PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Rixy1
10-04-08, 23:24
Found Angela on Elmwood a wsw near the bus stop.

First time I have picked up a walker.

She is 24 and very tiny wears sweats to make her look bigger.

Nice BBBJ for .3 and gave her .1 tip cause i felt bad for her.

She is a nice girl having a hard time.Anyone else run across her?

Does she have long black curly hair, look Italian, and talks that way? If so, she used to walk on Academy. If not, what does she look like, please?

Nfd46
10-05-08, 09:19
She said she was 24.

Very thin probably 90 lbs.

Blonde hair with a short pony tail.

Small a cup boobs with big nipples.

Some acne on her face.

Has had kids as she had many stretch marks or has lost a lot of weight.

Says she lives downtown.

Rixy1
10-06-08, 08:25
When the rain stopped yesterday evening there were a few obvious SWs in O-ville and one tiny cute WSW with her boss at the City Gas on Elm. I found Lisa on Manton and the bbbjcim was just fine, not the best, but nice for .25. Shes 35ish WSW petite, nice little A's and open for FS next time. Last time I was with her was a year ago and she's holding up. Didn't see any sign of Uncle LEO.

Member #3969
10-11-08, 09:08
Thursday evening about 1030 or so found a nice young spinner BSW on exchange st near roosevelt. Looked to be in her late teens or early 20's and used the name Tamika. Was looking for a nice 1/2 and 1/2 but it was the wrong time of the month. Had a above average BBBJ for the usual price and if I see her again I will be looking to upgrade to a 1/2 AND 1/2. There was also an older chubby hsw down on goff ave near pine st.

Friday late morning early afternoon hit ALL the usual streets and there was quite a few out. Didn't play with any but I did see Michelle (the tall blond one) and wanted to scoop her to see if she remembered ripping me off but obviously she did as she took off running when she saw my ride.

This morning about 0730 found Melissa on Cranston st by the dunkin donuts. This is also a common street name as I have seen 3 others that use it. She's a WSW about 5'6" or so and about 125lbs. Was wearing tight blue jeans with a green halter top (no bra and saggy 34 b's) and carrying a brown coat. She has a small flat (no shape to it) wide ass and a tramp stamp.

She has long, light natural blond hair that was pulled back in a ponytail. Long light natural blond hair has always been my downfall! I made the scoop and she claimed that a BJ was. 5 when I laughed and said no thanks and asked where she wanted out at she quickly dropped to the usual prices. I should've just got rid of her then as I would've saved myself from a SHITTY time. She must of asked me five different times what my name was and where I was from. I should've taken that as a warning sign!

She did start out and within 20 seconds stops and asks me if I'm close yet. Hell even with a relatively cute blond sucking me I'm not even fully ready yet, she starts up again and then stops and says not to CIM, I tell her don't worry I'm just getting started. She stops again and says no facials either. Hell where else does she expect it go? She then complains I'm taking too long which is just silly as she been working for maybe a minute or two total.

She then decides to switch it to a HJ which I didn't want and then after another minute just quit completely. Then she just arbitrarily changed my radio station, grabbed my drink, swiped my pack of gum and some loose change from the ashtray. When I asked her what she thought she was doing she said that she knew she was rude but that she was done and wanted a ride back to where I found her.

While I thought about that for a bit she then pulled a small knife (about 4" blade) out and demanded more money (which I don't carry) and her ride back. I gladly brought her ass back and I hope to never see the ***** again. No sign of LEO at all today either. If I had seen one I might've just drove up to them and jumped out and said that some crazy ***** jumped in my car and was trying to rob me. No luck for me so luck to all and play safe.

Gansett
10-11-08, 15:13
I don't keep anything, like change,where a sw'er can help themselves. I swear they'd grab a nickel. I opened my console for a pen once for digits and a sw'er saw a stack of quarters. She damm near lost her hand as I slammed it shut. She didn't think that was "fair" and she felt she "deserved" a tip. Sea Biscuit in the fifth race baby is the only tip she got.
Tara had the annoying habit of changing the radio, she did it once or twice then I stopped that chit. If a sw'er grabs my drink, 2 hours old and warm, to wash down the swimmers I don't have a problem. I was going to dump it away.
You're the Captain of your ship. You can be a real nice guy and still not let them take advantage of you. If they sense any weakness they will take as much as they can.
I had one refuse to get out of my car after driving 100 feet. I've written about it before. I did pull up to a cop. I haven't had a sw'er pull a weapon on me but did have one try to hit me and scratch my face. I pulled her out of the car in the parking lot behind the old wholesale fruit/vegetable place past the old traffic court and left her. It was winter and it was cold as he77 out.
Can't expect a winner every time, it's the nature of the game.

RH Treller
10-11-08, 23:18
Use caution on Barton St. in CF. There are SW's out after dark but there is also a few nosy neighbors who don't mind grabbing the phone. I can only imagine who they are calling.

I witnessed this both last Wednesday and last Thursday evenings.

Chef Jeff100
10-12-08, 17:50
Met up with Tammy at DD on broad. Too rushed for my liking. Had digits but threw them away after the unpleasant experince. Normally out around crossroads but like I said WAY to rushed.

Oager
10-14-08, 14:33
Friday night went for a cruise hit o-ville. Found what I wanted on daleine street. A hsw about 20 yrs old goes by the name mercades. About 5 ft 10 110 lbs long brown hair pulled up into a pony tail. 25 for a bbbjtcim. Service was ok a little rushed but I would repeat.

Saturday night found a girl named michelle on elmwood across from the cematery. Half and half for 30 said she needs cash for a family problem, yada yada yada what ever I hearde it all. I wish I could just get what I need with out hearing all the drama. Just service me and I'll pay you. I don't really wanna hear about your kids or how you got molested by you 6 grade principal or any of that crap.

Sunday night. After the game those fucking patriots suck. Went for a drive I found a BSW named shenkendra or something like that coming out of the 7-11 on manton. She was standing there as I was going in she was still there when I came out. I light up a smoke she ask do you have an extra smoke I give her one we start talking. She tells me she just moved here from new york and lives with her sister off broad street. She ask me for a ride there. I give her a life when she ask me if I'm looking to cum tonight. I say yupp. I'm sure she is not a cop by this time. She ask do you want to come upstairs I say what about your sister she say I'm a grown woman I can bring people over if I want, anyway we go upstairs no sigh of the sister. We end up fucking like teenagers this girl loves to fuck and suck. I love black girls. They love it all. We play for 3 hrs I leave there at 330 am. I go back to manton to wait for the dunkin donuts to open and who do I see waiting outside elizabeth the best damn blow job since sarah. She knows me and wants to know if I wanna play. I decline as I'm spent she seemed pissed at me but if you were around 3 hrs earlier you would have gotten the cash. Anyway I end up giving the black girl a 50 spot plus a 20 tip well worth it. Guys if you want the time of your life try to get a BSW.

OliverTwist
10-15-08, 07:53
I always found BSW's to be problematic.

Rixy1
10-16-08, 08:29
I couldn't help mentioning the BSW Christine who I saw only once two years ago but who is still out there I hear, usually close to the Manton/Atwells junction. Very pretty, late 20's, best bbbjcim of all time and she takes pride in it. Said she could do FS. Anyone see her lately?

Gansett
10-16-08, 11:23
I always found BSW's to be problematic.

I see you've never met Trista. Personally I think I've had more problems with wsw's.

Mammathoner
10-20-08, 18:46
Took one pass down Cranston over to Elmwood with no luck. Saw 4 different LE patrolling.

Boredguyblazin
10-28-08, 03:08
Driving down manton when I saw I pretty hsw walking with her cofee. She gave me the look and I pulled over to let her in. She was was pretty, dominican, twenty something, very nice attitude, smelt alittle bit like liquor but she was more pleasant than I would expect. 30 BBBJCIM. She took her time and let me jerk off into her mouth wihile she sucked the tip. It was almost as if she enjoyed it. We smoked a stoge and I dropped her off at her house around the corner. No digits, but told me where to ask for her. She didn't like the idea of the camera either. (hey, I tried) but I tell you I would certainly want to find her again. Sweet girl, easy on the eyes, great head. The price was right, if I had the money to tip generously I wouldve, but she didn't even want to take the 30 when she realized it was all I had.

Boredguyblazin
10-28-08, 03:13
And I know there is a whole lot more going on in Providence/ Rhode Island than you would be led to believe on here. The cold weather is coming but The girls are still everywhere, but everyone seems to be being greedy with info, myself included. We need more relevant posts on here. Mongering can be unnerving and knowlege is power so less chatter and more reports would be nice.

Vargr
10-28-08, 18:21
And I know there is a whole lot more going on in Providence/ Rhode Island than you would be led to believe on here...My (daylight) experiences have been minimal; really, nothing to report.

Boredguyblazin
10-29-08, 12:21
My (daylight) experiences have been minimal; really, nothing to report.I geuss I'm only out at night. I see them often on Manton, from the stop and shop to Atlantic Mills is my usual strip over there. Cranston st and Elmwood as well, but usuallly I don't see anything I like. West school st to arnold st in woonsocket as well, but I don't know about those scary ass girls.

VictoryRecord
10-29-08, 19:38
My (daylight) experiences have been minimal; really, nothing to report.The night time has been minimal too. I've tried Cranston/Elmwood around 7 pm - 11 pm, Atwells/Manton/Valley. Just absolutely nothing.

Nfd46
10-29-08, 23:08
Cruised Cranston St saw a few BSW hanging out one was waving but I kept going. Cruised Elmwood and saw 2 WSW hanging near bus stop recognized one as Mariah and her friend. Had been with her previously she loves to suck. Picked up Mariah at the corner and got a BBBJCIMWS for $30. She is about 22 and Italian look to her keeps herself looking good. She says her friend is available for a 3 some. Might try it sometime. Anyone else ever find her?

Today22
10-31-08, 07:30
I have seen Mariah befrore she does love her job and she gets into it very DEEPLY I have had no trouble at all with her she is usually arond Elmwood at lunch time. She said she rarely works nights.

Member #3969
11-02-08, 12:45
Most of my strolls are early morning (0500-0700) after I finish work and while I have seen plenty around I hadn't seen anyone NEW worth playing with until this morning.

Today was done a bit early and I found Angela at about 0300 on Beverage Hill near Prospect. She said that she's not out a lot but if she is that's her area. She's a wsw that appears to be in her late 20's and she's about 5'5" or so and approximately 130 lbs. She has a cute face and shoulder length brown hair that was pulled back in a ponytail.

Made the scoop and she was happy getting into a warm car and she ended up making me VERY happy as well. She has a nice enough body that I was interested in FS but I don't have enough room in the vehicle for that. Next time i'll have to use my other ride.

Settled for a BBBJ for .25 and it got the job done. Her technique was different(hard suction with fast shallow action) than I usually like but in the end it was definitely worthwhile. At the moment of truth she didn't slow down or back off like most do and she made sure to get ALL of it out of me!!

She also didn't mind my roaming hands while she was busy and she does have some nice perky tata's with nice nips too. I did ask for pics but she said maybe next time. The same for digits when I asked too.

I'll be looking for her again and will upgrade if I can. She's the type that I might even see if we can get a room and do it the way it should be done.

Luck to all and play safe.

Chef Jeff100
11-02-08, 18:45
Sure would be nice to know what bus stop Mariah was at on Elmwood since there are so many. Two weeks ago met Caitlin on Smith, definintely a possible GFE experience. When I called some dude answered. Caitlin if you read this plse tell him not to answer your phone! If I see you again I will defintely pick you up you ya have to get rid of the dude pickin up your phone.

NY Monger
11-03-08, 09:05
I was in Prov for business and had a rental car so I cruised Elmwood and broad but didnt see anything around 3.30/4PM one day last week. How do you guys find anything? I ended up at Cheaters, had a good time.

Nfd46
11-03-08, 09:19
Seems like between 11 am to 2 pm is the best time.

Probably have made enough by then so go out drinking or whatever else they do.

LOL

Gansett
11-03-08, 12:56
I was in Prov for business and had a rental car so I cruised Elmwood and broad but didnt see anything around 3.30/4PM one day last week. How do you guys find anything? I ended up at Cheaters, had a good time.

If it was easy everyone would be out there cruising. :) Broad st, IMHO, is dead. Elmwood hit or miss, same as bucklin and O-ville. Lately cranston st & Academy show a lots of promise.

Regarding your rental car, the make can be the difference. I once had a co. car that looked like a car prov pd uses. My success rate was dismal. Returning in my own car an hour later was a different story.

Nfd46
11-06-08, 08:35
Sure would be nice to know what bus stop Mariah was at on Elmwood since there are so many. Two weeks ago met Caitlin on Smith, definintely a possible GFE experience. When I called some dude answered. Caitlin if you read this plse tell him not to answer your phone! If I see you again I will defintely pick you up you ya have to get rid of the dude pickin up your phone.Picked her up yesterday by the bus stop near the welfare office. She says she usually is out between 11am and 3 pm. She gave me digits if you want to trade Caitlins.

RH Treller
11-12-08, 09:54
Ran into Caitlin on Chalkstone near Smith late the other night. She wanted $40 for a BJ, we negotiated down. She then wanted me to take her to 7/11 so she could get a condom. I could see where this was going so I told her thanks but no thanks and headed to drop her off.

As we were driving LE started following, almost as if she was someone they knew. We came to an intersection and I went left, LE went right. I drove a few blocks and dropped her off. In my rearview I saw the same LE driving by. I got the heck out of there and am assuming he stopped to give her a hard time.

She was attractive but I don't think she would have done a very good job if given the chance. Maybe someone else would have better luck.

Nfd46
11-14-08, 01:55
Ran into Caitlin on Chalkstone near Smith late the other night. She wanted $40 for a BJ, we negotiated down. She then wanted me to take her to 7/11 so she could get a condom. I could see where this was going so I told her thanks but no thanks and headed to drop her off.

As we were driving LE started following, almost as if she was someone they knew. We came to an intersection and I went left, LE went right. I drove a few blocks and dropped her off. In my rearview I saw the same LE driving by. I got the heck out of there and am assuming he stopped to give her a hard time.

She was attractive but I don't think she would have done a very good job if given the chance. Maybe someone else would have better luck.When is she out.

I have looked a few times for her but havent seen her.

I have had good luck finding Mariah on Elmwood she is always out between 11am and 2 pm.Have found her a few times per week.Any info on Catlin would be appreciated.

Found a HSW on Cranston who will do FS for $30 her name was Linda but she is not worth it.

Gansett
11-14-08, 09:19
Is she the one that's at the bus stop at the light? The old dive shop is across the street. Most times I've seen her she always has sun glasses on and has the muscular black dude with her. They had a dirty, and I mean dirty, blonde with them a month or so ago.

I've avoided her as I seem to remember some reports saying she's not to good.

Tuesday I found tina by city. Not to bad from a distance, up close OH MY GOD!! A hottie in the 70's,early 80's I'm sure but time hasn't been kind.

Nfd46
11-14-08, 09:28
Is she the one that's at the bus stop at the light? The old dive shop is across the street. Most times I've seen her she always has sun glasses on and has the muscular black dude with her. They had a dirty, and I mean dirty, blonde with them a month or so ago.

I've avoided her as I seem to remember some reports saying she's not to good.

Tuesday I found tina by city. Not to bad from a distance, up close OH MY GOD!! A hottie in the 70's,early 80's I'm sure but time hasn't been kind.Yes thats Mariah you are describing.I have seen her friend with her but haven't had any action with her. She says they live together. Mariah gives a nice bbbjcim fro .25-.4

RH Treller
11-18-08, 10:51
Saw Britney on Cranston St. Sunday early afternoon. She is a nut and I wouldn't stop for her but she is out there if anyone is interested. Red hair, crew cut.

Gansett
11-18-08, 11:27
Saw Britney on Cranston St. Sunday early afternoon. She is a nut and I wouldn't stop for her but she is out there if anyone is interested. Red hair, crew cut.Britney gives street walkers a bad name.

Roe55
11-19-08, 17:05
What is with britneys hair cut she looks AWFUL. I saw this long dirty blond hair doin a March from dexter and cranston area. Never seen her before but this girl had the meanest ass. She looked like she could have been a little older than not. But who know. Things otherwise seem pretty dead. Its hard to tell who the HSW and BSW are. They all seem pretty trashy to me.

Roe55
11-20-08, 07:32
Saw Brittney today, what is with that haircut she looks awful, I did see this smokin hot dirty blonde marchin up an down dexter and cranston. She had the meanest ass. Hair down to the middle of her back. Looked a little older mayve 30's. Any one know who. Never seen her before.

White Boy40
11-25-08, 01:10
Has anyone seen Heather or Tara or Candice out and about lately?

Nfd46
12-01-08, 10:36
Picked up a WSW on Cranston by the name of Susan. She will do about anything you want for .25-.5. When returning her we went by her friend Michelle who is BSW it was cold so Susan asked me to pick her up to give her a ride. They asked me to take them for a drink so we stopped for a few beers and to chat. Susan got me horney again so we snuck out into the parking lot and she FS for taking her and friend for two beers. Dropped them back onto Cranston.

Anyone have any info on them?

LynnMan
12-01-08, 15:38
Hi mongers,
I went cruising Sunday afternoon. Despite the rain, there was a good selection out there. Elmwood did not have much action, as for Cranston street it was more of the usual mix of HSW and BSW selections. I made it to Olneyville area, and at the junction of Atwells and Academy, I saw two girls walking, looking at the traffic keenly. One was kind of thick but there other was very slim, I pulled over to a side street and they bot followed.

I indicated I was interested in the thin girl, turns out the other girl was her sister, according to Trish, they have been both doing this for the past month or so. Trish (actual name Tricia) is a WSW and a stunner at 19yo, she scores about a 8 on the face, a definite 9 unclothed. She quoted 35 for everything, but apologized that she couldn't do a good BBBJ due to her upper lip getting a cut, apparently some monger sucker punched her, and she has a tongue ring, hence the cut.

She did a shallow BBBJ but with lots of licking, and the FS was great, attitude overall was a 10, from what I could tell she did not seem to be using dope, but then you never know. Will definitely look out for her again, she lives in the same apartment block that Katrina (Casey) used to live on Atwells. She dresses up like she is going to club, and has a rose flower tattoo on her right front hip, and she has a pierced belly button with a cross hanging there.

By the way I saw Candace mid November, she told me that Tara, Bobbi Jo and a few other regulars were all in jail.

Keep it safe guys

LM

Roe55
12-01-08, 17:28
Hey what did Susan look like?

I have been seein his WSW on Cranston alot and was wondering if that was her.

Thanks

RH Treller
12-02-08, 09:44
Monday night between midnight and 1 am Tuesday there were at least 4 girls working the usual areas in Olneyville and Atwells. Lots of LE around as well. This area has been pretty dead for me for a while so it was encouraging to see activity.

Nfd46
12-02-08, 16:24
Hey what did Susan look like?

I have been seein his WSW on Cranston alot and was wondering if that was her.

ThanksShe is about 40 years old 5'6" 110 lbs skinny. Brunette when smiling is missing a bottom tooth.

Nfd46
12-03-08, 23:03
Cruised Elmwood,Cranston, and Atwells tonight between 5 and 7 all areas dead.

Will be in the area earlier tommorow hopefully someone will be out.

Today22
12-04-08, 10:21
Has anyone seen Heather, I have been looking for her for over a month but no sign of her.

Member #3969
12-07-08, 06:14
I just saw Tara tonight for the first time in a while. As for Heather the last time I saw her she said that she was just out and was now CLEAN and that she was going to stay that way. She also said that she now has a boyfriend who's taking care of her and that she wouldn't be working anymore. While she did show me where she was staying I have not seen her since. So maybe she was able to stay clean and for her sake I hope so although I'll miss partaking of her talents.

Has anyone seen Heather or Tara or Candice out and about lately?

Member #3969
12-07-08, 06:31
Took a stroll after work. It was actually quite busy out there between 0230 and 0300. Once the snow started iy did clear out pretty quickly. There was also HEAVY leo presence. I counted 6 different ones including an unmarked and the "supervisor". The super actually did most of the rousting including a monger who scooped Michelle (the black haired one) right on Elmwood right in front of him. I guess he learned a lesson by doing that.

Most of the action was either not worth my time or I had already tried it and didn't find it good enough to repeat. I did finally scoop a WSW who gave the name of Abby or maybe it was Gabby. Either way she looked to be in her late 20's or early 30's and she went about 5'4" or so and about 140lbs. Just average looking and a bit chubby but a nice enough personality and had on a nice perfume too. She did carry a purse which usually puts me off but I saw her several times in different spots and my instinct said she was ok.

We settled on a BBBJ for. 2 and she was worried about all the Leo and asked me to just keep driving and sais she'd feel safer that way. She started out with just average technique and she asked me if she could change the radio to a better station. It was actually nice to be asked for permission for a change. Imagine that a SW with some manners! She then found some techo/hip hop station that she liked and she ended up doing a much better job at it. I guess the music did help after all. Overall she performed well enough that I would consider repeating if I run into her again.

Mammathoner
12-07-08, 16:25
Went out Thu night around 8:00 PM down Elmwood and turning by the factories behind the AZ was Candace. Long dirty blonde hair, dark parka with fake fur around the hood. She's attractive even w/o make up, sharp features. Under a padded bra were small B cups that looked like Cs under her sweater. Said it was her 30th Bday. Just got out of the big house a couple of weeks ago after several months of incarceration. A bit disapointed when I offered .25 for BJ but said ok. I told her if it was good and nonrushed I'd give her another .10. She did a good job, no hands, nonstop for a good 10-15 minutes that really hit the spot. A very relaxing BBBJCIM. Have digits. Would repeat.

Any news on Nancy with the big jugs?

Donnylad
12-08-08, 12:20
This is a continuation of a series of reports regarding my long roadtrip around NE USA in October. Having got bored of writing detailed reports, I've decided to just put an outline of my experience on the boards. If anyone wants more details they can PM me.

I arrived in town early evening on a Tues. I had changed my plan and arrived from Newport. The only notels I had researched were other side of town in Warwick area. Anyway, there were signposts on I195 east of town for places like Motel 6 etc. I did come off to check out a couple of places but all were interior entry and not exterior, which is no good. Anyway, I ended up going to the Days Inn I had found out about in Cranston. Expecting, like all previous Days Inn, it would be interior entry, I pulled in and found a building that looked like it was just that. I figured I would ask the Indian owner if he knew of an exterior entry style motel nearby. However, when I did ask where one was he said 'here'. I presumed he didn't understand me but after clarifying it, it turns out it is an exterior entry property! The rooms are round the back. Quite pricey at around $100 but decent quality.

Having settled in I decided to start looking for dinner 1st and Atwells was my first stop. It took me a while to work out the kitsch detail of the centre line of the street being the Italian tricolore! Anyway, I ended up going to the Biltmore for an xcellent meal with valet parking. Before then, I couldn't work out how there were any women working on the main stretch of Atwells. It must have been past 9pm by the time I checked out all he different areas mentioned on this forum. I didn't see much action, except for LE, in most areas. I did find quite a few possibles on Atwells past the restaurant strip. There was a bunch of WSWs sitting at the steps of one of the houses. A few other sole, young SW's walking at various times, but none that I ended up speaking to for various reasons. I even saw a pregnant woman but turned out to be non pro.

Quite late on I spotted this older, blonde WSW walking along Atwells. I stopped and she got in. The detailsare vague but she was quite meaty, but not huge. I'm sure she agreed to DATY/BBBJ/ballsuck/anal/COF/pics for $40. She was complaining about the price all the way through, which bothered me. From what I can remember she was quite whiney throughout. Didn't bother shaving her pussy even though it was slightly hairy. She told me quite a few things about herself and the scene during our journey time to and fro. Her oral technique was average at best and sex and anal were a nightmare, so I didn't nut. Pretty rubbish all around. Dropped her off around Elmwood somewhere, where she said the girls are dangerous etc. Didn't find any more action and left for Brockton next day, via the Cape and Plymouth.

DL

Oager
12-10-08, 13:45
I was at Walmart I think off branch or maybe on branch ave. Before I go inside I'm smoking a cigg near my truck. When I get approched by a girl she ask me can I bum a smoke off you. I give her one she walks away. 2 minuts later she comes back and ask can I use your cell I say no I'm out of minutes the real reason is no girl is running off with my phone. She tells me she is waiting for her ride. We chit chat for a bit. I tell her I have to go inside to get some things. She says do you mind if I come in with you its cold out here. I say ya come on. I buy some dog food and hancock the movie. I leave when she says can I get a ride I say sure she jumps in than ask me if I wanna have some fun. I say sure lets go. She ask if I have a place I do. I'm single now so I take her to my place. We play for a couple hours she falls asleep. I wake her about 8 we have coffee I ask her where do you need to go. I drop her in providence at the wendys in the walmart parking lot. She never asked for money I threw her 30 bucks. Her name is maya or omaya or something like that she is about 5ft 5 110 lbs long black hair tiny tits. Her oral skills need help but with practice she will be good. She has a kick ass body her face is ok she has a busted tooth but not a bad night overall. I love being single.

Member #3969
12-18-08, 14:52
Saw all the usual "ladies" in the usual places. Not too much worth noting. I did scoop Tara as it had been awhile since I had. Just was a waste of my time. She acted like she didn't remember me and she still quotes too high dollar wise. I'm not sure if she actually thinks she can get that much or if she just thinks she can jack her price up if you're in a decent vehicle.

Mariah was out as well but she's too big to interest me and Brittney just looks scary now. Guess i'll try again later on tonight. Luck to all.

Gansett
12-19-08, 09:18
Saw all the usual "ladies" in the usual places. Not too much worth noting. I did scoop Tara as it had been awhile since I had. Just was a waste of my time. She acted like she didn't remember me and she still quotes too high dollar wise. I'm not sure if she actually thinks she can get that much or if she just thinks she can jack her price up if you're in a decent vehicle.

Mariah was out as well but she's too big to interest me and Brittney just looks scary now. Guess i'll try again later on tonight. Luck to all.

Tara has computer access occasionally and when she does she reads this forum. She sent me a pm when she got out recently. I met up with her and heard all the new stories of the street and who joined her on vacation. Also that she was giving up her 'habit'. Within a week I saw a sr members post where he said she was back to her old ways.

It's a shame because when she's 'clean' she's a hellofa lot of fun and a wealth of info. If not she can be a handful of grief. I can't comment about her jacking price, I guess it does depend on you and her mood.

Tara, if you're reading pm me.

Nfd46
12-19-08, 13:43
Found Heather wandering down Elmwood around 6 pm. Very friendly and clean. Took her for a small ride and she was very accomadating. She offers. 4 BJ and. 6 fs. Dropped her at home and got digits will definitely repeat with her.

Last week found a Susan on Cranston but she was strung out on something any info on her? Looks early 40s skinny. Needed money so bad would have done anything for. 2 and did.

Joey Stock
12-23-08, 22:13
Guys,

When you post that you received digits, it would be nice if shared via PM's.

I've shared over time, certain a PM from a senior member lets you know they have paid their dues and did their part over time.

It's scarce out there, all help is appreciated.

My favorites have all disappeared, Denise is still around but it has been a while, so the number I have doesn't work anymore, last she told me she was in N. P. , anyone still see her?

She's a little older but was always good and straight. Just close your eyes and dream of Jennifer Aniston.

Mowog
12-26-08, 14:27
Will not get into it except to say that I am new to this board and hope to contribute as time goes on and earn my stripes. Have been cruising for the past few days and have seen little of interest I am hoping tonight will allow for a score with warmer temps and the first holiday over. I have taken the time read every one of the posts over the past couple of years and thank all those that have contributed and encourage other newbies to the board to do the same as it prevented me from making the mistake of asking what I see now would be stupid questions. I have been able to figure out most if not all of the abbreviations from my reading and recon of the areas, now I need to narrow down a few cruising areas and devlop a route through them that will allow sufficient time to avoid the scrutiny of LE One thing I have learned is not to drive a BMW as the SW's think you have $$$ and don't want to negotiate with you problemsolved got me what I call a hoopty mobile

Let's be careful out there.

Mowog
12-27-08, 21:08
Wellthe warm weather seems to have helped the sw's get out there Ran into Trisha a cute little blonde on Manton 4 for fs good but could be a little more enthusiastic got digits that are verified will share pm me to get them.

Hard Greg
12-28-08, 12:47
Wellthe warm weather seems to have helped the sw's get out there Ran into Trisha a cute little blonde on Manton 4 for fs good but could be a little more enthusiastic got digits that are verified will share pm me to get them.I'll be happy to have the number.

Gansett
12-30-08, 09:40
Nancy of large chest fame. I was cutting thru a side street from Bucklin over to elm, stopped and she crossed right in front of me. No smile, wave, wink or look. Rolled down the window and said "Nancy?', she came over and got in.
She too is a recent graduate of ACI U.

Nancy is not a spinner, I'd guess 5' 10" 160+lbs? Not fat fat, but big. She also sports a new set of state purchased teeth. No digits and she's only seeing those she remembers as she's being careful.

Oh, and that chest is oh so nice :)

Mowog
12-31-08, 19:07
Scooped her off of Cranston by DD .2 for BBBJCIM and .4 for F -S, lots of foot traffic out there in the midst of the storm they are so wrapped up to stay warm I could't see what I was getting she gave digits but it's a voice mail lets see if I get a return call before I pass it on Said she is only out 3 - 4 times per month likely to pay rent when its due.

Joey Stock
01-01-09, 00:21
Guys,

I found an old Denise, not the same one I've had in past that lived on Rockingham, and last I heard was in N. P. , but her previous digits have run into a dead end. She says she lives in apartment, corner of Atwells & Academy, after talking to many of these SW, I think I want an apartment in that building, would save me tons of driving time!

Anyways, she didn't have her phone, took down my digits (my monger throw away of course) but hasn't called. She wasn't bad, BBBJCIM/Spitter, but that's ok, caught it all, I really don't care what they do to it after that.

Anyways, anyone catch her in that area and get her digits, he runs out of minutes fast she says, but I think if someone gets her regularly, you get in that building. She lives with Daughter, hoping she moonlights as well as she should be in early 20's based upon my guestimate of Denise's age, and if Daughter isn't home she said you can go in, might be able to walk the hallway and pick off the others one by one, grab the ever elusive Trisha, which I haven't been able to snag yet, have many friends and some people on this board grab her, finally a lead on her digits, awaiting the PM.

So, if anyone has Denise's or Trisha's it would be appreciated.

I also saw another one that didn't look too bad but she was walking very fast, and changing direction on a dime on Delaine one late afternoon, I think the 23rd, young, thin, WSW, shoulder length hair, small ones, but looked decent, any info on her?

Thanks

OliverTwist
01-02-09, 00:11
I went throught the other night , lots out but also lots of LE. saw a blonde wsw on cranston standing in the door way of what looked like a run down bar. there was a black guy watching her nearby. she came toward me as I stoped but i got a bad vibe and moved on, glad I did as LE poped out of nowhere, they followed me right up my tailgate right out of town. Must of been the mass plates. Very hot there. Pawtucket has a few out but missed them every time, one looked real good but got beat out by another monger.
I did well in Fall River though "strange place".

Nfd46
01-02-09, 10:02
Elmwood has been hot.Atleast 2-3 out there almost every afternoon I go through.
Always see Mariah with her body handler but there are others.

I was dropping Angela in front of her apartment and she said that the 3 girls hanging out front also worked so I will be back in that area and hope to give a report.

Oager
01-02-09, 14:12
I finally did it. I scored 2 SW took them to my house and had the time of my life. Names erin and nichole. Both picked up on Manton Ave. It cost me 150 for both but it was game on for like 3 hours anything I wanted. Expensive yes but well worth it.

DaddysLookin
01-03-09, 08:05
I finally did it. I scored 2 SW took them to my house and had the time of my life. Names erin and nichole. Both picked up on Manton Ave. It cost me 150 for both but it was game on for like 3 hours anything I wanted. Expensive yes but well worth it.I see that new years eve was an abundantly FULL MOON. And I mean FULL.

Member #4467
01-03-09, 09:52
I finally did it. I scored 2 SW took them to my house and had the time of my life. Names erin and nichole. Both picked up on Manton Ave. It cost me 150 for both but it was game on for like 3 hours anything I wanted. Expensive yes but well worth it.Would luv to tap that round butt!

Congrats for a Happy New Year.

Sammy Spots
01-03-09, 14:04
I finally did it. I scored 2 SW took them to my house and had the time of my life. Names erin and nichole. Both picked up on Manton Ave. It cost me 150 for both but it was game on for like 3 hours anything I wanted. Expensive yes but well worth it.

$75 apiece, for that long of a session does not sound like you over paid to me, just my 2 cents.

SS

Trick Williams
01-03-09, 18:06

Post some more pics of that phat ass!!!

Mowog
01-03-09, 21:49
Finally hooked up with Heather thanks to a member here she hosted at her place BBBJCIM she was patient and attentive to the vital areas and willing followed sugestions although she may not be the best looking out there she is sure talented and I will be seeing her again.

Thanks for the connection you know who you are.

Mowog
01-03-09, 22:32
Me thinks me wants to do a ride along with Oager finding a deal like that with pics even.

Oager
01-04-09, 18:53
Thanks guys for all the private messages. I want you all to know I didn't get any numbers fr them I never do even if I do score a number there phones never ever work. So the best advice I can do is say get out there anf find them. They are everywhere. Semms like not a lot of you guys are finding any SW. You have to cruise at night or evening. I very rearly cruise day time. To much traffic. I always have my best luck between 9pm and 3am. Yes le is out just have a good story for them. I have the best story you could imagine that I would tell le should I get pulled over. I'm not gonna share that on here as le might be watching this. I get a lot of flack also for bringing them to my place but remember its legal indoors. I once had a place right in the getto I rented with 2 other guys just for the purpose of a place to bring a SW. It cost us each like 150 a month yes it was a shit hole but its was safe and indoors. All we had in there was 2 sofas and some soda in the fridge.

Today22
01-05-09, 10:13
I have been having a hard time not finding anything great and can not seem to hook up with my old faithful HEATHER, BUT THIS MORNING I found a Phillapino (unbelievable looking) across from Mc D's at the corner near the porn shop on a scale of 1-10 she was off the chart in all ways looks, body, service, skills, attitude. I really thought no way she was working but she was, She has no # but told me she is usually out in the morning meets 1 maybe 2 people and then its off to her house waiting for her kids to get home. If you want the best keep your eyes open in the morning. I will try to get pics the next time I see her.

Paul Stan
01-05-09, 21:35
I have been having a hard time not finding anything great and can not seem to hook up with my old faithful HEATHER, BUT THIS MORNING I found a Phillapino (unbelievable looking) across from Mc D's at the corner near the porn shop on a scale of 1-10 she was off the chart in all ways looks, body, service, skills, attitude. I really thought no way she was working but she was, She has no # but told me she is usually out in the morning meets 1 maybe 2 people and then its off to her house waiting for her kids to get home. If you want the best keep your eyes open in the morning. I will try to get pics the next time I see her.Can you give us a better idea of the location where you found this lovely? It would be appreciated by all.

Georges Life
01-06-09, 02:49
Hi all,

I do a fair bit of traveling around the country and with a trip coming up to your fair town decided to check out the local board. What a great bunch of posters you are and so much activity going on i can hardly wait to get there. Any advice any of you can give me to narrow down the hunt would be much appreciated. PM me please.

Keep up the good work and be safe.

G

MuffyTheDiver
01-06-09, 07:12
McD's near the porn shop???? Could you give a little more info on where exactly this is?

Ah you must mean the one down near the junction of Broad and Elmwood! And you must mean Pawn Shop not Porn shop, Right?

I have been having a hard time not finding anything great and can not seem to hook up with my old faithful HEATHER, BUT THIS MORNING I found a Phillapino (unbelievable looking) across from Mc D's at the corner near the porn shop on a scale of 1-10 she was off the chart in all ways looks, body, service, skills, attitude. I really thought no way she was working but she was, She has no # but told me she is usually out in the morning meets 1 maybe 2 people and then its off to her house waiting for her kids to get home. If you want the best keep your eyes open in the morning. I will try to get pics the next time I see her.

Meeso Horny
01-06-09, 10:29
Took a cruise through there this am, no sign, but probably a bad time, lots of activity..........Today, What time yesterday?? LOL.

Just noticed, probably a delay in the actual post, humor neutralized........lol

Mowog
01-06-09, 12:53
I to took a cruise through between appts saw nothing between 10: 30 and 11:00 am but the radar is on for I am in the area time that you scoopoed her would be appreciated and $ if you are willing.

Nfd46
01-06-09, 16:54
Took a cruise through there this am, no sign, but probably a bad time, lots of activity..........Today, What time yesterday?? LOL.

Just noticed, probably a delay in the actual post, humor neutralized........lol
I find between 1pm-6pm to be a good time.

Between 11am-2pm Mariah is always out on Elmwood if you find nothing else.

Today22
01-07-09, 15:52
I apolagize to all In my last post I described the location as the porn shop across from McDonalds it is the PAWN shop I new what I was saying but typed it weong.

ProvCharlie
01-07-09, 19:44
Most every morning this week I see WSW on Smith St Seven one-one bus stop is a favorite spot. Intersection - Chalks. Talking around 600AM to 630AM.

Be Patient!

Make certain the flame is worth the candle!

Member #3969
01-08-09, 13:22
I finally found Tammy again this morning. At about 10:30 or so. She did remember me and when I asked why I hadn't seen her she said that she had just got back out. She doesn't want to go back in and with the colder weather isn't going to be walking much. She does have digits and while I did get them this time I was also told not to share them as she is only going to give them out to the ones that she wants to.

Anyways, the service was just great! Again she's a natural and since she's one of the very few who does an excellent job (including DT) i'll be seeing her much more often. By the way I also saw the "regular" ladies such as Tara, Mariah and Michelle but didn't partake. Luck to all and play safe.

Mowog
01-08-09, 20:41
Made the loop elmwwod, Cranston, Valley, Atwells Acadamy, Manton, Delaine around noon, lots of foot trafic out and about, nothing to write home about, need to start getting the names down, saw several on Elmwood nothing around micky D's (looking for the phillipino) Laura/Harmony on Cranston Trish and her sister on Atwells nothing on Manton or Delaine not many dunkin donut mobile units seen but one uc car (late model charger)did have a car pulled over on Elmwood close to City Gas saw one monger try a couple of scoops with what looked like school girls.

ProvCharlie
01-09-09, 19:21
On Elmwood 3:30 PM saw WSW Nancy around City Gas. Possible WSW with Red Hair in same vicinity. Not much else. Guess only Nancy's jugs provide the insulation necessary for a cold and windy stroll today.

Be Patient!

Good things come to those that wait!

OliverTwist
01-09-09, 22:39
Thats the problem is these idiots that try to pic up school girls and harrass non SW. ruins it for everyone

Sore Thumb
01-12-09, 10:12
Perhaps it has been my work schedule, or my car, or my haircut, but I have had nothing but time and fuel wasted in the last couple of MONTHS. Nothing, zip, zilch, not even a bad jerk from a hag. If there is anybody out there who can hook a monger up with some good digits I would surely appreciate it. I thought the bad economy would have made things better but I have seen no such thing. I thought I had a good system for a while but I went away for some time for work and the well of luck has run dry. Thanks dudes.

Gansett
01-12-09, 11:02
ST,
It's not just you. The weather combined with a lot of them now residing in Cranston means the street action is slim. I too thought the economic situation would have resulted in new talent appearing. For whatever reason it just hasn't happened. Yet.

Hang in there.

Mowog
01-12-09, 15:54
Elmwood was active between noon and 2:00 pm this pm saw at least 5 WSW but nothing anywhere else as for the economy drying things up I have had one or two providers calling me they are hungry and willing to deal for the $ have had a couple of great deals and the dunkin donut delivery vehicles were not seen.

MuffyTheDiver
01-12-09, 17:53
They either are getting a State supported vacation, welfare, foodstamps or some other form of state support!

This is one reason why this state is in such bad shape financially. We are well known as one of the top haven's for support and freebee's. Many of the ladys who would or should be out workin the streets really does not have to in this state! We pay any way you look at it, difference is the state doesn't give you a kiss when they are done screwing us!

ST,
It's not just you. The weather combined with a lot of them now residing in Cranston means the street action is slim. I too thought the economic situation would have resulted in new talent appearing. For whatever reason it just hasn't happened. Yet.

Hang in there.

Rito1
01-12-09, 19:49
ST,

Hang in there.
They are not on the street because almost everyone has access to a computer. There are new ones out there but they are on CL or tazllist.

Lumbarman
01-18-09, 11:43
Well Gentlemen! I don't post much (Sorry) but read whats going on etc etc. And try to pickup where some of the action is best I did that loop last Tues night around 10pm at Atwells/Manton area and noticed a nice looking blonde well dressed not in raggy jeans! But dressed for warmth in black cords /boots and casual dress coat. Got her attention when I pulled over and asked for directions as a line then she mentioned it was a little cold out etc etc and asked to sit in to warm up a little. Gave her the ok and she did, very nice attitude and looks 8 out of 10 blonde hair shoulder length and all made up eyes/ lips like she was going somewhere special. Now she mention about her job as waitress and lack of hours cut back etc funds are getting low and does the walk when needed a few times a month so she mentioned we can do what she called a lingham massage (thats the johnson) in the seat for. 2 or a BBBJ. 3 so found I spot I know where no other guest would be around and elected the. 3 special was well done no rush and the little boys had some time getting a lickin!

Rate overall 8 and thats good for a pickey me that I am. Asked to be drop off at friends place close by on Parade St, lady had lost phone so no digits to get and no schedule for takin the strolls I think she said Renee was her call sign and may be around more with the lack of hours at work place. Does the manton walk and turns going down atwells to valley. Maybe some of you already noticed her around. Like I said I am a novice at posting but been a member here for a while as I can get out more I will keep informed of what I see thats good and hope to get some good info back to venture with.

Thanks

Gansett
01-18-09, 14:12
Rito,
I agree with you to a certain extent, unfortunately very few streeters ever make the big time of being a CL girl.
If someone decides they need to start walking to pay rent, buy food or drugs I doubt they have maintained their innerweb connection. He77, most can't keep minutes on a 20 buck cell phone.
I did recently hook up with someone off CL in casual encounters, she was using her friends computer. She just needed a quick infusion of cash for the holidays, now she's back to being a model citizen.
Not to say some nooB's don't hit CL right away. I have seen a few but day after day after day I see the same ones posting over and over.

Gansett
01-19-09, 10:04
Going to get out and see if I can track down one of them wascally sw'er,,

:)

Mowog
01-22-09, 00:09
Took a ride in town this evening between 8:30 and 10:00 pm and there was so much SW foot traffic I lost count after 10 2 WSW on Valley 1 on Atwells.

2 more on Manton but the DD mobile units were to close to make an unmolested scoop I lost count on Cranston but at least 3 WSW on Elmwood I had just left a Visit with Angie in Pawt and wish I was young again read able to recover in less than an hour but that was not to be I felt like a kid in a candy store with my hands tied behind my back It is the most activity I have seen since last summer.

Nfd46
01-23-09, 16:36
Picked up Brittany on Cranston St.

Went to the industrial park hoping for a quick BJ.

Leo drives by which spooks me so we find another spot.

Already paid her. 2 and promised a tip if she was good.

Now she doesn't want to give a BJ she wants me to give her a good fs without taking pants down.

Very strange girl as I can see now by previous posts.

Also says she has 9 kids so she is very fertile.

Mprov2
01-23-09, 18:11
Nice day so I took a cruise. HSW. I think. By City Gas just hanging at the corner around 3:30 tall, average to thin build, puffy brownish jacket, brown hair pulled back with highlights maybe? Sound familioar to anyone? Didn't pick up but I took a left down the side street, got a look, turned around and got a look on the way back. Did a loop and she was then on the pay phone at the other side of the lot. Lot was full so I didn't pull in but now wish I had just to check it out.

Never picked up a SW'er before but I wanted to get comfortable looking. Its tough to look when you have cars pulling out in front of you left and right, and dodging pedestrians and busses!

Didn't see anything else on the street.

Mowog
01-24-09, 11:42
Took the cruise Thursday night and it was quiet ran into Angel BSW on Delaine gave her a ride off of Plainfield said she had 55's and it looked it but she was not uncovering anything without $ not my type but would like to have seen the 55's anyone know her is she worth what she was asking Donut patrol was out in full force

Friday night cruise was more fruitful more sw's out and about but the donut patrol were out again in full force augmented by there grey suited partners saw more unmarked cars than usual I got hinky a sting was in progress so I bailed and went home.

Mikeyreallikes
01-24-09, 12:59
MOWDOG,

What's a 55?

Lumbarman
01-24-09, 13:50
Made the pass Thurs late afternoon of the Elmwood/ Valley areas and as mentioned nothing out and about what is going on I guess the timing is off.

Ended up in Pawt area Angie was slow so made that a quick stop by as must put that Dog out to pasture a barker it is.

Her B/F wasnt home to dog sit, did the deed great oral skills that girl and was in a giving mood as usual CG.

I am still looking around the Pawn Shop across from McD's no where to be found must of been a mistake unless some one has other info or location to look.

Keep Safe

Gansett
01-24-09, 17:33
While I ROTFLMAO

Its tough to look when you have cars pulling out in front of you left and right, and dodging pedestrians and busses!

All part of the game. I really like when they pull out in front of you in the piece of chit car figuring if you're driving something decent they just hit the lottery. I really, really like the wannabe thugs and their soon to be ho's when they step off the curb without looking right in front of you. Thankfully I picked up a el cheapo airhorn from JC Whitney years ago, one blast and they damm near fill up their droopy drawers. I realize one day someone might try to pop a cap in my azz, it's still worth it though and I know they don't know I carry and can return the favor. :)

FWIW saw no one from 2 to 3:30 in the usual areas :(

Mprov2
01-24-09, 18:52
I don't know what I'm more paranoid of LE, thugs, or RIPTA busses! Its a situation you just have to laugh at.

Sorry for the no content report just had to reply. Be safe everyone.

While I ROTFLMAO

All part of the game. I really like when they pull out in front of you in the piece of chit car figuring if you're driving something decent they just hit the lottery. I really, really like the wannabe thugs and their soon to be ho's when they step off the curb without looking right in front of you. Thankfully I picked up a el cheapo airhorn from JC Whitney years ago, one blast and they damm near fill up their droopy drawers. I realize one day someone might try to pop a cap in my azz, it's still worth it though and I know they don't know I carry and can return the favor. :)

FWIW saw no one from 2 to 3:30 in the usual areas :(

RH Treller
01-26-09, 11:00
2pm, saw one wsw at the bus stop on the corner of Sackett and Elmwood. Mid 20's, a little chunky, shoulder length hair. Definitely working. I passed since I had just started out. This turned out to be one of those "I should have tried her" trips since I saw NOTHING after that on Elmwood or in Olneyville.

Later last night, around 1 am. Found "Amanda" on North Main near the Hess. She was freezing and needed a ride. I told her I would be glad to help her out and she asked if I could help her out with some $. I obliged since I am such a nice guy. Average mic check and would not repeat. I don't think she is in this area ever but was really walking from EP to CF when I found her. 30 y/o WSW, brown hair past her shoulders.

Gansett
01-26-09, 13:20
That's what I call it. See one right off the bat and I figure there's got to be more, maybe that 10 we all search for. 99 times out of 100 you'll never see another. By the time you realize that and return she's <poof> gone, never to return.

Thought I had replied to this earlier??

Rixy1
01-28-09, 09:18
2pm, saw one wsw at the bus stop on the corner of Sackett and Elmwood. Mid 20's, a little chunky, shoulder length hair. Definitely working. I passed since I had just started out. This turned out to be one of those "I should have tried her" trips since I saw NOTHING after that on Elmwood or in Olneyville.

Later last night, around 1 am. Found "Amanda" on North Main near the Hess. She was freezing and needed a ride. I told her I would be glad to help her out and she asked if I could help her out with some $. I obliged since I am such a nice guy. Average mic check and would not repeat. I don't think she is in this area ever but was really walking from EP to CF when I found her. 30 y/o WSW, brown hair past her shoulders.
I think that may be the one who occasionally worked O-ville, mainly Academy. Actually a nice gal if she sees you're not a creep---will do extra attention for the price. So, with a little incentive, she upgraded her average bj for me. I'd love to find her again. Any clue where she usually is these days? Thanks.

Oager
01-29-09, 12:20
I was bored last night so I decided to take a ride. The rain was coming down hard at about 7pm. So I was thinking I'm not gonna find anything. Boom right off the bat I find a hsw on elwood right in the lot of the hess station. She makes 1st concact. I'm at the window getting some smokes when she gives me the look. I say Hi nod my head a bit when she smiles and says exchuse me do you think you can give me a ride. I say sure where do you need to go. She says central falls I agree to this as I live up that way. In the truch she goes we are on our way when we start to chat about parting and cost. We agree on 40 for a BBBJ. I ask her if she has a problem going to my pad she agrees. We get there and she starts a strip show for me. A nice body a bit flabby but not hugh. Nice see cups big brown nipples. I get a lap dance and a strip show when she goes to her knees and starts the BJ. This girl can suck woohoo. I end up pulling her up and we end up having sex for like 3 hours well sex more like we did everything. It cost me 60 bucks for 3 hours of passion well worth it. I would do it again in a heart beat.

Says her name is mercades she is about 35 to 40 yrs old short dark brown hair. She says she only goes out toward the end of the month. She usually can be found right where I found her. A great time is too be had from her I highly recommend this one.

Oh ya to the guy in the silver nissan please don't ever try to muscle in on me when I'm makeing my pick up. Go find you own. I hate that I do the work and some one tries to get her from me.

Joey Stock
01-29-09, 23:17
Finally tonight there were many when I made the rounds, had been on a dry spell. At the corner of Cutler (maybe? ) and Atwells (street that goes to Newark, in between Valley and Academy, a fat WSW and thin Blonde WSW I believe. Went by twice, second time the thin one waved, went up to Academy to spin around, wasn't keen on the second one with her, like them alone, never know what is up these days, anyways instead of going down Newark (I missed it) I wound up spinning around on Maplehurst, a BSW, Silva the last name? Would do again, she was pretty cool, bbbjcimwSPIT, but I really don't care once they catch.

Anyways, nice to see possibly three out there, I've been unlucky lately the times I've been around.

No digits from her, and I'm curious on the blonde, anyone around about 6 pm and grab her from Atwells area, is she the real thing and what is the report?

Thanks

Mowog
01-30-09, 11:09
That twosome you described sounds like Trisha and her "sister" that has been the area that I have found them in te past just remember fat chicks need lovin to.

Joey Stock
01-30-09, 23:41
That twosome you described sounds like Trisha and her "sister" that has been the area that I have found them in te past just remember fat chicks need lovin to.So how is the "sister", as she's the blonde one and quote.

Info on her would be appreciated, what she offers, etc.

as she did look pretty good. Thanks.

You can have Trisha, I'll pass, it wasn't the largeness of her that spooked me, the face I just couldn't get past!

Mowog
01-31-09, 19:13
Trisha is the little young blonde she is according to her 5 months pregnant so she has a little belly 40 for BBBJCIM also offers covered fs but tends to rush and is very mechanical read no enthusiasm I see them usually together on Atwells beween Valley and Acadamy and on Acadamy beween Wisdom or Health and Atwells Trisha has verified digits she is short on the phone I posted them a few weeks ago works out of a house on Health?

Member #3969
02-03-09, 11:40
Last Sat. nite just after midnight I hadn't seen anything worthwhile when i decided to stop at one of those spanish roach coaches near the clubs on Broad. I was checking out the latina's while I ate when one of them walked over and asked if she could wait in my car as she was cold. She didn't even have a jacket on. She was a spinner which I always like, probably in her 20's, with small b's and a nice butt so I did let her in but locked to doors too. Some small talk about the weather, my food, the music and then the spiel that she wanted some more drinks but was broke. I wasn't going in the club so she wanted to know what else I was willing to pay for.

Got around to negotiating, she wanted .4 for head ( no FS available according to her) I countered lower and we settled on .3 but when I went to leave she said that it had to be right there as her friends would miss her. It wasn't a good spot but it was dark with few people around AND she claimed to be good. She wanted the cash up front but I just left it in the console and said when you're done it's yours. I even left open the possibility of a nice tip with a good job but she starts very quickly and actually does it way too hard for me to like it. Then she kept stopping and asking how much longer, and asked me to warn her and avoid CIM. I didn't agree or disagree but she assumed I wouldn't (her fault not mine)

I told her to slow down, be a bit more gentle and keep at it and it'd be over soon enough. She decides that she's done but I told her she's only getting the $ when it's FINISHED. She starts again, I try my roaming hands and she stops and says no to that too. I tell her to relax, that I won't do anything much and that it'd help me finish quicker. So that's how I finally got some satisfaction playing with her nice butt while she went at it. She quickly grabbed her earnings and jumped out while spitting the "evidence" on the hood of my ride.

Overall, a good looking younger spinner but not a good performance. Still I'll keep my eyes open when i'm in that area around that time. Also strolled today just before the snow started as I hoped there would be some action before the storm. The "usual" sw's were there om Elmwood, Bucklin and Cranston but I didn't see anyone worth playing with. Didn't see any LEO at all. Luck to all and play safe.

Gansett
02-03-09, 13:36
Just my 2¢. My overall luck with latina's, HSW hasn't been very good. I always seem to get the one that has 872 rules that she fails to mention up front. The no touch here, no touch there, the "you too big", you take too long, no cim, yada,yada,yada. I also hate being called Poppi (sp?)

With most of them their performance sux, no pun intended.

Member #3969
02-04-09, 11:02
I agree with being called Papi, that does drive me crazy. I also go along with the latina's having a LOT of rules. However I am a 100% ass man and they do tend to have nice asses! Most of the older ladies tend to outgrow these tendencies but then most of the older ones grow bigger too. I guess i'd be happy if I would finally find a 30ish blond spinner with DT skills and a nice butt! If i did find one I bet i'd have to take a number though. Luck to all.

Just my 2¢. My overall luck with latina's, HSW hasn't been very good. I always seem to get the one that has 872 rules that she fails to mention up front. The no touch here, no touch there, the "you too big", you take too long, no cim, yada,yada,yada. I also hate being called Poppi (sp?)

With most of them their performance sux, no pun intended.

OliverTwist
02-04-09, 11:27
Yeah I also hate that. It kills my hard-on . LOL

RH Treller
02-06-09, 11:12
She has been out in the usual area the past few days. I have saw her at 1 am Wednesday in the snowstorm, and then again Thursday late morning and then again around 10p. She looked like she was arguing with someone in a car on Thursday night and she was carrying a couple of shopping bags.

I have never stopped for her. She usually seems pretty out of it.

I have also seen an older blonde, long hair, on Valley and Atwells the past few days. I have never stopped for her either but she is out a lot at night. Anyone know her?

Gansett
02-06-09, 11:24
More than likely all of her worldly possesions were in those shopping bags. Probably thrown out of her last dealer's house.
In a way I feel bad for her, I do like her, she's never, ever tried to rip me off, although her performance at times can leave a lot to be desired. YMMV. She has however given me a wealth of info regarding the streets.
It's all the drugs.

Cfernely75
02-06-09, 22:24
I just came from Broad St area.

I met Chris, blondish 21ish.

Took 40 went to get cigarretes and disappear.

Bad loss.

Gansett
02-09-09, 10:25
I just came from Broad St area.

I met Chris, blondish 21ish.

Took 40 went to get cigarretes and disappear.

Bad loss.

Bet you won't do that again. I never, ever pass out cash until showtime. I smoke so if she says she needs cigarettes I offer her one of mine. A bottle of water? Give her 2 bucks. If you don't smoke give her 6 bucks. Better to be out 6 than 40 IMHO.

If she says she has to "run by her place" to pick something up 99% of the time it's her dealers house, and you really don't want to be seen outside waiting for her. Always have a place to go in mind, never go to hers.

Rip offs happen to all of us and are part of the game, just learn from it and move on.

Mowog
02-09-09, 11:38
Its has happened to most if not all involved in the hobby Once was told best lessons in life are expensive financially emotionally or physically fortunately yours was only a 40 dollar lesson I have far more expensive lessons more and it's at best embarrasing to admit I was taken but I walked away and know of some that haven't they have lost wives lives and families

Member #3969
02-09-09, 12:48
Strolled several times over the weekend. On Fri. nite it was late and chilly. Not too much around and the same early on Sat. morning. Don't get me wrong there was some there just nothing worth my time or money. Finally Sun. afternoon found Barbara on Barton st between Broadway and Westminster.

She's a wsw, probably in her late 30's or so. She's about 5'4" and app. 135-140lbs with average length brown hair. She claims that she never does it but that she REALLY needed the cash. She started out pretty high on her negotiations too. She asked for $ but when I said no way, that all I had was .3 on me she quickly settled for that. Service was just OK as she was VERY nervous but it still got the job done.

By the way when I was strolling I did notice a couple of other mongers that REALLY stood out as mongers. I'm talking that they were driving VERY slowly as to attract attention and making stupid turns and sudden brakings. LEO is NOT stupid and you need to vary your route and not make too many passes and drive like you belong there if you want to avoid any scrutiny.

I also carry either no money (and hit an atm where I know it's safe to play nearby) or very little cash as then I can not only deny what i'm doing I can also negotiate a lower price. This will also reduce any amount that you might be ripped off of too. So for you rookie's read the 22 rules and use your BIG head and play safe.

Luck to all!

Bgdog
02-09-09, 15:06
Tara was ok about 3-4 years ago. Met her the first time in the early am, still dark out. She changed the station to a rap chanel. Then she went to town, ass up head down and was sucking to the music. She was physically ok then and had the nicest ass in a pair of dress pants. Skills were gtg and she asked for money after completion.
Last encounter with her was over a year ago and it was less than stellar. She her around now and then but wont stop. The drugs have really made a mess of her. too bad.

Mammathoner
02-09-09, 19:21
Been kind of slow out there. Has there been any more Nancy sightings latley? I know Gansette saw her about a month ago and some one else did too around that time. I'd like to get her digits again or at least try to spot her out there. Anyone see her?

ProvCharlie
02-09-09, 22:43
Many times have spotted Nancy on Elmwood Ave near City Gas and Shell at Bridgham St around 300p and 400p.

Lexus
02-13-09, 14:57
Had Tara yesterday she was a little spaced out good cbj its to bad because pretty hot nice ass nice tits she seems pretty cool. But you can't make a ho into a house wife.

Member #3969
02-16-09, 17:53
Strolled both Fri. and Sat. nights about midnight. I saw plenty of girls out just about everywhere. I did see a previously unseen (at least by me so far) wsw with shoulder length blond hair and tight blue jeans on BOTH nights. She was about 5'6" or so and looked to go about 130lbs with a very nice butt. She did have that lean/hard look that most long time sw's have. On both nights I first saw her on westminster and later on I also saw her on manton, delaine, dexter and atwells so she definitely gets around.

What sucks about this is that when I tried to scoop her she just wasn't interested. I have no freaking clue why as I saw her get scooped numerous times. If anyone knows the lowdown on her please let me know as she's the type that I usually go for. On the Sat. stroll Manton was particularly busy ( 5 sw's) most of them I wasn't interested in and the one I would've liked got scooped right in front of me. The monger wasn't cool doing it but if you need the action that badly you can have it.

Anyways, I did end up finding Heather again for the first time since Oct. back then she had just gotten out and claimed to be clean with the intent to stay clean and stop walking as well. I guess everyone knows how that turned out. I was surprised that she remembered my name (or at least the name I told her) and most of our conversation from that encounter. However, in the last 4 months or so she lost a bit of weight and that firmness she had in her nice big boobs and decent butt has now gone away :(

Plus her hair is now halfway down her back. She's always clean, smells good and she's still cute enough and gives above average service. I did end up grabbing her digits this time and she claims that she always has minutes on her phone. Luck to all and play safe.

Docj00
02-18-09, 22:35
Nothing on Tiffany (big WSW with a scorpion tattoo on the neck) here since May but she was out this morning on Valley, early (8 AM, or there about). Made the scoop as an "impulse buy" on my way to work. A bit risky as LEO has been busy in the area lately but it was quiet at that hour so I took the chance.

Local quiet spot. 30 for BBBJTCIM. No complaints on my end.

Nfd46
02-19-09, 00:08
I met up with Heather last night. Called her and she met me on Broad St.Still looking good for a sw.She said she had some surgery had a lump removed from her left boob.Showed me the scar. That is probably why she looks a little thin.Her performance was just as good and will do almost anything.

BBJCIM for .25 she needed minutes for her phone. A few working Elmwood near the bus stop.

I think one was brittany who is not very good.Hard to tell with the sweatshirt and hood on.She wants to hurry and always doesnt give a decent performance.

Gansett
02-19-09, 10:59
This may be a new stroll area. I left RI Hosp around 7:30 Tuesday night after visiting a friend. 2 bsw by the burger place, 1 big and heavy and the other was ok, I've had worse I guess. But a hsw was down by Meeting St school and she was smokin' hot. Traffic was backed up at the light so I had plenty of time to observe. I haven't had much luck with hsw but I would have tried this one,,I wasn't alone however. :(

No le spotted.

Nfd46
02-19-09, 16:51
Sorry folks no more reports on Heather as I wont partake with her again.

She has someone on here who reports everything said about her.

If thats the way this forumn is why report on anyone.

I thought it was for honest reporting.

Gansett
02-20-09, 10:17
Sorry folks no more reports on Heather as I wont partake with her again.

She has someone on here who reports everything said about her.

If thats the way this forumn is why report on anyone.

I thought it was for honest reporting.

???? When you say you won't partake with her again, do you mean you won't see her again or you won't report if you do see her again?
A quick search of "heather" on the sw'er board returned 24 hits going back 2 years, some related to the ever pregnant Heather of O-Ville fame with the diamond stud in her nose.
I don't see any derogatory comments made by anyone concerning any Heather. Unless I'm missing something I don't see what the problem is. ???

Mowog
02-20-09, 15:10
Could it be that she reads this forum from time to time as some of the other providers do ie: Tara

I personally do not give out any real or specific info eg name age etc and try to switch cars frequently (I am lucky to have access to a large inventory) so it cannot be passed on and get into the wrong hands

Shiz Zam
02-21-09, 11:11
Could it be that she reads this forum from time to time as some of the other providers do ie: Tara

I personally do not give out any real or specific info eg name age etc and try to switch cars frequently (I am lucky to have access to a large inventory) so it cannot be passed on and get into the wrong handsI didn't think anyone was really ripping on her?

LynnMan
02-22-09, 16:41
Trisha is the little young blonde she is according to her 5 months pregnant so she has a little belly 40 for BBBJCIM also offers covered fs but tends to rush and is very mechanical read no enthusiasm I see them usually together on Atwells beween Valley and Acadamy and on Acadamy beween Wisdom or Health and Atwells Trisha has verified digits she is short on the phone I posted them a few weeks ago works out of a house on Health?

On Friday I was out cruising, I ran into Trisha and her sister (Melissa). As quoted above she is pregnant, but her BBBJCIM skills are a cool 9 out of 10 in my opinion. By the way I did get good FS from her, check my report on Dec 1st, and she still has great attitude.

She quoted 30 for BBBJ, and I did caution her I take long to achieve results, (about 10 minutes) she was cool with that. When I told her I wanted CIM and roaming, she upped the charge to 40, I said OK. This is about double of what I pay fro BBBJ in Providence, but recently quality of girls and their level of service has gone way down so I decided to take up Trisha on her offer.

The negative side of things is that she does very shallow BBBJ, and if it wasn't for the review she has had here, and her attitude I wouldn't have gone for her. She said she does not deep throat, but the upside is her firm 19yo melons, and her BJ although shallow is very soft. She worked a continuous 8 minutes non-stop and achieved results.

By the way she did confirm to me that her sister (the heavyset girl she walks with) also works the streets, but most often she is just her lookout, maybe I'll try her next time.

LM

Nfd46
02-23-09, 23:13

I personally do not give out any real or specific info eg name age etc and try to switch cars frequently (I am lucky to have access to a large inventory) so it cannot be passed on and get into the wrong handsNope I dont think she reads the forumn.

I know your the one who ran to her telling her about the post.

Guys beware I made a mistake sharing info and phone numbers with this guy but he doesnt keep things to himself.

Heather called me upset at the post cause he told her how much I paid and a few other personal things.

Unfotunately that ruins it for me with her but he can keep overpaying her $ for what others get for .2

That is what she was most upset at cause she has him suckered in.

Gansett
02-24-09, 11:19
Before you get into a he said/he said whizzing contest take it to pm's or drop it and move on. From reading both of your posts IMHO you both goofed up. Remember the purpose of the forum. We don't need Jackson to get involved and babysit squabbles.
You can pm me if you wish.

Nfd46
02-24-09, 18:14
Before you get into a he said/he said whizzing contest take it to pm's or drop it and move on. From reading both of your posts IMHO you both goofed up. Remember the purpose of the forum. We don't need Jackson to get involved and babysit squabbles.

You can pm me if you wish.Advice taken by me.

Thanks

Gansett
02-27-09, 09:04
Nancy of ample chest fame was behind az yesterday afternoon, I was out of time and did not partake.

ProvCharlie
03-05-09, 21:42
Saw two white WSW on Delaine around 500p one blonde and thin the other brunette and heavier. Could it be Trish and Melissa? Thought I knew "Trish" but this is another blondie. Play it safe! Charliepvd

Phat Bastard
03-06-09, 08:29
Nancy of ample chest fame was behind az yesterday afternoon, I was out of time and did not partake.

Thanks for the info, hopefully she'll be there this evening too;)

Gansett
03-06-09, 09:59
STAY AWAY!! AVOID!!!
wsw with a slim body, light brown hair, big blue eyes. Not a bad looker but the brain is fried. As soon as she got in I just knew this wasn't going to be good and I was right.
She was in jeans and a red long sleeve top carrying a down jacket yesterday.
I offered her ten to get out, ended up 15. It was worth it believe me. Then I found 35 when I checked my ride before going home. Dayum, I made 20!

Sexy Big Guy
03-06-09, 10:54
Has anybody had any kind of experience with the "coffee cafe" girls listing themselves on backpage?

I think that the one named Summer is a stripper at CL? Any info is appreciated!

Badlarry76
03-06-09, 11:51
Was hoping someone had some intel on a BSW I saw around north Elmwood last night around midnight. Young, slim, long braids. Looked TGTBT. Another hunter was creeping so I couldn't figure out for myself. Don't know if she got in for a ride with him. If anybody has some info or her digits and would care to share, please PM me.

Happy hunting!

BL

Vargr
03-06-09, 17:41
Has anybody had any kind of experience with the "coffee cafe" girls listing themselves on backpage? I think that the one named Summer is a stripper at CL?
If these are the same ones that list on C****List then there are posts here about them before; I had issues with their location but service was OK.

Sexy Big Guy
03-07-09, 09:54
If these are the same ones that list on C****List then there are posts here about them before; I had issues with their location but service was OK.Thanks for the info. Not sure if they've posted on C***list or not. Have only seen them as mentioned. Might be worth a try anyway.

K Man 2015
03-08-09, 11:38
Anyone know what happened to the BSW named Shea? I used to see her around the Broad Street and Elmwood Ave sections of Providence. She also used to be behind the AZ from time to time. Have not seen her around in a long time and was just wondering if she was still around.

Member #3969
03-08-09, 12:48
I strolled again this morning about 0830 (actually about 0930 with the time change). Nothing worth mentioning on Broad and Cranston was dead. Saw two different "ladies" on Elmwood between the AZ and City gas. Decided to pass at the time and checked out Westminster and Atwells (both dead too) and saw two BSW's on Manton but passed as well. Went back to Elmwood and scooped Angela.

I don't know what it is with time changes and SW's named Angela but last fall when the time went back I found an Angela in Pawt who did a fine job and while I've looked for her since have yet to find her again. Now today the time goes forward and yet another Angela. This one appears to be in her late 20's or early 30's and she's TINY. She says she's a size ZERO and looks it too. About 5'2" or so and just under 100bs with tiny boobs (30 A's) and a tiny ass as well. She has short brown hair pulled back. What she does have going for her is her WELL ABOVE AVERAGE oral skills. If she could DT she'd be one of the best I've ever found and as it is she's one of the best locally!

She took her time (went at it for over 20minutes without complaining) and did it just like I like it. Slow, wet, gentle and relatively deeply and if she could DT would be totally awesome! She also didn't mind my roaming hands She told me that she only walks in the am Between roughly 8am and 10am due to leo.

She says she is usually there on Sunday's, Wed's and Thur's and tends to stay on Elmwood around the City gas area. She's well worth the value and I'll be looking for her everytime I'm in the area around her "usual" schedule. Luck to all and play safe.

Nfd46
03-10-09, 15:56
Cruised Elmwood today after 12. Pretty quiet in the usual places. Found Mariah hanging on Broad with her handler. Cruised Cranston quiet there and also ventured out to Manton. Ended back on Elmwood saw a BSW near MacDonalds waving further up towards Hess found a cute HSW by the name of Spice. Started out she wanted a lot but she came down from. 5 and settled for. 2 for a cbj after I pulled over to drop her off. Not the best I have had but she is fat from the worst. She was one of those that was in a hurry. Safe hunting as Leo was cruising everywhera also.

Jjsupremey
03-10-09, 16:00
So, a few weeks ago I created a dynamic listing of all the AMP's in and around Providence, to help contributors find out information regarding all the AMPs, which ones to stay away from, which ones were the best, and all the costs associated with AMP's so as to keep people from getting scammed.

I said back then, I was going to eventually create a similar tool to the AMP report card for SW reports. So I did. It is in it's begining stages but could help serve as a usefull tool to find out information about a particular provider, who to stay away from, and what services they provide and what to look out for.

So take a shot, contribute your experience with a SW around Providence, or contribute a sighting, eventually I will make the map able to disply different color pinpoints for different things, I. E. Sightings vs. Experiences, and big red markers on SW who look to rob people. Feel free to contribute how I can make this tool work better for you and stay tuned for the "Escort Review" service coming, once I streamline this SW Map.

As always, this Forum is signifigantly better than this tool which I created so please keep posting here. These posts are vital.

http://www.supremeadultentertainment.com/usg/sw.php

Jjsupremey
03-12-09, 11:35
Great contributions so far, I updated the SW Map to include Time of Day, Day of Week and Name if someone gets it. This will help guys if a girl they liked moved, or find which day or time they work.

Keep it safe.

http://www.supremeadultentertainment.com/usg/sw.php

Gansett
03-12-09, 11:43
Thanks for the time and effort you've expended on this project. But as time goes by how are you going to handle new listings? Pretty soon it'd be possible that all of one street, Elm, Cranston, Valley, take your pick could be covered in flags.
You could also have girl A at mutiple locations. It's a great idea but unlike AMP's they don't have a fixed location. We've all seen one for a month or two then they disappear never to be seen from again.
Not whizzing on your corn flakes, just trying to figure how this will work.

Jjsupremey
03-12-09, 14:30
Thanks for the time and effort you've expended on this project. But as time goes by how are you going to handle new listings? Pretty soon it'd be possible that all of one street, Elm, Cranston, Valley, take your pick could be covered in flags.

You could also have girl A at mutiple locations. It's a great idea but unlike AMP's they don't have a fixed location. We've all seen one for a month or two then they disappear never to be seen from again.

Not whizzing on your corn flakes, just trying to figure how this will work.No, No, I agree, I thought perhaps it would be helpful for the newbies to see what streets and clustered areas they hang out on. If someone wanted to try a new area, they might consult the map for a cluster, you know. I think the idea is that they'll build up in one area, with the same provider. That'll make a guy who hits the Valley Area go try the Louisquisett Pike cause there is a chick who was rated a 10 charging. 8 for FS.

I'm open to suggestions though, as with the AMP DB, people who contribute make this what it is.

ProvCharlie
03-12-09, 19:52
I love the map guys.- I can deal with all the flags, understand that this is not CIA real time intelligence. My concern is that every now and then a monger finds someone in a new yet to be discovered location. Put in on the map and swoose.- it immediately becomes common knowledge. What will happen if Uncle Leo gets the map?

I do appreciate my fellow hobbyists' efforts in contributing.

Play it safe!

Charlie

Mowog
03-12-09, 20:34
A suggestion if it can be done is to have the flags self delete after 60 days. If it has not been updated ie: someone else saw or encountered the same SW in the same area. Many of these girls are transient and move around Cranston to Elmwood and Valley to Atwells are common moves this would help to purge the data base and keep it current that is no more than 60 days old Just a thought not sure it is at all possible But it is a great idea and resource thanks for the work you have contributed to date.

Mosfetx50
03-14-09, 12:35
Hey, brand new to the area. I was hoping someone can toss some advice out about the LEO in this city. Looking for information about what to watch for, times of day, etc.

Vargr
03-15-09, 07:32
What will happen if Uncle Leo gets the map? I think we can be pretty sure that he already has a map like this, with real push pins, stuck into a real cork board, on the wall of his office. Updated nightly by patrol reports (whether busts were made or not).

Member #3969
03-15-09, 11:06
Strolled again this morning hoping for a repeat of last Sun. morning but no such luck. Didn't see much at all and what I did see wasn't worth my time at all. Just goes to reinforce just how hit or miss the action can be. Oh well, save my dollars for another time I guess.

Luck to all.

ProvCharlie
03-22-09, 20:51
Was out on business today around 3:30 pm, saw two WSW on Elmwood, in vicinity of the AZ. A thirty-five to forty something blonde and a light brown (little red tinge) haired fortyish woman with dark rimmed glasses. The blonde was picked up right before my eyes. Info on these ladies, particularly their names and quality of their professionalism would be appreciated.

Play it safe!

Charlie

ProvCharlie
03-23-09, 19:03
530 pm -- Elmwood Ave: Nancy (as in Nancy with the humungous mammaries) was walking inbound. Also saw a mid twenties HSW in the vicinity of City Gas. Play it safe!

Charlie

Member #3969
03-26-09, 11:16
Got out of work early due to not enough work. Decided to stroll and tried Pawt first. Only saw one (1) hsw and she was old (as in 50+) and looked like broom hilda but she still got scooped. After that ran down to Prov and immediately saw something nice that I hadn't seen before.

She was a wsw and looked to be in her early to mid 20's and stood about 5'5" or so and i would guess about 135-140lbs with tight white pants (decent ass too) on and a surprisingly cute face and shoulder length auburn/reddish hair. She was on Elmwood between city gas and the AZ BUT by the time I made my flip she had been scooped. Any info on her i'd appreciate as I'm always on the prowl for some strange.

What irritated me was that she got scooped by a truck and it wasn't even a real truck. Just a little box truck and it was from Mass. to boot. Oh well, just my luck. Continued strolling and with Broad, Cranston and Atwells all being dead I finally scooped Jessica on Valley between Delaine and Atwells.

She's another wsw who looks to be in her mid to late 30's and she does about 5'4" or so and about 130lbs would be my guess. I liked her LONG light brown hair and she proclaimed that she gives the BEST head around and that i'd LOVE it. Went to a spot I know but she claims she didn't like it. I don't know why as it's worked for me numerous times.

At my second spot (after turning down her suggestion for her spot) she finally gets down to business. Now, She demanded .4 and I very seldom go that high but again she claims she was great at it and after my earlier frustration I caved in after she agreed to listen to my instructions and that my roaming hands were ok. She also has a weirf looking tramp stamp too.

Her efforts were just ok. Nothing good or bad about it at all. While she could DT me (most can't) it still wasn't that good and then she kept stopping and asking how much longer. Her listening to me had gone righ tout the window. Then she wanted to just change it to a HJ which I said NO too. Then she started again, stopped again and said no CIM.

Finally she asked me to switch to FS but since she didn't want to do it there and again wanted to go to her spot. I'm not doing that and I just said the hell with it and wrote it off as a BAD, BAD experience. We all get them from time to time as it goes with the territory. Got rid of her and when I started strolling again (as I still hadn't finished) I just didn't see anything good at all and then my usually reliable digits (Tammy, Heather and others) all fell through too.

The final straw was when I checked my hidy hole in my ride and my emergency supply of some small bills (totalling about .2) and condoms were gone. Now I'm an experienced monger but I still never saw, felt or heard her do it as her long hair and jacket blocked my view of her hands while she was going to town. My pockets were empty so if she went through them she was out of luck there. With all the distractions of her complaints I just didn't catch her like I usually would. I didn't lose too much but if you scoop her BEWARE!!!! Luck to all and play safe.

Gansett
03-26-09, 15:03
Everytime I've heard "I give the best........" I later find they don't. I keep the hidey hole in my dash empty and glove box locked. I flip up the console before they get in.

I did notice a couple of new faces on elmwood yesterday in the late am, but couldn't stop.

Member #3969
03-27-09, 10:13
I wasn't referring to my dash or console for my "hidey hole". In my ride there's a place under the seat that has a bracket with clips that makes a good spot to keep things nearby but out of view. She somehow managed to not only find it but to clean it out too without getting caught. She had also tried going through my pants pockets (later found a receipt under the seat that was in a pocket) but I keep them empty of valuables and I also keep my console and glove box locked as well. My wallet and cell phones are ALWAYS secured!

I guess I just ran into a better con/thief than I'm used to. Looking back I think this is also why she avoided my spots as they're pretty isolated and if I'd caught her she'd want others at least to be nearby? Like I said she didn't get much but I still HATE being ripped off. Oh well, as long as I learn from it and not do it again I guess.

Everytime I've heard "I give the best........" I later find they don't. I keep the hidey hole in my dash empty and glove box locked. I flip up the console before they get in.

I did notice a couple of new faces on elmwood yesterday in the late am, but couldn't stop.

RH Treller
03-27-09, 10:52
Thursday night about 10:30 I ran into Jessica on Delaine. From the description that Horny gave, this is the same girl. I thought her BJ was great! She also wanted $40 but settled for $30 (20 up front and 10 when done) and wanted to go to her spot, which I didn't fall for.

When done, she made a big production of looking for her money, which she couldn't find. She had the $30 I had given her and may have been using this as an excuse to get a view of what I keep in my shitbox car. I don't keep anything within their reach so she got nothing from me.

Chef Jeff100
03-27-09, 15:58
I have to tell ya, if it wasn't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all. Tuesday is my normal mongering day since I am off of work. Last few weeks I have found nothing worth scooping. A month ago I did find some new talent but I have been unable to hook up with her since then. Even my stand by's from years past are unavailable. At the risk of iritating others, Mariah really does nothing for me. Her caboose is just too much for me to relate to, sorry guys.

Lumbarman
03-29-09, 03:30
Mon morning at 9 am a w/f makes her way off the Ripta line near Wendy's, crosses over to D/D side where I am waiting in line drive tru for my order and with her bags in hand asks for a ride to allen's ave area to drop off belonging"s. Good average middleaged w/f at about 39 y/o in a set of nicely fit jeans, wht fur coat and hat. Appox 130 lbs. Well I give the lady a lift and starting to talk about her travel etc come to found out she is like homeless lately, hard too believe from the looks on this one 8+. Now I am running late for the work detail and mention to the lady I need to get a move on soo may I drop her some where close. Mention seaplane dinner for drop which is cool and then asks if she can pay for the short ride! Now I'm think in junior is due for a wake up call so I not that shy ask if some special attention be given to the little man below. Well the PP lot was the drama spot for the happy/happy unreal!

From what I found out she comes up from crossroads area and stays with a friend on oxford st she said to watch the kids! Good service and only wanted a little ride. So my friends sometimes you never know. And I am a junior hobbist here, oh yes she like the g spot attention she requested.

Member #3969
03-29-09, 07:46
RH,

Just gave MHO on her. Maybe if she had put as much effort into it as she did in ripping me off it would've been good. Even at that i've had worse ones from others. Locally Tammy is MUCH better at it as well as both Angela's, Heather and even Tara did better in the past. As for Jessica I was kinda surprised by her as she was wearing some expensive jewelry (including a wedding ring) and most sw's don't do that. On a side note, I was planning on strolling this morning but passed due to the weather.

I've never had good luck yet in the rain. luck to all.

Thursday night about 10:30 I ran into Jessica on Delaine. From the description that Horny gave, this is the same girl. I thought her BJ was great! She also wanted $40 but settled for $30 (20 up front and 10 when done) and wanted to go to her spot, which I didn't fall for.

When done, she made a big production of looking for her money, which she couldn't find. She had the $30 I had given her and may have been using this as an excuse to get a view of what I keep in my shitbox car. I don't keep anything within their reach so she got nothing from me.

Bath1234
03-29-09, 13:17
If you know these girls are "sub human," then what does that make you for choosing them?

Nobody's shit smells like roses.

Member #3969
04-02-09, 10:33
Strolled again this morning. I normally don't bother in bad weather and I should've just saved my time and gas. There was noone at all in the steady rain but as soon as it lightened to a fine mist they cam out of nowhere. Unfortunately none of them were what I wanted. I did end up hooking up with one of my regulars (Tammy) and had a VERY nice 1/2 and 1/2.

Luck to all

Nfd46
04-07-09, 09:29
I took a ride Saturday night Cranston St empty between 11pm and 1am.

Elmwood was slow at first found A Heather (blond) who just wanted coke.

And Susan who I have been with she also seems to be on something too regular. She hadnt eaten all day so took her for a burger than we went for dessert. She will do about anything you want. She is down on her luck due to her drug demon. She is brunette and very skinny. I have her # if anyone interested.

Member #3969
04-12-09, 07:42
Strolled just after work this morning. Started out in the Manton/Atwells area and it was dead. Cranston st had a couple of skanks and Elmwood had three (3) all out near city gas. One of them was Michelle (dark haired one) and I'm not interested in her at all anymore. The second was that taller redhead that I've been trying to scoop but I got beat again. I don't seem to have any luck with her yet.

The third was Renee and she's a WSW in her late 30's to early 40's but she's a PETITE (size 0 and about 90lbs) spinner with shoulder length blond hair. However that was all that was good about the experience. As soon as I scooped her she was telling me to get out of the area as LEO was heavy and that they know her and with her warrant we'd both get hassled. That's not what I need at all! Got away from the area and then she tried to get really bossy and once I stopped that she negotiated a BJ but her technique was horrible.

I knew I'd never nut that way so I "upgraded" to FS and once she got wet enough to make it feel good the "odor" started. Just like Brittney there I guess. Anyways while I did eventually get the deal done but I will NOT repeat with her ever. I'm still hoping to scoop that tall redhead. Luck to all and play safe!

ProvCharlie
04-13-09, 21:48
8:30 PM saw a couple WSW on Elmwood near AZ and CG. One tall redhead, a petit blonde (might be Michelle written about earlier). Move over to Valley, saw a very tall blonde on Valley near Delaine. Could not judge her age (whether young or old.- too much glare from auto headlamps). It must be spring! Not much by way of LEO tonight.

Play it safe out there.

Charlie

Member #3969
04-17-09, 11:30
Strolled last night before work about 9-930pm but didn't see anything worthwhile. Strolled again this morning about 7ish but not much again. Just the usuals so I went to get some breakfast to kill some time before continuing.

Finally about 9ish I found Keisha/Kiki behind the AZ. She's a cute young (she said she was 23 but she looked like late teens) lightskinned BSW. She's only about 5' tall and I would guess she goes about 120lbs or so. Not as skinny as I like but she does have a nice ass and SWEET natural 38 C's. She said that she just moved down here from Boston and that she's well known around there.

Anyways the service was just absolutely freaking fantastic!!!! This girl can give some AWESOME head :) I've received it from hundreds of ladies over the years and she just jumped up into the top 10 all time and maybe even the top five. GREAT technique and she enjoys her talent! Can DT no problem too ;) She took her sweet time and actually slowed down and started back up again to keep me from nutting too quick. She's so good that I kept her for an immediate DOUBLE and even the second nut was awesome as well.

She did give me some ways of hooking up with her again but she did say that she's pretty busy with her "regulars" already. If you get the chance definitely scoop her. She did say that she might take it to CL as she is also a licensed massagist. I also asked about pics and she said I could do so next time. I am looking forward to it. luck to all

Joey Stock
04-18-09, 07:51
8:30 PM saw a couple WSW on Elmwood near AZ and CG. One tall redhead, a petit blonde (might be Michelle written about earlier). Move over to Valley, saw a very tall blonde on Valley near Delaine. Could not judge her age (whether young or old.- too much glare from auto headlamps). It must be spring! Not much by way of LEO tonight.

Play it safe out there.

CharlieCharlie,

Last night I saw the same tall blonde (I believe) seems mid-40's, hair was pulled back, but every time I swung around she was still there, she didn't look 1/2 bad, but I get spooked when they are around without getting picked up.

Anyone pick her up recently and know the deal. I passed just because, safer then sorry as the saying goes. Swinging around the back street under the overpasses, 3 cars, lots of young, short haired guys in them, wasn't sure if sting or not, so I passed. She looks good enough, and if she was out the other night we would have heard something already, I would think.

Any information would be appreciated.

Elmwood had a few by City Gas, I just don't like that spot, sooo wide open for the pick ups.

One high up on Atwells, missed her, and it seemed another WSW I've never seen before on Valley towards River, never saw one that far, she was mid-20's, it was around 7 pm so still light out, she looked very good, I swung right back around and she was gone, never saw her again. No stores over there to walk into, so I imagine she was one.

Member #3969
04-19-09, 07:07
Strolled about 0600 after work and only saw three (3) SW's. One was the young BSW with the pigment issue on her face and that just throws me off. She was on Atwells at Academy. The second was brunette Michelle again (on Broad near Elmwood). She's starting to look almost "normal" again. She's really cleaned herself up some. As she's wearing nice new clothes and looks clean and fresh. Her new jeans do show off her nice ass BUT I'm always looking for someone new. The third would've been new (to me at least) but by the time I managed to turn around and come back around she had pulled a houdini. On an aside there's yet another article in the PROJO this morning dealing with the so called "brothels" and trafficking in the state. No real new information in the whole article though.

Mowog
04-19-09, 07:55
Took a cruise on Sunday am around 4:00 Valley, Cranston, Manton, Atwells all quiet found Renea on Elmwood walking toward AZ at about 5:00 am. I got the look and pulled into AZ she approached the car and hopped, in not much to look at and I don't have to look at her as she is doing the deed. She's 5'2" maybe 100# soaking wet with bandaid boobs and dirty blonde hair After the intro's she agreed to 2 for BBBJ and quoted 4 for FS we were off. Her technigue was good with minimal hand work and a mouth like a Kirby that woudn't quit Dropped her off in olneyville behind Citizens said she didn't have a phone but is usually in the olnyville area she was scooped by a jeep before she got a block away will go FS if I find her again why don't these girls have phones.

DrGolfer
04-19-09, 19:24
Anyone have any info on the black girl with the skin pigment?

She has a good body from the looks of it?

See her all over the city in the evening.

Member #3969
04-20-09, 09:51
I don't know her name as I never scooped her BUT I have seen her numerous times (like 20+) and every time I did she was in the Atwells area between Valley and Academy. Have seen her hang around that chicken place on the corner or the gas station. She does have a nice little body on her (probably due to all that walking including an uphill stretch) and her face does seem like it'd be nice except for the pigment issue. Good luck

Anyone have any info on the black girl with the skin pigment?

She has a good body from the looks of it?

See her all over the city in the evening.

Wackynak
04-21-09, 14:10
Feeling as horny as a 3-peckered owl last Friday I ventured out onto Elmwood near the AZ. Nothing. One Leo couple racing down a side street around 8:30. Slowed down near CGas when I saw a young white girl walking south from CG on Elmwood. She looked over but could have been u-age, so I didn't wave her off the bench into the game. Maybe I should have, but better safe than arrested. Later I saw her a little distance away chat up a couple of teenage brothers who reached into their pockets, maybe giving her a couple of coins. Probably a run-away. Drove up and down several times, nothing going on. Drove back to Mass blu, if you know what I mean.

PS. HaH, Thx for the guide, despite the lack of success as outlined above. Any sighting of K?

Hargow20
04-21-09, 16:15
Well there is nothing wrong with picking up a SW and asking her to prove is she is legal. Runaways are some of the best SW's :). So long as they are 18 of course.

Phat Bastard
04-22-09, 07:23
Slowed down near CGas when I saw a young white girl walking south from CG on Elmwood. She looked over but could have been u-age, so I didn't wave her off the bench into the game. Maybe I should have, but better safe than arrested.

Smart move. If they look young, stay the hell away from them.

Member #3969
04-22-09, 09:18
If you take the time or make the effort to actually go back and READ the forum the previous postings here will answer your questions! If you did that you would know that the AZ is an abbreviation for the Auto Zone on Elmwood ave. Also if you actually looked back you would see other landmarks mentioned as well as the same streets names mentioned NUMEROUS times such as Elmwood, Broad, Cranston, Dexter, Atwells, Delaine, Manton and etc. So get off you butt and do your research like we all had to do until we became more experienced at it.

Actually I think there might be enough "interest" for someone to actually start a MONGER school. Charge enough money to make it worth your while and get a van or something and actually take the rookies by the hand and show them the streets and SW's. What do you think?

New To The City. Where Would Be A Good Spot To Start Looking. I Have Never Picked Up A Sw, But Very Curious To. Any Suggestions? I See Alot Of Talk About The Az? What Is Az?

======================================

Hi,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from capitalizing the first letter of EVERY word in your reports!

It's difficult to read, it's time consuming to fix, and it takes you more work to write like that.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

Oager
04-23-09, 13:42
Yesterday I was at city gas, I was really getting gas as they are cheap. I'm pumping gas when a WSW yells at me haven't you ever seen a hooker before. That is too funny so I say back to her not one as ugly as you. This did not go over well with her. As I had a bit of a scene on my hands. Anyway the locle le came and I told them that this woman is crazy. She was taken away. She had redish brown hair about 30 years old. Uuuugly as sin I would never pick her up not even for a dollar.

So that was my experience yesterday.

LynnMan
04-24-09, 11:47
Strolled last night before work about 9-930pm but didn't see anything worthwhile. Strolled again this morning about 7ish but not much again. Just the usuals so I went to get some breakfast to kill some time before continuing.

Finally about 9ish I found Keisha/Kiki behind the AZ. She's a cute young (she said she was 23 but she looked like late teens) lightskinned BSW. She's only about 5' tall and I would guess she goes about 120lbs or so. Not as skinny as I like but she does have a nice ass and SWEET natural 38 C's. She said that she just moved down here from Boston and that she's well known around there.

Anyways the service was just absolutely freaking fantastic!!!! This girl can give some AWESOME head :) I've received it from hundreds of ladies over the years and she just jumped up into the top 10 all time and maybe even the top five. GREAT technique and she enjoys her talent! Can DT no problem too ;) She took her sweet time and actually slowed down and started back up again to keep me from nutting too quick. She's so good that I kept her for an immediate DOUBLE and even the second nut was awesome as well.

She did give me some ways of hooking up with her again but she did say that she's pretty busy with her "regulars" already. If you get the chance definitely scoop her. She did say that she might take it to CL as she is also a licensed massagist. I also asked about pics and she said I could do so next time. I am looking forward to it. luck to all

I hooked up with her Thursday afternoon, everything was as described above, the reason she has some belly was because she was recently pregnant, then the BF pushed her down some stairs, and she miscarried at six months.

By the way as I dropped her off, she introduced me to her girlfriend Tasha, another BSW I would rate about 7-8 on looks, and they kissed right there on the sidewalk, Kiki also said that they can do a two-some and I was glad to meet her.

Definitely will be on the look-out for the two behind the AZ, happy hunting.
By the way, service was BBBJTC at thirty bucks, worth every cent.

LynnMan

Member #3969
04-24-09, 13:06
Glad to see that another senior has sampled the goods so to speak. I have already did the 3-some deal with them last night and it was just FINE but i wasn't going to mention it here as it would just invite a bunch of pm's for me to answer. Now maybe they'll be pm'ing you instead so THANKS! Anyways KIKI is rapidly becoming a favorite of mine in addition to tammy.

Luck to all

I hooked up with her Thursday afternoon, everything was as described above, the reason she has some belly was because she was recently pregnant, then the BF pushed her down some stairs, and she miscarried at six months.

By the way as I dropped her off, she introduced me to her girlfriend Tasha, another BSW I would rate about 7-8 on looks, and they kissed right there on the sidewalk, Kiki also said that they can do a two-some and I was glad to meet her.

Definitely will be on the look-out for the two behind the AZ, happy hunting.
By the way, service was BBBJTC at thirty bucks, worth every cent.

LynnMan

Member #3969
04-24-09, 13:20
Well I FINALLY ran down that "red head" that I've been chasing. It's just too bad that I did. I had to jump thru hoops to scoop her as she claimed I looked like LEO. She also reeked of vodka and if it wasn't for her somewhat cute face, rocking 36 C's and decent ass I would've dropped her ass back off. But being a dumb horny idiot I didn't

Once I got to see her really up close I recognized her from last summer but she was a blond then and a pain in the ass too. I can't recollect her name from then but it'll come to me. Anyways, she tried to quote me. 5 for a BJ and $ for 1/2 and 1/2 (another drawback of strolling in a decent ride). I just laughed and asked where she wanted to be let back out at. She quickly dropped her prices and even agreed to pics and video. Everything was alright until we reached my spot and she balked then. Finally went to a backup spot and when she bitched about that I just told her to get out that I was done with her.

She apologized and promised to be good but as she as I unbuckled she tried to ROUGHLY jerk me to attention. I stopped her for two reasons. One it freaking hurt and two I had paid for her to blow me not rip it off. She did a BJ just long enough to get me semi ready and said "let's go" I'm in a hurry now". I guess she was desperate for either another bottle or something stronger.

Started FS and she was REALLY tight (about the only good thing) and sure enough she starts trying to tell me to stop that I ran out of time. Well I was done being nice and since we we're doggy and she couldn't move forward anymore I just took what I had paid for. She actually seemed to like it that I was forcefull with her. After all of this she demanded that I delete her nude pics and video or she would smash my camera! So I WILL NOT repeat!

P.S. I'll try later on this weekend to put up a pic or two from the stroll. Luck to all and play safe.

Massman756
04-25-09, 17:12
So whats the hot spots in RI for a newbie.

MuffyTheDiver
04-27-09, 07:16
So whats the hot spots in RI for a newbie.

Try reading the forum!

DaddysLookin
04-27-09, 08:27
Well I was done being nice and since we we're doggy and she couldn't move forward anymore I just took what I had paid for.why that chick was on the streets to begin with, but, it probably related to the described behavior. I have kind of given up strolling due to last of descent possibilities out there. AMP's are easier and in my opinion, for the relative security they provide, a better deal.

I am a single guy and women have dumped me over the years because I was "not rough enough with them. " That's OK with me, I try always to be a descent guy when dealing with women. I realize that sometimes it does cost me cash to have this opinion as well. In the end, I just don't get into coercion, especially to achieve a nut.

Vargr
04-27-09, 21:32
which specific individual on the streets corresponds to the online persona 'Oager', then they sure do now.

Yesterday I was at [... scene involving interacting with LE ...]

Member #3969
04-28-09, 11:26
well, not that anyone's opinion on here actually matters but i do want to say that i am a nice guy and i've been ripped off enough over the years because of that. secondly i did not coerce her into anything and if she had put even just a little bit of effort into it it wouldn't have even come up at all.

i not only paid her what she had asked for but extra for the pics/video that i didn't even get to keep. lastly she wasn't hurt in any way at all and as for why she's on the streets at all that's her business and noone else's. finally there are several nice sw's that i know of and i will continue to see them whenever it works out. tammy is a very nice person who always gives you 100% and she's very good at what she does and kiki is rapidly climbing that list as well. even so i am always looking for some new action.

as for strolling i stroll constantly. if i'm out of the house i am looking and it's not just in prov and pawt. (i don't do fat sw's and i don't do **** either) but i have scored all over the state and that's why i have consistently found some of these sw's and been able to pass the info on to everyone to possibly help them out as well.

comparing amp's, cl, escorts and sw's is like anything else (cars, beers, sporting teams etc) you might prefer one and someone else might not. value wise the street is the best and your money can go much further and when you do find a gem on the street it's better than if you found her otherwise.

sorry for the long diatribe! luck to all. hah.

why that chick was on the streets to begin with, but, it probably related to the described behavior. i have kind of given up strolling due to last of descent possibilities out there. amp's are easier and in my opinion, for the relative security they provide, a better deal.

i am a single guy and women have dumped me over the years because i was "not rough enough with them. " that's ok with me, i try always to be a descent guy when dealing with women. i realize that sometimes it does cost me cash to have this opinion as well. in the end, i just don't get into coercion, especially to achieve a nut.

Gansett
04-29-09, 17:50
It was almost wall to wall out there for a while this afternoon. Found Nancy of large chest fame on dexter, shorts and a white "monger" :) beater shirt. 2 other wsw'er on elmwood, older bsw on bucklin, several bsw/hsw on cranston, one hsw sitting on the steps to her house on potters.

Stopped at the light by the old S&S and a cute BCR (black car rider) gave me the look, licked her lips and asked if I wanted company.

Gansett
04-30-09, 10:08
as for strolling i stroll constantly. if i'm out of the house i am looking and it's not just in prov and pawt. (i don't do fat sw's and i don't do **** either) but i have scored all over the state and that's why i have consistently found some of these sw's and been able to pass the info on to everyone to possibly help them out as well.

what hah says is correct, i was on the road in ri for almost 20 years, i've found willing companions in just about every city and town. however everytime it was a chance meeting, you don't find them everyday. but some of the best ever. i kept up meeting with a few for up to a couple of years until they found 'true love'. i've also had some decent results from small neighborhood bars. you won't find miss usa there, more than likely a mid 40's who is trying to look like she's mid 30's, divorced and crys why do her kids hate her while you're pounding her doggy. but she'll ask you to come back. :)

Member #3969
05-04-09, 04:32
Have been strolling like always. Have seen the usual "ladies" but have seen Renee and the brunette Michelle a LOT as well as Colleen. I have spotted two "new" SW's lately. One was an older blond who seems to hang out by the DD waaay down by the zoo. I saw her on three seperate days but there always seemed to be LEO nearby. One day they had some motorcycle cops right across the street running a speed trap and some monger still scooped her right in front of them. That's way to ballsy for me.

The second new one is a hsw and she was down at the bus stop that Mariah always hangs at. Her stupid handler kept screwing up my attempts to scoop (or at least snap a pic of the hottie) and I guess I'll have to keep trying on that one.

I did try to put up a couple of pics since I haven't done any in a while. It didn't work. No matter how much I cut/cropped them they're too big. I guess my new camera has too many megapixels?

Member #3969
05-05-09, 10:15
I used to do very well at the old SHA NA NA'S on airport rd but it's gone now. Now I occasionally find a MILF that isn't getting enough at home and lately the RED ROCK has been very good to me with some rich neglected East Greenwich ladies "slumming" there.

Luck to all.

I've also had some decent results from small neighborhood bars. You won't find Miss USA there, more than likely a mid 40's who is trying to look like she's mid 30's, divorced and crys why do her kids hate her while you're pounding her doggy. But she'll ask you to come back. :)

AlbanyJoe
05-08-09, 08:32
In town for business, and I managed to get out for a cruise 12:00-1:30 this morning. Not much out there, aside from a couple of "sea hag" WSWs in the Elmwood area. Surprising, since the rain had stopped and it was relatively warm out. I had not been to Providence in over a year, so maybe I headed out too late? In the last few years that time of night has been jumping.

Valley-Atwells-Manton was similarly quiet. LE presence was a bit higher over there. On my last loop, I turned onto Atwells from Manton and encountered a cracked-out BSW wearing a T-shirt with skulls all over the front. I'm not superstitious, but that's got to be a sign!

Called it a night after that...

Nfd46
05-08-09, 18:24
Strolled Elmwood Moday afternoon and Friday afternoon between 1 and 3.

On Monday not much going on Elmwood so ventured over to Cranston and found a cute hsw named Cathy. She took me to her place that she shares with her friend who also works. She doesn't do car dates during the day Next time going to have both of them.

Started with a BBBJ and had her get on and ride CG. After finishing she even cleaned me with a warm face cloth.

Very nice time and will definitely repeat she has no phone so no digits available. Friday afternoon was in the 70s and quite a bit of action on Elmwood between 1 and 3. A few BSW and a few WSW only one I recognized was Mariah. Who tried flagging me down out in the street.

I passed on her and found a cute older blond with just a long see through t-shirt covering her bra and thong. Her name is Heather and does anything you want. Being daylight opted for a BJ which she only does covered kind of ruining things but she let me roam while she did her thing making it a pleasureable time. Mo digits from her but she is out a lot.

LynnMan
05-14-09, 10:26
I was out and about yesterday, passed by Kiki's hang out but so no one. I saw this slim WSW wearing black rimmed glasses, behind the AZ, she told me her name is Kim, and said she has been with me before, but I do not remember her. A weird thing is that I searched this thread fro her name, and voila! I encountered her, my report on 04/17/08 and she said the same thing then, but she was on her cell phone, so I took off.

Later I cruised Manton area, and encountered Tiffany (WSW big boobs, with a scorpion tattoo on her neck) and got a great BBBJTC for 30 donation.

LM

Handiman69
05-19-09, 21:58
I went up Elmwood and down Cranston twice and saw nothing but a few scary looking older folks. I also saw a fair amount of Leo parked and watching. I ran out of time and luck. Maybe tomorrow. Be careful out there.

Member #3969
05-20-09, 12:11
Haven't been playing much as I had to get my A/C fixed with summer coming up. Can't be having a hot ride can I. Late last nite (about 0115hrs) I did find a new young (mid to late 20's) wsw on Dexter. She used the name Chelsie or Kelsie couldn't quite hear her when she said it. Anyways, she is about 5'3" or so and just over 100lbs and has shoulder length dirty blond hair. She was wearing extremely tight jeans which is what first caught my attention. She has a smaller set of VERY perky tits (34 B's) and FS was not on the menu. She did give an above average BJ though. Didn't get any digits or pics eventhough I tried.

Today I saw Tara several times on Elmwood down near City Gas. I hadn't seen her in quite a while. She didn't look as good as she used to. With the long weekend coming up i'll more than likely be able to upload the pics I have (at least some). Thanks for the pm's offering help. Luck to all and play safe.

Gansett
05-21-09, 09:39
Nancy was out yesterday afternoon. Love those 40dd's. Soft and no stretch marks. Here's the kicker, she gave me her digits and said she's mostly "working off the phone". Her place isn't used unless the price is right as she doesn't want to bring attention with guys coming and going day and night.

When I did my vehicle clean up I think I threw the digits away,,,,AAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH

There was a tall dark haired one by the old dive shop but she had the look there was too much clorine in the gene pool.

Interesting about sighting Tara

Phat Bastard
05-21-09, 21:49
Nancy was out yesterday afternoon. Love those 40dd's. Soft and no stretch marks. Here's the kicker, she gave me her digits and said she's mostly "working off the phone". Her place isn't used unless the price is right as she doesn't want to bring attention with guys coming and going day and night.

When I did my vehicle clean up I think I threw the digits away,,,,AAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH

Noooooooo!!!!!!!!

Member #3969
05-22-09, 12:10
If anyone is interested I did just see her again today. It was roughly the same time (between 1030 and 1100ish) and same place (Elmwood by city gas)

Interesting about sighting Tara

Westsideguy89
05-22-09, 22:18
I was visting the Prov area. I was down around Lower Washington St and this girl was walking and we exchanged looks. I really wasnt sure, so for the heck of it, I went around the block and she crossed as I came back up again. She got it!

Girl said she was not a street walker. Some guy left her after picking her up in Prov from another town close by.

Well, I'll tell ya, totally his mistake! She was the best pick up I have ever had! She was total GFE. We spent an hour and a half together FS and we did it every way possible including CG!

This girl just knew how to get wild. She was plain, but looked good. Very cute package, nice 36's. Not fat, not skinny. Brunette. Very cute ass in her jeans and out.

This is the best part. Cost me a Grant for a room and she needed a Jackson to get home. Thats it!

This was totally beyond awesome. Couldn't ask for better.

No digits as no phone. Gave her mine, but doubt she will call. But one can hope!

Thank you Prov!

Luther Blisset
05-26-09, 07:02
Greetings mongers.

Used to post occasionally here under another name, I don't do a lot of strolling myself these days.

I wanted to pass on a warning though. Dexter St., at night lately has been full of LE. Pretty much every night, and they look to be targeting your hobby.

Funny though, 'cause I see quite a few attractive BSWs, HSWs during the day (think 9-11 a.m.) with no donut delivery cars around.

Best of luck

LynnMan
05-27-09, 12:15
Went cruising early today, and despite the rain, there were a few SWS out there. Encountered Jessica, WSW, brown hair, upper 20's at the junction of Atwells and Manton. She offered FS for 40, I countered with 30, she was cool, and she has a place nearby she shares with another SW.

Her place was clean, organized just a creaky bed, the odd thing was that she took her jeans and underwear off, then pulled her OK sized boobs from the top of her sweater, but refused to take the sweater off. She offered decent BBBJ for about 5 minutes on her knees, then it was on to FS. Overall FS performance was OK, a bit dry down there.

All in all her attitude was good, great location, passable service. As I left I met her roommate, at the door, she is a small frame WSW, looked very much like Mercedes of Elmwood st, but I did not get her details. The place is somewhere on Parnell st.

Keep it safe guys,

LM

Mowog
05-28-09, 21:53
Ran into her on atwells just N of Valley 20 for bbbjcim with 40 for FS 5' 6'' or so about 130 nice shape smaller tits but they were enough to hold on to it was a smorgasboard out there this evening 3 on Valley wiith at least 3 on atwells elmwood and Cranston also had some foot traffic have digits and will share them

Member #3969
05-29-09, 11:37
Strolled this a.m. on the way home and Elmwood was just PACKED. I saw five (5) different ones down by city gas including Angela, Tara and three (3) as yet unknown to me wsw's. There was also a couple of bsw's around and Colleen was way down between the wahlgreens and the zoo trying to stay dry. I did think about scooping Angela again as she does give decent service but she was scooped by the time I turned around.

Two(2) of the three (3) unknown will stay that way as they're FUGLY and I do mean Fugly. The other times I had seen Tara she was wearing her sunglasses and when she had them off today I could see why she wears them 99% of the time. She is just looking worse and worse every time I see her.

My next thought was to get Kiki but after the last time I saw her she kinda weirded me out. She told me that if she found out I was quote "cheating on her with some other ***** she'd cut me" unquote and whether she was serious or kidding or not I'll just move on. I finally just settled for the old reliable Tammy and as always the service was well above average and a great time was had by all.

In the earlier post about Jessica if it's the same I ran into watch out as she'll try to rip you off is she can. Luck to all and play safe.

DaddysLookin
05-30-09, 07:43
~Strolled this a.m. on the way home and Elmwood was just PACKED. ~

~ it was a smorgasboard out there this evening ~

It seems that the fun and games experienced by many of the ladies on CL is over. Reviewing the site itself has become a joke under the new rules and regs, not to mention $10 a post. The ladies simply don't have it. So, they are back to the old reliable and quick method: take a walk.

I will leave you with a take off of an old sailing proverb: First of the month in sight, truly a monger's delight.

Wet Sub
05-31-09, 23:34
Daddyslookin,

I am mystified by your report, because I was there until about 12-2am and didn't see anything, am I blind? I'm from Boston, and got stood up by a backpage girl, so I mongered on Elmwood between Broad St and 95, because that's where you locals talk about (also checked Manton/Atwells/Valley around 2). Is 2am too early? I'm gonna be seriously bummed if it got "packed" after I left, that was a long friggin drive.

~Strolled this a.m. on the way home and Elmwood was just PACKED. ~

~ it was a smorgasboard out there this evening ~

Gansett
06-01-09, 11:21
There is no rhyme or reason to when they're around. Just have to put in some time and take your chances.

Mowog
06-01-09, 17:21
I have to agree there seems to be no rhyme or reason to the hours they are out there I have found them as early as 6 am and as late as 5 am the bad time if there is one is a weekday when school lets out or they must just get lost in the hoardes of kids and school busses I have found the later in the month the easier it is to get a girl to negotiate and then the first couple of days of the month are dry I have found talent on side streets as well as the main cruises Elmwood, Bucklin Cranston, Dexter, Valley, Delaine, Manton Atwells, Acadamy, it takes time and patience I see several girls that are obviously working but pass looking for something better, sometimes I find it most times I don't.

Tim S
06-01-09, 17:31
So the other night as I was leaving the Foxy Lady I was walking to my car and this girl in an SUV calls me over and asks me the time. I tell her and she asks me if she can ask me something else, I say sure. "Do you want a blowjob? I'm not a cop" and she lifts up her shirt. Well I spent most of the night thinking with the little head so I jumped in the passengers seat. I know I broke rule #1, being in control of the situation. She drives a bit down the road and pulls off to a semi secluded spot but I wasn't feeling it completely. She says lets hop in the back, so I did. She says "okay its 120 and you can blow your load in my mouth" I said you've got to be kidding me, I can get the same for 40. She said okay how about 80 and I said 40 and she said okay how about 60 and I said 40 and she said how about 50 and I said 40 so she finally agreed. I pulled down my pants and she started the deed and I could feel her hand wandering down towards where my pants were and it dawned on me that my wallet was still in my pants. (If i were in my own car I have my own secret hiding spot lol) so I grabbed her hand and said what are you doing, she said Im just trying to get comfortable, I dont listen and look for my wallet and sure enough its not in the pocket its on the floor. I grab it, pull up my pants, tell her to fuck off, and leave the car and walk up the street. Close call. Ruined my mood so I headed over to CH to make me feel better haha. I knew I should have never put myself in that situation. Lesson learned.

Wet Sub
06-01-09, 22:24
Okay thanks for the side street clues, I envy you RI guys, there is never a good time or place in Boston.

I have found talent on side streets as well as the main cruises Elmwood, Bucklin Cranston, Dexter, Valley, Delaine, Manton Atwells, Acadamy, it takes time and patience I see several girls that are obviously working but pass looking for something better, sometimes I find it most times I don't.

Handiman69
06-05-09, 12:58
I did a quick stroll from I-95 and Atwells to Manton until I got to Johnston and back. Saw nothing.

Viejo
06-06-09, 21:35
I did a quick stroll....
Please don't take this post as evidence that I'm a pedantic anal orifice! Like Jackson and many of you here, there are certain things that grate on me when I read them. In this case, it's using the word "stroll" which means to walk slowly in a leisurely fashion - in this case to walk in a way that a monger who is cruising will know he's watching an SW. We mongers "cruise" and the SW's stroll in areas that are territorially theirs, which are called "strolls." The only guy I know who can correctly use stroll in describing his exploits is Meatman, as he burns shoe leather in his search for ecstasy, a method that takes being in reasonably good shape and requires that you have big balls. It takes both when you want to get right down into the environment of "the stroll" by walking it.

That's it - like I said, please don't take this post the wrong way - instead visualize the humor in the notion of a bunch of us walking around the South End of Boston, or even funnier, the Bronx in New York.

Handiman69
06-07-09, 02:56
Fair enough, thanks for the grammar lesson. I 'll be sure to correct that on my next "cruise report" take care.

Please don't take this post as evidence that I'm a pedantic anal orifice! Like Jackson and many of you here, there are certain things that grate on me when I read them. In this case, it's using the word "stroll" which means to walk slowly in a leisurely fashion - in this case to walk in a way that a monger who is cruising will know he's watching an SW. We mongers "cruise" and the SW's stroll in areas that are territorially theirs, which are called "strolls." The only guy I know who can correctly use stroll in describing his exploits is Meatman, as he burns shoe leather in his search for ecstasy, a method that takes being in reasonably good shape and requires that you have big balls. It takes both when you want to get right down into the environment of "the stroll" by walking it.

That's it - like I said, please don't take this post the wrong way - instead visualize the humor in the notion of a bunch of us walking around the South End of Boston, or even funnier, the Bronx in New York.

Member #3969
06-07-09, 12:20
Between 830ish and 9 or so I was on the prowl like always. Spotted numerous "ladies" but nothing really spectacular enough or new enough to want to try. I did scoop Lyndsey (on Elmwood near City Gas) as I was particularly horny and she was showing some huge tits. She's a BIG girl and it looks like she used to be even bigger. However, she is very nice and actually somewhat talented in her services and a fair price. She was very agreeable for pics so I obliged as well. I'll post them and some others if they work out.

Member #3969
06-07-09, 12:38
Pics of Lyndsey. I actually had quite a few more but i'm too impatient for all of this resizing. Like I said above she's not quite what I usua;lly go for but she was nice and was good at it too.

Member #3969
06-07-09, 13:31
Some more pics of Michelle, Colleen, Kiki and Another who shall remain anonymous as I said I wouldn't post it. If you do recognize her PLEASE keep it to yourself.

Thanks

CookyJar
06-08-09, 08:10
Some more pics of Michelle, Colleen, Kiki and Another who shall remain anonymous as I said I wouldn't post it. If you do recognize her PLEASE keep it to yourself.

Thanks

Kiki gets my vote. Nice ass, nice pictures. I'd do her.

CookyJar

Member #3969
06-08-09, 09:08
Cooky,

Thanks for the thumbs up. Of course the pics aren't as nice or prolific as yours. BTW, when I was driving OTR I did run into a few of your "ladies" as well. The Camden / Philly area is always full of nice action. As for Kiki she's a nice young girl with a lot of "assets" and a VERY talented tongue. I do have some more pics but was too lazy to post all of them.

Keep up the good work!

Kiki gets my vote. Nice ass, nice pictures. I'd do her.

CookyJar

MeatMan
06-08-09, 14:39
The only guy I know who can correctly use stroll in describing his exploits is Meatman, as he burns shoe leather in his search for ecstasy, a method that takes being in reasonably good shape and requires that you have big balls.

Thanks for da Shout V!. I do need another pair of Champion Sneakers though!.:D

Viejo
06-08-09, 20:27
Thanks for da Shout V!. I do need another pair of Champion Sneakers though!.:D
So that means that you are burning rubber, just like those of us who hunt from the safety of our mongermobiles, equipped with heaters for the winter and A/C for the summer, and lockable doors! 40 years ago, I did it your way - not in the south end, but in the Combat Zone, when there were more SW's in a three block radius than there are walking the whole city these days. It was just a matter of efficiency, and of course we had the 663 Lounge, Goodtime Charlie's, The Hillbilly Ranch, and a few other bars where there were more than enough targets of opportunity to spend time there.

Another way to look at it is that you are probably one of a very few "green mongers", doing your part to reduce carbon emissions, by seeking bodily emission opportunities on foot!

LynnMan
06-08-09, 23:56
Thanks HAH for the pictures, I did identify all the girls and that was a fantastic job you did. From personal experience , I used to post photos, but twice they came to back me in the ass, when two SWS were told about them, and refused to go on dates with me, but that's another story alltogether.

On Sunday I went for a late afternoon cruise, I did see the WSW pictured below with bib tits (Lyndsey) she was being hassled by female LEO, in cuffs opposite the library on Elmwood. I did ran into Nancy, and she was a great acquitance , very generous chest, started BBBJ but after ten minutes without success, switched to FS, and that did the trick. Great attitude, looking forward to another encounter.

Keep it safe guys,
LM

Mowog
06-09-09, 03:20
Took the cruise last night 11:00 pm till around 2:00 am, I find this time good as the donut patrol is usually tied up with drunk drivers, vehicle traffic was all but none existent however the pedestrian traffic was all over 2 BSW's on Atwells 2 WSW's on Manton around Pope another monger (actually 3) beat me to the younger one but I did scoop the second who has a place on Manton 30 for FS it was her that told me there were 3 guys in the car and she would not get in also said I could have had both of them for 60. I am always a day late and a dollar short. Service was above average to very good and unrushed in a clean and safe place. On the way out of town I cruised Cranston it was dead as they were all on Elmwood no less than 7 in different spots from the AZ to the Library all working alone. Donut patrols were around but saw few usually in groups of 2. 3 not as many as usual during that time frame maybe they were trading double chocolates for iced with sprinkles.

Member #3969
06-09-09, 09:33
Lm,

You're welcome. I sure didn't mind taking them and the others I have. For myself posting them is the hardest part and after that it's dealing with the numerous pm's that they bring to you. You can pat yourself on the back that you were able to recognize all of them. I also concur with the fact that they can come back and bite you in the keister. Some guys just can't keep their trap shut which is why one is under anonymous and the rest won't be posted at all. Sorry to read about Lyndsey being busted as she's a nice enough girl.

Thanks HAH for the pictures, I did identify all the girls and that was a fantastic job you did. From personal experience , I used to post photos, but twice they came to back me in the ass, when two SWS were told about them, and refused to go on dates with me, but that's another story alltogether.

Keep it safe guys,
LM

Oager
06-09-09, 14:19
I was in providence but I was on foot as the monger mobile blew a head gasket. 1500 to fix it fukkin rip off. Any way I had business so I get a ride downtown. I do what I have to do I than decide to take the ripta home. Omg that was a joke. Anyway. On the bus I run into the girl named kelly. She has pics on here from a long time ago. She says she does not work anymore. But here roommate does the escort thing. She says her roomate is latina and beautiful. I got kelly digets but not her roomates. I'll txt kely for them than I'll share them with anyone intersted.

Kelly sister who is or was a SW is preggos now she says and retired damn she was hot. Any way I'll keep you all informed.

Westsideguy89
06-11-09, 15:05
Cruised the 6 best streets for SW's last night. Not much goin on at all. Saw this one blonde wearing flip flops on Valley. And man she had to be up on something! She was walking around looking super high. I swear it looked like she was arguing with a trash can. So no thanks there.

The only other one I saw were two on Atwells. One kinda large and one was kind of average. Got the look from the average one, but she kinda looked rough. Passed.

Def high Uncle Leo out there last night.

Also saw a van that Leo was driving up around Cranston. Is it normal this thing is out and about or were they setting up for something to haul everyone away?

Oh, and the only other thing I saw were two rats the size of kittens over on Manton. Holy crap!

So I guess this trip was a bust. Hopefuklly better luck next time.

ProvCharlie
06-11-09, 16:56
Three days this week saw the same blonde SW, heavy blue eye makeup, on Elmwwod between Potters and AZ at between 6:15A and 6:45 A. Can anyone enlighten me as to this lady's name and quality of their experience with her?

Go slow, be safe!

Charlie

Member #3969
06-13-09, 11:31
From your desription and the sheer number of times that I have seen Renee in that area lately I would venture a pretty reasonable guess as to that's who it is.

Assuming it is her, I found her service to be just ok. Nothing either good or bad and as such I personally won't scoop her again as there's better out there.

Three days this week saw the same blonde SW, heavy blue eye makeup, on Elmwwod between Potters and AZ at between 6:15A and 6:45 A. Can anyone enlighten me as to this lady's name and quality of their experience with her?

Go slow, be safe!

Charlie

Member #3969
06-13-09, 11:39
At approximately 10pm last night on Elmwood I saw a BUNCH of ladies.Most of them were either at or near City Gas like always. (I wonder just how much business that store pulls in just from all the sw's that are always nearby??) At least seven (7) definites as well as several more than likely sw's (including a decent looking late 20ish hsw with a very respectable rack). They covered a wide spectrum covering just about every race and body type as well. I did see Renee, Angela, Colleen, Michelle and several unknowns as well.

I did scoop Angela as I was in a hurry and I know from previous experience that she gives above average head and that's what I wanted at that time. I also saw her again this morning at about 930 am as well. Either she pulled an allnighter or she's an early riser for an sw. Luck to all and play safe.

Rimale Fun
06-15-09, 12:59
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting any references to transvestites or transsexuals. This action is in no way a reflection of the merits of the author's comments.

I am aware that the vast majority of references to transvestites or transsexuals are legitimate attempts to warn other fellow members about how easy it is to accidentally pickup transvestites or transsexuals, etc. However, past discussions in the Forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted and without starting flame wars.

Please do not post information about or references to transvestites or transsexuals in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Member #3969
06-16-09, 15:05
First I read about the CD or tranny SW's which is wacked. Yes, I've seen them but that's all I ever want to have happen. During today's ride I saw both Colleen (looking good but still a P. I. T. A) down by McAuley house. I was about to get a NICE pic as she had on some TIGHT jeans but I was blocked by traffic then she got scooped. I also Michelle (the blond version who's a ripoff artist) and Angela were by City Gas and both were scooped quickly. Luck to those who did scoop them. I am nice enough not to take pics of those scooping as that's what I'd like in return.

I also ran into a "panhandler" at the shell where Elmwood and Broad meet. She was early 20's and had long brown hair and a decent body with a VERY nice rack. First she just asked for a dollar, then asked if I might buy lunch, then asked for a ride and finally asked if she could earn some money. I did scoop her but it was just an ok time. While she looked good enough she really didn't put much effort into it and just had a lackluster attitude on top of just ok technique.

When I brought her back there I was approached by two (2) WSW's both blondish. One was heavy set and the other was pretty good actually. The strange part was that they were pushing a baby around and said which ever I wanted was fine as the other would take care of the kid. It just felt weird and I had just finished so I passed but I will be on the lookout for the hotter of the two.

Hunglatinman
06-20-09, 18:23
Did a cruise today, Cranston, Elwood, just some not very good ones. Where is the action at?

what is the better times?

Westsideguy89
06-21-09, 00:04
Jacksons right. Guess you just can't have any mention of that stuff in a forum. Seems to bring out the full worst in people.

Member #3969
06-21-09, 23:58
Maybe I missed something here? All I did was make a comment that while I have seen it i'm not interested in it. If anyone else is that's their business besides the fact that it's banned here I don't see why anyone would want to pay for it when you have a TON of ads for all on that for free on other sites. Again not trying to start a battle here just didn't get the comment on bringing out the worst.

Jacksons right. Guess you just can't have any mention of that stuff in a forum. Seems to bring out the full worst in people.

Member #3969
06-22-09, 00:13
Usual run but later than usual. Actually was out just after all the bars had last calls. It makes sense that this is a busy time as all of the guys leaving the bars are still looking for action. Maybe this is why there was so many on Elmwood in such a small area and time. Spotted the usuals such as Renee and Angela (who was tweaking and didn't want to leave her "friend") and numerous others that I don't know. Thias includes several bsw's and hsw's and two (2) OLD wsw's that had to be at least late 50's if not early 60's.

Most of them I don't have any interest in but there was one absolutely FINE young hsw who in just a couple of blocks had at least five(5) different guys try and scoop her to no avail. To the one who did finally get her good job on that and if you're on here please let us know how she was. You must have either said or offered her something that the others didn't.

BTW Broad st was dead with just a couple of nasty crackheads, Cranston st only had one young bsw who was wearing a pair of thin shorts with a winter jacket. She looked decent enough but it was kind of strange so I passed. Didn't see any worthwhile ones on Atwells, Manton, Academy, Delaine, Dexter, or Westminster. Not to say that there weren't any as there were but just not good enough to get my hard earned money at that time.

After all of that it's kind of sad that I just ended up calling Tammy and having yet another fine time like always. I should learn my lesson and save my time and gas but I am still always hoping to find some new QUALITY action. Luck to all and play safe.

Mowog
06-22-09, 12:25
Took a cruise through the usual strolls and was just about to give up after seeing plenty of sw's but nothing I was interested in. When around midnite I came across a blonde (collar and cuffs matched) Scooped her off Elmwood near the library cannot remember her name but it started with a T and she wore glasses said she was 24 asked for .30 for BBBJCIM agreed on .2 for BBBJCIM she allowed roaming all over and has a nicely trimmed couchie wanted .40 for FS wish I would have had more time and a place to take her. Doesn't have digits at the moment it was stolen why can't these girls keep a phone and does not stroll at any particular or regular time. If any one recognizesher please remind me of her name

Westsideguy89
06-22-09, 17:00
Maybe I missed something here? All I did was make a comment that while I have seen it i'm not interested in it. If anyone else is that's their business besides the fact that it's banned here I don't see why anyone would want to pay for it when you have a TON of ads for all on that for free on other sites. Again not trying to start a battle here just didn't get the comment on bringing out the worst.Horny,

Actually, you didn't say anything. I think.

Am I missing something here or wasnt there another report that someone had that was going off about it after you reported?

I really seem to remember reading something far more worse in the post than what you said.

I just went back and read the posts between yours and mine and I know I didn't comment on something you said. So I do appoligize if I did make that statement on your post, but I am almost positive there was another one and it seems to now be gone.

Member #3969
06-23-09, 08:38
Westside, no problem, no offense taken and no reason to apologize but the gesture is still appreciated. I was just kinda curious as to what I might've missed.

Horny,

Actually, you didn't say anything. I think.

Am I missing something here or wasnt there another report that someone had that was going off about it after you reported?

I really seem to remember reading something far more worse in the post than what you said.

I just went back and read the posts between yours and mine and I know I didn't comment on something you said. So I do appoligize if I did make that statement on your post, but I am almost positive there was another one and it seems to now be gone.

LynnMan
06-24-09, 18:48
I was in providence but I was on foot as the monger mobile blew a head gasket. 1500 to fix it fukkin rip off. Any way I had business so I get a ride downtown. I do what I have to do I than decide to take the ripta home. Omg that was a joke. Anyway. On the bus I run into the girl named kelly. She has pics on here from a long time ago. She says she does not work anymore. But here roommate does the escort thing. She says her roomate is latina and beautiful. I got kelly digets but not her roomates. I'll txt kely for them than I'll share them with anyone intersted.

Kelly sister who is or was a SW is preggos now she says and retired damn she was hot. Any way I'll keep you all informed.

I definitely remember the two girls, they were from Mass originally, Kelly and Christine, I actually posted their pics here, reminds me of the good old days, personally my favorite as far as Providence mongering goes.
LM

Hunglatinman
06-25-09, 11:52
I took a ride yesterday and the day before, around City Gas, Elwood, Cranston, Valley, nothing worth even looking at.

Could it be because of the rain.

I went later afternoon, after 3 and around 7 PM

Anyway, looking for some good info.

Thanks

Member #3969
06-26-09, 08:10
More than likely it is the weather. I have basically given up on ever finding any quality action if the weather is bad. IMHO the only ones you see during bad weather are the ones who are desperate and HAVE to feed that fix.

I took a ride yesterday and the day before, around City Gas, Elwood, Cranston, Valley, nothing worth even looking at.

Thanks

Zoix Zio
06-26-09, 11:50
Hey all,

I'm pretty new here and have been going through the older posts. I've been out all week from around noon to 5 pm and haven't seen anything, hopefully its just the weather.

Thanks

Massman756
06-26-09, 22:34
What street is city gas on so I can google it.

Viejo
06-27-09, 15:08
What street is city gas on so I can google it.
...by people who get pissy with new, inexperienced users, let me suggest that you use the search capability in this forum, with "city gas" as your target search parameter. It will be pretty obvious where City Gas is.

Member #3969
06-28-09, 08:41
Usual run at about 10pm last night and while the usuals were there I didn't see anything new or worth my time at all. Did a run this morning also about 7ish or so and while I did see four(4) bsw's but again none were worth the time and/or money. Tonight should be better so i'll more than likely wait until then.

Luck to all

Wet Sub
06-28-09, 18:06
I checked out the Elmwood area from 11-1 and there was even less at that hour. I was waiting since 8 for Cindy Summers or Ashley to call back, they didn't, so I went with the backup plan, BBW Stacy... if you ever think of going that low, don't, she was awful, I didn't even get it up.

What makes you say tonight will be better ?

Usual run at about 10pm last night .... Tonight should be better so i'll more than likely wait until then.

Grizzmint24
06-30-09, 21:26
First time out. Saw a blonde with glasses. Maybe 5'5. Decent tits. Any info?

Thanks

Member #3969
07-01-09, 08:07
Hmmmm Let's see. If I wanted an ACCURATE answer to my question I might actually put down the time and area of your excursion to help narrow it down. As it is right now it's waaaay to vague of a report for anyone to offer a valid GUESS as to who you might've seen or not.

Thanks

RH Treller
07-01-09, 10:06
Most of my cruising is late night, between midnight and 1:30 am.

I have noticed a lot less LE in Providence over the past week or so, with the exception being last night (Tuesday) when I saw 3 state LE -- two on Valley and one a few mins later on Elmwood. Saw a few girls out about 1 am on Atwells and Valley on Sunday night, but nothing other than that.

CF/Pawt is busy around that time, though... Usually 3 or 4 out on the usual streets. I haven't seen any LE in that area but I haven't tried any of the girls working over there, either.

Grizzmint24
07-01-09, 12:18
Sorry guys,

I was walking down Elmwood around 9:00 last night.

ProvCharlie
07-01-09, 21:32
Last night saw Nancy w/ the jugs enter an SUV around 9:00.- must be time to walk.

Tonight, at 8:00 met a BBW reddish hair SW.- Melissa. Wanted 40 for lip service will negotiate down. Suggested FS for 40.- she said okay. Passed, she had no time for a trip to the no tell motel. Anyone ever use her? Let me know. She had a tight body, nice tits, just a large lady. Digits available upon request.

P Austin
07-01-09, 23:50

ThanksIf I had to guess, based on limited information, I would say Tara. I have seen her out lately, she circles the block near city gas. She shows off the only asset that she has left, her chest. The glasses help hide the tired looking face.

Gansett
07-02-09, 09:15
Tara went blonde?

Member #3969
07-04-09, 10:43
Guys,

I know this isn't from around here BUT I was kinda stunned by the number of "sting videos" posted there and even more videos of supposedly concerned citizens who tape this action and post it too. Hopefully, it'll help prevent this around here. Not to even mention all the web sites that are now dedicated to the ones either unlucky enough or dumb enough to get busted. The 22 rules are rules for a reason. BTW this site is shown in the video as well. Play safe and stay out of trouble!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwg6U7ItG_A

Member #3969
07-05-09, 09:05
Guys,

I had not one but two of my rides severely damaged at a relatives house by a falling tree and it'll really limit my play time. So I decided to clean up some more pics from my monger camera before my involuntary slow down. Most of the pics are from Elmwood and are from Crossroads down to McAuley house areas. The one young hispanic lady wasn't working but just looked very nice. One pic is another of Amy that I didn't post before. One is of Colleen's "friend" who I missed the scoop on. Another is of the two "sisters" who were literally strolling. The crossroads blond was working but the area had a lot of traffic at that time. The big brunette I didn't want to find out about. And also that panhandler who was also working. Luck to all and play safe.

P.S. Hopefully the pics will work as I keep getting an attachment/upload error that they're in progress?? If it doesn't I'll have to do them again at another time

BTW, don't bother pm'ing me unless you're a senior who has pm'd me in the past. I won't have the time to answer them all.

Gansett
07-05-09, 11:50
I prefer to cruise during the day, when it's light out. Not to say I haven't been out there at midnight, I just like being able to see who's parked down the street or around the corner.

I also tend to avoid the noob good lookers until I see them picked up and driven off by one of you guys, seconds ain't all 'that' bad.

I make sure I'm not driving with a brake light out etc, I have a valid insp sticker, registration, ins card, and license. I use my turn signals and keep up with the flow of traffic. In other words don't give le a reason to stop you.

In the past a cruise took me from So. County to Prov. Where'd ya think my name came from? Now I'm 10 minutes away in Warwick, rather than cruise for hours as I did in the past I take a swing by, one or two drives by the likely locations and then leave. Come back 2 hours later. I don't become a fixture driving up and down the same streets over and over again.

Oh, if you happen to have a convertible don't pick up a sw'er when you have the top down,,DAMHIKT

Gansett, happily mongering since 1978