PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Liecam
11-19-11, 14:08
I was wondering if she was worth going back for the FS. But thanks for making me feel so welcome here.Its a common theme on this site. You'll get used to it. I think it's a Rhode Island thing just can't figure it out.

Member #5805
11-21-11, 08:47
I was wondering if she was worth going back for the FS. But thanks for making me feel so welcome here.Maybe if you asked if anyone knew if she was worth the extra for Full Service you may have gotten some feedback.

Gansett
11-21-11, 15:04
Its a common theme on this site. You'll get used to it. I think it's a Rhode Island thing just can't figure it out.How can you answer? He said she didn't disappoint with her oral skills and would definately be going back. If so then "MAYBE" he will accept her offer of f / s.

The only answer is for him to step up and find out for himself. Just because a woman can cook a roast doesn't mean she can bake a cake.

MuffyTheDiver
11-21-11, 17:55
How can you answer? He said she didn't disappoint with her oral skills and would definately be going back. If so then "MAYBE" he will accept her offer of f / s.

The only answer is for him to step up and find out for himself. Just because a woman can cook a roast doesn't mean she can bake a cake.Wait a minute! I want my roast and cake damn you! .

Liecam
11-22-11, 11:41
How can you answer? He said she didn't disappoint with her oral skills and would definately be going back. If so then "MAYBE" he will accept her offer of f / s.

The only answer is for him to step up and find out for himself. Just because a woman can cook a roast doesn't mean she can bake a cake.I read it as he was asking if any one had FS experience with this lady. I don't see anything wrong with him asking that in a review post. I thought we were here to share info.

ManxFire
11-22-11, 17:56
The only answer is for him to step up and find out for himself. Just because a woman can cook a roast doesn't mean she can bake a cake.

Cook a roast. Bake a cake. Now I'm confused too. Am I going back for the full service or thanksgiving dinner. Will she serve desert too. OMG what have I gotten myself into. LOL!

Rmagrei17
11-25-11, 13:45
Checked out Atwells Ave. On Wednesday and met up with Carrie at around 930 am. She was decent looking enough and she didn't make me gag with her smell which was a plus. Pulled to a spot and received a bbj, before she was done, she asked to let me know when I was finished. It was a mistake because I basically was the one who caught my load all over my hands! Carrie was nice enough and her skills were very good. I was wondering if anyone can give me info on her and if she is worth full service, she seemed to have a really nice body that I would love to tap. She received a phone call in the car and went by the name of Kim for the call, if this helps anyone in identifying her. I have not done the street scene much lately but when I do, it's always on Atwell Ave where I have the decent luck and not Elmwood. BE SAFE!

LynnMan
11-27-11, 10:52
I haven't been in Providence for a while, but I ventured out Saturday morning. Not much to be seen on Elmwood and Cranston streets. I headed over to Atwells, and after a few fruitless loops, saw this WSW slim, wearing a black hoodie on Atwells, just by the traffic lights at Academy, I made the turn and she came over to the car. After she got in, she said her name is Roxane, I remembered hooking up with Roxane sometime summer of '09, so-so service. Anyway I decided to try her, but keep my payment at a minimum, she asked what I wanted, I told her BBJCIM and she asked for 40, I replied with a 20, she pushed for 30, I told her 20 was my limit, but a tip may be available for a good job.

We parked somewhere, I gave her the 20, and she started, downside was she won't allow roaming, and then her BJ skils are poor, she kept moving her head very fast like a jack-rabbit, and alternate with hand.job, I clearly told her to slow down, go deeper and no-hands. What would be simple instructions IMHO but she couldn't follow. This went on for about 5 minutes, then she starts asking me if I'm cumming (don't you hate that). A few seconds later she stopped, and huffed that this was a risky area etc, I just gave up at that point, and pulled my pants up. Then she did a wierd thing, she took off from the car running, not even closing the door. At first this alarmed me, I checked to make sure I had my wallet, mu iphone, and any valuables, then I closed the door and left the area.

Later on I encountered a WSW on Elmwood, in her 30's with glasses, she told me her name is Christine, but I had lost my mood for sercice, so I let her be.

LM

LynnMan
11-27-11, 11:06
So I picked up my first ever SW just a hour ago and I thought I'd share a little with all you. After cruising broad, elmwood, cranston and potters for a while, and missing what looked like a hot asian SW on elmwood I started home but decided to check out atwells on the way. Just past mt. Pleasant I spot a younger WSW walking away from a car. I turn a corner to go around the block so I can get a closer look when right in front of me I see two cop cars on either side of the road facing me!

I kept my cool and noticed no one was in either of them and figured they must be on a call to one of the houses there. I spin around the block and get her attention with a look. She hops in, introduces herself as Roxy and asks if I'm a cop. She offers FS for 40 and we drive down to her spot. She pulls off her pants and gives me a quick CBJ to get me hard and then climbs over and straddles me. She rides me, doesn't get tired and I finish after a few minutes.

Then she says she really has to pee and jumps out the passenger window, pantsless, and pees in front of my car. I should mention at this point that we're in an apartment building's parking lot. Ok whatever. I drop her off, a little sketched since LEO SUV followed me about halfway back to her spot.

Thats my story, was a pretty fun time. Roxy was pretty hot, had a tattoo of a sun on her lower back, would probably repeat.See my report below on Roxanne, it seems to be her style of leaving a monger's vehicle.

LM

JpcCT
12-02-11, 22:41
Was in the area the other night, so I decided to do some shopping.

Elmwood / Cranston loop, had one cute blonde who looked at me and waved, I gave the look and nod, then she passed by, saw her later getting into another car.

Atwells only had one that seemed cracked out and was not worth the risk.

Other than that our least favorite uncle was out in force (one even followed for a bit, but I just kept driving and went into downtown to seem like I was heading to the mall and he turned off) and it seemed something was up (there were some walkers too)

Rmagrei17
12-05-11, 13:03
I decided to try a go at Atwells this morning at around 9 am and met with very poor results, the only possible being what I believe to be an asian girl on top of the hill but when I could safely turn around she was gone. Lots of leo out this morning and the Elmwood loop was even worse, the street level is definitely all about being at the right place at the right time.

Be careful!

Pangy
12-05-11, 15:01
Haven't posted in awhile, but I'm on Atwells a lot and the corner of Atwells and Julian around midday usually has something going on. It's Roxanne a lot, but there is another girl there a lot too. Don't know her name, but I'm sure many of you have seen her and tried her. She's tall, brunette, with kind of a butter face, but has a nice body with what looks like big tits. Sometimes I see this girl up near Mt. Pleasant to, by the chicken place with her pimp.

Funseekr
12-05-11, 21:34
Anyone have any info on her? All the numbers I had for her are no good now. Girl has some amazing oral skills and wouldn't mind seeing her again. PP used to keep in touch with her I think but hes gone as far as I know.

Thanks for any info,

Funseekr

LynnMan
12-05-11, 22:21
I was out Sunday afternoon, saw a few walkers out there, BSW and WSW on Parkis and Elmwood, both are familiar from at least a year or two ago, don't remember the names. I saw Tammy, blond older WSW glasses by the Subway on Elmwood, but she was drunk, so I spoke to her, but never engaged.

Back on Cranston st, Jaime was sitting by the dunkin donuts witha dude, looked out of it, later on saw her walking down Cranston later. I stopped for her, but I got a call and had to bleave the area, will try her next time.

LM

Gansett
12-06-11, 13:50
Funny thing. PP and I had her double secret cell number. I had some great times with her. Last year about this time I fronted her some cash, not a lot but enough for a future meeting or two. That was the "deal" after hearing the sob story about her kid (s?) and Christmas yada, yada, yada. I even gave her a ride to the bus station.

I recently called a CL ad and the vm message was from her! She said she's no longer in the biz, but has friends and to call another number. I called and things went great until I mentioned the cash she "borrowed" and she realized who I was. <click

Called back later that day, no answer. Next day the same no answer but later in the day got the "phone not in service" message.

Obviously she changed numbers. Not the first time I've been taken advantage of and certainly won't be the last time I've been ripped off. Hate it when it happens though.

MuffyTheDiver
12-06-11, 17:28
Funny thing. PP and I had her double secret cell number. I had some great times with her. Last year about this time I fronted her some cash, not a lot but enough for a future meeting or two. That was the "deal" after hearing the sob story about her kid (s?) and Christmas yada, yada, yada. I even gave her a ride to the bus station.

I recently called a CL ad and the vm message was from her! She said she's no longer in the biz, but has friends and to call another number. I called and things went great until I mentioned the cash she "borrowed" and she realized who I was. <click

Called back later that day, no answer. Next day the same no answer but later in the day got the "phone not in service" message.

Obviously she changed numbers. Not the first time I've been taken advantage of and certainly won't be the last time I've been ripped off. Hate it when it happens though.G. My man! I been there done that too, you always want to believe and have faith but it is what it is! This is a business and 99% of these girls are not capable of treating it any other way. After many years of this I still do acts of kindness but I always do it with the understanding I will never see anything in return even if I am promised 1000 times!

Gansett
12-07-11, 09:47
This is a business.

I still do acts of kindness but I always do it with the understanding I will never see anything in return even if I am promised 1000 times!Tru that Muff, it is a business. For most the business model is to extract as much as $ while expending the least amount of effort as possible.

As for kindness, yeah I've been taken advantage of but it's all part of the game. I will say that over the years some have repaid me very nicely on subsequent visits.

Skillz
12-07-11, 10:31
Has anyone seen or know what happened to Ashley?

Gansett
12-07-11, 18:02
Has anyone seen or know what happened to Ashley?Need more info. In the past couple of years there's got to be at least 4 that went by that name.

Benzz101
12-08-11, 00:16
I been following the atwells scence for awhile, leo have been cracking down on the ladies most of the ones you see out now are the more desperate ones.

You would have noticed alot of the girls have moved further down atwells toward academy away from cfc which was the main spot.

Because of leo crackdown. The last few times I made my run, I been noticing a large increase in leo and undercovers in the area.

I am sure it has to do with the increase in violence and killings these Past few weeks. I am sure the undercovers that I spot are gathering information from the neighborhood to find and arrest suspects. If you see a grey crown vic fully equiped circling The backstreets of atwells please leave the area they are looking for people who look suspicious

And people who look like they don't belong in the area. They have harrased me already. During the first week of the month your not going to spot much as most of these girls will have Received their checks. I will begin checking out cranston st as I never have luck on elmwood. Last week tho I did see a tall BSW on elmwood named Sabrina but goes by bre.

The last few girls I have seen been trying to quote me 40 or 30 for BJ which does not make sense to me. I don't even make 20 a hour why would I give a drug user 30 or 40 for 10 minutes of work. Some of them are doing it because alot of you guys are paying what they quote, but once in a while you might run in to that SW who deserves more but most don't. I never pay more then 20 I even have times when I give them 15. Most girls will agree if you show that you will leave if you don't agree to their price. You can also drive them somewhere far and tell them that's all you have most of the time it works for me, if a SW is not carrying condoms I also offer less money, if she over 45 less money, does not have her own apartment to take you to less money (I know very few do, but it makes it more dangerous for me and more chances of being caught ).

ManxFire
12-09-11, 17:29
Ok I did it. Went back to see jess for FS and not only baked the cake but licked the frosting off the bowl too. (LOL). Picked her up on eddy street where she was visiting a freind. Motel room in seekonk and 1. For 2 hours of fun. BBBJCIM, DATY, and every position we could think of. My back hurt for 3 days. Guess I'm not as young as I used to be. Having read some of the older posts, I almost laughed when she said "I don't do this very often" and "your special to me". Definately worth the $ and I WILL be going back.

On another note. Used to see this young brunette / blondish SW who's name was maggie and she lived over by ri hospital but lost her number. Anyone know where she hangs out of where she moved to?

JpcCT
12-09-11, 17:43
Was out and about yesterday, so I decided to do the Elmwood and Atwells loop.

Around 5ish I saw Uncle Leo showing off his car on Elmwood, and the area was dead.

Later on (midnight or so) , went to atwells, some random activity, one SW that could have been a Tran, and a BSW that just did not do it for me.

Went back over to Cranston / Elmwood (I do a prolonged loop, I find its better and does not draw attention) , and found Katie.

She is very young (has to be 19 maybe early 20s?) , cute, and offered BBJ for 30 and FS for 50 (she does not have a place, but said with a heads up.I got her number- she could get one).

Overall a very good time, took her time and went out of her way to please, will deff repeat and take advantage of having a contact.

She did confirm there was a shooting near Cranston and it has caused some issues with traffic.

Gansett
12-10-11, 11:59
Ok, I'm not being judgemental but there's no way I'm "lickin' the bowl" of a SW'er. Just my 2¢

MuffyTheDiver
12-10-11, 12:52
Ok, I'm not being judgemental but there's no way I'm "lickin' the bowl" of a SW'er. Just my 2¢, thats crazy. LOL.

LMAO! I puked in my mouth when I read this. DAYUM, thats crazy!

Ritrucker
12-10-11, 19:59
, thats crazy. LOL.

LMAO! I puked in my mouth when I read this. DAYUM, thats crazy!Maybe he was lucky and got a little corn with that meal. Damn I thought I have done some nasty shit.

Member #4247
12-12-11, 01:25
Maybe he was lucky and got a little corn with that meal. Damn I thought I have done some nasty shit.Chocolate pudding time, as beavis and Butthead would say "tp for my bung-hole".

ManxFire
12-12-11, 13:02
NO, No, No, I didn't mean literally. It was a joke. You guys are killing me!

Gansett
12-12-11, 14:20
I thought about posting again asking if it was off white frosting you licked, thanks for clearing that up.

Now I'll be just as pizzed if I find a piece of corn in a puss as much as a short, curly hair in my soup.

I

Pyro1976
12-17-11, 19:57
Wow there is a lot of leo all over the place area is way hot Elmwood two just cruising up and down the strip, Atwells two parked in driveways waiting Manton 6 girls 4 cruisers and Cranston 3 cruisers one pulled me over and busted my stones but gave me a break so he said. Ha break my ass he couldn't get me for anything, he also told me that they have been given extra personal to get rid of the problems with girls on the streets so please becareful I was followed till I got on the highway after he pulled me over.

Gansett
12-22-11, 09:10
Normally around this time of year I've found a non-pro on the street doing what she has to do to provide for her kid (s). So far this year zip, zilch, nada. Is the economy that good?

On CL CE I've found most "non-pros" have a over inflated value of what it's worth and a lousy "I hate myself for doing this" atitude. Or pros with a get in, hurry up, get out, can't waste anytime as there's another guy waiting in the driveway business model.

Maybe I'm just getting cynical in my old age!

<edit> btw I agree, lots of le out there lately

MarriedTom
12-26-11, 11:45
Normally around this time of year I've found a non-pro on the street doing what she has to do to provide for her kid (s). So far this year zip, zilch, nada. Is the economy that good?

On CL CE I've found most "non-pros" have a over inflated value of what it's worth and a lousy "I hate myself for doing this" atitude. Or pros with a get in, hurry up, get out, can't waste anytime as there's another guy waiting in the driveway business model.

<edit BTW I agree, lots of le out there latelyHy G Man,

I have to agree with you on all accounts!

There are usually a few "struggling moms" wandering about, looking to make their childs Christmas that much better. Maybe the liberal state we live in, with all the taxpayer funded freebies has something to do with it! Now, they don't even need cell money, the State gives them out free!

Responded to a few on CLCE and the response was "well, I have seen ads on BP for $200 / hr"! WTF! And they want US to get the room!

You hit it on the nail with the pro "Pump / Dump / Leave" attitude. They tend to forget why we are there, most can get that attitude at home! Perhaps the Governor can offer customer service courses to them, like at the Registry!

Here to hoping 2012 is much better for us mongers!

Happy Hunting,

MT

RIRmm
12-30-11, 16:49
I found this site being advertised on CL Rhode Island today and decided to come take a look. So far I like what I'm seeing, at least here, guys can share good information without worrying that it will be flagged and deleted before they get a chance to respond.

So I'm a STD Free MWM in RI, needless to say my home life really sucks and I have not gotten any for a very long time. I keep advertising on CL RI and never really get anyone who wants to do anything that is reasonable. $100+ for a car date BJ to me is NOT

Reasonable. In did find a nice girl a while back, went by the email kady or lisa but screwed that up by cancelling on her a couple of times too many. We actually met a couple of times and she gave an good BJ and was willing to do much more but being new at this I was too nervous about being caught.

So I'm back in the market trying to find someone for an ongoing FWB arrangement. I have Ro$es and 420 to trade.

I'm also looking for info about streetwalkers, like where to find them, what to lookout for for cops etc. Last thing I need is to get popped for soliciting, know what I mean? So if anyone here is willing to help me out with information I'd appreciate it!

Needler
12-31-11, 13:57
Hi guys,

I'm new to this board I saw it advertised some place but can't remember where? I been lookin thru some of the threads trying to find information about girls in the providence area. Sounds like right now things are slow due to the holidays? Is this true? Best time to find girls is during the day, night or?

RIRmm
01-01-12, 16:19

<edit BTW I agree, lots of le out there latelyYou either place and ad or answer one on CL RI, and mostly you get spam from the $$ to join so called dating clubs, or other nonsensical spam that really doesn't make any sense (book quotes for a reply). If you do happen to get a real woman answering she's either a BBW with more wrinkles than a shar-pei, a fugly, or a fair looking woman who wants upwards of $100 for a CBJ. I've even had one who wanted $160 for a CBJ and $300 for FS with no pictures to go on? So thinking about trying to SW scene, but I'm not 100% sure I even want to go that route, sounds like a lot to be worried about with little reward?

Gansett
01-03-12, 10:24
So thinking about trying to SW scene, but I'm not 100% sure I even want to go that route, sounds like a lot to be worried about with little reward?If your worried about LE on the street you should also be equally worried when going to a motel / hotel or a private residence. Also being robbed, ripped off etc can happen no matter where you are. Nobody ever said it was going to be easy. Or 100% safe.

You can get lucky on CLCE but it takes time and work to find them. IMHO a good number are on CL only because nobody would pick them up if they were on the street.

Member #4247
01-03-12, 14:44
If your worried about LE on the street you should also be equally worried when going to a motel / hotel or a private residence. Also being robbed, ripped off etc can happen no matter where you are. Nobody ever said it was going to be easy. Or 100% safe.

You can get lucky on CLCE but it takes time and work to find them. IMHO a good number are on CL only because nobody would pick them up if they were on the street.What are you saying there Gan, that these girls are a paper bag date, hell if that's the case any female can be a potential, I believe grocery store still offer paper bags. I haven't figured out how to decode the CL ce findings, most are out of my area anyway. I added the link for some comedy to serious in here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TfvLF-XGJI

Alex872
01-03-12, 15:33
New to the site and would like to find a good area to find SW.

Any good areas in Attleboro, Pawtucket, or Providence?

SMS 54
01-03-12, 20:59
New to the site and would like to find a good area to find SW.

Any good areas in Attleboro, Pawtucket, or Providence?They just don't exist in these areas.

SMS 54
01-03-12, 21:02
They just don't exist in these areas.And one other thing, there are none in CF either.

RIRmm
01-04-12, 12:43
I had to go to Providence early today so after my meeting I decided to take my first attempt at finding a SW. I really don't know my way around providence that much so I was relying on an outdated map on my GPS to get around. I went from the Point ST area down Elmwood and saw the AZ that everyone talks about, went down past that about 1/2 mile or so and pretty much didn't see anyone out at around 10AM this morning. I did see a couple of fat chicks hanging around the bus stop, but I couldn't tell if they were looking to get picked up or waiting for the bus? I did see one other a little ways down from the bus stop, she had really nice eyes and a slim body and she seemed to be waiting for something, but I wasn't sure? About that time my senses went off and I looked to my right and saw what I think was an unmarked LEO getting back into his vehicle. So I continued on down the road and headed for home.

All in all it was disappointing, but at the same time kind of exciting because it's so new to me. Once I do pick someone up and have some fun it will be even better.

Not the greatest report, but hey, I'm trying to contribute!

Member #5805
01-04-12, 12:59
I had to go to Providence early today so after my meeting I decided to take my first attempt at finding a SW. I really don't know my way around providence that much so I was relying on an outdated map on my GPS to get around. I went from the Point ST area down Elmwood and saw the AZ that everyone talks about, went down past that about 1/2 mile or so and pretty much didn't see anyone out at around 10AM this morning. I did see a couple of fat chicks hanging around the bus stop, but I couldn't tell if they were looking to get picked up or waiting for the bus? I did see one other a little ways down from the bus stop, she had really nice eyes and a slim body and she seemed to be waiting for something, but I wasn't sure? About that time my senses went off and I looked to my right and saw what I think was an unmarked LEO getting back into his vehicle. So I continued on down the road and headed for home.

All in all it was disappointing, but at the same time kind of exciting because it's so new to me. Once I do pick someone up and have some fun it will be even better.

Not the greatest report, but hey, I'm trying to contribute!Thanks for posting, good to see a NEWB put in some work. It was 18 degrees outside at 10am this morning, the girls are not willing to go out and see if there is anyone interested.

How did you get close enough to the one down the road to be able to see her eyes? Or were you driving holding a pair of binoculars?

Gansett
01-04-12, 14:24
I did see one other a little ways down from the bus stop, she had really nice eyes and a slim body and she seemed to be waiting for something, but I wasn't sure? About that time my senses went off and I looked to my right and saw what I think was an unmarked LEO getting back into his vehicle. So I continued on down the road and headed for home.Seldom will you see just one standing around "waiting" unless just outside of a bus stop. They keep walking. Chances are you saw her, she saw you and the LE too. By not giving you the "look" she might have saved both of you some grief.

Every girl working learns very quickly the I'd of the LEO's and the vehicles they use. Some PD's loan seized vehicles to Prov for UC use. Sneaky bastages.

RIRmm
01-04-12, 14:31
Seldom will you see just one standing around "waiting" unless just outside of a bus stop. They keep walking. Chances are you saw her, she saw you and the LE too. By not giving you the "look" she might have saved both of you some grief.

Every girl working learns very quickly the I'd of the LEO's and the vehicles they use. Some PD's loan seized vehicles to Prov for UC use. Sneaky bastages.Yah, last thing I need right now is hassle from a LEO LOL. Street was probably as empty as it was due to how cold it is today and SS and EBT just paid out. Hoping that in a few days. A week things get back to normal (whatever that is in that area?

RIRmm
01-04-12, 14:32
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

RIRmm
01-04-12, 20:18
[Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!

Member #4247
01-05-12, 01:19
Hey M's.

I had a appointment today that took me to the providence area. Well after that I decided to take a cruise and see what all the gaggle was about elm and cran ave was. I got my gps out and found both. Well I started out at elm and I went down elm way past hunting st. And back up to service Road. Well nothing, I thought there might have been one but she didn't give a look or even concidered it, then decided to go down Cranston st and saw nothing again, all I saw was cold people. Well stopped at the ol subby's to eat and headed to F. Are where I know the streets. I didn't find anything there either. I had my eye on one or I thought I did, until one of our brothers jump in front of me and was watching her also. I think she got spooked and decided to not take a chance.

My lesson here is learn the area, before hunting, I didn't see alot of Leo, but burnt up a lot of gas. I think next time I visit I'll ask a senior the best place to try. I didn't see any sign for AZ, but I had to keep moving.

Gansett
01-05-12, 10:07
What are you saying there Gan, that these girls are a paper bag date, hell if that's the case any female can be a potential,I'm a firm believer that there are no "baggers" in a bar 10 minutes before closing time. But those a freebies, well not exactly free, DRINKS DON'T COUNT, but no donation is requested also no time limit, etc.

Now if there's anyone here who can prove they haven't ever said "oh man, I did her!" the next morning I have a first class ticket to Vegas, rental car, and a night at the Bunny Ranch for you.

There are some decent pros on CLCE but you have to jump thru hoops to get to them. Then after signing up to some website you get bombarded with spam. Just not worth the agravation IMHO. There's also non-pros who on the 1-10 scale are 2's, maybe 3's at best. You just don't want a friend to see you with her. I've driven up, looked, and driven away when they opened the door.

Now a question, why is it chubby chicks give the best BJ's?

Member #4247
01-05-12, 10:48
I'm a firm believer that there are no "baggers" in a bar 10 minutes before closing time. But those a freebies, well not exactly free, DRINKS DON'T COUNT, but no donation is requested also no time limit, etc.

Now if there's anyone here who can prove they haven't ever said "oh man, I did her!" the next morning I have a first class ticket to Vegas, rental car, and a night at the Bunny Ranch for you.

There are some decent pros on CLCE but you have to jump thru hoops to get to them. Then after signing up to some website you get bombarded with spam. Just not worth the agravation IMHO. There's also non-pros who on the 1-10 scale are 2's, maybe 3's at best. You just don't want a friend to see you with her. I've driven up, looked, and driven away when they opened the door.

Now a question, why is it chubby chicks give the best BJ's?I know this not SW related, but what the hell. When I was living in Alabama, I hooked up with some chick over the internet the usual way. She tells me she's heavy, ok how heavy, tells me not to bad and I could stay the night due to Mardi Gra. So off I go to Mobile a 6hr ride. I get there and I see this Large woman, I'm like fuck, but In wanted to go to Mardi Gra, so off went went and we stopped at a casino and did a few rounds and then back to the parade. Well we get back tyo her place, and she rubbing all parts of me like trying to start a car. I figured I'm not getting out of this, well I start rubbing her spot and that fueled the fire. That woman litterly threw me to the ground undid my pants and started sucking like she hadn't had a meal in weeks. I sware to God that was the Best one so far in life. If your wondering yes I rode that moped and it was ok, I slipped out as fast as I could in the morning she wasn't the prettiest thing. But you never know when something good will happen.

Tap

Gansett
01-05-12, 11:26
Ok, looks like you won't be winning the trip.

Member #4247
01-06-12, 12:44
Ok, looks like you won't be winning the trip.Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us_kiRP6cqI

JpcCT
01-07-12, 03:59
Not much out Thursday night. Saw 1 BSW on the Elmwood / Cranston loop, and 1 TSW too, but I decided to go over to Atwells to look. There I saw 1 BSW that I was interested in, and was going to go for, when I spotted Uncle Leo, so I drove down towards the city, and as I was getting to the light with the Mobile on my right, two more swung out and went up Atwells. Close call, but none of them even bothered with me. (this was around 12am or so)

SafetyD
01-07-12, 15:02
She is closer to 30 than 20. But you are right does a good job on it. Get her fixed up first and she is even better.

Was out and about yesterday, so I decided to do the Elmwood and Atwells loop.

Around 5ish I saw Uncle Leo showing off his car on Elmwood, and the area was dead.

Later on (midnight or so) , went to atwells, some random activity, one SW that could have been a Tran, and a BSW that just did not do it for me.

Went back over to Cranston / Elmwood (I do a prolonged loop, I find its better and does not draw attention) , and found Katie.

She is very young (has to be 19 maybe early 20s?) , cute, and offered BBJ for 30 and FS for 50 (she does not have a place, but said with a heads up. I got her number- she could get one).

Overall a very good time, took her time and went out of her way to please, will deff repeat and take advantage of having a contact.

She did confirm there was a shooting near Cranston and it has caused some issues with traffic.

Rmagrei17
01-12-12, 19:53
Did a run yesterday afternoon down Elmwood and it's surrounding streets and then on to Atwells. I remember earlier reports that Atwells had some action during the mid- afternoon but I met with absolutely nothing to see. Although I have moved to the stripclub scene, I sometimes venture out to drive the loops but have met with negavtive results lately. Is all the action at night?

ManxFire
01-12-12, 21:28
Had some spare time yesterday and made a run thru the city. Elmwood. Cranston, potters, nothing around but uncle LEO and even he looked bored. Where have they all gone. Winter off.

Also. I keep getting emails from a christian singles dating site. Is there a slutty singles dating site out there.

MuffyTheDiver
01-13-12, 16:58
Is there a slutty singles dating site out there.Not really a slutty dating site but I have had some luck at a site called tagged. Com. Problem with it is it takes alot of time and effort to figure out who might be willing to play, then play along enough to gain there interest and then plan a meeting! I have had three "Dates" with civilian types who are just looking for a safe fling. One was an absolute freak and we had a blast, she's a bored housewife who's hubby doesn't have time for her, she rarely ever plays and took alot of effort to get her in the sack but once I did she was a sexual maniac and almost had me begging for a break. LOL And guys. Don't bother PM'ing me for these womens info. They are Non Pro civilians who would be freaked out if I passed there info along. Give the site a try but be warned it takes alot of work to get any results!

Muffy

Peeping Jon
01-13-12, 19:46
I did my usual loops around prov and nothing, then went to cf to find nothing also.

Are they on strike or something?

Does someone or something out there scarIng them?

Peeping J

DaddysLookin
01-16-12, 19:13
http://www.burbankleader.com/the818now/tn-818-0116-police-woman-offered-sexual-favors-in-exchange-for-mcnuggets.0, 7466911. Story.

Like at the Micky D's on Elmwood! LOL

DaddysLookin
01-17-12, 08:59
Like at the Micky D's on Elmwood! LOLThey changed the link, so here is the story. LOL.

Police: woman offered sexual favors in exchange for McNuggets.

January 16, 2012 |

A Los Angeles woman was arrested after she offered sexual favors in exchange for chicken McNuggets, Burbank police said.

Khadijah Baseer of Los Angeles reportedly opened customers' car doors in the drive-thru of McDonald's on the 1700 block of Olive

Avenue about 11 pm Wednesday, asking for free chicken McNuggets in exchange for sexual favors, Officer Joshua Kendrick said.

A man told police Baseer approached him but he refused the offer.

Baseer was arrested Wednesday on suspicion of prostitution.

MuffyTheDiver
01-17-12, 22:44
They changed the link, so here is the story. LOL.

Police: woman offered sexual favors in exchange for McNuggets.

January 16, 2012 |

A Los Angeles woman was arrested after she offered sexual favors in exchange for chicken McNuggets, Burbank police said.

Khadijah Baseer of Los Angeles reportedly opened customers' car doors in the drive-thru of McDonald's on the 1700 block of Olive

Avenue about 11 pm Wednesday, asking for free chicken McNuggets in exchange for sexual favors, Officer Joshua Kendrick said.

A man told police Baseer approached him but he refused the offer.

Baseer was arrested Wednesday on suspicion of prostitution.LMAO. Mcnuggets for ManNuggets.

Gansett
01-18-12, 10:12
A 99¢ BJ, what a country!

ManxFire
01-18-12, 11:12
A 99¢ BJ, what a country!Did she want the 10 piece order pr the family meal?

MuffyTheDiver
01-18-12, 17:46
Did she want the 10 piece order pr the family meal?Wonder what kind of sauce she asked for "man-o-naise"?

DaddysLookin
01-18-12, 23:27
Wonder what kind of sauce she asked for "man-o-naise"?Here she is, one walking shot and also an action shot.

Rimale Fun
01-19-12, 15:25
Not really a slutty dating site but I have had some luck at a site called tagged. Com. Problem with it is it takes alot of time and effort to figure out who might be willing to play, then play along enough to gain there interest and then plan a meeting! I have had three "Dates" with civilian types who are just looking for a safe fling. One was an absolute freak and we had a blast, she's a bored housewife who's hubby doesn't have time for her, she rarely ever plays and took alot of effort to get her in the sack but once I did she was a sexual maniac and almost had me begging for a break. LOL And guys. Don't bother PM'ing me for these womens info. They are Non Pro civilians who would be freaked out if I passed there info along. Give the site a try but be warned it takes alot of work to get any results!

MuffyHave also had some luck on tagged but find it much easier on POF. Alot of women there who are seeking quick fun!

JpcCT
01-21-12, 02:56
Anyone know why uncle leo from state has been around so much there? I usually see at least 2 before I start the treck up to the Atwells loop.

Also not much out around 5ish, probably due to the storm and normal leo out and about (Elmwood loop)

MuffyTheDiver
01-21-12, 12:44
Have also had some luck on tagged but find it much easier on POF. Alot of women there who are seeking quick fun!What is POF?

SuperXfly
01-21-12, 12:59
What is POF?Plenty of fish

Lexus
01-26-12, 15:20
Did the loop yesterday 6 pm to about 7 pm elmwood to cranston st saw one hsw on cranston looked alot like shorty by the time I turned around she pulled a houdini.

Dick Pischardo
01-26-12, 17:44
Did the Elmwood / Atwells / Manton Cruise yesterday and today. I saw Candace twice and the younger girl with the long dark hair on lower Atwells while on the phone. Not much on Elmwood. I was in Central Falls today on biz and saw a nice looking / well dressed black girl on the corner of Broad and Cross that I would have picked-up if I wasn't on the phone. This was around 11am.

Dick P.

Hidensneak
02-02-12, 01:34
Don't really post in the RI forum, but here goes. Was doing some recon to see if I could some some RI SW but man things turned from bad to worse. I have done a little research on some of the RI hot spots but picked up what I thought was a ssw but turned out to be a def tranny It jumped in my car and before I really got a clean look at it. I drove a few streets. Once I did realize it was a tranny I immediately motioned to It to get out of my car Here is where things take a bit of a wild turn. The tranny then pulls out a small chain and starts to beat my dash board, so now I'm thinking I have to get physical with this thing to remove it from my car. I motion with my hands again for this thing to leave and it would not budge. So I take my phone and tuck it in my jacket and zip everything up so this is nothing loose for this thing to grab and run with. I then attempt to pull down a darker st incase I do get physical not a lot of prying eyes around. The tranny grabs for my keys while their still in the ignition and trys to run with them I grab its arm and get the key it thing tries to hit me with said chain which I grab as well now I have my keys in hand and chain in other. I toss my keys in my front pocket and began to fight this tranny in the front seat of my car. It makes some inaudible sounds but I get the things door open and procede to push it out. Still not wanting to vacate the car I push myself forward and we both fall out the passenger side door. I get to my feet and close the door behind me. The tranny gets up and tries to hit me with said chain I quicky be line it to the drives side slide in and auto loc the doors. Thank god for auto locks. She starts to hit the glass as I grab the keys and blast out of their. Part of me wanted to run this thing over but I thought better and I drive away shaking my head saying how the hell do I pick up a deaf Tranny. I didn't know RI had trannies mixed in with regular SW's.

Needless to say it ruined my night just went home took a shower and tried to forget it ever happend.

Stay safe. Its hell out their trying to find a nice peice of SW

BabblingHooker
02-02-12, 06:06
Don't really post in the RI forum, but here goes. Was doing some recon to see if I could some some RI SW but man things turned from bad to worse. I have done a little research on some of the RI hot spots but picked up what I thought was a ssw but turned out to be a def tranny It jumped in my car and before I really got a clean look at it. I drove a few streets. Once I did realize it was a tranny I immediately motioned to It to get out of my car Here is where things take a bit of a wild turn. The tranny then pulls out a small chain and starts to beat my dash board, so now I'm thinking I have to get physical with this thing to remove it from my car. I motion with my hands again for this thing to leave and it would not budge. So I take my phone and tuck it in my jacket and zip everything up so this is nothing loose for this thing to grab and run with. I then attempt to pull down a darker st incase I do get physical not a lot of prying eyes around. The tranny grabs for my keys while their still in the ignition and trys to run with them I grab its arm and get the key it thing tries to hit me with said chain which I grab as well now I have my keys in hand and chain in other. I toss my keys in my front pocket and began to fight this tranny in the front seat of my car. It makes some inaudible sounds but I get the things door open and procede to push it out. Still not wanting to vacate the car I push myself forward and we both fall out the passenger side door. I get to my feet and close the door behind me. The tranny gets up and tries to hit me with said chain I quicky be line it to the drives side slide in and auto loc the doors. Thank god for auto locks. She starts to hit the glass as I grab the keys and blast out of their. Part of me wanted to run this thing over but I thought better and I drive away shaking my head saying how the hell do I pick up a deaf Tranny. I didn't know RI had trannies mixed in with regular SW's.

Needless to say it ruined my night just went home took a shower and tried to forget it ever happend.

Stay safe. Its hell out their trying to find a nice peice of SWI'm so sorry that happened. That story is so scary! I would have been horrified!

Horny As Hell
02-02-12, 07:56
That's the infamous "Jessica" that you ran into. You're not the only one that has had such a thing happen to them. It's a touchy subject here on the site (even when the reports are more of a warning) but if you search either "Jessica" or "deaf mute" you'll find previous reports about that subject and others as well. There are more than one out there and if you take the time to go back and read up you'll hopefully gain enough knowledge to avoid a second such encounter. There USED to be a lot of sharing on here but most of the contributors got run away and now it's mostly lurkers and newbs.

Good luck out there and play safe.

Gansett
02-02-12, 09:19
We all have bad times, I picked IT up too. Long almost similar story. Surprised IT has survived out there.

Dick Pischardo
02-02-12, 10:41
Same thing happened to me at night back a few. I just said "I'm not into dudes but I will pay you $20. Is that ok?" It worked. In my minds eye I could see what happened to you in my car.

Dick

Member #4075
02-02-12, 11:07
Next time lower your passenger window about 4 to 6 inches as you're pulling over for the SW, and have the doors locked. When she / he approaches, talk very briefly through that window, and make your decision based on voice and appearance, especially size of hands, and any facial hair traces. It only takes an extra 20 seconds or so. If you feel uncomfortable for any reason, that she may be a he, or that she looks like trouble, simply say "I'll pass", and drive off. It's your right and in your best interest to take these extra precautions, which are so simple and really common sense. Don't just let anyone in your vehicle without some scrutiny first. You are in charge of your vehicle and your decisions. Think with the big head always. If Leo approaches behind you, big deal, you pulled over to ask for directions, or to make a call or whatever you choose to say. They will let you go. They are more interested in the worker than you. Besides, He / She never got in your car, you were not there for that. Stick to one story, and you will be let go, perhaps with a stern warning, but let go. This is if that happens at all. Most likely in the 20 to 30 seconds that I advise you to take to ask a few questions, you will be left alone unnoticed. Glad it worked out in the end for you that time, but listen to the advice, and it shouldn't happen ever again to any degree.

Play safe, be careful always.

RH Treller
02-02-12, 12:32
I would have to second Member 4075's suggestions. While I haven't had any luck on the streets recently, I usually speak through an open window with the doors locked. If things don't seem right, I can always say "Sorry, I thought you were someone else."

I do most of my cruising late nights so I have had plenty that look pretty decent in the dark but up close are pretty bad.

There are TS's on Elmwood every night, late. At least one, sometimes more. I have yet to see one during one of my rare daytime cruises.

Rmagrei17
02-02-12, 15:40
I went out after the rain let off around 9 am yesterday knowing that the weather was going to be warm and I wanted to go searching. I started out on the Elmwood loop and my first pass resulted in negative results with one possible SW that I have used before but she vanished when I turned around. I headed up to Atwells and upon my initial drive through, I saw nothing and was about to call it a day. Driving back up the hill, I noticed a woman smoking on a street corner near a resedential porch that I would have bet my life on that she was working, I swung around and came up upon her and pulled over to the curb to see if she would come over. There was now a male on the porch she was standing near and I just assumed he was her pimp, she said her goodbyes to the male and started walking down the hill, I figured she was now officially on the clock. I drove further down the hill around some apartments and parked waiting patiently for my door to open, when she crossed the street and was within yards of my car, I figured it was a done deal but she walks right on down the hill. I should have obviously known she was a civilian but I pushed the issue and drove up behind her one last time after she rounded a corner. It was then that she finally waved me on, and I drove off like the dumb ass that I am, the lesson learned is I have alot to learn! Very tough hobby.

JpcCT
02-02-12, 19:31
Out and about on the loops, not much out, some sparce leo though. Also I feel ya on "IT" had a run in way way back when I was on here under another name but lurked more than I do know. Anywho,"IT" jumped in before I had the chance to lock, was able to get out of the situation by just driving around and around.

Optimus Prime
02-02-12, 23:58

Stay safe. Its hell out their trying to find a nice peice of SWWow! Sorry to hear you went through this but there are definitely a few trannys out there with the SW's. You'll find a few of them around elmwood. I usually have to get a good look and even roll down my window before to see before letting anything in my car.

Scottyh
02-03-12, 09:39
Did the Elmwood / Atwells / Manton Cruise yesterday and today. I saw Candace twice and the younger girl with the long dark hair on lower Atwells while on the phone. Not much on Elmwood. I was in Central Falls today on biz and saw a nice looking / well dressed black girl on the corner of Broad and Cross that I would have picked-up if I wasn't on the phone. This was around 11am.

Dick P.Normally I do not post in the RI listings. But being a native now transplanted to Mass I thought I might.

Watch yourself in CF! It has and always will be more of a police trap than anything else. What looks sweet.

Is usually too good to be true and will cost you in the end.

Scottyh
02-03-12, 09:42

Stay safe. Its hell out their trying to find a nice peice of SWI have been there also. Except when I got IT out of my car as I drove away It threw a rock right through my rear window. And took off light a ghost when I hit the brakes and spun around to get at IT! Try explaining that one to the wife when she asks why it happened in a bad section of Providence when you live in Massachusetts.

Gansett
02-03-12, 14:39
There was now a male on the porch she was standing near and I just assumed he was her pimp, she said her goodbyes to the male and started walking down the hill, I figured she was now officially on the clock. I drove further down the hill around some apartments and parked waiting patiently for my door to open, when she crossed the street and was within yards of my car, I figured it was a done deal but she walks right on down the hill. I should have obviously known she was a civilian but I pushed the issue and drove up behind her one last time after she rounded a corner. It was then that she finally waved me on, and I drove off like the dumb ass that I am, the lesson learned is I have alot to learn! Very tough hobby.If she had been "on the clock" as you say she would have given you some indication. If you don't get "the look" move on and don't try a second time. You might very well have been hitting on a civilian.

Now you might see her again in a different location a little later and it'd be a different story. She might have been making small talk with that guy waiting for the uc leo to quit watching her and move on. Saving both you and her a lot of grief.

I've had them completely ignore me and they knew me. Next time they tell the tale that uc was around the corner.

MuffyTheDiver
02-03-12, 16:35
I have been there also. Except when I got IT out of my car as I drove away It threw a rock right through my rear window. And took off light a ghost when I hit the brakes and spun around to get at IT! Try explaining that one to the wife when she asks why it happened in a bad section of Providence when you live in Massachusetts.My god, is this the same IT who has been around for years! You would think someone would have taken that freak out of IT's misery by now. Sounds like the streets are getting way too wild for me. Chains, rocks. Etc. Dayum, can't a guy just get a good BJ these days without all the drama? LMAO.

I will stick with my AMPs, never any drama and you can count on getting what you pay for!

Muffy

JpcCT
02-03-12, 23:40
Nothing around this afternoon. Spotted Uncle Leo from the city and from the state out, and one unmarked doing the loop.

BabblingHooker
02-06-12, 10:02
Was just telling another provider that story. That's some scary stuff! It's funny, I always think of stuff from a providers stand point. I never really thought of the risks you mongers are taking.

Be safe kids!

Ctorbik
02-13-12, 11:34
I've never really considered I SW, but I was on my way to os and I was driving down atwells around midnight when I saw a girl on the corner of atwells and academy. She was thin and looked taller (had heels, butnot short) white with long brown hair. Looked pretty good, she definetly gave me a look as I had slowed down when I drove past. Any ony have any info on this girl, and any advice on how to handle yourself for a first timer.

BobsBigBoy
02-14-12, 19:27
Thursday took a ride up elmwood around midnight.

Saw one twitchy BSW with her daddy nearby smoking a cig.

I passed on that one.

Saw 2 hsw's, one cute one really sloppy by the church giving the look, I turn around and see the cute one get scooped.

I pull over and snap the sloppy one, Carmen. After le check she prattled of really high pricing. I offer 60 for FS and she gets pissed. I ended up dumping her by potters.

Went up, around and down broad and saw 4 leos in front of the uhaul.

No Action the whole length of broad.

BobsBigBoy
02-16-12, 01:19
Did the elmwood cruise. Uncle by the cafe. Uncle by city gas. Completely dead.

Loop broad, skinny BSW gives the look but a monger In a truck with his lights off 2 cars in front of me does a U-turn and snaps her up.

No other action. 2 leos at family dollar and 1 farther down.

Ostate43
02-16-12, 10:58
Did the elmwood cruise. Uncle by the cafe. Uncle by city gas. Completely dead.

Loop broad, skinny BSW gives the look but a monger In a truck with his lights off 2 cars in front of me does a U-turn and snaps her up.

No other action. 2 leos at family dollar and 1 farther down.Mayor Tavaras is on tv crying for money so watch boys they will be in all areas.

Monger safe guys,

Rob

ManxFire
02-17-12, 10:26
Had a little time to kill the other day after dinner and decided to make the loop. Took the advice of many here and tried the onleyville. Manton ave area. Don't usually go there but I figured what the hell. Elmwood has been dead lately. Nothing doing in the new area. Not even a peep on the streets. Maybe I'm in the wrong area. Anyway. Back to elmwood. Spotted a WSW near the library. Short girl, brownish hair with glasses. Pulled into a side street after making sure uncle leo wasnt near. She got in and told me her name was Jill. She was 52 years old but in the dark she didn't look it (LOL). She was a tiny thing. Maybe 5 ft tall. Went to my spot and struck up a deal. 20 for bbbjcum. Such a deal. How could I resist. Played with her 32 see's. Blew my load and went on my way after getting her number and a menu in which she says she will do "anything". Hmmmm. Will have to take her up on that. She tells me she lives with her daughter I believe she said in Cranston. Anyone have any more info on her.

BobsBigBoy
02-20-12, 15:03
Took the loop down elmwood last night around midnight / 12:30. Not a single Leo and not a single SW on elmwood.

Went down broad and again, not a single SW to be seen. Only 1 Leo down by the del chimi truck.

Took the loop again at 1:30 and again, no leos or sws on elmwood and only 1 on broad, this time near the BP stAtion.

Took potters down towards Cranston st knowing shorty works down there.

Took a right down onto Cranston street and had A larger ugly WSW giving me the look, but she looked odd. I passed her planning to turn around but I saw a state uncle parked up a few streets. I made a slow turn around and when I came back the Leo went flying in the direction I just turned from and the WSW was gone.

Could have been an UC, idk. Draw your own conclusions. She was a brawny looking chica.

Too bad they scared the girls off elmwood, no presence either cruise.

Rmagrei17
02-23-12, 11:46
I dropped a friend of at T. F. Greene around 4 Am and figured I like to take a quick look around the loops, I hit Elmood and saw 1 possible and 1 certain SW on the corner near Spraque. I went further down to see if there was anything better but she was the only game in town so I circled back and she was gone. Went to Atwells and met Tina, negotiated a BBBJCIM for 20. Tina was about a 5 on the SW scale but her skills were adequate for 0430 and she got the job done, no Leo out, this might be my new time I try Mongering.

Gansett
02-23-12, 19:04
I was a little north of Prov earlier today and decided to detour thru the city heading south. Nothing in O-ville and I skipped Cranston st. Elmwood, a old and I do mean old BSW by AZ. By city a not fat but big'un, at least 5'8" tall, dark tan but didn't appear to be a hsw or BSW. Gave the look but she was on a cell phone or po-po issued walkie-talkie. Kept driving.

Streets are DEAD during the day.

Lexus
02-24-12, 14:16
I was a little north of Prov earlier today and decided to detour thru the city heading south. Nothing in O-ville and I skipped Cranston st. Elmwood, a old and I do mean old BSW by AZ. By city a not fat but big'un, at least 5'8" tall, dark tan but didn't appear to be a hsw or BSW. Gave the look but she was on a cell phone or po-po issued walkie-talkie. Kept driving.

Streets are DEAD during the day.Did the loop last Saturday. Came up near az three chickens running around on the az side. LOL hunting for food.

Nukie
02-27-12, 12:04
I was making my way to F. L. On Branch from Douglas St. Around noon and noticed smoke coming from a brunette. I turned back to get a glimpse, when I turned around, she was gone. Thin, not short, covered very well and hair up. Clearly had the eye.

Gansett
02-28-12, 09:27
What's F. L?

I've been out there a while and have NEVER seen a Asian SW. I did see what I thought was one on Valley a few years back. Almost drove up on the sidewalk and hit a pole. Calf high boots, short skirt, hair down her back. I gave her the "look", she gave me the "bird". Apparently a civilian, my bad.

I think most would go the AMP route as it is safer than being a SW'er, or go full fledged into the escort biz.

Willy O
02-28-12, 10:07
What's F. L?

I've been out there a while and have NEVER seen a Asian SW. I did see what I thought was one on Valley a few years back. Almost drove up on the sidewalk and hit a pole. Calf high boots, short skirt, hair down her back. I gave her the "look", she gave me the "bird". Apparently a civilian, my bad.

I think most would go the AMP route as it is safer than being a SW'er, or go full fledged into the escort biz.The Foxy Lady is in that vicinity so that is my guess.

Gansett
02-28-12, 10:53
Doh, thanks.

Horny As Hell
03-04-12, 08:27
FYI for anybody that has been invited to a mongerfest in the past is that we have been doing them on Mondays instead of the weekend and if anyone has either attended one in the past or talked to us about it before is interested in possibly attending let Gansett know about it and he'll fill you in. A good time is had and quite a bit of info shared as well. A case in point is that I don't share on here anymore (for good reason) but I'll be giving out info and DIGITS on 4 or 5 nice finds that I know about and have not been reported on here at all.

Luck to most and play safe guys.

Flamebird
03-05-12, 00:30
FYI for anybody that has been invited to a mongerfest in the past is that we have been doing them on Mondays instead of the weekend .Never been to one, but been curious. What sort of hours, and is this a local Prov one, or general Boston one. Also: any girls going to be there?

Horny As Hell
03-05-12, 10:25
Nothing fancy here, and while we have talked about bringing girls to it in the past (and had a few girls ask to attend also) we generally eat / drink and BS and trade info about our scene. Often one or more will hit the streets once we're done as talking about it makes you want to do it even more (especially after finding out about someone you haven't tried YET). I myself share 99% there and nowhere else now. Whether it's SW's name or digits, pics, about spots, LEO activity, or unfortunately which members are trustworthy or not.

We keep quite a bit off of the boards. As for the area, it's not just Prov. As we have had others come down from Boston (ie. Stressed out posted about attending one before) and some Prov guys go up to Boston as well. A few from Fall River as well.

Others have attended but unless they want to say so publicly we won't list them to avoid the attention. We used to meet up mostly on the weekends but quite a few have a hard time between work and S. O. 's to attend so we have moved it to lunch time on Mondays.

Never been to one, but been curious. What sort of hours, and is this a local Prov one, or general Boston one. Also: any girls going to be there?

Gansett
03-05-12, 12:04
To clarify, Hah and I have been meeting for close to a year, or is it two years H? We've asked a lot of guys to join us but only a handful have ever made it. Anyway H has the ability to cruise in time slots I can't and I am deep in debt to him for sharing info.

That said we've both been burned by providing info. That's why we share info only with those who post and SHARE. If you've been invited you're on the 'A' list, if not get busy.

We'll both continue to post and share on the board but we do hold back on the top shelf stock. Right or wrong that's how it is.

Horny As Hell
03-05-12, 12:14
It's actually been over 2 years but who's counting. I'm not trying to "out" anybody as having been an attendee in the past but I do recall Stressed Out, Charliepvd, I Need More, and a couple more too. Numerous others talked about showing up (and promised too) but never did.

As for posting, I guess I'll do it when I feel like it BUT for the most part I'm done giving guys a free handout. I used to post a LOT (around 800 posts under prior names) and post pics as well and share digits freely but I got burned too many times and it will NOT happen again!

To clarify, Hah and I have been meeting for close to a year, or is it two years H? We've asked a lot of guys to join us but only a handful have ever made it. Anyway H has the ability to cruise in time slots I can't and I am deep in debt to him for sharing info.

That said we've both been burned by providing info. That's why we share info only with those who post and SHARE. If you've been invited you're on the 'A' list, if not get busy.

We'll both continue to post and share on the board but we do hold back on the top shelf stock. Right or wrong that's how it is.

MuffyTheDiver
03-06-12, 06:20
It's actually been over 2 years but who's counting. I'm not trying to "out" anybody as having been an attendee in the past but I do recall Stressed Out, Charliepvd, I Need More, and a couple more too. Numerous others talked about showing up (and promised too) but never did.

As for posting, I guess I'll do it when I feel like it BUT for the most part I'm done giving guys a free handout. I used to post a LOT (around 800 posts under prior names) and post pics as well and share digits freely but I got burned too many times and it will NOT happen again!Completely understand what your saying "H". Good meeting you yesterday!

Johnri241
03-06-12, 11:12
Hey everyone,

I'm new to the prov scene been cruising new bedford mostly took my first cruise in prov last night first thing is there are leo posted up and driving all over elmwood and broad couldn't belive how many there were I believe that is the cruise area for us mongers right? Not entirely sure what is the best loop to do how far to go down do they go all the way into cranston? Any help would be great I will be posting as often as I can in this forum to help other guys like us now that I am going to go all in on the prov scene. So I see one girl all night she didn't look that good had dirty blonde looked kinda old but first night out didn't want to go home empty handed so I go around thr block come up the road I seen her on. And I pull up and what a treat looked way better up close then from a far haso clue where to bring her so she recommended a spot we went got a spectacular BBBJCIM for 20, she even aske I'd me if I wanted her to eat my ass I wasnt down for it but it was a nice offer no stress on time didn't get her name but if I see her again I will pick her up and get her name. Well if anyone can give me any more info on prov area or tips for up here would be appreciated and I will be posting regularly and will help out anyway I can we are rate breeds and need to stick together!

Stressed Out
03-06-12, 17:27

As for posting, I guess I'll do it when I feel like it BUT for the most part I'm done giving guys a free handout. I used to post a LOT (around 800 posts under prior names) and post pics as well and share digits freely but I got burned too many times and it will NOT happen again!Yes I have been a participant in the fest! A nice time with a few brewski's and some wings did the trick. It was kinda funny as when we started talking about diff ladies we found out that we had seen the same ones and compared notes. And best of all it cemented a nice relationship both on and off then boards with a few nice tips. Believe me I did take up G and HAH on a couple of the ladies and had a great time. I wouldn't have found them any other way.

Unfortunately as stated it was kind of hard to get out on the weekend without explaining away my life to the so and mondays I work and do the after school thing so I haven't been able to attend lately (the ride from Boston also doesn't help) but I still am getting tips fom the esteemed gents and I do hope to make it again soon. Stay safe guys. SO

Horny As Hell
03-07-12, 07:42
At the fest I talked about setting up the guys with some of the current SW's (Michelle, Mary, Kery, Kerrie, Tina, Christine, Kelli and now Jackie) and have pm'd most of the info to the guys that did attend. If you are someone that I set up before AND didn't screw it up and are interested in some of these pm me and I'll try to help. It'll be on a case by case basis. If you're not already a TRUSTED monger don't bother and again if anyone that was supposed to attend a fest wants to feel free as that's the best and easiest way to get on the inside track (in the loop).

Gansett
03-07-12, 09:56
Aw you weren't outed SO. Let us know your availibility, maybe we can work around it.

With the streets being dead and the number of ripoffs on BP it's hard to figure why guys don't want to meet and share sure thing info.

NY Monger
03-08-12, 10:15
I've had no luck in the SW scene when I'm up there. Could be because my rental is usually a Charger or some other 4 door. Even when I've asked for a 2 door, I never get one.

Maybe its a sign, SWers arent for me.

Be safe!

Gansett
03-08-12, 10:25
Hmm, I don't have a answer. I've seen them get in or out of just about every make, model, year and condition of car and truck out there. Brand new or clunker it doesn't make a difference except the better the car the more $ is requested. That I do know from personal experience.

RH Treller
03-08-12, 12:15
Saw 3 in the Elmwood area Wednesday night about midnight. One blonde possibly HSW with a limp on Potters. The other two on Elmwood near Walgreens, both walking south. One shorter WSW with a long gray coat. Looked OK from a distance but up close seemed high. The other one is an older blonde WSW with glasses. I've never tried her but she is out all the time.

Joe Parkers
03-08-12, 12:25
I've had no luck in the SW scene when I'm up there. Could be because my rental is usually a Charger or some other 4 door. Even when I've asked for a 2 door, I never get one.

Maybe its a sign, SWers arent for me.

Be safe!I have to admit that I haven't much luck either. Just that one time after multiple loops. While I am trying to move away from the "looping pratice". I was wondering if any of you guys can give me a few SWs numbers that can actually host.

Thanks in advance.

Needler
03-08-12, 12:55
I have to admit that I haven't much luck either. Just that one time after multiple loops. While I am trying to move away from the "looping pratice". I was wondering if any of you guys can give me a few SWs numbers that can actually host.

Thanks in advance.I know what you mean, taking the loop whether you start it in Providence, or Cranston or. It seems that lately there isn't much action at all. Thought I had a score with a short WSW as we both gave the nod, but when I turned around to check her out closer she

Was gone? Someone else must have scooped her while I was turning around? Made another half loop after that and headed home. Tried a few times recently during the day since the weather has been so good, but no luck there either. As for getting numbers from

Other members, you may have some luck because you're a senior member, someone like me who is just starting out, but trying hard to make some reports is SOL, because of the losers in the past not knowing how to keep their big mouths shut the guys who really have the know won't share. Can't blame them one bit either, if I had been burned giving out valuable info like that in the past, why would I want to take the chance and screw it up for myself?

Hopefully soon my luck will change and I can start providing some real information in my reports, LOL.

Gansett
03-08-12, 16:01
Agree the streets are dead, seems late night from 11 pm to early morning. 5 am, produces more results lately than the daylight hours. Increased day time le presence due to civilians calling SW'er activity in is the best I can come up with. And I've never seen so many le out there as I have lately.

They won't go away, just need to put the time and effort in to find them.

Hmm "street walkers numbers that can host", those aren't street walkers. SW'er can't keep a 10-20 buck pay as you go phone active. You expect them to have a place to go to? And why would you go there? Read the mongering rules!

MuffyTheDiver
03-08-12, 20:09
Agree the streets are dead, seems late night from 11 pm to early morning. 5 am, produces more results lately than the daylight hours. Increased day time le presence due to civilians calling SW'er activity in is the best I can come up with. And I've never seen so many le out there as I have lately.

They won't go away, just need to put the time and effort in to find them.

Hmm "street walkers numbers that can host", those aren't street walkers. SW'er can't keep a 10-20 buck pay as you go phone active. You expect them to have a place to go to? And why would you go there? Read the mongering rules!Hey "G" whats cookin bro? Even though I am not very active with the SW side of mongering I am in the prime areas very often due to my work. The daytime scene is fucking DEAD with a capitol D. I haven't seen a SW in LaProv in the last couple weeks, but surely plenty of LE, UC and State LE at every turn! Central Falls still has a bit of action but that fuckin city is so small you got to be triple careful not to end up in a sting or being watched. UCLE and LE love hiding near where the girls are patrolling and then they swoop in once you pick them up. Got to really be ultra sensitive to whats around when your cruising these days! I was in CF today saw two SW, one didn't look terrible, long brown hair skinny, but she looked like she was tweaking on something, also saw an old ragged one that I wouldn't let my dog fuck!

Muffy

Aluver
03-09-12, 18:04
Was out cruising up Broad and Dexter a little after midnight the other week and saw a few maybes but nothing worth a second look. While looping back to Dexter I spied a WSW walking down Goff so I drifted over and slowed and she hopped in. Her name was Sandy and she said she had a place near by and we drove around a bit closer to 95 to an old three decker. Got out, looked around, and headed in with her. We went up some old stairs with paint peeling into a very messy apartment with clothes all over. In the light she was far older than I had suspected, probably 40s, and the environment was not helping either. My big head was screaming no and even my little head wasn't all that interested, so feeling a bit sorry for her, I slipped her a 20 for wasting her time and bolted.

Dream Line
03-09-12, 20:47
Aw you weren't outed SO. Let us know your availibility, maybe we can work around it.

With the streets being dead and the number of ripoffs on BP it's hard to figure why guys don't want to meet and share sure thing info.I am visiting for weekend business. Thought I'd give a run at trying to find some adventure with a SW. After reading posts I ended up around Cranston near federal hill? Anyway I picked up "Angel". We spoke about her coming to my hotel and spending a bit. Donation agreed she says we have to go give her sister some babysitting and pizza money. Buzzers in the head are going off but I said to her I would give her a couple bucks if she left her coat in the vehicle with me. She agreed with no problem so I was a little more at ease.

Needless to say 35min of waiting later I rolled out. Lesson learned. Now I'm more "in need" and I have to go to the ATM. LOL.

Oh well. That's what I get for trying out for adventure in a new area.

Be safe.

Johnri241
03-10-12, 22:18
Drove around all night Friday and Saturday for a good 3 hours each night only thing out were about 3 trannys where are all the girl? I did see one fat white girl and I did see a girl walking with a limp but the one with the limp was on the phone everytime I seen her about to head back to my NB driving areas never struck out over there.

Horny As Hell
03-16-12, 08:10
The only reason that I decided to put up a post was to show some of you what you're missing by NOT attending a "mongerfest".

I've still been doing pretty well on the streets and have scooped NUMEROUS SW's.

I have pics, vids and most importantly DIGITS for Christine, Tina, Kelli, Jackie, Kery, Melody and Michelle to name a few. I'll even attach a few pics as a brief sample.

Won't post any info and will only respond to pm's from PROVEN and reliable veterans. I will NOT get burned again!

If you've been invited to a fest in the past make an effort to get to one and get "in the loop" so you don't miss out on anything.

Luck to most and play safe guys.

Johnri241
03-16-12, 21:01
IDK if I'm hitting the wrong area or what but went out cruising and nothing cruised for about 45 min nothing so I hit my nb stomping grounds and it was loaded so unless someone is willing to help me out in the prov scene I will not be cruising prov anymore good luck everyone and happy hunting.

Streethunter20
03-17-12, 10:37
IDK if I'm hitting the wrong area or what but went out cruising and nothing cruised for about 45 min nothing so I hit my nb stomping grounds and it was loaded so unless someone is willing to help me out in the prov scene I will not be cruising prov anymore good luck everyone and happy hunting.Alot of them moved to CF and Pawt there are a few in my area but the cops are cracking down in prov.

Johnri241
03-17-12, 18:40
Alot of them moved to CF and Pawt there are a few in my area but the cops are cracking down in prov.Hey thanks where about in cf and pawtucket should I cruise looking?

Streethunter20
03-18-12, 08:41
Hey thanks where about in cf and pawtucket should I cruise looking?I always go up barton st then to broad st then go all the way down then turn and back down barton then to Dexter st.

Fun Loving
03-18-12, 13:10
Hey guys, new to this. Haven't had much luck in ri, picked up angel in taunton lastnight, she was on park ave, the right side though, not the hosp side.

Johnri241
03-23-12, 20:21
I always go up barton st then to broad st then go all the way down then turn and back down barton then to Dexter st.Nothing really out but seemed like a real good area at night time going to maybe go tonight or tomorrow night ill let you all know.

Fun Loving
03-25-12, 08:15
Anyone aver have any luck down at the truckstop? I've had good luck with them in the past, but haven't tried the one in RI yet.

Italian Monkey
03-25-12, 23:55
Hey guys, new to this. Haven't had much luck in ri, picked up angel in taunton lastnight, she was on park ave, the right side though, not the hosp side.You are in RI buddy DUH

Streethunter20
03-26-12, 18:12
Saw to girls there around 10pm standing in front of a playground drove around once then left was not sure of the whole play ground thing could have been a sting any info on this place would be great.

Johnri241
03-30-12, 17:18
Went out around 1 am and grabbed up an ok hsw see did a good job except kept telling me to hurry though I hate that so I finished up told her I'd give 30 gave 20 said I thought I has more I did but for the annoyance she gets that and then dropped her off.

Fun Loving
04-02-12, 09:12
Anyone have any luck in rwp of late? It used to be a decent spot, esp the picnic loop above the carrosel and the tennis courts.

Horny As Hell
04-12-12, 07:28
Found one of my favorites yet again this morning and got yet another top quality 15min long out of this world BBBJCIM. She does walk (but not often) and prefers the phone instead. If a proven veteran monger that I have dealt with before (and not screwed it up) wants the info pm me and I'll get back asap with her digits as well as a few others that will make your day.

Rookies, newbies, lurkers, imitation mongers and non-trustworthy "seniors" need not waste either of our times by asking.

Fun Loving
04-12-12, 17:01
Found one of my favorites yet again this morning and got yet another top quality 15min long out of this world BBBJCIM. She does walk (but not often) and prefers the phone instead. If a proven veteran monger that I have dealt with before (and not screwed it up) wants the info pm me and I'll get back asap with her digits as well as a few others that will make your day.

Rookies, newbies, lurkers, imitation mongers and non-trustworthy "seniors" need not waste either of our times by asking.I frequently see offers of info sharing for "veteran's" only. How does one get to be considered a veteran?

Horny As Hell
04-12-12, 20:09
By getting out there and doing something and then posting about it. When you actually post REPORTS (we'll be able to tell if they're legit or fake) and not just questions or comments others will see that you're in fact REAL and legit.

I used to share with the majority of guys here and got burned BADLY and then I cut back and shared with only some and I get burned AGAIN. I will NOT be burned again!

Even today, I posted that only if you're a proven vet that I HAVE DEALT WITH BEFORE to feel free yet I still get a bunch of pm's from lurkers with ZERO posts or 2 posts that were just questions or comments wanting the info.

Heck, why don't I not only give you the info, but drive you there AND pay for it too? Geez that's what some of these "guys" seem to expect.

I frequently see offers of info sharing for "veteran's" only. How does one get to be considered a veteran?

Gansett
04-13-12, 09:58
Heck, why don't I not only give you the info, but drive you there AND pay for it too? Geez that's what some of these "guys" seem to expect.Hey! I'm your friend aren't I? What about me? <big grin .

Fun Loving
04-13-12, 10:17
By getting out there and doing something and then posting about it. When you actually post REPORTS (we'll be able to tell if they're legit or fake) and not just questions or comments others will see that you're in fact REAL and legit.

I used to share with the majority of guys here and got burned BADLY and then I cut back and shared with only some and I get burned AGAIN. I will NOT be burned again!

Even today, I posted that only if you're a proven vet that I HAVE DEALT WITH BEFORE to feel free yet I still get a bunch of pm's from lurkers with ZERO posts or 2 posts that were just questions or comments wanting the info.

Heck, why don't I not only give you the info, but drive you there AND pay for it too? Geez that's what some of these "guys" seem to expect.Wow. Jump down the new guys throat for asking an honest question. I'd be happy with what streets to cruise, as you seem to have all the luck and others don't

Horny As Hell
04-13-12, 18:46
Jump down your throat? Geez, talk about over-reacting. YOU are the one who asked the question and I simply told you how it works here and what it would take for you to be considered "experienced" and etc.

As for the streets, areas, days times and etc all you need to do is to take some time and RTFF as all the info is ALREADY THERE! There are NUMEROUS postings about the streets used and landmarks on them too.

Needless to say you just put your foot in your mouth here and I would bet that most veteran guys would just ignore you now. Good going.

Wow. Jump down the new guys throat for asking an honest question. I'd be happy with what streets to cruise, as you seem to have all the luck and others don't

JpcCT
04-14-12, 04:43
I frequently see offers of info sharing for "veteran's" only. How does one get to be considered a veteran?As others have said, rttf and post (even if it is a little info, anything helps)

Usually a date, area and some sort of landmarks or street names help.

Any uncle sightings

Most importantly trust.

No one is here (that I have seen) is going to trust someone with few posts and odd questions.

Also do not (I repeat) do not burn bridges and mess up someone who gives you a nugget.

Be patient, also interact (even if you do not have info) as often as you can.

Thats all I can think of, oh and attitudes do not cut it.

HighwayHenry
04-15-12, 09:59
I agree with the recent postings about newbies. My story is short and simple. I found this site a while ago and decided to join. I don't post my activity because I don't know who to trust but I did notice some people with high report numbers. In my 50's now but have enjoyed the loops that we all know about. Been driving around since my early 20's and have had lots of fun. Anyway, I'm thinking of posting when I go out but still a little reserved about it.

I guess here I'm considered a "NEWBIE", even thou I got 30 years under my belt, or should I say below my belt. Hahaha, and that's OK with me. I think the best thing to do is like a previous poster said,"You got to get out there and then Post".

I need to take that advice too!

As always, be safe and have fun.

H

Fun Loving
04-20-12, 08:26
Picked up a BSW on post road lastnight, around 445 in front of the sheritan hotel by the airport. She looked pretty good, said her name was Helen. After the Leo check, she wanted 20 for BBBJ and I was def fine with that. We went to a quiet spot and she then took off her shirt, saying it was to help her stay clean since she tends to get messy. Once the shirt came off, something smelled odd, so I flipped on the map light, claiming I wanted a better look at her breasts. Thank God I Did! She had some kinda scabs or sores around her nipples, she said they were from nursing a baby, but she had some on her upper arms and such too. I promply said thanks but no thanks, gave her a 10 for the peep show and then dropped her on the next main street. I don't remember who gave me the advise of keeping small bills on hand when I first started out, but ty, ty, ty all the same.

Gansett
04-20-12, 13:54
Occasionally, ok once in the ten years I've lived nearby, you'll see a known traveling provider walking over to Chello's or Legal Seafood resturant. I saw Dani / Dana / starts with a D in Chellos one time with a 'friend'. She advertised as being 6 foot+ blonde and in heels she was a impressive site!

I have seen some attractive women by themselves dressed a little over the top for RI trying to cross the road in that area. I wouldn't call it a known hot spot.

Ruggerz66
04-20-12, 16:36
Picked up a BSW on post road lastnight, around 445 in front of the sheritan hotel by the airport. She looked pretty good, said her name was Helen. After the Leo check, she wanted 20 for BBBJ and I was def fine with that. We went to a quiet spot and she then took off her shirt, saying it was to help her stay clean since she tends to get messy. Once the shirt came off, something smelled odd, so I flipped on the map light, claiming I wanted a better look at her breasts. Thank God I Did! She had some kinda scabs or sores around her nipples, she said they were from nursing a baby, but she had some on her upper arms and such too. I promply said thanks but no thanks, gave her a 10 for the peep show and then dropped her on the next main street. I don't remember who gave me the advise of keeping small bills on hand when I first started out, but ty, ty, ty all the same.I am so glad you followed your gut on this one. Made my stomach turn just reading your post. Might want to get the inside of your car detailed!

Having soemthiong like this happen to me has always been my biggest worry when dealing with providers. Stay safe out there.

Rugger

Mikee
04-20-12, 19:24
I have been cruising the greater prov area for over 30 yrs. I had some good luck in the past 5-10 yrs in the smith / orms area. But really, you got to be in the right place at the right time. I was going to a doctors visit at RW hosp at 9; 30 am one day. Left my visit and headed down valley st. Going to a plumbing store. Pulled in driveway and seen this blk girl walk by. Stared at her and she walked over and asked for a light. Long story short, beautiful BBBJCIM for good half hour. So, I got lucky. Being mwm I am VERY careful. Will post regularly.

Luv Pantyhose
04-21-12, 10:37
Hello,

I have always been a fan of my 2:00 AM Broad and Elmwood cruse (I have been trying different times also) , but I have not have any luck in a long time and I always end up at my favorite.

AMP (1021) but I noticed you guys have been having some luck in other parts of town, so I am just making it official that I will be spreading my wings, so hopefully I will have something to report.

Stay Safe,

John

HarleyGuy09
04-21-12, 14:23
Picked up Kristen who used to advertise on BP on Atwells. Gave her a ride to Cranston where I'm assuming she did her incall. Place was a dump but I was already there and got a very good bbjcim for. 25. Dropped her back off in Olneyville. She's really had a big drop off from her BP days when she would ask for much more.

Streethunter20
04-22-12, 16:29
Just dealt with a WSW in central falls with red hair she got in asked for 4 give her 2 parked worst pick up ever she was total high and she tried to steal my phone when I saw her go for it I grabed it from her smacked her and kicked her out of the car. Do not pick this one up.

NY Monger
04-23-12, 15:07
Was up and out early, so cruised the Elmwood / Broad area this am around 6-7. Didn't see anything but noticed some cars making sharp, somewhat unexpected turns from Broad onto side streets. I'm guessing they were scooping SWers, but it seems like a dangerous maneuver esp if I noticed it, guessing LE sees it too.

It wasnt really raining so I was hoping to find a SWer who stayed in during the rain and came out, but no luck.

Lexus
04-23-12, 15:22
Made the loop elm to cranston st. Nothing out there by one WSW behind az black hair ugly with a black eye on the right side. Oh and the chickens running around in the grassy part of az just fun to me.

Gansett
04-23-12, 15:51
She's really had a big drop off from her BP days when she would ask for much more.Her service dropped way off too. Saw her several months ago, waste of time IMHO.

Johnri241
04-23-12, 17:04
Went out cruising and only seen older 45? Swers out so I grabbed up the best one I could find she was with the girl I think that tried to steal from a previous poster the older lady with the red hair, the one I picked up was short dark hair small tits but offered up 40 FS or 20 bbcim gave her 30 for FS and I cim so it was good tough to find a spot in the day time to park though well good luck be safe and until my next encounter.

DaPpounder401
04-27-12, 23:20
So today me and my buddy where coming back from the gym.

When we saw this 40 yr old in a corner just hanging out, at this point my monger sense where going off! So I joked with my friend about picking her up, he said no and drooped me off at Home. My little Guy wanted to play so I decided to take a shower and drive out to see her and hopefully get some action.

When I was coming out of the bathroom.

My friend is calling me he tells me he picked her up bit does not know where to take her so I told a spot and I met themthere. She service my friend and I asked her to. Do me next but unfortunately she. Claimed she had something to do with her kids so she had to go told me to go back to the corner that my friend pucked her up at in 10 minutes and I did and she never showed so I looped around elmwood Broadway and Dexter and cranston it was dead not even Leo out there I did ride. Down vally where there was thiwsw who. Was practicaly waveing people do so I skiped.

As far as the brunette goes she was wearing a pink. Sweater and blue jeans according. To. My friend she was amazing olives to deep throat said he paid. 30 for. her service.

DaPpounder401
04-28-12, 00:01
So today me and my buddy where coming back from the gym.

When we saw this 40 yr old in a corner just hanging out, at this point my monger sense where going off! So I joked with my friend about picking her up, he said no and drooped me off at Home. My little Guy wanted to play so I decided to take a shower and drive out to see her and hopefully get some action.

When I was coming out of the bathroom.

My friend is calling me he tells me he picked her up bit does not know where to take her so I told a spot and I met themthere. She service my friend and I asked her to. Do me next but unfortunately she. Claimed she had something to do with her kids so she had to go told me to go back to the corner that my friend pucked her up at in 10 minutes and I did and she never showed so I looped around elmwood Broadway and Dexter and cranston it was dead not even Leo out there I did ride. Down vally where there was thiwsw who. Was practicaly waveing people do so I skiped.

As far as the brunette goes she was wearing a pink. Sweater and blue jeans according. To. My friend she was amazing olives to deep throat said he paid. 30 for her service.

Johnri241
04-28-12, 17:36
Went out today for an hour or so and didn't see anything at all out might try again later tonight.

Moonshiner
04-30-12, 08:20
Yesterday was a nice Sunday and I thought I would take a spin to Trinity for one of their awesome IPAs. As I was approaching Rt. 10 I checked the time and noticed I had almost a half hour before they opened so I jumped off and took a left onto Elmwood. Seemed like a real dull day with nothing going on. Then just before CG I see this VERY good looking WSW. I looked at her slim, long dark hair and really clean looking. She looked and waved and my first thought was way too good to be true! So I pulled a left into CG to get some gas and watch down the street to see what was up with this little hottie. As I was putting in gas I watched her wave at a couple other cars when one stopped (did not make her walk). Well she hopped in and no LE closed in, unless it was an LE partner. Anyone else seen her? Any intel?

Fun Loving
04-30-12, 20:19
Was driving down s. Main, brown haired WSW wearing blue hoodie and jeans gave me the wave, pulled into dd and waved back, she came over and hopped in. Her name was pam, very nice girl. $20 bbjcim. She doesn't have a cell at the moment, but gave me her email that she claims to check daily. She talked alot after, but there are worse habbits out there. She said she's usually there, or around the bustop at the end of Pleasant St in Fall River.

Pyro1976
05-01-12, 08:00
Well went out last night and the streets were dead did a couple loops around 730 to 8pm and went back thru about 10 to 11 pm and saw one walker and she was stagering in and out of the road looked messed up she waved but it was not worth the drama.

ProvCharlie
05-03-12, 08:24
Would like to thank Horny as Hell for the contacts he provide to me via Private Message last week. It is critical we help each other out. Hope my schedule allows me to attend a Mongerfest or two in the next few weeks.

ProvCharlie
05-03-12, 08:28
Saw a blonde WSW, mid 20's on Manton. Had the look, the moves. Was working the length of Manton, from DD to points north, beyond Hess. Anyone know who she is?

Horny As Hell
05-03-12, 11:01
Your welcome and the digits should work out well for you. I USED to help out a lot more but stopped due to being burned multiple times. It will NOT ever happen again. As for the "fests" I do believe that there is supposed to be another on Monday 5/7 usual time and place. Good luck out there.

Would like to thank Horny as Hell for the contacts he provide to me via Private Message last week. It is critical we help each other out. Hope my schedule allows me to attend a Mongerfest or two in the next few weeks.

Rmagrei17
05-03-12, 11:55
Would like to thank Horny as Hell for the contacts he provide to me via Private Message last week. It is critical we help each other out. Hope my schedule allows me to attend a Mongerfest or two in the next few weeks.I was just wondering if a newbie like myself could attend a fest? And if so could you pm me the info as to what time and where?

Thanks

Yellowfever023
05-03-12, 16:15
Hi Guy's,

I do most of my SW looking in Mass but frequently come to Prov to visit the AMP's. One of the places I go to is on Broad street. On quite a few occasions I have seen some decent looking girls on broad and my SW radar was going off. Is that an area for SW's or is my radar giving false readings?

Benzz101
05-04-12, 14:43
Saw a blonde WSW, mid 20's on Manton. Had the look, the moves. Was working the length of Manton, from DD to points north, beyond Hess. Anyone know who she is?I think I know which SW your talking about she has long blonde hair past her shoulders and is a little chubby. I see her walking back and forth on manton alot, but I don't know for sure if she is working because she walks like she is heading somewhere, then later I see her walking in the opposite direction. I got what I thought was the look but when I park my car ahead of her she just walks right past me.

Member #4247
05-05-12, 13:54
Does anyone know besides female SW's are there any male SW's around.Ok, I'm not against anyones fun time perference, but I think you just open up the wrong tent. I think you might have wanted to pm that question instead of showing the rainbow side. Not saying your a rainbow chaser.

Member #5805
05-05-12, 14:21
Does anyone know besides female SW's are there any male SW's around.There are some he / she's out there. You can get your cock and eat it to.

I guess you should ask Jackson to set up a new category.

Charfly
05-05-12, 16:38
I used to be a regular here, had an issue, freaked out and deleted myself. Wish I hadn't but oh well.

I used to spend a lot of time on CL looking for UTR action. About to end a four month hiatus. I wanted to quit, but it's just not happening.

At any rate, work took me to Providence this morning around 9. After a quick errand, I found myself with an hour to kill. Headed from the hospitals toward the Elmwood loop. Saw a tall and hot bodied brunette on one of the side streets parallel to Prairie-I think it was Lennox. As I pulled by, she gave me the look. I pulled over a block ahead so I could be nonchalant and check her out. She was probably 5'7" with a nice body-tight jeans and a pink blouse. Smoking. When I saw her face, I took a pass-she has either a scar or birthmark-something just not right-on her left cheek. That and she was older than I initially thought, probably 40s.

I passed and ran a few circuits of the Elmwood / Cranston / Parade / O'Ville loop. I saw the same brunette walking Elmwood a half hour later, but other than that the pickings were slim.

I'm heading back to CL. The street scene scares me. Just as I was finishing my last lap, a Statie had someone pulled over by City Gas.

C

Horny As Hell
05-06-12, 05:40
Started out up in Pawt. Around 0330 or so and saw a decent blond on Broad near Barton and the CVS. She was about 5' or 5'1" or so and around 130lbs as a guess. An OK face and average body but she had really nice natural golden blond hair just past her shoulders (not bleached or highlited which is good). Talking to her though she was either really tired or high as a kite and she gave the vibe that she'd be very lethargic or lackadaisical on me so I ended up passing as I knew I'd be hitting the Prov strolls shortly.

Down by crossroads had 2 WSW's (well 3 if you count deaf mute "jessica") but 1 was older and BIG and the other was a tall bit titted blond but of course I get outscooped. There were 2 BSW's down by AZ and CG but passed as they looked older. Cranston st was dead so I cut thru side streets towards Atwells loop. I wasn't expecting to see anything on Westminster as that's rare but I missed out on a young hot college chick (again near Barton st that name is starting to be popular). Valley, Dexter, Atwells, Manton had the usual skanks.

Head back to Elmwood for one last pass and near Mobil there were a pair of hotties! Both were well dressed and decent faces, NICE bodies and I guess you could call them salt and pepper as one was another cute natural blond and the other was a cute hsw. When I first spotted them couldn't scoop as LEO was fuelin at the mobil. They walked down towards Wahlgreens and I went to scoop on a side street (well me and 2 others too). I did talk to them but at first they said that they weren't working (BS) but then said they were done for the night, then said that they only go together (more BS) and finally quoted $100 for a tag team BBBJ from them.

They looked great and if I had that amount I probably would've gone for it but when I'm on the streets I generally have a LOT less than that on me for several good reasons. BTW, I saw LEO stop 3 different guys while in that area (elmwood, potters etc). I don't know if those dudes were trying to score pussy or dope but either way I'm sure they lost. LEO can be VERY good when they want to be. One guy got stopped and within a minute had 3 cars on him and the other 2 came of out nowhere QUICK.

As for the previous post about dudes. That subject is taboo on here but let it be said that there are both tranny's pretending to be chicks as well as regular dudes working the streets as well. I probably got the look more times from guys that chicks on the run. It's a good thing that I have quite a few reliable digits as that's what I finally ended up using to get some satisfaction. I was hoping for some strange (especially after 3 new blonds) but "settled" for a good regular.

On the subject of referrals, I set up quite a few guys with easy no brainer pussy. A few had the courtesy to at least pm me and say that it did work for them and thanks but others just used the info (I know as the girls told me who saw them and etc) and couldn't even give the courtesy of that. None posted about any of the action at all. A few even pm'd me complaining that it took them too many calls to try and get some action. Well, I get the digits when I hit the streets. If you're trying to get them at a different time you may have trouble hooking up with them. But what do you want for a free handout?

DriveRight
05-09-12, 23:06
Hello fellow mongers!

New here I can't believe It took me this long to find "USG" shit I been a monger for 20+ years from NY to DC atlanta to vacations in fla with the family. What can I say I love this sport! But WTF is up with the south shore / RI?

I moved to attleboro about two years ago now. I'm a hunter I've put in 20+ years from SW's to Upscale and all in between. But these days I'm on a tighter budget so I stick to the SW preferably with a phone, gas is getting pricey and I love the hunt. But I got to say I've scoured tthe streets of attleboro all the way to prov for many hours now and its getting frustrating. I picked up a WSW brunette 5'6-5'7 ish 130+ nicole org. From worcester. Didn't discuss anything other then fun, few weeks back, brought her back to attleboro for 3 crisp jacksons thought I did okay considering she was willing to come out to attleboro from cf. Halfway home on 95 this dumb ***** pulls out the pipe and sparks, I was pissed and almost flipped out but its been a while and she was my first score in RI and I wasnt going back. We get home I crack a red bull mix a quick drink (needed wings at 430am) this chick refuses to take anything off and said she would only do a CBJ. Normally I wouldn't do itatthat amount but I did, and it was quiet ride back to cf.

If anyone can help out with phone numbers to some decent SW's or just flat out FS providers that don't up charge or rush and play dumb games please help I do prefer white but beggars can't be choosers its all pink when you look inside.

I do have info on boston SW's, spots in brockton as well if can help anyone out there PM me I been at it a while. Its funny I never used the worn monger. My boys call me the crack addict because I'm addicted to the ladies ass crack! Got to have it.

Help a brother out. I'm respectful and calm I I understand the game I won't fuck up the hook up.

Peace, stay safe and happy hunting

DriveRight
05-09-12, 23:09
What is monger fest and how can I be down?

It just sounds fun, please can anyone PM some info on this!

Thanks

Streethunter20
05-10-12, 13:38
Just picked up a hot BSW in cf right around the cvs great lady and is very safe she is one of my regulars I pick up no headaches which is great.

Currymonster
05-11-12, 17:36
Had a little drive around on my way back from Boston area. 9:30-10 or so. Quick pass along Westminster and Manton didn't reveal anything, drove to Elmwood and didn't see anything appealing (one definite BSW around Elmwood and Parkis) , nothing on Dexter. Got some gas at 7-11 on Cranston and thought of just giving up and getting on 95 there and then, before deciding on one more drive along Valley / Atwells / Manton. Spotted WSW on the hill on Atwells, looped round for side st pickup, she was ready for it, has a good spot. Her name was Crystal. 30s skinny dirty blonde, asked what I wanted. Asked what she was good at. "everything". I just slid the seat back and she leant over and got to work. Truly excellent, took me readily to the root like Heather off ideepthroat, had a good go at my balls, then back down all the way to take a load so that spitting was never going to be an option. Gave her $23 I had pre folded up in the back pocket, said thanks, dropped her where I got her. No mention of money at all, she just went straight to town. Said she was usually to be found on that part of Atwells. Not sure that tallies with other mentions of her, seem to be Crystal pick ups on Elmwood, Cranston, all over, really.

Prov Cheater
05-13-12, 02:09
Had a little drive around on my way back from Boston area. 9:30-10 or so. Quick pass along Westminster and Manton didn't reveal anything, drove to Elmwood and didn't see anything appealing (one definite BSW around Elmwood and Parkis) , nothing on Dexter. Got some gas at 7-11 on Cranston and thought of just giving up and getting on 95 there and then, before deciding on one more drive along Valley / Atwells / Manton. Spotted WSW on the hill on Atwells, looped round for side st pickup, she was ready for it, has a good spot. Her name was Crystal. 30s skinny dirty blonde, asked what I wanted. Asked what she was good at. "everything". I just slid the seat back and she leant over and got to work. Truly excellent, took me readily to the root like Heather off ideepthroat, had a good go at my balls, then back down all the way to take a load so that spitting was never going to be an option. Gave her $23 I had pre folded up in the back pocket, said thanks, dropped her where I got her. No mention of money at all, she just went straight to town. Said she was usually to be found on that part of Atwells. Not sure that tallies with other mentions of her, seem to be Crystal pick ups on Elmwood, Cranston, all over, really.A lot of girls these days can deepthroat, but I've never seen anyone who can do it like Heather, so that's some high praise. I met a non-pro once who pretty much could do it, but most of the girls I've met on the streets either can't or still have that gag reflex.

I used to see a girl (back when I was more active on the streets) named Diana off of Elmwood who could take it all, but this was a while back, maybe a year or so? HSW, spinner, early 30s? Does anyone have any idea who I'm talking about?

Fun Loving
05-14-12, 09:28
Scooped up tina (trina?) this morning around 5ish, lighter skinned BSW, had a carribean accent. She was very nice / sociable, though a little tough to understand from the accent. Picked her up off richter and smith. She said she usually does that block or 2. Usual leo check, then settled on 25 for BBBJ. Its amazing how much harder it is to find a good spot with the sun coming up so early now. The ones I prefer just don't work to well in the day. I'm going to have to do some spot hunting for a daytimer.

Mikee
05-14-12, 17:42
Scooped up tina (trina?) this morning around 5ish, lighter skinned BSW, had a carribean accent. She was very nice / sociable, though a little tough to understand from the accent. Picked her up off richter and smith. She said she usually does that block or 2. Usual leo check, then settled on 25 for BBBJ. Its amazing how much harder it is to find a good spot with the sun coming up so early now. The ones I prefer just don't work to well in the day. I'm going to have to do some spot hunting for a daytimer.As I said in my initial post a while back, I always had good luck in that area, smith-orms-hot wiener area. Haven't cruised in a while but my luck was always good around there. My regular was a BSW, called herself, Cindy. But that was five or six yrs ago. Keep reading your posts daily so any help is appreciated.

Mikee

Thekid1730
05-15-12, 02:34
This is my first post and kind of ashamed but if I didn't alert the community and save someone else for my stupidity then I wouldn't be doing what I feel is a good service.

Did the usual loop Manton / Valley / Atwells / Delaine. Met with a cut WSW about 5' 10" skinny black hair banging body (on at Wells and Valley near Shell.). Negotiated for 80. Long story short got robbed watch out for "Angela" didn't appear to be a junky very clean.

Just beware.

RiverSnorkler
05-15-12, 07:13
I also remember Cindy from the Smith St area. She used to live next to the Chinese restaurant on Smith St. After she had her 3rd child she dropped out ofthe profession it seemed. Haven't seen her at all since then Definitely a loss since she was always very good at what she did.

Gansett
05-15-12, 08:33
Hate to hear you got ripped off but it happens and is a part of this activity. How did you get robbed? Go to her place and meet a friend of hers?

BTW 80 for a WSW is way over the top.

Thanks for the info and warning.

Mikee
05-15-12, 17:20
I also remember Cindy from the Smith St area. She used to live next to the Chinese restaurant on Smith St. After she had her 3rd child she dropped out ofthe profession it seemed. Haven't seen her at all since then Definitely a loss since she was always very good at what she did.I thought Cindy dropped out of site. I specifically drove around JUST for her. Amazing head and took her out to eat a few times. Exchanged cell #s with her. She called me all the time. Also met a BSW named "sam" around the same area, orms, smith, and she was from boston but lived around dd on smith st. Very tall and perfect body. Cindy told me she was originally from Detroit.

Mikee

SafetyD
05-15-12, 19:28
This is my first post and kind of ashamed but if I didn't alert the community and save someone else for my stupidity then I wouldn't be doing what I feel is a good service.

Did the usual loop Manton / Valley / Atwells / Delaine. Met with a cut WSW about 5' 10" skinny black hair banging body (on at Wells and Valley near Shell.). Negotiated for 80. Long story short got robbed watch out for "Angela" didn't appear to be a junky very clean.

Just beware.They are all junkies.

HighwayHenry
05-16-12, 20:53
Went to pick up a friend on Manton to give a ride home Monday night around 9pm. Nice looking one sitting on the steps two blocks after AZ at the green row of apartments or whatever they are? Gave me the look as I drove by. But couldn't do anything about it, I was already running late.

Oh well.

Pyro1976
05-18-12, 16:11
Did a run thru prov. Last night saw a dozen girls between Elmwood to Atwells.

Not much worth picking up.

Horny As Hell
05-18-12, 21:03
On my way home from Dr's office and decided to see how the streets were. Numerous SW's out and even saw Shannon whom I haven't seen in a long time but of course passed. There was a TON of leo's around and they were BUSY. I also spotted an new (at least to me) HOT strawberry blond with a SWEET body but of course I already had Kate by then. Just my luck!

The scoop was Kate a mid 30ish WSW. She's around 5' tall and about 125-130lbs or so with NICE eyes. She has short dirty blond hair and a decent body (34 C's and a decent ass) but a bit of a belly. Went to one of my spots, she asked for. 4 for a BBBJ and claimed she was great at it (well she's NOT).

The complaining started almost immediately (too hot, too tired, are you close yet) and I hadn't even gotten hard yet. Then she tried to just make it a HJ and finally she offered FS to get me to nut but she didn't have a condom. She even offered BBFS but I used one of mine.

Then she was very hard to get into (dry and tight) and once I finally did thought she was getting wet BUT of course it turned out she was just on the rag and didn't say a word about it! My crotch looked like I had just slaughtered somebody (or something) and you know how that would go over with the SO.

Ended up calling it quits, never even got remotely close to a nutt. Won't repeat again. She did say that she's out on Elmwood most afternoons (usually between CG and AZ) and claims to have a phone but was out of minutes. I'll put a few pics up anyways. Good luck out there guys

Horny As Hell
05-18-12, 21:30
Won't give too many details as she's kinda well known already but Christine a late 20's spinner BSW. She does give a well above average BBBJCIM and if she didn't give an attitude to go with it she'd have a lot more regulars. Nonetheless decent head, nice ass and tiny A's (with responsive nips)

MuffyTheDiver
05-19-12, 06:10
The complaining started almost immediately (too hot, too tired, are you close yet) and I hadn't even gotten hard yet. Then she tried to just make it a HJ and finally she offered FS to get me to nut but she didn't have a condom. She even offered BBFS but I used one of mine.

Then she was very hard to get into (dry and tight) and once I finally did thought she was getting wet BUT of course it turned out she was just on the rag and didn't say a word about it! My crotch looked like I had just slaughtered somebody (or something) and you know how that would go over with the SO.Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Dude sounds like a horror story to me. Dayum your a real trooper!

Mikee
05-19-12, 14:19
On my way home from Dr's office and decided to see how the streets were. Numerous SW's out and even saw Shannon whom I haven't seen in a long time but of course passed. There was a TON of leo's around and they were BUSY. I also spotted an new (at least to me) HOT strawberry blond with a SWEET body but of course I already had Kate by then. Just my luck!

The scoop was Kate a mid 30ish WSW. She's around 5' tall and about 125-130lbs or so with NICE eyes. She has short dirty blond hair and a decent body (34 C's and a decent ass) but a bit of a belly. Went to one of my spots, she asked for. 4 for a BBBJ and claimed she was great at it (well she's NOT).

Then she was very hard to get into (dry and tight) and once I finally did thought she was getting wet BUT of course it turned out she was just on the rag and didn't say a word about it! My crotch looked like I had just slaughtered somebody (or something) and you know how that would go over with the SO.

Ended up calling it quits, never even got remotely close to a nutt. Won't repeat again. She did say that she's out on Elmwood most afternoons (usually between CG and AZ) and claims to have a phone but was out of minutes. I'll put a few pics up anyways. Good luck out there guysI can't believe you ran across shannon Just wondering if its the same shannon I new about 5-6-7 yrs ago. BSW; met her on elmwood near ny system one summer night. Perfect bod, tiny t's but very nice. I new she lived around elmwood prov crans line on a side st. Exchanged #s with her and saw her frequently. Then she dropped out of site, oh well just reminiscing.

Horny As Hell
05-19-12, 17:53
Different Shannon, the one I referred to is a late 20's WSW with dirty blond hair, a decent ass, perky B's and on my DO NOT DO LIST for a good reason.

I can't believe you ran across shannon Just wondering if its the same shannon I new about 5-6-7 yrs ago. BSW; met her on elmwood near ny system one summer night. Perfect bod, tiny t's but very nice. I new she lived around elmwood prov crans line on a side st. Exchanged #s with her and saw her frequently. Then she dropped out of site, oh well just reminiscing.

Joey Stock
05-22-12, 09:36
Just a BIG thank you to Horny as Hell, over a month ago gave me some digits, one was actually an oldie but goodie of mine who I had lost contact, as I don't get down to the city much any more. (use to be a 5-minute drive, could use the old "taking a ride to the store excuse". Anyways, made the hunting EASY for me when I finally got down there, thanks for helping an old timer on the boards out.

Treat him right, he's a good man.

Prov Cheater
05-25-12, 02:34
So, in general I haven't been in this hobby much lately, because I've just been dumb lucky in the free circuit. A few nights ago, I really wanted a BJ, so I called up a friend and headed over for a quick nut. Unfortunately, this person is a personal friend, totally not a pro, so I won't be sharing her info (I actually met her through my gf LOL). Anyway, she lives around the PC area, and as I was leaving her place, I spotted a hot looking blonde WSW giving me the look very hard on Douglas. So I pull over onto a side street and she comes over. Since it was dark, she looked less good once she got into the car, especially as I could see the age on her face now. Still though, she looked decent; maybe in her late 30's, blonde hair, skinny, small Cs. Said her name was Linda. She asked me what I was up to, and I told her. Told me she bet she could suck me better. Negotiated on. 2 for a BBBJ. I don't usually hunt in this area so I didn't have a spot, but based on my knowledge of the area found one near PC. Linda's BJ skills were decent, she liked playing with the head, which I also liked. She let me CIM and spit it out the door, but said she loves the taste of cum and would consider swallowing in the future. I left her satisfied but it wasn't as good as the previous BJ, although I wanted her to feel special so I said it was. All in all, it was clearly a good night, and I'd pick her up again.

Horny As Hell
06-02-12, 08:33
The rain has me bored and no one is posting much here at all so I decided to add a bit to try and keep it somewhat alive.

I ran into Rachel earlier on Elmwood@Potters (by the Mobil) and tried her out. She claims that "she's NOT an SW and that she normally works just off of BP" but that LEO is running stings on the BP girls and she pulled the ad for now. Said that she has a lot of regulars but it was a slow time at that moment. Nonetheless as soon as she knew she'd be making some money off of me she was on the phone with her dealer arranging to buy her crack.

Anyways, my guess would be early 30's and about 5' 3" or so and about 130lbs. She looked good in her clothes BUT you'll find out that it's just good clothes as her tits are small saggy flat pancakes and she has a doughy potbelly and a saggy ass as well. I guess she lost a lot of weight but you couldn't tell that when she was dressed! She could be an ad for the bra and pants makers though.

She asks for .3 for a CBJ and .4 for a BBBJCIM and .5 for "everything" and when I asked her if she was good at head she claimed " she never gets any complaints and she has to be it's her job to be good at it and if I wasn't satisfied it would be FREE".

That sounded good and she asked me how I preferred it and then proceeded to ignore my instructions and did it VERY VERY fast and hard (not what I like at all) trying to get me to nutt quick so she could go and get her crack.

That didn't work at all and since that ass seemed OK I decided to upgrade to the FS which eventually got the job done. NOTE: she also didn't have any condoms.

Service wise she was just OK but my guess was she was anxious for her next high and would usually do better. She gave her digits (not the same ones as her BP ad) and quoted a much lower street price for any repeat sessions with her since I found her on the streets. If I have dealt with you BEFORE and nothing went wrong and you're interested pm me for her digits.

BTW, she said she's from Pawt. And that seemed to be true as she kept trying to pick spots to park that were NOT good at all and if I had taken them we more than likely would have been caught (not cool).

Rmagrei17
06-05-12, 13:37
I went out the other night around 9pm for my first attempt at hunting in the dark and I met with an amusing amount of leo all over the place, this was on Elmwood and the Atwells sections so obviously I wrapped it up. Fast forward till today and I went through around 9 am and met with empty streets once again. I agree with the last poster, this site has been quiet but I believe it's because a lack of SW's out there. I then came back around noon time and was very desperate because I picked up Michelle near Elmwood who was a 2 at best but she had a mouth and satisfied the need for 20 CIM, she had librarian glasses on but the only school she frequents is Crack High! She did force me to find a new spot that I like so the afternoon was not a total disaster.

Currymonster
06-07-12, 04:57
Every time I come through Providence, I take a look and there's always options. I've been looking evenings around 10-midnight.

Last time I found Chris (post 2341) , similar comments. Fairly good oral, minimal drama and attitude.

This time I've just found Sherry, who provided good oral service (not as good as Crystal still) , on Atwells. I wasn't quick but there were no complaints, she spat out the door eventually. I passed another pair on Atwells, that looked tempting, and there were some on Elmwood too.

Providence needs some convenient Notels.

Horny As Hell
06-10-12, 05:34
After a good night's fishing (I hooked a buddy up with his first ever keeper) I decided to do a mini run (just down Elmwood) on the way home. Didn't plan on looping since I was pulling the boat. IT was up by crossroads and I also saw Deb (40ish skinny brunette) for the first time in a LONG time (last July post 2113) by McDonalds. There were 2 skinny BSW's near AZ (one was beyond old actually ancient) , a FAT blond WSW across from there as well but she got scooped. A chunky hsw near Plenty st (looked like Luz's sister actually) and finally a RARE sighting of Kerrie (NOTE: not Kery 2 different WSW's).

This Kerrie is an older (40+) brunette with short hair and looks like Tatum O'Neil all grown up and since she's one of the best out there at BBBJ's I just had to take a trip down memory lane. It's too bad she never has any digits because I sure could get used to seeing her OFTEN. I haven't seen the other Kery recently but have pm's saying others have found her via digits given in the past. That Kery is a 29yo brunette spinner with long dark hair, a KILLER ass, almost no tit and also very good at sucking dick.

So an abbreviated run still showed plenty of action out there. I can just imagine how the rest of the streets were.

Horny As Hell
06-10-12, 05:40
Post 2341 is a post by another monger, not yourself. Also I did a quick look at your posts and didn't see a mention of "Chris". There was a posting about "Crystal" but I think that was something like #2418. Prov does have some "notels" but they're more or less a bit of a drive away from the strolls.

Every time I come through Providence, I take a look and there's always options. I've been looking evenings around 10-midnight.

Last time I found Chris (post 2341) , similar comments. Fairly good oral, minimal drama and attitude.

This time I've just found Sherry, who provided good oral service (not as good as Crystal still) , on Atwells. I wasn't quick but there were no complaints, she spat out the door eventually. I passed another pair on Atwells, that looked tempting, and there were some on Elmwood too.

Providence needs some convenient Notels.

Streethunter20
06-10-12, 09:33
I have been hitting cf and pawtucket too much and need some new places any sure things in Providence?

Gopats2007
06-11-12, 09:19
Went out Saturday night trying to get a feel for prov. Cruised from 12:30 am to 3 and all I saw where ts and one BSW get scooped by AZ on elmwood. Not many SW but tons of ts what is with this city where are all the SW?

HighwayHenry
06-11-12, 10:31
Good Morning gents,

Was on my way out Saterday morning ar 6:30am and ran into Tina in Silver Lake. Nice blond hair long legs and tight jeans. Stopped and talked to her on the corner and noticed the face was kind of strange and unfortunatly I could not sample her wears at the time. Says she is trying to make end meet so I told her I would be around some other day. Had to run I was in a hurry. Anyway, I will try to get some digits next time.

Happy hunting. Be Safe.

Mongo69
06-12-12, 00:00
Was working in area today and drove up and down a few times not to snag, but just doing work chores and there were a few cuties that gave me the "eye". LE was parked in obvious spot across from pawn shop, but there were enough fish to easily snag if you are slick enough. Sunny days are the best because the street is just so busy its easy to get lost in all the bustle. Couple on Broad too, wish I weren't working at the time.

Lexus
06-13-12, 13:18
Did the loop Tuesday around 11 am to 1130 am saw nothing on elm or cranston st all tho I did see harmany walking boy she big from the waist down now. Not sure if she was working but thats all. Oh and saw hsw short like 5'2 black jacket kinda stumbling pass on her again not sure if she working did wanta waste the time to find either she was near all the house being revamped on cranston near dd. Not shorty either.

Horny As Hell
06-14-12, 06:28
Did a pretty extensive run about an hour ago and while there were four SW's on Elmwood none were worth a second glance. The same old skinny BSW near AZ, the same nasty looking WSW by CG and etc. There was also a chubby hsw on Atwells but I passed. Rest of the streets were dead at that time.

Rmagrei17
06-14-12, 08:01
Did the loop Tuesday around 11 am to 1130 am saw nothing on elm or cranston st all tho I did see harmany walking boy she big from the waist down now. Not sure if she was working but thats all. Oh and saw hsw short like 5'2 black jacket kinda stumbling pass on her again not sure if she working did wanta waste the time to find either she was near all the house being revamped on cranston near dd. Not shorty either.I did a quick run through at 2pm and saw that exact same thing you did, I was trying to beat the school children getting out but did not. I was watching the same two walkers and was getting a bit desperate and wanted a closer look at the hsw with the black jacket, I finally had a chance but she ducked into a thrift store on the corner of Cranston. What has happened lately?

Horny As Hell
06-15-12, 07:14
Actually I don't think she's a "new" one but as far as I remember I hadn't played with her before but a part of me still thinks she reminds me of one from about 4 or 5 years ago.

Anyways, did another run earlier and as soon as I jumped off the highway spotted her near Crossroads and made the scoop. Continued down Elmwood towards one of my spots and she gabbed the whole time. Never shut up for a second. Heard the whole sob story and yada yada yada. Down Elmwood there were 6 others working including a cute young BSW that I'll be looking for again. The rest were just OK. Never hit any other streets as I was kinda in a hurry.

She didn't bother with any kind of "cop check" right to her pricing of .3 for BBBJ and .4 for FS. She's a late 30's early 40's WSW with shoulder length natural blond hair, a BIG fair of fake tits (still felt GREAT though) with tiny nips. She has a tiny little ass (a cheek fits in the palm of my hand) and a tiny belly too. She has a big pair of DSL's and she claims to be awesome at BBBJ's but I had to keep warning her to watch her teeth and to slow down.

Asks you NOT to try to control her by the back of her head (asks so nicely) and allows CIM but asks for a polite warning so it doesn't do on down her throat.

She allows roaming and easily popped the girls out for me to play with. She does a LOT of moaning and slurping and pauses for dirty talk too. If a hard fast dirty style BBBJ does it for you then she's your dream girl. It is NOT my style so finally after about 10 minutes of hoovering she finally she asks me to CIM as she "wants to taste it so bad" but I decided to nutt on those tits.

I actually got more pics than I'll post and working digits (a regular cell not a minute phone) and if you're someone that I HAVE DEALT WITH BEFORE and you didn't cause me any grief feel free to pm and you'll be seeing her asap. She claims that she's available 24-7 by her phone and will meet anytime with 1/2 hr notice.

Lexus
06-15-12, 13:14
Actually I don't think she's a "new" one but as far as I remember I hadn't played with her before but a part of me still thinks she reminds me of one from about 4 or 5 years ago.

Anyways, did another run earlier and as soon as I jumped off the highway spotted her near Crossroads and made the scoop. Continued down Elmwood towards one of my spots and she gabbed the whole time. Never shut up for a second. Heard the whole sob story and yada yada yada. Down Elmwood there were 6 others working including a cute young BSW that I'll be looking for again. The rest were just OK. Never hit any other streets as I was kinda in a hurry.

She didn't bother with any kind of "cop check" right to her pricing of. 3 for BBBJ and. 4 for FS. She's a late 30's early 40's WSW with shoulder length natural blond hair, a BIG fair of fake tits (still felt GREAT though) with tiny nips. She has a tiny little ass (a cheek fits in the palm of my hand) and a tiny belly too. She has a big pair of DSL's and she claims to be awesome at BBBJ's but I had to keep warning her to watch her teeth and to slow down.

Asks you NOT to try to control her by the back of her head (asks so nicely) and allows CIM but asks for a polite warning so it doesn't do on down her throat.

She allows roaming and easily popped the girls out for me to play with. She does a LOT of moaning and slurping and pauses for dirty talk too. If a hard fast dirty style BBBJ does it for you then she's your dream girl. It is NOT my style so finally after about 10 minutes of hoovering she finally she asks me to CIM as she "wants to taste it so bad" but I decided to nutt on those tits.

I actually got more pics than I'll post and working digits (a regular cell not a minute phone) and if you're someone that I HAVE DEALT WITH BEFORE and you didn't cause me any grief feel free to pm and you'll be seeing her asap. She claims that she's available 24-7 by her phone and will meet anytime with 1/2 hr notice.Hah what time of day? Thanks

Horny As Hell
06-15-12, 17:54
Kind of early for most guys but my usual 0530ish usually works out well and on most mornings there is ALWAYS someone available as long as the weather is OK.

She looked CLEAN and smelled clean as well. Kind of surprising as she claims to be squatting in an abandoned building by herself. But anyways, clean skin and clothes, nice nail Polish on, lots of jewelry and BTW I haven't seen too many implants on sws (not since LEAH but hers were just BAD anyways). Too much $$ for them but if you believe her "story" she's no really an SW just down on her luck. More FYI she also has a very affordable hourly rate and etc. Attitude was just fine and unfortunately that's getting to be a rare thing nowadays. I will be seeing her again to "upgrade" to FS, I want to bang that little ass from behind.

Hah what time of day? Thanks

Horny As Hell
06-15-12, 18:36
Any of the guys who ALREADY know about fests interested in going on Monday? I'm not talking about the 1 post wonders / lurkers. If you already have attended or have been invited in the past and know where they're held and the time of day feel free to pm either myself or Gansett.

It's a good place to SHARE info. An example is today's find. Only one monger has seen the complete unedited pics and he's earned that right! So far, he could change his name to "TIGGER" as he's the only one.

I freely shared her name and digits with a "core group" of trusted proven veteran's and those guys probably could see the pics as well but haven't shared their e-mail addy's.

Horny As Hell
06-16-12, 05:59
Man, some guys must not have any shame or something. During this mornings run I saw this short, fat, UUUUGLY skanky nasty WSW get scooped not once but twice. I know that there wasn't a lot to choose from at that particular moment but have some self respect. I wouldn't EVER have let that thing touch me and I mean anywhere on my body let alone any kind of "service" from her. Now I have to wonder just how many guys are doing her and then coming back and doing another lady and then passing on something to her for the rest of us to catch. Man, that's just not right! I would've snapped a pic but it might have busted my camera.

MuffyTheDiver
06-18-12, 21:43
Spent most my day working in and around Prov today so had a few extra minutes to do a few drive by's to see if anything was cooking. 11am ish by the AZ saw what appeared to be a very hot bodied black girl with short straight hair. Definitely working. As she got closer the body looked great, the face was worse then a horse face. LOL. A bit further down was a Blonde who was either very pregnant or just had a BIG belly, she actually was not bad looking other then being a BBW with baby possibly. Also passed by Cheaters around 2pm and saw a Blonde working right on the side street next to the parking lot for Cheaters. I would have thought that Cheaters would discourage a girl working so close to the club.

Pyro1976
06-20-12, 16:19
I was at cheaters on Monday she was out there at midnight 4. For BBBJCIM not bad was really hard and fast had to slow her down she allowed roaming nice set on her to.

Spent most my day working in and around Prov today so had a few extra minutes to do a few drive by's to see if anything was cooking. 11am ish by the AZ saw what appeared to be a very hot bodied black girl with short straight hair. Definitely working. As she got closer the body looked great, the face was worse then a horse face. LOL. A bit further down was a Blonde who was either very pregnant or just had a BIG belly, she actually was not bad looking other then being a BBW with baby possibly. Also passed by Cheaters around 2pm and saw a Blonde working right on the side street next to the parking lot for Cheaters. I would have thought that Cheaters would discourage a girl working so close to the club.

Horny As Hell
06-21-12, 13:47
Did two runs today as my usual early run just had the same old SW's and I wanted some STRANGE. Second run was about 10am or so and my plan was to find someone new (at least to me) and the hardest part was separating all the civi's from the SW's as there were a ton of nice hot young eye candy babes waiting by bus stops but no matter how much I wanted a few of them to be working most of them were just taking a bus to the beach or park to cool off. The heat had a lot of them wearing little to nothing. One teenie bopper had short shorts so short they looked like a thong.

There were still SEVERAL nice and yet unknown SW's working. Two of them were older WSW's with awesome bod's but just butt ugly. I mean like 3 baggers. Nonetheless my persistence (or being stubborn) won out and I Lived up to my screen name and scored a VERY hot, young petite spinner and had a FINE time. Withholding pics until others start putting some up too. NOTE: also saw Tammy down by McCauley house but of course passed. Luck to most and play safe guys.

Btw, there was also a lesbian cpl walking down by Crossroads and the "Butch" one definitely fit the stereotype but man that butch chick is getting better pussy than 99% of us guys as her GF was smoking. Go figure

RH Treller
06-22-12, 11:02
Thursday night. 11:30p until about 1a. At least 6 working the Olneyville / Atwells loop. They all looked decent. Lot's of LE, state and local. They were cracking down hard but left me alone as I looped.

Lexus
06-22-12, 14:32
Did two runs today as my usual early run just had the same old SW's and I wanted some STRANGE. Second run was about 10am or so and my plan was to find someone new (at least to me) and the hardest part was separating all the civi's from the SW's as there were a ton of nice hot young eye candy babes waiting by bus stops but no matter how much I wanted a few of them to be working most of them were just taking a bus to the beach or park to cool off. The heat had a lot of them wearing little to nothing. One teenie bopper had short shorts so short they looked like a thong.

There were still SEVERAL nice and yet unknown SW's working. Two of them were older WSW's with awesome bod's but just butt ugly. I mean like 3 baggers. Nonetheless my persistence (or being stubborn) won out and I Lived up to my screen name and scored a VERY hot, young petite spinner and had a FINE time. Withholding pics until others start putting some up too. NOTE: also saw Tammy down by McCauley house but of course passed. Luck to most and play safe guys.

BTW, there was also a lesbian cpl walking down by Crossroads and the "Butch" one definitely fit the stereotype but man that butch chick is getting better pussy than 99% of us guys as her GF was smoking. Go figureHah was the gf a spinner with a neck tat I got the look hard from a spinner with a bunch of tats the one that stood out was her neck tat I didn't bother to loop around as I was under time restraints near crossroads

Horny As Hell
06-22-12, 16:37
Well there are SEVERAL spinners out there and most have tat's. The "gf" part of the lesbian cpl wasn't a spinner at all (average size but NICE in both face and body) and I didn't see any visible tats at all. My latest find is also tinyat5'4" and just 102lbs. Claims she wants to get under 100 but why I don't know. I do know she is nice to look at and her body alone got me ready and she has the best ass I've seen in years. Tight wet snatch too so I need to win the lottery so I can see her more often. Still thinking about a repeat with her but will have to see if digits work.

BTW, the other one from last week digits work fine (reg cell and not a minute phone) BUT she has problems keeping it charged. Go figure.

P. S. The number of SW's near crossroads has picked up recently and there is a HOT young hsw that is there but she gets scooped QUICK every damn time. She looks like the clean girl next door too. Maybe someday I'll get lucky.

Hah was the gf a spinner with a neck tat I got the look hard from a spinner with a bunch of tats the one that stood out was her neck tat I didn't bother to loop around as I was under time restraints near crossroads

Horny As Hell
06-24-12, 06:38
Just before 6am saw IT ("Jessica") by Crossroads and down between the AZ and CG there was a decent BSW (young, cute and nice rack) and a chubby blond WSW both working together. Both would be new to me but I was short on cash. I'm sure I'll see them again sooner or later. Didn't bother doing a "full" run of all the streets as I knew I wouldn't be partaking. The early morning runs have all been easy pickings as they seem to want to beat the heat, they really stand out without any civi's around and LEO has been light to nonexistent.

Nfd46
06-25-12, 09:09
Headed down Elmwood around 7 pm very quiet. Headed over to Cranston and found a cute blonde Michelle hanging at phone booth by ice cream stand. She said she doesn't work streets very often but walks when no business at home. Gives a nice slow BBBJCIM and extras are available. Sorry no phone she shares with a friend.

Horny As Hell
06-28-12, 08:13
Decided to vary my "routine" a bit and was very glad that I did. Elmwood had 3 working (1 hsw and 2 WSW's). All had nice bodies but one WSW was just UGLY and the other 2 were not new to me so I expended my run. Broad and Cranston were just dead so headed up to Atwells and Dexter area. Dexter dead as well but Atwells had 3 new SW's and all 3 were just fine. I scooped the hottest of the 3 and she's a 33yo brunette spinner with a fine ass and little perky tits. Cute enough face and best of all she loves to give a nice slow deep BBBJ and it's been awhile since I found one that good. Almost as good as Lyz and Ashley!

I did get both pics and vids but won't post. I got digits as well but she said NOT to share them. That she prefers to control who can call her. I don't blame her one bit as it's a regular phone and she says she doesn't walk much at all. That she mostly does her few regulars and that's off her phone. Said she was just short a few bucks and needed to make rent in a few days. I guess I just got lucky and this is one that I will 10000% be seeing more of.

If she ever does give permission to share it will ONLY be with a VERY select few. Luck to most and play safe guys.

Fun Loving
06-29-12, 16:39
Went for a cruise, was making the loop on atwells around 330pm when I spotted her, she was around 5'8, black and creme striped summer dress. She looked to be italian, long curly black hair. We exchanged looks, I went to the next side street, she followed and hopped in. On closer inspection, I noticed she had a tattoo on her left upper arm, it was the name "jordan". We went for a drive to one of my spots, on the way there she said 30 BJ / 60 FS. Uppon reaching the spot, she retouched up her makeup, as she was doing it, she snarled at me to put the money on her leg and get myself ready, I was def put off by the attitude. She then asked if I had a rubber, I told her no (even though I always do) , she said an xtra 10 and shed do it without, I offered 5, she snarled fine. She then put her lips to just the head, didn't even take it in, started ruffly jerking me and demanding I hurry up and cum for her, I told her to slow down and do it right. Her reply was. I don't have time for that, hurry up and don't cum in my mouth. At this point I had had enough, I told her to stop, took her back to the main road and said get out. She starts with the it aint my fault your to big (I'm really not) , and your to slow. I simply smiled, said I paid your rate, you tried to upsell, then didn't do the job, be happy I'm not arguing about the money, you can get out here or at the pd. She told me to fuck off and hopped out. I wish I had gotten her name, thats assuming she'd even give the right one.

Horny As Hell
07-01-12, 04:24
Had a nice run going on and was contemplating which new SW I was going to scoop when I basically got chased away by LEO. Didn't pull me over or nothing but when they tailgate you with their highbeams on take the hint and turn into Snagglepuss. Some strange isn't worth the hassle.

Smoke Screen
07-01-12, 05:39
Went for a cruise, was making the loop on atwells around 330pm when I spotted her, she was around 5'8, black and creme striped summer dress. She looked to be italian, long curly black hair. We exchanged looks, I went to the next side street, she followed and hopped in. On closer inspection, I noticed she had a tattoo on her left upper arm, it was the name "jordan". We went for a drive to one of my spots, on the way there she said 30 BJ / 60 FS. Uppon reaching the spot, she retouched up her makeup, as she was doing it, she snarled at me to put the money on her leg and get myself ready, I was def put off by the attitude. She then asked if I had a rubber, I told her no (even though I always do) , she said an xtra 10 and shed do it without, I offered 5, she snarled fine. She then put her lips to just the head, didn't even take it in, started ruffly jerking me and demanding I hurry up and cum for her, I told her to slow down and do it right. Her reply was. I don't have time for that, hurry up and don't cum in my mouth. At this point I had had enough, I told her to stop, took her back to the main road and said get out. She starts with the it aint my fault your to big (I'm really not) , and your to slow. I simply smiled, said I paid your rate, you tried to upsell, then didn't do the job, be happy I'm not arguing about the money, you can get out here or at the pd. She told me to fuck off and hopped out. I wish I had gotten her name, thats assuming she'd even give the right one.I can't understand why anyone would put up with that crap. At the first sign of an attitude like that she should have been tossed out to the street.

Horny As Hell
07-03-12, 06:25
Usual run, saw a single tranny on Broad, Elmwood had Tammy near Potters, Cranston st had both Christine and Brittney by the DD, Dexter, Atwells and Manton were all dead. I do like how well Manton is paved now and wish they would do MORE like that. Potters desperately needs repairs. I passed on all that I saw and even tried calling a few repeats but no answer or call backs from them. That's to be expected at such an early hour. Saved my dough for another time.

Fun Loving
07-05-12, 12:31
Scooped up candice off atwells around 9am. She was at the pay phone at the bottom of the hill / manton ave intersection. She a WSW, blonde (def dark roots) , spinner-esq. She gave the look, usual side street / leo check. She turned out to be really nice, great A cuppers. 30 for bbjcim, she took her time and did it right. Got the digits, def worth a repeat at some point. Only complaint was her falling asleep on me after, LOL. That was easily remedied.

Horny As Hell
07-06-12, 06:58
Yesterday I did one around noonish hoping to find some strange. I did see several but all were SKANKS and I wouldn't have done them if they paid me. There was a lot of nice looking civi's out there and a shit load of dumbass drivers. My early morning runs are MUCH easier as the SW's (and leo) are much easier to spot and there are more places available to play. Not to mention less idiots driving too.

Did another run this morning starting around 0530 and Elmwood was pretty full with 4 SW's total and 3 of the 4 were up between CG and AZ. None worth scooping though. Cranston st had a FAT ass BSW but I passed and decided to do the Atwells loop and I found even more up there. Actually had SEVEN (7) to choose from. I was considering flipping and scooping one of the ones by the bottom of the hill but ended up seeing and scooping Candace down near Manton instead.

Previous report is accurate, dyed blond petite spinner with A cups, a decent ass and pretty good skills. Will more than likely try her out again. Luck to most and play safe.

Johnri241
07-06-12, 16:33
Took a cruise around 3am seen a decent WSW picked her up did Leo check then she swallows my fingers swap down her throat thought I was going to get a real good deep throat BJ then I see she has a huge open gash on her arm like she got sliced with a razor or something so I asked her about age tells me don't worry its nothing and I mean it was real nasty tell her I'm not interested and I was going to drop her off so I stop at a stop sign she grabs my iPod and change cup and ran watch out for her.

Horny As Hell
07-07-12, 07:02
Well thanks for the warning but without a DESCRIPTION of her beyond being white and a cut on her arm it'd be tough for anyone to be prepared. Hair color, height, weight, etc would really help. WHERE this happened at would help as well as most SW's stick to a general area (ie. Atwells area girls stay up there and Elmwood area etc). Sorry you got ripped off but take it as a lesson learned. We've all been scammed and ripped off at one point or another as it comes with the territory.

Took a cruise around 3am seen a decent WSW picked her up did Leo check then she swallows my fingers swap down her throat thought I was going to get a real good deep throat BJ then I see she has a huge open gash on her arm like she got sliced with a razor or something so I asked her about age tells me don't worry its nothing and I mean it was real nasty tell her I'm not interested and I was going to drop her off so I stop at a stop sign she grabs my iPod and change cup and ran watch out for her.

Gansett
07-07-12, 09:31
. I was going to drop her off so I stop at a stop sign she grabs my iPod and change cup and ran watch out for her.Why did you have your iPod where she could grab it? Same with your change cup? You should never have anything of value, actually anything they can grab and run. Lock your glove box and if you can't empty it. Same with a console. Don't hide anything under your front seat either.

Don't forget to do a post monger inspection asap, get out and open the pass door, look for your DNA on the inside and outside door panels if she's a spitter, look under the seat, between the seats, rear floor. Hard to explain that crack pipe isn't yours to LE, or that you've started wearing hair scrunchies to your SO.

Johnri241
07-07-12, 19:53
Ya sorry was in a hurry when I posted wasnt thinking clear but she had dark hair got her on elmwood about 5'4-5'6 skinny about 105-115 small tits 27-35 age freckles I believe not positive ya I was pissed I got scammed but it is what it is Horny as Hell is right its my own fault for not SW proofing my car first and so live and learn but watch out cause who knows how she got sliced probably trying to rip someone else off.

Mobil2
07-08-12, 03:31
Just got a BBBJCIM for thirty dollars and a pack of newports from Ann a black hooker in her thirties, very good technique told her when I was going to nut and she stayed right on my cock and sped up to pull the load out of me, she had on a sundress with no undies and I stuck my finger in her **** when I was ready to pop she came on my finger, saw a white working girl with big tits walking on Eddy st. By the Wendys she gave me and Ann the look but how many can one guy have at a time, she said she had her own spot but I declined (as always) and drove a couple miles away down near Cheaters. First time I got a SW in Providence, picked her up on Elmwood and Dartmouth st, Be safe out there boys.

Horny As Hell
07-08-12, 03:50
Found a hottie yesterday afternoon up in Pawt and may put up a post later on about that one but then again may not. Still did another run this morning but a little bit earlier than usual. Quite a few drunks out and enough LEO to make you pay attention. Most of the usual SW's out in their usual spots (ie. Fat blond by bus stop at Plenty st) and etc. I did spot a nice pair of good looking hsw's down between the Mobil and Walgreens but when I was looping the block almost got hit head on by an A-HOLE coming down the one way street the wrong way. LEO even saw this and didn't do a thing about it and then the A-HOLE parked facing the wrong way and was watching the hsw's. Don't know what was going on for sure, could have been unmarked LEO watching a sure thing for an easy bust or even a possible sting? Either way, much easier to beat feet and try again another day. Luck to most and play safe guys.

Horny As Hell
07-08-12, 12:39
Spotted a HOT young blond yesterday afternoon and was VERY surprised that she gave me the look. She was with a BIG dude (she claims BF) but he split when he saw me stop nearby. She got in no problem at all and went right into "cop check" and then a litany of : she's not an SW, from out of town for holiday weekend, quoted HIGH price for BJ and rest was off the menu.

For someone that "isn't an SW" she knew the look, knew all the "procedures" and knew all the terms too (BBBJ, CBJ. 1/2 and 1/2, greek, cim etc). She asked for $ for a CBJ and I'm like hell no, not even for a hottie. I offered .5 for a BBBJCIM and she refused and demanded more. Told her I didn't have it and was turning around to drop her sweet ass back off when she saw something else that I had in my ride and offered to swap service for that.

It was a good value for me and went to a nearby spot and she went to town. I asked about a few pics but she refused. I asked her to open her eyes so I can see them as she's working but she refused that too. No access either to her perky tits and no roaming hands at all. So since my camera was in my shirt pocket I just decided to make a quick video of her in action and it's pretty neat (even if I have to say so myself). Service was just OK but did get it done (mostly due to her looks)

Street shots were after I dropped her off and overall OK time. I suspect (only an inkling) that she's a provider up north somewhere (like maybe Boston or NH)

Joey Stock
07-10-12, 14:29
Well done Horny, all your legwork surely pays off, he's SOOOOO sweet looking.

Your list of numbers has done me well, as I don't have the time you have,

But you've made it easy for me and I'm sure countless others. Love seeing.

Your pics and posts, quite and asset we have in you.

Spotted a HOT young blond yesterday afternoon and was VERY surprised that she gave me the look. She was with a BIG dude (she claims BF) but he split when he saw me stop nearby. She got in no problem at all and went right into "cop check" and then a litany of : she's not an SW, from out of town for holiday weekend, quoted HIGH price for BJ and rest was off the menu.

For someone that "isn't an SW" she knew the look, knew all the "procedures" and knew all the terms too (BBBJ, CBJ. 1/2 and 1/2, greek, cim etc). She asked for $ for a CBJ and I'm like hell no, not even for a hottie. I offered. 5 for a BBBJCIM and she refused and demanded more. Told her I didn't have it and was turning around to drop her sweet ass back off when she saw something else that I had in my ride and offered to swap service for that.

It was a good value for me and went to a nearby spot and she went to town. I asked about a few pics but she refused. I asked her to open her eyes so I can see them as she's working but she refused that too. No access either to her perky tits and no roaming hands at all. So since my camera was in my shirt pocket I just decided to make a quick video of her in action and it's pretty neat (even if I have to say so myself). Service was just OK but did get it done (mostly due to her looks)

Street shots were after I dropped her off and overall OK time. I suspect (only an inkling) that she's a provider up north somewhere (like maybe Boston or NH)

Horny As Hell
07-11-12, 06:26
JS, you're welcome. At least someone has the courtesy to say thanks for the help. Most just take and use the info and can't even send a pm let alone post about it. For example, there's one WSW that I sent SEVEN (7) guys to and I KNOW they saw her as she thanked me for doing so and out of those 7 only 2 had the courtesy to even say thanks. Maybe I'll post in a bit with some teasing info / pics with some NEW hotties and then thumb my nose at them?

Well done Horny, all your legwork surely pays off, he's SOOOOO sweet looking.

Your list of numbers has done me well, as I don't have the time you have,

But you've made it easy for me and I'm sure countless others. Love seeing.

Your pics and posts, quite and asset we have in you.

Horny As Hell
07-11-12, 06:58
I was actually considering going through the effort to write up REPORTS on the FIVE (5) new SW's that I have seen in the past week BUT it was pointed out to me just how many guys are just sitting back and not doing a single thing and letting someone else do all the work. So out of the 5 I'll post a few pics of 3 of them and that's it. If you want to know more you'll have to attend a fest and find out that way.

Names, digits, location, skills will be shared with CONTRIBUTORS

Glowbal
07-11-12, 10:12
I was actually considering going through the effort to write up REPORTS on the FIVE (5) new SW's that I have seen in the past week BUT it was pointed out to me just how many guys are just sitting back and not doing a single thing and letting someone else do all the work. So out of the 5 I'll post a few pics of 3 of them and that's it. If you want to know more you'll have to attend a fest and find out that way.

Names, digits, location, skills will be shared with CONTRIBUTORSI haven't savoured the talents in Providence in over ten years. Your pictures have stoked my.

Curiosity and I may head over there before the Summer ends, Great job with taking those

Pictures. Keep up the good work but as usual be very careful.

RH Treller
07-11-12, 11:04
Worked late Tuesday night, drove through CF on the way home, about 1:30 AM, which would make it Wednesday. Lots of activity on Dexter. At least 4 or 5 working. Did not partake but easy pickings.

Tim1275
07-11-12, 11:16
I haven't seen any of these girls working before or maybe I'm looking in the wrong places. Thanks fir the pics and stay safe.

Patsox2007
07-11-12, 17:40

Names, digits, location, skills will be shared with CONTRIBUTORSSeriously man, Thank you.

I never partake in SW's. Mainly because I get so little time by myself to go cruising. And I'm frankly scare out of my mind of getting robbed, killed, picked up by LEO. Etc.

But I do enjoy your posts and love the pictures. I thought there were only gross scags out there SW'ing until I saw your posts.

When I eventually get to partake in someone worth sharing, I will share. Mainly so I can be like you. My idol.

Patsox2007
07-11-12, 18:12
Oh yeah, I almost forgot.

Can anyone explain to this SW virgin what "the look" looks like?

Wouldn't want to proposition some poor innocent woman running for office, because she smiled and waved at me as she campaigned on a street corner. LOL

Moonshiner
07-12-12, 05:24
Oh yeah, I almost forgot.

Can anyone explain to this SW virgin what "the look" looks like?

Wouldn't want to proposition some poor innocent woman running for office, because she smiled and waved at me as she campaigned on a street corner. LOLYou will know it when you see it. I will pass on some advice that has been passed on to us novice hobby seekers and that is the 22 rules of engagement that can be found on the front page of this forum. Here is the link and I hope it helps with ALL your questions.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=custompages_mongeringrules

If you look around this site almost all questions are answered. Enjoy!

Horny As Hell
07-12-12, 08:47
Tried a little later time frame today due to my string of nice finds and while I saw PLENTY nothing that I was tempted to try out. Either they were not my type, I had already tried them before OR they looked too young.

Several on Atwells including a nice YOUNG (probably too young) hsw that was near Academy and a BIG TITTED (like Nancy) brunetteatJoslin st. Ok looking face, nice rack but a big belly too.

Elmwood was doing well down past the AZ but also had quite a few nice looking civi's too. Saw Jennifer on Plymouth between Potters and Huntington. Also spotted Kathy on Cranston st on the phone opposite Potters. She just continues to lose weight but it's not helping her with that "bad leg". She's probably down to 100lbs now. I'll put up a current street shot to help identify her for anyone that doesn't know her. You can also search her name and find past reports and pics too.

OldSkool68
07-13-12, 17:07
So Providence experts. What's my best bet? Cruising in the morning before I meet my friend for breakfast? Or cruising at night, way after sundown, on my way home?

OSk

BlueBallsMitch
07-13-12, 23:42
There is a leo sting on elmwood right now, HSW with bleached blond hair, about 5 ft 6 in heels. Providence PD. Don't get snapped. Did the loop, was going to snap her up, someone else pulled up to her, he must have caught on, he tried to screw, they got him. Poor bastard.

First time post on this username, I deleted my monger email last year, and I only think I had 5-6 posts before.

I am reporting on a potential new street. I waited until I saw what I deemed enough action for anyone else to waste their time. I have picked up 3 different girls on Union ave in providence over the last 3 weeks. (Not all have been good.)

First was 3 weeks ago sat at 1:30am on the corner of webster and union. I spotted her on the way back to the highway, so I pulled over farther down union and Lana (WSW) hopped in. She looked smoking from the road. Once she got in I realized she was older than I thought at first glance, easily late 30's. Still looked like she would be a fun time. I was on the way back from a failed attempt to meet "Jenna" in silver lake, so I was flush with cash and willing to spend $60 for FS.

I get to my spot, pay my toll, and she strips from the waist and starts sucking. (not bad skills, I recommend sticking with the BBBJ only with her.) We switch to FS mode and I notice some serious eczema all over her legs. I have had it before, so I knew what it was, but god if it didn't kill little mitch. I lost all ability to enjoy myself and eventually we both got tired of trying and she asked me to drop her off on a side street on the prov side of union. I just wanted the experience over so I didn't fight for a refund.

Week before last, on a Thursday around 12:30, same problem, appointment gets blown off, different part of cranston. I figure, lets see if lightning strikes twice? I spot a chubby HSW, Rosanna giving the look on the cranston side of union. She hops in, pretty bad english, but she offers "cabeza sin Condom" for 30. I accept and we find a spot, she pulls out some really big titties and I get to finger her. She tried the broken english upsell for another 40, didn't partake. I got some very good head, and her pussy smelled really clean. NQNS. Dropped her off on cranston st at a liquor store.

And this Thursday, BSW, early 20's, Called herself shonda of something equally retarded. Snapped her past the highway around 11:30. Offered BBBJ 20, FS 40, Whole night 80 (first time I have been offered that from an SW, maybe she is homeless or wanted to rob me in my sleep). I popped on the FS, nice ass, mediocre tits. Makes some really fun noises when doing her from behind. Gave her my monger phone digits and told her to text me when she got her phone back. She had me drop her off on the same street as the first girl 3 weeks ago.

I think there is a new dealer in the area and the girls are staying close to their fix.

Either way, it appears union might be back on the map. Don't go out of your way, but if you can fit it in, it might be worth the ride.

Horny As Hell
07-14-12, 08:21
I AM ON A ROLL!

Did my usual run at usual time but the results were VERY unusual.

Jumped off hwy by Atwells and decided to take frontage Road and go down Broad area first. There were two SW's right by Crossroads. One young spinner BSW that I thought about but decided to pass on and the older but nice bodied UGLY brunette and I passed on her yet again. One of these days I may just try her out as maybe Gansett's fat girl theory can be adapted to fuglies as well?

Two more SW's near the AZ but continued and saw three more opposite CG. One BSW and two WSW's. One of the WSW's was Kristin (chubby brunette that used to be on BP) and the other was a tall skinny black haired SW with a NICE ass. Looped around and when I did Kristin tried to jump in and I didn't want her. She was kinda mad but oh well. So I looped again and finally got the nice ass one.

On the way to one of my spots made small talk and she said that the other two were more aggressive and took several guys away from her and she was happy that I didn't cave in and that I made the effort to get her. Told her I was an assman and that she had the nicest ass. Ended up having a pretty good time and if she was a little shorter or I was taller it would have been even better. She insisted on a CBJ which was OK and enough to get me ready for my favorite standing doggy. I got some nice pics and an awesome vid of that action.

When it came time for the "money shot" I asked if I could nutt on her ass and she said OK but when I peeled off the condom and started covering her ass she began wiggling her little ass and a lot of it ended up on the ground instead. I'm like WTF? She said I didn't know you meant that. I'm like what did you think I asked you about? She's like I thought you wanted to pull out and nutt in the condom over my ass. I'm like if I wanted to nutt in the condom I would've just done it inside without pulling out. So overall, she's either kinda new to this or a real airhead. After that I brought her back to her house and she must be new as she was OK with me knowing her real name and her exact address. Go figure.

Wasn't planning on much more but still decided to continue the run to see what else was out and about. Cranston st was mostly dead with just two skanks and made my way up to Atwells and lucked into one of the best SW's EVER. I am talking just my type, it's like I ordered her and she's custom made to my specs. She's a petite spinner with one of the best asses I've ever been able to play with! No exaggeration either. Went to a spot I know up that way and settled in for HEAVEN.

Not even 5' tall and under 100lbs with a cute face, perky A's and that soft but firm apple ass. Top that off with a Lyz / Ashley quality BBBJ and it doesn't get any better than that. Her BJ was good enough to get me to nutt usually BUT I had just nutted like 10 minutes before and since I wanted her bent over that front seat I had to do that as well. I ended up getting nearly 10 minutes of head and about 5 minutes of fine ass doggy and was getting close when we got interrupted and had to cut it short.

It was MY fault that we had to cut it short and she was the one apologizing to me and then offered me ALL of my money back. I was shocked but insisted it wasn't her fault and that she deserved all that money and not to worry about it, that I wasn't mad at all and that I'd love to see her again so we could do it right. Also gave her a ride home and got her digits.

Now, I could put up some AWESOME pics and even soem vid still but I won't since no one else is posting shit. I will add a couple shots of a nice ass and maybe someone will encourage me to do more.

Horny As Hell
07-14-12, 09:24
Kinda got talked into posting a few more pics in the hopes that maybe they'll encourage some of you scaredy cats to attend a fest and possibly get the info about them there. I could post a LOT more than I do. I see action all the time out there and I get pm's talking about successes so why can't others POST and CONTRIBUTE too??

Btw, I continue to get MULTIPLE pm's from a BUNCH of lurkers with ZERO posts or maybe even a single post (usually asking for info or a handout) and I don't know how many times I need to post this.

ANY AND ALL INFO OR REFERRALS ARE GOING TO BE TO CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS.

I am not saying seniors only, I am saying CONTRIBUTORS!

There are actually quite a few "seniors" that don't contribute as well and there are a LOT of takers out there too (senior and regulars alike) that just take and never give or share.

Gansett
07-14-12, 11:56
Maybe we're not being clear enough. Save your time and typing skills pm'ing me or the Michelangelo of street photograhy, Horny, unless you've been around a while and have a number of posts CONTRIBUTING something.

I fully know and understand the purpose of the board. I fully want to exchange info but don't tell me you don't know the streets named in posts or times for cruising. Krap a guy came up here from Fla a couple of years ago, had a rental car, bought a freakin' city map, and scored the second day and each day afterwards while he was here. He thanked me. It's really not that hard to do.

Horny has contributed more here than anyone I know and I'm grateful to him. We've been meeting now for over two years, not every week but at least once or twice a month. He's shared and ended up being fuk'ed more times than a SW'er on a Friday night. Me? The same SW'er but just on Tuesday afternoons.

So, before you fire off a hate pm save yourself the trouble, I delete them. Don't ask for info saying 'I know a girl in east rubber boot. ', without providing more info. If such a girl exists, go see her!

Horny gets many times over the pm's from noobies than I do and I don't know how he tolerates it because it drives me nutz.

TrampStamper
07-15-12, 00:35
Yep. That Ass would be worth driving 900 miles. Thanks for posting.

T-Stamp.

I AM ON A ROLL!

Did my usual run at usual time but the results were VERY unusual.

Went to a spot I know up that way and settled in for HEAVEN.

Not even 5' tall and under 100lbs with a cute face, perky A's and that soft but firm apple ass. Top that off with a Lyz / Ashley quality BBBJ and it doesn't get any better than that. Her BJ was good enough to get me to nutt usually BUT I had just nutted like 10 minutes before and since I wanted her bent over that front seat I had to do that as well. I ended up getting nearly 10 minutes of head and about 5 minutes of fine ass doggy and was getting close when we got interrupted and had to cut it short.

Now, I could put up some AWESOME pics and even soem vid still but I won't since no one else is posting shit. I will add a couple shots of a nice ass and maybe someone will encourage me to do more.

Horny As Hell
07-15-12, 06:48
Just did a single quick trip down Broad / Elmwood as I had no intention of playing but for some reason I still have to look to make sure I don't miss anything.

"Jessica" aka IT was up next to Crossroads, that fugly brunette was down by the DD and that short fat round hsw was near the AZ and also saw one get scooped by CG.

RH Treller
07-16-12, 09:46
There is a story in today's ProJo about a sting on Friday in CF. Over a dozen mongers arrested, decoy used. I couldn't find a link online or I would post it.

Horny As Hell
07-16-12, 10:41
I found two links for it and also noticed that the projo didn't list any names but that channel 10 did. Coincidence?

Nevertheless, I'd bet that the guys busted didn't follow the rules. USE YOUR BIG HEAD GUYS.

http://news.providencejournal.com/breaking-news/2012/07/central-falls-p-17.html

http://www2.turnto10.com/news/2012/jul/14/central-falls-busts-15-prostitute-sting-ar-1103275/

There is a story in today's ProJo about a sting on Friday in CF. Over a dozen mongers arrested, decoy used. I couldn't find a link online or I would post it.

Gansett
07-16-12, 10:57
Anyone who negociates while she isn't in the car is a fool.

From the Monger rules:

9. AVOIDING LE STINGS. Do not EVER EVER EVER discuss anything with a girl who isn't seated in your car, except to offer her a ride. THAT'S ALL YOU'RE DOING! IT'S LEGAL! Just being a nice guy. On every board I've seen, LE always tries to make the bust without the F LE risking her ass by getting in. READ THIS RULE AGAIN! IT'S IMPORTANT!

RH Treller
07-16-12, 11:32
Thanks for the links, HAH. And Gansett is right, also.

Gansett
07-16-12, 14:45
I know I've gotten and been given the "look" by decoys. If they come up to the window and start talking specific acts and prices my lucky left nut starts twitching. That's when I say I have asthma, I just pulled over to use my inhaler [I really do], I have gas pains no problem if you can squeak out a small one, I had a sneezing fit, or I pulled over to make a call.

Be smart guys.

Horny As Hell
07-16-12, 14:54
Would've thought by now that you would've given that left nutt away? How many guys have said I'd give my left nutt for that (in reference to a hottie)? We know it's not the right because that's where the SO's name goes when you get married.

I know I've gotten and been given the "look" by decoys. If they come up to the window and start talking specific acts and prices my lucky left nut starts twitching.

Gansett
07-16-12, 15:39
I just let them borrow it. [grin]

Moonshiner
07-16-12, 21:06
There is a story in today's ProJo about a sting on Friday in CF. Over a dozen mongers arrested, decoy used. I couldn't find a link online or I would post it.I take this pretty serious even though I rarely grab SWs. I NEVER even talk through an open window! I smile and they can jump in or walk on. I do not even offer a ride through an open window. I am sure I lose a number of good ones but better safe then stung!