PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

Member #5475
03-10-17, 21:29
Damn. I haven't been there for a year. What was the overall damage? I hoping it's still 200.I've been back and saw the same gem. I'm outa here so treat her right.

iamioman
03-10-17, 23:11
Thanks, Didn't know about the plastic pouch. Usually leave everything but $$ behind. I wondered about the negotiation because I've read other reports of people getting everything from HE to CBJ to FS. I don't really care either way as I go for FS and always bring the same.I've never bothered with the plastic pouch, because no one at the spa is going to steal your cash. A spa is trying to avoid being on LE's radar anymore than they already are, so the very last thing the people running a spa want is for someone to claim they were robbed. Go ahead and use it if it makes you feel more secure but no one is taking your money out of your wallet but you.

As for knowing how much you bring? Doesn't matter. They have the standard rate, unless it's a new girl or they can tell you are new they'll usually either not mention the tip at all or just ask you how much you are going to pay. Unless you are looking for something non-standard you aren't going to get upcharged. I've gone into spas with several hundred dollars in my wallet and left it the wallet in the room during the shower, I never got upsold or asked for a tip.

Fotocol8R
03-11-17, 01:05
Hi there. Since the AMP shutdowns in RI my activity has slowed down a lot; also a cold scare last time I had a dream and a couple of apearances of Uncle LEO outside the providers place scared the sh*t out of me.

So, last week decided to try repose as it is half the way to harmony. Two girls available and chose Lina. Being my first time there I played it slow; no TS (bummer); she did the massage fully dressed; nice massage, nothing to write home about. "how do you want to end?" she asked, "the best way possible" I said. The menu was like a Chinese food restautant. 80 for this 90 for that. Etc. The top of the chart was a HE with no clothes. Agreed to it and enjoyed the view. An exquisite view I might say. Sorry the menu did not offer anything else. I really liked the girl but too pricey for the menu choices. Might repeat in case of emergency. Total damage $1. 8.

Stay safe. Have fun.

Ulie Facedown
03-13-17, 06:05
So you know they'll NEVER execute a raid during a major snowstorm, so there's that.

Caseyb7
03-13-17, 09:56
I've never bothered with the plastic pouch, because no one at the spa is going to steal your cash. A spa is trying to avoid being on LE's radar anymore than they already are, so the very last thing the people running a spa want is for someone to claim they were robbed. Go ahead and use it if it makes you feel more secure but no one is taking your money out of your wallet but you.

As for knowing how much you bring? Doesn't matter. They have the standard rate, unless it's a new girl or they can tell you are new they'll usually either not mention the tip at all or just ask you how much you are going to pay. Unless you are looking for something non-standard you aren't going to get upcharged. I've gone into spas with several hundred dollars in my wallet and left it the wallet in the room during the shower, I never got upsold or asked for a tip.With all the misinformation and false stereotypes out there it can be very scary going to a spa you don't know and are unfamiliar with the staff and history.

The zipper belongings pouch is pretty near universal, you may have to look for it as it might be on a lower shelf or behind the Klenex but it will almost always be there.

As Iamioman notes, many don't bother with it because the last thing the spa wants is a customer dispute. Of any kind. The managers and owners are keenly sensitive to staying under the radar and NOT invoking problems with anyone so should a staffer get into conflicts with customers over about anything, especially money, they don't last long.

My impression and experience is that pricing is standard and there is little shenanigans with pricing or options by the staffers. The providers have reputations that are known via venues like this and customers are skittish enough to begin with that additional fear or uncertainty is bad for business.

BigLoli
03-15-17, 19:53
Went to FE yesterday, saw Lulu, first time in a long time since LE issues. Showered before leaving, so I have nothing to comment about that area. Took house $, left ten minutes. Comes in and begins half assed massage (ok, I know where I am), goes into soft touch and stops and asks what I want. Everything! Got junior hard and I was ready to go. Asks for money up front (real turn off), so I give it and she leaves again ten minutes. Needless to say, I lost a friend in junior. Comes back in and starts moaning and groaning like she's been having sex for an hour. I say slow down, she doesn't. Very mechanical, very little effort to satisfy. End result, I couldn't get into her. Unhappy ending! Ask for others if going to FE. I have heard better stories recently, perhaps I just drew a dud. YMMV!Was the damage still 2 like it was before? I remember heading there last year. It was well worth it then, but haven't been back or plan to go back. Hopefully the others provide better service like they did in the past.

Overseas
03-16-17, 09:52
Was the damage still 2 like it was before? I remember heading there last year. It was well worth it then, but haven't been back or plan to go back. Hopefully the others provide better service like they did in the past.Yes, damage is still 2. I have read different providers providing different services on here, so I decided to give it a try. Lulu was the only girl I saw while there. Others were busy I'm assuming.

Fotocol8R
03-20-17, 22:08
I can't remember the last time it was soo bad at an AMP. Pure business, in and out in 20 min. Lousy TS and never got better from there. Damage was the standard for an otherwise "normal" service. Never going to that provider again. Goes by name of Julie. Tall, slim, very good looking, cute face and huge rack. But in the customer service area. She's nothing to praise for. Never allowed to touch, made the sleazy trick of moving my arms away from her; made fun of my belly and faces when she saw my friend unmotivated. Of course, she made him that way.

Watch out. Stay safe.

HappyDave
03-21-17, 07:50
I can't remember the last time it was soo bad at an AMP. Pure business, in and out in 20 min. Lousy TS and never got better from there. Damage was the standard for an otherwise "normal" service. Never going to that provider again. Goes by name of Julie. Tall, slim, very good looking, cute face and huge rack. But in the customer service area. She's nothing to praise for. Never allowed to touch, made the sleazy trick of moving my arms away from her; made fun of my belly and faces when she saw my friend unmotivated. Of course, she made him that way.

Watch out. Stay safe.H. S. All I can think of is Harmony Spa but no way a report like that from a well known full service place.

Member #5912
03-21-17, 10:19

Watch out. Stay safe.

H. S. All I can think of is Harmony Spa but no way a report like that from a well known full service place. fotocol, how are you in and out in 20 minutes? The table shower and sauna take up at least 15 minutes. Sounds like you and your provider didn't hit it off right from the get go. It happens. I've walked out of sessions before and just forgot about the house fee and bailed when I just didn't like the attitude of the provider. Since it's only happened once in 50 visits I'll state that it happens to me 2% of the time.

My suggestion is to get right back into the batters box and hit another spa.

CallMeIshmael
03-21-17, 11:27
Yeah. I can back up this Fotocol8 R report on Julie. His physical description is accurate. She has been in RI for a while now (over a year). She started at Harmony (where I saw her twice), then moved to FE. She has occasionally popped up in FE reviews here since then. This is the first time I've heard of her cycling back to Harmony.

Tall, mid-late 30's, pretty, great body and a fantastic rack (which is why I saw her twice). But, she's got an impersonal, all-business attitude and really doesn't want her tits handled at all (frustrating). Beyond that, she's accommodating but mechanical. She makes you feel like everything that comes after the massage is an inconvenience.

So, after the second not great experience, I never felt the need to seek her out again. I had more fun than Fotocol8 R, and I was there longer than 20 minutes. But if she's having a bad day, I can absolutely see her giving a super-rushed, assembly line performance.

As visually appealing as she is, I would avoid.

Such a shame.

Watch out. Stay safe.

CallMeIshmael
03-21-17, 11:37
Young-ish in the early / mid 30's (best guess). Not a spinner with some extra weight on her (but nicely distributed and not fat). Nice up top. Pretty face and sweet personality. Her English is so-so. Pricing = $$.

No rush and I had fun. Saw her 2 weeks ago.

Sorry. I don't go into a lot of public detail anymore, for a variety of reasons.

Felt that I had a balance out my Julie feedback with something positive.

Fotocol8R
03-22-17, 22:35
Sounds strange, but yes, the TS was only a wet-and-dry experience. Massage 5 min. Ending: another 10.

25 minutes tops.

fotocol, how are you in and out in 20 minutes? The table shower and sauna take up at least 15 minutes. Sounds like you and your provider didn't hit it off right from the get go. It happens. I've walked out of sessions before and just forgot about the house fee and bailed when I just didn't like the attitude of the provider. Since it's only happened once in 50 visits I'll state that it happens to me 2% of the time.

My suggestion is to get right back into the batters box and hit another spa.

JastempRI
03-26-17, 14:27
Anyone have any info on what happened to her?

She used to post in southcoast and prov but all of her listings have vanished.I think she had an ad on 3-20 on BP if it's the one I'm thinking of.

http://providence.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/professional-body-rubs-by-come-relax-and-leave-fully-rejuvenated/6655739

James Woods
03-26-17, 14:53
Thanks for intel. I am curious if anyone else has been and seen other girls there. I am considering a ride to try it out myself. Would be nice to know about the others. PM me if you have any info.

JW.

Hi there. Since the AMP shutdowns in RI my activity has slowed down a lot; also a cold scare last time I had a dream and a couple of apearances of Uncle LEO outside the providers place scared the sh*t out of me.

So, last week decided to try repose as it is half the way to harmony. Two girls available and chose Lina. Being my first time there I played it slow; no TS (bummer); she did the massage fully dressed; nice massage, nothing to write home about. "how do you want to end?" she asked, "the best way possible" I said. The menu was like a Chinese food restautant. 80 for this 90 for that. Etc. The top of the chart was a HE with no clothes. Agreed to it and enjoyed the view. An exquisite view I might say. Sorry the menu did not offer anything else. I really liked the girl but too pricey for the menu choices. Might repeat in case of emergency. Total damage $1. 8.

Stay safe. Have fun.

Overseas
03-27-17, 10:47
Thanks for intel. I am curious if anyone else has been and seen other girls there. I am considering a ride to try it out myself. Would be nice to know about the others. PM me if you have any info.

JW.That's way too money for HE, clothes or no clothes. This place is a rip off IMHO. Yes, I have been there, twice. Ridiculous pricing. Girls not even that pretty, and massage non existent.

LuckyDustyNed
03-28-17, 17:06
You guys are going to laugh your asses off after reading this one. I'm new to the 'hobby' and decided to try out Far East in RI. I've only been to one AMP previously and did not discover the vast wealth of info this forum provides before going. Again this is all new to me.

So I made a mid morning appt and was told to come over. Not many cars and the place is conveniently off 95 you can see the overpass from the location. Went through the front door and rang bell for 2nd entrance. Outcomes Mimi. For a 40-45 yr old I'd give her a strong 6. Makeup with a 'silky' moo moo on. She asked if I made an appt. I said yes. She asked if I've been there before and I say no. Remember guys I'm green to this whole thing. She leads me into a room. Private but sketchy. Tbh the whole damn place looked sketchy. She was super touchy, flirty which I appreciated. I took the hour option to build rapport (60). She tells me to get undressed and leaves the room. She returns in about 2 min, grabs me by my arm and leads me to my very first TS experience. I'm in nothing but a towel while she's still flirty and smacking my butt. I didn't mind at all. She throws a couple of buckets of water across the table and tells me to lay face down. She then starts to soak me in warm water using the bucket but being sure not to douse my head. She used some sort of loofa and I received a thorough cleaning. Balls ass everything. She tells me to flip and gives me a few nice tugs being equally thorough on top. She asks me to stand up as she grabs a handheld shower head and runs the warm water all over my body while using her free hand to caress me all over at the same time. I'm loving it. She looks at me and says 'you are cute' with a sexy look. I returned the compliment.

Next she lead me to a mini sauna. I call it mini because it must have been built for short guys. She tells me to watch my head upon entering and exiting. Nothing fancy but again I appreciated the process.

After the sauna she leads me back to the room. She took my towel off and told me to lay face down on the table. 'I'm going to walk on your back' she says. Never had that done before. Not bad. She's not a big girl by any means so the pressure was right.

At this point in time no negotiations were made on what type of service I was looking for. I swear all that was discussed was the house fee (I'm only using these terms I've learned from what I have read in this Forum). After about 10 minutes she hops down and removes her silky moo moo sporting nothing but a black thong. Not a bad body like I said for a 40+ yr old. I'm still face down as she starts sliding her body on mine. Very sensual. Leading into more massaging on my back, ass, balls, everywhere.

She tells me to turn over and goes right into HJ why spitting. Her energy was amazing. I'm at full salute and she throws a condom on me and starts sucking away. I was like holy shit! Mostly only half way down her throat but again. I appreciated the process. After sucking for some time she takes the condom off. And goes back to HJ with spitting. She kept saying 'sexy oh yeah sexy' as I blew my load all over her hands and tits.

Here's where it gets funny. So I'm getting dressed and she says 'you know you have to tip, right honey?' I say 'of course!' and proceed to give her 40 $. You read that right. Forty bucks HAHAHA. I didn't know any better as I only had on HJ he experience and tipped 40 $ which was suffice. She says 'no it's 100 $ honey'. I say 'what? Are you sure? Wow I didn't know! She says that's OK you give me 80 $. I say 'OK let's meet in the middle and I'll give you another 20 $. Next time I know it's $100'. She was not happy but cut me a break without too much nagging. She did say how this is America and this isn't a poor country. She said if I tried that with other girls they would never see me again. I reassured her that it was my first time and now I know.

I wouldn't go back for her but there was a blonde haired almost brown skinned cutie there that I would love to experience. Anyone know her name and if she's worth it?

Thanks in advance!

Member #5912
03-29-17, 14:57
You guys are going to laugh your asses off after reading this one. I'm new to the 'hobby' and decided to try out Far East in RI. I've only been to one AMP previously and did not discover the vast wealth of info this forum provides before going. Again this is all new to me.

So I made a mid morning appt and was told to come over. Not many cars and the place is conveniently off 95 you can see the overpass from the location. Went through the front door and rang bell for 2nd entrance. Outcomes Mimi. For a 40-45 yr old I'd give her a strong 6. Makeup with a 'silky' moo moo on. She asked if I made an appt. I said yes. She asked if I've been there before and I say no. Remember guys I'm green to this whole thing. She leads me into a room. Private but sketchy. Tbh the whole damn place looked sketchy. She was super touchy, flirty which I appreciated. I took the hour option to build rapport (60). She tells me to get undressed and leaves the room. She returns in about 2 min, grabs me by my arm and leads me to my very first TS experience. I'm in nothing but a towel while she's still flirty and smacking my butt. I didn't mind at all. She throws a couple of buckets of water across the table and tells me to lay face down. She then starts to soak me in warm water using the bucket but being sure not to douse my head. She used some sort of loofa and I received a thorough cleaning. Balls ass everything. She tells me to flip and gives me a few nice tugs being equally thorough on top. She asks me to stand up as she grabs a handheld shower head and runs the warm water all over my body while using her free hand to caress me all over at the same time. I'm loving it. She looks at me and says 'you are cute' with a sexy look. I returned the compliment.

Next she lead me to a mini sauna. I call it mini because it must have been built for short guys. She tells me to watch my head upon entering and exiting. Nothing fancy but again I appreciated the process.

After the sauna she leads me back to the room. She took my towel off and told me to lay face down on the table. 'I'm going to walk on your back' she says. Never had that done before. Not bad. She's not a big girl by any means so the pressure was right.

At this point in time no negotiations were made on what type of service I was looking for. I swear all that was discussed was the house fee (I'm only using these terms I've learned from what I have read in this Forum). After about 10 minutes she hops down and removes her silky moo moo sporting nothing but a black thong. Not a bad body like I said for a 40+ yr old. I'm still face down as she starts sliding her body on mine. Very sensual. Leading into more massaging on my back, ass, balls, everywhere.

She tells me to turn over and goes right into HJ why spitting. Her energy was amazing. I'm at full salute and she throws a condom on me and starts sucking away. I was like holy shit! Mostly only half way down her throat but again. I appreciated the process. After sucking for some time she takes the condom off. And goes back to HJ with spitting. She kept saying 'sexy oh yeah sexy' as I blew my load all over her hands and tits.

Here's where it gets funny. So I'm getting dressed and she says 'you know you have to tip, right honey?' I say 'of course!' and proceed to give her 40 $. You read that right. Forty bucks HAHAHA. I didn't know any better as I only had on HJ he experience and tipped 40 $ which was suffice. She says 'no it's 100 $ honey'. I say 'what? Are you sure? Wow I didn't know! She says that's OK you give me 80 $. I say 'OK let's meet in the middle and I'll give you another 20 $. Next time I know it's $100'. She was not happy but cut me a break without too much nagging. She did say how this is America and this isn't a poor country. She said if I tried that with other girls they would never see me again. I reassured her that it was my first time and now I know.

I wouldn't go back for her but there was a blonde haired almost brown skinned cutie there that I would love to experience. Anyone know her name and if she's worth it?

Thanks in advance!I"m not sure why you think your post is so funny. These girls work hard and aim to please. Tell me that you ripped off a stripper, then that would be funny.

Anyway, about your visit, once they give you a BJ the price goes up to $100. Even Russian is $80 and a HJ alone is $60. FE is a full service shop. It's an opportunity cost situation if they see a guy who wants anything less than full service because they could be making $140 from a guy who wants to get laid. The only place you'll get away with a $40 tip for a HJ is a HJ only AMP.

To only pay $60 tip and get a BJ plus blowing a load on her tits means she's probably not very happy with you. I know you're new to this but a little friendly advice would be to not piss the providers off if you plan on going back. If you go there again I guarantee she'll remember you if she sees you and she'll warn who ever you see next time that you're a cheap skate. They'll talk through the walls in korean and you'll not have a clue what they're saying. Don't be surprised if your next visit is not that great.

LuckyDustyNed
03-29-17, 15:14
I"m not sure why you think your post is so funny. These girls work hard and aim to please. Tell me that you ripped off a stripper, then that would be funny.

Anyway, about your visit, once they give you a BJ the price goes up to $100. Even Russian is $80 and a HJ alone is $60. FE is a full service shop. It's an opportunity cost situation if they see a guy who wants anything less than full service because they could be making $140 from a guy who wants to get laid. The only place you'll get away with a $40 tip for a HJ is a HJ only AMP.

To only pay $60 tip and get a BJ plus blowing a load on her tits means she's probably not very happy with you. I know you're new to this but a little friendly advice would be to not piss the providers off if you plan on going back. If you go there again I guarantee she'll remember you if she sees you and she'll warn who ever you see next time that you're a cheap skate. They'll talk through the walls in korean and you'll not have a clue what they're saying. Don't be surprised if your next visit is not that great.The funny part is that I honestly was not trying to be 'cheap' or rip her off at all! I didn't even realize FE is a FS place only. Now if I knew better and posted how I got over on this woman making a living then yes I would be a complete dick and deserve being banned for life from fe. Truth is I didn't know. But I also feel she should've confirmed what was to be expected before providing said services. To me it's about having a mutual beneficial experience and in no way do I wish to piss anyone off.

As far as my next visit I'll make sure to clarify what services I'm looking for as I now know what I'm getting into.

Ulie Facedown
03-29-17, 16:24
and tells me to lay face down.Ah ha! Sez Ulie Facedown!

Actually, a nice recovery from the situation would be to make his next trip there a pointed one to settle his outstanding debt with the lady.

Meanwhile, you get an idea as to why some girls insist on being paid upfront.

BarebakRussian
03-29-17, 21:01
The tanned up blonde you saw was. Well, I'm not going to tell you her name. She's a real pro and a genuine sweetheart. And I'll thank you to stay away from her. The pricing structure there is pretty well defined. Don't go waltzing in there and expect her to take you around the world for a $60 tip. Cheapskates like you are the reason girls start going through guys pockets while they're in the sauna. I don't want to follow you in there one day and then my experience is ruined because the girl is pissed off.

Thanks in advance!

CallMeIshmael
03-29-17, 22:18
Not funny. Keeping it in mind that you're a newbie, but this was uncool.

HappyDave
03-30-17, 08:25
Ah ha! Sez Ulie Facedown!

Actually, a nice recovery from the situation would be to make his next trip there a pointed one to settle his outstanding debt with the lady.

Meanwhile, you get an idea as to why some girls insist on being paid upfront.Having to get up and pay mid session sux, the better girls will set a dollar amount before the service but wait to be paid when you get dressed.

OreoCookie
03-30-17, 15:35
Guys,

I want to clear up the cheapskate accusations I've received since posting my first experience at FE.

I woulda left my coat as collateral and ran to the closest ATM and made good. Anyway, it's a good story. My first time, I was very nervous. Still nervous when I change spas. Make good and all will be forgiven.

LuckyDustyNed
03-30-17, 16:40
For the record that was an open post on the mass board. I would not call her a beautiful provider, little on the thick side and an older face. A question I have is did you only have.

4 on you and did you offer a credit card. Some to take them and they come up on the bill as a pizza joint or something.I didn't get to see her face up close (michelle) saw the blond hair and tanned skin from the corner of my eye and was intrigued. I plan on going back soon and slip mimi a 20 $ and a starbucks gift card in hopes that we can reconcile and both be happy. I may have to have another session with mimi too and pay full price before I can meet any of the other girls. Tbh. She's not bad looking at all and has an upbeat personality. Full of energy. Which I appreciate.

I gave her all cash I had on me at the time (too nervous to put it on my cc) which was 120 $. 60 house, 40 tip, plus 20 after I found out I unknowingly underpaid. Thanks again for the info!

Admin2
03-30-17, 18:00
Enough with the fucking drama

It's a simple game, you read about pussy, you go fuck the pussy, then you write about the pussy you fucked.

Who tipped what how much is nobodies fucking business except the guy tipping and the person getting tipped. Just leave that drama off the forum.

A2

HappyDave
03-30-17, 21:30
I didn't get to see her face up close (michelle) saw the blond hair and tanned skin from the corner of my eye and was intrigued. I plan on going back soon and slip mimi a 20 $ and a starbucks gift card in hopes that we can reconcile and both be happy. I may have to have another session with mimi too and pay full price before I can meet any of the other girls. Tbh. She's not bad looking at all and has an upbeat personality. Full of energy. Which I appreciate.

I gave her all cash I had on me at the time (too nervous to put it on my cc) which was 120 $. 60 house, 40 tip, plus 20 after I found out I unknowingly underpaid. Thanks again for the info!It's simple, make an appointment with Moma for Michelle and ask if mini is still there and if so tell her you owe the balance of the tip and want to make sure she gets it. When ya show, tip mini and roll with Michelle.

Fly Dangler
04-01-17, 22:31
So is this an April Fool's Day thing, or what?

http://providence.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-open-apple-spa-best-asian-massage-and-relaxation-401-781-0899/6717156

Jack A Dogov
04-02-17, 00:02

http://providence.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-open-apple-spa-best-asian-massage-and-relaxation-401-781-0899/6717156Ad is very similar to the ads that Rainbow Spa in Brattleboro VT posts on BP so maybe it's the same owners. If it is then hopefully the service is as good. I've been to Rainbow and it was great.

Fly Dangler
04-02-17, 02:03
Ad is very similar to the ads that Rainbow Spa in Brattleboro VT posts on BP so maybe it's the same owners. If it is then hopefully the service is as good. I've been to Rainbow and it was great.That's encouraging, and the name is a real blast from the past as I'm sure area old timers will recognize.

Dupplehouse
04-02-17, 10:37
That's encouraging, and the name is a real blast from the past as I'm sure area old timers will recognize.Wow, that would be something. I still have fond memories of Tina and my all time favorite Cony from there. Fingers crossed.

HappyDave
04-02-17, 11:44

http://providence.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-open-apple-spa-best-asian-massage-and-relaxation-401-781-0899/6717156There are prior posts the place was taken over by an older and sub par provider. That or it's a sting. From what the new NMS just went through I do not see the 1021 of the past coming back soon. Or even the short lived Main st.

Raven1950
04-02-17, 16:21
Wow, that would be something. I still have fond memories of Tina and my all time favorite Cony from there. Fingers crossed.Miss them both.

GFE and BBBJ's.

JWill321
04-02-17, 21:15

http://providence.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-open-apple-spa-best-asian-massage-and-relaxation-401-781-0899/6717156I had the same reaction, but decided to swing by and see what the deal was. The really odd thing was that the door upstairs was open but the bell was still there. Someone got there a few moments before I did and walked down to the entrance. I waited by the outside door and hit the bell and mama let him in. I then waited and hit the bell again and she opened the door. She told me to come back in an hour because she was busy. She said she would have another girl there next week. I got the sense that she was the one doing the session so I didn't bother to come back.

The only reason I even considered it was because they advertised the table shower, which in previous re-openings was not there. I don't think it's going to be anything particularly great either.

ConGorilla
04-03-17, 09:08
I think she had an ad on 3-20 on BP if it's the one I'm thinking of.

http://providence.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/professional-body-rubs-by-come-relax-and-leave-fully-rejuvenated/6655739Thats her. Thank you so much man.

Knight62
04-03-17, 14:21
Miss them both.

GFE and BBBJ's.You forgot Candy. Everybody likes to eat Candy. 😛.

Fly Dangler
04-03-17, 17:30
With all that's going on in Rhode Island I decided maybe looking a little north was in order. I know table showers are non-existent, but was still thinking with good reports on this place it was worth the 30 minute drive.

Tried Oriental on Evergreen Lane in Hopedale, but wasn't impressed. Got there just as they were opening, got Lily, but very mechanical soft rub and HJ. Just not the experience I was hoping for.

LuckyDustyNed
04-04-17, 14:44
Was in the area over the weekend so decided to stop by. 40+ slim Chinese lady running the show, looks nothing like the pick in the ad (do they ever? I'd give her a 5 for not being fat and pleasant.

Massage was OK. Slight teasing but not overtly. Couldn't tell whether she meant to get as close to my balls or it was standard procedure. On the flip she kept the towel on me the whole time. I tried to move the towel slightly but she casually covered me up again. I left it alone after that so I wouldn't come off as a creep.

Gave her a 10 $ tip and thought 'well, my first TOFTT, can't win them all' and walked out. Avoid at all costs.

https://southcoast.craigslist.org/thp/6065195025.html

Member #5912
04-05-17, 22:34
With all that's going on in Rhode Island I decided maybe looking a little north was in order. I know table showers are non-existent, but was still thinking with good reports on this place it was worth the 30 minute drive.

Tried Oriental on Evergreen Lane in Hopedale, but wasn't impressed. Got there just as they were opening, got Lily, but very mechanical soft rub and HJ. Just not the experience I was hoping for.

Was in the area over the weekend so decided to stop by. 40+ slim Chinese lady running the show, looks nothing like the pick in the ad (do they ever? I'd give her a 5 for not being fat and pleasant.

Massage was OK. Slight teasing but not overtly. Couldn't tell whether she meant to get as close to my balls or it was standard procedure. On the flip she kept the towel on me the whole time. I tried to move the towel slightly but she casually covered me up again. I left it alone after that so I wouldn't come off as a creep.

Gave her a 10 $ tip and thought 'well, my first TOFTT, can't win them all' and walked out. Avoid at all costs.

https://southcoast.craigslist.org/thp/6065195025.htmlI guess this RI board is getting pretty desperate now that the last two post aren't even about spa's in RI.

Anyway I did do some RI spa intel today as I get ready for my next visit which should be very soon. Here's the breakdown. Basically it's all new providers. Lee and lucky from FE are ancient history. Coco from pleasant is also on a permanent vacation as is Sue who went back to S Korea. Bebe is still at pleasant however. Kara and Candy from harmony are never to return.

My last visit was at Harmony with Candy. I'm not sure I can really top that visit. We'll see what happens.

CallMeIshmael
04-06-17, 09:13
I suspect that there's still plenty of guys going to the AMPs, but all the unwanted attention has created a bunker mentality.

Thanks for the update.

I guess this RI board is getting pretty desperate now that the last two post aren't even about spa's in RI.

Anyway I did do some RI spa intel today as I get ready for my next visit which should be very soon. Here's the breakdown. Basically it's all new providers. Lee and lucky from FE are ancient history. Coco from pleasant is also on a permanent vacation as is Sue who went back to S Korea. Bebe is still at pleasant however. Kara and Candy from harmony are never to return.

My last visit was at Harmony with Candy. I'm not sure I can really top that visit. We'll see what happens.

CrazyBiker1105
04-09-17, 10:37

https://southcoast.craigslist.org/thp/6065195025.htmlI've been here 3 times and left happy everytime. The most recent I'm pretty sure I had that same woman, she was not shy with the tease. I don't return because it is great but merely due to the convienience. Nothing beats the RI AMPs.

I never cover myself with a towel and lay with legs somewhat spread and my junk pointing downwards in full view. They get the message immediately. Maybe they frear you could be LE, let them know for sure your not.

Aluver
04-13-17, 10:10
I recently saw some ads for new "grand opening" of Apple Spa in one of my old haunts. A bit nostalgic and curious, I was in the area so gave them a call for a late night appointment. When I inquired if I should use the back door, I was advised to go up the front stairs. I only ever used the front door like once in my many many visits to 1021 back in the golden age of the RI spas. Even more odd, the lights were actually on upstairs. I used to frequent 1021 in the wee hours of the night before and don't think I'd ever seen the hallway lit up. Appears they are doing some kind of renovation project of the office space up there as there were building materials scattered about. Buzzed in the door and was greeted by a middle aged, short, average to above average sized woman dressed in a very utilitarian set of black pants and a plain black top who I hoped the a mamasan, not the masseuse. But, she lead me to a room and we settled up and it became apparent she was the masseuse du jour. I did hear one other voice occasionally when she was out of the room, so there was at least one other woman there, but I never saw her with the usual cloak and dagger movements from room to room. She was pleasant enough, but certainly not one of the scantily clad beauties that used to haunt these hallowed halls nor anything like the obviously fake pics on the recent ads. I did take note of the prominently displayed sign in the room that went on about "illegal" yada yada "soliciting" yada yada "services" yada yada. She indicated for me to get undressed and climb on the table and I stopped her and inquired about the Table shower. She seemed surprised I knew about it, but nodded and told me to get undressed while she got it ready. She came back with a pair of like size 8 flip flops for my size 11 feet and took me to the table shower room I have many fond memories of. Looks like the Sauna is still active as well, but I didn't partake of that. The TS was utilitarian and I sighed in slight disappointment, but was here for the Team and my curiosity more than anything else. She used some kind of sponge or brush so it was not hand to skin, but she did towel me off herself. Got back to the room and she had me lay down and she dried a bit more covered me up and disappeared to go clean up the TS room for a good 5-10 minutes. She came back started in on a decent massage having to climb up on the table to reach me as I'm tall and she was short. I asked for medium but was more on the firm side, but was a quality bodywork and her surprisingly wide hands were strong. After the main massage she did some stretching of my legs and back which felt good. Then the flip and some more utilitarian leg massage. Eventually, she asked me to guide her hand if I needed anything else which lead to a decent to above average manual finish. Definitely did not appear to be more on the menu, nor did I really want more from this provider. Memories of the glory days past in that room were needed to help me finish. It was a fun trip down memory lane, but certain nothing like the days of yore, nor anything I need to repeat. Usual. 6 and. 4 damages.

Dupplehouse
04-14-17, 22:35
Great report, a little disappointing but sort of what is to be expected now unfortunately I guess. Guess I'll have to repop my AMP cherry elsewhere. Thanks again.

I recently saw some ads for new "grand opening" of Apple Spa in one of my old haunts. A bit nostalgic and curious, I was in the area so gave them a call for a late night appointment. When I inquired if I should use the back door, I was advised to go up the front stairs. I only ever used the front door like once in my many many visits to 1021 back in the golden age of the RI spas. Even more odd, the lights were actually on upstairs. I used to frequent 1021 in the wee hours of the night before and don't think I'd ever seen the hallway lit...

Tonytone
04-16-17, 09:56
TOFTT excellent massage nice tease if you would like to know more pm me I will give more info sr members ok newbies most likely not didn't post on review cause big brother.

CanJockey
04-16-17, 21:18
I guess this RI board is getting pretty desperate now that the last two post aren't even about spa's in RI.

My last visit was at Harmony with Candy. I'm not sure I can really top that visit. We'll see what happens.That's a bummer. I loved Kara, she was one hot piece of tail. I would always ask for her.

Adidas77
04-19-17, 19:46
Extra's available, menu? And at what rates?

Anyone have any info on what happened to her?

She used to post in southcoast and prov but all of her listings have vanished.

ConGorilla
04-19-17, 21:20
Extra's available, menu? And at what rates?I messaged her and she's recovering from surgery and us currently only doing massage at this time.

ConGorilla
04-21-17, 14:26
So I've been to FE and HS (ye gods do I miss One Spa) but have seen bits about Smilers. Mayflower. And now Apple as well as Genie.

My question is figuring out which have full serv available vs rub and tug. Basically don't want to walk into an FS location with RT cash.

Shredded House
04-21-17, 22:49
So I've been to FE and HS (ye gods do I miss One Spa) but have seen bits about Smilers. Mayflower. And now Apple as well as Genie.

My question is figuring out which have full serv available vs rub and tug. Basically don't want to walk into an FS location with RT cash.Tried Smilers for the first time since it opened. The place looks totally different from the original North Main Spa. So much cleaner and classy looking, just like a professional spa. The showers, sauna and rooms look great. The cost did go up to $70 H but I can see why. My girl Jessica did a fantastic job with my massage. She was very professional, cute and really knew what she was doing. No 15 minute massage and flip. Hot towels, massage oil and a water when finished. The answer to ConGorilla's question, same flip service as North Main Spa. Maybe because it was my first time but no FS or roaming.

If you want a great massage with shower and HE, this is the place. You wouldn't get the same service for the money at any other professional spa.

HappyDave
04-22-17, 10:05

My question is figuring out which have full serv available vs rub and tug. Basically don't want to walk into an FS location with RT cash.Harmony is all business in and out and they usually want only FS rates. FE I get the table shower and full nude roll around on the table for typically $1. 00 over house fee with all smiles. I swear some of the girls are thankfull to lay back for a session instead of the gymnastics of multiple positions.

LuckyDustyNed
04-24-17, 07:54
Gentleman. Checking if anyone has had any experiences with this TM?

http://providence.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/lena-black-spanish-for-massage-all-natural-ddd-incall/6551830

Can't find any reviews here or really anywhere. Any info is appreciate. Thanks in advance!

MisterChop911
04-24-17, 16:40
Gentleman. Checking if anyone has had any experiences with this TM?

http://providence.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/lena-black-spanish-for-massage-all-natural-ddd-incall/6551830

Can't find any reviews here or really anywhere. Any info is appreciate. Thanks in advance!I've seen her and she is nothing like the pics. Rub was so-so and the HJ finish was not great either. She has ENORMOUS breasts but the rest of her is not very appealing. On the other hand, she is really sweet and nice to talk to (which makes me feel bad saying these negative comments about her). I liked her personally but wouldn't see her again. Damn shame because its so hard to find a nice woman on the island (Newport area).

Fly Dangler
04-25-17, 07:35
So remembering the great times in the past spent in those hallowed halls at 1021 Broad Street in Providence I went to see myself what the new Apple Spa that opened on those premises offers. It's now granny gulch, with Lee (who admits to being 60) and I think a slightly younger Lily (who I think is the second girl reported by others expected to be coming in). Definitely not my cup of tea. Bummer!

LuckyDustyNed
04-25-17, 11:51
I've seen her and she is nothing like the pics. Rub was so-so and the HJ finish was not great either. She has ENORMOUS breasts but the rest of her is not very appealing. On the other hand, she is really sweet and nice to talk to (which makes me feel bad saying these negative comments about her). I liked her personally but wouldn't see her again. Damn shame because its so hard to find a nice woman on the island (Newport area).Thank you for the heads up MisterChop! I'm sure she's a sweet lady but I'll pass. Those breasts do look nice in her ad though.

BarebakRussian
04-27-17, 21:05
Has anyone been with Briana at Repose? The place as a whole gets mixed reviews, and I know it's overpriced, but if her body and top-half is as nice as it looks I'd be willing to spend a little extra. I'm just not seeing anything on here about her and I would like to make sure she's not a total dud, so if anyone has any feedback, be it positive or negative, I sure would appreciate it. Any feedback on Marena would be great, as well.

FourNik8
04-28-17, 17:07
Has anyone been with Briana at Repose? The place as a whole gets mixed reviews, and I know it's overpriced, but if her body and top-half is as nice as it looks I'd be willing to spend a little extra. I'm just not seeing anything on here about her and I would like to make sure she's not a total dud, so if anyone has any feedback, be it positive or negative, I sure would appreciate it. Any feedback on Marena would be great, as well.Brianna is on the chunky side with a semi decent face. I'm not a huge fan of hers, but I'm also picky sometimes. She's a nice girl.

Marena is way hotter and definitely more my style. Somehow she's a lot better looking now than back in the Pawtucket Mill days.

I'd recommend Marena over most of the girls there.

You'll leave happy with both, so give them both a try.

There's a rumor going around here that one girl at Repose doesn't do HE at all. Anyone have a clue as to who she is?

Level333
04-28-17, 17:59
Harmony is all business in and out and they usually want only FS rates. FE I get the table shower and full nude roll around on the table for typically $1. 00 over house fee with all smiles. I swear some of the girls are thankfull to lay back for a session instead of the gymnastics of multiple positions.Whats the rate in FE including tips. Back in my state it was 60 house fee and 140 tip. Also where is far east located? Please let me know the address. Good day!

Ambrose
04-28-17, 19:52
Has anyone been with Briana at Repose? The place as a whole gets mixed reviews, and I know it's overpriced, but if her body and top-half is as nice as it looks I'd be willing to spend a little extra. I'm just not seeing anything on here about her and I would like to make sure she's not a total dud, so if anyone has any feedback, be it positive or negative, I sure would appreciate it. Any feedback on Marena would be great, as well.I've never been with Briana but her pics look good. I've been with Marena quite a while ago. She's very attractive, looks better than her pics, nice body, a real spinner but too much make up. Just the same she is a 10 in my book. I'll send a PM.

Param Ahmad
04-28-17, 20:50
Whats the rate in FE including tips. Back in my state it was 60 house fee and 140 tip. Also where is far east located? Please let me know the address. Good day!Far East Accupressure, East Street, Pawtucket, Rhode Island, telephone 401-XXXX111, GPS N41.89020, W71.37985. Open until 10 pm Or sometimes midnight. I've never spent any money at this place, but I've stopped in a few times. Sometimes you'll find two unappealing middle-aged women, other times about six young, thin Asian women, none really bad looking but none who appealed to me.

HappyDave
04-28-17, 22:57
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Member #5637
04-29-17, 04:09
For basic info, Rubmaps and spahunters are useful. Addresses, phone numbers, hours and price etc. Details of sessions are best on this site.

BarebakRussian
04-29-17, 06:09
Brianna is on the chunky side with a semi decent face. I'm not a huge fan of hers, but I'm also picky sometimes. She's a nice girl.

Marena is way hotter and definitely more my style. Somehow she's a lot better looking now than back in the Pawtucket Mill days.

I'd recommend Marena over most of the girls there.

You'll leave happy with both, so give them both a try.

There's a rumor going around here that one girl at Repose doesn't do HE at all. Anyone have a clue as to who she is?Thank you for the response. Chunky, I can work with, in fact I sort of prefer it over someone who's stick skinny. I wonder if Russian is on her menu. What's her cup size, would you say?

HappyDave
04-29-17, 07:20
Will be dropping in the East soon. Seems talent has been rotating fast lately. Any little spinners that take direction well?

Horny As Hell
04-29-17, 09:20
On a recent visit they swapped girls on me and I really do hate that. When I call ahead to make sure that Mimi is available and I show up shortly thereafter DO NOT say "she busy" and send in Cece instead. I should've just left like I've done in the past but I figured Cece would be good as well BUT she's no where close to as good as Mimi.

Mimi is shorter (like 4'9" no kidding), cute face and very nice all natural tits. She gives VERY good service all around. Cece is older (looks 45+ so figure late 50's to even her 60's) her TS was lame and her "massage" was just covering you with a sheet and literally trying to beat you up. Yeah, the HE was ok but also no UTC roaming at all either. Next time they try to swap ladies I will walk.

Tried Smilers for the first time since it opened. The place looks totally different from the original North Main Spa. So much cleaner and classy looking, just like a professional spa. The showers, sauna and rooms look great. The cost did go up to $70 H but I can see why. My girl Jessica did a fantastic job with my massage. She was very professional, cute and really knew what she was doing. No 15 minute massage and flip. Hot towels, massage oil and a water when finished. The answer to ConGorilla's question, same flip service as North Main Spa. Maybe because it was my first time but no FS or roaming.

If you want a great massage with shower and HE, this is the place. You wouldn't get the same service for the money at any other professional spa.

Ambrose
04-29-17, 13:18
Maybe because it was my first time but no FS or roaming.

If you want a great massage with shower and HE, this is the place. You wouldn't get the same service for the money at any other professional spa.Just to set the record straight, there never was FS here, whether under North Main or Smiler's, so it's not because of it being your 1st time there. You are so right though, great service otherwise.

HappyDave
04-30-17, 10:09
Got no new Intel on my post but it was short notice, I stopped in and rolled the dice, with the girls now answering the doorbell you need to be quick to think if she is a keeper or you want a line up and risk the drama that you turned the best looker down the first time. So the typical AMP girl answered the door she was skinny on the spinner side at first look but also the dress she had a little belly that almost turned me off, but the rest looked good enough so I went with it. We went to the room, she gave me the typical hug I asked for her name, Candy, reviewed here by another was my draw, this made me happy due to the prior review. Rest went kind of funny but not bad, I gave her exact change for the door but she still left for a bit to come back and take me to the shower which hit all the right spots but it was quick and mechanical. Usual sauna time, back to the room, gone again and back with hot towels and a walk on the back. Asked for soft touch so she changed gears, nice but mechanical. Then the flip early and a you want Full Service (in those exact words), I was thinking she was going to be a rush job. I said HJ, she said we no do that here ever, now for eight years that's what I have gotten there so I know it happens. I also know she did not want a. 6 tip so I did not barter low. I said 1. 2 for nude HJ and she smiled said yes but also wanted the tip right away. She left the room again and came back lights down, dress off, body like a tight 20 yo with bolt on c's. Rest was very nice but also still mechanical we rolled around the table together and I explored every inch of both sides of her. Ending was great, she was very into the cleanup with the alcohol spray for both of us. We finished early by 15 min but she used it up with massage and dressed me. We hugged again, I asked if I could see her again and got a smile and strong yes.

The break for cash bothered me would see her again think it gets better with time, Saw short girl I have seen before that does nothing for my and Happy on way out that I did not like last time. Only one other door was closed so not sure about the fast turnover I have seen before.

Existierende
05-01-17, 10:33
Hi HAH,

Is this the Mimi that used to be at NMS? She was one of my faves! She was very pretty and had a nice rack for a NMS girl. Though I never got to see it :(

On a recent visit they swapped girls on me and I really do hate that. When I call ahead to make sure that Mimi is available and I show up shortly thereafter DO NOT say "she busy" and send in Cece instead. I should've just left like I've done in the past but I figured Cece would be good as well BUT she's no where close to as good as Mimi.

Mimi is shorter (like 4'9" no kidding), cute face and very nice all natural tits. She gives VERY good service all around. Cece is older (looks 45+ so figure late 50's to even her 60's) her TS was lame and her "massage" was just covering you with a sheet and literally trying to beat you up. Yeah, the HE was ok but also no UTC roaming at all either. Next time they try to swap ladies I will walk.

Horny As Hell
05-02-17, 22:09
They recycle the names there often. If the Mimi you knew was very short, cute and had nice natural big B small C cup tits then it could be the same one. She does try to please you. Good TS, good massage, allows UTC roaming on first visit (at least with me) and later visits she took top down completely. The HE was well done as well. Like I said, she's my "go to" lady there for now.

Hi HAH,

Is this the Mimi that used to be at NMS? She was one of my faves! She was very pretty and had a nice rack for a NMS girl. Though I never got to see it :(

HappyDave
05-03-17, 08:02

Mimi is shorter (like 4'9" no kidding), cute face and very nice all natural tits. She gives VERY good service all around. Cece is older (looks 45+ so figure late 50's to even her 60's) her TS was lame and her "massage" was just covering you with a sheet and literally trying to beat you up. Yeah, the HE was ok but also no UTC roaming at all either. Next time they try to swap ladies I will walk.NMS had a Cece late 20's, was my go to. Got the top down multiple times. Miss that place, clean as he'll and did not get one dud, though some not as good as others. Only place with more mongers waiting in a lobby was Admiral at its peak.

OreoCookie
05-03-17, 08:41
They recycle the names there often. If the Mimi you knew was very short, cute and had nice natural big B small C cup tits then it could be the same one. She does try to please you. Good TS, good massage, allows UTC roaming on first visit (at least with me) and later visits she took top down completely. The HE was well done as well. Like I said, she's my "go to" lady there for now.I always got complete UTC access at NMS/Smilers, especially nice when the uniform was far less restricting back in the day. I miss the table shower play, but I'm not going back after this last fiasco. (Unless favorable reporting continues).

JpcCT
05-04-17, 10:04
1041 is back? Any idea if it is a spoof, or the real deal?

Fly Dangler
05-04-17, 11:35
1041 is back? Any idea if it is a spoof, or the real deal?It's been mentioned here, like in post #13553.

Ambrose
05-04-17, 13:57
1041 is back? Any idea if it is a spoof, or the real deal?It's 1021 and yes it's back but not like before. Older woman, may be two now, I think someone here said another woman would be added. No FS.

Rei Haragoma
05-04-17, 18:13
They recycle the names there often. If the Mimi you knew was very short, cute and had nice natural big B small C cup tits then it could be the same one. She does try to please you. Good TS, good massage, allows UTC roaming on first visit (at least with me) and later visits she took top down completely. The HE was well done as well. Like I said, she's my "go to" lady there for now.A couple of things to note regarding "Mimi" at Smilers, based on personal information.

The "original" Mimi at the old NMS is in Florida; and has been since the shut down. She is licensed there. She is also right around 5'5"; not short by any means.

This Mimi about whom several members are mentioning, has been gone from Smilers for at least 2 weeks. She was flirty, as has been mentioned.

Horny As Hell
05-05-17, 06:18
It's kind of bs then that they told me she was just busy then if she's gone. No reason for that at all. Just say she's gone then. I do NOT like Cece so I guess I'll have to try out some more for a new regular.

A couple of things to note regarding "Mimi" at Smilers, based on personal information.

The "original" Mimi at the old NMS is in Florida; and has been since the shut down. She is licensed there. She is also right around 5'5"; not short by any means.

This Mimi about whom several members are mentioning, has been gone from Smilers for at least 2 weeks. She was flirty, as has been mentioned.

JastempRI
05-05-17, 13:01
Thank you for the response. Chunky, I can work with, in fact I sort of prefer it over someone who's stick skinny. I wonder if Russian is on her menu. What's her cup size, would you say?Huge top, I'd also love to know if Russian is on the menu, I've only seen Gina from Repose so far.

Knight62
05-05-17, 13:03
It's kind of bs then that they told me she was just busy then if she's gone. No reason for that at all. Just say she's gone then. I do NOT like Cece so I guess I'll have to try out some more for a new regular.I went there about 3-4 weeks ago. Called first asked for Mimi was told, no Mimi here. Then was told she was on long vacation. This was when Lee was on vacation. Next visit I was given Chrissy. She is shy at first. Gives a good TS and a good massage. Ending was good also. Anther time was give Choy. Older woman who used to have her own place and girls. Good TS no teasing. Good massage. ST mechanical. Doesn't really turn me on at all. Nice person though.

RI CheeseHead
05-07-17, 19:53
Anyone have the 30 minute ($60) exfoliation service at Smilers? Seems pricey for 30 minutes. Then again so does $70 for 45 minutes (although that includes a TS).

CallMeIshmael
05-08-17, 09:47
Went to Harmony and got Barbie (possibly Bobbi). Early to mid 30's. Pretty face. Medium height. Nice body (just a few extra pounds). Bolt on C cups, but good work. Speaks decent English and very sweet. Overall, I was very happy with her.

But, when I provided the $60 house fee, she told me that the rate increased to $70 on May 1. I told her that I had $200 and not a penny more. She agreed to stick to the old rate, but "remember next time."

TS was nice but nothing special. Massage was slow, gentle, and sensual. I enjoyed it, but it was far from therapeutic. Main event was very fun. She's enthusiastic. Washed up after and got rubbed down a little more. I got my full hour.

So, a good visit, and Barbie is fun. But, I'm interested to hear if anyone else has been pitched this rate increase to the house fee.

Regards,

Ishmael.

Alejhenry
05-09-17, 08:39
Went to Harmony and got Barbie (possibly Bobbi). Early to mid 30's. Pretty face. Medium height. Nice body (just a few extra pounds). Bolt on C cups, but good work. Speaks decent English and very sweet. Overall, I was very happy with her.

But, when I provided the $60 house fee, she told me that the rate increased to $70 on May 1. I told her that I had $200 and not a penny more. She agreed to stick to the old rate, but "remember next time."

TS was nice but nothing special. Massage was slow, gentle, and sensual. I enjoyed it, but it was far from therapeutic. Main event was very fun. She's enthusiastic. Washed up after and got rubbed down a little more. I got my full hour.

So, a good visit, and Barbie is fun. But, I'm interested to hear if anyone else has been pitched this rate increase to the house fee.

Regards,

Ishmael.Checking out the listing on backpage, there's no mention of a price increase. However, it doesn't explicitly say $60 either. Can't recall if it use to. The oldest listing posted is from yesterday.

Also, WTF?! Who thought it was a good idea to pee in the sauna?

CallMeIshmael
05-09-17, 10:54
Yeah. I thought the same thing. The sign is funny (ish), but I'm wary of the sauna now.

Also, WTF?! Who thought it was a good idea to pee in the sauna?

ConGorilla
05-10-17, 14:49
Can anyone point me to a provider, doesn't have to be asian, that provides, nuru, soapland or bodyslide services?

There used to be a small spa that offered back in the day but they've long since closed.

TIA.

Momo2
05-12-17, 00:44
Made a reason to head down 95 to Pawtucket. Two turns off the highway and your there. Park at the side of the building. When I got there the lot was almost full. No signage out front so make sure you enter the right door and then you will need to ring the door bell. Greeted by a pretty young lady in a strapless tube dress. She is in her mid 30's, tall skinny legs with long permed hair. Showed me into a clean room. She asked for the cover charge. I gave her a c-note. She asks if I am ready for a shower and she instructs me to get naked and she will be right back with my change. I get naked and thank goodness the towel is big enough and wraps around my waist. A few minutes later she comes back with the changed tucked in her cleavage and invites me to take it then takes my hand and shows me to the shower. I counted five treatment rooms there could have been more. Most doors were closed.

Standard table shower set up with a big drum of water filled by a hand held shower head. She warms the table by swishing a couple of tubs of water then tells me to get up face down. She gave me the best table shower with lots of tease and soapy play. Both hands were busy. This lasted for a good ten minute on my back and another five minutes on my front. Junior was enjoying this very sensual experience. I was wishing it would not end but that would be stupid. The best is yet to come. She toweled me up and down and all around. Short visit to the sauna. Very small room and warm enough but only stayed less than a couple of minutes.

Back at the room I laid on the table and she hopped on and straddled my lower back and I could feel her grinding on me. The massage was lousy but my mind was trying to figure out if she was wearing any underwear or if she was riding me bareback. After about 10 minutes she jumped off and asked what I wanted next. I answered I wanted her. She asked how much I was going to tip. I said $ 120. She said for that I would only get and she motioned with her mouth. I then said $ 140 and she smiled and she said you playing with me. She then said I will be right back.

She then comes back a couple minutes later and I watched her undress. I thought to myself. Remember this moment. She had a great body with skinny legs and large Cs on top and shaved kitty below. She says stay on your back. She started by rubbing her body all over me. Then started lightly kissing and licking the back of my legs going up and down from my thighs up to my neck and back down again. Rubbing her boobs all over up and down. She then asked me to flip. She sat between my legs and started to give me a slow covered BJ I asked her to swing my way so I could return the favor. So we did this for a few minutes until I told her to stop before I blew. We then went to it missionary style. I asked that we finish with more oral and she went to town until I was all done. She cleaned me up with a couple of warm hand towels and mouth wash. I asked her what was her name and she said summer. Not winter but summer.

I must say that was the best I have had in a long time. It took the whole hour. I will be coming back soon. Summer says she plans to be there for a while. I saw a couple of other ladies but I could not make out how they compared in looks. But how could I not ask for summer again. She says best to call before as there could be a wait. I counted the change she gave me and she gave me $ 40 back. I had to stop by Dunkin for a medium ice coffee before getting back to 95 for the long ride home. Sorry for this long narrative but I enjoyed reliving the experience.

Fly Dangler
05-12-17, 07:50
Can anyone point me to a provider, doesn't have to be asian, that provides, nuru, soapland or bodyslide services?

There used to be a small spa that offered back in the day but they've long since closed.

TIA.This was on BP, but I don't have any other info.

http://providence.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-relax-your-body-and-mind-with-a-beautiful-young-hottie-nuru-princess/6887983

Alejhenry
05-12-17, 10:16
Seems like sadly it's true.

Harmony Spa is increasing to $70, still no mention of the price increase on their BP ad.

Was able to pay the old price, but I imagine that next time I won't be so lucky.

Member #5912
05-12-17, 15:21
Seems like sadly it's true.

Harmony Spa is increasing to $70, still no mention of the price increase on their BP ad.

Was able to pay the old price, but I imagine that next time I won't be so lucky.I've been at this a couple of years and the price was always $60. Can anyone tell me what the rate was 4 or 5 years ago? If it was still $60 5 years ago then the price increase can be justified by inflation.

Alejhenry
05-12-17, 15:58
I've been at this a couple of years and the price was always $60. Can anyone tell me what the rate was 4 or 5 years ago? If it was still $60 5 years ago then the price increase can be justified by inflation.It's been $60 plus $140 tip for at least 10+ years.

Jimmy Weed
05-13-17, 12:34
I've been at this a couple of years and the price was always $60. Can anyone tell me what the rate was 4 or 5 years ago? If it was still $60 5 years ago then the price increase can be justified by inflation.I don't think inflation should justify a raise in rates, remember this is all tax free money. These people aren't filing tax returns.

Fly Dangler
05-13-17, 14:05
I don't think inflation should justify a raise in rates, remember this is all tax free money. These people aren't filing tax returns.Actually, having helped two AMP owners in years past reorganize their ledgers IOT do taxes, I'm not so sure about what you claim and am wondering where you got your info.

Jimmy Weed
05-13-17, 21:17
Actually, having helped two AMP owners in years past reorganize their ledgers IOT do taxes, I'm not so sure about what you claim and am wondering where you got your info.Lets not be naive here, these businesses for the most part deal in all cash and lets face it anyone dealing in all cash is not telling uncle Sam about all of it. I am not saying you didn't help AMP owners reorganize (wink wink) their ledger's but I feel very safe in saying that the accuracy of these ledgers would be highly questionable. Not saying you did anything wrong because you are dealing with the numbers they gave you, but I do think the numbers were inaccurate (hope you didn't sign as the person who prepared these taxes). Do these spa owners issue 1099's to the girls working there, I doubt it.

As far as the spa girls go they probably make more in two months than most working stiffs make in a year and I seriously doubt they are filing taxes and if they are I doubt they accurately represent how much they actually made.

I don't have any inside info on how the owners or the workers handle their taxes but because they earn money from performing illegal services I doubt they are filing a legit return or filing at all. Do you think BP girls or SW's declare their earnings from prostituting, I doubt it.

BigStar1
05-14-17, 17:51
I was surprised it took them this long to jack up the rates. With only 2 FS spas in the area it could have happened a lot sooner. Won't be surprised to see FE do it as well. We just need to stick together and avoid paying the increase.

Bigstar1.

Fly Dangler
05-14-17, 22:57
I don't have any inside info on how the owners or the workers handle their taxes Yeah, didn't think so.

Jimmy Weed
05-15-17, 06:38
Yeah, didn't think so.Why don't you try quoting my whole post instead of pieces that can be taken out of context?

Jimmy Weed
05-15-17, 06:41
I was surprised it took them this long to jack up the rates. With only 2 FS spas in the area it could have happened a lot sooner. Won't be surprised to see FE do it as well. We just need to stick together and avoid paying the increase.

Bigstar1.There are 3 FS spas in pawtucket. The third is at 70 also.

AnoldFriend
05-15-17, 08:48
We simply move to 70 - 130.

Fly Dangler
05-15-17, 11:25
Why don't you try quoting my whole post instead of pieces that can be taken out of context?Maybe because the portion I quoted, which essentially said you actually didn't KNOW anything about what you had claimed, was the only thing on point? The rest of your claims seem to be nothing but conjecture, although some may in fact be pretty accurate based on what I've seen in over 40 years of mongering and getting to know some of the players quite well.

BTW, you've written over 30 posts, but after reading through them all as yet don't seem to have ever provided anything more than minimal information, questions and opinions. Will we ever see any real reports with actual useable info on places and/or providers from you?

ConGorilla
05-15-17, 14:40
Thanks fly!

I've tried a bunch of times trying to set up with this one. No luck so far.

This was on BP, but I don't have any other info.

http://providence.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-relax-your-body-and-mind-with-a-beautiful-young-hottie-nuru-princess/6887983

FredArcher
05-21-17, 12:37
Thanks fly!

I've tried a bunch of times trying to set up with this one. No luck so far.I've seen this one 3 times-has a nuru only option, but I've always done the whole treatment. Not GFE, but lots of fun. I see she's returning quite soon.

http://nurubodyslide.com/custom

NewEngland
05-26-17, 18:16
Hi She was at one time in Middletown then moved to Coventry wondering if still around 860 area code she used.

Dear Diary
05-27-17, 21:31
Hi She was at one time in Middletown then moved to Coventry wondering if still around 860 area code she used.She moved from Coventry to a nice house in Warwick, but as of 5/15 she has retired. I enjoyed her while she was here.

Laura Lake has been a fun replacement.

Red Rooster
05-30-17, 18:02
Hi guys,

I don't get to post much anymore but I'm looking to get back into some visits. I used to frequent the place on upper Atwells Ave before it closed. Any other recommendations that are similar to the One and Only?

CallMeIshmael
05-31-17, 12:01
Well, you're going to Pawtucket, RI, because there are no other AMPs left in RI.

HARMONY: Younger (ish), prettier girls. Others will report that they tend to rush customers. I've never had that issue, though.

FAR EAST: The girls trend older, but we're not talking walkers and colostomy bags. More focused on customer service.

There's also Pleasant Spa, but I've never gone there. I've heard very little that's positive about the place.

Hi guys,

I don't get to post much anymore but I'm looking to get back into some visits. I used to frequent the place on upper Atwells Ave before it closed. Any other recommendations that are similar to the One and Only?

Hopontome
06-05-17, 11:31
OK I was flagged (first time!) because I posted a question which was interpreted as me not wanting folks to post information. To be clear I am happy for people to post information, in fact, that's the point.

So I am curious if anyone has experiences with the AMPs that are popping up in online advertising circles in cranston and PVD (they are actually pretty close to each other). Specifically I was curious if they are legit, are&t, or if they provide more advanced services.

Post willy-nilly or send me a PM if you wish. Just curious.

What I was trying to get across is that we must all recognize that LE are probably reading these pages, as are newspaper reporters, so be circumspect and thoughtful when you compose your post.

OmyBack
06-07-17, 20:19
Why don't you toftt and let us know what's up.

Who cares about LE and newspaper people. Half of them are mongering on their days off. They're no less horny than the rest of us. And with the same marital issues. AMPs aren't going away, in fact as you can see they're coming back. AMPs are like cockroaches, all the LE and newspapers on earth couldn't do away with them. (thank god).

OK I was flagged (first time!) because I posted a question which was interpreted as me not wanting folks to post information. To be clear I am happy for people to post information, in fact, that's the point.

So I am curious if anyone has experiences with the AMPs that are popping up in online advertising circles in cranston and PVD (they are actually pretty close to each other). Specifically I was curious if they are legit, are&t, or if they provide more advanced services.

Post willy-nilly or send me a PM if you wish. Just curious.

What I was trying to get across is that we must all recognize that LE are probably reading these pages, as are newspaper reporters, so be circumspect and thoughtful when you compose your post.

MattBr
06-08-17, 09:00
Pontiac: beaded curtains and no doors, but they do have a cloth curtain that they can pull over the beaded curtain. They had one older woman working there and she was not my type so I left.

1732 Broad (Younna): looks like it is in a residential house, one older woman working there, not my type so I left. On the way out she handed me a card for Pontiac telling me to go there, that they had two girls working there. I knew that not to be the case.

1021 Broad (Apple): You can hope all you want but it is never coming back! One older woman working there, I asked for line up and she explained that they just do rub there, nothing else. I bailed.

JustNuttin
06-08-17, 12:23
Pontiac: beaded curtains and no doors, but they do have a cloth curtain that they can pull over the beaded curtain. They had one older woman working there and she was not my type so I left.

1732 Broad (Younna): looks like it is in a residential house, one older woman working there, not my type so I left. On the way out she handed me a card for Pontiac telling me to go there, that they had two girls working there. I knew that not to be the case.

1021 Broad (Apple): You can hope all you want but it is never coming back! One older woman working there, I asked for line up and she explained that they just do rub there, nothing else. I bailed.Okay out of the three, which older woman looked better? If you had to choose.

MattBr
06-08-17, 12:30
Okay out of the three, which older woman looked better? If you had to choose.Sorry, not trying to be difficult but I can't answer the question. None were appealing!

iamioman
06-11-17, 22:13
A friend of mine got a massage last week at a recently re-opened providence spa and said the massage was actually very good, and untypically for RI AMPs, the massage was a real full body massage. Leg, head, hands, etc, with the middle part of the massage being his favorite part. He said his masseuse wasn't young or FE / Harmony attractive, but not unattractive and really knew her way around a body.

$40 for half hour, $60 for hour.

ConGorilla
06-12-17, 19:01
Can anyone confirm this?

Or is this dude just salty?

http://providence.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/15-minute-massages-warning/7401888

Ambrose
06-12-17, 20:57
A friend of mine got a massage last week at a recently re-opened providence spa and said the massage was actually very good, and untypically for RI AMPs, the massage was a real full body massage. Leg, head, hands, etc, with the middle part of the massage being his favorite part. He said his masseuse wasn't young or FE / Harmony attractive, but not unattractive and really knew her way around a body.

$40 for half hour, $60 for hour.I also went there on their second day of reopening. I really wasn't too impressed with the massage, it was just ok, she moved too fast for me (on the massage). The TS was good though, so that more than made up for a so so massage. Tipped the same as your friend.

HappyDave
06-13-17, 08:28
Any new or returning talent at FE.

Tp1701
06-13-17, 12:57
Can anyone confirm this?

http://providence.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/15-minute-massages-warning/7401888I haven't seen her in a couple of years but I never had that happen.

Horny As Hell
06-17-17, 19:03
Been going to quite a few places lately, still searching for a new RELIABLE hottie that gives a good massage and a quality ending.

That being said, I tried Lisa and Wendy at Opulence recently. Lisa is decent looking enough and has big tits BUT she's also got a HUGE ass. Strong hands and experienced massaging too. When she's at the head of the table she rests her tits on your head (either back or face depending upon before or after the flip). She held the towel up as a shield on the flip though :( She implied extra's were available after getting to know you etc but I'm not going to waste my time getting to know her.

Wendy is much younger, much better body and much more accommodating as well.

I saw in Repose's ad that Danielle who used to work at Opulence was working there so I went to see her since she always took care of me before. She sure took care of me again :) :)

She also mentioned that she REALLY needs cash now and suggested take out was available too. I like the new girl Michelle as well and can't remember where I've seen her before but I'll soon cross her off my to try list.

Ambrose
06-17-17, 20:08
Lisa is decent looking enough and has big tits BUT she's also got a HUGE ass.Don't like big asses? Me neither. Lena at Repose has the best looking ass ever, at least IMOP she does. Small tits but other than that, a perfect tight body, nice face and fun to be with. I might have just talked myself into another hour with her.

RChris11
06-17-17, 20:58
On my way from CT to the Cape and thought about stopping off the trip for a body rub. Anyone have any info on his one?

http://capecod.backpage.com/Therapeu...neads/27080096

Or, any other suggestions for massage / body rub with at least the possibility of HE on the way from CT to the Cape.

I also posted in the backpage section. Never sure where to put the massage / body rub providers.

Thanks.

Fly Dangler
06-17-17, 22:45
On my way from CT to the Cape and thought about stopping off the trip for a body rub. Anyone have any info on his one?

Or, any other suggestions for massage / body rub with at least the possibility of HE on the way from CT to the Cape.

I also posted in the backpage section. Never sure where to put the massage / body rub providers.

Thanks.Maybe if you try asking in the Cape Cod section of the MA forum you'll have better luck.

RChris11
06-18-17, 12:51
Maybe if you try asking in the Cape Cod section of the MA forum you'll have better luck.I did, but she's a Rhode Island provider on the border of Prov & Warwick.

Thanks for the help though. 👍.

LuckyDuck
06-18-17, 14:02
I did, but she's a Rhode Island provider on the border of Prov & Warwick.

Thanks for the help though. 👍.That link isn't working for me. What's her name?

RChris11
06-18-17, 14:22
That link isn't working for me. What's her name?Sorry about that! Doesn't provide a name but seems to have a tag line "just what the body kneads". Usually, that level of pun would drive me away, but I'm ok with it this time around haha.

http://providence.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/what-your-body-kneads/6941458

Fly Dangler
06-18-17, 16:07
I did, but she's a Rhode Island provider on the border of Prov & Warwick.

Thanks for the help though. 👍.Okay, sorry, link wasn't working, but it was for Cape Cod BP so I assumed. IAC now that I know who you're talking about there are reviews here on her, use "kneads" in the forum search tool. IMHO these reviews are mixed, but I have no first hand knowledge of her.

RChris11
06-18-17, 20:33
Okay, sorry, link wasn't working, but it was for Cape Cod BP so I assumed. IAC now that I know who you're talking about there are reviews here on her, use "kneads" in the forum search tool. IMHO these reviews are mixed, but I have no first hand knowledge of her.Good call, I always forget the search if I'm being honest.

DowninBTown
06-19-17, 01:23
I had the pleasure of visiting the well-reputed Harmony Spa today. Compared to our choices back home, all I can say is WOW. I was greeted at the door by the mama (herself, by Indy standards would be an above average looking provider). Mama let me to a tiny room which was mostly bed with a small table and a little extra space for standing. No hooks on the wall for hanging clothes which was an annoyance. Soon Chi-Chi entered. A tall, slender, tanned, young and beautiful Korean girl. An absolute knockout. She is. No exaggeration. As attractive as the models in the bait / switch ads back home (where you make the appointment and are greeted in a dark room by a 50-something veteran provider). The TS was occupied so we started with massage. I like it hard, so I asked her to walk on my back, which she gladly did. She wasn't skilled at this though, but I didn't mind. After 10 min, we headed to the TS. It was a bit rushed, but felt good. I heard there is a sauna, but we didn't use it. I've never been a fan of them anyways. Back in the tiny room, we got right down to business. DATY, CFS, CG, doggy, mish dreams were all enjoyable. Very hot. I'm jealous of you RI dudes! I can't wait to be back to try some other options.

I can understand how you might complain about the rushed service, but I would gladly trade you for our options back home! Total damage was $$. 2.

Be safe, DBT.

Member #5912
06-19-17, 13:09
I had the pleasure of visiting the well-reputed Harmony Spa today. Compared to our choices back home, all I can say is WOW. I was greeted at the door by the mama (herself, by Indy standards would be an above average looking provider). Mama let me to a tiny room which was mostly bed with a small table and a little extra space for standing. No hooks on the wall for hanging clothes which was an annoyance. Soon Chi-Chi entered. A tall, slender, tanned, young and beautiful Korean girl. An absolute knockout. She is. No exaggeration. As attractive as the models in the bait / switch ads back home (where you make the appointment and are greeted in a dark room by a 50-something veteran provider). The TS was occupied so we started with massage. I like it hard, so I asked her to walk on my back, which she gladly did. She wasn't skilled at this though, but I didn't mind. After 10 min, we headed to the TS. It was a bit rushed, but felt good. I heard there is a sauna, but we didn't use it. I've never been a fan of them anyways. Back in the tiny room, we got right down to business. DATY, CFS, CG, doggy, mish dreams were all enjoyable. Very hot. I'm jealous of you RI dudes! I can't wait to be back to try some other options.

I can understand how you might complain about the rushed service, but I would gladly trade you for our options back home! Total damage was $$. 2.

Be safe, DBT.What, there's no hotties in terra haute.

Member #5912
06-20-17, 01:57
Solid visit at Harmony tonight but I could swear the provider lifted a benjamin out of the pouch when I had my back to it. I know what I went in with so there's not much room for any other explanation and I didn't notice until after I left. She said it was slow so I'm not really shocked. I've been at this for a few years now and this is the first time something like this has happened. I'm not sure if this is a new trend since someone else said the same thing not too long ago.

Tommy Anonymus
06-20-17, 08:40
Solid visit at Harmony tonight but I could swear the provider lifted a benjamin out of the pouch when I had my back to it. I know what I went in with so there's not much room for any other explanation and I didn't notice until after I left. She said it was slow so I'm not really shocked. I've been at this for a few years now and this is the first time something like this has happened. I'm not sure if this is a new trend since someone else said the same thing not too long ago.If you use the pouch, you should be bringing it with you to the TS and sauna. I think it would be hard for anyone to unzip it and take $ with you in the same room. And it would be hard for her to see how much total $ is in there, if it's folded I think. I doubt a girl would want to risk taking your $ so you didn't have enough left for the "tip" which would create a scene. And getting caught would be a big risk for them, as the last thing the spa wants is a monger calling police or complaining on here. She would have to be pretty desperate to risk her job and rep.

Personally I don't bother with the pouch. I only bring in the $ I plan to spend, so if they rifle my pockets while I'm in the shower, there's nothing to steal: they're getting it all anyway.

Polls
06-20-17, 09:12
Love Harmony but occasionally like to get a good massage with the benefits at the end. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Existierende
06-20-17, 11:37
She's pretty decent. Safe and nice location. Pics are her, great at TCOB, rub is good (relaxing more than therapeutic). On the flip she blindfolds you and does some nice teasing. Standard HJ is done well. My gripe is she doesn't really encourage roaming, and despite her pics, doesn't go topless. Maybe after repeat visits. But my other gripe is that she's a bit stand-offish, so I haven't repeated. For your purposes, she might be a nice option though.

Thanks.

Jon Gris
06-20-17, 14:52
Hello.

I have been out of the spa scene I'm the ocean state for a while have a couple of work stops and was curious about full options remaining and price structure please post or pm if preferred.

Thanks.

KingOfFours
06-20-17, 15:27
Tony, I disagree with you that bare services are very rare, I have had several girls at the following places provide BBFS, 1021, One, DT, CH, Refresh. I am not saying they all do it but it is far from rare.Gents, I'm not generally an AMP guy (except in Asia, where BBFS is VERY common, especially in the Bangkok "massagees"! And you are probably wondering why I'm responding to a 2 year old post! Well, I saw the report above in a search.

So my question: Does anybody have any specific bareback full service providers currently in the Providence area AMPs that you are wiling to share? PM me if you like! In return, I can offer intel about quite a few BBFS escorts in the area, and at least one quite hot 40 ish NON-Asian cum-in-pussy MILF in the area, who is also a massage lady. I rarely take the massage so I'm no expert on that, but by my lights that one's massage was GOOD! (Of course her CIP was even better!

Long Strokes
06-20-17, 18:51
Usually monger closer to Boston but wanted a little more and not from a granny. So read a few RI posts and called Harmony and asked for appointment with Michelle as she got some decent reviews. She's not really my cup of tea. Not that she's bad, I just like them a little younger and thinner. Coming back from table shower I caught a glimpse of someone that might have been kind of cute, thin and young, but not really sure as the glimpse lasted less than a second. I asked mama what her name was on the way out and she said Kelly I believe. The question is, has any of you had Kelly, is she as attractive and young as my quick look led me to believe, and can I expect the same service from her I got from Michelle. Or who should I ask for next that would be more to my liking? Thank you in advance for any answers.

Member #5912
06-20-17, 23:21
Usually monger closer to Boston but wanted a little more and not from a granny. So read a few RI posts and called Harmony and asked for appointment with Michelle as she got some decent reviews. She's not really my cup of tea. Not that she's bad, I just like them a little younger and thinner. Coming back from table shower I caught a glimpse of someone that might have been kind of cute, thin and young, but not really sure as the glimpse lasted less than a second. I asked mama what her name was on the way out and she said Kelly I believe. The question is, has any of you had Kelly, is she as attractive and young as my quick look led me to believe, and can I expect the same service from her I got from Michelle. Or who should I ask for next that would be more to my liking? Thank you in advance for any answers.Let's face it, there is a visual component to this experience. With that being said just go in and ask for a lineup. That way you'll know what you're getting into.

HappyDave
06-21-17, 09:14
Let's face it, there is a visual component to this experience. With that being said just go in and ask for a lineup. That way you'll know what you're getting into.Line ups are great, down side you only get to see who is available at that moment. In the case of FE, the girls are now meeting you at the door so if you did not call ahead for a specific person, you ask for a line up you will get pouty face from the girl that met you. If she winds up being the hottest to pick from its a bummer.

Member #5912
06-21-17, 14:22
In the case of FE, the girls are now meeting you at the door Are you sure about that? I called the other day and the mamasam answered. I was under the impression they were in between mamasam's and that's why the girls were coming to the door themselves and that it was only temporary. When were you there last?

ZipperUp
06-21-17, 15:54
She moved from Coventry to a nice house in Warwick, but as of 5/15 she has retired. I enjoyed her while she was here.

Laura Lake has been a fun replacement.I tired connecting with Jennifer two days ago and learned she "retired" from her RI location. How can I find this Laura Lake? Feel free to PM me. Appreciate the assist.

HappyDave
06-21-17, 16:33
Are you sure about that? I called the other day and the mamasam answered. I was under the impression they were in between mamasam's and that's why the girls were coming to the door themselves and that it was only temporary. When were you there last?I have seen the mama several times when there.

Dear Diary
06-22-17, 06:47
I tired connecting with Jennifer two days ago and learned she "retired" from her RI location. How can I find this Laura Lake? Feel free to PM me. Appreciate the assist.http://providence.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/captivating-sexy-and-wild-blonde-bombshell-discreet/7018538

Jack Meov
06-23-17, 20:30
I have seen the mama several times when there.Just came back from FE, mama was there.

Got a line up, chose nicole, big tatas and nice juicy ass.

Left extremely happy.

Fly98
07-01-17, 15:56
Well worth it.

You're not getting a ninety minute LMT deep tissue massage, but you're not getting a twenty minute rub without the tug.

You're paying a young attractive woman to rub your naked body.

Sixty minutes with Andrea was just what I needed, would definitely return.

A lot of innuendo with minimal draping, so you could get a little excited.

Unload before you go if you don't want to be tempted.

Pickett Wilson
07-02-17, 06:25
I was at Smilers recently and drew Ruby. My experience reminded me why I like that place so much, especially compared to the AMPs closer to where I live. Ruby was great. She spoke English very well and conversed comfortably. She was very nice looking and had a curvy body. The shower was done really well with scoops of water, not just sprayed. Excellent scrub and attention to details. Back in the room, we discussed pressure and important areas, and she proceeded with the excellent, thorough massage. At the end, Ruby continued with her responsive skills that felt uniquely happy.

Tommy Anonymus
07-02-17, 12:27
I saw Hannah last week. She is probably in her 30's, smallish up top but cute face. TS was slow and sensual, used the bucket and not the sprayer, best TS I've had in a while. I would have asked her to take more time there but there was a line forming, based on the ringing doorbell and girls talking back and forth. Massage was nice, a little soft but I was ok with that. Extras were enjoyable: she is not great at CBJ. She didn't want 69 but seemed to enjoy DATY. FS was great, she was OK with multiple positions, didn't complain when I took my time. Overall good visit, would repeat but probably will ask for others for variety. House was 60, tipped 140.

TA.

GottaGo
07-02-17, 14:46
I was at Smilers recently and drew Ruby. My experience reminded me why I like that place so much, especially compared to the AMPs closer to where I live. Ruby was great. She spoke English very well and conversed comfortably. She was very nice looking and had a curvy body. The shower was done really well with scoops of water, not just sprayed. Excellent scrub and attention to details. Back in the room, we discussed pressure and important areas, and she proceeded with the excellent, thorough massage. At the end, Ruby continued with her responsive skills that felt uniquely happy.Did she look like she could be a grandma?

Lumbarman
07-03-17, 06:58
Well worth it.

You're not getting a ninety minute LMT deep tissue massage, but you're not getting a twenty minute rub without the tug.

You're paying a young attractive woman to rub your naked body.

Sixty minutes with Andrea was just what I needed, would definitely return.

A lot of innuendo with minimal draping, so you could get a little excited.

Unload before you go if you don't want to be tempted.Andrea, Did she request a tip amount and what was it you gave her.

NewEngland
07-04-17, 20:32
Andrea, Did she request a tip amount and what was it you gave her.Andrea is worth the trip or trips.

JFfromThe401
07-05-17, 13:25
After reading reviews I took the plunge at FE. First time passing the lot was full so I took a ride and did some errands. Two hours later, a different story so I took the plunge. Met at the door by an attractive enough girl, but I wanted to see what else was there. Well, the first girl leaves and two more show up. As I'm waiting for girl 1 to come back, another girl (4), popped her head into the hallway. She immediately ghosts and then it's just me and girls 2 and 3. We stare at each other for a minute until one of them says "two girls, you choose". By my count, there were 4 but I'm new to this and don't want a fuss, and girl 2 was fine so I wasn't complaining. She says her name is SOBA or SOMA or something maybe not even close. A bit of a language problem. Eventually, we get to the good parts. Table shower was fine and playful. The massage was fine, but odd, lots of strong pushing and poking with occasional slaps after the pressure. Who cares, it didn't put me off. She then comes around and asks "What now? She makes a motion like she's bouncing on my dick and the message is clear. After a quick change, we get to it. Her body is nice and young with nicely done fake tits and a smaller ass, but I was happy. Very nice and light body kissing and light touching. My skin was goose bumps. She puts cover in mouth then on me. Nice CBJ to get me going then on to the main event. She mentions my size and says "you too big, get on top". Did some mish, she was tight and it didn't take long. Finished with a hot towel and cuddle. . 6 house and 1. 4 tip. I plan to go back and see what other options there are but would be happy to visit with Soba or whatever.

GottaGo
07-11-17, 14:20
Taking the trip to Smilers today. Just wondering before I do if they still only have older women there? I've already walked out once because of this.

GottaGo
07-11-17, 21:53
Exactly as described. She is probably late 30's early 40's with the 10 yr rule in mind.

I was at Smilers recently and drew Ruby. My experience reminded me why I like that place so much, especially compared to the AMPs closer to where I live. Ruby was great. She spoke English very well and conversed comfortably. She was very nice looking and had a curvy body. The shower was done really well with scoops of water, not just sprayed. Excellent scrub and attention to details. Back in the room, we discussed pressure and important areas, and she proceeded with the excellent, thorough massage. At the end, Ruby continued with her responsive skills that felt uniquely happy.

ThatGuy23
07-13-17, 18:20
Drove by Smilers the other day, but decided not to stop women I realized I had no idea where to enter.

Do they still have that side entrance that North Main St had, where the stairs are blocked by a fence? Or is the entrance in the front left side?

OreoCookie
07-13-17, 18:31
Drove by Smilers the other day, but decided not to stop women I realized I had no idea where to enter.

Do they still have that side entrance that North Main St had, where the stairs are blocked by a fence? Or is the entrance in the front left side?Last time I was there, a few months ago, entrance in the front, on the street, lower level only. (The ORIGINAL entrance)

Fly98
07-14-17, 08:19
Andrea, Did she request a tip amount and what was it you gave her.No request.

Gave 40. Good attitude. Good experience.

I On Da Street
07-14-17, 12:43
OK, I know its a bit of a drive (I'm on the Cape) but given the hours I work, and a schedule, it it is difficult for me to visit any of the local establishments (at least the ones that are even worth the time).

I used to have a nice UTR LMT who would work from her home and do extras but she has evaporated (thinking back with ex).

I noticed that Smilers is open until 11:45 pm.

So my question to the locals.

What's it like at the end of the night?

If I get the urge is it worth making a call and driving over (I'm open to other suggestions that may be open later in the evening).

Boston Guy4
07-15-17, 10:46
Huge top, I'd also love to know if Russian is on the menu, I've only seen Gina from Repose so far.Sorry for the late reply, so I don't know if this will be helpful or not. I have been with Brianna and her top is amazing. Huge and not really sagging. I actually asked about Russian, but she wasn't down for it, but told me maybe on a return visit, but I haven't see her again to follow up. I hope that helps.

ThatGuy23
07-15-17, 17:10
Sorry for the late reply, so I don't know if this will be helpful or not. I have been with Brianna and her top is amazing. Huge and not really sagging. I actually asked about Russian, but she wasn't down for it, but told me maybe on a return visit, but I haven't see her again to follow up. I hope that helps.She okay with roaming up top? Just hands, or mouth okay too?

IsFrancis
07-16-17, 12:48
Trying to get a HE later today. Does anyone know anything about Repose (Prices, Willing to give HEs) or have any advice about the place.

OreoCookie
07-16-17, 15:23
Trying to get a HE later today. Does anyone know anything about Repose (Prices, Willing to give HEs) or have any advice about the place.Says something for the state of the hobby when dudes are just trying to get info on a hand job. I could get a hand job in 7th grade.

FourNik8
07-17-17, 17:32
Says something for the state of the hobby when dudes are just trying to get info on a hand job. I could get a hand job in 7th grade.Yeah, the state of this industry is, us dudes are more likely to pick up unwanted gifts from these junkie providers.

I've walked out on a few providers (some recommend from here} because of track marks, body scabs, shit mouth.

Some of the women out there, I wouldn't even let them cup my sack.

A cheap HJ from a young girl is a pretty good deal, if you're about safety first.

Short Punching
07-17-17, 22:20
Decided to venture over to FE and check it out. First visit was with Soma / Soba who was previously reviewed. I would add concur with many of the details previously mentioned. Rub was a bit awkward with goofy little slaps thrown in during the massage. Looks and body were about a 6. 5. Attitude was closer to a 5. I wasn't a fan of the constant gripes. Things like "you too strong" and constant position adjustments. It generally dampens the mood, especially with an abrupt stop (after about 15 minutes) and being told to finish in a more traditional AMP kind of way. Got the job done but wouldn't repeat.

Short Punching
07-17-17, 22:38
Decided to explore the line-up a bit more. Was able to connect w /"Pinky" and was glad I did. She is very petite (maybe 100-105 lbs) and very attractive. She had a short and stylish haircut with blonde highlights. The body was a 8. 5 and the attitude was a 9. I would say her body is like a low 20 year old. Who knows with these Koreans, but I'd peg her age closer to 30. Took direction well and really aimed to please. With no gripes or complaints. GFE is available for those interested. Great skills, sensual and enthusiastic. She has been around for less than a week and will be leaving in 3 weeks. I would repeat and already have.

RI CheeseHead
07-18-17, 09:01
Decided to explore the line-up a bit more. Was able to connect w /"Pinky" and was glad I did. She is very petite (maybe 100-105 lbs) and very attractive. She had a short and stylish haircut with blonde highlights. The body was a 8. 5 and the attitude was a 9. I would say her body is like a low 20 year old. Who knows with these Koreans, but I'd peg her age closer to 30. Took direction well and really aimed to please. With no gripes or complaints. GFE is available for those interested. Great skills, sensual and enthusiastic. She has been around for less than a week and will be leaving in 3 weeks. I would repeat and already have.What, if any, difference, between visit #1 and visit #2?

RI CheeseHead
07-18-17, 09:02
Decided to explore the line-up a bit more. Was able to connect w /"Pinky" and was glad I did. She is very petite (maybe 100-105 lbs) and very attractive. She had a short and stylish haircut with blonde highlights. The body was a 8. 5 and the attitude was a 9. I would say her body is like a low 20 year old. Who knows with these Koreans, but I'd peg her age closer to 30. Took direction well and really aimed to please. With no gripes or complaints. GFE is available for those interested. Great skills, sensual and enthusiastic. She has been around for less than a week and will be leaving in 3 weeks. I would repeat and already have.Can't edit.

(talking about the 2 pinky visits).

Short Punching
07-18-17, 15:51
Can't edit.

(talking about the 2 pinky visits).Given a rapport had already been established, there was a shorter massage. That left more time to explore a few extra positions to relieve stress that weren't hit upon in round 1.

Pavel Bure
07-18-17, 20:35
Decided to explore the line-up a bit more. Was able to connect w /"Pinky" and was glad I did. She is very petite (maybe 100-105 lbs) and very attractive. She had a short and stylish haircut with blonde highlights. The body was a 8. 5 and the attitude was a 9. I would say her body is like a low 20 year old. Who knows with these Koreans, but I'd peg her age closer to 30. Took direction well and really aimed to please. With no gripes or complaints. GFE is available for those interested. Great skills, sensual and enthusiastic. She has been around for less than a week and will be leaving in 3 weeks. I would repeat and already have.I was in the market for a massage and took your advice. Wow was it worth it. Very enthusiastic newbie who was a pleasure to get to know. More than happy to please and I was taken aback by her attitude. I usually get complaints that I'm too big. [Deleted by Admin]At 100-110 lbs max, she was more than game. A+.

Boston Guy4
07-18-17, 23:29
She okay with roaming up top? Just hands, or mouth okay too?Good question and I wish I could remember if she let me do that or not. I don't think I did anything with my mouth with her. I do remember that I couldn't wait to see her tits come out and I was bracing myself for disappointment that they would just be these big, sloppy hangers, but they weren't. They were pretty damned amazing for how big they were. Totally natural.

Caseyb7
07-20-17, 13:05
Decided to explore the line-up a bit more. Was able to connect w /"Pinky" and was glad I did. She is very petite (maybe 100-105 lbs) and very attractive. She had a short and stylish haircut with blonde highlights. The body was a 8. 5 and the attitude was a 9. I would say her body is like a low 20 year old. Who knows with these Koreans, but I'd peg her age closer to 30. Took direction well and really aimed to please. With no gripes or complaints. GFE is available for those interested. Great skills, sensual and enthusiastic. She has been around for less than a week and will be leaving in 3 weeks. I would repeat and already have.Let me add my voice to the positive referrals on Pinky now at FE.

Attractive and very pleasant young lady with a nice personality and sense of humor.

I would absolutely recommend per my experience.

C.

ConGorilla
07-20-17, 13:57
There used to be a decent place downtown over by the hotel. Long since gone.

Any decent places in that area still left?

iamioman
07-22-17, 16:42
There used to be a decent place downtown over by the hotel. Long since gone.

Any decent places in that area still left?Downtown is a dead wasteland.

HarleyGuy09
07-23-17, 16:49
After seeing all the ads on BP stopped by Pontiac. I know the girls were going to look nothing like the ones in the ad but they advertise cute, young, hot and so forth. Couldn't be farther from the truth. More like old 40's and not so cute. Anyway I was there and figured to make the best of it. Girls name was Monica average table shower and average massage with no UTC only OTC so was very disappointed so gave standard tip and she had the stones to ask for more. I said sorry and made my way out. Definitely won't return.

XBostonBoyX
07-24-17, 21:14
Went to Harmony today for the first time, wow you RI'ers have it good! Got Tina, very attractive thin / petite Korean girl very youthful but probably in her early 30's. I really enjoyed the TS (first time) opted for FS and was very pleased. Went from Doggy to Mish to reverse CG to CG. Finished with HJ as we were both exhausted. Had a good brief convo afterwards. Mamasan was very friendly, left very satisfied. Not a cheap experience but definitely a good value, wish we had something like this in MA!

Lumbarman
07-25-17, 11:00
Is it possible for a Non FS act at any of these places Harmony / F. E. Or is it a must to do. Sorry if it sounds dumb. And if so what's the std donation.

Thanks, can PM answers if needed.

Britaly
07-25-17, 17:39
Is it possible for a Non FS act at any of these places Harmony / F. E. Or is it a must to do. Sorry if it sounds dumb. And if so what's the std donation.

Thanks, can PM answers if needed.I have in the past. $ is a standard they seem to enjoy. Depends on how many times you have been there and who is providing. Most are very accommodating to individual needs. Treat them right and they will treat you right.

BarebakRussian
07-26-17, 07:13
A couple of weeks back I journeyed down to RI to see someone at FE, as I've been reading good reports. When I pulled off the highway, there was some major construction going on right there just past the lot. And the lot was practically full at 10 am! It made me a bit uneasy to pull in and walk in with all those eyes on me, so I drove past and made my way over to Harmony. Something was nagging at me the whole time but I couldn't figure out until I got inside and the girl asked for the house fee of $70. Forgot all about that, but I was already in so I gave her $80. Well I never got my change and forgot all about it because the girl (Lulu) was really cute and friendly when she came back so I was looking forward to a good time. Playful table shower, lots of smiles and giggles on her part. Sauna, back to the room. Thorough massage, medium strength (she never asked.) Flip comes about the right time, she asks what else I want. At this point I tell her I have $120 left (truth) and she thinks a minute and says, next time $150 okay honey? So now on top of the increased house fee and not giving me my change from the $80, she thinks she's going to get $150 for FS, going forward. Anyway her service was pretty good, body 8/10, good enough head game I had to ask her to stop, all covered of course. Nice Dee cups but she wouldn't let me touch or suck them, she said it tickled. Couple of positions and I left happy but wouldn't repeat due to escalated prices.

HappyDave
07-26-17, 09:11

Thanks, can PM answers if needed.Yes, I do it all the time, any girl will do it but prices vary. Use to be HJ 1.0, BJ 1.2 and FS 1.4. Most girls want minimum 1.2 and you may notice better service if you pay the 1. 4. I start low just to see the reaction but am always willing to pay full price for the level of service I want if the girl is hot. If I get a bad draw, would rather keep the .4 in my pocket. The girls want The money, if it's busy just expect to pay up. If it's a real slow day and the girl lacks in looks you can assume she does not get picked in lineups much and is more open to negotiations.

Member #5912
07-26-17, 13:06
A couple of weeks back I journeyed down to RI to see someone at FE, as I've been reading good reports. When I pulled off the highway, there was some major construction going on right there just past the lot. And the lot was practically full at 10 am! It made me a bit uneasy to pull in and walk in with all those eyes on me, so I drove past and made my way over to Harmony. Something was nagging at me the whole time but I couldn't figure out until I got inside and the girl asked for the house fee of $70. Forgot all about that, but I was already in so I gave her $80. Well I never got my change and forgot all about it because the girl (Lulu) was really cute and friendly when she came back so I was looking forward to a good time. Playful table shower, lots of smiles and giggles on her part. Sauna, back to the room. Thorough massage, medium strength (she never asked.) Flip comes about the right time, she asks what else I want. At this point I tell her I have $120 left (truth) and she thinks a minute and says, next time $150 okay honey? So now on top of the increased house fee and not giving me my change from the $80, she thinks she's going to get $150 for FS, going forward. Anyway her service was pretty good, body 8/10, good enough head game I had to ask her to stop, all covered of course. Nice Dee cups but she wouldn't let me touch or suck them, she said it tickled. Couple of positions and I left happy but wouldn't repeat due to escalated prices.Sounds like she's spot on. I guess it's true that Koreans are good at math on the fly.

If you gave her $80 for the $70 house fee then she owes you $10. Then by paying $120 for a $140 session you owe her $20, which net net turns into you owing $10 because she owed you $10. So at the end of this session you owe her $10.

So basically she's saying pay $150 next time. $140 for the FS plus the $10 you already owe her.

Lumbarman
07-27-17, 09:37
Stopped by for a Hhr appt the other day in the fine city of CF, http://providence.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-have-fun-with-a-beautiful-blonde/7866763.....

Quiet apartment she shares with sister Bella when in area and works in a small room with a table to work your muscles or muscle for a .8 close to a Hhr rub. She is not a good rub by no means very light touch that starts out on your back and then 10 min into it tells you to flip so she can get to the better part? Works with a baby oil touch H / E meaning with not much effort to finish stop mid way and talks in your ear saying crazy shit like I want to see that little boy (in my case) pop. Real exciting LOL. She is in a thong and no bra / top and those puppies are firm man made design. Some belly flap area and has tatts as pictured overall a .7 body and. 8 face. Service .5 I give in trying to do a basic hand. 1.2 for an hour she said and that would get you more time / service meaning a CBJ? Not sure about a full menu. Don't think I will repeat on this one.

LM.

ThatGuy23
07-27-17, 09:41
Sounds like she's spot on. I guess it's true that Koreans are good at math on the fly.

If you gave her $80 for the $70 house fee then she owes you $10. Then by paying $120 for a $140 session you owe her $20, which net net turns into you owing $10 because she owed you $10. So at the end of this session you owe her $10.

So basically she's saying pay $150 next time. $140 for the FS plus the $10 you already owe her.That was my impression, as well.

Jo Blo
07-28-17, 07:59
Anyone see this girl? Never seen a report on her, she any good?

http://providence.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/body-works-80-pecial-your-caramel-treat-discrete-avail-24-7/6534363

Hi my names Jae.

Head to Toe relaxation an experience what you won't forget. Clean linen, professional table and shower available. I'm here to give you the KING's Treatment. Call me to book apt.

Please no blocked calls or text 401.227. 0550.

My TANTALIZING TOUCH AWAITS.

Jo Blo
07-29-17, 17:29
Hit smilers, got Tina. She's not old or real young, probably in her 30's. TS, massage,everything very playful and flirty. Had a fun time, would return. Like to find a good indie thou, anyone got one?

BarebakRussian
07-31-17, 07:34

http://providence.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/body-works-80-pecial-your-caramel-treat-discrete-avail-24-7/6534363

Hi my names Jae.

Head to Toe relaxation an experience what you won't forget. Clean linen, professional table and shower available. I'm here to give you the KING's Treatment. Call me to book apt.

My TANTALIZING TOUCH AWAITS.From my post #6600 about a year ago:

"I saw her a few weeks ago. Thinner than her pics, but not in a bad way. She's not quite as busty as those pics would lead you to believe, but she has a nice body despite some strange scars on her back. Half hour with top off and HJ for $100, implied more was available. I wouldn't repeat probably but we just didn't hit it off. ".

Fly Dangler
08-01-17, 07:10
There's a new place with two separate ads on CL in Federal Hill on the corner of Atwells and Vinton, phone #646-898-8929. Their foot reflexology place is a storefront on Atwells Avenue, but the body rub place is in a third floor apartment above. In the body rub setup they offer a DIY yourself shower in a bathroom next to the massage area. Provider was a taller plain looking Chinese lady who said her name was Nancy, looked to be in her mid 30's, so was probably in her 40's, and spoke very little English. Rub and ST were uninspired, I won't be going back.

WhoaWtf
08-04-17, 09:22
Can anyone confirm this?

http://providence.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/15-minute-massages-warning/7401888The ad does not pop up when you click it but I think its about bella. I've seen her twice and was rushed out on both occasions. We agreed to an hour, but session was much shorter. Probably around 25 minutes and I am so serious. Top comes off and roaming is allowed but you will definitely be rushed out. Massage is not good. 3 minutes into ending and she was telling me to speed it up because she has wrist problems. When I mentioned the time limit all she said was "I let you play with my tits, I don't understand the problem" I won't be repeating ever again. I'm very new here, so I understand if my word doesn't hold much weight.

WhoaWtf
08-04-17, 09:34

Hi my names Jae.

My TANTALIZING TOUCH AWAITS.I have seen her. Half hour /80. She is super hot in my opinion. Lightskin, chest not that big, really nice ass. The top didn't come off but she let's me feel her up. She attempted to finish me with a glove, but she took it off when I made it clear I wasnt with it. She insists you tell her when you going to pop and then pretty much ruins it by placing a paper towel over your junk. She is so fine that I'm probably going to give her another shot and let her know what I didn't like and see if she will adjust.

WhoaWtf
08-04-17, 13:47
She's pretty decent. Safe and nice location. Pics are her, great at TCOB, rub is good (relaxing more than therapeutic). On the flip she blindfolds you and does some nice teasing. Standard HJ is done well. My gripe is she doesn't really encourage roaming, and despite her pics, doesn't go topless. Maybe after repeat visits. But my other gripe is that she's a bit stand-offish, so I haven't repeated. For your purposes, she might be a nice option though.What about the donation?

WhoaWtf
08-04-17, 13:53
Been going to quite a few places lately, still searching for a new RELIABLE hottie that gives a good massage and a quality ending.

That being said, I tried Lisa and Wendy at Opulence recently. Lisa is decent looking enough and has big tits BUT she's also got a HUGE ass. Strong hands and experienced massaging too. When she's at the head of the table she rests her tits on your head (either back or face depending upon before or after the flip). She held the towel up as a shield on the flip though :( She implied extra's were available after getting to know you etc but I'm not going to waste my time getting to know her.

Wendy is much younger, much better body and much more accommodating as well.

I saw in Repose's ad that Danielle who used to work at Opulence was working there so I went to see her since she always took care of me before. She sure took care of me again :) :)

She also mentioned that she REALLY needs cash now and suggested take out was available too. I like the new girl Michelle as well and can't remember where I've seen her before but I'll soon cross her off my to try list.Did wendy come through with the quality ending?

Ambrose
08-07-17, 17:59
I was looking through the ads yesterday and saw an ad for a supposedly "new place" that opened 2 days ago and has a table shower. Nice looking flashy ad with the words table shower prominently displayed. Ad looked good so I called and asked about the table shower, no table shower, I said no thanks. One hour later the girl I talked to called to see if I was coming. Told her I wanted a table shower so "no".

Thinking back a few years ago I remembered going to Harmony almost every week and always saw a youngish (for an AMP) pretty girl and always had a good time. Haven't been in a long time so had no idea who to ask for, just do a walk in. Mamason greeted me, took me to the room, patted my ass and said she'll be right in. Door opened and I thought OMG, I won the lottery. A beautiful spinner, not 95 lbs. She asked "table shower". Oh yes. There was some Korean talk outside the room, table shower busy so we stayed in the room for a while and got to know each other. Wow, the dress came off and then I knew I won the lottery. Everything about her was perfect, at least for my taste. Pretty face, nice ass, perfect C cups with eraser nipples, love them. All this and to boot she was very playful. After the hour was up she said "I know this is going to be a good day, you're my first customer and when the first is a good one, the rest of the day is good". Made me feel pretty good but who knows, she probably throws compliments around like they are peanuts. She made me promise to come see her again and I will.

Ambrose
08-08-17, 20:45
I was looking through the ads yesterday and saw an ad for a supposedly "new place" that opened 2 days ago and has a table shower. Nice looking flashy ad with the words table shower prominently displayed. Ad looked good so I called and asked about the table shower, no table shower, I said no thanks. One hour later the girl I talked to called to see if I was coming. Told her I wanted a table shower so "no".

Thinking back a few years ago I remembered going to Harmony almost every week and always saw a youngish (for an AMP) pretty girl and always had a good time. Haven't been in a long time so had no idea who to ask for, just do a walk in. Mamason greeted me, took me to the room, patted my ass and said she'll be right in. Door opened and I thought OMG, I won the lottery. A beautiful spinner, not 95 lbs. She asked "table shower". Oh yes. There was some Korean talk outside the room, table shower busy so we stayed in the room for a while and got to know each other. Wow, the dress came off and then I knew I won the lottery. Everything about her was perfect, at least for my taste. Pretty face, nice ass, perfect C cups with eraser nipples, love them. All this and to boot she was very playful. After the hour was up she said "I know this is going to be a good day, you're my first customer and when the first is a good one, the rest of the day is good". Made me feel pretty good but who knows, she probably throws compliments around like they are peanuts. She made me promise to come see her again and I will.I forgot to ad her name. She said Yudy, I said Judy? She said no Yudy.

BigM78
08-11-17, 23:46
Went to the new spa in Cranston, the massage was the best. FS was not to grate waist of 2. Will not visit again!!

Fly Dangler
08-12-17, 14:45
Went to the new spa in Cranston, the massage was the best. FS was not to grate waist of 2. Will not visit again!!Maybe a wee bit more info might be appreciated, starting out with enough to let us know exactly which "new" spa you went to, and then build on that. Look at other reviews to get an idea what info is helpful (e. G. Location for unfamiliar facility, what services were offered and how they were done, name and description of provider). As is your report is pretty much worthless, but at least you tried.

Ambrose
08-12-17, 16:23
Went to the new spa in Cranston, the massage was the best. FS was not to grate waist of 2. Will not visit again!!Do you have a name or address for this new spa? PM or post, whichever you're comfortable with. TIA.

Horny As Hell
08-13-17, 15:06
Anybody know what's going on with Opulence?? Every time I call it just rings forever without even voicemail picking up and when I drive by it's deserted? Been like this for two weeks or so.

Nothing posted about it on their FB page at all either. Site shows them as open but it's a ghost town.

Possible shutdown? Or vacation? Haven't texted any of the girls yet but maybe I will to find out. If it's closed I'm sure they'll be looking for takeout 😬.

NewEngland
08-13-17, 15:18
Back in May on CL platonic sec a 45 yr old female had a add looking for a room do to upscale sensual massage did anyone make contact with her. Ad has expired and no post since please contact me if you have contact either here or pm.

Thanks.

NE.

NukeL
08-13-17, 15:55
I'm a pretty frequent visitor. I know that a couple of girls have mentioned that business has been slow this summer and that they've started closing altogether on Sundays. They've been around whenever I've called but the last couple of times I've been they've had only two girls on (and, both in session = no phone answering).

Anybody know what's going on with Opulence?? Every time I call it just rings forever without even voicemail picking up and when I drive by it's deserted? Been like this for two weeks or so.

Nothing posted about it on their FB page at all either. Site shows them as open but it's a ghost town.

Possible shutdown? Or vacation? Haven't texted any of the girls yet but maybe I will to find out. If it's closed I'm sure they'll be looking for takeout 😬.

NewEngland
08-13-17, 16:44

Possible shutdown? Or vacation? Haven't texted any of the girls yet but maybe I will to find out. If it's closed I'm sure they'll be looking for takeout 😬.Was told closed on sundays in the summer.

Horny As Hell
08-13-17, 18:08
Thanks for the answer, that might explain both today and last Sunday BUT I never got an answer last Saturday afternoon at all either. Maybe they were just short staffed and nobody was manning the desk.

I'm generally busy as hell through the week and can't get by there during their open hours.

NOTE: They should update their FB page and their own website with the current hours to avoid losing clients to the competition like Repose.

I generally got to Opulence because they take CC and I can charge it to the company. Nothing beats getting a nice quality massage on the Company.

Repose also takes cards if I'm in real need BUT they are just PATHETIC at massages and only there for the happy ending.

Was told closed on sundays in the summer.

WhoaWtf
08-15-17, 11:57
I don't do too much. Lately I just do the standard rub&tug thing. If you're looking for a good massage and standard happy ending then you can't go wrong with jen. I've never been shorted on time and I leave happy every time. She is a big girl. The top isn't coming off and she does not allow touching, but if you don't care about that stuff then this a really good experience. 80/ Hr is the damage. Link below.

https://providence.craigslist.org/thp/d/relax-refreshrenew-massage/6263405263.html

OriolesHt
08-15-17, 12:59
Recently visited there in the past 3 weeks. As we all know now the entrance is now downstairs. Usual payment of. 7 house fee. First time drew Michelle. In her 30's nice b's good body and talkative but not too much. TS was awesome great contact all over. The massage was a 7/10. Focus on back and shoulders and some attention to legs. Soft touch was pretty good. Flip was good, job well done. On top UC allowed Tip. 6 Next time was with Tina. Nice C cup in her 30's, nice body. Table shower was a 9/10, really good job. In the room the massage was not great but wasnt bad either. Focus 90% on my back. Asked for medium but got hard, had to tell her to slow down. Almost nothing done to legs. Soft touch was perfect. Flip was very enjoyed and her dirty talk was helpful UC on top. . 6 tip.

WhoaWtf
08-15-17, 13:29
I saw Michelle recently for the second time. Place is in a good location with plenty of on street parking. Damage was 80/ Half, but I gave up another 20 so the top would come off. Body isn't all that nice and she didn't allow any touching. My first experiece wasnt good and neither was the second. I wouldn't call it a massage at all. When your face down she literally just slides her hands back and forth along your body and limbs. Half the time you are faced down you will notice that she is only using one hand because she is texting with the other. On the flip she does the same lame hand sliding technique, but only on your legs. She doesn't touch your chest or arms at all on the flip. Not very enthusiastic during HE and places a paper towel over your junk to avoid mess I guess. I won't be returning. Link below.

http://providence.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexy-36dd-mixed-beauty-total-package-gracious-provider-great-private-location-leave-with-a-smile/6533745

NewEngland
08-16-17, 13:04
I saw Michelle recently for the second time. Place is in a good location with plenty of on street parking. Damage was 80/ Half, but I gave up another 20 so the top would come off. Body isn't all that nice and she didn't allow any touching. My first experiece wasnt good and neither was the second. I wouldn't call it a massage at all. When your face down she literally just slides her hands back and forth along your body and limbs. Half the time you are faced down you will notice that she is only using one hand because she is texting with the other. On the flip she does the same lame hand sliding technique, but only on your legs. She doesn't touch your chest or arms at all on the flip. Not very enthusiastic during HE and places a paper towel over your junk to avoid mess I guess. I won't be returning. Link below.

http://providence.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexy-36dd-mixed-beauty-total-package-gracious-provider-great-private-location-leave-with-a-smile/6533745Yes she has been that way for yrs with j&j baby oil.

Respecto2544
08-17-17, 14:49
Yes she has been that way for yrs with j&j baby oil.Saw her way back when almost two three years ago. Exactly the same as described, Not much won't let you touch and massage was more attentive mentioned. But I never returned.

NukeL
08-17-17, 16:19
I had the same experience several years ago (and before I ever knew about this site). Never went back.

http://providence.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexy-36dd-mixed-beauty-total-package-gracious-provider-great-private-location-leave-with-a-smile/6533745

Lumbarman
08-18-17, 08:38
Any referral as who to book with that is a fun touch therapist. Wendy, Ingrid, Jenny look interesting any help would be welcomed.

Admin2
08-18-17, 18:38
I swear some of you guys will never learn.

That was sooooooo obviously a troll who was fishing to see if he could catch anybody. I admit, I missed it, but he did it on purpose, the beginning of his post was innocent and he put all the trolly shit in at the end.

Just report them and move on, do not feed the fucking trolls. Yelling at them encourages them because it's what they want to do, they literally want you to attack them it's a sexual thing for them.

Report, ignore, move on

A2

TomTom33
08-18-17, 18:44
Anyone ever get a massage from Mary at opulence when she was there?

She was really hot, wondering if there was ever any extras on the menu, I never got a chance to partake before she was gone.

Member #5805
08-18-17, 21:26
Visited the new "Foot spa" that opened at 30 Pontiac Ave. http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/smoking-hot-cute-asian-beauty/7284278.

I was met at the back door by "JoJo" a petite tight bodied provider with nice natural 'B's. I was not offered a TS but it was visible as I entered. She provided a solid rub hitting all the right spots.

A nice light touch before the flip and then provided everything that I requested including a nice goodbye. The cost of admission and exit were the normal to be expected. I will repeat.

MarriedTom
08-21-17, 08:40
Went right out of the chute Saturday morning. Drew Tina. 30 year old (40? SHower was very thorough and playful. Asked for medium, no oil, and She complied. No repetitious strokes, all were deliberate and well placed. Stretching too. Dimmed lights and tease at the 20 in mark, thought She was going to short me big time. Light fingertips everywhere! Flip was at about the 1/2 hr mark, thought it was a little early too. The next phase was VERY extended and well done. Standard NM fare though! Still had 10 to go, foot, scalp, face were manipulated. Bottle of water, helped with clothes, big hug, and out the door in 65 min! Usual damages.

BridesMilk
08-23-17, 18:48
I'd like to know more about Opulence as well. Wendy is a smoke show in my opinion, but fun touch therapist seems great too. Their website says $45/ HH. I assume the tips are standard $.60/80/$1.0?

Any referral as who to book with that is a fun touch therapist. Wendy, Ingrid, Jenny look interesting any help would be welcomed.

YoungInRi
08-24-17, 02:26
Hey all,

I've never done the AMP thing and I think I'm going to try it, as I've been craving Asian lately. I know my first time will be a learning experience, but I want to go into it as prepared as possible. A couple of quick questions: I'm looking at Harmony Spa, as it seems like it has a decent reputation and is open the latest. I will probably go later on in the night, like in the last hour. Does anyone have any experience at this time? Does the quality drop off? Also, do they do a lineup there?

Thanks, and feel free to PM.

Member #5912
08-24-17, 03:20
Hey all,

I've never done the AMP thing and I think I'm going to try it, as I've been craving Asian lately. I know my first time will be a learning experience, but I want to go into it as prepared as possible. A couple of quick questions: I'm looking at Harmony Spa, as it seems like it has a decent reputation and is open the latest. I will probably go later on in the night, like in the last hour. Does anyone have any experience at this time? Does the quality drop off? Also, do they do a lineup there?

Thanks, and feel free to PM.If you go to Harmony on a busy weekend night I would say yes, the quality will drop off. These girls are in it for the $$ and they will try and get every last dime out of every last customer. If they can get you out of there quickly and get another patron in they will. They even take customers in at 11:30 pm at Harmony for a "wham bam thank you ma'am". I've been there when it's super busy and it's retarded. They've got guys waiting in the waiting area in plain view. They skip the table shower and just use hot towels. It's nuts. Harmony is usually always a rush job anyway. Only exception is if you go when it's dead.

You can ask for a line up but don't be surprised if they put you in a room and one girl just shows up. That happens at every spa if they are confident you'll be happy with the provider. Smilers is the only place where they'll tell you upfront that they don't do lineups.

Watch you wallet at Harmony and don't let them see how much money you have. They'll start requesting extra tips and may try and sneak some cash out of the plastic pouch when you're not looking if you bring lots of cash in. I know, I know, they're honest girsl etc, but that's what happened to me not long ago. I let my guard down and a $100 bill went missing. I always hit the strip clubs after so I usually have big bills and I don't like leaving funds in my car. I always get the plastic pouch with no zipper so it's easy pickings if you're not looking.

I'd also park near the door. With all this racial tension going on the last thing you need is interaction with the kids on the b ball court when you're coming out of there. Who knows what they're capable of. Let's face it it's not the best neighborhood.

Oh ya, one last thing. Don't try and make small talk about north korea versus south korea etc. Every time I bring up north korea at any of these spas they freak out. It seems to be a taboo subject. Good luck.

NewEngland
08-24-17, 07:01
I'd like to know more about Opulence as well. Wendy is a smoke show in my opinion, but fun touch therapist seems great too. Their website says $45/ HH. I assume the tips are standard $.60/80/$1.0?It is like a slot machine there sometimes you win sometimes you don't.

Lumbarman
08-24-17, 09:51
It is like a slot machine there sometimes you win sometimes you don't.Great! So what machine pays out best. Any Idea.

WhoaWtf
08-24-17, 15:55
Great! So what machine pays out best. Any Idea.I've definitely read good things, but my experiences show otherwise. I see andreas name alot online, but the only thing that seems to be true is that she talks alot. Most of the techs I've seen no longer work there and even then it was zero success with them also. Its a shame because there are some hot girls there.

Bigd2001
08-25-17, 13:44
Off of your review I visited JoJo, she was very sweet and not bad to look at, more then likely late 30's with a nice body. No TS offered. But where she lost me was I scheduled a appt for her, when I got there 10 minutes into massage someone came in and said they only had 1/2 hour before they had to catch a flight she she asked if it was ok that she goes and takes care of that guy. Downer but she said she will make it up to me. So she leaves and comes back 15 minutes later starts massage again but her phone rings about 10 times during, answering each time. Gave me the old one hander massage. Flip was ok. 60 to the house 40 for other and a extra 20 for utc roam. Really took care of me huh? LOL.

Nice lady and cute but won't be back.

Visited the new "Foot spa" that opened at 30 Pontiac Ave. http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/smoking-hot-cute-asian-beauty/7284278.

I was met at the back door by "JoJo" a petite tight bodied provider with nice natural 'B's. I was not offered a TS but it was visible as I entered. She provided a solid rub hitting all the right spots.

A nice light touch before the flip and then provided everything that I requested including a nice goodbye. The cost of admission and exit were the normal to be expected. I will repeat.

Member #5912
08-28-17, 15:35
What's up with this place? I have one good session and then I have a bad session. Seems like there's a consistency problem here. The last visit was horrible. Got hooked up with a provider who's name I never caught. The visit started off with her scalding me with an extremely hot towel. We're talking almost first degree burn type of hot. Then she proceeded with what was probably the worst rub down I've ever had. No parity in terms of the motions. Focused way too much on my calves. Didn't want to do things my way and hit areas that needed attention and about 20 minutes in the extreme clock watching started. Plus pouty face to boot. I'm assuming she's new because I've never seen her before. Something similar to this has also happened here and I had to switch providers mid session. This time I just bailed halfway through because I was totally turned off by the experience. It's a simple equation where at least one or even better, two of the three components have to be met for me to be into it. Good rub skills, good attitude, and some kind of sensuality. If none of the three are met I'm out of there. Got hassled by the mamasam on the way out too for not leaving a big enough tip. Let's just say I'll never be back to pleasant street.

HappyDave
08-29-17, 09:38
What's up with this place? I have one good session and then I have a bad session. Seems like there's a consistency problem here. The last visit was horrible. Got hooked up with a provider who's name I never caught. The visit started off with her scalding me with an extremely hot towel. We're talking almost first degree burn type of hot. Then she proceeded with what was probably the worst rub down I've ever had. No parity in terms of the motions. Focused way too much on my calves. Didn't want to do things my way and hit areas that needed attention and about 20 minutes in the extreme clock watching started. Plus pouty face to boot. I'm assuming she's new because I've never seen her before. Something similar to this has also happened here and I had to switch providers mid session. This time I just bailed halfway through because I was totally turned off by the experience. It's a simple equation where at least one or even better, two of the three components have to be met for me to be into it. Good rub skills, good attitude, and some kind of sensuality. If none of the three are met I'm out of there. Got hassled by the mamasam on the way out too for not leaving a big enough tip. Let's just say I'll never be back to pleasant street.I use to go way back when, then gave it up. End of last summer both FE and H were packed so I dropped in P. They said only one provider. She was so rude when she came in. I got my house fee back and left for good. Sad thing is, next to One spa, it's the cleanest place I have been in and it is the largest. Though it's never in my visets been used to capacity. Ok.

YoungInRi
08-29-17, 12:47
Hey all,

Thanks, and feel free to PM.Sorry guys, one more question. I drove by Harmony the other day to check out the area. I noticed that the entrance is in very plain view. Do you guys feel comfortable entering in here in broad daylight or is there another entrance? I know this sounds like a dumb question, I just like to use discretion.

Thanks again.

ConGorilla
08-29-17, 13:23
I've never had an issue going to either of these places. In the case of harmony the passers by are too busy paying attention to driving carefully given the intersection than where you're off to. Wouldn't worry about it.

Sorry guys, one more question. I drove by Harmony the other day to check out the area. I noticed that the entrance is in very plain view. Do you guys feel comfortable entering in here in broad daylight or is there another entrance? I know this sounds like a dumb question, I just like to use discretion.

Thanks again.

Ambrose
08-29-17, 15:11
Sorry guys, one more question. I drove by Harmony the other day to check out the area. I noticed that the entrance is in very plain view. Do you guys feel comfortable entering in here in broad daylight or is there another entrance? I know this sounds like a dumb question, I just like to use discretion.

Thanks again.Nope, front door only but it has never deterred me, people are way to concerned about what they are doing to be watching the doors of the spas. If you're from the area and are worried about someone you know seeing your car in the lot then park down the side street at Harmony. I park there often so my ride doesn't get hit or scratched by some A Hole opening his door into mine. I'm sure FE has side streets you can park on then a quick walk and you're in.

ConGorilla
08-29-17, 15:32
Hitting up smilers for the first time. Was wondering what the appropriate tip should be and if its jist table shower or can that hot tub in the photos be requested.

Member #4063
08-29-17, 16:02
What's up with this place? I have one good session and then I have a bad session. Seems like there's a consistency problem here. The last visit was horrible. Got hooked up with a provider who's name I never caught. The visit started off with her scalding me with an extremely hot towel. We're talking almost first degree burn type of hot. Then she proceeded with what was probably the worst rub down I've ever had. No parity in terms of the motions. Focused way too much on my calves. Didn't want to do things my way and hit areas that needed attention and about 20 minutes in the extreme clock watching started. Plus pouty face to boot. I'm assuming she's new because I've never seen her before. Something similar to this has also happened here and I had to switch providers mid session. This time I just bailed halfway through because I was totally turned off by the experience. It's a simple equation where at least one or even better, two of the three components have to be met for me to be into it. Good rub skills, good attitude, and some kind of sensuality. If none of the three are met I'm out of there. Got hassled by the mamasam on the way out too for not leaving a big enough tip. Let's just say I'll never be back to pleasant street.Used to be my go to place when I was in NE, Candy / Gina was awesome. TS, DATY and great FS each time and we had a nice thing going. Moved south and then she left. I have been back a few times, none recently, but it sounds like it has really gone down hill. Sad. For non-FS go to Smilers.

OreoCookie
08-29-17, 17:03
Hitting up smilers for the first time. Was wondering what the appropriate tip should be and if its jist table shower or can that hot tub in the photos be requested.Tip of .4 is standard for good service. I've never seen a hot tub.

Caseyb7
08-30-17, 07:20

Thanks again.As others have noted, many patrons park away from the spa lot and walk over. The remaining operations have other businesses nearby and are low profile such that not many know / care your intentions. Also the spas cater to a range of clients not all seeking / receiving the same treatment. If you are unknown to them they may be cautious as to how they treat you. Given our regulatory environment.

They will have a cubicle entryway past the main front door for security. They are at risk for harm and some in the region have been robbed, so security is important both to screen undesirable clients and wrong-doers as well.

They are like any other business in that they want clean, friendly, predictable clients who treat the staff and establishment with respect. If you adhere to that model they will greet you with a smile and you'll make it better for other patrons as well.

Member #5912
08-30-17, 09:10
Used to be my go to place when I was in NE, Candy / Gina was awesome. TS, DATY and great FS each time and we had a nice thing going. Moved south and then she left. I have been back a few times, none recently, but it sounds like it has really gone down hill. Sad. For non-FS go to Smilers.There are a couple good providers at Pleasant and a few bad one's. It's the inconsistency that's going to keep me away. It's just so lame having a bad session when it happens, and it has happened there 2. 5 times for me (had a mid session provider switch) so I'm out for now but maybe I'll cave and be back some day.

SIDE NOTE: I felt like I needed to get back into the batters box after the bad pleasant street visit so I hit up harmony the other night. Asked for, and received a line up. $70 house and then I got nervous when she wanted the $140 up front. I caved because I usually wouldn't do that but I crossed my fingers hoping that there would be no shenanigans. I just took a shower so I told her I'll do the TS on the way out. I'm about to get on the table and she takes her top off, gets on her knees and starts with an awesome CBJ. Now that's Harmony for ya. We move to the table and I get her in a bunch of different positions before the finish. Hot towel clean up and then a great body rub. She did a good job. Amazing how strong some of these spinners are for their size. TS and sauna on the way out and I leave very fulfilled. Totally different experience from the horrible pleasant street visit I had although as I mentioned you can get good providers at pleasant. It's just a roll of the dice.

Sorry guys, one more question. I drove by Harmony the other day to check out the area. I noticed that the entrance is in very plain view. Do you guys feel comfortable entering in here in broad daylight or is there another entrance? I know this sounds like a dumb question, I just like to use discretion. Honestly it's good to be cautious but you're probably overthinking this. Personally I wouldn't park down the street however, I'd stick to the parking lot. I've seen some pretty hard ass dudes walking around there. They know what you're up to, they know you've got cash, who knows how desperate they are. The pizza guy will see you coming and going since he shares the lot and probably has concerns about his customers being able to park. Let's face it, the spa probably has far more customers and he knows it. I think he gets a laugh out of it though as long as you don't take his potential customers spots. He's seen me many times coming and going, including the other night, and by now I'm sure he recognizes me and my car. I'd park in the lot away from his entrance. Why look for trouble.

You are correct though. Harmony is out in the open. As others mentioned drivers by probably don't see you, they're driving. FE is the place where traffic builds up right in front when cars wait for the light. That's the place where you get seen more IMO. Pleasant is the most discrete but as mentioned it's a dice roll these days and you need to go a couple of times before you're "in".

Wear a hat, wear sunglasses and park near the door and you'll be fine. You'll know whether it's busy or not by the amount to cars and trucks in the lot with MA plates. They're not getting pizzas.

AmpExplorer
08-30-17, 13:38
Used to be my go to place when I was in NE, Candy / Gina was awesome. TS, DATY and great FS each time and we had a nice thing going. Moved south and then she left. I have been back a few times, none recently, but it sounds like it has really gone down hill. Sad. For non-FS go to Smilers.Now with more time the old days of P.S. Seem great. Gina was many ATF. I also loved Cici. I know remember Connie with fondness too. I m probably an old fart but the TS was part of the show even if I showered before. I usually got a full hour time and occasionally extra time.

After Gina (Candy) left I have yet to return. There was another lady there she was probably mid later 30's,average cute / pretty and.

Spoke good English and I think she had a baby not too long ago at the time. 1 session w her was somewhat uninspiring and " negotiator attitude.

All I have left is nostalgia of all the places FS or not.

I might try smiles for "old times sake" .

AmpExplorer
08-30-17, 13:49
I had the same experience several years ago (and before I ever knew about this site). Never went back.Almost10 years ago it seems Michelle was working on the East side you could dig into the "archives" of forum and find reports on probably a nice lady but no more than HE costing more than AMP options at time.

New one. RTFOF?. Read the f'ing old forum. Haha.

I will have to post a new field report it has been awhile being in RI.

MA. Really doesn't have much to write home about these days either.

Filonius12
08-30-17, 16:59
Two things it showed be noted to all newbies, at Harmony, the key parking spot is parallel to the front of the building with their front door being on the left 10 or so feet in front. That way you have your car to kinda "shield you" then you just walk along the wall to the door that 10 ft and bam your in. When I first went I didn't realize that that was an acceptable place to park (where else can you park that way).

Filonius12
08-30-17, 17:07
Went to Smilers the other day and drew Mimi and I have to say she was annoying to say the least. Just kept with the typical "oh you my boyfriend now hahahahahaha" and just would go non stop. I knew she meant well but I didn't have the heart to say "can you stop talking". Tallish 30-35 skinny with a deceiving bra LOL. Got a bad massage but took her time than the flip was decent. Enthusiastic and went for quite a bit. Asked for UTC titty grabbing to which she said "20 dolla" to which I said fuck it and did. BIG let down but oh well. She def had some good effort and performance but listening to her and dealing with her were just a tad too much. I will say I've had my best AMP experiences at Smilers in the past couple years and Harmony has been hit or miss.

CrazyButTrue
09-02-17, 08:04
So I decided after taking a very very long sabbatical to go into the closet and dust off the monger shoes and check out the spa scene post-apocalypse (after the new laws took effect).

Met summer. Pretty girl and nice girl as well. Not sure if it was her or perhaps I just was not into it but I felt everything was mechanical with her just going through the motions. YMMV I suppose but I did not feel any chemistry.

Overall kind of a disappointment. I get the feeling they know they are the only game in town these days (harmony excepted but I am sure they suck as they have always sucked). Such a shame what has happened to the scene in Rhode Island. Standard spa pricing applied (at least that did not change). Think I may toss the monger shoes back into the closet. It will never again be like the days of old. . sigh.

Member #5912
09-02-17, 12:24
So I decided after taking a very very long sabbatical to go into the closet and dust off the monger shoes and check out the spa scene post-apocalypse (after the new laws took effect).

Met summer. Pretty girl and nice girl as well. Not sure if it was her or perhaps I just was not into it but I felt everything was mechanical with her just going through the motions. YMMV I suppose but I did not feel any chemistry.

Overall kind of a disappointment. I get the feeling they know they are the only game in town these days (harmony excepted but I am sure they suck as they have always sucked). Such a shame what has happened to the scene in Rhode Island. Standard spa pricing applied (at least that did not change). Think I may toss the monger shoes back into the closet. It will never again be like the days of old. . sigh.Summer's probably just been at FE too long and needs a change of scenery. I saw her over a year ago, so by now she must be getting burnt out. Rarely do providers stay at the same location for that long as far as I know.

The scene is hit or miss these days. I had a good session with pinky at FE and then a bad session with tina at Pleasant. I got right back at it and then had good sessions with bobbie and lucky at Harmony. I guess it's a roll of the dice lately but overall good times are still to be had.

Fly Dangler
09-03-17, 16:57
Went to Smilers the other day and drew Mimi and I have to say she was annoying to say the least. Just kept with the typical "oh you my boyfriend now hahahahahaha" and just would go non stop. I knew she meant well but I didn't have the heart to say "can you stop talking". Tallish 30-35 skinny with a deceiving bra LOL. Got a bad massage but took her time than the flip was decent. Enthusiastic and went for quite a bit. Asked for UTC titty grabbing to which she said "20 dolla" to which I said fuck it and did. BIG let down but oh well. She def had some good effort and performance but listening to her and dealing with her were just a tad too much. I will say I've had my best AMP experiences at Smilers in the past couple years and Harmony has been hit or miss.I too had a session with Mimi, but my experience was not quite like yours.

About a week ago I decided, since it'd been a while since my last visit to Smilers, it was time to go again. I drew Mimi as a provider, looked like mid to late 30's with lots of makeup, so I thought she was probably in her late 40's to early 50's, but nice looking. She was taller than the norm, had small As with pencil nips stuffed in a heavily padded bra which was easy to work around, very soft smooth skin, wasn't too talkative and possessed a disarming smile.

Table shower was thorough, but she used the spray head which I'm not fond of. I asked for and got a very soft feather touch rub, and she sensually teased throughout with fingers and breath. Her HR technique was top notch! After she used a hot towel and helped me get dressed. Overall an excellent experience. $70 + $60 for great accommodation/access.

Hopontome
09-05-17, 17:37
Absolutely No extras.

TOFTT -.

Massage was pretty good, better than most AMPs. There was a little teasing which made me hopeful but definitely left unhappy. I'm pretty experienced at this and I'm extremely confident nothing was available from my provider and this wasn't, say, a concern I was LE. Probably best because my provider wasn't particularly attractive. If anyone had more success please PM me or post because this place is pretty convenient to me.

Thanks!

OpxsDei
09-06-17, 01:08
Decided on hitting up FE.

Girl I pulled was nice, but spoke broken english. Paid the house fee and got a massage before the table shower. Was decent enough, some teasing. She moved off if my hand would casually feel for her. Table shower was thorough. Sauna and then back for another massage. Lots of teasing this time. Decided on finishing with FS so tipped her. She seemed like she was fairly into it, lots of kissing and teasing and then the flip was good. I was pretty stressed that day so I really gave it to her. She was all smiles afterwards, I thought that was funny.

As for which girl, she said her name like twice, both times I was like what?? And I still didn't understand her. LOL.

Was a good time. Would try again.

Typical 60 house fee tipped 140.

Existierende
09-08-17, 11:53
There was a more recent version of this ad on Craigslist a week ago:

http://providence.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/delightful-therapeutic-massage/5210790

The more recent version invited undraped massages. A search on the phone number revealed old ads with pictures of busty MILF with face blurred out. The hit was 85 bucks and I was curious, so I made an appt. I was hoping to find a diamond in the rough.

This is the second time in a fairly long history of massage that I've almost walked out. The provider is a not at all attractive Latina grandma. Not attractive in the least. 2/10. But, I had made an excuse to take off work for an hour, so I thought what the hell. The massage area was a private room in a salon in North Providence. It was a little dingy, but the towels seemed clean. Massage was actually ok. HE was provided w / o asking and also was pretty ok. However, this was a "shut your eyes and pretend it's someone else" sort of deal, which I don't like. Other big negatives: she left once to do something in the salon and was gone for 5 minutes, which I hate; cold towel cleanup. Brrr; I was shorted by at least 15 minutes. I think this is the first time I've ever not tipped. So obviously, I would say STAY AWAY.

WhoaWtf
09-08-17, 13:21
There was a more recent version of this ad on Craigslist a week ago:

http://providence.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/delightful-therapeutic-massage/5210790

The more recent version invited undraped massages. A search on the phone number revealed old ads with pictures of busty MILF with face blurred out. The hit was 85 bucks and I was curious, so I made an appt. I was hoping to find a diamond in the rough.

This is the second time in a fairly long history of massage that I've almost walked out. The provider is a not at all attractive Latina grandma. Not attractive in the least. 2/10. But, I had made an excuse to take off work for an hour, so I thought what the hell. The massage area was a private room in a salon in North Providence. It was a little dingy, but the towels seemed clean. Massage was actually ok. HE was provided w / o asking and also was pretty ok. However, this was a "shut your eyes and pretend it's someone else" sort of deal, which I don't like. Other big negatives: she left once to do something in the salon and was gone for 5 minutes, which I hate; cold towel cleanup. Brrr; I was shorted by at least 15 minutes. I think this is the first time I've ever not tipped. So obviously, I would say STAY AWAY.I know exactly what you're talking about. I took the plunge one time after she had an ad claiming to be a "brownskin ebony bbw". Latina grandmother is very accurate LOL. She barely speaks english. Located on a pretty busy street too.

Fly Dangler
09-08-17, 15:26
Massage was actually ok. HE was provided w / o asking and also was pretty ok Massage was OK, you got HE without any prompting, and it was okay too, but you left NO tip? Stiffed her completely? Is a puzzlement! You cheap Charley, eh?

JWilson317BP
09-08-17, 15:33
Massage was OK, you got HE without any prompting, and it was okay too, but you left NO tip? Stiffed her completely? Is a puzzlement! You cheap Charley, eh?Misreppresentation and poor service = NO TIP! Not to mention you'll never return.

Existierende
09-08-17, 19:03
Yeah, I was debating it in my head. But when someone shorts you by twenty minutes and spends 5 minutes of the other 40 minutes farting around in the front of her salon, I'd say no tip is warranted. In short, I got 35 minutes out of a promised 60.85 bucks for 35 minutes is close to 160/ hr for mediocre service in a dingy locale. I also didn't mention that when she was finished, she told me to stay in the massage room till she got back. It was 10 minutes! I couldn't believe it. She was talking to someone in the front and clearly didn't' want them to see me, though she advertises for massage. I felt trapped and I didn't want to make a scene so I stayed, even though I wanted to get the hell out of there. If not-tipping is ever cool -- and this is the ONLY time I've never tipped in a long career -- this was the time.

Massage was OK, you got HE without any prompting, and it was okay too, but you left NO tip? Stiffed her completely? Is a puzzlement! You cheap Charley, eh?

Nathan1960
09-11-17, 16:51
Has anyone been to oasis massage on 40 rofe st in Cranston is it a full service place.

DanDrse
09-11-17, 21:27
I wish Cindy was still there. Absolutely beautiful with a great playful massage. Even walked on my back. She loved American Spirits. Great GFE and very nice. How are the girls there now? Last time I went I got a girl who spoke english with no accent and was a bit chubby leaving me disappointed.

Magilla5
09-11-17, 22:12
Has anyone been to oasis massage on 40 rofe st in Cranston is it a full service place.It's HE only, older grandma's too.

But clean good massage M.

Member #5912
09-11-17, 22:46
I wish Cindy was still there. Absolutely beautiful with a great playful massage. Even walked on my back. She loved American Spirits. Great GFE and very nice. How are the girls there now? Last time I went I got a girl who spoke english with no accent and was a bit chubby leaving me disappointed.Honestly we're in a little bit of a funk right now at all three spas IMO. I walked out of Harmony after a disappointing two girl line up, and with Pinky gone from Far East I'm afraid to get a line up there. Pleasant's line up wasn't too impressive either the last time I visited as well. Not sure what's going on.

DanDrse
09-12-17, 15:27
So I decided on trying out the new NMS, Smilers. I was going to do Harmony but I realized I really wasn't in the mood for going all out. I went at about 130 pm. I got Mimi. I liked her, cute enough and a good personality. The TS was good with a ton of playful teasing. She said she liked my body a lot. I am over 6 feet and pretty well built, so I like to think she actually did. I asked for a soft massage and it was. Very relaxing. She got inbetween my legs and laid her chest on my back going on about how much she liked me. It was very erotic and nice. I got in a lot of good below the waist OTC touching and UTC chest touching. She then got off and lifted up my waist and played with me while I rubbed her hard below the waist. Then came the flip and a very erotic HE. I can't believe how intimately she let me rub her OTC. Very good HE. I walked out with my mind blown. . 7 for the house and. 6 for her.

Hopontome
09-13-17, 11:49
So I decided on trying out the new NMS, Smilers. I was going to do Harmony but I realized I really wasn't in the mood for going all out. I went at about 130 pm. I got Mimi. I liked her, cute enough and a good personality. The TS was good with a ton of playful teasing. She said she liked my body a lot. I am over 6 feet and pretty well built, so I like to think she actually did. I asked for a soft massage and it was. Very relaxing. She got inbetween my legs and laid her chest on my back going on about how much she liked me. It was very erotic and nice. I got in a lot of good below the waist OTC touching and UTC chest touching. She then got off and lifted up my waist and played with me while I rubbed her hard below the waist. Then came the flip and a very erotic HE. I can't believe how intimately she let me rub her OTC. Very good HE. I walked out with my mind blown. . 7 for the house and. 6 for her.I guess it is all the luck of the draw, but I had a far worse experience. Drew "Angie" but didn't get her name and given how it went I wouldn't be surprised if she lied about her name to prevent a bad review. She was less attractive than two other providers I have had at HE AMPs in the greater providence area. But not so bad I didn't want to try. She avoided touching, and did a mediocre job with the erotic part. She declined OTC top but allowed bottom. When rolled over she went straight to jackhammer mode and completely killed it by telling me my time was going to run out.

Massage was "meh".

Completely terrible service, so bad that I ended it and just left unhappy. There are other places that are better. Wouldn't return, or at least get a name of someone who is good and make a reservation.

Strike2
09-17-17, 11:20
There were 2 girls to pick from, and of course I picked the more attractive one (often a poor strategy). Her names is Tonna or Tanna or something like that. Lousy fully draped rub and just not accommodating in other areas. When she stepped out for the customary visits to mamasan, she took forever (obviously killing time). I got what I went for, but it was just a relatively poor experience. Shorted on time by at least ten minutes. I miss Julie. Will try one of the other spas next time. 60/140. I visit spas for more than one reason and a decent rub is one of them. Another is a friendly attitude. I guess that's asking a lot.

Fly98
09-19-17, 15:14
Great! So what machine pays out best. Any Idea.Andrea definitely runs the place, almost like a mom. From previous threads here and elsewhere, get the impression she got rid of those she couldn't control. Repeating with her definitely increases the familiarity. Saw some previous quotes about prices so I'm happy to stick with teasing for now instead of saying no to high prices and having everything go cold.

Existierende
09-19-17, 21:07
Hi all,

I'm in the mood for a massage and BJ from an indy, not a spa. The only two options I know of in Providence / South Coast area are Laura Lake and Wake Body Works ("Happy person" Wake gets slightly better reviews here, though it's not clear to me if you get a BJ with the hr or if you have to go for 90 minutes, which is $300 and too rich for me.

Is there anyone I'm missing? Anyone want to say that Wake is worth it?

Wake:

http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/tue-sat-extraordinary-bodywork-by-a-happy-person/6536690

Lake:

http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/captivating-sexy-and-wild-blonde-bombshell-discreet-40/7018523

ILuvToMunch69
09-20-17, 07:41
Hi all,

I'm in the mood for a massage and BJ from an indy, not a spa. The only two options I know of in Providence / South Coast area are Laura Lake and Wake Body Works ("Happy person" Wake gets slightly better reviews here, though it's not clear to me if you get a BJ with the hr or if you have to go for 90 minutes, which is $300 and too rich for me.

Is there anyone I'm missing? Anyone want to say that Wake is worth it?

Wake:

http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/tue-sat-extraordinary-bodywork-by-a-happy-person/6536690

Lake:

http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/captivating-sexy-and-wild-blonde-bombshell-discreet-40/7018523I got the BJ with 60 min.

Ambrose
09-20-17, 21:18
After a failed attempt to get an appointment in Manchester, and. H. I called Pleasant for an appointment. Arrived on time and met the new girl, Ana. Very sweet girl, 10's all around, except for being shorted on time. It's understandable though, they were very busy. As I pulled out of my parking spot I looked in my mirror and saw someone parked down the street making a bee line for that parking spot. I didn't see any other girls, not that I needed to, I'll see Ana again, can't improve on perfection.

JustNuttin
09-21-17, 14:38
I got the BJ with 60 min.Was it covered or bbj.

Fly Dangler
09-21-17, 17:43
Was it covered or bbj.Alexis Wake is BBJ CIM.

YoungInRi
09-22-17, 02:00
After much deliberation, I finally made it to Harmony. I ended up going late on a weeknight. I got there at about 11:25, so I had about a half hour left. Ultimately my session was very rushed, but I had a good time and see the potential and would like to return. It's more expensive than BP, but cheaper than the strip clubs (which I've sunk some money into). And I've been wanting a sexy Asian, so this was a success in that area.

Anyway, I told mama that I'd been there, as had been suggested, but once I got my girl and she asked me what kind of massage I wanted, I froze up. I don't have much experiences with massages in general, so I didn't know how to answer. She asked me if I'd been there before and I panicked and said no, for some reason. She asked me what I was looking for and what I was willing to spend, which got us on the right track. Is there a good answer when they ask what kind of massage?

The girl I drew was Yudy, who has been mentioned here before. I found her VERY attractive. She was pretty, slender and had absolutely fantastic bolt-ons. Nice tight ass too. She was bubbly and friendly, but there wasn't much of a massage (I know that's not the point, but I expected some pretense). No TS offered, though I imagine that might've been due to time constraints. She pretty much gave me the hot towels, rubbed up against me, and got to business. She was asking me to finish almost immediately. Not in a nagging way, in a "sexy" way. And I obliged fairly quickly. The main event probably lasted 5 minutes. She was hot and VERY tight, so it wasn't too much of an issue.

I gave the standard fee - 70 house (though I gave 80 and didn't get change) and 140 to Yudy. We stayed in one room, which is different from things I've read, but again I imagine it was a time thing. I'm more likely to go late at night in general, but I will try to get there with well over an hour until close. I saw a couple of other girls who looked cute as I was leaving. I think I'm hooked!

OreoCookie
09-22-17, 05:21
Is there a good answer when they ask what kind of massage?

Medium. Unless you'd like a harder rub, then "strong" or "hard" might be a better answer. Best to answer questions with one word.

HappyDave
09-22-17, 08:15
I ask for soft touch makes for a tease the hole time.

If there good you will be climbing the walls.

After much deliberation, I finally made it to Harmony. I ended up going late on a weeknight. I got there at about 11:25, so I had about a half hour left. Ultimately my session was very rushed, but I had a good time and see the potential and would like to return. It's more expensive than BP, but cheaper than the strip clubs (which I've sunk some money into). And I've been wanting a sexy Asian, so this was a success in that area.

Anyway, I told mama that I'd been there, as had been suggested, but once I got my girl and she asked me what kind of massage I wanted, I froze up. I don't have much experiences with massages in general, so I didn't know how to answer. She asked me if I'd been there before and I panicked and said no, for some reason. She asked me what I was looking for and what I was willing to spend, which got us on the right track. Is there a good answer when they ask what kind of massage?

The girl I drew was Yudy, who has been mentioned here before. I found her VERY attractive. She was pretty, slender and had absolutely fantastic bolt-ons. Nice tight ass too. She was bubbly and friendly, but there wasn't much of a massage (I know that's not the point, but I expected some pretense). No TS offered, though I imagine that might've been due to time constraints. She pretty much gave me the hot towels, rubbed up against me, and got to business. She was asking me to finish almost immediately. Not in a nagging way, in a "sexy" way. And I obliged fairly quickly. The main event probably lasted 5 minutes. She was hot and VERY tight, so it wasn't too much of an issue.

I gave the standard fee - 70 house (though I gave 80 and didn't get change) and 140 to Yudy. We stayed in one room, which is different from things I've read, but again I imagine it was a time thing. I'm more likely to go late at night in general, but I will try to get there with well over an hour until close. I saw a couple of other girls who looked cute as I was leaving. I think I'm hooked!.