PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Yet Another Guy
04-26-06, 02:18
I saw where a strip club operator rehabbed a building in a nasty part of town, then was rejected from getting a liquor license?

What gives? Anyone?

http://www.grainbeltnews.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=726

Gone T M
09-17-08, 12:39
Okay, so which is better?

I will be headed to town soon and have been to 6th before.

Fretsus
09-18-08, 09:24
Okay, so which is better?

I will be headed to town soon and have been to 6th before.Check out Coyote then, but BE CAREFUL because the police target the route back for DWI big time! Take a cab if you're going to drink anything. They have long tried to shut that place down by trying to discourage clientelle this way.

Both places are hit and miss. And on any given night you should be prepared to be disappointed. I can say that I've had more pleasant surprises at Coyote than at 6th though. Have a good one!

Gone T M
09-18-08, 13:56
Thanks for the hads up. I'm seldom in town Th-Sun.

I will be careful (always).

Fretsus
09-22-08, 16:03
Thanks for the hads up. I'm seldom in town Th-Sun.

I will be careful (always).PS: I have never found any extras in either place. I heard of only one dancer who was doing anything, but that was long ago and has passed.

Lafayette Joe
09-24-08, 22:00
Check out Coyote then, but BE CAREFUL because the police target the route back for DWI big time! Take a cab if you're going to drink anything. They have long tried to shut that place down by trying to discourage clientelle this way.

Both places are hit and miss. And on any given night you should be prepared to be disappointed. I can say that I've had more pleasant surprises at Coyote than at 6th though. Have a good one!I graduated high school near Terre Haute. I know where 6th is, but Coyoyte is a new one for me could someone tell me where it is? i might have to check it out next time I'm done to visit family.

Thx

Gone T M
09-25-08, 07:14
It is tough to find. I used my nav system on my phone. Looks like a hole in the wall... fun to me!

Fretsus
09-25-08, 09:46
I graduated high school near Terre Haute. I know where 6th is, but Coyoyte is a new one for me could someone tell me where it is? i might have to check it out next time I'm done to visit family.

ThxIt's over the Wabash River bridge in West T. Take the fork to the right where the highway bends left after the bridge and you can't miss it.

Fretsus
10-14-08, 14:03
Might be takeout available in town, but I couldn't hang around that late.

PM for details, if I know you I'll share.

Whorefucker
04-07-09, 22:56
Visited 6th Ave Dancers, last week. Staff was friendly, drinks are very reasonable for a strip club. $3 beer and $5 shots for the most part is really sweet. There were several decent looking girls in the club and it was a slow night. Stage dancing is fair to poor with none of the girls present that night being able to do even simple pole tricks. Table dancers either are not allow or cost the same as vip. I got various answers to that depending on the dancer. Vip dances are $20. Out of the 12 dancers there, 4 had been dancing for less than three months. Normally, I'd call bullshit on that but given the way the moved etc I think all three were very new. Personality, varied with one girl being new and shy but show excellent potential. Another was a clear cut gold digger with the instand do you want a dancer question. She'd leave and come back over and over. Another was fun to talk with for a few minutes and down to earth plus cute. That was the one I took to the VIP. I think her name was Patience. Got several vips from her and she was a very good dancer. Would repeat if in town and again and had chance to visit.

I looked for Coyote or whatever but couldn't find it. The address provided by Verzion was a non-existant street according to my GPS. I would like to visit the other club if someone can provide an address. Several of the girls at 6th had heard of it but none had any idea where it was located.

Uwantit99
04-14-09, 19:08
Several of the dancers at 6th ave have worked at Koyote club so they know where it is but telling anyone would take away their business I would guess. I like Koyote much more and there are usually several more girls working. Getting there is pretty easy. Take Hwy 40 over the bridge heading into West Terre Haute. Just across the bridge there is a fork to the right. Take that and look for the first place on your right. And you are there. I think their summer hours are Thursday, Friday and Saturday opening at 9pm.

Bigtbear
04-16-09, 21:34
Several of the dancers at 6th ave have worked at Koyote club so they know where it is but telling anyone would take away their business I would guess. I like Koyote much more and there are usually several more girls working. Getting there is pretty easy. Take Hwy 40 over the bridge heading into West Terre Haute. Just across the bridge there is a fork to the right. Take that and look for the first place on your right. And you are there. I think their summer hours are Thursday, Friday and Saturday opening at 9pm.Does anyone know how early in the day Koyote opens?

Wrecked 88
06-07-09, 14:00
Stopped by a place called Touch of Class in Cville. Very laid back, but only 4-5 girls there. Two drive from Danville/Champaign. Others seem to be locals.

OK VIP dances, but out in the open.

Nice place to go for relaxing beer, but not much extra on site.

West Central
11-17-09, 03:50
Stopped by a place called Touch of Class in Cville. Very laid back, but only 4-5 girls there. Two drive from Danville/Champaign. Others seem to be locals.

OK VIP dances, but out in the open.

Nice place to go for relaxing beer, but not much extra on site.

I've been going to ToC for many years, since before this location opened. Worm (the owner) runs a pretty tight ship and there is little to no action to be found here. Some girls will do OTC but they usually don't last long here. Owner checks the local hotels randomly and if the girls are found there they are fired. It's a great place to hang out and have a few beers if that's your goal, but the VIPs are pretty weak and the mileage is poor.

Your best bet is to go to the club late, and then after closing slowly make your way to the sleazy diner next to McDonald's by the highway. Several of the dancers will go there after closing; give them 20+ minutes to arrive. Make sure to chat them up at the club and mention being hungry, some will take the cue. This diner has poor business and closes and reopens with a new name regularly, so it's hit and miss.

Azmodeus56
02-19-12, 23:01
I was watching Campus Police the other day and saw an episode the other day where a college kid ripped off a dancer. The girl was hot looking which is different from the last time I was there about 10 years ago. The reason I haven't been the TH in ten years is because I can't stand my family.

Dr Blake
03-23-12, 15:54
Had a close friend that got hit with a scam at Koyote. Apparently this has happened to more than one guy so I thought I would post it. He lost his cell phone after a visit to the club. The next day he gets a call from a girl who had his phone. Apparently she called his list of contacts and found out his name and got a home number. She offered to bring him his phone but complained that she wasn't working anytime soon and it was a long drive and she needed gas etc. Conned him into meeting her in Terre Haute and giving her $50 to get his phone back. Only after paying her did he hear from a couple of other guys that they had the same thing happen to them.

SexInSTL
05-29-15, 13:06
When I'm in town I enjoy going to see Pixie at 6th Avenue. Short spiky hair, petite, thin, pleasant to talk to. No OTC or anything that I'm aware of. But any info would be great!

Justgrand
12-17-15, 17:20
Had a quick stop in TH so stopped by 6th ave dancers. Definitely grimey outside, but not so bad inside. Had a so so amount of girls for a Wednesday, mostly white. Talked to a couple girls, but only got dances from mirage. Reddish, black hair about 5'5' tatts and piercings, paid just enough attention to the right spots, and wasn't overly pushy. Cute enough, but had the personality to make me think there might be extras, maybe even otc. YMMV.

Duke41
02-14-16, 06:08
I had some time and some discretionary income tonight, so I hit both clubs in town.

First. Koyote, West T. Good quality girls. Couple blondes, couple brunettes, one Asian. The atmosphere is good. They have a No Cell Policy. Which means your cell needs to be off before you walk in. Got a quick dance from "Raven". She was good at her job, didn't push for any extras, but if you have the right game. The girls do seem to be friendlier than their counterparts across the river. They work the floor a little bit better than those at the 6.

Which brings me to The 6.

6th Ave Dancers, TH. First, The Good. The bartenders are amazing. They show more interest to the customers than most of the girls do. Really personal. Vixen is a vision, probably the best built woman in the game. In TH, at least. And she knows how to get you to that front row. But, if you want her in the back, bring a stack, or wait in line. She's Popular.

The Bad. And it's not really bad, but the girls tend to hang out with there regulars. When they don't, they like to upsale drinks for the girls, as a way to get a dance. I know. Its every club in Indiana. Just bitching. The girls don't work the room like at the Koyote. They tend to come off stage and, walk to the bar, kick up with their regulars or go talk to the bouncers. Just didn't seem as interested as the girls out west. Quality was equal. Mostly brunettes, couple blonde / multi colored hairs, 2 AA girls. There was 1 Redhead girl. I missed out on her. Waiting on Vixen. My loss, cause she looked like a lot of fun. No dances, so I'm not sure about extras.

Both clubs are worth checking out. But if I had my choice. I'd go out west.

CoolJak
02-20-16, 09:57
I don't know what the deal in Indiana! Been to the 6th, good time and pleasant staff. Saw a young spinner, talked about VIPS but to my surprise, it is not a full nude session! She says it is the law in indiana! Is that true? Of course I declined and not planning to return. I will try the other club in town, hope it is a different experience!

Jet Setter
01-11-20, 20:25
I don't know what the deal in Indiana! Been to the 6th, good time and pleasant staff. Saw a young spinner, talked about VIPS but to my surprise, it is not a full nude session! She says it is the law in indiana! Is that true? Of course I declined and not planning to return. I will try the other club in town, hope it is a different experience!Yep, no full nude in Indiana UNLESS there is no alchohol served. I know the Pony in Evansville does the full nude but no beer or liquor.

Jkbbbb
06-24-23, 09:00
Anyone check this place out? New management. Said there was an Indian dancer. Would like to know how she looks.

West Central
02-09-24, 11:07
It was a good run, and then it was a bad run, and now it's over. Getting hard (ha) to find a place to pay a young woman to grind on me these days. Stupid internet ruining everything.

Oksurh
02-10-24, 08:06
It was a good run, and then it was a bad run, and now it's over. Getting hard (ha) to find a place to pay a young woman to grind on me these days. Stupid internet ruining everything.First went to the 6th back in 1987. What a run. Lots of good (and a few not so good) memories.