PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Boilerup69
11-19-08, 14:40
Are there any with the recent economic downturn?

West Central
11-09-09, 21:45
Are there any with the recent economic downturn?

Still haven't seen anything, even in these times. Best luck has been pickups at Neon and Hurley Brothers. Takeout is available at SCs but overpriced ($.5-$$$)

Wisaman
11-09-09, 22:20
Still haven't seen anything, even in these times. Best luck has been pickups Scraping the bottom of the barrel at bar closing & if you don't mind heavy smoke and some ugliness, a fair chance for pick-ups also at Champs.

West Central
11-10-09, 19:39
Scraping the bottom of the barrel at bar closing & if you don't mind heavy smoke and some ugliness, a fair chance for pick-ups also at Champs.

I've had good luck at Champs too, if, as you said, you don't mind the bottom of the barrel. The last time I was in there, the bartender was a little hottie and was a willing participant.

Ball Park
11-11-09, 13:01
I've had good luck at Champs too, if, as you said, you don't mind the bottom of the barrel. The last time I was in there, the bartender was a little hottie and was a willing participant.

You're talking Indy right?

A couple of Friday's ago I hung out at Ike & Jonesy's from around 10pm til closing. My first time, hoping for a pick-up. It just wasn't the right crowd that night I guess. Couples mostly and large girl groups. Had a great time, though. Nice conversations, but nobody was interested in the "good-lookin' older guy" that night. Seems like good possiblities in general, though.

Wisaman
11-11-09, 23:24
You're talking Indy right?I was mentioning about the one in Lafayette. Is there Champs in Indy too?

Ball Park
11-12-09, 09:28
I was mentioning about the one in Lafayette. Is there Champs in Indy too?

Right. I couldn't think of a Champs here (Lafayette), I remember driving by it now. Maybe I'll check it out some "free" weekend.

Anyway, the one in Indy downtown is different - spelled different. Champps I think.

West Central
11-12-09, 15:55
You're talking Indy right?

I'm talking about the Champ's on Earl behind Bob Rohrman in Lafayette. I always park in the back lot off 31st.

NotNine
01-14-10, 18:37
I'll be in Lafayette in a couple of weeks and will be looking for some action while in town. Looks like the Lafayette boards are pretty dead here but was hoping someone could give me some good advice. I'll be going to strip clubs, also looking at any local bars you might recomend. I would also be up for some street action. help me out guys, PLEASE.

Wisaman
01-16-10, 01:22
Street walking possibilities almost non-existant.

Strip clubs require some luck. Kokomo and Indy options much much better.

You can work the bars but from what I know it's hit or miss. Much depending on your age and looks.

I'd like to hear more on Lafayette to see what others may think, but this is what I've found. Lose Women are around but they aren't in any real particular local that I;ve ever found. Lafayette is kind of a small town.

Dresor
05-09-10, 13:36
Street walking possibilities almost non-existant.

I'd like to hear more on Lafayette to see what others may think, but this is what I've found. Lose Women are around but they aren't in any real particular local that I;ve ever found. Lafayette is kind of a small town.I agree completely. It's been like this forever. Unless there is something going on that I don't know about, which I doubt. Campus bars are doable, but require work, and I recommend not on the weekends, too busy. Downtown bars are better, but it really depends on the night. Clubs are possible, but the girls aren't always the best. CA has some better lookers, but the only time I've seen any action from them is when they go to the other clubs.

Medic911
06-23-11, 13:10
Its hit or miss. Some days you get lucky. Done it a few times.

Sexxy1234
08-31-12, 20:17
Anybody have any luck finding any s\w in this town if so could you pm me?

ABikerGuy
08-26-13, 11:28
Anybody have any luck finding any s\w in this town if so could you pm me?Anyone know where I can find some good pickups in the Lafayette area. Bars, clubs, streets. PM me if you know any.

Thanks

Wisaman
10-19-13, 14:32
Might try driving around the north side, say and. 14th street area. Also the zones around Village Pantries. The one by the big brick hospital on Salem Street, or on Schyler. Erie street and Elizabeth St. You might find something there. There's also an area of beaten up apartments off of Poland Hill road. Or try out along those apartments on State Rd 25 before US 231.

My guess is that you'll burn a ton of gas and a lot of time with little luck, but still worth a try.

If there is any center of SW activity, LE will shut it down as fast as possible. It's that kind of town. So if you do find anything, please PM me! Don't post it here.

Anybody have any luck finding any s\w in this town if so could you pm me?

TommyBoy1224
03-26-15, 14:06
Hello gentlemen. I was in your area on business this week and was fortunate enough to catch some action. Picked up a very nice Asian lady probably 21 ish years old. Def a keeper and a 10 on SW scale. Seniors can PM me for details. Be safe and happy hunting!

Popper123
10-06-16, 15:05
Driving through town by liquor store at 5 points. Check around back of store.

TypePlus
07-05-17, 13:46
I was waiting at an office last week behind Alcoa, thought she was waiting on a bus, but she was making eye contact and waving at vehicles with male drivers, was not long and she was picked up. She was definitely a little on the "rough" side.

RadExile
07-13-17, 04:56
Places to look for- Lafayette transitional housing, ywca salvation army food pantries anywhere that offers assistance. Start with small talk and take it from there.

Trogon
10-08-19, 08:46
So decided to try looking at some of the places listed ended up at village pantry.

Right away saw a lady sitting there on the phone I approached and asked if she was looking for work she.

Said $50. Thanked her and decided to pass as I was walking past the door a.

Another lady walked out and said hi in a I'm available kind of way.

Decided to pass on both they were just the definition of road hard hung up wet and decided to.

Save my money for my future utr date.

Bottom line they are out there.

Jal Lalabad
10-08-19, 20:55
So decided to try looking at some of the places listed ended up at village pantry.

Right away saw a lady sitting there on the phone I approached and asked if she was looking for work she.

Said $50. Thanked her and decided to pass as I was walking past the door a.

Another lady walked out and said hi in a I'm available kind of way.

Decided to pass on both they were just the definition of road hard hung up wet and decided to.

Save my money for my future utr date.

Bottom line they are out there.Which vp? I'll make sure I pull in for snacks at the right one.

Ha ha.

Trogon
10-09-19, 02:20
Which vp? I'll make sure I pull in for snacks at the right one.

Ha ha.Not from your city but was. By a hospital.

Think in union.

Good luck.

AxelFoley411
07-02-20, 07:15
Made a few trips the other day. Over by VP and Budges in Lafayette. I think on 14th st. There are plenty. I found a white girl. Abby. Brown hair. Walking around. She wanted food and $20. But I talked to more than her. Just be discrete. But it can happen.

ThrillSeeker22
12-30-20, 10:36
Made a few trips the other day. Over by VP and Budges in Lafayette. I think on 14th st. There are plenty. I found a white girl. Abby. Brown hair. Walking around. She wanted food and $20. But I talked to more than her. Just be discrete. But it can happen.What times where you looking at? No luck as of recently!

EasyDuzit2020
05-24-21, 22:59
Obviously no new reports but with the weather getting real nice, has anyone been checking the usual spots?

AxelFoley411
05-24-21, 23:38
Oh ya their out. Over by the homeless shelter and the school across from it. The village pantry by budges like I previously stated. The alley across from the VP is called spice alley. LOL. Just Be careful over there. Also the river on and 9th. That's a good place to go for privacy. Between 18th & 9th in Lafayette just make the rounds. You'll see them.

Priesty
05-26-21, 13:43
Oh ya their out. Over by the homeless shelter and the school across from it. The village pantry by budges like I previously stated. The alley across from the VP is called spice alley. LOL. Just Be careful over there. Also the river on and 9th. That's a good place to go for privacy. Between 18th & 9th in Lafayette just make the rounds. You'll see them.You say river on 9th street are you talking about that d'avis ferry park a few moles out of town?

AxelFoley411
06-01-21, 07:29
You say river on 9th street are you talking about that d'avis ferry park a few moles out of town?No sir. Union across from VP. That whole area.

Shlazy
06-02-21, 12:50
Oh ya their out. Over by the homeless shelter and the school across from it. The village pantry by budges like I previously stated. The alley across from the VP is called spice alley. LOL. Just Be careful over there. Also the river on and 9th. That's a good place to go for privacy. Between 18th & 9th in Lafayette just make the rounds. You'll see them.What's the best time of day to go out looking? I'm new to this approach and have cruised the area but either I don't know what I'm looking for or I'm striking out.

AxelFoley411
06-16-21, 10:35
What's the best time of day to go out looking? I'm new to this approach and have cruised the area but either I don't know what I'm looking for or I'm striking out.Sorry it took a bit for me to respond. Was on vacation. Morning ish. 930-10. Lunch time. Early evening. Just be careful with them. As far as STD's go. A few I've gotten a look at I was like hard pass. Kinda easy to pick up. Just be kind. Always looking for food and cash.

Mattew2
06-22-21, 00:56
I saw a nice looking walker between McDonald's and Hardee's on Sagamore Pkwy. When I swing around to get a closer look someone already picked her up.

ChaelSonnem
07-22-21, 02:43
I've been over by Lafayette transitional housing a few times now and have had no luck at all. I'll see girls out and about but they never seem to be walkers. Tried to offer $50 to a few for some work but they shrug it off and go back over by the shelter.

Plus there is always cops there, and they will follow you if you drive by enough. Anyone have pictures of some of the girls that are actual walkers? I've seen some strung out girls that look like they are but they never answer when approached.

ChaelSonnem
08-19-21, 16:37
Still no luck out by VP. Had a lady ask for money but when I offered her $50 for some work she just sighed and walked off.

Anyone got a secret on how to pick them up or how to spot them?

Monger45
08-03-23, 20:21
Just curious if there's been any action on the streets lately? There has to be something here?

Thestoner421
08-07-23, 07:31
Just curious if there's been any action on the streets lately? There has to be something here?The other day I saw someone complain on a post on the Lafayette subreddit about all the drugs, and guns, and prostitutes on every corner ruining this city.

And my thought was "what prostitutes?” I don't think I’ve seen anyone walking around town that I thought might be a streetwalker.