PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

Member #5912
03-18-15, 15:15
Has anyone been to harmony or Far East midmorning to assess the traffic situation? Heading down tomorrow and would like to stop in but based on this information I'll probably keep right on driving.Wear a disguise, seriously. Far East is probably the most out in the open spa you could go to. It's right at a traffic light on a busy road. I walked out into a "walk of shame" in front of 15 cars waiting at the light, with everyone staring at me.

Harmony is a little better but not much because that's a super busy intersection. Time for a trip to the costume store.

Smoke Screen
03-18-15, 19:44
Wear a disguise, seriously. Far East is probably the most out in the open spa you could go to. It's right at a traffic light on a busy road. I walked out into a "walk of shame" in front of 15 cars waiting at the light, with everyone staring at me.

Harmony is a little better but not much because that's a super busy intersection. Time for a trip to the costume store.When I first started going to FE, years ago, I had the same feeling, like everyone was watching me, and thinking, I know what he's doing. After going a couple of times I looked at the people in the cars, and the weren't looking at me anymore than they would if I was going into a CVS. Most of those people probably don't even know what FE is. All the sign used to say was acupuncture, nothing wrong with that. I finally realized it's all in my head, because I knew what I was going in for. I guess a little guilty conscience.

MattBr
03-18-15, 20:07
Well. I was at least the one who TOFTT with Xuxa and let you know all about her when I used to post as brent01.

Anyway, found another gem much like Xuxa in Providence. Feel free to PM me about her, will provide info to trusted Seniors that also saw Xuxa (so you need to tell me a bit about where she was, how she looked, service etc.).

Won't be on again till tomorrow but will answer the PM's.

BigStar1
03-19-15, 10:37
Looks a lot like 4 Seasons artwork, yet still significantly different.Tried the place out this week. I doubt its any of the girls from the Providence places. They are older and the woman I had was definitely not a spinner. On the Plus side I had a great massage. Did a 90 minute massage for $90 and I'm glad I did. The last 1/2 hour she concentrated on my big head and feet. My feet haven't felt this good in years.

Private mail me with any other questions.

Bistar1.

MattBr
03-19-15, 12:57
Clean out your inbox.

Fly Dangler
03-19-15, 22:50
Now that they're open again thought it was time for another visit to Main Therapy. As noted during my first visit it was clean, well laid out and everyone was friendly, especially after I gave them a batch of fresh chocolate croissants.

My provider was Nana, a pretty K-girl probably late 20's or early 30's, poor English but a dynamite smile and laugh. Medium height, thin with natural Bs and proportional body wearing tank top and denim shorts. TS was thorough and playful, she has better massage skills than most AMP providers, fairly accommodating and superlative standard service.

Would definitely repeat. $60/$50.

I don't think Nana was ever at Admiral like others thought. Even though her English was poor she didn't seem to recognize the name, or the names of any of the Admiral girls or mamasans.

Tiger 37
03-20-15, 01:15
Long time poster from Conn who visited RI a few times a month to get away. Anyways I see that all the AMPs are closed which truly does suck. However how about the place on Branch (725), did they get shut down as well even though they were not a massage place. PM me if you like, would not mind taking a drive if still open.

Tiger.

Fly Dangler
03-20-15, 06:45
Long time poster from Conn who visited RI a few times a month to get away. Anyways I see that all the AMPs are closed which truly does suck. However how about the place on Branch (725), did they get shut down as well even though they were not a massage place. PM me if you like, would not mind taking a drive if still open.It's still open, but they've moved from 725 Branch to 745. See http://providence.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-now-open-see-us-todaydream-about-us-all-week/3943270.

Only the AMPs and other spas in Providence got closed down. Those outside of Providence are still going strong.

HappyDave
03-20-15, 07:55
I'll head the where's Sunny section. She doesn't live in Flushing and her sister is a hairdresser in NY. Also at NMS I would see on occasion a girl named Angie that was very nice also. The ladies from 1021 Tina, Pink II, Candy and Ruby were all good and are missed. I think I'm going to try that new Main St. Spa heard it's like Admiral without Sunny. I was with Sunny for three years. Going to be hard to replace her.

Take Care.

It's still open, but they've moved from 725 Branch to 745. See http://providence.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-now-open-see-us-todaydream-about-us-all-week/3943270.

Only the AMPs and other spas in Providence got closed down. Those outside of Providence are still going strong.So how does this place work? Do ya just walk in, pick a model and jump in the sack. I love the little Asian spinners that don't speak english, but given the options if this place has talent may try it.

Fly Dangler
03-20-15, 14:56
So how does this place work? Do ya just walk in, pick a model and jump in the sack. I love the little Asian spinners that don't speak english, but given the options if this place has talent may try it.If it's still run the way it was at the old location you pay the house fee ($60 I believe) for 15 minutes with the "model", and then commensurate tips for services rendered. Can't recall what the average tip range was, but each girl set their own and it could get expensive.

Knight62
03-20-15, 19:54
Now that they're open again thought it was time for another visit to Main Therapy. As noted during my first visit it was clean, well laid out and everyone was friendly, especially after I gave them a batch of fresh chocolate croissants.

My provider was Nana, a pretty K-girl probably late 20's or early 30's, poor English but a dynamite smile and laugh. Medium height, thin with natural Bs and proportional body wearing tank top and denim shorts. TS was thorough and playful, she has better massage skills than most AMP providers, fairly accommodating and superlative standard service.

I don't think Nana was ever at Admiral like others thought. Even though her English was poor she didn't seem to recognize the name, or the names of any of the Admiral girls or mamasans.I went Wednesday and brought the donuts, like I did at Admiral. Only difference was at Admiral when Sunny and I walked back into the room, mamasan already have coffee waiting for us and a glazed donut for me. I used to bring Sunny two jelly donuts she loved them.

Britaly
03-20-15, 20:35
I went Wednesday and brought the donuts, like I did at Admiral. Only difference was at Admiral when Sunny and I walked back into the room, mamasan already have coffee waiting for us and a glazed donut for me. I used to bring Sunny two jelly donuts she loved them.Ditto on the donuts first thing Wednesday. Nana just as described several times now. We bring too many donuts and we won't be dealing with spinners anymore.

Member #4942
03-20-15, 21:44
I went Wednesday and brought the donuts, like I did at Admiral. Only difference was at Admiral when Sunny and I walked back into the room, mamasan already have coffee waiting for us and a glazed donut for me. I used to bring Sunny two jelly donuts she loved them.I just read your recent comment and went back and read some of your old reviews of Sunny.

I thought I missed her. Can't imaging how much you must miss her. She really is one in a.

Million.

Bob.

Fly Dangler
03-20-15, 22:54
I used to bring Sunny two jelly donuts she loved themShe really loved apple turnovers too.

Choir Boy
03-21-15, 08:50
I don't think Nana was ever at Admiral like others thought. Even though her English was poor she didn't seem to recognize the name, or the names of any of the Admiral girls or mamasans.To further confuse matters, there was Nana at NMS late last year.

Jack A Dogov
03-21-15, 09:25
I don't think Nana was ever at Admiral like others thought. Even though her English was poor she didn't seem to recognize the name, or the names of any of the Admiral girls or mamasans.

To further confuse matters, there was Nana at NMS late last year.While Nana may be a popular name with AMP girls, the Nana at Main is the same Nana that was recently at Admiral. I saw her several times at Admiral and when she walked into the room at Main we recognized each other right away.

BagTag
03-22-15, 11:21
I am on a mission to find a great sensual massage. We all know about Bella on the SS and of course the Brazilians on the NS but who IYHO is the best? PM me if you prefer and I will be happy to trade intel.

Bagtag.

SMS 54
03-22-15, 12:40
Went to Main Therapy last evening, hoping to get a decent soft touch tease type rub. My first time there. The MMS was very friendly and gracious and acted like she knew me. I have frequented Lily / Admiral in the past, so maybe she remembered me. I had to wait about 15 minutes, they were fairly busy last evening, finally got into the shower about 11. My therapist was Sue. Sue had on short shorts and a sleeveless top, and was fairly pleasant but with zero English skills and I sense that she is fairly new to the business. The TS water wasn't very warm, and her performance there was just so-so. Her specialty is deep tissue massage which I didn't really want, but could not convey the message. The MMS told her to give me a soft touch but she still almost crushed me. Almost all the deep tissue was performed over a towel, with virtually no pre HE tease. Her HE technique was very nice and slow, and I did a bit of roaming but not much.

I think with a little more spa experience and some basic English skills, she could develop into a very good therapist, and for those of you who enjoy a good hard massage, she may be good now. Even though it wasn't quite what I was hoping for, I will repeat and also would repeat with Sue again.

60/40. I did not bring any food gifts.

Knight62
03-22-15, 13:36

I don't think Nana was ever at Admiral like others thought. Even though her English was poor she didn't seem to recognize the name, or the names of any of the Admiral girls or mamasans.Hey Fly,

Let me know next time you bring chocolate croissants, Ill go after you and get one.

Hopontome
03-25-15, 08:58
So now that admiral and NMS are history, I find that a reliable, attractive masseuse with Sensual HJ at the end is hard to come by. I was thinking about heading to MA but the board there is a lot to wade thru, and I'm curious if anyone here can recommend a relatively uncrowded higher quality option with attractive young talent? Not FS preferred.

Fly Dangler
03-25-15, 10:05
So now that admiral and NMS are history, I find that a reliable, attractive masseuse with Sensual HJ at the end is hard to come by. I was thinking about heading to MA but the board there is a lot to wade thru, and I'm curious if anyone here can recommend a relatively uncrowded higher quality option with attractive young talent? Not FS preferred.It sounds like you're from RI, so have you thought of giving either Simple Serenity or Main Therapy in Pawtucket a try. You can find reviews for both here using the thread search tool and their info is on BP.

http://providence.backpage.com/BodyRubs/simple-serenity-bronzing-spa-and-wellnessrelax-rejuvenate-renew-month-of-march-60hr/4238056

http://providence.backpage.com/BodyRubs/main-therapy/4501525

RemyS
03-25-15, 17:00
Hey guys,

I used to frequent the prov and pawtucket FS salons, but due to the recent ordinance it appears those arent an option anymore? I was thinking of heading down but reading the forums recently doesn't give me much confidence. Do you kno of any info or anything maybe in MA (I live in MA).

Thanks in advance.

Fly Dangler
03-25-15, 22:32
I used to frequent the prov and pawtucket FS salons, but due to the recent ordinance it appears those arent an option anymore? No change in Pawtucket places (except they got busier). New ordinance only pertains to Providence spas.

Rei Haragoma
03-26-15, 14:25
After calling mamasan Kim to make an appointment with Nana last night, I was informed she was on vacation, and that Suzie was filling in for her.

I detest having to go through the "new girl" procedure; especially since only 2 weeks ago, I went through it with Nana, but since all of my ATF have been scattered to the winds in Flushing, there isn't any other choice, other than to stay home and sulk.

So, off I went.

Suzie is a 30-ish model-class provider, with short hair, and a pixie face. No girl here. This provider is all woman. Curves that make one's heart race, gorgeous thrusting girls, and an ass that asks to be fondled. She was dressed in short-shorts and a cute top. Her clothes hugged her body as tightly as I was planning to do once we were alone.

Off we went to a smallish room, and after I assumed the face-down position, I was immediately covered feet to neck with a 10 pound terrycloth towel. WTF? I have never been covered with a towel for either a massage or a body rub. Ever. Anyplace.

But, figuring better times were soon going to be mine, I decided to see what she would do next, instead of flinging the towel on the floor.

Ever have a legitimate massage? She knows how. She knows VERY well how to do it. Her skills are apparent, and I have to confess, most enjoyable. I usually prefer a soft sort-of massage / body-rub, but I let her loose instead, to do her thing.

So, the moment of truth is nearing, as everything on my back, legs, feet, arms & neck has been expertly massaged, leaving only the other parts when I turn over, which I did with great anticipation.

After the flip, the damnable towel was on the floor; praise the gods. I saw her apply some liquid to her hands. The wait was excruciating. And then, the softest, almost imperceptible touch arrived on what makes me male happened.

She actually made me pant. This secondary set of skills she possesses are going to make her a winner. It was astounding.

After, I asked mama Kim about the rumors that other girls from NMS or Admiral may be coming to join her staff. Not happening, she said, at least not right away. She is waiting for the clientel to become larger before adding to the existing staff, since she still does not have the level of business that would warrant another girl; her present staff is two.

So, go. Visit. And ask for Suzie. And then, let me know how you feel about this gem.

SMS 54
03-26-15, 18:15
After calling mamasan Kim to make an appointment with Nana last night, I was informed she was on vacation, and that Suzie was filling in for her.

I detest having to go through the "new girl" procedure; especially since only 2 weeks ago, I went through it with Nana, but since all of my ATF have been scattered to the winds in Flushing, there isn't any other choice, other than to stay home and sulk.

So, off I went.

Suzie is a 30-ish model-class provider, with short hair, and a pixie face. No girl here. This provider is all woman. Curves that make one's heart race, gorgeous thrusting girls, and an ass that asks to be fondled. She was dressed in short-shorts and a cute top. Her clothes hugged her body as tightly as I was planning to do once we were alone.

Off we went to a smallish room, and after I assumed the face-down position, I was immediately covered feet to neck with a 10 pound terrycloth towel. WTF? I have never been covered with a towel for either a massage or a body rub. Ever. Anyplace.

But, figuring better times were soon going to be mine, I decided to see what she would do next, instead of flinging the towel on the floor.

Ever have a legitimate massage? She knows how. She knows VERY well how to do it. Her skills are apparent, and I have to confess, most enjoyable. I usually prefer a soft sort-of massage / body-rub, but I let her loose instead, to do her thing.

So, the moment of truth is nearing, as everything on my back, legs, feet, arms & neck has been expertly massaged, leaving only the other parts when I turn over, which I did with great anticipation.

After the flip, the damnable towel was on the floor; praise the gods. I saw her apply some liquid to her hands. The wait was excruciating. And then, the softest, almost imperceptible touch arrived on what makes me male happened.

She actually made me pant. This secondary set of skills she possesses are going to make her a winner. It was astounding.

After, I asked mama Kim about the rumors that other girls from NMS or Admiral may be coming to join her staff. Not happening, she said, at least not right away. She is waiting for the clientel to become larger before adding to the existing staff, since she still does not have the level of business that would warrant another girl; her present staff is two.

So, go. Visit. And ask for Suzie. And then, let me know how you feel about this gem.Same girl I reported on earlier a few posts down, except she was introduced to me as Sue. Very hard therapeutic massage through the towel at all times, then an absolutely magnificent slow soft release.

Rei Haragoma
03-26-15, 18:18
I forgot to mention that Suzie and English are barely acquainted. She said perhaps 5 words; the majority of which are not readily distinguishable as part of the Mother Tongue.

But, believe me, spoken words were unimportant.

And lest I forget one other physical attribute: her smile. Fantastic.

Rei Haragoma
03-26-15, 18:24
Same girl I reported on earlier a few posts down, except she was introduced to me as Sue. Very hard therapeutic massage through the towel at all times, then an absolutely magnificent slow soft release.I doubt any man worth his salt can withstand that technique she has for very long. I am usually told "you very strong," by most K-girls, and been proud of it; but she destroyed that all to hell in record time, believe me.

Sr Diablito
03-27-15, 15:36
Well yesterday I hopped on this board to post a request for recommendations for a massage. But thanks to Rei, I didn't have to post. He and I have shared recommendations over the years and I have found that we have similar tastes and similar favorites so I just went with his suggestion.

First let me say that a GPS was necessary to find this place. It looks a bit sketchy from the outside but the inside is very nice. The rooms are a bit nicer than NMS. The shower was small but comfortable. Kim was very gracious and welcoming. Nice music, nice lighting and comfortable tables.

Suzie is cute and classy. She is probably late 30's, maybe 40, but just my speed. She thinks she speaks a few words of English. She give a massage through a towel. Good massage but towels and massages don't mix.

I have been bringing massage oil to my sessions for years. I find all the "masseuses" do a better job when they have some good oil to work with. Sara and Mimi at NMS as well as others gave a better massage with it. So I hand the oil to Suzie and motion for her to massage with it. She understood and removed the towel. Apparently she has never used oil before and dumped half the bottle on me. It felt pretty good as I had taken it to the shower and stuck it in the water bucket earlier so it was warm. I thought she would take the excess off my back and spread it around. But nope. Arms and legs got drenched as well. I felt like I was ready for a nuru body slide. I was dripping in hot oil. There was no way to tell her to use just a bit. Her English skills are non-existent. Fortunately she is bright and does well with hand signals. But I couldn't think fast enough to communicate that I was going to drown in almond oil!

Her technique is superb, she is as sweet a woman as you ever want to meet and just adorable. I will return and will probably speak to Kim before hand about how I would like my massage. Thank you again Rei, this was a nice find.

iamioman
03-28-15, 19:37
Had a good visit with Jung at FE recently. She looks mid-late 30's so do the usual age adjustment.

She is pretty, and has very large natural cans (surprisingly large and the lack of sag made me think she had the best plastic surgeon in the world but they were natural).

Not a spinner but if she were with those cans she would look like a cartoon. English skills not super, but good enough to communicate basics.

Shower was good with some massage to appreciative areas, spent a few minutes in the sauna then post shower massage was average, attitude and post massage was above average.

She is leaving today or tomorrow for a week of vacation - she said she works one month then gets a week off then another month work then a week off.

Caseyb7
03-29-15, 12:02
Had a good visit with Jung at FE recently. She looks mid-late 30's so do the usual age adjustment.

She is pretty, and has very large natural cans (surprisingly large and the lack of sag made me think she had the best plastic surgeon in the world but they were natural).

Not a spinner but if she were with those cans she would look like a cartoon. English skills not super, but good enough to communicate basics.

Shower was good with some massage to appreciative areas, spent a few minutes in the sauna then post shower massage was average, attitude and post massage was above average.

She is leaving today or tomorrow for a week of vacation - she said she works one month then gets a week off then another month work then a week off.My experience and evaluation would be consistent with Iamionman.

Very nice, fun, great massage and natural body.

Quite consistent with what I find to be a consistent sweetheart experience at this facility.

Bsson
03-29-15, 14:13
Hey Gents,

I am a long time follower, I used to go to the AMP, but time restraints make it more impossible. I was a frequent visitor to 1021 and had gone a few times to ABC (refresh spa) and once to DT. I have not been to any of these places in almost 2 years. The ones nearest to me in Mass are all legit places. I was wonder what is let of the FS service AMP and which ones still are standing.

Thanks.

BS.

MustLoveDoggy
03-29-15, 14:14
Late to filing report but went to Enso about a month ago.

It was kind of hard to find at night as I had driven by the address a few times. Not noticing the street number.

After finding it, and then finding parking (snow), I got an hour session.

I drew Athena. She's petite with a nice set of breasts. I got a nice sensual massage with some deep tissue work.

She did disappear twice for a few minutes to get warm towels.

I would like to book a longer session. She's nice to look at but it doesn't seem like there's anything more than a nice massage. Maybe it was because it was my first time there, I don't know.

She doesn't appear to be listed as available as much as she was back then. Which is a shame. IMO, she was the most attractive. I like white women.

YMMV?

If your mileage did vary, please PM me with details. Would appreciate who to see next.

TheHotAzn
03-29-15, 15:20
Hey Gents,

I am a long time follower, I used to go to the AMP, but time restraints make it more impossible. I was a frequent visitor to 1021 and had gone a few times to ABC (refresh spa) and once to DT. I have not been to any of these places in almost 2 years. The ones nearest to me in Mass are all legit places. I was wonder what is let of the FS service AMP and which ones still are standing.

Thanks.

BS.You got FE, Harmony, and Pleasant. Take your pick, theyre FS and are the typical. 6 and 1. 4 setup.

AsianLPGAfan
03-29-15, 15:24
Hey Gents,

Thanks.

BS.The city of River Fall is where a lot of activity is being reported. Sounds like at times waits are longer. Is Pleasant still open?

Excuse duplicate. The first time loaded as "page unavailable".

Member #4942
03-29-15, 17:08
You got FE, Harmony, and Pleasant. Take your pick, theyre FS and are the typical. 6 and 1. 4 setup.As part of this response. Has anyone tried Little Genie in Cranston. What is their level of service and is it worth it?

Alejhenry
03-29-15, 21:10
Wow! What a surprise!

I'm temporarily in NYC and heard the girls here are amazingly hot.

Checked out a variety of places before choosing one. Picked Luna from Silk Tigers. I called and made an appointment.

Find the place, walk up and get placed into a room.

I hear a knock at the door and Luna enters.

She is indeed amazingly hot. But she's also one of my ATF. Lily / Lilly from One Spa! It was a great time reconnecting with her. So hot and so much fun!

Here in NYC, unfortunately things are a bit more expensive - 0. 8/1. 4.

Tapeguy1
03-30-15, 06:13
As part of this response. Has anyone tried Little Genie in Cranston. What is their level of service and is it worth it?TS, I've been there numerous times. The only massuese on site is around 35 ish. Massage wasn't bad, but finish was great. Service progressively got better as time went on.

Absolutely a good option out there.

T.

Member #4942
03-30-15, 09:29
TS, I've been there numerous times. The only massuese on site is around 35 ish. Massage wasn't bad, but finish was great. Service progressively got better as time went on.

T.Thanks, have driven by a few times and see cars so thought it might be OK. I'll give it a try.

Tp1701
03-30-15, 13:15
TS, I've been there numerous times. The only massuese on site is around 35 ish. Massage wasn't bad, but finish was great. Service progressively got better as time went on.

T.I have been there a few times when there is more than one lady. I agree with Tape, good times.

Bsson
03-30-15, 13:39
The city of River Fall is where a lot of activity is being reported. Sounds like at times waits are longer. Is Pleasant still open?

Excuse duplicate. The first time loaded as "page unavailable".This is new to me, Fall River doesn't have any AMP that I am aware of. I live a stone through away and haven't seen or heard anything unless you are referencing the two girls who offer Body rubs which worth a bucket of piss. If some one said Pleasant street then they will me closed real fast as this is a major road.

BasesLoaded888
03-31-15, 18:04
Drempt I visited SS for the first time. Since this was my first time at a non-asian parlor, I didn't know exactly what to expect. Saw some of the other reviews but wanted to judge for myself.

Had choice of 2 girls that didn't have scheduled appts coming in soon, so I chose Amber. Probably 5'2, 110, small bees, some ink but not too much. IMHO she is very pretty. They just had a 30 min available, so I took it knowing the massage might not be complete. She did a good job, not the best, but adequate. Again it could have been I didn't have a chance to really relax knowing it was only a 30 min and not knowing what exactly to expect. Very sweet and talked as much as I wanted to (better than the forced 2 word exchanges w / Asian mps). Nice prolonged finish, with UTC top. $45+50 (just because I didn't know what to expect). Slightly more on menu possibly, PM for details.

P.S. Last 5 minutes were interrupted by an alarm, but not in their control. Gina (Was very apologetic and nice about it.

Pavel Bure
04-01-15, 15:45
No change in Pawtucket places (except they got busier). New ordinance only pertains to Providence spas.Is Main a FS spa? Seems most of the reviews indicate HE only.

Existierende
04-01-15, 21:05
Main is definitely HE only, at least in my experience. I think what OP meant was that the "old" Pawtucket spas are still the same. Main is new. (Actually, Mama told me she opened twice before, and closed quickly, due to not getting enough customers. I think that will change this time around!

Is Main a FS spa? Seems most of the reviews indicate HE only.

AsianLPGAfan
04-01-15, 21:35
This is new to me, Fall River doesn't have any AMP that I am aware of. I live a stone through away and haven't seen or heard anything unless you are referencing the two girls who offer Body rubs which worth a bucket of piss. If some one said Pleasant street then they will me closed real fast as this is a major road.Pawtucket Falls (Massachusetts) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

En. Wikipedia. Org / wiki / Pawtucket_Falls_ (Massachusetts).

Pawtucket Falls viewed from the same location during the New England Flood. Pawtucket is an Algonkian word meaning "at the falls in the river (tidal stream)". So Fall River is this also "Pawtucket ".

Knight62
04-02-15, 14:25
Just and update to NonFS users. Kim told me Hana probably won't be back. From what Kim explained to me sounds like she's getting carpal tunnel. Before Main she had worked at Adimiral, etc for about a year. She only wants to work In a place where she can do only 5-6 massages a day.

Tried Sue yesterday asked for no towel and brought my own oil. She did give a good massage. I noticed a little difference in it. Found out that she lived an worked in Japan for about 10 years. It's first time for me so I did a little roaming didn't push much. She is kind of quiet, but did talk a little after. Worked in NY briefly between three different Parlors. Spent a couple weeks in Hawaii before coming here.

As stated before has a very good ending. Would go again.

Smoke Screen
04-02-15, 14:36
Just and update to NonFS users. Kim told me Hana probably won't be back. From what Kim explained to me sounds like she's getting carpal tunnel.Do I understand you correctly when you say "Hannah won't be back" by meaning she was at Main, or do you mean she won't be back to Rhode Island. If she was at Main, and I didn't know it, I'll be kicking myself for the rest of the year. She is, without a doubt, my favorite.

Member #4942
04-02-15, 16:53
I have been to Main three times in the past few weeks. Had Amy each time and enjoyed her very much. Sad that she is leaving today and going back to NYC. I'll miss her; but will continue to go to Main and see the others.

Drove by Admiral St. Spa today. Dumpster in the back. Looks like it's really the end.

Member #4942
04-03-15, 07:15
Does anyone know where Bella from Enso has gone. PM me if she is still providing and any contact info.

Thanks.

Choir Boy
04-03-15, 08:39
Drempt I visited SS for the first time. Since this was my first time at a non-asian parlor, I didn't know exactly what to expect. Saw some of the other reviews but wanted to judge for myself.

Had choice of 2 girls that didn't have scheduled appts coming in soon, so I chose Amber. Probably 5'2, 110, small bees, some ink but not too much. IMHO she is very pretty. They just had a 30 min available, so I took it knowing the massage might not be complete. She did a good job, not the best, but adequate. Again it could have been I didn't have a chance to really relax knowing it was only a 30 min and not knowing what exactly to expect. Very sweet and talked as much as I wanted to (better than the forced 2 word exchanges w / Asian mps). Nice prolonged finish, with UTC top. $45+50 (just because I didn't know what to expect). Slightly more on menu possibly, PM for details.

P.S. Last 5 minutes were interrupted by an alarm, but not in their control. Gina (Was very apologetic and nice about it.Excellent post.

How were the girls dressed at SS? Did they wear something skimpy, or did they look like they were out grocery shopping like up here in MA?

Knight62
04-03-15, 13:21
Do I understand you correctly when you say "Hannah won't be back" by meaning she was at Main, or do you mean she won't be back to Rhode Island. If she was at Main, and I didn't know it, I'll be kicking myself for the rest of the year. She is, without a doubt, my favorite.Smoke, It's Nana, not Hannah that was at Main. She left RI and Mama Kim said she's not coming back.

Knight.

Rugger0564
04-03-15, 15:56
I concur with the recent posts about LG in Cranston. Tried it yesterday and despite a lot of talking, was a good massage and a very good ending.

Smoke Screen
04-03-15, 17:11
Smoke, It's Nana, not Hannah that was at Main. She left RI and Mama Kim said she's not coming back.

Knight.Damn, you had me talking to myself all day. You wrote Hana not Nana, H&and are close to each other on the keyboard.

Jack A Dogov
04-03-15, 21:02
Smoke, It's Nana, not Hannah that was at Main. She left RI and Mama Kim said she's not coming back.

Knight.That's too bad. She gave a good massage and was fun. I've only been to Main a couple of times so far but I saw her both times. With the report below from TsLover42 that Amy is also leaving, aside from Sue, who is left at Main? I've only read of Nana, Amy, and Sue working there.

Momo2
04-04-15, 08:31
I have been to Main three times in the past few weeks. Had Amy each time and enjoyed her very much. Sad that she is leaving today and going back to NYC. I'll miss her; but will continue to go to Main and see the others.

Drove by Admiral St. Spa today. Dumpster in the back. Looks like it's really the end.Drove by Friday and saw the dumpster and several PU contractor type trucks. Something might be stirring.

Snooze U Loose
04-04-15, 08:39
Excellent post.

How were the girls dressed at SS? Did they wear something skimpy, or did they look like they were out grocery shopping like up here in MA?I also took the plunge at SS I requested Amber from photos on the webpage and she happened to be available. Little difficult to find the place, I was in and out of the building before I found it. I am pretty sure that the 2 really big black guys.

Are watching over the place. When I came out with Amber they seemed to be ok with that. Anyway, the massage was good, the finish was also good. Amber was dressed in tight pants with a padded bra and nice top. Roaming was allowed, but everything remained covered. I didn't push for more since it was only my first visit. I suspect that is the limit.

Knight62
04-04-15, 09:43
That's too bad. She gave a good massage and was fun. I've only been to Main a couple of times so far but I saw her both times. With the report below from TsLover42 that Amy is also leaving, aside from Sue, who is left at Main? I've only read of Nana, Amy, and Sue working there.When I went this week I only saw Sue there. I didn't hear Kim talking to anyone while I was in room with Sue. So I assume Sue was the only one at that time.

Diabetes
04-04-15, 12:23
How much tip for just a happy ending at SS? Is that included on massage price?

Existierende
04-04-15, 12:57
I saw another girl quite recently, maybe Amy, I don't know (I was with Sue at the time). If it is Amy, she'll be gone soon, I guess. It's pretty crazy, though -- someone clearly invested some serious coin in that place. It looks great, and everything works -- the TS is warm, the sauna is warm, etc. Etc. Half the time at other places, with 6 girls working, the sauna is fricking cold. They're hardly paying their bills with just Sue working, much less making any headway on profit. No idea why they don't bring in more providers. There can't be a shortage, given the RI collapse.

When I went this week I only saw Sue there. I didn't hear Kim talking to anyone while I was in room with Sue. So I assume Sue was the only one at that time.

Knight62
04-04-15, 13:13
I saw another girl quite recently, maybe Amy, I don't know (I was with Sue at the time). If it is Amy, she'll be gone soon, I guess. It's pretty crazy, though -- someone clearly invested some serious coin in that place. It looks great, and everything works -- the TS is warm, the sauna is warm, etc. Etc. Half the time at other places, with 6 girls working, the sauna is fricking cold. They're hardly paying their bills with just Sue working, much less making any headway on profit. No idea why they don't bring in more providers. There can't be a shortage, given the RI collapse.They say business is still slow so won't bring in more girls until it picks up. Girls aren't going to stay there if there's no business. If they could bring in some of the known girls from Admiral or NMS it would boost business a lot. Who know's maybe the girls themselves don't want to work here anymore because of the work environment presently.

Existierende
04-04-15, 14:00
I just find it mindboggling that business is slow. Two very popular, *very* busy nonFS AMPs shut down, and they can't get enough business for more than one masseuse? Every review of Main has been positive. I mean, Kim obviously knows her business better than I do, but Suzy seemed to suggest that she was tired from giving so many massages. At least that's what I got from our "conversation. ".

Anyway, to those of you reading, go there! Give them business. It's great.

They say business is still slow so won't bring in more girls until it picks up. Girls aren't going to stay there if there's no business. If they could bring in some of the known girls from Admiral or NMS it would boost business a lot. Who know's maybe the girls themselves don't want to work here anymore because of the work environment presently.

Member #4942
04-04-15, 15:55
I just find it mindboggling that business is slow. Two very popular, *very* busy nonFS AMPs shut down, and they can't get enough business for more than one masseuse? Every review of Main has been positive. I mean, Kim obviously knows her business better than I do, but Suzy seemed to suggest that she was tired from giving so many massages. At least that's what I got from our "conversation. ".

Anyway, to those of you reading, go there! Give them business. It's great.I have to add my praises. It would be sad to lose Main. The rooms are very comfortable and YMMV, but I have been MORE than satisfied from great TS through to the various "endings".

Smoke Screen
04-04-15, 16:02
Excellent post.

How were the girls dressed at SS? Did they wear something skimpy, or did they look like they were out grocery shopping like up here in MA?Since he didn't answer you, I'll tell you. I've been there 6 or 7 times, and every time the girls were dressed in lightweight dresses or skirts, some with long tight pants, nothing trashy at all. They always looked like they were dressed to go out for the night. No shorts as of yet, but the weather has only broken this week, so who knows what they will be wearing when it gets warmer. I haven't been to their new location, only the one right off 95.

Knight62
04-04-15, 19:18

Anyway, to those of you reading, go there! Give them business. It's great.I find that strange also. Where did all these guys go. Laying low for now?

HappyDave
04-04-15, 19:49

Anyway, to those of you reading, go there! Give them business. It's great.My guess is most guys are not on a site like this that gives the full 411, they just think the hammer went down and that's it. Also most places were not that busy, I could typically walk in anywhere and get service right away though not always with the server I wanted.

Fly Dangler
04-04-15, 20:18
Where did all these guys go. Laying low for now?Because of the zigs and zags Main Street makes in Pawtucket some folks may just be having difficulty finding the place. Add in that the entrance is in the back of the building (even though reports here as well as the BP ads all clearly state it), and it's more than likely more of a navigational problem than anything. The big sign on the side of the building facing the municipal parking lot should help.

Existierende
04-04-15, 21:49
I agree, it would be hard to get there just using the address. But I'll note for the rest of you that Google maps and navigation gets you there without any problems. The only thing you have to do is walk all the way around to the non-road-facing side of the building to go in.

Because of the zigs and zags Main Street makes in Pawtucket some folks may just be having difficulty finding the place. Add in that the entrance is in the back of the building (even though reports here as well as the BP ads all clearly state it), and it's more than likely more of a navigational problem than anything. The big sign on the side of the building facing the municipal parking lot should help.

iamioman
04-04-15, 22:48
I find that strange also. Where did all these guys go. Laying low for now?I'd guess there are a lot of people who frequented the closed spas who don't even know there's a new spa. Not everyone who visits spas is reading these forums or other places online where a new spa's existence might be metnioned.

Smoke Screen
04-05-15, 07:18
I find that strange also. Where did all these guys go. Laying low for now?NMS & Admiral (formally Lily's) had been open for many years, building up a good reputation. It's like any other business, reputation builds gradually. Main has all the the right stuff to be a thriving spa, plenty of parking, clean facility, friendly mamason, who's also nice looking, & TS. When they first opened, they closed after a few days, but I think if they stayed open and kept the girls they had, things would be better. Linda was a top notch provider. I think they need hotter looking girls, but unfortunately the hot ones want to keep busy. The girls they have had recently were ok, but not the same caliber as Bebe, Hannah, and Sunny, from Admiral. I know if any of these girls were at Main I would be there every week, like I was at Admiral. I'll still go to Main but not as frequently, I'm still looking for a replacement for Hannah, and until I find one, it's back to the drawing boards.

Rei Haragoma
04-05-15, 09:36
I'd guess there are a lot of people who frequented the closed spas who don't even know there's a new spa. Not everyone who visits spas is reading these forums or other places online where a new spa's existence might be metnioned.Consider also that some guys are treading cautiously, even if they know of Main, thinking that in time eventually Pawtucket LEO is going to take some sort of action. I am pretty sure the chief of Providence and Pawtucket PD's talk; and my guess is that sooner or later, a crack-down will happen. And when / if it does, who wants to be caught?.

It's sad, really. The non-FS places provided a much-needed outlet. Not to say the FS places didn't either, but my best analysis is that the majority of mongers were/are non-FS types.

Rei Haragoma
04-05-15, 09:45
Drove by Friday and saw the dumpster and several PU contractor type trucks. Something might be stirring.Speaking of stirring, I distinctly recall the I-team following the NMS hearings before the Providence council, both with Larry, and then his daughter, and the article stated that they were due a second hearing. It also mentioned that Admiral was next on the docket for a hearing; the following Monday, if I recall correctly.

I have tried to find an update to this story both on the I-Team's page, and on ProJo, but there is nothing. As a matter of fact, the grilling by Larry's daughter can't be found, or if it is there, I can't find it.

So, I am wondering if NMS second hearing has been held, and if so, what is the outcome? And did Admiral get a hearing?

Does anyone have any info?

Choir Boy
04-05-15, 10:11
How much tip for just a happy ending at SS? Is that included on massage price?The usual $60 + $40. In secret code, that's. 6 + . 4 .

It's sad, really. The non-FS places provided a much-needed outlet. Not to say the FS places didn't either, but my best analysis is that the majority of mongers were/are non-FS types.I'm not so sure. There were almost a dozen spas in Providence at one time, yet only 2 were non-FS.

HappyDave
04-05-15, 10:55
Consider also that some guys are treading cautiously, even if they know of Main, thinking that in time eventually Pawtucket LEO is going to take some sort of action. I am pretty sure the chief of Providence and Pawtucket PD's talk; and my guess is that sooner or later, a crack-down will happen. And when / if it does, who wants to be caught?.

It's sad, really. The non-FS places provided a much-needed outlet. Not to say the FS places didn't either, but my best analysis is that the majority of mongers were/are non-FS types.There were no raids and arrests in providence during the last major hammer coming down. The police said shut down and they complied, I would guess the same for Pawtucket.

iamioman
04-05-15, 14:30
Consider also that some guys are treading cautiously, even if they know of Main, thinking that in time eventually Pawtucket LEO is going to take some sort of action. I am pretty sure the chief of Providence and Pawtucket PD's talk; and my guess is that sooner or later, a crack-down will happen. And when / if it does, who wants to be caught?.
It's goiod to remember that the proividence spas didn't close down because of any police crackdown or raids or stings or anything law enforcement related, the Providence police chief has no police tips to share with Pawtucket that are useful regarding spas.

All of the spas that shut down did so voluntarily due to new city ordinances that they knew they couldn't or weren't willing to meet.

Yes, the city basically made doing business so difficult that they basicallyt forced the spas to close, but it wasn't a police action that shut them down.

As for pawtucket and mongers getting caught, if police want to raid a business for suspected illegal activity, within legal restrictions they can do that any time they want but any individual monger's chances of being caught up in a raid are really really low.

Why?

1. How many mongers have you ever heard of being arrested in a spa raid in RI?

2. What evidence are police going to have that a monger is doing anything illegal at a legal business? They aren't going to catch you in the middle of doing something illegal. You don't know what other people might do but you were geting a massage. No way you could be convicted unless there's some law about intent I am not aware of.

3. Given Prov's success at shutting down spas, it's much more logical that if Pawt wants to close spas they'll use the same methods rahter than go the raid route. E. g. Pass new city ordinances making it impossible for spas to do business. If police have evidence or criminal activity they don't need to raid a business they can just arrest the people they have evidence are engaged in illegal activity. Raids are performed to gain evidence of illegal activity when there's no other way to get evidence. Forum posts and discussions aren't legal evidence so while police might think based on what they read/head that they know about illegal activity that is going on at a legal business they can't arrest people for what people say on forums. They need to have evidence. So that's where a raid comes in. If they are raiding a business because they think it's employing illegals or engaged in trafficking then a raid might provide enough evidence to prosecute, but raiding a spa is really unlikely to produce evidence of prostitution.

4. Even if police DID raid a spa and arrest everyone inside (extremely unlikely, see #2 & #3 above) , Lets look at a monger's actual odds of being in a spa when it's raided.

Assuming the odds of a spa being raided are equal any hour of the day it's open for business, (%s rounded up).

If the spa is open 12 hours a day / 7 days a week (360 hours / month) and a monger goes to a spa once a month his chances of being at the spa when it's raided is 1 in 360 (0. 0028%) If he goes twice a month his odds of being there double to 0. 0056%, once a week? then his odds go way up to 0. 011%.

If the spa is open 16 hours a day / 7 days a week (480 hours / month) and a monger goes to a spa once a month his chances of being at the spa when it's raided is 1 in 480 (0. 0021%) If he goes twice a month his odds of being there double a 0. 0041%, once a week? then his odds go way up to 0. 008%.

Use your head, be safe. But don't panic.

Yellowfever023
04-05-15, 15:06
It's goiod to remember that the proividence spas didn't close down because of any police crackdown or raids or stings or anything law enforcement related, the Providence police chief has no police tips to share with Pawtucket that are useful regarding spas.

All of the spas that shut down did so voluntarily due to new city ordinances that they knew they couldn't or weren't willing to meet.

Yes, the city basically made doing business so difficult that they basicallyt forced the spas to close, but it wasn't a police action that shut them down.

As for pawtucket and mongers getting caught, if police want to raid a business for suspected illegal activity, within legal restrictions they can do that any time they want but any individual monger's chances of being caught up in a raid are really really low.

Why?

2. What evidence are police going to have that a monger is doing anything illegal at a legal business? They aren't going to catch you in the middle of doing something illegal. You don't know what other people might do but you were geting a massage. No way you could be convicted unless there's some law about intent I am not aware of.

3. Given Prov's success at shutting down spas, it's much more logical that if Pawt wants to close spas they'll use the same methods rahter than go the raid route. E. g. Pass new city ordinances making it impossible for spas to do business. If police have evidence or criminal activity they don't need to raid a business they can just arrest the people they have evidence are engaged in illegal activity. Raids are performed to gain evidence of illegal activity when there's no other way to get evidence. Forum posts and discussions aren't legal evidence so while police might think based on what they read/head that they know about illegal activity that is going on at a legal business they can't arrest people for what people say on forums. They need to have evidence. So that's where a raid comes in. If they are raiding a business because they think it's employing illegals or engaged in trafficking then a raid might provide enough evidence to prosecute, but raiding a spa is really unlikely to produce evidence of prostitution.

4. Even if police DID raid a spa and arrest everyone inside (extremely unlikely, see #2 & #3 above) , Lets look at a monger's actual odds of being in a spa when it's raided.

Assuming the odds of a spa being raided are equal any hour of the day it's open for business, (%s rounded up).

If the spa is open 12 hours a day / 7 days a week (360 hours / month) and a monger goes to a spa once a month his chances of being at the spa when it's raided is 1 in 360 (0. 0028%) If he goes twice a month his odds of being there double to 0. 0056%, once a week? then his odds go way up to 0. 011%.

If the spa is open 16 hours a day / 7 days a week (480 hours / month) and a monger goes to a spa once a month his chances of being at the spa when it's raided is 1 in 480 (0. 0021%) If he goes twice a month his odds of being there double a 0. 0041%, once a week? then his odds go way up to 0. 008%.

Use your head, be safe. But don't panic.Very good post and very logical unlike the conjecture being thrown around. Rei see you in thunderdome for your spanking.

BasesLoaded888
04-06-15, 08:32
Excellent post.

How were the girls dressed at SS? Did they wear something skimpy, or did they look like they were out grocery shopping like up here in MA?Thanks CB! They were dressed nicely. I'd call it classy casual. Showed off their curves or thin shapes. I was pretty impressed!

Seems like a well run establishment from what I could tell with my brief interaction with them.

DaddysLookin
04-07-15, 07:04
PSA, of interest to all.

http://www.providencejournal.com/article/20150406/NEWS/150339824

MuffyTheDiver
04-07-15, 07:37
PSA, of interest to all.

http://www.providencejournal.com/article/20150406/NEWS/150339824Good job guys (city's and state) you worked hard to get those devious scoundrels (90 Lb Spa girls), a ruthless sometimes dangerous clan of 40+ year old 90 lb Koreans who have been terrorizing every Tom, DICK and Harry in Rhode Island! These viscous criminals hide quietly in there dens waiting to apply there vice like grips on any guy who may need just a tad of relief not bothering anyone or anything!

I'm so happy we are going to get this incredibly devious group of women cleaned up and packing. KUDOS! Oh BTW was that another murder the other day? Ahhhh who cares lets hustle those snake charming Koreans out of this state as they are FAR more dangerous!

Fly Dangler
04-07-15, 09:38
Saw this strangely written (spelling, word usage) ad dated yesterday in BP. New place opening in Pawtucket? I'd check it out myself, but probably not getting out of this dang hospital bed until late today or tomorrow.

http://providence.backpage.com/BodyRubs/up-scale-asian-paradicesper-sexy-andcute-busty-asian-andgirla/4778824

Stan Daround
04-07-15, 10:31
I usually made it to RI 2 or 3 times a year. I've only ever gone to DT. Been going since they were actually downtown. Which of the Pawtucket options is most like DT. Love a nice table shower and sauna dry off.

Fly Dangler
04-07-15, 11:10
Which of the Pawtucket options is most like DT. Love a nice table shower and sauna dry off.IMO Pleasant Street will probably be the closest you'll get to the DT experience. In fact I believe Pleasant still gives you your choice of dry or steam sauna. However if it was the girls at DT you were especially fond of you might find some of them now at Harmony.

Existierende
04-07-15, 11:32
It really is over. I wasn't too worried about every town passing legislation, but it never even occurred to me that the state would do so.

I'm so glad they're making time for what's really important to the safety and well-being of Rhode Islanders. I'm sure that everyone living around Main therapy was just terrorized by the the rampant criminality and violence of 50-yr old dudes scurrying to and from their car.

PSA, of interest to all.

http://www.providencejournal.com/article/20150406/NEWS/150339824

Knight62
04-07-15, 13:54
Good job guys (city's and state) you worked hard to get those devious scoundrels (90 Lb Spa girls), a ruthless sometimes dangerous clan of 40+ year old 90 lb Koreans who have been terrorizing every Tom, DICK and Harry in Rhode Island! These viscous criminals hide quietly in there dens waiting to apply there vice like grips on any guy who may need just a tad of relief not bothering anyone or anything!

I'm so happy we are going to get this incredibly devious group of women cleaned up and packing. KUDOS! Oh BTW was that another murder the other day? Ahhhh who cares lets hustle those snake charming Koreans out of this state as they are FAR more dangerous!Do any of you feel any safer in Prov. With all the spa's gone? The only reason I went to Prov was for the Spas. Other than going up the hill once in a while I avoid Prov. This state has many problems with no jobs, no money etc. It's no different than gun grabbers. They want to take them away from law abiding citizens. Not go after the people who buy and sell guns illegally on the streets, because it's much easier to go after the good people. Same thing with spas. It's easier to legislate impossible mandates that you have no chance of meeting. They want to license the girls for bodywork. There is no such thing as a school for bodywork that I know of. Some of these girls went to massage school in Korea, different type of training. I guess we should open a Korea only Bodyworks School. My rant for the day.

HappyDave
04-07-15, 15:46
Hit main st, place is nice, as described. Lots of closed store fronts shame this one will be to. Drew Candy, nice young little spinner just how I like them, makes me wish I hit a FS place for what could be my last RI trip. Unfortunately as hot as she was she was stand offish and got almost no roaming until the mechanical ending.

Would not repeated since she was so hot I just wanted her clothes off.

6 & . 4 my try one last time for and old favorite.

Rome400
04-07-15, 16:09

Why?

Use your head, be safe. But don't panic.Great post basically the reason that I have been to massage parlors an average of 30 times a year and an escort maybe once or twice a year. Safety. To further decrease your odds of getting caught even if your naked if your not inside her you are there for a legitimate massage, it is not your responsibility to check licensing. Always keep a cool head with Uncle LEO.

iamioman
04-08-15, 01:27
Still the grand central station of AMPs, but I'll be sad to see it go when new statewide ordinances get passed.

Not going to name names (sorry) because I really got the feeling the last couple of times I've visited that the girls have too much business these days and are working too hard.

But I had a second massage recently with a girl at FE, who is one of if not THE prettiest natural looking AMP girl I've ever had a massage from.

Not sure if I will repeat a 3rd time before everything shuts down, since the massage and all was average at best, but she's so pretty I might. So hard to think clearly when someone is that attractive.

Fly Dangler
04-08-15, 15:33
I saw Candy at Main Therapy in Pawtucket today, and Happy Dave is right, she's not my kettle of tea either. Probably very new to the business and shows it. Mamasan Kim was not happy about that and let me replace her real quick with Suzie, who was actually pretty good. Expect Candy to be banished.

Jack A Dogov
04-08-15, 15:50
I saw Candy at Main Therapy in Pawtucket today, and Happy Dave is right, she's not my kettle of tea either. Probably very new to the business and shows it. Mamasan Kim was not happy about that and let me replace her real quick with Suzie, who was actually pretty good. Expect Candy to be banished.I recently visited Main and had Candy also. Mama Kim greeted me at the door and walked me to the room. I really like Kim. She's very nice and loves to flirt and joke around. We talked for a few minutes and she said it's still difficult for her to get girls to stay as they're still not making enough money even though business has been getting a little better. Candy is very cute and speaks English well but is businesslike. I am terrible judging these girls' ages but she looked about twenty five to me. I asked her and she said she is thirty two. Off to the TS which was extremely quick and frankly not very good. She almost seemed afraid to touch me anywhere. Back to the room and at this point I wasn't having very high hopes for the rest of the hour. Candy's massage, while not great was okay. ST wasn't bad either. She had me flip and went into a decent but very mechanical finish. She was staring off into space during it. A face massage and then arms and legs finished out the hour. After helping me dress I gave her the tip. Until I gave her the tip she seemed like she wanted to be elsewhere but she was overjoyed with it and immediately became more friendly and grabbed me in a tight hug. Leaving the room she followed me out and again grabbed me in a big hug this time from behind saying "thank you thank you" several times. I will go to Main again (if it stays open) but I won't see her again. She's cute but overall my time with her was average at best. Maybe she will get better with repeat visits but I'm not willing to invest the time and money to find out. Even if she's not banished, I don't think she will last too long anyway as I'm not sure if she's cut out for this. I would have told this to Kim on the way out but she wasn't around.

Choir Boy
04-08-15, 22:19

12 hours a day / 7 days a week is about 360 hours per month. So if you go once a month, your chances of being busted = 1 / 360 = 0. 0028 = 0. 28%, not 0. 0028%.

Hypocrite1234
04-08-15, 23:31
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive douchebaggery. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

RH Treller
04-09-15, 13:43
Well. I was at least the one who TOFTT with Xuxa and let you know all about her when I used to post as brent01.

Anyway, found another gem much like Xuxa in Providence. Feel free to PM me about her, will provide info to trusted Seniors that also saw Xuxa (so you need to tell me a bit about where she was, how she looked, service etc.).

Won't be on again till tomorrow but will answer the PM's.No offense to MattBr. Thanks for sharing the info but I gave this one a shot and my experience was much different. Would not repeat. This one is totally YMMV.

MattBr
04-09-15, 14:55
No offense to MattBr. Thanks for sharing the info but I gave this one a shot and my experience was much different. Would not repeat. This one is totally YMMV.Completely agree. She is definitely a YMMV type situation. I sent out follow ups to everyone that responded saying the same thing.

Smoke Screen
04-09-15, 15:29
I can't post a link, but I'll do the best I can.

Do any of you have any information on either of these ads in Providence Body Rub section?

1. Mutual Massage $75 hr, 27. Last four digits 0943.

2. Sensual body massage. Petite, classy Russian girl. Red hair and green eyes - 23. Last four digits 7663.

Caseyb7
04-09-15, 15:48
PSA, of interest to all.

http://www.providencejournal.com/article/20150406/NEWS/150339824Even the RI political process is subject to input.

Now might be the time to weigh in to decision-makers suggesting there are other issues more pressing to the well-being of the average RIer.

In a discrete manner.

Fly Dangler
04-10-15, 06:30
Even the RI political process is subject to input.

Now might be the time to weigh in to decision-makers suggesting there are other issues more pressing to the well-being of the average RIer.

In a discrete manner.There was an interesting article in a NYC paper a couple days ago that did a better job than most in covering the spa industry in regards to AMPs. Rather than play up the dishonest claims of widespread sex trafficking so many, including our own local media outlets, do so dishonestly, they minimize that claim and put it all into context. All in all it's a pretty good and interesting read which I'd wish our legislators and local politicians would read.

http://nypost.com/2015/04/05/inside-the-1-billion-business-of-erotic-massage-parlors/

HappyDave
04-10-15, 08:00
There was an interesting article in a NYC paper a couple days ago that did a better job than most in covering the spa industry in regards to AMPs. Rather than play up the dishonest claims of widespread sex trafficking so many, including our own local media outlets, do so dishonestly, they minimize that claim and put it all into context. All in all it's a pretty good and interesting read which I'd wish our legislators and local politicians would read.

http://nypost.com/2015/04/05/inside-the-1-billion-business-of-erotic-massage-parlors/Just read it, seems accurate, over the year I have had a lot of conversations with the girls and this article matches what they say.

Member #5912
04-10-15, 19:24
I had a lame visit with yumi today. I wouldn't repeat with her. I think I've figured it out that I don't have the chemistry with the older providers that I do with the young ones. With yumi I was really not digging her company. She was pissy at best. Her TS was industrial, complete with a huge scrubby that she really goes to work with. She could have cleaned up ten coal miners with the TS she gave me. I got lost in the suds as it became a bubble bath of sorts. Next was that FE sauna which I call the "hot box" because that's what it is, it's really tiny and hot! Too hot in fact for anything more than a few minutes. After the sauna is was time for the massage. She screwed me on the usual FE hot towel massage which didn't happen. Her massage skills were hard and mechanical but she did give a good calf massage. At this point I was just waiting for the sex part to happen and when it did it was definitely an improvement. I enjoyed her on top since she has huge tits. A couple of positions later I was done and I was eager to get out of there at that point. More problems as I requested a standing shower before I left. I usually always take one and never get resistance. As expected this provider frowned on my request so I skipped it. I won't be repeating with her and I think I will give FE a rest. I've been there 4 times in the last couple of months and each visit is getting worse and worse.

Alover
04-10-15, 20:56
There was an interesting article in a NYC paper a couple days ago that did a better job than most in covering the spa industry in regards to AMPs. Rather than play up the dishonest claims of widespread sex trafficking so many, including our own local media outlets, do so dishonestly, they minimize that claim and put it all into context. All in all it's a pretty good and interesting read which I'd wish our legislators and local politicians would read.

http://nypost.com/2015/04/05/inside-the-1-billion-business-of-erotic-massage-parlors/Wish the pols of Rhode Island would read this. Maybe some day.

Scraggy
04-10-15, 22:16
A couple of weeks back, hit Harmony mid-afternoon and drew NaNa. Fairly high mileage on her and big bolt ons. Decent TS, into room, 1. 4 + house, off came clothes, CBJ in first ten minutes. Clothes back on not to come off again no matter what, completely half assed massage, shorted on time. Was really hoping for a 2 d pop but no way was this happening. Definitely would not repeat.

One Eye Ruled
04-11-15, 09:40
I know this is the providence board, but the front page of the Attleboro Sun Chronicle has shows a Chinese woman in tears at the courthouse. Busted. Where next?

Do a search, the article gives her name, location, etc. , and the typical sermon. The crusade continues.

Smoke Screen
04-11-15, 16:30
A couple of weeks back, hit Harmony mid-afternoon and drew NaNa. Fairly high mileage on her and big bolt ons. Decent TS, into room, 1. 4 + house, off came clothes, CBJ in first ten minutes. Clothes back on not to come off again no matter what, completely half assed massage, shorted on time. Was really hoping for a 2 d pop but no way was this happening. Definitely would not repeat.That sucks, 140 for CBJ and no FS. I'm curious, did you tip her first?

Alover
04-11-15, 20:03
I know this is the providence board, but the front page of the Attleboro Sun Chronicle has shows a Chinese woman in tears at the courthouse. Busted. Where next?

Do a search, the article gives her name, location, etc. , and the typical sermon. The crusade continues.Just read the article, it was the STAR SPA. Says the AG wants to go after backpage also. I gues they've won the war on drugs and now have moved onto the next battle. Yah right.

http://www.thesunchronicle.com/news/local_news/attleboro-police-raid-massage-parlor-arrest-one-on-prostitution-charge/article_0fdafc78-dfad-11e4-9a8e-7f22b49137e6.html

LookingOutForU
04-12-15, 10:08
If I am posting in the wrong section, my apologies. But I can't let this one go. It's my first (hopefully not my last!) time posting here. I saw this one several months ago. I think the "massage" was about $80. Very nice person, easy going. But NOT the girl in the pics. Unless she's had some serious plastic ssurgery and lost about 60 lbs and found the fountain of youth -- this is not her. She just recently changed the title of her had to leather and lace; used to be magic touch. Again, nice person -- not a repeat. But total deception with this ad.

Sensual sessions many options are available, something for every budget lingere model role play Feather touch or leather fantasy private serine setting, close to 95 and MA, CT convenient to airport 401-XXX-5915 call for all booking information.

Poster's age: 28.

http://providence.backpage.com/BodyRubs/leather-and-lace/4189420

LookingOutForU
04-12-15, 10:12
I've seen her a few times. She's sexy as hell, very nice and gives an ok / decent rub. Uses oil on a futon type mattress. She's very friendly and well educated. There will be nothing beyond the rub and some mutual touching and a release. The experience is 140 but considering the unfriendly women out there, she's worth it. The pics are her. She responds to calls and texts pretty quickly.

http://providence.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/catering-to-your-kneads/4315532

DrGolfer
04-12-15, 16:38
Seen her once, and as you explain it, is how it goes. She is decent looking, very small chest, middle 30's is my guess. So not sensual but nice company for a conversation. For 140 I can pay a psychologist to listen to me, some can be hot too.

I've seen her a few times. She's sexy as hell, very nice and gives an ok / decent rub. Uses oil on a futon type mattress. She's very friendly and well educated. There will be nothing beyond the rub and some mutual touching and a release. The experience is 140 but considering the unfriendly women out there, she's worth it. The pics are her. She responds to calls and texts pretty quickly.

http://providence.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/catering-to-your-kneads/4315532

Member #4942
04-12-15, 17:14
If I am posting in the wrong section, my apologies. But I can't let this one go. It's my first (hopefully not my last!) time posting here. I saw this one several months ago. I think the "massage" was about $80. Very nice person, easy going. But NOT the girl in the pics. Unless she's had some serious plastic ssurgery and lost about 60 lbs and found the fountain of youth -- this is not her. She just recently changed the title of her had to leather and lace; used to be magic touch. Again, nice person -- not a repeat. But total deception with this ad.

Sensual sessions many options are available, something for every budget lingere model role play Feather touch or leather fantasy private serine setting, close to 95 and MA, CT convenient to airport 401-XXX-5915 call for all booking information.

Poster's age: 28.

http://providence.backpage.com/BodyRubs/leather-and-lace/4189420I saw her a few months ago when I was just getting started. Almost made me give up. I did not belong to SpaHunter or here at the time. She is a nice person but not someone anyone would recommend. Thank God I found these sites and began to go to spas and a few BP referrals.

SMS 54
04-12-15, 19:17
My second visit to Main. Got Suzy again. I told Mama Kim to make sure she told Suzy to give me a nice soft massage. The TS was better than last time, the water was warm and she paid more attention to the more important areas. A few minutes in the Sauna which I could do without as it wasn't very warm, then to one of the small rooms. The massage itself was 100 percent over a towel and she stood up on the table and massaged me with one foot. I asked her to go easy, and it was lighter than the last time, but still a bit too rough for me. Absolutely no preflip tease, then her usual better than average very slow HE technique. Got the full hour, did not try roaming, just because she seems a little distant, but the HE saved the visit. 60/40 I think I'm done with this place. I was very polite to both of them, did not mention anything to Mama about the visit, but as she showed me out, she said she had new talent coming in today and I should try a different girl next time. So somehow she knew that Suzy only does deep tissue work, and will not do anything to tell her different.

DirtyLaundry
04-12-15, 20:11
Took a ride down to Pawtucket, first time in RI since everything shut down. My last visit was Angie at Downtown Spa, literally a day or two before they closed. Angie was aka Cara at One Spa, saw her once there as well, very nice girl who I had a great visit with at both locations. I was worried about how busy the Pawtucket spas must be now as well as the heat they may or may not have on them, but I decided to check it out anyway. Decided on Harmony because I read on another site that some of the Downtown girls ended up there, and maybe I went there hoping to find Angie / Cara again. I arrived at 12:30 on Saturday and it was busy as you would expect during day time on the weekend. I was put into a very small room right next to the entrance. I didn't mind too much especially when I met my provider. Jenny was tall (5'7 or 5'8) and had a pretty face with a great body. A nice big fake rack, hips, very curvy for a K girl which I love. I am almost positive that I saw this girl a couple years ago at One Spa but she claimed that she only ever worked at Harmony, who knows. Anyway, the TS was busy when I arrived so we sat and talked for a few minutes, her English is very good compared to most girls at these places. She said she spent the last six months in LA working at a nail salon so maybe that helped with her English skills if it's true. Her personality was a 10 and that makes all the difference for me. I was so comfortable with her right off the bat. The TS was thorough but very rushed (not her fault), I could tell she was under pressure to move things along. Went in the sauna for a couple of minutes, back to the room for a very lame massage. Again I didn't care because I really liked the girl and at least she was trying. Everything else was excellent. I was in and out the door in exactly one hour and the damage was standard. Overall when I consider the current state of things in RI, I can't complain. She told me they have seven girls working, I saw at two other girls roaming the halls, both were hot spinners with big bolt-ons. Would repeat.

- DL.

NY Monger
04-14-15, 06:57
My hypothesis is nobody wants Hillary to make an issue of AMPs and force everyone's hand in cracking down. Sort of a pre-emptive strike in closing AMPs.

VernFleming
04-16-15, 19:57
Stay far away from Alexis. The upsell starts from hello and doesn't stop. Consider yourself warned and don't waste your money with her.

Fly Dangler
04-17-15, 06:43
Stay far away from Alexis. The upsell starts from hello and doesn't stop. Consider yourself warned and don't waste your money with her.Thanks much for the warning, but is their a report or review to go along with it?

Jack A Dogov
04-18-15, 09:00
Visited Main again and drew Suzie. As others have reported her massage is always through a towel. Normally I like a strong massage but hers, while it is strong, I didn't find it to be particularly therapeutic, just painful. No tease at all but her finish is world class. Agonizingly soft and slow while she gleefully watches you writhe at her touch. Despite the great finish I won't see her again. I enjoy the therapeutic part of the massage and hers just wasn't good. She also shorted me on time a bit. This makes two sub-par visits to Main in a row. Kim introduced me to a new girl Yoko as I was leaving. She gave me a nice smile and said hello. I may give her a try and hope she's better but if not I will most likely give up on this place for awhile. I like mamasan Kim and want Main to succeed but she needs to get and keep better talent.

Member #5912
04-18-15, 13:36
Visited Main again and drew Suzie. As others have reported her massage is always through a towel. Normally I like a strong massage but hers, while it is strong, I didn't find it to be particularly therapeutic, just painful. No tease at all but her finish is world class. Agonizingly soft and slow while she gleefully watches you writhe at her touch. Despite the great finish I won't see her again. I enjoy the therapeutic part of the massage and hers just wasn't good. She also shorted me on time a bit. This makes two sub-par visits to Main in a row. Kim introduced me to a new girl Yoko as I was leaving. She gave me a nice smile and said hello. I may give her a try and hope she's better but if not I will most likely give up on this place for awhile. I like mamasan Kim and want Main to succeed but she needs to get and keep better talent.Maybe I'm wrong but I think it's a numbers game, just like meals in a restaurant. I rarely get three great meals in a row at any restaurant. Same thing at these spas. By the third visit the wheels start to come off a little wherever I go.

Existierende
04-18-15, 19:07
Has anyone seen this provider? As I reported a few months ago, I set up an appointment, she was sweet and efficient on the phone, but eventually stood me up.

I don't usually try twice, but she keeps posting ads, and she's right up my alley body-wise. (I followed up on her reviews on the other site, and they seem good.) I'll try again if anyone reports a good experience.

http://providence.backpage.com/BodyRubs/the-best-body-rub-in-townhot-gorgeous-ms-magic-hands-skilled-70-h-o-u-r/3996868

Rei Haragoma
04-19-15, 00:36
And, so do we!

Just got back from a most enjoyable session with the new girl, Yoko.

A spinner. In fact, I think she may be the mould from which all other spinners are made. A cute pixie face. Short hair, and a California-girl tight stomach.

But, here's the best part: a warm, all-enveloping personality that from the start, disarms you, and it only gets better from there. Her English is very good. Or if you prefer, choose Japanese as well as her native Korean for conversational purposes. So, now, she's smart as well. Bundle it all up, and call her Yoko!

This provider is a keeper. If Suzie had her personality and would / could give a soft massage, Mama Kim would not have to look any further for quality providers.

Speaking of Suzie, Kim and I had a long chat. Color Suzie gone very soon. Kim has long been cognizant of the complaints about her, but had to wait until a suitable replacement could be found.

And, what a replacement! Highly recommended. Six gold stars!

Trusted seniors feel free to PM me for additional tidbits.

Rei Haragoma
04-19-15, 00:50
Visited Main again and drew Suzie. As others have reported her massage is always through a towel. Normally I like a strong massage but hers, while it is strong, I didn't find it to be particularly therapeutic, just painful. No tease at all but her finish is world class. Agonizingly soft and slow while she gleefully watches you writhe at her touch. Despite the great finish I won't see her again. I enjoy the therapeutic part of the massage and hers just wasn't good. She also shorted me on time a bit. This makes two sub-par visits to Main in a row. Kim introduced me to a new girl Yoko as I was leaving. She gave me a nice smile and said hello. I may give her a try and hope she's better but if not I will most likely give up on this place for awhile. I like mamasan Kim and want Main to succeed but she needs to get and keep better talent.You should have stopped after she smiled at you, and gone right back.

Do it soon!

You want better? You have it waiting for you.

Let me know how right I am!

SMS 54
04-20-15, 15:34
You should have stopped after she smiled at you, and gone right back.

Do it soon!

You want better? You have it waiting for you.

Let me know how right I am!Thank you for the report, and I am glad that there is hope for Main, and a reason to go back.

I guess I will never quite understand the employer / employee or contractor / owner relationship at these places. I feel that with a little guidance or persuasion, Suzy could have blossomed into a good provider.

Sr Diablito
04-20-15, 18:27
Just came back. No answer at the door and no one picks up when I call. Que lastima!

Member #5912
04-20-15, 18:39
Just came back. No answer at the door and no one picks up when I call. Que lastima! I may give this place a shot soon so I just called and they are not only there but they said come by "we're open late".

Just saw their bp ad too and it says "use back door". Perhaps you went to the wrong door and called the wrong #.

Existierende
04-20-15, 19:22
I really liked my time with Suzy. Although I get that folks might not like the towel, I found it very comfortable and relaxing. I didn't find her massage that hard or painful. I never had to ask her to back off, and I've had to do that at NMS (RIP). She's hot, and her ending was just about as sensual as an AMP HE can be. My only complaint was I was shorted a bit. I'm going to try to get back and see her before she's gone. Long story short, if you go to Main and get Suzy, it's not the end of the world. I promise, the finale will not disappoint.

Thank you for the report, and I am glad that there is hope for Main, and a reason to go back.

I guess I will never quite understand the employer / employee or contractor / owner relationship at these places. I feel that with a little guidance or persuasion, Suzy could have blossomed into a good provider.

Sr Diablito
04-21-15, 12:19
I may give this place a shot soon so I just called and they are not only there but they said come by "we're open late".

Just saw their bp ad too and it says "use back door". Perhaps you went to the wrong door and called the wrong #.Actually I've been there before so I went to the right door. Kim must have been busy. I called as well just to make sure and no one picked up. I'm glad they're still alive and well.

Flatspd
04-22-15, 11:20
Called Main for an appointment said I would be there in 1 hr. This was at 11 am. Arrived and no one available until 2:30. Very disappointing to say the least! Lady told me someone came in and she doesn't want to lose customer so she took him. I don't understand. Now what to do?? Ah! Went to SS right up the street. Very nice time! A little expensive. But good!

Tomke
04-22-15, 11:57
Called Main for an appointment said I would be there in 1 hr. This was at 11 am. Arrived and no one available until 2:30. Very disappointing to say the least! Lady told me someone came in and she doesn't want to lose customer so she took him. I don't understand. Now what to do?? Ah! Went to SS right up the street. Very nice time! A little expensive. But good!They get so many cancellations I am sure that might have played a role. When I call for an appointment I always ask for a certain masseuse that way they have someone waiting for me. Usually helps indicate you are a return customer. Who did you see at SS? Amber is on my list!

Fly Dangler
04-22-15, 12:55
I really liked my time with Suzy. Although I get that folks might not like the towel, I found it very comfortable and relaxing. Geez, since I never got the towel now I feel like I missed something. IAC I really liked my one time with Suzie, even though Mamasan Kim brought her in as a pinch hitter when Candy was such a disappointment. Just wish her English was better since it's almost non-existent.

Jo Blo
04-22-15, 15:28
Geez, since I never got the towel now I feel like I missed something. IAC I really liked my one time with Suzie, even though Mamasan Kim brought her in as a pinch hitter when Candy was such a disappointment. Just wish her English was better since it's almost non-existent.That towel treatment with Suzie does suck. Her ending is nice but that's it. This whole AMP scene blows now. Amber at SS gave a good rub but the prices are too high there. Been dying to find a decent bodyrub on CL or backpage with a reasonable price.

TurnOverHoney
04-22-15, 17:51

Do a search, the article gives her name, location, etc. , and the typical sermon. The crusade continues.She says in the article she lives at 1073 which is pretty dumb. That's not an apartment complex, or house. It has been abandoned for a lengthy period of time. Why is LE picking on her.

When they clearly aren't going after the bigger fish. The question they should have asked her is " What color is the sky, or what planet do you inhabit? " Any moron can link star spa to.

Quincy, Randolph and Plymouth and now Attleboro. It's a lucrative business, and this poor lady is just caught in the middle. She's crying because she really doesn't want to go back to.

China. I guess I can't blame her.

Rei Haragoma
04-22-15, 22:38
She says in the article she lives at 1073 which is pretty dumb. That's not an apartment complex, or house. It has been abandoned for a lengthy period of time. Why is LE picking on her.

When they clearly aren't going after the bigger fish. The question they should have asked her is " What color is the sky, or what planet do you inhabit? " Any moron can link star spa to.

Quincy, Randolph and Plymouth and now Attleboro. It's a lucrative business, and this poor lady is just caught in the middle. She's crying because she really doesn't want to go back to.

China. I guess I can't blame her.Agree with you regarding the provider.

I live not too far from Attleboro, and I did pay a visit weeks ago, out of curiosity to the place. It was in a huge Victorian-style house, in a living room that was about 40 feet by 40 feet, with one chair and the massage table. Period. No sauna nor shower.

The girl was rotated every week from what I have been told (from a contact in the PD,) and almost immediately, LEO knew about it, from the neon "open" sign in the large front window to the stick-on "Star Spa" letters on the side door entrance. A big red flag for all to see!

A damn poor place to open a spa, right in the middle of a residential neighborhood, and then, to advertise it that way.

Anyway, the women were being used as fodder. No English skills, and no real massage skills. Just spend some time there, and make some money for the mamasan based in Quincy.

LEO can't be blamed for doing their job, especially given its location. The women are the ones that are victims here, and of course, the poor thing was crying. I doubt that she was told of the consequences if she got caught, or even how to weed out the customers so she wouldn't get caught by an undercover LEO.

Using these women in this way is reprehensible, IMHO.

Rei Haragoma
04-22-15, 23:17
In spite of YF's opinion, I feel it necessary on occasion to make a report instead of a review, without it being tagged as a shill report; especially given that Main Spa is the only non-FS AMP in RI of which I am cognizant.

And, I was not aware that A2 designated YF to read through the forums to flag those posts that are supposed shill reports. So, I think this post can be considered to be both a report and a review, which ought to placate YF's eagle-eye.

Another member was kind enough to mention to me that Kim had told him that MiMi from NMS would be joining her staff. Since MiMi was / is my #2 ATF, I hopped in the Chrysler and lead-footed it to Main tonight to see for myself. Love that hemi power when you want to get somewhere like yesterday!

Yep. It's her! Mimi is now on staff, along with Yoko. Plenty of variety there, guys! Each as different from the other as can be.

Just to see if Mimi still worked the magic for which I used to see her, I submitted to a TS and her massage. Both top-notch, as was always the case. Afterward, she remembered what to do to make me happy, and proceeded just like old times.

The gods are listening to our pleas! If you know of Mimi, go see her. She is as good as ever. If you never saw her at NMS, she is worth a visit.

I now have to alternate between both girls!

BTW: I am not on Kim's payroll, YF. Sorry to disappoint.

HappyDave
04-24-15, 07:14
Hitting Pawtucket for what's become a rare viset. Know yoko is go to for main, may hit one of the others. Looking for petite little spinner clean shaved or very well trimmed that takes directions well.

Knight62
04-24-15, 08:22
In spite of YF's opinion, I feel it necessary on occasion to make a report instead of a review, without it being tagged as a shill report; especially given that Main Spa is the only non-FS AMP in RI of which I am cognizant.

And, I was not aware that A2 designated YF to read through the forums to flag those posts that are supposed shill reports. So, I think this post can be considered to be both a report and a review, which ought to placate YF's eagle-eye.

Another member was kind enough to mention to me that Kim had told him that MiMi from NMS would be joining her staff. Since MiMi was / is my #2 ATF, I hopped in the Chrysler and lead-footed it to Main tonight to see for myself. Love that hemi power when you want to get somewhere like yesterday!

Yep. It's her! Mimi is now on staff, along with Yoko. Plenty of variety there, guys! Each as different from the other as can be.

Just to see if Mimi still worked the magic for which I used to see her, I submitted to a TS and her massage. Both top-notch, as was always the case. Afterward, she remembered what to do to make me happy, and proceeded just like old times.

The gods are listening to our pleas! If you know of Mimi, go see her. She is as good as ever. If you never saw her at NMS, she is worth a visit.

I now have to alternate between both girls!

BTW: I am not on Kim's payroll, YF. Sorry to disappoint.I've been with Mimi a few times at Admiral when Sunny was on vacation she's good.

Knight62
04-24-15, 12:17
I've been with Mimi a few times at Admiral when Sunny was on vacation she's good.My bad, I met Mimi at NMS not Admiral when Sunny was on vacation.

One Eye Ruled
04-25-15, 11:24
So last week I went on a recon mission north of the border. Body Work in Taunton. Location right on the main drag, parking in back off a side street. Visible. Regular house. No TS or sauna. Drew Jessie, approx. Mid 40's K girl. But guessing K's age is not a strong point of mine. Tight jeans and reg. Top. Very good massage, I would say one of the better one's that I have had. Draped with towel. No tease. None at all. Was asked more than once if I was going to give her trouble if she touched me there. English not so good. Mechanical and quick ending. Got the full hour of an excellent massage. Used oils and cleaned with hot towels. I am in no rush to repeat. I would hope after a couple of visits it would be better. Standard damages.

One Eye Ruled
04-25-15, 11:36
Last week went on a recon mission north or the border. Body Work in Taunton. Right on the main road. Regular house. No TS or sauna. Drew Jessie, I would guess a mid 40's K girl. Guessing k age is not a strong point of mine. Wore tight jeans, reg top. Good looking. Very good massage, one of the best that I have had. Very skilled IMHO. Draped. No tease, none at all. Asked me more than once that if she touched me there I would not give her trouble. Not very good English. Very quick and mechanical end. Not in a rush to repeat, I would guess that multiple visits would be required. Standard damages.

HappyDave
04-26-15, 01:05
Dropped in late night, asked for and got Yoko. As described, hot little spinner, just what I like. Best full contract full body massage with top pulled up to expose her breats. Was as good as it gets not fully nude and no BJ or FS. I tipped. 7 and got pouty face. So gave ten more and still got it. So opened the door myself and walked into the hall. Sorry guys just boobs exposed and no more than a hand job is. 8 max. Guess I cannot see her again. Momma introduced me to Mimi way out, very nice.

Member #5912
04-26-15, 07:55
Dropped in late night, asked for and got Yoko. As described, hot little spinner, just what I like. Best full contract full body massage with top pulled up to expose her breats. Was as good as it gets not fully nude and no BJ or FS. I tipped. 7 and got pouty face. So gave ten more and still got it. So opened the door myself and walked into the hall. Sorry guys just boobs exposed and no more than a hand job is. 8 max. Guess I cannot see her again. Momma introduced me to Mimi way out, very nice.So the total damage was 1. 4?? I wonder what amount of a tip would have put a smile on her face?

Member #4942
04-26-15, 08:21
So the total damage was 1. 4?? I wonder what amount of a tip would have put a smile on her face?But isn't Main looked at as a new version of Admiral and NMS? Relax with a teasing TS, then a rub and a HE from a pretty spinner! Having some bare breast play at a place like this seems to be a bit of an extra. FS can be easily had at other AMP's and a few Other places.

HappyDave
04-26-15, 08:35
So the total damage was 1. 4?? I wonder what amount of a tip would have put a smile on her face?Yes total dammge. Not sure if more was available, her english was terrible, if I wanted more I would have intentionally gone to a FS place and paid the full damage. I told momma way out much better than candy, she said yes lots of complaints about candy. I did not want to ruin things for the guys willing to pay mor, yoko is hot so to some it may be worth it.

Member #4942
04-26-15, 10:01
Dropped in late night, asked for and got Yoko. As described, hot little spinner, just what I like. Best full contract full body massage with top pulled up to expose her breats. Was as good as it gets not fully nude and no BJ or FS. I tipped. 7 and got pouty face. So gave ten more and still got it. So opened the door myself and walked into the hall. Sorry guys just boobs exposed and no more than a hand job is. 8 max. Guess I cannot see her again. Momma introduced me to Mimi way out, very nice.But isn't Main a new version of NMS or Admiral? Relax with a teasing TS, then a rub with a HE from a pretty, nice spinner. To have some naked breast play seems to be an extra from this type of place. FS, as you know, can be had at a number of AMP's and some other places reviewed here.

Member #4942
04-26-15, 10:41
But isn't Main a new version of NMS or Admiral? Relax with a teasing TS, then a rub with a HE from a pretty, nice spinner. To have some naked breast play seems to be an extra from this type of place. FS, as you know, can be had at a number of AMP's and some other places reviewed here.I also think that Kim keeps a close eye on them!

HappyDave
04-26-15, 10:56
But isn't Main a new version of NMS or Admiral? Relax with a teasing TS, then a rub with a HE from a pretty, nice spinner. To have some naked breast play seems to be an extra from this type of place. FS, as you know, can be had at a number of AMP's and some other places reviewed here.Cece at NMS was dam close to the same and. 6 tip got a big smile and hug. Saw her several times.

Member #4942
04-26-15, 11:05
Cece at NMS was dam close to the same and. 6 tip got a big smile and hug. Saw her several times.And, I guess many of us are waiting for another Sunny. Tough to replace. But, all in all, a very HE and maybe some little extras!

AmpExplorer
04-26-15, 14:18
Now that things appear shifted over to Pawtucket. See lots of activity at Main, haven't tried. Yet.

East st is a small place so I guess it must be standing room only?

Haven't seen any recent Intel on Pleasant. Last I read Gina / Candy was gone.

Will be in area soon will consider a visit to Pleasant again.

Try to stay upbeat.

Fly Dangler
04-26-15, 17:38
But isn't Main looked at as a new version of Admiral and NMS? Relax with a teasing TS, then a rub and a HE from a pretty spinner! Having some bare breast play at a place like this seems to be a bit of an extra. FS can be easily had at other AMP's and a few Other places.There were a couple at both Admiral and North Main that also did this, but we never reported it here because if we had that girl would have been gone in a flash. Here at Main Nana would pull her top completely down, but soon after my last visit with her she was gone too (even though I never mentioned it to anyone), which makes me wonder if Yoko will now be departing. Guess we'll wait and see.

Member #4942
04-26-15, 22:28
There were a couple at both Admiral and North Main that also did this, but we never reported it here because if we had that girl would have been gone in a flash. Here at Main Nana would pull her top completely down, but soon after my last visit with her she was gone too (even though I never mentioned it to anyone), which makes me wonder if Yoko will now be departing. Guess we'll wait and see.So. If you like a girl and want her to stay just don't report what happens behind the closed door. We don't want to lose the good ones and PM's can be very helpful. Use them.

HappyDave
04-27-15, 08:29
So. If you like a girl and want her to stay just don't report what happens behind the closed door. We don't want to lose the good ones and PM's can be very helpful. Use them.This forum is also to discuss what we do not like, I am sorry but getting a pouty face after giving twice the standard tip and having her lookin at my wallet asking for more I found offensive, especially when less than that was acceptable on a regular basis next town over with identical service. I put out as complete reviews as possible, though have not reviewed UTR places when requested. YOKO had need mentoned on the board several times and like Blue at OS though hot and performed a lot of us got offended by the greed side and wanted to put it out for a warning to others.

Fly Dangler
04-27-15, 10:08
So. If you like a girl and want her to stay just don't report what happens behind the closed door. We don't want to lose the good ones and PM's can be very helpful. Use them.Not always, HappyDave IMHO did the right thing when he reported a bad experience that we all should know about, no matter what anyone in Thunderdome might say. If you use common sense in what you post publicly it shouldn't cause any unwarranted problems for anyone, and if Yoko at Main Therapy has trouble because of what she did she earned it.

Member #5912
04-27-15, 18:53
I headed to FE last night and it was dead. The girl I went to see, tiffany, had hit the road. She had a replacement that looked good if you like them tall. I drew yumi, which is where the correction comes in. I posted a review a week ago where I thought I had met with a girl named yumi but I guess I got the name wrong last week. This yumi was a different person and I doubt they have two yumi's there.

The experience itself was a tad odd because yumi was so tired. She did her job but you could tell she was exhausted. TS was average but the hot towel massage and regular massage were quite good. If you don't get the hot towel massage at FE that means they don't like you. Anyway, her ST was non existent, didn't matter though, for it was time for a CBJ followed by some half on the table half off the table action. Standard damage 60 plus 140. Good value for the time had. I was going to check out this yoko chick at main but I'm glad I opted for FS at FE in the end.

Jack A Dogov
04-27-15, 20:08
I called to make an appointment with Yoko. Whoever I spoke to (it wasn't Kim) told me to just ask for Yoko when I got there and she'd be waiting for me. I arrive and am greeted by Kim. I tell her I called and am here to see Yoko and she gives me a perplexed look. She asks when I called and I tell her when and how the conversation went. She asks me to wait in one of the rooms and leaves. I hear her call out to the girls. After a few minutes she comes back. No one would admit to taking the call. She asks if I called the right place and I show her my monger phone's call history so she knows I did. She apologizes to me and says that Yoko is busy but I could see the new girl Mimi. She calls Mimi in and she's cute so I agree. She looked familiar but it wasn't until I read Rei Haragoma's report that I realized I saw her at NMS. TS was good. No sauna just straight to room. I asked for hard and she delivered a very good therapeutic massage. A very nice tease and really good finish. The only drawback was she took a brief (two minute) phone call on her cell at the beginning of the massage. I questioned her about it and she apologized. To her credit she went about ten minutes overtime with me to make up for it. Hopefully they continue to bring in girls like her. Kim walked me out and said that I would see Yoko next time however after reading the recent reports of her not being happy with an $80.00 tip I think I'll pass.

DaddysLookin
04-28-15, 06:35
In today's Projo. Palm Tree is history.

http://www.providencejournal.com/article/20150427/NEWS/150429286

NY Monger
04-28-15, 08:54

http://www.providencejournal.com/article/20150427/NEWS/150429286They should have gotten the same lawyers and lobbyists that banks use, paid some fines, and put the blame on some stooge. Amateurs.

SteveStooch
04-28-15, 11:19
It was pure Harmony when I met someone named Nicole in Pawtucket. I didn't expect much, but she was incredible at the 1. 4 yard dash. Serious looker, speaks English really well, and asked me to "tell my friends".

Said she's only here for a few weeks, so get on it.

MuffyTheDiver
04-28-15, 16:04

http://www.providencejournal.com/article/20150427/NEWS/150429286Guys, enjoy what you have now the remaining few Spa's will all be driven out of RI very soon. All the towns are enacting similar rules, regulations and laws to essentially send every Spa packing. While I agree wholeheartedly that forced prostitution, trafficking or making women do things against there will is a terrible thing and should be stomped on like the roaches these men are Palm Tree was about the furthest thing from these things as any Spa I have ever been to!

All the women who worked in this Spa were well into there 40's and 50's, have been in this country many years and seeked out this employment fully knowing what was involved and in most cases fully enjoyed themselves. They would work 1 month stints and earn enough in 1 month to hold themselves over for several months.

All this hoopla about all these Spa's being trafficking / forced prostitution rings is a bunch of BS to serve the Morality police. Great going RI, now you driven underground a perfectly clean, safe and quiet type business! Now things will be taken over by the underbelly of society who profits in making money from illegal activities! With the criminal element running these things it gets much more dangerous for the women and men involved in P4 P activities.

And also makes it far more dangerous for the women providing as they can not go to the authorities to assist with a person who may have pushed her limits, hurt her or even raped her.

Stepping down from my soapbox now.

Jo Blo
04-29-15, 08:28
Tried Mimi and rub was good but got the whole sit on the table, legs blocking any kind of roaming at the end. Like previous poster, think this spa will be done soon also. Need to find a decent indie.

Member #5912
04-29-15, 09:30
Guys, enjoy what you have now Thank you, I have. 5 visits in the last 4 weeks. Anyway, what's up with pleasant street. I never see any reviews. I went there twice and left because I didn't like what I saw. Somebody must be going there.

MuffDiver 1
04-29-15, 14:13
Does anyone no how to reach Alexis, Jennifer, Monique or Summer they seemed to have left the business.

CCNice
04-29-15, 20:34
Does anyone no how to reach Alexis, Jennifer, Monique or Summer they seemed to have left the business.She's at simple serenity idk about the rest.

DoubleDippin
04-30-15, 14:03
Tried Mimi and rub was good but got the whole sit on the table, legs blocking any kind of roaming at the end. Like previous poster, think this spa will be done soon also. Need to find a decent indie.When you find that right indie hang on to that #. I'm sure LEO's pressure will only increase.

SouthWick
05-01-15, 12:40
Does anyone know where the girls from the 1 or ABC have gone to? Went down to abc and the one and found both closed! Haven't done any research on the board in some time! Discovered law change in Feb. , and rest of RI soon to follow. Wanting to get in a visit or 2 before they are gone. Thanks for any imput.

Yellowfever023
05-01-15, 13:38
I am not holding my breath for a response but I am wondering what the line up at Main is, is yoko still there? I am heading down this weekend to see if this place is all its cracked up to be or if its the same as any of the AMP's in the Boston area.

Thanks in advance, PM is ok.

HappyDave
05-01-15, 13:52
I am not holding my breath for a response but I am wondering what the line up at Main is, is yoko still there? I am heading down this weekend to see if this place is all its cracked up to be or if its the same as any of the AMP's in the Boston area.

Thanks in advance, PM is ok.Yoko last weekend, from a service standpoint one of the best HJ provders but her requsted fee is dam close to a FS place.

Yardape08
05-01-15, 14:11
Yoko last weekend, from a service standpoint one of the best HJ provders but her requsted fee is dam close to a FS place.What's the best time to go on the weekend? Morning? Wonder how she's going to react to a standard tip? Mamasan Kim will be hearing about it if I see the dreaded pouty face. Looking forward to my visit as well.

HappyDave
05-01-15, 14:19
What's the best time to go on the weekend? Morning? Wonder how she's going to react to a standard tip? Mamasan Kim will be hearing about it if I see the dreaded pouty face. Looking forward to my visit as well.I was there late Saturday night, asked how late they are open and got an open ended answer. Midnight one o'clock when ever a customer wants.

SMS 54
05-01-15, 15:11
I was there late Saturday night, asked how late they are open and got an open ended answer. Midnight one o'clock when ever a customer wants.I have only been there twice, both times on a Saturday night, kind of late. The first time I had to wait a bit, the second time, no waiting.

Mamasan Kim was kinda funny one of those times, when I asked her how late they were open. She said, something to the effect of, We have to stay open late on the weekend nights, and take care of the younger guys that have been out drinking, in order to keep them from sexually assaulting somebody.

Moonshiner
05-02-15, 00:31
Hi Guys,

Long time since I jumped in. I was really hurting today from too many days of really hard work. I really am getting to old to be doing kids work but I have no idea how to get away from the tools. The engineer in me is pushing me closer to death. That said. All I wanted today was a FIRST CLASS massage. So I went right for the Best in the business, Jenn in EP. She did get back in good time but she was booked and that hurt bad. So I jump online and start looking for a massage pronto! So I find this place ENSO. The girls in the pictures look great so I start looking for reviews but information is very limited.

The price looked OK so I jump in the car and head over. It really is a nice place and I am pretty impressed. I was given a choice of two girls, the one at the desk or the one who gave me directions when she saw me in the hallway. I went with the one who gave directions (Danielle) a very nice looking white spinner.

I was caught a little off guard given the location but right away I was sure all was on the MENU. How wrong I was or maybe the sucker stamp on my forehead just happened to be in a neon color! Damn I hate being a nice guy because young girls with a little smarts can crush me every time!

Bottom line. Half ass massage! Great teasing! The upcharges NEVER STOP! Did I say really pretty young girl? I am sure on another visit I could do better but I just do not like being hustled nonstop for my hour. I may or may not go back. If I could chat with a girl before going it could be to both our benefit but I will never pay that much again for a nice HJ! Good but not that good! Please do not ask how much this sweet little hussy hustled me for.

Member #5912
05-02-15, 11:52
Please do not ask how much this sweet little hussy hustled me for.Okay I won't ask. I'll throw it out there though that I'd guess you paid around $200. That hurts. Especially when you got no table shower, no sauna, no hot towel massage and you said your regular massage was lame.

Thanks for the heads up. I was thinking of veering away from the asian places for something new but on second thought, I won't.

HappyDave
05-02-15, 15:46
Anyone with recent history figure her fee structure yet. Tempted to give one more try but would like some 411 on menu costs. If its to high just may hit a FS provider and pay the rate.

Slate Gravel
05-02-15, 19:08
Hi Guys,

Long time since I jumped in. I was really hurting today from too many days of really hard work. I really am getting to old to be doing kids work but I have no idea how to get away from the tools. The engineer in me is pushing me closer to death. That said. All I wanted today was a FIRST CLASS massage. So I went right for the Best in the business, Jenn in EP. She did get back in good time but she was booked and that hurt bad. So I jump online and start looking for a massage pronto! So I find this place ENSO. The girls in the pictures look great so I start looking for reviews but information is very limited.

The price looked OK so I jump in the car and head over. It really is a nice place and I am pretty impressed. I was given a choice of two girls, the one at the desk or the one who gave me directions when she saw me in the hallway. I went with the one who gave directions (Danielle) a very nice looking white spinner.

I was caught a little off guard given the location but right away I was sure all was on the MENU. How wrong I was or maybe the sucker stamp on my forehead just happened to be in a neon color! Damn I hate being a nice guy because young girls with a little smarts can crush me every time!

Bottom line. Half ass massage! Great teasing! The upcharges NEVER STOP! Did I say really pretty young girl? I am sure on another visit I could do better but I just do not like being hustled nonstop for my hour. I may or may not go back. If I could chat with a girl before going it could be to both our benefit but I will never pay that much again for a nice HJ! Good but not that good! Please do not ask how much this sweet little hussy hustled me for.That's Angel from Fountain, I believe. She is a cutie. I had her at Fountain once, and while I don't remember how much the upsell was, she somehow got ME to give HER a massage!

SG.

Kool Zero
05-02-15, 21:43
Anyone with recent history figure her fee structure yet. Tempted to give one more try but would like some 411 on menu costs. If its to high just may hit a FS provider and pay the rate.Well I went to see Yoko the other day. Actually that's just who I got when I showed up. She is very fun. The T / S was great. Had a nice hard massage and a very good finish. She did ask 4 or 5 times "you take care of me?" or a variation of such. Kind of annoying but I just ignored her and would say that's the spot or good. She does do a nice massage and I had so real knots she worked out. After reading HappDaves review I made sure to only bring what I was willing to tip. Oh plus a dollar. At the end I tips $50.00 (. 5 for the coders) 2-$5's and 2-$20's. Honestly she did such a great job that she probably deserved $60.00 and I'm a firm believer of the standard tip plus or minus $10 fdepending on the service. Needless to say she wasn't exactly happy but I also didn't get the pouty face. She smiled and asked "no more" to which I opened my wallet and showed the lone dollar bill. Graciously she did not take that but said "more next time" to which I replied oh yeah" in kind of an "oh no" way.

HappyDave
05-02-15, 21:56
Well I went to see Yoko the other day. Actually that's just who I got when I showed up. She is very fun. The T / S was great. Had a nice hard massage and a very good finish. She did ask 4 or 5 times "you take care of me?" or a variation of such. Kind of annoying but I just ignored her and would say that's the spot or good. She does do a nice massage and I had so real knots she worked out. After reading HappDaves review I made sure to only bring what I was willing to tip. Oh plus a dollar. At the end I tips $50.00 (. 5 for the coders) 2-$5's and 2-$20's. Honestly she did such a great job that she probably deserved $60.00 and I'm a firm believer of the standard tip plus or minus $10 fdepending on the service. Needless to say she wasn't exactly happy but I also didn't get the pouty face. She smiled and asked "no more" to which I opened my wallet and showed the lone dollar bill. Graciously she did not take that but said "more next time" to which I replied oh yeah" in kind of an "oh no" way.Ya, my "amateur" mistake was a full wallet, yes she used the same you take care of me line's and I ignored her. Hope she can be financially brought in line. To much talent to replace.

Kool Zero
05-02-15, 22:38
Ya, my "amateur" mistake was a full wallet, yes she used the same you take care of me line's and I ignored her. Hope she can be financially brought in line. To much talent to replace.I very much agree with you on that. I think she is worth above standard rates for her attitude and a all around skills but not FS tip rates and the consitant asking throughout hurts the overall experience. By the way I was told there was a new girl there now so 3 total. Didn't get to see her though.

AmpExplorer
05-03-15, 09:03
We are all probably counting the days til things cease to exist for AMPs in RI.

I certainly understand the "supply and demand since providence is out of the scene.

It seems like 60 is now the old 40? Yoko is trying to push it beyond 80.

Yah, she's a nice looking lady but we have had more "hot and wild" in the past with out upsell upsell.

I had an average admiral / Lilly type visit with CiCi.

Said hello to Mimi and Yoko while I was there last week.

When you get the pouty face you simply say do more I pay more.

Next time you go there look at the sign on the roof and ask yourselves.

Did they give them any advice, LOL?

In MA you keep the budget under 1 but no TS. The total experience is what makes the visit fun.

Enjoy it while it lasts. As the "politics" makes the news of impending doom I m guessing prices will soar like the 100 $ pay per view fight. Then it will truly be "No Mas".

Momo2
05-03-15, 09:25
I very much agree with you on that. I think she is worth above standard rates for her attitude and a all around skills but not FS tip rates and the consitant asking throughout hurts the overall experience. By the way I was told there was a new girl there now so 3 total. Didn't get to see her though.Stopped by for the first time last Friday afternoon. It was a slow day and Kim, the mamas asked if it was my first time and I said yes. She was about to give me a lineup but she changed her mind and said I will bring you a nice one. She brings me Cici a 7/10 in looks who is a short cutie with tiny As and reddish hair. Probably mid thirties. Before the session started, the mamasan then brings in Mimi who was a curvey pretty girl and she says you meet Mimi for next time.

The short take is Cici provides a poor body kneading. Normal service but She is sensual and knows how to make you special. Worth a repeat to see how much more can be had. But Mimi' looks tempting. Before I left, mamasan wanted me to meet Yoko. She made us wait for a few minutes before she came out. Cici and Mimi are on par with Yoko in looks. Cicic does not upsell and can carry a conversation. But no massage skills. Look forward to Mimi.

CanJockey
05-03-15, 20:06
Anyone know where Chanel ended up from DTS? Nice hot spinner, and I got to know her over the years and she always treated me like a king.

TheHotAzn
05-03-15, 20:15
Had a session with yoko, she was pretty and was pretty decent in the massage skills, but she literally kept asking about upsell rates. "how much you pay; you take care of me?" blablablabla. After the ST, I gave the. 4 and just left as quick and painless as possible. She kept holding my hand saying no more? Pretty frustrating actually.

All in all, I wish I went with mimi who looked better than yoko imo. I didn't get a chance to see the new girl, but maybe I'll check her out after mimi.

I think, what the future holds is MA being the new place to go for spas. I haven't heard any news about admiral or nms owners reopening anywhere close, but heard they're doing well in NYC.

TheHotAzn
05-04-15, 15:53
Recently drove by pontiac ave in providence and saw the recently closed spa reopen with a neon sign out? Can't toftt this week, funds are dry. Maybe someone can see and make me feel not so delusional? Thanks.

Be safe.

HappyDave
05-04-15, 16:11
Recently dr. ove by pontiac ave in providence and saw the recently closed spa reopen with a neon sign out? Can't toftt this week, funds are dry. Maybe someone can see and make me feel not so delusional? Thanks.

Be safe.I would be highly suspect that Angee Dickerson was the new attendant, with her uncle waiting just out of site.

Postman
05-04-15, 18:11
Recently drove by pontiac ave in providence and saw the recently closed spa reopen with a neon sign out? Can't toftt this week, funds are dry. Maybe someone can see and make me feel not so delusional? Thanks.

Be safe.I noticed they are advertising on BP. http://providence.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxing-asian-massage-therapy-grand-opening-401-780-9709/4268219.

Very interesting development. Let's see how long they last.

Flatspd
05-04-15, 18:34

Be safe.I saw the add over the weekend and drove by myself today. To many eyes standing around outside of the bar next door. Will have to wait for a rainy day or fewer stares. I did see a Massage Lic in the window! Maybe its legit? We will see!

GottaGo
05-04-15, 19:01
I've had Mimi on several occasions dating back to her days at NMS. Saw her again the other day. I was never a huge fan, but she usually delivered an average experience for what I like.

This time was very very different. It truly was the absolute worst experience I've ever had at any spa. The tip reflected it with a. 20 tip instead of the normal. 40-. 50 . She did not take it very well and caused a scene. Keep in mind I've never tipped below. 40 ever. The TS was average, the massage was below average and the HE was the worst. To her credit she seemed very tired, but I'll never get a massage from her ever again.

iamioman
05-05-15, 00:50
I would be highly suspect that Angee Dickerson was the new attendant, with her uncle waiting just out of site.Even if it were a sting, as long as you don't ask for anything illegal or talk about sex you aren't breaking any laws. THere is no law against going to a licensed massage business and getting a massage. But beware if the maseuse trys to get you to explicitly state out lkoud that you want something other than a massage. Don't be stupid and play charades, that's just as damning. Don't ask for anything or tal; k about anything explicitly pretend you are on the phone and it's being taped and you should be fine. If it's a sting LE will stull try to get you to admit to illegal intent by trying to scare you, but you didn[t do anything illegal and without you admitting intent it's almost impossible to proive. DOn'; t answer questions there's nothing you can say that will get LE to believe you if they think you are gullty of something. Just repleat that you went there to get a massage and ask if you are free to go. Nothing else.

Member #5912
05-05-15, 12:44
I would be highly suspect that Angee Dickerson was the new attendant, with her uncle waiting just out of site.I'm thinking the same thing. Why would a solitary spa be allowed to operate within the city limits just after the new legislation. It doesn't make sense.

Chances are I'm just being paranoid and it's just a new legit biz or a spa that has balls or is stupid. I've got too much going on in my life right now to toftt however.

I will give a mini report on FE. I met with harri the other night. Probably 40 but good looking. I actually picked her out of a line up of younger gals. Her TS was rough on the boys. Really rough. I was even feeling it the next morning. She went nuts on the ball wash and all in all her TS kinda sucked. Back in the room her massage was above average. Weird order with the hot towel massage last. No biggie because she aimed to please once the really good stuff happened. Standard damage, 6, 1.4 and I would repeat with her however she's not going anywhere near my balls next time.

CNewTomass
05-05-15, 13:19
Question.

I've never visited a massage parlor before so is it possible for the girls to give a BBBJ if the price is right? Anyone have any experiences with this? Anyone have a do's and donts when in comes to massage parlors? Feel free to send me a private message. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

FenderBender88
05-06-15, 12:34
Had a very pleasent visit to Harmony spa last week. I live south of Boston so the drive wasn't that bad. It was kinda spur of the moment so I didn't call ahead. The Mamasan led me to a room and in walks a very cute girl with some nice fake tits. Got undressed and had my first table shower and sauna. The table shower in itself is so relaxing I might go back just for one of those. She led me back to the room and asked me what I wanted. I said I wanted everything and was slightly disappointed that there wasn't going to be a massage, but I was there for everything else anyways. So she proceeded to tease me a little to get my little guy at attention and proceeded to slip on the cover. CBJ led to cowgirl and missionary. The whole thing was very smooth. Didn't really have to think during the entire hour. I'm definitely going back soon. Her name was yuri by the way. I'm a boob guy so I'd like a refrence to any large chested providers worth my attention. Thanks guys.

AmpExplorer
05-06-15, 16:35
I've had Mimi on several occasions dating back to her days at NMS. Saw her again the other day. I was never a huge fan, but she usually delivered an average experience for what I like.

This time was very very different. It truly was the absolute worst experience I've ever had at any spa. The tip reflected it with a. 20 tip instead of the normal. 40-. 50 . She did not take it very well and caused a scene. Keep in mind I've never tipped below. 40 ever. The TS was average, the massage was below average and the HE was the worst. To her credit she seemed very tired, but I'll never get a massage from her ever again.Now there are no Providence options like Admiral / NMS seem like "main" can try to dictate what it considers quality / cost.

I find it interesting the Mamasan always tries to get you to see all 3 ladies to see your preference to come back soon.

So when the NMS regs show up do these folks get the same routine? Yoko will be getting a lot of sad faces if she expects.

This is an old bastard AMP move (Seinfeld moment. My move?) to avoid post session shakedown. As soon as you get dressed, request to use bathroom and when you finish your buiz you can give your tip right there in hall. So at Main chances are Mama / the other 1-2 gals could be around and you give the polite thank you / tip and be on your way.

Slate Gravel
05-06-15, 18:04
Had a very pleasent visit to Harmony spa last week. I live south of Boston so the drive wasn't that bad. It was kinda spur of the moment so I didn't call ahead. The Mamasan led me to a room and in walks a very cute girl with some nice fake tits. Got undressed and had my first table shower and sauna. The table shower in itself is so relaxing I might go back just for one of those. She led me back to the room and asked me what I wanted. I said I wanted everything and was slightly disappointed that there wasn't going to be a massage, but I was there for everything else anyways. So she proceeded to tease me a little to get my little guy at attention and proceeded to slip on the cover. CBJ led to cowgirl and missionary. The whole thing was very smooth. Didn't really have to think during the entire hour. I'm definitely going back soon. Her name was yuri by the way. I'm a boob guy so I'd like a refrence to any large chested providers worth my attention. Thanks guys.Bummer that no massage was given. I enjoy the table shower and massage too, that's why I go to a MP instead of other providers. Maybe she meant what kind of massage did you want (hard, medium), and would have asked about the extras during or after the massage. That's been my experience anyway. Better luck next time, as they usually all include a massage.

SG.

Flatspd
05-07-15, 22:32
So any news on Pontiac yet?

Member #4942
05-08-15, 00:46
So any news on Pontiac yet?Raided and closed by LE. See Projo. Lasted less than a week. Good discussion here. Hope no one TOFTT!

Flatspd
05-08-15, 14:15
Raided and closed by LE. See Projo. Lasted less than a week. Good discussion here. Hope no one TOFTT!There is no hope as I see it! Back to UTR and the dirty underground!

Fly Dangler
05-08-15, 14:45
http://wpri.com/2015/05/08/police-raid-providence-massage-parlor-a-week-after-opening/

I guess opening a spa next to a cop bar probably wasn't the smartest move to make

Deflator
05-08-15, 14:47
New to this site. Not into AMPs too much. Would like any available info on enso, opulence or simple serenity. Did go to enso once and had Saschia. Very rewarding and seemed to hint that it could be more. Thanks for any help.

Bozscaggs
05-08-15, 18:43
[Deleted by Admin]

Bozscaggs
05-08-15, 19:09
There is no hope as I see it! Back to UTR and the dirty underground!When your in Pawtucket t.

Yhink. Do I feel lucky? Well do you punk? Who knows when LE will come in??

Fly Dangler
05-08-15, 20:48
Would like any available info on enso, opulence or simple serenityIf you use this thread's search tool (top of forum upper right) it will point out what others here have posted about each of those. Make sure you capitalize the first letter as it does seem to be case sensitive.

SMS 54
05-08-15, 21:22
http://wpri.com/2015/05/08/police-raid-providence-massage-parlor-a-week-after-opening/

I guess opening a spa next to a cop bar probably wasn't the smartest move to makeThe story went at least regional, I heard it on the Boston am news / talk station this afternoon, they had to mention it was next to a cop hangout tavern and the $3200 found in a pillowcase.

Tiger 37
05-09-15, 03:31
So with the drama in Prov and since I was in the area and saw EB is still open, figured I would take a stroll in. Found a very cute blonde at desk with Nadia standing there. Price went up for 15 min to 60. Had never been with Nadia but with clothes on she looks pretty good. Anyways she brings me upstairs and we talk shop and get past the introduction. She sets the timer and tells me her prices. They start at 1. 4 for HJ and climb huge to High end escort prices. I tell her that she is charging way to much and she knocks the girls that use to be there that charges a normal price. Anyways able to talk her down to a straight 1 for HJ however no touching her and other rules. She is friendly, her boobs hang down and her belly has stretch marks but her bod is not that bad nice rear. Did my 15 min and basically left very dis-satisfied so I doubt that I will return. Clearly they are charging higher prices since they are basically the only game in town right now. For her HJ price I could get everything plus shower and massage.

Tiger.

HappyDave
05-09-15, 08:48
New to this site. Not into AMPs too much. Would like any available info on enso, opulence or simple serenity. Did go to enso once and had Saschia. Very rewarding and seemed to hint that it could be more. Thanks for any help.Sounds good, let us know what you find out.

Ulie Facedown
05-09-15, 08:54
So with the drama in Prov and since I was in the area and saw EB is still open, figured I would take a stroll in. Found a very cute blonde at desk with Nadia standing there. Price went up for 15 min to 60. Had never been with Nadia but with clothes on she looks pretty good. Anyways she brings me upstairs and we talk shop and get past the introduction. She sets the timer and tells me her prices. They start at 1. 4 for HJ and climb huge to High end escort prices. I tell her that she is charging way to much and she knocks the girls that use to be there that charges a normal price. Anyways able to talk her down to a straight 1 for HJ however no touching her and other rules. She is friendly, her boobs hang down and her belly has stretch marks but her bod is not that bad nice rear. Did my 15 min and basically left very dis-satisfied so I doubt that I will return. Clearly they are charging higher prices since they are basically the only game in town right now. For her HJ price I could get everything plus shower and massage.

Tiger.Thank you for this solid contribution. I haven't entertained spending there since the pictures of Bella went down for what seems to be the last time. Bella was a very sexy firecracker. Her prices were always reasonable. I would love to know if she has popped up anyplace else. Or maybe someone recognizes this door / hallway.

http://images1.backpage.com/imager/u/large/151445315/image__2_.jpg

Fly Dangler
05-09-15, 11:20
maybe someone recognizes this door / hallway

http://images1.backpage.com/imager/u.../image__2_.jpgI believe that was the fire exit way in the back at 425 Branch Ave.

Member #5912
05-09-15, 13:33
I doubt that I will return. Clearly they are charging higher prices since they are basically the only game in town right now. For her HJ price I could get everything plus shower and massage.
No massage whatsoever? Sounds like a champagne room that's not in a strip club. I'm surprised you didn't bail.

Thank you for this solid contribution. I haven't entertained spending there since the pictures of Bella went down for what seems to be the last time. Bella was a very sexy firecracker. Her prices were always reasonable. I would love to know if she has popped up anyplace else. Or maybe someone recognizes this door / hallway.

http://images1.backpage.com/imager/u/large/151445315/image__2_.jpgThat pic looks like it was taken inside of club fantasies based on the colors and the tiles.

HappyDave
05-09-15, 18:44
Been craving to lather one of the girls up. Know the old 1021 had the slide on occasion and the FS places would be the most open to it along with the way they dress making it more practical. I think FE only has one stall so mamma may not want it taken up for longer than usual. Fogot about Harmony since its been so long since I was there and pleasant has not even been on the radar. Main has two stalls for three attendants but its not a FS place, showers are kind of open and guessing yoko is the only one that would do it and she would cost a FS rate I may as well go to a FS place where I get a better chance. Any recommendations, open posts or Pm, s valued.

iamioman
05-09-15, 20:24
...Anyone have a do's and donts when in comes to massage parlors? Feel free to send me a private message. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.If you google the obvvious like "Guide to asian massage parlor" or "What to expect at an AMP" you'll find plenty or reading material. The basics are the same regardles whether the spa is in CA or RI, prices always vary. Plenty of posts in this forum topic mention costs.

Fly Dangler
05-09-15, 20:58
Question.

I've never visited a massage parlor before so is it possible for the girls to give a BBBJ if the price is right? Once you've become known to a provider, established a rapport with her and she trusts you then this is very much a possibility, even in a non FS spa. Treat the girls well, show them respect and after a couple visits you might be surprised what can happen, even if you didn't ask for it.

ThatGuy23
05-10-15, 11:57
Thank you for this solid contribution. I haven't entertained spending there since the pictures of Bella went down for what seems to be the last time. Bella was a very sexy firecracker. Her prices were always reasonable. I would love to know if she has popped up anyplace else. Or maybe someone recognizes this door / hallway.

http://images1.backpage.com/imager/u/large/151445315/image__2_.jpgYeah, I used to go there but haven't been in awhile. Suppose I would go back if I knew the girls were hot again. I'm thinking Giselle (sp?) and Jackie, and another girl who's name I can't remember that want there long but had nice full naturals. Bella was very personable and a real sweetheart, but I couldn't get past a couple things.

Now Jackie I adored. If anyone has an update on her, I'd forever be grateful.

Tom Ford
05-10-15, 14:10
Went on a Saturday night and place was packed. Ended up being put in a large closet with a table, which wasn't so bad since the girl had to get on the table with you to do the massage. Girl was Carla, nice looking with smaller fake boobs. She spoke maybe 5 words of english, so it was tough communicating, but we ended up at 1. 2 for HJ. Included shower / sauna and a very light massage. Overall pleasant time.

HappyDave
05-10-15, 18:36
Drew Mimi about the same looks as Yoko, nice soft touch, nice ending, no utc to speak of but otc was allowed. Thorough enough shows especially in the but crack. 6 house. 4 tip with no complaint. No more appeared on the menu. Saw cece way out, unfortunately not the NMS one but a nice looking little spinner.

HappyDave
05-10-15, 18:44
Drove by some of the old haunts, admiral has a dumpster in the lot. Funny thing is they are turning it into a nail salon. If health and huma trafficking was the cause for closing down a rub and tug place. Nail Salons are the most notorious places for trafficking and due to chemicals a bad work environment.

TurnOverHoney
05-10-15, 22:26
Went on a Saturday night and place was packed. Ended up being put in a large closet with a table, which wasn't so bad since the girl had to get on the table with you to do the massage. Girl was Carla, nice looking with smaller fake boobs. She spoke maybe 5 words of english, so it was tough communicating, but we ended up at 1. 2 for HJ. Included shower / sauna and a very light massage. Overall pleasant time.Good session. I actually was going to see Audrey (the mature provider on BP), and did some research and that deterred me from seeing her. Anyone who see's her must be insane, she advertises on BP. Anyways, drove past FE, place was full, no parking whatsoever. An indian monger popped out of the front. The place appears to look closed from the outside, but obviously it's not yet at least. Not a fan of the location of Harmony, next to the pizza joint and right at the busy intersection. But pulled the trigger and saw (pm if needed), a little spinner with nice bolt-on's. Typical damage. I noticed a definite k-girl, and another fox, probably Korean. Was not a fan of walking past someone picking up a large pizza, lolz. The one I saw was on the short side. If I got the k-girl, I would have requested someone else, she looked like Jackie Chain but with a vagina. The good thing about these spa's is they are a stones throw away from each other.

Yardape08
05-11-15, 05:42
Went on a Saturday night and place was packed. Ended up being put in a large closet with a table, which wasn't so bad since the girl had to get on the table with you to do the massage. Girl was Carla, nice looking with smaller fake boobs. She spoke maybe 5 words of english, so it was tough communicating, but we ended up at 1. 2 for HJ. Included shower / sauna and a very light massage. Overall pleasant time.When you say $1. 2 for the HJ do you mean $60 house + $60 tip or $60 house + $120 tip?

Bozscaggs
05-11-15, 07:30
[Anti-Prostitution Proselytizing Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove Anti-Prostitution messages. Please do not use this Forum to espouse anti-prostitution, anti-commercial sex, or other similar sociological, political or religious beliefs. If you're against the idea of contractual sex, then get the fuck off my forum. Thanks!

TurnOverHoney
05-11-15, 18:48
When you say $1. 2 for the HJ do you mean $60 house + $60 tip or $60 house + $120 tip?Why would you go there for an HJ? Sounds a little weird to me. Maybe the packed crowd decreased the arousal factor.

Tom Ford
05-11-15, 19:50
When you say $1. 2 for the HJ do you mean $60 house + $60 tip or $60 house + $120 tip?$60+$60, which was all I had. She was upset at first, but got over it quickly.

Existierende
05-11-15, 20:24
This provider has been advertising a lot, and I got one positive comment via PM, so I thought I'd check her out and report back. She's definitely the woman in the pictures. She's pretty, and has a great body, if you like the way her pictures look (which I do). She is nervous about law enforcement and it shows in a number of ways. She seems smart and competent, which is a nice change. The rub was only ok, and a bit short. Release is included in the nude price. The rub wasn't terribly sensual, I. E. , no teasing, and the vibe was a bit strained. The release wasn't up to standard AMP levels of sensuality or pleasure, though upgrades are available (for an extra fee). She's great eye candy, but I won't repeat.

http://providence.backpage.com/BodyRubs/the-best-body-rub-in-townhot-gorgeous-ms-magic-hands-skilled-70-h-o-u-r/3996868

Fly Dangler
05-11-15, 20:30
I am heading down this weekend to see if this place is all its cracked up to be or if its the same as any of the AMP's in the Boston area Okay, that was 10 days ago, so can you give us your impressions of Main yet?

Member #5912
05-11-15, 21:20
Okay, that was 10 days ago, so can you give us your impressions of Main yet?If you don't mind I'll step in since I'm available. I hit Main for the first time. Yes, It's all it's cracked up to be and more if you're willing to pay basically FS prices. I decided to push the envelope so I got out of there for $180. It was $60 to the house and $120 to the girl. I'm not naming names because of all the tom foolery that's been going on regarding this place. Anyway for me it was well worth it. Perhaps I'm getting tired of the hard core ho's at the FS places. This was a nice change.

A TS is a TS to me so I won't go into details. Also, no sauna. She said call ahead next time if you want it and they'll turn it on. The massage however was incredible. By the time the ST started her perky tits were out. I was stroked while I sucked her tits and stroked her tiny, tiny snatch. Here's the best part. We had a round two. Yup. Another massage, another HE with titty suck and snatch stroking, then even a final massage to finish the session. Hot towel clean ups in between as well. This chick took care of me. No requests for funds either during the session. Do these chicks read these forums or something? Anyway, departing shower and I was gone. Very, very happy. More satisfied than at the FS places really. Better massage and I got to blow a load twice with basically what amounted to good GFE and three massages. Session went over by 15 minutes too. No problem. Perhaps YMMV and I had my game on, who know's. I'd definitely repeat. I saw another chick in there as well, she looked good too.

Deflator
05-12-15, 03:24
Went there the other day. My provider was marena. She is a very beautiful woman. Found the massage a bit mechanical. Conversation was pleasant. On the flip she seemed a bit reserved but ultimately reached my goal. Anyone have any experience with her as I wonder if being a first time made her cautious. Also interested in any info on leona.

Appollo101
05-12-15, 11:31
If you don't mind I'll step in since I'm available. I hit Main for the first time. Yes, It's all it's cracked up to be and more if you're willing to pay basically FS prices. I decided to push the envelope so I got out of there for $180. It was $60 to the house and $120 to the girl. I'm not naming names because of all the tom foolery that's been going on regarding this place. Anyway for me it was well worth it. Perhaps I'm getting tired of the hard core ho's at the FS places. This was a nice change.

A TS is a TS to me so I won't go into details. Also, no sauna. She said call ahead next time if you want it and they'll turn it on. The massage however was incredible. By the time the ST started her perky tits were out. I was stroked while I sucked her tits and stroked her tiny, tiny snatch. Here's the best part. We had a round two. Yup. Another massage, another HE with titty suck and snatch stroking, then even a final massage to finish the session. Hot towel clean ups in between as well. This chick took care of me. No requests for funds either during the session. Do these chicks read these forums or something? Anyway, departing shower and I was gone. Very, very happy. More satisfied than at the FS places really. Better massage and I got to blow a load twice with basically what amounted to good GFE and three massages. Session went over by 15 minutes too. No problem. Perhaps YMMV and I had my game on, who know's. I'd definitely repeat. I saw another chick in there as well, she looked good too.Wow I can't believe we are paying FS rates for HJ service.

Member #5912
05-12-15, 17:13
Wow I can't believe we are paying FS rates for HJ service.Write your congressman.

Member #4942
05-12-15, 17:29
Write your congressman.IMHO just don't go to Main if the karma is not good. I don't know that I would want to push the envelope for frustration and "a pouty face". I have found (except for a table shower) that Enso, with a bit of work, will provide some nice service. And, of course, the other Pawtucket Spas have some very nice providers.

Yellowfever023
05-12-15, 18:57
Okay, that was 10 days ago, so can you give us your impressions of Main yet?Have not gone yet and doubt I will. There is no reason to drive an hour to get upsold or the pouty face, or the 2 combined when I can drive 15 minutes and get the same thing.

However I did take a ride to the border and stopped at Harmony where I met a nice little spinner with some great fake cans. She was into it all. I had a decent time but it wasn't a 1021 experience from the old days.

MuffyTheDiver
05-12-15, 20:25
If you don't mind I'll step in since I'm available. I hit Main for the first time. Yes, It's all it's cracked up to be and more if you're willing to pay basically FS prices. I decided to push the envelope so I got out of there for $180. It was $60 to the house and $120 to the girl. I'm not naming names because of all the tom foolery that's been going on regarding this place. Anyway for me it was well worth it. Perhaps I'm getting tired of the hard core ho's at the FS places. This was a nice change.

A TS is a TS to me so I won't go into details. Also, no sauna. She said call ahead next time if you want it and they'll turn it on. The massage however was incredible. By the time the ST started her perky tits were out. I was stroked while I sucked her tits and stroked her tiny, tiny snatch. Here's the best part. We had a round two. Yup. Another massage, another HE with titty suck and snatch stroking, then even a final massage to finish the session. Hot towel clean ups in between as well. This chick took care of me. No requests for funds either during the session. Do these chicks read these forums or something? Anyway, departing shower and I was gone. Very, very happy. More satisfied than at the FS places really. Better massage and I got to blow a load twice with basically what amounted to good GFE and three massages. Session went over by 15 minutes too. No problem. Perhaps YMMV and I had my game on, who know's. I'd definitely repeat. I saw another chick in there as well, she looked good too.Wow, you got guts my friend writing about the $180 HJ here I give you that! There was a time not too long ago we all were paying $160 for FS with a beauty, now we are knocking on the $200 door for HJ's or we get the pouty faces??

I'm not a HJ guy but I would never give anything more then a C-note total (house & tip) regardless if titties were out or not. If I wasn't laughing my ass off at all you HJ guys getting killed with your self imposed price increases I would almost feel bad for you poor bastards!.

DaddysLookin
05-12-15, 20:45
I had a decent time but it wasn't a 1021 experience from the old days.Boy, truer words have seldom been spoken. Sadly, the mamasan of the year, BEFORE her braces were even fully paid for, has disappeared into the tall grass running through Flushing. Sad that it all went down the toilet.

Member #4942
05-12-15, 22:58
What has happened to the days of NMS and Admiral, when we could enjoy Sunny, Sarah, Mimi, etc. Without all the DRAMA? The only one left is Main, so why try to expect more than the HJ's and HE's that we had then? It's just too bad that one of them has a "pouty face" and try's to get more $$; we can enjoy the others and what they will give us. Kim is a bright woman who will continue to try to bring good talent to Main. Accept the fact that there is still a very good HE place and she will try to keep it that way. Mimi is a great choice!

Fly Dangler
05-13-15, 13:17
Saw an ad in BP today for the "RUBY ROOM TREATMENT CENTER". Gives no address, although the ad seems to indicate it's in Providence (can that be right? Tried calling the number in the ad a couple times, but no answer. I know this isn't the old former J J Tuina next to the cop bar that just got shut down, so anyone heard what gives?

http://providence.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-open-401-six32-one4one9-all-new-hot-beauty-sexy-hot-young/4844385

Flatspd
05-13-15, 14:15
Had a get visit for the right amount at Main with Yoko. I have been seeing indies lately for massage. What they lack are the TS, and the tease. I was surprised at how much I missed them both. I think I saw Muffy in the window behind the spa. Only kidding Muff, don't get excited. Don't hear from you much. PM me I have some news for you.

Member #5912
05-13-15, 15:00
I'm not a HJ guy but I would never give anything more then a C-note total (house & tip) regardless if titties were out or not. I said the same thing until I went. I'm not a HJ guy either, but it was much more than a HJ. As far as the tipping, remember I did get 2 HE's and 3 massages. It's also about the GFE and potential for an even better experience down the line. I've had a few FS experiences that were terrible so FS is not a guarantee that it's going to be a rocking time. I knew I'd catch heat from my review and that's fine. Like I said I wouldn't have thought I would have done what I did until I was there. It's three days out and I actually have zero buyer's remorse. If anything I'm pissed I wasted tons of money on strippers all those years. You want to talk about rip offs, go to Desires. The dancers want $150 to $250 for a HE in a tiny both for a whopping 15 minutes. Most of them will not even do the job right either. When you compare hand jobs to hand jobs the experience at Main Therapy is the balls. Oh ya, Main is by far the nicest spa I've been too in terms of decor.

Knight62
05-13-15, 15:07
Saw an ad in BP today for the "RUBY ROOM TREATMENT CENTER". Gives no address, although the ad seems to indicate it's in Providence (can that be right? Tried calling the number in the ad a couple times, but no answer. I know this isn't the old former J J Tuina next to the cop bar that just got shut down, so anyone heard what gives?

http://providence.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-open-401-six32-one4one9-all-new-hot-beauty-sexy-hot-young/4844385I saw that ad a week ago and it had Reservoir Ave address in Cranston. I believe it was in one of the medical building near the old Friendlies Ice Cream. It doesn't mention anything about a TS.

Mongo69
05-13-15, 20:58
Picked Amber from the online pics and wasn't disappointed. She's covered in random tats, cute little body, not super firm but eye candy enough. Her massage was just okay for me. Much better can be had in the AMP scene but it was nice to be able to communicate in proper english. I did like that she used a ton of oil and was thorough but I got nothing therapeutic out of it. Oh and boy oh boy does she talk. I mean there wasn't a minute I was there that she wasn't talkng. I didn't want to be rude and she was really sweet but I like to just zone out and maybe do a little small talk. Flip was terrific, lots of oil, took her time, allowed roaming. Only hr was on the menu and she stated she didn't do more and they had been warned by the owner not to. Who knows. Hmm. Other reports say otherwise but whatevs, I just went with it. I doubt I'll repeat but it was fun I guess. Several other girls there, all dressed nice and seemed cute. . 6/. 4 Boy do I miss Main and Admiral and One and 1021.

M69.

Fly Dangler
05-15-15, 02:19
Yoko on vacation for a week from Main Therapy in Pawtucket, but then coming back.

Choir Boy
05-15-15, 05:33
Went there the other day. My provider was marena. She is a very beautiful woman. Found the massage a bit mechanical. Conversation was pleasant. On the flip she seemed a bit reserved but ultimately reached my goal. Anyone have any experience with her as I wonder if being a first time made her cautious. Also interested in any info on leona.I drove into the parking lot at where I thought Simple Serenity was, but there was no sign. Which door is it?

Deflator
05-15-15, 05:59
I drove into the parking lot at where I thought Simple Serenity was, but there was no sign. Which door is it?Left side building. Go around to front. First door.

HappyDave
05-15-15, 08:03
Dropped in, drew Cece, similar looks and style to Mimi but a little more friendly and warmer. . 6 and. 4 tip which she seemed fine with. Both the girls are similar to admiral or NMS top shelf with Yolo more like a clothed or semi clothed OS girl which you pay a premium for.

Kool Zero
05-15-15, 13:53
Called a new place on Monday in Cranston and planned on visiting it on Thursday. Was told an address on Resivoir Ave and a price of $60 with T / S. Ended up being in the area on Tuesday instead so I called. It went straight to voicemail. I put in what I thought was the address I was given the day before but I honestly wasn't paying attention so I couldn't find it. Decided drive to Little Genie since it was the closest AMP to me and time was an issue. Walked and and was met at the door. The girl asked what I was there for so I said "body rub". She then told me they only do tanning now. I pointed to a sighn on the wall that said "body rub and body scrub". To which she said they were waiting on a guy to come in and remove that. Went home and found their ad on Backpage posted for that day saying body rub and body scrub. Guess a guy needs to remove that too.

Fly Dangler
05-15-15, 14:49
Disappointment at Little Genie and New placeDang! Thanks for them updates.

Seems around these parts like it's getting so that.

Knight62
05-16-15, 09:59
http://providence.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sun-massage-natural-health-center/4848949.

Saw this on BP under bodyrubs this morning. First time seeing it. Rolfe St. , Cranston.

Member #5912
05-16-15, 10:51
http://providence.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sun-massage-natural-health-center/4848949.

Saw this on BP under bodyrubs this morning. First time seeing it. Rolfe St. , Cranston.That address brings up soulful touch, a legit spa, or at least it used to be.

http://solefultouchcranston.com

Knight62
05-16-15, 12:02
That address brings up soulful touch, a legit spa, or at least it used to be.

http://solefultouchcranston.comLH, Same address, now called Sun Massage.

RiverSnorkler
05-18-15, 10:28
Stopped by the new place on Rolfe Sq Sunday. Interesting how they list a various array of combinations from A-Z for the services. They have two ladies working there and the one that I got a glimpse of was easily in her 40's. Was put into a room and was told 30 min wait. At that point told papasan, who spoke virtually no English, that I wasn't willing to wait 30 min so got up, got my money back and left. Hopefully one of you will have a better experienced then mine was.

River.

Ampman44
05-18-15, 13:41
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/10/nyregion/at-nail-salons-in-nyc-manicurists-are-underpaid-and-unprotected.html?WT.mc_ev=click&WT.mc_id=NYT-E-I-NYT-E-AT-0514-L2&nl=e&nlid=17659391&_r=0

Young Prince1
05-18-15, 21:53
Called a new place on Monday in Cranston and planned on visiting it on Thursday. Was told an address on Resivoir Ave and a price of $60 with T / S. Ended up being in the area on Tuesday instead so I called. It went straight to voicemail. I put in what I thought was the address I was given the day before but I honestly wasn't paying attention so I couldn't find it. Decided drive to Little Genie since it was the closest AMP to me and time was an issue. Walked and and was met at the door. The girl asked what I was there for so I said "body rub". She then told me they only do tanning now. I pointed to a sighn on the wall that said "body rub and body scrub". To which she said they were waiting on a guy to come in and remove that. Went home and found their ad on Backpage posted for that day saying body rub and body scrub. Guess a guy needs to remove that too.Little genie is pretty much the same as it was when it was called evergreen spa. Except they have tanning booths now. I stopped here recently expecting new management but it is being run by the same people as before. The Manager recognized me as soon as I walked in. She is a Nice lady and have had OK experiences in the past with her. I was expecting she would give me the massage as she did before but she handed me off to an unattractive old bag after the table shower. Trust me it was probably a good thing you didn't get a chance to try this place.

Tp1701
05-20-15, 14:43
Called a new place on Monday in Cranston and planned on visiting it on Thursday. Was told an address on Resivoir Ave and a price of $60 with T / S. Ended up being in the area on Tuesday instead so I called. It went straight to voicemail. I put in what I thought was the address I was given the day before but I honestly wasn't paying attention so I couldn't find it. Decided drive to Little Genie since it was the closest AMP to me and time was an issue. Walked and and was met at the door. The girl asked what I was there for so I said "body rub". She then told me they only do tanning now. I pointed to a sighn on the wall that said "body rub and body scrub". To which she said they were waiting on a guy to come in and remove that. Went home and found their ad on Backpage posted for that day saying body rub and body scrub. Guess a guy needs to remove that too.I actually had a nice time at Genie, but then I've been there before. Maybe with all the crackdown they're skittish about new customers?

Deflator
05-21-15, 12:57
Went by there the other day and was with Marena. Generally a good time and HE but I was disturbed when she said they had cameras.

RiverSnorkler
05-22-15, 09:17
The address for this new operation seems out of place since it is in a medical office building. Third floor location with 3 ladies to chose from. Unfortunately all three were pushing the overweight mark. None peaked my interest so didn't bother to stay. I'm hoping any other new spas that open at least have ladies close to those portrayed in their ads! Considering it's location, I question the longevity of the spa, unless the doctors need some after work stress relief.

River.

SMS 54
05-22-15, 12:11
Went by there the other day and was with Marena. Generally a good time and HE but I was disturbed when she said they had cameras.Why were you disturbed? Most if not all spas have cameras. Did you mean they had cameras IN the treatment rooms? Did they record your actual treatment, or just entering / leaving the building while clothed?

iamioman
05-22-15, 23:24
Stopped by FE without calling so everyone I knew was either busy or gone so met Yoko. Thought it was my lucky day. Very tiny, and pretty though not typical looks for a K-girl and definitely on the younger side (for a spa, not young for a civi). When she smiles she goes from a 6 to an 8 and had a perfect spinner body (proportioned well not cartoon) looked like if I held her waist with both hands my fingers and thoumbs would meet on both sides of her waist. Everyone likes a beautiful woman and I like spinners so I was looking forward to the session, but it was one of the worst experiences AMP experiences I've ever had. She didn't talk at all unless I asked her something so hard to make any connection, shower was perfunctory, "massage" lasted maybe 5 minutes and saying it was 'half-hearted' is giving her way too muych credit. I wasn't sure if she had really started the massage or was just getting ready when she started the light touch. Mediocre tease and from there on the shower was starting to look good. I felt a little bad thinking maybe she was just exhausted at the end of the day but after when I asked about the surge of people ringing the bell during my session she said it was quiet all day until evening. She was so hot her attitude almost didn't matter and maybe she was having an off day, but I got the strong feeling she doesn't like her job. She is really super attractive so maybe someone else will have a better experience but I won't bre repeating. With her.

Ampdude 2003
05-22-15, 23:50
Thanks to some good report detail from LH, I wanted to check out Main Therapy. I checked out the information on BP for details. The entrance is in the back and there is a big municipal parking lot with lots of available parking spaces. I went in the back and rang the bell. It actually took a few minutes (it seemed) before mama Kim answered the door. Real nice lady, asked if I had been there before. I actually said "no", which is the first time I've ever admitted to not going to a place. Mama Kim brought me to the room. In walks Mimi. Based on LH's reports I knew Mimi was not a lucky choice, but I decided to stick with her and be super nice, just basically "make it work".

During the time there, Mama Kim made sure I knew other girls were there, and actually went out of her way to introduce Cici and Yoko (I was not sure if there was another girl or not. Thought Kim indicated there was but not sure. Mimi, Cici and Yoko are about the same scale in the looks department. Mimi was more classic K-girl with straight black hair, thin but with a bit of a belly. Cici and Yoko had very light hair, Yoko had a perm. All girls were GND and decent to look at. I thought Cici was pretty cute and looked a bit younger. I would guess all the girls were low to mid 30's.

Well, back to Mimi. I tried to strike a rapport with her, which seemed to work. Her TS was very nice. She has a great touch and I really enjoyed it. She did not rush thru it and went out of her way to make sure I enjoyed. Back to the room, I assumed the position and got a great soft rub (which I asked for). Like I said, she had a great touch and thought it was my best bet. Lots of nice slow touch and then Mimi moved to more of a body-to-body massage which was really nice. All I have to say is Mimi gave some great skin exposure and access to her and provided a fantastic completion. I really enjoyed Mimi.

In closing, I know that LH mentioned he hit a trifecta - 3 massages and a couple of HEs. Mentioned it was a good departure from FS places and made a good connection. I also made a good connection, but didn't go that route. I did the. 6 + . 6 single. I will say that I think the place is well managed, the girls are well-coached, and it was a positive experience. I enjoyed my time with Mimi, and I will go back for a next visit to see one of the other girls.

Westbayman2000
05-24-15, 22:57
Visited today, in the mood for some Asian cuisine.

Met with Bonnie, body an emphatic 10; face 9. Very good English skills.

$60 room fee.

Table shower was OK, good attention to the boys. The ad mentioned a slide but was not available.

Back to the room, she asked what I wanted, I said everything. Only brought $1. 2 but she was firm on $1. 4 for FS.

She said BJ for $1. 2 which I reluctantly agreed to and paid up front.

My mistake was to make the deal up front because the massage, which I wanted, was nonexistent.

I flipped at about the 5 minute mark but I have to admit I was able to have some fun at least.

She wanted to work on the boys right away but I managed to get her undressed and boy, am I glad I did.

Her body was flawless, perfect tits, great figure, shaved pussy.

I asked if she could just lie on the table with me a while to which she agreed. No kissing but I was able to explore her perfect 10 body.

Eventually she moved down to give me an OK BJ.

I would recommend but, as I said, at least get a little bit of a massage before you start negotiating.

Choir Boy
05-25-15, 07:51
I visited the Simple Serenity Spa in Pawtucket about 1:00 PM last Saturday. I had called ahead. When I got there, I filled out a form, signed it with a fake name and paid the $60 house fee. I thought it would be $65. There was a girl at the desk and 5 or so others. The girl at the desk, Amber, told me I could have her or 2 girls who were not in the room. I chose Amber. She was white, fairly short, pretty, shapely, early 20's, wearing a short cloth dress that kept riding up. Several tattoos. She took me to the room, which was large with a real door. Table had an attached face hole. There was no table shower.

Amber used lots of oil which she washed off later with hot wash cloths. Her technique was pretty good with lots of elbows. She worked out the kinks. She told me she was the assistant manager. Lena was the manager and Gina was the owner. She has kids. Standard service was available; don't know how much else as I didn't push. She told me she was also a dominatrix, so we enjoyed a little mild fetish. Left out tip envelope; no haggling. Paid $60 + $60, or whatever the code is. I will ask for her again.

Hs Monger
05-25-15, 13:21
Happy. How fitting her name was.

First time visiting Harmony, and was led in. Mamasan thought she recognized me and said she hasnt seen me in a while. I played along. I drew a short haired k girl, with a decent body, but wasnt really my type. I asked if I could see who else was working and 2 other girls showed up. Surprisingly, I chose Happy, who had the smallest top, but had the most natural body. English was decent enough, and the chemistry was there. She made me feel at home and acted as if she was lucky I chose her. TS was through, with above avg tease. She joined me in the sauna for a few minutes before proceeding to the massage. Decent, but forgettable. No face holes on the table prohibited me from totally relaxing.

On to the flip, she asked if I was interested in anything else, which I replied "everything". She leaves the room for supplies and I leave the tip on the table. When she returned, she allowed me to caress her as she undressed. Applied the cover with her mouth and performed a slightly teethy CBJ. Hopped on for a few positions and left happy. Mamasan made sure I was happy with Happy, and invited me back to visit. I think I shall.

Caseyb7
05-26-15, 07:15
Stopped by FE without calling so everyone I knew was either busy or gone so met Yoko. Thought it was my lucky day. Very tiny, and pretty though not typical looks for a K-girl and definitely on the younger side (for a spa, not young for a civi). When she smiles she goes from a 6 to an 8 and had a perfect spinner body (proportioned well not cartoon) looked like if I held her waist with both hands my fingers and thoumbs would meet on both sides of her waist. Everyone likes a beautiful woman and I like spinners so I was looking forward to the session, but it was one of the worst experiences AMP experiences I've ever had. She didn't talk at all unless I asked her something so hard to make any connection, shower was perfunctory, "massage" lasted maybe 5 minutes and saying it was 'half-hearted' is giving her way too muych credit. I wasn't sure if she had really started the massage or was just getting ready when she started the light touch. Mediocre tease and from there on the shower was starting to look good. I felt a little bad thinking maybe she was just exhausted at the end of the day but after when I asked about the surge of people ringing the bell during my session she said it was quiet all day until evening. She was so hot her attitude almost didn't matter and maybe she was having an off day, but I got the strong feeling she doesn't like her job. She is really super attractive so maybe someone else will have a better experience but I won't bre repeating. With her.When I read this I had had a similar recent experience there & she called herself "baby. Upon reflection I'm pretty sure it was the same staffer as when I asked her name she paused like she was thinking up a good answer.

Petite, very attractive, young and I thought "oh boy" and it was a totally lackluster experience. Little engagement, little interaction, forced conversation, not really interested. VERY different from what is my typical experience at this facility.

So for whatever its worth it wasn't you or me rather that particular provider's very poor customer-orientation.

Was there more recently & drew "Bonnie" who was much more customer oriented and a completely enjoyable experience.

I worry the changing political environment will affect staffing and attitudes if not worse & try to appreciate the opportunity while I have it.

Davio
05-26-15, 11:40
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Seriously, you wasted your yearly post on this?

A2

Nickj8889
05-26-15, 12:56
I've been wanting to visit and all-American spa for a while now and I've read good reviews about SS. What is the general clientele of SS? Does it have a the feel a strictly therapeutic setting? Or is it mostly mongers going in and out? I think I want to book an appointment with Amber as I've read good reviews. I am not looking for FS I was just thinking about a HJ; is she.

One to be pissed off or irritated doing anything but FS. I know some girls don't want to waste their time because they can be making the big bucks doing FS.

Thanks for your help!