PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22

PartTimePlayer
09-03-17, 19:34
Open the link and a guy I know is staring me in the face. Good hard working guy. Small business owner. Gets destroyed. Media loves posting they guys mugshots. This second time in the last year I knew one of the mongers that got busted.Total bullshit on busting John's and providers.

What's the difference between the local neighborhood **** that sucks multiple dicks a week vs the provider that does the same but charges for it?

No difference other than the government not getting their tax cut from it.

Ri Guy32
09-08-17, 16:21
Hey has anyone seen Nikki Lee lately? Seems like she has been absent from the local scene!

Member #5633
09-09-17, 06:35
Hey has anyone seen Nikki Lee lately? Seems like she has been absent from the local scene!My last visit was last summer before she gave birth. Then heard she was no longer walking but doing incall only. I lost her # or the one I had didn't work any more or whatever. Had some nice pics too, all gone. I definitely would have seen her. The car and woods were cool but a bed would be much better. Actually, if anybody has her contact info, I would appreciate it. Though I agree with OP, have not seen any reviews of her. Last year at this time she was quite popular.

Kilrain
09-09-17, 11:48
Hey has anyone seen Nikki Lee lately? Seems like she has been absent from the local scene!She is around. I spoke with her a few days ago; we tried to set something up, but her schedule got messed up and she wasn't able to keep the appointment. But she's out there.

JustNuttin
09-09-17, 13:38
Hey has anyone seen Nikki Lee lately? Seems like she has been absent from the local scene!Check backpage she sometimes posts there. Here's a recent one.

http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/hey-guys-its-nikki-im-sweet-and-fun-and-waiting-for-you/8323353

Kilrain
09-09-17, 14:41
Check backpage she sometimes posts there. Here's a recent one.

http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/hey-guys-its-nikki-im-sweet-and-fun-and-waiting-for-you/8323353Nope. Different Nikki.

Tkool
09-09-17, 17:09
Hey has anyone seen Nikki Lee lately? Seems like she has been absent from the local scene!She took a break but just like Kilrain mentioned she is around I also have made contact with her this week.

JustNuttin
09-09-17, 18:10
Nope. Different Nikki.Whoops my bad didn't know. Has anyone tried this nikki then? From the link.

LustyB
09-09-17, 20:19
Worcester street monger here. Been kinda slow and pickings not great in Worcester. Read a few pages back here on the providence section. Was thinking of trying down there soon. Pickings slim? Slow?

HornyAllDTime
09-12-17, 12:15
Been a minute my fellow mongers, not so bad these last couple weeks in fact I've found some grade a girls first up is 23 year old christina blond nice and tight body really good on the eyes great job too, spinner type saw her once a year ago on atwells so couldn't pass up, saw her at 5 near 711 on cran.

Next up is another christina what are the odds this one is top notch brunette 26 GREAT ass from richmond but saw her on cran next to church if you got the flowers this is where is at. 8 damage but well worth it could do BP easily. Got digits for both.

Notable mentions LOL ally really skinny pale I think I've seen her in CL ads section but she'll try and cut your time so not one for me also a heather that's usually around elm really good but only comes out late night, and of course theres julie sweet and always does excellent job. Well that's it for now.

P.S. Wouldn't it be an awesome idea to make a fb PRIVATE chat on messenger with only trusted members and when ever something good is out we would know instantly or if its dead out or LEO, just a thought. Later.

TomWantsFun
09-12-17, 14:04
Can you PM me digits of both Chirstina. Thanjks.

Been a minute my fellow mongers, not so bad these last couple weeks in fact I've found some grade a girls first up is 23 year old christina blond nice and tight body really good on the eyes great job too, spinner type saw her once a year ago on atwells so couldn't pass up, saw her at 5 near 711 on cran.

Next up is another christina what are the odds this one is top notch brunette 26 GREAT ass from richmond but saw her on cran next to church if you got the flowers this is where is at. 8 damage but well worth it could do BP easily. Got digits for both.

Notable mentions LOL ally really skinny pale I think I've seen her in CL ads section but she'll try and cut your time so not one for me also a heather that's usually around elm really good but only comes out late night, and of course theres julie sweet and always does excellent job. Well that's it for now.

P.S. Wouldn't it be an awesome idea to make a fb PRIVATE chat on messenger with only trusted members and when ever something good is out we would know instantly or if its dead out or LEO, just a thought. Later..

Moonshiner
09-12-17, 21:04

P.S. Wouldn't it be an awesome idea to make a fb PRIVATE chat on messenger with only trusted members and when ever something good is out we would know instantly or if its dead out or LEO, just a thought. Later.Damn Julie is a blast! So have you seen her lately? Is it the Julie between the mattress store and the meat market? I've scooped her a couple times. Great story about me being a retard and doing $2800 worth of damage to my car; well company car. If it is her I would have to give her a "BEST OF ELMWOOD"! I do have digits but not sure if they work. When I get back to RI I will check them out. Have you seen Tara on C the market just before Potters? I like her and have digits but when I try to make contact her BF calls me back and tells me in Spanish that he does not want her doing that. We parted the conversation as amigos. That said I no longer text her even when she makes contact. Sarah right near Walgreen's. Again good stuff and I look forward to taking her out again. The girl is really hungry and loves being treated like a real date.

JoeyZaza318
09-18-17, 16:28
Anything in the West Warwick area.

HornyAllDTime
09-20-17, 20:37
Damn Julie is a blast! So have you seen her lately? Is it the Julie between the mattress store and the meat market? I've scooped her a couple times. Great story about me being a retard and doing $2800 worth of damage to my car; well company car. If it is her I would have to give her a "BEST OF ELMWOOD"! I do have digits but not sure if they work. When I get back to RI I will check them out. Have you seen Tara on C the market just before Potters? I like her and have digits but when I try to make contact her BF calls me back and tells me in Spanish that he does not want her doing that. We parted the conversation as amigos. That said I no longer text her even when she makes contact. Sarah right near Walgreen's. Again good stuff and I look forward to taking her out again. The girl is really hungry and loves being treated like a real date.Hey, yeah that's the julie and I agree I would give her best of elmwood with other classic women. And yes she is very difficult to get in contact with I've known her for well over 2 yrs and its still tuff for me to set something up, she's always on julie time. Haven't seen tara around as much alot of the women are alot more cautiious now because theres been alot of busts. Recently had a good time with a new chick named tyra young and wild blonde if you see her around I suggest you get the digits.

PartTimePlayer
09-23-17, 22:06
I reported on this girl a little while back.

Skinny black girl, med length braids, small boos but a nice little plump ass.

Saw her again last night on Douglas near the VFW. Pulled down a side street and waited till she approached my car. Went through the typical routine by asking her if she needed a ride to which she replied yes. When she got in the car she said she had remembered me from before. Got road head again as we drove to Wendy's on Silver Spring. Very good tongue technique and loves to play with balls. She sucks real hard and slow which is exactly how I like it. CIM then spit out door. Again she says she doesn't do it frequently and wouldn't give me her number but I did get a name out of her this time. She said to call her Lisa but said it with a cocky grin on her face. Obviously not her real name. If you happen to see this girl working on Douglas, do whatever you can to scoop her. Damage was 50 this time but absolutely totally worth it!

LBrad52
09-23-17, 22:33
I reported on this girl a little while back.

Skinny black girl, med length braids, small boos but a nice little plump ass.

Saw her again last night on Douglas near the VFW. Pulled down a side street and waited till she approached my car. Went through the typical routine by asking her if she needed a ride to which she replied yes. When she got in the car she said she had remembered me from before. Got road head again as we drove to Wendy's on Silver Spring. Very good tongue technique and loves to play with balls. She sucks real hard and slow which is exactly how I like it. CIM then spit out door. Again she says she doesn't do it frequently and wouldn't give me her number but I did get a name out of her this time. She said to call her Lisa but said it with a cocky grin on her face. Obviously not her real name. If you happen to see this girl working on Douglas, do whatever you can to scoop her. Damage was 50 this time but absolutely totally worth it!I saw her a week ago near there. There was a NP. COP sitting in lot next door so I passed.

PartTimePlayer
10-01-17, 11:29
I saw her a week ago near there. There was a NP. COP sitting in lot next door so I passed.Well I highly recommend scooping her if the chance arises. She said she only provides to someone she think is good looking. So I assume she thinks that of me as her BBBJ was top-notch.

Yankee1234
10-04-17, 20:16
Saw a fairly cute Hispanic MILF near C street and 7-11.

Passed twice and then scooped her up on a side street.

Nice attitude, friendly with a sexy body, wearing tight yoga pants.

Went to my spot for a BBBJ, cim.

Nice time. Would repeat.

Have digits. Tried calling, but haven't hooked up. She said she would.

Wear a sexy outfit for me. Maybe another time.

Be safe.

MikeGeorge
10-26-17, 06:33
I had the pleasure of going for a ride with Nikki this morning around 5:30 am. She is as beautiful and sweet as ever. Told me for about a month her living arrangements are not ideal so she was out looking for some extra roses. She is clean and has some help to stay that way. Was a big surprise driving down Cranston St when all of a sudden I see this beautiful tall blond on the corner. Turned the block to go scoop her as I was going around the block it came to me this has to be Nikki. Pulled up and sure enough it was her. So if you guys have been dreaming of her now may be your chance to give her another visit. Stay Safe!

Lexus
10-28-17, 17:56
Anyone see the auburn dyed hair lady out on elmwood around 11 to 1 this afternoon. Black mini shirt black knee highs with a big black bag not a trash bag. I passed only because girls don't normally carry bags. But watched her get picked up and sniffed them out at the industrial park. Her ass looked good in that skirt for sure. Than there was a skinny spainish girl near the Spanish market on potters near ngrid. Got the look and a wave. Ran out of time so passed.

Lexus
10-28-17, 19:39
Anyone see the auburn dyed hair lady out on elmwood around 11 to 1 this afternoon. Black mini shirt black knee highs with a big black bag not a trash bag. I passed only because girls don't normally carry bags. But watched her get picked up and sniffed them out at the industrial park. Her ass looked good in that skirt for sure. Than there was a skinny spainish girl near the Spanish market on potters near ngrid. Got the look and a wave. Ran out of time so passed.Sorry guys meant cranston st. Not elmwood.

Moonshiner
10-29-17, 19:49
I called a regular today after arriving home from a few weeks away. Had a blast took a shower and headed into downtown for a quick stop at Trinity for a RI IPA. (the best thing in the city). I took E Wood in but not much out, actually a bit disappointing. So I had my one beer took a walk to Kennedy Plaza to see how bad the begging has become and then went back to my car. Thought I would head home via E Wood rather than 95. As I cruse the road I see a few but nothing I really was interested in. Then all of the sudden but just a moment late to respond I spot one of my ATFs Sarah! I take the next turn loop around and she is gone. I loop again and spot her in the distance out of reach, So I grab my trusty phone and kick out a short text "Sarah is that you"? Almost instantly she is out on E! Fabulous BBBJ. She really got me cooking and hard but I really needed another hour or so to perform well. She knows what I like and delivered totally legal stuff she knows I like. As always she never asked for any money and I offered none. Of course she is a favorite so I took care of her as a friend. Most of the time the bear bites you but every now and then you get to bite the fucking bear! Nice to be home but looking forward to the south in the VERY near future.

Ban Gravy
10-30-17, 01:01
Before you head back to the South, try also any of the 4 in-house brewed IPAs in Brutopia in Cranston on Atwood. I understand it's subjective, but way better than Trinity IMHO.

I called a regular today after arriving home from a few weeks away. Had a blast took a shower and headed into downtown for a quick stop at Trinity for a RI IPA. (the best thing in the city). I took E Wood in but not much out, actually a bit disappointing. So I had my one beer took a walk to Kennedy Plaza to see how bad the begging has become and then went back to my car. Thought I would head home via E Wood rather than 95. As I cruse the road I see a few but nothing I really was interested in. Then all of the sudden but just a moment late to respond I spot one of my ATFs Sarah! I take the next turn loop around and she is gone. I loop again and spot her in the distance out of reach, So I grab my trusty phone and kick out a short text "Sarah is that you"? Almost instantly she is out on E! Fabulous BBBJ. She really got me cooking and hard but I really needed another hour or so to perform well. She knows what I like and delivered totally legal stuff she knows I like. As always she never asked for any money and I offered none. Of course she is a favorite so I took care of her as a friend. Most of the time the bear bites you but every now and then you get to bite the fucking bear! Nice to be home but looking forward to the south in the VERY near future..

NSullivan
10-30-17, 12:56
First time picking up in RI in over a year, I headed over to Cran. Only girl I saw was a tall, skinny redhead covered top to bottom in freckles. Brought me to her spot. Gave her. 4, and before my cock was even in her mouth she was pulling down her pants and telling me she has something she thinks I'd like to play with. FANTASTIC body, albeit not the cleanest. HAPPILY chowed-down on that tight little puss. Fucked her, and warned her I was getting close. So she pulled me in tighter and made me bust inside of her.

No rush, no upselling, amazing body, even allowed for a pic. Sadly, she said the cops took her phone.

MikeGeorge
10-30-17, 13:56
First time picking up in RI in over a year, I headed over to Cran. Only girl I saw was a tall, skinny redhead covered top to bottom in freckles. Brought me to her spot. Gave her. 4, and before my cock was even in her mouth she was pulling down her pants and telling me she has something she thinks I'd like to play with. FANTASTIC body, albeit not the cleanest. HAPPILY chowed-down on that tight little puss. Fucked her, and warned her I was getting close. So she pulled me in tighter and made me bust inside of her.

No rush, no upselling, amazing body, even allowed for a pic. Sadly, she said the cops took her phone.Wow that is the experience most of us have had hence the nick name Crazy Brittney. Can you post the pictures? She must be changing her ways. I don't think I have ever seen her on Cranston either. Did her once and she was a stop and start kind of girl. You almost there? Are you going to take a long time. All the while pulling imaginary hairs out of her mouth. We did it outside because I did not want her in my car. When we finally got done she wanted a ride home. When I said no she cried and told me how she had left her kids home alone and needed to get back there fast.

Moonshiner
10-31-17, 21:59
Before you head back to the South, try also any of the 4 in-house brewed IPAs in Brutopia in Cranston on Atwood. I understand it's subjective, but way better than Trinity IMHO.

.I will try Brutopia. Are there any street girls in the area that would be easy to spot and bring along?

Moonshiner
10-31-17, 22:23
Wow that is the experience most of us have had hence the nick name Crazy Brittney. Can you post the pictures? She must be changing her ways. I don't think I have ever seen her on Cranston either. Did her once and she was a stop and start kind of girl. You almost there? Are you going to take a long time. All the while pulling imaginary hairs out of her mouth. We did it outside because I did not want her in my car. When we finally got done she wanted a ride home. When I said no she cried and told me how she had left her kids home alone and needed to get back there fast.I am not so sure. I cannot imagine giving Brit advance payment and getting great service is possible. I do have some cool pictures but am not so bright when it comes to getting them from my phone to here. I too never saw her on C St. BUT, I have learned how to control the stop and start "are you almost done yet" thing. It comes with no prepayment and telling her that she will know when I am done without asking! I have also figured out the imaginary lint thing and put a stop to it. I do not mind Brit in my car because we have made some agreements that work for both of us "she is not stupid". As far as her kids at home goes I feel bad but she does not have custody of her. Brit is a very fun girl if you maintain control of everything. Once she thinks she has a edge the only thing you can do is drop her off. I always give her a ride to where she wants to go just because I kike her.

Ban Gravy
11-01-17, 08:14
I'm sorry I have no idea! I know I shouldn't but that was strictly a beer related response. The area around there, Plainfield street and vicinity, have always seemed quiet to me, have never spotted any ladies hanging out, but then again I could be wrong. I read the "streetwalker" posts but frankly I don't have the skills or the cajones to pick up ladies of the street.

I will try Brutopia. Are there any street girls in the area that would be easy to spot and bring along?.

Kilrain
11-01-17, 13:17
I had the pleasure of going for a ride with Nikki this morning around 5:30 am. She is as beautiful and sweet as ever. Told me for about a month her living arrangements are not ideal so she was out looking for some extra roses. She is clean and has some help to stay that way. Was a big surprise driving down Cranston St when all of a sudden I see this beautiful tall blond on the corner. Turned the block to go scoop her as I was going around the block it came to me this has to be Nikki. Pulled up and sure enough it was her. So if you guys have been dreaming of her now may be your chance to give her another visit. Stay Safe!She is indeed walking again. I had a text conversation with her just yesterday -- she is in a serious financial bind -- and so actively working. Her car broke down so you'll have to pick her up, but you can call / text her to make an appointment, rather than just cruise the strip and hope to get lucky. I have her digits.

BostonBeanHead
11-01-17, 14:26
Picked up Tara. Pretty decent. BBBJCIM with video for. 55.

She's cool, submissive as someone already stated. No rush and gives pretty good service. Not from area but board helped me find the track and the loop to cruise. Thanks guys. Got some Intel for senior members if you want to PM.

D6916
11-04-17, 05:16
Is there a crusing loop,?

NSullivan
11-06-17, 09:49
RIP-OFF ALERT!

Picked up Jasmine around 2 am Sunday morning. 8+ months pregnant, but sexy as hell. Started acting sketchy from the get-go, was refusing to do anything in the car and kept insisting on going in a house. She kept trying to get me to "wait around the corner" while she gets her roommates to open the door. I knew what she was trying to get away with. At some point during our transit from one block to another, she swiped my wallet from the sunglasses compartment. We get to her "friend's mother's house" (friend's name is Jessica?) and she walks around the corner and disappears. Out 300, cards (which she didn't try to use), and an Outback Steakhouse giftcard. Yes, I messed up, but damn. I fucking CRAVE pregnant girls and have only ever had one. Got caught up in the moment!

JWilson317BP
11-06-17, 10:27
RIP-OFF ALERT!

Picked up Jasmine around 2 am Sunday morning. 8+ months pregnant, but sexy as hell. Started acting sketchy from the get-go, was refusing to do anything in the car and kept insisting on going in a house. She kept trying to get me to "wait around the corner" while she gets her roommates to open the door. I knew what she was trying to get away with. At some point during our transit from one block to another, she swiped my wallet from the sunglasses compartment. We get to her "friend's mother's house" (friend's name is Jessica?) and she walks around the corner and disappears. Out 300, cards (which she didn't try to use), and an Outback Steakhouse giftcard. Yes, I messed up, but damn. I fucking CRAVE pregnant girls and have only ever had one. Got caught up in the moment!Sorry for your loss dude. Got to think with the BIG head. Got to think with the big head.

ConGorilla
11-06-17, 13:56
Sorry to hear that man. Could have been a lot worse though.

Not sure if anyone else does this but when I go for a cruise I only take my license with me and keep the payment behind the visor so theres nothing of value on me and the girl can just tilt the visor to get her money.

Sorry for your loss dude. Got to think with the BIG head. Got to think with the big head.

NSullivan
11-07-17, 10:06
Sorry for your loss dude. Got to think with the BIG head. Got to think with the big head.Yea, think I'm just going to leave the scene entirely. Been ripped off three times in 7 years. Just not worth it. Hate that I never managed to find a nice, young pregnant girl though.

SonOfTheMist
11-07-17, 19:46
Yea, think I'm just going to leave the scene entirely. Been ripped off three times in 7 years. Just not worth it. Hate that I never managed to find a nice, young pregnant girl though.Can I ask why you are carrying 300 with you on your runs, as well as any credit cards? Why not dump the wallet of most things and carry like 90-100?

I can also suggest to people to carry a spare set of keys hidden well in your car. I have heard stories of keys getting yanked and taken. Screw that, have a spare set to get your ass out of there. Or be like me, and have a keyless entry car, the keys never leave my pocket.

JustNuttin
11-08-17, 00:10
No fair I had to pull out. Said I couldn't cum inside. Maybe she she more in to older guys. She got a little upset when I came on her pussy but still she was reasonably chill about.

NSullivan
11-11-17, 12:39
Maybe she she more in to older guys. Slow your roll, little-one! I'm only 30 .

Handiman69
11-18-17, 12:19

No rush, no upselling, amazing body, even allowed for a pic. Sadly, she said the cops took her phone.Does anyone have any pictures of Brittany or know how to find her?

JustineMarie96
11-22-17, 12:21
Are you sure you have the right Nikki I have never seen her on Elmwood Ave and she has told me she would never walk Elmwood Ave. I have been seeing her since her days on Backpage and I know her real well and she does not walk Elmwood you have the wrong Nikki. She reads this board if any one post shit that not true she will respond (hopefully she will see this and let us know if it was her) The Nikki I am talking about is about 5 ft 9 inches tall her hair is braided and she always walks with her b. F. If she is out walking. I sure most guys that have been with her will say the same thing she is never been seen on e Elmwood.Like tkool said I have never walked Elmwood I won't even drive on Elmwood to many 5 o.

JustineMarie96
11-22-17, 12:26
Not true about her not walking at all anymore. I just saw her out there on Elmwood Sunday night. She might not walk as much as she used to BUT she does still walk. Nothing wrong about that either. It's just easier (and more money) to see regulars etc BUT when it's slow or you need some quick cash I'm sure it's not a big deal to walk a bit. She always gets scooped quick so why not?

Sunday night the streets were FULL too. Saw 5 BSW's on Broad and Elmwood was packed with both SW's and GURLS too. More SW's on Cranston st as well, with very little LEO presence overall.I think your just trying to throw shade like you always have you stay making false reports about me ever sence I refused you grow up becuz your hating isn't going to stop my income my regulars know me and know I'm the real deal unlike your made up Nicki lee knock off.

Horny As Hell
11-22-17, 20:04
First of all, I have NEVER reported on you at all. Secondly, you have never refused me either. I scooped you one time and one time ONLY (didn't post it either) and have no desire to do so again. Not an insult at all, just a fact. Lastly, you can BS all you want but I know whom I saw that night. Period.

I think your just trying to throw shade like you always have you stay making false reports about me ever sence I refused you grow up becuz your hating isn't going to stop my income my regulars know me and know I'm the real deal unlike your made up Nicki lee knock off.

JustineMarie96
11-22-17, 21:18
First of all, I have NEVER reported on you at all. Secondly, you have never refused me either. I scooped you one time and one time ONLY (didn't post it either) and have no desire to do so again. Not an insult at all, just a fact. Lastly, you can BS all you want but I know whom I saw that night. Period.That's funny because I was in a state run program till last night but ok.

Gerry Atric
11-29-17, 08:05
Running some errands Tuesday night about 6pm and decided to cruise Atwells. Spotted a WSW, short and average build. Got the look and turned down Julian, she hopped in and after the usual cop check we agreed on. 3 Very friendly and talkative, got to my spot and she took off her shirt and opened up her jeans so I could play while she worked without me asking, a nice touch. Ended up with a BBBJCIMWS and I was happy with service. Got the digits and will repeat, will share with those who've shared with me in the past, you know who you are, PM me.

Harry1226
11-29-17, 20:09
As they say on sports radio, long time listener, 1st time caller, saw pics of mary and I thought she was kinda hot <of course I'm also legally blind in my rt eye, LOL .

Anyways haven't been thru prov since 2012 and was wondering if anyone knew where she hangs out usually, if she even still does, or how to reach her.

OriolesHt
11-30-17, 02:26
Took a quick run through CF and saw a HSW at Walgreen's. Cute looking descent body, 5'5 120 lbs good C's. We agreed on. 3 and off to a safe spot. She is perfect at taking directions, everything I asked her to do she did without pissing and moaning. Let me play with the twins and she has great nipples. Not rushed at all! Took about 15 minutes BBBJCIMWS. Would definitely repeat.

Pyro1976
12-05-17, 03:23
Boy the streets are not what they used to be done runs every day for the passed three weeks from 6 pm to 2 am and saw very few out and the ones that were I wouldn't touch with a 40 foot poll. Lot of LEO out there to must be time to crack down or the girls are taking their winter vacations on the state.

Usuga401
12-09-17, 03:10
Took a quick run through CF and saw a HSW at Walgreen's. Cute looking descent body, 5'5 120 lbs good C's. We agreed on. 3 and off to a safe spot. She is perfect at taking directions, everything I asked her to do she did without pissing and moaning. Let me play with the twins and she has great nipples. Not rushed at all! Took about 15 minutes BBBJCIMWS. Would definitely repeat.Can you send me her number or what she looks like? I've been driving g by but no luck. Where does she hang out at walgreens.

FunGuy2017
12-11-17, 14:33
Can you send me her number or what she looks like? I've been driving g by but no luck. Where does she hang out at walgreens.I am very interested in the HSW. Sounds like a good time.

OriolesHt
12-11-17, 20:44
Can you send me her number or what she looks like? I've been driving g by but no luck. Where does she hang out at walgreens.At the Red Box.

Currymonster
12-13-17, 07:11
RIP-OFF ALERT!

Picked up Jasmine around 2 am Sunday morning. 8+ months pregnant, but sexy as hell. Started acting sketchy from the get-go, was refusing to do anything in the car and kept insisting on going in a house. She kept trying to get me to "wait around the corner" while she gets her roommates to open the door. I knew what she was trying to get away with. At some point during our transit from one block to another, she swiped my wallet from the sunglasses compartment. We get to her "friend's mother's house" (friend's name is Jessica?) and she walks around the corner and disappears. Out 300, cards (which she didn't try to use), and an Outback Steakhouse giftcard. Yes, I messed up, but damn. I fucking CRAVE pregnant girls and have only ever had one. Got caught up in the moment!I picked up a heavily pregnant girl yesterday, probably Elmwood and Burnett, wanted me to drive off down Greenwich towards Cranston, while I had my own spot in mind. At which point she decided she wanted to get out. She really wasn't a looker, latina, fairly tall and skinny otherwise but is definitely getting close to term. And I did on the other hand have nothing of value in the car within her reach. So maybe I did well to drop her and stick to my own plan.

Instead, after several empty looking circuits with nothing on Atwells, and nothing much on Cranston or Elmwood, the late night latina crowd appeared on Cranston. I drove past 2 cruisers going the other way on Cranston on this pass, and then saw a few girls. Figured there couldn't be any more cops around so I just scooped one (Rita) right there, which freaked her a bit as she thought maybe I was an undercover. We went towards my spot, and picked up a cruiser following us on the way, so had to just drive sensibly for a fair distance before it got bored and gave up. Looped back, we got to the spot and she blew me for a Jackson and a half, fairly good job.

Pyro1976
12-17-17, 13:25
I scooped on Cranston last night just before midnight and got tailed by one providence pd's finest had to dive into 7-11 to break the tail. Did the deal on the go did a back road drop off went back out to the main road pulled into 7-11 to grab a travel beverage and was greeted at my vehicle. He tried to bust my stones but I didn't play into it he started getting pissy with me and at that point he in formed that a couple of the girls out here are recording plate numbers and vehicle descriptions for them. Now if this true that sucks for us I'm not willing to take that chance I think I'm going to lay low for a while and stick with trusted providers. Gentlemen be safe and good luck I also saw six different LR vehicles on Cranston and three more cruising elm wood.

Greasy105
12-18-17, 05:57
I don't make it down to Providence very often but when I do I take a cruise down the usual roads. Friday night with a little bit of liquid courage I took a ride down Elmwood. Saw someone out there pulled over she hopped in it turned out it was Sophia TS. I had to politely decline the offer but from a distance my eyes had me fooled anyone else have that experience.

Moonshiner
12-24-17, 21:15
I don't make it down to Providence very often but when I do I take a cruise down the usual roads. Friday night with a little bit of liquid courage I took a ride down Elmwood. Saw someone out there pulled over she hopped in it turned out it was Sophia TS. I had to politely decline the offer but from a distance my eyes had me fooled anyone else have that experience.Dang! Funny that I read this post. So the other night I am heading home from downtown. Of course I cannot just jump on 95 and get out of Dodge but I have to turn onto BW and down to E Wood. It is a bit strange but Brit knows all my cars at this point. From two blocks away she spots me and steps out into the road. It is clearly not "the look" but she throws out her hip, steps into the road and gives me the look like you BETTER not drive by without stopping to say hello. As a review Brit can be fun as long as she does not get the upper hand. So all that aside I did pick her up and had a very good Christmas chat. She pointed our a girl I might like and I did make a note. I saw another I did not know and she said that's Sophia and her dick is twice the size of yours! Over the last couple years Brit has been a pretty good friend. I will help her whenever I can.

DoinItforYears
12-27-17, 17:39
Fellow mongers, on the 24th near evening, I decided to prowl your fair city on my way back to CT from Boston. Having worked in the area from '68 to '73 I was somewhat familiar with the strolls coupled with your fine information through the years. I hit Elmwood from a side street as was immediately acosted by a nicely dressed middle-aged BSW who offered her services. Unfortunately, I was not prepared as my money was not yet spread around so I politely refused and spent the rest of the evening looking for her to no avail. Saw a couple of WSW on Cranston with LEO too close but then spotted a beautiful I assume HSW on Potter walking toward Cranston and she looked TGTBT. She took up a position on Cranston about a block above (west) of Potter but then disappeared. She returned and I got the look on my last pass and being a stranger in town was too afraid to scoop her. So the question is, does anyone know if she is ok or anything about her? Appreciate any help as I would return for her.

Moonshiner
01-21-18, 22:43
I have not been in RI since January 3 but I check the thread almost every day. I am coming home soon and hope there is still some fun to be had in the ice cold city. Is anything new out there? Are the old reliable s out there? There must be some E wood news since before Christmas. Guess I will just have to go out and see for myself.

Pyro1976
01-24-18, 07:36
I haven't been out in a while almost got snapped by LEO there are a lot of them out there not it I have been playing the safe game with trusted friends be careful out there and have fun.

I have not been in RI since January 3 but I check the thread almost every day. I am coming home soon and hope there is still some fun to be had in the ice cold city. Is anything new out there? Are the old reliable s out there? There must be some E wood news since before Christmas. Guess I will just have to go out and see for myself.

Fishes
01-24-18, 18:03
I have not been in RI since January 3 but I check the thread almost every day. I am coming home soon and hope there is still some fun to be had in the ice cold city. Is anything new out there? Are the old reliable s out there? There must be some E wood news since before Christmas. Guess I will just have to go out and see for myself.Providence has been very slow at least during the daytime which is when I'm out there CF has been a much better bet during the day with a couple of cute young spinners not counting Melanie a. K. a. Daisy which I haven't seen in quite a while.

JoeRhode
02-05-18, 12:29
Anyone looking to share contact info for providers in Woonsocket or nearby areas? PM me, please!

50mag
02-10-18, 09:53
Now I know why this page is dead, the streets are dead!

Where have all the ladies gone? Amazing how empty the streets are. Took a cruise last night. Made a few loops through o-ville, Cranston, and E-wood. Nothing, not even a presence from our nasty uncle.

MassageSamurai
02-14-18, 22:37
Was cruising late nate 2 amish providence was dead decided to try broad st. Found this petite little thing with a buz cutt made the scoop. LEO was swarming prov none in cf.

MassageSamurai
02-15-18, 02:51
Was cruising through cf about 1 am there were a few fish out. Seen 1 near mcd mineral spring. Then scooped lisa short stocky latina long curly hair not too easy on the eyes. On broad cvs wanted bbj for. 20 starting complaining taking too long etc instantly then I had to politely kick her out let her keep the donation. Drove up the road more found WSW tall petitite. 20 BBBJCIM great skill this one.

Sailor02
02-15-18, 11:18
Was cruising through cf about 1 am there were a few fish out. Seen 1 near mcd mineral spring. Then scooped lisa short stocky latina long curly hair not too easy on the eyes. On broad cvs wanted bbj for. 20 starting complaining taking too long etc instantly then I had to politely kick her out let her keep the donation. Drove up the road more found WSW tall petitite. 20 BBBJCIM great skill this one.Hi M S. I also scooped Lisa a couple of days ago. When she lifted her shirt she smelled so bad that I also politely brought her back and told her that she should shower before she decides to have dates. I gave her 10 for her time. It seems that she is making enough money without having to provide any service LOL. What was the name of the tall WSW that you ended up with? Be safe, Sailor02.

Grogrin
02-15-18, 17:39
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

MassageSamurai
02-15-18, 19:41
Hi M S. I also scooped Lisa a couple of days ago. When she lifted her shirt she smelled so bad that I also politely brought her back and told her that she should shower before she decides to have dates. I gave her 10 for her time. It seems that she is making enough money without having to provide any service LOL. What was the name of the tall WSW that you ended up with? Be safe, Sailor02.LOL glad I'm not the only one. Unfortunately when I scooped the second one I convo was very limited and did not get her name. She was tall skinny brunette big purse with her maybe some bedazzle or rhinestones on it easy on the eyes. Good luck and be safe.

Dumdums
02-15-18, 22:18
Back in the area after a long hiatus. Driving up Dexter last week, out of the corner of my eye I catch a tiny silhouette stomping through the fog next to Wendy's. Looped around once, made eye contact on the corner but didn't really get the look so I wasn't sure. Smoothly pulled over a little ways up but sure enough once she got to me a cute and friendly petite redhead hopped in. She did have that familiar, slightly tweaky whine in her voice but from a mouth plenty warm enough to chase away the chill. We found a secluded spot a good deal away from the loop for a BBJCIMWS. Dropped her off a few blocks further up the road with a hug.

Probably the single best SW experience in my life. Very sweetly gave me digits before getting out, but so far no response. Figures.

JakeBass
02-16-18, 09:42
Saw a vid on pornhub with a SW named Boston Jenn. I have no idea how old the video is but was curious about her. Anyone partake?

T Frost
03-02-18, 21:43
Was in town for a little while and decided to make a run down C St. The scene was empty the first lap, and I decided to try one last look. Noticed a little spinner with red hair. At first gave her the look and turned down the street and she cautiously approached. We took a ride found out her name Alisha. Decided to get road head. 40 and she was great. BBJCIMWS and took it all in like a champ. She did seem to be tweaking a little but it was worth it for price. She is open to a lot more and willing to have fun for the right offer. Be safe.

Dariuz64
03-04-18, 11:33
Providence has been very slow at least during the daytime which is when I'm out there CF has been a much better bet during the day with a couple of cute young spinners not counting Melanie a. K. a. Daisy which I haven't seen in quite a while.Thats my cup 'o tea! I'm somewhat new to the site but to the activity. Where might the hot spots be now that weather is warming up a bit?

Thanks.

Fishes
03-08-18, 17:21
Was cruising late nate 2 amish providence was dead decided to try broad st. Found this petite little thing with a buz cutt made the scoop. LEO was swarming prov none in cf.I've seen her out there but passed got the feeling she plays for the other team and I've had bad experiences with that before their hearts just not in it just wondering how the service was.

Dariuz64
03-16-18, 21:08
Good evening. I'm newer here. I usually go for the escorts or someone who tweaks my interest on CL. This may be dumb question but what are some tricks to p / you SW? Do certain locales have higher hit rates.

Msg me with details / tips / suggestions. Thanks.

D.

Moonshiner
03-18-18, 11:07
Good evening. I'm newer here. I usually go for the escorts or someone who tweaks my interest on CL. This may be dumb question but what are some tricks to p / you SW? Do certain locales have higher hit rates.

Msg me with details / tips / suggestions. Thanks.

D.Welcome,

I would suggest you start by using some of the resources on the front page. This one is worth years of experience.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=MongeringRules of course there are a couple other articles there that are very valuble but it is a great start. If you want to research some fabulous posts in the SW forum go back in time and look up horneyashell. He was without question the king of SWs! My guess is that he still is he just no longer shares. If you want to know ALL the places and all the spots go back in time and spend a couple nights reading old posts. Most of what is written has not changed in years. Well the faces change but not the story.

That said I found a new one yesterday. Name started with T but for the life of me I can't remember it. Very nice very soft spoken and a bit shy. She was just out of jail and had nothing so I treated her with respect and provided some charity. She told me what she does not like to do and it was an issue for me. So I made a deal doing only what she does not do. OMG once she gave in she was awesome! She does not have a phone yet but I hope she finds a way to hit my play phone. I just hope she does not score a probation violation in the next few days. She still has a year of probation so I think she will be gone soon just by virtue of her bad place in life.

MassageSamurai
03-18-18, 20:22
I've seen her out there but passed got the feeling she plays for the other team and I've had bad experiences with that before their hearts just not in it just wondering how the service was.1st time BBBJCIM at first very unenthusiastic and talkative. After pointed this out to her she got "offended" laughed it off then put effort. The overall good experience.

2nd she told me to "come to my place" was not her place. A lot of "friends" were there. But still bbjcim in a private room.

So overall as long as you pick the spot and keep her focused your good don't go to her house very rough crowd.

Horny As Hell
03-18-18, 23:12
Some good advice there, read the 22 rules and read the forum too. A few hours spent here will equal out to days (if not months) actually driving around on the streets.

I'm still out there often and YES, I have chosen to cut back on reporting just due to all the flak that it brings to me. I have been attacked many times for no reason (except maybe jealousy) and accused of taking over the thread. I also had a SW and her regulars accuse me of lying about her when I know 100% that I am right. Heck, I can even prove it. Plus, I have nothing to gain at all by reporting where she was walking. Was just passing on info then too.

Anyways, I'm always looking for some STRANGE and last weekend I scooped two new (to me at least) SW's. Regina is an older WSW with HUGE tits and she's big everywhere else too. But her 42G's are what most guys will want anyways. Unfortunately, I'm not into FS with bbw's and her BBBJ skills are just ok. Her smile looks like a Jack O' Lantern at Halloween. She also shaved the side of her head but that doesn't really matter. She was on Elmwood near the Mobil at about 1030 pm. I won't scoop her again due to poor skills.

"Star" was also on Elmwood but down by the AZ. She's also a WSW and much younger and skinnier than Regina. Decent looking girl but again just average at best BBBJ skills AND she refused to upgrade to cfs at all. Says is BBBJ or nothing with her due to her BF.

Welcome, I would suggest you start by using some of the resources on the front page. This one is worth years of experience. http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=MongeringRules

of course there are a couple other articles there that are very valuble but it is a great start. If you want to research some fabulous posts in the SW forum go back in time and look up horneyashell. He was without question the king of SWs! My guess is that he still is he just no longer shares.

JastempRI
03-19-18, 13:36
HAH thanks for directing me to the SW guide. I'm a CL / BP guy but I've been doing some dry runs around the spots. The only thing I can't figure out is a safe spot to take one of these girls if I do ever scoop one. The Regina seems like I want to try out those monster juggs haha. Anyways if you can help me out with a safe spot it would be great, if not already helped with the SW guidelines.

OreoCookie
03-19-18, 18:02
Anyways if you can help me out with a safe spot it would be great, if not already helped with the SW guidelines.Not sure there is any such thing as a "safe spot" . If there was, and the word got out, it wouldn't be safe much longer. Being comfortable during car sex is a personal thing. I don't do SWs often anymore, I've been caught in the act one too many times. But here are some of my guidelines:

1) Make sure you're not followed after the scoop.

2) Are you close to a city line?? Crossing to a nearby town where LE isn't alerted is a no brainer.

3) Park where other people park. A college or business or apartment complex parking lot, during open late evening hours. Even a strip club.

4) Avoid parking in front of someone's house.

5) For the obvious reasons, don't ask the girl for a spot. Actually, even if this isn't a set-up, the girl just wants to do you quick, and doesn't really care about getting caught.

Dariuz64
03-19-18, 19:18
Good evening everyone! I'm slowly learning my way around here on the site And I found the "rules" in the forum VERY useful. I will prob continue reading and re-reading them as I get more comfortable.

What I'm NOT comfortable with is the location (s) I'm gathering some Elmwood, Cranston, Broad (Way?) in Prov. What about others in nearby cities? I heard the back end of Atwells (away from all the shops and businesses) can be active as well. If this info correct.

Is it a good idea to take a test drive in these areas or others to get a "feel" of the layout, etc?

Thanks.

D.

MassageSamurai
03-19-18, 21:18
HAH thanks for directing me to the SW guide. I'm a CL / BP guy but I've been doing some dry runs around the spots. The only thing I can't figure out is a safe spot to take one of these girls if I do ever scoop one. The Regina seems like I want to try out those monster juggs haha. Anyways if you can help me out with a safe spot it would be great, if not already helped with the SW guidelines.Oreo is spot on only do residential side streets late night if its very dark.

OldManMass
03-20-18, 20:54
Not sure there is any such thing as a "safe spot" .

3) Park where other people park. A college or business or apartment complex parking lot, during open late evening hours. Even a strip club.
.I do not like to park in areas with a lot of turnover, such as a grocery store or a fast food place, unless I have a corner spot with very little foot traffic. I was in the middle of a parking lot once, all blocked off in the mini van and I realized that the thing was shaking like hell. It was so embarrassing.

I also like to be able to move from the back seat to the front seat without exiting the vehicle, I just jump up front and drive away.

Finally, I like days that are overcast or days that have some precipitation, it limits people lingering around outside. They are more focused in getting into the business then noticing someone on your lap.

JastempRI
03-21-18, 09:07
After HAH posted about the SW with 42 g chest, I did some cruising last night on E, B, and C st specifically looking for her. To no avail though. Has anyone else partaken in her? Regina I guess her name is. If so any info would be great.

Moonshiner
03-21-18, 11:20
After HAH posted about the SW with 42 g chest, I did some cruising last night on E, B, and C st specifically looking for her. To no avail though. Has anyone else partaken in her? Regina I guess her name is. If so any info would be great.I have seen the girl with the shaved side of the head out pretty often lately. I simply do not find her attractive in any way so I have never stopped. If it was warmer and I was hanging out on the street I would chat with her. I cannot wait for the food vendors to get back out on the road! I don't know about night time stuff because with age I no longer enjoy driving at night. Yesterday I saw her by the pawn shop.

About a couple regulars. Brit is back at the state resort. I have been looking for Tara on C but she seems to have dropped off the planet. I know she is not in state care because it is easy to look that stuff up. I also know the last # I had for her no longer works. Anybody see her? Pretty sure I caught a glimpse of Jasmine but did not back track. I was just not in the mood for psychotic even though sometimes I find her entertaining as she tries to steal anything not chained down.

Moonshiner
03-22-18, 21:12
Good evening everyone! I'm slowly learning my way around here on the site And I found the "rules" in the forum VERY useful. I will prob continue reading and re-reading them as I get more comfortable.

What I'm NOT comfortable with is the location (s) I'm gathering some Elmwood, Cranston, Broad (Way?) in Prov. What about others in nearby cities? I heard the back end of Atwells (away from all the shops and businesses) can be active as well. If this info correct.

Is it a good idea to take a test drive in these areas or others to get a "feel" of the layout, etc?

Thanks.

D.D,

All good questions the only issue is you have to decide the spots you like. Pawtucket / Central Falls can also be great but because RI is so small they tend to get dropped into the Providence forum. One of my all time great hits was on Eddy St. So one never knows.

Yesterday I stopped at a home in the area with a UTR and had a nice time. I thought I would take a loop around the city just to see what was out. I saw Regina (current topic) and thought I would meet her. Told her straight up I "JUST" finished but wanted to meet her. I offered 10 bucks just to take a ride and chat and she accepted. Oh man she really wanted to know who I was with but I was sure she would not know her. I still say that I do not get a rise out of her but she is really nice and friendly. I don't know, maybe if she changed her outfit I would like her more. The shaved head thing is really a turn off for me but we all have different tastes. Oh and some girls do taste way better than others.

Dariuz64
03-23-18, 19:21
D,

All good questions the only issue is you have to decide the spots you like. Pawtucket / Central Falls can also be great but because RI is so small they tend to get dropped into the Providence forum. One of my all time great hits was on Eddy St. So one never knows.

Yesterday I stopped at a home in the area with a UTR and had a nice time. I thought I would take a loop around the city just to see what was out. I saw Regina (current topic) and thought I would meet her. Told her straight up I "JUST" finished but wanted to meet her. I offered 10 bucks just to take a ride and chat and she accepted. Oh man she really wanted to know who I was with but I was sure she would not know her. I still say that I do not get a rise out of her but she is really nice and friendly. I don't know, maybe if she changed her outfit I would like her more. The shaved head thing is really a turn off for me but we all have different tastes. Oh and some girls do taste way better than others.I'm thinking about trying my luck this weekend (3/23-3/24).

So if I think I see SW slow down a bit, glance, wait for an acknowledgemnt and then follow "protocol?

Fishes
03-24-18, 14:08
Took the boat out about a week ago over to CF to do a little trolling no sooner did I get to a good spot when I see some action out in the main channel. Now I never finish the main channel it's too risky so I positioned myself in a cove down current and let them drift to me sure enough after a few minutes they came right up to the boat (two reds) One of which I've caught before so I know I'm in for some good action. Put a couple of lines in the water and sure enough a doubleheader, it's been along time since I caught two at the same time. The hooks were deep down their throat's and it took a while to remove them eventually I was able to release them back to the Waters unharmed (well maybe a sore throat) some of the best fishing I've done in a while the spinners were working well that day my friends fish on.

This is the fishing blog right?

Moonshiner
03-24-18, 21:04
Guys this is NOT my work! I lifted it from Tampa but it is truth everywhere! It is by far the best post in a long time. We all need to learn from the masters! Local guys you got to admit this post is a thing of beauty. My side splits with laughter every time I read this!

Yes, this is what you say "I have 25, can you do Greek"?

Her response "No".

Your response "ok, no problem, thanks", and start to drive her back etc.

Her response "well, ok. Just this one time"!

Yw.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Report Post 03-22-18 00:41.

Horny As Hell
04-01-18, 16:27
Streets are FULL right now. This is both Prov and Pawt.

Broad st in Pawt had six SW's between the Walgreens and the Bank of America.

I scooped Amanda who's an 18yo brunette spinner. Decent skills and affordable prices. There was an older BSW with big tits (like 48DD) as well as an older haggard HSW that I've been seeing out there for at least 10 years.

Elmwood in Prov has 4 more and Cranston st had 2 more.

Streets are full now on a warm Easter Sunday afternoon.

Scott 873
04-04-18, 09:56
Streets are FULL right now. This is both Prov and Pawt.

Broad st in Pawt had six SW's between the Walgreens and the Bank of America.

I scooped Amanda who's an 18yo brunette spinner. Decent skills and affordable prices. There was an older BSW with big tits (like 48DD) as well as an older haggard HSW that I've been seeing out there for at least 10 years.

Elmwood in Prov has 4 more and Cranston st had 2 more.

Streets are full now on a warm Easter Sunday afternoon.I must be looking in the wrong places LOL. I also saw your post for Massachusetts. Which town did you see Brittany between the Mcdonalds and Tedeshis.

Usuga401
04-05-18, 22:20
I picked up a walker on Broad in CF. As soon as soon as she got in my car she tried to light a crack pipe. I immediately pulled over and told her to get out. At this point she said she would do whatever I wanted for 20. I proceeded to evict her from the vehicle. She had some leopard like white leggings on. Looked like she had a nice ass. What a waste.

Dariuz64
04-05-18, 22:34
I must be looking in the wrong places LOL. I also saw your post for Massachusetts. Which town did you see Brittany between the Mcdonalds and Tedeshis."Spinner" caught my attention LOL. Where was Amanda? Was this Prov or Pawt. Thanks for the info.

D.

Oager
04-06-18, 11:49
I don't post often anymore. My new go to when I scoop is an adult video store. It's safe. Anyone but me try this.

MikeGeorge
04-06-18, 17:42
I don't post often anymore. My new go to when I scoop is an adult video store. It's safe. Anyone but me try this.Yes I have been doing it for a cpl of years now. Only when my friend and I have time. Not all will allow cpls in though. Especially when your a 61 year old white guy going in with a 20 year old black girl. Haha But I agree it is very safe better than a car and warm in the winter. In the summer I like the great outdoors I have a few spots that work great. Short walk down a path and it is very safe no getting caught in a car with no excuse for the woman popping her head up when approached by LE. PM me if you would like more info.

Scott 873
04-07-18, 14:07
I don't post often anymore. My new go to when I scoop is an adult video store. It's safe. Anyone but me try this.Awesome idea.

Fishes
04-08-18, 08:36
I picked up a walker on Broad in CF. As soon as soon as she got in my car she tried to light a crack pipe. I immediately pulled over and told her to get out. At this point she said she would do whatever I wanted for 20. I proceeded to evict her from the vehicle. She had some leopard like white leggings on. Looked like she had a nice ass. What a waste.Consider yourself lucky the only thing you missed out on was the smell of urine and one of the worst BJ's you will ever have.

Dick Pischardo
04-09-18, 07:25
Guys,

I got to believe that there is going to be a ton of activity on the streets with BP and CL being closed down. I'll be out there and will report. Do the same.

Dick.

JastempRI
04-09-18, 08:17
Awesome idea.How does that work? Are you talking park in the lot or actually go in? My biggest worry is a safe spot, so if you could elaborate here or pm me?

KingOfFours
04-09-18, 09:15
I don't post often anymore. My new go to when I scoop is an adult video store. It's safe. Anyone but me try this.Could you let us in on which store, and how that works? PM if you think the info is too sensitive.

ConGorilla
04-09-18, 09:15
So you arrive at the location and head in. Have her go in first then follow up a few minutes later so it doesn't look too shady. Its 10 per person to enter the arcade area for 30 minutes and they give you 10 bucks in funny munny to feed the video wall in each one. Then just choose a booth LOCK THE DOOR and get busy. Then when you're done just head out with a delay between each.

How does that work? Are you talking park in the lot or actually go in? My biggest worry is a safe spot, so if you could elaborate here or pm me?

KingOfFours
04-09-18, 09:18
So you arrive at the location and head in. Have her go in first then follow up a few minutes later so it doesn't look too shady. Its 10 per person to enter the arcade area for 30 minutes and they give you 10 bucks in funny munny to feed the video wall in each one. Then just choose a booth LOCK THE DOOR and get busy. Then when you're done just head out with a delay between each.So is there a store where the ladies are already there, in or near the store, offering services, or do you have to bring in your own girl? I'm confused.

KingOfFours
04-09-18, 09:20
Guys,

I got to believe that there is going to be a ton of activity on the streets with BP and CL being closed down. I'll be out there and will report. Do the same.

Dick.Unfortunately there is going to be a huge uptick in LE activity as well.

ConGorilla
04-09-18, 11:48
As far as I know there are no ladies already there or at least have not seen any in my experience as the majority in the arcade are gay men.

When I've partaken I've met the girls at the location. Usually in the lot and then take things from there. I've been able to negotiate some outcalls using this method.

So is there a store where the ladies are already there, in or near the store, offering services, or do you have to bring in your own girl? I'm confused.

Fishes
04-09-18, 20:50
As far as I know there are no ladies already there or at least have not seen any in my experience as the majority in the arcade are gay men.

When I've partaken I've met the girls at the location. Usually in the lot and then take things from there. I've been able to negotiate some outcalls using this method.One of the Reds I recently met told me of a monger bringing her to a local establishment recently where she hung out and went from booth to booth so it is possible I also remember years back another telling me she would sit in a vehicle in the parking lot.

MikeGeorge
04-10-18, 07:39
A few of you have mentioned that we should see an increase in SW action due to the shutdown of CL and BP. Though I do agree with this I have seen 0 evidence of it on the streets as of yet. I am an early morning and early evening guy. So I can not report on late night activity. I am Married so I have to be home at night. Besides when I do get to go out late it seams very scary to me lots of creeps and LE. Good luck guys and be safe!

Moonshiner
04-10-18, 09:12
A few of you have mentioned that we should see an increase in SW action due to the shutdown of CL and BP. Though I do agree with this I have seen 0 evidence of it on the streets as of yet. I am an early morning and early evening guy. So I can not report on late night activity. I am Married so I have to be home at night. Besides when I do get to go out late it seams very scary to me lots of creeps and LE. Good luck guys and be safe!I am not so sure that increased street activity will take place. For many of the BP girls, all they know is the internet and social media. Also there will be other electronic ways of communication very soon because the matrix will adjust to demand. I bet a lot of those electronic drug addicts do not even know what a SW is. It is not that I don't think they would do it I just am not so sure they know how. Life without a smart phone the!

GrafDog1
04-10-18, 12:49
Took the boat out about a week ago over to CF to do a little trolling no sooner did I get to a good spot when I see some action out in the main channel. Now I never finish the main channel it's too risky so I positioned myself in a cove down current and let them drift to me sure enough after a few minutes they came right up to the boat (two reds) One of which I've caught before so I know I'm in for some good action. Put a couple of lines in the water and sure enough a doubleheader, it's been along time since I caught two at the same time. The hooks were deep down their throat's and it took a while to remove them eventually I was able to release them back to the Waters unharmed (well maybe a sore throat) some of the best fishing I've done in a while the spinners were working well that day my friends fish on.

This is the fishing blog right?There should be a "Metaphorically Speaking" award presented to Fishes for his fine post! He's got everything pretty well covered, except perhaps which tides might be more productive to fish.

MikeGeorge
05-22-18, 15:09
Nice to see this site back up and operating.

I have been doing the rounds in Providence for quite sometime and have never seen such a low quality and low quantity of girls out. Little to nothing new and the same old addicts as before. Is LE really harassing these girls or what?

Hopefully with the warm weather we will see some new girls. I am pretty picky which is always a problem when trolling for SW but dam lately it has been dry.

Please feel free to comment.

Welcome Back Guys!!

Moonshiner
05-22-18, 23:46
Met a great one in the not to distant past. Kelly. Dirty blond certainly close to sober. Anybody have more information?

50mag
05-23-18, 17:05
Last week, picked up Marie on Atwells, rather attractive blonde WSW. She didn't seem on anything, and seemed rather intellegent.

Agreed on $. 4 FS, and did the deed. Service was good, great head and tight clean snatch. Now off to drop her off. This is where the problems start. I handed her the Jacksons after we finished, then drove off. When I stop to let her out, she starts bitching that I only gave her. 4 ! Well, that's what we agreed on! She refuses to get out of my car and pretends to call the cops, and claims her old man is a detective. Again I told her I only had the. 4 and turned her back door for. 6 because I only had the. 4.

She saw my other cash and refused to leave. I drove off to drop her off somewhere less populated, and her goons followed me and blocked me in! She said that she's an entertainer and has the right to charge what she pleases, even though we had an agreement. WTF. Now her goons are involved and got the rest of my cash. Well that was an expenive car date.

Stay vigilant my friends.

Yurp5
05-25-18, 11:59
Last week, picked up Marie on Atwells, rather attractive blonde WSW. She didn't seem on anything, and seemed rather intellegent.

Agreed on $. 4 FS, and did the deed. Service was good, great head and tight clean snatch. Now off to drop her off. This is where the problems start. I handed her the Jacksons after we finished, then drove off. When I stop to let her out, she starts bitching that I only gave her. 4 ! Well, that's what we agreed on! She refuses to get out of my car and pretends to call the cops, and claims her old man is a detective. Again I told her I only had the. 4 and turned her back door for. 6 because I only had the. 4.

She saw my other cash and refused to leave. I drove off to drop her off somewhere less populated, and her goons followed me and blocked me in! She said that she's an entertainer and has the right to charge what she pleases, even though we had an agreement. WTF. Now her goons are involved and got the rest of my cash. Well that was an expenive car date.

Stay vigilant my friends.Christ, sorry for the lost, I keep telling you guys show these girl no respect, they will not mess with you.

Daddy Big Dick
05-25-18, 20:24

Stay vigilant my friends.Streetwalkers, AMPs, strip joints, escorts etc, never let them see money that you don't intend to give them.

50mag
05-26-18, 00:22
Christ, sorry for the lost, I keep telling you guys show these girl no respect, they will not mess with you.At least it was only $ total. She scored another $. 6. Sad part is she would have had a regular if she didn't pull that shit, the service was good. I would probably have shelled that out for an incall. Makes me wish I still carried a gun, even though I didn't carry while mongering. Hard to secure it when engaged! Hind sight, I probably should have drove around to a cop and said this crazy ***** jumped in and won't leave. I don't know. I've been riped off before, but never robbed like this. At least imgot to blow a load first.

JWilson317BP
05-26-18, 12:01
At least it was only $ total. She scored another $. 6. Sad part is she would have had a regular if she didn't pull that shit, the service was good. I would probably have shelled that out for an incall. Makes me wish I still carried a gun, even though I didn't carry while mongering. Hard to secure it when engaged! Hind sight, I probably should have drove around to a cop and said this crazy ***** jumped in and won't leave. I don't know. I've been riped off before, but never robbed like this. At least imgot to blow a load first.Glad you're safe. Thanks for sharing.

Daddy Big Dick
05-27-18, 11:10
At least it was only $ total. She scored another $. 6. Sad part is she would have had a regular if she didn't pull that shit, the service was good. I would probably have shelled that out for an incall. Makes me wish I still carried a gun, even though I didn't carry while mongering. Hard to secure it when engaged! Hind sight, I probably should have drove around to a cop and said this crazy ***** jumped in and won't leave. I don't know. I've been riped off before, but never robbed like this. At least imgot to blow a load first.I've been robbed twice, once with mace and once at gunpoint. I don't know about you but once it was over I was glad all they got was cash, that I was ok and that cops weren't involved.

Look at it this way, not all investments work out and you took a loss on this one. Learn from it and move on.

HornyAllDTime
05-29-18, 20:05
So I've been looking for any SW in west warwick area you would really be helping me out thanks in advance.

50mag
05-30-18, 06:05
So I've been looking for any SW in west warwick area you would really be helping me out thanks in advance.I can't say I've ever seen a SW in west warwick.

Rickf
05-31-18, 19:40
Just moved to the area. Anyone know where to look in Woonsocket?

Moonshiner
05-31-18, 22:11
I can't say I've ever seen a SW in west warwick.Dang. I have spent the better part of my life in Arctic. At one point there was a massage place. Way back there was a coffee shop. I saw January on the road a few times. Met my wife at the weenie place way back when it was on the corner next to its current location while the Army recruiting office was still there, early 70's. Arctic and its few remaining bars are a great place to meet trashy girls but the SW thing is ALMOST non-existent. I am not sure why because it seems like they should be there but there not.

AlwaysLookin69
06-01-18, 02:24
As far as I've seen its actually worse out here. I don't know if they've just been being picked up and booked for extended visits with LEO or just been too busy to be visible but I've still been falling back on Destiny since I'm usually in the neighborhood already. Pull in the driveway, head down the stairs, quick visit with no prying eyes and I'm out. Definitely been a better alternative than being tailed by cruisers.

OreoCookie
06-02-18, 00:28
Arctic and its few remaining bars are a great place to meet trashy girls but the SW thing is ALMOST non-existent. I am not sure why because it seems like they should be there but there not.Can I find these trashy girls in the 50-something age group?? I find buying a few drinks on a trashy woman is better than a SW.

Fishes
06-03-18, 08:58
Going on right now just saw a guy get popped doing business through the window that's a big mistake.

If you've never seen her before always use extreme caution and if they won't get in your vehicle before talking price then pass think with the big head.

KingOfFours
06-03-18, 11:34
Going on right now just saw a guy get popped doing business through the window that's a big mistake.

If you've never seen her before always use extreme caution and if they won't get in your vehicle before talking price then pass think with the big head.I'm not usually into the street scene, but I'm always looking for bare back strange so I generally monitor this forum for guys that want to trade some numbers.

But I noticed the time stamp on that post was at 8:58 in the morning? Maybe my clock was set wrong, or siomething, on my computer--but did you mean to say that the girls are out selling pussy at that early hour, and LEO is riding around busting people? I did not know that street action happened that early in the morning?!

Fishes
06-03-18, 13:06
I'm not usually into the street scene, but I'm always looking for bare back strange so I generally monitor this forum for guys that want to trade some numbers.

But I noticed the time stamp on that post was at 8:58 in the morning? Maybe my clock was set wrong, or siomething, on my computer--but did you mean to say that the girls are out selling pussy at that early hour, and LEO is riding around busting people? I did not know that street action happened that early in the morning?!2 female decoys One is a chunky blonde about thirtyish the other Hispanic about the same age wearing black spandex pants and they're still out there as of noon time.

As for streetwalkers 9 AM 6 AM 4 AM rain sleet snow doesn't matter.

JWilson317BP
06-03-18, 15:05

If you've never seen her before always use extreme caution and if they won't get in your vehicle before talking price then pass think with the big head.Thanks for the heads up Fishes!

KingOfFours
06-03-18, 15:26
2 female decoys One is a chunky blonde about thirtyish the other Hispanic about the same age wearing black spandex pants and they're still out there as of noon time.

As for streetwalkers 9 AM 6 AM 4 AM rain sleet snow doesn't matter.And there are violent crimes and forcible rapes and armed robberies in this state going on nearly every day, and this is the response of Rhode Island's finest? So why am I not surprised about FOSTA etc, when the FEDS violate our first, second, and fouth Amendment rights with impunity, and the brain dead still vote those creeps that do it INTO office. : (.

KingOfFours
06-03-18, 15:31
And there are violent crimes and forcible rapes and armed robberies in this state going on nearly every day, and this is the response of Rhode Island's finest? So why am I not surprised about FOSTA etc, when the FEDS violate our first, second, and fouth Amendment rights with impunity, and the brain dead still vote those creeps that do it INTO office. : (.And in Central Falls, no less. Probably the most dangerous town of all for violent crime in Rhode Island.

Optimus Prime
06-03-18, 16:42
And there are violent crimes and forcible rapes and armed robberies in this state going on nearly every day, and this is the response of Rhode Island's finest? So why am I not surprised about FOSTA etc, when the FEDS violate our first, second, and fouth Amendment rights with impunity, and the brain dead still vote those creeps that do it INTO office. : (.I couldn't agree with you more. How many robberies did we go through the weekend alone? Instead we perform stings and pass some gun laws. I'm pretty sure that the murders that have occurred in the streets weren't from law abiding legal gun owners.

KingOfFours
06-04-18, 05:49
I couldn't agree with you more. How many robberies did we go through the weekend alone? Instead we perform stings and pass some gun laws. I'm pretty sure that the murders that have occurred in the streets weren't from law abiding legal gun owners.That's right. And the rapes wern't by hobbiests either.

JWilson317BP
06-04-18, 17:46
2 female decoys One is a chunky blonde about thirtyish the other Hispanic about the same age wearing black spandex pants and they're still out there as of noon time.

As for streetwalkers 9 AM 6 AM 4 AM rain sleet snow doesn't matter.Resulted in 17 arrests. 14 men, 3 women.

OldManMass
06-04-18, 23:38
Resulted in 17 arrests. 14 men, 3 women.At least they have not posted their pictures (as of yet), in my area your photo would be paraded all over the place.

Safe hunting.

ConGorilla
06-05-18, 05:25
Depending on the outlet the names arent all released yet either.

At least they have not posted their pictures (as of yet), in my area your photo would be paraded all over the place.

Safe hunting.

GrafDog1
06-05-18, 10:37

As for streetwalkers 9 AM 6 AM 4 AM rain sleet snow doesn't matter.Hey Fishes, so you were out trolling again? Did you fish the main channel, or your little cove down current? Still catch and release? LOL.

Currymonster
06-05-18, 17:47
Scooped skinny brunette Alyssa on Cranston, before midnight and took her to my preferred place with a quick stop for a soda since she was parched and I wanted something to ease slipping down her throat.

Agreed to have her backdoor for an acceptable donation, but wasn't much space for it in the back of the car. Felt good, just couldn't move much. She finished the job with some oral attention to the boys. Nice girl, enjoyed chatting with her. She claimed to be without phone (despite having one that rang with her. Only borrowed temporarily), wanted to take my number so she could text me once she got her own one. Hates working the streets, she said. I didn't bother since by the time I swing through again it might be months hence.

Optimus Prime
06-05-18, 19:19
Scooped skinny brunette Alyssa on Cranston, before midnight and took her to my preferred place with a quick stop for a soda since she was parched and I wanted something to ease slipping down her throat.

Agreed to have her backdoor for an acceptable donation, but wasn't much space for it in the back of the car. Felt good, just couldn't move much. She finished the job with some oral attention to the boys. Nice girl, enjoyed chatting with her. She claimed to be without phone (despite having one that rang with her. Only borrowed temporarily), wanted to take my number so she could text me once she got her own one. Hates working the streets, she said. I didn't bother since by the time I swing through again it might be months hence.Was that "borrowed phone" a flip phone? I think I know who it is. That's definitely her phone if it's who I think it is.

AddictedToTheP
06-07-18, 14:33
What part of Cranston street?

Agreed to have her backdoor for an acceptable donation, but wasn't much space for it in the back of the car. Felt good, just couldn't move much. She finished the job with some oral attention to the boys. Nice girl, enjoyed chatting with her. She claimed to be without phone (despite having one that rang with her. Only borrowed temporarily), wanted to take my number so she could text me once she got her own one. Hates working the streets, she said. I didn't bother since by the time I swing through again it might be months hence..

MeatMan
06-07-18, 14:56

Agreed to have her backdoor for an acceptable donation, but wasn't much space for it in the back of the car. Felt good, just couldn't move much. She finished the job with some oral attention to the boys. Nice girl, enjoyed chatting with her. She claimed to be without phone (despite having one that rang with her. Only borrowed temporarily), wanted to take my number so she could text me once she got her own one. Hates working the streets, she said. I didn't bother since by the time I swing through again it might be months hence.Curry, Clear your inbox.

Pyro1976
06-08-18, 13:57
Was on the upper end of Elmwood near 401 pizza there was an older blonde girl maybe late 30 early 40 durning daylight hours but I passed she was talking to herself and acting crazier then a shit house rat not much out there. Going to try a night swing tonight.

Moonshiner
06-08-18, 22:12
The weather was great and I know I have to lose some whale blubber. I have not seen E in over three weeks so I thought I would go out SWing get some exercise and chat with friends and new people. I walked the loop MDs to WGs three laps. Things were really popping too. My first BIG surprise is Brit is out of state care and looking really good. One thing about state care is they pump you full of carbs. The weight on her looks great and clearly her health is at a much higher level than when she was starving. There was a short not bad looking girl out there but she did not seem able to focus long enough to chat with. Saw a great looking WSW with very nice brown hair and a sharp blue outfit. She looked almost TGTBT but then an SUV pulled over and in she hopped. I will keep my eyes peeled for this one just because she really looked delicious. Made a quick meeting with another one I have never seen. Kerri. "and that is two Rs and an I NOT a why". She was a little chubby but not bad looking and very friendly. It was well worth the walk and the exercise. It was also really nice to see Brit. Nice to be back but I am ready to head back down south.

OldManMass
06-09-18, 23:22
Depending on the outlet the names arent all released yet either.I wanted to get the teams comments on this: Did you guys see that 3 arrests from the CT sting were for " loitering for indecent purpose". "It shall be unlawful for any person to stand or wander in or near any public highway or street, or any public or private place, and attempt to engage passersby in conversation, or stop or attempt to stop motor vehicles, for the purpose of prostitution or other indecent act, or to patronize, induce, or otherwise secure a person to commit any indecent act. ".

I was not there during the sting but I have seen some in the past (not in RI) but I can only assume that the decoys used during the sting were breaking this law in order to attract attention.

Any comments?

P Sil
06-10-18, 06:29
I wanted to get the teams comments on this: Did you guys see that 3 arrests from the CT sting were for " loitering for indecent purpose". "It shall be unlawful for any person to stand or wander in or near any public highway or street, or any public or private place, and attempt to engage passersby in conversation, or stop or attempt to stop motor vehicles, for the purpose of prostitution or other indecent act, or to patronize, induce, or otherwise secure a person to commit any indecent act. ".

I was not there during the sting but I have seen some in the past (not in RI) but I can only assume that the decoys used during the sting were breaking this law in order to attract attention.

Any comments?That's an interesting point but wouldn't the same logic apply when an undercover LEO sells drugs or buys drugs as a prelude to a drug arrest? Surely their actions are illegal as well. I'm not a lawyer but I'm willing to bet that there are statutes on the books that allow this or it would have been raised in a defense at trial frequently.

Kilrain
06-10-18, 13:11
Popped for "loitering" in CF was our friend Nikki Lee.

http://www.providencejournal.com/news/20180606/central-falls-police-release-names-of-17-people-arrested-in-prostitution-sting

That's an interesting point but wouldn't the same logic apply when an undercover LEO sells drugs or buys drugs as a prelude to a drug arrest? Surely their actions are illegal as well. I'm not a lawyer but I'm willing to bet that there are statutes on the books that allow this or it would have been raised in a defense at trial frequently.

Fishes
06-10-18, 19:07
Popped for "loitering" in CF was our friend Nikki Lee.

http://www.providencejournal.com/news/20180606/central-falls-police-release-names-of-17-people-arrested-in-prostitution-stingIt can pay dividends to check the site before going out.

Whether it be a good lead a rip off or sting.

My guess is if any of those guys are on this site they're kicking themselves in the ass for not checking first.

MikeGeorge
06-12-18, 07:33
Wow that is the sweet sweet Nikki Lee. Hard to believe. The last time I saw her it was obvious that the demeans had returned and she was living on the St. She was always so sweet and nice it is amazing what drugs will do to a person. Maybe this arrest will be what gets her on a better path.

JastempRI
06-12-18, 15:46
Wow that is the sweet sweet Nikki Lee. Hard to believe. The last time I saw her it was obvious that the demeans had returned and she was living on the St. She was always so sweet and nice it is amazing what drugs will do to a person. Maybe this arrest will be what gets her on a better path.I don't know about sweet, I'm pretty sure she robbed someone at knifepoint with her pimp about 5 years ago. But I hear you.

Usuga401
06-14-18, 00:51
I don't know about sweet, I'm pretty sure she robbed someone at knifepoint with her pimp about 5 years ago. But I hear you.Is this the same Nikki Lee from Cranston?

MikeGeorge
06-14-18, 08:07
Is this the same Nikki Lee from Cranston?Yes the one and only. I have only had the pleasure of her company twice. But the last time was around 5:30 AM on Elmwood. I told her I gave he all I had and could not even get myself a cup of coffee. Before she got out she handed me 2 dollars and said here get your morning cup of coffee on me.

Horny As Hell
06-14-18, 23:22
Kind of funny that the SW that called me a liar and swore up and down that she NEVER EVER walks Elmwood is scooped yet AGAIN on Elmwood. I'm shocked, what are the odds?

Watch the lying hypocrite deny this too.

Yes the one and only. I have only had the pleasure of her company twice. But the last time was around 5:30 AM on Elmwood. I told her I gave he all I had and could not even get myself a cup of coffee. Before she got out she handed me 2 dollars and said here get your morning cup of coffee on me.

Usuga401
06-16-18, 01:04
Yes the one and only. I have only had the pleasure of her company twice. But the last time was around 5:30 AM on Elmwood. I told her I gave he all I had and could not even get myself a cup of coffee. Before she got out she handed me 2 dollars and said here get your morning cup of coffee on me.When did she make it down to CF? I had been texting her through facebook Messenger like a month ago but she kept on flaking. I saw her twice also before she had her kid. Never got to do FS though do to a really fishy odor but everything else was on point. Beautiful bust too.

BadBoy59
06-19-18, 02:05
Past couple sun / Mon. Nights there's been an amazing looking Asian with decent sized tits rockin school girl uni's giving the look hard. Anyone have any experience with her? Mostly elm area.

Fishes
06-19-18, 15:04
Past couple sun / Mon. Nights there's been an amazing looking Asian with decent sized tits rockin school girl uni's giving the look hard. Anyone have any experience with her? Mostly elm area.If you decide to give it a try when you get in close don't be mesmerized by her tits you might want to check for an Adams apple big hands or a deep voice.

FreakyDeaky46
06-19-18, 16:41
Past couple sun / Mon. Nights there's been an amazing looking Asian with decent sized tits rockin school girl uni's giving the look hard. Anyone have any experience with her? Mostly elm area.Anyone get a name? Digits?

Horny As Hell
06-19-18, 22:13
I'm pretty much done warning guys about all the "Gurls". If they're dumb enough to scoop them, let them. The way I see it there will be less competition for the real SW's then. This past Saturday night there were SIX of them on Elmwood and even one that ALMOST fooled even me on Cranston. All of them got scooped more than once too.

On the bright side, I did see Tyra out there near the Mobil and she's just a sweetheart that will make you totally happy.

If you decide to give it a try when you get in close don't be mesmerized by her tits you might want to check for an Adams apple big hands or a deep voice.

Past couple sun / Mon. Nights there's been an amazing looking Asian with decent sized tits rockin school girl uni's giving the look hard. Anyone have any experience with her? Mostly elm area.

Moonshiner
06-19-18, 23:24
I have been out with Brit and she was nice enough to point out a couple of the gurls to me. I got to admit there was one that could have fooled me. I am glad I know before that thing is in my car. On another note is Julie still out there? I have not spotted her in ages but would like to. She used to hang between the mattress store and the meat market. To simplify the AZ area. Another one is Katie. I hear from her from time to time and then she goes instantly dark. I am planning on taking some nice walks and getting some exercise so I should catch up pretty quick.

I'm pretty much done warning guys about all the "Gurls". If they're dumb enough to scoop them, let them. The way I see it there will be less competition for the real SW's then. This past Saturday night there were SIX of them on Elmwood and even one that ALMOST fooled even me on Cranston. All of them got scooped more than once too.

On the bright side, I did see Tyra out there near the Mobil and she's just a sweetheart that will make you totally happy.

PartTimePlayer
06-23-18, 16:06
What's up guys hopefully everybody's been successful in their hunting.

Was wondering if anybody knows anything about an older black woman I've seen walking on Douglas Avenue. She's probably in her early 40's, nice big tits and a plump ass. She seems to give me the look when I make eye contact but she's always with a guy. I'm not one for dealing with pimps as I feel there is too much risk involved.

If anyone has any info on her I'd appreciate it. Or if anyone knows of a black woman similar to her description that provides a good service please let me know.

KingOfFours
06-24-18, 07:51
What's up guys hopefully everybody's been successful in their hunting.

Was wondering if anybody knows anything about an older black woman I've seen walking on Douglas Avenue. She's probably in her early 40's, nice big tits and a plump ass. She seems to give me the look when I make eye contact but she's always with a guy. I'm not one for dealing with pimps as I feel there is too much risk involved.

If anyone has any info on her I'd appreciate it. Or if anyone knows of a black woman similar to her description that provides a good service please let me know.I'm not a street monger, but here is one that definitely fits your description. I got Ultragfe service for 120 hh but may try to upsell. But she will negotiate. Ad pics are fairly accurate, at least the ones where she's thicker, the tit pics are spot on. You will find Baby Lon ads too if you google the number, but in the Baby Lon ads she looks much thinner than she actually is. She's thick. I will try to dig up an ass pic I took and post it if I can find it. Full menu, I inseminated her pussy last year. She likes it rough, asked to be choked while getting hammered. No incall problems or pimp problems, I saw her at a very upscale hotel. And no evidence of drugs.

https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/providence/401-442-2204/1/383458

KingOfFours
06-24-18, 08:11
I'm not a street monger, but here is one that definitely fits your description. I got Ultragfe service for 120 hh but may try to upsell. But she will negotiate. Ad pics are fairly accurate, at least the ones where she's thicker, the tit pics are spot on. You will find Baby Lon ads too if you google the number, but in the Baby Lon ads she looks much thinner than she actually is. She's thick. I will try to dig up an ass pic I took and post it if I can find it. Full menu, I inseminated her pussy last year. She likes it rough, asked to be choked while getting hammered. No incall problems or pimp problems, I saw her at a very upscale hotel. And no evidence of drugs.

https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/providence/401-442-2204/1/383458Here's that backside shot I took of her last year.

PartTimePlayer
06-24-18, 09:10
Here's that backside shot I took of her last year.Thank you for the info. Definitely a little bigger than I like but tits are spot on.

I actually tried meeting up with her a little while ago but seemed to disappear on me. Wasn't answering my calls anymore.

How is her headgame?

BBBJ?

KingOfFours
06-24-18, 09:22
Thank you for the info. Definitely a little bigger than I like but tits are spot on.

I actually tried meeting up with her a little while ago but seemed to disappear on me. Wasn't answering my calls anymore.

How is her headgame?

BBBJ?I think she cums and goes periodically to RI, out the NYC area. Yes, decent BBBJ but I don't dwell on that during a session usually, as I generally move them along to the BB fuck which I enjoy more, and I don't know about cum in mouth because I generally prefer cum in pussy which she was cool with.

DariuzX
06-24-18, 14:04
Is this the same Nikki Lee from Cranston?I saw her a few times almost a year ago. Her and I hit it off almost immediately too. Great rack and hot fk. She actually admitted what her and her bf / pimp used to do but now she reallized that if she stopped doing that shit she'd get more repeats clients.

Gawd I miss her LOL. Its good to know she's still around. I have digits saved on phone but could anyone msg me digits to confirm if theyre current.

Thanks.

D.

PartTimePlayer
06-25-18, 18:40
I think she cums and goes periodically to RI, out the NYC area. Yes, decent BBBJ but I don't dwell on that during a session usually, as I generally move them along to the BB fuck which I enjoy more, and I don't know about cum in mouth because I generally prefer cum in pussy which she was cool with.I thank you again for the info. I think I may check her out as I am a big fan of black women with big tits. I'm interested in the head game mainly.

I got back in touch with her and she said she won't do anything for under 1.

Hope her head game is spot on and she does CIM, COF or COT.

JWilson317BP
06-25-18, 20:34
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

KingOfFours
06-26-18, 11:32
1? I'm not usually able to interpret some of those rather cryptic numerical codes, but in real American green roses, I got her for 120 hh with cum in pussy. She asked for 150 but quickly came down as soon as I asked if she could do a bit better, on the phone, down to 120. She probably will take less.

I thank you again for the info. I think I may check her out as I am a big fan of colored women with big tits. I'm interested in the head game mainly.

I got back in touch with her and she said she won't do anything for under 1.

Hope her head game is spot on and she does CIM, COF or COT.

DayTripr
06-26-18, 11:55
Hey fellas I'm headed up that way in a few hours and need some help with the cryptic locations in the reviews. Being from Florida I have no clue what your abbreviations and coffee mean LOL. Going to be there for the night and wanted to sample some of the northern beauties. You can pm me the areas to look as I understand not wanting to spell it out in public. Thanks.

Currymonster
06-27-18, 02:51
Hey fellas I'm headed up that way in a few hours and need some help with the cryptic locations in the reviews. Being from Florida I have no clue what your abbreviations and coffee mean LOL. Going to be there for the night and wanted to sample some of the northern beauties. You can pm me the areas to look as I understand not wanting to spell it out in public. Thanks.Won't take you much RTFF time to establish you want to look along Cranston, Elmwood and Atwells. Pretty sure LEO knows exactly where they hang out. Mostly so they can go pick up a girl and trade overlooking what they're doing for a BJ in the squad car.

For my part, I went for a look around just after midnight recently. Found a few on Cranston, a wired up cute girl who was walking as fast as she cold back and forth and jabbering to herself. Ignored me when I pulled into a side street just ahead of her. Jen, who I found just after, identified her as Crystal. Jen was walking one of the side roads between Dexter and Cranston when I offered her a ride, she said she needed rent money and was willing to do whatever. I had her blow me and give the boys some attention in a convenient place for a Jackson and a Hamilton. Decent job. Said her phone was dead and she hadn't been home for nearly a week, so not sure what use the number she gave me is.

Moonshiner
06-27-18, 17:49
I was starting to like Kerri (two r's and an I not a why). After just a couple weeks out there I hear she found her way back to state care. Not sure why but if I had to guess I would think probation violation because it was so sudden.

KingOfFours
06-28-18, 08:53
Ok, lets get back to talking about pussy here already, OK?!

The lady in the pics below was an escort with ads up last year, and a stripper, and one of the best "unlimited menu" girls around. I got a report that she was sighted in Zebra recently, then apparently disappeared again. She had obviously fallen on hard times, but was always willing to deliver stellar, GFE / PSE service for a VERY fair price and always with a smile--in my experience she was totally honest. But I would not be at all surprised, given her various problems, if she's working the streets now. Hence I'm putting up these pictures here, for you street guys, to try to find her again.

Here is an old ad, she goes by Sparrow and Jamie:

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/sparrow-freak-5895932

But that number appears defunct for several months now.

So, can any one who recognizes her, and who may have seen her recently, or has a number for her other than the one in the above ad, could you please contact me? In returrn I could provide info on quite a few more 'unlimited menu' ladies in the area. Pictures of Jamie, below, are from last year.

Moonshiner
07-05-18, 12:33
I just set the below post to someone as a PM but I thought it had value worth sharing. I grabbed Cynthia the other day. She has piercing blue eyes and I would kind of like to do her a makeover. OMG! Talk about a girl who does not dress to impress. OK all that said, here is the quote.

1. The Good. She does not stop until you pull away!

2. The Bad. Her skills are only moderate but the good kind of makes up for it.

3. The Ugly. Her breath is fucking bad! The smell was coming up through my pants until got to RWP to wipe down with handy wipes.

Ho Hunter 328
07-06-18, 17:34
I was just watching Live PD, and they were in Warwick. Curious if anyone recognized that girl, I'm pretty sure she was working. Obviously if you weren't watching the show you'll have no idea what I'm talking about.

Stay safe, and happy hunting.

DariuzX
07-07-18, 21:06

The lady in the pics below was an escort with ads up last year, and a stripper, and one of the best "unlimited menu" girls around. I got a report that she was sighted in Zebra recently, then apparently disappeared again. She had obviously fallen on hard times, but was always willing to deliver stellar, GFE / PSE service for a VERY fair price and always with a smile--in my experience she was totally honest. But I would not be at all surprised, given her various problems, if she's working the streets now. Hence I'm putting up these pictures here, for you street guys, to try to find her again.

So, can any one who recognizes her, and who may have seen her recently, or has a number for her other than the one in the above ad, could you please contact me? In returrn I could provide info on quite a few more 'unlimited menu' ladies in the area. Pictures of Jamie, below, are from last year.Back when TER was still up another guy there highly recommended Sparrow! He had said she offered everything imaginable at a very fair price. The only down side he mentioned was that she was quite difficult to get in touch with.

D.

Moonshiner
07-14-18, 01:39
KoF,

Not sure but today July 13. In the late afternoon I spotted several new ones and some I was expecting to see were missing. As a matter of fact I have not spotted Brittany in weeks. How could anybody imagine E Ave without Brit. But I did see one blond girl and a way out maybe to your pics. I circled her a couple times and took a walk to meet her. SHE WAS FUCKING TRASHED! One may ask what she was on Crack, Heroin, Meth, Pot or maybe something else. My guess would be a little of each. She had an OK look but I did not want to bring something home that might have a heart attack or stroke and die while she was with me. That said there was a pass on what I thought was the best looker out there. If only she could walk without taking up all of the sidewalk and sometimes a bit of the street. For those of you that like the real strange. There was an ugly gurl walking between E and Broad. Just as ugly as sin but what a great pair of shorts.

So, can any one who recognizes her, and who may have seen her recently, or has a number for her other than the one in the above ad, could you please contact me? In returrn I could provide info on quite a few more 'unlimited menu' ladies in the area. Pictures of Jamie, below, are from last year.

Gansett
07-14-18, 15:41
I was just watching Live PD, and they were in Warwick. Curious if anyone recognized that girl, I'm pretty sure she was working. Obviously if you weren't watching the show you'll have no idea what I'm talking about.

Stay safe, and happy hunting.Ok, don't fall out of your chair but a friend of mine is retired Warwick PD and occasionally picks up 'detail work' as a John decoy. I'll have to ask if he's now a TV star. LOL.

ConGorilla
07-16-18, 16:54
Wasnt actively looking last night but came across what looked like 4 working girls out and around.

1. White girl. Black hair. Glasses. Tats galore.

2. Hispanic / black girl. Curly hair looked salt and peppery. Marching up and down the street.

3. White girl. Light hair. Real thin. Was wearing booty shorts and a tank top. Looked a touch strung out though. Went back to get a better look but she vanished quick.

4. White girl. Brown ponytail. Prominent ears. Another I wanted to get a closer look at.

Figure those that partake with girls in the wild would appreciate the info.

Moonshiner
07-17-18, 22:31
Dang things were popping today! It seems all the girls found there way out and I saw more BSWs then typical. There was one really dolled up that traveled a long way walking without a scoop. She was wearing a nice violet dress and a pretty white hat. I thought about taking a better look but held back because I really wanted to find a trashed blond I saw the other day. After weeks of not seeing her I finally spotted and scooped my pal Crazy Brittany. It was kind of nice to know she still has some of the weight she gained while in state care. But here is the news, she's pregnant again. That said if you see her do the right thing and make sure she has something healthy to eat. (not just jizz). I also saw Debby over by Amos House but managed to slip by without her noticing me. My eyes are peeled for that blond and based on other things I've heard I will make sure I scoop her the next time I see her.

MikeGeorge
07-18-18, 07:59
Dang things were popping today! It seems all the girls found there way out and I saw more BSWs then typical. There was one really dolled up that traveled a long way walking without a scoop. She was wearing a nice violet dress and a pretty white hat. I thought about taking a better look but held back because I really wanted to find a trashed blond I saw the other day. After weeks of not seeing her I finally spotted and scooped my pal Crazy Brittany. It was kind of nice to know she still has some of the weight she gained while in state care. But here is the news, she's pregnant again. That said if you see her do the right thing and make sure she has something healthy to eat. (not just jizz). I also saw Debby over by Amos House but managed to slip by without her noticing me. My eyes are peeled for that blond and based on other things I've heard I will make sure I scoop her the next time I see her.Did the BSW you saw have real dark skin and long black hair. She is the one I scooped up a few weeks ago. Nice enough but only half a BBJ no CIM and she dose not mention that until she is half way there. Will not repeat. Damage was 40.

DariuzX
07-18-18, 19:40
Hi guys! I'm not new to the hobby but I am new to the street walkers. I have read, re-read and re-read again The Street Walkers guide (or whatever its called) I live just across the border into into Massachusetts (off of rte 1) What are the hot areas in CF, Prov and Cranston respectively? And any certain areas on those streets? Would a SW clothing (or lack thereof) be obvious? I know she shouldn't be drawing attention to herself. Is there anything I should have with me other than the obvious (cash, condom, wipes, mouthwash, water. Penicillin (just kidding)).

Please, feel free to pvt msg me.

Thanks.

D.

Moonshiner
07-18-18, 22:18
I think you hit it. Very dark and really nice straight jet black hair. The one you saw, was she dressed really sharp?

Did the BSW you saw have real dark skin and long black hair. She is the one I scooped up a few weeks ago. Nice enough but only half a BBJ no CIM and she dose not mention that until she is half way there. Will not repeat. Damage was 40.

RiverSnorkler
07-22-18, 03:03
Was out and about Friday and spotted our favorite crazy Brit out on Elmwood. Guessing she was enjoying a state vacation for the last few months.

TheBartenderDk
07-27-18, 02:12
Finally got to have a car date with this redhead, skinny and gorgeous to me (saw her between e wood and c st.). BBBJ, swallow, great head game. Goes back and forth with all kinds of personality types though. Anyone know her? She said a lot but I don't know what was genuine.

PartTimePlayer
07-27-18, 14:01
Did the BSW you saw have real dark skin and long black hair. She is the one I scooped up a few weeks ago. Nice enough but only half a BBJ no CIM and she dose not mention that until she is half way there. Will not repeat. Damage was 40.I'd really be interested in the BSW you scooped a few weeks ago. Happen to have digits for her?

FreakyDeaky46
07-29-18, 16:27
Finally got to have a car date with this redhead, skinny and gorgeous to me (saw her between e wood and c st.). BBBJ, swallow, great head game. Goes back and forth with all kinds of personality types though. Anyone know her? She said a lot but I don't know what was genuine.Between e ave and c st is a long freaking way, cross street where ya found her might help.

FaiirWay126
07-30-18, 15:48
Between e ave and c st is a long freaking way, cross street where ya found her might help.Tell what street you found her on. LOL.

TonyTonyTone
07-30-18, 23:12
Actually a report from Thursday morning. I don't know why but I always have better luck between 8 am and 11 am. Anyhow scooped this heavy set I'm guessing HSW maybe just BSW but not 100 percent sure. You would recognize her by her colorful hair and the way she talks as if always out of breath. Took her to my spot and she was OK with money after. Decent slow wet head game (Bb) then told her to lay down and she did and spread them. Now I'm sure I could have pressed forward wink wink those looking for certain things but I took the time to Don my coat. She is very easy going and looking to please in any way she can. 40 worth it no hassle.

MikeGeorge
08-01-18, 13:27
Saw Nikki last night on Potters she was looking good. She was all sexed up with tight blue short shorts and a top that was falling off her shoulder and showing some Cleavage. She is missing a few front teeth but still looks great. I did not partake to be honest after the robbery at knife point thing I am a bit apprehensive. Her looser BF was across the St with his bike "protecting" her. Looks like the demeans have won for now! BTW this is the third time I have seen her around the same spot in the last few weeks. Just a few blocks from Cranston St.

Usuga401
08-01-18, 15:24
Wow there was a lot of action last night in CF. All up broad from W to CFarms to park. Tread carefully I did not pick anything up as there was heavy police presence. Saw a half naked SW get put in squad car. Happy hunting.

MikeGeorge
08-06-18, 13:05
I see this tall thin blond on Cranston a lot she is almost always wearing a short skirt or dress. Thin pretty good looking long blond hair tied back all the time. Lots of different outfits. Most of the time I see her early AM but I have seen her at different times also.

Anyone know her? If so lets hear what you got on her. Kind of a long thin face. Anyone??

Dick Pischardo
08-07-18, 08:28
I picked up a girl meeting your description twice and I shouldn't have. Only because she looked too good to be out there. Ripped off twice. Hey, it's part of the street cycle.

I see this tall thin blond on Cranston a lot she is almost always wearing a short skirt or dress. Thin pretty good looking long blond hair tied back all the time. Lots of different outfits. Most of the time I see her early AM but I have seen her at different times also.

Anyone know her? If so lets hear what you got on her. Kind of a long thin face. Anyone??

Dick Pischardo
08-07-18, 08:32
Picked her up last week. Man, if she got her teeth straightened out, she would be a dime for the streets. Always delivers and always too chatty. But who cares.

WhaleB1455
08-07-18, 11:39
Was out on Cranston yesterday. Saw a good looking WSW with long black hair that was shaved on the sides. I didn't get too close but she looked pretty good. She was thin with what looked like a nice mid-sized top and she had on short shorts with nice tan legs, a little worse for the wear but nothing too bad. Does anyone have any idea who this is / what is the 411?

Kleptomaniac
08-08-18, 00:08
Picked up Stacy. Older BSW. Talkative but got the job done. Part road head, part parking lot head. Orms street near Marriot. Twenty was the damage. Not bad skills, swallowed but she started gaging to soon. Still seeking so did a loop. Cranston and potters had a tall thin BSW could of been a gurl. Cranston street was loaded from church to pitos. Manton ave had a nice BSW. Phat ass. Gave me the look. Got out scooped. She was really nice maybe a seven on a civi scale and a nine on SW scale. Streets are on fire this week. Night time has been better than day. B safe and happy hunting.

OriolesHt
08-11-18, 01:57
Took a drive through the city just to get a quick bite to eat at 1 am. On Broad St. I see a tall WSW. Long dark hair, thin about 115 lbs, 5'8" tall with tats on the arm. We made eye contact and picked her up across from CVS on Broad. Asked for. 4 offered. 3 if I could get extra's and she agreed. We pulled into a spot I knew was safe and started the deed. She doesn't have the best rack on the planet sort B's but you can do what you want with them especially the tips if you know what I mean. Her skills are amazing and takes directions perfectly. About 15 to finish and she was a CIM. Will definitely repeat.

ConGorilla
08-19-18, 00:05
Took a few spins around the broad street area. Cops ALL OVER THE PLACE. Saw no less than THREE cars pulled over and cruisers and suvs EVERYWHERE.

Stay safe gents.

Gerry Atric
08-19-18, 13:29
Took a few spins around the broad street area. Cops ALL OVER THE PLACE. Saw no less than THREE cars pulled over and cruisers and suvs EVERYWHERE.

Stay safe gents.It seems they like to do their stings on Sundays.

MikeGeorge
08-21-18, 09:30
In the past few weeks I have had the pleasure of scooping a new BSW. She is very light skin 26 years old pretty face and a great body big tits and a sweet ass. First time was late one night in Burger King parking lot. The second time was on Ellmwood across from Walgreen's. Told me she lives in Washington Square. The third time was at McDonald's on Broad. No CIM but she will let you cum on her face. Last time we hooked up was last night around 5 pm took her to RW Park. FS up on a hill behind a tree 40 was the damage. Her BJ skills are not very good but she is very clean. Last night I got her fresh out of the shower. I highly recommend her if you see her. Goes by the name Toni. I have her # and an email address she told me her phone was out of order right at the moment.

Good luck and stay safe.

DaddyDollaz
08-21-18, 11:39
In the past few weeks I have had the pleasure of scooping a new BSW. She is very light skin 26 years old pretty face and a great body big tits and a sweet ass. First time was late one night in Burger King parking lot. The second time was on Ellmwood across from Walgreen's. Told me she lives in Washington Square. The third time was at McDonald's on Broad. No CIM but she will let you cum on her face. Last time we hooked up was last night around 5 pm took her to RW Park. FS up on a hill behind a tree 40 was the damage. Her BJ skills are not very good but she is very clean. Last night I got her fresh out of the shower. I highly recommend her if you see her. Goes by the name Toni. I have her # and an email address she told me her phone was out of order right at the moment.

Good luck and stay safe.Hook up the info.

ConGorilla
08-22-18, 06:52
Went for a cruise last night just to see what was out there. Saw two very good looking potentials.

Both blondes.

1. Younger looking girl. Grey sweashirt. Saw her while I was a light by the barriers. Kinda pretty actually. Bit of a belly so maybe preggers?

2. Mature type by the dunkin. Striped shirt. When I drove by the first time she looked like she was waiting for an uber. Got the wave on my second pass. She looked pretty healthy but her body language read as desperate for a pickup.

Stay safe.

DariuzX
08-24-18, 09:42
Picked her up last week. Man, if she got her teeth straightened out, she would be a dime for the streets. Always delivers and always too chatty. But who cares.I'd love to see Nikki again, no matter what the risks (boyfriend) were. I saw her at her incall a couple times late last fall. Yah, if I saw her out and about I'd take the chance! Thanks.

Moonshiner
08-27-18, 01:06
Ok so over the last week I have hit the strip a couple times. First hit, I don't know about Wednesday or so. Cruising down E I spot a chubby blond in a dress. So my brain says Deb. One that I like I loop around to catch her just hitting the corner and in she hops. Right away I knew I fucked up and it is not Deb. So I try to make the best of things. Her name was Star. I just wanted to go out for a drink but she had a list of rules. We did go for one of those frozen coconut street vendor drinks. The date overall low cost 20 and the frozen drink. Quality 1. 2 out of 10.

On to the next hit. Went to fest on Saturday and it was interesting. It is so easy to learn stuff with live interaction. After everyone left I sat at the bar to watch a couple dancers. I got really board fast and thought a ride down E would offer some better entertainment. Very quickly I spot a really clean nice looking tubster. I didn't know her so I made several swings by. I felt comfortable and scooped. It was Meggen or however its spelled. Nice girl very pretty for a well fed street girl. For a car date she is awful! I think for a hotel date she could be a real bargain. But low and behold she does not have a working phone. She is pretty and gave in quickly to what I like. Price was great 20 + 15 tip to meet my requests. She has my number and I would like to hear from her but not for a car date. Maybe a van date but I do not have one of those.

OriolesHt
08-27-18, 22:37
Took a ride through CF on Sunday afternoon and saw this absolutely stunning strawberry blond long hair WSW a little chunky but really cute. She was with "her man" who was walking 10 feet behind her on Broad near Wendys. Pulled over at the skating rink and we talked. I asked her if she was for real and she said yes. I said I only have 5 and asked for a flash and she did. I asked her for her name and she said to pay her first. I told her that I will pick her up when I have time and drove off. Nice B's.

Went through again tonight and saw 2 really good spinners both gave me the head nod. Both Hispanic. The first was small about 5' thin no more than 100 lbs if that. Long dark hair with a backpack. The other was taller and really cute. Finally saw Crystal again wearing a dress. She flashed me her deflated tits.

They are out there just be careful.

MikeGeorge
08-28-18, 11:07
Took a ride through CF on Sunday afternoon and saw this absolutely stunning strawberry blond long hair WSW a little chunky but really cute. She was with "her man" who was walking 10 feet behind her on Broad near Wendys. Pulled over at the skating rink and we talked. I asked her if she was for real and she said yes. I said I only have 5 and asked for a flash and she did. I asked her for her name and she said to pay her first. I told her that I will pick her up when I have time and drove off. Nice B's.

Went through again tonight and saw 2 really good spinners both gave me the head nod. Both Hispanic. The first was small about 5' thin no more than 100 lbs if that. Long dark hair with a backpack. The other was taller and really cute. Finally saw Crystal again wearing a dress. She flashed me her deflated tits.

They are out there just be careful.So are you telling us you scammed a good looking SW for $5 for a tit flash?

OriolesHt
08-28-18, 19:07
So are you telling us you scammed a good looking SW for $5 for a tit flash?Scammed her. Not even close. I wanted to know if she really was looking or trying to scam. Simple. If I see her again at least I know she's legit.

Skatar018
08-29-18, 17:08
So you paid her the 5 bucks then, right?

I said I only have 5 and asked for a flash and she did. I asked her for her name and she said to pay her first.

Scammed her. Not even close. I wanted to know if she really was looking or trying to scam. Simple. If I see her again at least I know she's legit.

PaulFunyun
08-29-18, 17:23
It's a hot one today! Saw a couple on E wood one short thin blond not too bad and another Hispanic girl who seemed pretty wasted. Then a tall cute brunette with a bunch of tattoos on her arms on Crans but got outscooped and ran out of time before I had to get going. I guess the heat brings them out.

Member #5805
08-29-18, 21:54
Whatever the heat brought out during the day, sent them home early. Cruised the full loop from Broad to Upper Atwells and only saw one, Strung Out, Bare Foot WSW on Ewood at the back end of the loop.

I can't wait for the cooler weather that will draw them all out.

JunkieMonkey
08-30-18, 22:45
Long time lurker, and finally want to actually go out and try it. I have been on here the last couple of months trying to figure out where to look. I just moved up after graduation so don't really know the streets and areas. And no matter how much I look on google maps I don't think I'm finding the right areas. I usually went to AMPs. But it just seems like a bargain at this point. Would anyone be willing to help me in a PM?

ConGorilla
08-31-18, 07:57
If you look through the forum youll see that a number of reviewers actually name the streets they usually find action on.

Long time lurker, and finally want to actually go out and try it. I have been on here the last couple of months trying to figure out where to look. I just moved up after graduation so don't really know the streets and areas. And no matter how much I look on google maps I don't think I'm finding the right areas. I usually went to AMPs. But it just seems like a bargain at this point. Would anyone be willing to help me in a PM?

Usuga401
08-31-18, 09:37

Good luck and stay safe.Share the wealth brother. PM me. Thanks.

P Sil
09-05-18, 15:02
Took a trip through CF today. Saw a group of WSW (4 of them) hanging around together for a while on Broad, before they split up and went on their own way. Picked up a very thin 5=2 spinner, today's name was Tiffany. Couldn't have weighed more than 80 lbs. Took a chance and went to a basement space she had available that actually had a mattress on a platform. Must be where she lives because she had a key to the building. A lot better than being in the car. Cute little boobs, tight and quiet but cooperative. I'd do her again if I see her another time.

Dumdums
09-05-18, 18:00
Saw a possible HSW heading up Valley yesterday a little after 1:00 pm, right before it turns into Orms wearing jeans and a cream colored top, between 5'2"-5'6", with bleached blonde poof of hair, caramel skin, and a pretty spectacular rack. Almost too good to be true but juuuust rough enough to look promising, walking with some tall black dude who did not look very much like a handler to me. On the way past we locked eyes; it seemed like the look but she showed no interest in me once I had passed. Before I turned the corner I saw them both enter a house on Orms. Maybe they went in to get high, or then again maybe they're just regular folks walking home and she wasn't a SW at all. Any info would be welcome.

JWilson317BP
09-05-18, 18:16
Took a trip through CF today. Saw a group of WSW (4 of them) hanging around together for a while on Broad, before they split up and went on their own way. Picked up a very thin 5=2 spinner, today's name was Tiffany. Couldn't have weighed more than 80 lbs. Took a chance and went to a basement space she had available that actually had a mattress on a platform. Must be where she lives because she had a key to the building. A lot better than being in the car. Cute little boobs, tight and quiet but cooperative. I'd do her again if I see her another time.WOW DUDE!! You're a lot braver than I am. Glad you're still with us.

P Sil
09-05-18, 22:43
WOW DUDE!! You're a lot braver than I am. Glad you're still with us.Maybe stupid and lucky!

She offered a car date and it was my choice so I felt that she really wasn't expecting me to go with her to her place.

But it probably wasn't the smartest thing I've ever done.

PaulFunyun
09-06-18, 08:46
Took a trip through CF today. Saw a group of WSW (4 of them) hanging around together for a while on Broad, before they split up and went on their own way. Picked up a very thin 5=2 spinner, today's name was Tiffany. Couldn't have weighed more than 80 lbs. Took a chance and went to a basement space she had available that actually had a mattress on a platform. Must be where she lives because she had a key to the building. A lot better than being in the car. Cute little boobs, tight and quiet but cooperative. I'd do her again if I see her another time.From the description sounds to me like this one from a while back.

P Sil
09-06-18, 10:16
From the description sounds to me like this one from a while back.I'm pretty sure it is.

MilfsOnly
09-06-18, 11:40
From the description sounds to me like this one from a while back.Anyone have digits for her? That's a 10 for a streetwalker.

Fishes
09-06-18, 16:56
Anyone have digits for her? That's a 10 for a streetwalker.That's definitely Tiffany.

She can be found on Dexter or broad usually just before dark.

XxxCaliber
09-06-18, 23:31
Share the wealth brother. PM me. Thanks.Hey can you rereshare the info. I can trade for a very affordable good quality girl I've been seeing for 3 years.

Moonshiner
09-08-18, 23:31
Hi guys,

Just back from a couple weeks in the sunshine state. Had a really fabulous time and I kind of hate this cold dismal weather. I plan a day run tomorrow around the E and Broad loops. There has been very little news here on the path. Anything new? Any of the old ones back out? I am sure I will find something because it is a great area. I keep getting fatter so I hope the weather is nice and I can walk the neighborhood. A few miles would do me nice. If all goes well I hope to have some kind of story. It would be really nice to bring a street girl to a downtown pub for a couple drinks and a little shock value. Any thoughts on the next fest? It would be fun to chat some more live stories. Shit. No effing money! My wallet got stolen in SC. All my credit and debit cards are canceled. Just lost a small amount of cash but closed all the cards before they were used. I even had to change my checking account because I had a couple checks in the wallet. Maybe it will be Monday when I can cash a temporary check to grab some scratch. Oh BTW I am 98% sure it was a hotel housekeeper who snatched the wallet, took the cash and threw out the wallet.

Horny As Hell
09-09-18, 01:29
The Pawt stroll has been both busier AND with better quality girls than the Prov stroll.

Earlier (like 9-10 pm) Broad had 9 SW's between the Wendy's and Cumby's with 5 of the 9 being within spitting distance of the CVS. Once the CVS closed there was only one left hanging around and she was a cute HSW but a bigger girl.

There were several younger cuties mixed in and two of them were civi hot.

Just recently I did a few loops on Elmwood and just saw an older skank and a GURL while Cranston had a fat HSW (with HUGE tits) by the church.

Kleptomaniac
09-10-18, 12:06
Hi guys,

Just back from a couple weeks in the sunshine state. Had a really fabulous time and I kind of hate this cold dismal weather. I plan a day run tomorrow around the E and Broad loops. There has been very little news here on the path. Anything new? Any of the old ones back out? I am sure I will find something because it is a great area. I keep getting fatter so I hope the weather is nice and I can walk the neighborhood. A few miles would do me nice. If all goes well I hope to have some kind of story. It would be really nice to bring a street girl to a downtown pub for a couple drinks and a little shock value. Any thoughts on the next fest? It would be fun to chat some more live stories. Shit. No effing money! My wallet got stolen in SC. All my credit and debit cards are canceled. Just lost a small amount of cash but closed all the cards before they were used. I even had to change my checking account because I had a couple checks in the wallet. Maybe it will be Monday when I can cash a temporary check to grab some scratch. Oh BTW I am 98% sure it was a hotel housekeeper who snatched the wallet, took the cash and threw out the wallet.A little off topic but That's pretty messed up man. I had a similar issue in dc where someone stole everything. My luggage, Cpap machine and wallet was stolen. I am pretty sure the cleaner got me. Not 100 percent positive but about 89 %. It was a pretty reputable hotel chain to. You would think these problems wouldn't occur but I have learned my lesson the hard way. I hate using the safes cause I forget the codes all the time. Shitty experience.

P Sil
09-13-18, 13:47
Anyone have any experience with a short, young blonde WSW I've seen a few times on Broad st? She typically wears black, low cut top, keeps her hair up, looks cute and has a bit of a belly (baby bump perhaps?

Been interested in picking her up but my bad experiences keeps me avoiding the young ones.

Fishes
09-13-18, 17:18
Anyone have any experience with a short, young blonde WSW I've seen a few times on Broad st? She typically wears black, low cut top, keeps her hair up, looks cute and has a bit of a belly (baby bump perhaps?

Been interested in picking her up but my bad experiences keeps me avoiding the young ones.I know she doesn't look it but she's actually Hispanic tried her a few weeks back she demands 40 for a lack luster CBJ.

She has pierced nipples which I like and she is chubby in the mid but I don't think it's a baby bump.

I actually prefer the cute young spinners but not in this case I will not repeat.

P Sil
09-13-18, 20:08
I know she doesn't look it but she's actually Hispanic tried her a few weeks back she demands 40 for a lack luster CBJ.

She has pierced nipples which I like and she is chubby in the mid but I don't think it's a baby bump.

I actually prefer the cute young spinners but not in this case I will not repeat.Thanks so much for the information. Glad that I passed on her.

ConGorilla
09-13-18, 23:13
She doesn't happen to have a grey dye streak in her hair does she? On my trips through cf I regularly see a fairly thin WSW. Dark hair. Pronounced grey streak (maybe dyed) through it.

Been interested in picking her up but my bad experiences keeps me avoiding the young ones.

P Sil
09-14-18, 05:53
She doesn't happen to have a grey dye streak in her hair does she? On my trips through cf I regularly see a fairly thin WSW. Dark hair. Pronounced grey streak (maybe dyed) through it.She has dyed blond hair, not dark hair so I doubt there's a grey streak in it. I also would not think that anyone would describe her as lfairly thin".

LoveDog
09-15-18, 11:59
She has dyed blond hair, not dark hair so I doubt there's a grey streak in it. I also would not think that anyone would describe her as lfairly thin".A police sting in underway on broad street in central falls near cvs.

LoveDog
09-15-18, 12:16
There is police under cover female office on broad street in central falls near cvs.

LoveDog
09-15-18, 13:09
An under cover policewoman is busting johns on broad street in central falls.

Moonshiner
09-16-18, 22:59
Based on this post I did a couple intel runs on Broad in Paw / CF. I normally do not hit this area but was enticed to check it out. It really is pretty active and the Wendy's seemed like the hot spot to me. Also caught sight of a blond at the CVS. I went for a taco on the corner of Dexter and Barton and spotted a healthy looking well fed Pawtucket girl on Barton. I think the one that looked the best was a blond at Wendy's. She was wearing the dirtiest pair of jeans I ever saw! I thought about picking her up and buying her a clean pair of yoga pants, a clean top, a pair of clean panties and taking her to a motel for a bath but lost interest as I watched her. Also spotted a really great looking dark haired girl "clearly civi quality" but she hooked up with a gangster looking dude. Pretty sad when such a pretty girl takes off with what is clearly a ghetto crackhead. At any rate I am impressed with the neighborhood. It looks like a good strip to go walking and meeting the cast of players. I agree the area has more out there then Ewood I just don't know the neighborhood as well. Given another year who knows. But thanks HaH for the intel. That said I still find Ewood to be very productive and having become part of the neighborhood helps. I have gotten bold lately and walk around the block as well. Who knows someday I might go sit on the Island and be social.

HaH, sorry about deleting your text but I kept getting an error while it was there.

Moonshiner
09-16-18, 23:08
Maybe I should go offer her a burger and a beer.

An under cover policewoman is busting johns on broad street in central falls.

Horny As Hell
09-16-18, 23:56
I'm not worried about it, I'm well beyond wanting/needing props for either info or referrals. Nowadays, I'm just posting occasionally when I'm in the mood for it. I'm still out there every single day looking for some strange and that'll never stop until I can't physically do it anymore LOL.

As for the Pawt stroll, I stand by my post saying that currently there are more AND better looking girls out there than in Prov. There are a few that I REALLY wanted to scoop that I wasn't able to and I'll keep trying. One is a young cute light skinned BSW with a banging body that I would love to try out.

There's a monger that has it made though. He's enough of a regular in that area that he just parks on Broad and they just about RUN up to see him. My guess is he either overpays or has candy for them too.

Based on this post I did a couple intel runs on Broad in Paw / CF. I normally do not hit this area but was enticed to check it out. It really is pretty active and the Wendy's seemed like the hot spot to me. Also caught sight of a blond at the CVS. I went for a taco on the corner of Dexter and Barton and spotted a healthy looking well fed Pawtucket girl on Barton. I think the one that looked the best was a blond at Wendy's. She was wearing the dirtiest pair of jeans I ever saw! I thought about picking her up and buying her a clean pair of yoga pants, a clean top, a pair of clean panties and taking her to a motel for a bath but lost interest as I watched her. Also spotted a really great looking dark haired girl "clearly civi quality" but she hooked up with a gangster looking dude. Pretty sad when such a pretty girl takes off with what is clearly a ghetto crackhead. At any rate I am impressed with the neighborhood. It looks like a good strip to go walking and meeting the cast of players. I agree the area has more out there then Ewood I just don't know the neighborhood as well. Given another year who knows. But thanks HaH for the intel. That said I still find Ewood to be very productive and having become part of the neighborhood helps. I have gotten bold lately and walk around the block as well. Who knows someday I might go sit on the Island and be social.

HaH, sorry about deleting your text but I kept getting an error while it was there.

Phong411
09-19-18, 07:38
Was cruising early Saturday evening down Broad and saw an old semi Utr walking near cvs. Guess she's a SW now. I always loved her body as she's a short little brownish blonde spinner. Pulled over and chatted her up for a while. She tried to use her regular rate but for a quick car date I was really only willing to spend two Jackson's max. Never thought I'd miss her shitty apartment. She rubbed my junk all the way to a safe spot which admittedly got me really hot. I was hoping she'd gotten better than her lay down and stare at the ceiling technique. Brief CBJ and then really awkward mish as I'm kind of a big guy. Also her hair had very heavy cigarette odor. Blew my load and dropped her off. Shame as like I said she has a tight sexy body but never really cleans it up. She used to go by Rachel by now called herself Angel, whatever.

MrLuvIDdirty
09-29-18, 12:34
Been a voter but have not found cause to post in a long time.

Do the pawt / cf stroll quite a bit, can be my typical way home if needed. There have been many questionable walkers past the Cvs so watch out. Did.

Make a connection with a very sexy 35 ish Hss on a blast on dexter. New from Puerto are. 5'2 big ass very short hair. Took the chance and was well worth the time. But I have noticed way too many questionable folk but lots of activity. Wondering is any one else is connecting here?

Kleptomaniac
10-05-18, 13:27
Picked up BSW Desiree up admiral close to the supermarket. Said it was her birthday. Well I definitely gave her a gift. She was dressed nice. Face was a seven body was a 9. It was about 11 am and she had already started drinking I could smell the booze. She stuck out like a sore thumb. Anyone who knows this area knows that it's not a place where you would see walkers. It was surprising to see her out there. Could of just been a one time thing or a relapse but glad I was available to benefit. She was slim, short dark hair and had what some would call a spinner body with some thinkness to it. She gave an awesome parking lot BJ and swallowed the load. Really good skills, would repeat if I saw her out there. Damage was. 2 plus some change that I gave her in the console She wanted. 4 but I almost never go past. 25 she gave digits but I haven't had a chance to try them. Signs of demons but that's to be expected. A clean snatch from the finger action and would love to bend that over if I see her again.

Horny As Hell
10-15-18, 03:39
Late Saturday night run was mostly useless with the streets being filled with either total skanks or GURLS. One Hsw in Elmwood was at least in her 60's and kind of UGLY.

Sunday morning was much better though. Saw both Jessica and Sarah on Elmwood. Now neither are beautiful and neither is a spinner BUT they both have decent skills that will take care of business.

With winter approaching the fact that they share a WORKING cell phone and are available in the Elmwood and Potters area for a quick blow and go makes them more desirable than some that are younger or skinnier LOL.

Both have enough skills for a decent BBBJCIM and both catch it all no problem. Jessica is a spitter though while Sarah has no issues swallowing. They also do double dates if you're so inclined.

Note: they ask for more than "street prices" for their services BUT I was able to negotiate.

If any reliable, safe and sane CONTRIBUTOR is interested in the digits let me know. Like I said with winter coming on a solid backup can be gold.

XxxCaliber
10-16-18, 12:33
Hey thanks for the contribution. Would really like their number.

Late Saturday night run was mostly useless with the streets being filled with either total skanks or GURLS. One Hsw in Elmwood was at least in her 60's and kind of UGLY.

Sunday morning was much better though. Saw both Jessica and Sarah on Elmwood. Now neither are beautiful and neither is a spinner BUT they both have decent skills that will take care of business.

With winter approaching the fact that they share a WORKING cell phone and are available in the Elmwood and Potters area for a quick blow and go makes them more desirable than some that are younger or skinnier LOL.

Both have enough skills for a decent BBBJCIM and both catch it all no problem. Jessica is a spitter though while Sarah has no issues swallowing. They also do double dates if you're so inclined.

Note: they ask for more than "street prices" for their services BUT I was able to negotiate.

If any reliable, safe and sane CONTRIBUTOR is interested in the digits let me know. Like I said with winter coming on a solid backup can be gold..

BigDude71
10-17-18, 00:29
Just in town for a few days, read the forum here and drove all around to the streets mentioned here. Nothing. Maybe I need to map it out better, any suggestions? I did see one that gave me the look but I would give her a 2 on the sw scale so it was pretty rough. I stayed on elmwood most of the time.

Dude.

JWilson317BP
10-17-18, 21:16
Was in the area today around lunchtime, 12-1. Ghost Town.

In between shifts I guess. Rats!

DrPickle
10-17-18, 22:20
Picked up a beautiful WSW, light brunette, around 5'3 and 130 lbs. Age was 25. Her name starts with "M". She was standing in the shadows, I just pulled up and asked her if she needed a ride. I got half and half, damage was 6. She was very sweet and pleasant. I actually commented on how she seemed to have her shit together compared to most of the other girls. She didn't have a phone though, so she's at least some percentage true SW.

She had decent skills for the first half, second half she layed in the back seat but she tried to get into it a bit. The most noteable thing about her is that she was stunning for a SW. She was probably a civilian 7/10 and a SW 9/10. She said she used to be on backpage but it shut down. I don't think she knows their are other sites that took it's place.

She kinda smelled down there but every other aspect of the experience was tip top.

Max667
10-26-18, 12:28
What are some good spots on Elmwood Ave?

MassageSamurai
11-06-18, 11:31
I've been in seekonk area regularly recently and I'm noticing some women that may be SW along the busy streets along fall river ave can anyone confirm activity here? Is there a route in the area.

MikeGeorge
11-06-18, 15:28
I just had the pleasure of a new girl on Cranston. Her name is Sara she is about 5'7" dirty blond or maybe light brown hair. She is 24 years old nice firm tits Sweet ass and a very pleasant personalty. She seams to be down and out told me she slept at Motel 6 last night. She has no phone right now. I would give her an 8 as a civiy and a solid 10 as a SW. Her BBBJ skills were out of this world took the whole load like a champ. I played with the girls a bit first then straight to business. Did not ask for a dime up front. I gave her 40 and hope I can find her again soon for FS. She is wearing a violet top low cut and jeans. If you can get out there and find her I would go now. She was a little afraid of the girls on Cranston so I mentioned Elmwood to her as an alternative that might be a little more friendly. Good luck guys she is a gem!!

Fishes
11-06-18, 18:19
I just had the pleasure of a new girl on Cranston. Her name is Sara she is about 5'7" dirty blond or maybe light brown hair. She is 24 years old nice firm tits Sweet ass and a very pleasant personalty. She seams to be down and out told me she slept at Motel 6 last night. She has no phone right now. I would give her an 8 as a civiy and a solid 10 as a SW. Her BBBJ skills were out of this world took the whole load like a champ. I played with the girls a bit first then straight to business. Did not ask for a dime up front. I gave her 40 and hope I can find her again soon for FS. She is wearing a violet top low cut and jeans. If you can get out there and find her I would go now. She was a little afraid of the girls on Cranston so I mentioned Elmwood to her as an alternative that might be a little more friendly. Good luck guys she is a gem!!Went down Cranston Street little before noon I did see a few new faces but nothing special I did however see Melizza whom I haven't seen around in a long time I did not partake heavy state LE presence CF has been very quiet.

HornyAllDTime
11-07-18, 21:13
So after a long hiatus I'm finally back on the road in my last couple weeks I've met kimberly, nicole, who I had no idea were sisters but not surprised great rack on them both, also have met up with this pr girl named tanya really great girl, and lastly marisa who is well put toghetor 25 ish exbackpage provider that is looking for friends gave me the digits. Sidenote name might not be marisa I know it starts with an m. Oh and almost forgot trish very nice bod excellent job skills no digits since no phone but will be on the hunt in the next 1 hr almost fogot marie as in straberry marie still out here I remember her from coventry days love her complexion pasty also haave seen nikke lee around but not the same as before, still really nice attitude but the B. O is unbearable anyway should be out there tonight wish me luck.

NSullivan
11-10-18, 16:14
On Thursday November 8th, at approximately 3 pm, I picked up the girl in the attached photo on Elmwood and proceeded to have her rob me.

Worst part is, all the red flags were there.

Flag number one, she made no attempt at a LEO check. Flight number two, she openly name her price, unprompted, and it was low. Red flag number 3, she pointed me to a very close location, just one street removed from where I picked her up.

Once we parked and I retrieved the money, she reached into my center console, grabbed my wallet, and stated "looks like today you're getting nothin" before getting out of the car and walking away.

Of course, I record all my dates discreetly, so I was able to get this picture of her.

Anyone seen her before?

TheBigShootout
11-13-18, 02:28
On Thursday November 8th, at approximately 3 pm, I picked up the girl in the attached photo on Elmwood and proceeded to have her rob me.

Worst part is, all the red flags were there

Flag number one, she made no attempt at a LEO check. Flight number two, she openly name her price, unprompted, and it was low. Red flag number 3, she pointed me to a very close location, just one street removed from where I picked her up.

Once we parked and I retrieved the money, she reached into my center console, grabbed my wallet, and stated "looks like today you're getting nothin" before getting out of the car and walking away.

Of course, I record all my dates discreetly, so I was able to get this picture of her.

Anyone seen her before?Bro. She took your wallet and you practically let her. In a way that's on you. Especially if she had something to say after. BE SAFER AND MORE DISCREET. Also grow a pair and get your shit back next time.

HammerToe
11-13-18, 09:23

Anyone seen her before?This is one of the many, many reasons I never go to a SW. Although I do enjoy reading the reviews of them. I am sorry this happened to you and thanks for the heads up. But honestly, what were you doing with your wallett so accessible? It says you're a senior member but that's a rookie mistake. Also, I wouldn't let that face near any part of my body.

Fishes
11-13-18, 11:45

Anyone seen her before?Thanks for the warning.

You did the right thing by letting her walk without a confrontation.

As soon as you leave your car all bets are off you might I repeat might get your money back you also may end up in jail or worse Best thing you can do is cut your losses and get out of Dodge.

Queen City Guy
11-13-18, 22:56
I don't do the SW game any more but used to have a business in the seedy side of CLT and I had certain rules (I also traveled up here and that's why I check this RI board out occasionally). One was hide my wallet and CC preferably locked up, just have the cash I intended to spend in my pockets, set different bills in different pockets so I could negotiate, and I never ever parked where they directed me. I'm not a car guy too much, but when I did I chose the place. But hey, no matter how careful we all get clipped once in a while. As you get older and the T subsides some you think a little clearer though and at the least realize when you're playing from behind and cut your losses.

My biggest issue was getting someone in my car (especially a TV) that I couldn't get out until they shook me down.

Anyone seen her before?

HornyAllDTime
11-14-18, 04:26

Anyone seen her before?I've seen her hang out by the lq store across pitos, today she had pigtails, that's why can't get too comfortable out here, I never let them see wallet just have it ready in your pocket.

SonOfTheMist
11-18-18, 19:54
With all due respect, and I am not intending any personal insults here. But you are making some idiotic mistakes when dealing with these women. [Deleted by Admin]

This always blows me away. Why do some of you guys think says "with all respect" somehow makes the disrespect that comes next somehow not be argumentative.

So if I say, "Son of Mist, no disrespect intended, but you are an idiot as well as an asshole." You would take no offense?

A2

SonOfTheMist
11-19-18, 18:19
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

SonOfTheMist
11-20-18, 01:43
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

I can do this all day. It takes you longer to write this bullshit than it takes me to get rid of it

Here's EXACTLY what you wrote:

"With all due respect, and I am not intending any personal insults here. But you are making some idiotic mistakes when dealing with these women."

I don't care how many times you say "with all due respect" or that you are not intending to insult somebody, when you call somebody an idiot or that their actions are idiotic, you are insulting them and creating an argument.

Now, take your spanking like a big boy, go sit in the corner and suck your thumb until you're done crying but shut the fuck up about this "unfair admin" bullshit.

Stop being a fucking douchebag and I'll get my foot off your neck.

A2

Optimus Prime
11-20-18, 04:54
With all due respect MrDennit. And remember I said with all due respect.

Someone's been watching Ricky Bobby one too many times 🤣.