PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Voodoo Chile
03-07-07, 01:37
Gentlemen,

May be in the area soon, and wondered if Miss Kitty's place in Shelburn is still open. Was there a couple years ago, and had a good time.

Voodoo

Two Nutts
03-12-07, 14:38
I've not been there for a while but have passed by there many times, the last time being first of march and the open light upstairs was still on, couple cars in the parking lot. I don't go there because all i ever got was a hj.

Voodoo Chile
03-12-07, 23:49
I've not been there for a while but have passed by there many times, the last time being first of march and the open light upstairs was still on, couple cars in the parking lot. I don't go there because all i ever got was a hj.

Thanks for the update Two Nutts. Only been there once. Will report if I do get there soon.

Voodoo

Dancin Dolphin
06-04-07, 16:31
I was out there in Terre Haute looking for Miss Kitty's and between not being from the area and how difficult it seems for locals to find, I was screwed but it didn't stop me driving back and forth several times to try and find it.

Two Nutts
06-05-07, 10:05
I passed by there Sunday on my way back from Indy, OPEN lite was on.

Heading south 41, as soon as you see the Shelburn sign there will be a gas station on right at the light. Less than 50 yards on the right (your still on 41) will be a driveway/alley, look for a 2 story white house with neon lite second floor window, there is also a coke/pepsi machine out front.

good luck

Two Nutts
06-12-07, 23:53
i ment to type "less than 500 yards" anyway its before the firecracker place

Loads911
07-25-07, 21:38
After reading a couple of the posts here, I headed over there and tried out the place.

First, warning, there is another white 2 story house on the street right before the alley where the MP is located. I almost approached this house but good thing I didn't!

The MP is pretty much on an alley connected to the side of the dirt parking lot of the fireworks place. There is a pepsi / coke machine out front.

Anyway, went in, saw the options. They were up front about the release options. Really not much to choose from as far as providers. I decided to stick it out.

Well, I am not sure what others like or do not like but there were not any spring chickens there. Not any real lookers. What she lacked in looks she made up for in bad tattoos and racist diatrible.

I can elaborate more but the massage (using the term liberally) stunk like shyte on ice. The release was fairly nice considering I got a prostate upgrade. However, coming from Mrs. Robinson from The Graduate, if Mrs. Robinson served time, and the cost I paid, the price didn't justify the reward.

Two Nutts
11-01-07, 23:00
I went in for a little release first tuesday in october. Once inside I should have left but stayed because they were under new owners and thought shit might have changed. It did but for the worse. FAT blonde comes in to give massage, they should be arrested for calling it that. After a little tickle on my back She says flip and goes right for my dick and starts jacking me off. One nice thing tho is when you get ready to cum just open your eyes to look at her and BAAAAM! You get to start over again. When i did cum it was terrible!
As soon as I started to spit she stopped and gave me a towel to finish myself off. WTF!!! 150.00 DOWN THE DRAIN.

DO NOT GO TO SHELBURN!!!

DO NOT GO TO SHELBURN!!!

TWO NUTS

Soft Dick
01-15-08, 17:09
I have heard that the two masage parlors (adult entertainment ) have changed hands. I hear it is under new management. I hope that the girls can be cut loose to do what they want

Mrsmithorjones
06-21-08, 16:25
Does anybody know where Libby from H&H or MB went to? And are they offering anything more than self service now?

Hautean Monger
06-23-08, 14:56
Those were the days. I wish Libby was back. I haven't heard of her working around her for a few years.

I usually venture in H&H or MB a few times a year and haven't had any luck. Maybe if I went more often and develpoed some trust with one of the girls maybe. I just don't feel like working that hard for it.

Just Aguy
06-30-08, 22:08
I'm going to be in Cloverdale for the weekend and was wondering if there was anything of interest between Terre Haute and Indianapolis.

More specifically MPs or High Mileage strip clubs etc...

Feel free to PM.

Thanks!

Hautean Monger
07-01-08, 15:04
Don't waste your time coming towards Terre Haute. Head towards Indy. Plainfield has a MP and Dancers. Check the Indy boards for report on Plainfield MP. I believe its called Top N Bottom.

Good Luck

Ilapp
07-01-08, 17:02
Better yet save your time and effort and stay in TH if this is where you are headed, the results or lack of may be the same. Be advised that other options are out there . Good Luck

Just Aguy
07-02-08, 08:54
I wish I could stay in TH but I need to be near Cloverdale EARLY MORNING all weekend. Plus I'm staying with someone who isn't involved in the hobby (and who doesn't appreciate it).

Bender7136
07-08-08, 06:44
I visited MB a couple of weeks ago, met a girl called Haley. She was ok and offered a chance to SS. I went back last week and met a different girl called Cassie. She is smoking hot! I didn't expect to find somebody as pretty as her working there. But don't get your hopes up, she doesn't do any extras. Has anyone had any experiences with girls from here or any other place close?

Xavius
07-18-08, 23:25
I visited MB a couple of weeks ago, met a girl called Haley. She was ok and offered a chance to SS. I went back last week and met a different girl called Cassie. She is smoking hot! I didn't expect to find somebody as pretty as her working there. But don't get your hopes up, she doesn't do any extras. Has anyone had any experiences with girls from here or any other place close?What is "SS"?

Mrsmithorjones
07-19-08, 16:21
What is "SS"?Self service.

Smith or Jones

Gone T M
09-01-08, 14:01
I am traveling to TH in a couple weeks. What do you guys recommend? I am not looking for FS. I want a great, relaxing massage and want to be pampered by a beautiful, birthday suit lady (of course I want a smile at the end...). I will have a hotel room in town, so can do In (if safe) or Out. CL providers, SClub workers, MP girls are all an option.

PM me or just reply here.

Thanks!

Mistaflava
09-02-08, 07:26
You are probably going to have to drive to plainfield about 45 min. drive.

Unless someone can give you better options.

Gone T M
09-02-08, 17:33
Not sure where to put this either, but as I want a massage... has anyone seen this girl?

http://terrahaute.craigslist.org/ers/820169642.html

She is quite cryptic. I sent her an email and was going to see her.

Fudge1
11-15-08, 15:31
Noticed an ad. on CL for a place in Shelburn. Is it worth the trip? 15 minutes South of TH on 41.

Two Nutts
11-19-08, 19:47
Noticed an ad. on CL for a place in Shelburn. Is it worth the trip? 15 minutes South of TH on 41.

Do not waste your time.

Two Nutts
09-27-10, 11:44
The former Miss Kitty's. Has anyone tried the new place yet.

Bigtbear
10-17-10, 11:56
The former Miss Kitty's. Has anyone tried the new place yet.Tried to TOFTT on Thursday late afternoon, after a long wait at the door a rather attractive blonde about late 30s answered the door, pulling a silky robe together, and said it would be 30 min or so before she would be done if I wanted to come back. Unfortunately I didn't have the time to both wait and take in a massage.

Two Nutts
10-19-10, 11:13
Just like kittys, shitty massage, more of a lite rub with a bottle of baby oil.

100 for the msg. They wanted 70 extra for HJ.10 bucks for a kiss.60 bucks to touch the pussy, 70 for DATY, 50 for inserting finger. Its total ala-cart nothing mor than HJ tho. Cute 19 yo blk girl working with minus aa tits.

February2
10-24-10, 08:27
Just like kittys, shitty massage, more of a lite rub with a bottle of baby oil.

100 for the msg. They wanted 70 extra for HJ.10 bucks for a kiss.60 bucks to touch the pussy, 70 for DATY, 50 for inserting finger. Its total ala-cart nothing mor than HJ tho. Cute 19 yo blk girl working with minus aa tits. Now that's a detailed report!

Thanks 2N

John Temple
06-21-11, 20:20
Despite the bad reviews, I paid a visit to Anna's. I did this mainly because I'm in Vincennes and can't find anything else. If anyone can help me with that, it would be greatly appreciated.

Anyway. While it is way overpriced, I didn't find the service quite as bad as others have. Light rub, played with the boys and asshole. Then on the flip a HJ followed by a clean up with a warm towel.

The lady was older with quite a few tattoos, but was very pleasant to talk with. They are very up front about the release and I asked how they stayed in business. It turns out they have been open for over 50 years in various incarnations. When it started, hand release was considered massaging a muscle by state law and even though laws have changed they have been grandfathered in.

While the history lesson was interesting I don't recommend this place.

West Central
06-22-11, 23:23
When it started, hand release was considered massaging a muscle by state law and even though laws have changed they have been grandfathered in.It would have been worth the price of admission just to see her deliver that line with a straight face.

John Temple
07-09-11, 18:25
It would have been worth the price of admission just to see her deliver that line with a straight face.Yeah. I found her story pretty intertaining.

Thaute
07-19-11, 15:07
Anyone been here? I've been a couple of times. I've never gotten anything there, you can relieve yourself after the massage if you pay for the nude massage. But no help. I got a massage once from a girl named Mindy, I actually ended up running into her one night at a bar and ended up having some fun with her. Just curious as to everyone elses experiences. We need to get the Terre Haute board going.

LookingForLefty
12-02-11, 20:21
Despite the bad reviews, I paid a visit to Anna's. I did this mainly because I'm in Vincennes and can't find anything else. If anyone can help me with that, it would be greatly appreciated.

Anyway. While it is way overpriced, I didn't find the service quite as bad as others have. Light rub, played with the boys and asshole. Then on the flip a HJ followed by a clean up with a warm towel.

The lady was older with quite a few tattoos, but was very pleasant to talk with. They are very up front about the release and I asked how they stayed in business. It turns out they have been open for over 50 years in various incarnations. When it started, hand release was considered massaging a muscle by state law and even though laws have changed they have been grandfathered in.

While the history lesson was interesting I don't recommend this place.There used to be a spa in a White house, red lightbulb, across form married housing. Never tried it. They've been in business forever so they must provide some kind of decent service. I doubt guys in TH are so hard up they would go to a self serve joint.

Sharkyyy
12-12-11, 23:25
There used to be a spa in a White house, red lightbulb, across form married housing. Never tried it. They've been in business forever so they must provide some kind of decent service. I doubt guys in TH are so hard up they would go to a self serve joint.I haven't been there yet. Anyone willing to TOFTT?

John Temple
12-15-11, 08:59
There used to be a spa in a White house, red lightbulb, across form married housing. Never tried it. They've been in business forever so they must provide some kind of decent service. I doubt guys in TH are so hard up they would go to a self serve joint.I'm not too familiar with the area, where is married housing located?

LookingForLefty
12-22-11, 07:21
I'm not too familiar with the area, where is married housing located?Third and Crawford I think

Thaute
12-22-11, 23:51
You mean Majestic Bath? Self serve from my experiences.

Not a big fan.

LookingForLefty
12-23-11, 06:15
You mean Majestic Bath? Self serve from my experiences.

Not a big fan.So what it the point of them being in business and why would anyone go there?

Thaute
12-24-11, 00:43
I don't know. Maybe they just don't like / trust me. I mean, I'm sure a lot of guys love a massage by a naked girl. But in my experience, your not going to get anything else but a massage. Hope you have better luck. Let me know if you do.

Guapo Marx
01-13-12, 15:17
I don't know. Maybe they just don't like / trust me. I mean, I'm sure a lot of guys love a massage by a naked girl. But in my experience, your not going to get anything else but a massage. Hope you have better luck. Let me know if you do.Over the years there have been MPs in Terre Haute. I've seen the one on 3rd St and there was one on Wabash a few years ago. Never been to them but you cannot stay in business unless some extras are given. Being massaged by a naked woman really isn't anything special.

I did speak with a college student who used to live in the dorm type apartments across the street on Crawford. One time about 30 years ago they shut down the parlor for a bit. He noticed two or three young trashy looking girls suddenly hanging out in the lobby by the payphone all day. Not sure what its like to day but if you are not getting at least a HE, its a total waste of time. And I'm not going to TOFFT. Especially if they have been in business for 50 years. Certainly there have been a few hundred mongers who could tell us the real story.

Sharkyyy
02-11-12, 12:51
Went there last week and had a good, but expensive, time. PM me for more info.

Dr Blake
03-23-12, 16:03
Have been in and out of some of the places around here and knew some of the owners and operators. Here is my take on them:

Majestic-With a few exceptions this place just appears to offer naked massages with no extras. A few people had told me stories of getting lucky in there but I have never known it to be true. The same person who owned Majestic owned the place on Wabash that is now closed. According to the girls that have worked there the owner would spy on them and listen at doors to try to prevent them from doing anything more than massage.

Anna's (formally Ms. Kitty's).HE only as far as I have ever been able to tell. Always has had a big poster on the wall with all of the services a la cart starting with a half hour fully clothed massage and moving up a little in price with each article of clothing that is removed.

Jo Jin-Standard AMP fare but seems to go through odd periods of being closed for weeks at a time and then reopening with the same name at the same location.

There is another place to the south of Jo Jin on 1 that just has a generic name like "Massage" or something. Again standard AMP fare.

Phillyboy75
10-28-12, 10:42
Was passing through TH last week and decided to check out the Majestic. Big mistake. The only one on duty was a BIG woman. The little head convinced me we couldn't just be rude and leave as we had been thinking about this all day, so I went for a massage. A little bit of rubbing with some lotion and finished with a halfhearted handshake. I'm sure extras were available but not desired. Mandatory tip of. 5 up front. Left feeling messy from the lotion and ashamed of myself.

Bee Sure Man
04-03-13, 06:14
Has anyone visited Star lately? Is Ocean still there? Visited in early February, called ahead for Ocean and then called again and made appointment with Ocean. When I arrived, Ocean was not even on site. Will not modify travel plans again and go considerably out of my way to stop there unless Ocean or comparable attendant is available. No longer trust Mamasan to provide accurate information.

Indy2000
04-07-13, 14:10
Use to frequent "The Majestic Spa" years back. Best I have received was a HJ from the gal, forget her name. What I did find out if you go there look for the little mirror by the coat rack. It is a TWO WAY mirror. 100% for sure. When I left out the back door I started complaining, walked over to the side and sure enough it was a two way mirror. After I found that out, I have never been back. If you do go make sure you cover the little mirror. I personally would just stay away, I am.

Evansville Man
07-07-13, 00:07
Has anyone visited Star lately? Is Ocean still there? Visited in early February, called ahead for Ocean and then called again and made appointment with Ocean. When I arrived, Ocean was not even on site. Will not modify travel plans again and go considerably out of my way to stop there unless Ocean or comparable attendant is available. No longer trust Mamasan to provide accurate information.Yeah, I wouldn't trust the Mamasan over the phone.

That being said, there's a "new" gal there named Jennifer who will take GOOD care of you.

DT, CBJ, doggie, mish, we did it all. She plays safe, but does a GREAT job. Go see her ASAP.

Evansville Man

Evansville Man
07-29-13, 15:33
Has anyone been to Star Spa in Effingham recently?

I want to stop by, but no one is answering the phone.

Budlight Me
07-30-13, 11:22
I have driven by a few times lately and it has not appeared to be open. I don't have any other info other than it has looked closed and the lighted OPEN sign has been turned off.

Bee Sure Man
07-30-13, 21:35
I called tonight and got answer. Was told Ocean is working this week. Does anyone know anything about Jennifer and how she compares to Ocean?

BSM

Evansville Man
05-12-14, 18:23
I stopped by the Star and was told that Ocean was working. She's short, got a nice rack, and pleasant enough, but honestly she didn't do it for me like Jennifer does. Maybe it was just the "first meeting" jitters, but even my first time with Jennifer was twice as good as this past visit with Ocean. Yes, I left "happy", but not as happy as Jennifer makes me.

Evansville Man.

SexInSTL
05-23-14, 23:42
I stopped by the Star and was told that Ocean was working. She's short, got a nice rack, and pleasant enough, but honestly she didn't do it for me like Jennifer does. Maybe it was just the "first meeting" jitters, but even my first time with Jennifer was twice as good as this past visit with Ocean. Yes, I left "happy", but not as happy as Jennifer makes me.

Evansville Man.Good info.

Went there a couple of months back passing through and got an older woman (don't remember her name now), who was petite, boob job, and really full lips. Saw a few younger, cuter girls as she took me to the shower and then sauna.

Still it was hard to complain as she was a complete experience and very very fun.

I'll have to check out one of the others next time through...

SexInSTL
08-30-14, 15:16
Only got to experience it a few times as I'm over 2 hours away, but it was always worth it.

Sad to see it go.

http://m.herald-review.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/prostitution-front-alleged/article_6d3eba4d-a1ed-5661-a6b1-746241e5227c.html?mobile_touch=true

Sharkyyy
01-25-16, 01:08
Has anyone checked out Fit Foot Spa on 3rd street? https://terrehaute.craigslist.org/thp/5414583986.html.

Nells M All
03-20-16, 15:39
I noticed there are now 2 AMPs in terre haute. So I went to the one on 41 3rd st. Sorry to report massage only. She did offer my the self service option. Which I declined.

Nells M All
03-20-16, 15:43
I seen on backpage 2 AMPs in terre haute. Had to check them out. Both decent massages I suppose but no extras. They did both offer to goop my hand up for self serve. Which I declined.

Nells M All
03-21-16, 05:59
The girl on 41 let me feel under the bra a couple times not much there. And I was able to place her hand on little howie a couple times. But there was a window in the room. Facing the hall way. With blinds.

Every time I would put her hand on it. She would pull back. Look at the window. And say me can't you do. Like somebody was watching.

Slag Runner
03-25-16, 23:26
Can anyone provide an update on the current status of Hometown Video on Locust Street. At one time they had a theater with occasional M / F couples dropping by. Do they still have an arcade and theater that is open? Anything going on there?

Thanks.

SR.

Sharkyyy
06-07-16, 01:20
Any reports? I'm curious if anyone has tried them out recently. PM me. I'm happy to provide some information about the area if you're interested.

Bbl1950
08-11-16, 15:50
Any reports? I'm curious if anyone has tried them out recently. PM me. I'm happy to provide some information about the area if you're interested.Stopped today and had Coco. Mid 20's, cute, pretty good English. Decent massage although interrupted a couple of times. Uncovered during back, legs etc. Covered for a few minutes then towel came off on the flip. Teased junior and his 2 friends which woke them up. Took my hand to self service. Declined and she didn't offer any help. Standard fee and tip.

Thaute
12-26-16, 14:38
Anyone been to the AMPs in town? I've been to all of them wonders why there isn't any talk on here about them.

Evansville Man
01-03-17, 19:34
Just got done seeing CoCo at the AMP in Vincennes on Hart Street. Halfway decent massage, pretty girl, speaks good English. Massaged the sack but wouldn't touch the stick. Would not recommend.

Keepinitclean
01-08-18, 18:13
Is there a single AMP left in terra haute? I can't find any.

ILoveBlowjobs
01-14-18, 06:20
Really needing a happy ending or lips around my dick will pay. Someone point me in the right direction!

Keepinitclean
04-08-21, 08:50
Anyone tried Bluemoon?

EasyDuzit2020
04-28-21, 15:28
Anyone tried Bluemoon?I was in town for work and tried to stop in today but did not get an appointment. English is VERY bad. I needed half an hour at 3:00 and on the phone it seem like they said OK. When I got there they said 330 and didn't seem to understand that I needed three so I would have to leave. Give it a shot yourself and report back but be ready for a big and language barrier.

Running1985
10-24-22, 14:25
2 girls both aren't doing much of a massage.

1 older and round- open menu but wants way to much for very poor quality.

2nd woman awesome body has golden p*ssy syndrome. Only L1 finish and wants way to much for what she offers and Not a good massage.

Both not worth the hassle. By the time you get done you might as well went on skipthegames.

Malware
10-25-22, 10:35

2nd woman awesome body has golden p*ssy syndrome. Only L1 finish and wants way to much for what she offers and Not a good massage.

Both not worth the hassle. By the time you get done you might as well went on skipthegames.Did they give a name? I could avoid the syndrome!

Thaute
10-25-22, 16:44

Both not worth the hassle. By the time you get done you might as well went on skipthegames.I agree. I've been twice and got baited in by the somewhat better looking one only to undress and lay down and have the other girl come in. I don't plan on going back anytime soon.

Running1985
10-25-22, 20:25
Did they give a name? I could avoid the syndrome!Named for hot body with golden P*ssy is Eddy.

Malware
10-26-22, 11:03
Thanks Running1985, I would rather go round than get fleeced!

FunSeeker67
11-05-22, 14:11
Had a visit recently, opted for 4 hand 1.2, massage was actually very good as both worked on separate areas the entire time. Little teasing prior to flip then some quality leg work. Both allowed otc roaming but only one would allow utc. Took a little time but finally got both to work on the L1 finish with neither asking for tip. Standard tip left x2. Enjoyable visit and may repeat. Sorry didn't get names.

But one was short and the other tall, they were masked but both had decent bodies with b / c cups.

Running1985
12-11-22, 09:29
I saw an add for a new girl at QQ spa.

Made a call and was told She She was her name.

She's attractive and was attentive. Prices are high and L1 finish only with UTC. Better attitude than the GPS they had but not a better body. Still not worth the the cost but in a pinch not a bad experience.

Malware
02-04-23, 23:44
Any news I heard Golden Pussy was back?

DowninBTown
03-10-23, 16:37
Saw Amy, petite, nice face, a little older (maybe 40's). Massage was nothing more than gentle pushing, but I was there for a different kind of relaxation. Encouraged her to reach between the legs and that started to feel really nice. On the flip we negotiated the basic service. No FS or BJ available. She did get naked for an extra tip. I asked to DATY but she quoted 60 so I passed. Lots of touching snd FIV. Thin body, nice a cups, no ass at all. Eventually she treated to prostate exam which got me off. On leaving saw the other girl who looks a bit younger and also pretty. Didn't get her name. Total damage $. 4. A bit pricey but would repeat given lack of good nearby options in TH.

DBT.

Industrials
04-04-23, 22:36
I am going to be in TH next week for a few days looking for a non AMT that give a nude massage'. Anyone know of a provider? Please pm me, thanks.

Malware
06-15-23, 09:19
Hey anybody been by QQ spa recently? What's the rates and how is the menu and personnel line up?

ShadyBrady
09-05-23, 21:02
I hit do you do when a massage parlor denies service? Been to so many. Number +1 (812) 319-8XXX, but is being coy at the Sunshine massage in Vincennes.

ShadyBrady
01-29-24, 14:24
Hey anybody been by QQ spa recently? What's the rates and how is the menu and personnel line up?Mostly 30-40's, but good looking. I think it's 2 for a L1 finish and that's all I can get out of them after a few visits. Let me know if there's a trick to getting more there.

Malware
02-06-24, 21:40
Mostly 30-40's, but good looking. I think it's 2 for a L1 finish and that's all I can get out of them after a few visits. Let me know if there's a trick to getting more there.Yeah same here, just wondered if anyone was doing better and having more luck!

Tubbn4955
02-21-24, 21:27
Visiting from out of town. Was skeptical based on reviews. Arrived and had Jieng Jieng (maybe), very skinny 30 something long hair. She was pretty, no make up and rocking body with stretchy pants and tee shirt. Massage was better than expected. Straddled my head moving all the way down. Teasing right away with reach around. Once flipped, negotiated on nude L1 finish. . 6 and was worth it. On the way out showed me other girl that was much more attractive wearing a more revealing outfit. Will be back. Better than most I've experienced and I am over a lot of areas in state.

Sam Spade
04-11-24, 17:02
Visiting from out of town a few days ago to stare at the sun for some reason. Had time to kill before the event, so I checked out QQ. Girl with no mask took my money and put me in a room. A good 10 minutes later a girl finally joins me, wearing a mask. I didn't get the name of either. Massage was quite good, and she didn't mind my Roman hands, to a point. Every time I got close to the kitty, a move away. Lots of tease, and she made sure I was enjoying it. Conversation was OK as well. On the flip, I indicate the promised land and say "Can I have this?" And Mask indicates a handy using sign language. Thinking I might not have made my intentions clear, I try again, and again I get the sign language. OK, limited menu. I agree and she asks about a tip. I indicate. 6 but she has to take the top off. Surprisingly, she readily agreed to this, and then told me to get the money first. Apparently my sweet demeanor didn't overcome the fact that she didn't know me, and that I told her I was from out of town. She really did have a nice body, which she cuddled up to me before starting. Overall a good time. She cleaned me up and left. Dressed, I opened the door to find No Mask waiting for me, just smiling and waving Bye.