PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

P T Marauder
04-18-06, 16:41
Anybody know anything about the Escape Reality club in Edwardsburg? I visited once, and it was OK, but I don't know about extras. The dancers don't seem too shy about rubbing their bare boobies in your face, though.

(I know, this isn't in South Bend, but it's the closest one that's not being shut down by the fine upstanding citizens in the area).

Indy Cruiser
12-02-06, 12:39
I cruised down to Kokomo and gave patronage to the Hip Hugger (US 31 and Markland) and to the Body Shop (markland and main streets) and found a very nice gal at the Body Shop that performed 4 lapdances for .4 and 5 dollars to the bar that ended up in a happy ending with her talented hands taking care of me. Her name is Snoflake and real name of Michelle. Tall brunette pretty face..large real rack..33yo...has buckteeth was the only drawback..but said she played outside for a very moderate fee....being Kokomo, Im guessing that would equate to about $ for an hour....the Body Shop is known as a divey strip joint in Kokomo but sometimes you're able to find a fun and willing gal in there. Hope this helps you mongers that dont mind taking a 60 minute drive or so for some fun. She gave me her number but I haven't asked her if shes OK with me sharing it. I'll call her and find out then repost for those that might have an interest or actually, IM me with requests and I'll reply in kind.

Cruising On By...........
Indy Cruiser

P T Marauder
02-19-07, 14:54
Nothing up at the Hip Hugger? I heard that it changed owners.

I cruised down to Kokomo and gave patronage to the Hip Hugger (US 31 and Markland) and to the Body Shop (markland and main streets)

Luke20
04-03-07, 14:49
Good afternoon all. Since moving from the Indy to the Michiana area the AMP’s were closed: (and even though I never made the strip clubs in South Bend I’ve read they were quite rewarding w/the right person. I’ve been to the club in Edwardsburg and I’m sure w/the right girl you could have some fun but not in the club because of no privacy. But, was curious if anyone has had any luck at Stimmelators in North Webster. I was curious if anyone has had any luck w/any of the small town ladies. The time I was there the one lady lifted my shirt and enjoyed my chest but not as much as I did. I didn’t have the time to see where it may go. But, will need to be heading back very soon.

SpaceBoy67
06-12-07, 16:08
I am answering the post about Stimmelators.

I was in the area on business and went to Stimmelators on a Monday evening and it was really slow. One of the dancers, Mya, asked if I wanted a private dance. There was a two for one special so I asked if I could get 2 dances for $30, and without hesitation she said "Sure". We went back to the area and she started her dancing and the contact was really good. Lots of grinding and rubbing. Then she comes up near my face and starts licking in my ear. Then she starts kissing my cheek and moves her way towards my mouth. She gives me a small kiss on the lips and she works her way down my body. Well she gets to my shorts and starts looking for my package with her mouth through the shorts. She starts breathing heavy on my member for like a minute and keeps mouthing it through my shorts. Then she starts licking my inter thigh and starts licking up my shorts pant leg. Well the song ended, I gave her $20 tip and ran. I think I could have worked something out with her outside of the club.

Luke20
06-22-07, 09:22
So, are all the strip clubs gone in south bend? any new ones? thanks.

SgtPerv
01-14-08, 00:48
I am wondering about this place. I read on their web site that they have a Texas Hold'em card games that are totally free of charge and in the building. No fees cover at all. I was thinking what a great way to get on the inside track of who is who. Sunday and Monday nights. Has anybody tried this angle. I met some people from there at a poker tourney. It was not a good time to ask about the dancers. If nothing else what great excuse to see the place. Does anybody have any info because it is 90 miles from me.

Thanks

Caffeinecrash
03-26-08, 15:59
It's been about seven years since I've been to a strip club. I've gone three times in my life. So many of South Bend's strip clubs have been closed. Does anyone know which ones are still open and generally safe (where I won't get shot)?

Also, where can I find tips on etiquette, what I can and can't expect and common tip rates for various activities?

P T Marauder
03-27-08, 08:42
I think Peaches is still open, but it isn't worth the bother. Take a trip either up north to Kzoo or west to Gary or Chicago. Industrial Strip isn't bad, nice looking girls, but it can get a bit spendy if you don't have good impulse control. Stimmelators over in North Webster isn't bad either, but that was when a friend of a friend owned it, so we may have gotten special treatment.

Tips vary a lot depending on many, many factors. If you're looking for a sure thing, go the AMP route. Peking Spa seems to be a favorite in the area. If you need discount service, try CTs Adult Superstore.

It's been about seven years since I've been to a strip club. I've gone three times in my life. So many of South Bend's strip clubs have been closed. Does anyone know which ones are still open and generally safe (where I won't get shot)?

Also, where can I find tips on etiquette, what I can and can't expect and common tip rates for various activities?

Slow Ride
03-27-08, 10:28
I'd like to second PT's comment about peaches. I went there last week out of curiosity and while the girls are young and gorgeous it is sterile. Expensive drinks and $20 "air dances" with the bouncer ten feet away. No touch no nothing.

One other place you might try is the escape reality club up in Edwardsburg on Dailey road. They have a website with their name with a hyphen in the middle. Has coupon for free admission. I've been told by another monger that early in the week is better than weekends.

slow

Jerkartist
03-28-08, 09:38
I was there last week myself. Very few girls and hardly any customers around. Almost 5 bucks for a lousy can of beer and another 5 for cover. I had a better time going to Kohls with my wife looking for area rugs! So now when I get the itch to have some fun at a stripclub its westward bound for me to either Shangrila or Honeys where you can't get any alcohol but you can for damm sure leave with a satisfied smile on your face!

Caffeinecrash
03-28-08, 15:52
I've never heard of CTs Adult Superstore. What exactly is it all about? Is it a strip club, an adult theatre, an adult book store or a sex club? Who would I be able to have encounters with there: dancers? Street walkers? Patrons?

Also, I've heard that Gary is a really dangerous place to visit, especially after dark. Have you found that to be true?

What about the Glo Worm Lounge (closed?), Teasers Show Bar, the Torch, and the Kitty Kat Lounge (closed?)?

SgtPerv
03-30-08, 01:26
I've never heard of CTs Adult Superstore. What exactly is it all about? Is it a strip club, an adult theatre, an adult book store or a sex club? Who would I be able to have encounters with there: dancers? Street walkers? Patrons?

Also, I've heard that Gary is a really dangerous place to visit, especially after dark. Have you found that to be true?

What about the Glo Worm Lounge (closed?), Teasers Show Bar, the Torch, and the Kitty Kat Lounge (closed?)?CT has its own thread in the nw Indiana section as does Peking Spa. Read the forum it has pics and addresses. CT is a bookstore with a special theater. As far as Gary being safe..stay on main road and know where your going not a place to site see after dark. CT is right across from the airport on a main road. SAFE

Delivery Boy
03-30-08, 14:23
What about the Glo Worm Lounge (closed?), Teasers Show Bar, the Torch, and the Kitty Kat Lounge (closed?)?Most of the clubs in SB are gone, the GW, kitty and teasers are soo closed the buildings have been demolished and the lots sit vacant. I went to the torch a few weeks ago and wasent too happy with the security measures. Taking my name, checking my id, patting me down and passing the metal detector wand was a bit much for a club that low-end. Peaches next door was a little more laid back and I ran into an old friend but no action available indoors, I was warned of mulitiple hidden cam's in the ceiling besides the ones you can see. Also of live feed mic's to pick up conversations of questionable merit (I trust the source on this due to previous fun at other locations)

I also WASTE'D the gas to go up to Escape Reality in edwardsburg last night, (I am soo sick of this palce getting hype'd up) Several previous trips absolutely sucked, couldn't even get a girl to speak to me let alone get a lapdance. Whan I got there around 11pm sat night the place was PACKED! The lot had 150+ cars and when I went in it was litterally standing room only, I stood in line for 10 min just to get a beer. Something else, when the HELL did this place turn into a college hangout? Nearly every guy there brought his fucking wife or gf along for the ride, has this place crossed the line to being "trendy or in vogue? " You honestly couldn't even see the stage thru the crowd. So I figured since my being pissed off already and my SEVERE hate'red for domer's I just bailed.

So, just another worthless trip all together.

P T Marauder
03-30-08, 15:50

Yes. :-)

Some parts certainly are. But then some parts of South Bend can be dangerous under the right circumstances. Know where you are, know where you're going, and if you are concerned carry legally licensed defensive items.

What about the Glo Worm Lounge (closed?), Teasers Show Bar, the Torch, and the Kitty Kat Lounge (closed?)?

Teasers and the Kitty Kat are definitely dead and gone. The building that Teasers was in has been demolished, I believe. I think the Glo Worm building is still there, but I believe it was purchased by the city.

Jimmy Dee692
05-03-08, 08:26
I haven't been to SB for a while, but need to visit for business. Is anything left that may be of interest? I know the strip clubs on Michigan/Main St/whatever are gone, but didn't know if anything may be hiding nearby.

Thanks

Delivery Boy
05-05-08, 00:55
I haven't been to SB for a while, but need to visit for business. Is anything left that may be of interest? I know the strip clubs on Michigan/Main St/whatever are gone, but didn't know if anything may be hiding nearby.

ThanksNot much really. There are still 2 clubs the Torch and peaches, both have some decent eye candy (torch more so) But take out is pretty much nonexistant. Fun in the club aint gonna happen either, too many camaras and even a jackass that babysits the vip booths and watches the dances as well.

Delivery Boy
09-14-08, 02:27
Still looking for a old friend from the other clubs. She goes/went by Vanity, pretty big girl last time I saw her, tall red head (but that may have changed over the years) I heard a few days ago she had been working at one of the 2 clubs recently as this month. If you got any info feel free to pm.

Occouple46
03-12-09, 17:33

ThanksThere is a strip club just over the indiana/Michigan line in Edwardsburg.

Jerkartist
09-07-09, 22:19
I haven't been down to the strip club scene lately in SB but I was wondering if the torch and peaches were still the only two clubs that are still open?

Seenu
09-08-09, 09:27
I had a dream that I went to torch recently and the girls were 6-8/10. Dreamed I went on a limo ride for $$.3 after one of the cutest ones promised that "you can have your way with her".

Got in limo and than she told me that she will let you do limited hands on for 2 songs in the limo and right after that she puts her clothes on and for the rest of the 24 mins in the limo she sits there with her clothes on.

Ridiculous. Cute girl though and for the 2 songs she did try. Later I decided that it wasnt a dream just a nightmare.

Bone Yard
10-11-09, 08:52
Just had to visit to say that I did. Dances were ok with Cassie and Candy. Candy was available for takeout, but mighty pricey over $$$.

Ian AG
11-29-09, 21:28
A group of us took a work buddy to the Torch. We were all stuck out of town.

We got him up for a 21st bday dance on stage and it was over the top.. 8 got him 3 dancers of my choice. 1 was a small blonde that was drop dead beatiful. A small black girl and a long legged brunette. Sorry I forgot all their names. The blonde was the "mamsan" of the place.

The took him up on stage, did the standard tease dances and proceeded to get him worked up then blindfolded him and poured a glass of ice water down his pants. He got a shot (half glass) of something, then they ripped his underwear off and rode him around the stage while they spanked him, and made out with eachother.

The spanking/riding went on for at-least 5 songs. Even the tall bartender got in a few smacks.

I have seen a bunch of 21st dances in my day and this was by far the best I ever saw. Later in the night they did it again to some other guy and it was nowhere near the quality. I don't know if its because we had about 8 of us and getting carried away cheering them on.

Towards the end of the night I got a lap dance from the bartender. She was tall. 5'8 or so. The dance from the bartender is always the best because thats the one you usually don't get to see naked!

I have no idea if there was carry-out on the menu. We had a good time enjoying the place for what it was.

Mr Mark
07-21-10, 09:46
I used to go to a club just over the border in In from Chicago, I do not remember the name but it was an industrial part of town right next to train tracks, smallish place long and skinny inside...

Occouple46
07-22-10, 01:04
I used to go to a club just over the border in In from Chicago, I do not remember the name but it was an industrial part of town right next to train tracks, smallish place long and skinny inside...Does Industrial strip sound like the place your talking about.

Delivery Boy
10-10-10, 11:46
Has anyone been to the new place on the southwest side off of indiana and kendall? I heard about it on craigslist but then it was a womens / gay club (male dancers) called Starz but had females 1 or 2 days a week. I went by last night just to check it and the neighborhood. It has a banner calling it The Centerfolds club now, with women dancers 7 days a week. I just don't have the nerve to hit a new club in that area wihtout having any of my boys with me or at least a report or 2 here. Any info would be great, the trip to kokomo is killing my wallet and want something local.

Seenu
10-10-10, 16:50
Has anyone been to the new place on the southwest side off of indiana and kendall? I heard about it on craigslist but then it was a womens / gay club (male dancers) called Starz but had females 1 or 2 days a week. I went by last night just to check it and the neighborhood. It has a banner calling it The Centerfolds club now, with women dancers 7 days a week. I just don't have the nerve to hit a new club in that area wihtout having any of my boys with me or at least a report or 2 here. Any info would be great, the trip to kokomo is killing my wallet and want something local.It says they are all female all the time now. I found the web site. http://www.starzbar.com/

I have never been there myself so that is all I know.

Tucker J
10-17-10, 14:25
Checked out centerfolds Friday night, googled the adress 1505 kendal, when I turned on kendal from indiana, I thought this cain't be right, it's a residential / inustrial area, drove past it once, but it was there, just before the rr tracks. Just a banner on the front of the building to look for. I got there at 7 pm, which is when they open, just by luck. It used to be a gay bar but it's women now. Inside it's not the best set-up, bar on one side of the room and stage opposite. The stage is small and has carpet, there is a shower right behind the stage but it was never used while I was there. There's a pool table and a small stage in the back that some of the dancers would use now and then. Worst part, a unisex bathroom with 2 toilets, no urinals (odd if this used to be a gay bar. OK on to the women, there were 6 dancers while I was there, and 2 more walked in while I was leaveing about 10:30. Girls ranged from 4's to 7's, laps are $10, no privacy, the bartender told one patron to watch his hand during a dance, from what I saw I didn't think he was out of line, the dancer seemed fine with it. I got 2 dances from her later, some light fondleing through the pants but that was it. Be careful buying drinks for a dancer, I bought a $10 jegger bomb. $4.50 for import beer. Also $6 cover charge I think is steep. There's parking on the north side of the building with security camera you can watch from the bar, about 9:00 a security / doorman showed up, you will get wanded when you come in. By 10:00 the place was starting to fill up, maybe 20 patrons, seems like a lot, the place is so small. Mixed crowd, Mixed dancers as well, I was comfortable the whole time.

Member773
10-20-10, 20:32
I checked out the strip club this past weekend and I would say that the best place in SB considering that there very few place left in this city. The Mexican girl that was there was pretty cool and dances were reasonable cost. Beer during the week are 2 dollars according to the owner who was working. I joke with one of the girl about o take out and she said if you spent 500 dollars on Champagne work something out. From my view it was her way of no and she tried to another dance. Total damage was 50 dollars for the night.

Helios01
11-04-10, 15:20
I dropped by the place on Kendal last night (a Wednesday) for a very short while. I was a bit on the early side, arriving at 9:30 pm. An off duty policeman / sheriff or somesuch checked my I'd at the door. Nice guy. Working the bar was the owner and his mother. Very nice folks.

I was there reasonably early, and there seemed to be only three dancers at the place, which I'd rate 8,6, 4. I just had a beer, enjoyed the sites for a bit, then left. Mostly because I had never planned to stay long.

My impression, though, was generally positive. Felt comfortable the whole time. The folks are very nice. The outside is very well lit, and the video security cameras are a nice touch (since you can keep one eye on your car while keeping the other on the dancers. I'll repeat sometime. Not sure about dances there. The price sounds right, but the set-up. Too well lit and open.

Seenu
11-18-10, 20:34
Stopped by there were 5 girls: 1 eight and the rest sevens. Most of them just sat there and didn't budge and danced pretty poorly. Two girls came up to me, one was Jena and she is pretty cool as she always is, the other was Lindsay.

Lindsay is nice looking but has had a couple of kids and is working to get as tight as she used to be. Lindsay makes a real effort in dancing, chatting and in private dance she really tried to make the experience as fun and GFE like as possible. I was short of time so I did not stay long but the effort and care she displayed impressed me. She made me feel very comfortable like we could just hang out anywhere together. It is rare that you meet a girl in a place like that who you could full well like based on her attitude and personality alone. A rare trait indeed. I gave her a small tip which she more than earned.

Ian AG
10-23-11, 20:26
Went into both Torch and Centerfolds. Centerfolds had 2 girls working, had more fun chatting up the owners mom who works there. She said she was going to be 80. That was a trip.

Torch was kinda active, had a few dances and some good laughs with some guys from work. No takeout on the menu. Girls were fun, decent grindage. As long as you know what to expect you won't be let down.

Iarwin
10-24-11, 19:50
Went into both Torch and Centerfolds. Centerfolds had 2 girls working, had more fun chatting up the owners mom who works there. She said she was going to be 80. That was a trip.

Torch was kinda active, had a few dances and some good laughs with some guys from work. No takeout on the menu. Girls were fun, decent grindage. As long as you know what to expect you won't be let down.Haven't been to the Torch in ages, but I did check out Centerfolds recently. I got there about 8:00 or so on a Friday night and there were 3 or 4 girls there when I got there and a couple more showed up as the night went on. I also got a great kick out of meeting the owner and his mom. I was even offered a free shot for my first visit. I've never had a free drink in a strip club before.

They have different specials each night. I don't remember what they all were, but I think no cover from 7-9 and I think dances are half price also until 9. After 9, they're still only $10. I was told no touching and didn't really push it. No idea how strict they are. It's pretty hard to top the $10 dances at the Hip Hugger where damn near anything goes. I had a decent time. Girls were about what I expected for a South Bend club. I'd probably go back again.

Member773
02-18-12, 21:55
I went to strip club there late dec or early January and the place was dead for Friday night like 3 cars in the parking lot and 4 guys besides the owner that was there. Dances were like 5 or 10 dollars before 9pm and that was cool other that there not much else to report about the place. No extra to be found and all new girls working there, only one old girl that I know. They all turned over in like 90 day.

Newbie2011
04-16-12, 04:21
Anyone ever visit the Torch recently?

I will be staying at South Bend for a week from the first Monday of May.

I see some reviews on NR, but do not see any legit address or photos related to the place.

I was wondering if some Jacksons would give me some delightful time for perhaps an hour?

Thanks

Jeff0708
04-16-12, 18:57
Anyone ever visit the Torch recently?

I will be staying at South Bend for a week from the first Monday of May.

I see some reviews on NR, but do not see any legit address or photos related to the place.

I was wondering if some Jacksons would give me some delightful time for perhaps an hour?

ThanksI've heard stories about them bringing back the Limo rides but have not experieced it myself. Last time I was there I spent just over hundred on lap Dances and the girl strategically placed my hand on my thigh and allowed a little finger action, other than that nothing and the bouncers seemed to watch like a hawk like they get off on it.

Domerhomer
06-12-12, 23:14
If you gents are looking to play with a few strippers the torch is not the place. I recommend Hip Huggers in Kokomo while it is a drive, it is very much worth your while. These girls work to get you off. And my god, they can be successful. I noticed that your luck is greatly increased during the day time.

Tip for the wise. They are not going to perform anything illegal. Don't ask. Maybe you can pull a number and meet them outside the club.

Also, Georgia who works during the day shift is by far the best looking stripper I have ever seen, and she has a great personality. The Indian looking stripper will do whatever it takes to make sure you are completely satisfied. Its a great club. I frequent it often. Well worth the drive.

BadDecisions
06-10-13, 08:40
Don't want this thread to die, buy I did hit up the torch again. Never had any luck there, pulled a number once a *looong* time ago, but never pursued, as she ended up creeping me the hell out. Went a week ago, and it's still just as lame. Had a friend tell me peaches was a blast, but I don't know if we were looking for the same thing. Any comments?

Bhmsb1
06-10-13, 14:11
Don't want this thread to die, buy I did hit up the torch again. Never had any luck there, pulled a number once a *looong* time ago, but never pursued, as she ended up creeping me the hell out. Went a week ago, and it's still just as lame. Had a friend tell me peaches was a blast, but I don't know if we were looking for the same thing. Any comments?The handful of times I've been to the torch it's been a money toilet. Dumping cash into admission, dances and drinks and getting absolutely nowhere with nasty women that think they are upscale. As others have posted before if you are looking for good strippers Kokomo or outside gary is the place to go. I went to Deja Vu off I94 and had a great time. They have a separate downstairs area that caters to the 18-21 crowd and there is no drinking. Upstairs there is drinking. I had a MUCH better time in the no drinking area. There were about 2-3 dozen drop dead gorgeous young ladies. All working hard for attention. Not much on the "extra" side of things, but my buddy said he got a HJ after 2 lapdances form one girl. As far as the South Bend area goes I HAVE had a better time at Peaches as opposed to the torch. Typically Peaches has been a bit more personal. I miss the Pleasant Lake "resort" had a lot of good times up in Edwardsburgh.

NcLover
06-20-13, 21:18
As far as the South Bend area goes I HAVE had a better time at Peaches as opposed to the torch. Typically Peaches has been a bit more personal. I miss the Pleasant Lake "resort" had a lot of good times up in Edwardsburgh.I hear you about Pleasant Lake, I miss that place so much. Both Peaches and The Torch suffer the most from overactive security. Hell, I offered to buy the doorman at the Torch a lap dance since he was watching the one I was getting so closely. He just chuckled and kept staring at me. Peaches is no better, your right in front of the bar tender.

SB Friend
06-21-13, 09:20
I hear you about Pleasant Lake, I miss that place so much. Both Peaches and The Torch suffer the most from overactive security. Hell, I offered to buy the doorman at the Torch a lap dance since he was watching the one I was getting so closely. He just chuckled and kept staring at me. Peaches is no better, your right in front of the bar tender.Agree completely, the clubs in South Bend are not worth the effort. Pleasant Lake was cool. Even Deja Vu up in Kzoo was nice until the town revoked the full nude allowability. It's pretty much down to the Hip Hugger in Kokomo, and it seems they are on a raid rampage down there now.

Member #5202
07-10-15, 08:59
http://southbend.backpage.com/Strippers/private-dancing/12463164

Saw this ad and it does sound interesting. I could go for a private show but I'd like any info beforehand. I don't want to go to a bad part of town nor get robbed.

Redmann6999
08-25-15, 10:13
Any reviews on this place. Seen it was around the Goshen area. Thanks.

BibBob1234
08-25-15, 12:45
Any reviews on this place. Seen it was around the Goshen area. Thanks.They were busted a while back and a Google search will provide you with the information on that. Since then, it seems to be dead.

Member #5072
08-25-15, 14:35
They were busted a while back and a Google search will provide you with the information on that. Since then, it seems to be dead.It is horrible now from my last visit as I'm only like 20 minutes from there better times are to be had in ft Wayne as there are many options all on the north side of town and only about 40 minutes from stimulators. As far as take out goes I have never really had much luck but haven't tried all that hard. Just my 2 cents.

Noobie67
03-12-16, 09:11
Been posting a little in the kokomo thread but thought I would mention it here. Went down to the Hugger the last couple Fridays to meet with a few fellow mongers.

Good times down there. Was worth the drive.

One word of advice. If you go with two wingmen, make sure they know your target. Otherwise you may advance on the target, turn and look and your wingmen have located two other targets and leave you to crash and burn in unfamiliar territories.

The Noob.

IndyGuy123
03-12-16, 10:14
Been posting a little in the kokomo thread but thought I would mention it here. Went down to the Hugger the last couple Fridays to meet with a few fellow mongers.

One word of advice. If you go with two wingmen, make sure they know your target. Otherwise you may advance on the target, turn and look and your wingmen have located two other targets and leave you to crash and burn in unfamiliar territories.

The Noob.How dare they? I would neeeevvvvveeeerrrr do that. LOL.

Indy Guy.

XNatalieX
03-12-16, 10:30

The Noob.I should've went and I could've been your target. You wouldn't of lost one of your wingmen in that case.

BobUp
03-12-16, 15:52
How dare they? I would neeeevvvvveeeerrrr do that. LOL.

Indy Guy.Instead of beer I think a can of Thompson water seal would be in order.

ToolMan1866
03-12-16, 18:27
I've been going there for years. Its as top notch as it gets great prices on dances ladies are always great I'm a sat afternoon guy and know most the day shift ladies I would recommend higbly little daddies just got a day shift bartender that is fantastic and Kat at big daddies is great as well even got the new one at littles to dance yummy I live about half way between South bend and kokomo so I've been watching both and can't wait to see Natalie sometime soon I love the spinners but something about is making me cave could be all the great reviews.

IndyGuy123
03-12-16, 21:52
I should've went and I could've been your target. You wouldn't of lost one of your wingmen in that case.Yes he would have. If you went, you would have been a wingman and I would have stole the wingman for myself then.

Indy Guy "Thinking of something red".

IndyGuy123
03-12-16, 21:53
Instead of beer I think a can of Thompson water seal would be in order.Well the wood part is usually a bit lower but I guess that gives the right idea.

Indy Guy.

ToolMan1866
03-12-16, 22:59
I've been going to the hugger for many years and love the place the last few years I've been going in on Saturday days and the ladies are great some are friendlier than others but for the price of a dance you can't go wrong. I stopped by little daddies today and they have a new day shift bartender that is way hotter than most dancers there I even got her to dance a set a real blonde treat I live half between Kokomo and South Bend and have been watching a lot here and I'm thinking I may have visit Natalie after all the reviews and Natalie if you ever want to visit the hugger I'd be glad to take you.

Noobie67
03-13-16, 05:22
I should've went and I could've been your target. You wouldn't of lost one of your wingmen in that case.I think if you would have went, one of the wingmen would have shot down my plane.

Although I will say the other wingman pulled through on the second mission. Ha!

Irish Fan
03-14-16, 08:39
I've been going there for years. Its as top notch as it gets great prices on dances ladies are always great I'm a sat afternoon guy and know most the day shift ladies I would recommend higbly little daddies just got a day shift bartender that is fantastic and Kat at big daddies is great as well even got the new one at littles to dance yummy I live about half way between South bend and kokomo so I've been watching both and can't wait to see Natalie sometime soon I love the spinners but something about is making me cave could be all the great reviews.I try and stop here 3-4 times a month. Always a good time.

BobUp
03-17-16, 15:53
Three of us are meeting at HH tomorrow day shift. If interested shoot me a PM.

ToolMan1866
03-18-16, 11:21
Three of us are meeting at HH tomorrow day shift. If interested shoot me a PM.I've got the coke shirt on will let you know who maybe after we meet VT.

Noobie67
03-25-16, 15:54
Got a new wing man. Going to call him the candy man. Good day!

ToolMan1866
03-25-16, 23:22
Got a new wing man. Going to call him the candy man. Good day!LOL hey it works ill take candyman glad to have been support for you.

ToolMan1866
03-30-16, 16:50
LOL hey it works ill take candyman glad to have been support for you.We'll back at it just got to love the hugger.

Noobie67
03-30-16, 19:09
We'll back at it just got to love the hugger.Friday.

Friday again?

ToolMan1866
03-31-16, 05:59
Friday.

Friday again?Nope some of us work LOL I just got lucky to have a few Fridays off but Saturday look out.

BobUp
03-31-16, 10:20
Nope some of us work LOL I just got lucky to have a few Fridays off but Saturday look out.Hell ToolMan no one will miss you tomorrow but can tell me who your ATF is again? I'd like to keep her company. LOL.

Anyone want to take TM place tomorrow day shift he's playing the work card?

ToolMan1866
03-31-16, 13:41
Hell ToolMan no one will miss you tomorrow but can tell me who your ATF is again? I'd like to keep her company. LOL.

Anyone want to take TM place tomorrow day shift he's playing the work card?I can feel the love ouch.

Noobie67
03-31-16, 14:20
I can feel the love ouch.Hey. I'll be missing the candy man.

ToolMan1866
04-09-16, 16:03
Hey. I'll be missing the candy man.Just left the hugger was kinda slow like only 8 ladies working but still kept my attention LOL.

BobUp
04-10-16, 22:40
It's Noobie and bobup's Panty & Thong giveaway this week!

See Kokomo SC Reports.

ToolMan1866
04-11-16, 07:54

See Kokomo SC Reports.If its Friday I may have to be there.

ToolMan1866
04-14-16, 16:24
If its Friday I may have to be there.I passed the word without spilling the beans to work Wednesday.

BobUp
04-18-16, 10:54

See Kokomo SC Reports.We finally have a rescheduled date to be giving the VS unmentionables away. This Wednesday around 1 or 2 pm All are welcome kind of a mini meet & greet, beer and some T&A.

It's just a short 80 minute drive from SB.

ToolMan1866
04-18-16, 20:50
We finally have a rescheduled date to be giving the VS unmentionables away. This Wednesday around 1 or 2 pm All are welcome kind of a mini meet & greet, beer and some T&A.

It's just a short 80 minute drive from SB.Only 45 min drive for me but I got to work.

Irish Fan
05-18-16, 09:04
I go through NW regularly on my monthly adventures to prime mongering hunting-grounds throughout the Midwest and noticed a Gentleman's Club there (of all places). Seems like an odd place for one but I believe it has been there for a long time. I guess the farmers and lake rats over there get bored to. Anybody ever stopped by to check it out?

I plan on stopping next week and will report.

Recon to follow.

XNatalieX
05-18-16, 15:03
I go through NW regularly on my monthly adventures to prime mongering hunting-grounds throughout the Midwest and noticed a Gentleman's Club there (of all places). Seems like an odd place for one but I believe it has been there for a long time. I guess the farmers and lake rats over there get bored to. Anybody ever stopped by to check it out?

Recon to follow.I used to go there back when I lived in Warsaw and enjoyed it when they had a variety of dancers (from thick to spinners, Latina, Asian, and Caucasian) but the owner fired a bunch of the girls and kept all the horrible ones that were skin and bones and danced like zombies. I remember it being somewhat run down and a very small club. Hopefully they stepped their game up but if the same short old man owns the place then I doubt it. I asked him about dancing there and he turned me down and said I had to weigh less than 120 pounds and I stand 5'8. They have a Facebook page and post pictures of sexy dancers that don't work there. This was 5+ years ago and at least worth a shot to check out so report back because I'd love to know how stimme's is now.

NcLover
05-18-16, 18:38

Recon to follow.AHH good memories. The place used to be awesome and actually had a lot of girls that were from South Bend working there back when Escape Reality / Pleasant Lake (RIP) got shut down. Then it started going down hill and hit bottom when it got raided for providing extras. I'm pretty sure there is a new owner but its been almost three years since I gone there. Its just a little place to drink beer and look at (hopefully) hot women.

StormChsr043
08-18-17, 15:47
Peaches and the Torch are currently alternating in which nights they are open. I believe Peaches is open on Wednesdays and Thursdays. Better stage setup than the Torch but mostly the same girls. If you have the time I would recommend taking the trip to Gary or Kokomo. Much better than anything in S. B. Harley's up in Decatur, MI has been decent recently also.

Statue10
12-28-17, 17:20
Peaches and the Torch are currently alternating in which nights they are open. I believe Peaches is open on Wednesdays and Thursdays. Better stage setup than the Torch but mostly the same girls. If you have the time I would recommend taking the trip to Gary or Kokomo. Much better than anything in S. B. Harley's up in Decatur, MI has been decent recently also.Stuck in a snowstorm up North and decided to try Harley's per this post. Sign on the door had hours of operation, and it should have been open per the sign. Place was locked up tight. Anyone have any insight? Don't want to make the trip off the beaten path again if it is closed.

ImThtFcknGuy
09-21-18, 20:49
Are any of the strip clubs in South Bend worth going to? There seems to be no discussion on them. I'm assuming that they are not worth it?

NcLover
09-22-18, 06:35
Are any of the strip clubs in South Bend worth going to? There seems to be no discussion on them. I'm assuming that they are not worth it?You are correct, total waste of time and money. There are some ok ones in North West Indiana depending on what your looking for, but even then it is hit or miss.

BobUp
09-22-18, 13:34
Are any of the strip clubs in South Bend worth going to? There seems to be no discussion on them. I'm assuming that they are not worth it?Did fcknGuy pump some life into this section?

I've been wondering for some time if stimulators is still open in North Webster? I used to visit quite frequently 10 + years ago and for a small hole in a wall I always found it fun. I did stop in twice 2 years ago around 11 pm both times weekdays to find only one girl and one customer sitting at the bar, left before even ordering a beer.

I have not returned since just curious can anyone provide a fairly recent report?

Remember Escape Reality?

ImThtFcknGuy
09-23-18, 23:17
Did fcknGuy pump some life into this section?

I've been wondering for some time if stimulators is still open in North Webster? I used to visit quite frequently 10 + years ago and for a small hole in a wall I always found it fun. I did stop in twice 2 years ago around 11 pm both times weekdays to find only one girl and one customer sitting at the bar, left before even ordering a beer.

I have not returned since just curious can anyone provide a fairly recent report?

Remember Escape Reality?But apparently there is no life to breathe into this topic. Based on the responses, the club scene here is worse than the escort scene.

DongerNeedFood
09-24-18, 16:43
The strip club scene in South Bend, as well as Stimmelators that BobUp referenced, are all pathetic. Better off going to Kokomo or Fort Wayne if that is your thing.

LuvTBStroked
09-25-18, 16:12
The strip club scene in South Bend, as well as Stimmelators that BobUp referenced, are all pathetic. Better off going to Kokomo or Fort Wayne if that is your thing.HippHuggers is by far the better place to spend your time and money. $10 dances are the big plus. Not to mention the up close and personal touch. They are alway friendly and you have a good selection for you taste. Big and Small, they got them all. Day shift works till 6 p typically. Then you have another lot to choose from. You can even order food in too (wings and pizza from next door). The ladies enjoyed the pizza I bought for them, and their gratitude was shown. There are extras to be had if you go with the right attitude and find the right girl. I don't make it as often as I'd like. But every time I have has been a great time. Your money goes twice as far. So, If you are going to SB clubs, save your time and send me your money. Because the ones in town here suck. 20 $ dances, No Hands, No Extras less $$ Yea, right. Not this sucka.

Worker824
10-29-18, 16:23
Yes, I see this is kind of an old thread, and, yes, I'm a relatively new user. But, I was hoping to find some more current info on Stimmelators (now called NightShift). Yes, it WAS a dive, but that was the simplistic appeal, to me. Now it appears as if the place is outright closed. ? I rolled past on Sat night and the building was dark. It's been a few years, but the place was open (maybe I was that sole customer, BobUp (LOL) and 2 dancers) mid-week, off-season (it was snowing). Wasn't sure if they changed to "laker" season, only, or outright closed up shop? Phone numbers don't appear to connect.

Remember Escape Reality?

Tinley708
11-10-18, 10:35
Are there any bars around that still offer lingerie shows? They used to be a lot of fun and occasionally a way to meet someone willing to go home. Have not heard of any in awhile. I moved to NWI from the Illinois side of the line.

Thanks.

Chicagorfp
02-11-20, 03:01
This past weekend I was in your lovely city on business and decided to do my yeoman's work and check out your strip club scene, which didn't sound promising based upon what I had read in these forums, but I reckon having a fresh outsider's perspective is always helpful. My visit was on a Saturday night around 10:00 pm.

I had understood that both Peaches Show Bar and Torch Lounge shared common ownership (which was confirmed by the bouncer at Peaches). What I found surprising is that Peaches and Torch were practically adjacent to one another (1811 S Michigan St and 1817 S Michigan St, respectively), with just one small business separating them.

I went to Peaches first. There was a $5 cover and they request some sort of picture identification upon entry, which is checked but not scanned. The setup is one stage with a pole, surrounded by seats with an 18" deep counter. Three open booths were nearby but unused. A general seating area accommodated small round tables and the bar was on the north wall. The private (non-VIP) dance area is near the front entrance, and was lit only by black lights and reflective fluorescent markings. There were a fair number of folks there, but it wasn't overly crowded. I saw at least one couple, so the club is couple-friendly in that sense.

I bought a pop ($3 plus $1 tip), and settled down at one of the round tables. The dancers I initially saw were white, and they were on a two to three song rotation--the songs were played by a jukebox (so they were uncut). I was scoping out any women of color (which is how my tastes run), and after awhile my patience paid off. Enter Shunelle, very pretty, mid-20's, mixed, 5'-6" with beautiful legs (especially her well-defined calf muscles). When she entered the stage area, I immediately moved from my round table to get a courtside seat.

Shunelle put on quite a show, and I noticed that her gyrations attracted a number of onlookers, some of whom were making it rain, so to speak. Eventually her set was over and I returned to my table to wait for her to emerge from the back. In the meantime, another dancer had sat by me, but as I was more interested in Shunelle I only engaged in light conversation and then that dancer eventually left me alone. By that time, Shunelle had come out and was standing by the bar, and I proceeded to tap her elbow and ask if she were free for a private dance, to which she readily agreed.

We headed to the aforementioned private dance area: I explained that it was my first time at Peaches and asked for a run down. Shunelle said dances were $20 per song and patrons cannot touch the girl, but the girl can touch the patrons. Furthermore, the pasties stayed on in this area. Shunelle said that a VIP room was available, starting at $200 for either 15 minutes or 20 minutes. (I couldn't keep these straight because Torch's starting price was similar.) In the VIP area, mutual touching is permitted and the pasties come off.

That was a bit expensive for my tastes and wallet, so I only did the one song with Shunelle for $20. There wasn't a whole lot of mileage in terms of the dance (in that I've had more mileage in Chicagoland, which is saying a lot--but Shunelle did say she was new, so I don't know if her inexperience came into play here). At any rate, I reckoned that was a "one and done" for me, especially in light of the limitations, and I wanted to check out Torch even though I figured there wouldn't be much difference in terms of mileage due to the aforesaid common ownership.

I walked two doors down to Torch Lounge. Note that the main door is not the one on Michigan Street--go around to the south side of the building and you'll find the entrance there. By the way, I had found parking on Michigan Street proper, right in front of the clubs, but I noticed now that Torch has a small lot for off-street parking.

Like Peaches, there was a $5 cover charge. Picture IDs are required and checked, but not scanned. This facility is set up a bit differently: they had a DJ somewhere playing music (a bit disembodied--I could hear him, but not see him). On the west side of the lounge, there was a very large elevated stage with two poles behind the bar area where dancers perform their set. The dancers emerge onto the stage from a back door on the same level. The bar itself was an L-shape and about 24" wide to accommodate dancers doing their tip walk, literally on the bar, at the end of their set. This was a neat aspect of the setup because when dancers did the tip walk they would stop every couple of feet and perform for patrons who would then tuck a buck. Afterwards, the dancers would make their way back to the rear door and exit the stage. (Note that unlike one club I was at in Wisconsin, the girl doesn't hit up every patron for a tip--it's entirely at the customer's discretion whether or not to tip.).

There were a fair number of regular seats in the middle of the building and a server was taking and delivering drink orders. I noted a group of ladies had come in as patrons, so I take it that the bar is LGBTQ+ friendly in that sense; like Peaches, there was one couple as well. I bought a single pop at the bar: $3 plus $1 tip.

Of the dancers I saw, there were a fair number of white dancers and two Latinas, one of whom was thick and looking good in her dance routine. One of the white dancers was a stunning blond, mature (think really hot MILF material), and statuesque. My tastes run toward the chocolate end of the spectrum, but I made a mental note of this white dancer in case no black dancers were available. Well my patience was once again rewarded: the DJ did a roll call and they were now running a 2-for-1 special: two dances for $20 in the private dance area, which was to the right of the front door (essentially the east side of the building). That's when I saw two black dancers, one of whom was up on the bar for the roll call. When the dancers began to disperse onto the floor I immediately made my way to the one who had been on the bar.

Her name was Caribbean, she stood at about 5'-7" with long black hair and a medium complexion and very pretty--she had B-cups and was very fit with curves in all the right places that nicely filled out her dress. I explained that it was my first time at Torch and she helpfully gave me the run down: typically a private dance is $20 per song and, like Peaches, you can't touch the dancer but they can touch you. Since they were running the 2-for-1 special, I opted for two songs for $20. The dance area was quite busy--better lit than Peaches and not so "private" in that I could clearly see one of the Latina dancers right across the aisle from us. Caribbean said that there was a VIP area: yes, you guessed it: prices started at $200 for either 15 minutes or 20 minutes and went up from there to eye-watering heights. Like Peaches, in the VIP area mutual touching is permitted and the pasties come off. I declined the VIP option for financial reasons.

Now given all the rules, Caribbean provided two really good dances, though not as high mileage as one might experience in a different market. She was kind enough to wait for the start of the next song (which I believe the DJ was probably cutting a little short anyway, which is the advantage of places that employ the jukebox model). If I were a true baller with loads of cash that I didn't know what to do with, a tour with Caribbean in the VIP room would have been a fun experience, as she was not only pretty but a kind, sweet person as well.

Overall it was a decent evening--I like exploring new places / markets, even if only to produce reports such as these, and it sure beats sitting in one's hotel room staring at the four walls. Total damage for both clubs was $68 with the following breakdown:

Peaches Show Bar: $5 cover, $3 pop + $1 tip, $3 in dollar tips to Shunelle during her stage routine, $20 private dance with Shunelle = $32.

Torch Lounge: $5 cover, $3 pop + $1 tip, $2 in dollar tips to two dancers during their stage routine (tip walk), $20 dance with Caribbean plus $5 tip (she put in good effort, given the club's limits) = $36.

Happy hunting and good luck to all!

LakeBumm
02-15-20, 17:05

Remember Escape Reality?I remember Escape Reality. And Pleasant Lake. Before it got dirty and druggy.

BobUp
02-16-20, 15:17
Well here's a coincidence, I just read on another site that Stimulators is back open in North Webster and under new management. Thursday Friday Saturday. Unknown if they retained the same name or any other info.

Inboater01
02-17-20, 10:46
Well here's a coincidence, I just read on another site that Stimulators is back open in North Webster and under new management. Thursday Friday Saturday. Unknown if they retained the same name or any other info.

Tis true. Stimys is now open. Only open on Thurs Fri and Sat tho. It is called 13 sirens and owned by same group that owns the covergirls in Ft Wayne which changed name to Sirens.

MaskedMuscle
02-17-20, 20:50
Chicagorfp,

Thanks for the run down, I did visit Heavenly Bodies in Chicago at one point.

My issue here in the states is that I went to a couple of clubs while in Costa Rica. I am ruined as far as payment vs services.

Chicagorfp
02-29-20, 02:20
I did visit Heavenly Bodies in Chicago at one point.

My issue here in the states is that I went to a couple of clubs while in Costa Rica. I am ruined as far as payment vs services.Ugh, yes Heavenly Bodies, while a great name for a strip club, has never been good in terms of mileage, though I'm given to understand they serve (or used to serve) decent food, so if one wants to eat their lunch and look at pretty girls I guess that's a thing. But there are several better options in Chicagoland (even though we're pretty piss poor compared to, say, ATL). In terms of your international experiences, I do find it fun to read of others' escapades on this site's sister international site, especially the Tijuana forums. At least I can vicariously live through them, hehe.

Interesting to hear that there's now some competition in the South Bend area: perhaps I'll need to return to provide a report on Stimulators. Stay safe (and warm) everybody!

DaltonGreen
05-06-20, 15:58
Anyone know dancer Gemma from Peaches / Torch?

Was wondering if she did any side work. Saw an ad with the same name on STG a while back but pictures didn't look like her.

Super sexy girl, looking forward to club reopening, but would love to dream about her.

LakeBumm
06-18-20, 23:08
Are the clubs going top reopen?

I heard they haven't been too busy lately.

Anyone know dancer Gemma from Peaches / Torch?

Was wondering if she did any side work. Saw an ad with the same name on STG a while back but pictures didn't look like her.

Super sexy girl, looking forward to club reopening, but would love to dream about her.

MsCarn77
10-02-20, 14:03
Has anyone been here? Any good? Any extras?

HankG778
11-03-20, 08:09
I was just wondering if Peaches / Torch Lounge was open? I've wanted to go for awhile.

SteveH10
11-03-20, 14:38
I was just wondering if Peaches / Torch Lounge was open? I've wanted to go for awhile.I haven't gone yet, but they have been back in business (at least Torch) for a while. Look at its FB page for recent pics of the current lineup.

DustyLovesHead
11-30-20, 23:33
I can't believe it's been 15+ years since they were last open. I remember when SB had 6 titty bars. My Dad was the bar tender for Ramones and then the Gloworm for 20+ years. I remember when the Kitty Kat ran the 60 dollar an hour limo service rides with the ladies. Man those were the days. I remember losing my virginity to a stripper Named Dawn on the night I turned 21. I remember when this girl's boyfriend and his biker friend wanted to fight me cause he found out I fucked his girlfriend on the pool table after hours for a customer who wanted to watch for 500 each. Man I'd give anything to reconnect with some old friends from those days.

The good ol' days.

BlackWookie
12-02-20, 13:08
I definitely miss those days. I can't remember the names but I remember being at one of the 2 on Michigan Street just south of the tracks having a good time. It was a week night and nobody was there. I said something kinda crappy to one of the girls like if none of you are going to dance a may have to. I was young and cock. The one girl said let's see what you have. I started acting like I was going to dance and she undid my pants and grabbed my cock. I sat down told my buddy she grabbed my cock. He didn't believe me so she said pull it out and ill grab it again. Well she grabbed it with her mouth and I sat back and enjoyed.

I can't believe it's been 15+ years since they were last open. I remember when SB had 6 titty bars. My Dad was the bar tender for Ramones and then the Gloworm for 20+ years. I remember when the Kitty Kat ran the 60 dollar an hour limo service rides with the ladies. Man those were the days. I remember losing my virginity to a stripper Named Dawn on the night I turned 21. I remember when this girl's boyfriend and his biker friend wanted to fight me cause he found out I fucked his girlfriend on the pool table after hours for a customer who wanted to watch for 500 each. Man I'd give anything to reconnect with some old friends from those days.

The good ol' days.

Badabing1000
12-03-20, 07:13
I definitely miss those days. I can't remember the names but I remember being at one of the 2 on Michigan Street just south of the tracks having a good time. It was a week night and nobody was there. I said something kinda crappy to one of the girls like if none of you are going to dance a may have to. I was young and cock. The one girl said let's see what you have. I started acting like I was going to dance and she undid my pants and grabbed my cock. I sat down told my buddy she grabbed my cock. He didn't believe me so she said pull it out and ill grab it again. Well she grabbed it with her mouth and I sat back and enjoyed.Yeah, I miss those days too. There was a dancer from Teasers that I would hook up with about once a week, and one from Kitty Kat that I saw regularly for several years after they tore the place down. She would do about anything for 1. 2.

BaedRiver
12-03-20, 10:52
Yeah, I miss those days too. There was a dancer from Teasers that I would hook up with about once a week, and one from Kitty Kat that I saw regularly for several years after they tore the place down. She would do about anything for 1. 2.You guys made me laugh, back in the day I got a call from the credit card company asking if a $600 charge for a car wash from Ramonas car wash was legit.

It was.

SB Friend
12-09-20, 15:47
I was just wondering if Peaches / Torch Lounge was open? I've wanted to go for awhile.Haven't been there in a while, mostly because it was never worth the trip.

SteveH10
12-10-20, 11:14
Haven't been there in a while, mostly because it was never worth the tripJust to follow up on this, I went there the other day. There where 5 to 10 dancers. Masks are on but only while walking, no masks at the bar and dancers actually take them off when talking to you at your table and dances. So, pretty much masks are not enforced in practice. The place has increases its cover fee ($10). Apparently, they a lot more customers, mainly from Michigan nowadays, due to the more restricted policies over there.

BoatMate
01-01-21, 13:23
So Peaches show club is on fire this morning. Doesn't look good for it. The local NBC affiliate has live video of it.

BobUp
01-01-21, 15:54
Peaches strip club destroyed by fire this morning. I've not been by the building so I don't know the fate of the Torch which is in the same complex.

If indeed the Torch survives it would be the last remaining SC in SB which is sad.

Now I loves me a good strip club but have never been to either one so it's no personal loss.

The Snow Man
01-01-21, 18:40
Peaches strip club destroyed by fire this morning. I've not been by the building so I don't know the fate of the Torch which is in the same complex.

If indeed the Torch survives it would be the last remaining SC in SB which is sad.

Now I loves me a good strip club but have never been to either one so it's no personal loss.I do my strip clubbing at better places out of town so haven't been to a SB club in 25 years. But didn't the Torch or Peaches have a fire many years ago but then reopened?

SteveH10
01-04-21, 14:18
JFYI. According to the manager, Peaches is gone, but Torch fine and even open.

HankG778
01-05-21, 07:10
I do my strip clubbing at better places out of town so haven't been to a SB club in 25 years. But didn't the Torch or Peaches have a fire many years ago but then reopened?What out of town places are there nearby?

SteveH10
05-13-21, 11:50
Has anyone been at Torch recently? Cover is higher due to Michigan still being closed, but the quality of dancers is somewhat better on the weekends now. More mileage after some time and I even "finished" with a couple of dancers. I makes me want to try the champagne room, apparently there is one or there is a limo option for the same price too. Has anyone ever tried those options?

BkZMan8
05-14-21, 07:43
Has anyone been at Torch recently? Cover is higher due to Michigan still being closed, but the quality of dancers is somewhat better on the weekends now. More mileage after some time and I even "finished" with a couple of dancers. I makes me want to try the champagne room, apparently there is one or there is a limo option for the same price too. Has anyone ever tried those options?Experienced both the "champagne room" and the limo options in the past, but I'm talking like years ago, if not decades. Certainly worth it. Not sure about the improved quality. I was in the Torch a couple of months ago and it was pretty much the same quality of dancers. Can't compare to the early 10's or even back in the 90's, but this is just a grumpy old mans opinion. Still nothing like the Hip Hugger.

SteveH10
05-15-21, 09:07
Experienced both the "champagne room" and the limo options in the past, but I'm talking like years ago, if not decades. Certainly worth it. Not sure about the improved quality. I was in the Torch a couple of months ago and it was pretty much the same quality of dancers. Can't compare to the early 10's or even back in the 90's, but this is just a grumpy old mans opinion. Still nothing like the Hip Hugger.That's very interesting! Does the bouncer come along at the champagne and the limo? Just trying to get a sense of how much different is with respect to the regular dances (or if it's just like paying for 10 songs in advance for a private environment).

BkZMan8
05-17-21, 09:42
That's very interesting! Does the bouncer come along at the champagne and the limo? Just trying to get a sense of how much different is with respect to the regular dances (or if it's just like paying for 10 songs in advance for a private environment).A bouncer went along as the driver, couldn't have cared less what we did in the back, UNTIL the song limit was reached. An empty Kitty Kat was used as the "champagne room", bouncers were in the establishment but didn't seem to interested in what went on in the booth. Again, very much worth it for me. YMMV.

SteveH10
05-18-21, 15:40
A bouncer went along as the driver, couldn't have cared less what we did in the back, UNTIL the song limit was reached. An empty Kitty Kat was used as the "champagne room", bouncers were in the establishment but didn't seem to interested in what went on in the booth. Again, very much worth it for me. YMMV.Darn! Good to know, thanks for the info! I went to Huggers instead, had a blast, but really want to try this option if mileage is potentially higher.

Ashes80
06-04-21, 09:29
Anybody been to Night shift recently? Is it any good. Thinking about making a drive tonight.

HankG778
06-30-21, 15:10
Is Torch back open? I've looked at the website and seems like there's been a few changes. Has anybody been recently?

DakotaDog
06-30-21, 21:34
is torch back open? I've looked at the website and seems like there's been a few changes. Has anybody been recently?i just drove by tonight and they open i know they been open on weekends and not looks like some week days also.

Lord Seth
08-10-21, 22:55
What about Peaches? In the early 2000's I used to go there often. Some would say that the girls were better quality on the Torch side of things but I always found the Peaches were far more fun to be with. I call the place every month or so but no one ever answers. Anyone know?

BkZMan8
08-11-21, 10:26
What about Peaches? In the early 2000's I used to go there often. Some would say that the girls were better quality on the Torch side of things but I always found the Peaches were far more fun to be with. I call the place every month or so but no one ever answers. Anyone know?It may be a while before someone answers. One of the dancers told me there was a fire and the place was shut down. On the other hand it did look like they had spruced the Torch up a little, new carpet, etc. Plenty of dancers available the night I was in.

MidwestAngler
10-11-21, 18:50
I was at the torch the last 2 Fridays and the girls are much more better looking then they were couple years ago. Had a great time. Has and one every took up the $200 dollar dance in the VIP? If so what's it like.

HankG778
01-08-22, 17:47
What's the cover for torch, or the price of a dance? I'm debating going there tonight and wondering if it's worth it.

DakotaDog
01-08-22, 19:16
What's the cover for torch, or the price of a dance? I'm debating going there tonight and wondering if it's worth it.It was $10 cover and $20 lap dance.

Vtrzr4527
01-17-22, 22:11
It was $10 cover and $20 lap dance.I thought it burnt down? What are its hours if it's opened?

FrankNBeans78
01-17-22, 23:12
I thought it burnt down? What are its hours if it's opened?Didn't want the cops to figure out it was arson. Oh the irony.

LakeBumm
01-18-22, 23:04
So the good rumor from some friends is that the Torch has gotten all new talent in the past few weeks. Very Very Attractive new girls. Lots of them not local. 15 to 20 girls a night. They still are strict on stuff in the VIP room. But I guess that is not suprising. I will venture out there in the new few weeks and give a report.

MichiBob
01-20-22, 13:01
So the good rumor from some friends is that the Torch has gotten all new talent in the past few weeks. Very Very Attractive new girls. Lots of them not local. 15 to 20 girls a night. They still are strict on stuff in the VIP room. But I guess that is not suprising. I will venture out there in the new few weeks and give a report.That sounds awesome. They essentially have a monopoly now. I remember a time when there were 6 or 7 clubs in south bend. You could club hop looking for best talent. And there was some high mileage in some of those places. Including limo rides. What is the story with peaches. Will they ever reopen or done for good?

Domerhomer
02-27-22, 12:06
Obviously this isn't a Chicago strip club. Girls are not tens. But the below poster is correct. I visited the torch for the first time in a decade yesterday and I was blown away at the talent. Maybe 10/12 girls and all of them were stripper7's or above.

Karma was pretty thick but beautiful and have a fire dance.

DreamDr
03-13-22, 19:02
I too have been to the torch recently. I've been to just about every Club in Chicago and I don't think I've ever seen tens at their clubs. Most people in Chicago will head to Gary or hammond for the strip clubs.

Torch gives them all a run for their money. At least their recent Talent. Obviously very friendly when you tip big. New owner seems to be recruiting Talent on the regular this place is definitely worth regular visits.

Don't be a cheap Charlie and forget to buy a drink!

I don't think this is a place for extras but if you get a phone number there is 100% chance for extracurricular after-hours activity.

Obviously this isn't a Chicago strip club. Girls are not tens. But the below poster is correct. I visited the torch for the first time in a decade yesterday and I was blown away at the talent. Maybe 10/12 girls and all of them were stripper7's or above.

Karma was pretty thick but beautiful and have a fire dance.

SimplySkilled
03-18-22, 13:50
I'm going to try out Torch, does anyone know if the girls allow touching?

MidwestAngler
03-19-22, 15:34
Nope they do not, I'm a regular. If you want to feel up on the girls go to showgirls in lake station. $20 full nude dances. That my new go too.

StraightEdge27
03-19-22, 20:07
Nope they do not, I'm a regular. If you want to feel up on the girls go to showgirls in lake station. $20 full nude dances. That my new go too.I agree about Showgirls. Only open Wednesday through Sunday and I don't think I've ever seen a bad looking dancer there. The Deja Vu upstairs is open 7 days a week though, but not as entertaining.

HankG778
03-31-22, 14:45
I agree about Showgirls. Only open Wednesday through Sunday and I don't think I've ever seen a bad looking dancer there. The Deja Vu upstairs is open 7 days a week though, but not as entertaining.Does showgirls have the private areas for lap dances? Looking to go there tomorrow night.

StraightEdge27
04-02-22, 16:00
Does showgirls have the private areas for lap dances? Looking to go there tomorrow night.Yes. They have booths with curtains. Not the most room, but it works and you don't have to worry about anyone else walking by or being seated right across from you.

ShadowOfGhost
04-07-22, 15:04
Yes. They have booths with curtains. Not the most room, but it works and you don't have to worry about anyone else walking by or being seated right across from you.How likely are extras?

StraightEdge27
04-07-22, 17:27
How likely are extras?I can't verify if extras are available or not. I know they have a VIP area and if I remember correctly, it's pricey. I was told it's a more private area for more dances for a set amount of time. I didn't want to spend the money to find out.

NwiGuy219
04-07-22, 18:27
How likely are extras?There are no extras available at Showgirls or Dreamgirls. They will do VIP Rooms, but it's just dances. If you're looking for that, you're better off going to Honey's or Temptations.

DreamDr
04-07-22, 21:54
A while back showgirls had a little different setup. Extras and numbers were easy to get a hold of.

How likely are extras?

Mrmaroon5
08-24-23, 15:12
Do any bars still do fashion / lingerie shows? These were big in the 90's. These happened as far south as Kankakee and in the Indiana harbor as well as Chicago and the burbs. You bought raffle tickets and got to take the lingerie off of the model in the back if you won. And you could negotiate extras as well.