PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Member #4828
03-04-06, 14:33
Anybody know if Kira (Rebecca from Kenny May's) is still working at Honey's?

US Navy
10-04-06, 18:46
Dream girls is in back of Deja vu down stairs. I was there on sunday the 24th of sept. The girls got started late, I didn't have to pay cover non alcoholic drinks included so I got in free and free drinks. If you don't mind waiting an hour for the entertainment to start this is a rare bonus. Most girls were young and very good looking. I had a couple of dances from different girls, they were up close and personal. you can't touch the girls but they grind on you. Some better than others. Molly gave the best dance of the 2 girls I had.

I was slow and not many customer. The girls would talk for awhile before asking for a dance and did't get up and leave as soon as you said not yet.

I was a good club experience overall. I didn't get any response to hints for a date. But I didn't get thrown out either.

Warpig2000
12-04-06, 23:43
Okay, here's a mystery one of you mongers may know something about....

Was out on a very chilly bike ride yesterday around noon along Indianapolis and was held up at the railroad tracks FOREVER and wanted to get past Woodmar to complete my errand. Needless to say I take a left on to the side street before the tracks and get dumped into WIGGLES parking lot.

I noticed there were 4 signs on the door and just out of curiosity I read them. One was notification of a $5 cover and another was the hours.

A third notice said that 'Alcoholic Beverages are temporarily unavailable at this club' and a fourth stated 'Due to circumstances beyond our control we regret that we will be closed until 12-06-06' Both of the later messages look as though they were put up by management, NOT the City of Hammond or Lake County.... I still have to wonder if something happened recently to cause the local authorities to use some muscle against the club.

I haven't been in Wiggles for over 2 years and thought it was somewhat lame. Could I have been mistaken? I know many long years ago it was run somthing like Fanny's Greenery (matress in the back room) before the current management took over- but I thought they ran a 'clean' club. If anything, while there was friction dances available I was never thrilled with the band aids on the nipples and the girls who would spend an entire night talking to bozos buying them overpriced 'ladies drinks' (thereby keeping them away from mongers looking for grindage and stick shifting). Was I missing something here?

Thanks in advance for your observations...

AMPM
12-18-06, 19:00
i don't usually go to many strip clubs, but i remember when i was out in LA once, i got a handjob in a condom while getting a private dance. is this common practice out here?

Captain Stiffy
12-19-06, 04:40
Did you walk in, WEARING the condom? LOL I'm kinda drunk on Gin, & thought that was funny. Nevermind. :)

SamaRy
12-19-06, 08:56
Okay, here's a mystery one of you mongers may know something about....

... WIGGLES parking lot.

I noticed there were 4 signs on the door ... $5 cover and another was the hours.... 'Alcoholic Beverages are temporarily unavailable at this club' ... 'Due to circumstances beyond our control we regret that we will be closed until 12-06-06' ...

I haven't been in Wiggles for over 2 years and thought it was somewhat lame. Could I have been mistaken? I know many long years ago it was run somthing like Fanny's Greenery (matress in the back room) before the current management took over- but I thought they ran a 'clean' club. ...

I am with you on this one... I have not been there in years, since they changed owners... I heard a couple of months ago that you could get take out... but that the girls wanted $$$ (ESC rates, for SW looks) so I just wrote it off...

Deep Subman
12-26-06, 18:21
Last week I went to the new Honeys. I got there when they first opened. I paid my entrance fee, they buzzed the door and in I went. I was the only person in the place, I mean the only one, no DJ, no girls, no nothing, just me, the stage, and the VIP rooms. Well, I gave myself a tour. I went into all the rooms and looked around. They fixed the place up very nicely. After 30 min. in came the girls. I met Halo and bought some dances. She took me to the back room where no one, I mean no one was around and no one checked on us. It was the most secluded private dance I have ever had. Now I tried like hell to get some extras out of her but I didnt have any luck. All I can say is if you can find a girl that offers extras, the table is set, there is no one that comes by to check on you and you are very secluded, I could have nailed her and nobody would have seen or heard a thing. Good luck and PM me if any of you strike gold.

Local Hick
01-16-07, 15:49
The Black Cherri Club website is down as well as their sister site chicagohotstrippers.com . Their yahoo board is pretty much dead as well. Is this place closed down now?

Mr Mr
01-16-07, 19:50
The Black Cherri Club website is down as well as their sister site chicagohotstrippers.com . Their yahoo board is pretty much dead as well. Is this place closed down now?I heard they had a liquor licence problem and were shut down. I don't know if it is the reason, but they're shut down.

Mr Mr

Great Out Doors
01-16-07, 20:44
The Black Cherri Club website is down as well as their sister site chicagohotstrippers.com . Their yahoo board is pretty much dead as well. Is this place closed down now?I haven't been to the club lately (I spend more time across the border where you can have booze AND tits) but I think Kirk is still doing lockdown parties on Chicago's south side.

My guess is that the club is still around but just scraping by and it doesn't make much sense to promote it hard if the money's in lockdowns.

Last time I stopped by the Black Cherri it was closed for a private party and I got the sense I could talk my way in but it was already pretty crowded.

One thing I know for sure is that Shangri-La is still dead. No talent, all hustle.

HJ Guy
01-25-07, 15:16
I don't see many reports on Industrial Strip in here, not a bad alternative for the money, I've gotten some pretty high mileage dances(nothing more than ordinary though) over the past few months, saw Jasmine about a month ago and she was really into the dance, good time!

P T Marauder
02-19-07, 14:46
Last time I was there (before winter set in) they had some really cute girls dancing, and at lunchtime which was nice to see. Several of them have bolt on upgrades, but they were nicely done. I don't know how they afford that, though.

I don't see many reports on Industrial Strip in here, not a bad alternative for the money, I've gotten some pretty high mileage dances(nothing more than ordinary though) over the past few months, saw Jasmine about a month ago and she was really into the dance, good time!

Silvio
02-20-07, 01:18
Wow I can't remember when the last time I was down this way but my findings were astonishing.

Industrial Strip,

$14 cover and very dim lighting. WTF is the point in visiting this place unless you want to get ripped-off. You can't even enjoy this place cuz you can barely see the woman. The days of the long catwalk are over. Now they have 3 mini stages and you cant even see them. Then theres a few lazy boys spread out...those are VIP another 20 fuking dollars. Get da fuck outta here. This was a major disappointment but more so because of all these people experincing the same bullshit I was. Expensive lameass strip joint. If you want to walk in to a crowed lame ass place feel free. I wont have that. My friend took me there and I told him dude I have places we can go way better than this.

Shags-a-lot,

Visited here for the first time since the self imposed ban because of the greedy management. Well I havent missed much and the once cozy atomsphere has been intruded. There were maybe 5 girls of which I wouldn't even get a dance with. This place has been lame-a-fied. After 10 mins we booked to the next one.

Black Cherri Club,

Was closed and heard its permanent. Capt Kirk is no more.

Cherry Lounge,

Has For sale sign on in...I may have the name mistaken but its just north of The Black Cheeri Club.

Rising Sun,

Closed...WTF is going on with this area.

Honeys,

BINGO!!!! Finally some success. I remember not too long ago I entered and this place was lame as hell with no dancers. Well the page has turned. This place reminds me of ShangriLa in its prime. They had a couple of nice looking white girls there, some ebony beauties amd there were 3 white girls celebrating a birthday getting lapdances. They were all having fun and this place was crowed but still comfy. They new owner say hes just took over about a year ago. There were about 10 girls there and those who know Paris was there she booked from Shags since it was lame. Al in all I would certainly go back for another visit and enjoy the festivities. I spoke to the owner and congratulated him. I'm thinking of setting up a password so us USAG mongers can get a discount. Those interested PM me. If I get at least 20 memebers interested I'll talk to him.

Member #4242
02-21-07, 15:51
Silvio,

Thanks for the report. Black Cherri was the best. The last two times I went there it was closed. The time before that I was there during the lockdown and had some great fun. Do not know why captain Kirk closed it down.

I have enjoyed Honey's in the past but don't get out there that often nowadays.

The Our Dolls is also lame with 3 dances for $50. Shangri la, I swore off a long time back. Whatever happened to Royal Inn, it also is shut down.

Never heard of the cherry lounge you mentioned.

Nowadays, the only place I like are two One step beyond in Melrose park and Arnie's in Harvey. Will try Honey's now after your report.

Oddjob
02-21-07, 20:27
The Royal Inn is undergoing a major cleanup and fix up. It looks like new paint and furniture, so it will probably be legit when it does re-open, but who knows what is happening on the west side of Gary....

Gary Man
03-31-07, 04:19
I found a flyer last nite: Black Cherri Club is Re-opening next Fri 9p, admission starts at $25?! Featuring International Adult Film Star Cherokee D'ass (?)

An after party starts at 1a.

It will be open wed-sun 9p-4a

http://www.blackcherriclub.com/

In case you don't know who Cherokee D'ass is, (I didn't)

http://www.cherokeedass.com/

Dudder
04-03-07, 00:43
This is the story about the stripper from Honey's involved in a murder. They had a picture of this girl on the front page of Friday's Times newspaper and she looked pretty hot in her mug shot. She has blonde hair and went by the stage name Mercedes. She was bonded out for $3,000 so she is probably back to work. I didn't realize that this type talent existed at Honey's

Police follow leads in Hobart slaying
HOBART -- Cops: Gun may have belonged to victim

HOBART | Hobart police say they continue trying to piece together what two suspects in the slaying of a Gary man were doing between the time they dumped the victim's body and when police were notified of the killing.

Jason 21, was charged with murder, and his girlfriend, Ashley 18, of Hobart, was charged with assisting a criminal in the Tuesday shooting and knifing of Deshun, police said.

On Friday, police confirmed Gaboian, a local musician, and Lawrence, a former student of Lake Station's Edison High School, allegedly met Bennett at Honey's Gentleman's Club in Miller Monday night. Lawrence worked as a stripper at the club, police said.
The couple invited Bennett to their home to continue the party early Tuesday morning, police said. Gaboian and Lawrence reportedly told police Gaboian killed Bennett because he was attempting to rape Lawrence.

Bennett was shot twice in the head and his throat was slashed with a knife, police said.

Bennett's body was dumped in a lot in Gary about noon Tuesday, police said. Gaboian's father called police and directed officers to the apartment Gaboian shared with Lawrence at Cressmoor Arms apartments in Hobart about 7 p.m. Tuesday, where police say they discovered the crime scene.

"The investigation is continuing," Hobart Police Lt. Finnerty said. "Even though charges are filed, we will continue until we have all the facts."

Finnerty said there were still witnesses to interview and angles to continue investigating, including what Lawrence and Gaboian were doing between the time they dumped Bennett's body and the time Gaboian's father called police.

Police also will investigate the gun that was used in the shooting. The couple said Bennett actually brought the gun with him to their apartment, but police said they have yet to confirm that.

"We were told it was the victim's (gun), but that remains to be seen," Finnerty said.

Silvio
04-04-07, 02:06
Heres a link and pic of the girl.I can't honestly say I seen her on my last visit a couple months ago...but not a shocker drugs were involved in a strippers life.

http://cbs2chicago.com/northwestindianabureau/local_story_087212800.html

Rileym
06-07-07, 12:06
Checked out this club last nite, and nothing spectacular. Maybe out of all the 10-15 girls working, 3 rated above a 6 on scale. All the others should be paying you for a dance.

Chatted up two of them during my time there, one blonde with big eyes, Rexi? Lexi? No take out available with her. The other was a hispanic, thick. Seemed the possibility for take out may have existed, but ALOT more work would be required. Overall, the investment wouldn't justify the reward.

Ian AG
06-09-07, 12:42
Had a dream I stopped in Honeys.

Its now a members only club and was "sponsored" in right at the door.

Only a few guys andabout 6 girls. They all said that people just stop in. Get a dance then go on their way.

All the choices where of the chocolate flavor, the door guy said there are a few vanilla in the earlier hours. Dances.. 5 for 3 and. 6 for 4. VIP room offered. 65 / 15 mins? And up from there.

Partook in a 4 dance set can't remeber her name. Kinda thick for my tastes but she was rubbing jr and he took over.

Took off her top, then she pulled jr. Out and said for a tip I'll make you happy.. 3 received a cbj. By the third song I was ready to leave and ready for some sleep.

Overall. A few nice looking choices, quick, to the point. Satisfied customer. I will have otry that again. Seeing as how I am a "member" now.

Yadayadayada
06-17-07, 17:58
Had a dream I stopped in Honeys.Where is Honeys located?

Ian AG
06-18-07, 21:30
Where is Honeys located?I don't post very much, mainly because I don't have many stories to share, but I do stop in about once a week to check for news.

If you read even just a few posts. You will learn the most important concept here.- search search search.

Mr Mr
06-25-07, 20:25
I haven't posted in awhile, no time to write, but I have stopped by the haunts. I don't go to shags anymore, but the sister club up the road has some action. There's a nice white chick in there, very nice ass, will do all you want for whatever you can negotiate ($25 bbbjcim). I forget her name, but you'll know her when you see her, blonde straight hair, a bit of a trailer park type, but nice. They are also getting in some much nicer looking women in there and all are up for service. I like the new layout as well.

MR

Jimjamesx
06-25-07, 22:13
I haven't posted in awhile, no time to write, but I have stopped by the haunts. I don't go to shags anymore, but the sister club up the road has some action. There's a nice white chick in there, very nice ass, will do all you want for whatever you can negotiate ($25 bbbjcim). I forget her name, but you'll know her when you see her, blonde straight hair, a bit of a trailer park type, but nice. They are also getting in some much nicer looking women in there and all are up for service. I like the new layout as well.

MR
What is the name of this club and where is it?

Mr Mr
06-26-07, 20:13
I thought everyone new this: Honey's is the sister club, it shares ownership with Shags

MongerX
06-28-07, 01:28
Seems that they also own a club called wiggles now as well. I was in honeys and not much was there when a couple of very nice looking white girls came in. Talked to a couple of the girls and then mentioned to me that they don't work there they work at wiggles. So may be worth checkin out I believe it is in hammond but I have never been there.

Traveler One
08-08-07, 17:25
Anything interesting going on in or out of Kenny Mays?

Wilywaly
08-09-07, 18:22
Happened to stop by Kenny Mae's about a week ago during the middle of the week around 10pm.

Place was totally empty, two girls both in the range of a 5-6.

Havn't been back since, will give it another shot in the next week or so.

Good luck

Snowmadics
08-11-07, 03:39
Had a dream I went to honey's Friday night. Paid. 6 for vip and $ for and interesting russian job. She did this thing where we stood up and she put my member between her legs and bent over. It was like I was banging her from behind but I was just between her legs. She did the same from the front. I offered her a condom but she said she didn't need it and finished me off between her chest. I thought I'the bid high to get more and ended up getting screwed on the fee. All in all I paid 1. 6 a cum on chest finally. I did get her number to call her on a later date. And she let me play with her privates to show me how wet she'the gotten. I think if I was up to it tonight I coulda got more after she left work. But I was exhausted after working all day. I was looking for a white girl, but there was nothing but black girls. This one. Her name began with an L. She was about a 7. Huge knockers. They had some 8's and one 9 but they didn't look sleezy enough to give me what I was looking for.

Yadayadayada
08-11-07, 17:20
Anything interesting going on in or out of Kenny Mays?I'm not familiar with Kenny Mays. How is it, generally? So far the only place I've found in NWI with a lot of hot girls (some of whom give proper private dances) is Dejavu/Showgirls in Lake Station.

Mr Mr
08-14-07, 08:39
Had a dream I went to honey's Friday night. Paid. 6 for vip and $ for and interesting russian job. She did this thing where we stood up and she put my member between her legs and bent over. It was like I was banging her from behind but I was just between her legs. She did the same from the front. I offered her a condom but she said she didn't need it and finished me off between her chest. I thought I'the bid high to get more and ended up getting screwed on the fee. All in all I paid 1. 6 a cum on chest finally. I did get her number to call her on a later date. And she let me play with her privates to show me how wet she'the gotten. I think if I was up to it tonight I coulda got more after she left work. But I was exhausted after working all day. I was looking for a white girl, but there was nothing but black girls. This one. Her name began with an L. She was about a 7. Huge knockers. They had some 8's and one 9 but they didn't look sleezy enough to give me what I was looking for.I had the same dream on the same night w/different results. If you go earlier, there are some white girls working. I was in about 6:30 and there were 2. Not bad looking, one I've gotten a dance with before with good results BBBJCIM. There was a hot, young black chick there when I was in goes by the name of Diamond. She's short, thin waste and a really nice ass + pierced nipples. She let me play all I wanted with her, but just a dance this time. She gave up her digits and I'll hit it this week sometime. Will post results.

MR MR

A Mongerer
08-14-07, 20:48
I don't have any real current intel, but I can tell you that the last time I was there the only thing I was able to sniff was the piss from the men's room.... FROM THE PARKING LOT! I stayed for 1 beer and bailed. Hopefully it's gotten better than that (the women were skanky as hell too), but I'd not be surprised if it's still the same.

Deep Subman
08-14-07, 22:14
Strike Out! I took a cute white woman by the name of Carmen. Nice nude dance but no extras. Next I took a black woman by the name of Lil Maya. She was real flirty and I thought I would get lucky but all she did in the back room was stand in front of me and play with her huge tits. If somebody knows the secret that I am missing, please PM me.

Traveler One
08-21-07, 04:06
I don't have any real current intel, but I can tell you that the last time I was there the only thing I was able to sniff was the piss from the men's room.... FROM THE PARKING LOT! I stayed for 1 beer and bailed. Hopefully it's gotten better than that (the women were skanky as hell too), but I'd not be surprised if it's still the same.

I did manage to slide by and got an expensive dance. I did not get anything amazing but I would call it a very very good dance.

Rubenme2
09-10-07, 01:08
First time in the area that far east and found Honey's by accident. I became a member and was glad that I did. It was just as described. I met Diamond and Liz. They showed me around the place and it has promise. No bar and no drinks. Too bad because you could get real real thirsty here. Had a good time and will return.

Hanger
09-14-07, 00:33
First time in the area that far east and found Honey's by accident. I became a member and was glad that I did. It was just as described. I met Diamond and Liz. They showed me around the place and it has promise. No bar and no drinks. Too bad because you could get real real thirsty here. Had a good time and will return.Yes, very easy to get thirsty when it is hot in there all the time.

Elpicoso2002
09-16-07, 01:45
Wow. Had a bud light Thursday. 5 dollars!

There was on beautiful blond girl. An 8. She is petite. Not sure how action is in the back.

The other three girls were not in. Only one girl was working.

SgtPerv
09-22-07, 16:00
Has anybody had any luck at Deja Vu in lake station ? I was in Hammond Deja vu a week ago and was offered take out for $$ by a Latin girl. For that much I was close and went to Peking where I didn't have to wait.

Rubenme2
09-26-07, 22:08
Saw this place a while back and decided to check it out on another night. Met Precious and some othr girls. Ten I met this girl with the biggest b reasts I'd ever seen on a dancer. Can't remember her name but she was accomedating.

I next went to Honey's got one dance set that was ok. Then I got one from Destiny who was over from Shang-gra-la. Girls got skills but needs to slow it down a bit. She follows directions well and it was a good dance.

Boy was I thirsty afterwards.

Deep Subman
10-18-07, 13:22
Went to IS the other day just for the fun of it. I hadnt been there in 2 years, and alot had changed. This club is very nice, clean and upscale all the way. The surroundings were very rich and highclass all the way and I know why. $10 cover charge, no alcohol so I had a red bull for $5 and dances are $55 for 3. If you want a nude dance you have to buy 3 because 1 or 2 are only topless. For $70 I will find some other enjoyment but for all you shirt and tie guys, classiest place in the area.

Timmybee
10-18-07, 15:40
I totally agree. The women are hot, but I'd rather be able to have some "extra" enjoyment.

Deep Subman
10-24-07, 09:33
Anyone getting any extras at Honeys lately? If so PM me, also, I am looking for a nice 18-19 yr old cute white gfe girl to enjoy. If anyone has one in mind, PM me with your experience and contact info, thanks.

Deep Subman
11-13-07, 20:09
I ran into a stripper working at Deja Vu, Lake Station. She just got fired for being late. I asked if she would go to work at the Hammond Vu and she said no way. She said the patrons slap the girls ass while on stage and things go on in the back rooms that she would never do. I didnt want to press her about the activity but I thought I would pass along an FYI. If anyone has any luck there, let us know.

Sleazy Stevey
11-14-07, 13:12
I ran into a stripper working at Deja Vu, Lake Station. She just got fired for being late. I asked if she would go to work at the Hammond Vu and she said no way. She said the patrons slap the girls ass while on stage and things go on in the back rooms that she would never do. I didnt want to press her about the activity but I thought I would pass along an FYI. If anyone has any luck there, let us know.Hey DS,

Are you referring to the Deja Vu in Hammond? Cause if so, I've been there once like a year ago, and none of that was going on. The girls dance on a stage that's got A LOT of room on it, so they mainly stayed away from us guys. I got a few private dances from the girls and I noticed that above every booth was a camera making sure nothing happened. Now whether or not those cameras were hooked up to anything is the question. I think the most I got was some decent grinding and the girl let me feel on her after market modification real quick (cause I told her I never felt fakes before, LOL). If you're NOT talking about the Lake Station one, then I just wasted everyone's 5 minutes. Sorry.

Deep Subman
11-14-07, 19:40
Yes, she was talking about the VU at Cline Ave in Hammond. I just report what I was told, she may have been lying to me. It sounds like Honeys is still active and I may go there some night. Thanks for the info.

Ticktock67
11-14-07, 22:05
About 10 years ago there was a black Dancer at Kenny Mays named Keisha....tall mature pretty, Light Complectioned long legged black woman...anybody know how to contact her?

Sleazy Stevey
11-15-07, 02:20
I'm a huge fan of Our Dolls, but alas, I haven't been in a LONG time. I hear they've closed for remodeling, I don't know when they'll be back up, but I'm sure you guys in the area know better than I. I used to frequent the club very often, and the dancers there were very sweet, some were hit or miss though. The non-dancing staff were great too! I wish some of the waitresses danced! Yowza, there was this girl Mindy, I guess she danced before, but not at the club. Had an ass to die for! Ahhh the memories, I MUST go back! I also have to hit the lingerie bars as well!

Dean69
11-20-07, 00:29
Stopped into Rising Sun tonight. Pretty lame. Had a nice conversation with Pepper, the only African-American dancer there. She is a few years older than the rest of the dancers. When I arrived, I was the fourth male (DJ, staff person, and one other client) in the place. They had four dancers and a bartender. By and large, the dancers did not seem particularly energetic to get my business.

Jerkartist
12-01-07, 14:57
Stopped in shangrila strip joint last night and boy did I have fun. Went with two other people and as soon as we sat down we were approached by 2 different ladies offering us the menu. It was very slow while I was there with a very small crowd. So after watching the girls rotate a while on stage I decided to go with Flame a brown skinned beauty with an amazing ass. The only thing I didn't like was the fact that you used to be able to go in the back rooms when they had the two for .30 dances. Now you have to spend at least .50 to go in the back for three songs! Well anyway we went in the back area and she delivered FS just as promised. And yes it was damm good. After another hour of watching the girls and my friends go into the back I decided that my little guy could handle one more round. So I ended up taking Exxotica to the back this time after negotiating on a reasonable price for a BJ. I exploded right before the last song ended and left the back area once again satisfied. Definitely a better experience than last time but still not happy with the fact the prices went up. But knowing my horny self I will surely be back.

SgtPerv
12-01-07, 22:29
Stopped into Rising Sun tonight. Pretty lame. Had a nice conversation with Pepper, the only African-American dancer there. She is a few years older than the rest of the dancers. When I arrived, I was the fourth male (DJ, staff person, and one other client) in the place. They had four dancers and a bartender. By and large, the dancers did not seem particularly energetic to get my business.I stopped by yesterday because I was in the area. They charged five dollar fee to enter and the dancers acted like they were bored on and off stage. I had one drink and left I hope things improve cause it is a nice looking club.

Oddjob
12-02-07, 13:05
I stopped by yesterday because I was in the area. They charged five dollar fee to enter and the dancers acted like they were bored on and off stage. I had one drink and left I hope things improve cause it is a nice looking club.
Sorry Sgt, but the Rising Sun has been at the top of the lame list for decades. Even when the clubs on the south end of Gary where going strong, the Rising Sun was a waste of time and effort. You have to be old enough to know what B-girls were to appreciate the lameness of this club...

SgtPerv
12-02-07, 16:17
Sorry Sgt, but the Rising Sun has been at the top of the lame list for decades. Even when the clubs on the south end of Gary where going strong, the Rising Sun was a waste of time and effort. You have to be old enough to know what B-girls were to appreciate the lameness of this club...Yes your are right as far I am old enough to remember the glory days of the west clubs. Back in the 80's when nude dancing was allowed and extras were flowing. Even then when Sammy owned "skuddlebut" now Rising Sun extras were hard to get then. As far as huslers, all the clubs had them and the drinks came out short. But even then it was one of the best looking club in the area. Rising Sun has had some hotties with carry-out possibilities I now for a fact. Now it seems that is not even possible now. Back in the day, I would hit about every club every night in search of the new girls. Today for the money,time and quaulity I prefer Peking Spa. Can we all take a moment of silences for the good old days.

Oddjob
12-02-07, 19:38
I do agree with you, but not even the Peking is a shadow of it's former self. The service is still there and the girls are alright, but they don't have the hotties of old (or maybe they do. Have they been there that long?).

SgtPerv
12-03-07, 00:21
I do agree with you, but not even the Peking is a shadow of it's former self. The service is still there and the girls are alright, but they don't have the hotties of old (or maybe they do. Have they been there that long?).
I have only been going to the Peking Spa for about 3 years. I was a Suki patron before that and I do know that P.S. has been better. I am getting sad thinking of the days gone by. No Pete and Mable. No US20 hotel. Whats a hobbist who wants to improve their social skills to do?

SamaRy
12-03-07, 11:53

ROFLMAO Oh, that is soooooo true...

I have had to stop thinking about the old days.. those are gone.... gone... gone....

Sexwaffle
12-03-07, 19:59
Stopped in shangrila strip joint last night and boy did I have fun. Went with two other people and as soon as we sat down we were approached by 2 different ladies offering us the menu. It was very slow while I was there with a very small crowd. So after watching the girls rotate a while on stage I decided to go with Flame a brown skinned beauty with an amazing ass. The only thing I didn't like was the fact that you used to be able to go in the back rooms when they had the two for .30 dances. Now you have to spend at least .50 to go in the back for three songs! Well anyway we went in the back area and she delivered FS just as promised. And yes it was damm good. After another hour of watching the girls and my friends go into the back I decided that my little guy could handle one more round. So I ended up taking Exxotica to the back this time after negotiating on a reasonable price for a BJ. I exploded right before the last song ended and left the back area once again satisfied. Definitely a better experience than last time but still not happy with the fact the prices went up. But knowing my horny self I will surely be back.Where's Shangrila at? I need a few new clubs to check out and was going to go to Rising Sun tonight but since the reports below state it's not too promising I'm looking for other options. Buddy of mine just got back from Iraq and we need to get him something before he heads out to the desert again.

SgtPerv
12-04-07, 03:30
Where's Shangrila at? I need a few new clubs to check out and was going to go to Rising Sun tonight but since the reports below state it's not too promising I'm looking for other options. Buddy of mine just got back from Iraq and we need to get him something before he heads out to the desert again.
Shangra La is about 2 klicks (1.25 miles) west of Rising Sun on US 20 (Melton Rd) across from the Hotel on the south side of the road if reach McDonalds you just missed it. It is a small building. There is a place called Honeys next door east of Rising Sun. If it were my buddy I would take him to Peking Spa for no bullshit satisfaction and relief first.

Bm3420
12-04-07, 10:15
Stopped in shangrila strip joint last night and boy did I have fun. Went with two other people and as soon as we sat down we were approached by 2 different ladies offering us the menu. It was very slow while I was there with a very small crowd. So after watching the girls rotate a while on stage I decided to go with Flame a brown skinned beauty with an amazing ass. The only thing I didn't like was the fact that you used to be able to go in the back rooms when they had the two for .30 dances. Now you have to spend at least .50 to go in the back for three songs! Well anyway we went in the back area and she delivered FS just as promised. And yes it was damm good. After another hour of watching the girls and my friends go into the back I decided that my little guy could handle one more round. So I ended up taking Exxotica to the back this time after negotiating on a reasonable price for a BJ. I exploded right before the last song ended and left the back area once again satisfied. Definitely a better experience than last time but still not happy with the fact the prices went up. But knowing my horny self I will surely be back.How much extra was FS?

Ian AG
12-28-07, 04:37
Had a dream I stopped in Honeys the other night. White blonde "Becca" told me that she had "needs".- I was short on cash and she pitched in the difference for a VIP. Started out HJ she put on the cover and mounted from the top, then she said you want to get behind me? Made a few minutes there before it was over.

Nice visit. I will be back.

Member #4828
01-16-08, 18:54
[QUOTE=Ian AG]Had a dream I stopped in Honeys the other night. White blonde "Becca" told me that she had "needs".-

Doe anyone know if this Becca is possibly the Rebecca who used to work at Kenny May's? I know she worked at Honey's for a while after she left there, but would love to know if she is back at this time.

Thanks.

Mr Mr
01-18-08, 09:41
[QUOTE=Doe anyone know if this Becca is possibly the Rebecca who used to work at Kenny May's? I know she worked at Honey's for a while after she left there, but would love to know if she is back at this time.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]I'm 90% certain she is, I've stopped at Honey's several times hoping to see her again. Last time -- yonks ago -- she mentioned she was "taught the business by a Mexican girl at Kenny May's." Nice girl actually, clean and decent looking I've just had no luck catching her there.

MR MR

Member #1498
01-19-08, 19:59
I'm 90% certain she is, I've stopped at Honey's several times hoping to see her again. Last time -- yonks ago -- she mentioned she was "taught the business by a Mexican girl at Kenny May's." Nice girl actually, clean and decent looking I've just had no luck catching her there.

MR MRAny chance any knows what happened to the Mexican girl from Kenny May's. I use to have her digits but lost them and I'd love to catch up. She was always a pleasure to be around.

Buck0909
01-22-08, 18:22
I just wanted to give you guys some info about my Saturday night excursion to the IS. Got there about 10: 30pm and the place was dead. It was not long before me and my companions were visited by a few of the most gorgeous women I have ever seen. I had my first backroom visit with Delilah, worth every penny. Next was Skye, again worth every penny. All in all between the 4 of us we had about 6 different girls for private dances and were not dissapointed. Paris and Lynne were also both very friendly.

My one buddy did TOFTT and go with one of the hotties to the waterbed room. This is pretty new to the IS, and if this is redundant I apologize (I looked for it on the thread and did not see it.) $ for a 3 song set with you and the girl of your choice in a room upstairs on a waterbed. He enjoyed it so much the went again. Something to check out the next time you visit.

Member #1498
01-23-08, 03:50
I just wanted to give you guys some info about my Saturday night excursion to the IS. Got there about 10: 30pm and the place was dead. It was not long before me and my companions were visited by a few of the most gorgeous women I have ever seen. I had my first backroom visit with Delilah, worth every penny. Next was Skye, again worth every penny. All in all between the 4 of us we had about 6 different girls for private dances and were not dissapointed. Paris and Lynne were also both very friendly.

My one buddy did TOFTT and go with one of the hotties to the waterbed room. This is pretty new to the IS, and if this is redundant I apologize (I looked for it on the thread and did not see it.) $ for a 3 song set with you and the girl of your choice in a room upstairs on a waterbed. He enjoyed it so much the went again. Something to check out the next time you visit.Given your buddy went back again. Was he not satisfied enough? Or was this for seconds?

My experiences at IS is basically they work you up. But satisfying is a word I can't use too much. I walk out wanting more and my pockets feel alot lighter.

Ben Dover
01-23-08, 21:43
Buck, do you work for IS??

SgtPerv
01-24-08, 05:20

My one buddy did TOFTT and go with one of the hotties to the waterbed room. This is pretty new to the IS, and if this is redundant I apologize (I looked for it on the thread and did not see it.) $ for a 3 song set with you and the girl of your choice in a room upstairs on a waterbed. He enjoyed it so much the went again. Something to check out the next time you visit.Like how much $ and what exactly did you get for it? These little tid- bits helps the people with different taste and value of money.

Deep Subman
01-24-08, 12:11
Went to Wiggles on 20 last night, the old Red Lantern. Before 8pm, lap dances are only $10 each. Stacy, a cute blond with a great body rocked me first, very nice dance and even kissed on the lips, gave bj through my pants. Then I took Candy to the back, she claims to be in the movies. First dance she has her pussy in my face begging me to DATY so I did. Then she undoes my pants and finishes me with a hj. What a surprise, never asked for this and never asked for any extra tip. Had to leave early but I think more and take-out was available, I will be back.

Buck0909
01-24-08, 12:58
Buck, do you work for IS??No guys, I don't work for IS. I did not get any of the gory details of the visit to the waterbed room, all I got out of him was that he enjoyed himself. He liked it so much he felt the need to drop another $ to go up there with a different girl, one that he had done a private with and really liked. All in all we had a pretty good time. None of the girls were rude or tried to work us up, all were friendly and if we turned them down for a private they were polite and walked away. Obviously if you are looking for FS that is not the right place to be, if I wanted that I would hit PS or CT's.

Chi Guy
01-24-08, 15:18
Buck, do you work for IS??Looking at his previous posts, I'd give Buck the benefit of the doubt. Having said that, my own experiences at IS have been more along the lines of 1498's. I was only there a few times some years ago. Another big turn off was that when they used to advertise in CAD or GP, they used to have a picture of this huge video selection. When I got there, it was painfully obvious that the picture wasn't accurate. When I pointed out this fact to the cashier, he said something to the effect that they just used a generic picture and that they never said in their ad that the picture was of IS. GMAFB! Anyways, after my experiences I pretty much had the idea that they were mostly all talk but weren't very good at delivering any of the goods.

Buck0909
01-24-08, 17:19
I posted earlier today and it still has not come thru. No, I don't work at IS. If you are not looking for FS (which my buddies and I were not) the IS is not a bad place to go. I did not get all of the gory details of the trips taken to the waterbed room, but let me tell you the only way my friend went back with the second girl was because he felt it was worth the trip. I decided the back room was enough for me. To each their own I guess. I will head back to CT's or PS when I need something different, but when I am out with the guys IS is not a bad place to spend some time.

IcedOut
01-24-08, 17:30
Having just recently moved to chi, I have not had the opertunity to make it out to nwst indiana yet but I will after reading your post. Where is this place and what is the full name?

Thanks

Went to Wiggles on 20 last night, the old Red Lantern. Before 8pm, lap dances are only $10 each. Stacy, a cute blond with a great body rocked me first, very nice dance and even kissed on the lips, gave bj through my pants. Then I took Candy to the back, she claims to be in the movies. First dance she has her pussy in my face begging me to DATY so I did. Then she undoes my pants and finishes me with a hj. What a surprise, never asked for this and never asked for any extra tip. Had to leave early but I think more and take-out was available, I will be back.

Rubenme2
01-25-08, 00:46
I made it out there once just to see what it was like. Rooms were a bit different than what I was used to. Got a good high mileage dance, but I can get that for way less at Jimmy's in Chi Heights.

Bottom line: it's just another sc. Better places with better returns on your investment than IS.

SgtPerv
01-25-08, 02:38
Having just recently moved to chi, I have not had the opertunity to make it out to nwst indiana yet but I will after reading your post. Where is this place and what is the full name?

Thanks Was the Red Mill. Located us 12/20 (Melton RD) in Gary.In..Easy way to find is take I-65 to the northern end and then go east(left)about a half mile its a small building on the north(left) side of the road. I was in there two weeks ago and was told the same prices but due to time I did not sample. I believe they do not open until 6:00pm. There was three dancers working when I was there 2 white 1 black. They were sitting the whole time I was there so I didn't get a good look. Pretty faces and large breast weren't fat or spinners.

Deep Subman
01-25-08, 08:34
The full name is Wiggles. It is on US 20 about a half mile east of I-65 on the north side of the road. Before 8pm dances are only $10 and you definitely get your moneys worth with no up charges. Enjoy.

Dagnazty
01-26-08, 10:31
Does anyone know what happened to Bentley/Jordan from the IS? She was hot as hell and I have been itching for more but she does not work here anymore. Beautiful TandA. Any help would be appreciated.

Moejoo
01-26-08, 23:00
The full name is Wiggles. It is on US 20 about a half mile east of I-65 on the north side of the road. Before 8pm dances are only $10 and you definitely get your moneys worth with no up charges. Enjoy.I'm really confused, that sounds like Pandoras. There is a Candi at Pandoras who has made the rounds from the Vu, IS, and a bunch of other clubs in the area. She did porn under Candi Wayne. She used to be hot as hell, but now is a washed up fat bitter pig.

Deep Subman
01-27-08, 18:11
Hey guys, my bad, it is Pandoras. I am sorry I am such an idiot, please forgive me but go enjoy yourself. Didnt it used to be Wiggles?

Dagnazty
01-27-08, 19:36
No, Pandoras was not Wiggles. I have not been to Wiggles but have been trying to find it. I know it wasn't wiggles cause the girls told me that they were working at wiggles a few years ago after Pandoras caught fire. Once it re-opened, they returned. Surprised to hear about the action at Pandora's. I have not had such luck in the past, especially when Barron was working there.

Is Pandoras still open? Drove by last night and did not see any lights. Wound up at Honey's. Relatively dead considering it was a Sat. Night. A lot of girls though, mostly white until midnight. Lilly, Halo and a couple of new hotties. Nothing more than a tease in VIP and the per song dances are a rip because the DJ only plays 60-90 seconds of each song. Maybe this is why there was no a crowd.

I remember Candy from way back when Delilas re-opened behind the Chinese food joint. Had a nice little friend named crystal wayne aka fire from way back at the IS. (Delilah's was in the hotel across from the cadillac ranch, now shangri-La.) Candy was never that hot, fake tits, more like bailey from WKRP in Cincinatti. Decent action though. Anyone worth mentioning at Pandoras? Any hot spots in the area, looking for white asian or hispanic. I am well aware that I can get the ghetto trash at the "La". Any help finding Wiggles or Bentley/Jordan from the IS?

Member #1498
01-27-08, 23:46
Hey guys, my bad, it is Pandoras. I am sorry I am such an idiot, please forgive me but go enjoy yourself. Didnt it used to be Wiggles?Wiggles was located in Hammond on Summer Street.

Pandoras is in Gary

SgtPerv
01-28-08, 03:25
No, Pandoras was not Wiggles. I have not been to Wiggles but have been trying to find it. I know it wasn't wiggles cause the girls told me that they were working at wiggles a few years ago after Pandoras caught fire. Once it re-opened, they returned. Surprised to hear about the action at Pandora's. I have not had such luck in the past, especially when Barron was working there.

Is Pandoras still open? Drove by last night and did not see any lights. Wound up at Honey's. Relatively dead considering it was a Sat. Night. A lot of girls though, mostly white until midnight. Lilly, Halo and a couple of new hotties. Nothing more than a tease in VIP and the per song dances are a rip because the DJ only plays 60-90 seconds of each song. Maybe this is why there was no a crowd.

I remember Candy from way back when Delilas re-opened behind the Chinese food joint. Had a nice little friend named crystal wayne aka fire from way back at the IS. (Delilah's was in the hotel across from the cadillac ranch, now shangri-La.) Candy was never that hot, fake tits, more like bailey from WKRP in Cincinatti. Decent action though. Anyone worth mentioning at Pandoras? Any hot spots in the area, looking for white asian or hispanic. I am well aware that I can get the ghetto trash at the "La". Any help finding Wiggles or Bentley/Jordan from the IS?Barron died a few years ago. Yes it is Pandoras I have been there once the time I reported, cause with the name change so did ownership. I did not get along with owner when he was the old day manager. At one time both places were own by same person until the divorce.

SgtPerv
01-28-08, 03:30

I remember Candy from way back when Delilas re-opened behind the Chinese food joint. Had a nice little friend named crystal wayne aka fire from way back at the IS. (Delilah's was in the hotel across from the cadillac ranch, now shangri-La.) Candy was never that hot, fake tits, more like bailey from WKRP in Cincinatti. Decent action though. Anyone worth mentioning at Pandoras? Any hot spots in the area, looking for white asian or hispanic. I am well aware that I can get the ghetto trash at the "La". Any help finding Wiggles or Bentley/Jordan from the IS?If you scroll back on this forum you will see that it was closed down.

Buttman#55
01-31-08, 01:55
Pandora's was known as Wiggles for a while back in the late 90's-I used to hang out there. Just before the place burned they changed thename to Pandora's-but the same folks were in there, dancers, doorman bartenders etc. I would be interested in knowing if this place is still open-I had a lot of fun there with "Sunshine"......

SgtPerv
01-31-08, 03:26
Pandora's was known as Wiggles for a while back in the late 90's-I used to hang out there. Just before the place burned they changed thename to Pandora's-but the same folks were in there, dancers, doorman bartenders etc. I would be interested in knowing if this place is still open-I had a lot of fun there with "Sunshine"......It is still open but they do not open until 6:00 p.m.

Mw1029
01-31-08, 10:03
In the late 80 and early 90's it was Little red Mill. It was then changed to Wiggles 2. Same owners as the wiggles on summer st in Hammond. It has since changed to Pandoras. Not sure the name these days.

MW

JimmyBLong
02-05-08, 08:30
This placed has changed a lot from the last time I was there about 3-4 years ago. It has no bar, only a soda machine. $10 cover and club membership gets you inside. A couple of girls dancing on a low stage. The VIP room was 30 minutes for 1. 5. With the right girl I'm sure you'd end up getting drained. A quick fix for all that ails ya.

Dagnazty
02-07-08, 00:40
The vip rooms are more expensive, but considering time a better deal than the private dances. No drainage. More play, but no draining of any sort. At least not with the few girls I have been there with.

Steevo
02-07-08, 09:34
Whats the VIP membership that everyone talks about, is it per year?

This is probably a silly question, but I though I might ask, cause I'm taking a drive out tonight. BTW, is honeys the best one in Gary?

This placed has changed a lot from the last time I was there about 3-4 years ago. It has no bar, only a soda machine. $10 cover and club membership gets you inside. A couple of girls dancing on a low stage. The VIP room was 30 minutes for 1. 5. With the right girl I'm sure you'd end up getting drained. A quick fix for all that ails ya.

Dagnazty
02-07-08, 19:25
It is not a membership, it is a more private room. hourly and half hour rates. Not much in that end of town any more. If you like the darker ******, try shangrila (formerly cadillac ranch) If you like lighter complexions try honeys. Have not been to DejaVu in a long time. Cherry club is there too but hit or miss, mostly ghetto trash. Rising sun sucks.

Mr Mr
02-11-08, 14:15
I find there's a lot more to be had outside the clubs than in. I do like the apple bottoms girls and they seem to be free with the digits now that the club scene is so slow. I saw "Angel" (shags) at a nearby motel last Friday, nice time, $+.5 for FS. The girl seems to like it and she's clean and nice looking. A little rushed but I was late, not her. She seems to like the idea of a 3some with another girl she knows, says she's into it, I might take her up on it another time. Angel has smallish tits but they're firm and she has a tight body. She thinks she gives the best head around and she tries hard to deliver on that. Somthing about her tonsils, I could quite make it out as she had her mouth full at the time. :-)

MR

PS -- She asked why the clubs are so slow, she asked if it was the management now, I kinda think CL is taking over.

IcedOut
02-11-08, 17:21
I find there's a lot more to be had outside the clubs than in. I do like the apple bottoms girls and they seem to be free with the digits now that the club scene is so slow. I saw "Angel" (shags) at a nearby motel last Friday, nice time, $+.5 for FS. The girl seems to like it and she's clean and nice looking. A little rushed but I was late, not her. She seems to like the idea of a 3some with another girl she knows, says she's into it, I might take her up on it another time. Angel has smallish tits but they're firm and she has a tight body. She thinks she gives the best head around and she tries hard to deliver on that. Somthing about her tonsils, I could quite make it out as she had her mouth full at the time. :-)

MR

PS -- She asked why the clubs are so slow, she asked if it was the management now, I kinda think CL is taking over.Yeah its not management its just guys are smarter and more careful about spending money now. They don't want to go out to the club, tip the valet, tip the door guy, spend a few jacksons on the dancers and then shell out 150 for full service. Its a 200-250 night. The "regulars" I kno from CL charge. 4 to. 8 fs. Granted the girls in the club might look better, but its alot of time and money to get them.

Silvio
02-12-08, 13:06
I know you mongers have watched MotorSports Unlimited on Ch.19 the public access show about cars, boats, jets ski etc... the one where they have the scantily clad models in wierdo outfits. Well on last nights show(not sure how old it is) but seemed recent as they talked about a hot day in October. The host Bill Wildt is discussing boating in Portage Indianas Miller Beach/Lake Street beach and how to get there from the Chicago area. The camera and mic is on him as he narrates the trip on the highway showing all exists and such. Well he takes the 90 tollway and past the skyway and exits at the 12/20 exit and makes a point in saying he knows hes the correct way when he passes Wiggles on route 12/20 and the camera man pans left to show Wiggles. It was quite the interesting tale. I wonder if hes gone in there and gotten a few lap dances as he does love the ladies.

Steevo
02-15-08, 14:28
Went to Wiggles they other day at 10 PM, four girls working, all brown skin honeys.

Only one was worth the money, dont remember her name, she was drunk and kept on telling me, but i couldnt understand what she was saying. Anyway, she has a chin piercing and a lip thing. But overall, cute, great ass.

Got 3 for $50. Good contact on the private dance, but nothing more than that. However, comparing to places in illinois like Scores, it was a great deal, left happy.

Sucks they dont take off the panties, but its cool that they have booze.

Sexwaffle
03-07-08, 01:59
Went by to see if the buzz was true and sadly no girls were there. Waited 45mins and had a few beers and still no one showed up by 8PM. Might try back tomarrow night, but I'll make sure to call ahead this time round.

Biker 64
03-22-08, 12:03
Looking for a couple of hotties to entertain at a bachelor party. Anybody have any suggestions? Any good agency's or independents contacts info is greatly appreciated. PM with digits or post. Need to send the bachelor off in style!

Deep Subman
04-01-08, 16:52
Stopped by strip today and got a great deal. I stopped by around noon to find out cover charge and girls. Then I returned 2 hours later, the guy at the front desk said "werent you here earlier?" I said yes so he said I cant take your money again and let me in. (I never paid him before so I just saved $10) Upon entering got some water and they annouced a dance special, 3 for $45. I couldnt pass that up (saved another $10) Got 3 dances from Trinity, fully nude, great friction, hot blond. They have the best looking, hottest woman in this place. So I walked out happy for only $45 and a couple singles for the girls. So if you go, try my tricks and save some dough, I was there around 2 pm.

Orangewood
04-05-08, 03:28
Anyone remember a dancer who went by "Mercedes", real name Lisa? She worked/has worked in the area for years: The Gentleman's Club, Our Dolls, 390, etc.

I gotta say: in general, I miss The Gentleman's Club. Some hot, sleazy, eazy girls came thru there over the years.

Mr Mr
04-11-08, 09:27
Stopped by early on Friday last week. 3 girls working, one is a dead ringer for "Becca" but is Lilly. No action with that one. Started chatting up a girl - can't remember her name -- but she is black and an Amazon, clean, well groomed, and pretty. Apparently we had a conversation about 9 months ago and she remembered it, I had forgotten but as she recounted it I remembered it as well, we talked about antiques, which is a hobby of mine (pays for my strip club visits). Pretty odd, I never even had a dance with her then. So I figured I would take a chance with her for a 3 song dance.

We go to the back and she starts grinding pretty hard, then gets up and puts her hands on the wall and invites me to dry hump her ass. She reaches around, grabs my crank and starts rubbing which is an open invitation to much more. So, I unzip my zipper and she reaches right in, turns around and asks if I want cum. Of course I said no and left.

Just kidding, so I sit back down, she pulls it out, gives me a little head and starts titty fucking me. So we've all had this I'm certain but this girl has a big rack, her tits are huge. I was literally climbing the wall it felt so good. I was moaning so loud she had to ask me to quiet down. So I nut, and it's everywhere, she just rubs it right into those big tits of her (memo to self, no sucking tits in the club). It was easily the best time I've had lately, the girl has skills. She gets you worked up, and is sensual, she knows how to turn you on, and keeps it fun. No digits though, she says "she's not that easy, I have to work for it." Just a euphamism for spend more and more money on me and maybe I'll let you have some pussy.

$50 for the tip, $50 for the dances, and a good time.

MR MR

MyBudFang
04-15-08, 18:38
Stopped by early on Friday last week. 3 girls working, one is a dead ringer for "Becca" but is Lilly. No action with that one. Started chatting up a girl - can't remember her name -- but she is black and an Amazon, clean, well groomed, and pretty. Apparently we had a conversation about 9 months ago and she remembered it, I had forgotten but as she recounted it I remembered it as well, we talked about antiques, which is a hobby of mine (pays for my strip club visits). Pretty odd, I never even had a dance with her then. So I figured I would take a chance with her for a 3 song dance.

We go to the back and she starts grinding pretty hard, then gets up and puts her hands on the wall and invites me to dry hump her ass. She reaches around, grabs my crank and starts rubbing which is an open invitation to much more. So, I unzip my zipper and she reaches right in, turns around and asks if I want cum. Of course I said no and left.

Just kidding, so I sit back down, she pulls it out, gives me a little head and starts titty fucking me. So we've all had this I'm certain but this girl has a big rack, her tits are huge. I was literally climbing the wall it felt so good. I was moaning so loud she had to ask me to quiet down. So I nut, and it's everywhere, she just rubs it right into those big tits of her (memo to self, no sucking tits in the club). It was easily the best time I've had lately, the girl has skills. She gets you worked up, and is sensual, she knows how to turn you on, and keeps it fun. No digits though, she says "she's not that easy, I have to work for it." Just a euphamism for spend more and more money on me and maybe I'll let you have some pussy.

$50 for the tip, $50 for the dances, and a good time.

MR MRYou paid $ for a dry Russian?

Insane

Nards
04-18-08, 05:32
You paid $ for a dry Russian?

InsaneCurious as to what the normal price for this would be? Heck, I'd pay it, but I wouldn't want to be the cause for prices to start going up.

SgtPerv
04-18-08, 14:28

InsaneDo not know why you would call it dry. Report sounds like skin on skin w/completion. With Russian how do you get any wetter? I agree it sounds like to much money for service but for a strip club considering completion and prices for hj, bj and fs..maybe not that over priced.

LapDogg
04-18-08, 23:08

Insane

not insane. remember in a club you've got to payforthe dances too. part of that goes to the house

W Rainski69
05-03-08, 16:32
I went to WIGGLES yesterday in Hammond on Summer Street at around 12am and the place had about 6 girls there. I get a lap dance for $30 the girl was horny she says. She pulls out little man and starts stroking. She pulled down her thong and started to rub little man on her happy parts. We stayed in there for about half an hour. I asked for her number but I forgot it when I left. I think this place does extras. Has anybody else had extras from WIGGLES before I go back and try.

Rubenme2
05-05-08, 10:00
Mr Mr. Black amazon girl with freckles? I saw her and I wish I had gotten a dance from her last week. I decided to get a dance from Destiny instead. This was not the dark skinned Destiny from Shang but a light skinned girl. I figured even if there were no extras her dance would be very good.

Well I was right. No extra but a good dance. But after I left I had wish that I had danced with the amazon. She almost flat out told me what would happen in the back.

And yeah boring Diamond was there too. She's not bad looking but that's about it.

Nards
05-05-08, 15:01
Mr Mr. Black amazon girl with freckles? I saw her and I wish I had gotten a dance from her last week. I decided to get a dance from Destiny instead. This was not the dark skinned Destiny from Shang but a light skinned girl. I figured even if there were no extras her dance would be very good.

Well I was right. No extra but a good dance. But after I left I had wish that I had danced with the amazon. She almost flat out told me what would happen in the back.

And yeah boring Diamond was there too. She's not bad looking but that's about it.What was the amazon's name?

Rubenme2
05-06-08, 14:22
What was the amazon's name?

Sorry but I forgot her name. If I see her next time I'll try to rememeber and post it. Tall and built. Has that "I'm gonna do something naughty" look in her eyes. Black but has freckle when you look up close.

Mr Mr
05-13-08, 20:46

And yeah boring Diamond was there too. She's not bad looking but that's about it.Yep, she has freckles and a nice cum hither look. No extras with Destiny? I had heard she offered some. I'm in Mexico City at the moment, lots of clubs everybody says Americanos cannot go to without getting killed or something. I figure it's a half truth, going to hit the "Cadillac Club" tomorrow. Probably way overpay there to for some obscure sex act I won't know the name of till I send a report and find out I could have got it all for ten bucks in an alley somewhere by some 2 bit puss riddled skank. Oh well.

Happy hunting,

Mr Mr

PS

Freckles was worth it, she's a lot of fun.

Rileym
05-14-08, 10:25
Speaking of Mexico City.

A co-worker who has since moved on to greener pastures was telling me of his trip to a Mexico City strip club. This was a few years back, and the club was on the seedier side according to him. He's recounting how this chica (he put her as a 4 and one of the better ones at the club) stripped down completely naked. Decent tits, decent stomach, HAIRY p****y and then got up on the couch, standing with her feet on either side of him so her crotch was directly in front of his face. We're talking DIRECTLY in front of his face. Apparently at this time, according to him, a CRAB lept from the bermuda jungle into his eyebrow and made itself at home. HE SAW THIS HAPPEN and could feel it moving on his face! And, of course, this guy has bushy eyebrows, so I'm sure the crab was very happy with its new home. Needless to say he freaked, threw her aside, ran out of there.

Being the cynical bastard that I am I gave him the 'yeah right' response, but he swore up and down that it was true. And that's only one reason why shaved is better.

Badgers
05-15-08, 20:50
Wow it seems that Hon-eez and Wiggles are taking off lately on a case-by-case basis.

I am sort of old school when it comes to strippers so I am a fan of the IS. I have noted that if you go in the late afternoon there are tons of teenie boppers 18-21 and although they wont take it out and splatter face they are a bunch of little hotties. A 3 for dance for $55 usually does the trick. Went there today and had a ride with the cutest little thing. I am always happier at IS between 4-7 pm.

Oh, as for Mexico City, check out the sister site to this one and scroll back a few dozen posts. There are some legal options down there in the DF, but the places on the coast like PV (strip clubs in the rest of Mexico are basically ***** houses) are better. And, yes shaved is better everywhere! :-)

Speaking of Mexico City.

A co-worker who has since moved on to greener pastures was telling me of his trip to a Mexico City strip club. This was a few years back, and the club was on the seedier side according to him. And that's only one reason why shaved is better.

LapDogg
05-16-08, 23:01
Speaking of Mexico City.

Did your friend tell you about the donkey shows too.. ??

SgtPerv
05-17-08, 03:10
Did your friend tell you about the donkey shows too.. ??Even though it is illegal (beastiality) in Mexico for the famed show, Neavo Larado's "boys town" has a show where the donkey is on its back and a nude girl straddles. No penetration, all simulated. For your freaky minds. It is a scam for tourist.

Bishop69
05-27-08, 14:29
Went last night 5-26 (yeah memeorial day) got there aroun midnight and there were 8 girls working only saw 6 mostly skinny but there was the one black chick named serenity sknny not to curvy but was straight with her pitchtold me for 1.75 she would run the field with me in the VIP, so I get a 3o min VIP give her the ticket and the tip and off we go we go in park it on the long red couch a little small talk a half assed attempt at a lapdance she then say go ahead and unzip long story short CBJ led into hre riding reverse then facing and endedup standing doggy.

On the way out one of the skinny white girls tells me that next time I wanna do a VIP she will definately make it worth my while. grab a seat my buddy is chatting up this light skinned black girl very cute nicesized tits but for some reason wearing those stupid flower pasties (which no other girl had on) she trying hard for the VIP but he ain't buying he asks me about the dance i got told him the tale and he opts for the sure thing rather than a dick tease he excuses himself goes gets his ticket and off to VIPland leavesme sitting witht he dancer who a this pint (like 2:30am) is gettign pretty desparate she tells me she would make the 3 songs worth it so I bite decide WTH grab her head back she starts with a little slow gring then takes off her shoes (always a good sign) grabs my zipper pulls it down takes some dictation from the lil general and prceeds to grind it til it's ready to explode she steps off and asks if i can it the target drops her top and I spray lik a fire hose on those tits. all in all I have to say awesome trip and like the old sayng goes

"EVERYTHING GOES IN CHICAGO'S BACKYARD"

Badgers
05-29-08, 15:28
Ok, after all the reports I had to go check this place out. So, you get there park in the back and enter in the back. When you get a membership and they give you a card with an H on it and pay $10. You walk in and it is a very small place with nothing. No drinks, etc. Just a DJ and some girls. There was one hot white chick with a back tat, two hot light skinned black girls, and a few others. I was approached by a woman I am sure was the Amazon (she said her name was "Miss Memphis" or "Miss" something like that). She has a super cute face and a piercing on her face, and great tits. She is a big girl.

I sat down she grabbed my package and said 'what do you want to do' then offered me the menu. I opted for three non-VIP dances for .5 and paid .6 tip for CBJ and some covered Russian. She offered CFS for an extra .2 All in all a good time in the private dancing room. She asked if she could give me her number to "party" so carry out might be available. She said "do you want your dance," danced a little bit and then gave up. That was damned funny.

I think they all know what is going on so if a girl works there I bet that after a week or two she knows that people are coming in for more than the dances. These girls all go into that bathroom after the "dances"and dispose of things and only a real dingbat would work there and not know what the girls who are making money are doing. I bet the white chicks will put out too. If I wanted a heavy friction contact dance with a hot 18 year chick I would go to the Industrial Strip!

Rubenme2
06-02-08, 09:48
Not every girl offers. Know the difference between an offer and a tease and you'll be fine.

Heathwood
06-02-08, 18:21
Any luck with otc stuff with deja vu girls?

Indiana Jones
06-03-08, 10:36
Any luck with otc stuff with deja vu girls?Give it a shot, but be cautious. There and places like IS you may get a girl who will give you a number to meet outside the club, it has happened, but it is very rare. If you ask the worst they can do is say no and be insulted. A warning though, some strippers may be seriously offended and get you kicked out, it happened to me at admirals in chicago. OR jealous boyfriend, there is a difference between stripper and prostitute.

Badgers
06-03-08, 17:32
Give it a shot, but be cautious. There and places like IS you may get a girl who will give you a number to meet outside the club, it has happened, but it is very rare. If you ask the worst they can do is say no and be insulted. A warning though, some strippers may be seriously offended and get you kicked out, it happened to me at admirals in chicago. OR jealous boyfriend, there is a difference between stripper and prostitute.

I think at the IS it would be different and Deja Vu - no way. I had one girl at IS tell me where she lived, and even the parish church she went to, but no number. I never ask or asked for these things. In this case, I really think the Amazon is out to make $ and wants to make it in and out. She has a very pretty face but I am not into the big girls so anything else would be of no interest for me. She said "do you have a cell phone so I can give you my number?" I have had invitations from strippers (one even told me to meet her to walk my dog and she showed up) but I am a very handsome single guy who dates super models, burns $100 bills for fun and has a private jet- a regular James Bond! Har har!

Now, the sexy blond that works there with the tramp stamp or the super cute and very light skinned black girl, if they gave me a number I would take it.

Any reviews on those girls?

Member #1498
06-04-08, 02:32
I think at the IS it would be different and Deja Vu - no way. I had one girl at IS tell me where she lived, and even the parish church she went to, but no number. I never ask or asked for these things. In this case, I really think the Amazon is out to make $ and wants to make it in and out. She has a very pretty face but I am not into the big girls so anything else would be of no interest for me. She said "do you have a cell phone so I can give you my number?" I have had invitations from strippers (one even told me to meet her to walk my dog and she showed up) but I am a very handsome single guy who dates super models, burns $100 bills for fun and has a private jet- a regular James Bond! Har har!

Now, the sexy blond that works there with the tramp stamp or the super cute and very light skinned black girl, if they gave me a number I would take it.

Any reviews on those girls?I had the same thing happen. Hmmm maybe lucky guess but does this one live near the pilsen area? LOL!

Badgers
06-06-08, 17:25
I had the same thing happen. Hmmm maybe lucky guess but does this one live near the pilsen area? LOL!

Yep, she was one of the cutest Latin girls there. I think she is gone now. The T. Stamp said "Idalia" or something like that. Once and a while you meet a sweet girl who will get out of the biz early (unless she now has your baby #1498).

Heathwood
06-08-08, 19:06
Rumor has it that a half dozen or so ladies from Our Dolls were arrested for prostitution. That can't be good.

Rileym
06-09-08, 09:50
6 dancers and 3 patrons were arrested Friday night/Saturday morning at Dolls. The girls were picked up for soliciting and one for EXPLICIT EXPOSURE. They arrested her for explicit exposure. At a strip club! I love my Uncle! Anyway, it looks like Dolls had been catering to some dine in cuisines lately, not sure about take out. Leo sent a couple guys in there posing as dudes who just got a big fat insurance check with money to burn and the girls fell for it. From what I read, the going rate was $$$, but not sure, like I said, if that covered take out.

Stay safe,

R

Indiana Jones
06-10-08, 10:45
I had only been there a couple times a while back, girls not that good looking and serious attitudes about rules, any mention of play was shot down, and never heard anything different. Wonder if they changed of if this is just some overhyped charges to help clean up our area LOL.

If it is the latter, it may be getting more dangerous out there.

Moeta
06-10-08, 14:17
I know a bartender there. She told me not all the girls working were arrested, a few got let go cause they wouldn't do anything in the private rooms. Just the few that were greedy got cought.

HappyGardener
06-13-08, 22:39
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2008/0612081hammond1.html?link=rssfeed

Uncle Al
06-28-08, 16:53
I'm going to Hammond.

Which strip club gives me best mileage?

Thanks

Astralwerks
07-01-08, 23:16
Hi,

I'm usually not one to ask on these boards, but I'm throwing a Bachelor Party for a friend of mine. I'm not too familiar with the clubs out in NW Indiana. If anyone could give me some info on some places to go, I'd appreciate it.

You know, places to get the best bang for your buck. Alcohol is a plus, but not required. I'm not too sure yet about the guys coming, but from doing a little research here they'd probably prefer a place like the IS than Honey's (I'd totally do Honey's LOL). That's the thing. No one really reviewed other clubs in the area. Dolls got busted, but they're back now, right? How's that going?

We're doing NW Indiana because the clubs here in IL kinda suck. Plus the bachelor wanted some place outside of Chicago per se. Also, I'd drive farther into IN, but some of the guys can't drive too far away from home

Any help would be appreciated. PM if you prefer. And if you're ever in Chicago, I'd be glad to help with any information you may need.

Thanks,

Astralwerks

P T Marauder
07-03-08, 15:35
If your boys aren't looking for on premises extras, then IS is probably one of your best bets. It's safe, clean, and not as seedy as most of the other joints. And their girls are generally all pretty. Then there is Deja Vu for your basic corporate assembly line dancing. Further east is Escape Reality, which has nice girls, but nothing in the way of additional services as far as several of us have been able to tell. There is also Stimmelators, even further east. They're supposed to be a little more racy.

Not much to go on, but maybe it will get a few others to contribute.

Hi,

I'm usually not one to ask on these boards, but I'm throwing a Bachelor Party for a friend of mine. I'm not too familiar with the clubs out in NW Indiana. If anyone could give me some info on some places to go, I'd appreciate it.

You know, places to get the best bang for your buck. Alcohol is a plus, but not required. I'm not too sure yet about the guys coming, but from doing a little research here they'd probably prefer a place like the IS than Honey's (I'd totally do Honey's LOL). That's the thing. No one really reviewed other clubs in the area. Dolls got busted, but they're back now, right? How's that going?

We're doing NW Indiana because the clubs here in IL kinda suck. Plus the bachelor wanted some place outside of Chicago per se. Also, I'd drive farther into IN, but some of the guys can't drive too far away from home

Any help would be appreciated. PM if you prefer. And if you're ever in Chicago, I'd be glad to help with any information you may need.

Thanks,

Astralwerks

Rubenme2
07-04-08, 18:50
Hi,

Thanks,

Astralwerks

You might want to try Jimmy's in Chicago Heights, IL. One of the best clubs in IL. I agree that most suck. Alcohol and very casual. Dances are $15.

In Indiana I would recommend Deja Vu in Lake station. This one is a bit further. Take 94 East to exit 15a (south) 1 mile and on the right.

No extras but always a good time for $15 a dance and alcohol.

Sorry but I haven't visited the Deja that's closer.

Astralwerks
07-14-08, 20:28
Thanks PT and Rubenme! I haven't been on in a while, but thanks for the replies. We'll probably start off at IS and depending on how things are, work our way to the other clubs. The last stop being Jimmy's.

I'll be sure to post how our experiences were at the clubs. Thanks again!

Astralwerks

Rubenme2
07-16-08, 23:02
Thanks PT and Rubenme! I haven't been on in a while, but thanks for the replies. We'll probably start off at IS and depending on how things are, work our way to the other clubs. The last stop being Jimmy's.

I'll be sure to post how our experiences were at the clubs. Thanks again!

Astralwerks

I should have said it's south and on the left.

At Jimmy's bring lots of singles because on a good night the stage is hot. I've had some hot laps at J. Never got dances at DV. The stage is hot there too.

Deep Subman
07-18-08, 11:44
Here is my Thursday night report. Went to the fashion show at Chuck and Irenes. Got a great friction dance from Lynn who also does shows on the side. Next, off to Fannys. $5,00 cover and 2 beers for $5.00 special. I met Candi, wow is all I can say. Great set of tits and nice body to match. I had to get a dance from this little piece of candy, did I tell you she has great, large tits? lol Off we went, $25 a dance or 5 for $100, pay upfront. We get to the back, she wants me to remove her clothes for her which I gladly did. She sits on my lap and starts kissing me like therre is no tomorrow, great kisser. She told me she works outside the club but I never got around to getting her number but I WILL be back. Lastly I went to Pandoras. Tracy came and sat at my table. I bought her a couple of shots, talked and off we went to get 3 dances for 50. She said 3 dances would give me the most pleasure and she was right. After 2 dances she went to work on the 3rd.
Gave me oral sex with my shorts still on. She mouths my little general and blows hot air through my shorts. she then jacks me off, puts her mouth over me again, talks real dirty and gives me several options but tells me I will cum. I didnt want to jerk myself all over her so I let her finish me off the way she was and left with some very wet shorts and had a very enjoyable time.

Nards
07-19-08, 01:27
Here is my Thursday night report. Went to the fashion show at Chuck and Irenes. Got a great friction dance from Lynn who also does shows on the side. Next, off to Fannys. $5,00 cover and 2 beers for $5.00 special. I met Candi, wow is all I can say. Great set of tits and nice body to match. I had to get a dance from this little piece of candy, did I tell you she has great, large tits? lol Off we went, $25 a dance or 5 for $100, pay upfront. We get to the back, she wants me to remove her clothes for her which I gladly did. She sits on my lap and starts kissing me like therre is no tomorrow, great kisser. She told me she works outside the club but I never got around to getting her number but I WILL be back. Lastly I went to Pandoras. Tracy came and sat at my table. I bought her a couple of shots, talked and off we went to get 3 dances for 50. She said 3 dances would give me the most pleasure and she was right. After 2 dances she went to work on the 3rd.
Gave me oral sex with my shorts still on. She mouths my little general and blows hot air through my shorts. she then jacks me off, puts her mouth over me again, talks real dirty and gives me several options but tells me I will cum. I didnt want to jerk myself all over her so I let her finish me off the way she was and left with some very wet shorts and had a very enjoyable time.Sounded like fun!!

Top Dawg
07-19-08, 16:32
Hey Subman,

Where is Fannys?

Deep Subman
07-19-08, 18:11
Located on Calumet Ave, south of 165th in Hammond and yes, I did have a good time crusing the strip clubs.

Diogenes308
07-19-08, 19:04
Located on Calumet Ave, south of 165th in Hammond and yes, I did have a good time crusing the strip clubs.Do you mean Kenny Mae's?

SamaRy
07-19-08, 22:39
Located on Calumet Ave, south of 165th in Hammond and yes, I did have a good time crusing the strip clubs.

Anything like the Fannys Greenery of old ?

Warpig2000
07-20-08, 02:38

Tell me if I'm wrong, but that sounds like the location of Kenny-Mays. Has there been a name change and/or management change? The latter possibility could be a VERY welcome development....

Deep Subman
07-20-08, 10:08
Guys, I am an idiot, the place is Kenny Mays NOT Fannys, sorry for the confusion.

Warpig2000
07-22-08, 18:39
Guys, I am an idiot, the place is Kenny Mays NOT Fannys, sorry for the confusion.

Don't beat yourself up, Subman... it was still an excellent report! Thanks for sharing.

Deep Subman
07-22-08, 21:08
I know this club is in IL but just over the line. It is on 394 and us 30. It opens at 3pm and it is awesome. The interior is very rich looking, the best I have ever seen. The girls are all dressed up and all of them are a 9 plus. I talked with Fiona, she is a mix of Italiaian and middle eastern, wow is she hot and sexy. No cover before 7pm, beer is $5.00 and dances are $30. I know, very expensive but if you guys need a classy place to go for a change and what to have an intellegent converstion with a beautiful woman you MUST check this place out. The dances are not bad either, not fully nude but my dancer loved her nipples touched...hint..hint. Have fun and see you soon.

Traveler One
07-28-08, 14:51
I was thinking of heading to the NW IN Strip Clubs tonight. Are they even open on Mondays? I have not been there in a while.

Frehley
07-28-08, 22:57
Our doll's has re-opened & no booze but full nude lappers!

Great deal easy pop nice girls. What more could you want?

Local Hick
07-29-08, 15:38

Great deal easy pop nice girls. What more could you want?

According to posts on SCL, hours are Mon-Sat 7:00PM-3:00AM, Sun 7:00PM-1:00AM, $5.00 Cover (Temporary Special), 18+ admittance.

Attached is their flyer.

Their old website is down. Don't know if they have a new one or not.
www.dollsgentlemensclub.com

They do have a my space page that not allowed to be linked here, but you shouldn't have problems finding it. /ourdolls

Gary Man
07-31-08, 12:25
Here is my Thursday night report. Went to the fashion show at Chuck and Irenes. This must be the last place in the area that still has fashion shows. What are the hours for the fashion shows? Price? About how many models?

Thanks in advance

SgtPerv
08-01-08, 03:00
Did they stop the fashion show at Beer Barrel?

Deep Subman
08-01-08, 08:52
Actually there are 3 places doing fashion shows. Chuck and Irenes (wed and Thur 4-7) Beer Barrel (Tue and Thur 8-2am) and Jolly Rodger (Tue and Thur 7-2am) Chuck is in Hammond, Beer is on 30 in Merrillville, and Jolly is Crown Point. I have been to all and Jolly was the best looking woman and Chuck was best dance, however, YMMV. Hope this helps.

Dick Hertz
08-01-08, 09:28
There is also one in Hammond at Porter's on Kennedy st two days. I am sure about monday and the other my be thursday from 1-5. Hope this helps.

Rubenme2
08-08-08, 11:44
Honey's is not as much fun as it used to be. Now you have to go to the VIP for a great time.

No!

I'll report back if this ever changes.

Dudder
08-08-08, 17:10
I was driving down US 30 on last Tuesday night at 8:30 PM decided to stop by the Beer Barrel Tavern for a beer and check out the fashion show. There were 4 girls working a late 40's skinny white girl. A hispanic girl late 20's who was good looking. Then a black and a white girl probably early 30's were working too. Probably about 12 guys in the place I had one beer and hit the road might be worth stopping by if your in the area but don't make a special trip.

Deep Subman
08-14-08, 23:42
Rebbeca is back and good as ever. She had a baby but you would never know it, get her while she is HOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shovelhead
08-17-08, 12:54
Actually there are 3 places doing fashion shows. Chuck and Irenes (wed and Thur 4-7) Beer Barrel (Tue and Thur 8-2am) and Jolly Rodger (Tue and Thur 7-2am) Chuck is in Hammond, Beer is on 30 in Merrillville, and Jolly is Crown Point. I have been to all and Jolly was the best looking woman and Chuck was best dance, however, YMMV. Hope this helps.Subman I feel stupid for asking but whats YMMV mean? I have been trying to get to chuck & irenes and can't seem to find the time.

SgtPerv
08-17-08, 17:41
Subman I feel stupid for asking but whats YMMV mean? I have been trying to get to chuck & irenes and can't seem to find the time.Your Mileage May Vary

BlueDiamond
08-17-08, 18:23
Subman I feel stupid for asking but whats YMMV mean? I have been trying to get to chuck & irenes and can't seem to find the time.Your mileage may vary...in other words, you might not have the same experience... :)

IAm1000
08-18-08, 11:31
I was wondering if anyone else has experienced any action at IS?

From experience I know there is some contact, and the price is decent ($55 for a couple of dances), but have anyone found any of the girls doing any playing after hours, etc?

I know of one girl there named "Kennedy" who parties a LOT (snif-snif) with many of the customers, but I never got any - yet. She used to work at Hooters and the she's on her way down to SW or escorting, so I wondered if anyone else has any reports?

Thanks!

Warpig2000
08-19-08, 06:00
Subman I feel stupid for asking but whats YMMV mean? I have been trying to get to chuck & irenes and can't seem to find the time.

Hey Shovel- there's a useful list of abreviations used on the usasexguide and its sister site, the internationalsexguide that can be found on the site homepage or here: http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=1897

If you check in there you'll find that YMMV is shorthand for 'Your Mileage May Vary' ;) Not trying to bust your chops here or be condecending but it pays to look here first when encountering unfamiliar hobby or forum terminology. Off my soapbox- hope this helps.

I just wish the fashion shows at Chuck and Irenes went on for a couple extra hours..... I get off my shift at 6:30pm and its impossible for me to get cleaned up and get there on time despite working very close to that area. Maybe some brother mongers could help me out by suggesting to management that extending the shows into the evening could be lucrative for the bar ;)

Heathwood
08-20-08, 01:13
August has been a good month. 2 visits to Kenny Mays and 2 wild times. Get there ealry, not sure how the night vrowd is.

Yadayadayada
08-21-08, 19:22

From experience I know there is some contactActually, in my experience IS is the only club in NWI that DOESN'T allow touching. The girls are hot, but if all they do is tease, there's not much point. Either you got lucky or I got unlucky, but I don't even bother to go there anymore because there are so many other places where you get more bang for your buck.

Shovelhead
08-21-08, 19:36
Thanks for the info guys!

Jasper Malloy
08-22-08, 01:22
I would say that your experience at IS was really not the norm. As long as you don't try to get stinkfinger from one of the girls, you can pretty much grope to your heart's content. Expected, pretty much encouraged! The odds of your johnson hitting open air are much better at other places in NWI, though - the extra-extra fun girls never last long at ALL here... I think they use "secret shoppers".

Actually, in my experience IS is the only club in NWI that DOESN'T allow touching. The girls are hot, but if all they do is tease, there's not much point. Either you got lucky or I got unlucky, but I don't even bother to go there anymore because there are so many other places where you get more bang for your buck.

IAm1000
08-22-08, 18:37
I would say that your experience at IS was really not the norm. As long as you don't try to get stinkfinger from one of the girls, you can pretty much grope to your heart's content. Expected, pretty much encouraged! The odds of your johnson hitting open air are much better at other places in NWI, though. The extra-extra fun girls never last long at ALL here. I think they use "secret shoppers". Thanks, it IS a pretty boring place, you'd think it'd be more fun.

Mr Mr
08-28-08, 08:54
Long time since last post. Mexico City sucked. And not literally. Must have been in the wrong area, but wasn't bothered, never felt comfortable being around there anyway, always felt like I was about to take a wrong turn. Most of the girls in the clubs are Brazilian and nice looking, but the people working the places are constantly haranguing you for a tip, it's really annoying.

Paris is back at Shags and looks good, slim. Of course I had a dance with her, she's one of my all time favorites. Clubs have been slow, little going on and the girls are boring as hell. Did pick up digits from Dia***d, met up and for $$ had a nice time. She's got a nice body, really tight.- everywhere.-and nipple piercings. Small tits, B.cup I would guess, but those piercings are pretty cool. She is not the most active girl in the business, but she does what she's asked and is really relaxed about it all. The body makes up for it, but overall B only on the experience. As always YMMV.

I have to be honest, three years ago things seemed a lot more active then they do now, but that's how it goes.

MR MR

Mr Wild 911
08-28-08, 11:24

From experience I know there is some contact, and the price is decent ($55 for a couple of dances), but have anyone found any of the girls doing any playing after hours, etc?

I know of one girl there named "Kennedy" who parties a LOT (snif-snif) with many of the customers, but I never got any - yet. She used to work at Hooters and the she's on her way down to SW or escorting, so I wondered if anyone else has any reports?

Thanks!I think I know her. Do you really know if she does the deed?

Badgers
09-01-08, 17:52
I had a good run in the 3 dance booth the first time I visited, then had three dances with some insertion on her part, but no action offered. I have not been since July but it seemed they were changing things over there. The VIP is pretty darned steep so I wonder if it is a good bet.

If any one has a status update on who provides a good meal and who does not I would appreciate it. I am pretty far away from NWI these days and want to make the trip worthwhile if I can.

Honey's is not as much fun as it used to be. Now you have to go to the VIP for a great time.

No!

I'll report back if this ever changes.

IAm1000
09-02-08, 08:56
I think I know her. Do you really know if she does the deed?Who knows where she vanished to?

All I know is that she was dancing there as of April of 08, haven't been back cause it's too fucking high-priced and most of the girls have too big of opinion of themselves, as if their pussies are Van Goghs or something...

I'd soon as fuck a good W or BSW who I didn't have to work 1/2 of my time for.

I just heard she MIGHT be doing more, but never went back to follow up on it.

If you've got any REAL info, IM me, because I found out a few things about her that if you know her too, we could find out if she's gone over to the SW side or not...

Besides, that newly remodelled motel is up the street - LOL

Mrpink
09-07-08, 12:16
I know Kennedy from I.S. was working at Atlantis in May. She still goes by that name but changed her hair a bit. She looks a little different. I am not positive if she is still there or not. I was there on a Sat. Night.

Dagnazty
09-08-08, 22:30
Ran through Miller this weekend. Honeys had 3 girls on Sat night. 2 black (one depressed the other antisocial) and one mexican, expensive. She quoted 1.5-2 on top of the VIP. Ain't gonna happen so I went to Shangri La. More girls, very ghetto. A bunch of little boys jumping around acting the fool. One girl, Asia, was kinda attractive, yes I was desperate, but she is a bottomless pit. She is only there to see how much she can get out of your pocket. My advice, stay away from her. Finally went to the Black Cherry. Not the club it once was. A fat ugly fool at the door trying to intimidate me, he stepped back when he saw I was not impressed. 3 girls, or rather old fat women. It is a shame what has happened to this area. Not even worth the cheap gas and squares. Stay away unless you wish to waste your time and money.

Mr Mr
09-15-08, 08:54
[/QUOTE]It is a shame what has happened to this area. Not even worth the cheap gas and squares. Stay away unless you wish to waste your time and money.[/QUOTE]

The area's not what it was. I stopped by Shags on Friday nite, all black and the girls were nasty ghetto chicks. Didn't do anything or bother asking for anything. The other club is a better place, but even the last time I was there it was pretty lame. I think the reason is the places have been open, closed, open, closed and the girls I first met aren't around because it's not consistent. Shags has been open for a couple of weeks, if it can keep its doors open for a few months some of the old talent might reappear. Or, maybe I just see things through rose colored glasses.

I find the best thing to do if you see any girls that appeal to you is to try to get digits and hook up outside. At least then you have a shot an a good time for your money.
MR

Open Sex Fiend
09-18-08, 00:27
Is shangra la the place directly across from a hotel and down the street from the cherry club? I have digits for the tall slender white or Mexican or whatever she was. I think I spent about $150 for full service there. There was almost an interview when I walked in by her. She lives in Merriville and see's people out of the club.

Do you have a number to trade?

Nards
09-18-08, 02:09
Is shangra la the place directly across from a hotel and down the street from the cherry club? I have digits for the tall slender white or Mexican or whatever she was. I think I spent about $150 for full service there. There was almost an interview when I walked in by her. She lives in Merriville and see's people out of the club.

That is the one across from the Mosley Hotel or whatever it's called now. This was the club that was closed for a while, right. I see it's open for business again.

Deep Subman
09-18-08, 16:25
Now open at 4 pm. $5.00 cover and dances are great. I got 3 for $30 and my hands could go everywhere. Check it out and see for yourself.

LapDogg
09-18-08, 20:30

Hmmm.. aren't you the same guy that's posting on chicago south suburbs about your regular SW not around,and looking for a number there too..

Keep trying Uncle. (or just call your contact here, I think it is only about $150... yeah that's the story...)

Bent233
09-19-08, 18:21

Great deal easy pop nice girls. What more could you want?Does that mean that there is a Private area and the dancers make it worth your while?

SgtPerv
09-20-08, 01:01
Did not realize it was fishing season.

I hope nothing is biting.

Frehley
09-20-08, 12:56
Yes it is worth your wild.

At least with lexi.

Been there three times as of late. And popped good each time via

Mouth and hand action. Clothing still on of course.

Just pick up some wipes on the way home to clean up. LOL

Very safe & very cheap 3 dances fully nude and finish 60 bones.

Yadayadayada
09-22-08, 18:40
Did not realize it was fishing season.

I hope nothing is biting.Frehley just bit. So much for hoping.

Mj138
10-22-08, 00:51
I live in the city, but was born in Gary and I often cruise down 90 for business. I have jumped off 90 onto 20 in the past to check out the clubs. I did so tonight:

Pandora's: One car was in the lot, two dancers, one guy in the room. Felt creepy and the girls were ghetto. I left.

Shangri-La- I have had ok times here, but not tonight. Club was empty, girls were nasty and once again it had a bad vibe.

Black Cherri- More people in the club(4), but the dancers were fat and not for me.

Overall rating: BAD
Am I crazy or was there a time when these clubs had some people in them and a much better feel. I felt like a fucking loser being there. The women were sub par, SW level.

CT Michelle
10-22-08, 02:02
I can say from my own experiance that business has slowed down at all clubs, YOu didnt mention CT's? Did you stop by? Was anything going on there?

CT Michelle

I live in the city, but was born in Gary and I often cruise down 90 for business. I have jumped off 90 onto 20 in the past to check out the clubs. I did so tonight:

Pandora's: One car was in the lot, two dancers, one guy in the room. Felt creepy and the girls were ghetto. I left.

Shangri-La- I have had ok times here, but not tonight. Club was empty, girls were nasty and once again it had a bad vibe.

Black Cherri- More people in the club(4), but the dancers were fat and not for me.

Am I crazy or was there a time when these clubs had some people in them and a much better feel. I felt like a fucking loser being there. The women were sub par, SW level.

SgtPerv
10-22-08, 03:07
It was a weekday so it is hard to expect much and even on the weekends they have all gone downhill.

I have a buddy who DJ's at honeys and he says it sucks most of the time.

Holidays are coming up, so the part timers with be coming in. Just got to wait out the bad times in Miller.

There is always Doll House off of Cline with somewhat of the same type feel.

Mr Mr
10-22-08, 09:08

I've been saying the same thing, a lot of the clubs are crap now. You stopped just short though, Honeys has some talent. Well below the high end clubs, but some decent looking women.

MR MR

SgtPerv
10-24-08, 21:58
I was in Miller tonight and since it was raining I thought I would check out a club I have not been in for awhile ( cause it was lame and no talent) Rising Sun.
Paid $5 cover and for a beer $3 beer. About 10 girls working ( 3 black) and most looked fresh.

I noticed a cute spinner dancing on stage . Clearly had a six pac abs. I went to tip her on stage to get better look and get small chit chat. She says she used to work at Deja Vu. Was not to surprised because of her style of dancing.

I went back to my seat trying to figure out why she was here. The line to get to her would have been a long one. Another girl comes up and looking fresh ( not like this place, something is up) non pushy talking about being a little slow and how last night they were busy. I mentioned that the one spinner said she worked at Deja Vu. She comfirmed it and said that a lot of them had.

She had said that the club below Deja Vu had got flooded out ( will not open again until after the new year) and the girls moved up to work at the Vu.

One of the girls got a DUI and told the cop she got drunk at work and she was under 21.

Deja Vu laid off all the 18 to 20 year old dancers two weeks ago, so now they are scattered around.

We have tender vittles around with the holidays approaching?

Far be it from me to try to take advantage of a situation :)

I will have to try some other clubs but I will be back to Rising Sun soon to recon some more.

Young + holidays = ? future takeouts.

Mj138
10-25-08, 17:04
I did not stop by CT's. The reason, even if I negotiate a reading the songs aren't long enough for me to finish the book. I have finished at Shangri-la, but CT's does not allow enough time. I suppose I could get carry out?

I can say from my own experiance that business has slowed down at all clubs, YOu didnt mention CT's? Did you stop by? Was anything going on there?

CT Michelle

Biker 64
10-31-08, 10:24
Stopped in at Pandora's last Friday. I've been to this place many times during all era's (Little Red Mill, Wiggles 2, ). 3 girls working, 1 black, 2 white. Got a 4 dance set with Candi. As I saw on stripclub list, yes she has gained a little weight. Still has great legs, a great ass, and sweet tits. Still gives an incredible dance. Plenty of grinding, squeezing, and some extra curricular activity. She hinted that regulars get more special treatment (YMMV), but I felt that I got treated pretty damn good. Danielle called off that night. When her and Candi are there, I always have a good time. This place is nothing fancy, but almost always a good bang for your buck.

Later

Open Sex Fiend
11-06-08, 15:30
Yea, that was me posting in the south burbs. Maybe you missed the pic I posted of the blowjob I recieved. LE dosen't usually post pics of their cock's, do they? You should have delved deeper before you go accusing someone of being a cop. Would it make you feel better about asking for number's if I posted it again?

Mj138
11-07-08, 02:34
Coming back to the big city on 20 I decided to stop at Rising Sun. $5 to get in, beer is $3, one drink minimum. Five girls working and a bunch of down on your luck chubby guys hanging out. A girl named Sky said hi, felt me up, asked me to make a muscle(I'm a big guy,) all the bs talk, so I asked her to sit down and I bought her a drink. Made small talk, $10 for her drink and another beer for me. We talked more, she told me it's a no touch club and dances were $15. She said Honey's is a ***** house. I got a lapper for $15. I had to see what was going on. It sucked, terrible, down 40 something I bailed and stopped at Pandora's. Four girls working, the only one who was doable was the big titty bartender. $5 to get in, bought two beers for $4 a piece with tip. Not one girl approached me so I left. With tips I spent $58 bucks, 4 beers and one shitty lap dance. This used to be the badlands, hell when I was in high school we went to Gary to buy beer and coke to party. I'm not sure what happened, but it sucks. It used to be that the action was in NWI. No more, I'll stay in the city for my action.
Talent: 2
Price, cover and beer: 5
Atmosphere: 2
Dance: 1
Overall Experience: 1

Unless someone can PM me and tell me what I am missing I am done with NWI.

Rajput Singh
11-16-08, 02:59
I went to Pandoras yesterday, what a waste of time. $5 cover.

Mr Mr
11-17-08, 10:00
Went out with a work buddy last Wed, did the tour through NWI. Started low and went high. Shags was a joke, left in two minutes, went to Honeys, some familiar girls working - if that's what you call it. Six girls, 2 were on the floor. The guys running these clubs need a lesson in how to run a club. Went next door to Rising Sun becasue we wanted a few beers, some talent there. Tall stripper, 6' who was an 8 on anybodys scale.

Left and boogied down to Atlantis in Illinois. Now these guys know how to run a club, they keep the girls moving, no standing around. Met "J**tice," hot light skinned AA, got digits, had a nice dance with her, no extras, but it was fun. Spent a good 1.5 hours there. Beers a little pricy, but the girls are really nice looking, all of them are hot and all flavors are there as well. First time I've been, the guys running the shop know what they're doing. I'll return, it's a good club, and if you have a buddy in on business, it's the place to go.

BTB, every once in awhile at any of the clubs there's a gem. Met Dream in Shags a bit ago, hot looking girl from polecats in Illinois, had a nice dance with extras from her, but most of the time it's a joke.

Gary Man
11-17-08, 12:48
Left and boogied down to Atlantis in Illinois. Spent a good 1.5 hours there. Beers a little pricy,..Hey Mr! I hear it's expensive over there. That only valet parking is available. How much were the dances? How much you spend in those 1.5 hours?

Mr Mr
11-20-08, 10:09
Hey Mr! I hear it's expensive over there. That only valet parking is available. How much were the dances? How much you spend in those 1.5 hours?

Yeah, it's expensive but once in a great while it's ok. I dropped probably $170 in the place between the beers, cover, and valet, and dances. Dances are 1-30,2-50 and I didn't go anymore than that so don't know. Had a dance with an old stripper friend of mine who is working there now and bought her a drink. Not my kind of club to be honest, I like finding the gems in the low rent places. In this club, they're all gems, but my buddy wasn't into the low rent places (From London by way of NY) so we ended up there.

Funny thing though, never go to a club with someone from England, tough to get attention with the girls wetting themselves over the accent. At RS it was a joke, there were two girls kneeeling in front of him at the table hanging on every word.

Dudder
11-20-08, 19:45
No cover and no valet before 7:00 PM. I would highly recommend getting a dance from Kara during the day. http://www.atlantischicago.com/index.html

Hey Mr! I hear it's expensive over there. That only valet parking is available. How much were the dances? How much you spend in those 1.5 hours?

Heathwood
11-28-08, 15:04
I'm glad to hear Kara at Atlantis is still around. She is definitely someone you can work with.

Deep Subman
12-18-08, 10:06
Rising Sun on 20 is closed. I found out that it has been sold and they will re-open with VIP rooms and a new look so keep your eye open. Also, Becca was fired from Honeys for extra activities going on (hint,hint) so if anyone knows where she is, let me know. Finally, I heard from a source that Storm at Kenny Mays will do extras at the club, let me know if thats true also before I get over there. Happy Holidays.

Emp Fan 473
12-18-08, 16:51
Rising Sun on 20 is closed. I found out that it has been sold and they will re-open with VIP rooms and a new look so keep your eye open. Also, Becca was fired from Honeys for extra activities going on (hint,hint) so if anyone knows where she is, let me know. Finally, I heard from a source that Storm at Kenny Mays will do extras at the club, let me know if thats true also before I get over there. Happy Holidays.The only RS that I go to anymore is the bath house in Madison. All the extras you could want from american girls at amp prices.

Moejoo
12-20-08, 14:46
I hooked up with this girl the other night. She told me that she had been working at Honeys but had parted ways with them due to a conflict with managment. I've never been to Honeys, but I figured I would pass the info along fwiw. She told me that FS was availible there from pretty much all the girls but you had to get the vip set, that way managment gets their cut and the going rate all told was 200 to 250.

I had a great time with her, she was better looking than her pics, everything was covered. She was running a special and I got an hour for 200.

http://chicago.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/true_gfe_itialian_sweetheart_merrillville_incall_special_foot_fetish_and_more_welcome_21/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1513970

She is trying to get hired at DejaVu in Lake Station.

She says that the downstairs there is closed for good.

Dagnazty
12-21-08, 13:11
Sorry to see that she left Honeys. I would stop in and rail the girl hard for the same price. She always seemed to enjoy the ride and was a lot of fun but didn't meet outside. I will definatley call her now, the club generally sucks cause of all of the ghetto losers and ugly girls. This girl and her friend were the only two worth it. There is one other that is doable, a mexican girl with a big mole on her face but she is 2x.

Heathwood
12-26-08, 13:56
Has any one been to the Lake Station Deja Vu lately? ANy dancer recommendations. I havent been there in a long while but will be in the area this weekend.

Jimjamesx
12-29-08, 19:57
The only RS that I go to anymore is the bath house in Madison. All the extras you could want from american girls at amp prices.
Are there any other white chicks there at Honeys that will offer extra favors?

Sinnful
01-04-09, 08:43
I have attended this club many many times over the years. I have never had to make any offer for any extras the girls always bring it up to you. I believe they all offer extras. It may not look like the greatest place but it is very clean inside and safe. I have never had an issue. PM me if you have any questions.

Hope this helps.

Robertj3886
01-09-09, 04:59
Is Honey's a nude club or a topless or other?

Deep Subman
01-10-09, 10:57
Went to Club O off Halstead Friday and was pleasantly surprised. The ladies were real good looking and ready to play. Dances are 20 or the private ones 30, 2 minimum. I suggest the $30 dances, they are nude and A girl named Chicago 4-11, brown hair, ex-cheerleader climbed all over me. Touching is encouraged (I spent alot of time grabbing ass and sucking tits). Try it you might like it.

SgtPerv
01-10-09, 21:06
Is Honey's a nude club or a topless or other?Honeys is a topless bar with some known extras.

Bishop69
01-14-09, 18:31
Guys Senior member looking for a little advice gonna take a few buddies from the Marines out to visit some of the flavor just south of chitown now I know Honey and shags are almost a given for extras (have partaken of the fun at Honeys personally ) but can you lend a hand as any other places also I know I over paid at Honey's (1.5 for VIP and 3/4 of a Franklin for fs) so help me out so I can tell them bare minimum what to expect.

an indepth field journal (hopefully with some snaps) will be posted

Member #4242
01-14-09, 21:30
Guys Senior member looking for a little advice gonna take a few buddies from the Marines out to visit some of the flavor just south of chitown now I know Honey and shags are almost a given for extras (have partaken of the fun at Honeys personally ) but can you lend a hand as any other places also I know I over paid at Honey's (1.5 for VIP and 3/4 of a Franklin for fs) so help me out so I can tell them bare minimum what to expect.

an indepth field journal (hopefully with some snaps) will be posted

Black Cherri Just across the road from Shags and much before you reach Honey's. All black girls. Great place - $10 dances, $10 cover, have fun. Note that most days they are not open till about 9:30 PM.

Ian AG
01-17-09, 16:34
Becca was fired from Honeys for extra activities going on (hint,hint) so if anyone knows where she is, let me know.Has anyone seen Becca? If so please let me know also, she is a great find and the only reason I would visit Honeys for a long time.

Dagnazty
01-18-09, 04:21
First, I am surprised anyone would get fired from Honeys, considering the shape it is in, unless they were somehow ripping off or cheating the club. Second, which one was Honey, I have frequently visited Honeys but never met her.

Bishop69
01-20-09, 12:08
Tokk a chance and hit black cherry's on sun eve got there at 10:30 and the parking lot was crowded after the customary pat down and attempt at intimidation stepped in to waht could be be described as a clubhouse about 10 girls of various shapes and sizes all black all friendly.

Grabbed a seat and this thick girl with the biggest set ot tits in the place tipped over and asked if i wanted a dance i decided what the hell 10.00 for a full contact nude lapdance what a deal during the dance i inquired about extras was told that available in the VIP 0.25 for 15 mins for the space and each girl negotiates her own prices but commonly it's 0.6 for a cbj and between 1 and 1.25 for fs.

well I have a few numbers of girls who provide take out will provide to members who have made significant positive contributions

anyway I picked this hot light skinned black chick after the normal 2 dance negotioation I opted for a .60 cbj in the vip I have to say she truly could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch she did an excellent job and made it a trip worth while. hung around for a few more mins got a couple more dances to try and grab some additional digits.

unfortunately for me we stopped at shags before hand girls were quoting 2.0 - 3.0 for fs you have got to be kidding me totally not worth it trust me cherry's is the place for now (if they can stay open)

Member #4242
01-20-09, 18:20
Tokk a chance and hit black cherry's on sun eve got there at 10:30 and the parking lot was crowded after the customary pat down and attempt at intimidation stepped in to waht could be be described as a clubhouse about 10 girls of various shapes and sizes all black all friendly.

Grabbed a seat and this thick girl with the biggest set ot tits in the place tipped over and asked if i wanted a dance i decided what the hell 10.00 for a full contact nude lapdance what a deal during the dance i inquired about extras was told that available in the VIP 0.25 for 15 mins for the space and each girl negotiates her own prices but commonly it's 0.6 for a cbj and between 1 and 1.25 for fs.

well I have a few numbers of girls who provide take out will provide to members who have made significant positive contributions

anyway I picked this hot light skinned black chick after the normal 2 dance negotioation I opted for a .60 cbj in the vip I have to say she truly could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch she did an excellent job and made it a trip worth while. hung around for a few more mins got a couple more dances to try and grab some additional digits.

unfortunately for me we stopped at shags before hand girls were quoting 2.0 - 3.0 for fs you have got to be kidding me totally not worth it trust me cherry's is the place for now (if they can stay open)

Ms Kitty, Ms Delicious or Ms Sexy Red are the gals to get dances from at this place.

Bishop69
01-22-09, 11:25
well Ms Kitty I agree with HUGE titts great smile and one helluva great attitude Ms. Delicious didn't see or Sexy Red (you know how names shift like the wind) I will say that Mystique and luscious and one other light skinned black girl ( I think she went by Angie) were great lap dances but Ms Kitty was the best VIP I had had in a long time.

Well now that the inauguration madness has calmed we are planning a trip to the cherry one of these days.

Ms Kitty, Ms Delicious or Ms Sexy Red are the gals to get dances from at this place.

Doge Tdog
01-24-09, 12:15
Went to honeys on Thursday bout 10ish. Lot of cars but not really crowded. More girls than last time I was there. Very pushy, skinny black girl there didn't even get her name. But she wouldn't leave! Wanted to get a dance and maybe some action from this other girl but she didn't get all the hints I was dropping. Left unhappy but I will return.

Bishop69
01-26-09, 11:42
Fellas hot off the presses just got word that Black cherry's will be having a super bowl Sunday lock down party they are supposed to have a semi-famous (aren't the all) porn actress there as well as up to 15 girls don't know how true this is but if it is I am THERE

Sexwaffle
01-30-09, 00:58
Let me know how it goes. I can't wait till my next time back in the area. The action where I'm at sucks compared to good ol' NW Indy.

Fellas hot off the presses just got word that Black cherry's will be having a super bowl Sunday lock down party they are supposed to have a semi-famous (aren't the all) porn actress there as well as up to 15 girls don't know how true this is but if it is I am THERE

Deep Subman
01-30-09, 08:56
Went last night around 7. 8 girls working and chose my favorite, Becca. No problem getting extras and most of the girls were very good looking.

Member #4242
02-01-09, 01:50
Bishop,

Your report is correct. I am going to be there. They have these from time to time.

Deep Subman
02-01-09, 15:37
Doors open at 5:30 tonight, sunday 2-1-09. Tickets $30 (kinda high I think). XXX porn star Mone Devine cums at 8pm. Live performance, autograph signing, personal picture. I dont think I can make it but I cant wait to hear how it goes, enjoy.

Member #4242
02-02-09, 11:22
At 8 PM, there were only 2 customers. By 9:30 PM, there were about 10. Mone Devine came in at 9:30 PM. By 11:30 PM there were about 15 girls and 35 customers or more. At that point, I was getting ready to leave and I saw Mone walk into the dressroom apparently to get ready for the show. I figured the show probably won't start till midnight. I had to get out and as I left, I saw a long stretch stretch limo outside. I figured that must be the limo Mone must have come in and was waiting to take her back after the show.

Sorry, can't tell you more, as I had to leave.

Ohya 04
02-02-09, 16:26
Went into PTs last night, looking for a good time. Numerous hot women were dancing! At first, I had wanted to go to Harem House, but I called and there was only 1 girl there! Anyway, got 4 dances in the VIP. $100 from a sexy lady. I'm pretty sure her name was Amanda. Before the 1st dance, she told me I could touch anywhere except for the panties. They have a VERY hot blonde working there, I had tried to get her attention but she was busy with someone the hole time. She was mighty fine. Great ass, great tits, beautiful. This was all in Indy so the drive wasn't too bad.

Anyone know of somewhere where I can get extras? Not specifically takeout, but a BJ or HJ with a dance. Amanda tried to give me a HJ, but it was with my pants on. So that didn't work too well. Can someone please PM about that.

Thanks!

SgtPerv
02-02-09, 23:05
Went into PTs last night, looking for a good time. Numerous hot women were dancing! At first, I had wanted to go to Harem House, but I called and there was only 1 girl there! Anyway, got 4 dances in the VIP. $100 from a sexy lady. I'm pretty sure her name was Amanda. Before the 1st dance, she told me I could touch anywhere except for the panties. They have a VERY hot blonde working there, I had tried to get her attention but she was busy with someone the hole time. She was mighty fine. Great ass, great tits, beautiful. This was all in Indy so the drive wasn't too bad.

Anyone know of somewhere where I can get extras? Not specifically takeout, but a BJ or HJ with a dance. Amanda tried to give me a HJ, but it was with my pants on. So that didn't work too well. Can someone please PM about that.

Thanks!You should check and post in the Indianapolis thread for answers. LOL

Wood Jablomi
02-19-09, 01:09
Visited the area clubs on a recent visit to chicago. Liked IS the best wrt selection available, ambience and dances/prices. I think the cover charge is a little steep (and a drink used to be. Is not anymore- included with the admission); I was charged $12 (at IS) whereas it was 'no cover' at Club O and $5 at Club 390. Went for 3 dance sequence (1 topless and 2 nude) with Mila (Russian) who had a sexy body (an Emily Mortimer look alike if I may say) and she gave a great dance with good grinding and contact (no touching the coochie tho'). She did lay a towel on the lap and still had pasties on her nipples (supposed to be 'nude'). I didn't mind that however, cause I wasn't going to nibble on them anyway- not knowing how many other mouths would have been there! Anyway, enjoyed her body and dance much and would highly recommned her-especially if you like smooth, petite body with nice natural (and not sagging) tits. Didn't ask for extras.

BTW, was not impressed at all, with the selection at club 390. At club O, they had good looking girls- just they didn't approach me- that much and focused on their regulars I guess.

Dagnazty
02-21-09, 01:40
I stopped by Honeys last week. Much improved. More cute white girls and it looks like everyone has had enough of the ghetto trash coming in, acting ignorant and pissing off the paying customers. However, I was sorry to see that while the other dances are the same price, the hour VIP has been raised to 250.

Ticktock67
02-22-09, 01:54
If you don't like black girls. You might want to rethink going to gary. I'm just saying.

LapDogg
02-22-09, 15:35
If you don't like black girls. You might want to rethink going to gary. I'm just saying.

Are you saying that there are black girls in Gary? I never noticed. Everything I see is pink.

Dagnazty
02-24-09, 23:42
Get over it. Everyone knows there are black girls in Gary, and in Miller. In fact they are a dime a dozen. Cute White, Hispanic and Asian girls are the find. Besides, I don't remember anyone saying anything about black girls until you chimmed in. Must be a sore spot. Get over it.

Ticktock67
02-25-09, 19:00
You and I know thats what you were talking about. Its cool though. I like them all. Leaves more for me.

Get over it. Everyone knows there are black girls in Gary, and in Miller. In fact they are a dime a dozen. Cute White, Hispanic and Asian girls are the find. Besides, I don't remember anyone saying anything about black girls until you chimmed in. Must be a sore spot. Get over it.

Dagnazty
03-01-09, 02:26
So you are the psychic monger, so what are next week's winning Power Ball numbers?

Ticktock67
03-01-09, 18:23
So you are the psychic monger, so what are next week's winning Power Ball numbers?Good luck with your mongering I'm finished with that conversation. Any new finds. Thats what we are here for. Its been slim pickens on my end.

Jimjamesx
03-07-09, 05:06
For those who don't know Nicole(aka NuNu) is back at Honey's. I got a VIP session with her and it was excellent. Her partner in crime Chloe is available too and I might go back to see her.

Jimjamesx
03-07-09, 05:09
Ohh I forgot PM me for details if you like to know about NuNu.

Timmybee
03-10-09, 15:15
Ohh I forgot PM me for details if you like to know about NuNu.I was at Honey's quite a while ago and for only a short time. However, I did speak with NuNu as I was leaving and she probably had 1 of the best bodies I had seen anywhere in NWI clubs, except for some at IS. She is a slim girl with a killer body. I amy have to take some time alone now to think about her. Better yet I may need to find a way to get to Honey's. Sorry to ramble about this body, but it is just wonderful.

Softswap
03-12-09, 23:34
I was going to go to the asian place next door, but it looked closed, no cars in lot, dark. So I went to Honeys and was about to find a chair when I was called over to sit with a beautiful caucasian, young, sweet woman. She didn't seem to belong there and I ended up in a VIP room. She was so nice and enthusiastic, I wanted her to me mine for real. She knew just what to say, what to do. Ivy, if you're reading this, I should have asked your #.

Dagnazty
03-14-09, 12:44
Stopped in last night. More than a few girls. NuNu and Chloe were there and they are still the best in the joint. I would love to take them both on repeatedly. Angela has a nice body and she is a flirty freak but she has butter face. Couple of new girls too, one bigger girl and one Mack truck. Ivy is cute but she shorted me on dances. Paid for 4, got 2.5. The stupid B was actually dumb enough to try and get a VIP from me after that. I always get a regular set before trying the VIP to get a feel of what the girl is like. This time I got ripped on the 60, at least I did not get ripped for 150-250.

Bishop69
03-15-09, 16:20
took a trip down the old 12/20 run on sat tried sahgs (damn these girls are pricing themselve out of the the business) was quoted 2.00 - 3.00 plus cost of VIP for service HELL NO .

Tried Cheri a bit more reasonable 60 for VIP plus 70 - 150 for complete service a lot better.

Lastly went to Honey's ok prices here are getting steep as well 150 for VIP plus and additional 100 - 150 for service.

Anyways we headed back to Black Cherry's and it was a blast of course the obligatory pat down and attempt to intimidate for the door guy but once inside it was a very sparse crowd a couple guys playing pool and maybe 2 others talking to the dancers settled in talked with a few and decided on Ms. Kitty and a new girl Ms. Delicious too the 3 song VIP with delicious was awesome best straight up dance i had had in a while well worth it next took a couple lapdances with a few of the girl before Kitty returned form the back got a 3 song vip for .50 and tipped her 1.00 for a fs ride WELL WORTH IT.

Dynomutt
03-18-09, 17:45
Hello everyone!

I've been reading about Honey's and Black Cherry, and decided to check them out. I went out there, I'm from Chicago, two weeks ago on a Wednesday night around 12am. Honey's, didn't have much going on, Black Cherry was worst. Feeling like I wasted my time, I took one last shot and decided to go into Shangra La.

The cover was 20, and there was no other patrons inside! When I came in, the door guy called out the girls. There were three girls, two were nothing to talk about, but Innocence, the third girl was decent.

Innocence is a black girl, about 5'10" with heels, slim, round ass, and a small be cup chest.

Innocence comes up to me, starts dancing, and then we start talking. She tells me three songs for. 5, I agree. We go to a small room on the side of the main stage, and negotiate some more. I end up getting a cbj for 4 songs for. 8. She has great technique, and I would definitely do again.

So the total at Shangra La was $. This is cheaper than the AMP in Chicago, and the girl looked much better. I love where ever this is in, Indiana! (Gary? ) I will be back.

Dynomutt

Cobalt60
03-19-09, 22:50
She worked at Industrial Strip in Hammond, IN about 2-3 years ago. Hasn't been there since, AFAIK. She's a mature brunette with thick wavy hair, tan, brown eyes, 5'6", very busty DDD chest, and full-figured with a delicate face. Very warm, expressive, intelligent, and talkative. Had a lot of regulars at IS because of her friendliness and sincerity. Would love to know if she's at another club elsewhere. Or at a massage parlor, since she is also a CMT & has done some massage work professionally. (Don't know if she's done erotic massage or not.)

I've been around a few clubs in the south Chicago burbs in the last couple months (Club O, Club 390, Atlantis, and Skybox as well as IS) and haven't seen her or encountered anyone who knows her whereabouts. But, I did see her mentioned elsewhere on this site about 3 years ago, when she still worked at IS.

Thanks!

Cobalt60
03-21-09, 23:31
Checked out Dolls for the first time last night. Found out from one of their dancers that it just re-opened under new management after being closed for a couple months, so I thought I'd post for the benefit of anyone who used to go there and was wondering what happened.

First off, it seems a little seedy inside, compared to some of the other bigger clubs (like IS for instance), but it makes up for that by being a very cozy and friendly little place. When I walked in, the doorman asked if I had been there before, and when I said I hadn't, he welcomed me with a handshake. Treatment I haven't received elsewhere. Once inside, I noticed that no matter where I sat, I had a good view of the stage. And I never would have been more than maybe 15' from the stage. So it's NOT a gimongous cavern like some other clubs are. Again, nice and intimate. I also found it to be a place where a lot of people there know each other, but I also felt very welcome as a stranger.

Something else I liked was the music at a very tasteful volume. Loud enough for impact, but you could still talk without shouting or having to put your ear right into the other person's mouth. Also the PA sounded very clean. It wasn't shrill or distorted like at some other places. It didn't hurt my ears at all.

Smoking is allowed there. Great if you're a smoker, but nasty if you're a non-smoker (like I am).

I didn't find very many of the dancers particularly attractive, but then I don't really go for skinny women, or women with stretch marks (as one dancer there had). But having said that, there was one dancer (forgot her name but she was a natural blonde in her mid '20s with a tatoo on her left arm. Slender and pretty face) I had a great conversation with. Waitress service was good too.

If you like the smaller, more intimate "watering hole" style of club, as opposed to the airplane hanger places, then I highly recommend Dolls.

Dynomutt
04-06-09, 16:27
Hello everyone,

After my first successful visit to Shangra-La, I decided to go again. It was about two weeks after the first visit.

I pulled into the parking lot, there were about three cars out there. I went in, the door guy recognizes me, and says,"come on in, you're free." So now I'm happy I didn't have to pay the cover of .20.

Just like last time, the girls are in the back and there's no patrons inside! When I go in, the door guy calls out to the girls, and they come out. There were four girls: 3 black and 1 latina. 2 of the blacks girls were decent, the third black girl was kinda old and tired looking. The latina was young, but chubby. I chose from 1 of the 2 decent black girls.

The black girl I chose to talk to, said her name was, "Lovely."
She's from Jamaica, and has a slight accent.
She was about 5'11" with heels on.
She has a beautiful, dark complexion.
Maybe a small B cup, or a large A cup breast size.
Big ass.
Pretty face, but she has a tiny gut (that could be lost with a week of jogging.)

She told me .50 for a 3 song private lap dance, I agree. When we got to the back, I ask," what else is on the menu?"
She said, " well, what do you have in mind?"
I said," how much for dome?"
She said, " what is dome?"
I said, " Oh, its slang for head, you know, oral."
She said," I don't suck, I fuck!"
I said," Wow!"

She wanted $ for 4 songs, but I talked her down to .8. I covered up, and she did rcg the whole time. I didn't finish, but she still put in a valued effort.

Looks 7
Experience 6
Attitude 7

Average of 6.7 (rounding up) Total price .80, didn't have to pay the cover of .20.

Dynomutt
04-06-09, 17:32
I was charged $12 (at IS). Went for 3 dance sequence (1 topless and 2 nude) with Mila (Russian) who had a sexy body (an Emily Mortimer look alike if I may say) and she gave a great dance with good grinding and contact (no touching the coochie tho'). She did lay a towel on the lap and still had pasties on her nipples (supposed to be 'nude'). Anyway, enjoyed her body and dance much and would highly recommned her-especially if you like smooth, petite body with nice natural (and not sagging) tits.You are dead on with your description of Mila (Russian). She has smooth porcelain skin, petite body, with natural big B's.

I disagree with you about her dancing, though. I have had dances with a lot of the girls that are there now, and she's gives by, far one of the worst dances. She's not fluid, or on beat with her dancing. She was stiff when it came to dry humping. Her pasties weren't technically pasties, they were two band aids in a x formation over each nip, not sexy at all.

She also had a salty odor, but hey, they dance for a living, its excusable. Its just, I've had dances with most of the girls there, and none of the other ones have smelled. Except one, boy, did she smell, but that's a whole different story, plus they let her go.

The reason the odor stood out to me, was because I dated a russian girl! After we had sex for a long time, she would smell the same way! So, I'm in the back getting a dance with Mila, and its reminding me of sweaty sex with my ex. Weird but kinda hot, i guess?

Whoa, thinking of that is going to make me pull up some old pics of my ex on the hard drive.

If you want pics of my russian ex PM me, she looks just as good as Mila, probably a better body though.

But back to IS, if you want the prettiest white girls fully nude dry humping you? Industrial Strip is the place.

If you want the prettiest black girls, latino, or asian? Its not bad for minorities, but its not the best.

Dynomutt
04-07-09, 20:46

Thanks!Hey, Johnny Chicago.

I'm also from Chicago, and go to Industrial Strip. I've never got any extras like a HJ, or BJ, but I've sucked on a few girls nips, and stink-fingered one of them.

They're suppose to wear pasties. If you're lucky and ask politely, they might take them off for you when you go in the back.

You might have to pay more than the standard. 55, but before you resort to that, try by politely asking. Now, a lot of them where the liquid bandages, so it appears they don't have anything on anyway.

The one girl I stink-fingered, was a girl I was getting dances with for a while. Over a year period, I had about 5, 3 dance sets with her. So, we did build up a rapport. I even got her number, one night! Never called it, though. I didn't want to get caught up in the world of dating a stripper. That night, was the last time I saw her, she disappeared for a while. I went back to IS like three weeks ago, and she was back dancing. We exchanged helloes, but she was going in the back with a customer, and I was tired, so I went home.

Recently, I got invited to a private party at IS. Since its private, the normal rules at IS aren't suppose to apply. Don't really know what that means, but I will report after the party.

Dynomutt

ShyCityGuy
04-11-09, 12:05
Glad nunu is back, what a wonderful body and provides a great dance and extras if you are polite and friendly.

Dagnazty
04-14-09, 18:46
Anyone remember this hot piece of A$$ from Industrial Strip?

If you know where she is working now I would appreciat the info.

Member #5929
04-20-09, 11:00
Has anyone gotten a dance from Star?

She is a cute puerto rican girl. Extras? Also anyone know if she is coming back?

I have read about NuNu, what is her ethnicity?

Deep Subman
04-20-09, 20:57
Dont know but I have seen Rebecca a couple times this past month. I asked her who I should see if she isnt there sometime and she shared some names but I cant remember them, so my advise is ask her and she would know and she is willing to share.Went to Club O today because I wanted a beer and a beautiful woman. I got some nude dances from Vanessa who fingered herself the whole time she was pleasuring me...Wow, that hasnt happened before.

Jimjamesx
04-20-09, 22:40
Has anyone gotten a dance from Star?

She is a cute puerto rican girl. Extras? Also anyone know if she is coming back?

I have read about NuNu, what is her ethnicity?
Nunu(Nicole) is Italian/Irish mix. Get the vip with her u will not be disapointed. trust me

Member #5929
04-21-09, 01:32
I think I heard that NuNu aka Nicole is pregnant if its the same girl I am thinking of.

So noone has any experiences with Star? She is sorta new

ShyCityGuy
04-21-09, 22:06
Where is this place?

Nunu is working there now she told me, but I do not know where that is?

SgtPerv
04-22-09, 08:11
Beer Barrel is on US 30 in Hobart. It is about 3 miles east of I 65 before you get to US 51. It is on the south side of the road across the street from a gas station.

Beer Barrel is a bar/ restaurant that has fashion shows a couple days a week.

About 1/4 mile further down the road on the north side is Vivea spa .

Deep Subman
04-22-09, 11:35
I dont want to sound like a smart ass, but why didnt you ask her where it was?

Rileym
04-22-09, 12:25
I dont want to sound like a smart ass, but why didnt you ask her where it was?Is that the one on Lincoln Hwy?

Moejoo
04-22-09, 12:50
Did anyone else make it to the vip party at Industrial Strip Monday night? I have been to a few, and the girls I danced with were a lot more reserved in the back room this time around. I know they had some kind of a pre party meeting, I'm wondering if they told the girls to behave in the back rooms.

Dynomutt
04-22-09, 22:56
Did anyone else make it to the vip party at Industrial Strip Monday night? I have been to a few, and the girls I danced with were a lot more reserved in the back room this time around. I know they had some kind of a pre party meeting, I'm wondering if they told the girls to behave in the back rooms.What's up, Moejoo? I attended the VIP at IS, and had no luck with the girls in the back. Since this was my first party, I didn't really notice any difference in the lap dances from a normal night.

I played with Payton's kitty, and sucked on her ta-tahs. I also got her number for the second time. Normal stuff.

I danced with Trinity, and she didn't do anything out of the usual. She's a tall girl, round 6'2" with heels! Normal stuff.

I danced with Stacey, and sucked on her ta-tahs. I tried to get her number, but was turned down, politely. Normal stuff.

Now, when I asked them, "what else, is up for sale?" All three said, " I don't do that, but some of the others do." Its like, they were told to say that.

You are correct, the girls had to come early for a meeting before the party.

Let me know how you fared, MoeJoo.

Moejoo
04-24-09, 08:42
Other than the free liquor I thought the party was a bit lame. Dakota and Harleys stage show was not that great and other than a few other girls going fully nude on stage there wasn't much to note in the main room. My backroom dances were pretty average. I think the girls were drinking far less than previous parties and it muted the party. I mostly only danced with girls I have known a long time, none of them were in much of a party mood or seemed up for extras and I didn't push it. Stacy and Trinity are both married or with BF's and I wouldn't expect anything from them. I'm very surprised Peyton was giving her number out, I'm curious as to what she would offer OTC.

The club seems to be polarizing, there are a group of old warhorses that have been there forever, they used to be great, but are past their prime and only going through the motions. Many of them are stuck with nowhere else to go, they squandered the big money they used to make, and they are wasting their minds and bodies away from rec drug use. They are barely making enough to pay rent and their earning power diminishes every day. Then there is the new group who are not 1/10 as hot, don't dance well, and are not as fun as the old warhorses used to be. The club really needs a thorough housecleaning.

I think the clowns that own and run the club lucked into their success. With so many other clubs opening and their own mismanagment they are in a slow downward spiral. The club lost a lot of its identity when they remodeled. I expect the club to be sold within a year or two.

Dudder
04-25-09, 17:44
I went to Baby Dolls http://www.babydollshammond.com/ on Friday night this is a new club that replaced Our Dolls with new ownership. They have been running free admission coupons in The Times. There were 8 dancers, 6 white girls, 2 black girls and no bbw's and 5 customers. I did a dance with Kiki who used to work at Industrial Strip. Never was to get a dance with her at I.S. because she was always so busy heard that she did bj's at I.S. The private dance area at Baby Dolls only has a black curtain separating you from the bouncer and he seemed to be hanging around nearby it was a good dance with some grindage but no extras were available however she did take off her pasties which were a plus.