PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

MuffyTheDiver
04-20-11, 21:30
Was just passing through quickly this morning around 10am Elmwood across from the Library saw what appeared to be a really hot Black girl standing next to a bus stop sign. At first I thought she was a civilian just waiting for a bus but as I passed a noticed her watching and waving to a white guy waiting at a stop sign on the side street next to where she was standing!

Had about 30 minutes to spare so I spun around and came up the same side street she was standing at. I hit it perfect as she was crossing street directly in front of me as I came up to the stop sign. She walked directly in front of my car but really did not look at me so I thought maybe I was mistaken and was ready to go on my way. Just as I was about to turn onto Elmwood I noticed she looked back and caught me looking at her. She smiled and I waved her in to my car. This girl was one hot looking black girl, standing about 5'5 a perfect bubble butt with those tight jeans that just enhanced an incredible ass. JACKPOT! She had a top black top that highlighted a nice firm set of B-cups and Black wavy hair down past her shoulders and a pretty face to boot! It has been a very long time since I have seen a street girl of this caliber, and I usually never pick anyone off the streets as they are just way to scary for my likings!

Started the small talk and she seemed pretty cool, says her name is Jasmine and she works at the Sportsmen Inn on weekends and I would say she could easily work there or Cheaters but not any of the higher grade strip joints.

Now the bad! She wanted $60 for Half and half but seemed to be unclear with any details. This gave me a bad vibe and to be trutful I was not up to trying to do FS in my tiny car, she said she had hotel room in Warwick but had a roomy who was sleeping and would not be happy if we showed up, then she changed her story to she could not find her key. This gave me a bad vibe and I was not in the mood to be ripped off so I just ended up dropping her off where I found her. She seemed a bit pissy with me but I can understand why.

She was pretty hot looking in both body and face and I would have loved to give her a spin, but once I get a bad vibe I will pass until I hear otherwise. Does anyone out there know this girl? Did I screw up in not following through with her or was my bad vibe right on?

I'm just going to stick to the AMP's where I'm most comfortable and can be sure I will have a great time!

Muffy

Pussy Patrol
04-21-11, 08:48
Always go with your gut instinct! That proverbial "spidey sense" has definitely saved me more than once! It's always better to wonder "what if?" than to ignore your instincts and listen to the little head. The odds are you'll be kicking yourself in the ass and saying "why the hell did I do that? I knew better".

I would bet that most guys who've been rolled up either in a sting or a bad date / ripoff have said those very words.

She was pretty hot looking in both body and face and I would have loved to give her a spin, but once I get a bad vibe I will pass until I hear otherwise. Does anyone out there know this girl? Did I screw up in not following through with her or was my bad vibe right on? Muffy

Member #5176
04-21-11, 14:07
Picked up rosana on atwood with friend, both played with the toys and made out. Good time. She said she worked at cadilac on sundays. They had stolen some dudes car. Weird.

Gansett
04-21-11, 16:51
Only you know if you did the right thing. IMHO you did.

Did she ever get in your car or were you having this discussion thru the window? If they're standing outside the car going into details, move on.

Benzz101
04-21-11, 19:27
Muffy its always better to go with what you feel better then taking the chance of losing 60 dollars. The only thing I would have done different would of been to pressure her to give me her number. That way you can set up something more safer. As far as her charging you 60 that's high I never ran into any girl who wanted more then 30 and I usually never even pay 30. If a girl is charging 60 she should have a working phone, her own place to take you back to and no sign of hard drug use. All that hotel nonsense and lying I would of passed to. One reason she could of charged 60, is if she thought you would be able to afford it. A lot of girls do this they base their price depending on the car you drive and if you dress professionally. I notice it when I drive my benz the girls are less likely to negotiate then if I drove my other car.

Pussy Patrol
04-22-11, 06:44
Started what was going to be just a short and quick run at about 0430 or so. I had planned on doing just a few loops and if I found something good so be it and if not just forget it. It didn't work out that way though.

Saw the 1st skank up by crossroads, the rest of Broad was dead at that time (and later loops as well) and Elmwood only had a couple of Fattie's (which I always avoid). There was a well above average BSW on Potters about 1/2 way between Elmwood and Cranston.

I would put her in her early to mid 20's and about 5' tall and around 110lbs or so. Her face was good enough and she had a smoking hot ass in a pair of super tight jeans. Her hair was VERY long (almost down to her ass). She wouldn't get in and said she was done for the night, when I tried to talk her into a quickie she demanded. 6 for a BJ and $ for FS. So I ended up passing.

That fat skanky blond was out on Cranston near the intersection of Potters and the church. She was wearing pajama bottoms with a blue hoodie and she had the remnants of a shiner that someone gave her. She kept walking into the street and walking in front of cars trying to get them to stop. Now if someone does that they're either CRAZY or very desperate for their next fix. That's all anyone needs is to explain hitting or running over a crackhead especially if your S. O. Thinks you're somewhere else at the time of the accident.

The rest of Cranston was dead as well as parade, Westminster, Dexter, Valley, Atwells and Manton.

MuffyTheDiver
04-22-11, 09:00
Started what was going to be just a short and quick run at about 0430 or so. I had planned on doing just a few loops and if I found something good so be it and if not just forget it. It didn't work out that way though.

Saw the 1st skank up by crossroads, the rest of Broad was dead at that time (and later loops as well) and Elmwood only had a couple of Fattie's (which I always avoid). There was a well above average BSW on Potters about 1/2 way between Elmwood and Cranston.

I would put her in her early to mid 20's and about 5' tall and around 110lbs or so. Her face was good enough and she had a smoking hot ass in a pair of super tight jeans. Her hair was VERY long (almost down to her ass). She wouldn't get in and said she was done for the night, when I tried to talk her into a quickie she demanded. 6 for a BJ and $ for FS. So I ended up passing.

That fat skanky blond was out on Cranston near the intersection of Potters and the church. She was wearing pajama bottoms with a blue hoodie and she had the remnants of a shiner that someone gave her. She kept walking into the street and walking in front of cars trying to get them to stop. Now if someone does that they're either CRAZY or very desperate for their next fix. That's all anyone needs is to explain hitting or running over a crackhead especially if your S. O. Thinks you're somewhere else at the time of the accident.

The rest of Cranston was dead as well as parade, Westminster, Dexter, Valley, Atwells and Manton. PP The BSW sounds ike the "Jasmine" I picked up earlier in the week! She does have a SWEET looking ass on her and long black wavy hair and she is kinda cute expecially for a SW. SHe quoted me $60 for FS and then upped it $20 if I wanted to meet her some other time at hotel. She is the one I dropped off because I had a bad vibe about her price and negotiations.

Muff

Pussy Patrol
04-22-11, 09:11
Could be, I never got a name. Your earlier post said 5'5" and this one was definitely shorter. But then again she may have had on heels or something when you saw her. Her hair was just above her ass and I would say more straight than wavy but then again women change their hair often as well. She was also carrying a BIG ASS purse as well. She really seemed in a hurry and may have stated those high prices to finish the chit chat and go.

PP The BSW sounds ike the "Jasmine" I picked up earlier in the week! She does have a SWEET looking ass on her and long black wavy hair and she is kinda cute expecially for a SW. SHe quoted me $60 for FS and then upped it $20 if I wanted to meet her some other time at hotel. She is the one I dropped off because I had a bad vibe about her price and negotiations.

Muff

MuffyTheDiver
04-22-11, 09:44
Could be, I never got a name. Your earlier post said 5'5" and this one was definitely shorter. But then again she may have had on heels or something when you saw her. Her hair was just above her ass and I would say more straight than wavy but then again women change their hair often as well. She was also carrying a BIG ASS purse as well. She really seemed in a hurry and may have stated those high prices to finish the chit chat and go.Maybe same maybe not or could have been her friend who she said works too. Come to think of it she did have high heels on, her hair was long but just a tad wavy and she had a tatoo on her back just above that incredible ass that was visible when she walked away from my car. I would of loved to tap that girl, but I been around way too long to allow one of these girls to scam my ass.

Muff

RH Treller
04-22-11, 11:52
I'm writing this tale because I know most of you can relate.

I cruise a lot of late nights on the way home from work (midnight to 1am). Usually there is very little out, mostly the very desperate or TS. Once or twice over the years I have picked up a gem which is mainly why I keep at it. They are rare and hard to find but when found a good experience can be had.

Wednesday night, after midnight, near Roosevelt in CF I spotted a cute WSW walking. This area is usually barren. The girl gave me a look and a smile. I made a loop and moved in for a pickup but slowed when a guy on a bicycle approached. He slowed when he saw me so I drove past. I made another loop and they were talking. I made a bigger loop and they were gone. I am pretty sure this wasn't LE and cursed myself for missing a rare opportunity.

Last night (Thursday) again after midnight I zipped through the same area and found nothing. Of course you know I will be checking that area repeatedly probably until the tires fall off my damn car and I'll never see this one again. After looping CF I headed to PVD and spotted a beautiful WSW, blonde hair, on Valley near Harold. Crappy area, she was walking fast, and talking into her cel phone. She was dressed like she just came from a club and I figured she got ditched and was trying to get home. She had her head down and didn't look up for any of the 18 mongers looping. I of course made a loop and watched as someone in a beat up looking minivan swooped in. They chatted right on the main drag and she got in. DAMN! I of course looped and looked as long as I dared but she never reappeared.

Just wanted to share a couple of frustrating stories with you guys.

Gansett
04-22-11, 12:17
It's a fine line we walk. Approaching a civilian is not good. Some of them dress and act more provocatively than SW'ers do and they walk the same streets!

Sometimes things just don't seem right for whatever reason and you decide to see what happens. Then she's gone. Reminds me of,"He who hesitates is lost", but he also stays out of jail! Happened to me before and I'm sure it'll happen again. Nature of the game. Better to be safe then sorry.

Jonnypvd
04-24-11, 19:39
Lot's of action on the street today. BSW near AZ but hard to tell if tranny so kept passing. Looked like a couple cracked out WSW on Potters walking through the Potholes. Too many LE out for comfort however. Hopefully the rain will stop and we can enjoy a little action.

LynnMan
04-25-11, 09:55
Maybe same maybe not or could have been her friend who she said works too. Come to think of it she did have high heels on, her hair was long but just a tad wavy and she had a tatoo on her back just above that incredible ass that was visible when she walked away from my car. I would of loved to tap that girl, but I been around way too long to allow one of these girls to scam my ass.

MuffI have seen the girl in question, but have never engaged her. At one point she was at the parking lot adjacent to the Chinese food place on Elmwood, close to the welfare office place. At the time, there were three cars lining up to talk to her, she told me she was in a hurry, but gave the name Jasmine and a number with 508 area code, I never tried the number.

As for her charging 60 bucks then she wouldn't be getting much business in Providence, I saw her walking Elmwood this weekend near City Gas, but I was in a hurry so never stopped. The decription fits her to a T, including the tight jeans, and high heels, looks more of a dancer (polished look) than down on her luck SW.

On a side note I have been seeing a few regulars out there including Shannon in sunglasses, Tammy, and a WSW who looked like Tara from far, but could not confirm, she got into a car quick.

LM

Ocean State
04-27-11, 15:31
I thought that today would be a great day to take a trip down the usual territories and find a new endeavor. Drove up to CF and started there, nothing but LE.

Went down to PVD and nothing. Well, with one exception. Good ole Tammy. Passed on that one though.

Pangy
04-28-11, 13:59
Been busy with work! Was out looking late Tuesday night in the S. Providence area. Not a lot there. A chubby HSW with her pimp on Elmwood and then Broad. There was a shorter girl with librarian glasses who looked OK from far. Wasn't sure on the up close look though. Anyone know who this is? She was on both sides of Elmwood from about CG to the Autozone. As the night got later (2AM-ish) , more over in O-ville, especially on Atwells. Lots of LE as the night progressed too.

On a side note, I was in California a couple weeks ago, and went out in Orange County. Holy shit! At this McDonalds on Harbor and McFadden around 3AM there was a SW convention or something. At least 15 SWs, white, black and Hispanic, and of those, at least half were great looking. Pretty crazy. I know that some of you guys may travel, so if you do, definitely check it out.

Anyway, stay safe.

Member #5176
04-28-11, 15:26
Been busy with work! Was out looking late Tuesday night in the S. Providence area. Not a lot there. A chubby HSW with her pimp on Elmwood and then Broad. There was a shorter girl with librarian glasses who looked OK from far. Wasn't sure on the up close look though. Anyone know who this is? She was on both sides of Elmwood from about CG to the Autozone. As the night got later (2AM-ish) , more over in O-ville, especially on Atwells. Lots of LE as the night progressed too.

On a side note, I was in California a couple weeks ago, and went out in Orange County. Holy shit! At this McDonalds on Harbor and McFadden around 3AM there was a SW convention or something. At least 15 SWs, white, black and Hispanic, and of those, at least half were great looking. Pretty crazy. I know that some of you guys may travel, so if you do, definitely check it out.

Anyway, stay safe.Pangy,

I am going to LA in 3 weeks, staying in Hollywood, how far is orange county, any recommendations. Do you recommend anything in Hollywood Area?

I saw the librarian as-well, skipped as-well.

Member #5176
04-29-11, 16:18
Picked up rosana on atwood with friend, both played with the toys and made out. Good time. She said she worked at cadilac on sundays. They had stolen some dudes car. Weird.So it turns out this chick left her I'd in my spot. Googled her and found some info about her. You can find her in atwood ave.

http://www.foxprovidence.com/dpp/rhode_show/rhode_show_sober_house_for_former_female_prisoners_20090601

Ocean State
04-29-11, 21:11
Took a stroll down Elmwood this evening around 6, wasnt much out except for the same ol lady parking her butt at the bus stop. Further down though by the church was an amazing looking light skinned either HSW or BSW wearing a shiny black coat and tight jeans, seemingly talking on her cell, but we know that trick.

I wanted to swing around the block and talk to her but by the time I got back she was gone.

Anyone have any idea who this could be? She seemed to good to be true for what I've seen out there recently.

MuffyTheDiver
04-30-11, 07:28
Pangy,

I am going to LA in 3 weeks, staying in Hollywood, how far is orange county, any recommendations. Do you recommend anything in Hollywood Area?

I saw the librarian as-well, skipped as-well. Sunset Strip, but be careful of the TS Girl / Men there. They look better then most of the real girls!

Muffy

Rmagrei17
04-30-11, 16:20
I recently moved to the area and have been studying this site for about a week. Took my first drive down elmwood and broad to get familiar with the streets. The only thing I saw was a blond WSW that was walking down elmwood, she was skinny with her hair pulled back with large sunglasses on. Everytime I passed I could never get her to give me the look so I finally gave up. It was around 1pm. Tried Broad street but everyone I saw was fat and ugly or super cracked out. Thanks for this site as it hopefully will help me find some gems.

Rmagrei17

DrGolfer
04-30-11, 21:38
I believe she is back in the big house for an extended stay.

So it turns out this chick left her I'd in my spot. Googled her and found some info about her. You can find her in atwood ave.

http://www.foxprovidence.com/dpp/rhode_show/rhode_show_sober_house_for_former_female_prisoners_20090601

Member #5176
05-01-11, 22:00
I believe she is back in the big house for an extended stay.What do you mean big house?

Peeping Jon
05-01-11, 23:22
What do you mean big house?Prison / jail.

Peepin jon

Pangy
05-03-11, 23:14
Pangy,

I saw the librarian as-well, skipped as-well.Depending on where you are in LA, OC is 30-45 minutes to the south. Never done anything in LA proper. Sunset would indeed be a good start though. I found the hot spots in OC by checking that forum on this site. Tons of great info. It was pretty crazy though. I got to the main drags in OC around 2AM the evening I went out and there was nothing to be found but a couple BSWs. But I read somewhere on this forum that 3AM was the magic hour and, sure enough, at just about 3AM SWs were everywhere. Be sure to check that McDonalds on McFadden and Harbor though. I'm not kidding you, it was amazing.

Also, I dunno how much you frequent Southern California, but if you have a passport, hit Tijuana if you can. It's great. PM me if you're interested in any tips on Tijuana.

Either way, have fun and stay safe!

Pussy Patrol
05-04-11, 05:56
Started a run at about 0330hrs and saw a nasty skank by Crossroads and of course I passed. Down by City Gas saw what was a wsw BUT she was a BUTCH. I don't need a lady with a crew cut blowing me that's just not something good to look at. Cut across Potters to Cranston and saw a couple of hsw's but they were both 40+ and not skinny either.

Decided on one last pass down Elmwood and spotted Luz Between City Gas and the AZ. While she's NOT a spinner I was only looking for a BJ and she had a decent enough face, A NICE rack and was definitely the best available at that time.

NOTE: While spotting her a black dude was hanging around her BUT he was just trying to mooch a smoke or something and is NOT her pimp. He even tried to mooch off of me.

She doesn't have a habit but is a drinker (could smell the booze) and she said she is only out after she hits a club and is either horny or has the munchies and needs cash for food. Claims to be out only a couple nights a week usually between 3am and 5am and says she usually quits after just one date.

Anyways, she's a mid 30ish hsw and she's a very very nice person. She was dressed well enough, had on a nice perfume (which I can still smell on me) was very easygoing and relaxed. She asked for.3 and was very confident that she was worth it.

Well, let me tell you she is definitely worth it and since I got digits I'll be seeing her again. She said she LOVES to suck dick and that she likes to please a guy that way and she is DAMN good at it. She took her sweet time and even paused a couple of times to make it last longer! Now how many would do that?

She gives the impression that she just loves sex and will enjoy it right along with you. She had no problem at all with letting me play with the girls and her nips got nice and BIG and hard as a rock. BTW, she does allow CIM but still would appreciate a warning. Since she did an awesome job (and allowed pics) and actually made sure that she got ALL of what was a HUGE load I was a very happy camper and even gave her a nice tip.

If you're not a known contributer don't bother asking for the digits. She did say that I could send her guys and that she would even show me her appreciation for doing that.

Stressed Out
05-04-11, 10:48
Started a run at about 0330hrs and saw a nasty skank by Crossroads and of course I passed. Down by City Gas saw what was a WSW BUT she was a BUTCH. I don't need a lady with a crew cut blowing me that's just not something good to look at. Cut across Potters to Cranston and saw a couple of hsw's but they were both 40+ and not skinny either.

Decided on one last pass down Elmwood and spotted Luz Between City Gas and the AZ. While she's NOT a spinner I was only looking for a BJ and she had a decent enough face, A NICE rack and was definitely the best available at that time.

NOTE: While spotting her a black dude was hanging around her BUT he was just trying to mooch a smoke or something and is NOT her pimp. He even tried to mooch off of me.

She doesn't have a habit but is a drinker (could smell the booze) and she said she is only out after she hits a club and is either horny or has the munchies and needs cash for food. Claims to be out only a couple nights a week usually between 3am and 5am and says she usually quits after just one date.

Anyways, she's a mid 30ish hsw and she's a very very nice person. She was dressed well enough, had on a nice perfume (which I can still smell on me) was very easygoing and relaxed. She asked for. 3 and was very confident that she was worth it.

Well, let me tell you she is definitely worth it and since I got digits I'll be seeing her again. She said she LOVES to suck dick and that she likes to please a guy that way and she is DAMN good at it. She took her sweet time and even paused a couple of times to make it last longer! Now how many would do that?

She gives the impression that she just loves sex and will enjoy it right along with you. She had no problem at all with letting me play with the girls and her nips got nice and BIG and hard as a rock. BTW, she does allow CIM but still would appreciate a warning. Since she did an awesome job (and allowed pics) and actually made sure that she got ALL of what was a HUGE load I was a very happy camper and even gave her a nice tip.

If you're not a known contributer don't bother asking for the digits. She did say that I could send her guys and that she would even show me her appreciation for doing that. Hell. I'd pay her. 30 just to play with her girls and nips. And she is nice looking too. Oh hell. To be able to be out between 3 and 5.

Pussy Patrol
05-04-11, 11:24
Well even I am not always out there at that "magical" time but that's why you use the digits (which are available to you as a proven contributer AND a "mongerfest" attendee) and make arrangements to see her when it's convenient for you to play with the puppies (which she said are ONLY 36 D's). But it would be silly to just play with her nice rack when you can get a above average hummer AND play with them at the same time too. NO BRAINER RIGHT?

WOW should I be honored? Did you realize that you used post number 1000 to comment on a post by little old me? WOW, I would of thought you'd save that for something important.

Hell. I'd pay her. 30 just to play with her girls and nips. And she is nice looking too. Oh hell. To be able to be out between 3 and 5.

Lexus
05-04-11, 13:33
Well even I am not always out there at that "magical" time but that's why you use the digits (which are available to you as a proven contributer AND a "mongerfest" attendee) and make arrangements to see her when it's convenient for you to play with the puppies (which she said are ONLY 36 D's). But it would be silly to just play with her nice rack when you can get a above average hummer AND play with them at the same time too. NO BRAINER RIGHT?

WOW should I be honored? Did you realize that you used post number 1000 to comment on a post by little old me? WOW, I would of thought you'd save that for something important.Well done ounce again pp. I've rolling thou the normal area's haven't really seen much out there. Time 545 to 630 pm. I did spot BSW jazmin near cg she look very fimiliar to for some reason.

Rmagrei17
05-07-11, 12:41
I started my loop around 11 am and not much going on, I am a newbie so I'm just learning the streets and the subtle differences between an SW and a civilian. Was having seeing a few obvious ones but was not getting any look from them which is frustrating. I was about to try an AMP when I spotted a BSW named Tina sitting on some steps. Not my type at all but she had nice sucking lips. Keep in mind I am very green but I got a BBBJCISM w / s. For. 3. She smelled to high heaven but I guess I'm on the board. Any thoughts on my second attempt? Great site!

Phillesh
05-07-11, 18:54
I started my loop around 11 am and not much going on, I am a newbie so I'm just learning the streets and the subtle differences between an SW and a civilian. Was having seeing a few obvious ones but was not getting any look from them which is frustrating. I was about to try an AMP when I spotted a BSW named Tina sitting on some steps. Not my type at all but she had nice sucking lips. Keep in mind I am very green but I got a BBBJCISM w / s. For. 3. She smelled to high heaven but I guess I'm on the board. Any thoughts on my second attempt? Great site!Sorry I put everything in the title line.

Rmagrei17
05-08-11, 12:16
Sorry I put everything in the title line.It sounds like the same girl if you mean big being amazon type, she was not a fat girl, just about 6-2 now that I think about it. My hats off to everyone that is into this hobby because it is a very hard hobby to get the hang of. To pick out an SW going about 30 MPH while trying to avoid LE is an art form. I am trying to remember everything that I am learning on this site all at the same time, wondering if I'm cut out for the street scene!

Phillesh
05-09-11, 00:23
I've known Tina for over 3 yrs. She is a black BBW who loves the dick. Plus she don't ask for much. The first two years I gave her six dollars for BJ's. Now I give her ten cause I am a nice guy! When it's really cold and I don't want to do a car date, I take her to the AMAZING Adult Book Store and bring her downstairs to the peep shows. We grab the big video booth and I get to watch hot porn while Tina sucks me dry. After knowing her 3 yrs I can testify that her stories are true. She's told me about fucking Buddy Cianci, blowing her doctor during a routine exam, fucking her principal in his office when she was in school, riding the bus to the end of the line every day to blow the bus driver. Bottom line, She is a straight out working girl. The money is secondary. She don't do crack or heroin, does smoke some weed. Only negative is she does have a sleep issue and will nod off with my dick in her mouth after a half hour or so of sucking. Anyway, she'll do anything for ten bucks or less. Usually hangs on front steps of library on Elmwood Ave near City gas. She lives on grand st. I have the digits which I use quite often!

Pussy Patrol
05-09-11, 09:14
I've been doing pretty well recently on Sunday evenings and have found some strange on the last 3 in a row. All about the same time frame and in a relatively close area. I found Christine on Valley street around 8pm.

She claims to be 31yo and she's a WSW that I would estimate at 5'2" or so and about 125-130lbs due to a bit of a belly (after 4 kids she says). She has short brown hair that was pulled back with a headband as well. She was a nose ring and was wearing good sized earrings as well. She had on dark blue jeans and an Ed Hardy top that she topped with a black jacket.

She has a VERY high opinion of herself. Calling herself beautiful, claimed to be the best looking girl on the street and that I was lucky to get her. She also claimed to be more or less of a semi-retired pro. That she "USED" to be out there all the time, but that she's clean now and only walks when she has to. Claimed to need cash for court fees.

She then asked for.4 for the BJ and said it was her "usual fee". I mean make up your mind either you're a regular or you're not. Either way I negotiated lower and then she got it back up by charging for the pics.

Anyways, enough background stuff. She was CLEAN (always nice) and could hold a conversation. She had a decent ass and soft titties with cute little nips that I liked feel harden in my palms as I was copping a feel. She started out VERY well with the BJ while I was soft. She used a LOT of tongue action that quickly got me ready. But then, she used WAAAAY too much teeth that she blamed on my thickness. Claimed not to be used to it.

Then she started with the whining such as "how much longer?" and "my jaw is getting sore" and etc. She then tried to make it more of a HJ than a BJ. She did eventually get the job done and made sure she got it all but unless I'm desperate I won't repeat as I can do much better without the headache.

BTW, a lot of LEO last night and in fact my first two spots were ruined by Leo's and I ended up using my ultrasecret always good best spot for the deed.

Gansett
05-09-11, 09:47
Spent 2. 5 hours staring across the table at PP's mug, as he did the same to me. What's with you guys? We have had a few guys show up the past year, you know who you are. But 95% of the time whenever we extend an invite and it's accepted we end up staring across the table saying "WTF"?

I think it safe to say that those that have showed up have benefited because I've gotten pm's saying thanks.

BTW PP, I stopped to say goodbye to Yogi and friends on the way out. From the way they were talking I got the definite impression Cindy Bear is breaking into the business and Boo-boo's taking the pic's for her ads.

Pussy Patrol
05-09-11, 10:01
As for the "mongerfests" I am no longer inviting ANYBODY. I spend way too much time pm'ing about it and arranging it and the majority of the guys are just talk. So if anyone I have already talked to about it has the balls to actually SHOW UP let me know and I'm sure it'll be a good time for all. We do share a LOT of info there off the board on providers, cruising spots, safe places to park, who you can trust on the site and who you can't etc.

As for "cindy bear" I would wonder how much her rates would be as she was a cute blond with BIG nice titties and most guys like that. I do volunteer to be the first to TOFTT. Maybe Boo Boo needs an assistant? Even someone to just watch and critique?

BTW, your "mug" is worse than mine there Mr. Gansett and I do think that I have heard ALL of your stories by now.

Spent 2. 5 hours staring across the table at PP's mug, as he did the same to me. What's with you guys? We have had a few guys show up the past year, you know who you are. But 95% of the time whenever we extend an invite and it's accepted we end up staring across the table saying "WTF"?

I think it safe to say that those that have showed up have benefited because I've gotten pm's saying thanks.

BTW PP, I stopped to say goodbye to Yogi and friends on the way out. From the way they were talking I got the definite impression Cindy Bear is breaking into the business and Boo-boo's taking the pic's for her ads.

Gansett
05-09-11, 10:25
Why yes she did have some nice titties, I know because she caught me staring down her blouse. Didn't seem to bother her. If she lost just a few pounds she'd be smokin' hot. I've got Boo-boo's card remember, I might just contact him in a few weeks.

Well it's no pic-a-nic looking at your mug either.

RH Treller
05-09-11, 12:07
Late Friday night, actually Saturday. 2 am. Not much around, headed down Elmwood to call it a night.

Stopped at a light, glanced over at a car next to mine, attractive late 30's WF applying lip gloss in the rear view. We make eye contact, light turns green, I wave and drive off. She toots horn, rolls down window to say Hello, and it's off to the races.

Not your typical SW. A rare find. Great BJ for $30. She gave me her digits but I haven't contacted her yet. Would repeat.

Mr Broob
05-13-11, 14:35
Down by City Gas saw what was a wsw BUT she was a BUTCH. I don't need a lady with a crew cut blowing me that's just not something good to look at. Cut across Potters to Cranston and saw a couple of hsw's but they were both 40+ and not skinny either.Has anyone else come across (terrible pun, I know.) the butch WSW that PP mentioned? Kind of a white whale for me, I know thats an unusual taste. I've been scoping out Elmwood at all times and run in to no luck.

SafetyD
05-13-11, 15:08
The infamous Tara was spotted today at 13:00 on Huntington headed toward Bucklin / Elmwood. She looked to be about 40 lbs. Healthier with a nice outfit on. She is on my shit list though due to hitting the pipe in my work truck with work place name and phone number on the side. But she does a nice job with it as most of you know.

Pussy Patrol
05-14-11, 08:12
I've seen her twice now and both times it was early morning. First time was about 0415ish and between CG and the mobil and the second was about 0400 or so and was between Cg and the AZ. Hope it helps narrow down when you might be able to scoop her.

If you're talking rarity of SW's for the proverbial "white whale" I have found that there are few Asian SW's and when they are out there they get scooped very quickly.

Has anyone else come across (terrible pun, I know.) the butch WSW that PP mentioned? Kind of a white whale for me, I know thats an unusual taste. I've been scoping out Elmwood at all times and run in to no luck.

Pussy Patrol
05-21-11, 11:56
Did what turned out to be a pretty extensive run this morning. I started at my usual spot and immediately saw a NICE WSW that I was interested in. Unfortunately, a state trooper was interested as well and I prudently beat feet.

I ended up leaving my usual haunts and went to my secondary stroll area and it was just chock full. During this morning's activities I saw SEVENTEEN (17) SW's that covered the whole spectrum. Most were not worth doing as they were either known to me and on my "DO NOT DO" list or they were too fat or too old. I saw Katie and she was looking BAD BAD BAD with makeup attempting to cover the sores on her face. Just nasty.

NOTE: That was Katie and not K. T. As they are different people.

The biggest concentration in one immediate area was on Atwell's right near the intersection of Manton. There were 5 WSW's working within a block of there. Of course, I was interested in 2 of them and I got out scooped on both. The nicest of them all chose to go with this FAT ASS monger that was squished into a tiny piece of shit car. How they managed to do anything between his size (at least 400lbs) and that tiny car I'll never know. She was a late 30's or early 40's skinny brunette that looked like she would do you right. You knwo the type i'm talking about. She was also VERY obvious that she was WORKING IT.

At least she was polite enough to ask me if I wanted to "date" her so called niece. Which I didn't as she was a fat homely blond. The other decent one was an older lady with short black hair but she reeked of booze and was slurring her words so I passed. I did end up scooping another newbie (at least to me) and I'll add that report and pics in a bit. Luck to most and play safe boys.

Pussy Patrol
05-21-11, 12:09
The one that I scooped today is NOT the same one that I ran into last month at this same time period. This one is shorter than the one I ran into and heavier as well with curly hair instead of straight. So just so we're all clear there are at least two Jasmine's working it in the same area.

I saw her on Potters right near Elmwood and she got a LOT of attention. She turned down several other mongers as being to cheap for her. She DEMANDS (not asks for).4 for a CBJ and. 6 for cfs and she will NOT come down at all. Then when I asked about pics the negotiating got even tougher. She does claim to have a car and that she drives to the area when she walks but that she only walks when her regulars are slow.

Her CBJ was OK, just ok as I had to tell her several times to ease off that what she was doing actually hurt. She finally figured it out. She said I could also play with her tits while she was working it but kept the top and bra on. How the hell can I play with them with all that armor on? I did get to play with her decent ass though.

I did get digits and if anyone that is in my contacts wnats to try her out I'll gladly pass them on. She claims that her phone is always on, that she also texts no problem and that given 30 minutes she'll meet you no problem. One other note is that she wears this body spray that clings to the interior of the ride. I actually had to go and vacuum the ride so that I could say I sprayed it with the scent at the car wash to explain why my ride smelled like that. Good tip for you newbs.

I also had to use one of my secondary spots as my best one in that area wasn't available at that time. I'm only posting some of the pics but they did come out ok.

SoonerGuy
05-21-11, 19:27
The one that I scooped today is NOT the same one that I ran into last month at this same time period. This one is shorter than the one I ran into and heavier as well with curly hair instead of straight. So just so we're all clear there are at least two Jasmine's working it in the same area.

I saw her on Potters right near Elmwood and she got a LOT of attention. She turned down several other mongers as being to cheap for her. She DEMANDS (not asks for).4 for a CBJ and. 6 for cfs and she will NOT come down at all. Then when I asked about pics the negotiating got even tougher. She does claim to have a car and that she drives to the area when she walks but that she only walks when her regulars are slow.

Her CBJ was OK, just ok as I had to tell her several times to ease off that what she was doing actually hurt. She finally figured it out. She said I could also play with her tits while she was working it but kept the top and bra on. How the hell can I play with them with all that armor on? I did get to play with her decent ass though.

I did get digits and if anyone that is in my contacts wnats to try her out I'll gladly pass them on. She claims that her phone is always on, that she also texts no problem and that given 30 minutes she'll meet you no problem. One other note is that she wears this body spray that clings to the interior of the ride. I actually had to go and vacuum the ride so that I could say I sprayed it with the scent at the car wash to explain why my ride smelled like that. Good tip for you newbs.

I also had to use one of my secondary spots as my best one in that area wasn't available at that time. I'm only posting some of the pics but they did come out ok. Fine looking Chocolate Pastry.

Pangy
05-21-11, 23:41
Wow, fantastic body. Better out of clothes too, which is always nice. Sorry to hear about the less than great service. Thanks for the write up and pics, PP!

ClearWater
05-24-11, 19:46
I'm a newb to the whole 'SW' thing but know my way around the streets and how to duck and dodge LE. But I was on the prowl in the valley st. And atwells ave area around 1am. After about 15mins of some 'searching' I came across a black bbw SW who goes by the name Grace who was a complete nightmare. The minute she got in I felt as though I should be payinig her with a golden globe or an oscar rather than cash. Damage was 30. BBBJ but she did have some very big breast. Next time I will gladly pass. Wasnt worth it in any shape or form.

But on another note. I tip my hat to folks such as PP and Gannsett. You guys always seem to find a good experience. Idk how you guys do it but you sure ass hell are doing it. LOL. *tips hat*

MuffyTheDiver
05-25-11, 05:27

I also had to use one of my secondary spots as my best one in that area wasn't available at that time. I'm only posting some of the pics but they did come out ok. Hey PP,

This is the Jasmine I picked up a couple months back and dropped off as she was acting very crazy with me. I reported on her here back then. She told me she is a dancer at the Sportsmen. I never got to sample her goods because I got a bad vibe about her. Sounds as though she was just average on her service but I must say she has a very nice booty!

Muffy

ClearWater
05-25-11, 21:42
Went for a ride down elmwood today. Around 8:00pm. I didn't have much luck unless I count a tranny that I spotted. Took a ride through valley st as well and didn't spot anything at all. I know I'm a newb but would it be possible for you guys to throw a number my way? I would love to bump into Luz. Or any Busty SW.

How do you guys feel about the 80cop layoff? You guys think itll be easier to pick up a SW?

Lexus
05-26-11, 12:15
Did the rounds for like 50 mins lonleyvellie had a not to bad old burnett jean skirt near the parts on the corner there. And then cranston st had 5'5 maybe WSW hsw with pretty blues eyes near the homeless house or building with the coco food stand in the parking lot. She does have a phone saw her talking on it she hung up to come meet me around the corner but I got skeched out so I left she had on tan kakis on pants and a small top blonde died hair middle of her back and wavy. Have any of you seasoned guys seen her before?

SafetyD
05-26-11, 16:09
This one is a really good looking girl. Most would not look twice at her thinking she is a civilian. Thanks to the earlier post and pictures by PP (#4 might be the best pic on the site) I spotted her today on Cranston St. Across from the Armory. CBJ for. 35 was just ok. But she is without a doubt the best looking, smelling BSW that I have seen in our little town. Looks like there are a few more out now.

Benzz101
05-27-11, 15:31
I cruise down atwells I saw one WSW with short black hair working but looked drugged out so I passed. Made few more loops and saw a hsw with long hair almost covering her back from far away she looked decent, but when she got in the car she did not look as good, the way she was moving around in the car I could tell she had some drug problem. I took her behind an abandoned house. She told me 20 I told her I had forgot my wallet and have only 12 (I had the full amount but I try this trick and from time to time and sometimes it works) she took a minute to pause and countered with 15 I agreed it was a decent CBJ. She went on to say that she doesn't really do this and she works a regular job blah blah blah. (alot of the stories these girls tell you are lies because of the stigma of street working, so they try to present themselves to be better then the average street worker).

I will try to get pictures from now on like pp did, it makes things more interesting and easier to identify the same girls. For the newbies you can contact me if you need help in the atwells / manton area I drive by here on a regular basis on business and I have a relative that I visit that lives in the area. I have no real experience in the elmwood area. I never seem to have any luck and there is alot more leo presence there. When your out there more you will come across a few diamonds in the ruff who will haver her own place and working digits. If you find one and you become a regular they will work with you on price.

Someone asked about the police layoffs. I don't think it will make that much of a difference even the people who get pulled over leo just lets you know that they know what your up to and you should go home. What I worry about the most are sting operations and a SW leaving something illegal in my car. Less officers don't mean they will be no officers. If your car is up to date and no lights are broken or out and they don't seeing you circling then they won't bother you.

For the person asking about digits I have digits and others here do to, but the problem with that is alot of these girls are not going to want a call from a complete stranger and if things go wrong it hurts our rep, so it best you hit the streets and try to get digits on your own. If you can try to avoid giving them your number I made this mistake and now I get calls from a few of these workers begging for money, asking for rides to the store and trying to set up dates at times when I'm not in the mood.

Pussy Patrol
05-28-11, 08:58
Did a run this morning at about 0630 or so and most of the streets were dead. Cranston st had 3 skanks on it that were not worth even a second glance.

There was also a YOUNG girl that was being pimped by a tall old black dude. He looked homeless and she looked very much like a runaway. When I stopped at a red light near them he tried to drum up some business. I asked her how old she was and he answered 18.

I'm like yeah right she's 18 and I was asking HER not you. Her made her answer and she claimed 18 too but she sounded like a kid and this KID looked a LOT younger to me and I may be a monger but I do have some morals.

Then the old dude tried to scam some money by saying that I owe him for their time. I'm like I owe you? OK, I'll give you a minute head start before I call the cops. They then started heading north walking pretty quick.

They ought to lock his ass up for taking advantage of a kid like that and if I see anyone scoop her I will drop a dime on you. So fair warning.

BTW, I did get a couple of street shots of them but won't post due to my certainty that she's a minor.

LoveLatin05
05-28-11, 09:54
=BTW, I did get a couple of street shots of them but won't post due to my certainty that she's a minor

OBV blur her out, and post the scum bags pic.

Liecam
05-28-11, 11:26
PP. I think you need to figure out a way to get this guys pic to LE.

Lexus
05-28-11, 21:09
Not that I has a moral epiphany or anything but I did make an effort earlier to "do the right thing" and what I got what the following.

1.) Unless we see them actually do something we don't have the right to interfere.

2.) do you know how many runaways there are? And how many kids are in that situation or worse?

3.) that even if they do pick her up and possibly return her that either a.) she'll just leave again or be.) the streets may be better than her home life.

Basically I got, thanks for the info but there's not much that can be done about it.

BTW, my old favorite once told me the story that a "monger" known to be on this site (because she said he talked to her about the site and my pics of her) once offered her a "bonus" to set him up with a minor. She claims that she told him to fuck off and that she was going to spread the word about him. I know it's just a story secondhand from a SW but one she's a female and two she had a young daughter so I did believe her.Pp she was taller than him right I saw her the other day didn't even bother because he looked like a bum fo sho.

SafetyD
05-29-11, 00:13
It is funny how the social standards of different groups evolve. A prison full of murderers, arsonists, robbers and thieves pass judgement on rapists and child molesters. All of these prisoners have done very bad things but not as bad as that.

This hobby of ours is the same thing. Waving money at hoplessly addicted women for our own 5 minute thrill ride the girl goes and gets her junk to forget her life of pain and the monger goes home to his wife.

Wrong is wrong.

My point is this is not the place for this disscusion.

Gansett
05-29-11, 13:39
I didn't know we had a member of the Morality po-po on board. To further knot your knickers if I see an adult pimping out what appears to be a child you're damm skippy I plan on "dropping a dime" on them. In other words I'm calling the po-po from my monger phone.

If this isn't the place for a discussion of this type where do you suggest?

BTW if yours isn't the most foolish post I've read in my time here it's damm close.

Pussy Patrol
05-29-11, 16:41
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely antagonistic. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

SafetyD
05-29-11, 19:08
so you're ok with spending your money on these hopeless addicts. basicaly keeping them enslaved?

one guy posts he offered 12 bucks. really.

and then most of you go home to your family?

if i saw what pp saw i would have been out of my car and at the old black pimps throat instead of going home to post on an anonymos website.

all i was trying to say is be real. if your a monger you are not a pilllar of society and if you think that leaving a person who you are sure was ****d out on the street without calling the cops from your anonymous phone is morally correct then so be it. you are what you are.

Pyro1976
05-30-11, 23:38
Did some driving tonight not much out around 8pm only had luck on elmwood by the&the WSW long black hair totaly ausome BBBJ hit was 3 will going back for her again.

JohnWayne4
05-31-11, 09:36
Just wondering has anyone seen Shannon around thanks.

SafetyD
05-31-11, 12:59
Just wondering has anyone seen Shannon around thanks.I usually see her at around noontime usually done by AZ.

Member #1128
05-31-11, 16:41
So what do you think happened to Tara? I looked and she isn't in jail. Also what about Heather? She's not in jail either. I haven't seen them in a while. I'm just curious because we use to hang out a little over 4 years ago. I check in from time to time and look for them. I live vicariously through you guys plus I'm close to the hood so sometimes I got to drive through and I do some sight seeing.

Gansett
05-31-11, 20:23
#1128 which Heather? I can recall a couple off the top of my head and know there were others. Diamond stud in the nose Heather was a jewel. Too bad she was constantly getting knocked up and going into retirement then back out again.

I had a LOT of fun with Tara when she first appeared. It was sad to see her go downhill.

Member #1128
06-01-11, 13:15
I don't know which Heather. As far as I know she wasn't getting pregnant. She was very carefull about that or maybe not. She's about 40 years old. I know you must know her. I don't remember if she had a nose ring. You say Tara went down hill hah? What'd she lose her mind? I hope they both found a way off the street. I could see the good in them, but crack and heroin had them by the throat. I don't put them down for job they do or did. I'm not better than them. I use to hate Tara giving all her money to her lazy pimp dude, but I guess she needed someone to help her manage. It's all good. I like this SW site. Cool pics. Good info. Too. I always look for that look. LOL I like the abbrev. 's BBBJFSCIM. 2 funny shit.

Evileyefleegle
06-02-11, 09:32
Is this the same girl that used to live on Calla Street off Broad Street. She was Blonde, around 5'4" and was not a bad looker. She would probably be around 40 years old now. I know she has had a habit for drugs a long time now. I haven't seen her for some years now.

Pangy
06-05-11, 19:13
My posts still need to get approved before they get posted, but maybe this will go up fast. Just after 7PM on Elmwood near CG, there is a very cute HSW holding a bag. Spinner body. Never seen her before. There is a LE SUV parked right across from her watching. Dunno if she's for real or not, but be careful out there!

MuffyTheDiver
06-06-11, 05:36
My posts still need to get approved before they get posted, but maybe this will go up fast. Just after 7PM on Elmwood near CG, there is a very cute HSW holding a bag. Spinner body. Never seen her before. There is a LE SUV parked right across from her watching. Dunno if she's for real or not, but be careful out there!CF has been doing stings lately, its been on the news. Be Careful!

Moonshiner
06-06-11, 13:16
My posts still need to get approved before they get posted, but maybe this will go up fast. Just after 7PM on Elmwood near CG, there is a very cute HSW holding a bag. Spinner body. Never seen her before. There is a LE SUV parked right across from her watching. Dunno if she's for real or not, but be careful out there!Gentleman,

Let me first introduce myself. I have been reading this forum in silence for about a year now. I just registered with this user name because the time has come for me to say' thank you' to all the regular contributing and senior members. I have clearly studied the rules of engagement and I think last night following the rules saved both the HSW and me.

I must have seen this HSW only minutes (or seconds) before Pangy. I have seen her before just never made contact with her. She is really cute so I thought I would offer her a ride rather then make her take the bus. I pulled over about a block and a half down from where she was origanally standing and started to make a phone call. She started walking toward me also making a phone call. That is when the SUV came down the road, she stopped walking, continued her phone conversation and the SUV drove past her and just past where I was parked, took a left into a driveway turned and was facing her almost directly across from where I was parked. I just drove away without incident. Because she had to walk neither of us did anything wrong and there was no existing connection between us other then the look only we saw. So always make them walk to you and NEVER make a deal until you have driven at least a block. Again thanks for all the education.

Moonshiner

Pangy
06-06-11, 18:24
Damn, Moonshiner. I may have been right behind you, as I also saw the SUV pull in across from her. Hope she's not LE because she was quite cute. Glad you avoided trouble.

I just cruised Elmwood-Cranston and Olneyville (it's about 6:20 PM now). Nothing in O-ville, lots on Elmwood. But all of it moderately to severely scary. Little to no LE out though.

Stay safe.

Pussy Patrol
06-07-11, 04:45
Did a quick run about my usual 0400ish time. Cranston was dead, broad only had a couple of nasties and Elmwood only had Toni. She was between CG and AZ opposite the bus stop. Upon initial glance she looked GOOD as she was wearing sneakers and a pair of daisy dukes with a short white tank top.

Upon closer inspection she looked BAD. You could see a LOT of damage (scabs, acne, lesions, scars etc) and she recognized my ride and flagged me down. Eventhough, she knows she won't get my business. She still offered and in fact BEGGED for a "date".

Said that she'd been out there for 3 hours without any success and that she was hurting really really bad and needed her fix. Even if she wasn't on my avoid list I still would have as prior experience has led me to avoid anyone tweaking. If they're tweaking all they're thinking about is getting high and any service you get will NOT be any good.

NOTE: even with her desperation she never offered to lower her asking price. She just tried to beg some money off me instead. Even a few bucks that she could give the dealer that was a block away. I saw more dealers than SW's and ZERO leo during the run.

Moonshiner
06-07-11, 08:41
[QUOTE=Pangy; 1209259]Damn, Moonshiner. I may have been right behind you, as I also saw the SUV pull in across from her. Hope she's not LE because she was quite cute. Glad you avoided trouble.

WOW! Pangy, if you saw them pull in you defiantly drove right by me. As I explained I did follow the rules of engagement but there are also other rules I follow. The number one rule for us who travel the galaxy is 'DON'T PANIC'! When LE rolled in I did not panic and take off in fear but played it cool, after all I only pulled over to dial my cell. I checked out the LE and they never looked at me even though they were only about 30 feet away. Their focus was on the girl. I will keep my eyes open for that hot little spinner but will need to see her a few times before making another approach.

Yesterday I did take another tour up Elmwood at about 0400ish. The place was really hopping and may have been one of the most active trips in ages. I was still feeling a bit shy from Sunday and drove north to SI downtown for the safe, sure, fun but overpriced thing. I have to stop here because now I am leading to a review of a bikini club.

Note to the moderators: If I wanted to review NON-Asian independent massage girls what category do you recommend?

Pussy Patrol
06-19-11, 02:43
did a bunch of runs throughout the week but i just now finished a very extensive one. my plan was to be out there looking at the time that the bars were closing in the hope of finding either a non-pro looking to make some quick cash or even a part timer civilian.

the streets were full of action, and broad was a zoo! no sw's there but a ton of hot latina's wearing skimpy clothing going in and out of the bars. the only downside is that they tend to draw 3 tons of morons and shitty drivers too.

leo presence was very heavy on all the streets and i saw a couple of guys get stopped. one idiot deserved it though. he pulled an illegal u-turn to try and make a scoop then entered a one-way street the wrong way and then backed out of the side street into the main ave without even looking. a total dumbass.

there was also a lot of **** kids out there too. i mean i saw kids as young as 10yo on the streets at 2am. wtf are there parents thinking? the worse part is getting your big head to do the thinking instead of the little head. just remember 15 can get you 30.

cranston had a few skanks and a hot young bsw that i wanted but i got out scooped yet again. elmwood was pretty busy as well. i saw both toni and the infamous deaf mute "jessica" sharing the same bus stop / corner on elmwood@plenty st.

the funniest part is that "jessica" got scooped twice that i saw and toni not at all. toni was looking good on the initial first glance but once you looked closer it wasn't too nice. the saddest part is that there are dudes out there that either don't know or don't care that "jessica" is a dude and scoop it anyways.

since i am stubborn i did eventually find some nice strange for me to play with. but, i did have to cover a lot of ground and waste a bit of gas to do so. sometimes i kick myself for passing on a borderline scoop but most times if i stick at it long enough and don't lower my standards i'll fins something that i'll be happy with.

btw, there was also a new (at least to me) decent blond that i was considering scooping but once i saw who her pimp was i definitely passed as every one of his girls is known to be hiv+ and he's the idiot more than likely spreading it amongst them.

i ended up with theresa (she stressed theresa and not terry) and i might put up a seperate post about her or i might just share via back channels here. i also saw both luz and her sister sophia on potters around 130ish. luck to most and play safe.

Member #1128
06-21-11, 01:05
A hooker once told me she had a headache.

Pussy Patrol
06-21-11, 05:54
Started a run just after 0400 and saw 2 FAT BSW's on Atwell's and a young chubby hsw on Manton and I passed on all 3 of them. Cut over to Cranston and saw Katie with Monica and since Monica was new (at least to me that is) I stopped to bs with them.

Katie was wearing a long purple sarong style loose summer dress and then there was little old Monica. And when I saw little I mean LITTLE as she's only 4'9" and eventhough she's probably in her mid to late 20's gives the girl impression. She even has the high pitched squeaky voice to go with that image. It is kinda weird how a smoker can have a voice like that.

Also on Cranston was Brittney who I haven't seen in close to a year. She actually looks good (still a skinny spinner with a nice ass) BUT she went and got a crew cut. WTF? So if you want to have a chick with a buzz cut blow you she'd be the one to find.

Also spotted a spinner BSW on Elmwood near Potters but passed as she looked to be at least late 30's or early 40's. Finally there was a SMOKING HOT young hsw with huge tits further down Elmwood near the AZ but of freaking course I get out scooped. If anyone here found that one please let us know more about her as I know I would definitely like to try that one out.

I did swing back on Cranston and found yet another to relieve me of my buildup and a good time was had by all. I did get some street pics and some action shots as well but will hold off for now. Luck to most and play safe guys.

Opus3722
06-22-11, 11:40
On ny way in to the office I noticed a hsw on Elmwood. She looked pretty decent was holding a cane? Anybody have info on her? A review would be appreciated.

Member #5176
06-22-11, 18:40
Hey broh,

Share some pics with us, lets make this forum more fun with pics.

Started a run just after 0400 and saw 2 FAT BSW's on Atwell's and a young chubby hsw on Manton and I passed on all 3 of them. Cut over to Cranston and saw Katie with Monica and since Monica was new (at least to me that is) I stopped to bs with them.

Katie was wearing a long purple sarong style loose summer dress and then there was little old Monica. And when I saw little I mean LITTLE as she's only 4'9" and eventhough she's probably in her mid to late 20's gives the girl impression. She even has the high pitched squeaky voice to go with that image. It is kinda weird how a smoker can have a voice like that.

Also on Cranston was Brittney who I haven't seen in close to a year. She actually looks good (still a skinny spinner with a nice ass) BUT she went and got a crew cut. WTF? So if you want to have a chick with a buzz cut blow you she'd be the one to find.

Also spotted a spinner BSW on Elmwood near Potters but passed as she looked to be at least late 30's or early 40's. Finally there was a SMOKING HOT young hsw with huge tits further down Elmwood near the AZ but of freaking course I get out scooped. If anyone here found that one please let us know more about her as I know I would definitely like to try that one out.

I did swing back on Cranston and found yet another to relieve me of my buildup and a good time was had by all. I did get some street pics and some action shots as well but will hold off for now. Luck to most and play safe guys.

Pussy Patrol
06-23-11, 07:48
Nah, I think I'm pretty much done sharing pics here as no one else ever seems to put any up. While the pics have the advantage of helping a monger recognize a known provider too many newbs and lurkers here will never actually get off their ass and even scoop an SW let alone make a report and it's almost impossible to get anyone to put up pics. They like to live vicariously through others instead of actually doing it.

Anyone can go into an AMP or visit an easy strip joint for a backroom quickie or even set up an appt with a provider very easily but it takes someone with some balls to do the streets. The thrill of the hunt for a street pro is too scary for most guys. They think of all the what if's instead. It could be a cop, I could get busted, I could get robbed, I could get outed to the public and etc.

I'll still be out there doing my thing but if I share at all it will be with the trusted few at a mongerfest or via e-mail off site. For example, Gansett has seen pics that NO ONE else has or ever will. He's earned that right!

Right now the only thing I would get from putting up pics would be a couple of attaboys (which I don't need) and too much attention from people wanting a handout. I REALLY don't need that either. If anyone else steps up and contributes maybe I will do so again.

Really, all you do is make a target of yourself (ie. Supereloquent). You posted a single pic and lurkers have to post stupid comments about it too. How many pm's did you get from them begging you for a handout? Then if you do help them out you run the risk of them ruining the SW for yourself. And if you don't help them they attack you instead. It's just not worth it. Unless I feel like bragging I won't bother.

Hey broh,

Share some pics with us, lets make this forum more fun with pics.

Member #5176
06-23-11, 19:22
Send me some of the pics. I contribute.

Nah, I think I'm pretty much done sharing pics here as no one else ever seems to put any up. While the pics have the advantage of helping a monger recognize a known provider too many newbs and lurkers here will never actually get off their ass and even scoop an SW let alone make a report and it's almost impossible to get anyone to put up pics. They like to live vicariously through others instead of actually doing it.

Anyone can go into an AMP or visit an easy strip joint for a backroom quickie or even set up an appt with a provider very easily but it takes someone with some balls to do the streets. The thrill of the hunt for a street pro is too scary for most guys. They think of all the what if's instead. It could be a cop, I could get busted, I could get robbed, I could get outed to the public and etc.

I'll still be out there doing my thing but if I share at all it will be with the trusted few at a mongerfest or via e-mail off site. For example, Gansett has seen pics that NO ONE else has or ever will. He's earned that right!

Right now the only thing I would get from putting up pics would be a couple of attaboys (which I don't need) and too much attention from people wanting a handout. I REALLY don't need that either. If anyone else steps up and contributes maybe I will do so again.

Really, all you do is make a target of yourself (ie. Supereloquent). You posted a single pic and lurkers have to post stupid comments about it too. How many pm's did you get from them begging you for a handout? Then if you do help them out you run the risk of them ruining the SW for yourself. And if you don't help them they attack you instead. It's just not worth it. Unless I feel like bragging I won't bother.

Gansett
06-24-11, 08:24
Send me some of the pics. I contribute.I knew it. Stick around long enough and you'll see and read some amazing things. Don't you think your request to PP would have been better if sent as a pm rather than on the open forum?

I can't wait for his reply.

Abbadon
06-24-11, 21:55
So first apolodgies, this comes about a week too late. I had a pretty full week and limited time to get on here so here a goes.

Did a run last Fri about 9-11 and some activity. Met Tori on Elmwood near the AZ, not bad but not enough intell (yes Imma newb) to go by to make a scoop or not so I passed but got digits, saw Katie or KT on Cranston (Not sure which one is which and until I have a firm understanding how to tell the two apart. Yeah, aint going to happen). This KT looked pretty bad. Sketched out, waaay too much make up and my spidey sense went off so I am guessing that is the one to avoid so again. Passed.

Then a new face (To me anyways) HSW with a cane? As odd as this sounds, Outside the cane, she was actually very cute. Couldn't get a name and she seemed very apprehensive (sadly, I can pass as LEO among these ladies). BSed a bit with her and said the reason for the cane was due to a recent surgury on her right hip (She showed me the scar) outside that she def was pretty cute but still. Way too apprehensive and she admitted to being high so way too risky for my blood so I wished her a good night and went my seperate ways. Not that I contribute frequantly on here but any intell on this young woman and Tori would be great. Be safe Gentlemen

Abbadon
06-24-11, 22:00
Didn't catch PP's recent post (Damn these eyes) and if he passed on Toni (Being as seasoned as you and Gansett are) , there is good reason. Still curious on this HSW though.

Pussy Patrol
06-25-11, 09:15
First off no need for an apology as we'll take whatever we can get when we get it as long as it's LEGIT and not fabricated. Secondly, if the SW being high puts you off you won't be getting much street action as they're either high, coming off a high or looking to make some cash to get high. PERIOD, enough said! 95% have a habit no matter what they say. Some will claim it's just weed but don't believe them. Even Luz admits to being an alcoholic which is believable (and rare) because just how many chubby or fat addicts do you see? If they still fat they either don't use or they just started using.

As for Katie and K. T. They are different people and look NOTHING alike. I may post a couple of street shots from a couple of weeks ago to show what Katie looks like to help you out but will still hold off of most pics.

As for the hsw with the bad leg I have seen her quite a bit on Cranston St and is out a bit but doesn't work as much as most as most guys don't know she is an SW. I'm close to being positive that she lives in the Blue building but I could be wrong as it may be the Orange one instead. BTW, she's a friend of Katie's and they sometimes hang out together and they know the same dealers.

So first apolodgies, this comes about a week too late. I had a pretty full week and limited time to get on here so here a goes.

Did a run last Fri about 9-11 and some activity. Met Tori on Elmwood near the AZ, not bad but not enough intell (yes Imma newb) to go by to make a scoop or not so I passed but got digits, saw Katie or KT on Cranston (Not sure which one is which and until I have a firm understanding how to tell the two apart. Yeah, aint going to happen). This KT looked pretty bad. Sketched out, waaay too much make up and my spidey sense went off so I am guessing that is the one to avoid so again. Passed.

Then a new face (To me anyways) HSW with a cane? As odd as this sounds, Outside the cane, she was actually very cute. Couldn't get a name and she seemed very apprehensive (sadly, I can pass as LEO among these ladies). BSed a bit with her and said the reason for the cane was due to a recent surgury on her right hip (She showed me the scar) outside that she def was pretty cute but still. Way too apprehensive and she admitted to being high so way too risky for my blood so I wished her a good night and went my seperate ways. Not that I contribute frequantly on here but any intell on this young woman and Tori would be great. Be safe Gentlemen

Abbadon
06-26-11, 01:04
You are a Gent and a scholar and yeah, that would be the Katie I met. Thank you for the confirmation. It goes a long ways. I agree how many would pass on the hsw believing she is civilian. She said she used to be an exotic dancer, and I could actually believe that at one point she might have been. And thanks for the intel on her as well. Yeah, guess I will not be taking a chance with that anytime soon. Happy hunting all and stay safe.

First off no need for an apology as we'll take whatever we can get when we get it as long as it's LEGIT and not fabricated. Secondly, if the SW being high puts you off you won't be getting much street action as they're either high, coming off a high or looking to make some cash to get high. PERIOD, enough said! 95% have a habit no matter what they say. Some will claim it's just weed but don't believe them. Even Luz admits to being an alcoholic which is believable (and rare) because just how many chubby or fat addicts do you see? If they still fat they either don't use or they just started using.

As for Katie and K. T. They are different people and look NOTHING alike. I may post a couple of street shots from a couple of weeks ago to show what Katie looks like to help you out but will still hold off of most pics.

As for the hsw with the bad leg I have seen her quite a bit on Cranston St and is out a bit but doesn't work as much as most as most guys don't know she is an SW. I'm close to being positive that she lives in the Blue building but I could be wrong as it may be the Orange one instead. BTW, she's a friend of Katie's and they sometimes hang out together and they know the same dealers.

Pussy Patrol
06-26-11, 06:35
Did an abbreviated run today around 0600 hrs and Cranston st was dead, Broad had 1 skank and Elmwood had 3. Which included B. T. Nancy (whom I hadn't seen in awhile) down by the AZ, an older 40ish skinny hsw and Toni in her usual spot. I did see her actually get scooped right on the main drag (after an obvious illegal U-turn) with LEO about a block away. The dude had some high dollar wheels so maybe he can afford to do dumb shit like that.

Guyver73
06-27-11, 22:33
Made a run today down Manton Ave, found a Young WSW named Tori, said she is a dancer at SI, and needed a ride home. So picked her up and after some small talk fun was had for 30 for BBBJCIM. She said that she has a place and if I would like FS, she can provide.

Funny thing is just as I am pulling up to her place, she asks if I can help her on Saturday pick up a couch, with my truck. She says that if I help she will make it worth my while.

Who knows, maybe I will.

Happy Hunting

Hell what do you know I am a Senior Member...Yeah!!!!

Willy O
06-27-11, 23:16
Made a run today down Manton Ave, found a Young WSW named Tori, said she is a dancer at SI, and needed a ride home. So picked her up and after some small talk fun was had for 30 for BBBJCIM. She said that she has a place and if I would like FS, she can provide.

Funny thing is just as I am pulling up to her place, she asks if I can help her on Saturday pick up a couch, with my truck. She says that if I help she will make it worth my while.

Who knows, maybe I will.

Happy Hunting.

Hell what do you know I am a Senior Member. Yeah! There is a dancer named Tori at SI that is more of a MILF and I doubt she would be walking so you may want to do a double check.

AntiSex
06-29-11, 13:51
There is a dancer named Tori at SI that is more of a MILF and I doubt she would be walking so you may want to do a double check.Yeah, though just to mention it, tori at SI will definitely give a BJ for 30 at the club.

Guyver73
06-30-11, 21:13
Yeah, though just to mention it, tori at SI will definitely give a BJ for 30 at the club.This Tori is a 5'2" blonde, weighed soaking wet maybe 110 or 120, spinner body type.

Called her today since I was in Providence, and enjoyed FS at her place. Everything available on the menu covered of course.

Strange thing as I was leaving she asked if I could give her a ride to Prov Mall, and wait for her, to do some shopping. Told her I had to go back to work, maybe next time.

Boka1103
07-01-11, 01:04
I found out whats up with tara she has got three years clean now and she is doing well.

Pussy Patrol
07-01-11, 05:22
Well glad to hear that she's doing well BUT she has definitely NOT been clean 3 years. Maybe she has been for a shorter period of time but NO WAY 3 years as I have personally seen her use and it wasn't 3 years ago. NOTE: all of this is assuming that we're talking about THE Tara and not another one.

I found out whats up with tara she has got three years clean now and she is doing well.

Pussy Patrol
07-01-11, 05:34
Did a run between 0430ish and about 0500 or so and most of the streets were completely dead. There were 2 fatties near the AZ on Elmwood (one BSW and one hsw that was sumo size) and I scooped Michaela on Westminster.

Don't often scoop one there but I was using it to cut between other areas that are much more well known and stumbled upon her. Nothing great, average appearance and average service and got the job done. The only real thing out of the ordinary to note is that I warned her before making the deal that I was kinda "gassy" and she said "no problem, don't worry about it. It's all natural" and said she was fine with whatever did or didn't happen.

Well sure enough right after she caught a nice load she got a second (but different) blast as well. I did apologize but even now I'm kinda still chuckling over it. She had no problem and I gave a bit of a tip to make up for it. That's the gentleman in me I guess as I've never gotten a tip if a lady "queefed" me.

I am kinda wondering if anyone else has any funny or weird experiences to pass on? I know that I have had several SW's warn me not to CIM as they would puke on me but it has yet to happen (knock on wood). Even Luz wanted me to warn her as she said as long as she was ready for it she was OK but a surprise would end up with a lap full of puke.

I also had an SW have an allergic reaction after a CIM as I regularly eat peanuts for a snack and she happened to be allergic to peanuts. When her tongue started to swell she started to panic and when her cheeks and the rest of her face swelled as well that's when I started to go OH SHIT. When she had trouble breathing is when I floored it to the E. R. And made sure she got taken care of.

DaddysLookin
07-01-11, 07:47
Did a run between 0430ish and about 0500 or so and most of the streets were completely dead. There were 2 fatties near the AZ on Elmwood (one BSW and one hsw that was sumo size) and I scooped Michaela on Westminster.

Don't often scoop one there but I was using it to cut between other areas that are much more well known and stumbled upon her. Nothing great, average appearance and average service and got the job done. The only real thing out of the ordinary to note is that I warned her before making the deal that I was kinda "gassy" and she said "no problem, don't worry about it. It's all natural" and said she was fine with whatever did or didn't happen.

Well sure enough right after she caught a nice load she got a second (but different) blast as well. I did apologize but even now I'm kinda still chuckling over it. She had no problem and I gave a bit of a tip to make up for it. That's the gentleman in me I guess as I've never gotten a tip if a lady "queefed" me.

I am kinda wondering if anyone else has any funny or weird experiences to pass on? I know that I have had several SW's warn me not to CIM as they would puke on me but it has yet to happen (knock on wood). Even Luz wanted me to warn her as she said as long as she was ready for it she was OK but a surprise would end up with a lap full of puke.

I also had an SW have an allergic reaction after a CIM as I regularly eat peanuts for a snack and she happened to be allergic to peanuts. When her tongue started to swell she started to panic and when her cheeks and the rest of her face swelled as well that's when I started to go OH SHIT. When she had trouble breathing is when I floored it to the E. R. And made sure she got taken care of.This one does not strictly belong here. But its kinda funny anyway.

Visited an local AMP and at the flip, negotiations got heated, but I was already hard. So when it seemed after 2 minutes that she was not going to be able to agree with me, I asked her to wait a minute and I stroked one off in front of her, looked up, smiled, and said her services were no longer needed. And left.

P Sil
07-01-11, 11:58
I also had an SW have an allergic reaction after a CIM as I regularly eat peanuts for a snack and she happened to be allergic to peanuts. When her tongue started to swell she started to panic and when her cheeks and the rest of her face swelled as well that's when I started to go OH SHIT. When she had trouble breathing is when I floored it to the E. R. And made sure she got taken care of.[/QUOTE]PP:

While I fully appreciate the seriousness of the situation and the severity of the reaction, I can't help but find that anecdote funny in a perverted sort of way. I certainly am glad that it hasn't happened to me!

SMS 54
07-01-11, 19:07
In an earlier life, when I worked road construction, a blonde MILF ten-wheeler driver let it be known on the CB that she enjoyed swallowing loads of guys that had been drinking pineapple juice. At lunch time, there was a whole line of trucks at the nearest convenience store looking for pineapple juice.

Sleeper 100
07-02-11, 17:32
I'm moving in about a month from Fl and I wondered of there were any bars aroun Providence (within 75 miles or so) where some of the local talent hangs out and I'm not too likely to get shot. Looking for clean white girls. I used to hang out in a couple of places in Maine where I could just sip beer all day and watch working girls come and go. It was GREAT! Would love to find some bars like that in / around Providence. Thanks in advance!

Guyver73
07-02-11, 17:48
I'm moving in about a month from Fl and I wondered of there were any bars aroun Providence (within 75 miles or so) where some of the local talent hangs out and I'm not too likely to get shot. Looking for clean white girls. I used to hang out in a couple of places in Maine where I could just sip beer all day and watch working girls come and go. It was GREAT! Would love to find some bars like that in / around Providence. Thanks in advance!When you find out let me know. I have been in the Providence area for 15 + years, and have not found a place like that except Cheaters and or SI.

Back about 10 years or so there was a place in Boston Chinatown called Harry's I think, used to be a good place to meet the working girls. Now it is gone.

Happy hunting

DrGolfer
07-02-11, 18:24
But if you try Main St. Bar in Pawtucket. The summer months they come in and out all night long. Not sure about the day time though.

When you find out let me know. I have been in the Providence area for 15 + years, and have not found a place like that except Cheaters and or SI.

Back about 10 years or so there was a place in Boston Chinatown called Harry's I think, used to be a good place to meet the working girls. Now it is gone.

Happy hunting

DrGolfer
07-02-11, 18:27
Would love to have seen the face on her after it was over.

This one does not strictly belong here. But its kinda funny anyway.

Visited an local AMP and at the flip, negotiations got heated, but I was already hard. So when it seemed after 2 minutes that she was not going to be able to agree with me, I asked her to wait a minute and I stroked one off in front of her, looked up, smiled, and said her services were no longer needed. And left.

Smoke Screen
07-02-11, 21:42
I'm moving in about a month from Fl and I wondered of there were any bars aroun Providence (within 75 miles or so) where some of the local talent hangs out and I'm not too likely to get shot. Looking for clean white girls. I used to hang out in a couple of places in Maine where I could just sip beer all day and watch working girls come and go. It was GREAT! Would love to find some bars like that in / around Providence. Thanks in advance!Now that sounds like fun, but unfortunately I don't know of any in Providence like that. The last one I knew of was in the Combat Zone, Boston, Good Time Charlies, many years ago. Should be interesting to see if anyone else has some positive info on the subject.

Rebrobate218
07-03-11, 10:02
Yeah, though just to mention it, tori at SI will definitely give a BJ for 30 at the club.I thought she only did this for me. She told me I was special.

Yellowfever023
07-03-11, 10:37
I'm moving in about a month from Fl and I wondered of there were any bars aroun Providence (within 75 miles or so) where some of the local talent hangs out and I'm not too likely to get shot. Looking for clean white girls. I used to hang out in a couple of places in Maine where I could just sip beer all day and watch working girls come and go. It was GREAT! Would love to find some bars like that in / around Providence. Thanks in advance!Please tell me where the places in Maine were?

Pussy Patrol
07-04-11, 05:24
Started my usual run a bit early so I did Pawt. As well. Saw a chunky hsw that looked a lot like Luz on Broad by the Walgreens and another older hsw that looked like Broomhilda by the Cvs. There were 3 more hsw's on Dexter and 1 was pretty good but with LEO nearby I couldn't make the scoop and when I looped around she was gone.

Ended up coming down to my "usual" area and Cranston st had just 1 skank but the rest had quite a few. Even saw Harmony on Bucklin st@Potters and she was SCREAMING into her phone at somebody. She sure made a scene and drew some attention. Elmwood had 4 different one's all between the CG and AZ (like usual) and since I wanted some strange I scooped someone familiar that I had seen a bunch of times but had not tried yet.

It was the 30ish spinner hsw that always has the cane and she introduced herself as Katerateria (or something like that) in PR and said in English it would be Katherine or Kathy for short. While going to one of my spots we talked quite a bit and once she found out just how many of the same people we both knew she gave me a lot of dirt on them.

It turns out that she's Jenny's cousin and knows just about everyone I do. She said that Katie had been living with her and that she ripped her off of quite a bit of stuff from her place and that she's now gone. Says that she probably won't be back as quite a few people are looking for her to settle various scores. She also confirmed that Jenny, Katie, Harmony and another "popular" SW all are HIV+ and since I already knew this it wasn't news but was yet another source to verify them.

Anyways, at my spot she gave me an OK BBBJ to get me ready and then even with her bad leg she gave me one hell of a RCG ride and got the job done pretty quickly too. She has a different style doing it that I hadn't run into before (maybe due to her leg?) but it felt great and we were both satisfied. I did takes some pics and I might throw a few up in a bit. Luck to most and play SAFE guys.

Pussy Patrol
07-04-11, 06:25
Well a few more details and I guess some pics too. I would say that she's in her mid 30's and I would guess about 5' tall and maybe 100lbs soaking wet. A PR spinner and when she was younger she should have been just FINE. Now with age and kids she's not bad. She has a pretty face (even with a neck tattoo) small A cup tits and a small ass that has no firmness whatsoever.

She was nice to talk to (even with her heavy accent) and she wanted me to say what I wanted first before she would quote any prices but she asks for.3 for BJ's and only.4 for FS and she had no problem at all with the pics once I said I'd tip a little. You can also tell that she likes to keep a hand on you when she's working on you. Like previous post said an OK bj that got me ready for FS.

BTW, these are the last pics I'm putting up unless others start stepping up and putting some up as well. And I'm talking REAL pics, not just a single pic of a chick sitting in a car. I'm talking MULTIPLE pics that show SKIN and preferably some ACTION. I know there's quite a few guys scooping all the time as I see it happening and most chicks would be happy to let you take a pic or two so consider it a challenge!

I also forgot to mention that she said Monica (the little 4'9" tall hsw) is in the hospital that one of her injection sites got infected and it's BAD.

Sleeper 100
07-04-11, 07:00
Please tell me where the places in Maine were?"Dells and Decks" and the Lewiston Social Club.

Beachbum
07-04-11, 13:34
I thought she only did this for me. She told me I was special.Can someone let me know what hours she usually works?

Pussy Patrol
07-09-11, 08:41
Did my run at a later time period (between 0730 and 0800) to see if I might be able to find some strange. Most of the streets were dead and 3 other streets only had 1 SW each on them and none were even worth a second glance let alone a scoop. I did see a pretty decent WSW on Atwells near Manton and she popped onto the main street off of a side street and you could instantly see 3 cars slow and check her out. I would guess that she's in her early 30's and she's tall (at least 5'9") with shoulder length brown hair that was pulled back into a pony tail. The sweat pants she wore didn't do her much credit but you could see that she definitely had a NICE NICE rack on her (at least D's).

When I first passed her my attention was on her and not the side street that she came off of but when I looped back for a second glance and the possibility of either a street pic or a scoop I checked down that side street and saw LEO standing outside his car and watching her and all the attention she was getting. It didn't look like a sting to me it just looked like he had been talking to her or hassling her and was ready to pop someone if they made the scoop. I know he saw me loop around so I boogied the hell out of there. No pussy is worth being busted for. Think with the BIG head guys and play safe out there.

If I do see her again I'm still interested in trying her out.

ClearWater
07-13-11, 23:45
I Did a run today at about 9 was cruising all throughout the city today. I seen the WSW that was mentioned below me around Manton Ave / Valley st. I seen her walking down the little alley street that connects valley to manton. She does appear to have a very large rack with some rock hard nipples. I wanted to pick her up but I'm still new so I don't know the procedures to let them know I'm possibly interested. She was sitting across the street from the 7-11 at the bottom of manton where the auto zone is.

Can someone give me a few pointers on how to go about this? I would really love to play with her rack and get some pics for you guys.

Pussy Patrol
07-15-11, 05:15
Decided to include Pawt. In my run today but the streets had more dealers and LEO on them than SW's and it wasn't worth taking the chance to try and scoop one as the LEO's that I saw were actually BUSY and covering a lot of ground. They weren't just sitting and chilling.

Down in Prov. There were 3 SW's on Atwell's down near Valley (inc. Tanya who I haven't seen in awhile) and there was a BIG hsw on Manton (near Atwells) and there were a couple of skanks on Cranston st but the majority were once again on Elmwood."Jessica" was once again at it's favorite bus stop by Plenty st and there was a tiny spinner BSW near CG but something about her mannerisms put me off and lastly there was a chubby young hsw also but she wouldn't leave her pimp so that was that. There were also a couple of pretty active LEO down in Prov. As well and they too were moving and checking out anyone they saw.

Pussy Patrol
07-19-11, 11:29
Not too many guys seem to be posting anything on here and my back is getting sore from carrying all of you. I could put up yet another detailed post with a lot of info / pics from my recent runs BUT I'm finding that I really don't get much out of it. I did runs on Sun and Tue with a lot to report but I'll just give the mini version.

On Sunday evening (1900ish) the streets were just FULL of SW's (I saw at least 20 total) including the crazy redhead Brittney and her shaved head has grown out about an inch or so. If that guy who was looking for the "butch" type is interested she hangs on Cranston st a LOT (usually across from the DD) but I did see her on Broad near the KFC. I also saw 2 different unmarked LEO's making the stroll as well. Keep your eyes open!

I also scooped Deb, a 40yo spinner WSW that I had never seen before or heard about either. Ok looking, small tits, nice ass and since she also has small hands in addition to a small mouth she'll make you seem HUGE. She puts in a LOT of effort (15min BJ no complaints at all and another 5min FS to completion) and she was very compliant with anything I wanted. I got quite a few pics and about 20 min of vid but will NOT post them.

I got her digits and she was VERY happy when I offered to send her a few guys. She said that she's from the Fox Point area and walks up there (which I never check on)

RH Treller
07-19-11, 11:39
About 1 am, on Manton not too far up from Olneyville square, cute WSW, maybe late 30's. She got scooped as I made the loop. She looked promising and I will try again.

There is always action on Elmwood at that time, but there is also lots of trouble with LE and thugs as well. I usually drive right through without stopping.

Judging from PP's report, may be time to include Fox Point in my nighttime travels.

MarriedTom
07-19-11, 12:11
Went down Atwells this morning around 6:45 a. M.

Saw a ragged looking brunette WSW by the laundrymat at Mt Pleasant.

At intersection of Manton, saw a hot bodied blonde WSW, but she seemed dazed and confused. Had a brotha in a van keeping eye on Her.

Went back down Atwells and saw a real MILF between Acadamy and the Shell Station, by street that cuts through to Valley.

By the time I turned around and made it back, she was just getting scooped.

Was tight for time, but returned to see if blonde was still there. She was not, but Her man was.

Fast Fill 1965
07-19-11, 14:33
Had hit the streets early sun morning about 1:00-2:00am. Was not much out on elmwood or cranston that was worth mentioning. But on my run on atwells close to man saw a nice hsw spinner. Turned down a side street and she hoped in. She was pretty young, I would say early twentys, great spinner body, and really pretty hot. But as soon as she closded the door, and I pulled away, I got a wiff of her. OMG she stunk, and then could see scabs on her hands. I asked her her name and I think she said roxy. But she was pretty out of it. I pulled right back over, told her sorry but you need to get out. I told her she was really a beautiful girl, but she stunk! She got right out, and even said she was sorry. Then said she wasin rehab. But left and is back on drugs. WOW, what a waste. Almost made me think twice about this hobby. Almost. LOL

Sleeper 100
07-19-11, 16:05
But if you try Main St. Bar in Pawtucket. The summer months they come in and out all night long. Not sure about the day time though.Has anybody got an address for this joint? I'm new to the area and I need a little help.

Thanks in advance!

Pussy Patrol
07-19-11, 19:46
It's nice to see some reports for a change. Deb had mentioned both Gano and Wickenden as streets she's on and while I know that area a bit I do NOT check that area out as it's kinda out of my way and I had never heard much about any action over that way before. Since you guys stepped it up a bit today I did decide that I'll add a few pics of her to "reward" you. You can probably tell by the pics that I liked her ass. Keep up the work guys.

Judging from PP's report, may be time to include Fox Point in my nighttime travels.

ClearWater
07-20-11, 13:39
Did a spin around Atwells and Valley st at about 11pm. Nobody was out. Seen a peg legged WSW on elmwood. She kept switching sides of the streets. Also seen a somewhat busty WSW with big lips standing by the deep sea diving store. Any info on her. Well anywho I didn't have any luck browsing the streets so I decided to make a pit stop at home and roll up a joint that was wider than a baseball bat. Called renee in np and smoked some exotic weed while getting a super sloppy / nasty blowjob. Between busting a nut and smoking some fire I could not complain with how my night ended.

I've been looking for the Busty MILF hsw that was mentioned to be on elmwood at the CG. Any info on how to find her?

Fast Fill 1965
07-21-11, 20:39
So it was so dam hot today, I decided to take a cruise to cool off at a spa. Had never tried the one in east prov so figured what the heck. So on my way they I am near the east prov / seekonk line as I pass a bus stop with a HOT girl standing there. Nice pink miniskirt, and white top. She look great, all dolled up with great heels! So just as I passed the bus stop, I pullover to check my gps. Plus figured I could take a little look at ther in my rearview. So as I am sitting there, and tried to find this damm spa. She walks right up to my passenger window and knocks. Scared the hell out of me, as I wasnt paying attention. So she says I look lost and wanted to know if I needed directions. At this point she is leaning in my truck, and her tits were popping out. So I figure what the hell, and tell her I am looking for a massage parlor. She then asks me

"why you need to release some stress" OMG. I almost fainted. Ummm yes. So she says, listen I never do this, but it is hot as hell out here, and I think I missed the last bus. I live in warwick, if you give me a ride to my house I will be happpy to help you with your stress. So without hesitation I say yes. Next thing you know she is in my truck. So she begins to tell me her story, college grad, laid off from her job, was a dancer in college ect ect. Has not danced in a few years, and never escorted, but did have a few sugar daddies ect. Has a roomate that is away during the day, so has considered selectively escorting. Wow, I have had a hard on since she got in my trcuk, and all I can think about is getting this girl naked! So we get to her place, go to the 3rd floor aprtment. Nice place, neat, smells good ect. I am thinking at this point this is all just to good to be true. So we go to her room, and she says she will give me hand release for the ride. Or I can donate $100. 00 and get the full service. I couldn't give her the cash fast enough. So to not get into the full details was an Amazing. GFE time. I did not do full service as had no condom. Great body, a little baby fat on her belly, smelled great. Tasted even better! We chatted afterword. She said she I can contact her anytime, and gave me digits. I did not.

Mention anything about giving her number to others, so won't give it out without her permission. I will see her again real soon, and will mention it. Just don't want to spoil a great thing to soon.

RH Treller
07-22-11, 08:35
Another late night cruise through CF and PVD. The usual skanks out, found one short WSW, nice body but worn face, on Elmwood near Walgreens. She was being pursued by a WM on foot. He was following her around and talking to her, and he didn't look like a handler, more like one of us. She finally got away from him and I swooped in for the pickup.

She was freaked out by the guy following her and seemed a little high. I gave her a ride for a few blocks and dropped her off.

Tried a cruise on Gano and Wickendon but by this time it was after 1 am and nothing was out. I haven't gone through this area before and it was pretty easy to get to from Elmwood / Broad.

I'm not a big fan of the new traffic pattern on Elmwood.

Pussy Patrol
07-23-11, 07:02
I'm not either but since no one else had mentioned it until now I thought I was the only one. It was fine the way it was and it makes doing a run a bit more obvious now.

I'm not a big fan of the new traffic pattern on Elmwood.

Meesh401
07-23-11, 15:08
I'm not either but since no one else had mentioned it until now I thought I was the only one. It was fine the way it was and it makes doing a run a bit more obvious now.They should fixed that damaging road instead of painting over it.

Vargr
07-24-11, 18:54
I'm not either but since no one else had mentioned it until now I thought I was the only one. It was fine the way it was and it makes doing a run a bit more obvious now.. But those you-turns will be so much safer.

Pussy Patrol
07-25-11, 05:48
Well I did 5 over the weekend (sat morning and night, sun morning and night plus this morning) and will try to keep it brief. On the runs I did both Pawt. And Prov. And this weekend there was some kind of festival up in Pawt. That had a LOT of young, hot civi's out there as well as a few SW's that were new to me. Definitely a lot of eye candy.

Sat morning I scooped a new young hsw that was kinda shy and wouldn't give any digits and made me swear (on my nuts) that the pics I took wouldn't show her face so I'll have to do so work on those before posting any but lets' just says she has a VERY nice rack.

Sun evening about 8ish on Broadway (of all places) there was a very hot young redheaded WSW that I at first missed as I wasn't expecting her to be working. Then by the time I looped around she was being scooped by some lucky bastard. I would guess that she was in her mid 20's and would go about 5'4" or so and maybe 125-130lbs. She had a very cute face and a decent body. If this sounds like someone you know I would be very willing to trade info for hers. She was really the type I go for.

This morning was a bit weird though. At about 0400 hrs I was actually flagged down by a cute brunette driving a silver SUV. I was turning from Valley on Atwells and she was coming down the hill on Atwells and since we both had our windows open she made eye contact and nodded and said what's up. I turned back around and met her in the gas station parking lot as she was already out of the car. With the tinted windows you couldn't see anyone else.

I would put her in her mid to late 20's with short brown hair pulled back, a cute face and VERY pretty eyes that grab you attention. She had some D's hanging out of her low cut blouse and a decent body. I never got her name or digits because as soon as I pulled out of the lot her "homeboys" pulled out right behind me in that silver SUV. At the same time she was trying to direct me to "her spot" which she claimed was a great spot (behind the nearby church in a dark/empty lot). She tried to say that it was OK and that she does all the time and that I had nothing to worry about. I told her "that's what someone would say who was trying to rip me off"

I told her no, that I had some better spots and we'd use one of them but when her homeboys continued to follow us I pulled over and said that as long as they were following I was done. She asked me for some money for her time (maybe a minute?) and I said no to that as well. She asked again and said "just $10?" and when I stuck to NO she even asked "pretty please?" which didn't sway me at all. I dropped her off and continued my run in that area (which was dead) and the really weird part is that when I got back to the Elmwood area I saw her standing at the bus stop by Plenty street.

She tried to flag me down again, I told her she already had her chance and I also saw that her 2 homeboys were parked right around the corner on Plenty st ready to follow anyone who did scoop her. Right across the street from there was a chubby (150-160lb?) blond WSW that I had never seen before. All she was wearing was a little black dress.

I mean that is ALL she had on as she was stepping into the street (almost getting hit) trying to get a "date" and a few times even lifted her dress and showed off her twat. Anyone that desperate for a date is probably tweaking and prior experience leads me to avoid them. That and her pimp was also RIGHT there next to her and I hate when they hang out that close together. She was cute with nice tits but maybe some other time.

I also saw and chatted with Jenny who says that she's recently out of jail and she claims to be on a program now and clean. If that's true good for her. She also put on quite a bit of weight (at least 40lbs) and she caught me up a bit on some stuff.

Pussy Patrol
07-25-11, 06:23
Some of the tits shots, I had to do a LOT of cropping to keep my "promise" but it's better than doing all the work to just "blur" out the face.

BTW, I also forgot to mention that I also saw Jasmine@that same bus stop which is getting to be VERY popular with the SW's and not to mention "IT"

RH Treller
07-25-11, 10:07
Great job with the shy HSW pics, PP.

Was the Broadway sighting / scoop in Pawtucket or Providence? I may have some info if it was Pawtucket.

That bus stop near Plenty has been busy late nights as well.

Last night's late night cruise found one on North Main, walking from Pawtucket line all the way down to Branch. Upon closer inspection may have been a guy.

Pussy Patrol
07-25-11, 17:50
Thanks for the props, I REALLY liked them myself. Nice and big firm C's but amazingly soft with cute responsive nips! It took me awhile to get her to even ok the pics that I got. No digits though.

The scoop of the shy hsw and the redhead sighting were both on Broadway in Pawt. Where action has been picking up lately. I never really understood why it wasn't busy there all the time as it's got a LOT of people living on it or near it and it always has a ton of traffic to help with business.

I can't stop thinking about that missed redhead as she reminds me of a girl I dated a LONG time ago that I never got past 2nd base with (girls were MUCH harder to score with back then) and my impression was the cute redhead next door type which I want. I even stuck some $ aside in my wallet just incase so I will be prepared for any possible action.

Great job with the shy HSW pics, PP.

Was the Broadway sighting / scoop in Pawtucket or Providence? I may have some info if it was Pawtucket.

That bus stop near Plenty has been busy late nights as well.

Last night's late night cruise found one on North Main, walking from Pawtucket line all the way down to Branch. Upon closer inspection may have been a guy.

Hummer Bird
07-26-11, 18:06
Some of the tits shots, I had to do a LOT of cropping to keep my "promise" but it's better than doing all the work to just "blur" out the face.

BTW, I also forgot to mention that I also saw Jasmine@that Same bus stop which is getting to be VERY popular with the SW's and not to mention "IT"E GADS!

GReeeeeeeat! Fucking tits man! Salute. And post some more. Shit. Some of the nicest ones I have seen on the pages!

Did you bang her?

Cheers,

HB

Pussy Patrol
07-27-11, 07:18
Thanks, I'm not even a tit man but I could tell that they were nice and since the BBBJ was taking awhile I talked her into popping them out by saying that they would help me nutt faster. Once I saw them (and touched them) I asked for permission to take some pics but she said no. I kept complimenting her on them and eventually she said I could as long as I didn't include her face. Well, I did get her face but did like I agreed and cropped the pics.

I would guess that she's probably in her late teens to early 20's which IMHO is why her tits are still fantastic. The getting older part and having kids is what wrecks most nice racks. I will be looking for her again.

E GADS!

GReeeeeeeat! Fucking tits man! Salute. And post some more. Shit. Some of the nicest ones I have seen on the pages!

Did you bang her?

Cheers,

HB

Pussy Patrol
07-27-11, 08:08
Was just browsing thru BP for a bit and came across this ad. Can't tell for sure BUT it does look quite a bit like the "young shy hsw" that I ran into recently.

&9829; •°•. Petite, Exotic * PuerTo Rican&9733; MuSt See ExOTiC&9733; BomBsHeLL •:*¨¨*:•:.19 report ad.

Posted: July 26, 2011, 10:18 PM.

I'm all natural with a sexy attitude. I enjoy catering to the upscale, respectful discreet gentleman! I like to take my time so I know that you are completely satisfied. I'm ready & more than willing to fulfill all of your Erotic needs & Desires. I offer a non-rushed session! Give me a call and you won't leave Disappointed.

CALL ME RINA. 617-206-8058.

Poster's age: 19.

• Post ID: 2378105 providence

Ri Guy32
07-27-11, 11:18
She looks fantastic great catch once again. If that is her on BP she will do well.

Avernus
07-27-11, 15:01
Ad deleted as of 3:02PM.

Was just browsing thru BP for a bit and came across this ad. Can't tell for sure BUT it does look quite a bit like the "young shy hsw" that I ran into recently.

&9829; •°•. Petite, Exotic * PuerTo Rican&9733; MuSt See ExOTiC&9733; BomBsHeLL •:*¨¨*:•:.19 report ad.

Posted: July 26, 2011, 10:18 PM.

I'm all natural with a sexy attitude. I enjoy catering to the upscale, respectful discreet gentleman! I like to take my time so I know that you are completely satisfied. I'm ready & more than willing to fulfill all of your Erotic needs & Desires. I offer a non-rushed session! Give me a call and you won't leave Disappointed.

CALL ME RINA. 617-206-8058.

Poster's age: 19.

• Post ID: 2378105 providence

Gansett
07-28-11, 10:25
Weird yes but not unusual. Ad went up Tuesday, taken down Wednesday. I'll bet her phone was ringing off the hook and she's got enough names and numbers to keep her busy for a while.

Most aren't playing with a full deck anyway, they get paranoid real easy when overwhelmed with calls.

RH Treller
07-28-11, 10:54
Notice her ad disappeared AFTER it was mentioned here. That might be a coincidence, but it might not. I tried calling a few times myself but never got an answer. Maybe someone told her there was talk about her on here so she took down the ad. It's happened before.

I had an appointment with someone from CL CE this am. I was directed to an apartment in the Olneyville area. What opened the door wasn't what I was hoping for so I excused myself and left. Went to NP to see Renee who took care of the job. I had only seen her once before and was glad she was still available.

Gansett
07-28-11, 11:29
Could be a lot of reasons, coincidence being just one. While the purpose of the board is to find willing women the sharing of info is, IMHO, best left to pm's between TRUSTED SR MEMBERS. And TRUSTED Sr's ONLY. Sorry noob's but there's a lot of lurkers and a lot of noob's who haven't contributed a damm thing, who want it served up on a silver platter.

Yes, I've met some who expressed their displeasure over being discussed on this and other boards, even though they had advertised on CL or other places, they want to control their exposure.

One last thing, if I get info from you rest assured it goes no further unless you and the other party agree. I expect the same in return. What's happened in the past is the info is given out, then passed along to your buddy, who gives it to his cousin who then passes it along. Then the next time I call I get a earful and a hangup because somebody in that chain was a complete a-hole and he used my name as a reference. Both PP and I have lost good deals because of a-holes.

Now some may disagree with our thinking but we've done the work, why should we jepardize a good thing because someone we don't know used us as a reference and screwed us? If you have a answer I'd really like to hear it.

FacialPro
07-28-11, 18:24
First post!

Picked up a black chick today (Shonda or LaShonda. Late 20's to late 30's range spinner) , short hair, bright yellow top and bright red shorts that showed some nice ass cheek. Circled her a few times, was scopin another on Cranston st. Ok BBBJ for 20. I busted quick as it was the first time I 'scooped' a SW in a while. Going back out 2nite and sample some more! Going to have a few drinks, dinner and then roll a monster J and go cruisin just when the sun starts to go down. You can see the SW's better with a little light!

P Sil
07-29-11, 00:08
Made a pass down Elmwood on my way home about 10; 30 tonight and ran into Dawn. A 30 something about 5-3 and fairly slim with curly light hair.

Picked her up and negotiated. 25 for a BBBJCIM. She "bet" me another. 2 if she didn't give me the best BJ I ever got.

I lost the bet and gave her the other. 2 when we were finished. She really worked hard and kept checking to make sure that what she was doing was what I wanted. Her technique was exactly to my liking but since she would do whatever I asked her to do, I guess that it should be.

Not certain if it was the best I EVER got but it sure ranked up there with the best of them!

Pussy Patrol
07-29-11, 08:03
I've run into the whole damn gamut of things on here over the years. There are QUITE a few guys on here that just LOVE to go running to a provider (whether an SW, or escort or even an AMP) and run their mouth about what so and so said in their "review". They seem to think that it'll do them some good. As for reviews if I do see an escort I always ask them if they want one and most say yes.

For the streets, I don't really care if they like it or not as most guys still don't get the idea that this is for US to share info about them and possibly help someone else either avoid a bad "date" or point out a good one. That and most girls on the street don't exactly have a set schedule like a regular 9-5 job. Even ones who generally do similar hours often mix up where they walk as well.

The pics posted here are mostly to show that it can be done and to help people recognize a known SW so that even if you don't get the look you'll know that she is available.

As for "talk" about her on here I never even said that it was her, I did say that it does look a LOT like her and if I could post side by side pics for comparison without breaking my word I would but I don't think it would be possible.

Yes, I've met some who expressed their displeasure over being discussed on this and other boards, even though they had advertised on CL or other places, they want to control their exposure.[QUOTE=rh treller; 1245400]Maybe someone told her there was talk about her on here so she took down the ad. It's happened before.

[QUOTE]

HipHoprulez02
07-29-11, 09:32
Took a ride down to Prov today as I had some business. I saw a very cute WSW with dirty blonde hair tight body about 5'4ish looks to be early 20s who gave me the nod, but when I turned around to pick her up, she had just gotten into a truck with someone else. Couldn't find anyone else I wanted to burn my cash on sadly.

FacialPro
07-29-11, 10:03
After dinner last night I surfed through Elm and Cran. I found this super cute 20yo HSW (very high prices) , seems new to the scene. HUGE titties, sweet rack, she wanted way too much $$$ (80 for a HJ!). I kept workin her and it was fun to just keep negotiating with her e. G."how about if I just straddle you and cum on your tits?" She ended up dancing a little and whacked off to her for 20.

After I dropped her off, I picked up short haired Crystal (mid 30s to early 40s). Aewsome CFS. 60 for 2 pops! Got it all too! Deepthroat, missionary, doggie. She was great and very accomodating! I ripped the condom off and painted her back and then her tits and face!

Gansett
08-01-11, 08:23
Took a spin yesterday afternoon. Off in the distance I see a blonde wearing a short black skirt and a pink top crossing elmwood in front of the library. She was definately working but as I got closer. She had to be 50+, maybe 60 years old! Nothing on cranston and didn't do O-ville.

Coming back up elmwood she's sitting on the steps in front of the library and this crazy byitch jumps off the sidewalk in front of me! I HATE this new single lane traffic pattern.

I'll be seeing a travelling provider later today. I don't mind beans and franks but sometimes a steak is good.

MuffyTheDiver
08-01-11, 10:55
Happen to be in Providence this morning working so I figured WTF I had a bit of time I would take a cruise down Elmwood around 9-10am. BTW I have a netbook with aircard so I can get online while out and about. Work computer. Hahaha

Anyways I needed to make a few phone calls so I pulled into the Walgreens lot and got on the phone. About 10 minutes later this cute redhead comes walking down the sidewalk. She looked very good but was not giving any sign at all that she was a "worker". I was sitting right in lot adjacent to the bus stop and this is where she stopped to obviously wait for the next bus. She ended up sitting on the curb to the Walgreens lot and proceeded to pull out a book and read. By now I knew she was 100% civilian so I did not make any attempt at contact.

Funniest thing was to watch all the mongers riding back and forth like Lions in heat! Damn guys, talk about obvious! If I was LE I would have 20 guys pulled over in 10 minutes! One guy actuall pulled into the spot right beside me and started calling her over! Asking her if she needed a ride, she totally ignored the guy and he eventually went away. I actually felt bad for this girl as I am sure she was tired of being harrassed and picked on. THis really is a prime example of how not to act when hunting!

Just my story for the day!

Muffy

FacialPro
08-02-11, 19:46
Saw her on Elmwood around 2:00pm today, did a side street loop, parked a little bit down and she came up and got right in. I took her to my spot (a spot that is soooo good, you can get out of the car with perfect peice of mind) , well, she had a great attitude from the get go, I grabbed some tit as is my trademark 'Hello, '. Her tits are really small but that's ok as I like ALL female bodytypes (except obese). I handed her a $20 which is also a standard practice of mine. Don't talk $$$ or services UNTIL you get the SW to YOUR spot! Then don't negotiate. Just hand them a $20. This practice works well because if the SW wants more $$$ they don't have as good of a bargaining stance I. E. They will need you to give them a ride back to their spot! What also helps to keep the prices down is complimenting them, treat them like you would a real date and you will not only get better service but for cheaper!

Ok, so I get Shorty to my spot. I hand her the 20. She says 40 for FS. I liked her so I gave her $33 total (never carry more, cause the SW will pry it out of you) if she was bitchy. Then I would have played hardball and insisted on the FS for 20. I usually tip 10 for great service and I knew I was going to get it good (you can just tell. As soon as the SW gets in your car). She carried her own condoms and lube (impressive). She did a CBJ for a warmup them I hit it good standing doggie. Her body is tiny and tightjust like her pussy!

Will repeat!

MuffyTheDiver
08-04-11, 14:02
Guys just wanted to remind all of you who shop on the streets to always be very careful with who may be watching as you plan your pickup! I know this is the Providence thread but I was working in the CF area today and saw a brand new Honda Pilot SUV dark red in color with deep tinted windows. IT was a UCLE ride as he had pulled over some unsuspecting criminals! This SUV was 100% stock except for the integrated blue lights that were incorporated in with the stock lights! I thought CF was bankrupt! Funny how they found the money for this brand new ride worth $40k. LOL

If you see a vehicle with the very deep tinted glass especially on the windshield 99% of the time it is LE.

Muffy

Member #4247
08-04-11, 23:44
Hey Fellow Mongers,

I want to share my experience being pulled over once by leo, It was about 4 years ago, I was living In Alabama (aka Hell) , I decided to go cruising for some Pie, when I saw a WSW, walking up the road, I had stopped at a garage, where there was some people in the back doing there job, I pulled out my road atlas pretending to be lost, I waited at least 5 mintes, until she got close enough, I have the ol nod and she followed suite, she jumped in and was ready to go, I swear I hadn't moved more than 50 feet when I got the blue light special. I was like fuck, asked her name and told her my name, The O walked up and asked for the usual paper work, He said do you know that she's a SW I said No (like anyone would admit it) I told him I was lose and I was giving her a ride because I knew her, (this is the reason I asked her name) The O talked to her then he talked to me and he went over the the guys that was working in the back. He came back asking if I need to call my wife tell her what I was doing, I said of course not. Then asked if was ok to check the car and if there was anything in there she or I had and would I be responsable for her items of course I said no. He walked back to the guys agian, then told me to get the hell out of here. The SW was like am I still going to get that ride. (I was like are you f* crazy). Off I went. I was calm and knew that this O had nothing because we didn't have any proof that something was going down. I got Lucky,

The point being is you never know when your being watched, and if you are leo'd stay calm and co-operate with them, the more you act like an monger the easy it is to get that ticket.

Thanks,

Tap

Peeping Jon
08-06-11, 08:18
Guys just wanted to remind all of you who shop on the streets to always be very careful with who may be watching as you plan your pickup! I know this is the Providence thread but I was working in the CF area today and saw a brand new Honda Pilot SUV dark red in color with deep tinted windows. IT was a UCLE ride as he had pulled over some unsuspecting criminals! This SUV was 100% stock except for the integrated blue lights that were incorporated in with the stock lights! I thought CF was bankrupt! Funny how they found the money for this brand new ride worth $40k. LOL

If you see a vehicle with the very deep tinted glass especially on the windshield 99% of the time it is LE.

MuffyThat Ucleo has been around CF for awhile.

Read:

http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/showthread.php?3808-General-Reports&p=1033824&viewfull=1#post1033824

Also in CF theres a black / chrome midsize SUV (ford escape, I think) and a silver impala driving around afternoons, I have eye confirmation that theyre UC too.

Peeping jon

Luv Pantyhose
08-07-11, 11:53
Hello, ,

So I have given up on SW's along time ago, but this site had sparked my interest again.

I had time yesterday and figured I would take a ride. I had never did an early morning drive by,

In my hayday, I was an after 2:00 AM kind of guy.

First at 8:30 am went trough Elm and Broad nothing, the I tried later at 2:30 PM still nothing.

So I don't know if is was the day, time or maybe my eyes are not as good at spotting them as they use to be. LOL.

Just through I'd share the experience I had yesterday.

Wrong forum but I did locate the 1021 so all was not a loss.

Good Day

AntiSex
08-09-11, 01:09
So I picked up my first ever SW just a hour ago and I thought I'd share a little with all you. After cruising broad, elmwood, cranston and potters for a while, and missing what looked like a hot asian SW on elmwood I started home but decided to check out atwells on the way. Just past mt. Pleasant I spot a younger WSW walking away from a car. I turn a corner to go around the block so I can get a closer look when right in front of me I see two cop cars on either side of the road facing me!

I kept my cool and noticed no one was in either of them and figured they must be on a call to one of the houses there. I spin around the block and get her attention with a look. She hops in, introduces herself as Roxy and asks if I'm a cop. She offers FS for 40 and we drive down to her spot. She pulls off her pants and gives me a quick CBJ to get me hard and then climbs over and straddles me. She rides me, doesn't get tired and I finish after a few minutes.

Then she says she really has to pee and jumps out the passenger window, pantsless, and pees in front of my car. I should mention at this point that we're in an apartment building's parking lot. Ok whatever. I drop her off, a little sketched since LEO SUV followed me about halfway back to her spot.

Thats my story, was a pretty fun time. Roxy was pretty hot, had a tattoo of a sun on her lower back, would probably repeat.

AntiSex
08-09-11, 01:33
So I picked up my first ever SW just a hour ago and I thought I'd share a little with all you. After cruising broad, elmwood, cranston and potters for a while, and missing what looked like a hot asian SW on elmwood I started home but decided to check out atwells on the way. Just past mt. Pleasant I spot a younger WSW walking away from a car. I turn a corner to go around the block so I can get a closer look when right in front of me I see two cop cars on either side of the road facing me!

I kept my cool and noticed no one was in either of them and figured they must be on a call to one of the houses there. I spin around the block and get her attention with a look. She hops in, introduces herself as Roxy and asks if I'm a cop. She offers FS for 40 and we drive down to her spot. She pulls off her pants and gives me a quick CBJ to get me hard and then climbs over and straddles me. She rides me, doesn't get tired and I finish after a few minutes.

Then she says she really has to pee and jumps out the passenger window, pantsless, and pees in front of my car. I should mention at this point that we're in an apartment building's parking lot. Ok whatever. I drop her off, a little sketched since LEO SUV followed me about halfway back to her spot.

Thats my story, was a pretty fun time. Roxy was pretty hot, had a tattoo of a sun on her lower back, would probably repeat.

Italian Monkey
08-18-11, 02:14
So it was so dam hot today, I decided to take a cruise to cool off at a spa. Had never tried the one in east prov so figured what the heck. So on my way they I am near the east prov / seekonk line as I pass a bus stop with a HOT girl standing there. Nice pink miniskirt, and white top. She look great, all dolled up with great heels! So just as I passed the bus stop, I pullover to check my gps. Plus figured I could take a little look at ther in my rearview. So as I am sitting there, and tried to find this damm spa. She walks right up to my passenger.Thats great man, so would like to trade numbers.

Pussy Patrol
08-21-11, 09:05
Well first of all that's Roxanne and if you search that name here you'll see older reports and pics of her as well.

As for her asking if you're LEO? That's kinda sketchy as she's a VERY well known SW that is known to work with LEO and will provide them with whatever they need / want and she'll never ever get busted for walking.

You also posted that you went to her spot? You got lucky and should actually read the 22 rules and see why.

You also posted that she climbed out the passenger window instead of just opening the door to get out? Why would anyone do that unless you have a ride similar to a nascar ride?

Either way thanks for the report and if you get past the rookie mistakes will have plenty of fun out there. Good luck.

Pussy Patrol
08-21-11, 09:54
Did a run earlier and there was a TON out and about that covered just about the whole possible spectrum.

Ran into Lisa at about 0400hrs on Atwells near the top of the hill. She's a WSW that's probably of Mediterranean or Middle Eastern descent and she says she's 25yo. I would put her about 5'4" or so and maybe 120-125lbs. She has a cute enough face and LONG straight black hair. She was wearing a tiny halter top and a pair of Daisy Duke shorts (without any panties) and she had on a nice perfume or body spray.

She does have a SWEET SWEET ass (with a tramp stamp too) and a set of perky natural B's with nice nips. Another tattoo on her ankle as well. She definitely has a strippers body and said that she used to both waitress and dance at the Foxy. She'd be in the 8-9 range in a club or as an escort but on the streets she's a 10+ (body and looks wise)

I make the scoop, she does a BAD leo check that wouldn't protect her if I was LEO. On the way to one of my spots she tries to get me to go to one of hers instead and that's just after saying that she hardly ever does this but obviously she does it enough to have multiple "spots" of her own.

She asks for. 4 for her BBBJ and makes sure that I put it on the dash for her to get after. She apologized but explained that she's been ripped off by guys not paying after she was done (again she claims to be a newbie at this?) She claims to be just great at giving head. Well, let me tell you she isn't great and in fact she's barely even OK at it. Her looks were enough to get me ready, but she kept stopping and asking me if I was close yet and etc.

That and the occasional tooth scrape made sure that I would NEVER get off so I negotiate to upgrade to FS and again she made sure that I added the additional. 2 to the other cash on the dash. Then she was ready to ride BB as she didn't have any condoms but my bigger head prevailed and I insisted on using one of mine and even gave her a couple of my extra ones.

I ended up moving the action outside for more room and bent her over the hood for some nice standing doggie and if it wasn't for the sight of such a nice young tight hottie being bent over the hood in front of me I doubt I would've even have finished then. She was rushing me the whole time and making the obviously fake porn sounds that just drive me crazy.

Anyways, I finally finish and while driving back I arrange for a repeat as I REALLY wanted some pics of her sweet body which she said wouldn't be a problem but when the time came she weasled out of it and kept saying next time. She claims to like me and asked if I was interested in being a regular and I did get digits that work as I tried them right then.

Overall, she looks GREAT and is nice to look at and even talk to BUT her actual service is NOT good at all. She did say that if we were ever to do it in a room instead that she'd be more comfortable and it'd be better. I don't know that but I'm willing to try again one last time (mostly because I'm dying to get pics of her)

P Sil
08-21-11, 11:19
Posting this here because "Other RI areas" doesn't seem to be the active place for SW reports. Made a quick cruise through CF this morning and saw a cute very slim BSW spinner on Broad whom I have seen before. Pulled into a side street and pulled over. She followed and got in. Was going to go for a BBBJ for. 2 but she had a place available where we would be alone for FS. Offered her. 4 which was OK.

She said her name was Leah and she was 26 and I guess that is correct but she didn't look more than 20. She is probably about 5-2 and I'd be surprised if she weighs 100. But she had cute "A"s and ass to die for.

Her BJ skills were very good and we setlled on MISH as she said I was too big for her to ride me.

Couldn't last long with her as she was so tight. But it was great and definitely would repeat.

No digits

RH Treller
08-23-11, 09:22
Uniformed RISP operating in a blacked out Charger on Manton late last night (after midnight). I have seen SP patrol cars but this is the first time I have seen the unmarked in the area at night. Just a heads up!

ClearWater
08-23-11, 13:24
I agree. Manton is forever on fire. Way to much other criminal activity going on and very easy to get caught up in it. And besides its one of those areas that if you don't live there or you look like you have no business there you put yourself in a very tough situation with LEO. God forbid jumpouts pull you over, they snatch you out your car no questions asked and harrass the shit out of you. They don't follow laws they do what they want when they want.

Anybody info on the WSW thats almost always on Valley st at the 4 way stop sign? I often do a quick pass by valley and almost always see her but don't know her deal or info. She looks like she would literally get in your car when you stop at the stop sign without your permission if your door wasnt locked.

Pussy Patrol
08-24-11, 06:40
At the start of my run (0430ish) there were only a couple of skanks on Elmwood and the nearby streets were empty so I ran up to Atwells and saw 5 SW's on the top of the hill. There were 2 BSW's and 3 WSW's and 1 of them was Roxanne whom I hadn't seen in awhile. She looked OK enough standing on the corner but once I scooped her she did NOT look good at all and nowhere even close to how good she used to look. Her habit has REALLY kicked her ass!

While going to one of my spots, she kept pushing me to go with her to her apartment which I wouldn't do. So while driving we BS'd and since she did remember me she said that "by the way everything has to be covered as I have HEP C and also what I hope is a false positive for HIV". Well that ended any possibility of me doing her, so I dropped her back off and silly me I gave her .2 out of pity. I won't scoop her ever again and she's yet another on my DO NOT DO list.

The rest of the SW's were still there and a couple looked like they might be OK but I decided to go back to the Elmwood area. By this time Elmwood was PACKED with both girls and LEO. I counted 9 different ones and they were BUSY. I saw 3 different girls get stopped and questioned/warned. One cop in particular was talking to every single one he saw.

I stuck to the side streets to avoid any hassle from LEO and since that's what most girls do as well I saw plenty there too. I ended up scooping Yadira/Yadi (she gave me the name Carmen but I knew her as Yadi) whom I hadn't seen in at least 3 years. She's in her early 20's now and while she doesn't look as great as she used to she's still VERY doable.

Went to one of my spots and had a very nice 1/2 and 1/2 for .4 and I got quite a few pics as well and maybe I'll throw a few of them up later on.

Dropped her back off, and most of the girls had booked it due to the LEO presence except one dumbass that I saw get questioned at least 3 different times. You'd think that she'd get the idea and split for a bit.

P.S. When going thru the pics I noticed (in just the last pic) that she appeared to be just starting her period and maybe she didn't know but that IS something that I'd like to know as it could have been an issue with the SO when I got home.

Pussy Patrol
08-24-11, 07:29
Tried to add the pics to other report but it wouldn't let me for some reason eventhough I've done it many times before. Either way, a few pics of Yadi

Cabezon Negro
08-24-11, 10:41
Was driving down Broads st prov & decided to stop by the KFC, for a snack, as I waited to get my food in the drive-thru saw this cute 5' 115 lbs light skinned 20ish yr old HSW walking down the road, she gave a nice glance & saw her keep walking, as I was pulling out onto the street I guess she was waiting for me because she waived, rolled down the window & she said if I didn't mind giving her a ride, I said of course. Immidiately she asked what I wanted, BJ or FS. Since I wasnt sure if this was a set up or not, I asked her to show me her tits first. BAM! Beautiful set of firm B cups, she said she has a place in the lockwood projects & agreed for. 5 for BBBJ (no cim) & cfs. Said she'd do anal for an extra. 2 figured what the heck & paid it, had a great time, near GFE experience, nice place, lives with a roommate. Willing to share digits with those that have something to share.

Happy hunting & stay safe.

Will post pic shortly.

Boctet66
08-24-11, 14:36
I was out this morning on elmwood and at 1105 exactly I saw an amazing latina enter a store. I thought to myself way to good to be true. I turned around and waited outside, she was wearing tight daisyt dukes and a white shirt. She had long black latina curly hair. I drove by and she was gabbing on phone but saw me look and waved. I turned down a side street and waited thinikning no way but yes she came andf she was hot. I scooped and off to play price was cool but would have payed more. Got FS and digits.

Will repeat.

MarriedTom
08-25-11, 12:26
Have not been out for a cruise in a while.

Usually use BP, CLCE, or Chatline.

Had gotten up earlier than needed, and could not get back to sleep.

Decided to cruise and see what was around.

Started around 6 am.

Went up Atwells from Valley, not much happening at all.

Did a U-turn at the Hess, and headed back down.

Saw 2 BSW at the laundry and they kind of gave a look back.

Looped back and slowed down on the approach.

WOW, looked much better at 30/30 (30 mph / 3o feet away)!

Sweating profusely and butts hanging out their moth. Must have recognized me from earlier loop, as this time both gave the look and motioned me over. That was when I slowed and got the good lok. Just kept on going.

Cut through on Valley, nothing.

Headed down to Rt 10 to Cranston street. Again, nothing out there.

Cut through to Elm at the Shell.

Nothing at the AZ, CG area.

Went all the way up to Walgreens and looped back.

Saw one WSW at the payphone / bustop between CG and AZ. Looked rather worn and tired, she motioned, but I declined. From what I can gather by past posts, this is Her normal spot. Don't know about Her or Her services.

Headed out to work, a bit disappointed. Do not know if it was just one of those days / time of day.

Do not mind the new traffic pattern on Elmwood, but those frost heaves / speed bumps, DAMNNNNN. Like 5 of them!

Nearly took the front end right out of my monger mobile!

I might not be back just because of that!

HipHoprulez02
08-25-11, 17:33
Hey PP, I was wondering if you would be willing to share the digits for lisa! I would love to give her a try! She sounds like my type of girl! I will def return the favor!

Pussy Patrol
08-26-11, 05:06
An earlier than usual start led me to also check out Pawt. But it was a waste of time. I saw more LEO than SW's and the few SW's weren't worth a second glance.

Next up was the Atwell's area and there was an OK looking brunette WSW by Valley plus 3 more (inc. Roxanne) near the top of the hill. I kept going and came back down Manton which had 2 BSW's (older though) and lastly cut across back to Valley and there was another WSW there (nice body but UUUUUGLY)

Ended up heading down to Cranston st (mostly dead w / just 1 skank) and on Potters there was a young ok looking BSW with HUGE tits (even bigger than Luz) but the rest was big too. On Elmwood there were another 4 SW's (well make that 3 plus "Jessica") but they were either all already known to me or not worth my time.

It does suck, trying to find some NICE STRANGE as I'm out here a LOT and have tried most of the ones that I'm willing to. However, the POSSIBILITY of a nice gem is what keeps me wasting my time and gas.

Luck to most and play safe guys.

MuffyTheDiver
08-26-11, 06:31
An earlier than usual start led me to also check out Pawt. But it was a waste of time. I saw more LEO than SW's and the few SW's weren't worth a second glance.

Next up was the Atwell's area and there was an OK looking brunette WSW by Valley plus 3 more (inc. Roxanne) near the top of the hill. I kept going and came back down Manton which had 2 BSW's (older though) and lastly cut across back to Valley and there was another WSW there (nice body but UUUUUGLY)

Ended up heading down to Cranston st (mostly dead w / just 1 skank) and on Potters there was a young ok looking BSW with HUGE tits (even bigger than Luz) but the rest was big too. On Elmwood there were another 4 SW's (well make that 3 plus "Jessica") but they were either all already known to me or not worth my time.

It does suck, trying to find some NICE STRANGE as I'm out here a LOT and have tried most of the ones that I'm willing to. However, the POSSIBILITY of a nice gem is what keeps me wasting my time and gas.

Luck to most and play safe guys.Maybe you can do a deduction for gas and wear and tear on your "Monger Mobile". LOL

Hard Greg
08-28-11, 13:16
Has anyone done any cruising around Wooonsocket. I used to hook up with Michelle but haven't seen her in a while. Anyone know of anyone in Woonsocket?

Ritrucker
08-29-11, 13:29
Has anyone done any cruising around Wooonsocket. I used to hook up with Michelle but haven't seen her in a while. Anyone know of anyone in Woonsocket?You can try Lexi she was advertising on backpage. Nice girl young nice body smaller breast but very good rates. I have seen her 5 or 6 times and never left disappointed. If you can't find her info on backpage let me know I will give you the number.

Mobil2
08-31-11, 12:48
Had some time this morning to cruise broad and valley did not see any SW. Did anyone have any luck this morning.

Rmagrei17
08-31-11, 21:34
Had some time this morning to cruise broad and valley did not see any SW. Did anyone have any luck this morning.I was also out on elmwood at around 9am and. Met with negative results. I saw a skinny blonde I believe to be tammybut was out scooped.

Rmagrei17
08-31-11, 21:50
At about 11 am on Wednesday I was just about to end my run when behind autozone I picked up katarana, she was not much to look at but she had lips and I clearly was thinking with my little head. Katarana wanted a ride and I promptly told her what I had in mind, she tells me she usually doesn't do that but she was game. After a bit of small talk she quoted me a price but had no protection so I passed. I actually was a taxi service for a SW!

Rmagrei17
08-31-11, 22:04
Had some time this morning to cruise broad and valley did not see any SW. Did anyone have any luck this morning.Was on elmwood at 9am and also met with negative results. Saw tammy out by the library but was outscooped. She was looking good to me.

Guyver73
09-01-11, 22:16
Started my run at about 3:30, Took a drive down Elmwood and than over to Manton Ave. Saw lots and lots of LEO.

Did see one maybe (and I do mean maybe) WSW wearing white shorts blue top. She did not give the look, but just had a feeling. Know what I mean.

I am going to have to go back to AMP or clubs

MarriedTom
09-03-11, 08:49
Out and about at 6am Today.

Went up Atwells and saw nothing at all.

Headed down Manton, saw 1 WSW, all doped up, staggering while trying to flag customers, just hilarious!

Decided to head up Plainville to cut over to Cranston / Elmwood.

That is when I saw a young 20 something white girl in the parking lot of Burger King.

Thought it was odd, as BK is not open.

Looped back and pulled in lot, faked making a cell call.

She walks over and knocks on passenger side window. I roll it down slightly and she asks if I can give her a ride.

She is decent looking, but appears to be a little under the influence of something.

I tell her I am on my way to work, and ask which way did she want to go.

She says West Warwick. I ask what she was doing so far away, and she says "long story".

I say it is not on the way, to which she replies "I will make it worth your while".

I asked how so, and she states Ï am fucking horny too! I immediately pop the locks and she hops in.

She tells me the general area of her house, and off we go. She starts babbling on about how she went bar hopping last night, her friends left here there, and on and on. Just as I begin to think this is going to be just a free taxi ride, she reaches over and starts rubbing little T through my pants.

She starts to unzip, and I am thinking that a BJ for a ride is ok with me. She starts sucking like a hoover, and I tell her to take it easy as I am still trying to drive! Switching back and fort from hand to mouth, with the occasional full mouth plummet had me ready to fire soon. She looks up and says don't cum, as she wants to fuck when we get to her house.

She tucks little T and the boys back in, and we get to her house. Nice little place, clean and no pets.

She disappears into the bathroom, and pops out naked. Perky see cups, around a 36, nice shaved kitty.

I drop my clothes and she goes right to the hoover action again.

She pushes me back, and climbs right onto me and starts to ride me wildly. Onto reverse cowgirl, and then to doggy.

Could not hold out any longer, and blast away. Head to the bathroom for cleanup.

By now, she is starting to nod off, and becoming drowsy.

I ask for digits / chance of a repeat, and she says she lost her cell, that is why she could not find friends or call for ride.

I know this is almost too good to be true, but in addition to the thrill of the hunt, you get to bag a trophy once in a while!

Abbadon
09-03-11, 22:18
Was cruisin Elmwood last night to a naked street and then my spidey sense went off and with good reason. About 3 staties parked in the off streets waiting around the Gas station all the way to the shell. Not sure what is going on but they sure as hell are not selling Girl Scout cookies so I decided to cruise Pawtucket instead. Met Katie and Sherri though off Dexter. Katie was cute and Sherri's face could use a lift but she did look ok in some tight pants. Anyone have intel on these two?

Rmagrei17
09-05-11, 16:59
Went cruising around 12 pm today, started on Elmwood, Cranston, Broad, and various other streets near that loop. I saw a handful of SW's but nothing that I would pick up unless I was completely desperate but today I was not. I started my secondary search along Atwells and Valley but that was completely dead so I went back to the Elmwood loop one more time before I called it a day. I must really suck at this business so I probably will retire and stick to the strip clubs or escorts. I have said it time and time again, I give credit to anyone that goes the street level route, it is a tough racket!

Italian Monkey
09-07-11, 14:53
Out and about at 6am Today.

Went up Atwells and saw nothing at all.

Headed down Manton, saw 1 WSW, all doped up, staggering while trying to flag customers, just hilarious!

Decided to head up Plainville to cut over to Cranston / Elmwood.

That is when I saw a young 20 something white girl in the parking lot of Burger King.

!Was this the BK in Lonlyville? (Onlynille) , was her name Sharon? Sounds like a bunch of fun.

Pussy Patrol
09-09-11, 09:35
Started my run a bit late today at about 0730 or so and between then and 0800ish all I saw were 2 skanks that I wouldn't do with PZ's dick and a ton of kids going to school and people going to work.

Just after then I found Jamie on a side street between Elmwood and Cranston st. She's a WSW with blond hair and PRETTY BLUE EYES (one of my weaknesses) and I would guess that she's in her mid 20's and she would go about 5'3" or so but about 150lbs.

That's a bit bigger than I like but sometimes you have to settle. She does have a cute face, those blue eyes, a NICE RACK so not too bad. She is a bit of a ditz though.

She only asked for .3 for head and says .4 for everything. She was agreeable to pics so I have a few to put up as well as a nice video of her action. Next time i'll probably try out her FS

One thing to note is that her skills were just OK but when she asked me if I was close yet and I told her no she told me to make her do it. I was like what? She's like "take the back of my head and force me to do it. I like it that way". That's not my thing but since she insisted and I did want to nutt I gave in. She took it all like a trooper and even when she was gagging a bit didn't complain. Didn't even flinch when the whole load went right on down her throat.

I did get digits and she claims that her phone is always on and always has minutes. She says daytime (after 8am) and all day is good but no nights unless she knows you and make prior arrangements. If you're able to pm me (ie you're in the loop) and want her digits let me know. She also said that she used to walk CF and moved down this way after getting busted for a 2nd time.

I also may add some "action shots" later on after I take them from the vid.

Pussy Patrol
09-09-11, 10:25
Decided to throw these up really quick. I have some better ones but they have to be worked on before I even think of adding them

Gansett
09-09-11, 16:28
I hooked up with her today too. No complaints at all. But she does like to talk. Thanks PP.

Ocean State
09-09-11, 18:06
Started my run a bit late today at about 0730 or so and between then and 0800ish all I saw were 2 skanks that I wouldn't do with PZ's dick and a ton of kids going to school and people going to work.

Just after then I found Jamie on a side street between Elmwood and Cranston st. She's a WSW with blond hair and PRETTY BLUE EYES (one of my weaknesses) and I would guess that she's in her mid 20's and she would go about 5'3" or so but about 150lbs.

That's a bit bigger than I like but sometimes you have to settle. She does have a cute face, those blue eyes, a NICE RACK so not too bad. She is a bit of a ditz though.

She only asked for. 3 for head and says. 4 for everything. She was agreeable to pics so I have a few to put up as well as a nice video of her action. Next time I'll probably try out her FS.

One thing to note is that her skills were just OK but when she asked me if I was close yet and I told her no she told me to make her do it. I was like what? She's like "take the back of my head and force me to do it. I like it that way". That's not my thing but since she insisted and I did want to nutt I gave in. She took it all like a trooper and even when she was gagging a bit didn't complain. Didn't even flinch when the whole load went right on down her throat.

I did get digits and she claims that her phone is always on and always has minutes. She says daytime (after 8am) and all day is good but no nights unless she knows you and make prior arrangements. If you're able to pm me (ie you're in the loop) and want her digits let me know. She also said that she used to walk CF and moved down this way after getting busted for a 2nd time.

I also may add some "action shots" later on after I take them from the vid.Darn it PP, Wish I was "in the loop"!

Lexus
09-10-11, 09:25
Your wish is my command. Actually since I could see your post you weren't on my ignore list so I went back and checked your post history and nothing looked bad so CONGRATULATIONS! I added you to my contact list and now you're "in the loop". I'll send you a pm with jamie's digits and as long as that goes well you'll be OK in my book and be able to get more in the future.

I'll share with most people as long as they seem like a normal legit dude. If you're a fake, a non-contributor or an a-hole I won't.There's away you can ingore on here? LOL I haven't been out much. Hope all is well out there be safe and great job as always pp.

Ocean State
09-10-11, 16:24
Your wish is my command. Actually since I could see your post you weren't on my ignore list so I went back and checked your post history and nothing looked bad so CONGRATULATIONS! I added you to my contact list and now you're "in the loop". I'll send you a pm with jamie's digits and as long as that goes well you'll be OK in my book and be able to get more in the future.

I'll share with most people as long as they seem like a normal legit dude. If you're a fake, a non-contributor or an a-hole I won't.I appreciate it!

Sent her a text today without a response. Guess I will do it the old fashioned way and actually call her. LOL

Pussy Patrol
09-11-11, 16:40
I doubt that she is a texter as 1.) that costs money to do and 2.) she's a TALKER.

In my experiences most SW's can't even keep a phone with minutes let alone use all the features available. Plus, they'd rather talk to you and see if they get a vibe as to whether you're a real monger or LEO or a bullshitter or what.

Sent her a text today without a response. Guess I will do it the old fashioned way and actually call her. LOL

SoCalMonger
09-11-11, 17:51
You are lucky. I have had SW's ask them to give me a ride across town and yet they are unwilling to trade or give me a discount.

Ocean State
09-11-11, 18:15
I doubt that she is a texter as 1.) that costs money to do and 2.) she's a TALKER.

In my experiences most SW's can't even keep a phone with minutes let alone use all the features available. Plus, they'd rather talk to you and see if they get a vibe as to whether you're a real monger or LEO or a bullshitter or what.Tried to call her several times today, went to vm each time, which then said the vm is full and can't leav msg. I will keep at it

Gansett
09-12-11, 08:03
When we were heading to my spot I swear she got 2 text messages and one call. I was nice about it but asked her to turned her phone off [afterall she is on my time]. She agreed but on the way back she was on the phone texting back or calling setting up her next appointment (s).

Ocean State
09-12-11, 14:33
When we were heading to my spot I swear she got 2 text messages and one call. I was nice about it but asked her to turned her phone off [afterall she is on my time]. She agreed but on the way back she was on the phone texting back or calling setting up her next appointment (s).So there ya go, she does text!

I guess she doesn't like my number.

Nice pickup you had in mass, would love info if you wouldn't mind!

Today22
09-14-11, 07:04
Took a cruise this morning about 5am and couldn't beleive how many people Leo pulled over (0n Elmwood) it seemed like every car with a guy alone in it was getting pulled over so I did something I never did before I took a cruise up Atwells usually I stay to my normal routes Elmwood area in Prov and some of Onlyville but using this site for what it was meant for I have been taking in what people have been saying and remembered reading about Atwells. I am glad I did I met Lisa a great looking Italian girl about 26, dark long wavey hair, dark skin she looked and smelled great! Her service was ok but what she lacked in performance she made up for in looks, personality and her willingness to try and get the job done. If you see this girl pick her up I gaurantee you will be happy.

Pussy Patrol
09-14-11, 15:25
Yeah, I found her a few weeks back and I reported then that she had a decent enough face, a smoking body and that her service was just ehhh OK. She gave me digits back then and they do work BUT you have to go through her "boyfriend" to actually get her. So while I did want to see her (just to get pics that she promised I could take) I don't think that she's worth the effort. Unless I just happen to stumble upon her again some morning I won't bother. Even then if I do scoop her, the price will be lower AND she's going to be making a better effort.

Took a cruise this morning about 5am and couldn't beleive how many people Leo pulled over (0n Elmwood) it seemed like every car with a guy alone in it was getting pulled over so I did something I never did before I took a cruise up Atwells usually I stay to my normal routes Elmwood area in Prov and some of Onlyville but using this site for what it was meant for I have been taking in what people have been saying and remembered reading about Atwells. I am glad I did I met Lisa a great looking Italian girl about 26, dark long wavey hair, dark skin she looked and smelled great! Her service was ok but what she lacked in performance she made up for in looks, personality and her willingness to try and get the job done. If you see this girl pick her up I gaurantee you will be happy.

MuffyTheDiver
09-14-11, 21:16
Yeah, I found her a few weeks back and I reported then that she had a decent enough face, a smoking body and that her service was just ehhh OK. She gave me digits back then and they do work BUT you have to go through her "boyfriend" to actually get her. So while I did want to see her (just to get pics that she promised I could take) I don't think that she's worth the effort. Unless I just happen to stumble upon her again some morning I won't bother. Even then if I do scoop her, the price will be lower AND she's going to be making a better effort.Hmmm, Is this Lisa a Black girl by chance? I was passing through the Atwells area today around 1pm on my way towards Johnston and saw what appeared to be a black girl with a killer body and long wavy black hair walking quickly near the Academy Street area. I didn't have any time to investigate further and even though my radar went off a bit it wasn't totally clear she was working, all I can say is that her body is really nice, didn't get a good look at her face!

Muffy

Rmagrei17
09-15-11, 19:05
Had time to kill so went on the look starting at 10 am on elmwood, saw 3 immediately out of the gate but Leo was talking up the best prospect. He was on a street detail with a road crew, other 2 were hideous. I went to atwells area after that and it was empty. 2 hours of wasted time.

Pussy Patrol
09-16-11, 19:00
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Lexus
09-16-11, 21:19
I'm tired of all the B. S. On here. Even after being "more selective" on whom I do and don't deal with I STILL GET SCREWED.

I have a supposed "senior member" ask me to help him out and silly me I do. What does he do instead? He meets up with the SW and then throws ME under the bus. He starts blabbing about my screen name, the site, the internet and etc. Tells her that he doesn't know me, has never even met me (after me saying I'll only send nice guys that I know)

Well dumbass, did you ever stop to think that she would tell me this? Well she ALSO told me your name, what you drive (make / model and color) , WHERE YOU LIVE, What you do for a living and more.

So if I wanted to burn you like you tried to burn me dumbass I could put all that info on here. Hell, I could put it on CL and BP and pretty much screw you over the way you tried with me.

I'm tired of the SHIT and I'm done dealing with morons. I'm only dealing with like 3 or 4 PROVEN TRUSTWORTHY seniors and the rest can all take a flying leap. No more reports, no more pics, no more digits!Thanks for ruining for us douche bag. Pp is and has always been the biggest contributor here way before you even started. Have respect and loyalty you effin fanook.

MuffyTheDiver
09-17-11, 06:30
I'm tired of all the B. S. On here. Even after being "more selective" on whom I do and don't deal with I STILL GET SCREWED.

I have a supposed "senior member" ask me to help him out and silly me I do. What does he do instead? He meets up with the SW and then throws ME under the bus. He starts blabbing about my screen name, the site, the internet and etc. Tells her that he doesn't know me, has never even met me (after me saying I'll only send nice guys that I know)

Well dumbass, did you ever stop to think that she would tell me this? Well she ALSO told me your name, what you drive (make / model and color) , WHERE YOU LIVE, What you do for a living and more.

So if I wanted to burn you like you tried to burn me dumbass I could put all that info on here. Hell, I could put it on CL and BP and pretty much screw you over the way you tried with me.

I'm tired of the SHIT and I'm done dealing with morons. I'm only dealing with like 3 or 4 PROVEN TRUSTWORTHY seniors and the rest can all take a flying leap. No more reports, no more pics, no more digits!Sorry to hear this. I do understand though, sucks that for some reason guys think they got to tell all to these girls. WTF is that?

Funseekr
09-17-11, 20:24
Anyone have any info on how to get a hold of her? Miss her amazing oral skills and all the numbers I have / had for her are no good. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Funseekr

AsianBob
09-19-11, 03:07
Anyone have any info on how to get a hold of her? Miss her amazing oral skills and all the numbers I have / had for her are no good. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

FunseekrFirst time posting, pretty sure that was lyz I saw Sunday night by CG at around 11:00. Went to turn around and make the scoop, but she was gone. Also saw a skinny WSW with a pink hoodie around same area, got out scooped also. Hope I'll see lyz again sometime, drive me crazy with those glasses, and tight black shirt with the tits hanging out.

RH Treller
09-19-11, 08:55
Sunday afternoon drive found 3 on Elmwood. Heavy younger blonde with glasses, maybe mid 20's. Another older blonde, skinny with frizzy hair. Both near Walgreens. I have seen these two out and about late nights before. Another mid 30's weathered looking WSW near the convenience store by Sprague. I did not stop for any of them but was encouraged since I haven't seen any on a Sunday afternoon in a while.

Pyro1976
09-20-11, 12:14
Had a great time with roxanne she has a rocking body and oral skills to die for look forward to tring the full menu would recommend her to anyone.

Pussy Patrol
09-20-11, 14:27
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting reports claiming that another person afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, largely because many of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT in the designated STD threads and only if substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Member #4247
09-21-11, 00:21
Well I hope for your sake that EVERYTHING was covered as she definitely has Hepatitis C and is more than likely HIV+ as well. I don't know why anyone would recommend her as her looks are going downhill quickly, her service is poor compared to most AND she's going to give you something that most don't want.

Just a quick post (more or less a public service announcement) and now I'm back to lurking and when I get more time I'll answer the pm's. Good luck to most.

F.Hey PP,

I just wanted to add a little info on Hep C, Hep C can only be transfer by a blood transfere which My doc has told me. This means sharing needles or getting a cut and having someone who has it interact. I know because I have a inactive case due to a transfussion as a kid, I do have a So and 5 minni me and none are positive. I am not saying be stupid and go bb, because you never know when a provider is on there monthy or getting over it. I know some of you will be thinking what about jizz or saliva, there hasn't been any confirmation either way on wether you can or can not get this condition. By the way I always cover, because I might Have Hep see, but someone else might have something worse.

Thats my 2 dimes and a nickel,

Tap

Ocean State
09-21-11, 16:16

I'm tired of the SHIT and I'm done dealing with morons. I'm only dealing with like 3 or 4 PROVEN TRUSTWORTHY seniors and the rest can all take a flying leap. No more reports, no more pics, no more digits!I don't know what you did or didn't hear from this crack working girl, but you are way off on this buddy. BTW do you actually think I am stupid enough to tell this type of chick where I live and what I actually do for a living? Being Naive is a choice.

Pussy Patrol
09-22-11, 10:15
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely antagonistic. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Smoke Screen
09-22-11, 18:01
First of all dumbass don't try and talk your way out of this! I sent two (2) people to Jamie and the other was Gansett who definitely knows better than to do what the fuck you did DUMBASS. Second of all, she described BOTH of you to a T in exact detail including both of your rides, names used etc. She told me ALL of your conversation with her and if you want me to out you on here for your NAME, Where your from, What kind of business you own, your digits used and etc just keep lying you fucktard.

Oh yeah, for more PROOF she played me the fucking voicemail that you left her saying that Pussy Patrol is the one who sent you to her dumbass.

You're a fucking dumbass loser and you got caught and now you're trying to act all innocent and blame it on an SW instead of your stupid self. She has PROOF and she's more reliable than you. End of story. It's also funny how long it took you to "come back" with your pathetic excuse.

Bottom line everyone here that needs to know now knows that you can't be trusted! Good luck getting any decent referrals now asshole.All this bs between you two should be in a pm. Nobody gives a rats ass.

Pussy Patrol
09-22-11, 18:24
[Deleted by Admin]

RH Treller
09-23-11, 10:37
Thursday night, about midnight. Very cute young WSW, long blonde hair pulled back, in CF on Broad. She was giving the look but wouldn't come over when I stopped. I may look like LE to her. She was walking the whole length from the Pawt line to where the spa is.

Rimale Fun
09-23-11, 10:38
Drive was dead this morning around 900. Action has totally slowed down. A few weeks back had a good hit in NB, but way to far of a drive for "hopeful". Happy hunting, stay safe, and most of all, don't BACK STAB EACH OTHER! We are all on the same team here and there are enough people playing for the other team (LEO, PIMPS, SW's)

Smoke Screen
09-23-11, 19:43
Who cares? Well anyone that spends anytime on the streets that who. I'll put this very politely, go back to your AMP's and keep your comments in the areas that you actually contribute. You don't belong here so keep your silly 2 cents to yourself. Do you want anybody that doesn't contribute in the AMP's coming in and telling you anything? NOOOO.

Anyone who is possibly considering dealing with Ocean State should know that he can't be trusted. That's the whole issue here. Npw if the busybodies can mind their own business the issue will die out.I don't belong here? NEWS FLASH. This is a public forum, I'll post what & where I want. Seeing how you put it "very politely" I'll do it as politely as I can. Drop dead numb nuts.

Optimus Prime
09-24-11, 08:46
I don't belong here? NEWS FLASH. This is a public forum, I'll post what & where I want. Seeing how you put it "very politely" I'll do it as politely as I can. Drop dead numb nuts.He just thinks he owns the forum. Same shit different day with him.

Who cares? Well anyone that spends anytime on the streets that who. I'll put this very politely, go back to your AMP's and keep your comments in the areas that you actually contribute. You don't belong here so keep your silly 2 cents to yourself. Do you want anybody that doesn't contribute in the AMP's coming in and telling you anything? NOOOO.

Anyone who is possibly considering dealing with Ocean State should know that he can't be trusted. That's the whole issue here. Npw if the busybodies can mind their own business the issue will die out.

MuffyTheDiver
09-24-11, 10:56
He just thinks he owns the forum. Same shit different day with him.Can't we all just get along here! I thought I owned this forum? LMAO.

Smoke Screen
09-24-11, 11:52
Can't we all just get along here! I thought I owned this forum? LMAO.No no, you own the AMP section. (That's where I'm suppose to be, according to Mr. Wonderful ).

Pussy Patrol
09-25-11, 01:30
[Deleted by Admin]

Pussy Patrol
09-25-11, 01:42
Greetings Everyone,

Pussy Patrol posted that he/she will no longer be participating in the forum.

Pursuant to Forum Policy, I have deleted this resignation post and retired his/her membership.

Thanks,

Jackson

MuffyTheDiver
09-25-11, 07:27
[QUOTE=Smoke Screen; 1283818]No no, you own the AMP section. (That's where I'm suppose to be, according to Mr. Wonderful ). [/QUOTE.

Hmmmm, sneaking back to the massage forum with tail tucked.

Smoke Screen
09-25-11, 08:06
[QUOTE=Smoke Screen; 1283818]No no, you own the AMP section. (That's where I'm suppose to be, according to Mr. Wonderful ). [/QUOTE.

Hmmmm, sneaking back to the massage forum with tail tucked.Tail is straight up

Gansett
09-26-11, 08:21
I missed PP's post so I don't know what was said or his reason for leaving. I do know that he was very active and if deemed trustworthy he would share his info. I do understand his frustration because just like him fellow "trusted Sr's" have thrown me under the bus also.

That's the reason we've become hesitant to share. You get real upset when you learn that you gave out info, with her ok, and that person trys to get a discount, tells tales out of school and then becomes verbally, one time physically, abusive. She's not happy to hear from you again and you've lost a good thing because of a a-hole.

Remember the mission of the forum is to find women and NOT screw over a fellow member.

I'll be sending him a email to learn why he threw in the towel. I know PP will be missed by many here. Hopefully he and I will continue to hold our little "fests".

RH Treller
09-26-11, 10:05
I would have to second Gansett's post.

MuffyTheDiver
09-26-11, 10:30
I missed PP's post so I don't know what was said or his reason for leaving. I do know that he was very active and if deemed trustworthy he would share his info. I do understand his frustration because just like him fellow "trusted Sr's" have thrown me under the bus also.

That's the reason we've become hesitant to share. You get real upset when you learn that you gave out info, with her ok, and that person trys to get a discount, tells tales out of school and then becomes verbally, one time physically, abusive. She's not happy to hear from you again and you've lost a good thing because of a a-hole.

Remember the mission of the forum is to find women and NOT screw over a fellow member.

I'll be sending him a email to learn why he threw in the towel. I know PP will be missed by many here. Hopefully he and I will continue to hold our little "fests".Totally agree with you on this, PP has shared alot of good info here and helped many with his posts including myself even though I am not active in the street scene I love to read the posts here and I have passed good info along when I was more active on the streets. I have actually found an interesting way to hookup with local woman (civilians) for fun, only cost is getting a room needed. The great thing about this is that these women are either in a bad relationship, marriage or just single and are looking for fun so they are not in it for the money! It takes alot of work to find them and get them interested in meeting but the payoffs are huge! I met up with one last week who was an absolute freak. My knee's were wobbling.

Ocean State
09-26-11, 15:23

I'll be sending him a email to learn why he threw in the towel. I know PP will be missed by many here. Hopefully he and I will continue to hold our little "fests".PP shared information with me in regards to an unnamed WSW. After my visit with her apparently he met with her again. After his last visit with her he blasted me for telling info about fellow mongers.

I have shared info with many on here and have never shared anything with anyone other than to say that we share info. Period. I said nothing more, nothing less.

Why he decided to then verbally attack me is unknown to me.

I will hesitate to communicate again on here because of this.

If he had an issue with me contacting me privately would have been the more appropriate form of action and what I would have done if I had an issue with a monger.

MuffyTheDiver
09-26-11, 21:54
Totally agree with you on this, PP has shared alot of good info here and helped many with his posts including myself even though I am not active in the street scene I love to read the posts here and I have passed good info along when I was more active on the streets. I have actually found an interesting way to hookup with local woman (civilians) for fun, only cost is getting a room needed. The great thing about this is that these women are either in a bad relationship, marriage or just single and are looking for fun so they are not in it for the money! It takes alot of work to find them and get them interested in meeting but the payoffs are huge! I met up with one last week who was an absolute freak. My knee's were wobbling.Guys, I'm happy to share info on what I have found for hooking up with some local "civilian" type women but if you send me a PM please make sure your mailbox is not full! Also do not ask me for names or numbers, I will not give that out to anyone! Do your own homework, I will tell you were to find them and even a few pointers I have learned on how to get them but these women are not in the "Business" and none of them would appreciate me giving out there info.

Muffy

Gansett
09-27-11, 08:43
I will hesitate to communicate again on here because of this.That's good to know, thanks. It is puzzling as to why she'd go "postal" on PP regarding him sharing her info with you though.

MuffyTheDiver
09-27-11, 12:09
Guys, I'm happy to share info on what I have found for hooking up with some local "civilian" type women but if you send me a PM please make sure your mailbox is not full! Also do not ask me for names or numbers, I will not give that out to anyone! Do your own homework, I will tell you were to find them and even a few pointers I have learned on how to get them but these women are not in the "Business" and none of them would appreciate me giving out there info.

MuffyGuys, don't PM me for info unless you are a contributor here with at least a few good reviews you have posted recently! I am getting way too many request from guys I have never even seen one post from! The purpose of this site IS sharing, not gathering. So get off your fat asses and share, then maybe you will find the seniors here are glad to share with you. I will not respond to anyone who has not been a good standing, sharing member here at all. So don't waste your time sending me PM's!

Also I apologize as these post are not in the correct forum to begin with!

Muffy

Ocean State
09-27-11, 15:33
That's good to know, thanks. It is puzzling as to why she'd go "postal" on PP regarding him sharing her info with you though.I wish that he had tried talking with me. To this day I don't know what was said.

Gansett
09-28-11, 12:59
I wish that he had tried talking with me. To this day I don't know what was said.I hope to be talking with PP this weekend. I'm not sure which girl you saw. In any case I do plan on posting when I have some info from both of them. If you screwed up it would be best if you admitted it now because I don't hold back on critizism

MarriedTom
09-28-11, 20:31
Went out about 6:15 and headed up Atwells. Saw 2 WSW and their Black handler, right before the Laundrymat.

Went to end of Atwells, turned left onto Manton and then cut back through to the sidestreet where I saw them.

As I was driving up, the handler walks away. See both of them up close. Actually, both looked pretty nice.

Both about 20-23, brunettes. One is in sweat pants and thin, baggy shirt, which you could see a huge rack right thru. The other in booty shorts and tank top.

Opted for the slutty booty shorts look! We head out and she starts on about how she and her "friends" just moved here, can't find work, need rent, etc, etc. Mumbles her name is Kim or something, wasn't really listening. We go to my spot, and she does the LE check, me too.

Negotiate BBBJ, cim for 25, with tip if exceptional. She pulls her top over her head with her arms still through. Looked comical, but did not mind the easy access to her 36 be's. BJ was wet and sloppy deep mouth, mixed with spit and stroke hands, face inches away from Little T. She was very vocal during the stroking, while looking up at me! Took the ending without missing a drop.

Dropped her back off and did not see anyone back at the pick up spot. She never even asked about a tip! Really MUST be new!

Today22
09-28-11, 22:00
I saw Lisa again yesterday I picked her up on Atwells and have to say the streets are taking her down fast it was just two weeks ago I posted about how good she looked and how hard she tried to get the job done, that has all changed in just about two weeks I would guess she lost 15 lbs and is in a rush she is just worried about her next fix. Its to bad because she could have been a great provider.

Member #4247
09-29-11, 01:03
Both about 20-23, brunettes. One is in sweat pants and thin, baggy shirt, which you could see a huge rack right thru. The other in booty shorts and tank top.

Opted for the slutty booty shorts look! We head out and she starts on about how she and her "friends" just moved here, can't find work, need rent, etc, etc. Mumbles her name is Kim or something, wasn't really listening. We go to my spot, and she does the LE check, me too.

Dropped her back off and did not see anyone back at the pick up spot. She never even asked about a tip! Really MUST be new!I have to say you made the right choice, girl in sweat pants (what I have at home) or slutty chic (no brainer). What did she get for her performance?

MarriedTom
09-29-11, 20:43
I have to say you made the right choice, girl in sweat pants (what I have at home) or slutty chic (no brainer). What did she get for her performance?With her verbal debauchery, Have to give her an 8/10!

It really got me going.

Could really tell she was new to the streets.

Just too into it that early in the morning, plus she didn't ask for the tip!

P. S. Little T made the choice, however, there are times He favors the large chests over slutty chic!

Member #4247
09-30-11, 00:56
With her verbal debauchery, Have to give her an 8/10!

It really got me going.

Could really tell she was new to the streets.

Just too into it that early in the morning, plus she didn't ask for the tip!

P. S. Little T made the choice, however, there are times He favors the large chests over slutty chic!I know what you neam the SO is a 36b or something like that, and her ass is 16dd, (LOL if she knew) , the UTr I see is a saggy A cup, with a 4 waist, I could fit the utr 3. 5 time in the so place.

Whan I was sentenced to SO she was a 10dd ahhh how they balloon. I'm not saying the SO is a summo, but kidding around I told I wanted to borrow her under wear to go parachuting. She was pissed I just laughed inside.

Joe Parkers
09-30-11, 14:12
Hi guys,

I haven't posts in a while. I kind of left the SW pick up scene but did pick up Mercedes on atwells the other day she took me to her place BBBJ for $30. Although, I left that scene. I am asking if some of you guys can hook me up with some SWs who can host, I hate car date. I do have number for mercedes, thin WSW, small, in her 40s I would say. PLease PM me with name and numbers. I am from MAss but in RI in a regular basic for WORK.

Stay safe!

Joe Parkers..

RH Treller
10-03-11, 10:57
Sunday night post midnight cruise found LOTS of LE in Olneyville and on Elmwood. All with cars pulled over. I didn't stick around long to find out why. Just a heads up.

Gansett
10-06-11, 09:53
Around 1:30 behind AZ, slim WSW standing in the street by the electric motor place. Tight jeans, maybe they were stretch pants with the nicest azz I've seen out there in a long time, calf high boots, vest and ball cap. As I drove by, and she was actively approaching every car, she said "want to have some fun"? A bit too aggresive for me plus down the street just before the playground was a parked car. Big blk guy behind the wheel. I moved on. Two old bag lady types on Elmwood, nothing on Cranston. Cute blond with a pony tail walking on Bucklin but had "company" walking right behind her.

At the light by walgreens the AZ girl pulls up beside me in that car I saw parked. Started offering what was on her menu. Just too hinky for me, something not right. Anyone else see her? Take her for a ride?

MuffyTheDiver
10-07-11, 12:11
Around 1:30 behind AZ, slim WSW standing in the street by the electric motor place. Tight jeans, maybe they were stretch pants with the nicest azz I've seen out there in a long time, calf high boots, vest and ball cap. As I drove by, and she was actively approaching every car, she said "want to have some fun"? A bit too aggresive for me plus down the street just before the playground was a parked car. Big blk guy behind the wheel. I moved on. Two old bag lady types on Elmwood, nothing on Cranston. Cute blond with a pony tail walking on Bucklin but had "company" walking right behind her.

At the light by walgreens the AZ girl pulls up beside me in that car I saw parked. Started offering what was on her menu. Just too hinky for me, something not right. Anyone else see her? Take her for a ride?I think I saw her the other day walking past the AZ. Looked really good, almost too good just not something right with her so I passed by and headed out of the area cause there were shit loads of LE and a couple Stateys cruising back and forth!

Muffy

Abbadon
10-07-11, 12:43
I think I saw her the other day walking past the AZ. Looked really good, almost too good just not something right with her so I passed by and headed out of the area cause there were shit loads of LE and a couple Stateys cruising back and forth!

MuffySaw her too I thinks in the same area (Around Sprague). Didn't think much of it till Gansett mentioned her ass. And She has an ass for days but like the both of you, something just didn't feel right about her. Not sure, maybe I am a little skiddish still because I am newbie or what but when I saw her she was kinda all over the place. atMuffy, I think you and I were hunting on the same day or it's a pattern on the rise since the shooting but tons of LEO out as of late.

Everyone be safe

Gansett
10-08-11, 10:50
I think I saw her the other day walking past the AZ. Looked really good, almost too good just not something right with her.

MuffyAgreed, she looks too good to be a walker but then again they all have to start somewhere. It was her 'agressiveness' in rounding up business that really set off my decoy alarm.

JpcCT
10-18-11, 23:33
Things on Elmwood seem to be quiet on Thursday nights around midnight or so. Only one that is usually out is a tsw that is a 1. Have done loops, but le seem to park in the gated / fenced area at the end of Elmwood near the Shell and then if you loop onto Broad they park near the KFC / Taco Bell.

Other than that it seems to be dead, or any action is sketchy with minders near by.

Do not often go over to Cranston though.

Any ideas on daytime activity of late in the area?

Stickybuns
10-27-11, 12:43
I found my old monger phone the other day and realized I still had shorty's number.

Has anyone had her lately? She was a pretty good fuck 18 mos ago.

If she has gotten more cracked out I will likely hunt rather than text her.

Mac 21
10-29-11, 21:11
Cruised up elmwood tonight after work about 4 then down cranston, nothing happenin probably the weather.

Mac 21
10-29-11, 21:13
Saw some chick last week, dark skin maybe italian, thin, gave me the look but did a uy and she was gone.

Optimus Prime
10-30-11, 04:15
I found my old monger phone the other day and realized I still had shorty's number.

Has anyone had her lately? She was a pretty good fuck 18 mos ago.

If she has gotten more cracked out I will likely hunt rather than text her.There was 2 of them one of them alot shorter than the other. The one that's taller is still around but doesn't go out much at all. She's still got the same number.

Mammathoner
11-01-11, 20:39
Does anyone have an update on Nancy? I knoww PP spotted her over the summer one cruise. Shore miss that cleavage. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

MarriedTom
11-03-11, 21:29
Headed out to work a little early today. Decided to see if I could find a stop on my way.

Headed up Atwells, nothing.

Down Manton and through Valley, nothing there too.

Headed across town to Elmwood. Slow and steady up the Ave.

Not anyone in sight, not even Uncle Leo.

Then it occurred to me, they must have all gotten their checks.

Hope the weekend plays out better.

Happy Hunting,

MT

Cessna Pilot13
11-04-11, 07:57
Gentlemen,

First time post here on this board, I usually post in Ma boards. It's a haul, but I saw some pictures of Jamie that looked worth the trip there. With the price of gas, I hate to drive there on a whim just taking a chance. If anyone would PM Jamie's contact info, it sure would be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance, Happy Mongering!

Gansett
11-04-11, 08:58
She was around briefly this summer only to obtain funds to move elsewhere. That was her story then but who really knows.

MuffyTheDiver
11-09-11, 09:58
She was around briefly this summer only to obtain funds to move elsewhere. That was her story then but who really knows.Gansett my man your mailbox is full.

Gansett
11-09-11, 11:28
gansett my man your mailbox is full.thanks, fixed

JustLookng85
11-09-11, 15:01
Drove to Elmwood around 6pm the other day nothing as usual but thought I would take a chance had a couple brewhas in me you know the drill, then went down potters to cranston st and wouldn't you know a cute little cape verdian was waiting for me. Scooped her up and it was a good time, put it this way she didn't care to be down there.

JpcCT
11-11-11, 13:59
Found her on Elmwood up near the cemetery walking in the rain. At first could not tell if she was walking or working, did a drive around, came by her later, and she starts waving and motioning, so I drove on (as our favorite Uncle was out). Little later found her again, this time I swooped past and parked on a side street. She hops in. And here is where it gets funny. She is wearing sunglasses with a huge frame, and is completely loony. After some minor talking, with her repeating herself a few times, and turning my radio way up, I finally get a quote of the local goods at. 40. After a few I find a place, which is followed by more of the comedy routine and craziness. But then when she gets going, I get one of the better BBJs Iv had from a SW. Not bad looking either, and other than the crazy, it was a fun time.

Jonnypvd
11-13-11, 13:31
Cruising down Atwells Friday night and see a hot looking girl just hanging out on the side street. Description matches Lisa and low and behold it was her. Tramp stamp and ankle tattoo. Says she normally gives service driving around to avoid uncle. Very weird. And giggled the whole time. Nice perky nipples and superb ass on this girl. Got digits that go through someone to get to her. Weird again but maybe worth it.

Jonnypvd
11-13-11, 16:11
Saw who I suspected was Lisa off walking around Atwells. Decided to give her a try as I picked her up. Nice nips on this broad. Got the nice tramp stamp on her back! Must have been working the streets hard this day. She was giggling like crazy.

RH Treller
11-14-11, 11:47
Posting this in Providence, even though it was in CF.

Sunday night. 11p, met Diana on Broad. 23 why / o blonde. Very hot!

Excellent performance. She was high but very pleasant and eager to please. I usually don't stop for women who are high or drunk but she was so good looking I had to take a chance. I am glad I did.

This one will not be around long so if you are interested try to find her ASAP.

ManxFire
11-16-11, 18:00
New to this board but not to this activity. Figured I would throw my 2 cents worth in. In providence last week driving my usual route I take for when the mood strikes me. Came upon a little brunette at cranston and potters. Gave her the eye. (my patented look for SW) and got a good response. She jumped in, introduced herself as Jess and after a little small talk we settled on. 3 for UBJCIM. Went to my favorite spot and was not dissappointed by her skills. I nicknamed her dyson cause she never lost suction. She took my load like a pro. (well. I guess she is. LOL). Definatley going back for seconds. Maybe even FS that she has offered. Does anyone have any info on this little cuty.

NewAgain
11-18-11, 10:57
You just saw her, and asking US for info? You crack me up!

New to this board but not to this activity. Figured I would throw my 2 cents worth in. In providence last week driving my usual route I take for when the mood strikes me. Came upon a little brunette at cranston and potters. Gave her the eye. (my patented look for SW) and got a good response. She jumped in, introduced herself as Jess and after a little small talk we settled on. 3 for UBJCIM. Went to my favorite spot and was not dissappointed by her skills. I nicknamed her dyson cause she never lost suction. She took my load like a pro. (well. I guess she is. LOL). Definatley going back for seconds. Maybe even FS that she has offered. Does anyone have any info on this little cuty.

Member #4247
11-18-11, 16:03
You just saw her, and asking US for info? You crack me up!Sound like he had something, wasn't sure and needs confirmation that she was real. Sorry man but that sound like fishing to me.

ManxFire
11-18-11, 18:45
You just saw her, and asking US for info? You crack me up!I was wondering if she was worth going back for the FS. But thanks for making me feel so welcome here.

JpcCT
11-19-11, 02:00
Few nights ago, was doing the run on elmwood and cranston, nothing to be found. So I remembered the Atwells post and took a look. Found her on the intersection near Putnam. .40 for a very nice BBJCIM. Not too bad looking, but it was very dark so that cannot be confirmed. She even mentioned she had heard about here, so if she knows, then others know, and that probably means Uncle Leo knows (which we all knew anyway but still). All in all if I can find again, I will repeat and see what else is on the menu. She did mention there have been a lot of crackdowns in the Atwells area and possibly elsewhere. So keep your eyes out.