PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

Choir Boy
07-31-14, 02:58
I asked who she has for me and she mentioned me to have a pretty girl for me. Pay. 6 and off I go to my room. Mamasan was right, a pretty girl by the name of Julie, 5'2" around 90 lbs. And medium English. Se Puede.I was attended to my Miss Julie last weekend. She is a little more petite than I usually like.

The odd thing is what I saw on the way out. I saw 5 or 6 girls in these tight short colorful dresses, like are described at Admiral Street. I'm not sure what was going on.

Purple Porkchop
07-31-14, 13:00
Suzie is about 40 ish, decent looking who provides a good TS and a very good massage. But really to much of it. A few teases along the way until the 50 minute mark when it finally becomes sensual. To soon it becomes the two handed Jack hammer we all hate with "you come"? Then when she gets what she wants, its all you come see me again. Some time I will ask, why wait so long for what I came for, and wouldn't it be nice to start sooner so there isn't the pressure to "you come". She was okay, better then many in Mass, but no I will not be back. 60/40.AS I understand in Korea the sensual stuff is attended to first thing so the guy can then have a very relaxing message. So, tell her you want Korean style.

I do prefer the feather touch to get things going, so mention that also.

P Chop.

Ulie Facedown
07-31-14, 16:59
Anyone have a recent visit report on what talent is at 1021 now? I have been away for quite a while for work. I get back today and I have a message from Mika that she is back so I am wondering what is the current state of affairs?

Thanks.

Tony.Wish I could help given all the timely info you've shared here in the past, Tony.

Alas, I'll tend to pop up in other locations when Mika is away from her post. And to read that Ruby=BBFS-true or not-forget it-I'm driving the long way around.

RubMeLongTime
07-31-14, 19:17
Driving through prov thought I would stop my admiral and get the luck of the draw. Drew BeBe. Most know about her and she is not my favorite but I'm going with the flow today. She comes in and greets me, honestly I had no idea this was the old babe, her hair color has changed. She gives me a big hug and helps me get undressed and gives jr a little tap to see if he's awake. Hmm ok then. Get into the shower and all the places are cleaned, she mentioned how she like to have a clean customer.

It' s in the shower I realize who she is and asked if she changed her hair color and she said yes along time ago. We'll as I said I try to stay away from her for her massage skills or lack thereof and up selling. But I digress. Back to the room she drys me off and tells me she will be right back. Comes in about 2 minutes later and asks how I like it and I say normally hard but with you I'll take medium. She laughed. After about 6 minutes of the massage I picked her up and started to cuddle and said lets just do it's for a bit. She knew I was not liking the massage. She says ok honey I know what to do turn over face down and just relax. She does a 25 minute ST with kisses from head to toe, hair dragging all over my body, and some real nice attention to all areas. Get to the flip and she lays next to me to get things going which I really like. More kissing, petting, I get full access to that very nice bottom and some to the top but not wet spot, she does mount in a nice reverse style but was blocking all access but still nice. The finish was the most intense I have had in a very long time. I told her she needs to cover my mouth because I could not hold back the screams. She obliged with her neck / chest and the mountain top blew. Christ it was every bit a 10 that sunny has done but a bit better in that there was a lot of kissing and necking. She was quite aroused and flush and I was just blown away. We'll in reality I wish I was literally blown but hey it's admiral. Lost of cuddling along with a very thorough cleanup and 5 minutes of more cuddling knowing
I am already over by 10 minutes. Boy she has changed in her style and attention to detail. Had a very nice time and now will be going back to see her again. Left. 6 for tip as I was that happy.

Scraggy
08-01-14, 15:54
I think there's a decent chance of a quality massage at NMS, but am thinking about moving on to some of the others - 1021, FE, OS etc. Question is whether the talent there has any massage skill? There's a lot said about their "other" skills on the forum and I understand that's a major consideration, but for those of us who actually like the massage too, any wisdom to share?

SMS 54
08-01-14, 20:42
I think there's a decent chance of a quality massage at NMS, but am thinking about moving on to some of the others - 1021, FE, OS etc. Question is whether the talent there has any massage skill? There's a lot said about their "other" skills on the forum and I understand that's a major consideration, but for those of us who actually like the massage too, any wisdom to share?For the most part the FS providers will not afford you good massage skills. In general they are more adept at relaxing, teasing, body rubs, etc. Hopefully getting you ready for the main event. Even many of the HE only places, that is true too. In my considerable experiences at FS spas, I've only encountered one provider who I felt had given me a quality massage, and that was at 1021 and she wasn't there very long. Personally I would advise against even thinking about mixing therapeutic and FS. This is just my preference, but I would rather get a full hour of tease and please, and if I want or need some real body work, go to a legit therapist.

Clipperbomb
08-02-14, 17:58
Not sure if I plugged the address wrong in my phone but I drove by SSS and if I got the place right, it was in kind of a mini little shopping center or plaza? Well, I drove past and took a turn onto a road that kind of run parallel to it and there was a LEO sitting there, backed in in a way where he had a line of site across that block right into that shopping center. Not entirely sure if that was a coincidence or not.

So, I went to NMS and met Angie. I tell you what, I've been in AMPs all over the country and with most of them it's hit or miss with how the girl you get looks, usually you're not getting spring chickens. In Providence it seems like there's good looking ones every time I've gone to one. What a country.

Obiqq
08-03-14, 06:43
This week I visit Angie and Cece my advice is cece, both not GFE but waiting for spring. .

Cece ts and st is soo good.

Fly Dangler
08-03-14, 07:03
Not sure if I plugged the address wrong in my phone but I drove by SSS and if I got the place right, it was in kind of a mini little shopping center or plaza? Well, I drove past and took a turn onto a road that kind of run parallel to it and there was a LEO sitting there, backed in in a way where he had a line of site across that block right into that shopping center. Not entirely sure if that was a coincidence or not. Which "SSS" are you referring to?

OreoCookie
08-03-14, 08:12
Which "SSS" are you referring to?The only one I know of is Simple Serenity Spa, in Pawtucket. I was thinking of stopping in soon.

PIB629
08-03-14, 08:19
Hey eveyone. I will be in Providence next week and am looking for a HJ place to visit. Most of the reviews I see are for nms and admiral. Nms seems to post ads eveywhere but I can't find any for admiral. Can someone link an ad or pm a phone number? Thanks.

Also does anyone have info on this one:

http://providence.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexy-blonde-blue-eyed-goddess-waiting-to-rejuvenate-you-with-a-relaxing-body-rub-22/4315255

Clipperbomb
08-03-14, 11:05
Which "SSS" are you referring to?Simple Serenity.

Bdr1961
08-03-14, 11:35
Morning my fellow enthusiasts. I'm going to be in town next week and would like to visit a local AMP. Could you please be kind enough to recommend the best FS location in providence area? Please feel free to pm me with your advice. Thanks in advance!

OreoCookie
08-03-14, 12:41
Hey eveyone. I will be in Providence next week and am looking for a HJ place to visit. Most of the reviews I see are for nms and admiral. Nms seems to post ads eveywhere but I can't find any for admiral. Can someone link an ad or pm a phone number? Thanks.

http://providence.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexy-blonde-blue-eyed-goddess-waiting-to-rejuvenate-you-with-a-relaxing-body-rub-22/4315255The address of 654 Metacom Warren is Tan Smart. No first hand knowledge, but reading sparse reviews, it can be really hit or miss, as it's essentially individuals leasing the space and advertising on BP.

Smoke Screen
08-03-14, 18:32

http://providence.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexy-blonde-blue-eyed-goddess-waiting-to-rejuvenate-you-with-a-relaxing-body-rub-22/4315255Can't help you with the blonde (wish I could, she looks good) but for Admiral, 401-274-6655.

Obiqq
08-03-14, 18:57
My advice is Admiral or Nms both good.

Can't help you with the blonde (wish I could, she looks good) but for Admiral, 401-274-6655.

Nfd46
08-05-14, 09:17
Was in Central Falls area and had seen an ad for grand opening Great Asian body work.

Took the plunge and tried it out. Inside same as most others about 6 rooms and table shower area.

Met at door by mamsan she asked usual had I been there which I told her I hadn't as I thought it was a grand opening. She laughed we been here a while.

Taken to a room and told 2 girls working as I wait mamsan comes back and collects house fee and asks if I like American girl? I said sure and in comes a pretty puerto rican girl with a few extra pounds on her probably about 25 yo. Table shower just ok no teasing by her. Went to room she gives a very good massage on the back has me turn over not much massage but goes right into happy ending with lots of oil.

I ask if extras available she says yes but continues stroking and ended up not giving a chance for any extras.

Full hour massage for 60 tip 50 but not sure I would repeat with same girl. Mamasan very nice and asks please return soon.

Anyone else ever try this place?

Fly Dangler
08-05-14, 14:35
Anyone else ever try this place?Yup, there are notes on the place here going back to March 2014, and even a couple reviews. http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/search.php?searchid=61454.

Slate Gravel
08-05-14, 21:56
I hadn't been to Fountain St in quite a while, but I noticed a new girl there who I had been thinking of seeing from another place. I had actually gone to see her a couple of weeks ago (without an appointment), and she answered the door there and told me they were booked for the rest of the evening (not a late night place). I called to see if it was the same Kate that had worked at the other place (her pic looked like it was), and set up an appointment this time. Sure enough, same girl I had been wanting to meet.

She had just started there yesterday, and hadn't done table showers at her previous place, and she told me she was new at that part. She did fine, got me soapy and then clean all over. Plenty of conversation, and she told me she didn't do FS, and politely made sure I knew before we went to the room since she "didn't want me to be disappointed". I can go either way at MPs, and I said I was fine with that. I have noticed at Fountain that the girls seem to be able to set their own limits.

Very good massage, lots of lotion (I hate the dry rubs). Paid plenty of attention to the sore part of my back I had pointed out to her. One of the better non-Asian massages I've had. She even did the fingers and toes like at the Asian places.

Lots of conversation. She is a very nice and open girl. Lots of tattoos, which is ok, but when we talked about some of her piercings, she almost lost me. Not my thing.

Then the flip, which first consisted of actual front massage before moving on to the HE. Ending was very good, though right about then I was wishing she was FS.

Summary: Pretty girl, excellent personality, ok TS but great for her second day at that part I guess, very good HE. Damages 45 house, 50 tip (full nude ending available for additional cost). Full hour received. I will repeat.

SG.

Tommy Anonymus
08-06-14, 10:42
After a few lackluster visits to my recent usual, DT, decided to return to OS for the first time in a while. Drew Penny, youngish (looked 20's so probably at least 30+) with long hair, nice naturalish see's. A little thicker than the typical OS spinner, but OK by me. Seemed really into giving massage, had a specific technique but I would doubt any training. Some good rubbing and lots of pressing with elbows. Was OK.

English was fair, but didn't seem to know some basic spa lingo like "doggy" or "69" but maybe was playing dumb to avoid an argument. It worked, I went with the flow. She was pleasant and aimed to please, kept asking if things were OK. They were. Tipped 140 per usual. No upselling, appeared grateful.

Overall decent, I would repeat but probably will not. Instead I will continue looking for the AMP holy grail, the perfect ATF, with looks, personality, and techniques exactly to my taste. Also undiscovered here and so not too busy. And who enjoys giving a freebie once in a while. Wish me luck!

Alejhenry
08-06-14, 13:20
Any providers at the FS spas with large breasts (D or bigger)?

Thanks!

Rome400
08-06-14, 15:53
Went last night and got a new girl. She's about 5'5 120 34 c nice cleavage. Gave me a very enjoyable ts that lasted over 20 minutes. Great massage, I asked for medium, she had the smoothest legs as she sat on my ass and back. Great softtouch before the flip and a above avg HE. Let me fondle her ass and legs but pulled the move where she cuts your hand off with her arm when I tried to pull her breasts out of her top. All in all enjoyable but I would have loved to have access up top. 60/40 Would try again to see if I can get up there but I only make it down to Providence every 2-3 weeks so I don't usually request people.

AsianSeeker77
08-06-14, 20:56
Anyone have a recent visit report on what talent is at 1021 now? I have been away for quite a while for work. I get back today and I have a message from Mika that she is back so I am wondering what is the current state of affairs?

Thanks.

Tony.Happen to vist the 1021 ,haven't been since the crack down.

Still the same entrence door bell top of the stairs, Ring the bell greeted by Mamasan May have been Mika.

Greeted by CiCi average korean lady around early thirtys, Led to the first room, mis comunications about the TS, skipped the Ts, Started with a light tease and light massage, things start to heat up, then hinted the about extra fun, Yes to all, very nice massaage then flip, DATY Cowgirl, finished up with walking on back, and getting some knots out, got the full hour, h 60 tip 140+20 no ask for tip before hand or up selling, attitude 8 looks 8 massage 7 would repeat, exist same as entrance, there was some scetchy dude hanging around out front other than that easy access.

Be safe!

Momo2
08-06-14, 22:04
After a few lackluster visits to my recent usual, DT, decided to return to OS for the first time in a while. Drew Penny, youngish (looked 20's so probably at least 30+) with long hair, nice naturalish see's. A little thicker than the typical OS spinner, but OK by me. Seemed really into giving massage, had a specific technique but I would doubt any training. Some good rubbing and lots of pressing with elbows. Was OK.

English was fair, but didn't seem to know some basic spa lingo like "doggy" or "69" but maybe was playing dumb to avoid an argument. It worked, I went with the flow. She was pleasant and aimed to please, kept asking if things were OK. They were. Tipped 140 per usual. No upselling, appeared grateful.

Overall decent, I would repeat but probably will not. Instead I will continue looking for the AMP holy grail, the perfect ATF, with looks, personality, and techniques exactly to my taste. Also undiscovered here and so not too busy. And who enjoys giving a freebie once in a while. Wish me luck!I just got back from OS and had a very similar experience with Penny. I loved her looks. Fresh, self proclaimed 26 yr old with some meat on her. Face and skin tone looks more Thai than Korean. Soft skin, soft attitude. Very attentive helped me with my socks. The butterfly kisses on my back and the front the B2 be rub. She did not negotiate her tip. She asked me to leave it on the table when she went out for her supplies. She came back and did not count it until we were all done and she was very grateful for the 140. She bowed and thanked me several times. I don't have much to compare her to but she beats out my experiences at NMS or Admiral. Tommy, she may not know what its called but she knew how to 69 or doggy. Give her another try.

PIB629
08-06-14, 22:57
Recently met up with sunny at admiral. Just reiterating what many here have said. Great great great time. Table shower was very thorough. Massage was nice. St was excellent as was the eruption. The best part is how nice she is and is always smiling and trying to make you feel comfortable.

Can't tell how old she is. She is so small and skinny and it's difficult to tell by her face but I would estimate mid 30's.

RubMeLongTime
08-07-14, 12:44
Recently met up with sunny at admiral. Just reiterating what many here have said. Great great great time. Table shower was very thorough. Massage was nice. St was excellent as was the eruption. The best part is how nice she is and is always smiling and trying to make you feel comfortable.

Can't tell how old she is. She is so small and skinny and it's difficult to tell by her face but I would estimate mid 30's.Good guess. She is 34. She was born October 1980.

TripleO
08-07-14, 15:33
Had the luxury of seeing Sunny again. Was surprised that she said business was slow. When I pulled in, there were no cars, however I was there in the morning. One car was there at high noon as I left. Excellent time as always with Sunny, certainly seems to have a lot fun and is always smiling and certainly appears concerned about all of her skills.

Existierende
08-07-14, 16:54
Mimi's been around awhile. Is this really a new Mimi, or is Mimi just new to you?

Went last night and got a new girl. She's about 5'5 120 34 c nice cleavage. Gave me a very enjoyable ts that lasted over 20 minutes. Great massage, I asked for medium, she had the smoothest legs as she sat on my ass and back. Great softtouch before the flip and a above avg HE. Let me fondle her ass and legs but pulled the move where she cuts your hand off with her arm when I tried to pull her breasts out of her top. All in all enjoyable but I would have loved to have access up top. 60/40 Would try again to see if I can get up there but I only make it down to Providence every 2-3 weeks so I don't usually request people.

Horny As Hell
08-07-14, 18:20
To be accurate, If someone uses your numbers she's actually 33 and won't be 34 until this October. Most ladies won't ever say they're older than they are.

Good guess. She is 34. She was born October 1980.

RubMeLongTime
08-07-14, 20:46
To be accurate, If someone uses your numbers she's actually 33 and won't be 34 until this October. Most ladies won't ever say they're older than they are.Doah! You are correct. 34 this October.

Rome400
08-07-14, 23:31
Mimi's been around awhile. Is this really a new Mimi, or is Mimi just new to you?When I said I had never seen her before she told me she was new, she is definitely new to me. She said she came from NJ when I asked if she came from Queens. Possibly a miscommunication as English is not her first language. When I asked her name she did not ask mine which was odd as they all like to feign interest.

Cellucor
08-08-14, 00:20
Well finally did the FS experience and got to say NMS is a mere shadow of what I could have had this whole time.

Walked in and Chanelle was drawn, pretty good english skills compared to the norm. Nice tits all natural and her ass was amazing. She looked a little older but her personality was really nice and was smiling the whole time. Did the norm TS with a little tease and had a nice quick massage. Did the talk what I wanted and I opted for the FS and had a good time. She never looked at the money or counted it and helped me dress on the way out. Normal damage 60/140 and never going back to a normal HJ place again. Very talkative though, which I didn't mind this time. Was shorted some time (around 15 minutes) but we already finished the deed and just sitting there for the rest of the time didn't really matter.

Knight62
08-08-14, 14:35
Doah! You are correct. 34 this October.Oct 2nd if you want to bring a present.

Smoke Screen
08-08-14, 14:44
Oct 2nd if you want to bring a present.I have a feeling that on Oct 2 she will be a very busy lady.

Knight62
08-08-14, 15:48
I have a feeling that on Oct 2 she will be a very busy lady.Should have a little party for her and take care of her like she takes care of us.

Clipperbomb
08-08-14, 18:11
Finally saw Cara at One after a couple of times asking for her and her being busy and then having to take Bibi instead of waiting (not that I EVER mind Bibi! Actually, she was busy this time, too. Was told she would be about 15 minutes and I said I'd wait. Only took about 7 for her to get to me (hope I didn't short one of you). Yes, she was pretty as mentioned, but I wasn't as into her as Bibi. Bibi's personality is just so. Fun. Just very bubbly and shows her personality the whole time. Cara was pleasant too, no doubt, and I would repeat. If Bibi wasn't available. Also, being a breast-man, prefer Bibi over Cara in that area as well. Got to be big enough and natural (enough) to show some bounce.I just got done seeing Bibi. Man she is fantastic. Really pretty and such a fun time. The girls are not this good looking at AMPs in different places.

Choir Boy
08-08-14, 20:11
I hit the Admiral Street Spa in Providence today about 3:30 PM. The younger mama greeted me and seemed to remember me. She took me to room and collected house fee. Mina came in; Korean, 30'ish, pretty, shapely, 5'0" or 1", fair English. She had on a short skirt and a sleeveless shirt. She took me to shower room. I saw a girl in the old short shorts bolt in and out of a room, so I'm not sure what the official uniform is. Pretty good TS; then back to the room.

She spent most of the massage up on the table. Good technique like she studied massage. No oil, lotion nor powder. Friendly and playful. Turnover, straight to HM (happy middle), hot towel cleanup, then more massage to finish up. Then she helped me dress. I saw the older mama on the way out; not a pretty sight. Usual $60 + $40.

HappyDave
08-08-14, 21:16
Usually a HJ contender, planning on my once and a while FS pilgramage. Ya latest is BiBi at OS, I love the young little spinners. I don't FS often so want it to count. PM's with privilaged info will be respected.

Member #6038
08-09-14, 08:45
I connected with Bibi for the first time a couple of days ago and she was great. Cara has a prettier face in my book but Bibi's body (nice naturals with a bit of a bubble butt) and attitude knock it out of the park for me. She was like hooking up with an old girlfriend that you hadn't connected with for awhile. Excellent kisser and, of course, more. You guys have a great spot at OS. Glad I can partake now and then!

AmpExplorer
08-10-14, 11:37
Was passing through the area. Paid a visit to P.S. The place is always clean. Wasn't too busy. Met BeBe. She is probably at least mid 30 ish, body looked ok. My eye tells me maybe she had a kid or 2. Her English is very good. She provided a friendly experience with the table shower and massage wasn't too bad. The only buzz kill is her "negotiator style" with the level of service gave her a "next time bring more" . Is 60 trying to become the old 40 standard. I haven't been to pleasant, NMS or admiral in awhile. Does 40 still get job done. Also I hope more to FS scale is not going up.

Is "Gina" still there. A lady by another name was on vacation.

CallMeIshmael
08-10-14, 12:05
Went to OS recently and asked for Cara. Had to wait 15 minutes for her to finish eating, which was no big deal.

LOOKS = 8: Nice spinner body, cute ass, enhanced be-cup tits, pretty face, probably mid-to-late 20's in age. Her English is somewhere between poor and fair.

TS = 7: Table shower was fun and thorough. There was some erotic play.

MASSAGE = 5: What you expect from a FS spa. Okay but not great.

POST-MASSAGE = 6/7: She was a lot of fun, but a bit mechanical and not 100% present. Perhaps she was having an off night, or perhaps we just didn't have the right chemistry. She was game for all the stuff I wanted to do and I enjoyed that. So, this was far from a bad experience. I've heard good things about Cara here, so I may repeat with her to find out if she was just having a 'meh' day.

FEE: . 6 house // $. 4 tip.

TIP: Once we were finished, I asked if we could clean up in the shower room. She agreed and off we went. She lathered me up and scrubbed me down while I stood. I cleaned her up as well, which was a nice way to end the visit. Also, it's nice to leave the spa cleaned up.

Regards,

Ishmael.

Smoke Screen
08-10-14, 18:10
Is 60 trying to become the old 40 standard.

Is "Gina" still there. A lady by another name was on vacation.60 is NOT the new standard, it's still 40. I'm sure the girls would like to get 60 or more if you're going to give in. Give 60 now, then in a few months it will be 80. I don't mind 50 for anything exceptional but unless it's nude, that's it for a HJ.

Fly Dangler
08-10-14, 19:43
The only buzz kill is her "negotiator style" with the level of service gave her a "next time bring more" . Is 60 trying to become the old 40 standard. I haven't been to pleasant, NMS or admiral in awhile. Does 40 still get job done. Also I hope more to FS scale is not going up. Pleasant has kind of morphed into more than just a are&T for most of their providers, and so they'd try to work you for more fore just a HJ.

PIB629
08-10-14, 23:19
Ok so my experience overall was very good but there def some crowd control issues with this place. When I came in there were three guys exiting all at the same time. I sat down in the sofa per the request of the mama and saw two other guys walk in. That was somewhat awkward.

Drew Sandra. Cute face. Kinda thick in the legs. Table shower was very nice but there was just too much attention to the crack. I don't mind washing a couple times but she must've gone back 15 times. Maybe my ass is just really dirty? Massage was decent and her tease to release was excellent.

Then when I was leaving there was another guy on the sofa and then some guy sitting outside by the door. Just based on crowd control and volume I think I prefer admiral.

AmpExplorer
08-11-14, 17:59
60 is NOT the new standard, it's still 40. I'm sure the girls would like to get 60 or more if you're going to give in. Give 60 now, then in a few months it will be 80. I don't mind 50 for anything exceptional but unless it's nude, that's it for a HJ.I gave 40 because that is all I had. Took the "bring more next time" as a big turnoff to her.

Don't bring in more $ than what you expect to pay.

Certainly could tell quickly from Bebe s " uniform" more was available.

Kool Zero
08-11-14, 20:54
I gave 40 because that is all I had. Took the "bring more next time" as a big turnoff to her.

Don't bring in more $ than what you expect to pay.

Certainly could tell quickly from Bebe s " uniform" more was available.I've always said "I can pay more now (above standard) and never come back or I can pay this and keep returning. " That usually works, especially if they are fairly new. I'm sure if they are leaving in a couple of days they'll want the bigger tip.

Undercoverchef
08-11-14, 22:59
Candy, candy, candy. So sweet, near perfect session.

Kool Zero
08-12-14, 12:12
Candy, candy, candy. So sweet, near perfect session.Is it the same Candy from about 4-6 months ago do you know? If it is the same Candy she sure is Dandy.

Abarisol
08-15-14, 12:52
Has anybody had a chance to go in here? I saw somebody obliquely mention it in a review of another place a while back, but hadn't seen any reports since.

I live not 5 minutes from this place and saw a sign for it while I was driving down to the beach, but thought there's no way an AMP has made it's way this far south. Am I wrong?

http://providence.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-openedall-new-magic-asian-touch-luxurious-place-royal-treatment-22/4190439I tried this place which looks promising from its layout but the TS was weak and the the massage even weaker that I left in the middle so I wouldn't waste more time and drove up to Providence. YMMV but it wasn't worth the drive for me and I don't know of a back up place close by so I won't try it again. I couldn't even touch her leg. Maybe others had a different experience. It's in a building in a strip mall with good parking though. Definitely could have gotten HE but was too annoyed. Instead went to my recently acquired regular place in Prov.

Little Tony II
08-15-14, 20:27
Yes, this is the same Candy that was at 1021 back in February. For the more seasoned participants, this is not the same Candy that we all loved a few years ago. I did visit Thursday and did enjoy some Candy. About a 7 on the Little Tony & Muffy scale.

Mika is on bacation again. Temp mama did not know for how long, so I talked to Mika in NY today and she said she would be back in two weeks and she will bring back a few favorites. YA RIGHT !!.

Not much more to report.

Have fun. . :)

Tony :cool:

Is it the same Candy from about 4-6 months ago do you know? If it is the same Candy she sure is Dandy.

JackJLuvs69
08-17-14, 15:59
I connected with Bibi for the first time a couple of days ago and she was great. Cara has a prettier face in my book but Bibi's body (nice naturals with a bit of a bubble butt) and attitude knock it out of the park for me. She was like hooking up with an old girlfriend that you hadn't connected with for awhile. Excellent kisser and, of course, more. You guys have a great spot at OS. Glad I can partake now and then!Have been in the hobby for a long time. Mainly focus on in call escorts but have been reading all the good things about One and Butbi that I had to give her a try. Glad I did. Standard fee and tip for FS. Butbi was very friendly and had a nice body. Very nice set of fits and the Ass was pretty good. TS was nice but nothing spectacular. Back to room and initial massage was OK. On the flip things heated up with all thing available that I desired. After finish, she took me back to shower for some mutual cleansing and then more massage. Good experience and I will repeat.

Choir Boy
08-17-14, 19:06
I stopped by Simple Serenity Spa in Pawtucket this afternoon. Door was locked. I knocked several times; no answer. I called their number twice; no answer. The signs were still up so I'm not sure what's going on.

Knight62
08-17-14, 22:10
Yes, this is the same Candy that was at 1021 back in February. For the more seasoned participants, this is not the same Candy that we all loved a few years ago. I did visit Thursday and did enjoy some Candy. About a 7 on the Little Tony & Muffy scale.

Mika is on bacation again. Temp mama did not know for how long, so I talked to Mika in NY today and she said she would be back in two weeks and she will bring back a few favorites. YA RIGHT !!.

Not much more to report.

Have fun. . :)

Tony :cool:Candy and Ruby were great. Wish they would come back.

Etonrifles
08-18-14, 20:43
I stopped by Simple Serenity Spa in Pawtucket this afternoon. Door was locked. I knocked several times; no answer. I called their number twice; no answer. The signs were still up so I'm not sure what's going on.Hmm, they posted today on Backpage. http://providence.backpage.com/BodyRubs/simple-serenity-spa-and-wellnessrelax-rejuvenate-renew-its-that-simple-monday-60hr-30/4170039.

Maybe they closed early on Sunday?

Caseyb7
08-19-14, 17:41
Candy and Ruby were great. Wish they would come back.Have spent a nice time with both Candy and Ruby at 1021.

Most recently with Ruby and Mika was on vacation, although replacement manager said maybe long time to Mika return.

Ruby is most pleasant and showed me an interesting style with an ice cube where she deftly used it as a cold alternative to her otherwise warm touch. Most interesting.

In my experience both Candy & Ruby typical of the relaxed, friendly 1021 standard.

Hope your experiences are good ones.

Yardape08
08-19-14, 19:11
Have spent a nice time with both Candy and Ruby at 1021.

Most recently with Ruby and Mika was on vacation, although replacement manager said maybe long time to Mika return.

Ruby is most pleasant and showed me an interesting style with an ice cube where she deftly used it as a cold alternative to her otherwise warm touch. Most interesting.

In my experience both Candy & Ruby typical of the relaxed, friendly 1021 standard.

Hope your experiences are good ones.If I'm not mistaken I think Knight62 was talking about a different Candy and Ruby from a couple years ago.

Knight62
08-19-14, 20:23
If I'm not mistaken I think Knight62 was talking about a different Candy and Ruby from a couple years ago.Yes I was. About two years ago.

GottaGo
08-19-14, 21:38
I know it's part of the business, but they over work the workers here to the point where every time I go there the person giving me the massage is overly tired. There has to be a threshold where there is diminishing returns to working these people this much.

Gusto754
08-19-14, 23:39
I know it's part of the business, but they over work the workers here to the point where every time I go there the person giving me the massage is overly tired. There has to be a threshold where there is diminishing returns to working these people this much.Yes indeed. I feel so bad for these girls. I went the other night and one of them (won't mention her name) said she works from 9 am To 3 am = 18 hours!!

She was yawning throughout the massage. Needless to say, that isn't exactly a turn-on!!

SMS 54
08-20-14, 21:23
I know it's part of the business, but they over work the workers here to the point where every time I go there the person giving me the massage is overly tired. There has to be a threshold where there is diminishing returns to working these people this much.

Yes indeed. I feel so bad for these girls. I went the other night and one of them (won't mention her name) said she works from 9 am To 3 am = 18 hours!!

She was yawning throughout the massage. Needless to say, that isn't exactly a turn-on!!There is little that can be done to stop their "employment " practices. Seems to be an acceptable way of doing business. There is seldom a shortage of providers willing to work under these conditions, and there certainly isn't a shortage of you mongers willing to overtip overworked workers. The only diminished returns will occur when the foot traffic slows to a trickle, and that seems unlikely any time soon.

OreoCookie
08-20-14, 21:46
Yes indeed. I feel so bad for these girls. I went the other night and one of them (won't mention her name) said she works from 9 am To 3 am = 18 hours!!

She was yawning throughout the massage. Needless to say, that isn't exactly a turn-on!!To be accurate, Unless someone specific is requested, they are all on a rotation, so while they may need to be available for 18 hours, they aren't exactly working the entire time. Not sure what the state requires, but maybe they should be tracking hours actually worked per day / year. I'm sure you can find workers in any field that are yawning during their regular shifts.

DirtyLaundry
08-20-14, 22:54
I'll just add to What's previously been said about this lovely girl.

Got her by luck of the draw. Got a full hour. She is a real beauty, thin with nice be's. I was afraid we weren't quite clicking at first. TS was average, massage was lame. Probably par for OS but I'm used to much better I think. After the massage was really, really great. Excellent CBJ and one of the best FS experiences I have had at an AMP or anywhere for that matter. After the FS we chatted as much as possible with the language barrier with more light massage and at that point I had totally fallen for Cara. I rarely want to repeat because I like variety but I would go to her again in a heartbeat. Left feeling like a king. Standard damage which was a collected up front by someone who was not the mamasan at the door, which kind of threw me off but it's minor. This girl is great and one of the best times I've had at OS for sure. -DL.

Tiger 37
08-21-14, 03:12

She was yawning throughout the massage. Needless to say, that isn't exactly a turn-on!!How bad to you feel if you are going to them, besides I work 18 hours and it ain't as easy as they have it.

Tiger.

Tiger 37
08-21-14, 03:26
Has anybody had a chance to go in here? I saw somebody obliquely mention it in a review of another place a while back, but hadn't seen any reports since.

I live not 5 minutes from this place and saw a sign for it while I was driving down to the beach, but thought there's no way an AMP has made it's way this far south. Am I wrong?

http://providence.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-openedall-new-magic-asian-touch-luxurious-place-royal-treatment-22/4190439Hello to all RI'enders.

Spend time in the Westerly area and decided to try this new Spa. Enter the place which is wide open, no doors to be buzzed into. The decorating is like a real spa so I am thinking I just walked into a legit location. So I was brought into a room by a cute K girl and she says that everyone is busy but she is going to give me my TS and then puts me in the Sauna. The TS was alright and she cleaned everything but was not too playful. After sauna return to the room and am created by a really cute 30 something K girl with a nice thin body. She is friendly and gives me a decent massage that seems to last forever. On the flip she asks me what do I get in other places and I tell her my preferences. She immediately says "No Boom Boom" and I started laughing because her English is perfect but she talked like we were in Korea. I said how about a BBBJ and she again said No Boom Boom just hand. She then offered a naked hand but said that was more money. So I went with it and she undressed and said no inside playing. But she allows everything else as far as roaming. So at the end she collects the fees for house and her 60 + I gave 80 for nakedness. The hand was actually very good, slow, sensual and this girl has all around talent. She said her name was KIKI and is always there. Saw another girl and she was alright too. Good luck.

Tiger.

Tiger 37
08-21-14, 03:31
Went to DT Spa recently and I can see why there are limited posts. Place sucks. The girl was absolutely gorgeous with probably the nicest body on a K girl. She was very tan, pretty face but older in late 30's, but the bod was incredible. She had fake the's, flat tight stomach and a small but rounded booty that was very tight. The bad was the massage lasted literally 5 minutes and it was into main event. Once the main event was over, so was the visit. In and out in 27 minutes even though I paid for the hour. No actual massage and no help getting ready to leave. Too bad to because the girl herself, the bod and the FS were all very good.

Tiger.

NY Monger
08-21-14, 11:16
Went to DT Spa recently and I can see why there are limited posts. Place sucks. The girl was absolutely gorgeous with probably the nicest body on a K girl. She was very tan, pretty face but older in late 30's, but the bod was incredible. She had fake the's, flat tight stomach and a small but rounded booty that was very tight. The bad was the massage lasted literally 5 minutes and it was into main event. Once the main event was over, so was the visit. In and out in 27 minutes even though I paid for the hour. No actual massage and no help getting ready to leave. Too bad to because the girl herself, the bod and the FS were all very good.

Tiger.Tiger--that was EXACTLY my thoughts as well until I had gone a few times. Most of DT's women seem to be a bit older, but fairly attractive as you said. Almost a Korean version of a MILF. If that's not your thing, then DT will never work out. But for me, its an easy place to get to, and I dig the look. But their definition of an hour tends to be 45-50 minutes unless you hit it off or they're slow.

I'm not defending them, just sayin', I think, that their niche is the milfy Korean, so I go there. And since most guys look for the young smokin' hot K-babe (regardless of service), I think that's why posts are limited.

Smoke Screen
08-21-14, 13:43
Hello to all RI'enders.

Spend time in the Westerly area and decided to try this new Spa. Enter the place which is wide open, no doors to be buzzed into. The decorating is like a real spa so I am thinking I just walked into a legit location. So I was brought into a room by a cute K girl and she says that everyone is busy but she is going to give me my TS and then puts me in the Sauna. The TS was alright and she cleaned everything but was not too playful. After sauna return to the room and am created by a really cute 30 something K girl with a nice thin body. She is friendly and gives me a decent massage that seems to last forever. On the flip she asks me what do I get in other places and I tell her my preferences. She immediately says "No Boom Boom" and I started laughing because her English is perfect but she talked like we were in Korea. I said how about a BBBJ and she again said No Boom Boom just hand. She then offered a naked hand but said that was more money. So I went with it and she undressed and said no inside playing. But she allows everything else as far as roaming. So at the end she collects the fees for house and her 60 + I gave 80 for nakedness. The hand was actually very good, slow, sensual and this girl has all around talent. She said her name was KIKI and is always there. Saw another girl and she was alright too. Good luck.

Tiger.You didn't elaborate much on the TS. Previous posts have mentioned washing you with one type of soap then rinsing you off, then another type of soap, rinsing off, then a third type of soap, then rinsing off. 3 different soaps.

1. regular 2. Coarse 3. Oily, have they discontinued that, or maybe because it sounds like you might have had the receptionist who doesn't normally do that? The long TS alone would have me travelling down there, but not during the beach traffick.

Cellucor
08-21-14, 19:43
Dumb question, is the One Spa entrance the door next to the Ronzio?

Yellowfever023
08-22-14, 07:49
Tiger--that was EXACTLY my thoughts as well until I had gone a few times. Most of DT's women seem to be a bit older, but fairly attractive as you said. Almost a Korean version of a MILF. If that's not your thing, then DT will never work out. But for me, its an easy place to get to, and I dig the look. But their definition of an hour tends to be 45-50 minutes unless you hit it off or they're slow.

I'm not defending them, just sayin', I think, that their niche is the milfy Korean, so I go there. And since most guys look for the young smokin' hot K-babe (regardless of service), I think that's why posts are limited.Hi Guy's.

Not trying to flame anyone and not trying to put down the girls either but 99% of these FS K girls at Prov spas are MILFS. Remember to use the asian age formula, take your best guess at their and add 10-15 years and you will be close. I would bet money that you would be hard pressed to find a one under 35 years old.

Fever.

Hornboi82
08-22-14, 12:17
Was going to visit admiral for the 1st time, got to the place and didn't feel comfortable and I drove to NMS to see my fav.

Abarisol
08-22-14, 13:14
I'm new to the area and have been by 1021 a couple of times but every time there's these dudes hanging out in front of the entrance and it seems a little shady. I tried to park in the back- I'm not sure if there's a back entrance but some guy was ducking behind a garbage can I couldn't tell if he was on a phone or doing drugs so I just left. Any info on how to actually go to this place? I normally don't get this vibe from places but at this one I do. Am I over thinking it? I usually prefer some privacy entering an AMP. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks.

Postman
08-22-14, 14:28
Was going to visit admiral for the 1st time, got to the place and didn't feel comfortable and I drove to NMS to see my fav.Just wondering, what spooked you? Did you go into the lot and see the back door? That is the door to use, the first time I went, I went in the front, which is barely ever used. That front door is not private at all, right in the middle of that busy intersection.

Cellucor
08-22-14, 17:35
So after all the glowing reviews of One Spa lately I decided I would try it out. Man I am so let down.

First problem is the Mama San refused to let me cause I looked too young (curse my good genes) and made go back to get my I'd. I never bring anything more than the $ I intend to spend and some xtra $ in case I feel like getting something on the way home. So anyway I come back hard core dedicated to get an awesome experience with mimi or cara but nope was told they are not available so I drew Sandy instead. TS was nice and long but no real play by her at all. Got into the massage room and they have these weird little pillows that you kinda just stuff your face into, trying to breath through a towel / pillow for 15 minutes with a tiny asian walking on your back=not fun or relaxing. Other option is tilt your face up and strain your neck, either way bleh. The actual main event was good but it really wasnt a memorable event. I got 50 minutes which is better than what I got at DT but the service at OS def threw me off, maybe just a bad draw / luck that night.

Maybe Ill try again if I can get an appt with Bibi or Cara.

Otherwise Ill be going to DT from here on out which sucks cause OS is 10 mins away.

CallMeIshmael
08-22-14, 20:07
Dumb question, is the One Spa entrance the door next to the Ronzio?Yes. It is.

CallMeIshmael
08-22-14, 20:17
My Spidey sense tingled the first time I went to 1021 and I passed it by as well. There is an entrance from the back parking lot. I've decided to not park there as it's increased darkness / privacy could translate to a greater chance that my car will get messed with or stolen. I park on Broad Street near but not directly in front of the 1021 entrance (depending on what parking is available).

While I also prefer a more discrete front entrance, it is what it is with 1021. The guys hanging out never bother me. They don't even look at me or break their conversation. I think that it can be safely said that they (and everyone else in the general area) don't give a damn. If you can get past your trepidation, there's fun to be had there. Good luck.

Regards,

Ishmael.

I'm new to the area and have been by 1021 a couple of times but every time there's these dudes hanging out in front of the entrance and it seems a little shady. I tried to park in the back- I'm not sure if there's a back entrance but some guy was ducking behind a garbage can I couldn't tell if he was on a phone or doing drugs so I just left. Any info on how to actually go to this place? I normally don't get this vibe from places but at this one I do. Am I over thinking it? I usually prefer some privacy entering an AMP. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks.

SMS 54
08-22-14, 22:49
I'm new to the area and have been by 1021 a couple of times but every time there's these dudes hanging out in front of the entrance and it seems a little shady. I tried to park in the back- I'm not sure if there's a back entrance but some guy was ducking behind a garbage can I couldn't tell if he was on a phone or doing drugs so I just left. Any info on how to actually go to this place? I normally don't get this vibe from places but at this one I do. Am I over thinking it? I usually prefer some privacy entering an AMP. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks.I park as close as I can on broad St, or on one of the side streets nearby. I most often walk right past the guys out front, say Hello, or whatever, and go right in and up the stairs. There is a door on the side street, left side if your looking at the front, you have to ring the buzzer there and wait a second get buzzed in, and go up. If you're old and white like me, you don't look like you belong there, but nobody cares and most everyone probably knows why you're in the area. Proceed up the stairs and ring the bell and then be led in and enjoy yourself. It's all good.

GoSailor41
08-23-14, 07:40
I park as close as I can on broad St, or on one of the side streets nearby. I most often walk right past the guys out front, say Hello, or whatever, and go right in and up the stairs. There is a door on the side street, left side if your looking at the front, you have to ring the buzzer there and wait a second get buzzed in, and go up. If you're old and white like me, you don't look like you belong there, but nobody cares and most everyone probably knows why you're in the area. Proceed up the stairs and ring the bell and then be led in and enjoy yourself. It's all good.I've had the same issues. I've driven by twice and just keep getting the feeling like my car will not be there when I get out. I wish I can work up the nerve because I really want to try this place. Another question, does the front entrance have a sign or anything? At least the numbers 1021? How hard is it to find the entrance? I get a bit paranoid visiting establishments I haven't been to.

PatsFan001
08-23-14, 17:01
Hi Guy's.

Not trying to flame anyone and not trying to put down the girls either but 99% of these FS K girls at Prov spas are MILFS. Remember to use the asian age formula, take your best guess at their and add 10-15 years and you will be close. I would bet money that you would be hard pressed to find a one under 35 years old.

Fever.So if I'm looking for a 40-45 the dt is my best bet?

iamioman
08-23-14, 19:44
I've had the same issues. I've driven by twice and just keep getting the feeling like my car will not be there when I get out. I wish I can work up the nerve because I really want to try this place. Another question, does the front entrance have a sign or anything? At least the numbers 1021? How hard is it to find the entrance? I get a bit paranoid visiting establishments I haven't been to.It is an 'iffy' neighborhood and the later the hour the worse it gets, but it's fine during the day and there are a lot of businesses right in that block so if you are going during normal business hours or early evening there are people coming and going all the time, you won't stand out as much as you think you will. There's a neon '1021' in the doorway, but that's it.

As others have said, the back parking lot is a lot more secluded so I woiuldn't recommendn parking there. It seems like your car would be safer on the busy main street where people can see anyone messing with it.

ShesGotBalls
08-23-14, 21:55
It is an 'iffy' neighborhood and the later the hour the worse it gets, but it's fine during the day and there are a lot of businesses right in that block so if you are going during normal business hours or early evening there are people coming and going all the time, you won't stand out as much as you think you will. There's a neon '1021' in the doorway, but that's it.

As others have said, the back parking lot is a lot more secluded so I woiuldn't recommendn parking there. It seems like your car would be safer on the busy main street where people can see anyone messing with it.That neighborhood is immigrant, Dominican, working class. It is fine, but looks rough. Parking in that lot behind is fine, but it is strewn with glass, so watch where you park. Don't bring the Benz or wear the Rolex, and you'll be fine, at any time.

Buzz yourself into the entrance across from the mechanics shop.

It's been a while since I've been there, but never, ever had any problems. These folks watch their neighborhood.

Caseyb7
08-24-14, 11:24
I'm new to the area and have been by 1021 a couple of times but every time there's these dudes hanging out in front of the entrance and it seems a little shady. I tried to park in the back- I'm not sure if there's a back entrance but some guy was ducking behind a garbage can I couldn't tell if he was on a phone or doing drugs so I just left. Any info on how to actually go to this place? I normally don't get this vibe from places but at this one I do. Am I over thinking it? I usually prefer some privacy entering an AMP. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks.I'm with the consensus that, while the neighborhood looks sketchy, neither I nor my car have ever had any issue at all visiting 1021.

As others say, there are 2 entrances. Front & side.

The upstairs hallway is a bit spooky. No doubt, but Mika or the acting manager will typically have their door open & waiting to greet you coming up the stairs.

On occasion I visit after dark also without a problem, although the neighborhood can cause a heightened heartbeat.

MikeNrm28
08-24-14, 16:17
Stopped in last Thursday evening as a walk in. I drew Sandra and had a great time. I know there have been other reviews on her (mostly all positive). Very friendly girl with a great personality, fun and bubbly. Great body, fit, sexy. Thorough table shower and gave a pretty good massage as well. Left happy and would definitely recommend, she didn't disappoint. Standard 60/40.

Woody32
08-24-14, 22:41
I also park on main st. I walk up like I own the place, never had an issue. I did spend the night there with one of the working women. I parked my newer car in front of the side entrance all night! I was concerned but couldn't let a chance like that get in the way! I mean it only lists for $ 52,000 the things I do for Asian pussy. I kinda like the area, for the simple reason I won't bump into somebody I know and if I do, they are there for the same thing. Try going during the day I think you be more at ease. Good luck and have fun.

GoSailor41
08-25-14, 08:42
I also park on main st. I walk up like I own the place, never had an issue. I did spend the night there with one of the working women. I parked my newer car in front of the side entrance all night! I was concerned but couldn't let a chance like that get in the way! I mean it only lists for $ 52,000 the things I do for Asian pussy. I kinda like the area, for the simple reason I won't bump into somebody I know and if I do, they are there for the same thing. Try going during the day I think you be more at ease. Good luck and have fun.Thanks for all the replies. You guys are certainly easing my mind. Ok, next time I'm in the area, I'm going to go for it. Thanks!

Ulie Facedown
08-25-14, 08:55
I also park on main st. I walk up like I own the place, never had an issue. I did spend the night there with one of the working women. I parked my newer car in front of the side entrance all night! I was concerned but couldn't let a chance like that get in the way! I mean it only lists for $ 52,000 the things I do for Asian pussy. I kinda like the area, for the simple reason I won't bump into somebody I know and if I do, they are there for the same thing. Try going during the day I think you be more at ease. Good luck and have fun.Perfect summation of my feelings and strategies. Twice I've been (slightly) engaged by a local. First guy was a friendly chat for a few minutes that ultimately ended with his presidential run announcement. His platform was legalizing ganja and other libertarian concepts. Yes, he was currently fundraising. Second dude caught me leaving by the side door and asked me how it was. "You know it!" was my only response.

But I must say, sadly, I'm never been invited to an overnight. Closest would be grabbing a nap (by myself) in the big room after having worked the third shift.

Abarisol
08-25-14, 12:07
Well first of all thank you for all the replies to 1021. I'm glad I wasn't the only one to feel that way. I definitely will be going there soon-hopefully today. Walking in like I own the place sounds smart. Spending the night sounds like a rare surprise. Thanks again for all the assistance.

RubMeLongTime
08-25-14, 12:55
Made an appt for sunny Friday night 2 hrs in advance with new / temp mama Lisa.

Get there 5 minutes early and after waiting 25 min left.

Which one of you buggers was working Sunny overtime?

I surmized if she was already 25 minutes late for me the. She would not be much fun so I left. Even though I have not seen her I. Quite awhile.

Went to Nms and got Yumi one of my favs.

All good standard all the way round.

Mongo69
08-25-14, 16:03
Been to One dozens of times, but a cpl months back went in with a big smile and was greeted by the grumpy mamesan and then a bitchy k girl who told me to hurry up and pick from the lackluster talent lined up for me. I bailed. Went back recently hoping things had changed but again a lame lineup and I picked June (not July she said, hardy har har). She was cute but too doughy for me. I miss the OS SPINNERS!! Service was okay, she did what I wanted but the talent is not what it once was. At least 1021 is consistent even if the girls aren't 10 out of 10.

M69.

So after all the glowing reviews of One Spa lately I decided I would try it out. Man I am so let down.

First problem is the Mama San refused to let me cause I looked too young (curse my good genes) and made go back to get my I'd. I never bring anything more than the $ I intend to spend and some xtra $ in case I feel like getting something on the way home. So anyway I come back hard core dedicated to get an awesome experience with mimi or cara but nope was told they are not available so I drew Sandy instead. TS was nice and long but no real play by her at all. Got into the massage room and they have these weird little pillows that you kinda just stuff your face into, trying to breath through a towel / pillow for 15 minutes with a tiny asian walking on your back=not fun or relaxing. Other option is tilt your face up and strain your neck, either way bleh. The actual main event was good but it really wasnt a memorable event. I got 50 minutes which is better than what I got at DT but the service at OS def threw me off, maybe just a bad draw / luck that night.

Maybe Ill try again if I can get an appt with Bibi or Cara.

Otherwise Ill be going to DT from here on out which sucks cause OS is 10 mins away.

HorizonSounds
08-25-14, 21:31
Cara is on bacation now. So sad. Anybody knows any other girls on that level at OS besides Bibi. Bibi was nice but prefer someone with pretty face.

PatsFan001
08-26-14, 16:08
Went to dt Saturday night during the festival, got Shawne? Typical service it was good. Had a 15 min massage then some CBJ followed by cg, and doggie. But I won't return because at the end she was giving me crap for not being married and having a beer gut, not the way you should be talking to your customers.

Massage-8.

Body-8.

FS-7.

60 for house 140 for FS.

AmpExplorer
08-26-14, 20:45
Hi Guy's.

Fever.From reading the forum and some other online blogs the west coast k girls sound closer to early 20's and "hotter" while it seems the northeast k girl is more Milfish (and older). While more "Midwest" is even older. I still haven't been to NY area and LA area.

A trip to San Diego a few years ago didn't find me anything better than what was in RI, but then again I was just a tourist there.

AmpExplorer
08-26-14, 20:59
Paid a recent visit to P.S. "Gina" looked a few years older and her hair was longer. Still with IBT' features but there was some age in the past few years. She was actually "dressed" for work in what looked like "uniform" from 1021' or my visits to the "old DT" by the old downtown "mall". She was friendly but not sweet. Maybe it was a YMMV experience and it was a busy day? P.S. Is a good choice if you are not sure you want HE or possibly more.

I was actually shorted about 10 minutes which never happened to me at P.S. In the past. I didn't like the "new look" "new name" compared to the version a couple years ago. I did see a "hot k girl" wearing heels walk by when I was in my room. It wasn't Bebe, she collected my money. I might go back and visit to see her. ? Her name.

TheSearcher66
08-26-14, 22:39
And I'd like some suggestions on an AMP, preferably close to the convention center.

FS of course and the right treatment and the best looking providers. A good massage is a plus.

Woody32
08-26-14, 23:58
I should have been a little more clear on my over night. I was seeing this former employee outside her work, she told me to come on up, it was great! But my arm and shoulder took a week to feel right. Those massage tables are not exactly made for 2 to sleep on, not that we slept much (tee, hee) mr. Yellow fever is right on about milfs, 90% of the girls are way north of 40 yrs and true make up artist, I've seen this women many times with out her face" on and you would not recognize her! I still find her attractive but different. Thanks for listening, have fun.

Hags Joe
08-27-14, 00:37
because at the end she was giving me crap for not being married .Wait, what? Seriously?

I can see the other way, but that makes no sense.

Aluver
08-27-14, 09:45
I tend to swing by 1021 around closing midweek and there are definitely some sketchy characters about and the 1st few times I went I was certainly concerned about my car. However, 50+ visits I've never had a problem. At the hour I go there are food trucks all around and people milling about. I street park around the corner on Warrington near the side door. I'm pretty sure Mika or the mamasan du jour can see Warrington from their office / lounge because there have been many times when I called ahead that Mika would to buzz me in the side door before I even had a chance to hit the bell.

Last few times I've been I've seen Candy 2. 0. She's not the same Candy I recall from the spring. Candy 2. 0 has a more of a Chinese-asian build and look to her than the typical Korean-asian 1021 girl. Candy 2. 0 has a nice personality, gives a wonderful TS, good massagee with some good stretching, and very skilled in all areas of service.

Malvolio
08-27-14, 10:44
One word review would be 'wow! But I will embellish. Cici is such a sweetheart.

Cici is young, fit, and attractive, with wonderfully smooth skin. I am a fan of the TS and of the massage phase of the session, and I like NMS because they typically do a great job with the TS and massage. For my tastes Cici exceeded the high average standards. I was clean clean clean ooo! CLEAN clean in the TS, and found the face down massage to be top notch. I like a harder massage, if it is done well, and she delivered. I enjoy walk-on-back, and that was good too for you "harder" massage fans. Cici aims to please, and that is evident. Her creativity and skill extended to the ST and flip, and a bit more massage to round out this pleasurable hour. I found Cici to be engaging too--she is confident in her English, and I enjoyed our conversation.

Repeat?! Oh yeah, I already have, and look forward to seeing her again. Soon, I hope.

Ampman44
08-27-14, 11:01
And I'd like some suggestions on an AMP, preferably close to the convention center.

FS of course and the right treatment and the best looking providers. A good massage is a plus.One Spa is very close at the foot of Federal Hill. Do a search.

TripleO
08-27-14, 14:21
NMS. Jenny is going on bacation this Sunday for a week. I was lucky enough to enjoy her skills today. Each time gets better. Great massage, TS, ST, etc.

Admiral. Sunny is on bacation and is to return next week.

Enough on the 411 of 2 very good providers!

MuffyTheDiver
08-28-14, 07:56
Haven't been by 1021 in a few months (mostly lack of interest) but I may be up for a visit soon. Does anyone know who the current Mama is (Mika, Old one or other?

Also if anyone knows who the current staff is that would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Muff.

Malvolio
08-28-14, 13:57
Angie is sweet, and a spinner for sure--small, with pixie-like features. Malvolio digs spinners! She got up on the table during much of the massage, and I was getting a kick out of the sensation of her cute little body working up and down my back and legs. TS was good, followed by excellent massage, ST, and flip. I would definitely repeat.

HappyDave
08-28-14, 13:57
Sorry for the delay, phone had broke and was on bacation. Several weeks back asked for good 1021 or OS prospects, due to lack of funds after hitting CF went to NMS, got Jenny, lots of fun, highly recommend. . 6 and. 4.

HappyDave
08-28-14, 14:00
Planning a ride to RI, was thinking of having enough on hand for my FS dip. Never been to DT any advice appreciated. Of course info on others welcome too. Will keep requested PM's private.

HD.

Throwaway3602
08-29-14, 04:33
From reading the forum and some other online blogs the west coast k girls sound closer to early 20's and "hotter" while it seems the northeast k girl is more Milfish (and older). While more "Midwest" is even older. I still haven't been to NY area and LA area.

A trip to San Diego a few years ago didn't find me anything better than what was in RI, but then again I was just a tourist there.Used to go to spas in prov / paw / CT / mass, now living on the west coast. Way hotter and younger. Went to FE last time I visited and they're definitely a lot older. Still old mamasan type girls here, but lots of young only spas.

Moscow Mule
08-29-14, 15:59
Planning a ride to RI, was thinking of having enough on hand for my FS dip. Never been to DT any advice appreciated. Of course info on others welcome too. Will keep requested PM's private.

HD.Just visited a couple day ago. Drew Paris who was probably 30 ish, decent looking, great attitude, great body, and a set of bolt ons. Typical FS shop with above average TS, below average massage, and above average main event. I would recommend her and would repeat with her, although I always like to try new gals. You never know when you might find the diamond in the rough. Standard rates. 6 & 1. 4.

Choir Boy
08-29-14, 16:28
I hit the Simple Serenity Spa in Pawtucket last month and received a card for a free 1/2 hour massage. I went today to try to use it. They could not find me in their records, so they refused to honor the card. I strolled out the door.

I remember I filled out some kind of paper when I was there last time. Odd.

DaddysLookin
08-29-14, 21:28
I hit the Simple Serenity Spa in Pawtucket last month and received a card for a free 1/2 hour massage. I went today to try to use it. They could not find me in their records, so they refused to honor the card. I strolled out the door.

I remember I filled out some kind of paper when I was there last time. Odd.Good for you!! You have to stand up for what is right and WALK from time to time.

Little Tony II
08-30-14, 20:58
Haven't been by 1021 in a few months (mostly lack of interest) but I may be up for a visit soon. Does anyone know who the current Mama is (Mika, Old one or other?

Also if anyone knows who the current staff is that would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Muff.I could not pass this up.

Muffy, why don't you TOFTT and report back. HA!

Have Fun! :)

CallMeIshmael
08-31-14, 12:12
SCALE = 1 to 10.

TS: 7.

MASSAGE: 4.

POST MASSAGE: 8.

FEE: . 6 house.

$. 4 tip.

NOTES: Candy is petite and young (even using the Asian scale). Pretty and very sweet. Nice body with a little baby fat. Small tits. Table shower was lots of fun with a lot of erotic play (and my asshole has never been cleaner.). Massage was below par even for a FS shop. I made the mistake of going on a busy night, so I think that they were trying to cycle guys through there at a steady clip. Flip and main event was great fun. She's enthusiastic and accommodating. Would recommend, though I still think that Ruby is my favorite at 1021. I've reviewed Ruby previously.

CallMeIshmael
08-31-14, 12:13
TS: 3.

MASSAGE: 7.

POST MASSAGE: 6.

FEE: . 6 house.

$. 4 tip.

NOTES: Bibi is not young (realistically, I think mid / high 40's or even low 50's), but she has a great body. Big see / the cup tits, but a little too saggy for me. Fantastic ass. She has a very friendly attitude. TS was cursory and quick. Massage was better than most FS shops. Flip and main event was mellow (my choice) and enjoyable. She's a sweetheart and we had fun. That said, she's not my type and I won't repeat. I can see why others would like her more than I, though.

Yello Tail
08-31-14, 15:22

HD.Stopped by today. I hadn't been to DT since it moved to its present location. I liked the set up. Ladies (happened to see 30, all were very attractive. Got Paris. Very friendly and enjoyable experience. Will make it a point to stop again my next time thru.

Malvolio
08-31-14, 20:36
I had the pleasure to make an appointment with Sandra today, whom I have seen more often than anyone at NMS. (I think 6 times now?! Lucky me!) It is always a treat to see her, and today's session was no exception.

Sandra impresses me as being is tall, alluring, and accommodating. (A recent reviewer said "Great body, fit, sexy"yup yup yup! She was a pleasure to be with from the moment she walked in the room, to the moment she walked me out the door. The TS set the stage with a good amount of teasing mixed in. The massage was so good, with attention to back, legs neck, arms and butt. After a brief "walk on back", where my back surprisingly failed to crack, she asked if I'd like to wrap up the face down massage with some lotion. That felt wonderful, and she did an effective hot towel cleanup right after.

Sandra really shines with the soft touch and flip, expertly teasing and drawing out the end of our time together. There was a funny moment after, when I saw Angie (who I recently reviewed) in the hall. I said "Hi Angie! And got a satisfying giggle from both girls for that. No rush whatsoever, we went a ways beyond the 60 minute mark today.

I think it is pretty obvious how I feel about the prospect of a repeat!

Member #4063
09-01-14, 12:42
As I was in the area, unusual for me now, I thought I would see my ATF Gina at P.S. In Pawtucket. Well as luck would have it she is on vacation. I drew Susie who looks very close to her. Very nice slim body with long hair and very nice breasts. Usual very good massage, always take the TS after the session, and on flip fun was had by all. She is very responsive and seemed to really get into the session and enjoyed it, as did I. Standard donation, $60 at the door and tip of $140. Very worthwhile visit and I feel that I have an excellent backup play if Gina is not there. The session was even better as they know me there now and I feel like old home week when I do get the chance to visit. Strongly recommend Susie and I would not hesitate at all to see her again.

Jack.

BigStar1
09-01-14, 15:34
Been away for a few months. Does anybody know the current line-up at one-.

Spa?

Need more than a HE, but might end up at NMS. Does anybody know if Sarah is still around.

Bigstar1.

GlennCoward53
09-02-14, 00:53
Anyways, a few months back or maybe more I inquired about what would be a good RI AMP to visit. I live in Mass and am not close to Quincy or Boston where apparently there are AMPs. The few places south of Boston are attend by American women, that occasionally have a woman that is African American or Hispanic and then on a return visit they are no longer there and you don't know who you will get once you hand over the house fee. Usually 80 for the hr. You Rhode Island guys pointed me in the direction of going deeper into RI and I would benefit. Well 1 day last week I got on Rt 1 and just kicked back and made the drive from Attleboro into RI. I don't want to identify where I went or who I saw as I do not want LE to stake them out or raid them as that is what has happened up here in the burbs of Ma. I did call ahead to make sure I ride down would not be wasted. Mamasan answered and told me no problem come down. I was leery of the parking lot. There was a cop directing traffic across the street from me. A few guys pulled up in pick up trucks and were making phone calls. I don't know if this is a common thing. They watched me as well. I do drive a Dodge Charger and some people have thought I was an unmarked LE car in the past. These trucks eventually left the parking lot. Then I made my move. I went inside and was greeted by a 2nd door that had a door bell. Mamasan opened it soon after I rang the bell. I awaiting to be asked by Mamasan "who long did I want the appointment for " ?By she lead me to a massage room. Soon after a a beautiful Korean girl entered my room. She asked me How long of a visit I would like and I said 1 hour. 60 was the rate. She took my money and handed me a towel and told me to me to undressed. I was worried about leaving my wallet in my pants so I shoved it under the massage table. She then came back and asked me if I had ever had a table shower and I said "NO". We entered that room and she asked me to lie down and spent time playing with my boys and Johnson. (I had blue balls going in there). She came close to getting me off but fortunately she asked me to flip and she cleaned by backside good. She gave me a towel and had me rinse with mouth wash. She did the same. Next she brought me into a tiny hot room I guess you could call the sauna room. It was quite hot and I wanted out. I was worried about my wallet and was led back to the massage room. She began the massage every now and then running her finger nails across my ass and along my legs. This was a turn on. After a while she asked me to flip right side up. My Johnson was throbbing and had a purple head. I could have easily jerked off. She began a light massage head to toes, again getting her finger nails s to run along my stomach and groin area. Then she stopped and asked me if there was anything she could do for me to make me feel better? I said "What can you do " ? She said "How much do you have"? "I said 60"She immediately came back with "give me 80" I told her OK and if she wanted the money now. 80 was all I had to the dollar. She then told me she could take her top off and I could play with her boobies which were quite nice. Firm and warm. She ran them over my Johnson and brought them up to my mouth. At this point I could have been talked into anything. She told me if I had 80 more she could and she motioned with her mouth tha she could give me a BJ. My question to you guys is "does she mean BBBJ or a covered BJ? I was a little leery of catching something and besides I didn't have the extra. She said "Maybe next time " and I said " YES". She began sucking my nipples and jerking me. I exploded ans she said "YOU have a lot " ! She brought me back a warm towel and clean me herself. Then she brought me in a bottled water. Looking at the clock I was there well over the 60 minutes. She then told me to flip over a massaged me again. I was in heaven. You guys are lucky to live in RI. I have never been able to talk a MA gal to remove her top. What I would like to know from you guys that frequent RI AMPs, Is this a typical encounter? Did I just luck out? She kissed me on the lips after I got dressed and led meme down to the exit with Mamasan mumbling something. I thanked the girl over and over. I am hooked. I don't know if things would go as smooth next time but I found what I have been looking for. The only bad thing was that I had a 45 minute ride home. I was hesitant about the BJ because years ago O got a BBBJ from an escort and I ended up with grey puss oozing from my Johnson and burning when urinating. I had to get 2 penicillin shots. Very embarrassing.

HorizonSounds
09-02-14, 01:48
New girl at one spa, name cherry, Tall, quite attractive, huge tits beautiful pussy and ass. Cara left and had to find somebody else, apparently cara is coming back on Thursday. TS with cherry was terrible, hurried and with a real manly touch, and normally when that happens I think it is going to be a bad session. But we went into the room after the shower, and I stopped her for a while, and I told her if you are going to rush this and just be that way, I might as well leave right now and I have no problem doing that. Then I told her all I want is a nice relaxing session with a relaxing companion. Her front totally changed, and she apologized and she apologized saying she had a lot of terrible clients today. After that the session went great and even had massage for 10 minutes at the end and stayed the full hour. Would I recommend? Yes. But you need to be firm with her.

DaddysLookin
09-02-14, 08:02
But "forced returns" is not one of them. A2 must be proud! FINALLY, someone listened!

Anyways, a few months back or maybe more I inquired about what would be a good RI AMP to visit. I live in Mass and am not close to Quincy or Boston where apparently there are AMPs. The few places south of Boston are attend by American women, that occasionally have a woman that is African American or Hispanic and then on a return visit they are no longer there and you don't know who you will get once you hand over the house fee. Usually 80 for the hr. You Rhode Island guys pointed me in the direction of going deeper into RI and I would benefit. Well 1 day last week I got on Rt 1 and just kicked back and made the drive from Attleboro into RI. I don't want to identify where I went or who I saw as I do not want LE to stake them out or raid them as that is what has happened up here in the burbs of Ma. I did call ahead to make sure I ride down would not be wasted. Mamasan answered and told me no problem come down. I was leery of the parking lot. There was a cop directing traffic across the street from me. A few guys pulled up in pick up trucks and were making phone calls. I don't know if this is a common thing. They watched me as well. I do drive a Dodge Charger and some people have thought I was an unmarked LE car in the past. These trucks eventually left the parking lot. Then I made my move. I went inside and was greeted by a 2nd door that had a door bell. Mamasan opened it soon after I rang the bell. I awaiting to be asked by Mamasan "who long did I want the appointment for " ?By she lead me to a massage room. Soon after a a beautiful Korean girl entered my room. She asked me How long of a visit I would like and I said 1 hour. 60 was the rate. She took my money and handed me a towel and told me to me to undressed. I was worried about leaving my wallet in my pants so I shoved it under the massage table. She then came back and asked me if I had ever had a table shower and I said "NO". We entered that room and she asked me to lie down and spent time playing with my boys and Johnson. (I had blue balls going in there). She came close to getting me off but fortunately she asked me to flip and she cleaned by backside good. She gave me a towel and had me rinse with mouth wash. She did the same. Next she brought me into a tiny hot room I guess you could call the sauna room. It was quite hot and I wanted out. I was worried about my wallet and was led back to the massage room. She began the massage every now and then running her finger nails across my ass and along my legs. This was a turn on. After a while she asked me to flip right side up. My Johnson was throbbing and had a purple head. I could have easily jerked off. She began a light massage head to toes, again getting her finger nails s to run along my stomach and groin area. Then she stopped and asked me if there was anything she could do for me to make me feel better? I said "What can you do " ? She said "How much do you have"? "I said 60"She immediately came back with "give me 80" I told her OK and if she wanted the money now. 80 was all I had to the dollar. She then told me she could take her top off and I could play with her boobies which were quite nice. Firm and warm. She ran them over my Johnson and brought them up to my mouth. At this point I could have been talked into anything. She told me if I had 80 more she could and she motioned with her mouth tha she could give me a BJ. My question to you guys is "does she mean BBBJ or a covered BJ? I was a little leery of catching something and besides I didn't have the extra. She said "Maybe next time " and I said " YES". She began sucking my nipples and jerking me. I exploded ans she said "YOU have a lot " ! She brought me back a warm towel and clean me herself. Then she brought me in a bottled water. Looking at the clock I was there well over the 60 minutes. She then told me to flip over a massaged me again. I was in heaven. You guys are lucky to live in RI. I have never been able to talk a MA gal to remove her top. What I would like to know from you guys that frequent RI AMPs, Is this a typical encounter? Did I just luck out? She kissed me on the lips after I got dressed and led meme down to the exit with Mamasan mumbling something. I thanked the girl over and over. I am hooked. I don't know if things would go as smooth next time but I found what I have been looking for. The only bad thing was that I had a 45 minute ride home. I was hesitant about the BJ because years ago O got a BBBJ from an escort and I ended up with grey puss oozing from my Johnson and burning when urinating. I had to get 2 penicillin shots. Very embarrassing.

Yellowfever023
09-02-14, 08:12
Anyways, a few months back or maybe more I inquired about what would be a good RI AMP to visit. I live in Mass and am not close to Quincy or Boston where apparently there are AMPs. The few places south of Boston are attend by American women, that occasionally have a woman that is African American or Hispanic and then on a return visit they are no longer there and you don't know who you will get once you hand over the house fee. Usually 80 for the hr. You Rhode Island guys pointed me in the direction of going deeper into RI and I would benefit. Well 1 day last week I got on Rt 1 and just kicked back and made the drive from Attleboro into RI. I don't want to identify where I went or who I saw as I do not want LE to stake them out or raid them as that is what has happened up here in the burbs of Ma. I did call ahead to make sure I ride down would not be wasted. Mamasan answered and told me no problem come down. I was leery of the parking lot. There was a cop directing traffic across the street from me. A few guys pulled up in pick up trucks and were making phone calls. I don't know if this is a common thing. They watched me as well. I do drive a Dodge Charger and some people have thought I was an unmarked LE car in the past. These trucks eventually left the parking lot. Then I made my move. I went inside and was greeted by a 2nd door that had a door bell. Mamasan opened it soon after I rang the bell. I awaiting to be asked by Mamasan "who long did I want the appointment for " ?By she lead me to a massage room. Soon after a a beautiful Korean girl entered my room. She asked me How long of a visit I would like and I said 1 hour. 60 was the rate. She took my money and handed me a towel and told me to me to undressed. I was worried about leaving my wallet in my pants so I shoved it under the massage table. She then came back and asked me if I had ever had a table shower and I said "NO". We entered that room and she asked me to lie down and spent time playing with my boys and Johnson. (I had blue balls going in there). She came close to getting me off but fortunately she asked me to flip and she cleaned by backside good. She gave me a towel and had me rinse with mouth wash. She did the same. Next she brought me into a tiny hot room I guess you could call the sauna room. It was quite hot and I wanted out. I was worried about my wallet and was led back to the massage room. She began the massage every now and then running her finger nails across my ass and along my legs. This was a turn on. After a while she asked me to flip right side up. My Johnson was throbbing and had a purple head. I could have easily jerked off. She began a light massage head to toes, again getting her finger nails s to run along my stomach and groin area. Then she stopped and asked me if there was anything she could do for me to make me feel better? I said "What can you do " ? She said "How much do you have"? "I said 60"She immediately came back with "give me 80" I told her OK and if she wanted the money now. 80 was all I had to the dollar. She then told me she could take her top off and I could play with her boobies which were quite nice. Firm and warm. She ran them over my Johnson and brought them up to my mouth. At this point I could have been talked into anything. She told me if I had 80 more she could and she motioned with her mouth tha she could give me a BJ. My question to you guys is "does she mean BBBJ or a covered BJ? I was a little leery of catching something and besides I didn't have the extra. She said "Maybe next time " and I said " YES". She began sucking my nipples and jerking me. I exploded ans she said "YOU have a lot " ! She brought me back a warm towel and clean me herself. Then she brought me in a bottled water. Looking at the clock I was there well over the 60 minutes. She then told me to flip over a massaged me again. I was in heaven. You guys are lucky to live in RI. I have never been able to talk a MA gal to remove her top. What I would like to know from you guys that frequent RI AMPs, Is this a typical encounter? Did I just luck out? She kissed me on the lips after I got dressed and led meme down to the exit with Mamasan mumbling something. I thanked the girl over and over. I am hooked. I don't know if things would go as smooth next time but I found what I have been looking for. The only bad thing was that I had a 45 minute ride home. I was hesitant about the BJ because years ago O got a BBBJ from an escort and I ended up with grey puss oozing from my Johnson and burning when urinating. I had to get 2 penicillin shots. Very embarrassing.I am not sure where you went but 80 for an HJ is way to much to pay and chances are the extra 80 she wanted was for a CBJ not BBBJ. My calculations say that you would have paid $220 for a CBJ. If you went to 1021, DT, One Spa, FE etc you would have received FS for $200 total.

Knight62
09-02-14, 11:34
I am not sure where you went but 80 for an HJ is way to much to pay and chances are the extra 80 she wanted was for a CBJ not BBBJ. My calculations say that you would have paid $220 for a CBJ. If you went to 1021, DT, One Spa, FE etc you would have received FS for $200 total.And probably wouldn't have needed the two shots either.

HappyDave
09-02-14, 19:24
Did NMS not DT, way it went. Got Jenny, she always looks hot but this time was beat, I was there 4:00. She usually gets on the table with me for the finish. This time it was 30 min into it. After that I lost intrest and left. Saw several unattractive new girls. Did see CeCe on my way down the stairs, cute as ever, said Hi to me and jumped in a car with someone and drove away all happy.

Smoke Screen
09-02-14, 20:25
She took my money and handed me a towel and told me to me to undressed. I was worried about leaving my wallet in my pants so I shoved it under the massage table. Not to worry about your wallet. In the massage room there is a small table with a plastic bag / container, the purpose of which is to put your wallet, keys, and anything else you're worried about. Take it with you to the TS. When you leave the TS don't forget to take it with you. With that said, I have been having table showers for many years and have always left my wallet with everything in it in the massage room and have never had a problem.

Existierende
09-02-14, 22:38
I needed a good massage the other day, and from what I heard, this lady fit the bill. Her studio is not super discrete -- it's in the middle of an office complex. But I felt pretty ok about it. Almost like hiding in plain sight.

Anyway, she looks ok, a bit heavy with some D cup boobs. The massage was really good. Not as good as my main professional (a hairy dude, though one who can fix my back pain like nobody's busines), but pretty good. Better than the best AMP massage I've had, and in the upper half of professional therapeutic massages I've had. She's happy to talk, but stays quiet, which is fine by me. No teasing while on my stomach, though she started on the front. She has really nice hands and got me going pretty quickly. Once she started handling it, I didn't last long, mostly because everything else was so good. I've heard she goes topless, but I didn't ask. I figured I'd wait for the second visit. I hope there's more teasing then.

http://providence.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/my-hands-massage-therapy/4098553

DirtyLaundry
09-03-14, 11:33
Does anybody know where Rose is these days? I'm talking about the one from ABC a few years back, she was at 1021 for a short while too. Any word on her would be appreciated very much.

Fly Dangler
09-03-14, 11:55
I don't want to identify where I went or who I saw as I do not want LE to stake them out or raid them as that is what has happened up here in the burbs of Ma. Actually here in RI that's not so much of a concern, as long as a bit of common sense is used when posting reviews. You would have probably gotten a lot more help if you'd at least posted the name of the place and provider, and at the same time it would have been helpful to us too by providing a heads up on a place/provider that it might be better to avoid.

TheHotAzn
09-03-14, 15:44
I needed a good massage the other day, and from what I heard, this lady fit the bill. Her studio is not super discrete -- it's in the middle of an office complex. But I felt pretty ok about it. Almost like hiding in plain sight.

Anyway, she looks ok, a bit heavy with some D cup boobs. The massage was really good. Not as good as my main professional (a hairy dude, though one who can fix my back pain like nobody's busines), but pretty good. Better than the best AMP massage I've had, and in the upper half of professional therapeutic massages I've had. She's happy to talk, but stays quiet, which is fine by me. No teasing while on my stomach, though she started on the front. She has really nice hands and got me going pretty quickly. Once she started handling it, I didn't last long, mostly because everything else was so good. I've heard she goes topless, but I didn't ask. I figured I'd wait for the second visit. I hope there's more teasing then.

http://providence.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/my-hands-massage-therapy/4098553How heavy would you say she is? Like has a belly or chubby? Thank you for the review BTW.

Existierende
09-03-14, 17:47
I'm too much of a gentleman to guess her exact weight I'd say chubby with a belly. She's got larger boobs so it's hard to say what the belly is like. Don't go expecting an awesome body. Also, she doesn't dress in a sexy way, probably because of the legit location.

How heavy would you say she is? Like has a belly or chubby? Thank you for the review BTW.

BostonGuy31
09-04-14, 03:28
Hey All, Long time lurker but decided to contribute two recent visits to the scene and do my part to keep the Board moving in the right direction. Before I begin thanks to all senior and other contributing members.

NMS visit about 2 weeks ago roughly 9 pm. Wanted Donna but she was busy. Larry gave me CeCe and guaranteed a good experience. Brought to room on right closest to the door which I don't care for but was pleased when CeCe came in. Very friendly. Small spinner type with Bees. TS was average for NMS standards including some play. Massage I asked for Medium and just a warning for you all it was more on the hard side. Def a few moments when I was in pain lmao. Short walk on back as well.

Flip came and it was very good. Not great but certainly not disappointed. Some roaming allowed UTC Top. Standard $60/$40. I only tip higher if multiple is had or girl really goes beyond on the flip.

I would see her again if Donna wasn't available.

Side note Larry was not on his game. Usually has remembered me and makes small talk but not on this night. After massage all business.

BostonGuy31
09-04-14, 03:46
Visited one about a week ago. Was going to visit NMS but when I called Donna and CeeCee were busy. I was also told Sandra was on vacation but would return tom. Bummer because I really do like NMS.

On the upside it made my decision to go to FS an easier one. Due to the lack of reports of both 1021 and FE with current lineups I decided to hit One up instead. Drew BiBi.

First impression was that she was a little older than usual One girls I have seen. Don't get me wrong certainly good looking and nice See's. TS was average. All spots were hit but nothing special. I started to get nervous. Return to room and since I really do enjoy the massage part I told her I wanted Medium. She said ok and almost seemed surprised I was as interested in massage as I was LOL. I must say for a FS spa the massage was very good. Then came the flip, and Boy was it great. Nice long hair which she used and multiple techniques were had. Let's just say she may have looked 35 but acted 25! Took me like a champ and didn't give me the squirm or any lines about being too big (which is a huge turnoff and why I won't return to Refresh or DT. I am no Peter North so I think it's bs). Once finished she layer with me for a few minutes to catch our breath. Light head massage at end was a good touch. I left pleased and relaxed. Total time was about 55 min. For one standards I was ok with that.

Happy hunting. I know I'm new to posting but assure you all I'm appreciative of the work you all put in.

If anyone has I go on FE and 1021 girls currently and care to share a PM would be great.

Puckster
09-04-14, 08:44
Kissing really gets my engine going. Do any of the girls at these spas go for DFK?

Beantown14
09-05-14, 01:14
New girl at one spa, name cherry, Tall, quite attractive, huge tits beautiful pussy and ass. Cara left and had to find somebody else, apparently cara is coming back on Thursday. TS with cherry was terrible, hurried and with a real manly touch, and normally when that happens I think it is going to be a bad session. But we went into the room after the shower, and I stopped her for a while, and I told her if you are going to rush this and just be that way, I might as well leave right now and I have no problem doing that. Then I told her all I want is a nice relaxing session with a relaxing companion. Her front totally changed, and she apologized and she apologized saying she had a lot of terrible clients today. After that the session went great and even had massage for 10 minutes at the end and stayed the full hour. Would I recommend? Yes. But you need to be firm with her.This may sound a bit out there, but I'll appreciate if you guys can be a bit more specific. I'm well over 6' and would love to find a nice tall girl, so when you say tall, is that like tall for Asian 5'8") or 6'2"? I've only been to RI couple of times years ago before all the law changes, and in boston usually go for more of a massage places with ugly girls like the holistic spa. Would really appreciate if anyone could recommend a nice tall girl!

Yellowfever023
09-05-14, 10:25
This may sound a bit out there, but I'll appreciate if you guys can be a bit more specific. I'm well over 6' and would love to find a nice tall girl, so when you say tall, is that like tall for Asian 5'8") or 6'2"? I've only been to RI couple of times years ago before all the law changes, and in boston usually go for more of a massage places with ugly girls like the holistic spa. Would really appreciate if anyone could recommend a nice tall girl!On my first trip to One Spa the girl I got was probably about 5'9 she claimed to be a cheerleader for a pro baseball team back in japan. Been to One several times since then and have never seen any other girls there as tall as my first. About two years ago at 1021 I saw an amazon of a K girl who had to be close to 6' but she was gone quick, at the time I was going there 2 times a week and on my second visit of the week she was gone. Connie at CH was pretty tall but I hear she has retired, although now that I think about it I have seen at least 4 girls at CH who were pretty tall.

CallMeIshmael
09-05-14, 13:38
This may sound a bit out there, but I'll appreciate if you guys can be a bit more specific. Cherry = 5'8", 5'9" tops.

Review is forthcoming.

Regards. Ishmael.

Fly Dangler
09-05-14, 14:42
Hadn't been here at North Main for a couple months (or anywhere for that matter, thanks to a couple medical problems) so Thursday morning I decided it was time. After a warm greeting (and scolding for being gone so long) by the mamasan I gave her the donuts I'd brought and was shown to my favorite room. Since it wasn't yet even 9:00 AM she told me it'd be a couple minute wait, but as it turned out the wait was well worth it.

Within 5 minutes a tall, smiling, really cute and very perky probably mid 30's K-girl came bouncing in. She said her name was Sanji (pronounced San jee), her English was pretty good (said she'd arrived in the USA from Seoul about 7 years before) and she announced that after 8 hours of really good sleep she was well rested and raring to go. When I said before that she was tall I mean 5'8" to 5'9", and she was thin, but not too skinny. Asked why she had such a big grin and she said she'd just gotten to eat a jelly filled donut, her favorite, which she usually misses out on before they were all gone, but today someone had brought two dozen donuts and so all the girls got some. When I mentioned they might have been the ones I brought her grin got even bigger.

TS was extremely thorough, prolonged and lots of teasing. Then we went back to the room and the body rub wasn't half bad. Careful though, she's a strong girl with some size, so you probably don't want anything more than a medium from her, even though she mixes lots of teasing in with it. Then came more teasing, lots of accommodation and a gentle, soft (but exciting) main event. Ended up going over by almost 20 minutes.

Damages were $60/$50 (extra effort) and I'd definitely repeat!

iamioman
09-06-14, 01:30
Not to worry about your wallet. ... With that said, I have been having table showers for many years and have always left my wallet with everything in it in the massage room and have never had a problem.Ditto. Never had a problem anywhere with anything missing from my wallet. Spas want repeat business / regulars (less risky) and they aren't going to tolerate someone stealing from customers.

Of course I am pretty sure that mamsans have at least looked in my wallet at more than one spa. I've introduced myself or given my name on the phone and given a name that isn't my real name or a nickname of my name and on leaving the mamasan will say my actual name as printed on my driver's license. I assume maybe they check when you are in the shower to make sure you're not a cop, although maybe it's just me because I look like a cop or something, or maybe just mamasan's way of saying "I know who you are". (Back to the wallet / name thing. I am not talking about a logical leap from a nickname to a full name it's a leap to a completely different name. It's like if I gave my name as 'Sean' and on the way out they called me 'Steven'.).

CaptainAjacks
09-06-14, 15:05

http://providence.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/my-hands-massage-therapy/4098553I also have had the pleasure of visiting MHMT in East PVD on a number of occasions. I agree with most of what has been stated here. The owner is friendly, professional, welcoming and quite skillful in massage therapy techniques. Anyone considering a session here should be aware that high quality massage is the focus with a bit of a nice treat to leave you relaxed before you depart for home. IMHO the therapist is attractive and engaging, although if you're looking for a 20-something spinner, a visit to an AMP or a club in PVD (for viewing purposes only of course) would better serve your needs. For the adults on this board with reasonable expectations, a visit here will likely be very enjoyable for you.

CaptainAjacks
09-06-14, 15:31
I'm too much of a gentleman to guess her exact weight I'd say chubby with a belly. She's got larger boobs so it's hard to say what the belly is like. Don't go expecting an awesome body. Also, she doesn't dress in a sexy way, probably because of the legit location.I have also had the pleasure of making a number of visits to MHMT in E. PVD. I agree with most of what has been communicated here. I have found the owner to be friendly, welcoming, professional, and highly skilled in massage therapy techniques. Individuals who are considering a session here should be aware that the focus of this provider is high quality massage therapy with a bit of a very nice treat at the end to leave you relaxed before you depart for home. IMHO, the therapist is attractive and engaging, however if you are looking for a 20-something spinner weighing less than 120 lbs. , perhaps one of the many AMP places throughout the area would be a better fit for you. For the adults here who desire a very high quality massage experience and have reasonable expectations, a visit to MHMT could be very pleasant indeed.

Choir Boy
09-06-14, 18:53
It looks like the girls at North Main now wear short tight dresses rather than the old short shorts. I went down this afternoon and got Suzie. Good NMS experience.

Spectator
09-07-14, 16:08
Stopped in at Admiral last night for the first time. Drew Nana. She was nice, giggly, accommodating. Spoke no English whatsoever. Uniform there is a black top with red shorts, very nice. She was probably 30-35 ish, small, good massage, had a nice style to her. 60+50. She went thru the script, TS, rub, finish, helped me dress. Smiling the whole time. Will return.

Jack A Dogov
09-07-14, 19:36
Stopped in at Admiral last night for the first time. Drew Nana. She was nice, giggly, accommodating. Spoke no English whatsoever. Uniform there is a black top with red shorts, very nice. She was probably 30-35 ish, small, good massage, had a nice style to her. 60+50. She went thru the script, TS, rub, finish, helped me dress. Smiling the whole time. Will return.Nana and I didn't quite click the first time I saw her however I have seen her a few times since and now I think she's great. She is my go to girl when Sunny is not available or I just want to change it up a bit.

One other note about Admiral is the new Mama. After Gigi returned for a short time there's a new one who is very friendly. She grabs me in a hug both before and after my massage and walks me to and from the room with her arm around me. I am sure she is friendly with all the customers but she insists that we have met before. I have a pretty good memory for faces (not always names as I can't remember hers right now) but she doesn't look familiar to me. Does anyone know if she worked as a massage girl or mama at Admiral or another spa? I've asked her but she just laughs.

Puckster
09-08-14, 12:55
Any recommendations for DFK at the spas?

Knight62
09-08-14, 17:07
Nana and I didn't quite click the first time I saw her however I have seen her a few times since and now I think she's great. She is my go to girl when Sunny is not available or I just want to change it up a bit.

One other note about Admiral is the new Mama. After Gigi returned for a short time there's a new one who is very friendly. She grabs me in a hug both before and after my massage and walks me to and from the room with her arm around me. I am sure she is friendly with all the customers but she insists that we have met before. I have a pretty good memory for faces (not always names as I can't remember hers right now) but she doesn't look familiar to me. Does anyone know if she worked as a massage girl or mama at Admiral or another spa? I've asked her but she just laughs.She said she is from Boston. I'm assuming mama-son at an AMP. Her name is Lisa and she's got a good sense of humor.

Scraggy
09-08-14, 20:19
A couple of recent visits to OS which, in general, is such a fantasy-come-true it's hard to think about going back to a HE place. The only thing that really detracts from the experience is the piped in radio, complete with commercials, news, sports and irritating rock music. Can't turn it off.

Been with Penny and Cherry, both attractive though Cherry greets you wearing practically nothing, tall, slim, store-bought Cs right out there. Takes your breath away. However, she has no massage skills and is kind of up tight for a girl in her line of work. Really not much fun. Penny on the other hand has a little more flesh on her, not overweight by any means and really gorgeous natural Cs. She surprised me with her good massage skills and very accommodating nature. Would definitely choose Penny next time.

Since the FS scene is new to me, anyone care to advise on etiquette on condoms. If you want to use one, is it bring your own (BYOC) or is it supplied?

AsianSeeker77
09-08-14, 22:48
A few days ago, Zipped down to RI for some fun, Around 930 pm, kinda busy out front, found a parking spot out front no problem.

Went up stairs rang the buzzer no answer, waited five minutes, then was greeted yung, short cute ok, shows me the first room, takes my house fee, waited five more minutes, then Ruby appears, may be the same ruby, before the crack down. Late 20's ok looks.

Little chit chat then TS that was ok. Back to the room for some lite tease and massage, flip, fun, cow girl then mish.

Finished up with hot towel and some cuddle time. English ok massage 7 attitude 8 h 60 tip 140 +20 not shorted on time.

Will repeat and hope to see Candy!

Be safe!

Yardape08
09-09-14, 05:34
A couple of recent visits to OS which, in general, is such a fantasy-come-true it's hard to think about going back to a HE place. The only thing that really detracts from the experience is the piped in radio, complete with commercials, news, sports and irritating rock music. Can't turn it off.

Been with Penny and Cherry, both attractive though Cherry greets you wearing practically nothing, tall, slim, store-bought Cs right out there. Takes your breath away. However, she has no massage skills and is kind of up tight for a girl in her line of work. Really not much fun. Penny on the other hand has a little more flesh on her, not overweight by any means and really gorgeous natural Cs. She surprised me with her good massage skills and very accommodating nature. Would definitely choose Penny next time.

Since the FS scene is new to me, anyone care to advise on etiquette on condoms. If you want to use one, is it bring your own (BYOC) or is it supplied?You reviewed two girls at OS and then ask if anyone here knows if they supply condoms? Did you get BBFS there and now are asking if they supply condoms for future visits? Your post has me confused

SmashAnGrab
09-09-14, 09:48

Since the FS scene is new to me, anyone care to advise on etiquette on condoms. If you want to use one, is it bring your own (BYOC) or is it supplied?Good Report, thanks. In reply: my experience, condoms always. It is a rare thing to get bareback anything. That said, a couple of years back at One, the cutest thing ever, June, gave me regular BBBJ's. She was an LA nail salon 25 year old out here to scare up some extra money to buy a new car back home. A couple of other posters also sang her praise. Loved June. Past that, never got bb anything at spas. Maybe if you have a long relation with the K-gal. And condoms -- I bring my own, but lots of girls like to use their own because if they give you the CBJ, they worry about the lube / spermicide on some products. The condoms they have though are always tiny and constricting. I'm not John Holmes, but come on!

Aldrich317
09-09-14, 17:22
Nana and I didn't quite click the first time I saw her however I have seen her a few times since and now I think she's great. She is my go to girl when Sunny is not available or I just want to change it up a bit.

One other note about Admiral is the new Mama. After Gigi returned for a short time there's a new one who is very friendly. She grabs me in a hug both before and after my massage and walks me to and from the room with her arm around me. I am sure she is friendly with all the customers but she insists that we have met before. I have a pretty good memory for faces (not always names as I can't remember hers right now) but she doesn't look familiar to me. Does anyone know if she worked as a massage girl or mama at Admiral or another spa? I've asked her but she just laughs.Yes, saw the new mamason several weeks ago. Very playful, touchy and flirty. On way to the TS, laughingly asked if I wanted 4 hands. Think she was kidding. Told her Sunny's two were sufficient.

Woody32
09-09-14, 23:26
Hi guys, I've posted before but not really any reviews. So here goes! Went to palm tree today around 2 pm greeted at door by pleasant older mamasan, took me to nice clean room, then asks for 60 house, I say who's working? She says jenny and calls to her. In walks a older women with a good rack and smile. I say game on and give mama the $ jenny comes back with my change and hug and kiss. I'm thinking good start! Very playful and off to table shower we go, I think any t s is good this was ok with a little ass play. Back to room good massage with good back walking. A little light tease, then the flip. Goes right down and takes my cock in mouth for a little more tease. Comes up for air and asks what do I want. WTF? I say everything! She's back in a flash and starts more BBBJ. Really good, a few positions of covered sex, rips cover off and tittie fk to completion. Standard tip and I'm out in 50-60 min. So t s 6 massage 7-8 . BBBJ 8-9 main event 6. I would go back, but like I said she's older (50 more) but a lot of fun! Nice body, nice nat. Rack but really wouldn't let me at them. Over all I had agood time. Hope I wasn't to long and hope this is helpful. Have fun.

Spectator
09-10-14, 15:49
Yes, saw the new mamason several weeks ago. Very playful, touchy and flirty. On way to the TS, laughingly asked if I wanted 4 hands. Think she was kidding. Told her Sunny's two were sufficient.Mama last night was a very old lady. Smiley but DEFINATELY in her 60's or older.

Had Minna, very nice, similar to Nanna, enjoyable, eager to please.

Playr69
09-10-14, 17:37
Any one have any info on the girls at Palm? Ad says international so was wondering what was on menu??

Also any info on this girl is greatly appreciated, have been trading texts and she sounds sweet?

http://providence.backpage.com/BodyRubs/available-now-sexy-italian-mistress-new-and-hot-incall-or-outcall-23/4223002

Thanks to all! Report back after visit.

Woody32
09-10-14, 19:37
I'm flagging my self!! For not saying jenny at Palm is Korean, rookie mistake.

Aluver
09-11-14, 08:54
Introducing. The one. The only. The hostess with the mostess. Give me a roar for. Mika.

Swung by 1021 last night and was greeted by a happy to see you Mika. I know there are many Mika naysayers on here, but from this monger's perspective 1021 runs a lot better when she's at the helm. Mika also apparently brought Yung in tow out of the bacation void as well and I had the absolute pleasure of getting reacquainted with her as well last evening.

Little Tony II
09-11-14, 20:32
Yes it is true. . Mika & Yung2 have returned. Mika called me to announce her return.

Boy she had a lot of bacation time.

Have fun :)

Introducing. The one. The only. The hostess with the mostess. Give me a roar for. Mika.

Swung by 1021 last night and was greeted by a happy to see you Mika. I know there are many Mika naysayers on here, but from this monger's perspective 1021 runs a lot better when she's at the helm. Mika also apparently brought Yung in tow out of the bacation void as well and I had the absolute pleasure of getting reacquainted with her as well last evening.

Caseyb7
09-12-14, 08:20
I stopped by FE for some acupressure this week and was fortunate to draw Janey.

Vibrant, funny, happy, attractive with excellent acupressure skills.

She said her English was limited. But I did not find that the case as it was very easy to communicate with her.

I had a ton of fun and great therapy as well.

Manager is always friendly & I saw 2 other attractive staffers by the sauna.

Mr Quimper
09-12-14, 20:46
Penny on the other hand has a little more flesh on her, not overweight by any means and really gorgeous natural Cs. She surprised me with her good massage skills and very accommodating nature. Would definitely choose Penny next time.

Since the FS scene is new to me, anyone care to advise on etiquette on condoms. If you want to use one, is it bring your own (BYOC) or is it supplied?Thanks for the heads up. I found myself at the bottom of Federal Hill with time and money to burn (always a dangerous combination). I climbed three flights of stairs through an everyday office and knocked on the door starkly titled "ONE" and was let in by the ajumma and led to a nice, dimly lit and clean room. By luck I drew Penny, a late 20's tanned K-gal with pretty face and nice curves. I put the house fee and some of my preferred brand of covers (Okamoto 004's ftw) on the side table, which amused her greatly. The table shower was occupied so she started with a lotion rubdown. A knock on the wall signalled that the shower room was free; I was impressed that she sanitized the shower table before beginning an extremely pleasurable manual soap and wash cycle. Back in the room Penny displayed considerable massage skills and even diagnosed and treated several persistent knots in my upper back and shoulders.

She stepped out of room briefly whilst I put the standard tip on the nightstand. She stepped out of her short dress to reveal a set of truly lovely see cups and began a soft tease which transitioned to butterfly kisses all over. I got between her legs to spread her hairless slit and gently licked her clit until it was fully engorged. The proceedings were fairly straightforward (CBJ, mish, k9) but executed with a high degree of skill and enthusiasm. Afterwards she cleaned me up with several hot towels and even a bit of mouthwash and hand sanitizer. Penny completed the full hour with some more light massage. Overall it was an excellent encounter that I will repeat as often as funds, time and travel schedule allows.

iamioman
09-13-14, 01:39
...then Ruby appears, may be the same ruby, before the crack down. Late 20's ok looks....The current Ruby is not the Ruby who was at 1021 pre-crackdown and who came back briefly last winter.

Raven1950
09-13-14, 12:00
Visited Downtown for the first time Friday at 2:00 PM, drew Bianca. Nice Table shower then sauna, then back to the room. Ask me what I want, asked for gift upfront (not usually how it works for me). Then went straight to fun time. She was good. Decent CBJ, cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. After I was spent cuddled up to me and chatted awhile. Game me 15 over the hour. Nice time will repeat. I forgot to mention mama had a few questions about were I been before but nothing annoying, mama even paid for parking meter.

Ciao.

Raven.

Abarisol
09-15-14, 13:32
Well first of all thank you for all the replies to 1021. I'm glad I wasn't the only one to feel that way. I definitely will be going there soon-hopefully today. Walking in like I own the place sounds smart. Spending the night sounds like a rare surprise. Thanks again for all the assistance.I finally made it there on Saturday. Went thru the front door without any hassles. I did see the side entrance thanks to other members. I drew Ruby. Nice personality a little on the thick side for me. I prefer trimmed or natural she was completely shaven. Good ts decent FS. She was dedicated to the massage and unrushed. I would much rather go thru their line up before repeating with Ruby but my experience wasn't bad just not my preference physically. I've been to OS, DT and Refresh-all worth repeating. I haven't been to FE yet. Just drove by to check it out. Enclosed & Street parking is what I saw. I don't know if any natural spinners are there yet.

iamioman
09-15-14, 14:47
...I would much rather go thru their line up before repeating with Ruby but my experience wasn't bad just not my preference physically. FYI: their 'line up' is only 1 or sometimes 2 other girls. Sien they tend to have older staff and a lot less turnover, odds of finding a specific body type are a lot lower than they are at spas with higher volumes of more frequently changing younger staff.

Woody32
09-15-14, 22:28
Went on sat. If 1021 neighborhood makes you uneasy this hood is tuff. I parked right in front and buzzed in. I was met by a young plain jane type swho brought me to a room, she asked if I had been there before, I said no first time. 1 min. And in walks sha, sha tall and really sexy look to her. She takes 60 house and I grab a towel, she comes back with my change and off we go, good table shower after she asked if I wanted a steam, maybe before the shower I can't recall, anyways I declined and back to room we go massage was pretty good for this type of shop. When she was on top I reached behind to find her not wearing panties under her sexy dress, cool. Little tease and flip, she leaves for maybe 1 min. Turns lights down and peels off the dress, big bombs, really nice body! Great dt and really good main event. Sha, sha has a real different look to her, no spinner but I found her sexy and fun. The place is new and clean, really nice. On my way out I met coco really cute with short hair. So I give the shower a 6, mAssage 7-8 remember that's for FS shop, good CBJ and main event 7-8. So really good time, standard tip and I'm out the door in about 1 hr. Hope this helps, have fun.

Cellucor
09-16-14, 00:52
Had another visit to DT after the last visit to OS left a bad taste in my mouth (har har).

Got Bianca, she walked in in this sexy one piece bikini. Nice body, nice ass with natural see tits def a little bit on the older side but still very cute. Very good english! Did the normal TS with a little play and a sauna room visit afterwards. Short massage and a nice tease with her tongue in alllll the places. Her oral skills were kinda mediocre little too much teeth action but she made it up doing reverse cowgirl and clapping her ass together. Main event was over and she asked me to massage her for a bit thought I was going to get a round two for free for a little the way she was moaning LOL. Overall a good time and much better than my OS and on par with the my last DT visit. Got my full hour although time was padded by me massaging her but hey had a good time.

HappyDave
09-16-14, 11:02
Any seniors get a strange PM from a zero poster. If you have 411 PM me.

P Austin
09-16-14, 14:03
The Shrine has decent talent, kind of like 1021. It is not usually busy in there. Tammi and Mimi both K girls, that is the whole line up. I have seen Tammy a few times, I have not opted for FS but. 6 gets me full access and a very happy ending. Massage is decent and the tease is long and slow. So. 6 + . 6 .

Peace.

Raven1950
09-16-14, 17:04
Had another visit to DT after the last visit to OS left a bad taste in my mouth (har har).

Got Bianca, she walked in in this sexy one piece bikini. Nice body, nice ass with natural see tits def a little bit on the older side but still very cute. Very good english! Did the normal TS with a little play and a sauna room visit afterwards. Short massage and a nice tease with her tongue in alllll the places. Her oral skills were kinda mediocre little too much teeth action but she made it up doing reverse cowgirl and clapping her ass together. Main event was over and she asked me to massage her for a bit thought I was going to get a round two for free for a little the way she was moaning LOL. Overall a good time and much better than my OS and on par with the my last DT visit. Got my full hour although time was padded by me massaging her but hey had a good time.I liked the teeth.

TwitchX85
09-16-14, 17:16
My usual romping grounds is cola, but will be in newport for a little bit, wonder if anyone can pm me on someone for a body rub that would outcall to my hotel later on a Friday night, thanks! Prefer caucasian, but as long as there not obese I am good to go!

Hope someone can point me in the right direction, thanks in advance.

GlennCoward53
09-16-14, 21:33
I live in MA. There isn't a big choice of places foe me to visit unless I drive to Quincy or Boston. I am about 30 minutes from the RI border and I drove to the nearest AMP over the border. Not many parking spaces but I did call ahead to find out if I could be accommodated. The Mamasin said "Yes". I had a fantastic 1st time experience with a Korean girl. In the table Shower I thought she was going to get me off due to all the attention my Johnson and boys got. Thank god she had me flip, so junior got a chance to recover. Next a dry off and we both gargled with mouthwash. Then she sent me into a claustrophobic sauna room (rather a small room with an electric heater. A few minutes in there and then back to the massage room. Damage so far. 6 for 1 hr. I had. 8 in my wallet and hoped fpr xtra near the end. After a non rushed massage, she had me flip, then she asked me how she could make me feel better and of curse I just played dumb at first and then I pinted to my already erect Johnson and she asked me" How much I have "? . 6 I tell her. "Give me. 8 she fires back" OK I said. I can do that". I got off the table and went into my wallet. She then went on to tell me that she would be removing her top and I could touch but first she continued to turn me on by rubbing her titties across my Johnson and kissing my ear lobes! She then began a nice rhythm on my Johnson with her hand. I knew I was going to explode any sec. She stopped and asked if I had more $. I told her no that was all I had (and I was true) She told me that next time for. 6 more she could and she motioned with her mouth that she could give me oral. What I didn't establish probably because I was quite satisfied with what had occurred thus far was whether she meant BBBJ or CBJ? Can any of you in the know tell me what I can expect from a RI AMP? One half of me says yea, go fr it but the other says don't do because STDS can be for life. When I was younger I did go to a stag party and the 2 girs hired set themselves up in 2 bedroom upstairs. The girl I lined up for gave me an amazing BBBJ but I paid the price. The next day my Johnson was shriveled up and it felt like I was on fire when I tried to urinated. By the 2nd day I had gray puss oozing out of my Johnson. I had to get 2 penicillin shots in my butt to cure it. I felt as though I dodged a bullet. Any feed back is appreciated.

Horny As Hell
09-16-14, 22:23
The next day? I have NEVER heard of an std that's almost instantaneous. From what I know there's always a period from contact to symptom's (incubation I guess) and maybe you'd done something weeks earlier and it was just a coincidence that you noticed the symptoms the next day. Did you ever find out exactly what it was?

To borrow a line from Eddie Murphy: What's next? We put it in and it explodes?

The girl I lined up for gave me an amazing BBBJ but I paid the price. The next day my Johnson was shriveled up and it felt like I was on fire when I tried to urinated. By the 2nd day I had gray puss oozing out of my Johnson. I had to get 2 penicillin shots in my butt to cure it. I felt as though I dodged a bullet. Any feed back is appreciated.

Kool Zero
09-17-14, 13:24
" How much I have "? . 6 I tell her. "Give me. 8 she fires back" OK I said. I can do that". I got off the table and went into my wallet. She then went on to tell me that she would be removing her top and I could touch but first she continued to turn me on by rubbing her titties across my Johnson and kissing my ear lobes! She then began a nice rhythm on my Johnson with her hand. I knew I was going to explode any sec. She stopped and asked if I had more $. I told her no that was all I had (and I was true) She told me that next time for. 6 more she could and she motioned with her mouth that she could give me oral. You paid $80 bucks for standard serve with some roaming? I feel you were taken advantage of.

Smoke Screen
09-17-14, 17:26
You paid $80 bucks for standard serve with some roaming? I feel you were taken advantage of.That's what happens when you go to a FS spa and ask for a rub & tug. They are used to earning much more for their time.

NY Monger
09-18-14, 09:23
The next day? I have NEVER heard of an std that's almost instantaneous. From what I know there's always a period from contact to symptom's (incubation I guess) and maybe you'd done something weeks earlier and it was just a coincidence that you noticed the symptoms the next day. Did you ever find out exactly what it was?

To borrow a line from Eddie Murphy: What's next? We put it in and it explodes?I was a little surprised as well by next day symptoms. I guess you never know, but here's a link with some guidelines-.

http://std.about.com/od/overviewofstds/a/incubationper.htm

MojoRisin76
09-18-14, 13:37
Has anyone had success with this lovely lady?

http://providence.backpage.com/Thera...d-play/3760340

http://juvinate.net/

I've seen her a couple of times and got nothing but a very good massage. But I have a feeling something is there, it just might take another visit.

Anyone have success?

Cellucor
09-18-14, 18:45
I walk by this place all the time and see signs for a massage place but can't seem to find any information about it. Anyone been in there and see what they offer?

GlennCoward53
09-18-14, 19:56
The doc that gave me the shots told me I had an" infection of the prostrate" He never brought up the word std. It was awhile back. I guess I put it into my head that I had gotten an STD and the shot got rid of it. I do realize now that there is an incubation period. Ever since that time I have passed on several different occasions because even though my problem was corrected I wouldn't want to go through that again. One time I got crab lice. I will take that any day. One bath with hot water and 1 of about 5 products they have at your local Rite Aid / CVS got rid of those critters. I think I got them from the blanket I was told to lie on top off after about 12 other guys before me layyed on it at a hotel seeing an escort. That was back in the 80's!

P Austin
09-19-14, 13:29
I walk by this place all the time and see signs for a massage place but can't seem to find any information about it. Anyone been in there and see what they offer?Most guys on here will say RTFF, it is most evident in your post. Just scroll down about 8 posts.

QBall2
09-19-14, 19:58
Never been to an AMP before but I always have wanted to try one out. Just wondering if any of you more experienced gentlemen have any suggestions as to which are some of the better parlors.

Puckster
09-20-14, 08:50
Never been to an AMP before but I always have wanted to try one out. Just wondering if any of you more experienced gentlemen have any suggestions as to which are some of the better parlors.There's a ton of information if you read these posts.

The first thing you have to decide is if you want a rub & tug spot or FS spot. Then read the posts. It's pretty much laid out there.

HappyDave
09-20-14, 08:59
Never been to an AMP before but I always have wanted to try one out. Just wondering if any of you more experienced gentlemen have any suggestions as to which are some of the better parlors.Five posts all asking, the question asked in this one, you will find the answer in this forum, I suggest you RTFF, try a place, post about it and you may get better replies after you have credibility.

Tommy Anonymus
09-20-14, 12:30
The doc that gave me the shots told me I had an" infection of the prostrate" He never brought up the word std. It was awhile back. I guess I put it into my head that I had gotten an STD and the shot got rid of it. I do realize now that there is an incubation period. Ever since that time I have passed on several different occasions because even though my problem was corrected I wouldn't want to go through that again. Prostatitis CAN be from an STD like gonorrhea but it usually isn't. Guys with enlarged prostrates (most of us over 50) are more prone to prostatitis, and it can basically happen any time, with or without having sex. It sucks to have, but it is curable with antibiotics. Your doctor can check to see that your infection is cleared by testing your urine for bacteria.

Although you probably didn't get it at the spa, it's a good reminder that germs are everywhere and it's wise to stay covered.

Now, back to talking about the AMPs!

Tommy Anonymus
09-20-14, 12:45
You paid $80 bucks for standard serve with some roaming? I feel you were taken advantage of.Yes, you can get HR for $40, but not necessarily from a topless or nude young hottie. For that, it makes sense to go someplace that also offers FS, and to pay more than at a standard HE place. Some guys here get bothered by others going to FS places and not getting FS, but if you know the situation and are willing to pay a little more, I think it's fine, and most of the girls don't seem to mind. If you ask them, you might be surprised how many guys come to a FS place and don't get FS. Depending on the girl and the moment, she might be glad for a break from FS. But they always appreciate more $$ though!

The first time I visited an AMP (or any "working girl") was at the old DT. I made sure to separate my mongering $ from the rest of my cash so I only brought what I wanted to spend for FS. But I was so nervous that I left my $200 in the car and went up with only like $120. I discovered this after I asked the girl for "everything," and she had already stripped down. She asked for the tip up front, and that's the only time I've been glad for that, since it avoided a more embarrassing or even ugly situation after. When I found that I only had $60 or so left, I was embarrassed and apologetic, but she sweetly "downsold" me to HR, and kept her clothes off, even though she said she "wasn't supposed to" for that amount. Afterward I went to my car and went back to give her another $20, because she had been nice about the whole thing, and also to show that I wasn't just a deadbeat who planned to underpay from the beginning. She was truly surprised that I did that, and it definitely paid off on subsequent visits. That's the only time I have paid $80 for a HR, but it was worth it and didn't seem to wreck the mongering economy.

I think I t's good to know what the going rates are, and that it's OK to knowingly pay over or under them with good reason.

Smoke Screen
09-20-14, 13:11
Never been to an AMP before but I always have wanted to try one out. Just wondering if any of you more experienced gentlemen have any suggestions as to which are some of the better parlors.Why don't you do what the rest of us have done and go to a spa, then report back here with your information.

iamioman
09-21-14, 00:29
Five posts all asking, the question asked in this one, you will find the answer in this forum, I suggest you RTFF, try a place, post about it and you may get better replies after you have credibility.I've recently received several PMs with this type of question too. (different members none with more than 2-3 posts).

Kevinm1
09-21-14, 08:53
I was at one spa Friday night I got this amazing looking Korean girl in a short black miniskirt, muscular perfect ass, great toned body. Ts was a bit bland no ass play but she did maassage my neck when I was on my back. In the room she asked immediately what I wanted and had me pay up front a turn off but whatever I'm not there for the shitty massage anyway I'm there to fuck. She came back and actually gave a decent massage, flip and tease were great she sucked on my finger and on to the. Main event, decent fuck session I really have to start bringing my own condoms those ones provided just suck. I like it rough and hard I don't think she appreciated that made a comment about me being an animal, I don't care I pay them to take it not for a relationship. Finished up and warm towel. Usual price 60/140 but I got a little over an hour. Oh this k girl had a tattoo of a butterfly on her perfect ass, I would repeat if I knew her name. Any thoughts? A hard body girl is rare she had muscle tone from actually gym working out, long reddish hair, bolt ones, landing strip hair not too hairy but not scorched earth bald, butterfly tattoo?

CallMeIshmael
09-21-14, 12:47
Scales of 1 to 10.

TS: 6.

MASSAGE: 7.

POST MASSAGE: 7.

FEE: . 60 house. // $. 40 tip.

NOTES: Cherry is the hottest spa girl I've had so far. Tallest, as well, at about 5'8 to 5'9. Fantastic body, she's fit but not overly fit. Fantastic ass and nice (fake) Dcup tits. Very pretty face and sweet personality. Probably in her mid to late 20's. TS was not erotic in any way, but very thorough and included some massage. Massage was actually pretty good (for a FS spa). Post massage, she's a lot of fun, but could be a little more enthusiastic (others have pointed this out) and present. Overall, I had a great time with her body and a good time with her as a provider. I may repeat to see if she warms up for a regular client.

Regards,

Ishmael.

CallMeIshmael
09-21-14, 12:48
Scales of 1 to 10.

TS: 6.

MASSAGE: 6.

POST MASSAGE: 5.

FEE: . 60 house. // $. 40 tip.

NOTES: Penny is very sweet and playful. About 5'6" tall. Nice body but more curvy verging on plump. Decent natural Ccup tits. Pretty face. I'm guessing that she's in her mid 30's. TS was good but rushed (I suspect that there was a line forming behind me). Massage was also good. She was very chatty throughout. Post massage was fun, but we just didn't click. Not sure why. I know that others in here have said good things about Penny. Either she or I may have been having an off day. I won't repeat.

Regards,

Ishmael.

CallMeIshmael
09-21-14, 12:50
Oh this k girl had a tattoo of a butterfly on her perfect ass, I would repeat if I knew her name. Any thoughts? If you don't get the name here, then the next time you visit, just ask for a lineup. If she's available, you'll be able to pick her out.

If you do get her name, please post it. I may partake.

Regards,

Ishmael.

RubMeLongTime
09-21-14, 14:56
Went to admiral and had sunny. It was late and just not a typical sunny experience. Time to move on.

I saw their is a new girl mina there. Anyone have any experience with her?

Spectator
09-21-14, 15:57
Went to admiral and had sunny. It was late and just not a typical sunny experience. Time to move on.

I saw their is a new girl mina there. Anyone have any experience with her?She was sweet, nice rub, good finish, very attentive and sensuous. Would repeat. Never had Sunny.

Member #4063
09-22-14, 11:42
Saw Bebe at Pleasant St. This past weekend, very nice personality and lots of fun. A tiny bit chunky but not fat. Very good TS and massage, even had another girl come in and work on my neck for a bit. Asked a third one to come in, Coco, tiny and very cute, so that I have now seen all of the 4 girls working there. Candy / Gina is on vacation in Korea, she is my ATF, and I am concerned she may not be coming back, just a feeling.

Bebe after about 30 minutes of massage asked if I wanted everything and of course the answer was yes. Very nice service for the usual fee $140, house is $60. Would repeat and wold be ok with the two new ones I saw as well. Had seen the 4th Suzy a while ago and she is very worthwhile as well.

Jack.

JamSr
09-22-14, 13:08
First time at TFE, and met with a girl that spoke ZERO english. Nice body, perfect big see's, maybe mid 30's. Had no idea what her name was but her only real distinguishable mark were some bad bottom teeth. Not rotten, just all jammed up.

Very nice table shower. Little bit of teasing. Place seems nice. Nice rooms, etc.

The massage was barely average. I asked for strong, and she was strong, but her fucking nails kept digging in my skin. Not in a good way either. Tried to explain it, but that was futile.

$2 for the FS including house fee. So, I think $1. 4 to her and. 6 to the house. Can't remember exaclty the ratio.

She was very excited to give FS. Nothing spectacular. Great BJ, lots of attention to the boys. I am no dyanamo, so she got on top and bounced on me for a few minutes, and she seemed to be enjoying herself. Finished with her riding me.

She continued the massage, cleaned me up, and off I went. 60 minutes, maybe a bit more. I would repeat there since the place is nice, but if I drew her again, I would ask for VERY LIGHT MASSAGE.

XBingoX
09-22-14, 15:12
Called ahead asked for Chanel based on my last visit with her but she was not available. Yung and Hanna were available. I didn't recognize either name from RingTFF so I decided I would TOFTT with Hanna. I would not recommend her. She is not as attractive as Chanel, who, while not flawless, has an outstanding bottom, or Angel, who has an outstanding top. I was hoping for one or the other and she had neither. She also lacks Chanel's fun personality. The TS was uninspired and the massage consisted of her leaning on me and cracking my knuckles. She asked for the tip up front and counted it in front of me which didn't quite set the mood. Tip was standard for DT. 6 1. 4. Her post flip skills were actually good and the mission was accomplished but I definitely would have preferred someone more attractive or someone I had some type of vibe with.

I knew the visit was not going to knock my socks off when she walked in but I wasn't sure how to handle it so I just went with it which leads me to a question. When the provider walks in and you know the visit isn't going to knock your socks off, what do you do?

P.S. There was a different Mama there from the last time I was there and I liked the other one better.

OriolesHt
09-22-14, 19:38
Called ahead asked for Chanel based on my last visit with her but she was not available. Yung and Hanna were available. I didn't recognize either name from RingTFF so I decided I would TOFTT with Hanna. I would not recommend her. She is not as attractive as Chanel, who, while not flawless, has an outstanding bottom, or Angel, who has an outstanding top. I was hoping for one or the other and she had neither. She also lacks Chanel's fun personality. The TS was uninspired and the massage consisted of her leaning on me and cracking my knuckles. She asked for the tip up front and counted it in front of me which didn't quite set the mood. Tip was standard for DT. 6 1. 4. Her post flip skills were actually good and the mission was accomplished but I definitely would have preferred someone more attractive or someone I had some type of vibe with.

I knew the visit was not going to knock my socks off when she walked in but I wasn't sure how to handle it so I just went with it which leads me to a question. When the provider walks in and you know the visit isn't going to knock your socks off, what do you do?

P.S. There was a different Mama there from the last time I was there and I liked the other one better.Last year when I visited DT this mid 40 ish women came in, I walked out.

Smoke Screen
09-22-14, 19:58

P.S. There was a different Mama there from the last time I was there and I liked the other one better.I've had the same problem at AMPs, not often, but often enough. I've said to the girl "I would like to see a line up, would you get the mama". Once the girl said "what's the matter, you don't like me?" another time I just asked to see the mama and the girl left the room looking like she was about to cry. It makes you feel like a creep, but hey, it's your money. Now I've softened up and just go with the flow. The best idea is to ask for a line up as soon as you walk in, or even better, make an appointment, and ask on the phone if you can see who's working when you get there.

iamioman
09-22-14, 20:28
...Now I've softened up and just go with the flow. The best idea is to ask for a line up as soon as you walk in, or even better, make an appointment, and ask on the phone if you can see who's working when you get there.It would be different if we were talking 300 lb & ugly, but since that's nothing I've ever encountered at an AMP and I've had enough lineups where I let lettle brain do the thinking so picked the smokingest girl who ended up being mediocre at everything but looking hot (pretty frequently), and enough average looking not-my-go-to-'type' or who would not be first choice in a lineup AMP girls who I had a great time with that I've learned to go with the flow. I've had smoking hot ATFs and ATFs who by AMP standards are just 'average' (still younger and prettier than anyone I would be likely to pick up in a bar). If you can't go with it and are turned off ask for a lineup cause if you stay with someone you are really turned off too you'll give off bad vibes which sour the whole experience. But life and people can surprise you if you let them.

Member #6038
09-22-14, 20:37
Stopped in and caught Cara for the second time. First time I thought she was pretty reserved and mechanical. Totally different this time. She appreciated I remembered her name to start. I also recalled a few other things she responded to positively last time (unfortunately late in the session then) that I worked into the session early with great results. She relaxed, got into it, and I had a great experience with her. Definitely will repeat.

Woody32
09-22-14, 23:16
One time I was in the room and we just started and I knew it wasn't going to end well. I told her this is not going to work and send somebody else in. I don't think she was all that disappointed and got a lady I had before so it worked out fine. I've changed a few times but mostly I'm so happy to be at the spa I work with what's given me. Many a time if there busy and ask me to wait, I walk and come back latter. Think about it! If they put you in the holding pen the previous guest is going to get the dreaded " you cum now" like this helps the situation! What do they think? We have a switch and can cum on que. Anyways I hold my ground and generally get what I want. Have fun.

NY Monger
09-23-14, 10:54
My experience is that all these AMPs have their own 'personality' based on who the owners attract and keep. And once you find that 'their' personality fits yours, I've found that being a regular gets you much better, friendlier service, than if you jump around looking for the latest flavor of the month. Its tough to do because we all love variety packs, but if you can give up the hottest looking babe or the best location, and look for your best experience, I think you'll find it.

And being a regular reduces their concerns about lots of issues, so I think that adds to your fun, plus, Koreans are very business-oriented and value long term customers. American incalls and SCs tend to only see you as a walking ATM, not a valued customer whose cash walks out the door with them.

CallMeIshmael
09-23-14, 11:11
I've found that being a regular gets you much better, friendlier serviceEven as a relatively new AMP patron, I would agree. I'm becoming more of a fan / regular at OS, and finding that it helps a lot with both attitude and level of service.

My 2 cents.

Regards,

Ishmael.

Puckster
09-23-14, 11:52
I hear they are open, but I never hear anything about the service.

Anyone have any input on the state of affairs there?

Jon Gris
09-23-14, 12:56
I agree on the repeat aspect. A few years ago I was a regular at Bali. I had one girl that I used to see weekly when she was in the rotation. I never got rushed or mistreated. I remember I went and saw a girl at 1021 who at the time was doing this soapy slide thing that everyone was raving about. Got the rush treatment because they were busy and I know why I got the rush job was I was not a regular customer and they had a regular coming in. While I am getting dressed she is trying to get me to come again and is promising to make it up to me. Sorry for the rant.

Jack A Dogov
09-23-14, 16:50

She is obviously very tired and seems burnt out too. I've been seeing Sunny regularly for a few years now and this is the first time I have truly been concerned for her health. My last two visits with her were okay but well below a typical Sunny experience and nowhere near what I usually have with her. (No I am not getting anything more than standard Admiral service.) Both times she seemed to just be going through the motions, was forgetting things, and I barely received the full hour. She was trying to maintain her upbeat attitude but she really looked haggard on the last visit. I tried talking with her about it and asked if she was okay or if there was something bothering her (trouble with management, family illness etc.) She admits to being tired but she insists everything is fine otherwise. I wish she would take at least a month long vacation and rest up. As much as I love seeing her I'd rather that she is healthy and happy. I plan on not visiting her or Admiral for a couple of months. She's certainly not lacking for customers so I'm sure my visits won't have much effect but I'd rather not be contributing to her over-tiredness.

Sr Diablito
09-23-14, 17:23
I've had a few sessions that were heading south. And not in a good way. If I am really turned off and lying face down. I wait for the question. What do you want? And answer "just a massage". I cut my losses and walk. Last happened at P.S. About a year ago. The girl was so not my speed. So I had a table shower and a nice massage. Tipped $10 and left. It happens.

AmpExplorer
09-23-14, 19:05
My experience is that all these AMPs have their own 'personality' based on who the owners attract and keep. And once you find that 'their' personality fits yours, I've found that being a regular gets you much better, friendlier service, than if you jump around looking for the latest flavor of the month. Its tough to do because we all love variety packs, but if you can give up the hottest looking babe or the best location, and look for your best experience, I think you'll find it.

And being a regular reduces their concerns about lots of issues, so I think that adds to your fun, plus, Koreans are very business-oriented and value long term customers. American incalls and SCs tend to only see you as a walking ATM, not a valued customer whose cash walks out the door with them.I imagine there is also some attention to detail on your phone number, car, license plate, tid bits on small talk info you give on your work, family info. If you are married, kids. Even if you are limited on give more actual specifics.

NY Monger
09-24-14, 09:11
I imagine there is also some attention to detail on your phone number, car, license plate, tid bits on small talk info you give on your work, family info. If you are married, kids. Even if you are limited on give more actual specifics.In NY, a few AMPs, well, probably those with staying power, are very strongly rumored to have a database that they share, detailing phone numbers / details about the customer etc. So if you get into one, you can get into others, they see how 'good' a customer you are etc. And, if you act up or say something / do something that spooks them, it can end up barring you from any AMP. Some of the more experienced mongers have told me that if you have trouble getting in somewhere, try at off hours, when they're slow, or when most married guys can't be there, dinner time / Monday night football / graduation season etc, and once you're into one, the others may start answering your call. Tipping a few bucks helps too. One AMP even had customer cards, like Starbucks where she wrote something in Korean on the card each time, and after 8 or 10 sessions, you got one free. It was a bit weird, cause not like you can keep that in your wallet!

And when one AMP gets raided in NY, they all know in seconds and close up immediately. Not to belabor the point, but with the digital cams they all have, and I would guess they have access to DMV, even if you swear you're Harry Truman, they probably know you're not. I would guess its the same in RI as ladies travel back and forth and share business development ideas.

TheHotAzn
09-24-14, 15:39
I hear they are open, but I never hear anything about the service.

Anyone have any input on the state of affairs there?The quality of service has gone down hill a lot since Connie retired from serving. Pretty sure she was like a captain of the squad when she was still on, but now it all changed. The last girl I saw was Yumi, she wasn't personable, accomodating, or remotely interested in your experience. But the only bright side was she was super model material like you see in korean music videos. But that alone doesn't help the cost and time wasted. Good luck, hope that helps.

SMS 54
09-24-14, 19:24
The quality of service has gone down hill a lot since Connie retired from serving. Pretty sure she was like a captain of the squad when she was still on, but now it all changed. The last girl I saw was Yumi, she wasn't personable, accomodating, or remotely interested in your experience. But the only bright side was she was super model material like you see in korean music videos. But that alone doesn't help the cost and time wasted. Good luck, hope that helps.I only went there once and did get to see Connie, but for me, even she wasn't that great. Nice up top and she was friendly enough, but didn't seem into it too much after the deed was done. Also they only start out at 45 minutes for the same house fee, so if you can't last too long, you'll be lucky to get 30-35 minutes.

Puckster
09-24-14, 19:47
Thanks guys. Sounds like a pass. OK back to One Spa.

MightyMac
09-24-14, 20:37
She is obviously very tired and seems burnt out too. I've been seeing Sunny regularly for a few years now and this is the first time I have truly been concerned for her health. My last two visits with her were okay but well below a typical Sunny experience and nowhere near what I usually have with her. (No I am not getting anything more than standard Admiral service.) Both times she seemed to just be going through the motions, was forgetting things, and I barely received the full hour. She was trying to maintain her upbeat attitude but she really looked haggard on the last visit. I tried talking with her about it and asked if she was okay or if there was something bothering her (trouble with management, family illness etc.) She admits to being tired but she insists everything is fine otherwise. I wish she would take at least a month long vacation and rest up. As much as I love seeing her I'd rather that she is healthy and happy. I plan on not visiting her or Admiral for a couple of months. She's certainly not lacking for customers so I'm sure my visits won't have much effect but I'd rather not be contributing to her over-tiredness.I think the main problem is the AMPs in Providence stay open until the last drunk kid goes stumbling out the door. This can be 4 am on weekends and usually the girls are up at 7:30 or 8. It burns the girls and the managers out. They should close at one and not try to wring the last $60 bucks out of the last customer standing. Give the girls and managers a break with more sleep and I'm sure everyone will be happier and grateful.

ThatGuy23
09-25-14, 08:10
The quality of service has gone down hill a lot since Connie retired from serving. Pretty sure she was like a captain of the squad when she was still on, but now it all changed. The last girl I saw was Yumi, she wasn't personable, accomodating, or remotely interested in your experience. But the only bright side was she was super model material like you see in korean music videos. But that alone doesn't help the cost and time wasted. Good luck, hope that helps.Curious how long ago you saw Yumi. I wouldn't mind visiting a model-like girl even with sub par service.

Yellowfever023
09-25-14, 08:23
Thanks guys. Sounds like a pass. OK back to One Spa.I would not give up on CH. All these places are luck of the draw and you may find a a nice girl at CH or you may not, just like any of these places. Most of the CH girls are imported from Korea Town in LA and are pretty hot.

Puckster
09-25-14, 09:06
Any of these spas offer BBBJ?

Knight62
09-25-14, 09:40
I think the main problem is the AMPs in Providence stay open until the last drunk kid goes stumbling out the door. This can be 4 am on weekends and usually the girls are up at 7:30 or 8. It burns the girls and the managers out. They should close at one and not try to wring the last $60 bucks out of the last customer standing. Give the girls and managers a break with more sleep and I'm sure everyone will be happier and grateful.You hit it on the head. They get to little rest. Close anywhere from 2-4 am. Up at 7:30 to 8. Shower and get ready for you. I do know that they try to take cat naps during the day if possible. Once in a while they will take a day off and stay in their room and rest.

P Austin
09-25-14, 10:00
Any of these spas offer BBBJ?Have you ever asked while you are there? They will never advertise BBBJ but if ask you might receive.

Peace.

NY Monger
09-25-14, 11:21
Any of these spas offer BBBJ?Trusted regulars probably are able to ask for and receive much more. Its easier to maintain a customer than find new ones.

Jack A Dogov
09-25-14, 16:45
I think the main problem is the AMPs in Providence stay open until the last drunk kid goes stumbling out the door. This can be 4 am on weekends and usually the girls are up at 7:30 or 8. It burns the girls and the managers out. They should close at one and not try to wring the last $60 bucks out of the last customer standing. Give the girls and managers a break with more sleep and I'm sure everyone will be happier and grateful.

You hit it on the head. They get to little rest. Close anywhere from 2-4 am. Up at 7:30 to 8. Shower and get ready for you. I do know that they try to take cat naps during the day if possible. Once in a while they will take a day off and stay in their room and rest.Exactly. They just get too little sleep. When Happy was at Admiral (then called Lily) after the cleanup she would usually have me slide over on the table and she would lay down and cuddle up next to me with her head on my chest and fall asleep; once for close to an hour. She was always very grateful that I would let her rest. I certainly didn't mind. I once talked with the papasan at NMS about having the girls work shifts so they would have more rest. He responded by saying that it wouldn't be fair for the customers if a girl wasn't available after or before a certain hour because it wasn't her shift. I disagreed with him but let it go. I have worked crazy hours with little or no rest and it doesn't take too long for that to catch up with you. Even when you do finally get some days off it takes a little while before you're feeling normal again.

Also regarding the late night drunk kids, I was once in an amp when a group of these idiots came in. Thought the place was being raided they were so loud. So did my girl. Eventually things went back to normal but it was a very tense fifteen minutes or so. "Drunk babies" is how the girl referred to them.

Smoke Screen
09-25-14, 17:04
Exactly. They just get too little sleep. When Happy was at Admiral (then called Lily) after the cleanup she would usually have me slide over on the table and she would lay down and cuddle up next to me with her head on my chest and fall asleep; once for close to an hour. I've had the same experience at Admiral with Bebe (not the Bebe of recent) this was also when it was named Lily's. After the hour was up she cuddled up to me and went to sleep in less than a minute. After about 20 minutes I woke her up, worried about the mamason getting mad at Bebe. She said "no, it's ok, go to sleep". So we slept for about another 1/2 hour.

BigStar1
09-25-14, 19:39
After a 3 month break, I was finally to get some time away from the SO for a little afternoon delight. Went to One Spa. Asked for Penny, but was told she was busy, so I asked for a lineup. Mamasan even offered herself up. I choose Kate. She said it was her 1st day and I was her 1st customer in Providence. I asked her if she was new to this and she rambled off all the states she has been in. She said her home is Hawaii. We had to wait for the shower to free up and she sat on my lap while we waited. She pressed my head into her very nice set of tits. It didn't take long for her top to be down and I got some nice time enjoying her nipples. Anyway off to the shower and she gave a very poor TS. Luckily her tits kept popping out of her top. She hardly touched the ass area and the flip was very quick. Front was a little better and she played with junior a little. Got back to the room and she asked what I like, I said everything and she asked for the money, took it and left. She got back to the room and started trying to give a lame massage. She asked me how I like a massage and I replied "naked" That got her to take off the clothes and sit on my back. I had to ask her to rub her tits over my back. After a couple of minutes she asked me to flip. I decided it was time to have a little fun. So I had her lie on the table front down and proceeded to give her a real back massage. It wasn't long before I had her legs spread apart and was licking the kitty from the back side. Had her roll over and continued eating her out and playing with the very nice set of tits she has. She got very wet and started making noises like she was cumming. At which point she pulled me up on the table and applied the condom and started a very nice cowgirl ride. I was kind of disappointed that I didn't get a BJ, but the ride was fun. Switched to Mish and then Doggy. Finally laid down on the table and had her finish me off with her hand while getting a nice prostate massage. Blew my load and she went to get hot towel for the clean up. We were out of time so I had to get dressed while she got the room ready. OI was there about and 1 hour and 10 minutes. I might repeat with her if I hear some better reports. Her TS skills need some help and she should just forget about the massage until she learns how to tease better.

Bigstar1.

CallMeIshmael
09-26-14, 05:47
I haven't tried this yet. Wanted to get the collected wisdom of the think tank before I did.

Has anyone ever tipped the mamasan (cash or goods)? If so, how has that worked for you?

It seems like it may produce better treatment / results, but I also don't want to start setting a precedent.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Regards,

Ishmael.

Madmaxtor
09-26-14, 10:58
Anyone want guess how old she might be? I was close up and personal and think at least 45.

Yellowfever023
09-26-14, 11:54
Anyone want guess how old she might be? I was close up and personal and think at least 45.Follow this rule of thumb when trying to figure the age of an asian woman. So you guess she may be 45 so, 45+10=55. Now this calculation is not perfect but you would be closer than saying 45, again the formula is "your best guess and then add 10-15 years onto that. Just think if you are in your 20's the woman giving you the happy ending could be as old as your grandma.

OriolesHt
09-26-14, 12:30
I haven't tried this yet. Wanted to get the collected wisdom of the think tank before I did.

Has anyone ever tipped the mamasan (cash or goods)? If so, how has that worked for you?

It seems like it may produce better treatment / results, but I also don't want to start setting a precedent.

Regards,

Ishmael.After the first time I visited NMS, which was a total disaster, (when I tried to touch the girl she jumped back 2 feet and told me no touch). For the hell of it I went again thinking that it might be better. I went in and asked for a "better girl" and I told her about the girl that I had. I went into the room and in came Sara. I was so happy when I left that I gave mamasan a 20. When I called again mamasan knew who I was and told me that Sara was on vacation, and she said, "I will give you someone very good. Promise" She gave me Sandra. My regular and only.

Biggus Bishus
09-26-14, 13:26

Regards,

Ishmael.I typically do in FS places, which is all I frequent. I find if I had a mediocre experience she's more likely to want to make it up and remembers me better. Now, I'm not looking for her to be my best friend, but in any service industry, tipping consistency makes better service. It m makes her more open to conversations knowing I'm coming back than if I'm a one and done.

Knight62
09-26-14, 13:38
Anyone want guess how old she might be? I was close up and personal and think at least 45.Sunny will be 34 next week. I know a lot of women around 45 and I wished they looked like that. My opinion.

Bostsouth
09-26-14, 17:05
You are spot on my friend, I saw her last night and as usual had fantastic time. Confirmed her bday

Sunny will be 34 next week. I know a lot of women around 45 and I wished they looked like that. My opinion..

Smoke Screen
09-26-14, 17:09

Regards,

Ishmael.If I ask for, and get a line up, I will always tip the mamason, usually a 20. Also when I find a mamason that I seem to click with I will sometime bring her a gift.

Yellowfever023
09-26-14, 21:21
Sunny will be 34 next week. I know a lot of women around 45 and I wished they looked like that. My opinion.

You are spot on my friend, I saw her last night and as usual had fantastic time. Confirmed her bday

.My response is in Thunderdome.

Caseyb7
09-27-14, 10:09
I think the main problem is the AMPs in Providence stay open until the last drunk kid goes stumbling out the door. This can be 4 am on weekends and usually the girls are up at 7:30 or 8. It burns the girls and the managers out. They should close at one and not try to wring the last $60 bucks out of the last customer standing. Give the girls and managers a break with more sleep and I'm sure everyone will be happier and grateful.As others have noted this is a tough business with many unknowns, late hours, unpredictable income & risks of all types.

I take this as a luxury that many in other locales can't access such that I try and be appreciative of my circumstance.

I'm not handsome or affluent but the one thing I try to do is make our time together enjoyable and engage the staffer with normal conversation and humble attempts at humor to make us both more comfortable. Its a hard life and it I can lighten their mood a bit I have a better time and sometimes add a spark to their energy level.

People vary and I expect customers some are all business or shy but I do what I can to have fun and at least some staffers enjoy that.

AmpExplorer
10-01-14, 13:23
My response is in Thunderdome.Sunny is a very lovely lady. Some days It could be non stop for her which must make it delicate at times for the other reg's working there if it is light for everyone elese?

Would she or any other lady would receive a be day'/ holiday card if it was sent to the "work place". ?

Ironically these ladies go back to NYC for "bacation" break and often spend a day of pampering at the beauty spa.

I have recieved gifts from AMP Kgals in the past. I am no longer at that high frequency a couple times a week visitor like years past.

Cheers.

AmpExplorer
10-01-14, 13:27
If I ask for, and get a line up, I will always tip the mamason, usually a 20. Also when I find a mamason that I seem to click with I will sometime bring her a gift.It is usally not a standard practice every visit but I have provided decent 20-40 $ tips when "Mama" has been very accomidating for a needed appointment request.

I have even been told what would be the best time if my requested time conflicted with the work actvitity that day. And appreciated this.

A N I M A L
10-02-14, 14:52
Seen new girl on way out. Linda. A lot of you guys ask me about k girls with big rack. Well here ya go.

Smoke Screen
10-02-14, 15:46
Seen new girl on way out. Linda. A lot of you guys ask me about k girls with big rack. Well here ya go.A big rack is nice, but not really a prerequisite for me, unless a small waist goes along with it. Many girls with nice racks are a bit on the heavy side, how does Linda stack up that way (pun intended)?

Puckster
10-02-14, 21:26
Seen new girl on way out. Linda. A lot of you guys ask me about k girls with big rack. Well here ya go.In my experience it's hands off at Amiral, so is the rack just to look at?

Dick Pischardo
10-03-14, 10:30
Anything positive or negative about Tan Smart? Seems like there is some nice talent there that isn't TS.

Dick.

A N I M A L
10-03-14, 10:37
From what I seen looks very friendly, smiles a lot, not plump at all. I haven't tried yet but next visit I will surly try. Can't give details that I haven't had yet. But looks nice enough.

Smoke Screen
10-03-14, 14:12
From what I seen looks very friendly, smiles a lot, not plump at all. I haven't tried yet but next visit I will surly try. Can't give details that I haven't had yet. But looks nice enough.That's good enough for me, you've always been right on in the past.

Bastardale
10-03-14, 15:29
Anything positive or negative about Tan Smart? Seems like there is some nice talent there that isn't TS.

Dick.I have a review on here for Abbi from TS. She's nice and I had a good time but with the house fee it was too expensive.

DaddysLookin
10-03-14, 22:02
http://www.providencejournal.com/breaking-news/content/20141003-two-women-charged-with-prostitution-after-raid-at-cranston-massage-parlor.ece

Who Knew? Aroma Spa kinda next to Rt 10 over the bridge? Next to the Hess Station? 62 and 52 OMG. NEVER HEARD OF THIS PLACE. 8 - 10 REALLLLLY HARD UP GUYS per day? Then again, WHO can fault elderly Asian women who are trying for an honest living?

They will NOT be down for breakfast!

A N I M A L
10-04-14, 12:46
Figures. . I went there today and Linda was busy. Wow. . So who took her and how was it. . LOL.

Smoke Screen
10-04-14, 14:01
Figures. . I went there today and Linda was busy. Wow. . So who took her and how was it. . LOL.Chances are, it was probably someone who read your last post naming her, I almost went today due to your post, but I saw someone else, Linda will be next on my list. You should have gone for coffee and then returned.

BagTag
10-04-14, 15:52
Going to be in Providence tomorrow and would love to get a good workout. Love the full GFE thing so any help would be appreciated on who is the best time all around. Looks not that important but open minded is. Thanks.

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/BodyRubs/fountain-st-spa-35-30min-or-50-60min-full-body-rub-and-table-shower-walk-ins-welcome-8am-2am-21/25313740

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/BodyRubs/fountain-st-spa-full-body-rub-and-table-shower-35-30min-or-50-1hr-your-choice-of-staff-9am-2am-21/25412548

Flatspd
10-05-14, 08:07
Smells like election season to me!

http://www.providencejournal.com/breaking-news/content/20141003-two-women-charged-with-prostitution-after-raid-at-cranston-massage-parlor.ece

Who Knew? Aroma Spa kinda next to Rt 10 over the bridge? Next to the Hess Station? 62 and 52 OMG. NEVER HEARD OF THIS PLACE. 8 - 10 REALLLLLY HARD UP GUYS per day? Then again, WHO can fault elderly Asian women who are trying for an honest living?

They will NOT be down for breakfast!

Muddy53
10-05-14, 12:51
Going to be in Providence tomorrow and would love to get a good workout. Love the full GFE thing so any help would be appreciated on who is the best time all around. Looks not that important but open minded is. Thanks.

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/BodyRubs/fountain-st-spa-35-30min-or-50-60min-full-body-rub-and-table-shower-walk-ins-welcome-8am-2am-21/25313740

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/BodyRubs/fountain-st-spa-full-body-rub-and-table-shower-35-30min-or-50-1hr-your-choice-of-staff-9am-2am-21/25412548Took a spin to Fountain St. A few Months ago and had Jayda. She was very overweight, gave a lousy massage and the FS Ending was very mechanical. No sensuality of any kind.

Save your money!!

Muddy53
10-05-14, 13:03
Had Linda, she is very nice but her st massage was poor, tease lame but ending was good.

She is very friendly, allows OTC roaming and for a predetermined number, the tits are available but no pussy worship.

Tits are bought and paid for with scaring. Must have been done in K Country.

OreoCookie
10-05-14, 16:02
Smells like election season to me!Sure, it's election season, and Fung is running for governor. LOL.

Woody32
10-05-14, 19:15
How much was the predetermined rate?

Smoke Screen
10-05-14, 21:02

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/BodyRubs/fountain-st-spa-full-body-rub-and-table-shower-35-30min-or-50-1hr-your-choice-of-staff-9am-2am-21/25412548Fountain is definitly hit or miss. I haven't been in a while, but my 1st 3 visits were good with Tessa (not still there) then 2 visits with Rene, also good, nice girl, pretty, nice body. Reports I've read have been only so so.

ThatGuy23
10-06-14, 00:25
Fountain is definitly hit or miss. I haven't been in a while, but my 1st 3 visits were good with Tessa (not still there) then 2 visits with Rene, also good, nice girl, pretty, nice body. Reports I've read have been only so so.Yeah, I can't remember the first girl I saw there. Real big naturals and an exotic look. Sweetheart but no longer there anyway.

Then saw Jennifer. Also a sweetheart. Also large naturals. Didn't offer FS but it was a while ago and I was never a regular, so who knows. I'd repeat with her.

Spectator
10-06-14, 14:39
I'm in prov now, enjoying a few beers at desire. Looking for a good rub before I go to one spa. Can someone recommend me a real winner? I like a good real massage that's a bit sensual, but I don't want to but before the main event.

Thanks!

OriolesHt
10-06-14, 15:54
I'm in prov now, enjoying a few beers at desire. Looking for a good rub before I go to one spa. Can someone recommend me a real winner? I like a good real massage that's a bit sensual, but I don't want to but before the main event.

Thanks!Your asking for an opinion so her it is. Sara at NMS (North Main St.) Great massage, sensual, and you leave happy! Sandra is also a good choice (NMS) Tell her "Scott the bodyguard sent you"!

Spectator
10-07-14, 01:59
and you leave happy! Thanks,

Looking to find my go-to no-happy-ending gal. Good rub and warmup for the main event. TCM in Tewksbury is my go-to up here.

Went over to 1021 instead of OS, had a nice time, gal was new there, friendly, not yet jaded. Typical K-girl, no ass, small boobs. Good attitude makes all the difference.

OriolesHt
10-08-14, 17:15
I just called NMS to make an appointment with the one and only Sandra. Mamasan tells me that Sandra left. The world has come to an end. Options. Find a new location or let the mamasan an select. Sounds like tip time for mamasan.

HappyDave
10-09-14, 07:43
I just called NMS to make an appointment with the one and only Sandra. Mamasan tells me that Sandra left. The world has come to an end. Options. Find a new location or let the mamasan an select. Sounds like tip time for mamasan.CECE, I have also heard of but have not been able to get Dona.