PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

SailingJohn
08-12-10, 11:19
Meant to post this a while back. Shannon says she's normally out around noon, but found her out one morning, about 8am. Tight body, creamy white, just like I like. FS, BBBJCIM

Nice girl, be nice.

I'm a poet, and just don't know it.

SailingJohn
08-13-10, 08:31
Ok, forgot to post this. Last week, headed home from work, and decided to expand the horizons. One drive through CF. Passed and later spoke with Gissela (? Spelling) a hot little latina minx. Wanted 55 for FS, but I only had time for BJ, and she wasn't negotiating. Her phones were ringing off the hook, and she was screaming at some guy. (Poor bastard)

In any event, I passed, but she had a smoking little body. In one breath she said she doesn't do this, then in the next, when I asked what was on the menu, she flipped her hair, and said- I'm a FS girl, I do everything except open mouth kissing and anal. Alrighty then.

RH Treller
08-13-10, 09:10
Found one new to me. Friday early am, about 1:30 or 2:00 on Atwells. Very attractive, shoulder length curly haired WSW. When she got in my car I noticed bad teeth, too much perfume, and either a mole or a sore near her lip. I told her this wasn't going to work out. She got pissed and got out of the car.

Stevemausa
08-13-10, 09:47
Picked up about 1 am she had good attitude at first, shy and looked nervous. Found a spot she started bbbj but then quickly stated bugging and wanted to go somewhere else. Needless to say I dropped her off shortly after without finishing. Waste of time.

only cost me .40 to drive around and get half a bj.

Smoke Screen
08-13-10, 18:14
Picked up about 1 am she had good attitude at first, shy and looked nervous. Found a spot she started bbbj but then quickly stated bugging and wanted to go somewhere else. Needless to say I dropped her off shortly after without finishing. Waste of time.

only cost me .40 to drive around and get half a bj.The first half or the last half?

Pangy
08-14-10, 00:57
Hi everyone.

I'm new, but hope to be a good contributor soon. I studied this site and went out for the first time tonight. Started around 9:30 PM and just got back. Nothing of note. I drove Cranston, Elmwood, Broad, Academy, Chalkstone, Atwells and Valley and numerous side streets in between. Didn't see a whole lot. I dunno if that's because I don't yet have an eye for it, or if there was just nothing out.

A saw a chunky BSW, way messed up on something, down where Atwells and Manton come together. A very large W or HSW with a black dress and tats on Cranston and then a strung out tranny looking thing further north on Cranston.

I saw a couple other girls that looked pretty good, but wasn't sure if they were SW or just regular girls. They were alone(ish), but. Yeah, I don't have the eye yet.

Anyway, I am very green, but I hope this helps.

Pangy
08-14-10, 21:25
Went out again today, this time between 5 and about 7. I have still not found success. My problem is that the obvious SWs look. Horrible. But I can only spot the obvious ones. Saw some really skanky looking WSWs on Cranston on the right side (heading south) between Wadsworth and Potters. I saw a gorgeous black girl walking up Bucklin (is where Bucklin and Dexter come together with like, seemingly 7 other streets the crossroads?). She was dressed fairly skimpy and alone, but. She never really looked at me. So I am guessing she wasn't a SW?

I know, I'm awful at this. Hahaha.

Also, A LOT of LEO out early this evening. Way more than last night. And a lot of stuff going on on Broad. Puerto Rico something or other. I'm guessing by all the flags? Unless it's always like that down Broad. Hahaha.

Anyway, I completely realize I need to earn my stripes around here. But if you want to lay some tips on me. I'm all ears. As much of a rookie as I am (and surely come across as), this forum has been awesome just to get me this far.

LynnMan
08-15-10, 10:05
Hi and welcome to the board, there are girls out there, and at most times you may run into them, but it takes a bit of time, and a skill to hone your radar for the working girl. If you read other parts of this forums, I think the general topics parts you may see more pointers.
The time you drove around at night about 9pm, I think there was a mix, SWS and regulars, so you still stand a chance of running into alot of non-working girls.

One of the things you can do is drive along the main SW areas at 4am to 7am, and observe if you see any girls, because a regular girl walking on Elmwood before 6am, by herself is very rare. Also the obvious ugly SWS that you saw, remember those faces, and in future watch and see which other girls they may be talking to them, since most SWS talk to other SWS and not regular types.

Personally I monger around at daytime, sometimes I see nothing for hours, then at times, I see lots of them. Also you can try driving on Elmwood, from Broad st junction to the Walgreens, several times, making sure you check out City Gas, and behind the Autozone.

I hope this helps.

Keep it safe guys.

LM

Went out again today, this time between 5 and about 7. I have still not found success. My problem is that the obvious SWs look. Horrible. But I can only spot the obvious ones. Saw some really skanky looking WSWs on Cranston on the right side (heading south) between Wadsworth and Potters. I saw a gorgeous black girl walking up Bucklin (is where Bucklin and Dexter come together with like, seemingly 7 other streets the crossroads?). She was dressed fairly skimpy and alone, but. She never really looked at me. So I am guessing she wasn't a SW?

I know, I'm awful at this. Hahaha.

Also, A LOT of LEO out early this evening. Way more than last night. And a lot of stuff going on on Broad. Puerto Rico something or other. I'm guessing by all the flags? Unless it's always like that down Broad. Hahaha.

Anyway, I completely realize I need to earn my stripes around here. But if you want to lay some tips on me. I'm all ears. As much of a rookie as I am (and surely come across as), this forum has been awesome just to get me this far.

P Sil
08-15-10, 14:51
Things were looking pretty bleak this afternoon- made the trip through Pawt -CF and saw absolutely nothing. Tried the Broad -Cranston -Elmwood routes and didn't see anything I wanted and was just giving up and heading on my way home when I spotted a slim cute blonde WSW turning off Elmwood onto a side street. Followed her, got the look, and pulled over and offered her a "ride". LO and behold she introduced herself as Shannon to my surprise. She has been described before - accurately- so I won't repeat all that.
Went to her quiet spot for .4 for 1/2 and 1/2; she really is a terrific find. Her skills were good but it was the fact she has such a friendly personality that made the whole situation so much more enjoyable. She is well spoken, articulate and very personable. Got her digits and will definitely repeat.
I did see the tracks on her arm and felt bad - she really seemed capable of so much more; but I guess if it wasn't for the drugs, she would probably never be on the streets.

Pangy
08-15-10, 17:23
Thanks, LynnMan. I only just now read your comments and will definitely keep them in mind for the next time I go out. Have to head to Philly for a day, but will try again when I get back.

I went out this morning between 8 and 10. I saw some SWs on Atwells heading west, between Valley and Manton. So then I hit Cranston, Elmwood, Broad. Nothing at all.

So later, today I went back, just between 4 and 430 PM. There did seem to be a lot out this time, but again, not sure if they were SW or not. Real cute girl in a neon yellow shirt walking down Elmgrove. I looked, she looked back. Not a friendly look though. Is "the look" a smile? I assumed it was. Anyway, nothing. ALso saw a girl on the corner of Potters and Elmwood. Seemed to be a SW. OK body, but on her (I think) right eye, she either got punched or had a weird birthmark or powder burn or I dunno. I figure is she is out there a lot, others have seen this. She appeared to be getting scooped even. If you know, yes, SW?

Also, I am not sure on the etiquette about what I am doing. If I should not be updating so much, let me know and I will stop. I figure even if these are not the most info packed posts, they are at least entertaining to some of you more seasoned mongers. Hahaha.

Stevemausa
08-16-10, 08:51
The first half or the last half?

The first half, never finished. :(

LynnMan
08-17-10, 22:11
I hit the streets about 7pm tonite, Elmwood area and vicinity were quite empty, but I hit pay-dirt in Olneyville area after I encountered Roxanne. She is WSW previously reported about on this board, last time was on the link below, the post has her photo too.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=905680&postcount=1193

She offerd a BBJCIM for 30 bucks, and she did a wonderful job. Definitely worth a repeat.

Keep it safe guys.

LM

Pangy
08-18-10, 01:01
Today I checked out CF for the first time, about 9AM this morning. There was one girl who looked OK (compared to all the other SWs I've seen during this thus far weeklong endeavor) by the Dunkin Donuts on Barton and Dexter. But I was more just scouting this morning. Rest of CF that I saw was dead.

Went to Elmwood/Cranston/Broad, which was also dead.

Around 5PM today (til 6ish), I checked again. Same two spots, still nothing. Went to a friend's house, then around 11PM, did Elmwood again. LOTS of SWs out there tonight. LOTS. And they all looked pretty blah. A real messed up looking black chick just comes up to my window while I'm waiting for the light and she's like, "I'll suck yer dick! " She was all cracky looking though. It was weird. For what, a week? I've been doing this, and nothing. I mean, not just no decent looking ones. I mean NOTHING. Tonight, SWs are waving, staring, etc. I now know "the look" well. Also, not much of a LEO presence at all.

Anyway, I kinda just wanted to get it over with, my first experience, so I grabbed a SW. White or Hispanic, wasn't sure. She was older. Not orca fat or anything, but she had a gut. She was not the best looking. It was a definite "take one for the team moment, " the team being my giant desire to see what SW mongering in Providence is all about. Her name is Diana. I am not proud. Hahaha. Please don't someone pop in and be like, "Oh man! I totally got herpes from her! " That would be kind of a bummer.

Anyway, I see her, pull around a corner. She hops in, tells me she's not LEO, and whips out her tit to prove it. Good enough. She offers $30 for BBBJ, I counter $25 and she agrees. Now, I know a lot of you more seasoned guys have "spots. " I have no "spot. " So I say to her, "Do you have a spot? " She told me to go back toward Bucklin, I told her I don't like that spot (I really do read this site!), and so she suggested we just stop along the street. I think, "Well, hopefully I don't get rolled and/or robbed! " and stop. I tell her I want to cum in her mouth, she says no, I actually said, "Come onnnnnn! " hahaha, she laughed and said OK, but she might gag. She starts blowing me, I was pretty weirded out, watching my rearview mirror like a hawk. She was pretty mechanical, no deepthroat. No teeth either, so it was OK. I wasn't cumming though, she was too, unattractive, I was too nervous. Cars are driving by, I'm like, "This is so surreal! " to myself. Hahaha. So I ended up jerking off and then she let me cum in her mouth. Which, I dunno, I think I only did because I was like, "Well, I need to get something for my $25 bucks! "

I then dropped her back off near where I found her, poured Purell all over my crotch and hands. Let it burn for a few, and called it a night.

Um, yeah. Hahaha. Well, first one is behind me I guess. I will become good at this! I vow it! Anyway, if you read this, take pity and have tips. I'm all ears. Otherwise, definitely stay safe out there.

Mallard
08-19-10, 14:52
Good report Pangy. I have also noticed that it is feast or famine on Elmwood. I haven't figured out a way to be absolutely sure when they will be out, but it's like they have some big SW meeting and decide which hours and days to walk. Maybe its the Solunar table like is used for fishing? Trolling is trolling...
Generally I have had better luck on weekdays from around 10:30PM to 1:00AM.
Absolutely there are some providers a normal guy would avoid (no offense to you bestiality guys : ')
Use your big head before your little head. Be safe and watch out for LEO.
M

Lexus
08-20-10, 08:33
Cruised around far awhile bit haven't been in the area in a long time. 730 ish till about 815 saw a couple on elmwood skinny skinny blonde wearing shorts. In her 40's near the old diver shop. Saw a real cute brunette on bucklin. Wasnt sure if she was working short curl hair late 20"s looking. Then finished on cranston st the only thing I saw there was laura? Aka harmony sitting at the bus stop by the old chruch. Did scoop any thing just riding around.

RH Treller
08-20-10, 10:39
Late night Thursday. Started in CF about midnight. One older WSW, blonde hair, on Broad. Moved to PVD. One older WSW, blonde again, on Douglas near Admiral. There are often a few in this area late at night. Moved to Olneyville. Spent about 30 mins, several on Valley, Delaine, Manton, Atwells. The two on Valley and Delaine looked pissed off, so I passed. There was one that looked cute in the dark on Atwells but was gone when I made the loop. At about 1:30 headed over to Elmwood. On the way there I passed one on Westminster near Parade. I am pretty sure she was working but when I moved in for the scoop there were others around so I passed. Only saw 2 TVs on Elmwood. Headed home.

Pangy
08-20-10, 18:05
Looked around this morning (Friday) from 9 til about 10, not much out in Providence. In CF along Barton there was a strung out looking BSW, but nothing else.

Hit Providence again between 430 and 530 PM this afternoon, and again, not much there. I DID see an unmarked LEO. Gold Impala, looked kinda rundown. He was taking off after someone on Elmwood, had his lights on. That's how I spotted him.

Be safe

MuffyTheDiver
08-21-10, 07:00
Yesterday happened to put me in Cf area all day so at various times I was able to cruise the Barton/Dexter/Broad street areas a few times. It was actually a bit busy for girls as I saw the usual Black/Latin girl who is always out there which I am still on the fence about, didn't pick her up. Then around 5pm saw this cute little black girl dressed in a white top and short shorts. Looked as though she had a hot little body and she looked very young! At first I did not think she was a SW just because how young she did look so I pulled in the CVS parking lot to watch for a minute. She was standing just up the street from the little bar on the corner of Barton and Broad but not really giving the real SW signals. Next thing I know a car pulls up just up from her with a middle age white guy and she runs up and jumps in.....Damn she was a SW!!! I figured I would wait a bit to see if she returned and even drove the areas for about 45 minutes hoping she would return but nothing! This little one looked hot for sure and young, I would guess 18-19 years, hopefully no younger then that!!!

Saw another BSW maybe 30's with not a bad body also but had run out of time so had to beat it out of there. Also during my cruise there was a Blonde SW with very long hair pulled back in a pony tail working Barton hard. I drove by her twice and she waved and gave a big smile. She was very plain and had one of those body with no features or curves, she wore very loose fitting blue shorts and a loose white tank top so you could not see what her body was like. She kinda looked cracked out but not over the top. The only thing I really liked was her long blonde hair, every thing else about her was very plain. Didnt pick her up either as my third drive by she was gone too!

So it seems CF definately is picking up at times, I just hate trying to pick up girls there as it is such a small defined area I feel like all the eyes are on you including LE. BTW - I did see a unmarked LEO a Red Taurus early 90's and kinda beat, I would have never known until he threw his lights on to cross an intersection and he was right in front of me...Gotta be safe dudes , these LE can be on your ass at anytime!

Muffy

LynnMan
08-21-10, 22:36
Friday evening I was out and about. This was around 7-8pm on Elmwood, and the action was plenty. I saw Tammy, older looking skinny blond, wearing shorts walking near the Mobil Gas station, towards Walgreens. I also saw Tiffany (WSW mid-20's), the one who has been discussed here sitting on the curb across from City Gas with a white dude, looking very calm, thi is the second time I have seen her there.

There was this fat WSW wearing black-rimmed librarian type glasses at the bus-stop infront of the Library, I have been with her before the name was Tracy or Stacy, Terrible service. At times she wore a top with white and red stripes, and blue jeans, looks like the girl-next-door type. Then there was another girl walking with a black dude between the Mobile and the liquor store near the car-dealership. She was either spanish, or mulatto, big tummy but cute face, and another WSW by the AZ.

I have seen Laura sitting infron of the church, I guess that's her favourite spot on two occasions over the last week. By the way, I did not partake to any of the girls above, because I had to meet someone soon.

Stay safe guys,

LM

Soft Touches
08-22-10, 10:49
Um, yeah. Hahaha. Well, first one is behind me I guess. I will become good at this! I vow it! Anyway, if you read this, take pity and have tips. I'm all ears. Otherwise, definitely stay safe out there.

Welcome to the club....after awhile you'll start getting pickier. Not just on looks but also on talent.

Thanks for sharing.

Pangy
08-23-10, 08:31
Welcome to the club....after awhile you'll start getting pickier. Not just on looks but also on talent.

Thanks for sharing.I'm already pickier. That was rough. Hahaha.

Didn't have time to do any serious browsing last night (Sunday), but hit Cranston, Elmwood, Manton and Atwells around 1AM for a quick glimpse. A group of SWs huddled together in the rain on Cranston at about Waldo, on the right side heading south. Pickings looked slim. Nothing on Elmwood. On Manton there was a mountainous BSW in pink leggings that I am not positive was human, let alone female. It waved though. Other than that, I didn't see a lot. I got the impression though, for what it's worth, that things could be found even though it was raining.

Only LEO I saw was the guy who followed me from Dexter and Cranston to Potters. That was kind of annoying.

Fullthrottle
08-23-10, 19:04
On the way home today, down Cranston and Elmwood, thru O'ville about 5pm. Saw 2 on Cranston. Large hsw, small (too) white dress/jumper type thing on(easy access). Got a look and wave. Not for me though. Another, bouncy, curly red hair, late 20s? Turned a corner to be.blocked by 2 leos having a confab. Supervisor and patrol. She turned the corner too. I really wasn't looking, just shopping really. Anyway, I waited 3 or 4 long minutes for the leos to let me pass. That was it.

Pangy
08-23-10, 20:52
Completely dead out there tonight (Monday) between 630 PM and 830 PM. Hit Providence and CF, and saw nothing but a tall SW at the bus stop wearing a hood on Elmwood, near where it comes together with Broad. Couldnt get a look at her face, so that's all I got.

CF was absolutely crawling with LEO, including one camped out on Barton with his lights off.

Weather is too miserable.

Fast Fill 1965
08-26-10, 11:03
Hit the streets again last night after the clubs got out about 1:00. Still slim pickins on Broad, Elmwood & Cranston. Did the loop a few times, but LE was out in force it seems. And onlt saw a few hags and trannies. Ended up heading home with a case of Blue Balls, and will try again this afternoon.

Fast Fill 1965
08-27-10, 17:34
Fall River, now CF sting last night.... I would be beware. Providence must be next..

Hugh Handsoman
08-27-10, 17:43
5 individuals have been arrested in a recent prostitution sting, in Central Falls.

Central Falls Police issued a press release Friday, stating that on Aug. 26th, members of the Central Falls Police Detective Division, ran an undercover operation, to find "Johns" soliciting sex.

Female officers served as decoys in the sting, as a result of the operation the following individuals were arrested:

Robert Cruz of Coventry, R.I, charged with, and arraigned for: soliciting from a motor vehicle for indecent purposes

Irando Cardoso of Pawtucket, R.I. charged with, and arraigned for: soliciting from a motor vehicle for indecent purposes

Raul Morales of Pawtucket, R.I. charged with, and arraigned for: soliciting from a motor vehicle for indecent purposes

Sameh Youssef of Attleboro, MA charged with, and arraigned for: soliciting from a motor vehicle for indecent purposes, and eluding police

Joao Fernandez of Pawtucket, R.I. charged with, and arraigned for: Soliciting for Indecent Purposes (bicycle)

Benzz101
08-30-10, 12:47
I have learned that you never ever talk about anything while a girl is on the street leaning into the window of your car. If you are interested in a street girl park your car further down the street, invite her into your car first you can even ask her if she needs a ride or wants to join you for lunch etc be creative. If she won't get in, you don't want her. Ask the woman to show you her pussy before after she is in your car, if she TELLS YOU where to go, be very suspicious (there may be cops, or worse things waiting there for you). Cops can and do say they are not cops. There's no point in asking. Police will lie and they will lie about the facts of a case, so it is also not a good idea to bait them even if you have no intention of committing an illegal act. In some areas, cops don't want to put police in danger, so instead they observe the local street scene from some distance out of an unmarked car; if you pick someone up, they follow you to the motel or parking lot and bust you there. Always make absolutely sure that nobody's following you.

As far as hotel or outcall services, I think similar rules might apply. You might tell her "I wouldn't think of paying for sex, but I was thinking about making a donation to your children's college fund. Say $150? ". Be creative. If it is a cop, you're probably on video tape and as long as you have made it clear you don't want to pay for sex, you should probably not have a problem. Again, you might ask the girl directly if she is a cop and, if not, to show you her pussy. The cops typically cannot go this far to entrap you. I'd be interested in having others post any tips they might have. Let me tell you, getting busted is a real drag.

MuffyTheDiver
08-30-10, 17:51
I have learned that you never ever talk about anything while a girl is on the street leaning into the window of your car. If you are interested in a street girl park your car further down the street, invite her into your car first you can even ask her if she needs a ride or wants to join you for lunch etc be creative. If she won't get in, you don't want her. Ask the woman to show you her pussy before after she is in your car, if she TELLS YOU where to go, be very suspicious (there may be cops, or worse things waiting there for you). Cops can and do say they are not cops. There's no point in asking. Police will lie and they will lie about the facts of a case, so it is also not a good idea to bait them even if you have no intention of committing an illegal act. In some areas, cops don't want to put police in danger, so instead they observe the local street scene from some distance out of an unmarked car; if you pick someone up, they follow you to the motel or parking lot and bust you there. Always make absolutely sure that nobody's following you.

As far as hotel or outcall services, I think similar rules might apply. You might tell her "I wouldn't think of paying for sex, but I was thinking about making a donation to your children's college fund. Say $150? ". Be creative. If it is a cop, you're probably on video tape and as long as you have made it clear you don't want to pay for sex, you should probably not have a problem. Again, you might ask the girl directly if she is a cop and, if not, to show you her pussy. The cops typically cannot go this far to entrap you. I'd be interested in having others post any tips they might have. Let me tell you, getting busted is a real drag.

Great post and good refresher! All great points. Always be extremely observant of your surroundings. Look at all the cars in local vicinity before u pick any girl off the street. Drive by at least 2-3 times, watching and looking down side streets and cars parked nearby. usually LE will be parked very closeby so they can swoop in quickly. If you see a car with very dark windows including dark windsheild move on as this may be LE too. Do not pick a girl up who is standing in one spot also, LE will usually post the girl on a corner and she wont move from that corner as she will not want to get out of there site. So if she stands still drive by and wait until she walks. LE can nail you for whatever they want and say whatever they want! So just dont pick a girl up unless u have made certain she is 100% legit!

Pangy
08-31-10, 02:44
Was out tonight from 11PM to about 1230 AM (Monday night). Lots and lots of girls out tonight on Elmwood. On Cranston, there was a girl I've seen before. Pony tail, real strung out looking, big smile when you drive by. Guy scooped her right on Cranston. I keep seeing people do this, and man. So sketchy. Saw a couple of absolutely beautiful girls, walking back and forth around Benedict, moved in for a closer look, but they didn't bite. I really got the SW vibe, but. Maybe not? Hispanic and black girl. A whole lot of nothing on Broad. Well, there were a ton of LEO outside some restaurant on Broad, so something was going down, but no SWs.

Back to Elmwood. Like I said, lots of girls, from about Potters all the way up to where it runs into Broad. All shapes, sizes, ages. Plenty for anyone looking. I scooped a cute spinner, who was an excellent conversationalist. Hahaha. (No really, had a good talk about all the weird shit she sees out there. If you can't tell, this stuff fascinates me). She said it was a real slow night out there and it did seem so. Bit of a monger Heaven though, as, like I said, all LEO in the area seemed to be dealing with whatever was going down on Broad and, like I said, plenty of SWs.

Good luck to all, and stay safe.

Gansett
08-31-10, 10:02
Mind providing details of your bust? Where/when.
Your advice:
"If she won't get in, you don't want her." Well doh, and you've more than likely approached a civilian.

"if she TELLS YOU where to go, be very suspicious (there may be cops, or worse things waiting there for you)." Fully explained in the monger rules.

"if you pick someone up, they follow you to the motel or parking lot and bust you there." You'll be stopped before you go 100 yards, and a decoy won't ever get in your car. Ever.

"As far as hotel or outcall services, I think similar rules might apply." If you're going to her room it very well might be a sting. Especially with one new to the business. If she's coming to you many other variables apply. For the same reason a decoy won't get in your car a decoy won't enter a room alone for their own protection. In either case they've got you on tape making the deal.

Cops can, will and do lie. No surprise there.

Thanks for the advice..

Hunglatinman
09-01-10, 21:26
What happened to CL?

Anyone knows?

Are they going crazy on the ads after they made CNN?

Ink6919
09-03-10, 11:52
I'll be coming down from boston on business often- and prefer to have a motel option if I see a SW worth it.

I tried to use the serch function- but got way to many results with people sying they went to a motel, but not mentioning which one except Motel 6.

Thanks for any info

Inked

LynnMan
09-07-10, 00:20
I went cruising Labor-day around 2pm. Spotted a few girls on Elmwood, the one I Identified rightaway was Queenie WSW older, I had her before, terrible service. I also saw Laura walking on Cranston st by the Dunkin Donuts, she was walking with a black dude.

A few laps around the block, I ended up on elmwood again, I spotted Tiffany sitting beneath the tree across from City Gas, at the same time, I saw this light skinned BSW (mulatto?). She wore a yellow sleeve-less top, Jeans that were ripped around the knees, and thighs, slim and tall weighing about 100-110. She said her name is Vanessa, 21yo, she offered half and half for 30, her own words. We went to a secluded spot, and she did a half-hearted BBBJ then it was onto FS, she was in a hurry, asking if I was done, definitely not worth a repeat.

On a separate topic, can anyone confirm of a Chica house near the AZ? I was directed to it by someone who knew it, but he spoke spanish and I only got a half report. As you may all know in this business, you cannot knock on a door if there are any doubts about what you want.

Stay safe guys

LM

Gansett
09-09-10, 17:59
My 2 pm appointment with a old friend fell through so I hit the streets. First pass netted nothing worthwhile, heading down Elmwood I first spotted a heavyset sw’er, then one slimmer. Pull down a side street and the slim one appears at my pass door. 5’2-4”ish, short dark hair, blue eyes, decent body but at least 35+ and drunk on her ass. Declined her offer but she wanted a hug. She reached in and unlocked my pass door, hopped in. Pushed her out and out she went. I drive off and notice my cell phone which was in the console,,isn’t. The byitch. Circle the block and the dummy is back on the corner and on the phone, MY phone. She wants $50 to give it back. Black dude appears and says “you didn’t steal his phone too? You’re going to get your ass beat someday.”
He somehow gets my phone from her, I give him a 10 and he says thanks.
I don't go for hitting a woman but he popped her right in the c*cksucker as I drove off.
Down the road I notice a number I didn’t call so I find a pay phone and call Prov PD and tell them the number belongs to a drug dealing pimp and I got the number from Kerri, a wsw.

Payback’s a byitch.

LynnMan
09-15-10, 22:41
It's been very quiet on this board, what's happening?? Anyway I was out cruising this evening, around 7-9pm, I did see about 7 girls along Elmwood within a half hour span. I'll start with the so-so I met this girl, very short about 5feet, 100 lbs, she was dressed all in black walking Sprague behind the AZ, she said her name is Lee-Anna (Maybe Liana) about 6 on looks, but she seemed too busy on her cellphone so I let her be.

I moved on to Elmwood, and passed two girls walking together by City Gas, they looked like school girls, I have been mongering a long time, and these two never registered on my radar. I drove by the library then saw a dude in a SUV stop these two and soon they jumped in, I couldn't believe they were SWS, I hang around the area and 15 minutes they were dropped on a side street off Elmwood.

I pulled up to them, and they told me they were Jen(WSW) and Samantha (Mulatto) both were above 7 on looks. I decided to try Sam who is about 5 ft and 110lbs, kind of light on the chest, she has black curly hair, 24yo, but she wore very short hot pants, and what a set of healthy legs, she spoke less, Jen did most of the talking, she asked for 40 bucks I countered with 30 for BBBJCIM and she said OK. She got the job done well not great, but she did swallow, all this time her friend Jen was in the back, giving her directions, she seemed to be the leader of the pair.

I usually don't let another person in the car, but I had seen the two go into the other dude's SUV, and my gut feeling was they were cool. Jen is really tiny, about 5ft or less, 100lbs, long auburn hair, she lets hang all over her back, good attitude too, I will try her another time. She wore blue jeans and a gray sweatshirt.

They had looked like high school girls to me, both were drinking red bull cans,and had I not seen them get in the other car, I would have definitely passed. After I dropped them off, I saw this spinner BSW who told me her name is Letisha, solid 7-8 on looks, and rare find, but I had already blown my load. I pulled over at the YMCA, she came over and I asked her for digits, she said she has no phone, I did not have any money at that point, I told her so, but I complimented her and she smiled, definitely passed the attitude test, she is worth a trial. She wore tight black pants, red sweat-shirt and her hair was put up in a bun, will definitely try her when I see her again.

Stay safe guys

LM

RH Treller
09-16-10, 07:44
The streets have seemed a bit slow to me lately. I spotted an attractive WSW on Elmwood near Sprague yesterday AM. Dyed blonde, big cans. She looked familiar. I couldn't make a stop in the area -- too many people around. Cranston seems dead and this one on Elmwood is the first one I have spotted in a while. This pass was at about 10 am yesterday.

CF has had some activity but I don't get there often enough to provide details. There always seems to be one out late nights (12:30) and I saw one Sunday afternoon.

RH Treller
09-17-10, 09:05
Late night cruise, Thursday into Friday in the heavy rain and wind. Saw one BSW in CF, near the convenience store. She looked decent but it was dark and stormy so I passed. Another heavyset WSW around the corner, passed also. Saw another BSW in PVD on Admiral, then another BSW on Douglas. Another heavy BSW on Atwells, nothing on Elmwood.

This was all from midnight to 1 am.

LynnMan
09-18-10, 08:09
I was about and about on Friday, I did spot a cute WSW long hair close to St. Joseph hospital on Broad, she was definitely working, but she seemed to avoid me, looked about early 20's short, with girl-next door look. I tried pulling over to a side street, but she just passed... WTF?

I did see less activity than my previous cruise, then LE was very active stopping cars all over Elmwood, so I got out of town.

Stay safe

LM

Ink6919
09-23-10, 13:10
Looped up and down elmwood. Didn't have more than an hour to spare/waste.

P Sil
09-25-10, 17:08
I was passing down Elmwood this morning, I actually had a place to go and couldn't seriously divert my attention. But I saw a WSW down close to Potter. She was about 5-5, slim with a great rack , blonde hair well below her shoulders. Looked to be about 40ish, wore glasses and I think she had a mole under her chin. I tried to get her digits for another time but she said that she had no phone. Didn't get her name- stupid of me not to ask. Does she sound familiar to anyone who has something to say about her? Did I miss a great chance or was I lucky I couldn't stay?

Benzz101
09-25-10, 21:39
Around 3-am I drove by atwells seen two ladies working together. I looped around a few times to make sure the coast was clear of any leo. As I came back around to make my stop I see them with a young black male (bf,pimp,dealer, or someone who just happen to be there at the same time I don't know) so I park my car alot further from them. From my rear view I can see the two girls trying to decide who will come to my car, the black one does well a least I thought she was black she look to be about 28+ when she got in my car she told me she is puerto rican she had on jeans and a silk like colorful blouse her friend had on black with jeans . She asked am I giving her a ride or would I like to do something with her. I say I would like to do something with her. I drive toward my spot and she seems very nervous about my spot she even at one point wanted to back out because of my spot, but I calmed her down and showed her why it was a good spot.I ask how much for you to blow me and she says 4o. I look at her like she is crazy and countered with 2o then she looks at me like im crazy and then she goes on about how she don't do drugs, how good she smells, and how good she is blah blah. I say 2o again and she attempts to back out and for me to drive her back to where I picked her up from. Thinking with my smaller head I say 3o and she agrees. The blow was decent kinda in a rush (guessing because of my spot) she stopped every few minutes to spit and she seemed scared of any little sounds she heard in the background. She let me roam and bust all over her chest. After cleaning up I was planning to take her to where I picked her up from, but she kept begging I drive her home I say no and she shows me how close her home is from the spot then I agree . mostly because of how friendly and nice she was. During the ride she tells me about her life story she tells me alittle about her friend that works with her. When I get to her house she tells me next time I can fs her. I ask for the digits she gives me her mom house number, she lives with her mom and told me to ask for her when I call. Overall she seemed like a nice and friendly girl just tryna make some extra money might repeat might even sample her friend.

SailingJohn
09-28-10, 15:27
Ok, I've seen a few postings about a pretty BSW on Elmwood. I have to ask this, as I've seen a smokin hot BSW, tall and slim on Elmwood and other streets on occasion.

Has anyone out there partaken? I have to say, when I've seen her, she's wearing a little too much color, a little too high end clothing, and a little too much make up. I always pass.

I got this creepy feeling she's a guy.

And if any of you confirm that, I DID NOT say she's smokin hot. I'm just saying.

MuffyTheDiver
09-29-10, 16:45
I rarely ever post in this forum as i usually never pick up SW's, I am mostly an AMP type guy but i am in all the SW areas often and once in a while find a good one. A couple days ago I was in CF working around the Barton St area and happen to pass by a pretty decent looking BSW who gave me the look.

My third trip by I figured WTF and picked her up on a side street just off Barton. I gotta tell you this really freaks me out, especially when I just dont feel it is too safe with all the LE rolling around and also I feel like the houses have eyes if you get what I mean..... So anyways....

Her name was Tena, about 5'5" short straight back hair just past her chin, looks maybe 5 or 6 on a good day but her body was very nice with a tight black girl bubble butt, not fat just enough meat to make it hang if ya know what i mean, Small b-cups with big long nipples that seemed semi firm and I would guess maybe mid 30's. We drove to a nice quiet spot negotiated $25 for BBBJ but i failed to remember to ask about CIM as I dont do this often (more on this later)... So off we go to the races. She jumps right into it with a quick pace as to try and get me to blow quick, but she got the wrong dude for that as it is not the speed that makes me blast it is the technique! I give her credit as she stuck with it for a while at a very quick pace without complaint but nothing was going to happen so I stopped her and did a bit of coaching which she really took well to...Told her to slow it down a bit, take more of me in mouth and slide free hand up and down shaft, also told her titties and some pussy in my hands would help blast off too. She easily went along and soon I had just what I was looking for.

After the coaching it took maybe another 5 mintues and I could feel the time had come...Now here comes the CIM part, we never discussed it so I just let it blast in mid stroke while she was down on me. She kept going and took it all, then sat up with my cum in her mouth and said "Did you cum in my mouth!" SHe did not move to spit it out or anything she swallowed and asked again??? Im like "Yeah I did" you didnt say anything so I figured it was ok?? She just looked at me with a blank stare and said she doesnt do that???? WTF....I had to laugh as I never had anyone react that way after popping one in there mouth....She was perfectly straight and not under the influence of anything as far as i could tell..... Kinda weird but i left happy I guess!

She is actually pretty cool to talk with and we chatted a bit and laughed about things. Dropped her off at her place and she gave me her number but says usually a guy will answer and he sometimes will act like he doesnt know her and say you got the wrong number.... She wants me to call her again and fuck her next time at her apartment I may very well give that a try as she did seem as though she can provide a good GFE time, she looked and smelled very clean, she is a dirty talker for sure which i like as long as she follows through with the talk. This may sound gross to some but during our meeting I had a couple fingers in her pussy during the BJ, I rarely ever do with SW's as i feel like i gotta hose myself down afterwards or at least boil my fingers if they were in a SW pussy because the smell will kill a horse, but this girl had no bad smell at all, actually it smelled very clean like she had just showered......Go figure....A clean smelling SW?? I still would never eat that but a finger or two would be fun!

Guys dont drive me crazy with PM's unless u are a good contributing senoir member i can trust! I am not going to give any info to any newbies as I have given all the info you need to find her, she is out there often enough, take the time to find her and you may get rewarded......

Muffy

SailingJohn
09-30-10, 15:14
Quick trip through Providence today. About an hour ago. Actually had an urge for NY system, but the sites help wash down those dogs.

One WSW out on Elmwood, near the CG. Seen her before. Usually wild eyed, but seemed ok today. Saw Shannon farther down. She's looking a little heavier than last time I was with her, and a bit tired.

Member #5176
10-06-10, 00:33
Toni girl, says she is peter manfredo sister .40 BJ. Elmwood. Streamly good deep throat.30. Nice girl. Easy going. Good service. Was down for whatever. Lives near union ave. Has a kid she says. Lives with brother. Found near Elmwood.

Good luck.

S Viggen
10-13-10, 21:39
I'm on Elwood daily and I see this white SW a few times a week during the day. Her routine is she walks from the Shell on Elwood down to the Library / School (front steps. Se pretty smart, since this is right near the bus stop too so she's not soo obviously. Is this Shannon? She never last too long. 112829

Hunglatinman
10-14-10, 11:05
She looks like shannon, nice girl!

I'm on Elwood daily and I see this white SW a few times a week during the day. Her routine is she walks from the Shell on Elwood down to the Library / School (front steps. Se pretty smart, since this is right near the bus stop too so she's not soo obviously. Is this Shannon? She never last too long. 112829

SailingJohn
10-14-10, 14:00
That is Shannon. She looks like she is gaining a bit of weight. Nice girl.

Gansett
10-15-10, 09:40
It "could" be Shannon but? Shannon did live on a street between elmwood and cranston, she now lives over in O-ville. Doubtful she'd be doing such a long commute IMHO.

Hair color / length is about right but general body type raises an eyebrow. Plus she was always one of the better dressed out there.

Mammathoner
10-15-10, 09:42
Haven't seen her in a while. Any info on her? Sure miss those big jugs.

Bigboobhunter
10-15-10, 14:37
I know it seems kinda cool to post pictuers of the girls but your not doing THEM any favors I advise you to remove them If you know of this site Leos probablly do too and if I remember right streetwalking is still illeagal in Rhode Island what 2 consenting adults do in the house isn't as far as I know unless that changed. If you want to keep seeing these girls out and about do them a favor and just give there descriptions not there mugshots a leo could use to follow them and catch us poor guys looking for a angel of mercy.

Pussy Patrol
10-16-10, 08:16
G, you're half right. That is NOT shannon but the girl pictured is pretty similar. However, we know that eventhough Shannon does live in O-ville she hates to walk near her place and always walks away from there and heads up towards Westminster and if not scooped cuts across Parade towards Cranston and if still not scooped makes her way down the backstreets towards the school and cuts up towards the library on Elmwood.

Yes, she can take some time to get scooped as some guys think she's TGTBT and others think ske's a civi while even more think she's a cop on a sting.

This route is how she walks like 99.99% of the time. She has told me this and said if I'm ever looking for her to run that route and I'd more than likely find her. Once she has seen you and likes you she'll pass on her dogits and she's one of the very FEW sw's that keeps her phone up ALL the time. A bit of advice, don't pass on her digits without her OK or she'll shut you off as well!

Yes, Shannon is a decent looking girl and gives decent service for a GOOD price BUT there's a reason why she does what she does. There's also a reason that she has only a few regulars and why she loses a lot of guys after a few "dates".

BTW, I have MUCH better pics and vids of her but since I promised not to do anything with them I won't and since Shannon knows about this site if someone does post a pic of her she'll not only get it taken down (she has before!) She'll be REALLY REALLY pissed at the one who took it and posted it.

It "could" be Shannon but? Shannon did live on a street between elmwood and cranston, she now lives over in O-ville. Doubtful she'd be doing such a long commute IMHO.

Hair color / length is about right but general body type raises an eyebrow. Plus she was always one of the better dressed out there.

LynnMan
10-16-10, 14:05
Looking at the photo, I can say with a certainty that is not Shannon. She dresses very carefully, and her overall appearance is much tighter than the girl in the photo, this girl seems a few pounds heavier than Shannon especially her chest. Also the shoes are definitely not Shannon, from various dates I've had with her she wears more formal shoes, and from what I know of most women, they stick to their preferred style of shoes.

That being said however, this is her walking area, the first time I scooped her was along the AutoZone, and she gave me her digits then. After that we had about 4 dates when she lived downtown, and later when she was in Olneyville area. I moved on, after several dates, to try and sample different girls. She is OK attitude wise, behaves and talks like a regular girl, and is good about keeping minutes on her phone.

On a different note, I was out yesterday evening, not a SW to be seen on Elmwood. I tried Cranston st and scooped up Kayt outside the Spanish church, she wore a white winter jacket, and jeans. As for the date, it did not go very well, I have been with her numerous times in the past, she complained to no end this time because I gave her 30 for half and half. I have popped her before for 20, but she insisted I paid her more, anyway I don't think I'll be repeating her anytime soon.

Stay safe guys.

LM

RI Stud
10-16-10, 20:45
I saw this girl earlier today she was across from city at the bus stop I was traveling heavy! LOL or else I would have scooped her up.

Bigboobhunter
10-17-10, 18:22
First of all this site is FOR US and not the SW's. Secondly, the pics are good for them as it brings them more business when more guys not only recognize them but know that they're a REAL SW (not a cop) and based upon reviews can bargain a fair price and have an idea of what service to expect. The one thing you got right is that LEO is here and that's ok too. But, Leo doesn't need our help in identifying any SW's. They're out there every damn day and they know what is or isn't going on. Quite a few SW's have their own "relationship" with a LEO or two and one hand does wash another. The girls get a bit of protection both from being busted and from someone who might hurt them and LEO gets freebies as well as INFORMATION. They need the info and use it like they should. A SW can tell them a TON of usefull stuff.

P. S. You said to give their desriptions which could help LEO as well and also if you run the streets the "right way" and keep your eyes OPEN and think with your BIG head you won't have to worry about LEO following you and busting you. Wow we have a winner for the idiot of the year award yah but how many women go by blond WSW wearing jeans by the 7/11 on so-so street how many women fit that desription LOL and I was looking out for us. Situation example : look here's that picture our guys got off that website if you see her get into a car we have probable cause to stop them and get him for soliciting because she's a confirmed SW / Pro. Youd be surprised how much leway probable cause gives them they don't even need evidence to bring you down to the station they only need it to charge you and they might not charge you with anything and let you go but now they have your info. Don't give them ammo to shoot yourself in the head with yah pictures are nice and they make us all feel warm and cozy inside knowing we are with a actual SW but if they get caught because of it there cellphones with their call logs get taken as evidence too and if you have a civil service job kiss that goodbye if they track it back too you and set you up like they did that police officer. The only thing posting a picture of yourself getting blown is a way of saying hey look at me I'm getting my the* blown it serves no purpose other then stroking their ego (not trying to insult) . How do you like getting talked back to like that isn't nice is it think with the big head on your shoulders and think of the big picture instead of blasting me for putting up useful info like I just did. Use another site reviews or goto a regular girl your comfortable with or have had service with in the past its likely if you have particular tastes she will know some people and hook you up but probablly not for free or for a number exchange if its a fellow webby here. But you got to have atleast 20 posts minimum it seems for people to trust you or have a good word put on for you by a escort here.

Bigboobhunter
10-17-10, 19:08
First of all this site is FOR US and not the SW's. Secondly, the pics are good for them as it brings them more business when more guys not only recognize them but know that they're a REAL SW (not a cop) and based upon reviews can bargain a fair price and have an idea of what service to expect. The one thing you got right is that LEO is here and that's ok too. But, Leo doesn't need our help in identifying any SW's. They're out there every damn day and they know what is or isn't going on. Quite a few SW's have their own "relationship" with a LEO or two and one hand does wash another. The girls get a bit of protection both from being busted and from someone who might hurt them and LEO gets freebies as well as INFORMATION. They need the info and use it like they should. A SW can tell them a TON of usefull stuff.

P. S. You said to give their desriptions which could help LEO as well and also if you run the streets the "right way" and keep your eyes OPEN and think with your BIG head you won't have to worry about LEO following you and busting you. Sorry fogot to mention this and didn't want to wait to redo the previous would like a senior members take on the subject whats worse giving a decription or giving a picture I'd say a picture because I feel if you know what your doing you don't need pictures because if you follow the right way of doing it. Which is if I'm remembering. You can correct me. A leo will discuss from the curb rather then getting in the car. Theyll also ask you what your looking for right there instead of driving then discussing it. Won't do the usual lets say authenticating mutual handshake *cough cough* theres more to it then that those are just the usual 3 I go off of. I've done this for 7 years or so and haven't been cordially invited downtown yet so I'm not really worried about leos I've also got a girl I goto in the winter so I only post what I feel is good advice. Since I don't need contacts. Just wish she was a the instead of a see*sigh*

Gansett
10-18-10, 08:28
Wow we have a winner for the idiot of the year award yah but how many women go by blond WSW wearing jeans by the 7/11 on so-so street how many women fit that desription LOL and I was looking out for us. Speaking of idiots. Who here rides thru the streets of Providence 8 hours a day, 5 days a week other than le?

Anyone? Beuler?

On their very first day, if not within hours, le knows who is out there. Just like Santa Claus they know who is naughty (SW'ers) and who is nice (residents. Posting a pic of them here helps us, le more than likely has their own pics hanging in the briefing room. Do you really think they rely on pic posting here to give them a heads up, no pun intended, on who is out there?

Some never get busted because of their "close personal relationship", IOW they give info and / or freebies as previously stated.

Le knows who is out there, pic / description posting only helps us.

Bigboobhunter
10-18-10, 16:03
Speaking of idiots. Who here rides thru the streets of Providence 8 hours a day, 5 days a week other than le?

Anyone? Beuler?

On their very first day, if not within hours, le knows who is out there. Just like Santa Claus they know who is naughty (SW'ers) and who is nice (residents. Posting a pic of them here helps us, le more than likely has their own pics hanging in the briefing room. Do you really think they rely on pic posting here to give them a heads up, no pun intended, on who is out there?

Some never get busted because of their "close personal relationship", IOW they give info and / or freebies as previously stated.

Le knows who is out there, pic / description posting only helps us. If he wants to be a jerk I can be one too I mean I didn't say anything rude to the posters of the pictures I only advised its probablly not a good idea. He didn't have to be rude. Bueller thats a new one should I take that as a compliment he was quite intelligent. So if a streetwalker posts his picture here and says hes good to go is that all right. If no then allright point made. If yes *shakes head* guess ill be checking his cell to make sure Brutus isn't making him suck his the. Like I said earlier theirs tells just play it smart and youll do fine and if Leos are heavy patroling just goto a different area theres only so many of them. Leos don't go around waving cameras around taking pictures they only pay attentions to ones they see for hours on end and if they are there for hours on end thats ugh pretty nasty and probablly not the girl you want to begin with. Also unless their arrested or under investigation for commiting a crime if the cops have photos thats invasion of privacy and they can be sued only reason paparatzi get away with it is the freedom of the press crap. I wish we had a lawyer too look at this website my LE knowledge is 12 years old had to learn it in the military because we had idiots get caught off base for this exact reason and we had to go out and drag them back so they could be charged under the UCMJ. So I'm a little bit more knowledgeble then some but rules do change in a 12 year period. Just letting you know this isn't me trying to preach except for the angry banter I put in theres alot of useful info here. Please stop antagonizing me ill just keep bit* by replying and the people that actually use this site are going to get annoyed lets just let this go.

RH Treller
10-20-10, 08:40
Late nights (1 am) have been picking up on Elmwood lately, around 1 am. I have not partaken. A nice looking blonde near Jake Kaplan's. WSW, longer frizzy hair. I haven't seen this one before and she was gone when I looped around.

I haven't seen much on Elmwood during the day. I wonder if the daytime construction has kept them away. Lots of LE on details at the construction sights.

Chances
10-22-10, 10:04
Hey guys!

I happen to find this site and it has been GREAT. But my main reason here is because I lost contact with Shannon who I usto contact all the time. When she changed numbers this summer, I foolishly forgot to change her new number. If anybody could PLEASE help me get back in contact with her it would be GREATLY appreciated. She's a cute 22 year old blonde, thin and Great personality. I had a good friendship going on with her! Thanks!

Mac 21
10-22-10, 21:02
OK Hello, peeps, first of all I work in Prov but live in south county, always wanted to cuise the areas and see whats out there, any advice? Looking for late afternoon early evening.

Gansett
10-23-10, 14:58
Cruise the area, late afternoon early evening.

Pussy Patrol
10-26-10, 11:48
Did a mid morning run which is NOT my usual time but as I was looking for someone specifically that's when I needed to roll. I saw five of the "well known" SW's in their usual spots but I also saw three "NEW" (at least to me) SW's.

One was a FAT (about 200lbs) redhead near the church on Cranston. There were two other WSW's on Elmwood @ Moore by that salon. One was a tall (heavier than I like) blond. She has a cute face and a nice rack but. The other was a shorter brunette with light brown hair and a PRETTY face (even with the neck tattoo's). She had a decent but wide butt and what looked like an OK rack as well. They were both scooped multiple times but the shorter brunette was the main one in demand.

They were being VERY obvious in working and one lucky but dumb monger pulled an illegal you-turn right on Elmwood and scooped the hotter of the two right on the main drag. I guess he's either very new OR very lucky as that normally gets you the unwanted attention from LEO. I did get some surveillance shots of all the SW's but will hold off on posting them for now.

BTW, Jenny is still in jail. Harmony is in hiding (or else she would get REALLY fucked up by a few dudes) and claims to be entering rehab. Katie is keeping it on the downlow as well. The RELIABLE word has it that NANCY is one of the MANY (unfortunately) confirmed cases of being HIV+ (Jenny, Katie, Harmony, Nancy, Tammy to name some)

MuffyTheDiver
10-27-10, 05:31
Was around the Elm area yesterday but did not have much time to partake in any activities. Saw two SW's one down near the old dive shop who was a bit heavy and "Big" but not bad. She was dressed in a tight fitting flowered one piece type skirt / dress thing, very plain looking. Saw her walking with a burnt out looking white guy.

Second one I am more interested in who I have seen around from time to time but have never been able to hook up. She is an older Blonde with hair just past her shoulders. She wears glasses and her body looks incredible for her age. I would guess she is in her Mid forties but really keeps her appearance looking great and she dresses nice too. She was down across from the Walgreens walking but not making it apparent she was working. I am 95% sure she is a working girl as I just have that sense about her. Can anyone give me more info on this one?

Muffy

Stressed Out
10-27-10, 10:54
Did a mid morning run which is NOT my usual time but as I was looking for someone specifically that's when I needed to roll. I saw five of the "well known" SW's in their usual spots but I also saw three "NEW" (at least to me) SW's.

One was a FAT (about 200lbs) redhead near the church on Cranston. There were two other WSW's on Elmwood at Moore by that salon. One was a tall (heavier than I like) blond. She has a cute face and a nice rack but. The other was a shorter brunette with light brown hair and a PRETTY face (even with the neck tattoo's. She had a decent but wide butt and what looked like an OK rack as well. They were both scooped multiple times but the shorter brunette was the main one in demand.

They were being VERY obvious in working and one lucky but dumb monger pulled an illegal you-turn right on Elmwood and scooped the hotter of the two right on the main drag. I guess he's either very new OR very lucky as that normally gets you the unwanted attention from LEO. I did get some surveillance shots of all the SW's but will hold off on posting them for now.

BTW, Jenny is still in jail. Harmony is in hiding (or else she would get REALLY fucked up by a few dudes) and claims to be entering rehab. Katie is keeping it on the downlow as well. The RELIABLE word has it that NANCY is one of the MANY (unfortunately) confirmed cases of being HIV+ (Jenny, Katie, Harmony, Nancy, Tammy to name some) Having just caught up with some of the posts over the last several weeks. I must say that it is a breath of fresh air to have an intelligent and knoweledgeable gent like PP with us to help guide us through this insane period. While I'm up a little north of prov and don't come down this area much for the SW scene (mostly for the AMP or escort. Still love MILF Ashley! I am going to take PP and Gansett's reports as bible and see who they recommend and stay away from those who they say to stay away from. And while I won't venture into the whole pic or no pic debate I will state that having G and PP on your team will get you more and better action than having them side. Just my.02 SO

Gansett
10-27-10, 11:23
I did a run thru about 1 pm yesterday. Guess the tide had changed 'cause I saw nuttin'.

Pangy
10-28-10, 08:42
It has been awhile! Just been busy. Anyway:

I've been seeing stuff on Elmwood at all hours, most days. I dunno if that's because there is more there, or because my eye has just gotten better. It's crazy the difference in how bad I was at spotting stuff, to how good I have become. I grabbed a taller HSW calling herself "Spice" on Elmwood. She was cute and very cool to talk to. Service was blah and covered. We passed some homeless guy asleep on the street and she felt all bad for him.

On Elmwood on Tuesday around noon I saw what I am guessing was a pimp. Guy looked goofy with a long brown pony tail with a WSW. She was all fucked up on something. She got scooped sorta kitty-corner to a cop across the street at a construction site. Guy was in a work truck too, company's name written all over it and everything. Kinda silly.

Stay safe!

MuffyTheDiver
10-29-10, 12:24
Well seems as though I got an answer to my own post I made about a week ago looking for information on the "Older" looking blonde I saw on Elmwood. Was back in the area today and saw her again and I happen to have some time so off we went to the races! She was walking just past the Walgeens but doing so very descreetly as she was not making alot of eye contact with passer by's. I drove by her three times before I got the "eye" and then hit a side street just up from her. Minutes later she was sitting next to me.

Her name is Tammy whom has been around this area for a while now but hails originally from Virginia and still has a bit of a Southern accent. She stands maybe 5'5" has a decent body with nice B cups. I would guess her age to be early 40's but I could be wrong as the streets has its way of wearing these girls down. Blonde hair just past her shoulders, wears glasses and has a nice shaped butt. SHe actually looks very good for her age. She seems a bit fruity but I really don't care about that so much.

Talked a bit of idle chat and soon we were off to our little hiding spot. Went for the BBBJCIMWS and she did a suffecient job to get good results within a few minutes. Took it like a champ with only a small amount of gagging. While I thought she did a good job it didn't blow me away! $25 for her services and dropped her back around the same area. She did let me play a bit with her tities and they were very nice and firm. On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the best I would give her a 6 maybe a tad better.

Does anyone here know this girl, I'm wondering if anyone has done FS with her and if that was worth while. She looks to have a pretty nice body for her age but I got the vibe that she would be a dead fish during the act.

No digits gotten so don't PM me for them.

Muffy

Pussy Patrol
10-30-10, 09:56
Tammy's WELL KNOWN and if you search this forum for her (by her name) you'll come up with quite a few posts about her and some info that you might find IMPORTANT. Such as, the fact that she offers BBFS and that she's been known to have to visit the STD clinic.

BTW, I would've estimated her tits as a full see cup and yes, I've seen them up close and personal and in the pics I have they look bigger than a B.

Well seems as though I got an answer to my own post I made about a week ago looking for information on the "Older" looking blonde I saw on Elmwood. Was back in the area today and saw her again and I happen to have some time so off we went to the races! She was walking just past the Walgeens but doing so very descreetly as she was not making alot of eye contact with passer by's. I drove by her three times before I got the "eye" and then hit a side street just up from her. Minutes later she was sitting next to me.

Her name is Tammy whom has been around this area for a while now but hails originally from Virginia and still has a bit of a Southern accent. She stands maybe 5'5" has a decent body with nice B cups. I would guess her age to be early 40's but I could be wrong as the streets has its way of wearing these girls down. Blonde hair just past her shoulders, wears glasses and has a nice shaped butt. SHe actually looks very good for her age. She seems a bit fruity but I really don't care about that so much.

Talked a bit of idle chat and soon we were off to our little hiding spot. Went for the BBBJCIMWS and she did a suffecient job to get good results within a few minutes. Took it like a champ with only a small amount of gagging. While I thought she did a good job it didn't blow me away! $25 for her services and dropped her back around the same area. She did let me play a bit with her tities and they were very nice and firm. On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the best I would give her a 6 maybe a tad better.

Does anyone here know this girl, I'm wondering if anyone has done FS with her and if that was worth while. She looks to have a pretty nice body for her age but I got the vibe that she would be a dead fish during the act.

No digits gotten so don't PM me for them.

Muffy

Gansett
10-30-10, 20:48
Don't forget if you ask nice she'll take her teeth out and then it's a bbg[gum]j.

MuffyTheDiver
10-31-10, 07:31
Tammy's WELL KNOWN and if you search this forum for her (by her name) you'll come up with quite a few posts about her and some info that you might find IMPORTANT. Such as, the fact that she offers BBFS and that she's been known to have to visit the STD clinic.

BTW, I would've estimated her tits as a full see cup and yes, I've seen them up close and personal and in the pics I have they look bigger than a B. Once I knew her name I did do a search and read up on her a bit. Don't think I will try FS with her and definately NOT BBFS! Also I only briefly sa them titties and they were back in so big B cups were my guess but they did look very nice for sure!

MuffyTheDiver
10-31-10, 07:32
Don't forget if you ask nice she'll take her teeth out and then it's a bbg[gum]j.LOL, Thats crazy! Don't think I will repeat with her though

Pussy Patrol
10-31-10, 11:27
Had a decent time yesterday afternoon at "mongerfest" but we're still looking to bring in some "fresh meat" (actually fresh stories and hopefully some references to some new ladies) and we're discussing changing the meeting times from Saturday midday to Sunday's late afternoon / early evening time.

If we've already talked to you in the past about this feel free to PM either myself or Gansett (the godfather od SW's) about it. In fact, if anyone who has CONTRIBUTED is interested in meeting let us know. We don't go so much by post count but more by your "activity" level (ie. Actual monger and not a lurker)

Pussy Patrol
10-31-10, 11:47
Did a couple of recent runs. One was late last night about 2am. There were quite a few "interesting" things out there including 2 that you really really DON'T want to pickup. Both were down by the AZ (1 tall BSW and the infamous "jessica" deaf mute.

Down by City gas there was a HOT WSW but to me she looked TGTBT. About 5'7" or so and maybe 130lbs dressed in a black mini with black fuck me boots. She looked more dressed for the clubs than Elmwood. She was also being VERY obvious with her waving and blowing kisses to whomever drove by.

While I saw her get scooped, I don't trust that anymore ever since I saw an episode of COPS where the LEO's made the undercover look legit by scooping her themselves. As soon as she got "dropped back off" the mongers were all over her and they had a bunch of easy busts. LEO can be very tricky when they want to.

If anyone has PERSONAL knowledge that she's a legit SW please let me know as I would 100% LOVE to try that out.

I did see a couple of other SW's on Elmwood as well but none were good enough to even warrant a second drive by let alone a scoop. Cranston St was mostly dead and some young punks kept taking the cones from the construction site and blocking off the road and messing up the flow of traffic.

I ended up seeing Jenny (she got out of jail) and caught up with her on the street gossip. She confirmed that Harmony entered a 6mo live in rehab program. She also passed one of her "friends" to me that is supposed to be a non-pro and just looking for some quick cash. She was a cute latina, but her service was BAD (horrible horrible BJ) enough that she ended up giving me a FREE FS upgrade to get the nutt (and the money)

Did another run this morning between 1030 and 11ish but didn't see a single SW at all (not even a skanky one. Luck to most and play safe guys.

Pangy
11-01-10, 08:34
What makes "Jessica" infamous, PP? I think I know who you are talking about. I pulled into the Autozone one night to have a smoke and a man-ish deaf mute approached. She (was rather aggressive and I took off.

I saw the other girl you are talking about too. The TGTBT one. I got the same vibe you did, also saw her get scooped, and also decided to pass.

Pussy Patrol
11-01-10, 12:40
Well it's a touchy subject here on the site and eventhough any mention is generally meant as a warning (ie. Avoid this) it is still a taboo subject. Needless to say,"jessica" isn't just "manish" as you say! The area around the AZ is where IT usually hangs out. If you do a search under either "jessica" or "deaf mute" the older reports should be there including a very FUNNY report of an incident that Gansett had with "jessica" (well funny for all but gansett)

As for the TGTBT one, it is VERY rare for someone that looks that good to even be on the streets and at the same time to be so obvious that they're working? Alarm bells (or spidey sense) just said to avoid her. If anyone can verify that she is LEGIT I'd like to know.

What makes "Jessica" infamous, PP? I think I know who you are talking about. I pulled into the Autozone one night to have a smoke and a man-ish deaf mute approached. She (was rather aggressive and I took off.

I saw the other girl you are talking about too. The TGTBT one. I got the same vibe you did, also saw her get scooped, and also decided to pass.

Pangy
11-01-10, 17:36
I also keep forgetting to mention: I saw a metallic blue or gray (it was dark) LEO Ford Fusion. I dunno if it has been mentioned, but in case it hasn't, now it has been.

Be careful out there.

Pangy
11-02-10, 14:52
Well it's a touchy subject here on the site and eventhough any mention is generally meant as a warning (ie. Avoid this) it is still a taboo subject. Needless to say,"jessica" isn't just "manish" as you say! The area around the AZ is where IT usually hangs out. If you do a search under either "jessica" or "deaf mute" the older reports should be there including a very FUNNY report of an incident that Gansett had with "jessica" (well funny for all but gansett)

Yikes. Good to know my impression was right on. Thanks for the tip.

Pussy Patrol
11-03-10, 06:03
NO PROBLEM, that's what we're SUPPOSED to be here for. Helping each other.

BTW, just did a mini run this morning at about 5am and I only did a fast trip down Elmwood but still saw 3 WSW's between the AZ and the library. If I had more time one of them looked to be decent enough to try out. The other 2 were both OLD (50+) and well worn.

Yikes. Good to know my impression was right on. Thanks for the tip.

S Viggen
11-03-10, 22:31
I posted a blurry pic a while back asking who the mystery WSW was on Elmwood sitting by the library. Surprisingly, there were different opinions among seniors too.

Since then, I've passed by her a bunch of times in providence. It is Shannon for sure. She walks from Olnyville up to Elmwood. I had free afternoon so I went hunting for her. Found her on Praire, wearing jeans, green hoody with green plastic earings. I pulled over in front of her to let her walk up to the car for the "look". Well, coming down Praire lookn right at me (so I think) was Leo. So I just pulled on the road again, slowly with my directional of course, and continue towards Cranston St. Well, Leo pulls a U-turn. So now I'm getting slightly concerned, but my luck, he was not after me since he caught the red light at the intersection.

I headed towards Elwood, grab a soda, and start back tracking my route. Bingo, it's her walking on Elmwood. I pull up in front of her again. She gives me the look and I give it back. I ask her name, she replies, Shannon. Her personality was just as described. Easy going, nice conversation and no outward signs of being screwed-up. Went to my spot for a quick BJ and she asked if I wouldn't mind dropping her off in Olnyville. I had time so I did, figuring it would score me points in repeat biz. She passed me along her digits with strict instructions of keeping them to myself and not calling after 10pm. Too bad I didn't know her when she was in better shape, since her body is not too bad now. BJ was slightly above average, but I will repeat since she so easy to connect with.

Pussy Patrol
11-06-10, 19:10
Did several runs during the week mostly during the morning hours (say 7am to 9am time frame) and didn't see anything worthwhile. Have more news that I'll update at the next "mongerfest" which will be TOMORROW (Sunday the 7th) and if you've been pm'ing either myself or Gansett feel free to confirm with either of us.

BTW, I just went through and deleted about 90 pm's and I have to apologize if the full mailbox either kicked back your pm's or if I didn't reply to you. Sorry, been busy and feel free to pm again before the meeting if you need to.

Wamm Bamm
11-08-10, 12:04
2am drive by AZ; one pretty good looking umbrella carrying WSW. Dark hair giving the look! Was surprised to see. Would have if I could have on a stormy night. Or a ride to the PD from the two LE chaperone just down at the Shell.

Nothing at 4am

Pussy Patrol
11-09-10, 07:24
530hrs didn't see much except a FAT blond WSW on crabston st at Potters. I've now seen her in that area and the same approximate time frame several times BUT I don't do the fatties unless I'm desperate.

The rest of the streets were dead.

Pussy Patrol
11-11-10, 10:54
Today's projo has an article about Amos house and Crossroad's etc and about how they're helping some of the people on the street and it quotes Tammy in it as well. Gives most of her bio (name, age, police record) and has a pic as well incase anyone that doesn't know her wants to. Gives a bit of insight into the streets.

Pussy Patrol
11-13-10, 08:32
Did several useless runs earlier this morning and I guess I'll have to be out again later if I do want some action. First run was between 5am and 530 or so and only saw a couple of skanks on broad and rest of streets were dead. Killed some time by having breakfast and tried again and the only one I saw was a fugly BSW (nice body but damn was she ugly) on Manton where Atwells joins.

Pangy
11-13-10, 13:41
I was out today (Saturday) from 11AM-1230PM, and there was nothing to be found.

Pussy Patrol
11-15-10, 01:27
Did a run this morning on the way to work and actually saw quite a few. Most are getting to be quite regular in their locations and times of ho'ing. The fat blond that's usually on Cranston by the church was seen there and on both Potters as well as Bucklin. She waddles slowly but does cover some territory. There was also an OLD (50+) short brunette working by the church as well.

That other "older" blond (40+) was out like ALWAYS and with her hair down and tight white pants didn't look that bad today until you got up really close and then all the years and drugs were painfully obvious. She was pacing in her usual area between the AZ and the shell but also went down as far as CG too.

I did spot a "new" nice brunette spinner and after watching several other mongers fail to scoop her I tried as well. But the first attempt she kept on walking, on the second she walked up to me and said " you look familiar, but I'm not working now, I'm on the rag and I don't feel like sucking dick right now"

I said ok, sorry and asked her name which she didn't give and asked for digits but she said "maybe next time" and kept walking. I would put her as about 5'4" or so and maybe 115-120lbs with a decent ass (or great jeans if you know what I mean) and probably in her late 20's to early 30's and she also had shoulder length wavy / curly hair. If anyone knows who she is feel free to pm and let me know as she did look to be my type.

After work I hit "mongerfest" and since that got me even more worked up I did another run after it. Broad was dead, Elmwood had the same old blond in her usual area (does she ever leave?) as well as an above average BSW with a sweet ass down by the AZ but I got outscooped.

I also ran into two younger hsw's walking togetherbetween the AZ and CG. But they insisted on doing EVERYTHING together which didn't work out as the fatter / uglier of the two was WAAAY too bossy and I dropped their asses off. If I could have the other skinnier / prettier one by herself it would have been great.

Cranston had a few ho's but the only decent one pulled a houdini on me. I also covered the Manton / Atwells / Valley area as well which I don't always do. Atwells was dead, Manton had two good ones (a nice BSW and a tall skinny blond about 5'10" or so) but LEO was around me when I saw them and after leaving the area I didn't see them on my return. Valley had another decent brunette WSW but a DUMB monger made the scoop (after nearly causing an accident) with a marked LEO about 3 cars back. Keep doing that and you'll learn the hard way.

I also saw Tammy on both runs I did. She was hanging on the stoop in front of her new place on Elmwood by Redwing.

I finally ended up scooping a "friend" that I hadn't seen in awhile and got rid of my built up tension. No, she wasn't "strange" as I had her before but it had been some time so maybe it counts and it only cost me. 2 and a pack of cigs for her. Not bad for her level of service.

I think I am going to continue this run after "mongerfest" as it did result in a lot of action and with less mongers on the streets then I can be picky and maybe even talk them down a bit. Luck to most and play SAFE guys.

MuffyTheDiver
11-17-10, 09:07
Was out and about in good ole Prov yesterday between 9am and 10:30ish. Not much at all around so had to log the miles around the loop for a bit. Down near the Micky'd and Dunkin donuts I noticed a great looking Black girl standing out in front of the DD so I figured I will pull in and get a coffee but walk in rather then drive through. I walked right past her and said good morning and she returned same back with a small smile. This girl was very pretty with incredible body! On my way out I said "Have a great day" hoping to get some sort of signal but she just returned the same comment. I get in my car and she starts walking up street towards Elmwood. She continues walking right up to AZ and then turns up Street beside AZ and walks up that street so now I am really wondering what this girl is up to. I drive by 2-3 times trying to get some sort of signal but again nothing! She ends up going into the apartments at the end of Sprague, so I guess she was just a regular girl out for a coffee and stroll. Damn she was hot!

So now I'm all worked up and running out of time as I had to be on my way by 10:30 and it is now 10am. Couple more loops and I notice what appears to be a WSW going down Elmwood past the new cell phone store heading towards Sprague. She was tall with reddish brown hair that she was just letting down from a bun that was just past her shoulders. She had on very tight jeans with LONGGGG legs and her body looked great, didn't get a good look at her face. So I head up the street beside AZ to do a loop around and come to the stop sign at Sprague and Elmwood. I am sitting four cars back and around the corner she comes! There was another monger waiting for her arrival who she was heading for as she walks right past me and gives me the look along with the "Your too late" look as she heads off to the VERY Obvious monger waiting for her. I would give her body an 8+ but there was something about her face that just didn't look right! Kinda manly looking but not in a real noticeable way. I mean she wasn't fugly by any means, there was just something that wasnt right. Tough to explain, but I would not be suprised if she was originally a he. LOL don't get me wrong here, I would have picked her up without reservation as she looked very good overall, just my sense that maybe she had something to hide or she just had a few manly features in her face. Most guys would see her and think I am nuts, so it was probably just me over analizing things.

So anyways the GUY in the white souped up big chrome wheel Jaguar (very noticeable) nabbed her and I was out of time so off I went empty handed. BTW, the guy who got her I saw doing about 10 loops around Elmwood and he stood out like a sore thumb! Dude if you read here you got to find a different monger mobile as the one your in draws WAY too much attention!

Muffy

Gansett
11-17-10, 11:19
Not much out there yesterday around 2 pm. Did see a WSW (?) , brown hair in a pony tail, jeans, red 'puffy' vest and ball cap walking up by the Subway at the split of elm and res. Turned around and she was gone.

MtD, I try to stay low key out there but know what you mean. Used to be a guy with the company name on the side of his truck, either he didn't care or he owned the company. Another had a truck with a paint job that screamed LOOK AT ME.

Best monger mobile I ever had was a minivan I inherited from my uncle. Faded paint, dents, it fit right in!

Pangy
11-17-10, 18:27
That other "older" blond (40+) was out like ALWAYS and with her hair down and tight white pants didn't look that bad today until you got up really close and then all the years and drugs were painfully obvious. She was pacing in her usual area between the AZ and the shell but also went down as far as CG too.

I wonder if this is the girl I was wondering about. The girl I am thinking of is a dirty blond, with her hair mostly down (I've seen it in a bun though). I see her all the time, and she is always really obvious, waving, etc. She looks OK from far, but up close, she ALWAYS looks really strung out. And the drugs have really fucked up her face. But, even with all that, she looks younger than 40. I see her a lot with the Hispanic pimp with the long pony tail. Anyone know who this is? I'd never pick her up, but I see her so much, just wondering if there is any info.

Yesterday night (Tuesday) there were a couple down Elmwood. Nothing on Broad. Nothing on Cranston.

On Sunday afternoon, around 4PM, Elmwood had about 5 SWs, including the aforementioned strung out blond, but nothing great, so I passed.

LynnMan
11-18-10, 00:43
I was out and about tonight at around 8pm. I noticed two WSW walking along Elmwood from the Mobil Gas heading towards the Walgreens. One had some weight on her, didn't look too bad. The second one seems like the girl described by MtD below. She had long hair, she wore a dark leather jacket, tight jeans on her slim body, and pointed toes black heels. She looked a bit like a WSW I dated a few times by the name of Alicia. The two girls walked up to Walgreens, then turned around and walked back towards the Mobil. I would have scooped one of them, but I had an appointment with someone, and the time was near.

By the way a certain WSW who told me her name is Lee-Anna usually sits at the stairs in front if a red door, next to the Appliance store that is close to AutoZone on Elmwood. I have seen her there twice, but by the time I turn around she is gone.

LM

Pangy
11-21-10, 16:48
A couple for you:

A couple days ago I scooped Liz on Elmwood just after dusk, heading south right before City Gas. Tall, thin, with glasses. Said she isn't out much. Dunno if that is true. She was very nervous at first, convinced I was a cop. Really nice girl though. Fantastic BBBJCIM.

Today (Sunday 11/21) , Elmwood / Broad / Cranston was dead when I was out (1-2PM). Saw one WSW on Cranston. Looked blasted out of her mind. Hit O-Ville and found a decent selection. I counted 4 and 1 maybe. Grabbed Candace. OK BBBJCIM, very nice girl. I dunno if this is the same Candace I've read about on this forum from a couple years back. Said she was about 31.

Pussy Patrol
11-25-10, 08:49
Did a run between app. 0630 and 0700 today and while there were quite a few SW's out there were even MORE mongers as I got outscooped 3 times in a 15min span. One of them was a young cute hsw that was scooped down by the AZ and I hope that whomever got her gave her the proper thanks on thanksgiving.

Saw a tall thin brunette WSW (liz maybe) that is new to me on Bucklin and Potters but was outscooped both times as well. There were a couple of skanks on Broad and 2 hsw's on Cranston (1 fat and 1 fugly).

Some "mongers" really do need to watch their scooping as some were very brazen (or dumb) about it. I'm talking right on the main drag and one idiot actually locked up his brakes and backed down Elmwwod to make a scoop.

Pussy Patrol
11-25-10, 08:50
Did a run between app. 0630 and 0700 today and while there were quite a few SW's out there were even MORE mongers as I got outscooped 3 times in a 15min span. One of them was a young cute hsw that was scooped down by the AZ and I hope that whomever got her gave her the proper thanks on thanksgiving.

Saw a tall thin brunette WSW (liz maybe) that is new to me on Bucklin and Potters but was outscooped both times as well. There were a couple of skanks on Broad and 2 hsw's on Cranston (1 fat and 1 fugly).

Some "mongers" really do need to watch their scooping as some were very brazen (or dumb) about it. I'm talking right on the main drag and one idiot actually locked up his brakes and backed down Elmwwod to make a scoop.

BTW, anyone else having trouble with having to log in MULTIPLE times over and over again?

MuffyTheDiver
11-26-10, 06:56

BTW, anyone else having trouble with having to log in MULTIPLE times over and over again? got to download and use Firefox and use it as your browser instead Internet Explorer has trouble with logging into this site!

Pangy
11-27-10, 23:32
I was out tonight (Saturday) off and on between 5:30 and 9 PM. Too cold I guess. There was NOTHING on Elmwood / Cranston / Broad. Pretty heavy LE presence too. Walking the beat and in cars. In O-Ville it wasn't any better. One skanky BSW and a fat WSW, both on Manton.

Nfd46
11-28-10, 11:13
Had the opportunity to cruise Elmwood Friday.

Went by a cute blond a few times and pulled down a side street and she followed.

Happened to be Shannon who I have seen reported on here a few times.

Very nice girl who gives a great performance.

I have seen some negatives written about her and you must have gotten her on a bad day.

Hope to find her again.

Pussy Patrol
11-28-10, 12:38
Well speaking from first hand experience the FIRST time is usually the best with most of these SW's as they're hoping to get it done quickly and at the same time maybe get a tip or even have you become a regular. This happened to me with multiple SW's (including Shannon) and very often service starts to slip with every time after that until you're finally down to unacceptable service.

For me the final straw with Shannon (after her dates got worse) was when she cold called me (ie: called up unsolicited) trying to make some money. I had even told her that when I wanted to see her that I would call her and NOT to call me. Most mongers know that an incoming call like that can cause a LOT of trouble.

Had the opportunity to cruise Elmwood Friday.

Went by a cute blond a few times and pulled down a side street and she followed.

Happened to be Shannon who I have seen reported on here a few times.

Very nice girl who gives a great performance.

I have seen some negatives written about her and you must have gotten her on a bad day.

Hope to find her again.

Pussy Patrol
11-28-10, 12:53
I've been doing a LOT of runs lately cover a wide variety of area and times as I am hoping to find at least one (hopefully more) decent regulars to tide me over for the winter. During the winter digits / regulars are the way to go.

Friday night up in Pawt, I saw a monger make a scoop right on Dexter at about 2315hrs or so and she looked decent from the little bit I saw BUT he happened to make the scoop right on Dexter itself and right in front of a black unmarked car driven by a state trooper and unfortunately he got popped. That's just bad luck, with an unmarked car at night but maybe if he was on a side street he wouldn't have gotten popped either.

I keep seeing the same SW's over and over again. Especially that fat blond on Cranston, she's like just about always out there and today she was also joined by two other fatties (another WSW and a hsw)

This morning I did scoop Toni as I hadn't seen her in months and I wanted to get caught back up on her version of the streets. Quite a bit going on there that I'll pass on via pm's to the usual mongers.

Toni didn't recognize me at first and she tried to introduce herself as Tiana. Once I refreshed her memory she just laughed and said that she prefers Tiana and she gave me her digits as well as permission to share with others. She claims that these are NEW digits as she just lost her phone but swears that she always has minutes and that she prefers to work off of her phone.

She claims to be wanting some more regulars as she lost most of her info when she lost her phone. If that's true she would be one of the very few that doesn't keep a list somewhere else to fall back on in this situation. So if anyone that has CONTRIBUTED (senior or not) wants her digits shoot me a pm. Luck to most and play SAFE guys.

Evileyefleegle
11-28-10, 21:58
I have been out of the game for a while and want back in. I would appreciate you monger putting me on to some good performing SWs out there. If you can, I would appreciate digits if youl like and some info on the girls performance.

Thanks,

Ron

Pussy Patrol
11-29-10, 10:49
Guys,

After getting NUMEROUS pm's about Toni I decided to put up a couple of pics out of the ones I took. Hopefully this will answer some questions about who she is, what she looks like, what services etc.

I would estimate Toni to be in her late 20's to early 30's and about 5'4" or so and I guess about 120lbs. She has lost weight since I had seen her last. She has shoulder length wavy dark hair. As for services, she asked for. 4 for her BBBJ (which I didn't pay BTW) and she also offers FS if your spot is "safe" enough.

Out of the pm's half of them were from guys claiming to be mongers BUT they had ZERO posts. I am talking no posts at all (let alone a report)! While I am a nice guy that doesn't mind helping out (either the SW or a fellow monger) you still need to actually DO SOMETHING. I don't even care if you're an AMP guy or whatever just be an actual CONTRIBUTER.

I did call the digits that she gave me a few minutes ago and they do work. BUT the phone was answered by a dude. Whether he is a "friend","boyfriend","pimp" or whatever I don't know but I do know that I hate when the girl doesn't even answer her own phone.

Pussy Patrol
11-29-10, 13:24
Went out again this morning for a quick run and I saw quite a few out there. I scooped Lyz (she specified Lyz with a Z and not an I as it "drives her crazy" when people spell it wrong)

Lyz was a pretty good find. She claims that she doesn't walk a lot (have you heard that before?) and that when I scooped her she was actually on her way to an appointment but couldn't pass up the quick cash.

Anyways, Liz is a 30yo WSW with brown hair and she's a BIG girl. I'm talking 5'11" tall and a guess of about 160lbs or so. She is NOT fat and with a cute face, awesome natural tits, smooth skin AND a well above average BBBJ I'll be seeing her more often. She has the potential to be a good regular.

She has a great personality and is very easy to talk to and I got most of her life story during the drive to one of my spots. She's also into girls and we talked about a nice time with her friend as well. I did get her digits BUT am keeping this one close. So if you're not a "mongerfest" attendee that I know well you're out of luck. 116847116846

Pussy Patrol
11-29-10, 17:55
I am thinking that we now have two similar BUT different Liz's as the one that I now know is tall, but not thin (more of an average build I guess) and she doesn't wear glasses. I have seen another tall thin (skinny actually) brunette that does fit that description though but was outscooped on the days that I saw her.

Pangy, can you tell by the pics on my report if it's the same Liz / Lyz? The part about not being out much matches as well but I have heard that a thousand times. The nervous part doesn't match as Lyz was very calm and sure of herself.

BTW, sorry about the mistakes in my recent postings but since I am NOT allowed to edit them I can't. I will actually slow down a bit and double check them first.

A couple days ago I scooped Liz on Elmwood just after dusk, heading south right before City Gas. Tall, thin, with glasses. Said she isn't out much. Dunno if that is true. She was very nervous at first, convinced I was a cop. Really nice girl though. Fantastic BBBJCIM.

Pussy Patrol
12-01-10, 13:07
I stand corrected as Lyz DOES wear glasses and BTW, I like the glasses (librarian) look. So it may be the same one that Pangy found before afterall. Although, that would mean that there is still another tall skinny brunette out there that wears glasses as well that I still need to run down (figuretively not literally).

Another tidbit on Lyz is that she's only around during the week as she's not around on the weekends. She also prefers the mid morning hours.

Member #5176
12-02-10, 02:45
Vannessa. 22, Elmwood, excellent attitude, great girl, great technique. Ran into her on Elmwood, was being pimped, saw pimp on other side. She came up to car. We went off. 25. Would repeat.

Lexus
12-02-10, 10:11
I stand corrected as Lyz DOES wear glasses and BTW, I like the glasses (librarian) look. So it may be the same one that Pangy found before afterall. Although, that would mean that there is still another tall skinny brunette out there that wears glasses as well that I still need to run down (figuretively not literally).

Another tidbit on Lyz is that she's only around during the week as she's not around on the weekends. She also prefers the mid morning hours. Great job as always pp.

RH Treller
12-02-10, 13:20
Did a mid morning cruise of Elmwood today (Thursday). Saw a few, but I was looking for Lyz. I saw one that fit the description but looked older than the one in PP's photo. She was gone when I looped around. Lots of LE out.

Pussy Patrol
12-03-10, 05:46
Did a run at 4am didn't expect much and wasn't dissappointed. Actually saw more LEO (5) than SW's (2) and both SW's were known to me. Neither was worth my time or money so decided to save it for later on this morning.

Gansett
12-03-10, 09:16
Saw Lyz yesterday. What can I say? She's not a cracked out kid or older and worn out like most on the streets are. Cute, clean, nice body, nice tits with big nips and can carry an intelligent conversation.

After I dropped her off I noticed the chrome was gone off my trailer hitch!

Member #5176
12-03-10, 10:23
Do you guys hve any recommendatiosn to commouflage for morning pick-ups, good locations.

Lp

50mag
12-03-10, 11:52
Made a stroll around Oville, noticed a cute little redhead and her 'boyfriend' on Atwells. Got the look, but right in front of uncle Leo. Kept going and came back later. Saw her again on Manton, and pulled on a side street. She gets in and gives me shit for making her walk, I don't make things obvious. Drive a bit she says. 5 for BBBJ no cim, no thanks! Drop her off and stroll some more. Pick up Lucy, chubby hsw off academy. 3 for bbbjcims. Go to my spot, do the deed. Very good the / t and tell her I'm going to blow my load, she really works at it. I zip up and she fucking spits it out on me, WTF! Now I need to clean off before I go home. It's been a while since I've had a good experience with SW, but can't afford the AMP scene as much anymore.

50mag
12-03-10, 11:57
Made a stroll around Oville, noticed a cute little redhead and her 'boyfriend' on Atwells. Got the look, but right in front of uncle Leo. Kept going and came back later. Saw her again on Manton, and pulled on a side street. She gets in and gives me shit for making her walk, I don't make things obvious. Drive a bit she says. 5 for BBBJ no cim, no thanks! Drop her off and stroll some more. Pick up Lucy, chubby hsw off academy. 3 for bbbjcims. Go to my spot, do the deed. Very good the / t and tell her I'm going to blow my load, she really works at it. I zip up and she fucking spits it out on me, WTF! Now I need to clean off before I go home. It's been a while since I've had a good experience with SW, but can't afford the AMP scene as much anymore.

Gansett
12-03-10, 13:51
LP,

I'm not giving you a smartazz answer but this is something you have to find for yourself. Where I go you may not feel comfortable and vice versa. I've alway's tried to "hide in plain sight", not in the now empty parking lot of the now closed stop and shop off resevoir although that lot was a good place for a BJ when the stores were open. I avoid roger williams park, others think it's a great place.

Burn a tank of gas and check out surrounding cities, warwick, cranston and no prov. Most SW'er will go to your place if you tell them it's safe, maybe cost you an extra 5 but well worth it IMHO. Next time you see them ther'll be no problem or added charge.

Needless to say never go to her spot, maybe after you've seen her a few times but I'd still be wary.

Good luck.

G

Pangy
12-03-10, 15:34
I am thinking that we now have two similar BUT different Liz's as the one that I now know is tall, but not thin (more of an average build I guess) and she doesn't wear glasses. I have seen another tall thin (skinny actually) brunette that does fit that description though but was outscooped on the days that I saw her.

Pangy, can you tell by the pics on my report if it's the same Liz / Lyz? The part about not being out much matches as well but I have heard that a thousand times. The nervous part doesn't match as Lyz was very calm and sure of herself.

BTW, sorry about the mistakes in my recent postings but since I am NOT allowed to edit them I can't. I will actually slow down a bit and double check them first. Nope, that's her alright, PP. Very glad you found her. She was GREAT. And she was only nervous with me until she found out I wasn't a cop. Then she loosened right up. Have you done FS with her?

Member #5176
12-03-10, 16:39
LP,

I'm not giving you a smartazz answer but this is something you have to find for yourself. Where I go you may not feel comfortable and vice versa. I've alway's tried to "hide in plain sight", not in the now empty parking lot of the now closed stop and shop off resevoir although that lot was a good place for a BJ when the stores were open. I avoid roger williams park, others think it's a great place.

Burn a tank of gas and check out surrounding cities, warwick, cranston and no prov. Most SW'er will go to your place if you tell them it's safe, maybe cost you an extra 5 but well worth it IMHO. Next time you see them ther'll be no problem or added charge.

Needless to say never go to her spot, maybe after you've seen her a few times but I'd still be wary.

Good luck.

GGanset thanks for the tip.

Pangy
12-03-10, 22:02
I still haven't found a spot I'm crazy about. There is one that is OK at night, but still not great.

I grabbed a BSW on Manton yesterday around 530 PM. Named CC (or CeCe). She was cute, nice ass, small up top. 5'4 and, I dunno. 30ish? She was drunk too and during the BJ stripped the first 37 layers of skin off of my dick with her teeth! I was like,"HEY! TEETH!" But she was nice. Just drunk and shitty at BJs. Hahaha. I poured a bunch of alcohol on it later then curled up into a ball and cried for awhile. Holy God that hurt. While YMMV, probably safer to avoid.

I am the last holdout on Earth when it comes to cell phones, but I am going to break down and buy one as I realize my posts would be much more helpful with pictures.

Evileyefleegle
12-05-10, 02:07
Made a run tonight for about 1 1/5 hrs (10:00. 11:30). Went down Elmwood and Broad 2 WSW but both nothing great so I passed. There were a lot of LE out there tonight. I also took in Olneyville and there was nothing al all. Maybe it was to cold out there. May try again tomorrow.

P Sil
12-05-10, 09:06
Early Saturday afternoon, I had made a run through CF without seeing anything at all so I headed down to make a loop through Broad-Elmwood.Cranston. For the first time in my recent ventures on a Saturday, I actually had choices. Saw Shannon and another dark haired WSW with glasses whom I have never seen before. I was really tempted to pick up Shannon but decided to try something different. It really is more about the hunt and the "discovery" isn't it?

I also spotted and scooped a 30s WSW who told me her name was Wendy. I don't recall seeing her before. Wanted. 3 for BBBJ but after some discussion, acccepted. 2. She was actually very good and patient. In spite of my getting her price down, which didn't make her very happy, she was quiet but not surly at all and didn't complain when it took a long time. Didn't get digits and would try her again if I run into her.

Pussy Patrol
12-05-10, 09:11
Thanks, I decided to add a shot of the glasses as they might help one of you guys recognize her.

Great job as always pp.117713

Pussy Patrol
12-05-10, 09:27
Yes, that's where it's all at! While I do get and share digits and I do see some "regulars" it is still about the possibility of finding a new gem. For me it is like 90% about "THE HUNT" and that's why I do the streets for the most part.

IMHO, escorts and AMP's are just too easy (no challenge at all) and MOST of the stings that LEO does focus on either the escorts that advertise on BP and etc or an actual AMP. I have seen plenty of attempted stings and actual busts on the streets too but if you think with your BIG head and follow the 22 RULES you should be ok.

I do runs EVERY day. Even if I'm not actually planning to play right then the info will come back and help me another time. I once spotted a monger scoop a SW that I wouldn't have known was a working SW without seeing that scoop. I have also had SW's point out other SW's for me as well. Lyz just put me onto another SW that I had seen before but never got "the look" from.

I am ALWAYS looking for some STRANGE. If I'm out of the house, I am looking which is why I have spotted SW's just about everywhere and also been able to scoop some part timer or non-pro action as well. One of my best scores came off a tip from the "godfather" aka Gansett during one of the meets. He has a LOT of knowledge that he'll tell you in person and not post about.

It really is more about the hunt and the "discovery" isn't it?

50mag
12-06-10, 12:35
Man am I striking out lately! Between bad experiences, and missing out on the good ones.

There is a pair of WSW on smith I try to scoop. Lately, I either don't see them or like this morning see them when I'm already late for work. Next time I'm lucky enough to scoop the blonde, I need digits. Why is it I only see the action when I'm in a hurry or with company! I guess that's the name of the game.

Gansett
12-06-10, 12:44
I've always found the "SW'er hunt" to be a major part of the experience. I don't do AMP's due to back surgery. I do see escorts. However I find that after a few times of seeing the same non-pro, semi-pro, active pro or coming out of retirement old pro boring. You know how the story will end.

Finding a new SW'er, you pays your money and takes your chances, hence the excitment missing from the other forms. It's the excitment of the hunt I really crave and enjoy.

RH Treller
12-07-10, 10:13
I would have to repeat the opinion posted by PP and Gansett."The Hunt" is what keeps things interesting for me as well. I've tried escorts, AMP's, etc. And enjoyed them all but I get more of a thrill with hunting.

I was stopped by LE a while back. He knew exactly what I was up to and asked what kept me out there. I believe he asked if it was "a sickness." I didn't answer him but I would have to say he was right.

On a related note, I had an opportunity to meet up with Lyz. Thank's to PP for the referral. She was fantastic. A great girl and great service!

Fast Fill 1965
12-07-10, 10:29
As with all the rest, I agree the "Hunt" os what keeps me motivated. I meet a lot of non-pros, and just regular girls down on their luck, some of them very attractive. But get board with them after only a few visits. I jump all around between AMP, strip clubs, escorts and the occasional street walker. Not to mention swinger partys, and online personal adds. I spend $200. To $400 a week on this addiction. And it is an addiction to be sure! Always on the look for the next new one.

Pussy Patrol
12-09-10, 03:58
Did a run at 2am and while I didn't expect much I still expected something at least. But NOTHING at all. Not even a single skank to be seen. Streets were just about completely deserted as even the bums and dealers were few and far between.

Gansett
12-11-10, 10:44
Normally I'm out cruising late am. 11:30 at the earliest but normally noonish to 3-3:30. I gave a "friend" a ride yesterday morning, droped my "friend" off just before 10 am downtown. Just gave a ride that's all.

Then I hit the streets. Between 10:30 and noon I saw more SW'er out then in my last 3-4-5 afternoon trips.

Looks like the am is now the prime time.

P Sil
12-15-10, 21:29
The good news is that it gets dark early. The bad news is that the streets have been empty the last few tours I have made, I guess it has been too cold to stay out long. Took a trip through Elmwood early this evening and there was absolutely nothing there. Same as the last time I drove through. I headed North to CF and saw this good looking slim blonde on Barton (it was dark so maybe she wasn't that good looking). Drove around the block but as I got near her on a side street it was just in time to see her be scooped by another monger.

Complete strike out tonight again. Did I say that I hate this cold!

Gansett
12-16-10, 09:57
The good news is that it gets dark early. The bad news is that the streets have been empty the last few tours I have made, I guess it has been too cold to stay out long. Took a trip through Elmwood early this evening and there was absolutely nothing there. Same as the last time I drove through. I headed North to CF and saw this good looking slim blonde on Barton (it was dark so maybe she wasn't that good looking). Drove around the block but as I got near her on a side street it was just in time to see her be scooped by another monger.

Complete strike out tonight again. Did I say that I hate this cold! This is why it's important to keep a collection of digits. That so-so BJ last June is pretty damm good today.

Pussy Patrol
12-17-10, 12:47
The KEY is digits that WORK, most SW's can't seem to keep a reliable phone no matter what. Even when it makes everything easier on them and helps them make more money at a reduced risk. I still have quite a few digits and most do work BUT I'm tired of most of them and so I continue the hunt for some "strange"

Right now, Lyz is probably one of the best available out there. She looks good enough, sucks dick better than most, has a TIGHT snatch (which could use some trimming) and is actually a pretty good fuck. Her digits do work and are mostly reliable.

She is however, considering "stepping it up" into the escort category. That would just mean the same product at a MUCH higher rate. So if you're thinking of being a regular with her (not a bad thing with winter here) I would suggest doing so and trying to "lock in" the street rates if you can.

This is why it's important to keep a collection of digits. That so-so BJ last June is pretty damm good today.

Ocean State
12-17-10, 18:39
I apologize for being an onlooker for so long, but felt it necessary for discretionary reasons.

I typically take daily trips down Elmwood and about half that to CF. Recently the pickings on either have been slim, at best. I have been with Tammy on several occasions and had a shot at Bobby Jo but passed when I saw her rotten teeth.

I agree with PP that digits are critical when the climate is not advantageous for the SW's to roam, unfortunately, I have not been playing this long enough to accumulate more than the above.

More to come in the near future. And thanks to those that help educate. It is much appreciated.

Bj Hunter123
12-18-10, 19:17
As with all the rest, I agree the "Hunt" os what keeps me motivated. I meet a lot of non-pros, and just regular girls down on their luck, some of them very attractive. But get board with them after only a few visits. I jump all around between AMP, strip clubs, escorts and the occasional street walker. Not to mention swinger partys, and online personal adds. I spend $200. To $400 a week on this addiction. And it is an addiction to be sure! Always on the look for the next new one.Definitely the hunt. I can have a bunch of numbers in my phone, but hardly will ever call and will hit the streets first looking for something new and exciting. I wish I had that kind of budget to play with. Ocasionally I'll blow that kind of cash but can't keep it up.

Ocean State
12-20-10, 16:03
Went for my typical ride down Elmwood yesterday around 330-400 and didn't have much luck until I went all the way down by the drug store where I ran into a pretty hot looking blonde. Got the look and circled around. It must have been my lucky day!

Her skills were great and her looks were top notch for what I have found out there.

She asked me not to post her name on here so out of respect I won't. .3 for what I needed.

Happy Holiday and Hunting!

Be safe.

Massman756
12-21-10, 02:35
Hey,

I really need some digits spent all summer driving around and having a few things here and there but got no didgits and now its winter anyone willing to share a few working ones that there not using let me know.

Thanks

Italian Monkey
12-21-10, 16:45
Whom I have picked up before. Been out of the action latley. Been calling the chat line. Nothing around. Shanon is a looker and skills are great. But diminish quickly with consitant hook ups with her.

Went for my typical ride down Elmwood yesterday around 330-400 and didn't have much luck until I went all the way down by the drug store where I ran into a pretty hot looking blonde. Got the look and circled around. It must have been my lucky day!

Her skills were great and her looks were top notch for what I have found out there.

She asked me not to post her name on here so out of respect I won't. .3 for what I needed.

Happy Holiday and Hunting!

Be safe.

Lumbarman
12-23-10, 17:25
Anyone with digits please pm if possible I haven't seen her around.

Thanks Lumb

Member #5176
12-24-10, 06:27

Prov Cheater
12-25-10, 02:32
She made you cover up for a BJ?

Otherwise, how was it / she?

John Wayne2
12-29-10, 10:59
Saw Shannon the otherday. Had a sore on her lip?

Today22
01-02-11, 09:41
I was out Friday morning for about an hour and only saw one WSW great looking young blonde about 26 wearing furry boots, sunglasses and had a big white pocket book does she sound familiar to anyone. I was being cautious because she looked to good to be true and just when I thought I was safe and was reday to make the scoop someone else picked her up. I waited around to see if she would come back but no luck.

John Wayne2
01-03-11, 11:26
I was out Friday morning for about an hour and only saw one WSW great looking young blonde about 26 wearing furry boots, sunglasses and had a big white pocket book does she sound familiar to anyone. I was being cautious because she looked to good to be true and just when I thought I was safe and was reday to make the scoop someone else picked her up. I waited around to see if she would come back but no luck.Sounds like Shannon

Today22
01-03-11, 19:35
Was out this moning met a BSW average looking average skill but the effort was good she said everyone knows her by Bertha I have her # if anyone is interested she lives on Elmwood in the same house as another Shannon small BSW ABOUT 5'1" tiny body.

SailingJohn
01-04-11, 16:10
Head home through Prov, and head into work through Prov.

Heading home last night, there was a WSW, chunky, white sweat jacket, not my type out on Elmwood, headed north, or east. Whichever way that roads points. Again, not my type, but made a second pass and she was already picked up. Around 6:30.

Coming in this morning, as I'm headed west of south (who knows) there was a WSW (skank) out. She gave me the look like her eyes were coming out of her head, and following me down the street. Yikes. I'll be forever haunted. It was around 7am. Some should just stay home.

Member #5176
01-04-11, 20:15
She made you cover up for a BJ?

Otherwise, how was it / she? Very good, black women know how to give great head, I prefer covered.

Pussy Patrol
01-04-11, 20:53
Just another myth. The color of a person has NOTHING at all to do with whether they do or don't give a good BJ or not (or whether they're a good fuck for that matter either).

I have had a TON of action over the years that cover the whole spectrum of women (white, black, latina, asian, etc) and also from teenagers (18+) to grandmothers. From skinny to fat (even I have done a few porkers) and from street trash poor to well off MILF's.

The way any individual performs is just how they perform. If they have a NATURAL skill they have it as simple as that! Now some can make up for a natural talent with a LOT of practice but I'll still take a NATURAL cocksucker ANYDAY.

Anything else is just a STEREOTYPE, such as fat girls give great head. Maybe some do and maybe some don't. With fat girls they have more trouble getting laid that shinny girls don't and so maybe they get more practice at sucking dick or maybe they put a little more effort in to it.

My best BJ ever was received at an AMP in Akron, OH from a Korean spinner that was just AWESOME and I also had a great one from a mexican chick in Nuevo Laredo but locally my fav's are as follows:

1.) Ashley.

2.) Kiki.

3.) Heather.

4.) Lyz.

5.) Tammy.

Out of these, I haven't seen Ashley since she got knocked up BUT I would love to see her again. She just dropped off the planet. Kiki is no longer in the area and was in Leominster, Ma the last I heard. Heather is around but damn near impossible to find. Lyz is here, easy to see BUT I'm getting tired of her already and tend to bang her instead. Lastly Tammy is easy to see and get but I won't do her anymore for good reason.

Very good, black women know how to give great head, I prefer covered.

Gansett
01-05-11, 09:28
I've never had a unsatifying BJ from a chubette. I'm not talking 400+ pounders, just those who are overweight but not obese.

Regarding PP's list, Ashley, Heather and Tammy. I think I've seen the same ones but there's a number of ones out there using those same names. Never saw Kiki although I tried, the home boys in the yard changed my mind.

Lyz although relativly new has assumed the ways of a hardened SW'er.

Cindy who lived on Moore street will always be a favorite of mine. Name another who let you run a tab. Shirley lived off Attwells and could deep throat your freakin leg, I miss her, a lot.

Ah so many, so little time (and cash.)

Rustytrombone
01-05-11, 18:30
Bumped into Ashley recently. She bleached her hair blonde, so now she really stands out. Also she is no longer knocked up. Service was ok, not her best as she seemed to be a bit "out of it", Have new digi's but doubtful they are still working.

LynnMan
01-07-11, 08:53
As for BBBJ in Providence, there are several providers who come to mind. Going back a few years

1. Sarah (WSW)

2. Felicia (light skinned BSW)

3. Tiffany (Heavy WSW with a scorpion tattoo on her neck)

4. Liz (WSW always walked with a pimp)

5. Tammy.

6. Ashley.

7. Trista.

From the list above, most are either off the game, or moved elsewhere, but they were good when you got them.

LM

50mag
01-07-11, 12:01
I've been cruising the last few evenings about 6-8 with no luck at all. The two I saw looked lime grandma! Last night I cruise o-ville Cranston and elmwood. I made a few loops and was about to give up and pack it home. I pull over off elmwood to take a phone call, and I was just about to leave the area I see a decent looking girl pacing by my car. We exchange looks and she hops in, after the cop check she introduces herself as Tiana, who I've been wanting to hook up with. Head to my spot she want. 4 I counter. 3 she is a little nervous about my spot, but I know it's safe. She gave me the best BBBJ I've had in a while, followed directions went nice and slow, and swallowed about two weeks worth! I was so happy I forgot to ask for digits, as I'd like to hook up again and try FS, unlike most I'm not about the hunt and like to keep regulars for a while.

Pussy Patrol
01-08-11, 11:14
Did a run this morning starting about 0730 or so. I covered most of the usual streets. I was kinda surprised to see just how many were out and about at that time. The vast majority were skanks not worth a second look let alone any cash. There was an OLD (like 60+) WSW hanging between CG and AZ.

Saw and scooped a 30ish WSW on Cranston st near the laundry mat. I had seen here around but never scooped her. I would guess that she's about 5'5" or so and estimate 130-140lbs. Ok looking face and shoulder length light brown hair in a ponytail. Never got a name to put with her and I won't waste my time with her again.

The second she got in she was a PITA and before I even got to my spot I had already decided that we were done and I swung around and dropped her irritating ass back off where I found her. That very rarely happens but man there wasn't any way I was dealing with her any longer.

I also saw Tammy hanging out at the bus stop across from Walgreens and man is she starting to look BAD!

Pussy Patrol
01-08-11, 12:16
As G has pointed out there are a TON of "Ashley's" out there. There's an older "MILF" escort that has used Ashley for YEARS. Harmony's hot younger blond sister uses Ashley as well (her real name BTW) and there are several up in Pawt. That have the same monicker.

The one that I was referring to is 22ish and used to give VERY ggod BBBJ's and she went from her natural blond to a redhead last summer as a "disguise" from LEO due to having outstanding warrants. She also has a "tramp stamp" and the pics that I know of date back to last May and June.

The 1st reports of her being knocked up were about late June early July if I remember correctly and she claimed that she was 3 or 4 months along then. So if it's the same "Ashley" she could have had the kid by now. If it is the same chick I'd like to try her out again and compare her current "skills" to the past ones.

Bumped into Ashley recently. She bleached her hair blonde, so now she really stands out. Also she is no longer knocked up. Service was ok, not her best as she seemed to be a bit "out of it", Have new digi's but doubtful they are still working.

Rustytrombone
01-09-11, 09:59
I didn't know that she was originally a Blond, but I'm positive that the green eyed red head now blond is the Ashley you are referring to. She lost the baby a few months ago. I've yet to have FS with her but will go on the record saying her BJ skills are top notch. The last time I saw her, she was slightly off her game, (musta been her prescription) but got the job done (to the last drop).

Jonnypvd
01-09-11, 16:26
Quite a bit of older WSW out there around this time of day. If you are into the older ones you will probably find them mid-day. Would love to know when you can find the young BSW's.

Pussy Patrol
01-09-11, 20:22
Well the "ASHLEY" that I am referring to was ORIGINALLY a dark blond and even her landing strip was dark blond as well. Even when she did dye her hair RED her eyebrows and etc stayed her natural dark blond. Anyone looking at her would be able to see that.

Where did you see GREEN eyes? The "ASHLEY" has AMAZING BABY BLUE eyes and you can even see this in the pics that were posted last May. I have seen them in person AND up close and I would never mistake them for being green.

I didn't know that she was originally a Blond, but I'm positive that the green eyed red head now blond is the Ashley you are referring to. She lost the baby a few months ago. I've yet to have FS with her but will go on the record saying her BJ skills are top notch. The last time I saw her, she was slightly off her game, (musta been her prescription) but got the job done (to the last drop).

Rustytrombone
01-10-11, 09:39
Your right, I have no idea why I thought they were green, when in fact I do know they are blue.

Gansett
01-10-11, 10:12
There's more than one Ashley out there. One that I know has blue eyes.

RH Treller
01-11-11, 11:57
Monday overnight, actually Tuesday am, about 12:30 saw who I believe to be Lyz on Elmwood. She was gone when I made the loop. Made a bigger loop and spotted her again on Elmwood, this time about 1 am. Did not stop at that time. Several LE nearby.

Benzz101
01-12-11, 00:22
Was out around 4:30pm on atwells seen a older BSW I don't like to just pull over when I see them I like to loop around to make sure the surrounding is ok. I make the loop and she is gone, so I make a few more loops and I see her again I make one more loop and I see her getting scooped by another monger. I come back around 6pm I see one nice looking BSW I was not sure if she was a worker or not I make my loop around since I was not sure if she was a worker I made two loops came back around she was no where to be found. I start again and see a much older WSW looked to be in her late 50s or it could just be the streets that aged her, but I passed then I thought about it and said what the heck I came back around to make my loop and she also was gone. Around 7 30pm I saw nothing. I come back around 9 I see two WSW walking I thought to myself I shouldn't make the loop and just scoop one, but I said to myself theres two one of them has to be here by the time I make a loop, so I make the loop and yup you guessed it both of them were gone. Something has to be wrong do these girls think I'm a cop hide as soon as I loop around or could they really be getting scooped before I get around, I witness it happen once with the BSW or should I just stop being so scary and not loop around and does this happen to any one else you see a SW and you loop around she is gone? This never happens when I go looking after midnight, what a waste of gas.

Gridlock
01-14-11, 04:47
I haven't seen Felicia in a long time. I'm going back 5 maybe 6 years now. Young tight and willing to please. Not too bad on the eyes either. I can only imagine what 5 or 6 years on the street has done to her.

I hunt more in Fall River than Providence so maybe I've just been missing her or as you say she's out or moved.

As for BBBJ in Providence, there are several providers who come to mind. Going back a few years

1. Sarah (WSW)

2. Felicia (light skinned BSW)

3. Tiffany (Heavy WSW with a scorpion tattoo on her neck)

4. Liz (WSW always walked with a pimp)

5. Tammy.

6. Ashley.

7. Trista.

From the list above, most are either off the game, or moved elsewhere, but they were good when you got them.

LM

Prov Cheater
01-14-11, 06:14
Did a run around 1100 PM tonight, around Elmwood. Didn't see too much, but then again, I'm totally new to this and trying to learn how to spot "them" out. Saw what I imagined was a BSW, kind of chubby, hanging around near Subway. Hadn't ever scooped anyone, and figured I might as well look for something I like (enough). Continue down Elmwood, and there are a few LE out, figure it might not be my night still. As I'm about to head home, I spot a thin looking brunette near CG. Her face looks okay, but she seems to be in good shape and has a decent, if small rack. I loop around to see if I catch the look from her, and sure enough I do. I pull down the side street and wait eagerly. When she gets in she quotes. 5 for BBBJ, which seemed to be a lot from what I gather on here so I countered with a more reasonable. 3. She double counters with. 4 and honestly at this point I just want to get it done so I agree. She says her name is Shayna (not sure about the spelling) and that she isn't out very much, something about how she worked more where she used to live (Fall River). She's cute enough, and she has curly brown hair and is very skinny, maybe too much so. In either case, she did an excellent job with the BBBJ, could take most of it, CIM no swallow (kind of annoying) , and allowed roaming. Would definitely recommend, but don't know how often she is out. Try to catch her if you can!

HipHoprulez02
01-16-11, 21:59
Shayna used to be in Brockton. Heard she had the bug. Becareful. She is a huge junkie and you can tell her by how she walks. It's kind of like a running walk. LOL.

Did a run around 1100 PM tonight, around Elmwood. Didn't see too much, but then again, I'm totally new to this and trying to learn how to spot "them" out. Saw what I imagined was a BSW, kind of chubby, hanging around near Subway. Hadn't ever scooped anyone, and figured I might as well look for something I like (enough). Continue down Elmwood, and there are a few LE out, figure it might not be my night still. As I'm about to head home, I spot a thin looking brunette near CG. Her face looks okay, but she seems to be in good shape and has a decent, if small rack. I loop around to see if I catch the look from her, and sure enough I do. I pull down the side street and wait eagerly. When she gets in she quotes. 5 for BBBJ, which seemed to be a lot from what I gather on here so I countered with a more reasonable. 3. She double counters with. 4 and honestly at this point I just want to get it done so I agree. She says her name is Shayna (not sure about the spelling) and that she isn't out very much, something about how she worked more where she used to live (Fall River). She's cute enough, and she has curly brown hair and is very skinny, maybe too much so. In either case, she did an excellent job with the BBBJ, could take most of it, CIM no swallow (kind of annoying) , and allowed roaming. Would definitely recommend, but don't know how often she is out. Try to catch her if you can!

HipHoprulez02
01-20-11, 17:11
I'm a monger from mass, where in Prov do I look for the cute WSW? Please someone hook me up! I've seen some of the pix, and they look really cute!

SMS 54
01-20-11, 20:19
I'm a monger from mass, where in Prov do I look for the cute WSW? Please someone hook me up! I've seen some of the pix, and they look really cute!It's all right here in this very thread. Hook yourself up.

Optimus Prime
01-21-11, 19:46
It's all right here in this very thread. Hook yourself up.
I'm a monger from mass, where in Prov do I look for the cute WSW? Please someone hook me up! I've seen some of the pix, and they look really cute!If you loop cranston st & elmwood ave you're bound to find something.

This is a non douchebag response.

HipHoprulez02
01-21-11, 21:18
Thank you very much. I thought we were all here to help each other reach a common goal. I guess some people have big egos and don't want to help a fellow mongerer out.

If you loop cranston st & elmwood ave you're bound to find something.

This is a non douchebag response.

Gansett
01-22-11, 12:21
. Posting from a newbie begging for a handout (in addition to getting pm's asking for digits) and SMS simply and POLITELY let him know that ALL THE INFO is already here and all you need to do is get off your lazy ass and RTFF yourself and you would have that question and many more answered.

There are literally HUNDREDS of reports that give the streets, landmarks, descriptions, quality of service and etc for you to READ YOURSELF! Or maybe you're trying to build a high "post count" quickly? Well if so, most of us go by the content of your posts not the number.

But, but, but I want it NOW! I don't have the time to waste driving around hour after hour, like you did, and I dammm sure don't want to burn all that gas, like you did, and come home after striking out, like you did so many times. I want all your info NOW without contributing a single thing. Why should I contribute? You've got your nerve.

That my friends is my tongue-in-cheek impression of the newer mongers coming up. No one wants to pay their dues like so many of us did.

"This is why the board continues to lose valuable contributers and why others just don't post much at all and prefer to remain UTR to avoid all the BS. I myself am sticking to the select few that have earned my trust or that show up at a "mongerfest".

Couldn't have said it better.

Prov Cheater
01-22-11, 17:48
Haha, I figured I'd lighten the mood with a report. Not that it's a good one. I went out just on Elmwood earlier, around 1000. I like to hit up that area because it's near a person of interest for me, but I won't go into details. In either case, I was mostly just browsing, but I didn't see much. I saw one cute blonde girl near the CG, but since I'm new to this, I think I may have just been hoping it was a SW, especially since it was near CG. I wasn't willing to risk finding out whether or not she was TGTBT, because there was a bit of LE out at that time. I wouldn't say it was dead, but I would say it wasn't exactly a prime hour. It was colder then than it is now, so maybe it picked up. In either case, sorry I didn't have better news. If someone sees a decent looking skinny blonde girl out there, wearing black leggings and a puffy black coat, let me know if she is working or not.

HipHoprulez02
01-23-11, 11:32
I will apologize for what I said. I was just curious as I've never been to Providence before. I mainly stay in my neck of the woods and I wanted to tr something new. If you did look at my posts I do contribute but not to providence cause I've never done it. But once I do. I will def post and post often. Once again I'm sorry.

Benzz101
01-23-11, 16:51
You can also try atwells and manton a few sws work those areas. When you look on atwells if you get to federal hill you have gone to far, stay around the crown chicken area there is a bus stop near by, but busses stop running around 7pm, so if you see a female standing like she is waiting for the bus, she is most likely a SW. As far as manton if you pass the projects you have gone to far. Alot of people don't like to post stuff like this because their afraid leo will shut it down, but leo already know all these spots their out there more then most of us are. Then you have others who waisted alot of time, gas and money gathering their information and don't want to just give it away so easy which is understandable. We should be working together so we can stay one step ahead of the bad providers and only keep the good providers in business. Just make sure you report back with your findings. You will have alot better luck when the weather gets warmer until then try to get digits from the few that are out there now.

P Sil
01-24-11, 01:00
Mid week, made a pass through Elmwood / Cranston about 8:30. Completely dead. I figured the cold weather was probably to blame. So I headed North and made a pass through CF. Saw an older well worn WSW and what appeared to be a fairly young HSW on Barton but I wasn't certain that she wasn't a civilian on her way someplace because she was moving pretty quickly. Made a loop around and caught her eye, went around the back street and parked. She came up the side street and got in. Did the usual cop check, offered her. 2, she was looking for more so I offered her. 2 to try and another. 1 if she were good. She said her name was Jessica, and was only about 5', a little chunky, a couple of piercings on her face, but a great rack and a pleasant personality. Found a quiet place and she earned her extra. 1. No CIM though- she made the clear at the start. Never felt rushed and took direction well- I guess she wanted to earn the extra. 1. She even thanked me for not stiffing her out of it. Will certainly repeat if I have the opportunity.

PithErectus
01-24-11, 02:03
Well I've been watching this thread for a while now. Figured it was finally time to join. I've been in woonsocket lately quite often and I must say its been hot as hell with SW's. Not so much on Arnold but the surrounding streets yes. And also the cumberland farms on South Main. Damn near everytime I've been there there has been a couple of SW's hanging round. Picked 3 up so far, one named Star, Krissy, and Sophia. All very decent BBBJCIM. The fist two took 2. Latter wanted 3. Well worth it. Of course not one had working digits. But what can be expected I spose. I do have very reliable digits of a chick in Prov named Jennifer but she is currently in the hooskow. But she'll be out soon. So if ya want them just PM me. Well look forward to sharing lots of great info! Nice to meet ya'all.

Gansett
01-24-11, 14:38
This is how it's done. Note Pith said "watching this thread for a while". Exactly what new members should do. He read and learned then acted. He didn't in his first post ask where, when or pm me digits etc.

Welcome Pith.

Well I've been watching this thread for a while now. Figured it was finally time to join. I've been in woonsocket lately quite often and I must say its been hot as hell with SW's. Not so much on Arnold but the surrounding streets yes. And also the cumberland farms on South Main. Damn near everytime I've been there there has been a couple of SW's hanging round. Picked 3 up so far, one named Star, Krissy, and Sophia. All very decent BBBJCIM. The fist two took 2. Latter wanted 3. Well worth it. Of course not one had working digits. But what can be expected I spose. I do have very reliable digits of a chick in Prov named Jennifer but she is currently in the hooskow. But she'll be out soon. So if ya want them just PM me. Well look forward to sharing lots of great info! Nice to meet ya'all.

Ocean State
01-24-11, 17:15
I have been making daily passes along Elmwood with some success at times and at other times, nothing. Today was a great example. I made two separate passes, first at 10a and the second around 2p. Both with nothing on the streets. Obviously the cold weather has much to do with it. Come on spring!

Recent successes have been with Maggie (Pretty good. Have digits) , Shannon (very nice. Have digits) , Tammy (good service but she is going downhill fast. Have digits) , and last week I was with an older WSW and for the life of me I can't remember her name. (no digits, OK service).

Just thought I would contribute a bit instead of always watching from the sidelines.

JackSmith0291
01-26-11, 20:12
Well I've been watching this thread for a while now. Figured it was finally time to join. I've been in woonsocket lately quite often and I must say its been hot as hell with SW's. Not so much on Arnold but the surrounding streets yes. And also the cumberland farms on South Main. Damn near everytime I've been there there has been a couple of SW's hanging round. Picked 3 up so far, one named Star, Krissy, and Sophia. All very decent BBBJCIM. The fist two took 2. Latter wanted 3. Well worth it. Of course not one had working digits. But what can be expected I spose. I do have very reliable digits of a chick in Prov named Jennifer but she is currently in the hooskow. But she'll be out soon. So if ya want them just PM me. Well look forward to sharing lots of great info! Nice to meet ya'all.Thanks for the update. Any recommendations on time of day?

Gansett
01-29-11, 11:49
Are you seriously basing your statement:

"I said you lied about the pictures saying it was for YOURSELF and only YOURSELF not for a board for everyone to see with facial shots!"

On the word of a street walker?

If so let me inform you they are notorious liars. They'll do a bbbjtcws today for a extra 5 bucks then next time you see them deny ever doing so. Or are you one of those guys that blab hoping she'll knock 2 bucks off the price?

Hiphop is a big boy, why are you defending him?

As for our monger meetings I've met, shared and recieved a lot of valuable info with 4 others who had the intelligence to realize neither HaH / PP or I was LE. Don't fret, you'll never be invited.

Whatever your motive is, and I do think you have one, isn't going to work.

HAND, HTH.

G, member since 2004

MuffyTheDiver
01-29-11, 12:37
Are you seriously basing your statement:

"I said you lied about the pictures saying it was for YOURSELF and only YOURSELF not for a board for everyone to see with facial shots!"

On the word of a street walker?

If so let me inform you they are notorious liars. They'll do a bbbjtcws today for a extra 5 bucks then next time you see them deny ever doing so. Or are you one of those guys that blab hoping she'll knock 2 bucks off the price?

Hiphop is a big boy, why are you defending him?

As for our monger meetings I've met, shared and recieved a lot of valuable info with 4 others who had the intelligence to realize neither HaH / PP or I was LE. Don't fret, you'll never be invited.

Whatever your motive is, and I do think you have one, isn't going to work.

HAND, HTH.

G, member since 2004Exactly the reason I keep under the radar here is all the lurkers and fuckheads waiting around to screw with you anyway they can. HTH, PP and Gansett are what this board is all about. Thnks guys for hanging in there and wading through all the shit! I for one have no patience for it anymore.

Also I spend 95% of my time with the AMPs anyways but it is always good to see the vaild street reports!

Muffy

Gansett
01-29-11, 13:55
Exactly the reason I keep under the radar here is all the lurkers and fuckheads waiting around to screw with you anyway they can. HTH, PP and Gansett are what this board is all about. Thnks guys for hanging in there and wading through all the shit! I for one have no patience for it anymore.

Also I spend 95% of my time with the AMPs anyways but it is always good to see the vaild street reports!

MuffyMuff, thanks for the encouraging words. Sometimes I do wonder why I'm still around. This board helped me immensely way back when. Sometimes I feel I need to pass along info to the newer members, as I was helped. But back then, in 2004 when I joined, it was like sitting at the kids table at Thanksgiving. You didn't get much help UNTIL you had posted info that more sr members verified. Until then you RTFF and learned. Not like today when a new member with 1-5 posts demands info in a pm. One even threatening to kick my azz unless I passed him the info.

I'm here to share info with trusted members, not someone who joined last week or someone who joined and lurked for over a year before their first post.

If anyone has a problem with that, tuff chit deal with it. You want to become a valuable member hang in there a while, read, learn, post. It's really easy.

SMS 54
01-30-11, 04:39
I made a few rounds Sat eve. Around 9:30 ish. The usual areas that I learned from reading the forum a long time ago. It only took a few clicks and and a half hour or so of reading. But for the lazy among us it was Elmwood / Broad, the Manton-Valley-Delaine triangle, and Atwell's as well as some nearby side streets. There was NOTHING to be found anywhere. I have pretty much given up the streets and have gone the spa route, but I enjoy the thrill of the hunt, and always make some loops when I can.

Kevinm1
01-30-11, 09:01
I did was my usual loop yesterday and I ran into a buffet. As I drove up the street I saw 3 hsws at least 4 wsws and 5 bsws. I picked up an hsw for 3 and she did an awesome bbj with cim and spit. I don't know why some people here seem to post they never find anything I always seem to get lucky in providence.

SMS 54
01-30-11, 13:12
I did was my usual loop yesterday and I ran into a buffet. As I drove up the street I saw 3 hsws at least 4 wsws and 5 bsws. I picked up an hsw for 3 and she did an awesome bbj with cim and spit. I don't know why some people here seem to post they never find anything I always seem to get lucky in providence.It's mostly timing my friend.

Gansett
01-30-11, 14:38
It's mostly timing my friend.Agreed. There is no logical explaination as to where / when. I've driven down elmwood and saw nothing, turned around for one last run and now there's 3-4.

Ocean State
01-31-11, 17:53
Agreed. There is no logical explaination as to where / when. I've driven down elmwood and saw nothing, turned around for one last run and now there's 3-4.I did 3 passes down Elmwood between 2-4 on Saturday. 2 passes I saw absolutely zero, on the third pass It was a smorgasbord, no rhyme or reason to figure out when it will be busy. I asked one and she said "I go out when I am either broke or bored". So I don't think they have a set schedule!

RH Treller
02-04-11, 09:31
Several out on Elmwood on Thursday night, after midnight, and all from City Gas to AZ. Two younger brunettes, one blonde on Hanover. I looped around for the blonde but she was gone. The huge snowbanks makes it easier to spot the girls, but harder to maneuver around.

HipHoprulez02
02-04-11, 10:17
Was out in Prov on Monday, drove around Elmwood and saw a cute blonde WSW. Did a loop and she was gone. She was hot though. Will try again! Thanks everyone!

LynnMan
02-04-11, 18:06
I have had a few chances to monger in Providence recently. Yesterday I checked out the scene around 3pm, just one chubby WSW hanging by the convenience store at Elmwood and Parkis, she was with a white dude (pimp?) anyway that was all I saw during the one hour or so I was there.

Last Saturday I did see Shannon, skipping between snow mounds behind the AZ, but did not stop.

That's my. 02 ct.

Keep it safe guys.

LM

Ocean State
02-04-11, 21:24
Did a 430 am run today hoping to find a needle in a hay stack, and thought I had when I spotted a fairly nice looking Hispanic women outside of CVS at the street. As I drove past her I made serious eye contact and then waved, and she waved back. I thought that this was sweet!

Looped around and pulled into CVS. Rolled down my window and asked her If you she needed a ride. As my luck would have it, she replied, no, I am waiting for the bus. 30 seconds later the bus came and she was gone.

Can't catch a break lately.

Jonnypvd
02-05-11, 18:56
Only problem with your posting is that there is NO CVS on Elmwood. Smoke another.

Did a 430 am run today hoping to find a needle in a hay stack, and thought I had when I spotted a fairly nice looking Hispanic women outside of CVS at the street. As I drove past her I made serious eye contact and then waved, and she waved back. I thought that this was sweet!

Looped around and pulled into CVS. Rolled down my window and asked her If you she needed a ride. As my luck would have it, she replied, no, I am waiting for the bus. 30 seconds later the bus came and she was gone.

Can't catch a break lately.

Gansett
02-06-11, 13:01
Everyone who has cruised Elmwood knows what pharmacy he meant. At least he's made a valuable contribution.

Smoke another might be good advice for you.

SafetyD
02-07-11, 00:21
Only problem with your posting is that there is NO CVS on Elmwood. Smoke another.Jonnypvd did the one thing that really draws the heat to our hobby. He propositioned a civilian. He needs to smartin up.

Member #5176
02-07-11, 02:26
Shorty. 5'2, 120-130, puerto rican, head rating: 7, looks: 6, technique: 6, attitude: 7, nice girl overall, better looking then most of the girls I see out there. About 30 years old. Might repeat. Look at file name for number. Have fun.

Gansett
02-07-11, 11:19
Jonnypvd did the one thing that really draws the heat to our hobby. He propositioned a civilian. He needs to smartin up.Hmm, it was OceanStates post, it was Jonnypvd who made the remark. If you want to jump ugly at least get your facts straight.

Now, you weren't there and neither was I but a civilian won't wave back, maybe a middle finger wave. There's a number of reasons a SW'er will turn you down. She's made what she needs, she's cold, she sees a uc le car watching and she doesn't want to get picked up, again. Or for whatever reason she didn't feel comfortable in seeing OS. SW'er have standards too you now.

No offense meant OS.

A absolutely GREAT first post, grab your lotion and tissue to celebrate.

Ocean State
02-08-11, 20:19
Hmm, it was OceanStates post, it was Jonnypvd who made the remark. If you want to jump ugly at least get your facts straight.

Now, you weren't there and neither was I but a civilian won't wave back, maybe a middle finger wave. There's a number of reasons a SW'er will turn you down. She's made what she needs, she's cold, she sees a uc le car watching and she doesn't want to get picked up, again. Or for whatever reason she didn't feel comfortable in seeing OS. SW'er have standards too you now.

No offense meant OS.

A absolutely GREAT first post, grab your lotion and tissue to celebrate.I am sure that everyone besides Johnny got the point of the post and picked up the fact that I made a mistake putting one pharmacy when I meant another one. Walgreens.

Really wasnt the point of the post, but I guess some guys just like to watch and point out stupid stuff. Oh yea, sorry Johnny, don't smoke.

Ocean State
02-08-11, 20:36
Made my usual trip down Elmwood on Saturday. (JonnyPVD Please correct me if I didn't get the street name correctly). Mid-afternoon. Going south and I drove past someone who I thought may be a WSW but to make sure I looped around and as I did so she was on the side street walking towards me.

Nice girl, Mary, mid-40's, about 5'5".

Went to one of my spots and away she went. Took direction very well and BBBJTCIMWS.

Would repeat considering what I have been finding out there lately. Have digits.

Mac 21
02-08-11, 23:27
Drove down Elmwood about 4pm today. Nadda. Didn't see anything. Same on Cranston St.

If I find someone I can submit a report.

SafetyD
02-10-11, 17:12
With 700 POSTS in the forum you should be proud of the time you've spent guiding the newer members.

Today22
02-11-11, 10:56
I am not sure what is going on but I have made three trips out this week between 9:00 & 11:00 am and have seen nothing at all usually during this time of day its slow but I usually find something. Looking at the recent posts it seems everyone is having a harder than usual time. Has anyone seen Heather? She was a favorite of mine & then when I saw her a while back (long time ago (she looked bad so I avoided her, I am wondering if she is looking any better and if she's out?

Thank you & good luck!

Joe Parkers
02-11-11, 11:59
With 700 POSTS in the forum you should be proud of the time you've spent guiding the newer members.Are you trying to be sarcastic?

Gansett. Move on from that loser. He won't last long. They don't usually do.

Joe Parkers

Gansett
02-11-11, 14:41
Are you trying to be sarcastic?

Gansett. Move on from that loser. He won't last long. They don't usually do.

Joe ParkersYeah, in the past week or so 3 new members appeared. One has provided some damm good info in his first 6 posts, the other two are azzhats. I just know guys are jumping all over themselves to send the azzhats info.

SafetyD
02-11-11, 16:30
Hey Joe P are you on your knees in front of Gannsett? Right now? Oh yeah baby get that.

SafetyD
02-11-11, 22:51
Yeah, in the past week or so 3 new members appeared. One has provided some damm good info in his first 6 posts, the other two are azzhats. I just know guys are jumping all over themselves to send the azzhats info.Tuesday shortly after midnight I ran into Collenn WSW 40 something 5'7" with 36 dd on Elmwood at Mawney.

She was drunk and did BBBJ cim $2 and was uninspired.

Wish I saw Tammy the best one out there

Ocean State
02-14-11, 11:03
I took 4 Passes up and down Elmwood yesterday around 4pm. I only saw that older (possibly in her late 50's) WSW, who's name escapes me. She usually sits in the bus stop and she wears a white coat. I have had one experience with her and it wasnt worth repeating so I passed.

I did see a possible BSW with Pink sneakers walking but didn't get the look and didn't feel like putting in the effort to find out if she was a SW or not so I just drove home.

Gansett
02-15-11, 17:19
Took a ride around 2 this afternoon, up and down the usual streets, not much around. Pulled into Walgreens on ELMWOOD to buy a pack of smokes and a drink. When I came out there was a young hsw'er nearby who gave me the "look".

Cut to the chase, a BBBJ and swallowed. Full roaming including nice a / be tits and a trip for my digit through the puckerbrush. 30 No name, no digits, says she's only out when she needs too, maybe 2-3 times a month. Dark blue puffy coat, jeans.

Pussy Patrol
02-15-11, 17:46
G, nice one. Good for you. Too bad on not having digits though as I'm sure she could get some regulars if she wanted. Isn't it weird that sometimes you can drive everywhere and not find something and then other times they just fall in your lap?

Took a ride around 2 this afternoon, up and down the usual streets, not much around. Pulled into Walgreens on ELMWOOD to buy a pack of smokes and a drink. When I came out there was a young hsw'er nearby who gave me the "look".

Cut to the chase, a BBBJ and swallowed. Full roaming including nice a / be tits and a trip for my digit through the puckerbrush. 30 No name, no digits, says she's only out when she needs too, maybe 2-3 times a month. Dark blue puffy coat, jeans.

Ocean State
02-15-11, 20:08

Cut to the chase, a BBBJ and swallowed. Full roaming including nice a / be tits and a trip for my digit through the puckerbrush. 30 No name, no digits, says she's only out when she needs too, maybe 2-3 times a month. Dark blue puffy coat, jeans.G, is that the same CVS that I stated a few posts ago. LOL.

I was out in the usual area this morning around 10ish. Spotted a WSW on Elmwood did the usual loop pulled back up and she got in. She stated her name was Angela. Immediately she asked me to touch her tits. As I looked le was following me. I kept driving until I was almost in cranston and pulled into a store to let her out. He lit up his lights after she was out and read me the riot act. Wasnt a pleasant experience. I am not sure if she was a decoy or not but it seemed awful fishy to me. Needless to say the le wasnt a bad guy and we parted with a handshake. Wow.

SafetyD
02-15-11, 21:07
I took 4 Passes up and down Elmwood yesterday around 4pm. I only saw that older (possibly in her late 50's) WSW, who's name escapes me. She usually sits in the bus stop and she wears a white coat. I have had one experience with her and it wasnt worth repeating so I passed.

I did see a possible BSW with Pink sneakers walking but didn't get the look and didn't feel like putting in the effort to find out if she was a SW or not so I just drove home.That is Dustys' MOM. (see post 44 from four years ago) Her brain must loaded with some serious demons ask her who turned who on to the pipe you will not believe it. Have not seen her daughter for a few years

Member #5176
02-15-11, 21:42
Hey guys,

Take some pictures of the chicks out there. Horneyasshell use to do an excellent job. It makes reading the stories much more interesting.

MuffyTheDiver
02-16-11, 06:53
G, is that the same CVS that I stated a few posts ago. LOL.

I was out in the usual area this morning around 10ish. Spotted a WSW on Elmwood did the usual loop pulled back up and she got in. She stated her name was Angela. Immediately she asked me to touch her tits. As I looked le was following me. I kept driving until I was almost in cranston and pulled into a store to let her out. He lit up his lights after she was out and read me the riot act. Wasnt a pleasant experience. I am not sure if she was a decoy or not but it seemed awful fishy to me. Needless to say the le wasnt a bad guy and we parted with a handshake. Wow. That certainly will get the heart beating fast! I have only had one LEO catch me with a SW in my car many years ago, he did much the same thing with some questioning then a bit of a lecture! Freaked me out for sure but also taught me a very important lesson which has made me ultra aware of my surroundings whenever I am cruising. Knock on wood I have never been nabbed again since that day.

Gansett
02-16-11, 10:16
That certainly will get the heart beating fast! I have only had one LEO catch me with a SW in my car many years ago, he did much the same thing with some questioning then a bit of a lecture! Freaked me out for sure but also taught me a very important lesson which has made me ultra aware of my surroundings whenever I am cruising. Knock on wood I have never been nabbed again since that day.Twice, one time with little curly haired blonde 'I CAN SUCK A SOFTBALL THRU A STRAW' Sarah. I saw car park, black trans am BTW, at the other end of my double secret 'spot' shortly after I parked. At least he waited till she was done before he lite up the lights in the grille, took her away with a "stern warning" to me.

First time I had picked up Chrissy, a fixture on Elmwood back then in my car, a convertible. With the top down!

Not a smart move. .

RH Treller
02-16-11, 10:43
I got busted with a SW a bunch of years ago. It sucked. I have been stopped a few times since then and am now overly cautious when I cruise or pick up. My pickups are very infrequent because of this.

I know LE will watch a known SW and then follow when she is picked up. Whomever dropped her off at the convenience store because he was followed was smart to do it. In my experience, a decoy won't get in the car with you so I doubt the SW in question was LE or a decoy but was simply a SW being watched.

Gansett
02-16-11, 11:00
AFAIK a decoy WON'T get in your vehicle, to many nut jobs out there. Not to say a known SW in order to help herself out of a jam wouldn't help le.

I like to see what's around before I commit, that's why 98% of my cruising is during daylight. My hat's off to you guys who do the 'night' shift.

SafetyD
02-18-11, 14:29
Having been stopped more than a few times in the pursuit of pussy, I have developed the following oppinions.

1. They know exactly what you are doing out there.

After 3 or 4 trips up and down the avenue every couple days over the course of a few weeks the cop who is

Assiogned to that area will notice you and that means he may run your tags. If you are not sqared away you.

May get stopped for the DMV issues.

2. If they pull you over. And you are sober

If all your DMV is clear and you have no warrents or serious criminal history (especialy drugs) then all they

Want to do is bully you. They will ask "What are you doing down here driving in South Providence at 3 AM

While being white" They already know the answer obviously. It is up to you to control the situation. I

Will tell them a story like I dropped a friend off and am heading home or something ridiculous l ike that.

They will say "do not lie to me do you think I started this job yesterday? Then just say " I was looking for a

BJ" (head down look ashamed. 9 times out of ten you will get a lecture and be on your way.

Vargr
02-19-11, 00:31
G, is that the same CVS that I stated a few posts ago. LOL.

I was out in the usual area this morning around 10ish. Spotted a WSW on Elmwood did the usual loop pulled back up and she got in. She stated her name was Angela. Immediately she asked me to touch her tits. As I looked le was following me. I kept driving until I was almost in cranston and pulled into a store to let her out. He lit up his lights after she was out and read me the riot act. Wasnt a pleasant experience. I am not sure if she was a decoy or not but it seemed awful fishy to me. Needless to say the le wasnt a bad guy and we parted with a handshake. Wow. I generally try to get across the city line before anything happens (just don't try that with a state line!)

Gansett
02-19-11, 12:57
I generally try to get across the city line before anything happens (just don't try that with a state line!)Seems like everyday more and more of the good "spots" in Prov disappear. I tend to avoid cranston but have spots in Warwick and Johnston. Some don't want to go that far, eats into their 'working time' but most will if you explain it's for the safety of both of you.

SafetyD
02-20-11, 12:15
Seems like everyday more and more of the good "spots" in Prov disappear. I tend to avoid cranston but have spots in Warwick and Johnston. Some don't want to go that far, eats into their 'working time' but most will if you explain it's for the safety of both of you.All things being equal. Sober monger, good registration, inspection etc. No contraband in the vehicle etc. If you are simply caught in the act by LE. Which agency is more likely jam you up or to give you a break?

Every time I see the RISP in the area I am gone. They work. Always have people pulled over on Elwood. 1Trooper probably makes 3 times the stops as a lazy ass PPD, then again theyre all out dealing crack

MuffyTheDiver
02-21-11, 07:53
All things being equal. Sober monger, good registration, inspection etc. No contraband in the vehicle etc. If you are simply caught in the act by LE. Which agency is more likely jam you up or to give you a break?

Every time I see the RISP in the area I am gone. They work. Always have people pulled over on Elwood. 1Trooper probably makes 3 times the stops as a lazy ass PPD, then again theyre all out dealing crackAgreed, trust me if you see the RISP hanging around there head to different location, they watch like eagles every car that drives by! Not worth the hassle being pulled over and have your whole history checked.

RI Stud
02-21-11, 11:38
Hey guys I really don't do drives for service anymore but I read here from time to time, I figured I'd let you know that I was down on valley st on Saturday around 8ish at night, saw 2 walkers one gave me the look, and I saw a 3rd one getting drooped off, well hope this helps you guys.

Gansett
02-21-11, 13:28
Hey guys I really don't do drives for service anymore but I read here from time to time, I figured I'd let you know that I was down on valley st on Saturday around 8ish at night, saw 2 walkers one gave me the look, and I saw a 3rd one getting drooped off, well hope this helps you guys.Thanks, how far down on Valley? Delaine to Atwood was always a good area but since the condo's it seemed to have dried up. YMMV.

I often back up to a store front to check my brake and tail lights in the reflection. Marked prov le 'normally' won't stop you unless they see a violation. Drive normally, make FULL stops at stop signs and crosswalks, use your turn signals. IOW don't draw attention to yourself. If I see the same le car 3 times, I'm gone. Just one time for a statey.

Evileyefleegle
02-21-11, 17:03
I see on here that people mention the RI State Police patrolling the the local areas and I thought they were only interested in state wide issues and could care less about local crimes.

RI Stud
02-21-11, 17:42
Well it was between the bakery and the bridge at the park between there I saw 3 of them, I was running late so I could not attempt a pick up, but I hope somebody here gets lucky with this info

MuffyTheDiver
02-22-11, 07:34
I see on here that people mention the RI State Police patrolling the the local areas and I thought they were only interested in state wide issues and could care less about local crimes.No you are very mis-informed my friend! They have made it a point to be very present on the streets of some of the "tougher" areas in an effort to assist the local law enforcement boys! I do think the local PD doesn't care for them being around too much as they disturb the natural flow of things and I'm sure cut into the Local PD's quality time if you know what I mean!

Mammathoner
02-22-11, 09:09
Is Nancy with the big jugs out of the game? I haven't seen her in quite a while. Any one have digits for her?

Thanks

MuffyTheDiver
02-23-11, 06:29
Is Nancy with the big jugs out of the game? I haven't seen her in quite a while. Any one have digits for her?

ThanksI have not sampled the girls on the streets now in a long time as I have an addiction for a particular AMP girl. LOL But anyways I spend much time traveling the roads in good ole La-Prov and it has been about 3-4 months since I last spotted her. She was really getting heavy at that time but still had those huge tits! Me thinks maybe she is on a State supported vacation possibly!

Mr Broob
02-25-11, 08:12
Had some time to burn yesterday, and figuring how the sun was out, I headed to Elmwood. Forty minutes on Elmwood, Bucklin, Cranston, and Broad-two loops. Spotted an older www By the library on Elmwood. She looked stoned. Really not much else out there dispite the window down (well almost) weather.

About to give up and head toward the highway when I spotted Shannon coming out of one of the bodegas opposite City Gas. I was able to pull in to a side street and make eye contact just as she started to walk away.

Very good and quick BBBJ. She seems to have her stuff together, and while I always say that I won't repeat, I am sure that I will.

Gansett
02-25-11, 10:23
Haven't seen big jug Nancy since last spring. I gave her a ride back to her house, ok where she was staying, and received a proper tip. Outside the confines of the car and bare chested she was dammmmm impressive.

Also didn't have to see her teeth smiling back on the dash,

I think she said something about moving but she could very well be on a state vacation.

SafetyD
02-25-11, 17:59
Haven't seen big jug Nancy since last spring. I gave her a ride back to her house, ok where she was staying, and received a proper tip. Outside the confines of the car and bare chested she was dammmmm impressive.

Also didn't have to see her teeth smiling back on the dash,

I think she said something about moving but she could very well be on a state vacation.ATF Tammy voicemail is all backed up she must in rehab or Cranston. Has anyone seen her? Last I saw was late January. She always did a great job and maybe more importantly had a great attitude with no drama. I would often treat her to a meal and she truly appreciated a small thing like that.

Ocean State
02-25-11, 21:34
Had some time to burn yesterday, and figuring how the sun was out, I headed to Elmwood. Forty minutes on Elmwood, Bucklin, Cranston, and Broad-two loops. Spotted an older.

By the library on Elmwood. She looked stoned. Really not much else out there dispite the window down (well almost) weather.

About to give up and head toward the highway when I spotted Shannon coming out of one of the bodegas opposite City Gas. I was able to pull in to a side street and make eye contact just as she started to walk away.

Very good and quick BBBJ. She seems to have her stuff together, and while I always say that I won't repeat, I am sure that I will.I am glad to see that she is back out there, haven't seen her around in a while. Has her cold sore cleared up?

MuffyTheDiver
02-26-11, 08:44
I am glad to see that she is back out there, haven't seen her around in a while. Has her cold sore cleared up?You guys are getting BBBJ's from a girl with an open cold sore? DAMN! Fearless bastards! Keep in mind even if the sore is not open and visible doesn't mean she is not going to give you what caused that sore. You guys are way more brave then I

Smoke Screen
02-26-11, 14:54
You guys are getting BBBJ's from a girl with an open cold sore? DAMN! Fearless bastards! Keep in mind even if the sore is not open and visible doesn't mean she is not going to give you what caused that sore. You guys are way more brave then IAre you sure that's the right word, or are you being polite?

Ocean State
02-26-11, 16:56
You guys are getting BBBJ's from a girl with an open cold sore? DAMN! Fearless bastards! Keep in mind even if the sore is not open and visible doesn't mean she is not going to give you what caused that sore. You guys are way more brave then II wouldn't see her when she had that, that's why I asked about it.

MuffyTheDiver
02-27-11, 10:32
Are you sure that's the right word, or are you being polite?Smoke. LOL I'm the type here that doesn't want to cause waves or start a flaming contest so yes I am being polite! Sometimes I wonder WTF some guys here are thinking about. Open sores! I'm no angel by any means but that shit freaks me out.

Muffy

Member #5176
03-01-11, 01:34
Meet Megan. 25 years old, picked up in CF, smoker, red coat, white girl. 5'8, spinner, excellent attitude, great blow job, probably one of the best in 2011. If I see her again I will repeat, damage 20, have fun, enjoy, share, and post some pics so we can scout the talent.

Mr Broob
03-01-11, 10:26
Sometimes I wonder WTF some guys here are thinking about.

MuffyJust for the record, my report didn't mention anything about open sores. She was visibly clean, and if I had seen that earlier report, I would have thought twice.

Pussy Patrol
03-01-11, 11:58
If you have the time go back and check out the older posts as there are reports of SW's that have things you should NOT want to get. Most of the ones mentioned do NOT go away either. If you don't have the time I would make some. There have been several recent posts talking about SW's that are known to either have an std or are HIV+ and those are the main reasons that I have personally been spending my time elsewhere lately until I can find a relatively "clean" SW and when I don't know for sure everything has been covered. While I prefer bbbj's I can't risk it on unknowns anymore. Some of the ones that are on my AVOID list are Harmony (aka laura) , Jenny (aka shorty) , Tammy, Shannon, Angela, Heather, Renee and Nancy.

Just for the record, my report didn't mention anything about open sores. She was visibly clean, and if I had seen that earlier report, I would have thought twice.

RH Treller
03-01-11, 13:23
Did a rare AM cruise about 10:30 Tuesday morning. Saw Shannon on Bucklin and one other probable SW on the same street. Didn't see anything else on Cranston or Elmwood.

Benzz101
03-04-11, 13:41
Did my normal cruise down atwells and manton for the last two weeks and seen nothing maybe it has something to do with the weather. For some reason I never seem to have much luck on elmwood. Anyways last night around 8. 50pm as I was heading in the downtown direction on atwells past cfc I see a WSW I knew right away because she was standing in the same spot most SW stand. From afar she looked decent as I got closer she started to look less appealing. She looked to be around 28-34 had on a black jacket with a red shirt light blue jeans and black shoes. I made a loop around, now I see a mexican kinda looking guy coming out the house and he is signaling her to do something I'm not sure what, but I can tell he has to be some pimp or boyfriend. Its a turn off to me when I know the girl has a pimp or boyfriend, I prefer girls who work independently, long story short I passed on her. Hopefully as the weather gets better we will have better luck. With gas nearing $4 and change it makes this hobby a little bit more expensive.

Funseekr
03-09-11, 20:04
Anyone have any contact info for her? Had her old numbers but none seem to be working right now and would like to get in touch with her.

Thanks!

JohnWayne4
03-10-11, 09:26
If you have the time go back and check out the older posts as there are reports of SW's that have things you should NOT want to get. Most of the ones mentioned do NOT go away either. If you don't have the time I would make some. There have been several recent posts talking about SW's that are known to either have an std or are HIV+ and those are the main reasons that I have personally been spending my time elsewhere lately until I can find a relatively "clean" SW and when I don't know for sure everything has been covered. While I prefer bbbj's I can't risk it on unknowns anymore. Some of the ones that are on my AVOID list are Harmony (aka laura) , Jenny (aka shorty) , Tammy, Shannon, Angela, Heather, Renee and Nancy.Do you know if Shannon is hiv pos. I haven't been with her in awhile

JohnWayne4
03-11-11, 09:27
Do you know if Shannon is hiv pos. I haven't been with her in awhileThanks for the advice. It sure isn't worth it. Shannon was one I thought was pretty good.

Lumbarman
03-16-11, 04:01
PP, whats up with Shannon I seen her around. She HIV or Clean. Let me know.

Jnap1979
03-22-11, 01:49
Hey gang,

New to the forum, thought I'd contribute. No Fall River thread, so I'll attach a post to Providence since we're so close.

If you're ever in Fall River there are a few neighborhoods where I have struck gold. Rodman Street and Morgan Street are hotbeds, but you've got to be careful and smart since that's where LEO usually frequents. Also, South Main Street between Rodman and Kennedy Park. A lot of action going in there. Then there's North Main Street, and Durfee Street. A very easy route because North Main Street is a one way that curves around and throws you onto Durfee Street and eventually spits you out to Columbia Street (take a left, and you're back on Rodman). To a lesser extent you can try Pleasant Street (Flint area). I haven't picked up anyone there, but back in the day when I was still too scared to pull the trigger, I would see a lot. Maybe it's the winter.

Happy hunting fellas!

Pyro1976
03-22-11, 21:21
Man I hit Elmwood last night and it was hopping saw 6or7 out between 8pm and 1230am one was real sweet got scooped before I could get her.

Pussy Patrol
03-23-11, 06:48
Just finished a quick run and was basically worthless. Saw two old skanks (1 each on Elmwood and Broad) while Cranston and the connecting streets (Potters, Bucklin, Dexter etc) were all deserted. It was chilly so that may have been the reason why.

S Viggen
03-23-11, 14:21
PP, whats up with Shannon I seen her around. She HIV or Clean. Let me know.When and where was the last time you saw her? I drive thru her regular route daily and was just going to ask if she was around or was the rumours true about her condition. I've even tried calling her a few times in the lasy week but just got VM. Other than her, not too much action during the afternoon near Elmwood. Academy & Atwells not so good for me either during the day. I did see one obvious BSW. She actually very pretty and thin but I've had mostly bad luck with BSW so I passed. Anyways there was some Black pimp looking dude in a BMW smiling at here from his side mirror. Not sure if potential customer or pimp.

Anyways, I miss Ashley. The blond gone redhead, got preg, then out again I here?

RH Treller
03-29-11, 10:25
Lots of late night activity last night (Monday into Tuesday) after midnight in the Olneyville area. At least 5 or 6 out, lots of LE out also.

Benzz101
03-29-11, 16:35
The weather is getting better I am starting to see more action going on. This past Sunday night I saw a very pretty SW I did not know she was a SW until she gave me the look, But I had some where to go, so I pulled up to her to get her digits and after a little chit chat she gave them to me. This girl is not your typical drugged out SW she dressed very well kinda looks to good to be out there and told me she does not do anything under $30. Her name started with a p, I don't want to make it public on here. I had a hard time trying to tell if she was white or hispanic, she might be some type of mix. I will call her this weekend and let you guys know how it goes. If anybody knows who I am talking about please provide more information. I saw some others girls but they were not worth it. Please be aware of le I saw a few staties in the area so please make sure your car is up to date before hunting, especially if you hunt during the grave yard shift. There is no reason to have your night ruined because of a brake light is out.

S Viggen
03-31-11, 09:32
OK, So I'm going to answer my own question. Ironically after posting, I've spotted her twice this week! I guess she back on her usually path (Elwood / Cranston St).

I p / you a white SW on Atwells on Tue around 3pm. She had winter coat and lots of hair hiding her face. She was very pleasant and agreed on $40 for 1/2 and 1/2. All pretty good time. Point for no drama / drugs but looked a bit messy overall.

Also on Atwells spotted a WSW with blond bob hair cut above shoulders in white. She had dark large sunglasses so it was hard to see here face. I did a couple of loops and she looks a lot like Ashley (Blond gone Redhead gone blond?) but was much bigger than last summer. LE was around so I kept going. Can anyone confirm if this was Ashley? It was around 4pm.

Pyro1976
03-31-11, 22:29
I picked up w a blonde the other night she was horrible she got in the truck and smelled so bad it was not funny don't waste your time.

OK, So I'm going to answer my own question. Ironically after posting, I've spotted her twice this week! I guess she back on her usually path (Elwood / Cranston St).

I p / you a white SW on Atwells on Tue around 3pm. She had winter coat and lots of hair hiding her face. She was very pleasant and agreed on $40 for 1/2 and 1/2. All pretty good time. Point for no drama / drugs but looked a bit messy overall.

Also on Atwells spotted a WSW with blond bob hair cut above shoulders in white. She had dark large sunglasses so it was hard to see here face. I did a couple of loops and she looks a lot like Ashley (Blond gone Redhead gone blond?) but was much bigger than last summer. LE was around so I kept going. Can anyone confirm if this was Ashley? It was around 4pm.

SailingJohn
04-06-11, 09:30
Made a quick drive through the city on the way out last night. The usual streets.

Figured it would be dead, as it was a bit cld, but found three BSW out. One looked like a possibility, waving to get my attention, but with the temp, everyone was bundled up. While I like unwrapping gifts, I hate getting crappy ones so I passed. It was for the best, LE, was everywhere. They seem to have a large white suburban looking thing now. The black cop spotlight doesn't make it look too much like a cop car.

Be safe.

Abbadon
04-10-11, 03:08
Made a quick drive up Cranstom and Elmwood around 11pm and saw a young HSW "Katie" off Cranston. Light english and no digits. She was not bad on the eyes and a new face and was curious if anyone has the scoop on her.

Pyro1976
04-19-11, 18:42
Had a real nice time last night the girls were out in full force saw over 12 different girls had a real nice meeting with a WSW a little oldeer but really nice. Did find the nicer looking girls were in the federal hill side of town area

RuloStone2
04-20-11, 16:14
Drove through Providence this morning 0700, there was one WSW out on Elmwood near the AZ and one BSW down near the old city gas. Did not partake in either due to the amount of LE out.