PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : [1] 2

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

CRMonger
01-11-06, 00:05
I was driving down 3rd ave Sunday night around 10 and seen Caroline walking around the 700 block. Wasn't sure if it was her so I doubled back and drove by a little slower . When she seen me she started waving and yelling like crazy. I wanted no part of this wack job so I sped off and she flip me the bird. I did get a close enough look at her to see that the crack monster has claimed some more teeth. She claims to be 19 but looks 40.

CR

Tractor74
01-11-06, 13:42
Was out in Cedar Rapids on the drive along 2nd and 3rd Avenues from about 10:30 to midnight Friday. Didn't see any prospects at all. Is there anywhere else in the area that is good to find SWs?

Pleasure Giveh
02-25-06, 20:16
It has been a long time since I have been on the prowl in Cedar Rapids but I found myself in town early last evening. I turned down 2nd Avenue at about 15th Street and immediately saw a decent looking BSW. I wanted to see if anyone else was out so I made a couple of rounds. I didn't see anyone else worth stopping for.

I made the 12th St. turn to head back up 3rd Ave and there she was again. I made a stop and we went for a little ride. She was quite interested in her new phone and we ended up on the NE side of town in a nice quiet neighborhood. After she finally gave up on the phone and got to business she did a nice BBBJTC for a jackson. As soon as I was done - lol, she got back on her phone looking for someone that could hook her up with some weed. It must be pretty bad to be that hooked.

She did a decent job but her distractions were not exactly a turn on. BTW she said her name is Chastity, and this is the name she was using on the phone too. She did give me her digits but I didn't bother saving them.

CR Member
03-03-06, 19:59
Charges filed in prostitution sting
Published: 03/03/2006 11:21 AM
Updated: 03/03/2006 3:52 PM

By: Christoph Trappe - The Gazette

CEDAR RAPIDS, IA -
Five people have now been charged after a police undercover prostitution sting Thursday night in Cedar Rapids.

According to court records filed Friday:

Audrey Gonzales, 29, of Des Moines, was charged with felony pandering, distribution of marijuana to a minor and possession of marijuana. Gonzales was accused of offering a 17-year-old girl as a prostitute at 2020 Glass Road NE. The 17-year-old, Jazmin Melvin, 17, of 630 Sunset St., Iowa City, was charged with prostitution.

Debra Jackson, 46, of 429 7th Ave. SW, was charged with felony pimping. Jackson is accused of soliciting an undercover police officer on behalf of a prostitute.

Kristin Wessel, 29, of 610 5th St. NW, was charged with prostitution. Wessel is accused of offering sex for money to an undercover police officer.

Twila Robinson, 38, of 4012 20th Ave. SW, was also charged with prostitution.

Pleasure Giveh
04-10-06, 23:40
I spent a couple of nights in Cedar Rapids this past weekend.

Saturday night, I ventured out to the north side ABS. There were two couples there during the hour or so that I was there. I had the pleasure of playing with both couples. The first was Marsha. She is probably in her early 50's but has a great body and a real squirter. There were several of us in the room that she was putting on a show for. She was a lot of fun and we all had a great time. Then another couple showed up. I got a great BJ in one of the booths from her.

Sunday night I decided to hit the streets. I ran across Chastity (see my earier post). There was no one else out and I really wanted some company. I finally gave in and we went for a little ride. As last time, I got a very nice bbbj for a jackson. This time she was a little more into it and I might just have to go back for more. She did once again give me her digits and I might be convinced to share those with Senior members.

A few weeks ago, I stopped in at the new strip club on the south side and had a good show. There were a lot of ladies in the audience that were really getting into showing their tits to the dancers onstage. Made for a nice show. I didn't try any private dances to see what might have been available there. Anyone had any experiences there?

Cedar Rapids is not dead ...... not too healthy but not dead.

Mister Quick
04-17-06, 09:58
Saw this one on the Dez Moines version of Craigslist. Got all the photos from her. Was wondering if anyone knows of her or has seen her? She only does appointments between 9AM and 2Pm weekdays. Making her hard to see since those tend to be regular work hours. Plus she is about a 2.5 hour drive away from me.

Since I posted these she has taken donw her listing from Craigslist. I do have some contact info that I am willing to gove out if someone wants to try her out and report back. She sais she wants 140 for and hour but will run specials. Bit suspiious sicne more people have looked at her pictures than I thought were out looking in eastern Iowa and no one seems to have heard of her.

Mustafa
04-17-06, 21:40
that Craigs list chick is ULTRA HOT!!

If I lived in Iowa I'D Fuck that hard.

she's much better than what i have here in CT.

Stafa

Member #4513
04-19-06, 08:49
Saw this one on the Dez Moines version of Craigslist. Got all the photos from her. Was wondering if anyone knows of her or has seen her? She only does appointments between 9AM and 2Pm weekdays. Making her hard to see since those tend to be regular work hours. Plus she is about a 2.5 hour drive away from me.

Since I posted these she has taken donw her listing from Craigslist. I do have some contact info that I am willing to gove out if someone wants to try her out and report back. She sais she wants 140 for and hour but will run specials. Bit suspiious sicne more people have looked at her pictures than I thought were out looking in eastern Iowa and no one seems to have heard of her.

I wouldnt drive 2.5 hours for pussy that was free!! Let alone had to pay for! Go to a bar spend 20 on drinks take the drunk one home :)

Mister Quick
04-19-06, 11:32
I wouldnt drive 2.5 hours for pussy that was free!! Let alone had to pay for! Go to a bar spend 20 on drinks take the drunk one home :)

A couple of times a month I wind up having to go to the QC. This is half way to CR for me. I have had lots of bad luck looking there in the QC lately. Been to CR once. Might have found a SW but nothing happened. Did a report last year. Would not drive there again unless I had a sure thing.

Craven Head
04-19-06, 17:10
I agree. It's not worth the drive whether it's free or you pay for it. Stay closer to home.

I've been coming to CR and QC for busines almost every week. Yet to find any action yet. Hopefully, as the warmer weather sets in, we'll see more on the streets.

Roadshark
04-20-06, 04:02

Since I posted these she has taken donw her listing from Craigslist. I do have some contact info that I am willing to gove out if someone wants to try her out and report back. She sais she wants 140 for and hour but will run specials. Bit suspiious sicne more people have looked at her pictures than I thought were out looking in eastern Iowa and no one seems to have heard of her.Motherfucker, I'd jizz for that ***** anyday -- on them fat juggs, on that pretty white face, or in her mouth with those blue eyes starin me down. Thanx - you made my night! Boners up for that ho!

Mister Quick
04-20-06, 10:45
I agree. It's not worth the drive whether it's free or you pay for it. Stay closer to home.

I've been coming to CR and QC for busines almost every week. Yet to find any action yet. Hopefully, as the warmer weather sets in, we'll see more on the streets.

Premium gas is now over $3 around here.

There is nothing that is close to me. There is a "spa" off of I-80 about 15 minute drive from my house. But as far as I can tell from reading reports on here and the fact that it has been there forever nothing extra is available. Beofre I got into this, several years ago read in paper that the sherrif closed down a place 2 weeks after it opened up where prostitutionw as going on. I am about a 75 minute drive from Rockford, QC & Bloomington- a little closer to Joliet but never been there. So for me EVERYTHING is a bit of a drive.

Tractor74
04-25-06, 14:20

Since I posted these she has taken donw her listing from Craigslist. I do have some contact info that I am willing to gove out if someone wants to try her out and report back. She sais she wants 140 for and hour but will run specials. Bit suspiious sicne more people have looked at her pictures than I thought were out looking in eastern Iowa and no one seems to have heard of her.Just thought I would let you know, I visited Keiyra about two weeks ago. She uses her home as an incall location, the place is a little dirty, but what the hell does that matter right. She is a very friendly girl, and very worth the money she charged. I don't see a whole lot of action in the Cedar Rapids area. Her attitude and abilities certainly outrank anything you can find at the Happy Hour Health Spa. Just know that she only takes a couple of clients a day so get in touch with her to set up an appointment prior to heading to CR. Hope that helps.

Tractor

Doinker
05-06-06, 19:25
Had the opportunity to be in CR a couple weeks ago. Saw a few definites in the usual spots. One girl in particular looked young, long blondish/brown hair, and a thin figure. LE had her pegged and was watching her. Last I saw her was at the Quick Trip. Some monger must have picked her up because she was gone when I came back out of the store. She looked a little dirty and unkept. I'm pretty sure she didn't have many teeth left either.

CRMonger
05-29-06, 23:04
Made the rounds on the regular loop today around 3:30 PM. Seen a BSW walking on 12th between 2nd and 3rd. About a 3 on the street walker scale. Did not stop to talk to her. Seen a cute WSW in a white mini skirt by the park on 3rd ave (Redmond?) talking with a monger. She was 20 ish and attractive. Circled arround to take anohter look and she was gone.

Revisted the area about 6PM and seen a very thin BSW talking with a monger on a motorcycle in the 1300 block of 3rd ave. Circled around and she was gone. Also seen the same ugly BSW I had seen earlier in the day.

Not much going on in the cereal city. Perhaps I am hunting at the wrong time of day? In most other cities I have found that 12 to 6 AM is the best time to hunt. This hasn't been the case in CR.

Mister Quick
06-06-06, 12:57
New on Cl area c couple of black girsl from Chicago (juding from their phone number). Suspect they know each other they have different ads but the same phone number. They say they are near Des Moines AND Cedar Rapids. According to my map reading those two towns are not that close together.

Comcast1
06-06-06, 15:25
New on Cl area c couple of black girsl from Chicago (juding from their phone number). Suspect they know each other they have different ads but the same phone number. They say they are near Des Moines AND Cedar Rapids. According to my map reading those two towns are not that close together.These girls look just alike but in differ lighting with the same outfit on.

Doinker
06-14-06, 15:17
Beware of a WSW, 20 ish, very thin, long face, straight shoulder length brown hair w/ a large tatoo on her arm. Forget her name, but think it was kate, or katie. Found her walking on 3rd ave the other evening. She didn't seem whacked out on any mind altering substances, just a girl w/ child who needed some cash. She supposedly was having issues with her boyfriend/father of her child and needed $$ for her kid.

She offered an all nighter, but I was only interested in short term relationship. Only detour was supposedly to tell her babysitter she was going to be out for a while. I fronted her a little $$ so her babysitter could get some diapers for the kid. She kept saying, "don't leave, I'll be right back." Anyways, dropped her off close to her house and waited for her to come back. She comes back 15 minutes later saying she needed a little more $$ so babysitter could get cigs. I told her "no". She had to go back and tell babysitter. After another 15 minutes, maneuvered my vehicle to get a better look of the alleyway leading to her appt. Saw some dude crossing the alley and noticed she was looking my way while standing behind a telephone pole. She then crossed the alley towards the appts and that was the last time I saw her.

Senior members, feel free to PM me for location.

Doinker
06-15-06, 20:56
I happened to be trolling the area the other day and happened upon her again. She hopped in and apologized for the other night. Something about her boyfriend. yadda.. yadda.. yadda.. Anyways, took her back to my motel for some festivites. Pretty much a waste of time. Very rushed, very limited. She wanted to see me again the following night, but I politely refused.

Beware of a WSW, 20 ish, very thin, long face, straight shoulder length brown hair w/ a large tatoo on her arm. Senior members, feel free to PM me for location.

Johny Goodtime
07-15-06, 01:26
Crusing down 2nd Ave tonight saw about 5 LE's and one Sheriff parked along 16-18th St area. 1 WSW who might have been preggo or just that damn ugly and 1 BSW whom I couldn't get a good look at. Too much heat in a 5 block radius for me. Did see 2 other mongers out, one stopped to talk to the two women.

Mister Quick
07-20-06, 13:20
Girl who appears to be real is now advertising on CL. She is one who wants a guy to have fun with her while her older husband watches. This is a bit on the weird side in my opinion. Some guys might actually enjoy it.

Doinker
08-24-06, 21:52
Hard to believe this board is that slow. Was visiting relatives in cereal city and did a bit of cruising. Lots to be had if the monger is patient. Saw the skinny redhead I posted about previously. She was out quite a bit, still very skinny, and probably still a waste of time. Also saw the snaggletooth blonde woman that I posted about a while back. Ended up with an older girl that goes by the name of jackie. Decent verbal skills and fair looking. She wasn't worth taking back to the residence, but was acceptable for a quickie.

Noticed a few BSWs out, two of which were decent looking. I don't normally pick up BSWs, but would have picked up these two given the opportunity. Also noticed a couple of "maybes" that can't be confirmed, but gave me the "warm and fuzzy". All the activity was in the usual places, not out of the way or hidden.

Mister Quick
09-04-06, 11:58
Saw this one on the Quad Cities Craigslist. Emailed her and learned she was in Cedar Rapids and also was a bit out of my price range. She said she was looking for generous men to spend time with. No pics in the ad. She emailed them to me. Says she is 32.

Xtraveler G
12-14-06, 02:46
After a frigid week in Dubuque, our traveler decided to reward himself by sampling Iowa's night life. He realized that Dubuque, being a religious town from his prior experience, was not the ideal city for sampling what Iowa had to offer. So he re-arranged for a flight out from Cedar Rapids, IA instead.

Prior to his trek to Cedar Rapids, he availed himself of the web and located two candidate clubs. Dancer's Ranch and Woody's Show Club, that were near the airport. Both offered females in various amounts of attire. Meaning DR's is topless, and Woody's is totally nude; but one offered BYOB. Since these clubs were on the same street, he decided to sample them both.

The first club; Dancer's Ranch; had a cover charge of $5. 00, offered a full bar, and had eight dancers. The majority of dancers' were of white ethnicity, with one black exotic.

All the dancers seemed friendly, yet they appeared too clinical/jaded for my tastes. But YMMV. The show's consisted of a three song set, with the first song being the 'look at me' song. The following two songs had the entertainer cavorting with the customers that were seated at the stage. From my buddy's opinion, nothing extraordinary.

After imbibing of several shots of alcohol, my friend decided to sample Woody's Show Club. From his remembrance of the Boy Scout's motto 'Be Prepared'. He had procured a bottle of Grey Goose vodka and a 4-Pack of Red Bull prior to travelling to Cedar Rapids.

He entered Woody's Show Club. There was a cover charge of $10. 00, with an additional $15. 00 if one wanted to stay in the VIP lounge. He opted for VIP, and brought his spirits inside.

Inside, the name belies the interior of the club. It was appointed very nicely, with a great lighting system, and loud music. There were two stages; that he recalled; each with an entertainer. There were dancers. He estimates about 15; that were in various states of coverage. He thought to himself, "This is where I should have started. And stayed! "

He sat himself in VIP, which was very spacious and had a great view of the whole club, but alas. No dancers. The comely waitress approached, and asked if he needed anything. He asked for ice to keep his refreshments chilled. She complied, and filled the table's tub with ice. After placing his refreshments to chill, he surveyed the dancers.

There were several that caught his eye, all brunettes with nice attributes. For those that prefer other types, one will not be disappointed. One approached him. He recalls her name was "Lacy" with beautiful eyes, pretty smile, nice long legs, and delicious A$#; and proceeded with the 'stripper seduction' technique. The eyes, laying of hands, breasts pushed against one's chest, upper arms and shoulders, etc. My friend, being a sucker for that technique, just layed down and died! . In a good way!

They shared his vodka, his Red Bull, and their time. There is a private area, but in this case, my friend decided to not partake of that facility since they were having a good enough time on their own! Despite the open space of the VIP, there was a surprising amount of grindage and caressing. On both parties! The occasional surreptitious 'finger' test. Always a delight when she acts surprised; and the clandestine 'package' inspection! A great time was had by both!

Like all good times, this had to end. As he made his way to the airport to catch his flight, he realized that he forgot her number on the table! Oh well, see'est la vie.

Moral: Take care of business before pleasure.

Mister Quick
03-13-07, 10:47
the wheels of justice move very slowly in iowa. miss gonzales was arrested over a year ago:

http://usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=421766&postcount=5

also by this pont the 17 yo will have turned 18.

audrey gonzales said she charged $150 per half hour, $200 per hour for companionship and conversation.

“the jury didn’t buy it,” assistant linn county attorney jerry vander sanden said wednesday.

a linn county jury believed that instead of good conversation, the rates quoted by gonzales’ **** employee were for sex acts.

after deliberating about an hour tuesday, the jury found gonzales guilty of felony pandering involving a minor.

she was accused of offering a 17-year-old girl to an undercover police officer march 2, 2006. the minor, jazmin melvin, also known as jazmin phillips, of iowa city, was charged in juvenile court with prostitution. at the time melvin was a student at elizabeth tate high school, iowa city's alternative school.

gonzales, melvin and three other women were arrested on prostitution charges in early march 2006 by cedar rapids police in an undercover sting. officers met women, contacted through gazette classified ads, at an apartment at 2020 glass rd. ne.

gonzales’ ad, placed under the “spas, escorts” section of the gazette classifieds, simply read: jenderz 319-431-9896. gonzales never mentioned sex, but the girl did when the undercover officer asked what he could expect for his money. melvin had 11 condoms in her purse when she was arrested.

gonzales, 30 - who gave a des moines address when arrested, a hiawatha address on a court document and an arizona address at trial — was arrested in her car in the parking lot. she testified as the only defense witness at her trial. when asked what it was about the conversation that she offered that persuaded people to pay her rates, gonzales said one has to be a good listener.

her former clients were professionals, and the list included judges and a police officer, she claimed, declining to name names.

gonzales made that “rather dubious representation” in court without any sort of substantiation whatsoever, vander sanden said.

6th judicial district chief judge david remley said while he knew of gonzales’ case, he didn’t know about her comment regarding judges as clients, and judges can’t comment on pending cases.

sentencing has been set for april 27. she faces up to 10 years in prison.

Sevenup
03-17-07, 15:09

Since I posted these she has taken donw her listing from Craigslist. I do have some contact info that I am willing to gove out if someone wants to try her out and report back. She sais she wants 140 for and hour but will run specials. Bit suspiious sicne more people have looked at her pictures than I thought were out looking in eastern Iowa and no one seems to have heard of her.I've found her in just a few places on the web; not as many as other area escorts. She is in Cedar Rapids, but travels once in a while. Oftentimes she's hard to contact by phone, better to do by email well in advance. She's had to postpone meetings or run late, but calls if that happens. She's got a yahoo group and posts specials, but yes, they're during the day so guys who work normal daytime shift will have trouble getting that. I met with her one evening, but she said she doesn't normally do that; the other was on a Sunday. Both at my place, and when she did make it, it was worth the trouble. She's better looking in person than in her pics. I'm new to this type of thing and so far she's been open to whatever I wanted to do. She's very friendly and was good at putting me at ease because I was nervous. 2nd meeting was around my birthday and she brought some toys and a little extra gift for my birthday. We keep in touch through email, so hopefully I'll be seeing her again. Send me a message if you want more info.

Sevenup
03-17-07, 15:23
Saw this one on the Quad Cities Craigslist. Emailed her and learned she was in Cedar Rapids and also was a bit out of my price range. She said she was looking for generous men to spend time with. No pics in the ad. She emailed them to me. Says she is 32.I've not actually met her yet, but we chat online frequently. She seems like a sweetheart. Would like to meet her just because we've become friendly; meeting her for business is actually a secondary idea.

Cleetus06
03-24-07, 04:49
Looking for a companion during my upcoming stay at Riveride Casino.

Any ideas on where to look?

USA Kansas
05-01-07, 21:47
Going to be in Cedar Rapids in two weeks.Any advise on finding a gal to spend an hour,or two with?

Tractor74
05-08-07, 16:54
There was an ad on CL Monday advertising a woman named Cindy with a Des Moines number. I haven't seen her post on the Des Moines CL site, and was wondering if anyone had seen her yesterday?

Discreet
05-14-07, 22:05
Next to nothing available in this area; LE managed to scare many away.

USA Kansas
06-05-07, 23:28
Your pretty much right Discreet, but I did get lucky, and found a provider in Cedar Rapids with the help of one of the posters on this thread.

Spoonie
06-21-07, 11:40
Man arrested for not paying for lap dances
The Associated Press

CEDAR RAPIDS -- A man who police say tried to steal a dance with a stripper was arrested.

Jason T. Parrott, 20, of West Burlington, was at the Lumberyard II on Saturday night and received eight lap dances, which cost $25 each, court records show.

He refused to pay and police were called. Parrott was charged with fifth-degree theft and public intoxication.

Captain Stiffy
06-21-07, 17:09
$25 each? The club should be arrested for theft. Just 10-12 years ago, you could get dances at most Iowa/Illinois area clubs for $10-$15. Where is this going to end? I'm not making more than TWICE what I made 10 years ago. Are you?

Discreet
07-02-07, 11:10
$25 each? The club should be arrested for theft. Just 10-12 years ago, you could get dances at most Iowa/Illinois area clubs for $10-$15. Where is this going to end? I'm not making more than TWICE what I made 10 years ago. Are you?I know exactly what you mean and I know I'm not making twice as much as 10 years ago. I used to have a pretty good evening with a 12 pack and $50-$75 with lap dances and dollar dances. It's nearly impossible to get dollar dances anymore.

CRMonger
07-07-07, 11:23
I had a doctor's appointment in the middle of the day on Thursday and I found myself in the "area" so I decided to take a few laps to see if there were any working girls out. I saw 4 girls working in the 1400 block of 2nd. These were the ugliest SWs I have ever seen. I could not imagine ever having any sexual contact with any of the 4 girls I saw unless I was very drunk and someone paid me to do it. I am thinking of launching a web site and using Cedar Rapids as my base, I think I will call my site "www.worldsugliesthookers.com".

Discreet
07-09-07, 11:40
I had a doctor's appointment in the middle of the day on Thursday and I found myself in the "area" so I decided to take a few laps to see if there were any working girls out. I saw 4 girls working in the 1400 block of 2nd. These were the ugliest SWs I have ever seen. I could not imagine ever having any sexual contact with any of the 4 girls I saw unless I was very drunk and someone paid me to do it. I am thinking of launching a web site and using Cedar Rapids as my base, I think I will call my site "www.worldsugliesthookers.com".I don't make it out to look very often, but I too have seen some very unattractive SWs (1300 to 1500 blocks of 2nd and 3rd) so I completely agree with you. I'the help you shoot some pics to post. Maybe there are a few quality SWs and providers out there, but they definitely aren't out in the open anymore thanks to LEO.

CRMonger
07-19-07, 22:44
Cruised the "area" this evening and seen a few pros walking in the 1200-1300 blocks of 2nd and 3rd. Seen 2 on the corner of 14th and 2nd, one BSW and one WSW. The BSW was sitting in the bus stop shelter and was yelling "Suck your dick?" at passing cars. The WSW was with her pimp and they both looked like bad news (out to rob someone).

See a WSW walking down third.

All three were Bonafied 2's (on the SW scale). Things are looking up in the cereal city.

CRMonger
07-24-07, 19:41
Seen a few more SW out over the last week. Seen whackjob Carolyn around the 1400 block of 2nd. She is cute but nutty. Looks like the crack monster has claimed a few more of her teeth since I seen her last.

Seen another WSW in the 1400 block of 2nd. Good looking (7) but with her pimp.

Seen a BSW in the 1200 block of 3rd. A looker, but with her scary looking pimp.

Seen a black girl that was a 10 on 15th st, not a SW though. One hot number.

Johnny law everywhere. Seen a bigger LE presence ever since they started making them work 40 hours a week again.

During the day there are a few cattle roaming the range. See my earlier post about these uglies. Much better in evening but less to choose from (thank you Mr. Law).

Cedar Rapids should decriminalize hooking and make the girls pay taxes. This would help offset the diminishing property tax base and keep the City from having to sell Mays island to some condo developers. Only then would we see a marked improvement in local talent.

CRMonger
07-25-07, 19:51
Made a few laps Tuesday evening around 9 PM. 1 WSW, 1 BSW on 15th between 2nd and 3rd. Saw 1 BSW on 15th across from Road Kill who gave me a wave and the Cedar Rapids holler. I don't know why the SW in CR feel that they have to wave their arms wildy and yell at passing cars to drum up business. I have not seen this done elsewhere

LE everywhere, even seen two bike cops in the area. I think they are getting pressure to keep the Road Kill area clean since the murder there a few weeks ago. Cedar Rapidians driving down 1st ave to get to the feedom fest activties were appalled to find out what urban blight has turned there fine city into. Diminsihing tax base = lower property vaues = dead city. Just like Dayton, Buffalo and D-troit. Don't belive me? Look at the crime and propert tax stats for CR. CR is in real trouble and Prosser isn't going to keep from going down the tubes. 10 years of poor leadership. That's why city's elect mayors, they are supposed to provide strategic direction, not just run the council meetings profciently. Sorry I digress...

CRMonger
07-25-07, 23:18
A few more laps around the track tonight. BSW in the 1500 block of 2nd, was about a 3. Scraggly WSW coming out of crack house on the corner of 3rd ave and 12th st. Was kind hot in a white trash kinda of way.

Lots O' LE around. I think CRPD reads these reports. Sorry for all you mongers out there. Doesn't bother me that they know about this activity as I don't participate in the sport any more. CR has only had true SW for about 5 years now, I find them a intriuging oddity.

Mister Quick
07-27-07, 12:27
CRMonger seems to be the only one out and looking in Cedar Rapids, or at least the only one admitting it here. I have only been in town looking once almost 2 years ago. I had a very weird experience picking up a girl who acted like a SW but turned out to just want a ride. This was in the news, if this is the type of girl you guys have in CR I can see why no one admits much here. She makes the girls on the Peoria PD website look like Baywatch babes.

Molly J. Coleman, 44, of 2435 Fifth Ave., Marion, was arrested just before midnight Wednesday on a charge of prostitution -- the second time this year that police accused her of that crime.

On Wednesday, she's accused of offering to perform a sex act for $25 with a police officer -- who was wearing plain clothes -- in the 1300 block of Second Avenue SE, court records show and police said.

Prosecutors charged her with prostitution.

In May, Coleman walked up to an officer in plain clothes who was sitting against the east wall of the Road Ranger gas station at 1430 First Ave. NE, acting like he was drunk and homeless.

Police allege Coleman said, "Hey baby, you can't be out here like that, the police will come and get you," then offered to have sex with him for $5. The officer agreed, and they walked behind the apartment building in the 1400 block of First Avenue East.

On Tuesday, she entered a written plea of not guilty in that case

Captain Stiffy
07-27-07, 14:51
Sex for $5.00? From HER? I hope she gave him some change back.

CRMonger
07-28-07, 15:47
CRMonger seems to be the only one out and looking in Cedar Rapids, or at least the only one admitting it here. I have only been in town looking once almost 2 years ago. I had a very weird experience picking up a girl who acted like a SW but turned out to just want a ride. This was in the news, if this is the type of girl you guys have in CR I can see why no one admits much here. She makes the girls on the Peoria PD website look like Baywatch babes.

Molly J. Coleman, 44, of 2435 Fifth Ave., Marion, was arrested just before midnight Wednesday on a charge of prostitution -- the second time this year that police accused her of that crime.

On Wednesday, she's accused of offering to perform a sex act for $25 with a police officer -- who was wearing plain clothes -- in the 1300 block of Second Avenue SE, court records show and police said.

Prosecutors charged her with prostitution.

In May, Coleman walked up to an officer in plain clothes who was sitting against the east wall of the Road Ranger gas station at 1430 First Ave. NE, acting like he was drunk and homeless.

Police allege Coleman said, "Hey baby, you can't be out here like that, the police will come and get you," then offered to have sex with him for $5. The officer agreed, and they walked behind the apartment building in the 1400 block of First Avenue East.

On Tuesday, she entered a written plea of not guilty in that caseMade a few laps this afternoon. Seen our friend Molly on 3rd, didn't stop to ask hew about the $5 special. Seen a pot bellied BSW on 3rd who was actually uglier than Molly. I wouldn't let either of them blow my dog, they would charge me with animal cruelty.

Discreet
07-28-07, 22:54
Mister Quick,

There are others that make it to the area (make it about twice a week) but LE (have even seen them walking in the "area") has driven out the quality SWs and what's left isn't much to look at. I guess the upshot is that low quality might mean low cost (Molly).

CRMonger
07-31-07, 23:33
Made the rounds tonight. Saw one BSW sitting on a porch in the 1400 block of 3rd. Seen 5 undercover cops and few other people on the streets. Figured something was up so I cut my sight-seeing trip short.

No outcall ads in todays paper. First time I can ever remember this happening. No Mary, no Cory, nothing. I remmber back in the 70's and 80s there would be 20 some a day in the paper.

One Massage palor in town. Has a bad reputation and I have previous history with the owner. I am scared of this place. I remember back in the late 70's there was 4 Massage Parlors in CR.

Cedar Rapids has grown but the amount of pay tang has diminished. Where are the hobbyist shopping these days?

Dirk Ia
08-03-07, 10:57
CR Monger has an excellent point. This town is basically dead in terms of "shopping". I save it all for when I travel. I've given up in this area. There is the occasional lady traveling through IC which is sometimes an option but basically there is zero.

I can't believe there are not some co-eds working their way through school or even an asian massage spa - hell - even that would be a savior in this town.

CRMonger
08-04-07, 12:46
Made the "rounds" Friday evening. Seen 3 undercover cops and few other people out. Did see a pregnant crack ***** on the corner of 15th and 1st who gave me the Cedar Rapids holler as I drove by. No thanks, yuck.

Where is the pootang market in CR? It is obvious that the action has moved somewhere else. The question is where? In most cities the size of CR the SW track is in a industrial area. I think that this is becuase the cops leave them alone if they stay out of the residential neighborhoods. Also there is a shortage of upscale escort action for us gentlemen with discerning taste. I take my business to the Chicago area where you can get a hotel date with a 20-something hottie for $300. This is for a full non-rushed hour. Chi-town has the protocol down, it is unconchatable for a escort to leave early. Not willing to settle for the girl next door? for $500-$600 you can get a bonifed 10, not on the SW scale my friends but on the GF scale. for $600- $800 you can spend an hour with two bi-sexual friends. I highly reccomend this if you have the oppurtunity.

Can't even get a body shampoo and hand release in this town. One MP but not worth the trouble. I don't do the MP scene becuase the women who work in these establishments are older and it creeps me out to have someones mom jerkin my gerkin.

I have never been to the "juice bars" in CR. I have a rule about juice and tittie bars. I don't go to them. Rip off. No take out, management wouldn't allow it. Cops would shut them down. When I was younger I thought tittie bars is what it was about. I was obviously a fool.

I used to go to a MP is the late 70's that was behind the Excutive Plaza building by Home Depot. $50 would procure an hour of fun with a 19 YO sweetie. Cold also procure "bolivian foot powder" at this place which got the owner sent to prision. I guess he should of stuck to selling pussy and shitty used cars.

CRMonger
08-05-07, 00:39
Okay, curiosity got the best of me, checked out the Lumberyard. Typical grind bar. $25 for 4 minute dance. What a ripoff. Left after 20 minutes.

While I was on that side of town I decided to check out the Adult Shop. Place was hopping with guys crusin for other guys. Did meet Jennifer who weighed somewhere around 350 lbs. She wanted to get busy in a booth. She didn't want to get paid, just laid. Bless her heart. I told her no thanks.

Made a few laps around the local track. Ominously quiet. Did see a undercover cop car and an undercover copper on foot. They must of thrown everyone in Jail.

Checked CL. No new CR ads.

Checked Adult Friend finder. Found a fat slob who touts herself as an escort. Too fat and flabby for my liking.

Crrookie
08-08-07, 00:59
I've been reading the posts on here for quite sometime and have never been so inclined to post. However all of the talk on here about no action at the strip clubs due to the owners not allowing it has really got me going.

I will admit I have spent my share of money in these clubs when I was younger (early twenties) but don't spend much at all now days. The occasional dollar dance but that's about it. I've been lucky enough to hook up with several of the girls who work these clubs. Some are 9's on a GF scale in my opinion others were 7's and 8's.

In all cases your best bet is to not spend any money on them for private dances, but instead just listen and observe and you'll find out in a hurry which one's get down outside the club.

Private message me and I would give a bit more detail if anyone is inclined to know.

I have never been to the "juice bars" in CR. I have a rule about juice and tittie bars. I don't go to them. Rip off. No take out, management wouldn't allow it. Cops would shut them down. When I was younger I thought tittie bars is what it was about. I was obviously a fool.

Ubiquitousman
08-21-07, 00:16

Since I posted these she has taken donw her listing from Craigslist. I do have some contact info that I am willing to gove out if someone wants to try her out and report back. She sais she wants 140 for and hour but will run specials. Bit suspiious sicne more people have looked at her pictures than I thought were out looking in eastern Iowa and no one seems to have heard of her.I met her online one time, too. I had her digits, but chickened out. Have some more pix if you want.

Captain Stiffy
08-21-07, 21:18
I chatted with her a few years back, also. She showed me all the goods, on webcam. Never called her. I think her price was 150-200

Sevenup
08-21-07, 22:28
I've had the pleasure of spending several hours with her in the past few months; I think we've gotten together at least 6 times. She is very sweet and always looks better than her pictures do. Last time I met with her she had a girlfriend over to play, too. Glad to have her as an aquaintence and friend on messenger.

Crrookie
08-22-07, 19:03
I was just curious if anyone has been here lately? I've never been in and after reading the posts had pretty much written the place off. However I was eating at the establishment next door a while back and seen a really good looking black girl going in. I didn't get the greatest look at her but from what I could see she looked pretty good. I was wondering if anyone has seen or heard of her? Any info would be appreciated!

Dirk Ia
08-23-07, 10:08
I have not stopped in here in more than 4 years. I had a bad experience (rushed, too expensive, etc.) and never went back. It would be nice if things have changed!

CRMonger
08-23-07, 20:29
I was just curious if anyone has been here lately? I've never been in and after reading the posts had pretty much written the place off. However I was eating at the establishment next door a while back and seen a really good looking black girl going in. I didn't get the greatest look at her but from what I could see she looked pretty good. I was wondering if anyone has seen or heard of her? Any info would be appreciated!Haven't been there in some time. From what I remember service was typical for a MP (expensive and rushed). This place is a Cedar Rapids staple, the owner was a nieghbor of my parents. I knew that the Happy Hour existed as early as 1976. 31 years in business is amazing consdering the nature of the business. Can you name any other businesses that have been around for over 30 years?

The owner is from St Louis and used to own MPs arounf the St Louis area as well (Port Byron?).

Discreet
08-24-07, 21:57
I have always considered stopping in, but everything i have read from other posts suggests it would not be worth it.

Hey Ubiquitous, I'll be in the DM area next weekend and would be up for taking one for the team based on Seven's experiences.

Sevenup
08-27-07, 22:14
Just to let you know, she's the only one I've had the pleasure of visiting so I have no others in the hobby to compare her to. It took a couple visits for us to really be comfortable with each other.

CRMonger
09-01-07, 22:27
Had a dream, took a stroll and ran across Candice. 21yo, brunette, 5'5" 110lbs. cute as a button. Seen here standing around, looked like she was tweaking and looking for another fix (cola not horse). Asked her if she needed a ride, BBBJ, Mish, Doggie, very tight with good muscle control. Only complaint is that her snatch smelled like the sewage treatment plant, tried to keep my face away from that proximity. No digits, gave me some BS story about her phone being broken.

After my fun I dropped her off at a friends house (dealers house?). There was another young WSW there, even cuter than Candice. She was with a unfriendly lookn black dude so I didn't stick around to get the details.

Peace.

CRMonger
09-02-07, 23:28
I was driving around the neighborhood to see if I could catch one of my renters and hit him up for rent. I was driving slow past his mom's house when this ugly skank flagged me down. I thought she was another one of my renters but when she got close I realized I didn't know her. She jumped into my vehicle and would not get out. She tried to entice me into an "encounter" with her. She was about 5' 10, 140lbs, 50 yo and had a face that could could be used to model one scary ass Halloween mask. I told her to get out and she said "come one baby, let have some fun, how about a nice juicy blow job". I told her I wouldn't let her blow my dog. She got pissed, I threatened to drive her to the cop shop. Finally she bailed out. Yuck!

CRMonger
09-03-07, 18:00
Had an encounter this afternoon with the cash in dash blond. I've been hustled. 5'6', blond, 30 something, typical skinnny junkie, goes by Jen.

CRMonger
10-04-07, 23:14
Had another encounter with Candice. BBBJ with spit. Still no phone. Setup a hotel date for future. Agreed to meet at a predetermined spot at a predetermined time. Was quoted $$ for a all nighter.

CRMonger
10-28-07, 00:33
Made the rounds this evening. This town is dead.

USA Kansas
10-28-07, 15:54
Hey CR,

I'm going to be in your neck of the woods in about two weeks. What are the chances of bumping into Candice a couple times while I'm in town?

CRMonger
10-29-07, 19:51
Hey CR,

I'm going to be in your neck of the woods in about two weeks. What are the chances of bumping into Candice a couple times while I'm in town?

If you want to see Candice you will have to get yourself arrested as she is currently in the county lock-up.

Peace

USA Kansas
11-01-07, 18:45
Doubt they'd put me in the same cell.

Robert Louis
11-07-07, 20:12
Hey all,

I'm kind of a newbie to the Iowa City/Cedar Rapids area. I live in IC, and have heard of a place called Touch of Mink. There isn't any recent information about the place on here though. Any insights?

Otherwise, what else is going on in IC/CR?

Big Lou

Bjlover
11-09-07, 23:34
I went to Touch of Mink once several years ago when I was in between girlfriends. I haven't been back. I decided frustration was more pleasant. YMMV.

If you find a good place for a massage & happy ending, lemme know. That would eliminate one of the few downsides to this part of the country.

Good luck

Robert Louis
11-11-07, 23:26
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the subject was not related to the purpose of this Forum, which is as follows:

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex.

CRMonger
11-13-07, 22:17
Had an encounter this afternoon with the cash in dash blond. I've been hustled. 5'6', blond, 30 something, typical skinnny junkie, goes by Jen.I was perusing the Linn County jail inmates online and I reckonized cash-n-dash blondie. Her name is Tisha B. and has several priors for cat vending. Last time she was popped she propped a cop (sorry for the cat in the hatness, I could'nt resist).

Looks like Candace was released last week. Nice girl, I hope she keeps off of the streets.

Peace.

CRMonger
12-15-07, 16:22
Anyone have anything to report? Has the action left this town for the winter?

Discreet
12-16-07, 18:53
Anyone have anything to report? Has the action left this town for the winter?I'm sure action is still around, just a little harder to find with the cold weather. Have seen a few out.

Delayed report:
Jasmine
Looks: 6.5
Attitude: 8
Service: 4

Met up with a BSW named Jasmine a few months back (have been scouting and reading/posting for a while, but first time making the leap) and things were going well, but a poor decision in location (not her fault) led to a run in with LEO. She was picked up on an outstanding warrant and through some form of divine intervention your's truly was allowed to walk away after a morality lesson from LEO. Swore off looking for SWs, now in the market for a discreet provider with some references.

Sevenup
01-14-08, 19:18
On CL ad, Angel and Brandy giving out massages or PSE's; one or both girls at a time.

Two CL ads for Tee, one for massage to warm you up, one for massage and lingerie modeling.

These ads look really great, the girls are cute. Wondering if anyone has experienced these girls. If you have, please give us a report; enquiring minds want to know!

PT Dragon
01-15-08, 11:05
I have seen Tee a couple of times, mostly because there isn't much else out there. She is pretty big, although, not a totally bad experience. probably will not repeat. Her incall location could be a little scary. I would never go there after dark.

Sevenup
01-16-08, 23:58
Well, I live in the Wellington Heights/Hinkley area; where's she located?

CRMonger
01-27-08, 23:46
Made the rounds a few times this week.

Had a chance meeting with Jessica, she 28 and cute as a button. Seen her on 3rd during the big snow storm, circled around and got the look, Bob's your uncle, another satisifed customer.

Met Tiffany at the Hawkeye store in the area. 26 and very cute. Nice girl.

I noticed that LE presence is almost non existant anymore, the quality of girls have improved. It is still hard to find them, it appears that they are only out between 9 PM and 1 AM. Instead of cruising I park on 2nd or 3rd and let them come to me. This method has proven highly effective.

Peace

CRMonger
01-27-08, 23:55
My fellow Cedar Rapidians:

I have heard from a verifiable source that Candace (a.k.a. Breezy) has full blown aids and is still working the streets. She is also 7 mos pregnant and still on the pipe. Pretty sad.

If you have been with this girl you should get checked out imediatley. The Linn County Health dept provides free discreet screenings. I was a recipient of an uncovered favor from Candace but did not catch anything (thank god).
I urge all of you to be safe and to always carry your own covers. NEVER, EVER, DO ANYTHING WITHOUT A WRAP.

CRMonger
02-03-08, 23:54
Met Tina on 3rd. Went to her place on the NE side. 26 YO spinner type. 4'11", 100 LBS, she reeked of Boones Farm but performed well none the less. She is not a SW, I just happened to meet her, chatted her up and went back to her place. She told me to stop by anytime and gave me her digits. Sweet.

CRMonger
02-09-08, 13:26
Why don't other mongers from the area post hear more often? There is lots of fun being had in the Cereal City and nobody has anything to report? Is it fear of LE?

Cyber Ghost
02-10-08, 02:19
Lots of LE out tonight around 10pm along 1st, 2nd and 3rd Ave's. I mean lots! I didn't see a single SW which is how it's been since Oct. I guess it's too cold out for them.

Back in Oct I had two encounters. One with a black woman who wore a short wig. Thin, nice but not too overly friendly, got FS for $40 and she offered her number to me which I have long forgot. Nor do I remember her name. Found her along 2nd Ave.

The other was a young thing, 18-20, forget her name but not her smell. I met her a few months prior and got a lame HJ in the Taco Bell parking lot for $20. She was tweaked! So I ran into her again, looks like my buddys exwife and I thought it would be fun to pretend she was because I'm a evil bastard. This time she wanted me to take her on a drug run which I reluctantly went on. She wanted $20 to score some smoke then she'd come back and we could goto her place for some fun. 20 mins later she returned out of some apartments on 3rd Ave and kept hounding me for more money now. I pressed the issue of me getting something for all this money and she assured me she needed the money right now and I would get mine. After arguing with her, and asking repeatedly for her to get out of my car for 15 mins I pulled up to a curb and said you got $20, get out of my car now or the next stop is the cop shop.

Mind you I would hate to do that nor would I likely come out on top but she seriously wouldn't get out of my car. She smelled horrible and was all tweaked out again. She might have looked nice but it wasn't worth the drama. If I wanted drama I'd go get a girlfriend, I don't so thats why I pay for sex.

Tacosalad07
02-11-08, 21:08
Kind of new to the area and so I was wondering what all the city had to offer as far as massage parlors. I've been past the happy hour but wasn't sure about the place so I thought I'd ask here. Also visited the Adult Shop on the south side. Place looked a little run-down. Anyone have any experiences with these places and others, please let me know. Is the adult shop any good for finding action, or do you guys get most from the SWers?

By the way I haven't seen a lot of SW but maybe I don't look in the right spots. I'm mainly cruising the wellington heigts right now. Too much LE too.

CRMonger
02-11-08, 22:06
Lots of LE out tonight around 10pm along 1st, 2nd and 3rd Ave's. I mean lots! I didn't see a single SW which is how it's been since Oct. I guess it's too cold out for them.

Back in Oct I had two encounters. One with a black woman who wore a short wig. Thin, nice but not too overly friendly, got FS for $40 and she offered her number to me which I have long forgot. Nor do I remember her name. Found her along 2nd Ave.

The other was a young thing, 18-20, forget her name but not her smell. I met her a few months prior and got a lame HJ in the Taco Bell parking lot for $20. She was tweaked! So I ran into her again, looks like my buddys exwife and I thought it would be fun to pretend she was because I'm a evil bastard. This time she wanted me to take her on a drug run which I reluctantly went on. She wanted $20 to score some smoke then she'd come back and we could goto her place for some fun. 20 mins later she returned out of some apartments on 3rd Ave and kept hounding me for more money now. I pressed the issue of me getting something for all this money and she assured me she needed the money right now and I would get mine. After arguing with her, and asking repeatedly for her to get out of my car for 15 mins I pulled up to a curb and said you got $20, get out of my car now or the next stop is the cop shop.

Mind you I would hate to do that nor would I likely come out on top but she seriously wouldn't get out of my car. She smelled horrible and was all tweaked out again. She might have looked nice but it wasn't worth the drama. If I wanted drama I'd go get a girlfriend, I don't so thats why I pay for sex.

The young smelly thing sounds like Candace, A.K.A. Breezy. She is HIV + so be glad you threw her out of your car

CRMonger
02-14-08, 00:13
Met Rosa on third. Said she was 34, she looked like 50. Introduced her to mr. happy and he made her a protein shake.

Lots of activity latley despite the cold weather. The girls are easier to spot in the winter because their the only ones out. Cops seem to have a new attitude and are looking the other way. Maybe they just don't want to get out o their warm cars, I can't say thay I blame them.

Cyber Ghost
02-16-08, 21:55
Hey this is a little off topic but I'm guessing the objects of our favorite past time might be able to help. Have any of you had luck scoring some green through these ladies of the night?

Cyber Ghost
02-16-08, 22:00
I picked up "Jodi" last night in front of Walgreens on 1st Ave. I was coming out and she asked for a ride and I sensed opportunity. Good looking brunette, mid-20's, 5'6, HWP, very nice oral skills and her abilities elsewhere were equally impressive. Not rushed at all! After an hour and two busted nuts later I dropped her off near some apartments on 2nd ave.

Discreet
02-17-08, 01:58
Nice Cyber,

You get any digits? Did it seem like a one time chance thing or someone who might be out and around?

Anyone ever hear of a Ms. Kiyra? Have been looking around online and found a name but wanted to check references.

CRMonger
02-17-08, 02:21
Hey this is a little off topic but I'm guessing the objects of our favorite past time might be able to help. Have any of you had luck scoring some green through these ladies of the night?

Green??? Boogers? Lime Koolaid? Kiwi Fruit?

Cyber Ghost
02-17-08, 06:25
Green??? Boogers? Lime Koolaid? Kiwi Fruit?Smoke, herb.

CRMonger
02-17-08, 19:59
Smoke, herb.

Nope, haven't smoked the stiff in over 25 years. If I did want some I would just ask any Latino.

Sevenup
02-18-08, 01:33
Nice Cyber,

You get any digits? Did it seem like a one time chance thing or someone who might be out and around?

Anyone ever hear of a Ms. Kiyra? Have been looking around online and found a name but wanted to check references.Discreet,

I had the pleasure of Ms. Kiyra's company on several occasions. She was always sweet and very accomodating. Most of the time I went to her place; she doesn't have a license so if she does an outcall she pays some guy to drive her. Pretty girl, her pics online don't do her justice. Nice curves, a few tattoos; loves what she does. Private message me if you have questions.

PT Dragon
02-18-08, 14:26
Nice Cyber,

Anyone ever hear of a Ms. Kiyra? Have been looking around online and found a name but wanted to check references.She is listed in CL today as:

"Vetran provider to the cedar rapids area. Lookin to stir up a bit of fun due to bad weather my regular guys cant always get to me.

5'9 thick but not fat 38 triple d.. long red hair green eyes fair skin.

Very open minded eager to please. old fashioned fun or fetish fun!

Serious inquires can email me for contact number and link to my pics ( no not a site you have to sign up for just a yahoo group)"

She is for real. Looks better in person and lots of fun

Captain Stiffy
02-18-08, 20:42
She has been around for years. I'm not sure how I found her online, but it must have been 5 years ago, I chatted with ther on Yahoo, & she showed me the goods on webcam. Never did meet up with her. Very nice bod. Curvy.

Discreet
02-20-08, 01:12
Capt and Sevenup,

Thanks for the info; might see about making some arrangements and reporting back. Have been through the area, but haven't seen anything; I blame it on the cold and snow as I don't want to venture outside too much either.

CRMonger
02-23-08, 22:05
I had this dream, in it I met a smokin hot 18 YO BSW named Melinda. She was walking down 15th st between the 400 and 500 block. Nicest piece I have ever had. Body = 10, face = 10, performance = 7. This was in the middle of the day (don't cruise this area at night for crying out loud)

Sweat dreams to all

CRMonger
02-25-08, 01:12
Made the rounds Sunday evening. Got the look from a mid forties fugly stadning outside of Road Ranger, no thank you.

Got the look from a chubby black girl on third, did not partake.

Seen a possible BSW at 15th and Beaver, couldn't confirm as she was gone by my second pass.

Didn't see anything else out.

CRMonger
02-25-08, 21:44
Seen a supicious looking CL add, incall, different girls, same number, postings a week apart. Couldn't do a reverse lookup on the phone number. Smells like LE.

Pleasure Giveh
02-26-08, 09:52
In case the news has not made it over to Cedar Rapids, the Des Moines police did a sting with an ad on CL a week or so ago.

Be extra careful.

CRMonger
02-26-08, 22:37
Trying to put together a trip to Bangkok or Pattaya in May or June. Need a 1 or 2 travel buddies in order to stay safe. Anyone interested can PM me for more details.

CRMonger
02-26-08, 23:20
Trying to put together a trip to Bangkok or Pattaya in May or June. Need a 1 or 2 travel buddies in order to stay safe. Anyone interested can PM me for more details.

Hotel for 4 nights and Flight to/from CR is $2000. Dollar is week over seas but $200 a day is more than enough for food and entertainment. Flight is 26 hours each way!

Here is a nice video of the Soi Cowboy district in Bangkok:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5577019491908502370&q=Soi+Cowboy&total=70&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=2

Discreet
02-29-08, 02:42
Drove through the area on Wednesday night and again on Thursday night and nothing. It was a tad disappointing.

Tractor74
02-29-08, 14:18
Has anyone seen Nyla? I've seen her post 3 or 4 times in the Cedar Rapids section, but today's ad had a new phone number. Before she had a local cell number, and today she's got a cell number out of Springfield, IL. Is this LE?

Rubraw67
02-29-08, 17:03
Crmonger why go so far away. Try the Dominican Republic, Costa Rica or even Cuba. You wouldn't believe how far your money would stretch down there. You would have to travel into Canada first to go to Cuba. If you like sexy latin women with asses for days that would be where I would go and it be much cheaper to travel there than to Bangkok.

CRMonger
03-01-08, 01:42
Crmonger why go so far away. Try the Dominican Republic, Costa Rica or even Cuba. You wouldn't believe how far your money would stretch down there. You would have to travel into Canada first to go to Cuba. If you like sexy latin women with asses for days that would be where I would go and it be much cheaper to travel there than to Bangkok.

Been to Costa Rica, not a monger trip but on business. Did not feel safe there. Read the state department travel warnings on the Dom. Republic and you'll understand why I would go there either. I am a Patriot and will not go to Cuba because of the trade embargo.

Never been to Asia and I have heard a lot of good things about Thailand. It is as safe as most places in this Country. There are actually non-professional women from all over the region who travel to Bangkok in order to find a western husband. These girls are looking for attactive Yankee or Brit men under the age of 50. According to the Thai tourism board most of Bankok's tourist are single women. Maybe I'll find myself a wife?

CRMonger
03-01-08, 01:50
Has anyone seen Nyla? I've seen her post 3 or 4 times in the Cedar Rapids section, but today's ad had a new phone number. Before she had a local cell number, and today she's got a cell number out of Springfield, IL. Is this LE?

I have seen Nyla's positng with 2 different phone #'s and pictures of three different girls. Hmmm...

Discontinued
03-01-08, 14:02
The NYLA postings are pretty odd, the too good to be true photos, and I googled the 319 number she was using, it came up on this web page with hundreds of numbers and her's was under the heading "suspicious numbers," didn't really bother with the sight too long to figure out what "suspicious meant, and why it was catalogued. The whole thing seems too fishy.

CRMonger
03-01-08, 17:59
Had this awesome dream last night. In it, I met this lucious 18 YO blond name Heather. 5'7", 120 Lbs, spetacular B rack and shaved muff. Since I am a nice guy I helped her out with the rent, she was so appreciative she made me her boyfriend for the night. She gave me a sponge bath with her tounge and I recipicated. I dined on that awesome snatch for almost a full hour unitl she gushed (biggest squirt I have ever seen in person). We were going at it for over three hours.

Tonight I am going to the Casino in Riverside with her and her other friend Lisa. Lisa is also 18 but still in Highschool (I am 43 ). They have both told me that they are bi-sexual. Hoping to dream about a Heather-Lisa sandwhich tonight.

Sugardaddy-Sugarbaby is the best arrangement but hard to come by. One also has to be of substantial means to afford this type of arrangment. rent, clothes, tutition, cars, it adds up. This type of arrangement is common in Europe and with the Mafioaso.

CRMonger
03-01-08, 18:00
The NYLA postings are pretty odd, the too good to be true photos, and I googled the 319 number she was using, it came up on this web page with hundreds of numbers and her's was under the heading "suspicious numbers," didn't really bother with the sight too long to figure out what "suspicious meant, and why it was catalogued. The whole thing seems too fishy.

I smell bacon!

Captain Stiffy
03-02-08, 01:44
Had this awesome dream last night. In it, I met this lucious 18 YO blond name Heather. 5'7", 120 Lbs, spetacular B rack and shaved muff. Since I am a nice guy I helped her out with the rent, she was so appreciative she made me her boyfriend for the night. She gave me a sponge bath with her tounge and I recipicated. I dined on that awesome snatch for almost a full hour unitl she gushed (biggest squirt I have ever seen in person). We were going at it for over three hours.

Tonight I am going to the Casino in Riverside with her and her other friend Lisa. Lisa is also 18 but still in Highschool (I am 43 ). They have both told me that they are bi-sexual. Hoping to dream about a Heather-Lisa sandwhich tonight.

Sugardaddy-Sugarbaby is the best arrangement but hard to come by. One also has to be of substantial means to afford this type of arrangment. rent, clothes, tutition, cars, it adds up. This type of arrangement is common in Europe and with the Mafioaso.

...and he was never heard from again.

CRMonger
03-02-08, 17:15
...and he was never heard from again.

No sandwhich (sigh), but it was still great.

CRMonger
03-08-08, 01:46
Made a few laps tonight, nothing, notta , zip. Nothing out. Maybe next week?

CRMonger
03-09-08, 23:05
Went for a cruise, seen lots of LE out. Looks like some type of sting operation going on, not for mongers, but for dope buyers.

Seen three lookers on third, did not stick around to check them out due to all of the LE around the area.

CRMonger
03-11-08, 00:32
Took a lap around the new track I learned about on another board today. Lots of activty for the corridor (that's a hint) considering the weather. Drove around the trailer park on the south side and seen 5 girls I hadn't seen before. According to the post on the other board most activity is between 10 PM and 2 AM. I was out at 9:30 and seen plenty. Stopped and talked to a Julie, mid 20s, big droopy ta tas, not too shabby. Julie confirmed that most girls are out form 10-2 but sometimes stay out until dawn in the warmer months.

CRMonger
03-16-08, 14:25
Cruised down 2nd on the way downtown to have dinner with friends last night. I was flagged down by a fatty in the 1400 block of 2nd. Young (18-20?) but too heavy for my liking.

Hitting Vegas this week, watch for my posts in that forum.

CRMonger
03-16-08, 18:00
I have had no less than 30 people PM me over the past few months about action in CR but I am the only person posting any reports. What gives?

Rubraw67
03-17-08, 10:02
It seems as if she is now Dannika certified. I read in another forum she works with this escort who is from San Fransisco that travels to Springfield, Il quite often. The other girls in that group Lisa, Megan and Elyse all have reviews on escorts.xxx and ter.

Rubraw67
03-18-08, 16:58
Checked out the other forum. GBN has it that the girls that are Dannika Certified are hot but service is okay at best and they are way overpriced.

CRMonger
03-19-08, 23:08
Made a few laps at the old track, seen black fatty, Tiffany the elf, Carolyn the whack job, an old skank with a pudgy newbie and new cute but too fat for me girl. Quite a selction.

Seen a blond hottie smoking outside the laundromat on 16th, madea few laps around the block, no look, turns out she was just a blond hottie having a smoke.

Tractor74
03-21-08, 17:22
Checked out the other forum. GBN has it that the girls that are Dannika Certified are hot but service is okay at best and they are way overpriced.I've seen that she is advertrising herself as Jasmine now.

Wilferns
03-26-08, 23:39
I just got the boot from the MissKVIP group because I did not see her in the last 6 months. That is too bad. I was checking out Tee and others but did not see any good reviews from them like MissK.

I was thinking about hitting the loop maybe here this week or next, but everytime I do so I see something I should be scared of.

It is tough to be a monger in a small town like CR, that's for sure.

Wilferns
03-26-08, 23:50
I've had some good times at some local clubs. The lumber joint seems to allow the customer's to have a hands-on experience! The wooden club however I have never tried to get my hands on anything lovely. I was hoping for sometype of extra in one of the clubs, but I may not be a regular enough customer.

CRMonger
03-30-08, 23:04
went for a stroll, seen tiffany on 14th st by church, she tried to wave me down but i didn't stop. also got waved down by an **** fatty sitting in the eye clinic parking lot. didn't stop for her either. didn't see anything else but only spent 10 minutes in the area.

the quality of sw in this town is bottom of the barrel. i prefer manahattan, vegas or waikiki. wouldn't it be nice if we seen bonefied 9/10s walking down 3rd ave in their 6" acryllic heals.

Wilferns
03-31-08, 23:45
went for a stroll, seen tiffany on 14th st by church, she tried to wave me down but i didn't stop. also got waved down by an **** fatty sitting in the eye clinic parking lot. didn't stop for her either. didn't see anything else but only spent 10 minutes in the area.

the quality of sw in this town is bottom of the barrel. i prefer manahattan, vegas or waikiki. wouldn't it be nice if we seen bonefied 9/10s walking down 3rd ave in their 6" acryllic heals.the girls in waikiki do have the nice heels don't they?

oh well. it seems the colder the weather the uglier the women.

Dirk Ia
04-03-08, 16:29
All,

I don't have much time to travel the local area and am really only seeking a massage with a HE. Aside from the Happy Hour Spa, can anyone recommend a Spa or lady? I've posted on other boards to no avail over the last few years.

Any recommendations appreciated - public or via PM.

Thanks gents.

CRMonger
04-05-08, 14:03
Made the rounds Friday evening. Seen Tiffany at Hy-Vee and we went back to here place for some fun. In the middle of the festivities her roomate (boyfriend) came home and was pissed. They got into it right in front of me. I pulled up my drawers and scooted on out.

I was out for two hours and didn't see any strollers in the usual places. Someone told me that he CRPD has renewed emphasis on keeping the girls off of the street. This happens every so often when there are citizen complaints, the policing for SW is agressive for a few weeks and then they seem to lose interest. This is typical of this type of activity in every town, even the more famous red light districts such as Waikiki and Hunts Point

Wilferns
04-06-08, 01:08
Made the rounds Friday evening. Seen Tiffany at Hy-Vee and we went back to here place for some fun. In the middle of the festivities her roomate (boyfriend) came home and was pissed. They got into it right in front of me. I pulled up my drawers and scooted on out.

I was out for two hours and didn't see any strollers in the usual places. Someone told me that he CRPD has renewed emphasis on keeping the girls off of the street. This happens every so often when there are citizen complaints, the policing for SW is agressive for a few weeks and then they seem to lose interest. This is typical of this type of activity in every town, even the more famous red light districts such as Waikiki and Hunts PointI assume this is the John-Ave Hy-vee?

CRMonger
04-06-08, 12:28
I assume this is the John-Ave Hy-vee?

nope, the Hy-Vee in the hood (1st ave)

Wilferns
04-07-08, 00:39
nope, the Hy-Vee in the hood (1st ave)I know this sounds silly, but being an outsider to CR by birth the Hy-Vee 1st Ave is a zoo. There is no way to describe 3-4 square blocks of craziness. You can drive through the area and see some crazy sh*t you wouln't see anywhere else but there.

Wil

Wilferns
04-07-08, 00:46
Ok fellas, I will hit the loop tomorrow and report. I usually do not head down to that part of the city, but tomorrow I am willing to check it out. Look forward to my report.

Discreet
04-08-08, 01:35
Hit up Woody's with no real goal other than hanging out with a buddy in a place where we could have some drinks on the cheap (BYOB) and see some T&A. I was pleasantly surprised as there were some hot dancers there that were getting really friendly with women that were at the club having a good time. I saw some nice amateur topless action.

By the way, I live in the hood and cruise the area when I can, but it must be at the wrong times, because I never see a thing.

Wilferns
04-10-08, 23:28
Every so often there are girls on CL with the area code 217 claiming they are in town temporary or even that they are in from Vegas just for us in Iowa. Yeah right, but I google 217 and it came up Illinois.

I contacted the latest chick on CL, Elyce, (a cute blonde) but she wanted three big ones. I told her sorry too rich for a farm boy. Anyone else try her out?

Wilferns
04-11-08, 20:25
Ok fellas, I will hit the loop tomorrow and report. I usually do not head down to that part of the city, but tomorrow I am willing to check it out. Look forward to my report.Well I finally hit the loop today since I was downtown for lunch. I circled around 4th, 3rd, and 2nd.

I saw a really huge BSW! Wow, that was interesting. I think a monger in a minivan was in front of me, because I had to stop because he slowed down to say something to her. She had a really colorful jacket and hood on. Way too large for me.

On 2nd ave I saw a skinny crack lookin' ho that was similar to a pic of an older WSW that somebody posted a picture of on here a few months ago. She gave the long look I was looking for, but she is definitely not my type.

After lunch I cruised again but saw a bunch of LE out. They were out of their cars obviously looking for somebody between houses. I never see cops in CR, but down in the hood they are everywhere!

Saw another possible on 1st Ave. in front of Coe. She gave the long look back. BSW, nice bod, about 35yo. Out of place for Coe!

Anyways, good luck. One of these days I'll commit and take part in whatever I find, but until then.

Mister Quick
04-17-08, 09:28
Officers investigating drug sales out of a southwest Cedar Rapids woman's home Monday found she was also allowing prostitution there. They have made a note of this connection and in the future officers will be advised that people selling illegal drugs could be selling them to prostitutes.

The events began to unfold when police went to the home of a 58 year old woman who lives on L St. SW. Information they had obtained during another investigation had led them to suspect drug activity was transpiring in the home. The officers were hoping to interview at least four people there that afternoon. While talking to the woman the officers observed a man and a woman who were oblivious to them enter the home. Cops after all do tend to blend in.

Investigating the couple they discovered the woman, a 41 year old from Marion, was paying the 58 year old money in exchange for allowing use of a room in the house for her to have sex with the man. This was not some clandestine romantic interlude, but rather one in which the woman was only agreeing to have sex with the guy since he was giving her cash. After learning what was going on the cops arrested the 58 year old woman. She was charged with pimping and delivery of a controlled substance. The younger woman was also arrested and charged with prostitution.

The man who was paying to have sex, a 65 year old from Fairbanks was also charged with prostitution. He was released after being given a court date. The two women were booked into Linn County jail.

The moral of this story if you are contmeplating doing something that could be considered against the law, do not do so with cops around. It can screw up your day.

Wilferns
04-18-08, 23:40
I headed downtown near the area of the SWs and only found one nice looking BSW in her 30s. She was walking her dog, but obviously was on the lookout for potential clients. She was pretty hot overall and offered to meet up after she returned her dog to her apartment. I bugged out because it was obviously not her dog, something felt wrong about the whole deal.

Mister Quick
04-22-08, 09:07
this was included as paart of a long ongoing series of articles on the people who were part of the **** escort service that was busted about a year ago. it is real long and a lot of it is a biography of the people involved. it started on apr 20th and will run for two weeks. here is a good place to start if you want to read it all:
.http://www.gazetteonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?aid=/20080420/news06/500230211/-1/rss19&rssfeed=rss19

the gazette will stop running classified ads in the "spas, escorts" category may 1.

the decision was made earlier this month after a review of the category.

"it was brought to our attention that there were several businesses in this category that were engaged in illegal activity," ted borelli, the newspaper's classified advertising manager, said. the newspaper has the right to accept or deny advertising as deemed appropriate to protect consumers, he said.

"we've been looking at it for quite some time," borelli said of the decision to stop accepting the ads. ads previously have been allowed because those placing the ads are legal businesses with tax permits, he said.

may 1 was chosen as the cutoff date in order to meet agreement obligations through the end of this month and in order to give adequate notification, the paper said.

Tacosalad07
04-24-08, 00:03
Why is the Gazette all of a sudden doing this. I remember in the 80s' they would run 20, 30 ads a DAY for 'discrete services' ect. It's not anything new.

Teabagplain
04-26-08, 15:56
New to this neck of the woods. I looked up Happy Hour on this board and didn't see many kind words--but most of the reports were from a while back. I was wondering if anyone had been there recently and if it would be worth a visit?

I went to A Touch of Mink in Iowa City a couple of times a few months ago. I wish I hadn't. If Happy Hour is the same level of quality I will pass.

CRMonger
04-27-08, 22:20
New to this neck of the woods. I looked up Happy Hour on this board and didn't see many kind words--but most of the reports were from a while back. I was wondering if anyone had been there recently and if it would be worth a visit?

I went to A Touch of Mink in Iowa City a couple of times a few months ago. I wish I hadn't. If Happy Hour is the same level of quality I will pass.

Haven't been to Happy Hour or Touch of Mink in many years. I do remember both experiences (Happy Hour and ToM) being very similar (pricing, girls, service, etc.). Based on this you may want to pass on HH.

I wonder how HH has stayed open for 35+ years? I don't ever remember seeing anything in the paper about a bust or raid yet it seems that it is a very obvious front for prostitituion. I don't think that the CRPD is unaware of this. I do think that there is sentiment in the LE world that tollerates indoor prostitution because it keeps the activity of off the street and out of citizen view.

I see that the Gazette is dropping the spa and escorts ads. I don't think this was done becuase of any inlfluence from LE. It has to due more with the "Feature Story" the Gazette has been running the last week or so. This is journalism at its worst, pure tabloid sensationalism. The Gazette is "Jumping the Shark" with this story. Gazette circulation is way down and people that have been there 20 or 30 years are jumping ship. They are in deep doo-doo. You think that the last thing they would want to do is chase away a 35 year customer (HH) that runs an ad daily. What other customer of the Gazette has run an ad every single day for the last 35 years? HH will undoubtedly end up advertising on the Internet with the rest of the former Gazette customers. The biggest concern I have is that the Gazette has aligned themselves with the right by dropping the Spa/Escorts ads, this means that the Gazette can no longer be considered a creditable news source I.M.H.O.

On a related note there has been a recent increase in the number of CL listings (erotic and otherwise) under Cedar Rapids. Coincidence?

Wilferns
04-28-08, 18:35
I've hit the HH twice in the last 5 years. Both times I was offered FS, but it may be cuz I reeked of booze. It can be fun there, but you may have to pay over a hundy to get it.

Haven't been to Happy Hour or Touch of Mink in many years. I do remember both experiences (Happy Hour and ToM) being very similar (pricing, girls, service, etc.). Based on this you may want to pass on HH.

I wonder how HH has stayed open for 35+ years? I don't ever remember seeing anything in the paper about a bust or raid yet it seems that it is a very obvious front for prostitituion. I don't think that the CRPD is unaware of this. I do think that there is sentiment in the LE world that tollerates indoor prostitution because it keeps the activity of off the street and out of citizen view.

I see that the Gazette is dropping the spa and escorts ads. I don't think this was done becuase of any inlfluence from LE. It has to due more with the "Feature Story" the Gazette has been running the last week or so. This is journalism at its worst, pure tabloid sensationalism. The Gazette is "Jumping the Shark" with this story. Gazette circulation is way down and people that have been there 20 or 30 years are jumping ship. They are in deep doo-doo. You think that the last thing they would want to do is chase away a 35 year customer (HH) that runs an ad daily. What other customer of the Gazette has run an ad every single day for the last 35 years? HH will undoubtedly end up advertising on the Internet with the rest of the former Gazette customers. The biggest concern I have is that the Gazette has aligned themselves with the right by dropping the Spa/Escorts ads, this means that the Gazette can no longer be considered a creditable news source I.M.H.O.

On a related note there has been a recent increase in the number of CL listings (erotic and otherwise) under Cedar Rapids. Coincidence?

Crrookie
04-28-08, 21:39
Was there about a week ago because I had never been there before and my curiosity had peaked. Went in and was met by a half way attractive white girl. She took me upstairs to a small room after paying $65 for a 45 min massage.

She rubbed me down with rubber gloves and after about 15 min asked me what I had in mind. When she told me $$$$ for sex and $$ for a BJ and $ for a hand job, I told her to finish the massage and I'd be done!

She didn't seem to disappointed nor did she try to lower her prices, so I'm guessing they get that quite a bit due to the prices!

Wilferns
05-14-08, 00:12
I had the opportunity to hit the hood for a few rounds and it was busy! Lots of ugly crack ***** women as usual. There were a few ladies on the porch that were possible, but I was not in the mood to pursue. Check it out around 3-5PM. Feel free to private message me.

Pleasure Giveh
05-19-08, 23:35
I found myself in Cedar Rapids last Saturday night after midnight. After making a couple of rounds of the stroll I had seen 5 or 6 SW's. Several of them were actually worth picking up. I took my time and picked out the one I wanted . . . Ended up spotting a BSW wearing a short little dress on 3rd and 14th. Made the block and stopped back to pick her up. She said her name is Seelea - she spelled it for me after she gave me her digits. She is much better looking than anyone else I've seen on the Cedar Rapids streets for a long time.

She claims that her normal rate is .5 for BJ and 1 for 1/2 & 1/2. I told her that I had been at the strip club and didn't have much money left. Pulled out my billfold and showed her all I had was $27. She said she would give me the birthday special since that was all I had. Did a BBBJCIM - great attitude and very good skills. Asked me how I liked it and tried to please me.

Has anyone else had experience with this lady? I am tempted to give her a call next time I'm in town but would like to hear what others have paid. In my opinion, she would be worth what she claims as her regular prices but we don't normally pay that kind of money on the streets.

By the way, she had a thong on under her short skirt and didn't mind me playing with her ass and pussy while she was sucking my dick.

Wilferns
05-21-08, 00:00
I see all the CL posting with Peoria phone numbers, but usually the girls want a crazy amount of cash. I have been sending emails back and forth with a chick and she is down from. 3 to. 2, but I want to get her down to. 1 before I'll commit.

Anyone have any luck with the girls with 217 #'s?

Mister Quick
05-21-08, 09:10
I see all the CL posting with Peoria phone numbers, but usually the girls want a crazy amount of cash. I have been sending emails back and forth with a chick and she is down from. 3 to. 2, but I want to get her down to. 1 before I'll commit.

Anyone have any luck with the girls with 217 #'s?217 is not the area code for Peoria. Peoria is 309. 217 is for a band that stretchs across central Illinois to the south of Peoria & Bloomington. The major cities in 217 are Danville, Champaign, Decatur, Springfield & Quincy.

CRMonger
05-21-08, 20:07
217 is not the area code for Peoria. Peoria is 309. 217 is for a band that stretchs across central Illinois to the south of Peoria & Bloomington. The major cities in 217 are Danville, Champaign, Decatur, Springfield & Quincy.

They are from Spingfield.

Wilferns
06-07-08, 00:26
Visited a redhead today for the first time.

Quite a nice experience.

I was not there more than 20 minutes and had a fulfilling session.

Good prices, great attitude.

Yeknom Monk
06-18-08, 00:12
Visited a redhead today for the first time.

Quite a nice experience.

I was not there more than 20 minutes and had a fulfilling session.

Good prices, great attitude.Damage caused? And would ya mind sharing some more intel that could help us?

Thanks

Wilferns
06-18-08, 22:14
Yeah, no problem.

If you keep your ear to the ground you will know who I am talking about. Cost .60 with a .2 tip. I could not imagine lasting any longer than that.

Damage caused? And would ya mind sharing some more intel that could help us?

Thanks

Funkychicken72
06-22-08, 00:02
Rolled through Iowa City last week and hit Touch of Mink. Haven't been there in 13 years and it was a big let down. Both were large and wanted way too much. Stay away unless you want to get taken.

CRMonger
06-22-08, 14:04
Rolled through Iowa City last week and hit Touch of Mink. Haven't been there in 13 years and it was a big let down. Both were large and wanted way too much. Stay away unless you want to get taken.

Haven't been to the "house of stink" in 20 years, does't sound like much has changed

Tacosalad07
06-24-08, 03:27
Anyone know if the Happy Hour Health Spa plans to rebuild?

CRMonger
07-17-08, 19:47
Met Stacy on 3rd ave. Skinny blond, 5' 4" 110 lbs, early twenties. A bit on the tweaky side but not a bad performer.

Icguy27
07-18-08, 13:23
Hey guys,

I been watching this board for about a year, never had the guts to say anything, but I used to find alot of action here all times of the day or night, but the last 2 trips to CR have been dead. But I come between 12 pm-8pm. Did the action move or is it only happening at different times.

I used to see a SW named Jasmine. Wow! Haven't seen her since Dec 07, Then there was a girl I think her name started with an "S". Don't know, but she was prego in summer of 06. Haven't seen her since that year.

Then a chic on a bike. Haven't seen her either!

I saw a girl about a year ago, really skinny sais she was from Arizona, haven't seen her since!

Then there was a black girl almost 2 years ago named chassity.

Then a girl from Des moines with false teeth!

Also I saw a girl winter of 06 with a black leather coat and long blonde hair, haven't seen her since, she wasnt all that either.

I have been crusing the area since summer of 06, and lately it sucks, help me out guys!

CRMonger
07-19-08, 21:57
Hey guys,

I been watching this board for about a year, never had the guts to say anything, but I used to find alot of action here all times of the day or night, but the last 2 trips to CR have been dead. But I come between 12 pm-8pm. Did the action move or is it only happening at different times.

I used to see a SW named Jasmine. Wow! Haven't seen her since Dec 07, Then there was a girl I think her name started with an "S". Don't know, but she was prego in summer of 06. Haven't seen her since that year.

Then a chic on a bike. Haven't seen her either!

I saw a girl about a year ago, really skinny sais she was from Arizona, haven't seen her since!

Then there was a black girl almost 2 years ago named chassity.

Then a girl from Des moines with false teeth!

Also I saw a girl winter of 06 with a black leather coat and long blonde hair, haven't seen her since, she wasnt all that either.

I have been crusing the area since summer of 06, and lately it sucks, help me out guys!

Your too early. Try Midnight to 2 am

Member #5565
07-20-08, 22:07
Met Stacy on 3rd ave. Skinny blond, 5' 4" 110 lbs, early twenties. A bit on the tweaky side but not a bad performer.She flagged me down Tuesday. This the cash and dash gal who has been "gone" for several months. Ie in the poky.

Icguy27
07-24-08, 17:19
Your too early. Try Midnight to 2 amOk now I was there Monday night 11pm-3am, I didn't see a thing, I did run into Tracy as I was about to leave.

I also saw a young short white girl hanging around Mister money but she was with 2 black guys.

Do most of the girls hang with guys? Also where are they at, I cruised, 1st, 2nd and 3rd and saw nothing except LE.

CRMonger
07-25-08, 23:07
Ok now I was there Monday night 11pm-3am, I didn't see a thing, I did run into Tracy as I was about to leave.

I also saw a young short white girl hanging around Mister money but she was with 2 black guys.

Do most of the girls hang with guys? Also where are they at, I cruised, 1st, 2nd and 3rd and saw nothing except LE.

Try thursday, friday and saturday. Some nights you'll see nothing while other nights you see them everywhere.

Chuck Carr Jr
08-10-08, 12:44
Was in CR last week. Was hoping to donate to flood relief to some poor young woman but could not find one who was willing. Saw one possible who disappeared before i could round the block and get her. Maybe one of you guys got lucky.

How come you guys dont have people bused out to Chicago and Minneapolis and why aren't you crying about how President Bush caused the flooding and why has there not been reports of looting?

I thought all these were things that happened in a flood? Instead I saw a town that appeared to be on the road to recovery. Condolences to anyone who lost anything in the flood. I knwo one of my clients business is going to have to move since he lost all the paper records he had in a downtown office.

Member #5565
08-10-08, 21:17
The stroll seems pretty dead on a Sunday afternoon.

I saw Chassity last week. Just back into town according to her. She is the same

Nothing today.

Member #5565
08-10-08, 21:19
Sorry double posting

Member #5565
08-13-08, 19:23
http://www.kcrg.com/news/local/26913039.html

CR Craigslist sting

CR Member
08-14-08, 05:39
Four arrested in Cedar Rapids prostitution sting

CEDAR RAPIDS -

Cedar Rapids police arrested four women Tuesday for prostitution during an investigation into Web sites advertising “women looking for men,” according to a police report.

The arrests were made at Motel 6, 3325 Southgate Ct. SW.

Police arrested XXXXXXXXXXX, Ill., and XXXXXXXXXXX, Cedar Rapids, on prostitution charges.

XXXXXXXXXXX, Davenport, was arrested on charges of pandering and possession of a controlled substance.

KCRG-TV Channel 9 reported that XXXXXXXXXXX, also known as XXXXXXXXXXX, was arrested for prostitution and for interfering with official acts.

Police said this arrest was in connection with its ongoing interdiction of illegal sex-for-sale crimes. Similar enforcement projects will continue to be conducted randomly in the future.

CRMonger
08-15-08, 19:45
Four arrested in Cedar Rapids prostitution sting

I was arrested in a SW sting in CR last week. Thank god it didn't make the news. Be careful.

Member #5565
08-16-08, 19:42
I was arrested in a SW sting in CR last week. Thank god it didn't make the news. Be careful.Any details?

CRMonger
08-17-08, 23:00
Any details?

Picked up a gal on 2nd who turned out to be a cop. Had me fooled and I have been at this for a long, long time.

Member #5565
08-18-08, 05:46
Picked up a gal on 2nd who turned out to be a cop. Had me fooled and I have been at this for a long, long time.Wow

I was moving around twice last week. Didn't see anyone new! Of course I usually go out early. I know you post that you go out later at night.

Spod2120
08-19-08, 09:36
House on L Street got LE bust a few months ago. I had been there a few times with mostly good results.

She's moved to a new location. Anyone been there yet? Do you think it's safe? Or maybe LE is monitoring?

Curious about thoughts/experiences at the new place.

CRMonger
08-19-08, 20:28
House on L Street got LE bust a few months ago. I had been there a few times with mostly good results.

She's moved to a new location. Anyone been there yet? Do you think it's safe? Or maybe LE is monitoring?

Curious about thoughts/experiences at the new place.

The LE prostitution bust at M's house happened because LE was watching the place due to drug deals. In addition to peddling pussy, M sells H to support her own habit. M has three felony cases pending, one for theft, one for selling drugs and one for pimping. All three go to trial in September. The state has supeonaed 5 witnesses for the prostitution case. I heard that these are "Johns" LE turned against M in exchange for immunity. M is going to the can for a long, long time and is desparate and taking more risks than she has in the past. I would guess LE is also watching the new location, wherever that may be. I would stay away from the traveling kittens if I was you, lots of risk for some street grade pootang. How would you like for your picture to be in the paper next to M's?

One of M's gals that got busted in the L st raid got busted again in Clayton county a week later of four counts of prositution. This bust was setup by state DCI using info obtained in the eariler bust. She goes to trial on the four counts next week.

Another one of the "kittys" was busted in the latest CR sting. This was an outcall setup by calling M's number.

My advice is to stay home, put in a good porn and grind one out yourself.

Spod2120
08-20-08, 09:47
The LE prostitution bust at M's house happened because LE was watching the place due to drug deals. In addition to peddling pussy, M sells H to support her own habit. M has three felony cases pending, one for theft, one for selling drugs and one for pimping. All three go to trial in September. The state has supeonaed 5 witnesses for the prostitution case. I heard that these are "Johns" LE turned against M in exchange for immunity. M is going to the can for a long, long time and is desparate and taking more risks than she has in the past. I would guess LE is also watching the new location, wherever that may be. I would stay away from the traveling kittens if I was you, lots of risk for some street grade pootang. How would you like for your picture to be in the paper next to M's?

One of M's gals that got busted in the L st raid got busted again in Clayton county a week later of four counts of prositution. This bust was setup by state DCI using info obtained in the eariler bust. She goes to trial on the four counts next week.

Another one of the "kittys" was busted in the latest CR sting. This was an outcall setup by calling M's number.

My advice is to stay home, put in a good porn and grind one out yourself.Great info - thanks!

Mister Quick
08-21-08, 13:24
Another woman has been charged in last week's prostitution sting carried out in southwest Cedar Rapids — and this one is a familiar player.

59 year old Mary of Cedar Rapids was charged with pimping, accused of arranging for the much younger 44 year old Diane to meet with an undercover police officer to have sex in exchange for money.

Diane also found herself being hauled off by the CR Police on charges of prostituion. she was amomng four women ranging in age from 28 to 44 that have been arrested this month. One of the women came from Illinois to ply her trade.

Cedar Rapids police arrested most of the women at Motel 6, 3325 Southgate Ct. SW, during an investigation into Web sites advertising "women looking for men," according to a police report.

Mary was accused of the same charge in April in connection with another prostitution sting, and is set to go to trial on it Sept 15. She was convicted on a prostitution charge in Cedar Rapids back in 1994, when she was but a youthful 45 years of age.

CRMonger
08-22-08, 19:45
Pick a chick on CL = LE.

CRMonger
08-23-08, 10:44
Great info - thanks!

M just got popped on another pimping charge. She now has 4 pending Felony cases. The CRPD is keeping close tabs on her for a good reason.

CRMonger
08-23-08, 10:50
The new police cheif has made it clear that "indoor" prostitution will no longer be tolerated in CR. Oh well...

Taylor Ville
08-23-08, 11:58
The new police cheif has made it clear that "indoor" prostitution will no longer be tolerated in CR. Oh well...

With hundreds of horny construction workers in town cleaning things up from the flood, let's reason together.

First Option
Horny construction workers find paid professionals on streets exposing the city's civilian population to objectional behavior.

Second Option
Horny construction workers find paid professionals via internet and add to city hotel/motel tax revenue.

Third Option
Horny construction workers go to neighborhood bars and turn their wives and daughters into drunken free providers.

Fourth Option
Horny construction workers decide to not pursue women.

Unfortunately, construction workers have pursued women since they built the pyramids.

CRMonger
08-23-08, 12:11
With hundreds of horny construction workers in town cleaning things up from the flood, let's reason together.

First Option
Horny construction workers find paid professionals on streets exposing the city's civilian population to objectional behavior.

Second Option
Horny construction workers find paid professionals via internet and add to city hotel/motel tax revenue.

Third Option
Horny construction workers go to neighborhood bars and turn their wives and daughters into drunken free providers.

Fourth Option
Horny construction workers decide to not pursue women.

Unfortunately, construction workers have pursued women since they built the pyramids.

I forgot to add : Meanwhile property crime in CR has sky-rocketed

CRMonger
08-30-08, 00:49
Met Alexis from CL. No dissapointments.

Also seen ad for Kittys. Stay away from Kittys, they are all IV drug users (AIDs, Hep C, felons, career criminal boyfriends etc). M is HIV positive, maybe sharing needles with brood. Bad news, stay away from the kittys. M going away to big house soon then it will be goodbye kitty.

CRMonger
08-30-08, 00:53
I was out late after work last Sunday (3 am) and met up with Tiffany. Went back to her place and got three pops, one mouth, one pussy and one anal. Anal was the best and she looooved it. Got her digits and she is coming over Saturday with a female friend (she is bi).

peace

CRMonger
09-09-08, 20:52
Bueller, Bueller, Anyone?

CRMonger
09-11-08, 20:37
Seen Jade from CL today. Very nice, very classy. Looks 8, attitude 10, performance 9

Pleasure Baron
09-12-08, 07:29
Anyone seen Cassie from CL?

CRMonger
09-12-08, 23:17
Anyone seen Cassie from CL?

Yes, big gal. Looks = 4, attitude = 10, Performance = 6, smell = -3

CRMonger
09-15-08, 00:22
Girls from old Happy Hour? I know that the Happy Hour owner is from Springfield..Hmmm.

CRMonger
09-16-08, 23:57
Went for a ride and met Ann. Very smelly crotch, needed a shave (her face). Looks =2, attitude = 10, performance =10

CRMonger
09-18-08, 21:40
Just met a 18 Y/O named Heather and made an arrangment with her for a recurring engagement. She is 5'4", 36B, 110Lbs, very cute with braces. Turned 18 on 9/03/08, I am in heaven.

Yow

Dick Stiiff
09-19-08, 02:02
Just met a 18 Y/O named Heather and made an arrangment with her for a recurring engagement. She is 5'4", 36B, 110Lbs, very cute with braces. Turned 18 on 9/03/08, I am in heaven.

YowYou going to share? I'm visiting IC in a few weeks and may need a break from the inlaws.

Taylor Ville
09-19-08, 08:34
CRM,
Congratulations on what sounds like a great find.....

Oakee Boner
09-19-08, 14:55
I'm so confused looking for the right streets. It's pretty hard to find anyone out much less a cute SW. After reading almost all the posting here, seems like there are some good streets to drive in but which one and do you really have to cruise at 3am? I've spent a lot of time in Oakland lately, what do you all do in the winter?

Member #5565
09-19-08, 15:35
Went for a ride and met Ann. Very smelly crotch, needed a shave (her face). Looks =2, attitude = 10, performance =10Blondish short hair---somewhat chunky but not real fat ----2nd ave?

CRMonger
09-19-08, 22:47
Blondish short hair---somewhat chunky but not real fat ----2nd ave?

No, skinny black girl

Member #5565
09-20-08, 18:07
No, skinny black girlOk , saw the one described Wed night trying to flag me down.

Rubraw67
09-23-08, 11:10
Where do you find these girls. You must be out alot. Shit I wish I had the extra time on my hands that you do. Keep up the good work. I wanna be just like you when I grow up.

CRMonger
09-23-08, 23:50
Where do you find these girls. You must be out alot. Shit I wish I had the extra time on my hands that you do. Keep up the good work. I wanna be just like you when I grow up.

I spend 2-3 hours a week "cruising". If you know what to look for it is pretty easy to find (poo-tang that is). In CR you won't find the "obvious" SWs. Cruise the lower income areas and if you see a girl walking alone pull up next to her and ask if she needs a ride. 5 times out of 10 they will take you up on your offer. This is the "secret" to finding tang, free no charge, this one is on me.

Good luck, be safe and happy cruising.

Icguy27
10-05-08, 05:23
Hey any info on Gigi?

CRMonger
10-07-08, 00:15
Met Jenny, found her walking on 2nd. 27 y.o. cute face. Took her back to my pla, bbbj, mish, facial on her cute face. Found out that I did her mom when I was in H.S. I also knew her dad, How weird is that.

She used a wash cloth to wash her snatch after out fun, I washed it three times and could not get the smell out. Had to throw it away.

Pleasure Giveh
10-08-08, 23:32
Met Jenny, found her walking on 2nd. 27 y.o. cute face. Took her back to my pla, bbbj, mish, facial on her cute face. Found out that I did her mom when I was in H.S. I also knew her dad, How weird is that.

She used a wash cloth to wash her snatch after out fun, I washed it three times and could not get the smell out. Had to throw it away.

I'm glad to hear that you didn't do her dad too - lol.

Member #5565
10-09-08, 06:48
I've seen Jenny several times.

Cute kid.

Teabagplain
10-14-08, 11:19
Has anyone had any experience with Petra and Kelly on CL?

HELLO GENTELMEN YES PETRA AND KELLY R BACK FOR A FEW DAYS OF FUN IN THE RAIN.... SO GENTLEMEN U KNOW THE DRILL IF U R A COP OR WORKING FOR OR WITH THEM IN ANYWAY U NEED NOT RESPOND... HAHA... U WILL BE ASKED UPON CALLING... NO BLOCKED NUMBERS WILL BE ANSWERED AND NO TEXT MESSAGES...CALL FOR INFO ABOUT HANGING WITH THE GIRLS...715-255-2523

Maverick34
10-16-08, 16:50
Gents,

I called Candy from CL today. She sounds very sweet and told me she was not LE but I am very leary because she has no reviews on the web and no web site. She says she is in the process of setting one up.

I would love to know if anyone has any information about her. She sounds cute but I'm cautious of ladies with no web presence.

Thanks!

CL Ad

~~~~~NO ONE IS AS SWEET AS CANDY~~~~~ - w4m - 24
HEY GUYS! ITS THURSDAY! HOW ABOUT A LITTLE TREAT TO START OR END YOUR DAY WITH? I HAVE FAMOUS CURVES AND A SMILE TO KNOCK YOUR SOCKS OFF...IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A TIME YOU WONT FORGET, THEN I AM YOUR GIRL...YOU DONT WANT TO MISS OUT ON THIS SWEET TREAT!
CANDY 217-691-0032 NO TEXT OR PRIVATE CALLS!

T D 1977
10-17-08, 17:49
Has anyone had any experience with Petra and Kelly on CL?Yes and I would have no problem seeing them again.

CRMonger
10-18-08, 23:29
Went for a spin. Not much out. Got flagged down by black fatty sitting on a porch on 2nd but did not stop.

Lots of CL postings latley.

Bjlover
10-20-08, 20:11
Has anybody met Alicia? She advertises only occasionally on CL.

Her photos are incredible, which makes me a little suspicious in CR.

Too good to be true?

Oakee Boner
10-20-08, 21:35
I saw an ad on cl for Elise. She looks too good to be here so I wrote and googled her ad. don't bother, same ad posted on about 3 other sites including Atlanta on the same day. She either travels by mach 10 rocket or its a scam after your money. Btw sill no luck cruzing. Its a halloween ghost town here.

Maverick34
10-22-08, 10:12
Oakee,

I got the same message you did from Elise on CL. I also was never able to validate Candy from my earlier post.

All,

I also these two ads today. I wish some of these would turn out to be legit! Let me know if anyone has any info.

Ad #1

Best Work On My Knees! Yummy In My Tummy!! - w4m - 19 (Cedar Rapids Area Outcall & In)

Let Me Prove it to you!

Email Me For My Schedule, menu and Hot Pictures!

Love Ya,

Kim

Ad #2

BLONDE * * * * Casual Meeting Turn into a little EROTIC FUN!!! - w4m - 22 (in/outcall)
Heyy if you are looking for a girl who isn't afraid of trying something new, and is just looking for a good time I'm right here ;)

i was a dancer for about 1 1/2 years and have been told I have "magic hands" so im pretty sure i can think up more than one way to keep you entertained ;) oh and im about 5'6 120 lbs so i think im in alright shape, what do you think?If you are interested in knowing more or want more pics email me.

Teabagplain
10-22-08, 15:44
Oakee,

I got the same message you did from Elise on CL. I also was never able to validate Candy from my earlier post.

All,

I also these two ads today. I wish some of these would turn out to be legit! Let me know if anyone has any info.

Ad #1

Ad #2

If you are interested in knowing more or want more pics email me.I did not bother replying to either one of these, although I think I did reply to both parties in the past. If my memory serves, the first one will point you to a website. Three girls advertise on there and they ask you to buy stuff before they will give you their number. Definite scam.

Again, going from memory here, but I think the second one sent me a very explicit reply. I won't go into details, but I'll just say the email response I got was suspicious enough that I did not reply. 95% sure it was either a scam or LE.

For future reference, most ads that do not provide a phone number are bogus. I have found legit providers who only communicated by email, but they are rare. When I do answer an email ad, I keep my message nonincriminating and use an extra account that I reserve just for that purpose.

CRMonger
10-22-08, 19:59
Ad#1 - scam
ad#2 -another scam

Oakee,

All,

Ad #1

Ad #2

If you are interested in knowing more or want more pics email me.

Maverick34
10-22-08, 23:13
Gents,

Thanks for the confirmation. I assumed both are scams.

It appears Candy now has ad on e.com. She also provides a phone number on her CL ad. I'll await a review somewhere before I dive in.

Discontinued
10-28-08, 06:31
Anyone seen Brooklyn or Mandie form CL?

Teabagplain
10-29-08, 14:37
PROS: young, pretty, nice body.

CONS: inexperienced, smokes.

OTHER: has hoop piercings in her lower lip.

CRMonger
10-30-08, 20:36
Met Candy from Cl (one of the Springfiled IL 217 gals). A+++

I want to give Brooklyn a spin, she looks smokin hot in her CL post pics.

Discontinued
10-31-08, 01:49
Well, Brooklyn is less smoking hot in her candid photos, which can be found online searching her number. She doesn't look bad though.

http://eroticservices.********.com/index.php?do=view&p=355094
http://eroticservices.********.com/index.php?do=view&p=382531

Is the Candy who advertizes on CL, this Candy:
http://seductivemistress.rare-escort.com/

She is from the 217 area but she spells her name "Candi." If it's not the same person, is there a site for this other Candy?

CRMonger
10-31-08, 19:22
Well, Brooklyn is less smoking hot in her candid photos, which can be found online searching her number. She doesn't look bad though.

http://eroticservices.********.com/index.php?do=view&p=355094
http://eroticservices.********.com/index.php?do=view&p=382531

Is the Candy who advertizes on CL, this Candy:
http://seductivemistress.rare-escort.com/

She is from the 217 area but she spells her name "Candi." If it's not the same person, is there a site for this other Candy?

I can't get your Brooklyn links to load.

No, it's not the same Candy.

I am going to prowel around some local establishments tonight in hope of finding some takeout. film at 11.

CRMonger
10-31-08, 19:25
I just noticed my siganture says "senior member". Damn, that makes me feel old.

Discontinued
11-03-08, 09:03
CR, just google "815-980-0205 brooklyn", the right links should come right up. Haven't seen a posting in a while from her though so maybe she has moved on.

Anyone partake in the seeming onslaught of ho's that advertized on CL this weekend? Seemed to be a group of mostly latinas, advertizing two girl rates.

T D 1977
11-05-08, 12:46
Has anyone seen Logan from cl?

Comments welcome.

Thanks

Maverick34
11-05-08, 13:42
CR Monger,

I would love to see Candy and spoke with her today. Would you highly recommend her? Any info you can share on here (or privately) would be greatly appreciated.

CRMonger
11-07-08, 00:58
CR Monger,

I would love to see Candy and spoke with her today. Would you highly recommend her? Any info you can share on here (or privately) would be greatly appreciated.Highly reccomended. Thats all I can say without breaking any laws. If I were to reccomend peforming an illegal act I could be proscuted under the Iowa code for pandering One has to be careful about what he writes on these boards.

Maverick34
11-07-08, 09:52
For the recommendation.

The rest is understood :-)

CRMonger
11-08-08, 12:48
For the recommendation.

The rest is understood :-)

Maverick? Is that you John? How is your wife Cindy?

Maverick34
11-09-08, 13:57
I have been really bored since last Tuesday and have to fill my time somewhow - lol

Member #5565
11-10-08, 00:23
When I was out driving around Sunday night I noted that the lights were on, and a big OPEN sign in the side window.

I wasn't desperate enough to go inside to check it out

A couple out tonight even in the cold.

Green_Thumb
11-13-08, 02:26
Yes, the Hour is ticking again. Out of curiosity and a little bit on the frisky side, I decided to check it out Monday night after the NFL game. Everything looked pretty much the same, the weight room is set back up and the place really didn't show any signs from the flood. The pricing on the wall started at $60 for 1/2 hour I believe.

With that said, as far as selection, there were 2 presented to me. Unless the economy continues to fall, the DOW plunges below 1000, total anarchy breaks loose and I gotta get my final thrill in before the start of Armageddon in the US...I would not go back. Both were real ragged, older, showing more stretch marks and wrinkles than a nut sac.

She said, "so would you like to spend any time with either of us?"...I was like, "um mm...I was hoping for someone a little on the younger side, do you have anything like that available or will there be in the future?"....She shot back kinda snotty "oh, I'm sorry, we don't have little girls here" and pretty much shut the door in my face. Some of you may be alright and into that type of look, whatever floats your boat huh? I'm just not that desperate. (yet :)

Thats my report and observations.

CRMonger
11-13-08, 20:28
Yes, the Hour is ticking again. Out of curiosity and a little bit on the frisky side, I decided to check it out Monday night after the NFL game. Everything looked pretty much the same, the weight room is set back up and the place really didn't show any signs from the flood. The pricing on the wall started at $60 for 1/2 hour I believe.

With that said, as far as selection, there were 2 presented to me. Unless the economy continues to fall, the DOW plunges below 1000, total anarchy breaks loose and I gotta get my final thrill in before the start of Armageddon in the US...I would not go back. Both were real ragged, older, showing more stretch marks and wrinkles than a nut sac.

She said, "so would you like to spend any time with either of us?"...I was like, "um mm...I was hoping for someone a little on the younger side, do you have anything like that available or will there be in the future?"....She shot back kinda snotty "oh, I'm sorry, we don't have little girls here" and pretty much shut the door in my face. Some of you may be alright and into that type of look, whatever floats your boat huh? I'm just not that desperate. (yet :)

Thats my report and observations.

HH has been around for 35+ years. Maybe they will get some new girls after the current staff qualifies for Social Security :-)

Fred C
11-18-08, 11:04
I was in the area from Chicago on business and was looking for options of which to partake and found Cory's at Home Services in the yellow pages. I made the call and could tell that she was older, she said she was in her forties, 40DD, curvy with long blondish hair. She said her special was $175. 00 for Russian or HR, then an hour massage, then another Russian or HR, and she had lots of porn on site. Desperate, I made the appt. , and got directions to her place in a trailer park.

I got there early and scouted things out. When I was at the door I was overwhelmed by the stench of cat piss and nicotine. I was greeted by a hideous old hag with long grey hair in a ratty ass robe and droopy tits. I asked for Cory and she said that's me. I told her that I was leaving because she misrepresented herself. She told me that I owed her $100. 00 if I left, I told her to fuck off and left.

I did'nt park where she had told me to and as I was driving away I could see her in the yard, on the phone and pointing to where she had expected me to be. I made it out of there with no trouble but that may have not been the case if I had not done my due diligence.

I feel bad for you guys out here and the lack of options for play.

CRMonger
11-19-08, 23:37
I was in the area from Chicago on business and was looking for options of which to partake and found Cory's at Home Services in the yellow pages. I made the call and could tell that she was older, she said she was in her forties, 40DD, curvy with long blondish hair. She said her special was $175. 00 for Russian or HR, then an hour massage, then another Russian or HR, and she had lots of porn on site. Desperate, I made the appt. , and got directions to her place in a trailer park.

I got there early and scouted things out. When I was at the door I was overwhelmed by the stench of cat piss and nicotine. I was greeted by a hideous old hag with long grey hair in a ratty ass robe and droopy tits. I asked for Cory and she said that's me. I told her that I was leaving because she misrepresented herself. She told me that I owed her $100. 00 if I left, I told her to fuck off and left.

I did'nt park where she had told me to and as I was driving away I could see her in the yard, on the phone and pointing to where she had expected me to be. I made it out of there with no trouble but that may have not been the case if I had not done my due diligence.

I feel bad for you guys out here and the lack of options for play.

Cory is still around? I did her back in the early 70's (1972, not her early 70's :-))

Tacosalad07
11-20-08, 22:33
Was Cory actually hot then?

CRMonger
11-22-08, 00:13
Was Cory actually hot then?

She was cute then but thirty plus years of ho-ing takes a toll. I have some nudies of her and Margo somewhere. I took them in the 70's. They were both actually cute in their 20's but both have not aged well. I'll post the vintage nudies if I am able to dig them up.

I met both gals when they were "regulars" at the Unique lounge (CRs first strip club). The Unique lounge was part strip club and part motel. It was located next to St Lukes hospital (location is now ER). Those were the days!

Teabagplain
11-22-08, 11:48

I feel bad for you guys out here and the lack of options for play.I called Cory a while back when I first came to this area. She was rude on the phone and, frankly, her voice didn't sound very appealing (sounded like an older woman who had smoked most of her life). I've always wondered whether I was over-analyzing and whether I should try calling her again. Your post confirms the vibe I originally got from her over the phone. Thanks for TOFTT on that one.

Member #5565
11-22-08, 19:10
She was cute then but thirty plus years of ho-ing takes a toll. I have some nudies of her and Margo somewhere. I took them in the 70's. They were both actually cute in their 20's but both have not aged well. I'll post the vintage nudies if I am able to dig them up.

I met both gals when they were "regulars" at the Unique lounge (CRs first strip club). The Unique lounge was part strip club and part motel. It was located next to St Lukes hospital (location is now ER). Those were the days!God I haven't thought of the Unique for years. I remember in the late 1970's & early 1980's you could get ANYTHING you wanted there. Dope, girls, gambling, the assorted weapon. And I remember when the cops raided the place and shut it down. Then St Lukes bought the place to use as a guest house. Before tearing it down for their new ER (well now the old ER)

Maverick34
12-05-08, 12:44
Hey gents,

There is an ad on CL that reads as the title of my post. I have conversed with this young lady, Chloe, via e-mail. Does anyone have any more information or knowledge?

Monger King
12-05-08, 16:40
Said she works at the grocery store and at a day care and she also go to colldge. She was talking crazy like she like to have her ass and pussy took. But anyways I didn't have a chance to partake but I have the number for seniors told me. 5 for everything. Say her name is cassie gilliham. Stay safe MGK!

Discreet
12-06-08, 03:03
Said she works at the grocery store and at a day care and she also go to colldge. She was talking crazy like she like to have her ass and pussy took. But anyways I didn't have a chance to partake but I have the number for seniors told me. 5 for everything. Say her name is cassie gilliham. Stay safe MGK!Wal-Mart? Seriously? I think someone had a similar find one time at Walgreen's. Nice to know that there's still some good luck out there, at least inside where it's warm. Have been cruising the areas, but it's too damn cold and don't see a thing.

Cyber Monger
12-07-08, 15:09
That brings me to ask, where does one shop during this wonderful winter season? I noticed a dramatic drop off this summer from 2nd & 3rd. With CL collecting CC and the LE all over it, where does one go?

I'd take the number for that Wal-Mart find! Christ you can anything at that damn store now!

Wal-Mart? Seriously? I think someone had a similar find one time at Walgreen's. Nice to know that there's still some good luck out there, at least inside where it's warm. Have been cruising the areas, but it's too damn cold and don't see a thing.

Maverick34
12-07-08, 15:45
I would love to get the number for my new favorite Wal-Mart employee also!

I've been here for a few winters and never had luck this time of year so I'm not sure where one would shop.

Member #5565
12-07-08, 22:52
Said she works at the grocery store and at a day care and she also go to colldge. She was talking crazy like she like to have her ass and pussy took. But anyways I didn't have a chance to partake but I have the number for seniors told me. 5 for everything. Say her name is cassie gilliham. Stay safe MGK! Which WaMart & is that the grocery store she works at?.---I am not a senior so I won't even ask. But I would like to go shopping.

I was out tonight (Sunday) and only saw a couple items. Jenny was out and one other that I know. And one I wasn't sure of. I decided I wasn't doing anything but window shopping.

Teabagplain
12-09-08, 00:40
Hey gents,

There is an ad on CL that reads as the title of my post. I have conversed with this young lady, Chloe, via e-mail. Does anyone have any more information or knowledge?You're kidding right? 110/hr for an unbelievably gorgeous young woman--all you have to do is be "verified" before you call her. Of course, the only way to get verified involves a credit card. C'mon man, you should know better.

Maverick34
12-09-08, 15:13
I assumed as much but I once had a situation with an ad like Chloe's that turned out to be legit and very fruitful! For future reference, I e-mailed back and asked if she accepted other verification from a known service like Roomservice - no reply :-)

Member #5565
12-27-08, 11:38
I was perusing the Linn County jail inmates online and I reckonized cash-n-dash blondie. Her name is Tisha B. and has several priors for cat vending. Last time she was popped she propped a cop (sorry for the cat in the hatness, I could'nt resist).

Peace.I saw her out last night 2nd & 14th-------------she must be out again. She spends more time inside than out.

CRMonger
01-02-09, 00:29
Dreamed about Amber for Cl tonoght. 4' 11", 100Lbs, a real sweetie with a tight twat. Better than GFE.

Crrookie
01-02-09, 00:57
I don't see the ad on there any more. How much?

Dreamed about Amber for Cl tonoght. 4' 11", 100Lbs, a real sweetie with a tight twat. Better than GFE.

Cyber Monger
01-03-09, 13:58
Rushed back so I could gloat:.p Stopped by the tobacco outlet on 1st ave and met a smokin 19 year old called herself Amy. Best BJ that I can ever remember. Damn. What a great way to start a new year!

Icguy27
01-06-09, 04:44
Rushed back so I could gloat:.p Stopped by the tobacco outlet on 1st ave and met a smokin 19 year old called herself Amy. Best BJ that I can ever remember. Damn. What a great way to start a new year!Did you get the digits? Is she a SW or did you just get lucky? What time of day was this?

Cyber Monger
01-06-09, 19:42
Sw, no I did not. I've seen her out before but always lost my nerve. I saw her out front smoking and I asked "haven't I seen you around before" to which she responded "maybe you wanna see more of me. " Cliche I know thats why I rushed back to gloat. So far my year has been great!

Did you get the digits? Is she a SW or did you just get lucky? What time of day was this?

Pleasure Giveh
01-07-09, 18:22
What does Amy look like? Does she hang out any sertain place(s)? What was the damage?

I will be in CR Friday night and wouldn't mind looking her up.

Sw, no I did not. I've seen her out before but always lost my nerve. I saw her out front smoking and I asked "haven't I seen you around before" to which she responded "maybe you wanna see more of me. " Cliche I know thats why I rushed back to gloat. So far my year has been great!

Member #5565
01-29-09, 07:57
Had a dream about Stacy or Tracy Sunday afternoon sitting on the porch 1200 blk 3rd ave. (N side third house) I have seen her before kinda buck teeth but reddish hair & nice sized chest. It was cold out so noone else out

BBBJCIM not bad

Buggsy
02-21-09, 23:19
Had a dream about Stacy or Tracy Sunday afternoon sitting on the porch 1200 blk 3rd ave. (N side third house) I have seen her before kinda buck teeth but reddish hair & nice sized chest. It was cold out so noone else out

BBBJCIM not badNever thought there was much for street action, used to be some in the paper advertised, never heard about any getting busted on the street, have not been there much in years, I always heard from different sources there was little to no street activity, if there is anything worth the effort to even look for would be hard to find, you just have to know of some or get real lucky.

Old School Mon
02-22-09, 20:31
Two weeks ago, I found a BSW on 3rd. New to town, young pretty face, big tits. Great BBBJ. Keep an eye out. She's needing $$

Buggsy
02-23-09, 15:53
Two weeks ago, I found a BSW on 3rd. New to town, young pretty face, big tits. Great BBBJ. Keep an eye out. She's needing $$What different area or streets are best? What times? What do you find for looks? Have tried numerous times in past years with no success, been to dancers ranch before.

Mister Quick
02-24-09, 09:41
Wound up in town for work yesterday and hot the stroll area before I left in the evening.. was in town once a couple years ago and had a weird experience with a girl who really just wanted a ride when I offered her one. This time out I did not see any one out. Did not want ot waste the whole evening so headed back home.

Member #5565
02-27-09, 17:54
What different area or streets are best? What times? What do you find for looks? Have tried numerous times in past years with no success, been to dancers ranch before.Read back on the forum for the last 10 pages or so, there is quite a bit of information on when/where.

Carbonatom
03-20-09, 19:13
I haven't seen squat since the weather got nice. Looks like the mighty CRPD are using that new vehicle to sweep up all the SW's. I have a dream. When one day white people and black people will be able to go down to the local CVS and buy an ounce of weed and smoke a J while cruisin around for available poonahnee. Sigh.