PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Biker 64
01-27-17, 21:00
Is The Man Cave still open?

GordonCCraig
01-28-17, 01:42
Is The Man Cave still open?The Mancave is going through some changes in what they will be and what will be offered. It will be back in a couple months so keep an eye on it. G.

GoHomeSmiling
01-28-17, 21:17
I'm wondering if anyone has any info on a dancer who used to be at Honey's called Delicious and where she might be dancing now. I used to enjoy her company but she no longer works at Honey's. Last time I saw her there was maybe a year and a half or even two years ago? She's on the thicker / plump side, and is very beautiful. I think she's Latina but could pass for Greek or possibly Middle Eastern. She's got dark hair, obviously, very sharp features, nice eyes and nose, and is super stacked. She's ridiculously good looking in my opinion, like classic pin-up girl. She also has some ink. I remember a few of the tats but won't go into that here. If anyone knows who I'm talking about and knows if she's dancing somewhere else, please let me know. I'd love to get some dances! Thanks.

Gutenberg469
01-31-17, 16:33
One of the bigger problems with Fantasy is that often it is the luck of the draw once you walk in. No sooner do you sit at the bar or even walk into the place than some girl kind of attaches herself to you and absolutely monopolizes you, whether you are interested in her or not. Politely trying to shake them off does not always work, and even if it does, the word goes out to more or less ignore you or give you less than adequate service. There are some really sweet girls there Angel and Kaitlyn come to mind but too often you've got the big brassy ones to contend with first.I agree, it is a problem, at many clubs. I tend to steer clear of the club Atlantis as several dancers seem to think they 'own' you after a dance. IMHO Fantasies has gotten a little better in this area, but I've also become more upfront and just tell a girl I'm going to sit and relax with a drink before I make any decisions. Need to loosen up after work. But as you said, sometimes they all stay clear after that.

Magic8605
02-01-17, 14:20
One of the bigger problems with Fantasy is that often it is the luck of the draw once you walk in. No sooner do you sit at the bar or even walk into the place than some girl kind of attaches herself to you and absolutely monopolizes you, whether you are interested in her or not. Politely trying to shake them off does not always work, and even if it does, the word goes out to more or less ignore you or give you less than adequate service. There are some really sweet girls there Angel and Kaitlyn come to mind but too often you've got the big brassy ones to contend with first.The other girls will ignore you if they think you took another girl for a dance. They don't want the sloppy seconds.

SunIsBurning
02-04-17, 02:17
The other girls will ignore you if they think you took another girl for a dance. They don't want the sloppy seconds.The dancers are like car salesmen. You get assigned when you walk in and the other girls stay clear so that they don't have their john taken away after they have invested time in their sale. It is easier to delay the initial contact if you sit at the bar or maybe at the stage. When I went to Temptations I told the girls I was going to get a couple of dances and then choose the girl who I liked the best. Seemed to have worked.

JumpSmoker90
02-06-17, 00:17
The dancers are like car salesmen. You get assigned when you walk in and the other girls stay clear so that they don't have their john taken away after they have invested time in their sale. It is easier to delay the initial contact if you sit at the bar or maybe at the stage. When I went to Temptations I told the girls I was going to get a couple of dances and then choose the girl who I liked the best. Seemed to have worked.I have no problem just telling a girl that I'm not interested in her. I do it in a polite way of course. And if the rest of the dancers choose to stay away from me, so be it. I like to sit down and just scope out the club and girls first before I go to the private rooms. And when I narrow down the girls I'm interested in I simply approach them and converse a bit before heading to the private rooms. I've never been turned down by a dancer.

GoHomeSmiling
02-18-17, 17:08
I'm wondering if anyone has any info on a dancer who used to be at Honey's called Delicious and where she might be dancing now. I used to enjoy her company but she no longer works at Honey's. Last time I saw her there was maybe a year and a half or even two years ago? She's on the thicker / plump side, and is very beautiful. I think she's Latina but could pass for Greek or possibly Middle Eastern. She's got dark hair, obviously, very sharp features, nice eyes and nose, and is super stacked. She's ridiculously good looking in my opinion, like classic pin-up girl. She also has some ink. I remember a few of the tats but won't go into that here. If anyone knows who I'm talking about and knows if she's dancing somewhere else, please let me know. I'd love to get some dances! Thanks.Ended up hitting up Honey's to see if Delicious was back. Nope. Apparently left on less-than-great terms from what I can tell. Just asked at the window, didn't even bother going in. Anyway, if anyone has any info on where this gorgeous, thick, stacked latina is at these days, please help a guy out.

Member #5707
02-20-17, 12:33
Last week I was in the region and decided to visit some of the clubs.

Thursday.

390 - first time there in a long time. Girls are hot. Had a few dances from Lilly in the $30 area and she seems like a freak. I was told $350 for private room. But that's way more than I'm looking to spend.

Club O. First timer. Their power went out and was slowly coming on they said. Just a few girls working but nothing special. Had a beer and was out.

Fantasys. I've been here a half dozen times or so. First time at night. Man do these girls not let you breathe. As one gets up, in less than 30 secs another one is sitting down. Had a beer and left. Day time is more laid back.

Friday.

Deja Vu. I went around 3 pm and the place was dead. 2 girls working nothing special.

Scores. Had a few beers and some dances with Olivia who is pretty good looking. And info on her?

Gutenberg469
02-21-17, 14:10
Recent visits:

Fantasy -- saw dee again. Highly recommend. Cute. Clean. Nice girl. 1. 00.

CT -- saw new librarian. 30 or so, no kids. Nice girl. Got the full book. Recommend. . 80.

Asian massage in highland on kennedy -- 2nd visit was better than first. Recommend. 1. 00.

Gutenberg469
02-24-17, 21:33
Apparently a veteran dancer (liz? Was busted Thursday night. She accepted offer for BJ from undercover. She was arrested as was the bouncer, who may have accepted some cash from the undercover. Supposedly the bouncer is still in jail on 3500 bond. The back row of dance rooms are closed. The first line of rooms is available for G rated dances. Expectation is that things will cool off in a few days. I can't find any news in google or nwitimes search. IMHO, as long as a bouncer is in lock-up, there is potential for more intense police activity at club. Somewhat surprised (if it is true) that the club either directly or indirectly did not get the bouncer out of jail.

That's all I know. Be safe.

Monopoly2323
02-24-17, 23:57
Apparently a veteran dancer (liz? Was busted Thursday night. She accepted offer for BJ from undercover. She was arrested as was the bouncer, who may have accepted some cash from the undercover. Supposedly the bouncer is still in jail on 3500 bond. The back row of dance rooms are closed. The first line of rooms is available for G rated dances. Expectation is that things will cool off in a few days. I can't find any news in google or nwitimes search. IMHO, as long as a bouncer is in lock-up, there is potential for more intense police activity at club. Somewhat surprised (if it is true) that the club either directly or indirectly did not get the bouncer out of jail.

That's all I know. Be safe.I was just there Wednesday and it was pretty much low key.

Monopoly2323
02-27-17, 21:49
http://www.nwitimes.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/strip-club-bouncer-charged-in-prostitution-sting/article_f9f7b20b-1da2-5664-b5b7-6907a8811563.html?utm_content=bufferf725b&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=LEEDCC

ManInSheboygan
02-28-17, 20:08
http://www.nwitimes.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/strip-club-bouncer-charged-in-prostitution-sting/article_f9f7b20b-1da2-5664-b5b7-6907a8811563.html?utm_content=bufferf725b&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=LEEDCCI am in the area next week, and Fantasy's was on my list. Back to the drawing board. Don't the damn fuzz have anything better to do in that area?

Mayor Quimby
03-01-17, 06:20
I am in the area next week, and Fantasy's was on my list. Back to the drawing board. Don't the damn fuzz have anything better to do in that area?You might want to drive about 10 minutes further west & visit Armies Idle Hour. Same type of fun as Fantasy, maybe even more. Mostly AA women, all shapes and sizes from big booty to petite spinner depending on when you go. The ladies are very up front about everything. You can find out more on the Chicago section on the Illinois board. Look under strip clubs and south suburb reports. Hope you find some fun.

ManInSheboygan
03-01-17, 21:24
You might want to drive about 10 minutes further west & visit Armies Idle Hour. Same type of fun as Fantasy, maybe even more. Mostly AA women, all shapes and sizes from big booty to petite spinner depending on when you go. The ladies are very up front about everything. You can find out more on the Chicago section on the Illinois board. Look under strip clubs and south suburb reports. Hope you find some fun.I've been there a handful of times. Some good, some not so good. Most recently I was there and Club O on election night which ended up being a not so good night out. One of the guys on the Chi forum recommended checking out Fantasy. So I took note. I will actually staying near MC for a few days, so maybe I Ill head the other way to South Bend and check out what's there. I might check out O again too.

mwvoyeur
03-01-17, 22:24
Don't waste your time with Strip Clubs in South Bend. If you don't want to go all the. Way to Illinois, consider some of Strip Clubs in Miller.

I've been there a handful of times. Some good, some not so good. Most recently I was there and Club O on election night which ended up being a not so good night out. One of the guys on the Chi forum recommended checking out Fantasy. So I took note. I will actually staying near MC for a few days, so maybe I Ill head the other way to South Bend and check out what's there. I might check out O again too.

SB Friend
03-02-17, 11:33
Don't waste your time with Strip Clubs in South Bend. If you don't want to go all the. Way to Illinois, consider some of Strip Clubs in Miller.Agreed, the shambles that remains of the former glory in South Bend is worth less than 0 of your investment.

ChainedUp
03-02-17, 20:27
Yes I agree with the don't bother.

Up to 15 years ago the SB area strip clubs were awesome.

I frequented them for 30 years and bought a few girls their houses probably.

After that the only thing you would do is waist your time.

Or get shot in the parking lot firing one up in the parking lot or while leaving.

Good luck looking for pole polishers.

ManInSheboygan
03-10-17, 01:34
I got into LaPorte about 4 PM. Showered and left the hotel with $300 in my pocket. Got something to eat at a Sushi place in MC on the company card. Stopped at the Blue Chip and spent a total of $20. Took the advice here and didn't head to SB, but rather headed to DejaVu / Dreamgirls first. Couldn't stand the thick smoke upstairs, and ended up downstairs. No cover. My self and one other guy who was wasted beyond coherency in the place, and that was it. Decent place though, and I took a seat at the stage. 3 white girls and 2 black. One white girl. Taller pretty brunette named Bella with a big white ass caught my eye. Talked with her at the stage a bit, but didn't get the picture extras were on the table. I didn't dig really deep though either. There was another chunky girl who said she worked there for 5 years, and I got the impression extras were to be had. She wasn't my type. One of the black girls was stoned out of her mind, and she wouldn't stop talking. She mentioned she worked at Arnies before. So you can read between the lines on that one.

The girls ended up going into hibernation mode since no one was in there, so I took of and decided just to go to Arnies and call it a night. Found a decent 21 year old with small pierced tits and a nice bod. Agreed to a "dance" for $60 including the tip to the door man. She still did ask again later. Got a nice nude dance first with a little FIV. Moved into a nice slow CBJ while she lightly played with the boys. Took about 10 minutes of so to pop, cleaned up, and was out of there in less than 30 minutes total. There was another black girl in there with a really petite firm spinner body and a set of huge bolt ons sitting by the door when I left. Almost turned around and went a second round.

Got back to the hotel and counted my pocket. I still had $182 bucks left. Not bad.

JumpSmoker90
03-19-17, 18:37
Has anyone been to Fantasy's since that chick got arrested? Anything changed?

NiceChicaGaGuy
03-20-17, 01:26
Has anyone been to Fantasy's since that chick got arrested? Anything changed?I haven't been there in a few weeks but I'm going to check it out this week. My guess is that evenings have been more affected than afternoons.

Deep Subman
03-20-17, 18:33
Has anyone been to Fantasy's since that chick got arrested? Anything changed?I was just there today, business as usual. They were very slow for a Monday so easy pickings. If you go, don't even mention that you saw or read anything, be cool or you may not get lucky.

Moejoo
03-21-17, 05:14
Last week in the NWI times there was an article about an adult oriented business that had applied for a liquor license in Gary. The bulk of the article was about a bill going through the Gary city council to severely restrict strip clubs and adult businesses. It mentioned that the business had withdrawn their application. I got the feeling that the business in question was The Man Cave.

Member #5592
03-23-17, 20:49
Work had me in Chicago for a couple of days. On my way back Indianapolis this afternoon I decided to take a detour and visit Fantasy's. Interesting place. Had read the last several posts but decided to see for myself. Apparently, what happened recently had not affected the day shift.

Very few customers when I arrived. Smaller than I thought it would be on the inside. Was immediately approached by the first of what would be 3 tall, skinny AA dancers. Was not interested in any of them. Politely told each one that I just wanted to enjoy my drink and relax for a while before I entertained company. All were nice enough, but I got the feeling that I was being type cast as a cheapskate.

Then a very cute little thing came out of the back and caught my attention. Dark hair, nice rack, great butt, and wearing long black boots. Lots of body art and bracelets. Her name is a mystery to me. A little older, and a little thick, but that is my type. Bought her a drink and we chatted for a bit. She started to get my attention in more than one area and lent a hand at the table to keep the conversation stimmulating.

Back dance area is open and $30/ song. A little steep in my opinion, but I wanted to see her hooters. Back we went. 4 songs later I left very satisfied. Out of respect for the dancer who's name is still a mystery and in light of recent developments at the club, all I will say is that the day shift does not seem to have been affected by the Uncle LEO issues. I recommend stopping in to see for yourself.

GordonCCraig
03-24-17, 16:44
Last week in the NWI times there was an article about an adult oriented business that had applied for a liquor license in Gary. The bulk of the article was about a bill going through the Gary city council to severely restrict strip clubs and adult businesses. It mentioned that the business had withdrawn their application. I got the feeling that the business in question was The Man Cave.You are correct sir. It was the Mancave. It seems to have become more trouble than it is worth from a business standpoint to open a new strip club, with an alcohol license almost impossible. So they have scrapped the strip club idea and are going with a themed bar to make it easier to open and make money. Let's face it, even in strip clubs that are run properly, the money is in the booze. The tits are just window dressing.

Getreal
03-26-17, 05:23
Went there on the night shift. Not much action of the main stage. I got two private dances for 20/ song. One with a white girl who told me if I came back during the day I would get the "Honeys" experience. Then got a dance from a black girl, was able to get FIV and a little DATY while the bouncer wasn't watching. Got digits but deleted them. She is available for outside dates, but passed on the opportunity.

Moejoo
03-26-17, 08:28
You are correct sir. It was the Mancave. It seems to have become more trouble than it is worth from a business standpoint to open a new strip club, with an alcohol license almost impossible. So they have scrapped the strip club idea and are going with a themed bar to make it easier to open and make money. Let's face it, even in strip clubs that are run properly, the money is in the booze. The tits are just window dressing.I disagree, the club makes a lot more off each song than it does per drink and I do a lot more songs than drinks when I am at a strip club. I hope the owner has not invested all his savings in this debacle as it seems to have no chance of going anywhere.

GordonCCraig
03-26-17, 23:30
I disagree, the club makes a lot more off each song than it does per drink and I do a lot more songs than drinks when I am at a strip club. I hope the owner has not invested all his savings in this debacle as it seems to have no chance of going anywhere.Might be thinking with your little head dude. EVERYONE that walks into a bar orders a drink. At 400,500, 600% mark up. Not EVERYONE that walks into a titty bar that is going the way of the dinosaur gets dances. They sit and bullshit and waste the chicks time. If you buy dances, good for you. You're helping the club and the chicks. Bur your becoming a minority if you aren't already.

Moejoo
03-27-17, 05:59
Might be thinking with your little head dude. EVERYONE that walks into a bar orders a drink. At 400,500, 600% mark up. Not EVERYONE that walks into a titty bar that is going the way of the dinosaur gets dances. They sit and bullshit and waste the chicks time. If you buy dances, good for you. You're helping the club and the chicks. Bur your becoming a minority if you aren't already.If I am paying $5 for a beer and 20 for a dance I think the club is making more per dance than they are per beer. Do you think their cut per dance is less than $5? Do guys go to clubs in Gary just to drink? What kind of themed bar is going to draw guys to the middle of nowhere Gary? With the name Mancave it will be difficult to draw in guys who aren't looking for man meat.

Industrial Strip flourished for at least 15 years without liquor, their issues now have more to do with lack of marketing, loss of talent, and loss of nudity. Drinks can be had anywhere, hot naked girls not so much.

Inboater01
05-15-17, 11:45
Went to Fantasy's on Thursday the 11th. While there, Police raid took place. This was my first time there so I am a little new to the establishment. 10 agents stormed in. One girl was in the back and immediately removed in cuffs. The guy was not removed but was kept in the private dance area. I am assuming that they were in the middle of an illegal activity. All dancers and patrons had to produce I'd and were called in. Once my I'd cleared I was able to leave. Not sure what happened to the guy in back. Girl was the most attractive on there. Dodged a bullet as I was about to go to the back. Anyway FYI real damper on the afternoon.

SamPerkins420
05-15-17, 13:34
Went to Fantasy's on Thursday the 11th. While there, Police raid took place. This was my first time there so I am a little new to the establishment. 10 agents stormed in. One girl was in the back and immediately removed in cuffs. The guy was not removed but was kept in the private dance area. I am assuming that they were in the middle of an illegal activity. All dancers and patrons had to produce I'd and were called in. Once my I'd cleared I was able to leave. Not sure what happened to the guy in back. Girl was the most attractive on there. Dodged a bullet as I was about to go to the back. Anyway FYI real damper on the afternoon.Wow that really sucks, thankfully you got out. Probably safe to assume the police recorded your I'd and have you included in the Fantasy's file as being there during the raid so hopefully that file is lost.

What's going on in NW Indiana? First CT's getting essentially shut down, now Fantasy's raided. Have other places been raided? When was the last time the cops went into Fantasy's?

Member #5592
05-15-17, 17:25
Went to Fantasy's on Thursday the 11th. While there, Police raid took place. This was my first time there so I am a little new to the establishment. 10 agents stormed in. One girl was in the back and immediately removed in cuffs. The guy was not removed but was kept in the private dance area. I am assuming that they were in the middle of an illegal activity. All dancers and patrons had to produce I'd and were called in. Once my I'd cleared I was able to leave. Not sure what happened to the guy in back. Girl was the most attractive on there. Dodged a bullet as I was about to go to the back. Anyway FYI real damper on the afternoon.Were the busted again on Thursday if last week? I normally get out that way once a month or so. Always enjoyed my time with Mystery. I didn't see anything in the news on it.

Thanks,

CPT.

Inboater01
05-16-17, 09:55
Yes Thurs the 11th. Not sure but kinda had the feel they were searching the back for drugs. Unfortunately, I have had this happen to me on more than one occasion. This time they were very aggressive moving patrons around the bar and not letting anyone move etc. They did not kick anyone out, kinda wish I had stayed to get more info but as soon as my I'd was cleared they allowed patrons to leave and I jumped at the chance.

Were the busted again on Thursday if last week? I normally get out that way once a month or so. Always enjoyed my time with Mystery. I didn't see anything in the news on it.

Thanks,

CPT.

Member #5592
05-16-17, 10:32
Yes Thurs the 11th. Not sure but kinda had the feel they were searching the back for drugs. Unfortunately, I have had this happen to me on more than one occasion. This time they were very aggressive moving patrons around the bar and not letting anyone move etc. They did not kick anyone out, kinda wish I had stayed to get more info but as soon as my I'd was cleared they allowed patrons to leave and I jumped at the chance.Your information is very helpful. Looks like I will need to find a new place for adventure.

CPT.

JumpSmoker90
05-18-17, 21:40
Your information is very helpful. Looks like I will need to find a new place for adventure.

CPT.Yeah you'd have to think their days are numbered now. Shame.

TruthSeeker2
05-19-17, 10:13
Yeah you'd have to think their days are numbered now. Shame.I was in Fantasy's on the 12th and it was business as usual. There was no mention by anyone of a raid the day before, nor has there been anything in the media about such a visit. Without a warrant, how can police enter a facility and start looking around and interrogating patrons?

Driver9061
05-24-17, 12:18
This is all interesting new to me I was there about 2 weeks ago and seen Veronica on the day shift only time I go every thing seemed the same. There was no door man and a gal behind the bar No I'd check when coming in? Out side of that same old thing. Going today will be interesting to see what's up But I don't ask a lot of question just listen some of the gals will tell you just about everything.

Also has anyone seen Zoe at Honeys? Stopped in last week or so and ask the door man about her. He told me she don't come in until after 9 and most of the time after 10 p. I was there around 6 p. On a wed. And no one was there? Not even one?

Driver9061
05-24-17, 18:22
Just got back from the club only thing I seen was all the girls mush have on a top or pastz and no flashing on stage of anything no nudity at all on stage. A couple of new gals one white Katelyn and one dark America. Everything else about the same for now.

MagnumXLs
05-24-17, 20:29
This is all interesting new to me I was there about 2 weeks ago and seen Veronica on the day shift only time I go every thing seemed the same. There was no door man and a gal behind the bar No I'd check when coming in? Out side of that same old thing. Going today will be interesting to see what's up But I don't ask a lot of question just listen some of the gals will tell you just about everything.

Also has anyone seen Zoe at Honeys? Stopped in last week or so and ask the door man about her. He told me she don't come in until after 9 and most of the time after 10 p. I was there around 6 p. On a wed. And no one was there? Not even one?Zoe used to work at Fantasy and how at Honeys. And yes she usually works the late shift. Have you met her before?

Driver9061
05-25-17, 16:10
Zoe used to work at Fantasy and how at Honeys. And yes she usually works the late shift. Have you met her before?Seen her all the time at Fantasy twice a month sometimes. She had told me that she was looking into going to honeys but I didn't thank she was going to work the late shift after working afternoons so long.

I kind of lost track of her back last Fall and also lost her cell no# to. But Honeys isn't my place to go anymore.

BadDances
05-25-17, 16:54
Seen her all the time at Fantasy twice a month sometimes. She had told me that she was looking into going to honeys but I didn't thank she was going to work the late shift after working afternoons so long.

I kind of lost track of her back last Fall and also lost her cell no# to. But Honeys isn't my place to go anymore.Zoe is back? From like 3 years ago? She used to post on backpage as well.

MagnumXLs
05-26-17, 21:47
Seen her all the time at Fantasy twice a month sometimes. She had told me that she was looking into going to honeys but I didn't thank she was going to work the late shift after working afternoons so long.

I kind of lost track of her back last Fall and also lost her cell no# to. But Honeys isn't my place to go anymore.I have seen her several times and she's pretty cool.

If you want her new number PM me.

ValenciaGuy
06-04-17, 20:07
Whats best strip to. Hit for takeout or. Extras??

SunIsBurning
06-05-17, 21:23
Whats best strip to. Hit for takeout or. Extras??Look in your private messages. Not good to be public about these things.

ChoppyChoppy
06-07-17, 22:37
Anyone know what happened to Dee at fantasy?

Bozack
06-13-17, 07:25
Anyone know what happened to Dee at fantasy?Skinny white girl / works days / d# sucking lips?

She was there yesterday.

Gutenberg469
06-13-17, 21:13
Skinny white girl / works days / d# sucking lips?

She was there yesterday.She goes by either. She's back now.

HottieHunter42
06-14-17, 16:00
Look in your private messages. Not good to be public about these things.I'd like to know, too. I'm somewhat familiar with what's available near here, but always welcome to lean more. Pm me with info please.

SunIsBurning
06-14-17, 22:00
I'd like to know, too. I'm somewhat familiar with what's available near here, but always welcome to lean more. Pm me with info please.I was on vacation. Had several private messages. Sent replys on area massage and strip clubs (at least the ones I frequent). Let me know if I was of some help.

BadDances
06-16-17, 12:18
I have seen her several times and she's pretty cool.

If you want her new number PM me.Finally got out to see Zoe. Honey's is making some really strange decisions from management. No rap music, so I may get to have dances to the tunes of "every body hurts" and "Be with you" as they play nothing but alternative and hair rock. Maybe that is why it is dead every time I go there and I get the feeling that I am meat. The past 4 times I have been there I was alone walking in.

Usual great service from the girls, normally a great venue but some choices are just maybe not bringing them in.

Bozack
06-18-17, 17:08
Finally got out to see Zoe. Honey's is making some really strange decisions from management. No rap music, so I may get to have dances to the tunes of "every body hurts" and "Be with you" as they play nothing but alternative and hair rock. Maybe that is why it is dead every time I go there and I get the feeling that I am meat. The past 4 times I have been there I was alone walking in.

Usual great service from the girls, normally a great venue but some choices are just maybe not bringing them in.Any heads up (from anyone) on a best time to go to Honeys? I did a drive by last week around 10 PM and there was one car in the lot. Even drove around back. I'm not necessarily a shy fellow, but unless dancers at Honeys walk / fly / swim to work, I'm not going in if there's no cars there.

May you find what you are looking for--B.

BadDances
06-19-17, 13:49
Any heads up (from anyone) on a best time to go to Honeys? I did a drive by last week around 10 PM and there was one car in the lot. Even drove around back. I'm not necessarily a shy fellow, but unless dancers at Honeys walk / fly / swim to work, I'm not going in if there's no cars there.

May you find what you are looking for--B.So I would bet like 60% of the girls that work there don't drive. So feel free to stop by. Work is why I usually go around 8-10 PM and there are at least 3 women there every day, if they are what you are looking for is a different story.

Bozack
06-20-17, 17:18
So I would bet like 60% of the girls that work there don't drive. So feel free to stop by. Work is why I usually go around 8-10 PM and there are at least 3 women there every day, if they are what you are looking for is a different story.I figured as much. Had been there once years ago. Had an OK time, but have an itch that needs to be scratched.

Thnaks again-B.

Driver9061
06-25-17, 11:51
Finally got out to see Zoe. Honey's is making some really strange decisions from management. No rap music, so I may get to have dances to the tunes of "every body hurts" and "Be with you" as they play nothing but alternative and hair rock. Maybe that is why it is dead every time I go there and I get the feeling that I am meat. The past 4 times I have been there I was alone walking in.

Usual great service from the girls, normally a great venue but some choices are just maybe not bringing them in.I stopped in last Tuesday evening to see if Zoe was working. She was not and what a waste of time, stopped in at 9:10 only one gal working Salina. Another gal came in at 9:15 an Salina left at once. The next gal didn't come out until 9:50 from dressing room and sat with the one other guy that was there. Only one person working come on man! A waste of time. More action at Scores and that's saying much it was 10 $ Tuesday.

Bbtna1
06-25-17, 13:49
Coming back through from Chicago next Wednesday and looking for an establishment in the NW IN area to check out. I'm used the the 'hands on' $10 Hip Hugger dances. Anything similar up this way. What would be the best bang for the buck if I had time to visit one club, and what do normal dances or VIP dances usually run? Just from reading through past posts was thinking about Fantasys, but open to suggestions.

Moejoo
06-25-17, 16:44
Coming back through from Chicago next Wednesday and looking for an establishment in the NW IN area to check out. I'm used the the 'hands on' $10 Hip Hugger dances. Anything similar up this way. What would be the best bang for the buck if I had time to visit one club, and what do normal dances or VIP dances usually run? Just from reading through past posts was thinking about Fantasys, but open to suggestions.I think Fantasy is your best bet. The girls at Industrial Strip seem to be giving a lot less mileage than they used to. BTW a couple of ex Industrial Strip girls regularly work at the hugger. Harley for one.

Bozack
06-25-17, 18:58
Stopped in on Thursday and was quickly reminded why I hadn't been there in years.

1) This stupid membership thing. I assume it has to do with licensing / zoning / something, but it's annoying.

2) $10 cover.

3) Completely devoid of customers (see point #2).

4) Mostly devoid of dancers.

5) Dancers that are there are not talented, and are quite boring to talk to.

6) $150 to get into VIP room-that feels exceedingly "pimpish" to me.

I guess I could go on, but you get the point. Had a talk with Zoe, who was an old favorite from Fantasy. She mentioned she could never go back to Fantasy with all the heat that has been going on there.

She also mentioned that many / most of the girls don't get on stage at all, and don't have any experience in clubs. They then get quite a surprise.

Maybe I'll go back in another 5 years.

Mayor Quimby
06-25-17, 20:18
Stopped in on Thursday and was quickly reminded why I hadn't been there in years.

1) This stupid membership thing. I assume it has to do with licensing / zoning / something, but it's annoying.

2) $10 cover.

3) Completely devoid of customers (see point #2).

4) Mostly devoid of dancers.

5) Dancers that are there are not talented, and are quite boring to talk to.

6) $150 to get into VIP room-that feels exceedingly "pimpish" to me.

I guess I could go on, but you get the point. Had a talk with Zoe, who was an old favorite from Fantasy. She mentioned she could never go back to Fantasy with all the heat that has been going on there.

She also mentioned that many / most of the girls don't get on stage at all, and don't have any experience in clubs. They then get quite a surprise.

Maybe I'll go back in another 5 years.Things might be changing with all the new ordinances. The article pasted below goes in to some detail in the last few paragraphs. The dancers must now pay a fee to the city to work there & there's 6 foot distance rule between customers & dancers. There may be heat on all the Gary places soon. There are several articles out there on these changes. One of them stated a grace period for the clubs to comply which is just about up. We'll just have to see what happens.

Mayor Quimby
06-25-17, 21:21
Here's one of the articles I was talking about.

http://www.nwitimes.com/news/local/govt-and-politics/gary-moves-forward-sexually-oriented-business-ordinance/article_b0c9f004-1d3d-5a2b-ac55-5dfad58c4093.html

JumpSmoker90
06-27-17, 01:33
I think Fantasy is your best bet. The girls at Industrial Strip seem to be giving a lot less mileage than they used to. BTW a couple of ex Industrial Strip girls regularly work at the hugger. Harley for one.The hugger?

Mayor Quimby
06-27-17, 02:43
The hugger?I think that's a reference to the Hip Hugger in Kokomo IN. I use to do some business with the AC Delco plant there. Nice dances but medium mileage.

Moejoo
06-27-17, 23:25
I think that's a reference to the Hip Hugger in Kokomo IN. I use to do some business with the AC Delco plant there. Nice dances but medium mileage.Yes I would call the dances med for mileage but I was under the impression that takeout is the objective frequently found there. I was there once and made the mistake of pursuing one that gave me her number but played too many games and I was not going to make that long drive for the mixed signals she was giving. Lots of clubs in that town for such a small population in the middle of nowhere.

GordonCCraig
06-29-17, 23:10
Yes I would call the dances med for mileage but I was under the impression that takeout is the objective frequently found there. I was there once and made the mistake of pursuing one that gave me her number but played too many games and I was not going to make that long drive for the mixed signals she was giving. Lots of clubs in that town for such a small population in the middle of nowhere.Honestly I would be surprised of take out is available here. The girls do so well with the $10 dances they don't require it. In fact one of the girls told me there is a 2 week waiting period just to AUDITION for the place!

GordonCCraig
07-01-17, 16:33
Honestly I would be surprised of take out is available here. The girls do so well with the $10 dances they don't require it. In fact one of the girls told me there is a 2 week waiting period just to AUDITION for the place!Just had time to stop in briefly. Mancave is open. Bikini bar with beer and wine. Evidently as time goes on if the business is there, it will be more.

Scooter
07-06-17, 08:46
Anyone still go to Deja Vu in Lake Station?

Onguard
07-08-17, 19:41
Is Honey's closed? One side of the sign doesn't say Honey's anymore.

GordonCCraig
07-09-17, 16:42
Is Honey's closed? One side of the sign doesn't say Honey's anymore.No. No business means no money to fix the sign after the wind blew it off.

SB Friend
07-10-17, 11:08
Anyone still go to Deja Vu in Lake Station?Haven't been over there in quite a while. Nor the Deja Vu in southern Michigan since they went conservative.

NervousPervis
07-16-17, 11:46
Brought a friend from out of area to Fantasy and he had a good time. Afternoon shift guess I should talked to him about negotiating but he had a blast. After his dance none of the other girls came by so I left with money in my pocket. That was my first time there that multiple girls did not come by our table. Oh well, he got his strip club cherry popped he even called me next day to thank me for bringing him there.

Bm392
07-18-17, 17:26
Anyone been back there since the raid?

FastFall
07-21-17, 18:32
Anyone still go to Deja Vu in Lake Station?Went the other night, lots of pretty young ladies, Kennedy- really sweet and pretty, Audrey- very sweet, lean, and cute. Cheyyan, bomb shell, and many other good looking young ladies. Got blown off by h. T. But had a good time. Extras or otc don't know about that. I'm thinking probably not.

Hotwad
07-21-17, 21:53
Anyone been back there since the raid?When did temptations get raided, in the last week or so or months back?

mwvoyeur
07-22-17, 17:12
As far as I know, not since August of 2015.

When did temptations get raided, in the last week or so or months back?

Hotwad
07-27-17, 20:56
Went the other night, lots of pretty young ladies, Kennedy- really sweet and pretty, Audrey- very sweet, lean, and cute. Cheyyan, bomb shell, and many other good looking young ladies. Got blown off by h. T. But had a good time. Extras or otc don't know about that. I'm thinking probably not.Does Misty or Missy (not sure which) still work at Fantasy's- kinda young, shaved hair on one side, light to blonde color, worked weekends?

Priesty
07-31-17, 04:43
Some friends and I wanted to visit lake county clubs. Started of at fantasies. Payed our cover ordered drinks we were told it was shift change. Thought ok 10-15 min we waited for an hour before any girls showed up won't repeat. Went to industrial strip loved the club nice interior girls were friendly, intelligent, and pretty. Unfortunately I got involved with star and when time came for her to deliver the menu closed. I'd repeat the club but avoid her.

NervousPervis
08-23-17, 14:21
Was thinking about visiting Temptations but read on a different website permanently closed. Anybody know if that is true? Don't get to that area often and it is a hike would appreciate any info. Thanks NP.

GordonCCraig
08-23-17, 14:29
Was thinking about visiting Temptations but read on a different website permanently closed. Anybody know if that is true? Don't get to that area often and it is a hike would appreciate any info. Thanks NP.At this point in Gary Temptations is still open though it and Honey's are on it's last legs since both are up for sale as is the now closed CTs building. Since neither Temps or Honeys have alcohol nor smoking, and since I don't want to pay a cover charge for a couple drinks, when I'm in that area I hit the bikini bar The Mancave, have a few drinks, get a lap dance or two then head down the street for the, ummm, finishing touches.

Mayor Quimby
08-26-17, 22:24
At this point in Gary Temptations is still open though it and Honey's are on it's last legs since both are up for sale as is the now closed CTs building. Since neither Temps or Honeys have alcohol nor smoking, and since I don't want to pay a cover charge for a couple drinks, when I'm in that area I hit the bikini bar The Mancave, have a few drinks, get a lap dance or two then head down the street for the, ummm, finishing touches.So I have stopped in the Mancave a few times. There was a cutie behind the bar with a fantastic body, I think her name is Sara. The were no lap dances when I was there. Have things changed? Not sure what you are talking about when you say "down the street". Care to elaborate?

GordonCCraig
08-27-17, 14:22
So I have stopped in the Mancave a few times. There was a cutie behind the bar with a fantastic body, I think her name is Sara. The were no lap dances when I was there. Have things changed? Not sure what you are talking about when you say "down the street". Care to elaborate?Lap dances at Mancave are available but the girls are very cautious. Since at this juncture they are listed as simply a bikini bar, if you are from Gary on your drivers license the girls won't bring it up most likely. But they do have them for $20, $60 for VIP 15 min. Or $80 topless for 15 minutes. Then "down the street" to Temps or Honeys while they still exist to get extras.

NervousPervis
08-31-17, 10:27
Stopped by both places last week Mancave and Temptations. Just wish Temptations opened earlier. Thanks again. NP.

TonyDe
08-31-17, 19:01
Lap dances at Mancave are available but the girls are very cautious. Since at this juncture they are listed as simply a bikini bar, if you are from Gary on your drivers license the girls won't bring it up most likely. But they do have them for $20, $60 for VIP 15 min. Or $80 topless for 15 minutes. Then "down the street" to Temps or Honeys while they still exist to get extras.I don't understand this. Are you saying they check everyones drivers license to see where you are from? I haven't been carded in almost 40 years.

GordonCCraig
09-01-17, 00:12
I don't understand this. Are you saying they check everyones drivers license to see where you are from? I haven't been carded in almost 40 years.Yep. Gary wants everyone that looks under 40 to be carded so the girls do not slip up and not card someone they should EVERYONE is carded. So lean your cane against the bar and get it out.

OnEyedWilly8
09-08-17, 21:04
So I swung by honey's on a Friday afternoon about 4. 1 girl working. Cost $10 dollars to enter. Got in there it was dead. I was the only one in there. The girl working was a decent blonde about 30. She had a southern voice. Nothing to really get excited about. She sat down and told me 1. 5 for VIP and 1. 5 for tip. 3 total for hhr Told her not for 3. She left and went in the back and never came back out. Sat there for 20 minutes or so finished my Dr. Pepper and left. This place ain't staying open long with those prices. 3 for hhr. Is insane she sounded like she didn't want to negotiate. No beer no girls and 3 for hhr. Wow. Won't be going back.

OnEyedWilly8
09-08-17, 21:50
Is mancave still open. I stop by today about 5 ish. Closed. Website says opened at 3?? Had never been there was wanting to check it out and have beer.

GordonCCraig
09-09-17, 13:59
Is mancave still open. I stop by today about 5 ish. Closed. Website says opened at 3?? Had never been there was wanting to check it out and have beer.Yes. Mancave is open. They are experimenting with the best hours to be open at the moment. And I'm told they will be trying all day open next week so every day next week they'll be open at 12 noon. They also plan to open every Sunday at noon for Chicago Bear games giving away pizza and such. So next week might be a good week to check it out and check out the VERY friendly girls.

GordonCCraig
09-09-17, 20:05
So I swung by honey's on a Friday afternoon about 4. 1 girl working. Cost $10 dollars to enter. Got in there it was dead. I was the only one in there. The girl working was a decent blonde about 30. She had a southern voice. Nothing to really get excited about. She sat down and told me 1. 5 for VIP and 1. 5 for tip. 3 total for hhr Told her not for 3. She left and went in the back and never came back out. Sat there for 20 minutes or so finished my Dr. Pepper and left. This place ain't staying open long with those prices. 3 for hhr. Is insane she sounded like she didn't want to negotiate. No beer no girls and 3 for hhr. Wow. Won't be going back.You should have stopped at The Mancave as well. Overly friendly ladies and WAY cheaper than 3. 0 for half an hour.

Moejoo
09-10-17, 09:08
Yes. Mancave is open. They are experimenting with the best hours to be open at the moment. And I'm told they will be trying all day open next week so every day next week they'll be open at 12 noon. They also plan to open every Sunday at noon for Chicago Bear games giving away pizza and such. So next week might be a good week to check it out and check out the VERY friendly girls.Are you affiliated with the club? You seem to have a lot to say about it and a great deal of insider knowlege.

GordonCCraig
09-10-17, 14:06
Are you affiliated with the club? You seem to have a lot to say about it and a great deal of insider knowlege.Not affiliated but know the owner and and if they do some good stuff that I think our fellow mongers would want to know about I told him I'd pass it on. Who knows, might get a free beer someday! LOL.

TonyDe
09-11-17, 14:11
Not affiliated but know the owner and and if they do some good stuff that I think our fellow mongers would want to know about I told him I'd pass it on. Who knows, might get a free beer someday! LOL.As many posts as you've put up shilling for this place, I'd say the owner owes you plenty more than a beer.

GordonCCraig
09-11-17, 23:11
As many posts as you've put up shilling for this place, I'd say the owner owes you plenty more than a beer.I'm going to print your post and show it to him this weekend. Maybe I WILL get more than a beer! LOL.

Scooter
09-11-17, 23:15
Does anyone have digits for Jersey? I had them but lost them. I know she is working at the Vu during the day, but I can't make it there early enough to see her.

Thanks,

Scooter.

Mayor Quimby
09-12-17, 14:07
Not affiliated but know the owner and and if they do some good stuff that I think our fellow mongers would want to know about I told him I'd pass it on. Who knows, might get a free beer someday! LOL.Well Gordy, the info is appreciated. I have stopped in the MC a few times. Your posts have gotten me interested in stopping in soon. Wondering if you can share some further details on the girls. Any spinners or slender ladies? Any specific nights you'd recommend? Last time I was there the bartender was a real cutie, I think her name was Sara. Thanks!

GordonCCraig
09-12-17, 14:18
Well Gordy, the info is appreciated. I have stopped in the MC a few times. Your posts have gotten me interested in stopping in soon. Wondering if you can share some further details on the girls. Any spinners or slender ladies? Any specific nights you'd recommend? Last time I was there the bartender was a real cutie, I think her name was Sara. Thanks!Haven't been there since over the weekend (got some of the free pizza during the Bear game). Frozen pizza but hell, it's free. I believe you are accurate about bartender, very cute but sorry, names are not my thing, faces more. But I do think I mentioned they are playing with the hours this week cause Gary is pretty much a dead town after about 1 or so (actually it died years ago). So 12 noon during the day is open time, but I'm thinking hit or miss after 1 am.

Moejoo
09-12-17, 15:40
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

LightOfSpeed
09-15-17, 01:44
So been to strip clubs a lot and by far my favorite is industrials and sometimes scores. But never had luck with extras well only asked twice and gave up haha any help on where?

Mayor Quimby
09-15-17, 14:19
So been to strip clubs a lot and by far my favorite is industrials and sometimes scores. But never had luck with extras well only asked twice and gave up haha any help on where?This area doesn't have anything much. You're better off taking a vacation to Tijuana.

Moejoo
09-15-17, 15:37
So been to strip clubs a lot and by far my favorite is industrials and sometimes scores. But never had luck with extras well only asked twice and gave up haha any help on where?The girls at Industrial used to be pretty open about extras or takeout. Now they seem to be a lot more reserved. Takeout is thrown at me every time I go to 390. I think to be most successful you need to make them understand that you are willing to put more money in their purse for more action and will cut off the money completely if you don't get what you want. If you are wishy washy they will just keep stringing you along.

GordonCCraig
09-16-17, 13:08
So been to strip clubs a lot and by far my favorite is industrials and sometimes scores. But never had luck with extras well only asked twice and gave up haha any help on where?Actually it's quite easy but NOT every girl at every venue. Almost all places due to horseshit local rules tend to make sure they're not talking to LE. Fantasys is a sure bet in Hammond, Honey's is sure in Gary although the crummiest, drugged out chicks I've ever seen there. Temptations, again, girls need to be comfortable your not LE and the same at Mancave. Hope that helps.

SunIsBurning
09-16-17, 19:28
So been to strip clubs a lot and by far my favorite is industrials and sometimes scores. But never had luck with extras well only asked twice and gave up haha any help on where?I know a girl who works there. If caught giving extras, they get fired.

Driver9061
09-28-17, 10:20
Driver here. Has anyone seen Zoe can't find her or keep up with her was told she may go back to fantasy but haven't seen her yet. Pm Me if you know Thanks.

TruthSeeker2
09-28-17, 11:03
Driver here. Has anyone seen Zoe can't find her or keep up with her was told she may go back to fantasy but haven't seen her yet. Pm Me if you know Thanks.I have personally seen her twice at Fantasy during the day shift.

INTravelingMan
09-28-17, 11:05
Yes I believe she is at Fantasy. We texted about a week ago and that is where she said she was working during the day shift.

Driver here. Has anyone seen Zoe can't find her or keep up with her was told she may go back to fantasy but haven't seen her yet. Pm Me if you know Thanks.

mwvoyeur
10-01-17, 18:28
I would like some help with pricing at Fantasy's. I miss the convenience of CTS and always could get everything for $1. 5 (dance price included). Plan on heading to Fantasy's during the day soon. I don't mind paying a little extra for the Strip Club experience. But, if I have to spend more than $1. 5, I should probably just stick with my favorite BP girl. I looked at posts going back about 6 months, but all I was able to figure out is that dances appear to be $30/ song. Specifically, can you negotiate an all exclusive price, like you can at the Detroit area Strip Clubs? If you prefer PM me with pricing info.

Thanks, mwv.

TruthSeeker2
10-01-17, 22:52
I would like some help with pricing at Fantasy's. I miss the convenience of CTS and always could get everything for $1. 5 (dance price included). Plan on heading to Fantasy's during the day soon. I don't mind paying a little extra for the Strip Club experience. But, if I have to spend more than $1. 5, I should probably just stick with my favorite BP girl. I looked at posts going back about 6 months, but all I was able to figure out is that dances appear to be $30/ song. Specifically, can you negotiate an all exclusive price, like you can at the Detroit area Strip Clubs? If you prefer PM me with pricing info.

Thanks, mwv.100 bucks should get the deed done with anyone. If you negotiate, you might be able to get it for less.

Mayor Quimby
10-03-17, 17:51
So I stopped in this place recently. It was a slow evening. The were 2 women there. One was a nice MILF type that was there last time I was in. The other was a cute girl next door type. There is a lot of fun to be had here. Don't know if I just hit the right night, or if this is the norm. My only issue is cost vs time. Considering what's available in the area (Fantasy, Arnie's etc.) The MC is a bit on the pricey side. I was able to select from a few options. I asked if pricing was workable & was told the owner sets the amounts. Also, there's a camera in the private area which always makes me uncomfortable but I guess that's becoming a trend. It's nice to know there's another option out there. It would just be nice to see them be a bit more competitive.

GordonCCraig
10-04-17, 10:58
So I stopped in this place recently. It was a slow evening. The were 2 women there. One was a nice MILF type that was there last time I was in. The other was a cute girl next door type. There is a lot of fun to be had here. Don't know if I just hit the right night, or if this is the norm. My only issue is cost vs time. Considering what's available in the area (Fantasy, Arnie's etc.) The MC is a bit on the pricey side. I was able to select from a few options. I asked if pricing was workable & was told the owner sets the amounts. Also, there's a camera in the private area which always makes me uncomfortable but I guess that's becoming a trend. It's nice to know there's another option out there. It would just be nice to see them be a bit more competitive.Since I attend all the extras clubs in the area, I have to say Mancave is really quite competitive if not cheaper.

TEMPTATIONS: . 150 for the room plus what the girl wanted for services.

HONEYS: . 100 for 15 Minutes for the room plus what the girl charges, usually another hundred.

MANCAVE: . 120-150 all inclusive meaning room and services. If not FS then even less.

TonyDe
10-04-17, 16:05
So I stopped in this place recently. It was a slow evening. The were 2 women there. One was a nice MILF type that was there last time I was in. The other was a cute girl next door type. There is a lot of fun to be had here. Don't know if I just hit the right night, or if this is the norm. My only issue is cost vs time. Considering what's available in the area (Fantasy, Arnie's etc.) The MC is a bit on the pricey side. I was able to select from a few options. I asked if pricing was workable & was told the owner sets the amounts. Also, there's a camera in the private area which always makes me uncomfortable but I guess that's becoming a trend. It's nice to know there's another option out there. It would just be nice to see them be a bit more competitive.A camera in the private area? LOL. While its great to know that for anyone thinking of trying this place out, I have to wonder what LEO could do with evidence from that in case of a raid. I've never been there and was not keen on idea of having to show I'd (I'm almost 60), but this pretty much kills any plans of checking it out.

TonyDe
10-04-17, 16:08
And I haven't been to Temptaions or Honeys in a couple years, but if they also have cameras in private areas I'd rather avoid all that.

Mayor Quimby
10-04-17, 16:38
Since I attend all the extras clubs in the area, I have to say Mancave is really quite competitive if not cheaper.

TEMPTATIONS: . 150 for the room plus what the girl wanted for services.

HONEYS: . 100 for 15 Minutes for the room plus what the girl charges, usually another hundred.

MANCAVE: . 120-150 all inclusive meaning room and services. If not FS then even less.Well, that's not what I was offered. More like 150-200. Here's my logic;.

60 at Arnie's & Fantasy = 100 at Mancave.

100 at Arnie's & Fantasy = 150/200 at Mancave.

I'm not complaining at all. I enjoyed my visit & do recommend. The place is nice & the ladies are pleasant, attractive & lots of fun. I just have to think twice when it comes to how far my $ goes & how much time I get for it. 35 years ago, time was not so much a factor. Things just don't happen so quickly after a certain age. The camera is also a distraction that does not help.

GordonCCraig
10-04-17, 23:10
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Mayor Quimby
10-05-17, 12:07
And I haven't been to Temptaions or Honeys in a couple years, but if they also have cameras in private areas I'd rather avoid all that.I just don't get the camera in the private area thing. I've been going to strip clubs & fashion show bars for the past 4 decades. I've seen these places come & go. Some of my favorite places have been shut down by the local officials. One of the most common ploys used when LEO got involved has been for the owner / manager to claim ignorance. They claim 'I had no idea the girls were doing that'. With a camera, one can't deny knowing what was going on.

GordonCCraig
10-05-17, 15:11
I just don't get the camera in the private area thing. I've been going to strip clubs & fashion show bars for the past 4 decades. I've seen these places come & go. Some of my favorite places have been shut down by the local officials. One of the most common ploys used when LEO got involved has been for the owner / manager to claim ignorance. They claim 'I had no idea the girls were doing that'. With a camera, one can't deny knowing what was going on.I have informed the manager of The Mancave on the concerns I have read about. She will talk with him tonight. They were originally put in there (and everywhere) for the girls safety. But your points are well taken. Stay tuned. Policy may change.

Dpmct
10-05-17, 21:46
Am planning on venturing from Illinois to NWI soon, and I gather Honey's, Temptations, Fantasy, and Mancave all have the services I'm looking for. Was hoping someone could rank order these clubs in terms of talent level.

Thanks!

GordonCCraig
10-06-17, 09:20
I have informed the manager of The Mancave on the concerns I have read about. She will talk with him tonight. They were originally put in there (and everywhere) for the girls safety. But your points are well taken. Stay tuned. Policy may change.Well all with a cam concern can rest easy. It has been removed from the VIP room. Nice to see an owner actually LISTENS to us!

Mayor Quimby
10-06-17, 13:57
Well all with a cam concern can rest easy. It has been removed from the VIP room. Nice to see an owner actually LISTENS to us!Glad to hear that. I can say after my last visit, place has potential to become the new go to spot. Hopefully as business grows, a larger variety of girls will be available. Thanks for the info. May have to stop in this weekend!

Monopoly2323
10-06-17, 17:14
Glad to hear that. I can say after my last visit, place has potential to become the new go to spot. Hopefully as business grows, a larger variety of girls will be available. Thanks for the info. May have to stop in this weekend!I had stop by MC and it was only the manager there. It was during a bears game.

GordonCCraig
10-06-17, 19:05
I had stop by MC and it was only the manager there. It was during a bears game.Actually the Bears play Monday Night. I'll be there so if any others from here stop by let's all have a few beers and glom some of that free pizza!!

Joseph254
10-18-17, 14:20
Can anyone describe day girls Kaitlyn and Dee? Been here before didn't know if I met them or not. I'm bad with names.

TruthSeeker2
10-18-17, 21:24
Can anyone describe day girls Kaitlyn and Dee? Been here before didn't know if I met them or not. I'm bad with names.Dee (aka Dea), is a very thin, mid 20's blonde with a small tattoo on one of her legs. She has been there over a year and is quite sought after. Sometimes she has a tendency to be a little aloof. Kaitlyn is older, probably early 40's, and is enhanced. She has no visible tattoos whatsoever. Her hair is reddish / blonde. She smokes Marlboro cigarettes.

Ummyep
10-21-17, 08:02
Anyone know what happened to bella or Isabela.

Rileym
10-23-17, 08:51
Security guard got shot over the weekend (Sat night) at Temptations. 3 adults and 1 minor, already in custody. Mugshots of the adults are online.

OldTime
10-23-17, 10:20
Anyone know what happened to bella or Isabela.She was awesome! It's been a few years since I've talked to her. It wouldn't surprise me to see her on one of those house flipping shows.

GordonCCraig
10-24-17, 02:46
A camera in the private area? LOL. While its great to know that for anyone thinking of trying this place out, I have to wonder what LEO could do with evidence from that in case of a raid. I've never been there and was not keen on idea of having to show I'd (I'm almost 60), but this pretty much kills any plans of checking it out.CAMERAS were REMOVED FROM VIP AREA A MONTH AGO.

I know how many times. This time. You're starting to sound like an owner or something.

A2

GordonCCraig
10-24-17, 13:18
CAMERAS were REMOVED FROM VIP AREA A MONTH AGO.

I know how many times. This time. You're starting to sound like an owner or something.

A2I've been a friend of the owner for over 2 years now. Course getting a free beer on occasion doesn't hurt (smirk).

NiceChicaGaGuy
10-24-17, 18:12
Dee (aka Dea), is a very thin, mid 20's blonde with a small tattoo on one of her legs. She has been there over a year and is quite sought after. Sometimes she has a tendency to be a little aloof. Kaitlyn is older, probably early 40's, and is enhanced. She has no visible tattoos whatsoever. Her hair is reddish / blonde. She smokes Marlboro cigarettes.Glad to hear Kaitlyn is back. She has some issues but is a real sweetheart.

Mayor Quimby
10-30-17, 14:10
I've been a friend of the owner for over 2 years now. Course getting a free beer on occasion doesn't hurt (smirk).Well, I have to chime in on all this. I've stopped in several times over the past several months. This place reminds me of the long lost clubs in Lyons IL. For those of you that aren't familiar, there has been several conversations on the Chicago & Melrose Park strip club threads, just do a search for Lyons. There are several options of entertainment offered here. You can spend from 20 to 200 depending on your choice. The girls are cute & a lot of fun. The thing I don't like is the complete unwillingness to negotiate. You can hang out & buy the ladies a inflated price drink (I assume she gets a cut) & she'll sit & keep you company. Those drinks can add up. If you then decide to do VIP & want, let's say, the 150 option but only have 140 after buying her a few drinks, you are out of luck. They'd rather see you walk out the door than budge off the pricing.

Regarding Gordon being the owner or not, I have suspected this for a while. Don't know for sure & haven't really cared but, been in the club when the owner was there. Many of the things he has said in person re other clubs, & the hobby in general are exactly what has been posted by GCC. Looked back at reports & post 839 says "not affiliated", but now says friend for 2 years. Post 863 says "informed the manager" so she can tell the owner. I would think a friend of 2 years would be able to talk directly to him.

This has not been an issue for me. Owner or not, GCC has provided helpful info until now. I was in there recently & decided to do some private time. Went for a more basic option with limited contact. As I started to explore with my hands I was told there is a CAMERA. I said I thought it had been removed. She said it was for a while but a smaller, less conspicuous one has taken it's place. Yep, it's baaack! I've appreciated the info provided & enjoyed this place so far, but I don't like being misinformed. Maybe we need a special council to look into this. LOL.

Moejoo
10-30-17, 15:05
I have voiced my suspicions over GCC being the owner a couple of times. I have no doubt that he is the owner. I really don't care but I don't like the fibbing. I am also very disappointed to hear that there are still cameras there after the owner said they are gone. The club is out of my normal travel circles but I have driven past there a few times in recent months. I have paused but not stopped in more because my concern about the shadiness of GCC's statements than anything else.

GordonCCraig
10-31-17, 02:48
I have voiced my suspicions over GCC being the owner a couple of times. I have no doubt that he is the owner. I really don't care but I don't like the fibbing. I am also very disappointed to hear that there are still cameras there after the owner said they are gone. The club is out of my normal travel circles but I have driven past there a few times in recent months. I have paused but not stopped in more because my concern about the shadiness of GCC's statements than anything else.Life is kinda short to sweat the small stuff. If you're convinced I own the place, then you have every right to believe it. One of the most common ways in LOTS of strip clubs to get you to keep your hands to yourself is the old "we're on camera" routine. Hell, I've heard it half a dozen times myself when I knew it wasn't true. But hey, if you want to believe there are cams in the VIP this is America and it is your right. (BTW there ARE cams in the lapdance room. Seperate rooms). The important thing is you partake in your favorite hobby WHEREVER it may be. And yes I am a conniseuer of info on clubs in NW Indiana and can help anyone out with any of them. For instance "Wiggles" and Industrial Strip" in Hammond this wknd.

TonyDe
10-31-17, 11:36
I have voiced my suspicions over GCC being the owner a couple of times. I have no doubt that he is the owner. I really don't care but I don't like the fibbing. I am also very disappointed to hear that there are still cameras there after the owner said they are gone. The club is out of my normal travel circles but I have driven past there a few times in recent months. I have paused but not stopped in more because my concern about the shadiness of GCC's statements than anything else.Yeh, its been obvious from the start. Only question is if its the guy from Indiana who claims / thinks hes the owner or sugar daddy from North burbs who bankrolled this place. The non stop hyping, I'd checking and cameras means I'm not going.

Mayor Quimby
10-31-17, 17:59
Yeh, its been obvious from the start. Only question is if its the guy from Indiana who claims / thinks hes the owner or sugar daddy from North burbs who bankrolled this place. The non stop hyping, I'd checking and cameras means I'm not going.Yep, that is the owner. If you do a Google on The Man Cave Gary IN, you'll find a few articles about the battles with the city over opening that type business. You can run your Google searches from there. Not difficult to make conclusions. I would not have had any issues if it wasn't for the post regarding how many times mentioning the camera removal. If you are enjoying the VIP say cheese!

TonyDe
10-31-17, 18:30
Yep, that is the owner. If you do a Google on The Man Cave Gary IN, you'll find a few articles about the battles with the city over opening that type business. You can run your Google searches from there. Not difficult to make conclusions. I would not have had any issues if it wasn't for the post regarding how many times mentioning the camera removal. If you are enjoying the VIP say cheese!No good reason to have cameras in private areas ever. Safety of girls can be handled by bouncer. I get a security camera watching who comes in, in case of a stick up, but that isn't the issue here.

Carpe Dium
10-31-17, 22:10
No good reason to have cameras in private areas ever. Safety of girls can be handled by bouncer. I get a security camera watching who comes in, in case of a stick up, but that isn't the issue here.Keep in mind that a strip club is a place of business open to the public, and as such has a legal right to protect itself via video surveillance. You are under video surveillance in many nightclubs and bars these days, not just strip clubs. This is the world we live in.

Video surveillance in the VIP rooms is a good idea, purely from the perspective of protecting the dancers from drunks and other deviants from any unwanted violence or forced as well as unpaid actions. The cameras make many dancers feel safer in a profession that is dangerous by its nature. We would have a much lower quality of dancer without the video surveillance that's now the norm in the Vegas strip clubs. The only scary concern is the possible risk of public exposure from these surveillance videos.

So you either have a bouncer sitting within eye's range watching or you have a camera monitoring you. "the world we live in. ".

Mayor Quimby
11-02-17, 13:39
Keep in mind that a strip club is a place of business open to the public, and as such has a legal right to protect itself via video surveillance. You are under video surveillance in many nightclubs and bars these days, not just strip clubs. This is the world we live in.

Video surveillance in the VIP rooms is a good idea, purely from the perspective of protecting the dancers from drunks and other deviants from any unwanted violence or forced as well as unpaid actions. The cameras make many dancers feel safer in a profession that is dangerous by its nature. We would have a much lower quality of dancer without the video surveillance that's now the norm in the Vegas strip clubs. The only scary concern is the possible risk of public exposure from these surveillance videos.

So you either have a bouncer sitting within eye's range watching or you have a camera monitoring you. "the world we live in. ".Yep, he does have the right to have cameras in place. He also has the right to have the dancers dress in burlap sacks, but it's not likely to bring in customers. Keep in mind, this isn't a "strip club". It's a hostess bar. There are things offered that one would hope for a certain amount of privacy. While it's legal to have cameras in a place of business but not in areas where the patron has an expectation of privacy, bathroom, changing room, hotel room etc. Don't know that a VIP room fits under that qualification. LOL. Seems odd to be discussing what's legal & what's not in this type of thing. If it ever comes to getting hasseled by locals, one would think the owner would like to claim he or she didn't know what was going on. Can't do that with cameras involved. Also take into consideration, this place is tiny. If a dancer needed assistance speaking at anything above a normal volume is likely to be heard throughout the club.

Bottom line, some people find it difficult to relax & enjoy themselves in that environment. It's too bad, despite a few things, I was liking this place overall. Don't know that I will continue.

TonyDe
11-03-17, 00:12
Comparing any of the clubs in Gary with Vegas legit clubs doesn't make sense. Any business has a right to surveillance cameras, but any owner or manager of a brothel, which is what the Gary clubs are, that thinks it's ok to film or watch customers performing any possibly, technically illegal acts is retarded. It's called evidence when a raid goes down.

Chicago Monger
11-06-17, 19:09
Checkout man cave last week. Two working. One black one white. The dances were 22. Odd amount. That is fully dressed. They do say we can get more expensive. But never quoted an amount. Guess that was their hint that more is on the table. I was told they are closed on Saturdays which I though was strange. There are room in the back and a room off the main floor also. I did not see cameras in the backroom. There are cameras on the way back there though. The room in the back was not the one on the main fllor but through the door to the kitchen / sink area.

SamPerkins420
11-14-17, 17:19
I haven't been to Fantasy since the spring, before they were supposedly raided. Anyone been there lately and can report? I usually hit up day shift early-mid afternoon for the cheap menu.

TruthSeeker2
11-15-17, 09:32
I haven't been to Fantasy since the spring, before they were supposedly raided. Anyone been there lately and can report? I usually hit up day shift early-mid afternoon for the cheap menu.It's business as usual on the day shift.

Mayor Quimby
11-19-17, 13:48
So it's been about 3 weeks since I visited the Man Cave. Anyone been there lately? I'm debating weather or not to give it another try.

Gutenberg469
11-21-17, 10:12
So it's been about 3 weeks since I visited the Man Cave. Anyone been there lately? I'm debating weather or not to give it another try.Went to man cave about 10 days ago. Bartender used to work at the library several years back. No girls working. They were trying to hire. I was only patron.

Gutenberg469
11-21-17, 10:14
It's business as usual on the day shift.Visited last week; saw dee or dea or dia. Business as usual. Zoe is back working; has lost some weight; other issues with her still present.

GordonCCraig
11-21-17, 13:20
Went to man cave about 10 days ago. Bartender used to work at the library several years back. No girls working. They were trying to hire. I was only patron.1 of the original girls has returned there, white, thin, cute, name escapes me. Also new AA girl named Ashley, kinda fun girl if black is your taste bud.

Mayor Quimby
11-21-17, 15:09
Went to man cave about 10 days ago. Bartender used to work at the library several years back. No girls working. They were trying to hire. I was only patron.Thanks for the update. Saves me the hassle. Fantasy is a quick convenient drive for me. The Man Cave not so much. I-80 is so unpredictable it can be a pain getting there. Probably head to Fantasy instead.

OnEyedWilly8
11-24-17, 08:43
I've tried several times to go there. Every time I go there they are closed. Does anyone have the hours they are suppose to be open. Would love to check the place out. Tried 4 times now. Different days and different times. Nothing posted on door.

Carpe Dium
11-25-17, 02:20
I've tried several times to go there. Every time I go there they are closed. Does anyone have the hours they are suppose to be open. Would love to check the place out. Tried 4 times now. Different days and different times. Nothing posted on door.They have a web site.

http://the-man-cave-niteclub.business.site/

GordonCCraig
11-26-17, 13:36
They have a web site.

http://the-man-cave-niteclub.business.site/According to an LED sign they have says they open at 3 pm. I'm going there today and a couple other clubs but there first cause I think they open earlier than any other place.

OnEyedWilly8
11-27-17, 19:08
According to an LED sign they have says they open at 3 pm. I'm going there today and a couple other clubs but there first cause I think they open earlier than any other place.We're they open. I've seen the sign before and was there after 3 and the place was locked up tight.

GordonCCraig
11-28-17, 03:51
We're they open. I've seen the sign before and was there after 3 and the place was locked up tight.I was there today and same thing. I was told by one of the girls they are having major problems with the heating system in there. So I'm guessing when its closed for the day the heat has screwed up again.

JamesTony333
11-29-17, 16:38
According to an LED sign they have says they open at 3 pm. I'm going there today and a couple other clubs but there first cause I think they open earlier than any other place.Temptations is supposed to be open at 1 PM M-F now according to their FB, haven't been up there yet to check out how things are on dayshift.

OnEyedWilly8
12-10-17, 11:49
Well I was coming back from Chicago this week and thought I would give it another shot. It was my lucky day they was open. Went inside and found out I was the only customer. Chatted with the bartender for a bit. And then danced with a AA dancer. Whom I have to say was incredable. Over all had a great time. Will repeat when out that way. Everybody there was nice.

Johnnysk
12-13-17, 06:35
I'm visiting Westfield today. Are there any good day shift clubs I can get a referral for?

Lord Calvert
12-20-17, 07:52
Anybody know what happened to Taylpr that worked there?

GordonCCraig
12-21-17, 16:45
Anybody know what happened to Taylpr that worked there?She's not working anywhere currently. She's living off 4 or 5 guys who's numbers she got from CTs and she sees weekly. Still shooting the heroin and doing crack. Luckily she just turned 21 so she doesn't yet look like a drugged out streetwalker.

Lord Calvert
12-22-17, 19:16
She's not working anywhere currently. She's living off 4 or 5 guys who's numbers she got from CTs and she sees weekly. Still shooting the heroin and doing crack. Luckily she just turned 21 so she doesn't yet look like a drugged out streetwalker.Do you have her number?

GordonCCraig
12-23-17, 03:32
Do you have her number?Not offhand but one of the girls at the Mancave is a friend of hers so when I get over there next week for their New Years Eve thing if she's there I'll PM it to you.

Lord Calvert
12-23-17, 17:10
Not offhand but one of the girls at the Mancave is a friend of hers so when I get over there next week for their New Years Eve thing if she's there I'll PM it to you.Thank you!

GoHomeSmiling
12-26-17, 16:58
Hey,

Thought I'd give another shot.

About two years ago there was girl who worked at Honey's named Delicious. I think she was Latina, could have passed for Greek or middle eastern. Thick girl, big all around and totally gorgeous. Tattoos. She stopped working at Honey's and I lost touch with her. Sounds like her departure was less than amicable. Anyone know where she might be?

John N
12-28-17, 03:17
Longtime lurker 1st time poster. Thought I'd share some recent experiences.

Saw Sapphire last week at Honey's. 1. private room fee + 1. Tip for 15. BBBJ and CFS. She's a wild good time. I know from past experience that trips to greece are on the menu.

Stopped by Fantasy on the day shift this week. Surprised that there were more white girls to choose from now than AA. All looked good but I didn't partake. Bartender told me Caitlin doesn't work there anymore. Too bad, she was great. Anyone know what she's up to?

TruthSeeker2
12-28-17, 13:09

Saw Sapphire last week at Honey's. 1. private room fee + 1. Tip for 15. BBBJ and CFS. She's a wild good time. I know from past experience that trips to greece are on the menu.

Stopped by Fantasy on the day shift this week. Surprised that there were more white girls to choose from now than AA. All looked good but I didn't partake. Bartender told me Caitlin doesn't work there anymore. Too bad, she was great. Anyone know what she's up to?The last time I spoke with her, she indicated that a trip to Florida for the winter was likely. She apparently had worked several of the clubs near West Palm Beach before.

NcLover
12-29-17, 04:01

Saw Sapphire last week at Honey's.What days and times are best to find her working, I would love to see her again. Thank you.

John N
12-29-17, 14:29
What days and times are best to find her working, I would love to see her again. Thank you.Saw her last on a Tuesday, I think she works weekdays. This was around 11 PM (I wouldn't bother going earlier, I'm pretty sure they only have 1 girl working until like 10).

Member #5592
01-15-18, 07:07
Stopped in at Fantasy's late last week. No sign of Zoey. Haven't seen her in my last couple of visits. Was told she hasn't been in for at least two weeks. Just curious if anyone else knows if she has moved on?

NWinPerv
01-16-18, 00:29
Stopped in at Fantasy's late last week. No sign of Zoey. Haven't seen her in my last couple of visits. Was told she hasn't been in for at least two weeks. Just curious if anyone else knows if she has moved on?She hasn't moved on. She'll be back this week. Lotta drama of late.

Mayor Quimby
01-18-18, 13:31
Was recently at Temptations during a weekday afternoon. Only 3 girls working. One was a tall slender aa with a fantastic little butt. She offered to do some dances for 5 per song. I said sure& off to the dance chirs. For those of you that have not been there, the dance chairs are couch like seating. She gave a great dance, pretty good mileage for the price. Told her to keep going as I was enjoying her attention. After all was said & done, I spent 40 plus 10 tip. Bought a bottle of water for a few bucks & there as no cover. Definitely plan to go again during an afternoon. Money well spent!

Unico Vp
01-18-18, 16:07
She hasn't moved on. She'll be back this week. Lotta drama of late.I appreciate the update.

GordonCCraig
01-19-18, 04:27
Was recently at Temptations during a weekday afternoon. Only 3 girls working. One was a tall slender aa with a fantastic little butt. She offered to do some dances for 5 per song. I said sure& off to the dance chirs. For those of you that have not been there, the dance chairs are couch like seating. She gave a great dance, pretty good mileage for the price. Told her to keep going as I was enjoying her attention. After all was said & done, I spent 40 plus 10 tip. Bought a bottle of water for a few bucks & there as no cover. Definitely plan to go again during an afternoon. Money well spent!Glad you took advantage of Temps while they were open in the afternoon. The "Open at 1 pm" sign is down and I went by as late as 3 pm and still closed.

John N
01-20-18, 19:32
Hit up Fantasy around 11:30. Got a $20 "regular" dance with a tall, blonde AA girl (forgot her name). Lots of over the pants touching. She quoted $225 total for 15 minutes CFS in the back. I passed. Asked her for her digits but she said she doesn't work outside the club. Sat around and had a few cigs while scoping out the rest of the talent. 3 AAs, 1 young white brunette with a great body, and 2 white blondes who looked OK but nothing special.

Drove out to Honeys afterwards. Got 2 songs with Liz, a latina spinner. One of the best lap dances I've ever gotten. She was an absolute freak. Next time I'll probably take her to the back for 15 or hhr. Sapphire was there and looked good, but she was just finishing up a back room session with another dude so I didn't partake (with everything she allows, I make sure that I'm her first customer of the night or no dice).

NervousPervis
01-20-18, 19:45
Glad you took advantage of Temps while they were open in the afternoon. The "Open at 1 pm" sign is down and I went by as late as 3 pm and still closed.I don't get to Temptations much because of they open late. Thanks for the afternoon report was going to attempt a run. A bigger thanks for the report saying sign down saved me a long ride. If they start opening up early again please post. Thanks again NP.

Mayor Quimby
01-21-18, 03:06
I don't get to Temptations much because of they open late. Thanks for the afternoon report was going to attempt a run. A bigger thanks for the report saying sign down saved me a long ride. If they start opening up early again please post. Thanks again NP.Too bad the early opening didn't last. It was a few weeks ago, maybe just before the holidays, when I was there. Can't believe we're at the end of January already. Guess I'll stop at Fantasy next time. Running out of options.

Moohk
01-21-18, 14:24
Hit up Fantasy around 11:30. Got a $20 "regular" dance with a tall, blonde AA girl (forgot her name). Lots of over the pants touching. She quoted $225 total for 15 minutes CFS in the back. I passed. Asked her for her digits but she said she doesn't work outside the club. Sat around and had a few cigs while scoping out the rest of the talent. 3 AAs, 1 young white brunette with a great body, and 2 white blondes who looked OK but nothing special.

Drove out to Honeys afterwards. Got 2 songs with Liz, a latina spinner. One of the best lap dances I've ever gotten. She was an absolute freak. Next time I'll probably take her to the back for 15 or hhr. Sapphire was there and looked good, but she was just finishing up a back room session with another dude so I didn't partake (with everything she allows, I make sure that I'm her first customer of the night or no dice).Is Jade still at Honey's?

John N
01-21-18, 19:39
Is Jade still at Honey's?Are you talking about the quiet, strung-out white girl? Haven't seen her in months.

JumpSmoker90
02-18-18, 16:52
Drove by Wiggles today. Has anyone been? Can anything be had there?

John N
02-21-18, 01:09
Drove by Wiggles today. Has anyone been? Can anything be had there?I've been once. It's a tiny place. All (pretty) AA dancers. Had a few full contact dances with lots of over the clothes touching. I brought up extras to one dancer and she said they *might* be available in VIP. This was about a year ago so take it FWIW. I'd say It's worth checking out at least.

DaveDream
02-22-18, 23:26
If you had to choose the best club for contact dances and the best bang for your buck. Which one?

DaveDream
02-22-18, 23:28
I'm doing a 2 hr drive down to Indiana to visit a friend and want to have some fun at night. Thanks.

If you had to choose the best club for contact dances and the best bang for your buck. Which one?

Moejoo
02-23-18, 03:10
I'm doing a 2 hr drive down to Indiana to visit a friend and want to have some fun at night. Thanks.Industrial has some new talent that is better looking than what had become the norm but no extras should be expected unless you have some history with the girl. No matter what do not waste money on the bed dances.

JumpSmoker90
02-24-18, 21:16
I'm doing a 2 hr drive down to Indiana to visit a friend and want to have some fun at night. Thanks.IS is very underrated. It's a way better option than any of these pricy clubs in Chicago like the Admiral. I always have a good time when I go there. Though it's taken a step back now ever since they got their liquor license. But like others have said, don't expect any extracurricular activities. There's usually a good selection of girls to choose too. Just do the private dances and you'll be good.

JamesTony333
02-25-18, 13:48
Too bad the early opening didn't last. It was a few weeks ago, maybe just before the holidays, when I was there. Can't believe we're at the end of January already. Guess I'll stop at Fantasy next time. Running out of options.I went up to Temptations last night and asked about it, they said starting Monday they'll be having the day shift again. I took one of their cards, says they're open weekdays starting at 1 pm until 3 am, Sat and Sun at 8 & 9 pm until 4 as usual. No cover charge from 1 to 8 pm, although not sure if they still have the 5 dollar dances. Got some good mileage dances, good variety, seemed to be more petite girls working than thick ones.

TonyDe
02-28-18, 17:52
Drove by Wiggles today. Has anyone been? Can anything be had there?A couple of years ago, pretty much anything you wanted could be had. I haven't gone recently so can't give a current update.

NervousPervis
03-06-18, 11:34
Had time and made it to Fantasy, Temptations and Wiggles. Yes, Temptations is open during day again but it was early evening when I made it. Talking to girls sounds like they are going to try and make a go of it during days. Couch dances were ten dollars not five but maybe that is earlier ten works for me. Stop in let's support daytime fun. Fantasy friendly girls and fun can be had, first time visit to Wiggles slow night but bartender said they get busy late. NP.

GordonCCraig
03-13-18, 14:16
Had time and made it to Fantasy, Temptations and Wiggles. Yes, Temptations is open during day again but it was early evening when I made it. Talking to girls sounds like they are going to try and make a go of it during days. Couch dances were ten dollars not five but maybe that is earlier ten works for me. Stop in let's support daytime fun. Fantasy friendly girls and fun can be had, first time visit to Wiggles slow night but bartender said they get busy late. NP.Looks like maybe a small daytime battle is starting up in Gary. First Temptations decides to reopen at 1 pm in the afternoon, and now I see The Mancave is opening at 10 am! Really? Are there that many daytime mongers floating around in the late morning / early afternoon?

DaveDream
05-20-18, 22:30
Is this place all AA like Arnies? I'm going to be passing theu on a long trip and want to stop by aroumd 3-5 pm. Good time in the back? Or should I head to Fantasy? Thanks.

Moejoo
05-21-18, 07:25
Is this place all AA like Arnies? I'm going to be passing theu on a long trip and want to stop by aroumd 3-5 pm. Good time in the back? Or should I head to Fantasy? Thanks.Club O closed a couple of months ago and the owners of both seem to be trying to reboot wiggles into a much more upscale place than it was to the point of trying to bring featured dancers in.

Hotwad
05-29-18, 21:04
I went by honey's last night on the way home and it was closed. I have never known them to be closed, not even on Christmas or other holidays. Are they still open?

Gutenberg469
05-31-18, 18:00
Stopped by fantasy last week. Chatted with dee. I've been quasi regular with her for couple years. Their format has changed. Rooms accessed to right of entrance (when coming in right) are now just for clothed dances. There are now 2 rooms at back, just to the left (facing) the door to dances locker area. Says large rooms with couches. 15 minutes is $150 to the house. Tips are negotiable. So that's going to be $200+ for 15 minutes. This format has pretty much taken fantasy off my list. I like the rooms being at back, far from entrance. Vs. Other rooms quickly accessed from entrance. But fees are ridiculous IMHO. Just like other private rooms at other clubs, but now no private nude dances where you can be comfortable.

Chisouth
05-31-18, 21:42
Stopped by fantasy last week. Chatted with dee. I've been quasi regular with her for couple years. Their format has changed. Rooms accessed to right of entrance (when coming in right) are now just for clothed dances. There are now 2 rooms at back, just to the left (facing) the door to dances locker area. Says large rooms with couches. 15 minutes is $150 to the house. Tips are negotiable. So that's going to be $200+ for 15 minutes. This format has pretty much taken fantasy off my list. I like the rooms being at back, far from entrance. Vs. Other rooms quickly accessed from entrance. But fees are ridiculous IMHO. Just like other private rooms at other clubs, but now no private nude dances where you can be comfortable.I was told that the new format was during the day. Still the same at night.

Hotwad
06-03-18, 10:02
I ran into Zoey 10 days ago at a gas station near Lansing. It was hot and she was dressed for it. Saw all the needle marks. She has more tracks that the Union Pacific. She looked bad and skinny. She said she still escorts, but I highly advise avoidance.

Xlxlcvw
06-04-18, 07:09
Thanks for your hat info Hotwad, she was on my list, to bad.

Onguard
06-07-18, 17:37
I went by honey's last night on the way home and it was closed. I have never known them to be closed, not even on Christmas or other holidays. Are they still open?I'd drove by half an hour or so ago. They had a new sign and there was a car in front. I didn't stop but it looked open.

FastFall
06-10-18, 14:18
Stopped by fantasy last week. Chatted with dee. I've been quasi regular with her for couple years. Their format has changed. Rooms accessed to right of entrance (when coming in right) are now just for clothed dances. There are now 2 rooms at back, just to the left (facing) the door to dances locker area. Says large rooms with couches. 15 minutes is $150 to the house. Tips are negotiable. So that's going to be $200+ for 15 minutes. This format has pretty much taken fantasy off my list. I like the rooms being at back, far from entrance. Vs. Other rooms quickly accessed from entrance. But fees are ridiculous IMHO. Just like other private rooms at other clubs, but now no private nude dances where you can be comfortable.Whos on the day shift? Nena, america, veronica, cammy still around? Rain?

StanCopier
07-17-18, 12:35
Had a great time here a few times two years ago, but don't like the changes I am reading about.

Driving by tomorrow and would like to party, anyone know if the new rules are still in place? Thank you.

Whos on the day shift? Nena, america, veronica, cammy still around? Rain?

GordonCCraig
07-18-18, 00:37
Had a great time here a few times two years ago, but don't like the changes I am reading about.

Driving by tomorrow and would like to party, anyone know if the new rules are still in place? Thank you.What I can't stand, and will not tolerate is the highway robbery the doormen / bouncers do. The girl will tell you XXX number of dollars for the room, then you find out that doesn't include. 4 for the bouncer. FUCK THAT! That's two from the area I wouldn't go near. As I've said before the ass hole that owns Honey's is literally hiring diseased chicks. LOL. Got to love the area.

Ump1969
07-19-18, 00:31
I"ll satisfy some curiosity on Honeys. I rarely do strip clubs because only on rare occasions do I feel I get my moneys worth. But I hadn't done it for a long time so I wanted to check it out. Midnight on a Monday which I grant you is not prime time. Cooler of soda behind the ticket counter. $10 cover. 3 girls, all AA and 2 overweight. I was the only customer. One was over me right away wanting $60 for a nude private. I told her I wasn't planning on spending that. We agreed on $20, with her telling me I couldn't play with her. Not good, buy this testing time. Dance was less than one song and not much of a dance. I left premises after that.

Several comments. We know from what happened at CTs that the city wants all these places to go away. The logic escapes me when half the city has vacant buildings and lots paying no taxes or fees. The banning of liquor will speed up the process. I don't drink, but know many mongers want that beer or whiskey with their entertainment, not to mention loss of revenue for the clubs. Has anyone yet clued in the girls and the managers that hiking prices, overselling, and poor will help chase away customers? I won't be back at Honey's unless I read about improved conditions. I would be interested in others commenting. Maybe they had better times than I did. Is the liquor ban on all Gary places? All I know is that if my experience is any indication of what's happening in Gary, then I haven't missed much in not going for a long time and won't be missing anything in tbe future.

John N
07-19-18, 11:30
Haven't been to the clubs as much since I moved to the city, but from what I can tell it looks like Fantasy is trying to go more legit. IMO they're increasing the prices on VIPs to dissuade customers from extras. The weekday day shift looks like it's bringing in more customers than it used to in the last few years, so if they can make money from alcohol and regular dances, why risk the trouble?

Has anyone tried to get takeout? If I'm going to pay upwards of $ $ for extras with a girl, I might as well have her come to my place.

GordonCCraig
07-19-18, 15:29
I"ll satisfy some curiosity on Honeys. I rarely do strip clubs because only on rare occasions do I feel I get my moneys worth. But I hadn't done it for a long time so I wanted to check it out. Midnight on a Monday which I grant you is not prime time. Cooler of soda behind the ticket counter. $10 cover. 3 girls, all AA and 2 overweight. I was the only customer. One was over me right away wanting $60 for a nude private. I told her I wasn't planning on spending that. We agreed on $20, with her telling me I couldn't play with her. Not good, buy this testing time. Dance was less than one song and not much of a dance. I left premises after that.

Several comments. We know from what happened at CTs that the city wants all these places to go away. The logic escapes me when half the city has vacant buildings and lots paying no taxes or fees. The banning of liquor will speed up the process. I don't drink, but know many mongers want that beer or whiskey with their entertainment, not to mention loss of revenue for the clubs. Has anyone yet clued in the girls and the managers that hiking prices, overselling, and poor will help chase away customers? I won't be back at Honey's unless I read about improved conditions. I would be interested in others commenting. Maybe they had better times than I did. Is the liquor ban on all Gary places? All I know is that if my experience is any indication of what's happening in Gary, then I haven't missed much in not going for a long time and won't be missing anything in tbe future.There is no licquor ban in Gary. It's a choice that the owner makes to havek it or not. But if there is licquor, there is WAAAAYYYYY more scrutiny of the place. Plus the money you have to fork over to the ATC every year, and it's kinda easy to see why clubs just say screw that and don't have alcohol. Honey's has far worse problems than the lack of alcohol. As I've said here before, walking into a club that hires addicts, diseased chicks and the like isn't my idea of fun. Temptations, although a primarily black club, is half way decent and frankly have never run into an addict to my knowledge. Give them a try.

Hotwad
07-20-18, 00:19
I have passed by mancave several times at night and it looks closed. Are they closed or just open in the day. I searched the thread quickly and didn't see anything.

JumpSmoker90
07-20-18, 00:52
Haven't been to the clubs as much since I moved to the city, but from what I can tell it looks like Fantasy is trying to go more legit. IMO they're increasing the prices on VIPs to dissuade customers from extras. The weekday day shift looks like it's bringing in more customers than it used to in the last few years, so if they can make money from alcohol and regular dances, why risk the trouble?

Has anyone tried to get takeout? If I'm going to pay upwards of $ $ for extras with a girl, I might as well have her come to my place.I think they're trying to go legit as well. I recently followed their new page on Instagram. A lot of the posts are just ads for their other social media accounts and for specials at the club. They use the same style / font as Wiggles' IG account. I'm wondering if whoever owns Wiggles (which is also trying to rebrand) now runs Fantasy as well?

GordonCCraig
07-21-18, 15:00
I have passed by mancave several times at night and it looks closed. Are they closed or just open in the day. I searched the thread quickly and didn't see anything.Mancave is working out booze issues and isn't even sure they are going to continue with any booze. But it should reopen one way or another shortly if they can get girls to work afternoons / nights.

GordonCCraig
07-21-18, 15:01
I think they're trying to go legit as well. I recently followed their new page on Instagram. A lot of the posts are just ads for their other social media accounts and for specials at the club. They use the same style / font as Wiggles' IG account. I'm wondering if whoever owns Wiggles (which is also trying to rebrand) now runs Fantasy as well?Yes Wiggles is now owned by Club O that also purchased Fantasys. In fact Rich, the bartender / mgr from Fantasy is now at Wiggles.

FastFall
08-09-18, 02:37
4 good looking ladies tonight, 2 lean ladies 1 natural the other nice breast enhancement, 1 full figured curves to die for, 1 black lady, all very good looking. None talked o me, sucks being older overweight, bald guy.

JumpSmoker90
08-09-18, 16:54
4 good looking ladies tonight, 2 lean ladies 1 natural the other nice breast enhancement, 1 full figured curves to die for, 1 black lady, all very good looking. None talked o me, sucks being older overweight, bald guy.I follow them on IG and they along with Wiggles have been advertising various specials like $10 dances and whatnot. Might have to check it out soon. Is it any different now that there's new ownership?

NiceChicaGaGuy
08-10-18, 21:47
4 good looking ladies tonight, 2 lean ladies 1 natural the other nice breast enhancement, 1 full figured curves to die for, 1 black lady, all very good looking. None talked o me, sucks being older overweight, bald guy.I have sometimes found (usually in the afternoons) that being older, bald, and a little overweight works to my advantage. Sometimes at Fantasy, always at Club O (when it was open early), and often at 390. I think the girls make the assumption, erroneously, that with my age I have money.

Hotwad
08-12-18, 11:29
Been in the area so I stopped in Honey's. A few new dancers have been hired and some of the past dancers are back, probably because of social media shutdown. Anyway the selection is good. This weekend there was about 9 dancers working and all of them selectable. A new dancer called RED will give you the time of your life, what a hot body. Also the couches are new so you don't have to play guess that stain. Maybe I just caught the two best nights but I left satisfied and there is room to park your truck if you are a driver on the west side.

Driver9061
09-09-18, 12:59
Just would like to know has anyone been to Temptations lately any updates at all. Worth stopping or not. Driver.

Driver9061
09-19-18, 19:09
Stop in at Honeys last week Wed. Or Thur. Night around 9 p. Five gals working all were good to real good. Big improvement from the last time I was there will check it out again soon.

Onguard
10-07-18, 06:17
Stop in at Honeys last week Wed. Or Thur. Night around 9 p. Five gals working all were good to real good. Big improvement from the last time I was there will check it out again soon.I drove past at 6 or 7 last night zero cars. Wanted to stop in but decided against it. What's the atmosphere like now? I'd like to be able to at least sit down and scope things out for 15 minutes but being empty on Saturday night is that possible or is it just give me $250 now or nobody is coming out?

Driver9061
10-07-18, 12:20
I drove past at 6 or 7 last night zero cars. Wanted to stop in but decided against it. What's the atmosphere like now? I'd like to be able to at least sit down and scope things out for 15 minutes but being empty on Saturday night is that possible or is it just give me $250 now or nobody is coming out?Maybe only one is there before 9 and she don't come in till around 5 or 6. Tues. Thru Fri. Everyone else not until 8:30 to 9:30 they start showing up. And on Saturday night don't even open until after 7 p. Best time on Sat. Is 9:30 to 10: Remember 10 to get in and should be a member. This is a member only club take that with a grain of salt. But the Girls have gotten a little better the last 3 to 4 month.

Onguard
10-08-18, 07:05
Maybe only one is there before 9 and she don't come in till around 5 or 6. Tues. Thru Fri. Everyone else not until 8:30 to 9:30 they start showing up. And on Saturday night don't even open until after 7 p. Best time on Sat. Is 9:30 to 10: Remember 10 to get in and should be a member. This is a member only club take that with a grain of salt. But the Girls have gotten a little better the last 3 to 4 month.Thanks for the info on times. I've still got a paid $10 and showed them my license "membership card" from a few years back I'm assuming that (and everything else) hasn't changed, right? Any decent white girls?

Gutenberg469
10-15-18, 00:10
Stopped by fantasy in daytime early last week. 5 dancers. Nothing worth spending time or money on. One drink, a few conversations and I was on my way to scores on 20.

Last Thursday I had evening apptmt so dropped by fantasy to check out night shift. Wow, what a contrast. Some very good girls working. Amongst the talent are sisters working. White, 24 and 29. Thin. I decided on a dance. Dance was good.

There was a girl that worked there in summer. White, 31, cute. Sammie. If anyone knows her whereabouts please pm me.

Be safe.

Moejoo
10-19-18, 22:55
I haven't hit any of the clubs out that way in a long time and drove by all of them today. I started out at the Vu. It just reeked of old cigarettes, was approached by a couple of dancers. They both told me about the minimal contact and no nudity, that was enough for me to leave without getting a dance. The downstairs club had 4 cars and I passed. Next was Polekatz, it reeked worse than Vu, I walked in and out, it looked to have been remodeled since my last visit. Honeys had 2 cars out front and I passed. Temptations is closed, Mancave is closed but had a electric sign saying they are reopening soon. I have no inclination to go out that way again, I think 390 is the best club in the area.

Lord Calvert
10-31-18, 23:43
Stopped at Honeys on Saturday night and there was 9 girls some not bad!

DongerNeedFood
11-02-18, 15:56
Work had me in the NW Indiana area today so I stopped in to Fantasy's for the first time in a while. Congratulations to the new owners for wrecking a good thing. Now, in order to try to have any fun there is a $150 for 15 min private dance area. Normal lap dances are still available but are in the open.

Despite the inproved internal look and slight upgrades, I will not be back unless we return to the old ways. For $150 I can get a decent escort for 30 min and not have to worry about the bouncer / owner barging in.

Fantasy's is officially dead to me.

DNF.

SamPerkins420
11-03-18, 10:58
Work had me in the NW Indiana area today so I stopped in to Fantasy's for the first time in a while. Congratulations to the new owners for wrecking a good thing. Now, in order to try to have any fun there is a $150 for 15 min private dance area. Normal lap dances are still available but are in the open.

Despite the inproved internal look and slight upgrades, I will not be back unless we return to the old ways. For $150 I can get a decent escort for 30 min and not have to worry about the bouncer / owner barging in.

Fantasy's is officially dead to me.

DNF.Thanks for the report. What time of day were you there? Earlier in the year the VIP room fee was only at night. TIA.

MrLunta
11-07-18, 00:13
Stopped by fantasy in daytime early last week. 5 dancers. Nothing worth spending time or money on. One drink, a few conversations and I was on my way to scores on 20.

Last Thursday I had evening apptmt so dropped by fantasy to check out night shift. Wow, what a contrast. Some very good girls working. Amongst the talent are sisters working. White, 24 and 29. Thin. I decided on a dance. Dance was good.

There was a girl that worked there in summer. White, 31, cute. Sammie. If anyone knows her whereabouts please pm me.

Be safe.The sisters are pretty good looking and give a decent lapdance. I have received dances from both of them on different nights. The older one is a bit more experienced but little sis was catching on quickly. I happened to be there the first night for the younger one and she did good from the start. I need to stop in there again some night, even if the extras are not there. I wonder if the sisters date outside the club.

Driver9061
11-08-18, 17:14
Stopped by honey's last night around 9:30 5 working 2 not bad spent some time with Britney as I have a few times before. Lap Dance always the best. She told me that on Fridays an Saturdays now there as many as 8 to 12 working after 10 p I would half to see that.

Lord Calvert
11-10-18, 12:08
Stopped by honey's last night around 9:30 5 working 2 not bad spent some time with Britney as I have a few times before. Lap Dance always the best. She told me that on Fridays an Saturdays now there as many as 8 to 12 working after 10 p I would half to see that.She is a very pretty girl and is a lot of fun!

Gutenberg469
11-11-18, 23:11
She is a very pretty girl and is a lot of fun!Red, a former librarian from Pete's, is at Honeys. She said m-f days. Red said ditto above about weekends. Red said prices start at 150 to house plus tip. I stopped for 1st x in years. At those rates it will be more years before I stop by again.

Is 250 what you guys are paying at honeys?

Ajptko1916
11-14-18, 18:19
Passing through the area tomorrow around 1 or 2. Is there anywhere open around then where I can get some extra?

Gus33
11-15-18, 19:22
Passing through the area tomorrow around 1 or 2. Is there anywhere open around then where I can get some extra?I don't think anything is open early.

What is going on with theMan Cave?

Any info.

Thanks.

Bm392
11-16-18, 00:48
Anyone have any reviews?

HobbiesAreFun
11-21-18, 18:24
Anyone have any reviews?Any quick info would be appreciated. I may be stopping in there tonight. With a report to follow of course.

Ummyep
12-06-18, 08:50
Anyone know where isabel is at now? Cts. Fantasy.

Bm392
12-07-18, 08:23
How did it go?

Any quick info would be appreciated. I may be stopping in there tonight. With a report to follow of course.

Lord Calvert
12-09-18, 11:52
Stopped at Honeys last night. Not many girls! Brittany was there and up for the task! Great girl lot of FUN!

Lord Calvert
12-15-18, 06:54
Any new talent at honeys?

Hotwad
12-16-18, 02:38
I heard from a good source (a LEO) that either the owner of honey's bought mancave or merged with the owner of mancave and are going to share resources (dancers). Honeys will stay a private club and mancave will serve beer. He also said they don't care about Honey's but they will keep an eye on mancave because they sell alcohol. I heard it from a good source, but second hand, not from the main source. Also I was careful what I said and told him Honey's only does lap dances now as far as I know. Just what I heard, could be BS.

GoHomeSmiling
12-22-18, 14:24
When I look up man cave on google it says they are closed Saturday, open at 3 sun, and are open 24 hours on Tuesday. I tried calling a few times but no one answers. Those hours sound bizarre. Are they really closed Saturday? I would TOFTT but with other favorites out that way closed or not what they used to be I am not out that way too much. Any help appreciated.

Moejoo
12-22-18, 21:43
When I look up man cave on google it says they are closed Saturday, open at 3 sun, and are open 24 hours on Tuesday. I tried calling a few times but no one answers. Those hours sound bizarre. Are they really closed Saturday? I would TOFTT but with other favorites out that way closed or not what they used to be I am not out that way too much. Any help appreciated.As far as I know it has been closed for months.

GordonCCraig
12-22-18, 22:34
When I look up man cave on google it says they are closed Saturday, open at 3 sun, and are open 24 hours on Tuesday. I tried calling a few times but no one answers. Those hours sound bizarre. Are they really closed Saturday? I would TOFTT but with other favorites out that way closed or not what they used to be I am not out that way too much. Any help appreciated.Those are old hours before closing in April. They will have more uniform hours I'm sure when they reopen shortly.

Hotwad
12-30-18, 15:52
I was in Honey's a month ago. Nine dancers, most of them new and beautiful. I went in Friday night and all the new ones quit and some of the regulars quit. There were 7 black girls and one white and the place was ghetto, no white customers. I don't mind blacks and don't have any trouble with them, but if that's what I was looking for I would have went to Temptations. What happened, why the sudden change.

NotSoOld
02-04-19, 00:44
Those are old hours before closing in April. They will have more uniform hours I'm sure when they reopen shortly.Drove by there two days ago. The electronic messaging sign out front previously said, "Opening Soon"; now it says, "Open 11 am to 2 am".

Lord Calvert
02-06-19, 06:53
Anyone been to Honeys lately? Anything new?

Hotwad
02-06-19, 12:26
Mancave was suppose to open Feb 1, but because of the weather and a few difficulties it did not. If it isn't open now, it soon will be. It will be a little different program than Honey's because of the alcohol. I can't wait to see the new dancers and their grand opening LOL.

ToTheStars7991
02-09-19, 10:36
Went to the Vue last Friday. There were about 4 girls working, and they all looked like meth heads. Stayed for a while, and it never got any better. Went downstairs to Dreamgirls, and the girls were a hell of a lot better.

Licker55
02-15-19, 15:19
Went to the Vue last Friday. There were about 4 girls working, and they all looked like meth heads. Stayed for a while, and it never got any better. Went downstairs to Dreamgirls, and the girls were a hell of a lot better.Personally know 2 former dancers there. Personally as in friends.

BOTH said the place was falling apart. I would agree.

Used to go there regularly on Tues / Fridays. Always had fun.

Lord Calvert
02-15-19, 20:56
Is the mancave open?

Hotwad
02-21-19, 22:50
Looks like mancave is open, drove by and saw a few cars and a couple females going in.

Moejoo
02-23-19, 05:57
Looks like mancave is open, drove by and saw a few cars and a couple females going in.I drove past it Friday night around 730. The sign says open from 11 am till 2 am. There was one car in the lot a big mid 80's sedan that looked like it had been in an accident and belonged in a junkyard. I wanted to check it out but was not that curious to see who was driving the wreck.

Lord Calvert
02-27-19, 05:23
New management at Honeys and the girls there will LIE and RIP you off! Stay out!

Lord Calvert
02-27-19, 09:03
Is open! Same menu as honeys and some girls are from it!

Kev69
03-02-19, 20:08
It was raided last night by the state police. Luckily only 1 girl was taken out for having her top off. Happened at 10 pm.

Rad1183
03-03-19, 06:29
Stopped by both of these clubs last night. Both had at least a dozen dancers. Never let any dancers at these clubs cry to you about not making money as they spend more time walking in and out of the locker room then actually talking to the guests. If they do happen to speak to a guest it almost always the same ones, and then they walk back to the locker room.

Gary Man
03-03-19, 14:42
It was raided last night by the state police. Luckily only 1 girl was taken out for having her top off. Happened at 10 pm.The fuk! 10 P?! Those guys were working Over Time. Easy money. LOL.

Moejoo
03-03-19, 20:57
Stopped by both of these clubs last night. Both had at least a dozen dancers. Never let any dancers at these clubs cry to you about not making money as they spend more time walking in and out of the locker room then actually talking to the guests. If they do happen to speak to a guest it almost always the same ones, and then they walk back to the locker room.How would you compare the girls from those two clubs? I was at Industrial a week ago and thought the talent had improved from a few months ago. I am into the thinner girls with tight bodies. FWIW I didn't see it mentioned here but Industrial was raided a few weeks ago and 9 girls were busted for showing too much. This was told to me by 2 girls there that I know fairly well. It is pretty much business as usual there now. It looks like the cops have been making the rounds from club to club.

Gutenberg469
03-04-19, 18:37
It was raided last night by the state police. Luckily only 1 girl was taken out for having her top off. Happened at 10 pm.Do we know who the girl was? I was in there last week, Monday I think. Saw 24 year old brunette stripper. Nice time in private room. I was planning another visit this week, but rethinking. Can't remember her name. Brittany or destiny? She's homeless but takes good care of herself. Updates or feedback appreciated.

JumpSmoker90
03-06-19, 02:52
How would you compare the girls from those two clubs? I was at Industrial a week ago and thought the talent had improved from a few months ago. I am into the thinner girls with tight bodies. FWIW I didn't see it mentioned here but Industrial was raided a few weeks ago and 9 girls were busted for showing too much. This was told to me by 2 girls there that I know fairly well. It is pretty much business as usual there now. It looks like the cops have been making the rounds from club to club.I haven't been to IS in a while. Last time I was there they had just recently gotten their liquor license. Maybe 2-3 years ago? I remember some of the dancers complaining about the changes. I always liked IS because the times I went there was always a decent variety (black, white, Latina, curvy, petite, etc).

Lord Calvert
03-06-19, 06:55
Is Mancave open? And does anybody know who the girl was that got taken out?

Moejoo
03-06-19, 11:14
Is Mancave open? And does anybody know who the girl was that got taken out?The girls who were busted for showing too much are all back at IS and if anything they are more cautious. It doesn't sound like the girls are being charged with anything too serious.

Lord Calvert
03-08-19, 10:13
Went by mancave at 8 last night and it was closed?

Gutenberg469
03-08-19, 12:43
Went by mancave at 8 last night and it was closed?I went by at 6, same thing. Thought maybe they'd open up later. Guess not. Would sure like digits of 24 year old brunette spinner I saw 2 wks ago. Anyone?