Pages : [1] 2

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Dangle
03-25-06, 12:22
Call me crazy but I'd swear I saw a WSW in Valpo on Calumet if front of Kmart
fri 03-24-06 around 2:30 pm. I mean I've been with enough to know. About a
7 on the sw scale, rough face real nice body, mid 30's.

Dangle

Nelson Muntz
03-28-06, 14:14
I was driving down state line rd the other day and spotted a WSW that I believe was Ronda N. I haven't seen her in 10 years. It looked as though time may have taken it's toll on her ( I guess 10 yrs might show on any of us?)

Ronda (correct spelling) used to be a real good time. She used to live in the famous basement apartment next to the school administration building just off State Line Rd (sorry, forgot the street name, just a few streets south of the hot dog stand)

The "famous" basement apartment was reportedly owned by a former Hammond policeman, turned drug dealer, who rented it out to working girls and tried to help their drug habits escalate. I heard this from a renter, may or may not be any truth to it.

Anyone else remember Ronda?

Nelson

Oddjob
03-29-06, 01:34
The street is Williams Street and I was in that little back apartment with Ronda many moons ago. That apartment was tiny but Ronda was very accommodating. It's been too long and the neighborhood is changing. That was back in the good old days when you had your choice of really sweet girls who took good care of you. Yes, there were some bad apples, but you learned quickly who to avoid. Does anyone remember one of my ATF, Charlotte???

Rileym
05-13-06, 21:13
hey all,

just finished my run down broadway from route 30 to I-90--about an hour ago. nothing until over the bridge (I-94) going north on broadway. two bsw's off broadway on the east side, on sidestreets but visible if you look right. circled around for the second, about a 3 on the scale. flagging down cars and lookin' REAL drugged out. went back for the second but already gone, must have gotten picked up. BIG le presence out also, be careful.

Dick Hertz
05-29-06, 20:45
Was on Homan at 5am and saw 3 sw two black and one white between the gas station and the convience store. Pick up the wsw name I forgot but was in her mid-twenties nice looking for a sw with a pecky pair of c cups and got a bbbjtccim for .2. No contact number.

Dick Hertz
06-02-06, 14:09
Was back on stateline today around 2 am and saw two sw but nothing special. LE was out so I when to Harvey no sw but meet a stripper how was short of cash but wanted too much and was to skinny. Went home with no luck.

Nelson Muntz
06-02-06, 14:16
I haven't seen anything on State line rd until yesterday. A quite tall, thin (but good looking from the back) sw with platinum or light blonde hair with dark roots. I didn't get to gawk or talk as my SO was on board. Siting around 6pm.

Butchcasidy
06-04-06, 21:28
Made a road trip to Indiana for gas and cigarettes. On my way back noticed to BSW on memorial just west of State Line. Made a couple of passes but did not stop. One tall and thin with the walk and a shorter thick on walkin behind. Back in Illinois I think I spotted a BSW on Park and 159th. She looked over and kept lookin, then went east on 159th. All about 4 - 5 pm.

Dudder
08-24-06, 16:28
I picked up Lisa today in front of the funeral home across the street from Harrison Park. Dark hair 5'3 100 lbs A cup 34 yrs old got a bbbj for $20 cim is not on the menu so you can choose between a hj or cbj finish f/s was available for $40. She works from noon-5:00 during the day. I did get digits from her which I will trade with senior members or any member who have made quality contributions to the board.

Nelson Muntz
10-03-06, 03:05
In the middle of a driving rainstorm Monday, I saw a WSW with her thumb out on State Line Rd. near the laundromat. She said she usually works in Harvey at 154th St near the "Villager" or "Village INN".

She goes by the name of "Juliebird". Tall, good looking blonde with nearly perfect tits. She was a little drunk, but seemed intelligent. She was a great find. I dind't get to enjoy her cumpletely as it was daytime and I was VERY uncomfortable (uncle Leo passed by twice).

I really want to see her again. I don't know why I didn't pop for a motel room.
I'll wish you luck, you wish me luck. I gave her my cell digits, but we know how that goes. She'll probably wind up as one of those one-shot-deals.
Nels

Nelson Muntz
10-04-06, 12:58
I might have known. No call from Juliebird. I almost wish I would have never run into her. Know what I mean?

You find someone that looks prettier than Pam Anderson and has a great bod and she disappears. Oh well!
Nels

Dudder
10-25-06, 23:19
I picked up Julie this afternoon on Stateline Rd near the Laudermat 5'7 135 lbs 37 yrs old nice b cup tits with big nipples she told me that she normally works on 159th St. in Harvey. We parked in Calumet City on a side street I gave $.20 for a bbbjcim after about 2:30 she tells me that I need to finish quick then a minute later she announces that we have been there too long and her time is valuable so she is not going to finish the job so I take her over to Hammond and park and she will not finish the job so I told her to get out of the car. This was the worst service that I have ever had on Stateline. Avoid Julie at all costs and she didn't look anything close to Pam Anderson.

Nelson Muntz
10-27-06, 02:20
I picked up Julie this afternoon on Stateline Rd near the Laudermat 5'7 135 lbs 37 yrs old nice b cup tits with big nipples she told me that she normally works on 159th St. in Harvey. We parked in Calumet City on a side street I gave $.20 for a bbbjcim after about 2:30 she tells me that I need to finish quick then a minute later she announces that we have been there too long and her time is valuable so she is not going to finish the job so I take her over to Hammond and park and she will not finish the job so I told her to get out of the car. This was the worst service that I have ever had on Stateline. Avoid Julie at all costs and she didn't look anything close to Pam Anderson.

Sorry Dudder,

I probably got a little better treatment because I saved her from a torrential downpour and had a towel for her to dry off. She was freezing so I cranked up the heater and took her to Popeyes for something warm.

I must admit that I did hear the same line about "been here too long", but I was there too long, so I blamed myself for the abrupt ending.
p.s. I thought she looked better than Pam Anderson and as a bonus, had real boobs.

Based on your report, I don't think I'd give her a second try.

Happy mongering, Nels

Dudder
10-27-06, 15:27
I don't think she wanted to finish the job it was a half assed effort. This girl is just a scam artist. I should have dumped off in downtown Gary on 5th Ave.

Sorry Dudder,

I probably got a little better treatment because I saved her from a torrential downpour and had a towel for her to dry off. She was freezing so I cranked up the heater and took her to Popeyes for something warm.

I must admit that I did hear the same line about "been here too long", but I was there too long, so I blamed myself for the abrupt ending.
p.s. I thought she looked better than Pam Anderson and as a bonus, had real boobs.

Based on your report, I don't think I'd give her a second try.

Happy mongering, Nels

Jimjamesx
10-27-06, 18:37
I hope this isn't the same Julie that hangs around the Chicago Hts area. The one I know does give good sevice and does not rush. If it's true Dudder then I'm shocked and appaulled!

Oddjob
10-27-06, 18:43
I saw the Dudder's Julie yesterday and she is not the same girl as the Chicago Heights girl unless the drugs are aging her quite a bit. I tried to snap a picture of her in front of the laundromat on Stateline yesterday, but found out how difficult it can be to drive and aim the camera and then she got picked up. I did she Julie in Ford Heights during the summer and they don't have the same build.

Dudder
10-27-06, 19:57
I have never had Julie from Chicago Heights but she is on my to do list. Julie from the Heights is like 20 yrs old. This Julie is 37 yrs old maybe it is her mom.
So this is a without a doubt a different Julie.

I hope this isn't the same Julie that hangs around the Chicago Hts area. The one I know does give good sevice and does not rush. If it's true Dudder then I'm shocked and appaulled!

Nelson Muntz
10-30-06, 15:07
I have looked for Heights Julie for many months now. No luck.
Is she usually east or west of the expressway (394)??

I thought I saw a gal in the darkness just west of the Ford plant, but by the time I turned around, she was gone.
Nelson

Franzferdinand
10-30-06, 19:19
I have looked for Heights Julie for many months now. No luck.
Is she usually east or west of the expressway (394)??

I thought I saw a gal in the darkness just west of the Ford plant, but by the time I turned around, she was gone.
Nelson

She's west of 394. The few times I picked her up she was walking Chicago Rd. Then again, that was months ago. In fact, one of the times I picked her up, she said she had bailed on her parole agreement that she attend rehab. She said if she got picked up again she would be going to jail for a long time. Maybe the nabbed her and she's in the can. Shame. She was one hell of a BJ machine.

MongerX
10-30-06, 22:10
No I believe she is still around I picked her up last Sunday on Chicago Road, this was late about 1-2 am. She took me to this one alley area, and said she found this place because some of the heights cops would stop her and make her do things or they would arrest her. Good ole crooked heights cops

Dudder
12-01-06, 17:27
I picked up Ronda today in downtown Hammond at Rimbach & Hohman. She never had any kids so she has a nice tight body about 5'7 120 lbs. She retired from the street 10 years ago to be a dog groomer. $20 for a bbbjcim or $40 for f/s which I did. I do have a pic but it was too large to upload. If anybody know how to shrink the file size let me know and I will upload it. Also, I do have digits for any senior members or regular member that have contributed good information just send me an im.

I was driving down state line rd the other day and spotted a WSW that I believe was Ronda N. I haven't seen her in 10 years. It looked as though time may have taken it's toll on her ( I guess 10 yrs might show on any of us?)

Ronda (correct spelling) used to be a real good time. She used to live in the famous basement apartment next to the school administration building just off State Line Rd (sorry, forgot the street name, just a few streets south of the hot dog stand)

The "famous" basement apartment was reportedly owned by a former Hammond policeman, turned drug dealer, who rented it out to working girls and tried to help their drug habits escalate. I heard this from a renter, may or may not be any truth to it.

Anyone else remember Ronda?

Nelson

Gary Man
12-01-06, 18:36
Dudder:

From the FAQ on this site:

"You can resize your images using almost any graphics program such as Photoshop, Paintshop or Microsoft's Publisher.

If you do not have a graphics program on your computer you can download a FREE program called Mihov Image Resizer from www.imageresizer.com. (this is one I use)

This FREE program is easy to use, and will quickly reduce, rename and save the photos you select to the size necessary for the Forum, all while leaving your existing image file completely untouched. Let's keep those photographs coming!

Another free image resizer may be found at www.xemico.com/photogadget.

The image resizer program, Mihov Image Resizer, is very easy to use.

All you have to do to download the program is to click on the link on their website. A dialog box will popup on your screen asking you where you want to save the program, and all you have to do is select the folder on your hard drive where you want to save the program.

To install the program, all you have to do is use "Start", then "Run" then select the file you just downloaded, and the rest is automatic.

To start the program, all you have to do is select the icon on your desktop.

To resize an image, all you have to do is select the image from your hard drive in the left side of the program screen, then select the tab labeled "JPG" from the right side, then select the button labeled "resize" at the bottom of the program screen. The program will automatically resize and rename the photo, and save it in the same folders as your original image.

Really, this is all very easy to do. "

Franzferdinand
12-01-06, 18:36
The easiest way I know of to shrink a pic is to open it up in paint, click the image tab at the top then select stretch/skew. as long as you make the same adjustment horizontally and vertically the pic will keep the same proportions and just shrink.

I picked up Ronda today in downtown Hammond at Rimbach & Hohman. She never had any kids so she has a nice tight body about 5'7 120 lbs. She retired from the street 10 years ago to be a dog groomer. $20 for a bbbjcim or $40 for f/s which I did. I do have a pic but it was too large to upload. If anybody know how to shrink the file size let me know and I will upload it. Also, I do have digits for any senior members or regular member that have contributed good information just send me an im.

Warpig2000
12-02-06, 08:53
The easiest way I know of to shrink a pic is to open it up in paint, click the image tab at the top then select stretch/skew. as long as you make the same adjustment horizontally and vertically the pic will keep the same proportions and just shrink.

Another good bet is the freeware graphic file viewer Irfanview, downloadable (with pluggins) at http://www.irfanview.com. There is an option with this program to preserve the aspect ratio on the original as you rescale. Not as full featured as photoshop (elements or full) but useful nonetheless. Even includes red eye reduction and filters. A great value in a free download ;)

Nelson Muntz
12-07-06, 16:14
Thanks, Dudder

I hooked up with Ronda yesterday (for the first time in 10+ years) Dudder is right, she still has a nice body and tight coochie.

I love her boobs, a trifle small, but very nice shape and Asian nipples (about the size of a quarter in total diameter) I'd guess a "B" cup.

She was amazed that she was discussed on the internet. I cleaned up after she left and found the condom wrapper next to the seat, so be careful and look around so momma don't find out.

Happy whoring,
Nelson

Dudder
12-09-06, 12:13
This is too funny I guess the taxpayers just ate $1,000+. How could you trust a hooker with that much vdeo equipment?

Prostitute negotiates with police then steals their equipment

December 9, 2006
BY RUTH ANN KRAUSE Post-Tribune
A Hammond woman who solicited undercover officers has been charged with theft after she allegedly stole surveillance equipment and "buy" money from the officers.

Mary Ann Pitera, 36, of the 400 block of Sibley Street, also is charged with misdemeanor prostitution.

After Pitera agreed to perform a sex act on the four undercover officers in the car for $160 on Tuesday, she told police she would be willing to purchase crack cocaine from one of her sources for consideration in her prostitution arrest.

Officers outfitted her with a black Carhart jacket containing a mini video camera, a digital audio recorder disguised to look like a cigarette lighter, a pager audio transmitter and a digital video console, along with $20 to make the crack purchase from the dealer.

The officers had the Jefferson Hotel, where the woman lives, under surveillance and heard her make a phone call from a pay phone for the crack cocaine. Police followed her after she got into a car with the dealer, but lost the audio signal when the car pulled into a strip mall at 5550 Sohl Street. Officers lost sight of Pitera near Lewis and Waltham streets.

When Pitera was later arrested in the 500 block of Douglas Street in Calumet City, Ill., she told police she gave the equipment to the dealer, then said she threw it out the window.

The case has been assigned to the courtroom of Lake Superior Court Judge Clarence Murray.

Housilver
12-14-06, 08:07
Hi All,

New here but seasoned monger from NW IN. Saw Rhonda last week and snapped a few w/o her knowing. She has a lot of miles but can get the job done. I have some older photos of Cori, Kelli and a few other whose names escape me. Is anyone interested in seeing them?

Aye-Spy!
12-14-06, 12:32
This kinda of ripp-off has happened to me a few times so now, I never give all the money upfront. I give them $5 and show them the rest and tell her that she'll only get the balance if she follows my instructions to the letter. If she can't I kick her out of my car immediately!
-AS!

Franzferdinand
12-26-06, 18:56
Hi All,

New here but seasoned monger from NW IN. Saw Rhonda last week and snapped a few w/o her knowing. She has a lot of miles but can get the job done. I have some older photos of Cori, Kelli and a few other whose names escape me. Is anyone interested in seeing them?

I'd like to see some more pics of Kelli. She looked great in the pix that were posted here, but I haven't had any luck on the 2 trips I made to st ln

Xavier Wash
12-29-06, 00:49
Hello all,

I was driving down Hohman ave about 3: 30 when I stopped by the bread and bakery across from the park. On my way out I came across a BSW who asked if I had a couple of dollars for something to eat out of the store. I told her I would by her something so we went in and she got a couple of apple pies and a 2 liter on me. I asked her if she wanted a ride so she got in and she said that she needed a few bucks until the first so we agreed on 40 bucks for half & half at her place. When we get there she has 2 kids there running around with coats and gloves on and she tells me they cut off her nipsco. We go in her room and she pulls out my dick and game is on. She gives me an okay BBBJ. So after that I throw on my jimmy and were off. She gets really into it but tells me to wait and let me know when I'm about to cum. When I'm almost there she tells me to pull out and she takes off my jimmy and sucks me off and swallows. I haven't have a good one like that since p&m's. She tells me she don't have a phone but told me to come around any time. I felt kind of sorry for her and the kids so I gave her 50 bucks for a good ending. She was about a 6 in looks and about a 6 in body. For those who don't know me I use to go by x-man before I lost my computer in a fire a couple of years ago. I'm baaaaack.

Ben Dover
01-02-07, 17:35
Welcome back X-Man!

Nelson Muntz
01-04-07, 16:08
I did see a WSW checking into the hotel on Sibley, just east of Hohman. (Jefferson?) The place is for sale, if any lazy mongers have the cash and don't want to travel for the hobby.

I got a cell message from Ronda wishing me a "Happy Holidays". The season has left me broke, so I'll be window shopping for a while.

Nelson

Scrubly
01-17-07, 14:03
I've been out of it for quite a time but am getting back in this weekend. Anyone seen Christine around Broadway lately? I believe she had a kid about a year ago and took some time off?

Housilver
01-20-07, 19:04
I was making the rounds and saw a number on Stateline by that fire place. She jumped in and we were off. Nothing to look. Like Daryll Hannah, if she was a crack ***** for a decade. It was KORI! What a trip. Time is not her friend.

A hurried BBBJ and beating by boy like it owed her money. Not Good.

She said Kelli was in jail and Kori just got ouy.

Here's the kicker. She was busted because they found her naked , passed out in a parking lot. Who put her there, her boyfriend!

She was looking for the Ex-boyfriend to get her stuff. He is now with her best friend.
This chick is pennyless and could be talked into anything. Just don't give all the money up front.

Get a BBBJ for .25 and then say how about .1 more for.

I'll throw some pics up a little later.

Kori was so pathetic, I didn't even want pics~

Dudder
01-31-07, 18:56
I was driving down Michigan St. in Hammond at 7:30 PM. I spot a cute young redhead and I am thinking this looks like a girl that I have seen on Stateline Rd. I turn around and pull over and she jumps in my car. Her name is Trish 25 yrs old 5'5 $.4 for f/s her bush was bright red like it was on fire gave a very nice bbbj before I fucked her, she did tell me that she does not do cim. After we finish she tells me that she has an identical twin sister named Tish who is also a sw. I have never heard of identical twin sw. The thought of twins has me salivating. She didn't have any digits.

Nelson Muntz
02-01-07, 15:23
I was driving down Michigan St. in Hammond at 7:30 PM. I spot a cute young redhead and I am thinking this looks like a girl that I have seen on Stateline Rd. I turn around and pull over and she jumps in my car. Her name is Trish 25 yrs old 5'5 $.4 for f/s her bush was bright red like it was on fire gave a very nice bbbj before I fucked her, she did tell me that she does not do cim. After we finish she tells me that she has an identical twin sister named Tish who is also a sw. I have never heard of identical twin sw. The thought of twins has me salivating. She didn't have any digits.I'm going to have to add Michigan st. to my rounds. How far east was she?

Nelson

PS. Thanks for the picture.

ShyCityGuy
02-02-07, 11:14
I am new to game.

Where is the best place to start looking?

Nelson Muntz
02-03-07, 19:51
I am new to game.

Right here.

Housilver
02-04-07, 14:38
I know her! She is a lot of fun. Easy going and willing to please.

Housilver
02-04-07, 16:41
Does anyone remember this girl. Lot of fun also. Haven't seen her in a while.

Clark Kent
02-04-07, 18:42
Wow that redhead is hot. What's funny is she says she has an identical twin sister that's also a SW. What I'm surprised she didn't say is her twin screws people over and robs them or something. I'll bet her 'twin' is herself, and she's using that as a way to get out of her robbing people or something. She'd just say oh no that's wasn't me Sandy, that's my twin Mandy, lol.

SamaRy
02-05-07, 14:46
I am new to game.

Upper right corner, Search Function....

Dudder
02-12-07, 00:43
I was driving down Hohman Ave late Sunday afternoon when I spotted Misty 25 yrs old 5'4 125 lbs. B cup. $.4 for f/s she started out giving me a nice bbbj then I finished off mish. She didn't have any digits. We need to start a fund to buy these girls cell phones.

Nelson Muntz
02-12-07, 16:58
I was driving down Hohman Ave late Sunday afternoon when I spotted Misty 25 yrs old 5'4 125 lbs. B cup. $.4 for f/s she started out giving me a nice bbbj then I finished off mish. She didn't have any digits. We need to start a fund to buy these girls cell phones.

It's been so cold I wondered if anybody was out. I haven't bothered to drive any strolls lately. This board has been dead as well.

Spring is right around the corner.

Dudder
03-05-07, 23:52
Last Thursday night at 6:30 PM I see Stevi 22 yrs old 5'5 pierced nipples and pussy walking down Calumet Ave. I pull over and she gets in my car the standard $2 for a bbbjcim and $4 for f/s. Stevi didn't have any digits but she lives in the area and does walk Calumet and Stateline a couple days a week.

Jimjamesx
03-06-07, 06:43
Where about Calumet ave did u find her?

Champ Chump
03-07-07, 09:07
I was early for work, so I decide to cruise Stateline around 7am. On my first pass, I spotted a bsw about a 5 on the scale. Decided to cruise the park and circle back. Jackpot, spotted Trish on Stateline and swooped her up. I guess it's YMMV. Overall, not that great a session. Decided on 1/2 and 1/2, after cbj was ready for the main event. For some reason she says, "I don't get on top". Anyway, still managed to do the deed.

CC out ;-}~

Joe Willy
03-25-07, 20:36
I'm new to this thing and I love street walkers as they're much cheaper than CL so please you guys help a friend here. Where should I cruz at. Some where close to Valparaiso. Joe

SamaRy
03-26-07, 15:36
Last Thursday night at 6:30 PM I see Stevi 22 yrs old 5'5 pierced nipples and pussy walking down Calumet Ave. I pull over and she gets in my car the standard $2 for a bbbjcim and $4 for f/s. Stevi didn't have any digits but she lives in the area and does walk Calumet and Stateline a couple days a week.

Last week, I am crusing State Line and I see who I thought was Dudder's Stevi.... Pull over she gets in, except she was NOT Stevi... the closer she got to me the uglier she got..... could not even keep her in the car...

See thats the problem with cruising with a picture in your mind... Damn dark streets... (Oh yeah that is actually better most times)

Zeb
03-28-07, 02:59
I need to find this Trish girl. I hear she has a twin sister who is also a SW. Sounds like heaven to me. Anyone with any contact info please hit me up. I've been down there a few times looking for her and haven't found her yet.

Zeb

I was early for work, so I decide to cruise Stateline around 7am. On my first pass, I spotted a bsw about a 5 on the scale. Decided to cruise the park and circle back. Jackpot, spotted Trish on Stateline and swooped her up. I guess it's YMMV. Overall, not that great a session. Decided on 1/2 and 1/2, after cbj was ready for the main event. For some reason she says, "I don't get on top". Anyway, still managed to do the deed.

CC out ;-}~

Frehley
03-28-07, 04:22
HAMMOND | Spring's warm weather brings the return of robins and tulips -- and men trolling the downtown area for street-walking prostitutes.

Five local men found themselves behind bars Tuesday, caught in the first police prostitution sting of the season along State Line Avenue.

"If you're looking for a good time, don't come to State Line," Police Chief Brian Miller said.

Miller and a dozen uniformed police backed up an undercover officer posing as a prostitute in the noontime dragnet along State Line Avenue south of State Street, an area still known for illegal activity 50 years after its sex-for-pay heyday.

Police began regular undercover operations there in 2005, Miller said, in response to complaints from neighbors in the mostly residential area regarding vagrancy, drug use and the public indecency associated with street prostitution.

"We are very happy with the results," Miller said. "And we will be conducting these prostitution stings all summer."

Arrested on a charge of obstructing traffic after allegedly stopping cars in the area of the operation to warn them of the prostitution sting was Calvin Darnell Williams, 23, of Hammond.

Arrested on a charge of patronizing a prostitute after allegedly offering the undercover officer between $20 and $40 to perform sexual acts were: Mark VanDerWal, 50, of Munster; Thaddeus Oboy, 50, of Merrillville; Charles Ramirez, 59, of Lansing; and Jeffrey Houser, 41, of Calumet Park, Ill.

Miller said his department monitors the changing locations and behavior patterns of streetwalkers and their customers, and will adjust future sting operations accordingly.

Traveler One
04-04-07, 16:51
Last Thursday night at 6:30 PM I see Stevi 22 yrs old 5'5 pierced nipples and pussy walking down Calumet Ave. I pull over and she gets in my car the standard $2 for a bbbjcim and $4 for f/s. Stevi didn't have any digits but she lives in the area and does walk Calumet and Stateline a couple days a week.Crazy I know her from somewhere legit.

Max Xindy
04-08-07, 19:40
With the weather nice I'd like to make a scenic drive for some lovely ladies. Does anyone have any suggestions what other streets other than stateline are available ? Of course would love to avoid LE at all costs like all of us.
thanks

Joe Willy
04-14-07, 18:57
Well today I cruzed melton, reply, central ave in lake st. And nothing there. Its like a desert. Then I went to broadway and I finally found one but she was 1 on scale 1 to 1o. And I got my self a BJ. It was ok cause thats all I found there. Please help LOL.

Jow

Dudder
04-18-07, 00:42
I went out looking for action on Stateline Rd on Saturday night found Crystal at 7:00 PM on Stateline Rd. 5'2 105 lbs 23 yrs old. $30 for a bbbjcim of $60 for f/s. She didn't have any digits.

Nelson Muntz
04-18-07, 22:37
Nice find Dudder, thanks for the picture.
Nelson

Dudder
04-28-07, 17:41
HAMMOND | A prostitution sting along State Line Avenue near downtown on Friday afternoon resulted in four arrests, police said.

An undercover female detective posing as a prostitute strolled the avenue and was allegedly propositioned by two men.

Arrested on charges of patronizing a prostitute were Joe, 38, homeless, and Richard, 60, of Dyer. Their cars were impounded and towed.

Two other men were arrested for probable cause distribution and possession of narcotics after police said they drove up to the undercover detective and sold her $20 worth of suspected crack cocaine.

Approximately nine suspected crack cocaine rocks weighing 7 grams and a small amount of marijuana was recovered from the men and their vehicle, police said.

The names of the men are being withheld until they are formally charged by the Lake County prosecutor's office.

Art Monger
04-30-07, 00:10
HAMMOND | A prostitution sting along State Line Avenue near downtown on Friday afternoon resulted in four arrests, police said.
Election time

SamaRy
04-30-07, 13:59

So figure, 1 UC woman officer, 4 UC officers, probably a squad or 2 for 4 arrests, and 1 was homeless... Wow, that is good use of our tax dollars...

Champ Chump
05-04-07, 07:46
Out on a stroll Wed. night I spotted a WSW and decided to give her a try. Found a nice spot and began the ritual. She wanted $.6 for fs, but I told her that I only had $.3 and that head doesn't quite do it for me. She agreed and said that she has never given fs for this much. Yeah right, just like I've only got $.3 on me. Anyhow she gets on top and rides me like a champ. Excellent service and she smelled good. She said her name was Cathy and looked to be in her forties, about a 6.5 on the scale. She also said that she's getting her own place and that the next time we could do it there, because she's afraid of getting busted. I got the digits and will trade for the same. Play safe.

CC out ;-}~

Frehley
05-09-07, 09:30
Went out mon night found brandy WSW late 20's blondish 130 5'7

Nice bod said she live in portage and was just out to make money to pay her nipsco. Never heard that one before huh guy's?

Anyway BBBJ cim for 20 at a parking lot by pizza place off hohman

Good skills got digits.

Good luck

Dudder
06-12-07, 22:01
I went out cruising on Stateline on Sunday afternoon at 12:30 PM saw a good looking redhead walking down Hohman Ave with a black guy I think that this was Tish, Trish's twin sister I made 3 passes but didn't get any signals so it might not have been a sw.

Next I saw Virginia down by the Clark station but I kept on driving then I saw a good looking blonde from 25 yards away tanned, black tank top and tight jeans down by the fountain at Rimbach and Hohman. When she got closer to the car I realized it was Ronda. She looks alot better now than 6 months ago she is tan and the sun has bleached her hair and her face was looking a little better but still a little rough. We parked and she gave me a very good bbbjcim for $.2. She has new digits so senior members or regular members who actively contribute pm me for the digits.

Dudder
06-14-07, 23:28
Hammond nabs 6 in prostitution ring
Police vows to continue patrols along State Line
BY STEVE
Times Correspondent

HAMMOND | Police arrested six men Tuesday in a prostitution sting along State Line Avenue.

An undercover female officer strolled the area just west of downtown known for prostitution activity and was propositioned for sexual acts by the men, police said.

Arrested and charged with patronizing a prostitute were: Emmanuel, 26, of Portage; Allan, 60, of Calumet City; Herman,52, of Hammond; Mario, 63, of Whiting; Jose, 19, of Hebron; and Albert, 69, of South Holland.
Patronizing a prostitute is a Class A misdemeanor that is increased to a Class D felony if the accused has two prior convictions.

The men's vehicles were impounded by police pending payment of a towing and storage fee.

"During the operation many of the 'clients' wanted our 'girl' to cross over into Calumet City to finish the deal," Hammond Police Chief Miller said. "I think the word is finally getting out that Hammond is going straight at the problem."

Miller said police target the customers because they are more numerous than the prostitutes, though he said a "reverse sting" likely will be staged later this year.

During the noontime sting, a resident came across the street from her home in Illinois and distributed cans of pop to the Hammond officers, Miller said.

"She was very happy with our efforts. Some things you just can't put a price on," he said

LapDogg
06-16-07, 20:01
I was driving through the area about 7:30 pm yesterday and decided to take the scenic route past honey's et al.. as I passed the intersection where ponderosa heading west, I was daydreaming that I saw a nice looking BSW walking along the road.. in my dream she even had blue hair... Ha Ha.

Then as the road ended and I needed to make a left to continue on 20 west, I was daydreaming of a thick BSW walking along the road heading east.

Usually my uncle shows up in my daydreams but he wasn't seen this time.

Ian AG
06-18-07, 21:31
I must of had the same dream, only I saw the blue hair by the Railcats Stadium.

Ian AG
07-10-07, 08:47
Over the last few weeks I have seen the same WSW on 20 at different places in the late afternoon between Broadway and Ripley.- kinda skinny, brown dirty blond usually in a pony. Some days shes kinda walkin sideways. Others shes ok.

Anyone have any info? PM me if you want to keep it low key.

Shovelhead
07-11-07, 19:03
Does anyone have any digits of some safe SW?

Hammond seems to hot to stroll these days.

Traveler One
07-23-07, 17:13
Going to be in the area tonight. Could someone PM me with the lastest and greatest? Streets would be good. Digits would be better.

Wicked Angel
07-26-07, 03:19
Okay. I used to work stateline a few years ago before I left the state to get myself together. You guys need to know that Tish and Trish ARE probably the same people. I know Trish personally and her only sister (Hope) was killed a few years ago. Trish is definately someone to watch out for. She is known to rob people. So, guys, please be careful.

Scooter
07-31-07, 14:02
Wicked Angel, are you Angie...who used to be on stateline and then had an apartment in EC?

Desert1
07-31-07, 18:10
Okay. I used to work stateline a few years ago before I left the state to get myself together. You guys need to know that Tish and Trish ARE probably the same people. I know Trish personally and her only sister (Hope) was killed a few years ago. Trish is definately someone to watch out for. She is known to rob people. So, guys, please be careful.She also has at least 2 STD's she told me about. That was 4+ years ago. Dawn and Raquel verified her story.

Your right she will rob you at the drop of a hat. Sad to see she is still up to her old ways.

Scooter
08-01-07, 13:43
Whatever happened to Dawn (the well built Blond). Last time I heard from her she called me and said she was living somewhere by Woodmar. We tried to set something up, but our schedules didn't click. I would love to see her again.

Desert1
08-02-07, 17:38
Whatever happened to Dawn (the well built Blond). Last time I heard from her she called me and said she was living somewhere by Woodmar. We tried to set something up, but our schedules didn't click. I would love to see her again.I haven't seen Dawn in about 3-4 years so this is probably changed but...

She was kicked out of the motel on Torrance after her jail time. She said moving in with Nitty(local dealer/pimp wannabe)who she was "in love" with, and trying to stop or cut down on the drugs.

For a little while she was working out of an escort service in Chicago under the name of Kat.

I miss her she's one of the few who didn't cop an attitude when working, and was fun to hang around with.

Dick Hertz
08-02-07, 21:31
I heard that Dawn was an escort and she started to get girls working for her but she began to think that they was ripping her off. This was years ago but I did see her cousin who name I cannot remeber be she had health problems. She had one lung I heard and look bad which was a shame because she was real fine looking years ago. If anyone knows what happen please pm me.

Dudder
08-04-07, 17:39
I know of 2 different Dawn's that work on Stateline Rd and they are both in jail. Old Dawn is 40 yrs old about 5'3 skinny small tits I heard shes was framed by some LE that had it in for her they got on a bogus theft charge cash and jewlery which was supposedly a setup. She is supposed be gone for a few years I hear. Her 23 yrd old daughter Crystal is working I did a report on Crystal a few months ago.

Young Dawn is like 22 yrs old with a c cup but with brown curly hair and I hear that she is in jail too.

Whatever happened to Dawn (the well built Blond). Last time I heard from her she called me and said she was living somewhere by Woodmar. We tried to set something up, but our schedules didn't click. I would love to see her again.

Dudder
08-04-07, 18:08
I was driving down Hohman Ave on Friday night at 10:00 PM when I spotted Kathy 35 yrs old got a bbbjcim for $.2. She has 28 tats. I have contact info for senior members or regular members that have made a significant contribution to this board.

Captain Stiffy
08-04-07, 19:24
Anyone get the impression Rick Dillon is a very jealous, possesive guy? lol

Desert1
08-05-07, 03:03
I know of 2 different Dawn's that work on Stateline Rd and they are both in jail. Old Dawn is 40 yrs old about 5'3 skinny small tits I heard shes was framed by some LE that had it in for her they got on a bogus theft charge cash and jewlery which was supposedly a setup. She is supposed be gone for a few years I hear. Her 23 yrd old daughter Crystal is working I did a report on Crystal a few months ago.

Young Dawn is like 22 yrs old with a c cup but with brown curly hair and I hear that she is in jail too.The one we're talking about is Dawn Upton. She's taller (5'9+) with medium/large tits. She would be in her early 40's. She had straight long blonde hair. She had 4 kids which were all taken from her or she gave to family members to raise.

She lived for a time in the house off the end of State Line that the city ended up tearing down.

She spent about a year living in the Millinum Motel on Torrance (next to the car wash) working for the owner and turning tricks out of the room she stayed in.

After the motel was closed by the health department she stayed on for a few more months untill she was arrested in Hammond and sent to county jail for 3 months.

I lost track of her soon after she was released from jail.

She used to be friends with Kori, Karen and a few others.

I'll post a photo of her if I can find it.

While were on the old days does anyone know what happened to Anna Morgan? Short blonde with hugh tits?

Wicked Angel
08-06-07, 18:14
No Scooter,

I am not Angie. My name is Keri. And whether she goes by Tish or Trish now, be really careful. A lot of girls out there are cool, but if she is desperate, she will set you up.

Traveler One
08-08-07, 16:43
I knew a guy once that told me he found a pair of hotties along that stretch of street where the rising sun is. He found them in front of the trailer park one was REALLY hot skinny and fake boobs. The other just not too bad.

Another time he met a girl at the Walgreens not too far from there and she took him back to the Royal to meet yet another girl with red hair and a hot little body for an evening of fun. Is that place reopened now?

So why can't I find anyone fun to play with along that stretch any more?

Oddjob
08-08-07, 22:06
The Royal Inn has re-opened as the Mosley Motel which is a legitimate motel and doesn't cater to the SW trade or the transient longer term (druggie) renter. They cleaned up the place, fenced it off and put gate control in to get to the back. As for now, there isn't anything going on there. The Walgreen's is being rebuilt so that corner is not accessible and the GPD has been very visible. There was one girl in the area for a day or two, but there has been NOTHING at any time of the day, as far as I can tell. Maybe when the weather cools off some there might be some action, but I think that LE is targeting the truck stops to shut down everything there also. Not good times on the east side....

Dudder
08-19-07, 23:15
Woman's freedom short-lived after jail release
E.C. woman, just sprung from jail, arrested four minutes later

HAMMOND | An East Chicago woman managed to stay out of jail for all of four minutes before being arrested again Thursday morning.

Melissa 21, of the 5300 block of Indianapolis Boulevard, was picked up by East Chicago police just after 3 a.m. on an outstanding warrant for failure to appear in Hammond Court, according to police reports.

She was taken to the Hammond City Jail on Douglas Street. She was set free at 10:40 a.m. after Judge Harkin ordered her release.
As she left the police station, still carrying her belongings in the clear plastic bag issued to jail guests, an undercover Hammond detective driving an unmarked police vehicle said Duhamell was "giving him the eye," according to reports.

He said he stopped and had a conversation with her, in which she reportedly offered to perform a sex act for $30.

The detective said he told her he would have to go to a cash machine and would be right back.

Instead, he flagged down a uniformed motorcycle police officer, who arrested Duhamell on a prostitution charge at 10:44 a.m. in the Hammond Police Department parking lot.

"Just when you think you've seen it all," Police Chief Miller said.

"If I wrote a book about my experiences as a police officer, it would be put on the fiction shelf because no one would believe half of these stories."

Bend It
08-20-07, 13:07
RFLMAO Dudder! Outstanding!

Woman's freedom short-lived after jail release
E.C. woman, just sprung from jail, arrested four minutes later

HAMMOND | An East Chicago woman managed to stay out of jail for all of four minutes before being arrested again Thursday morning.

Melissa 21, of the 5300 block of Indianapolis Boulevard, was picked up by East Chicago police just after 3 a.m. on an outstanding warrant for failure to appear in Hammond Court, according to police reports.

She was taken to the Hammond City Jail on Douglas Street. She was set free at 10:40 a.m. after Judge Harkin ordered her release.
As she left the police station, still carrying her belongings in the clear plastic bag issued to jail guests, an undercover Hammond detective driving an unmarked police vehicle said Duhamell was "giving him the eye," according to reports.

He said he stopped and had a conversation with her, in which she reportedly offered to perform a sex act for $30.

The detective said he told her he would have to go to a cash machine and would be right back.

Instead, he flagged down a uniformed motorcycle police officer, who arrested Duhamell on a prostitution charge at 10:44 a.m. in the Hammond Police Department parking lot.

"Just when you think you've seen it all," Police Chief Miller said.

"If I wrote a book about my experiences as a police officer, it would be put on the fiction shelf because no one would believe half of these stories."

Traveler One
08-21-07, 04:01
Met a nice girl who says she works at a local strip club. 28w, thin, small boobs. Says that she works with a couple other girls as well. Nice but flakey.

Worth mentioning that she wanted to stop off and get some coke. I wouldn't take her but I dropped her where she needed to be.

Rileym
08-21-07, 10:32
Had some free time around 10 last night and did a stroll down 20 from 65 to RS. Other reports are right, absolutely nothing out anywhere. Looks like it finally dried up. Took a trip up broadway through gary. Saw a couple BSW, cracked out, and about 1-2 on the scale. Definitely not worth stopping for.

R

Indy Cruiser
09-02-07, 17:45
I was driving north on Broadway from just south of the Gary. Broadway was pretty dry. I saw 2 bsws on the corner of Broadway and 20 that looked halfway decent but still strung out. I headed east on 20 to pay a visit to CTs theatre with hopes of something fun happening. As I passed 20 where it veers off to the right by SR12 ..I saw a young looking blonde nicelooking white gal running east on 20. I pulled over and she hopped in. She must have been a 6/7 on the looks scale. Nice looking. She asked what I was doing...looking for fun..and we began the LE check then. She had nice firm B titties and a shaved lower half. We found a spot and parked. We agreed upon a bbbjncim for .2. I've always loved when they ask "is this the best you can do?".:)...paid up front....it was a very ill motivated performance with a ratio of hand work @ 80% and lip service @ 20% ...tried to drop her off a block or two away..she kept moaning about finding some guy name Tony...probably her supplier...I ended up dropping her off at the Speedway on SR20...It was a lousy bj but if you get full service from her, you might enjoy it given her nicely trim figure....

Cruising On By...........
Indy Cruiser

Rileym
09-04-07, 10:21
Sorry for the late posting.

Last Thursday out on Rte 20. 2 SW's out, one BSW, one WSW, west of miller beach mc'the's. BSW, chubby, prob a 3, very aggressive, chasing down cars, way too obvious for that stroll with all the LE around. WSW. Good from far but far from good. Maybe a 2 up close. Better body that the BSW (thinner), but was definitely strung out, smelled awful. Asked me for a double cheeseburger, laughed, donated $2 for the dinner fund and sent her on her way. Wasted trip.

LapDogg
09-28-07, 00:32
Drove through route 20 tonight... dead, dead, dead...

Well except for the LE presence.

Headed over to CTS and had a wonderful 3 song dance from a chocolate spinner.

Ian AG
11-03-07, 16:33
Found a nice (7 or 8) blonde wsw in that area twice, a few weeks ago -- goes by the name Jamie. .4 for full service in the car. BBBJ to start. Nice girl, have been looking for her again, but no luck.

Anyone with info PM me.

Sorry, haven't been able to post in a while.

Dudder
11-12-07, 23:14
I picked up Kori on Stateline Rd. This is the 1st time that I have seen her in over a year. The service was excellent again $.4 for f/s. She didn't have any digits.

Indy Cruiser
11-13-07, 19:04
Is there any activity in the Hammond area?
I'll be there for a few days and have an interest in something new other than the standard State Line area or RT20/Broadway locations. I've heard State Line can be flooded with LEO but would like to meet that Kari however :)..

Any info would be appreciated.

Cruising On By........
Indy Cruiser

Scott1305
11-13-07, 19:54
I picked up Kori on Stateline Rd. This is the 1st time that I have seen her in over a year. The service was excellent again $.4 for f/s. She didn't have any digits.I'll have to keep an eye out for her. I'm in that area a lot as it is.

Doge Tdog
11-19-07, 19:23
Hey gang,

I'm new to the site here and its all good!! heading to elkhart in a few days. Can anyone let me in on sw info or amp?

Troller56
12-15-07, 21:39
I know Stateline has been dead for a couple of months now, but does anyone know what happen to dawn? She is the skinny blond that used to work there for years. She was locked up for awhile, but I know she was out a couple of months ago. Any info will be appriciated.

Dudder
12-17-07, 00:46
She is in the Lake County Jail right now.

{QUOTE=Troller56]I know Stateline has been dead for a couple of months now, but does anyone know what happen to dawn? She is the skinny blond that used to work there for years. She was locked up for awhile, but I know she was out a couple of months ago. Any info will be appriciated.[/QUOTE]

Desert1
12-17-07, 15:56
She is in the Lake County Jail right now.

{QUOTE=Troller56]I know Stateline has been dead for a couple of months now, but does anyone know what happen to dawn? She is the skinny blond that used to work there for years. She was locked up for awhile, but I know she was out a couple of months ago. Any info will be appriciated.[/QUOTE]Wow, the last time I saw her was after she got out afew years ago.

Delphi To Go
01-02-08, 03:55
I can't seem to figure out how you guys spot a SW versus regular female walking down the street or even LE. Does anyone want to tell me? If it is too public here, please PM or I would even be willing to meet someone who would show me in person.

Thanks.

SgtPerv
01-03-08, 04:00
I am new to game.

Where is the best place to start looking?You have found it.

SamaRy
01-04-08, 21:11
I can't seem to figure out how you guys spot a SW versus regular female walking down the street or even LE. Does anyone want to tell me? If it is too public here, please PM or I would even be willing to meet someone who would show me in person.

Thanks.

There are numerous posts on newbies info... use the search in the upper right corner...

But a quick hint, does she give you the look? or is she just walking or standing... 99.9% of the time a SW is walking and giving "the look"

Ben Dover
01-05-08, 11:29
A SW will make eye contact with you as you drive by. If you think you spotted one, turn around and see if she notices again as you drive by. Also park a little ways from her. A true SW will start walking towards you. Ask her is she wants a ride. If she does not get in your car, get out of there. Oh yeah, hid you cell phone before she gets in.

Peter_Girth
01-06-08, 18:25
A SW will make eye contact with you as you drive by. If she does not get in your car, get out of there. Oh yeah, hid you cell phone before she gets in.

SW's don't carry purses. If she is carrying a purse, she is either a "regular" girl or a cop. Keep driving.

If she makes eye contact and/or walks up to your car, but doesn't get in your car before talking business, she is probably a cop. You should drive off without saying a thing. If she makes an offer, often one which sounds too good to be true, through the car window and then offers to "meet" you around the corner or down an alley or behind a business, she is a cop. You should drive off without saying a thing. She is wearing a wire and everything she and you have said has been recorded and you will be busted if you follow her.

If she is walking somewhere purposefully, she is probably a "regular" girl. If she is walking back and forth, or if she appears in the area for some time, she is either a SW or a cop. Follow the rules, don't discuss business unless she is in the car and the car is moving. Cops generally will not get in the car and will not stay in the car if you start to drive off. SWs will stay in the car. Perform the customary "checks", a cop will not squeeze your meat nor allow you to fondle her tits or cooch. Fondling must be skin-on-skin, not simply squeezing your dick through your jeans or your fondling her tits/cooch through her clothes. If she makes eye contact, is not carrying a purse, gets in the car without discussing business and allows you to perform the customary "checks" before talking business, she is a SW.

SWs, for some reason, generally don't wear underwear. Bra yes, panties no. Anybody know why, I sure don't?? This is not always the case, but I have seen lots of SWs that were not wearing any panties for whatever reason.

Don't make an ass of yourself by propositioning "regular" girls. This is what brings down the heat, which nobody needs.

Somewhere on this forum there is a list of "rules" to follow to get laid without being the one bent over the bunk youself. Find them and read them, they are worth their weight in gold.

Peter_Girth
01-12-08, 13:36
Right there on the front page. Me blind.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/announcement-mongeringrules.php

Dudder
01-12-08, 17:39
I decided Friday night to go out and get a sw. I was driving by the Jefferson Hotel in downtown Hammond and I spotted Cindy wsw late 40's a little on the heavy side. She gave me an average bbbjcim for $.2 that lasted for about 20 min. I have to give her credit for sticking it and not complaining. She did give me digits too which I would be willing to share with any senior members or regular members that have made significant contributions to the board.

Fan1
01-13-08, 19:20
Got a little news regarding the EC area. I have one do and one don't for ya. For the most part, it continues to be dead. However, give a 138 and Pulaski a visit. Look for a AA female, 110 lbs, wearing a dark coat usally with her hood on tight. I imagine .2 for BBBJCIM. Can't remember name.

Stay away from 45-ish geezer lady who goes by name of Erica. Shes hispanic or black or mixed; couldn't tell. She hangs out at the Hilda's bar on Broadway. Once the duds come off, I imagined she wreaks of @ss, armpit, alcohol, and moldy cooch. I also imagined that for .2 she'll offer FS. The last figment of my imagination involves someone talking her into BJ after 20 minutes of negotiation and her immediately gagging and having her lunch visit. One of those desperate times when your brain knows better but your body's demands supercede your good judgement.

The old P&M area is almost completely dead every day, every hour. You have to go closer to the projects to find anything now. Maybe when it gets warmer, people will be willing to walk farther back towards the old area.

Fan#1 of usg

Deep Subman
01-24-08, 12:16
Went down Ripley St north from Duneland spa. Saw a woman walking along the road by the McDonalds truck stop. I pulled into McDonalds and asked if she needed a ride, she said yes. A white woman, all her teeth and about a 7-8. I got a bj for $40 and her digets, her name is Paula. If anyone wants digets, PM me. She said she starts work around 7pm. Happy hunting.

SpokenOne69
01-24-08, 12:39
Panties simply get in the way. However, it is common to find "tissue paper" there instead of panties. You may take a wild guess what the tissue paper is for!!!! (aint for blowing your nose)

Chi Guy
01-24-08, 15:05
SW's don't carry purses. If she is carrying a purse, she is either a "regular" girl or a cop. Keep driving.

If she makes eye contact and/or walks up to your car, but doesn't get in your car before talking business, she is probably a cop. You should drive off without saying a thing. If she makes an offer, often one which sounds too good to be true, through the car window and then offers to "meet" you around the corner or down an alley or behind a business, she is a cop. You should drive off without saying a thing. She is wearing a wire and everything she and you have said has been recorded and you will be busted if you follow her.

If she is walking somewhere purposefully, she is probably a "regular" girl. If she is walking back and forth, or if she appears in the area for some time, she is either a SW or a cop. Follow the rules, don't discuss business unless she is in the car and the car is moving. Cops generally will not get in the car and will not stay in the car if you start to drive off. SWs will stay in the car. Perform the customary "checks", a cop will not squeeze your meat nor allow you to fondle her tits or cooch. Fondling must be skin-on-skin, not simply squeezing your dick through your jeans or your fondling her tits/cooch through her clothes. If she makes eye contact, is not carrying a purse, gets in the car without discussing business and allows you to perform the customary "checks" before talking business, she is a SW.

SWs, for some reason, generally don't wear underwear. Bra yes, panties no. Anybody know why, I sure don't?? This is not always the case, but I have seen lots of SWs that were not wearing any panties for whatever reason.

Don't make an ass of yourself by propositioning "regular" girls. This is what brings down the heat, which nobody needs.

Somewhere on this forum there is a list of "rules" to follow to get laid without being the one bent over the bunk youself. Find them and read them, they are worth their weight in gold.

Very good advice from Mr. Girth. I'll add my own 2¢. I personally have never picked up a girl who was standing in one place. That increases your risk of her being a cop. I always look for a girl who is walking somewhat aimlessly and is constantly looking at traffic. If she's walking, the chances of her being LE are very small. Decoys are always being surveilled and will always try to stay in the same general area.

My other point is always have an escape plan. Sometimes I'll pull down one side street then pull up the next so that when I pull over, I'm not far from getting back on the main drag. When you pull over, keep your foot on the brake and keep the vehicle in gear. Don't put it in park. Be ready to get the hell out of Dodge on a moment's notice. It's a little detail, but it might just keep you alive to monger another day.

Fan1
02-08-08, 20:59
Woman with coat I mentioned in previous post is named Mary. I now have number for reliable members. PM me if interested. Full disclosure, though: clean, nice, but she ain't much to look at; I'm talking you gots to have some undeniable need to feel good about this one.

Additionally, met with Angie the Cuban a few weeks ago. What a pain in the rump. When we met up in the summer she had the best customer service mantra ever. The last couple of times she nags, rushes, complains. She's out all the time but she really is not worth the headache. She indicated that she has a cute friend that works near that Derby Bar on Guthrie but you won't catch me in that area. Slim pickins but maybe when the weather improves.

Fan1

Dudder
02-19-08, 21:25
I was cruising through downtown Hammond tonight and I spotted Danielle $.4 for f/s. She didn't have any digits.

Shinobi367
02-21-08, 06:32
In response to the past few posts, I'd like to add my SWer experience to the discussion. Peter Girth and Chi Guy hit everything on the head, but I do recall years ago that Uncle Leo was using pros in his stings.

A working girl stands on a corner, you drive up. She gets in the car. She's a SWer not a cop, so I guess the no getting into the car rule doesn't apply. Their could be a pat dowm, arrangements are made, and suddenly you find yourself surrounded by unmarked cars with flashing lights.

She quickly tells you her name. Asks you yours, and you can both explain to Uncle Leo how you're longtime friends out for a drive. But you're pretty much fucked because the SWer is working for Uncle Leo. You tell the lie, and Uncle Leo goes 'Oh, yeah, well she told me. ' I know it sounds like a pretty clear cut case of entrapment, but that's something you, or your lawyer, is going to have to explain to a judge.

My suggestion is if a SWer gets in your car. Drive for a bit before you discuss anything specific. If it's a sting, Uncle Leo's not gonna risk you driving out of his jurisdiction with a SWer he provided for you. They'll be on you pretty quick. And if you haven't discussed anything, all you’ve done is offered a tired soul a ride.

And, if Uncle Leo asks ‘Do you know she’s a streetwalker? ’ Your answer should be ‘No. ’ Because an answer of ‘yes’ can be viewed as a reverse identification, meaning that you knew she was a streetwalker when you picked her up for a specific purpose.

Of course, Uncle Leo is going to give you hard time no matter what, and in some places you might still end up getting your car impounded or a summons to appear in court even if you’ve followed all the monger rules.

Personally, I don’t do the street scene anymore. And it had nothing to do with Uncle Leo. Crack, and the people who use it, killed the street for me. They’re too many headaches.

Chi Guy
02-21-08, 17:17
In response to the past few posts, I'd like to add my SWer experience to the discussion. Peter Girth and Chi Guy hit everything on the head, but I do recall years ago that Uncle Leo was using pros in his stings.

A working girl stands on a corner, you drive up. She gets in the car. She's a SWer not a cop, so I guess the no getting into the car rule doesn't apply. Their could be a pat dowm, arrangements are made, and suddenly you find yourself surrounded by unmarked cars with flashing lights.

She quickly tells you her name. Asks you yours, and you can both explain to Uncle Leo how you're longtime friends out for a drive. But you're pretty much fucked because the SWer is working for Uncle Leo. You tell the lie, and Uncle Leo goes 'Oh, yeah, well she told me. ' I know it sounds like a pretty clear cut case of entrapment, but that's something you, or your lawyer, is going to have to explain to a judge.

My suggestion is if a SWer gets in your car. Drive for a bit before you discuss anything specific. If it's a sting, Uncle Leo's not gonna risk you driving out of his jurisdiction with a SWer he provided for you. They'll be on you pretty quick. And if you haven't discussed anything, all you’ve done is offered a tired soul a ride.

And, if Uncle Leo asks ‘Do you know she’s a streetwalker? ’ Your answer should be ‘No. ’ Because an answer of ‘yes’ can be viewed as a reverse identification, meaning that you knew she was a streetwalker when you picked her up for a specific purpose.

Of course, Uncle Leo is going to give you hard time no matter what, and in some places you might still end up getting your car impounded or a summons to appear in court even if you’ve followed all the monger rules.

Personally, I don’t do the street scene anymore. And it had nothing to do with Uncle Leo. Crack, and the people who use it, killed the street for me. They’re too many headaches.

Just another reason to never pick up a girl if she's in one spot. Only pick 'em up if they're walking. A SW working for the cops will still be surveiled and will stay in one general area.

BackRub
02-23-08, 14:31
Just one add-in: radios and cell phones. You can still get busted by a girl who uses her cell or a wire. Typical electronics work well even several blocks away. However, visual observation must be within a block. Get the girl to meet you somewhere, say a gas station, or mini-market. Don't just go around the corner or across the street. Don't pick up anybody who works an open area where the police can easily watch. What I like about gas stations and mini-markets is that it is easier to look at her eyes.

Learn some basic body language skills. Ask her directly if she knows any cops. Ask if she has heard of any stings. If the eyes move right, she's recalling something from memory. If her eyes move left, she's lying, trying to think of how to fabricate a story.

And, don't trust an old "friend." I got a call a few months back from a girl I knew. Later, when I called, the guy started asking questions. Could have been a cop.

Hey, let's be smart!

BackRub
02-25-08, 20:45
Just remember that the city of Chicago has some ordinances that could get you in trouble. Make sure the girl is definitely not a cop before agreeing to meet her someplace. It turns out that that is also a crime: agreeing to meet someone at a location for sex is also a crime. Be careful about what you say. It is a against the law to offer anyone a ride in Chicago. It is also against the law to use the term, or reply to the term, "Do you want a date?" Finally, it is against the law to signal someone that you might be interested in dating.

If you read the Clearpath website you will see that the cops are doing stings in one of their favorite spots on North Ave and on 47th. The best thing to remember is that if it looks too good to be true then it probably is. Though, the Chicago PD vice are very, very good at dress up. They teach their decoys to act like hookers. Just look for a few tell-tale signs, remember, body language.

Happy Hunting

LapDogg
02-25-08, 21:55
It must be tough to be a single person in Chicago.

You see a nice looking girl across the bar, you raise your glass and ask her number for a date, and BAMM you are under arrest.

Fan1
02-25-08, 22:32
Cruised last night around 7pm. Saw one walking south down Hohman just before the hospital. She smiled/signaled. I drove to end of block and saw another walking east down the street where the hospital parking lots are located. She did the same. Seeing two at the same same seemed too good to be true. I circled around and lo and behold they were chatting it up with one another. That's something I also don't frequently see around there. Oh, and they were both carrying purses. Needless to say, my suspicions led to me hightail it out of there.

Also cruised EC stroll.completely dead. Will try again later in the week.

Shovelhead
03-01-08, 13:39
I was cruising Hammond and found a tight body latina walking around harrison park. Almost to good to be real but I took a chance and it worked out great her name is maria about 5 feet tall 115 lbs long dark hair very clean and safe, didn't have digits to hand out.

Indiana Jones
03-04-08, 11:31
Thought the nice weather would help, but usual drives found nothing. Went to bookstore on grant to buy a new dvd to help out. Place was empty except for counter guy, old owner occassionally had a girl in there to help the customers out, but the one time I was with her, not worth it. Anyway, a few minutes later an early 20's black girl comes in, about a 5-6 on SW scale. Walks around at first, then asks me if I want to watch a movie with her. Not sure if she was spacey or on something, seemed kinda goofy but what the hell. Get the tokens and go back, she sits next to me and starts to rub mr. Happy. Then asks for a little somehthing to have some fun, negotiated then she proceeded to do bbbjws nice and slow. Asked for digits or to meet again, she said "you never know" and left.

I asked counter guy if she is there often, he pretended not to know what I was talking about. Hopefully this is the start of a trend agian, I'll check back in to see.

Chocopop
03-04-08, 15:47
Thought the nice weather would help, but usual drives found nothing. Went to bookstore on grant to buy a new dvd to help out. Place was empty except for counter guy, old owner occassionally had a girl in there to help the customers out, but the one time I was with her, not worth it. Anyway, a few minutes later an early 20's black girl comes in, about a 5-6 on SW scale. Walks around at first, then asks me if I want to watch a movie with her. Not sure if she was spacey or on something, seemed kinda goofy but what the hell. Get the tokens and go back, she sits next to me and starts to rub mr. Happy. Then asks for a little somehthing to have some fun, negotiated then she proceeded to do bbbjws nice and slow. Asked for digits or to meet again, she said "you never know" and left.

I asked counter guy if she is there often, he pretended not to know what I was talking about. Hopefully this is the start of a trend agian, I'll check back in to see.Dude! Where's this bookstore? I need to go get a couple of. DVDs too!

Indiana Jones
03-04-08, 17:09
It is on Grant street just south of 94.

Used to be a girl in there most nights, but since new owners this is first time I have seen one.

Fan1
03-14-08, 16:07
Picked up "Beautiful" last Friday around 8pm in EC Harbor, same general location area as I mentioned few posts ago. She's actually an escort more than a SW but does not have computer/internet access so can't post. Relies on phone calls only and that's why I didn't put in that section. You can find her out there early evenings. Thick, BSW with 40D maybe, . 4 for BBBJ, . 8 for fs at her nearby apt. I have digits and will share with reliable posters.

Shovelhead
03-16-08, 18:03
I could use some digits for sure, lately I havebeen at the wrong place or at the wrong time.

Moeta
03-25-08, 02:50
Whats a good time to go there to catch a girl to watch a dvd with?

Mw Jrp
04-19-08, 10:13
Found Kelly in Gary on 5th street near Grant. Circled, hoped in, passed checks, off to my Portage hotel. All the way she stroke Mr happy and performed BBBJ just before we arrived. She had a burn on her cleveage so she kept the top on. Also had a big belly scar, but dropeed the pants to play. Plenty of BBBJ and lapping the boys, great oral skills, finished with CFS mish; only once said time was almost up. Fair enough; worked for me.

I asked her if she was about the only wsw in Gary and she said she was Italian and black. Didn't look either to me. She had brown hair. Dropped her on 26th between Grant & Harrison. Be safe and good hunting. MW

Dudder
05-14-08, 21:29
Prostitution, drug sting nets 7
Wednesday, May 14, 2008

HAMMOND | Seven people were arrested on prostitution and drug charges Tuesday afternoon in a police sting along State Line Avenue.

A female officer wearing civilian clothes and a radio transmitter stepped out shortly after noon on the stroll once known for streetwalking prostitutes and was offered money in exchange for sexual favors by five men, according to police.

During the course of the operation, a 36-year-old Hammond woman was observed making a drug buy from a passing vehicle and was arrested, police said.

Due to a previous drug conviction, she was held on probable cause felony possession of paraphernalia charges.

A 24-year-old Calumet City man was also arrested after police said he offered, and then sold, rock cocaine to the undercover "prostitute."

Charged with patronizing a prostitute were George, 63, of Chicago; Santiago, 67, of Calumet City; Richard, 45, of Calumet City; Oscar, 46, of Hammond; and Lonnie, 50, of Crown Point.

All arrests were made without incident, with no injuries to the officers and no property damage, said Police Chief Miller.

"We told each arrested subject that we would be performing this sting many times this year," Miller said. "Hopefully, we made a dent in the trade."

P T Marauder
05-15-08, 16:10
Guess what time of year it is again.

Prostitution, drug sting nets 7
Wednesday, May 14, 2008

HAMMOND | Seven people were arrested on prostitution and drug charges Tuesday afternoon in a police sting along State Line Avenue.

A female officer wearing civilian clothes and a radio transmitter stepped out shortly after noon on the stroll once known for streetwalking prostitutes and was offered money in exchange for sexual favors by five men, according to police.

During the course of the operation, a 36-year-old Hammond woman was observed making a drug buy from a passing vehicle and was arrested, police said.

Due to a previous drug conviction, she was held on probable cause felony possession of paraphernalia charges.

A 24-year-old Calumet City man was also arrested after police said he offered, and then sold, rock cocaine to the undercover "prostitute."

Charged with patronizing a prostitute were George, 63, of Chicago; Santiago, 67, of Calumet City; Richard, 45, of Calumet City; Oscar, 46, of Hammond; and Lonnie, 50, of Crown Point.

All arrests were made without incident, with no injuries to the officers and no property damage, said Police Chief Miller.

"We told each arrested subject that we would be performing this sting many times this year," Miller said. "Hopefully, we made a dent in the trade."

Bolgata
05-29-08, 16:12
This place is ok there's maybe 2 decent females there. Alot of big girls. You can haggle most of them for a cheaper price then they ask for. Most of there girls try to rush you and the place is a mess.

Jimjamesx
05-30-08, 00:14
more info please?

SgtPerv
05-30-08, 20:24
The other bookstore in Miller is a guy/guy type enviroment.

Ct has its own thread.

Dudder
06-19-08, 01:12
HAMMOND

Cal City man robbed of $200 and debit card

A Calumet City resident told police he was robbed after going to the home of a woman who offered him sexual activities in exchange for money.

The 53-year-old man reported that he met a woman at the corner of State Street and State Line Avenue on Sunday afternoon who flashed her breasts at him.

She made him an offer, he said, and he followed her to a house in the 5400 block of Molesberger Place on the city's near north side to drink alcohol and have sex, for which he agreed to pay in cash.

Once there, however, the Cal City man said an unidentified man appeared and began punching him in the face, and he ran out of the house.

The woman chased him down the street, the victim said, and punched him numerous times in the head, then took $200 and a debit card from his pockets while he was on the ground.

Over the next 13 hours, the man's bank reported that 11 unauthorized purchases using the stolen debit card were recorded at several gas stations in Hammond and East Chicago, he told police.

The victim said on Tuesday that his injuries were minor, and that he still did not know how much money he lost through the unauthorized transactions on his debit card.

Deep Subman
08-01-08, 14:43
Any of you had any luck with Paula in Lake Station? I had her number some time back but it doesnt work any longer. Thanks.........

Traveler One
08-01-08, 21:37
more info please?

If this board interests you that place will not. It 1oo% gay.

SgtPerv
08-01-08, 22:15
If this board interests you that place will not. It 1oo% gay.What he is referring to is ct theater. 12 and 20 come together in Miller to form 4th Ave. Which turns into the road ct theater is on. If not familiar with area you will think it is US20.common mistake. Yes gay store in Miller, girls store by airport.

Ian AG
08-06-08, 19:44
Sorry.- delayed post

A lucky find.

About 2 weeks ago found a WSW walking on 20 in front of the trailer park past shags. Blonde, skinny, about a 7 on the SW scale.

After we "checked" each other out she said. 4 for 1/2 and 1/2. Found a spot I know in the area and did the dead.

I have never seen her around before and asked her about it. She said she was visiting some friends (from the aetna neighborhood) needed some money and was hungry. I went through the McD's drive throught, bought a meal, I took the coke, gave her the food and dropped her off.

She said she wasn't staying around and would be gone in a day or so. I have not seen her since.

Keep your eyes open.

Troller56
08-21-08, 17:29
I was driving through the area the today around 3:00pm noticed 3 or 4 wsw working the area. Not knowing much about the area I looked for a place to park before picking up one of these girls. At that time of the day there was alot of traffic, and I could not find any resonable place to take one of these girls out of the view of passing LE and other onlookers. So I decided to take a pass. Can anyone help me and tell me a safe place to park around there? I hate to rely on a sw to tell me where to go, like to keep things safe.

Thanks in advance for any help.

SgtPerv
08-21-08, 23:48
I was driving through the area the today around 3:00pm noticed 3 or 4 wsw working the area. Not knowing much about the area I looked for a place to park before picking up one of these girls. At that time of the day there was alot of traffic, and I could not find any resonable place to take one of these girls out of the view of passing LE and other onlookers. So I decided to take a pass. Can anyone help me and tell me a safe place to park around there? I hate to rely on a sw to tell me where to go, like to keep things safe.

Thanks in advance for any help.You saw the "lot lizards" looking for truckers. Truckers are behind old bookstore and behind the gas station. Safe places to park that time of day close? not really. I did one at the carwash once. Soaped up the car windows left sprayer spraying and hurried. lol LE watches that area close.

Mj138
08-22-08, 02:47
You soaped up the windows and did her behind the car wash? You are either crazy, the man, or the horniest mf'er on the planet. Damn, that takes some major balls! wow
You saw the "lot lizards" looking for truckers. Truckers are behind old bookstore and behind the gas station. Safe places to park that time of day close? not really. I did one at the carwash once. Soaped up the car windows left sprayer spraying and hurried. lol LE watches that area close.

SgtPerv
08-22-08, 03:04
You soaped up the windows and did her behind the car wash? You are either crazy, the man, or the horniest mf'er on the planet. Damn, that takes some major balls! wowIn the car wash stall. The manual self service one just down the road. Yes to all you described at that time in my life. Not a recommended place though. Like you have never done something stupid ? It was daytime and about to rain . Who would come in line then? I had the sprayer pointed to the entrance with extra coins. Will not repeat. lol Some guys can drive and get a bj but I am too worried about driving. There is a road for slow driving bj real close. If you know the area you know exactly the road.

Mj138
08-22-08, 17:16
My brother used to live in Miller. I know that area. You have balls brother, hats off to you for living your life, right on.
In the car wash stall. The manual self service one just down the road. Yes to all you described at that time in my life. Not a recommended place though. Like you have never done something stupid ? It was daytime and about to rain . Who would come in line then? I had the sprayer pointed to the entrance with extra coins. Will not repeat. lol Some guys can drive and get a bj but I am too worried about driving. There is a road for slow driving bj real close. If you know the area you know exactly the road.

SgtPerv
08-22-08, 21:56
Those sw are there that time of day cause of I-65 being screwed-up. They are hoping to get the mill workers to and from work at that time. LE knows and watches. They sit in Pondarosa and the restaurant next to truck stop. Not a wise time to pull over. Best way to get these girls can not be said on thread. LE reads this board.

Fan1
09-11-08, 15:32
Spent the last week putting in time. Have numbers for two attractive, shapely light-skinned BSW and an address for a decent but dark and very thick on the bottom (like size 22) BSW. Will PM all details and relevant info with old-schoolers or anybody who has contributed recent, reliable info (not just comments like "great t!ts"). Otherwise, please have the consideration not to ask for info. These commodities have been harder to come by and I won't be responsible for risking losing these jewels to our uncle by sharing with unknowns.

Open Sex Fiend
09-29-08, 23:35
A 22 year old hispanic girl approches me and asks for money for gas. She sais she's from Laffette and dosnt have enough money for gas. I believe it was the damsill in distress story that I'm sure you guys have heard before. I told her I'd by her some gas and I told her I'd get her a drink. I was going to get right to negotating when I came out but bumped into a couple friends that I know from Illinois. Unfucking believable, what shit luck I had. I gave her the pop she said thanks and I said later.

SgtPerv
09-30-08, 13:14
A 22 year old hispanic girl approches me and asks for money for gas. She sais she's from Laffette and dosnt have enough money for gas. I believe it was the damsill in distress story that I'm sure you guys have heard before. I told her I'd by her some gas and I told her I'd get her a drink. I was going to get right to negotating when I came out but bumped into a couple friends that I know from Illinois. Unfucking believable, what shit luck I had. I gave her the pop she said thanks and I said later.Your handle (open sex fiend)does not fit you well. A lot of your reports state you could not hook up with sw cause of friends being around. Does not seem to open to me.

Open Sex Fiend
10-03-08, 16:06
Ok a friend of my family's. The whole explaining to my family why I was picking up a hooker thing isn't really a good time to me. Call me crazy but there are some things I like to keep private.

SgtPerv
10-15-08, 04:12
Here is another example of mongers sticking together and talking.

I have use this playground.

Fan1
10-16-08, 18:27
Found Paradise last week and dreamed I saw her twice since. $.3 for bbbj, extra $.4 for both. She offers a place to use in the area for extra $.1. She's bsw, 20yo, 34D, never had kids so no stretch marks, no sagging, and also no heavy drgs. She's a little thick but bouncy and firm in the right places and solid everywhere else. She occasionally stays in same area with two other bsw (one is even pregnant) who do the same, but neither looks as good as she does. I will share digits/address with senior members or reliable/recent posters of new info.

Weiner11
10-18-08, 11:39
Fan1 if that is the same BSW I saw the other day, I am jealous. I saw her thought she was to good to be true and moved on. Damn the bad luck.

Cwashi0753
10-26-08, 11:36
I was cruisin down Highland street near Hohman ave when I spo. Tted this fine ass SW walking. We made eye contact and I pulled into Seven eleven and waited for her to pass by. When she saw me again she came up to my car and asked if she can have a ride. When I looked at her I noticed she was hispanic and she told me she was 25. She was about an 8 on the scale with a 9 for her body. She said she needed to to to wentworth in Illinois. As she talked she mentioned that she neded money to get her car fixed. I asked her was she dating and she said yes. She said 60 for fs and I agreed. We go to her place in Illinois and she takes me to her room and starts with a BBBJ. She does a really good job at that because I was about to cum. She asked which way I want to finish ans I say doggy style. She put condom on and I'm hitting it from the back. My dick is covered whith her cum and she starts moaning and I buts my nut in about 5 minutes. I clean up and pay her a ten dollar tip and she gives me her number and I'm out. One of the best tight pussies I've have in a while. With times getting hard for alot of people you will see more providers out there.

Happy hunting fellas

Been There
11-10-08, 23:39
Okay. Guilt has got the better of me and I can see some mongers here are truly trying to be helpful.

I've been mongering for years and figured I'll start sharing some of the data I've collected.

Paula is a late 30's WSW usually on Rt. 20 after 11pm. Will run you about. 20 for BBBJCIM. Curly, blondish hair. About a 6-7. Worth the investment. Takes her time and does the job right.

Also, have seen a slender brunette with glasses recently (same area) that I've tried twice to come back around to. Anyone have any info?

Fun Guy 22
12-27-08, 02:05
Hey guys,

I'm new to this page and kind of thing but am looking to put in plenty of time and hours for me and some help for you, but I stroll the E. C. Neighborhood and would like to know if anyone has some suggestions for numbers and ladies or areas to check out, just pm me or add a post if you feel tht you are ok with responding to me.

Mj138
12-28-08, 18:15
Let us know where to go, that would be a good way to start your time.
Hey guys,

I'm new to this page and kind of thing but am looking to put in plenty of time and hours for me and some help for you, but I stroll the E. C. Neighborhood and would like to know if anyone has some suggestions for numbers and ladies or areas to check out, just pm me or add a post if you feel tht you are ok with responding to me.

Fun Guy 22
12-29-08, 04:19
Let us know where to go, that would be a good way to start your time.Well you can try on Euclid on the 138th Block there is a BSW there who always hangs round at night.

Mr Wild 911
02-25-09, 11:19
Met a blonde SW in Hammond that had the best squirting talent I have ever came across. Kinda expensive but worth it. Body was great and face was very cute. I got info if you want to pm me.

Traveler One
02-27-09, 08:04
Drove thru Miller last night a couple of times and zip, zippo, nada. Stopped at the book store but the selection was so-so at best. I stayed to read for a while.

Tyler Johnson
03-04-09, 21:17
I've strolled the miller area, broadway and even checked out southbend. Nobody seems to be out. What gives? By the way this is my first post! I have been lurking alittle bit!

Bigdaddy825
03-27-09, 20:06
I saw this nice bsw and she was looking for someone to pick her up, but by the time I made my way around her she was long gone.

This was on ridge and broadway in grary

SgtPerv
03-29-09, 03:49
I saw this nice bsw and she was looking for someone to pick her up, but by the time I made my way around her she was long gone.

This was on ridge and broadway in graryIn that area, she might be a HE. A few CDs use that area.

Interestedpart
04-14-09, 15:35
Dreamed of a WSW at 43rd and broadway about 3pm. 5 body on SW scale and 6 face. Name I dreamed of was christina. Nice BBBJTC in my dream.

Interestedpart
04-15-09, 16:05
Used to be a nice latino SW on Broadway. Picked her up a couple of times for a nice little bit of car action this was over a year ago. She was actually very nice. 9 or 10 on SW scale. I think her name was tina or lisa. Something like that. Anyone have any info.

Interestedpart
04-20-09, 21:28
Where did everyone go? I know I am a newbie. But I have been umm. Dreaming of mongering for over 10 years. Anyway. Dreamed I picked up Christine today. After seeing a WSW brunette and a light skinned BSW. Both were 6 or 7s on SW scale. After dreaming of a hotel date with Christine. The word was that Tonya, Tina and Felicity are ok. But stay away from Little Lisa she has herpes. Of course that was just a dream. Do like those daydreams. Btw Christine in my dream her face is a 6 or so. And knows how to please but leave her clothes on. She looks much better. Hope I am finally contributing enough to get some info on Tina. LSW that is nice.

Bm3420
05-02-09, 09:32
Found Paradise last week and dreamed I saw her twice since. $. 3 for BBBJ, extra $. 4 for both. She offers a place to use in the area for extra $. 1. She's BSW, 20yo, 34D, never had kids so no stretch marks, no sagging, and also no heavy drgs. She's a little thick but bouncy and firm in the right places and solid everywhere else. She occasionally stays in same area with two other BSW (one is even pregnant) who do the same, but neither looks as good as she does. I will share digits/address with senior members or reliable/recent posters of new info.Do you still have have information? Hammond makes me to nervous to even drive around.

SgtPerv
05-17-09, 06:44
Is this the same Emma that hung around P&M?

It sure looks like her.

http://www.projectvoyeur.com/contributions/q-view/?id=124325

SpokenOne69
05-18-09, 10:02
Might be easier to recognize her if she had a broom in her hand.

The Emma I remember was sometimes sweeping the floors for Mickey

But, it sure does resemble her - face and body wise

SgtPerv
05-18-09, 10:09
Might be easier to recognize her if she had a broom in her hand.

The Emma I remember was sometimes sweeping the floors for Mickey

But, it sure does resemble her - face and body wiseThat is the one I was talking about. A little nutzy. LOL

I freak out when I saw it. I would bet money that is her.

Fan1
05-20-09, 15:08
Saw a WSW and BSW, both thin, early 20's at 7:30pm. They both made eye contact and seemed ready to roll but I had a passenger.

Cwashi0753
06-01-09, 22:16
Hello all

Sunday evening I strolled down stateline hoping to find some fun. I know stateline is hot with LE so I watched my back. Found a WSW by the name of cathy walking by the gas station. I pulled over on the I'll side and she ran over and jumped in. 20 bucks for BBBJCIM. Great service for the bucks. She wanted a ride to South Holland but dropped her off on Hohman by the L store.

Dudder
06-02-09, 19:30
Alleged prostitute stabs Hammond man in chest, flees
| Tuesday, June 02, 2009

HAMMOND | A suspected prostitute stabbed a North Hammond man in the chest before breaking out a window of his home and fleeing, topless, through the neighborhood Sunday, police said.

Family members said Monday the 54-year-old victim, who was transferred from the St. Margaret Mercy Healthcare Center North Campus to an Illinois trauma center, is expected to make a full recovery.

The man told police the woman, whom he said he had not seen in months, came to his door in the 4600 block of Torrence Avenue shortly before 5 a.m. asking for money.

She became angry when he refused to pay her, the man said, and stabbed him several times in the chest.

Relatives in the apartment next door said they were roused by the man's shouts, and when the shirtless woman saw them, she kicked out a bedroom window and ran off.

A prescription pill bottle with the woman's name on the label and a bloody machete were found in the apartment, police said.

The woman was not in custody Monday afternoon, but detectives said charges would likely be presented after further investigation

SgtPerv
06-02-09, 19:44
Best reason to never let these working girls know where you live.

Ump1969
06-04-09, 00:53
Alleged prostitute stabs Hammond man in chest, flees
| Tuesday, June 02, 2009

HAMMOND | A suspected prostitute stabbed a North Hammond man in the chest before breaking out a window of his home and fleeing, topless, through the neighborhood Sunday, police said.

Family members said Monday the 54-year-old victim, who was transferred from the St. Margaret Mercy Healthcare Center North Campus to an Illinois trauma center, is expected to make a full recovery.

The man told police the woman, whom he said he had not seen in months, came to his door in the 4600 block of Torrence Avenue shortly before 5 a.m. asking for money.

She became angry when he refused to pay her, the man said, and stabbed him several times in the chest.

Relatives in the apartment next door said they were roused by the man's shouts, and when the shirtless woman saw them, she kicked out a bedroom window and ran off.

A prescription pill bottle with the woman's name on the label and a bloody machete were found in the apartment, police said.

The woman was not in custody Monday afternoon, but detectives said charges would likely be presented after further investigation

I have pointed this out in the past. Sometimes I got responses. Sometimes I didn't. Sometimes I was told by other Mongers basically that, "Don't lecture me- I know what I'm doing". I'll say it again, no matter what some other monger may think of me. These girls are not on the street for love. They are out there for money. Many are crack addicts. If you take a crack addict in your home, you will probably see her again- whether you want to or not. She needs crack and you are her new source. If you don't see her, you might see her "husband" or "boyfriend". They will demand money. They might threaten to tell your boss, your wife, etc. You might not see them. They might be happy to rob you while not home. They might threaten you right in your own home. What are you going to tell the cops- that you were threatened by your *****'s friends? You guys that do this- let me ask you something. Do you ever go to the casinos and gamble? You try to find ways to beat the house. You look for ways to beat the odds. You don't just throw your money on the table and say, "Here-take it!" Well that's pretty close to what you're doing when you take a SW into your home. I have a regular. She is living in a motel room with a guy that is picking up the tab. He leaves his wife to be with her. He thinks they are in love. She will milk him for every cent she can. If he pisses her off, she will ruin his life. She wants my cell number, which I refuse to give her. Sorry for the lecture, guys. You are out there for the same reason as me. Stay safe. Don't let the girls think we are just suckers.

Hitit2
06-08-09, 15:48
I've been checking out cl and b-page for a while. Been to a few amp's. Seems like the most economical way to go is a sw. Never done that though. I'm a lil nervous about le. How do you protect yourself from getting caught? How do you tell who is a sw and who is le? Any suggestions would help.

SgtPerv
06-08-09, 18:51
I've been checking out cl and b-page for a while. Been to a few amp's. Seems like the most economical way to go is a sw. Never done that though. I'm a lil nervous about le. How do you protect yourself from getting caught? How do you tell who is a sw and who is le? Any suggestions would help.This is a must read to get you started.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/announcement-mongeringrules.php

Most problems occur from not following the rules.

Hitit2
06-10-09, 21:43
I read the rules you posted and that definitely sounds like it would protect you from getting in any trouble. I drove yesterday down to Broadway and went up and down a few times but didn't see anything that stood out. I eventually made my way over to State line starting from 165th and headed north and didn't see anything either. I did see to patrol cars passing me going the opposite direction though. Turned back south and went down Hohman and came up empty. Do I have to go further north or is that the area that you can usually find something? It was about 3-4 pm. If anyone has a number to share for someone I would appreciate it. I would rather go through cl or b-page but don't have a lot of $$$$$ right now so I would settle for a sw or maybe a cheap apt call or something.

Indiana Smoker
06-12-09, 09:52
Hello Everyone.

I somehow lost my password and after a several tries to get it back, I just gave up. I re-resisted. I used to post as Ben Dover, but I guess you all get to know me as Indiana Smoker.

SgtPerv
06-12-09, 17:32
Hello Everyone.

I somehow lost my password and after a several tries to get it back, I just gave up.That has happen to me a couple times and all I did was clicked "forgotten password" and Jackson sent me a temporary password to my e mail account with in a day.

Roadrunner1969
06-14-09, 03:03
Been noticing alot of cops driving into the local truckstops. Something is up!

SgtPerv
06-14-09, 22:27
They have doing that for years. A lot of seedy people and activity around some truck stops (drugs, SW, runaways, stolen property being sold and other people wanting to leave town).

Roadrunner1969
06-16-09, 00:14
They have doing that for years. A lot of seedy people and activity around some truck stops (drugs, SW, runaways, stolen property being sold and other people wanting to leave town).Ya, 5 years ago lizards were far and few. Now they inhabit almost all truck stops by big citys. Gary, Detroit, alanta and the east coast citys. But now everyone every night. The cameras and the security gards did scare alot of then away, but as trucks stop get'n feul at the fly by nighters the companys can't aford the security. Alot of trucks only park were lizards roam. If in ohio stop at the 76er you will have a good time, trust me. If any one needs to know what the 76er is, then keep lookn cause I ant telln.

SgtPerv
06-16-09, 12:54
If in ohio stop at the 76er you will have a good time, trust me. If any one needs to know what the 76er is, then keep lookn cause I ant tell but if you do you.It is no secret !

Union 76 truck stops are well known lizard lots for 20 yrs that I know.

Driving around them in a car is foolish.

Every trucker is watching you to see if you are a pimp, LE or thief.

The lizards do not want/trust you.

Champ Chump
06-17-09, 13:03
I have always wondered if anything was happening there, but I have yet to manage to find anyone with info about these parts. If anyone has info they would like to share please pm me.

Thanx in advance
CC out ;-}~

Ralph Alton
06-17-09, 18:05
There used to be some lizard activity in the lot across the street from the truck stop that was at the intersection of Rte 20 and the road that is exit # 15 on I-80. It was not in the truck stop but the lot beside the steak house and in front of the run down strip mall. I found that having a CB in the car was some help, but that seems to have all dried up now.

I scored two lizards there, but the last one found my wallet and emptied it of my money (at least the b**ch left my credit cards) while she was hoovering the little guy. Went back a few months later, but there was nothing happening anymore.

By the way, we don't call them lizards for no reason. Most of them are lizard ugly!

Roadrunner1969
06-20-09, 02:08
There used to be some lizard activity in the lot across the street from the truck stop that was at the intersection of Rte 20 and the road that is exit # 15 on I-80. It was not in the truck stop but the lot beside the steak house and in front of the run down strip mall. I found that having a CB in the car was some help, but that seems to have all dried up now.The truckstop really didn't care, it was lake station pd and state pd that wanted it cleaned up. That little book store had a lot of action. But how they clean it up was really high tech. 2 state troopers running down hwy 20, and lake station pd rented the old burger king building and had cameras pointing at the book store and that big parking lot. when u pulled in they got your plate # and then radioed to the state troopers. then u were arested and fucked. that was about 2001 to 2002. and by the beginnig of 2003 they had it cleaned up. They also theated to shut down the truckstop. that is why the have secerity there now. A white van.

Fan1
07-20-09, 19:53
Seems like 12 of the last 13 entries don't belong in this sub-forum. But I digress. Last weekend, I passed Harrison Park no less than 6 times and saw 2 very attractive (8 on SW scale) WSW drawing attention to themselves between 10 and 11pm. I circled the area looking for LE as well but didn't find any. Still, seemed like one of those too good to be true situations. They disappeared just before midnight. They were traveling together, were acting tipsy, but I'm not aware of any bars right around there.

I wondered if anyone else saw them. I didn't see any stings in the paper either. I've seen some nice lookers in that area during the day hours but I haven't been traveling solo when I do so I can't stop.

If anyone has leads on Hmd action, I am willing to trade.

Thanks

Jackmeoff123
01-07-10, 21:37
The truckstop really didn't care, it was lake station pd and state pd that wanted it cleaned up. That little book store had a lot of action. But how they clean it up was really high tech. 2 state troopers running down hwy 20, and lake station pd rented the old burger king building and had cameras pointing at the book store and that big parking lot. When you pulled in they got your plate # and then radioed to the state troopers. Then you were arested and fucked. That was about 2001 to 2002. And by the beginnig of 2003 they had it cleaned up. They also theated to shut down the truckstop. That is why the have secerity there now. A white van.Your info is wrong. The bookstore was recently shut down 2008. Up until then a good place to snag a SW before shift change at 11pm. At shift change the cops converged and used sirens and lights, like at a major accident, to run off all the trucks

One time a couple years ago, saw a vehicle parked way in the back, in the dark, could barely make out the grill chrome. A couple WSW came running across the lot from the Ponderosa. BAM. Here comes that car. One of Indiana's finest. State trooper arrested both.

Not long ago. For chits and giggles I parked at the closed book store one night to see if anything/anybody might wander by. Nope. Went to bed, and before I could fall asleep, here comes the cops with sirens and lights to chase me off. Pretty F'd up IMO. Nothing but one big empty lot and they didn't want me and my truck sleepin there. Faggots

TS kiddy corner will have a girl or two sneak thru during the day. Security works at night there

For those in cars, do this. Don't cruise the truck parking. But park off to the side of the TS main building where you can't be observed by store employees. And pay attention. The girls walk from the 4 wheeler parking to the truck parking. Catch them on the way.

One BTW. In all my years of mongering TS playtoys, the hottest 3 black girls of them all, from coast to coast, came from behind that now closed bookstore. God I hate the cops.

LapDogg
01-08-10, 21:09
I've been checking out cl and b-page for a while. Been to a few amp's. Seems like the most economical way to go is a sw. Never done that though. I'm a lil nervous about le. How do you protect yourself from getting caught? How do you tell who is a sw and who is le? Any suggestions would help.

The SW is the one that takes your money and runs away
The LE is the one that takes your money then handcuffs you.

Golden Country
01-08-10, 23:14
How do you think a amp near flying J would do?
my friend needs feedback to decide where to go
Golden

Amp Middleman
01-11-10, 13:09
my friend needs feedback to decide where to go
Golden
Are you going to have SW's working there too?? Mabey you posted in the wrong group. I did hear that a spa was for sale on the Chi town board tho if u have the cash.. Like $289K i think...

Wisaman
01-11-10, 21:50
That marketing area is vastly underserviced!

Maybe best location would be on the west end, beyond W Lafayette- out near Klondyke. Just my 2 cents for your friend's consideration. :-)

[yes, I agree] subject of this post needs to go into Massage Parlor thread, not here in the SW where it is misplaced.

Roadrunner1969
01-17-10, 06:24
Your info is wrong. The bookstore was recently shut down 2008. Up until then a good place to snag a SW before shift change at 11pm. At shift change the cops converged and used sirens and lights, like at a major accident, to run off all the truck.No dude I was not. I live rite down the street. But I do work nites Monday thur Friday. What I witness was on a Saturday.

Indiana Jones
02-01-10, 17:25
Today early afternoon was driving on State Line, not looking, was on business. Bundled up blonde went out of way to give look, so I thought what the heck and turned around, looked decent from across the street.
Got in car and saw a ton of makeup and as soon as I heard the voice I knew I had a problem. It was a TV and he started crying about needing money, homeless, would be best ever, so I gave him 10 to get out of car and go away.
Had brown coat with red winter had and scarf, probably around 5'10".
You have been warned.

Golden Country
02-02-10, 00:35
That marketing area is vastly underserviced!

Maybe best location would be on the west end, beyond W Lafayette- out near Klondyke. Just my 2 cents for your friend's consideration. :-)

[yes, I agree] subject of this post needs to go into Massage Parlor thread, not here in the SW where it is misplaced.

Sorry you guys are right I will post it in Massage now!

Aaaaaaaaabbbbb
02-06-10, 22:20
I am from the flint area where there is a ton of action. I just moved to this area and I am not familiar where all these streets you mention are (state line Road, broadway, etc). What city has the most action. South bend seems dead.

Aaaaaaaaabbbbb
02-06-10, 22:22
I am from the flint area where there is a ton of very hot action. What city is the streets you guys mention in (state line Road, broadway etc). I am not finding much action over here but I have only tried SB.

Mj138
02-24-10, 19:02
I had not been in Cal city/Hammond for a while(6/8 months) and had some time, so I cruised the area early afternoon. North Hammond looks terrible, what the hell happened? Jesus, the mayor(Tom Mcdermit?) has done a terrible job. That area was starting to turn around a few years back. I guess it is the usual crooked business as usual, with him getting rich and the dummies who voted for him getting screwed. SW's were out, a crack ho waving at me, a possible TS (maybe a decent looking girl) waving me down. It was depressing and made me happy that I no longer live in the area. I did not partake, not my thing.

Heathwood
03-13-10, 00:12
I was driving north on Stateline this evening around 6:30pm, just south of the hospital, when I noticed a young lady walking south. I definitely got the head
turn from her, it was a bit too dark to make eye contact. I drove to the next stop sign, debating whether to turn around but at the stop there was LE. They turned south seemingly following the woman, not sure if she was LE but something was not right. So I went to a local Cal City bar and had a few...Be careful.

Dudder
05-21-10, 12:01
HAMMOND | Three men were arrested downtown Thursday afternoon after they apparently mistook an undercover police officer for a street-walking prostitute.

The honky-tonks and burlesque houses that once crowded the north end of State Line Avenue have been gone for decades, but some men continue to cruise the area looking to exchange money for sexual activity.

And women, many homeless and most addicted to drugs, still "work the line" for cash, occasionally dying in the process, such as two victims of convicted serial killer Urdiales who were snatched off the avenue and murdered in 1997.

With spring's increasingly pleasant weather, members of the Harrison Park Crime Watch organization notified police this month that women again were strolling the avenue, said Police Chief Miller, who participated Thursday in the lunchtime sting.

A steady stream of vehicles stopped to chat with the undercover officer, who was wearing a wireless microphone and under constant video surveillance from an unmarked car, over the course of the two-hour operation.

"The safety of our officers is of paramount importance," Miller said. "If we lose contact, the action is suspended immediately."

Some men drove on and continued with their business. Others offered the officer money for her favors.

Belteton, 30, and Cortes, 52, both of Hammond, and Walker, 30, of Calumet City, were arrested after allegedly propositioning the undercover officer, and their vehicles were towed away.

All three men were held on pending charges of patronizing a prostitute.

Bond on the violation is $500 for Indiana residents and $1,000 for those who live out of state, with an additional cost of at least $105 to get the impounded vehicles returned.

"This will slow down the trade for a couple days. It does make a dent in the business," Miller said. "But when they start up again, we'll be back to remind all concerned that the practice is not a very good idea

In Harvey
08-02-10, 21:48
White chick, not too fat, not too thin.

Decent looking, in fact. Relatively short brown hair.

Got the look, did not stop.

In Harvey
08-02-10, 21:49
Sorry, it was about 7:15 PM on MOnday.

Dudder
08-19-10, 20:56
I was driving down Stateline Rd at 8:30 AM saw 3 wsw out there Michelle, Kori and Susie. Picked up Susie got a very good bbbjcim for $.2. Susie is in the pink and the brunette is Michelle

In Harvey
08-28-10, 11:07
I was driving down Stateline Rd at 8:30 AM saw 3 wsw out there Michelle, Kori and Susie. Picked up Susie got a very good bbbjcim for $.2. Susie is in the pink and the brunette is MichelleJesus, dude. I would have thought "Cops!" all the way home after passing those chicks.

Especially on stateline.

That hooch is too nice for streetwalking.

In Harvey
08-29-10, 17:39
I think I saw Suzie on Stateline across from the Wendy's yesterday. Also saw a BSW that on first glance was smoking hot, but on the second (and third!) driveby I'm pretty sure was a dude!

Are there trannies on Stateline?

Purple Lover
09-02-10, 17:59

My friend needs feedback to decide where to go.

GoldenNot a bad idea, especially if you are talking about the Flying J on Grant Street. You could get hot and bothered at Granted Pleasures then get your rocks off at the AMP, then get a good(?) meal at Flying J before sleeping in your truck.

JimJames
10-08-10, 16:55
Took a drive up and down Stateline in Cal City today around noon. Nothing, nada.

Gottahavit2
10-15-10, 13:54
Smallish BSW and a tall Brunette SW were bent over Uncle Leo's hood around 11am. About 2 streets north of SR6 on Broadway. Hey all been awhile since I reported. I went under the name Interested Part before. Retired for a bit. And just browsing may get back into the game.

Thunder 04
10-18-10, 01:18
Am from out of state. I hve plenty of post in Ok an TX boards. Where is stateline road at? What town. You can feel free to pm me.

Thanks

Amp Middleman
10-18-10, 18:22
Am from out of state. I hve plenty of post in Ok an TX boards. Where is stateline road at? What town. You can feel free to pm me.

ThanksWhich reads and I quote "statelie and n/w Indiana" And the guide made you a senior? Here's some good advice find a nice strip club in south chicago you will have a good experience there. No more questions ty

JimJames
10-18-10, 22:16
I posted about this one on 10-15 in the "Stateline Road Area" Thread.

What a difference a few days makes. I saw that WSW on State Line again this afternoon. I circled around to try to make eye contact, got the nod and a wave. Different cloths on, but looked like she had been up for quite some time. Her hair greasy and pulled back behind her ears looking like she had not showered in days. She was walking very fast to the Smoke Shop. I decided to pass. She went from a 6-7 to a 2-3 on the street walker scale. I headed over to Broadway. Found Debby at 41st and Broadway. No rush what so ever BBBJ for a Jackson. Got digits.

Thunder 04
10-19-10, 00:32
Which reads and I quote "statelie and n/w Indiana" And the guide made you a senior? Here's some good advice find a nice strip club in south chicago you will have a good experience there. No more questions tyIf you can't help out than don't answer the question. NW Indiana encompasses a lot of land area and being from out of state, I would have no idea where that is. So to respectable people who will help a fellow hobbiest out. What part of NW Indiana should I be looking at? StateliNe is a very long road. Where do I need to look. You can I'm if you need. Then if you ever get to the Tulsa-Memphis-Dallas-Houston or OKC areas, I can help you out.

And BTW. No more stupid answers ty

JimJames
10-19-10, 02:33

ThanksGoogle this place;

Steffen's Bakery.
714 State Line Road
Calumet City, IL 60409.
Very slim pickn's IMHO.

JJ

SgtPerv
10-19-10, 06:22
Google this place.

Steffen's Bakery.

714 State Line Road t.

Calumet City, IL 60409.

Very slim pickn's IMHO.

JJArea is also well known for LE stings. Be very picky / careful in that area.

Warpig2000
10-19-10, 13:32
Area is also well known for LE stings. Be very picky / careful in that area.Thunder, Sgt Perv is unfortunately on the money here. State Line is named that because it runs the border between Hammond IN and Calumet City IL. In days long gone by the girls used this as a stroll because if LE was hot on one side they only had to step across the yellow line to change jurisdiction. Unfortunately the po-po in both towns cross-deputized their forces about four years back. Cal City cops can now make arrests in their neighboring Indiana jurisdictions, likewise Hammond cops can arrest in Illinois, tit4tat.

Actually quite often Hohman (the next main street East of State Line) is safer to pick up SW's now, especially around Harrison Park and the gas station across from the park- which still get watched big time. You'd probably know all this of course if you read through the forum. Be careful out there!

Thunder 04
10-19-10, 23:27
I appreciate all the information. I will be in Indy, Michigan City and Notre Dame. From looking, it appeared tat stateline was the best choice. I guess now that would not be the case. So if there are any other places I would love to hear about them.

It looked like Centerfolds? Was a good place too. What are recommendations.

Thanks in advance.

JimJames
10-20-10, 00:41
Thunder, Sgt Perv is unfortunately on the money here. State Line is named that because it runs the border between Hammond IN and Calumet City IL. In days long gone by the girls used this as a stroll because if LE was hot on one side they only had to step across the yellow line to change jurisdiction. Unfortunately the po-po in both towns cross-deputized their forces about four years back. Cal City cops can now make arrests in their neighboring Indiana jurisdictions, likewise Hammond cops can arrest in Illinois, tit4tat.

Actually quite often Hohman (the next main street East of State Line) is safer to pick up SW's now, especially around Harrison Park and the gas station across from the park- which still get watched big time. You'd probably know all this of course if you read through the forum. Be careful out there! That gas station you speak of is now closed. The owner is now trying to get it reopened.

You are very true of Harrison Park area. Have been farming that area for quite some time. Calumet Ave from the overpass south to Conkey, and Columbia from Chicago south to 165th also produce as soon as the sun goes down. Mostly BSW in the 3-5 range, but there are a few gems mixed in.

Here is what was in Hammond Times:

HAMMOND | The city revoked the business license of a gas station just south of downtown after a Hammond Police Department report found it has been the site of more than 250 police calls in the past year.

City Controller Bob Lendi revoked the license Thursday morning for the Marathon gas station at 5720 Hohman Ave.

According to a report prepared by Sgt. Robert Cobb the gas station "has become the center of attention in the Harrison Park community," with residents and Crime Watch members complaining that the building is being used as a central point for gang members to buy and sell illegal drugs.

The police report states the department's Gang Suppression Unit investigated those complaints and found the allegations to be true. The report also said the department is spending a disproportionate amount of its time and resources responding to incidents at the station.

"The business has become a nuisance not only to the community but also to the city of Hammond for excessive calls of service," the report states.

In the past year, Hammond police have received 253 calls for service from the gas station. Those visits resulted in 25 arrests, including 10 for narcotics and three for prostitution.

Attempts to contact representatives of Illinois-based BAP Management, Inc., which owns the gas station, were unsuccessful.

BAP representatives were cited in Hammond City Court in July for maintaining a nuisance, use of real estate for illegal activities and use of false information to obtain a business license, due to their state license being revoked and the corporation listing a variety of addresses and phone numbers that are no longer in service.

City Attorney Kris Kantar said the company had no representation at a Sept. 8 court appearance and Judge Jeffrey Harkin on Wednesday issued a default judgment, ordering the company to pay $10,000 in fines.

As of Friday morning, the station was closed, with city barricades placed at its entrances.

JJ

Ralphyboy
11-28-10, 22:12
I had a dream in the summer of '09 that was my best dream with a WSW named CC. It was midweek, prob about 11 am when I was driving down Broadway around 42nd and saw a cute blonde walking with an old black guy. I circled around and plled over. She gave me the look and hopped in. She said it was very cool that I stopped for her even though she was with a friend (def. Not her pimp). We headed to her spot (safe alley off 45th & Fillmore) , did the cop check, agreed on. 3 for a BJ. We get there and she goes to work with a lot of licking & sucking. I was grabbing her from behind and working her kitty and she was getting really wet. I asked to see her titties and they were a large B, small C and nice nips. She took her pants down and I started fingering her. She was moaning and licking and said it would be free if I DATY. I declined and she kept going to town. I blew and she took every drop of the BBBJCIMWS. I dropped her back off and unfortunately have never seen her again. She was the best SW I have had and would love any info on her if anyone has it.

Thanks and happy hunting and be safe.

Budd125
12-13-10, 19:01
Driving down stateline Road near sibley around 1 in the afternoon. Saw a cute SW 5'6, blonde, red jacket.

And blue jeans, she seemed to be on something. Made the pickup okay, took her back to my place. 5 for twenty min of pounding. We hung out.

For and hour got BJ for the road, dropped her back off stateline Road, sorry no digits.

Robbydarabian
01-05-11, 21:53
This thread is dead LOL. So besides stateline, are there any areas that would be good for picking up SW's? I have never tried it and only done BP. But I want to try a SW stat so any advice people?

Kelvb
01-06-11, 10:16
I have been reading about stateline and decided to give it a try. It was about 8pm and I saw tons of foot traffic, but of course you can tell who is the SW. Around 9 after some driving and taking it easy, I saw 1 WSW just east of stateline. I'm not familiar with the area except that I know it was one street east of stateline. She was not bad for a BBBJ. She asked for. 3 but told her I only had. 2. Works everytime! Great part about it was that I made her swallow it cause I said let me see it and she had my stuff in her mouth and I said just swallow and she looked at me weird. I said just do it and she did and had smile. She was about 6 on the scale for looks and didn't look strung out with missing teeth or anything. Sorry I don't have a name or anything. Just decided to share the story after reading this post. I had been doing some searching around the heights and that place is dead so is cicero.

Travelrat
01-06-11, 13:51
This thread is dead LOL. So besides stateline, are there any areas that would be good for picking up SW's? I have never tried it and only done BP. But I want to try a SW stat so any advice people?Had had some luck on South Lake Street in Miller beach (Gary, In) from Melton to Miller last summer. Saw a 30yr old WSW who gave me the eye and motioned to me. But, had no time. She was about a 6 on the SW scale. Also, have seen some overweight WSWs near the gas station there. TRat.

Monger King
01-07-11, 02:37
Real kinky, nasty, freaky, kinda heavy but if you can look past that you will reall enjoy this one asked. 8 I gave her. 6 and I tell you it was well worth it I have the contact for senior members, she told me to tell friends about her and she trying to build up her fan base LOL.

Stay safe,

MGK!

Member #4081
01-07-11, 11:55
OMG. I am trying to get some food down here. Wow. To each his own hehe. Even the fat girls need some, but wow. Just wow. You'd have to pay me to hit that. A lot. Whew.

Rj2008
01-07-11, 14:36
That should be CRIMINAL. Both her and you. I just wish I could undue that picture in my mind.

Real kinky, nasty, freaky, kinda heavy but if you can look past that you will reall enjoy this one asked. 8 I gave her. 6 and I tell you it was well worth it I have the contact for senior members, she told me to tell friends about her and she trying to build up her fan base LOL.

Stay safe,

MGK!

Rocket Dork
01-08-11, 10:11
I don't want that number. I will have nightmares for months. Yuck! Rocket Dork

Turtlewax
01-08-11, 13:14
Did she pay you?

Brian139
01-09-11, 20:10
Oug, yes I agree here. King, you deserve a medal for doing her. I can't.

SamaRy
01-10-11, 11:10

Stay safe,

MGK! I know some people like that type. But IMO that was nasty.

D Juan
01-10-11, 11:11
You just fucking with us?

Chicago Monger
01-16-11, 12:00
I was in miller driving pasted the trailer park. One young thin WSW waving. She stayed in the same spot. Over by the east entrance. Didn't know if it was a sting due to the fact she wasn't walking down the street. Too many places for leo or bad pimps to hide.

Any input?

Edchav
04-11-11, 18:13
I was driving on stateline today at about 3pm saw. 2 SW but didn't have time. No sign of LE.

Dudder
04-15-11, 23:25
HAMMOND | A Chicago man who thought he was buying time with a downtown prostitute was robbed of his car and pants Friday, police said.

The 38-year-old West Pullman neighborhood resident admitted to police he was looking for a female prostitute on State Line Avenue shortly after midnight when a woman got into the passenger seat of his car near Waltham Street.

She demanded money, the victim said, as a man pointing a handgun appeared outside his window and ordered him out of the car.

The gunman demanded his pants and shoes, the victim said, and tossed his keys to a third suspect, who drove off in his car north on State Line Avenue.

The other two suspects fled on foot down a Waltham Street alley, the man said.

Police canvassing the area reported no sign of the suspects or the victim's car.

James F
05-08-11, 11:51
I don't patronize streetwalkers but I do drive on State Line and Hohman regularly. It seems to me there are SW on these streets with more regularly than in the recent past. Proceed with caution, especially on State Line.

MyMirrorSpeaks
05-28-11, 03:06
I was passing the hospital on SL and saw a white SW (8 on the SW scale) just on the cal city side of the street. She attempted to flag me down, but I was running late and couldn't stop. It was early in the morning.

James F
05-28-11, 18:05
I was passing the hospital on SL and saw a white SW (8 on the SW scale) just on the cal city side of the street. She attempted to flag me down, but I was running late and couldn't stop. It was early in the morning.I saw her yesturday around noonish. A blond. Looked so good I figured she was LE

Desert1
06-09-11, 22:02
Haven't been to Hammond in a while is Dawn (blonde tall) still working the area?

Sirius1
07-15-11, 15:40
I had been on Stateline for a year or more since I normally hunt in the Chicago Heights area but that has dried up a bit recently. Went there end of June and hooked up with a tall, thin blonde by the bakery. A bit stone and not that good but she served her purpose. A couple of days later I found a WSW about 5'6" and short brown hair on Stateline just north of the hospital. Had an enjoyable time. Saw a couple of other WSW the same day. Is Stateline coming back? Oh for the days of Angel.

Heathwood
07-17-11, 10:17
Haven't been to Hammond in a while is Dawn (blonde tall) still working the area?I happened to be in Hammond the paste few days. I drove Stateline a dozen times over that time and did not see any SW's.

I heard tell of a tranny with a blonde wig around that area but that not my cup of tea.
Sadder still is that the bakery closed.....

Grateful One
08-09-11, 09:15
Took a detour along state line, haven't been that way for a while. 2 blks south of hosp, saw a pretty cute latina spinner, made eye-contact so I decided to spin back around and adjust my wallet, etc. Headed back and she was gone. Was it a mirage or has anyone else seen random sights? It was mid-afternoon.

JimJames
08-10-11, 11:11
Took a detour along state line, haven't been that way for a while. 2 blks south of hosp, saw a pretty cute latina spinner, made eye-contact so I decided to spin back around and adjust my wallet, etc. Headed back and she was gone. Was it a mirage or has anyone else seen random sights? It was mid-afternoon.If it is the one I am thinking of. Skinny 5' 5".100lbs, acne on the face. Longer dark hair. She has been discussed on here a few times. When I me her she said her name was Britney, was Italian, said she was from New Jersey. Gave FS for. 4 and a tip. Kinda lack-luster performance, but the price was right and there was no drama. Gave me her digits PM if you want them. Called many times no answer.

JJ

Clad107
08-17-11, 07:00
Been by the new school construction for the last week and yesterday around 10 30 am saw a LSW spinner, WSW older brunette and A WSW young irish looking red head, dreamt of BBBJCIM with the irish girl, thicker, shamrock trampstamp. Good technic took all I had to offer and didn't stop til I was spent. .25

Dudder
08-17-11, 23:21
The redhead is Sheena $40 for f / s service is pretty good but she has no digits.

Been by the new school construction for the last week and yesterday around 10 30 am saw a LSW spinner, WSW older brunette and A WSW young irish looking red head, dreamt of BBBJCIM with the irish girl, thicker, shamrock trampstamp. Good technic took all I had to offer and didn't stop til I was spent. .25

Champ Chump
08-18-11, 12:59
FYI, if you're ever caught soliciting near any public school you will face felony charges 1st offence just in case you didn't know.

Bbenet
08-21-11, 23:31
Just letting everyone know I saw shana a black SW on Holhman south of the hospital by the citco, She was about 5, 7 and had a sweat suit on but after making eye contact seen she was available, Picked her up and ended up with a BBBJ for 3. And she was open to whatever, seemed clean and didn't have a phone to contact her but she said she was in the area in the evenings so you might look for her.

NWIguy1978
08-23-11, 22:20
Been by the new school construction for the last week and yesterday around 10 30 am saw a LSW spinner, WSW older brunette and A WSW young irish looking red head, dreamt of BBBJCIM with the irish girl, thicker, shamrock trampstamp. Good technic took all I had to offer and didn't stop til I was spent. .25New school on State Line? Where? Crossroad?

Dudder
08-23-11, 23:27
The new school is between Rimbach & the hospital one a block East of Stateline. You can bet LE will be doing a big crackdown in that area in the coming weeks. I would probably avoid Mon-Fri during the day.

I was out on Stateline tonight between 8-9 pm saw 5 SW. A BSW and I saw tall Michelle picked her up $.4 for f / s it was ok gave me a good BBBJCIM finish. Then after I dropped her off I saw Jennifer, Sheena and a new SW 5'7 long brown hair glasses late 20's never have seen her before.

New school on State Line? Where? Crossroad?

Clad107
08-24-11, 08:37
The school is not scheduled to open just yet so the area is still a construction site. I find that the most le seems to be lunch and commute home times.

NWIguy1978
08-24-11, 13:52
Was.

The new school is between Rimbach & the hospital one a block East of Stateline. You can bet LE will be doing a big crackdown in that area in the coming weeks. I would probably avoid Mon-Fri during the day.

I was out on Stateline tonight between 8-9 pm saw 5 SW. A BSW and I saw tall Michelle picked her up $.4 for f / s it was ok gave me a good BBBJCIM finish. Then after I dropped her off I saw Jennifer, Sheena and a new SW 5'7 long brown hair glasses late 20's never have seen her before.I assumed that "construction" ment it was still being built, not actually a finished, functioning school. I'm not trying to catch a case so I'll keep my distance. Thanks.

I was also out 8/23 but around 5pm. Saw a BSW long curly black w / blond tips. Arms pretty cut and walked a little bowlegged. Any info? I'm assuming either TS or LEO (She had LEO walk, marked cars in the area, and LEOs are typically in fair shape)

Clad107
08-25-11, 08:31
I'm pretty sure that the dude thats works the area!

Was.

I assumed that "construction" ment it was still being built, not actually a finished, functioning school. I'm not trying to catch a case so I'll keep my distance. Thanks.

I was also out 8/23 but around 5pm. Saw a BSW long curly black w / blond tips. Arms pretty cut and walked a little bowlegged. Any info? I'm assuming either TS or LEO (She had LEO walk, marked cars in the area, and LEOs are typically in fair shape)

Bbenet
08-28-11, 20:26
I believe Broadway is in Gary but any way, Just wanted to add I happened to go over off of Broadway and 22nd and saw several Black Ladies walking who were definately available, I stopped at the gas station and one lady came over and asked if I was looking for anything, and after talking to her she said she could do the BBBJ for 20 + tip, I didn't take her up on it but I saw at least 5 different girls around 8-9 pm as I cruised back and forth between 22nd and I guess 26th street so if your in that area there seem to be a few ladies available off of broadway if any one is interested, Just wanted to post what I saw when in the area recently.

Clad107
08-30-11, 18:10
Cruised today and LEOwas pulling over cars for just seeming to cruise the area, coincidentaly today is the first full day of classes at the new school. Be VERY careful out there!

NWIguy1978
09-01-11, 23:14
It seems like there is no way that State Line has a chance of staying alive with that new school. Any predictions on where the new stroll will be our where the SW's will migrate to?

JimJames
10-21-11, 10:27
Was out the other night. Saw a TGTBT blond walking on the Hammond side of State Line. North of the hospital by the print shop. Looped back to get a second look and watched her get scooped. I followed expecting the car to got lit up by the popo. They went directly to the Jefferson. Made a few laps hoping she would return but have not seen her since. She was 5ft 5in 125 or so. Did not look like the usual dope girls out there. Any intel would be appreciated.

JJ

Viper314
10-27-11, 15:52
Went by the stroll today on my lunch hour, all the LE must have been on lunch as well. I usually run into at least one. Saw 1 BSW I would give about a 6 a littel on the heavy side

Dressesd in all black with gold design down the front of her right pant leg. I also saw one hsw with a very large rear and maybe give her a 5 on looks. Both about 2 blocks south of Wendys.