mongering spree Saturday.

NewAlbany
03-19-15, 13:16
She's a fun one. You got her digits?Did anyone ever come up with her number? I could use it today!

Tortellini
03-20-15, 03:25
Weather has been getting nicer and ran into Katie who was walking on 7th Street the other day. Katie is 20, nice firm perky breasts, 120 lbs, 5'4" and had an excellent FS session with her. Tried doggie, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and finished missionary.

Katie told me she has not been walking that much and has no phone. Her cousin is at the grey bar motel.

Also ran into Angee, 5'0", 41, gold teeth, BSW who was strolling on Oak and gave me a fairly deep BBBJCIM session. Angee has thick dick sucking lips. May repeat.

Peace,

Tort.

DanMonger
03-20-15, 11:50
Weather has been getting nicer and ran into Katie who was walking on 7th Street the other day. Katie is 20, nice firm perky breasts, 120 lbs, 5'4" and had an excellent FS session with her. Tried doggie, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and finished missionary.

Katie told me she has not been walking that much and has no phone. Her cousin is at the grey bar motel.

Also ran into Angee, 5'0", 41, gold teeth, BSW who was strolling on Oak and gave me a fairly deep BBBJCIM session. Angee has thick dick sucking lips. May repeat.

Peace,

Tort.Pretty sure I've seen Angee. Literally everything is on her menu. Good times.

LookingHard
03-22-15, 00:46
Picked up slender and tall big nice tits Shay on 18th at kings for a inspired BJ, took her to the spot she lifted up the tank top those big nice tits popped out. She got on her knees in the passenger seat leaned over and sucked the shit out of my dick. Whilke iplayed with those lovely jugs and rubbed her crouch. I'm not really into sticking my cock in SW but she is one I might do eventually.I wish she was out more consistently, she pops up on BP every now and again. I picked her up one night about 1130 pm and went to spot where she was staying (boarding room) She was so high or drunk or both that she blew me for like 15 min and I fucked her silly for like 20 more. When we were done she stumbled out of the room and I left. I remembered I didn't pay when I was driving off, I sure as hell wasn't going back. She is one of the better looking / preforming SW when she is on her game and not cracked out. Is it just me or is OL DEAD these days. I saw a cute WSW spinner type with brown hair on 4th today but I was on my way somewhere and couldn't stop, got the look from her too. Now I wish I would have just been late. Be careful out there.

Tortellini
03-25-15, 11:14
Saw Kelly, blonde SW, 5'6" walking with an umbrella on the street west of Preston. She stays with friends in the area and is probably a 9/10 in looks.

A black Chrysler 300 was facing south at the convenience store on Preston and Oak with uncle LEO sitting in the car. And, there was a woman with a very bright pink sweatshirt sitting on Preston (west side) just north of Ormsby yesterday who was probably an undercover.

Further, there was a white guy with a grey hooded sweatshirt standing in front of the convenience store on Preston and Oak who was undercover too. He was a fairly big guy and who very obvious he did not belong there.

Clearly it appears that LEO is stepping up their game. Be very careful in OL especially by Preston and Ormsby.

On a side note, there are a lot of SW's in Columbus, Ohio.

Peace,

Tort.

Tortellini
03-26-15, 14:38
Wow, took a late night stroll around 3 AM and ran into Cristy by 4th Street. Cristy is 30,5'4", from Miami, Latin, brunette hair with gold tints, gorgeous figure, and at least a 9/10 for looks. She is absolutely gorgeous, does not rush, and is VERY sexy. She has a tight little tan muscular body with a perfect hour glass figure.

Took her back to my friends place for FS which included a deep BBBJ, doggie (on all 4's, and laying down on stomach), and finished missionary with her legs over my shoulders folded back like a beach chair. Wow, was extreme. During missionary, she extended her arm so she could cup my balls with her soft long fingers which was awesome!

She does not come out very often is usually in the same place. Told me she is into black or gold heels and would like to wear them next time she is getting f. Missionary style. OMG.

Seniors PM for more information on the location. She has about 5+ or more phones since she gets the free ones and not sure if her digits work.

Appearance 9+/10.

Personality 10/10.

Performance 10++/10.

Peace,

Tort.

TipsTipsTips
03-26-15, 15:14
I friend had a dream. Picked this young thing up on old 3rd. Very laid back no notable drug use. Great service with a snap back cat BBBJ, rcg, dog, sideway cim, No phone but my bud gave her his burner number said she will call me this weekend. She said I can pass her info once I get it. Seniors who I have been in contact with before only thanks.

TipsTipsTips
03-26-15, 15:29
Saw Kelly, blonde SW, 5'6" walking with an umbrella on the street west of Preston. She stays with friends in the area and is probably a 9/10 in looks.

A black Chrysler 300 was facing south at the convenience store on Preston and Oak with uncle LEO sitting in the car. And, there was a woman with a very bright pink sweatshirt sitting on Preston (west side) just north of Ormsby yesterday who was probably an undercover.

Further, there was a white guy with a grey hooded sweatshirt standing in front of the convenience store on Preston and Oak who was undercover too. He was a fairly big guy and who very obvious he did not belong there.

Clearly it appears that LEO is stepping up their game. Be very careful in OL especially by Preston and Ormsby.

On a side note, there are a lot of SW's in Columbus, Ohio.

Peace,

Tort.Tort, I saw the same girl yesterday as well she was sitting back quite a bit from the street plane as day to anyone she was undercover. Someone posted a while back about Old Louisville being dead and I second that to me OL is now to much risk for not enough reward. I am also staying out of The town up north I think forever with the most recent news from that "fine"city. Yes Columbus is a cornucopia of tail its wroth a long weekend to get a room and just fuck your brains out for two days most of that towns 7's would be 10 here.

Epitome
03-26-15, 17:52
I friend had a dream. Picked this young thing up on old 3rd. Very laid back no notable drug use. Great service with a snap back cat BBBJ, rcg, dog, sideway cim, No phone but my bud gave her his burner number said she will call me this weekend. She said I can pass her info once I get it. Seniors who I have been in contact with before only thanks.That's Tiff (Tiffany).

Very accommodating but be careful of what she carries.

No ddf.

Tortellini
03-28-15, 00:49
Had the opportunity to see Cristy who is not feeling well. Gave her a small donation to help her out and did not expect anything return. She told me she walks on 3rd Street just north of Kroger on Friday nights.

Cristy is 30,5'4", 120 lbs and has a perfect "10" ass.

Peace,

Tort.

Joelouky
03-28-15, 13:00
Had the opportunity to see Cristy who is not feeling well. Gave her a small donation to help her out and did not expect anything return. She told me she walks on 3rd Street just north of Kroger on Friday nights.

Cristy is 30,5'4", 120 lbs and has a perfect "10" ass.

Peace,

Tort.Drove down South 3rd late last night leaving an after the game get together with some friends at UofL and didn't see her. I already had some fun with a cute gal there but was curious to check out this gal. Stopped in Kroger to grab something and decided to circle back and didn't see her again. Hopefully another time.

LouVegas
04-01-15, 10:36
I was driving around the 3rd /4th street area looking for Cristy the latin SW when I ran into Holly. Holly was maybe 5'3 spinner around 100 lbs wet, face was a 6-7 on the SW scale, and she said she was 34. We parked at a spot I knew and actually hooked up outside. BBBJ was decent and I hit it mish first and finished doggy. She said she doesn't usually walk at night, usually walks during the day and that she could also be found on taylor sometimes.

Tortellini
04-01-15, 23:51
Saw Holly yesterday by 3rd and Iowa who was walking fairly fast. Have not seen her before and decided to hold off for a car session.

Thanks for the info.

Tort.

Tortellini
04-01-15, 23:54
Talked with Katie, 20 yrs. Old, brunette, nice firm large breasts and hour glass figure. Took her back to my friends house for missionary, reverse cowgirl, doggie, more missionary and spoon position. She had three orgasms and hit it pretty hard.

Funny, she does not like cowgirl only reverse cowgirl.

Love the "Katie" tattoo on her lower back. Was awesome! GFE experience!

She used to walk on 7th Street by Arcade yet is staying home.

Peace,

Tort.

Member #5029
04-02-15, 12:07
Is that Star's Katie? LC.

Talked with Katie, 20 yrs. Old, brunette, nice firm large breasts and hour glass figure. Took her back to my friends house for missionary, reverse cowgirl, doggie, more missionary and spoon position. She had three orgasms and hit it pretty hard.

Funny, she does not like cowgirl only reverse cowgirl.

Love the "Katie" tattoo on her lower back. Was awesome! GFE experience!

She used to walk on 7th Street by Arcade yet is staying home.

Peace,

Tort.

MillitaryMan69
04-02-15, 12:33
Is that Star's Katie? LC.I thought her tattoo read "Sister's keeper".

Member #5029
04-02-15, 23:34
I thought that one was on her upper back and the tramp stamp said Katie. God it's been so long! Well I hope Miss Katie is doing well and I hope she's cleaned up her act. After so many times with a gal I can't help feeling a little brotherly concern. LC.

I thought her tattoo read "Sister's keeper".

Tortellini
04-04-15, 01:34
Decided to open my "black" phone book and called Michelle SW, 31 yrs. Old, extreme body, brunette and half Indian for a car BBBJCIM session. Have seen her in the past and have always enjoyed my time with her. Picked her up on Floyd and found a quiet place to park for a very extreme BBBJCIM.

Was very extreme. After a little coaching, she almost DT Tort's large anaconda and pushed it down her throat when I released my sperm. Handled it like a pro! No gagging whatsoever!

Michelle is very sweet, nice personality, curvy hour glass figure, 5'4", 125 lbs and have reported on her in the past. FS with her is AWESOME too!

Peace,

Tort.

LouVegas
04-04-15, 10:35
Ran into Holly again last night same spot as before around 7.

Tortellini
04-08-15, 12:30
Noticed that Terrie, 38, MILF, brunette who gives a very good session is visiting the grey bar motel as of yesterday. Not good. Those who have been with Terrie knows she LOVES anal.

Also was told that Cristy, 31, Latin from Miami who can be found on 4th Street by Kroger is also visiting the grey bar motel.

Be careful out there and always follow the 22 rules of mongering. Never discuss anything through the car window. Someone needs to tell Holly to be careful.

Peace,

Tort.

Tortellini
04-08-15, 13:48
Found out that April, 20,5'0", 100 pounds, brunette, hour glass figure and very pretty tied the knot or was married in Dec. 2014. Have not seen April on Preston and hope she is doing well. Does anyone know who April married? Does anyone know how to reach her?

Appreciate any info.

Tort.

RdyToPlay59
04-09-15, 08:27
Noticed that Terrie, 38, MILF, brunette who gives a very good session is visiting the grey bar motel as of yesterday. Not good. Those who have been with Terrie knows she LOVES anal.

Also was told that Cristy, 31, Latin from Miami who can be found on 4th Street by Kroger is also visiting the grey bar motel.

Be careful out there and always follow the 22 rules of mongering. Never discuss anything through the car window. Someone needs to tell Holly to be careful.

Peace,

Tort.I hope she gets out soon. She is definitely a lot of fun.

Seger
04-09-15, 14:03
Found out that April, 20,5'0", 100 pounds, brunette, hour glass figure and very pretty tied the knot or was married in Dec. 2014. Have not seen April on Preston and hope she is doing well. Does anyone know who April married? Does anyone know how to reach her?

Appreciate any info.

Tort.It's true she did get married but her new men must not care alot about her cause she was out working in a new part of town. Seen her last Tuesday I pull into a gas store I was out working and she was near a pay phone came up to see me put her arms aroumd me gave me a kiss. She was needing money for smokes. I got her some smokes and a drink no phone it in pawn shop. She looked good as hell she wanted to do something but I didn't have the time. I do wish her well I have always told to get off of the streets. I had a guy tell me you can't make streetswalkers into house wife's. I wanted to ask him why there was so many Ex house wife's that was streetwalkers.

RdyToPlay59
04-09-15, 15:32
It's true she did get married but her new men must not care alot about her cause she was out working in a new part of town. Seen her last Tuesday I pull into a gas store I was out working and she was near a pay phone came up to see me put her arms aroumd me gave me a kiss. She was needing money for smokes. I got her some smokes and a drink no phone it in pawn shop. She looked good as hell she wanted to do something but I didn't have the time. I do wish her well I have always told to get off of the streets. I had a guy tell me you can't make streetswalkers into house wife's. I wanted to ask him why there was so many Ex house wife's that was streetwalkers.SW's do it for money. Housewives do it for the fun of it. And I luv them both for it.

LLook
04-09-15, 16:00
Wish housewives wanted to do it more for the fun of it.

SW's do it for money. Housewives do it for the fun of it. And I luv them both for it..

GrittyB
04-09-15, 16:30
Wish housewives wanted to do it more for the fun of it.

.Like the one in my house LOL.

NewAlbany
04-09-15, 17:15
I hope she gets out soon. She is definitely a lot of fun.Any good advice on where to locate her or contact information when she does get out? SShe definitely sounds worth a try!

LouVegas
04-09-15, 18:34
It's true she did get married but her new men must not care alot about her cause she was out working in a new part of town. Seen her last Tuesday I pull into a gas store I was out working and she was near a pay phone came up to see me put her arms aroumd me gave me a kiss. She was needing money for smokes. I got her some smokes and a drink no phone it in pawn shop. She looked good as hell she wanted to do something but I didn't have the time. I do wish her well I have always told to get off of the streets. I had a guy tell me you can't make streetswalkers into house wife's. I wanted to ask him why there was so many Ex house wife's that was streetwalkers.Do you mind sharing what part of town you saw her at or if you can specific on where to find her? Pm is welcome if you do t want to post.

TexTrainer
04-09-15, 20:23
Well I decided to make my first attempt in Louisville to check out the SW scene. Did a couple loops down S 4th and S 3rd and around by the Krogers between 6:30 and 7:30. Was pretty dead out tonight where I was looking. Will try again soon and see what turns up. Any Seniors with some pointers please feel free to PM me.

Tex.

TipsTipsTips
04-10-15, 08:21
Uncle is conducting a sting right now at the backside of Churchill off of long field. Can't say for certain but this one chick started to talk with me from the window I bailed quickly told her I do not play like that just wanted to give her a ride as its a bad area. She's thick black hair about 35.

Jman3848
04-10-15, 08:25
Uncle is conducting a sting right now at the backside of Churchill off of long field. Can't say for certain but this one chick started to talk with me from the window I bailed quickly told her I do not play like that just wanted to give her a ride as its a bad area. She's thick black hair about 35.Thanks for the heads up! You guys stay safe down there!

RdyToPlay59
04-10-15, 08:46
Any good advice on where to locate her or contact information when she does get out? SShe definitely sounds worth a try!She hangs in OL and I have never seen her with a phone.

Tortellini
04-11-15, 17:01
Met up with Katie, 20 yrs. Old, 5'4", 125 lbs, hour glass figure, brunette and very pretty. Took her to my friends place for a BBBJ and FS session. Was awesome! She is very sweet and if you are lucky to spend time with her treat her right.

Yes, uncle LEO is definitely hitting the streets hard. Cristy (Latin) from Miami, Ashley, and Katrina are all visiting the grey bar motel. Not good. So why is this happening? Talked with a lot of folks who told me that the crime. Statistics are very high.

Statistics are high probably because the economy is not good and may get worse. I am a very positive person yet only 50% of the people work in this country. Plus this area has one of the lowest education statistics which does not help.

And, yes always follow the 22 rules of mongering. I repeat NEVER NEVER talk to a SW through your car window. If you end up making this mistake, tell the potential sting decoy that you are looking for the nearest hospital. A decoy will be able to provide excellent directions.

I add another rule. If I see a very good looking SW wait for the drop. My buddy will follow them and wait until she gets dropped off.

Peace,

Tort.

Bowie13
04-12-15, 20:12
Was driving today and saw a white SW on Hill Street between 6th and 7th streets. Larger, blonde with a huge chest that was very exposed in her low cut shirt. Face looked decent from a distance. Could not pick up due to others in my car who probably wouldn't have approved. Sorry I don't have more info but does she sound familiar to anyone or did anyone pick her up?