PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

P T Marauder
04-15-06, 23:47
Is there an AMP/OMP within reasonable distance of the Bend anymore? I think they all got closed down. The ones just across the state line in Michigan got the axe several years ago, and the Elkhart ones all died within the past year or two as well.

Massage Man
04-16-06, 21:56
Try Michigan City. 421 north off of I94. Go to the first light and turn left.

P T Marauder
04-18-06, 11:20
I have heard about that one, and I actually have driven by it, but I also heard that the providers there were pretty twitchy and that extras were iffy. Not wanting to waste money, I haven't stopped yet.

Try Michigan City. 421 north off of I94. Go to the first light and turn left.

MrNatURL
05-13-06, 01:46
I have heard about that one, and I actually have driven by it, but I also heard that the providers there were pretty twitchy and that extras were iffy. Not wanting to waste money, I haven't stopped yet.It is a waste of money. Old Korean hags that give shitty massages and run you out the door. The one I'm thinking of is next to a Country Kitchen or Big Boy or some dirty, lame ass restaurant. Wave at the old farts in their Crown Vics as you stroll in to get a crummy tug job.

Rays1969
11-06-06, 09:28
I noticed in the Friday South Bend Tribune an ad for an AMP in Benton Harbor. It was in the sports section on Page 3. I have to wonder what kind of area this is in before I would attempt a visit.

Massage Man
11-07-06, 23:17
I noticed in the Friday South Bend Tribune an ad for an AMP in Benton Harbor. It was in the sports section on Page 3. I have to wonder what kind of area this is in before I would attempt a visit.It is downtown BH, actaully far enough away from the bad part of town to visit. I went by there on a Sunday afternoon, it is almost next door to an old theater. I would visit during the day,not at night,as you do have to travel through the hood to get there. I have yet to read any reports, and no time to toftt. Let us know what you find.

Travel Guy
11-08-06, 15:04
The phone number is 269 926 8897. It is located next to an old bank that is no longer is business. It is located on Main St. in downtown BH. It is probley the safest area to be in BH. Parking is right in front.
I called and a nice asian lady answerd the phone. Very nice attiude. She said the rates are $45.00 for half hour and $60.00 for Hour.

Her is the problem as I see it. Berrien County which is the county that this parlor resides in is very much against things like this. Even thou it is in BH I feel that they will be tested by LE. Just my 2 cents.

stevealluna
11-19-06, 21:02
I checked out the Benton Harbor spa. Typical AMP..The location is safe in my opinion. You can park right in front and the area is well lite. Like in any area you dont feel safe..keep your eyes open to anyone nearby while exiting your car. They did a nice job on the interior of the building..Everything is shiny and new. LIke any AMP the menu is open. I wasnt to happy with the woman i saw..she was about 35ish..very tiny..pretty. Her english skills were terrible and it wasnt easy to comunicate with her. I forgot her name UGH..BUt as i was leaving..a different girl came into the room named Apple..She asked if everything was OK..Really interested in seeing if i was happy..I told her the service was OK..but not good. Apple is about 37ish..pretty..her english was good. IF I go back and i may..i will definitely ask for APPLE...

Be careful out there ;) Have fun

Milkman
12-08-06, 07:26
WNDU is reporting this morning on the local news that Classic Spa in Benton Harbor was busted yesterday as 3 employees were charged with prostitution.

Wow, that didn't take long for them to shut down new spa.

Milkman
12-08-06, 08:07
http://www.wsjm.com/stories/00000_BH-spa-busted-for-prostitution_155143.php

P T Marauder
12-08-06, 17:40
I wonder what "equipment" they confiscated that was "directly related to prostitution".

http://www.wsjm.com/stories/00000_BH-spa-busted-for-prostitution_155143.php

Rays1969
03-01-07, 11:25
It looks like the Warsaw massage scene is gone.

http://www.fortwayne.com/mld/journalgazette/16809559.htm

Rays1969
03-01-07, 11:42
Here are some more articles on the Warsaw Massage Situation. Please take particular note of the last paragraph of the FW Journal Article.

http://www.timeswrsw.com/N0227070.HTM

http://www.fortwayne.com/mld/journalgazette/news/local/16801165.htm

P T Marauder
03-03-07, 21:28
You know, I understand it when the police want to stop the forced servitude of these girls, but when it is voluntary it only seems to happen when somebody needs votes.

here are some more articles on the Warsaw Massage Situation. Please take particular note of the last paragraph of the FW Journal Article.

http://www.fortwayne.com/mld/journalgazette/news/local/16801165.htm

Luke20
03-05-07, 11:38
here are some more articles on the Warsaw Massage Situation. Please take particular note of the last paragraph of the FW Journal Article.

http://www.fortwayne.com/mld/journalgazette/news/local/16801165.htmThe part about taking plate numbers and possible charges for patron's. How can someone be charged for a massage? It's not alway's as it may seem "all" the time.

Bkmsw
03-07-07, 15:46
The part about taking plate numbers and possible charges for patron's. How can someone be charged for a massage? It's not alway's as it may seem "all" the time.I left a message on the Fort Wayne board but I don't think it has much traffic. MY point was there is no way to charge you with visiting a massage place. If they would call you, (which I doubt they have the time to call everyone) you would just say you got a massage only. They can bust a person for visiting a common nuisance but I believe they can only arrest you for that at the time of the initial bust.

Even if they called my house and threaten to tell my wife I still would not admit to anything illegal. Deny, Deny, Deny. Good motto to live by.

Luke20
03-09-07, 11:38
I left a message on the Fort Wayne board but I don't think it has much traffic. MY point was there is no way to charge you with visiting a massage place. If they would call you, (which I doubt they have the time to call everyone) you would just say you got a massage only. They can bust a person for visiting a common nuisance but I believe they can only arrest you for that at the time of the initial bust.

Even if they called my house and threaten to tell my wife I still would not admit to anything illegal. Deny, Deny, Deny. Good motto to live by.Agreed, unless they catch a person in the act nothing can be proved. Because I’ve enjoyed some very good REAL massages. I just wish we still had some in the area. : (

Caffeinecrash
05-17-07, 03:32
I've been searching desperately online for an AMP/OMP in the Northern IN, Southern MI area and happened to find this USASexGuide site last night.

Here's an idea. What would it be like to give the hostess at an AMP an email address where they can email you if they need to move locations? Obviously, the email address wouldn't have your real name attached to it. Wouldn't this make it easier to follow them around?

I used to visit Natural Image on 6 in Elkhart and I was slightly crushed when they closed. I got massages from Young, Kay and Susan. Young was very shy, Kay was awesome, Susan was slightly argumentative because I only brought half as much with me for later as I did with Kay.

Does it seem to you like AMPs tend to charge an excessive amount? Like 8 for their hand? I think I was being ripped off a bit, but it was worth it once in a while.

Caffeinecrash
05-20-07, 07:36
In my effort to compile an exhaustive MP list, here's what I've gathered as far as MPs within reasonable driving distance of Mishawaka/ South Bend:

1. Sun Spa. In Michigan City, 421 north off of I94. Go to the first light and turn left;

2. VIP Spa. On Columbia in Battle Creek;

3. New Era Massage. In Jackson, MI, Tonya was recommended;

4. Happy Spa. Battle Creek, MI;

No longer in business:

1. Classic Spa. Benton Harbor located at 100 W. Main St., phone number is 269-926-8897. Apple was recommended. Supposed to no longer be in business.

2. Natural Image. In Elkhart on C.R.6., gorgeous little AMP, the only one I've been to personally, and unfortunately, no longer in business. If it were still in business, I'd recommend Kay as she had a great attitude, a cute face, a lovely slender figure and was eager to please.

What spas within a few hours of Mishawaka/ South Bend have I omitted in this list and how does one contact/ get to them?

Have you visited the above spas? How would you critique them? Who there do you have experience with?

Dude40
05-21-07, 13:54
I can verify that the Classic Spa in BH is no longer there. I did a fly by last week and the building is up for lease. They may have moved, but I doubt it. I guess BH does not want to keep businesses on that block.

Play Safe,
Dude

In my effort to compile an exhaustive MP list, here's what I've gathered as far as MPs within reasonable driving distance of Mishawaka/ South Bend:

1. Sun Spa. In Michigan City, 421 north off of I94. Go to the first light and turn left;

No longer in business:

1. Classic Spa. Benton Harbor located at 100 W. Main St., phone number is 269-926-8897. Apple was recommended. Supposed to no longer be in business.

2. Natural Image. In Elkhart on C.R.6., gorgeous little AMP, the only one I've been to personally, and unfortunately, no longer in business. If it were still in business, I'd recommend Kay as she had a great attitude, a cute face, a lovely slender figure and was eager to please.

What spas within a few hours of Mishawaka/ South Bend have I omitted in this list and how does one contact/ get to them?

Have you visited the above spas? How would you critique them? Who there do you have experience with?

TwistedBrother
05-21-07, 23:30
Thanks - there are at least 3-4 more on the 94 corridor between Ann Arbor and Battle Creek (inclusive). Unfortunately, can't tell you names right now ... I think a Tokyo in Jackson, and maybe another in BC, and one closer to Ann Arbor ... I'll be moving that way soon and will attempt to provide better info.

No longer in business:

Caffeinecrash
05-31-07, 15:49
Here's an updated version of the list of friendly neighborhood massage parlors within a few hours of South Bend. Enjoy, and contribute to the list.

Sun Spa. Michigan City, IN; 421 north off of I94. Go to the first light and turn left.

Holistic Massage, Michigan City, IN on 20. Unconfirmed as to whether they do extras.

VIP spa, Battle Creek, MI on Columbia.

Happy Spa, Battle Creek, MI

New Era Massage, Jackson, MI (Tonya)

Lucky Spa, Jackson, MI.

Tokyo Spa, Jackson, MI.

Oriental Spa, Jackson, MI.

Sprinkle Spa, Kalamazoo, MI on Sprinkle Road south of I-94 on the right side.

sting6365
06-11-07, 19:18
That's affirmative! LE closed the place within a couple of weeks of opening. I was wary from the get go, especially being on Main St. Surprised it lasted as long as it did.

I can verify that the Classic Spa in BH is no longer there. I did a fly by last week and the building is up for lease. They may have moved, but I doubt it. I guess BH does not want to keep businesses on that block.

Play Safe,

Dude

Badgers
11-16-07, 19:48
Peking Spa, East Chicago, IN pretty good service for $$

Here's an updated version of the list of friendly neighborhood massage parlors within a few hours of South Bend. Enjoy, and contribute to the list.

Sun Spa. Michigan City, IN; 421 north off of I94. Go to the first light and turn left.

Holistic Massage, Michigan City, IN on 20. Unconfirmed as to whether they do extras.

VIP spa, Battle Creek, MI on Columbia.

Happy Spa, Battle Creek, MI

New Era Massage, Jackson, MI (Tonya)

Lucky Spa, Jackson, MI.

Tokyo Spa, Jackson, MI.

Oriental Spa, Jackson, MI.

Sprinkle Spa, Kalamazoo, MI on Sprinkle Road south of I-94 on the right side.

Guy0718
11-26-07, 12:13
I'm going to be in SB next week on buisiness. Looks like Mich city is the closest MP. Can anyone give info on the two there? TIA, Guy

Barney
08-23-08, 14:05
How many times did this "cop get off " before he busted them. Ruff job. get a sexual favor then bust them.

http://www.in.gov/judiciary/opinions/previous/archive/03190313.jsk.html

barney

Elkhart Rob
08-28-09, 09:23
Has anyone had any luck at the Chinese massage spa on Michigan. She gives a good massage but wonder if there are any extras?

Bone Yard
10-11-09, 08:48
Took the opportunity to visit Sun in Michigan City during my recent visit to South Bend. Ivy made sure I was fully taken care of.

Amping Around
07-30-10, 15:18
Has anyone had any luck at the Chinese massage spa on Michigan. She gives a good massage but wonder if there are any extras?It was a while ago when I was there, but I think she is totally legit. I went on Labor Day 2009, and I had to keep calling because she was busy. As I drove around town, I noticied it was pretty dead, so I don't know where everyone was coming from. The massage was very good, but there was nothing else.

Fig Bond
08-08-10, 17:07
It was a while ago when I was there, but I think she is totally legit. I went on Labor Day 2009, and I had to keep calling because she was busy. As I drove around town, I noticied it was pretty dead, so I don't know where everyone was coming from. The massage was very good, but there was nothing else.This place is totally legit. She gives a great massage. No extras for any price.

Fig Bond
08-25-10, 11:03
I have recently vistited the Chinese Massage on Michigan. They have new help. Her name is Myra. a little belly, nice breast and ass. She gives a great HJ and willing to do more.

Zebra98
08-27-10, 18:10
I made an appointment with Myra. Very good massage, but nothing else was provided or hinted at. Not sure what I did wrong or at least did not do right.

I was discrete, polite and respectful. Carefully hinted that I was looking for more, but no success. They asked several times why I asked for Myra. My answer was I had been there once before, couldn't remember the name, but I asked about other girls there. Myra said she couldn't understand enough English to follow me.

I'll close by saying YMMV. Any suggestions to get what I am looking for?

Zebra

I have recently vistited the Chinese Massage on Michigan. They have new help. Her name is Myra. a little belly, nice breast and ass. She gives a great HJ and willing to do more.

Tom Kat
08-31-10, 16:53
Is this place new? I go up and down Mich Ave. occasionally but haven't seen it. Where on Mich is it located?

I made an appointment with Myra. Very good massage, but nothing else was provided or hinted at. Not sure what I did wrong or at least did not do right.

I was discrete, polite and respectful. Carefully hinted that I was looking for more, but no success. They asked several times why I asked for Myra. My answer was I had been there once before, couldn't remember the name, but I asked about other girls there. Myra said she couldn't understand enough English to follow me.

Zebra

Rays1969
09-01-10, 09:22
I think it is south of Ewing on Michigan Street on the east side of the road. Address is 2606 South Michigan Street. Its not new. Its been there a while. I've never been there but from what I have read up to this point I thought there were no extras. Maybe I should reaccess.

Is this place new? I go up and down Mich Ave. occasionally but haven't seen it. Where on Mich is it located?

Maxumas
09-01-10, 18:42
The new place is on 23 behind the cleaners. Looks like they are open late. I have not had a chance to toftt.

Zebra98
09-02-10, 12:44
My 8/27 post below refers to the place on the east side of S. Michigan St. It is indeed south of Ewing.

My 8/19 post on the CL Advertisers Review board refers to the newer place on South Bend Ave. (SR23) east of Ironwood.
I'm still interested in an comments from others. PM is good.

Zebra

The new place is on 23 behind the cleaners. Looks like they are open late. I have not had a chance to toftt.

Fig Bond
09-02-10, 15:49

ZebraMyra speaks and understands English well enough. She speaks dollar just fine. I frequented the place a few times. The boss lady, Judy, recognizes me. They know I am not the law.

Fig Bond

Zebra98
09-07-10, 07:57
Thank you, Fig. I'll revisit and try again with your suggested approach.

Zebra

Myra speaks and understands English well enough. She speaks dollar just fine. I frequented the place a few times. The boss lady, Judy, recognizes me. They know I am not the law.

Fig Bond

Zebra98
09-09-10, 12:05
Tried Chinese place on S. Mich. again. I did not schedule Myra, just took pot luck and got Tina. Decent massage, no extras offered or hinted at. In fact, she really avoided any hints I sent.

I won't try her again because she picked at 5 or 6 pimples on my back. That was just weird.

The "mama-san" did recognize me from before. Gave me a nice greeting on arrival and a warm hug as I left. She commented that the last time I had seen Myra. I think I will try one more time with Myra.

Zebra

Seenu
10-04-10, 21:15
Anyone try the new place up north? If so please PM me.

Iarwin
01-31-11, 16:18
Anyone try the new place up north? If so please PM me.I assume you're referring to the one on Ironwood and 23? Been there a few times, but no luck yet. I gave up on hinting and flat out asked on the last visit and was told "No, big trouble. Can't do that." She offered to watch self service, but I declined. It really is a pretty good massage, and I'd probably repeat anyhow.

The owner / mamasan told me they are closing and reopening in a few weeks over on Edison in Mishawaka in one of the strip malls but the number will be the same.

I had no luck at the south side AMP either, but I've only been there once. Nice looking younger gal there. After I got dressed, she asked if I was relaxed and I said "mostly". She complained that she needed to relax and I offered to massage her next time. She laughed and told me to make it soon. One thing I didn't like there was that you can pretty much hear everything people say in the other rooms.

Saj25
02-15-11, 16:28
I assume you're referring to the one on Ironwood and 23? Been there a few times, but no luck yet. I gave up on hinting and flat out asked on the last visit and was told "No, big trouble. Can't do that." She offered to watch self service, but I declined. It really is a pretty good massage, and I'd probably repeat anyhow.

The owner / mamasan told me they are closing and reopening in a few weeks over on Edison in Mishawaka in one of the strip malls but the number will be the same.

I had no luck at the south side AMP either, but I've only been there once. Nice looking younger gal there. After I got dressed, she asked if I was relaxed and I said "mostly". She complained that she needed to relax and I offered to massage her next time. She laughed and told me to make it soon. One thing I didn't like there was that you can pretty much hear everything people say in the other rooms.Which south side AMP are you talking about? The one on Michigan closed down. Always had a great time there.

Iarwin
02-18-11, 12:03
Which south side AMP are you talking about? The one on Michigan closed down. Always had a great time there.Not sure if it's the same one or not, but there's an AMP on Michigan still. I was just there last weekend and my second visit was better than the first.

SoftTouch
02-23-11, 14:27
Saj25,

Which south side AMP are you talking about? The one on Michigan closed down. Always had a great time there.I've been reading this forum for quite some time, and finally decided to join.

The one on Michigan Street did not close. They just moved to the building immediately south of the old house they used to be in. Maybe 2614 Michigan.

SoftTouch
02-23-11, 14:32
Not sure if it's the same one or not, but there's an AMP on Michigan still. I was just there last weekend and my second visit was better than the first.Iarwin,

"better than the first" in what way?

Did you get a different girl or the same girl you had the first time?

Were you able to give her a massage this time?

Iarwin
02-23-11, 21:35
Iarwin,

"better than the first" in what way?

Did you get a different girl or the same girl you had the first time?

Were you able to give her a massage this time?Same girl, but she didn't remember me at first. I did receive a very pleasant handshake before leaving and a parting hug as well as an invite to return again soon.

P. S.

The massage was really good too.

Saj25
02-25-11, 09:55
What time of day did you go? I have been there several times and have only seen the same two ladies and they are not younger at all. They did move to next building south. Good time just kinda weird the one likes to pick at your back. Wish they had new talent.

Same girl, but she didn't remember me at first. I did receive a very pleasant handshake before leaving and a parting hug as well as an invite to return again soon.

P. S.

The massage was really good too.

Iarwin
02-25-11, 12:21
What time of day did you go? I have been there several times and have only seen the same two ladies and they are not younger at all. They did move to next building south. Good time just kinda weird the one likes to pick at your back. Wish they had new talent.Yeah, those were the only two that were there last time I went as well. I ended up with the back picker. She did ask how many times I'd been there. The massage wasn't all that good. On the flip I was told I had 10 minutes left and then she just paused. I wasn't going to inquire this time as I wasn't into it, but she did offer HE and it was decent.

Not sure what sort of schedule the younger gal is on, but I think both times I saw her were evening?

SoftTouch
02-26-11, 17:48
I assume you're referring to the one on Ironwood and 23? Been there a few times, but no luck yet. I gave up on hinting and flat out asked on the last visit and was told "No, big trouble. Can't do that." She offered to watch self service, but I declined. It really is a pretty good massage, and I'd probably repeat anyhow.

The owner / mamasan told me they are closing and reopening in a few weeks over on Edison in Mishawaka in one of the strip malls but the number will be the same.Anybody know if they have reopened yet. I have been back and forth on Edison, and have not seen any massage parlors at all. I tried calling the old number, but no one answers. Maybe I have the wrong number. Can anyone verify 574-370-1160?

SoftTouch
02-26-11, 19:41
Yeah, those were the only two that were there last time I went as well. I ended up with the back picker. She did ask how many times I'd been there. The massage wasn't all that good. On the flip I was told I had 10 minutes left and then she just paused. I wasn't going to inquire this time as I wasn't into it, but she did offer HE and it was decent.

Not sure what sort of schedule the younger gal is on, but I think both times I saw her were evening? I have been in there a few times, and there are only two women. The owner, Judy, is about a 5 looker, and is maybe 45-46 yrs. She gives a very good massage. Maybe an 8 or 9.

The other one, Tina (the back picker) , is maybe a 4 in looks, and is close to 50 years or more (butt sags) She also gives a very good massage. Probably an 8.

Sadly, I have never received any extras from either one. I've been in there enough that they know I am not Leo. But they seem to avoid any hints at extras with me. Maybe I have the wrong approach. I don't know. I have tried various ways of hinting, and on one occasion with each one actually came out and asked. They always ignore the hints, and replied,"illegal" when I asked directly. This even though I showed them I was ready to pay whatever amt they wanted.

In my experience, this place is totally legit. Yes, I keep going there in between other MTs because I do really like the massages they give. I guess I can get the extras elsewhere.

Gutenberg469
03-01-11, 12:41
Anybody know if they have reopened yet. I have been back and forth on Edison, and have not seen any massage parlors at all. I tried calling the old number, but no one answers. Maybe I have the wrong number. Can anyone verify 574-370-1160.

Not open for a few more weeks she told me yesterday. Edison park / edison Road / across grape road; that's what she told me in text awhile back.

Iarwin
03-01-11, 21:49
Anybody know if they have reopened yet. I have been back and forth on Edison, and have not seen any massage parlors at all. I tried calling the old number, but no one answers. Maybe I have the wrong number. Can anyone verify 574-370-1160.

Not open for a few more weeks she told me yesterday. Edison park / edison Road / across grape road; that's what she told me in text awhile back.I had tried to call over the weekend and didn't get an answer. Glad to hear the plans are still in play. Near Bonefish was the only description I got last time I talked to her. I assume that means that strip or the one across the street. Plenty of open spots in both.

SoftTouch
03-05-11, 15:07
I have been in there a few times, and there are only two women. The owner, Judy, is about a 5 looker,

The other one, Tina (the back picker) , is maybe a 4 in looksI ranked everything on a scale of 1 (worst) to 10 (best). This in answer to question via PM, but it made me think that maybe others were wondering too.

Member #5324
05-27-11, 21:30
I saw a new place advertised on Craigslist, Top Oriental Massage in the strip shopping center at Hickory and McKinley. I took one for the team boys. Here is my report. There were two women working there, I only saw one. She was older than the typical AMP worker. I knew this place might not be what I was hoping for when I saw that the walls of the room didn't go all the way to the top. There was a one foot gap between the wall and the ceiling, so I heard everything the guy in the next room said and he heard everything I said. There was a box of tissues on the table, making me think there might be hope here, but unfortunately for me they never got used. There were also sandals by the door, which places with a table shower usually have, but I was never offered a table shower. I got a nice massage but that was it. I politely inquired about extras, but got shut down. The therapist was a very nice person and she gave a great massage, but I am not interested in places without extras. I don't plan on visiting again.

Gutenberg469
07-20-11, 19:52
So this was def a TOFTT. Bottom line: STAY AWAY. Totally legit and weird. Major language barrier; more than ususal. Or just playing stooopud. They said it was FBM. Room has 4 full motorized massage beds. Tells me to take shoes and socks off only. I ask. Full body, right? Yes yes. Tells me to lay down. Don't take pants off. Sit down, and she tells me to take my shirt off. I did not see what she did with it. Turns out she balled it up and put on a shelf. Nice linent shirt, looked like sht at the end. Whole massage I have my pants on, with belt. She pulls pant legs up for feet and legs. Does chest, head. Then tells me to flip. No no, don't take pants off. By this time a nice pair of wool slacks are getting all twisted around. VERY uncomfortable. Finally finishes. Tells me to get dressed. No towel. Oil on my shirt. And some on the pants. Oh yes, mamasan was in the room for most of the hour. Just standing there watching 'therapist'. WEIRD. Cost 40. It could have been a decent massage with at least underwear left on. And a clean up after. So I get out into the sunlight. Shirt wrinkled as hell. And my pants are wrinkled, and have blue oily lint all over front and back. I look like SHT. I'm not really a fussy guy. But for work I do wear nice wool slacks and shirts; mostly dry cleaners. Total disregard by this place for clothes and for customer comfort. Legit is one thing. All of this was over the top WEIRD.

Tom Kat
08-15-11, 12:15
Saw a coupon in Sunday's Tribune for City Massage on 933 North. Looks interesting. Has anyone tried them?

Saj25
08-15-11, 12:28
Saw a coupon in Sunday's Tribune for City Massage on 933 North. Looks interesting. Has anyone tried them?I was there a week ago. Decent massage and HE and the end. Nothing more offered. Lady doing the massage was older like the other area places. Not bad but not great either.

Sr Blackbird
08-16-11, 23:54
I was there a week ago. Decent massage and HE and the end. Nothing more offered. Lady doing the massage was older like the other area places. Not bad but not great either.Well, the fact that there was a HE is big news and sets it apart from the other local establishments. Did you have to ask for it or was it automatically included?

Iarwin
09-14-11, 08:20
Well, the fact that there was a HE is big news and sets it apart from the other local establishments. Did you have to ask for it or was it automatically included?Stopped by last week to check it out. Good massage, not fantastic. I miss the Tui Na that never seemed to re-open for the best massages. One thing that makes this place shine is the table shower. Wish I could remember the girl's name. She was attractive, slender, and had killer legs under a short little plaid skirt. I didn't explore much on first visit but, good massage, and I left happy. Table shower was included with the $60 / hour and they offered before or after. There were another two ladies there that looked to be in their 40's and kinda meh, and a guy behind the front desk.

DueyLooking
09-15-11, 10:17
Art of massage very good massage from older asian lady. Good quality full body massage.

Vonhellish
09-23-11, 14:18
Were is it and do youhave any more info I really need a massage.

DueyLooking
09-24-11, 20:42
Were is it and do youhave any more info I really need a massage.Phone listing. Art of massage and nails.

Bendme
09-27-11, 11:14
Visited the AMP on 933 North yesterday and had a very pleasant experience with Coco. Good massage with table shower afterwards. Will be returning for sure.

Vonhellish
10-12-11, 16:57
Phone listing. Art of massage and nails.They are out of business unless they have moved to a new location the number is not working either.

Vonhellish
10-31-11, 12:19
Stoped by a new place cute older woman.

Got the 90 min massage for 90 ended up 120 in and a self hand shake.

Not bad no contact other then mine.

Iarwin
11-03-11, 15:14
I've visited another couple of times and it does seem to get better. Had one truly fantastic massage there but don't recall the girls name. One of the rooms there has the hand rails built into the ceiling and she spent a good 15 minutes walking on my back and really whipped me into shape. I think maybe each girl has her own room? The other massages were pretty good too, but that one knocked my socks off. Table shower really is a nice bonus. I've never left unhappy with the service. Full hour plus table shower is still $60 and I think I've got the full hour each time instead of what seems to be a standard 45 minute hour in some places. Some of the ladies are a bit more personable than others and I've tipped accordingly.

Tom Kat
11-11-11, 17:34
Saw a massage place for the first time yesterday. Called Best Chinese Massage. It is located just north of Golden Touch on North 933. Has anyone had any experience with this one?

Dodge383
11-16-11, 09:57
Anyone have any details on it?

Thanks

Bendme
11-19-11, 08:33
Ended up at the AMP on 933 North last evening after no luck with the many providers from Backpage. Are there really that many girls here in the area, or just a few services offering the same faces? When will they learn that good service and accurate pictures will bring repeat business?

Back to the matter at hand, Coco said she was leaving and going back to Chicago and her home in China Town. Sorry to see a good set of hands, and other things, leave. Two other nice looking younger ladies were sitting there as I walked out, so maybe some hope still exists. Had a good time as usual and the little guy left happy without spending too much.

AceVentura69
11-24-11, 09:39
Anyone have any details on it?

ThanksNew Granger AMP is cool. Been twice to see same girl and better each time. Good massage and leave smiling.

Aniles
11-25-11, 21:01
Saw a massage place for the first time yesterday. Called Best Chinese Massage. It is located just north of Golden Touch on North 933. Has anyone had any experience with this one?It's a rip.off; massage was 60@hr., she said more was on the menu. That I'd get FS for 100 more; after getting 100, gave 2mins HJ, and said that was it. That was a real rip-off!

Aniles
11-25-11, 23:36
Took the opportunity to visit Sun in Michigan City during my recent visit to South Bend. Ivy made sure I was fully taken care of.Anyone knows the address to Sun spa, Michigan City? I followed the address listed on the website (10128 W 400 N Michigan City, IN 46360-9470) but they are not located there; can anyone help me locate this place?

Thanks

Member #5324
11-26-11, 11:15
Anyone knows the address to Sun spa, Michigan City? I followed the address listed on the website (10128 W 400 N Michigan City, IN 46360-9470) but they are not located there; can anyone help me locate this place?

ThanksIt is on 400 North, but just a few hundred yards from 421 (Franklin St). It's across from the Red Roof Inn.

Guapo Marx
11-26-11, 19:19
I love a good AMP that is clean, spinner girls. Even if they are 50. Nice table shower, good massage. They see a nice tip on the table and know what to do. Nice clean up, hot towel, help getting dressed, a can of Coke, introduction to the other girls, punch your loyalty card, and hug good bye. Total damage is $$ at most.

I'm not really seeing that in the reports. Some seem hit or miss. Now I know that someone who is dirty, overweight, appears to be poor, and its a poor tipper, well most likely that person is not going to be treated well. But arriving clean, neatly dressed, polite, gentlemanly, confident, quiet, and generous, I find I get good service.

Some places are very limited to providing only a HE, but typically they offer a professional massage. FS spas usually give a lame massage. Which is fine, you do only have about an hour. Last week I was in a small midwestern college town similar to SB. They had one AMP in town next to the college. $60 hour. I laid $40 on the table and the girl offered to grease my own hands for self service. She reluctantly did do the deed but wasn't very sensual. She told me her boss ordered her not to do anything sexual regardless of tip. I did another college town AMP in the south. I offered $60 tip and the girl was tickled to death and gave me an enthusiastic HE. But that was all that was on the menu. No topless, no FS, No BJ. But both massages were top notch. All has been trained and licensed. Which I find odd because most can't speak English. One was so cold all I could think of was taking a hot bath as soon as it was over.

Hwy 933, I've driven the road and it really have the "feel" for where an AMP should be. Run down businesses, used cars, cheap no-tels. I go to a lot of AMPs on my travels between Warren, OH and Chicago. But have not tried SB. Really haven't notice any there other than in Michigan City over the years. So are any of these AMPs worth going to?

Over the years I've been to enough fat chick's houses where some 45 year old cigarette breathed saggy titted divorced mom with a massage license will happy end her way to finding her next boyfriend. I don't want any of that. Sometimes husband or boyfriend is in the living room watching tv or the kids are fighting upstairs. Not easy getting hard with all of that going on. Then try to tell me they are a Tantric therapist. Well live in the small towns is fun.

So are the AMPs in the SB worth going? Even if its just a clean place, good massage and a skilled HE. Don't want some rushed machine gun style ending.

Member #5324
11-26-11, 21:58
It's a rip.off; massage was 60@hr., she said more was on the menu. That I'd get FS for 100 more; after getting 100, gave 2mins HJ, and said that was it. That was a real rip-off!Was this Tina? She's never stuck me as a rip-off artist. But stories like this are why I don't give the tip until the end; it's good for the girl to have some motivation to provide good service.

Jeff0708
11-27-11, 16:09
New Granger AMP is cool. Been twice to see same girl and better each time. Good massage and leave smiling.Where is it located? Whats the Name?

Jeff0708
11-27-11, 16:11
Was this Tina? She's never stuck me as a rip-off artist. But stories like this are why I don't give the tip until the end; it's good for the girl to have some motivation to provide good service.I've always done well theer. Never FS before just a HJ at end usually tip 40.

Aniles
11-28-11, 23:02
It is on 400 North, but just a few hundred yards from 421 (Franklin St). It's across from the Red Roof Inn.Thanks; will check it out next time I'm there.

Aniles
11-29-11, 01:33
Was this Tina? She's never stuck me as a rip-off artist. But stories like this are why I don't give the tip until the end; it's good for the girl to have some motivation to provide good service.Your Tina sounds like a "good" girl; the one I got doesn't come as close to Tina; didn't bother asking for her name. The experience turned me off. If I get there again (which is most unlikely) , I'll remember to ask for Tina.

Thanks

Guapo Marx
11-30-11, 22:33
Tried them all. 2 on 933 and one in Granger. All of them a good professional massage with HE. Nothing more. One gal explained to me that no one does anything beyond HE. None asked for a tip but I certainly provide a small one and they seemed thrilled to get it. All were polite, nice, and clean. All were attractive women probably in their 30s.

Did not try Golden Touch or the one on S. Michigan

Dodge383
12-02-11, 00:30
Tried them all. 2 on 933 and one in Granger. All of them a good professional massage with HE. Nothing more. One gal explained to me that no one does anything beyond HE. None asked for a tip but I certainly provide a small one and they seemed thrilled to get it. All were polite, nice, and clean. All were attractive women probably in their 30s.

Did not try Golden Touch or the one on S. MichiganHad a dream I went to Granger the other day cute girl but no FS, actually nothing but a 3 handed HE.

Nice massage, but not the massage I dreamed of.

Hot towel and no shower.

Was mostly disappointed.

What happened to the good ole AMP's?

Jeff0708
12-02-11, 23:34
Had a dream I went to Granger the other day cute girl but no FS, actually nothing but a 3 handed HE.

Nice massage, but not the massage I dreamed of.

Hot towel and no shower.

Was mostly disappointed.

What happened to the good ole AMP's?Yeah me too last week the girl was acting all scared. When she returned with hot towel I was saluting and she said we no do that here. So I did it myself and got a little inner thigh rub and that was it.

Guapo Marx
12-03-11, 14:56
Yeah me too last week the girl was acting all scared. When she returned with hot towel I was saluting and she said we no do that here. So I did it myself and got a little inner thigh rub and that was it.Well, I liked this one the best. Nancy did a great massage and I lefty very happy. No shower and not hot towel. But certainly no problem making me happy. There was no other naughtiness. No nudity. No solicitation for tips.

Look, Asian parlors will not be around long unless they provide at least a HE. Otherwise there really is no point in them being open. Guys go for a good massage, relaxing finish, and to have a cute girl pretend they like them for an hour. Then they go home to their wives, can be nice to them, and sleep well knowing they have been a good boy. If you go to an Asian spa and are not getting at least a nice finish. You are doing something wrong. Did you lay the fee and the tip on the table so they can see it? Are you clean and well groomed? No dirty talk? No touching unless you are invited. Be a gentleman. Don't ask for oral or FS. Let them finish you off the first time. Now they know they can trust you first. Never negotiate, it could be a set up. Most girls see the tip and will know what to do.

Jeff0708
12-04-11, 00:33
Well, I liked this one the best. Nancy did a great massage and I lefty very happy. No shower and not hot towel. But certainly no problem making me happy. There was no other naughtiness. No nudity. No solicitation for tips.

Look, Asian parlors will not be around long unless they provide at least a HE. Otherwise there really is no point in them being open. Guys go for a good massage, relaxing finish, and to have a cute girl pretend they like them for an hour. Then they go home to their wives, can be nice to them, and sleep well knowing they have been a good boy. If you go to an Asian spa and are not getting at least a nice finish. You are doing something wrong. Did you lay the fee and the tip on the table so they can see it? Are you clean and well groomed? No dirty talk? No touching unless you are invited. Be a gentleman. Don't ask for oral or FS. Let them finish you off the first time. Now they know they can trust you first. Never negotiate, it could be a set up. Most girls see the tip and will know what to do.Went again this morning and this time a much much happier experience. Not sure her name but it was very excellent!

Tom Kat
12-06-11, 13:58
Well, I liked this one the best. Nancy did a great massage and I lefty very happy. No shower and not hot towel. But certainly no problem making me happy. There was no other naughtiness. No nudity. No solicitation for tips.

Look, Asian parlors will not be around long unless they provide at least a HE. Otherwise there really is no point in them being open. Guys go for a good massage, relaxing finish, and to have a cute girl pretend they like them for an hour. Then they go home to their wives, can be nice to them, and sleep well knowing they have been a good boy. If you go to an Asian spa and are not getting at least a nice finish. You are doing something wrong. Did you lay the fee and the tip on the table so they can see it? Are you clean and well groomed? No dirty talk? No touching unless you are invited. Be a gentleman. Don't ask for oral or FS. Let them finish you off the first time. Now they know they can trust you first. Never negotiate, it could be a set up. Most girls see the tip and will know what to do.I live in Granger and have looked around for this place but damn if I can find it. Can someone help me out?

Bendme
12-06-11, 19:18
I live in Granger and have looked around for this place but damn if I can find it. Can someone help me out?Look on the northwest corner of Fir and 23 behind the drugstore and beside the pizza place.

Jeff0708
12-06-11, 23:15
I live in Granger and have looked around for this place but damn if I can find it. Can someone help me out?Fir and 23 next to yummy pizza. Just east of Wallgreens.

Tom Kat
12-08-11, 16:44
Fir and 23 next to yummy pizza. Just east of Wallgreens.Thanks Jeff & Bendme

Auton
12-28-11, 14:27
1st trip:

Pleasant visit, so-so massage, with very nice HE. Didn't get girl's name. I think she was the shortest one there, of the three.

2nd trip:

Pleasant visit, nice massage. 7.5 out of 10, no HE. Girl's name was Mary, tallest one there, probably 5'6" to 5'8". Massage was not as good as massage at Tui Na, but, close.

Will probably still go back, but, time spent with MILF was better.

Jeff0708
12-31-11, 00:57
1st trip:

Pleasant visit, so-so massage, with very nice HE. Didn't get girl's name. I think she was the shortest one there, of the three.

2nd trip:

Pleasant visit, nice massage. 7.5 out of 10, no HE. Girl's name was Mary, tallest one there, probably 5'6" to 5'8". Massage was not as good as massage at Tui Na, but, close.

Will probably still go back, but, time spent with MILF was better.Your right the tall one NO ACTION! The short MILF will do oral just ask

Joker199
01-03-12, 22:37
I've been to this spa about 4 times and have never received anything other than a legitimate massage. I usually go in the evenings and all of my massages have been with Emily.

I know that some of you have recommended having the money laid out prior to the massage. However, there really are not any tables in the massage rooms for me to place the money. Would any of you suggest that I pay upfront as soon as I enter?

Thanks.

Bendme
01-04-12, 02:41
I've been to this spa about 4 times and have never received anything other than a legitimate massage. I usually go in the evenings and all of my massages have been with Emily.

I know that some of you have recommended having the money laid out prior to the massage. However, there really are not any tables in the massage rooms for me to place the money. Would any of you suggest that I pay upfront as soon as I enter?

Thanks.You are doing something wrong. Persuasion is the key, maybe.

Jeff0708
01-04-12, 20:38

Thanks.Not sure the girls name but if you are talking about the tallest one there she is in the first room straight through the door in the hallway then yes I've had her twice and no real action. However turn down the hall all the way to the left. And well you'll see for yourself.

Timnd32
01-10-12, 00:23
First time posting, long time reader. This past Saturday, I tried 2 massage palors. The first place was called "Best Chinese Massage"? It was located north on 31 on the west side of the street. I may have the name of the establisment wrong, but I do remember the name of the lady performing the massage. Her name was Katie, and she was the only lady in the house. This was my first massage ever, and wasn't to sure what to say or do to drop any hints to her. Overall, it was a good massage, but then again, I don't have much experience to compare. Nothing happened, it was a straight legit massage that lasted one hour. There was a brief moment where she jumped onto the table, and I could feel her tits pushing against my back. Again, this was very brief.

Later that same day, I wanted to try this Yellow Moon place I hear so much on this site. I arrived late that night, actually after 9, which is after hours for the Yellow moon, however the door was unlocked. As I walked in, I startled the massage ladys, they both seemed to be deep in conversation with one another. I asked if I was too late for a massage. The taller one (Mary) asked if I wanted a 4 handed massage. I very politely denied, thinking that if I had accepted, there would be no way I could get a happy ending. I really didn't have a choice picking, as the taller one volunteered to give me a massage. The massage was for 30 mins, Mary was pretty cute, but I didn't care for her massage. I don't think she had eaten anything all day, as her stomache was growling the whole time. I was embarressed for her, as the noises coming from her body were soo so loud. For 90 percent of the massage, Mary was using just one hand. She had the other hand behind her back. I assume she was doing this to help balance her own stomache muscles. She did spend a few minutes lightly tracing circles inside my inner thigh, very close to my dick. Again, I wasn't sure if this was a hint from her, or I was making more out of it than needed.

I know not to expect much for my first massage at any place. I guess my question would be, what do I need to do to drop a hint, other than staying mute the whole time? What type of hints would these lady's give you, that I should pick up on?

Jeff0708
01-11-12, 00:13
First time posting, long time reader. This past Saturday, I tried 2 massage palors. The first place was called "Best Chinese Massage"? It was located north on 31 on the west side of the street. I may have the name of the establisment wrong, but I do remember the name of the lady performing the massage. Her name was Katie, and she was the only lady in the house. This was my first massage ever, and wasn't to sure what to say or do to drop any hints to her. Overall, it was a good massage, but then again, I don't have much experience to compare. Nothing happened, it was a straight legit massage that lasted one hour. There was a brief moment where she jumped onto the table, and I could feel her tits pushing against my back. Again, this was very brief.

Later that same day, I wanted to try this Yellow Moon place I hear so much on this site. I arrived late that night, actually after 9, which is after hours for the Yellow moon, however the door was unlocked. As I walked in, I startled the massage ladys, they both seemed to be deep in conversation with one another. I asked if I was too late for a massage. The taller one (Mary) asked if I wanted a 4 handed massage. I very politely denied, thinking that if I had accepted, there would be no way I could get a happy ending. I really didn't have a choice picking, as the taller one volunteered to give me a massage. The massage was for 30 mins, Mary was pretty cute, but I didn't care for her massage. I don't think she had eaten anything all day, as her stomache was growling the whole time. I was embarressed for her, as the noises coming from her body were soo so loud. For 90 percent of the massage, Mary was using just one hand. She had the other hand behind her back. I assume she was doing this to help balance her own stomache muscles. She did spend a few minutes lightly tracing circles inside my inner thigh, very close to my dick. Again, I wasn't sure if this was a hint from her, or I was making more out of it than needed.

I know not to expect much for my first massage at any place. I guess my question would be, what do I need to do to drop a hint, other than staying mute the whole time? What type of hints would these lady's give you, that I should pick up on?Its funny you say that cause I got a massage from her on Sunday mid morning and she had the stomache growling problem then too. This was my third massage from her and this time the massage was performed the whole time without towel cover and she did proceed to give a HE. However when I tried to feel her up she kept saying she was scared and wanted no trouble and that she did not know me well enough. I find what works for me in the parlors is to just be straight up and ask. After all the only thing she can say is no. Also don't be afraid to make eye contact when lying on back, make light conversation, and get your soldier to salute! Thats a sure indication of what you want. If you want to get it the first time with no issues try City Massage on 933 just south of where you were at, at the Best Chinese Parlor. Its next to fast freddies and salors pizza

BadDecisions
01-11-12, 12:41
Its funny you say that cause I got a massage from her on Sunday mid morning and she had the stomache growling problem then too. This was my third massage from her and this time the massage was performed the whole time without towel cover and she did proceed to give a HE. However when I tried to feel her up she kept saying she was scared and wanted no trouble and that she did not know me well enough. I find what works for me in the parlors is to just be straight up and ask. After all the only thing she can say is no. Also don't be afraid to make eye contact when lying on back, make light conversation, and get your soldier to salute! Thats a sure indication of what you want. If you want to get it the first time with no issues try City Massage on 933 just south of where you were at, at the Best Chinese Parlor. Its next to fast freddies and salors pizzaAbout how much are you looking to tip to get the right job done?

Guapo Marx
01-11-12, 16:15
Its funny you say that cause I got a massage from her on Sunday mid morning and she had the stomache growling problem then too. This was my third massage from her and this time the massage was performed the whole time without towel cover and she did proceed to give a HE. However when I tried to feel her up she kept saying she was scared and wanted no trouble and that she did not know me well enough. I find what works for me in the parlors is to just be straight up and ask. After all the only thing she can say is no. Also don't be afraid to make eye contact when lying on back, make light conversation, and get your soldier to salute! Thats a sure indication of what you want. If you want to get it the first time with no issues try City Massage on 933 just south of where you were at, at the Best Chinese Parlor. Its next to fast freddies and salors pizzaNone of these places will be in business long if they don't provide a HE. That is what AMPs are all about. I've been to them in SB and they are all the same. Lay $40 out someplace so they can see it. Be naked under the towel. The SB parlor to me all have given me a very nice massage. On the flip, move their hand on to your special place. Then know what to do. If they have seen that tip glaring at them, point it out. But don't expect BJs and FS in South Bend. Most certainly expect a good legit massage and a HE. So far all the girls have been cute, or cute enough and polite and friendly. Yellow Moon out in Granger is my fav.

Jeff0708
01-11-12, 23:03
About how much are you looking to tip to get the right job done?It depends on the girl Iv'e tipped between 40 and 100. Always negotiate, they are always willing to do the job cheaper.

Jeff0708
01-15-12, 20:52
None of these places will be in business long if they don't provide a HE. That is what AMPs are all about. I've been to them in SB and they are all the same. Lay $40 out someplace so they can see it. Be naked under the towel. The SB parlor to me all have given me a very nice massage. On the flip, move their hand on to your special place. Then know what to do. If they have seen that tip glaring at them, point it out. But don't expect BJs and FS in South Bend. Most certainly expect a good legit massage and a HE. So far all the girls have been cute, or cute enough and polite and friendly. Yellow Moon out in Granger is my fav.Yellow moon is my Fav too. Just got the Frequent massage card yesterday, Lucy and Mary are both Great. Lucy tells me a new girl is starting this week.

Jeff0708
01-24-12, 18:28
Anyone been to Yello Moon Lately? Any new girls working besides Lucy and Mary?

Bendme
01-31-12, 20:40
Anyone been to Yello Moon Lately? Any new girls working besides Lucy and Mary?Visited the Yellow Moon this morning and had a good massage with Lucy this time. She is fun to talk to and had me dozing from the relaxing rub down. I asked her if any new girls were in the works and she said no.

Jeff0708
02-19-12, 10:55
Been to the City Massage up on 933 the past couple weeks. The girls seemed to want to skip the massage (which I also Like) and go straight for the extras after 10 minutes. Then I keep trying Top Oriental off of hickory in Mishawaka. I always get a decent massage but no HE (I am always told "Boss Say No"). Anyone else got any good experiences lately? I'm thinking of switching over to BP Girls even though it is a little more risky.

Bendme
02-19-12, 16:28
Been to the City Massage up on 933 the past couple weeks. The girls seemed to want to skip the massage (which I also Like) and go straight for the extras after 10 minutes. Then I keep trying Top Oriental off of hickory in Mishawaka. I always get a decent massage but no HE (I am always told "Boss Say No"). Anyone else got any good experiences lately? I'm thinking of switching over to BP Girls even though it is a little more risky.There are a few providers on Backpage that will take good care of you and others that will take good care of your money and leave you wondering what happened. The younger ones need to learn someday that repeat business is a good thing for all involved.

With the recent stings I'd sure be careful out there with new contacts.

Demoan1313
03-09-12, 08:54
Took the plunge and visited YM yesterday. Walked in and there were two ladies in the front room. Both were the same height, but one was a little stockier than the other. Was hoping for the thinner one, but wasn't my luck. Thought I would try to make the best of things so relaxed, had "tip" out on chair. Got a great massage but nothing more. Maybe I was to subtle. She got close to making me think I had a shot, but never too close. Said her name was Lulu and she had just been there a couple of weeks.

Jeff0708
03-09-12, 19:19
Took the plunge and visited YM yesterday. Walked in and there were two ladies in the front room. Both were the same height, but one was a little stockier than the other. Was hoping for the thinner one, but wasn't my luck. Thought I would try to make the best of things so relaxed, had "tip" out on chair. Got a great massage but nothing more. Maybe I was to subtle. She got close to making me think I had a shot, but never too close. Said her name was Lulu and she had just been there a couple of weeks.Sometimes you have to just flat out ask. Never had her before only Lucy and Mary. Both do a fine job for me

Zebra98
03-10-12, 14:37
I tried YM for the first time and got Lu-Lu also. My experience was the same as Demoan's. I was very direct with what I wanted, but Lu-Lu was not going to help. Strictly self-service. I passed and did not tip.

I plan to try again and ask for Lucy or Mary. I will report my findings of that attempt.

Zebra.

Took the plunge and visited YM yesterday. Walked in and there were two ladies in the front room. Both were the same height, but one was a little stockier than the other. Was hoping for the thinner one, but wasn't my luck. Thought I would try to make the best of things so relaxed, had "tip" out on chair. Got a great massage but nothing more. Maybe I was to subtle. She got close to making me think I had a shot, but never too close. Said her name was Lulu and she had just been there a couple of weeks.

Just5747
03-10-12, 17:59
Yes I had lulu last week. Horrible I did not tip either. Mary and Lucy verynice though! Will go back but only with Mary and Lucy.

Jeff0708
03-10-12, 21:39
I tried YM for the first time and got Lu-Lu also. My experience was the same as Demoan's. I was very direct with what I wanted, but Lu-Lu was not going to help. Strictly self-service. I passed and did not tip.

I plan to try again and ask for Lucy or Mary. I will report my findings of that attempt.

Zebra.Lucy and mary will get the job done but for me it took a couple of visits. They are very cautious. Have not got either to allow mutual touching though and I have made several visits.

Dodge383
03-10-12, 22:28
I've not had a single dream of FS from this place at all.

Will be waiting for your report.

Zebra.

Jeff0708
03-11-12, 23:25

Will be waiting for your report.From my Experience there never will be FS from either of these two. I enjoy City Massage the best. Only problems is the Hard negotiations with the girls, But you'll get the best service over all the other local places around here.

Zebra98
03-12-12, 20:55
I don't generally look for FS at the MP. There are some very good FS providers around at better rates than the MP. However, when I want a massage, I'd also like a HE while my hands roam freely. I don't like to have to go to the MP a half-dozen times to get to that point. I'm becoming doubtful if I will give YM another try. I never got more than a massage in 3-4 visits to the prior location.

I have been to City once and enjoyed the visit. YM is a bit more convenient so I was hoping for similar.

Z.

From my Experience there never will be FS from either of these two. I enjoy City Massage the best. Only problems is the Hard negotiations with the girls, But you'll get the best service over all the other local places around here.

Will be waiting for your report.

Jeff0708
03-12-12, 23:56
I don't generally look for FS at the MP. There are some very good FS providers around at better rates than the MP. However, when I want a massage, I'd also like a HE while my hands roam freely. I don't like to have to go to the MP a half-dozen times to get to that point. I'm becoming doubtful if I will give YM another try. I never got more than a massage in 3-4 visits to the prior location.

I have been to City once and enjoyed the visit. YM is a bit more convenient so I was hoping for similar.

Z.Same Here Z. It took 2 times at YM before I got anything extra. Lucy is a little more giving than Mary. However neither allow roaming hands. Then iv'e been in there before and mary kinda starts off and then wants me to continue myself. One thing I have never encountered there was a tip negotiation. Which in my experience means its not going to be that great of an ending. Bad thing about city massage is they tend to try to go straight for the extras and skip the massage, especially Nina. You like a good massage and a great happy ending with minimal roaming hands go see Judy at the Chinese massage in SB on the south side of town. Her HE are about as skilled as her Massages. And they are pretty good as long as you don't mind older women. I'd say late 40 early 50.

Demoan1313
03-14-12, 08:14
Well I am glad it wasn't just my personality. I had hope to leave happy as well as relaxed.

On a similar note. Had anyone tried a massage from Diana on BP. I know that there is a BP forum, but was hoping to find out about the massage that is hinted to on her ad. Also, she offers a double massage with a Desiree, and didn't know if I wanted to go that route. Is it a FS massage, happy massage, or just massage.

Zebra.

Jeff0708
03-14-12, 22:27
Well I am glad it wasn't just my personality. I had hope to leave happy as well as relaxed.

On a similar note. Had anyone tried a massage from Diana on BP. I know that there is a BP forum, but was hoping to find out about the massage that is hinted to on her ad. Also, she offers a double massage with a Desiree, and didn't know if I wanted to go that route. Is it a FS massage, happy massage, or just massage.I usually scan the BP Photos with tineye and did get a hit on one of the photos in Diana's add which is the rear view photo of a womans head.

http://www.tineye.com/search/d1ccf76bf3db248854a44ad5edcc49d279f8d0fd/?pluginver=ie-1.2

If you hit the website and scroll to the bottom you will see the exact photo. I think of this as she might not be here to rip you off, maybe these girls just don't want to show there identity to keep private from possibly friends and realatives. But then again imagine if it was a relative and you make a meeting at a hotel open the door and DAMN its your sister! Just a crazy thought. I tried a couple times last year with a few different girls, only two had actual photos. Here lately I have not tried any of them although the Kayla girl in Elkhart seems legit with reviews that I have seen on other sites.

Helios01
03-21-12, 15:17
Lucy and mary will get the job done but for me it took a couple of visits. They are very cautious. Have not got either to allow mutual touching though and I have made several visits.Huh. I've been there three times and seen all three of them (Mary, Lucy, Lu Lu in that order). Mary teased. The other two both gave a nice enough HE. I left the tip on the table in plain view for those two. In fact, Lucy even went past the hour to make sure everyone was happy with the result. Of the three I'd definitely say Lucy is my favorite.

On the other hand, no mutual touching at all.

Zebra98
03-23-12, 08:57
Legit bigger girl. Will do FS, DATY, multi-positions. Picture on Backpage reviews section (post by TrHudson) is her.

Zebra.

On a similar note. Had anyone tried a massage from Diana on BP. I know that there is a BP forum, but was hoping to find out about the massage that is hinted to on her ad. Also, she offers a double massage with a Desiree, and didn't know if I wanted to go that route. Is it a FS massage, happy massage, or just massage.

Sr Blackbird
03-30-12, 11:00
Legit bigger girl. Will do FS, DATY, multi-positions. Picture on Backpage reviews section (post by TrHudson) is her.

Zebra.I can second that. I went for the threesome option, and I'd suggest not doing that. A pleasant girl, worth it.

Auton
04-09-12, 17:02
New girl at YM, Rachel. Likes to give hard massage, so if you want something softer or medium let her know up front. HE available.

Jshipper
04-13-12, 22:39
Spent some time with May at city massage yesterday. Very very friendly and gave a good massage after a very good table shower! Rubbed me for about a half hour. For. $ I licked the Kitty big time during a round of 6 and 9. She went a little wild. Will go back!

Aniles
04-22-12, 11:04
Spent some time with May at city massage yesterday. Very very friendly and gave a good massage after a very good table shower! Rubbed me for about a half hour. For. $ I licked the Kitty big time during a round of 6 and 9. She went a little wild. Will go back!How much did you tip her?

Thanks

Jshipper
04-22-12, 22:07
How much did you tip her?

Thanks$140 total

Jeff0708
04-23-12, 23:11
$140 totalSpend the extra 20 and get the full hour with the free table shower and you will enjoy it alot more. I was able to pull of 2 pops in the hour with her this past weekend.

Randomstuf
04-24-12, 21:29
Came across this tonight.

http://www.wndu.com/localnews/headlines/Massage_parlor_shut_down_after_investigation_of_suspicious_activity_148735525.html

Bendme
04-25-12, 08:09
Maybe the detailed accounts of late on this board, including amounts paid and services rendered, helped the LEO folks in their recent actions. Loose lips, as we all know, are not good.

Tight is better, just saying.

Jeff0708
04-25-12, 10:07
Maybe the detailed accounts of late on this board, including amounts paid and services rendered, helped the LEO folks in their recent actions. Loose lips, as we all know, are not good.

Tight is better, just saying.I know first hand a complaint came from the dentist office next door who's wife is Asian and she was upset and mad that the girls were forced to be sex slaves as she called and. I was also told that some of the girls would be seen standing outside dressed like we all know to be scantily and even hung bras and panties outside. The authorities were tipped off months ago about the young girl working there (some of you may remember her) but she only lasted a few months before she was transferred back to Chicago. Also I believe you will find out the main reason of the closure is not just the prostitution but because the girls were living in the building which is illegal.

PCaz69
04-25-12, 18:17

Tight is better, just saying.Nothing posted on this and other boards like it are useful as evidence by LEO, unless the posters identity is known and they would testify at a trial. Disclosing their identity to LEO for such purposes would also subject the person to possible prosecution for their direct knowledge. So, essentially, you have to be extremely stupid to do that. The only way LEO could determine who you are would be to subpoena the IP addresses from the board owners. LEO wouldn't waste the time and expense for just prostitution charges.

Domerhomer
04-26-12, 05:18
How will this effect the other local places? I have been creeping for awhile, decided to go this weekend with some free time. With that said. How is business at the locations also investigated, in Granger, South Bend, Mishawaka.

Member #5324
04-26-12, 09:56

Tight is better, just saying.I agree. If you read through the boards for other cities, you see this same situation playing out over and over. Somebody posts very explicitly about what services they received at a particular business and how much he paid. Others go to try to get the same thing so they post too. Then the place gets busted. This is usually followed by a long argument in this forum about whether it is okay to be explicit in your posts.

My thinking is that this is a small town. We don't have many options. It is a real shame to lose the best one. Of course the other business nearby were complaining, that isn't surprising. I have no idea if the explicit posts here pushed LEO to act more strongly or if it is just a coincidence that the bust / closure happened a few days after some very explicit posts.

I prefer to exchange details with trusted members through PM. It's much safer for the girls and the businesses that way. General comments like "I went to X, it was a good experience, I would repeat" are about the right level for the board. That tells people what they need to know without the details.

Just one guy's opinion.

Jeff0708
04-26-12, 23:48
Here is a clip copied from an article on wsbt web site.

Shelley Ingle had a feeling this place wasn't your normal spa. She's been the manager at Clay Pub on Indiana 933 for 23 years. Clay Pub is a bar just a few doors down from the massage parlor.

"I've been complaining since the day that opened, ' Ingle says.

Police and health department officials went to four other massage parlors in South Bend, Mishawaka and Granger, but no enforcement action was taken at any of those places.

Its just as I said in my other post, It was the tennants and neighboring businesses that were doing the complaing. The police issued a search warrant (they sure as heck didn't get a judge to grant it from the post in this forum). Although this parlor was the pick of most guys around here they were just a little bit to careless. But I agree what is said about posting juicy details wide open in this forum. Also I don't think LEO is on here using this site to make cases. A parlor that operates quietly in the community and offers a HJ here and there is probably not going to be on their most wanted, however if several neighbors are constantly making complaints (such as the case here) you can bet they will look into it and deal with it. Just my 2 cents, lets all be safe and move on and learn from this.

Zebra98
04-27-12, 19:41
I hear what you are saying, but if we hobbyists get it, doesn't Uncle Leo, too? I mean we and they know the game.

Z.

I agree. If you read through the boards for other cities, you see this same situation playing out over and over. Somebody posts very explicitly about what services they received at a particular business and how much he paid. Others go to try to get the same thing so they post too. Then the place gets busted. This is usually followed by a long argument in this forum about whether it is okay to be explicit in your posts.

My thinking is that this is a small town. We don't have many options. It is a real shame to lose the best one. Of course the other business nearby were complaining, that isn't surprising. I have no idea if the explicit posts here pushed LEO to act more strongly or if it is just a coincidence that the bust / closure happened a few days after some very explicit posts.

I prefer to exchange details with trusted members through PM. It's much safer for the girls and the businesses that way. General comments like "I went to X, it was a good experience, I would repeat" are about the right level for the board. That tells people what they need to know without the details.

Just one guy's opinion.

Auton2
05-24-12, 19:09
Drove by recently, noticed one marked and one unmarked out front. Went in couple days later, business is slow. LEO evidently wasn't inside when I drove by first time, but, was next door. Obviously attempting to reduce business opportunities at Ymoon.

Jeff0708
05-25-12, 14:31
Drove by recently, noticed one marked and one unmarked out front. Went in couple days later, business is slow. LEO evidently wasn't inside when I drove by first time, but, was next door. Obviously attempting to reduce business opportunities at Ymoon.I tried last night at around 8:00pm and they were closed, they are usually open until 9 or after.

Gutenberg469
05-27-12, 17:16
Rachael went back to CA for a week. E took off Fri. Monday. Supposed to repopen Tuesday with E and R back TH. Least ways that's what I was told last Wed. Would be happening. As for Leo, always a concern, but I don't see activity here that would warrant a shutdown.

OnlyForMe99
06-17-12, 00:32
Anyone have any info on Carli from Bewitchinpsychic. Com? I've seen her craigslist posts under massage and she offer a "deluxe" massage. Just wondering if anyone had visited her and had anything to report. PM's are fine.

Thanks!

Snowbird34
06-17-12, 20:52
Anyone have any info on Carli from Bewitchinpsychic. Com? I've seen her craigslist posts under massage and she offer a "deluxe" massage. Just wondering if anyone had visited her and had anything to report. PM's are fine.

Thanks!Check Kalamazoo board plenty on there

Johnwb7
06-17-12, 21:07

Thanks!Look for info under the Kalamazoo Michigan posts. Reports have been not very positive. Saw her years ago when she was a provider.

Domerhomer
07-20-12, 17:31
Visited one of the establishments here in town. Needless to say, I was a happy customer. Great massage.

PM for details.

Fx2080
07-28-12, 06:16
Visited one of the establishments here in town. Needless to say, I was a happy customer. Great massage.

PM for details.What part of town was it? PM me.

Gutenberg469
07-30-12, 20:17

PM for details.Interested in where you are finding happiness in s. Be. I'll be happy to share my places.

Jeff0708
08-19-12, 20:07
Every Couple months or so I like to Visit Top Oriental to push the boundaries, Well as always for the past year or so, the only thing here is a great massage. They even have the attached photo posted in the rooms now stating that this is a professional massage parlor only! The young girl I had this evening did a great deep tissue massage crawling on my back and massaging with here knees all the way down my legs and up my back to my neck so I still left with a smile on my face!

ThatFWguy
08-28-12, 10:28
I visited one of the SB AMPs last week, saw this amazing cute young lady, gave the best massage I have ever had at an AMP. However, as I was undressing Mamasan just barges in to see if she remembers me. Here I am buck ass naked, folding my socks into my shoes and bam, in she walks. Asks if everything is OK, and walks out. I just laughed and went on my merry way. For more details, senior members can PM me if they desire.

Just5747
09-08-12, 19:01
Any info on AMPs that are in south bend been to yellow moon that my favorite. But I want more I have yellow fever sure miss coco at city massage nina to those were good days any info pm me would be greatly appreciated.

GordonFanz
09-09-12, 20:40
Any info on AMPs that are in south bend been to yellow moon that my favorite. But I want more I have yellow fever sure miss coco at city massage nina to those were good days any info pm me would be greatly appreciated.You may look in michgan city the sun spa is good I have alwas left happy you can pm me for more.

Alwazvice
09-12-12, 09:56
I took the plunge a few days ago. It was nice, but different for sure. No table shower. Well. There was a table, and a shower, but I was closed in the room after being told it was. 10 extra and paying it, and told to take care of myself.

I had one of the better neck and shoulder rubs anywhere ever; Michele was very talented. Very proper; reminded me of the asian ladies at Pacific in Grand Rapids if you've been there. I left with a smile and may go back when I need total stress relief like that again.

Details to Seniors via PM request.

HeyPete
09-30-12, 23:28
I went to Yellow Moon a few weeks ago, and I've gone back 2 more times. The first woman was short and older, her massage was great. She asked if I wanted to shower first, and I didn't feel like it so I turned it down. Does anyone know her name? I went in to the room that was on the far left.

The other two women I got massages from, didn't really massage my feet or hands like she did. There wasn't any funny business going on, but the language barrier was a little frustrating. I asked one of the ladies how their day was going and her response was "Uh-huh." and when she asked me if I wanted a medium or hard massage, I asked "what the difference between medium and hard?" and I think she took that as I was choosing hard.

But yeah, does anyone know that short older lady's name?

Iarwin
10-03-12, 18:11
I took the plunge a few days ago. It was nice, but different for sure. No table shower. Well. There was a table, and a shower, but I was closed in the room after being told it was. 10 extra and paying it, and told to take care of myself.

I had one of the better neck and shoulder rubs anywhere ever; Michele was very talented. Very proper; reminded me of the asian ladies at Pacific in Grand Rapids if you've been there. I left with a smile and may go back when I need total stress relief like that again.

Details to Seniors via PM request.City Massage was the only place around here I've seen that had a table shower. I miss having that. I'd personally like to find some LMP offerings in the area. Seems like there should be some around.

Member #5324
10-05-12, 10:29
City Massage was the only place around here I've seen that had a table shower. I miss having that. I'd personally like to find some LMP offerings in the area. Seems like there should be some around.YM has a table shower, but they don't tell you about it, you have to ask. They charge you an extra ten bucks for it.

Auton2
10-25-12, 21:53
Went by the other day, massage from Mary. Informed me she was thinking about retiring. Still has the two latest girls. One looks vaguely familiar, wondering if she used to work at the place on South Michigan in South Bend.

Aniles
10-28-12, 05:11
Visited there; experience is terrible, would never repeat; terrible massage, therapist too old for price, extra's priced sky-high. Would never go back; if you think YMMV, good luck; otherwise, invest your $ elsewhere.

Helios01
10-29-12, 15:12
Visited there; experience is terrible, would never repeat; terrible massage, therapist too old for price, extra's priced sky-high. Would never go back; if you think YMMV, good luck; otherwise, invest your $ elsewhere.I had exactly the same response after visiting last week. I was in MC for another reason and just happened upon the place. I thought I'd give it a shot. Ugh. Wish I hadn't.

DeanKamp
10-31-12, 22:53
Seen some posts on here about YM, anything special I need to ask when entering? Thinking about getting a massage sometime this week.

TrHudson
11-04-12, 12:11
SOUTH BEND. The county Health Department has introduced a measure to amend the county code to prevent individuals from obtaining massage permits in the county for the sole purpose of engaging in prostitution.

The measure, which must pass the County Council to become law, would require that massage therapists in the county be certified by the State Board of Massage Therapy, which, in turn, would require that, among other things, they:

Submit to a criminal background check;

Topics.

Personal Service.

Health and Safety at School.

Massage Therapy.

See more topics »

Complete an examination conducted by one of four approved professional organizations; and.

Provide proof that they have completed at least 500 hours of training conducted by a recognized massage school or program.

The measure, which has been granted a favorable recommendation by the Human Services / Criminal Justice Committee of the County Council, is in response to recent reports of prostitution taking place at some massage establishments in the area.

Multiple law enforcement agencies raided City Massage and Spa on Indiana 933, just north of South Bend, in April and arrested a 34-year-old Chicago woman on suspicion of misdemeanor prostitution.

The Health Department later closed the business.

The raid represented the culmination of a monthslong investigation by local, state, and federal law enforcement agencies into reports of illicit activity taking place at some area massage establishments.

But it also exposed holes in the county's current massage therapy ordinance, according to Dr. Thomas Felger, the county's health officer.

"What we learned was that the (current) ordinance required certification, but it did not get specific enough about certification from who, and there are some online kind of diploma mills, if you will, and the key revision is the certification section and what schools are acceptable, and that's the meat of the whole process," Felger said.

Under the county's current massage ordinance, an individual who wishes to obtain a massage therapy permit must, among other things, provide proof that they have completed at least 500 hours of training at a legitimate school or program. In other words, that they are certified.

Too much to handle.

But determining whether a particular school is a legitimate institution or a simply a diploma mill can be difficult, Marc Nelson, the county's environmental health officer, said. There are more than 1, 500 massage schools in the USA alone, Nelson said, and no single organization or agency is in charge of overseeing them all.

Member #5324
11-18-12, 20:16
Made the mistake of trying out Top Oriental. Got a decent massage but that was it, shut down at the end. I don't understand how an AMP can stay in business when not providing proper AMP service. Who goes to this place to keep them open?

Member #5324
11-19-12, 18:27
Saw their ad on Craigslist. Probably strictly legit because they have a nice web site: http://mirageorientalmassage.com/

I probably won't give this a shot since I just got shutout at Top Oriental. But if anybody takes one for the team and tries this place, please post or send me a PM about how it goes.

Jeff0708
11-19-12, 20:57
Saw their ad on Craigslist. Probably strictly legit because they have a nice web site:

http://mirageorientalmassage.com/

I probably won't give this a shot since I just got shutout at Top Oriental. But if anybody takes one for the team and tries this place, please post or send me a PM about how it goes.I am with you, it says call ahead to schedule, check in 15 minutes prior to change, and it says they are 100% professional, so I would say legit all the way!

Helios01
11-25-12, 21:19
Coming back to this post, it looks as if the code change has passed:

County OKs new rules on massage sites.

http://articles.southbendtribune.com/2012-11-14/news/35117597_1_massage-therapy-massage-establishments-new-rules

SOUTH BEND. The county Health Department has introduced a measure to amend the county code to prevent individuals from obtaining massage permits in the county for the sole purpose of engaging in prostitution.

The measure, which must pass the County Council to become law, would require that massage therapists in the county be certified by the State Board of Massage Therapy, which, in turn, would require that, among other things, they:

Submit to a criminal background check;

Topics.

Personal Service.

Health and Safety at School.

Massage Therapy.

See more topics »

Complete an examination conducted by one of four approved professional organizations; and.

Provide proof that they have completed at least 500 hours of training conducted by a recognized massage school or program.

The measure, which has been granted a favorable recommendation by the Human Services / Criminal Justice Committee of the County Council, is in response to recent reports of prostitution taking place at some massage establishments in the area.

Multiple law enforcement agencies raided City Massage and Spa on Indiana 933, just north of South Bend, in April and arrested a 34-year-old Chicago woman on suspicion of misdemeanor prostitution.

The Health Department later closed the business.

The raid represented the culmination of a monthslong investigation by local, state, and federal law enforcement agencies into reports of illicit activity taking place at some area massage establishments.

But it also exposed holes in the county's current massage therapy ordinance, according to Dr. Thomas Felger, the county's health officer.

"What we learned was that the (current) ordinance required certification, but it did not get specific enough about certification from who, and there are some online kind of diploma mills, if you will, and the key revision is the certification section and what schools are acceptable, and that's the meat of the whole process," Felger said.

Under the county's current massage ordinance, an individual who wishes to obtain a massage therapy permit must, among other things, provide proof that they have completed at least 500 hours of training at a legitimate school or program. In other words, that they are certified.

Too much to handle.

But determining whether a particular school is a legitimate institution or a simply a diploma mill can be difficult, Marc Nelson, the county's environmental health officer, said. There are more than 1, 500 massage schools in the USA alone, Nelson said, and no single organization or agency is in charge of overseeing them all.

Jeff0708
12-25-12, 00:47
Any one ever try this girl in Goshen? She advertises on CL and seems to run out of her house http://southbend.craigslist.org/hss/3464683939.html Not sure if there is a menu or if its just a massage or if its any good?

Member #5324
01-17-13, 17:53
Your inbox is full, I can't send you a PM.

NC1000
02-02-13, 21:16
Has anyone tried Best Chinese Massage on 933 near the State line?

What about the AMP that is on S. Michigan?

Fur Freak
02-03-13, 10:08
Has anyone tried Best Chinese Massage on 933 near the State line?

What about the AMP that is on S. Michigan?It can be a slow start but just stick with it. Won't go as far as you want it to go but fun can be had. Great massage.

Helios01
02-05-13, 12:29
FYI: it sounds like the folks at YM are headed on vacation until March 1.

Jeff0708
02-05-13, 22:20
FYI: it sounds like the folks at YM are headed on vacation until March 1.This is very True no activity here until then!

Domerhomer
02-06-13, 03:19
Helios01.

FYI: it sounds like the folks at YM are headed on vacation until March 1.

This might have something to do with the recent laws, are they getting totally certified? I'm not sure when that goes into effect.

Helios01
02-06-13, 16:47
This might have something to do with the recent laws, are they getting totally certified? I'm not sure when that goes into effect.I wondered about that, too. They said "vacation," but that could just be easier to explain.

Jeff0708
02-06-13, 19:45
Lucy said she was going back to China for the month!

Jeff0708
02-09-13, 13:00
Now yours is full

Vonhellish
02-20-13, 23:08
Has anyone been to the woman posting on craigslist she sounds Russian and her name is Nadia or something like that. I was going to go to her to get a massage but would like some feed back if anyone has been there.

http://southbend.craigslist.org/thp/3629333859.html

Gutenberg469
02-21-13, 09:01
Has anyone been to the woman posting on craigslist she sounds Russian and her name is Nadia or something like that. I was going to go to her to get a massage but would like some feed back if anyone has been there.

http://southbend.craigslist.org/thp/3629333859.htmlSaw her few years back. 55 whyear old nice massage. HE with her wearing a rubber glove. Never repeated. She kept calling my phone for about 6 months.

Aniles
02-21-13, 13:28

http://southbend.craigslist.org/thp/3629333859.htmlI saw her a while back; legit massage for. 55; an older lady, in her 50's maybe; and worse still, she massaged with gloves on. I hated it, and NEVER returned since.

If you think YMMV, good luck!

Vonhellish
02-21-13, 16:34
Well that takes care of that just have to suckit up till ym reopens LOL.

Bigguyfromfort
03-08-13, 19:35
Anyone know if they are back open or not? Tried number from old backpage add and no answer.

Jeff0708
03-09-13, 13:32
Anyone know if they are back open or not? Tried number from old backpage add and no answer.Drove by Wed night and still nothing that I seen

Joker199
03-11-13, 19:05
Drove by Wed night and still nothing that I seenDrove by this evening, March 11, and the OPEN sign was on with a few cars parked out front.

Rs1337
03-14-13, 20:07
Drove by this evening, March 11, and the OPEN sign was on with a few cars parked out front.YM is open. Stopped in to visit, glad they are back in town.

Jeff0708
03-16-13, 00:54
YM is open. Stopped in to visit, glad they are back in town.Does lucy have a new girl?

Dodge383
03-16-13, 02:06
Does lucy have a new girl?Is FS.

Available?

Rs1337
03-16-13, 20:56
Is FS.

Available?No FS, but nice massage and HJ. I didn't get the girls name, but I had never seen her there before.

Helios01
03-18-13, 12:43
No FS, but nice massage and HJ. I didn't get the girls name, but I had never seen her there before.I think she said Cindy was her name. Younger, a bit cuter. Nice massage.

TuckerMax
04-26-13, 19:04
Anyone have any positives on the two new places on grape Road area? Mirage and oriental foot?

Jeff0708
04-28-13, 16:33
Anyone have any positives on the two new places on grape Road area? Mirage and oriental foot?Both seem legit and give very good massages only!

Aniles
04-30-13, 11:04
Anyone have any positives on the two new places on grape Road area? Mirage and oriental foot?I've been to the one on Grape Road a couple of times. Strictly legit massages; even the door was left slightly open for the duration of the massage; the MT said that was the company policy. I never went back after my 3rd visit.

Kuruptted
05-03-13, 10:20
First time here. Went to YM yesterday first time after reading good stuff. Nice girl with large fun bags. Nothing doing and everyone nervous. Guess I needed good references. Kind of a waste of time and $$.

Helios01
05-06-13, 12:05
Are the Yellow Moon folks on vacation again? Closed this morning, and no answer on phone.

Helios01
05-06-13, 13:09
Are the Yellow Moon folks on vacation again? Closed this morning, and no answer on phone.Never mind. They said they're closed for the day, open again tomorrow.

TuckerMax
05-07-13, 22:21
First time here. Went to YM yesterday first time after reading good stuff. Nice girl with large fun bags. Nothing doing and everyone nervous. Guess I needed good references. Kind of a waste of time and $$.I've never had a bad time there the girls always take care of me and are great. Just got to build rapport perhaps I'd definitely give it another try.

Rhodyexplorer
05-14-13, 11:23
Hi Everyone,

I am going to be in the Valparaiso area tomorrow through Friday on a business trip. I was wondering if anyone could give me some recommendations on where to go.

Thanks in advance and I will continue to read the posts here.

Quijote
05-17-13, 13:37
Hi Everyone,

I am going to be in the Valparaiso area tomorrow through Friday on a business trip. I was wondering if anyone could give me some recommendations on where to go.

Thanks in advance and I will continue to read the posts here.If you're going to Valpo looking for fun you will be disappointed. Not much happening. Some of the surrounding towns (Michigan city, Hammond, Merrillville) offer a great deal more entertainment. It doesn't take long to get to any of these places from Valpo.

There is good info here, just do a bit of digging.

SB Friend
05-18-13, 19:03
I've never had a bad time there the girls always take care of me and are great. Just got to build rapport perhaps I'd definitely give it another try.Went there the first time cold about a month ago after reading about them here (and elsewhere). Have been handled nicely by both Cindy and Amy. Amy is better blessed upstairs, Cindy has a well maintained caboose. Don't think I did anything special.

Auton2
06-25-13, 19:29
Does anyone out there still remember the old Natural Image Spa in Elkhart? They provided a great massage, but, also provided a sauna and TS. Got nostalgic this weekend did a little research and went to try Happy Spa in Michigan to see if they had anything close. They didn't. The sauna okay, the TS okay, massage was the worst I have had a in quite a while. YM still has best massage around unless you go professional.

SB Friend
06-26-13, 09:57
Does anyone out there still remember the old Natural Image Spa in Elkhart? They provided a great massage, but, also provided a sauna and TS. Got nostalgic this weekend did a little research and went to try Happy Spa in Michigan to see if they had anything close. They didn't. The sauna okay, the TS okay, massage was the worst I have had a in quite a while. YM still has best massage around unless you go professional.As long as we are harkening back, does anyone remember Pressure Point up in Michigan? Seems like it was just off 12 or something like that? That place was outstanding. It's been a while since it got closed down, though.

Iarwin
06-26-13, 10:43
First time here. Went to YM yesterday first time after reading good stuff. Nice girl with large fun bags. Nothing doing and everyone nervous. Guess I needed good references. Kind of a waste of time and $$.I've had mixed results there but the massage is almost always pretty good at least. I used to always be pretty happy with my visits but the last two visits left me less than happy.

SB Friend
06-27-13, 11:14
I've had mixed results there but the massage is almost always pretty good at least. I used to always be pretty happy with my visits but the last two visits left me less than happy.They have gotten a bit more cautious lately. Might be getting hassled. The lady that seems to be in charge was pretty startled to learn they were listed on a naughty place where reviews might be found.

EggHead2
07-21-13, 19:49
Mostly what I see in this section seems to be about Yellow Moon? Is there any info on the Relax Place? It's advertised on other boards, any one TOFTT yet here?

SB Friend
07-22-13, 12:45
Mostly what I see in this section seems to be about Yellow Moon? Is there any info on the Relax Place? It's advertised on other boards, any one TOFTT yet here?I might have to take the plunge. Talk says it's the usual SB-AMP rub and tug, but they mention a cute attendant.

SB Friend
07-25-13, 14:23
I might have to take the plunge. Talk says it's the usual SB-AMP rub and tug, but they mention a cute attendant.Did. Pretty standard fare. Saw Judy. Didn't really spin me one way or the other, just your average light oil massage and HE.

Auton2
08-17-13, 12:03
Checked out Serenity from CL ad under platonic. Massage only, no he, $ up front. Massage rating on scale of 0-10 was a 4, being generous. Works out of home, poorly kept, smells of smoke. Will not repeat.

Gutenberg469
08-19-13, 10:44
Checked out Serenity from CL ad under platonic. Massage only, no he, $ up front. Massage rating on scale of 0-10 was a 4, being generous. Works out of home, poorly kept, smells of smoke. Will not repeat.DITTO every word on this. And TALKS non-stop about problems in her life, working on a tip. Advertising is very false.

Helios01
08-22-13, 16:17
Did. Pretty standard fare. Saw Judy. Didn't really spin me one way or the other, just your average light oil massage and HE.I visited Relax Place recently. It was right after I had a pretty positive experience at Top Oriental. While she was helpful near the end at Relax, the massage was not really very good.

I was actually quite surprised at Top Oriental recently. Nice massage, all the way to the end. Cute helper.

RichieGR
09-06-13, 16:52
Hey, was visiting your town the other day and stopped to get a massage. This place held some promise, but big disappointment. The girl started with a vigorous massage, a little too hard for my taste but ok. During the massage she belched like a truck driver. Really, big ol belch, no 'excuse me' or 'pardon me' or even a giggle, just a big bad stinky burp.

On the flip she skipped the goodies and when asked if she would accommodate, she handed me some lotion and said, do it yourself.

Won't go back. Place is called "Best Chinese Massage"

Nice place if you like the smell of regurgitated egg rolls.

SpartanMan
11-12-13, 23:54
Can't remember many positive reviews about SBN AMP's, but was in the area and thought I'd check it out myself. 1 hr session w "Linda". Awesome massage. Hit all the spots. In my top 5 for massage quality. Left happier than when I got there. Will repeat.

Guapo Marx
11-13-13, 21:16
I visited Relax Place recently. It was right after I had a pretty positive experience at Top Oriental. While she was helpful near the end at Relax, the massage was not really very good.

I was actually quite surprised at Top Oriental recently. Nice massage, all the way to the end. Cute helper.Saw Judy, Chinese about 50 yrs old. I liked her because she was friendly and didn't play games. Massage was good. She's the kind of Asian woman I'd like to have as a girlfriend. Down to earth. Very customer service oriented.

Guapo Marx
11-13-13, 22:01
Can't remember many positive reviews about SBN AMP's, but was in the area and thought I'd check it out myself. 1 hr session w "Linda". Awesome massage. Hit all the spots. In my top 5 for massage quality. Left happier than when I got there. Will repeat.Stopped by and they were closed. Maybe just bad timing during the day. One of my favorites.

Guapo Marx
11-13-13, 22:12
I visited Relax Place recently. It was right after I had a pretty positive experience at Top Oriental. While she was helpful near the end at Relax, the massage was not really very good.

I was actually quite surprised at Top Oriental recently. Nice massage, all the way to the end. Cute helper.I liked Judy and would repeat. Standard Chinese fare, good rub, sensual tug. Nice lady, good English, and a good personality. Customer service oriented.

SpartanMan
11-14-13, 00:50
Stopped by and they were closed. Maybe just bad timing during the day. One of my favorites.They were closed when I stopped also. I peaked in the front door, checked out the hours sign, headed back to my car. Once I got about 20-30' away, Linda unlocked door and wanted to know what I wanted. LOL. Ummm. A massage. That's when she let me in. Weird.

Guapo Marx
11-15-13, 18:13
They were closed when I stopped also. I peaked in the front door, checked out the hours sign, headed back to my car. Once I got about 20-30' away, Linda unlocked door and wanted to know what I wanted. LOL. Ummm. A massage. That's when she let me in. Weird.I saw you you peeking in and heading back to your car. At that point I just moved on. We got there about the same time. Did they just forget to unlock and turn on the open sign? What was going on?

Victorth
11-25-13, 22:53
I'm visiting the area from MA and thanks to a PM was pointed to Top Oriental. Walked in and was greeted by a 30-ish woman in red. Paid my $60 for the hour. Left some bills visible under my glasses and keys on the table. Got a nice medium unrushed massage that worked out serious tightness in my back and shoulders and neck. She didn't do much with my legs and nothing with my feet, I'm guessing because she spent so much time working on my back. She didn't insist on draping. Nice chest and abdomen massage on the flip with the obvious intent of getting my attention. But then she grabbed my hand, poured some oil in it, and put it where I was hoping she would put hers. But she knew how to give a nice assist. Cleanup was a bit below par but wasn't bad. Finished with head and scalp massage. Got the full hour, maybe even a bit over. $60 + $40. The biggest annoyance, and it's almost inevitable with oriental massage, is that she didn't speak or understand English very much at all.

EggHead2
12-07-13, 00:33
I've not seen this one mentioned previously, so I thought I'd TOFTT. It's in the strip mall across from where Barnes & Noble used to be, and the gym hasn't opened yet. Seemed a little public, but I went in. Not the typical 2nd door setup, went right into the corridor of rooms, met by a male manager (? Bouncer), assigned me to a room. Cute masseuse came in, didn't speak much English, usual pricing for massage. Got undressed, massage was very good, but kept everything draped except when working in that area, so not didn't have a lot of hope. Not a hint of anything extra available, moved away whenever I accidentally made contact with my hands. Good massage, but no signs of anything else. Anyone else have any different experience?

Jeff0708
12-07-13, 22:17
I've not seen this one mentioned previously, so I thought I'd TOFTT. It's in the strip mall across from where Barnes & Noble used to be, and the gym hasn't opened yet. Seemed a little public, but I went in. Not the typical 2nd door setup, went right into the corridor of rooms, met by a male manager (? Bouncer), assigned me to a room. Cute masseuse came in, didn't speak much English, usual pricing for massage. Got undressed, massage was very good, but kept everything draped except when working in that area, so not didn't have a lot of hope. Not a hint of anything extra available, moved away whenever I accidentally made contact with my hands. Good massage, but no signs of anything else. Anyone else have any different experience?I visited a few weeks ago with the same results.

FortMen
12-12-13, 16:35
Good massage.

Timonelama
12-30-13, 12:26
Good massage.Can you tell me more why it is good. Just 5 star massage is not enough info. Was the girl pretty?

Helios01
12-30-13, 14:23
Visited Yellow Moon again on Friday. Some of my old favorites are back (Lucy, I think is what she goes by). Had probably my best ever massage experience. Still the best in town.

Fx2080
04-10-14, 03:41
I don't post often but this one is worth a mention. They offer something hard to get around here, a really great back walk. It was expert, slow, and controlled neck to toe. Fairly new place but a little hard to find, East of Toll Road exit 83, in a small strip mall on SR23 on the South side of the street just East of the RR tracks as you enter Granger. Service was great. If you drive for a living that back walk really makes a difference. Best I have ever had. The rest of the service did not disappoint either. Took here time, sweet personality, lots of smiles and cute too. Very satisfying experience. Provider's name was Michelle. Will be back next time I pass this way.

Tom Kat
04-15-14, 15:10
If I want extras is Best Oriental a good place to go?

Sr Blackbird
04-20-14, 10:32
I don't post often but this one is worth a mention. They offer something hard to get around here, a really great back walk. It was expert, slow, and controlled neck to toe. Fairly new place but a little hard to find, East of Toll Road exit 83, in a small strip mall on SR23 on the South side of the street just East of the RR tracks as you enter Granger. Service was great. If you drive for a living that back walk really makes a difference. Best I have ever had. The rest of the service did not disappoint either. Took here time, sweet personality, lots of smiles and cute too. Very satisfying experience. Provider's name was Michelle. Will be back next time I pass this way.I went out there with the intent of finding this place and failed. Saw the strip mall just east of the RR tracks on the south side of the street, but no massage place. Saw an empty storefront with a "vacant" sign in the window. Is it possible that it's closed already, or am I missing something?

Member #5324
04-20-14, 15:11
I went out there with the intent of finding this place and failed. Saw the strip mall just east of the RR tracks on the south side of the street, but no massage place. Saw an empty storefront with a "vacant" sign in the window. Is it possible that it's closed already, or am I missing something?It's still there, you must have missed it. As you go east on 23 and cross the railroad tracks, you see Yesterday's restaurant on the right side. It is in the next building past yesterday's. I think you went to the strip mall that is the next building down, it has a vacancy right now. There is a sign out front advertising the new spot. I haven't tried it myself, but this appears to be a new branch of the place on 933 just south of the Michigan State line. Same name and same sign out front advertising a "buy 10 massages, get one free" promotion.

Tom Kat
05-15-14, 15:26
It's still there, you must have missed it. As you go east on 23 and cross the railroad tracks, you see Yesterday's restaurant on the right side. It is in the next building past yesterday's. I think you went to the strip mall that is the next building down, it has a vacancy right now. There is a sign out front advertising the new spot. I haven't tried it myself, but this appears to be a new branch of the place on 933 just south of the Michigan State line. Same name and same sign out front advertising a "buy 10 massages, get one free" promotion.I stopped there this morning just to get the lay of the land. There appears to be only one girl there because when there is another customer there you are told to come back. The girl was older and not sexy at all. I really want more than a massage. Has anyone had experience with this place?

Helios01
05-22-14, 12:45
I stopped there this morning just to get the lay of the land. There appears to be only one girl there because when there is another customer there you are told to come back. The girl was older and not sexy at all. I really want more than a massage. Has anyone had experience with this place?I stopped by there to see what the fuss was about. Had a massage and came away happy. The massage quality was good. Bit quick on the draw at the end. Given my (one) experience, I'd vote Yellow Moon over this place. That said, the lady giving me my massage was friendly, the massage was good, and she made sure I had a good experience.

Auton2
05-25-14, 08:22
I stopped by there to see what the fuss was about. Had a massage and came away happy. The massage quality was good. Bit quick on the draw at the end. Given my (one) experience, I'd vote Yellow Moon over this place. That said, the lady giving me my massage was friendly, the massage was good, and she made sure I had a good experience.Up till the last set of girls that are currently working at Yellow Moon, I would have agreed with you. I have had massages from both girls that are now at YM and its not like it used to be. Last time I was in the girl was on the phone most of time. I asked for an hour and she stopped at around 40 minutes. I have been going there since they opened, but, won't be going back for 3-6 months to allow for next change over in personnel.

Albert47
05-25-14, 23:49
Any information on sun spa in michigan city. Thanks.

Dodge383
05-26-14, 01:12
But is it FS if not please advise?

If there are no other offerings I believe it should be stated.

Up till the last set of girls that are currently working at Yellow Moon, I would have agreed with you. I have had massages from both girls that are now at YM and its not like it used to be. Last time I was in the girl was on the phone most of time. I asked for an hour and she stopped at around 40 minutes. I have been going there since they opened, but, won't be going back for 3-6 months to allow for next change over in personnel.

SB Friend
05-27-14, 13:08
If there are no other offerings I believe it should be stated.There is no AMP in SB that offers FS.

Auton2
05-30-14, 00:17

If there are no other offerings I believe it should be stated.Interestingly enough, I find you somewhat annoying. Interesting to me anyway, it normally takes quite a bit to annoy me. One other thing that annoys me is poor service.

No offerings were mentioned in the post, because offerings will vary from masseuse to masseuse and customer to customer (YMMV). Quality of service was mentioned in the post. The last masseuse provided what I felt was a very poor quality of service, as compared to the ladies that worked there previously, and that is what I was commenting on. If you have not been there, previously, you could check out previous posts or you could just go check it out.

Based on your previous posts, I would recommend you go check it out so you can provide the information you evidently think is most required.

Personally, I am appreciative of any information other members wish to post. If I want more information on a post I go do my own research.

George Orwell
05-31-14, 14:17
Sun Spa is the only local AMP that offers FS as far as I know.

Member #5324
06-17-14, 09:39
The place where City Massage was on 933 has a new massage parlor, New Image. They are advertising on Craigslist. I drove by and it looks good. I haven't had the chance to check it out yet. Has anybody been there? Please post or PM if you've been. I'll give it a try soon, but I'm out of town for a couple of weeks.

SB Friend
06-19-14, 16:52
The place where City Massage was on 933 has a new massage parlor, New Image. They are advertising on Craigslist. I drove by and it looks good. I haven't had the chance to check it out yet. Has anybody been there? Please post or PM if you've been. I'll give it a try soon, but I'm out of town for a couple of weeks.I get my hair cut next door at Fast Eddie's, and the ladies there say "It's just like the other one. " and roll their eyes. I'd guess that means about what you would think.

Member #5324
07-05-14, 17:05
I checked this place out. Setup is exactly like City Massage, looks like they just left their equipment there when they left. A cute young receptionist greeted me and I saw one therapist there. Didn't get her name, sorry. My guess is she is in her 40's. This place is standard for South Bend, nothing special based on my visit. It smelled really musty inside for some reason. I"m not excited about repeating. I left happy, but it took some convincing. The therapist was nice, good english, and she gave a decent but not great massage. Ending was okay. I had hoped this was like City with younger therapists and an expanded menu. But not based on this visit. If I hear that the cute younger girl at reception is giving massages, I will check it out again. Otherwise, probably not. SB has so many options now for AMPs, but they are all pretty similar. Somebody needs to get younger girls and provide more services and they will corner the market.

UsingLittleMan
07-29-14, 17:25
Was in the city passing through stopped in to check it out. The table shower has been removed, she said trying to get permit to have it. She was probably 40. No young ladies I saw. Massage was good with hot stones and all. Flip was ok but didn't see no skin. I don't know how you guys make it out here. Also tried the yellow moon a month back and that shower was nasty. Has anyone had any experience with this one Erotic massage in Michigan City / Laporte area. One of the BEST you will find! - 30 javascript: void;.

Please pm me. Thanks and be safe.

Tom Kat
07-30-14, 17:36
I have frequented AMPs in many states but since moving to S. Bend / Mishawaka area I have yet to find a good one. Has anyone tried the Mirage Oriental on Edison across from Bonefish or the Five Star Massage on Grape behind Outback Steak House? Please PM me with any experiences you would like to share.

Tom Kat
08-06-14, 13:06
I stopped there this morning just to get the lay of the land. There appears to be only one girl there because when there is another customer there you are told to come back. The girl was older and not sexy at all. I really want more than a massage. Has anyone had experience with this place?I didn't get any feedback from anyone on this place so I gave it a try anyway. Paid for the half hour massage. Got CeeCee. She gave a fairly good soft massage but she defintiely had a "no touchie" policy. After the massage when I left the room she was standing there with a cup of water (about the size of a shot glass) and asked for a tip.

When I asked what she was expecting she said thirty to forty. It would be a cold day when I tip that much for what she gave me. I would not go back or recommend.

Guapo Marx
08-06-14, 22:30
Tried the place on S. Michigan. Very nice lady, Judy. Sole proprietor. Licensed and trained. Very pretty and fit for an older Asian woman, I guess about 45-50. She's married to an American and appears to be a faithful wife, not allowing roaming. But she knows why you are there, so just shut and don't be a jerk, you will leave refreshed.

I liked her personality. Very skilled hands. Her being good looking helped. Usually you get a broken down old Chinese woman with bad teeth. Not here. I would go only during the day. Neighborhood is sketchy after dark.

Aniles
08-07-14, 18:35
I have frequented AMPs in many states but since moving to S. Bend / Mishawaka area I have yet to find a good one. Has anyone tried the Mirage Oriental on Edison across from Bonefish or the Five Star Massage on Grape behind Outback Steak House? Please PM me with any experiences you would like to share.I've been to the one on Grape Road (behind Outback.), about 4 times; NO EXTRAS; even the massage was sub-standard; that was several months ago. It's been more than six months since I last went there.

Mahjin
08-09-14, 20:22
I stopped there this morning just to get the lay of the land. There appears to be only one girl there because when there is another customer there you are told to come back. The girl was older and not sexy at all. I really want more than a massage. Has anyone had experience with this place?Been there twice. Same lady both times, probably in her 40's but still attractive enough. Took a little convincing (on first visit. Second visit not so much) but I did leave happy both times. . 40 for hh+. 20 TIP.

Auton2
08-22-14, 20:54
New Impression on 933 temporarily closed. Getting license renewal, thank you St Joe county. Should be re-opening again next week. Older lady but still looks pretty nice and gives good massage. Giver her a try if you get the chance. Probably needs the business with St Joe evidently helping out so much.

Wonder if the AMPs would be better off moving to Michigan than staying in St Joe?

Member #5324
09-02-14, 21:29
I've been there two times, seen Judy and Ruby on different visits. Lts a nice place, pretty classy for an AMP. No TS. Both gave a really good massage, but absolutely no happiness at the end. Both encouraged self service, but wouldn't help do the job. I wonder if seeing one of them again would change things up and get me some relief? Don't want to throw away more money if they just don't do HE for anybody. Anybody have any luck with multiple visits? I liked both girls so it would be great if there was some hope for future visits.

Auton2
09-08-14, 11:43
New Impression on 933 temporarily closed. Getting license renewal, thank you St Joe county. Should be re-opening again next week. Older lady but still looks pretty nice and gives good massage. Giver her a try if you get the chance. Probably needs the business with St Joe evidently helping out so much.

Wonder if the AMPs would be better off moving to Michigan than staying in St Joe?New Impression has re-opened.

Tmhein
10-15-14, 16:21
Has anyone been to this. Seems highly unusual for Elkhart to have one.

http://southbend.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-the-best-body-work-elkhart-574-326-7999-25/11169870

Auton2
12-10-14, 18:36
Has anyone been to this. Seems highly unusual for Elkhart to have one.

http://southbend.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-the-best-body-work-elkhart-574-326-7999-25/11169870There is an AMP in Elkhart, but, it isn't like the one's they closed down. Service is the same as those in Mish and SB, as always YMMV. Additionally, YM has finally changed providers. Massages have returned back to previous quality.

Helios01
01-20-15, 17:58
Additionally, YM has finally changed providers. Massages have returned back to previous quality.I tried there again after your post. Didn't seem much different. Anyone been there lately?

Member #5324
01-22-15, 00:56
I tried there again after your post. Didn't seem much different. Anyone been there lately?I've been there three or four times since the ownership change. Pretty standard stuff, decent massage, standard AMP service at the end. Nothing extraordinary at all, so I left a basic tip to go with the basic services. I must admit I had a few magical times at YM when the previous owner was there, but nothing like that since. Still, this is a reliable place if you are okay with basic services.

SpartanMan
02-09-15, 20:39
Was in the area, so thought I'd check it out again. It's been a few years. Was greeted by what I thought was the mamasan and shown a room. $. 6 for hr. Same lady came in to do the massage. Not much to look at, but figured we'd still give this a shot. Immediately draped, but teasing started fairly soon. Ok massage. Standard flip. Not making special trips there, but if that's what you're looking for. It does the trick.

Member #5202
02-21-15, 17:52
Went to best oriental. Second time. Lisa was her name. Basic are and t.

NOTE: on my way out noticed an older man with a camera walking towards the mp. He snapped a few pictures. Don't know if it was license plates or not. I got out of there quickly.

LaPorte
03-12-15, 07:25
Stopped by there last night and found what I was looking f or. Masseuse was a older lady but knew how to make me feel happy. Table shower was not the best but back in the room really made up for it. Only 30 minute sessions available and I was looking for an hour.

Amplify
03-15-15, 04:34
Stopped by there last night and found what I was looking f or. Masseuse was a older lady but knew how to make me feel happy. Table shower was not the best but back in the room really made up for it. Only 30 minute sessions available and I was looking for an hour.So what's the price there? Do they have a table shower?

LaPorte
03-15-15, 10:11
So what's the price there? Do they have a table shower?Yes they do have a table shower. And the price was $120 for CFS.

Member #5324
03-26-15, 23:37
Hit Yellow Moon today, just had time for a half hour instead of my usual hour. Got a 6 minute massage consisting of a hand grazing my back, then told to turn over. No teasing, no light playfulness. Powerful up and down motion designed to get the job done as soon as possible with as little pleasure as possible for the customer. Out of there in 15 minutes. 40 house fee, left 40 tip out of guilt but now regret it because it was not earned. Waste of money, will not repeat. Too many better options out there now.

Zebra98
03-29-15, 18:39
I had a similar experience recently. I had called and checked that I could a stop in in about 30 minutes. I was told that there would be someone available. When I arrived on time, there was no one available and the attendant was already doing a massage. I was told to come back in about 1. 5 hours. I was on lunch and could not return then.

I decided to try again after work. So I called and set that time. I got there and paid for the hour. The back massage was very hard and rough. At one point she leaned on me so that I thought she was going to crack a rib! It did seem she was rushing. At the flip she went right for it with gusto. Clearly wanted to finish fast.

I was in and out in about 40 minutes. Afterward she apologized for hurrying, but she wanted to go to dinner with her friend. So I was getting the "bum's rush. " I did tip 30. I will not repeat unless and until I hear that service has improved.

Hit Yellow Moon today, just had time for a half hour instead of my usual hour. Got a 6 minute massage consisting of a hand grazing my back, then told to turn over. No teasing, no light playfulness. Powerful up and down motion designed to get the job done as soon as possible with as little pleasure as possible for the customer. Out of there in 15 minutes. 40 house fee, left 40 tip out of guilt but now regret it because it was not earned. Waste of money, will not repeat. Too many better options out there now.

Auton2
03-30-15, 19:01
I had a similar experience recently. I had called and checked that I could a stop in in about 30 minutes. I was told that there would be someone available. When I arrived on time, there was no one available and the attendant was already doing a massage. I was told to come back in about 1. 5 hours. I was on lunch and could not return then.

I decided to try again after work. So I called and set that time. I got there and paid for the hour. The back massage was very hard and rough. At one point she leaned on me so that I thought she was going to crack a rib! It did seem she was rushing. At the flip she went right for it with gusto. Clearly wanted to finish fast.

I was in and out in about 40 minutes. Afterward she apologized for hurrying, but she wanted to go to dinner with her friend. So I was getting the "bum's rush. " I did tip 30. I will not repeat unless and until I hear that service has improved.Last time I had an experience at YM like that was a year ago, and I didn't go back for 6 months. I also told the girl that gave the massage it was the worst massage I had ever had there. I have been back three times since then and the massages have been okay. I have only been using the girl in the middle room. She has provided a decent massage, although I do make sure to tell her medium, to make sure I don't get ground to a pulp.

In the end, I would say if you are unhappy with the massage, tell them. And, don't leave such a large tip if its that bad either. A tip is to tell the person you liked the service.

Zebra98
04-01-15, 22:00
I was in the middle room and I did ask for medium. It didn't seem to matter.

I do understand the concept of the tip and its purpose. You are correct that I tipped too much in this case. However, I honestly doubt that complaining or tipping less makes much difference to these girls.

Last time I had an experience at YM like that was a year ago, and I didn't go back for 6 months. I also told the girl that gave the massage it was the worst massage I had ever had there. I have been back three times since then and the massages have been okay. I have only been using the girl in the middle room. She has provided a decent massage, although I do make sure to tell her medium, to make sure I don't get ground to a pulp.

In the end, I would say if you are unhappy with the massage, tell them. And, don't leave such a large tip if its that bad either. A tip is to tell the person you liked the service.

Member773
04-01-15, 23:19
I was there in late January early February I have to say it is basic massage and happy ending are available but the Chinese women look so so. I would rather have Korean, other Asian races personality there nicer looking. Those women work at YM there have to late 40's to mid 50's. To each is there own.