PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Joey Stock
09-25-07, 10:57
If you grabber her digits shoot me a PM.

Yesterday on Academy, between 2. 3, kepler. Wisdom, found a WSW, Denise, awesome BBBJCIM, a little older and worn, nice bod, not a dummy at all, doesn't seem to be on anything, would recommend.

Can get digits if you want to trade!

Driving home tonight on return from 2 days in Ogunquit, decided to hit Manton, then O-ville, Messer, Cran, Whitmarsh, and even E-wood....all nada (except for the WSW on Cran who almost jumped in front of the car).

Heading home on Res, across from Calart at the cemetery, saw cute young girl who seemed to be walking. I did the ride by and spun around for the scoop. I pulled up and asked her name, Danielle came the reply. I asked her what she was up to tonight and she said she was looking to suck my cock.... So much for being coy.

For the record, have never seen a walker anywhere near Calart before.

Said she was from W Warwick and was 19. Face was a 9/10, body appeared thin, but, later revealed a tummy. Tiny on top, A's at best. Speaking with her, she was sane.

She quoted .4 for a bj and since she seemed with it and I could bring her home, which was a 10 min ride each ride, went with the quote.

She told me she quotes $ for f/s, but was unavailable right now as her "friend" was visiting this week.

She was fine at the condo, we had some DFK which got the juices flowing uphill. Gave me exceptionally enthusiastic BBBJCIM using no hand at all and in effect the Hover technique. What she does, she does well.

Brought her back to the Job Lot and look forward to meeting her again.

Gansett
09-25-07, 19:56
Heading south on elmwood from the az I saw Tara by the nursing home by the old dive shop, she gave me a wave off. Across the street from city gas was Racheal, at least I think it was Racheal. Ignored me. Same with who I think was Nancy, the one with the big guns just past the library. Ignoring cars. I swung around, down Bucklin, wsw literally hanging on the fence of the new condos by the liquor store, swung around the block just for laughs, she's now passed out on the sidwalk. Up by az, across the street was a older blonde, sunglasses who was really sending the look. way too old. Back down elmwood, everyone is gone.This was at 3:30-3:45.
Nothing on cranston,messer,o'ville, manton, academy, valley except blondie sitting on the sidewalk by dd on delaine.
Back on elmwood, nothing. I dunno, seemed like something was going on, didn't notice any increase in LE though.

Italian Monkey
09-30-07, 12:42
I've read and searched the forum guys couldnt find out what the "AZ" is. could some one fill me in please?

Phat Bastard
09-30-07, 17:50
I've read and searched the forum guys couldnt find out what the "AZ" is. could some one fill me in please?

The AutoZone:)

Italian Monkey
09-30-07, 18:15
Tried to figure it ou all day. Honestly I thaught it was that club in O-vill across the st. From the post office LOL. I live right down the st. off the Auto Zone. Homw is where you find it I guess.

DaddysLookin
09-30-07, 19:19
I've read and searched the forum guys couldnt find out what the "AZ" is. could some one fill me in please?I asked a similar question some time ago and someone was kind enough to send me that same answer. But, its not that easy!

It was not until a mere few weeks ago that I finally realized that the Auto Zone was ACTUALLY the Auto Zone auto parts store.

Until that time, I kept driving around figuring it meant a zone where autos were sold. Perhaps near Potters, or any of a half dozen used car dealerships along the stretch, or perhaps the old dealerships, that is, Kaplan's.

Anyway, hope this helps the newbies. Don't feel bad either, I have 2 Masters degrees and it took me like 5 months to figure out.

BTW. Academy and O-ville dead today

Gansett
10-01-07, 08:48
Saturday I made one swing around 1 pm from Calart down resv to elm to rt 95 and saw nothing.

1 to 3;30 yesterday nothing on any streets except academy, one was kind of heavy set, brown hair, sun glasses, got a semi look, turned back & saw her getting in a car. Another jeans, powder blue top, blondish, nice body, got close and she looked,,well old, real old, I mean reallly,really old. Another nice body, loose skirt(peasant style I think it's called), she came up and same thing, old. One down by the liquor store at manton/atwood, wsw(?), short, dark hair, giving the look, carrying a huge purse. Pass.
Gas was $2.58 at that HESS btw. Blondie, as always, at the dd.

On one of my passes going down cranston,right at the corner on messer 5 le cars cuffing and stuffing. Next street up by the mechanic shop 3 more le pulled out.

It is definately getting slow out there. :(

BostonBread
10-01-07, 18:52
At least I know now that if for nothing else, a good price on gas! Had to laugh at that mention.

Rixy1
10-01-07, 23:34
[QUOTE=Joey Stock]
Yesterday on Academy, between 2. 3, kepler. Wisdom, found a WSW, Denise, awesome BBBJCIM, a little older and worn, nice bod, not a dummy at all, doesn't seem to be on anything, would recommend.

I found Denise tonight about 9:30 on Academy, same description, same opinion.

Mammathoner
10-03-07, 07:02
Spied a great looking SWS around city gas area on Elmwwod this AM around 6:00 - 6:30. Tall dirty blonde shoulder length hair, late 20's early 30's. Not your ussual SWer. Kind of got the look, made a big loop, got another 'look'. Large purse, long dark over coat, dark pants and a brown sweater that covered what looked like a great set of jugs. She looked like a non-pro part timer but w/purse and not seeing her before I passed and decided to ask for some help identifing her from this wise forum. Any one have any contact with her?

Sore Thumb
10-03-07, 18:59
I saw Danielle today on E/W this evening, probably the same one from earlier reports. I'd say she is a SW 100, nevermind a 10 as far as looks go. I couldn't believe she was a SW to be honest. She hopped in and we didn't even do the cop check, I didn't care after seeing her flawless face up close. She did have a bit of a tummy but since I was only going for the BBBJ I didn't care. Heck, I may even go for the FS in the very near future if she'll let me bring her back to my place. She quoted me 35 for bbbj (catches, but doesn't swallow, I don't care), or 65 for FS. We found an awesome spot as she said she wasn't normally in this area and didn't have any, and got to business. Perfect suction, NO TEETH, used her hand to help towards the finish at my request when I thought someone might have been approaching slowly on foot. I don't know what else to say except that I had been holding out for SW gold and am pretty sure I found it. I did get her digits, and although I am not a SM I will only provide them to SM at my discretion as to not ruin a good thing. Heck, it would even be nice if someone had some good #s to trade, but it's not a requirement. When she told me to call she stressed "anytime" so she is quite ready and open for business.

Gansett
10-03-07, 20:02
I put this under the sw'er listing as that's what it pertains too. I recieved this in a pm today from someone who claims to be a rookie here but was a monger elsewhere. This person joined today, has no history and not even a single post here or anywhere else.

"where are the best spots to find some? i see elmwood pops up a lot on here. how can you tell the difference between a sw and a police decoy, and how can you spot the LE vehicles that are undercover? also when is the best time to spot sw's?"

Asks alot of questions don't you think? I don't know why I was chosen. How am I supposed to know all these answers anyway? Everything I write is a figment of my imagination anyway.

But I'll do my best;
..best spots to find some? Find some what? It's too late for most local grown corn on the cob.
Elmwood is a street in Providence, it's on all the maps.
Difference between a sw and decoy is one will arrest you and put the cuffs on.
Undercover le vehicles is a toughy, usually the best way to tell is when they turn on the lights hidden in the grille,,or so I've been told.
The best time? I like to fish on a outgoing tide.

About the extent of my knowledge, anyone else know more and care to contribute?

LynnMan
10-04-07, 12:34
Hi mongers,
I recently met a HSW named Linda. First time was late Sept she was on Messer ave, next to Evalyn's Taxi place. She is 19yo from PR, she is on the chubby side, but her attitude is great. First encounter was FS and second time was BBBJ. Second time I met her by the DD on Cranston.

On Cranston st I also met a short HSW (I forgot the name)weighs about 100, and have had FS and BBBJ from her, she delivers great on both. Meanwhile on Elmwood I saw Tracy, a plump WSW who wears glasses ( prescription type) at first I did not recognize her. I have had lousy BBBJ from her, it was rough, and she never followed instructions. She has been on the Elmwood area 3 years or so on and off. She used to speak with a little lisp, but she now speaks clearly, she talks a great deal but service was lacking.

That's all guys. . .

LynnMan

RH Treller
10-05-07, 10:34
Found Danielle (see Sore Thumb's post) on Elmwood Thursday about 12 noon. I didn't ask for digits, but she was very nice and provided great service. She said she is out most days.

Mik1521
10-07-07, 12:30
Hey guys,

Just a question: I'm new to the are and would get some info on where on Elmwood can I find some girls?

I would really apreciate your help.

Rixy1
10-08-07, 08:34
Hey guys,

Just a question: I'm new to the are and would get some info on where on Elmwood can I find some girls?

I would really apreciate your help.

RTTF as the saying goes. Suggest you read a year or two ago back in the archives to get the areas, although the AZ on Elm is usually dead now due to condos nearby. We are avoiding specifics lately because LE is lurking everywhere and reads our notes here--there must be a remedial reading course at their donut shops these days because they've gotten better at it.
But some of the old areas are still active.
Academy in O-ville is variable and Denise, while shopworn thin WSW 40ish, does get me coming back there for that bbbjcim,or fs.6 including tip. It's worth the extra to me for the quality, but I still start with .25 in general with others, for the record.

MiamiMan2334
10-10-07, 12:03
So I finally got the time to write my first report on here. I've been driving around the E/W area lately cuz I have just recently moved here. 2 days ago I drove around the area again around 10pm. Lots of LE on Broad st, but I only saw one on E/W. I saw two WSW's on elmwood talking, one was in a robe. So I swung around to take another look and I saw the one in a robe outside of a van parked at the AZ. The one in the driver seat was the other WSW. I was sure these were WSW's and when I saw the one in the robe put on her pants outside of the van, that confirmed it. I picked her up and she said her name was Heather. She said she lives at the loft apartments near there. Any other 411 on her? She was brunette I think, and she had big D tits. They were great, and so was her BBBJCIM. I gave her. 2 and she said that was fine. Then I went on my way back for the night and slept like a baby. That was the first time I saw her from the few trips I took on elmwood and havent seen her name in any other reports. Anyone know anymore 411 on her?

Thanks

LynnMan
10-10-07, 21:29
Hi mongers,
I met a chubby WSW on Monday called Samantha. She has great attitude, but her BBBJ lacked experience, I opted to move on to FS, which was average at best. She has been on the street for 4 months only, she wore blue jeans and green top, was walking next to a black dude. I saw her again today around 5pm by the library so she is out there. I had another re-union with HSW Linda, mike check for .2 grat job as usual, she waqs behind the AZ, she wore a brown hoodie and pink pants, she is a big girl, but follows instruction on a BBBJ.

By the way a side topic, when travelling down I-95 I was pulled over at pawtucket for speeding, I was clocked at 70mph way above the 45mph limit. To tell the truth I've never noticed that the limit was that low, as you come from Mass, its 65mph on Mass side, than it drops to 50mph, and by the time you hit exit 29 its down to 45.

I was pulled over by a Statie who was driving a black unmarked Dodge Charger, even the strobe lights were well hidden in the grill, he wrote me up for 55mph, even though he told me I was doing 70.

Be careful out there,
LM

Gansett
10-12-07, 19:35
I really did have business in the city today,, honest. Tara or a very good tara look alike by city but I was running late, couldn't stop. She looked like she was twitching. Coming back she was just past the Mobil. Watched her while stopped at the light, swatting those bugs, scratching, etc.

Really hope I'm mistaken but it looks like she's taken a turn, a big turn, into the downward spiral. Shame, she was fun.

Oager
10-13-07, 10:52
Finally got to hit the strolls last night. The best time in my opinion is 1230 to 130 am this is when the clubs start to get rowdy downtown. Most of the le head to close the clubs. Anyway I picked up a WSW next to anthonys drug on manton. Her name is sonya she is about 40 yrs old long black hair. BBBJ no swallow for 20. Not out often. Did the deed in the truck. Seemed high but was pleasent. I would repeat.

Rixy1
10-13-07, 12:28
I really did have business in the city today,, honest. Tara or a very good tara look alike by city but I was running late, couldn't stop. She looked like she was twitching. Coming back she was just past the Mobil. Watched her while stopped at the light, swatting those bugs, scratching, etc.

Really hope I'm mistaken but it looks like she's taken a turn, a big turn, into the downward spiral. Shame, she was fun.
I did pass her last week near the Elmwood Walgreen's and she was moving slo-mo as if underwater, did recognize me and turned to look with those big shades on, but I had someone already with me who also knows her, so she was intact in that she knew to look at my car and seemed to recognize us and gave a long look. But something is up. Tara, if you still read this site, PM me please.

Rixy1
10-13-07, 19:26
Finally got to hit the strolls last night. The best time in my opinion is 1230 to 130 am this is when the clubs start to get rowdy downtown. Most of the le head to close the clubs. Anyway I picked up a WSW next to anthonys drug on manton. Her name is sonya she is about 40 yrs old long black hair. BBBJ no swallow for 20. Not out often. Did the deed in the truck. Seemed high but was pleasent. I would repeat.

You say W but could she be H? I met up with a 40-ish HSW name of Sonya on Valley about two months ago, who did a great bbbj for .2, but I felt like finishing with fs (something about her body got to me) for .2 more. Or maybe just a different woman.

Vargr
10-14-07, 18:39
Found Danielle (see Sore Thumb's post) on Elmwood Thursday about 12 noon. I didn't ask for digits, but she was very nice and provided great service. She said she is out most days.Sampled today, service also very good, found near the city line up Res.

RH Treller
10-15-07, 09:42
Michelle on Smith St. near Chalkstone. Blonde hair, nice body. Saturday morning about 1:30 am. I have met her before. Decent mic check for .25

Wamm Bamm
10-15-07, 16:30
Last week on Cranston St. Late morning also early afternoon spotted almost runway model look. Blond, tall, slinky stroll, with dark shades on but looked real nice. Almost too nice like in le. Jeans were alittle worn. Was definetly temped. Sound like a regular?

Italian Monkey
10-15-07, 17:09
Wish I could find her cruised today for an hour from 4pm. 5pm could not find, you guys have a discription of her at all hair color height etc.

LynnMan
10-15-07, 23:48
Hi mongers,
I did a morning cruise in Providence, there were a few walking Elmwood around 9am. I saw Candace and she was nodding off at the bench on the tiny park nest to Subway on Elmwood/ Reservoir junction. It was about 40 degrees at the time, very cold weather to be dozing in the open but then, you never know.

I went on to Cranston street, I saw an average WSW but she was hanging tight to her guy, I know she is a SW coz I have seen her before, I do not know the name. Moved on to Academy area, spotted a HSW named April, she came to the passenger door, but I did not feel comfortable for some reason, just aked her name, and moved on, she was cool about the rejection, maybe she is good-mannered and might make a future conquest.

Isaw a WSW with blue jeans and green coat near Rite aid phrmacy on Academy, very easy going. She said her name is Kelly, 27yo and wanted 30 for evrything, so we went to a spot. BBBJ was average and FS followed shortly afterwards. OK service but nothing for the memory books. I'm hoping to run into Danielle on Elmwood area. . .

Keep it sfae guys

LM

Vargr
10-16-07, 19:35
...I went on to Cranston street, I saw an average WSW but she was hanging tight to her guy, I know she is a SW coz I have seen her before...Sounds like Mariah, she's usually with a guy. I think it's supposed to ward off LE.

Oager
10-16-07, 19:52
Found Cranston street near taxi place at 1am Saturday.

Oager
10-16-07, 19:53
Found her on Plainfield on a payphone near the bread store, the thrift place.

Paddysrocks
10-17-07, 07:40
Found her on Plainfield on a payphone near the bread store, the thrift place.Congrats.

I am heading out today to meet this sweetie. Plainfield in Prov. or Johnston?

Gansett
10-17-07, 09:09
Three right in front of the library yesterday at 1pm. At first I thought one was 12-14 years old, really small with long blonde hair. Looked like a kid. Closer inspection revealed a very tired,worn face, looked 40+ but probaly 25+, she waved off a black dude. Next was a bsw, head in hands, looked about to pass out. Next wsw, dressed well, brown hair, built, standing by her handler. I was going around to check her out and found Pat, older short blonde wsw, a sure thing for me.
Off to Boston today, hopefully I can sample some out of state wares.

DaddysLookin
10-17-07, 10:30
Found Cranston street near taxi place at 1am Saturday.Was wondering as to requested service? Rate?

KnightRider87
10-19-07, 00:27
Tarah did an excellant job tonight had BBBJ and the continued for full service for as total of. 6.

Paddysrocks
10-20-07, 08:33
Tarah did an excellant job tonight had BBBJ and the continued for full service for as total of. 6.Where can I find Tarah?

Salvances
10-20-07, 14:44
Had to be in Prov. at 8am today with a few hours to kill which is unusual for me so I decided to see what I could find. Drove through all the spots Ive collected in my notes from this forum. First i found a Tranny on Elmwood. Then a small petite blonde who looked better from a distance. Then 2 fugly black girls. Moved to manton and vicinity and forund 0 nada. But the LE oh my, hidden in just the right places and looking for lurkers. 3 hours of nothing, i quit.

Gansett
10-20-07, 20:25
Tara is ok. Just left her, she's hangin' at her usual places.

Colby123
10-20-07, 20:35
I finally had some time, and money to visit DT on Friday. I had not been there since July when I told the girl, I don't remember her name what I did for a job and got roped into fixing the AC and the door buzzer. Got paid and some trade. Anyway I arrived at 5 PM since the parking spots on Custom House St are available and free after 5, and the construction crews are gone. Elevator is still ot of service, climbed the stairs and was met by mamsan. Went to the room, after 3 mins Paula came in, never seen her before. She said she came in from SF a week ago. Smoking hot body with c's. Face is a 8 but OK. Went to the sauna for 2 min because shower was occupied. After that TS was ok then back to the sauna for another 5 mins. Back to the room for a fairly good body rub, then she asked me to flip for some fun. She slipped on the cover a some cbj. I requested to move to DATY she was happy and it was great. Moved to mish then a HR. Then at her request we went back to the shower to clean up, she said the release was messy, nice bonus.

Overall a great time for. 60 house plus $. 40 tip.

Gansett
10-22-07, 09:33
About the sw'er who I reported was getting married previously, at that time I forgoten her name.
According to a source who refreshed my memory Lilac aka Brenda aka Barbara was the girl. The wedding is now off due unforseen problems. She was the blonde girl with the baseball cap. She's around.
Dusty, the one with the gap in her front teeth is out of state, cleaning herself up before she has a baby. Last time I saw her by walgreens this summer she was in really tough shape and flying high.
Trista, was doing 60 days but got bored and walked away half way thru. No one seems to know where she is but she'll do a year now if caught.
Five (5) girls were nabbed Friday.
that's it.

Mik1521
10-22-07, 15:13
So I was coming back from being out on Saturday night and figured I can swing by Elmwood have to say though it was lat by then between 4 and 5 am that I did some driving didn’t see many there were few bigger BSW, I think a TS and I found Janice I believe her name was older about 40+ blond look way better form far then she did up in close. Have to say guys to stay away she did not wanted to stay down for more then 10 seconds would constantly get up and ask if I was almost there it’s like dam just shut up and put your head down. So needless to say I was disappointed.
PS there was plenty of LE around that night.

DaddysLookin
10-22-07, 20:27
Traveling down Atwells at 7:30 this evening, made the swing onto Manton and shortly encountered the best put together BSW I have probably ever seen.

She was tall, wore a black suite (I shit you not) with the skirt so short it barely covered her ass. Long leggs and a lovely larger purse.

She appeared to me to be a billboard advertisement for a LEO decoy.

She gave me the look and the nod: I ignored both and got out of the neighborhood.

I may be wrong, and indeed am willing to admit that, but, I did want to complete the evening without the right to remain silent.

Anybody else see her?

BostonBread
10-23-07, 20:52
Wow, sounds like they are trying to shut things down! Brenda/barbara, baseball cap was friends with Candice and drove the Vdub. They were beginning their new CL venture and felt they were above it all. Things lasted about 2 weeks if I recall. Was offered next time the two of them but never called back (candice's 2nd or 3rd slide downward).

Rixy1
10-23-07, 23:05
Traveling down Atwells at 7:30 this evening, made the swing onto Manton and shortly encountered the best put together BSW I have probably ever seen.

She was tall, wore a black suite (I shit you not) with the skirt so short it barely covered her ass. Long leggs and a lovely larger purse.

She appeared to me to be a billboard advertisement for a LEO decoy.

She gave me the look and the nod: I ignored both and got out of the neighborhood.

I may be wrong, and indeed am willing to admit that, but, I did want to complete the evening without the right to remain silent.

Anybody else see her?

I wonder if that 's Christine, whom a couple of us wrote about a few months ago, a real knockout, usually well dressed, the best bbbj in town IMHO. That's her area.

Joey Stock
10-24-07, 00:10
I wouldn't describe Christine as "tall", never really seen her with a purse, she's about 5' 6"? She does dress nice sometimes, she has a normal job, I DO agree about the "best BBBJ in town" though! : o))) Unbelievable one to be sure.

I wonder if that 's Christine, whom a couple of us wrote about a few months ago, a real knockout, usually well dressed, the best bbbj in town IMHO. That's her area.

DaddysLookin
10-24-07, 09:09
This morning, was up early and was intended upon doing a "recon" for my later scheduled visit to the new AMP in town: Red Rose.

With my McDonald's coffee and bagel in hand, did a cruise down Res and found the place right away (2 Pontiac Ave), as previously noted, next to the lame dump.

Soooo, that being accomplished, took a ride down E-wood to see what could be seen.

All the way down, saw a WSW, bleached blond tall and lanky walking South. Did the spin and ended up at City Gas. I went around the block and decided to just sit at the corner of whitmarsh looking at City Gas, enjoying my coffee and bagel.

My, my, what a HUB of activity!!! The blond made it there and immediately went over to a jeep. She hopped in, and the monger's (?) son hopped out and walked to school! Even I am occasionally scandalized. Another short blond was around as well.

The taller had kinda a fierce look to her with a nose ring, huge purse and was very thin (perhaps she is on the special diet??).

Does anyone know her?

The short blond was of little interest, older, pretending to talk on the pay phone and did not appeal to me.

Brofred
10-25-07, 07:31
Wow. I'm surprised there aren't more glowing recommendations for her. I've p/u 2x, first time short skirt no panties, dancing and moaning. BBBJ. She's been really nice and fun both times. Actually pretending to be REALLY into the whole act! I give her 2 thumbs up!

Riman1080
10-25-07, 12:53
I was riding around and ran into Denise (WSW thin & worn) at Valley and Atwells last night around 11. Just prior to that I had seen the BSW that has pigment discloring on her face. I hadn't seen her around in a while. I got the look and a "hell" but decided to pass.

Picked up Denise and took her for a ride to my location. Great BBBJCIMTC with great attention to instructions fo. 3. I plan on giving her a call and hooking up in a better enviroment.

DaddysLookin
10-26-07, 09:44
You never know who you are going to bump into.

Was ordering at D-Donut and saw her driver in front of me, who gave me the smile (nuf said). I mentioned that I had not seen her around and he told me she was in RI Hosp with another flair up of that infection in her chest.

She will be there another 4-5 days, then back to business in a big way.

Wanted to share, in case you were looking.

BostonBread
10-27-07, 17:41
Was the drivers car in need of a muffler still? I am assuming it is the same dude from cambodia as he seems to be friends (not a pimp) just friends with the best ones!

LynnMan
10-27-07, 22:40
Hi mongers, I was out for cruise, when it started raining around 4pm. I saw Brittany the red-head at the Walgreens parking lot, very unusal haunts for her since I see her mostly on Cranston st or Messer/ Union area. I did not engage her, I have had half-hearted service from her, not something I want to repeat.

I moved on to Cranston street where despite the rain a few girls were out. I saw Linda, a chunky HSW who I have been with before. We had a satisfying re-union with BBBJTCWS the WS was totally her idea.

Keep it safe guys...
LM

Vargr
10-27-07, 23:05
... We had a satisfying re-union ...

Lucky bastard - I was through two hours later, saw zero.

Rixy1
10-27-07, 23:49
Lucky bastard - I was through two hours later, saw zero.
I did the Elm route around 6:30 and did see some action starting, amazingly back at the old AZ. One BSW looked cute but not my type. Then hunched over in the rain obviously in mid-snort was a WSW I swear is Heather who has not been around a long time. If it was not her, it is someone as good looking with that model's profile. Anyway, even though she was out there for business, right after a hit is not my cup of tea. Darn, I hated to pass her by.
Back to Academy where Denise was ready with that great bbbj, very reliable, out there often.

Screamfan
10-28-07, 04:27
Been pretty dead out there lately. Couple of weeks ago picked up an HSW who demanded $60 for BBBJ; I negotiated down to 40, but already knew it was a bad sign. Soon as we park, a car drives past us. She says it's a trick she turned down earlier, not to worry about it. Bad sign. The moment she gets down to business, the car is back. The guy blocks me in; I try to drive forward, he drives forward, I drive back, he drives back. Finally I just hit the gas and went straight forward, had to scratch some bushes, but made it. Dropped her off, lost my 40. Oh well. Watch out, guys.

Last week on Valley, Thursday coming out of a club, WSW comes up to my car asks for a cigarette. Says, "Hey good looking, let me know if you want some company." I'm thinking okay, but don't want to pick her up right in front of the club. Thought I'd wait for her to walk down the street a little and then follow. She's 15 feet away, I start my engine, and someone else picks her up. Oh well.

Today: Found WSW on Smith, fairly attractive, thin. We don't even do the cop check, and I know she's not a cop: She starts pulling up her shirt the moment she's in the car, and her breath reeks of alcohol. By the time we park, she's got her pants unzipped and her hand between her legs. She asks what I want; I was thinking just BBBJ, but at this point she's licking her fingers and I just can't resist getting the full package. $60, very enthusiastic. Name is Melissa.

Stressed Out
10-28-07, 22:34
Good Day gents! There have been several posts on CL from a woman named Melissa. She claims to be 36 and has short blond/brown hair. (see link) She seemed interesting so I put out a feeler on CL and someone posted that she also was a SW when she didn't have any appointments. Her area is supposedly around Walgreens/Wendy's on Broad and DD on Barton. She must have seen the posting and sent me a note back that she doesn't SW and has her own place. Knowing the kind of stuff on CL I thought I'd come here to check. There are several references of a Melissa in this thread but don't know if it is her. Thanks for any info. In case the link is gone she posts on CLE and CLT.

http://providence.craigslist.org/ers/461933212.html

Screamfan
10-29-07, 05:00
Sorry, the Melissa I saw is definitely NOT the one on the CL listing, though she is around the same age.

Stevemausa
10-29-07, 08:36
Was out not much on Elm but some cuties on Cranston. Seen 5+ most with very decent faces and bodies.

Savior Faire
10-29-07, 10:51
Good Day gents! There have been several posts on CL from a woman named Melissa. She claims to be 36 and has short blond/brown hair. (see link) She seemed interesting so I put out a feeler on CL and someone posted that she also was a SW when she didn't have any appointments. Her area is supposedly around Walgreens/Wendy's on Broad and DD on Barton. She must have seen the posting and sent me a note back that she doesn't SW and has her own place. Knowing the kind of stuff on CL I thought I'd come here to check. There are several references of a Melissa in this thread but don't know if it is her. Thanks for any info. In case the link is gone she posts on CLE and CLT.

http://providence.craigslist.org/ers/461933212.html

Links like that could ruin one's breakfast...

Bubba261
10-29-07, 20:37
Links like that could ruin one's breakfast...

Well, she DOES say in her ad "no emails" - she doesn't have to worry about that from me!!!

Shredded House
10-29-07, 21:48
Well, she DOES say in her ad "no emails" - she doesn't have to worry about that from me!!!She looks like a troll LOL

Joey Stock
10-30-07, 08:30
No recent reports of either, haven't seen in more then a month, anyone have recent experiences with either?

Thanks

Stevemausa
10-30-07, 09:25
Has been a great spot since Friday.

Last night great find Britney- somewhat into it red head 22yo and good body. Did the duty for 40 she doesn't do BJ. But the best of all I have pics (vagina) and digits. I'd be glad to give digits but could anyone return the favor?

Update on Candce, She is still around if you have her number call it and her voicemail gives you her new number.

Be Safe

Stevemausa
10-30-07, 14:32
Forgot to resize.

LynnMan
10-31-07, 07:49
I saw various posts below, and I have one comment about them, guys you are over-paying this girls. I have been with Britney about 4 times, never paid more than $20, I stopped picking her up when her attitude got out of line, she has recognized my car several times after that and waved, but I'm not stopping for her.

Another thing $60 or even $40 is way over-priced for Providence providers, this is not Vegas, and the quality of looks plus their service level is not worth that much IMHO. But as a monger we all figure out what the experience is worth to us, my rates are 20 for BBBJ and 30 FS, if the girl is very good, I toss her a 10 as tip.

Keep it safe guys,

LM

Stevemausa
10-31-07, 09:20
I met Shorty last night on Cranston. 27yo pr. Small titties, nice little puss. No pics or number but she went the extra mile half & half for thirty.

What's up with the tipping? Whatever happen to expecting great service for the fee. I never tip nor have I ever been asked too.

I'd wouldn't I don't have to cause I pay the and expect to be satisfied, no tipping.

Very busy with LE last night.

Get in and get out.

Italian Monkey
10-31-07, 15:10
Saw a WSW standing on Cranston St. Not to far from the 7-11, near like 729 cranston st. This morning with a black velour sweat suit on brown hair done up in a bun, about 5'5 slim, any one seen her, couldn't pick her up as I was picking up a friend for work, looked good.

Cruiser D
10-31-07, 20:42
Yeah, I never quite understood the tipping thing either. What is the girl, a waitress? Or is it the $$ is for my pimp, I keep the $. Either way is just makes no sense.

$20 and $30 is sled dog/pine street inn money. $20 for a BBBJ and the STD for free.

OliverTwist
10-31-07, 21:02
On the other hand if you overpay you are a fool and cause them to try to get more from everyone. 20 to 30 is where it should be. Its just going to support a drug habit anyway,its not like there saving for college. Dont overpay but do be nice to the girls and yes a tip for exellent service is a good idea because it gives them an incentive to do a good job. I have been off and on at this since the early 80s.

Bubba261
10-31-07, 21:26
Forgot to resize.

I'm afraid those pictures are going to be bad for her business.

Phat Bastard
11-01-07, 06:29
Yeah, I never quite understood the tipping thing either. What is the girl, a waitress? Or is it the $$ is for my pimp, I keep the $.

In the days of the Zone and real Pimps, it was at least sometimes for the girl.

He'd take the basic rate and she'd hide the rest so that she at least got something for her efforts.

Rixy1
11-01-07, 08:33
Once in a while I will tell the SW when she is beginning to work that I will give her a little something extra if I think she is not paying enough attention, and it aways works to get her to do it right. .05 or .1 well spent sometimes. It's not standard policy for me though. And there are still pimps out there (boyfriends).

Stevemausa
11-01-07, 08:58
In the days of the Zone and real Pimps, it was at least sometimes for the girl.

He'd take the basic rate and she'd hide the rest so that she at least got something for her efforts.Excellent point, I'll treat you to girl of your choice on me. lol.

I never thought about the pimpin game.

Never the less 100 points to you and your fine point.

Gansett
11-01-07, 09:34
Like to meet the guy who started this practice. My theory is if a price is negociated why tip? I dropped 27k on a car, did I or should I have tipped the saleman?
Paying 20 then another 10 tip, why not just say 30 up front and get it overwith? RI has a law about "sales leaders" if a "merchant" (read as sw'er)advertises a product or service (read as bj)to entice you to buy then when you're hooked,(read your pants are down, your johnsons throbbing, she's an inch away)and she switches product or price they are in violation of the law. Next one who asks me for a tip I'm turning in. :)

Only tip I give is "Don't eat yellow snow".

VictoryRecord
11-01-07, 12:58
Maybe it gives them more incentive? "$20 BBBJCIM, and if you do well, i'll tip you $5 or $10".

Oager
11-01-07, 14:10
Was cruising last night when I found a hsw. West end by the mini mart I wanna say bucklin but I'm not sure. Her name is marilesses or marylees something like that. Long dark hair kinda wavy. She has an ass to die for. Small a cup tits. We went for a ride. Went to the spot got a bbbjtcimws for 35 its was the best head I've had in a very long time. She says she is new to the game she hangs in front of that store. Park and go in for gum or smokes if you see her than she will make the move. This girl is well worth your time and money.

Italian Monkey
11-01-07, 17:00
The only tip I'd give is to spit on my cock and lick my balls while you stroke my cock while it's nice and wet. Now thats a tip!

Bubba261
11-01-07, 19:31
Only tip I give is "Don't eat yellow snow".

Only tip I ever give is.......oh wait, I'm circumcised.

Never mind!

Gansett
11-01-07, 19:49
I used to tell them "Seabisket in the fifth at Belmont" but all I got was blank stares.:)

Cruiser D
11-01-07, 21:30
90% of the girls out there are being run by pimps or a suitcase pimp.

9 times out of 10 the 'tip' is still going to the pimp, there is a reason why the girls call us tricks.

Over paying, under paying, whatever paying - if you are paying 30 and 60 for a girl around here you are talking about a pine street inn crackhead caliber type girl. With a face that looks like she's been dragged behind a silver line bus for about 3 miles and wearing a nice sexy pair of sweat pants and a sweat shirt. I'll stick with the real world 7+ girls who do 40-60 for a cbj and seemingly no longer exist in CT.

Everyone does this for different reasons but I'm not looking down the double barrel of LE and STD's for a gutter snipe.

Gansett
11-02-07, 11:09
By "around here" are you referring to Boston where you post more frequently than on the Prov board?
40-60 is, IMHO, way too much for what's availible locally, is that the norm in Boston?
Does paying more really protect you from LE and SDT's? How, especially in regards to LE?

Savior Faire
11-02-07, 14:44
By "around here" are you referring to Boston where you post more frequently than on the Prov board?
40-60 is, IMHO, way too much for what's availible locally, is that the norm in Boston?
Does paying more really protect you from LE and SDT's? How, especially in regards to LE?
He's not saying that paying more protects from LE and STDs. He's saying that if he's going to risk LE and STDs, he's going to do it for a decent looking woman who is worth more money, not fat gruesome things that, astoundingly, people actually pay to have sex with.

Bubba261
11-02-07, 18:53
I used to tell them "Seabisket in the fifth at Belmont" but all I got was blank stares.:)

Should have told them Seabiscuit in the 2nd at Narragansett. But then all that would have meant to them is that you're just an old fucker, 'Gansett has been closed for more than 20 years!

By the way, a bit of trivia - Seabiscuit actually DID race at Narragansett and won his first race ever on June 22, 1935.

Gansett
11-04-07, 13:35
By the way, a bit of trivia - Seabiscuit actually DID race at Narragansett and won his first race ever on June 22, 1935.

I'm a old fucker, huh? You betcha your sweet bippie I am. What I used to do all night now takes all night to do,,,,

While on the subject did you bet on the 'Biscuit that day? Ya win? :) :) :);)

Rixy1
11-04-07, 19:30
At 5pm I found Sherry for the first time, near Manton DD, brunette, WSW,32, I liked her OK looks. Has really fine C's and nice butt, both uncovered during the bbbjcim, pleasant attitude, all for .25. Would repeat and maybe FS next time.

Screamfan
11-05-07, 20:50
I'm afraid those pictures are going to be bad for her business.I don't know. Looks pretty nice and not overworn to me. Hope I run into her sometime, but I never seem to find the ones described on this list. Most of the time, all I see are the three trannies on Elmwood and the fat bsw's. Yikes.

DaddysLookin
11-05-07, 21:30
Now that I have your attention!

Was driving home this evening seeing nada, spun down by Rising Sun and did a whiplash when I saw this great lookin blond SW who gave me the eye as well.

With regret, the monger mobile was totally loaded with shit so a pick up was out of the question. I spun around for a look see and a "stop and talk" session.

My Spinner was not hot at all up close (I am sure you will find that shocking). She said her name was Jackie and that she needed a ride somewhere. She laughed when she saw the monger mobile full to the brim with shit.

She seemed nice and even tempered, at least 40, and not my type in the least. Had a reunion with Danielle earlier in the day and decorated her tonsils with a creamy bath. She sucks like a Hoover. Danielle is back to E-wood late mornings usually.

Anyway. Yes, there are a few out there.

Stevemausa
11-06-07, 18:00
Got her number, totally not into it, and no bj. .35 FS, she's 20yo and has blondish hair, thin and decent B's. (I like small).

Anyways she's a good rainy day option.

I don't mind providing the contacts I have but could anyone share anything in return?

Senior members I don't ask of anything because your posts help me in my hobby, I happily share what I have cause GOD knows that you guys have helped me get this far.

So for all the senior members, let me say Thank you.

Be safe.

DaddysLookin
11-07-07, 09:08
Got her number, totally not into it, and no bj. .35 FS, she's 20yo and has blondish hair, thin and decent B's. (I like small).

I don't mind providing the contacts I have but could anyone share anything in return?

Senior members I don't ask of anything because your posts help me in my hobby, I happily share what I have cause GOD knows that you guys have helped me get this far.

Be safe.Is this the same one with the Scorpion tatoo? Is there evidence that she might have lost a ton of weight lately? Like loose fitting clothing or stretch marks to beat the band?

Did she seem with it, or coked out?

Thanks for the report and hopefully the update.

Stevemausa
11-07-07, 21:23
Is this the same one with the Scorpion tatoo? Is there evidence that she might have lost a ton of weight lately? Like loose fitting clothing or stretch marks to beat the band?

Did she seem with it, or coked out?

Thanks for the report and hopefully the update.Well she is young not too cocked out but had a sob story to tell. I think she might be on Meth on some spots of her body (couldn't see to well in the car) but looks like she might suffer from Meth bugs.

Savior Faire
11-08-07, 16:51
Well she is young not too cocked out but had a sob story to tell. I think she might be on Meth on some spots of her body (couldn't see to well in the car) but looks like she might suffer from Meth bugs.

I had to google meth bugs. For those who don't know, they're imaginary bugs that meth users think are on or under their skin. The users dig at their skin to try to get the bugs. Info and some gross pictures here - http://www.usdoj.gov/methawareness/

Stevemausa
11-08-07, 18:23
I had to google meth bugs. For those who don't know, they're imaginary bugs that meth users think are on or under their skin. The users dig at their skin to try to get the bugs. Info and some gross pictures here - http://www.usdoj.gov/methawareness/Thank you for letting the group know.

I don't she is a current user since it looked like her are more scars than the open soars you seen in your link.

Rixy1
11-11-07, 00:08
Heather is back, off Elmwood, near the AZ after a long absence. She is a WSW, hair now light brunette with blonde streaks. Has really good looks that have stood the test of a long time, you would think she's late 20's. Excellent bbbjcim asks .4 but will negotiate. She's always been one of my favs, edgy character, funny. Treat her nicely gents. I first met her 4 years ago and she's better than ever. Very skilled and attentive.

Little Rhody
11-12-07, 20:50
I know I have no right to expect any reponse from this considering I just registered, but have been reading for months. I was hoping someone might be generous enough to give me a number of a SW they like. Pm's are perfect, and you'd have my eternal gratitude and earnest thanks.

My last experience was with a brunette who turned out to be much more beat down than I thought after she got in the car. Wasn't happy, and the crackdowns make me a little skeevish about scouting elmwood etc.

Any reponse is appreciated, even if it's just to call me a goober.

Stevemausa
11-13-07, 08:03
I know I have no right to expect any reponse from this considering I just registered, but have been reading for months. I was hoping someone might be generous enough to give me a number of a SW they like. Pm's are perfect, and you'd have my eternal gratitude and earnest thanks.

My last experience was with a brunette who turned out to be much more beat down than I thought after she got in the car. Wasn't happy, and the crackdowns make me a little skeevish about scouting elmwood etc.

Any reponse is appreciated, even if it's just to call me a goober.Little Rody,

You have to start like the rest of us, you do the foot work come up with a working number let someone fuck her a post back to us or tell us where we can find a new girl and what street you picked her up on and then and only then can we trust that you are here to game.

Last thing the rest of us want is some pig picking up free numbers to look good for chief and we're left with dicks in hand.

You must be a young one cause only a person in there early twenties would post such a dumb request.

Just like your daddy told you if you want something you have to work for it.

Be Safe!

Italian Monkey
11-13-07, 16:06
Hooked up with that spanish girl that goes by the name "lena" off Cranston st. Again, not to bad I must say, went there and father was home told me to call in a half hour as he was leaving then, started with nice BBBJ to mish finish doggy no greek today! Wanted me to dine at the y but I don't eat SW puss only girls that don't trick ya know.

Petrella
11-13-07, 23:02
Hey "stevemausa" since when you the big shot on this board. Last time I new you only had 13 post. I'm pretty sure your a regular member. For all we can know your a modern day LE giving away a fake numbers. Learn how to work kid. Granted I haven't posted much; but any info anyone is willing to share is a plus. I understand the rules in this forum and you can't talk down to anyone because your new also. I would just like to thank all the senior members and long time member thanks you; for making this forum so resourceful and I will be reporting more often. Much respect.

Bill Buxton
11-16-07, 02:56

Any reponse is appreciated, even if it's just to call me a goober.

The boys will try anything to get info here.If that shit did not come from a LE desk I will be some shocked.If he wants a friend send him to the park or the "y" get that boy fixed up fast.

What in the world has this place come too.Another day,another story.

B.B...

Gansett
11-16-07, 13:59
Check my post down below, sorry.

Bubba261
11-16-07, 19:53
I'm a old fucker, huh? You betcha your sweet bippie I am. What I used to do all night now takes all night to do,,,,

Join the crowd - I'm just a few months shy of 60 myself. The good thing about taking all night to do it is that it still feels as good as it did when it took about 3 minutes!

While on the subject did you bet on the 'Biscuit that day? Ya win? :) :) :);)

Can't say that I won, but I'll tell you - my horse in the second race finished first ------ in the THIRD race! Only got up to Narraganssett once in my life, on Belmont Stakes day back in the mid-70s. Couldn't believe they still pulled the starting gate with work horses. Those were the good old days.

LynnMan
11-17-07, 00:51

Be safe.
I had FS from the younger Tiffany last month. She is not the BBBJ Tiffany with a scorpion tattoo. This one is very young, kind of naive and I had her for BBBJ and FS. The BJ was poor quality and the FS was average at best, she looks very much like a regular girl (non-SW) and she is chunky, usually wear a navy blue bubble jacket.
Happy mongering
LM

Rixy1
11-17-07, 01:09
Around 9:30 this evening saw Patty on Atwells. Mid-20s, 5'5'' WSW, brown pony tail, kindof cute. Showed me a nice safe-seeming O-ville spot for a .25 bbbjcim. Needs more practice but nice attitude. Said fs possible, look for her around there. Might be moving to the Elmwood track.

Sore Thumb
11-17-07, 07:27
Was cruising E/W last night and saw a pair of WSW, one blonde and one brunette. When I got close neither was good looking but the blonde hopped in and offered bbbjtc for .30 so I thought what the hell. She may have been in her 30s, pretty hard looking, nothing to remember and I didn't care to ask her name. She was nice enough to slam her face into my lap repeatedly and make sounds that reminded me of how bad she needed the money. She stayed down a few extra seconds after the pop to make sure I was squeaky clean, then spit out my door. The shit part was I thought I had change but only two dubs so she got my .40 and I didn't bother asking for change.

I have to say with the cold weather and all they can wear to cover up, it's hard to see what you are getting during these months. If anyone runs across Danielle and has her new # I'd appreciate it and I can tel you what the old one was to prove I had it. Even with the pick line in her arm from the hospital she was still way better than anything else I've found out here since June when my mongering career began.

Stevemausa
11-17-07, 14:29
Hey "stevemausa" since when you the big shot on this board. Last time I new you only had 13 post. I'm pretty sure your a regular member. For all we can know your a modern day LE giving away a fake numbers. Learn how to work kid. Granted I haven't posted much; but any info anyone is willing to share is a plus. I understand the rules in this forum and you can't talk down to anyone because your new also. I would just like to thank all the senior members and long time member thanks you; for making this forum so resourceful and I will be reporting more often. Much respect.The name is new but I've been on this board for years. Things change over the years and I have forgotten usernames. So I'm not new just the name.

I gave out Candace's number a year ago. Oh, and she's been verified by other members.

Sharing information is what this is all about but you can only get so far, you have to get out and do some foot work. I started with nothing and I'm at least experienced enough to know that even though I have numbers I still have to get out and continue to prospect new areas, girls, and rates. To report back information.

LittleRody needs to take that info and get out and learn like the rest of us! Thats all I was trying to say.

Petrella
11-18-07, 13:21
Thursday I was running errands and took a ride down EW and didn't see much. So I drove on the side streets behind AZ near that LQ store and found this dirty blonde with a tan fur coat. I'm sure It wasent real fur. She was standing like 5'10 with tight jeans a heals and he hair was wet like she just taken a shower. Unfortunately I had the dog in the car. But this black man was 20 yards ahead which was probably he pimp. He kept turning around and checking on her. Just wondering if anyone seen this girl. She was also slim not fat. Her face looked good, but you know that all changes when their in the car and look 70yr's old with fucked up teeth if they even have any.

Chef Jeff100
11-18-07, 14:02
Has anyone seen Tisha round lately. Used to be on e/w with a short w dude around wg?

Petrella
11-19-07, 16:30
This morning I drove threw around 9am and theirs was like 3-4 girls that were deff SW. I had to go to my brokers in downtown and the time I left and got lunch around 11:30. EW, ONYL, and Vally ghost town. After 11 they go away and Cranston St I never see anything, or I just can't tell to many cars blocking. So the best time is deff before 11.

Stevemausa
11-19-07, 23:22
It was dead for me over the weekend. I couldn't find anything. Maybe I saw two and they looked nasty couldn't consider pay for a HR. LOL Be Safe!

LynnMan
11-21-07, 09:40
Hi mongers,
today around 7am, I had a sweet reunion with Trista, a 22yo WSW at Cranston street. For those of you who remember her, she used to walk on Elmwood and sometimes Broad, but she is on Cranston street.

There was about 5-7 SWS between 6 and 7am in that street, among them was a thin WSW named Stephanie, that I wrote about in October. This is not to be confused with Academy ave Steph. By the way, last Sunday I saw Steph at the grocery store on Acdemy/Atwells junction.

Trista updated me on her various escapades including skipping out of half-way release program, and she thinks it was dumb. She left the state after that, but was arrested and returned to Providence and finished her sentence. She still looks hot, have gained about 7 lbs since I saw her last. She also said she has a part yime job at a food store.

We went to a quiet spot for unrushed half and half, Her BBBJ skills deserve an award, so get her guys while you can. She wore a gray sweater, blue jeans wide at the bottom and high heels. Her hair is black and curly, and she had that lovely smile, which seems to hold a promise. Today traffic was very light, and made cruising very easy.

Keep it safe guys. . .
LM

Bgdog
11-23-07, 07:59
Wed nite 630 found 22yo wsw on cranston. good looking, kinda goofy. Covered bj, but it was ok. wouldnt pick up again as i dont like cbj, but was adequite.

Fri 630 am did the loop and only saw 1 out on valley, looked ok , doubled back and she was gone. Never saw her out before so if you happened to pick her up i would like to hear a review.

Chef Jeff100
11-23-07, 11:01
Had the pleasure of meeting Acad Steph a couple weeks ago. Nice small package and very perky nips. I would definately spend time with her again if I see her out.

Italian Monkey
11-23-07, 15:41
Cruised this afternoon around 2pm-230 nothing on elmwood near az or any of that part of town, all sleeping from to much turkey lurkey?

Oager
11-23-07, 17:05
Gonna hit the streets tonight I will report tomorrow. If you see my truck give me room to work. Some guys can be pushy. When going for the score.

Joey Stock
11-25-07, 14:22
Been pretty steady with her, number is constant, answers, go to house, all is safe, no traveling needed. Like I've said before, a little worn for the wear, but awesome BBBJCIM, comfortable surroundings, all the other stuff we all have to worry about n/a with her. Anyone else doing the same.

I see Steph is back around, what's the reports, I saw the "perky tits" but how is she, still all hoped up or calmed down?

Anyone see Liz?

Rixy1
11-25-07, 22:39
Around 7pm between the AZ and the library I saw two cute WSWs who I don't know, but I passed because I had arranged already to meet with Rachael for one of her great bbbjs. She is walking again on that track--very pretty blonde WSW. She says Nancy of the D cups, pretty, taller WSW is out there too these days.

Chef Jeff100
11-26-07, 14:26
Decided around noon to make a trip into the city to see what was going on. E ave down Cranst though Olnyville, Atwells, Acadamy and Chaltstone. Totally dead. Was on my way out of the city going up Elm ave and spotted a WSW whos name was Linda. Never say her before but figured I was in need. She came over asked for a cig and started telling me she just lost here apartment in Cov. Asked if she wanted to go for a ride and talk about and she agreed. Said she rarely is out but needed $. Not too bad lookin around a 7-8. Prettty good oral skills for a BBCIM. If I see her again would repeat. I'm not familiar with Rachel but she seems like someone I would like to meet. Any description of her?

Gansett
11-27-07, 10:31
Or maybe she said Mary? Saturday afternoon around 1, near the tire place and dd on e/w. Like a new car with it's new car smell she's a new wsw'er and smells delightful. Light brown hair,5'6"+, nice chest, b's, and ass (as seen thru jeans). Very nervous but she's not tweaky from drugs, just new to the biz. No f/s just bj's. Bit inexperienced in the bj dept but I offered advice best I could. Said she was chased from the walgreens area by pimps and pros last saturday.
If you see her she's a nice person, just trying to make a 2.

RH Treller
11-27-07, 12:07
Monday night between midnight and 1 am in the pouring rain. LOTS OF SW's out. An unbelievable amount -- 1 on Smith, 1 on Valley, 3 or 4 on Cranston, 3 or 4 more on Elmwood. No LE at all. Stopped for 1 on Elmwood near Potters but she was acting funny as she approached the car so I declined.

Tuesday am around 10:30 there were several in the Cranston/Elmwood area including at least two I recognized from the night before. They looked pretty scary in the daylight, but at least they are out there.

Rixy1
11-27-07, 22:32
Monday night between midnight and 1 am in the pouring rain. LOTS OF SW's out. An unbelievable amount -- 1 on Smith, 1 on Valley, 3 or 4 on Cranston, 3 or 4 more on Elmwood. No LE at all. Stopped for 1 on Elmwood near Potters but she was acting funny as she approached the car so I declined.

Tuesday am around 10:30 there were several in the Cranston/Elmwood area including at least two I recognized from the night before. They looked pretty scary in the daylight, but at least they are out there.

Yes, I've seen more than usual lately. Tonight around 7 as soon as I got on Valley near the Shell I found Bobby, taller WSW, thin, nice attitude, .3 for bbbjcim no rush in a spot I know. She is out there, she says just for one or two dates at a time, not greedy. Saw one other brunette WSW on Valley on the way out.
BUT: I recall when times were this bountiful in the past three years I've been out there a sweep soon followed and they all but disappeared for a few weeks after that. All I'm saying is that, of course, I'm not letting my guard down looking for LE just because we can't see them now. Not paranoid, just learned from experience. Enjoy.

Oager
11-28-07, 11:51
Lots and lots of girls around lately. I guess christmas come early round these parts. Cruised the other night. Picked up a girl named jennifer on manton. Bbbjtcim for 20. Says she been out about a year. She has red hair shoulder length. She is on the bigger side about 160 to 170 lbs. Her sucking skills are totally awsome. She told me she enjoys sucking cock. She was moaning and rubbing herself while she did the deed. I will be looking for her again as she really knows what she is doing. Says she lives on manton ave. I want to try some indoor action with her.

Gansett
11-29-07, 10:59
Lots and lots of girls around lately. I guess christmas come early round these parts......

You're right. In the weeks leading up to Christmas I think we'll see even more new b's. Things are tough for some. Regular girls who are in a tight $ spot decide to not give it away Friday night but sell it Monday morning. Works for me. Most years I've managed to get a digit or two and keep something going at least for a few months, then they'll get a conscious, feel guilty, etc,etc. Till next year at this time :)

Italian Monkey
11-29-07, 17:15
Near warren st. And sprauge st near the factorys, one WSW tall blonde sllim brown jacket on, another WSW with blonde highlights and dark roots with a black puffy coat on first option seemed good but one of you guys got her as I attempted the swing around, how was she?

Oager
12-01-07, 07:15
I found these on my camera.

Rixy1
12-02-07, 00:28
Even in 22 degree weather this evening there were some SWs out, but no 10s out there. Lots of LE on Elmwood. One WSW near Potters, big woman, 1/10 so I passed. On Atwells found HSW Maria, 27, liquored up, fair bbbj no cim (said that when it was too late). Would not repeat.

Today22
12-03-07, 14:56
I was in Prov Tuesday and had the pleasure of meeting up with Heather, EXCELLENT!!! bbbjcim 30 Said she has been doing this for 14 years still looks and performs great.

LynnMan
12-03-07, 21:07
Hi mongers,

today afternoon I cruised Providence. There was a lot of action especially Cranston street. I spotted a chubby WSW she was walking with a black dude, I puuled to a side road and she came over, her name is Wendy, and she was nice to talk to. I would have sealed the deal, but I had seen Trista a few minutes before walking with a bunch of guys down Potters, so I met them ahead.

She gave a awesome BBBJ,
Keep it sfae guys.
LM

Sore Thumb
12-05-07, 15:27
I hate to ***** but I haven't been able to find anything between four and seven in the elmwood area in a long time and I check multiple times per week. Maybe academy is better or there is some other mid to late afternoon shangri-la of mongering but I am striking out like a minor leaguer batting against josh Beckett.

Amp and cl girls are out of the question right now so any tips would be super.

OliverTwist
12-06-07, 07:13
Thats a good question. I was thinking of trying the fishing at the Providence track . what are the good times ? I do not know the territory so any help is apreciated.

Mammathoner
12-06-07, 08:04
I drive down Elmwood and Cranston every morning between 6:00 & 7:00 and have not seen anything in weeks. I also check on the way home between 4 & 5 PM and don't see anything. What up?

Bgdog
12-06-07, 08:26
Cruised the regular loop on Tue @ 630. Found a wsw on atwells. I forget what she said her name was, something like Brenna. Anyway decent looks, great bbbjcim. She wore a powder blue winter coat and scarf, brown curly hair.

Little Rhody
12-08-07, 22:33
Made the standard run down Elmwood today around 4 and then Cranston st after that. Seems to be dry still, the last time I found a SW around here she was sitting at some warehouse near the AZ.

Any tips for when or where to go for now?

Rixy1
12-09-07, 01:13
Elmwood was deserted mid-evening Saturday but there was life on Atwells where I saw a couple of cute WSWs and found Pattie near the bodega, WSW 30's, 5'3" or so. As in my 11/17 post, she gave an enthusiastic but not special bbbjcim for .25. She says she is out of here for good in a day or two, moving away, new life, etc.

Gansett
12-09-07, 12:58
If it's the one I think it is, she'll be back. I've known her for quite a while, shame she's quitting but every so often she goes legit. I know she's done this in the past several times, sometimes for over a year at a time but like the "swallows" at Capistrano she'll return.

P Austin
12-09-07, 19:25
Took a drive early Sunday morning 6:30-7:30, mostly Elmwood. One WSW near library walking towards City Gas, she had blond hair, clean face, wearing the old double jacket with a hoodie, blue jeans. Got the look but was swept up before I got back there on the turn around (she was on the wrong side of the street for me to just pull over).

Peace

Screamfan
12-10-07, 06:02
Keep forgetting to post. About three weeks ago, first picked up Sherry on Delaine. As mentioned before, she's not great looking, but ok. Nice breasts. Good bbbjcim for 30.

Few days later picked up Candace. She really is hot. And pretty good. Unfortunately she said her phone had been stolen, so she couldn't give me a number.

Two weeks ago, turning onto Delaine from Manton, see a gorgeous (from the car, anyway) blonde negotiating with someone; I come back and she's gone. I drive around, hoping she'll come back, but no such luck. I pull into parking lot of 7/11 at Manton; a nice looking wsw there comes over, tells me she'll be walking down Delaine if I want some company. I see her get picked up a few moments later, watch them drive into parking lot. I take a cruise around, come back in five minutes, and she's already done. Comes over to me. Tells me she gives head, but covered. Not what I was looking for, and her attitude didn't seem that great, although she was cute. I drive over to Valley, pick up Sherry again. Decide to go for FS this time (she wants 50). When she pulls down her pants, the car gets filled with a smell that I'd rather not recall. Probably best to stick to bjs from that one.

An hour or so later, on Plainfield, I pick up Jackie. She's pretty hot, nice firm Cs. I got digits, but she told me that her phone was out of minutes, but maybe she'll get more minutes soon--"could be tomorrow, could be next week." So far, apparently she hasn't done it. Or at least her phone's been off the few times I've called.

Now, on to last night:

Drove around at 10 p.m. Aca/Atwells empty. Two on Elmwood, an unattractive bsw, and a fat wsw. Pass. Cranston seems dead, but then I pass a really cute girl: turns out it's Britney (who's been mentioned here before). She's really cute, redhead, and covered in freckles, which are a personal fetish of mine. She's pretty weird, though. As soon as we part, she asks for 30. Immediately takes her shirt off. I play with her breasts, and she starts brushing her hair. I ask if I can see more, so she pulls down her pants. Then starts playing with her phone. So this is pretty weird; we're sitting in the car, she's naked, looking through her bag and grooming herself, sort of distractedly talking to me, occasionally mentioning that she really wants come on her titties. Eventually I got around to obliging her with that. She doesn't give bjs, unfortunately. She'll do the other deed, but I didn't have a cover, and didn't want to go bb. Anyway, I liked her, and she is really cute, as I mentioned, but maybe a bit weird and not for everyone.

Four hours later the area was empty. Finally saw Tara off Elmwood and pulled over. Bad idea. She tells me she wants 40 and that she usually gets a tip. Gives a decent bbbj, but then stops in the middle to remind me that she wants a tip (not cool), stops again after a pretty short while and goes to work with her hand (despite her practice, she's not very good at this--it just kind of hurt). Needless to say, she didn't get a tip.

RH Treller
12-10-07, 11:47
There seems to be more activity in the atwells/academy area than elmwood lately. Nothing new to report, just things I've observed.

Mammathoner
12-11-07, 08:06
Finally! I saw 2 SWs on Elmwood this AM at 6:30. First good SW sighting in about a month. One WSW using the phone at City Gas, dark hair with a dark puffy coat, about 30 and a little heavy and a BSW down about a block, thin but pretty in striped pants. Both looked frozen. I would have picked up the Black girl if I had more time. It looked like one of you guys may have swung around for the pick up.

Gforce888
12-11-07, 14:16
Every time I get a coffee I see this chic chilling on the side walk. Gives me the wicked eyes. Has a turtle neck, pony tail, black jeans, 35 WSW. It been so cold lately i don't know if i could get a hard on. I think the amps would server me better.

FORCE

DaddysLookin
12-12-07, 08:33
Drove around at 10 p.m. Aca/Atwells empty. Two on Elmwood, an unattractive bsw, and a fat wsw. Pass. Cranston seems dead, but then I pass a really cute girl: turns out it's Britney (who's been mentioned here before). She's really cute, redhead, and covered in freckles, which are a personal fetish of mine. She's pretty weird, though. As soon as we part, she asks for 30. Immediately takes her shirt off. I play with her breasts, and she starts brushing her hair.Found this "new" player on CL. Ad as follows:

Hello, guys. My name is brittney and I am waiting to satisfy you. Me and my girls have a clean discreet location in providence with front-door parking right off of 95 so if you have a wish you would like fulfilled give me a call. I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

Call for rates and ask about two girl offers!However, the pic rung a bell. Is this her?

LynnMan
12-12-07, 17:54
Hi mongers,
this board is active and thats a good sign. I went cruising on Saturday afternoon, I started with Elmwood, and it was empty for the most part. I tried Cranston and it had about 4 SWS, I saw Wendy, a chubby WSW walking with a black dude, then she disappeared. I spotted Trista, early 20's cute WSW I have had service from her before, check my posts.

I would have picked up Trista, but she seemed wired, arguing with her guy on the street, and walking from one side of the street to the other, she looked highly agitated and I did not expect a great time, given the situation. As Trista walked by the liquor store opposite messer st, she two spanish girls started talking to her, calming her down. After she left them, I watched the 2 girls and realized they were SWS too.

I picked up one of the HSW and she gave her name as "Shorty" would not give her actual name. I mentioned other HSWS in the same area and she know them, she ranks about 7 body, and she did BBBJCIM which she did good, less than Trista but better than most(for $20). She is from PR, upper 20's and great boobs to platy with as she did her duty.

Keep it safe guys

LM

Bgdog
12-14-07, 10:19
Tuesday early evening cruising without any luck. Tried the back roads behind elmwood and spotted Nancy walking with high heel white boots on. Went back to her place, been there before. She has changed #s but not her bbbjcim technique. Alway fun playing with those homkers.

Be safe

Rixy1
12-15-07, 09:56
Around 10 last night near Delaine met Wendy, late 30s+, WSW, curly brunette, plain but pleasant looks, offered only bbbj but at her place with full nudity for .45. Worked out fine, cim, but might not repeat due to asking higher price for just a bj even though the extras were fun, with young B's.
Due to weather didn't expect to see many SWs, but also because in O-ville there were LE cruisers lurking on side streets, parking lots, more than usual, so watch out for them.

DaddysLookin
12-18-07, 08:19
Obviously, the freaking weather has killed the street. Pity, as the SW's want to celebrate Xmas like the rest, and that takes the mother's milk of mankind.

Anyway, after like 50 passes seeing NADA, I have given up and simply purchase a coffee at DD on Cranston St and park there, drinking slowly. Waiting. And waiting. I figure if they are out, they are in desperate need of something warm, so I wait there. To date, have not seen anything worth picking up.

With the snow and all, its tough to tell. I keep cruising these chicks looking for a look, but, they are in the street waiting for buses.

Till the weather breaks. Will not expect much at all.

Happy Holidays guys!

LynnMan
12-18-07, 10:16
Found this "new" player on CL. Ad as follows:

However, the pic rung a bell. Is this her?

The picture in the ad is that of another girl, not the Cranston street (freckles) Britney. Also form the few encounters I have had with her, she is way too disorganized to pull such a thing, that is; posting online, contact number, even a room, not the Britney of the streets. By the way I saw her Saturday afternoon, she has lost some weight, and had an outfit that made her look like a young schoolgirl.

LM

Oager
12-18-07, 13:37
Hit the strets last night. Crused all the usuall areas nothing to my liking so I stop at my favorite coffee shop on manton, I get a medium regular than I sit and wait. Up walks a blond she akes me for a ride to the store. I say sure hop in. We pull out of the lot when she says so baby are you hrny tonight. I say yup she than ask if I wanna party with her. Sure so off we go. She has her own place in pawtucke so we go there. I ask her do you like alone he tells me her roomate is there, I ask if her roomie is boy or girl he says girl. Bingo I'm in woohoo. We get to her house its near pawtucket hospital. Not bad of a neigherhood. We go to her place 3rd floor. And bang her roomie is a knockout. She pours me a glass f wine she pays some kinda music than she strippes for me all while the roomie is there. The roomie just sits there and smiles. I look over at the roomie when she says double the money double the party. I say ok the roomie strips. And its on. I have the best night of my life we do everything I even get to fuck one while the other eats her friend ass. Wow this is so hot. Anyway this did cost me some cash 300 to be excact.

The girl I picked up name is tina she is about 5 ft 9 150 lbs. Her roomate name is melisa abut 5 ft 5 100 lbs. They tell me thay don't do this often but need the money for the holidays. I dodnt get a number but she told me to look for her around the town. Oh believe me I will. This was a grat christma giftt for myself a little pricy but well worth it. I will keep you all updated as this continues to unfold. Be safe all and have a safe and happy holiday season.

Screamfan
12-19-07, 06:07
Yup, guess she's out there regularly now. Picked her up Saturday around 4:30 a.m. Good bbbjicm, fun rack; would love to get her somewhere less cramped than a car so I could play with it.

The rest: Manton dead. Two on Aca/Atwells, but very very scary.

Nothing on Cranston besides Shorty and her friend (and they only appeared after I'd gone around a few times).

Saw two on Elmwood standing on a corner, but when I drove up they gave me the "go away, we're talking here" look. Weird. They really really looked like SWs but maybe they were done for the night?

Saw another on Elmwood. Went for a second pass. She came up to the car. Turns out it's another tranny. It's getting hard to tell with the big coats and hoods; don't open the door until you see their face!

Oager: I was trying to decide if your story was for real or a little fantasy, which is how it looks. Then I decided it doesn't matter: it's a good story anyway.

Gansett
12-19-07, 14:06
On my way out the door, past couple of trips have not gone well, came back with everything I left with. I'm not going soft (in the big head :) )but I do feel for them. Whatever their circumstances it's freakin' cold out there. On a day/week like this i'm not adverse to throwing a few extra bucks or buying a coffee or hot chocolate. btw buy the coffee/ chocolate first, their hands are c-o-l-d, you can thank me later :).

Stevemausa
12-19-07, 15:17
29 port o recian 30 for half and half on Bucklin.

Tiffany was out as well on Cranston but I passed, I said she was good for rainy day.

Be safe and Merry Christmas.

Partyandplay
12-19-07, 15:43
Has anyone met Gia from CL?

If so, please post a review.

Rixy1
12-20-07, 09:21
Has anyone met Gia from CL?

If so, please post a review.

Look, P and P, it's not my place to police this Board but fellah, you got the wrong section here. This is for SWs or is all that blow in your eyes and you can't read that?

On a more appropriate note, I was passing through Elm Tuesday evening and saw 2 good lookers I didn't know but couldn't stop. It's quiet but not dead out there.

Phat Bastard
12-20-07, 09:45
Lets just say I have a friend who is looking for a girl and a bunch of nose candy. What is the safest way to go about this? Anyone have any dealings with this sort of thing? Who to watch out for ect ect?

Thanks

Not my place to police here either but dude, do you really think anyone here is going to hook you up with coke?

But here are three things you could try ;):

Get me a time machine, set it to 1985 and I'll introduce you to someone that can introduce you to someone that can get you an eightball.

Befriend a crackho, have her hook you up with her dealer, have him hook you up with his supplier that cooks it and have him sell you some while his homies steal your car, wallet and pants.

Break into the evidence room at the police station.

WebDog
12-20-07, 09:54
Lets just say I have a friend who is looking for a girl and a bunch of nose candy. What is the safest way to go about this? Anyone have any dealings with this sort of thing? Who to watch out for ect ect?
Thanks Dude (?) that is a hell of a way to start out as your first post. It may seem from the outside that the intent of this board and sourcing illegal drugs go hand-in-hand. But personally I think that is the sort of discussion we should seriously discourage here.

Clearly, however, anyone resourceful enough to sniff out streetwalkers in this day and age should be able to find a coke dealer -- unfortunately there are far more of the latter.

But this is not the disco era and coke is no longer glamorous. I seriously urge that talk to be kept the hell off of this board.

I would also add that reports are coke is a lot more dirty it was in the recent past and is cut with all kinds of crap you don't want going up your nose or hers (a little tidbit picked up from a SW.)

Partyandplay
12-20-07, 10:16
Hey it seems my post got alot of negative attention. I was not looking for names numbers ect just some advice. To all I have offended I apologize. If I knew how to remove the post I would do but it does not seem possible. To those who provided some info without all the negativity thank you. If anyone can tell me how to remove a post that would be great. One last thing, I thought that as a newbie all posts went through a moderator and so I felt that if the post was not right for this site it would not have been posted, but I guess thats not the case or is it? Anyways sorry to all who have been offended.

Bill Buxton
12-20-07, 13:15
Not my place to police here either but dude, do you really think anyone here is going to hook you up with coke?

But here are three things you could try ;):

Get me a time machine, set it to 1985 and I'll introduce you to someone that can introduce you to someone that can get you an eightball.

Befriend a crackho, have her hook you up with her dealer, have him hook you up with his supplier that cooks it and have him sell you some while his homies steal your car, wallet and pants.

Break into the evidence room at the police station.

Thats good info,I hope he takes the advice and runs with it.

What has this world come too now???

If people think a guy that wants some a** has to have coke to get it Than the time machine thing is the answer.

B.B...

Phat Bastard
12-21-07, 00:38
Hey it seems my post got alot of negative attention. I was not looking for names numbers ect just some advice. To all I have offended I apologize. If I knew how to remove the post I would do but it does not seem possible. To those who provided some info without all the negativity thank you. If anyone can tell me how to remove a post that would be great. One last thing, I thought that as a newbie all posts went through a moderator and so I felt that if the post was not right for this site it would not have been posted, but I guess thats not the case or is it? Anyways sorry to all who have been offended.

No need to apologize, it's me that probably owes one to you for not making it clearer that I was just joking around with the answers that I gave. Nice job on your part for being so rational when responding to us.

Don't let us deter you from posting further but you might want to avoid drug talk when you do.

Be Safe

Gansett
12-21-07, 09:15
Trista was out yesterday on Cranston . :)

Also on cranston I noticed a young woman, all bundled up against the cold, with dark hair and a very noticeable white streak thru it. I got the look, then she avoided looking at any cars on my second pass, then as I turned around I got the look again. She got into a dark green car before I could get back to her. I think she's a sw'er but,,,

Anyone know her?

Italian Monkey
12-21-07, 17:34

ThanksCan't recall some one looking for drugs on a sex site? Take a trip, and a chance around the slums with the dealers like we all take a trip and a chance with the sw's.

Little Rhody
12-26-07, 02:42
Was in Providence driving home from work yesterday and decided to check out atwells. Saw 2 young wsw's on newark street, about to get in some guy's car. Seems I was about a minute late, I'll definitely hit the place up again this weekend, only activity I've seen in over a month.

OliverTwist
12-28-07, 21:22
Poped in town the other night right after dark and found a young WSW in jeans long darkish hair, kinda short at the wallgreens on Elmwood. Came over and we went for a spin. She is on the rock and is staying at a local hotel payed for by a rock smocking monger. She said I could go over but I didn't want to risk it and was not spending a lot. She turned a little crazy and weird on me when I refused to give her a tip after she was done I though it could be trouble. She raided the spare change in my council. I would avoid this one. Does anyone know the one I mean? I also saw several others out and some LE as well. Almost hit the pink palace but didn't want to go broke and spend everything I had.

LynnMan
01-01-08, 01:15
Trista is back.

I had a nice reunion with great BBBJ with her usual award-level standard.

As usual she allowed lots of roaming, this was on Monday 6am, on Cranston st.
LM

Gansett
01-01-08, 12:55
LM.
I saw Trista last week, how's her hip/leg? Candace was out yesterday too, she's going downhill. I didn't recognize her, she came up to me while I was stopped at a light on Cranston. She's got the green teeth now, half rotted from drugs. Skinny as hell. Decided to pass.

Chef Jeff100
01-01-08, 17:58
Saw Tara today behind AZ. Not a bad experience but nothing to write home about. Got somewhat turned off when as soon as she got in she asked how much I was gonna tip her. May or may not repeat with her if Kisha shows up again I'll be a happy camper but i heard she just had a little one, think its her 8th but i'm sure she will return.

Sore Thumb
01-04-08, 20:45
I picked someone/thing that I am still unsure of the other night. It was either a wsw or a very passable ts of some sort. Either way she established that she was deaf and leaned over the nice new bench seat to rub the john. After a couple of turns we got to the spot and she held up 4 fingers to set a price. Some wet bbbj ensued and she had me drop her off at the older but still nice regency plz. It was kind of a surreal experience but they all are in some way to me.

Rixy1
01-05-08, 15:11
I picked someone/thing that I am still unsure of the other night. It was either a wsw or a very passable ts of some sort. Either way she established that she was deaf and leaned over the nice new bench seat to rub the john. After a couple of turns we got to the spot and she held up 4 fingers to set a price. Some wet bbbj ensued and she had me drop her off at the older but still nice regency plz. It was kind of a surreal experience but they all are in some way to me.

Did you notice that he didn't let you touch where breasts are supposed to be?
Very passable, yes, but heard me say get the f out of my car when I realized what he was last year, before the deed, thank goodness.

Partyandplay
01-05-08, 16:37
I was in town on new years and got a room at the Sportsman without knowing what type of place it was. Called all the other hotels and found 200$ rates. Once I called them they said 80 so I said sure. I was with a few buddies and not really expecting such a shady hotel. It was only once I got there that a realized the rent by the hour! But nonetheless I saw plenty of workers milling about in the hallways but unfortunately had a few other guys in the room so I could not bring one back. But it did look like a cheap hookup if I wanted such.

Stevemausa
01-05-08, 17:11
Elm Ave. had two one very fugly ts, and another just fugly *****. LE out pulling over cars every where. On one loop there were 3 stopped Bucklin, Potters, and Cranston streets.

What's going on out there?

Be safe.

Sore Thumb
01-05-08, 17:35
I didn't even try. At that point I thought ignorance would be bliss. It will be the first and last time anything happens with any degree of uncertainty though, I can guarantee that. Que se ra or something like that. At this time of year maybe I will give in and do the AMP thing eventually to assure as much as possible the participants are legit. That two girl lesbo show with Chanel and cameron from CL is still high on my list, and maybe now that I am a SM someone will share some digits.

Little Rhody
01-06-08, 04:38
Around 2am I did a quick loop around AZ and saw a thin HSW named Chris. Picked her up, good BBJCIM for 20 and spit out after. Got her number, says she works during the week. Probably late 20's, 5'3, thin and black hair. Got her number, will repeat.

Joey Stock
01-06-08, 23:21
Been dead, anyone seen Steph or Elizabeth?

Denise is always home, it's tooooo easy!

Anyone been doing that?

It's been a few weeks and she was saying house was gonna be condemned, anyone see her in last few days?

I called yesterday, go her voicemail and no call back, that has never happened prior to yesterday.

Any info would be helpful.

You can PM me if you want.

Later

Stevemausa
01-07-08, 00:53
Around 2am I did a quick loop around AZ and saw a thin HSW named Chris. Picked her up, good BBJCIM for 20 and spit out after. Got her number, says she works during the week. Probably late 20's, 5'3, thin and black hair. Got her number, will repeat.I'd think she was a little older, does she have a little belly?

One woman fitting your description in the same area didn't budge on her pricing wanted FS for .20 (told her it was all my money). She declined and wasn't rude and neither was I. I'd try her out when I get more loot.

Be safe.

Rixy1
01-07-08, 09:17
Sunday late afternoon there was one WSW prancing around Delaine, too obvious stop for, given the intense LE presence lately. On Academy met Dee who I've posted about before, WSW late 30's, flat and looking worse, seems in rapid decline, as happens to most SWs. Even her bbbjcim was no longer "inspired", just get it done attitude. Also, anyone going with her has to watch for this scam she's pulled on me---pay her and she counts it and finds some missing, probably up her sleeve, but I'm in no mood to argue. I lost twice on that, not again. So, you've got to count it out to her (in good light) so she can't scam you. Otherwise, any port in a storm, she'll do.
On the way out, saw two other WSWs walking.

Lexus
01-07-08, 21:07
About 6:00 pm saw two on elm near city gas. One I ve seen around hangin with two bros. Wearing a blue bubble jacket. And the other one across at the bus stop black jacket, kind of ruff looking. If anyone saw them what are there names.

Be safe.

Mammathoner
01-08-08, 19:37
Not much on Cranston Street this morng at 6:30 so swung behind the AZ to get on Elmwood. 1WSW & 1 BSW back there. They were the ugliest SWs I've ever seen! I normally would not call another human being ugly but they wuz ugly! On Elmwood saw a beautiful tall brunette in front of City Gas. Navy blue college sweatshirt, jeans and long, clean looking wavwy hair. Anyone know her? I've seen her several times before but never had time to stop. Gotta punch that clock.

Screamfan
01-09-08, 01:18
Really dead tonight, as it's been all week. What's going on out there? Saw nothing in the usual spots, finally found Nancy on Ew. She asked for a ride to Wallgreens, said she'd only be a second. Vanished. I got kind of sick of sitting in the car with random people looking at me. Went for a drive around the block, came back, didn't see her. Repeated, didn't see her. So I don't know. Either she got lost in the pharmacy, or she got picked up as soon as she stepped out.

Saw nothing else. At all. But did see some LE again. What, are they meeting a quota this week?

RH Treller
01-09-08, 13:41
Use caution in the Cranston St. area. Marked LE stopping people for no reason at all, checking ID, and telling them to stay out of the area.

All this in the late morning with TONS of traffic around as well.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

Little Rhody
01-10-08, 02:23
I'd think she was a little older, does she have a little belly?

One woman fitting your description in the same area didn't budge on her pricing wanted FS for .20 (told her it was all my money). She declined and wasn't rude and neither was I. I'd try her out when I get more loot.

Be safe.She didn't have much of a belly. She was late 20's, early 30's at most. Got the bbbj for 20, and she wanted me to come back to her place for FS but I had to pick up a buddy of mine in Cranston.

Brofred
01-11-08, 01:28
Hey,

I usually take a cruise around 3:30-5:00 am. Today was in Prov. For Business so drove through. Of course because I was in a rush there were SW everywhere. LOL 1st a young blond WSW w/glasses, 2nd a somewhat attractive WSW w/an Army type hat on, she looked mean. LOL and was w/some jones'n lookin guys. There was even a 3rd WSW. Carumba. I'm gonna take a little swing in a bit.

Of course when I go all I see are Larry, Moe and Curley over by the Library.

Be safe gentleman.

Stevemausa
01-11-08, 10:12
I was out last night after nine pm. About 6 girls in total between them, and Cran. LE still out pulling people over like crazy.

BE CAREFUL.

Description on LE. You should keep your eyes open for a White Ford type SUV (front windows not tinted),

Also they have dodge/Chrysler intrepid looking type car. Its a blue color and all windows are tinted.

Hope this helps.

If you spot these cars avoid them!

Stevemausa
01-12-08, 16:33
Was with Candace last night 1/11/08 she was on Buck___ street.

If you need her number pm me.

Mammathoner
01-15-08, 07:59
Is that Trista in the mornings with the blue puffy coat? She looks taller and slimmer than last year.

Oager
01-17-08, 03:11
I found these last week in Prov both on Cranston Street.

Chrlie Brown
01-17-08, 15:10
I started my mongering in the late 80's in providence. I remember elmwood av, near and behind the old ritz camera was unreal. Girls all dressed up, with pimps on the corners. It was like sceen from the movies.

I was back in Providence last month, wow have things changed. I did the loops from cranston to providence. I saw a few girls, but nothing worth stoping. Staties stopping cars in Only. I knew it was was time to go. As iam heading to rt 10. I providence cop, pulls besides me and starts giving me a hard time. It was around 2 am on a wed night. I told him, I was looking for something to eat. He said "I know what your looking for". We went back and fourth for 5, then he left.

Boy, have things have changed. Good luck.

Rixy1
01-20-08, 21:37
On Atwells this afternoon met Amanda, late 20's brunette WSW, average build, kinda pretty except looks like she hadn't slept in a few days, which she hadn't, and has a chipped tooth which looks recent, also some bruises. Decent bbbj and needed coaxing and a tip for cim, but OK when she did. I looked but I can't find any other info on her on this site. No digits, no regular home but says she is out in that area often. In spite of that, she didn't have a "spot" and wasn't sure of where any are. She was initially cold but attitude improved and with that, and with her good looks she should be popular with us. So, she's a bit of a mystery. Does anyone know what's up with her?

Bgdog
01-21-08, 08:41
Think its the same Amanda I picked up last week. Same area, she has a teardrop tat on her left eye, wearing sweats, decent enough looking. I take it she was coke binging, hadnt slept, smelled a little, and was rushed to get dropped off to her supplier off Delaine. Not worth it in my book, but would pick her up again in a pinch.

Gansett
01-21-08, 19:56
There's 2 of 'em IIRC. Unfortunately I've met with both.The one with the tear drop tat under her left eye was a regular behind az and the corner of sprague and bucklin a couple of years ago. The tat is "supposed" to represent her remorse and/or prove she killed someone, supposedly. YMMV.

The other one has a tat of a name on the left side of her neck and another on her upper left arm .

IMHO neither is worth the gas.

Rixy1
01-21-08, 23:42
There's 2 of 'em IIRC. Unfortunately I've met with both.The one with the tear drop tat under her left eye was a regular behind az and the corner of sprague and bucklin a couple of years ago. The tat is "supposed" to represent her remorse and/or prove she killed someone, supposedly. YMMV.

The other one has a tat of a name on the left side of her neck and another on her upper left arm .

This was the teardrop one yesterday. I didn't think she was that bad, actually. What was such a turnoff, guys?
Her change of "venue" might account for not having a spot in O-ville.
If she got off the coke a while she might clean up nice.

Oager
01-23-08, 03:10
Just got in from cruising. Met the famous trista. Excelent BBBJ for 30. I found her off messer street seemed like she was making her way from west end to o-ville. God damn she is hot what an ass on her. I will repeat often as long as she remains sane. I hate a bugged out druggie SW. Well thats it for now I'm out.

Riman1080
01-23-08, 08:08
I saw her on Delaine last Monday. Seemed a little spaced out. Swung around for a second look and started talking. She got in but stunk so bad, I told her that I did not have time at the moment. I told her I had not seen her around before and maybe we could get together another time. She got pissed and asked for some $ for her time then got out.

Rixy1
01-25-08, 09:08
I saw her on Delaine last Monday. Seemed a little spaced out. Swung around for a second look and started talking. She got in but stunk so bad, I told her that I did not have time at the moment. I told her I had not seen her around before and maybe we could get together another time. She got pissed and asked for some $ for her time then got out.
Well, gents, I guess I just found her on a good day. Thanks for the info. Honestly, I'd try again with her if she passed the sniff test.

MiamiMan2334
01-27-08, 02:59
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Originally posted by Gansett

There's 2 of 'them IIRC. Unfortunately I've met with both. The one with the tear drop tat under her left eye was a regular behind az and the corner of sprague and bucklin a couple of years ago. The tat is "supposed" to represent her remorse and/or prove she killed someone, supposedly. YMMV.

The other one has a tat of a name on the left side of her neck and another on her upper left arm.

Actually, the Amanda with the tat near her eye also has a tat of a name on the left side of her neck as well. Maybe its the same person. Well, I met her today, she was on elmwood and had a poor attitude. Did the cop check first, then she said she needed to go to the gas station to get something to drink and she needed money first to buy something. I said no and I would drop her off, so then she said we can fool around first and then asked if I could drop her there afterwards to which I agreed. Found a secluded spot and got a BBBJ. Not very good IMHO, and was extremely rushed. She said I couldn't cum in her mouth and she was actually rude about almost everything. Got done, and I said thanks sarcastically. She didn't smell unlike in the previously reported posts. She had mediocre looks and she also didn't look like she had slept in a while. Well keep it safe out there. Better luck next time.

Irishmikeri
01-27-08, 13:19
Took a tour up and down Elmwood Friday night arounf 10pm. 11pm.

Nothing to reports beside some unmarked pigs, one was in the parking lot of AZ.

Everyone be CAREFULL. Evern though it is wiinter and "off season", the pigs are still paying attention.

NewAgain
01-28-08, 11:26
Fellow mongers,

I am just wondering, why would we spend time with the street talent, when there is safer and legal indoor fares to be sampled. True, it will leave your green storage unit less crowded (wallet) but I look at it like more of an insurance policy to spend more and be a bit safer.

Just my .02

Keep it safe.

Rixy1
01-28-08, 23:35
Fellow mongers,

I am just wondering, why would we spend time with the street talent, when there is safer and legal indoor fares to be sampled. True, it will leave your green storage unit less crowded (wallet) but I look at it like more of an insurance policy to spend more and be a bit safer.

Just my .02

Keep it safe.

IMHO, it's like this: if the rationale has to be explained to you, then it's not for you.
You could read the article on the subject in RI Monthly, June 2007.

Oager
01-29-08, 05:16
This is Sara I found her near chad brown. Says she jut moved here from Maryland.

Member #1705
01-29-08, 09:43
I have given up street hunting and use agencies which have beautiful, young, clean and sexy girls. It costs a lot more,but I feel it's worth it.

Gansett
01-29-08, 09:53
I have given up street hunting and use agencies which have beautiful, young, clean and sexy girls. It costs a lot more,but I feel it's worth it.Like shooting fish in a barrel but if that's your game, play it.

Irishmikeri
01-30-08, 10:45
Took a tour around elmwood last night around 5pm. Walmart to AV a few times, encountered two WSW's. A older one and a blond name heather. Decided on heather, BBBJ CIM for. 4. Not a bad job.

Be carteful guys. I did see a cop making his rounds in a cruiser. They are always hunting. Just like us.

Oager
02-02-08, 01:41
Found a SW named Ebony on Broad Street by the funeral home. BBBJ for 20 was ok I've had better but it did the trick. I don't hit this area to often but o-ville was crawling with le and the west end I seen two undercover staties by the west end mart on I think its bucklin. Its hard to monger broad street as its very very busy. You have to real carefull there. Well thats it for now I'm out.

Oager
02-02-08, 03:34
I found her last week in O-ville. Connie iss her name. 25 cbj. New to scene she says but I've een her around.

Well Hung
02-03-08, 09:16
Earlier reports of her building being condemned appear to be true. The sidewalk was filled with the famous well worn couch and other items. The building is now all boarded up.

Rixy1
02-03-08, 09:27
Earlier reports of her building being condemned appear to be true. The sidewalk was filled with the famous well worn couch and other items. The building is now all boarded up.
She told me last month before moving out that she would keep her same digits. Who knows, but SMs can PM me if you want the digits.

OliverTwist
02-06-08, 22:04
Was in RI today, First I popped in at the Pink Palace, basicly got a cute brazillion girl "damn can't remember her name" and went right for the little filty room. A C-note pluss house fee for CBJ and some doggy style fun. I will not sit on that #%& couch. Couldn't get the nut though for some reason finnally she was getting tired of me ramming her so I left without busting. So I them immediatly headed for Elmwood where I saw that cute but crazy WSW hanging out near the wallgreens she waved to me but I was all set with her from the last time. Headed "no pun" over to cranston st and picked up Candice she looked good at first but was obviously on dope because she had the nods. Went to find a spot and got a decent BBBJ with swallow "it was a lot". Droped her off at some drug house off cranston. Saw another one with a hoody HSW didn't look too bad but I had to go. I have digits for her as well.

Has anyone tried Pawtucket?

Well Hung
02-09-08, 10:02
Very dead this morning all around.
Does anyone have info on a tall redhead WSW that often hangs by the 7-11 on Smith during morning hours ?

Gansett
02-10-08, 11:30
Last night around 5;30, in the dark, with light snow falling I find myself on bucklin. I hear "Hey!" and notice a female form. Turn around and it's Candice who hops in and away we go. I asked her about Tara who I haven't seen in months, she says she's still around. She tells me I haven't been posting much lately and to quit slacking off!! Told her to give me something to post about so here I am :)

I forgot to ask her but there seems to be a lot of le around, last Saturday early afternoon, manton,valley,atwells, cranston and elmwood I had le 2-3 cars in front or 2-3 cars behind me. Including staties. Never ever saw that before.

Joey Stock
02-16-08, 19:07
Guys,

Found Steph, one of my old favorites, around 3 pm today up a little on Atwells from Aca. Not jumpy anymore, good to the last drop, gotta say she was awesome again. Hair is a little gold now, she's not skin and bones anymore, though still thin, she's worth the trip. Grabbed her digits, to my regulars you can hit me up if you don't have them.

On a sad note, she said my other favorite, who I've been asking for a while on here if anyone has had her or seen her, Elizabeth, Steph calls her "Pinky", has passed, about 1 1/2 months ago, the big H overload. : o ((((((Sad.

She was always pretty cool, hadn't caught up to her in a long time, guess she went south. Too bad. Later.

Tamerlane
02-17-08, 06:55
Guys,

Found Steph, one of my old favorites, around 3 pm today up a little on Atwells from Aca. Not jumpy anymore, good to the last drop, gotta say she was awesome again. Hair is a little gold now, she's not skin and bones anymore, though still thin, she's worth the trip. Grabbed her digits, to my regulars you can hit me up if you don't have them.

On a sad note, she said my other favorite, who I've been asking for a while on here if anyone has had her or seen her, Elizabeth, Steph calls her "Pinky", has passed, about 1 1/2 months ago, the big H overload. : o ((((((Sad.

She was always pretty cool, hadn't caught up to her in a long time, guess she went south. Too bad. Later.Is this the Elizabeth you are talking about?

http://www.radarmagazine.com/exclusives/2007/05/paris_has_kin_in_the_clink-print.php

Bluemeanie
02-17-08, 14:50
You could read the article on the subject in RI Monthly, June 2007.Direct link is here if anyone is interested:

http://www.rimonthly.com/Rhode-Island-Monthly/June-2007/Last-call-for-sin/

Joey Stock
02-17-08, 22:47
Na, that's not her.

Is this the Elizabeth you are talking about?
http://www.radarmagazine.com/exclusives/2007/05/paris_has_kin_in_the_clink-print.php

Irishmikeri
02-19-08, 17:59
Did the Elmwood loop last night from AZ to Walgreens and around the back.

Got pulled over by an unmarked. Around 8 or so, as I made a left after AZ.

Took my information and went back to his car. Waited for about 20min before he came back and let me go. When I asked why I was pulled over, he said they were looking for a similar truck in the area. (good excuse)

Not sure if he was just pulling people over to try to get lucky, or maybe he was making at "list" of us. I had only made 3 loops and used different turn around streets each time. Also had a newspaper with apartment listings in the area on the passenger seat just in case, but was never asked why I was there.

It could be innocent. But I wanted to post just in case.

Be safe guys!

Ended up going to an AMP in CF. For a boring HJ release.

Gansett
02-20-08, 13:30
It may have been a proper stop, it may not have been. You'll never know. Year or two ago I had a miscommunication with a uc, he cut me off at the corner of bucklin and sprague, I waved but it seems all of my fingers didn't extend. Got pulled over just past the old dive shop by not one but two marked cars. Started off with what I was doing there, 2 pm or so on a weekday, then question after question, then the uc showed up. Told him I didn't have a clue, yes you cut me off and I, following my heritage, smacked my haid and said " Mama mia, looka dat'a fool drivin' alla crazy". The two uniforms cracked up, uc looked embarassed and left. One uniform gave me my license back and said you flipped him off didn't you? ME?

I did not use that vehicle for any more cruising. I was looking at getting another anyway, this just made it easier.

Two things. If I see a cop twice, he's seen me twice, I leave. I also have a addiction to o-ville weinies, start every trip with 2, extra onions. If stopped I just plan on breathing in his face if asked why I'm in the area. :)

Rixy1
02-20-08, 13:51
Two things. If I see a cop twice, he's seen me twice, I leave. I also have a addiction to o-ville weinies, start every trip with 2, extra onions. If stopped I just plan on breathing in his face if asked why I'm in the area. :)[/QUOTE]

I also usually start the hunt with a hot weiner.

Gansett
02-20-08, 15:25
I also usually start the hunt with a hot weiner.[/QUOTE]

Onions?;)

Rixy1
02-20-08, 20:16
I also usually start the hunt with a hot weiner.

Onions?;)[/QUOTE]

No thanks. That might burn.

Rixy1
02-21-08, 22:26
I had a good experience again with Tara yesterday just before the eclipse.
Fine bbbjcim in her place. That was after coming up dry in O-ville and the Elm stroll until I found her near the split.

Salvances
02-23-08, 15:38
you guys are such BS artists. you cannot just eat 1 or 2 wieners. You know its 3-6.

Vargr
02-23-08, 16:10
you guys are such BS artists. you cannot just eat 1 or 2 wieners. You know its 3-6.Depends what's on 'em.

Member #3969
02-25-08, 00:31
I hadn't tried the Pawt. stroll at all and Vargr's post got my interest up. I wasn't really familiar with the area so i scouted his suggested area's (lots of LE like he said) so i would be comfortable and not look too obvious or make wrong turns and etc.

Anyways made several loops hoping for a nice latina but no luck for me. The ones i saw were either not my type or i was too slow in attempting the scoop. Some of you fellow mongers sure are quick!

I met "nancy" near the barton/broad street intersection. She's an older (40+) WSW with dirty blond hair. Agreed to .20 for BJ went to a spot i scouted earlier. It ended up going on for awhile. She kept asking me if i was close, reminded me to warn her before i finished and complaining of a dry mouth. On top of all that she reeked of smoke which to me (non smoker)really stands out.

Overall looks of 5 or 6 and performance of a 2. Will NOT repeat!! good luck to all

Shawn D
02-26-08, 00:37
Hello fellow mongers,

I have been hitting brockton for years. Lately the LE have really been increasing so looking to explore and get familair with PVD. Any info you give woudl be very helpful. Especially hot streets I should drive.

Thanks guys

BostonBread
02-27-08, 10:51
You should try main street, maple street, oak street and walnut street or RTFF!

Gansett
02-28-08, 13:12
I think we're talking of the same Nancy, at least by your description. She's older, more into her 50's I think than 40's but thats just MHO. But she's clean and even after years of use her chest remains in as good, if not better shape than the usual sw'ing crack girl. She does smoke but so do I. While she does catch/spit she has had many years of experience developing and honing her, hmm oral talents to the ninth degree and never a complaint over what you desire.

I put Nancy in the same category as fat chicks and scooters. You never want to let your freinds see you riding one but dayumm they can be fun. :)

I hadn't tried the Pawt. stroll at all and Vargr's post got my interest up. I wasn't really familiar with the area so i scouted his suggested area's (lots of LE like he said) so i would be comfortable and not look too obvious or make wrong turns and etc.

Anyways made several loops hoping for a nice latina but no luck for me. The ones i saw were either not my type or i was too slow in attempting the scoop. Some of you fellow mongers sure are quick!

I met "nancy" near the barton/broad street intersection. She's an older (40+) WSW with dirty blond hair. Agreed to .20 for BJ went to a spot i scouted earlier. It ended up going on for awhile. She kept asking me if i was close, reminded me to warn her before i finished and complaining of a dry mouth. On top of all that she reeked of smoke which to me (non smoker)really stands out.

Overall looks of 5 or 6 and performance of a 2. Will NOT repeat!! good luck to all

Vargr
02-28-08, 20:33
I hadn't tried the Pawt. stroll at all and Vargr's post got my interest up ...WTF? I disavow any knowledge of Pawtucket strolls, certainly never posted about any. I just don't get up there very often.

KAvenueMonger
02-29-08, 17:25
I'm going to be in Exeter R.I. over Easter can anyone give me any places to monger.

KAM

Joey Stock
02-29-08, 20:19
Folks,

Denise is back in business, landed on her feet.

Gone from the Rockingham Palace, now up towards the Johnston end of Hartford Ave, I think it's still Providence, but it's close.

Anyways, always a great BBBJCIM with her.

Eagerbeaver55
03-01-08, 15:36
Took my first trip in PVD to begin my mongering career. Only saw one possible wsw on Atwells a few blocks from the Hess station (didnt see the cross street) . She was hurrying down a side street before I could stop. Blond, thin, maybe late 20's early 30's. That's the only prospect I saw. Ill post on my next trip.

Gansett
03-01-08, 21:40
JS,
Denise=yellow house?

DaddysLookin
03-01-08, 23:41
Stopped by O-ville tonight for my FIRST weiners, well, my first from that emporium. Extra onions. Good. I will return.

Eagerbeaver55
03-02-08, 11:41
Can someone tell me what the AZ is in Providence? (Before I get jumped on, I tried to search the forum but the search tool wasn't working for me)

Thanks.

Joey Stock
03-02-08, 18:46
JS,

Denise=yellow house?You made the trip as well I see!

Rixy1
03-02-08, 19:21
Stopped by O-ville tonight for my FIRST weiners, well, my first from that emporium. Extra onions. Good. I will return.

A year or two ago I met up with Heather in O-ville several times. That's the tall skinny one with a diamond on the side of her nose, very pretty, young-looking but had about 6 kids already. Anyone seen her lately?
Anyway, a couple of times we pre-arranged a date and she told me to meet her "at the hot weiner joint". I used to enjoy the play on words with that. She took very good care of my weiner--joint. She would do just about anything except let you take off her bra. Very flat, but I once got her to do it and they were cute enough. But she was shy. Funny how SWs can be shy about certain things but not the others. Like, now and then they'll apologize for spitting. I never apologize for lending it to her for a few moments.
Be safe gents.

Bubba261
03-03-08, 00:22
Can someone tell me what the AZ is in Providence? (Before I get jumped on, I tried to search the forum but the search tool wasn't working for me)

Thanks.

Auto Zone....

Rixy1
03-03-08, 09:16
Auto Zone....
There are two AZs important here. One is on Elmwood the other in Olneyville at Manton and Delaine.

Gansett
03-03-08, 10:38
Rix,
Last time I saw her was last spring waddling out of the Cumbys in the island by Plainfield. Preggos again. She was willing though, I passed.

Denise, found her digits in the far recesses of my wallet the other day. Not my hand writing so she must have given them to me sometime. Called and got redirected to her new number, a first. Called and set up a time and place to meet. When i saw here I have no recollection of ever being with her before but I must have. Older, short blond, got cheated when they handed out tits, she must have thought they said zits. Wanted 5 (!) then said 4 (!!) settled for 2, 4 tip. Worth about what was given for her good bbbj skills but won't repeat.

Lexus
03-05-08, 11:25
Wasted my money on Brittany last nite about 1 am on Cranston St near DDs.

Nice ass.

I will not repete.

I also saw that older blonde with fluffy boots, but she got scooped to quick.

Gerry Atric
03-07-08, 01:05
This my first report, been lurking for months now.

Last night around 9pm I did the EW loop, nothing of interest. Up and down Cranston st. Same thing so I decided to head up tp Pawt/CF and see what's up, used to be a hot spot back in the day. I spotted a petite blonde hsw on Barton. Got the look and turned up a side street and she came right up and got in.

She said here name was Maria/Mary couldn't tell for sure, she spoke pretty broken english. She claimed to be 35 and I believed her (imagine that) Blonde thin and kinda cute, I'd say a 6 or 7. Also very friendly and chatty but I couldn't understand half of what she said not that it matters right?

As we drove out of the hood to an area I felt safer in we negotiated. She asked for. 3 but settled for. 2. So we found a cool spot and got down to business. A very good BBBJCIM, good skills and no complaints so I gave her the. 3, it was worth it. Got the digits and I will repeat.

Happy mongering

Member #5805
03-07-08, 10:32
I got the old Monger Mobile out last night for the first time in a long time and I found Tonya on Academy. WSW, dirty blonde hair, clean and did not seem high which is always a good thing.

She has a great sales tactic, asked for .3, I countered with .2, she says give me .2 and if this is not a great BJ then you don't worry about the other .1.

I think hey why not, she gave one the best BJCIM that I have had.

And, yes I gave her the additional .1, which is so unlike me if you know of the RIDE switch @ the amps.

I will be out looking for this one.

Rixy1
03-09-08, 09:56
One reliable SW (some people think "reliable SW" is an oxymoron, or that I am) told me yesterday she heard there were 17 SW arrests within the last two weeks between Elm and O-ville, and that us types were held also. That is second or third hand info. But it might account for why those strolls were barren last evening after the rain stopped, around 9. Only one le cruiser spotted during multiple loops of both areas. I guess the Donut Boys feel good about having acted as tools once again for Providence's Supreme Queenster in their relentless drive to stamp out heterosexuality! I would not feel good about being his tool, if you catch my drift.

I'm going back out there today.

Gansett
03-09-08, 11:48
I had time to kill Friday afternoon, no real pressing issues :) yet I found myself cruising. Tina, wsw,brown hair,avg build/looks, saw her first on manton, then delaine. Asked for 3, then quickly said 2. Had to give her instructions that a bj didn't require the use of hand(s).

Overall ok might go again, maybe.

Rix, couple of weeks ago on a Sat afternoon I was either following or being followed by le, including statys. You know all the streets names, I had them one or two cars in front or one or two cars behind. Unreal, I made one sweep and was outa there.

What was that movie, "win one for the gipper?" I can't do much today but Rix, if the occasion arises (no pun intended) do one for the Gansett! ;)

<edit> In her early to mid 30's. Whats with all the older ones out there lately???

Chef Jeff100
03-10-08, 13:09
Was out and about yesterday cruising from elm through olnyville, academy and smith. Plenty of LE around elm and and after i passed a statey for the second time on elm decided to get out of the area. All in all quiet for a Sunday

Wamm Bamm
03-11-08, 23:26
Working the area, seen a pretty BSW near Wallgreens around 9-10am. Got the look and tempted. 5pm spotted a Gorgeous WSW near City Gas. Got the smile. Pulled down side st. waited but was scooped in less than a min by one of you guys I bet. Nice catch! Was gonna get digits for later if offered.

Worth watchin for her.

Be safe

Lexus
03-12-08, 16:28
Got her last night around 11. 30pm good BBBJ. Cim. 3 will repete. And saw that hot WSW. Tall nice ass. Got scooped up quick not enough time to turn around.

Rixy1
03-13-08, 07:57
Got her last night around 11. 30pm good BBBJ. Cim. 3 will repete. And saw that hot WSW. Tall nice ass. Got scooped up quick not enough time to turn around.

Thanks for your post. It would be more helpful to the rest of us if you mentioned the area where you found Heather and if you described her more. It's not clear if you are talking about one or two SWs.

Lexus
03-14-08, 16:08
Got her last night around 11. 30pm good BBBJ. Cim. 3 will repete. And saw that hot WSW. Tall nice ass. Got scooped up quick not enough time to turn around.Sorry fellers I got her near the library on elmwood ave. She is always wearing fluffy boots blonde big tits.

Rixy1
03-16-08, 17:00
Sat night around 11 I went for a quick hunt and immediately found Diane, 2/10 looks, 40's WSW near the O-ville AZ. Did the deed bbbjcim .25 but nothing special, would not repeat except in extreme need again.

Today22
03-18-08, 15:28
I am in the process of moving back to R.I and have been traveling to R.I about once every ten days to find a house. I have been visiting all the spots and came across one of the best I have ever had, Her name is Heather I would give her 8,s in all categories if you want her # just pm me, I told her I would be giving it out and she wa sfine with it.

Militarymite
03-19-08, 18:02
Hey guys,

Military here visiting Newport next week. Any SW action up there? If so, can someone email me with the hot spots? Also, just how hard are the cops up here for busting SW's? Anything I shuold know?

Member #3969
03-23-08, 19:20
WTF? I disavow any knowledge of Pawtucket strolls, certainly never posted about any. I just don't get up there very often.Vargr, sorry that i referenced yourself. I was trying to refer to oager's report back from 12/18 that gave a rundown on quite a few area's. It did come in handy. I promise to slow down more and proofread to avoid making a mistake like that again.

RH Treller
03-25-08, 08:41
I ran into "Leann" Monday night on Admiral near Chad Brown just after midnight. Late 20's, blonde, wsw. Not bad looking in the dark. Lousy service, no CIM. I wouldn't repeat.

OliverTwist
03-26-08, 12:17
Met her near the castle, she said she had a place that was cool. Low and behold it was an abandon shit hole off a nearby side street. I went in with her against my better judgement. Fucking place was a shit hole for sure, someone even took a crap on the floor. I said fuck this and got the Hell out of there. A couple of black dudes were hanging out as I left. Close call.

Sore Thumb
03-26-08, 19:09
I saw heather, the older one of recent talk here, the other day. Called and set up a place to meet. .4 later I was one load lighter than I started thanks to some bbbjtc. Nothing bad to say about her, but I like variety if possible so I may not repeat for a while. Definitely reliable and worth calling if you need a go to. Will share digits with reputable members of course.

I have tried calling Steph a few times recently to no avail, but am liking this SW on call thing so if anybody lurking around here has digits to share I'd greatly appreciate it.

Riman1080
03-27-08, 06:55
I was out late last night down Atwells past Manton when I picked up a rider that was looking to get to Cranston. I took her for a ride and we spoke about playing but I did not have the time. Nice B rack and body pretty fair. My guess early forties. She said it would be the best 20 I ever spent as she was talented. (Aren't they all) Said we could go back to her place if I wanted. Looks 7/10 Bod 6/10.

I searched the thread and only came up with one other Patty which I do not believe is her. Has anyone seen this one? Any info would help.

Thanks

Gansett
03-27-08, 09:38
On cranston yesterday afternoon. Very uninspired. wsw with shortish blonde hair, won't repeat

Gansett
03-28-08, 13:03
My last road trip wasn't very satisfying. It's Friday, it's raining and I'm bored. I doubt there will be much sense in cruising the streets.
So out comes my list of digits, of which only half, if that work. Using my non traceable monger phone I've made a few calls with the usual disappointing results.

FWIW I've got a system, I put check marks on my list so I know how many times I've called without a answer. A star if the number is good. Going thru my dead digits first to do some spring cleaning I get a answer, I asked for ***. She tells me she's not *** but has gotten a lot of calls for *** from a lot of men, what's the deal. I tell her we are friends. What kind of freinds? I said with benefits you might say. After all I don't know who I'm talking too and with a Wal Mart phone neither does she, or even if the cops listening in, if they are.

So we play cat and mouse for a bit. It comes out that she has a car. I suggest we meet for coffee at the DD on Jefferson Blvd. We'll meet in the parking lot. Tell her I have a red van. I don't have a red van but at 2 pm I'll be looking for a white "pos Toyota" with a woman with dark hair parked towards the rear.

If you don't hear from me later tonight I'd appreciate you dropping off contributions for bail. :)