PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Kenwood275
02-25-11, 11:24
Hey there, long time hobbyist first time poster. I was trolling a little bit last week when the weather was warmer. I headed down around 13th and spotted a SW strolling. At first I wasnt sure if she was working but as I passed I noticed her shirt was zipped a little low and decided to take a stab at it. I circled the block and waited for her to pass. She gladly accepted my offer for a ride and immediately asked if I was LE. I said no and asked what she needed. She wanted Jackson and Hamilton. NP for me and we found a place for BBBJ with CIM. Not too shabby for my 1st SW. She even told me her addy and said stop by with Jackson whenever.

Kenwood275
04-05-11, 16:49
There haven't been any posts in a long time. Is there anyone having some luck. Lets get some posts goin and pool our resources.

Dr Blake
03-23-12, 15:17
Terre Haute is not dead.

This is my first post. I am a long time lurker and I felt bad that while I have got a lot of information from here that I was not sharing back what I know.

The "main" area in Terre Haute is a large neighborhood in between Wabash Avenue. 3rd Avenue. 12th Street and 25th Street. The "runs" vary from month to month as the places where the girls crash and where they get what they want change. Currently, as of right this week the main "run" seems to be from 13th and Locust to 13th and Chestnut, but give it a week and it will change. A warning, or maybe a couple of warnings: 99% of the women who will try to flag you down (and they are very obvious about it) are in their 40's and 50's and not very attractive, maybe 2's and 3's on an SW scale. Some of them have been arrested so many times that they are sort of a joke and well known to the locals. They tend to be homeless addicts with poor hygiene so watch out. Occasionally a younger, prettier girl can be found in this area but it is rare and they won't be in that neighborhood for long if they have any kinds of looks. There is no set time although after dark there are more out you can also spot them at 8 in the morning if you look. The key thing is that you can't just go out one time and find them, you will need to drive or walk the area to find out where the current run is and once you find it don't be surprised if it has changed a month later.

Two other areas of note:

7th Street from Poplar to about Hulman has a few older ladies who are occasionally out in the daytime. They are a little more discrete, in their 40's and 50's but they are generally a lot cleaner, seem to have other legitimate jobs and have an apartment nearby and just sometimes pick up men for fun. You can't count on this neighborhood though but it is useful info if you live around here or frequently drive through.

Locust Street from 3rd all the way down to 12th (where it enters the neighborhood mentioned at the start of my post) Is a place where it is not unusual to find girls flagging down cars. Again, this is not a sure thing but seems more like the gals who will occasionally dabble in the trade while walking home from one of the bars in the area.

Hopefully Karma will continue to be good to me as I am paying back for other information that I have taken.

Phillyboy75
03-30-12, 12:39
Terre Haute is not dead.

This is my first post. I am a long time lurker and I felt bad that while I have got a lot of information from here that I was not sharing back what I know.

The "main" area in Terre Haute is a large neighborhood in between Wabash Avenue. 3rd Avenue. 12th Street and 25th Street. The "runs" vary from month to month as the places where the girls crash and where they get what they want change. Currently, as of right this week the main "run" seems to be from 13th and Locust to 13th and Chestnut, but give it a week and it will change. A warning, or maybe a couple of warnings: 99% of the women who will try to flag you down (and they are very obvious about it) are in their 40's and 50's and not very attractive, maybe 2's and 3's on an SW scale. Some of them have been arrested so many times that they are sort of a joke and well known to the locals. They tend to be homeless addicts with poor hygiene so watch out. Occasionally a younger, prettier girl can be found in this area but it is rare and they won't be in that neighborhood for long if they have any kinds of looks. There is no set time although after dark there are more out you can also spot them at 8 in the morning if you look. The key thing is that you can't just go out one time and find them, you will need to drive or walk the area to find out where the current run is and once you find it don't be surprised if it has changed a month later.

Two other areas of note:

7th Street from Poplar to about Hulman has a few older ladies who are occasionally out in the daytime. They are a little more discrete, in their 40's and 50's but they are generally a lot cleaner, seem to have other legitimate jobs and have an apartment nearby and just sometimes pick up men for fun. You can't count on this neighborhood though but it is useful info if you live around here or frequently drive through.

Locust Street from 3rd all the way down to 12th (where it enters the neighborhood mentioned at the start of my post) Is a place where it is not unusual to find girls flagging down cars. Again, this is not a sure thing but seems more like the gals who will occasionally dabble in the trade while walking home from one of the bars in the area.

Hopefully Karma will continue to be good to me as I am paying back for other information that I have taken.Thanks Doc. TH has recently been added to my travels & it's good to know there is some fun to be found there.

Wisaman
03-09-13, 02:12
"Hopefully Karma will continue to be good to me as I am paying back for other information that I have taken."

Yes. Thank you for your synopsis on Terre Haute. Very good indeed. You may set the hammer down now, Donald, as Odin consecrates thee.

Mw Jrp
05-25-13, 11:25
Can someone pm me a digit or 2? Thanks, MW

Mw Jrp
05-25-13, 22:01
Can someone pm me a digit or 2? Thanks, MWMet her at 8:30p for 50 minutes of fun at my place. Got LFK, BBBJ, BLS, rimming, and CFS 2 positions CG and RCG. The RCG was so good I just let her finish me that way. Donna is very accomodating and did everything I asked and never asked when or tired. She even suffered thru a charliehorse so I could enjoy and finish. I have digits to a phone she uses if any active USASG seniors are visiting town. I'm guessing there are no active seniors around TH.

Here's a pic of her assets (hope I can upload). The C / D tits have long pencil-like nipples, but sag and she is a bit loose, but not in the giner. That felt just fine. Oh yeah! Be safe and good hunting. MW

Mw Jrp
05-25-13, 22:24
I rolled the marked areas and found no one. I did find a few party houses and a couple drug houses, but saw no girls looking to date. My plan was to spend up to 2 hours, but as you can see, I gave it much more. Sometime after midnight I picked up a marked LE tail, but he finally rolled on as I exited the area without incident. I took another pass or 2 thru the venues but still spotted nothing. At least 1 of the party houses seemed to close down by 10:30p. I don't know if the cops visited it, but I'm sure there were plenty of drugs available; lots of young white girls and black guys. You know the scene in the hood.

One of the obvious drug dispensing houses closed about the same time. Maybe the unwritten hood rule is to "close" before the 3rd shift LE starts. Just a guess. It always amazes me, I can roll thru a hood 1 night and scope out who, what, and where, and it takes LE 1 or 2 months to shut a place down. LOL.

I must say Friday night was a big disappointment. I mean the hoods looked right for working giirls, but I couldn't find any. I even rolled up on a couple citizens, giving them the chance to "work". Maybe they sized me up for UC; who knows. Anyway, Saturday, before the hard rain and darkness fell, I found Donna. I knew she was 4oish but decided a giner in hand is worth 2 gems in the Bush. And I was right. She was extremely cooperative, albeit not a 10, but got my nut, just the same. Be safe and good hunting. MW

Eye Myt
05-04-17, 23:41
Thanks Doc. TH has recently been added to my travels & it's good to know there is some fun to be found there.When I was a student at ISU, I lived in a livery that housed all the ambulances that served Vigo county. We (8 of us) lived in a dorm above the garage. It was located at about 3rd and Cherry. We were surrounded by prostitution houses and got plenty of of action. I loved it.

Frankwr40
06-19-17, 19:48
I will be headed to Terre Haute soon.

Can anyone give me any leads or rough track areas?

FrazzleSnazzle
06-20-17, 17:03
I will be headed to Terre Haute soon.

Can anyone give me any leads or rough track areas?Basically, is Death Valley. Occasionally, something decent turns up on BP but that's random. Just over an hour to west side of Indy.

And be careful.

NewlyRetired
08-27-18, 00:11
I thought when CL and Backpage shut down their ads, we might see some SW in the area trying to make a few bucks. Anyone know of anything going on anywhere?

JustMe101
12-03-18, 01:03
I went to indy, Bloomington, terre haute, and Effingham il all this weekend (for work) trolled around in every town. I make it to terre haute most frequent and have been trolling there for sometime. I have found nothing. Find a girl post on the meet me app they are hit or miss and usually cheap. But not found a goto street or place in TH. Anybody know of any?

NewlyRetired
12-03-18, 16:11
I went to indy, Bloomington, terre haute, and Effingham il all this weekend (for work) trolled around in every town. I make it to terre haute most frequent and have been trolling there for sometime. I have found nothing. Find a girl post on the meet me app they are hit or miss and usually cheap. But not found a goto street or place in TH. Anybody know of any?There are plenty of cruising spots in Indy, but nothing here in TH that I know of.

JustMe101
12-05-18, 02:14
There are plenty of cruising spots in Indy, but nothing here in TH that I know of.Yes found a few up there. Was just looking closer to home. I was on 13th and locust that looked like it was a good spot for anything to happen but nothing:

Farmer50
06-06-19, 19:24
Does anybody know anything about the Redhead that can sometimes be seen in the evening around the railroad track and the old haunted house.

BobInd
06-03-20, 01:32
Is there anyplace on Terre Haute to find them.

BobInd
06-03-20, 01:34
Does anybody know anything about the Redhead that can sometimes be seen in the evening around the railroad track and the old haunted house.What street are you taking about.

Coeltrain
07-28-22, 13:43
Would love to know any thing, message me if needed. Thanks.

NewlyRetired
07-28-22, 18:51
Would love to know any thing, message me if needed. Thanks.Think you need to go to Indy if you're looking for SW. Don't know of any in this area.