PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

WBMason
06-24-13, 07:10
Finally got ready for the FS and she not only allows BBFS but EXPECTS it. When I balked she said she was clean and that only older guys tend to grab her and that "older married guys were safe". It's a good thing I CARRY MY OWN and the best thing about her is that she is TIGHT. I'm talking tight like a teenager!

Lastly, she is the THIRD different chick in the last week to not only offer BBFS but to seem to be perfectly fine with it and that should scare us silly. Just read the Brockton thread for a reminder. PLAY SAFE boys and luck to most out there. BTW, I may add some street shots later on if I get the time to edit them.Damn, my friend. You know I love to read your posts. But I get nervous when I see some of the shit going on out there these days. Be careful out there, brother. And as always, play it safe!

Regards, WBM

Oager
06-25-13, 08:57
Hit the streets of providence last night. Stop for my coffee on Manton and waited. Nothing dead zilch. I didn't see anything out there at all. I decided to cruise Pawtucket and central falls. OMG its like hunts point. From the wall greens till the laundrymat on broad street I must have sen 10 girls. One girl caught my eye she was in front of the cvs on broad so I pull in and go inside to grab some gum. When I come out she is leaning on my truck we exchange small talk, whats you doing where ya going the usuall bull crap. Than she ask me for a ride to Attleboro always looking to help someone out I say sure.

As we are driving she ask if I'm looking to play or have some fun. I said I sure am she ask if I know anywhere to go I said I sure do. I go to the adult video store on the pawtucket attleboro line. She is ok with this. I go to the cashier and buy a card the cashier is very cool there. We go to the booths and she starts to blow me it was fantastic. Slow wet not much hand action. Than she ask if I want to make love. I was taken aback by this never once in my luife have I ever heard a SW say that. I say sure she slips on a condom and we make love we don't fuck this girl wants it sensual she does not want to be pounded. We do this for a half hour than when I'm ready she takes the condom off and takes the seed in her mouth and swallows it all.

We clean up and we leave I brough her to the train station in down town attleboro. I got all this for 40 and I tiped her 10. Says her name is summer lee. Please guys if you scoop her be nice. She is about 5 ft 2 120 lbs rown hair a total gf experience.

About the book store I find it a pretty safe place to go the police never go there the staff is cool. Yes there are gay men in the booth but they are doing there thing and don't care what you are doing. Be safe guys peace all I'm out.

Dick Pischardo
06-25-13, 16:16
Out between 10-noon today. CF, Elmwood, Cranston St were dead. There were two on Atwells. BSW heavy set and WSW kind of big too. I passed and then saw Candice. Good BJ for $30. Oager nice pick-up!

Dick

Tmann
06-27-13, 14:02
Hit Elmwood about 8:30 last nite couple of girls 1 hot looking thin blonde with a pink top and shortswalking down from library another blonde shorter with pink top on across from city gas as I went down to loop around LE had stopped to talk to them and they were talking to them for awhile so I split went to atwells no one out but on the way there so alot of LE stopping cars so I called it a night but I do want to find that blonde looked like a great 8 or 9 Happy hunting.

Pyro1976
06-27-13, 17:47
Was out in the area this morning around 630 7 saw one blond hanging on Cranston street by the 7-11 and the church looked kinda out of it so I passed Elwood was dead and atwells had a old BSW hanging at the top of the hill

Sparta123
06-28-13, 04:07
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting reports claiming that another person afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, largely because many of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT in the designated STD threads and only if substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Oager
06-28-13, 08:15
I find that Sundays, Mondays and Tuesdays are the best days for hunting, the other days are pay days and there is a bit more cash out there. From the first till the 4th of each month I never have any luck as the government checks come out so the irls have some cash than, save your time on these days as you will probably just waste gas, Is it me or are we seeing a changing of the guard out there. Gone are the trusted girls Sara, Trina, Elizabeth, Kelly, oh what I wouldn't do for one more tim, e with Sara no one has ever come close to her sucking skills. Ahh the good old days are fading away fast, I see lots of younger girls out there now that are like the road runner too damn fast. I like it slow I like to get my moneys worth. I can jerk off and save cash as fast as these girls want to get the act overwith,

I can't stand when a SW tells me to hurry up it pisses me off. Its my money and time. If you hate your job that much go get another job. Your job is to pleasure me. If you don't want to do it my way than screw you I work in a stressfull field and I deserve to relax not be rushed.

I find the black and latino girls are more attentive to my needs. The white girls just want to be done and get out. If you would just treat me like I want than you will be rewarded for a job well done. I once paid a girl 90 for head because she was slow and nice and wanted to have a coffee after and actually had a real conversation about politics of all things. So I got one hell of a blow job and some intelligent conversation after hay that works for me.

Any way thats just a rant for today. I'm having much better luck in cenral falls than prov lately. I post here because no one reade the other areas. Maybe for rhode island we should have just one section since we are smaller than some cities

Tmann
06-28-13, 16:49
Hit the streets this morning around 7 while it was raining to see if I could catch someone out there nothing on Elmwood or Cranston headed over to Atwells saw one but she wasn't much to look at so I called it a day.

Dick Pischardo
06-29-13, 09:47
I was out between 11-1pm. Nothing. I saw a couple of potential SW but didn't get any type of look. Therefore, I determined they were civis. Nothing for me.

Dick

Hit the streets this morning around 7 while it was raining to see if I could catch someone out there nothing on Elmwood or Cranston headed over to Atwells saw one but she wasn't much to look at so I called it a day.

CockPunch
06-29-13, 09:55
Stared on Manton to Atwells and it was dead some same ol's in Atwells not even worth looking at went to Elmwood and it was dead too except for one SW sitting in the

Stairs infront of the elmwood dealership she has been there this whole week I saw her get picked up ones she looked good from far that day but this past 2 days she has not dress up moved on to Broad st and it was dead so I called it quits & went home I though this weather would be a reason to bring them out but I guess they don't like been out late now days? I notice that they are out a lot earlier then 11-3am it kinda sucks for those of us who like the am hours to pick up.

Skillz
06-29-13, 13:24
I used the digits that HAH gave me and called Danielle. She was out on Cranston St. When called her. I picked her up at the Armory. We. Drove to her apt and she supplied a very nice CBJ and full service for $50. My only issue was that the full service was on a couch. She is a BBW as Horny stated but very pretty. The service was well worth the price. Thanks Horny.

Streets were just chock full this morning and anybody could've had just about any kind of action you wanted. I ended up choosing Danielle a 25yo cute brunette bbw. She is just about gorgeous in her face (very pretty girl) and her hair is long and wavy. It looks like she has NICE NICE tits but they're OK tits in a good bra. Still she's very nice to talk to, gives good service at a good price and has her own regular phone that works. Digits are available to guys I know already. Says she rarely walks at all and since I'm out there all the time and haven't seen her before that just might be true. Heck, she even wears a wedding ring. Bottom line, I'll see her again no problem and coming from me that's a ringing endorsement.

Handiman69
06-29-13, 20:44
I was bored and decided to check the track and saw only one BSW on Cranston between 11am and 1pm. I checked Atwells, Elmwood, Cranston, Broad, Manton. Dead, Dead, Dead.

Dick Pischardo
07-03-13, 13:34
It has been a complete waste of time during the day. Pissed!

Dick

Dick Pischardo
07-03-13, 15:12
I had to say that after I read my last post. It has been dead out there though.

Dick

Handiman69
07-03-13, 15:17
What does the Fest have to do with it being dead?

It has been a complete waste of time during the day. Pissed!

Dick

Dick Pischardo
07-04-13, 21:21
My mistake.

Horny As Hell
07-05-13, 09:12
Well, I prefer to believe that all the attendee's were so inspired by meeting myself that they all stopped their regular lives, went on a pussy bender and grabbed every single SW possible and had a 4 day long fuckfest instead. Now, it should all go back to "normal". I should apologize for being so inspiring and I'll "tone it down" for future fests so it won't happen again. I'll also hold fests on a regular week (not a holiday week) to reduce the chances of this happening again. My bad :(

LOL.

Tmann
07-08-13, 08:14
Last went out between 9-10 pm figured it was warm perfect weather and NADA zilch nothing light le but no one was around and that was Elmwood, Cranston, and Valley.

Dick Pischardo
07-08-13, 15:55
Hit the CF-Prov loop today. CF only saw Sunnyhill Jen and passed. Atwells had one WSW in the shade. Long Brown hair tall meduim build. Passed. Elmwood had a couple of the regulars out did not partake. Nothing worth stopping for.

Dick

RiverSnorkler
07-09-13, 17:45
I was out and about this afternoon around 1 pm and cruising down Atwells. Saw Sherri and then she disappeared only to resurface sitting on a set of steps just past Rite Aid on Academy. Stopped to see if she was available and was told that she had to go see someone because she felt sick and I could find her 15 min. Later on Atwells. Needless to say, I knew why she wasn't feeling well and who she needed to go see. Didn't hang around because from past experiences, when someone ends up feeling better it takes more then 15 min to get back out there. My loss for sure! If any one has wondered where she has been, she told me she just got back from a 30 day vacation compliments of us taxpayers. Damn you guys, I've got lots of places I'd love to go for 30 days. Can you give me the funds to do that too? C'mon if you can send her on vacation why can't you find the funds to send me on one too? I'll even take her as a companion! . Might even let you know where we end up going and doing, LOL.

River

PleaseHer
07-09-13, 18:34
Drove down Elmwood last Sunday around 7 pm and saw this amazing looking Latin SW but right before I could pick her up someone in a black lexus got her. I was so pissed she looked amazing nice body beautiful rack and a nice face hope to see her again soon.

Dick Pischardo
07-10-13, 07:14
I'm in Baltimore and there streets are popping. I scored a WSW. 8/10 civi 10 SW, young, fresh, super nice. Not into drugs according to what she and the Bmore board says. I thought she was a civi did a few loops and pulled down a side street. Got the digits too. Nice city!

Dick

Horny As Hell
07-10-13, 08:20
Still doing lots of runs and mostly it's the usual SW's in the usual spots etc. However, around 7am yesterday there was a short (under 5' tall) older average looking WSW working in Pawt at the intersection of Division and Industrial right near Tommy's. She was NOT my "cup of tea" but did see her get approached by several guys and finally scooped. Also about 1130ish last night there were several new to me SW's working Branch Ave near the bait shop and 7-11. Both were good enough to try out BUT one of them was being questioned by LEO and the other bugged out. Lastly, around 7am today scooped a young cute BSW in Cranston near Rolfe sq.

Horny As Hell
07-11-13, 08:08
Last night about same time frame as the previous night Branch Ave had three (3) WSW's out there and one was pretty decent looking, one was skanky and the other was FAT. They were further down the street last night though as they were down near the hot dog place instead. That area is very streaky and lately has been pretty active. Who knows how long it'll last.

RH Treller
07-11-13, 08:53
Last night about same time frame as the previous night Branch Ave had three (3) WSW's out there and one was pretty decent looking, one was skanky and the other was FAT. They were further down the street last night though as they were down near the hot dog place instead. That area is very streaky and lately has been pretty active. Who knows how long it'll last.I was on Branch in the area you described but at midnight. Made a couple of loops and saw nothing but one lone LE driving up Charles. This just shows how hit or miss this hobby is.

SonOfTheMist
07-12-13, 01:03
Pretty much dead on my usual Atwells area run. Uncle RI seemed to have a regular cruiser out as well as an unmarked Charger.

Had a Puerto Rican / Hispanic SW in the Smith Hill area last week, in the rain no less and she had an umbrella. Young and very pretty, her name was either Bethany or Stephanie. One of them she does not like. All covered, but a good egg. There was another Black maybe Hispanic one as well in the Smith area that was either tweaking when I met her or just plain weird. BBBJ and everything. But really odd.

One of my ATF Sherry with the playboy tat on her ass seems to have vanished. If anyone sees her tell her to get in touch with the college guy.

Horny As Hell
07-12-13, 13:36
I'm going to continue this area to see if a pattern does develop. So, last night I went thru there around 11ish and it was mostly civi's with just 1 skank. So far seems like 1130ish works best for some silly reason.

I was on Branch in the area you described but at midnight. Made a couple of loops and saw nothing but one lone LE driving up Charles. This just shows how hit or miss this hobby is.

Horny As Hell
07-14-13, 05:23
Going to combine some runs into just one report to save time. I've continued to try out Branch ave and like most it is hit or miss. For some reason around 1130pm seems consistent though.

Just did a VERY extensive run and started out up in Pawt before 4am and I was lucky enough to find an old favorite (25yo very sweet strawberry blond "J") and caught up on what has been happening. Also on Dexter around 4-415ish I spotted a brunette WSW that looks a LOT like Velma. If you add glasses and a turtleneck she'd be a ringer for her. Decent face with what looked to be good sized tits too. She was sitting on a stoop about a block west of the Sunnyhill. I'll have to try her out next time I see her and she if she wants any scooby snacks.

Came down to Elmwood which was deserted at 430ish, cut across over to Cranston st and did see one but also had LEO parked within sight so passed. Made way over to Valley and there was what looked to be a toothless GILF with a decent body but with G doing all that talking about gumming I had to pass. Atwell's was dead due to the high LEO presence and the only SW's were a block or two off the main drag to be safer. Academy held a couple like that. Manton was dead as well and since I was behind a LEO I got to see all the people either turning around and walking the other way or doing anything they could think of to avoid even eye contact let alone a meeting. It was pretty funny.

Overall, I saw nearly DOUBLE the amount of LEO's compared to SW's but they were still there and I may end up heading back out shortly as in past times once it starts to get daylight again the SW's redouble their effort and it's much more productive.

Jonnypvd
07-14-13, 11:02
Same as HaH I was also out around 4-4:30 last night. And I'm not sure if you mean Dexter in PVD or Pawtucket but I saw a Velma looking girl with zebra striped pants on. Nice ass and blue and white striped shirt that coulda been a turleneck and this girl was a shoe-in for Velma. She was near Dexter in Providence however. Nice set of tits and nice ass couldn't tell if she was hispanic or not but when I stopped and talked to her she did not want to get in but looked like she was smokin something. Anyways did the loop and lots of LEO out and about and some pretty hideous WSW around atwells around 6am. Was not a soul out but these broads nodding to everyone. I wouldn't pick them up though.

By the way. The girl with a limp blonde hair nice body is she worth the pickup?

RH Treller
07-15-13, 08:41
Sunday midnight run down Branch, nothing. Elmwood had a few near Jake Kaplan's and one blonde walking with a cane down by Mobil. She was getting scooped. Headed home.

Oager
07-16-13, 10:32
I found a newbie all the way up Manton. She was near the stop and shop. I pulled in the store and she looks at me not quite the look. I get out have a smoke and bingo here she comes. Very polite may I bum a smoke off you sir. I say sure than we smoke together. We small talk I ask where she heading she says just taking a walk. She is bored LOL. I ask her if she needs a lift anywhere she looks at me and says where ever your going. We get in the truck and head out of dodge. I hate staying in prov. I ask her if she minds just riding around a bit. She says nope I have nothing to do. We end up in Lincoln. I park we talk than she ask me if I was looking for a gf. I said nope I'm married she said ohh sucks for me I guess. Ohh this one is good with words. I do tell her I am looking for some fun or even a friend with bennies. We start fooling around she than procedures to give me a mind blowing BJ my damn head was spinning. OMG best best ever. I cim she than get ready she swallows. She says I hate wasting a good protein shot. OMG this girl is hot. We go grab a coffee than we fuck in the woods near twin river. This girl is a animal she loves the cock.

Her name is Jeanne she is 38 yrs old says she doesn't do this often and lives in Johnston. She never even asked for cash I ended up buying her a pack of smokes and a ice coffee and threw her 23 bucks and some change. No number as no cell phone. She says I can find her toward the end of the month as times get tough. She likes that are of Manton as its less hassle she says.

Member #5176
07-16-13, 23:26
Saturday night, going into Sunday morning, I picked up the zebra striped pants. She said her name was Britney. I gave her 25 for bare back blow job. She did a nice job. But I wasnt really feeling her technique. Asked her to get a little more animated. But it wasnt doing the job. So I dropped her off. She said she was a cna, and didn't do this often. That her boyfriend beat her. And she just wanted to make some money. She had a cute face. Red head. I picked her up on Elmwood around 2am. I give her a B.

I also picked up a shorty, she died her hair blond, has a deep voice, performed well with a covered blow job. She gives BJ a little to hard but really gets into them including cool sound effects. I picked her up on cranston st. Around 4am. I give her a B+

Their was also this really hot latina. 5'9, nice ass with shorts. I think I picked her up before. But I got out scooped by a white truck. This was on cranston st, aroudn 2am.

Personally in my opinion not enough out there. And I did see a black dodger on Atwells that pulled someone over. So be on the lookout prior to making a scoop.

Same as HaH I was also out around 4-4:30 last night. And I'm not sure if you mean Dexter in PVD or Pawtucket but I saw a Velma looking girl with zebra striped pants on. Nice ass and blue and white striped shirt that coulda been a turleneck and this girl was a shoe-in for Velma. She was near Dexter in Providence however. Nice set of tits and nice ass couldn't tell if she was hispanic or not but when I stopped and talked to her she did not want to get in but looked like she was smokin something. Anyways did the loop and lots of LEO out and about and some pretty hideous WSW around atwells around 6am. Was not a soul out but these broads nodding to everyone. I wouldn't pick them up though.

By the way. The girl with a limp blonde hair nice body is she worth the pickup?

DaddysLookin
07-17-13, 06:49
What the hell. For medication for the 300 mosquito bites she got doing that gig in the woods!

Does this mean the threesome went South?

I found a newbie all the way up Manton. She was near the stop and shop. I pulled in the store and she looks at me not quite the look. I get out have a smoke and bingo here she comes. Very polite may I bum a smoke off you sir. I say sure than we smoke together. We small talk I ask where she heading she says just taking a walk. She is bored LOL. I ask her if she needs a lift anywhere she looks at me and says where ever your going. We get in the truck and head out of dodge. I hate staying in prov. I ask her if she minds just riding around a bit. She says nope I have nothing to do. We end up in Lincoln. I park we talk than she ask me if I was looking for a gf. I said nope I'm married she said ohh sucks for me I guess. Ohh this one is good with words. I do tell her I am looking for some fun or even a friend with bennies. We start fooling around she than procedures to give me a mind blowing BJ my damn head was spinning. OMG best best ever. I cim she than get ready she swallows. She says I hate wasting a good protein shot. OMG this girl is hot. We go grab a coffee than we fuck in the woods near twin river. This girl is a animal she loves the cock.

Her name is Jeanne she is 38 yrs old says she doesn't do this often and lives in Johnston. She never even asked for cash I ended up buying her a pack of smokes and a ice coffee and threw her 23 bucks and some change. No number as no cell phone. She says I can find her toward the end of the month as times get tough. She likes that are of Manton as its less hassle she says.

Horny As Hell
07-17-13, 08:15
First one is known as CRAZY ASS BRITNEY for a reason. She's been reviewed here before multiple times and has pics here also. Decent body, cute enough face but OUT THERE! She used to rip out pics from magazines and show them around claiming that they were her kids. Her story changes a LOT and if you see her with either a crew cut or shaved head it's because she did it to get rid of lice/scabbies.

Monica (aka shorty but there are MULTIPLE shorty's out there) has been out there for years. She and Jenny and Kathy are all related. Monica and kathy bith have dyed blond hair now and Kathy has a bad leg so she's usually either limping or has a cane. She has pics here as well. MONICA AND KATHY ARE TRUSTWORTHY but Jenny can't be trusted further than you can throw her little spinner ass

BTW, still doing Branch ave but mostly a MISS now. Starting to look like a waste of time and gas to go thru there.

Saturday night, going into Sunday morning, I picked up the zebra striped pants. She said her name was Britney. I gave her 25 for bare back blow job. She did a nice job. But I wasnt really feeling her technique. Asked her to get a little more animated. But it wasnt doing the job. So I dropped her off. She said she was a cna, and didn't do this often. That her boyfriend beat her. And she just wanted to make some money. She had a cute face. Red head. I picked her up on Elmwood around 2am. I give her a B.

I also picked up a shorty, she died her hair blond, has a deep voice, performed well with a covered blow job. She gives BJ a little to hard but really gets into them including cool sound effects. I picked her up on cranston st. Around 4am. I give her a B+

Their was also this really hot latina. 5'9, nice ass with shorts. I think I picked her up before. But I got out scooped by a white truck. This was on cranston st, aroudn 2am.

Personally in my opinion not enough out there. And I did see a black dodger on Atwells that pulled someone over. So be on the lookout prior to making a scoop.

CockPunch
07-17-13, 10:50
I been doing a lot of runs trying to do it before the AM hours because in my experience its mostly dead however last night I was going home from my friends house and

Decided to go down manton saw a few civs I though they were "looking" but it seems they were not LOL. Anyway I take that street towards the bank of america on

Manton & I find this cute girl she looked young so I'm like hmm. Maybe a civi again & it was! However I can't give out 2 many details on how it happen but it was an

Amazing time. Her p*ssy was so tight I felt the way I made it expand no cover, it was amazing and she was so cute and had a nice behind I could not get her number

But she sure got mine I just hope she calls me again soon so I can do a second round this time at my spot she was worth it. Other then that the streets where

Full last night atwells and manton specially had SW's left and right a lot of them old though. Kinda sucks for me because I'm not old so I like them young LOL so this is also the 1st year I stared doing this & so far its been fun I rather spand my money doing this then going to a strip club to get a bonner LOL I don't know if ya'll can relate but this is my

Story from last night. Lots of leo on manton and atwells BTW

Oager
07-18-13, 10:28
What the hell. For medication for the 300 mosquito bites she got doing that gig in the woods!

Does this mean the threesome went South?The 3some if it happens will be Saturday night. I've made up my mind I'm going to let them drink to there hearts concent and follow their lead. Bought a bottle of patrone and some wine coolers for the ladies. Ill be drinking beer. They will get drunker much quicker than me. Woohoo. But if they get to drunk I won't do it. Thats taking advantage and I would never play that way. I like to play fair.

Mr Malecon
07-18-13, 12:53
Careful out there guys.

http://www.providencejournal.com/breaking-news/content/20130718-women-arrested-in-street-level-prostitution-sweep-in-pawtucket.ece

MuffyTheDiver
07-18-13, 16:29
Careful out there guys.

http://www.providencejournal.com/breaking-news/content/20130718-women-arrested-in-street-level-prostitution-sweep-in-pawtucket.eceProJo are a bunch of Jackoffs! Not that these girls are innocent sweet girls by any means, one of them "Holly" deserves the "free advertising" as she has ripped off more guys then anyone. But please. Do they have to put these girls address's in the article? WTF is that going to solve? Surely there will be tons more guys trolling the streets these girls live on. LMFAO

Peeping Jon
07-18-13, 21:25
Careful out there guys.

http://www.providencejournal.com/breaking-news/content/20130718-women-arrested-in-street-level-prostitution-sweep-in-pawtucket.eceI've been seein pawt leo stopping Sws lately (seen them pullin on the street and talking to them)

Hmm, ill bet that now they're going to go after the johns. (They'll Probably doing it on this weekend)

Because usually after they get rid of the regular SWs, they "replace them" with decoys.

Kinda risky, got to be real careful now.

Its better to stay out of the area till it cools-off.

Peeping j

Fishes
07-19-13, 20:55
Went to pick up my ATF and had time to kill saw Gia on Cranston around 6:30 sat night. She Is dam hot but has that ***** look about her like she would steal the back teeth right out your mouth. Didn't see much else.

Wiggin
07-20-13, 02:00
[Police Mugshots deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove the mugshots of persons who were arrested from the report.

Posting the mugshots of people who have been arrested is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names and/or photographs.

Thanks!

Horny As Hell
07-20-13, 08:20
Not going to bother reporting on the usual SW's in the usual spots to save some time. Just the "road less traveled" (more like road less WORKED)

Branch has become a focal point lately and it is mostly miss BUT the two times I found SW's there they were both FINE young cute hsw's that put most of the rest of the "regular" SW's to shame. Both were found in the 1115pm to 1145pm range with one by the rite aid and the other further down near the ice cream shop.

Also, last night between 1130ish and midnight there were several YOUNG BSW's working Broadway in Pawt and the key adjective is in all Caps.

Horny As Hell
07-21-13, 03:42
Normally PRIME TIME is just hopping but I just did a run between 230ish and about 315 that covered most of the known stomping grounds for SW's and while I did see a couple it was just that a couple when normally "prime time" in good weather is hopping. I actually saw about 4X more Leo's than I did sw's and that included a pair of them searching an Suv at the Cranston/Potters intersection. They had everyone out of the car, all the doors opened and searching both the people and the ride. It's sad when The usual best time to do a run is just dead :(

Gansett
07-21-13, 14:01
Bet Amanda's nipples got hard and she had to buy batteries the night they published her report with the names of those SW'ers who were nabbed. The insult to injury is publishing their addresses. I don't know anything about these specific women but I have known part-timers and UTR women whose family and friends don't know of their activities. Same when they publish the names, ages and addresses of "johns" and destroy their lives. But let a cop get caught doing something they shouldn't and they're "special". They have the cops bill of rights. Special indeed.

Ever wonder why the "clients" of the Zumba instructor weren't named? Or why she basically got a slap on the wrist? Could it be some prominent people were on her list and would not only be embarrassed but it would destroy their lives?

Admin, I know why you deleted the mug shots but they are out there for all to see if they do a search.

Peeping Jon
07-22-13, 08:18
Bet Amanda's nipples got hard and she had to buy batteries the night they published her report with the names of those SW'ers who were nabbed. The insult to injury is publishing their addresses. I don't know anything about these specific women but I have known part-timers and UTR women whose family and friends don't know of their activities. Same when they publish the names, ages and addresses of "johns" and destroy their lives. But let a cop get caught doing something they shouldn't and they're "special". They have the cops bill of rights. Special indeed.

Ever wonder why the "clients" of the Zumba instructor weren't named? Or why she basically got a slap on the wrist? Could it be some prominent people were on her list and would not only be embarrassed but it would destroy their lives?Indeed, reporters should not post that kind of personal information unless the person (s) committed a SERIOUS (ex:life threathing or body / property harm) real crime.

Serves no purpose other than the one you mentioned; destroying their lives and Making it even harder for them.

Ill bet if the person getting busted was a family relative of the reporter, she woulda refrain from posting such info to the public.

Got to keep in mind. Nobodys perfect; as long we are humans. No ones a saint, we ALL got our demons.

Very Few things bothers me in this life, but those are: whistleblowers, stool pigeons, gossip kind of people.

Specially if you're around releasing info with no purpose only, but to damage the other persons personal life.

Todays American need to learn to "live and let live".

Peeping J

Dick Pischardo
07-22-13, 18:04
I don't know if I'm getting super picky or just not finding anything during the day. But I am striking out big time recently.

Dick

Joey Stock
07-22-13, 23:59
Around 10:30 am, WSF, standing at the corner store, where Atwells / Academy meet, made plenty of eye contact, couldn't get her off the spot in front of the store, she was tweeking it appeared, a little worn, but looked worth it. Pullled down Putnam, no bite, pulled down the little street heading down Atwells on the right, nothing, but keep smiling and giving me the nod and the eyes, but wouldn't move from spot, finally left.

Is she known?

Horny, I'll be hitting you up, I'm roaming from this Thursday to Tuesday, we got to do a mini-fest even if it's me and you, wife and kid going away for 5 days, got to make up for lost time.)

Sparta123
07-25-13, 18:02
In response to PJ " seeing pawt leo stopping Sws lately" and "I'll bet that now they're going to go after the johns" some of us know that a few days after PJ posting his comments, local Providence media reported that Pawtucket undercover had arrested several SW's. It seems they can't arrest their "Johns" if the "John's" are undercover officers.

Last week I stopped at Subway on Broad and while munching on my sub in the care, several SW's walked up to my vehicle. Hillside Jenn came over to talk and was not looking attractive (very greasy hair, odor, rotting teeth) I just can't get by stuff like that, there are many other options so passed. Within that ten minutes, three other woman stopped to talk and wanted a ride and because of seeing Uncle Leo I passed then a few days later the sting was in the paper.

I'm thinking there are likely better areas to visit.

I've been seein pawt leo stopping Sws lately (seen them pullin on the street and talking to them)

Hmm, ill bet that now they're going to go after the johns. (They'll Probably doing it on this weekend)

Because usually after they get rid of the regular SWs, they "replace them" with decoys.

Kinda risky, got to be real careful now.

Its better to stay out of the area till it cools-off.

Peeping j

CockPunch
07-26-13, 15:37
So I was doing my runs I go by manton and near the cuban revolution spot I see this good looking girl walking by and fast so I turn around I pick her up thinking she is a

Normal civ then I find out she was looking to spend some time so I say ok to make the story short she works on BP with the name simone donation was. 6 for her time and everything was covered I took my time but she was sort of trying to rush me but then she stoped trying to rush me and it ended well she is a good looking girl I think it wasworth it not sure if I would want to try again and it seems she hangs out with some SW's that rip people off since I know the house were I dropped her of at

Daves34
07-27-13, 03:34
Around 10:30 am, WSF, standing at the corner store, where Atwells / Academy meet, made plenty of eye contact, couldn't get her off the spot in front of the store, she was tweeking it appeared, a little worn, but looked worth it. Pullled down Putnam, no bite, pulled down the little street heading down Atwells on the right, nothing, but keep smiling and giving me the nod and the eyes, but wouldn't move from spot, finally left.

Is she known?

Horny, I'll be hitting you up, I'm roaming from this Thursday to Tuesday, we got to do a mini-fest even if it's me and you, wife and kid going away for 5 days, got to make up for lost time.) I got ripped off by this one around 11:00 last night. She took the cash that I had in the car and ran to a large dude that was lurking in the wings. Live and learn.

Joey Stock
07-27-13, 13:45
DaveS, thanks, I never made it back there, but was heading out later this afternoon, thanks for the update, will surely steer clear of her if I see her around.

I got ripped off by this one around 11:00 last night. She took the cash that I had in the car and ran to a large dude that was lurking in the wings. Live and learn.

Horny As Hell
07-28-13, 16:12
Yesterday I attempted (and accomplished) a personal record. I started out up in Pawt around 630pm and did a run there, then down to Prov which is all normal BUT I had big plans. I had been researching other areas and set off on a "walkabout" SW style.

I then did strolls in Groton, New Haven and Bridgeport Ct on my way down to Hunt's Point (which is a shadow of itself from the "old days") and eventually up to Danbury, Waterbury and Hartford Ct as well. I thought about including Springfield but passed and made Worcester (near miss with undercover leo) my next stop with Lowell, Boston and Brockton to finish the Ma swing and finished up where I started it all in Pawt. All total it was over 500 miles and a good enough time to do it again in the future (maybe with another monger as a ride along too)

Now locally, last night in Pawt I saw a ton of hot civi's that I wish were SW's but I also found two older brunette MILF's as well. The first was a spinner hsw with a SWEET ass that she was swinging as she walked back and forth on School St near the light after the Portuguese club. Made the scoop and she said her name was "johnny" (sounded like that but was spelled differently). I did a double take but could tell she was 100% chick and since she asked for just a measly .15 bucks as she wanted a pack of smokes and a 6pack of beer it was a no brainer. She claimed to be an occasional part timer

I told her she'd get .20 if she was good and she was as she didn't even take 5min total. The second brunette MILF was on Broadway around 7pm right next to Gee's Liquor's and looked good as well. At that point I was trying to save some cash for my other non-local planned runs. The rest of last nights run was OK but nothing important. The ending run this morning was mostly dead (a light rain) and the only thing worth mentioning was Melissa on Manton by the 7-11 and D/D staggering around and puking then dry heaving in the street. Like I'm going to get a hummer from a chick that was just puking? That would feel just great huh?

DrPervert
07-28-13, 16:35
So I finaly had a chance to cruise down to providence around 2:30 pm. One thing I don't miss is the damn traffic. Went down manton saw a skinny brunet SW in the the and the parkinglot but she got scooped by the time I got thu the red lite. Went down. Delaine then went towards atwells saw a blonde. SW. A little. Chubby but nice in sp spandex on atwells but I've been with her several times inn the past so I passed her up. Then saw another SW sspinner on corner or atwells and academy. Scooped her up. I'm sure some of you already got to her. Her name is gwenith. She took me to A nearby apartment a friend of hers has. .20 for BBBJ then she offered cfs. For An0ther 10. So I took it. Oral skills were good and she rode me. Cowgirl style. Felt really nice I would repeat if I get down there ever again. Got digits. Pm if interested. Sorry for the punctuation my cell has a mind of its own

PawDog
07-28-13, 17:20
Came so close to picking up my first SW today! About noontime, and all by accident really. I was at CVS in CF running some errands saw a girl getting out of a car and gave her the look and got it back. I pulled into a parking spot and she started to approach my vehicle. I was all excited but then she just said hi and walked by to the guy in front of me as he was already waiting for her I guess. She was cute too, young hsw, plump booty. Someone I would actually be attracted to (close enough anyway). I've seen plenty of others but never one that came close to doing it for me ya know. I hope I see her again and get a second chance. Even though I didn't see her it was exciting because I thought I was going to. Someday! Just thought I'd share.

DrPervert
07-28-13, 17:56
So I finaly had a chance to cruise down to providence around 2:30 pm. One thing I don't miss is the damn traffic. Went down manton saw a skinny brunet SW in the the and the parkinglot but she got scooped by the time I got thu the red lite. Went down. Delaine then went towards atwells saw a blonde. SW. A little. Chubby but nice in sp spandex on atwells but I've been with her several times inn the past so I passed her up. Then saw another SW sspinner on corner or atwells and academy. Scooped her up. I'm sure some of you already got to her. Her name is gwenith. She took me to A nearby apartment a friend of hers has. .20 for BBBJ then she offered cfs. For An0ther 10. So I took it. Oral skills were good and she rode me. Cowgirl style. Felt really nice I would repeat if I get down there ever again. Got digits. Pm if interested. Sorry for the punctuation my cell has a mind of its ownThe blond SW I spotted on atwells by the way was melissa. Seen her in hah's vid. She looks yummy in spandex but I've been here already

Tg Schuab
07-28-13, 19:38
Hey guys I'm over in NB thinking about heading over to providence sometime because there's not much action over here. Was just wondering, can you expect to find much during the daytime hours (afternoons) there? Or is most during late night / early morning?

In providence: planning to check out manton, atwells, academy, delaine, dean?

Pawtucket: branch, broad, and school st.

Any good strolls I'm missing?

Got a few names to look for and some to avoid as well

Pyro1976
07-28-13, 20:01
Groton has been dead for a long time norwich has been getting slamed by leo and new london is dead except for two crack heads wish I had known wold have saved you some time new haven bridgeport and hartford are hit or miss as well as middletown there is a lot of leo under cover I don't bother anymore I travel to prov for fun had way more luck up there.

Yesterday I attempted (and accomplished) a personal record. I started out up in Pawt around 630pm and did a run there, then down to Prov which is all normal BUT I had big plans. I had been researching other areas and set off on a "walkabout" SW style.

I then did strolls in Groton, New Haven and Bridgeport Ct on my way down to Hunt's Point (which is a shadow of itself from the "old days") and eventually up to Danbury, Waterbury and Hartford Ct as well. I thought about including Springfield but passed and made Worcester (near miss with undercover leo) my next stop with Lowell, Boston and Brockton to finish the Ma swing and finished up where I started it all in Pawt. All total it was over 500 miles and a good enough time to do it again in the future (maybe with another monger as a ride along too)

Now locally, last night in Pawt I saw a ton of hot civi's that I wish were SW's but I also found two older brunette MILF's as well. The first was a spinner hsw with a SWEET ass that she was swinging as she walked back and forth on School St near the light after the Portuguese club. Made the scoop and she said her name was "johnny" (sounded like that but was spelled differently). I did a double take but could tell she was 100% chick and since she asked for just a measly. 15 bucks as she wanted a pack of smokes and a 6pack of beer it was a no brainer. She claimed to be an occasional part timer.

I told her she'd get. 20 if she was good and she was as she didn't even take 5min total. The second brunette MILF was on Broadway around 7pm right next to Gee's Liquor's and looked good as well. At that point I was trying to save some cash for my other non-local planned runs. The rest of last nights run was OK but nothing important. The ending run this morning was mostly dead (a light rain) and the only thing worth mentioning was Melissa on Manton by the 7-11 and D / D staggering around and puking then dry heaving in the street. Like I'm going to get a hummer from a chick that was just puking? That would feel just great huh?

Horny As Hell
07-28-13, 21:26
We have multiple area's that "usually" hold the SW's and the most consistent overall in Prov is probably Elmwood ave area (Elmwood, Broad, Cranston) but the Atwells area does well also (Atwells, Dexter, Manton). You can still stumble across them just about anywhere though at anytime. BTW, Branch ave is actually in Prov as well.

In Pawt the main area would probably be Broad, Dexter and Barton but again they can be on others as well.

I myself haven't bothered reporting as much on the "usual" areas as most guys know them already and for the most part I've done most of the SW's in those areas that I find to be doable. I thought mentioning success in other areas would help guys expand their chances on scooping. Lastly, the regular areas have MUCH more leo presence as well so maybe that's why some have moved into less conspicuous areas.

Hey guys I'm over in NB thinking about heading over to providence sometime because there's not much action over here. Was just wondering, can you expect to find much during the daytime hours (afternoons) there? Or is most during late night / early morning?

In providence: planning to check out manton, atwells, academy, delaine, dean?

Pawtucket: branch, broad, and school st.

Any good strolls I'm missing?

Got a few names to look for and some to avoid as well

Horny As Hell
07-28-13, 21:30
Yes, some were dead but since they were on the way and didn't add much to the overall trip I did them on the off chance that I'd find an SW. I am always looking for "strange" and 99. 9% of the SW's in the other areas would likely be strange for me so it wouldn't matter how many I found at all. I didn't do Middletown at all as I do get thru there often enough that it wouldn't be much new action for myself.

Groton has been dead for a long time norwich has been getting slamed by leo and new london is dead except for two crack heads wish I had known wold have saved you some time new haven bridgeport and hartford are hit or miss as well as middletown there is a lot of leo under cover I don't bother anymore I travel to prov for fun had way more luck up there.

Gansett
07-29-13, 15:10
Who remembers Tara? Petit well groomed SW'er, at least when she started. Super body. Always had her sunglasses on. She went downhill fast. Last time I saw her she wanted me to hurt her, not my style. Never saw her again.

CockPunch
07-29-13, 16:45
Sunday was amazing tons of SW's out and I picked up 2 in one day but the second was was the amazing one. She is 22 and has an amazing body & she gave me an

Amazing price I can't even get into 2 much details because I don't really know how to talk on this with out getting someone in trouble or myself so if you want details hit

Me up I might even share her number or do a trade

SonOfTheMist
07-29-13, 22:55
Like I'm going to get a hummer from a chick that was just puking? That would feel just great huh?Don't knock it until you try it. Not that I have.

If it was the Melissa that has a family business with mommy. It might add some excitement to that terrible one I got from her last year.

P Austin
07-30-13, 09:40
Who remembers Tara? Petit well groomed SW'er, at least when she started. Super body. Always had her sunglasses on. She went downhill fast. Last time I saw her she wanted me to hurt her, not my style. Never saw her again.I saw Tara when she was staying at the place on Union Ave, she had great skills and this way of looking at you, good technique. She spoke nice about the "G" man too.

Peace

Gansett
07-30-13, 10:08
I saw Tara when she was staying at the place on Union Ave, she had great skills and this way of looking at you, good technique. She spoke nice about the "G" man too.

PeaceLMAO, the blue house. I'm sitting at the kitchen table, Tara is on her knees nibbling on a saugage when her friend comes out of the bathroom with just a towel wrapped around her hair. She stops and talks to me. I start with some tit play, end up"digitizing" her. Tara get's po'd and stops. Then her friend takes over. Tara is byitching me out for 'cheating' on her! I'm LMFAO. End up in the front room, the one you had to squeeze thru because the door was blocked by their "work bench" with the friend. Few days later Tara called wanting to kiss and make up. Good times then.

Member #5176
07-31-13, 19:40
Horney thats quite an extensive journey. You must have some crazy media collection. Post to your fans in the vid blog.

Now locally, last night in Pawt I saw a ton of hot civi's that I wish were SW's but I also found two older brunette MILF's as well. The first was a spinner hsw with a SWEET ass that she was swinging as she walked back and forth on School St near the light after the Portuguese club. Made the scoop and she said her name was "johnny" (sounded like that but was spelled differently). I did a double take but could tell she was 100% chick and since she asked for just a measly. 15 bucks as she wanted a pack of smokes and a 6pack of beer it was a no brainer. She claimed to be an occasional part timer.

I told her she'd get. 20 if she was good and she was as she didn't even take 5min total. The second brunette MILF was on Broadway around 7pm right next to Gee's Liquor's and looked good as well. At that point I was trying to save some cash for my other non-local planned runs. The rest of last nights run was OK but nothing important. The ending run this morning was mostly dead (a light rain) and the only thing worth mentioning was Melissa on Manton by the 7-11 and D / D staggering around and puking then dry heaving in the street. Like I'm going to get a hummer from a chick that was just puking? That would feel just great huh?

Horny As Hell
08-01-13, 11:55
I literally have hundreds that I could post BUT all it does is attract too much attention and then people start begging for handouts (very few trade info) and other get jealous and then attack you for no reason. Who needs all of that? I am still doing runs very damn day and finding enough but reporting very little due to that. Just look at how much shit I got when I tried to warn guys about Gia the RIPOFF biatch.

BTW, Branch ave has been 95% MISS lately so it's rare to even see one BUT when you do it is generally a NICE one.

Horney thats quite an extensive journey. You must have some crazy media collection. Post to your fans in the vid blog.

NY Monger
08-01-13, 14:25
HaH_If you're driving all the way to Hunts Point (which is dead BTW) , I think you'd enjoy stopping in Stamford and going to Harry O's SC. Not far from 95, hit or miss, but more hit than Hunts Point.

Tg Schuab
08-01-13, 17:58
My friend saw a WSW in providence on cranston yesterday afternoon, red or pink pants, tank top, looked like fake boobs, was not shy about letting you know she was working. Can anyone vouch for her?

Ended up picking up one of the jen's in pawtucket. Not sure which one. Was ok. She didn't seem crazy to me so don't think it was crazy jen unless she just happened to be having a lucid moment

Horny As Hell
08-01-13, 19:09
I had a reason to be going down there BESIDES pussy and just decided to do all the strolls. More of less "killed two birds with one stone". A lot of this was to see FIRST HAND how much everything has changed since my last time in the certain areas.

HaH_If you're driving all the way to Hunts Point (which is dead BTW) , I think you'd enjoy stopping in Stamford and going to Harry O's SC. Not far from 95, hit or miss, but more hit than Hunts Point.

Member #5176
08-01-13, 19:14
Horney you keep the board alive! . Don't let them spoil your news and stories. Share with the small vid group.

I literally have hundreds that I could post BUT all it does is attract too much attention and then people start begging for handouts (very few trade info) and other get jealous and then attack you for no reason. Who needs all of that? I am still doing runs very damn day and finding enough but reporting very little due to that. Just look at how much shit I got when I tried to warn guys about Gia the RIPOFF biatch.

BTW, Branch ave has been 95% MISS lately so it's rare to even see one BUT when you do it is generally a NICE one.

Horny As Hell
08-01-13, 19:14
Descriptions are too vague. They do change clothes you know. I myself recognize SW's by their physical description (ethnicity, height, weight, hair color etc). I know they can change their hair color as well BUT if it's a 5'4" 120lb WSW (as an example) I'm not going to get her confused with another one that doesn't fit that description. As an example, I know of at least 3 use "Jen" in the Pawt area and if you include Prov and/or BP and CL that number jumps up to double digits.

My friend saw a WSW in providence on cranston yesterday afternoon, red or pink pants, tank top, looked like fake boobs, was not shy about letting you know she was working. Can anyone vouch for her?

Ended up picking up one of the jen's in pawtucket. Not sure which one. Was ok. She didn't seem crazy to me so don't think it was crazy jen unless she just happened to be having a lucid moment

Tg Schuab
08-01-13, 20:06
LOL ya just a shot in the dark. Was hoping maybe someone was cruising and saw or picked up the first girl in the red pants. I'm not too good with heights and weights but I'd say maybe 5'7, white, thin, looked like she had fake tits, solid C cups, light brown hair, was in a ponytail, face had kind of bad complexion

Horny As Hell
08-02-13, 09:15
Did a run as the rain had just stopped and was hoping to find one just getting out due to the weather. Typical "rush hour" B. S. And the few I saw were not worthwhile. I was approached by a young cute chunky brunette while in the Pricerite parking lot but she wanted too much, AND a ride AND for me to buy her some cigs/booze as she was too young. Nope, not doing that. Don't need the hassle.

It never ceases to amaze me at the stupid ass pedestrians that have no problem at all walking right into the traffic right in front of cars and then they take their sweet old time waddling across the road as well.

"One of these days, Alice. TO THE MOON!"

Horny As Hell
08-04-13, 09:53
Did a run at a different time period in the hopes of finding some strange. Saw quite a few that were new to me including a cute chubby hsw near the McDonalds on Broad but got I outscooped. There was also a cute blond wsw opposite CG BUT she was like 7 or 8 months pregnant so I passed. Down near the Walgreens was a smoking hot young mixed spinner but her BF/Pimp was a HUGE (like nfl/nba sized brother) and she stuck to him like glue (have street pics btw). Way down near Park ave and saw Crackhead Mary which is way out of her "usual" area. When I stopped at the red light she begged me for a ride home but I said I was short on time so she countered with a FREE bbbj for the ride. She gets in, gives me a hug, says thanks and gets busy while I'm driving. I drop her off, another hug, see ya etc.

Hit Cranston st and see both Deb and Sherri at the bus stop by the 7-11 and they're BOTH looking much worse than usual. Down by the D/D I spot Keri a spinner brunette wsw that has an AMAZING ass and I haven't seen her in ages but was a favorite awhile ago. Scoop her too, go thru the OMFG haven't seen you in years, How are you etc. More hugs etc and we start negotiating for a nice H&H. Get to my spot and get ready but find my shirt pocket UNBUTTONED and my cash gone. WTF! Of course, she knows nothing, refuses all service etc and wants dropped back off. That sweet ass missed again.

Those two were the ONLY ONES that I had contact with at all and let alone in my ride. I had done them both enough in the past that they would have known that my "usual" carry spot is that buttoned pocket. I don't know for sure which one managed to unbutton my pocket and take out the measly .25 I kept there but whichever one did is good at it. Never felt a thing. Just very glad that yet again I never carry much money with me at all so it's not a lot to lose. I am leaning towards it being Crackhead Mary as she also PATTED me near there before she got out. If it was Crackhead Mary at least I can say she did get me off first but that was supposed to be a freebie.

I used to never carry cash and always hit the atm after scooping but it became such a waste of time and it also limits your chances of talking someone down in price.

Gansett
08-04-13, 12:19
In addition to a 20 or two I always, always have a 10, a 5, and several 1's available but never kept in just one pocket. Always spread out through my pockets and mostly the interior of my ride.

btw, that sucks HaH

Savior Faire
08-07-13, 13:56
a smoking hot young mixed spinner but her BF/Pimp was a HUGE (like nfl/nba sized brother) and she stuck to him like glue (have street pics btw)

Just out of curiosity, how do you know she wasn't just a hot woman out with her BF? Some people say they get 'the look', but maybe 'the look' says 'Who is that old pervert staring at me? '

Maybe I'll change my name to Curious As Hell.

If out of the kindness of your heart you could PM the street pics of her that would be great. If not no probs.

Horny As Hell
08-07-13, 16:01
Let's see, a guy that has THREE posts in the last THREE YEARS and one of them is questioning me? Hmmm.

First of all, at the time that I saw her "some hot woman" wouldn't be walking the street with her bf at all let alone pacing back and forth looking AT ALL THE TRAFFIC not just the "old pervert" you think I am.

As for a name change, how about "senior non-contributing troublemaker"?

BTW, you can't pm pics here at all and most normal people know that already. If I felt the need to post them I would but I don't. If I felt the need to post about the 28yo brunette spinner I found this morning I would but guess what. YOU DON'T DESERVE IT so crawl back under your rock.

Just out of curiosity, how do you know she wasn't just a hot woman out with her BF? Some people say they get 'the look', but maybe 'the look' says 'Who is that old pervert staring at me? '

Maybe I'll change my name to Curious As Hell.

If out of the kindness of your heart you could PM the street pics of her that would be great. If not no probs.

Savior Faire
08-07-13, 18:39
Let's see, a guy that has THREE posts in the last THREE YEARS and one of them is questioning me? Hmmm.

First of all, at the time that I saw her "some hot woman" wouldn't be walking the street with her bf at all let alone pacing back and forth looking AT ALL THE TRAFFIC not just the "old pervert" you think I am.

As for a name change, how about "senior non-contributing troublemaker"?

BTW, you can't pm pics here at all and most normal people know that already. If I felt the need to post them I would but I don't. If I felt the need to post about the 28yo brunette spinner I found this morning I would but guess what. YOU DON'T DESERVE IT so crawl back under your rock.Wow, have you ever got a personality problem.

ThePantyRaider
08-07-13, 19:51
These forums are for SHARING information, not trading, not withholding, not bargaining. We are here to help each other get P$$$$. If you have information to share to help someone you post it, if not don't bother.

Member #5637
08-08-13, 00:57
Wow, have you ever got a personality problem.You hit it right on the nail, Savoir. Totally co-dependent with this thread, what a loser, and definitely weird / troubled.

Dick Pischardo
08-08-13, 08:07
I mean come on. Can't we all just get along and stop judging each others character. When you think about it we are all on the same team. We don't have to agree with everything we read, but it's just information.

I was in CF on Tuesday mid afternoon and saw a new WSW to me. Nice build and face, long black hair with a black dress on. I would have stopped in a heart beat but on a biz call. Saw Sunnyhill Jen yesterday. Prov loop nothing for the last two days mid afternoon.

Dick

Gansett
08-08-13, 08:27
It has come to my attention you have a personality disorder. Along with being weird and troubled. You've been labeled a loser.

Three members who have a total of 25 posts in three years have reached this conclusion.

All I can say is keep up the good work!

Fishes
08-08-13, 08:48
Soumds like some one is jealous, contribute or keep it to your self the mans a legend

NY Monger
08-08-13, 09:05
Gansett speaks the opinion, I think, of many posters here.

It has come to my attention you have a personality disorder. Along with being weird and troubled. You've been labeled a loser.

Three members who have a total of 25 posts in three years have reached this conclusion.

All I can say is keep up the good work!

Horny As Hell
08-08-13, 09:50
Listen the fuck up, I WAS SHARING INFO and the imitation monger who has contributed NOTHING basically called me an idiot and that I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about. All of you lurkers, newbies and non-contributing cry babies can take a fucking number and kiss my ass! If you're not already a tried true and trusted contributing member you can forget getting ANYTHING from me EVER and that includes the streets and CL. I am no longer going to post squat for information and NO PICS OR VIDS either. I'll just make comments and whine and complain like you guys. You'll see just how fast the board dies on the vine.

Q: How much have any of you wannabee's contributed? A: ZERO, NOTHING, ZIP, ZILCH, NADA and I seriously doubt you ever will. Now man up and contribute or STFU

These forums are for SHARING information, not trading, not withholding, not bargaining. We are here to help each other get P$$$$. If you have information to share to help someone you post it, if not don't bother.

Admin2
08-08-13, 12:43
Gentlemen,

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding Women for Sex.

Let's get back to the subject. You know, pussy.

Thank You,

A2

SpecialOne
08-08-13, 21:02
Listen the fuck up, I WAS SHARING INFO and the imitation monger who has contributed NOTHING basically called me an idiot and that I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about. All of you lurkers, newbies and non-contributing cry babies can take a fucking number and kiss my ass! If you're not already a tried true and trusted contributing member you can forget getting ANYTHING from me EVER and that includes the streets and CL. I am no longer going to post squat for information and NO PICS OR VIDS either. I'll just make comments and whine and complain like you guys. You'll see just how fast the board dies on the vine.

Q: How much have any of you wannabee's contributed? A: ZERO, NOTHING, ZIP, ZILCH, NADA and I seriously doubt you ever will. Now man up and contribute or STFUHAH cool down, I really like your reviews. They come out so good. Please continue the same help for new bees like me.

Cheers HAH is the best

Stew Pid
08-09-13, 08:51
HAH cool down, I really like your reviews. They come out so good. Please continue the same help for new bees like me.

Cheers HAH is the bestThanks HAH and Gansett and others for their contributions to this board.

As a semi-newbie occasional contributor I find more useful info here than anywhere else. While I don't have the deep pockets for more than some dabbling; I'd have been ripped off or worse w / out these guys reviews. If HAH and others want you to prove yourself useful before sharing w / you that's the way it is. There's no freebies in this mongering world; nor would you want there to be. Free means trouble in some way. The search function here is a pain in the ass sometimes, but everything you need to know is here and you got to look for it. HAH obviously does what he writes about and knows what he's saying. Not kissing ass here. Just saying what I've seen. Mo's is gone guys. There's no more easy comparison shopping and guaranteed reviews anymore (twosluts reviews suck). So please don't piss-off the regular contributors. Do your homework make wiser choices and share what you can. Especially if you take one for the team and get ripped-off. If I'd put in my time and paid attention early on I'd never have had nasty ass Chloe come by.

Gansett
08-09-13, 09:38
I know the purpose of the forum. However what is the correct way to respond to those with say 2 posts when they're critical of a long time poster who has posted hundreds of leads?

How should I reply to a pm requesting info on a CLCE advertiser who has NO posts what so ever?

In both cases clarification of forum procedures to stay within the rules would be nice.

I speak only for myself but I try to take some responsibilty for the safety of those who help us. In other words I do not devulge info until I'm somewhat comfortable in doing so to another member. Am I wrong? Please advise.

Member #5637
08-12-13, 01:09
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Tp1701
08-12-13, 12:43
You're talking about several hundred threads being continuously updated, and you have no idea how many admins cover them.

One, me

A2

CockPunch
08-12-13, 16:34
I don't know what's up guys but the streets are full of LEO lately this past week I been doing weak runs do to the fact I see LEO in all the spots were SW hang out.

Pyro1976
08-12-13, 19:03
I have a friend she is a walker she said that leo got a an ass chewing and are out to make as many busts as they can the crack down is on leo needs money she got wacked sat night I was going tonight but to hot I will stick with the girls I got from hh it is nice to have a backup thank you hh and becareful out there.

I don't know what's up guys but the streets are full of LEO lately this past week I been doing weak runs do to the fact I see LEO in all the spots were SW hang out.

Admin2
08-13-13, 01:00
I know the purpose of the forum. However what is the correct way to respond to those with say 2 posts when they're critical of a long time poster who has posted hundreds of leads?

How should I reply to a pm requesting info on a CLCE advertiser who has NO posts what so ever?

In both cases clarification of forum procedures to stay within the rules would be nice.

I speak only for myself but I try to take some responsibilty for the safety of those who help us. In other words I do not devulge info until I'm somewhat comfortable in doing so to another member. Am I wrong? Please advise.First, you're an unmoderated Senior, I don't see your posts unless somebody reports them. The correct way to respond to those that have 2 posts and are critical of a long time member is to report the post and put them on your ignore list if you don't want to interact with them.

The correct way to respond to a PM from a member you don't wish to engage with is to delete it. If they keep sending them, put them on your ignore list. (Are you seeing a pattern here?)

Only one person in the whole wide world gets paid to mod this forum, that's me. Report the posts. The worst thing you can do to douchebags is ignore them, that way you deprive them of what they really need, your experience.

The worst thing you can do to trolls is engage them. I know it's weird but that is like a BBBJCOF to them. When you are engaging a troll, as you click the "Upload Report" button, you may as well grab a rag and wipe their spooge off your face because that's what you just did.

A2

BOSbro9
08-13-13, 07:54
Enough of this BS. Aren't we all here for the pussy?

Admin2
08-13-13, 14:37
Enough of this BS. Aren't we all here for the pussy?Preach on brother.

Horny As Hell
08-13-13, 18:13
[Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal complaints regarding the management of The Forum.

The Forum itself is not the place to post your personal complaints about the management of The Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the management of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

Gansett
08-14-13, 08:17
Bos, Panty, Buffet and Savoir would you please post of your accomplishments in the field of "finding pussy". I realize hunting pussy is a ever evolving activity especially with the technology of the internet etc and while I may be a old dog I can still hunt and would appreciate any tips you may pass along.

If it matters I have been a trusted Sr member for quite a while and I'm sure I could get a few members to vouch for me if need be. THANKS.

G

RH Treller
08-14-13, 08:27
Older blonde WSW on Smith near Orms last night almost exactly at midnight. I got outscooped by someone. It happens. Red shirt, blue jeans. Maybe next time.

Member #5176
08-14-13, 18:17
Ran into Kerri / Kelly from Warwick, about 5'7, blond. 29-34, cute face, decent body, she wanted $30 for BJ. Elmwood. Around 8pm. Terrible service. She wanted to puke when she was giving her service. Didn't take the load in her. And kept sniffing like she was all druged up. Or wanted to go by some drugs. Constantly sniffing and turning a little. But trying to act normal. She was wearing shorts. Made her ass look nice. Reason I picked her up. But the service was terrible. Would not recommend in that state. But I had worsth. LOL.

Play safe out there.

Horny As Hell
08-16-13, 07:22
6am Manton 28yo hsw daisy dukes 38 DDD's and well above average skills.

Before the "peanut gallery" asks the question: Golly Gee Wally, how did you know she was a streetwalker? The info is already above: 6am Manton and the look

Fishes
08-17-13, 12:19
Was in cf around 2 pm fri the saw a cute dirty blonde early 20's great body, spandex, large rack. She was new to me probably an 8 on the scale got the look so I did a loop to get a good look, a rare find these days, gave her a big smile got one back but unfortunately I was working at the time if anyone has info let me know pleeeease, oh yea down by the monument.

JosephAlfonso
08-18-13, 04:12
Okay guys need some of your input here. I am new when it comes to walkers. I was on Atwells ave. Saw this curvy cute curly haired latina girl. Said she was 20 but could be younger. Commented on her outfit and she came to my car window when I was at the ATM. She was flirting with me for a little bit then BAM she mentioned about having "fun" for a donation out of no where. Started spilling this BS on how "time is money, money is time". Anyways traded digits caused I was skeptical. Called her later in the night at 2 AM and she offered "200 for one hour". Oral was not on the table. Do you think she is LE? And is that a decent price? I got weird vibes as she was on a very busy street only around 11:30 PM.

Member #1128
08-18-13, 11:10
I know for myself I crave approval and SW's supply that because deep down I feel dead without approval. Or am I trying to fill a void. Also my nuero transmitters in my brain release dopamine and I experience pleasure. My 2 cents.

Smoke Screen
08-18-13, 18:05
okay guys need some of your input here. i am new when it comes to walkers. i was on atwells ave. saw this curvy cute curly haired latina girl. said she was 20 but could be younger. commented on her outfit and she came to my car window when i was at the atm. she was flirting with me for a little bit then bam she mentioned about having "fun" for a donation out of no where. started spilling this bs on how "time is money, money is time". anyways traded digits caused i was skeptical. called her later in the night at 2 am and she offered "200 for one hour". oral was not on the table. do you think she is le? and is that a decent price? i got weird vibes as she was on a very busy street only around 11:30 pm.there's only one way to know for sure but that's risky. i always go with my gut feeling. if there is the chance that she is young, as in ****, don't take the chance. it's bad enough being prosecuted for solicitation, but to offer money to a juvenile for sex, see ya later, much later.

Dick Pischardo
08-19-13, 16:54
I was on the Prov. Loop and saw a new (to me) WSW. Short blonde, great figure and legs. Wearing a short blue and white mini. I think I got the look back tracked and she was long gone. Saw Candice on Elmwood. Nothing else.

Dick

Yellowfever023
08-19-13, 17:30
Okay guys need some of your input here. I am new when it comes to walkers. I was on Atwells ave. Saw this curvy cute curly haired latina girl. Said she was 20 but could be younger. Commented on her outfit and she came to my car window when I was at the ATM. She was flirting with me for a little bit then BAM she mentioned about having "fun" for a donation out of no where. Started spilling this BS on how "time is money, money is time". Anyways traded digits caused I was skeptical. Called her later in the night at 2 AM and she offered "200 for one hour". Oral was not on the table. Do you think she is LE? And is that a decent price? I got weird vibes as she was on a very busy street only around 11:30 PM.I ask my self this question, why would an LE UC tell you that oral was not on the table? It would seem to me that this statement would indicate a real provider, not that I would want to spend time with her because who wants a girl who does not give head.

I found this ad on BP, is it the same girl, she says "no helmet" in her ad header

http://providence.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/onlyyy-no-texting-outcalls-only-no-helmetif-u-know-what-i-mean-21/3567192

Horny As Hell
08-19-13, 17:48
Generally speaking,"to put a helmet on it" means to use a condom and since she says NO HELMET it means she allows barebacking. (Helmet's cover the head and condoms cover the little head)

I found this ad on BP, is it the same girl, she says "no helmet" in her ad header.

http://providence.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/onlyyy-no-texting-outcalls-only-no-helmetif-u-know-what-i-mean-21/3567192ONlYYY! NO TEXTING OUTCALLS ONLY NO Helmet, if you know what I mean. 21.

Posted: Monday, August 19, 2013 4:45 AM.

Reply: click here.

Hey my name is Arizona, I'm 5'4, perky breast with a round bubble butt. Brazilian tropical tan skin. I don't rush my service's, I aim to please! NO texting at all please unless really needed! My pics are 1000% Real No dirty chats allowed at all. Only call me if you really want to get together I'm very fair with my fees.

Call me at 702-738-8950 your wish is my command.

Poster's age: 21.

• Post ID: 3567192 providence

Yellowfever023
08-20-13, 07:34
Generally speaking,"to put a helmet on it" means to use a condom and since she says NO HELMET it means she allows barebacking. (Helmet's cover the head and condoms cover the little head)

ONlYYY! NO TEXTING OUTCALLS ONLY NO Helmet, if you know what I mean. 21.

Posted: Monday, August 19, 2013 4:45 AM.

Reply: click here.

Hey my name is Arizona, I'm 5'4, perky breast with a round bubble butt. Brazilian tropical tan skin. I don't rush my service's, I aim to please! NO texting at all please unless really needed! My pics are 1000% Real No dirty chats allowed at all. Only call me if you really want to get together I'm very fair with my fees.

Call me at 702-738-8950 your wish is my command.

Poster's age: 21.

• Post ID: 3567192 providenceShe sounds like my kind of girl!

Tg Schuab
08-20-13, 17:14
She sounds like my kind of girl!please consider the risk

Yellowfever023
08-20-13, 17:28
please consider the riskI appreciate your concern but my preference is BB service. Now that being said 99% of the time it is with AMP and UTR girls but there is the other 1.

Fever

DrPervert
08-23-13, 21:00
I'm sure some of you know her real name she use to walk in prov. Lives in woon, saw her today on East school, didn't have time but stopped to say hi. Her hair still dyed red I knew it was her from a mile away. Ass still looks good, had on real tight shorts. Looks to have put a few pounds on but still looks slamming. Pm me for digits if you lost them. I spoke of a tall brunet spinner once named Angie, she's back at it, saw her in Arnold, usually sits at the corner where the Ye Ol Eng parkinglot ends which is at the bottom of arnold. Also saw another young SW spinner named Brenda, scooped her quite a few times in past in the same location. Then saw 2 other SW's in that same area so, woon is pickin up for some reason and I know theyr legit because I've been with them all. So if prov is doing nothing for you for some reason take a ride to woony. Usually see them around the waterfall and Arnold, High, Blackstone,Main and East school. If you're bored you know where to go. Sorry if i didnt give much description but i always did before but no one seemed very interested but i saw alot going on today so thought i put it out there for you

CockPunch
08-25-13, 14:30
I was doing runs last night and I pass by Atwells near the shells gas station I found Kammy was hesitant to get in she though I was a leo & I though she was a civ no idea this girl work the streets so then I found out she was even on BP & she was from what you guys would call woony. I had a great time with her I took her from prov to warwick and she did not complain. I got a great deal and I even put it in the back door by mistake she did not mind LOL. She is only 21 very professional and gets the job done here is a link to the ad she post on the web by the way her face is very pretty and she is very good with her mouth.

http://escortads.xxx/508-736-0571

CockPunch
08-28-13, 17:12
Hey guys this is nuts but I found this girl on manton and she looked good! So turn to go by her again made eye contact I pull over she goes to my car we 420 hang out for a while before we got busy she is really nice supper sweet girl and took her time got a BBBJ it could of been longer it felt as soon as I got hard she wanted to get to business I know if I would have asked to continue doing what she was doing I could of kept her doing that longer but she had such a nice back I wanted to get to business myself! In the end I was going to get her number but I totally 4 got and today I'm looking at BP & I see an ad by her! LOL. It seems I been finding all this BP girls this month and none have disappointed me so far.

http://providence.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/thick-and-seductive-snow-bunny-ready-for-you-21/3465783

RH Treller
08-31-13, 09:02
http://www.providencejournal.com/breaking-news/content/20130830-as-kids-head-back-to-school-police-sting-helps-sweep-out-prostitutes-in-olneyville.ece

Article says they will be back this Tuesday am.

Gansett
08-31-13, 13:48
Hey cockpunch, mind buying me a lottery ticket? Based on your luck finding a BP and a 'escorts' girl wandering the streets there's no way I can't win.

ImBroke2
09-03-13, 17:19
Wow. The streets are a busy with our uncle all over town. Their in back alleys, hidden driveways and plan ole sight. Guess its best to lay low for a couple days. Be safe fellow mongs.

Big Head
09-04-13, 05:15
please consider the riskI think she meant BBBJ not BBFS. To offer BBFS to complete strangesrs is just totally crazy IMO.

http://providence.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/brazillian-girl-outcalls-onlyy-no-helmetif-u-know-what-i-mean-22/3720641

BH

CockPunch
09-04-13, 17:40
Hey cockpunch, mind buying me a lottery ticket? Based on your luck finding a BP and a 'escorts' girl wandering the streets there's no way I can't win.I do runs every night since I live in prov but I am now moving to the warwick area so will see what I find down there. I got to tell ya I wish I took pics of all the gems I found since I stared doing this & it really stared this year LOL not to mention I don't have to worry about gas so I do long runs and to top it off I like driving LOL.

FourNik8
09-05-13, 14:41
I do runs every night since I live in prov but I am now moving to the warwick area so will see what I find down there. I got to tell ya I wish I took pics of all the gems I found since I stared doing this & it really stared this year LOL not to mention I don't have to worry about gas so I do long runs and to top it off I like driving LOL.Good for you man, I'm still looking for one good looking young girl to be a reg but all I've found are disgusting looking girls that I wouldn't even hit with my car.

Broad st Paw I saw 3 WSW that I wish I could've unseen. And there's another in Woon of the same flavor, yuck.

These are all around 3-6 pm though so maybe I'm crusin at a shit time.

Member #5176
09-10-13, 00:18
Ran into Janet in Cranston St tonight. 5'9, Guatemalan and Puerto Rican, dark hair, great head service, the deep throat skills were amazing. She says she is out all nights. Anyone else seen her? I saw her around 10:00pm.

CockPunch
09-10-13, 10:58
Ran into Janet in Cranston St tonight. 5'9, Guatemalan and Puerto Rican, dark hair, great head service, the deep throat skills were amazing. She says she is out all nights. Anyone else seen her? I saw her around 10:00pm.LOL it seems we both found her because I got the same service and I agree 100% her deep throat skills are very good I found her around cranston this time but about a 2 weeks ago I had seen her in elwood that day she did not do a good job but she sure made up for it last night.

Member #5176
09-13-13, 00:58
Met this ebony chick, when I looked at her, I was like is this a dude? Sometimes you see all these dudes dressing up as girls. Dressing way better then girls. But it was really a chick. LOL. Anyways. She was wearing spandex that looked like jeans. Her ass was dope. So I gave her the sign. She came up. Got it. Told me she was 36. She rarely did it. Only when she needed some cash. We went to one of my spots. As we went she stroke my cock. Did a few dances for me. Since am an ass man. Then she started sucking my dick like their was no tomorrow. Quite a hoover. I just came all over her face. She wiped herself. Then I returned her.

Member #5176
09-13-13, 01:00
What happen to the great reports from horney? One of the top contributors to the board. Miss reading his stories.

Smoke Screen
09-13-13, 15:25
What happen to the great reports from horney? One of the top contributors to the board. Miss reading his stories.I think someone stepped on his toes, see post #3348. We all miss his stories. Even though I don't do SWs very often, I'm still interested in hearing what goes on in the streets.

Dick Pischardo
09-14-13, 09:12
I've been out a little bit this week. Did see Candice and she delivered as always. I also saw a tall blonde WSW on Elmwood. She kind of looked like Liz from a few yrs back. Couldn't stop. To me it seems very dead out there. Maybe I'm just missing something. Dick

ScoobeDoo
09-18-13, 01:46
Just got back from a little spin through town. Never seen so much active LEO on a weeknight. Elmwood, Atwells, Manton, Dexter, Pawtucket, Central Falls all with blue lights flashing.

That said, still got plenty of looks from walkers, but shit. I wasn't about to pull over within sight of so many uncles.

Is there something up?

And remind me to fix my tail light.

HighwayHenry
09-18-13, 08:03
I totally agree with Horny as Hell.

Hia8591
09-18-13, 09:19
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

WBMason
09-19-13, 23:12
ScoobeDoo!

Fix your tail light!

LOL!

Regards, WBM

Gansett
09-20-13, 09:17
Back into a Cumby's. 7/11, etc and look in your rearview mirror for your tail lights reflection. Learned to do that after being stopped on Elmwood years ago, check you license plate light too.

Mr Malecon
09-20-13, 13:43
Yes. There was a sting last week. Be safe everyone.

http://www.providencejournal.com/breaking-news/content/20130906-seven-men-charged-with-soliciting-in-central-falls-prostitution-sting.ece

Just got back from a little spin through town. Never seen so much active LEO on a weeknight. Elmwood, Atwells, Manton, Dexter, Pawtucket, Central Falls all with blue lights flashing.

That said, still got plenty of looks from walkers, but shit. I wasn't about to pull over within sight of so many uncles.

Is there something up?

And remind me to fix my tail light.

DrPervert
09-20-13, 16:29
I know most of you don't do woonsocket but I was just with her about an hour ago. There are 2 angies but this one is a young brunet spinner nice long wavy dark hair blue eyes. She is an atf of mine from the area she's been gone for 6 months. I scooped her up, loookin really hott today mini skirt no pantys and shaved. We went to our usual spot and alls I had to do was oprn her legs for some nice DATY. Cfs was great as usual did mish then doggy then back to mish. She has on pink high heels and that turned me on even more. She usualy at the bottom of arnold sitting at the end of the parkinglot of yoe. Last week I met this big tall blonde WSW sorry forgot her name she on blackstone in woon took me to her nearby location for cfs damages were. 4 angie too was. 4 anyway that blonde is GFE and pse. So if you are bored go give woony a chance

CadillaCock
09-23-13, 09:39
Was on my way into Desires parking my vehicle in the parking lot and I see these two girls pulling in at the same time parking their SUV and they are giving me the look. I thought it might be girls going into the club for second shift around 6pm so I go up to the SUV and I ask them if they work there. They tell me that they don't work there and if I wanted to go have some fun they were ready to go. So I tell them no thanks because I read too many stories about RIPS here. The black girl was older and solid with a big set of naturals and the blonde white girl with a smaller body and rack on her. I think the black girl said her name was Anna but I was looking at her rack and wasn't paying attention. Do these girls sound familiar to anyone. They might also be a permanent team working together.

Dick Pischardo
09-25-13, 07:51
Hit the Woony streets last night. I must say there were a few WSW's out there before midnight. None that met the Doc's descriptions but there were some out there. I did pick one up for a BJ. Wanted 30 gave her 20 and got it done. Dick.

I know most of you don't do woonsocket but I was just with her about an hour ago. There are 2 angies but this one is a young brunet spinner nice long wavy dark hair blue eyes. She is an atf of mine from the area she's been gone for 6 months. I scooped her up, loookin really hott today mini skirt no pantys and shaved. We went to our usual spot and alls I had to do was oprn her legs for some nice DATY. Cfs was great as usual did mish then doggy then back to mish. She has on pink high heels and that turned me on even more. She usualy at the bottom of arnold sitting at the end of the parkinglot of yoe. Last week I met this big tall blonde WSW sorry forgot her name she on blackstone in woon took me to her nearby location for cfs damages were. 4 angie too was. 4 anyway that blonde is GFE and pse. So if you are bored go give woony a chance

RuloStone2
09-25-13, 07:51
Well I do not normally submit here but I can not help but make a quick submission. I was on my way into an appointment yesterday at the VA. I usually come into town from the west and down Atwell's hill so sometimes I see SW walking but rarely anything worth commenting on. It was about 1:30pm and I had just past the light at the top of the hill heading down toward Valley. There was a WSW Spinner with short Blond hair wearing a pick mini skirt that gave me the look. By the time I was able to turn right and get around the block she had been scooped. One of the best looking women I have seen in that area ever, I drive through at least 4 times a month and have never seen her before. I went back after my appointment around 3:30 and nothing.

Phillesh
09-30-13, 01:43
Haven't had much luck last month or two cruising Providence. Well my luck changed last week as I hit gold 3 times in a row. First was Mary Ellen last Wednesday afternoon, nice 36 yr old WSW picked up near Crossroads. Very relaxed girl, took her time, sucked me nice for $20. Then back out Friday night, little after midnight when met Dee. She was a 42 yr old WSW. Took her to the industrial park, started w / head and upgraded to FS for $30. Nice coochie, got off quick. Her oral skills not great. Tried hard but just didn't have the slurpy action. FS got it done. Finally, back out on Elmwood Sat night and grabbed Marilyn. HSW about 30. She was pretty basic, head for $15 and no rush service. Not outstanding, but I'd definitely repeat. So there you have it. After few frustrating weeks of nothing but TV's and girls I wouldn't want in my car, I get on a hot streak and grab 3 nice dates in a row. Sort of keeps your faith in the cruising game.

SonOfTheMist
10-02-13, 22:25
Saw a couple WSW a few nights ago, very late around 1-2 AM on Douglas. When I stopped off a side, one walked off the other came to my car. Said name was Patricia. I was looking for everything, but she was SUPER rushed (I have an apartment I go to). When I say rushed, I mean after about 1 minute of head she said I was coming quick enough and dressed and went outside. Great head, but avoid her.

On Smith, there is a Black SW that goes by Wendy. She walks between Dunkin Donuts and Advance, but not often. She's legit, but not fun. Just lays there.

Member #5176
10-05-13, 02:27
Picked up Godie, or something like that, as I was driving home, I see a huge ASS walking alone. And a hey, hey, backed up. Pulled over to the side. She jumped right in like she knew me. She siad you know me. I was like NO. LOL. She's like how did you know I was working. I was like with an ASS LIKE THAT. LOL. She was 40 something, barely goes out she says, gave me her number, the blow job was amazing, and her ass was nice and fat. Healthy fat. I have some pics and vids on ph that will be uploaded for trusted seniors.

Lp

DrPervert
10-08-13, 22:13
First time I've been online since Friday. Last Friday afternoon I got off work early cruised the olneyville area, one thing I do not miss this traffic. Thats all I did, stop go stop go stop go red light red light WTF and these have got to be the worst roads on the planet. I'm very surprised if none of you have to buy shocks and struts for your car. Anyway after going thru that aggravation last Friday late afternoon there was not a soul in sight. Don't get me wrong I kno its better at night but when I use the cruise the streets everyday back when I use to live in johnston, there s were SW's o all day and nite. Well place was dead so I went back to woon and net up with an old friend ashley some of you use to kno her from prov she's still has that nice young smooth body. Oral skills are better than before and fs was amazing . We did it upstairs in her mothers apartment . She changed her digits i got them for trusted seniors you know who you are

Moonshiner
10-10-13, 22:50
Great girl! I know I am different from most of you guys because I do not care for tight pussy. I like it really loose and totally wet! Marie sure met these wishes and I liked it so much I threw in a $20 tip. Here is the weird thing. She had what I liked and delivered really well. I liked it so much she managed to swipe my fucking credit card! Fucked up thing is I am sure I will see her out there because we already know each other, well kind of. Funny thing is fraud protection in credit cards is really getting better. They caught the unusual pattern on the second charge and called me. Turned out to be about a $700 chunk of nice sloppy wet pussy.

Dick Pischardo
10-11-13, 07:47
Shiner, Can you describe Marie? Sorry to hear about that rip-off. I was at a strip joint in Rockland County a few years ago entertianing clients and the hostess used my card on a number of purchases at Coach. Com. Thankfully AmEx was looking out for me. I feel ya my man.

Dick.

Great girl! I know I am different from most of you guys because I do not care for tight pussy. I like it really loose and totally wet! Marie sure met these wishes and I liked it so much I threw in a $20 tip. Here is the weird thing. She had what I liked and delivered really well. I liked it so much she managed to swipe my fucking credit card! Fucked up thing is I am sure I will see her out there because we already know each other, well kind of. Funny thing is fraud protection in credit cards is really getting better. They caught the unusual pattern on the second charge and called me. Turned out to be about a $700 chunk of nice sloppy wet pussy.

Jonnypvd
10-12-13, 17:01
Great girl! I know I am different from most of you guys because I do not care for tight pussy. I like it really loose and totally wet! Marie sure met these wishes and I liked it so much I threw in a $20 tip. Here is the weird thing. She had what I liked and delivered really well. I liked it so much she managed to swipe my fucking credit card! Fucked up thing is I am sure I will see her out there because we already know each other, well kind of. Funny thing is fraud protection in credit cards is really getting better. They caught the unusual pattern on the second charge and called me. Turned out to be about a $700 chunk of nice sloppy wet pussy.How does she get her hands on the credit card in the first place. You can find her with the new jacket and red boots casually rolling along she's out during the same dusk time every day. Looks like she went to Macy's on your tab man!

Moonshiner
10-12-13, 20:18
Shiner, Can you describe Marie? Sorry to hear about that rip-off. I was at a strip joint in Rockland County a few years ago entertianing clients and the hostess used my card on a number of purchases at Coach. Com. Thankfully AmEx was looking out for me. I feel ya my man.

Dick.Hey DP,

Not a bad looking girl for a junky. Long brown hair. Just a bit chunkier than most on Elmwood but I am sure she will loose weight fast in the next few months. Kinda tall and seems nice. She could work as a magic entertainer because her skills at making things dissappear are second to none. AmEx really is a class act and it is amazing how fast their fraud protection group catch's strange activity. I am still trying to figure out how she pulled it off. There are things about her that I like but I think I will pass in the future because her hand is MUCH faster than my eye.

Today22
10-15-13, 08:13
Besty (its a different name but its what she said) great body 28 yo great skills and one of the nicest girls I have ever picked up FS 40 do yourself a favor if you see her pick her up I haven't been out often lately but after seeing her I will start going out more often again.

Flatspd
10-15-13, 14:20
Besty (its a different name but its what she said) great body 28 yo great skills and one of the nicest girls I have ever picked up FS 40 do yourself a favor if you see her pick her up I haven't been out often lately but after seeing her I will start going out more often again.When does she walk?

Moonshiner
10-15-13, 23:34
The last few days I have been seeing something I kind of like on Elmwood. Long Brown hair damn not another high end thief! Just across the road from AZ at the corner where StephenApplianceDepot is a pretty good looking piece of girl. The only reason I have not gone in for the scoop is she stays a bit too much on the same spot (decoy). I like to see the girls move a little bit before I make contact. Any intel on this one? Elmwood seems to be warming up again but Providence really needs a real red light district. It sure looks like a green zone is in the near future. The casinos are clearly on the way. WTF was our general assembly and senate thinking when they outlawed indoor prostitution? Certainly not the future and not twenty-first century thinking! RI held ALL the cards to be the Holland of America. What a shame that some other state will beat us to the punch again. Just think there could have been a two year waiting list for a room at the Biltmore or downtown Marriott. Outdoor coffee shops could be booming! Limos to the casinos could be running non-stop! A few adults may have even made deals for sex God forbid. OK I know I am drifting off topic and need to pull my personal feelings back home. Bottom line is a lot of nice SWs on Elmwood around dinner time.

SamFields5150
10-15-13, 23:52
I am well aware that most fellow mongers tend to be married and in their 20's and 40's. However, is there a too young for mongers? I am only 19 years old and wonder if this is "too young" to be picking up SW and girls from Craigslist? How old are you?

S Viggen
10-19-13, 22:33
When does she walk?If it's who I think, she has a blonde bob cut, with glasses and usually sports a large hot pink pocketbook. She looks almost TGTBT from a distance. Up close she looks quirky, like a hot nerdy type. She walks on Elmwood near Autozone and Brigham St.

I also saw Ashley (Felisha) the other day. Not in Woony but on Elmwood too. She looked fantasic. Hair is long & dark with blond highlights. She had designer (Channel?) glasses and dressed hot too. I was outscooped.

I grabbed Candice who we all know. Great BJ skills with nice attention to the boys. I like the fact she goes nice and slow. She's pretty cool to talk to too.

Smoke Screen
10-22-13, 05:45
I am well aware that most fellow mongers tend to be married and in their 20's and 40's. However, is there a too young for mongers? I am only 19 years old and wonder if this is "too young" to be picking up SW and girls from Craigslist? How old are you?I guess you're not too young if it interests you, after all your hormones are in full speed at 19. The problem is at that age you're more apt to take foolish mistakes, ie, not using protection or going to a place with a SW and ending up being in a set up to get robbed or worse. At 19 you should be able to be with girls other than hookers, don't pass up the oportunity to sample the fresh non hookers, they are all over the place just looking to meet you. I know, I passed up a lot of beautiful girls when I was in my teens, I never figured my looks and youthful body would wane. Just be careful.

Dick Pischardo
10-24-13, 22:05
It doesn't matter where I look, Prov or CF, I have found nothing at all. During the day or at night nothing. Anyone else having any better luck?

Dick.

Horny As Hell
10-27-13, 12:19
I debated about posting this but decided that MOST guys would appreciate the info and warning. About 930ish this morning I was out and about and there were NUMEROUS sw's all around. Most that I know (Crazy Brittany, Jamie, Kathy, Michelle and etc) and a few complete unknowns as well as one that I hadn't seen in a LONG time. I grabbed the one that I'm pretty sure I did a couple of years back for roadhead.

Couldn't remember what name she used before but now she's using "Jessica" and she's a chubby NATURAL blond. Not gorgeous but cute enough and the freckles and tongue ring are nice additions to my natural afflictions for young blonds. She was well dressed compared to most SW's. Had on suede boots, designer jeans and nice top too. If she lost about 25lbs she'd be smoking hot.

Made the scoop on Cranston st near the 7-11 and her story is that she's a 23yo single mom that looks for one trick a day after leaving the CODAC methadone clinic. She will do car dates BUT prefers her incall. Claims to live alone and that her son was with granny etc. She only asks for $40 and it supposedly includes EVERYTHING. The problems are that if you say yes she'll start texting. Claims she's checking on her kid but more than likely it's to her bf and she eventually directs you to an apartment on Lydia st off Douglas Ave (either 71 or 73 it's brown on left side).

You don't know it's completely EMPTY until your inside. I walk in and immediately say this is bullshit and go to leave. She now says she's in the process of moving in and drops her price to just $20. I had locked the door behind me but now the pounding on the door starts and that was followed quickly by her BF climbing in thru the window. It was closed but unlocked.

He's a short, skinny young punk (maybe 5'4" and 120 lbs and NOT intimidating at all) immediately starts throwing a fit, WTF is going on here. You're insulting me, I'm going to kill you, she's fake crying and saying just let him go. He's threatening to kill me unless I give him $300 and when I just laugh at him he now wants to call the cops. She's still saying that it's OK and to just leave, he's arguing with her that the last guy gave them EVERYTHING (Credit cards, license, cash etc). She claims just to be trying to get diaper money (after earlier saying her son was 5)

As soon as I go to leave he's running outside ahead of me where his new plan is to take a picture of my ride then threaten to call the cops again. When I told them that sooner or later they'll try to ripoff the wrong guy the punk says "we're not stupid, we only rip off white dudes, no "N-word or wet-backs" (HIS WORDS NOT MINE). He still wants to call the cops and I'm like, go right the fuck ahead dumbass. I haven't done a thing and I have NO RECORD at all which I'm betting both of you do. Once I say that they take off running again cutting thru neighbors yards and etc.

They didn't succeed with ripping me off BUT they obviously have done this before and probably intend to do it again. If you do scoop her, make it a CARDATE AT YOUR SPOT or don't deal with her at all.

BTW, there is a LEGIT "Jessica" out there that tells almost the EXACT same story but she's a brunette bbw and she's quite a bit larger than this one and she's MUCH prettier too.

P.S. I myself don't really care about the lying that they do as it doesn't matter what their story is at all. After all, I just want to get off and i lie my ass off to them as well. Different name, where i'm from and etc. They do tend to stick to the same stories though so if you find a chubby young blond using jessica and using that story you'd better be on your toes.

CockPunch
10-27-13, 16:19
Thanks for the report Horny. I been doing runs in the W.Warwick area since I moved and I got to tell ya its so dead around 11 pm here it sucks! Only 1 SW some older lady with big boobs not my type so I passed I ended up going down to prov this past 3 days. I notice no action expect for yesterday several SW's in the manton area around 10:30 pm but I wanted to do an elwood run and cranston so I kept going, it was a waste of time since it was dead so around 12 am I went back down manton & atwells and by this point it was dead I'm going to see what it looks like later today.

Rei Haragoma
10-27-13, 19:13
As always, thanks HAH for the report.

Just shows to go you that one always has to be extra careful out there.

Massmann6969
10-27-13, 20:35
I debated about posting this but decided that MOST guys would appreciate the info and warning. About 930ish this morning I was out and about and there were NUMEROUS sw's all around. Most that I know (Crazy Brittany, Jamie, Kathy, Michelle and etc) and a few complete unknowns as well as one that I hadn't seen in a LONG time. I grabbed the one that I'm pretty sure I did a couple of years back for roadhead.

Couldn't remember what name she used before but now she's using "Jessica" and she's a chubby NATURAL blond. Not gorgeous but cute enough and the freckles and tongue ring are nice additions to my natural afflictions for young blonds. She was well dressed compared to most SW's. Had on suede boots, designer jeans and nice top too. If she lost about 25lbs she'd be smoking hot.

Made the scoop on Cranston st near the 7-11 and her story is that she's a 23yo single mom that looks for one trick a day after leaving the CODAC methadone clinic. She will do car dates BUT prefers her incall. Claims to live alone and that her son was with granny etc. She only asks for $40 and it supposedly includes EVERYTHING. The problems are that if you say yes she'll start texting. Claims she's checking on her kid but more than likely it's to her bf and she eventually directs you to an apartment on Lydia st off Douglas Ave (either 71 or 73 it's brown on left side).

You don't know it's completely EMPTY until your inside. I walk in and immediately say this is bullshit and go to leave. She now says she's in the process of moving in and drops her price to just $20. I had locked the door behind me but now the pounding on the door starts and that was followed quickly by her BF climbing in thru the window. It was closed but unlocked.

He's a short, skinny young punk (maybe 5'4" and 120 lbs and NOT intimidating at all) immediately starts throwing a fit, WTF is going on here. You're insulting me, I'm going to kill you, she's fake crying and saying just let him go. He's threatening to kill me unless I give him $300 and when I just laugh at him he now wants to call the cops. She's still saying that it's OK and to just leave, he's arguing with her that the last guy gave them EVERYTHING (Credit cards, license, cash etc). She claims just to be trying to get diaper money (after earlier saying her son was 5)

As soon as I go to leave he's running outside ahead of me where his new plan is to take a picture of my ride then threaten to call the cops again. When I told them that sooner or later they'll try to ripoff the wrong guy the punk says "we're not stupid, we only rip off white dudes, no "N-word or wet-backs" (HIS WORDS NOT MINE). He still wants to call the cops and I'm like, go right the fuck ahead dumbass. I haven't done a thing and I have NO RECORD at all which I'm betting both of you do. Once I say that they take off running again cutting thru neighbors yards and etc.

They didn't succeed with ripping me off BUT they obviously have done this before and probably intend to do it again. If you do scoop her, make it a CARDATE AT YOUR SPOT or don't deal with her at all.

BTW, there is a LEGIT "Jessica" out there that tells almost the EXACT same story but she's a brunette bbw and she's quite a bit larger than this one and she's MUCH prettier too.

P.S. I myself don't really care about the lying that they do as it doesn't matter what their story is at all. After all, I just want to get off and i lie my ass off to them as well. Different name, where i'm from and etc. They do tend to stick to the same stories though so if you find a chubby young blond using jessica and using that story you'd better be on your toes.Appreciate the head's up about this. That punk is lucky you didn't beat his ass.

Dick Pischardo
10-28-13, 07:15
I don't know how you composed yourself. Did the dude have a weapon of any kind? I'm really surprised it doesn't happen more often. Be careful out there.

Dick.

P.S. I myself don't really care about the lying that they do as it doesn't matter what their story is at all. After all, I just want to get off and i lie my ass off to them as well. Different name, where i'm from and etc. They do tend to stick to the same stories though so if you find a chubby young blond using jessica and using that story you'd better be on your toes.

Horny As Hell
10-28-13, 09:05
Thanks, and it was more of a warning for everyone else as I've been doing this for decades now and have run into most possible situations already. I have had several SW's pull weapons before and unfortunately have had several do the "cash and dash" as well. Of course, that's in addition to NUMEROUS bad dates with shitty service. The little punk never showed a weapon and I'm assuming they just bluff with most guys who have a LOT more to lose than they do. I also had others steal from my ride when I let my guard down for a second. It's never a horrible loss as I myself never carry more than $40 to $60 max anyways. The principle of it is what pisses me off more than anything else and I will eventually see her out there again and I will have fun getting some payback (nothing violent).

I don't know how you composed yourself. Did the dude have a weapon of any kind? I'm really surprised it doesn't happen more often. Be careful out there. Dick.

Appreciate the head's up about this. That punk is lucky you didn't beat his ass.

As always, thanks HAH for the report. Just shows to go you that one always has to be extra careful out there.

Fbls1
10-30-13, 11:31
First post here, I have been lurking and checking things out for a few weeks now. Last week I decided I was going to give this a try. I've tried backpage a few times with varying results but that gets expensive fast so I decided to try the streets. I have a lot more respect for you guys now! I read the last 30 pages of this thread and went on google maps and mapped out a route for myself from here. Four times out each time for at least an hour and a half and got nothing but an empty tank. I'll try some more but I think I need a more fuel efficient car! Not sure if it's my time, between 6 pm and 9 pm, my car (late model muscle car) or what but like I said I'll keep trying. Thanks for all the info that you guys have shared!

Gansett
10-30-13, 12:38
This Fbls1 just might be a keeper! Look, he's read the forum, mapped out the streets and went for a ride or two. Damm, and unlike many other noobs he hasn't asked a single dumb fukking question!

Best advice is to keep reading. Keep going for rides. It'll happen.

NY Monger
10-30-13, 14:19
He's braver than me. I almost got hit a few times with mongers swerving in traffic or forgetting that red lights actually have meaning.

Fly Dangler
10-30-13, 15:09
red lights actually have meaning Maybe they were mongers from MA where traffic signals, signs and laws are only considered advisory.

Fbls1
10-30-13, 16:44
Thanks Gansett, I've been on forums for a little while and have made my share of mistakes! Really don't want to make any mistakes with this hobby as they can change your life so I figured I'd do some research. I've picked up on a lot I would not have thought about and I thank you all for sharing your experiences, helps a noob like myself get a huge head start. I'll be back out there, probably next week.

Moonshiner
10-30-13, 23:07
How does she get her hands on the credit card in the first place. You can find her with the new jacket and red boots casually rolling along she's out during the same dusk time every day. Looks like she went to Macy's on your tab man!This is the best post I have read in a long time. I think I know how she did it and in the future the card will not travel with me when I am being careless. Does she really have a new jacket and red boots? I am in California right now but when I get home I would love to see her new outfit. Ha Ha even I can laugh at my stupidity.

Horny As Hell
11-08-13, 10:10
Had an 18 yo Italian cute bbw answer one of my CL ads and we set up a meet on Atwood's near St. Rocco's as she didn't want to walk to far. She claims to be open for "ANYTHING" and asks for BP pricing but quickly came down to street prices. Fairly decent roadhead BBBJCIM and I dropped her right back off just a minute ago and she's sitting on the rock wall smoking a cigarette and eying traffic for her next date. She's more of a street "sitter" than walker. Claims to be out there most mornings and if you hurry up you might still catch her right now.

[Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!

Kitten Charmer
11-09-13, 20:09
Bagged two WSW's today. First Jessica: 5'4". 130 ish brunette, very cute, stated her age as 30 but looked 24-25, only one flaw was poor teeth (crooked, not rotted) Great DTCBJ. Highly recommended. Second was Marie: 5'10". 150 ish also brunette, 24 years old (accurate to the trained eye of the KC), had on fire-engine red pants. Looked very street weary for a rather young 'kitten', track marks, bruises, scrapes etc. I'm committed and everything is covered, so I go through with it, FS and DTCBJ. She won't let you touch her head (turnoff), she also talks a lot and asks too many questions. Not recommended, partly my fault though as I had just blown a load in Jessica's throat and probably should have waited, but opportunity arose!

Both scooped on Elmwood. I am now rested from the morning session and will be going out for the prime Saturday run! I find that 7. 8 pm on Saturday is a good time to scoop QUALITY SW's, I.e. The ones that need some cash to go out to the clubs. Some will notice some information is omitted, this is done on purpose as I will not self-incriminate my self.

Member #5176
11-15-13, 00:59
Picked up Jenny last night, Puerto Rican, also goes as shorty, good service, she was cute, about 5'5, 130-140,30 yrs old, good service, good attitude.

Kitten Charmer
11-15-13, 15:05
Not on the same day, but recently. Two of the best I've ever scooped from the streets. Both are more than BP worthy.

Katie: WSW 5'7" 150, blonde, stated her age as 27 (accurate), nice phat fake titties, stated she worked at the PP briefly (should have asked her stage name, but didn't), CFS mult. Positions, great attitude, scooped right on Elmwood near the market across from AZ. She may already have moved off the streets as I have not seen her recently.

Courtney: WSW Maybe the best of all time, she won't be around long either. 5'5" 100, cute blonde spinner, thin but not crack-head thin I.e. She looks healthy (I hope she stays that way), she has nice little perky a cups, small tattoos on wrist, ankle and name on back of neck. Stated her age as 26 (looks younger, anywhere from 19-23, she can be found on Cranston St. Near Potters. She will blend right in and most will assume she is a civi. She lets you grab her head and deep throat her, CFS, facials, simply the best.

Both kittens were tamed during the day time, now contrast those two with these found after 12 am.

Angie HSW 5'5" Stated age as 32 (accurate, maybe a little younger looking) looked cute from afar but her face was swollen from "fighting", her body was a form of skinny-flabby with tons of excess skin, unshaven, couldn't go through with anything.

Ilana HSW 5'2" Sated age as 46 (accurate), she did not speak much English, she wasn't half bad, very obedient, just not my cup of tea (20-25 is my preferred sweet spot), she let me hold her head in place and drill her throat, it felt good but it just wasn't a cute 23 yo.

Loveitwet
11-19-13, 12:53
Hey guys, new here but not new to the hobby. Just wanted to give you a heads up and a CW who is always out and about in CF area. She gives pretty good BBBJ and even will go BBFS for very short money if you catch her on the streets. But now she has figured out that she can fool unsespecting guys into paying more if she goes on BP and takes some decent pics.

Fact is that she is OLDDD I guess 45 ish, very saggy, serious stretch marks and rarely cleans up, her snatch smells like a Cod Fishing Boat. BTW I did not and will not do BBFS with her, got a wiff and it almost made me puke in my mouth, so passed on the BBFS and moved right into BBBJ for $20, she did a pretty good job at that. She wants $40 on the streets for FS and would probably take less. Don't pay anymore then her street prices...

http://providence.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/nice-sexy-carmel-lady-fun-and-ready-all-natural-in-calls-32/3859522

BBMAN.

CockPunch
11-22-13, 09:03
Around where you find her.

Sounds like someone I like to seek out.

Picked up Jenny last night, Puerto Rican, also goes as shorty, good service, she was cute, about 5'5, 130-140,30 yrs old, good service, good attitude.

MassageSamurai
11-24-13, 16:31
Hey guys noob here. I been on the prowl today around noon with no luck at all is that a bad time? Strolled around at Wells Elmwood and Hartford Aves doing a nice drive down each respectively can anyone message me some good areas and times to stroll. In the Providence area and Central Falls. Please send me a private message.

Member #5176
11-24-13, 16:53
Around where you find her.

Sounds like someone I like to seek out.The good old Elmwood.

Dutch116
11-24-13, 18:33
The good old Elmwood.Its freezing out. Don't think your going to find many streetwalkers outside today. LOL.

Gansett
11-25-13, 16:02
Its freezing out. Don't think your going to find many streetwalkers outside today. LOL.You keep thinking that. LMFAO.

Cabezon Negro
11-25-13, 16:53
You keep thinking that. LMFAO.Where there's a will, there's a way & these girls always find a way haha!

Dick Pischardo
11-26-13, 08:29
I was on Elmwood last Tuesday and saw a new www to me. She discretely waved to me, I looped and picked her up. Very cute, dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, from WW named Christina. She seemed cool and she was high. I am having trouble with my fav spot, so asked her if she had a spot. Big mistake. She took me to a parking lot close by. Another mistake. I figured she was hot and I would blow quick if she sucked as well as she looked. Well that didn't go to well. After a few nods, she acted like she was choking and jerked me. This went on for a while with the same pattern. A couple of licks and then jerks. I was freaking out because of the location. She was too. Finally blew and she caught it in her palm. Said she had a number but I passed. Could have been good if a night. YMMV.

Dick.

P.S.: Screw that Thunderdome thing!!

Flamebird
11-27-13, 15:49
Although I normally stick to the SC and AMP sections, I saw this and LOL'd, and thought you guys would appreciate it.

http://www.phun.org/newspics/funny_friday_2/8863.jpg

Gansett
11-27-13, 16:40
Although I normally stick to the SC and AMP sections, I saw this and LOL'd, and thought you guys would appreciate it.

http://www.phun.org/newspics/funny_friday_2/8863.jpgFlame I've see them out there in a blizzard, a Nor'easter, in rain so hard my wipers could barely keep up. In freezing cold and sweltering heat they will be out there on their appointed rounds just like the USPS.

I remember a little hottie in the freezing cold who swallowed and said Thanks, first warm stuff I've had in my belly all day.

Horny As Hell
11-27-13, 17:39
Case in point: I made a nice scoop this morning in a TORRENTIAL downpour from a recessed doorway in Olneyville. She was staying way back out of the wind and rain but still paying attention as was I and she even mentioned that since I spotted her easily that she knew right off the bat that I was a veteran and knew "the score" and didn't even waste any time by asking for more than the standard fee.

So for the less experienced guys, just remember that MOST SW's have a habit and that habit does NOT stop and they rarely plan in advance to be stocked up for either bad weather or even a holiday. Others may just be short of money for food, diapers, cigarette's or the rent and want some QUICK and easy cash. I myself love Sunday mornings and Holidays and you can find the more or less part timers out then instead of the full blown SW's. Also, being right outside a bar right after closing can be GREAT as you can get some hot civi looking for some quick cash to replace what she just spent or some head action in exchange for a ride home to avoid taxi fare.

Needless to say, don't let your preconceptions stop you from getting some prime stuff. In bad weather you can look for covered bus stops, underpasses, recessed doorways, atm vestibules and etc for them to hang out in to stay warmer and dry (Not to mention away from LEO's eyes as well). I have also scooped them from 24 hr places, like convenience stores, laundry mats and little hole in the wall restaurants.

Back in the day, you would also check out the old style phone booths. How many of us either made scoops from or got service in one? Nowadays, we're lucky to even find a payphone let alone a phone booth.

My hottest FIND ever, was early on a holiday morning and the smoking hot high society type blond needed gas for her car but didn't have any cash. She was NOT where she told her husband where she was going to be and couldn't use her plastic or she'd risk leaving a trail for him to find and out herself. So she approached me and made the proposition and I got lucky with top of the line poontang (half and half for a mere $20).

Bottom line: no matter what, you can find them out there. The day of the week, the location, the weather are NOT limits at all. Heck, even grabbed one out of a church foyer before a Mass so keep your eyes peeled.

Flame I've see them out there in a blizzard, a Nor'easter, in rain so hard my wipers could barely keep up. In freezing cold and sweltering heat they will be out there on their appointed rounds just like the USPS.

I remember a little hottie in the freezing cold who swallowed and said Thanks, first warm stuff I've had in my belly all day.

Meeso Horny
11-28-13, 15:54
This is why Hah is THE BARD of this forum. How dare anybody jeopardize our exposure to this type of shared information, gleaned from YEARS of trial and error experience, by messing with a guy who is willing to provide such. Thanks again, this time publicly, to HaH For sharing knowledge! I am sure I speak for many when I say that I am glad that he is still willing to share after the adversities he has encountered here.

Case in point: I made a nice scoop this morning in a TORRENTIAL downpour from a recessed doorway in Olneyville. She was staying way back out of the wind and rain but still paying attention as was I and she even mentioned that since I spotted her easily that she knew right off the bat that I was a veteran and knew "the score" and didn't even waste any time by asking for more than the standard fee.

So for the less experienced guys, just remember that MOST SW's have a habit and that habit does NOT stop and they rarely plan in advance to be stocked up for either bad weather or even a holiday. Others may just be short of money for food, diapers, cigarette's or the rent and want some QUICK and easy cash. I myself love Sunday mornings and Holidays and you can find the more or less part timers out then instead of the full blown SW's. Also, being right outside a bar right after closing can be GREAT as you can get some hot civi looking for some quick cash to replace what she just spent or some head action in exchange for a ride home to avoid taxi fare.

Needless to say, don't let your preconceptions stop you from getting some prime stuff. In bad weather you can look for covered bus stops, underpasses, recessed doorways, atm vestibules and etc for them to hang out in to stay warmer and dry (Not to mention away from LEO's eyes as well). I have also scooped them from 24 hr places, like convenience stores, laundry mats and little hole in the wall restaurants.

Back in the day, you would also check out the old style phone booths. How many of us either made scoops from or got service in one? Nowadays, we're lucky to even find a payphone let alone a phone booth.

My hottest FIND ever, was early on a holiday morning and the smoking hot high society type blond needed gas for her car but didn't have any cash. She was NOT where she told her husband where she was going to be and couldn't use her plastic or she'd risk leaving a trail for him to find and out herself. So she approached me and made the proposition and I got lucky with top of the line poontang (half and half for a mere $20).

Bottom line: no matter what, you can find them out there. The day of the week, the location, the weather are NOT limits at all. Heck, even grabbed one out of a church foyer before a Mass so keep your eyes peeled.

Dick Pischardo
11-29-13, 11:25
Keep the good info coming!

Dick.

P.S.: Screw that Thunderdome!!

CockPunch
11-29-13, 18:22
I agree 100% I normally try talking to ANY hot chick I see walking the street normally they say no but everyone's in a while I persuade them after finding out about there problems then I offer a quick fix and a lot of times its makes sense to them I normally don't talk about that however I have posted on here about the normal civis I have picked up and I have a lot more fun with them then the SW's to be honest.. Anyways.. Just wanted to agree with this post LOL.. Be safe everyone.

[QUOTE=Case in point: I made a nice scoop this morning in a TORRENTIAL downpour from a recessed doorway in Olneyville. She was staying way back out of the wind and rain but still paying attention as was I and she even mentioned that since I spotted her easily that she knew right off the bat that I was a veteran and knew "the score" and didn't even waste any time by asking for more than the standard fee.

Bottom line: no matter what, you can find them out there. The day of the week, the location, the weather are NOT limits at all. Heck, even grabbed one out of a church foyer before a Mass so keep your eyes peeled.[/QUOTE]

Horny As Hell
11-30-13, 02:55
Did a run about 1 am or so and Broad had a couple of skanks that were not even worth a second glance let alone being "sponge worthy". I thought I saw Loony Lisa on Elmwood across from the library but it turned out to be the infamous Lyz instead. She wasn't too happy when she realized that I wasn't going to scoop her. Potters and Cranston were both completely dead and so was Valley. There was a "GURL" working Atwells near Academy and if you newbs are going to be out there you're going to need to know the difference between how a guy walks and how a chick walks. There was a single older BSW (40+) on Manton. No LEO presence at all so I guess they knew it was mostly dead as well. Most Friday nights around closing time are good but then again this isn't the "typical" Friday night either.

Dick Pischardo
11-30-13, 09:25
The Lyz that used to walk Elmwood and provide a great BJ?

Did a run about 1 am or so and Broad had a couple of skanks that were not even worth a second glance let alone being "sponge worthy". I thought I saw Loony Lisa on Elmwood across from the library but it turned out to be the infamous Lyz instead. She wasn't too happy when she realized that I wasn't going to scoop her. Potters and Cranston were both completely dead and so was Valley. There was a "GURL" working Atwells near Academy and if you newbs are going to be out there you're going to need to know the difference between how a guy walks and how a chick walks. There was a single older BSW (40+) on Manton. No LEO presence at all so I guess they knew it was mostly dead as well. Most Friday nights around closing time are good but then again this isn't the "typical" Friday night either.

Horny As Hell
11-30-13, 13:46
Yes, she always gave above average head BUT she always had too much baggage to go along with that. I actually set her up with like a dozen guys through here too. Then she started raising prices, complaining more, not providing services for $ she took etc. As for her BBBJ's, I saw her around a dozen times and the quickest she ever got me to pop was 8 min and most of the time we ended up doing a 1/2 and 1/2 instead.

However, most guys don't she it BUT she was a GREAT fuck (especially in doggy). Most guys never tried her twat out as they liked her BJ's instead. Anyways, she's back around again and another monger saw her recently as well. To me she's looking a bit more worn too, but that happens to all of them eventually.

The Lyz that used to walk Elmwood and provide a great BJ?

Rkol7
11-30-13, 20:36
What is a reasonable distance to take a girl to your spot? I have a regular now who has kind of morphed from a SW to an UTR but doesn't have her own place. I'm seeing her once or twice a week and I like to be really relaxed when I'm seeing her, and the only spot I'm truly comfortable with is well over 2 miles away, slightly out of town. Sometimes we argue about this and sometimes not (based on how she's feeling), but I'm wondering when and what do guys tip for this distance. I've been mongering a few years, mostly at AMPs and from BP, yet I'm relatively inexperienced in the SW scene. Though I see this girl a lot, she's mentally inconsistent, and I'm not willing to spree for a hotel room when the encounter can go bad fast, though she would be worth it otherwise (8-9 on civi scale).

I mostly monger in another state (where the SW pickings are rather slim), but I follow RI's board and I've really appreciated the SW expertise here.

Moonshiner
11-30-13, 21:13
What is a reasonable distance to take a girl to your spot? I have a regular now who has kind of morphed from a SW to an UTR but doesn't have her own place. I'm seeing her once or twice a week and I like to be really relaxed when I'm seeing her, and the only spot I'm truly comfortable with is well over 2 miles away, slightly out of town. Sometimes we argue about this and sometimes not (based on how she's feeling), but I'm wondering when and what do guys tip for this distance. I've been mongering a few years, mostly at AMPs and from BP, yet I'm relatively inexperienced in the SW scene. Though I see this girl a lot, she's mentally inconsistent, and I'm not willing to spree for a hotel room when the encounter can go bad fast, though she would be worth it otherwise (8-9 on civi scale).

I mostly monger in another state (where the SW pickings are rather slim), but I follow RI's board and I've really appreciated the SW expertise here.I hate car sex so I do use a different approach. I offer SWs more than they are used too. Food, a clean hotel, a shower and sometimes what they really want. From Providence my favorite spot is Best Western on exit 6 or about 20 minutes south. I very rarely get an objection and sometimes they say that will cost more and hit me with about a ten dollar fee (how cute). They generally make it clear they want or at least hope I will bring them back. I like Best Western because it is kind of nice and I do not mind getting trashed and sleeping there. Another spot that I think I will now use more often is Motel 6 on Jefferson Blvd. Hate the place and do not want to stay there BUT they have in room safes! Come summer they also have a pretty nice outdoor pool. I learned the value of these in room safes recently and will keep my eyes peeled for them in the future. What sucks about Motel 6 is their point system, or at least lack of. For the most part SWs will do what you want just do not let them get your car keys or you are going to be stranded!

Gansett
12-01-13, 09:49
"What is a reasonable distance to take a girl to your spot"?

Being in a safe, secure spot where both parties are relaxed and comfortable is one of my requirements. Good spots in the city and around the "area" are rapidly disappearing. I have several places I frequent and explain to new friends it might take ten minutes or so to get there but it beats 90 days, KWIM? You say your friend is 'mentally inconsistent' (aren't they all) and doesn't like travelling just 2 miles to a safe spot? I might be tempted to give her a pass in the future.

Horny As Hell
12-01-13, 11:57
Most of my spots are MORE than 2 miles away and for GOOD REASON. First of all, it gives me time to see if we're being followed and by that I mean by LEO OR maybe some of her "friends" looking to rip you off. Secondly, it gives me time to make small talk, feel her up as well as out for how she'll be service wise and also to negotiate service and pricing. Often we'll find out people in common that we both know and that relaxes her and a relaxed SW GENERALLY gives better service and isn't looking to rip you off since you can "spread the word" about her. In fact, I like to cross town lines when going to a spot (ie. Scoop in Prov go to a Cranston spot) and if by chance LEO does see you make a scoop they might just give up once you're out of their territory.

BTW, forgot to mention that Friday night there was also a young SMOKING hot tall brunette (5'8" or 5'9" and about 130-140 lbs) she had long wavy hair and had on designer jeans that showed her SWEET ass off very well as she was walking down Elmwood and I truly wish she was an SW as she was just FINE. But she was walking fast and kept her head down most of the time and wasn't watching traffic at all. It was funny to see all the attempted scoops of her though. She was more than likely a civi than an SW as a SW will generally wave you away or flip you off or yell at you if she's not interested in a date at that time.

Being in a safe, secure spot where both parties are relaxed and comfortable is one of my requirements. Good spots in the city and around the "area" are rapidly disappearing. I have several places I frequent and explain to new friends it might take ten minutes or so to get there but it beats 90 days, KWIM? You say your friend is 'mentally inconsistent' (aren't they all) and doesn't like travelling just 2 miles to a safe spot? I might be tempted to give her a pass in the future.

Hargow20
12-01-13, 12:28
I normally take a SW a min of 10 blocks or one mile or possibly more. The basic idea is get away from the zone where the SW's are known to be. This way you avoid irritated neighbors or LE that happens to passing by or on patrol. I look for a area where cars can only enter a area from one direction. This way there is less cars passing by. I am new to a area I will sometimes go on Google earth to look for spots. Sometimes the SW's will complain, but after you explain to them that this reduces the risk they will understand.

Gansett
12-01-13, 12:42
She lived in what I think was a converted garage or big tool shed in a back yard off a main drag in Warwick.

She was good but towards the end getting flakey. I had her email address but when she left town abruptly she never replied back. I called a ad in BP and she sent pics of her and her girls, they were based out of state. Don't know if I would want to see her again..

Gansett
12-01-13, 12:47
After a quick explaination as to why it's safer to get far from the area for both of our safety / security I've never had one refuse. In fact most will say thanks that you're "looking out for them".

On occassion someone will byitch that time is money and taking the time to drive to a safe / secure location wastes time. I try to avoid them in the future.

Fishes
12-01-13, 12:51

I mostly monger in another state (where the SW pickings are rather slim), but I follow RI's board and I've really appreciated the SW expertise here.One of my favorite tricks is to go down to the water front and leave a fishing pole in plain veiw, I've had l e drive by and not give it a second thought.

RH Treller
12-02-13, 09:29
I've noticed the area on Elmwood across from the library seems to be picking up.

Gansett
12-02-13, 12:05
I normally take a SW a min of 10 blocks or one mile or possibly more. The basic idea is get away from the zone where the SW's are known to be. Getting out of the area has several advantages, first being you've picked a place that YOU feel secure in. You should watch to see if you are being following. I really don't know if LE will cross over into another city or town's jurisdiction here and don't want to find out but there's no such restraint on her friends following.

The chance of her pulling a cash and dash are greatly reduced in proportion to the length of walk back.

Many, many times her rules are relaxed if not completely eliminated.

Luv Pantyhose
12-02-13, 14:10
For the past 10 years or so I have been more of an AMP guy, but every once in a while I would try my old SW route with not much luck, but I was only half looking. Saturday night was different, I still had time to go to an AMP, but the SW experience is exciting! Around 1:30 AM, I started my usually route, then I spotted a really cute blonde and after a few passes I figured she was just walking, but then see disappeared Then out of nowhere this crazy BSW walked across Elwood with her shirt undone, big curly black hair, a lot of make-up on and wearing tights. I scooped her up and she took me to her spot (I know that can turn into a nightmare, but that is part of the excitement for me) We get to the spot and all goes well, a pretty good CIM, BBBJ with lots of dirty talk and moaning! She was very pleasant to talk with, did not rush at all. She gave me her number and took a cigarette and that was the end. The funny thing is, I had nothing to clean myself off with and it just reminded me how long it has been and how unprepared I was. Total damage 40 + 7 (diaper wipes and sanitized) LOL! I don't think I'll call her, but who knows! I will say this, the last few days, my back and legs are very sore! I think the AMP spirt put a hex on me for going elsewhere! Good Luck and be safe!

SheCantFindOut
12-03-13, 03:12
Hello gents.

Just move to woony from the Boston area. Did a little scouting the other night (a Monday as a matter of fact) and was on Arnold St when I saw 3 SW within a block of each other. I haven't found a good spot yet so didn't scoop any of them. But are there any regulars I should be trying to get? 2 out of the 3 were decent. 1 was actually a solid 7. Feel free to PM any info. Once I figure out a spot I will be making some reports.

iamioman
12-07-13, 15:54
...everyone's in a while...Took me a couple of reads to figure out you meant "Every once in a while".

NY Monger
12-08-13, 09:55
Cruised Broad / Elmwood around 2 am last night, nothing out. Dead.

To the monger who scooped on a side street, then ran the red light, almost sideswiping me. You already have the candy, why risk having an accident?

Horny As Hell
12-08-13, 19:43
You need to watch out for the morons as much as SW's. I've had them run both stop signs and red lights numerous times. I've seen too many illegal you-turns to even count them. Not to mention, the idiots driving without any lights at all. Even, idiots coming down a one-way street the WRONG way right at you. It's always worse right around closing time too, guys strike out at the bar and look for street action instead. They usually have just enough liquid courage to be dangerous. I've also heard of guys getting so interested in the "cop check" so that they do stupid shit. Try explaining that to the cops or the old lady.

Cruised Broad / Elmwood around 2 am last night, nothing out. Dead.

To the monger who scooped on a side street, then ran the red light, almost sideswiping me. You already have the candy, why risk having an accident?

Yardape08
12-09-13, 11:59
One of my favorite tricks is to go down to the water front and leave a fishing pole in plain veiw, I've had l e drive by and not give it a second thought.Very creative, I like that. I employ a similar tactic sometimes. I am a golfer and usually have my clubs in the trunk. I have brought girls to a golf course parking lot, opened my trunk and take my clubs out and rest them against the back and leave the trunk open. It gives the appearance that I belong there and don't stick out. The open trunk obscures the view through the rear window and of course the girl has her head down in my lap LOL. And in all my years golfing I don't think I have ever seen an LE vehicle in a golf course parking lot.

Horny As Hell
12-09-13, 13:24
They like to sit in the lot at Trigg's a LOT and they roll thru there too just for this reason. I do agree that MOST places along this line are safer. Just remember that as long as you BLEND IN you'll be cool but if you park somewhere and stand out like a sore thumb they WILL come looking. Most LEO's patrol the same area and know what's "normal" and what's out of the ordinary.

And in all my years golfing I don't think I have ever seen an LE vehicle in a golf course parking lot.

CockPunch
12-09-13, 14:07
After a couple of fails on BP with some new providers that seem worth taking a risk on I was about to drive back home but before that I drove by elmwood and of cores I see this little girl with a big coat on and she had been there for a while it seems elwood moggers where not around last night so I pick her up when I asked her for her name she said it was shorty and I remember reading about her in this board so I felt comfortable right away as far as what I was going to get she definitely does everything coverd .5 I felt it was fair since she was a fun size what she was very tight till the point she stop me I did not mind I went back right in after LOL I just got to say it was fun I have her number in my opinion she is worth it only down fall is the raspy voice but if you can get pass that she is a good choice.

Horny As Hell
12-09-13, 14:47
Well, I know of THREE different HSW's that all use that nickname out there and there may be even more than that. Jenny is an early 30's spinner and she's on my DO NOT TOUCH list for two reasons. One is she'll rip you off if she can (even ripped of her long time sugar daddy) and most importantly she's known to have something you don't want. Marilyn is an older 40+ chunkier version and lives down by crossroads. As far as I've ever known she's clean and only walks when she's dead ass broke. Monica is the real shorty at 4' 10" tall and she likes to walk with her cousin Kathy (with the bad leg) and she does have a raspier voice. They both like to dye their hair blond as well which I kind of like anyways. She is upfront and will treat you as you treat her.

TrickDaddyJ
12-11-13, 06:42
Hello everyone. New to the site but not our hobbie. I stumbled upon this site after a google search if I'm not mistaken. I just moved back to RI and how things have changed. Read about all sorts of busts since I've been back so I've been very skeptical about messing around. Spoke with a chick posted on Cranston St the other day and decided to pass. Sub par apperance for starters but something didn't feel right. Came around the block to see her talking a guy in a white Explorer that definately was some sort of official (noticed the computer screen inside also). Freaked me out. Since then I've just been waiting to see a familiar face. I remember Shorty. The short rican one. Decent chick, used to always catch her on / off of Cranston St. Sometimes Messier. Hopefully the block cools down. Looking to build in this community. Learn from the elders. School the youngsters. Be safe everyone.

CockPunch
12-11-13, 15:44
She did not want to tell me her name she said everyone called her shorty and I'm glad I picked up the right shorty aka Monica she did an amazing job I try calling her again last night but no pick up guess she is staying busy since her service is pretty good.. And yea her hair is blond it does look attractive.

Well, I know of THREE different HSW's that all use that nickname out there and there may be even more than that. Jenny is an early 30's spinner and she's on my DO NOT TOUCH list for two reasons. One is she'll rip you off if she can (even ripped of her long time sugar daddy) and most importantly she's known to have something you don't want. Marilyn is an older 40+ chunkier version and lives down by crossroads. As far as I've ever known she's clean and only walks when she's dead ass broke. Monica is the real shorty at 4' 10" tall and she likes to walk with her cousin Kathy (with the bad leg) and she does have a raspier voice. They both like to dye their hair blond as well which I kind of like anyways. She is upfront and will treat you as you treat her.

Member #5176
12-15-13, 02:57
I picked up black barbara on at wells, it was cold, she was happy to get in, nice black girl, about 32-34, slim, good attitude, great head job action.

CockPunch
12-15-13, 13:55
So a couple nights ago I was in the mood to finding something! So I went to all location that I normally hit & as I was running out of gas I go get some gas at the 711 in cranston at this point I was already done getting ready to head home and when I am done I go back on cranston and start driving as soon as I get close to the convenient store in cranston I see this skinny cute girl walking I look at her she smiles at me I was like get it! Haha.. So she does and went on to have a great night with her she was GFE like big time.. The service was very good I did it 2 times .8 her skills are great and she is cute.. In my opinion she had very pretty eyes as well.

MattR
12-16-13, 21:09
Who's the Blonde with tattoos on Cranston Street?? See her walking near the body shop a few times. Not sure if she's working or just heading somewhere.

OriolesHt
12-16-13, 23:00
Driving thru CF and noticed a very cute HSW near Wendy's. Drove by and she gave me the head nod. Picked her up gave me a price of 30 and I agreed didn't try to get it down. Very cute, very curly hair, olive skin. The BBBJ was VERY good and got a chance to grab ass and undershirt. Only problem was couldn't pop in her mouth. Just prior to letting go started to stroke and she started to play with herself. Said she thinks its hot for a guy to stroke. Finished the deed and she gave me her number. Called her a week later and just as good. See her once every two weeks. Pay extra for extras and worth it. Last time she sucked on the brothers while stroking me. WOW.

Horny As Hell
12-22-13, 05:44
Found a new hot little spinner (Alanna) tonight around 3 am off Atwells and had a FINE time. Decided to finish the run anyways to see what else was out there. Elmwood had Crackhead Mary and her bff nasty skinny OLD (60+) BSW but Cranston street was just full of decent BSW's (5 total with 2 sitting by the church) and even a "couple" that claimed to be traveling thru and needed to make some cash for gas and snacks. White couple late 30's to early 40's and she was short round brunette but they wanted to go together.

CockPunch
12-23-13, 15:44
I found a girl walking down the top of broad st before the "mi sueno club" I notice her walking so I turn around got her attention asking for directions since she didn't give me the pick me up look.. When she asked me where I was going I told her I was looking for cranston St, as she stared giving me directions I asked her if she was going that way because if so I like her to get in LOL.. And she did, I'm not sure if she is a SW because she never asked for money or anything she did seem f up at 1st I though she was high but then I though she was on pills not sure what she was on but I was hanging out with her like 4 hours till the point I had to take her home.. But no BJ or FS even when I offer "roses" she eventually said she was on her time of the month I called bull shit but she showed me and I was like ok you win.. No "BF" =(so I did not get to poke her LOL but she has a nice set of tits and a nice ass. I got MSO off, Russian I got her number she got .2 and a coffe in the end LOL I got her number but I need to find out what she is about and then I can approach this more discordantly I guess.. I forgot to describe what she looked like a cape verdean girl but she said she was dominican, purtorican and serveral others that I can not remember she is about 4'2 and in average shape not fat big boobs and a nice ass.

CockPunch
12-27-13, 13:30
So late last night by the shells gestation on Atwells I see this beautiful petite blond, I though it was a civi.. Then I see her give me the look and a smile so I turn around pick her up and we start talking she really is beautiful.. She said she lost her phone and lost all her contacts that includes all her regulars.. She does not do BP but she does charge high prices for her time... I did not give a shit though she look good enough LOL.. I ended up taking her to my house .8 FS and I gave her a tip as well.. I had an issue getting hard because prior to finding her I had already had sex with a friend of mine that was in the mood.. But I did take her number down anyone with a nice trade I'll be interested in swapping.. She is not cheap but she is at least a 8/10 looks wise.. She was nice a shaved and it loooked oh so good.. The only issue I had towards the begging was that she did not want to go to my house cause it was to far but as we attempted to use a room where she lived it did not feel right so I told her I was not going to begoing in there after that she was cool with me taking her to my spot.. Next time I'll take some pictures to show you guys.

Horny As Hell
12-29-13, 12:26
Did an extensive run early this morning between roughly 330 am and about 5 or so and covered just about all the "normal" places that the SW's hang out at. I only saw one SW up in Pawt and she was so bundled up it was hard to tell how good she may have been until she was up close and personal and then once you got a good look it was NO THANKS.

Down in Prov, had 2 BSW's on Atwells but passed and what looked to be one getting scooped on Manton. Elmwood was full like usual with 2 older BSW's near the AZ and a young cute skinny BSW wearing those stupid pajama pants down by the library but she got grabbed as well. One more way down near Walgreens. Potters was empty but Cranston st had 5 of them. Most were hanging by the church and the others were by the the / the.

Only one was a WSW and she was either a much heavier Sherry or someone new to me that looks like Sherry if you add like 50 lbs. I thought I saw "Gia the thief" but one dude was actually scooping TWO of the SW's near the church and he was either their pimp / dealer or someone looking to party heavy.

Can't wait for the spring to finally get here so that I can get better looks at the SW's prior to slowing down next to them AND also to avoid cold / frozen hands on the junk. That's never a good feeling, play safe out there boys.

TrickDaddyJ
12-29-13, 13:13
Found a new hot little spinner (Alanna) tonight around 3 am off Atwells and had a FINE time. Decided to finish the run anyways to see what else was out there. Elmwood had Crackhead Mary and her bff nasty skinny OLD (60+) BSW but Cranston street was just full of decent BSW's (5 total with 2 sitting by the church) and even a "couple" that claimed to be traveling thru and needed to make some cash for gas and snacks. White couple late 30's to early 40's and she was short round brunette but they wanted to go together.Was Alanna light skinned lady. Mid to late 30's, short, Cool?

Tmann
12-29-13, 15:09
I don't get a chance to troll to often but had time today about 1 ish blk SW not that good looking great big ass across from that metro pcs saw redheaded brittany out there a nice blonde with jeans great ass and a brunette looked 20's had on pj's with hearts on them nice and thick I usually pick at night so maybe later I'll try and get out there ALOT for a rainy day OH and no LEO at all there looked to be a shooting in front of Jovans club but they were wrapping that up when I went by later.

Horny As Hell
12-30-13, 03:24
Well add a half a century and tonight was quite a night as well. There was some kind of incident on Atwell's near the bottom of the hill with 2 firetrucks, rescue's and about 6 LEO's and they had the street completely blocked off. I was kind of curious as to what went down but NOT curious enough to get closer and have them get curious about me. There was also a sneaky unmarked watching that area as well. Plus, I saw like another 4 LEO's around to so they were BUSY tonight.

At the light by Crossroads, there was an older fat brunette WSW trying to catch a date and she actually walked into traffic and got hit. Not hard actually, more like a bump as the guy was slowing down for the light but nonetheless glad it wasn't me. On Broad, near the McDonald's they had the paddy wagon taking someone away too. Down near CG I initially thought I found a young cute spinner HSW and was thinking JACKPOT but once I got a much closer look I realized it was a GURL and Jack may have been it's name.

There was also another WSW opposite the library and the guy ahead of me banged an attention getting risky you. Turn to go back and scoop her right on Elmwood. I was actually laughing and saying I should have outscooped him to teach him a lesson BUT I'm pretty sure it was Kate he was grabbing.

Cranston street was busy by the church again and there was a YOUNG cute chubby brunette working between the laundry mat and the 7-11 at Huntington ave.

Dick Pischardo
12-31-13, 09:25
Hit the loop early on Saturday for a quick ride. Ended scooping. Up Candace. She really is a cool girl and does work hard on her BBBJ skills. Has a phone but missed getting the digits. Next time. Streets were pretty bare on Monday. Have a safe NY Eve and 2014.

Dick.

JackPott
01-01-14, 17:57
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

Stop fucking shilling that other fucking site or I'm deleting all three of your user names.

I will already be deleting all references to it, so don't bother making new names.

A2

Tmann
01-05-14, 11:08
Went cruising last night about 930 ish there were alot of girls last night saw a young brunette with a little limp BSW thin couldn't really see her face she had a hat on with a cat face or something on it then about 11 ish saw a SMOKING HOT blonde thin sexy as hell great ass TGTBT to a waited for her to get scooped man did she draw traffic LOL couldn't get her but wow I want that! Went to atwells saw a chubby WSW cute but passed saw another smoking cutie she waved I looped the block opens the door and wouldn't get in thought I was a cop she was like " oh I thought you were someone else" but man what an ass on that! Went back to elmwood saw another great ass but couldn't see her face she was almost potters I won't scoop on the main street she was 1 and done didn't see her anymore finally found jill WSW or HSW not sure at delainey and valley thick girl my type BBBJ for 40 plus roaming great tight ass she lived close by went to her driveway man great deep throat just what I was looking for I'll be seeing her again.

Kitten Charmer
01-06-14, 22:42
So a couple nights ago I was in the mood to finding something! So I went to all location that I normally hit & as I was running out of gas I go get some gas at the 711 in cranston at this point I was already done getting ready to head home and when I am done I go back on cranston and start driving as soon as I get close to the convenient store in cranston I see this skinny cute girl walking I look at her she smiles at me I was like get it! Haha.. So she does and went on to have a great night with her she was GFE like big time.. The service was very good I did it 2 times .8 her skills are great and she is cute.. In my opinion she had very pretty eyes as well.I see that I have been 'seconded', The Kitten Charmer (my monger alter ego) was the first to report this great gem of the streets. CPunch is dead on. She is one of the best SW I've ever had! Cute as hell, perfect spinner body with small, perky A cups! I'm constantly on the prowl for her, unfortunately she does not have a phone.

Kitten Charmer
01-06-14, 23:02
She's a veteran of the Providence streets. One of my favorites, I know she has mixed reviews but I have always had a great time with her, her body is almost perfect, tight is an understatement. Well, as with most SWs they go stretches with and without a phone. I know she has one now because I saw her around 5 pm on Monday walking on Elmwood talking on the phone, I just missed scooping her but the damn traffic was brutal, she ended getting into a guys truck at McDonald's. I WANT THAT #! Whoever you are in that white truck throw me a bone and give me that number, or if someone else has her number I'd really appreciate it and am willing to trade info on how to get in touch with Courtney, she doesn't have a phone but I know where she stays off Cran st. - Your humble monger KC.

CadillaCock
01-07-14, 10:38
Hit the loop early on Saturday for a quick ride. Ended scooping. Up Candace. She really is a cool girl and does work hard on her BBBJ skills. Has a phone but missed getting the digits. Next time. Streets were pretty bare on Monday. Have a safe NY Eve and 2014.

Dick.Normally, I don't look for SW's but I was on my way to Central Falls to meet up with a dancer I know for some fun early at 5 pm before her 7 pm shift at the club and I parked my truck at Wendy's when I was almost there to text her and let her know I was coming. Before I get the text sent, a real cute looking girl comes up to my window and ask if I have a smoke. Then she wants to know if I have some time and if so we can go back to her apt. And have some fun. I ask her how much for FS and she says 35 for BJ and 60 for FS. I tell her ok sounds good so off we go 3 streets down to her apt. And into the bedroom. She starts giving me a BBBJ real real good then I slip the party hat on, bangin in all positions, then I pull the hat off and she starts in again with the BBBJ At this point I am ready to pop and hadn't gotten around to asking her where she wanted it and she never said anything like don't cum in my mouth so without asking I just didn't care at this point and got off at least 5 good pops CIM. She went right to completion and swallowed all of it. Didn't even need a napkin to wipe up a drop, absolutely no mess at all. I was like OMG she is going to ask for a whole lot more than that. I pull the 60 out and she says thank you, I really need the money. Never asked for a tip but I was so happy I pulled out another 20 and told her happy new year. Talk about being in the right place at the right time!!

StirpperMonger
01-07-14, 21:24
Normally, I don't look for SW's but I was on my way to Central Falls to meet up with a dancer I know for some fun early at 5 pm before her 7 pm shift at the club and I parked my truck at Wendy's when I was almost there to text her and let her know I was coming. Before I get the text sent, a real cute looking girl comes up to my window and ask if I have a smoke. Then she wants to know if I have some time and if so we can go back to her apt. And have some fun. I ask her how much for FS and she says 35 for BJ and 60 for FS. I tell her ok sounds good so off we go 3 streets down to her apt. And into the bedroom. She starts giving me a BBBJ real real good then I slip the party hat on, bangin in all positions, then I pull the hat off and she starts in again with the BBBJ At this point I am ready to pop and hadn't gotten around to asking her where she wanted it and she never said anything like don't cum in my mouth so without asking I just didn't care at this point and got off at least 5 good pops CIM. She went right to completion and swallowed all of it. Didn't even need a napkin to wipe up a drop, absolutely no mess at all. I was like OMG she is going to ask for a whole lot more than that. I pull the 60 out and she says thank you, I really need the money. Never asked for a tip but I was so happy I pulled out another 20 and told her happy new year. Talk about being in the right place at the right time!!You're one lucky bastard Cadilla! You stop to arrange some otc action and a random cute SW falls in your lap? Why doesn't that ever happen to me? Haha.

Dick Pischardo
01-08-14, 09:01
Sounds like a keepa to me.

Dick.

Normally, I don't look for SW's but I was on my way to Central Falls to meet up with a dancer I know for some fun early at 5 pm before her 7 pm shift at the club and I parked my truck at Wendy's when I was almost there to text her and let her know I was coming. Before I get the text sent, a real cute looking girl comes up to my window and ask if I have a smoke. Then she wants to know if I have some time and if so we can go back to her apt. And have some fun. I ask her how much for FS and she says 35 for BJ and 60 for FS. I tell her ok sounds good so off we go 3 streets down to her apt. And into the bedroom. She starts giving me a BBBJ real real good then I slip the party hat on, bangin in all positions, then I pull the hat off and she starts in again with the BBBJ At this point I am ready to pop and hadn't gotten around to asking her where she wanted it and she never said anything like don't cum in my mouth so without asking I just didn't care at this point and got off at least 5 good pops CIM. She went right to completion and swallowed all of it. Didn't even need a napkin to wipe up a drop, absolutely no mess at all. I was like OMG she is going to ask for a whole lot more than that. I pull the 60 out and she says thank you, I really need the money. Never asked for a tip but I was so happy I pulled out another 20 and told her happy new year. Talk about being in the right place at the right time!!

Phillesh
01-11-14, 03:03
Found nice surprise across from CG tonight on Elmwood. 34 year old Katie, very cute WSW. Took her to my favorite spot for no rush bbjcim. Kept her busy as long as I could last, finally busted out. .2 for the action and threw her a .1 tip and got some digits but she said her kids have her phone most of the time. Will definetely repeat, bring to the house next time!

CadillaCock
01-13-14, 10:54
Was doing another run through CF to see a friend and I was heading up Lonsdale Avenue pulled into a little McDonald's for some coffee etc. Hung around for a half hour at least and went back out to my truck when I saw a girl with a winter coat walking towards McDonald's crossing the 4 corners and headed my way. She gives me the look and I call her over to my truck and share my coffee and ask her if she is looking to have some fun. She says yes and tells me 40 for a quickie BJ, 60 for a half hour FS or 120 for 1 hour FS. She was late 30's, pretty face, hispanic latin? Light skin definitely not black, short, etc. I tell her I am not interested in a car / truck date and she says she has a place 2 blocks away on Pine. I opt for the 60 half hour. She then calls the neighbor and gets her to watch her kid and we go up to her third floor apt. Place was a mess and a few cats but takes me into her bedroom which was a little cleaner and gets undressed. Tits were saggy naturals but decent size with big long hard nips and some stretch marks on stomach but not flabby at all and just a little hair on a cute little Bush. She fucked real good any position but covered only, clean girl, takes directions well. Started out with BBBJ and ended with BBBJ, sucks cock real good and won't give up till completion but she doesn't like CIM, I did it and she pulled it out on the 3rd pop and spit it out the third floor window before completion so I had to finish with a napkin in my hand but definitely worth the money and a real good BJ. Yes, this time I did get her number and she said I could give it to trusted mongers so PM me on details such as cell # her name, and password to get a reply.

CockPunch
01-16-14, 16:52
I found kim on cranston was not really in the mood for a girl like her but she beg me to let her use my phone and I did so she got in my car then I was going to drop her off after her phone call because I did not want to do anything with her she seems older in her late 30's at least and she had a small belly so I was like nah let me keep looking plus she was rude when she left my car she drop my phone and in the car left and didn't say thank you. So I was like what a B*tch I'm glad I did not pick her up plus I had just stared my run anyways. So I check pawtucket manton atwells etc all the spots I normally check in and nothing so on the way back I passed by cranston again and I see a girl so I stop and she gets in AND it was HER again this time I was like WTF. Did I just do LOL. So anyways I'm trying to explain to her I was not interested but then I told her the real reason why I was not going to do anything with her and she told me her story and why she was a bit upset when I 1st picked her up it seems she advertises on BP with the name angel she said she has clients and she was trying to help her friend get some business however her friend screw her over and blah blah blah so I was like ehhh its late let me at least try the BJ skill she may have and well in the end I spent at least 3 hrs with the girl for .5 FS and GFE I was surprised. I got to tell ya'll her BJ skills are fucking amazing. Is not even funny how I almost missed out. LOL. But anyways hope you guys treat her well if you come across her she is a sweet heart ones you get on her good side. Oh I 4 got to mention when I try kicking her out of the car because I did not want to do anything she asked me well what do you plan on doing and I told her I was going to drive around listening to music and she asked me if she could tag along and that's how I eventually gave her a shot. Hope this helps good luck guys.

CockPunch
01-17-14, 18:12
So after a few runs last night I found flaca I had seen her before but she never gave me a look or nothing just walked I always try to do small talk with her but until last night I got her to get in and little did I expect from her but she was quite a pleasant surprise she has an AMAZING rack you guys... I mean you can't even tell based on the close she wears but I got to tell ya she is a spinner with back and front. Very nice time I had with the girl. .6 FS and I got many extras too. She is not out much because of her consistent clientele she says but I got to tell ya if you see her she is worth it even tho the rate is a bit higher.

OriolesHt
01-21-14, 16:38
So I just got back from a work trip and thought I would give Jasmine a call. She met me and asked if I wanted something more than the .3 special. I asked her what she had in mind and she wouldn't say anything. I asked her about back door and she said no and then I asked about a boob sex and she agreed. She has a great set of nips that stick out 2 inches. She told me to enjoy of which I did. The BBBJ was awesome and the ass play was just as good. She then started to lick and suck the brothers and use her hand at the same time. I looked down and saw her playing with herself, a total turn on! We didn't make it to the other thing. Paid an extra .1 and wowowowow.

CockPunch
02-09-14, 17:05
I picked up a blond girl walking down manton she seems like a ok last choice for the time it was so I turn around scoop her up and she got in I notice she had a big sweater on I though it was because her boobs where big as she got in the car I was like Hmm I want to spend some time with this one so I asked her how much time she had she says to me all she had to buy some formula for her kid and make sure he was ok then she had all night so she had me drive her to a house to buy "Formula to feed the baby" I asked her to show me her boobs and she did then I notice something else... She was pregnet. At this point I was like hmm almost having a change of heart. But I gave her the ride to where she needed to go the deal was .3 I gave her .4 and expected change back that I was going to give her at the end of the deal anyways but she then had me drive her to vally and I notice she was buying formula from a guy meaning she was buying something else and my dumb ass went through with it when I drove her to valley st then I remember she told me she lived in valley st as I waited outside the house for about 10 minutes. LOL. I guess its a learning experience and I am sharing it with you all so you don't have to go through the same.

Horny As Hell
02-09-14, 20:48
Sorry to read about learning the hard way but FYI, we have the 22 rules and if you don't know them yet you need to read up on them and you'll do much better out there. I just had to laugh when I read the part about expecting change back, that is NEVER going to happen. Keep small bills on you OR go thru a drive thru or something to break the larger bills. If an SW hears that you only have $20's her price just went UP and even if she had change she'd say that she doesn't.

If I have large bills, I always say that I usually pay $25-30 for a BBBJ as an example but I'll go the $40 and that's when you negotiate for either FS or some other kind of extra's like pics or vids. She'll agree, they all do. Once they see money close to them they'll agree to most anything to close out the deal.

BTW, read back a bit in the forum and you'll see other good advice (like turning off your dome light etc).

I picked up a blond girl walking down manton she seems like a ok last choice for the time it was so I turn around scoop her up and she got in I notice she had a big sweater on I though it was because her boobs where big as she got in the car I was like Hmm I want to spend some time with this one so I asked her how much time she had she says to me all she had to buy some formula for her kid and make sure he was ok then she had all night so she had me drive her to a house to buy "Formula to feed the baby" I asked her to show me her boobs and she did then I notice something else... She was pregnet. At this point I was like hmm almost having a change of heart. But I gave her the ride to where she needed to go the deal was .3 I gave her .4 and expected change back that I was going to give her at the end of the deal anyways but she then had me drive her to vally and I notice she was buying formula from a guy meaning she was buying something else and my dumb ass went through with it when I drove her to valley st then I remember she told me she lived in valley st as I waited outside the house for about 10 minutes. LOL. I guess its a learning experience and I am sharing it with you all so you don't have to go through the same.

Horny As Hell
02-10-14, 01:52
I wasn't planning on doing a late night run tonight in the snow BUT was watching the Olympics and kept seeing hotties everywhere (especially figure skaters and snow boarders) so since the old SO wasn't interested made an excuse and had some fun. I wasn't expecting any gems due to the weather BUT I also thought it would work in my favor with less mongers competing doe the SW's out there AND the SW's out there more than likely wanting to make enough to go home and once in a warm car they're generally agreeable to whatever it takes to make you happy.

Manton had a TALL blond with glasses near the Hess and she wasn't fat but she was a LOT of woman. Like a German farmer's wife type. Atwells was dead as well as Valley. Cranston st had an older HSW by the DD and Elmwood had two BSW's. An older skank near the AZ and a younger spinner near CG. I thought about grabbing the spinner but saw the ONLY LEO of the night coming right at me at that time and by the time I flipped and came back I had been outscooped.

Potters was dead and I was about to boogie when I saw not one but two nice one's between the 7-11 and the laundry mat opposite the club. Made the scoop of a cute HSW with a HEAVY accent (couldn't pronounce her name if you paid me) and since she was in a hurry decided on road head while bringing her home.

The slick roads were the worst part of the runs, saw several minor wipeouts.

Horny As Hell
02-10-14, 04:17
Wasn't planning a part II but I got a reply from one of my CL ads from Stephanie and decided to go back out again. Stephanie is a hispanic FORMER SW that now mostly operates off CL and BP but seeing that she agreed to street prices I couldn't turn it down. Late 20's to early 30's, skinny as hell (A cups and tiny ass) and I found out several piercings too as the lip one HURT. Roaming hands OK but don't touch her head at all and have to warn her before CIM (spitter).

After seeing Stephanie, I decided to do a mini run just in the Elmwood, Dexter, Potters and Cranston st area since Stephanie lived nearby. This time Elmwood was dead and I spotted a tall skinny well dressed brunette on Cranston st at Dexter and by the time I got down to that intersection she was a couple of blocks down and being scooped. She had on tight white jeans, tall black "fuck me" boots and a short winter coat. She looked like a fancy snow bunny.

Went down and across Potters which was dead as well. Back on Cranston street at about 230 am there was a VERY pretty young black spinner. I'm talking cheerleader slash prom queen looks. Scooped her easily, but while driving away and chit chatting before negotiating she told me her age which quickly ended that. Certain parts of me regret the big head taking over and being smart.

After that, decided enough was enough and booked it. ZERO LEO presence on this run.

Member #5176
02-10-14, 20:08
I picked up a blond girl walking down manton she seems like a ok last choice for the time it was so I turn around scoop her up and she got in I notice she had a big sweater on I though it was because her boobs where big as she got in the car I was like Hmm I want to spend some time with this one so I asked her how much time she had she says to me all she had to buy some formula for her kid and make sure he was ok then she had all night so she had me drive her to a house to buy "Formula to feed the baby" I asked her to show me her boobs and she did then I notice something else... She was pregnet. At this point I was like hmm almost having a change of heart. But I gave her the ride to where she needed to go the deal was .3 I gave her .4 and expected change back that I was going to give her at the end of the deal anyways but she then had me drive her to vally and I notice she was buying formula from a guy meaning she was buying something else and my dumb ass went through with it when I drove her to valley st then I remember she told me she lived in valley st as I waited outside the house for about 10 minutes. LOL. I guess its a learning experience and I am sharing it with you all so you don't have to go through the same.I learned my lesson, never, ever, drive a [Deleted by Admin] anywhere they can get a taxi unless am feeling generous.

Mongrel84
02-10-14, 20:21
Got a early meeting in downtown provi, any re commendations on providers to a fellow hunter from Boston? Interested in the streets that have some action during the day or and AMP outside of the regular TOS or Fountain spa? Willing to exchange Boston info for providence info. AppreciAte any daytime tips on good providers.

CockPunch
02-11-14, 14:24
I found her around cranston like 3 weeks ago this one is bi polar but when you get her in a good mood she is GFE I saw her posting on BP now just wanted to let you guys know she is worth it as long as you can get her in a good mood if she is not in one. http://providence.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hott-and-ready-great-reviews-call-now-in-calls-only-28/3977779.

CockPunch
02-11-14, 14:25
Great feed back thank you. I always read your post I learn a lot from the stuff you post thanks again.

Sorry to read about learning the hard way but FYI, we have the 22 rules and if you don't know them yet you need to read up on them and you'll do much better out there. I just had to laugh when I read the part about expecting change back, that is NEVER going to happen. Keep small bills on you OR go thru a drive thru or something to break the larger bills. If an SW hears that you only have $20's her price just went UP and even if she had change she'd say that she doesn't.

If I have large bills, I always say that I usually pay $25-30 for a BBBJ as an example but I'll go the $40 and that's when you negotiate for either FS or some other kind of extra's like pics or vids. She'll agree, they all do. Once they see money close to them they'll agree to most anything to close out the deal.

BTW, read back a bit in the forum and you'll see other good advice (like turning off your dome light etc).

Dick Pischardo
02-13-14, 10:27
Last night around 6:30, I was coming back from te airport and took a trip down Elmwood to checkout the scene. Nothing going until AZ and it looked like a sting. Not sure if it was. Tons of LEO cars, one dude in his car and what looked like a fine blonde talking with a few cops. She had long blonde hair dresses better than most SW'ers with black boots. She looked to be a 9-10 SW scale. I'm glad my flight wasn't early. Saw Candice eariler this week. Steady as always.

Dick.

CockPunch
02-15-14, 12:59
I saw her at the shells gas station on atwells talking to a guy I know she is a SW because she gave me the look but I did not scoop her up because we where going in opposite directions but if anyone can pm me and let me know if she has a number I will hook you up with a spinner with big boobs.

Hhccma
02-19-14, 23:41
So last night I ran into Chiquita (Yea like the Banana) on Elmwood, not far from the Auto Parts Place. She's a HSW 20,105 pounds with Perfect be Cups. Anyway after thecop check thing (That I still do but consider a waist of time, no cop will ever get in your car) we negotiated .4 for a BBBJ with roaming. Pretty much I consider a 1st meeting with a girl her audition for future business, I always let them know this. So a car date is in order 1st time out as I want to limit my investment until I know I will be happy with what's on the menu. She had a banging body, The service was not bad, she likes to re negotiate as things move along. Roaming to me means pretty much anything outside the butt hole is fair game. She wanted extra for a little fingering. She also asked for more when I un-snapped her bra. Anyway she did a pretty good job but the constant requests for more money just turned me off. I did not agree to more money.

Overall I would say a be for service with a total evaluation of see- due to the complaining. I was pretty clear what I was looking for. If I see her again I would likely pass. Just do not like having to get back to negotiation when I am "Busy". Oh yea she then wanted a three mile ride to her house. I passed on the ride and let her know it was because of the bitching. I drive a high end car, I have ordered town cars on trips and got the same car. I pointed out to Chiquita that I regularly pay 4-5 dollars a mile fora ride in a similar car, the ride would be extra!

Too bad she was my type, it just did not work out. I am sure she has no idea she lost the potential to earn a couple of grand over the next few years.

HHCCMA.

Be Safe Be Careful.

Doctor Love
02-23-14, 11:14
Different strokes for different folks, perhaps--but this woman ripped me off big-time. Currently posting on BP with new pictures: http://providence.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/babe-alert-hottie-guarenteed-satisfaction-in-calls-only-call-now-28/3977779. I put a more detailed report on the Providence back page advertisers forum on this board, a couple days ago, but I figured that the SW guys would want to see this, too. I guess I got her on a BAD day, since she took my money, promptly went bipolar and threatening, and provided no services.

I found her around cranston like 3 weeks ago this one is bi polar but when you get her in a good mood she is GFE I saw her posting on BP now just wanted to let you guys know she is worth it as long as you can get her in a good mood if she is not in one. http://providence.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hott-and-ready-great-reviews-call-now-in-calls-only-28/3977779.

Horny As Hell
02-23-14, 20:07
Did an earlier run today and another at dinner time and the streets were full of crazy idiots man. Driving on the wrong side of the road, high beams blinding you OR no lights on at all. Backing out of one way streets, jaywalking right in front of you like they wanted to get hit. Running stop signs and red lights as if they weren't even there. Every time I do a run at a "normal" time I see this shit, this is why I love my late night runs.

Anyways, Elmwood was dead on both runs, just a solitary skank on Cranston st and another up on Dexter. Atwell's and Manton had more mongers looping that SW's. In fact, one dude in a work truck did so many repetitive loops over and over again it was PAINFULLY obvious he was looking. Mix it up dude.

Now, Pawtucket on the other hand was chock full of nice new strange on BOTH my runs. The 2nd one I scooped right out of the Walgreen's lot and she was a cute as fuck hot blond spinner. Yes, she got more than the street prices but still far less than BP or escort rates. I had to do the deed while I was going thru the Wendy's drive thru, it was dinner time so we had time to spare. Let her out and she runs right over to the redbox.

Luck to most and play safe out there boys. Spring is coming, YES.

DaddysLookin
02-24-14, 18:54
I took a spin down Academy this afternoon, saw nothing but I really could not look too much, as I was concerned with the pot holes (some the size of small in ground swimming pools). I was driving like I was under the influence, steering into the other lane, sharp cuts, pin point turns, and this was during broad daylight. It was like an obstacle course. How can you guys do it at night? It must cost hundreds in repairs.

Phillesh
02-27-14, 00:47
Well, I know of THREE different HSW's that all use that nickname out there and there may be even more than that. Jenny is an early 30's spinner and she's on my DO NOT TOUCH list for two reasons. One is she'll rip you off if she can (even ripped of her long time sugar daddy) and most importantly she's known to have something you don't want. Marilyn is an older 40+ chunkier version and lives down by crossroads. As far as I've ever known she's clean and only walks when she's dead ass broke. Monica is the real shorty at 4' 10" tall and she likes to walk with her cousin Kathy (with the bad leg) and she does have a raspier voice. They both like to dye their hair blond as well which I kind of like anyways. She is upfront and will treat you as you treat her.I had met the real shorty, 4' 10' bunch of times and had some digits which have been turned off (surprise, surprise). Tonight I met the Marilyn shorty. As described by HAH, she is older chunky HSW. I found her to be the be much better than the other shorty (Monica) The issue for me is the usual, rushing. Monica has the clock running from the minute she starts sucking and will let you know if you're taking too long. I enjoyed Marilyn as there was no rushing. Maybe it was just that I had a 3 week load saved up, but she took it like a champ, catching every drop. Said she lives at Crossroads and don't come out much. I actually believe her. Don't thinks she's a dope fiend or crack head so it's just about getting some spending money. Hope to get her home for a 2-3 load evening!

Horny As Hell
02-27-14, 11:06
She's probably the best of the "shorty's" and as she explained to me she lives at Crossroads and most don't know that half of it is like a shelter set up BUT the other half is just reduced cost apartments for those that qualify. She's also open to an allnighter for CHEAP money as she enjoys the sex too. She can even host there if you want to, like I said she's clean (drug and hygiene wise) and the only drawback in my experience with her is that she did offer me BBFS. But then again, I have been offered it numerous times as I "look like a nice clean married guy" etc.

I had met the real shorty, 4' 10' bunch of times and had some digits which have been turned off (surprise, surprise). Tonight I met the Marilyn shorty. As described by HAH, she is older chunky HSW. I found her to be the be much better than the other shorty (Monica) The issue for me is the usual, rushing. Monica has the clock running from the minute she starts sucking and will let you know if you're taking too long. I enjoyed Marilyn as there was no rushing. Maybe it was just that I had a 3 week load saved up, but she took it like a champ, catching every drop. Said she lives at Crossroads and don't come out much. I actually believe her. Don't thinks she's a dope fiend or crack head so it's just about getting some spending money. Hope to get her home for a 2-3 load evening!

Horny As Hell
02-27-14, 11:10
Just after 9 am scooped a tall early 30's BSW on North Main just past Branch ave near the Dominoe's. While driving to a spot, she asked for .4 while I countered that and the she also asked to be dropped off afterwards at the Hess where Manton and Atwells intersect. Claims to live there but tries to avoid walking near where she lives. Anyways, ended up getting some decent roadhead for .3 plus the drop off which was on my way anyways (didn't tell her that though).

There was actually a road crew fixing potholes on Atwells when I rolled through that way but little else.

OriolesHt
03-09-14, 09:43
Took a 2/3 am tour of our favorite little city and found absolutely nothing. Not a SW or LEO in site.

Secret 32
03-11-14, 15:34
Hello Gentlemen.

Long time reader (6 years) expert Monger (14 years).

Just thought I drop in and say Hello, to some fellow mongers.

I read everyones post and replies. Horny as hell is Grade A advice.

For all new monger's. Good Stuff.

So by chance checking to see if anyone knows of this gal in her thirtys.

She walks the upper elmwood ave, but lives by the rhodes of pawtuxet area.

I think her name is susan (maybe) but she also seams as though she isn't all there.

Kinda slow. Cute face, body average. Gives bbbjs only.

Anyone have any idea on who I'm talking about?

Horny As Hell
03-13-14, 05:01
Well for me, it's not enough of a description and if I knew more accurately I may know of her. As an example, 30 yo WSW 5'5" tall, about 130 lbs or so and blond hair etc. Anything else that stands out as well, some have very unusual voices or have a feature that they get known by (big tits or nose etc) Name's mean very little at all as they get changed so much and mostly fake ones anyways.

So by chance checking to see if anyone knows of this gal in her thirtys. She walks the upper elmwood ave, but lives by the rhodes of pawtuxet area. I think her name is susan (maybe) but she also seams as though she isn't all there. Kinda slow. Cute face, body average. Gives bbbjs only. Anyone have any idea on who I'm talking about?

Horny As Hell
03-13-14, 05:06
Two runs tonight, one around midnight and the other just after 4 am. Atwell's area only held 2 around midnight and was deserted the second time. Elmwood held 2 BSW's on both runs but both were older and not my type. Cranston st on the other hand had 6 on the 1st run and 4 more on the 2nd. Mostly down around the church area. They were all either HSW's or BSW's and either older of fat which is NOT my usual type.

Wanted to point out that I only saw a single MARKED LEO but also saw several unmarked and a few guys found that out the hard way. My self rule of NEVER scooping on either the first pass or on the main drag definitely helped me out there. Use the BIG head boys and play safe out there. Luck to most.