PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Gansett
07-05-06, 17:04
I was out too. Noticed cops on bikes on Manton and Elmwood. Saw one on Valley that like SCD said, looked too good.

And who put the $*&%^@! stop sign up at the corner of Valley and delaine??

Vargr
12-21-06, 10:27
Two near armory, first was WSW on Cranston right in front, thin and not moving so I kept going. Saw LSBSW looping around a block over on Westminster. Passed her up too, but definitely got the look.

Could be scammers transiting the area, that time of year you know.

Gansett
01-12-07, 18:22
First one sitting by the on ramp for rt 10 coming out of O'ville. Dressed all in black, swung around. Ever see "Scary Movie"? The white mask the dude wears? This could have been his sister<shudder>. #2 on atwells by the light/apartments. Got the look, swung around the block. Dude, I'm now talking to the guy with the silver GM car, don't negociate in the middle of the road with her leaning in the window<shaking my head>. He drove off without her and closer inspection as she approached me revealed I didn't want any part of this one either. Guess I'm getting picky.
#3 on elmwood near the library, wearing a down filled parka but could tell she was slightly overweight. Got the look, turned down the side street, never showed, get back on elmwood within a minute <gone>. I'm having a bad day here guys.
On the corner of Carter and elm, must have been a union meeting 3 sw, 2 w,1b wit their homies. One smiled and another waved, homie #3 pushed wsw towards me as I turned down carter. Best of bunch, maybe a 4 or 5. All ragged looking. At least gas prices dropped,,,,,,
Tomorrow's another day!!

Well Hung
05-26-07, 18:41
LE on foot patrolling today. Saw a few speeders pulled over. Be careful !!

Hunglatinman
06-06-07, 11:15
Good morning everyone, I am a new member on this forum and I like it. I was looking for some help, where are the ladies walking and are they around during the day time. Can anyone help. Thanks

Guest123
06-07-07, 09:41
Good morning everyone, I am a new member on this forum and I like it. I was looking for some help, where are the ladies walking and are they around during the day time. Can anyone help. Thanks

First and foremost, go to the abbreviations link at the top of the page, and click on it. There are dozens and dozens of abbreviations used everyday that you need to familiarize yourself with. It'll help you avoid stupid questions like "What does CBJ, DFK and RTFF mean"? It'll also help you avoid getting terse responses or getting flamed for being lazy and asking to be bottle-fed info.

Secondly, click on the General Reports section and read the more than 1,000 posts left there for your benefit. Those posts will answer your every question. Like it or not, it's up to you to do the reading.

Finally, do some legwork and drive around and report on who you see. Familiarize yourself with the area, and go out and hunt. The more often you report something of value, the sooner you will be accepted here. Until you do so and build some trust, you won't get much of an acknowledgement from any fellow members.

That's the way it works.

Guest123

Brasher
06-12-07, 15:09
First time out looking after reviewing the site for tips. Drive by near dead people on Elmwood WSW. Waved as I slowed at light. Circled back after cruising Broad, still there at around 3:30pm. Big shades hiding the eyes. Way to many be &W's out and about for a novice like me. Thanks for the help though.

Hunglatinman
06-12-07, 21:43
Did a drive by near the castle, saw a few sw, there was many le, I went up and down near messer, nothing there, picked this one on Cranston, big mistake, she was all drunk, she said her name was china, terrible BBJ. Would not reapeat.

Triesharder
06-13-07, 13:09
Taking a roundabout scenic route to a MP yesterday about 3:30 PM, I cruised down Elmwood and spotted an older (late 40s?) HSW near the cemetery. She was a little chunky and not my type. At the phone booth of a convenience store close by, I spied a younger WSW with her BF, I think. She had long, straight, black hair, jeans, and mirror shades. She watched me as I passed. I circled, but she disappeared. Leo was nowhere in sight, but then again, I was just passing through.

Triesharder
06-14-07, 12:17
Which cemetery? There are two.It was across from an Autozone, or maybe diagonally across. The store might have been a liquor store, on the same side as Autozone, a block or two down toward downtown Providence.

Gansett
06-14-07, 17:25
Wasn't blonde as of the end of last week. :)

Brasher
06-15-07, 13:00
Cruised a big loop today. Cranston to Broad to Elmwood. Much activity on Elmwood, but there was also quite a bit of LE out as well. Two BSW down near strip mall near zoo, saw one get into a car.

HSW with nice t&A but huge butt up near cemetary two handing with two homies. She gave me a big wave and a hey baby. Still feeling things out, still scared of getting caught.

Also saw Dolly up close to Broad and Elmwood. I pulled into side street she walked down, and was going to get in, then stopped, asked me if I was a cop? (I kind of look like one). She said she just needed to make. 20 so she could go home. I told her I only had. 10 and she said that was fine. I said sorry I have an appointment and she gave me her digits. (any priors with her, I scrolled way back but found no history)

I still have my Monger street cherry. Lost the CH and AMP one long ago, but the tought of a BBBJCIM for. 20 really has me making daily trips from Southern RI.

Thanks for the tips, as in leave the city, drive in circles, etc. FS still scares me with a SW. Should I be this nerved up?

Rixy1
06-16-07, 00:17
I hear uncle Leo is after Trista. He probably had wiped out major crime in Providence and is just looking for work to feed the donut habit. Anyway, be extra careful if you meet her.

Member #5805
06-16-07, 08:56
Went out Thursday night, Elmwood was dead except for the HTSSW that hang near the library.
Up on Atwells/Academy I found Debbie blonde WSW probably early 40's. Gave a great experienced BBBJCIM. Says she is only out occasionaly.

Stephent1956
06-16-07, 14:42
Well, that's a coincidence, as last night (Friday) I made the rounds and picked up 'Debbie' around 8:30 PM on Acadamy, just off Atwells. Fairly tall (about 5'7"), bit skanky looking, white pants, probably around 40, slim and walks fast and speaks softly.

We made a deal, drove back down Atwells, and I pulled over when an ambulance and firetruck made their presence know with sirens, etc. I was looking over my left shoulder when they passed, then looked back and the door was open and she was gone, with my money of course. She got me, for sure. I drove around a bit looking for her, but she was well hidden. She did leave a small bag of groceries (3 items) and a list of guys names and numbers was in the bag. I have half a mind to call them all and warn them.

Brasher
06-18-07, 11:23
Just North of the Dunkin Donuts. Might be a day care in it as well. Beautiful beginnings. On the right.

Rixy1
06-20-07, 23:50
Rumors of the death of Elmwood have been greatly exaggerated. In five minutes this evening I drove by 3 very attractive WSWs and saw only one LE speeding away on Reservoir. I chose Jean, new to me, 5'0', took .25 for BBBJ but at the last moment decided no CIM, so she'll have to be talked to about that next time.
Since I had not been out there a few weeks, I took a spin around that area and saw 2 more WSWs towards the Walgreens. I stopped to say hi to Tara (who IS blonde now) but she wanted more than the .25 I had left for BJ. So, on to scope out Academy where there were 3 WSWs . Enough time had passed, so I gave what I had left to Angela, taller, pretty, black curls, and she did not disappoint: WS. Anyone know her? She seems like a keeper but no digits.

Sore Thumb
06-22-07, 07:35
Here is another attempt at a first post from me. I wrote a decent intro post yesterday after doing some loops at 1430 and 1800 to no avail, and thought I was pretty helpless. Thanks to reading the back posts I saw that many have luck early in the AM. It didn't dawn on me as to why this was a good idea until I actually got out to do it. With all of the businesses closed and not many people around the SW definitely stand out.

I hit Elmwood at about 0630 and saw a rainbow of SW, all subpar and looking like zombies. Down Westminster and onto Valley, where I saw an 40ish blonde on a stoop across from Rising Sun. Made a couple of laps and there was no obvious LE to be seen in the area. I noticed her noticing me and the second time I passed she yelled "Hey! ", which basically erased any doubt in my mind that she was a SW. She hopped in and I told her it was my first time (with a SW, not with a woman). She looked into my extremely small back seat, asked if I was a cop and I laughed. I highly doubt there are too many cops running stings in a car with out of state tags, but it didn't hurt to ask I guess. I then asked her the same and she responded by giving Mr Johnson a light tug. I wasn't convinced completely as I am not sure what the line is a cop can go up to or who they use for decoys these days. I must have still had a distrusting look on my face and she showed me her tits. That about did it.

I was weak in the negotiating, mainly because I was still weary of being in the cop zone. She asked what I wanted to spend and I said. 3, thinking that if. 2 is the going rate for a BBBJ than offering the whole. 3 up front would eliminate haggling. She told me for. 5 we could go to her house. At this point I didn't know she was Debbie but I am glad I didn't go to her house after what I have read recently. She picked a spot and being my first time I was shocked that they would do anything right on a side street in broad daylight. She was being strictly manual for a couple of minutes and since there was never any explicit negotiation I started to worry that it was all I was getting. I asked if that was all she would do and she said for what I was paying yes. I then had to incentivize her with another. 2 for the BBBJ. She was good at it, even if it was just mostly head-work with a hand taking up the slack. She took the first report of my completion with CIM, but the rest were manually released from their pent-up state.

After I dropped her off I felt oddly less dirty than I thought I would, and I am sure right now she is feeling just as good as she expected off of whatever the. 5 got her. Oh, and she told me her name was Debbie towards the end of our visit. Glad my experience was a bit better than the others.

I hope this post makes it to the forum, as I don't know where my post from yesterday went, maybe to limbo, or more appropriately for this list, purgatory.

Happy Mongering!

Mprov2
06-22-07, 13:22
I know this is for posting reports, but I have to say, you guys have balls. I don't even like driving to Providence, never mind the extra risks involved here. Maybe some day I'll have a report, but until then, be safe!

Stephent1956
06-23-07, 20:37
Yeah, nice tits, definitely tall, kinda haggard face (but not ugly) and slightly sharp nose. Definitely a sharp mind though, as it appears she likes to fleece the guys with the 'rent' scheme.

I saw her strolling up Atwells near Academy (again! ) on Thursday night, I pulled over, but she recognized my car and cleared out in a hurry. So, she has a good memory too.

I'll have to troll around in my other car and see if I can get her inside, maybe work out a free BJ and promise to pay when complete. Then I wouldn't mind getting her out of the car before paying, and taking off. But, she would probably be wise to that!

LynnMan
06-24-07, 00:01
Rumors of the death of Elmwood have been greatly exaggerated. In five minutes this evening I drove by 3 very attractive WSWs and saw only one LE speeding away on Reservoir. I chose Jean, new to me, 5'0', took .25 for BBBJ but at the last moment decided no CIM, so she'll have to be talked to about that next time.
Since I had not been out there a few weeks, I took a spin around that area and saw 2 more WSWs towards the Walgreens. I stopped to say hi to Tara (who IS blonde now) but she wanted more than the .25 I had left for BJ. So, on to scope out Academy where there were 3 WSWs . Enough time had passed, so I gave what I had left to Angela, taller, pretty, black curls, and she did not disappoint: WS. Anyone know her? She seems like a keeper but no digits.

I posted last week that Tara is now blonde, some mongers disagreed! I also posted about Angela under General reports, check out under my reports. On Friday morning I was on Elmwood at about 6am, glad that schools have closed and reduced morning traffic. I saw Tiffany (big boobs, scorpion tattoo on the side of her neck) she wore a white T-shirt and blue jeans. She is being managed by a black muscled wearing a white vest, guy now, the same one who used to manage Mariah. She was opposite the City gas near the Library, she offered a wonderful BBBJ for .25 and she was great at it.

Keep it safe guys

LynnMan

BostonBread
06-24-07, 11:09
My little brain took over and I went for a late ride last night...nada, zippo, zilch at around 1:30am. A fair amount of LE so I guess they are making a huge difference on the streets.

Mass Hog
06-27-07, 18:53
Took a cruise the length of Elmwood around 2 this afternoon. I figured with the high temps there would be some skin out there to be seen. Nothing, not a glimpse.

Bearxxx
06-29-07, 10:26
I was trying to find DT Spa and was a little lost over behind by the court house I saw a WSW she was realy cracked out. Saw her again on Orange and she was making eye contact with the cars. I found Custom House Street and parked. There she was again and asked me if I had any money and I said how much she wanted. 50. I'm not even sure for what she was gross thin but gross and dirty. I said I'm all set and started to walk away she sais how about. 30. I told her no thanks. I was more intesested in DT Spa. She was wearing jogging shorts and a white tee shirt.

DaddysLookin
06-30-07, 10:57
Just in from the South Side spin.

Saw nothing early morn and again at 9ish. Turned and completed my errand, turned up Broad and saw two knock outs at the corner of Broad at Blackstone (Friendship). A gorgeous BSW and equally attractive WSW. The W one really caught my eye. Had a blond pony tail, 25yo, eye makeup, tall, slender, made up and, as said, quite the looker. She was talking with a perspective trucker (perhaps just dropped her off? ) I made the circle down Friendship and came up for a second pass, and both were gone. They really looked out of place and over made up for 9:45. It kinda made me wonder. Also saw State LEO circling about. Perhaps working some sort of detail, or more likely, simply horny looking for a SW without gag reflex.

Apart from this, nada on elmwd, potter, broad, and an assortment of side streets.

If anyone knows the Blond, and more importantly, her digits, I would be most interested, most interested indeed.

Rixy1
07-01-07, 10:48
The blonde was working hesser fri nite, she had a funky black hat on, state police had two cars pulled over on side street off hesser

I found old regular tammy on elm, gave tammy 2 new. 10's she asked how much is this?

I told her they were the new .20 bills.

Needless to say to really went to town on me.
Look, guys--these women are in business. They do that for work and they get paid for it what is agreed upon just like most of us. Sure, they try to get higher payments from us (don't we try to get our bosses to pay us more especially for extra work?). A few really bad ones rip us off in other ways. But there are some gems out there who we need. There are always guys on this Board reminding us to keep the prices down. Well, folks, I'm reminding us to pay what we agree to pay. If you pay more, you should get more, and sometimes I do that. But I never cheat them, because you or I will eventually pay for that.
So, LE is now stalking Messer? Recently Academy was flooded with those donut-holes. Could it be that when we write about increased activity on a particular street on this Board they read it and follow our lead, or do they know before we do? By the way, one SW told me Academy has been a favorite site for many years. How come none of us knew that before recently?
Be well, gents.

Gansett
07-01-07, 12:22
Racheal was on Bucklin around 8 pm or so last night. Smiled,waved and started over towards me and I waved her off. We don't click and I'll leave it at that as she reads the forum. Curly dark haired wsw 40ish+ trying to look -30ish with black cycling pants by the library. Obviously whacked on something. On Delaine a short kinda chunky wsw with black hair in a pony tail that I knew quite while ago. Passed on her too. I must be getting too picky.

Over to the new spot le doesn't know about, Academy. Tall, and I mean tall bsw walking with a kid, smiled,waved, gave me a "wait a minute". Came back a minute later without the kid, this girl is TALL. Wearing a pair of daisy duke like shorts and she has a set of legs! Oh boy does she have legs. Did I mention she has a set of legs?

Told me she's 5'11", not a pro but goes out to make extra. A wonderful bbbjcim overlooking the bay, .20, didn't ask for a tip either. Not a bad chest either, I forgot her name but if you see her you'll know by the legs.

Hey pz, Hesser,Messer so what, like you've never mispelled in a post? Don't bother to answer, I'm sure you'll answer no you haven't. At least CM posts of his achivements.

I have to agree with Rixy. Yes they'll lie,cheat and try to steal from us,,that's all part of this game. We're better than that.......I hope. Once leah hopped out and left her donation on the dash. Saw her a couple of days later and gave it to her and got a freebie! I think CM's deal was for 20so he didn't short change her.

DaddysLookin
07-01-07, 13:28
Over to the new spot le doesn't know about, Academy. Tall, and I mean tall bsw walking with a kid, smiled,waved, gave me a "wait a minute". Came back a minute later without the kid, this girl is TALL. Wearing a pair of daisy duke like shorts and she has a set of legs! Oh boy does she have legs. Did I mention she has a set of legs?

Told me she's 5'11", not a pro but goes out to make extra. A wonderful bbbjcim overlooking the bay, .20, didn't ask for a tip either. Not a bad chest either, I forgot her name but if you see her you'll know by the legs.Ask gansett, he knows.

Last night, I saw the same chick on aca walking with the same kid (thought there were a couple of kids? ). I passed it because I saw the kids. She seemed overdressed to be with kids. Gansett knew better. I thought she was hot looking as well. I won't make that mistake again! Does she offer FS?

Gansett
07-01-07, 18:41
I didn't ask, she didn't tell regarding fs. I'm sure just about anything is available.

Bubba261
07-01-07, 21:34
Is that your report for June?

LOL, you are one funny guy.

Gets his post count up though, doesn't it? Haha

Phat Bastard
07-01-07, 22:20
The blonde was working hesser fri nite, she had a funky black hat on, state police had two cars pulled over on side street off hesser

I found old regular tammy on elm, gave tammy 2 new. 10's she asked how much is this?

I told her they were the new .20 bills.

Needless to say to really went to town on me.

So you're saying that she can't tell the number 10 from the number 20?

PsyberZombie
07-01-07, 22:48
Hey pz, Hesser,Messer so what, like you've never mispelled in a post? Don't bother to answer, I'm sure you'll answer no you haven't. At least CM posts of his achivements.

Yeah , but he mis·spelled it TWICE

... and the 'H' key isn't right next to the 'M' key , so it obviously wasn't just a typo

Is that your report for June?

LOL, you are one funny guy.

I hate to be one to break the news to you , big guy

... but it's JULY now

Bubba261
07-01-07, 23:11
I hate to be one to break the news to you , big guy

... but it's JULY now

Thanks for the calendar review....when was the last time anyone saw a post of substance from Psycho Zombie?

Gansett
07-02-07, 08:13
Before we get a gentle reminder from Jackson regarding the purpose of this forum, that being the finding of women, I'd like to suggest we get back on track. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy a casual converstion about our activities but posts correcting spelling, posts brought back from a year or two ago with a "I told you so" don't have a place here.

pz, get back on track, tell us all about your recent famed conquests. Don't feel like you have to correct us as to spelling , post quotes from the FBI book on prostitution or PRojo.

Unless I'm in the backseat watching I don't feel qualified to be critical of a fellow monger.

btw, for those so inclined there is a *ignore* button, which I plan on using.

PsyberZombie
07-02-07, 08:56
Before we get a gentle reminder from Jackson regarding the purpose of this forum, that being the finding of women, I'd like to suggest we get back on track. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy a casual converstion about our activities but posts correcting spelling, posts brought back from a year or two ago with a "I told you so" don't have a place here.

:confused: . . . . Don't they ??

First , you guys have no problem blowing off out·of·towners with simple questions =>

I'll try to make this as clear as possible RTFF RTFF RTFF RTFF RTFF RTFF RTFF RTFF RTFF RTFF RTFF RTFF RTFF RTFF RTFF RTFF RTFF RTFF RTFF RTFF RTFF RTFF

So how are the people who RTFF going to get any useful info from here if ,
fer ex , names of streets are repeatedly & consistently mis·spelled ??

Now then ... let's back to those "I picked up a chick on Elmwood and
she gave me a .2 BBBJ" Posts that we all know and lo♥e :D

Rixy1
07-03-07, 23:15
I've been off the board for about a month and nothing has changed.

So boring

Thanks for your fascinating contribution.

Bubba261
07-03-07, 23:31
:confused: . . . . Don't they ??

First , you guys have no problem blowing off out·of·towners with simple questions =>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ri Designer

I'll try to make this as clear as possible RTFF RTFF RTFF RTFF RTFF RTFF RTFF RTFF RTFF RTFF RTFF RTFF RTFF RTFF RTFF RTFF RTFF RTFF RTFF RTFF RTFF RTFF

Hmmm, that wasn't a question now, was it?

So how are the people who RTFF going to get any useful info from here if ,
fer ex , names of streets are repeatedly & consistently mis·spelled ??

Now then ... let's back to those "I picked up a chick on Elmwood and
she gave me a .2 BBBJ" Posts that we all know and lo♥e :D

Better than your usual repost of 2 years ago - the shelf life of service providers and hot neighborhoods here is quite short - the chances that a 2-year old post has accurate information are slim and none.

Member #3933
07-04-07, 01:11
I did a Providence tour Sunday afternoon, near Messer picked up a young WSW with wild red hair, nice shape, wearing a coat on a hot day. She gave the name Brittany. On the way to my spot, she rambled on about details of her personal life which clearly sucks. After we got parked she proceeded to slowly apply lipstick in the mirror, while rambling on even more. Finally got started, showed some promising effort, then halted to say no CIM and rambled on as to why. Too much for me, I said "all set and thanks" and dropped her off. A depressing experience.

LynnMan
07-04-07, 14:00
HC, sad to hear about your experience with this girl. She has been posted about in 'General reports' part of the forum. I saw her today on Union st bridge (going over rt 10). Today she wore a denim short and a blue sleeve-less top. She has red hair and a lot of freckles.
Over the years I have had FS from her, luckily I had read a report here about her BJ capabilities, so I went for FS. I was with her at least 3 times, and always for a 20. The down side was that she never stop talking, and at some point she started complaining about the time she was taking removing her pants( hint- FS requires you to do that) she just got really flaky, so I always avoid her now.

LM

Massman756
07-06-07, 10:02
Hows Valley St and Harris Ave On friday nights after 2am, let me know.

DaddysLookin
07-11-07, 09:06
Have really seen nada at nite as of late and have opted for early morning mongering. Last 4 days have mongered between 5 and 7 or 8. Have always started the day with a nice iced coffee at Nicky D's on Elmwood and taken it from there.

All 4 days have seen action on Elmwd and its been quite interesting. It seems that LEO has opted for a new game. If you spot a beat up mess of a SW, they are alone and avail with looks galore, if they are younger and attractive, LEO is parked, coffee in hand , like 50 feet away. This has really been a consistent observation. Have seen a few SW's, nothing I would pick up on Elmwd. Anything descent has been in LEO's shadow.

Other areas: Brd, Messer, and environs, Crnstn, O'ville, valley, Acdmy, all have been deader than dead and no early morning LEO presence either.

I don't know where they have been hanging as of late, but the usual haunts are just wasting gas. If I am missing smthng here, be sure to let me know. Also have noted a general forum dearth of reports, perhaps, there is nothing to talk about? If there are any tips to better fishing, I am all ears. The CL chicks are all trending up, now to the $$$ zone, which is totally ridiculous, and anything at an AMP of note is trending like $$ or so. Inflation is a *****, but this is all way above what I read is avail out there.

Wish I had better items to discuss.

Hunglatinman
07-11-07, 09:28
I drove around soe coomon areas yesterday and did not seem to spot any SW. Eventually I went near messer and saw the WS, brittaney, I have seen some info on her. Anyway, I decided to give her a chance, FS really bad, only .20, would nor recomend her to anyone. I would not repeat either.

Gansett
07-11-07, 09:57
Was out by the dive shop on elmwood yesterday afternoon. Soon as she got in I realized a mistake, she stank like she hadn't had a shower in weeks. Her clothes, jeans and black half top were filthy. Her breath would knock a buzzard off a shit wagon. Wanted 10 bucks to get out, after reconsidering she took a cigarette and left.
BSW by the library. When I say big I don't mean fat, maybe 5'9-10" and very well proportioned. Jeans and tight red top.These girls must have transporter devices, like on Star Trek, she wasn't out of my sight 30 seconds as I turned around and she was <gone>.
Looks like the "heat", and I mean the high temps, have dried up the streets during the daytime.

RH Treller
07-11-07, 10:36
Academy and Messer both seem dried up.

Bumped into an attractive WSW, "Pamela" on Union about 1:30 am Wednesday morning. Pretty good bj, but no CIM. Pleasant enough person.

P Austin
07-11-07, 10:56
Hows Valley St and Harris Ave On friday nights after 2am, let me know.You just have to laugh at that, how about burning some gas and then letting us know what is out there after 2am.

On a side note all mongers will know that City Gas is hit or miss lately during the daytime hours. Cranston Street has been dead as of late also.

Peace.

Lexus
07-11-07, 14:10
Burned some gas Monday about 2 pm 3 pm elm had one she was whereing very short shorts hanging with the bros at the bus stop across from I think city gas. And one where there puting the new condos walking steel plate to the package store on the corner also walking with bro. Paying more attion to him then the people driving by.

Bubba261
07-11-07, 18:55
Hows Valley St and Harris Ave On friday nights after 2am, let me know.

I'll let you know Saturday. I normally cruise in MA on Thursday afternoons, but just for you I'll change my routine, state, day, and time. Deal?

LynnMan
07-12-07, 08:37
Hi mongers,

This Forum is all about sharing info, that is streets/area service and cost whenever possible. Anyway action in Providence is down compared to other times, also there are a lot of dudes pretending to be SWS out there, especially after dark, so watch out for them. A good way is by lowering the window just a slot, then say HI and ask how they are doing, if the voice does not measure up, then you know it might be a guy.

Morning action has moved to earlier hours 4am onwards. I have been on Elmwood at this time, and sometimes by 6am, there is nothing. Also I try the side streets, or what you can call entry points to the main SW zone eg Bucklin, Parkis, or Lenox Elmwood junction. By the way I saw Leah yesterday on Elmwood around 7pm, and she looked great with those fake knockers.

Messer usually has a few to offer, but I noticed that on Academy there is always LE on bikes and cars every late afternoon till evening. Another thing I don't like about Academy, most of its side streeta are dead ends, so it's hard to stay out of the cops view.

I hooked up wit Tiffany over the weekend for spectacular BBBJ, and she was on Elwood around City Gas. Another great BBBJ provider is Tisha , a WSW with brown hair, bad teeth always walks with a short white dude, never stays at one spot for too long. She sometimes wears denim shorts and white T-shirt.

That's it for now,
Keep it safe

LM

Tim Sky
07-12-07, 16:17
Did a loop around that area last night from Midnight to 1 and checked out Broadway (RT 1). Picked up a decent looking spinner last Sunday for a. 3 dollar BBBJCIM. Near the Church area.

Did the Dexter/ Broad Street Loop and saw a couple of girls working but LEO's were everywhere. 1 unmarked, 3 CF regulars and a Statey nailed some high school rats out cruising. I had 1 WSW in my sights and she saw me but LEO's were just too crazy so I bailed. Ther's action out there, you just need to be heads up.

CM- Damn, enuff with the comics already. You working for Steak & Cheese and Consuption Junction now? Dang, I should post 50 comics a week to get my posting numbers into Senior Monger status.

TS

Happy4u
07-13-07, 18:54
I was out and about today and saw nothing at all. Where are the ladies during the afternoon? Besides no girls there was barely any le out?

Admin
07-14-07, 01:03
Gentlemen,

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding Women for Sex.

Let's get back to the subject.

Thank You,

Jackson

Rixy1
07-15-07, 09:13
There are still plenty of SWs out there if you are persistent and observant.
It was easy to find Angela again on Academy yesterday--27 WSW. She has that classic Italian movie actress look with the cascading dark curls, make up, fresh lipstick, dressed up, and lots of "attitude" which turns some guys like me on rather than off, and compensates for the (thus far) mediocre BJs (CIM with a .1 tip). I did see two other WSWs near that area also. Some of the occasional shortage of SWs is random, as was discussed on this Board last year.
Oh, and newbies: learn from the SWs what UCLE and detectives look like out there. I ask a lot and get good advice from them.

PsyberZombie
07-15-07, 09:19
Oh, and newbies: learn from the SWs what UCLE and detectives look like out there. I ask a lot and get good advice from them.

Excellent advice , R·1

.... and here's some more from another fellow Rhodent

For your own saftey.

Please no DATY with any SW

Remember they will take 20 for BBBJ

Just because they ask for 40 for you to offer 30, just say it's just before payday, funds are low all you have is 20, or 22, that always gets them when you offer 22, or 23, they believe it's your last dime.

Hide your money, only carry what you are going to spend.

Or want to get robbed.

You will get robbed it's part of the game, some will take the money and dash out. Don't take it personal, all part of the game.

If she ask for the radio loud, she is going to rob you, background noise, hides her noise going through your pockets.

They can only get what you offer I never had one say, your offer is to low I refuse. I general don't do it for this price but.

Ausse Salt
07-16-07, 01:02
G'day Psyber Zomber,

Hee Hee! Bonzer crackerjack pitcher of that bouncing nipper you posted-up there, mate. Surely look like she ate a whole patchell 'o those "jumpin' beans" that the mexican blokes put into their chillis & stews.
She gonna poke-out her good eye if she keep-on like that!

Watch yer back-shoulder with the police-cobbers, mates.

#### Salty from WV

Sf Bostonrs
07-17-07, 00:22
Excellent advice , R·1

.... and here's some more from another fellow RhodentIn what way is Common Man a rodent?

VictoryRecord
07-17-07, 12:52
In what way is Common Man a rodent?I believe he was trying to imply "Rhode-ent", as in Rhode Island Resident. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Gansett
07-18-07, 08:34
It's pz's way. Doesn't have to make sense. Same as his way of strange spelling, such as inner ~ resting, where the ~ is supposed to be a dot. Or the little square he adds at the end of a sentence. Or the cute little hearts when he speaks of his ATF which he ususally types in bold print. To me it borders on Chat Room style which Jackson has asked us to refrain from but it's up to Jackson to correct him.

As for Rhodent, personally I don't care to be affiliated with a rat but again it's pz's way. Stay tuned, we're about due for another episode of the Rhody Ripper or another chapter from the FBI's book on prositution.

On to the important stuff, Dusty was out and about by city gas around 2 acting wacky. Spoke with Jackie in walgreens pl. Nice looking wsw, jeans, one of them off the shoulder striped tops, light brown hair. I've never seen her before, wanted 40 + tip and wouldn't budge. Told her it was nice to meet her and left.

Bubba261
07-18-07, 18:50
Stay tuned, we're about due for another episode of the Rhody Ripper or another chapter from the FBI's book on prositution.

Due? Check the Strip Club section!!

PsyberZombie
07-19-07, 08:18
While I personally would have No Pra·blem with this Board turning into "All P·Z All The Time" ,
I'm sure that Jackson would object

So could we please get back to the subject of SWs in La·Prov ??

Oh , and for all my detractors , please allow me to FLAME you all at once =►

Sf Bostonrs
07-19-07, 17:41
I believe he was trying to imply "Rhode-ent", as in Rhode Island Resident. Correct me if I'm wrong.Thanks,

Anyway, on the way to the Desire 4th anniversary bash, saw 2 H's by the hospital, a 7 and a 5. Wasn't sure if they were working/walking or not, too many eyes around to try to find out. This was around 4PM.

Member #5805
07-19-07, 18:16
What happened PZ no link to an old post. Well I guess you did in a way thanks to BIG RED50's picture You should have just linked the URL instead of copying the picture! http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=545759&postcount=2832

PsyberZombie
07-20-07, 09:05
For your own saftey.

Please no DATY with any SW

Good advice , C·M

There's only *one* safe kind of 'Muff Diving' , illustrated below ....

Gansett
07-20-07, 10:02
Another C & P'd post by pz that offers no new info.

By his own admission:

CL "Only been with a cl girl once,,,,,, worst mongering experience.
AMP " My one and only AMP experience back in '02"
SW "I have a policy of not sharing info,,"
( I can't remember the last time pz posted about a sw pickup, other than his beloved Joe ell, can any of you?)

The above taken from Guest123's post of 7/16 in Escort Reports and so far no reaction from pz.

He also states in the link:"
I've given out digits at least 50 times ; most guys don't bother even saying Thanks ; and NEVER — NOT ONCE — have I ever gotten a set of working digits from another member here.
NOW do you see why I don't hand out personal data any more ??"

Now comes the big question, if he doesn't frequent CL or AMPs and doesn't share info, which by the way in the intent of this board, why does he continue to post??

Given out digits 50 times and got nothing in return?? Maybe they're trying to tell you something pz.

Sore Thumb
07-20-07, 10:50
I happened to be visiting little Rhody from MA again today and coincidentally found myself on Elmwood. After 20 min or so I spotted a WSW in the AZ area on a side street. She was pretty tall with short khaki shorts on and a backless shirt with no bra and some kinda droopy a's. Nice aqua colored eyes were probably the only thing above average on the face and I'the put her around 30 but who knows with these girls and the things that age them? I didn't get a name. I made a few trips around the neighborhood and thought she was being scooped by some guys in a work truck (gangbang? ) and then a black dude on a bicycle. Eventually she made her way to my car and got in. First things first, am I a cop? Nope definitely not, are you. She did a crotch grab which isn't so convincing, so I did an under the shirt tit grope to make myself feel better. She told me she needed liquor and I said that's fine but I only had. 2 on me and she agreed that would be enough although we didn't discuss for what. We found an open lq at about 815 (who knew they were open so early in RI? ) and she left her cell with me while she went in, presumably to assure me that she wouldn't take off on me with my. 2, which she didn't. She came back with a 5th or so of Vodka and we started on her way. She inquired to why I came down from MA and I told her I had heard this was the place to find fun girls, no mention of this site. Part of my learning experiences here is that I don't have any spots and I am clueless about the area so I have to rely on the girl to pick a place. We ended up on the street with a place called Pulse, which I think is a nightclub. We pulled over and I took off my seatbelt, my pants were already unzipped and unbuttoned, but my short was loosely covering everything so I wouldn't be exposed to the wrong type of people. I sat there and then looked over, expecting her to take out my wang and start some action (like my first and only ever Debbie did) and then she started getting weird. She asked me again if I was a cop and she sounded like she believed I was. Bare in mind I am in a mid 90s cheapo import car with MA plates and even offered to show her my MA ID, but she didn't seem convinced, maybe I look like a cop, I dunno. I was hoping she would do something but she didn't and was asking me if I was going to do something. I guess maybe if she was super hot or didn't have a big sore/gash on the inside of her right calf staring at me when I went to check out her legs I may have been a bit more aggressive, but at this point I didn't even care so I told her I would just drop her off somewhere. She seemed amazed by the fact that I just wanted to bring her back to the main rd and let her go with my whopping. 2, but I really did. On her way she was asking me if she was going to get busted when she got out, even though we never discussed any acts at all so technically all I did was give her. 2 and she went and got some Vodka and kept the change. Before she got out I asked her what her issue was as she still seemed hesitant to get out but she just was kind of bugging out so I went on my way back to MA to get to work.

If anyone has any tips or any idea if I violated some type of protocol I guess I would appreciate it. I think if anything when I find myself in RI again I might hold out for a better looking girl and try to be more assertive.

Joey Stock
07-21-07, 23:07
Was there yesterday looking for Stephanie and Elizabeth, both WSW, both awesome, mostly are NQBS/NQNS combo, most they keep, a little goes out window, but they catch all first, very good both of them.

Anyways, saw a BSW (I think), like a 9, 9 1/2, looked a few times at me, but next few times when I swung around she didn't look, looked away, had the cell on, she pretended to be talking, anyone have one like this around that area, she was turning onto Chalkstone, so in that area, I've seen her maybe one other time, tough to tell, first few looks I got gave me impression, next few nothing, so not sure.

Any other good streets, those two are usually dry, as is valley, can't find much last week or two, anyone have the two above, or this one that I'm not sure is one or not?

Thanks.

Newbie here but no out there! : o)

Gansett
07-22-07, 11:40
I very rarely cruise at night, especially at 2 am. But last night I found myself starting my run of elmwood, bucklin, cranston and O-ville @ 2 am and I saw more sw'ers then I did @ 2 pm! But I also saw a ton of marked le too, no telling how many uc's were around.
My hat is off to you guys who cruise those hours, to damn nerve racking for me. Someone scooped a sweetie from me. She was sitting on the steps of the school on bucklin, little blonde, short hair, kinda chubby, denim skirt or shorts, white top.
I was going to hang around but noticed the same le car 3 times, if I saw him, he saw me so it was time to head for the barn,,,

Well Hung
07-22-07, 15:01
Observed 1 bsw and 1 wsw working this morning at 9:30. Both scooped up quickly. Will try later.

LynnMan
07-23-07, 12:51
Hi mongers,
I was out around 10am outside City Gas, I noticed this WSW with short blond hair and great body. It turned aout to be Jessica, I posted about her in General reports last week. We did FS, and she was very satisfying, from talking to her and what I know, she has been on the streets less than a month.

She says that a monger suggested that she go to Cheaters to strip and do dates there, so get her at street prices when she is available. She started with a slow BBBJ and then proceeded to energetic FS, well worth the .4 she asked for. My Providence rates are .2 BBBJ and ten more for FS, but this girl is clean, cute even in non-SW terma and well worth the price.

That's it for now, keep it safe guys

LM

LynnMan
07-23-07, 12:58
I very rarely cruise at night, especially at 2 am. But last night I found myself starting my run of elmwood, bucklin, cranston and O-ville @ 2 am and I saw more sw'ers then I did @ 2 pm! But I also saw a ton of marked le too, no telling how many uc's were around.
My hat is off to you guys who cruise those hours, to damn nerve racking for me. Someone scooped a sweetie from me. She was sitting on the steps of the school on bucklin, little blonde, short hair, kinda chubby, denim skirt or shorts, white top.
I was going to hang around but noticed the same le car 3 times, if I saw him, he saw me so it was time to head for the barn,,,

A good thing about being out at that time, is that no regular girls are out, so all the women you see are most likely SWS. You need to be quick about picking them up though, because the mongers cruising between mid-night and 6 am are very quick, also its quicker to turn around than day time.

Use caution because lots of TVS and ugly/ toothless SWS are on the streets in plenty, I always say a few words to a potential date when they come to my passanger side window, if they don't answer, or their voice is deep then I move on without unlocking the door, also I try and pick up from a side street, since LE is present, but for the most part its not too hard to avoid marked LE.

Another note for late night action, is that although the numbers of SWS is high, the quality remains low or questionable.

LM

DaddysLookin
07-25-07, 10:24
Just got in from a spin through the usual haunts and ended up (as is my personal custom) at Micky the's for an iced coffee for the drive back to Cranston.

As is usually the case, the drive through at 8:45am is backed up, but it allowed for one of the best shows I have ever seen without a cover charge.

There you have it, a black "pimp" with his treasured three SW's (if you wanna call them that). He has the three of them against the brick wall at Micky the's yelling at them (as the drivers, including myself sitting in traffic at the drive through taking the whole scene in). Truly, an ONLY IN PVD scene. I open the window (gotta have the audio with the visual). He is yelling that they are useless and lazy (the three of them kinda look like the three stoges in drag, a few teeth left between three mouths. You get the picture). They were arguing that LE has been a be**ch and that they are having trouble getting dates (I cannot understand why). At this point, I placed my order and went home.

Only point is this, sometimes the street is a great place for a little comic relief. NADA worth picking up, but, continue to scan for Ms. Jessica.

While discussing comic relief, last night on E-wood saw a TV with one boob going left the other right. Really passable!

DaddysLookin
07-26-07, 08:35
Was "up" early and made a spin, a 1.5 hr spin this time with my McDonald's Iced coffee (have to spell it out as it gets edited improperly).

Did e-wood for like 50 mins, back and forth, LEO was absent. Saw one pro (BSW, gold flashy dress and shoulder length dyed hair). Passed her. It was a little tough around 7 as many women are waiting for buses. Saw two who looked better (HSW???). They both got in the bus though, and one got out 2 stops later? Anyway, after a while, it dried up and I did Bucklin, Crstn, O-ville, Rising Sun and up to Acadmy. On Academy, thought I saw two (looked very, very young though, barely 18 or under). Observed for a time and decided it looked weird, so passed.

Finished the iced coffee and went home to work on the veal cacciatore for later.

Hard to tell walkers from workers.

Gansett
07-26-07, 15:22
Yesterday afternoon, Patti was out, waiting for a big spender (pz?), found Angela, very italian looking, stretch marks everywhere I later found. Used Common Man's approach, only had 17 bucks "availible". She went for it, not the best, not the worst, I came home with one less nut KWIM?

Joey Stock
07-26-07, 21:58
Daddy,

Regarding Academy and the ones you think are under 18. Stephanie, a petite blonde might fall under that category, if she has a cell phone and is pretending to talk on it, pull up, call her name, and if it's her be assured she's over 18 and will give you an awesome BBBJ.

At 7 am shouldn't be many that young awaiting buses when school is out, but could be heading to beach, work, who knows.

Surely better to be safer then sorry.

Joey Stock
07-26-07, 22:00
Bugged out of Kyla the escort, finally answered her phone, rules galour, sounded like I'the have that egg time once walked in door! Lmao

Went to City Gas, was provided directions, Jess and others not around, about 6:30 pm, valley, academy, atwells, etc. Possibly a new WSW up at the corner store, waved to me, corner of manton and glenbridge.

Swung around, she was gone. Nothing else out except scarface, nobody has told me the deal there, so no idea, can't pull myself over to go for it, nice body though, but that burn/scar spooks me!

Anyways, a straight wiff for me tonight.

I understand that guy (in escorts) not wanting to share until seeing someone around for a while, I guess that's alright. I just found this place because of RI Monthly, with I knew about it as long as it's been around, been out there years myself, will match wits with anyone on the academy, atwells, valley, manton area, might not know all the SW, but many of them for sure. Will post in SW section also, as this is mainly about it.

Later.

P.S. Anyone wanting WSW Stephanie's digits just let me know, even though I have only a few posts, I'll still share.

Later

LynnMan
07-27-07, 11:38
Hi mongers,

I was out this morning and I hooked up with Sarah a plump WSW. She was near the library walking with two black dudes along Elmwood ave, and she wore a gray T-sirt blue jeans. She is about 140lbs, raven black hair (she is Portuguese) and some of you may remember her walsking Manton ave Dunkin Donuts circa 2003-2004, she was close friend to the two SW sisters Kelly and Christine, for those who knew them.

This Sarah is not to be confused with the slim tall blonde hair (now in Warwick) Sarah. We went to a secluded spot for BBBJ and FS. No prices were discussed coz she remembered me, but I gave her .4 for great service and attitude. She also remembered how I mostly used to give her .2 back in '03.

Sarah is s great girl in terms of attitude and service. We had not even discussed what was on the menu when we got to the spot, I just asked her to remove her top, and the both the T-shirt and bra came off. She then asked waht I want next, totally dedicated to please.

She has size D melons and looks great despite some fat around her belly. She then gave an extra smooth BBBJ, and follwed my instructions and her instinct. In a way this experience reminded me of how the cruising scene was 3-4 yrs ago. The grils were plenty, and for most of my experience great providers. Check her out on Elmwood cruise.

Keep it safe guys

LM

Mprov2
07-28-07, 12:27
You mentioned a Sarah in Warwick. A SW? Any general info you could provede / general location?

BostonBread
07-28-07, 13:51
Met this somewhat similar looking WSW to Jessica but slightly different. Was not nice, would consider her an angry alcoholic. Definitely avoid as the bait and switch was put on with her initial of "I get $", I replied .4, she agreed. Things changed on what was the agreement. Thus attitude a 3, looks a 6, service a 2.

DaddysLookin
07-28-07, 15:42
With a DD iced tea in hand, did the run. Complete waste of time.

Tell me, isn't the 1st of the month right around the freaking corner?

Where the hell are they hiding?

Only possible sighting:

Leaning against Citizen's bank on Westminster (in the shadow of Central), a maybe HSW with bag in hand. Got the look, but, more of a blank stare. Heat?

Looked very ethnic, but attractive.

Member #3933
07-28-07, 18:59
With a DD iced tea in hand, did the run. Complete waste of time.

.....I can tell you that the A/see would be on in the Sportsman Inn and that there would be 2 maybe 3 young ladies sitting alone at the bar, who would be 9-10s on the SW scale, all eager to take a fella downstairs for under $100. You gotta be a little flexible. Similar situation at Cheaters.

Rixy1
07-29-07, 09:48
I find that daytime on weekends it tends to be hard to find SWs in the areas where the locals are out shopping, kids around, etc., and sometimes Uncle Leo has just done his tours and so it takes an hour or so for our friends to get back out there. Like, yesterday coming back to Prov from Johnston on Hartford Ave. not looking for SWs, I saw two decent WSWs walking towards O-ville, and one of them I met Tuesday evening on Atwells for a decent bbbjcim for .2 +tip, forgot her name. So, you just have to keep looking and get back out there later if it seems quiet at first. And, even the hardiest of them usually avoid the extremes of weather.

LynnMan
07-31-07, 22:32
Hi mongers,

I had a re-union with Elizabeth that I posted about few weeks ago. She was dressed in camouflage pants and a pink top. We went to a secluded spot for a satisfying BBBJCIMWS with a great finish.

Keep it safe guys.

LynnMan

Well Hung
08-03-07, 07:53
has been jumpin' the past few mornings before 7:30 am. No less than 4 pretty good looking girls available all wsw or hsw's. Too bad I had to be on the way to work.

DaddysLookin
08-03-07, 09:40
Have not posted much as I am still having difficulty in aligning the stars, the moon and the plants. Street mongering has proven to be a lot harder work than I had initially thought. A new found respect for some of the Seniors on this thread has been achieved at my end.

There are very few certainties out there, but there is one I have discovered pretty much for sure.

THE rest home for tired, bewildered, toothless, beat on, beat up and haggard SW's has got to be E-wood Ave. Hands down, THE lowest quality of human remains appears to be available there, and appears to have some takers, morning, noon and night. The only time I have not mongered there is 3rd shift, as I follow the age old adage: Nothing Good happens after midnight and LEO is out of fresh donuts, so out of boredom, they have to fins something to do. This is cool, as long as its not me.

I see a lot of familiar faces out there, among the women folk that is, and very few seem to be giving the look, even on my 3rd or 4th pass. I presume they are not players. I have not even seen a cat on Messer in like forever. ; )-ville has been quiet as well.

It seems the only place showing promise in PVD has got to be the Aca-Rising Sun area. I have been looking a little later there, like 8-10 am. I now see from the Well Hung's report that I have to get there a bit earlier.

While I am not willing to throw in the towel as of yet, it has been hard work looking, and CL and the AMPs have proven to be target rich environments for those who look, but that is always the same story, $$ to play. Period.

I did report on an escort service way back at $. 75, buy 3 and get one free in a month. With gas heading upward back again to the $3. 50 to 4 range by the Fall, perhaps it bears another glance.

BTW, have yet to find Jessica out there and with few reports, presume her to be, by now, among the numeros street MIA's.

Happy4u
08-03-07, 09:47
Was out on Elmwood this morning for a drive to the drugstore. Saw A few girls out but one cought my eye,cute looking young white girl thing across the street from hess. Had on a short demin skirt with a white t-shirt top. By the time I turned around she was gone, so they are out there.

Joey Stock
08-03-07, 15:13
Dude, both WSW's who I have previously mentioned are out regularly, morning and early evening, then Liz around midnight to end the night out.

Atwells up from Valley to Mt. Pleas, Academy, not past church.

Do the swing, take a right at the church, a right on harold, a right on valley, you might even catch a stray while getting back to valley/atwells to start the run again.

24-hr DD on Atwells down by fire station, can always "be looking for it" if stopped
by uncle LEO.

Gansett
08-04-07, 11:39
Was out on Elmwood this morning for a drive to the drugstore. Saw A few girls out but one cought my eye,cute looking young white girl thing across the street from hess. Had on a short demin skirt with a white t-shirt top. By the time I turned around she was gone, so they are out there.

Did she have short dirty blonde or very light brown hair? I said she was "chubby" in my post last week, #65, maybe she's new and not on the crack ho diet yet that we're so accustomed too. She was on the steps of the school on bucklin at 2 am. can't wait to get back,,

Happy4u
08-04-07, 18:37
Did she have short dirty blonde or very light brown hair? I said she was "chubby" in my post last week, #65, maybe she's new and not on the crack ho diet yet that we're so accustomed too. She was on the steps of the school on bucklin at 2 am. can't wait to get back,,Yes I believe so,I just got a quick look but she looked healthy.

Joey Stock
08-05-07, 10:45
What an interesting afternoon, been a while since I took the tour. Missed a few spots mentioned here, will hit them a later day.

Started looking on Reservoir near the fire station, at the light heading into Prov. , once found one over there who was awesome, never saw her again.

Down to Elmwood, on left was a car place at light where you get off reservoir onto elmwood, saw a fugly WSW, couldn't do it, kept moving. Didn't see another until City Gas, no Jess, but a 1/2 way decent one, huge boobs, but figured it was early and just starting, 2:30 pm, would keep moving. All the way to dean, past uncle leo's home, all the way to valley. On valley on right near car place, WSW, about a 5, face was familiar, swung around for another look, gone, like magic! Down to Delaine over to manton, up manton, near anthonys saw a hsw, decent, but hadn't hit my two favorite streets for my two favorites, choose to keep going, made mental note. Up to atwells, swung around, on left gas station since I'm now heading down atwells one was on phone, another hsw, another mental note. Unbelievable at this time of day I'm thinking. Down atwells, on right, church, a WSW, one I hadn't seen, after store that the oldies hear would remember as the old "Carl and Daves! ", sitting, nice set, jeans, big boobs, got the look, for sure she was one, wanted to see face better, swung around so she would be on my left, decent looker, swung up to spin around for the scoop, gone, unbelievable. Down to academy, near kepler was one, another near health, one near health a hot hsw, dark, a little mean looking though, mental note and kept going, hoping for steph or liz. Down to regent, harold, valley again, up atwells, all the way, at gas station where it turns to manton, BSW in white shorts and top, dynamite body, on phone. Went into store, came out, talked on foot, key it you read uncle's bible, Christine, awesome, took it all, none left, NS, WS, awesome, would recommend.

Rixy1
08-05-07, 22:00
Christine, awesome, took it all, none left, NS, WS, awesome, would recommend.

Yes, she's awesome. I had one date starting near there about 6 months ago and have been looking for her ever since. and that's comparing her to all the rest I know. She gave me digits which didn't work. Blondie (not to be seen lately) told me Christine's boyfriend (a real one) is jealous of her work, kept messing with her phone messages, so forget digits. Very pretty, really bright, amazing talent, strongly seductive. Lucky find.

RH Treller
08-06-07, 10:41
Found Michelle, blonde wsw on Chalkstone near Smith. Sunday night about midnight. Nice body, clean. OK bj for .25. She gave me digits which I lost but I might try her again.

Sore Thumb
08-06-07, 12:13
I went out scouting today, i.e. broke and with time to kill. I did the E/W, Valley, Atwells, Academy thing between 11a-12p and came back with some visual proof. Maybe one of you gents can identify these ladies and I can put a face with a performance review.

The first was on Delaine and judging solely on the muscle tone she had I would have picked her up if I wasn't brokeski.

The second was on Academy between Health and Kepler. I think the background makes the location easy to scout. She also would have been of interest to me since she looked young, white, and in thin (but not drug thin), which suits my tastes well.

Sorry that the pic quality isn't the greatest, but these girls aren't out there saying cheese and posing when I drive by. It is more of a guerilla thing and hopefully they don't notice as the flash is off and I poke the mini cam just above the door at the last minute.

Off to work!

Joey Stock
08-06-07, 15:22
Same picture for both.

Hadn't seen the one on delaine, but I go there quickly, that road spooks me, not many reasons for me to be there, academy, atwells, I can come up with something, Delaine I go and go quick, have done a few over there of course, haven't seen this one.

Speaking of Delaine, there is that wacky blonde, ALWAYS around, anybody with the 411 on her, never did it, she's been around for years, just curious what the deal is with her. Lots of time just sitting on corner of building next to the the. The. On Manton, she's on the Delaine sideside.

Sore Thumb
08-06-07, 15:26
Apparently I don't know what the hell I am doing. Instead of posting the two cropped pics I posted the cropped and uncropped neglecting the pic of the WSW on Academy. Since the pics are already erased from everything I'll have to try to do better next time.

ILuvIt
08-06-07, 16:14
Your pics aren't that bad. I Photoshopped them, hope you didn't mind.

Joey Stock
08-06-07, 21:04
Pictures are of same girl, where's the other one not on Delaine?

Well Hung
08-07-07, 08:25
2 WSW between Academy and Valley around 7:30 am today. Looked like a mother daughter team- short blonde, early 20's and what could have been a 40ish companion On side street off Academy, tall blonde wsw with a limp was stopped and hassled by LE.

Joey Stock
08-07-07, 09:45
No problem, was hoping to see if it was Liz or Steph, looks like the one on Delaine saw you, the look on her face was priceless!

Bgdog
08-09-07, 07:19
Saw Tara yesterday out on Atwells. Never seen her in that area before, always Elmwood. Man, I had to pass. She's got something going on with her face.
Looked pretty skeevy. I know she reads theses boards, but she is going downhill
quickly. Last time I saw her was in a hotel. She was cracked out, but still good
bbbjcim.

Gansett
08-09-07, 09:07
I was in the area and decided to take a look, just a look as I'm still hurtin'. City gas, tall wsw, tight,short black skirt, rust colored top, brownish/reddish hair. I came up the side street as she was talking with a elderly black dude on the corner, she turned to me and said "are you settled?". I said something like I guess that depends on what you call settled and she walked away!! I'm losing my touch!
I went back a few minutes later, she's gone but there is a blonde with a pony tail, jeans, nice butt arguing with a young black dude by the dumpster, I go around the block & she's gone too!
Bucklin is being torn up by potters, didn't go anywhere else as I have a tough time handling rejection,,,,:)

Yesterday around noon time

Sore Thumb
08-09-07, 19:19
Went for a cruise today and came up empty, again. I think my standards may be too high and I may need to graduate to AMPs. I didn't do the whole monger-route as often recited here, but rather stuck to Elmwood & Broad. Didn't see anything on the way down E/W and at the end decided to go back up via Broad in order to see where 1021 was. I agree that the neighborhood was kind of crappy, if only they were a touch closer to that CVS it would be an ideal spot to park for a while while getting your jollies at 1021. With that being said, anything else in that area is a crap shoot and I can't see them getting much Caucasian business after dark. Maybe the monger urge is stronger than I think, but once the lights go out I'the feel much safer at Custom House (especially since I know where it is) than anywhere on Broad. I ended up making another run down and up Elmwood and right before I got to A/Z there was a WSW, probably in her 30s, walking on the right hand side as I was facing towards Roger Williams. There was an SUV coming out of the side street and I tried to let it out so I could stop and check out the SW, but the lady driving the SUV wouldn't go so I just rolled slow and got a clear "look" from the SW, and got a second to check out the goods. I decided to take a pass on her though, looked pretty tired. Not cracked-out, but more like an older mom, doubt she was ever a MILF though. Plain outfit jeans and a white top with dirty blonde hair pulled back. Maybe I'll start carrying 1's around and see how low I can get these girls to go if they aren't that appealing to me.

On that note has anyone here haggled girls down below the. 15 or so mark? I know it breaks the going rate a bit but I wonder how often these "ladies" will take something over nothing.

Joey Stock
08-09-07, 22:17
New one (to me anyways) WSW on Academy, close to Atwells end, at that little store on corner of Kepler, on phone at phone booth, blonde, thin, jean shirt, pocketbook, got the "look" for sure, swung around one more time to confirm, the "look" and wink again, went to gas station after Wisdom to spin around, by time got down there, gonzo, 4:30 pm.

What's her name?

Dlp Eng
08-10-07, 04:29
I was on Academy Tues 7:30 ish P.M. and think I met with Liz. She gave me digits, but I misplaced them. Can anyone help? This WSW was very thin,young and a small A cup. Would love to find her again.

Thanks

Gansett
08-10-07, 12:14
On that note has anyone here haggled girls down below the. 15 or so mark? I know it breaks the going rate a bit but I wonder how often these "ladies" will take something over nothing.

Yes, I recently told one I only had 17 and she took it. I also told her that while she was accepting less I didn't expect to be short changed, wanted bbbjcim w/ full roaming privledges. Wasn't the best, wasn't the worst but for 17 it was otay.:)

Dayum, I remember when they started asking for 15, he77 even when they went up to 10!!

Very rarely do I go above 25, but I have from time to time, Tara being one, Racheal another. Also if I'm provided with digits by a fellow monger I go with the flow, whatever he says are the rates, I can accept or decline but I'm not going to put him in a jackpot.

We do have to remain pro-active regarding price otherwise it'll be 5 before long.

Also, a good number are on some sort of govt assistance, welfare,food stamps, housing, etc. Add in a few bj's a day, 2 or 3 at 20, do the math you'll be surprised, they "make" a decent living but it's all spent on dope,,,,

Joey Stock
08-10-07, 21:41
Wasn't Liz if the girl gave you digits, she won't go for a phone.

She's a magnet, as soon as she's out she's gone, cars stop dead in the street!

If you meet up with whoever it was and it was a decent one, I for one would love the name and digits.

Later

P Austin
08-11-07, 08:48
I was on Academy Tues 7:30 ish P.M. and think I met with Liz. She gave me digits, but I misplaced them. Can anyone help? This WSW was very thin, young and a small A cup. Would love to find her again.

ThanksThat is because your wife found them in your pants pocket when she was doing laundry!

P Austin
08-11-07, 13:17
Sorry for the delay in the post. I was cruzing Friday morning 9:00-10: 30ish, saw Tara by Potters (no sungasses in the rain) and another WSW near Wallgreens 5'5 skinny, brown hair, pointy nose, with a denim back pak. Tara spotted me although I wasn't in the regular mongering vehicle. I do not usually do an abrupt stop or you-turn in the middle of the road. The other girl gave me the look but was gone by the time I circled around.

Peace

Rixy1
08-12-07, 00:26
I did a couple of loops in O-ville late this evening and saw several local LE and staties, some flashing, seemingly most interested in busting for drugs but they cleared the streets of SWs pretty much. Found Sonya, late 30s HSW on Valley, plain but pleasant, bbbjcim .25 OK, nice attitude, would repeat. The others out there were BSWs hanging with the homeboys, gave the looks, but I avoid the groups because LE stays close by.

DaddysLookin
08-12-07, 06:57
I did a couple of loops in O-ville late this evening and saw several local LE and staties, some flashing, seemingly most interested in busting for drugs but they cleared the streets of SWs pretty much. Found Sonya, late 30s HSW on Valley, plain but pleasant, bbbjcim .25 OK, nice attitude, would repeat. The others out there were BSWs hanging with the homeboys, gave the looks, but I avoid the groups because LE stays close by.I did the loop last evening as well (9-10). The toothless wonders were all running around on E-wood, Mess was empty, O-ville had a body or two which disappointed quickly and the quality award went to Aca, that is, right up till the moment Uncle LEO decided to pull a guy over for some stupid traffic offense near Atwells, and took their time about it, like 45 mins, with blue lights a blaze. Les Cocaroches disappeared into the shadows, and as the good uncle figured, myself and most traffic evacuated the neighborhood.

Aca seems to be the best source for better SW's these days.

Gansett
08-12-07, 12:00
Last night around 8 and within minutes of hitting the area I saw a wsw, red pants & white top at Mapps, swung around in time to see her getting in a pick up. Just down the road across from city was another wearing dark clothes, I think it might have been tara but she was in the shadows so? Thought it was going to be a very good night. At the church, potters and cranston was a young looking oriental, waved at me. Came back after a o-ville swing, still there, looked r-e-a-l young, I asked and she said 19 but,,,,she looks maybe 13, had a teddy bear on the front of her shirt, I don't need that!

Other than le, including staties, there was nothing else around. Quit at 10.

Don't know if it's normal as I don't do many nights, but it seemed there was le everywhere.

Joey Stock
08-12-07, 20:14
Did the many loops, saw a few, no favorites and nothing interesting, saw same as others, much Uncle Leo, Staties don't play, so it was a short night.

http://www.ri.gov/press/view.php?id=4308

CARCIERI AUTHORIZES STATE POLICE TO HELP PATROL PROVIDENCE ON WEEKEND NIGHTS IN JULY AND AUGUST

Program Will Help Maintain Order and Reduce Violence in Capital City

Governor Donald L. Carcieri today authorized the Rhode Island State Police to help the Providence Police Department patrol city streets on weekend nights throughout the summer. Under the program, the State Police will assign five troopers to Providence on Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings from July 5 through September 1st. The troopers will each be teamed with a Providence police officer.

At the Governor’s instructions, the State Police’s Neighborhood Response Team (NRT) has operated in Providence each summer since 2005, and during other select times of the year. The City of Providence recently requested the extension of the program through this summer.

Since the NRT initiative began, Neighborhood Response Team details have made 1,128 arrests, including 123 felony arrests, on charges that included weapons offenses, warrants, disorderly conduct, obstruction, resisting arrest, assault, shoplifting, receiving stolen goods and first degree robbery. The teams also issued 1,901 summons.

“I am very pleased to once again offer the State Police’s help in patrolling the streets of Providence during busy summer nights,” Governor Carcieri said. “By teaming with the Providence Police Department in past years, the State Police has helped deter crime and disorder in Rhode Island’s capital city. The added police presence significantly increases the comfort and security of Providence residents, while making the city more enjoyable for visitors.”

“Every weekend, thousands of Rhode Islanders seek to take advantage of the many great restaurants and entertainment venues in Providence,” Carcieri said. “As a result, the state has a vested interest in helping the city maintain an orderly and enjoyable atmosphere for all. This assistance from the State Police helps make that possible.”

“I am pleased that Governor Carcieri has once again embraced this important initiative and that Colonel Esserman has asked for our continued support and assistance,” Colonel Brendan Doherty said. “Our troopers are committed to working in concert with our brothers and sisters from the Providence Police Department in keeping the capital city a safe and pleasant environment.”

The State Police will assign five uniformed troopers to pair up with five uniformed Providence patrol officers. Each pair will patrol in a marked State Police cruiser. The pairs will focus their efforts in high-crime areas.

The pairs will patrol on Thursday evenings from 6:00 p.m. to 2:00 a.m., and on Friday and Saturday evenings from 7:00 p.m. to 3:00 a.m. each weekend from July 5 through September 1st. It is expected that the program will cost approximately $49,680.

Well Hung
08-12-07, 22:30
BSW with facial discoloration walking with WSW, thin tall blonde were walking well past their regular route. Saw both up on Chalkstone Ave near the Bolivian restaurant.

Rixy1
08-12-07, 22:34
Uncle LEO decided to pull a guy over for some stupid traffic offense near Atwells, and took their time about it, like 45 mins, with blue lights a blaze. Les Cocaroches disappeared into the shadows, and as the good uncle figured, myself and most traffic evacuated the neighborhood.
quote<

Yes, that's when I got to Academy, and there were not any SWs around after that, but Valley was OK.

Joey Stock
08-13-07, 08:34
Favorite Liz was out, Atwells up near Sears, awesome once again, all strung out, too bad, but skills still there. CIMWS.

Scarface also was around, dying to find ANYONE that did it once, just to know, anyone, anyone, Bueller? I've seen her all over the place, she could be on any street of the "circle" of that area, I have NEVER seen her getting picked up, it's the wackiest thing. Got a pretty close look the other day, I was at the Shell at Atwells & Valley and she came walking by, it's almost like a burn it looks like.

Previously saw a HSW, Virginia I think her name is, I know it begins with V, on Valley Street, she has been good in the past, but I hadn't been to Atwells & Academy yet for my two favorites so I passed, but I would have went back for her if I struck out up there, hadn't seen her in about 6 months, she looked decent, nice to know she's back around. It was unbelievable at that time, upon leaving, saw a prego BSW, nice looking, wouldn't do it, just reporting it. Uncle was all around, as were the SW'ers, crazy! Had to see at least 10 within an hour all around the area. Even a couple on Regent & Harold.

Rixy1
08-13-07, 08:34
[QUOTE=Joey Stock]Did the many loops, saw a few, no favorites and nothing interesting, saw same as others, much Uncle Leo, Staties don't play, so it was a short night.

http://www.ri.gov/press/view.php?id=4308

CARCIERI AUTHORIZES STATE POLICE TO HELP PATROL PROVIDENCE ON WEEKEND NIGHTS IN JULY AND AUGUST

Program Will Help Maintain Order and Reduce Violence in Capital City

Governor Donald L. Carcieri today authorized the Rhode Island State Police to help the Providence Police Department patrol city streets on weekend nights throughout the summer. Under the program, the State Police will assign five troopers to Providence on Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings from July 5 through September 1st. The troopers will each be teamed with a Providence police officer.

At the Governor’s instructions, the State Police’s Neighborhood Response Team (NRT) has operated in Providence each summer since 2005, and during other select times of the year. The City of Providence recently requested the extension of the program through this summer.

Since the NRT initiative began, Neighborhood Response Team details have made 1,128 arrests, including 123 felony arrests, on charges that included weapons offenses, warrants, disorderly conduct, obstruction, resisting arrest, assault, shoplifting, receiving stolen goods and first degree robbery. The teams also issued 1,901 summons.

“I am very pleased to once again offer the State Police’s help in patrolling the streets of Providence during busy summer nights,” Governor Carcieri said. “By teaming with the Providence Police Department in past years, the State Police has helped deter crime and disorder in Rhode Island’s capital city. The added police presence significantly increases the comfort and security of Providence residents, while making the city more enjoyable for visitors.”

“Every weekend, thousands of Rhode Islanders seek to take advantage of the many great restaurants and entertainment venues in Providence,” Carcieri said. “As a result, the state has a vested interest in helping the city maintain an orderly and enjoyable atmosphere for all. This assistance from the State Police helps make that possible.”

“I am pleased that Governor Carcieri has once again embraced this important initiative and that Colonel Esserman has asked for our continued support and assistance,” Colonel Brendan Doherty said. “Our troopers are committed to working in concert with our brothers and sisters from the Providence Police Department in keeping the capital city a safe and pleasant environment.”
QUOTE]

Yeah.
Like this is about the many great restaurants and entertainment venues on Academy and Delaine.

Sore Thumb
08-13-07, 12:31
I reread some pages here this morning, as I wanted to expend beyond Elmwood, Academy, and Valley a bit. I got off the highway at E/W as usual but I also tried Potters, Bucklin, Messer, and Cranston today. The only definite SW I saw was on a side street near the school on Bucklin with the Do Not Enter signs. I saw a tattooed back and what looked like some decent sized juggs but I wanted to make one more pass to check out the face (since that is the part I intended to use) but I screwed myself. I was going to pass this WSW slowly but since there was someone behind me I decided to be considerate and drive normally. Wouldn't you know that guy scooped her up immediately. Mr. Monger in the (about) 10 year old Japanese car, if you are here at least tell me if she would have been worth stopping for.

Also, I saw a girl Sunday I would have sworn was a WSW, but could not get any thing more than a glance from her. When I first passed her on E/W she was sitting on some rock/stone wall thing in front of an empty lot and then got up and walked towards downtown. By the time I spun around she had turned around and was going toward RW Park. From what I could see this chic would have been a SW 10. Probably 5'6" or so, dark hair, thin in nice shape like athletic with capri pants and a snug top on. She was wearing some of those big dark glasses so the face was hidden a bit, but she looked easily like a .25 girl to me. I passed her about 5-6 times and even went so far as to stop so she'd walk by but I got nothing. If anyone was out Sunday and saw this girl please tell me she is a regular.

Sore Thumb
08-13-07, 16:26
I just got a call at work from a friend I turned on to the site. He won't join for fear of tracking or whatever but of course after I waste 3+ hours today he swoops right in and within minutes has picked up (unbeknownst to him) the one and only Tara.

I didn't get into too many details for obvious reasons but apparently she was hanging out on E/W, has a really good place to get to know each other, charged him .4 for BBBJTC, commented that she is known for her glasses and knows there is a debate here about her hair color. Apparently the hair is dark, but he didn't seem to remember. I think I could hear the smile on his face over the phone, so I have to find this gem for myself I guess. Is .4 really her standard rate, or was she full of shit? From the description I got the price would have to be more based on performance than looks, but she also said "there are 20 dollar hookers, and then there is me". Supply and demand people! They supply the head, and we demand to use it?

RH Treller
08-13-07, 19:45
Ran into Candace sunday afternoon about 3:30 on Bucklin near the liquor store. She is on the downward slide but I got great service for .25

DaddysLookin
08-14-07, 09:08
Beautiful cool morning, was up early, grabbed some mongering cash and decided to "take a ride."

With a DD Iced Tea in hand, hit E-wood at 6:20, saw three cute women, I gave them the stare, they gave me back the knowing smile...not SW's, but, they knew what I was doing. Pretty funny.

The sun rising over the litter, the few business owners left rolling up the steel riot door from the ground or sliding the bars to the left. The feeling of security everywhere and even city gas walking the $1.71 sign to the street. Nothin like E-wood in the mornin. For some of you older mongers, was Berlin like that after the war?

Proceeded cross to Cranston and onto Mess w/o sight. Through O-ville and onto Aca. All w/o sighting.

Spun for the return trip and saw a WSW, thin, younger, tight baseball cap with blond ponytail. Pulled onto a side street ahead of her gate and she came over and got in (which shocked me, I thought the door was locked). Our conversation lasted 20 seconds. Her name was Stephanie, verrrry jittery with a ring on every finger. She told me she was going to be tied up for an hour and I should try later. She took off for the nearest pay phone looking for a friend with some candy, I would suspect. She seemed ok, fair complexion and probably 22-24 with a small rack.

Along with her there was a scary lookin BSW, thin wreck.

Proceeded with a return trip, uneventful till Mess with a heavy set WSW walking and gave me the look, NMT. Another older WSW on Cranston did everything but throw herself in front of my accelerating car. Did a couple of side streets and saw the heavy set one again on Dexter/Buckin.

Back to where it all began as life goes, on E-wood for a couple more passes, still looking for the elusive Jessica w/o sighting. Checked out a cute Black chick standing with her boy, but, no look.

Onward home, back to Cranston w/o success. My Asian regular will most likely be over a little later anyway, so, nothing loss, except the extra cash she costs me as opposed to the street, but, she is a good time, so WTF.

Gansett
08-14-07, 09:50
I thought I saw her sat night across from city, at least it was someone who fit her general discription. Common man was the first to find her earlier this year and share the wealth. I've seen her 3 or 4 times and I never gave her asking price. I have been to her "house". She was on CL for a while and used a place on Jefferson.

She likes to play with the radio and put rap on. She also has a
"I'm better than street ho's attitude" yet she's on the street and a user. She had a list of "can't touch" the first couple of times. She reads this forum and I have gotten pm's from her. I expect i'll get one following this posting.

Is she worth her asking price? IMO no, same or better is availible for less.

PsyberZombie
08-18-07, 09:12
There was one Rhody Ripper :eek:! victim named Casey / Katarina who used to
prowl Atwells Ave and who people here kept calling "Catrina" [ her friends called
her 'Casey' because her initals were K. C. ]

I think it's well documented here that Cat got knocked up and left the biz. I sure miss that DT...

"Well documented" ??

There's exactly one post [ by Sailor02 ] that mentions that she was allegedly pregnant

All I know is , her digits stopped working and after just driving around looking for her
for a few weeks , I finally decided to just go knock on the door where she lived
in an apartment on Home St , off Academy , where we used to have our 'dates'
and where she lived with a middle-aged 'bull dyke' lesbian

That woman told me she didn't know where Casey was ; that she simply didn't
come home one night ; that she left of bunch of personal belongings behind; and
that , no , she wasn't gonna file a 'missing persons' report because she thought
Casey was just skipping out on the rent she owed

*NOW* do you see why I suspect that she was probably yet another victim of
The Rhody Ripper :eek:!! ???

Gansett
08-18-07, 11:01
Penny from Oakland beach, Cindy from Moore st, Amy who lived in Narragansett, Mary from Coventry, Toby who worked around the Amory, Christie who hung around Potters and Cranston. Also 2 different Jen/Jenny's, Barbara, Cici, Pixy,Queenie, Ruth(ie) etc. Oh and Pattie(y) who comes and goes as she pleases. All sw'ers I've had the pleasure of meeting, most alot more than once. All disapeared abrutly along with many,many, many more that I've failed to mention. Are they all victims of your supposed ripper?

Plus I thought your ripper was caught in Woonsocket? You mean there's more than one? Gad!

You have a vivid imagination. I suggest either cutting back or increasing your meds, whichever floats your boat. Write of your experiences, not your bizarre theories.

Bubba261
08-18-07, 13:13
Penny from Oakland beach, Cindy from Moore st, Amy who lived in Narragansett, Mary from Coventry, Toby who worked around the Amory, Christie who hung around Potters and Cranston. Also 2 different Jen/Jenny's, Barbara, Cici, Pixy,Queenie, Ruth(ie) etc. Oh and Pattie(y) who comes and goes as she pleases. All sw'ers I've had the pleasure of meeting, most alot more than once. All disapeared abrutly along with many,many, many more that I've failed to mention. Are they all victims of your supposed ripper?

Plus I thought your ripper was caught in Woonsocket? You mean there's more than one? Gad!

You have a vivid imagination. I suggest either cutting back or increasing your meds, whichever floats your boat. Write of your experiences, not your bizarre theories.

The nature of SWs, either in Providence or any city in the country, is that they rarely stay in the same area for very long. In fact, I'd say the "life expectancy" of a SW (no really life, but "on the job") is less than a year, two years max. except for the rarities that stay off drugs.

With this in mind, and taking into account the "theory" in question, I'd say either the Rhody Ripper travels from coast to coast or each major city has its own "Ripper".

Rixy1
08-18-07, 23:36
I was riding near Potters this evening with Racheal and she pointed to someone she thought was Tiffany from behind but the woman looked much thinner than the Tiffany I was with a few times last winter. Does anyone know if Tiffany lost a lot of weight and is still out there in the Elmwood area? She was really good at those soft bjs. She's got the scorpion tatoo on her neck.

PsyberZombie
08-19-07, 08:07

Not necessarily ALL of them , Gansett
... but many of them very well could be his victims

My 'model' for The Rhody Ripper :eek:!! is Vancouver serial killer of prostitutes
Robert Pickton , who worked 'under the radar' of LE for *years* before they
finally stumbled onto his existence

Read more about Pickton , and our own Ripper , HERE ('http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=391518&postcount=792')

p.s. That 'Serial Killer Quiz' Link no longer works , but you can still take it HERE ('http://www.youthink.com/quiz.asp?action=take&quiz_id=92')

Joey Stock
08-19-07, 09:50
Psyberzombie,

I have to agree with others, you are way off base with your ripper theory, and of course with Katrina. Maybe it's Catrina, I personally have never asked them for their correct spelling! Her number changed quite often, you had to continue to find her and get an updated number, and frequently even with the cell phone, she was out of minutes and you'the have to bring her to that 7-11 at bottom of Atwells going up to Federal Hill. I never remember Home Ave, she was once up on Academy with Home Ave right behind, but at that time she had a guy and girl living with her, so who knows. She often went house to house at night, sadly she was hooked and couldn't beat it. She also stayed at that apartment house corner of Atwells/Putnam, with that old guy a lot of them stay with. She was all over the place. She definetly got knocked up, definetly saw the bump, her man was in the can, used to read the letters to her and from her. Last time I saw her she was on waiting list for some place that took expectant mom's and got them off whatever they were on, and got them to deliver a healthy kid. She said they could accept her anyday, and her hope was to deliver kid, hook up with her guy once out of the can, and go forth with her life. She was one of the most intelligent SW'ers I've spoken to, even though obviously her line of work wasn't brighest, her life experience took her there, she still had good aspirations, wanted to be a nurse, and was actually quite bright. I wish her well, and surely hope she suceeded in all she was striving for, and gotta agree with many on here that your theory on her, and many others, is way off base. They are all truly a very transient bunch.

"Well documented"?

There's exactly one post [ by Sailor02 ] that mentions that she was allegedly pregnant

All I know is, her digits stopped working and after just driving around looking for her for a few weeks, I finally decided to just go knock on the door where she lived in an apartment on Home St, off Academy, where we used to have our 'dates' and where she lived with a middle-aged 'bull dyke' lesbian

That woman told me she didn't know where Casey was; that she simply didn't come home one night; that she left of bunch of personal belongings behind; and that, no, she wasn't gonna file a 'missing persons' report because she thought Casey was just skipping out on the rent she owed

*NOW* do you see why I suspect that she was probably yet another victim of The Rhody Ripper!

Rixy1
08-19-07, 10:05

You may remember that at least one of them came back from their horrible deaths to haunt us. I and several guys were scammed by Queenie a year or so ago. I tell you, though, it was the most fun I ever had being ripped off for a few bucks. RIP ghost of Queenie.

Gansett
08-19-07, 11:59
Add me to the list scammed by Queenie. :)

I do know the ripper didn't get Penny (from oakland beach), one of my ATF :).
As of 2 years ago she was alive and well and still living in Oakland Beach. Ran into her at Benny's, one of those " I can't place her but damm she looks familar", as I left she came up to me and asked if I thought I knew her. Embarassing moment.

Her story, thrown out of the house by her father for drug use (pot)and banging everything in sight, ended up on the streets of prov. Still smoked pot and made a living with bbbj's and fs. Ended up moving in with a monger, gave up the street, had a kid, monger turned abusive, went back and lived with mom, dad had passed, went to school, has a good job, still smokes pot,and now in a good relationship.

The ripper must be PO'd he missed her, huh?

Oager
08-19-07, 13:24
All psyber talks about lately is the rhody ripper. Humm makes me kinda think. Hey psyber do you know the ripper or better yet are you the ripper. Enough talk bout this so called killer. Lets get back to the mongering.

Gansett
08-19-07, 15:42
Saw her Tuesday behind az. Wsw, blonde pony tail, not to shabby looking. Has a loads of tats, her back almost covered. Saw her again yesterday but couldn't stop. Got digits but phones out of minutes <sigh>

PsyberZombie
08-20-07, 09:28
The SW scene here in LaProv has been very disappointing to me of late but it's not like I'm not trying

My routine on days I decide to skip visiting one of my ATFs is to hit the stroll areas first. And then, having struck out on the streets, I head for one of the clubs, usually CF or the BB / PP

The quality of the SWing girls is just atrocious. Last week I pulled up to a BSW I didn't recognize on Carter St with my windows down and she turned to me and suddenly let out a phlegm filled crack / ciggies cough that sounded like she was about to hack up a soft·ball sized loogie. I took a pass on her

Another thing that really bugs me about the SWs here is that they ALL wear tight-fitting jeans and sneakers, even in the hottest fricken weather. If you see a cute girl in shorts [ you rarely see dresses / skirts in LaProv no matter what the weather ] you can be sure it's just a civilian school-girl enjoying her summer vacation

The jeans means getting FS from them is a major chore especially on a 'car date', but maybe that's exactly why they do it. One time I asked one girl why she was dressed that way on a sunny, humid 90ş day, and she said, "Because most of you guys only want BJs"

Yeah, but what about YOUR OWN comfort?

Most of the girls walking around are true crack whřre skanks and there are bevvies of beauties that await you in the strip clubs

Granted, yer not gonna get out of one of these places for the .25 you pay the street skank, but you run no risk of getting arrested either and how much would an incident like that cost you in time, money, a criminal record, getting fired, divorced, etc, etc?

Like Mum Zombie always says " Penny wise and pound foolish "

Another 'issue' is that it's getting increasingly difficult to navigate the streets during the day-light hours when I cruise

One day last week Carter street was blocked off for construction and another day Sprague was, and Parkis is a maze of cranes in the road and Cranston St is like a two mile long parking lot

I *never* try to cruise O·ville any more unless I can approach it from Atwells because O·ville Square is basically grid-locked from 7 a. m. Til 7 p. m.

I'll keep giving the strolls a shot because maybe, just maybe, I'll meet another ATF out there, but I'm not holding my breath, nome sane?

Sore Thumb
08-20-07, 10:00
I have to agree with PZ on his latest lament. Whether it is LE, the Rhody Ripper, or some other reason, the dearth of SWs of any quality is disheartening. As a beginner to the game putting in 10+ hours/week driving the streets I have come up short way too many times. I did E/W, Bucklin, Atwells, Academy, Potters, Cranston, etc. for a couple of hours this AM and all I had to show for it was a look from an OLD WSW with a face that could make a train jump the tracks. I know the SW scale can be a bit different than the civilian, stripper, or escort scale, but this one was off the charts bad. Maybe mid morning is no good so I am going to try and adjust my schedule a bit since early AM is out so we'll try early afternoon and see what that is like later in the week.

Also of note, there is utility work happening on some of the streets behind AZ, and there are some charity panhandlers near the reservoir / elmwood merge.

DaddysLookin
08-20-07, 15:32
The quality of the SWing girls is just atrocious.While I am a new member, hence the "junior" status and while I have seen much criticism of PZ (most of it, BTW, I agree with), on THIS one, I have to agree.

Did the tour twice today, early morn and mid afternoon w/o so much as seeing anything special at all.

Yes, the toothless wonders continue to run around, licking their lips as you drive by (ACCELERATING).

But, anything of note is sorely missing, even on Aca.

Note to Gansett, the BSW with the LONG legs has been around with some regularity lately (must have lost her day job). I have attempted the swoop twice, but missed both times. She walks between Manton and Aca.

Anyway, back to work, and perhaps another drive by Aca a little ladda

Joey Stock
08-20-07, 16:53
Have found them around, although not in abundant supply, but Atwells/Academy, valley, today a new WSW (blonde) Tina she said her name was, going from bottom of Manton over to beginning of Hartford to that gas station near the weiners, scooped her, dynamite.

No digits, should in a week or so she said. Had passed on a BSW middle of Manton, and a HSW on phone at shell station on valley/atwells, I was gettign gas, she wanted a ride. About a 4 out of 10, I passed.

All around 3 pm - 4 pm today.

They out!

Gansett
08-20-07, 19:40
In a recent session with Lorie I asked her about the best times. This is according to her, YMMV, she said early mornings, like from 4-5 am to 7 am, with Monday am the best day. Also Thursday and Friday nights, paydays, 10 pm to 1 am.

I have no way to verify, I don't get up that early :) and seldom do nights. Like I said YMMV

But, there's always a but, she also said you can find anybody at just about anytime, any day or night depending on circumstances.

Quality, quanity and customer satisfaction has been diminishing over the years. Used to be you could spend some time, have full access, drop a ten spot and by crackie, they were glad to get it,,,,,:p

Please don't tease me DL. :)

Lexus
08-20-07, 20:28
Drove the Elmwood Loop saw two at city gas bus stop a blonde and brunette. Then behind the school saw one in pink jumpsuite. I seen her many times but never pick up. Looks once and thats it she has always done that. Than BSW gray jeans black top long black curly hair. I she is a vet but looking dam good now. When first saw her years ago she always looked like shit. Crack out crap clothes. Has anyone had her. Or know her. Gansett I know you know. She walk near az.

Sore Thumb
08-20-07, 21:19
I spend most of my time on the other side of town around the E/W area, but when I venture to Academy it always seems like the drive there is 5 times as long as the usable part of the street. Maybe it's just me but I think you can only really monger between Atwells and Rte 44 (smiths st?) before it turns strictly residential. I could be missing something but if I had to go by volume of SW I would say E/W is where I have seen by far the most, and have probably seen one each on valley, academy, bucklin, and a side street in the past few months.

Joey Stock
08-21-07, 00:41
I've stopped giving out, as I've received no feedback if anyone was able to contact and pull it off with her, and how it went if they did.

About 10 people got the number, not one report.

So to the rest who asked, I'm on hold until I get some field reports from the ones who I gave it to, maybe they can let us all know here.

sorry to ones who have been waiting, but if it hasn't worked for anyone, don't want to keep giving it out.

I still can find her easy enough, she's got a couple of numbers, one number she says she one gives out to a "select few", who knows if thats bull or not, but why press my luck, almost 100% of the time she answers that one, so it's quite possible. Get on that list and you find a winner every time!

Let me know though, later.

Well Hung
08-21-07, 00:57
PZ's appraisal of the local scene is very much on the money, lots of quantity, little quality. Occasionaly we are pleasantly surprised,as I was the other night! Standing under a light on Chalkstone, just past Smith was a knockout wearing what looked like an actual dress !! She was a WSW, or LE. couldn't stop to find out which. Anyone else see her ?

Viejo
08-21-07, 04:12
I was on my way from PP to CF, going the back way...when I turned up Elmwood, I could not believe what I saw - there were 4 WSW's and one BSW within 3 blocks...and one of the WSW's looked really finestkind - didn't get a look at her face, but she had nice looking attributes. She was wearing a blue top and jeans, with black hair in a ponytail, and had a superb derričre. If it weren't for the fact that monger mobiles lined the street in the area at the time, I might have stopped.

When I turned left just before the AZ to head over to CF, there were three more WSW's! Once again, the level of attention they seemed to be getting was enough to make me decide that discretion would be best served by moving on.

There must have been an awful lot of Jonesing goin' on in that end of town....

Vargr
08-21-07, 07:54
I spend most of my time on the other side of town around the E/W area, but when I venture to Academy it always seems like the drive there is 5 times as long as the usable part of the street. Maybe it's just me but I think you can only really monger between Atwells and Rte 44 (smiths st?) before it turns strictly residential. I could be missing something but if I had to go by volume of SW I would say E/W is where I have seen by far the most, and have probably seen one each on valley, academy, bucklin, and a side street in the past few months.
My experience is that the best providers are in o-ville. The ones on "E/W" have strength in numbers, and they generally suck, just not in a good way. Academy is only good between the two traffic lights, then you might as well turn right to double back toward Atwells. Liz is the most consistent I've seen lately, but the quality could be better. My current schedule prevents mongering in the pre-dawn, so I'm probably missing the best stuff.

PsyberZombie
08-21-07, 08:59
... for those of you who insist on doing ALL of yer Mongering on the streets of LaProv

Directions : Print , clip , and save !!

------------------------------------------clip---------------------------------------------

CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEYS

Micheal P. Fontaine [ Former State Prosecutor ]
194 Waterman St
Providence 02906

Thomas G. Briody
91 Friendship St / Remington Bldg 3rd Floor
Providence 02903

BAIL-BONDSMEN

Rudy Procaccianti
728 Valley St
Providence 02908

401.467.BAIL (2245)
Pager: 401.786.1331

JJ Conneally
Warwick RI

Cell phone : 401.573.5350

------------------------------------------clip---------------------------------------------

Rixy1
08-21-07, 10:07
I was on my way from PP to CF, going the back way...when I turned up Elmwood, I could not believe what I saw - there were 4 WSW's and one BSW within 3 blocks...and one of the WSW's looked really finestkind - didn't get a look at her face, but she had nice looking attributes. She was wearing a blue top and jeans, with black hair in a ponytail, and had a superb derričre. If it weren't for the fact that monger mobiles lined the street in the area at the time, I might have stopped.

When I turned left just before the AZ to head over to CF, there were three more WSW's! Once again, the level of attention they seemed to be getting was enough to make me decide that discretion would be best served by moving on.

There must have been an awful lot of Jonesing goin' on in that end of town....

You see, gents, it's all about timing and patience. It goes in cycles. All your fancy theories and opinions amount to squat. What matters is seeking, being cautious, smart, courteous to other drivers and to the women, and getting out of Dodge asap when pickups are made and deeds are done. Looks vary. I, for one, don't go for defense attorneys, although I'm sure they give sensational head.

LynnMan
08-21-07, 12:15
Hi mongers,

I agree with most comments posted here regarding the SW numbers, they have been on a decline. Personally the highest quantity I ever saw in Providence was circa 2003-04. As for quality there is no constant guarantedd, its a toss up at best. When I find a quality provider, I will do repeat dates, and after years of experience, I'm able to pick up the friendlier ones most of the time.

Despite the low numbers of SWS, once you can get the girls to talk, you can efficiently tell their type, personally the kind that hurrys up the date are out of my books, despite how cute they may look. Whenever possible I talk to new girls, and as it turns out these are the ones who have been in the streets for just a short time. I may pull over, say hi and ask for her name, at this stage the new talent usually tells all her details, including age, and even discusses the weather. Then I take off as if I was not interested in service, that is a test to see if they sulk and curse or if they are OK to be spoken to and not dated.

If the girl is cool, then I will approach maybe 10 minutes later, and once she gets in explain what I want and be specific eg BBJCIM and get the rates, if we do not agree then I let her out. My experience however is that most of the girls go along with whatever I have to offer. That's how I got great service from Jessica in July, and Candice a few years ago, and Kathy and Trista late last year etc etc.

Recent finds have been Amanda at Atwells, small frame WSW weighs about 100lbs usually wears wide glasses that cover her face, she asked for 50 for FS, and she claims she gets it. I opted for BBBJCIM at 30 bucks, average service. She lives on Atwells, and I have seen her twice afterwards
At the same location location I met a Raquel WSW who looks spanish but its because her parents are Russian and black. She carried a shopping bag with her clothes and she told a story of argument with her BF, who got custody of her kids etc etc. She had been on the strets for a month, she drinks but does not use dope. She delivered BBBJ and FS for 30, and great GFE to go with everything.

Both ladies I met them at Atwells on Friday mornings between 6am and 8 am. For those mongers who can do it, morning cruises are great, little traffic, more locations for the deed, plus a woman in the streets at 5am is most likely to be a SW than not. The one caution is you gotta check them out before unlocking your door, and slightly lower your window and say 'Good morning" because there are lots of TVs who dress like chicks but their voices will betray them. I pull up in a well lit side street and check out the girl, then talk to her before unlocking the door, you live and learn.

Keep it safe guys,

LM

Gansett
08-21-07, 20:20
I was in the area and decided to take a look, just a look as I'm still hurtin'. City gas, tall wsw, tight,short black skirt, rust colored top, brownish/reddish hair. I came up the side street as she was talking with a elderly black dude on the corner, she turned to me and said "are you settled?". I said something like I guess that depends on what you call settled and she walked away!! I'm losing my touch!
I went back a few minutes later, she's gone but there is a blonde with a pony tail, jeans, nice butt arguing with a young black dude by the dumpster, I go around the block & she's gone too!
Bucklin is being torn up by potters, didn't go anywhere else as I have a tough time handling rejection,,,,:)

Yesterday around noon time

This tall wsw was across from city at 2:47. Black capri pants, reddish top. Hair looked darker. Nice body/face as seen from behind the wheel but she's heavy with the make up. On my second pass she yelled "You going to stop or what?" Accompanied by a black companion.

I now realize the blonde in the same post may just have been Lorie.

Lynnman, you would have loved the early 80's. From Harry's to Scarpetti's, any day or time of the week you could find at minimum 2 or 3, all much better quality than todays offerings too.

Bubba261
08-21-07, 22:08
This tall wsw was across from city at 2:47. Black capri pants, reddish top. Hair looked darker. Nice body/face as seen from behind the wheel but she's heavy with the make up. On my second pass she yelled "You going to stop or what?" Accompanied by a black companion.

I now realize the blonde in the same post may just have been Lorie.

Lynnman, you would have loved the early 80's. From Harry's to Scarpetti's, any day or time of the week you could find at minimum 2 or 3, all much better quality than todays offerings too.

Yeah, they'd still be there if it wasn't for the phantom Rhody Ripper !!!!

[couldn't resist!]

Viejo
08-22-07, 04:00
...you would have loved the early 80's. From Harry's to Scarpetti's, any day or time of the week you could find at minimum 2 or 3, all much better quality than todays offerings too.
Back in the 70's PVD was one of the biggest open air whorehouses around. There was action everywhere, but you never had to search it all out, 'cuz you'd find something really fine in the first couple of blocks of cruising. The other day made me remember those days because that first 3 blocks I traversed had me wondering if I had warped through a black hole (pun intended) into the past.

Sore Thumb
08-22-07, 09:06
I went out onto the mean streets of "LaProv" yesterday at noon in search of some release. Hit all of the usual streets and the only things I saw were Tara on E/W and Debbie on Atwells. Took a pass on both and called it a day.

I went back out at around 6:45am today and eventually saw Tara on E/W, and that was it. There were a couple of girls I believed to be WSWs on Atwells near the corner of Cutler (one street away from Valley on the right going up the hill) and while one of them waved to me, the other girl was 15-20 feet away and much better looking, I was hoping she was also working. By the time I swug around again she was gone. If any of you gents have seen the girl in question she looked to be in her early 20s, thin, around 5'2" with a bit of dark eye makeup on. Probably a 7-8 on the SW scale I'd say.

I don't have any issues with Tara or Debbie, just looking for something new and struck out. I think I am going to go to the video store and get some porn, my luck is killing me.

LynnMan
08-23-07, 07:02
Hi mongers,
decided to cruise Providence yesterday late afternoon. I hit Elmwood around 5pm, which was awfully clogged with traffic, but I kept on. I saw Sonya by Hess (I avoid her) and the Dusty near the Walgreens, I was not intereated in her either. Also in the Walgreens area was Tisha, a red head who gives great BBBJ, but she was scooped before I could turn around.

Behind the AZ there were 2 older and heavy WSWS and at the palyground was a regular WSW, I have seen often but I forgot her name, I do remember she offered lousy service long tima ago. Back on Elmwood, as I cruised near City Gas, I saw two SWS walking, one older BSW and a young WSW. I pulled into the gas station, and the WSW approached the car.

Liz is her name, she has long brown hair with streaks of blond. She wore a brown top and very short denim skirt, underneath it she had strong (Tennis player) thighs, looking very sexy, she said she is 30yo from Pawtucket. Since I had not previously encountered her, I opted for FS. At first she wanted 50 for FS at her apartment, but I bargained her down to 30, plus I politely told her I don't go to SW home on first encounter. We parked at a secluded spot, and she started with BBJ, some hand action (which I asked her to stop) , then shortly followed by FS.

She offered OK service, nothing memorable, but I will pick her up again when pickings are slim. I see reports here about the lack of SWS and I agree, they are harder to find. Its become just like a dice game, where you never know what number comes up, however for the seasoned monger, the hunt by itself is fun. Keep it safe guys.

LM

P Austin
08-23-07, 13:27
I took the cruz this morning after my usual business in Prov. Near city gas three SWs, One BSW and Two WSW all three were with a stocky black guy. The one I got the best look at was tallish and skinny with light brown hair wearing these spike healed boots. All three were gone on my second pass, but there still seems to be action during the late morning while everyone is still on thier first coffee break.

Peace

Big Red 26
08-23-07, 15:46
Drive home nightly through this area - having a blast learning the scene - just a thank you to the trailblazers who have forged the path before me. Went out today (this IS addicting) and saw the regular faces - still don't know names save 1 individual who i've seen. Looking forward to more as I cut my teeth.

Sore Thumb
08-23-07, 22:37
I know I am sounding like a broken record but with some of my reports have come insightful PMs, and I think it's good to just report on the streets in general. I was working in and around the city all day today so I was out early (7-8AM), mid afternoon (330-5PM), and later (9-1030) and didn't come across anything I'd let in the car. There are a couple of scary old WSWs that are almost guaranteed to be on E/W whenever I am out, pass thanks. I saw nothing at all on or around Bucklin, Messer, Potters, O-Ville, Manton, or Delaine today.

Mid afternoon there was what I initially thought to be a cute WSW on Academy on the LH side of the road heading away from Atwells, thin with stringy collar length dyed blonde hair. I almost stopped and she even gave me the come hither finger motion, but it looked like something awful was going on with her face i.e. skin lesions or something. I could have been wrong, but I wasn't chancing it.

There were quite a few State officers out and about this evening as well, and I noticed them pulling over everyone from luxury cars to loud stupid import cars and even young adults on bicycles. This was also my first foray into mongering after dark and between not being able to see a damn thing and feeling a bit uncomfortable in some of these places at night it didn't seem to work out too well. I also think it was early enough that some people were out being social, whereas if I were ever out at 1,2, or 3AM, the chances of any ladies walking being SW is much greater. I am learning I hope!

Guess that's pretty much it for me this evening, hope some of you other gents are having better luck!

ST

Gansett
08-24-07, 08:39
Hang in there, you're doing exactly what the rest of us did at first. Doubtful any of us hit home runs consistantly at first, even now my average may only be 350 or so.

I'll suggest that while you're learning the territory, so to speak, that you look for a secure spot for when you do connect, preferable outside of prov. I like to go to warwick. Do not go to her spot.

State po-po's are patroling prov Thurs,Fri, and Sat nights by arrangment with prov po-po and the sissy mayor. I saw them a couple of weeks ago on one of my rare night outings, it was a Sat night and le presence was very heavy so be careful.

If you are going to run nights do yourself a favor, back your car up to a storefront, look in the reflection and make sure ALL your rear lights work, Stop, turn, running and most important the one that lights up your plate. Having both headlights is a good idea, use your signals and fully stop at stop signs. Don't give them any reason whatsoever to pull you over. That can ruin a good night.

Big Red 26
08-24-07, 09:15
The beauty of working in the city is that the job necessitates much travel though these major areas. I was out yesterday (9-11) (1-3) (4:30-5) and then last night at 10-11:30. I travelled all the major areas and saw very slim pickings - and at some times nothing at all.

Particularly last night there was a heavy presence of LE, so I made sure I kept a steady pace through the streets as not to draw unnecessary attention to myself. On my way up E/W I had no luck whatsoever without even the sighting of a SW. Until, that is, I passed the Walgreens to find 2 WSW in the midst of a fistfight. I have seen one of them before, never stopped because she does not appeal to me. I was stopped at the light, so I had front row seats for the action. After trading punches, one of the women threw the others bag of clothes into the middle of the street, only to be run down by random cars. The screaming continued, and one of them yelled, "Someone call the cops" which was my cue to move along.

The sad part is that I would have picked up the other girl. She was wearing a black dress, brownish-blond stringy hair past her shoulders. I saw her later that night, but figured in the emotional state she was probably in, that service was going to be less than enthusiastic. At that, I called it a night.

LynnMan
08-24-07, 09:23
Hi mongers,
I did an early morning recon on Providence. Elmwood was empty most of the time, the only notable was mariah, by City Gas, she is a cute WSW usually hangs out with a black muscled dude, but she and I have a not so pleasnt history so I passed. This was around 6am, I then proceeded to Academy , where the thin blond haired Liz was out and about. I then went up Atwells, and saw this light skinned BSW who was dressed like a non SW. She had a black handbag and wore a short khaki skirt, and a denim jacket. I would have passed, but she stopped to talk to a dude sitting in front of his house, and I have seen the guy talking with various SWS on Atwells.

I pulled over to a side street (Sears) and the girl approached the car. One thing about her is that she is overly cautious and very suspicious, I had to convince her several times that I'm not a cop. She gives her name as Chris, I remembered several mentions about her on this board. We went to a secluded spot for a slow BBBJCIM and for a good measure she swallowed everything. She says she has a regular job, but can use the extra cash, she is a true find.

Keep it safe guys

LM

Sore Thumb
08-24-07, 10:36
After being out an about AGAIN in LaProv for a while this AM I ended up on Atwells and saw who I think was the same girl I saw the other day. Petite WSW with some type of dark eye makeup going on, looked VERY cute, but as I made a turn around it looked like she hopped into another monger-mobile. I am not going to reveal what the vehicle was but if it was you and you have 411 on this girl I would appreciate it. She doesn't seem to give the SW "look" to passersby, but I think I have seen her scooped a couple of times in front of my eyes. I am 99% sure I saw her a little while later on the steps of a place near Sears on Atwells a bit later on, say 8:15ish. I pulled down the first available side street after I thought I made eye contact (there were two other people on the same steps squished in) with her but she didn't follow. By the time I came around again two were gone and the older blonde I wasn't interested in was running across towards the Tortilleria. I was disheartened to say the least, as picking up a SW that is civilian attractive has got to be a major coup in the city, but it was not meant to be.

After some crazy cat-and mouse I ran into Stephanie, who was hanging out intermittently with her friend and some black dudes near Aca/Atw intersection. She politely asked if she could get in the car, hopped in and it seemed as if she read my mind for what I wanted. She asked for .3 for BBBJTC but I truly only had .25 on me so she settled for that with no complaints at all. We found a spot on a side street off Smith and she did the deed in broad daylight (still freaks me out and Little ST is always quite shy at first). I lost my night's savings right before a little kid came around the corner walking her dogs, which would have caused instant deflation a mere 15 seconds earlier. After zipping myself painfully into my pants we were on our merry way. She was very pleasant and looked cute in her short shorts and black knee socks today. Face was okay, but she was thin so it wasn't what I would normally look for in a girl.

Success at last after a couple of literally dry weeks, time to take a break for a while unless I happen to see the cute little lady with the dark eyeliner or whatever it is in my travels.

Happy Mongering Boys!

ST

Big Red 26
08-24-07, 14:09
I was on my way to an afternoon meeting, driving up Atwells when I saw a small WSW with black hair just below her shoulders. She was wearing jeans and a tank top. I shot the glance. Thinking that she looked too good to be a SW, and was pleasantly surprised that I got the look back. I pulled up a side street near MtP and she came over.

Her name is Roxanne. About 5'4" be cup. Slim, with a tattoo on the back of her neck and on her lower back. She also has a tattoo down below that says "Evil" but it was anything but! She had the style body that I find exremely appealing.

I opted for CFS at. 4 and was very pleased with her demeanor and her company. She left with. 5 and a promise that I would see her again. No digits, has fallen on some recent hard times. But a smart, and otherwise wonderful SW. Hope to see her again soon.

By the way. Missed my meeting! Till the next time. Ya'll keep your game tight.

Joey Stock
08-25-07, 20:16
You both hit it good, Steph is one of my favorites, getting skinnier though, the junk is getting the best of her, but she catches it all.

Lynnman, you hit the jackpot, you almost have to pull her off when it's done and you can even hear the "pop"! , she's top shelf, glad you grabbed her, I had mentioned her a few weeks ago and a few people had the 411 on her. Her story seems to run true, she isn't strung out, nothing, and loves to do the deed, best one out there right now, in my opinion.

Later

Manis Blue
08-27-07, 00:32
Roxanne is very good, but no CIM.

That body is too hot let go of.

I will be going back to her again soon.

She was fine, just like the other posting.

Gansett
08-27-07, 10:09
Saturday, hotter than he77, took a cruise around 2, absoloutly nothing. Acad to E/W and all streets in between. Sunday around 10 am, across from city, the tall well dressed one, around the block and gone. Both days I was somewhat pressed for time but strange to see just one out in the combined couple of hours cruising both days. Hope others did better.

DaddysLookin
08-28-07, 08:56
Determined to be on the road before 7 and in a replacement monger-mobile with southern plates (due to auto body work), I proceeded immediately to Aca.

In total, I did the wide loop (Aca-Atwells-Manton-Delaine-Rising Sun-Aca) like 6 freaking times. Saw an emaciated lookin blond (Steph, I presume behind the shades). And a kinda cute HSW couldbe sitting rite in the Aca prime zone on the wall outside the store. So many sit there that there is a permanent indentation of twin moons right in the brick.

Drove past and got a huge smile and she followed the car with her head turning. Did the spin and she was still there, so I began to circle for the scoop, but, she did not get up from where she was sitting.

Did the duck into Kemper and spun around. When I was at the corner, this red Taurus pulls up and picks her up for work (woman driver). She gave me a long smile as she got in. I think she was just playing the game, amusing herself. All the while, Steph was walking and walking and walking.

Aside from that disappointment, I saw a very well dressed BW at the Manton/Atwells corner, but, there was a guy across the street talking into some type of walkie talkie. Pass.

Cut through O-ville, by Messer, Cranston, Brigham, and up E-wood, all without sightings.

Some places start school today, so there was very little LE activity in the drive zones.

SO, I called my regular for a visit at 10.

Snwbdr
08-28-07, 17:43
How willing are the SW's to coming back to my hotel room? I'm staying by the airport, so it wouldn't be too far of a drive. Just curious as to what ya'll past experiences have been. I'm unfamiliar with the area so I'm hesitant to do anything in the car.

PsyberZombie
08-29-07, 09:05
How willing are the SW's to coming back to my hotel room? I'm staying by the airport, so it wouldn't be too far of a drive. Just curious as to what ya'll past experiences have been. I'm unfamiliar with the area so I'm hesitant to do anything in the car.

These are SWs we're talking about , not out-call Escorts

With street girls , it's highly variable , just as I imagine it is in every other city

Some chicks in LaProv will go anywhere you want and will do anything you'll pay for

Other chicks here are 'rules-laden' , and often one of those Rules is that they won't
go on an indoor date if it's their first time with a client

Since yer just visiting here from L.A. county , it's probably gonna be a 'first time
date' with any SW you pick up , am I right ??

Just ask , and if she refuses , kick her to the curb and find one who who's more
User Friendly

p.s. Snwbdr .... would you like to buy a vowel ?? :D

Gansett
08-29-07, 11:02
Snwbrd,

In my past experience a good number of the "lovlies" wandering the streets stay over in motels in Seekonk or Johnston, calling them fleabag motels would be insulting to fleas. Some others stay at a motel by Garden City and one other I know frequently stays at a Motel 6 on Jefferson blvd.

90% of my experiences take place in Warwick, in fact not to far from the airport.

If she's truly a street girl she might be grateful for a nice shower/bath and possibly reward you with extra time in return. KWIM?

Hope you have a room with "outside access" as getting a sw in thru the lobby may raise a few eyebrows.

edit: I think you'll find that once you explain it's safer outside of prov you won't have a problem. I just explain that I don't need the hassle and I'm sure they don't either. I've yet to have one say no.

Member #3933
08-29-07, 16:10
How willing are the SW's to coming back to my hotel room? I'm staying by the airport, so it wouldn't be too far of a drive. Just curious as to what ya'll past experiences have been. I'm unfamiliar with the area so I'm hesitant to do anything in the car.I never had a problem running a SW to a room, as long as you offer some $ - a trip to the room can take twice or more time than a roll in the backseat.

However I have found that 9 times out of 10 most SWs are a lot less attractive with her clothes off, a number of times I've fallen back to only a BJ after reraching the sheets. A few have gone into the bathroom right away, and then come out incoherent and you have a problem, dont want to stay with them, hard to get rid of her. So I no longer consider hotel-dating a SW unless she is clearly the 1 out of 10 SW who has her act together.

Snwbdr
08-29-07, 16:15
Thanks for the advice guys.

I'll be sure to post up and let ya'll know how my trip went.

Zombie-vowels are overrated :)

VictoryRecord
08-30-07, 12:18
Saw a girl on Cromwell. Short, nice body, cute, blonde. 30 Years old. Says she hangs around Cromwell and the back streets mostly. Had FS for. 40. I know, too high, but I was desperate. Bargain her down if you can. She has digits, I haven't confirmed them yet though. PM me and I can give it to you. Since I'm only a Regular Member, I'll share with both regular members and senior members. I don't think this is the same Liz that hangs around Academy that other members have been talking about.

Rixy1
08-31-07, 10:24
Saw a girl on Cromwell. Short, nice body, cute, blonde. 30 Years old. Says she hangs around Cromwell and the back streets mostly. Had FS for. 40. I know, too high, but I was desperate. Bargain her down if you can. She has digits, I haven't confirmed them yet though. PM me and I can give it to you. Since I'm only a Regular Member, I'll share with both regular members and senior members. I don't think this is the same Liz that hangs around Academy that other members have been talking about.
Nice work, VR.
Thanks for posting.
What time was that?

DaddysLookin
08-31-07, 12:10
Did the spin twice this mornin, 6-7:30 and again at 10 (2nd time was due to my just being in the area on business).

Earlier spin saw empty streets with the exception of good ol' Steph on Aca (carrying on a conversation with herself with her right foot going like a mile a minute). What a sad mess. She looked quite I'll this morning.

On the second spin, saw a HSW I had seen and passed before, she is like 5-8, thin w/ short hair. What makes her stand out is the lower part of the front of her face looks somehow scared or damaged. Today, however, I got a really close up view at the light and this is not the case at all. The lower part of her face is fine, just lacks pigment. She looks like 19 or so and actually, appears to be cute. I did the spin and she was replaced with a hag of a SW who was blowing me kisses. Yikes. I have seen the young one before and next time will attempt the scoop.

My question is this, does anyone have the 411 on her? Again, nice body and rack and super young.

Thanks

Dad

VictoryRecord
08-31-07, 13:40
Nice work, VR.

Thanks for posting.

What time was that?That was around 11:15 P.M.

Joey Stock
08-31-07, 22:57
Daddy,

You are quite right on the body on her, I see her quite often, she's around almost all the time. I've asked about her before here and received no response, would love to know the deal. I always thought it was a scar or some burn or something, she used to have a bandage over it last year, that's why I assumed.

Awesome body, probably from walking so much and not getting picked up often!

Any 411 would be greatly appreciated by many that travel Aca/Atw, so please, someone spill the beans that has experienced her!

Sad to hear about Steph, but it's been a steady downward spiral for her, months ago was her prime!

Did the spin twice this mornin, 6-7:30 and again at 10 (2nd time was due to my just being in the area on business).

Earlier spin saw empty streets with the exception of good ol' Steph on Aca (carrying on a conversation with herself with her right foot going like a mile a minute). What a sad mess. She looked quite I'll this morning.

On the second spin, saw a HSW I had seen and passed before, she is like 5-8, thin w/ short hair. What makes her stand out is the lower part of the front of her face looks somehow scared or damaged. Today, however, I got a really close up view at the light and this is not the case at all. The lower part of her face is fine, just lacks pigment. She looks like 19 or so and actually, appears to be cute. I did the spin and she was replaced with a hag of a SW who was blowing me kisses. Yikes. I have seen the young one before and next time will attempt the scoop.

My question is this, does anyone have the 411 on her? Again, nice body and rack and super young.

Thanks

Dad

Snwbdr
09-01-07, 01:41
Cruised the Elm around 1am last nite. Scooped up Bobby Jo. WSW, 30. Looked ok in the dark but a mess when she got back to the room. Anyways got decent BBBJ and CG and mish for 2 Benjamins. All this back at my room which she was willing to go to. Anyways I wouldn't repeat but I was horny at the time so what can ya do.

Italian Monkey
09-01-07, 09:56
Friday, around 4-430 pm doing the cruise, came across a hsw, face a 10, body a 8. She was walking down parade to cranston st. Gave her the look and got the look back. Went and parked on diamond st. See her walking down, walks 3 feet past my car and comes back taps on window I roll it down, she says " here take my number down I give you a massage, I live rigth here 2nd floor. " I say ok took number and ask how much she says well talk. Rush home to shower up since I'm just getting hone from work. Get dressed do a reverse phone check on number, checks out to be a number from puerto rico, so I get in car drive around to see if still walking not around, call number no answer, half a second later calls me back, her english is ok she remembers me, thinks I want to hook up tomorrow I'm like no how a bout ten min, shes like ok, gave me address tell her to meet me outside she dose (since theres a Chinese gang out front I'm leary but its day light) takes me up stairs I check out whole apartment cool no one there, clean, a little smell of mary jane, shes drinking a corona. One bedroom with kids stuff, tells me her mom has the kids in PR, we sit on bed and do the cop check no problem. Talk about what I want and a price. All I want is a BJ, shes like. 8 all I brought was. 65 thats all that was in my pockets any way, no wallet or anything more of value hence I didn't know her from a hole in the wall. She insisted on. 8 all I have is. 65 thats high enough but she in my mind was worth more shes very pretty, seriously looks like beonce (sp) the singer. So she takes the. 65 gets complety naked and starts the non coverd BJ. Really soft slow and wet with great tech. Then she pulls a wrap out which I thought was for the no cim, she starts playing with her self and asks if I wanna come inside I'm like hell yea to my surprise covers it and start doing her mish, belive it or not she puts it in her ass, I can't believe it. Doing her for a little bit like that then she wants it doggie, in the ass as well, then turns over again and finish off mish in the pussy, total of like at least 45 min. Guys I'm so sorry for the extra long post but this is by far the most best experince I've encountered with a SW. She is totally legit with no pimp, clean apartment, etc. I did get the digits and dosent have a problem with me sharing. And honestly looks like beyonce (sp? )

DaddysLookin
09-02-07, 07:03
Cruised the Elm around 1am last nite. Scooped up Bobby Jo. WSW, 30. Looked ok in the dark but a mess when she got back to the room. Anyways got decent BBBJ and CG and mish for 2 Benjamins. All this back at my room which she was willing to go to. Anyways I wouldn't repeat but I was horny at the time so what can ya do.Double Bens and so-so looks @1am = Yikes

DaddysLookin
09-02-07, 21:55
Friday, around 4-430 pm doing the cruise, came across a hsw, face a 10, body a 8. She was walking down parade to cranston st. Gave her the look and got the look back. Went and parked on diamond st. See her walking down, walks 3 feet past my car and comes back taps on window I roll it down, she says " here take my number down I give you a massage, I live rigth here 2nd floor. " I say ok took number and ask how much she says well talk. Rush home to shower up since I'm just getting hone from work. Get dressed do a reverse phone check on number, checks out to be a number from puerto rico, so I get in car drive around to see if still walking not around, call number no answer, half a second later calls me back, her english is ok she remembers me, thinks I want to hook up tomorrow I'm like no how a bout ten min, shes like ok, gave me address tell her to meet me outside she dose (since theres a Chinese gang out front I'm leary but its day light) takes me up stairs I check out whole apartment cool no one there, clean, a little smell of mary jane, shes drinking a corona. One bedroom with kids stuff, tells me her mom has the kids in PR, we sit on bed and do the cop check no problem. Talk about what I want and a price. All I want is a BJ, shes like. 8 all I brought was. 65 thats all that was in my pockets any way, no wallet or anything more of value hence I didn't know her from a hole in the wall. She insisted on. 8 all I have is. 65 thats high enough but she in my mind was worth more shes very pretty, seriously looks like beonce (sp) the singer. So she takes the. 65 gets complety naked and starts the non coverd BJ. Really soft slow and wet with great tech. Then she pulls a wrap out which I thought was for the no cim, she starts playing with her self and asks if I wanna come inside I'm like hell yea to my surprise covers it and start doing her mish, belive it or not she puts it in her ass, I can't believe it. Doing her for a little bit like that then she wants it doggie, in the ass as well, then turns over again and finish off mish in the pussy, total of like at least 45 min. Guys I'm so sorry for the extra long post but this is by far the most best experince I've encountered with a SW. She is totally legit with no pimp, clean apartment, etc. I did get the digits and dosent have a problem with me sharing. And honestly looks like beyonce (sp? )I have to preface 100% of what I have to say against the hope that the above report was indeed given in good faith and reflects the best knowledge and opinion of I'm.

I read this report and asked I'm for the digits by PM. He replied and did give me the digits and I in turn thanked him very much for the kindness. He also asked me for a report on the outcome, and this I am supplying here.

I called the SW this afternoon and she answered (digits were accurate). She agreed to meet me later. I called again from her general area, and yes, she lives on Diamond, as reported.

This is where the similarities in this report and that delivered by I'm end.

She greeted me at the door and was not attractive nor overly in shape. In fact, she was ordinary SW fare. I continued into her apartment and indeed she was alone with little furnishings. All of this was cool.

She was hospitable and we eventually turned to business and she asked for $. 5 for half hour and $$ for the hour. I was kinda surprised by the inflation in her rates and told her that all I had was. 8 with me (based upon the previous report). She was not pleased but eventually agreed to the deed for the. 8 I offered.

With clothing removed, abdominal scaring apparent as well as the cesarean delivery. In addition, the tummy was pretty chunky as well.

The CBJ was l o you s y and the FS was pathetic with alternating complaints that she was in pain followed by asking me if I had cum yet (you get the pic). Deed ended as a HR (my hand).

I would rate the experience 1. 5 / 10. YMMV.

I learned a valuable lesson today about monger recommendations. One man's princess is another man's horror show.

BTW, I had seen this SW before and passed her. Know I know why.

I thank I'm for his report and for the digits. Provided it was an honest report, let just say we had a wide difference of opinion.

Snwbdr
09-03-07, 02:31
Double Bens and so-so looks @1am = YikesI didn't even catch my mistake until you pointed it out. It was two Jacksons, not Benjamins. Shit for two Benjamins, I woulda had called and had it delivered

Snwbdr
09-03-07, 12:14
Ran into Providence's finest last nite. Good thing I had a good alibi. Just pretended like a lost tourist.

All in all, it's been an interesting experience out here. The SW scene here is a little different than out west. It seems to me there's very little late at nite, whereas in socal, it's pretty good.

Italian Monkey
09-03-07, 16:01
I'm very sorry your experience wasnt as good as mine, once again ymmv, she was I must say all dressed up when I met her, and havent gotten off in a week, I am though a young looking 34 year old (I still get carded) and she was drinking when I met her. I don't want to steer any one the wrong way, once again my apoligies DL!

LynnMan
09-03-07, 23:34
Cruised the Elm around 1am last nite. Scooped up Bobby Jo. WSW, 30. Looked ok in the dark but a mess when she got back to the room. Anyways got decent BBBJ and CG and mish for 2 Benjamins. All this back at my room which she was willing to go to. Anyways I wouldn't repeat but I was horny at the time so what can ya do.

I have had service from Bobby Jo on and off for the last 5 yrs. The most I have evr paid was 30 bucks, most of the time it was 20 for BBBJ. Sometimes she would take very long with the BJ and I suggest that I finish Russian, which was a great delight.

She has big boobs, and a little lotion between them made a great Russian experience. She is not the greatest looker, and she has some extra pounds, but her attitude and dedication to serve makes up for her looks.

Keep it safe guys,

LM

Snwbdr
09-03-07, 23:37
I didn't even realize my mistake in the post until now. It was 2 Jacksons, not Benjamins. Geez no way I would drop that much on a SW.

Gansett
09-04-07, 09:21
Care to elaborate on your experience with le?

I rarely do nights,say 7 to 10-11. Even more rarely late night, say after 11 but most of the nights I have been out I have found something, the choice then is do I really want this one in my car? If the days hunts normally produce 6's,7's, and once in a while a 8 or higher nights seem to be reserved for 3's,4's, and 5's.
Lori told me Thursday/ Friday nights were productive for her (paydays) also early morning, 5 -7 am with Monday being the best day. Just my experience and what I was told, YMMV.

Gansett
09-04-07, 11:04
Boston Monger brings up a very valid point regarding pricing over on the Lowell Mass. board.

BJ 20-25
FS 35-40

He also says "Just because you can afford more doesn't make it right." and I couldn't agree more.

More and more I'm being quoted 40, one wanted 50, up front. 25-30 being accepted but with the stipulation of a "tip". I try not to do "tips".

I also realize that hard negociations can lead to loss of roaming privledges, get out of the immediate area before negociating and get what you can and can't do settled. I try for 20 but if I know it'll be a good job from past experience will go to 25, I'm talking sw not someone you can call. Then 30 is a good deal as I figure I'll waste 10 bucks, minimum, in gas cruising.

A nooB sw gets 20, I explain it's a first for both of us, we'll see what happens next time. If a tip is in order never more than 5, I usually have 2 or 3 ones stashed.

If you enjoy what you're doing and wish to continue prices need to be held.

This has been a Pubic Service Annoucement.:)

Gansett
09-05-07, 10:15
Saw her yesterday, said she's put on a pound or two as she's eating things other than c**k now. Her hair is lighter IMO and a bit longer. Had a good time. The good news is she's also done a market study and adjusted her rates accordingly.
She's on E/W most days. She also reads the forum on occassion.

Snwbdr
09-05-07, 15:01
Care to elaborate on your experience with le?Well I was on elm, pulled into a side street to turn around. They were farther down the street and saw me. Then they came up behind me at the light and turned on the spot light. Followed me about a block down elm, then turned off the light. Then at the next light, they flipped on all their white lights, not the red/blues. I thought they wanted me to move or something so I pulled over, that's when they turned on the red/blues. Asked for my license and reg, asked where I was going/coming from and what I was doing in the area. I told them that this was the direction that I had gotten off the internet for surface streets since I didn't like the freeway system in RI. They ran a check, and gave me directions back to my hotel.

Bgdog
09-05-07, 15:32
Driving down atwells for business and spotted what I thought might have been a wsw. Looked young(23-26), short jean skirt blue top, real looker. Watched her go over to a parked car on a sidestreet and get picked up. She was definately working! Wow, she has to be the hottest I've seen yet. If anyone knows who I'm talking about fill me in. You can private message me. I stayed in the area hoping for a return but never seen her again. Happened around 2:30.

DaddysLookin
09-05-07, 15:51
she's also done a market study and adjusted her rates accordingly.Ah yes. As my economics prof use to say. In difficult economic times, it is far better to own 3 Greggs as opposes to one Capricio...

I am glad to see that the astute student, Tara, has learned a valuable lesson at the foot of the master teacher Gansett.

I still have her old digits and will try them again.

Joey Stock
09-05-07, 20:25
Didn't see her, wished I was that lucky car! , saw a BSW at Atw/Aca, or so she appeared, white top, no bra, gave me the look, spun around, when down Atwells from Aca she wasn't there, then went up Atwells, nowhere to be found, someone must have grabbed her.

Hadn't seen her before, anyone with the 411 on her also?

Thanks

Driving down atwells for business and spotted what I thought might have been a wsw. Looked young(23-26), short jean skirt blue top, real looker. Watched her go over to a parked car on a sidestreet and get picked up. She was definately working! Wow, she has to be the hottest I've seen yet. If anyone knows who I'm talking about fill me in. You can private message me. I stayed in the area hoping for a return but never seen her again. Happened around 2:30.

Joey Stock
09-05-07, 20:27
What street/area is that? You can email me if you don't want it public.

Thanks

Saw her yesterday, said she's put on a pound or two as she's eating things other than c**k now. Her hair is lighter IMO and a bit longer. Had a good time. The good news is she's also done a market study and adjusted her rates accordingly.

She's on E/W most days. She also reads the forum on occassion.

Stevemausa
09-05-07, 21:51
I've been out for the past month at various times and from Sprauge, potters and elm I haven't seen much.

I work in the area and I'm by there often during the day. I've also taking a ride at night and finding the streets really empty. What am I missing? Have they moved somewhere else?

Outside of Cheats where else is there a good place to go? Where are all the girls at?

PM me if you don't wanna post.

Gansett
09-05-07, 22:54
E/W = Elmwood, by the library/city gas

PsyberZombie
09-06-07, 09:12
Rhody Ripper:eek:!! Strikes Again !!!

From today's Pro·Jo =>

Jan McMahon , 41 yrs old of Dyer Ave in Cranston , was reported missing by her mother on
Monday and the Cranston PD is asking for the public's help in finding her

Jan is described as "mentally challenged" [ read : flunked out of school because she was
always high and now refuses to work for minimum wage ]

Her known hangouts include Kennedy Plaza and the Olneyville section of Providence

Hmmm.... now why would a sweet , innocent girl take to hanging out in O·ville ??
Could it be that she just loves Wes' Rib House ??

A quick lookup of her rap sheet [ her legal first name isn't 'Jan' , BTW ] is inner·resting :

A few arrests for shoplifting &/or being a habitual shoplifter ; drug possession charges ;
and several arrests for driving with a suspended license [ how "mentally challenged" can
she be if she drives ?? ]

Oh , and several arrests including one as recent as May for *gasp!* Prostitution !!

And now she's gone missing ... poof !! ... into thin air

I'd say Our Boy is still out there and hard at work , if ya ask me .......

Triesharder
09-06-07, 10:21

A couple weeks ago, coming from Club Fantasies up to Atwells, took a left, and there she was. I could see her bare ass under her short, white skirt. She was blond, had big shades, and was so smoking hot, I figured she must be not be working the streets, but off to some high priced engagement or filming a movie or something. It was also about 2:00 or 3:00 PM. Traffic was bad, and she was moving fast toward downtown. I tried to get her attention, but she kept walking fast. Before I knew it, she had disappeared.

RH Treller
09-06-07, 11:03
Thursday's projo reports that this missing woman was found safe and sound by the Warwick PD.

Another nice job, PZ!!

From today's Pro·Jo =>

Jan McMahon , 41 yrs old of Dyer Ave in Cranston , was reported missing by her mother on
Monday and the Cranston PD is asking for the public's help in finding her

Jan is described as "mentally challenged" [ read : flunked out of school because she was
always high and now refuses to work for minimum wage ]

Her known hangouts include Kennedy Plaza and the Olneyville section of Providence

Hmmm.... now why would a sweet , innocent girl take to hanging out in O·ville ??
Could it be that she just loves Wes' Rib House ??

A quick lookup of her rap sheet [ her legal first name isn't 'Jan' , BTW ] is inner·resting :

A few arrests for shoplifting &/or being a habitual shoplifter ; drug possession charges ;
and several arrests for driving with a suspended license [ how "mentally challenged" can
she be if she drives ?? ]

Oh , and several arrests including one as recent as May for *gasp!* Prostitution !!

And now she's gone missing ... poof !! ... into thin air

I'd say Our Boy is still out there and hard at work , if ya ask me .......

Gansett
09-06-07, 16:25
Ah yes, our beloved physber zero chimes in again with yet another inaccurate post. A true holder of useless facts and information that man is.

As they say "Not fer nuttin" but as much as zero speaks of his rapper, I mean ripper, could it possibly be he's the rapp,,,ripper looking for the attention and love he never recieved as a child?

Other than much better what would we do without him????

Keep it up "Yer doin' a heck of a job, pz". :)

Member #5805
09-06-07, 17:38
Driving down atwells for business and spotted what I thought might have been a wsw. Looked young(23-26), short jean skirt blue top, real looker. .

Brownish, really curly hair??

Saw her today on Atwells around 1:30p - big head said no way she is working - little head said yes, by the time I realized she was it was too late, she was getting into another monger mobile.

I will keep my eye out for this one.

PsyberZombie
09-06-07, 17:57
Thursday's projo reports that this missing woman was found safe and sound by the Warwick PD.

Another nice job, PZ!!

I am totally convinced that there is another serial killer running around bumping
off our SW'ing providers and then disposing of their bodies

Sometimes these girls go months or even *years* before anyone even realizes
that they're missing

We've already had one of these guys here in Li'l Rhody , Woonsocket's Jeffrey Mailhot

The 'Model' for this type of serial killer is Vancouver's Robert Pickton

I will continue to press this issue until LE takes up the cause , and I promise not
to say " I told you so " when they do

If you don't want to read about it , either ignore my Posts , add me to your
'Ignore List' , or find another web site to post on

For those of you who are keeping an open mind , read more about Mailhot , Pickton ,
and our own Ripper , HERE ('http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=391518&postcount=792')

p.s. That 'Serial Killer Quiz' Link no longer works , but you can still take it HERE ('http://www.youthink.com/quiz.asp?action=take&quiz_id=92')

Member #5805
09-06-07, 18:09
Ah yes, our beloved physber zero chimes in again with yet another inaccurate post. A true holder of useless facts and information that man is.

As they say "Not fer nuttin" but as much as zero speaks of his rapper, I mean ripper, could it possibly be he's the rapp,,,ripper looking for the attention and love he never recieved as a child?

Other than much better what would we do without him????

Keep it up "Yer doin' a heck of a job, pz". :)

They do say the the perp, always anonymously reports the crime, this forum could be the place that PSYBERIDIOT reports his. HMMM!

Ony problem with that theory is that the PSYBERIDIOT has never picked up a SW cept his ATF Joe L.

Gansett
09-06-07, 19:45
I am totally convinced that there is another serial killer running around bumping

that they're missing

We've already had one of these guys here in Li'l Rhody , Woonsocket's Jeffrey Mailhot

I will continue to press this issue until LE takes up the cause , and I promise not

For those of you who are keeping an open mind , read more about Mailhot , Pickton ,
and our own Ripper , HERE ('http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=391518&postcount=792')

Ok, you're convinced there's another serial killer running loose. Fine and dandy, that's you. Quit trying to push your asinine theory on the rest of us. I, along with others who have pm'd me are simply tired of your bizarre theory.

These girls hit the streets when times are hard. Sooner or later they end up at the ACI, they get the treatment they need, sometimes alot more than once. They get out, get a job, or a boyfriend or a sympathic family or friend takes them in. Over the years I've seen dozens if not hundreds of sw. Now am I to believe that someone I saw 1,5,10,20 or more years ago (1978 was my start date btw) that is no longer around has fallen victim to your supposed ripper? Give me a break. Just the other day Tara told me a well known sw just got married and is doing the wifey gig.

Yes we did have that whacko in Woonsocket but basing your thesis on him is more than quite a stretch of even your vivid imagination.

If you're so sure of your beliefs walk into the Prov PD and ask to speak with a detective, I'm sure they'll find your information very valuable. You say the same thing time and time again and again, and you do it on other boards as well.

I belong to a number of unrelated forums and have yet to hit the ignore button on any of them. I suggest that you find a forum of amatuer sleuths and try to solve the crime(s) of the century and only post here when you have "information about finding women" the purpose of this forum in the first place.

Phat Bastard
09-07-07, 00:00

that they're missing

Unfortunately PZ, under the "He who smelt it dealt it" rule (when someone farts then yells out "who farted?") you're guilty of being the serial killer.

Please turn yourself in immediately;)

Joey Stock
09-07-07, 01:12
Dull day, Atw/Aca run, to valley, harold, chalkstone, delaine, manton, etc. only appeared to show one WSW that I hadn't seen before, red top, black or blue bottoms, acne covered face, a little plumpy, up on Atw near Church, closer to Mt. Pleasant end.

Is this a new one?

Any 411 on her??

Thanks..

Where have Steph and Liz been,

Early morning for them?

Bgdog
09-07-07, 10:58
Brownish, really curly hair??

Saw her today on Atwells around 1:30p - big head said no way she is working - little head said yes, by the time I realized she was it was too late, she was getting into another monger mobile.

I will keep my eye out for this one.Hey RID that is the one and the same thing happened. I would have missed the businees I had to attend to in order to pick this one up.

LynnMan
09-07-07, 23:31
Hi mongers,

from the look of it. She sounds like Amanda, very short wears a short denim skirt, usually white top and wrap around shades. I have reported on her here before, I saw her 2 times before nailing her.

LM

Gansett
09-09-07, 18:26
Just saw on the news a young kid was killed on Bucklin, another injured. Car jumped the curb across from the school by the rec area, driver ran away. Car looked like the typical thug car "wit da twenties".

Until he's caught I'd imagine le is going to be real heavy in the area, looking for witnesses etc.

Rixy1
09-09-07, 21:37
Just saw on the news a young kid was killed on Bucklin, another injured. Car jumped the curb across from the school by the rec area, driver ran away. Car looked like the typical thug car "wit da twenties".

Until he's caught I'd imagine le is going to be real heavy in the area, looking for witnesses etc.
Yes, horrid story. I drove by there with Rachael in the car. She heard the story from kids around there. The crash site was obvious about 7:00PM but no LE left around by then. I didn't see any SWs in the Elm area at that time either, but I usually don't at that hour on Sunday.

Stevemausa
09-10-07, 22:35
Nothing out Elm area, been very dry lately.

RH Treller
09-11-07, 08:23
Monday night just after midnight met up with "Tina", wsw with longer dark hair. Very cute, good service. Will probably repeat but I don't think this one is out much. Found her on Valley near Delaine and dropped her on Broadway when done.

Sore Thumb
09-11-07, 22:18
After failing to pick up a girl I was SURE was a WSW on Academy this evening, I decided to hit Broad even though it was South and I was heading North from LaProv, just wanted to try my luck tonight. Right by Potters I saw this tall woman with HUGE tetas in a white dress and heels. I was SURE she was a SW and when she hopped in the car on the side street that confirmed it. We did the cop check that I was anxiously looking forward to and I had possibly the hugest breast I can ever recall in my hand. She asked for .3 for BBBJ but all I had was .2 which she agreed to. The BJ was nothing to write home about but I think this was mostly due to her not being able to get into a good position due to my huge center console and to her credit she allowed complete roaming though I avoided the damp spot since there was nothing in the car to clean my hands with. She tried for about 5 minutes to get comfortable but it was a distraction for both of us. She was giving me what was on the way to being a nice hand release while I played with her luscious melons, but she started asking me to finish and that killed it. I brought her back and went on my way. She told me her real name was Erin after giving me some other name on her way out of the car, and also told me she has a place where she will do FS for $.5 or so. I would actually consider this just to get a chance to bury my face in her chest. I don't get around any significant boobs often so its a treat for me. She also gave me digits and said I can share which I will gladly though they won't be in my work issued phone beyond the weekend when it stays at the office and out leaves my sight so ask quickly. I would prefer to share with Senior members, but if you aren't quite there yet and have some decent posts I'll do that as well.

As a side note, night mongering is more relaxing after the pickup since just about anyplace will do for the deed but I wish I could have gotten a better look at her face, or do I?

Stevemausa
09-11-07, 22:50
She is walking and working CL if you see her she is a much better value walking. She has dyed her hair blonde.

Guest123
09-11-07, 23:29
Rhody Ripper Strikes Again !!!

Just thinking out loud here..., but for someone so obsessed with this ficticious character, I can't help wonder about PZ's whereabouts on 9/5/07 around 11:30? Care to enlighten us?

Seriously though, I'm intrigued with your apparent fascination on this subject. I'm yet undecided whether you are somehow involved, you desparately want people to think you are somehow involved, or whether you're just trying to start your own little urban legend for shits and giggles.

I'm not sure which is more distasteful.

Guest123

Brofred
09-12-07, 00:56
Nani. Hsw, from the drive by she looked a bit younger and prettier. Was very nice gave digits and showed where she was staying. She was decent. But prolly would pass on 2nd date.

Unfortunately, I'm terrible w/names. been out there for almost a decade so, I know most of them. been a few REALLY good ones mixed in w/a lot of duds.

I'm a 2-4am cruiser. I usually start off on elm and do the o-ville route. been seeing some really decent looking younger sw around academy. whats the story w/bsw w/alopecia (white blotches) on face. seen her for some time, she's looking better and in the company of some really pretty girls other night.

Joey Stock
09-12-07, 01:13
Scarface out, in the rain, with umbrella, 411 on her would be much appreciated. Aca/Atw area.

BSW (possible) tall, black hair with red streaks, bus stop Chalkstone/harold, after seeing her there multiple times and 2 buses bypassing her, tried for the scoop, someone beat me to it. Was she waiting for a ride ducking out of the rain or a SW? Any 411 on her, never saw before.

Crazy, rainy day. Chubby one on Delaine was around, can't bring myself to do it!

DaddysLookin
09-13-07, 07:31
Was out at 6 this morning and immediately headed over to ACA to find it devoid of life forms of any variety. Three passes gave similar results. Ventured through Rising Sun and over to Delaine to D-Donuts.

The girl working the window this morning was a tad too friendly, Britney. It was almost like she was looking for me to ask when she got off (literally and figuratively). To quote Gansett, she has a bright future in public relations! She should invest in some orthodonture work, but beside that, showed great enthusiasm.

Uneventful through the turn from EW onto Res. WSW sighted and I spun around for a better look and engaged her in conversation. She told me her name was Melissa. Truthfully, not my type and way older than I like them. Also, I had remembered reading something about her on here. I searched, but could not locate the reference.

Back to the palace, load intact, unfortunately.

Have noted a lessening of action on ACA / Atwells as of late, and the general disappearance of good O'l Stephanie, as of late. Perhaps she is in Salvation Army detox on Pitman learning how to eat again?

Definitely time for a "new crop."

I have often wondered, do many or for that matter, ANY college girls supplement their scholarships with some un-reported income? I have not located or seen any, perhaps if they are going to take that route, they do it at the strip clubs where it is a controlled situation and a target rich environment?

General absence of ANY forms of LE as well this morning.

RH Treller
09-13-07, 08:30
Psyber's latest victim has been seen wandering the streets of newport.

Here is the projo link in case anyone cares.

http://www.projo.com/ri/newport/content/LINCOLN_MISSING_WOMAN13_09-13-07_7973O88.316c732.html

From Saturday's 9 / 8 Pro·Jo .... I waited a few days before reporting this one
because the longer someone is missing , the less likely it is they'll turn up wandering
down Post Rd , like in the Jan McMahon case

Like McMahon , the subject of this latest report also has a lengthy rap sheet including
arrests for loitering for indecent purposes & solicitation

... and she obviously is a master manipulator , as explained in this post of mine from July 15th =>

Search on for missing woman

LINCOLN — State, local and Providence police put out an alert yesterday afternoon for a woman with a history of psychiatric problems who has been missing since Wednesday.

The woman, Katie Corcoran, 35, was last seen Wednesday entering a cab at Butler Hospital in Providence at about 11:30 a.m. She was described as about 5-feet-7 inches tall, about 120 pounds, with brown hair and eyes. She was wearing a long blue dress, a cream-colored or white sweater and flip-flop sandals. She was carrying two white shopping bags. She was headed to the Cross Roads Center at 160 Broad St., in Providence. She is reported to have arrived at the Cross Roads Center but doesn’t appear to have entered the building. She has not been seen since.

The Lincoln and Providence police departments, as well as the state police, are asking anyone who may have been in the Broad Street area at that time or who thinks they may have seen her since to call the Lincoln Police at (401) 333-1111, the Rhode Island State Police at (401) 444-1000 or the Providence Police at (401) 272-3121.

And here I had gone and given up on Crossroads as a good place to pick up SWs ,
but it looks like our Ripper friend hit pay·dirt there ......

Guest123
09-13-07, 16:02
This is more than just idle speculation on my part , G·123No it really isn't...

Any detective in the PPD will admit that there's a stack of Missing Persons reports involving young & middle-aged women with prostitution-related backgrounds gathering dust on a desk somewhere over at 325 Washington St .... and that's just the ones they know about !!No Shi+ Sherlock. That holds true for every municipality! That's not a surprise to you is it?. Every city has a stack of missing person reports. I bet even Wellesley's got their share. Does the "Rhody Ripper" travel to every city across America?

...but they can't do anything about it UNTIL THERE'S EVIDENCE that a crime has been committed "Exactly! There is not a single shred of evidence to suggest anything about the existance of your ficticious "Rhody Ripper". And that's your invented handle, not anyone else's. There's no public record ever referencing the name "Rhody Ripper" other than your delusional posts.

Until The Ripper leaves a hooker's mutilated body somewhere...there will *never* be any active interest from LE in pursuing the guyLE can't investigate something that doesn't exist or doesn't happen, now can they? Other than your own posts, show us one single reference to this imaginary serial killer or its victim. You can't. Quit trying to sell us on it, nobody's buying it.

Pathetic

Guest123

BostonBread
09-14-07, 08:12
Other day they mentioned they are looking into serial killer. I know it is fun to pick on PZ, especially because he is on the "inside" (wonder if they know he makes cracks about jelly donuts or not) but the no evidence is a bit strong the other way.

PsyberZombie
09-14-07, 08:39
PsyberBumble Strikes Again!

Psyber's latest victim has been seen wandering the streets of newport.

Here is the projo link in case anyone cares.

http://www.projo.com/ri/newport/content/LINCOLN_MISSING_WOMAN13_09-13-07_7973O88.316c732.html

Mr R·H·Troller's post is obviously a pure ad hominem attack on Yours Truly , which I'm
used to , but what makes it truly reprehensible is that it's based on his blatant
misrepresentation [ read : LIE! ] about the content of the article about the missing
woman

She was NOT "seen wandering the streets of newport." .... that article
makes it crystal clear that she is , in fact , STILL MISSING !!

Some quotes :

" A woman believed to be Katherine N. “Katie” Corcoran, 35, of Great Road, was reportedly seen ... "

" She has been missing since Sept. 5 ... and she has been missing since then. "

" The police in Lincoln, Providence, Newport and the state police renewed their
requests for anyone with information about Corcoran’s whereabouts to contact
one of those departments. "

The Ripper is most likely simply discarding his victims in trash dumpsters , so a good
place for those LE agencies to start looking for Ms Corcoran would be the Central
Landfill in Johnston

Next topic :

LE can't investigate something that doesn't exist or doesn't happen, now can they? Other than your own posts, show us one single reference to this imaginary serial killer or its victim. You can't. Quit trying to sell us on it, nobody's buying it.

Oh , really , Gust·123 ?? Maybe you should read *this* =>

Anyone catch teh news?

Other day they mentioned they are looking into serial killer. I know it is fun to pick on PZ, especially because he is on the "inside" (wonder if they know he makes cracks about jelly donuts or not) but the no evidence is a bit strong the other way.

I promised youz guyz that wouldn't say " I told you so " when LE finally got
onto The Rhody Ripper:eek:!! Case , so I won't

But I will say that it was just a matter of time before they did ....

Riman1080
09-14-07, 13:17
I have seen a WSW on EW near old Jake Kalan's during the 6-7 am time slot. Br hair and usually wearing a dress. maybe 5-8" thereabouts. White wed. blk on thur. Did not see today. I would ike to get 411 on her if any one can help.

Also saw another WSW smaller, thin jeans & sweatshirt w/ long red hair. Can anyone help with this.

Thanks

Guest123
09-14-07, 13:37
Other day they mentioned they are looking into serial killer.
They are looking into a serial killer without proof of a single victim? (per Psycho'Z previous post) BRILLIANT!.

I can see why PZ is LE-wannabe, they certainly think the same.

Guest123

Viejo
09-14-07, 16:52
Mr R·H·Troller's post is obviously a pure ad hominem attack on Yours Truly...
It was only partly argumentum ad hominem - the mutilation of your name was aimed at ridiculing you, just as was your intent by changing Treller to Troller. However, the rest of RHT's post contested the factual basis of your theory.

It's might almost be fun to watch you stir up all this crap if you did it really well, combining good facts, flawless logic and wit to aggravate everyone. I refer back to this for all interested parties...

Viejo
09-15-07, 09:19
...Very fanciful math , Viejo...

...Do the math now , V...

I'm not involved in the substance of your exchange with PB.

Sloppy just doesn't adequately describe your thought processes and attention to getting things right. Two incorrect references in the same post? Jeez...at least give the right guy credit for those calculations! Once again you've managed to render your attempt to aggravate ineffective. Oh well...I guess this is just not worthy of further attention.

Stevemausa
09-15-07, 12:20
I was with Candace and she has a new number. She has allowed me to provide it to senior members. Ogear I believe I gave her old number last year. She remembers you and said ok to give you her number. PM me.

Rixy1
09-15-07, 12:59
Gents, please try to write about SWs we find or don't find on this SW site. Related issues could go elsewhere. I think most of us prefer this not be a discussion site. It's for info about the real SWs who are out there or the ones we are looking for. I'd hate to start getting Jackson involved with this board again. When it's slow out there (like now) or when you're not out there much lately (like me), then there's not much if anything for a guy to write. I'd rather read nothing than read stuff that doesn't belong here. Thanks.

Phat Bastard
09-15-07, 13:45
PZ, that was my post you're addressing not Viejo's and I stand by the numbers.

The numbers add up and in particular the escorts potentially make more than most if not all of us here. Probably more than any single one of us and certainly multiples more than I make. You want to factor in jail time then that's fine as long as you also factor in that my math is based on 5 day weeks and that they usually work 7 and that the price that I mention is often higher due to full service instead of BJ's and also tips, upselling and rip-offs.

They buy drugs, I pay car payments.

They pay for jail, I pay a mortgage.

Etc, etc, etc....

How they piss it away isn't the point.

The point is that they're not really "economically desperate women" as you called them because they have a job that pays more than most or many of ours do. If you want to say that they're economically depressed aside from their job, then I say so are the rest of us without our jobs.

Sorry PZ but I just can't feel economic pity while forking over a day's worth of my pay for an hour of their work.

My original statement:

"These women make 30 dollars for a ten minute blowjob.

Wage wise, though the frequency would be impossible to attain, that's $180 an hour, $1440 for an 8 hour day, $7,200 for a 5 day week or $374,400 a year tax free.

At 1 blowjob an hour over an 8 hour day, 5 days a week that's $62,400 a year tax free.

An escort charging $200 an hour who saw an average of 5 guys a day, 5 days a week makes $1,000 a day, $5,000 a week or $260,000 a year tax free."

And I'll add: An escort seeing 1 guy a day at $200 an hour makes $1,000 for a 5 day week and $52,000 a year tax free.

Salvances
09-15-07, 19:21
take this Bulls*** to the off topic area at least.

LynnMan
09-15-07, 23:37
Hi mongers,
its time to stop all the bickering and get back on the forum, which as the title says "Streetwalker reports"

I was out on Thursday, I came across this HSW named Monica on Cranston street, She is short, baby face and provided OK BBBJ then followed with great FS. Definitely would repeat.

Today at about 5pm, I was crusing Providence, saw a guy pulled over by LE on Atwells ave, with a WSW cuffed next to the driver with two Police cruisers. The WSW is common on Atwells and Academy, she appears to be in her 30's with buck-teeth smile, and she wore very short pair of shorts. I have seen her a few times talking with Steph or Liz on that part of town.

I moved towards Elmwood, and I saw this girl who looked to me like a SW, but she never approached the car when I pulled up. She wore pink sweatpants and gray top, and was walking with a short hispanic dude, alond Dexter then Cranston streets. I saw another slim WSW on Cranston street near the DD. She came to the car and said she needed 20 bucks, and up front offered to do anything. She said her name is Stephanie, she wore a very short black dress that exposed most of her thighs, long brown hair.

She was very jumpy, and wanted me to show her the money first, because she had been cheated out of her money before. Long story was that I got very little BJ and below average FS. She was tight, and good consistency in FS department, but all the hurrying me up and too much talk ruined the date. She also had lots of sad stories to tell about the down-turn in her life, but it was hard to empathize with her.

Whether she is always like this, or maybe things got bad for her I couldn't tell, All I know is that I will stay away from her.

Keep it safe guys

LM

DaddysLookin
09-16-07, 06:38
Today at about 5pm, I was crusing Providence, saw a guy pulled over by LE on Atwells ave, with a WSW cuffed next to the driver with two Police cruisers. The WSW is common on Atwells and Academy, she appears to be in her 30's with buck-teeth smile, and she wore very short pair of shorts. I have seen her a few times talking with Steph or Liz on that part of town.LM,

The report was unclear, was the monger also cuffed and stuffed, or just the SW?

For the record, I agree, bickering among the mongers is a bit useless and leads to nothing positive. However, there has not been a ton of action on the streets as of late, and as I said in a previous post, it is certainly prime time for a "new crop" of SW's.

RH Treller
09-16-07, 10:02
Saturday night after midnight. Almost no LE out at all. One wsw on Delaine, older with shorter dark hair. She is out a lot, and I passed. Another wsw or hsw on Cranston with dark curly hair, shoulder length. This one was very cute and definitely working. First pass on Potters had to drive by due to LE in area. Second pass also on Potters she pointed at another mongermobile that was behind me and I drove off. She got in vehicle #2 and I didn't see her again after that.

Gansett
09-16-07, 10:04
After the rain quit I took a ride, on my very first pass down e/w, around 2:30-3, a wsw by the church next to the library. Big girl, not fat,big. White capris, pinkish top, brown hair. Got the look so I turned down and around by city gas and wait a minute or two. She doesn't show, so back on e/w & she's sitting on the library steps, get another look and I point to the side street. I go around the block, come back up the side street and she's gone<poof>
I was "inner-rested" because this girl had the largest chest of any sw'er I've ever seen or had at least 2 boxes of kleenex stuffed.
Further cruising of all known areas and I didn't see anyone else! Packed it in around 4:30.

Gansett
09-16-07, 10:13
The dark haired one on Delaine, if she's about 40 and not a spinner type, I've met her. Can't remember her name except it was unusual, Johanna maybe? Her service however I do remember and would repeat. IIRC she said she's only out in the wee hours, my catching her during the day was a fluke, she was walking to that little store by az. She lives in the area or so she said.

LynnMan
09-17-07, 00:49
Just to clarify,
the WSW was cuffed outside the car, at the time LE was frisking the monger.

LM

DaddysLookin
09-17-07, 06:43
Just to clarify,
the WSW was cuffed outside the car, at the time LE was frisking the monger.

LMSome poor bastard was guilty of the fundamental fault of being in the wrong place at the wrong time, and with the wrong person!

I hope he had bail money on him.

Mammathoner
09-17-07, 12:39
After the rain quit I took a ride, on my very first pass down e/w, around 2:30-3, a wsw by the church next to the library. Big girl, not fat,big. White capris, pinkish top, brown hair. Got the look so I turned down and around by city gas and wait a minute or two. She doesn't show, so back on e/w & she's sitting on the library steps, get another look and I point to the side street. I go around the block, come back up the side street and she's gone<poof>

I was "inner-rested" because this girl had the largest chest of any sw'er I've ever seen or had at least 2 boxes of kleenex stuffed.

Further cruising of all known areas and I didn't see anyone else! Packed it in around 4:30.Hello,

Long time lurker. The SWS w/large chest is Nancy. I've seen here many times at here apartment. BBBJCIM for .25 w/ lots of roaming and gives working digits. She is very cautious about being picked up but lately she has been hitting the pipe and maybe more willing to take a chance.

Admin
09-17-07, 13:59
Greetings everyone,

In recognition of his many great contributions to the Forum, I have given PsyberZombie his own thread titled "PsyberZombie in Providence".

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=569201#post569201

Those of you who wish to join him in the discussions in his new thread are welcome to do so.

I also cleaned up this thread by deleting several reports that were generally argumentative in nature. This cleanup process is not perfect, and it's possible that I may have inadvertently deleted a few otherwise legitimate posts. If you find that your own report was also deleted, please don't take it personally.

Thanks,

Jackson

Guest123
09-17-07, 17:47
In recognition of his many great contributions to the Forum...
No offense, but shouldn't that read: "great many" not "many great"?
:^)

Guest123

Bubba261
09-17-07, 18:49
No offense, but shouldn't that read: "great many" not "many great"?
:^)

Guest123

Hahaha....always the linguist! Good catch.

By the way, I wouldn't be surprised if that new thread is deathly quiet. As "death"-ly quiet as the victims of the Rhody Ripper

LynnMan
09-17-07, 22:24
Hi mongers,

I was out this morning for a cruise. I saw Tara and Dusty by the Walgreens around 8am, then I saw this WSW near the library. Her name is Jenn, mid 30's slim with dark hair. She wore a black hoodie and blue jeansand wears glasses. She gave great BBBJ and asked for .2 only, although I did tip for the great service.

I dropped her back at the City Gas, and an interesting thing happened. For those mongers who met Jessica (in July) she always walked with a short hispanic looking guy ( or maybe he was Cambodian) anyway this dude was at the city gas in a maroon car with a broken muffler, Jenn went over to say hi, and she told me the guy is her friend. Then this hot WSW walks out of the store into the car, I asked her name and I was told "Cassie" and if I had not just finished with Jenn, I'd have tapped that.

I have observed that guy and between Jessica, Jenn and this new girl, he seems to be friends with the best SW talent on Elmwood. Just my .02 guys.
Keep it safe

LynnMan

Gansett
09-18-07, 08:16
This hot one, Cassie. Dark hair, kinda tall, thin but not skinny and very well dressed with good make up on? In fact, does she look just a little too good for our average sw'er?
If so I've passed her by twice in the past, won't make that mistake again. :)

Rixy1
09-18-07, 09:39
Further cruising of all known areas and I didn't see anyone else! Packed it in around 4:30.
Yes, that's Nancy. She's really a pleasant and pretty gal, mid-late 30's, real large nice breasts. bbbj is a little hard so she needs advice unless that's how you like it. Likes Russian. Does threesomes on occasion. Is very cautious who she goes with.

Member #3933
09-18-07, 16:01
Cruising Elmwood on Sunday about 7PM I noticed a petite WSW, about 5'3" with straight blonde hair to shoulders, bangs, pretty face, maybe late 20s walking with some homies. When I came back she was alone, I pulled over and she jumped in. I missed her name. She started giving directions, I took them (intending to head out of area), then she said to pull into an apartment parking lot. I said "I have a spot", she said "I only go to my mine.." I told her that wasn't going to happen, no problem, I'd drop her off. She said "That guy I was with is my pimp, I cannot, will not, get out of this car without money". I gave her $20 and went home. Must be a scam, I can't imagine anyone would ever agree to go to her spot?

Stevemausa
09-19-07, 07:39
Cruising Elmwood on Sunday about 7PM I noticed a petite WSW, about 5'3" with straight blonde hair to shoulders, bangs, pretty face, maybe late 20s walking with some homies. When I came back she was alone, I pulled over and she jumped in. I missed her name. She started giving directions, I took them (intending to head out of area), then she said to pull into an apartment parking lot. I said "I have a spot", she said "I only go to my mine.." I told her that wasn't going to happen, no problem, I'd drop her off. She said "That guy I was with is my pimp, I cannot, will not, get out of this car without money". I gave her $20 and went home. Must be a scam, I can't imagine anyone would ever agree to go to her spot?Sounds like Candace, I think she has a spot that is in a apartment parking lot.
Why didn't you just ask her to go somewhere else?

I've spent a lot of time with her and I can tell you she has no pimp just a 6 bag a day heroin addiction. She is a good person try her again and let her know you know me. She will take care of you.

Gansett
09-19-07, 08:30
Hot Cat,
You're right, in the "rules" it says never go to her spot. If she was really insistant on going there you probaly saved yourself from a fate worse than giving up just .2. Too bad you don't recall her name.

Picked up a wsw'er on Valley by Rising sun quite a while back, it was winter time around 5 pm so didn't get a real good look until she was in the car. WOW, what a beast and she was tweaking and twitching. Didn't go 100 feet and pulled over to let her out, said she wanted 4 for her time then dropped it to .2 real quick. Said she wouldn't get out without $. LE was in the Mobil station by the phones, pulled right up, she's screaming that she'll tell them I assaulted/raped her. Told the cop this crazy byitch jumped in my car when I was stopped in traffic. He seemed to know of or knew her and took her away in cuffs. Never even asked me for my name but warned me it's a dangerous area and I should keep my doors locked.

Thank you Officer, I'll remember that.

I wouldn't feel bad ( it sucks I know BTDT) but as hard as we try sooner or later we're all going to get ripped off, no matter our level of street experience, it's the nature of the game. We just have to think with our big heads and take a loss every once in a while..just not too often!

RH Treller
09-20-07, 09:00
Wednesday night late night saw one on Barton Street in CF but she was very obvious and may have been a little high. Nothing but LE in the Olneyville area and one wsw WAY down on Elmwood at the intersection of Park Ave. She looked good in the dark but pretty bad close up so I passed on her but was encouraged to see one in a new spot.

Bgdog
09-20-07, 15:20
Hotcat,

This might be the girl you are talking about. I picked her up yesterday @ 5ish
on Elmwood whereit meets Resevoir. Straight blonde hair, red baseball cap, very thin but nice looking. She seemed like she had half a brain with agood personality. Anyway went to my spot. 20$ for bj pay up front. Then she tells me not to cim. Ok I can deal with that, but then she tells me to help her out. Hey I coulda rented a porn for a lot less and jerked off alone, why did I want to pay 20 to do it in front of her? Long story short- stay away, terrible bj.

Riman1080
09-21-07, 14:20
I have been lurking in the backround for a while and this is my first post.

I have seen a WSW on EW North of City Gas during early am. She is not a real slim girl, probably late 20's, dark hair, dresses as if she is going to work in an office. I saw her twice last week. Once she was wearing a black dress and another time a white dress.

Does anyone have any 411 on her?

Decided to take a ride last Tuesday mid afternoon and spotted a young WSW near Mickey's and Dunkin. Pulled into side road and she came over. Took her for a ride. She said her name was Moriah. She was a bit thick with natural cups. Good BBBJCIM for .2. She said she is very selective. Any additional on this girl?

DaddysLookin
09-21-07, 21:55
Was driving home this evening and noted while traversing from Cranston to EW that LEO had descended upon a home in the area. Nothing noteworthy about it, except for two of the unmarked vehicles, one had Mass plates and one had CT plates.

When looking and noting LE, I had always presumed had to have RI plates, apparently, this is not the case.

Word to the wise.

PS/ General absence of ANY SW's at 8:30.

Gansett
09-22-07, 10:08
DL,
I know that in the past prov le brought in females from other le depts throughout the state to act as decoys. Now according to your report they're bringing in out of state vehicles too! Those tricky bastages,,if they spent a tenth of the time fighting real crime in the city insead of busting sw'ers the city as a whole would benefit.

Quick day time runs Wed and yesterday, nothing worthwhile seen. Certainly dried up quick out there.

Rixy1
09-23-07, 01:48
Midnight Saturday and LE's got it covered. Maybe one WSW on Delaine ducked out of sight quickly so I was not sure. Otherwise, all I saw on the usual Elm and O tours including Cr. Street was some parked LE trucks looking like big fat turtles on logs, and some LE cruisers chasing each other looking like it was the only way to fight off the urge to fall asleep. No wonder UNDERDOG left Our Fair City so soon: no crime left to fight besides ladies looking to flirt with us.

RH Treller
09-24-07, 07:44
Midnight Sunday found Barbara, wsw with long straight blonde hair. Good looking. First seen on Cranston St. then on Potters. Wanted .40 for BJ, I said no thanks. A few others on Elmwood but not worth stopping for. Nothing at all in Olneyville.

Skillz
09-24-07, 18:45
I traveled through the Elmwood area last week and today. On Thursday, Friday and again today around noontime I saw a thick WSW with strawberry blonde hair. She was on the corner in front of a store called Rudy's across from the library. All three times she was with a dark african american male who I assume was her "manager". She seemed rather nice looking in my quick glance but again on three different days she was in the same spot at the same time. Today I made an effort to go by there after work but she wasn't there. Anyone have any info on her.

DaddysLookin
09-24-07, 22:06
Driving home tonight on return from 2 days in Ogunquit, decided to hit Manton, then O-ville, Messer, Cran, Whitmarsh, and even E-wood....all nada (except for the WSW on Cran who almost jumped in front of the car).

Heading home on Res, across from Calart at the cemetery, saw cute young girl who seemed to be walking. I did the ride by and spun around for the scoop. I pulled up and asked her name, Danielle came the reply. I asked her what she was up to tonight and she said she was looking to suck my cock.... So much for being coy.

For the record, have never seen a walker anywhere near Calart before.

Said she was from W Warwick and was 19. Face was a 9/10, body appeared thin, but, later revealed a tummy. Tiny on top, A's at best. Speaking with her, she was sane.

She quoted .4 for a bj and since she seemed with it and I could bring her home, which was a 10 min ride each ride, went with the quote.

She told me she quotes $ for f/s, but was unavailable right now as her "friend" was visiting this week.

She was fine at the condo, we had some DFK which got the juices flowing uphill. Gave me exceptionally enthusiastic BBBJCIM using no hand at all and in effect the Hover technique. What she does, she does well.

Brought her back to the Job Lot and look forward to meeting her again.