PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23

Indiguy
09-01-17, 19:56
Thought I would give it a a chance. No One was there. No bartender for 5 minutes. Saw more dancers otc smoking than in dancing and the music. LOUD. On the way home I saw a lovely leggy walking upstream on Tibbs, not far from the cemetery. With "marks" on those legs". Dark hair. Probably older than she looked from my drive by.

CaddyDaddy663
09-03-17, 17:48
Went during the day a few days ago and let me tell you. Think name was ebony and it was on in tge VIP. She rocked my world for a club. This might have been the best. Love me some Rio.I stopped by last Friday a week ago; was hit on by several girls including Danielle and Chrystal and then- there was Ebony. She may be new to Rio, but she's not bashful let's say that. Before I could sit down in the VIP, she was tugging on my belt and zipper. Gosh, I hate a mess and I was pleased to see she is very, very neat. I don't always take my coffee black, but this time Ebony was the word.

BGCarpeDiem
09-03-17, 21:47
Was in Rio few weeks ago about 3:30 or 4:00. Ended up with double with Danielle and another (starts with "D", brunette, about 5'7" 130 lb B cup. Ended up blowing load under dress shirt, to which complaint was wasteful.

$300 for doubles and $150 tip to share a bit pricy tho'.

The gals know where you should sit to avoid being on AFV.

BG (Not BigGuy, I'm the other white meat).

CaddyDaddy663
09-04-17, 06:56
Before you venture over that way, I stopped by Lace and there is a very professional, hand lettered sign saying "closed for remodeling". Don't know what needed remodeling other than the attitudes of the girls and the service.

SuperMtta
09-05-17, 15:50
Last week Tues. I visited a few clubs. Started out at Brads and not much was happening. So I went to the Pony a little more but, still not much. They did have half off liquor and I think they have the best music system in all the clubs if you like extreme bass. Ended the night at Rio and met up with MJ. I think she said she is kinda new, a few months now. Just wanted to say my dream with her was out of this world. Will be seeing again.

Zen Adventurer
09-07-17, 19:38
Always a great lineup at Rio. While the day shift is still and always amazing (Layla is a dream and Danielle is a really engaged alternative), Cherish, new to the night shift (and also on BP) is a special new addition. Not much into kissing, but you quickly forget about that. Only advice, given the weather in Indiana, is to make sure you bring a raincoat because you never know what the weather gods will bring.

LittleNicki
09-10-17, 22:44
I stopped into the Higher last Monday while in Kokomo for business. The place was dead at 3:30. There were 8 girls and only 3 or 4 customers. There was a hot young spinner I had never seen when I walked in so I walked up to the stage and tipped her. She came by and sat down. After a few drinks we went to the wall for a dance. She was not bashful about showing me her pussy and asked me to finger her. Well of course, I wish you would have asked sooner. She then unzipped my pants and pulled Mr happy out and you guessed it, fucked me right there. One of my best experiences in a club to date.I was an entertainer there for years. These girls that Wally described are not only there, but are there in droves at times. It was very frusterating for a young & tender innocent like I was, back then! Only the fact that I was so andïave back then, made me any real $ there. Anyway, go Wally for keeping it real! And, the rest of you remember, you've got to find the right girl, but at the Hugger, anything's possible!

Indy Tourist
09-11-17, 11:58
Club Paradise has been "closed for remodeling" for a couple of months, I hope they aren't both going out of business.

Before you venture over that way, I stopped by Lace and there is a very professional, hand lettered sign saying "closed for remodeling". Don't know what needed remodeling other than the attitudes of the girls and the service.

Scup1958
09-11-17, 16:40
I was an entertainer there for years. These girls that Wally described are not only there, but are there in droves at times. It was very frusterating for a young & tender innocent like I was, back then! Only the fact that I was so andave back then, made me any real $ there. Anyway, go Wally for keeping it real! And, the rest of you remember, you've got to find the right girl, but at the Hugger, anything's possible!I've been hearing stories about guys getting action at the back wall for years, but when I've been there, I've always had my hand pushed away if I tried to pet the kitty. It didn't look like anyone else was getting any more action than I was either. Bad timing I guess.

Anyway, thanks for the info Nicki. It's always nice to see the ladies contribute to the discussion.

Prince Numenor
09-12-17, 13:47
I've never had Wally's experience at the hugger and thank you to littlenicki for reporting. Hope to hear more from you. Saying that there have been some returnees to the hugger that have certainly upped the action. I won't mention any names but you will figure it out quick. Least the say I have been walking out of there feeling happy. I'll be going back. Numenor.

QUOTE=Scup1958;3545281. I've been hearing stories about guys getting action at the back wall for years, but when I've been there, I've always had my hand pushed away if I tried to pet the kitty. It didn't look like anyone else was getting any more action than I was either. Bad timing I guess.

Anyway, thanks for the info Nicki. It's always nice to see the ladies contribute to the discussion.

BeanTowner56
09-16-17, 15:56
Went to Dancers for the first time last week. Went again last night, about 4:30 to 8:00.

Don't know if I'd be considered a regular, but for the last year I've gone to BBF about 3 times a month.

Like the looks of Dancers, feels more like a club. Little more upscale.

Girls at both clubs are similar as far as attractiveness. Girls at BBF definitely have their regulars. Little hard to get the attention of most of the girls. Dancers seemed a little friendlier, but wasn't real crowded both times I was there so don't know if it's the same issue.

Dancers is quite a bit pricier, $250 for hh versus $200 at Brads. Not sure the extra $50 is worth it.

Haven't been to HH or Rio, so can't comment.

Interested in anyone else's comparisons as to the pros and cons of the main clubs in Indy.

Like unwinding after work with a drink, an attractive woman nearby and a VIP dance now and then.

Have never had any extras at either club, not that I'd be opposed to it, or maybe I've picked the wrong girl.

Zen Adventurer
09-16-17, 23:55
I think your observation is pretty spot on. I think Dancer's has the best looking dancers in the city by a factor of 2 x over BBF and Hugger, 5 x over Rio and 10 x over clubs like Pony and HH. More smiles per gallon at Rio than any other club, with Hugger coming in a close second depending on who is working the wall and how much $ they need on any given day / night. The problem with Rio: they only have a handful of truly beautiful dancers (and, oddly, the better looking dancers tend to work day shift there). But enthusiasm goes a long way at Rio and the VIP is "reasonable" compared to Dancers and PT's (also some lookers). The Dancer ladies are world class (and Holly, the regular server, is a doll). Smileage there is YMMV with the best opportunities presenting themselves in VIP and take out (again, YMMV). Best music is at Rio and Dancer's. BBF tends to be hair band stereotype stripper fare. Being a "regular" at any of these clubs goes a long way, as well. Hope this helps.

Went to Dancers for the first time last week. Went again last night, about 4:30 to 8:00.

Don't know if I'd be considered a regular, but for the last year I've gone to BBF about 3 times a month.

Like the looks of Dancers, feels more like a club. Little more upscale.

Girls at both clubs are similar as far as attractiveness. Girls at BBF definitely have their regulars. Little hard to get the attention of most of the girls. Dancers seemed a little friendlier, but wasn't real crowded both times I was there so don't know if it's the same issue.

Dancers is quite a bit pricier, $250 for hh versus $200 at Brads. Not sure the extra $50 is worth it.

Haven't been to HH or Rio, so can't comment.

Interested in anyone else's comparisons as to the pros and cons of the main clubs in Indy.

Like unwinding after work with a drink, an attractive woman nearby and a VIP dance now and then.

Have never had any extras at either club, not that I'd be opposed to it, or maybe I've picked the wrong girl..

CaddyDaddy663
09-19-17, 09:00
Stopped in at Rio and got the usual welcome from a lineup of Marge Simpson bathrobe wearing girls (Hey Baby, come see me") and commenting on my car. I don't know why this club doesn't have a smoking patio out back, but it's a little uncomfortable to be called out, even in a well meaning way. There's also a few of their regular dudes giving me a nod and a look over. Plus -- sunlight and daytime strippers should never, ever meet.

Back inside, all the pimpled, dimples, flabby snaggle toothed women outside turned into 8's or 9's, like God intended them. Much better.

Anyways, B* the 19 yo blond came up and within minutes was wrapping her hand around my cock under my shorts. Went to the back $30 area and she spent no time at all bending over and pulling her panties aside begging me to fingerbang her, which I did, then finished with an awesome bare titty fuck and I finished on her large naturals and in her hand. 3 songs plus tip was $100.

On the way out, she was outside again in her bathrobe smoking. I took one look and got the hell out of there.

Bubbler99
09-21-17, 17:56
It was a target rich environment at Rio late yesterday afternoon with over a dozen ladies fighting for attention from patrons, including fan favorites Daisy, Danielle and Janelle. Also taking the stage were Ebony, Neesa, Journey (incredible body), Bree (may be the blonde mentioned by CaddyDaddy) and several others. Layla was MIA, but expected to return to her regular schedule soon.

DowninBTown
09-22-17, 14:54
Best review of the week!

Stopped in at Rio and got the usual welcome from a lineup of Marge Simpson bathrobe wearing girls (Hey Baby, come see me") and commenting on my car. I don't know why this club doesn't have a smoking patio out back, but it's a little uncomfortable to be called out, even in a well meaning way. There's also a few of their regular dudes giving me a nod and a look over. Plus -- sunlight and daytime strippers should never, ever meet.

Back inside, all the pimpled, dimples, flabby snaggle toothed women outside turned into 8's or 9's, like God intended them. Much better.

Anyways, B* the 19 yo blond came up and within minutes was wrapping her hand around my cock under my shorts. Went to the back $30 area and she spent no time at all bending over and pulling her panties aside begging me to fingerbang her, which I did, then finished with an awesome bare titty fuck and I finished on her large naturals and in her hand. 3 songs plus tip was $100.

On the way out, she was outside again in her bathrobe smoking. I took one look and got the hell out of there.

Prince Numenor
09-29-17, 19:24
Wow- must have been at least 15 girls there. I went for a private dance with Chris (she was pissed with all the competition). We had a hard time finding a spare chair LOL. Couldn't get much of a dance with all the action around me. Heard that Sonji had gone to Florida and that was about it on the info. Anyway if you like choice Huggers is the place and according to Chris all sorts of stuff is happening on those chairs. Have fun!

Anma472
09-29-17, 22:32
I'm not really able to make it to the clubs during the daytime with my work schedule and was wondering if anyone had info on clubs that are worth the investment at night.

RogerOver
09-30-17, 11:35

On the way out, she was outside again in her bathrobe smoking. I took one look and got the hell out of there.Most awesome and honest review this month! Thanks!

DexterIndy
10-02-17, 17:11
Well I m back after long time.

Rio some old dude was taking over all the gals there (paying for their drinks).

So the usual gals were pimping other gals to go sit with him.

After 30 mins Marcela decides to meet me and $30 fun begins, left happily.

I may visit this place again.

Hoooosier1
10-03-17, 08:28
Marcella is back! How long. Anyone else seen her?

Well I m back after long time.

Rio some old dude was taking over all the gals there (paying for their drinks).

So the usual gals were pimping other gals to go sit with him.

After 30 mins Marcela decides to meet me and $30 fun begins, left happily.

I may visit this place again..

Big Slammer
10-03-17, 08:49
If I don't want a dancer sitting down I will tell them I'm not looking for company but would like a table dance. For a couple of bucks, it's a win-win outcome.I'm the same way, that is really all some of the uglier dancers are looking for. If you spend twenty dollars on them it's like they won the lottery.

Theo Guderian
10-05-17, 11:45
Marcella is back! How long. Anyone else seen her?

.Guess it didn't work out with the monger she married. Time to stop by again.

Hoooosier1
10-06-17, 17:42
Guess it didn't work out with the monger she married. Time to stop by again.She married a monger! No way? Right hah.

DexterIndy
10-10-17, 17:42
She married a monger! No way? Right hah.It could be a diff name then and I m heading there Saturday night and if I meet any of you let's find it out.

DexterIndy
10-10-17, 18:55
It could be a diff name then and I m heading there Saturday night and if I meet any of you let's find it out.Memory is not what it used to b and I m not good with names. I had add this as it I did not let me edit the old post for some reason sorry

Hoooosier1
10-11-17, 15:09
Memory is not what it used to b and I m not good with names. I had add this as it I did not let me edit the old post for some reason sorryI went in yesterday. Marcella not there. Only 4 working. Anyone else know if the infamous M is back at Rio!!

EcdysiastLover
10-11-17, 18:55
I went in yesterday. Marcella not there. Only 4 working. Anyone else know if the infamous M is back at Rio!!I do *not* believe that Marcella is back at Rio. I heard that she's modeling.

TehdRummane
10-14-17, 11:33
I thought about making a venture out towards Rio this afternoon? Does anyone know how the crowd looks around this time on a Saturday? Anyone I should try to meet for extras? Any to avoid at all costs?

RoamerJ
10-20-17, 12:16
Marcella is not back, talked with the manager myself. There are still plenty of good girls there though. Danielle and Layla always provide. Layla can be odd and sometimes hygiene is an issue. Danielle can be pushy but never left unhappy. Daisy is good but has her regulars and is hard to get if new. Janelle has options for some but heard others complain. Cali is good but is always about the money. Some of the new night shift girls have extras as well just not as much on the menu see Remy or Pearl.

Big Slammer
10-20-17, 13:46
Got a double dance was well worth it.

Roy Cat
10-21-17, 15:09
Marcella is not back, talked with the manager myself. There are still plenty of good girls there though. Danielle and Layla always provide. Layla can be odd and sometimes hygiene is an issue. Danielle can be pushy but never left unhappy. Daisy is good but has her regulars and is hard to get if new. Janelle has options for some but heard others complain. Cali is good but is always about the money. Some of the new night shift girls have extras as well just not as much on the menu see Remy or Pearl.Layla is a former regular but her hygiene became too much of a turn off for me so now I only go see her occasionally. Most strippers want to make as much money as possible and bad hygiene would be issue for a lot of customers so it's surprising so many dancers don't spend time on preventing that kind of thing. This would be especially true of the average dancers. I've gotten lots of dances from average looking girls with really bad body odor or breath and when I go back to the club they're always gone because they couldn't make enough to make a living. It's an extremely competitive situation in most strip clubs with lots of girls competing for the customers. The more a girl can offer the better. That would include physical appearance, how her lap dances are, ability to converse, friendliness and hygiene. A girl above average in every area or most areas will make money and is the one who can make a long term living at it. All the rest have to leave and go do something else.

Tmill18
10-21-17, 20:44
http://fox59.com/2017/10/20/kokomo-mans-warning-after-having-16-guns-stolen-dont-let-strippers-in-your-house/

Which one of you guys went to Hip Huggers and let a girl move in with you and your wife?

Bubbler99
10-23-17, 01:33
Layla is a former regular but her hygiene became too much of a turn off for me so now I only go see her occasionally. Most strippers want to make as much money as possible and bad hygiene would be issue for a lot of customers so it's surprising so many dancers don't spend time on preventing that kind of thing. This would be especially true of the average dancers. I've gotten lots of dances from average looking girls with really bad body odor or breath and when I go back to the club they're always gone because they couldn't make enough to make a living. It's an extremely competitive situation in most strip clubs with lots of girls competing for the customers. The more a girl can offer the better. That would include physical appearance, how her lap dances are, ability to converse, friendliness and hygiene. A girl above average in every area or most areas will make money and is the one who can make a long term living at it. All the rest have to leave and go do something else.Is Layla's hygiene problem more than just her bad breath?

Avagddu
10-25-17, 18:44
http://fox59.com/2017/10/20/kokomo-mans-warning-after-having-16-guns-stolen-dont-let-strippers-in-your-house/

Which one of you guys went to Hip Huggers and let a girl move in with you and your wife?Shockingly it was NOT me. Lord knows I've had enough in my house over the years.

IndyRoons
10-26-17, 10:22
Friend and I decided to have a working lunch yesterday, and enjoyed a few cocktails. B / c both of our afternoons were pretty free. That turned into a criss cross tour of some of Indy's finest. With a focus on places we had never been.

Pink pony. The place absolutely smelled like a sewer. A black girl talked our ear off. We had one drink and left. She seriously would not stop talking, I've never seen anything like it. And her breath was terrible.

Club venus. Dead, dump of a place. One cute white girl dancing. But my god, a few older gents kept her busy. And I mean busy. With couch dances.

That was enough of trying new clubs for us. Just needed a few more beverages and some morally casual company. Really want to try out Lenny's and Sunset Strip sometime, just for the hell of it.

Brad's. Good time, great gals. The waitress was the hottest one there! Overheard girls complaining about their regulars and other guys wanting dances. My god, it's almost like these men are trying to pay them. That attitude was a buzz kill and we bounced.

PTs. Pretty dead. Day scene there just seems slow.

Dancer's seems to be the clear cut best place in town. But we weren't about to continue our trek back across town.

RoamerJ
10-26-17, 12:34
Is Layla's hygiene problem more than just her bad breath?The breath is usually bad because what she eats there, but she sometimes smells like she hasn't showered in a few days and has a nasty smell coming from crotch. It isn't always there so not sure what's up. She seems like the type not to freshen up after one of us takes her back.

Indiguy
10-26-17, 15:57
Friend and I decided to have a working lunch yesterday, and enjoyed a few cocktails. B / c both of our afternoons were pretty free. That turned into a criss cross tour of some of Indy's finest. With a focus on places we had never been.

Pink pony. The place absolutely smelled like a sewer. A black girl talked our ear off. We had one drink and left. She seriously would not stop talking, I've never seen anything like it. And her breath was terrible.

Club venus. Dead, dump of a place. One cute white girl dancing. But my god, a few older gents kept her busy. And I mean busy. With couch dances.

That was enough of trying new clubs for us. Just needed a few more beverages and some morally casual company. Really want to try out Lenny's and Sunset Strip sometime, just for the hell of it.

Brad's. Good time, great gals. The waitress was the hottest one there! Overheard girls complaining about their regulars and other guys wanting dances. My god, it's almost like these men are trying to pay them. That attitude was a buzz kill and we bounced.

PTs. Pretty dead. Day scene there just seems slow.

Dancer's seems to be the clear cut best place in town. But we weren't about to continue our trek back across town.Lenny's is a cross between Venus and Sunset Strip, without the excitement of a possible OK corral part deux.

CaddyDaddy663
10-26-17, 19:28
Dropped in for a few hours on Tuesday and this place is looking good! Of course Chloe was there and as usual she likes limited play, but is super fun. She brought her best friend and roommate Skye in and God, she's beautiful. Gorgeous face, hot little body and a smile to make you swoon. She's new, and so her dances in back we're pretty lame - - lots of air between here and there - - but she was busy. Then there were the usual girls keeping busy, one slender ebony grabbed the bull by the horns under the table. Overall a great time, I was sorry to leave.

Iusig
11-01-17, 07:35
Headed to Rio this afternoon for a bit of extracurricular activity. This forum has lots of good info on who provides extras, but can any day shift regulars let me know who won't go the extra mile? My expectation is to need a raincoat.

Thanks.

Iusig
11-02-17, 10:40
Ended up at Club Rio yesterday. First person I met was Harley, who was very friendly but not my type. Although I obviously had the place scoped out, she gave me the basic lay of the land and I thanked her and she went on her way. Then met (I think) Layla, who said she wanted to hang out in the "private" room and show me her skills, that she even had protection in her locker! Thanked her but said I'm still just surveying the scenery. She was very nice and said some of the dancers would be cool like her, others wouldn't. Then met Janelle and Neesa together. Neesa has the most beautiful face and I love her Sierra Leone accent. Was wearing an awesome knit 1-piece. Told her I wanted private time with Janelle though. Janelle's body type is ideal for me. Slender and athletic. She has had a kid but her body is so tight it wasn't a turnoff. After we spent a few minutes talking, including me telling her she had a good reputation on this site, I was up front about what I wanted. She started off on the safe side, saying she only works with regular customers that way, but as we kept talking she became more comfortable and said the problem with extras is that the 1/2 hour private dance so much money goes to the club there's not much left for her. Eventually got to the point where I knew she'd give me what I wanted. But oops, left my raincoat in the car. So I ended up receiving BBBJ and plenty of FIV. Against my better judgment I asked if we could just do a few strokes BB but she thankfully declined. It did, however, lead to an amazing finish that I've never experienced before.

EcdysiastLover
11-02-17, 12:11
Ended up at Club Rio yesterday. First person I met was Harley, who was very friendly but not my type. Although I obviously had the place scoped out, she gave me the basic lay of the land and I thanked her and she went on her way. Then met (I think) Layla, who said she wanted to hang out in the "private" room and show me her skills, that she even had protection in her locker! Thanked her but said I'm still just surveying the scenery. She was very nice and said some of the dancers would be cool like her, others wouldn't. Then met Janelle and Neesa together. Neesa has the most beautiful face and I love her Sierra Leone accent. Was wearing an awesome knit 1-piece. Told her I wanted private time with Janelle though. Janelle's body type is ideal for me. Slender and athletic. She has had a kid but her body is so tight it wasn't a turnoff. After we spent a few minutes talking, including me telling her she had a good reputation on this site, I was up front about what I wanted. She started off on the safe side, saying she only works with regular customers that way, but as we kept talking she became more comfortable and said the problem with extras is that the 1/2 hour private dance so much money goes to the club there's not much left for her. Eventually got to the point where I knew she'd give me what I wanted. But oops, left my raincoat in the car. So I ended up receiving BBBJ and plenty of FIV. Against my better judgment I asked if we could just do a few strokes BB but she thankfully declined. It did, however, lead to an amazing finish that I've never experienced before.When you pay $150 for a half-hour VIP at Club Rio, the girl gets $125 of it and is expected to tip out $18, so she nets $107 plus whatever tip you give her. So if you give a $50 tip (which I often do for a job well done), she makes $157 for a half an hour of work (plus whatever time she spent getting you interested). If she does that three times in a six-hour shift, which is sometimes possible, she leaves the club with about $500- tax-free! Girls who manage to do that four days a week could earn $100 K a year. Now of course they don't always do three VIPs in a shift, and they don't always work four days a week, but the potential is there. Keep these things in mind the next time a stripper complains about a tip of "only" $50.

Iusig
11-02-17, 17:40
She actually explained the cuts to me but exaggerated slightly. I did provide a tip to help make up her losses and then some.

When you pay $150 for a half-hour VIP at Club Rio, the girl gets $125 of it and is expected to tip out $18, so she nets $107 plus whatever tip you give her.

Roy Cat
11-04-17, 10:47
Dropped in for a few hours on Tuesday and this place is looking good! Of course Chloe was there and as usual she likes limited play, but is super fun. She brought her best friend and roommate Skye in and God, she's beautiful. Gorgeous face, hot little body and a smile to make you swoon. She's new, and so her dances in back we're pretty lame - - lots of air between here and there - - but she was busy. Then there were the usual girls keeping busy, one slender ebony grabbed the bull by the horns under the table. Overall a great time, I was sorry to leave.The girls at Harem House are limited on what they can do because everything is so out in the open. There's no VIP room, just the one regular lap dance area where everyone can see everyone else. Also the management is strict and the prettier girls complain to management if they spot extras. Any pretty girl knows guys will normally pick her but might think about choosing a less attractive girl instead if she would do more so the prettier girls will try to eliminate that potential competition if they can. Right now, in the area of good looking girls, this club is probably third in the city after the Brass Flamingo and Dancers. Chloe, Skye, Fiona and Stevie could all work at those top two clubs if they wanted.

BTownPerv
11-06-17, 20:13
I'm on vacation this week and considering a daytime run up to Indy since Bloomington is a wasteland these days. Any advice on where / when I should stop, who I should look for and what kind of $$ damage to expect would be greatly appreciated. If I'm going to drive over an hour each way, I want to be prepared and not waste my time.

Member #5707
11-07-17, 12:32
I'm on vacation this week and considering a daytime run up to Indy since Bloomington is a wasteland these days. Any advice on where / when I should stop, who I should look for and what kind of $$ damage to expect would be greatly appreciated. If I'm going to drive over an hour each way, I want to be prepared and not waste my time.There's a lot of good info on this board. Just read back a few pages and you can figure out where you'd want to go. I'd go to Brads first, get there early and there is no $5 cover and dances are $15. They usually have drink specials every day too. Lots of ladies as well. Then head to Rio around 2 or 3. By that time the day shift girls have all arrived. $5 cover and no drink specials. You have your regulars but they have hired some new talent as of late.

Member #5707
11-08-17, 08:30
There's a lot of good info on this board. Just read back a few pages and you can figure out where you'd want to go. I'd go to Brads first, get there early and there is no $5 cover and dances are $15. They usually have drink specials every day too. Lots of ladies as well. Then head to Rio around 2 or 3. By that time the day shift girls have all arrived. $5 cover and no drink specials. You have your regulars but they have hired some new talent as of late.The dances are $12 at Brads till 2 pm. And don't go on a Tuesday to either Brads or Rio. Yesterday was dead at both spots.

CaddyDaddy663
11-08-17, 11:32
Stopped in around 2:30 and stayed until 5. Pretty full parking lot, but plenty of cute pussy to go around still and no drama. Spent time with Chloe, Fiona and the beautiful Skye. Her dances have improved immeasurably in the back, her handiwork is good. Beats Rio on a Tuesday any day.

EcdysiastLover
11-08-17, 13:06
The dances are $12 at Brads till 2 pm. And don't go on a Tuesday to either Brads or Rio. Yesterday was dead at both spots.As a long-time daytime visitor at Brad's and Rio, I agree that Tuesday afternoon tends to be dead, especially at Rio. I've had great experiences at Rio on Mon, Wed, Fri, and Sat afternoons. I also agree that dances at Brad's cost $12 from noon to 2 pm daily.

Jeebus112
11-13-17, 22:16
Hey there, I'm coming from out of town to go to dancer's and see an old friend that works there. I had a couple of questions since I've never been there. Is it a sweat pants friendly establishment? Or should I find some dress khakis or something? Also I'm wondering if VIP is the way to go there? Any info would be great, can PM if you want. Thanks.

Tim P14
11-14-17, 08:22
Hey there, I'm coming from out of town to go to dancer's and see an old friend that works there. I had a couple of questions since I've never been there. Is it a sweat pants friendly establishment? Or should I find some dress khakis or something? Also I'm wondering if VIP is the way to go there? Any info would be great, can PM if you want. Thanks.Yes Dancers is sweatpants friendly if you want to be "That Guy". There are no extras to be had in my experience at Dancers so the trade off between that guy and the expected benefit may not be worth it.

Justguessing
11-14-17, 12:04
Hey there, I'm coming from out of town to go to dancer's and see an old friend that works there. I had a couple of questions since I've never been there. Is it a sweat pants friendly establishment? Or should I find some dress khakis or something? Also I'm wondering if VIP is the way to go there? Any info would be great, can PM if you want. Thanks.And RE: VIP no reason to pay the extra for VIP there same dance available at $20 per in the back. I've been told by a dancer there she sold very few GoodFellas rooms (ie VIP).

EcdysiastLover
11-14-17, 14:22
And RE: VIP no reason to pay the extra for VIP there same dance available at $20 per in the back. I've been told by a dancer there she sold very few GoodFellas rooms (ie VIP).I've been to Dancers dozens of times and have always worn sweatpants or soft shorts. I don't mind being That Guy because I'm not there to impress anyone. Dancers always tell me that they *love* my "private dance pants", as they call them. As a matter of fact, my favorite at Club Rio tells me that I should go commando on days that I plan to do a VIP with her -- the undies just get in the way! As for the VIP room at Dancers, I would recommend skipping it because the $20 dances are already fun enough if you find the right girl. No extras but almost guaranteed happiness.

Jeebus112
11-14-17, 18:12
Thanks guys, my friend texted me and told me to be that guy. LOL. Sucks about the VIP, maybe I'll have to find a work around somehow.

AlkyInjected
11-26-17, 00:09
Went in Club Rio today about 2:30 PM Brought 3 bills in with me.

Not many customers maybe 7 or 8.

Probably 8 dancers Best one was a 6 or 7 The rest were 5 ish at best. The 7 was a black girl.

No dancers approached me, not one. Two guys behind me were untouched also. As I was leaving at 6 PM a dancer on stage said Hi to me and asked myself and the guy behind me to come up to the stage for more fun. The guy behind me obliged but I left with my money. She just wasn't worth the money. Noteworthy: I guess at 5 Pm they ring the diner bell? The DJ / Door man / bouncer / (he held all 3 jobs) came on the microphone and announced there would be a break, country music followed (2 songs) while he left for the kitchen, soon nachos were being devoured by dancers at the bar. Nice! Customers werent offered any. I overheard one guy who was one of the few approached by a dancer turning down a lap dance in the back for $30.00 a song, she explained to him the VIP was a better deal, since you got X songs for X minutes I didn't hear the exact terms maybe some of you guys know?

Dancers had ZERO enthusiasm. 2 new dancers came in but never saw them out on the floor. I'm glad I didn't spend any money. I have a feeling it would not have been worth it.

Simpson23
11-26-17, 13:59
I was in there a couple of times the week before last and the same thing. Waste of time.

Went in Club Rio today about 2:30 PM Brought 3 bills in with me.

Not many customers maybe 7 or 8.

Probably 8 dancers Best one was a 6 or 7 The rest were 5 ish at best. The 7 was a black girl.

No dancers approached me, not one. Two guys behind me were untouched also. As I was leaving at 6 PM a dancer on stage said Hi to me and asked myself and the guy behind me to come up to the stage for more fun. The guy behind me obliged but I left with my money. She just wasn't worth the money. Noteworthy: I guess at 5 Pm they ring the diner bell? The DJ / Door man / bouncer / (he held all 3 jobs) came on the microphone and announced there would be a break, country music followed (2 songs) while he left for the kitchen, soon nachos were being devoured by dancers at the bar. Nice! Customers werent offered any. I overheard one guy who was one of the few approached by a dancer turning down a lap dance in the back for $30.00 a song, she explained to him the VIP was a better deal, since you got X songs for X minutes I didn't hear the exact terms maybe some of you guys know?

Dancers had ZERO enthusiasm. 2 new dancers came in but never saw them out on the floor. I'm glad I didn't spend any money. I have a feeling it would not have been worth it.

Drof1
11-30-17, 17:17
After being "ghosted" by another online flake, I went to Rio to try to save my afternoon with a Heineken or two. I met Danielle in her Marge Simpson housecoat as I was walking in. It was all upside from there.

She has both the brains and the body that any man would want.

I plan to drop by and see her again soon.

-B.

SevenSixfive
12-02-17, 02:07
If anyone knows new girl Aubrey / Pamela at Rio (used to be at PTs?) and can PM me I would be thankful.

CaddyDaddy663
12-05-17, 17:53
If anyone knows new girl Aubrey / Pamela at Rio (used to be at PTs?) and can PM me I would be thankful.I was at Harem today and Aubrey is here, but she said she is going back to Rio next week.

CaddyDaddy663
12-06-17, 15:38
Here's ONE report on Harem.

Pretty busy as I went in at 2 and saw all the usual regular daytime girls, plus a newbie and got offered dine in by no less than 2 of the girls. One particularly tough nut to crack in the past must have a layaway payment due at K Mart, because this coveted hottie slipped her panties to the side and tried to ride the pony in the VIP. I declined due to no cover, but I'm sure there's a story out there somewhere today.

Tuesdays at Harem is the place to be for the moment.

Goatee1456
12-07-17, 10:23
Harem has two for Tuesday's deal going on right? Two "semi" private dances for the price of one? Do they still have that $5 cover charge for the private dance area?

Pretty busy as I went in at 2 and saw all the usual regular daytime girls, plus a newbie and got offered dine in by no less than 2 of the girls. One particularly tough nut to crack in the past must have a layaway payment due at K Mart, because this coveted hottie slipped her panties to the side and tried to ride the pony in the VIP. I declined due to no cover, but I'm sure there's a story out there somewhere today.

Tuesdays at Harem is the place to be for the moment.

MayTag4040
12-07-17, 10:38
I've been to Dancers dozens of times and have always worn sweatpants or soft shorts. I don't mind being That Guy because I'm not there to impress anyone. Dancers always tell me that they *love* my "private dance pants", as they call them. As a matter of fact, my favorite at Club Rio tells me that I should go commando on days that I plan to do a VIP with her -- the undies just get in the way! As for the VIP room at Dancers, I would recommend skipping it because the $20 dances are already fun enough if you find the right girl. No extras but almost guaranteed happiness.That reminds me of a girl at Dancers. If you find the right one it can be fun. I don't remember her name but she got canned for being too friendly and went to Classy Chassy to work. But I also went commando in sweat pants. Took this gal into the VIP and she was dfk pretty quick. And I ain't pretty. She then gets to my lttle buddy and thru my sweatpant went to town on him. I found that so hot that little buddy couldn't handle it and puked, but she kept on going and I had to leave with soaking went sweats in the middle of January. Best fun I had there.

Prince Numenor
12-07-17, 23:17
Yep. Club has got to make money.

Harem has two for Tuesday's deal going on right? Two "semi" private dances for the price of one? Do they still have that $5 cover charge for the private dance area?

Hoooosier1
12-07-17, 23:38

Tuesdays at Harem is the place to be for the moment.Names or hints! The extras scene is rough. Give some mongers some help!!

CaddyDaddy663
12-08-17, 07:51
Names or hints! The extras scene is rough. Give some mongers some help!!Management reads this forum and publishing names is surely the fastest way to put a stop to that tomfoolery. PM me.

CaddyDaddy663
12-08-17, 08:41
Names or hints! The extras scene is rough. Give some mongers some help!!Management reads this forum and publishing names is surely the fastest way to put a stop to that tomfoolery. PM me.

SevenSixfive
12-08-17, 17:55
I was at Harem today and Aubrey is here, but she said she is going back to Rio next week.I talked to an Aubrey there and she said she hasn't been at Rio for a couple years and has no plans to go back. Thanks anyway though.

Roy Cat
12-09-17, 17:52
Management reads this forum and publishing names is surely the fastest way to put a stop to that tomfoolery. PM me.How about going the other way and naming who you think won't ever do anything? This can go for other local clubs too if anyone wants to add anything in. I know everyone has their price but who would be least likely to break the rules without being offered an extremely high sum? For Harem House, I'd go with Stevie as least likely. That's from my interactions with her. Haven't tried with her, just a guess.

SuperHot
12-11-17, 21:09
Unless I mixed up the names, the Sky that I met was a petite dancer who appeared to have Indian ethnicity. She had a scar on her chest from a heart surgery.I'm pulling up this old post because this is the girl I'm looking for. I just meet her, she was just working at Lenny's. I only got to see her twice before she was terminated for an unknown reason.

I must say that she was great fun in the fact that she knew why she was there. (this was all above board by the way) She is very outgoing and can hold any type of conversation. This is coupled with her small and petite frame that is dwarfed by her immense personality. While its true that she has a scare on her chest when you see her topless you eyes are fixed on a set of breath taking beauties!

So with that being said who out there has seen her out and about. Ill make the rounds if I have to but a little help would be nice.

SuperHot
12-11-17, 21:16
How about going the other way and naming who you think won't ever do anything? This can go for other local clubs too if anyone wants to add anything in. I know everyone has their price but who would be least likely to break the rules without being offered an extremely high sum? For Harem House, I'd go with Stevie as least likely. That's from my interactions with her. Haven't tried with her, just a guess.I think its best to go and find out on your own, you have some clue. Happy hunting.

Member #5707
12-13-17, 13:57
Went to Rio yesterday. A total of 5 ladies were there and 3 were new (at least to me). One was a skinny brunette with long hair. She was occupied the whole time by some guy in a suit. Her name might be MariaH. Went to the VIP and had a good time. It's good to see that there's some new talent here. I'm tired of having to fend off a few of the more seasoned vets. I like this place because the girls are usually pretty cool. The biggest downside is that they don't have the drink specials that the Brass does.

EcdysiastLover
12-15-17, 23:01
I'm pulling up this old post because this is the girl I'm looking for. I just meet her, she was just working at Lenny's. I only got to see her twice before she was terminated for an unknown reason.

I must say that she was great fun in the fact that she knew why she was there. (this was all above board by the way) She is very outgoing and can hold any type of conversation. This is coupled with her small and petite frame that is dwarfed by her immense personality. While its true that she has a scare on her chest when you see her topless you eyes are fixed on a set of breath taking beauties!

So with that being said who out there has seen her out and about. Ill make the rounds if I have to but a little help would be nice.I met Sky at Club Rio in June. She was nice enough to sit and talk with, and we actually made our way to the $20 lap dance area, but she just wouldn't start dancing! The DJ played at least three songs while we were back there and she never liked any of them, so I cut her loose and did a VIP with someone else -- which she did NOT like! She actually followed me and the other dancer outside to interrupt our smoke break, bitching about lost income. I gave her $20 to mollify her but she just wouldn't give up. I believe she lasted one day at Rio. I've heard that she has danced at clubs all over town. Good luck finding her, man -- to each his own.

Roy Cat
12-16-17, 14:14
I think its best to go and find out on your own, you have some clue. Happy hunting.If it's best to go find out things on your own, then what do you consider the purpose of this website? Do you think it has a purpose or do you think it should not even exist? I think it would be helpful to know which girls don't engage in extras. Guys who want extras can avoid wasting time on those girls and guys who don't want extras can look for those girls. You aren't going to get any girl in trouble with her management by saying here that she doesn't do extras so there isn't any ethical issue posting something like that since it's not going to hurt her in any way.

SuperHot
12-16-17, 17:49
If it's best to go find out things on your own, then what do you consider the purpose of this website? Do you think it has a purpose or do you think it should not even exist? I think it would be helpful to know which girls don't engage in extras. Guys who want extras can avoid wasting time on those girls and guys who don't want extras can look for those girls. You aren't going to get any girl in trouble with her management by saying here that she doesn't do extras so there isn't any ethical issue posting something like that since it's not going to hurt her in any way.I'm sure you would agree that if people where to say that Jane the stripper some bone in the back, then in a few day Jane the stripper would be Jane the stripper looking for a new job and bail money!

SuperHot
12-16-17, 18:20
I met Sky at Club Rio in June. She was nice enough to sit and talk with, and we actually made our way to the $20 lap dance area, but she just wouldn't start dancing! The DJ played at least three songs while we were back there and she never liked any of them, so I cut her loose and did a VIP with someone else -- which she did NOT like! She actually followed me and the other dancer outside to interrupt our smoke break, bitching about lost income. I gave her $20 to mollify her but she just wouldn't give up. I believe she lasted one day at Rio. I've heard that she has danced at clubs all over town. Good luck finding her, man -- to each his own.I can truly believe that Skyy would be fired for more then one club. But here is the reason I like her. She knows why she is there and most of the time she does a really good job. Supper friendly and hyper. She can go over board that's not joke, but with a clam attitude you can bring her back down to earth. She is not just going to sit at the bar and play with her phone and wait for some joe to come up and talk to her. She is going to come over and take you like your her own and treat you that way.

I was at Lennys sitting at the bar minding my own when she walk up didn't say anything sat on my lap, grabbed my hand leaned in and kissed me right on the lips. I was taken by surprise at first and thought that was a bit on the bold side but was also impressed. The rest of the time was a really good conversation. I had to ask her if she wanted a drink, This was also surprising in the fact for that's normally the very first thing they ask about. I just felt more relaxed and not pressured to buy!! If more of the girls where like this then I would wind up spending more money and not less.

This is why I will take my business to where ever Skyy works.

NewCleve
12-18-17, 22:01
Driving through Indianapolis on Wednesday, plan on swinging by Rio during the early afternoon.

Some questions from an out of state senior, most of these are probably better answered over PM:

1) what's the rate breakdown between songs and services? Want to make sure I don't overpay.

2) any girls to particularly look out for? For both good and bad.

Thanks! If you ever want info for Chicago, Orlando, Los Angeles or the Bay, hit me up.

Freckle Freak
12-19-17, 08:47
Management reads this forum and publishing names is surely the fastest way to put a stop to that tomfoolery. PM me.

I'm sure you would agree that if people where to say that Jane the stripper some bone in the back, then in a few day Jane the stripper would be Jane the stripper looking for a new job and bail money!Strip clubs have always been a good place for fun within as well as OTC. I played a lot of baseball in the clubs and at one time or another I have hit home runs in almost every club in town. OTC is available but, it can be a YMMV situation depending on a variety of factors. I can remember the Harem days of Daniel and Brads days of Callie. These are just two names that cum up from the past. Even some providers started at the clubs, like Sexy Red who I discovered at Club Paradise. IMO naming names means nothing other than providing others with info to enjoy their $$ spent for their time with a hot lady in a club. Telling stories in this thread about the fun being had at the clubs is really all that management or others need to take action, that's if they want to or even care. I have had strippers thank me for posting about them because it drives business towards them. I never knew of any stripper losing her job from chatter on a board. Others on this board also have not had a problem naming names with various activities. Below are just a few posts from the past.

Last year I was a regular at Club Rio during day shift, but I hadn't made it for a long time. Yesterday I made up for lost time. When I arrived at 12:30 there were only 3 dancers, so pickings were slim:
Layla -- IME 20's, 30's, and a VIP in the past were unexciting, so no.
Kiki -- one month at Rio. Cute face and body, but when I bought her an $8 drink, she immediately left me and sat with someone else, so hell no!
Neesa -- light-skinned black girl, 5' 10" with big naturals. We enjoyed a little convo, did a couple of touchy-feely lappers, and then adjourned to the VIP room, which was outstanding. PM me for details.
Later Danielle and Karma showed up. I mentioned to some of the girls that I had been a Lindsay fan last year, and absolutely *nobody* had anything nice to say about her. OTOH, my real favorite from last year, Jocelyn, seemed to be quite well-liked.

Stopped in around 3 pm and all the usual girls were there. There was Carmen and Karla, two new frisky girls from Lafayette. A tall black girl looked good. Danielle was in fine form as was Daisey. Spent time with just about every girl for at least a few minutes or more, but took my favorite blond to the VIP, where she did her trick. Again. She made everything available without hiding ANYTHING or even being quiet about it. If any of you were in there with us, I'm sorry. Then she took a vodka shot and slammed it down. Love her.

PT's. Why do I bother going anywhere else? Quality, service, selection, surroundings, miles ahead. Wound up in a private projection booth with my new friend Naudia and the more dances you get, well, the more you get. Money well spent. I had over $400 in my pocket for the right girl and I came home with about $100 left, all of it spent on Naudia for amazing service, daring and technique. Girls, maybe it's time to quit whining about your finances / boyfriend / family / kids and give the right men what they want. Attention.

Hello, I forgot to include somthing in my last post. I visited the Wild Cheri last week and saw the girl that gave unexpected FS last year. I couldn't remember her name, but I do now. Alexia. T Birdy

Theindianaguy
12-19-17, 15:05
I've had fun times with both Danielle at HH and Callie at Brad's in the past. Harem House used to be wide open. Several AA girls that were somehow related to each other were not shy at all about going the extra mile in the lap dance area.

Strip clubs have always been a good place for fun within as well as OTC. I played a lot of baseball in the clubs and at one time or another I have hit home runs in almost every club in town. OTC is available but, it can be a YMMV situation depending on a variety of factors. I can remember the Harem days of Daniel and Brads days of Callie. These are just two names that cum up from the past. Even some providers started at the clubs, like Sexy Red who I discovered at Club Paradise. IMO naming names means nothing other than providing others with info to enjoy their $$ spent for their time with a hot lady in a club. Telling stories in this thread about the fun being had at the clubs is really all that management or others need to take action, that's if they want to or even care. I have had strippers thank me for posting about them because it drives business towards them. I never knew of any stripper losing her job from chatter on a board. Others on this board also have not had a problem naming names with various activities. Below are just a few posts from the past.

Goatee1456
12-20-17, 12:30
I used to visit the Harem House quite frequently in the late 90's and had a fav. Diane. Not the prettiest girl on the block (baby damage) but certainly the most fun.

Fast forward to last week. Buddy said he wanted to go to a titty bar and we ended up at the House.

My how things change, yet always stay the same.

Think I was sitting on the same lap dance chair as the last time I was there several years ago. Same general lack of attention from the cuter girls (all with regulars) and over attention by new girls or the homely ones.

Decided on a less then cute but better than homely girl and went to get some private dances.

2nd dance in my hands were on my thighs face down and the bar Mom calls "underwater" and stops our Fun, only none had been had yet. Odd.

BillTrill
12-24-17, 02:10
Went Friday night and it was fairly busy didn't get much attention but then Modesty came and talked with me and I ended up getting a semi private dance and had a great time and this girl is seriously cool and fuckin funny just FYI if your there to chill and have a good time she is the one to see.

Member #5592
12-25-17, 14:39
Went on Saturday afternoon 12/23/17.7 or 8 girls dancing, but nothing that I found to be spectacular. Met a blonde girl but I can't remember her name. 5' - 4" with very nice natural breasts.

Light conversation, bought her a drink, then negotiated for VIP room. Maybe negotiated is the wrong term. The VIP is $150 for 30 min. I guess we determined exactly what me dance time would consistently of.

Unfortunately, I did not get the feeling that what I wanted and what she was willing to provide we're the same thing. Something kept getting list in translation. So I passed on the VIP and tipped her for her time. Left around 4:30.

All in all, the club is still the same. Just make sure that you agree upon the quality of your dances prior to entering the VIP room.

EcdysiastLover
12-26-17, 01:08
Went on Saturday afternoon 12/23/17.7 or 8 girls dancing, but nothing that I found to be spectacular. Met a blonde girl but I can't remember her name. 5' - 4" with very nice natural breasts.

Light conversation, bought her a drink, then negotiated for VIP room. Maybe negotiated is the wrong term. The VIP is $150 for 30 min. I guess we determined exactly what me dance time would consistently of.

Unfortunately, I did not get the feeling that what I wanted and what she was willing to provide we're the same thing. Something kept getting list in translation. So I passed on the VIP and tipped her for her time. Left around 4:30.

All in all, the club is still the same. Just make sure that you agree upon the quality of your dances prior to entering the VIP room.Opinions differ on the subject of negotiating the details of a VIP session in advance. I understand that $150 for 30 minutes is a substantial amount of money, but in my own ample experience with the day shift at Club Rio, the quality of services provided int he VIP room is so uniformly high that I almost always just go with the flow and take things as they come. Usually I can tell, just from chatting and drinking with a dancer for a while, how playful she'll be in VIP. If I'm still not certain, I'll do a couple of $20 or $30 dances. As a matter of fact, in one case I asked a girl that I'd never seen before to do a couple of 30's with me and, to my utter surprise and delight, she blew me bareback on the second $30 dance!

My advice is to spend some time with the dancers, especially on day shift, and you'll soon figure out who is willing to please you in the VIP room without pinning down all the details.

Six T Nine
01-09-18, 11:45
Do any of you guys know where Nina or Rhythm went when they left Rio? Two of my favorite dancers when I visit Indy and they both vanished. Thanks, 69.

SevenSixfive
01-09-18, 12:40
Do any of you guys know where Nina or Rhythm went when they left Rio? Two of my favorite dancers when I visit Indy and they both vanished. Thanks, 69.This might not be her but There is a blonde from Rio that is at harem now. I think her name was rhythm.

SevenSixfive
01-09-18, 12:47
This might not be her but There is a blonde from Rio that is at harem now. I think her name was rhythm.And since Rio came up there was a girl there on nights over a year ago called "honey" that I wouldn't mind reconnecting with if anyone knows where she went.

Bigg2003
01-09-18, 16:17
And since Rio came up there was a girl there on nights over a year ago called "honey" that I wouldn't mind reconnecting with if anyone knows where she went.I had a mutual friend with Honey and will see if she knows. Since we're all trying to find someone, does anyone know where Jade went? She took a break last last spring and came back for a short time over the summer, but not sure what happened after that.

Six T Nine
01-09-18, 18:34
This might not be her but There is a blonde from Rio that is at harem now. I think her name was rhythm.Thank you sir, I bet that is her. She was a blonde built like a brick shit house.

EcdysiastLover
01-09-18, 19:05
Do any of you guys know where Nina or Rhythm went when they left Rio? Two of my favorite dancers when I visit Indy and they both vanished. Thanks, 69.Yeah, I miss Nina too. She is big into nutrition and fitness these days and is also big with child. She seems to be happy with life after stripping -- I doubt that she'll come back.

RadExile
01-09-18, 20:40
Definitely want to check her out 5 ' 9 125 lbs of sex appeal phenomenal with very friendly personality check out this goddess.

AlkyInjected
01-09-18, 23:09
Short dirty (her hair hd streaks) blonde about 5 ft 2. Phenomenal ass but very small A cups. Used to work at club paradise and Silk if anyone knows where she went I'd be obliged.

Six T Nine
01-10-18, 11:18
Yeah, I miss Nina too. She is big into nutrition and fitness these days and is also big with child. She seems to be happy with life after stripping -- I doubt that she'll come back.The last time I saw her I thought she may be starting to show just a bit. I know she had a regular job as well so I suspected she may quit dancing. She is a sweetheart, hope everything works out well for her.

Aguy Nameddude
01-18-18, 22:00
I've been to Rio quite a bit lately, mostly during the night shift. The difference is glaring. You will do MUCH a better just sticking to the day shift. There's no reason to go there at night. I went and spent maybe $500 on Tuesday night and it was no better of an experience than if I'd had gone to any other strip club. I'm somewhat of a regular at Rio so I know the ins and outs and I'm just giving everyone a heads up that the night shift has SIGNIFICANTLY less mileage and bang for your buck than the day shift. So much so that I probably won't go at night again and hit up another spot with better looking women if that's what I'm looking for.

EcdysiastLover
01-19-18, 13:16
I've been to Rio quite a bit lately, mostly during the night shift. The difference is glaring. You will do MUCH a better just sticking to the day shift. There's no reason to go there at night. I went and spent maybe $500 on Tuesday night and it was no better of an experience than if I'd had gone to any other strip club. I'm somewhat of a regular at Rio so I know the ins and outs and I'm just giving everyone a heads up that the night shift has SIGNIFICANTLY less mileage and bang for your buck than the day shift. So much so that I probably won't go at night again and hit up another spot with better looking women if that's what I'm looking for.I have to agree that mileage at Club Rio tends to be *much* higher on day shift than at night. However, the last time I went at night, I did two 30's with each of three dancers and *each* of them volunteered that she would go to my hotel when her shift was over. My impression is that ITC mileage is higher in the afternoon but take-out is more readily available at night.

Keith D
01-19-18, 22:13
Second strike.

Meet with the model keily on the shady side, when I walked in I was actually excited. A young good looking lady greeted me at the door after some easy texting. It's weird cause they never answer the phone but respond almost immediately with a text.

Anyway, I went for the hour deep tissue at lunch, good massage, good convo, she rubbed her hips on my hands, which I took to mean it was go time. But then. No flip! She handed me a hot towel and left.

I had a "repeat customer" coupon so maybe she thought I was a cheapskate or something.

The massage was good enough that I might consider going back for more, to see of the going gets better with time.

JackC69
01-20-18, 01:20
Sorry for the all caps. Catch the code. DAN1 BBJB50+VIPFEE. YMMV. Did you get it? :0.

JustYourAvgJoe
01-20-18, 08:05
Stopped by there Thursday evening after work just to see what was going on. Pretty slow night, as expected. Only 2 or 3 girls but at least one spent most of the time in the back. Just before leaving, thought I'd get a dance from a very thin girl, I believe goes by Casey. After 2 dances, thought I'm done. She starts going crazy saying I got 4 dances. I was like whatever, I'm paying you for 2 since that's all I got. Goes to the bouncer and then the bartender pleading her case. Bartender yells at her for not having shoes on. I briefly explained to the bouncer what happened and left.

RoamerJ
01-23-18, 13:31
Sorry for the all caps. Catch the code. DAN1 BBJB50+VIPFEE. YMMV. Did you get it? :0.Most girls there will do at least something in the VIP. I wouldn't go BBBJ if you paid me with how much I have seen things there, a condom is pretty cheap and better than what you will likely catch.

Stay safe have fun.

Theindianaguy
01-23-18, 15:33
I think all of us have gave a dancer try to shake us down for extra bucks at one time or another. Actually, the HH has improved a lot over the last few months, at least during the day. Getting ready to head over there for 2 for Tuesday.

Stopped by there Thursday evening after work just to see what was going on. Pretty slow night, as expected. Only 2 or 3 girls but at least one spent most of the time in the back. Just before leaving, thought I'd get a dance from a very thin girl, I believe goes by Casey. After 2 dances, thought I'm done. She starts going crazy saying I got 4 dances. I was like whatever, I'm paying you for 2 since that's all I got. Goes to the bouncer and then the bartender pleading her case. Bartender yells at her for not having shoes on. I briefly explained to the bouncer what happened and left.

DongerNeedFood
01-24-18, 16:56
I have to agree that mileage at Club Rio tends to be *much* higher on day shift than at night. However, the last time I went at night, I did two 30's with each of three dancers and *each* of them volunteered that she would go to my hotel when her shift was over. My impression is that ITC mileage is higher in the afternoon but take-out is more readily available at night.First time poster, but been making the SC rounds for years. ITC activity is much better on day shift. However, night shift offers a better OTC opportunity.

Have experienced multiple times on both day and night shift.

IndyRb
01-26-18, 17:11
Went to club Rio. Short half Asian older gal. Very attractive and attentive. Did 30 dance, but won't go for more. Good dance but not friendly enough.

Roy Cat
01-27-18, 16:48
I heard that last Sunday night at Harem House a customer refused to pay for dances. This was followed by a stripper or female bartender punching him and then several strippers jumping him. I didn't hear if there was a male bouncer any where around but if there had been some big, burly mean looking guy working there it would be more likely to prevent such occurrences. Considering the type of neighborhood this club is in and some of the customers it attracts, it sometimes seems be lacking in on site security. I saw some moron at Brad's the previous night before that try to start a fight because someone accidentally stepped on his foot and a security guy immediately showed up there and squelched it. I think every club needs something like that. There are too many drunk assholes wanting to start fights in a lot of the local clubs and other problem customers and that can't be good for attracting business so the clubs need to be ready to deal with that.

ShelbyJS
01-27-18, 18:00
I heard that last Sunday night at Harem House a customer refused to pay for dances. This was followed by a stripper or female bartender punching him and then several strippers jumping him. I didn't hear if there was a male bouncer any where around but if there had been some big, burly mean looking guy working there it would be more likely to prevent such occurrences. Considering the type of neighborhood this club is in and some of the customers it attracts, it sometimes seems be lacking in on site security. I saw some moron at Brad's the previous night before that try to start a fight because someone accidentally stepped on his foot and a security guy immediately showed up there and squelched it. I think every club needs something like that. There are too many drunk assholes wanting to start fights in a lot of the local clubs and other problem customers and that can't be good for attracting business so the clubs need to be ready to deal with that.I want to say the last time I was in there they didn't have a doorman but either a waitress or bartender took the money at the door. I used to hang with the doormen and the DJ's in there are a lot but I don't think they paid them very well at all and once most of the customers dried up they didn't get any tips or free drinks so it wasn't worth it to them.

Hindenburg
01-31-18, 21:38
Went early December to Rio first time visitor.

Early 20's spinner fantastic attitude, very chill and I could honestly just hang out with her. But I didn't come there to hang out.

When we went to the back dance area did like 3 songs and the DJ had on weird country rap with no rhythm.

She was all over it and doing a great job and was fine with roaming. All smiles and kept rubbing Jr best she could but this bouncer would come and peak his head in literally every 20 seconds for all three songs.

Definitely felt like talent was willing but even after having VIP explained seems next to impossible for ITC extras.

Any recommendations in the region please feel free to PM thanks.

Iusig
02-01-18, 12:40
Sounds like you had a shitty bouncer. I was there during day shift a month or so ago and didn't have any concerns at all. In fact, while I was having my visit inside VIP, another dancer / customer were about to come in but I think the bouncer held them off.

Went early December to Rio first time visitor.

Early 20's spinner fantastic attitude, very chill and I could honestly just hang out with her. But I didn't come there to hang out.

When we went to the back dance area did like 3 songs and the DJ had on weird country rap with no rhythm.

She was all over it and doing a great job and was fine with roaming. All smiles and kept rubbing Jr best she could but this bouncer would come and peak his head in literally every 20 seconds for all three songs.

Definitely felt like talent was willing but even after having VIP explained seems next to impossible for ITC extras.

Any recommendations in the region please feel free to PM thanks.

JoeTaggert
02-01-18, 23:20
Sounds like you had a shitty bouncer. I was there during day shift a month or so ago and didn't have any concerns at all. In fact, while I was having my visit inside VIP, another dancer / customer were about to come in but I think the bouncer held them off.I was in VIP this week and a dancer was being admonished by doorman for extracurriculars with a customer that was observed on camera apparently. It seems like they may be starting to observe such things. Don't know why, but use caution.

EcdysiastLover
02-02-18, 13:29
Sounds like you had a shitty bouncer. I was there during day shift a month or so ago and didn't have any concerns at all. In fact, while I was having my visit inside VIP, another dancer / customer were about to come in but I think the bouncer held them off.I'm very familiar with Club Rio, especially day shift, and have been warned to stay away for the time being. Due to warnings of drugs and prostitution, the club has been under investigation by the Excise police for months. Undercover Excise officers were at the club on both 1/6 and 1/10 and cited girls for such heinous violations as expired dancer licenses and missing titty tape while largely ignoring what was going on in the VIP room. However, on some random date between now and the end of March, Club Rio will be raided! On that day, any dancer / customer "couples" engaged in illegal activities will be marched to the side of the room, searched, and possibly charged with prostitution and solicitation, respectively As a result, a growing list of Rio girls have either quit altogether or are seeing customers OTC instead. I personally think it's hysterical that this scrutiny by Excise is causing strippers to see customers in hotel rooms instead of in the VIP room.

Bromad1972
02-03-18, 01:19
... expired dancer licenses Dancer's don't have licenses to dance in Indy.

EcdysiastLover
02-03-18, 14:06
Dancer's don't have licenses to dance in Indy.A woman, in order to work as a stripper in Indianapolis, must have a currently valid dancer I'd. Girls whose I'd's were expired on 1/10 (one of the days that excise agents were at Club Rio) were sent home and couldn't come back to work until they got them renewed. The same thing happened more recently to a dancer at Classy Chassy.

I'm curious: Why does "dancer's" have an apostrophe when "licenses" doesn't?

Zen Adventurer
02-04-18, 17:04
Reading with interest the various cautions re: Rio. Appreciate the beta and, indeed, while I enjoyed my most recent VIP experience, there was a level of caution applied I've not seen there in quite some time. The door folks know me as a regular so maybe I don't get the scrutiny of a stranger, but even ATF there (and I've caught up with three of them recently) are being extra careful which suggests to me that there is some additional scrutiny being given the place. Indeed, going to be catching up off-premises with a cup of coffee or three and I'll report back as to what's going on. Regardless, the best day shift in town outside of Dancer's for looks and personality, the best music of any strip club in town, and a great time even if you don't visit the VIP. Be respectful. Be genuine. And it helps if you're a regular patron.

EcdysiastLover
02-05-18, 13:32
Reading with interest the various cautions re: Rio. Appreciate the beta and, indeed, while I enjoyed my most recent VIP experience, there was a level of caution applied I've not seen there in quite some time. The door folks know me as a regular so maybe I don't get the scrutiny of a stranger, but even ATF there (and I've caught up with three of them recently) are being extra careful which suggests to me that there is some additional scrutiny being given the place. Indeed, going to be catching up off-premises with a cup of coffee or three and I'll report back as to what's going on. Regardless, the best day shift in town outside of Dancer's for looks and personality, the best music of any strip club in town, and a great time even if you don't visit the VIP. Be respectful. Be genuine. And it helps if you're a regular patron.I've been a regular at Club Rio for years. According to my sources, there will be an excise raid sometime by the end of March, at which dancers and customers engaging in illegal activities in the VIP or $30 room could be searched and charged. I just won't go back to Rio until this all settles down, I. E. Until after the raid and a cooling-off period, and I'm advising both my dancer and customer friends to do likewise.

Justguessing
02-07-18, 00:08
A woman, in order to work as a stripper in Indianapolis, must have a currently valid dancer I'd. Girls whose I'd's were expired on 1/10 (one of the days that excise agents were at Club Rio) were sent home and couldn't come back to work until they got them renewed. The same thing happened more recently to a dancer at Classy Chassy.

I'm curious: Why does "dancer's" have an apostrophe when "licenses" doesn't?I've never heard of a dancer license in Indianapolis. I'm not even sure what agency would issue that.

When did this rule pass?

Basically before all they needed was an ID showing they were 18. Nothing specific for a dancer.

Golfer72
02-07-18, 00:19
A woman, in order to work as a stripper in Indianapolis, must have a currently valid dancer I'd. Girls whose I'd's were expired on 1/10 (one of the days that excise agents were at Club Rio) were sent home and couldn't come back to work until they got them renewed. The same thing happened more recently to a dancer at Classy Chassy.

I'm curious: Why does "dancer's" have an apostrophe when "licenses" doesn't?This is a complete asspull. There is no city ordinance, no county ordinance, nor state law requiring a special dancers license. There is no such thing. Complete fabrication.

Stormrider
02-07-18, 05:16
This is a complete asspull. There is no city ordinance, no county ordinance, nor state law requiring a special dancers license. There is no such thing. Complete fabrication.Agreed. The only thing that most of them will be licensed for is an alcoholic beverage license which they must have if they are serving ANY drinks, which some bars do require, just to be safe. That would be under the jurisdiction of the Excise cops. I verified this with an old fraternity brother who recently retired from the Indiana ABC. The caveat to this would be that if the bar was allowing anyone caught serving to work with an expired license, the bar would also be fined and possibly could be shut down until a hearing. I think that he has his facts mixed up or worse. There is a catch 22 that some areas like Hendricks county has used for the bars themselves in which they required (in the case of the old Turnaround out in Belleville) that the owner apply for a cabaret license in order to run a strip club, which was interesting since Indiana did not offer that license any longer. In short, it was just a legal maneuver to prevent the club from continuing to operate. Which in the case of the creep who was running it, was probably not a bad idea.

TaKillYa
02-14-18, 06:13
Its funny how I read all the posts about Rio and the supposedly raid bs. Its true they did pop in the club but not for reasons everyone thinks. You can rest asure that the vist was minor and with in the same week they stopped at several other clubs in the city. Don't let the many other posts in here scare you they don't have a freaking clue about none of it its all hear say kinda like everything eles on here. Sad really.

EcdysiastLover
02-16-18, 14:40
Its funny how I read all the posts about Rio and the supposedly raid bs. Its true they did pop in the club but not for reasons everyone thinks. You can rest asure that the vist was minor and with in the same week they stopped at several other clubs in the city. Don't let the many other posts in here scare you they don't have a freaking clue about none of it its all hear say kinda like everything eles on here. Sad really.Nobody said that Rio has been raided. Excise police visited twice in early January and cited dancers for missing titty-tape and dancer identifications (which are a thing and which I'm spelling out this time because the USASG editor will change I'd to I'd). The actual raid hasn't happened yet but, I've been told, will occur by the end of March. Until then, I'm advising customers to either stay away or dial their expectations down and I'm advising my dancer friends to be on their best behavior. For the time being I'm taking my strip club business elsewhere.

Bromad1972
02-17-18, 00:55
Nobody said that Rio has been raided. Excise police visited twice in early January and cited dancers for missing titty-tape and dancer identifications (which are ---NOT--- a thing and which I'm spelling out this time because the USASG editor will change I'd to I'd). The actual raid hasn't happened yet but, I've been told, will occur by the end of March. Until then, I'm advising customers to either stay away or dial their expectations down and I'm advising my dancer friends to be on their best behavior. For the time being I'm taking my strip club business elsewhere.Fixed that for you.

Theo Guderian
02-17-18, 22:15
Fixed that for you./ sigh.

'tis not "dancer identification' being the issue, it's a 'dancer's identification' AKA, expired driver's license or state issued I'd.

In any case, it's like anything else. If you're partaking of activities in a strip club, don't be a douche and whip your dick out at the tip rail, do your homework, use your experience, be cool and have fun.

EcdysiastLover
02-19-18, 15:49
/ sigh.

'tis not "dancer identification' being the issue, it's a 'dancer's identification' AKA, expired driver's license or state issued I'd.

In any case, it's like anything else. If you're partaking of activities in a strip club, don't be a douche and whip your dick out at the tip rail, do your homework, use your experience, be cool and have fun.Thanks for the clarification, Theo. Dancers in Indiana must have some sort of currently valid identification, in the absence of which they can't legally dance. This is what happened to at least one dancer friend at Rio and another at Classy Chassy.

I don't think it's being sufficiently cautious to "not whip your dick out at the tip rail" at Club Rio. In the current climate, with a raid likely in the near future, I recommend not whipping your dick out anywhere there besides the men's room. Even though I'm a long-time regular at Rio, I'm taking my business elsewhere for the time being.

PV445
02-23-18, 03:02
Looking for some info on PT's through PM.

Hit me up if you're familiar with the club, got a couple questions.

Roy Cat
02-24-18, 17:04
The closest club to me is PT's and I've been sampling the day crew lately. The quality of the nearby Babes day crew has sunk to unacceptable and with Chloe leaving Harem House and Stevie cutting back on day appearances only Fiona there is really my type on days at HH. PT's has a couple of Former Brad's dancers now, Bella and Myla. Both are above average looking, friendly and give good lap dances. Twenty old Myla is exceptionally striking to look at. Like a lot of girls that age, she seems a little wild. Nicks there also does good lap dances and is quieter and more sedate, if that's what you prefer. I've been told there are extras available in the private rooms but with the high price, $450 I believe, I've not been tempted. If I did pay that, it would quite a letdown if I just had some girl climbing around on my lap for half an hour. I don't want to gamble on it. PT's went through a period where it let the girls charge what they wanted on regular lap dances with the result that girls overcharged and drove away customers. Now they adhere to the stated $25 charge, though some will try to be aggressive getting tips. Yesterday, I had a bad experience with a new girl named Asia. She danced around three or four feet in front of me without getting on my lap, didn't take off any clothing, didn't touch me, and told me a tip was expected if I touched her. It was a quick one and done for her. Generally, though, I have good experiences with the girls here. I like the little enclosed rooms which allow more privacy and there are always at least a couple cute friendly girls in the club.

Skippy3
02-28-18, 23:12
Looking for a report on the Dollhouse. I have seen a few but they are pretty old. Has anyone had recent experience there? Please PM details if you would like.

Johnnysk
03-04-18, 00:06
Can someone pm me Sky's number? I have her number that ends in 590 but haven't used it in a couple months.

DexterIndy
03-04-18, 17:25
Thanks for the clarification, Theo. Dancers in Indiana must have some sort of currently valid identification, in the absence of which they can't legally dance. This is what happened to at least one dancer friend at Rio and another at Classy Chassy.

I don't think it's being sufficiently cautious to "not whip your dick out at the tip rail" at Club Rio. In the current climate, with a raid likely in the near future, I recommend not whipping your dick out anywhere there besides the men's room. Even though I'm a long-time regular at Rio, I'm taking my business elsewhere for the time being.So this Rio story is true and dancers is strict but had my way there only thing is you have to regular to work with gals.

Johnnysk
03-04-18, 18:25
The closest club to me is PT's and I've been sampling the day crew lately. The quality of the nearby Babes day crew has sunk to unacceptable and with Chloe leaving Harem House and Stevie cutting back on day appearances only Fiona there is really my type on days at HH. PT's has a couple of Former Brad's dancers now, Bella and Myla. Both are above average looking, friendly and give good lap dances. Twenty old Myla is exceptionally striking to look at. Like a lot of girls that age, she seems a little wild. Nicks there also does good lap dances and is quieter and more sedate, if that's what you prefer. I've been told there are extras available in the private rooms but with the high price, $450 I believe, I've not been tempted. If I did pay that, it would quite a letdown if I just had some girl climbing around on my lap for half an hour. I don't want to gamble on it. PT's went through a period where it let the girls charge what they wanted on regular lap dances with the result that girls overcharged and drove away customers. Now they adhere to the stated $25 charge, though some will try to be aggressive getting tips. Yesterday, I had a bad experience with a new girl named Asia. She danced around three or four feet in front of me without getting on my lap, didn't take off any clothing, didn't touch me, and told me a tip was expected if I touched her. It was a quick one and done for her. Generally, though, I have good experiences with the girls here. I like the little enclosed rooms which allow more privacy and there are always at least a couple cute friendly girls in the club.My experiences were based on about four to five years go when I was a regular around when Christine was there and wasn't at dancers. So this may be outdated but the day shift was full of girls that as long as you keep the dances coming the girls took full advantage of having no cameras especially if they see you tip the overseer.

EcdysiastLover
03-06-18, 03:38
So this Rio story is true and dancers is strict but had my way there only thing is you have to regular to work with gals.Both the title "Been long Rio and dancers" and the content of your post are somewhat incoherent. Would you care to clarify? I *think* you're saying that fun can still be had at Rio if you're a regular. Well, I'm a regular, visited this afternoon, and had a pretty good time, but for the first time in ages I didn't get a BJ in the VIP room. However, I did get a very welcome and unexpected OTC offer, which I will pursue, so I'm satisfied.

NewDude
03-08-18, 04:42
Been awhile since I been in town, and I forgot how absolutely awful clubbing in Indianapolis is. Checked out Rio first for night shift and nothing has changed. Girls don't rotate, and cling to regulars. I seen a decent AA who wowed everyone with her new hairstyle sit with a regular at lest an hour. She at least got a VIP out of it but the others didn't circulate or move. On their phones or sitting with an old man for two hours straight. The AA took her ViIP to the back row in clear sight of the entire club so I am sure he ended up rubbing one out when he got home. Drove by Cherris and they were close. Finally made it to brads, but left after an hour or so there. I have no idea how you guys brag about the GPS syndrome having winches there. Bbf is another club with old men being taken for a ride for nothing, and the chicks treat the dudes like shit as well. Last stop was Venus where I didn't get shot, so maybe that was a win. I have a few numbers for OTC and will see how that works out. No more strip clubbing in Indy for me unless someone tells me where the action from hot chicks are. I've been everywhere and seen nothing except the addicts at Rio.

NervousPervis
03-08-18, 16:31
Been awhile since I been in town, and I forgot how absolutely awful clubbing in Indianapolis is. Checked out Rio first for night shift and nothing has changed. Girls don't rotate, and cling to regulars. I seen a decent AA who wowed everyone with her new hairstyle sit with a regular at lest an hour. She at least got a VIP out of it but the others didn't circulate or move. On their phones or sitting with an old man for two hours straight. The AA took her ViIP to the back row in clear sight of the entire club so I am sure he ended up rubbing one out when he got home. Drove by Cherris and they were close. Finally made it to brads, but left after an hour or so there. I have no idea how you guys brag about the GPS syndrome having winches there. Bbf is another club with old men being taken for a ride for nothing, and the chicks treat the dudes like shit as well. Last stop was Venus where I didn't get shot, so maybe that was a win. I have a few numbers for OTC and will see how that works out. No more strip clubbing in Indy for me unless someone tells me where the action from hot chicks are. I've been everywhere and seen nothing except the addicts at Rio.I was also in town last night started at Rio was not approached by any dancers so had a beer and left. Stopped at Pony had a beer and left there too. Drove by Sunset strip and Cherri also but both were closed. I also went to Venus and of all the clubs I stopped in it is the only one I would probably go back to. Have not been to clubs in Indy since 2014 this time was a little lacking, next time will try some other clubs. By the way was last minute trip so did not RTFF so oh well there is always next time. NP.

Member #5707
03-08-18, 18:10
I was also in town last night started at Rio was not approached by any dancers so had a beer and left. Stopped at Pony had a beer and left there too. Drove by Sunset strip and Cherri also but both were closed. I also went to Venus and of all the clubs I stopped in it is the only one I would probably go back to. Have not been to clubs in Indy since 2014 this time was a little lacking, next time will try some other clubs. By the way was last minute trip so did not RTFF so oh well there is always next time. NP.Rio is best during the day. Day shift is much better and the success rate at least for me is 75% or better. All depends on how much time I have that day.

EcdysiastLover
03-08-18, 23:20
I was also in town last night started at Rio was not approached by any dancers so had a beer and left. Stopped at Pony had a beer and left there too. Drove by Sunset strip and Cherri also but both were closed. I also went to Venus and of all the clubs I stopped in it is the only one I would probably go back to. Have not been to clubs in Indy since 2014 this time was a little lacking, next time will try some other clubs. By the way was last minute trip so did not RTFF so oh well there is always next time. NP.I've been clubbing in Indy for over 20 years and don't think it's so bad. Of course the fun level is nowhere that in Detroit, S. Florida, or Phoenix (to cite three notorious examples), but I've almost always left Brad's, Dancers, Harem House, and Babes happy, and I don't just mean glad to be alive. Then there's my favorite Indy club: Rio! My success rate in the VIP room there on day shift is certainly over 90% Last year, for example, 15 out of 16 visits ended orgasmically. I concede that disproportionately many of the day shift girls are on drugs of some sort, but not all of them are and I *always* find an attractive, pleasant companion who is eager to please in the VIP room.

I did experience a rare fail on a recent afternoon visit because my VIP companion was unwilling to provide a BJ -- due to recent scrutiny by excise police, who are going to raid the club soon! -- and attempted a HJ, which usually doesn't work for me. However, she asked me if I ever met dancers OTC, I conceded that I sometimes did, and we arranged to meet for a BJ in my hotel room in the near future.

NewDude
03-09-18, 02:20
I've been clubbing in Indy for over 20 years and don't think it's so bad. Of course the fun level is nowhere that in Detroit, S. Florida, or Phoenix (to cite three notorious examples), but I've almost always left Brad's, Dancers, Harem House, and Babes happy, and I don't just mean glad to be alive. Then there's my favorite Indy club: Rio! My success rate in the VIP room there on day shift is certainly over 90% Last year, for example, 15 out of 16 visits ended orgasmically. I concede that disproportionately many of the day shift girls are on drugs of some sort, but not all of them are and I *always* find an attractive, pleasant companion who is eager to please in the VIP room.

I did experience a rare fail on a recent afternoon visit because my VIP companion was unwilling to provide a BJ -- due to recent scrutiny by excise police, who are going to raid the club soon! -- and attempted a HJ, which usually doesn't work for me. However, she asked me if I ever met dancers OTC, I conceded that I sometimes did, and we arranged to meet for a BJ in my hotel room in the near future.Good grind or manual stimlation? Also, is the 100 for 30 minutes deal always available at brads? How do you guys actually get dances' attention at brads, just be a regular?

DexterIndy
03-09-18, 22:05
I was there during this weekday and I had to wait formgals to come in. Suddenly around 6 ish I am surrounded by 3 gals LOL.

But I was waiting for my regular and I got her. Rio is still the best to me. All you have to do is wait for the right gal as there few drug heads. Now they even have a nice bartender better than old witch who use to be there.

Zen Adventurer
03-09-18, 22:20
I was there during this weekday and I had to wait formgals to come in. Suddenly around 6 ish I am surrounded by 3 gals LOL.

But I was waiting for my regular and I got her. Rio is still the best to me. All you have to do is wait for the right gal as there few drug heads. Now they even have a nice bartender better than old witch who use to be there.Even with regulars, they're more. Temperate. Than in the past. IF they know you, you're cool. If not, just be patient and get to know your fave and take it from there. Caution is not a bad thing.

EcdysiastLover
03-10-18, 01:30
Good grind or manual stimlation? Also, is the 100 for 30 minutes deal always available at brads? How do you guys actually get dances' attention at brads, just be a regular?Well, since you asked:

(1) I've had 100+ happy endings at Brad's over the years, almost all from a "good grind". A couple of favorites have given me an OTP HJ just for the cost of dances (but of course I tip the cost of another dance).

(2) AFAIK the two 30-minutes VIP options at Brad's -- $100 in a shared room or $200 in a more private room -- are always available. I've done the former a few times and the latter once but don't find them to be necessary for my pleasure.

(3) I've seldom had trouble getting attention on afternoon shift, but of course I was kind of a regular 2006-2012, when I switched to Dancers and then to Club Rio. I've found it more difficult but certainly not impossible to get attention at night.

MayTag4040
03-10-18, 07:12
Looking for a report on the Dollhouse. I have seen a few but they are pretty old. Has anyone had recent experience there? Please PM details if you would like.Basically is is tease & self serve.

Member #5766
03-11-18, 11:25
Basically is is tease & self serve.I'd go above and say rip off.

LuvtheLife
03-11-18, 21:52
Stopped in about 7:30 tonight, same atmosphere, new waitress Kate- like her. Cali, Holly, Gypsy, and new girl India. Had the same service as usual in the VIP with no mess or worry. It might have been one of my better experiences there. Danielle indeed did have to leave due to the I'd thing but the rest is just bullshit.

NewDude
03-12-18, 00:28
Stopped in about 7:30 tonight, same atmosphere, new waitress Kate- like her. Cali, Holly, Gypsy, and new girl India. Had the same service as usual in the VIP with no mess or worry. It might have been one of my better experiences there. Danielle indeed did have to leave due to the I'd thing but the rest is just bullshit.I was close to this time as well. The selection was poor but a decent looking chick (Natalie) came in later. I only seen one guy got to VIP and I am familiar with your selection so I am sure you left satisfied.

CaddyDaddy663
03-12-18, 08:34
I was close to this time as well. The selection was poor but a decent looking chick (Natalie) came in later. I only seen one guy got to VIP and I am familiar with your selection so I am sure you left satisfied.Like manynjave said, I've never had trouble at Rio getting what we all want, but I have noticed 3 individual Rio dancers now on SA, all wanting double or triple the in-club prices plus a room! Maybe they are crimping down on some dancers income, but I don't see a difference.

Msmith0052
03-13-18, 00:24
Anyone had dances from her? She's quirky and def a spinner. I think she's been reviewed or mentioned on here before, but wondering if anyone has had a good dance / time with her? I've had plenty of private room dances and had two young gals who were always a blast for me there, but I haven't seen them working the last couple times I stopped in so need to try some new ones! I'll report back after testing the private rooms with some.

On that note, I went to Brad's the other night and there was one very sexy black girl and some very sexy white chicks (ranging from a young spinner with fantastic breasts to thicker women with great asses and tits). Def worth the trip for the eye candy alone still.

BFDeal
03-13-18, 08:18
There's a black chick there named Ivy. I got her cell number and had a session with her at my hotel room a few weeks back. Not bad.

BFDeal.

Looking for a report on the Dollhouse. I have seen a few but they are pretty old. Has anyone had recent experience there? Please PM details if you would like.

FitAndHung
03-21-18, 11:46
Any clubs in Indy offer an amateur night? I have a friend who wants to try. Can't find any places within 100 miles.

Bromad1972
03-21-18, 23:12
Any clubs in Indy offer an amateur night? I have a friend who wants to try. Can't find any places within 100 miles.Dancer's used to have them every month. Surprised if thet still didn't.

Theindianaguy
03-22-18, 11:13
Any clubs in Indy offer an amateur night? I have a friend who wants to try. Can't find any places within 100 miles.Another option would be to simply take your friend to a club for a try out. I know Brad's will put a girl on stage for a set that wants to try out. Besides, most of the amateurs that show up for an amateur night are really girls from other clubs there for the prize money.

Scup1958
03-22-18, 14:51
Another option would be to simply take your friend to a club for a try out. I know Brad's will put a girl on stage for a set that wants to try out. Besides, most of the amateurs that show up for an amateur night are really girls from other clubs there for the prize money.Be sure your friend brings a g-string or some sort of costume to wear on stage for the try out. I was with a girl one night who wanted to try out, but all she had to wear was her bra and panties. They wouldn't let her on stage. This was at Brad's a couple of years ago.

EcdysiastLover
03-22-18, 18:51
I visited Club Rio this afternoon for about an hour and a half. The weird part was sitting with Neesa, trying for a fresh start after some misunderstandings last summer. I explained that I had stopped buying dances from her because on three or four occasions I bought her a drink for $8 or $9 and, almost as soon as it arrived, she spotted a regular across the room and abandoned me to drink it with him. She apologized and said she would stick around longer -- but as soon as she spotted a regular across the room, she was GONE! She promised to come back within a half hour, but she has pulled this shit on me before. I decided to turn my attention, and spend my dollars, elsewhere. I understand that some guys like her a lot, but she and I just don't click.

Here's the wonderful part: I went to the stage to tip a couple of girls that were new to me and heard a long-time dancer friend yell my name from far away. We caught up a little and went to the coveted end seat in the $30 room for some fun. Two songs later I was completely satisfied and she had ensured that there was no mess to clean up. I gave her $90 -- two 30's plus a one-song tip for a job well done -- and got her digits for future OTC fun.

Roy Cat
03-24-18, 14:53
I stopped by Babes Friday night around ten and the girls looked awful and there were very few customers. I drove down the road to Harem House and they had very few customers too but I was surprised to see five or six girls I'd rate as good looking. They were all available and the guys who decided not to go to that club on that night missed out. Unluckily I was a little bit of a dope and focused too much on getting dances with a highly intoxicated Stevie. It's always a bad idea to get too fixated on one girl. When I came in Stevie was at the bar having a guy buy her shots. I was going to ask her for dances when she finally went up on stage but at that moment another girl I know sat down at my table and started talking to me. Then I saw Stevie head out to smoke so I decided to leave. When I walked out the door she started to talk to me so I asked her for dances. Then she ran over and started to talk to a guy in a car. Then we went in the club and she ran over and talked to a guy at the bar and then another guy at the bar. Then I finally got her in the lap dance area and she started complaining about not making any money all night. I wonder why? After the lap dances she drunkenly walked off without waiting for me to give her any money for the lap dances.

Gesco
03-29-18, 15:11
Was visiting Indy for the first time in a couple years. Stopped at Rio at about 12:30 on Monday afternoon. 4 or 5 girls, eventually ended up with Stella, young 20's small tits, hard body. Plenty of teasing while drinking with her, took her to 30 room and damn had a good time. She blew me away with her performance and either was into it or a great actress.

Can't get that kind of service out here.

EcdysiastLover
03-31-18, 01:23
I was at Club Rio for about an hour and a half on a recent Friday afternoon. I spotted a favorite on stage as soon as I walked in, tipped her a few dollars, and then bought us drinks. She somehow managed to chow down on a $5 steak dinner with her left hand while doing some major stick-shifting with her right; meanwhile her top was down, so I fondled her fabulous funbags. When she was done eating, we went to the VIP room, where she provided a bodacious (but brief!) BBBJ. At least we had the other 25 minutes to cuddle and swap stories.

Reports of the demise of extras at Club Rio seem to be premature. On my last two visits I have easily gotten BBBJs, first in the $30 room and now in the VIP room.

RoamerJ
04-06-18, 07:35
Stopped in about 7:30 tonight, same atmosphere, new waitress Kate- like her. Cali, Holly, Gypsy, and new girl India. Had the same service as usual in the VIP with no mess or worry. It might have been one of my better experiences there. Danielle indeed did have to leave due to the I'd thing but the rest is just bullshit.I have had tons of luck with many of the ladies at Rio, but haven't seen any evidence during my dances with Gypsy that extras are to be had. Am I wrong? I think her style and look is amazing and would love to have more fun.

WildPlayer
04-07-18, 13:25
I am new to the city and visited Rio. I am still learning exactly how things go down in this city compared to other ones I have been to. Didn't have a great time but towards the end realized that there is a lot of potential at this club. I sat there for a really long time and not a single girl sat down next to me. And I had tipped almost every single girl on the stage. They all finish their dances and go in the back room. I come to realize that I have to ask them if they will come over after they are done on stage for a private dance. That's how I got couple of girls to come to me. I have to make the approach. I am used to girls just coming up to me randomly and sit down next to me at clubs. Now their 30 dollar room is not really private and other person could be getting dance on the same couch next to you so I am not sure how do you guys get these girls to do more for you. I had fun time with this one dancer with high roaming and very cuddly but none of my clothes came off. I didn't even dare bring up extras because the room didn't feel private enough. Their 150 dollar room is nice but still not private enough as they keep the door open while things go down in that room. If any locals want to help me or send me a private message on guide to Rio, tipping cost vs services, I can do better job on my next visit. Thank you again guys. So, far I am liking your great city.

Member #6319
04-07-18, 19:28
Was passing through a couple nights ago and stopped at Classy Chassy first. 3 cars in the lot, 4 girls smoking at the door. Dead? I had read a Google review stating that if you showed them the review they would waive the cover charge. The dude at the door refused and said that was only for truckers and military. I turned around and walked out. Ain't putting up with that nonsense.

Next I go to Rio. A lot more girls, not very many patrons, but enough that it didn't look like they were out of business in comparison! Had an ok time overall, not fantastic.

Tipped two girls on stage at different times that I would have loved a dance from, asked both if they had plans after coming down and both said no. I invited them to come see me. They both blew me off. In the meantime, there were several girls that sat down next to me that I wasn't into, that were very slow to get the hint to move on. I'm pretty sure one of the girls I thought blew me off actually passed me up because another girl was sitting with me at the time.

I eventually had a dance from a girl named Mystery that was sexy and sweet, but I was sort of burned out at that point and it was only somewhat enjoyable, my fault, not hers. I had my expectations high going in, and was already feeling a bit let down before I met her.

Would definitely return to Rio when able.

Roy Cat
04-08-18, 17:40
The sections of this site involving BackPage, Craigslist and other commercial sex webpages on the internet are receiving comments about the stupidity of the decision to close those. Without going into that or the negative effects on the girls involved in making a living doing that, how will this affect frequent strip club goers? Initially, I believe this may cause an increase in strip club business. I didn't go to clubs in pre-internet days but have heard there were more customers then when there were fewer choices to meet women for commercial sex. There will be increase in this type of girl working as a stripper and guys in the clubs looking to meet this type of stripper. The non-extras type of stripper, though, will have more unwanted propositions and this may cause an exodus of them out of the clubs along with the type of customer looking for something other than sex. By this I mean the type of guy looking for a cute girl to look at, get dances from, talk to and socialize with, be affectionate with, be flattered by and have his ego stroked by or the multitude of other reasons guys show up at clubs. So there may be a change in the nature of both the strippers and customers in clubs. Eventually this increase in sexual activity in clubs will cause the same forces who got the government to crack down on websites to also demand the government shut down strip clubs. I think those forces are much stronger than in the past. Unless the clubs find a way to counter that, I don't see this as a good thing for strip club hobbyists like myself in the long run.

Member #5766
04-10-18, 20:05
Went here on Rio this afternoon and not one dancer asked to do a dance or even said hi.

Aguy Nameddude
05-20-18, 15:26
I am new to the city and visited Rio. I am still learning exactly how things go down in this city compared to other ones I have been to. Didn't have a great time but towards the end realized that there is a lot of potential at this club. I sat there for a really long time and not a single girl sat down next to me. And I had tipped almost every single girl on the stage. They all finish their dances and go in the back room. I come to realize that I have to ask them if they will come over after they are done on stage for a private dance. That's how I got couple of girls to come to me. I have to make the approach. I am used to girls just coming up to me randomly and sit down next to me at clubs. Now their 30 dollar room is not really private and other person could be getting dance on the same couch next to you so I am not sure how do you guys get these girls to do more for you. I had fun time with this one dancer with high roaming and very cuddly but none of my clothes came off. I didn't even dare bring up extras because the room didn't feel private enough. Their 150 dollar room is nice but still not private enough as they keep the door open while things go down in that room. If any locals want to help me or send me a private message on guide to Rio, tipping cost vs services, I can do better job on my next visit. Thank you again guys. So, far I am liking your great city.Tipping them on stage is nice (I guess) but really not required at Rio. At least from my experience, walking up and talking to them and buying them a few drinks will get you further and you'll have a much better idea about what is available. Most of the fun happens during the day shift. At night, its a bit more "professional" if you get my drift.

It's rare to get anything to happen in that $30 area but it's not impossible. Just rare. The $150 room is where the most fun takes place. Tip the bouncer and you'll get a little more privacy. The most important key is finding the right girl. Not all of them are customer service experts. So the screening process is the most important. The best time to do so is during the day. Find the right girl, and you'll have a great time.

MaximAsss
05-22-18, 18:40
Good day gentlemen. I just moved to Indiana from Canada and I visited Club Rio. At first I was disappointed with the caliber of women and lack of attention. I decided to stick it out for a while and quench my thirst by searching on line for a provider for the reminder of my evening. A few minutes into it a strawberry read head comes over and sits next to and asks me if I had a cd. I always carry one just in case. She proceeded to take me to the VIP room and that's where the action was. I ended up leaving at around 2 am after being introduced to a few of her friends who were willing and obliged to please. Everything was on the menu and I will be definitely going back. The bouncer was a very accommodating gentleman which made my experience even more comfortable.

Hope I can meet a few gentlemen who would like to hangout with me sometime. I am also looking for a regular provider who offers GFE and trips to Greece. PM if you have any suggestions.

Thanks all!

Goatee1456
05-24-18, 02:52
Stopped by the HH on Tursaday afternoon for an old fashioned two fer. Meet recent birthday girl (21) Taylor, a big boobed "chocolate" treat who was eager to please and happy to dance.

She was attentive and likes to laugh. Dances were high milesge with a promise of more.

While in the lapdance area an older white guy, maybe 60 or 70 comes in with another black girl. She starts her dance facing away from him and he buries his face in her ass and motorboats her hardand long. But it sounds like a huge fart. Taylor and I crack IP, along with rveryone rlse in ear dhot. The look on the girls fade was priceless. Tgen he foes it again! Best laugh I think I have ever had in a club.

Consols2000
05-24-18, 16:07
Anyone know what happened to Danielle at Rio. Had some fine times with her.

Ilapp
05-25-18, 11:59
Anyone know what happened to Danielle at Rio. Had some fine times with her.You can find her on SA.

IndyGentleman
05-26-18, 10:05
Went to Babes yesterday (Friday) and had a great time with a girl named Renee. Tall AA who takes very good care of her body. Great to talk to and got plenty of mileage. Will definitely seek her out again. Says she typically works Fridays.

BagoHammer1
05-30-18, 13:03
They remodeled. I went in yesterday after 5 PM. 3 dollar charge and they asked to see my I'd-that is new. The stage has been moved, the bathrooms are very nice and clean, and the seating and dance area have all been changed. That said I had a stack of bills to spend and no one came to see me. The girls were all 7-8's and were having fun talking amongst themselves. I really wanted to try out the new private dance area.

RoamerJ
06-01-18, 22:25
I have had success with many of the dancers there, but was wondering about 2 that I haven't managed more than a normal dance. Does anyone know if Gypsy or Bliss do extras? I have tried damn near everything with Gypsy.

RoamerJ
06-01-18, 22:26
Anyone know what happened to Danielle at Rio. Had some fine times with her.She was let go because she has a warrant in Ohio. Not sure what the SA is the other person mentioned, but she does outcalls now, just way overpriced.

Ilapp
06-04-18, 09:05
She was let go because she has a warrant in Ohio. Not sure what the SA is the other person mentioned, but she does outcalls now, just way overpriced.Off SA she will negotiate to reasonable rate, still plays you like a stripper though. That being said, nice body but kind of a worthless lay.

WreckItRight
06-04-18, 23:59
You can find her on SA.I been seeing one from hip hugger I think you know. Ill give her your number if you want.

Ilapp
06-05-18, 07:27
I been seeing one from hip hugger I think you know. Ill give her your number if you want.LOL, only because of you bro, and I want so please do it.

Member #5766
06-06-18, 12:09
Was at the Rio the other night, not one girl, from 5-8 even said hi. Most boring strip club visit ever.

SnipeHunter
06-06-18, 12:58
I stopped by Rio last week in the early afternoon. Most of the dancers sat and talked amongst themselves. Eventually an older dancer who went by Brooklyn (I think) came over. She talked a good game and convinced me to take her to the $150 area. Unfortunately, it was nothing but game. I recommend passing on her based on my experience.

LuvtheLife
06-07-18, 18:16
Stopped in Rio around 430 and the same old Cali, Janelle, Layla, and a few more including a Vivica Fox looking black girl. Had to leave and came back that night, night shift at Rio sucks. Bunch of young girls that have no idea what they are doing. Left to see what was going on at the Pony at 1045 pm. WOW! I love this place at night, private areas with no disturbance at all. Stayed til close and negotiated the same service as day shift at Rio.

Aguy Nameddude
06-07-18, 19:59
I have had success with many of the dancers there, but was wondering about 2 that I haven't managed more than a normal dance. Does anyone know if Gypsy or Bliss do extras? I have tried damn near everything with Gypsy.Gypsy is a no go. Not worth it even trying. I avoid her at this point.

DeanTheDream
06-07-18, 23:08
Left to see what was going on at the Pony at 1045 pm. WOW! I love this place at night, private areas with no disturbance at all. Stayed til close and negotiated the same service as day shift at Rio.Doubtful. I go to the pony at night quite a bit and have never had any luck. They watch both VIP and dance rooms pretty hard.

JMaaathew
06-08-18, 06:59
Can you pm her number.

I been seeing one from hip hugger I think you know. Ill give her your number if you want.

Hoooosier1
06-08-18, 11:56
Can you pm her number.How about a name at least! Corona is my fave there.

LuvtheLife
06-09-18, 22:09
Doubtful. I go to the pony at night quite a bit and have never had any luck. They watch both VIP and dance rooms pretty hard.Then it must be you. They didn't come in even once but I do tip.

WreckItRight
06-10-18, 14:46
How about a name at least! Corona is my fave there.I didn't meet her at the hip hugger, She was on SA. I saw her twice and then she ghosted on me. I've passed the number on to a couple of friends on this forum and they got zero response also. So she may have gone dormant. Ill probably text her in a week or so, SB's are like rabbits they tend to circle back around when things went well for them. Have a great day!

Redmann6999
06-11-18, 14:50
I didn't meet her at the hip hugger, She was on SA. I saw her twice and then she ghosted on me. I've passed the number on to a couple of friends on this forum and they got zero response also. So she may have gone dormant. Ill probably text her in a week or so, SB's are like okrabbits they tend to circle back around when things went well for them. Have a great day!SO you met her on SA but she worked at the hugger, is that what I gather from the posts? LOL. If so, any idea her name at the hugger? 😁.

DearHungry
06-14-18, 09:08
I have had success with many of the dancers there, but was wondering about 2 that I haven't managed more than a normal dance. Does anyone know if Gypsy or Bliss do extras? I have tried damn near everything with Gypsy.Just had Indianapolis added to my sales territory and wanted to try a strip club and settled on Rio based on reviews. The place has potential but I did notice you have to set things up with dancers while they are on stage or they go back to the dressing room. You almost need a score card to keep all the dancers straight especially during shift change. I remember the name Gypsy but can't remember the face. Liked Melanie I think with the painted on eyelashes shaped like retangles. Failed to get a dance but did with Bliss. She is very young 20. Gave nice $20 dances. I said she did not need fake books and she said she was getting fake lips to give better blow jobs and I said let's try out the original lips. She said they were for friends what ever that means.

WreckItRight
06-15-18, 01:36
SO you met her on SA but she worked at the hugger, is that what I gather from the posts? LOL. If so, any idea her name at the hugger? 😁.Yes and. No I do not know her name at the hugger. Do you have a membership at SA?

SevenSixfive
06-16-18, 04:24
Just had Indianapolis added to my sales territory and wanted to try a strip club and settled on Rio based on reviews. The place has potential but I did notice you have to set things up with dancers while they are on stage or they go back to the dressing room. You almost need a score card to keep all the dancers straight especially during shift change. I remember the name Gypsy but can't remember the face. Liked Melanie I think with the painted on eyelashes shaped like retangles. Failed to get a dance but did with Bliss. She is very young 20. Gave nice $20 dances. I said she did not need fake books and she said she was getting fake lips to give better blow jobs and I said let's try out the original lips. She said they were for friends what ever that means.She's a lot of fun but she has her rules and doesn't break them.

Roy Cat
06-23-18, 19:16
If anyone is thinking of taking a trip to Harem House, they just changed their opening time from noon to three. Closing time stays the same. They didn't really have enough customers in the early afternoon to make it worthwhile to open early. It may also be better because most of the day girls were previously leaving around six and the night girls coming in around nine so it was leaving an empty club for a couple hours. Now the day girls may be leaving around the same time the night girls come in. If business continues to decline the club may close completely or Babes (same owner) may close. There may not be enough customers in the area for both of them. I think Harem House is actually in a slightly better location and if only one of the two were staying in business it would be better to shut down Babes.

ShelbyJS
06-23-18, 23:38
If anyone is thinking of taking a trip to Harem House, they just changed their opening time from noon to three. Closing time stays the same. They didn't really have enough customers in the early afternoon to make it worthwhile to open early. It may also be better because most of the day girls were previously leaving around six and the night girls coming in around nine so it was leaving an empty club for a couple hours. Now the day girls may be leaving around the same time the night girls come in. If business continues to decline the club may close completely or Babes (same owner) may close. There may not be enough customers in the area for both of them. I think Harem House is actually in a slightly better location and if only one of the two were staying in business it would be better to shut down Babes.I am surprised this change wasn't implemented long ago. I suppose for some it was nice to be able to get in there just after noon for some fun but considering the decline in patronage that happened 8 or 9 years ago would have thought they would have changed sooner.

MaximAsss
06-25-18, 13:15
Has anyone tried out Bambie? She does escort also but out call.

In box me if you have details.

Only. https://backpage.com.indianapolis.listcrawler.com/post/23758111/3174990471.

Splat 1959
06-28-18, 04:38
I am surprised this change wasn't implemented long ago. I suppose for some it was nice to be able to get in there just after noon for some fun but considering the decline in patronage that happened 8 or 9 years ago would have thought they would have changed sooner.Maybe they should try something radical Like lowering the prices on their couch dances. Bring them back down to $10 instead of $20. That might induce some to come in and enjoy themselves. After all, it is a blue-collar strip club and blue-collar workers wages have hardly kept up with the rest of the economy.

HandfulOfWheel
06-29-18, 20:48
You can find her on SA.Hey buddy, is she Rio Girl?

Roy Cat
06-30-18, 18:01
Maybe they should try something radical Like lowering the prices on their couch dances. Bring them back down to $10 instead of $20. That might induce some to come in and enjoy themselves. After all, it is a blue-collar strip club and blue-collar workers wages have hardly kept up with the rest of the economy.They definitely should try different things since what they are doing isn't working. The alternatives are to try to copy a more successful club like Brad's or differentiate themselves in a way where they can tap into an underserved market like your blue-collar club idea. A dancer who has worked at multiple local clubs told me other club owners in town would never go to Brad's and observe why they have more customers than any other club in town because most club owners have big egos and think they know more than anyone else about how to run a club. So I don't think that would happen. Even if they did, trying something totally new may actually work better but the club owner just might not have the business ability to sift through various ideas and pick the right one. I think the current owner inherited it and heirs usually run a business into the ground because they weren't the ones with the business ability who built it up to begin with.

Ilapp
07-02-18, 14:04
Hey buddy, is she Rio Girl?First I miss your ass. 2 just hit me up direct be easier and quicker I just now saw this, and yeah she is.

Power Tool
07-03-18, 08:27
Hey buddy, is she Rio Girl?So I take it that you are still around? I can't forget the good old times with you and others at some titty establishments. Hope you are doing well.

HandfulOfWheel
07-14-18, 14:43
So I take it that you are still around? I can't forget the good old times with you and others at some titty establishments. Hope you are doing well.Been good, was surprised to know you were back at it.

I'll pm.

CameronMcLon
07-17-18, 20:19
Has anyone tried out Bambie? She does escort also but out call.

In box me if you have details.

Only. https://backpage.com.indianapolis.listcrawler.com/post/23758111/3174990471.Took the hour option about a year or so ago! All covered and a lot of drama! Not sure what she does in the SC, but no way again for a take out!

EcdysiastLover
07-21-18, 18:26
I stopped by Rio last week in the early afternoon. Most of the dancers sat and talked amongst themselves. Eventually an older dancer who went by Brooklyn (I think) came over. She talked a good game and convinced me to take her to the $150 area. Unfortunately, it was nothing but game. I recommend passing on her based on my experience.I saw Brooklyn at Club Rio around the same time you did and was delighted because she had done many *very* satisfying lappers for me at Brad's over the years. I thought she would be fun in the VIP room at Rio -- so many of the day girls are! -- but she proved to be disappointing, not to mention shocked -- *shocked*, I tell you -- to hear of what goes on in that very room! I doubt that I would do another VIP with her but I can attest that she gives spectacular lap dances.

EcdysiastLover
07-21-18, 18:28
Took the hour option about a year or so ago! All covered and a lot of drama! Not sure what she does in the SC, but no way again for a take out!I know Bambi from day shift at Club Rio and like her a lot. I've done 30's once and a VIP once with very satisfying results. BTW, she's 20, not 23 as her ad claims.

Keys79
07-22-18, 03:15
Hey buddy, is she Rio Girl?It appears that a lot of people miss your ass and "you know who" wants to know what is so special about it? LOL Don't be hating gentlemen. Good ass is hard to find. Still waiting on pics Hand and we are still morning our loss.

ElChinoRico
07-31-18, 16:33
Spent a couple hours at the Brass yesterday afternoon.

I waited for the entire rotation to decide who to get some dances from. I settled on a lady with a distinct look. I couldn't quite guess her ethnicity (turns out she's 1/4 white, 1/4 mexican, 1/2 black). Well, she's quite beautiful and has a great body.

Turns out she's fairly new. She used to work at Twin Peaks in Castleton.

Definite signs of her newbie status was in her lap dance technique. It was quite odd, almost like she wasn't sure what she was doing. After one dance, she didn't even ask if I wanted to keep going. I told her to keep going, and after the second dance, she said she had to go because her food was ready. I was literally going to keep her back there for a few more, I don't know why she left money on the table just to get to her lunch.

I will try to see her in a few weeks to see if she improves. I may even try to ask to see her OTC.

Garmila
07-31-18, 23:46
Stopped by Babes to get out of a rainstorm. Hadn't been in there in ages. It will probably be ages before I ever go back. What a pack of dogs. Damn. Was about 5 pm. Is it always that bad?

JustYourAvgJoe
08-01-18, 07:22
I stopped in Harem House later Saturday afternoon and had the exact same experience. Two beers and I was out.

Stopped by Babes to get out of a rainstorm. Hadn't been in there in ages. It will probably be ages before I ever go back. What a pack of dogs. Damn. Was about 5 pm. Is it always that bad?

Hotforty
08-01-18, 10:30
Still exist? How are ya?

Feel free to PM, if you are so inclined.

Been good, was surprised to know you were back at it.

I'll pm.

JhnSmth
08-12-18, 06:24
Hey, guys. Have any of you done dances with Kitten out at the Brass? She dances sometimes and DJs other times. How's her dances? Any OTC possibility? Thanks.

Justguessing
08-12-18, 08:25
Hey, guys. Have any of you done dances with Kitten out at the Brass? She dances sometimes and DJs other times. How's her dances? Any OTC possibility? Thanks.It's been a long time back when only a dancer. They were good clean dances. Not the heaviestcgrinder I've ever had.

Roy Cat
08-18-18, 17:37
I stopped by Harem House Friday afternoon and was happy to see Chloe was back after being in jail awhile and taking some time off to have a baby. If you like smaller types of girls, Harem House may be the best Indianapolis club. They now have Chloe, Fiona, Stevie, Alize and a couple others I've seen that I haven't done dances with. I always like having options and never like it when I walk in a club and there is only one good looking girl in the whole club and a bunch of guys competing for her attention. I feel silly sitting and waiting an hour for her to have time for me when I could be doing something else. Stevie is the favorite here and it usually takes me a certain amount of time and patience to arrange dances with her because I'm not a big spender and she knows it. I have a Fiona fixation and I'll go with her first if she is there, then Alize or Chloe if Fiona is not around, then check to see if Stevie looks busy and only stick around if she looks available. If she's available, she's worth asking for lap dances.

ShelbyJS
08-18-18, 18:04
I stopped by Harem House Friday afternoon and was happy to see Chloe was back after being in jail awhile and taking some time off to have a baby. If you like smaller types of girls, Harem House may be the best Indianapolis club. They now have Chloe, Fiona, Stevie, Alize and a couple others I've seen that I haven't done dances with. I always like having options and never like it when I walk in a club and there is only one good looking girl in the whole club and a bunch of guys competing for her attention. I feel silly sitting and waiting an hour for her to have time for me when I could be doing something else. Stevie is the favorite here and it usually takes me a certain amount of time and patience to arrange dances with her because I'm not a big spender and she knows it. I have a Fiona fixation and I'll go with her first if she is there, then Alize or Chloe if Fiona is not around, then check to see if Stevie looks busy and only stick around if she looks available. If she's available, she's worth asking for lap dances.I remember a Chloe that danced in Babes and Harem 10 or 11 years ago. Is she in her 30's? The one from several years ago was a pint-sized blonde.

Roy Cat
08-19-18, 17:57
I remember a Chloe that danced in Babes and Harem 10 or 11 years ago. Is she in her 30's? The one from several years ago was a pint-sized blonde.This Chloe is a pint-sized blonde but looks to be in her twenties.

Member #5766
08-21-18, 12:34
Went to Rio yesterday and someone I had not seen before Renee came by for a visit. She was straight to the point which is great. Save the BS for another time. However, she is a hussler. We go to the VIP ROOM, 150 is the rate if you didn't know at Rio, she says, Tip the man something small, so I shell out 10 bucks. Get in the room, and she asked for tip up front. I put 50 down and she complains. I say, perhaps we'll get it up. Eventually switch with a $. We proceed to tiitty fuck right there. Pretty good time. However at the end, asks for another 20 for tipping out. I don't have the heart to say no at this point, but I'm pretty pissed off. Either she thought I was a n00 b, or she was just hussling. Either way really isn't cool.

For that money I could of had a solid lady visit and got more. But overall the time was fun minus the money thing.

The rest of the mid day crew wasn't great. Bliss was there, though I have never had a conversation, I can't tell what she is all about but she is hot either way.

Hoooosier1
08-21-18, 16:20
Went to Rio yesterday and someone I had not seen before Renee came by for a visit. She was straight to the point which is great. Save the BS for another time. However, she is a hussler. We go to the VIP ROOM, 150 is the rate if you didn't know at Rio, she says, Tip the man something small, so I shell out 10 bucks. Get in the room, and she asked for tip up front. I put 50 down and she complains. I say, perhaps we'll get it up. Eventually switch with a $. We proceed to tiitty fuck right there. Pretty good time. However at the end, asks for another 20 for tipping out. I don't have the heart to say no at this point, but I'm pretty pissed off. Either she thought I was a n00 b, or she was just hussling. Either way really isn't cool.

For that money I could of had a solid lady visit and got more. But overall the time was fun minus the money thing.

The rest of the mid day crew wasn't great. Bliss was there, though I have never had a conversation, I can't tell what she is all about but she is hot either way.Good to hear there is some new talent at Rio that knows the drill for the day shift? What does Renee look like? Stella is fun on day shift.

Simpson23
08-26-18, 20:14
Does anyone know Sky at Rio? I met her today and she gets my motor running but her dance was without all the trimmings. Says she used to but not anymore. WTH? Would love to find a way to break the curse, LOL!

NeedSome6267
09-02-18, 16:49
Does anyone know Sky at Rio? I met her today and she gets my motor running but her dance was without all the trimmings. Says she used to but not anymore. WTH? Would love to find a way to break the curse, LOL!Was at Rio Saturday night. Watched her dance a couple times and then come off stage and hide out in the back. Found out why a little when I'm assuming her regular showed up and spent the rest of the night with him. On a side note I met a taller blonde whose VIP treatment came with all the trimmings. I ended up with her real name and digits. I can't remember her stage name but if you talk to one that sells cars for her real job that is the one. Had a good time with her and will report back when I see her outside the club.

NewsNowIndy
09-07-18, 09:29
Has anyone else had their I'd scanned at the BBF? I can't believe no one has mentioned it here before since I was told it had been going on for weeks. I for one think that the quality has diminished over the past 12 months and this is my reason to eliminate this from my rotation. In this day and age when identity theft is a massive problem somehow BBF's decision makers think that it is OK to capture a patrons private information and do who knows what with it. Identity theft is just the start. How about if one of these low wage door boys takes the information and threatens to provide it to the customers wife or his friends and family or his business customers on Twitter or Instagram or what have you if you don't pony up some blackmail. What if the same guy calls his buddy who has a knack for burglarizing houses and says hey Joe is here. Lives at 123 Main St. Check it out. I will let you know when he leaves. The guy got it scanned before I had a chance to stop him, but I tried. I had one beer and complained to as many employees as I could explaining that if patrons have any sense they are going to stop coming in also. One of the waitress went to the manager and said I had a complaint. He never came over but she said he said it was done so if I started a fight or something they could find me. On the way out I handed the I'd to same guy that scanned me in and I said scan me out and he said we don't do that. I said so you just keep the information forever? "Yep" he says with a smart ass attitude. I was steaming. Guess if there is ever a fight and the guy looks like me I better have an alibi.

Justguessing
09-07-18, 11:31
Has anyone else had their I'd scanned at the BBF? I can't believe no one has mentioned it here before since I was told it had been going on for weeks. I for one think that the quality has diminished over the past 12 months and this is my reason to eliminate this from my rotation. My last visit was a Wednesday night, four weeks ago. No scanning. You didn't tell us what day of week or what time you visited. On that Wednesday visit the crowd was so slow that they couldn't afford to run many away. I agree the quality has been declining but I don't go there enough for a fair judgement.

If you take it out of you list what do you have left? I really only have dancers, the Pony and BBF in my Indy list. Dancers scans at least on late week and weekends.

NewsNowIndy
09-08-18, 01:15
My last visit was a Wednesday night, four weeks ago. No scanning. You didn't tell us what day of week or what time you visited. On that Wednesday visit the crowd was so slow that they couldn't afford to run many away. I agree the quality has been declining but I don't go there enough for a fair judgement.

If you take it out of you list what do you have left? I really only have dancers, the Pony and BBF in my Indy list. Dancers scans at least on late week and weekends.I was in the last Saturday of August. Probably around 2 PM and I'm guessing they were 8 to 10 patrons. I'm fortunate enough to travel extensively for work. Florida to Michigan. My rotation includes Detroit, Tampa, Atlanta and Miami. Indy fails miserably in comparison, but it's a lot better than Cincinnati, Nashville, Memphis, Columbus.

SevenSixfive
09-09-18, 22:16
My last visit was a Wednesday night, four weeks ago. No scanning. You didn't tell us what day of week or what time you visited. On that Wednesday visit the crowd was so slow that they couldn't afford to run many away. I agree the quality has been declining but I don't go there enough for a fair judgement.

If you take it out of you list what do you have left? I really only have dancers, the Pony and BBF in my Indy list. Dancers scans at least on late week and weekends.Happened to me once months ago but hasn't happened since.

NewsNowIndy
09-10-18, 10:35
Happened to me once months ago but hasn't happened since.Do you mean because they haven't been doing it or because you haven't went back or you won't submit to their request?

WesJ96
09-10-18, 15:15
Was there over the weekend I'd was checked but not scanned.

Indiguy
09-12-18, 21:15
But on point. Club Venus made the evening news for the wrong reason.

Grower1984
09-17-18, 02:23
Finally went to Club Rio Sunday and thought the talent was nice. Met the girls below.

Jasmine. Mixed, thick, sexy.

Jenny. White, thick, very nice booty.

Harbor. White, thick, nice ass and titties.

Ariel. Pretty tall black chick, nice chest.

Jocelyn. Petite ebony, dances very well.

I know most people say day shift is where it is at but these women were fine so wanted to know if anyone got experience with any of them. Is there any potential for extras or OTC? Ariel was definitely trying to sell me VIP and kept licking her lips but I've heard multiple members say nothing goes down on nightshift so I didn't partake didn't want to blow 150 $ on one girl to twirl around my blue balls all night when I can have multiple do that haha. Anyways any pointers on scoring with any of these hot ladies?

BeanTowner78
09-19-18, 19:45
I was at Brad's this weekend. Checked the I'd, but didn't scan.

As someone mentioned earlier, and I agree, the talent level was just okay.

What I've noticed about the ladies at Brad's is they all seem to have regulars or hang out with each other and aren't really interested in making new friends. Lots of lost opportunities to make money or create new "regulars. ".

I like Dancers, talent level is great, good music and the place has a true club appeal to it. Unfortunately it's way out of my way or I'd go there more often.

Now that summer is over hopefully all the clubs will pick back up.

Roy Cat
09-22-18, 15:15
I was at Brad's this weekend. Checked the I'd, but didn't scan.

As someone mentioned earlier, and I agree, the talent level was just okay.

What I've noticed about the ladies at Brad's is they all seem to have regulars or hang out with each other and aren't really interested in making new friends. Lots of lost opportunities to make money or create new "regulars. ".

I like Dancers, talent level is great, good music and the place has a true club appeal to it. Unfortunately it's way out of my way or I'd go there more often.

Now that summer is over hopefully all the clubs will pick back up.Most of them aren't really sitting around ignoring chances to make money. Some of the girls who aren't currently with a regular at Brad's are waiting for one to show up. They don't want to get tied up with a guy and then have a high spending regular walk in and they aren't available. He may leave or pick another girl. If it actually is a situation where a top girl there isn't busy or potentially busy I find I can usually get her to do dances. I do have to approach her, though, either up on the stage or while she is walking around. Like you say, they aren't really interested. It's more like just slightly interested. What I've always found odd about Brad's is that when the top girl is replaced by another younger pretty girl as top girl she usually acts unhappy and also angry at the newcomer. It's like she thought the big money would last forever. If they were more aware they only had a few years to get your money they would be more eager about getting it while they have the chance.

MjmjHigh
09-24-18, 22:43
Stopped by tonight and glad I did. Had fun with a woman I had never had dances with in the past. The VIP is fun and she made it worth.

DuggerJug
09-25-18, 07:05
Most of them aren't really sitting around ignoring chances to make money. Some of the girls who aren't currently with a regular at Brad's are waiting for one to show up. They don't want to get tied up with a guy and then have a high spending regular walk in and they aren't available. He may leave or pick another girl. If it actually is a situation where a top girl there isn't busy or potentially busy I find I can usually get her to do dances. I do have to approach her, though, either up on the stage or while she is walking around. Like you say, they aren't really interested. It's more like just slightly interested. What I've always found odd about Brad's is that when the top girl is replaced by another younger pretty girl as top girl she usually acts unhappy and also angry at the newcomer. It's like she thought the big money would last forever. If they were more aware they only had a few years to get your money they would be more eager about getting it while they have the chance.Took my stepson to Brad's last year. Although he had been there several times, he hadn't been there with me. I prepped for the event by getting about 20 five dollar bills. Tuck the five on a dancer on stage where you would normally tuck a buck, show the wad, and regular or not, you will get the attention you are after.

Bubbler99
09-25-18, 08:53
Stopped by tonight and glad I did. Had fun with a woman I had never had dances with in the past. The VIP is fun and she made it worth.And her name is?

DexterIndy
09-27-18, 06:13
I know Bambi from day shift at Club Rio and like her a lot. I've done 30's once and a VIP once with very satisfying results. BTW, she's 20, not 23 as her ad claims.Sunday afternoon an hr after club opened, I was one of 4 people there most of them Senior patrons. Thus Bambi had her attention on me as she was the only one there. Walked to me asked about raincoat etc and started Sales pitch HE and you can play all over no kissing etc. Then said one fifty and hundred tip.

I was like thanks but no thanks and she started to show some attitude when I sat next to dance floor to tip she was not interested. All I did was grab a beer 🍺 wasting time and left to meet Whitney (which was nice fun) I have seen Bambi before she started dancing in the club (OTC) and wasn't Impressed back then and not impressed now as well.

EcdysiastLover
09-27-18, 18:12
Sunday afternoon an hr after club opened, I was one of 4 people there most of them Senior patrons. Thus Bambi had her attention on me as she was the only one there. Walked to me asked about raincoat etc and started Sales pitch HE and you can play all over no kissing etc. Then said one fifty and hundred tip.

I was like thanks but no thanks and she started to show some attitude when I sat next to dance floor to tip she was not interested. All I did was grab a beer 🍺 wasting time and left to meet Whitney (which was nice fun) I have seen Bambi before she started dancing in the club (OTC) and wasn't Impressed back then and not impressed now as well.I realize that different guys have different experiences with the same girl, but my experiences with Bambi (a couple of 30's and now five VIPs in a row) have been uniformly positive. I will not go into detail except to say that I have never paid even close to $250 total and I have always been more than satisfied. Bambi and I just click -- she has become my club fav this year.

SnapDragon
09-28-18, 15:17
Any info on VIP or Hoosier Girls in Anderson?

Can't find anything on here about them.

Dekudan
09-29-18, 21:12
Any info on VIP or Hoosier Girls in Anderson?

Can't find anything on here about them.Make no mistake, both of those locations are more like "titty bars" not strip clubs. Neither have VIP rooms. VIP showclub has chairs in the back for dances (the girls decide if you can have hands on them), and Hoosier Girls has a small couch area as well as two tiny rooms with literal see-through curtains that are absolutely NOT private. So while this is a town where I'm sure maybe some of the girls do extras, most probably need to happen otc. I had success of extra a few times at HG many years ago but back then the 2 tiny rooms had normal curtains and were very dark and they were pau for a hh session kind of thing, now they are per dance. Long story short, I haven't probably been in 7-8 months, but the place has barely changed over the years. 1 small stage at both, usually few dancers available. Most girls are 4-7's with ocassionally a random nice 8-9 sprinkled in. YMMV. Maybe I'll stop by soon and give a more definitive answer but yeah, I'd generally avoid especially if you aren't nearer to the area. Better to stick with Indy.

DexterIndy
09-30-18, 12:14
I realize that different guys have different experiences with the same girl, but my experiences with Bambi (a couple of 30's and now five VIPs in a row) have been uniformly positive. I will not go into detail except to say that I have never paid even close to $250 total and I have always been more than satisfied. Bambi and I just click -- she has become my club fav this year.I have seen her OTC but it has been different inside the club is my statement plus for 250 you can see awesome gals outside with great service. Happy for you.

Keepinitclean
10-01-18, 18:26
Finally went to Rio. Good food! Anyway bliss venom and mo all smelled pretty damn bad. I couldn't believe it. Bliss is fine af too but damn if your job is to stick your cooch in faces all day it shouldn't smell that bad. Other than that it was chill I didn't bother with any dances after tipping for dances.

Robert4612
10-03-18, 15:00
Hey guys, it's been a while since I posted in the Indy forum, and I currently live in the DC area. I'm out of the escort game (new gorgeous wife that keeps me busy in the bedroom) but I still enjoy an afternoon / evening at a strip club. The clubs around here suck, and going to West Virginia for a club is a bit out of the way. (although, I've had some damn good times in WV strip clubs).

I still see some of my old buddies posting here:

Power Tool.

Scup1958.

Ilapp.

And even JohnnyZ occasionally.

I'd be up for something Friday or Saturday of that week, so feel free to hit me up here or at robert with a 46123 after it over at hotmail to make arrangements. I would love to see some of you guys again. It realize it's been years, but I'm sure a couple of you will remember me.

Ilapp
10-03-18, 15:13
Hey guys, it's been a while since I posted in the Indy forum, and I currently live in the DC area. I'm out of the escort game (new gorgeous wife that keeps me busy in the bedroom) but I still enjoy an afternoon / evening at a strip club. The clubs around here suck, and going to West Virginia for a club is a bit out of the way. (although, I've had some damn good times in WV strip clubs).

I still see some of my old buddies posting here:

Power Tool.

Scup1958.

Ilapp.

And even JohnnyZ occasionally.

I'd be up for something Friday or Saturday of that week, so feel free to hit me up here or at robert with a 46123 after it over at hotmail to make arrangements. I would love to see some of you guys again. It realize it's been years, but I'm sure a couple of you will remember me.Hard to believe we're still here myself. And I certainly do remember you old friend glad to know you're still alive. I'll hit you up I don't see the guys enough as it is it's more than time for a reunion.

Robert4612
10-04-18, 13:50
Hard to believe we're still here myself. And I certainly do remember you old friend glad to know you're still alive. I'll hit you up I don't see the guys enough as it is it's more than time for a reunion.That would be awesome! John reached out to me, and I'm sure Scup would be up for it. I hope we can work it out.

NewDude
10-04-18, 14:45
Finally went to Rio. Good food! Anyway bliss venom and mo all smelled pretty damn bad. I couldn't believe it. Bliss is fine af too but damn if your job is to stick your cooch in faces all day it shouldn't smell that bad. Other than that it was chill I didn't bother with any dances after tipping for dances.It's literally got to be an qualifier to work thee. They all smell rank af, like old tuna.

WinterSmith
10-06-18, 12:11
Was in Indianapolis for only the second time this past week and happened by Dancers. I went back a ways in the forum and it's really only mentioned in passing, so I thought I'd check it out. Nice club and plenty of solid talent. Got there about 10 pm and it was about half full. A bit surprising for a Wed night. I guess a Netflix Road Show filming crew was coming at midnight to sample the food. Heard it was good, but didn't partake. Ended up having some private time with a sexy brunette Shauna who also works days at the Pink Pony. Plenty of downstairs attention both giving and receiving. Was flying out Thursday and had an early meeting, but I think OTC was on the table. However once the filming crew came in, two funny things happened. First, most of the club emptied immediately, although I'm not sure who's wife would be watching netflix road show, and basically every girl there became velcro'd to a member of the crew trying to get on camera, so I called it a night. One more thing, Debi the bartender is super cool and enjoys a good backrub. Thanks to all who post here and the other city forums. It really helps a traveler like myself, and I finally decided to start posting too.

Scup1958
10-08-18, 02:04
That would be awesome! John reached out to me, and I'm sure Scup would be up for it. I hope we can work it out.Good to hear from you Robert. You bet I'd be up for a meeting. I'm traveling right now and haven't had much time for the board, but I should be available Thanksgiving weekend. Keep me informed. You can reach me at the same email as before except that it's now gmail instead of AOL. PM here works too.

Robert4612
10-09-18, 12:27
Good to hear from you Robert. You bet I'd be up for a meeting. I'm traveling right now and haven't had much time for the board, but I should be available Thanksgiving weekend. Keep me informed. You can reach me at the same email as before except that it's now gmail instead of AOL. PM here works too.Sounds great, and I will do so!

SnipeHunter
10-11-18, 09:26
I stopped by Rio during the day shift a few weeks ago. I spent time in the VIP area with Dream. A good time was had, but it is pricey compared to an escort of the same quality.

OneInTheDugout
10-14-18, 23:45
I don't get these girls. Was at the brass Tuesday night. A girl named ruby looked damn good, went up to the stage tipped $5. Said stop by for some dances, she never did. Went and ate, sat with some guys. She came back onstage awhile later, again I tipped $5 and said "let's go to the brass room" she said "you know that's $200?" I said "yes let's do it once your off stage. " She says ok. She gets off stage approaches me and I said give me a second, because my buddy was walking in and I was going to have him stay with my freshly delivered drink. She said "well I want to do this other dance first" and walks into the $20 room. I had at least $200 ready, and you go to the $20 room?! What is the thought process here?? Slammed my drink and went to dancers. However Ruby's friend who was with her all night, wasn't quite as hot, but damn she will grind the hell out of you stage side. Got a full song out of her.

Keepinitclean
10-20-18, 15:52
She's a lot of fun but she has her rules and doesn't break them.Unless she failed the dance interview yesterday; she's at Brad's now.

Is there any other club in indy that has cheaper dances at certain hours like Brad's does? If your lucky enough to get one to talk to you Brad's $12 dances at mid day are too good of a deal not to go for lunch! Got to make it clear your leaving at 2 though or they'll talk to you forever then say I'll be right back and disappear till 2:01.

Niknella
10-25-18, 21:33
Does anyone know of any clubs offering full nudity?

Or is that completely banned in Indiana?

TheBlindman
10-25-18, 22:29
Unless she failed the dance interview yesterday; she's at Brad's now.

Is there any other club in indy that has cheaper dances at certain hours like Brad's does? If your lucky enough to get one to talk to you Brad's $12 dances at mid day are too good of a deal not to go for lunch! Got to make it clear your leaving at 2 though or they'll talk to you forever then say I'll be right back and disappear till 2:01.My favorite line in a movie is Steve Martin in The Jerk. Working in the carnival the realization that guessing people's age and weight was " I get it, it's a profit deal ". They don't come in for fellowship. 😝.

BeanTowner78
10-26-18, 17:03
Went to Brad's last night. Lots of girls working, 18 to 20. Talent was okay, with that many girls something for every taste. There were probably 8 to 9 guys sitting at tables by themselves, myself included. In over an hour and a half I was not approached once by any of the girls and didn't see them approach any of the other guys as well. Even though I did see quite a few of the guys tip at the stage when someone was dancing.

There was a table where two guys were sitting and about 7 or 8 girls seated with them. I'm sure they were friends, but other then buying beers and shots for them didn't see the guys tipping or buying dances, just drinking.

I'm sure the ladies were having a good time but they sure didn't make any money or make new friends.

Had time and money to spend but no one seemed to want any of it. Had a couple drinks and left.

Videoxxman
10-27-18, 17:03
Had not planned on a visit to Rio but instead of stopping at Meyers, I ended up at Rio. Met Renne, an attractive AA woman with a nice rack and a tongue Gene Simmons would be proud of. I highly recommend the $30 dances. Still miss my all time favorite Kayde.

Goatee1456
10-27-18, 17:17
Stopped by HH on a Tuesday night. Wow how things have changed. Three or four girls working, though not at all bad looking. Two girls got in a very loud argument at the bar; same furniture that they have had for YEARS and it was old and worn out when it was new.

Anyway, got dances from two girls, can't remember the first girls name, but petite white girl tatted up nicely. Excellent high mileage lap dances, tight little body.

Second girl was Morgan a black gal from Giest. Best dances I have had at HH in a LONG time. Highly recommended.

Cook72
10-28-18, 08:43

Or is that completely banned in Indiana?Not in Indiana and in some Hoosier cities you count yourself lucky when you get a bare nipple.

Cooter Jones
10-28-18, 12:47
Met an AA dancer at Rio who goes by Mystery a / k / a Mimi. 5"1' and about 150 lbs, muscly and fit with no visible cellulite. Talked a big game about what was available in the VIP, but once the money was spent she said, "I'm a a good girl". On the plus side she was clean and gave a good grind. Just don't believe the hype about extras.

Tuls2011
10-29-18, 11:30

Or is that completely banned in Indiana?Twenty years ago there was a club in Hammond called Industrial Strip that was fully nude. They couldn't offer alcohol there because of the laws. I don't know if they are still open and are fully nude because I haven't been up there in twenty years.

Ognib
10-29-18, 18:57
Twenty years ago there was a club in Hammond called Industrial Strip that was fully nude. They couldn't offer alcohol there because of the laws. I don't know if they are still open and are fully nude because I haven't been up there in twenty years.I stopped in a club in Hammond last spring and was treated to quite the stress relieving experience in the private dance area. Someday I will stop back in since it is a shitpile cheaper to get a room in Hammond then Chicago. And the $50 hotel parking is ridiculous!

Johnny42
10-30-18, 21:25
Where's the best club to go to get your money worth.

VIP rooms with everything on the table? My birthday is coming up.

And wanting to have a happy one. Thanks in advance.

BFDeal
10-31-18, 11:06
It's in Centerville, Ohio, which is a southern suburb of Dayton. It's two-and-a-half hours away. That would be the closest totally nude club. Well, not counting stripper heels and stripper garter.

Or is that completely banned in Indiana?

Iusig
10-31-18, 12:30
Evansville has The Pony which offers fully nude private dances. Stage dances are just like everywhere else in Indiana. I guess private dances are allowed because they don't serve alcohol.

It's in Centerville, Ohio, which is a southern suburb of Dayton. It's two-and-a-half hours away. That would be the closest totally nude club. Well, not counting stripper heels and stripper garter.

Grower1984
10-31-18, 18:16
Met an AA dancer at Rio who goes by Mystery a / k / a Mimi. 5"1' and about 150 lbs, muscly and fit with no visible cellulite. Talked a big game about what was available in the VIP, but once the money was spent she said, "I'm a a good girl". On the plus side she was clean and gave a good grind. Just don't believe the hype about extras.I saw her working night shift, she does have a sexy ass body but seems like all night shift ladies don't give any extras they just run game to get all your money.

Roy Cat
11-04-18, 17:11
Stopped by HH on a Tuesday night. Wow how things have changed. Three or four girls working, though not at all bad looking. Two girls got in a very loud argument at the bar; same furniture that they have had for YEARS and it was old and worn out when it was new.

Anyway, got dances from two girls, can't remember the first girls name, but petite white girl tatted up nicely. Excellent high mileage lap dances, tight little body.

Second girl was Morgan a black gal from Giest. Best dances I have had at HH in a LONG time. Highly recommended.Guys seem to have wildly varying experiences at Harem House. Strip clubs have flexible hours so in general so they attract the kind of girls who would have trouble showing up the same time every day at a job. Harem House seems to be the worst at getting good girls to come in and then to stay there for their full shift. I noticed it's like that compared to other clubs and strippers there who have worked at other clubs have admitted to me other clubs are better in that regard. It's partly a management issue of not enforcing it and partly because it's a mid tier and not a top tier club so the club can't easily fire girls because it's harder to get replacements. So the day girls come in at three and leave at six or seven and the night girls who are supposed to be there at nine come in at ten or eleven. Guys come in at seven or eight and see no girls or come in at other times when the best girls didn't show up at all so then they think it's a crappy club. The strippers also switch back and forth between day shift and night shift and some girls work some nights at other clubs, something else the top clubs wouldn't allow. So it's mostly a matter of luck walking in and finding a girl you want to spend time with. Personally, I'm ok with that. It's frustrating when I can't find a regular. Some of my regulars are undependable, though, but I still like them anyway and I'm happy the club cuts them some slack and doesn't fire them because I'd rather see them there sometimes instead of not at all because they've been fired. I go to every club in the city and Harem House actually has some of my favorite strippers.

SePuede
11-10-18, 20:55
I have not tried any other place other than BBF. The reason? The girls here are just gorgeous, have 10 girls on rotation and the music is EDM or rock and some techno are&B which are my style. I got a pitcher and a cup and a roll of Washingtons and start giving those away about 2 per song. Girl after girl I got some dance-grinding, LFK, and grab almost everything. My face get smacks by various titties over the night. Ah, this is the place. I have been there between 6 to 8 pm and almost nobody is waiting for the girls, who cares, more for me. They have 2 girls dancing at those hours and I am watching the show as I was watching G Force: Guardians of Space when I was a kid Saturday in the morning.

I was here about 5 years ago, the place looks and feel the same. I guess when you have a winning formula, you don't change it.

When I get old and decrepit and start screaming in my deathbed "Flamingo, Flamingo" nobody is going to know what I meant by that, but you do. That is going to be my Rosebud.

MrGreen03
11-13-18, 15:35
It's in Centerville, Ohio, which is a southern suburb of Dayton. It's two-and-a-half hours away. That would be the closest totally nude club. Well, not counting stripper heels and stripper garter.I live in the Dayton area, and the strip clubs here are worthless. LEO has cracked down to the point they really aren't worth going in. If you're heading this way, go to Akron instead. It's a longer trip, but the strip clubs are nuts. Check our the reports on both Dayton and Akron, and it's a no brainier.

Garmila
11-13-18, 16:19
I live in the Dayton area, and the strip clubs here are worthless. LEO has cracked down to the point they really aren't worth going in. If you're heading this way, go to Akron instead. It's a longer trip, but the strip clubs are nuts. Check our the reports on both Dayton and Akron, and it's a no brainier.A couple of buddies & I were contemplating a mini trip to Centerville. It's pretty disappointing to travel that distance and discover what you described. So again, thanks for your post. A few years back there was a full nude strip bars just south of Danville Ill. It wasn't a bad drive & they had some decent looking ladies but it has been closed now for a few years. Don't do strip clubs much anymore but still enjoy seeing them get naked. May have to make a weekend of it & go up to Toronto.

Be Safe, g.

Cooter Jones
11-13-18, 21:11
Great review. And considering "rosebud" was WR Hurst's pet name for Marion Davies' happy button, very apt. Wells was too clever using rosebud as the mcguffin in Citizen Kane, and it put an earlier end to his amazing directing career.

I have not tried any other place other than BBF. The reason? The girls here are just gorgeous, have 10 girls on rotation and the music is EDM or rock and some techno are&B which are my style. I got a pitcher and a cup and a roll of Washingtons and start giving those away about 2 per song. Girl after girl I got some dance-grinding, LFK, and grab almost everything. My face get smacks by various titties over the night. Ah, this is the place. I have been there between 6 to 8 pm and almost nobody is waiting for the girls, who cares, more for me. They have 2 girls dancing at those hours and I am watching the show as I was watching G Force: Guardians of Space when I was a kid Saturday in the morning.

I was here about 5 years ago, the place looks and feel the same. I guess when you have a winning formula, you don't change it.

When I get old and decrepit and start screaming in my deathbed "Flamingo, Flamingo" nobody is going to know what I meant by that, but you do. That is going to be my Rosebud.