PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Admin
01-28-06, 10:50
Thread Starter.

CadillacJack
05-12-06, 13:53
Met Rachel R. this week. We made contact by e-mail. I didn’t receive a call from her all day. At the appointed time she e-mails asking why I didn’t e-mail hotel info. So, a bit of mix up. She arrives and I tell her she doesn’t look like her pictures on the web site. She was a bit taken back by me saying that. She gets right down to business and didn’t worry about a transaction until we were finished. She provided great head. A bit of cowgirl and finished in miss. Overall ok experience. 5/10 $.5 good value.

Mister Quick
12-21-06, 12:00
Seems like noone at all is posting here. This is only the second post of the year! Found some useful info in this article. The last 3rd of the article has some inforamtion useful to anyone who is out there looking, although judging from reports on here there are not that many of you.

Oh dear. Or make that, oh those deer by Lynn Zerschling,

What will the city fathers do about a resident's request to ban the feeding of Rudolph and Co., and how will they collar the Grinches who put a crimp on holiday cheer by defacing private property?

At times, the more interesting discussions at a council meeting take place after the regular agenda concludes.

Such was the case Monday night when Tom Schryver told about the deer problem in his Country Club neighborhood and George Wakeman sought the council's help in arresting graffiti vandals in his Rose Hill neighborhood.

In the 15 years he has lived near 16th and Douglas streets in the English Mansion, Wakeman said the incidents of graffiti have skyrocketed.

"It's horrible. I'm not going to hammer Joe or the police department," he said of Police Chief Joe Frisbie.

Vandals even defaced a chiropractor's clinic's walls that are illuminated at night.

"I'm asking for you to help us about this," he told the council. "It's that bad."

He told me Tuesday, "It's businesses. It's houses. It's garages."

Frisbie said incidents of graffiti seem to run in cycles.

"The last few months we've done several projects" addressing the vandalism. "We had police science students from Western Iowa Tech throughout the community at high-incident places."

Despite the stakeouts, "We got nothing," the chief admitted.

The department's officers keep an eye out for vandals in "high-profile places."

Wakeman told me he would like to see the return of the Community Action Support Team program, in which police officers patrolled assigned neighborhoods. Earlier this year, Frisbie folded the CAST program into a departmentwide team policing agency. Wakeman said he doesn't think that program addresses neighborhood issues as well.

Wakeman has renovated a number of Victorian-era homes over the years in his neighborhood., Despite more owner-occupied homes, he said the residents can't prevent the graffiti.

In January, the Journal reported that the police department organized a Graffiti/Gang Task Force. In March, the council made it harder for minors to buy spray paint and enacted tougher penalties.

"Is it fair to say the ordinance we drafted regarding the use of those tools has helped?" Mayor Craig Berenstein asked.

Frisbie replied, "It's hard to measure that. It think it was a good program to restrict the use of paint cans. ... The reality is it's hard to catch. ... That's why we're doing the stakeouts. If we catch one, we often clear a lot of cases, just like with burglaries."

Councilman Jim Rixner suggested the key to curbing graffiti vandalism is to get young children and teens involved in after-school programs.

"I'm a little less hopeful about the 17-year-olds to 20-year-olds," he stated. "It's incumbent upon us as a City Council to look at concentrated efforts. The chief knows he doesn't have the resources we need to try to intervene with these kids."

Frisbie explained that's why the department utilizes volunteers in a variety of programs.

Councilman Dave Ferris said, "It's really frustrating. The penalty is so minimal it doesn't hurt them."

Police Capt. Mel Williams said those found guilty of defacing property usually get off with a fine and community service.

Frisbie added, "Part of it is we worry about the gang bangers marking their territory. We've really kept a lid on gang activity," as well as keeping prostitution in check.

When police ran the prostitutes out of the 14th and Douglas street neighborhood last year, many of them walked up the street to Wakeman's neighborhood. He could see them soliciting as he worked on roofs and painted houses. They hung out so much he got to know their names. He talked to the police frequently about clearing them off the street and even talked to the councilmen.

Eventually, after a couple of police stings, the prostitutes left. Now, Wakeman said, he sees many of the same women hanging out around 12th and Jackson streets.

"I was working prostitution even as a young police officer," Frisbie told the council. "The truth of the matter is there's money in it and the consequences aren't that bad. ... The good news," the chief emphasized, is "in the last 10 years violent crime is down (in Sioux City) by 70 percent. It's down about twice as much as the national average."

Berenstein told Wakeman, "I think it's fair to say you captured our attention."

Schryver said he is tired of dealing with another kind of vandalism -- that caused by the four-legged varmints. The deer have become acclimated to urban life.

Some of his neighbors set out bales of hay. Other people put out salt blocks to attract the deer. The deer destroy his garden in the summer and eat the feed he sets out for the birds in winter. On winter nights, he has resorted to covering his bird feeders with plastic or else "they drain the thing."

He asked the council to prohibit the feeding of deer within the city limits because the animals are more than aggravating -- they can cause safety hazards to motorists.

"What I'm proposing is not radical stuff," he stated. "If you go outside the city limits (and put out food for deer) it's called baiting. It's illegal."

Rixner said, "I think we ought to look at it, but you know the difficulties we would have in enforcement."

Schryver said he thinks the law would help, noting, "I don't think you'll create the Veterinarian Gestapo Police" to enforce the feeding ban. And, that's my

Mister Quick
04-16-07, 11:42
Looks like noone is finding any action in this burg judging from the ativity reports on here. Last one is a news story I posted last year! Looks like at least the are having fun.

A Sioux City prostitution decoy operation netted two arrests last night. The ongoing program has an police officer acting as a decoy to catch would be customers.

Sioux City Police Lieutenant Marti Reilly says unless they're out there, it's a tough crime to find, "said Reilly. "It's something that we deal with every day. That we try to affect every day. You know, until the crime has been committed it's something that if somebody is walking down the street, or somebody is driving, you really have to know what the intent is. So it's kind of a hard crime to investigate."

Reilly says the persistence of the Police Department and development bringing law abiding citizens downtown have taken away most areas where prostitutes could congregate.

Police recently caught a South Sioux City, Nebraska middle school teacher in a similar operation.

Captain94
11-06-07, 20:20
Is IA this dead or what?

Cammack
05-16-09, 20:59
Looks like it's been years (literally) since anyone posted. Any known strollers in Sioux City and where? How about the clubs...any action from the dancers?

Cammack
05-16-09, 21:31
I've found this listing in Sioux City and elsewhere in Iowa...Ames...etc. She always lists a street name.

In Touch Massage

MASSAGE FOR: 
+ SPORTS 
+ INJURY 
+ STRESS + EROTICISM

SAFE CONVENIENT LOCATION JUST OFF RIVERSIDE BLVD.

$75 - 1 HOUR 
I also Do Outcalls)

I've emailed her and she has sent me some really good pix but something seems fishy.

Anyone have some info.? Thanks in advance if you do!

Jrock56
10-20-09, 18:27
I went to SC last summer, and drove around the 14th and Jsckson St area. Seen a lot of girls and a lot of LEOs, also a few decoys. I did get luck with this one chick WSW, very nice body! Mr. Jackson for a CIMBJ. Picked her up off of a side street between Jackson and Nebraska. Also picked up a mixed looking girl around 14th and Grandview blvd. She was very good looking! It took a Ben but it was worth it! So there is action in SC, but becareful lots of LEOs and that part of town is very rough looking.

Jrock56
11-18-09, 21:25
I meant Mr. Grant not a Ben Frank!!

Tc9110
06-01-18, 14:26
I'm looking for a MILF to hook up with in Sioux City anyone no of one or have any ideas?

FuckAHoe
09-02-18, 19:01
Hello,

I'm a truck driver that comes to your city alot. So I use pof plenty of fish to find girls LOL. Find a few in your city but a lot in SF fuckin. But find 1 in SC that was working. She is like in her late 30's about 5'6 140 are so sexy. Everything else anal for 1.2. She is a little shy but cool and she is a freak. Pof have a lot to offer LOL especially that I go to state to state.